PDA

View Full Version : KamiPro - Rerolling guide

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 12:00 PM
After 3 weeks of rerolling not a single Sol i mean the heck..... the best i got was 2 SSR in one account Amon unleashed and the pink angel one from last event forgot her name...... not to mention amon dissapered and a normal one took its place after the first realm was completed....

well she only usable after first realm, and if the normal in team then the unleashed is not visible....u gotta removed her first

fachri3novat
05-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Thank you for posting this thread, this is helpful somehow but not with the luck thou, lol. But is there any people that still do the re roll here? I got this error "There was an error with your information. That email address is already in use. Please select another." after i do the delete account properly and happened again with the new e-mail that i wanted to use it for rerolls, i just got it recently, maybe anyone got the same problem or happened to come up with solution? thank you.

Mitoru
05-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Seems to be something they patched in yesterday, was rerolling before it fine but since today i also have the same thing. I guess they wanted to make it harder for people.
Just delete the account and make a new one with a different letter/number everytime.

fachri3novat
05-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Lol. At least that proves nutaku knows what they are really doing. I'm originally tries to aim Sol since most people here said Sol is the greatest Kamihime you can find in this game, that's why even though i'm already got Michael + Raphael, i'm still do rerolls so it would be answer my curiousity about Sol. But nah, maybe i just need to get along with that duo angels instead, thanks for answering anyway. But maybe anyone can give me advice, which soul should i aim if i got michael + raphael?

Era
05-02-2017, 03:34 AM
Hello, i have just started the game and tried some rerolls. I don't have much knowledge of the gameplay yet.

Which one of these are good, if any:

- SSR Amaterasu alone

- SSR Titania + SSR Gaia

The Titania/Gaia are both wind so it should be good? I have read alot here people prefer to wait for Sol or Amaterasu Comboes, are they better in the later game?

EDIT: after some more rerolls i got another SSR couple.

fachri3novat
05-02-2017, 04:50 AM
Hello, i have just started the game and tried some rerolls. I don't have much knowledge of the gameplay yet.

- SSR Amaterasu alone

- SSR Titania + SSR Gaia

The Titania/Gaia are both wind so it should be good? I have read alot here people prefer to wait for Sol or Amaterasu Comboes, are they better in the later game?

I happen to be a noob as well thou, lol. But i just knew few things here. For researching sake, just keep both but it's harder to manage character with one from 4 elements (fire, water, thunder and wind) unless you are a crafty user but don't be sad, Gaia is actually good with her skill, more to be defensive buffer for your team. Suggested by its name, titania is totally tricky here since her skills just for supporting one ally so far, but believe it or not, no SSR is useless but just few of them that easier to use or to manage, Sol is happen to be one of them. It applies to amaterasu as well, she is useful but she just harder to manage but still a bit easier than titania, since her 1st skill is def ++ and regen which able to support all of your allies. If you gone through rerolls, it's better to start with dark or light characters, since these two are neutral to every element unless to its opposite which will give more damage to each other, but again, believe it or not, as long as your kamihime are SSR (or SR), they will be useful. That's my opinion, correct me if i have mistakes and sorry for the long speech.

dreadpin
05-02-2017, 10:29 AM

- SSR Amaterasu alone

- SSR Titania + SSR Gaia

Sol got a C frame -atk(C frame is hard to comeby) and Amaterasu got a B frame -atk & def....(u can add any A frame -atk and make it 3x) with both of them stack up, the dmg deal from enemies dropped amazingly. To furthermore mitigate dmg, Amaterasu can blind & def++ while Sol remove enemies buff which make them really good~

Debuffs are considering better at the moment because it last longer than buff if u r active(180s vs 2/3rounds) , disadvantage of debuff is it has landing percentage~ which u might fail

Era
05-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the advice guys!

After some 100 more rerolls i probably got all the SSR alone(Sol,Amaterasu,Amon...) and one other couple so now i have:

- Amaterasu + Ares
- Titania + Gaia

I guess i'm going for the Amaterasu one....or i might try some more rerolls later

badcat
05-02-2017, 12:43 PM
I love this game that it allows us to skip a tutorial (2 mins/ 1 reroll.) And after 1 hour, I got a good account with 3 SSR kamihimes Michael, Sol and Gaia + 1 thunder SSR Eidolon.

dreadpin
05-02-2017, 04:30 PM
I love this game that it allows us to skip a tutorial (2 mins/ 1 reroll.) And after 1 hour, I got a good account with 3 SSR kamihimes Michael, Sol and Gaia + 1 thunder SSR Eidolon.

it's just ur luck... some ppl reroll for days have yet to see 2x SSR

Xenrir
05-04-2017, 03:03 PM
Currently in reroll hell looking for Amon + Susanoo, stumbled across this account. It's uh... Interesting.

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 05:21 PM
Currently in reroll hell looking for Amon + Susanoo, stumbled across this account. It's uh... Interesting.

now u have used all your luck and won't see any SSR again in next 10 years :D

SlickFenix
05-07-2017, 12:57 AM
Is anyone doing this recently with success? I had done it a bit before, however it's been 1 or 2 weeks. Now when I go to do it, after I delete the account, I get an error message that says an account already exists with that email address.

Did they change something on their end?

- - - Updated - - -

Is anyone doing this recently with success? I had done it a bit before, however it's been 1 or 2 weeks. Now when I go to do it, after I delete the account, I get an error message that says an account already exists with that email address.

Just read on the previous page that there was a change. So what exactly needs to happen now? I'm still running into issues even when using a different email address. Do I have to change the nickname as well?

Unregistered
05-07-2017, 07:30 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Just read on the previous page that there was a change. So what exactly needs to happen now? I'm still running into issues even when using a different email address. Do I have to change the nickname as well?

same here, not able to create any accounts, no matter which emails and VPN I choose.

Sivard
05-07-2017, 01:25 PM
same here, not able to create any accounts, no matter which emails and VPN I choose.

I created 1 in the last 6 hours, but it was a useless gacha rolling. After I deleted it, I tried again to create a new account with new name, new pass and a new existing email, and I couldn't. Is like somehow they know my dirty intentions.

EDIT:
It seems that, in order to create a new account, all we have to do is keep trying with one new e-mail, name and pass. After 3 attempts it should say that the e-mail is already used in another account. Just go and sign in with the same account you kept trying.

It doesn't seem right, but it's the only way I was able to keep rerolling.

SlickFenix
05-07-2017, 04:14 PM
I created 1 in the last 6 hours, but it was a useless gacha rolling. After I deleted it, I tried again to create a new account with new name, new pass and a new existing email, and I couldn't. Is like somehow they know my dirty intentions.

EDIT:
It seems that, in order to create a new account, all we have to do is keep trying with one new e-mail, name and pass. After 3 attempts it should say that the e-mail is already used in another account. Just go and sign in with the same account you kept trying.

It doesn't seem right, but it's the only way I was able to keep rerolling.

It almost seems that they put the timing a bit longer to be able to reuse the account. After I delete the account, if I wait a minute and I try to recreate a new one with same info. I get that error message of already in use. I try it 3 times as you said, and get the error 3 times. I go to the login screen and it doesn't let me login there either and after 3 failed attempts they add a captcha security to it.

The only way I got it to work today was after not trying for a couple/few hours, then retrying.

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 01:15 AM
This is what I rerolled so far (yes the numbers are the account number) probably best one was the sol+shiva was going to stop there but wasnt satisfied probably will roll more until the 6k gem event is over... is there any recommendations on any of these rolls on what to keep or start off with?

6 = Amon
57 = 2x ssr summons
91 = Ifrit and amaterasu
112= Sol and ssr summon
152= amaterasu and titania
178= titania oroboros and raphael
240= Gaia and Acala
272= Raphael and Takemikazuchi
310= Posidon Ifrit and Evil Kaiser dragoon
318= Ares and Acala
325= Tyr and Thor
333= Sol
424= Shiva and Acala
462= posidon and amaterasu
472= Sol and Fafnir
477= Titania and Tyr
483= Michael and Satan
538= Sol
552= Sol oroboros
556= Shiva and hect
561= Thor and titania
571= Tyr and Thor
581= Michael and Fafnir
583= Susasnoo and Jaberwoki
601= Sol and hect
629= amaterasu and nova kaiser
636= posidon and huang
641= Amon and Jabberwok
655= Michael and Acala
666= Michael and Amon
760= posidon and Shiva
768= titania and Satan
798= Sol
841= Amon and Fafnir
842= Tyr and Titania
850= Shiva and Raphael
865= Satan and beheomth
868= titania and behemoth
906= titania and jabberwock
914= Susasnoo and Satan
947= Gaia and Jabberwock
977= Sol and Shiva
984= Susanoo Gaia and Hecatonchires

SlickFenix
05-08-2017, 01:37 AM
This is what I rerolled so far (yes the numbers are the account number) probably best one was the sol+shiva was going to stop there but wasnt satisfied probably will roll more until the 6k gem event is over... is there any recommendations on any of these rolls on what to keep or start off with?

6 = Amon
57 = 2x ssr summons
91 = Ifrit and amaterasu
112= Sol and ssr summon
240= Gaia and Acala
318= Ares and Acala
325= Tyr and Thor
333= Sol
424= Shiva and Acala
472= Sol and Fafnir
477= Titania and Tyr
483= Michael and Satan
538= Sol
552= Sol oroboros
556= Shiva and hect
561= Thor and titania
571= Tyr and Thor
581= Michael and Fafnir
601= Sol and hect
636= posidon and huang
641= Amon and Jabberwok
655= Michael and Acala
666= Michael and Amon
760= posidon and Shiva
768= titania and Satan
798= Sol
841= Amon and Fafnir
842= Tyr and Titania
850= Shiva and Raphael
865= Satan and beheomth
914= Susasnoo and Satan
947= Gaia and Jabberwock
977= Sol and Shiva

How are you effectively doing it right now?

Haleck
05-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Hey guys!

I was trying rerolling for the first time when I got an error (after 50 try maybe). I can't create accounts anymore .
Of course I tried to change the vpn, change browser, reboot box, clear browser, etc...

It was working just fine until a few hours.

I had to use new email each time because event if I delete an account, the mail seems to be still in use.

Anyone knows a workaround ?

Nyamette
05-10-2017, 07:46 PM
483= Michael and Satan

Could you give me this account if u end not using it? I would really love it.

Unregistered
05-11-2017, 03:51 AM
Could you give me this account if u end not using it? I would really love it.
Sure I'm about to sleep right now so I'll pm you tomorrow after class

Draph
05-11-2017, 05:26 AM
Hey !

Do you give away this account ? I'll be really interesting if you'll not using it.

760= posidon and Shiva

You have roll for months to get all this account oO

cristalio
05-11-2017, 11:21 AM
760= posidon and Shiva

It's Draph, i made an account if you're fine with giving away this account. I think you can't mp someone if this person don't have one.

Nyamette
05-11-2017, 02:15 PM
Sure I'm about to sleep right now so I'll pm you tomorrow after class

love you!

Thanks a lot

GabeZhul
05-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Hey there.

First off, thanks for the guide, it really helped with easing some of the burden of rerolling.

I have a question: After only 150 rolls, I actually got a Sol + Raphael combo. While I know that Sol is probably the most sought-after starting roll, does this combination work, or should I keep trying and aiming for something even better?

fucka
05-12-2017, 04:01 PM
Hey there.

First off, thanks for the guide, it really helped with easing some of the burden of rerolling.

I have a question: After only 150 rolls, I actually got a Sol + Raphael combo. While I know that Sol is probably the most sought-after starting roll, does this combination work, or should I keep trying and aiming for something even better?

that combo is pretty good in boss fight. You could reroll for 3x SSR, but be honest, you should enjoy the game and not rerolling. In the meantime others have already LB the event SSR weapon, which you may get in 6 months or more, when the event will return again....

freezingsama
05-19-2017, 08:50 AM

6 = Amon
57 = 2x ssr summons
91 = Ifrit and amaterasu
112= Sol and ssr summon
240= Gaia and Acala
318= Ares and Acala
325= Tyr and Thor
333= Sol
424= Shiva and Acala
472= Sol and Fafnir
477= Titania and Tyr
483= Michael and Satan
538= Sol
552= Sol oroboros
556= Shiva and hect
561= Thor and titania
571= Tyr and Thor
581= Michael and Fafnir
601= Sol and hect
636= posidon and huang
641= Amon and Jabberwok
655= Michael and Acala
666= Michael and Amon
760= posidon and Shiva
768= titania and Satan
798= Sol
841= Amon and Fafnir
842= Tyr and Titania
850= Shiva and Raphael
865= Satan and beheomth
914= Susasnoo and Satan
947= Gaia and Jabberwock
977= Sol and Shiva

Holy shit, those are a lot of rolls. Guess it's safe to say 3 SSR rolls are really hard to come by then.

Murasame
05-20-2017, 06:03 PM

914= Susasnoo and Satan

Hey man if you end up not using this account can you give it to me ? Its like my dream account :)

Random Pervert
05-22-2017, 03:41 PM
I've been playing this game since launch and now i'm rank 65 with still no SSR kamihime or eidolon from gacha. Since this thing bothers me a lot I dedided to roll a few times to get a decent start with an alt account, and this is what i got fo my roll #32

But now I do have a problem. Since i was rolling pretty fast and had no hope of actually having success, i used a made up email for the account as well as a completely random password that i have no way of knowing. I tried to log back in the account many times, untill it got blocked. I know i should have changed my mail as soon as i decided to keep the roll, but I got excited and forgot to do it. Is this beauty lost forever or there's still hope?

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 10:09 PM
I've been playing this game since launch and now i'm rank 65 with still no SSR kamihime or eidolon from gacha. Since this thing bothers me a lot I dedided to roll a few times to get a decent start with an alt account, and this is what i got fo my roll #32

But now I do have a problem. Since i was rolling pretty fast and had no hope of actually having success, i used a made up email for the account as well as a completely random password that i have no way of knowing. I tried to log back in the account many times, untill it got blocked. I know i should have changed my mail as soon as i decided to keep the roll, but I got excited and forgot to do it. Is this beauty lost forever or there's still hope?
Hope is exist but i don't think it's worth the trouble and the chance is not high also.
Retry from beginning is tiring it is best for you to fix all the SSR by following the upcoming event. You got nothing from gacha you surely will get all the SSR eidolon from the event. There still chance for the ticket to pull hime or event for SSR Hime.

Gisborn
05-23-2017, 08:43 AM

omg... a fresh draw with 4 ssr and it's lost? gg~

Lala
05-23-2017, 05:22 PM

So you made up the mail, can you actually create it now and use lost password at login? if you forgot mail go to login, press down arrow and maybe your browser saved it, if so,
pick it (could be same for pw..worth a try)

Anima
05-26-2017, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the guide , I just started to play this game yesterday and I got Sol + Amaterasu but no Eidolon so what my team should look like? TYVM. (the four other slots beside Sol + amaterasu )

TNinja
05-26-2017, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the guide , I just started to play this game yesterday and I got Sol + Amaterasu but no Eidolon so what my team should look like? TYVM. (the four other slots beside Sol + amaterasu )
For this team just focus on levelin first and increasing your SSR weapon to the max. To make an effective team you need to match betwen eidolons, weapons and kamihimes.

Ramazan
05-27-2017, 01:11 PM
you guys are surely more lucky than we do. more ssr options when you can draw 6k jewel instantly (sigh)
i still have 3 ssr in my team, probably should give up on that acc and aim for 4+ ssr reroll one :D

Flaris
05-27-2017, 09:25 PM
Well it was a bit of fun trying out mass re-rolls to see what the best results I could get were. Though I didn't go into the 900 range :D.

I'd say my best results though were:

#38 - Ouroborus (Summon), Aphrodite, Michael
#146 - Shiva, Raiko, Fenrir (Summon)
#155 - Sol, Tyr, Poseidon

Not that there weren't some decent ones, but I basically only kept track of triple SSR results. Definitely giving people the 6k gems made it a lot easier to get some great results.

vzeh
05-29-2017, 07:33 AM
if anyone has a thunder SSR team with 2 or more thunder SSR id love to trade (ive posted on the trade thread aswell)

figured id post here aswell

any element team is fine would prefer thunder though.

Looking for 2 or more SSR that are same element unless its Sol + Someone

Kindly pm me thanks :)

Santiago Rosa
05-29-2017, 04:42 PM
Well i have these accounts to trade:
1) SSR: Poseidon, Shiva, Hecatonchires; SSR: Nemesis, Triton.
2) SSR: Raiko, Shiva, Raphael, Huanglong; SR: Nemesis.

And also I´m trading my main account: Water main element.
SSR: Shiva, Poseidon, Thor; SR: Agni, Gabriel, Hermes, Balor, Brynhildr, Belobog, Cybele; almost al R´s.
10 water weapons 7 Atk and 3 HP.
Eidolons: Sandalphon, Rahab, Crom Cruach and Jabberwock.

Well, PM offers bro´s. Good Luck!

Sethala
05-30-2017, 12:01 AM
I tried rerolling like the guide suggests, but after deleting the account I get a message saying the email's in use when I try to recreate it. Did they fix that method, or am I possibly doing something wrong?

arphael
05-30-2017, 02:02 AM
I tried rerolling like the guide suggests, but after deleting the account I get a message saying the email's in use when I try to recreate it. Did they fix that method, or am I possibly doing something wrong?

i've got same problem :(

Flaris
05-30-2017, 02:25 AM
Luckily it isn't too hard to bypass that problem. Can just ignore the part about deleting the account. Log out after your re-roll, and sign up with a different random email. Can still go pretty quickly if you have a basic email that you just continually add/change a number for as you continue re-rolling. Like (Apples01@whatever.com, Apples 02, etc.)

KHSOL
06-01-2017, 04:35 AM
CANT GET SOLLLLL

vzeh
06-01-2017, 07:04 AM
CANT GET SOLLLLL

if uve got a decent account i can trade u an account with sol + raph

wondering
06-02-2017, 04:22 PM
dunno if it was just me but for some reason I am not able to reroll.

wanted to try and make a Wind Team that ha Gaia, Titania, Cu as well Maeve, basically a mono wind team at the start.

however after my first attempt and deleting the Email, when I tried to do it again it says my Email is already on use, even though I am sure it was deleted and even checked the mail itself the message of the deletion was there.

I don't know if that happened from today since I did not reroll for a long time, but I just wanted to know if it was just me.

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 03:33 AM
dunno if it was just me but for some reason I am not able to reroll.

wanted to try and make a Wind Team that ha Gaia, Titania, Cu as well Maeve, basically a mono wind team at the start.

however after my first attempt and deleting the Email, when I tried to do it again it says my Email is already on use, even though I am sure it was deleted and even checked the mail itself the message of the deletion was there.

I don't know if that happened from today since I did not reroll for a long time, but I just wanted to know if it was just me.

not just u i also having problem reroll with vpn

Santiago Rosa
06-03-2017, 03:36 PM
Just follow a patron ex: emailtesting1, emailtesting2, emailtesting3. You won´t need to delete the account and rerolling will be more easy.
PD: If you got something interesting but doesn´t satisfy you post it on the account exchanging thread.

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 04:21 PM
I rerolled around 7 times and got Ares & Svarog, amon (unleashed) & tyr and an account with a single Sol, Which account should i play on?

- - - Updated - - -

I rerolled around 7 times and got Ares & Svarog, amon (unleashed) & tyr and an account with a single Sol, Which account should i play on?

I meant to say 70 times :P

Santiago Rosa
06-18-2017, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;77420]I rerolled around 7 times and got Ares & Svarog, amon (unleashed) & tyr and an account with a single Sol, Which account should i play on?

Definitely the first one. Although, would you mind trading it?

Jeystan
06-18-2017, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;77420]I rerolled around 7 times and got Ares & Svarog, amon (unleashed) & tyr and an account with a single Sol, Which account should i play on?

Definitely the first one. Although, would you mind trading it?

It's actually 3 different accounts,

1- Ares and Svarog
2- Amon (unleashed) and tyr
3 Sol

Santiago Rosa
06-18-2017, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=Santiago Rosa;77421]

It's actually 3 different accounts,

1- Ares and Svarog
2- Amon (unleashed) and tyr
3 Sol

Oh I see... Do you mind exchanging the first one? I have a couples of accounts, that may interest you.

Glyxis
06-27-2017, 03:23 PM
Yes. They HAVE changed the sign-up/log-in system but it's probably more easier now. Now you just log out and change the email slightly. YOU DON*T NEED TO HAVE that specific email. That doesn't matter since you don't have to confirm it. Like this: "EmailExample" And when you are signing up again, just add 1 at the end; "EmailExample1" and you are ready to go.

So;
1. Sign-up with random email and do your rerolls (Like "TestEmail")
2. Sing out. (You can delete the account also, doesn't matter)
3. Sing-up again with slightly different email (Like "TestEmail1")

4. Repeat.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 09:49 AM
Oh boy, i don't understand everything now, could someone post here some good working process for this? Sorry, if i'm annoying.

HellWaltZ
07-01-2017, 08:31 AM
Step 1: Use any E-mail address (Does not need to be real, just need to be an e-mail format IE. Test123)
Step 2: Use a easy name to track your progress (This is optional) IE ABC1
Step 3: Use a easy password you can remember IEABC123
Step 4: Log into Kamihime - Accept Terms - Skip tutorial - Pull Magic Stone Gacha 10 pull twice.
Step 5: Delete Account if you did not get what you want.
Step 6: Re-register with the same E-mail address but at a numeric value. IE Test124
Step 7: Add a numeric value to name IE ABC2
Step 8: Reroll till you get what you want.

IP is locked per 10 registrations. So do batches of 1-10 than use VPN and continue.

Once you have rerolled what you want:
Step 1: Go to Edit Profile
Step 2: Go to Change E-Mail
Step 3: Enter the real E-Mail you will be using
Step 4: Log into real E-Mail and click link in message from Nutaku to change e-mail (Also note this VERIFY the E-Mail)
Step 5: Back in Edit Profile - Change Password to a Real Password.
Step 6: Enjoy the account.

The reason for this is Nutaku blocks the e-mail once it register and deletes. There is no way to re-register with the same e-mail over and over anymore.

Onto my accomplishment. FINALLY re-rolled summer Sol and Fenrir from the starter. Also got Summer Byrnhila and Mot so set for fire.

MrAir
07-12-2017, 08:19 PM
Looking for acc with sol (light) and michael. Can offer acc with sol(light), odin, gaia.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 06:59 PM
Just got an account of Satan + Odin. It is worth keeping? Dunno if they work well together or not.

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 09:15 PM
After 1000 rerolls, i got the following results:

7 accounts of 2 random SSR hime
4 accounts of 3 random SSR combos
5 accounts of Sol with random SSR edolion
6 accounts of summer Sol
4 accounts of regular Sol
5 accounts of Amateratsu
4 accounts of SSR amon

1 account of summer Sol Fafnir Tyr
1 account of Sol Raiko Shiva Selphir
1 account of summer sol titania oroboros fenrir SSR ice staff

Still rerolling until i get SSR amon satan hades

KiraNoX20A
07-16-2017, 10:55 PM
After 1000 rerolls, i got the following results:

7 accounts of 2 random SSR hime
4 accounts of 3 random SSR combos
5 accounts of Sol with random SSR edolion
6 accounts of summer Sol
4 accounts of regular Sol
5 accounts of Amateratsu
4 accounts of SSR amon

1 account of summer Sol Fafnir Tyr
1 account of Sol Raiko Shiva Selphir
1 account of summer sol titania oroboros fenrir SSR ice staff

Still rerolling until i get SSR amon satan hades

Wish you the best of luck, that will be tough getting all darks in 1 go.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 05:06 PM
Can someone please tell me if Odin + Satan is any good x_x

Ren
08-05-2017, 07:58 AM
i trying to build dark team because i got Ouroboros in 1st try but... when i decided to lv up my acc and then fire country attack .w.

MrAir
08-05-2017, 09:34 AM
Can someone please tell me if Odin + Satan is any good x_x

This game is not about building perfect team, this game about counters. When u rolling, u need concentrate on getting as much as possible good ssr/sr himes without relying on a specific element. Even team with rare khs could kill solo event's ragnarok if they counter its element, of course with good weapons. In this game are 2 most important ssr's - sol and amon. Better to get at least one of them. When i began i got sol, and i think she is incredible, im not high rank player, and i use her in all decks. In my opinion, the worst hero soul is Andromeda, not cuz her heal is bad, don't get me wrong it's strong, but it s too strong, u don't need so much heal, so if you haven't got heal it's ~impossible to play without her. With sol u won t get such problem.

Ren
08-06-2017, 06:43 AM
i got 3 SSR Kamihime Svarog, Aphrodite, Nike (unleashed) 1 SSR Eidolon Behemoth and 2 SR Nemesis, Brynhildr (sunlight) and what best Legendary Soul that suitable for my team :confused:

MrAir
08-06-2017, 08:21 AM
i got 3 SSR Kamihime Svarog, Aphrodite, Nike (unleashed) 1 SSR Eidolon Behemoth and 2 SR Nemesis, Brynhildr (sunlight) and what best Legendary Soul that suitable for my team :confused:

well... thats great that u got behemoth, one of the best eidolons for beginners, cuz u wont have pure element team. But u need to get all elements teams, i wrote this above. This game is not about creating perfect team, u need countering all elements.
But ur first element obviously should be water, remeber to farm water raids everyday, cuz they got daily limits (3 for creating, limitless for joining, but there too low chance get weapons when u join to raid, raid's creator and raid's mvp got better items), there weapons drop, remeber that u need assault type weapons first, u should wear 7-8 assault type weapons and 2-3 defenders, it's not rly great that u got 2 healers, but they ssr, so they would be anyway stronger than other damage Rs and SRs. It would be even better at beginnig.

When choosing a hero spirit, you should follow this logic:
Have u got healer? no - andromeda, yes - next ->
Have u got lots of debuffs? no - mordered, yes - next ->
What do u want - damage or surviveability? damage - arthur, defence - joan.

That is all for beginners... If u want u can try d'artanian, it gives a little item drops increase. I play this game only 3 weeks, i began with d'art, and i pretty sure that it was wrong choice, i couldn't farm lots of ultimates on events.

So most likely u need mordered, she impose lots of afflictions by using 1 skill, now im trying to get her, she make everything easier. I personaly recommend u get her, i tried her on second acc, she is incredible. After mordered u can try get everything what u want, it doesn't rly matter, depends on which ex skills do you need, d'art for snatch could be nice, joan arthur have nice buffs... nvm, don't think about this things now, just play, get all free souls get them lvl 20, and then got straight forward to mordered.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 08:54 AM
well... thats great that u got behemoth, one of the best eidolons for beginners, cuz u wont have pure element team. But u need to get all elements teams, i wrote this above. This game is not about creating perfect team, u need countering all elements.
But ur first element obviously should be water, remeber to farm water raids everyday, cuz they got daily limits (3 for creating, limitless for joining, but there too low chance get weapons when u join to raid, raid's creator and raid's mvp got better items), there weapons drop, remeber that u need assault type weapons first, u should wear 7-8 assault type weapons and 2-3 defenders, it's not rly great that u got 2 healers, but they ssr, so they would be anyway stronger than other damage Rs and SRs. It would be even better at beginnig.

When choosing a hero spirit, you should follow this logic:
Have u got healer? no - andromeda, yes - next ->
Have u got lots of debuffs? no - mordered, yes - next ->
What do u want - damage or surviveability? damage - arthur, defence - joan.

That is all for beginners... If u want u can try d'artanian, it gives a little item drops increase. I play this game only 3 weeks, i began with d'art, and i pretty sure that it was wrong choice, i couldn't farm lots of ultimates on events.

So most likely u need mordered, she impose lots of afflictions by using 1 skill, now im trying to get her, she make everything easier. I personaly recommend u get her, i tried her on second acc, she is incredible. After mordered u can try get everything what u want, it doesn't rly matter, depends on which ex skills do you need, d'art for snatch could be nice, joan arthur have nice buffs... nvm, don't think about this things now, just play, get all free souls get them lvl 20, and then got straight forward to mordered.
well thanks for your guide i have another with 1 SSR and some SR all fire team and 1 SSR Fafnir still confuse which one should i go and i got another acc with Sol (summer) .w.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 09:09 AM
People don't go Dart with for her drop rate skill, they go her for Sniper Shot, -atk/def to all enemies. Mordred's skill that inflicts several afflictions and debuffs has a similar debuff too, but weaker. All those extra afflictions are just a added bonus, she is used for that and Black Propaganda partnered wth her increase affliction rate skill, makes her necessary for many player if they want to do ragnarok advent battles successfully.

There are several other priority skills to get but I'm not gonna derail this topic.

Zatheera
08-06-2017, 11:22 AM
Hello There, i ve been doin rerolls all day and no luck at all.
all of them are with 1 kamihime

If there is someone willing to give me an account (for main use) with 2 SSR Kamihime i will gladly accept!!

AgentFakku
08-06-2017, 11:28 AM
I should have restarted my account long time ago (but the other accounts on it like FK and Aigis had some good units. Too lazy to micromanage E-mails LOL). I was really unlucky w/ the Gacha since launch

I can't remember when I got Acala but it wasn't long ago

despite my weapons needed heavy upgrading, Acala really helped out

MrAir
08-06-2017, 02:36 PM
well thanks for your guide i have another with 1 SSR and some SR all fire team and 1 SSR Fafnir still confuse which one should i go and i got another acc with Sol (summer) .w.

just choose acc where u got more SSRs, u will get lots of SRs in this game through playing, main quest, events, jewels (remeber, never use jewel/premium gacha by 1, use only 10 chain gacha, cuz it garanteed at least 1 SR)... they are not really rare. SSRs are extremly rare, one of my friends rank 82, got only few SSRs, i have already more ssrs than he have (which could obtained though gacha of course, he got lots of ssr weapons and eidolons which obtainable through events)... But in the same time, if u come here only for gameplay, don't rly focus on that. Even with sr/r team u can beat ragnarok if u counter its element and have good weapons, which u will obtain through events.

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Has anyone managed to get an unleashed Nike? if so would you be willing to trade? i have a new account with a Summer Sol.

Zatheera
08-08-2017, 03:53 PM
I have one with Unleased Nike but no other SSR if u want, don't need Sol (got her) :p

DarkLink
08-08-2017, 06:46 PM
I have one with Unleased Nike but no other SSR if u want, don't need Sol (got her) :p

Thank you so much! i spent all day yesterday trying to get her but didnt :(

so PM?

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 05:01 PM
I'm Rank 57 with 0 ssr kamihimes should i just start rerolling a new account or just go with what i have

Pareidolia
08-23-2017, 08:38 PM
Try and re-roll for 2+ SSR Hime of the same Element, don't mind Eidolons, you'll get plenty Event SSR's
May the RNG be with you

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 04:51 AM
I got Both Sols and Nike (unleashed) would this even be worth using since its just 2 healers

Also got Hades + Susanoo if that's any better or just keep going

Gisborn
08-24-2017, 05:35 AM
I got Both Sols and Nike (unleashed) would this even be worth using since its just 2 healers

Also got Hades + Susanoo if that's any better or just keep going

both looks good to me, Sols can fit into any elements so the first one great for water team. Two healers are lack of damage but it can definitely clear the content smoothly..

Hades is one of the best dark hime(my opinion) with Susanoo both dark is a great team as well... my thought is dark > water due to no hardship on counter elements

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 05:48 AM
So you would go for the dark party?

Thanks for answering by the way :)

Pareidolia
08-24-2017, 09:51 AM
So you would go for the dark party?

Thanks for answering by the way :)

I'd personally choose it over the Sol one since she isn't as special as she used to be

Yet dark lacks healers, so; prepare Andromeda

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 10:30 AM
I'd personally choose it over the Sol one since she isn't as special as she used to be

Yet dark lacks healers, so; prepare Andromeda
Will do! Thanks again!

Kazuto9x
08-25-2017, 02:06 PM
I rerolled 900+ times and here my best results:
- Gaia & Aphrodite
- Satan & Ryu-Oh! + Sleipnir (SSR Eidelon)
- Amaterasu & Amon unleashed
- Titania, Raphael & Sol (Mid Summer Sun) + Archangel (SSR Eidelon)
- Amaterasu & Thor
- Acla & Brahma
- Ares & Brahma
- Shiva & Gaia
- Amaterasu & Metatron
- Susanoo & Acla
- Amon unleashed & Thor
- Hades & Raphael + Grimekhala (SSR Eidelon)
2 Accounts with Sol only. (Actually 7 but I deleted 5)

BUT no Sol+ another SSR and I am getting frustrated. So my question is in my list something better than Sol+ another SSR or should I aim for somethingelse?
Is Mid Summer Sun Sol usefull? (Because she is fire)

Pareidolia
08-25-2017, 02:11 PM
Shiva + Gaia seems solid

dreadpin
08-25-2017, 02:29 PM
I rerolled 900+ times and here my best results:
- Gaia & Aphrodite
- Satan & Ryu-Oh! + Sleipnir (SSR Eidelon)
- Amaterasu & Amon unleashed
- Titania, Raphael & Sol (Mid Summer Sun) + Archangel (SSR Eidelon)
- Amaterasu & Thor
- Acla & Brahma
- Ares & Brahma
- Shiva & Gaia
- Amaterasu & Metatron
- Susanoo & Acla
- Amon unleashed & Thor
- Hades & Raphael + Grimekhala (SSR Eidelon)
2 Accounts with Sol only. (Actually 7 but I deleted 5)

BUT no Sol+ another SSR and I am getting frustrated. So my question is in my list something better than Sol+ another SSR or should I aim for somethingelse?
Is Mid Summer Sun Sol usefull? (Because she is fire)

as long u got 2 solid SSR can carry u throughout the game then should be fine... in the list i only got my eyes on Amaterasu + Dark Amon

i'm not a fan of Gaia but heard she's good

Boydjt
08-25-2017, 02:40 PM
The Amat + Amon combo could make for a strong fire dark team, they compliment eachother's skills and fire and dark have a couple SSR Eidolons that boost both.

dreadpin
08-25-2017, 03:28 PM
yeah that's what i'm thinking also their skills able to cover lot of areas
Amaterasu - aoe blind, team def up + regen and atk + def down(B frame)
Dark Amon - prolong stun duration, def down(A frame) and high dmg when boss in rage + rage bar down(massive! usually cut like 30%)
and
what u missing here probably status immunity/cleanse, atk down(A & C frame), def down(C frame), heals and etc....but as a fresh start, it is great

Kazuto9x
08-25-2017, 03:33 PM
I will keep Gaia+Shiva and Amaterasu+Dark Amon.
One more question is there any good healer beside Sol or Andronomeda because with Shiva (awesome damage) I would like to build a very good dmg Water team and with Gaia I have a very good Kamihime for Thunder Events :)
Furthermore when will Cthulhu come out?

How should a dark Team look like? What SSR or SR Hime do I need?

Tomorrow I will reroll one more time so what should I hope for? beside Sol+ one more SSR hime.
What is better than that?

dreadpin
08-25-2017, 03:48 PM
I will keep Gaia+Shiva and Amaterasu+Dark Amon.
One more question is there any good healer beside Sol or Andronomeda because with Shiva (awesome damage) I would like to build a very good dmg Water team and with Gaia I have a very good Kamihime for Thunder Events :)
Furthermore when will Cthulhu come out?

How should a dark Team look like? What SSR or SR Hime do I need?

Tomorrow I will reroll one more time so what should I hope for? beside Sol+ one more SSR hime.
What is better than that?

well there's Nike unleashed for water healer~

my dream dark team, Beelzebub(SR) - Dark Amon(SSR) - Hades(SSR) - Dark Amaterasu(SSR, ur case is a fire Amaterasu)

dreadpin
08-25-2017, 03:55 PM
My teamis as below, I don't have a lot SSR and most ppl pointed that Satan is one of the weakest SSR plus her skill actually conflict with Beezlebub(Multi hit Chances) & Amon(Def down A frame, Satan one is a weaker version)....Balor just a filler, i will change her according to the situation what skill that i needed... However, i still able to clear Rags without any issue(SR himes with Assault weapons should sufficient anyway)

Pareidolia
08-25-2017, 04:13 PM
For fire you got Summer Sol and my personal favorite Brynhildr as healers
I don't know Wind so much

MrAir
08-27-2017, 07:41 AM
We haven't got healer better than sol, when u roll acc always try to get her, she fits any team, especially with mordered... w0 sol u haven't got any choice but to use andromeda (especially at beginning), and... she is not effective hero soul.
Good wind healer would be added... in one year ^^' and she basically same to sol, with some nuances.

SnowVase Bright
08-29-2017, 08:23 AM
hi all i am a newbie ,i started play this game yesterday, , "Which id is good between 1 or 2 ? "
1>6264
2>6265

Boydjt
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM
hi all i am a newbie ,i started play this game yesterday, , "Which id is good between 1 or 2 ? "
1>6264
2>6265

Team 1, Sol, Amon, and Michael are by far the better team. With Sol and Amon you can make two very strong Light and Dark teams respectively.

dreadpin
08-29-2017, 09:55 AM
1>6264
2>6265

take no 1 thats all

MrAir
08-30-2017, 06:33 AM
1>6264
2>6265

burn in hell...
i meaned gz with fst

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 07:43 PM
it says the email is already in use
how do I overcome that

Pareidolia
09-02-2017, 09:14 PM
You use a random email and Type after the @"gma.co" it works for me everytime. When you got your desired account you change the email yo your main

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 09:37 PM
ya I had to go back thread to find that

Just got a draw with Hades, Nike(Unleashed) and Raphael

Wraith235
09-03-2017, 12:12 AM
did a batch of 80 ... no Sols but if anyone wants one of these lemme know

12 - Acala
14 - Amon(Unleashed)
15 - Hades
17 - Hades
21 - Raphael - Hades - Nike(Unleashed)
22 - Fenrir - Hecatonchires
24 - Pulse Kaiser Dragoon -
25 - Fafnir
31 - Amon (unleashed)
32 - Jabberwock
33 - Thunderbird
50 - Hades - Metatron
51 - Svarog - Slepnir
54 - Svarog
56 - Amon (Unleashed) -
68 - Echidna
71 - Gaia
73 - Hades
76 - Fenrir - Poseidon
78 - Gaia - Huanglong

phuonglop12a2
09-03-2017, 02:56 AM
Try reroll for Sol + any SSR.. And after 300 times, no any Sol :mad:

Lala
09-03-2017, 05:27 AM
Try reroll for Sol + any SSR.. And after 300 times, no any Sol :mad:

As time goes by, more and more SSR's are added to the pool, when this guide was first written, SSR kami pool was 10. Today we have a pool of 25..
Good luck

AutoCrimson
09-03-2017, 05:36 AM
as one that have both Sol and Amaterasu, i must say, their abilities are overrated. Yes, Sol's debuff and healing are quite nice, but you can finish ragna thru sheer damage output and a/b frame debuffs, and Amaterasu is a nice addition to fire team, but not strictly required.

mb when awaken time comes, i will change my opinion

SnowVase Bright
09-03-2017, 09:54 AM
My plan for this game,i want to play dark team but Game give more light kamihime to me T^T now!! my team have 4light+1dark - -"

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Question: amaterasu and titania is good to have?

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Amaterasu is pretty good on Fire if not a currently a must have, Titania I don't know, my advice is to keep rolling for 2+ SSR of the same attribute, I once got 5 SSR (3 hime, 2 eidolon) but in the end is up to you

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Amaterasu is pretty good on Fire if not a currently a must have, Titania I don't know, my advice is to keep rolling for 2+ SSR of the same attribute, I once got 5 SSR (3 hime, 2 eidolon) but in the end is up to you

ok tnx
maybe this will be my alt, i'll stick with sol for now and try to reroll again

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 12:59 PM
i got this in first reroll xD

awesomescreenshot.com/image/2790635/d9eac5273c5e9f3725324eea26b32f50

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 01:17 PM
5th reroll of the day
awesomescreenshot.com/image/2790692/e2b36c4b691f4032d7354525fda994f4

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Geez ... Did 50 reroll and i have yet to see a sol xD and a chtulu for that matter ... enhanced odd, yeah right xD But to be fair only 30 of those reroll have been done this week.

In term of the most SSR quantity i got 2 hime, 1 eidolos and 1 weap all SSR but synergie ? fuck there is 6 elements i managed for them to all be different ... Shiva, Thor, Azatoth and a Fire Sword.

Aside this oddball, the 2 only time i got 2 SSR it wasn't actually that bad. Amon and Fafnir. Ares and Ifrit.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Geez ... Did 50 reroll and i have yet to see a sol xD and a chtulu for that matter ... enhanced odd, yeah right xD But to be fair only 30 of those reroll have been done this week.

In term of the most SSR quantity i got 2 hime, 1 eidolos and 1 weap all SSR but synergie ? fuck there is 6 elements i managed for them to all be different ... Shiva, Thor, Azatoth and a Fire Sword.

Aside this oddball, the 2 only time i got 2 SSR it wasn't actually that bad. Amon and Fafnir. Ares and Ifrit.

I had to whine a little to get Sol and Metatron ... so ... i am not seeing the good points of metatron or it's normal if she doesn't appeal to me ? xD

Slashley
09-06-2017, 02:25 AM
I had to whine a little to get Sol and Metatron ... so ... i am not seeing the good points of metatron or it's normal if she doesn't appeal to me ? xDMetatron is a super heavy burst damage character. She has fair attack for an SSR, can give herself a stacking +burst damage buff, has a +40% attack buff (sadly B frame, well, at least it's better than A) and can start the battle with a Burst attack.

Put her as the last person in your party and start every fight with a Burst from Metatron. Heck, since you have Sol, use Arthur too. Start the battle with your first Hime having 30+ Burst after turn1. Though, this way, I guess you can't debuff for -40 Def... well, this way is more fun even if it's inefficient.

Anyway, the good side of Light is that you can use it in every single event. Light has no weaknesses. Also, you have the strongest core of Light for the next... seven months? Metatron is the only heavy hitter for ages, and Sol is the cornerstone of any Light team (or any team, heh).

The bad side of Light is... now that Phoenix events are gone, there won't be a +Light elemental Eidolon for you for at least 11 months. That means you're entirely relying on other people giving you Phoenix. Also, while Light has lots of excellent SSRs, they're all focused on utility rather than pure damage. And even with all that utility, they don't focus on debuffs, which is a really bad thing.

Still, if I were you, I'd use that account. It's a very good start, with both heals and damage output.

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Guess i will then, thank what do B frame and A frame mean ? also what is the -40% def you mean ? (another soul than arthur ?) i played for roughly 2 week on my first account before doing some reroll. I stopped at the same time the dullan...something event stopped. While i know i didn't make it far was half because i didn't since that long my team was another issue it's what got me interested in rerolling.

I think i had 60 divine/blood stone and in PP 90% of my score was from tickets xD

Last thing, sol her heal remove affliction healing ? dunno if a lot of boss give the same debuff as dullan...something but the one who make heal hurt you is the reason i ask this.

Slashley
09-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Different types of buffs and debuffs stack. So if you have two people who have a A type(also called frame) debuff, only one can use it. But you can stack A and B and C.

-40% Def is something you should aim for whenever possible. The easiest way to get this is to use Gawain (Ambush, -20% Def A frame) or Dartagnan (Sniper Shot, -20% Atk -20% Def B frame). Set either Sniper Shot or Ambush as EX skills and your Soul can get you -40% Def on the boss, increasing the damage your party does by a ton.

For the record, if you want the enemy to do less damage to you, Joan has a -20% Atk A frame debuff. So you can combine that, Sniper Shot and Sol's -20% atk C frame for a whopping -60% damage done to you. It's up to you do you want -40% Atk -40% Def or -60% Atk -20% Def.

Sol's first skill heals, and then removes a debuff from your party. It's a problem against Zombify, but that debuff doesn't happen much I think. If you're worried about Zombify, you can always bring a Vivian's cleanse as EX skill.

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 05:44 PM
i got a shive and hades.what the best soul for them?

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 05:45 PM
i got a shive and hades.what the best soul for them?

shiva and hades

Pareidolia
09-06-2017, 06:54 PM
shiva and hades
Shoob Shibe Shiberino*

dive
09-08-2017, 06:51 AM
yop hello !

got Finally an account to replace mine (had no ssr) with shiva, odin, raiko and titania (all from the 6000 free crystals from the tutorial).

I've got two spares if someone is interested. one with odin and poseidon, one with michael and satan (given away already).

What i found funny was getting the three of them in a span of 5min.

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 12:38 AM
is this a good team?

postimg.org/image/czl86560d/

MrAir
09-11-2017, 07:22 PM
is this a good team?

postimg.org/image/czl86560d/

cthulhu good, but roll is bad

N0MAD
09-13-2017, 07:26 PM
Got a reroll with Cthulu but meh, got a full SR water team on main account...
Then got a roll with Metatron, hows she compared to Sol?

Pareidolia
09-13-2017, 07:45 PM
Awful as your only SSR, Solid if you have a team of debuffer+buffer+healer beside her

Raze
09-13-2017, 07:46 PM
guys take a look at this
my first 3 ssr kamihime roll is this ok no sol there

got my main account with amon(unl) & susanoo
but still wanna know what account is better
got a badluck at rerolling even at 4x roll on 6000 gems

N0MAD
09-13-2017, 08:48 PM
How about this x2 SSR + x2 SR water roll?

Pareidolia
09-13-2017, 09:09 PM
Yo that's a sick roll!
All you need is to miracle ticket for Nike Unleashed

N0MAD
09-13-2017, 09:22 PM
Yo that's a sick roll!
All you need is to miracle ticket for Nike Unleashed
Yeah, guess I'll keep it, tho I wanna keep trying to get that Sol or a double SSR fire roll...
Unleashed Nike is the SSR version of the "stock nurse" (still havent learned most of names)...
One more thing, whats the best soul(s) for those SSR? like ofensive, defensive, tricky or healer? wish I had the "Night Queen" from last event there with the drowning offensive and support regen as in my main account, is a 4 SR water with 2 SR fire backup, but I run them with Healer and Tricky... and I mostly see players with Fire + Offensive teams... I have less than a week at the game...

Waniiii
09-13-2017, 10:34 PM
For souls, D'Art gives you Sniper shot (-20% Atk/Def debuff, B frame), Gawain gives ambush (-20% Def debuff, A frame)

With that, you get -55% Def and -35% Atk !

Pareidolia
09-13-2017, 10:41 PM
My favorite debuff setup is on Fire

Amaterasu -20% AT DEF B Frame
Ambush EX -20 DEF A Frame
On Joan -??% AT A Frame

But for water maybe Andromeda with Sniper Shot for sure

Slashley
09-14-2017, 12:47 AM
guys take a look at this
my first 3 ssr kamihime roll is this ok no sol there

got my main account with amon(unl) & susanoo
but still wanna know what account is better
got a badluck at rerolling even at 4x roll on 6000 gems

6529How far along is your main account?
You have SSR Nike in there, which is pretty good. And 3 SSR is always 3 SSR.
How about this x2 SSR + x2 SR water roll?
6530Congrats, you're now a Water main. That's a damn good roll, with Ambush and Sniper Shot from your Soul you can reach -60% Def until Valentine's patch, which nerfs it to -50%. Either way is ridiculously good.

On Joan -??% AT A FrameJoan's is -20%.
--
One more thing, whats the best soul(s) for those SSR? like ofensive, defensive, tricky or healer? --If you only get one SSR, Healers will carry you far. Late game healers are often ignored since if you reach damage output where you kill your opponent without worry of them killing you, a healer is pointless. Otherwise, a hard carry is preferred. Like a hard carry in damage (such as Tyr) or in support skills (such as Cthulhu).

I'd say roughly, most people should reroll until they get a SSR healer (Sol, Amaterasu, SSR Nike) or until they get two SSRs of same element. Trying to get two SSRs of the same element AND a healer/hard carry in there is way too tough unless you literally live to get the perfect start.

N0MAD
09-14-2017, 11:09 AM
Late game healers are often ignored since if you reach damage output where you kill your opponent without worry of them killing you, a healer is pointless. Otherwise, a hard carry is preferred. Like a hard carry in damage (such as Tyr) or in support skills (such as Cthulhu).

I'd say roughly, most people should reroll until they get a SSR healer (Sol, Amaterasu, SSR Nike) or until they get two SSRs of same element. Trying to get two SSRs of the same element AND a healer/hard carry in there is way too tough unless you literally live to get the perfect start.

Then how about this first roll of the day?
Tyr + Nike (Unleashed)

Pareidolia
09-14-2017, 11:15 AM
Not optimal/good
You may work it out but meh

Slashley
09-14-2017, 12:11 PM
Then how about this first roll of the day?
Tyr + Nike (Unleashed)
6537It's a good start that let's you later go into either Water or Thunder. Thunder has problems right now, but that'll get fixed later.

Unless you're obsessed with the absolutely perfect start, I'd go with that. SSR Nike will carry you through early and mid-game.

N0MAD
09-14-2017, 12:19 PM
It's a good start that let's you later go into either Water or Thunder. Thunder has problems right now, but that'll get fixed later.

Unless you're obsessed with the absolutely perfect start, I'd go with that. SSR Nike will carry you through early and mid-game.

what kind of problems?

Slashley
09-14-2017, 01:05 PM
Thunder doesn't have debuffs at the moment. Just Raiko for A frame Atk and Tyr for A frame Def. That'll be fixed in early March with the release of Mardook for C frame Atk and early May with the release of Mammon for C frame Def.

Thunder still has some problems, though. Namely, Mammon has HEAVY synergy with Dartagnan, so you're going to want to use her for Snatch and B frame debuffs. However, that leaves you entirely without heals or other tools. Thunder in general lacks tools, unlike elements like Water where just about every SSR has multiple ones.

N0MAD
09-14-2017, 01:38 PM
Oh that, seems that debuff are better than straight dmg for what I've seen / read...
Also SSR are a huge advantage, just tried right now my two accounts, main lv28 and alt lv15... almost half the levels and buffs and still the alt has greater dmg output, bth on the same Standar Water lv30 raid with no other players, both water teams... no Eidolons used and a full burst for each team...

(now I get why Sol is so desired since Light and also Darkness have have increased dmg vs the other elements)

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 07:36 PM
For some reason I can't re-register after I delete the account, nutaku says that email is still in use, it's been a couple of days already as well

N0MAD
09-14-2017, 07:49 PM
For some reason I can't re-register after I delete the account, nutaku says that email is still in use, it's been a couple of days already as well

same over here, I just decided to use fake (made up) mails and change it to a real one (send verification) if got a nice roll... so the script wont work unless you make it generate random addresses...

dive
09-15-2017, 03:52 AM

you cannot anymore. You have to change your mail address. At the time this guide was first made, you could, but not anymore. simplest way to keep track of your rerolls is to keep the same mail, but adding a number at it's end.

ACMUnleashed
09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
Did a bit of rerolling just starting today. Rerolled Nike Unleashed on one account. Odin on another. Satan. And the last reroll was Amaterasu and Amon Unleashed. Which one should I keep? Reading the abilities it seems like Nike is a great buffer but it just her. Where it seems Amon destroys bosses and Amaterasu seems to buff and debuff. What would be good for the long run?

Pareidolia
09-15-2017, 11:27 AM
My advice is rerolling until you are satisfied or have come near your perfect team, those are good bases but you'll need two+ solid SSR's of the same attribute to carry you through the late game
Choice is up to you

N0MAD
09-15-2017, 12:11 PM
Did a bit of rerolling just starting today. Rerolled Nike Unleashed on one account. Odin on another. Satan. And the last reroll was Amaterasu and Amon Unleashed. Which one should I keep? Reading the abilities it seems like Nike is a great buffer but it just her. Where it seems Amon destroys bosses and Amaterasu seems to buff and debuff. What would be good for the long run?

you can have this one if you're into Unleashed Nike, Tyr would be gread for farming Water algong with/for Nike... I guess...
Im not gonna use it anyways... just let me know, or anyone else...

N0MAD
09-15-2017, 12:13 PM
you cannot anymore. You have to change your mail address. At the time this guide was first made, you could, but not anymore. simplest way to keep track of your rerolls is to keep the same mail, but adding a number at it's end.

a real one I used got unlocked today after 3 days...

ACMUnleashed
09-15-2017, 01:07 PM
you can have this one if you're into Unleashed Nike, Tyr would be gread for farming Water algong with/for Nike... I guess...
Im not gonna use it anyways... just let me know, or anyone else...

I'll take it lol. If you haven't given it away yet.

dive
09-15-2017, 01:20 PM
a real one I used got unlocked today after 3 days...

well then i didn't know. I read that it wasn't possible anymore on this very topic, so maybe it has changed or i didn't understood well. Anyway, if you're rerolling, you still have to change your email every reroll, for chances are you won't wait 3 days between each reroll.

Amaterasu is one of the best support along Sol, and Amon has no weakness. I'd go with this account.

N0MAD
09-15-2017, 01:27 PM
I'll take it lol. If you haven't given it away yet.

sent you a Pm with the address, enjoy...

N0MAD
09-15-2017, 01:33 PM
well then i didn't know. I read that it wasn't possible anymore on this very topic, so maybe it has changed or i didn't understood well. Anyway, if you're rerolling, you still have to change your email every reroll, for chances are you won't wait 3 days between each reroll.

Yeah, better stick to randoms untill something worth keeping comes up...
I just used a real one for the 100NG verification which gives a chance at a premium gacha for 100NG one time deal...

YoRHa
09-19-2017, 12:29 PM
Well... I will stop here '-' '-'6613

Lala
09-19-2017, 01:01 PM
Well... I will stop here '-' '-'6613

That's a great roll, grats.

Been playing almost since launch and never missed an event, did most dailies etc..and I still never rolled a new SSR kami since my beginner rolls, so if anyone have doubts of the usefulness of rerolling.. dont hesitate it is well worth it. SSR kamis are the most important and hard to come by material in this game, Eidolons and weapons can be obtained from events and farmed with a bit of patience but not kamis, you could be playing a year and not have one.

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 10:16 AM
does ryu oh and poseidon make a good team

Pareidolia
09-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Yes, you just need to miracle ticket for cthulu or Nike now

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 11:05 AM
Yes, you just need to miracle ticket for cthulu or Nike now

should i just start playing with it or play with michael and double eidolon or sol only acc

Waniiii
09-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Play with it !
Both Kamis are quite good (like almost all water kamis), even if both have a frame A atk debuff that can't stack. But still, it's already a good team.

And then, when miracle tickets come around, you can complete with Nike unleashed or Cthulhu, like Pareidolia said.

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 10:57 PM
Play with it !
Both Kamis are quite good (like almost all water kamis), even if both have a frame A atk debuff that can't stack. But still, it's already a good team.

And then, when miracle tickets come around, you can complete with Nike unleashed or Cthulhu, like Pareidolia said.

okay thanks for the info i'm getting tired of rerolling i have done it 400 times already and the best one is just the one i mentioned before

Unregistered
09-21-2017, 11:30 PM
and what soul should i choose with that kind of team

Pareidolia
09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Mordred/D'artagnan with Ambush

Sakrith
09-23-2017, 03:32 PM
Is this a good reroll?

MrAir
09-23-2017, 04:24 PM
Is this a good reroll?

u got sol, so ask urself is it enough to you. For 500-600 rolls, i got only 3 accs with sols, 1 of this accs were with 2 more ssr units, and i chosen it. If u just want to play, its enough, u already have sol, which is most important unit, if not, and u want more id recommend u continue rolling...

Pareidolia
09-23-2017, 05:07 PM
I recommend going for two SSR's of the same Attribute but if you aren't a perfectionist that roll is pretty legit

N0MAD
09-24-2017, 02:23 PM
Cant beieve my luck...(?0)
After my 4th 3k Jewels draw got Satan as my 3rd SSR kami... is this now a quite decent team?

Should I add her to my current lineup?

And if so, Should I switch the remaining Water SR for Light SR or keep it?

Pareidolia
09-24-2017, 03:39 PM
You already have Cthulhu. Satan won't help you at all, they're pretty much the same, their Debuffs don't stack and so

You can start building a second team though

phuonglop12a2
09-26-2017, 12:00 AM
Funny, i don't know Am i luck or not? ==
6000 jewel, 1 SSR Weapon Light, before that, i gacha for one SSR Eidolon Light... But.... I don't have light team ==, 2 R Kami LIght, that all...

Eunicorn
09-26-2017, 01:16 AM
Funny, i don't know Am i luck or not? ==
6000 jewel, 1 SSR Weapon Light, before that, i gacha for one SSR Eidolon Light... But.... I don't have light team ==, 2 R Kami LIght, that all...

That would be an average roll for me, at least you got them SSRs.

Cal
10-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Man, I followed this guide and while I didn't get an INSANE start I think I got kinda lucky.

Fafnir Eidolon, Tyr & Azazel Kamihimes.

How is that for my first hour of rerolls? Worth keeping ?

Pareidolia
10-07-2017, 09:03 PM
First things first, Fafnir is a really good Elemental Damage Eidolon but soon (in two events) well get superior Eidolons (45% Elemental) with better stats as Raid Events come along

Second: Tyr is a really awful Kamihime for a newbie, Thunder overall is, an "I kill you fast or I die-esque" Attribute, lacking healers, defense buffers and debuffers (only having relevant ones while the raid is Raging)

Third: Azazel is a really bad Wind Kamihime, right up there with Odin and Susanoo as the worst SSR trio

I'd recommend you to re-roll for two himes of the same attribute (ignore gacha Eidolons even more now that you can get Eidolon effects from Strangers, not only friends)
Or go for 1 of the top tier Himes (Sol, Amaterasu, Cthulhu, SSR Nike or Gaia)
This will fit on any team and will grant you huge support all the way into the Ragnarok battles

I hope you find that useful

Cal
10-07-2017, 09:40 PM
Heya ! Thanks for the solid advice, totally appreciate it !

I did a few more rerolls and by your recommendations I got another one that I'm now pretty sure will be worth sticking with
Cthulhu and Aphrodite ?

Eunicorn
10-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Getting Cthulhu as a starting hime is already excellent, and Aphrodite makes it even better as a healer. You now have a sustainable team.

Pareidolia
10-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Indeed, that plus Nike and another Random water Hime will carry you through most content, I'll recommend you go for Mordred and Joan later on!

Hello
10-10-2017, 08:44 AM
i wanted to ask as well... i got an account with Amon unleashed and gaia ? is it worth keeping

Waniiii
10-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Both are quite good, but...

You could probably get a better start with 2 SSRs of the same element

Calle Falk
10-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Both are quite good, but...

You could probably get a better start with 2 SSRs of the same element

decided to make an account so I can respond better. :)
so i'll keep rerolling then and hoping to get lucky, i'd love to get double thunder or double fire, almost never see any fire though in my rerolls. :P

dive
10-10-2017, 01:28 PM
decided to make an account so I can respond better. :)
so i'll keep rerolling then and hoping to get lucky, i'd love to get double thunder or double fire, almost never see any fire though in my rerolls. :P

Don't hope too much for thunder as it is the hardest element to use thanks to lack of good debuffs from them. Fire is really good though

Calle Falk
10-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Don't hope too much for thunder as it is the hardest element to use thanks to lack of good debuffs from them. Fire is really good though

aww that sucks, raiko is probably my favourite unit so far, her art & animations just look really really cool..
guess i'll pray for sol + michael or a amaterasu + any other fire unit then..
shame xD

dive
10-11-2017, 02:23 AM
aww that sucks, raiko is probably my favourite unit so far, her art & animations just look really really cool..
guess i'll pray for sol + michael or a amaterasu + any other fire unit then..
shame xD

yeah i know :/ and that godly boost to burst is insane

Calle Falk
10-11-2017, 10:59 AM
it's so hard to get 2 kamihimes of same element.. xD been rerolling now for 48 hours

Tata
10-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Well I did a reroll and got Amaterasu, Motu, Brynhildr, Baphomet ....well I guess the game wants me to play fire then ;-) (but hell one more ssr would have been great)

Calle Falk
10-11-2017, 06:39 PM
so i finally got my first 2 SSR kamihime of the same element.. though I dont know if its worth keeping..
at least they look real cute

azazel and cu chulainn ?

Pareidolia
10-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Wind has really good R's without counting on SR Cybele, that's a sweet pull, you can even Miracle Ticket for Gaia later on

So, not the best but solid re-roll

Calle Falk
10-13-2017, 12:25 AM
I kept going.. and going.. and I finally did it... FINALLY
3 full days, this was the beginning of the 4th...

ares amaterasu and acala!!
So happy ;o;

dive
10-13-2017, 01:21 AM
I kept going.. and going.. and I finally did it... FINALLY
3 full days, this was the beginning of the 4th...

ares amaterasu and acala!!
So happy ;o;

Congrats on now having a broken fire team ^^

SantiagoRosas
10-13-2017, 10:15 AM
Well, I have one account with Amaterasu, Poseidon and Chu Chulainn, already used 3000 gems... So if anyone is interested PM me. Greetings

blarghhh
10-14-2017, 11:46 PM
Well, I did a great many rolls, and don't know who's good or not.

These are the accounts I still have on hand, naming only the SSR's. Which account should I keep? The rest I will give away, first come first serve, to those who PM me. I didn't retrieve any of them from the gift box so if you want it you should claim it immediately.

Each new line is a specific account and which characters it has.

Ares
Huanglong & Cu Chulainn
Azathoth
Dragoon (two accounts with this)
Azazel & Thor
Nike Unleashed (two accounts with this)
Jabberwock
Behemoth & Archangel
Archangel (two accounts with this)
Odin
Satan
Dragoon & Fenrir
Amaterasu
Archangel
Fafnir
Susanoo
Cthulhu
Sol & Jabberwock

dive
10-15-2017, 04:28 AM
Well, I did a great many rolls, and don't know who's good or not.

These are the accounts I still have on hand, naming only the SSR's. Which account should I keep? The rest I will give away, first come first serve, to those who PM me. I didn't retrieve any of them from the gift box so if you want it you should claim it immediately.

Each new line is a specific account and which characters it has.

Ares
Huanglong & Cu Chulainn
Azathoth
Dragoon (two accounts with this)
Azazel & Thor
Nike Unleashed (two accounts with this)
Jabberwock
Behemoth & Archangel
Archangel (two accounts with this)
Odin
Satan
Dragoon & Fenrir
Amaterasu
Archangel
Fafnir
Susanoo
Cthulhu
Sol & Jabberwock

When you say dragoon i suppose it's a kaizer dragoon eidolon ?
Well, keep only the accounts with SSR kamihime and that leaves you with something that isn't so great. Maybe the best you have now is the last one, with Sol & Jabberwock.

Personally, I'd keep rerolling until i get two same element kamihime SSR or Sol + another element kamihime.

blarghhh
10-15-2017, 11:37 AM
When you say dragoon i suppose it's a kaizer dragoon eidolon ?
Well, keep only the accounts with SSR kamihime and that leaves you with something that isn't so great. Maybe the best you have now is the last one, with Sol & Jabberwock.

Personally, I'd keep rerolling until i get two same element kamihime SSR or Sol + another element kamihime.

Damn, I did so many rolls. I don't actually know the difference between Kamehameha's and Eidolons so I figured about half of these weren't useful in any form though, so I guess I'm not surprised.

Trev
10-15-2017, 06:46 PM
i went in hoping for double ssr like ppl say but i got 3 ssr.. i think i keep it....
good bad ?
sry for bad english

sol gaia nike unleashed + archangel eidolon

Pareidolia
10-15-2017, 07:37 PM
Sol and Nike, you're pretty much set

Taikos
10-19-2017, 06:17 PM
Edit:
I got what I wanted so i'm just removing all the info stuffs, but I have a Poseidon + Ryu-Oh account still just laying around incase anyone wants it.
I'll leave this up here and just wait for a PM! :cool:

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 10:36 AM
I got a 3 SSR pull with Amon, Odin, Hades should i keep this or hit the reroll?

Pareidolia
10-23-2017, 11:42 AM
Odin is awful, main Darkness, that's a nice roll

Coconut
10-24-2017, 02:54 AM
Where should I put my time?

1. "Main account" - Metatron, Thor, Behemoth
Level 55, ~28K attack, strongest teams are water with SR Nike/Nodens/rares or wind with Cybele/Maeve/Zephyus/rares.

2. SSR Nike, Ares, Agni
new account

3. Raiko, Hermod, Ramiel, Perun
new account

4. Hades, Susanoo
new account

5. Re-rolling

6. Some combination of the above until one of them hits a good roll that makes it obvious

Kitty
10-24-2017, 03:00 AM

Level 55, ~28K attack, strongest teams are water with SR Nike/Nodens/rares or wind with Cybele/Maeve/Zephyus/rares.

2. SSR Nike, Ares, Agni
new account

new account

4. Hades, Susanoo
new account

5. Re-rolling

6. Some combination of the above until one of them hits a good roll that makes it obvious

1 or 4 I guess...
i don't think it's worth to start all over again, you have 2 SSR and metatron is a really nice one.. you'll find more SR/SSR for water/wind in the future, maybe light too.. and behemoth gives all those 3 teams an elemental bonus, so your account is already looking nice. just keep working on it and hope to get lucky with gacha pulls :o

or... hades and susanoo are nice, 2 ssr darkami, any rerolled acc with 2 ssr of same element is nice (aside of thunder), and dark is one of the more favored elements... but it's up to you really... maybe someone else have a better advice than me, but i'd stick to my main acc.. clearing events will be easier that way, so you'll get more ssr weapons, eidos, tickets, jewels, etc..

Coconut`
10-24-2017, 03:05 AM
Also just rolled Titania + Gaia

Coconut
10-24-2017, 03:49 AM
... and a Sol account. I guess I'm done re-rolling, at least.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 04:17 AM
Titania + Gaia is really, really good. Now you just need SSR Cybele and a A-frame debuffer.

Go with that account !

SantiagoRosas
10-24-2017, 08:43 PM

2. SSR Nike, Ares, Agni
new account

new account

4. Hades, Susanoo
new account

5. Re-rolling

The 4th Account, is available for a exchange?

Coconut
10-25-2017, 12:32 AM
The 4th Account, is available for a exchange?I mean, you just told me that it's a good one to keep (;))... but I see no harm in hearing your offer, though if you want to PM me I guess I'd have to register.

SantiagoRosas
10-25-2017, 08:33 AM
I mean, you just told me that it's a good one to keep (;))... but I see no harm in hearing your offer, though if you want to PM me I guess I'd have to register.

Yeah, I mean if we have a deal, we have to exchange information.

Vladilen
10-28-2017, 01:49 PM
Since my main account got no SSR i've been trying my hand at re-rolling recently before i go to far in the game.

But until now the only worthwhile re-roll i got is Tyr + Metatron.

I'm still trying for at least Sol but no luck so far. Though i'm keeping an account with (Thunder Witch) Michael + (Pretty Pumpkin) Artemis which i got today in reserve since i'll probably miss the event while re-rolling.

Maria
10-28-2017, 04:44 PM
I think I should aim for Brynhildyr/Brunhilde if I have this kind of team...
Anyways, I have some spare accounts that have 1 SSR kamihime in it, just PM if you want one...

Ovan
10-31-2017, 08:01 AM
hate my luck :(
always maximun get 1 ssr and even most of the times y just plain ssr weapon T_T
the only time i got 2 ssr kamis, i got gaia and aphrodite...but i want Sol and 1 more kami ssr D:
Still searching for my miracle team Sol & Satan *-*
If anyone got that pair, i can exchange my ssr pair xD

SantiagoRosas
11-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Well, i have these accounts

Amaterasu and Svarog
Cthulhu and Shiva
Amaterasu, Poseidon and Chu Chulainn

If you are interested PM me.

Maria
11-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Is it just me or it's just the website malfunctioning? I can't create a new account for rerolling... even VPN doesn't fix the issue.7355

Edit: It's just website malfunction (?) but anyways, back to rerolling business...

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 12:10 AM
which is the best choice?

i got
Sol+amaterasu+fafnir
sol+ares

Pareidolia
11-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Ares is awful, go for Amaterasu

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Ares is awful, go for Amaterasu

ok tnx

:)

Kviksos
11-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Ok. It take 3 days, but finally i got something good.

Also can give this:

Azazel + Michael (tunder witch)
Michael + 3 eido : Azathoth + Thunderbird + Jabberwock

SantiagoRosas
11-13-2017, 03:40 PM
I´m exchanging this account for a roll that involves good dark KH´s, if you got one PM me!

choionly
11-15-2017, 05:32 AM
I am looking for a fresh with Amon + any dark kamihime

I had been trying for 1 week already, if anyone has a spare, please share with me :(

Thanks

Maria
11-15-2017, 09:22 AM
To those who don't want to reroll like a madman, read this!
I can give 1 account w/ 1 SSR Kamihime and 3-4 SR Kamihime's in it.
The Kami's in the choices are not related to the SSR Kamihime that I would give. *Russian Roulette?*
I can guarantee that there's either Sol, Amon or Gaia in the choices provided. PM me your answer.
First come first serve?

A. Sol (claimed)
B. Gaia
C. Dragon King
D. SSR Nike (claimed)
E. Amon (claimed)

rogue1
11-18-2017, 06:01 AM
can someone give me a dummy account with sol there please

Filippe Pagtakhan Manipon
11-18-2017, 05:43 PM
I have been rolling for 2 days (roughly 8 hours each day) without any luck of sol, or any 2 ssr with same element. I guess im one of those unlucky ones. Any tips?

Maria
11-18-2017, 09:12 PM
^ Just reroll until you get what your want.

Filippe Pagtakhan Manipon
11-19-2017, 08:09 AM
^ Just reroll until you get what your want.

Do you still have an extra account with Sol in it? Thanks!

Itami
11-20-2017, 02:49 PM
First of all, excuse my bad english

Now the important thing I want to start playing now but as always before playing I like to inform myself of how things are going and get the most out I came to the forum and read this guide I did like 60 rolls maybe follow maybe not depends not on what they tell me you of all these roll pull 3 that I think good

osiris(DARK)-ryoh(WATER)

TYR(THUNDER) thunderbird-farnir

Acala(fire)thunder wicht michael(thunder)pretty pumkin artemis(thunder) khrisna(thunder)
i think the best is this but no have any eidolon sad and already use 9000 jewel in this account

now I would like to know your opinion if I should keep doing rolls or keep one of these accounts

Eunicorn
11-20-2017, 10:30 PM
First of all, excuse my bad english

Now the important thing I want to start playing now but as always before playing I like to inform myself of how things are going and get the most out I came to the forum and read this guide I did like 60 rolls maybe follow maybe not depends not on what they tell me you of all these roll pull 3 that I think good

osiris(DARK)-ryoh(WATER)

TYR(THUNDER) thunderbird-farnir

Acala(fire)thunder wicht michael(thunder)pretty pumkin artemis(thunder) khrisna(thunder)
i think the best is this but no have any eidolon sad and already use 9000 jewel in this account

now I would like to know your opinion if I should keep doing rolls or keep one of these accounts

Thunder rn is difficult to handle, but I think you should go for it, since in the future, there will be great Thunder himes. You can also cover your Thunder team's elemental disadvantage with a pre-determined team by Acala. A really good roll for me. As for Eidos, participating in the events will get you those.

You don't wanna go down deeper the re-roll hell just to get better roll than that which is a 1 or less in 100 rolls, but in the end it's your call.

Itami
11-21-2017, 10:33 AM
20 rolls more y get this 2 team
svarogd sol and agni
thunder witch michael thor and ramiel
soul ideas xD?

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 10:58 AM
The Mordred Soul appeals to me the most.

I was wondering which element should I aim for while rerolling that she would compliment best?

Itami
11-21-2017, 06:04 PM
already get another thunder team this time
raiko and michael TW xDD
3 thunder team really good but it want dark with amon unleashe T_T

Itami
11-22-2017, 11:16 AM
if any of you want the next account pm me
TW Michael raiko lvl 2
TW Michael thor ramiel lvl 2
Tyr thunder birth and farnir lvl 10 no idea
Acala aprhodite with 850 jewel+ welcome back login screens reward(3000) jewel lvl 2

all this account have inexistent email you cant change or create the same email

Unregistered
11-22-2017, 03:40 PM
Which of these would be best to start with? (or should I continue down the reroll hell)

Sol -- Nyarlathotep
Sol -- Oberon, Iblis
Amaterasu, Hades
Ryu-Oh, SSR Nike
Satan, Ea, Ouroboros
Satan, Ryu-Oh -- Cronus, Hermes, Iblis, Bastet, Brynhildr

I was thinking of Satan + Lu Bu from the event & Andromeda for heals.

nya nya manko
11-22-2017, 04:08 PM
Which of these would be best to start with? (or should I continue down the reroll hell)

Sol -- Nyarlathotep
Sol -- Oberon, Iblis
Amaterasu, Hades
Ryu-Oh, SSR Nike
Satan, Ea, Ouroboros
Satan, Ryu-Oh -- Cronus, Hermes, Iblis, Bastet, Brynhildr

I was thinking of Satan + Lu Bu from the event & Andromeda for heals.

ryu-oh and ssr nike without a doubt .. same def debuff but both OP water kami, just find belphagor and you're all set to have a hardcore water team ..

Guardian001
11-28-2017, 08:28 AM
not bad on my first day of reroll

got amon+ama+renfa

Laventale
11-29-2017, 09:30 PM
Pulled Cao Cao [Karin] along with some SRs and Rs.

I don't plan on keeping this account with me but it feels good to pull something great for once.

Cheers!

Unregistered
11-30-2017, 09:01 AM
What do you guys think about Gaia-Amaterasu-Shiva team?

Slashley
11-30-2017, 09:34 AM
Three different elements, so they don't make a "team."

However, that is the founding building block of two different teams - Fire and Wind - and is thus a very good account to start off from, if you ask me.

Kitty
11-30-2017, 10:25 AM
What do you guys think about Gaia-Amaterasu-Shiva team?

2 strong def kami, 1 offense kami

Amaterasu cover 20% atk/def frame B debuff +regen to allies will be useful for starting out, no need to rush for d'art
Gaia - cut damage like arc, so no need to rush to get her
Shiva - ATK buff for all allies (20% like Arthur ) and pure offense abilities

can get you through stages in the early game fairly easy, you'll be able to beat even expert in no time of advent events, sp quests shouldn't be a problem. keep the acc and try to get more jewels for more kami
if you can get better water kami like nike unleashed or ryu-oh you'll have both frames of debuffs (assuming you'll still use amaterasu in the same team)

unlock gawain for ambush, then either go for mordred or andromeda as soul

Kitty
12-01-2017, 10:55 AM
if anyone wants...

SSR - Titania/Osiris/Takemikazuchi
SR - Hermes, Belphagor, Nemesis, Motu
R - Zephyrus, Dike, Skuld, Apep, Inanna, Hestia, Rakasha, Rusalka, (Light) Perun

Anon
12-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Sooo, I've been rerolling for most of the last week, and I've just gotten my first account with Sol in it. It also has Satan and Ouroboros as additional SSRs. Not sure if worth continuing with this- my main account has no SSRs but a large number of SRs and all the free Kamihime units already. Might (?) have enough time to grind them out again?

And as I typed this another reroll scored Ares and Karin and a handful of other Rs. From what I've read this may not be a particularly good combo?

Aside from this, I have an account with Gaia and Azathoth to give away, and another account with Svarog and Brynhild if someone's interested...

LeCrestfallen
12-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Sol and Satan sounds pretty stable to me. You could go for a dark element team straight away. Maybe grab with the miracle ticket hades and you would have 3 good ssr himes already. But before you spend time/money you should get some additional recommendations.

Unregistered
12-02-2017, 01:28 AM
Anyone knows if Achilles will be a part of a legendary soul?

Slashley
12-02-2017, 03:01 AM
Anyone knows if Achilles will be a part of a legendary soul?We were supposed to have Hercules months ago.

Hercules will come when Nutaku feels like it. If they ever feel like it.

WeissPendragon
12-02-2017, 10:23 AM
I'm looking for 2 SSR If any can lend a account I will be grateful just on me.

Laventale
12-02-2017, 06:09 PM
I'm looking for 2 SSR If any can lend a account I will be grateful just on me.

I have an account with Dark Satan and a SSR Eidolon if you're interested.

nervehammer
12-03-2017, 10:22 PM
I have an account with a Sol, Iblis, ramiel, Christmas Perun, and Maeve?

Any offers?

WeissPendragon
12-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Santa Satan + Tyr fresh account for Amaterasu + random SSR Kami PM me.

Kirashi
12-07-2017, 04:50 PM
I am looking for an account with Santa Satan, if someone has?

maicmic
12-10-2017, 01:23 AM
fresh account with light satan, amaterasu and nike unleashed.
anyone interested in trade?

TMguardianElite
12-15-2017, 06:12 AM
Keep it or not??

Marigold
12-15-2017, 10:28 AM
Keep it or not??

Seems very nice if you Miracle Ticket for Sol since Raphael is the second best SSR for Light
A Frame Debuff, Rage Down, Maybe Dizziness and a skill that replaces Black Propaganda

Satan is a self healer that hits hard and gets burst really fast

TMguardianElite
12-16-2017, 12:37 AM
Seems very nice if you Miracle Ticket for Sol since Raphael is the second best SSR for Light
A Frame Debuff, Rage Down, Maybe Dizziness and a skill that replaces Black Propaganda

Satan is a self healer that hits hard and gets burst really fast
ok tnx :D

TMguardianElite
12-16-2017, 12:39 AM
i got another team
seem the light is still good, so im gonna focus to light :)

Laventale
12-16-2017, 07:51 PM
i got another team
seem the light is still good, so im gonna focus to light :)

That's Thunder, though. Not light.

TMguardianElite
12-17-2017, 01:29 AM
this light ^^'

Watly
12-17-2017, 06:47 PM
I managed to roll an account with Jupiter, Ea and Ryu-oh. Should I keep it or keep rerolling (I am a perfectionist)?

VeryVoodoo
12-17-2017, 06:54 PM
I managed to roll an account with Jupiter, Ea and Ryu-oh. Should I keep it or keep rerolling (I am a perfectionist)?
If you're a perfectionist, might as well wait a week or so to try and roll on Belial + some fire kami like amat or something.

Unregistered
12-18-2017, 02:39 AM
please correct me if i got any of these steps wrong
create a nutaku account> roll> delete if the results of the roll is unwanted> use vpn> create a nutaku account again using the same email used in first.

Laventale
12-19-2017, 01:45 PM
please correct me if i got any of these steps wrong
create a nutaku account> roll> delete if the results of the roll is unwanted> use vpn> create a nutaku account again using the same email used in first.

I always use a different mail, and since the mail you use to register doesn't need to be a real one, you can write whatever the fuck you want and get away with it.

And yeah, use the VPN every 3 or 4 account creations, otherwise your current IP will be banned, at least for a very short amount of time.

W4RL0RD
12-25-2017, 09:25 PM
Hi my sister wants to start playing KamiPro too
but since i dont know if she will ever be willing to pay for this game i wanna ensure that she doesnt have to run R/SR only til endgame if she doesnt want to,
so im searching for a fresh account with 2 ssr of the same element, Sol+another SSR (or at least Sol if theres none of those available)

Tried to reroll one myself but i'm having really bad luck and getting only garbage rolls so would be thankful if somebody could help me out there.

Ganamoon
12-28-2017, 04:23 PM
I would really appreciate an account with sol and a random ssr, because of work and my girlfriend i don't have alot of time on my hand to keep rerolling for what i want. Thanks in advance :squint: I wish i weren't so picky.

Mako
12-29-2017, 07:49 AM
it any of you want a acc with nike unleashed aphrodite and acala pm me

Laventale
12-29-2017, 11:44 AM
Hi my sister wants to start playing KamiPro too
but since i dont know if she will ever be willing to pay for this game i wanna ensure that she doesnt have to run R/SR only til endgame if she doesnt want to,
so im searching for a fresh account with 2 ssr of the same element, Sol+another SSR (or at least Sol if theres none of those available)

Tried to reroll one myself but i'm having really bad luck and getting only garbage rolls so would be thankful if somebody could help me out there.

Hey man, I have an account with Sol I don't really use.

If you're interested just PM me.

Unregistered
12-29-2017, 12:01 PM
to lazy to reroll all day? let me do it for you.

for as cheap as 5$ every SSR

ive got a long list already of alot of rerolled accounts figured id try and do something with them + to broke for mtix on my main anyway xD

add me on discord and messege me on there if youd like to purchase any.

i do take requests aswell.

discord = vzuh#6982

Mardöll
01-03-2018, 06:39 AM
hey guys i spent 2 days (it take approx. 6 hr in the 1st day and 2 hr on the next day) in rerolling and this is what i get :

1 SSR 1 SR TYR
1 SSR 5 SR GAIA
1 SSR TSUYOKOMI 1 SSR EILODON AUROBOROS
2 SSR GAIA and AZAZEL 1 SSR EILODON 2 SR
1 SSR METATRON 2 SR
2 SSR SUSANOO and SATAN 1 SR
2 SSR CHU'CLAIN and POESAIDON 1 SR
2 SSR AMATERASU (fire) and SOL 1 SR

did u guys think i need to continue? (cause i think ama and sol is decent)

LeCrestfallen
01-03-2018, 07:25 AM
would also say the acc with sol and amaterasu is hevty mighty.

Laventale
01-03-2018, 09:26 AM
2 SSR AMATERASU (fire) and SOL 1 SR

That's lit, fam.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 09:13 AM
I got eidolon Kirin with Tyr and dark amaterasu, should i roll again or good?