PDA

View Full Version : KamiPro - Rerolling guide

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Slashley
01-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Dark Amaterasu is super good. Kirin is complete jackpot, and Tyr is good.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Dark Amaterasu is super good. Kirin is complete jackpot, and Tyr is good.

But one is dark and the other one thunder so i dont know if i should roll for same element. Sorry im still kinda new to this.

Slashley
01-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Having Kirin basically says that you go main Thunder. She's just that good.
You also got Tyr, who is a Thunder core until Mammon era (late May). After that, she's still good, just not THE Thunder Hime to have.

Dark Amaterasu is one of the best Hime in the game with her two amazing debuffs (also known as Sniper Shot and Black Propaganda). Because of this, she also compliments Thunder extremely well. For Souls, usually you want to go Mordred (for Black Propaganda) and Dartagnan (for Sniper Shot) early on, but you don't need to since you have Dark Amaterasu.

Thus you can basically go directly to Andromeda as your Soul. Andromeda is usually a huge newbie trap, but you don't need anything else. Well, get Joan for her -20% Atk debuff, I guess. And Mordred for her debuff chance. But no major rush on those.

If you're willing to drop money on the game, you have six days of time to confirm do you like the game enough or not to invest in it. For 50 bucks, you can get a Miracle Ticket which allows you to pick up any SSR you want. You want either Sol (Light) who would free up your Soul to be whatever, or Raiko, who is Thunder core even after Mammon comes along.

PS. If you are going to play the game, give me your ID. You're not going to have any problems getting players with good Eidolons in your Friendlist thanks to your Kirin.

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Having Kirin basically says that you go main Thunder. She's just that good.
You also got Tyr, who is a Thunder core until Mammon era (late May). After that, she's still good, just not THE Thunder Hime to have.

Dark Amaterasu is one of the best Hime in the game with her two amazing debuffs (also known as Sniper Shot and Black Propaganda). Because of this, she also compliments Thunder extremely well. For Souls, usually you want to go Mordred (for Black Propaganda) and Dartagnan (for Sniper Shot) early on, but you don't need to since you have Dark Amaterasu.

Thus you can basically go directly to Andromeda as your Soul. Andromeda is usually a huge newbie trap, but you don't need anything else. Well, get Joan for her -20% Atk debuff, I guess. And Mordred for her debuff chance. But no major rush on those.

If you're willing to drop money on the game, you have six days of time to confirm do you like the game enough or not to invest in it. For 50 bucks, you can get a Miracle Ticket which allows you to pick up any SSR you want. You want either Sol (Light) who would free up your Soul to be whatever, or Raiko, who is Thunder core even after Mammon comes along.

PS. If you are going to play the game, give me your ID. You're not going to have any problems getting players with good Eidolons in your Friendlist thanks to your Kirin.

I played the game for 2 days and really enjoyed and then i saw the stuff about rerolling and did it for about 2 hours. I think the funniest was getting 2 dark amaterasus in the same x10. The game even game me a draconic eye or whatever in that acc xD

So i guess i go for Andromeda, time to play at last :D
Thanks for the help, my id is 36916276

Unregistered
01-04-2018, 01:47 PM
just got an account with tsukuyomi and raiko, should reroll or keep it?

Mardoll
01-05-2018, 05:08 AM
That's lit, fam.
ok i see, i should starting to play then, is it hard to get SSR eilodon in this game?
(sorry for my english)

Slashley
01-05-2018, 07:03 AM
ok i see, i should starting to play then, is it hard to get SSR eilodon in this game?
(sorry for my english)You'll get one SSR per event. Maybe not when you're still new, but certainly soon enough.

Cobblemaniac
01-05-2018, 07:51 AM
I've been searching all around, but it's pretty hard to consolidate a tier list for desirable kamihimes/ eidolons...

The general consensus I find around these parts is: Sol is pretty much what everyone goes for... and that's about it.

Are there any specific kamihime/ eidolon (single or combos) that are absolutely worth keeping, or is it pretty much dependent?

As an extra question, I've spreadsheeted a couple of SSR rolls that I don't exactly know whether to keep (well I'm a newbie), which goes:
Account 1 (Tsukuyomi (Light))
Account 2 (Azaroth, Uriel)
Account 3 (Azazel, Michael)
Account 4 (Unleashed Amon, Apostle of light Satan)
Account 5 (Apostle of light Satan, Azathoth)

Mardoll
01-05-2018, 08:42 AM
You'll get one SSR per event. Maybe not when you're still new, but certainly soon enough.

thx for the info, btw can i add u in game?

Slashley
01-05-2018, 09:10 AM
--
Are there any specific kamihime/ eidolon (single or combos) that are absolutely worth keeping, or is it pretty much dependent?--Don't think anyone's made such a list... however, I can pretty much tell you that aside from Belial and Kirin, gacha SSR Eidolons can be ignored.

One way that you could look at general power levels of Kamihime is through encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479). If a Kamihime has three bolded skills, then she's amazing. Those without a single bolded skill tend to be weaker than strong SRs (again, ones which have multiple bolded skills). This isn't an absolute powerscale though, as for example Svarog is amazing but yet has no bolded skills.
thx for the info, btw can i add u in game?I don't want your Diabolos, so no!
Only if you have Kirin and/or Belial.

Don't worry though, Kamihime is a game which awards effort. As long as you keep doing events, you will get a good Eidolon list and finding friends will be much, much easier.

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 10:10 AM
There is a tier list, I remember someone posting images for each element a while back, I don't remember which topic it's in though. Might look for it later.

Unregistered
01-08-2018, 03:22 AM
Can anyone help with deciding between two rerolls?

Account 1:
SSR Belial
SSR Snow Angel Raphael
SSR Osiris

Account 2:
SSR Azathoth
SSR Girimehkala
SSR Dark Amaterasu
SSR Susanoo

Slashley
01-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Good luck picking one of those options.

Belial is amazing and account defining, in addition you landed two good/great SSRs, sadly not Fire. However, with Belial, you could easily build a super strong Fire team.

And on the second one you have two SSRs of the same element. Dark Amaterasu is particularly powerful and is limited, opening many doors for Dark teams that usually are not an option. The SSR Eidolons can be entirely ignored here though, as only Kirin and Belial really matter.

SantiagoRosas
01-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Can anyone help with deciding between two rerolls?

Account 1:
SSR Belial
SSR Snow Angel Raphael
SSR Osiris

Account 2:
SSR Azathoth
SSR Girimehkala
SSR Dark Amaterasu
SSR Susanoo

Yeah men, Belial and Kirin are the priority on the rolls, so you should go with the first one. If the second is available, would you mind trading it? I can give you one account with 5 SSR KH

Waiting for your answer...

Laventale
01-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Man, I've been re-rolling for Hastur + some other wind Kami and in like, let's say, 200 rolls, haven't gotten Hastur fucking once.

I swear the Rate Up↑ is a lie!.

Kerbex
01-14-2018, 07:16 AM
Guys, what's the best account?

1: Sol

2: Michael, Amon [Unleashed], Thor and Eidolon Hecatonchires

LeCrestfallen
01-14-2018, 10:11 AM
if both are at the same Rank, i would go with Sol, simply because none of the himes work perticularry well together. but wait for the recommendations of the other. (re-leveling 50 ranks sounds super annoying to me)

Kerbex
01-18-2018, 11:07 AM
if both are at the same Rank, i would go with Sol, simply because none of the himes work perticularry well together. but wait for the recommendations of the other. (re-leveling 50 ranks sounds super annoying to me)
Now i'm playing on bouth accounts, thanks

Kerbex
01-18-2018, 11:27 AM
Can someone help me make time with these kamihimes and eidolons?

LeCrestfallen
01-18-2018, 11:56 AM
Amon unleashed and a dark grid seems to be the best choice from those three himes.
Nyar will provide an a frame atk down, and amon got the best a-frame def down debuff currently. Later possibilites for miracle tickets would be hades/sol (if you go with sol you could always switch to light later on)

Second best bet... light with michael? but you would need light tsukuyomi and sol for that to be really strong.

Would rather not recommend thunder, since you need a lot of investment in it and the core himes will come with later updates.

Wpmz
01-18-2018, 12:16 PM
Dark is definitely your best choice with amon and nyarl. I would say thunder is probably your 2nd best as thor is really important for thunder and michael is not that useful for light.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 12:20 PM
Is any of these worth playing or should I keep rolling and delete them?

001 - 2ssr, 2sr, Brahma, Ryu-Oh. Kikuri-Hime, Ramiel.
016 - 1ssr, 3sr, Gaia. Artemis, Hermod, Nyarlathotep.
088 - 1ssr, 1sr, Gaia. Iblis. + Archangel
113 - 0ssr, 2sr, Lightspeed Hermod, Hermes. + Belial, Sleipnir
139 - 0ssr, 1sr, Kagutsuchi. + Kirin
140 - 1ssr, 2sr, Gaia. Kagutsuchi, Maeve.
166 - 2ssr, 0sr, Barhma, Michael.

Thanks!

MrTouchdown
01-18-2018, 12:37 PM
You got 2 accounts with 100% Eidolons, Belial and Kirin, Fire is a good option, thunder is a lil more harder to get good himes until Mammon is released, i think Gaia and Iblis are good himes for a wind team, but i would choose between the 100% eidolons

LeCrestfallen
01-18-2018, 12:38 PM
if you are willing to spend some cash on the game, hands down belial or kirin. Belial cause fire got better balanced himes.

If you don't want to spend cash...088 with gaia and iblis seems like a good start? Or 001 with Ryu-oh and going for water.

MrTouchdown
01-18-2018, 12:44 PM
Yeah gaia is great and iblis with damage/blind, an A frame +15% wind attack, and attack/def down B frame, zephyrus is a good option and really easy to obtain for some heals too

Janical
01-18-2018, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the advice, I am going to play both the Kirin and Belial accounts, to try them out and see if I am lucky and get some other SSRs.

I am going to delete the following accounts unless someone wants them:

001 - 2ssr, 2sr, Brahma, Ryu-Oh. Kikuri-Hime, Ramiel.
016 - 1ssr, 3sr, Gaia. Artemis, Hermod, Nyarlathotep.
088 - 1ssr, 1sr, Gaia. Iblis. + Archangel
140 - 1ssr, 2sr, Gaia. Kagutsuchi, Maeve.
166 - 2ssr, 0sr, Barhma, Michael.

Kerbex
01-18-2018, 06:40 PM
And my other account? What do you think?

LeCrestfallen
01-18-2018, 07:36 PM
since you have sol you can go in every direction you want. just from your sr himes you have a strong tendency into water though. Just play water for a while and see what kind of other ssr himes you get. Sol can be used in every team.

Kerbex
01-18-2018, 07:50 PM
since you have sol you can go in every direction you want. just from your sr himes you have a strong tendency into water though. Just play water for a while and see what kind of other ssr himes you get. Sol can be used in every team.
Thanks. On the first account is this the best team then?

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 05:16 AM
if anyones got an extra account belial or Kirin add me on discord im willing to trade Triple / x4 SSR accounts for it

discord : vzuh#6982

LeCrestfallen
01-20-2018, 06:22 AM
Thanks. On the first account is this the best team then?

No clear cut winner which hime you want to play. Thor paralysis is insanely strong, but has a high chance to miss and without it and thunder assault to boost the ability its kinda mäh, Michael has nothing to offer except some aoe damage, but will provide you with 20% burst gauge every (8/7) turns.

long story short, if you don't mind gambling go with thor, if you want reliablity go with michael.

Unregistered
02-06-2018, 09:43 PM
I have an account with 3x SSR kamis: Gaia, SSR Tsukuyomi, and SSR Amon (also eidolon behemoth)

Looking for any 2x combination of: Hades, Osiris, Satan, SSR Amon

Ganamoon
02-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Basic sol or sol + something, anything with sol :rofl:

Ramazan
02-17-2018, 08:04 AM
Wow, 79 pages O.O

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 07:52 AM
hey guys. i rerolled over 15 hours now.. and gettin sick of it.

so this what i got so far or what i kept (iam a newbie btw. but i think what i got is not that good) :

1: kami: eros (2times - got that dargon eye... just kept it cuz i didnt know if thats good)

2: kami: svarog (also 2 times..)

3: kami: michael ; eros

4: kami: amon(unleashed); azazel eido: oroboros

5: kami: shiva; aphrodite

6: kami: ryu eido: a thunder one... (not kirin. forgot to right down the name)

7: kami: susanoo; svarog eido: fafnir

8: kami: amaterasu

9: kami: jupiter; metatron

10: kami: ea; titiania

11: kami: eros; gaia

12: kami: [moonlight maiden] Tsukuyomi; Tyr

13: kami: tyr; aphrodite

14: eido: belial; huanglongs

15: eido : behemoth; hectonchires; fafnir

(and i kept the accounts wiht the kaiser dragons - 5 accounts 5 kaiser dragons)

is there somethin good in it..?

Slashley
02-22-2018, 08:40 AM
14: eido: belial; huanglongsWell hello there.

Cobblemaniac
02-22-2018, 08:41 AM

so this what i got so far or what i kept (iam a newbie btw. but i think what i got is not that good) :

1: kami: eros (2times - got that dargon eye... just kept it cuz i didnt know if thats good)

Eros Gaia seems to have the most potential IMO.

Edit: Or go with the 100% eidolon lol.

Or re-roll even more. 15 hours scratches barely the surface of how much I had to do for my account :bgrin:

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 06:14 AM
So you would still reroll?

Maybe i gonna invest some more time ^^'..

lolix
02-24-2018, 06:19 AM
this is why i gave up after 6 rerolls. Don't have the patience anymore.

Cobblemaniac
02-24-2018, 08:24 AM
this is why i gave up after 6 rerolls. Don't have the patience anymore.

I did 200 re-rolls before I found the account I wanted to work with... and it wasn't perfect in my book. Standards too high maybe, I was aiming for Sol + 1 good SSR hime, or even 3 SSRs at one point lmao.

lolix
02-24-2018, 08:52 AM
honestly...i think i did well enough on this account. I don't have a top tier kamihime , but 2 ssr of the same element , and 3 SRs should be okay.

Between eros , metatron , diana , artemis and uranus , i think it's a decent enough light team.
Honestly , i'm not convinced about metatron. She seems to be a burst/damage orientated kamihime , but no debuffs or teamwide buffs. I guess it will replace artemis when shes big enough

Marigold
02-24-2018, 10:23 AM
As your main is light you can ticket for Sol (Heal + C Frame ATK Down + Dispell) or Raphael (Dizzy + Overdrive -1 + Rage Bar Down + A Frame ATK Down) and since you have Diana you'd only need to run Sniper Shot as an EX on your Mordred.

By the way, notice that Mordred's Black Propaganda does stack with Raphael's Overdrive Orb Reduction, this makes up for a neat combo, I think Raphael Cooldown was 6 turns on that skill, so yay(?

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 12:48 PM
I did 200 re-rolls before I found the account I wanted to work with... and it wasn't perfect in my book. Standards too high maybe, I was aiming for Sol + 1 good SSR hime, or even 3 SSRs at one point lmao.

i did at lot more then 300 rerolls in that 15 hours. used 2 browers. never hit something really good

Yolodesu
02-24-2018, 01:58 PM
As your main is light you can ticket for Sol (Heal + C Frame ATK Down + Dispell) or Raphael (Dizzy + Overdrive -1 + Rage Bar Down + A Frame ATK Down) and since you have Diana you'd only need to run Sniper Shot as an EX on your Mordred.

By the way, notice that Mordred's Black Propaganda does stack with Raphael's Overdrive Orb Reduction, this makes up for a neat combo, I think Raphael Cooldown was 6 turns on that skill, so yay(?

If miracle ticket there is he should focus on Sol / light Tsukuyomi. There is no point getting Raph since he's got Eros already. Otherwise yes, Raph + Mordred is a very good combo.

honestly...i think i did well enough on this account. I don't have a top tier kamihime , but 2 ssr of the same element , and 3 SRs should be okay.

Between eros , metatron , diana , artemis and uranus , i think it's a decent enough light team.
Honestly , i'm not convinced about metatron. She seems to be a burst/damage orientated kamihime , but no debuffs or teamwide buffs. I guess it will replace artemis when shes big enough

Unfortunately yes, Metatron is fairly weak. She doesn't go well with Shingen and take a lot of damage because of her debuff. Hopefully she will probably be the next awakened kamihime on dmm so, wait and see...

LeCrestfallen
02-24-2018, 02:01 PM

Yep Black propaganda with orb removal is just amazing. Another example would be in combination with Satan (sadly she is still kinda weak till her awakening).

Cobblemaniac
02-25-2018, 12:42 AM
Yep Black propaganda with orb removal is just amazing. Another example would be in combination with Satan (sadly she is still kinda weak till her awakening).

The best element for overdrive stalling by far would be water IMO. You have Ryu-Oh for overdrive extension, which means you can free up an ex slot/ don't have to rely on Mordred, you have both Cthulhu and Snow Raphy for orb removal, and the girls work pretty dang well together (Any soul Ryu Cthulhu and Raphy or Mordred/ Ex BB Cthulhu Raphy).

Slashley
02-25-2018, 03:14 AM
And if you want to go Full Retard(tm) on the orb removal thing, Water also offers Dagon. R with the orb removal.

And allow me to note Mordred's debuff- and a Ryu-Oh with 6% Affliction does not give Ryu-Oh 100% success chance with her Black Propaganda (against neutral). It is high, but not 100%. Just something to keep in mind.

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 05:31 PM

just got brahma ;ea; raiko. is this better?.. gettin tired of rerolling ^^'

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 06:35 PM
also new acc with shiva; aphrodite; acala; eido: behemoth

Cobblemaniac
02-25-2018, 08:44 PM
also new acc with shiva; aphrodite; acala; eido: behemoth

just got brahma ;ea; raiko. is this better?.. gettin tired of rerolling ^^'

I prefer the Shiva one, has an all-rounded eidolon skill to pair with.

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 04:26 AM
I prefer the Shiva one, has an all-rounded eidolon skill to pair with.

thank you for your answer.

so you think this is overall the best account i got there?

or.... would you still recommend to reroll?

Cobblemaniac
02-26-2018, 04:42 AM
thank you for your answer.

so you think this is overall the best account i got there?

or.... would you still recommend to reroll?

Overall the best you have might be a stretch... but I would be pretty darn satisfied with 4 SSRs on hand, granted they're still not the best case scenario.

Your pick really, it's either the one with Belial at this point or the current one. Or reroll more, if you really want a perfect account (that is, with 100% eidolon/ whatever the highest atk boost for that element is, a core SSR hime, check Sanah's guide on team building, and Sol). Or take a break lol.

Kazuto9x
03-05-2018, 01:39 PM
So I re-rolled a couple of hours and thats what I got:
1. 3 SSR: Sol + Aphodite + Ea ... 2 Healer and one Attack but Water :love: --> I would buy a miracle ticket to get Cthullu!
2. 2 SSR: Amaterasu and Amon Unleashed ... --> Well, I would love to get Dark Amaterasu but I have to wait another year :(
3. 2 SSR: Gaia und Aphrodite
4. 3 SSR+Eidelon: Satan, Aphrodite, Ryu-Oh, Sleipnir --> Same would buy a miracle ticket to get Cthullu!
5. 2 SSR + Eidelon: Titania, Sol and Behemot.
6. 2 SSR: Gaia and Odin
7. 2 SSR: Cthullu and Ryu-Oh!

Which one should I keep?

Cobblemaniac
03-08-2018, 12:26 AM
So I re-rolled a couple of hours and thats what I got:
1. 3 SSR: Sol + Aphodite + Ea ... 2 Healer and one Attack but Water :love: --> I would buy a miracle ticket to get Cthullu!
2. 2 SSR: Amaterasu and Amon Unleashed ... --> Well, I would love to get Dark Amaterasu but I have to wait another year :(
3. 2 SSR: Gaia und Aphrodite
4. 3 SSR+Eidelon: Satan, Aphrodite, Ryu-Oh, Sleipnir --> Same would buy a miracle ticket to get Cthullu!
5. 2 SSR + Eidelon: Titania, Sol and Behemot.
6. 2 SSR: Gaia and Odin
7. 2 SSR: Cthullu and Ryu-Oh!

Which one should I keep?

Pretty sure the same limited edition hime doesn't come back, it's light Nike and wind Aphro next year, Dark Ama probably wouldn't come back ever. Also, those are some mad good rolls (compared to mine lmao), how much time did you spend for those?

Honestly the Cthulhu Ryu-Oh account seems the most tempting to me, those are probably 2 core himes a water main would scramble to get their hands on, then you could miracle for Sol to hit the 50% atk cap, although eidolon support would be an issue. It would really be much easier to decide if you rolled a 100% atk eidolon, but these are my opinions so far.

AutoCrimson
03-08-2018, 01:59 AM
Dark Ama probably wouldn't come back ever.

i believe, D'Ama was reprinted this year on DMM

It was reprinted on 2018/01/04 - quote directly from jap wiki

Cobblemaniac
03-08-2018, 03:15 AM
i believe, D'Ama was reprinted this year on DMM

- quote directly from jap wiki

Wow, that's unexepected. Can I expect reprints of other limited himes as well?

LoEcchi
03-16-2018, 08:24 AM
100 rerolls, (Kamihimes Only)

SSR Sol + some SR
SSR Amaterasu
SSR Marduck SSR Dakki
SSR Sol SSR Amaterasu
SSRMars
2x SSR Osiris
SSREros
SSRSatan
SSR Raphael

i think im going to go with the Sol + Amaterasu comb

Laventale
03-16-2018, 08:51 AM

SSR Sol + some SR
SSR Amaterasu
SSR Marduck SSR Dakki
SSR Sol SSR Amaterasu
SSRMars
2x SSR Osiris
SSREros
SSRSatan
SSR Raphael

In all honestly, I'd tell you to keep re-rolling.

I have an account to spare if you're interested. It has Acala, Ama and Summer Sol (also a few other SSR).

SantiagoRosas
03-16-2018, 08:59 AM
In all honestly, I'd tell you to keep re-rolling.

I have an account to spare if you're interested. It has Acala, Ama and Summer Sol (also a few other SSR).

Jeez... is that account available yet? If so can i keep it?

Laventale
03-16-2018, 09:35 AM
Jeez... is that account available yet? If so can i keep it?

Yeah, give me a couple minutes. Eating rn.

SantiagoRosas
03-16-2018, 09:40 AM
Yeah, give me a couple minutes. Eating rn.

Sure men, thanks.

Laventale
03-16-2018, 10:01 AM
Sure men, thanks.

http://puu.sh/zIXcj/abe191bd64.png

Send me a PM.

SantiagoRosas
03-16-2018, 10:04 AM
http://puu.sh/zIXcj/abe191bd64.png

Send me a PM.

Already done

LoEcchi
03-16-2018, 10:35 AM
so ill should keep rerolling then?

what should i aim for? 3 ssr?

Laventale
03-16-2018, 10:39 AM

Nah, you're pretty much done with 2 good SSR himes of the same element or with a 100% Eidolon.

Follow sanahtlig's guide (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.bkfnmrchpxxo) to know what you should aim for.

For instance, we're getting Cybele U (Top 3 Wind powerhouse), 100% Wind Eidolon AND Titania Awakening in 2 weeks tops. So you should either be aiming for wind or follow your guts and build an element of your own liking.

Cobblemaniac
03-16-2018, 10:43 AM

Priority 1: 100% atk eidolons. That means Belial or Kirin, or if you're rolling to the end of the month, you'll probably see Frasenberg come into the mix, and you can probably take advantage of the increased drop rate (at least I believe they will) to snag one by reroll.

Priority 2: Core Kamihimes, and ideally matching elements to boot. That means your account probably satisfies this priority, since you have both Amaterasu and Sol, which form a pretty solid core for fire. If you're running for other elements, you can take a look out for Gaia and the upcoming SSR Cybele for wind, Cthulhu and (maybe?) Ryu-Oh, SSR Nike for water and so on. Do take your time to visit guides around this forum for advice, what I'm stating here is off my head without doing much research.

If you're satisfied with the Amaterasu + Sol account (I know I would), by all means you can start progressing into the game. Otherwise, it's pretty much reroll hell until you get something even better, but I wouldn't count on aiming for more than 3 SSR, the odds of getting that in 2 10-rolls is already astronomical, let alone getting good ones.

LoEcchi
03-16-2018, 10:52 AM
Priority 1: 100% atk eidolons. That means Belial or Kirin, or if you're rolling to the end of the month, you'll probably see Frasenberg come into the mix, and you can probably take advantage of the increased drop rate (at least I believe they will) to snag one by reroll.

Priority 2: Core Kamihimes, and ideally matching elements to boot. That means your account probably satisfies this priority, since you have both Amaterasu and Sol, which form a pretty solid core for fire. If you're running for other elements, you can take a look out for Gaia and the upcoming SSR Cybele for wind, Cthulhu and (maybe?) Ryu-Oh, SSR Nike for water and so on. Do take your time to visit guides around this forum for advice, what I'm stating here is off my head without doing much research.

If you're satisfied with the Amaterasu + Sol account (I know I would), by all means you can start progressing into the game. Otherwise, it's pretty much reroll hell until you get something even better, but I wouldn't count on aiming for more than 3 SSR, the odds of getting that in 2 10-rolls is already astronomical, let alone getting good ones.

thanks for your advise,

started this game 6 days ago so i was going to look what a noob like me can do and came across rerolling to have a better start.

so i stick with playing the sol+ama acc and reroll while playing it, maybe there will be a better roll

Laventale
03-16-2018, 10:57 AM
thanks for your advise,

started this game 6 days ago so i was going to look what a noob like me can do and came across rerolling to have a better start.

so i stick with playing the sol+ama acc and reroll while playing it, maybe there will be a better roll

Yeah, that's the better thing to do.

Don't be afraid and ask away if you need help.

Ramazan
03-30-2018, 10:10 AM

SSR Sol + some SR
SSR Amaterasu
SSR Marduck SSR Dakki
SSR Sol SSR Amaterasu
SSRMars
2x SSR Osiris
SSREros
SSRSatan
SSR Raphael

I wonder if you got any %100 eidos from those rerolls. Since they're more valuable than any SSR kh now.

NuckFutaku
04-08-2018, 03:24 AM
Anyone have a spare account with a 100%? I've been re-rolling for ages to no avail. Thanks!

Zanquen
04-25-2018, 07:03 PM
Can anyone help me? I can't log in to the game. It's always says error and go to main page. Am i banned?

Laventale
04-25-2018, 07:32 PM
Can anyone help me? I can't log in to the game. It's always says error and go to main page. Am i banned?

The game is under maintenance at the moment because people have been reporting that they couldn't log in nor play since early today.

Mraktar
04-29-2018, 04:34 AM
80 rerolls hoping for Rudra or nice water acc, results are following:
15:Asherah, Dakki, Ares
18:Asherah, Titania
26:MM Tsuki, Ruy-Oh
29: Dakki, Ea
50:Michael, Eros
56:Brahma, Saraswati
Solo SSR hime accs: Asherah x3, Gaya x3, Brahma X2, Nike u x2,Osiris x2,Hastur, Ares,Odin,Ruy-oh, Swarog+ some SSR garbage eydos.
Is there something, worth keeping (especialy #15 and 50) or waste it and keep rerolling?

Another question - about rerolling on DMM
I started DMM kamihime a week ago and i've been a little frustrated. Rerolls are ver-very long because 1) can't skip tutorial 2)can't use fake mails so need to register them before 3) only 3k jewels so only 1 10 chain pull. 1 day of sado-mazo with rerolls gave me only single account with SSR water hime ラクシュミー (google translate Lakshmi)+ 2 accs with ssr garbage eydolons. Tired to get something realy good, i want to try to do something with this acc. At wiki i found ガブリエル (Gabriel) but she is not aviable with jevels/SR miracle ticket. Is she event only? Can i get her somehow? Now my water team is only Lakshmi, Nike, Venus, Cybele +i have Undine and Oto-hime. I hadn't played long - just made weeklies for now. Another account is my FKG one with 4 dark SR. If someone knows how to avoid theese reroll limitations - tell me plz. Is there any reason to keep one of theese accs? How long should i reroll to something much better?
Another question - what are major differences from Nutaku kamihime (i know about all ragnarok raids, eydolon store and tower). Any tips/tricks for the very weak team - what should i focus there early on in DMM?

QXZ
04-29-2018, 08:05 AM
50:Michael, Eros

^ this is your best account by far.

AutoCrimson
04-29-2018, 09:06 AM
Kamihime ID: 4800544, wind (Hrae included).

deciding from his own signature, he already have best account

Yolodesu
04-29-2018, 11:21 AM
Yeah i don't really get it either. Hraesvelgr alone is better than all the accounts you've linked. After checking your id i see you also have Hastur, so it's better than anything you could get with rerolling.
On top of that, Wind is a very versatile element. I don't think trading it for a water account is a wise idea.

If you just want a secondary account then 15 or 50 are probably your best bet. But it's not even close to what you already have.

Mraktar
04-29-2018, 11:54 AM
Yeah i don't really get it either. Hraesvelgr alone is better than all the accounts you've linked. After checking your id i see you also have Hastur, so it's better than anything you could get with rerolling.
On top of that, Wind is a very versatile element. I don't think trading it for a water account is a wise idea.

If you just want a secondary account then 15 or 50 are probably your best bet. But it's not even close to what you already have.

I know that my main account is better than light one (Hrae is so good, especialy with second friend's one) one and i'm not gonna abandon it. I have Amaterasu too btw and many good fire SR, but don't have grid for fire team. I just want to reroll for nice secondary account, expecting for water, but random said - choose between fire and light. I like Michael+ Eros more too and if tomorrow i will not get anything better (Rudra/Belial/more powerfull hime set) i will keep it. Unfortunately Barong event is over so i will miss light eydolon/weapons for a long time.

Ramazan
06-16-2018, 05:02 AM
Is anyone have a spare account with %100 eido?

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 11:26 PM
I am parting with my restart acc if anyone is interested :
Google : 1326909-Uber-restart-acc-for-250-Rank-1-24-SSR-Kamihime-Kirin-27700-NG

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 08:33 PM
I've been doing rerolling and i could get an account with Gaia, Managarmr 100% and Amaterasu. Should I keep doing rerolling or play with this account?

Haxmo
07-15-2018, 01:58 AM
I've been doing rerolling and i could get an account with Gaia, Managarmr 100% and Amaterasu. Should I keep doing rerolling or play with this account?

How many rerolls did that take? It took me 195 rerolls til I got Managarmr, but with no SSR Kamis. I got Belial at 33 but deleted that account.
I'm wondering whether I should stick with this Managarmr account.

I'll probably keep rerolling til I get a 100% + same type SSR.

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 05:56 AM
How many rerolls did that take? It took me 195 rerolls til I got Managarmr, but with no SSR Kamis. I got Belial at 33 but deleted that account.
I'm wondering whether I should stick with this Managarmr account.

I'll probably keep rerolling til I get a 100% + same type SSR.

idk exactly but.. 100 more or less. However, Ama and Gaia are very useful so.. i dont know what to do.
I can try reroll to get eid + hime SSR same type.

Yolodesu
07-15-2018, 02:33 PM
idk exactly but.. 100 more or less. However, Ama and Gaia are very useful so.. i dont know what to do.
I can try reroll to get eid + hime SSR same type.

Dude, a 100% eido + 2 core hime, you could reroll for months without drawing something half as good. Just start grinding.

And be my friend! Having Managarmr friends makes me feel less depressed to not have her... yeah... be a nice person and send me a request. and start grinding. mkay? do it. mkay...

> 165818

Ps : with a bit of luck, those starting with Managrmr now will be able to grab Demeter before she disappear > Sr healer with 10% def debuff

Unregistered
09-05-2018, 11:50 PM
So I'm new and I read you should re-roll until you get a few specific draws, so I told myself only 100 re-rolls.

Out of it I got:
1 account with Kirin, another with Amaterasu + Fenrir and another with Satan + Asherah.

So based on what I read I should just move on with the account with Kirin right?

Tanukimo
09-06-2018, 01:15 AM
Yes, you should use that account.

So I'm new and I read you should re-roll until you get a few specific draws, so I told myself only 100 re-rolls.

Out of it I got:
1 account with Kirin, another with Amaterasu + Fenrir and another with Satan + Asherah.

So based on what I read I should just move on with the account with Kirin right?

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 05:12 PM
So after a long time re rolling i´ve got a Rudra + Ea. Is my journey finally over?

Cobblemaniac
09-18-2018, 08:43 PM
So after a long time re rolling i´ve got a Rudra + Ea. Is my journey finally over?

Pretty much.

Ea is trash but Rudra will be the main carry for you anyway.

Axay
04-11-2019, 05:43 AM
Hi, I need help to skip tutorial for rerolling.

I've been following the guide, I clicked on bottom right area from the starting of loading button, up to the tutorial begin...
Still, tutorial wasn't skipped.

Please help, preferably with screenshot.
Thank you.

Axay
04-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Hi, I need help to skip tutorial for rerolling.

I've been following the guide, I clicked on bottom right area from the starting of loading button, up to the tutorial begin...
Still, tutorial wasn't skipped.

Please help, preferably with screenshot.
Thank you.

Ah I found it... how could I be so blind

Thanos
05-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Hi guys im new in this forum and i have a question i re-rolled and this is what i got kirin-baal unleashed-and pulse dragon kaiser is this good or should i re-rolling:think:

Unregistered
05-03-2019, 03:47 PM
Hi guys im new in this forum and i have a question i re-rolled and this is what i got kirin-baal unleashed-and pulse dragon kaiser is this good or should i re-rolling:think:

That’s an amazing start, take it

Slashley
05-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Hi guys im new in this forum and i have a question i re-rolled and this is what i got kirin-baal unleashed-and pulse dragon kaiser is this good or should i re-rolling:think:I don't believe you and I'm 99% sure you're just trolling.

Because that's completely bullshit level good.

Thanos
05-04-2019, 08:30 AM
Yes it is true

12416 12417

Unregistered
05-04-2019, 09:34 AM
How many rerolls did that take?!

Btw, this may have been asked before, but is there any way to skip the login bonus, the notifications and the hime released animations while rerolling? I'm going to get carpal tunnel from clicking through all of those while doing hundreds of rerolls.

AutoCrimson
05-04-2019, 10:32 AM
I don't believe you and I'm 99% sure you're just trolling.

Because that's completely bullshit level good.

its just 100% eido and one hime, Kaiser can be swept aside
to make this in "good" territory, one will need... 3-6 month, and MTing right himes
moreover, TAphro is out of the question

Slashley
05-04-2019, 11:57 AM
its just 100% eido and one hime, Kaiser can be swept aside
to make this in "good" territory, one will need... 3-6 month, and MTing right himes
moreover, TAphro is out of the questionThe Kaiser is no joke. He can buy the second copy of it for 40% Elemental buff too, and solid stats.

What you're saying applies to all starting accounts. What he got is beyond optimal for starting anew.

Dejnov
05-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Yes it is true

12416 12417

Very nice starting account. Time to get into the action!!

Dejnov.