PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

lolix
03-04-2018, 10:11 AM
i've read your awakening section. Its just ...it doesn't answer my question

sanahtlig
03-04-2018, 10:13 AM
I have no idea what you're asking then. Good luck!

BlazeAlter
03-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Aigis used to have both a nutaku and a dmm wiki , each with information relevant to the new charaacters released on each update and patch.

As it stands , i can find only 1 kamihime wiki , and i'm guessing that;s our version. I was actually curious about future character awakenings. I'm guessing there is nothing like that here , yes ?

if you're looking for the awakenings we'll get in the future, why not go to the kamihime JP wiki?

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 10:50 AM
The thing with nutaku kamihime is a lot of players seem to be making their own seperate spreadsheets and resources than everyone just working on a single wiki. That's why the wikis for the nutaku/english kamihime are very lacking. So all those who are looking for information are stuck google translating the JP wiki or lookng through various other peoples spreedsheets which are all in different format.

lolix
03-04-2018, 11:37 AM
ah , so no option other then trying to translate moon runes ?

Slashley
03-04-2018, 11:38 AM
The thing with nutaku kamihime is a lot of players seem to be making their own seperate spreadsheets and resources than everyone just working on a single wiki.--That's the very reason why the event encyclopedia is on Sanathlig's toolbox. Speaking of which...

Lolix, perhaps the question of yours will be answered through the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479)? I mean, it does list all the Awakenings. In two places.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 11:42 AM
You get used to using it over time.

Rs and SRs don't get awakenings. The schedule on DMM is supposed to be 1 SSR gets an awakening at the end of each month, although they did miss this January's due to... issues? End of January/early February was a bit hectic it seems. They were also preparing to start up a Tower Quest in early February, but that had its own problems (it actually got suspended after a couple of days, then restarted earlier this week).

lolix
03-04-2018, 11:43 AM
ah thx. I was looking for that

bmj420420
03-04-2018, 11:45 AM
I have some more questions: How good are Nyarlathotep, Agni, and Konohana Sakuya? I've gotten them recently and I don't know whether I should care or not. Also, are there any rare kamihime I should prioritize using over SR Kamihime?

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Nyarlathotep - has a A-frame -15% atk debuff that can also give a small % rage gauge reduction (and give a random ally an atk buff)
has a A-frame -15% def debuff that can also give a stun extension debuff (and give a random ally a def buff)
and can poison an enemy (up to 7500 turn)
Her main selling point are the atk and def debuffs. The rage gauge reduction and stun extension are bonuses. The random ally buffs are not relevant at all. The poison's whatever; won't even notice it at higher atk.

If you have one of Satan (matches the A-frame def debuff and will surpass it after awakening) or Hades (her A-frame atk debuff ends up stronger), Nyarlathotep loses practically half of her value. If you have both, just pass on Nyarlathotep. If you have neither, Nyarlathotep actually is a pretty good SR.

Agni - her main thing is having a +15% fire buff. Not a bad SR, but can be pushed out. Need more info on what other fire kamihime you have.

Konohana Sakuya - has a B-frame -20% atk/def debuff. The 500 HP/5 turn party heal is a nice bonus for R tier. See that debuff? It takes Amaterasu to definitely push her out of the roster. If you don't have Amaterasu, that debuff alone is a pretty strong argument to fit her in your fire team.

As far as other notable R's...
Zephyrus is actually really hard to get pushed out of wind teams by the current SRs.
Nergal & Baphomet can be used in a R/SR fire team for a while due to their A-frame 10% debuffs.

sanahtlig
03-04-2018, 01:59 PM
The thing with nutaku kamihime is a lot of players seem to be making their own seperate spreadsheets and resources than everyone just working on a single wiki. That's why the wikis for the nutaku/english kamihime are very lacking. So all those who are looking for information are stuck google translating the JP wiki or lookng through various other peoples spreedsheets which are all in different format.
A wiki isn't the ideal format for all types of content. You can't do calculations in a wiki, for example. My Toolbox originally arose to fill that content gap.

...But then it turned out that 6 months after launch, the English wiki was still barren. I think Aidoru was the only one actually adding content. I sounded out the community to see if everyone was interested in pitching in to write guides and such, but in the end, I didn't see any real interest. So I just did it myself. And since I did it myself, it seemed appropriate to stamp my name on it and call it my own.

Since then, a few people each have focused one one particular task and made a tool to accomplish it. I reach out to these community leaders and try to incorporate the better tools into my Toolbox or link to them in my guide. But some of these users don't even publish their tools; they just share them with their Union and friends on Discord. Others start projects and don't finish or maintain them.

In any case, the current ecosystem evolved to replace the 'nothing' that we had for over 6 months. It's not like the community made a conscious decision to fragment. This was the remedy for collective apathy.

sanahtlig
03-04-2018, 11:33 PM
LV90 Vine confirmed possible. Wind teams rejoice.

https://i.gyazo.com/7b48162b6a0d52d085132377b8123197.png

Marigold
03-04-2018, 11:36 PM
LV90 Vine confirmed possible.

https://i.gyazo.com/7b48162b6a0d52d085132377b8123197.png

Her summon skill gets affected or does it only changes raw stats?

sanahtlig
03-04-2018, 11:40 PM
Her summon skill gets affected or does it only changes raw stats?
It just decreases the stat loss from running an SR eidolon. Wind teams will either be running Hraesvelg or Vine in solo content since they lack options for reaching the DEF down cap.

Marigold
03-04-2018, 11:50 PM
It just decreases the stat loss from running an SR eidolon. Wind teams will either be running Hraesvelg or Vine in solo content since they lack options for reaching the DEF down cap.

-1500 > -1000
I don't think the stat loss is enough for the AP wasted but someone else might.
Nice to know regardless, I'll get there eventually

sanahtlig
03-05-2018, 12:06 AM
It only took a few days' worth of AP. Contrast that with the weeks I've spent on Accessory Quests with not much to show for it (and a lot of my own time wasted). But yes, in the end it's just 1% damage and some HP. People have spent more for less, I'm sure.

Slashley
03-05-2018, 01:01 AM
LV90 Vine confirmed possible. Wind teams rejoice.

https://i.gyazo.com/7b48162b6a0d52d085132377b8123197.pngI did farm that on day1 of Voting and posted about it. But I guess I should've made a bigger fuzz about it, I think it's in the Voting thread. :sweat:

sanahtlig
03-05-2018, 01:11 AM
I didn't realize a 5th Vine could be bought from the shop. The DMM version didn't have that feature when Vine was initially released.

bigblackcock
03-05-2018, 12:40 PM
as i have no main team, i figured that the easier way to decide which kami to pick up with next miracle ticket (and the ones after it) is to plan future teams with the kamis i have and the ones i want.
i'm not familiar with the skills of all of them, especially the recent ones, so if there are better options let me know.
Wind:

soul- ? ex ability- ?
Hastur- frame A def debuff and attack buff to all allies
Unleashed cybele- frame B attack and def debuff, avoid attck+self heal, wind attribute attack up
Seto- Frame C attack debuff, heal up to 1500 HP+cure debuff to allies
Awakened gaia- cut damage to all allies+thunder resist, cover for allies, regeneration
Kami i own: gaia
Kami i need: Hastur, unleashed cybele (not released yet), seto (not released yet)

Water
soul: morgan (after august update) ex: black propaganda
Unleashed nike: Frame A def debuff, attack+def buff to all allies, heal up to 1800HP to allies
Water raphael: Frame B attack and defense debuff, reduce charging orb to enemy, cut damage
Cthulhu: Frame C def debuff, absorb charging orb, apply dizzy+self attack buff+attack debuff to enemy
Poseidon/Shiva- poseidon for survival with fire resist and attack debuff (frame A) while shiva for offense with high damage ability and her attack buff is different frame from nike, so they can stack.
Kami i have: poseidon, cthulhu, shiva
kami i need: unleashed nike, water raphael

Thunder:
soul: andromeda, ex: sniper shot
Awakened tyr- frame A def debuff, high damage to stunned enemy
Raiko- frame A attack debuff, cut damage and "enthusiasm"
Brahma- ability damage to multiple targets, increase combo rate, self heal+self defense up
Marduk- Frame C attack debuff+ allies attack buff, instant 100 burst gauge, give regeneration+barrier
kami i have: tyr, raiko, brahma
kami i need: marduk

Fire:
soul- ? ex ability- ?
Awakened svarog: attack buff to allies+self burst gauge up, ability up, hit target 3 times
Awakened ares- self attack buff,fire attribute boost, ability damage to 7 random targets
Enma- frmae B debuffs+poison, scorched, combo rate down, fire attribute up to all allies, ability damage depends on enemy's debuff
Brynhildr- heal up to 1200 HP, attack buff to all allies+increase combo rate
*this is my current team and it's good enough for me, though i may change brynhildr/enma for uriel/mars etc

Dark
Awakened satan- frame A def debuff+ dark tolerance down, decrease charging orb
Awakened hades- frme A attack debuff, def buff to allies+abnormality block
Dark amaterasu- frame B attack and defense debuff, black propaganda-like effect
Thanatos- frame C defense debuff, ability damage+25% gauge up, combo rate up
kami i own: satan, hades and amaterasu
kami i need: thanatos

Light:
Awakened sol- frame C attack debuff+improve healling preformance, heal up to 1800HP+cure debuffs, ability damage+remove empowerment
Awakened michael- +20% burst gauge (can go well with shingen), light attribute attack up+dark tolerance up
Light tsukuyomi- blind, self dark tolernace up+light attribute attack up, decrease enemy's light tolerance
Rouge artemis- frame A def debuff, self light attack+ability+sneak up, attack random 8 targets
kami i have: sol, micheal
kami i need: light tsukuyomi, rouge artemis

so in general the kamis i need are: unleashed cybele, hastur, seto, unleashed nike, water raphael, marduk, thanatos, light tsukuyomi, rouge artemis
i'm not sure about souls to all teams, so i would like to hear your opinion about that too.
and if there are better SSR kamis out there that will fit the team better, please let me know

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Are you able to get every R - Kamihime out of the gem gacha?

Slashley
03-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Are you able to get every R - Kamihime out of the gem gacha?Nope. Just two per element, if I remember right. Will be expanded to four per element in a while.

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) lists which ones are available in Gems gacha and which ones are not.

lolix
03-06-2018, 04:33 AM
that;s pretty crappy honestly , considering you're also limited by having a certain number of rolls per day

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Does weapon autoset get the best results? (does it consider for example the defender and assault effects?)

Slashley
03-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Does weapon autoset get the best results? (does it consider for example the defender and assault effects?)I have absolutely no idea how autoset comes up with the results... it certainly isn't smart.

While you're still new, it does an okay-ish job at it. But once you start building an actual grid, you'll need to manually put the proper element weapons in there.

sanahtlig
03-06-2018, 04:38 PM
I think weapon auto-set prioritizes weapons by base stats (HP and ATK), and makes the primary weapon the element you chose. That's basically it.

bigblackcock
03-06-2018, 09:00 PM
Tlaloc's encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCmfxsj-2Aw
Kingu's encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK65yTcjeck
Marduk's encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTboKCBbBho
Lilim acedia's encounter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvajwBaZAI8

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 12:13 AM
What were the Assault % per skill Level of SR, SSR and Pride?

Slashley
03-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Assault/Pride skill levels are always 0.5% each. Same with Defenders.

lolix
03-09-2018, 12:26 PM
out of curiosity , what do you people do with multiple copies of the disaster raid eidolons (assuming you already maxed one) ?

Laventale
03-09-2018, 12:28 PM
out of curiosity , what do you people do with multiple copies of the disaster raid eidolons (assuming you already maxed one) ?

I save them for no reason.

BlazeAlter
03-09-2018, 12:35 PM

I would trade those in someday on the Raid Eidolon Store to get certain raid eidos that I missed out on

lolix
03-09-2018, 12:36 PM
yeah , well , i'm doing the same. The question is if it's any point in doing that or not ?

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 07:00 PM
Yea, just save them up until August when a new exchange should get implemented.

bmj420420
03-10-2018, 12:23 AM
A couple of questions, in relation to the upcoming event.

Will I be able to do well autobattling with Cassiopeia, Yamaraja, Amaterasu, Amon (normal), Ragaraja, Gaia (there for leveling reasons), and Eligos (there for waifu reasons)?

Should I try really hard for MLBing the eidolon, as my main team is wind (Gaia + Titania) and my Garuda has no limit breaks?

When will there be an SSR wind glaive or sword? I'm having difficulty putting Mordred in a team when I don't have the appropriate weapon type.

Finally, with holy souls, what branch should I take?

BlazeAlter
03-10-2018, 12:28 AM
A couple of questions, in relation to the upcoming event.

Will I be able to do well autobattling with Cassiopeia, Yamaraja, Amaterasu, Amon (normal), Ragaraja, Gaia (there for leveling reasons), and Eligos (there for waifu reasons)?

Should I try really hard for MLBing the eidolon, as my main team is wind (Gaia + Titania) and my Garuda has no limit breaks?

When will there be an SSR wind glaive or sword? I'm having difficulty putting Mordred in a team when I don't have the appropriate weapon type.

Finally, with holy souls, what branch should I take?

i dont think i can answer all your questions, so ill only answer what i can

You should MLB the eidolon since she has good stats and better eido effect (45%) and would definitely be better than your Garuda without limit breaks

and if ur interested in building a burst build then you should go for the shingen line

Slashley
03-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Will I be able to do well autobattling with Cassiopeia, Yamaraja, Amaterasu, Amon (normal), Ragaraja, Gaia (there for leveling reasons), and Eligos (there for waifu reasons)?Define "well"?

Because it's a raid event, you don't need to do "well." Just join a fight, hit once. Host a fight, open invites, close the browser, come back after your AP has regened. Done, you've completed awards and done "well."

Or do you mean solo raid content well? Raids tend to be quite tough to solo, and usually not worth it. If your grid is good, your group certainly should be able to handle it with just AAB, I'd imagine. But I've never seen a point in soloing Raid events - it's just much faster to apply debuffs, open the raid up and just AB. AB is far, far more damage output than AAB, but it's quite likely you'll get horrendously murdered.
Should I try really hard for MLBing the eidolon, as my main team is wind (Gaia + Titania) and my Garuda has no limit breaks?Absolutely. It's a very good Eidolon.
When will there be an SSR wind glaive or sword? I'm having difficulty putting Mordred in a team when I don't have the appropriate weapon type.The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs, including event rewards. You've missed out on Lust's Sword it seems, that one is great. There's also the Koihime Sword, but that one is Defender and will never get a dual skill.

Lust is coming back around May. You'll probably want to use a SR if there's any available. Even Defender SRs, Modred is well worth it in many cases.
Finally, with holy souls, what branch should I take?Seeing as the Morgan path is pretty much useless, go with Shingen route.

sanahtlig
03-10-2018, 08:14 AM
Morgan will eventually be useful. But for now, Shingen is usually better.

Slashley
03-10-2018, 08:56 AM
Morgan will eventually be useful.--When they buff her Berserk to AoE, weren't they nerfing the damage bonus to oblivion? Unless you use the Relic weapon to boost it to a useful level. But I have no idea can you actually afford to get a Morgan Relic weapon... I wish we'd finally get some Ragnarok Disasters so that I could measure just how difficult getting those things will be.

sanahtlig
03-10-2018, 09:58 AM
I outlined the general reward pacing in my guide. It'll take most users 1-5 months to MLB 1 weapon, depending on how much effort you put into farming. Keep in mind you can farm for several elements simultaneously. Very active users should be able to farm them in under 2 months. Also, you only need 1 copy to get much of the benefit.

Slashley
03-10-2018, 10:24 AM
You do make it sound easy, but I wonder...
I'll be able to make the judgment much better once I get first hand experience than text.

bmj420420
03-11-2018, 07:23 AM
Two questions this time: So, I know I still have to wait a while for an SSR wind glaive or sword, but what about an SR wind glaive or sword? Because right now I literally cannot use Mordred as a wind type unless I find some normal rarity one. The project toolbox does not list the type of weapon the free SRs are (but it does do the SSRs).

Since the toolbox doesn't say limited edition under Eligos' alternate skin, is it safe to assume I will be able to get her after the fact if I'm unlucky?

BlazeAlter
03-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Two questions this time: So, I know I still have to wait a while for an SSR wind glaive or sword, but what about an SR wind glaive or sword? Because right now I literally cannot use Mordred as a wind type unless I find some normal rarity one. The project toolbox does not list the type of weapon the free SRs are (but it does do the SSRs).

Since the toolbox doesn't say limited edition under Eligos' alternate skin, is it safe to assume I will be able to get her after the fact if I'm unlucky?

You could wait for the kyuki reprint for an SR wind sword since I think it's gonna happen in april I think?

and yes, I dont think fire eligos is limited edition since the JP wiki doesnt say that she is. u just need to be lucky to get her i suppose

sanahtlig
03-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Just look for Wind swords and glaives in the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SR%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A7%E3%83%9D%E3%83%B3) and figure out which event they're from, then cross-check that elsewhere to find out when that event will happen in our version.

Slashley
03-11-2018, 08:18 AM

Since the toolbox doesn't say limited edition under Eligos' alternate skin, is it safe to assume I will be able to get her after the fact if I'm unlucky?Just use a R from the Gems gacha. Don't bother leveling it up much, but it'll do until you get SR or better.

When you're new, you can't really afford to be picky about what you use.

Kureru
03-11-2018, 08:30 AM
There's an SR wind sword in the shop right?

Like all shop weapons, it's garbage, but buying one copy is easy and levelling it to skill level 4 is not a waste since it can be used as fodder later.

blubbergott
03-11-2018, 08:40 AM
There's an SR wind sword in the shop right?

Like all shop weapons, it's garbage, but buying one copy is easy and levelling it to skill level 4 is not a waste since it can be used as fodder later.

Yup, a sword, assault even. Too bad that the stats are garbage. Still probably the best temporary solution.

Edit: should refresh before posting, just repeated your edit :D

Slashley
03-11-2018, 08:41 AM
Yeah, the shop SR weapons are so damn bad that Rs probably aren't any worse.

th3 fr4gil3
03-11-2018, 10:31 AM

As you mentioned you had Garuda i'm wondering why you didn't farm for Krampus' glaive release weapon?

Delete
03-11-2018, 12:35 PM
After Shingen...will there be new Souls on the future?

Slashley
03-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Not for a full year, at least. We've caught up to Japan in both Souls and Story quest.

Kitty
03-11-2018, 01:32 PM
managed to beat rank 4 accessory quest twice without a healer in main team, with fire element...

first attempt, 2/3 was water.. last attempt, 3/3 was water... still managed to beat her :cool:

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 02:17 PM
I if remember your old post correctly, you said you're using Amaterasu. Regenerate is still considered heals. Just because Amaterasu is listed as defense type doesn't mean she isn't also a healer.

sanahtlig
03-11-2018, 04:11 PM
I've managed to reliably beat strings of 2/3 Thunder stages with my 1/4 complete Water team since the debuff duration fix, at least 3x so far. I imagine it'll only get easier once the +100% eidolons release. It's a pain right now because the fights take a while and I'm still running Sol and 2 Water SRs. Try a Fire team with only a single Fire SSR and no Belial, and I imagine Rank 4 fights against Water wouldn't go so well.

bmj420420
03-11-2018, 09:55 PM
Are there any good email servers that I could use for private stuff (like h games on Nutaku)? I'm wanting to switch to something more private and secure (but still basically only requires a password).

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 10:54 PM
Looks like they finally added a ragnarok raid and what a fun one. The wind one with ridiculously high affliction resistance.

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Looks like they finally added a ragnarok raid and what a fun one. The wind one with ridiculously high affliction resistance.

Trying my hand at the wind ragna raid tells me either of 2 things:

1. Pretty much the only way you're gonna be any helpful within those 15 members of support is to main fire, debuffs are as hopeless as ever, and the boss hits like a literal truck with normal attacks, considering she puts up those combo attack buffs pretty early into the raid and each hit is like 2.2k average on neutral element.

or

2. I simply suck at dealing with wind nuker bosses.

Kureru
03-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Debuffs land well enough with enough people in the raid, and as usual are the answer to most problems. Triple attacks are less intimidating when the result is something like "miss miss 700".

Skipping rage every time doesn't seem to feasible with the lack of cooperation in raids but that's another option if you run with union/friends only.

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Debuffs land well enough with enough people in the raid, and as usual are the answer to most problems. Triple attacks are less intimidating when the result is something like "miss miss 700".

Skipping rage every time doesn't seem to feasible with the lack of cooperation in raids but that's another option if you run with union/friends only.

From what you're saying I'm guessing that means blind casters and dispels are generally the meta for wind ragna?

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 01:35 AM
Trying my hand at the wind ragna raid tells me either of 2 things:

1. Pretty much the only way you're gonna be any helpful within those 15 members of support is to main fire, debuffs are as hopeless as ever, and the boss hits like a literal truck with normal attacks, considering she puts up those combo attack buffs pretty early into the raid and each hit is like 2.2k average on neutral element.

or

2. I simply suck at dealing with wind nuker bosses.

Wind ragna is a dps check, if your dps is enough you wont find her hard, otherwise shes pretty punishing, ragnas arent meant for unfinished grids anyways.

nazrin992
03-12-2018, 01:43 AM

You are speaking as though blind can be land on her HIGH AF RST everytime :smirk:

Kureru
03-12-2018, 01:51 AM
I'm not saying you should force a blind user into your party, just that you shouldn't remove debuffers on the presumption that they'll always miss. I saw a lot of Arthur in the few runs I did and I have to wonder how many of those were switched from e.g. Mordred.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 01:54 AM
I'm not saying you should force a blind user into your party, just that you shouldn't remove debuffers on the presumption that they'll always miss. I saw a lot of Arthur in the few runs I did and I have to wonder how many of those were switched from e.g. Mordred.

So you think its a good idea to bring mord making her lose all the extra dmg she gets from debuffs (cause basically all of them will fail) just for that slim chance for a blind/charm, thats an interesting take.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 03:14 AM
What did they change with the Kaiser dragoons?

Shieun
03-12-2018, 03:29 AM
What did they change with the Kaiser dragoons?

They are now the best stat stick available, which makes them very viable to be put into any team since the active is already pretty good anyway

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2018, 05:26 AM
They are now the best stat stick available, which makes them very viable to be put into any team since the active is already pretty good anyway

I don't understand the eidolon effects of the Kaiser Dragoons very well (thanks vague nutaku descriptions). Do they raise the heal cap of the same element caster's heal or do they raise heal cap only for the same element himes?

Slashley
03-12-2018, 05:29 AM
I don't understand the eidolon effects of the Kaiser Dragoons very well (thanks vague nutaku descriptions). Do they raise the heal cap of the same element caster's heal or do they raise heal cap only for the same element himes?See the comment of The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479).

Basically, it increases the healing amount, but not the cap. Heals scale with max HP, you see. But the scaling is so high that you'll hit the cap extremely easily. So effectively, anyone who has a single SSR Eidolon will get zero benefit from Kaiser Dragoon passives as they have enough max HP to hit the cap anyway.

I don't have any Kaiser Dragoons of my own, but that's how the passive started when I experimented with in like like... last June or something.

VeryVoodoo
03-12-2018, 01:39 PM
So why is it that only Arthur/D'art have soul weapons showing in shop? Do they implement the other Souls' weapons only a couple at a time into the game or what?

sanahtlig
03-12-2018, 01:42 PM
The content is being implemented piece-meal. It was like this in the DMM version also. Although, I don't think their version lacked Regalia trade-ins at any point.

QXZ
03-12-2018, 08:39 PM
anyone know if KH works on iPhone? i tried chrome or safari, neither works.

nicenicenice
03-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Sorry for the noobish question, But what are gale gem fragments for? I don't see any uses within the shop or anything.

Slashley
03-13-2018, 12:29 AM
Sorry for the noobish question, But what are gale gem fragments for? I don't see any uses within the shop or anything.Nutaku forgot to include their exchange in the Shop. You'll buy Wind Regalias with them, you know, the things you use for the Relic weapons.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 01:16 AM
Even more noobish question.

I see people on these boards talk about Assault% and Defense% with their grids (like aim for 120% assault). How are these percentages determined, and what is the overall effect?

Kitty
03-13-2018, 01:41 AM
Even more noobish question.

I see people on these boards talk about Assault% and Defense% with their grids (like aim for 120% assault). How are these percentages determined, and what is the overall effect?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VB8TQ3FjESKXlj7enlOdXczycyEwNeg032C9aWHpCFY/edit#gid=1646973294
J-Star's grid explains it all perfectly. (Skill Effects)

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 04:20 AM
Is Tyr any good? I finally pulled a SSR Kami, but I wanna know if I should invest as much as I can in her.

Sora
03-13-2018, 04:48 AM
Is Tyr any good? I finally pulled a SSR Kami, but I wanna know if I should invest as much as I can in her.
At first I would recommend you to read Sanahtling's guide. --> https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.rixe84gs0hcx"]https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.rixe84gs0hcx

If you are rerolling then reroll until you get Sol, Amaterasu, Gaia, 2 SSR Kamihime from same element or 100% attack eideleon and then invest as much as you can/want!
Raiko is better then Tyr because she gets a -15% Attack A-Frame and in a Thunder Team you need Sol because we don't have a SSR Thunder healer at the moment.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 05:13 AM
At first I would recommend you to read Sanahtling's guide. --> https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.rixe84gs0hcx"]https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.rixe84gs0hcx

If you are rerolling then reroll until you get Sol, Amaterasu, Gaia, 2 SSR Kamihime from same element or 100% attack eideleon and then invest as much as you can/want!
Raiko is better then Tyr because she gets a -15% Attack A-Frame and in a Thunder Team you need Sol because we don't have a SSR Thunder healer at the moment.

Thanks for the advice, but I pulled her on my only account that I've used since the start of the game. Still, thanks for replying.

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 05:43 AM
and in a Thunder Team you need Sol because we don't have a SSR Thunder healer at the moment.

If you're new like that person is, then yea you'd probably need healing because your dmg is low to begin with. For ppl with grids, that's not really true. At least not with the content currently out in the game, unless you're going in without ele adv or something (which is then more on you rather than a fault of the element). Thunder can very easily clear stuff like water acc r4s and event ragnas without bringing in other healers like Sol, especially since some of them already have self-heals. With the current content in the game, you can pretty much nuke your opposing element dead long before they kill you at any rate. Just needs a decent grid.

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 07:10 AM
unless you're going in without ele adv or something (which is then more on you rather than a fault of the element).
You're going to have to explain how this would be the optimal route (least time/money investment) for a typical player. I've yet to see a good argument for it, especially if you only have SSRs for 1 or 2 elements.

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 08:57 AM
You're going to have to explain how this would be the optimal route (least time/money investment) for a typical player. I've yet to see a good argument for it, especially if you only have SSRs for 1 or 2 elements.

I can complete the water r4 accs with a SR-only party with my Thunder grid now. And my grids have no p2w in them. Of course, new or casual players won't get to grids like that. That is why I made the distinction in my post between players with the right grids and players without them.

Your question is more akin to "how can I be super lazy and still get everything I want?" The plain & simple answer is you can't. Unless you put in the work.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 09:19 AM
Tyr's ok; she currently has the only def debuff for thunder outside of the soul. Her maximal damage against stunned enemies buff has high upside, but it can be finicky to use. And certain water enemies (Sloth) don't even have rage gauges.

She'll stick in your thunder team until:
You pull Mammon and opt to fill in the last -10% def debuff through Vine (assuming you're running Sniper Shot). Don't even need Vine if you're running D'art with a particular weapon.
Or.... if we get the Walkure Romanze collaboration event (in May?), then Noel is interchangeable with Tyr depending on the encounter (Noel should be more useful against someone like Sloth). Noel has the exact same strength and type of def debuff as Tyr, except Tyr needs awakening.
Or.... you pull thunder Nyarlathotep in December and opt for the Ambush/Sniper Shot combo to ram into the debuff cap. Or settle for Vine to hit -45% def. Tyr and thunder Nyarlathotep can co-exist though; Tyr (A-frame -15% def) + Sniper Shot (B-frame -20%) + thunder Nyar (C-frame -15%) will land exactly at the -50% cap.

Since Noel is gotten through the event exchange instead of gacha, it's expected that if we get the event and you're there for it, you'll have Noel. So that puts a timer on Tyr's appeal.
What I would do is use her in your thunder team for now, but hold off on awakening. If we get Walkure Romanze, switch to Noel. If we're sure that we don't get the collab event, then consider awakening her in June or later (after Mammon is released and if you don't get her).

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 10:06 AM
I can complete the water r4 accs with a SR-only party with my Thunder grid now. And my grids have no p2w in them. Of course, new or casual players won't get to grids like that. That is why I made the distinction in my post between players with the right grids and players without them.
[/I]
But why do this when you can put in similar effort and make a team that can clear 5/6 elements instead of just one?

Your question is more akin to "how can I be super lazy and still get everything I want?"
No, it's not. It's about making the best use of limited resources, including time. Just because a strategy works doesn't mean it's optimal.

Let me rephrase the question. Under what circumstances is it better to invest equally in teams for all 6 elements vs. investing primarily in one? And under what circumstances is it worse? In what timeframes?

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 11:41 AM

Your question is more akin to "how can I be super lazy and still get everything I want?" The plain & simple answer is you can't. Unless you put in the work.

Just ignore them, if you are an old player and you are still focusing on 1 single element instead of already branching to others, then that means they will fail miserably in AQ5,upcoming ragnas and GO (im not even mentioning tower) meanwhile people who maxed 1 grid AND moved onto others instead of being lazy with the other 5 will clear content just fine, the final goal is to have a maxed grid for every element cause elemental adv is strong af (and basically a must) in future hard content.

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 11:53 AM
But why do this when you can put in similar effort and make a team that can clear 5/6 elements instead of just one?

You do it because it lets you kill all the matching elements faster and easier. A person that has maxed grids in several elements will always have an easier time clearing content, even on AAB for most if not all of it, as opposed to someone who only maxes 1 grid. For Union Events, those with the maxed appropriate grids for the elements will always do better/more than those without. Same for any content really.

While currently it doesn't matter besides just for completions sake since the current content in the game is easy enough and there's no competitive aspect, when rankings in Union Events come and content like Guild Order Quests, and Tower Events come, we'll see if those that were too lazy to work on their other grids besides their main one will still be able to keep up while claiming to still only use a mono-element.

Also out of curiosity, currently if someone isn't exclusively a fire main grid user for example, how well is that person doing right now against the disaster wind ragna? I'd actually be really interested to see a video or screenshot or something of anyone solo'ing the disaster ragna with an off-element team/grid. Would definitely pique my curiosity. :) But sure since it's a raid, one can always request help. But that means one needs help to begin with. :D And in the end, when players are using 2 grids of equal strength (let's say both are maxed grids) the ones using fire against this current wind ragna, or w/e has ele adv over what they face will always out damage the ones using off-element. Thus they will get the MVPs. Thus they get more mats, 5 frags instead of 2 for example. Thus they can farm w/e it is that they farm faster, like soul weapons. Easier. More efficiently.

^ I guess that's essentially what separates the thinking of single grid specialists from ones who max all grids. It's a different mindset. One is a casual approach that only seeks to be able to clear content, and goal met, period. There are no aspirations for min-max'ing, competing with others, or caring if they're slower at killing said content than others. Whereas the latter mindset takes all that into account and plans for future content also being harder than current content. I'd bet the majority of the game's population is definitely casual (probably over 90%), so most of them will never get to those latter stages anyway. Though it'd actually be really sad and funny at the same time, if there are dedicated players out there that actually got swayed by those that preach the lazy path, so they skipped all the element wpns that's not their main ele from events, only to find out in the end that they're unable to clear stuff like GO or Tower content. In the end it just comes down to efficiency. The ones who max all their grids will generally be able to kill content faster and more efficiently than those who only max one, and they won't have to wonder if they could have cleared such and such if they hadn't skipped all the event wpns for this and that.

But you do you. And I'll do me. And if you try to convince me now that a mono-element grid user will somehow become equally as strong/efficient as an all-element grid user come end game, don't bother because then I'll definitely know you're off your rocker.

Sora
03-13-2018, 12:03 PM
Also out of curiosity, currently if someone isn't exclusively a fire main grid user for example, how well is that person doing right now against the disaster wind ragna? I'd actually be really interested to see a video or screenshot or something of anyone solo'ing the disaster ragna with an off-element team/grid. Would definitely pique my curiosity. :) But sure since it's a raid, one can always request help. But that means one needs help to begin with. :D And in the end, when players are using 2 grids of equal strength (let's say both are maxed grids) the ones using fire against this current wind ragna, or w/e has ele adv over what they face will always out damage the ones using off-element. Thus they will get the MVPs. Thus they get more mats, 5 frags instead of 2 for example. Thus they can farm w/e it is that they farm faster, like soul weapons. Easier. More efficiently.

LOL

(w)ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_PSGuMBUU
by nonsensei!
Well, in my opinion his damage is great *-*

I am a new player and my main team is Dark. My only SSR Hime at the moment is Dark Amaterasu and I will focus on this team at first.
Maybe a Veteran who has a complete SSR Grid for his main element would focus on other elements but how strong will be that team if he/she doesen't get the -50% Attack & Def with the other elements?
How much damage will his/her team make with just elemental advantaged in comparison to a team with complete Debuffs and maybe a Burst Build with Shingen?

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 12:08 PM
LOL

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_PSGuMBUU
by nonsensei!

Please try to at least read/understand the post you're responding to. Here, let me highlight it in bold for you, so you might see this time:
"I'd actually be really interested to see a video or screenshot or something of anyone solo'ing the disaster ragna with an off-element team/grid. " And to think I actually went to your link expecting to be impressed. Got me all excited for nothing. :facepalm: Icarus ragna is something I can solo on AAB, haha.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 12:09 PM
LOL

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_PSGuMBUU
by nonsensei!

He said Wind Ragnarok, not shitty Ragna Icarus, its a whole diff lvl *facepalm*

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 12:27 PM
LOL

if he/she doesen't get the -50% Attack & Def with the other elements?

People on this forums are so biased towards the atk cap, its so funny XD for instance if you dont have SSRs you wont get 50% def down easily, which indeed increases your dmg by roughly 20% more than 40% def down (which is easy to get) vs a person with elemental adv who gets free 45% more dmg + 25% reduced damage, this 25% reduced damage in particular is what makes the atk cap not that appealing, i know plenty of top tier teams on nutaku AND dmm who dont even bother with atk cap at all (some barely have atk downs), reaching atk cap is a must for weak players and/or off element players cause they cant tank anything due to lacking the 25% reduced dmg (and dealing less dmg than what its needed cause no elemental adv).

Slashley
03-13-2018, 12:32 PM
You do it because it lets you kill all the matching elements faster and easier. A person that has maxed grids in several elements will always have an easier time clearing content, even on AAB for most if not all of it, as opposed to someone who only maxes 1 grid. For Union Events, those with the maxed appropriate grids for the elements will always do better/more than those without. Same for any content really.While true, Sanahtlig makes guides on the idea that people DON'T need to spend 16+ hours a day on KH like you and I do.

And yet, people who input far, far less effort than us can clear stuff just fine. Are they going to be slightly slower without elemental advantage? Yeah, probably. But there are advantages to sticking to a single element. Anyone can build a Grid for every element but having a good team for every element is an entirely different story. A 140% Grid and a team of SRs and maybe a couple of random SSRs with elemental advantage probably won't hold a candle against a 140% Grid and a team of key SSRs from the element you spent 2-4 Miracle Tickets on, even if the Miracle Ticket team doesn't have elemental advantage.

I don't think Sanathlig has claimed that people who spend far too much time on KH are bad in any way - he simply doesn't see the value in spending so much time for grids that'll never be able support the kinds of teams one would hope from that element.
Also out of curiosity, currently if someone isn't exclusively a fire main grid user for example, how well is that person doing right now against the disaster wind ragna? I'd actually be really interested to see a video or screenshot or something of anyone solo'ing the disaster ragna with an off-element team/grid. Would definitely pique my curiosity. :)Now, my Fire team certainly isn't good - just 3 random SSRs basically - I picked a Rag Disaster and duo'd it with random host. I picked Belial, so I thought I'd do pretty good but... I got demolished by the Water team the host was playing. I certainly didn't expect that.

Although that's not solo, it certainly should be doable. And once the other Ragnaroks come along, they'll probably (maybe? hopefully?) be even more off-element friendly due to debuffs actually being usable.

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 01:12 PM
While true, Sanahtlig makes guides on the idea that people DON'T need to spend 16+ hours a day on KH like you and I do.
[...]
he simply doesn't see the value in spending so much time for grids that'll never be able support the kinds of teams one would hope from that element.

That's actually another common misconception I see thrown around occasionally. You definitely don't need to spend 16+ hours a day on KH (I do simply because I like wasting time at work :D) to be able to collect & MLB wpns from events. I know because I've seen people in my union do so just spending 2-3 hours a day. They're able to MLB the SSR wpns and normally even 1 to 2 of the SR wpns. Now gem'chaing to SL those wpns up is a different story and does take time, but at least they'll have the choice of being able to do so in the future. Whereas I pity those that may've actually been dedicated to do so, that are then maybe guided to skip weapons not for their main element, because they're told they don't matter, and then they're hit with end-game content later. Hell forget the later content, I see some ppl who decided to only focus 1 element/grid already unable/struggling with some of the current content even with their main grids maxed or nearly maxed (120%+ assault for example).

Also hime compositions can change over time. There's always the possibility of jewels slowly filling up your rosters, especially if you play long enough while max'ing all attainable jewels from every daily/quest/event/crossover/login etc... I know this, because I'm living proof of it. :D For the first 69 lvls, I didn't have a single SSR hime to my name. I now have 11, and I've only ever bought 2 things in this game so far, 1 miracle ticket, and the $30 kami guaranteed ticket (which luckily gave me 2! SSR himes, haha) that came with that 1st miracle. Anyway imagine how funny it would be, if someone lucked out over the course of a few weeks and suddenly got 2 or 3 cores SSRs, but alas they skipped farming all those pesky wpns for that element because it wasn't their main. Now they're permanently behind, or perhaps even gimped irreparably. But hey, as I myself said above, I'd guesstimate around 90% or even more of the game's population to be pretty casual, so none of this really matters for them. However, one method definitely leads to a stronger path, and it's always tiresome when the deniers claim otherwise or ask stupid things like why it matters.

Slashley
03-13-2018, 01:16 PM
That's actually another common misconception I see thrown around occasionally. You definitely don't need to spend 16+ hours a day on KH (I do simply because I like wasting time at work :D) to be able to collect & MLB wpns from events.--Nobody said a thing about collecting weapons or Eidolons, though.

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 01:23 PM

No, it's not. It's about making the best use of limited resources, including time. Just because a strategy works doesn't mean it's optimal.

Let me rephrase the question. Under what circumstances is it better to invest equally in teams for all 6 elements vs. investing primarily in one? And under what circumstances is it worse? In what timeframes?

LOL

(w)ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_PSGuMBUU
by nonsensei!
Well, in my opinion his damage is great *-*

I am a new player and my main team is Dark. My only SSR Hime at the moment is Dark Amaterasu and I will focus on this team at first.
Maybe a Veteran who has a complete SSR Grid for his main element would focus on other elements but how strong will be that team if he/she doesen't get the -50% Attack & Def with the other elements?
How much damage will his/her team make with just elemental advantaged in comparison to a team with complete Debuffs and maybe a Burst Build with Shingen?

Nobody said a thing about collecting weapons or Eidolons, though.

Well now I think that you're maybe just being willfully obtuse? Otherwise what's the extra effort that the mono-preachers are talking about other than collecting & mlb'ing wpns for every grid?

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 01:26 PM
So on another topic:
Remember the ousei/vigorous weapon skill? Do more damage when your remaining % HP is higher? Apparently that's not added to assault (nor element, for that matter). It's a % bonus to damage (dunno how it'd interact with other otherBuffs type stuff). The large version at lv 20 is about +15.5% damage at full HP. The small version at lv 20 is about +8.5% damage at full HP.

Slashley
03-13-2018, 02:03 PM
-- Otherwise what's the extra effort that the mono-preachers are talking about other than collecting & mlb'ing wpns for every grid?Didn't you answer that yourself?
-- Now gem'chaing to SL those wpns up is a different story and does take time, --A "grid" is more than just a bundle of SSR and SR weapons. Gathering them up is not that hard, although raid events are a pain in the ass if you don't get lucky with Gacha. Thankfully, that's getting fixed the very next raid event.

Anyway.
The next step is leveling them up - and this is where the weeks and weeks of the extra hours comes into play.

I don't think Sanathlig said anything about you not gathering weapons. Let's take a step back.

This is what started this:

-- and in a Thunder Team you need Sol because we don't have a SSR Thunder healer at the moment.
If you're new like that person is, then yea you'd probably need healing because your dmg is low to begin with. For ppl with grids, that's not really true. -- unless you're going in without ele adv or something (which is then more on you rather than a fault of the element).
You're going to have to explain how this would be the optimal route (least time/money investment) for a typical player. I've yet to see a good argument for it, especially if you only have SSRs for 1 or 2 elements.As far as I can see, there wasn't anything about skipping events entirely at any point. That was just you shooting off a tangent into a random direction.

The point is, for those who don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of time on the game - not something I want to do, but hey? - they can focus on just one element and be able to use that on all or at least 5/6 elements. As far as time/effort goes, that's by far optimal, wouldn't you think? Of course, putting in six times the effort WILL make you more powerful. Although this gain is largely gimped by the fact that you're not going to have a proper team for these other five grids. Somebody who has collected all the Thunder SSRs event weapons is certainly NOT going to be able to clear Water Accessory T4 with just random SRs if the weapons are like slvl5 or 10...

And speaking of going off random tangents, god. I'm not going to untangle that mess you two made in that other topic... both you were going all over the place. :sad:

LeCrestfallen
03-13-2018, 02:05 PM
And speaking of going off random tangents, god. I'm not going to untangle that mess you two made in that other topic... both you were going all over the place. :sad:

To lewd! Be careful with those statements.

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 02:29 PM
Why would anyone solo Ragnarok Raid battles? It's a waste of time. It's the sort of thing people do just to show they can. All that counts is being able to shave off enough HP to get the MVP. Doesn't take a perfect team with elemental advantage to do that. I've joined 2 Wind Disaster Ragnaroks with half-baked Water teams I slapped together (one where I used Mordred and mostly spammed debuffs that mostly missed) and got the MVP each time. And it's not like BP is a super-limited resource.

And in the end, when players are using 2 grids of equal strength (let's say both are maxed grids) the ones using fire against this current wind ragna, or w/e has ele adv over what they face will always out damage the ones using off-element.
Yes, if you put in 6x the effort and resources over the course of 1-2 years you'll do marginally more damage than those who put in 1x the effort and resources. Is that the point you're trying to make?

You do it because it lets you kill all the matching elements faster and easier.
You only need to farm for every element if your strategy relies on having teams for 6 elements that are endgame-ready. Take Guild Orders, for example. Let's assume your goal is to farm orihalcum for weapon final limit breaks. Sure, maybe you can farm more orihalcum per event. But because you run 6 teams, you NEED more orihalcum than someone who runs only 1-2. All you did was increase the speed of your treadmill. Same applies to Tower events. Union event rankings rely more on time commitment than anything else, and rewards follow the same pattern.

In any case, you ignored the specific questions I asked in favor of a sort of long diatribe. While it was interesting, my questions remain unanswered. I'm not even asking for justification at this point. Just answer the questions. We can work from there.

The difference between you and me is that I try to write for a general audience. The optimal solution for one player may be sub-optimal for another. I don't have the luxury of assuming that my audience exactly shares my conception of how much time and money one should sink into this game. Even when I don't agree with a certain perspective, I have to understand it to be able to provide a set of alternatives given different sets of premises--which is why we're having this discussion.

Slashley
03-13-2018, 02:41 PM
And now you're adding fuel to fire... :cry:

アアアもう知らないだから

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 03:37 PM
Anyway.
The next step is leveling them up - and this is where the weeks and weeks of the extra hours comes into play.

I don't think Sanathlig said anything about you not gathering weapons. Let's take a step back.

Wait what? The most time intensive-thing about grids in general is mlb'ing all the related wpns from that event. Just collecting the mats to do so, to exchange for them should normally give you enough fodder to lvl them up or at least get them somewhat near the max. And with how frequent Union Events are now, all the excess fodder from that should top off w/e little remaining you may have left.

As for SL'ing, the main inconvenience with that is the way the current inventory system works. Hopefully a future auto-sell feature should make that less boring/cumbersome. However, normally any event gets you about 2 relevant wpns maybe (1 SSR and 1 SR). So over the course of an event and any down time after, you usually have 8-10 days to get just 2 wpns done. Again, there's two different mindsets at work here: 1) the lazy way, which is to avoid doing all this and maybe pack it all away for the future or the 2) the diligent way which is to finish work on them on that event. So of course, if you're trying to SL an entire grid at once, it will seem a daunting task, but hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere at some point right? Keep in mind you're the one who threw out the 16+ hrs a day number. That seems to imply to me that those who spend 3 hours a day wouldn't be able to do the same, which is not true, because there are ppl that keep up in grids doing just that by working on it the diligent way instead of the lazy way.

This is what started this:
As far as I can see, there wasn't anything about skipping events entirely at any point. That was just you shooting off a tangent into a random direction.

Random direction? Maybe the inferences in those posts aren't clear, so I can explain it to you. Someone said you need Sol as a healer for Thunder. What I posted was that if you have weak grids or are new to the game, then yes you'd need off-element healers since you can't kill stuff due to the lack of dmg. I then said if you have a good enough grid (i.e, like mine), you don't need an off-element healer like Sol, cause you can even kill even r4 acc quests because you can nuke them down to where it never gets drawn out with your ele adv + maxed grid (the ele adv being +45% extra dmg, and taking -25% reduced dmg if that's not clear).

Someone else then quoted me and said that's not optimal because what if you only have SSR himes in one element, and I replied that with a maxed grid and ele adv, you're able to do so even with a SR team. They then replied it's not optimal to do that for every element when you can do it for one. So you're saying the part they're saying is not optimal is not in fact having a max'ed grid? Because that's exactly what they're saying. Because it's surely not the ele adv part that they're claiming is not optimal/time-consuming, since that actually confers one of the most optimal strategies/benefits to clearing content in the game. So regardless of how you try to obfuscate the issue, the topic at hand comes back to grids.

The point is, for those who don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of time on the game - not something I want to do, but hey? - they can focus on just one element and be able to use that on all or at least 5/6 elements.
So once they focus on and finish max'ing that first element grid, you're saying the mono-preachers above are then saying you move on to max the next grid and so forth? Cause if that's what you say they're saying, then there's no problem at all, since that's what I completely agree with. However, with the way they're now saying you don't even need to farm Orihalcum for the grids of 5 elements when you can do it for just one, etc... it seems to suggest otherwise, and that they are in fact saying it's ok to focus on only 1 grid. So can you explain why a mono-preacher would even need to farm and mlb all the extra elements' wpns? Doesn't make sense then does it? Might as well ask why not only take part in events where your mono-focused setup had the adv, and skip the other 5 element events where you don't. :D You seem to be doing a lot of back-peddling for the mono-preachers that don't even care, or seem to not even agree with what you're telling me. They should nick-name you the damage control guy. :D

Anyway do you see why that's a dangerous method to try and follow, especially if you plan to play to late game content? Thankfully, most dedicated players already know the folly of this. However brand new players who might otherwise be dedicated enough to work on it properly to the end, might end up thinking it's ok to just do 1 grid and then stop. I even some veteran players that only focused on 1 element already having trouble with some of the current content in the game, simply because they're not able to whale all the needed SSRs to make that work for when they're off-element or when things like debuffs don't work, etc... Whereas they'd struggle a lot less if they had proper grids for other elements as well and then able to go in combined with the +45% ele adv dmg, and -25% reduced incoming dmg. Anyway you slice it or try to obfuscate it, if you're planning for long-term, only going with 1 grid/team and then stopping ends up crippling/handicapping yourself against those that will max all the elements.

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 03:57 PM
You make a lot of assumptions. I'd stick to what people actually say and ask if you're unclear.

The most time intensive-thing about grids in general is mlb'ing all the related wpns from that event.
MLB'ing weapons doesn't take long. Maybe an hour for Advent and Union events? It's mostly just time going through the menus. Raid events are a pain, but they're about to become much less time-consuming. Honestly, I usually spend most of my gameplay time on Accessory Quests and related drudge work. Besides that? Just navigating the terrible interface.

Why would I farm weapons for elements I don't need? Just to keep my options open mostly. Also, most events give useful rewards besides the SSR weapons.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 04:02 PM
This is a gacha game, you never know what you'll get. So the most optimal route would be to level every element and get everything valuable event related. There are plenty of examples throughout the forum of people asking for help with their so called main teams only to find out their rosters contains units that would make a better team of another element and those people posting them drawing a SSR not of their main element.

There's also fact that the strengthening curve exists, as in it becomes much slower to get stronger the further you get into leveling your team's grid. Any high rank player can tell you how steep this curve is while trying to break that 50k power for a single element. Because of this curve, the amount of time and effort one could put into getting a single team to 50k atk, another player could probably make 6 different element teams of 35~40k.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 04:04 PM
Anon asking about Tyr here. I was just asking a question, why are people arguing? Are they always like this?

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 04:13 PM
I wouldn't say always, but it happens at times. It's a particular tangent.

Did you see my reply? The one that started off with 'Tyr's ok' and then goes on about 'use Tyr until you get X'.

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 04:14 PM
Your question about Tyr was already answered in detail. She's better than nothing but not terribly useful by herself, and there are many alternatives that fill the same role. She's not someone I would build a team around.

Kitty
03-13-2018, 05:22 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/423273765967757322/unknown.png

well, joining sanah's ragnarok disaster... holy crap, both ambush and sniper shot worked? and another debuff on top of that..
that's like lower than the odds of finding a ssr kami

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 05:43 PM
MLB'ing weapons doesn't take long. Maybe an hour for Advent and Union events? It's mostly just time going through the menus. Raid events are a pain, but they're about to become much less time-consuming. Honestly, I usually spend most of my gameplay time on Accessory Quests and related drudge work. Besides that? Just navigating the terrible interface.

Why would I farm weapons for elements I don't need? Just to keep my options open mostly. Also, most events give useful rewards besides the SSR weapons.

Wait, exactly. So you're say MLB'ing a weapon doesn't take long. Though I honestly feel like you're pulling a number like 1 hour out of your... let's say magic hat. Hell, I'll even tack on an extra hour being the generous guy that I am. And you say events give other useful rewards that you'd complete anyway which means if you're max clearing the events anyway, you usually get enough fodder mats to get your wpn damn near max level, while union events help to completely max everything.

https://i.harem-battle.club/images/2018/03/14/Ju3.png

Now as for SL'ing, if you're like me and already have 10+ pages of SR4 SL'ing fodder like above, SL'ing a new weapon to max takes maybe 5 minutes or less. Again, it's mostly just clicking through menus and screens. But of course, the typical player probably doesn't have everything pre-set at SR4 etc... so let's tack on another 30 mins to an hour for them to go through the gemcha process to get their SRs up to SL4. So with that 2 hrs to mlb + 1 hr to SL, a typical wpn takes what, 3 hours extra give or take? I'll even up the total to 5-6 hours for the mere mortals that are not as strong as you of course (yet unwilling or unable to solo a measly disaster ragna, which by the way, aren't they supposed to be easier than things like GO, Tower, Acc R5 and such?). Now spread that 6 hrs total over the 7-8 days of that event's span, and that's still less than an hour per day! Wait that certainly doesn't sound like a lot of extra time or effort... Shocking!! So are you contradicting yourself by saying that it indeed doesn't take long.

Because if someone can do this by playing less than an hour a day, and even farm up Disaster SR mats during the down time after an event, then why is it recommended that they indeed not do so. Simply because it doesn't match their main element? Simply because that doesn't jive with your philosophy? Help me understand, because it certainly doesn't sound like a lot of extra effort to me. And as you say, it keeps their options open. Which allows them to be much more viable/flexible for later content. Which allows them to take advantage of that whopping ele adv bonus of +45% atk & -25% reduced incoming dmg if they feel like it. And with those maxed grids they now have, it doesn't take much more than -40% def, -30% atk debuffs which you can achieve with even just a soul+yata for example, to start clearing content at a faster rate than with an off-element. And that's if all your himes have no debuffs, which normally isn't the case for long time players, as most will at least have a cpl viable debuffers here and there, so those debuff #s only go up or allow for soul flexibility. Again all this for something that takes you 3 or less extra hours total over the course of an entire event or takes the typical average joe slightly longer. Is that the too much extra effort advice you pass along to other players then?

Also to those that act like it's the end of the world when there are dissenting opinions, please calm down. A forum is a place for discourse, and yes, even dissenting opinions if you're backing it up with reasoning and data. In the end, no one's forcing advice on you... simply offering differing viewpoints. Such discourse can often offer insights to some people, and they're free to follow whichever point based on its merits.

Marigold
03-13-2018, 06:28 PM
Oh dear, that's not practical at all for a non Kamihime extremist...
What have you wasted on Inventory Expansions like 4K Jewels?
I get there's a few people in the forums that breathe, eat, poop and sleep Kamihime as well as others that think they're slick while they hit like a wet noodle, regardless of that let me elaborate a little on my experience SL'ing Wise

First things first; I have a Fire Grid with 140% Assault and 40% Defender and a 110% Assault Water Grid, apart from that all my grids are separately 90+ except my Wind one, it's no 69th world wonder but still, is higher than the average player's

I've managed to do this while only having 160 Spaces on Weapons Unlocked and 70 on Eidolons, it normally takes me 30 to 45 minutes to go through the gacha daily 100k limit Skill Leveling my Weapons, the ratio that works for me after SL 11 for SSR's is: SL5 Weapon + R's (Normally takes 8-16) which I find more practical than your ratio of wasting 3 SR's per skill levels alongside the R's that should make for 9, at least if you aren't an "all day" kind of player that will even consider wasting 2 hours on all the Disaster Raids every single day, I would love to play all day and all but I have a job and I'm also engaged so I can only spare Kamihime my time during the night (2-7 Daily Hours depending on the event [I normally end the event in the first days to slack off afterwards]); now for an average Joe that normally spends 3 Daily Hours in the game, misses content and by extent weapons and eidolons to waste 30 minutes of their time playing the Skill Leveling game I find really unrealistic even if given the guides for such.

Now here on both ends I smell extremist.
First you, my boy Voodoo; you can't change Sanah giving his advice even if blocky, not really responding to the question or just plainly wrong with his magic wand (trust me, a few have tried)
And you Sanah, you can't stop people trying to correct you when you're wrong and just avoid the subject in a salty matter with answers such as "i'm not going to refer to the theme" or "i've already..." when you've been proven to be in the wrong side of the stick without receiving some backlash, If first you don't wanna waste your time on such things then why bother responding that way to begin with, you didn't elaborate on a cohesive response here.

I'm not trying to side with anyone here but this became a factual fight more than a discussion or debate, also there's things that simple math can solve but for most of which is answered in the forums there isn't any prefixed answer them since it's mostly situational and most people won't agree with your meta standpoint nor south or north like you've seen here in both of your points.

Maybe negligence is bliss(? I mean most people just come to this forum to show-off or seek attention anyways lol.

Kitty
03-13-2018, 06:44 PM
holy crap those pages upon pages...
:think: and oh, so i'm not the only one that doesn't bother maxing out weapon/eido to even 200..yet, and i've been playing since the very beginning..
all of my grids are 100% or above pretty much and i managed that with mostly 130 (slowly built up to 180 recently) and 80 (120 now) eidos... but i haven't actually used 100k gems in the gach afor a long time now... haven't bothered to level any weapons recently cause lack of motivation.. but hey i guess if people have more slots, that's less time needed to go enhance random weapons to get rid of N mats and just keep getting R from gacha.. would be so much quicker but... for someone like me that's obsessed with doing single jewel draws.. not possible :cool:
... i think the max amount really needed for anyone is 200/150 :think:

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 06:44 PM
Oh dear, that's not practical at all for a non Kamihime extremist...
What have you wasted on Inventory Expansions like 4K Jewels?

Haha, wasted?! If you're planning to go until end game, I consider inventory expansion as probably one of the most practical and valuable things you can buy with jewels, at least for weapons and accessories (which I also have the cap maxed at 400 & still run out of space for accs daily). Eidos of course don't matter as much, unless you're like some space whale. Even then I'm not even sure if there are enough available to warrant the limit raise there. Maybe to store even more xp fodders, but nah not worth it for me at least.

And yes, I am indeed saying that people are able to keep up with each event's weapon playing something like 3 hours a day for the course of that event without playing 16+ hrs a day like me. Like I've already repeated 3 times, there are literally people in my very union who do this. Not sure why this is hard to believe. Are the general populace really that inefficient when it comes to farming? :think:

Marigold
03-13-2018, 07:05 PM
As I said before you're an extremist, there's no need for any of that to clear end game content period; if that's your way to go then good but it's not a must do.
Eidolon spaces are pretty much for the people that save even SR's for the Eidolon Exchange Shop that should drop in a few months

To elaborate on your last line; there's a bunch of factors that come into play, put in mind that OVER half of the globe's population doesn't have a decent connection and the same can be said about a decent PC, most weebs that play this are on their high school days or have a job, it's not about the efficiency of your plan or the dpt you output but a combination of all your factors which you seem to be neglecting.

Cheers mate

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 07:17 PM
I've 400 weapon slots, but I also have a tendency to... uh, not actually go through the skill leveling process. So I have a lot of SRs piled up. There's a reason that I know empirically that one can have over 2 million gems, and it's not through dedicated gem farming.

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 07:20 PM
What seems to be getting ignored here is that I didn't start this discussion to prove a point, but rather to get answers to specific questions from Voodoo. Answers he has declined to give even after reminding him. I have things to do; I can't waste all my time arguing here.

@Voodoo: Answer my questions and maybe I'll answer some of your's. Otherwise, I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels with you.

VeryVoodoo
03-13-2018, 07:32 PM
What seems to be getting ignored here is that I didn't start this discussion to prove a point, but rather to get answers to specific questions from Voodoo. Answers he has declined to give even after reminding him. I have things to do; I can't waste all my time arguing here.

@Voodoo: Answer my questions and maybe I'll answer some of your's. Otherwise, I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels with you.

Obfuscating and then deflecting the topic. All while not answering any of my points, while I've addressed his in detail. Seems like a typical response at this point.
Guess there's nothing more to be gained from this discussion with you.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 07:52 PM
Tower and GO cant come soon enough so that mono element users face the hard truth, they already blow on wrag probably, its just the way it is, you dont need to be an all elements master right now, but if you arent working on your other grids (and you dont plan to either cause hurr durr mono element) you WILL suck in future content, if anyone questions this they are delusional.

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 08:10 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/423273765967757322/unknown.png

well, joining sanah's ragnarok disaster... holy crap, both ambush and sniper shot worked? and another debuff on top of that..
that's like lower than the odds of finding a ssr kami
I saw that. I was pretty much dead at that point. Early on a new player joined--triggering the Rage buffs while I was attacking--and my Soul was promptly triple-attacked to near-death. I wasn't running a healer, and once my Soul was dead that pretty much destroyed my damage capability. This made me sad because the runs I'd joined had gone much more smoothly.

bmj420420
03-13-2018, 09:38 PM
For my next Legendary Soul, should I get Arthur so I can use a regalia wind weapon (my main team is wind with Gaia and Titania with Icarus, Kyuki and Garuda)?

sanahtlig
03-13-2018, 09:59 PM
For my next Legendary Soul, should I get Arthur so I can use a regalia wind weapon (my main team is wind with Gaia and Titania with Icarus, Kyuki and Garuda)?
I would plan for the long-term and not spend valuable Regalia frivolously, especially since the fragment trade-ins haven't been added to the shop yet.

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 04:45 AM
I wouldn't say always, but it happens at times. It's a particular tangent.

Did you see my reply? The one that started off with 'Tyr's ok' and then goes on about 'use Tyr until you get X'.

Yeah, I saw it. Thanks for that. I was just surprised that my question suddenly sparked a debate like that, since I don't visit here much.

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 05:10 AM
I have heard of something called a Tower event where you can get limit breaks for weapons and eidolons. When will the next one be?

sanahtlig
03-14-2018, 06:52 AM
I have heard of something called a Tower event where you can get limit breaks for weapons and eidolons. When will the next one be?
December 2018.

AznSamsung
03-14-2018, 06:57 PM
question ... what is the limit or max amount of jewels that i can save up to?

what's lana backwards
03-14-2018, 07:11 PM
question ... what is the limit or max amount of jewels that i can save up to?

its unlimited

Sanaru
03-15-2018, 05:22 AM
Does anybody know, when we could get a light event? I saw in this forum, that the next could be water & dark, then the thunder union. So could be the event after that a one with light element?

Slashley
03-15-2018, 05:54 AM
Does anybody know, when we could get a light event? I saw in this forum, that the next could be water & dark, then the thunder union. So could be the event after that a one with light element?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

Notice that we don't know is Nutaku skipping the Dark/Water event or running it AGAIN. The previous one WAS ran again, but now that we are 365 days behind DMM schedule, they may want to just... not do it.

The next Light event is a raid in late March / early April. Mid April may or may not see a Light Advent. That one is a crossover event, of something that hasn't been translated into English. So are they going to run it? We don't know. I doubt even Nutaku knows at this point.

Sora
03-15-2018, 12:45 PM
I have a question about Advent Events.
Today I managed to get my last Icarus copy. But are Advent Events new player friendly like the current event?
Raid Events are easy because you can always ask for support and don't have to do it solo. What about Advent Events?

blubbergott
03-15-2018, 12:59 PM
Today I managed to get my last Icarus copy. But are Advent Events new player friendly like the current event?
Raid Events are easy because you can always ask for support and don't have to do it solo. What about Advent Events?

In advents that's not the case, so if you can't farm ultimate consistently on your own, you might not be able to finish everything. On the other hand, you don't have to finish everything, since you can decide on what to get. Therefore it's important to set priorities, make sure you manage to max out whatever is most important for you instead of trying to get everything and ending up with everything half finished. If you can farm ultimate and got a decent enough pool of half elexirs, grabbing both the weapon as well as the eidolon shouldn't be too much of a problem though.

Marigold
03-15-2018, 01:01 PM

Actually for me is the other way around, Advents are a walk in the park and I'm usually done by the first day but I struggle on raid events since it takes a whole lot more of grind, to answer your question now:
Advent Battles are completely doable with natural Regen alongside the half elixirs you're given in the event shop during said event if you can beat the Ultimate Difficulty everytime.
Which is a huge improvement over raid events in which you lose more seeds than you gain.

They're also doable if you can't clear the higher difficulties since you can use your own elixirs to gather what you want from the shop even if counterproductive.

The thing with Advents that I like the most is that you aren't forced to grind for rewards you don't want but only grind for what you're seeking for, this also saves a lot of elixirs if you aren't looking for Skill Level Fodder.

As almost anytime, the answer to your question is subjective, you might not be able to clear completely your first or two Advents due to a lack of firepower but later on it will be the best kind of events (stress-wise) you'll have to face.
So no, the most begginer friendly contents are Raid and Guild events.

Asti
03-15-2018, 01:03 PM
Advents are 100% Solo Events. You also need to be able to beat Ultimate if you want to get the SSR Eido and the Weapon. 275 Gold Mats are required for that and Ultimate ( 40 AP per Run) can give you 4 Gold Mats, while Expert at most can give you 2 Gold Mats ( 30 AP). Collecting SSR Stuff in Advents gonna be easier in the Future but right now, Advents are the worst Event in this Game for a Newbie.

Sora
03-15-2018, 01:23 PM
Thank you guys.
I don't think I will beat the Ultimate Difficulity... I don't have a good grid at the moment since I started to play this game last week and I just have random SR and 2SSR weapon's and only one SSR Eideleon with 4 stars.
Therefore I won't have enough firepower to clear this difficulity.
Should I just skip the next Advent Event and focus on farming Disaster Weapon's instead? At the moment I am focusing on my dark team and after that the others.

As almost anytime, the answer to your question is subjective, you might not be able to clear completely your first or two Advents due to a lack of firepower but later on it will be the best kind of events (stress-wise) you'll have to face.
So no, the most begginer friendly contents are Raid and Guild events.

Nice! Then I am looking forward to do Advent Events once I have enough firepower to clear it :D
What are Guild events now? Or do you mean Union events? ... sorry

blubbergott
03-15-2018, 01:34 PM
Should I just skip the next Advent Event and focus on farming Disaster Weapon's instead? At the moment I am focusing on my dark team and after that the others.

No, just do expert, but settle on just farming one thing. In case of the upcoming event, a good option would be the water SSR weapon (and if you got some time afterwards could grab a dark/water assault SR) or one of the eidolons. The eidolons are rather bad though, so would just be a temporary stat push for you. So in the end: weapon will help you longterm, eidolon short term, whichever you choose is up to you. Dark SSR is a defender, so unless dark's by far your strongest team, go with the water one.

AznSamsung
03-15-2018, 03:44 PM
question ....since i use 24k jewels and no mars/uriel ... should i focus on fire using miracle ticket or use it on some other element instead ...

atm my fire: awakening svarog, ama, ares, acala

Slashley
03-15-2018, 03:53 PM
question ....since i use 24k jewels and no mars/uriel ... should i focus on fire using miracle ticket or use it on some other element instead ...

atm my fire: awakening svarog, ama, ares, acalaVery likely yes. It's hard to imagine anything else better than Mars. Uriel would also make a great addition, but with Ares' Awakening behind the corner (about a month), it shouldn't be necessary.

It's just very hard to predict the next Miracle Ticket since not sure how Nutaku will handle it. The biggest question being SSR Cybele.

Dunhere
03-15-2018, 04:01 PM
Will there be a version of each weapon for each element once they're all released?

Slashley
03-15-2018, 04:04 PM
Will there be a version of each weapon for each element once they're all released?Yes.

And there will be more weapons too, of course. Two per T3 Soul.

bigblackcock
03-15-2018, 09:00 PM
i used shingen in my fire team, and her ability to boost burst damage helped me to beat ragnarok faster.
i also learned about her weapon which increase this ability from 200% to 500% and thought to use it, but it's defender...
is it worth to get that weapon for her? or go with the assault one instead?
also, i'm thinking about using that water team:
Shingem/ black propaganda
Cthulhu
Frame C def debuff (20%), frame A attack debuff (15%), absorb enemy's charging orb, dizzy and self attack buff
Water raphael
Arame B attack and def debuffs (-15%), reducing charging orb, cut damage for 2 turns (30%)
Unleashed nike
Frame A def debuff (-15%), attack and deff buff, heal up to 1800HP
Ashirat
increase team burst gauge by 20%, increase burst damage by 30%, water attribute attack+sneak (+20%)
using this formation i have black propaganda+2 abilities that reduce the enemy charging, so i can delay the enemy overdrive attack.
this formation also more about burst as shingen and ashirat can increast it, along -50% def debuff from all the abilities+ 20% water attibute attack+20% attack buff
this burst attack should be really powerful.
should i aim for this team or change something in it like extra skill, kamihime, soul, something else?

nazrin992
03-15-2018, 09:20 PM
i used shingen in my fire team, and her ability to boost burst damage helped me to beat ragnarok faster.
i also learned about her weapon which increase this ability from 200% to 500% and thought to use it, but it's defender...
is it worth to get that weapon for her? or go with the assault one instead?
Not worth it when you still have burst dmg cap. Even then, you will lose so much normal dmg for a MVP oneshot burst.

bmj420420
03-15-2018, 09:44 PM
I'm wondering what Legendary Soul I should get next, I already have Solomon (a mistake) and Mordred, but I don't know who to pick next. My main teams are wind and fire right now.

Slashley
03-16-2018, 12:08 AM
Not worth it when you still have burst dmg cap. Even then, you will lose so much normal dmg for a MVP oneshot burst.Is that an issue for people who are not running Belial, though?

Mind you that 500% Burst isn't five times the damage, it's about double for SSRs.

Cobblemaniac
03-16-2018, 12:09 AM
I'm wondering what Legendary Soul I should get next, I already have Solomon (a mistake) and Mordred, but I don't know who to pick next. My main teams are wind and fire right now.

D'Art might be a pick that pays pretty good down the line.

bigblackcock
03-16-2018, 01:16 AM
Is that an issue for people who are not running Belial, though?

Mind you that 500% Burst isn't five times the damage, it's about double for SSRs.
so you think it's worth to go for that defender weapon when it comes out?

Not worth it when you still have burst dmg cap. Even then, you will lose so much normal dmg for a MVP oneshot burst.

what's the burst dmg cap?
and well, i'm not using my water team for everything in game, just against fire content like events, accessory quest etc
anyway, what do you suggest me to do then? go for shingen's assault weapon instead? pick a different formation?

Void
03-16-2018, 01:58 AM
How many 10 jewel draws is usually the average drop of the boosted SSR of the week?

Slashley
03-16-2018, 06:00 AM
I don't know enough of the Relic weapons to comment on is the HP weapon worth it or not. Losing 30% Elemental damage is a huge blow to anyone who doesn't run double Belial, though.
what's the burst dmg cap?1m per person.
That means 7.5m total off-element (5m from Hime resulting in 2.5m bonus) or ~8.6m on-element (5m from Hime resulting in 2.5m bonus * 1.45 elemental advantage = ~3.6m bonus).

There are methods available for us right now that allow us to get individuals to Burst cap, but I don't think anyone has done a 7.5m-8.6m Full Burst on Nutaku yet?
How many 10 jewel draws is usually the average drop of the boosted SSR of the week?There's a calculator in Sanathlig's toolbox for this... the problem is, how do you define "usually"? The moment you go over 50% chance? Or the moment you hit 99.99% chance?

I'd just like to point out that I've done 1k investment and didn't get the boosted SSR, so that's like ~33 rolls. I think I had a roughly 50% chance at that point, but I failed the coinflip. The chances have dropped a fair bit since then, due to the SSR pool being bigger now.

Void
03-16-2018, 07:06 AM
There's a calculator in Sanathlig's toolbox for this... the problem is, how do you define "usually"? The moment you go over 50% chance? Or the moment you hit 99.99% chance?

I'd just like to point out that I've done 1k investment and didn't get the boosted SSR, so that's like ~33 rolls. I think I had a roughly 50% chance at that point, but I failed the coinflip. The chances have dropped a fair bit since then, due to the SSR pool being bigger now.

Sigh. Right now I've only gathered nearly 18k jewels. I was aiming for Thanatos to help Hades and SSR Amon. I was thinking on making Lightning as secondary since Raiko and Tyr showed up.

Slashley
03-16-2018, 07:32 AM
Sigh. Right now I've only gathered nearly 18k jewels. I was aiming for Thanatos to help Hades and SSR Amon.Well, you can always hope...

But really, the only way to get what you want in this game is either being filthy rich, or Miracle Tickets.
I was thinking on making Lightning as secondary since Raiko and Tyr showed up.Raiko alone will make your Thunder team good in Raids, as Zeal is OP as fuck. Assuming you heavily invest in the weapon grid, of course.

Other than that, I can't recommend Thunder anywhere. It's a Mammon or go home element, and Mammon won't be out for months.

LeCrestfallen
03-16-2018, 08:04 AM
reminds me of my attempt to get Dark Ama ~~ saved up jewels and tickets and even threw in some payed rolls. had somewhere around ~120 rolls. 4 ssr water weapons, 2 were duplicates :neutral:

Cobblemaniac
03-16-2018, 08:23 AM
Need someone to confirm: Are buffs and heals received from other players properly working now? I've noticed my survival rate increase pretty drastically during this event, and that the buffs that come without me doing anything actually stay. If nutaku fixed it, boy are raids gonna be so much easier. Although it's only a question of when they'll break again...

Slashley
03-16-2018, 08:30 AM
Need someone to confirm: Are buffs and heals received from other players properly working now?--Certainly seems like it. I've had one or two cases where I have lost an effect, but they seem to generally work now.

BlazeAlter
03-16-2018, 08:32 AM
Need someone to confirm: Are buffs and heals received from other players properly working now? I've noticed my survival rate increase pretty drastically during this event, and that the buffs that come without me doing anything actually stay. If nutaku fixed it, boy are raids gonna be so much easier. Although it's only a question of when they'll break again...

its kinda nice that they work now, i sometimes experience getting joan's damage cut buff from another player, then using my own joan's damage cut and it makes me receive small damage lol

and getting saved by other players heals.... i do hope this won't break again

Sora
03-16-2018, 10:52 AM
Sigh. Right now I've only gathered nearly 18k jewels. I was aiming for Thanatos to help Hades and SSR Amon. I was thinking on making Lightning as secondary since Raiko and Tyr showed up.
Good luck Bro! I am also aiming for Thanatos. I would also be glad to get Osiris or Hades^^ Need all 3 to help my Dark Amaterasu. Otherwise I will buy miracle tickets...

What should I do with my 6th copy of Icarus? Is there a possibility to sell it later?

Cobblemaniac
03-16-2018, 11:01 AM
What should I do with my 6th copy of Icarus? Is there a possibility to sell it later?

An eidolon orb store is predicted to be implemented in July. You will be able to sell your event eidolons for orbs, which can be exchanged for other event eidolons you've missed, materials, and probably most notably, draconic eye shards and kaiser dragoons.

Aidoru
03-16-2018, 12:56 PM
As I don't bother to check people's spreadsheets on a regular basis, does anyone have a decently translated list of all soul unique weapons and their effects? Mostly just looking for translations on each of their unique soul skill effects. All the burst effects are fairly straight forward but some of the soul skill effects are difficult to understand with google translate.

JStar
03-16-2018, 01:24 PM
As I don't bother to check people's spreadsheets on a regular basis, does anyone have a decently translated list of all soul unique weapons and their effects? Mostly just looking for translations on each of their unique soul skill effects. All the burst effects are fairly straight forward but some of the soul skill effects are difficult to understand with google translate.

Actually, I might be able to help with that!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VB8TQ3FjESKXlj7enlOdXczycyEwNeg032C9aWHpCFY/edit?usp=sharing

See the "Relic Weapons" section in the "Material Exchange Shop Weapons" Tab.

Slashley
03-16-2018, 01:48 PM
As I don't bother to check people's spreadsheets on a regular basis, does anyone have a decently translated list of all soul unique weapons and their effects? Mostly just looking for translations on each of their unique soul skill effects. All the burst effects are fairly straight forward but some of the soul skill effects are difficult to understand with google translate.I was going to suggest the Soul side of the Encyclopedia (one tab to the left), but it needs a total revamp and is total ass at this point. Pretty sure JStar's list is better.

Aidoru
03-16-2018, 02:51 PM
Actually, I might be able to help with that!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VB8TQ3FjESKXlj7enlOdXczycyEwNeg032C9aWHpCFY/edit?usp=sharing

See the "Relic Weapons" section in the "Material Exchange Shop Weapons" Tab.

Thanks.

Seems like Mordred's weapons are pretty meh effects compared to the rest. Even worse because my main team is light and they already/will have access to both of their her weapon's effects and better ones at it. Awakened Sol with shorter CD than Outrage for dispelling and Raphael with -20% rage reduction while Mordred is only -13%, according to her jp wiki page(?). I guess Hercules or D'art would be the best options, leaning towards D'art. I'd be stuck mostly using Black Prop as a ex skill for most solo content though.

Once the next miracle ticket comes out, I'll grab Light Tsukuyomi. So my light team will be Sol, Tsukuyomi, Raphael, Metatron, Eros and Micheal, with Raph and Eros interchangeable and Metatron with whomever when needed. I have Diana too but I'd rather replace her with a stronger hime and just use Vine.

With Hercules, I should be able to reach -50% def down with Vine (10%), Tsukuyomi (15% light) and Hercules (25% from burst). So her axe for extra burst and with Micheal to attain the -25% quicker. Micheal and Eros for several dual buffs for additional damage with Hercules' skill.

With D'art, it's pretty much a given to go for the addition -10% to Sniper, so she alone is -30% atk/def. All I would need is Sol (or Eros) and Tsukuyomi+Vine, giving me 2 free slots for full offensive himes or any in general. Snatch is something I really don't care for and light doesn't have a Mammon-like unit but having 2 main party slots free to change opens up more possibilities.

Or I can just stick with Mordred... and change nothing. Little disappointing there.

Which one do you guys think is better? Any other options I'm missing? A burst build with Shingen might seem fun.

VeryVoodoo
03-16-2018, 03:11 PM
A burst build with Shingen might seem fun.

While I can't answer for soul wpns, as I've yet to try any, I can definitely confirm that burst builds with the shingen-ex setups are fun. :D

Works pretty well if you have himes that can cover most of your debuffs (as the burst build kinda restricts your soul from bringing any at all), or in cases like wind ragna where the debuffs aren't reliable to begin with.

blubbergott
03-16-2018, 03:35 PM
Which one do you guys think is better? Any other options I'm missing? A burst build with Shingen might seem fun.

What about Morgan? Single target heal can help and rampage will add the all so necessary damage boost to a control light setup. Would need to sacrifice BP though probably. Otherwise, ye, Michael + Shingen will be fun. :)

AznSamsung
03-16-2018, 04:05 PM
Seeing how twice my roll with jewels is very bad (21k rolling for dark ama --> 3 ssr thunder and 24k for mars --> 2 ssr 1 is duplicate) .... i decide to do a pointless and weird experiment to determine if my luck is bad or the gacha rate is bad ... at the moment i will not use any jewels at all until next year when they release both ssr nike and ssr Aphrodite (both new year) with dark ama returning (hopefully) ... it should let me get ether hime i believe ... #myluckisbad?

Aidoru
03-16-2018, 04:18 PM
While I can't answer for soul wpns, as I've yet to try any, I can definitely confirm that burst builds with the shingen-ex setups are fun. :D

Works pretty well if you have himes that can cover most of your debuffs (as the burst build kinda restricts your soul from bringing any at all), or in cases like wind ragna where the debuffs aren't reliable to begin with.

I've tried Shingen+Micheal+Metatron when I was leveling her and it was pretty fun during burst hours. Makes me wish Micheal's awakening was earlier. Not sure how much changes with Shingen's weapons though.

What about Morgan? Single target heal can help and rampage will add the all so necessary damage boost to a control light setup. Would need to sacrifice BP though probably. Otherwise, ye, Michael + Shingen will be fun. :)

Morgan I honestly feel falls low on the list. Maybe a with SSR Cybele and double/triple attack team but that'd probably be suited for a Shingen build too, which is probably stronger.

Slashley
03-16-2018, 04:31 PM
Seeing how twice my roll with jewels is very bad (21k rolling for dark ama --> 3 ssr thunder and 24k for mars --> 2 ssr 1 is duplicate)--
#myluckisbad?You can "expect" one SSR Hime per 21k Jewels, so getting 3 SSRs on both times certainly isn't bad. At all.

sanahtlig
03-16-2018, 05:17 PM
Thanks.

Seems like Mordred's weapons are pretty meh effects compared to the rest. Even worse because my main team is light and they already/will have access to both of their her weapon's effects and better ones at it. Awakened Sol with shorter CD than Outrage for dispelling and Raphael with -20% rage reduction while Mordred is only -13%, according to her jp wiki page(?). I guess Hercules or D'art would be the best options, leaning towards D'art. I'd be stuck mostly using Black Prop as a ex skill for most solo content though.

Once the next miracle ticket comes out, I'll grab Light Tsukuyomi. So my light team will be Sol, Tsukuyomi, Raphael, Metatron, Eros and Micheal, with Raph and Eros interchangeable and Metatron with whomever when needed. I have Diana too but I'd rather replace her with a stronger hime and just use Vine.

With Hercules, I should be able to reach -50% def down with Vine (10%), Tsukuyomi (15% light) and Hercules (25% from burst). So her axe for extra burst and with Micheal to attain the -25% quicker. Micheal and Eros for several dual buffs for additional damage with Hercules' skill.

With D'art, it's pretty much a given to go for the addition -10% to Sniper, so she alone is -30% atk/def. All I would need is Sol (or Eros) and Tsukuyomi+Vine, giving me 2 free slots for full offensive himes or any in general. Snatch is something I really don't care for and light doesn't have a Mammon-like unit but having 2 main party slots free to change opens up more possibilities.

Or I can just stick with Mordred... and change nothing. Little disappointing there.

Don't forget Shingen and Sniper Shot. That'd get you to -35% DEF, which you can supplement with Diana or Vine, and you wouldn't even need to run Eros or Raphael. D'art is a better choice for Thunder due to its severe lack of debuffs and synergy with Mammon. Hercules and Provisional Forest is also a solid choice, but without Diana your spike damage on trash may be not so great, and without Eros/Raphael your ATK down would be lacking. Don't need Black Propaganda so much if the boss never even gets the opportunity to use the Rage Overdrive.

Ryyme
03-16-2018, 05:57 PM
I know I should be ultimately aiming for 9-10 max SSR weapons for each element but I have a question.
Let's say I have a maxed SR weapon that is Class X, (Arcana, Sword, etc.) and I get 4 SR weapons that I can combine into another SR weapon of the same element, same weapon class. Should I do so, or use those extra weapons to up the skill of a more potent SSR weapon?
Example:
I have a maxed Wind SR Arcana Weapon, (Wind Charm)
I get 4 copies of a SR Wind Arcana Weapon, (Wind Toilet Paper), that is a different weapon. Should I combine to 4 Wind Toilet Papers to form another Wind SR Arcana weapon to go with my Wind weapons or use those Wind Toilet Paper SRs to up the level of another weapon's skill?

Cheers, thanks!

Aidoru
03-16-2018, 07:39 PM
Don't forget Shingen and Sniper Shot. That'd get you to -35% DEF, which you can supplement with Diana or Vine, and you wouldn't even need to run Eros or Raphael. D'art is a better choice for Thunder due to its severe lack of debuffs and synergy with Mammon. Hercules and Provisional Forest is also a solid choice, but without Diana your spike damage on trash may be not so great, and without Eros/Raphael your ATK down would be lacking. Don't need Black Propaganda so much if the boss never even gets the opportunity to use the Rage Overdrive.

Yea, dropping Black Propaganda would solve a lot of problems and open a lot more options. When it comes to many raid and union events, I sometimes don't even have it on, but solo content, I don't often want to risk it, especially not something that can only be ran once or twice a day.

I'll have to start running quests with my light team without Black Propaganda for a while and see how it goes. I'm afraid the amount of regular overdrive damage I end up taking might defeat the purpose of avoiding raging overdrive damage, at least for certain fights.

I know I should be ultimately aiming for 9-10 max SSR weapons for each element but I have a question.
Let's say I have a maxed SR weapon that is Class X, (Arcana, Sword, etc.) and I get 4 SR weapons that I can combine into another SR weapon of the same element, same weapon class. Should I do so, or use those extra weapons to up the skill of a more potent SSR weapon?
Example:
I have a maxed Wind SR Arcana Weapon, (Wind Charm)
I get 4 copies of a SR Wind Arcana Weapon, (Wind Toilet Paper), that is a different weapon. Should I combine to 4 Wind Toilet Papers to form another Wind SR Arcana weapon to go with my Wind weapons or use those Wind Toilet Paper SRs to up the level of another weapon's skill?

Cheers, thanks!

There are a few factors that need to be determined before you bother but it's weapon type (arcane, sword, etc) has very little in deciding this. Weapon type for the majority of your time playing, will only matters if you need to use it for your soul, but in the case of your example, an arcane for an arcane, that doesn't influence the decision to swap one for the other at all. For future references, himes get bonus stats for you using their preferred weapon type in the weapon grid but that isn't something you should bother with til you have a completed max break SSR weapon grid with the weapon skills you want.

If your wind weapon grid isn't filled with SR or better weapons yet then yes, max break limit it and add it to your weapon grid.

If you already have a full set of SR or better weapons, then no. There's little reason to waste materials leveling a new SR weapon to replace a SR weapon. Some of those few reasons to bother would be like leveling an SR assault weapon to replace a currently equipped SR defender weapon, replacing an SR weapon that you can't max break (got it from gacha or didn't complete event), or a weapon you need to use for your soul.

Asti
03-17-2018, 01:27 AM
.. at the moment i will not use any jewels at all until next year when they release both ssr nike and ssr Aphrodite (both new year) with dark ama returning (hopefully) ... it should let me get ether hime i believe ... #myluckisbad?

Good News : Dark Ama will return
Bad News : Gold Gacha Only

Cobblemaniac
03-17-2018, 03:00 AM
Good News : Dark Ama will return
Bad News : Gold Gacha Only

Wait, not even jewel? That's some next level bs the game is pulling off...

bigblackcock
03-17-2018, 04:53 AM
I don't know enough of the Relic weapons to comment on is the HP weapon worth it or not. Losing 30% Elemental damage is a huge blow to anyone who doesn't run double Belial, though.1m per person.
That means 7.5m total off-element (5m from Hime resulting in 2.5m bonus) or ~8.6m on-element (5m from Hime resulting in 2.5m bonus * 1.45 elemental advantage = ~3.6m bonus).

There are methods available for us right now that allow us to get individuals to Burst cap, but I don't think anyone has done a 7.5m-8.6m Full Burst on Nutaku yet?
will the burst damage cap will change in the future? i'm pretty sure i saw someone strike over 1M damage in dmm using uriel.
but yea, if it's limited to that much i may as well just go for the element boost weapon, though i'm not sure what is its other effect

blubbergott
03-17-2018, 05:02 AM
will the burst damage cap will change in the future? i'm pretty sure i saw someone strike over 1M damage in dmm using uriel.
but yea, if it's limited to that much i may as well just go for the element boost weapon, though i'm not sure what is its other effect

There are ways to raise the burst cap (Awakened Uriel's burst damage up skill also raises the cap f.e.). Also, it's not a hard cap, it's just that past 1m, additional damage points get mitigated (about 10:1 iirc).

Cobblemaniac
03-17-2018, 05:47 AM

Uriel's burst works a bit differently from what I've heard, apparently it's the base dmg that gets boosted instead of the burst multiplier, so she doesn't suffer from the individual burst cap... is what I think I heard but requires confirmation, I'm nowhere close to understanding the mechanics of burst lol.

That said, this might be what you're looking for https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479&range=CQ3

Slashley
03-17-2018, 05:51 AM
That said, this might be what you're looking for https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479&range=CQ3That's the cap to the bonus, not the cap of the damage.
At the moment, you can't use Shingen's Provisional Forest along with Union Burst buff, for example. Since you'll go over the bonus cap and waste a lot of it.

There are not many ways to go over the cap. The best one is Awakened Uriel, whose second skill increases her damage cap.

GabKarol
03-17-2018, 06:51 AM
Is anyone else having cpu problems since the last union raid?

Any idea how to fix/cope with it?

Cobblemaniac
03-17-2018, 07:15 AM
Is anyone else having cpu problems since the last union raid?

Any idea how to fix/cope with it?

If you're referring to browser lag, it is recommended you switch over to chrome v65 beta for the time being, there seems to be problems with memory leaks and KamiPro in the current chrome version.

sanahtlig
03-17-2018, 08:01 AM
Yea, dropping Black Propaganda would solve a lot of problems and open a lot more options. When it comes to many raid and union events, I sometimes don't even have it on, but solo content, I don't often want to risk it, especially not something that can only be ran once or twice a day.

I'll have to start running quests with my light team without Black Propaganda for a while and see how it goes. I'm afraid the amount of regular overdrive damage I end up taking might defeat the purpose of avoiding raging overdrive damage, at least for certain fights.
Actually, Black Propaganda is most useful with auto-battle, so Union events are exactly where you'd want it. The build I describe will be poor at auto-battle.

You can't run Provisional Forest, Black Propaganda, and reach the ATK and DEF caps at the same time--at least until SSR Artemis and Shingen's ATK weapon. So this basically comes down to which 2 you feel you really need. I think Shingen gives you the most flexibility, but will likely be a poor choice for auto-battle.

For auto-battle, you'll probably want Mordred or D'art, as debuffs and Black Propaganda are typically what matter most. Mordred gives you debuff stability, while D'art increases your farming efficiency.

Ryyme
03-17-2018, 08:16 AM
There are a few factors that need to be determined before you bother but it's weapon type (arcane, sword, etc) has very little in deciding this. Weapon type for the majority of your time playing, will only matters if you need to use it for your soul, but in the case of your example, an arcane for an arcane, that doesn't influence the decision to swap one for the other at all. For future references, himes get bonus stats for you using their preferred weapon type in the weapon grid but that isn't something you should bother with til you have a completed max break SSR weapon grid with the weapon skills you want.

If your wind weapon grid isn't filled with SR or better weapons yet then yes, max break limit it and add it to your weapon grid.

If you already have a full set of SR or better weapons, then no. There's little reason to waste materials leveling a new SR weapon to replace a SR weapon. Some of those few reasons to bother would be like leveling an SR assault weapon to replace a currently equipped SR defender weapon, replacing an SR weapon that you can't max break (got it from gacha or didn't complete event), or a weapon you need to use for your soul.

Cheers. Both Arcana weapons have the same Burst Ability and skill ability. While my Wind weapons are all maxed SR & SSRs, they are not all wind, but I think I'm going to use the extra copies to up the skill level of another maxed SSR weapon.

Follow Up Question:
I've got 2 extra Winged Rifles Daedalus, should I use them as skill rank up material?

Thanks again.

lolix
03-17-2018, 10:26 AM
what does Shorten turn does exactly ?

Kureru
03-17-2018, 10:42 AM

Abilities with "shortens turn" have their cooldown reduced by one after a certain level.

Laventale
03-17-2018, 10:57 AM

If you're talking about Jack Frost's active, it basically removes one circle from the overdrive meter (Same as Cthulhu) but the landing chance is really low.

QXZ
03-17-2018, 09:06 PM
anyone know when is the next time we get something good in the jewel gacha for light?

Aidoru
03-17-2018, 09:46 PM
New light himes should be in the next release set but the more important light hime to aim for is SSR Artemis which won't be out for a very long time, like in half a year or so. So you can save jewels or go for the ones in a few days. Though another option is to wait for Frey's release inbetween. She's not important but the 100% light eidolon is released with her set so you can at least try for her while still having a bonus rate for new light himes.

AznSamsung
03-18-2018, 08:24 AM
so i assume there is nothing to do with soul point after you get all the soul?

Slashley
03-18-2018, 08:36 AM
so i assume there is nothing to do with soul point after you get all the soul?As far as I know, absolutely nothing.

I wish they'd let us exchange like 300 Soul Points for a Half-Elixir or something, but eh. For now, they're just piling up.

Cobblemaniac
03-18-2018, 10:06 AM
As far as I know, absolutely nothing.

I wish they'd let us exchange like 300 Soul Points for a Half-Elixir or something, but eh. For now, they're just piling up.

It doesn't help that up till now DMM hasn't even released a single new soul...

Laventale
03-18-2018, 10:16 AM
It doesn't help that up till now DMM hasn't even released a single new soul...

Masamune was the last soul, right?

Sora
03-18-2018, 10:32 AM
Today I got my first SR Assault Weapon from Disaster Raid.
Well, it took me some Gems to increase the skill level from 1 to 10.

But what is the best method to increase the skill level fast?
And how should my grid look like? I mean how many Assault and Defender Weapons?

Delete
03-18-2018, 11:35 AM
I try to create weapon grits with 7 assault, 1 pride and 2 defenders. Not counting doble skill weapons.
For SR weapons, I use R weapons untill skill level 10, then I use R weapons to level up SR weapons I dont use, and later use that one to skill up the weapon I really want to use. The required R weapons are from gem gacha.
That is how I do it. Is totally possible that more experienced players use other grits. I think many people use directly 10 assault weapons, but I like to have a bit more defense.
Of course, all the weapons of the element of the team. Weapons of elements different of the Kamihime of the element no increase skill for those kamihime.

Edit to clarify: Pride weapons have a variant of assault that give more attack the less HP you have.

Kimoi
03-18-2018, 11:44 AM
It means -1 turn cooldown. So a 6T cooldown ability becomes a 5T cooldown ability.

so i assume there is nothing to do with soul point after you get all the soul?
Apparently they'll be used for Soul awakenings on DMM soon-ish, but that also means we're talking about content 1+ year ahead for us.
So right now, yes, no use for them.

Masamune was the last soul, right?
That would be Shingen.

Today I got my first SR Assault Weapon from Disaster Raid.
Well, it took me some Gems to increase the skill level from 1 to 10.

But what is the best method to increase the skill level fast?
And how should my grid look like? I mean how many Assault and Defender Weapons?
Most veterans only use Defender weapons if they're SSR or dual-skills with Assault. Defender SRs are usually used as fodder, while Assaults are used if MLB with good stats. Some use 2 defenders, some use 1, some use none.

The best method of increasing your skill level fast involves understanding how skill levels work, so you don't waste fodder. However, skill levels are something that only make a difference when you stack a lot of them -- if you've just gotten your first SR assault from Disaster, you should probably focus on getting raw power first and worry about skilling up later.

Laventale
03-18-2018, 11:57 AM
That would be Shingen.

Masamune, Shingen, both have titties.

I got confused, thanks for the answer <3

Slashley
03-18-2018, 01:00 PM
I try to create weapon grits with 7 assault, 1 pride and 2 defenders.--You shouldn't differentiate assault and pride weapons. They both do the same thing about as well.

Kimoi
03-18-2018, 02:38 PM
You shouldn't differentiate assault and pride weapons. They both do the same thing about as well.
There's a difference, though. Pride weapons sacrifice a bit of starting power (being effectively Assault S + Pride effect) for extra damage later in a fight, and might not be so interesting if you have a lot of sustain or can finish fights before getting wounded enough.

Of course, for most of us plebs, that's a possible future issue -- not exactly a game changer right now; my main concern would be something else. Unless you're a megawhale, you only have so many weapons to choose, and sometimes you'll find yourself between, say, a MLB Pride SSR and a Disaster weapon. Or one of your teams might have more (or less) need of extra HP to clear content. Having a set formula can be pretty limiting and bite you in the ass later, especially if you're radical and decide to use SSRs as fodder.

Delete
03-18-2018, 02:49 PM
Oh, I know Pride weapons are good. I don't like to have 2 or more Pride weapons just for personal taste; I have 2 on my water team and find the damage too swingy for my taste. That 7/1/2 that I talk before is more of a target that anything else.
On a second thought...maybe I should have not comment that on response to a new player who can take that idea too seriously. :sweat:

Sora
03-18-2018, 02:49 PM
Most veterans only use Defender weapons if they're SSR or dual-skills with Assault. Defender SRs are usually used as fodder, while Assaults are used if MLB with good stats. Some use 2 defenders, some use 1, some use none.

The best method of increasing your skill level fast involves understanding how skill levels work, so you don't waste fodder. However, skill levels are something that only make a difference when you stack a lot of them -- if you've just gotten your first SR assault from Disaster, you should probably focus on getting raw power first and worry about skilling up later.

Thank you.

Why Defender Weapons?

Basically I should farm SR Assault Weapon from Disaster Raid and LB. Until I have, let's say, 9 Assault Weapons with 2 stars or MLB each then I should increase the skill level?

Delete
03-18-2018, 02:58 PM
Assault weapons are more valuable than defenders, so defender weapons are many times used to rise the skill level of the assault ones. But I'm not sure I have understood your question about defenders, sorry.
Don't forget the SR weapons from events; you can get many weapons from there. Specially those events of your main element.

Kimoi
03-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Thank you.

Why Defender Weapons?

Basically I should farm SR Assault Weapon from Disaster Raid and LB. Until I have, let's say, 9 Assault Weapons with 2 stars or MLB each then I should increase the skill level?
Why Defender weapons... what?
Generally speaking, this game's content favors offense. A lot. You need extra tankiness to survive spike damage, but pure tank builds kind of don't exist.

Events are still the best source of weapons -- even SRs. Whether you should fill the rest of your grid with Disaster weapons or just use rainbow SSRs as placeholders tends to be a matter of personal preference (and heated debates).

Sora
03-18-2018, 03:02 PM
Assault weapons are more valuable than defenders, so defender weapons are many times used to rise the skill level of the assault ones. But I'm not sure I have understood your question about defenders, sorry.
Don't forget the SR weapons from events; you can get many weapons from there. Specially those events of your main element.

I actually meant, why Veterans use SSR Defender.

The next event won't have a SR and neither SSR Dark Assault weapon...

Kimoi
03-18-2018, 03:12 PM
I actually meant, why Veterans use SSR Defender.

The next event won't have a SR and neither SSR Dark Assault weapon...
Higher stats and extra HP (Defender L is 6+SL/2% HP, while Defender M is 3+SL/2% HP). Given the chance, however, most would drop pure Defenders for dual Assault/Defender weapons.

Medusa has a... passable SR assault hammer, I guess. But generally speaking, it's a pretty bad event.

Slashley
03-18-2018, 03:35 PM
There's a difference, though. Pride weapons sacrifice a bit of starting power (being effectively Assault S + Pride effect) for extra damage later in a fight, and might not be so interesting if you have a lot of sustain or can finish fights before getting wounded enough.--Even if you used 10 Pride weapons, it wouldn't screw you over. I wouldn't recommend it if you run 2+ healers, but the bare minimum that you'd have is still 100% Assault. And that's plenty.
Oh, I know Pride weapons are good. I don't like to have 2 or more Pride weapons just for personal taste; I have 2 on my water team and find the damage too swingy for my taste.--I run 2 Pride weapons in my Water grid as well, and honestly? I can't even even tell the difference between a full HP Hime and a 50% Hime. I mean, I know that the full HP one is 114% and half-HP one is 134%, but that's hardly a difference you'll notice in a single turn.

If it's swingy for you, then you're at a point where your grid is still low, no? I don't see how that'd be an issue for you. If your grid suddenly jumps from like 50% to 70% because of a boss AoE Overdrive, isn't that a huge bonus you should be happy about...?
--
Why Defender Weapons?
--Defender weapons give you a huge buffer, which is just outright amazing. I have 30% HP in my Thunder grid, and when combined with 20% HP Eidolon, it's just... well, outright amazing. Sadly, not something I can afford to do unless I have elemental advantage. But even when I need to run double elemental Eidolons, the 30% HP buffer does some amazing work.

That said, I'd advice against heavily investing in HP weapons. Dual-skill weapons are becoming more and more common, and will provide you with all HP you'll need, along with the essential damage output. So focus on dual-skills and Assaults(/Prides).

Delete
03-18-2018, 03:52 PM
My water grid is 53% counting the two Pride. To me it seems a bit swingy, but possibly its just a delusion :think:

Slashley
03-18-2018, 04:16 PM
... well, yeah. When you jump from 53% to say 73% at half HP, then that's... a 37% increase in Assault? Yeah, it should be swingy. But that shouldn't be a bad thing, it's just a huge, huge deal for you when it happens.

Cobblemaniac
03-18-2018, 10:30 PM
My water grid is 53% counting the two Pride. To me it seems a bit swingy, but possibly its just a delusion :think:

According to the JP wiki, pride doesn't stack... although there's an additional part behind that section that I don't understand the context of. Can Slashley confirm?

Kureru
03-18-2018, 11:00 PM
According to the JP wiki, pride doesn't stack... although there's an additional part behind that section that I don't understand the context of. Can Slashley confirm?

Where did you read this? The weapon skill page says that pride does stack.

Slashley
03-19-2018, 12:27 AM
If memory serves, when the first element was getting the second Pride weapon, players asked about it and DMM stated that "no, they don't stack"
The community tested, and they stacked.
:think:

I don't think anything has been changed about that at any point.

Cobblemaniac
03-19-2018, 05:24 AM
Where did you read this? The weapon skill page says that pride does stack.

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A7%E3%83%9D%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7#b64ed5f6

Well... the bottom part I interpreted as they don't stack, however accurate Google translate and my interpretation skills are.

If memory serves, when the first element was getting the second Pride weapon, players asked about it and DMM stated that "no, they don't stack"
The community tested, and they stacked.
:think:

I don't think anything has been changed about that at any point.

Is it known if DMM intends to keep it that way?

Slashley
03-19-2018, 05:50 AM
As far as I can understand it, I believe that says "there is no confirmation of a cap/diminishing value of multiple pride effects"

Though, my Japanese isn't particularly good. I could be horrendously wrong about that.
Is it known if DMM intends to keep it that way?Considering how it's been over a year on DMM, I'd say yes.

Kureru
03-19-2018, 05:57 AM
As far as I can understand it, I believe that says "there is no confirmation of a cap/diminishing value of multiple pride effects"

That's correct.

Where did you read the part about players asking DMM? I checked the comments pages on all the pride weapons/events and didn't see anything.

Slashley
03-19-2018, 06:20 AM
--
Where did you read the part about players asking DMM? I checked the comments pages on all the pride weapons/events and didn't see anything.I... don't think that was on the wiki. I think it was on this forum somewhere?

Consider it hearsay and take it with a grain of salt.

LotsofLux
03-19-2018, 07:12 AM
tfw I just made an account only to realize that anonymous comments are back

Ah well, might as well use this from now on. Anyway, if I only have 2 SSR Kamis so far, should I save my Eyes for the guaranteed SSR ticket or should I go for the SR ticket? Or just use the Eyes to awaken the SSRs I already have, which are Susanoo and Tyr.

btw I'm the dude who was asking about Tyr a few days ago

Cobblemaniac
03-19-2018, 07:17 AM

Ah well, might as well use this from now on. Anyway, if I only have 2 SSR Kamis so far, should I save my Eyes for the guaranteed SSR ticket or should I go for the SR ticket? Or just use the Eyes to awaken the SSRs I already have, which are Susanoo and Tyr.

btw I'm the dude who was asking about Tyr a few days ago

Guaranteed SSR ticket DOES NOT guarantee SSR hime, you might find yourself with the shop weapons or eidolons and cry. Priority of eyes are generally to awaken any existing hime you have before actually spending any of your eyes on only the SR hime ticket.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 11:05 AM
What are you doing if you got like 5 or 6 event ssr weapons out of this event? Use the other as fodder?

Slashley
03-19-2018, 11:23 AM
What are you doing if you got like 5 or 6 event ssr weapons out of this event? Use the other as fodder?5, use as fodder unless you're new. New players can make plenty of use out of a 0-star SSR. Just convert to fodder once you start having a full grid.

6... probably the same. I don't think that at 1-star it'll be worth it, so keep them separate make use out of the fodder. Use both of them in your grid if new.

7 should make the weapon stronger than LMB SRs, so making a proper weapon of that is recommendable.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 11:25 AM
So 4 of them go into one 3* weapon
With the leftover 1 or 2, there are basically two real options:
1. Use as skill leveling fodder as mentioned
2. Hold onto it/them for a long time; exchange for more copies in the shop that gets added in December. This costs 2 orichalcum per copy, IIRC. And orichalcum is usually preferred to be saved for final limit breaks.

With just the 5th copy? That's asking for 6 orichalcum to max that, so that requires really, really loving the skill(s) on it. I personally don't value Pride that highly, but maybe you do.
With 6 copies? Then that's 4 more orichalcum to max that. Then that's getting into the area of really liking this particular weapon combined with not really having other stuff that you want to carry out the final limit break for.
Final limit breaks require 2, 3, or 5 orichalcum, depending on how the weapon was acquired. Advent SSRs need 2, union event and SSR kamihime weapons need 3, and the draconic eye exchange weapons need 5. (plus a bunch of other stuff)

Once the Guild Order type events start up in August, we have the opportunity to pick up 0 to 5 orichalcum every two weeks. I don't know how strong you are, so I don't know how valuable/rare ori would be for you.

I'm in a similar boat with other weapons. I've got 7 copies of the sword from Amphisbaena. I like dual skills (especially with both assault and defender), so 2 ori to max a second one is an easy decision. I've got 5 copies of the sword from St. Nicholas. That one's a lot harder for me to decide. I'll have to see what my ori collection rate is.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 04:01 PM
Okey guys, thanks for answering.

Iam still a new player (rank 45). Probably gonna use it later as fodder though.

What are you doing with the Disaster Sr's? Is there a reason for storing them, or just use it as fodder too?

Dunhere
03-19-2018, 04:29 PM
What are you doing with the Disaster Sr's?

I've got some of the assaults filling spots in my grid while I wait for better replacements. Excess assaults and the defenders are skill fodder.

Laventale
03-19-2018, 04:31 PM

Lmao welcome to the forum, my man.

You should NEVER EVER save eyes for the guaranted SSR. Unless you never get an awakeable hime (which you should at least with Miracle Tickets), then it's up to you.

LotsofLux
03-19-2018, 06:13 PM
Lmao welcome to the forum, my man.

You should NEVER EVER save eyes for the guaranted SSR. Unless you never get an awakeable hime (which you should at least with Miracle Tickets), then it's up to you.

I'd say it's good to be here, except I've been lurking here for a year now. Thanks anyway. As for Miracle Tickets...I'm F2P. But it seems general consensus is to not go for the SSR, so I guess I'll work towards Awakening either Susanoo or Tyr. Which one would you guys recommend I go for first? To give some context, I don't really focus on a single element, so both my Thunder and Darkness teams are decent as they are now, though none of my teams can clear a Ragnarok Advent Battle.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 06:22 PM
I'd say it's good to be here, except I've been lurking here for a year now. Thanks anyway. As for Miracle Tickets...I'm F2P. But it seems general consensus is to not go for the SSR, so I guess I'll work towards Awakening either Susanoo or Tyr. Which one would you guys recommend I go for first? To give some context, I don't really focus on a single element, so both my Thunder and Darkness teams are decent as they are now, though none of my teams can clear a Ragnarok Advent Battle.

I've read that Susanoo is decent for a self buffer, in the context of usability she's better than Tyr once Mammon comes out but before that date Tyr is your superior chioce by far.

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 06:52 PM
Can't comment much on Susanoo (isn't she bugged in our version?), but wait at least a couple of months on Tyr. If we get the Walkure Romanze collab event, then we get Noel. Noel basically copies half of the value Tyr offers to thunder (the A-frame defense debuff). The other half of Tyr's value (maximal damage against stunned enemies buff) will depend on the encounter, of course. When that function is a miss (like against Sloth who has no rage gauge), I think that Noel takes awakened Tyr's place in the team.
And there's only two water events left before that collab event started up on DMM, Rahab reprint and Tiamat raid. There's not a lot of time left to squeeze significant value out of awakening Tyr if we get that collab. In that case, better to save up the eyes in case you roll someone else on the awakening list.

Hell, time for an anecdote. So I have Tyr myself. When the limit break costs for awakened SSRs dropped, that was... right before Sloth's event IIRC.
At that time, I had about 7 eyes' worth of shards or so. From the awakening list, in addition to Tyr, I have Acala and Michael. However, Michael's awakening wasn't revealed yet, so as far as I knew at the time, I have Tyr and Acala as far as awakenings go.
For myself, I operate with the assumption of never rolling another SSR going forward. Ergo, I figured that I can afford to spend the eyes to awaken Tyr then level her up for Sloth. I'd have more than enough eyes by the time Acala's awakening arrives in December. So I go ahead and spend the eyes.
Sometime around the start of Sloth, end of February rolls around we find out that Michael gets her awakening. Ok, that adds another 3 eyes I'll need within a year. Then Icarus starts up, I make some rolls, and I pick up Sol (her awakening ought to be a bit more than 2 months away for us). The eyes spent on Tyr not even a month ago looks less trivial as time passes on :P
We're not far away from events becoming more generous with jewels, which will translate to more opportunies to roll somebody to make me further question my decision to awaken Tyr :O

sanahtlig
03-19-2018, 08:02 PM
I wouldn't Awaken either unless you use these teams regularly. But I tend to be extremely conservative when it comes to irrevocable decisions. For example, I have 50 or so +1 R weapons clogging up my inventory right now because I can't decide whether to use them on a Wind or Water weapon.

WhatIconceal
03-19-2018, 09:02 PM
...For example, I have 50 or so +1 R weapons clogging up my inventory right now because I can't decide whether to use them on a Wind or Water weapon.

ikr

https://i.imgur.com/NEWTl7K.png

Unregistered
03-19-2018, 09:03 PM
I wouldn't Awaken either unless you use these teams regularly. But I tend to be extremely conservative when it comes to irrevocable decisions. For example, I have 50 or so +1 R weapons clogging up my inventory right now because I can't decide whether to use them on a Wind or Water weapon.

don't most people just +50 a normal wep and save it for later?

sanahtlig
03-19-2018, 09:23 PM
don't most people just +50 a normal wep and save it for later?
You could do that, but then you lose the skill XP. The solution WhatIConceal illustrates is a good compromise, but may spread the bonus across multiple weapons, which also isn't ideal.

QXZ
03-20-2018, 02:05 AM
can someone confirm that Def Debuff is capped at 50%?

if you have -20 A Def down, - 20B def down and -15A elemental def down, is it capped at -50? or is it -55? is elemental def down part of the cap?

Shieun
03-20-2018, 02:46 AM
From what I've heard, elemental def down is counted along with the 50% def cap.

I can't verify this as I dont have Mars/Tsuku to test, so do correct me if I'm wrong

bmj420420
03-20-2018, 09:32 AM
I have some more questions: What is the best way to farm draconic eye shards? Due to several mistakes (i.e. not doing missions) I only have 12 when I need 30 for Gaia and will need 30 more for Titania later. Is the best way just doing missions every week?

Also, what should I do will all of the extra Prison of Wind Disasters (extra as in ones past MLB) I've been getting from farming wind raids for cores? Should I keep them until that eidolon orb shop thing? And same thing with the extra wheellock gale guns (although if I'm getting D'art eventually it may not be a bad idea to have multiple MLB of those, but I do already have a MLB wind SSR gun).

Slashley
03-20-2018, 09:47 AM
I have some more questions: What is the best way to farm draconic eye shards? Due to several mistakes (i.e. not doing missions) I only have 12 when I need 30 for Gaia and will need 30 more for Titania later. Is the best way just doing missions every week?There's no real way to farm them. You get them by:
1. Completing weeklies
2. Events
3. Competitive Union events, coming up in a few months
Also, what should I do will all of the extra Prison of Wind Disasters (extra as in ones past MLB) I've been getting from farming wind raids for cores? Should I keep them until that eidolon orb shop thing?Maybe. Up to you. If you do, limit break them to 3 Stars to save space.

As for the guns, if you don't have a full Wind grid, sure? If you do, just use them as fodder.

sanahtlig
03-20-2018, 09:51 AM
You can farm about 1 Draconic Eye per month (2 fragments from each event type, 4 from weekly quest completion). That's why they're such a precious resource and shouldn't be spent recklessly.

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 11:47 AM
Will you also get orbs for SR eidolons when the shop is implemented?

What is the difference between "profile" atk and the atk showed at the top of the main page?

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 11:59 AM
Yes, SR eidolons can be exchanged for orbs.

The HP and Atk listed in profile is specifically your soul's HP/Atk. The atk listed at the top of the main page is the sum of your team's HP and Atk divided by 7.

Slashley
03-20-2018, 12:00 PM
Will you also get orbs for SR eidolons when the shop is implemented?I am under the impression yes. It isn't much, but you can farm a shitton of them, so it piles up.
What is the difference between "profile" atk and the atk showed at the top of the main page?Profile stats are literally the stats of your Soul. Swap to Arthur and yay, 4000 higher number!

The atk thing at the top is a weird little thing. I've seen how it is calculated, but I don't think it was important.

bigblackcock
03-20-2018, 08:52 PM
i've checked the release date of the 100% water eido, and it seems like dmm released her during the rematch with mastema and kyuuki along ashirat.
i've thought to save up my jewels and aim for thanatos during baron event, but now i'm not so sure if i should go for her or wait for ashirst instead.
thanatos can help my dark team to reach 50% def cap and with that deal more damage, but anubis will come much later so no 100% dark eido for a while.
and on the other hand, i already reached 50% def cap with my water team, so ashirat+shingen will be nice for my water team and if i'm lucky to find the 100% water eido along with it, it may be even better.
though, with jewels alone, i don't see myself getting that eido, but maybe some frineds in my list will so i would be able to use her as support.
so what do you think? shuold i aim for thantos or ashirat?

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 09:03 PM
i've checked the release date of the 100% water eido, and it seems like dmm released her during the rematch with mastema and kyuuki along ashirat.
i've thought to save up my jewels and aim for thanatos during baron event, but now i'm not so sure if i should go for her or wait for ashirst instead.
thanatos can help my dark team to reach 50% def cap and with that deal more damage, but anubis will come much later so no 100% dark eido for a while.
and on the other hand, i already reached 50% def cap with my water team, so ashirat+shingen will be nice for my water team and if i'm lucky to find the 100% water eido along with it, it may be even better.
though, with jewels alone, i don't see myself getting that eido, but maybe some frineds in my list will so i would be able to use her as support.
so what do you think? shuold i aim for thantos or ashirat?

The odds of getting the 100% eidolon are pretty low, but if you get it... Up to you, the odds of getting ashirat would be much higher.

bigblackcock
03-20-2018, 09:14 PM
The odds of getting the 100% eidolon are pretty low, but if you get it... Up to you, the odds of getting ashirat would be much higher.

i'm aware of it, to be honest i don't expect to find her myself, but i'm sure that some whales or players in my friend list will get her, so it works too XD
thw question is..will i be able to find ashirat or not?
it's kinda between her and thanatos, i don't have that much jewels right now, but i have another 2-4 weeks to save up

Slashley
03-21-2018, 12:44 AM
--
thw question is..will i be able to find --The general rule for this when it comes to SSRs is "no."

The long answer is "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo." Only apply the long answer when it comes to P2W Eidolons.

I'll have 21k Jewels for SSR Cybele ready, but am I going to find her? I'll have ~11% chance of that, and ~2.5% from guaranteed SSR. In other words, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo.

So, spend your Jewels however you want. Honestly? Isn't not going to have any impact. RNG is going to RNG something your way, or it won't.

Void
03-21-2018, 08:20 AM
Are the 4 featured SSR jewel rolls given 15% chances each or is it 15% chance then another 25% chance for each?

I didn't noticed the changes due to jewel saving. Does it worth the risk for Osiris or should I keep saving for Thanatos for my main?

Also, should I start babysitting this barely used Amaterasu-Osiris account after Ifrit and SSR Amon dropped few minutes ago? I was aiming for Mars on this account but they dropped instead after 40 rolls. It's hard to decide since it's quite an even split between Dark and Fire.

sanahtlig
03-21-2018, 08:56 AM
Are the 4 featured SSR jewel rolls given 15% chances each or is it 15% chance then another 25% chance for each?
I have no idea where these 15% and 25% numbers you speak of are coming from. As far as I know the bonus rate used is completely uncharacterized--that is, we have no info at all on it.

Laventale
03-21-2018, 09:01 AM
I have no idea where these 15% and 25% numbers you speak of are coming from. As far as I know the bonus rate used is completely uncharacterized--that is, we have no info at all on it.

If we had 15 or 25% chance of pulling an event SSR for each Rate up, we would have each hime about now.

AznSamsung
03-21-2018, 12:32 PM
Need help with my thunder team ... which hine should i use and soul too ... no mircle will be used

Ssr: thor, jupitor, tyr

Sr: hermord, baal, ramiel, tezcatlipoca, psyche

Ty

Laventale
03-21-2018, 01:22 PM
Need help with my thunder team ... which hine should i use and soul too ... no mircle will be used

Ssr: thor, jupitor, tyr

Sr: hermord, baal, ramiel, tezcatlipoca, psyche

Ty

You have Thor, so Mordred would be your cup of tea. Since you has Debuff Resist Down, Thor's Paralysis will find an easier landing. Also debuffs.

Void
03-21-2018, 05:58 PM

I mean the 3% chance. I understand that the boosted one get 15% on that. But since the player's choice boosted like 4 at a time, do they get 15% each from the 3% or it's still 15% from that 3% then each 4 are given 25% each after that

Example one of the 10 roll is an SSR. Does each of the 4 boosted SSR get 15% chance to be the right one? Or does it still remain 15% but if that 15% hits, you get randomly one of the 4?

Cobblemaniac
03-21-2018, 08:04 PM
I mean the 3% chance. I understand that the boosted one get 15% on that. But since the player's choice boosted like 4 at a time, do they get 15% each from the 3% or it's still 15% from that 3% then each 4 are given 25% each after that

Example one of the 10 roll is an SSR. Does each of the 4 boosted SSR get 15% chance to be the right one? Or does it still remain 15% but if that 15% hits, you get randomly one of the 4?

From what I understand, you're asking if the gacha rolls like this:

3% chance to get SSR -> P(SSR)=0.03
15% chance to get the boosted SSR (?) -> P(boosted|SSR)= 0.03*0.15 =0.0045
25% probability to get one out of 4 (?) -> P(Actual hime|boosted|SSR)= 0.0045*0.25 = 0.001125
Mathematical notation: The probability of getting a boosted hime out of the 4 SSRs that exist in the list, given that your roll actually is an SSR.

My answer is... I don't know. If what you're saying is indeed correct, the above calculations probably apply that way, but like Sana has mentioned, I'm not sure how you've obtained your 15% and 25% to begin with.

But from an RNG gameplay perspective, I prefer applying Murphy's Law, and therefore will always pick the calculations that gives me the lowest probability since I'm biased in my view of gaming RNG :bgrin:

Either that, or apply Slashley's pet phrase: RNG is gonna RNG you no matter what.

KitsuneHime
03-22-2018, 12:02 AM
I didn't wanna make a new thread just to ask this question because I don't think it warrants a long discussion but...

Are there gonna be any limited edition Kamihime anytime soon?

The event this week has new light KHs and I've been wanting to try my luck for an SSR light finally, but I've been holding my magic jewels just in case a limited KH appears, so... I don't know if I should spend it.

Slashley
03-22-2018, 12:22 AM
From what I understand, you're asking if the gacha rolls like this:--As far as I understand, the gacha works like this.
First the game rolls what type you're going to get:
1.5% SSR Hime
1.5% SSR Eidolon
~5%(*) SR Hime
~5%(*) SR Eidolon
~5%(*) SR Hime-less weapon
82% R crap
(*) These numbers are wrong and Sanathlig probably has the exact split for the SRs, but I can't be bothered to check right now.

After this has been rolled, the game will check what you'll get inside. ASSUMING that there aren't any internal weights, then your chances of getting specific thing from that category is just 1/(total), so for example there is 23 SSR Eidolons - if you land on SSR Eidolon slot, your chances to get each SSR Eidolon is 1/23 (~4%). BUT, there ARE weights in these, such as P2W Eidolons are weighted down heavily so they're actually less likely to show up. However, these are very difficult for us to get an exact grasp on. We just don't know the exact numbers.

Now, the way the BONUS works is that you just add more of the same stuff into the mix. For example, if the bonus modifier is 5, then your chances to pull that one from SSR Eidolons would be 5/27 (~18%). Notice how the total amount went up because you added more stuff into the pool.

The BONUS modifier for Hime is either 5x or 15x, as Nutaku doesn't tell us. At this point, DMM was using 15x for a long time already. For Eidolons, the bonus has always been 2.5x I believe.
--
Are there gonna be any limited edition Kamihime anytime soon?

The event this week has new light KHs and I've been wanting to try my luck for an SSR light finally, but I've been holding my magic jewels just in case a limited KH appears, so... I don't know if I should spend it.The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.

Also note that next week we'll get SSR Cybele, who is ridiculously powerful despite not being limited.

Sora
03-22-2018, 01:23 AM
Is it worth to get Medusa? Or should I wait for a better Event Dark Eidelon and focus on getting the SR Dark Assault Weapon?

Cobblemaniac
03-22-2018, 01:49 AM
Is it worth to get Medusa? Or should I wait for a better Event Dark Eidelon and focus on getting the SR Dark Assault Weapon?

If you don't already have a full grid of SSR eidolons I don't see why you shouldn't farm Medusa first.

Sora
03-22-2018, 02:16 AM
If you don't already have a full grid of SSR eidolons I don't see why you shouldn't farm Medusa first.

MLB? People say she isn't really good and I don't if I should farm until I have 5 copies from them.

Kureru
03-22-2018, 02:41 AM

Medusa isn't worth using as a main eidolon and her summon effect is nothing special. That just leaves her stats. If 1668 attack is a significant upgrade over one of your other eidolons, get her. Otherwise don't bother.

LotsofLux
03-22-2018, 03:30 AM
Is it just me, or did Artemis' voice change? Could've sworn it was more high-pitched.

lolix
03-22-2018, 04:42 AM
wait...what exactly does kamadeva's abilities do ? I just randomly got her and aparently both her abilities have the same description.....and if i understand them corectly , they are kinda powerful for a rare.....

SO what does she do exactly ?

Kureru
03-22-2018, 04:53 AM
wait...what exactly does kamadeva's abilities do ? I just randomly got her and aparently both her abilities have the same description.....and if i understand them corectly , they are kinda powerful for a rare.....

SO what does she do exactly ?

Her first ability is def down, light resist down, ailment resist down. Her second is attack down, dark attack down, double/triple attack rate down.

She has 7 debuffs, they are all powerful, and they all have terrible accuracy. Use her for a bit and see if she's worth the trouble (unlikely).

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 05:55 AM
Hello everybody. Would you answer some newbish questions.
Mine prime element is wind (Hastur BL4, Osiris BL3, Chronus bl3, Cybele bl3, Ithaqua bl3), also have BL3 Nike and many rares including Zephyrus, about 26k attk, skill lvl 5-9 mostly
Eidolons - Behemoth, l55 Kyoko, l60+ LBMAX Icarus, l50+LBmax disaster, l45 vine, l55 ixion
1) in what order should i do bl4 to my SR's? i can do it only once for now.
2) what should be with my sr hime when i should get her ssr version (like Nike or Cybele) - will she keep her LB and lvls?
3) as i understand, SSR Cybele should be in 1 month so shoud i keep jewels for a while?
4) now there're 2 events - dark and water. What one should i focus as a secondsry element on if i have on water side Nike, Oceanus, Cupid, Triton. On dark - Osiris, Tsukiyomi, Beelzebub, Pharol.
what rares should i add before finding some more usefull? T4 missions are impossible for me nowdays so what should i pick? LBmax eidolon?
5) what should i do with 500+k gems? gacha them for exp/ skill fodders or something else?
6) accessoires - i can do only 1 lvl non-thunder missions so is there any reason to level up R accessoires? or just sell everything for points? need advices how it's working.
7) I have Cassy, Mordred and now at least D'arty. Who should be my next soul?Now i'm using D'arty with propaganda and sent Cybele to reserve.
8) should Hastur or Osiris be awakened somedays?
9) Is there a way to increase chance to proc debuffs? Chronus attk debuff misses too often (besides Mordred's debuff, which misses on bosses often too).

Cobblemaniac
03-22-2018, 06:24 AM
Hello everybody. Would you answer some newbish questions.
Mine prime element is wind (Hastur BL4, Osiris BL3, Chronus bl3, Cybele bl3, Ithaqua bl3), also have BL3 Nike and many rares including Zephyrus, about 26k attk, skill lvl 5-9 mostly
Eidolons - Behemoth, l55 Kyoko, l60+ LBMAX Icarus, l50+LBmax disaster, l45 vine, l55 ixion
1) in what order should i do bl4 to my SR's? i can do it only once for now.
2) what should be with my sr hime when i should get her ssr version (like Nike or Cybele) - will she keep her LB and lvls?
3) as i understand, SSR Cybele should be in 1 month so shoud i keep jewels for a while?
4) now there're 2 events - dark and water. What one should i focus as a secondsry element on if i have on water side Nike, Oceanus, Cupid, Triton. On dark - Osiris, Tsukiyomi, Beelzebub, Pharol.
what rares should i add before finding some more usefull? T4 missions are impossible for me nowdays so what should i pick? LBmax eidolon?
5) what should i do with 500+k gems? gacha them for exp/ skill fodders or something else?
6) accessoires - i can do only 1 lvl non-thunder missions so is there any reason to level up R accessoires? or just sell everything for points? need advices how it's working.
7) I have Cassy, Mordred and now at least D'arty. Who should be my next soul?Now i'm using D'arty with propaganda and sent Cybele to reserve.
8) should Hastur or Osiris be awakened somedays?
9) Is there a way to increase chance to proc debuffs? Chronus attk debuff misses too often (besides Mordred's debuff, which misses on bosses often too).

1) Rule of thumb for MLB SR and SSR himes: Always MLB the one that gives you the best buff to their skillset first. Oh, and of course MLB the main element hime first. I might push for MLBing Cybele, although you might want Ithaqua if you find your heals lacking. Honestly silver Grimoires shouldn't be that hard to farm if you clear events consistently.

2) The unleashed versions of hime are essentially new hime, the only difference is you cannot use both the unleashed and the original in the same team. So yes, you do keep the LB and lvls.

3) Depends, but since you main wind, you probably should wait.

4) The event so far treats water better than it does dark. Still, that shouldn't be your motivation to secondary an element, depends also on your eidolon and weapon spread, but for now I'd side with dark for secondary.

5) Gacha. Awakening. Accessory upgrades. That's about it, but number 2 and 3 consume massive amounts of gems.

6) You can sell everything R except for the drop rates up... I think. There's an accessory quest thread made by sanahtlig which should explain the basics.

7) Do you have Gawain? If you do, at this point it's probably more about what EX skill you want... I assume you're still far away from Shingen, so Arthur can probably wait, you've already got Hastur for the 20% A frame atk buff. Somebody else should be able to answer better.

8) Both have not gotten an awakening in the DMM (JP) version, so don't count on it for another year.

9) Mordred Visscitudes of Fortune. There's only 4 skills in this game that can inflict debuff resist down (Mordred, Sphinx active skill, Astraea, and one event SR hime which I can't remember the name).

Cloudofdarkhole6
03-22-2018, 06:33 AM
Adding to 3) SSR cybele will release next event (start most likely at 1st or 2nd april depending on time zone)

sanahtlig
03-22-2018, 07:46 AM
Now, the way the BONUS works is that you just add more of the same stuff into the mix. For example, if the bonus modifier is 5, then your chances to pull that one from SSR Eidolons would be 5/27 (~18%). Notice how the total amount went up because you added more stuff into the pool.

The BONUS modifier for Hime is either 5x or 15x, as Nutaku doesn't tell us. At this point, DMM was using 15x for a long time already. For Eidolons, the bonus has always been 2.5x I believe.The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.
This is how I understand it, with the following caveat: the 5/15x rate applies only to the appearance bonus for new kamihime in Premium/Jewel Gatchas. I have no info on the bonus rates for other Gatchas. I would speculate that it follows the same rules, resulting in one of the following: 15x rate split among all those with the bonus, or 15x rate to each character with the bonus. My instinct is that the former is more likely.

In short, these promotional campaigns are designed to inflate user expectations. Regardless of the promotion, if there's any RNG involved at all, you're unlikely to get what's being promoted.

Sora
03-22-2018, 12:05 PM
Medusa isn't worth using as a main eidolon and her summon effect is nothing special. That just leaves her stats. If 1668 attack is a significant upgrade over one of your other eidolons, get her. Otherwise don't bother.

okay, thank you and I just have SSR Icarus MLB, Giri no LB and 4 SR Eideleon...
I just got Medusa and Rehab. But I don't will try to get a 2nd copy....
My chance to clear Medusa Expert is 50/50... Even with Burst DMG I am not under 60%... and no, I don't have any light Kamihime. Yes, I am using SR Amon but my DMG ist too low. (19.2k)
I will just try to get the SR Weapon, maybe some SP and don't waste my time with the Eideleon.

Now I understand why Advent Event's are newbie unfriendly... Haha, it's a little bit frustrating

Nova_
03-22-2018, 06:45 PM
Hi I'm pretty new.

I'm focusing on wind, my team is Hastur/Gaia/Aphrodite(for heals)/LTsukyomi. Only wind eidolon i have is Behemoth but i kept the account because i rolled 4 SSRs then 2 more SSRs with my first earned gem gatcha. Should I sub tsukyomi for SR cybele? Also, im having trouble clearing event content at the rate to get the event SSR eidolons and weapons, is that normal for a new player to have problems? I'm new to the point where my kamis are around lvl 40-44 and im just getting LB1, i also have nothing resembling a coherent weapon grid and im wondering how to get weapons if i cant clear the event stuff.

On a side note, what is the actual titania drop rate on the titania boosted gatcha? (I'm going for wind burst build) Or should I wait for next miracle ticket?