PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

sanahtlig
01-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Ability damage up is pretty much useless for characters without multi-hit skills.

The stat difference in ATK between maxed SR and SSR accessories is about 600, or 1.5% of a character's total. Double ATK up has a 2% chance of adding an attack at max level (essentially a 2% damage increase). As you can see, 1 good skill can make a LV40 SR better than a LV50 SSR, and with a lot less investment.

bigblackcock
01-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Ability damage up is pretty much useless for characters without multi-hit skills.

The stat difference in ATK between maxed SR and SSR accessories is about 600, or 1.5% of a character's total. Double ATK up has a 2% chance of adding an attack at max level (essentially a 2% damage increase). As you can see, 1 good skill can make a LV40 SR better than a LV50 SSR, and with a lot less investment.

so you're saying i should give it to oberon and if i find SR accessory with good skill to give it to my SR kami? :O

Unregistered
01-12-2018, 09:35 PM
If you don't mind paying the gem cost to take it off later in case you find a better accessory, then sure?

+ability damage really is bleh on single hit skills due to the way it works. You'd think that it'd be something like 'skill damage is increased by so and so percentage'. But that's not how it works! What it does is just add to the skill's multiplier per hit.

So, direct damage skills are basically of the form 1 hit at X power (or X range of power), or Y hits at X power (where power is what to multiply damage by). For example, let's say there's someone with a skill that does 1 hit at 2-3x power, as a well as a skill that does 4 hits at 0.7x power.
Now you throw in a +ability damage buff that's listed as +0.15. And add on an assist that gives +0.05, so there's a total of +0.2 ability damage.
Now the first skill becomes 1 hit at 2.2-3.2x power. The second skill becomes 4 hits at 0.9x power.
(I just described Artemis)

Back to accessories, it looks like the +ability damage effect found on accessories ranges from +0.03 to +0.05.

bigblackcock
01-13-2018, 01:11 AM
Lilim gula encounter-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrc7mhyUaxM
Vulthoom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajkdkrLGOU
Ithaqua:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhdNsSiE8yo
Hastur:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sutq5MbGN98

Slashley
01-13-2018, 01:29 AM
Healing doesn't scale at all right now, so the Ascension skill must be the way of addressing that. Endurance builds will get a boost from this, but it's really far out. Worth noting for Endurance builds though.Do they benefit from it? Because doesn't this Ascension only apply to same Element? And most Endurance builds run Sol, so you'd have to run one or two Light weapons...
Certainly a good thing if you run a full mono Endurance build. But reaching -50% is tough without Sol, as you're reliant on A, B and the very long CD Eidolon for it, and a single resist will fuck you over.

On a note for Light, Phoenix and Pride give you a Ascension effect (in level 150 SSRs), so if there's one in the store, that's three already. So Awakened Sol will be a healing BEAST in Light teams if you use all three.
so..i got SSR wind accessory and 2 out of the 3 skills is ability damage up.Sadly, as said by others, Ability Damage up is bloody useless.

I haven't fully researched it, but based on how JP wiki always has such an orgasm over multi-hit abilities, I'd assume it goes something like this.
Nemesis has 3.5x damage and 4x damage skills. If you give +50% Ability damage to her (which is a lot and only available from Titania), how much damage does she do? If you said 7.5*1.5x = 11.25x, sadly, wrong. It's 4x + 4.5x damage = 8.5x. Hardly even an increase (~13%).

On the other hand, you have Aisha with her 4*0.7x damage = 2.8x damage. If you give her +50%... then it's 4*1.2x = 4.8x damage! Almost doubled (~71%).

I think Wind only has Aisha and the far distant SSR Arianerod that have multi-attacks, and as such, you're probably better off using that PoS Accessory as enchant fodder.
i've thought to give it to oberon as she have 3 abilities that deals damage, but is it a good idea to give it to SR kami?Oberon has one job dude. ONE JOB. And that's debuffs.
Why not give her Affliction Up Accessories...?
-- The stat difference in ATK between maxed SR and SSR accessories is about 600, or 1.5% of a character's total. Double ATK up has a 2% chance of adding an attack at max level (essentially a 2% damage increase). As you can see, 1 good skill can make a LV40 SR better than a LV50 SSR, and with a lot less investment.So Double Attack is the stat to go for for damage dealing Accessories? Would make sense, since I have great doubts about the usefulness of Atk+.
Back to accessories, it looks like the +ability damage effect found on accessories ranges from +0.03 to +0.05.Accessory effects don't "range" - that's 3% below max level and 5% at max level. So easy to reach on Rs, somewhat difficult to reach on SRs, and a pain in the ass to reach in SSRs.

Sfay
01-13-2018, 03:30 AM

Considering a 2% Double attack up as a 2% damage increase is unrealistic. Base stats will improve damage from every source (Autos, Ability, Burst) while double attack up will only increase damage coming from auto attacks. Even by equipping it to a Kami with no damage dealing abilities, you would need less than 25% of your damage coming from Burst for double attack to be better, and your burst does more than that. Not to mention, you get less HP too.

LeCrestfallen
01-13-2018, 06:28 AM
Do they benefit from it? Because doesn't this Ascension only apply to same Element? And most Endurance builds run Sol, so you'd have to run one or two Light weapons...
Certainly a good thing if you run a full mono Endurance build. But reaching -50% is tough without Sol, as you're reliant on A, B and the very long CD Eidolon for it, and a single resist will fuck you over.

On a note for Light, Phoenix and Pride give you a Ascension effect (in level 150 SSRs), so if there's one in the store, that's three already. So Awakened Sol will be a healing BEAST in Light teams if you use all three.Sadly, as said by others, Ability Damage up is bloody useless.

I haven't fully researched it, but based on how JP wiki always has such an orgasm over multi-hit abilities, I'd assume it goes something like this.
Nemesis has 3.5x damage and 4x damage skills. If you give +50% Ability damage to her (which is a lot and only available from Titania), how much damage does she do? If you said 7.5*1.5x = 11.25x, sadly, wrong. It's 4x + 4.5x damage = 8.5x. Hardly even an increase (~13%).

On the other hand, you have Aisha with her 4*0.7x damage = 2.8x damage. If you give her +50%... then it's 4*1.2x = 4.8x damage! Almost doubled (~71%).

I think Wind only has Aisha and the far distant SSR Arianerod that have multi-attacks, and as such, you're probably better off using that PoS Accessory as enchant fodder.Oberon has one job dude. ONE JOB. And that's debuffs.
Why not give her Affliction Up Accessories...?So Double Attack is the stat to go for for damage dealing Accessories? Would make sense, since I have great doubts about the usefulness of Atk+.Accessory effects don't "range" - that's 3% below max level and 5% at max level. So easy to reach on Rs, somewhat difficult to reach on SRs, and a pain in the ass to reach in SSRs.
and all i can think about is the 8hit combo from susanno with ability damage buffs and accesorry.

Slashley
01-13-2018, 07:00 AM
and all i can think about is the 8hit combo from susanno with ability damage buffs and accesorry.Once Awakened (which isn't even that far off), I doubt she even needs it.

Her Awakening boosts her 8*0.5x damage to 8*0.9x damage, plus gives her 50% Ability damage (and 100% Assault). So after 8 turns, she's dealing 8*1.4x damage with an extra 100% Assault. She probably hits the cap of 8*88k fairly easily even without Accessories (every 5 turns). Of course, the downside of these self-buffers is that you constantly need to interrupt your auto-battle for them, which puts your debuffs at risk.

But if you're not going to Awaken Susanoo because of lack of Dragon Eyes, yes, +Ability Accessories might be valid on her. Same for Ares, Brahma and Artemis.

LeCrestfallen
01-13-2018, 08:17 AM
i will awaken her (should i decide to get her with the next ticket), cause she looks so fluffy and cuddly awakened.

sanahtlig
01-13-2018, 10:27 AM
Considering a 2% Double attack up as a 2% damage increase is unrealistic. Base stats will improve damage from every source (Autos, Ability, Burst) while double attack up will only increase damage coming from auto attacks. Even by equipping it to a Kami with no damage dealing abilities, you would need less than 25% of your damage coming from Burst for double attack to be better, and your burst does more than that. Not to mention, you get less HP too.
Double attack rate up increases Burst damage too, as it allows you to Burst more often. Double attack is particularly nice because you can stack it on frontliners and get the full effect. Of course, if your Soul is your bottleneck for Bursts this won't change that.

So how do accessory buffs stack up?

+ATK (+3% max) has a 0.45% return in damage for each additional 1% at 120% character ATK, or +1.35% damage for a max-level accessory. As a rule of thumb, take the nominal effect and divide by 2 for the true effect on damage.

Double attack (+2%) directly modifies normal attack damage and can modify Burst damage as well if it contributes to more frequent Bursts. As such, it's best used on frontliners. Using a build with Shiva where the damage breakdown for normal/skill/Burst damage was 51/20/29%, +Double attack adds 1-1.6% damage, depending on whether it's contributing to more frequent Bursts or not. That range will also fluctuate somewhat depending on skill damage contribution to overall damage. So on a bottleneck character, double ATK would be better, while on others +ATK might be better. As a rule of thumb, take the nominal effect and divide by 2 for the true effect on normal attack damage.

+Ability damage (+5%) is worse than +ATK unless the ability has a base modifier of < 3.7. If we're going to buff abilities and nothing else we want to see at least a 2x difference, so cut that to < 2. The ability should also do significantly more unbuffed total damage than a normal attack to be worth buffing; 4x would be a reasonable cutoff. Put these together and the ability needs at least 3 hits to benefit significantly from +Ability damage on accessories, with SR characters' weak damage skills disqualified pretty much by default. You could probably say that about +ability damage in general.

+Burst damage (+5%) is useless because, like +ability damage, it adds to a modifier that is already greater than 1. For SR+ kamihime, that's 3.5+, essentially nerfing the effect to the same as +ATK or less. Burst builds can expect even less return since they'll be using temporary buffs to raise that base modifier even higher. This stat exists to trick players who don't understand the damage formulas. As a general rule, take the nominal effect and divide by 5 to get the true effect.

+HP% (+3%) is straightforward. But you should already have +HP from Defender weapons, so the effect will be somewhat reduced. Only recommended for kamihime with low HP or frontliners. Otherwise use Defender weapons and eidolons to manipulate HP for your entire team at once.

+DEF (+3%) decreases damage by a little less than 3%. Use this to enhance survivability of vulnerable frontliners or essential characters, especially with low HP and no DEF bonuses. Use this over +HP% when possible since it benefits more from healing. Otherwise, the same caveats as +HP% apply.

+Affliction rate up (+2%) is the best effect for Single-element builds. You want this on any ATK or DEF debuffer whose abilities ever miss. Debuffs missing is the #1 reason for wipes in content you can usually clear, so less missing = fewer wipes. Since DEF down is directly linked to damage output, 2% less chance of missing > +2% damage, which makes +Affliction rate superior to even +ATK for damage when equipped on your debuffers, and since debuffs typically have a team-wide effect you can multiply that by 5!

Drop rate up is valuable for farming. Assuming you like farming efficiently, having these in your progression gear isn't a waste. Make sure you keep all Rs with this, as they're free to unequip.

SlickFenix
01-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Union events are miserable if you're not in a good Union.

If you're in a good Union, everyone works together to spend AP on farming Grails from Lilims (I'd say only farm Standard, it's roughly the same amount of Grails per AP for a fraction of the effort). This gets every 400 points to spend daily on buffs - usually double damage and double HP plus two other stats.

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone address the fact that this piece of advice is garbage, and a lie.

Standard Lilim Costs 15AP
Expert Lilim Costs 25AP

Equal AP point is 75AP, which is 3 Expert and 5 Standard.

Standard has dropped between 1-3 Grails from what I have run. Expert has dropped 4-5 on every run I have done.

So when you do the math, Standard drops between 5-15, and Expert 12-15 for the same amount of AP. You have a much better average in Expert, making it the better one to run.

If AP weren't an issue (IE you are using HEs like crazy, or have unlimited AP) and your limiting factor was time, then standard would be the way to go, because it can be completed faster and therefore your GPM (Grails per Minute) would be higher.

Anyways...It always bugs me to see misinformation being thrown around as fact. Crunch the numbers and you can see Expert is better. However, if you're not strong enough for expert, then by all means run standard until you are.

Sfay
01-13-2018, 11:31 AM
Of course, if your Soul is your bottleneck for Bursts this won't change that.

That's the problem, the Soul is your Bottleneck the majority of the time. Apart from Arthur and Morgan which no one really uses (though we'll see Morgan after her future buff) , Souls don't have self burst gauge buffs, while it will be really standard for your first and sometimes second Kami slots to have one of any sort. Double attack buff is slightly better than Attack up as a buff, but I wouldn't rate an SR with DA buff higher than a SSR with bad buffs, assuming those are already leveled.

As for the Standard vs Expert Lilim comparison, they use to have a close Grail average drop, but it seems they changed the drop rates this event and Expert has indeed become reasonably better

sanahtlig
01-13-2018, 11:48 AM
Do they benefit from it? Because doesn't this Ascension only apply to same Element? And most Endurance builds run Sol, so you'd have to run one or two Light weapons...

On a note for Light, Phoenix and Pride give you a Ascension effect (in level 150 SSRs), so if there's one in the store, that's three already. So Awakened Sol will be a healing BEAST in Light teams if you use all three.
Endurance builds will typically be running 2 healers or healer + Regen. Regen works based on the Ascension skill of the character receiving it. Ascension is always paired with another skill on weapons, so using a Light weapon would sacrifice damage. Whether that's acceptable is going to be situational. But by the time Ascension is stackable we'll be at 4 Miracle tickets, so veterans will have the option of replacing Sol or using her only sporadically. If you're running Mordred and affliction resist down accessories, ATK debuffs missing shouldn't be a huge issue.

VeryVoodoo
01-13-2018, 12:01 PM
I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone address the fact that this piece of advice is garbage, and a lie.

Standard Lilim Costs 15AP
Expert Lilim Costs 25AP

Equal AP point is 75AP, which is 3 Expert and 5 Standard.

Standard has dropped between 1-3 Grails from what I have run. Expert has dropped 4-5 on every run I have done.

So when you do the math, Standard drops between 5-15, and Expert 12-15 for the same amount of AP. You have a much better average in Expert, making it the better one to run.

If AP weren't an issue (IE you are using HEs like crazy, or have unlimited AP) and your limiting factor was time, then standard would be the way to go, because it can be completed faster and therefore your GPM (Grails per Minute) would be higher.

Anyways...It always bugs me to see misinformation being thrown around as fact. Crunch the numbers and you can see Expert is better. However, if you're not strong enough for expert, then by all means run standard until you are.

Yea expert seems to drop a guaranteed 5 grails when you MVP, every single time. I don't think I've seen less than 5 grails on it at all, in all my runs so far (except for possibly the cpl times I joined someone else's and maybe vice-mvp'ed and got 4.) However, I've never run a standard yet, so I didn't know whether to refute his info or not.

Last Union Event, it didn't seem to have the guaranteed 5 grails every expert, but in this one it does, which is nice because you're basically done with your grails quota simply running 3 exp lilims per day. :D

Slashley
01-13-2018, 12:24 PM

--

--

Anyways...It always bugs me to see misinformation being thrown around as fact. Crunch the numbers and you can see Expert is better. However, if you're not strong enough for expert, then by all means run standard until you are.The numbers I use is 1-3 for Standard, and 2-5 per Expert. So 2 average for Standard and 3.5 for Expert.

2 / 15 = 0.13 Grails/AP
3.5 / 25 = 0.14 Grails/AP (~8% increase over Standard)
(Or your assumption, 4.5 / 25 = 0.18 Grails/AP (~38% increase over Standard))

And thus, we can crunch the numbers and see that running Expert is a complete fucking waste of time. So right back at you, sir misinformation. I leave the burden of proof to you, prove that Expert can no longer drop 2-3 Grails and you'll be correct. It's not like I've done any since Pride's first run... which is what, five months ago? But nobody has corrected me on the forums, and to this day I see Union members cry in Discord about getting two Grails per Expert.

Though, Sfay and VeryVoodoo did just now say so, and they're saying specifically this event.
That's the problem, the Soul is your Bottleneck the majority of the time. Apart from Arthur and Morgan which no one really uses (though we'll see Morgan after her future buff) , Souls don't have self burst gauge buffs --To be noted is that Mordred has combo+ passive, which is yet another good reason to use her.

sanahtlig
01-13-2018, 12:34 PM
To be noted is that Mordred has combo+ passive, which is yet another good reason to use her.
I also equip a weapon (Water SSR sword) on Mordred that adds Triple attack chance as a Burst effect. Once she Bursts, she's frequently not the bottleneck. Those with single-target Burst gauge buffs can also shift the bottleneck off the Soul.

Sfay
01-13-2018, 12:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Expert drops work like this now:

2 Grails for participating
+ 1 Grail for starting
+ 2 Grails for MVP and 1 Grail for vice-MVP

Therefore, it's impossible to get only 2 Grails from an Expert you started, even if you don't MVP nor vice-MVP (and most old players should be able to MVP easily and get 5 Grails anyways...)

Slashley
01-13-2018, 01:04 PM
I'm pretty sure Expert drops work like this now:

2 Grails for participating
+ 1 Grail for starting
+ 2 Grails for MVP and 1 Grail for vice-MVP

Therefore, it's impossible to get only 2 Grails from an Expert you started, even if you don't MVP nor vice-MVP (and most old players should be able to MVP easily and get 5 Grails anyways...)I soloed two Expert Lilims, and both gave me five.

Too small of a sample size to say for sure, but it would be about freaking time they fixed that design oversight. I'll gladly take ~38% extra Grails any day.

VeryVoodoo
01-13-2018, 01:18 PM
I have a sample size of about ~40 experts run solo so far on this event, just on AAB. Every single one has dropped me 5 grails. I guess the other guy was angry you were giving info without actually testing it, cause you were wrong after all. :p

sanahtlig
01-13-2018, 01:34 PM
I guess the other guy was angry you were giving info without actually testing it, cause you were wrong after all.
Well if Nutaku just arbitrarily changes things without telling anyone, in principle everything we know about the game is potentially obsolete with each update.

VeryVoodoo
01-13-2018, 01:41 PM
Well if Nutaku just arbitrarily changes things without telling anyone, in principle everything we know about the game is potentially obsolete with each update. And knowing Nutaku, that's actually a pretty regular occurrence for them. :joy:
They do so many sneak updates/changes every patch/maint. that it drives me & my union mates bonkers sometimes. And their patch notes are always lacking in the details every single time. :cursing:

As an example, we didn't find out the wind Lilim had been patched to have the 90%↑ of other lilims from its initial 70%↑ until only about a week ago. And apparently that had been changed for quite a while now. With not a single word in any patch notes ever. :joy:

**Edit**: And often times, the things they do end up mentioning in patch notes, like fixing the assist abilities for certain himes recently (since some of them weren't actually working/being taken into effect), is because a bunch of us sent in reports to them prior about that exact issue. So unless they get prompted about things in tickets prior for their patch notes to reflect, they never seem to divulge details on other unprompted changes they do make. Anyway, it's a pretty good reminder that things aren't always set in stone. Changes are constantly being made, so it's prudent to always keep testing things to see if they actually are the same or not. :>

sanahtlig
01-13-2018, 02:15 PM
Changes are constantly being made, so it's prudent to always keep testing things to see if they actually are the same or not. :>
Uh, have fun with that. While you repeat the same tests over and over expecting a different result :smirk:, I'll be over here working on something novel.

VeryVoodoo
01-13-2018, 02:49 PM
Uh, have fun with that. While you repeat the same tests over and over expecting a different result :smirk:, I'll be over here working on something novel.
There is nothing novel our version gets that the jp version didn't already have for a year+. But uh sure, have fun with it. :wink:

Slashley
01-13-2018, 03:32 PM
Now now. There's no need for that.

I, at least, am just glad about the free Grails. Now, if only they'd fix that stupid button after Lilim to take back to Lilim, instead of the available Raid battles screen...

AznSamsung
01-14-2018, 04:19 PM
Quick question for late starter or experience ppl ... after union event are all over (when all element are done and finish) will there be another way to earn holy soul point?

Unregistered
01-14-2018, 04:28 PM
The union events get reprinted. Over and over. The main new wrinkle will be with Lust's 1st reprint introducing ranking. Individual PP, union expert demon kills, and union ultimate demon kills will be ranked.

Unregistered
01-14-2018, 04:53 PM
Hello, I just recently started (three days ago) and discovered this forum. I have looked at a few of the guides posted here but I still have a few questions:

I got SSR Eidolon Belial and SSR Kamihime Ryu-Oh in my first three pulls of 10. I've read that having one element to focus on is better than making a bunch of smaller teams for each element. Is it better for me to focus on fire because of Belial or water because of Ryu-Oh? Should I reroll for anything better?

Which legendary soul should I aim for first? I like the idea of healing and ressing with Andromeda but soul points seem in short supply so I don't want to waste them on something bad and have to be stuck with it for a while.

Thank you.

sanahtlig
01-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Hello, I just recently started (three days ago) and discovered this forum. I have looked at a few of the guides posted here but I still have a few questions
Use Ryu-Oh to make a Fire team. Get D'art, then Mordred.

Slashley
01-14-2018, 05:18 PM
--
I got SSR Eidolon Belial and SSR Kamihime Ryu-Oh in my first three pulls of 10. I've read that having one element to focus on is better than making a bunch of smaller teams for each element. Is it better for me to focus on fire because of Belial or water because of Ryu-Oh? Should I reroll for anything better?-- You got that WITHOUT rerolling?!? Jesus christ dude.

Considering how well Ryu-Oh covers Fire's weaknesses and how Belial is account-defining, you have it made. You could probably spend days re-rolling and get nothing even close. So do what sanahtlig said.

sanahtlig
01-14-2018, 05:24 PM
Has anyone pulled a +100% eidolon in the SSR Eidolon Gatcha? I'm wondering what the odds are. I suspect it's not simply 2/(total # of SSR eidolons).

Unregistered
01-14-2018, 05:51 PM
Use Ryu-Oh to make a Fire team. Get D'art, then Mordred.

You got that WITHOUT rerolling?!? Jesus christ dude.

Considering how well Ryu-Oh covers Fire's weaknesses and how Belial is account-defining, you have it made. You could probably spend days re-rolling and get nothing even close. So do what sanahtlig said.

I did! I thought I got lucky just getting two SSRs at the listed 3% odds, I didn't realize they were that good. Thank you both!

Cobblemaniac
01-14-2018, 08:45 PM
Question regarding KH and eidolon pulls:

My current SSR KHs are:
Water: Nike unleashed, Ea
Light: Sol, Raphael
Eidolon: Ouroboros

Not much notable KHs on SR, only Oceanus, Hermod and the free ones you get from quests.

Gacha-wise, can anyone give me recommendations on how to manage?

sanahtlig
01-14-2018, 09:12 PM
Gacha-wise, can anyone give me recommendations on how to manage?
Choose an element and save your Jewels for it. You'll be running Mordred and Sniper Shot in either team. You'll need to buy a Miracle ticket to make either of these teams strong. The Water team needs Cthulhu and the Light team needs Light Tsukuyomi.

lanza
01-15-2018, 09:55 AM
Hello, i made a new account.

My current dark team has:

Dark amateratsu, Osiris, Beelzebub and 2 R dark himes

and my soul is Joan + ex skill Ambush

Should i save all my jewels and wait for Thanathos or i should try my luck on the gacha now to improve my team?

Is this team strong enough for the upcoming events?

Slashley
01-15-2018, 10:51 AM
You have both A debuffs covered, B, Black Propaganda, heals, Beelz for two high-damage turns... yeah, you're all good to go. Since you don't need Nyarl, there isn't really any Dark SR that'd make your team much stronger.
--
Is this team strong enough for the upcoming events?If you just started that account, then you're not going to do Ultimates. But it will certainly climb fast to be able to handle those, and even Ragnaroks as time passes. The biggest problem is that we'll have two Dark events in the next six months, so you'll be struggling to get Dark weapons. Smash that Darkness Disaster like no tomorrow, I guess.

bigblackcock
01-15-2018, 11:13 AM
so from what i understand, ability damage up is kinda useless for accessories or at least barely do any difference?
so wanted to ask, what about the other skills? attack up? burst damage up? HP up? and the rest.
there are skills i should avoid or ones that i should aim for?

Slashley
01-15-2018, 12:32 PM
so from what i understand, ability damage up is kinda useless for accessories or at least barely do any difference?
so wanted to ask, what about the other skills? attack up? burst damage up? HP up? and the rest.
there are skills i should avoid or ones that i should aim for?Read the latest post in the FAQ project thread.

Ability Up in general is useless, not only in Accessories. It's okay-ish for characters with multi-hit skills, but as I don't think there's any actually good Hime with multi-hit skills... ... oh wait, there's Ares. But Ares isn't really about her first skill, but about the combination of her second ability combined with her passive.

bigblackcock
01-15-2018, 01:53 PM
Read the latest post in the FAQ project thread.

Ability Up in general is useless, not only in Accessories. It's okay-ish for characters with multi-hit skills, but as I don't think there's any actually good Hime with multi-hit skills... ... oh wait, there's Ares. But Ares isn't really about her first skill, but about the combination of her second ability combined with her passive.
multi-hit skill? like ares, svarog, brahma and susanoo?

Slashley
01-15-2018, 02:13 PM
Yes. Since in those skills, each hit gets the +Ability damage separately. Which is really the thing that makes Susanoo's Awakening, as she gets +50% +Ability damage (eventually) from her Atk buff.

EDIT: Svarog doesn't have a multi-hit skill, does she...?
EDIT2: Oh, yes she does. But it's just 2 hits, 3 hits when Awakened. The base damage is also relatively high, so +Ability isn't nearly as good for her.

DonCarlos
01-15-2018, 04:14 PM
I have a light team and i have already Metatron, Sol and Light Tsukujomi. Which Hime should i get next? Maybe Michael?

Unregistered
01-15-2018, 04:23 PM
If it's in the miracle ticket sense, then no, not Michael. Michael is absolutely not worth spending money for.
The next SSR to target for you would probably be Eros.

Aidoru
01-15-2018, 05:01 PM
I don't recommend you use a ticket on Micheal, unless she gets a good enough awakening to make a difference and even then that might be too much of a wait. Eros for the next ticket since you already have the 2 main priority SSR light himes, Sol and Tsukuyomi. If you managed to get her before it, then you're free to use it on whomever or on another element instead. Next in line you'll want is SSR Artemis who won't be released til the 3rd ticket I believe.

You'll want to try to get SR Belebog or SSR Raphael til Eros comes out, then she replaces either of them and also want SR Diana til SSR Artemis is released but you can't really do anything other than just hoping RNG gives you any of them if you don't already have them.

bigblackcock
01-15-2018, 08:18 PM
Yes. Since in those skills, each hit gets the +Ability damage separately. Which is really the thing that makes Susanoo's Awakening, as she gets +50% +Ability damage (eventually) from her Atk buff.

EDIT: Svarog doesn't have a multi-hit skill, does she...?
EDIT2: Oh, yes she does. But it's just 2 hits, 3 hits when Awakened. The base damage is also relatively high, so +Ability isn't nearly as good for her.

and here i gave here all the ability accessory and attack/burst damage to ares XD

Kitty
01-18-2018, 07:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuGu_1NPZNo&ab_channel=MuYing

WhatIconceal
01-19-2018, 07:45 AM
so they closed jack shop.... without a single notice...

https://i.imgur.com/iuM9rbq.png

fucking rip LuL

Slashley
01-19-2018, 07:50 AM
Well, it would've been closed in ~four days, following previous systems.

WhatIconceal
01-19-2018, 08:13 AM
Well, it would've been closed in ~four days, following previous systems.

I don't think you can make this statement in case of nutaku; they closed koihime shop after the event and then reopened it, sphinx stayed like a week longer than "expected", and jack just disappeared during events break. So which of "prevoius systems" they used this time lel.

i'm just laughing at myself for being a fool.

Slashley
01-19-2018, 08:25 AM
In general, they've held Advent shops open until the next Advent, and re-runs until the next re-run. Yes, there has been a lot of exceptions and minor variations, but those have been the general rules.

VeryVoodoo
01-19-2018, 11:30 PM
They actually announced that they would close the Jack shop on Jan. 18th about a month ago itself. It was in one of their news posts at the very bottom. Of course, they sometimes don't stick to their own schedules, and extend stuff now and then like they did with the sphinx shop. No such luck this time though.

Cobblemaniac
01-20-2018, 02:23 AM
When you get a dupe SSR Eidolon, but you still don't have your eidolon list full of SSRs, do you still continue to limit break or would you keep the dupe eidolon for the moment?

I got an Ouroboros dupe btw.

bigblackcock
01-20-2018, 03:17 AM
so...i saw the accessories i gave my team once we started to have accessory quest and they're mostly crappy.
so i checked my current accessories and have maybe 2 SR that i may replace with the current one:
1. SR fire tiara- attack^ ability ^ for ares (or not 'cause of ability ^)
2. SR fire earring- attack^ HP^ for...don't know really lol (team: svarog, ares, enma, brynhilder)
i have more with 2 def skills but no sure how much they're helpful.
the rest are mixed of gauge reduce+something or ability+something so mostly gonna be material to enhance.
so...who should i give those 2 accessories too if to anyone at all?
is there any good value to accessories with def+? or def+def skills?

sanahtlig
01-20-2018, 08:22 AM
DEF is worth stacking on off-element team members, who won't be doing much damage anyway, and could use the extra survivability. Sol is a prime candidate for +DEF and +HP accessories.

LeCrestfallen
01-20-2018, 08:35 AM
how much HP do accesorrys give?

Slashley
01-20-2018, 09:50 AM
how much HP do accesorrys give?Def and HP give the same EHP (effective hit points) I believe, which makes Def slightly superior. Since your gains from HP is slightly diminished thanks to Defender weapons and HP Eidolons, plus with the same EHP, damage reduction makes your heals just a little bit stronger.

The difference should be fairly minimal though.

sanahtlig
01-20-2018, 10:06 AM
how much HP do accesorrys give?
It's all listed in the relevant section of my guide, along with analysis.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 09:50 PM
With the Advent Battle, what is the best difficulty to farm the bronze material (Obsidian Claw)? The bronze material always seems to be the limiting factor with advents for me.

VeryVoodoo
01-23-2018, 09:52 PM
With the Advent Battle, what is the best difficulty to farm the bronze material (Obsidian Claw)? The bronze material always seems to be the limiting factor with advents for me. Ultis always seem to drop the most of every mat compared to anything else.

bmj420420
01-23-2018, 10:05 PM
Ultis always seem to drop the most of every mat compared to anything else.

Since I'm a noob, I can't beat that yet... As of right now I can only beat up to Expert.

Slashley
01-24-2018, 01:50 AM
Since I'm a noob, I can't beat that yet... As of right now I can only beat up to Expert.You always fight the highest that you can (reliably). Fighting Expert won't allow you to max everything, but it'll make you stronger so that maybe you can in the next Advent.

... well, we won't have any Advents for the next three months, so I hope you're in a good Union to carry you Union event SSRs...

bmj420420
01-24-2018, 07:28 AM
You always fight the highest that you can (reliably). Fighting Expert won't allow you to max everything, but it'll make you stronger so that maybe you can in the next Advent.

... well, we won't have any Advents for the next three months, so I hope you're in a good Union to carry you Union event SSRs...

Well, my Union was able to get 3 copies of Lilim Gula and 2 copies of the Thunder gun, so I might be OK. (might not be though)

bigblackcock
01-24-2018, 09:15 PM
kirin encounter episode-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YrEAtp2cPg
Kyuki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5tZAS2XSFw
Dakki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvBcoHlSbnI

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 09:32 AM
Is there a reason why a soul doesn't use all its skills during auto battle?

Slashley
01-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Yukimura might still be bugged, at least the second skill used to not work in AAB.

Otherwise, there's a much more common bug where a skill that just came off CD in your first slot (usually occupied by your Soul) doesn't get used on that turn. It'll be used normally the next turn, though.

LeCrestfallen
01-25-2018, 11:14 AM
andromeda does not use her resurection on autobattle too. can't confirm it but could it be that skills where you have to choose a friendly target do not work in autobattle?

Slashley
01-25-2018, 11:18 AM
andromeda does not use her resurection on autobattle too. can't confirm it but could it be that skills where you have to choose a friendly target do not work in autobattle?She does, but for some reason, only when there's space in the front row. In other words, once three Hime have died.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 11:33 AM
For me, it's usually Joan of Arc or Mordred that this occurs, probably because they're the only one I use. For Joan, its usually her damage reductjon skill she doesn't use immediately when its up.

Kureru
01-25-2018, 01:26 PM
All souls do it, and if the soul dies the Kamihime that replaces her in the top slot will do it too.

Laventale
01-25-2018, 04:33 PM
It happens with EVERY soul everytime one spell comes out of cooldown. The soul won't use it right away but the next turn.

bmj420420
01-25-2018, 04:51 PM
Yukimura might still be bugged, at least the second skill used to not work in AAB.

Otherwise, there's a much more common bug where a skill that just came off CD in your first slot (usually occupied by your Soul) doesn't get used on that turn. It'll be used normally the next turn, though.

I think they fixed the Yukimura bug with the last maintenance, I was having issues with her not doing anything and so I notified support, and they told me they were looking into it. Maintenance happened, and I haven't had an issue with it since.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 07:55 PM
Haven't heard of anyone having access issues but I appreciate the free jewels from the maintenance.

bigblackcock
01-25-2018, 11:06 PM
just wondering 1 of those kami worth to be MLB:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/406327968491765760/unknown.png
i'm not using any of them in front line and usually use sub team to train rather to have more kamis of the same element.
i saw that i have 38 black books and will get more than enough to LB the awakened kamis in the future, so maybe i can use some of them to MLB a kami or 2 here

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 11:19 PM
If you have to pick one, select from Ragaraja (cooldown on her regen goes down from 9 to 8 turns, lining up with the zeal skill), Nodens (cooldown on regen goes down from 8 to 7), Sun Quan (regen goes from 250 per turn to 300 per turn), or Ithaqua (heal goes from 800 to 1000)

bigblackcock
01-26-2018, 01:09 AM
If you have to pick one, select from Ragaraja (cooldown on her regen goes down from 9 to 8 turns, lining up with the zeal skill), Nodens (cooldown on regen goes down from 8 to 7), Sun Quan (regen goes from 250 per turn to 300 per turn), or Ithaqua (heal goes from 800 to 1000)
hmmm...maybe i should go for ithaqua? 1000 heal can be nice and let me use different soul other than andromeda/cassiopheia.
her guard ability is kinda meh as she doesn't get def boost like normal gaia do, but with freja's skill she can counter normal attacks.
but i already have awakend gaia for regeneration and cover for allies, so i'm not sure about using her in front lines :X
the ones i consoder to use in my sub team are krampus and enkidu, if i may lose a kami it may be because of raging overdrive, so they can help me there.
also aize (rajaraja) can help with her dizzy and regeneration
and artemis can attack multiple of enemies/ single target multiple of times so it can also help
(didn't read the skills of the others kami though)

Slashley
01-26-2018, 01:50 AM
just wondering 1 of those kami worth to be MLB: --I assume you're not maining any element?

With the soon upcoming nerf to Awakening costs (Nutaku please don't delay this), there's really no reason to hoard books. So here's my recommendations, not really in order:
Ithaqua. Having a back-up healer opens some doors for you. Maybe you'll need to use Vivian for Cleanse because Behemoth just isn't enough. Probably not (as you're much better off using Mordred with Cleanse than Vivian with BP), but should it happen, having Ithaqua ready is really good for you.
Enkidu. Just like Nemesis, she's really good to pop into your team when somebody dies during Rage phase. As such, maxing her is recommendable if your sub-slots aren't filled by SSRs.
Hermes and Hermod both gain a second turn to their Intercept, which is really powerful. Particularly when your team is in pieces and only a couple of Hime are left.

All the rest are fairly bad, unless I missed someone. Giving them the books will increase their base stats, but that's just about it.

bigblackcock
01-26-2018, 02:36 AM
I assume you're not maining any element?

With the soon upcoming nerf to Awakening costs (Nutaku please don't delay this), there's really no reason to hoard books. So here's my recommendations, not really in order:
Ithaqua. Having a back-up healer opens some doors for you. Maybe you'll need to use Vivian for Cleanse because Behemoth just isn't enough. Probably not (as you're much better off using Mordred with Cleanse than Vivian with BP), but should it happen, having Ithaqua ready is really good for you.
Enkidu. Just like Nemesis, she's really good to pop into your team when somebody dies during Rage phase. As such, maxing her is recommendable if your sub-slots aren't filled by SSRs.
Hermes and Hermod both gain a second turn to their Intercept, which is really powerful. Particularly when your team is in pieces and only a couple of Hime are left.

All the rest are fairly bad, unless I missed someone. Giving them the books will increase their base stats, but that's just about it.

yea, i don't have main team, all of them have about 90%+ assault and 3 SSR in front line.
krampus can also be nice against raging enemy like nemesis and enkidu, so i think those 2 should be the ones to go first.
also thaqua as you both suggested.
and to be honest, maybe hermod can be nice addition for thunder team now, but i don't think i have space left for hemes if i use both itaqua and krampus.
and by using those 2 i will have to give up on oberon and use gawain+arc's skill for example.
-------

Awakened susanoo encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHTYxlsCmz8
Nataku:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy5sstaHnq4
Taikoubou:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCBokn4fiz4

Slashley
01-26-2018, 07:35 AM
-- krampus can also be nice against raging enemy like nemesis and enkidu, --The difference is that Krampus only works properly when she's there at the START of Rage. Rage Gauge- skills don't reduce the bar based on the maximum, but by the current amount. In other words, if you bring four -30% Rage Gauge skills, you can't skip the entire Rage phase. "Only" ~76% of it.

So if Krampus joins the battle midway into the Rage phase, the effect of her skill is halved.

Does that make her worse? I... don't know, honestly. Like -15% is still a lot. But I have my reservations.

bigblackcock
01-26-2018, 07:44 AM
The difference is that Krampus only works properly when she's there at the START of Rage. Rage Gauge- skills don't reduce the bar based on the maximum, but by the current amount. In other words, if you bring four -30% Rage Gauge skills, you can't skip the entire Rage phase. "Only" ~76% of it.

So if Krampus joins the battle midway into the Rage phase, the effect of her skill is halved.

Does that make her worse? I... don't know, honestly. Like -15% is still a lot. But I have my reservations.

aside of her she also have a skill that deal X damage to raging enemy, regardless to the gauge bar itself.
so even if the other skill won't reduce as much of he rage gauge, at least the other skill will do nice damage against her.

VeryVoodoo
01-26-2018, 11:58 PM
Has anyone noticed the game slowing down a lot at times, or hogging up a lot of memory on chrome randomly if you have it running for awhile? This only started recently for me... in fact, I thought their recent emergency maint. was maybe to address this issue, but it's still happening even after that for me. I'm wondering if it's my PC, or something to do w/ the game/chrome? :think:

bigblackcock
01-27-2018, 12:25 AM
Has anyone noticed the game slowing down a lot at times, or hogging up a lot of memory on chrome randomly if you have it running for awhile? This only started recently for me... in fact, I thought their recent emergency maint. was maybe to address this issue, but it's still happening even after that for me. I'm wondering if it's my PC, or something to do w/ the game/chrome? :think:

happen to me too with beta chrome, after a while it becomes so laggy so i close browser and open a new one so it'll work more normally.
why they even did thay emergancy maintenance i don't know :O
---------

just wondering about accessory again.
i have 1 accessory with hp^ and double strik^ and another one with attack^ and item drop^
are they worth anything aside of being used as materials? if the first one was attack instead of HP maybe i would use it
but item drop rate seems useless to me.
and there is 1 with attack% and HP^ and not sure to which kami to give it to lol either ares or svarog..or maybe brynhildr for the HP?
meh, all those effect confusing me all the time XD

Slashley
01-27-2018, 03:33 AM
Has anyone noticed the game slowing down a lot at times, or hogging up a lot of memory on chrome randomly if you have it running for awhile?--Chrome is a PoS memory hog. They don't care one bit of the memory management.

This has always happened to me, particularly when running Gem gacha. I assume it is because browsers are not meant to be gaming platforms, my guess is every single gacha pull downloads the graphic, which is then put to memory... without being checked if that image already was there. So the images just pile up more and more and more.
--
just wondering about accessory again.
i have 1 accessory with hp^ and double strik^ and another one with attack^ and item drop^--Considering how in the past week I've found one (1) item with Atk+ (a R) and zero (0) items with Affliction or Dbl+, I'm kinda tempted to say that either one of those are good enough. My god Status res+, Rage gauge- and Ability+ has got to be weighted up like mad...

But really, it comes down to your Accessory space. Still have space? Might as well keep them around. Running out of space? Either enhance one of those or compress your Ns and Rs into fodder SRs.

sanahtlig
01-27-2018, 08:22 AM
I've found that 3 Affliction rate up effects (maxed accessories) + Mordred's Affliction resist down debuff nearly guarantees that character debuffs land on neutral element. Naturally, that's what I'm stacking on all my debuffers. This effect is so strong it's even worth building a team around--that is, ensuring that all ATK/DEF debuffs you need are covered by characters rather than your Soul. Coincidentally, that's also a requirement for a good Bishujorin Burst build, which will soon be highly desirable for Rank 4 Accessory Quests.

Slashley
01-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Now, if only the bloody Affliction accessories would ever drop...

bigblackcock
01-27-2018, 11:59 AM
Considering how in the past week I've found one (1) item with Atk+ (a R) and zero (0) items with Affliction or Dbl+, I'm kinda tempted to say that either one of those are good enough. My god Status res+, Rage gauge- and Ability+ has got to be weighted up like mad...

But really, it comes down to your Accessory space. Still have space? Might as well keep them around. Running out of space? Either enhance one of those or compress your Ns and Rs into fodder SRs.
well, i still have some space and most of what i have now are either N or R, so i can use them as materials.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 12:42 PM
Anybody else notice on the buff/debuff effect page on the wiki that the +double and +triple attack tables have been slowly getting filled in recently?

bmj420420
01-27-2018, 12:45 PM
With these SSR Eidolons and SSR Weapons, should I prioritize Kyuki or her bow?

AznSamsung
01-27-2018, 04:31 PM
Kyuki as u need the extra dmg rite now ... in long term she will be replace but atm u want mlb her

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 11:01 AM
As it currently stands, the majority of kamihimes that aren't SSR are near obsolete and aisde from a very small selected few, many have no use other than the 100 jewels. Has the Japanese version done anything to give these units more use outside of the one-time clear advent event missions? Especially for players who already have SSR teams.

Slashley
01-28-2018, 01:07 PM
As it currently stands, the majority of kamihimes that aren't SSR are near obsolete and aisde from a very small selected few, many have no use other than the 100 jewels. Has the Japanese version done anything to give these units more use outside of the one-time clear advent event missions? Especially for players who already have SSR teams.No, and why would they? They want people to pay for SSRs.

They are printing more and more powerful Rs though, which is good. That should help newer players a lot to get on their feet, assuming they pull such from Jewels gacha. Because heavens forbid, can't put the useful ones into the bloody Gems gacha, now can you.

sanahtlig
01-28-2018, 01:28 PM
As it currently stands, the majority of kamihimes that aren't SSR are near obsolete and aisde from a very small selected few, many have no use other than the 100 jewels. Has the Japanese version done anything to give these units more use outside of the one-time clear advent event missions? Especially for players who already have SSR teams.
The Tower events require spare kamihime, as each kamihime can only be used a few times per event. You'll need your SRs to get to the higher floors.

bmj420420
01-28-2018, 01:58 PM
How many obsidian claws does the final copy of Kyuki take? I know the third takes 70 (and I am about to get it) and I'm positive I can get the fourth but I have no idea about the fifth.

Slashley
01-28-2018, 02:10 PM
How many obsidian claws does the final copy of Kyuki take? I know the third takes 70 (and I am about to get it) and I'm positive I can get the fourth but I have no idea about the fifth.Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=120472686) has an Advent calculator, made by WhatIConceal.

Make a copy and toy around with it.

Dunhere
01-28-2018, 05:29 PM
How many obsidian claws does the final copy of Kyuki take? I know the third takes 70 (and I am about to get it) and I'm positive I can get the fourth but I have no idea about the fifth.

The wiki also has a table of costs.

Laventale
01-28-2018, 09:27 PM
I am a bit lost with the awakening dates. Where can I find the calendar to see what to expect next? (Assuming next ones to get an Awakening are Svarog, Titania and Ares)

Slashley
01-28-2018, 11:15 PM
I am a bit lost with the awakening dates. Where can I find the calendar to see what to expect next? (Assuming next ones to get an Awakening are Svarog, Titania and Ares)The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. Note that so far, Nutaku has done Awakenings one event early.

There is also the DMM wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%8C%96%E8%A6%9A%E9%86%92) which I assume you already know of.

sanahtlig
01-29-2018, 07:32 AM
Without even using a reference, Awakenings on DMM occur once a month. Nutaku has kept to that approximately. So if you know the order, you know when they'll likely happen.

Also, hyperlinks are almost invisible in the new forum layout. That's why I bold them.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 02:51 AM
Is there such a thing like that? like rolling at certain time gives better result and such.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 03:40 AM
Is there such a thing like that? like rolling at certain time gives better result and such.

With jewels, the only bonus rate you'll ever get is for new kamihimes when they release which usually lasts a week.

Kitty
02-01-2018, 04:08 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/408578910796775426/unknown.png

for those who talk shit about DP ^^^6 obi oholdfvgbh holy crcrap

sanahtlig
02-01-2018, 08:41 AM
I have recommended rolling dates in my guide for some elements (ex: Fire). If there's demand I could add others.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Aren't the crossover rewards supposed to be out already?

Nothing showed up in my gift box so far.

Kureru
02-01-2018, 08:54 AM
Aren't the crossover rewards supposed to be out already?

Nothing showed up in my gift box so far.

They are, but I believe they mentioned there might be delay for some people.

Just to check, you got the required coins on the same account, yes?

Found it:

◆ Notice
-Rewards will be distributed before February 7th. There will be some varience in the time of distribution.

Slashley
02-01-2018, 09:33 AM
Does anyone have their cross-over tickets but haven't used them yet?

Last cross-over tickets had an expiration date, so I'm not sure do I want to pick them up from the Gifts box.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 09:53 AM
The 10-chain ticket expires 6 months later. The single roll tickets don't expire.

nicenicenice
02-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Not sure if this is the proper area to post this but here it goes anyways.

I'm having trouble building a team.

Can anyone suggest a team for what I have currently/ what unit(s) I should chase given my current list? Despite playing awhile I haven't really bothered with anything too hard till recently, and I don't really feel like re-rolling.
Thanks for any help in advance! :grin:

Aidoru
02-01-2018, 07:28 PM
The general rule for making a team is simply aim for a decent amount of -atk/-defense down debuffs, a charge extender (Black Propaganda from Mordred being the most common source of this) and some...

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 09:47 PM
i would use the dark team aidoru suggested but would also suggest using awakened gaia in the "anyone" slot also you want to use oberon in your wind team

Aidoru
02-01-2018, 10:00 PM
I was thinking that too until I noticed how many break limits his himes have and I'm under the assumption he isn't too active with the game and hasn't been completing events or at least hasn't been getting all the important items. I'm not even sure if he has the materials to fully break limit her regular form let alone eyes to awaken her and more mats to break limit that.

bigblackcock
02-01-2018, 10:54 PM
I managed to get dark amaterau on the last day of amaterasu gacha and will use her in my team, but not sure which one to replace for her.
my current team is: satan, hades, susanoo, beelzebub
satan and hades will remain in team, no question about it and i'll also try to get thanatos or whatever her name is
so it's between beelzebub and susanoo.
susanoo is a pure damage one, her ability skill is nice to have on the first wave of layer 4 (or other battles) as it strike 8 random targets.
she can buff her own attack and also heal+ give herself light ressistance.
she is also SSR and can get awakened so her burst will be stronger..
(and she is also ama's sister, but doesn't really matter lol)
and beelzebub can give attack buff to all allies, she can give combo attack rate up (and with hades skill i won't get def debuff) and also rampage that increase that team attack for 2 turns (even though can't use abilities or burst during this time)
so which 1 should i replace?
and what extra skill should i give my soul? it'll be either cassi or andromeda as i lack healer

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 11:30 PM
I managed to get dark amaterau on the last day of amaterasu gacha and will use her in my team, but not sure which one to replace for her.
my current team is: satan, hades, susanoo, beelzebub
satan and hades will remain in team, no question about it and i'll also try to get thanatos or whatever her name is
so it's between beelzebub and susanoo.
susanoo is a pure damage one, her ability skill is nice to have on the first wave of layer 4 (or other battles) as it strike 8 random targets.
she can buff her own attack and also heal+ give herself light ressistance.
she is also SSR and can get awakened so her burst will be stronger..
(and she is also ama's sister, but doesn't really matter lol)
and beelzebub can give attack buff to all allies, she can give combo attack rate up (and with hades skill i won't get def debuff) and also rampage that increase that team attack for 2 turns (even though can't use abilities or burst during this time)
so which 1 should i replace?
and what extra skill should i give my soul? it'll be either cassi or andromeda as i lack healer

if susanoo is awakened then keep her in main team if not then put her in sub

bigblackcock
02-02-2018, 12:09 AM
if susanoo is awakened then keep her in main team if not then put her in sub
in the end i plan to go with andromeda/cassi, dark amaterasu, satan, hades and thanatos is front.
so it's seems like a waste to awaken susanoo if she is in sub when i can awaken hades or satan instead.

Slashley
02-02-2018, 12:33 AM
On a sidenote, I guess we're getting new Stamps or whatever those are soon. The Nutaku twitter has been spamming ones we currently don't have ingame. In English. So they've either begun working on them or are already done.

I guess Valentine's event would be suitable for an update like that.

WhatIconceal
02-02-2018, 02:52 AM
inb4 mistranslated stamps i already did my version thanks to google lel (not that anyone is interested)

1ページ目
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp1-1.png

やるじゃん!! (yarujan!!) - "nice!"
よろしくね! (yoroshikune!) - "NTMY!"
ドンマイですね (donmai desune) - "don't worry"
ガンバなのじゃ! (ganbana no ja) - "try harder!"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp1-2.png

やられたぜ... (yararetaze...) - "i was beaten..."
お疲れ様じゃの (otsukaresama ja no) - "thanks for the work"
ゴーゴー! (gou gou!) - "go go!"
ファイトなの! (Faitonano!) - "Fight!"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp1-3.png

突撃します (Totsugeki shimasu) - "here i come"
あリがとう (Arigatou) - "thank you"
慎重に (Shinchou ni) - "be careful"
ごめん〜! (Gomen 〜!) - "sorry~!"

2ページ目
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp2-1.png

ごきげんよう (Gokigen'you) - "have a nice day"
か-回復を... (Ka- kaifuku o...) - "heal plz"
おはようだよ! (Ohayou da yo!) - "good morning!"
絶対に負けない...!! (Zettai ni makenai... ! !) - "absolutely won't lose...!!"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp2-2.png

いらっしゃい (Irasshai) - "welcome"
すまんのじゃ... (Suman no ja...) - "sorry..."
ぶっ殺ょぉ!! (Buyya ~yo~o!!) - "killing / slaughter" - not sure about this one

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp2-3.png
or
https://static.jp.wazap.com/images/db/screenshot/765312_250x250.png

!?
ご説明しますわ! (Gosetsumei shimasu wa!) - "i'll explain!"
キュ〜... (Kyu~...)
一緒に行きませんか? (issho ni ikimasen ka?) - "want to go together? / want to join?" - yep, seems like they censored the stamp as there are 2 versions
or
イイコトしませんか? (ii koto shimasen ka?) - "wanna do smth nice?"

3ページ目
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp3-1.png

おめでとう! (Omedetou!) - "gratz!"
おやすみ... (Oyasumi...) - "good night..."
くすくす (kusukusu) - "giggle"
うりゅりゅ (uryuryu) - "sob"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp3-2.png

OK
NG
はーいっ (Ha-i) - "affirmative"
がんばる! (Ganbaru!) - "i'll do my best!"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp3-3.png

ちーん... (Chi-n...) - "well..."
!
バゴオオンッ (Bagooon) - "punch sfx"
休みが終わる...。 (Yasumi ga owaru....) - "holiday is over...."

LoveSickHero
02-02-2018, 03:22 AM
Hi, haven't played in so long and wanted to get back into the grind. Somehow I have 14 premium gatcha tickets probably from past events and a player choice ticket. Should I use them now to try to get Svalog or wait until Mars is out to spend it? I think that was the original plan until I learned about miracle tickets which I plan on getting one whenever it comes out as well (is there a limit? i read once a year from somewhere). I main fire with Arthur as the soul if it matters.

Fire: Ares, Amaterasu,Baphomet, Nergal, Amon, Ignis
Dark: Balor, Meph,
Water: Rusalka, Nike, Gabriel
Light: Urania
Wind: Zephyrus, Boreas, Cybelle, Ramiel, Heimdallr
Thunder: Indra, Baal

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 10:18 AM
Dont ever expect much from premium gacha tickets. Unless its been changed, they dont get boosted rates from new releases, so waiting for Mars will only give you a chance at her simply because shes in the pool, as well as everything else thats been added. Waitng longer for Svalog only reduces your chance to get her.

VeryVoodoo
02-02-2018, 01:24 PM
inb4 mistranslated stamps i already did my version thanks to google lel (not that anyone is interested)

1ページ目
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp1-1.png

やるじゃん!! (yarujan!!) - "nice!"
よろしくね! (yoroshikune!) - "NTMY!"
ドンマイですね (donmai desune) - "don't worry"
ガンバなのじゃ! (ganbana no ja) - "try harder!"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp1-2.png

やられたぜ... (yararetaze...) - "i was beaten..."
お疲れ様じゃの (otsukaresama ja no) - "thanks for the work"
ゴーゴー! (gou gou!) - "go go!"
ファイトなの! (Faitonano!) - "Fight!"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp1-3.png

突撃します (Totsugeki shimasu) - "here i come"
あリがとう (Arigatou) - "thank you"
慎重に (Shinchou ni) - "be careful"
ごめん〜! (Gomen 〜!) - "sorry~!"

2ページ目
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp2-1.png

ごきげんよう (Gokigen'you) - "have a nice day"
か-回復を... (Ka- kaifuku o...) - "heal plz"
おはようだよ! (Ohayou da yo!) - "good morning!"
絶対に負けない...!! (Zettai ni makenai... ! !) - "absolutely won't lose...!!"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp2-2.png

いらっしゃい (Irasshai) - "welcome"
すまんのじゃ... (Suman no ja...) - "sorry..."
ぶっ殺ょぉ!! (Buyya ~yo~o!!) - "killing / slaughter" - not sure about this one

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp2-3.png
or
https://static.jp.wazap.com/images/db/screenshot/765312_250x250.png

!?
ご説明しますわ! (Gosetsumei shimasu wa!) - "i'll explain!"
キュ〜... (Kyu~...)
一緒に行きませんか? (issho ni ikimasen ka?) - "want to go together? / want to join?" - yep, seems like they censored the stamp as there are 2 versions
or
イイコトしませんか? (ii koto shimasen ka?) - "wanna do smth nice?"

3ページ目
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp3-1.png

おめでとう! (Omedetou!) - "gratz!"
おやすみ... (Oyasumi...) - "good night..."
くすくす (kusukusu) - "giggle"
うりゅりゅ (uryuryu) - "sob"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp3-2.png

OK
NG
はーいっ (Ha-i) - "affirmative"
がんばる! (Ganbaru!) - "i'll do my best!"

http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=小ネタ%2F用語解説&src=Stamp3-3.png

ちーん... (Chi-n...) - "well..."
!
バゴオオンッ (Bagooon) - "punch sfx"
休みが終わる...。 (Yasumi ga owaru....) - "holiday is over...."

Do you have the sprites for those without the Japanese text in the pics? :kiss: Or does no such thing exist for those?

WhatIconceal
02-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Do you have the sprites for those without the Japanese text in the pics? :kiss: Or does no such thing exist for those?

nope, i don't think devs would be so kind to share game resources for free;

maybe someone can photoshop it or smthing

bigblackcock
02-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Saraswati's encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSP7yOY9g4g
Parvati's encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_uavZN6iW8
Ganges encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM209cFbxL8
Lilim avaritia's encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hj9j2vgaX4&
Pharol's encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWhGcxyfsQ0

BlazeAlter
02-03-2018, 04:59 AM
When is the 2nd miracle ticket coming?

Is it possible that they'll release one for february or not?

Slashley
02-03-2018, 05:42 AM
When is the 2nd miracle ticket coming?

Is it possible that they'll release one for february or not?If Nutaku intends to roughly follow DMM's schedule, then we can expect the second one around Mars (early March) or SSR Cybele (late March).

But there is no telling what Nutaku will do. Like, maybe they'll release a new Miracle Ticket every month. Maybe they'll do one every six months. Who knows?

nicenicenice
02-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Awesome, thanks! <br />
<br />
Yeah I think I'll work on getting my Dark team up to snuff(break them fully etc.) and slowly work on the other teams over time. And yeah you're right, I started the game then...

MooShoes
02-06-2018, 01:03 AM
I recently got Gaia awakened and was checking the required limit break materials. The last star does require quite a lot of stuff but then i came to know that they lowered the amount of materials to something much more reasonable in japan. When can we expect that patch to reach us?

Marigold
02-06-2018, 01:05 AM
I recently got Gaia awakened and was checking the required limit break materials. The last star does require quite a lot of stuff but then i came to know that they lowered the amount of materials to something much more reasonable in japan. When can we expect that patch to reach us?

Right when we get Awakened Svarog in less than 4 weeks if everything goes right in Nutaku and they follow the schedule...

Slashley
02-06-2018, 09:33 AM
Right when we get Awakened Svarog in less than 4 weeks if everything goes right in Nutaku and they follow the schedule...As far as I know, it was in Ixion/Yata reprint. So in ~10 days for us.

Awakening themselves have been one week early so far in Nutaku, so maybe they'll rush out that change too? I wouldn't complain.

MrTouchdown
02-06-2018, 10:30 AM
I don't want to create another post for this but Kamihime producer announced something yesterday about awakenings:

"About the awakening character which we are adding at the pace of one month every month,
Delay in implementation has occurred due to partial adjustment.
We sincerely apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the addition.

The awakening character is scheduled to be added to Shinki of light attribute next time.
We are preparing to offer you in a better form to everyone,
We appreciate your patience as we wait for a while."

[About the balance adjustment of some characters]
Balance adjustment of some characters is planned at the timing of the second anniversary in march.
Regarding the target character, we are making adjustments now.

Also they added something about performance

【Improvement of transition and display speed】
Regarding improvement of transition and display speed,
We will release improvements related to page rendering processing in early March.
This correspondence improves the page transition speed of the whole game.

MooShoes
02-06-2018, 12:10 PM
Right when we get Awakened Svarog in less than 4 weeks if everything goes right in Nutaku and they follow the schedule...

As far as I know, it was in Ixion/Yata reprint. So in ~10 days for us.

Awakening themselves have been one week early so far in Nutaku, so maybe they'll rush out that change too? I wouldn't complain.

Thanks for answering.

This is great, as grimoires are rather limited and the current amount needed is quite high.

sanahtlig
02-06-2018, 02:46 PM
I don't want to create another post for this but Kamihime producer announced something yesterday about awakenings
If you're going to post gibberish from Google Translate, at least link the original Japanese source so others like me can de-garble it.

MrTouchdown
02-06-2018, 03:15 PM
sure the link is http://pc-play.games.dmm.co.jp/play/kamipror/

And here you have the original post non translated

have fun

sanahtlig
02-06-2018, 03:51 PM
Ok, so the highlights from the monthly Letter from the Producer are:

January's Awakening has been delayed due to issues with balancing / implementation. January's Awakened kamihime will be Light-element.
The team is working on improving the UI, especially load times and responsiveness.
The Accessory UI is being reworked so it's easier to switch loadouts from character to character.
They're working on improvements to the UI which will allow teams to be organized for Tower Quests more quickly and easily.
They're rebalancing some characters.

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 10:34 AM
Hoping that light awakening will be Metatron, a bit bias since she and Sol are the only light ssrs I have. Also wonder if the load times improvements will have any affect towards the nutaku version, ours is really bad.

Gronk877
02-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Hi folks, didn't want to create a new topic for this so figured I'd post in general. I originally began playing back when the game first released but could only play for about a 2 weeks due to going out of country. Back now and logged in again and boy oh boy am I lost. Not really sure where to start or what to do with all the stuff I've been given.

-8680 jewels (will have over 10k once the valentine/welcome back event is over)
-30k gems (Im sure this means nothing)

SSR: Amon Unleashed, that's it. Dark team looks ok I guess?
Have all other element teams created comprised of SRs and Rs
Only Legendary soul I have unlocked is Mordred
Only SSR Eidolon is Apocolypse

It's probably my weapon grids I am assuming that are just god awful. This is what my Dark one looks like (see attachment). The other grids are going to be of similar or worse quality.

I guess my biggest questions are what should I be doing first/working towards? I've got an idea but maybe you all can steer me better.

1) Work on story and unlock freebies/rewards/scenes?
2) Do dailies?
3) Find a way to get mats to uncap Amon to 4* (She currently has been uncapped twice)
4) Build a weapon grid that doesn't suck.

Cheers.

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 08:46 PM
I am trying to save up some Half Elixir through the main quests exchange materials.
Can someone tell me which is better to do that?

Marigold
02-07-2018, 09:07 PM
I am trying to save up some Half Elixir through the main quests exchange materials.
Can someone tell me which is better to do that?
They're pretty much the same, but after "x" point you'll hit a barrier in one and have to continue on another area (since the shop exchange is incremental)

Aidoru
02-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Hi folks, didn't want to create a new topic for this so figured I'd post in general. I originally began playing back when the game first released but could only play for about a 2 weeks due to going out of country. Back now and logged in again and boy oh boy am I lost. Not really sure where to start or what to do with all the stuff I've been given.

-8680 jewels (will have over 10k once the valentine/welcome back event is over)
-30k gems (Im sure this means nothing)

SSR: Amon Unleashed, that's it. Dark team looks ok I guess?
Have all other element teams created comprised of SRs and Rs
Only Legendary soul I have unlocked is Mordred
Only SSR Eidolon is Apocolypse

It's probably my weapon grids I am assuming that are just god awful. This is what my Dark one looks like (see attachment). The other grids are going to be of similar or worse quality.

I guess my biggest questions are what should I be doing first/working towards? I've got an idea but maybe you all can steer me better.

1) Work on story and unlock freebies/rewards/scenes?
2) Do dailies?
3) Find a way to get mats to uncap Amon to 4* (She currently has been uncapped twice)
4) Build a weapon grid that doesn't suck.

Cheers.

Not sure what other himes you have so I can't give you any advice there. Dark teams are pretty difficult to start off with if you don't have the right SRs and SSRs as the Rs from gem gacha don't provide anything useful as a temp, so you'll be lacking a lot of utilities.

1. Only bother with story when you have nothing else to do, other wise, always prioritize events. Though since we're nearing the end of the event, you can probably progress with the main scenario if your union doesn't need grails, assuming you even participated.
2. You should always do dailies, they even reduced the amount you needed to do to clear them a while back.
3. Events will provide you with the break limit books needed, just farm the other dark related mats during Saturday.
4. Raid bosses can drop SR weapons, they're not the best but it's a start if you want to go a full weapon grid of a single element. If not, just use whatever strongest weapons you can get a hold on and hope you can get decent sub SR/SSR weapons from events. Luckily, the next event will have a dark SSR sword, SR bow and SR hammer, so you'd best prep up and try at getting all the copies, especially the SSR sword needed for Mordred.

Gronk877
02-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Not sure what other himes you have so I can't give you any advice there. Dark teams are pretty difficult to start off with if you don't have the right SRs and SSRs as the Rs from gem gacha don't provide anything useful as a temp, so you'll be lacking a lot of utilities.

1. Only bother with story when you have nothing else to do, other wise, always prioritize events. Though since we're nearing the end of the event, you can probably progress with the main scenario if your union doesn't need grails, assuming you even participated.
2. You should always do dailies, they even reduced the amount you needed to do to clear them a while back.
3. Events will provide you with the break limit books needed, just farm the other dark related mats during Saturday.
4. Raid bosses can drop SR weapons, they're not the best but it's a start if you want to go a full weapon grid of a single element. If not, just use whatever strongest weapons you can get a hold on and hope you can get decent sub SR/SSR weapons from events. Luckily, the next event will have a dark SSR sword, SR bow and SR hammer, so you'd best prep up and try at getting all the copies, especially the SSR sword needed for Mordred.

Thanks I am not in a union so not even sure if the event would get me anything right now. I may do some raids just to unlock some rewards and will look toward the next event.

When you talk about weapon grids are you saying its okay to mix element and just use a weapon your soul is compatible with? Given that you want to have a strong single element team I figured you would want the weapons to all be of the same element.

EDIT: Since you also asked about himes

SRs
Dark: Beelzebub
Light: Belobog
Elec: Ramiel, Baal
Wind: Hermes, Cybele
Fire: Amon, Brynhildr
Water: Nike, Belphelgor

Aidoru
02-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Thanks I am not in a union so not even sure if the event would get me anything right now. I may do some raids just to unlock some rewards and will look toward the next event.

When you talk about weapon grids are you saying its okay to mix element and just use a weapon your soul is compatible with? Given that you want to have a strong single element team I figured you would want the weapons to all be of the same element.

If you joined a union in the middle of a union event, you'd get all the rewards where they already met the quota. That's a lot of stuff if they're already done. Of course finding a union willing to invite someone just to have them hoard rewards without contributing might be difficult, if anything, you might be able to join a less active one and at least get something. Also you need to join a union to complete certain dailies, specifically the donating gems to union dailies that appear sometime.

Getting all the weapons of the same element is a goal to keep in mind, but it's not something you're going to be doing in a single day let alone a week. Til then, for your sub weapons, you're best off using anything strong you can get a hold of, especially with your current numbers. You do want your main weapon to be the same element as your teams focus so your soul will be the same element, so you'll be stuck using that R sword on it for your dark team until you hopefully get the next event's SSR sword. You'll slowly swap out the rest of the weapons better weapons as you progress from events and hopefully convert them all to a single element.

artista
02-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Hello, im newbie and need help to choose my soul.

Im currently using Hades, Osiris, Nyarlathotep and Gaia with Ea and Metatron as subs (still needs work to be a dark team)

Which soul would you recommend?

sanahtlig
02-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Mordred with Sniper Shot.

kylie
02-08-2018, 05:45 PM
Just a little advice on building my team,

the first one is a light oriented team with Michael as SSR

the second is wind team centered around Gaia.

which team should I invest miracle tickets on and what Souls should I prioritze next now that I have Arthur, Mordred and D'art?

sanahtlig
02-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Focus on the Wind team, as you have 2 components for a good Wind team: Gaia and Oberon. Your next Miracle ticket pick will preferably be SSR Cybele, but if she isn't available Hastur is a solid pick also. Since you have Oberon you have some flexibility with what Souls / EX ability to use. I'd probably go for Joan, and then Andromeda. Joan will allow you to chain guard against AoE overdrives indefinitely.

kylie
02-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Thanks man but I have a follow up question, does Wind have an SSR healer? Or if not will there be on the upcoming months?

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 08:01 PM
Wind gets Seth in... a little over 3.5 months? She was released in the end of May on DMM. She is awesome.

-

So, I've been playing since the launch on Nutaku. Just tonight I noticed that certain R eidolons have a reduce damage from X element passive, going up to 20% at 4*. My mind is blown. Those passives are also worded differently from how Jack Frost's is, weirdly enough. Do they work differently, or is it a case of so much time having passed between the original set of eidolons and Jack Frost such that they forget how they phrased things for the same effect?

Incidentally, it ought to be possible to test if duplicating an eidolon's resistance passive stacks. If everything stacks, awakened Gaia's 40% damage cut + 20% thunder resist (packaged with the general purpose damage cut skill) + 4* R Gremlin (-20% damage from thunder) in your main slot + 4* R Gremlin in friend slot should reduce thunder damage to 0.
Not that I have Gaia, but hey, just putting it out there in case anybody else is curious and able to test it.

sanahtlig
02-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Resistances from kamihime and eidolons do indeed stack, and yes, you can mitigate attacks to 0 damage. Eidolon effects can also stack with themselves (e.g., 2x Jack of Frost).

QXZ
02-08-2018, 08:48 PM
y is this not capped..... as a Sol owner i must protest

Aidoru
02-08-2018, 09:32 PM
y is this not capped..... as a Sol owner i must protest

It takes a lot more effort now that atk down has been capped to reach 0 damage taken, even then it's not something you can keep on forever since it generally requires buffs. Though with barrier buffs being added to our version soon, if not already, we'll have even more ways to mitigate damage.

bigblackcock
02-08-2018, 10:59 PM
just wondering what extra a bility i should use in my dark team as the debuffs are kinda covered.
Hades- frame A attack debuff
Satan- frame A defense debuff
Amaterasu- frame B attack and defense sebuff+ black propaganda effect.

i've thought about 1 of those 3, what do you think?
Raging assault-
attack, combo rate and burst gauge fill up, can help to get to burst faster, but it's only effect the soul.
Indomitable-
defense+, debuff resist, reflect and regeneration-
a healer job is to stay alive so she can heal the rest of the team, the reflect and defense up can help there.
Holy sheath's ray-
heal 1 ally+ attack and def debuff, can help 1 kami to survive a bit+ a little more power

Slashley
02-09-2018, 12:20 AM
Thanks man but I have a follow up question, does Wind have an SSR healer? Or if not will there be on the upcoming months?Seth / Seto. A Sol tier healer coming up around late May. Sadly, she might be available in the same Miracle Ticket as SSR Cybele, which is a huge problem for Wind teams as they're both ridiculously exceptionally good Wind SSRs. It cannot be described just how much better off Wind will be if SSR Cybele is available on the second Miracle Ticket.
--
Incidentally, it ought to be possible to test if duplicating an eidolon's resistance passive stacks. If everything stacks, awakened Gaia's 40% damage cut + 20% thunder resist (packaged with the general purpose damage cut skill) + 4* R Gremlin (-20% damage from thunder) in your main slot + 4* R Gremlin in friend slot should reduce thunder damage to 0.
Not that I have Gaia, but hey, just putting it out there in case anybody else is curious and able to test it.The only reason why this is a bad idea is because the damage loss from no Eidolon effects is massive. But yes, it SHOULD work, and the difference it makes SHOULD be absolutely insane.

However, over time, all elements will get their Jack Frosts. 40% Elemental Attack -10% counter-element is way, way, WAYYY better than a Gremlin, even if you take more damage this way.
just wondering what extra a bility i should use in my dark team as the debuffs are kinda covered.
Amaterasu- frame B attack and defense sebuff+ black propaganda effect.--My personal preference would be Asmund's combo-. Kamihime is broken atm, so I can't check the skill name. Anyway, never getting double/triple attacked makes your runs extremely consistent even in hard content.

However, if you're not running Balor, then Mordred's debuff- would be also be VITAL. Missing any single one of your debuffs can easily lead to wipes. And Balor is stronger than Mordred.

Kitty
02-09-2018, 12:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIEvmIN27zE&feature=youtu.be

just skip to 2:16

LeCrestfallen
02-09-2018, 02:29 AM
i call haxx T_T

kylie
02-09-2018, 06:27 AM
Which of these babies should I MLB next?

sanahtlig
02-09-2018, 07:10 AM
Amaterasu- frame B attack and defense sebuff+ black propaganda effect.
A Burst build with Balor, Shingen + Raging Assault would be excellent when healing isn't required. Eventually you could sub Thanatos for Satan and run with Osiris instead of Balor, allowing you to run Ambush instead of Raging Assault. Sadly Satan's DEF down is probably too low right now to enable easy clears of Rank 4 Accessory Quests. Maybe if you had the -10% DEF eidolon?

Cobblemaniac
02-09-2018, 07:21 AM
I've noticed KHP compatibility with certain browsers really doesn't work well... safari comes up with reloading or freezing issues, and chrome really gets my computer hot after running for a while... is there any recommended browser for both computer and iphone?

bigblackcock
02-09-2018, 07:30 AM
A Burst build with Balor, Shingen + Raging Assault would be excellent when healing isn't required. Eventually you could sub Thanatos for Satan and run with Osiris instead of Balor, allowing you to run Ambush instead of Raging Assault. Sadly Satan's DEF down is probably too low right now to enable easy clears of Rank 4 Accessory Quests. Maybe if you had the -10% DEF eidolon?

i don't have any -def eido, so it's 30% atm, but once i get thanatos it'll be 50% def debuff and 40% attack debuff (or 50% after using jorm)
thought of this team: thanatos, dark amaterasu, awakened hades, awakened satan and keep andromesa/cassi as a soul.
right now only thanatos is missing, while in the other team require me to find osiris as well.

2 lazy 2 log in
02-09-2018, 07:32 AM
Which of these babies should I MLB next?

in order diana > iblis > ithaqua > belphagor > parvati

cause debuffs/heals and parvati is incredibly op for a sr

Slashley
02-09-2018, 08:25 AM
in order diana > iblis > ithaqua > belphagor > parvati

cause debuffs/heals and parvati is incredibly op for a srDiana's debuff doesn't get increased and I don't see the point of Iblis.

The most important ones are Oberon and Cybele if you ask me. Together they'd have -30% Atk/Def after limit broken.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Diana's debuff doesn't get increased and I don't see the point of Iblis.

The most important ones are Oberon and Cybele if you ask me. Together they'd have -30% Atk/Def after limit broken.

didn't see oberon, yeah, her
but cybele is useless if you have iblis. there's only a 3% difference, and iblis can debuff ALL enemies and rather than cybeles self atk up, iblis has an elemental buff to all allies plus atk blindness.

Marigold
02-09-2018, 09:25 AM
I've noticed KHP compatibility with certain browsers really doesn't work well... safari comes up with reloading or freezing issues, and chrome really gets my computer hot after running for a while... is there any recommended browser for both computer and iphone?

For PC an old version of Chrome (preferably the ones with release date of around June or July 2017) or Maxthon (notice that this one consumes a lot of memory so it might heat your PC even more) is what works for my PC, others like Opera and IE just won't work.
For iPhone I use an old version of Chrome as well but that's not avaliable in iOS, I've heard people in the threads talking about a browser called Puffin and also UC.
Maybe they'll work for you?

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 10:51 AM
there a guide to lv up accessory??? i just notice the HUGE price of gem that it need near max lv

sanahtlig
02-09-2018, 11:06 AM
there a guide to lv up accessory??? i just notice the HUGE price of gem that it need near max lv
Take a look at the Optimal Accessory Enhancement Discussion thread.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 07:01 PM
Is Vine worth using? Will her eidolon frame defense down make up for her god awful stats?

Marigold
02-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Is Vine worth using? Will her eidolon frame defense down make up for her god awful stats?

I think I had the same issue in my first month with Yamata no Orochi, short answer: No
It also misses a lot without Vissicitudes of Fortune

Cobblemaniac
02-09-2018, 08:05 PM
For PC an old version of Chrome (preferably the ones with release date of around June or July 2017) or Maxthon (notice that this one consumes a lot of memory so it might heat your PC even more) is what works for my PC, others like Opera and IE just won't work.
For iPhone I use an old version of Chrome as well but that's not avaliable in iOS, I've heard people in the threads talking about a browser called Puffin and also UC.
Maybe they'll work for you?

Will try it out. Thanks for the help

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Is there a better way to collect fodder to level up the skill of the weapon except for the gem gacha and raid battle?

QXZ
02-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Is there a better way to collect fodder to level up the skill of the weapon except for the gem gacha and raid battle?

you can use R and SR items as fodder as well.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 09:28 PM
you can use R and SR items as fodder as well.

I know that but I want to know other ways to get those items except for Gem gacha and Raid battles.

QXZ
02-09-2018, 09:35 PM
I know that but I want to know other ways to get those items except for Gem gacha and Raid battles.

SP quests and... Jewel gacha!

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 09:43 PM
SP quests and... Jewel gacha!

Don't have enough jewels for the gacha and I didn't know you could get R weapons from SP quests

QXZ
02-09-2018, 11:48 PM
there are sp quests specifically for enhancements, materials and gems - which gets you more gachas.

Kureru
02-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Weapon quest only gives enhancement material, which is useless for enhancing skill level.

Options for skill weapons are gacha, disaster raids, events, material exchange.

Someone
02-10-2018, 03:23 AM
story quests sometimes drop R weapon as well.

Slashley
02-10-2018, 03:27 AM
Is Vine worth using? Will her eidolon frame defense down make up for her god awful stats?... my god those are some TERRIBLE base stats... 666 at LMB?
And you might not even be able to LMB her, which would leave her to around ~614ish Atk?

If memory serves, Sanahtlig calculated Yamata-no-Orochi at 0-stars is about +-0 net gain in specific circumstances. Seeing as 0-star Yamata-no-Orochi is slightly higher in base atk at 0-stars already, I don't see Vine being any better.

The question is... Sanahtlig? If somebody was crazy enough to farm a 3-star Vine for 30% Dark Elem attack, would it that be a good FriendList pick for Dark teams who have -40% Def? As in, trading 45% -> 30% Elem atk for -40% -> -50% Def?
story quests sometimes drop R weapon as well.Rare mobs usually do, yes. But their appearance rate isn't anything impressive.

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 03:32 AM
I have a rainbow weapon grid. Now I'm trying to make a mono grid. Seeing as I don't have enough attack+ weapons, should I put HP+ weapons on the grid or should I keep the maxed out SSR weapons of a different element on the grid? Keeping in mind, I still need to enhance the skilllevels of the weapons. Thanks.

Shieun
02-10-2018, 04:35 AM
I have a rainbow weapon grid. Now I'm trying to make a mono grid. Seeing as I don't have enough attack+ weapons, should I put HP+ weapons on the grid or should I keep the maxed out SSR weapons of a different element on the grid? Keeping in mind, I still need to enhance the skilllevels of the weapons. Thanks.

Keep farming on assault SR from disaster while you slowly phase your rainbowgrid and turn them into monogrid. It appears that SR defenders are generally frowned upon, but I'd give a second thought for those (SR defenders) that have 2k+ attack

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 07:16 AM
Hello, im newbie and need help to choose my soul.

Im currently using Hades, Osiris, Nyarlathotep and Gaia with Ea and Metatron as subs (still needs work to be a dark team)

Which soul would you recommend?

So here i am again because i luckily got amon unleashed for my dark team (first 3k i used after this)

Do i still go Mordred with Amon or does it change anything?

Laventale
02-10-2018, 08:23 AM
I've grown to actually skip all the scenes.

I started playing because of the scenes and kept playing because the game actually demands skill and proper thinking.

If you really enjoy the game, then you'll keep enjoying it, with or without H scenes.

Cobblemaniac
02-10-2018, 08:26 AM
I've grown to actually skip all the scenes.

I started playing because of the scenes and kept playing because the game actually demands skill and proper thinking.

If you really enjoy the game, then you'll keep enjoying it, with or without H scenes.

A good premise and all, but why not play Granblue if you like the mechanics? I'm pretty sure Granblue is a much more polished game (with better servers too) than KH project.

Cobblemaniac
02-10-2018, 08:27 AM
So here i am again because i luckily got amon unleashed for my dark team (first 3k i used after this)

Do i still go Mordred with Amon or does it change anything?

As far as I know, no, Mordred is still hella important for BB. What Amon does change is you get a better dark setup I guess? Congrats btw

sanahtlig
02-10-2018, 09:08 AM
If memory serves, Sanahtlig calculated Yamata-no-Orochi at 0-stars is about +-0 net gain in specific circumstances. Seeing as 0-star Yamata-no-Orochi is slightly higher in base atk at 0-stars already, I don't see Vine being any better.
If I said Yamata-no-Orochi is a damage loss or break-even I was mistaken. Increasing DEF down from -40% to -50% is a massive damage increase that offsets any base stat factors. You could run an eidolon with 0 base stats and still get a sizeable damage increase. In this case, running a LV75 Vine instead of an eidolon like LV100 Yatagarasu would yield a 16% damage increase (+20% due to DEF decrease, -3% due to loss in base stats). That's assuming the debuff sticks and it lasts 180s. If it has a terrible accuracy rate that would obviously make it much less useful. I don't see any mention of this on the JP wiki page however, just people cheering.

I wasn't aware that an eidolon would be made available to all that gives an extra -10% DEF. This is pretty huge. Preliminarily I'd say everyone should farm it , if only to use for those Advent challenges. I'm less keen on using it in teams that can already reach -50% DEF, due to the stat loss, but if you want some insurance against other DEF debuffs missing, it could be worthwhile I suppose.

Slashley
02-10-2018, 09:09 AM
A good premise and all, but why not play Granblue if you like the mechanics? I'm pretty sure Granblue is a much more polished game (with better servers too) than KH project.Not available in English would be one reason.

Cobblemaniac
02-10-2018, 09:11 AM
Not available in English would be one reason.

I remember still playing the game with english translations though. Unless you're referring to an English dedicated server?

Slashley
02-10-2018, 09:17 AM
If I said Yamata-no-Orochi is a damage loss or break-even I was mistaken.--Come to think of it, I believe this was long before Accessory Quests, so the content available was mostly over by the time Yamata-no-Orochi comes off cooldown, thus not really being a benefit. And using her through friendlist is... not particularly good.

Well, good. I guess it's worth farming her and trying her out. It will really depend on how likely she is to miss.

Aidoru
02-10-2018, 09:17 AM
GBF has an English version but it's still hosted on DMM. Not sure if it's google translate level of quality since I didn't pay attention.

I've tried it before but stopped fairly quickly because it's UI is even worse than Dragon Providence as it doesn't have a desktop version and I personally don't like jumping extremely late in to a game.

sanahtlig
02-10-2018, 09:29 AM
I guess it's worth farming her and trying her out. It will really depend on how likely she is to miss.
This is really exciting for Wind, which lacks options to reach the DEF debuff cap. Dark teams with Satan should also be enthused, as well as Thunder teams without Mammon (i.e., all).

Aidoru
02-10-2018, 10:28 AM
For getting all the copies of Vine, I'm not sure if this applies for her but the wind SR in the shop restocked for me a while back and it was even free or extremely cheap. I have never gone back to farm those stages and didn't have any mats left to buy her in the first place if the added materials needed. I currently have her fully break limited, since I held onto her 3/4 break copy I had when I first started playing the game when there was only 3 copies. Though this was like a month ago.

sanahtlig
02-10-2018, 11:11 AM
The JP wiki mentions that a final copy of Vine will be made available in the shop eventually.

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 01:08 PM
IIRC, the translation quality for the english version of Granblue wasn't that bad. I actually played it for a bit before Kamihime launched here to get a feel for the gameplay. The UI being what it is of course meant that I wanted to bash my head against the wall shortly into every session, thus I dropped it as soon as Kamihime launched.

Kind of a shame that Yamata-no-Orochi's wiki page has the remark that its accuracy isn't so high. Once eidolon exchange finally comes in, I figure that I'll probably get the SR eidolon limit break items, but then it's a question of raising her, or Diabolos for funsies. +30% assault/+30% HP for all elements is... abnormally interesting for SR tier after all.

Cobblemaniac
02-11-2018, 12:03 AM
IIRC, the translation quality for the english version of Granblue wasn't that bad. I actually played it for a bit before Kamihime launched here to get a feel for the gameplay. The UI being what it is of course meant that I wanted to bash my head against the wall shortly into every session, thus I dropped it as soon as Kamihime launched.

Kind of a shame that Yamata-no-Orochi's wiki page has the remark that its accuracy isn't so high. Once eidolon exchange finally comes in, I figure that I'll probably get the SR eidolon limit break items, but then it's a question of raising her, or Diabolos for funsies. +30% assault/+30% HP for all elements is... abnormally interesting for SR tier after all.

Don't know how valid an anecdote is here, but I'd say judging from personal experience that Yamata's miss rate for the def buff is pretty high, probably only slightly better than the miss rate for typical blind procs. You might not want to rely on the debuff for a reliable 50% state.

GabKarol
02-12-2018, 02:38 AM
I main water so should I roll now or is there a hime in the near future worth waiting for. currently 25k jewels

blubbergott
02-12-2018, 03:44 AM
If you got the patience, in 2 months the 100% Water Eidolon will get released, that would be the perfect opportunity to use your gems and hope for a jackpot. Also comes together with Ashirat who seems good for more burst focused builds.

Kureru
02-12-2018, 04:08 AM
Getting spammed with warnings about rupie points expiring -_-

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 04:15 AM
Is there a difference between Fire ATK ↑(like on Fafnir) and Fire Characters' ATK ↑(like on Cthugha)?

kylie
02-12-2018, 05:05 AM
Since the reset, rupie points( from the DP crossover event) notification keeps popping up everytime I go to My Page. I pressed the exchange button but it keeps on sending me to the gacha page.

I hope this will not keep up until the expiration date of rupie points in 2/22. It's pretty annoying.

Shieun
02-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Is there a difference between Fire ATK ↑(like on Fafnir) and Fire Characters' ATK ↑(like on Cthugha)?

One is element based, the other is character. Both does different thing in the attack formula, but it's best if you can get both as close as possible.

If your weapon grid is weak, character attack will be better than elemental attack. If your weapon grid is over 100% assault, then elemental attack will be better than character attack.

Slashley
02-12-2018, 08:52 AM
-- If your weapon grid is weak, character attack will be better than elemental attack. If your weapon grid is over 100% assault, then elemental attack will be better than character attack.That is the short version, yes.

The rule of thumb I try to use is that you should always run two elemental sources - either two elemental attack Eidolons or one + elemental advantage. At this point, assuming that your weapon grid is 80%+, whether you pick a third elemental source (two elemental Eidolons + elemental advantage) or or two elemental sources + character attack doesn't make much of a difference damage wise. Elemental is still better for damage though, since character attack can be gained from your weapon grid and is thus much easier to come by. But you can get 20% HP from character attack, which can easily be worth the trade off.

Unregistered
02-12-2018, 06:44 PM
I was wondering when the ragnarok disaster raid will be added to nutaku version? And how hard will these raids be?

Aidoru
02-12-2018, 07:07 PM
I was wondering when the ragnarok disaster raid will be added to nutaku version? And how hard will these raids be?

I might be reading the jp wiki wrong but it seems each Rangarok disaster raid got added at different times. They got their first one during the thunder union event, which was 3 events ago for us.

According to JP wiki
Thunder - Thunder Union in January (already passed for us)
Wind - Ixion/Yata Reprint in February (after Valentine events)
Fire - Sphinx/Vritra Reprint in May
Ice - Illuyanka water advent in June
Light - Ixion 2nd Reprint in July
Dark - Pheonix Reprint in September

No idea how nutaku plans to handle implementing them for us.

sanahtlig
02-12-2018, 07:48 PM
One is element based, the other is character. Both does different thing in the attack formula, but it's best if you can get both as close as possible.

If your weapon grid is weak, character attack will be better than elemental attack. If your weapon grid is over 100% assault, then elemental attack will be better than character attack.
Character attack and elemental attack bonus are separate terms in the damage formula, so they're actually completely independent of each other. What this means is that the relative gain from character attack depends only on the existing character attack bonus, and elemental attack on existing elemental attack bonus. Elemental attack is generally superior simply because character attack is available from more sources right now. At low character attack, elemental attack will still be better--simply because buffing from 0 is more effective than buffing a low number that's greater than 0.

Marigold
02-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Someone knows the Best Quest Number to farm Materials for Vine?

sanahtlig
02-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Someone knows the Best Quest Number to farm Materials for Vine?
My guess is that drops are dependent solely on number of enemies killed. If I remember correctly, sub-quest #2 (Diabolos's Surprise) had 3 waves of 3, which would maximize kills.

Marigold
02-12-2018, 08:48 PM
2/4 ATM
I'll give that a shot, thanks

Slashley
02-13-2018, 12:33 AM
My guess is that drops are dependent solely on number of enemies killed. If I remember correctly, sub-quest #2 (Diabolos's Surprise) had 3 waves of 3, which would maximize kills.According to JP Wiki, that one has 8 mobs. Plus a chance of 3 mobs turning into a Rare one. The Free Quest Nike's Rampage has 8 mobs as well, and doesn't have a rare mob.

Rare mobs tend to give R weapons for fodder, but less stuff for Vine. So up to you to decide which one to farm.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 12:50 AM
Is it just me or has this game been eating up an causally large amount of memory the past week? Even more than it usually does. Noticing a lot of stuttering with the game that was never this bad and sometimes, it even locks up the browser, ranging from a few seconds to a over a minute to me forcing the browser to close with task manager.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 12:52 AM
unusually*

Halozkiller
02-13-2018, 02:15 AM
Hello!
I'm new to the game.
This morning the new Valentine's Event came out and so I battled some of the new Raid Bosses and got some rewards by defeating them.
When I went to check out in the event page how many items I had it said I had none. I also checked the battle history but there it says that I did drop all the items that are listed.
Is there something I'm unaware of or is it some kind of new problem?

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 04:44 AM
Is it just me or has this game been eating up an causally large amount of memory the past week? Even more than it usually does. Noticing a lot of stuttering with the game that was never this bad and sometimes, it even locks up the browser, ranging from a few seconds to a over a minute to me forcing the browser to close with task manager.

It has indeed and surely suspicious. Would like more info on this.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 05:54 AM
Downgrading to an older version of chrome fixed the issue for me.

Slashley
02-13-2018, 05:56 AM
Is it just me or has this game been eating up an causally large amount of memory the past week? Even more than it usually does. Noticing a lot of stuttering with the game that was never this bad and sometimes, it even locks up the browser, ranging from a few seconds to a over a minute to me forcing the browser to close with task manager.Google is actively trying to get rid of Flash. As long as you allow Chrome to update itself, the game will constantly work like shit.
Hello!
I'm new to the game.
This morning the new Valentine's Event came out and so I battled some of the new Raid Bosses and got some rewards by defeating them.
When I went to check out in the event page how many items I had it said I had none. I also checked the battle history but there it says that I did drop all the items that are listed.
Is there something I'm unaware of or is it some kind of new problem?Every single raid event...

The first time you visit the raid front page, all your progress towards raids gets WIPED. That's why the patch notes say "please visit the raid front paga ASAP"
Keep that in mind when the next raid event starts.

Aidoru
02-13-2018, 08:06 AM

Pretty sure it started after the union event ended because I didn't have this problem then as I was on for long periods of time during. Noticed it happening during the 4-day no event period while running 3 accessory quests in a row and it starting to freeze up during the last one. Left task manager opened to notice that the memory usage never stops rising. In about 15~20 minutes of playing, the game goes from about 500mbs to like 3000 mbs of memory used with no end in sight of it stopping. Having to constantly have to reload the game to reset the memory usage. Pretty dang annoying.

sanahtlig
02-13-2018, 08:21 AM
Pretty sure it started after the union event ended because I didn't have this problem then as I was on for long periods of time during. Noticed it happening during the 4-day no event period while running 3 accessory quests in a row and it starting to freeze up during the last one. Left task manager opened to notice that the memory usage never stops rising. In about 15~20 minutes of playing, the game goes from about 500mbs to like 3000 mbs of memory used with no end in sight of it stopping. Having to constantly have to reload the game to reset the memory usage. Pretty dang annoying.
The game is only using 800MB of RAM for me in UC browser. I've had it open for days now.

Aidoru
02-13-2018, 08:29 AM
The game is only using 800MB of RAM for me in UC browser. I've had it open for days now.

Thanks, I might use that instead if this doesn't get fixed any soon.

th3 fr4gil3
02-13-2018, 09:07 AM
Google is actively trying to get rid of Flash.

pretty much everyone is trying to kill off flash, even Adobe doesn't even update Flash for mobile platforms anymore.

Marigold
02-13-2018, 09:23 AM

You use UC in PC?
Absolute Madman

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 10:09 AM
Should I wait until the player's choice gacha or should I just pull now? Since there's likely a gacha after these polls.

Aidoru
02-13-2018, 10:18 AM
Should I wait until the player's choice gacha or should I just pull now? Since there's likely a gacha after these polls.

With jewels or nutaku gold? Cause last player's choice, you'd only get a few free single pulls and anymore you'd have to use nutaku gold. They could do something new but I wouldn't expect them to.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 10:23 AM
With jewels or nutaku gold? Cause last player's choice, you'd only get a few free single pulls and anymore you'd have to use nutaku gold. They could do something new but I wouldn't expect them to.

Right, completely forgot about that. Ah well.

Unregistered
02-13-2018, 12:44 PM
Huh, seems like we should be getting a few more days to rack up tickets for the 1 year anniversary event compared to the original, if the player's poll aspect is what I'm thinking of. Mainly important for the need to spend fewer half-elixirs on reaching milestones for the prizes. Granted, you're getting half-elixirs along the way too, so it's not too bad.

...guess that also bumps up the Kama/Durga/Shamash set?

didimelo100
02-13-2018, 07:56 PM
Rolled to get Eros for my light team and got Aphrodite, Sarawasti (in the same roll) and another copy of Cthulhu weapon (chose her on miracle ticket) and no Eros. :/

Aidoru
02-14-2018, 11:33 PM
Retweet event for getting jewels and SR eidolon Bugbear. Not sure if it's going to be a fully break copy or literally just a single one. Though has harem scenes as a SR eidolon, so more jewels.

Slashley
02-15-2018, 12:16 AM
It's a single one, like Diabolos, if we want to LMB her it'll need to be through the Eidolon store.

MrTouchdown
02-15-2018, 09:18 AM
Well, in the DMM version they were giving aditional copies of Bugbear in the Nico Nico stuff, so i dont know if nutaku will add them later on.

artista
02-16-2018, 06:51 AM

Hello, i did a roll and got Amaterasu, should i swap something in my team for her?

If only i got in time for dark amaterasu :cry:

sanahtlig
02-16-2018, 07:58 AM

Hello, i did a roll and got Amaterasu, should i swap something in my team for her?

If only i got in time for dark amaterasu :cry:
Depends how developed your Dark grid is, and whether you have access to Sniper Shot. That Dark team with a maxed grid and Sniper Shot wouldn't need Amaterasu, though she might improve the team's survivability in some content by subbing her for Susanoo.

artista
02-16-2018, 08:38 AM
Depends how developed your Dark grid is, and whether you have access to Sniper Shot. That Dark team with a maxed grid and Sniper Shot wouldn't need Amaterasu, though she might improve the team's survivability in some content by subbing her for Susanoo.

Ok, thanks!

Btw what dark hime should i aim for this team or is this good enough?

sanahtlig
02-16-2018, 09:07 AM
what dark hime should i aim for this team or is this good enough?
Thanatos or Pluto. Thanatos is better suited to a Burst build, while Pluto would add some Overdrive protection. It's unlikely that Thanatos will be available with the 2nd Miracle ticket though.

lolix
02-16-2018, 02:33 PM
Is it me , or kamihime took quite a bit of inspiration from fate ? I've just unlocked gilgamesh for example , and his tatoos are really similar to fgo;s gil.

Unless gil had something regarding tatoos in his mythos (which to be honest , i'm not too familiar with) , i don't see how that is not a nod to fate.

LeCrestfallen
02-16-2018, 03:07 PM
No clue about gilgamesh in the mythos, but in most H-games that i played gilgamesh had some kind of tatoos/non human features.

lolix
02-16-2018, 03:44 PM
yeah , but in this case , they are practically identical. Combined with the golden hair (which is like...trademark gilgamesh in fate) , it makes for a very similar interpretation ...other then the gender i guess.

edit : i'm blind aparently. she has blue eyes instead of red. Still , a pretty close resemblance.

Kureru
02-16-2018, 04:14 PM
She's also a loli, and Fate Gilgamesh is a lolicon. Highly suspicious, I'm sure.

sanahtlig
02-16-2018, 05:35 PM
Is it me , or kamihime took quite a bit of inspiration from fate ?
This game is an incomprehensible mishmash of systems, lore, and tropes from other games and settings, drizzled with generic porn. That's par for the course in shovelware, especially of the free-to-play variety.

QXZ
02-16-2018, 07:39 PM
anyon know during raid events (ie now) how do i get more white souls than black souls?

LeCrestfallen
02-16-2018, 07:45 PM
ragna gives Devil souls, so stay away from those.
Just do the other two raids instead.

QXZ
02-16-2018, 07:47 PM
well that means depleting my elixirs >.<

LeCrestfallen
02-16-2018, 07:49 PM
there are most of the time enough raids open, burn the seeds instead, next event is two reprints at once, you will need those elixiers.

lolix
02-16-2018, 08:10 PM
out of curiosity , do buffs also buff the burst attacks ? because most of the times , i didn't saw a difference between a normal burst and a burst attack empowered by chivalry and beelzebub'z attack bonus.

QXZ
02-16-2018, 08:18 PM
if it buffs attack, it buffs normal attack. including double and triple. if it buffs burst... it buffs burst.

however, i think if there is an elemental dmg buff, then it buffs all attacks of that element.

Kureru
02-16-2018, 08:23 PM
Attack buffs do increase burst. Burst damage is just a multiplier attached to your normal attack damage.

There are many reasons why your burst damage might not be increasing from buffs. Using a weaker eidolon? Less def down on the boss? Someone summoned Nicholas at the wrong time? Possibly others I can't remember.

Aidoru
02-16-2018, 08:26 PM
If it says atk then it means all attacks from that unit. It's regular attack, its skills and its burst.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 08:30 PM
Buffs do affect them, but noticing them can be a bit hard given the 5% variance on damage.

An individual kamihime's burst is basically normal attack damage times some multiplier* (plus a small constant tacked on at the end that isn't all that relevant). So buffs would directly affect this.
Burst streak damage is basically the sum of burst damage dealt that turn multipled by a percentage**, with elemental advantage/disadvantage adjustment***. There are also eidolons whose passive includes providing a bonus to burst streaks specifically, but in practice, you'd prefer to use some other eidoon.

*varies depending on the rarity of the kamihime, or main weapon for your soul. Also, the note you see for 3* kamihime or weapons saying increased burst damage, it's referring to a bump to this multiplier
**varies depending on the number of characters that performed a burst that turn. It's {1/(7-N)}
*** generally speaking, advantage means multiply by 1.45, disadvantage means multiply by 75%.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 09:10 PM
Ok, maybe mixing up decimal and percentage formatting is bad form on my part. It ought to be 'multiply by 1.45 and multiply by 0.75', or 'multiply by 145% and multiply by 75%', as opposed to a mix up in the same sentence.

Anyway, Chivalry and Beelzebub's attack buff. Chivalry is +10% to assault. Beelzebub's buff is +15% to assault. These two are also in the same 'frame' ('frame' is a google translate-ism of the jp wiki. There's no official in-game term, so we run with this), which means they do not stack with each other. Just a FYI.
+10% is a small enough increase such that you can possibly roll high with a buff-less attack, then roll low with Chivalry on, and the two numbers can look like they're basically the same. As for the +15%, the numbers shouldn't be that close to each other just yet.

Why I do say 'just yet'? A +X% attack buff doesn't necessarily mean +X% to damage. All the plain old +attack buffs you see add to assault/character. All the (X element) assault skills on weapons add to assault/character. Eidolon passive effects that say (X element) characters' Atk up add to assault/character. Key word: add. They're all lumped together into one factor/term in the damage formula.
If you only have 0% assault (like when you're just starting), then a buff that adds +15% to assault would indeed raise your damage by 15% compared to before the buff. But what if you already have some, like via an eidolon passive giving... +40% for example. Then that +15% atk buff would raise your assault/character value from +40% to +55%. The damage comparison would then be 155%/140% ~= 110%. That is, the relative increase in your damage is actually ~10%. Going back to the previous paragraph, a ~10% increase is small enough such that you can roll low and see a number that resembles a pre-buff attack that rolled high.

lolix
02-16-2018, 09:18 PM
no offense , i do apreciate the fact that you took the time to do the math , but i do understand that damage rolls have both high and lows , and sometimes a buffed attack (if the buff is low enough) can hit lower then a non buffed attack on a high roll

The one thing i wanted to know was if buffs work with bursts attacks.

Other then that , i'm curious how the weekly mission bar works. I've done a single mission multiple times , and i've did some missions that i didn't do before (got jewels for them) after that , but the bar is stuck at 19/25 , and neither option advanced it.

Aidoru
02-16-2018, 09:26 PM
Missions =/= Quests. The mission requires you complete 25 missions, as in the daily missions you get each day throughout the week.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 09:27 PM
The weekly that asks for 25 missions is actually asking for daily missions. As in, the 5 dailies (do 1 Daily Quest, 1 do 1 Raid, 2 different Enhance or Sell something, and Draw 3 times from Gem gacha or Donate to Union). So if you get those 50 crystals 5 times in a week, you're set for that weekly as well.

lolix
02-16-2018, 09:37 PM
oh...i get it. thx

sanahtlig
02-16-2018, 10:07 PM
With +120% character attack, an additional +10% buff will increase your damage by 4.5%. So the difference is barely noticeable--but it could be the difference between a clear and a wipe if the boss is winding up a Raging Overdrive that will instantly kill your entire team, especially since a 4.5% Burst buff could equal multiple normal attacks.

Slashley
02-17-2018, 01:26 AM
well that means depleting my elixirs >.<I don't understand. Why?

... you're not using Elixirs to resurrect in raid events, I hope? There is no penalty for dying, others will finish the fight for you. You can even leave the raid and pick up the rewards later. Just use the "go to my page" button and NEVER the "Give Up" button - nothing good will come from the latter!

Encore
02-17-2018, 11:15 AM
I don't understand. Why?

... you're not using Elixirs to resurrect in raid events, I hope? There is no penalty for dying, others will finish the fight for you. You can even leave the raid and pick up the rewards later. Just use the "go to my page" button and NEVER the "Give Up" button - nothing good will come from the latter!

He meant half elixirs. He intends on starting the raids using AP instead of hopping on others raids using BP.

QXZ
02-17-2018, 03:35 PM
does anyone know if Vine is worthwhile maxing? or should i only get 1 copy for the utility value in the off chance that i need to actually use her??

sanahtlig
02-17-2018, 03:52 PM
More stats are always good, if you'll actually use Vine. Maxing is not a high priority however. You get most of the benefit even at LV30. The difference is about 200-300 HP and ATK, or about 1 R accessory per kamihime.

artista
02-17-2018, 04:00 PM
Hello guys, isnt there a guide about accessory upgrades and stuff like that? I think i saw it somewhere but cant seem to find it now.

QXZ
02-17-2018, 04:07 PM
Kamihime Project Game Guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#

QXZ
02-17-2018, 04:11 PM
btw, can someone give me the link to that google doc that has future events? it also lists the eido's wpns, and himes that are expected to go with the event