PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Slashley
10-27-2017, 07:48 AM
Which is why you never, ever do anything except 100% chances. It can only bite you in the long run.

In before some smartypants goes "I did a skill level up with 3% chance, it's good!111"

Eunicorn
10-27-2017, 08:57 PM
Which is why you never, ever do anything except 100% chances. It can only bite you in the long run.

In before some smartypants goes "I did a skill level up with 3% chance, it's good!111"

made me reminisce
https://i.imgur.com/MY2o0tw.jpg

Blueguy
10-27-2017, 10:55 PM
I've got 510 Soul P, with only Achilles, Arthur and Solomon left to unlock. All need 300. Which should I go for?

Slashley
10-27-2017, 10:57 PM
Arthur.

Arthur is okay, she's the best for farming easy content due to her extreme attack. Plus 3% Soul damage bonus.

bigblackcock
10-27-2017, 10:59 PM
it seems like they'll restock the SSR packs in...22H :O

Blueguy
10-27-2017, 11:41 PM
So they're $30 now, right?

Arthur.

Arthur is okay, she's the best for farming easy content due to her extreme attack. Plus 3% Soul damage bonus.
Thanks.

idunno
10-28-2017, 07:09 AM
So they're $30 now, right?

I do believe so, when they reduced the price last time

LeCrestfallen
10-28-2017, 08:25 AM
The issue is just, if it is worth it. Hands down SSR guranteed for 30 bucks is the best deal, but how many specific elemental kamihime are there :/
if you limit it only to your own element it becomes quite the gamble.

Sfayne
10-28-2017, 08:54 AM

This is wrong. Going for 100% chances improves consistency, but statistically, the average amount of materials you'll be using is the same.
On the other hand, there are two cases were going for less than 100% is statistically better.

(Note that the following explanations might be a bit tough to understand if you're not used to do optimized skill leveling, or bad with maths)

The first one is when leveling up Rares. I'll take the example of a rare Chalice because it's the most common one.
Many people (if not most of them) believe leveling up a R Chalice to level 3 is optimal because you'd need 2 Rs Weapons to always level it up to 4 which would make it worth 8 Rs instead of 6 by spending 2 Rs, so there is no point. However, if you level the Chalice from 3 to 4 by attempting to enhance it with a single R, you'll have a 66% chance to get 2 Rs worth of value by only spending one. Sure, sometimes, you'll miss, but in average, you'll spend 1.5 Rs to get 2 Rs. You're gaining half an R in average every time.

This holds true for every time you level up an R Weapon or Chalice from an odd number level to an even number level.

The second situation where going for less than 100% is better is for fodder balancing. If you're properly doing Disaster Raids when events are down, you'll get a whole bunch of SR Weapons, as Gems is the main source of R Weapons.

However, if you're active enough, you should end up getting too many SRs compared to Rs to properly level all of them up to Skill level 4 and still use have enough Rs to always go for a 100% level up chance. Going for less than 100% helps keeping a better balance.
If I had to give a proper example, let's imagine you want to level an SSR from skill level 9 to 10. You need a fodder worth of 18 Rs to do so, and the common way to get that is having an SR with skill level 4 (worth 14 Rs) and 4 Rs.
Therefore, you're spending an SR, 6 Rs to level up the SR, and 4 Rs to go up to 100%. 1 SR and 10 Rs for a guaranteed level up.
Now, let's assume you don't go for 100% and only try with a Skill level 4 SR. You spend 1 SR and 6 Rs and get a 77,7 % success rate. Since you could miss and might try multiple times, you're actually spending 1.286 SRs and 7.714 Rs in average. Basically, in average you're spending (1.286-1=) 0.286 SR to save (10-7.714=) 2.286 Rs. Since an SR weapon has a value of 8 R weapons for enhancing (14 total - the 6 spent to level it up), the 2 previous examples actually use the same amount worth of materials (2.286 Rs = 0.286 SRs * 8), which means you spent the exact same amount worth of fodder in average for both, but the option where you go for less than 100% was able to use more SRs and less Rs than the first one.
My point is, once you reach the levels where you need more than one SR at skill level 4 to level your skill up, not filling the success rate with Rs to reach 100% will help you spend your SRs more easily by saving Rs, for a final result of using the same material worth in average. You can still use multiple ones, like using 2 SR Skill level 4 Weapons to level up an SSR weapon at skill level 14 or higher, just don't use raw Rs if you want to keep a better balance except for the first levels where SRs are still overkill.

By the way, there are situations where you'll still have too many SRs to use and you only want to level them up to 3 before using them as material fodder, in which case they'll be worth 10,5 Rs. If you do that, note that you statistically shouldn't try to reach 100% if you're using only one of those, because you'd be wasting 0.5 worth of R fodder this way.
For example, if you want to level an SR weapon at skill level 11, you need 11 Rs worth of fodder. If you use an SR at skill level 3, you'd get 10.5 worth of Rs and have a really little chance of missing, but if you add an R, you'd go up to 11.5 worth of R but you're actually wasting 0.5 R as you only need to go up to 11. in average Second option uses half an R extra compared to the first one, even if it's more consistent, so go for first option unless you're THAT caught up on consistency. If you use an even number of SR Skill level 3 weapons (basically 2), you'd get a worth of 21 Rs, going back to an integer number, so you won't go over 100% anymore.

I hope I was clear enough, this isn't a particularly easy topic and English is not my native language

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 08:56 AM
The issue is just, if it is worth it. Hands down SSR guranteed for 30 bucks is the best deal, but how many specific elemental kamihime are there :/
if you limit it only to your own element it becomes quite the gamble.

That's not really the gamble. Many players most likely use a different element for every event, so getting ay SSR is a good thing. The real gamble is not getting a dupe SSR you alrady have.

Slashley
10-28-2017, 09:01 AM
I don't see the point with R grails. I suppose in theory you can save something, but that something is very insignificant.

I don't see a problem with "too many SRs."
Raid events give so much Gems that I'm usually SR choked rather than Gem choked. This might've changed now that Raid tickets have been gimped.

Ultimately, the way I see it, is that eventually you'll always only get behind if you gamble on it. Sooner or later it'll bite you in the ass multiple times in a row, and you'll just never catch up and actually save anything.

Sfayne
10-28-2017, 09:15 AM
I always end up getting way to many SRs compared to Rs, but I understand that doesn't hold true for every players, especially those you aren't really active off-events.

"Ultimately, the way I see it, is that eventually you'll always only get behind if you gamble on it. Sooner or later it'll bite you in the ass multiple times in a row, and you'll just never catch up and actually save anything."

That's statistically not true. Basically, if you go for a 95% success rate, you'll miss once every 20 attempts, but the other 19 tries will all save a little amount of materials, and those 19* little will be exactly equivalent to the materials you lost on the attempt you missed.

In the really long run, it's exactly the same. In the short run, it's less consistent, and you're in a situation where you can either high-roll or low-roll

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 09:27 AM
I almost got a PTSD from failing a 97% success chance so I don't think I'll ever do anything other than 100% for now on. Also Raid actually doesn't give me enough gems as the odds of getting R weapon is really low...(spent 10k gems to only get 3 R weapons and multiple useless R eidolons?)

sanahtlig
10-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Going for 100% success rate on enhances generally saves time rather than materials. Enhancing is time-consuming, and the more you do it the more likely you are to make mistakes in auto-pilot mode. If you're wasting time on botched enhances you're just increasing the grind for yourself. Material losses can also be an issue if you're gambling with valuable materials like SR Grails.

AutoCrimson
10-28-2017, 03:19 PM
so guys, tell me one thing. is this ssr weapon worth burning seeds till mlb, cause last eido copy is from 150 divine souls afair?

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 03:29 PM
Ehhh, this SSR weapon caps at 1800 atk, so I'm having doubts myself how much I want to max it.
It's arcane, so if you like the Morgan le Fay line for your dark team, you'll probably want to for the 3* bonus to burst attacks.
Aside from that, how badly do you need/want another permanent assault++ for your dark weapon grid? We're not far away from Envy, so that's an assault+ and a pride weapon for dark.
It's in that gray area where you can justify either going for it or not.

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 03:34 PM
Ehhh, this SSR weapon caps at 1800 atk, so I'm having doubts myself how much I want to max it.
It's arcane, so if you like the Morgan le Fay line for your dark team, you'll probably want to for the 3* bonus to burst attacks.
Aside from that, how badly do you need/want another permanent assault++ for your dark weapon grid? We're not far away from Envy, so that's an assault+ and a pride weapon for dark.
It's in that gray area where you can justify either going for it or not.

it's 100% worth getting and maxing. SL 20 is 16% assault for dark grid, max level doesn't matter too much aside from more overall attack and more attack in battles? i guess. but getting the weapon to MLB is probably best, as that suits SL 20 weapons more (my phoenix bow at SL 20 doesn't look very great at just 1LB..) we're lacking on perm assault ssr aside from apocalypse lance.. pride weapons are ass compared to full on assault.

AutoCrimson
10-28-2017, 03:42 PM
so pure attack is not that much..
im not that in "dire" need, but this game likes to play with "favorite" term.
i have a feeling that "elixir" raids now became better source of SSR than "seeds" raids.

Kitty
10-28-2017, 03:48 PM
and thanks to this halloween even, my grids are all even closer to being equal lol..
fire - 73%
dark/light - 70% (though still have yet to upgrade SR dark assault from this event and chaos lantern to lvl 20 SL)
thunder/wind/water - 66%

not sure what I should focus on as my main team anymore... and too tired to think about it... zzz...
tried to yolo chaos lantern w/ 70% skill chance , and it worked
...then tried w/ 80% skill chance and it failed... meh, i like to risk it for the biscuit anyway. i'll focus on it more seriously tomorrow when i use my gems properly :P

Slashley
10-28-2017, 03:52 PM
-- pride weapons are ass compared to full on assault.Uuuuh no they're not. The only difference is the 6% base. So at worst, the difference is 10% vs. 16% and at best it is 29% vs. 16%.

It's already 16% vs. 16% at 70% HP remaining. Unless it's for Burst Hour only, Pride weapons are way better than Assaults.

AutoCrimson
10-28-2017, 03:52 PM
ehm... can i ask noob question here?

what is "fire - 73%"
"dark/light - 70%"
etc...

i mean, where that percentages are coming from?

Slashley
10-28-2017, 03:56 PM
ehm... can i ask noob question here?

what is "fire - 73%"
"dark/light - 70%"
etc...

i mean, where that percentages are coming from?Weapon grid, I'd assume. Each Assault SR is 3% and each Assault SSR is 6%. Then just add together all skill levels, divide by two, and your have your Character Attack modifier. If you use Character Attack Eidolons, those are added to this number, by the way.

AutoCrimson
10-28-2017, 04:02 PM
i thought that was some statistic that i missed ingame... but what point? "my numberzz are bigga dan urz"? few defender weapons (SSR likely) wont hurt, unless you own BEST team

Slashley
10-28-2017, 04:10 PM
It's a fairly good progress meter. A full Assault SR grid is 130%. If you use two Defenders, it's 104%.

I'd say that 80% is where you start doing damage (assuming you bring at least one ELEMENTAL Eidolon), but you should aim for 100% on your "main" element if you have one. And obviously, the more the better.

Kitty
10-28-2017, 04:12 PM
couldn't find the original grid so..remade it lol, but this is pretty much it:

https://i.imgur.com/KfIOBR8.png

^ assault percentages of weapons, (same as defender too)
basically if you have a low assault grid, better to use attack eidolons, but a higher assault grid then better to use elemental eidolons as it gives an even bigger bonus to your weapons i think..

n...nice pic slashley...

AutoCrimson
10-28-2017, 04:15 PM
dead dps is no dps, as they say
well, i'll take this into consideration)
on a side note, it seems after you got ur dispel unit aka Pumpkin Artemis, even ur avatar went crazy, Slash

sanahtlig
10-28-2017, 04:30 PM
If it's your primary element, you never want to miss MLB'ing an SSR weapon. Otherwise, doesn't really matter. I'm probably not going to MLB anything this event because it's far too time-consuming.

bigblackcock
10-28-2017, 09:08 PM
k, so they restock the SSR tickets, but it's back to packs again so it cost 50$ instead of 30$ like last time.
really, could give up on those 10 elixers and 10 energy leaf so it'll be cheaper XD

Aidoru
10-28-2017, 09:26 PM
Well that's a shame. I was planning to grab it if it was the 30 dollar ones but I guess I'll just wait to see if we get miracle tickets soon.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 02:37 AM
Hey guys! There's something I wanna know. You know those weapons/eidolons that give +1 bonus amelioration each to kami, weapon and eidolon? Considering that I already enhanced my Gaia with those to +35, will this amelioration disappear if I were to awaken her?

Kitty
10-29-2017, 02:45 AM
Hey guys! There's something I wanna know. You know those weapons/eidolons that give +1 bonus amelioration each to kami, weapon and eidolon? Considering that I already enhanced my Gaia with those to +35, will this amelioration disappear if I were to awaken her?

no, it won't disappear. awakened gaia will automatically be +35

LeCrestfallen
10-29-2017, 04:05 AM
Try to not upgrade your kamihime with those if possible, if you do it on weapons/eidelons they affect all your kamihime, instead of just one. If you have already maxed out everything else its another story though.

Frelas
10-29-2017, 06:59 AM
I have a question is there any point in keeping rare eidelons, or are they just fodder material?

idunno
10-29-2017, 07:15 AM
I have a question is there any point in keeping rare eidelons, or are they just fodder material?

R and SR eidolons are just fodder. SRs might be useful the first few of weeks then you'll only use SSRs

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 08:11 AM
R and SR eidolons are just fodder. SRs might be useful the first few of weeks then you'll only use SSRs

eventually you will be able to sell them for eidolon orbs. Rs are probably not worth keeping but I would hang onto the SRs.

dont be afraid to LB them to save space either, their sell value scales linearly with their LBs

LeCrestfallen
10-29-2017, 09:19 AM
finally done with the god damnit souls.
And all those tickets gave me only one copy of the ssr weapon ~~

bigblackcock
10-29-2017, 01:14 PM
well, not that i kinda finished with the event i had some time to record them :D
jack o lantern's encounter episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DskHhxI9I2I
Pretty pumpkin artemis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq16N-VOuFY
Thunder witch michael:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRQhpDBBU6o

AznSamsung
10-29-2017, 02:11 PM
I am not going to ask how much luck did you spend for the rest of this year to get those two limited hime ... but i am going to ask should i save any jewels for any good incoming hime for water or fire b4 mircle ticket

bigblackcock
10-29-2017, 09:14 PM
i know it's a little late, but decided to record the summer edition too.
nergal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrUVSoOenLY
brynhildr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBb1osjnyo

Maria
10-29-2017, 09:24 PM
It's too sad to see SSR Amon being blocked by the game due to plot line consistency...
#SadLyfe

bigblackcock
10-29-2017, 09:51 PM
It's too sad to see SSR Amon being blocked by the game due to plot line consistency...
#SadLyfe
That's because in the first realm she have an role (sr amon).
You can dtill use her in sub quest and other realms

Unregistered
10-30-2017, 12:14 AM
eventually you will be able to sell them for eidolon orbs. Rs are probably not worth keeping but I would hang onto the SRs.

dont be afraid to LB them to save space either, their sell value scales linearly with their LBs

Eidolon Orbs? Oh ma gawd! To think I already used most of my SR Eidolons to lvl up my SSR...
...wait can we also sell the material SR for those Orbs too?

Also what are those Eidolon Orbs for?

spearchucker nancy
10-30-2017, 12:25 AM
Eidolon Orbs? Oh ma gawd! To think I already used most of my SR Eidolons to lvl up my SSR...

for us it'll come like in a year, so no need to save for now.. better to just keep space, don't keep any unnecessary eidos, cause it sure is annoying when drawing gacha and not being able to cause no space..
the orbs can be exchanged for event eidos you didn't MLB yet, and some other boring mats but that's the main thing...
can be exchanged for the ssr kaiser eidos too..

Kitty
10-30-2017, 01:12 AM
new edition to awakened family... Odin!
a kami who I thought was due an awakening soon (she was one of the ones on my guessing list XD
pretty underpowerded compared to a lot of kami, but still... nice with low hp
i wonder what her new skills are
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNXUIM6XcAA0xLi.jpg:large

Shieun
10-30-2017, 01:50 AM
a kami who I thought was due an awakening soon (she was one of the ones on my guessing list XD
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNXUIM6XcAA0xLi.jpg:large[IMG]

Time to level my wind team and ignore the fact that my wind weapon grid has 0 skillups

LeCrestfallen
10-30-2017, 01:52 AM
Will odin be the next kamihime to get awakening for us too, or just the actual awakening for the japanese game?

Slashley
10-30-2017, 02:14 AM
That's in Jap, so 11-12 months away from us.

For us, next one is Tyr.

Maria
10-30-2017, 02:30 AM

Nisu!!!! I can finally awaken Odin in my inventory!!!! Odin can finally meet the sun again, probably...
BTW, I'm still stuck at Rank 147 in the JP.
I wish I could whale the gacha's in the ENG server but the price of US Dollar is too much for my pocket money...

bigblackcock
10-30-2017, 03:23 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNXUIM6XcAA0xLi.jpg:large

What the..
All the kami i own are either confirmed or get confirmed to be awakend XD
I had satan kinda early and she wad confirmef to be awakened later, and now odin too.
Oh mighty draconic god, please bless me with your eyes so i can awaken all of them XD

LeCrestfallen
10-30-2017, 04:05 AM
can't wait for Satan's awakening to come, be it ingame or reality pew pew

Maria
10-30-2017, 07:05 AM
My best friend used GameGuardian on the mobile version of the game. He succeeded in changing the values of 3k jewels into 600k jewels even though the game's data is saved through online servers. Apparently there's no screenshot of it since I was driving throughout the road.

Unregistered
10-30-2017, 07:21 AM

I would still keep any SRs, you can limit break them to save space.

Enhance material eidolons dont sell for orbs according to the wikia, whether R or SR. So I really don't think you're going to have much space taken up hanging onto them when you consider those two factors.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 12:26 AM
Wait a sec...it's nice that devs posted the preview date for next Union Event this early BUT right after the end of this Raid event without taking any break from this long a$$ Divine Soul farming? Jesus please I'm no machine...

Eunicorn
10-31-2017, 01:06 AM
Wait a sec...it's nice that devs posted the preview date for next Union Event this early BUT right after the end of this Raid event without taking any break from this long a$$ Divine Soul farming? Jesus please I'm no machine...

To be fair, neither the devs nor Nutaku forced you to play. It's just your temptation.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 01:39 AM
To be fair, neither the devs nor Nutaku forced you to play. It's just your temptation.

So not giving any break between event, especially between Raid and Union, is okay?...alright then...

bigblackcock
10-31-2017, 01:49 AM
That moment they release morgan/morgen before hercules lol
Or maybe they plan to release both of them?

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 02:00 AM
I'm with the guy complaining about the -no breaktime-. I understand that devs aren't forcing anyone to play their games, but that's no excuse to take away the leisure of preparing oneself for what has to come.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 08:28 AM
It'll happen. The schedule prefers not to have the same type of advent be held consecutively (collaboration advents are an extra here; they're active for longer and concurrently with the 'regular' events).

Let's take a quick peek at the next.... 9 events on DMM's schedule to see an example:
Wrath - Union
Sphinx - Advent
Envy - Union
Jack o' Frost - Advent
St. Nicholas - Raid
Garuda/Typhon reprint - Advent, but we already got this
Reiki - Raid
Gluttony - Union
Qiongqi - Advent

After Qiongqi? There's like a 4 and a half month period in DMM's schedule that's composed of raids, unions, and reprints we already got ahead of time.
So, what happens when we hit points in the schedule where a reprint was originally ran?

Slashley
10-31-2017, 08:39 AM
--
So, what happens when we hit points in the schedule where a reprint was originally ran?Fun times will happen.

They might just run other reruns instead of those, but well, who knows.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 12:00 PM
So just heard Aegis is being shut down on Nutaku because of DMM itself decided it to despite doing well on Nutaku. I'm rather worried as to if Kamihime will follow suit.

AutoCrimson
10-31-2017, 12:30 PM
KH is now best selling from all DMM... i doubt they will shut it for now

WhatIconceal
10-31-2017, 12:39 PM
So just heard Aegis is being shut down on Nutaku because of DMM itself decided it to despite doing well on Nutaku. I'm rather worried as to if Kamihime will follow suit.

ye, i kinda lost my motivation to play. with such grindfest of events with no break and this DDM situation it feels like a total waste of time. idk i'm really confused rn.

KH is now best selling from all DMM... i doubt they will shut it for now

FOR NOW is the keywords here. they pushing all these events and whale gachas and SSR restocks like there's no tomorrow and feels like they just want to milk as many whales as possible.

LeCrestfallen
10-31-2017, 01:04 PM
isn't this like the second guranteed ssr kamihime ticket that we had so far?
atleast since i started playing. Event schedule seems also normal for me so far, saying that they push it out like crazy seems like an overstatement.

sanahtlig
10-31-2017, 01:28 PM
isn't this like the second guranteed ssr kamihime ticket that we had so far?
This is the 5th SSR kamihime ticket that's been offered. The SSR ticket restocking has been... aggressive.

J4fusion
10-31-2017, 02:10 PM
This is the 5th SSR kamihime ticket that's been offered. The SSR ticket restocking has been... aggressive.

a restock once per month is the mostly likely thing to say.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 02:11 PM

Seeing as KH is always at the very top of Nutaku, and doing really well on DMM.. I can't see it closing anytime soon. Nutaku being Nutaku though, who knows. The closing of MWA was a bit surprising to me, and does have me thinking how easy it is for Nutaku to just axe game after game with no worry regardless of how well it's doing. This may not even be Nutaku's fault entirely, but they still milked the game likely knowing it was going to close.

Before soon Nutaku will only have games similar to Bitch Hunter, or in other words.. lackluster western games.

MrAir
10-31-2017, 05:26 PM
Who knows, when was an update on dmm servers with the introduction of eidolon points(orbs)?
*which we can use for purchasing raid eidolons.

sanahtlig
10-31-2017, 06:05 PM
Who knows, when was an update on dmm servers with the introduction of eidolon points(orbs)?
*which we can use for purchasing raid eidolons.
This question is answered in my guide.

MrAir
10-31-2017, 10:51 PM
This question is answered in my guide.

...in august, so most likely there is no reason to save sr eidolons for it... mb i should 2-3 lb them.

about next event:
Gacha change: bonus modifier from 5x -> 15x?

what is that mean?

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 01:11 AM
I exhausted +300BP (90% of what I had) and some AP and I still have 60 Divine Soul and 15 Devil Soul to collect to have full rewards...I don't think I'll even be able to keep up with the Union Event at this point...darn I didn't think this Raid would be this high BP-consuming, since I never had any problem with all the previous Raids until now...

Stway
11-01-2017, 02:18 AM
Wow Nutaku.. closing MWA. That's a big red flag to me, since the 3 games I could never see closing were KH, FKG, and MWA. This definitely kills a lot of my motivation to continue KH. What's next? FKG, then KH?

I shiver at the thought of an entire page filled with horrible western games..

...in august, so most likely there is no reason to save sr eidolons for it... mb i should 2-3 lb them.

about next event:

what is that mean?
The bonus modifier for when there's new releases or sales on certain elements. Like the current Thunder Kamihime, (Thunder Witch) Michael & (Pretty Pumpkin) Artemis. Drop Rate UP = Bonus modifier. So instead of 5x chance, it will be 15x chance.. a much needed change.

Slashley
11-01-2017, 03:57 AM
--
about next event:

what is that mean?As said above, it increases the chances of the boosted units in Gacha.
The problem is, since Nutaku doesn't do patch notes, we don't know are we getting this or not.

Also, to be noted is that this doesn't really increase your chances on a grand scale. When the game launched, let's say if only Sol was boosted, your chances to get Sol was 5/12, if I understand how this thing works. That's ~42% when you land on a SSR Hime. Now, your chances to get a boosted Hime is 5/34 (~15%) and if we get this change it'll be 15/44 (~34%), so it'll still be worse than what it was at the start of the game.

A very welcome change, especially if you're hunting for new SRs. It's great for SSRs as well, sure, but SSRs will still be far too expensive to buy for most.

sanahtlig
11-01-2017, 06:46 AM
When the game launched, let's say if only Sol was boosted, your chances to get Sol was 5/12, if I understand how this thing works. That's ~42% when you land on a SSR Hime. Now, your chances to get a boosted Hime is 5/34 (~15%) and if we get this change it'll be 15/44 (~34%), so it'll still be worse than what it was at the start of the game.
This is true in general, but launch kamihime never had an appearance bonus.

OwlBajs
11-01-2017, 07:40 AM
Are there any disadvantages to fighting until you get knocked out in raid boss battles, where others keep fighting and eventually wins the match for you? I always thought that the only thing that matters is damage output, and never bothered staying alive with my last kamihime. But now I'd like a second opinion. Does anyone know?

Slashley
11-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Are there any disadvantages to fighting until you get knocked out in raid boss battles, where others keep fighting and eventually wins the match for you? I always thought that the only thing that matters is damage output, and never bothered staying alive with my last kamihime. But now I'd like a second opinion. Does anyone know?There is no demerit. You might as well keep attacking until you die, you'll earn like, uh, a couple of PP that way. Yay? More importantly, others will know that you're dead.

As long as you DO NOT press "Give Up", nothing bad happens. You can even leave and go fight in another raid if you wish. You can only host 1 raid at a time, but otherwise, I don't think there's a limit.

OwlBajs
11-01-2017, 08:00 AM
There is no demerit. You might as well keep attacking until you die, you'll earn like, uh, a couple of PP that way. Yay? More importantly, others will know that you're dead.

As long as you DO NOT press "Give Up", nothing bad happens. You can even leave and go fight in another raid if you wish. You can only host 1 raid at a time, but otherwise, I don't think there's a limit.

Thanks, my suspicions have been confirmed. :) Have a good one!

Eunicorn
11-01-2017, 12:56 PM
So not giving any break between event, especially between Raid and Union, is okay?...alright then...

No, that's an exception, but what I said earlier was for most cases, considering the game is updated weekly.

Pareidolia
11-01-2017, 07:03 PM
We're getting at least a new top tier Soul in a few hours after maintenance
Would someone mind telling me what do the new Morgan and heavily delayed Hercules do?

AutoCrimson
11-01-2017, 07:36 PM
wut? Hercules finally incoming?

god, and i spent 500 points to unlocking solomon a week ago

guess, i should stop drinking at night, while playing. 690 SP remaining

VeryVoodoo
11-01-2017, 08:15 PM
wut? Hercules finally incoming?

god, and i spent 500 points to unlocking solomon a week ago

But Solomon costs 300 soul P. :p

While I'm not sure if we get Hercules, I believe we should be getting the new legendary holy P soul.

AutoCrimson
11-01-2017, 08:41 PM
hmm, mb 300, i didnt check tbh... the 690 remaining still stands true

Unregistered
11-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Can someone explain me why the FIRE eidolon reward from this Union Event have like 70-90% elemental ATK while the previous WIND only had 50-70%...

Maria
11-02-2017, 12:04 AM
A 30-min maintenance just began

Slashley
11-02-2017, 12:47 AM
Can someone explain me why the FIRE eidolon reward from this Union Event have like 70-90% elemental ATK while the previous WIND only had 50-70%...Because the previous Wind one was supposed to have been buffed to 70-90%.

Also, they're not elemental attack, they're character attack. There's a big difference. And that's why they're shit.

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 02:52 AM
Guys, question. Does the skill level give a bonus atk/hp to the weapon in question only? Or to the whole team?

Slashley
11-02-2017, 03:44 AM
Guys, question. Does the skill level give a bonus atk/hp to the weapon in question only? Or to the whole team?The whole team (of that element, obviously). 0.5% per skill level.

Once you have your basic down, then begins the weapon skill level grind.

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 03:57 PM
It's it just me or mobile version really cannot be play any Longer

Blueguy
11-02-2017, 09:07 PM
Works for me, but I've never had sound on mobile.

Pareidolia
11-02-2017, 09:15 PM
For sound in mobile the sound issue is solved in: chrome://flags

Look for "Autoplay policy" and change "Default" to "No user gesture is required".

Blueguy
11-02-2017, 09:59 PM
Cool, thanks for that.

VeryVoodoo
11-03-2017, 01:00 AM
Also, they're not elemental attack, they're character attack. There's a big difference. And that's why they're shit.

Do you know how the formulas behind the elemental attack↑ and character attack↑ differ? Because I'm not sure what the formulas are or how it works exactly.
I've known elemental atk↑ is a better increase than chararcter atk↑, but I'm curious to understand why it works like that. Anyone able to explain fully?

AutoCrimson
11-03-2017, 01:08 AM
http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3352-explanation-damage-calculated.html

Skulkraken
11-03-2017, 02:30 AM
It's it just me or mobile version really cannot be play any Longer

Android or iPhone?

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 02:53 AM
But does anyone know when the 100-120% elemental eidolon will be implemented into the game? If really it's that hard to get one, even for premium player, and the eidolon itself breaks the game balance then the reroll (for those who are whiling) will be real.

Slashley
11-03-2017, 04:31 AM
Do you know how the formulas behind the elemental attack↑ and character attack↑ differ? Because I'm not sure what the formulas are or how it works exactly.
I've known elemental atk↑ is a better increase than chararcter atk↑, but I'm curious to understand why it works like that. Anyone able to explain fully?Super simplified short version:
Damage is (WeaponAssault+EidolonCharacterAttack)*(EidolonEle mentalAttack)
As such, when you have 100% more damage from weapon skills, adding 40% Character Attack gives you 20% more damage. Adding 40% Elemental gives you 40% more damage.

Unless you're really desperate for damage or your weapon grid is utterly crazy, it is generally better to go for 1x elemental 1x HP than 2x elemental though.
But does anyone know when the 100-120% elemental eidolon will be implemented into the game? If really it's that hard to get one, even for premium player, and the eidolon itself breaks the game balance then the reroll (for those who are whiling) will be real.The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs, including P2W Eidolons (who are an insane boost to your damage). Fire and Thunder are soon.

sanahtlig
11-03-2017, 04:41 AM
I've known elemental atk↑ is a better increase than chararcter atk↑, but I'm curious to understand why it works like that. Anyone able to explain fully?
You can use the Constant Effects Damage Calculator in my Toolbox to observe the effect of character attack and elemental attack on damage. The damage formula is complex and has many variables, so it's best to use numbers from your current team and then increment the parameters one-by-one to observe the effect in your particular situation.

OwlBajs
11-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Hi,

Where can I submit bug reports? I can't find it anywhere. Anyways, I found a bug:

When multiple people are fighting a raid boss, the MVP system prints the HP you depleted from the raid boss. The actual value used to determine who's the MVP, is the total output damage (which will, at the last blow, create an overshoot of damage). If this last blow deals so much damage that your total damage output goes above everyone else, you will become the MVP even though the HP you depleted from the boss is actually less than the HP the Vice-MVP depleted from the raid boss.

Here is an image to illustrate:

depressed and suicidal
11-03-2017, 06:40 AM
Hi,

Where can I submit bug reports? I can't find it anywhere. Anyways, I found a bug:

When multiple people are fighting a raid boss, the MVP system prints the HP you depleted from the raid boss. The actual value used to determine who's the MVP, is the total output damage (which will, at the last blow, create an overshoot of damage). If this last blow deals so much damage that your total damage output goes above everyone else, you will become the MVP even though the HP you depleted from the boss is actually less than the HP the Vice-MVP depleted from the raid boss.

Here is an image to illustrate:

it's not a bug, it happens all the time.. they probably used more abilities, but did less damage and his PP was higher than yours, even if your overall hp depletion was more

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 06:42 AM
mvp is determined by highest pp, not total damage.

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 08:35 AM
Is it me or Eidolon's bonus damage given by non-friends are a lot less effective than the friend ones? I mean I do more damage with a friend Eidolon char ATK 30% than with a non-friend char 40% ATK (both are character atk bonus from the same eidolon Jorm, not elemental)

OwlBajs
11-03-2017, 09:54 AM
it's not a bug, it happens all the time.. they probably used more abilities, but did less damage and his PP was higher than yours, even if your overall hp depletion was more

Oh, I see, I didn't know it was PP-based and not damage based. Thanks for the info!

OwlBajs
11-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Is it me or Eidolon's bonus damage given by non-friends are a lot less effective than the friend ones? I mean I do more damage with a friend Eidolon char ATK 30% than with a non-friend char 40% ATK (both are character atk bonus from the same eidolon Jorm, not elemental)

You don't get the eidolon effect at all unless you are friends, so the only reason for using eidolons that are not your friends' is to request new friends! If you need a new friend, you can add ID 3433802 ;)

Slashley
11-03-2017, 10:09 AM
You don't get the eidolon effect at all unless you are friends, so the only reason for using eidolons that are not your friends' is to request new friends!That's not true anymore, even if the game tells you so.

bigblackcock
11-03-2017, 03:00 PM
kitty found Ea so it's finally time to uploade her encounter episode along lilim :D
Lilim ira:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXuSpj1tXx4
Ea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMujHJ8BqXQ

Oppailoverz
11-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Since ten days the game starts to freeze when i click on quest or raid button or when i try to enter in the raid event battles. I try to cose browser, to change it and ti reboot my phone but the problem still continues. Any suggestions? Thx

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 01:12 AM
Since ten days the game starts to freeze when i click on quest or raid button or when i try to enter in the raid event battles. I try to cose browser, to change it and ti reboot my phone but the problem still continues. Any suggestions? Thx

I have this very same issue. Only had this problem starting two days ago though.
Using google chrome and Huawei p9 ascend lite. Anyone know how to solve this?

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Can someone please remind me of the upcoming events after this Union event and their boss' respective element?

Slashley
11-04-2017, 02:56 AM
Can someone please remind me of the upcoming events after this Union event and their boss' respective element?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

Natsuki Sasaki
11-04-2017, 03:22 AM
Can someone recommend me a good browser for this? Mozilla is a dick.. I cant play properly.

WhatIconceal
11-04-2017, 04:34 AM
Can someone recommend me a good browser for this? Mozilla is a dick.. I cant play properly.

afair they recommend using google chrome

sanahtlig
11-04-2017, 06:24 AM
I've been using UC browser, which appears to use an older version of Chrome. It runs better than the current version of Chrome.

AznSamsung
11-04-2017, 07:15 AM
just notice on the japanese wiki that the weapon lvl upgrade skill chart has increase from 20 to 30 for ssr weapon ....

Slashley
11-04-2017, 07:39 AM
I haven't investigated, but I THINK it's only for select few SSR weapons. Where you Limit Break their Limit Break limit. Yo dawg, we heard that you like Limit Breaks in your Limit Breaks, etc. It's kinda like Awakening, except for weapons. And costs Dragon Eyes?

Again, don't take my word for it. I have NOT looked into it properly AT ALL. It's not something we'll have for the next 11 months or so.

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 08:36 AM
i have an pending raid and when i click on it the game crashes i cant do nothing...

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 08:36 AM
any ideas what to do?

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 09:12 AM
I can't even start the game.. I go to the page and it just gives me the error page as soon as it starts loading. wtf?

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 11:05 AM
The final limit breaks for select SSR weapons is from a recent update. The list is basically the weapons traded in the shop for draconic eyes (aka what used to be the gacha non-kamihime weapons), the gacha kamihime weapons, union event SSR weapons, and the original advent event SSR weapons (not the second SSR weapon added in the 2nd reprint of an advent).

It does not cost draconic eyes. It needs Orichalcum. You get Orichalcum from completing X number of objectives during Guild Order type events.

What are Guild Order events? The latest in highest-difficulty-yet content; they run concurrently with the regular event schedule as you can only attempt them once per day, kind of like Ragnarok advents. They're kind of like advents in terms of being composed of multiple stages/battles, but they're 5 stages long as opposed to 3. Stages 1-2 are grunts, 3 is a demogorgon, 4 is grunts, and 5 is the boss.
Each Guild Order lasts 2 weeks long. The first week has a set of 10 objectives. The second week has its own set of 10 objectives.

What kind of things are these objectives look for? Let's look at Crom Cruach, the first guild order which also just got reprinted.
Week 1:
Challenge the guild order 3 times
Challenge the guild order 5 times
Beat the first stage 3 times
Beat the second stage 3 times
Beat the third stage 3 times
Clear the guild order with Arthur
Clear the guild order with at least 3 SR kamihime
Clear the guild order with at least 3 Offense type kamihime
Clear the guild order with the soul alive
Clear the guild order with at least 5 survivors

Week 2:
Challenge the guild order 5 times
Beat the second stage 3 times
Beat the third stage 3 times
Beat the fourth stage 3 times
Clear the guild order with Joan of Arc
Clear the guild order with at least 3 R kamihime
Clear the guild order with at least 3 Offense type kamihime
Clear the guild order with at least 1 of each type of kamihime (Offense/Defense/Balance/Tricky/Healer)
Clear the guild order with 7 survivors
Beat the fifth stage within 15 turns

So 20 objectives/missions to clear within two weeks. You get 1 Orichalcum after getting 6, 10, and 18 mission points. 2 Orichalcum for clearing all 20 for a total of 5 possible Orichalcum per Guild Order.

How much Orichalcum do you actually need to perform a final limit break? That varies on the type of weapon.

Draconic eye exchange weapons need 5.
Kamihime weapons need 3.
Pride weapons from Union events also need 3.
The original set of advent SSR weapons need 2.

Other materials are also needed, but they're easier to get in comparison. The next toughest material to collect is probably the 10-20 regalia.

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Oh, yea, the advent SSR weapons also need silver and gold materials from their respective event, I think. Not so much difficult to collect so much as easier to make mistakes and trade them in for other stuff :P

And 5 cores (from advent ragnaroks) too, but if you're at the point of working towards a final limit break, you've been collecting them anyway.

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Oh, one correction:
I listed the last objective for Crom Cruach as 'beat the fifth stage within 15 turns'. That's for the reprint. For the first version, that was originally 'challenge the guild order 7 times'.

The difference that makes? It means that in the first run, there are 10 mission points that don't require being able to actually clear the entire thing (just need to clear the fourth stage). In the reprint, there's 9. And the 2nd Orichalcum per guild order is at the 10th point :/

Maria
11-05-2017, 12:13 AM
I think I have seen some hope today, I finally reached Rank 148 in JP Server! (it took me a 2 1/2 months to do so lol)
I just got Emperor Beelzebub on a Kamihime release ticket! :D
In celebration of the Eng release of Ea, I awakened her! :D (34 DragoShards and 196 GoA left in my inventory, they're covered in dust lol)

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 02:06 AM
2 hours of burst?

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 06:11 AM
Someone said that the higher your equipment skill level, the less effective the buff is. I would understand about the ATK parameter, but does that also apply to DEF buff? Or to any buff that doesn't include ATK/HP bonus.

ohjel
11-05-2017, 06:37 AM
Someone said that the higher your equipment skill level, the less effective the buff is. I would understand about the ATK parameter, but does that also apply to DEF buff? Or to any buff that doesn't include ATK/HP bonus.

That is not literally true. For attacks for instance, if you deal 100 damage and have +100% buff, you will deal 200 damage, 100% more. If you added another +100% attack buff, you'd deal 300 damage, or 50% more. So they give the same amount, it is just the % increase is lower. It doesn't matter whether the character attack buff comes from equipment, kami skill, or eidolan.

Defense is the same way. With +100% def a 100 damage hit becomes 50. With another +100% defense it becomes a 33 damage hit.

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 09:12 AM
What type of atk bonus does the Relic Weapon gives? Character atk or Elemental atk?

Slashley
11-05-2017, 10:09 AM
I believe it's at first Character atk like other weapons, but later (very soon after their release?) gets bumped up to be Elemental attack.

Blueguy
11-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Seems like the game didn't adjust to the end of DST this morning and I saw people wondering why burst didn't happen when it was supposed to. Anyone know if it has adjusted or if it's going to be an hour off from now on?

LeCrestfallen
11-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Would say it stays off till the next time adjustement. But thats just my personal opinion, no clue how they will handle it.

Slashley
11-05-2017, 07:07 PM
For me at least, Burst Hour was off-times once we moved to daylight savings, but went back to normal today.

Places that don't use daylight savings may need to adjust their Burst Hours, I guess.

Blueguy
11-05-2017, 07:42 PM
I thought game time was Pacific, which matched up as long as I've been playing.

Pareidolia
11-05-2017, 07:46 PM
why the hell Is burst Time an hour late

Maria
11-05-2017, 07:47 PM
PDT moved 1 hour... PDT changes in the first Sunday of November (today,) and second Sunday of March (11).

Blueguy
11-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Strange. It's correct again for me.

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Nnngh I seriously can't decide what I should go for...Charles Blast of D'art that can cast Sniper Shot D class debuff -30% Def/Atk or some other damage focused Relic Weapons like Andromeda's Stellar Planet or Shingen's God Bow that can provide +30% elemental atk bonus alongside usefull skill.

What I love the most about Charles Blast is that you can VERY EASILY hit the lower limit debuff cap -50% Def/Atk with only 1 Kami and have the other 3 Kamis play a pretty flexible role in a way so that I can change them however I like to fit my prefered playstyle without having to limit myself to a FIXATED selection of Kamis or Eidolons to get to the lowest debuff cap. Personally I find it extremely boring to fix myself to a given Kami combination just for the sake of debuff, and the worst thing about it is that to get -50% debuff on both Def/Atk, we need to at least have one 1 "element intruder" Kami to fill the other C class debuff missing (weither it's Def or Atk). Why not just take the easy way by just having Charles Blast and 1 Kami that can do B class -20% Def/Atk, problem solved. The other 3 are free to choose. Though despite any of that, the biggest bad point of Charles Blast is that it doesn't have a +30% elemental atk skill level, only HP bonus, which is a big slap on the damage output.

So the main deal here is, should I choose Charles Blast for the most flexible playstyle but lower damage? OR should I go for other Relic Weapons that have the highest damage bonus possible (+30% elemental atk) with a fixed monotone Kamihime team?

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 12:34 PM
The Charles Blast adds a 10% D-frame bonus to Sniper Shot, not convert the whole debuff to D-frame. That is, the -20% B-frame is still B-frame. You'll still need to find another 20% atk/def from A and/or C if you want to hit the cap.

sanahtlig
11-06-2017, 12:40 PM
I think of Charles Blast as a supplement for elements lacking in debuffs (like Light and Thunder). You want to avoid relying on D'art if you can, as you'll likely be lacking in utility skills if you're relying on D'art and Black Propaganda for all content.

Slashley
11-06-2017, 01:17 PM
--
What I love the most about Charles Blast is that you can VERY EASILY hit the lower limit debuff cap -50% Def/Atk with only 1 Kami and have the other 3 Kamis play a pretty flexible role in a way so that I can change them however I like to fit my prefered playstyle without having to limit myself to a FIXATED selection of Kamis or Eidolons to get to the lowest debuff cap. --As said by others, fixing your Soul into Dartagnan so that you can use different Kamihime doesn't really make you any more flexible.

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Wow so Sniper Shot from Charles Blast wasn't actually D class but only (D -10% + B -20%)Def/Atk debuff? Okay thx for the heads up everyone, that clarified everything. Hope shattered, flexibility goodbye.

Guess I'll go for Shingen or Andromeda or even Jeanne D'Arc then.

Slashley
11-06-2017, 09:21 PM
So, Nutaku is selling a loli-gacha and boasting that it's 8x chance.

Does this mean that we didn't get the 15x change, and instead we got 8x?

WhatIconceal
11-06-2017, 11:43 PM
So, Nutaku is selling a loli-gacha and boasting that it's 8x chance.

Does this mean that we didn't get the 15x change, and instead we got 8x?

Nah, i don't think so. It's just another "milking whales" gacha, but instead of element or atk/def hime boosted it's now loli boosted.

Also lmao at the "Little Kamihime Gacha".

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 11:51 PM
What? No...Nutaku wouldn't...I know they are greedy but not to this point. 8x is hardly any change from 5x...

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Nah, i don't think so. It's just another "milking whales" gacha, but instead of element or atk/def hime boosted it's now loli boosted.

Also lmao at the "Little Kamihime Gacha".

A senpai needs some loli in his life sometimes.

LeCrestfallen
11-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Flat is Justice!
To bad that i don't need any of those highlighted units ~~
Unless they did infact increase the chances of SSR units to appear by 8 times (24% chance for ssr to appear).

Maria
11-07-2017, 12:17 AM
I'm broke now... I got Cthulhu and Sol, with real money... I guess...
(Achievement Unlocked: Certified Lolicon)

LeCrestfallen
11-07-2017, 12:20 AM
How many attempts did it take?

Maria
11-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Once. (Please don't report me to the FBI)

AutoCrimson
11-07-2017, 01:03 AM
all hail loli!

ahem... since i already own all of 'em xcept Ctulhu and Brahma, does this means, im certified lolicon too?

Slashley
11-07-2017, 04:12 AM
Nah, i don't think so. It's just another "milking whales" gacha, but instead of element or atk/def hime boosted it's now loli boosted.So they specifically went out of their way to change the modifier just for this specific gacha?
I'd like to believe that, but it feels like a stretch.
Flat is Justice!
To bad that i don't need any of those highlighted units ~~
Unless they did infact increase the chances of SSR units to appear by 8 times (24% chance for ssr to appear).That's not how it works. You have 8x chance to pull one of those Kamihime if you pull SSR Kamihime (which is about 1.4% chance per slot). A Union member wanted 2 SSRs from the gacha, and I told him this, which should be roughly right and based on Sanahtlig's toolbox:
"You have a 4% chance to get EITHER Brahma or Cthulhu per 10-pull.
So 50% chance is about 544 bucks.
And that's just one of them.
... at half chance."

sanahtlig
11-07-2017, 06:45 AM
So they specifically went out of their way to change the modifier just for this specific gacha?
I'd like to believe that, but it feels like a stretch.That's not how it works. You have 8x chance to pull one of those Kamihime if you pull SSR Kamihime (which is about 1.4% chance per slot). A Union member wanted 2 SSRs from the gacha, and I told him this, which should be roughly right and based on Sanahtlig's toolbox:
"You have a 4% chance to get EITHER Brahma or Cthulhu per 10-pull.
So 50% chance is about 544 bucks.
And that's just one of them.
... at half chance."
These Gatcha specials are designed to prey on the impulsive. Young adults (18-24) are particularly vulnerable to such promotions because parts of the brain involved in impulse control and rational thinking aren't yet fully developed. It's probably no coincidence that this happens to be the same demographic Nutaku's games target.

AznSamsung
11-07-2017, 10:03 AM
I'm broke now... I got Cthulhu and Sol, with real money... I guess...
(Achievement Unlocked: Certified Lolicon)

Once. (Please don't report me to the FBI)

i hate you and ur god luck ....

anyway lets me start my dumb question ...

1) what is the relic weapon and skill you guys talking about?

2) who should i replace for Amaterasu? (my hime list atm for fire team is: Ares, Acala, Svarog and Brynhidr)

Pareidolia
11-07-2017, 10:15 AM
Ares, self buffers are bad

Slashley
11-07-2017, 10:35 AM
--
1) what is the relic weapon and skill you guys talking about?Sanahtlig's FAQ thread answer that best. They're powerful Soul-specific weapons which we will get later.
2) who should i replace for Amaterasu? (my hime list atm for fire team is: Ares, Acala, Svarog and Brynhidr)Depends on content, doesn't it? Amaterasu does more damage than Brynhildr, so if you don't need the durability, then Bryn. Otherwise, whoever contributes the least.

Aidoru
11-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Ares, self buffers are bad

I'm sure Acala falls into the same category and if it matters, Ares gets an awakening (7th in line).

If you really wanted to, you could probably just replace Brynhildr and keep her in sub.

Unregistered
11-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Why's the game lagging so much, sound glitchy and freeze from time to time, even though I'm using the recommended browser Chrome as said on the FAQ...

Slashley
11-07-2017, 11:31 AM
Newer Chrome versions seem to have issues again. You can mostly just wait that they fix it... if they fix it. You can also try other browsers, but the experience tends to be... unpleasant.

Aidoru
11-07-2017, 11:49 AM
Seems no different than it has been for me. Not that I have sound ever on.

AutoCrimson
11-07-2017, 12:22 PM
ou can also try other browsers, but the experience tends to be... unpleasant.

chrome (in my own shit list) proudly holds top position (im not using ie/edge that much, so mb Microsoft can argue with Google on that top)
Firefox.. almost same issue as Chrome, just a bit better
Opera... free vpn is juicy, but engine is same, still solid perfomance

Safari - idk, never owned an Apple device, and on pc architecture its same as all others

mb Maxthon, but didnt tried it...

The very reason that i still use Chrome for most times is addons

idunno
11-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I haven't seen anyone posting it.

Do elemental damage up abilities, like Iblis wind damage up count as eidolon elemental damage or like assault damage? And is it true that abilities like Avalon's Guidance is like a 20% assault weapon boost/character atk up?

Unregistered
11-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I haven't seen anyone posting it.

Do elemental damage up abilities, like Iblis wind damage up count as eidolon elemental damage or like assault damage? And is it true that abilities like Avalon's Guidance is like a 20% assault weapon boost/character atk up?
Elemental damage up counts as elemental, regular attack up counts as assault.

idunno
11-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Elemental damage up counts as elemental, regular attack up counts as assault.

Oh okay. Thanks for the help!

LeCrestfallen
11-08-2017, 10:26 PM
So... when will Kamihime get its own Picture in the General Games Thread of this forum?

Aidoru
11-08-2017, 11:08 PM
So... when will Kamihime get its own Picture in the General Games Thread of this forum?

Sent this to Kotono 8 months ago. No response back about it.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2017/03/07/k1lxe6.png

AgentFakku
11-08-2017, 11:22 PM
almost to 1 mill then I retire LOL

Pareidolia
11-09-2017, 02:47 PM
I hope we get the miracle ticket really soon, any time guess for it?

AgentFakku
11-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Unlocked Mordred
Yay, I can see why people luv her

Maria
11-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Advent Battle vs. Sphinx will start on Saturday, November 12, 2017 (Monday for Eastern Countries). Too bad for me since I wouldn't be able to use Mordred during the event since I only have 430 SP and past-midpoint of rank 67. I don't know if I could be able to do Ragnarok's in this event since I don't have enough decent Dark Kamihime. (but I have 8 MLB'd Dark Weapons)
Main [Andromeda (w/ Maiden's Prayer), Pale Rider, Beelzebub, Belobog, Uranus]
Sub [Metatron, Artemis or Astaroth]

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 10:38 AM
So ive heard some kamihimes get buffs or changes and we already know many get awakened forms. Souls get unique weapons. Do eidolons get any significant buffs or enhancement in the future?

Slashley
11-10-2017, 11:25 AM
The only change I can think of is that the Kaiser Dragoons will receive a significant buff in a couple of months or so.

And it's not like DMM adjusted Himes very much either, they slightly buffed some in around June-July this year.

Pareidolia
11-10-2017, 04:56 PM
even if so, you can only exchange one of each element per account and at 1600 attack, unless I don't know something, It isn't worth it to get them

Aidoru
11-10-2017, 05:13 PM
You can still draw them from gacha, and when you max break them, they have the highest base atk and hp of all eidolons (after they get buffed) at a whopping 3.3k atk and 900 hp. Of course they're not worth using as main eidolons but as sub eidolons, that base stat will be more than enough to warrant their use if you have one

Wanderer
11-10-2017, 06:12 PM
With only 1 LB, Kaiser Dragoons have stats comparable to the best event eidos. The summon effect is also very useful.

AgentFakku
11-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Advent Battle vs. Sphinx will start on Saturday, November 12, 2017 (Monday for Eastern Countries). Too bad for me since I wouldn't be able to use Mordred during the event since I only have 430 SP and past-midpoint of rank 67. I don't know if I could be able to do Ragnarok's in this event since I don't have enough decent Dark Kamihime. (but I have 8 MLB'd Dark Weapons)
Main [Andromeda (w/ Maiden's Prayer), Pale Rider, Beelzebub, Belobog, Uranus]
Sub [Metatron, Artemis or Astaroth]

WAit, why isn't Mordred gonna work? I have her too, well just barely unlock her days ago LOL

Maria
11-10-2017, 11:06 PM
What do you mean by Mordred isn't gonna work? (lol) I'm just saying that I wouldn't be able to buy/use Mordred during the event.

PervertFrVN
11-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Hey guys i’m newbie i have seen reroll guide and it say i should find sol or amon, after alot of try i got susanno and titantia combo, is that good enough?, other sr i have is triton ragaraja and nyarlathotep, can u guys guide me for a newbie team

AgentFakku
11-11-2017, 12:42 AM
What do you mean by Mordred isn't gonna work? (lol) I'm just saying that I wouldn't be able to buy/use Mordred during the event.

Oh okay, I misread ya LOL

Maria
11-11-2017, 12:52 AM
@Above
Nope, Susanoo and Titania are quite tricky in terms of their usage and would be useless if you don't have the appropriate team for their respective elements.

Pervert
11-11-2017, 01:09 AM
How about odin and tyr

bigblackcock
11-11-2017, 01:51 AM
How about odin and tyr

i would suggest you to try another acc, odin and tyr needs support to get their skills to a good use.
tyr can deal a lot of damage to stunned enemy, but if she isn't 'cause ot takes so long to stun or whatever, she lose her impact.
and as for odin, if you get her to low HP she can hit hard, but it's also risky for her of being defeated.
so..yea, i'll suggest you to try another acc with kami that can support the team more than they can.

Maria
11-11-2017, 01:59 AM
Just keep the accounts w/ 2 SSR kami's then collect a lot of magic jewels via daily log-ins/quests

Frelas
11-11-2017, 09:58 AM
I have a question:
I have been keeping rare weapons and using the duplicates for leveling up the skill level of my ssr and sr weapons.
My inventory is pretty full now, is there actually any use for the rare weapons i have collected?
Or is better to use that too as skill level fodder?

Slashley
11-11-2017, 10:14 AM
I used to keep rares if there was some element that my SRs didn't cover for some hero that I used often. But keeping tabs with that is a pain in the ass, to be honest. You can just use them for skill level fodder as well.

Unregistered
11-11-2017, 11:50 AM
By 'rare' do you mean r weapons or actual weapons youre categorizing as rare? Asking since its a little weird to say rare instead of just r considering you use sr and ssr.

Frelas
11-11-2017, 12:35 PM
I used to keep rares if there was some element that my SRs didn't cover for some hero that I used often. But keeping tabs with that is a pain in the ass, to be honest. You can just use them for skill level fodder as well.

Thanks for answering, time for me to clean up my inventory

By 'rare' do you mean r weapons or actual weapons youre categorizing as rare? Asking since its a little weird to say rare instead of just r considering you use sr and ssr.

I meant r weapons

VeryVoodoo
11-11-2017, 01:59 PM
At some point, you'll even see SR wpns as a waste of space and use 'em for skill lvl fodder as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Slashley
11-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Reaching that point is nigh-impossible though. We're talking about having 10 SSR Assault weapons for each element here. Oh, and they need to go over multiple Souls as well, or you can get stuck being able to use optimal Souls at times...

... though come to think of it, if you pay tens of thousands of dollars, then you're probably already at that state. Since many SSR Hime weapons are pretty damn good when LMB'd.

AgentFakku
11-11-2017, 02:32 PM
dang, light stage H story event made teddy bear loli even hawter

Aidoru
11-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Reaching that point is nigh-impossible though. We're talking about having 10 SSR Assault weapons for each element here. Oh, and they need to go over multiple Souls as well, or you can get stuck being able to use optimal Souls at times...

... though come to think of it, if you pay tens of thousands of dollars, then you're probably already at that state. Since many SSR Hime weapons are pretty damn good when LMB'd.

It's not so much about having 10 SSRs but having 10 weapons in general. If you've been playing from launch and getting everything important from events, I'd say you should be pass the point where any extra SR weapons you get from events is becoming a waste of space that can just be used as skill enhancement. The only SR weapons that I already have leveled that I'd ever bother to replace with other SR weapons are arcane weapons, since they're incredibly weak, anything else just feels like a waste of resources, especially if they're already maxed out.

For souls, as long as you have something for Mordred, Joan and maybe Andromeda, you're pretty much set as they're honestly the only worth using souls in most scenarios.

Chains
11-11-2017, 05:14 PM
Would give u a tip, sunday's sp quests "Cave of gold ore" is a gems/exp fountain usually get around 3500 exp and thousand(s) of gold in expert
You may already knew it just trying to help newbies (I'm newbie too, Rank 46 only)

Chains
11-11-2017, 05:18 PM
And if u hesitate on having solomon DON'T GET HER !
She could be the worst legendary soul
(Don't reproduce my error)

Maria
11-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Don't forget the limited time quests every Sunday.

bigblackcock
11-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Make sure you claim whatever you need from mastema's shop 'cause they're closing it tomorrow when sphinx event starts

Maria
11-12-2017, 12:46 AM
3 hour maintenance tomorrow. I wish for an extension due to system problems, jewels are welcome.

Slashley
11-12-2017, 02:59 AM
Make sure you claim whatever you need from mastema's shop 'cause they're closing it tomorrow when sphinx event startsI am 3 mats short of being able to buy 2 potions today. That is unfortunate. But I guess I already got a ton, yay.

Chains
11-12-2017, 03:47 AM
They give Jewels compensation after maintenance which got longer than expected, or for fast-fix maintenance...
so if they do the event maintenance as they expect = no compensation (thx capt. obvious) :)

NB : didn't see you said it before :x

VeryVoodoo
11-12-2017, 09:08 AM

Impossible? Lol? You don't need 10 SSR wpn grids to be using SRs as fodder. If you already have wpn grids that are full SR/SSR, there's no real point replacing one SR assault with another, is there? You'll most likely just be wasting a lot of resources if you do so for minor stat upgrades, especially since the eventual goal will be to replace all SRs with SSRs anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chains
11-12-2017, 09:13 AM
How can I farm half elixir fast ?

Slashley
11-12-2017, 10:14 AM
--If you already have wpn grids that are full SR/SSR, there's no real point replacing one SR assault with another, is there?Depends on the SR. If we're talking about the ~1300 atk shop SRs, then absolutely. The 1500 Disaster SRs? It's an upgrade, especially if you're using multiple ones.

Also, a very rare thing: keep in mind weapon preferences of different Hime. Some team comps have really uniform weapon preferences,
which makes strong SRs of this type stronger than weak SSRs. With two conditions like this, you can probably just entirely ignore this.
You'll most likely just be wasting a lot of resources if you do so for minor stat upgrades, especially since the eventual goal will be to replace all SRs with SSRs anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯And, since you don't have the upcoming SSRs right now... what resources are you wasting?
How can I farm half elixir fast ?You... don't. Pay a dollar for an Elixir!!!!111

Old players got basically endless half-pots from events, but Nutaku has been working to get those out. They fucked up in the last event and people have been buying 2 half-pots every day for a while, but... still, the older the player, the more and more massive pot difference they have towards new players. Sorry?

If you really want to try farming, you can find a 3*3 enemies map from the wiki and buy them from the exchange store. These, however, very quickly become very expensive and won't be worth your time anymore. Chances are your AP would be better spent on Disasters or daily dungeons, despite those not offering any half-pots in any form.

Chains
11-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Ok thx, I just asked because I'm spamming Half elixirs in Todays SP Quest ^^

Kastro
11-12-2017, 11:10 AM
could someone tell me if the kamihime team made any updates that changed the jewels?
I had 43k jews in my principal account and about 15k jels in other accounts but now when I entered only 10k remained in all of them ...

Chains
11-12-2017, 11:23 AM
45 k Jews ??! xDDDDDD

Maybe they thought you was cheating then they removed some then...
send a ticket maybe they'll respond u

Kastro
11-12-2017, 11:38 AM
yes, stored since the 1st medus.a advent, all my accounts were for this value and now that I have noticed the gems too, https: // imgur.com / a / gMG7o, I could not send images here.

*updated
fortunately it was just a scare, but that indicator of jewelry is a bit disturbing.
https: // imgur.com / a / GNT61

Chains
11-12-2017, 11:52 AM
I Can't say you something I dunno sorry mate best option : send a ticket

bigblackcock
11-13-2017, 08:36 AM
hey guys, i just uploaded the video of my gacha draws :D
i saved jewel for a long time and tried to get osiris, but what did i actually find?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nijNvyRZU4

Chains
11-13-2017, 03:52 PM
I think I've messed up with souls .
I've already unlocked all normal souls (excluding billy the kid) is it too much ?
Miss 4 elite souls
And got Solomon x(

I have actually 430 SP so should I unlock arthur or wait for Mordred (which I'd rlly like to use) ?
Do you think Morgan is a good soul (Cuz I liked crowley and Cagliostro) ?

Maria
11-13-2017, 04:11 PM
Solomon is useless.
Morgan is also useless until later updates.
Get Mordred, Andromeda or Jeanne.
(sorry)

Slashley
11-13-2017, 05:05 PM
Solomon is useless.
Morgan is also useless until later updates.
Get Mordred, Andromeda or Jeanne.
(sorry)Uuuuh. Scratch Andromeda from that list.

You should always aim for Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Joan/Dartagnan. In that order. Only after that should you be going for somebody like Andromeda, who is barely an upgrade from Cass.

Pareidolia
11-13-2017, 05:15 PM
Uuuuh. Scratch Andromeda from that list.

You should always aim for Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Joan/Dartagnan. In that order. Only after that should you be going for somebody like Andromeda, who is barely an upgrade from Cass.

My first Legendary Soul (After Arthur) was Andromeda and it is really gimmicky and RNG reliant, after a few months of amending my mistake and unlocking almost all the Legendary Souls I can tell you, don't unlock her unless you main Thunder, it's only useful for some Ragnaroks in the late-game

AgentFakku
11-13-2017, 05:27 PM
hey guys, i just uploaded the video of my gacha draws :D
i saved jewel for a long time and tried to get osiris, but what did i actually find?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nijNvyRZU4

I feel bad you didn't get Osiris

You pool your gurls' intro

Im jelly you had Hades LOL

Maria
11-13-2017, 06:17 PM
Am I the only player here who started with Siegfried as first legendary soul? I only have Glaives on my starting days...

sanahtlig
11-13-2017, 06:19 PM
Am I the only player here who started with Siegfried as first legendary soul? I only have Glaives on my starting days...
Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Guide: Soul Selection (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.6g4024ydww3n)

Maria
11-13-2017, 06:27 PM
I intentionally started w/ Siegfried.

Slashley
11-13-2017, 06:29 PM
Am I the only player here who started with Siegfried as first legendary soul? I only have Glaives on my starting days...No, I also fell to that trap, mostly because I saw Sieg constantly MVP in Crom's Crotch event.
And then I took Andromeda.

Yeah, severe regrets were had.

Chains
11-14-2017, 02:29 PM
Ok thanks to all
I already regrets so much for having solomon I'd get siegfried so... xD

Chains
11-14-2017, 02:31 PM
I'm sure that's a way to get materials for half elixirs but I dunno where can I get them

AgentFakku
11-14-2017, 04:52 PM
I started as Sieg or Solomon? IDK

Tickets #29-32

https://i.imgur.com/YwVQ42jm.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/eZTZvDim.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/gk6vIynm.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/A0FixZYm.jpg

10K Pull

No Dark Kamihime but at least, 2 new Himes

Maria
11-15-2017, 04:20 AM
I think I have reached Endurance lvl. Max
I now have exactly rerolled for 4000 times.
With the following results:
217 SSR x1 accounts, 7 SSR x2 accounts, 1 SSR x3 account and 1 SSR x4 account (SSR kamihime account only, SSR Eido not included)

I may have reached the borderline of stupidity xD

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 01:43 AM
I've been curious about two things for a while now.

Are we going to eventually catch up with DMM?

and, will we be getting DMM's UI.. or has KP always looked like that on DMM? I really like the look of it more.

Eunicorn
11-16-2017, 01:57 AM
I've been curious about two things for a while now.

and, will we be getting DMM's UI.. or has KP always looked like that on DMM? I really like the look of it more.

Yes, but we're 10-12months late

Slashley
11-16-2017, 04:07 AM
Catch up? Well, we'll get to where DMM Kamihime is at (hopefully, assuming Nutaku doesn't just decide to AXE Kamihime) but at that point, DMM Kamihime will still be months behind the DMM version. And by months, I mean like a year or so.

So while we will eventually get the DMM UI, we're not really ever going to "catch up." Unless Nutaku will start skipping events like mad, that is.

Maria
11-16-2017, 05:46 AM
GGWP look at this rerolling data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D01zWmrmvTQ-Wte6OY0nvZdjQSaSBKW_x54522tTf9k/edit?usp=sharing

Note/s:
>For this data, I started rerolling at 4:01 PM, Nov. 13, 2017 GMT +08 (Nov. 12, 2017, 12:01 AM PST)
>RAW & INC

Picture version:

Coconut
11-16-2017, 06:16 AM
I hit 2x SSR (same element) on roll #66 and roll #85, guess those were super lucky, huh? Another 2x SSR rolls with different elements. Or are you presenting data for single rolls, and mine are double?

Neither of those is my main account but I'm farming jewels on them.

So the question is when should I roll them?

Dark account has Hades + Susanoo, rolled twice for Osiris already, missed her but got Bastet + Apep, should I try again or wait for Dark Amaterasu?

Wind account has Gaia + Titania, should I roll for Huster at all (Diana + soul would be my A-frame debuff options) or wait for SSR Cybele?

It looks like the whole element gets an offering bonus for SSRs, not just the newest one, so maybe patience is the name of the game?

Bonus question: which Sol account is best?

1. Sol + Belphegor + Ramiel
2. Sol + Artemis
3. Sol + Ea +Enkidu + Kikuri-Hime

sanahtlig
11-16-2017, 06:59 AM
No, the English version is generally closed before the Japanese version. Just look at Aigis. So in the end we'll likely miss out on more than a year of content. There's exceptions, but those tended to be unsuccessful games to begin with that Nutaku licensed for a slash-and-burn strategy without telling users that the game would have a very limited lifespan.

nervehammer
11-16-2017, 10:54 AM
It's been exactly a month since Gaia was awakened so I was wondering if anybody had any theories on when Tyr will be awakened?

bigblackcock
11-16-2017, 11:21 AM
It's been exactly a month since Gaia was awakened so I was wondering if anybody had any theories on when Tyr will be awakened?

tyr was available to be awakened during dark union event so maybe at that time.
however, gaia was available during jack there while she was available her during ixion rematch....
so..a week or 2 at best

nervehammer
11-16-2017, 11:49 AM
tyr was available to be awakened during dark union event so maybe at that time.
however, gaia was available during jack there while she was available her during ixion rematch....
so..a week or 2 at best
Okay, thanks for the help.

bigblackcock
11-16-2017, 08:18 PM
finally uploaded the encounter episode of sphinx, so here her and osiris encounter episodes :D
Osiris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuLrk6cbPbQ
Sphinx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNcA3xuBv2E

AgentFakku
11-16-2017, 08:59 PM
Ugh, I wanted Osiris instead I got Hestia and some other chick w/ heterochromia?

Im so Jelly LOL

thanks 4 da vids

Osiris's vid was fun, though, Alyssa stole some spotlight

Maria
11-16-2017, 09:39 PM
^
You know what to do: JUST DO IT! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0)

Unregistered
11-17-2017, 05:13 AM
What do you do with SR weapons with HP+ skills?

idunno
11-17-2017, 07:59 AM
What do you do with SR weapons with HP+ skills?

I use them as enhance fodder to increase SLVLs of my assault weapons

Slashley
11-17-2017, 09:58 AM
Depends on type. If it's a type that I see myself having a need for and I have no Assault for it, I do LMB them.

sapphire
11-17-2017, 10:25 AM
As beginner, awhile back while I was farming Jack o Lantern, I noticed that the HP for the kamihimes was weird. Uranus's HP was anywhere from about 2700 to 3500 while on the same stage, without activating anything that has HP up. Also on the wiki, the max HP is way lower than what I've seen. Any explanation?

omelletetherice
11-17-2017, 10:54 AM
anyone else having problems playing the game? every time i start it, i get an error. its been like that all last night too. tried reloading, signing out, clearing cache n cookies. was wonderin if anyone know how to fix it.

just read the notice... so basically im pretty much screwed outta this event, since their solution didn't help.

Slashley
11-17-2017, 11:04 AM
Or just use an older browser...?
If that's possible on mobile.

In any event, you'll continue to have more and more often issues with Flash games, more and more frequently. Until one day, you can't play them anymore.

omelletetherice
11-17-2017, 12:45 PM
Or just use an older browser...?
If that's possible on mobile.

In any event, you'll continue to have more and more often issues with Flash games, more and more frequently. Until one day, you can't play them anymore.

hmm... i'll have to give that a shot. i'll at least have 2weps n eidos if it don't work thou, so i guess it ain't all too bad. (but y on the only other light advent thou.) welp, that's timin for ya.

ohjel
11-17-2017, 02:27 PM
Is drop rate up actually good to have in advents? I swear that when I use sleipnir my gold chests are less likely to be the gold mat and more likely to be weapon/eido fodder.

Aidoru
11-17-2017, 04:04 PM
Is drop rate up actually good to have in advents? I swear that when I use sleipnir my gold chests are less likely to be the gold mat and more likely to be weapon/eido fodder.

I would rather have the weapon enhancement material. That's 10/10 materials saved.

Unregistered
11-17-2017, 06:56 PM
I use them as enhance fodder to increase SLVLs of my assault weapons

How many weapons do you need to increase Slv of a weapon? Is there like a graph or calculator for that?

SR
1 -> 2 = 1R
2 -> 3 = 2R
etc?

What if we use Rs? How about SRs?

idunno
11-17-2017, 07:06 PM
How many weapons do you need to increase Slv of a weapon? Is there like a graph or calculator for that?

SR
1 -> 2 = 1R
2 -> 3 = 2R
etc?

What if we use Rs? How about SRs?

I use this chart to find the optimal enhancements.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/283639283502546944/333081827457761281/weapon_skill_upgrade_chart.jpg

Hopefully you can open the link, because the same error poped up every time I tried to add it as an attachment

Unregistered
11-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Is anyone else having problems playing on Firefox Quantum?

Unregistered
11-17-2017, 08:48 PM
I use this chart to find the optimal enhancements.

Hopefully you can open the link, because the same error poped up every time I tried to add it as an attachment

Thanks a lot.

Stway
11-18-2017, 12:38 AM
anyone else having problems playing the game? every time i start it, i get an error. its been like that all last night too. tried reloading, signing out, clearing cache n cookies. was wonderin if anyone know how to fix it.

just read the notice... so basically im pretty much screwed outta this event, since their solution didn't help.

That happened on Chrome Canary for me, switching to the Beta channel/version of Chrome fixed it. I just tested it, and it's still happening a week or so later lol. Starting the game on Canary no matter what I do just gives the error page.

Aeriko
11-18-2017, 10:17 AM
Any predictions on if/when Crom and Jorm will come back for a reprint? Started playing during the first Ixion so I'd like to take a crack at them.:D

sanahtlig
11-18-2017, 10:20 AM
Any predictions on if/when Crom and Jorm will come back for a reprint? Started playing during the first Ixion so I'd like to take a crack at them.:D
Check my guide.

bigblackcock
11-18-2017, 10:38 AM
in terms of battle, there isn't a normal reprint for raid events.
however, there gonna be something called guild quest or something which is 5 waves battle and the last enemy is raid eido like dullahan, jorm etc.
but, you won't get the actual eidolon from them, just a chance to battle them.
again, in the much later future we'll be able to sell eidolon to get phantom beast orb and exchange them for other stuff including raid eidolons.

Aeriko
11-18-2017, 11:24 AM
in terms of battle, there isn't a normal reprint for raid events.
however, there gonna be something called guild quest or something which is 5 waves battle and the last enemy is raid eido like dullahan, jorm etc.
but, you won't get the actual eidolon from them, just a chance to battle them.
again, in the much later future we'll be able to sell eidolon to get phantom beast orb and exchange them for other stuff including raid eidolons.

Thank you, I was under the impression they were advents, not raids. That clears things up. :)

Marigold
11-18-2017, 03:32 PM
Hey guys, someone knows the materials you need to MLB an Awakened SSR Kamihime?

idunno
11-18-2017, 05:05 PM
Hey guys, someone knows the materials you need to MLB an Awakened SSR Kamihime?

You need 3 draconic eyes to awaken a SSR hime, then you will need the following to MLB her:
18 holy crystals of light, 15 holy stars, 5 litograps, 20 runes, 8 dragon bones, 14 fangs, 10 idea cores, 10 prison of XX idea cores, 10 SR grimoirs and 10 SSR grimoirs and 270.000 gems.

The reduced price which they will change betweenn Susanoo and Svarog's awakenings:
7 holy crystals of light, 5 holy stars, 3 litographs, 8 runes, 7 dragon bones, 7 fangs, 5 idea cores, 10 prison of XX idea cores, 3 SR grimoirs, and 6 SSR grimoirs and 270.000 gems

Marigold
11-18-2017, 05:09 PM
Thanks dude! It seems like I only need the gems for Tyr time to farm those Sunday Quests

Dunhere
11-18-2017, 06:16 PM
Is anyone else having problems playing on Firefox Quantum?

The game was unplayable under Quantum

Unregistered
11-18-2017, 08:28 PM
Beginner here. Is it okay to upgrade the SR eidolons dropped from raids?