PDA

View Full Version : Reset Boost

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 06:05 PM
This has probably been asked before somewhere, couldn't find anything though.
So, how does this one work?
I'm not thinking of resetting just yet, way too early, for me.
"Bonus Add +14.90"
This tells me nothing... everything goes 14,9 times faster? I kind off doubt that, as I have only maxed 2 girls as of now.
I guess while I'm at it, I should ask: What is the ideal time to reset the first time? And do you keep hobby levels and occupation ranks?

Unregistered Again
02-14-2017, 06:07 PM
I'm not used to posting here at 'others' so excuse the lack of a proper title. I managed to forget to put "Crush Crush" in there.

Unregistered
02-14-2017, 10:00 PM
This has probably been asked before somewhere, couldn't find anything though.
So, how does this one work?
I'm not thinking of resetting just yet, way too early, for me.
"Bonus Add +14.90"
This tells me nothing... everything goes 14,9 times faster? I kind off doubt that, as I have only maxed 2 girls as of now.
I guess while I'm at it, I should ask: What is the ideal time to reset the first time? And do you keep hobby levels and occupation ranks?

It's exactly that, everything goes 14.9x faster.

sniddy
03-03-2017, 12:47 PM
14.9 really does little as you progress

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 03:18 PM
2 weeks ago... I hope you've reset by now..
but yes, you probably could have reset back at +8 times faster.. then again at +8 more times faster..(total of 16, not 64 unfortunately).. and again at +8 times faster, and still be at the same spot.
although the bonus will keep going up (i think top is 24000x faster, but it could be higher) its slow going- you get less bonus for the same progress in the game upon reset. What you really need to do is buy the speed boosts.(which go up to 8192x) If you can hold out until 120 crystals (i couldn't), that 64 times bonus is your best buy. those DO multipy, so two 30 crystal x2 bonuss would be a total of x4, and 3 would make x8, although its more expensive than buying the 8x directly
As an example of how much bonus you really need- at 1100 bonus x 8 speed boost (so 8800 x normal rate) I take 10 days to go from hobby level 55 to 56. At that point, I've got all girls cleared except Ayano (needs job 60 to reach lover), Parmu (also needs job 60, and 10 crystals in inventory, to reach lover), Luna (only awkward besties- I'm not earning CASH fast enough), Karma & Sutra (need hobby level 58 just to get them off adversary), and the newest girl is still unreachable

Tenhou
03-07-2017, 02:24 PM
I personally reset it once per day until i hit the max. Obviously i no longer reset anymore since i don't gain anything from it.