PDA

View Full Version : KamiPro - Rerolling guide

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 04:48 AM
http://i.hizliresim.com/2nLjz2.jpg
^This is what you can achieve with rerolling.
http://i.hizliresim.com/41704p.jpg
I didnt kept it tho :p I was aiming for someone with Sol.

NEW Stuff! Rerolling script now included in the below! Rerolling was never this quick before ;D
*Credits go to my dear russian friend, Tarnumius, who did it.*

Just change vpn location when getting IP restriction, thats all! USE VPN DONT BE SHY ABOUT IT! I got tired of getting same questions over and over, no harm comes from using VPN i recommend you to use Browsec vpn addon for Chrome&Opera and Hoxx vpn addon for Firefox.

Q: Still got 1 location blocked in opera somehow
A: It passes in time no worries. I rerolled for infinite times just using these 4 locations, even at pre-reg time when rerolling locations were limited af and rerolling was like hell.

You can also use this guide to reroll on other games like aigis, fkg.
Its never late to reroll unless you already got a SSR kami from a lucky roll or progressed very far with events.

Lets start!

-First off use a random e-mail, USING UNEXISTENT E-MAILS make rerolling process faster. You can always change e-mail&ingame id&other infos. But if your reroll dependent on 100 nutaku gold like aigis needs you to clear first 4 maps and 100 nutaku gold gives you extra 1 sc to make you be able to do 2 rolls without the need of doing the 5th map, then use real e-mail and activate it before starting to reroll.
-After tutorial screen comes, just skip it via the button right under the screen, namely Skip tutorial, be sure you didnt zoomed max otherwise you cant see the button in first glance.
-Do your rolls, if you have some spare time you can aim for 2 SSR kamihimes. If you dont have enough time just get 1 SSR kami you desired and be done with it. Mind you though only Dark Amon and Sol are the kamis thats gonna accompany for the longest time, meaning they are the best at what they does if you want to aim for something better. Summon is only worth if its Fafnir or have the elements of your team. Ourobos is also good. Stay away from SSR weapons, they'll be trash after they get removed from gacha, tho you can still use them for a while if you accidentally get them.

until here is basic process, now you need to copy/paste this link to delete your account:

nutaku.net/profile/delete/

-Now dont create another account instantly, wait for 10 seconds then do it with the 'SAME' e-mail you used before, Done!

-"There was an error with your information
Creating account with your IP address is restricted."
^ you'll get this message if you delete and create your account quickly, solution is changing your IP, a vpn program works wonders.

-Here's a tip: when you clicked to gacha screen if there comes a gold lightning it means you'll get at least one SSR from that pull. If its blue lightning then there's no SSR there, just go on with rerolling without looking to results.

-Another Tip: (this was late) Your screen better look like this (http://i.hizliresim.com/Np6OXX.png) for an easier reroll.

-My rolling advice: I always kept telling people that even Sol alone is good to go. I mean Sol alone is better than any double SSR combo that doesnt have Sol or Amon, and even Amon needs a good filler, Gaia is not one for instance. What i mean is Sol is a lifetime unit while everything else is temporary, since if even your element preference changes Sol's slot at your party never gonna be changed unless you somehow go into berserk/glass cannon/punisher routes.

Its not risky to reroll btw, im currently playing with 6 aigis accounts which all of em seen this process. Same with fkg, kami.
I'll add things as things come into my mind and/or how thread evolves.

Edit1: Added some SS upon request.
Edit2: Removed vpn warnings as pre-reg ended and game opened to Global now.
Edit3: Added script, some changes about summons and weapons.

Script (use only if you're good with pc stuff, we wont be responsible for anything if you mess things up, this script is tested and used by me and various people with zero problem)

Download CJS addon if you're using chrome and copy paste the text below, edit the e-mail, username, password first.
Download scripter addon if you're using opera, paste the contents below at javascript section, then select onload at the above.
Dont ask me any questions about firefox.
Disable your pop-up blocker.
Have fun with the reroll.

By the way, this script only handles the process between signing up and game start, after that you need to handle yourself ofc, decide rolls, delete account and script will start working again at signup page. Be sure to first edit the form information first before using script.

Also i didnt included the deletion part because i know many people would use it recklessly and end up deleting their main account, so this is the safe version.

if(window.location.pathname == '/signup/'){
document.getElementById("s-email").value = "your-email-here";
document.getElementById("s-username").value = "your username here";
document.getElementById("s-password").value = "your-password-here";
var button = document.getElementById("create-account");
button.click();
}
if(window.location.pathname == '/home/' && window.location.hostname == 'www.nutaku.net'){
window.open("http://www.nutaku.net/games/kamihime-r/play/","_self",false);
}
if((window.location.pathname == '/games/kamihime-r/') || (window.location.pathname == '/games/kamihime-r/')){
var button = document.getElementById('playnow');
if(button){
button.click();
}
}

http://puu.sh/u9u5M/db23b8b033.png
My rerolls:
This is my old team:
http://i.hizliresim.com/BvqW1g.png
This is main team.
http://i.hizliresim.com/jXElDW.jpg

Myrdin
02-11-2017, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the tip.
Would be even more amazing if you could add in some pictures to the guide :)

Mattress
02-11-2017, 11:22 AM
After 24 reroll...

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/11/BzA1sJWlTk.png

Thanks for the guide...:D

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 11:33 AM
-

It does not keep your character from lottery which is dissapointing, but other than that great guide

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the tip.
Would be even more amazing if you could add in some pictures to the guide :)

Well, other than skip tutorial button rest doesnt need to be shown imo :p

After 24 reroll...

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/11/BzA1sJWlTk.png

Thanks for the guide...:D

Wow awesome :D im glad i made someone get one of the best supports in the game :) Sol fits to any team despite what element you're using.

It does not keep your character from lottery which is dissapointing, but other than that great guide

I did pre-reg with my 6 accounts, noone of them got a single SSR even a crappy kaiser... It was lottery itself which was disappointing imo.

Btw im still doing rerolls, aiming for a combo like fafnir+ares, satan+amon, sol+anything :D cuz sol doesnt need to be in a party with same element she's awesome no matter what.

Amon
02-11-2017, 12:32 PM
I did pre-reg with my 6 accounts, noone of them got a single SSR even a crappy kaiser... It was lottery itself which was disappointing imo.

Btw im still doing rerolls, aiming for a combo like fafnir+ares, satan+amon, sol+anything :D cuz sol doesnt need to be in a party with same element she's awesome no matter what.

Didn't let me reply via guest so I had to register.-

My main acc got Amon (dark) + dragon (ssr) from lottery but this dragon is pretty lame and practically anything else will be better such as SR Eidolon, also account has rank 17 but I'm pretty sure that can be done in like a day or so, compared to current rates in which the gachas drop it is indeed worth re-rolling until you get good starting team

I am also hoping to get 2x SSR kamihime, so far only 1x Eidolon

Quick edit :D

just got sol + 2x SR kami but that's not good enough

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Didn't let me reply via guest so I had to register.-

Did you forget to remove the image from the quote? Guests aren't allowed to post links anymore. Can't even quote other people's images.

Amon
02-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Did you forget to remove the image from the quote? Guests aren't allowed to post links anymore. Can't even quote other people's images.

I have quoted without image, it was something with the page. Blank one showed up and nothing was loading (when i pressed post)

Also: just got shiva & ares but they're not sharing that synergy I'm guessing. But just in case I'm going to keep them.

Also..was thinking about doing re-rolling two accounts at the same time (simultaneously)

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 02:38 PM
I was doing that, using both opera and chrome for more efficient reroll. Ares and shiva was interesting combo lel need a fafnir there also. Btw when you get sol or amon alone you can get 300 free jewels from harem scenes, that way and a little luck, you can get another ssr which never happened to me :D

Amon
02-11-2017, 03:21 PM
I was doing that, using both opera and chrome for more efficient reroll. Ares and shiva was interesting combo lel need a fafnir there also. Btw when you get sol or amon alone you can get 300 free jewels from harem scenes, that way and a little luck, you can get another ssr which never happened to me :D

I was thinking of doing that on pc and mobile but for some reason i get the lottery screen on my phone with VPN.. before I didn't have that problem. Now that you mention second browser i may actually do triple combo at once :D

Yeah for now I'll keep them as a backup in case i won't get what i want.

300 jewels is only one gacha unfortunately and the chance is like 3% (ridiculous). I prefer getting the right team first and then spending rest of those jewels on gacha again

vysethevaliant
02-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Is it safe to create multiple accounts under the same IP? I've read Nutaku can ban you if you do, and considering I play Flower Knight Girl pretty heavily (I've even invested some money into it) I'm hesitant to try re-rolling here.

Also, if it's indeed safe, I can really use any email I want when creating the account, even a non-existent one, and change it later when I get a good set of starting pulls? I already have Ouroboros SSR from the pre-registration gatcha, and got Beelzebub from my SR ticket, but Ideally I'd like to have 2x SSR, one summon and one Kamihime. Granted I could always get my SSR Kamihime later, when/if they introduce purchases where you can choose your own SSR (Japan received a few events like this), but I'd rather get one for free is I could.

I don't know. I want to re-roll, as I'd love to start with an account as best as I can, but I'm afraid of getting my primary Nutaku account banned in doing so. Keep in-mind that I live in Canada, so I won't be using a VPN to re-roll. So yeah, same IP every time. :/

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Ourobos+Beelzebuub arent really good starters, i'd leave it without a second thought. As for getting 2 SSR, be ready for frustration&sleepless nights ;D

And yeah, like i said if i didnt get any ban you wont either. You may only get account creation restriction for some time and its only if you do rerolling so fast, changing ip is a good solution for that.

Amon
02-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Is it safe to create multiple accounts under the same IP? I've read Nutaku can ban you if you do, and considering I play Flower Knight Girl pretty heavily (I've even invested some money into it) I'm hesitant to try re-rolling here.

I've never been banned on this site despite using multiple accounts, of course you don't just tell them that otherwise you get into trouble. If you have spent real money, I'd definitely recommend using VPN, just to be on the safe side.

Also, if it's indeed safe, I can really use any email I want when creating the account, even a non-existent one, and change it later when I get a good set of starting pulls? I already have Ouroboros SSR from the pre-registration gatcha, and got Beelzebub from my SR ticket, but Ideally I'd like to have 2x SSR, one summon and one Kamihime. Granted I could always get my SSR Kamihime later, when/if they introduce purchases where you can choose your own SSR (Japan received a few events like this), but I'd rather get one for free is I could.

Yes, you can use any email, even a non-existing one just make sure it's unique, not something like 'smith at gmail dot com' because obviously someone's using it and you won't be able to access it. And yes you can change it later.

I don't know. I want to re-roll, as I'd love to start with an account as best as I can, but I'm afraid of getting my primary Nutaku account banned in doing so. Keep in-mind that I live in Canada, so I won't be using a VPN to re-roll. So yeah, same IP every time. :/

You can use VPN, no matter where you live. Even in Canada by using VPN, your IP will change. To see that, the best way is to google 'my ip address' before and after using VPN.

Aidoru
02-11-2017, 05:06 PM
Just want to double check but end results will be on an alt account right? Or is it possible to merge/replace it with an existing account? I play all my games on 1 account and I'm not too big on alts.

Ramazan
02-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Just want to double check but end results will be on an alt account right? Or is it possible to merge/replace it with an existing account? I play all my games on 1 account and I'm not too big on alts.

Only first one, there's no merging accounts sadly. You cant know it before you try :p im playing with 6 aigis accounts for instance with 0 problem.

Aidoru
02-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Only first one, there's no merging accounts sadly. You cant know it before you try :p im playing with 6 aigis accounts for instance with 0 problem.

I would probably have done it if I could merge accounts but since I can't I probably won't bother. As much as I'd like to have a specific SSR, I'm not too bothered by it right now.

vysethevaliant
02-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Ourobos+Beelzebuub arent really good starters, i'd leave it without a second thought. As for getting 2 SSR, be ready for frustration&sleepless nights ;D

And yeah, like i said if i didnt get any ban you wont either. You may only get account creation restriction for some time and its only if you do rerolling so fast, changing ip is a good solution for that.

I've never been banned on this site despite using multiple accounts, of course you don't just tell them that otherwise you get into trouble. If you have spent real money, I'd definitely recommend using VPN, just to be on the safe side.

Yes, you can use any email, even a non-existing one just make sure it's unique, not something like 'smith at gmail dot com' because obviously someone's using it and you won't be able to access it. And yes you can change it later.

You can use VPN, no matter where you live. Even in Canada by using VPN, your IP will change. To see that, the best way is to google 'my ip address' before and after using VPN.
Thanks you two, I'll definitely give it some consideration!

But yeah, if I do re-roll, I'll probably go the VPN method (just to be sure my current account isn't banned). I know I probably don't need to, but better safe than sorry!

What VPN would you recommend? I haven't used one before.

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 07:47 PM
kamipro is open on nutaku? how come i don't see it

naenae
02-11-2017, 09:38 PM
I just got a ssr behemoth eidolon AND a ssr mercury ax mercury...only to out that there is a total of ZERO kamihime attached to that particular weapon. I get two ssr in one draw and, surprise, somehow I'm still not happy. They really need to add a give the computer screen the finger emoticon

Unregistered
02-11-2017, 10:49 PM
umm...correct me if im wrong.

so basically, i create a nutaku acc, use vpn then do a roll, if i dont like the roll i delete the acc and after some time recreate the acc with the exact same email. is that right?

if so, i would like to know what will happen to the other game if im using my main acc. will my other game all be reset as well?

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Yes, thats why i implied use different or unexisted e-mail.
@nae better go for kami rather than weapon&eidolon cuz events gonna provide so many of them anyway

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 06:31 AM
I got the same team as you Ramazan is it good and should i continue rerolling?

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 06:54 AM
I got the same team as you Ramazan is it good and should i continue rerolling?

Water and Wind works together well so why not? I'll go on with this team anyway, its just im rerolling to make an alt account, and now exams are finished i can comfortably reroll to death until i got my desired ones :v

Amon
02-12-2017, 08:01 AM
That moment when you get 2x SSR but one of them is eido dragon

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 11:44 AM
The best i have gotten were like 5 sr kamis lol

naenae
02-12-2017, 12:30 PM
One ssr kami is enough for me personally, I'd just like more sr that synergize with it. I got a Satan with my prereg sr+ ticket on my main but my other kami don't seem to work too well with it together. A team I'd like to keep for the duration would be nice

edvard
02-12-2017, 02:21 PM
roll Satan+Tyr,synergy is bad?

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Well, bad but still keep it in case you get tired from rerolling ;) 2 SSR is nicer than having none. Tho there is one eidolon which buffs both thunder&dark iirc.

naenae
02-12-2017, 02:43 PM
I'm not familiar with Tyr, though I did manage to roll a Sol on my alt. Going to keep rerolling on a different alt, though. I like the idea of keeping Sol but also want one with 2 ssr kamis, or at least one and an ssr eidolon. I swear every time I get an ssr weapon with nothing inside I want to kick my laptop

vysethevaliant
02-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Which VPN are you all using? Any recommendations?

Aidoru
02-12-2017, 03:02 PM
Which VPN are you all using? Any recommendations?

Hola plugin. Install. Just click the icon, click the flag and select Canada or something and one. Takes less than a minute.

Ramazan
02-12-2017, 03:09 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/2nLjz2.jpg

My latest reroll. Hope this makes you guys more inspired :p 3 SSR kami there btw, no weapons.

vysethevaliant
02-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Hola plugin. Install. Just click the icon, click the flag and select Canada or something and one. Takes less than a minute.
Awesome, thanks!

Unregistered
02-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Water and Wind works together well so why not? I'll go on with this team anyway, its just im rerolling to make an alt account, and now exams are finished i can comfortably reroll to death until i got my desired ones :vI have a lot 1 Srr roll,Gaia+Cronos,Sol+Hermes,Sol+Cronos,Ares+brynhi ld,Satan+Beelzebub,but I want 2 ssr or more.

naenae
02-12-2017, 07:23 PM
I hate you, Ramazan. I can't get more than one at a time and I've been doing this all day. Seeing three ssr kami in one draw makes me want to cry

Amon
02-12-2017, 08:14 PM
My latest reroll. Hope this makes you guys more inspired :p 3 SSR kami there btw, no weapons.

Omg lucky congrats dude. Pulling all nighter as i cant get any sleep rn :O

I hate you, Ramazan. I can't get more than one at a time and I've been doing this all day. Seeing three ssr kami in one draw makes me want to cry

Lol

vysethevaliant
02-13-2017, 01:22 AM
I've been re-rolling all day. The best I've gotten was single SSR accounts, those being one with Satan, one with Sol, and another with Gaia. Nothing else with them, except maybe an SR or two. Ugh.

I'm still dreaming of that double SSR account, but I'm tempted to just go with Sol. The only issue is I won't have a solid Eidolon with her. I know Sol can (apparently) go on many teams thanks to her being so versatile, but damn it I don't want to settle! Re-rolling is easy (using the previously-mentioned Hola extension), but sometimes I'll get hit with the IP error and I legit don't understand how to get around it/prevent it. I always wait before creating/deleting new accounts, but it still seems to happen, so I just randomly change it to the US and Canada (back-and-forth, again and again) until it eventually fixes itself. I'll try again after maintenance ends.

By the way, probably a stupid question, but when I finally settle on an account and link it to a permanent email, I won't have to continually log in via a VPN to play, right? Reason I ask is because I have my primary account on my current IP, so I'm worried when they see two separate account being played on the same IP, it might flag them or something. But then, the same thing would happen if someone else in my household wanted their own Nutaku account, so I can't see them stopping something like that. Also, if I choose to pay/purchase in-game offers through the new/secondary account (again, once I settle), I should be able to use the same payment option/credit card as my primary, right?

Sorry for all of the questions. I've spent a fair bit of money (and time) on FKG on the primary account, do I'd hate to see me banned from it for re-rolling in KamiPro on the VPN.

Ramazan
02-13-2017, 02:58 AM
Started doing rerolls when fkg first came out, nothing happened to any of my accounts, tho you're free to panic all you want i'll just tell the truth :v

Btw, Sol alone is still viable if you got tired of rerolls. Sol alone is better than some weird combos like Tyr-Shiva or Shiva-Ares since sol can shine any team by being in the team. Amon needs one of ares-satan-sol to be effective than other elements btw. If you get gaia along with shiva then keep that reroll as well, tho seems like none of you guys were lucky enough to get 2 SSR kami, only summon+kami or double summons.

Fafnir also goes better with Sol and amon she has nice buff even if you cant lbmax her.

vysethevaliant
02-13-2017, 03:21 AM
Started doing rerolls when fkg first came out, nothing happened to any of my accounts, tho you're free to panic all you want i'll just tell the truth :v

Btw, Sol alone is still viable if you got tired of rerolls. Sol alone is better than some weird combos like Tyr-Shiva or Shiva-Ares since sol can shine any team by being in the team. Amon needs one of ares-satan-sol to be effective than other elements btw. If you get gaia along with shiva then keep that reroll as well, tho seems like none of you guys were lucky enough to get 2 SSR kami, only summon+kami or double summons.

Fafnir also goes better with Sol and amon she has nice buff even if you cant lbmax her.
Thanks, I might just go back and settle on the Sol account then. Just to be clear, a single Sol is better than Ouroboros + Beelzebub right? How soon do the event summons come, because I'll probably be without one of any substance since I didn't get anything other than an SR summon with my Sol. :/

Ramazan
02-13-2017, 05:21 AM
Well, you could at least try to get some SR kami along with sol

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.hizliresim.com/g2droL.jpg

Well, Sol got someone with her at last. Guess i'll be fine with this roll. Tho shiva aint a good kami, but i can build a water team with this at least.

Amon
02-13-2017, 08:38 AM
Tho shiva aint a good kami, but i can build a water team with this at least.

Why? She has decent dmg

katsalia
02-13-2017, 09:06 AM
Didn't realize people were hardcore rerolling for this game... I've yet to get an SSR Kami playing normally on one account but I don't feel like there is a struggle unless that comes later?

Amon
02-13-2017, 10:27 AM
Didn't realize people were hardcore rerolling for this game... I've yet to get an SSR Kami playing normally on one account but I don't feel like there is a struggle unless that comes later?

120 re-rolls/hour :D

Apparently its difficult to get ssr kami compared to eidolon later on in game

Unregistered
02-13-2017, 11:08 AM
I'v got one account with Dark Amon and Gaia, so now i'm rolling on another account to see if i can get 3 ssr or like Sol & Amon or Amon & Satan.

katsalia
02-13-2017, 11:12 AM

Holy crap... Yeah I got Thunderbird SSR Eidolon from mine, but I also got a lot of SR Kami like Hermes, Beelzebub, Ramiel and Artemis so I feel like I might survive? Only time will tell I suppose

Amon
02-13-2017, 12:56 PM
Holy crap... Yeah I got Thunderbird SSR Eidolon from mine, but I also got a lot of SR Kami like Hermes, Beelzebub, Ramiel and Artemis so I feel like I might survive? Only time will tell I suppose

There's online japanese wiki you can check out to see comparison between sr and ssr and decide for yourself whether it is worth re rolling

Unfortunately I cannot post any links here. Idk why

aswq
02-13-2017, 01:31 PM

How do you do it so fast?

Ramazan
02-13-2017, 02:40 PM

that means... reroll every 30 second? O__O are you sure about that m8?

I mean im trying to be effective but its min 1.5 minutes for me. You should get restriction or something with that speed :V

naenae
02-13-2017, 04:00 PM
I have to second that question, though not sure how to quote it. It takes me a couple minutes on load times alone. I don't know what kind of meth you're feeding your computer but it's stingy to not share

- - - Updated - - -

I have to second that question, though not sure how to quote it. It takes me a couple minutes on load times alone. I don't know what kind of meth you're feeding your computer but it's stingy to not share

Edit: I get this one now, click the button that says "reply with quote" and it works like magic. I'm a few fries short today.

Ramazan
02-13-2017, 04:23 PM
Well, i measured my reroll time, it exactly took 1 minute 13 seconds from head to tail. Even if you're doing at both pc and mobile its still impossible for obvious reasons :v

vysethevaliant
02-13-2017, 09:33 PM
I think I might surrender. Still re-rolling for an SSR Kamihime + SSR summon, and I just can't do it. Hell, I can't get 2x SSR anything, and I've been re-rolling for two days now.

So far, I have:

- Fafnir SSR Summon + Beelzebub SR
- Shiva SSR Character + Yamato no Orochi/Tempest Dragoon SR Summons
- Sol SSR Character + Ignited Dragoon SR Summon
- Satan SSR Character + Cronus SR Character + Scylla SR Summon
- Gaia SSR Character + Pegasus SR Summon
- Dark Amon SSR Character + Unicorn/Aji-Dahaka SR Summons
- Tyr SSR Character + Artemis/Brynhilldr SR Characters
- Gaia SSR Character + Belphegor SR Character + Orthrus SR Summon

I know the Sol account gives me the least (the summon doesn't work well with her and no other SR character), but considering SR tickets are relatively common from what I can see (as well as SR characters from the gatcha), I'm not too worried. I want to go with Sol, since she's apparently (probably) the top-pick for current SSR characters right now, since she works in pretty much any team.

I'll re-roll a bit more tonight, but I'm feeling just about done with all of this. Funny thing though, I've yet to roll a single Ares. Is she even in the game right now? I know the gatcha shows her, but I'd like to think I would have gotten her by now over my 100+ re-rolls.

Amon
02-14-2017, 01:23 AM
How do you do it so fast?

that means... reroll every 30 second? O__O are you sure about that m8?

I mean im trying to be effective but its min 1.5 minutes for me. You should get restriction or something with that speed :V

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I get this one now, click the button that says "reply with quote" and it works like magic. I'm a few fries short today.

One roll takes slightly below or above 60s (to see drawn gacha starting from being unregistered)
Now I'm using second web browser, which means I get two rolls in 70~ seconds (just checked)

So that'll be something around
1hr 15mins-20mins ~ equal to 120 rolls

And if you do it right, you only have to look at the gatchas drawn every min or so

I'd definitely be against using mobile due to slow Internet speeds of this device

- - - Updated - - -

I'll re-roll a bit more tonight, but I'm feeling just about done with all of this. Funny thing though, I've yet to roll a single Ares. Is she even in the game right now? I know the gatcha shows her, but I'd like to think I would have gotten her by now over my 100+ re-rolls.

Yup, she's there, got her many times, even now playing ares +shiva, nice combination with fafnir but they're both attacking unit.

Well i like the, 6k dmg from abilities (shiva) and ares raging buffs but i feel like I'm missing something else like Amon (dark) or Sol, the healer. That's why I'm rerolling and with upcoming release (tomorrow) it's going to be much easier because the country restriction will be lifted

Ramazan
02-14-2017, 02:51 AM
I got Sol+Shiva yesterday, but somehow i still didnt satistified :v levelled it a bit then continue go on with the rerolls, was like a crazy. In order to stop me from doing so i did that first 10 roll paid gacha cuz its paid :v and got Sol dupe /o\ anyway im stopping here and wish you guys luck. Should edit the guide tomorrow i guess as ppl wont need to use vpn.

vysethevaliant
02-14-2017, 03:49 AM
Eh, I just decided to go ahead with my Sol account and start working on it. Ideally, I would have liked to get another SSR with her (either character or summon), but I don't really care. It was the only Sol I pulled over two days of re-rolling, and I'll get summons through events (and will be able to fully LB them too). As for characters, I'll get them with time, and knowing that my starter (Sol) will likely carry me into endgame and beyond (she's still top-tier, even to this day in the Japanese version), so I'm happy.

I know I probably didn't need to use a VPN, since I'm located in Canada, but I did it anyway since I was worried if Nutaku saw 100+ accounts being spammed via my IP that they'd ban all of them (including my current/primary one of which I spent 200+ on FKG) and I didn't want to risk that. Anyway, account is created and I linked it to a permanent email. I'm glad I can now log in and play the game without a VPN, now that my account is settled and I'm no longer re-rolling.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 04:05 AM
Trying to get satan+amon i will try to so hard that i might even drop the dm game at the end

Mitoru
02-14-2017, 06:08 AM
Trying to get satan+amon i will try to so hard that i might even drop the dm game at the end

Same, I'm aiming for Satan + Amon/Ares. So far two days going and only double SS was Ouroboros + one of the crappy ssr eidolons.

Myrdin
02-14-2017, 07:51 AM
Hmm I think I f* up straight from the beginning.
Since I dont log off Nutaku normally, I forgot that I have to make another account before starting the game.
I turned on the VPn and started the game, but did not log off my Nutaku account before...

So yeah I am pretty much fucked I suppose (since I didnt log off before the game, now its bound to my account I have FKG and X-Overd on as well so re-rolling will mean both of them would get wiped out as well, right ?)

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 08:33 AM
Thats right :/ Good luck with your rolls i will settle with Shiva/Gaia

Ramazan
02-14-2017, 10:27 AM
Thats right :/ Good luck with your rolls i will settle with Shiva/Gaia

Shiva+Gaia is viable, both can counter other's weakness. Also one of the events provide an eidolon who buffs water and wind by %40.

nazrin992
02-14-2017, 10:47 AM
Hmm I think I f* up straight from the beginning.
Since I dont log off Nutaku normally, I forgot that I have to make another account before starting the game.
I turned on the VPn and started the game, but did not log off my Nutaku account before...

So yeah I am pretty much fucked I suppose (since I didnt log off before the game, now its bound to my account I have FKG and X-Overd on as well so re-rolling will mean both of them would get wiped out as well, right ?)

Oh don't worry. There is low chance of Nutaku gives a shit. Nutaku would have to get a better customer service and I think people know how Nutaku treat their customers in need of support.

Myrdin
02-14-2017, 01:18 PM
Oh don't worry. There is low chance of Nutaku gives a shit. Nutaku would have to get a better customer service and I think people know how Nutaku treat their customers in need of support.

No its thats not what I mean. Worst case scenario my DMM FKG account is still there so no worries.
What I mean is that it was written somewhere here - that if you re-roll while using your main account-email, that ALL your games will get re-rolled as well.
After spending money on FKG over the last year, thats not exactly something I would like to see. I am not worried about the possible ban, rather I worry for loosing my FKG and X-Overd progress by re-rollin here on Kamipro.
At least thats how I understand as of what would happen.

Ramazan
02-14-2017, 01:27 PM
No its thats not what I mean. Worst case scenario my DMM FKG account is still there so no worries.
What I mean is that it was written somewhere here - that if you re-roll while using your main account-email, that ALL your games will get re-rolled as well.
After spending money on FKG over the last year, thats not exactly something I would like to see. I am not worried about the possible ban, rather I worry for loosing my FKG and X-Overd progress by re-rollin here on Kamipro.
At least thats how I understand as of what would happen.

Dude, there's a reason why i specifically implied to use random or nonexistent e-mail o_O ofc all of them be gone. I quit from hitsuji once, then deleted the account, when i asked from support if they can bring it back they said no, there ended my hc story. Not everybody have to reroll, those who have the power of $$ better stay with their accs, its already painful to switch accounts to play another game unless playing at multi browsers like me.

Mitoru
02-14-2017, 01:52 PM
After giving up on rerolling and deciding to stick to the account i got Amon unleashed + 2 SR i got fafnir from a single roll.
I'm so done with this game xD
Two days of trying for a good double SSR / SSR + Fafnir gone to hell.

Amon
02-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Could really use some luck now. Latest draws:

- Sol & Takemikazuchi
- Ares &* Fafnir
- Satan
- Gaia
- Gaia
- Shiva
- Ares
- Tyr
- Tyr
- Shiva

Ramazan
02-14-2017, 03:40 PM
No amon as expected ww
dat girl really not showing up

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 04:45 PM
at last reroll amon but no 2ssr hime.What better to leave amon + beelzebub or amon + Oroboros?

- - - Updated - - -

No amon as expected ww
dat girl really not showing up

Haha she actually showed up right after gaia just after posting my last post :D

Amon
02-14-2017, 04:50 PM
^up my reply, logged me off and merged my post with another anon lol

- - - Updated - - -

Edit
And another amon just now :D

Ramazan
02-14-2017, 05:22 PM
I think you guys were stealing my amon /o\
(yeah, cant help, i've been secretly rerolling :D )

Btw, i'd go with amon+ourobos since ouro has %3 chance to get while beelzebuub has %15, tho beelzebub is still fine.

aswq
02-14-2017, 07:48 PM
Actually not having separated gachas makes it like less than 1%, since you could get SSR Kami or just wep.

I have an acc with Amon + Gaia, but I'm still rolling to get like Sol+Amon or Satan.

EDIT- God damn it maintenance.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 08:53 PM
Whew! I manage to finished for my reroll account. I finally manage to get Sol and Gaia together. Thank you, Ramazan, for this wonderful guide. I always have bad luck. I would probable never get another SSR Kamihime in game ever again, but at least I have great foundation for starting this game!

Now, I am just waiting for maintenance to be over so I can play the game...

edvard
02-14-2017, 11:54 PM
reroll Amon+Gaia.Why doesn't Satan or Sol instead Gaia? bad luck:mad:

Ramazan
02-15-2017, 01:27 AM
Well, at least rerolling became way easier now, no vpn block anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Whew! I manage to finished for my reroll account. I finally manage to get Sol and Gaia together. Thank you, Ramazan, for this wonderful guide. I always have bad luck. I would probable never get another SSR Kamihime in game ever again, but at least I have great foundation for starting this game!

Now, I am just waiting for maintenance to be over so I can play the game...

You're wrong. You know fkg has %0.5 rainbow rates, this game %3, every f2p veteran now has more or less 1 rainbow teams, also dont forget this game also has guaranteed SSR deals if nutaku doesnt fk things up.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, can i ask you to use this link when rerolling? You'll register anyway. Appreciate it if 5 ppl do this for me.
https://www.nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/6580292

HikariX
02-15-2017, 02:13 AM
Umm so should i plan to get 2 SSR kamihime for a reroll ,just got Echidna and Amon which seem like a really nice dark team but i heard that you get free SSR eidolon from event later on.My luck is crap tier so im trying to get the best result for early in the game XD

vysethevaliant
02-15-2017, 03:13 AM
Umm so should i plan to get 2 SSR kamihime for a reroll ,just got Echidna and Amon which seem like a really nice dark team but i heard that you get free SSR eidolon from event later on.My luck is crap tier so im trying to get the best result for early in the game XD
You can try, but honestly the odds are against you. I re-rolled for two days straight and could only manage single SSR pulls, aside from the occasional double SSR weapon ones (no characters, just the weapons). Honestly, I'd aim for a single SSR character that you REALLY want. If that just happens to come along with another SSR, character or otherwise, that's a bonus.

Personally, I aimed for Sol, since she remains among the "God-Tier" in the Japanese version, since she's a healer/support character. Her nature (light) means I can put her on any team and she'll hit for neutral damage (against anything other than dark, in which case she'll do 2x). Amon is a great character though, and the Echidna summon looks helpful. If you like Amon (and you should), I'd just go ahead with that. If you value/want another SSR character instead, you can try for her.

Ramazan
02-15-2017, 04:04 AM
http://i.hizliresim.com/2nM1pE.png
pm me if anyone wants this roll, gonna stay here for ~1 hour.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 04:11 AM
So now you are rerolling for other people?if so roll me an amon+satan :p

Amon
02-15-2017, 06:56 AM
So much better without vpn, now i can setup my mobile as well :d triple gatcha draw :o

- - - Updated - - -

Guyzzz you won't believe

That moment when I first got amon, i thought about sol..sol.soll and hereee it isss OMFG

Ramazan
02-15-2017, 07:35 AM
So much better without vpn, now i can setup my mobile as well :d triple gatcha draw :o

- - - Updated - - -

Guyzzz you won't believe

That moment when I first got amon, i thought about sol..sol.soll and hereee it isss OMFG

Gz man, i've always admired your determination :v and now you get the fruits, congratz. You basically get the best couple now.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-15-2017, 09:29 AM
How decent is this roll off my 3k gems?

I would normally just keep something like this but ever since I read pre-registration thread I'm going to be more skeptical of good rarities. I was read how I should give up my SSR for a SR hime(which I did)...so I'm just wanting to know if a reroll would be worth it.

I got SR Belphegor, Ramiel, Artemis and SR Eidolon Lamia.

My saved hime was SR Cronus. My SR or higher ticket was SR Eidolon Nekhbet.

This seems great to my untrained eye...in reality is it at least decent? Should I reroll for better?

Ramazan
02-15-2017, 09:40 AM
How decent is this roll off my 3k gems?

I would normally just keep something like this but ever since I read pre-registration thread I'm going to be more skeptical of good rarities. I was read how I should give up my SSR for a SR hime(which I did)...so I'm just wanting to know if a reroll would be worth it.

I got SR Belphegor, Ramiel, Artemis and SR Eidolon Lamia.

My saved hime was SR Cronus. My SR or higher ticket was SR Eidolon Nekhbet.

This seems great to my untrained eye...in reality is it at least decent? Should I reroll for better?

if there's nothing stopping you just reroll and get yourself a decent SSR. As far as game progresses you'll do more rolls and get them anyway, but you aint get SSR that easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, summons (eidolon) arent that worthy compared to kami, which do the real job. Events also provide SSR summons so, make your decision.

Amon
02-15-2017, 10:05 AM
Gz man, i've always admired your determination :v and now you get the fruits, congratz. You basically get the best couple now.

Thanks man :D I hope you get one too. Also do you plan on creating union somewhere in the near future? Like say when you get your gatcha. If so I'd like to join :o

- - - Updated - - -

Currently testing amon/sol vs ares/shiva,,

Ramazan
02-15-2017, 12:07 PM
Currently testing amon/sol vs ares/shiva,,

If you dont get satistified with the first one let me know :c
rerolling is smooth as shit now thx to global release, it'd also be better if i'd learn bookmarking before :D full mouse control, lazy af but faster in the meantime :V

- - - Updated - - -

We have one tho btw, here's the discord link, can ofc invite valuable assets like you :D
https://discord.gg/ZVRFbBA

naenae
02-15-2017, 05:08 PM
Anyone have any idea why Satan pops out so often? Don't get me wrong it's amazing and the glaive ssr dark weapon is great for souls but it would be nice to see ANYTHING else. I've got one Sol on an alt but no other ssr kami has dropped for me. None.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Speak of the devil and I get a Shiva. Nothing with it, but an ssr I've yet to draw none the less. No other kami at all and not even a single sr eidolon. Worth keeping? I'm not too familiar with using any of them but Satan.

Amon
02-15-2017, 05:20 PM
Anyone have any idea why Satan pops out so often? Don't get me wrong it's amazing and the glaive ssr dark weapon is great for souls but it would be nice to see ANYTHING else. I've got one Sol on an alt but no other ssr kami has dropped for me. None.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Speak of the devil and I get a Shiva. Nothing with it, but an ssr I've yet to draw none the less. No other kami at all and not even a single sr eidolon. Worth keeping? I'm not too familiar with using any of them but Satan.

Shiva is just an attacking unit, I got her to lv30 with Ares and they're doing well together (with fafnir ofc) but having only one would not be worth if you're aiming for 2 SSR. If anything, you can always create new acc so you can have it as a backup and forgot to mention, second ruin(grass land quests) may be a little difficult if youre relying only on that particular unit

OtakuBob
02-15-2017, 07:25 PM
When I click in the bottom banner at the under the game screen that says skip tutorial, I dont get the 3000 jewels. :(

- - - Updated - - -

When I click in the bottom banner at the under the game screen that says skip tutorial, I dont get the 3000 jewels. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind lol didnt check the gift box :(

Tireka
02-15-2017, 07:49 PM
Been on a reroll frenzy and ended up with Shiva/Gaia, also got one SSR weapon, but nothing else noteworthy, do you think they have good synergy?

benew18
02-15-2017, 08:46 PM
I'm sitting on Tyr + Ouroboros and Sol + Behemoth so far.

Still Rolling more alts looking for Sol + Amon or Sol + Thunderbird.

If anyone would like to trade PM me :P

Ramazan
02-16-2017, 05:34 AM
Been on a reroll frenzy and ended up with Shiva/Gaia, also got one SSR weapon, but nothing else noteworthy, do you think they have good synergy?

Keep it, initially water/wind works very good, tho you need to get yourself another 2 healer cuz gaia is tank while shiva is mostly about dps.
You can use nike comfortably as a healer since she also has synergy with shiva and also use one of the healer heroines but im leaving the heroine up to you.

Levan
02-16-2017, 06:31 AM
First Choice Reroll #around4hours
SSR Dark Weapon, SSR Wind Weapon, SSR Gaia, SSR Dark Amon, SR Brynhildr

Second Choice Reroll #next5hours
SSR Light Weapon, SSR Sol, SR Fire Weapon

Should I choose the first choice or the second choice reroll?
Is it worth giving up SSR Gaia, SSR Dark Amon, and SR Brynhildr for one SSR Sol? :confused:

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 06:33 AM
FIRST one! imo you got perfect team

buddy22
02-16-2017, 08:11 AM
ugh day and a half of re rolling only pulled 1 SSR and that was Gaia looks like my dream of having Dark Amon and SSR Ares is not gonna happen boo.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 10:21 AM
is sol alone worth, or should i reroll for sol + another ssr ?

YoxalLoyal
02-16-2017, 10:23 AM
Been working on my main account which had crappy rolls all the way (yay me -_-). Decided to do some rerolls for the lolz yesterday and today and here were my results:

1st account: Cronos and Brynhildr (deleted)
2nd account: Some hammer SSR Kamihime whose name I forgot (Tyr maybe?)
3rd account: Cronos, Belphegor, and Beelzebub
4th account: Keep or reroll? Might go with this one because Sol and waifu Cronos.
http://i.imgur.com/KIPcVo3l.png

Ramazan
02-16-2017, 11:38 AM
To everybody up here :D Sol alone is "Worth" reroll for 2 SSR only if you have spare time and dedication to do it, you'll get its fruits sooner. Also take not that your reroll shouldnt take more than 1.15 minutes otherwise you're doing something slow.

Here's a tip: when you clicked to gacha screen if there comes a gold lightning it means you'll get at least one SSR from that pull. If its blue lightning then there's no SSR there, just go on with rerolling without looking to results.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, my rerolling is officially ended thx to my first 3k jewel roll which geb me Tyr. (unless i decide to play with an alt)
My main acc now looks like:

http://i.hizliresim.com/jXElDW.jpg

Tireka
02-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Keep it, initially water/wind works very good, tho you need to get yourself another 2 healer cuz gaia is tank while shiva is mostly about dps.
You can use nike comfortably as a healer since she also has synergy with shiva and also use one of the healer heroines but im leaving the heroine up to you.

Alright, thanks for the tips. Going well so far using Nike, but yeah, I can already see the need for one more healer in my party, can soon unlock Cassiopeia, but need to think a bit more on it if that's the route I want to go.

DdraigWynn
02-17-2017, 12:29 AM
I was able to pull satan and because of this
shiva quickly. Though not sure how good that combo is.

Enrayha
02-17-2017, 12:42 AM
I have an Acc lvl 20 wich i play with Sol and some SSR Eidolon who gives me resis Oo.

Im on a rerolling spree and got one with Gaia and Ares. Should i switch to this?

Im still rerolling another one ;) but it rly makes me hate this game when i see how often i see an SSR roll... Without a good start the only Mercy i will see are from Events and that makes me worried about the future of that game...

Amon
02-17-2017, 01:48 AM
I have an Acc lvl 20 wich i play with Sol and some SSR Eidolon who gives me resis Oo.

Im on a rerolling spree and got one with Gaia and Ares. Should i switch to this?

Im still rerolling another one ;) but it rly makes me hate this game when i see how often i see an SSR roll... Without a good start the only Mercy i will see are from Events and that makes me worried about the future of that game...

They say two Kami is better than Kami&Eido party. All of the events will most likely to be focused on Eidolons anyway, if I am not mistaken:confused:

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 03:07 AM
They say two Kami is better than Kami&Eido party. All of the events will most likely to be focused on Eidolons anyway, if I am not mistaken:confused:

Yeah, im playing that account to the point where i get at the SR+ ticket and 1 time again free 10er roll ( well for now the 10er roll is not worth it farming for it... Sr rolls arent that rare and sr can just be a weapon if ur unlucky ._.)

But my problem is with the heros i rolled, gaia is a nice tank, but ares seems lacking something for now...

Ramazan
02-17-2017, 04:28 AM
Lol.. believe me guys gacha rates aint bad. Just dont fall to your urges and dont yolo.

Enrayha
02-17-2017, 05:56 AM
Lol.. believe me guys gacha rates aint bad. Just dont fall to your urges and dont yolo.

Well for myself i have noted how many ssr rolls i had and arround 100 rolls i: 4 single SSR Eido, 3 single SSR Hime, 5 SSR only Weapon and 1 Double SSR Hime. If i would had paid money, 3k bucks for this? And u call that aint bad rates?

If this were single pulls i would call the rates not bad but 10er... I know that some people have more luck and some not but the game is new. Only 2 options for Gachas and the SSR can be 3 diffrent kinds with some Eidos that seems not that great.

benew18
02-17-2017, 06:02 AM
I got Dark Amon + Shiva,do they synergize well? Should I keep it or keep rollin?

benew18
02-17-2017, 06:10 AM
Finally rolled 2 SSR kamihime with Dark Amon + Shiva, should I keep them or reroll for Sol + Xkamihime?

Levan
02-17-2017, 06:41 AM
Well for myself i have noted how many ssr rolls i had and arround 100 rolls i: 4 single SSR Eido, 3 single SSR Hime, 5 SSR only Weapon and 1 Double SSR Hime. If i would had paid money, 3k bucks for this? And u call that aint bad rates?

If this were single pulls i would call the rates not bad but 10er... I know that some people have more luck and some not but the game is new. Only 2 options for Gachas and the SSR can be 3 diffrent kinds with some Eidos that seems not that great.
I believe the nutaku gold gacha is only worth it when there's a promo for guaranteed SSR / choose your SSR choice, just like in DMM JP.

After rerolling for tens of hours, I am being suspicious of the stated gacha SSR rate which is at 3%.
It's definitely lower than that, it's more like at around 1-2%.
And I haven't adjusted that probability with himeless SSR weapons and useless SSR eidolons.

katsalia
02-17-2017, 08:10 AM
Is Dark Amon alone worth keeping an alt for? It sounds like I'd be rerolling all day if I wanted two SSR in one account @.@

Amon
02-17-2017, 09:07 AM
Is Dark Amon alone worth keeping an alt for? It sounds like I'd be rerolling all day if I wanted two SSR in one account @.@

One account with Amon alone and the other with Amon + another SSR.

Amon is great alone, even with other SR kami but only until certain point because when you reach level 30, you will notice that you need someone else as strong as her to progress through main/SP missions. She has decent buffs against boss battles, but nothing that you could potentially use to fight monsters, well she has one skill but as I mentioned before it works best with boss fights

Stats at level 40:

Ramazan
02-17-2017, 09:29 AM
Sol alone is more than enough, cuz you'll use sol at every team like i keep saying everytime, she's one of the best healers at endgame. Dark amon is only viable if you're thinking of building a dark team, and dark amon is one of the staples of dark team anyway.

thatoneguyfromwork
02-17-2017, 09:45 AM
I have been mulling over whether or not to go on a rerolling spree. I had a weapon ticket from something I did and I decided to use it before I gave up my primary account.

I got an SSR Shiva.

How good is she? Pretty tempted to keep my account now but if she is garbage then maybe I'll give rerolling a go for a few days and fall back on it if I don't get anything decent.

katsalia
02-17-2017, 10:44 AM
I got Tyr and Satan this time, how are those two together?

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 11:47 AM
rerolled a satan tyr with echidna dunno if i should keep or keep trying for amon satan/sol

aswq
02-17-2017, 12:52 PM

The rates wouldn't be bad if they had separated gachas, Eidolons separated from Weps and Himes.

Ramazan
02-17-2017, 03:05 PM
The rates wouldn't be bad if they had separated gachas, Eidolons separated from Weps and Himes.

Weapons gonna be removed at a later date.

- - - Updated - - -

Added another useful tip to guide, its faster if you reroll like this: http://i.hizliresim.com/Np6OXX.png, eliminating loading screen times and focus on getting rerolling done.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, i have a spare Tyr+Satan account, contact with me if you want, dont be late! :)

katsalia
02-17-2017, 03:39 PM
Tyr + Satan seems cool... but tbh I don't like Tyr much @.@ I'm trying to roll Satan + anyone but Tyr

buddy22
02-17-2017, 04:12 PM
still re rolling and only SSR i got so far has been thunderbird.... Wheres my Ares and Amon.....

Ramazan
02-17-2017, 04:27 PM
Anyway account given, im rerolling for a Dark team alt account, i'll gib anything else if i get multi SSR.

naenae
02-17-2017, 06:40 PM
I would still like to see ANY two ssr hime draw for me. I've yet to have it, I'd settle for seeing any two at all.

Levan
02-17-2017, 06:44 PM
Anyway account given, im rerolling for a Dark team alt account, i'll gib anything else if i get multi SSR.
Would like to beg for one account with one Sol + SSR kamihime x_x

naenae
02-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Would like to beg for one account with one Sol + SSR kamihime x_x

Welcome to the rest of the planet

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 07:56 PM
any vpn recommend? im new to this reroll thing....

Levan
02-17-2017, 11:54 PM
any vpn recommend? im new to this reroll thing....
I personally use Hoxx VPN, but I heard Hola VPN is also good.

You can find their extensions in Chrome and Firefox.
Hoxx VPN needs you to register a free account on their website. (free account has daily download cap)
Hola requires you to be a peer in their free service (peer to peer like bittorrent, so watch your bandwidth usage if it's limited)

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 05:17 AM
Someone from my union made it :v the hype is real

http://i.hizliresim.com/dPzEzZ.png

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 07:00 AM
I personally use Hoxx VPN, but I heard Hola VPN is also good.

You can find their extensions in Chrome and Firefox.
Hoxx VPN needs you to register a free account on their website. (free account has daily download cap)
Hola requires you to be a peer in their free service (peer to peer like bittorrent, so watch your bandwidth usage if it's limited)

much appreciated, i will try it now

Kaleidoscope
02-18-2017, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the guide. Was actually planning on making multiple dupes just for rerolling :p

Currently aiming for Sol and so far my best pull yet (saved on another acct. :x)

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 07:16 AM
That pull looks good, you dont really need satan to play dark, satan is very crappy and not worth using anyway.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 08:31 AM
I recently rolled ares+bryn should i keep or re for double ssr?

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 08:57 AM
I recently rolled ares+bryn should i keep or re for double ssr?

If you have the time to do so.

scrubp
02-18-2017, 09:24 AM
I haven't been around lately so missed the chance to post this as I got it several days ago

Ares + Bryn + Fafnir and Thunderbird

the dream

I'm probably going to die next week or something because I used my life's luck on a porn game.

naenae
02-18-2017, 10:17 AM
That pull looks good, you dont really need satan to play dark, satan is very crappy and not worth using anyway.

Satan is an amazing draw for the ssr glaive alone when it comes to unlocking and leveling souls

Abu
02-18-2017, 10:33 AM
Anyone know the number of estimated rerolls needed before 2 srr kamihime pop up? I've been trying on and off for a week now and so far only eidolon+weapon or kami+other

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 12:52 PM
Satan is an amazing draw for the ssr glaive alone when it comes to unlocking and leveling souls

Im just saying satan herself is not a worthy SSR, sure gratz if you got her but thats it. Idc about weapon you'll get lbmax weps from events which are better than 1 copy of satans wep. Its another story if you whale and get multi copies.
If you still not satistified about satan just take a closer look to her abilities.

naenae
02-18-2017, 03:19 PM
Im just saying satan herself is not a worthy SSR, sure gratz if you got her but thats it. Idc about weapon you'll get lbmax weps from events which are better than 1 copy of satans wep. Its another story if you whale and get multi copies.
If you still not satistified about satan just take a closer look to her abilities.

I've noticed this myself using her. At the beginning she was amazing but once she hit about level 30 she stopped really outshining my others. She does better than them but not nearly as much as I would have liked. If I don't get two ssr kami soon I might just give this game the finger and go back to being a solo flower knight girl guy again

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 03:41 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/m3jQR4.png
My last reroll. No dark amon, so i geb it to Bell, who is one of the dmm veterans who wanted to try nutaku.

Abu
02-18-2017, 03:58 PM
Personally I want amon+ares+bryn but any two pop up and I'd stick to them

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Is it normal to die a little inside every time I see gold lightning from the gacha machine then have a kaiser dragoon pop up?

katsalia
02-18-2017, 06:08 PM
Satan is bad? Dammit... looks like I have to keep rerolling QwQ

buddy22
02-18-2017, 09:04 PM
out of all my rerolls so far only 1 SSR and it was thunderbird i think im gonna give up on re rolling making me sad lol.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 10:30 PM
o....so satan is bad.... should i reroll mine? i got dark amon, satan and beezlebub.....

scrubp
02-18-2017, 10:34 PM
o....so satan is bad.... should i reroll mine? i got dark amon, satan and beezlebub.....

That's a really good account. I wouldn't say Satan is shit but she's not the sort of character people would reroll specifically for and don't expect her to carry you but she's better than nothing; especially with how limited the gacha pool is right now. The first event we should be getting is a Dark event that will give a Dark SSR Eidolon along with Dark SSR weapons that have an Attack passive skill; if you manage to farm those and max the Eidolon at the very least then you will be very, very set for the moment.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 11:04 PM
That's a really good account. I wouldn't say Satan is shit but she's not the sort of character people would reroll specifically for and don't expect her to carry you but she's better than nothing; especially with how limited the gacha pool is right now. The first event we should be getting is a Dark event that will give a Dark SSR Eidolon along with Dark SSR weapons that have an Attack passive skill; if you manage to farm those and max the Eidolon at the very least then you will be very, very set for the moment.

Thanks for the advice! However.... i created a new account and guess what... Sol + Fafnir and sr girls are cronus + ramiel....(how to post screenshot or snapshot here btw~)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the advice! However.... i created a new account and guess what... Sol + Fafnir and sr girls are cronus + ramiel....(how to post screenshot or snapshot here btw~)

- - - Updated - - -

so which team should i stick to...
1, Dark Amon, Satan + Beezlebub
2, Sol, Fafnir, Cronus + Ramiel

both looks good = ="

scrubp
02-18-2017, 11:28 PM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

so which team should i stick to...
1, Dark Amon, Satan + Beezlebub
2, Sol, Fafnir, Cronus + Ramiel

both looks good = ="

Well, one account has three Dark characters and there is an upcoming event that gives a Dark SSR summon and SSR weapon. The other account has a Light SSR and a SSR summon that gives bonuses to Fire/Water only.

You tell me... (although if you are going to stick with the Sol + Fafnir account then could I have the Dark account :^) )

Redcheese
02-19-2017, 01:08 AM
Is Shiva a good SSR? Because I got Sol+Shiva, still wonder if I should continue rerolling...

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 05:22 AM

Lol if satan contributes nothing at least she has synergy bonus due to weapons of all dark character weapons there and you already got a nice Amon+Beelze combo. I'd run punisher method if i had that team but nope, couldnt get anything good after days of rerolling ;/

I really love Satan's looks but cant change the facts about her, its still nice to have a one more SSR anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Added some stuff to guide, must check!

Barri
02-19-2017, 08:05 AM
hey guys, i just have 3 account:
Sol and wind kaiser dragon
amon and Ouroboros
amon and Tyr

at the moment i'm still trying to get Sol with some other Kamihime, it's a good idea or one of the others is good enough to stop this torture?:rolleyes:

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 08:26 AM
hey guys, i just have 3 account:
Sol and wind kaiser dragon
amon and Ouroboros
amon and Tyr

at the moment i'm still trying to get Sol with some other Kamihime, it's a good idea or one of the others is good enough to stop this torture?:rolleyes:

Amon and Tyr decent, safe to go with.
Amon and Ourobos if also have beelzebub i can take that acc from u D:
Sol+Garbage, well Sol is alone there, better go with the first one i implied.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems no one interested with the script so far.

YoxalLoyal
02-19-2017, 08:29 AM
Keep or keep rerolling? Might keep on rerolling for 2 kamihime accounts. I have to admit, I have been lucky for getting Sol 3 times.

http://i.imgur.com/eN3GYsIl.png

Abu
02-19-2017, 09:14 AM
What exactly does the reroll script do?

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 10:08 AM
Keep or keep rerolling? Might keep on rerolling for 2 kamihime accounts. I have to admit, I have been lucky for getting Sol 3 times.

I'd keep that account in some corner and level it while rerolling, its not that hard doing so really.

- - - Updated - - -

What exactly does the reroll script do?

It does things automatically, from registration page to game itself, thus saving you some time if you're multi browser reroller like me.

scrubp
02-19-2017, 10:58 AM

That's honestly really good in my opinion. You got Sol, a Light SSR along with Thunderbird, a SSR summon that raises the Attack of Thunder and Light allies as a Main Summon. SSR Hime + SSR Eidolon that matches your SSR Hime is always a great reroll in my book.

Barri
02-19-2017, 11:10 AM
after almost 2 days of re-rolling, i found Sol with Ares, plus Brynhildr
no good eidolons or weapons
i'm too tired to continue, but i think that his is a good pick, am i right? (pls say yes ç_ç)

scrubp
02-19-2017, 11:24 AM
after almost 2 days of re-rolling, i found Sol with Ares, plus Brynhildr
no good eidolons or weapons
i'm too tired to continue, but i think that his is a good pick, am i right? (pls say yes ç_ç)

Sol is one of if not the best healer in the game. I remember reading something like she still remains useful even on off-element teams so you can probably muster up a Fire team with Ares + Bryn and then put Sol in there too for added heals. Bryn herself is also a heal/buffer so you'll be starting the game with a very strong Attacker, a heal/buffer, and a very good healer. The only thing you'd need is a good Fire summon, but I'm unsure of when we will be getting a Fire event that will give us a Fire SSR summon.

Barri
02-19-2017, 11:30 AM
Sol is one of if not the best healer in the game. I remember reading something like she still remains useful even on off-element teams so you can probably muster up a Fire team with Ares + Bryn and then put Sol in there too for added heals. Bryn herself is also a heal/buffer so you'll be starting the game with a very strong Attacker, a heal/buffer, and a very good healer. The only thing you'd need is a good Fire summon, but I'm unsure of when we will be getting a Fire event that will give us a Fire SSR summon.

thx with the fast answer! :D
i'm happy that i finally found something good, it was really frustrating to waste all this time in re-rolling
i hope to find a good eidolon in the future, maybe i'll be lucky (sure....)

i was planning to start with the healer soul, but if all these hime are healer maybe i should choose something else. what do you think?

scrubp
02-19-2017, 11:42 AM
i'm happy that i finally found something good, it was really frustrating to waste all this time in re-rolling

i was planning to start with the healer soul, but if all these hime are healer maybe i should choose something else. what do you think?

You should check out the list of Legendary/Tier 3 Souls and decide on a playstyle. There's nothing wrong with using 3 Healers for maximum sustain if that's what you'd like.

Barri
02-19-2017, 11:50 AM
You should check out the list of Legendary/Tier 3 Souls and decide on a playstyle. There's nothing wrong with using 3 Healers for maximum sustain if that's what you'd like.

hmm, i thought that 3 healer were too much, but maybe yo're right.
thx for the help, now it's time (finally) to play!

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 11:54 AM

There's nothing wrong to run have 3 healer in a team, more survivability is always better tho not always the best ofc, raid mvp for instance :) Something along with Sol currently is the best pull you can get, i went with Sol+Shiva for instance and got Tyr on a later lucky roll.

YoxalLoyal
02-19-2017, 12:21 PM
Rolled Ares + Oroboros in another account. They don't complement each other at all. -_- Probably going to delete it unless someone wants it.

aswq
02-19-2017, 12:44 PM

You pretty much got a full Dark Team right now, i would stick with that.

I would even trade with you but the best i've got is Dark Amon + Gaia.

Barri
02-19-2017, 03:27 PM
There's nothing wrong to run have 3 healer in a team, more survivability is always better tho not always the best ofc, raid mvp for instance :) Something along with Sol currently is the best pull you can get, i went with Sol+Shiva for instance and got Tyr on a later lucky roll.

you guys are right of course, i'll continue this way thanks!:D

another question: when you go on gacha, there are more probabilities to find good stuff with the group of 10 or nothing change if you take only one per time?

scrubp
02-19-2017, 03:29 PM
you guys are right of course, i'll continue this way thanks!:D

another question: when you go on gacha, there are more probabilities to find good stuff with the group of 10 or nothing change if you take only one per time?

The only benefit to rolling 10 at once versus singles is that there will be at least one SR or higher guaranteed. This means that if you have 3000 jewels, might as well do the 10 roll rather than 10 singles since you may get unlucky and get 10 Rs.

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 03:39 PM
The only benefit to rolling 10 at once versus singles is that there will be at least one SR or higher guaranteed. This means that if you have 3000 jewels, might as well do the 10 roll rather than 10 singles since you may get unlucky and get 10 Rs.

Well, i was thinking the same, until some people came claiming they've seen 10R rolls before. I did countless rerolls and dont remember any 10R rolls but i may be wrong.

Barri
02-19-2017, 03:58 PM
hmmmm, interesting, now i understand. thx againg guys, much appreciated

President Ramu
02-20-2017, 01:08 AM
Hooooly crap.

I started rerolling today because I finally got to a level on my main account where I had a lot of waiting time. Did it for a few hours while I was waiting for my AP to refill, mostly got single SSRs along with garbage. Finally after maybe 50-75 or so rerolls I got Tyr, Amon [Unleashed], Brynhildr and Hermes all in the same pull. Even if I get garbage for the ticket and the second pull I feel pretty grateful, haha.

buddy22
02-20-2017, 03:47 AM
yeah im about to give up on rerolling tomorrow if i can get any good pulls ive gotten a few SSR weapons but no himes from them sadly best pull i had was a SSR thunderbird with belph.

Granberry
02-20-2017, 07:44 AM
Anyone willing to give me a 2 SSR kamihime account?

Best I could give would be
-Gaia+artemis
-amon+artemis+cronus+hermes

damn I suck at rerolls, I've tried and out of 20 rolls 19 would have blue lightning, I Cri.

EndRios
02-20-2017, 10:37 AM
I get Satan + Tyr + SR Thunder Eindol and a SSR Thunder Hammer, I must keep this or an account with Sol + 2 SR is better ?

Or should i keep rerolling ?
I've been rerolling for 3 days

Ramazan
02-20-2017, 12:34 PM
The decision is yours, both are good just choose one and stop rerolling already D: Sol is a lifetime choice, first one is temporary.

Btw i added a fun stuff to guide, just to make ppl know whats waiting for them.

http://puu.sh/u9u5M/db23b8b033.png8

NCO
02-20-2017, 01:52 PM
[Been rerolling since game launched trying to get ramiel and tyr combo as an alt...i'm almost about to give up...im giving it till event start and that's it

Ramazan
02-20-2017, 04:46 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/O021DD.png
I just got this account. Trading it with these combos:
Amon+Satan
Amon+Ares
Amon+Tyr
Amon+Brynhildr+Beelzebub.

Its not because Amon is better than Sol, its because i already have Sol+Tyr on main account as you can see it from my signature and wanted to make an Amon+Sieg alt for different playstyle.
Pm me when you want trade.

Mattress
02-20-2017, 06:33 PM
Anyone want these accounts before I delete them?

Account 1: Ares + Oroboros (Taken)
Account 2: Satan + Beelzebub + Takemikazuchi

Do you still have the account with Satan? Thanks in advance ;)

aswq
02-20-2017, 10:02 PM
[/img]
I just got this account. Trading it with these combos:
Amon+Satan
Amon+Ares
Amon+Tyr
Amon+Shiva+Beelzebub.

Its not because Amon is better than Sol, its because i already have Sol+Tyr on main account as you can see it from my signature and wanted to make an Amon+Sieg alt for different playstyle.
Pm me when you want trade.

I can give you an acc with Amon + Gaia, the 3rd panel is almost finished so you try your luck on the sr ticket.

I have an acc with Sol+Ares and another one with Amon+Beelze+Ramiel, I'm unsure on which one I'm gonna use.
I guess I'll finished the panel missions and use the tickets to decide.

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 12:34 AM
I can give you an acc with Amon + Gaia, the 3rd panel is almost finished so you try your luck on the sr ticket.

I have an acc with Sol+Ares and another one with Amon+Beelze+Ramiel, I'm unsure on which one I'm gonna use.
I guess I'll finished the panel missions and use the tickets to decide.

I always kept telling people that even Sol alone is good to go. I mean Sol alone is better than any double SSR combo that doesnt have Sol or Amon, and even amon needs a good filler, Gaia is not one for instance. What i mean is Sol is a lifetime unit while everything else is temporary, since if even your element preference changes Sol's slot at your party never gonna be changed unless you somehow go into berserk/glass cannon/punisher routes which only leads you to failure at most stages anyway unless you have a well optimized single element team.

My offer is still up for those who are interested and i'll still continue rerolling to get my desired Amon combo, but even if i did i wont give Sol+Tyr freely this time like i gave plenty 2 SSR accounts before. Trading it with these combos:
Amon+Satan
Amon+Ares
Amon+Tyr
Amon+Brynhildr+Beelzebub.

President Ramu
02-21-2017, 12:41 AM
Could you keep an eye out for Anzu+Ramiel? I'd take Anzu+almost anything really, but I figure since it's just an extra account I might as well shoot for the moon. I'll hold onto any double-SSR combos I get now to give you as well since I don't need any more accounts.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 06:53 AM
got a sol and fafnir dunno if this is better than a sol + any ssr combo

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 06:57 AM
got a sol and fafnir dunno if this is better than a sol + any ssr combo

Yeah its very good. I would start working on it cuz event is near.

Sol+Tyr account given btw.

YoxalLoyal
02-21-2017, 07:58 AM
After days of rerolling hell, I have come out alive my brothers! Sol + Ares let's go!

http://i.imgur.com/LwRemmdl.png

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 09:47 AM
After days of rerolling hell, I have come out alive my brothers! Sol + Ares let's go!

http://i.imgur.com/LwRemmdl.png

Niiice, gz man :) one by one we're getting ready for event :v

YoxalLoyal
02-21-2017, 10:16 AM
Niiice, gz man :) one by one we're getting ready for event :v

Thanks. Funny thing is I did the NG gacha and rolled Bryn. Guess RNG really wants me to have a fire-focused team. XD All I need left is Fafnir/Echidna for their fire-buff passives and I'm good to go.

Btw, ID is in the image if anyone wants to add me as a friend. And any union recruits out there?

http://i.imgur.com/jNTSEMZl.png

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 10:27 AM
Thanks. Funny thing is I did the NG gacha and rolled Bryn. Guess RNG really wants me to have a fire-focused team. XD All I need left is Fafnir/Echidna for their fire-buff passives and I'm good to go.

Btw, ID is in the image if anyone wants to add me as a friend. And any union recruits out there?

http://i.imgur.com/jNTSEMZl.png

Tomorrows event eidolon gibs %30 to %40 fire attack depending on lb, no need other summon specifically. Dat profile text tho :V

naenae
02-21-2017, 05:58 PM
Am I the only one yet to see two ssr kami drops?

buddy22
02-21-2017, 09:05 PM
Am I the only one yet to see two ssr kami drops?

Ive yet to get a SSR kami ive gotten a few SSR weapons but thats it and 1 SSR emi Thunderbird.

Crusher
02-22-2017, 05:42 AM
Only Ouroboros/Beelzebub, and it's the best one. And it's the starting one with Brynhildr. :(
I completed the main quest, but the second gatcha round gave me Artemis/Nekhbeth. :mad:
Seriously, i'm over 300 times after a double check from my 5 accounts. No SSR kami so far.
Ther is no limit to shitty luck?

EndRio
02-22-2017, 06:26 AM
I chose to go with Sol alone, so i'm giving an account with Satan+Tyr for someone who is tired of rerolling, junst PM me.

Update: account already given.

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 09:15 AM
Thats a good choice, trust me. Sol will be in all your teams, fixing them for good while others are highly replaceable.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.hizliresim.com/LydGgG.png

Yeah spread the salt ;c this is not me btw. I never thought rerolling would go this far when i opened the thread ;c

scrubp
02-22-2017, 11:31 AM
Thats a good choice, trust me. Sol will be in all your teams, fixing them for good while others are highly replaceable.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.hizliresim.com/LydGgG.png

Yeah spread the salt ;c this is not me btw. I never thought rerolling would go this far when i opened the thread ;c

holy shit lol

naenae
02-22-2017, 02:51 PM
holy shit lol

Took the words outta my mouth. Luckiest roll I've seen yet

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 04:42 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/Qa1O1v.jpg

These are my teams, to show how good is Sol.
(the team at the far right is for levelling unimportant ones)

katsalia
02-22-2017, 07:55 PM
If anyone else is still rerolling, if they get a Shiva + SSR anything they don't want I'd be cool with that (Gave up on the Satan dream after finding out she's not good)

Mattress
02-23-2017, 09:06 AM
Yeah, I know, the light team is not so strenght but I REALLY love their character design, so...

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/23/jmy1LpXg6.png

Sol+Michael+Artemis? Why not :cool: I want Belobog too, maybe in the future...

Ramazan
02-23-2017, 09:57 AM
Yeah, I know, the light team is not so strenght but I REALLY love their character design, so...

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/02/23/jmy1LpXg6.png

well... fuck /o\

Abu
02-23-2017, 10:31 AM

Just seeing this pisses me off. I've been rolling for this today and I've only seen one ssr kami, a lone Shiva. Damn you lucky bastards

President Ramu
02-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Welp, it looks like I forgot the e-mail address I used for my second account. Time to hang myself.

naenae
02-23-2017, 03:28 PM
Have you tried using autofill? It saves a lot of hassle for people with multiple accounts

Cardes
02-23-2017, 08:04 PM
So, I just got Amon+Ares+Shiva, are there any better combination/worth keeping for a Triple SSR? If not, then I'll just continue rerolling then.

Abu
02-23-2017, 08:32 PM
I want Sol+Michael+Tyr with a Thunderbird to go with it. It will never happen for me, but it's what I want.

Ramazan
02-24-2017, 05:31 AM
So, I just got Amon+Ares+Shiva, are there any better combination/worth keeping for a Triple SSR? If not, then I'll just continue rerolling then.

Man... Really, no comment xD
Not sure if this is a troll post

- - - Updated - - -

Tho what am i saying, i didnt also played with my 3 SSR roll

naenae
02-24-2017, 05:36 AM

- - - Updated - - -

The enigmatic Fook Yuu agrees in nonexistence without pictures or id number...preferably in an inbox with email and password attached

Abu
02-24-2017, 06:35 AM
Question: does anyone know if the dmm version will ever sell ssr kami tickets or specific ssr kamihime? When would be helpful, too. Rerolling seems like I'm just trolling myself

President Ramu
02-24-2017, 07:04 AM
Does anyone want an Ares+Hermes? I have too many accounts already to play this one, but I'd feel guilty deleting it.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 07:23 AM
Some very nice guy Named Sharpkiller Gave me an Account for free which has Amon+ Ares + Echidna

Cardes
02-24-2017, 07:28 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, no. It's not a troll post. I've been rerolling for 3 days straight (with only 4 hours of sleep) and mostly got dual SSRs (Sol+Gaia, Amon+Gaia, Gaia+Shiva, Ares+Sol) and yes, this is my first time getting triple SSRs. I decided not to link it yet in any existing email but I currently decided to have it as my sub account, so is Amon+Ares+Shiva viable?

Abu
02-25-2017, 07:56 AM
Would anyone find it distasteful for me to try to trade a email+account with a level 30, two bs/equip rainbow flower knight for an account with a sol+michael? Preferably without a random email that someone could possibly whale with in the future. Some of us are getting desperate

NCO
02-25-2017, 01:23 PM
OTL just deleted my main account trying to reroll...man complete fail there days down the drain

President Ramu
02-25-2017, 01:26 PM
OTL just deleted my main account trying to reroll...man complete fail there days down the drain

I use completely different browsers just to avoid this. I feel for you man.

NCO
02-25-2017, 01:44 PM
I use completely different browsers just to avoid this. I feel for you man.

Yeah I was doing that too i just didn't pay enough attention while doing it figured it was bound to happen after that many rerolls especially with my luck... well that's that i still have an alt account, though its not going to be able to finish anything in this event...

Ramazan
02-25-2017, 03:43 PM
Yeah I was doing that too i just didn't pay enough attention while doing it figured it was bound to happen after that many rerolls especially with my luck... well that's that i still have an alt account, though its not going to be able to finish anything in this event...

No worries, no one's going to finish anything on this event. I guess people would get max lb2 if they worked real hard, im not even at lb1... except main acc got lucky and got 1 diamond chest.

iykwim
02-25-2017, 04:36 PM
Actually, no. It's not a troll post. I've been rerolling for 3 days straight (with only 4 hours of sleep) and mostly got dual SSRs (Sol+Gaia, Amon+Gaia, Gaia+Shiva, Ares+Sol) and yes, this is my first time getting triple SSRs. I decided not to link it yet in any existing email but I currently decided to have it as my sub account, so is Amon+Ares+Shiva viable?

daamn 3ssr, you can always get 4th ssr from shop (exchange dragon) so IMO any 3ssr is viable
If you happen to get michael +ares do you mind to gift me pls, been rerolling for 3days and still no luck , always only one SSR.

Gronk877
02-25-2017, 10:02 PM
Hrmmm just pulled first 10 rolls and got Fafnir. Not sure if that's worth keeping by itself despite what OPs post states.

President Ramu
02-25-2017, 10:10 PM
Hrmmm just pulled first 10 rolls and got Fafnir. Not sure if that's worth keeping by itself despite what OPs post states.

To me it's mostly just a matter of what you're looking for.

The first "real" account I have, with a Beelzebub from the pre-reg, is pretty good. I don't have any particularly amazing himes on it aside from Artemis and the Event Eidolon is the best one I've got, but it's still a very strong squad.

When I started rerolling I got Dark Amon and Tyr, and that team is fucking bonkers. I don't even have a good Eidolon on that one, but those two plus Mortred shred everything the game offers solo right now even with an Anzu support Eidolon.

Now when I reroll though I'm mostly just looking to add Anzu-based squads to support my first two. I rolled Michael and Belegor(?) the two new SSR and SR Light himes yesterday, and I kept that one just to have it. But I've thrown away a bunch of other arguably ridiculous rerolls now just because I have no use for them. I just roll for more Anzus now and pretty much ignore everything else.

If you get a squad that's "good enough", it's worth at least playing through to the first 3000-jewel gacha just to see if it gets any better I think. If it ends up complete trash you might as well start rolling again, but there's only so much power you need before you think "Wait, why am I even still doing this?"

Gronk877
02-25-2017, 10:24 PM
To me it's mostly just a matter of what you're looking for.

The first "real" account I have, with a Beelzebub from the pre-reg, is pretty good. I don't have any particularly amazing himes on it aside from Artemis and the Event Eidolon is the best one I've got, but it's still a very strong squad.

When I started rerolling I got Dark Amon and Tyr, and that team is fucking bonkers. I don't even have a good Eidolon on that one, but those two plus Mortred shred everything the game offers solo right now even with an Anzu support Eidolon.

Now when I reroll though I'm mostly just looking to add Anzu-based squads to support my first two. I rolled Michael and Belegor(?) the two new SSR and SR Light himes yesterday, and I kept that one just to have it. But I've thrown away a bunch of other arguably ridiculous rerolls now just because I have no use for them. I just roll for more Anzus now and pretty much ignore everything else.

If you get a squad that's "good enough", it's worth at least playing through to the first 3000-jewel gacha just to see if it gets any better I think. If it ends up complete trash you might as well start rolling again, but there's only so much power you need before you think "Wait, why am I even still doing this?"

Thanks, how many quests do you have to do to get another 3000 crystals to roll again? Might give that a go. Just rerolled and got another account with just a Gaia on it now. So may give those a go.

President Ramu
02-25-2017, 10:47 PM
Thanks, how many quests do you have to do to get another 3000 crystals to roll again? Might give that a go. Just rerolled and got another account with just a Gaia on it now. So may give those a go.

Haha, I've done this so many times now I was thinking about just writing out a short guide. There's kind of a craft to it.

Usually you end up somewhere around the last couple before the end of the third zone. But you can get jewels from a lot of places, so it varies. Likesay, every time you "find" a new hime, even a garbage R one, from the gacha you get another Harem Intro scene and that's +50 right there. So I've started just dropping thousands of gems into the normal gacha along the way just to try and get a couple of R himes for the free jewels.

Also, every time you max a soul, but that'll happen naturally anyway so it's kind of obvious. Making sure to clear the 5 daily missions also gets you +50, and the daily SP quests also when you clear them the first time. And if you manage to Limit Break any of your himes you usually get another H scene when they get a new skill, so that's another one.

Basically I just start doing all the quests in order and the sub-quests as soon as they open up, and make sure to jump in any Raid I can see regardless of if it's an element I need or not just for the free xp and materials. I just auto-battle through the Raids for participation points, but it provides a huge bonus of free XP for Raid points you weren't going to use anyway and sometimes I get high-end materials that'll be useful later.

Also, if you ever have to decide, the Main Quests don't give you the jewels until you do all 4, so if you're trying to figure out whether to do that or something else just skip it for the other thing. You want all your jewels up front, haha.

Gronk877
02-26-2017, 12:17 PM
Hrmmm, just Michael on this one. How is she? Based on other mobiles I've played it seems hard to keep a draw with just one SSR in it, but according to the front page that seems to be enough. May play with this one a little until I get another 3000 and then see where it goes from there.

President Ramu
02-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Hrmmm, just Michael on this one. How is she? Based on other mobiles I've played it seems hard to keep a draw with just one SSR in it, but according to the front page that seems to be enough. May play with this one a little until I get another 3000 and then see where it goes from there.

Michael was cool, but I stopped playing the account I had her on just out of boredom. She has a strong AoE holy attack and a group Burst Gauge Up skill, which is neat, I just kind of went "meh" and didn't see any particular reason to keep going on that one. Also the only Hero Souls who make good use of Lances are Joan of Arc and Andromeda, and I hear Joan is trash.

Not a bad character, I just had better options at the time. You also got Hermes on that one though, and she's like my actual favorite, haha. So you should be able to do alright.

Gronk877
02-26-2017, 01:54 PM
Michael was cool, but I stopped playing the account I had her on just out of boredom. She has a strong AoE holy attack and a group Burst Gauge Up skill, which is neat, I just kind of went "meh" and didn't see any particular reason to keep going on that one. Also the only Hero Souls who make good use of Lances are Joan of Arc and Andromeda, and I hear Joan is trash.

Not a bad character, I just had better options at the time. You also got Hermes on that one though, and she's like my actual favorite, haha. So you should be able to do alright.

Thanks, this is what Im sitting at now. I think I may try out the Tyr account for a while. I gave Michael and Gaia accounts a try and almost fell asleep. I like lots of burst and power.

naenae
02-26-2017, 02:17 PM
Finally got started with satan+tyr today. I'd prefer dark amon+tyr or sol+michael but it'll do I suppose.

President Ramu
02-26-2017, 02:26 PM
Finally got started with satan+tyr today. I'd prefer dark amon+tyr or sol+michael but it'll do I suppose.

I can't say enough how bonkers Amon+Tyr is. I kill the Event boss in 3 rounds max, and the last round she still has half her health bar at the beginning. It's just so bananas.

Gronk877
02-26-2017, 03:13 PM
Hrmmm Tyr seems pretty decent. Might make a few more and see what pops out. I am liking a lot of lightnings abilities. Too bad this event is geared primarily towards dark.

EDIT: Also Gaia seems to be on a rate up spree. Gotten her 4 times now with Hermes. They seem to like each other a lot.

EDIT2: Okay I think were done here. Amon Unleashed plus a dark SR eidolon and dark weapon. Should be a decent start. Would have loved another SSR to be on the boat but this should hopefully get me through most of the early game.

Yolodesu
02-26-2017, 03:31 PM
Hi ppl. First of all thanks for all the tips and help you posted here, this forum is really helpfull.

So i finally decided to create an account at the same time the event was released. After an entire... afternoon of rerolling i got Sol + Michael + Artemis.
I started levelling and finally got enough jewels for another 10* draw. I was hoping for a random buffer (Beelzebub / Brynhildr / Ramiel (?) ), but Amon showed up instead.
At the beginning i was a bit disapointed cause now i feel like i have to farm the event, and i'm already late for this. Hopefully RNGesus is kind and appologized for his mistake by dropping me an Apocalypse.

Anyway, i have 2 questions :

-Since it seems like i'll be able to create a dark team to go with my future Siegfried (i think it will synergize better than light), wich hero would you play with a light team?

-What should i do with the second Michael spear i got from my first draw? I wanted to wait to have enough light weapon and then limit break it. Am i right?

... You think i'm trolling right?

I'm not...

President Ramu
02-26-2017, 04:02 PM
Hi ppl. First of all thanks for all the tips and help you posted here, this forum is really helpfull.

So i finally decided to create an account at the same time the event was released. After an entire... afternoon of rerolling i got Sol + Michael + Artemis.
I started levelling and finally got enough jewels for another 10* draw. I was hoping for a random buffer (Beelzebub / Brynhildr / Ramiel (?) ), but Amon showed up instead.
At the beginning i was a bit disapointed cause now i feel like i have to farm the event, and i'm already late for this. Hopefully RNGesus is kind and appologized for his mistake by dropping me an Apocalypse.

-Since it seems like i'll be able to create a dark team to go with my future Siegfried (i think it will synergize better than light), wich hero would you play with a light team?

-What should i do with the second Michael spear i got from my first draw? I wanted to wait to have enough light weapon and then limit break it. Am i right?

I'm not...

Personally I wouldn't use Siegfried with Dark Amon, as his major skill is one of those Grendel Killer "4-5x damage against raged enemies" types and she has the exact same skill as her second. It's a little redundant, as (in my experience) the enemy's entire Rage meter is depleted or 90% depleted after one cast of Amon's skill. I really like having Siegfried on my team, but outside of boss Events he's been kind of useless on my team and making him redundant would only magnify that problem. Amon is crazy good though, her defense-down skill enables HUGE damage for 6 full turns, so you might want to go with someone like Arthur who can make use of those 6 turns with sustained damage. Or just Mortred because she's amazing forever and I want her in everything all the time.

Also, you're prolly right about limit breaking the spear when you get a chance. Totally keep it as a separate stat stick until you need the room, but I don't see any good reason to keep two of the same weapon when you could have another weapon in that slot and just a better version of the original.

Abu
02-26-2017, 05:47 PM

I'm not...

I hate you. I've been rolling for sol+michael exactly since the event started and haven't even seen michael alone. Any two ssr kami together actually. I want to beat you with an ugly stick

iykwim
02-26-2017, 09:13 PM
Finally my first 2KH after about 200+ account created

Now the question for soul, do I go for arthur or Jean first if I want to build high multi hit team.
I heard jean suck? but why? she can protect my team from 1hko + orlean also regen n multihit

Beezelbub would be good for multihit too eh, any other KH for maximizing multihit?

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 01:00 AM
I hate you. I've been rolling for sol+michael exactly since the event started and haven't even seen michael alone. Any two ssr kami together actually. I want to beat you with an ugly stick

Yarrrr, hit em! such luck....

still rerolling
02-27-2017, 01:06 PM
Ramazan, hey mate, first of all thank you for the amazing script. I managed to make it work and it is really helping me speed up the rerolls. Been rerolling for more than a week now.

But could you please add the full script the one that also does the deleting acc job. I am kinda dumb so i tried but couldn't write something that des the full job.

My pc is slow so i won't have to bother with the deleting acc stuff and reroll faster till i get my dream my dream acc (ssr amon+satan)

Thanks in advance and good luck everyone who is rerolling!

Ramazan
02-27-2017, 02:53 PM
I hate you.

This become a very common sentence in this thread :V

@still rerolling: sorry man, feeling to lazy for that now ;/ just bookmark this adress on your chrome&opera and it'll be as easy with the script, after this you only need to click signup page.

https://www.nutaku.net/members/profile/delete/confirm/

- - - Updated - - -

Since ppl started to type long ass texts here and im lazy to read all that im leaving this thread to your hands :D pm me if you want me to add extra stuff which makes rerolling extra easier or something.

Yolodesu
02-27-2017, 04:42 PM

I feel you man really. RNG isnt fair... Sorry to spread the salt but i had to share this :p
If you want i can give you a never used Michael + Belobog + Ramiel account. I know its not Sol but its good enough imo, especially if its an alt account.

But to complete what Ramu said on Michael, she is ok but not that strong on her own. What makes her special is the light damage buff she gain at lvl 45. Then she becomes really good in the middle of a light kamihime team (Artemis <3)

Personally I wouldn't use Siegfried with Dark Amon

Ok interesting point of view. The thing is i had already unlocked Gilgamesh and Granuaile when i got Amon, and i would need complete different souls for Arthur.
So it will be Siegfried for now. I just got her and i really like the char :D

Plus even if i agree with you right now, i assume the content will become harder later. Even now, i've been farming the light raid boss and his infinite rage bar, and Amon + Siegfried arent too much.
In the end i think i'll switch between Siegfried, Andromeda and D'art (maybe) depending on the situhation. It will take time to unlock all of that anyway.

Ps : If some ppl wants Sol i have 4 account with her (and random SR) i can give, just pm me.

blademax1201
02-28-2017, 06:08 PM
anyone wanna trade a sol+mikael acc for my account with amon unleashed + satan + fafnir + takemikazuchi? I've been trying for 3 days to get them together but no success.

felix
02-28-2017, 09:07 PM
Just got Ares+Sol combo, and was wondering if theres any better duo combos (ik that Ares+Sol+Fafnir is better): ive searched through some forums and it seems that at least later on water will be best element with fire as more of a glass cannon 2nd place, but while ive heard good things about Ares (bein able to dish out a ton of dmg even with all the new fire SSR KH out in Japan), i didnt see any good things about Shiva... So should i try for Sol+Shiva or are there better water SSR KH later on while Ares is great already?

Scheri
03-01-2017, 01:08 AM
Well I rolled Ares + Shiva on my acc. Shivas spells hit damn hard and her atk buff stackes with Ares own atk buff. I'm happy to have her.

Yolodesu
03-01-2017, 04:28 AM
Well I rolled Ares + Shiva on my acc. Shivas spells hit damn hard and her atk buff stackes with Ares own atk buff. I'm happy to have her.

Damn thats nice for sure. I think Ares and Shiva are my favorite char among the ssr. And i really like the fact to have two opposite characters working side by side.

Just got Ares+Sol combo

Dude, i'm a newbie on this game so i cant tell you about whats going on later, but i have been playing online games for a lot of years now, and i can say aiming for the best team is an endless work. A single patch can completely change balance and rip your class / char / team.

An example :

Light (Literally good for nothing, lacks debuff, lacks damage, lacks event SSR. KH skills are all over the place. Sol is god tier KH but you better off splash her into other element team. The dev are trying to buff this element right now it seems.

About Light, with the recent update, IF you are able to get the newest SSR Light Kamihime, then it becomes one of the strongest element

And again, with freemium games its only true if you're lucky enough to draw very specific units.

imo the question should be "Do i like Ares play style, and am i happy enough with this 2 ssr draw including Sol?"
not "shoud i draw again and again until i get something wich will be top for x weeks in x month if i manage to put my hands on the upcoming kamihime?"

If you decide to go for Ares, try to get Apocalypse and her 30% fire buff before the event ends.

Have fun mate ;)

Ramazan
03-01-2017, 07:32 AM
Damn thats nice for sure. I think Ares and Shiva are my favorite char among the ssr. And i really like the fact to have two opposite characters working side by side.

Dude, i'm a newbie on this game so i cant tell you about whats going on later, but i have been playing online games for a lot of years now, and i can say aiming for the best team is an endless work. A single patch can completely change balance and rip your class / char / team.

An example :

And again, with freemium games its only true if you're lucky enough to draw very specific units.

imo the question should be "Do i like Ares play style, and am i happy enough with this 2 ssr draw including Sol?"
not "shoud i draw again and again until i get something wich will be top for x weeks in x month if i manage to put my hands on the upcoming kamihime?"

If you decide to go for Ares, try to get Apocalypse and her 30% fire buff before the event ends.

Have fun mate ;)

Actually the real thing is rerolling is not necessary either ;) and you cant decide the future of your team, rng can, unless you pour your wallet and tryhard. What we do here isnt just starting with op teams right off the bat imo but to also entertain ourselves in a different way. Not sure if every op full ssr dmm teams started with rerolling.

still rerolling
03-01-2017, 12:31 PM
I just rerolled an account with Micheal+Satan+Shiva.

if anyone with an Amon+Satan acc interested i would like to trade.

I only want to trade trough a middleman who is trusted in this forum tho.

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 02:46 PM

and now u just missing a good eido~ Fafnir :D both fire and water 40%~

GravityVisitor
03-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Hey all, I'm new here, so I wasn't sure if I could just make a new topic about this, so I thought I'd just put it here.

Is an account with just 1 sol a good keep for rerolling?

I used to play Granblue Fantasy a while back, so I've experienced a lot of rerolling, and I learned to save accounts in case someone wanted them. If anyone wants to start a new account and not have to reroll, I saved up every one I saw that had a sol in it, so I can give it away if anyone wants it. Been aiming for Micha + 1 myself.

If anyone's interested in an account with a sol, I've got like 5 saved.
I've also got 3 Amon accounts and 1 Fenrir, but I wasn't sure that those were actually any good or not, just saved them anyway for posterity.

felix
03-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Hey all, I'm new here, so I wasn't sure if I could just make a new topic about this, so I thought I'd just put it here.

Is an account with just 1 sol a good keep for rerolling?

I used to play Granblue Fantasy a while back, so I've experienced a lot of rerolling, and I learned to save accounts in case someone wanted them. If anyone wants to start a new account and not have to reroll, I saved up every one I saw that had a sol in it, so I can give it away if anyone wants it. Been aiming for Micha + 1 myself.

If anyone's interested in an account with a sol, I've got like 5 saved.
I've also got 3 Amon accounts and 1 Fenrir, but I wasn't sure that those were actually any good or not, just saved them anyway for posterity.

maybe some1 will want them, but generaly gettin one SSR KH that you desire is not difficult, its all about double/triple SSR... personally, was rerollin on and off for 3 days and so far got Sol+Ares, Micael+Sol and Ares+Gaia+2SSR weapons XD

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 10:45 AM
so dumb question but is it still possible to do this with an account that didnt preregister to KH??

- - - Updated - - -

so dumb question but is it still possible to do this with an account that didnt preregister to KH??

yes, it is possible

President Ramu
03-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Anyone want a Sol+Tyr+Ramiel? I'm rolling for Gaia+Cronus/Hermes and I already have too many accounts as it is, so I'm throwing away anything that's not that.

Doesn't need to be a trade, I just figured I'd ask before I delete it.

Abu
03-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Dear god do not delete that. Some of us have never even had ONE multi ssr kami draw, much less one with sol in it. I believe both behemoth and thunderbird would go well with it, too. Doubt I would ever get one on an additional draw but still worth keeping.

President Ramu
03-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Dear god do not delete that. Some of us have never even had ONE multi ssr kami draw, much less one with sol in it. I believe both behemoth and thunderbird would go well with it, too. Doubt I would ever get one on an additional draw but still worth keeping.

I'm not trying to rub it in, but that's the third Sol I've gotten just this morning, haha. It's funny how many great teams they've thrown at me while I'm just trying to get a rather innocuous one. Like the game's trying to tempt me.

Account's taken now folks, but I'll post up if I get anything else that good.

Abu
03-02-2017, 06:01 PM
I'm not trying to rub it in, but that's the third Sol I've gotten just this morning, haha. It's funny how many great teams they've thrown at me while I'm just trying to get a rather innocuous one. Like the game's trying to tempt me.

Account's taken now folks, but I'll post up if I get anything else that good.

Happy happy, joy joy. Happy happy, joy joy. :cool: :cool: :cool:

jaimelesmelllons
03-03-2017, 09:47 AM
anyone wants satan+ares+belobog+ramiel? not looking for a trade but if u have sol+amon i wouldn't mind:D

already given away

felix
03-03-2017, 04:46 PM
If anyone runs into Ares/Fafnir that they dont need, i wouldn't mind taking that, since i dont need sol in my fire team (ready to whale a bit for amatarasu when she comes out)))

FrogFrozen
03-04-2017, 02:17 AM
I've been rerolling for 4 days, now. Trying for Sol. I've pulled every SSR Kamihime in the game multiple times, now. I've never once pulled Sol. I'll take any account with Sol in it.

I initially wanted Ares and/or Tyr to go with her, but at this point, I'd just prefer Cronus or Ramiel with her. Or just Sol by herself since I'm not getting her at all.

Yolodesu
03-04-2017, 02:49 AM
I've been rerolling for 4 days, now. Trying for Sol. I've pulled every SSR Kamihime in the game multiple times, now. I've never once pulled Sol. I'll take any account with Sol in it.

I initially wanted Ares and/or Tyr to go with her, but at this point, I'd just prefer Cronus or Ramiel with her. Or just Sol by herself since I'm not getting her at all.

hey! Look at your pm

NCO
03-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Have sol and ares looking for tyr and takemi/thunderbird account...ty!

Abu
03-04-2017, 07:48 AM

Ideally, tyr or gaia would have the best synergy with sol due to behemoth and thunderbird even if its just allies. I currently run a Sol/Tyr/Ramiel/Dike team. I'd like to be able to get more to make sole element teams for light/thunder but rng is a bitch. -.- I have the feeling I'll never get my Michael and Artemis draw to go with them, though

jaimelesmelllons
03-04-2017, 08:13 AM
anyone interested in ares+ouroboros?

besides that which is a freebie looking to trade tyr+satan+beelzebub+cronus+zephyrus+baphomet for satan+amon or sol+1(pref amon/michael/satan in this order)

President Ramu
03-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Ugh, every time I hit level 17 or so I immediately get the itch to start rolling up more accounts. This game's wait times for stamina are WAY too long, it's their own fault really.

At this point I'm basically my own Union.

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 04:19 PM
anyone interested in Sol account? 4free

Abu
03-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Ugh, every time I hit level 17 or so I immediately get the itch to start rolling up more accounts. This game's wait times for stamina are WAY too long, it's their own fault really.

At this point I'm basically my own Union.

I do the same thing. I still want to have a multi ssr kami draw for myself, it just doesn't want to come though.

Povak
03-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Kami Shiva, Eidolon thunderbird+Hecatonchires worth keeping guys?

felix
03-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Kami Shiva, Eidolon thunderbird+Hecatonchires worth keeping guys?

Ehh... i wouldnt, but if you have no better roll, then go for it. Reason is, we will get plenty of event ssr summons that are pretty much as good or close to these ones (exception bein fafnir, which is the best summon period). If you dont want to spent hours rerollin, i would settle on single sol or sol+anything, but best combos with what we got right now would be sol+anything and fafnir+ares. Shiva and michael are pretty good KH, but not the best if you consider what we will get in future, Gaia is defence bot, satan is meh, but ares and sol steal the show, first one bein one of the most bursty and damaging KH, and 2nd bein best support period.

Povak
03-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Ehh... i wouldnt, but if you have no better roll, then go for it. Reason is, we will get plenty of event ssr summons that are pretty much as good or close to these ones (exception bein fafnir, which is the best summon period). If you dont want to spent hours rerollin, i would settle on single sol or sol+anything, but best combos with what we got right now would be sol+anything and fafnir+ares. Shiva and michael are pretty good KH, but not the best if you consider what we will get in future, Gaia is defence bot, satan is meh, but ares and sol steal the show, first one bein one of the most bursty and damaging KH, and 2nd bein best support period.

I see thank you, guess i'll keep rerolling then T_T

felix
03-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Ugh... that moment when u get to 3000 Jewels on "main" account, roll 10 chain only to ger 1 crappy summon and rest as R-trash... feelsbadman