PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Gacha (2/14 - 2/16)

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 05:45 AM
No banner, for some reason.

$30 single roll at standard rates, pick a rainbow.

I drew my stalker Cyrtanthus from my roll (which means I can max out her equip slots now), though I'm still debating on who to use my ticket on. Probably Helenium. Kinda wish this came after Viola next week though. But Helenium is adorable too, so...

---

1. Ticket #1 (7/01 - 7/08): Anemone / Cactace / Cattleya / Dendrobium
2. Step-Up #1 (8/05 - 8/12): Random (up to and including Daisy)
3. Ticket #2 (8/12 - 8/19): Fritillaria / Sakura / Mei Plumblossom
4. Step-Up #2 (9/02 - 9/09): Kerria
5. Ticket #3 (9/08 - 9/17, player-voted): Alpinia / Anemone / Flowering Peach
6. Step-Up #3 (9/15 - 9/22): (Bridal) Cactace, $110 total
7. Ticket #4 (9/29 - 10/06): Cherry / Daisy / Dianthus
8. Step-Up #4 (10/06 - 10/13): Dogwood + ten $5 bonus steps for possible rainbow skill/dressbloom
9. Step-Up #5 (10/13 - 10/20): Black Baccara
10. Ticket #5 (10/20 - 10/27): Dendrobium / Ionocidium / Fritillaria
11. 5* Step-Up #1 (10/27 - 11/3): Four steps, $66 total, 1-2 random golds + a choice of any gold (prior to Lantana / Apple of Sodom)
12. 10+1 FG roll guaranteed gold special (11/3 - 11/10): Bridal Oncidium, 20% chance vs. 80% random gold
13. Sakura early Black Friday (11/10 - 11/17): Sakura only, $30 single-roll
14. 5* Ticket #1 (11/17 - 11/24): Single roll, $30 each (up to three times), pick any gold (prior to Epidendrum / Snapdragon)
15. Black Friday ticket special (11/25 - 11/28): $10 11-roll, pick any rainbow except Lycoris / Bridal Oncidium
16. Step-Up #6 (12/2 - 12/9): Lycoris + $30 rainbow skill/dressbloom
17. Step-Up #7 (12/15 - 12/22): Christmas Rose + three steps, 1x secret gift each, NO guaranteed golds
18. Apple/Ivy early Christmas special (12/22 - 12/29): Apple/Ivy only, $30 each
19. New Year's Step-Up (12/30/16 - 1/6/17): Three 11-roll steps, step 1 ($100): regular rates, step 2 ($50): 5* and 6* only (95%/5%), step 3 ($30): 5* and 6* only (90%/10%)
20. Ardisia New Year (1/5 - 1/12): Ardisia only, 25% off ($45), free rainbow skill+dressbloom
21. Nutaku 2nd anniversary (1/13 - 1/16): $30 11-roll, pick one of the five launch rainbows (Black Baccara, Alpinia, Cactace, Mei Plumblossom, Sakura)
22. Step-Up #8 (1/19 - 1/26): Victoria only, step 1 ($45) = single roll (standard rates) + rainbow skill/dressbloom, step 2 ($15) = Victoria
23. Developer's Ticket, part 1 (1/26 - 2/2): $30 11-roll, choose from Evening Primrose, Setaria, Rose, or Violet
24. Developer's Ticket, part 2 (2/2 - 2/9): $50 11-roll, choose from Kerria, Dianthus, Alpinia, or Cattleya
25. Step-Up #9 (2/9 - 2/16): $75 six steps, 1-2 random 5* + gold skillbloom and 1 6* + rainbow skill/dressbloom at the end
26. Valentine's Gacha (2/14 - 2/16): $30 single roll, choose any rainbow (up to and including Helenium)

Wutan
02-14-2017, 06:11 AM
The Deal is good but Maple isn't included...

Well i had some leftover Gold and went with Daisy.

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 06:13 AM
I have 4 rainbow girls and dis one is 30 bucks - tempting :V

Im broke

Had to buy Tales of Berseria collector's edition as birthday gift for niece

Think I spoil my family too much :V

Saberborn
02-14-2017, 06:25 AM
Picked up Dogwood, been wanting her since I started. Glad to have her. Wondering if we will get a Lagurus gacha soon?

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 06:32 AM
The Deal is good but Maple isn't included...

Well i had some leftover Gold and went with Daisy.

I'm guessing Maple is in the single roll pull, not the ticket. Ah well, corrected the list.

skasio
02-14-2017, 07:08 AM
Obviously, got 3* from single pull, as always. Now, which 6* should I pick... I really like Anemone's voice and design, but Ionocidium is close second... And they both fit my team rather decently (Ionocidium maybe a little better).

wolf
02-14-2017, 08:44 AM
I decided to go with this deal, I got Anemone :3

fghk0
02-14-2017, 08:50 AM
This month's Valentine's Day. Surprise?

This is a good deal :cool:

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 08:51 AM
What rainbow are available for picking?

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 09:06 AM
What rainbow are available for picking?

Everyone up to and including Helenium... or just look at the post above you, herp.

steele1743
02-14-2017, 10:09 AM
I will probably do this deal so I'm looking for advice on a good 6* to add. I realize "good" is a relative term.
I have Cactace and Alpinia in the 50's pre-evolved. Holly, Gardenia, and Cepha Lanthera are already evolved.
I'm having a hard time deciding between Cherry, Dogwood, and Kerria. Any thoughts?

paraphin
02-14-2017, 10:13 AM
nice deal!
but very difficult to decide, i have to choose between these girls:

Dendrobium
Black Baccara
Kerria
Cherry
Dogwood
Lagurus
Flowering Peach
Ionocidium
Daisy
Anemone
Nerine
Cattleya
Fritillaria
Sakura
Lycoris
Helenium

for TP reason i should go with dendrobium but i want anemone... why can't i choose 2... or 3... or 5 :D

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 10:13 AM
I will probably do this deal so I'm looking for advice on a good 6* to add. I realize "good" is a relative term.
I have Cactace and Alpinia in the 50's pre-evolved. Holly, Gardenia, and Cepha Lanthera are already evolved.
I'm having a hard time deciding between Cherry, Dogwood, and Kerria. Any thoughts?

Cherry is objectively the best out of those, since her enemy attack down passive becomes more important as we get harder maps.

Myrdin
02-14-2017, 10:51 AM
I do like Helenium to be honest. Modest cute design. Her passives are kinda weak so not exactly amazing, but not the worst either.
This gacha is tempting but... hmm

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 10:57 AM

cherry is the best in the long term due to her abilities and she is one of the first rainbows that will receive bloomed form which kerria and dogwood still haven't received in dmm version yet also hit rainbows are one of the rarest types

steele1743
02-14-2017, 11:12 AM
I was thinking about Cherry as I have a helper who has her and her Peep Peep Smush is devastating...only problem is I am overloaded on Hit types and I have Peach, Gaillardia, and Oxydendrum already being leveled into the 30's to replace Dandelion and Hydrangea and like I said, I already have Gardenia and Cepha evolved.
Thanks for the input :D

Saberborn
02-14-2017, 11:44 AM
Kerria is pretty good, high TP, life steal, high dmg one hit feels great when it goes off. Only reason I wouldn't recommend is that she seems common for pulls and gacha deals, but doesn't mean that will continue in the future. Personally if I were choosing a slice girl I would choose Oncidium (Bride) if you don't have

- - - Updated - - -

for TP reason i should go with dendrobium but i want anemone... why can't i choose 2... or 3... or 5 :D

lol I know what you mean... I'd probably buy 10. I'd get anemone, you'll be happier with your waifu versus a non wanted high TP girl

sniddy
02-14-2017, 11:54 AM
Lycoris is finally mine!

skasio
02-14-2017, 12:07 PM

TP means nothing. Go for best waifu. And I'm not saying that because you're above me in ranking. Nope. Not at all.

steele1743
02-14-2017, 12:13 PM
you'll be happier with your waifu versus a non wanted high TP girl
This. Holly is my girl for slice types, got her evolved and ampy-ed up. Just looking for a cute and useful Pierce type really I guess as I'm doting on Apple of Sodom for magic and Gardenia for hit types at the moment.

sniddy
02-14-2017, 02:08 PM
I could REALLY have done with a pierce type now 7 6*

No pierce but yes I've wanted Lycoris since she was released so, no brainer Waifu > TP > Balanced forces

VortexMagus
02-14-2017, 02:11 PM
Cherry is objectively the best out of those, since her enemy attack down passive becomes more important as we get harder maps.

What would you consider the best from each category? We already have the best hit, what would be the best slice, pierce, and magic?

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 02:36 PM
oh yeah, I could get Lycoris whose character quest has opened up or

sniddy
02-14-2017, 02:47 PM
there is no or, only Lycoris!

Eab1990
02-14-2017, 05:16 PM
What would you consider the best from each category? We already have the best hit, what would be the best slice, pierce, and magic?

Slice: Bloomed Baccara is apparently OP. Aside from that, Bride Oncidium for the same reason as Cherry, or Alpinia/Kerria for her life drain.

Pierce: Daisy bias incoming. But Daisy has a great bloom and not much competition, anyway.

Magic: Tough to say. Ardisia has close to Dendrobium levels of TP, but most of the magic girls don't have anything remarkable among rainbows, off-hand.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 06:55 PM
regarding the magic category Nerine becomes very strong later on when bloomed and she will be the second rainbow to receive bloomed form, she gets like 8.3k attack

fghk0
02-15-2017, 02:38 AM
I was thinking about Cherry as I have a helper who has her and her Peep Peep Smush is devastating...only problem is I am overloaded on Hit types and I have Peach, Gaillardia, and Oxydendrum already being leveled into the 30's to replace Dandelion and Hydrangea and like I said, I already have Gardenia and Cepha evolved.
Thanks for the input :D

Compared to cherry, I prefer Oncidium (Bride).

She is also in the pool. Why not consider? Unless you prefer cherries :rolleyes:

Myrdin
02-15-2017, 04:46 AM
Ok so after much comtemplation I have decided to go for this gacha.
I have 1600 leftover Nutaku gold, after adding another 1400 (1500 since its not possible to buy an exact amount) I will go for this purchase.
With this it will be my last purchase on FKG Nutaku other than another possible BF 10$ deal.
Though going with Bride Onci or Cherry might be the smart choice, I really like Helenium, though she is far from the best girl, her artstyle speaks to me positively and her abilities are decent enough. While Bride Onci is relatively OK, Cherry is something akin to Black Bacara to me- as in: NO Thank you.

Edit: The pull itself was a worthless piece of shit with 1/2 silvers and bunch of bronze crap. Not even surprised. Anyway Helenium is super adorable and has cute voice acting. Satisfied moffu.

kringley
02-15-2017, 04:54 AM
I was contemplating Cherry because of the attack down but in the end went for Anemone. Cherry is still on the list for the future.
Bride Onci has the same ability but I already am trying to level two slices to bring them up to being useful and it's a struggle. Pierce is less well represented.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 06:48 AM
I picked Cherry. She was one of 8 that I didn't have already, and the most useful of the lot, most likely

Slice: Have them all

Hit: Christmas Rose's design is a turn-off, Dendrobium was an option but I went with Attack Down instead. Lagurus would have been nice for my super-sonic team, but oh well

Pierce: Daisy only one missing, abilities don't really ring with me.

Magic: Missing Ardisia, Helenium and Nerine. Ardisia is a SB type (I use auto-run mostly, Nerine has a niche (though very useful when it comes up niche) and Helenium would be a 2nd Anemone (who I have 3 equips, max skill and maxed on all 3 ampy types)

BTW: IvanLedah21 here, computer won't log in for some reason

XDrakeX
02-15-2017, 07:45 AM
Edit: The pull itself was a worthless piece of shit with 1/2 silvers and bunch of bronze crap. Not even surprised. Anyway Helenium is super adorable and has cute voice acting. Satisfied moffu.

Hey wait a minute, did you get an 11 pull? Cause i paid 3000 gold and only got a 1-girl pull and after that the ticket. Of course the girl was a bronze. But how did you got more then 1 girl from the pull? Did i get a bug?

Myrdin
02-15-2017, 07:54 AM
Hey wait a minute, did you get an 11 pull? Cause i paid 3000 gold and only got a 1-girl pull and after that the ticket. Of course the girl was a bronze. But how did you got more then 1 girl from the pull? Did i get a bug?

I got just one girl as well. But I suspected the "pop up" cinematic for the others got canceled by the ticket coming up.
Oh so it was just a single pull plus a ticket ? Well now THAT was NOT worth it.
If thats the case then nah - I got just one shit silver. (I though it was a 11 pull, and since I have a BUNCHof 3* in my inventory that I am holdin on to, I suspected some of them came from that pull).

Have them all
Anemone (who I have 3 equips, max skill and maxed on all 3 ampy types)

BTW: IvanLedah21 here, computer won't log in for some reason

And I was wondering who this new unregistered whale might be ? :D Mystery solved

naenae
02-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Should I go with Daisy or Lycoris? I've been wanting those two specifically for a while now. Lycoris in particular having a personal quest now kind of swings things, that and her design for some reason stuck with me more than any other rainbow from the time I saw her. I like the looks of her but Daisy with a blooming possibility later would also be nice. That and for my third 6* I'm a bit hesitant to get a second magic type

smr
02-15-2017, 11:36 PM
unique equipment from quests are weak compared to a Warrior Ring or some of the event equipment (Halloween, Christmas and New Year).

Blooms wont be coming out for at least half a year from now, so either get whoever looks appealing for you or get a rainbow that currently outperforms the rest of the lineup so far:

Bride Oncidium
Cherry
Nerine

Drip
02-16-2017, 02:04 AM
unique equipment from quests are weak compared to a Warrior Ring or some of the event equipment (Halloween, Christmas and New Year).

Depends how you look at it: the unique earrings aren't as good as a Warrior Ring, but way better than the regular earrings from the mid-grade equipment seeds. So once you unlock that second jewelry slot for a girl with personal earrings, they're the best thing you could put there.
For event equipment, the event earrings are pure defense, which is a rather useless stat in our game, except for Counter Girls. So personal earrings > event earrings.

I like keeping my event sets together though, and because of their high defense, also prefer to put them on counter-girls. So Hypericum and Mirabilis both wear a full set, making them totally overpowered. I'm also trying to get rainbow dress blooms for Anemone, so she can have a personal event-set as well. I haven't spotted gold dress blooms in our game yet, but once I get my hands on those, they're going to Rose.