PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Cobblemaniac
04-06-2018, 09:05 AM
But Chronos has c-type debuff too as i understand it (it is stackable with b-type Cybele/D'arty's debuff and a-type Hastur's buff) so i don' need Zephyr's debuff. In addition Osiris can make enemy skip a turn, a usefull ability not very high proc chance, but still better then nothing. Yes, Zephyrus will have a benifit from weapon skills so she will have little more damage (Osiris has greater base damage/hp as partial compensation), but damage of one R hime (that will be much less then for example Chronos's) is compensated with faster burst for all party, so total number of turns to kill boss will be not greater, maybe even less(especialy if i can burst twice) and greater surviability. Spending 500 soul points to Andromeda instead of Cassy is bad idea for me - her res skill is not needed at all, i'll better pick Jean as replacement of Gaja when i should get this SP.

Cronus doesn't, it's B frame. In that case, Cybele and Cronus are essentially just refreshing timers, not stacking debuffs. You need to recheck your debuff encyclopedia. With that out of the way, Zephyrus is your only source of C frame atk debuff, which I stress is very important. Charm is better than nothing, but why settle for better than nothing when you have a more reliable better debuff on hand? Picking up Andro was a suggestion you don't have to follow, but you were worried about heals... But yeah, Joan is generally the better pick

But i'm talking about the exchange of DEFENDER gun with 900+ attack, who gives 0% attack bonus and 3.5% hp, with second assault disaster bow (i already have 4 copies of it). Idea to replace instead off-element ssr weapon with about 1900 attack seems to be much worse. Yes, if i could craft third bow - i will think about it, but it will be not so soon.

I see. In that case, do switch the defender gun out first. I was assuming you'd have multiple wind bows on hand... so whoops :silly:

Slashley
04-06-2018, 09:10 AM
But Chronos has c-type debuff too as i understand it (it is stackable with b-type Cybele/D'arty's debuff and a-type Hastur's buff) so i don' need Zephyr's debuff.--Where are you getting these frame info from? Chronos should be B type, so not stackable Cybele or Sniper Shot.

I'd recommend either Aken's spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ahH9wWmPICwZvJemw6JcxxMac05XLGkbm1nwr7io5dQ/edit#gid=0) or The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) for checking debuff frames.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 09:13 AM
I was using Zephyrs before i've got Osiris and she is not better than her in no way. Zephyrs heals 500/5t=100hp/t and does a-type attack debuff. Osiris heals 1100/5t=220hp/t with additional +15 burst gauge (it's 1-2 turns faster burst) and has damaging skill with dizzness. Yes, Zephyrs does a little bit more damage because she is wind (but burst is still weaker then Osiris's), but in general she is not a replacement to Osiris at all.

A 'bit' more damage would be wrong. Rs can do double or triple damage of off element SSRs. What matters is your weapon grid and main/friend eidolon. Since your weapons arent leveled and many incomplete, of course it would see Osiris does more.

Zeph also does a c-frame debuff, meaning youll take less damage and need less heals to begin with and you dont need Osiris to heal when you have Ithaqua, assuming I'm not mistakening her for another kamihime.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 09:23 AM
Cronus doesn't, it's B frame. In that case, Cybele and Cronus are essentially just refreshing timers, not stacking debuffs. You need to recheck your debuff encyclopedia. With that out of the way, Zephyrus is your only source of C frame atk debuff, which I stress is very important. Charm is better than nothing, but why settle for better than nothing when you have a more reliable better debuff on hand? Picking up Andro was a suggestion you don't have to follow, but you were worried about heals... But yeah, Joan is generally the better pick

I see. In that case, do switch the defender gun out first. I was assuming you'd have multiple wind bows on hand... so whoops :silly:

I don't know what is written in encyclopedia, but cybele/darty's debuffs are stackable with Chronus, not refreshing. I have 2 different attack debuffs at once so she has not b-type debuff. Damage from bosses is significantly redused when they both applied together. And one more - b-type are dual attack+def debuffs, Chronos has attack buff for self and debuff for 1 target. And as her skill's buff part is stackable with Hastur's a-type attack buff - i assume that it's c-type.

Maria
04-06-2018, 09:30 AM
3)And another question: my current parties are 1)Mordred, Hastur, Chronos, SR Cybele, Osiris 2)D'arty, Hastur, Chronos, Itaqua, Osiris (no more ssr, no more wind sr, many rares). I found, that Itaqua deals almost the same damage as SR Cybele so i'm using her when i don't need b-type debuff. Yesterday i've got Amaterasu from the premium ticket. Is it a good idea to replace someone (maybe Osiris) with her in this parties?

>>Suggested team for now? Just replace Cybele with any wind SR/SSR KH if you find one~ For now, use sub-slot for raising KH~
Main: Mordred w/ SS + Hastur + SR Cybele + Ithaqua + Caspiel
Sub: Osiris + Zephyrus/Boreas/any KH

Kinda ideal (?) weapon grid for wind F2P... Just go focus on a single elemental team for now (and rush it)

Laventale
04-06-2018, 09:53 AM
>>Suggested team for now? Just replace Cybele with any wind SR/SSR KH if you find one~ For now, use sub-slot for raising KH~
Main: Mordred w/ SS + Hastur + SR Cybele + Ithaqua + Caspiel
Sub: Osiris + Zephyrus/Boreas/any KH

Kinda ideal (?) weapon grid for wind F2P... Just go focus on a single elemental team for now (and rush it)

Now that's a healthy looking Wind grid, I'm kinda jealous.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Fellas, let's take advantage of the gem gacha update. Let us consider.... Scathach. 15% A-frame Def debuff every 7 turns. 2 turns of guaranteed double attacks for herself every 8 turns. Replace Osiris with her in either configuration.

Fellas, let's take advantage of the gem gacha update. Let us consider.... Scathach. 15% A-frame Def debuff every 7 turns. 2 turns of guaranteed double attacks for herself every 8 turns. Replace Osiris with her in either configuration.

Gah, never mind. I forgot that Hastur is def down; thought she was atk down.

Put Puck in then for the single target berserk.

(assuming that you haven't rolled another R like Caspiel)

Aidoru
04-06-2018, 01:04 PM
I don't know what is written in encyclopedia, but cybele/darty's debuffs are stackable with Chronus, not refreshing. I have 2 different attack debuffs at once so she has not b-type debuff. Damage from bosses is significantly redused when they both applied together. And one more - b-type are dual attack+def debuffs, Chronos has attack buff for self and debuff for 1 target. And as her skill's buff part is stackable with Hastur's a-type attack buff - i assume that it's c-type.

I'm not sure where you're getting your information from. It doesn't stack, there's plenty of sources that say it doesn't and I can even say so myself as my wind team has both Cybele and Cronus. In fact, Cybele's debuff overwrites Cronus' debuff and Cronus' debuff can't even overwrite Cybele's despite being the same amount.

Atk up buffs are not important to factor in.

The only way I could see you having more than 1 atk down icon is if you have another source you didn't bring up, like already using Dart's gun or an eidolon or playing a raid where someone else used it

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 01:24 PM
As a practice is the only criteria of truth, i made party of Mordred (SS), Hastur, Chronos, Zephyrus, Osiris and tried to check how all this things are working. I used water disaster raids as test subjects to prevent elemental advantage factor. Osiris and Zephyrus are both BL3.
Damage was for example Zephyrus 6.5-6.8k Osiris 5-5.4k
Burst - 16+k Zephyrus 24k Osiris
This means that with my weapons/eidolons damage difference is insignificant. Sure, with 100+% assault and Hraesvelgr the difference will be much more, so there should be no sence to use off-element himes somedays.
And i was wrong, Cronos debuff was realy b-type, this means i had second debuff from other source. This makes her less usefull, but she still deals nice damage. I will try setup with Zephyrus instead of Osiris for several days, maybe it will be batter. Caspiel is an option too, but she's only lvl20 so i will up her in reserve and use instead of Chronos to have 50% attack debuff.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Don't need Hraesvelgr to make on-element crush off-element in damage. How familiar are you with the damage formulae?

Aidoru
04-06-2018, 01:55 PM
As a practice is the only criteria of truth, i made party of Mordred (SS), Hastur, Chronos, Zephyrus, Osiris and tried to check how all this things are working. I used water disaster raids as test subjects to prevent elemental advantage factor. Osiris and Zephyrus are both BL3.
Damage was for example Zephyrus 6.5-6.8k Osiris 5-5.4k
Burst - 16+k Zephyrus 24k Osiris
This means that with my weapons/eidolons damage difference is insignificant. Sure, with 100+% assault and Hraesvelgr the difference will be much more, so there should be no sence to use off-element himes somedays.

Your weapon damage isn't insignificant. The stronger your weapons, the stronger effect your assault will increase your overall damage for the specific element.

Practice isn't the only method, doing the math works just fine. But if you want another practical example. Used my wind team with 2 Icarus on a water disaster with SSR Satan and no debuffs. My Satan hits 4k and Zeph hit 10k.

Your burst damage doesn't really mean much when the amount of damage you'd do with regular attacks would already make up for the amount of turns needed to even burst in the first place.

Getting 10 SR weapons to sLv10 (80% assault) and using 2 Icarus will more than triple your base damage on neutral enemies and quadruple it on elemental weakness. This is plenty achievable by anyone.

The only time I would ever suggest using Osiris in a off element party is if you truly need the heals, which you most likely won't if you're running with Joan (regen), Ithaqua (decent party heal) and Zephyrus (weak party heal). Even then that might be too much heals.

ZenMaster
04-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Did this game just become a WHOLE lot better this week?

Note: I am a casual but passionate player. I never rerolled and if I read all the comments then I don't feel to be missing out on anything. There's also something to be said for making due with what you have and trying to make the best of it: getting the best out of what you have right now. I maintain 6 teams, one for each elements, and so far it's holding out quite good. Some teams are more powerful than others, but in the end my kamihime's get the job done.

Back to my vent...

My god they changed the gem gacha and I honestly think Kamihime became legendary. I spend 1k gems and I got 2 half potions. This allowed me to play another full cycle and during that I earned 1k gems again. Enough for another gacha. Theoretically this means that with the right luck (unlikely) I could play forever ;)

I don't like them hiding the gems like they did though. It almost seems as if gems don't mean anything which I think is a big mistake. Not to mention that those coins get reset after 3 months. Not too appealing if you ask me. But other than that... I'm having some serious fun here.

LeCrestfallen
04-06-2018, 02:11 PM
I believe Slashey mentioned that at 84 AP you could sustain gems on a Gem quest (happen once a day?).

Slashley
04-06-2018, 02:30 PM
I believe Slashey mentioned that at 84 AP you could sustain gems on a Gem quest (happen once a day?).Slash_L_ey.

And yes, my maths were done really fast, but 84AP should allow your HEs to regen enough AP for an infinite loop.
As long as you keep rolling 100k Gems every day and keep spending your HEs on Gem Quests whenever possible, you should never run out of HEs or Gems.

Cobblemaniac
04-06-2018, 10:13 PM
Slash_L_ey.

And yes, my maths were done really fast, but 84AP should allow your HEs to regen enough AP for an infinite loop.
As long as you keep rolling 100k Gems every day and keep spending your HEs on Gem Quests whenever possible, you should never run out of HEs or Gems.

Do gem quests on Sunday yield more gems or the random ones that pop up throughout each day?

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Don't need Hraesvelgr to make on-element crush off-element in damage. How familiar are you with the damage formulae?

As i understand the math, attack_total=(base_unit_attack+modifier*(weapons_a ttack+eidolons_attack))*(1+element_modifier)*(1+un it_modifier). And then buffs/debuffs are applied. Something like that.
And i didn't say that difference in weapon damage is insignificant, , i said that in my current setup difference between zephyrus and Osiris is not that big yet, actualy they both are not the top-tier damagers, but i understand that every assault level or for example lbmax Kyoko will make this difference greater and sometimes will be so great, that i will send Osiris to reserve. I will try setup with Zephyrus today once more. It will be better for example at current event because it's a thunder one.

The only time I would ever suggest using Osiris in a off element party is if you truly need the heals, which you most likely won't if you're running with Joan (regen), Ithaqua (decent party heal) and Zephyrus (weak party heal). Even then that might be too much heals.
No Joan, just Mordred, Cassy and D'arty. Joan is next, but no soul point for her now. As i see my party's progress, best heal modifier is to kill everybody faster then heal is needed. I'm working on it, but not as fast as i want.

Sora
04-07-2018, 03:26 PM
w.ww.youtu.be/5n1Rexv6gOw?t=210
Can someone explain me how the fuck his "gold" gatcha changed suddenly into "rainbow" ?!
And seriously this guy has over 100k jewels. Wtf?

Slashley
04-07-2018, 03:49 PM
I didn't saw him pull a single gold lightning (well, except on guaranteed SSR) despite that many pulls. I guess DMM has made gacha more "exciting" by making SSRs surprise-evolve from other pulls?

The amount of Jewels we're about to get is going to explode soon, like 3k per every event. Still, 100k probably means he's been saving up for several months. Or he could've just whaled whenever he wanted to spend premium currency, getting extra Jewels while not spending any. Hard to tell.

Kitty
04-07-2018, 08:04 PM
been logging into all my old rerolled alts the last few days and was pleasantly surprised with this one account.
found cu chulainn in the x10 draw, then Ryu in a single draw, and apparently already had two other SSR girls to begin with..
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/432358875539177484/unknown.png

Laventale
04-07-2018, 08:26 PM
been logging into all my old rerolled alts the last few days and was pleasantly surprised with this one account.
found cu chulainn in the x10 draw, then Ryu in a single draw, and apparently already had two other SSR girls to begin with..
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/432358875539177484/unknown.png

The account must be pretty fucking old, since it has the Fire SR from the Koihime event.

Kitty
04-07-2018, 08:43 PM
The account must be pretty fucking old, since it has the Fire SR from the Koihime event.

tbh probably one of my more recent series of rerolling accounts... i have about 7-8 series? maybe more... all with about 100 plus accounts
this one was started in november with the koihime event.
others lke the one i posted free accounts thread for was made in june/july
have a few that were made around summer time 2017 too.
will be logging on those after i finished this series... ah, having no life is great

Laventale
04-07-2018, 08:58 PM
ah, having no life is great

I can relate so much to this statement it honestly hurts.

Tan Nh
04-07-2018, 10:54 PM
How can i leave union ? My left button is disabled , im an officer but the leader has long left.

Maria
04-07-2018, 10:57 PM
How can i leave union ? My left button is disabled , im an officer but the leader has long left.
You can't leave a union until the Gluttony event ends.

Sora
04-08-2018, 02:38 AM
I have a question.
Should I save my jewels for Pluto instead for Thanatos and get Satan with the next Miracle Ticket.
My set-up would look like:
- Dark Amaterasu
- Osiris (Miracle ticket next week, maybe I have luck and get Thanatos) for Heal+Gauge
- Pluto for more damage
- Satan (Awakened)

Would reach -45 def down and would run with trial of jurry to reach -40attack down. Well, I will try to get Vines if I really need -50% attack.
Until Pluto is released I think I will have 36-42k jewels. I will just need a lot of luck^^

Why not Hades instead of Pluto? Well, I want to build a fast bursting build and not endurance.
Pluto is a nice dark hime which offers tanking and a very good dmg. (20% attack +30% dark dmg for all member's if she has "lego" stack.)
Furthermore her burst consumes all lego stack and receives a +100% burst dmg multiplier per stack. That's actually really awesome and she also offers -30% damage cut + 20% light cut if she has lego stack.
IMO she would be better in my team I don't need another Hime (Hades) who dosen't do much of damage.
Well, I hope that Osiris will get her awakening...

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 03:48 AM
SO can you only have one draconic eye shard per week?

it take 10 Draconic eye shard to get 1 Draconic eye, and it take 15 draconic eye to get a SSR weapon. That would take 150 weeks to get 15 draconic eye for 1 SSR weapon. There must be another way that would grant those! Am i too insane???

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 03:53 AM
If i had the money had here to buy those miracle ticket, i would as well T.T but 50$ (5000 star coins) is so much money T.T

BlazeAlter
04-08-2018, 03:55 AM
SO can you only have one draconic eye shard per week?

it take 10 Draconic eye shard to get 1 Draconic eye, and it take 15 draconic eye to get a SSR weapon. That would take 150 weeks to get 15 draconic eye for 1 SSR weapon. There must be another way that would grant those! Am i too insane???

Those draconic eye weps are are mostly for super whales and can only be MLB'ed by them in my opinion
like, if you're an F2P player, don't even bother trying to get them and just save your eyes for himes that can be awakened
and the only other way to get easy draconic eyes or fast shards is u either get duplicate SSR kami weps, or u buy those gacha promos (like the one right now) that gives a number of shards

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 04:00 AM
Those draconic eye weps are are mostly for super whales and can only be MLB'ed by them in my opinion
like, if you're an F2P player, don't even bother trying to get them and just save your eyes for himes that can be awakened
and the only other way to get easy draconic eyes or fast shards is u either get duplicate SSR kami weps, or u buy those gacha promos (like the one right now) that gives a number of shards

I'm a F2P player sadly, i CANNOT spend money on this sadly. 50$ is a lot of money for me. T.T

And what the MLB mean? Mega Limit Break?

BlazeAlter
04-08-2018, 04:03 AM
I'm a F2P player sadly, i CANNOT spend money on this sadly. 50$ is a lot of money for me. T.T

And what the MLB mean? Mega Limit Break?

MLB = Max limit break
I guess you're new to this game, sorry, should've said the whole word lol

And yeah, just save your eyes for awakening your himes. They're more important and you mostly get SSR weps from a lot of events anyways

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 04:07 AM
MLB = Max limit break
I guess you're new to this game, sorry, should've said the whole word lol

And yeah, just save your eyes for awakening your himes. They're more important and you mostly get SSR weps from a lot of events anyways

Yeah, you can say that i'm new. I started like maybe a week ago? i re-rolled for 7-8 hours to get 100% eilodon Belial(because it would help so much, from what i,ve heard)

There seem to be no way to get SSR Kami weapons for F2P, from what i see (events excluded) I guess that is the sad cons to be F2P.

BlazeAlter
04-08-2018, 04:11 AM
Yeah, you can say that i'm new. I started like maybe a week ago? i re-rolled for 7-8 hours to get 100% eilodon Belial(because it would help so much, from what i,ve heard)

There seem to be no way to get SSR Kami weapons for F2P, from what i see (events excluded) I guess that is the sad cons to be F2P.

Well maybe you can get lucky with some jewel rolls are gacha/kami tickets, and win an SSR hime that you might like, who knows? You just have to hope that RNG blesses u with some good himes. You get a lot of jewels/tickets from events too
And you can get by on most content with only even SRs anyway, I've also seen some amazing people around here that can do Ragnarok difficulty with only R himes

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 04:17 AM
Well maybe you can get lucky with some jewel rolls are gacha/kami tickets, and win an SSR hime that you might like, who knows? You just have to hope that RNG blesses u with some good himes. You get a lot of jewels/tickets from events too
And you can get by on most content with only even SRs anyway, I've also seen some amazing people around here that can do Ragnarok difficulty with only R himes

Only with R hime with SSR weapons. Dx

BlazeAlter
04-08-2018, 04:21 AM
Only with R hime with SSR weapons. Dx

Yeah it would take awhile to reach that point for new players. (Although I don't think most players have full SSR grids already, most players would still have SR weapons mixed in them, and they're good enough until you can replace them with SSRs of course)
All I can say is just keep playing, cuz you'll eventually reach that point.
Just go at your own pace, and enjoy the game in your own way.

Slashley
04-08-2018, 04:33 AM
SO can you only have one draconic eye shard per week?--Each event will also give about two, so you can expect ~10 Dragonic Eye Shards per month. However, you'll first need to become strong enough to complete the events. Additionally, top5 Unions will get 15 Dragon Eye Shards once competitive hits Nutaku, so there will be players who get 25 per month.

For a F2P player, it's unlikely that you would be able to afford spending Dragon Eyes on anything but Awakenings. Of course, that is, if you actually land on a Hime that can be awakened... ... but what you can get with Dragon Eyes outside of Awakenings is... well, not much. Better save them up for Awakenings, should RNG bless you.

Himeless SSR weapons are for whales only. That's not really a problem, as they're nothing particularly special. They get a big power boost when FLB hits Nutaku, but eventually even through events you'll start to bridge the gap.
Yeah, you can say that i'm new. I started like maybe a week ago? i re-rolled for 7-8 hours to get 100% eilodon Belial(because it would help so much, from what i,ve heard)It doesn't have to be only Belial... Hraesvergr for Wind or Kirin for Thunder are fine too. In a couple of weeks we'll also get Water 100% Eidolon.

... well, Kirin is questionable since Thunder SR Himes are rather lacking.
There seem to be no way to get SSR Kami weapons for F2P, from what i see (events excluded) I guess that is the sad cons to be F2P.The amount of Jewels gained from events is about to explode, so free players will have access to far more SSR Hime than before. Then you just need to pray to the RNG gods that you'll get useful SSRs, instead of random garbage.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 04:49 AM
Each event will also give about two, so you can expect ~10 Dragonic Eye Shards per month. However, you'll first need to become strong enough to complete the events. Additionally, top5 Unions will get 15 Dragon Eye Shards once competitive hits Nutaku, so there will be players who get 25 per month.

For a F2P player, it's unlikely that you would be able to afford spending Dragon Eyes on anything but Awakenings. Of course, that is, if you actually land on a Hime that can be awakened... ... but what you can get with Dragon Eyes outside of Awakenings is... well, not much. Better save them up for Awakenings, should RNG bless you.

Himeless SSR weapons are for whales only. That's not really a problem, as they're nothing particularly special. They get a big power boost when FLB hits Nutaku, but eventually even through events you'll start to bridge the gap.It doesn't have to be only Belial... Hraesvergr for Wind or Kirin for Thunder are fine too. In a couple of weeks we'll also get Water 100% Eidolon.

... well, Kirin is questionable since Thunder SR Himes are rather lacking.The amount of Jewels gained from events is about to explode, so free players will have access to far more SSR Hime than before. Then you just need to pray to the RNG gods that you'll get useful SSRs, instead of random garbage.

Well i started rolling before the wind one came out. So it was a 50%(Belial/Fire) of the small% that would pick the eidolon pool and the small% that pick up Belial too.

I would have been happy either way with the thunder too. But from what i've heard Belial is the most useful (As the 100% been released so far) so yeah, i got lucky *... kinda ... withing that 7-8 hours.

I also got an account with Sleipnir (well it's not that usefull, but the item drop increase is what i was going for) and it was one of the few account that had a good eidolon(i use it as a BP Manager when i can share battle with). Yes, i feel it is cheating, but so far, the event battle so far from what I've seen are only 95% expert(that people share) T.T And i get like 80% of the time one shot on expert >.>

Slashley
04-08-2018, 04:59 AM
Technically, multi-accounting is against Nutaku ToS. But practically, many do it and I've never heard anyone getting banned for it. It's pretty much the only way that you can spend your BP outside of Raid events anyway.

And speaking of raid events, we're about to get Barong. Raid events are the best way for new players to grow strong, so good luck for you there~

After you've been part of one raid event, hopefully you can find a decent Union and partake in the next Union event, which will feed you a ridiculous amount of weapon/eidolon fodder. Around that time, you should be in decent shape.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 05:10 AM
Can i link you the results of my rolls, and if you can determine what is the BEST of them all?

Ea + Ryu-oh
Michael+Thunderbird

I had other account that i had SSR eidolon, but i sadly didn't note their info >.<

so beside Sleipnir, Ea+Ryu-oh and Michale+Thunderbird , which one is the best from just those info? Because like i said previously, i'd like to make a BP Manager/Heal or Endurance account, but the problem is idk which Soul Hero i should go for.

Andromeda or Joan of Arc or another one that i didn't mention.

Tih
04-08-2018, 05:12 AM
Can i link you the results of my rolls, and if you can determine what is the BEST of them all?

Ea + Ryu-oh
Michael+Thunderbird

I had other account that i had SSR eidolon, but i sadly didn't note their info >.<

so between Sleipnir, Ea+Ryu-oh and Michale+Thunderbird , which one is the best from just those info? Because like i said previously, i'd like to make a BP Manager/Heal or Endurance account, but the problem is idk which Soul Hero i should go for.

Andromeda or Joan of Arc or another one that i didn't mention.

i mean between on the last post. i REALLY should make an account now ><

Slashley
04-08-2018, 05:37 AM
In general, you can entirely ignore SSR Eidolons. Aside from 100% ones, they're not very good unless you get multiple limit breaks on them. If you don't pay money, you never will.

When rerolling, you should aim for, probably in order:
1. 100% Eidolon
2. 1 core Hime of some element you might enjoy
3. 2 SSR Hime of the same element

Ea + Ryu-Oh fulfills condition 3. Whether or not you want to settle for that is up to you.

When it comes to Souls, you'll just about always want to get Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Dartagnan/Joan. Preferably in that order. However, if you'll settle for the Ryu-Oh account, you'll want to go Cass and then Dartagnan, since Ryu-Oh gives the debuffs of all Gawain, Mordred and Joan. Still, get those Souls AFTER Dartagnan, you'll need them for other elements.

EDIT: Condition 1? What. No, Ea + Ryu-Oh is condition 3, sheesh.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 06:41 AM
In general, you can entirely ignore SSR Eidolons. Aside from 100% ones, they're not very good unless you get multiple limit breaks on them. If you don't pay money, you never will.

When rerolling, you should aim for, probably in order:
1. 100% Eidolon
2. 1 core Hime of some element you might enjoy
3. 2 SSR Hime of the same element

Ea + Ryu-Oh fulfills condition 1. Whether or not you want to settle for that is up to you.

When it comes to Souls, you'll just about always want to get Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Dartagnan/Joan. Preferably in that order. However, if you'll settle for the Ryu-Oh account, you'll want to go Cass and then Dartagnan, since Ryu-Oh gives the debuffs of all Gawain, Mordred and Joan. Still, get those Souls AFTER Dartagnan, you'll need them for other elements.

Actualy there is one more eidonon worth mention in addition to 100% ones - Behemoth with 30% to 3 elements and great skill - cleance 1 debuff from allies, so it's usefull not only in wind parties. But you need at least one good wind/water/holy hime to make this account realy good. 100% eidolon needs nobody else to make top tier starting account, but they have too low chance to appear in starting gachas, so don't bother about them - if you have them - it's great, if don't - just find reroll with 1-2 good himes and keep it. Rest eidolons worth nothing for starters.

Aidoru
04-08-2018, 07:41 AM
Actualy there is one more eidonon worth mention in addition to 100% ones - Behemoth with 30% to 3 elements and great skill - cleance 1 debuff from allies, so it's usefull not only in wind parties. But you need at least one good wind/water/holy hime to make this account realy good. 100% eidolon needs nobody else to make top tier starting account, but they have too low chance to appear in starting gachas, so don't bother about them - if you have them - it's great, if don't - just find reroll with 1-2 good himes and keep it. Rest eidolons worth nothing for starters.

Behemoth is not worth re-rolling for. The point of re-rolling is that you get to control what you start out with to a certain degree, if you're choosing to skip a 100% eidolon for a Behemoth, you're basically wasting a huge advantage you have as someone starting the game. Behemoth will be replaced by event eidolons while a 100% eidolon will forever be used as your main eidolon for the specific element even at 0 break. And if their low appearance rates bothers you, you don't go after a 30% gacha eidolon, you go for the SSR himes you want/need instead.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Behemoth is not worth re-rolling for. The point of re-rolling is that you get to control what you start out with to a certain degree, if you're choosing to skip a 100% eidolon for a Behemoth, you're basically wasting a huge advantage you have as someone starting the game. Behemoth will be replaced by event eidolons while a 100% eidolon will forever be used as your main eidolon for the specific element even at 0 break. And if their low appearance rates bothers you, you don't go after a 30% gacha eidolon, you go for the SSR himes you want/need instead.
I newer said that you need to reroll for Behemoth - i said that reroll for Behemoth + good wind/water/light hime is very good idea for start, but still not as good as 100%.
Reroll to 100% eidolon is very long and unpredictable thing - chance is too low, just a matter of pure luck so i don't recomend to expect it at all - you may do hungreds of rerolls and never get single 100% (like me). It's much faster to start with Gaja/Sol/Amaterasu/Ctulhu/other core hime/couple of same element ssr etc. If you have Behemoth in addition to them - it's much better, you shall use her for a long time in 3 of 6 element parties. 5 maxlb event ssr eidolons - it's not a matter of days/weeks. If you are newbie - you can easy farm only raid event because your personal damage doesn't matter there unless you're trying to get MVP. Advent - you will get lb 0 to 2 with weak team, union event- you will not join good and active union as newbie for good lb eidolon (or for any eidolon), so how long should u farm 5 maxlb event eidolons? 5-6 month? And what to do before it? 944 atk on lvl40, 30% to 3 elements, usefull skill - all this makes her good ADDITION to starting team.
And even then, i dont think that Kirin (thunder 100%) is good starter - there is not so much good r/sr thunder himes so thunder is for whales only. Wind/water can make a good team even withount any ssr (for example Mordred, Oberon, Cybele sr, Itaqua, Zephyrus).

QXZ
04-08-2018, 08:57 AM
1. behemoth is only 30%, which is readily attainable with Cat Sith (R) and similar eidos for each of those other elements. and Cat Sith will have higher stats because u can MLB her.

2. agreed that Kirin is not enuf for Thunder, unless the player is willing to spend at least 2 miracle tickets, where as Water can get by with perfect SR's

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 08:59 AM
That's still considered rerolling. If you draw a SSR eidolon that isnt a 100% along with some SSR kamihimes, great, but regular gacha eidolons barely factor into what you should pick if it isnt a 100%.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 11:48 AM
1. behemoth is only 30%, which is readily attainable with Cat Sith (R) and similar eidos for each of those other elements. and Cat Sith will have higher stats because u can MLB her.

2. agreed that Kirin is not enuf for Thunder, unless the player is willing to spend at least 2 miracle tickets, where as Water can get by with perfect SR's
MLB Sylph(r) (wind analog of cat) in compartion to Behemoth lb0 has a) less raw stats b) weaker skill modifier c) no cleance on skill so i used it as fodder because of her total uselessness and i think that it was a mistake to level her up (non-ssr eydolons worth keeping are disaster sr and Vine, maybe Anzu). So i still say that Hastur/Gaja/Ctulhu/Ryu-Oh/Sol/Michael + Behemoth is already a good starter account, while just Behemoth herself is not enough. Other ssr gacha eydolons (not Belial/Hraesvelgr/Rudra or at least Behemoth+ good ssr hime ) worth nothing.

russ
04-08-2018, 04:41 PM
is there anything else to use eidolon enhancement materials? already maxed out my eidolons and im just selling these to clear space for gem gacha.

Aidoru
04-08-2018, 04:48 PM
is there anything else to use eidolon enhancement materials? already maxed out my eidolons and im just selling these to clear space for gem gacha.

Use on each other, as in enhance the enhance material. Higher level enhance mats give more exp when used. The trade off isn't worth it if you have something to actually level but when you have nothing to level, there's not much else you can do other than that, selling them or letting them expire.

QXZ
04-08-2018, 04:55 PM

how r u maxed out? don't u have backup eido's for other elements? i would max those too. ur off element teams might become useful one day.

Yolodesu
04-08-2018, 04:59 PM
So i still say that Hastur/Gaja/Ctulhu/Ryu-Oh/Sol/Michael + Behemoth is already a good starter account

No it's not. Unless you can lb her, she will be thrown away for the first event eidolon you'll meet. Her triple elem buff doesn't justify her use in any way. It is bad, can be replaced by a SR or a R while waiting for an event eido.
The only fight where her summon skill is actually worth it is Medusa. And as a support, not as a main or sub.

So no. Aim for a 100% eido, or at least 2 core SSR kami, but everything included with that is pure bonus. R, SR, weapons and behemoth.

On a side note, Anzu and disaster SR aren't worth keeping either.

how r u maxed out?

Union event

Ikki
04-08-2018, 05:00 PM
how r u maxed out? don't u have backup eido's for other elements? i would max those too. ur off element teams might become useful one day.

Theres plenty of people with eidos and weapons maxed at this point, so they just enhance khs with weapons and sell eidos.

QXZ
04-08-2018, 07:29 PM
in that case would you MLB the enhancement materials? that saves u space and lets u trade them for eido orbs

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 11:22 PM
No it's not. Unless you can lb her, she will be thrown away for the first event eidolon you'll meet. Her triple elem buff doesn't justify her use in any way. It is bad, can be replaced by a SR or a R while waiting for an event eido.
The only fight where her summon skill is actually worth it is Medusa. And as a support, not as a main or sub.

So no. Aim for a 100% eido, or at least 2 core SSR kami, but everything included with that is pure bonus. R, SR, weapons and behemoth.

On a side note, Anzu and disaster SR aren't worth keeping either.

Unless she is MLB, she will thrown away for the SIXTH MLB (maybe fifth in u need Vine) event eidolon you'll meet. MLB disaster - for fifth. MLB disaster is fast and easy to farm, 20% to element and hp is nice bonus for the first months of play. New player need boost here and now, or he couldn't farm for something usefull, because he will not have a full 20 lvl assault grid and lvl 100 eydos. Disaster eydolon/random sr eydolon/ random sr weapon- everything is needed to increase stats ASAP. And only after it you shall farm for proper weapons/eydos. Sure, after you will have all those SSR 100lvl eydolons, you should sell disaster for orbs, but threre is no single reason not to use her before it. It's like to say "Vine is not needed - Hraesvelgr does the same thing but better" - its truth from the sertain point of view, but Vine is grindable to everyone, Hraesvelgr - to whales/super lucky ones, disaster eydos are the same- use them before you will have grid full of nice SSR eydos. We are not talking about whales who can spend tonns of cash for strong group at once, but about starter FTP players. It will take a lot of time for FTP player to get them (just raid events can give MLB eydolon withount a strong team as i said before). And what should you do before it? Not to play the game, play 1-2 month of rerolls for 100% or 2 CORE himes instead? Or maybe just decrease your demands to 1 core hime + optional support (sr himes of this element/Behemoth) and start to play at last. You can continue rerolls any time later if you wish.

Slashley
04-09-2018, 12:32 AM
in that case would you MLB the enhancement materials? that saves u space and lets u trade them for eido orbsI don't know if you can sell Enchancement Materials to the Eidolon Orb store. If you can, then getting any amount of points is a total joke thanks to how ridiculously many SR fodders you get from Union events. If that's the case, then you don't need to save them up now - just one or two Union events and you'll be done anyway.

Also, you'll never want to LMB the stuff you save up for the Eidolon Orb store. The last limit break costs you 10k Gems, and even with Gems being an infinite resource now, that's just not worth saving a slot. Keep your Eidolon Orb store materials at 3-stars max.

Kimoi
04-09-2018, 02:10 AM
I don't know if you can sell Enchancement Materials to the Eidolon Orb store.
0 orbs, just like N eidos.

wintair
04-09-2018, 02:43 AM
Every time i try and start the quest #7 Dark, Looming Shadows i always get the "sorry an error has occurred go back the the main page" every time. wether its on chrome or even on my phone. is this just glitched? its part of the main story so without it i can never continue. any work arounds? Also i get the error message after every side quest with out fail.

Yolodesu
04-09-2018, 04:07 AM
Unless she is MLB, she will thrown away for the SIXTH MLB (maybe fifth in u need Vine) event eidolon you'll meet. MLB disaster - for fifth. MLB disaster is fast and easy to farm, 20% to element and hp is nice bonus for the first months of play. New player need boost here and now, or he couldn't farm for something usefull, because he will not have a full 20 lvl assault grid and lvl 100 eydos. Disaster eydolon/random sr eydolon/ random sr weapon- everything is needed to increase stats ASAP. And only after it you shall farm for proper weapons/eydos. Sure, after you will have all those SSR 100lvl eydolons, you should sell disaster for orbs, but threre is no single reason not to use her before it. It's like to say "Vine is not needed - Hraesvelgr does the same thing but better" - its truth from the sertain point of view, but Vine is grindable to everyone, Hraesvelgr - to whales/super lucky ones, disaster eydos are the same- use them before you will have grid full of nice SSR eydos. We are not talking about whales who can spend tonns of cash for strong group at once, but about starter FTP players. It will take a lot of time for FTP player to get them (just raid events can give MLB eydolon withount a strong team as i said before). And what should you do before it? Not to play the game, play 1-2 month of rerolls for 100% or 2 CORE himes instead? Or maybe just decrease your demands to 1 core hime + optional support (sr himes of this element/Behemoth) and start to play at last. You can continue rerolls any time later if you wish.

Ok , i think you're confounding rerolling and starting with something that's good enough for you.

Rerolling's goal is to grant your account things that will benefits to you on the long run. That's why 100% eidolon is your best bet since they are so hard to get and there is no better choice for the coming year.
If you don't want to reroll for ages, then trying to get core kamihimes is the best thing you can do. (2 from the same element, 2 from different elements, or a single one, Sol being the best choice in that case)

But let's take your POV. You want to start fast with something good enough. Having a shiny SSR on it doesn't mean Behemoth is worth keeping. There are plenty of good SR KH that will benefit you more than her (Belphegor, Beelz, Oberon, Diane ect...)

But let's say you still think that having an Eidolon is a good thing for a starter account. That was not advised at release already since you can replace them with event but ok.
Then best eidolon to get are Fafnir, Thunderbird, Echidna and Ouroboros. They buff 2 element, and you only need a single LB to put them at the same lvl as event eidolon. As soon as you get a third LB, they are your best choice for main (100% eido put aside)
Kaiser Dragoon is also worth mentioning for sub.

BUT let's say you wan't to have something from the gacha that will help you during the leveling. Then an atk eidolon (Ifrit, Hetaconchires...) is still a better choice than Behemoth, since Char atk benefits you more during leveling than elem atk.

The only reason Behemoth (you could have mention Takemi btw, she does the same thing) seems appealing to you is because she buff 3 elements. No offense but that's a beginner's mistake. Even for leveling, you won't see any difference between her and a SR. After that She's garbage, because she needs 4 copy to reach the same lvl as event eidolons. That's not the definition of "worth keeping" (and let's be clear, when i say that i'm not saying you should sell her for gems)

Cause yeah, in your reasoning there is blank slot > worth keeping and nothing between.
There is plenty of garbage stuff that will fill your slots until you get event stuff. That doesn't mean they are in the "worth keeping" category. That's true for 1*gacha eido, that's true for disaster eido (which buff Char atk, not elem atk. And since the value is really low they are at the bottom of the "wise main eido choices" list.)

As a final note, you're opposing Whales and free players. The less money you wan't to invest, the more rerolling is worth it. Even whales are struggling to get 100% eido, so as a free player, that's the best gift you can make to your account.

NuckFutaku
04-09-2018, 12:28 PM
How do I farm the holy stones? I'm pretty new and I can only manage to get tier 1 and 2 stones. Can't seem to get tier 3 or 4.

Yolodesu
04-09-2018, 12:59 PM
How do I farm the holy stones? I'm pretty new and I can only manage to get tier 1 and 2 stones. Can't seem to get tier 3 or 4.

Daily cave r3 or union events.
You gain a lot of t3 from ultimate demon battle, and you can trade them for t4 in the shop. Hurry up tho, once this one is finished, the next union event is in 1.5 / 2 months

Kitty
04-09-2018, 04:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6otQlst.png
yeet

Mrac
04-09-2018, 08:01 PM
i was expecting Cybele U, got Ramiel and Orpheus instead

Is Ramiel better than Cybele or Freya? My wind team is pretty solid even without ssr (Oberon, Guan yu and Masamune/Dart/Solomon with black propaganda) but Freya is here just for heal and Cybele for debuff

Laventale
04-09-2018, 08:14 PM
i was expecting Cybele U, got Ramiel and Orpheus instead

Nice.

Is Ramiel better than Cybele

Not in the slightest, Cybele U is the most broken Wind hime to date.

or Freya?

That's up to you, Ramiel is very good but a Wind healer is something quite rare and useful.

KitsuneHime
04-10-2018, 03:53 AM
Are wind Ramiel and Orpheus limited? I don't really wanna spend my magic jewels rn...

artista
04-10-2018, 04:11 AM
Are wind Ramiel and Orpheus limited? I don't really wanna spend my magic jewels rn...

Not limited, just better chance to get them now.

Laventale
04-10-2018, 12:01 PM

Unless stated otherwise, not a single hime is limited.

NuckFutaku
04-10-2018, 03:53 PM
If I charge to my credit card, what will it show up as? Probiller?

Mrac
04-10-2018, 04:29 PM
Nice.

Not in the slightest, Cybele U is the most broken Wind hime to date.

That's up to you, Ramiel is very good but a Wind healer is something quite rare and useful.

Thanks, i'll do some tests

BlazeAlter
04-11-2018, 12:53 AM

It seems like JP has made a non limited thunder SSR healer
(just sharing this since I went to jp wiki to check some stuff then saw this new post on their twitter)

These are her abilities (excuse the google translate)
I have no idea what that create one cure bottle is though, but she seems pretty good I guess?

QXZ
04-11-2018, 02:09 AM
another hime with "big hearts"

Kimoi
04-11-2018, 02:41 AM

It seems like JP has made a non limited thunder SSR healer
(just sharing this since I went to jp wiki to check some stuff then saw this new post on their twitter)

These are her abilities (excuse the google translate)
I have no idea what that create one cure bottle is though, but she seems pretty good I guess?
It's a super potion. You know, the one you get by sending a sticker during raids.

QXZ
04-11-2018, 02:48 AM
It's a super potion. You know, the one you get by sending a sticker during raids.

that would be the single most broken healer in the whole game.

BlazeAlter
04-11-2018, 02:54 AM

wow lol, then that easily makes her one of the best healers in the game

thunder sure did wait for quite awhile to get a non limited good healer like this...

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 04:44 AM

cure bottle = potion
cure medic = super potion

Aidoru
04-11-2018, 06:41 AM
If it's just the regular potion, then it's alright. If it's the super potion, then that's pretty broken. It's basically a healing skill that heals based off your HP and not at a fixed rate. DMM players already having 15k+ HP with no HP eidolons.

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 07:16 AM
Someone knows every hoy many days you can claim your inactivity rewards?

Kitty
04-11-2018, 08:14 AM
Someone knows every hoy many days you can claim your inactivity rewards?

30 days of inactivity welcome back rewards and it lasts for a week
1- x3 premium tickets
2- 500 jewels
3- x3 elixers
-4 1000 jewels
-5 x5 elixers
-6 1500 jewels
-7 SR or higher guaranteed kami ticket

Sora
04-11-2018, 08:33 AM
30 days of inactivity welcome back rewards and it lasts for a week
1- x3 premium tickets
2- 500 jewels
3- x3 elixers
-4 1000 jewels
-5 x5 elixers
-6 1500 jewels
-7 SR or higher guaranteed kami ticket

How often can you do that?^^

Cobblemaniac
04-11-2018, 08:49 AM
How often can you do that?^^

My guess is infinitely... If your patience and memory holds up. Honestly like many other welcome back rewards in other games, I wouldn't farm it.

BlazeAlter
04-11-2018, 09:02 AM
I would say "farming" that isn't worth it either. Cuz if you did decide to do that, you'll end up missing out on a ton of events.
Like lets say you decide to do that now, you would miss out on baron's stuff and 3k jewels lol
And RNG might mess you up anyway on those "welcome back rewards"

edit:
on another note.. does anyone know when hercules is getting buffed in our version?
I really want to use her often, but I find that 1st skill where it removes all her buffs kinda stupid honestly (and all her skills have long CDs too)

Sora
04-11-2018, 09:19 AM
I would say "farming" that isn't worth it either. Cuz if you did decide to do that, you'll end up missing out on a ton of events.
Like lets say you decide to do that now, you would miss out on baron's stuff and 3k jewels lol
And RNG might mess you up anyway on those "welcome back rewards"

edit:
on another note.. does anyone know when hercules is getting buffed in our version?
I really want to use her often, but I find that 1st skill where it removes all her buffs kinda stupid honestly (and all her skills have long CDs too)

What does Hercules 2.0 do?

BlazeAlter
04-11-2018, 09:21 AM
What does Hercules 2.0 do?

Her buffs last 5T, and her 1st skill doesnt clear all her buffs anymore
The way she is right now is kinda stupid...

Slashley
04-11-2018, 09:53 AM
that would be the single most broken healer in the whole game.If we're looking at pure healing ability, absolutely.
But keep in mind, that is all she does. Unlike other powerful healers who also bring other tools into the group.

Also, Thunder has FOUR Gluttony Guns in their grids. That means that losing HP is a huge boost for them. Bringing a healer goes against that idea a bit... ... but not too much. Nice to see that Thunder has more balanced options than just berkserk builds available now.
The way she is right now is kinda stupid...And honestly, both of those buffs combined with her excellent Relic weapons overdid it - and now it's kinda stupid in the the direction. You basically have no reason to use anyone except Hercules or maybe Shingen at that point.

Sora
04-11-2018, 09:56 AM
The way she is right now is kinda stupid...

Thank you :grin:

If we're looking at pure healing ability, absolutely.
But keep in mind, that is all she does. Unlike other powerful healers who also bring other tools into the group.

Also, Thunder has FOUR Gluttony Guns in their grids. That means that losing HP is a huge boost for them. Bringing a healer goes against that idea a bit... ... but not too much. Nice to see that Thunder has more balanced options than just berkserk builds available now. And honestly, both of those buffs combined with her excellent Relic weapons overdid it - and now it's kinda stupid in the the direction. You basically have no reason to use anyone except Hercules or maybe Shingen at that point.

What does her relic weapon do?

BlazeAlter
04-11-2018, 10:04 AM
If we're looking at pure healing ability, absolutely.

Also, Thunder has FOUR Gluttony Guns in their grids. That means that losing HP is a huge boost for them. Bringing a healer goes against that idea a bit... ... but not too much. Nice to see that Thunder has more balanced options than just berkserk builds available now. And honestly, both of those buffs combined with her excellent Relic weapons overdid it - and now it's kinda stupid in the the direction. You basically have no reason to use anyone except Hercules or maybe Shingen at that point.

Oh yeah, forgot about her great relic weapons that will come in the future too... and both of those give an eido frame 25% def down I think on burst, so is it safe to assume that if we decide to get a relic weapon for herc, the axe would be the obvious choice?
Ah, how I wish we could get the nice stuff already though....
I guess once she gets buffed in our version, I might switch some of my teams' main soul to Hercules instead of Mordred if I don't really need black propaganda or something

Sora
04-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah, forgot about her great relic weapons that will come in the future too... and both of those give an eido frame 25% def down I think on burst, so is it safe to assume that if we decide to get a relic weapon for herc, the axe would be the obvious choice?
Ah, how I wish we could get the nice stuff already though....
I guess once she gets buffed in our version, I might switch some of my teams' main soul to Hercules instead of Mordred if I don't really need black propaganda or something

-25% def down... That's nice :D

I have a question the next upcoming event's will they all give us 3k jewels?
Or rather which event's will give us 3k jewels until Pluto's release?

BlazeAlter
04-11-2018, 10:43 AM
-25% def down... That's nice :D

I have a question the next upcoming event's will they all give us 3k jewels?
Or rather which event's will give us 3k jewels until Pluto's release?

Check the encyclopedia thingy for the future events (i meant this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479 )
And we'll get 3k jewels for each raid event now starting on barong's
That is, if you can complete all demon and divine souls
Advents will also start giving 3k jewels too on a certain water advent but I think thats on may or june? im not entirely sure (the material cost for each stuff also gets lowered)

also, herc's relic weapon would only give that 25% def down eido frame if u manage to MLB it i think

Sora
04-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Check the encyclopedia thingy for the future events (i meant this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479 )
And we'll get 3k jewels for each raid event now starting on barong's
That is, if you can complete all demon and divine souls
Advents will also start giving 3k jewels too on a certain water advent but I think thats on may or june? im not entirely sure (the material cost for each stuff also gets lowered)

also, herc's relic weapon would only give that 25% def down eido frame if u manage to MLB it i think

Thank you. I think I can complete it... I also managed Icarus^^
Let's see... There will be two Raid Event's until Pluto's release = 6k more jewels.
And a lot of premium tickets... I will have between 30-36k jewels.

Well, I will try my luck with Pluto instead of Thanatos and grab Satan, if I didn't get her already ofc, with next miracle.

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 11:20 AM
Meanwhile, the new SR's skills actually function differently depending on whether she's in the vanguard/front row, or if she's in the rear guard/back row. It's a neat little thing.

Also, Vritra's 2nd reprint means that the Vritra sword is the first defender (L) advent SSR to get a FLB. It picks up assault (S).

Slashley
04-11-2018, 11:38 AM
-25% def down... That's nice :DTo be specific, on Burst:
0 stars: nothing (like all Relic weapons)
1-2 star: -10% Def (Eidolon)
3 star: -25% Def (Eidolon)

Additionally, the Axe has +30 burst from using her third skill while also giving you 30% Elemental attack (each Soul has their own 30% Elemental attack weapon, so it's not specific to Hercules). 30% Elemental attack is amazing, not to mention that this lets you use Provisional Forest with no trouble, so it's just... stupid.
Meanwhile, The Bow boosts the damage of the first skill and increases damage cap to 1m. And 30% HP. Which is... okay, I guess? But why would you ever pick that over the Axe...?
Also, Vritra's 2nd reprint means that the Vritra sword is the first defender (L) advent SSR to get a FLB. It picks up assault (S).It pretty much NEEDED to be Assault or nobody would've used it. So it's good that they're going that route.

Also, odd that they went with Vritra. Water already had Rahab... meanwhile, Thunder and Wind are sitting at 0 FLB Advent events.

Sora
04-11-2018, 11:46 AM
To be specific, on Burst:
0 stars: nothing (like all Relic weapons)
1-2 star: -10% Def (Eidolon)
3 star: -25% Def (Eidolon)

Additionally, the Axe has +30 burst from using her third skill while also giving you 30% Elemental attack (each Soul has their own 30% Elemental attack weapon, so it's not specific to Hercules). 30% Elemental attack is amazing, not to mention that this lets you use Provisional Forest with no trouble, so it's just... stupid.

Well, that's awesome. How long does it take to farm 4 relic weapons for one element?

BlazeAlter
04-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Well, that's awesome. How long does it take to farm 4 relic weapons for one element?

I'm... not really an expert on this or anything and this is just my speculation, but it'll probably take u like...
1 or 2 relic weapons per month or something? (someone correct me if im wrong)
Cuz farming regalias are kind of a pain in the ass, and spawning those ragnarok disasters need those upper tier disaster idea cores

Laventale
04-11-2018, 12:18 PM

1 week or so if you spend seeds and elixirs endlessly.

Marigold
04-11-2018, 01:16 PM
Say you get to the limit exchange Regalias (20 or 30 per month I think), after so you'll need to summon for Regalias since you'll have the limit on the shop, a natural month has 27 days and you need 120 Regalias for a MLB (4) Weapons, this says that you can either get 101 or 111 Regalias per month if you farm daily, thus it should take 1 month and 15 days or so, 2 months if you slack like me :)

Marigold
04-11-2018, 01:18 PM
Quick disclaimer:
Now the "rare" T2 Cores you need to spawn the raids are no issue at all since the Gacha hands them out and strong players enhance skill levels in a daily basis, that should give over 10 each day unless you're really unlucky, hence I think there's no excuse not to farm these.

Slashley
04-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Say you get to the limit exchange Regalias (20 or 30 per month I think)--If you're going to spawn 3*27 (what kind of month has 27 days...?), then you'll exchange 20+20+20 I'd think. Or probably it'd be wiser to exchange 20+20 and 20+20 next month, really.

But who the hell has 240+ T2 Cores? Even I don't have more than 150 in some elements...

Marigold
04-11-2018, 02:25 PM
3 more regalias won't make that much of a change to act as if, also if you're a little patient I would recommend to wait until it refreshes rather than exchanging shards in a 10/1 rate.

About the cores, you can spawn raids with spare AP and you should've since the last four events had have three raid related ones in them, also g a c h a w a v e .

Having them before starting seems highly unrealistic unless you've played since day one, keeping the balance neutral or in a positive by being active is the name of the game.

Aidoru
04-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know if its ever been explained in detail how the request help for raids work for the 'all' option? As in who it targets to send requests too.

Slashley
04-11-2018, 02:55 PM
3 more regalias won't make that much of a change to act as if, also if you're a little patient I would recommend to wait until it refreshes rather than exchanging shards in a 10/1 rate.

About the cores, you can spawn raids with spare AP and you should've since the last four events had have three raid related ones in them, also g a c h a w a v e .

Having them before starting seems highly unrealistic unless you've played since day one, keeping the balance neutral or in a positive by being active is the name of the game.Excuse me, I didn't understand a single paragraph.
Does anyone know if its ever been explained in detail how the request help for raids work for the 'all' option? As in who it targets to send requests too.I... believe that has been changed. It used to send to people +-20 Ranks from you, roughly. Only to those who the server considered "active" at a time. But... for about a month now, I've been saying raids from people way below 20 Ranks from me. And nobody else has been inside those so there's no way that some friend/union member shared it.

So how does it work now? No idea.

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Don't forget that regalia are one of the resources needed for Final Limit Breaks. 10 for advent/union event SSRs, 15 for kamihime SSRs, 20 for draconic eye exchange SSRs. Not saying that regalia ought to be used one way over the other; but I am saying that you'll need to farm a lot of regalia in the end.

Ikki
04-11-2018, 03:19 PM
If you're going to spawn 3*27 (what kind of month has 27 days...?), then you'll exchange 20+20+20 I'd think. Or probably it'd be wiser to exchange 20+20 and 20+20 next month, really.

But who the hell has 240+ T2 Cores? Even I don't have more than 150 in some elements...

There are people with more than that, slick for instance has 299 water T2 cores and 270 fire T2 cores, im only on 204 fire T2 as my highest but yeah there are hard farmers out there, dont limit things to your own experience, and with daily 100k gemcha + daily bosses, your T2 cores count shouldnt go down, im spawning 3 wrags daily now without any issues and my cores arent going down.

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 03:27 PM
It may be a little dependent on team composition but how hard exactly is the Level 4 Accessory Quest? i have completed all Level 3 Acc quest for all Elements but i'm way too cautious to start the level 4 i'am only currently at 41k power average(all elements) and afraid to spend some valuable Bones..i think. YES I knOW I"M A wuss xDD,My Most powerful and sustainable Teams are Holy,Water,Nature and Fire,My thunder and dark teams are outrightly trash being completely devoid of complimenting kamihimes(even decent Rs)healers,underpowered weapons and/or eidolons. Also can i have some tips in empowering my team wholly?

Slashley
04-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Don't forget that regalia are one of the resources needed for Final Limit Breaks. 10 for advent/union event SSRs, 15 for kamihime SSRs, 20 for draconic eye exchange SSRs. Not saying that regalia ought to be used one way over the other; but I am saying that you'll need to farm a lot of regalia in the end.I doubt that Regalias are even going to be a speedbump on those, really. With the exception of whale-only weapons, you get the required Regalias in three days. When the events that give you FLB weapons come out like every two weeks.

The biggest limiter will be having access to weaponry that can be FLB'd, followed by Orihalcum I'd imagine.
There are people with more than that, slick for instance has 299 water T2 cores and 270 fire T2 cores, im only on 204 fire T2 as my highest but yeah there are hard farmers out there, dont limit things to your own experience, --Despite how I've been doing 6x Water Experts during Advents and 3x during Raids for as long as I've been able to AB them... ... that's, like 8 months at least?

Maybe I've just been ridiculously unlucky.
It may be a little dependent on team composition but how hard exactly is the Level 4 Accessory Quest? i have completed all Level 3 Acc quest for all Elements but i'm way too cautious to start the level 4 i'am only currently at 41k power average(all elements) and afraid to spend some valuable Bones..i think. YES I knOW I"M A wuss xDD,My Most powerful and sustainable Teams are Holy,Water,Nature and Fire,My thunder and dark teams are outrightly trash being completely devoid of complimenting kamihimes(even decent Rs)healers,underpowered weapons and/or eidolons. Also can i have some tips in empowering my team wholly?You mean Runes, not Bones, I assume.

If you mean 40k attack on each character and not 40k on the sword icon at top, you should be able to do R4 even with shitty Hime fairly easily. Just remember that you the last boss doesn't hurt much until Rage and save up all your burst damage (Full Burst + skills + buffs) for the turn where you can move the the boss to Rage with 0 bubbles up.

If you mean 40k on the sword icon, try your best team one day. Only one way to find out?

Aidoru
04-11-2018, 03:38 PM
I... believe that has been changed. It used to send to people +-20 Ranks from you, roughly. Only to those who the server considered "active" at a time. But... for about a month now, I've been saying raids from people way below 20 Ranks from me. And nobody else has been inside those so there's no way that some friend/union member shared it.

So how does it work now? No idea.

Yea, that's why I'm curious, I've been seeing quite a bit of lower rank player request help for wind disaster with no one else in.

Dylan Andrei Gabriel
04-11-2018, 06:41 PM
yeah i was talking about the the one on the top of the HUD not the one on edit(sadly it is only around 20k only with 1000 hp) on this regard,will it be harder for me to complete that quest? on other topic, what should i prioritize? concentrate in a single element and MLB all available SR and SSR for the corresponding elemental team and level up skills or should i focus on increasing the overall Power by using 9 max mlb SSR weapons but with different elements, i don't fully know the mechanics of this game, thank you for the previous response

LeCrestfallen
04-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Since i am very curious about that,
Is orb removal influenced by affliction down debuffs, or affliction up accesorrys?
Have to admit, my satan basicly never played without VoF, except for autobattles where i did not look at the screen, at all.

Aidoru
04-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Since i am very curious about that,
Is orb removal influenced by affliction down debuffs, or affliction up accesorrys?
Have to admit, my satan basicly never played without VoF, except for autobattles where i did not look at the screen, at all.

I would assume it's not affected by affliction rate at all, seeing as how I went 9/9 successful orb removals using Raphael's on 3 wind Ragnarok today, who everyone knows has ridiculous affliction resist.

LeCrestfallen
04-11-2018, 07:41 PM
ah true that, should have tried on her.
Thanks for the info.

Slashley
04-12-2018, 12:30 AM
yeah i was talking about the the one on the top of the HUD not the one on edit(sadly it is only around 20k only with 1000 hp) --20k total from both Eidolons and Weapons?

Since you say 20k and 1k, it sounds like just the Weapon screen? If so, then if your Eidolon screen is about 10k and 3k, you'll be plenty ready for R4s. With 20k from weapons and 10k from Eidolons, your Hime will end up with around 40k attack. That's plenty for even off-elemental AQ4.

But if your Hime are at 20k attack total, I doubt that AQ4 is possible yet. I don't know though, I was way past that point when Accessories came out.

I'd personally recommend first maxing out one element, so that you'd have one good team. Check whichever team is the most balanced one with debuffs and/or heals, and max that one.
Some recommend just focusing on whatever element counters the next event. You can see which ones are coming up from The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479).

Dylan Andrei Gabriel
04-12-2018, 07:47 AM
20k total from both Eidolons and Weapons?

Since you say 20k and 1k, it sounds like just the Weapon screen? If so, then if your Eidolon screen is about 10k and 3k .
Yes,it is indeed only the weapon screen and your educated guess about the Eidolon screen is spot on, the Atk is around 10k and HP is slightly below 3k at 2893, guess i'll attempt Level4 with my holy/nature/water teams,THANK YOU VERY MUCH.Last question regarding the event, will it be more effective to use a stronger non-advantaged element team over a my dark team? you can see in the image below that my dark team are only composed mostly of kamihimes that gives status affliction ...,in contrast to that my Holy team is slightly more in "sync" and a lot more sustainable, while my Nature has a 4 stacks of Atk down for a total of 47%-53% dmg reduction coupled with a decent albeit weak healer, and atk buffs

Slashley
04-12-2018, 08:10 AM
I think that your Light team is strong enough to clear any R4 (once you get used to it). But your Water, Fire and Wind teams are probably strong enough to hold their ground against their respective elements. Though I wouldn't run Arthur on Wind.

Make sure to fully unload against wave1 and wave2, R4 is serious business~
And as long as you have heals and Atk debuffs, you can take your time in the non-Rage phase of wave3. The most important thing is that you enter Rage with your offensive abilities all ready and everyone at full Burst. If you get stronger teams, you can stop caring about that - it's fully possible to "overlevel" the shit out of R4 at the moment. And speaking of overleveling... I forget did you say anything about spending money, but Sol would really do your wonders for you. If you can afford it, 50 bucks for Sol might be a good deal for you.
Last question regarding the event, will it be more effective to use a stronger non-advantaged element team over a my dark team? As I said, on a glance, I'd say that your Light team will do better but... I did make a Damage calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) which can hopefully answer that properly. It's a bit of a pain to setup, but once done, you can look at the "survival points" which should tell you which team would perform best.

Sora
04-12-2018, 11:25 AM
I have a question about the nutaku-site or rather the monthly free gold puzzle mission....
Because I can't find a member to follow... basically this function dosen't work/exist...
Every time I try to find a another play (community-page) I will always forwarded to the homepage...

Laventale
04-12-2018, 10:24 PM
I have a question about the nutaku-site or rather the monthly free gold puzzle mission....
Because I can't find a member to follow... basically this function dosen't work/exist...
Every time I try to find a another play (community-page) I will always forwarded to the homepage...

Clear the cookies and report back.

Sora
04-13-2018, 07:51 AM
Clear the cookies and report back.
Didn't work. :sad:

bigblackcock
04-13-2018, 12:04 PM
did someone awaken ares yet and got her to level 45? mine just hit that level but her skill didn't get upgraded
is it a bug or the upgraded skill comes in later update in game?

Delete
04-13-2018, 12:15 PM
Level 31 still. I will write when I get to 45.
I get surprised by the lack of golden grimoires on Barong. The last limit break will have to wait.:cry:

blubbergott
04-13-2018, 12:20 PM
I get surprised by the lack of golden grimoires on Barong. The last limit break will have to wait.:cry:

Same, was banking on those too.

Unregistered
04-13-2018, 12:44 PM
Oh, yea, the main source of those grimoires for SSRs will be union events and post-update advent events (that is, starting with Illuyanka in a couple of months or so). Also can be exchanged for with eidolon orbs and tower medals, but you're saving them up for other things.

Or if you're really in a hurry, you can trade for some in the upcoming reprints before Illuyanka, but the prices will be higher. It's -/300/225/125 to pick up 5 of those grimoires from something like Qiong Qi or Sphinx reprint compared to -/250/200/100 for 10 grimoires starting with Illuyanka.

Khinks
04-13-2018, 02:51 PM
Hi, I'm a beginner and have looked at the beginners guide and tried a few rerolls and ended up with an account of Hades+Thanathos+Ryu-oh. However I have no clue what I'm supposed to do now. I don't fully understand the battle system yet and am hoping find a good guide for it and also how to progress.

Laventale
04-13-2018, 02:59 PM
Hi, I'm a beginner and have looked at the beginners guide and tried a few rerolls and ended up with an account of Hades+Thanathos+Ryu-oh. However I have no clue what I'm supposed to do now. I don't fully understand the battle system yet and am hoping find a good guide for it and also how to progress.

Yours is an excelent draw, since Thanatos is pretty much core for the Dark Line-up, together with Hades, your account holds a very high value.

For starters, I'd recommend you to watch a quite a few videos on how to get started on the game, play the tutorial (that's figuring out you didn't) and looking info on the wiki (http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Kamihime_Project_Wikia) or the Discord KamiProject Channel (https://discord.gg/Y58CPZ).

There's also quite a few users that will gladly help you out on whatever topic you need to know.

QXZ
04-13-2018, 05:19 PM

i suggest ur first priority is to joining lots of raids to get the raid hime. building up a full dark team is the best move at this time. from there on, its just building up ur weapon grid and MLB your himes.

lolix
04-15-2018, 05:29 AM
was randomly rolling my premium tickets since i've gotten a few (like 17-18 now). got mostly rares , with not even a new kamihime....then the second to last gave me cthulhu. yeah , so there is that... She seems decently good at least

BlazeAlter
04-15-2018, 08:11 AM
Earlier, i was just doing some sunday sp quests, i was out of AP, then i tried using 2 half elixirs (i still had 50, then i used 2 so i have 48 left)
then suddenly the game tells me i dont have enough AP again when i havent even started a quest after doing that lol. it just literally ate 2 of my elixirs
Has anyone else experienced this weird bug?

blubbergott
04-15-2018, 08:56 AM
Earlier, i was just doing some sunday sp quests, i was out of AP, then i tried using 2 half elixirs (i still had 50, then i used 2 so i have 48 left)
then suddenly the game tells me i dont have enough AP again when i havent even started a quest after doing that lol. it just literally ate 2 of my elixirs
Has anyone else experienced this weird bug?

Yes. I thought maybe I just remembered the count wrong, but guess I didn't. Same thing, using 2, another window popped up telling me i don't have enough AP.

BlazeAlter
04-15-2018, 08:59 AM
Yes. I thought maybe I just remembered the count wrong, but guess I didn't. Same thing, using 2, another window popped up telling me i don't have enough AP.

Damn. I hope this bug doesn't always occur. even losing 2 elixirs is such a waste for me..

blubbergott
04-15-2018, 09:20 AM

Guess someone has been secretly working out. :P

Question is what to use it on. Best options i guess would be: Yata, save up for Tiamat, maybe Barong (since Light's my main). Only really maxed one I currently have is Nicho. Other ideas very welcome, got all Event eidos since Frost.

Delete
04-15-2018, 10:36 AM
did someone awaken ares yet and got her to level 45? mine just hit that level but her skill didn't get upgraded
is it a bug or the upgraded skill comes in later update in game?

Just arrived to level 45 with Ares Awakened...seems like a bug, yeah :frown:

Ikki
04-15-2018, 10:50 AM
Question is what to use it on. Best options i guess would be: Yata, save up for Tiamat, maybe Barong (since Light's my main). Only really maxed one I currently have is Nicho. Other ideas very welcome, got all Event eidos since Frost.

I foddered my Jorm +99 into Icarus, gotta say it was worth, a huge increase in stats for all my teams, next +99 thats ready goes for tiamat and im working on a third one, since you main light and you have all event eidos, you should +99 sphinx.

blubbergott
04-15-2018, 11:24 AM
I foddered my Jorm +99 into Icarus, gotta say it was worth, a huge increase in stats for all my teams, next +99 thats ready goes for tiamat and im working on a third one, since you main light and you have all event eidos, you should +99 sphinx.

Oh, ye, Icarus is definitely a good choice too. Think I'll save up this one for Tiamat and dump the remaining + fodder onto Icarus. I'll definitely max Sphinx too once i get her next reprint. Any other notable Sub eidos coming up in the next 3 months or so?

Edit: Adramelech looks pretty decent, otherwise nothing really stood out til September.

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 12:15 PM

Guess someone has been secretly working out. :P

Not Yata or Tiamat unless you equally play every other element. Light teams will want to use all light eidolons, with very few exceptions, so they can fully utilize the 100% light eidolon.

blubbergott
04-15-2018, 12:32 PM
unless you equally play every other element.

That's the long term plan. :)

Slashley
04-15-2018, 01:38 PM
I foddered my Jorm +99 into Icarus,--... there's no way that that can be a good idea...
Eidolon +s are quite plentiful, so wasting an LMB SSR with decent attack and an amazing on-use for a pitiful amount of stats is... well...

I certainly wouldn't do that.

QXZ
04-15-2018, 02:07 PM
anyone know what does "Extend Stun" do? I have Nyarlathotep applied the stun extend during the stun phase and it added 2 stacks of stun. but the target immediately recovered after the next turn.

Slashley
04-15-2018, 02:33 PM
anyone know what does "Extend Stun" do? I have Nyarlathotep applied the stun extend during the stun phase and it added 2 stacks of stun. but the target immediately recovered after the next turn.Read the debuff descriptions on the boss. One of them extends the amount of damage the boss takes before Stun wears off, the other the amount of time that a boss takes before the stun wears off.

How good Stun extension is depends on how hard the boss was to Stun. If the boss is easy to Stun, then the extension won't mean shit. On the other hand, bosses which take forever to Stun will be heavily impacted by the extension.

Ikki
04-15-2018, 02:46 PM
... there's no way that that can be a good idea...
Eidolon +s are quite plentiful, so wasting an LMB SSR with decent attack and an amazing on-use for a pitiful amount of stats is... well...

I certainly wouldn't do that.

Jorm stats are bad for me at this point, and her active is good for the average player, i dont even remember the last time i used/needed her active, not even in AQ (neither wrag obv), so i dont need an okayish stats eido with an active i dont use.

Edit: Foddering jorm was what i did and it was worth for me, but i didnt advice that btw XD

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 03:01 PM
Choosing to pass on using Illuyanka for your water team?

For the readers who aren't familiar, she's one of those eidolons that give up to 50% +element, depending on the number of sub eidolons that match the element. So for those who want to use Illuyanka for +50% water, you'll need 5 water eidolons in your sub slots.

QXZ
04-15-2018, 03:07 PM
hes gonna whale Rudra

Marigold
04-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Is there any way to play in the same account from two windows or two devices as before now?

I used to roll the Gacha with my Phone and enhance with my PC at the same time and now it almost doubled the time I spend enhancing

Aidoru
04-15-2018, 06:54 PM
Does anyone know how to calculate base damage on a completely neutral target using the numbers in the party edit? Or rather can you at all?

Kitty
04-15-2018, 06:58 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/435241680246013953/unknown.png
ganges is a meme

Ikki
04-15-2018, 08:59 PM
Does anyone know how to calculate base damage on a completely neutral target using the numbers in the party edit? Or rather can you at all?

Medium damage applied =
Display Attack Power × (1+ Assault Value + Character UP Imangeous Effect + Attack Buff + Assist)
× (1+ attribute value + weak point correction + attribute UP gestural effect + attribute buff)
× (1+ special attack)
× (1 + ally attack debuff)
× (1+ union protective guardian correction)
× (1+ other buff correction)
÷ {enemy defense × (1 + enemy defense correction)}

This was taken from the translated wiki thats why the english is weird, but you should get a pretty good estimate if you consider all the factors in that formula, enemy defense is usually 12 (i dont remember quite well but it was around this, if some1 can correct me thats cool), some bosses have more (light disaster) or less (wind disasters).

Kastro
04-15-2018, 09:20 PM
just a curiosity about the future, the dmm released phanton weapons, the boring is wait so long until the implement in nutaku

Aidoru
04-15-2018, 09:28 PM
Medium damage applied =
Display Attack Power × (1+ Assault Value + Character UP Imangeous Effect + Attack Buff + Assist)
× (1+ attribute value + weak point correction + attribute UP gestural effect + attribute buff)
× (1+ special attack)
× (1 + ally attack debuff)
× (1+ union protective guardian correction)
× (1+ other buff correction)
÷ {enemy defense × (1 + enemy defense correction)}

This was taken from the translated wiki thats why the english is weird, but you should get a pretty good estimate if you consider all the factors in that formula, enemy defense is usually 12 (i dont remember quite well but it was around this, if some1 can correct me thats cool), some bosses have more (light disaster) or less (wind disasters).

Ah, the 'divide 12' was basically what I was looking for. Wanted to incorporate my damage range onto my weapon skill spreadsheet but might be a bit of a hassle if there are various defenses.

QXZ
04-15-2018, 09:43 PM
just a curiosity about the future, the dmm released phanton weapons, the boring is wait so long until the implement in nutaku

and why exactly would we want phantom wpns? perhaps for Tower quests that requires them?

BlazeAlter
04-15-2018, 09:54 PM
and why exactly would we want phantom wpns? perhaps for Tower quests that requires them?

These new phantom type weapons drop from the new "ragnarok" disasters (the ones we have gets renamed to ultimate but im sure you know that already)

they have a certain effect like: (google translate, excuse me)
Mallette Enhance : Attack of "Hammer" being equipped · HP status UP
Mallet carnage : Attack power of character of all attributes UP (oversized)
* Activate effect with more than 6 "hammer" equipped

So they can actually work on any grid if you can provide what it needs to activate the effect
Only problem with them is that they're probably very hard to get as they drop only from the new ragnarok disasters and might have a very low drop rate, so MLB'ing one might be a problem

Kastro
04-15-2018, 09:58 PM

Maybe to support the mixed teams?
I treat them as just a little testing, but it did spark my interest.

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 10:02 PM
Look at their skills

For example, the phantom sword's 1st skill increases the atk/hp of swords. Each weapon has this type of 1st skill for its corresponding type.
The 2nd skill is rush (L)/barrage (L), if at least 6 swords are equipped.
Ok, phantom sword wasn't the best example.

The spear's 2nd skill is assault (L)/defender (L), with a similar requirement. And so forth and so forth.
The equivalent of 2 L skills (except for the hammer being assault XL apparently), and they specify all attributes.

QXZ
04-15-2018, 10:10 PM
but how is this suppose to work? there are no himes belonging to phantom element.
so does phantom wpns work for ALL elements? cause that would make it wayyyy too OP.

finally.... i really dislike the "have 6 swds/hammers/[wpn type]" equipped. this greatly limits our choice of wpns. and i m not sure if mixing elements are a good thing.. except maybe in Tower quests, if that is the quest requirement.

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 10:10 PM
However, apparently those skills don't stack, so you don't need more than 1 maxed out copy of each type. Granted, getting that 1 MLB copy in the first place is probably hard enough as is.

Kureru
04-15-2018, 10:15 PM
enemy defense is usually 12 (i dont remember quite well but it was around this, if some1 can correct me thats cool)

but how is this suppose to work? there are no himes belonging to phantom element.
so does phantom wpns work for ALL elements? cause that would make it wayyyy too OP.

finally.... i really dislike the "have 6 swds/hammers/[wpn type]" equipped. this greatly limits our choice of wpns. and i m not sure if mixing elements are a good thing.. except maybe in Tower quests, if that is the quest requirement.

Phantom weapons work for all elements, but you can only use 1.

The stat boost to same-type weapons is apparently 30% attack 45% hp, the wiki doesn't have numbers for most of the second skills but apparently they are amazing. On the page with the sword all the comments are talking about how high the combo rate is... this is the same wiki where people sigh every time a weapon gets Rush/Barrage so it must be really impressive.

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 10:25 PM
Huh, wonder if the phantom weapons' 'large' is different from the usual 'large' in weapon skills. Or if it's a rush/barrage thing. Cause I'm really interested in the hammer's extra-large now. Not that regular weapon skills ever got XL, I think?

Regarding Tower Quest:
Tower quest events ask for single element teams, not mixed.
The first tower quest event (Phlox) is fire, and 1/3 of the missions ask for water only.
The second tower quest event (Nero) is water, and 1/3 of the missions ask for thunder only.

The 'use only X element kamihime' missions add up to ~2550 medals out of the total 10,000. (not counting the tens of medals you get for clearing in X range of turns)

Slashley
04-15-2018, 11:00 PM
Does anyone know how to calculate base damage on a completely neutral target using the numbers in the party edit? Or rather can you at all?I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

I guess essentially, you can just use the damage multiplier part. If your damage multiplier is 10, each point of Atk is effectively 1 point of damage. As pointed out by Kureru, the most common enemy Def is 10. But... the spreadsheet does calculate your damage for you, so I'm not sure why you'd want to settle for just the multiplier part.

Aidoru
04-15-2018, 11:13 PM
I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

I guess essentially, you can just use the damage multiplier part. If your damage multiplier is 10, each point of Atk is effectively 1 point of damage. As pointed out by Kureru, the most common enemy Def is 10. But... the spreadsheet does calculate your damage for you, so I'm not sure why you'd want to settle for just the multiplier part.

I was just looking for getting the base damage cause you can find the rest with that if ever needed. I'm not trying to make anything complex or super in-depth and detailed.

bigblackcock
04-16-2018, 12:11 AM
Ok, so I got my awakened Ares to level 80.
Her 3rd skill didn't got upgraded at all, while it should be at level 45.
But the other 2 skills did get their upgrade at level 65 and 75.
So yea...nutaku need to fix her 3rd skill

Unregistered
04-16-2018, 12:38 AM
I was just looking for getting the base damage cause you can find the rest with that if ever needed. I'm not trying to make anything complex or super in-depth and detailed.I don't understand what you mean by base damage...

If this helps, Hime attack is just base atk (includes Accessories) + Eidolon atk (+10% from same element ones) + Weapon atk (+20% from preferred weapon types). You can quite safely ignore the bonuses, I guess.

PervertFrVN
04-16-2018, 05:52 AM
F2p should aim for 100% eilodon or good combo KM, and anyone have good reroll account to spare ?, my best one now is belial+ares+ssr cybele

Aidoru
04-16-2018, 07:52 AM
I don't understand what you mean by base damage...

If this helps, Hime attack is just base atk (includes Accessories) + Eidolon atk (+10% from same element ones) + Weapon atk (+20% from preferred weapon types). You can quite safely ignore the bonuses, I guess.

By base damage I just meant the estimated damage you would do on a neutral enemy with a regular attack.

Slashley
04-16-2018, 08:32 AM
Well, I guess it's already been answered, but the super-short form is
baseAtk*modifiers/10
Will vary a bit if enemies have high/low def, but these mobs seem very, very rare.

Unregistered
04-16-2018, 11:32 AM
Bad gate is back

Tih
04-16-2018, 06:04 PM
So i got Mordred now, and i can say that it's quite useful with the DOTs ... but when the dot got resist... then ouch.

Now i wonder who should i go next.

People say Dartagnan, but i'm literally going for Dartagnan on my "support" account(Since i have Ryu-oh+EA)

QXZ
04-16-2018, 06:33 PM
So i got Mordred now, and i can say that it's quite useful with the DOTs ... but when the dot got resist... then ouch.

Now i wonder who should i go next.

People say Dartagnan, but i'm literally going for Dartagnan on my "support" account(Since i have Ryu-oh+EA)

u can almost never go wrong with DArt as second, unless u have Amaterasu

Unregistered
04-16-2018, 07:54 PM
u can almost never go wrong with DArt as second, unless u have Amaterasu

I do not have Amaterasu thought. But i was going to go with Andromeda, but it seem people(like you) insist that i get DArt

I aslo went with this list: /wiki/Kamihime-Project/Kamihime:What-Soul-To-Get

Which i wonder if it's good to follow or not, since it literally from the same website that we are using currenty: harem-battle club

So as a new player (recently since below 1 month time play) go for DArt for my second? And if i already have DArt, which one i should go next?

QXZ
04-16-2018, 08:14 PM
for most ppl. the order is Mordred/DArt/Joan. after that its personal preference. but avoid siegfried and solomon.

later on, it very much depends on ur himes and offensive/defensive play style. eventually u will unlock all souls to give you versatility.

bigblackcock
04-16-2018, 08:54 PM
what the...
i sent a mail to nutaku about awakened ares 3rd skill, and they said that: "her ssist skill is getting upgraded at level 55" and also made a post about it in twitter.
who the hell talked about her assist skill? i clearly said 3rd skill:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/435630125237927958/unknown.png
they're either high or just trolls XD

Aidoru
04-16-2018, 08:55 PM
I do not have Amaterasu thought. But i was going to go with Andromeda, but it seem people(like you) insist that i get DArt

I aslo went with this list: /wiki/Kamihime-Project/Kamihime:What-Soul-To-Get

Which i wonder if it's good to follow or not, since it literally from the same website that we are using currenty: harem-battle club

So as a new player (recently since below 1 month time play) go for DArt for my second? And if i already have DArt, which one i should go next?

The list is outdated.

Andromeda isn't much of a priority. Cassiopeia is still important to get for Chaos Magic, which you'll get getting D'art as she's a requirement, so you can use her if you need heals.

General priority is still Mordred, D'art and Joan in whatever order based on what himes you have. Gawain somewhere in there too. After that you can grab whatever as you'll have all the needed ex skill essentials.

Unregistered
04-16-2018, 09:07 PM
The list is outdated.

Andromeda isn't much of a priority. Cassiopeia is still important to get for Chaos Magic, which you'll get getting D'art as she's a requirement, so you can use her if you need heals.

General priority is still Mordred, D'art and Joan in whatever order based on what himes you have. Gawain somewhere in there too. After that you can grab whatever as you'll have all the needed ex skill essentials.

Ah ok, should the list be updated in the near future? And since i have Ryu-oh + EA, is it STILL worth to go for DArt? i mean i will go for him if it's the case, i mean double debuff buff is great if timed perfectly

what the...
i sent a mail to nutaku about awakened ares 3rd skill, and they said that: "her ssist skill is getting upgraded at level 55" and also made a post about it in twitter.
who the hell talked about her assist skill? i clearly said 3rd skill:
they're either high or just trolls XD

Did you send that specific image as well? Did you say the ability name as well?

bigblackcock
04-16-2018, 09:11 PM
Did you send that specific image as well? Did you say the ability name as well?

i said the skill name as i've thought it's enough, but they mistook it for her assist skill.
i sent them another mail with the picture this time, i hope they'll realize their mistake now and fix it.
you can see clearly that there is no level above this skill while other kamis have and also her other 2 skills

Aidoru
04-16-2018, 09:24 PM
Ah ok, should the list be updated in the near future? And since i have Ryu-oh + EA, is it STILL worth to go for DArt? i mean i will go for him if it's the case, i mean double debuff buff is great if timed perfectly

I don't plan to update it, it's free to update for whoever wants to. The wiki on this site isn't very active in the first place sadly so its rather unmotivating for me to bother anymore.

Neither have a b-frame debuff. Ea doesn't offer anything but damage so she isn't a factor when choosing soul priority to begin with. So yes, getting D'art's Sniper Shot would be an improvement but if you want to get someone else you can just use Mordred for a much weaker version of D'arts debuff.

The thing is that it's not recommended you run content with elemental disadvantage, at least not early on like in your current state. Meaning you should also strengthen a second team to deal with elemental disadvantage, in your case, a wind team to deal with thunder stuff. So factoring in your soul for that team should also be kept in mind.

bigblackcock
04-17-2018, 12:15 AM
I showed nutaku the screenshot in their Twitter post and they answered me
"
Thank you very much for the bug report, we will fix it with the next maintenance"

So the good news- they are aware of the bug now.
However, it doesn't sounds like they'll make a quick maintenance to fix, they'll do it along the next one which is probably the one for kyuuki and mastema's rematch next week.
So the ones that did hope to test her damage in later 4 will probably have to wait for next week to do so.

Kastro
04-17-2018, 07:09 PM
I even cogitated the idea of ​​the miracle in the eye shop, but seriously how the hell 150 ??
maybe even the lord of the whales will not have that much eyes

QXZ
04-17-2018, 08:31 PM
LotW probably has a lotta spare eyes when rolling those 10x Guaranteed Gachas and no where to spend these extra eyes.

when u have 100+ eyes sitting there and no himes left to Awaken... why not miracle a Kirin just for the completeness.

Slashley
04-18-2018, 12:32 AM
I even cogitated the idea of ​​the miracle in the eye shop, but seriously how the hell 150 ??
maybe even the lord of the whales will not have that much eyesThat Miracle Ticket is special though, and you can pick a P2W Eidolon with it.

Obviously, this thing is just a "thank you" for the mega whales. People who have extra 150 Dragon Eyes already have most - if not all - P2W Eidolons.

MagicSpice
04-18-2018, 02:21 AM
LotW probably has a lotta spare eyes when rolling those 10x Guaranteed Gachas and no where to spend these extra eyes.

when u have 100+ eyes sitting there and no himes left to Awaken... why not miracle a Kirin just for the completeness.

at that point, you're better off grabbing the assault SSR from the trade shop... considering how strong they get later on...

i know i'd grab some copies of those if i had a massive surplus of drag eyes...

blubbergott
04-18-2018, 02:45 AM
at that point, you're better off grabbing the assault SSR from the trade shop... considering how strong they get later on...

i know i'd grab some copies of those if i had a massive surplus of drag eyes...

How are 2 MLB weapons even remotely comparable to a 100% eido?

Unregistered
04-18-2018, 07:06 AM
The 100% eidolon completely outranks getting multiple completed shop weapons but that only applies if you don't have the eidolon in the first place. A completed shop weapon with its final break could provide a more beneficial boost than another 5% elemental boost from a single eidolon break and were talking 2 weapons? Possibly even more so. But then again, a hardcore whale probably already has a stronger completed gacha weapon grid.

However, It's not like most players are ever going to be able to buy it, 150 is simply too much for anyone that isnt a hardcore whale.

blubbergott
04-18-2018, 09:37 AM
The 100% eidolon completely outranks getting multiple completed shop weapons but that only applies if you don't have the eidolon in the first place.

Why'd you ever get a 2nd eidolon if you could just get the eido break item for 20? Point was: Getting a 100% eido you're still missing would be a lot better than trading weapons. And ye, as you said, those whales probably have a mostly gacha grid, so it's not like drac weapons would be a big improvement.

Kastro
04-18-2018, 10:00 AM
That Miracle Ticket is special though, and you can pick a P2W Eidolon with it.

Obviously, this thing is just a "thank you" for the mega whales. People who have extra 150 Dragon Eyes already have most - if not all - P2W Eidolons.

this "thank you" loses its sense a little with all this value

Laventale
04-18-2018, 11:07 AM
I know it's directed towards the quantum/universe whales, but if they reduce its price to 50, even a land whale or an all-time veteran could pay it, that way everyone (that isn't just a space whale) wins.

bigblackcock
04-18-2018, 11:21 AM
Awakened ares encounter episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ixaVrb8qw
Chaos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUtG8M6ypqo
Hypnos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KLTtyPAR1o
Thanatos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG4CvlEyI_M

Laventale
04-18-2018, 12:17 PM
Very much appreciated.

Sora
04-18-2018, 12:49 PM
Why did nutaku use the word "nipa" in Thanatos encounter episode? (8:23) WTF? She didn't even say it...
Did their translator watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni before he started with his work?

Laventale
04-18-2018, 01:52 PM
Why did nutaku use the word "nipa" in Thanatos encounter episode? (8:23) WTF? She didn't even say it...
Did their translator watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni before he started with his work?

You're asking Nutaku to not being incompetent.

You know how the work and how that goes, literally.

Kureru
04-18-2018, 07:05 PM

You're asking Nutaku to not being incompetent.

You know how the work and how that goes, literally.

It's the player name >_<

Sora
04-19-2018, 02:30 AM
It's the player name >_<

Oh, you are right dude. Well, my fault.
So, that means that our CaptainNoobCN likes Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or rather Rika :P

Kitty
04-19-2018, 08:56 AM
Oh, you are right dude. Well, my fault.
So, that means that our CaptainNoobCN likes Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or rather Rika :P

nah, i made the account... nipaaah~
planning to draw rika along with thanatos now thanks to that.. XD
since both have purple hair and similar color eyes..

Kitty
04-19-2018, 08:57 AM
finished another piece... cybele and gao sitting under a tree. :rofl:https://orig00.deviantart.net/62b8/f/2018/109/5/5/under_the_tree_by_zosanhead-dc98v5s.png

Sora
04-19-2018, 09:27 AM
nah, i made the account... nipaaah~
planning to draw rika along with thanatos now thanks to that.. XD
since both have purple hair and similar color eyes..

It was you? Well, I thought it was CaptainNoobCN because he uploaded the videos.
You want to draw Rika in Kamihime Project and enjoy her "nipaaah~"?
But I am more a fan of Bernkastel --> w.ww.youtube.com/watch?v=gXv-h5WIMms

Unregistered
04-19-2018, 12:45 PM
Compared to the rest of the Dark elements, is she worth trying to pull? I already have Dark Amon and Susanoo and am planning to use Andromeda for my soul.

Laventale
04-19-2018, 01:16 PM
Compared to the rest of the Dark elements, is she worth trying to pull? I already have Dark Amon and Susanoo and am planning to use Andromeda for my soul.

Short answer: Yes.

Sora
04-19-2018, 01:28 PM

Well, I would say it depends... If you are going to use a Miracle Ticket I would grab Osiris (Heal+15 burst for ally) now and wait for Pluto.
Then you could run Jeanne with Ambush and you would reach -40 attack and -40 def down, well with Thanatos you would reach -50% now.
But later we will get Satan Awakened and she offers -10% dark resistance down (really awesome because it's decreases debuff resistance) and -15 def down (A-frame like Ambush). So basically -25 def down. I would grab her later if you don't have her until the next Miracle Ticket.

But if you don't want to spend your money on a miracle ticket then try your luck with Thanatos now. She is also really good with her C-frame (-20 def down) and Satan's awakening will come out in August or September.

AutoCrimson
04-19-2018, 02:17 PM
Dark Amon means Amon U, means in long run u will be fine. But thats a year of waiting

anyways, ppl here tend to like Pluto/Susanna, but u cant go bad with pulling for dark gacha a bit now, since even Hypno is nice
(i offed Sol from dark party to bench with her, and its still okay)

Sora
04-19-2018, 03:02 PM
Dark Amon means Amon U, means in long run u will be fine. But thats a year of waiting

anyways, ppl here tend to like Pluto/Susanna, but u cant go bad with pulling for dark gacha a bit now, since even Hypno is nice
(i offed Sol from dark party to bench with her, and its still okay)

Oh, I read dark Ama :P My fault.
And Pluto is nice for a damage build with Satan Awakened *-*

Well, Crimson is right. I also have Hypnos in my sub and she is really nice with her ally regeneration. If Osiris is dead then I know that it won't be a big deal because of Hypnos but her CD is a bit long...
Furthermore she also offers light resistance for your entire team.

Just like Crimson said you are fine with Dark Amon because next year her -25 def down will be a C-frame and you will reach -50 def down with Dark Amon + Satan awakened or Samael.

MagicSpice
04-19-2018, 10:02 PM
so i've got the gun from the barong event, but one is able to hit lv100, and i got two spare copies...

so what's the plan i should go with in this sort of situation? just go and get the first to lv125, or do i run a lv100 and a lv75?

regardless, i intend on using both given i can use more light assaults (both of these are large) since that's my main element

Kureru
04-19-2018, 10:21 PM
so i've got the gun from the barong event, but one is able to hit lv100, and i got two spare copies...

so what's the plan i should go with in this sort of situation? just go and get the first to lv125, or do i run a lv100 and a lv75?

regardless, i intend on using both given i can use more light assaults (both of these are large) since that's my main element

The total stats will not change regardless of whether you have 1x lv125 and 1x lv50, or 1x lv100 and 1x lv75.

Since the lower level one should be replaced later, just get the first to 125.

Laventale
04-19-2018, 11:18 PM
Before anyone starts asking.

https://puu.sh/A6PGC/d1a9591671.png

MagicSpice
04-20-2018, 12:48 AM
Since the lower level one should be replaced later-

replaced with what? this is a legit question...

there's not that many light SSR we get in the game, even in the future...

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 01:54 AM
Can anyone confirm/deny that Ares Awakening works now? I don't trust Nutaku fixing it even though they said they did.

Delete
04-20-2018, 01:57 AM
Yeah, now it works.

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 02:07 AM
When do I get Vine? I just got to the second map since I started playing during the event.

MagicSpice
04-20-2018, 02:24 AM
When do I get Vine? I just got to the second map since I started playing during the event.

you gotta make it all the way the the last area (it's got a lot of dark enemies).

there, you can grind for drops and trade them for Vine. but last i heard, you can't max break her cause you'll be short a copy due to nutaku making an error on that

although quite frankly, you can do quite well without going out of your way for her if you get 40% def down (if you have Amon Unleashed, then 45% is possible)... which is possible if you have the right souls (gawain and d'art). if you have something like 30% or less in def down debuffs, then you might want her and will want to toss her in as a sub eidolon

also, yamata-no-orochi carries a def debuff as well. if you happen to pull her (she's SR as well), you might want to leave some copies of her.

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 06:29 AM
I'm probably doing something wrong, but how does the bonus stats stack? (I do not talk about the debuffs of spells, but rather the eidolon power). I'm at rank 40 and i have a HARD time to solo expert stuff. Now, in those situation, i should get eidolon of the element type i'm using (in this case fire) and those who give more HP%.

Now, to the second question; Does stacking MULTIPLE of the same Eidolon work, or the eidolon power is only unique?

Now for the third question(which kinda goes back to the first question); Is there a limit/maximum of a stats that can be achieved with eidolon?

Since my character are quite low in HP (like 3k or so, 3,9k with a 25% hp eidolon)(which help btw to SURVIVE to ONE(1) of Baron's(50(expert)) AoE lightning. And with the LIMITED heals that fire kamihime have(from what i've seen so far)(water being the top for that) I MUST HAVE Cassiopia to get an extra 1-3 turns(of only 1-3 kamihime alive)

And with that, you probably figure out the last and most obvious question of them all: WTF am i doing wrong?

(Yes, i know, Baron is LIGHT, and my team is 4/5 Fire and the Water healer Kamihime from the start) So that doesn't help to get the damage reduced, but that is my STRONGEST element BY FAR!

SO now here i am...

Aidoru
04-20-2018, 06:53 AM
They get added to your assault or element damage multipliers depending on what the text says. For example, fire character atk is not the same as plain text just saying fire atk.

You will get the base stats of all your own eidolons but only your main eidolon will have its passive effect activated and the support eidolon you choose to use at the start of any battle, even if that one isn't your friends, you will still get its effect.

There is no stat limit from eidolons. There are limits and caps in the game but eidolon stats is not one of them.

You're better off using a R eidolon that boost fire atk that you can find in gem gacha or the first story area than using a SSR eidolon that doesn't support your team at all.

Delete
04-20-2018, 07:14 AM
I main fire too. The game does not have many good healers; I think only Water has more than one good healer right now. Fire has the SR Brynhild, which heal 1200 at max level. R Konohana-Sakuya heals 500 and reduce enemy attack, maybe one of the bests R of the game. What Fire has is a good quantity of regeneration/energy drain (SR Sun Quan, a limited of some months ago, SR Ragaraja, SSR Amaterasu, SSR Dakki). Amaterasu is very important for a good fire team.
You only have the passive bonus of your main Eidolon and the friend Eidolon. Secondary Eidolons give the attack and HP and active skills, but not the passive abilities. The maximum bonus of the Eidolons is the one of their maximum level; I'm not sure I understand you here.
Weapons are very relevant; each R, SR and SSR weapon give you skill that go up the attack and/or HP of Kamihime, but only those of the same element. Try to use a weapon grit with as many weapons of the team element as you can, and level the weapons skill using R weapons.
Abilities that do damage over time are very good at the beginning of the game, but lose much punch as you acquire more power. Attack and defense down, on the other hand become more useful. Attack and defense buffs have their uses, but the debuffs are more important that buffs. Those debuffs not always stack. See here what buffs and debuffs stacks.
http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities
I find normal that at rank 40 with no elemental advantage you have some problems. You need a bit of patience. For more advice, you should post what Kamihime and Eidolons you have on your team.

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 07:38 AM
Heals aren't really a problem with fire. The problem right now is that fire events are currently in a dry period, thus you dont have many ways to strengthen your team.

Unregistered
04-20-2018, 07:40 AM
Another question(that i forgot to mention)

On a comparaison with eidolons, how big are the weapon skill levels(either character atk+ or HP) if all my weapons are fire(eidolon to compare would be the biggest of them all, Belial)

Like Let's say Weapon Fire HP Skill level 1, how much of a boost is Weapon Fire HP Skill level 2?

Because well ...(Despite that my weapons being of different elements ..... (Because the past events went generous to those ATK weapon (which i have only 2 or 3)

And now, for my (you guess it) next question(which is going to be extremely stupid to all of you.

All of your highest ATK weapon(but of different element) or all weapon of a single element(with are more lower than the first option)

I do think the hgiehst ATK weapons win by far, but damn, i feel like doing 200k at lvl 40 is NOTHING and i should do way more than that.

Delete
04-20-2018, 07:52 AM
Normally, same element is better option. At first when you level up you can use some weapons of other elements while you lack good weapons of your element, but going after a pure grit is a primary goal.

Each weapons level is a 0.5% to attack or HP. SR have an 3% extra and SSR with ++ have an 6% extra. What do you mean with 200k? On a Burst? one attack? final total damage?

Slashley
04-20-2018, 08:00 AM
I'm probably doing something wrong, but how does the bonus stats stack? (I do not talk about the debuffs of spells, but rather the eidolon power). I'm at rank 40 and i have a HARD time to solo expert stuff.--

(which help btw to SURVIVE to ONE(1) of Baron's(50(expert)) AoE lightning. --When you're rank40, you're not supposed to be able to solo raid content. It's multiplayer for a reason. Do what you can and let others take care of the rest. You'll have issues in Advent content like the next event, though.
See here what buffs and debuffs stacks.
http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities--I'd rather recommend
Aken's list. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ahH9wWmPICwZvJemw6JcxxMac05XLGkbm1nwr7io5dQ/edit#gid=0) I don't really trust public wikis. They also tend to get outdated and abandoned.
--
Like Let's say Weapon Fire HP Skill level 1, how much of a boost is Weapon Fire HP Skill level 2?Weapons skills are two parted. There's the base, which is:
0% R
3% SR
6% SSR

And also skill level, which is 0.5% per skill level. So a SR weapon with level 1 is 3.5% more damage (applies only to those of the same element) and a SR with level 2 is 4%.
-- All of your highest ATK weapon(but of different element) or all weapon of a single element(with are more lower than the first option)

I do think the hgiehst ATK weapons win by far, but damn, i feel like doing 200k at lvl 40 is NOTHING and i should do way more than that.As you progress through the game past the initial stages, properly skill-leveled up mono-grids (same element) are better by far. But at your stage, probably anything will do.

And 200k per what? Sounds really high for me, for a Rank40 on their first/second event.

PervertFrVN
04-20-2018, 11:07 AM
I'm probably doing something wrong, but how does the bonus stats stack? (I do not talk about the debuffs of spells, but rather the eidolon power). I'm at rank 40 and i have a HARD time to solo expert stuff. Now, in those situation, i should get eidolon of the element type i'm using (in this case fire) and those who give more HP%.

Now, to the second question; Does stacking MULTIPLE of the same Eidolon work, or the eidolon power is only unique?

Now for the third question(which kinda goes back to the first question); Is there a limit/maximum of a stats that can be achieved with eidolon?

Since my character are quite low in HP (like 3k or so, 3,9k with a 25% hp eidolon)(which help btw to SURVIVE to ONE(1) of Baron's(50(expert)) AoE lightning. And with the LIMITED heals that fire kamihime have(from what i've seen so far)(water being the top for that) I MUST HAVE Cassiopia to get an extra 1-3 turns(of only 1-3 kamihime alive)

And with that, you probably figure out the last and most obvious question of them all: WTF am i doing wrong?

(Yes, i know, Baron is LIGHT, and my team is 4/5 Fire and the Water healer Kamihime from the start) So that doesn't help to get the damage reduced, but that is my STRONGEST element BY FAR!

SO now here i am...

I think we need your list of kami, elodon and soul

VeryVoodoo
04-21-2018, 02:06 AM
In DMM, when they actually restock the advent shops (with SSRs and such again), did the mats from the initial runs/reprints carry over to when the shops got restocked or did the restock reset all your mats?

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 02:20 AM
saying mats is gay as fuck

Cobblemaniac
04-21-2018, 02:30 AM
In DMM, when they actually restock the advent shops (with SSRs and such again), did the mats from the initial runs/reprints carry over to when the shops got restocked or did the restock reset all your mats?

Pretty sure they carry over from what I hear.

saying mats is gay as fuck

K

Mraktar
04-21-2018, 06:47 AM
Another question(that i forgot to mention)

On a comparaison with eidolons, how big are the weapon skill levels(either character atk+ or HP) if all my weapons are fire(eidolon to compare would be the biggest of them all, Belial)

Like Let's say Weapon Fire HP Skill level 1, how much of a boost is Weapon Fire HP Skill level 2?

Because well ...(Despite that my weapons being of different elements ..... (Because the past events went generous to those ATK weapon (which i have only 2 or 3)

And now, for my (you guess it) next question(which is going to be extremely stupid to all of you.

All of your highest ATK weapon(but of different element) or all weapon of a single element(with are more lower than the first option)

I do think the hgiehst ATK weapons win by far, but damn, i feel like doing 200k at lvl 40 is NOTHING and i should do way more than that.

I'm a newbie enough player, so from newbie to newbie i should say following:
From the begining you should use higher attack weapon/sub eydolon. You need at least 1 copy of your soul's weapon for every soul you should use, stats doesn't matter - only type and element, soul's element is soul's weapon element(actualy does, but use any if you don't have something good). Choose your primal element ASAP and farm this elements weapons first. Do all 6 your dayly raids quests. Collect assault weapons, limitbreak them. If you will have more then one MLB copy - it's good. Level up skills of weapons you should use in your final setup (for example don't invest too much into lvl40 gacha weapons). Each skill is +0.5% attack/hp per lvl. If skill is with + (m assault) add 3% flat bonus, ++ (l assault) - add 6%. SR always have + skills, some SSR have ++. Pride is s assault on 100% hp, but greater bonus on low hp. It means that if you have low base value (from weapons/eydolons), you will get low reward from skill lvl. Do events for MLB SR assault/SSR weapons/SSR eydos even if they're off-element. Someday you may want to make another element's team.
For example, Barong's gun from current event is about 2.4k attack, and it's a lot, so you may (must) use it before you fill grid with your element weapons.
Comparing to Belial's 100% it's not so big bonus, but if you will make grid, full of s assault l20 weapons - it's 100% character damage, and it's not added but multiplied with element modifier from eydolons.
If you want more complex answer - tell, what is your soul/hime/eydolon setup.

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 08:42 AM
I think we need your list of kami, elodon and soul

You mean, my whole list? or the one that i'm using only?

Cobblemaniac
04-21-2018, 08:48 AM
You mean, my whole list? or the one that i'm using only?

A whole list is a bit more information than required, and is a huuuuuge clutter. Would recommend you tag a separate document if you wanna share your info such as the one is this thread https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4376-khp-account-template.html (pardon the shameless plug)

That said, most people generally just look for the best himes you have of each element, as well as your tier 3 (and sometimes maybe tier 2) souls. As far as eidolons go, I'm pretty sure the only ones people give 2 shits about are the 100% atk ones.

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 08:55 AM
People do care about other eidolons. Only giving shits about 100% eidolon only applies to rerolling.

Cobblemaniac
04-21-2018, 08:59 AM
People do care about other eidolons. Only giving shits about 100% eidolon only applies to rerolling.

They do indeed, but there's not really a single category I can classify them under, so I relied on pretty much the most powerful options. A compromise of recommendation would be to simply to list down all the SSR eidolons then I guess.

Marigold
04-21-2018, 09:35 AM
To be fair that isn't totally true.
For example in my case yes 100% Eidolons are the the top priority but since there's such a low chance of encountering them (even among the higher Rank players) the second priority comes into play fast which is Elemental Attack increase Eidolons and I think it's the same for all +Rank80'ish players

Now if you have a Character Attack Eidolon chances are a competitive player won't pick it (even if Gacha ex: Fenrir) but newbies will; regardless of that since the dialy coin reward is so low (I've gotten 3000-5000 in a good day) do you even care or worry about this Eidolon recommended system?

Cobblemaniac
04-21-2018, 10:38 AM
To be fair that isn't totally true.
For example in my case yes 100% Eidolons are the the top priority but since there's such a low chance of encountering them (even among the higher Rank players) the second priority comes into play fast which is Elemental Attack increase Eidolons and I think it's the same for all +Rank80'ish players

Now if you have a Character Attack Eidolon chances are a competitive player won't pick it (even if Gacha ex: Fenrir) but newbies will; regardless of that since the dialy coin reward is so low (I've gotten 3000-5000 in a good day) do you even care or worry about this Eidolon recommended system?

I would argue that eidolons that provide elemental, as opposed to character attack, matters more, unless either there is an extra effect too good to pass up (e.g. Sleipnir), or the summon effect is just too good to pass up (umm... can't think of any off the top of my head). If 100% eidolons aren't an option, event stuff like Reiki, Baron, Jack Frost etc (with 25-45/20-40% elemental) are what I generally look for next. Elemental attack eidos are the last on the list, because well, it's been established a lot in this forum that they're the least applicable of all.

I don't follow on daily coin... players should be able to farm normal quests for SR eidolons from shop if worst comes to worst, why would they need to rely on gacha R eidos?

Ikki
04-21-2018, 12:16 PM
Most people wont do the math cause lazy, but just for the record, with elemental adv a lot of times a character prem eido will give you more damage than an elemental one (doesnt apply to 100%, those are always stronger), reason being the formula behind it, the more you are into the assault side, the more you want elemental dmg and vicebersa.

Slashley
04-21-2018, 12:35 PM
Most people wont do the math cause lazy, but just for the record, with elemental adv a lot of times a character prem eido will give you more damage than an elemental one (doesnt apply to 100%, those are always stronger), reason being the formula behind it, the more you are into the assault side, the more you want elemental dmg and vicebersa.I'm not sure if true on gacha SSRs, but 40% Char 20% HP Eidolons are very, very close to 45% Elemental Eidolons. WITH elemental advantage only.

Since most gacha SSRs with Char atk have a secondary which is garbage like +ability or +burst, I'd probably rather pick a 40% Char 20% HP Eidolon over a 60% Char Azathoth for example if I was looking to absolute min-max.

Ikki
04-21-2018, 12:38 PM
I'm not sure if true on gacha SSRs, but 40% Char 20% HP Eidolons are very, very close to 45% Elemental Eidolons. WITH elemental advantage only.

Since most gacha SSRs with Char atk have a secondary which is garbage like +ability or +burst, I'd probably rather pick a 40% Char 20% HP Eidolon over a 60% Char Azathoth for example if I was looking to absolute min-max.

Yep, this only applies with elemental adv, without elemental adv they are basically trash, you can try yourself using a mlb ifrit or something, with and without elemental adv and the dmg difference is retarded (also you run char + elemental, double character most of the time will mean less damage).

FreeToPay
04-21-2018, 02:08 PM
How often does the SSR guaranteed gacha change? I'm considering trying my luck to get SSR Cybele and hoping I don't get Belial since I have no fire kamihime. I do have Michael so the other light kamihime won't be that bad. However, I don't have Sol so my light team will still be a work in progress :(

artista
04-21-2018, 02:14 PM
How often does the SSR guaranteed gacha change? I'm considering trying my luck to get SSR Cybele and hoping I don't get Belial since I have no fire kamihime. I do have Michael so the other light kamihime won't be that bad. However, I don't have Sol so my light team will still be a work in progress :(

You must be the first guy that hopes to not get Belial XD

Laventale
04-21-2018, 02:16 PM

Hopes don't matter when you statistically know that you won't get her. Lmao.

FreeToPay
04-21-2018, 02:19 PM

Ikr but my luck sucks so I'll probably never have a fire team to use Belial with

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 02:23 PM
There'll be enough jewels and tickets from events that you will eventually piece together an SR team.
From the long term perspective, there is no practical reason to ever want to not obtain a 100% eidolon.

AutoCrimson
04-21-2018, 02:29 PM
How often does the SSR guaranteed gacha change? I'm considering trying my luck to get SSR Cybele and hoping I don't get Belial since I have no fire kamihime.

i read it right? "hoping i dont get Belial"?

fire is easy to complete with SR - Amon, Bryn, Agni, Raguel/Hepha and some offence like Motu or whatever in backyard

FreeToPay
04-21-2018, 02:50 PM
i read it right? "hoping i dont get Belial"?

fire is easy to complete with SR - Amon, Bryn, Agni, Raguel/Hepha and some offence like Motu or whatever in backyard

The only fire SR I have is Amon from the story. My luck is really bad.

FreeToPay
04-21-2018, 02:52 PM
So I pulled the trigger on the SSR guaranteed. I pulled a Dakki and Motu from it so forget about not having fire kamihimes.

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 03:08 PM
I saw some mistake in the google documents

Souls v1: Asmund is not present.
R Kamihime v3: Typo: Aspara(Should be Apsara)
Eidolons v1: Typo: Baron(Should be Barong)

Now, something that i'm wondering...

In Team Builder v2 on Kamihime Team... do i input the BASE HP that is shown on the character screen(Party) or the HP that is shown on that specific character screen?

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 03:50 PM
i will share the missing information into the template thread(which would be more helpful there)

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 10:25 PM
Will fix the name issues, thanks :bgrin:

Skill base refers to a weapon skill's base stat buffer. For example, a light weapon with "light assault" means the skill base is S (small), "shining" referring to M (medium) and "luminous" L (large). Alternatively, you can link the rarity of the weapon to the skill base (R weapons only have S skills for example), but the trap is that due to dual skills being a thing, an SSR weapon won't always have an L skill, it may have dual M skills.

The team builder HP is the party character page. The character specific screen isn't necessary as the base HP is pretty much the same for all himes, using stats from the party screen can account for eidolon, weapon and accessory stat mods.

(This quote was taken from the Template threadm, but decided to ask it here, since it fit better.

oof, is there a place to "decipher" the base skill for the other element?

What i mean by that is what is the Medium and Large prefix for all the elements(Minus Light since it was mentioned in the quote)

Mraktar
04-21-2018, 11:32 PM
Hopes don't matter when you statistically know that you won't get her. Lmao.
Let me share some personal expirience.
I was in "there is no 100%" sect too, and having terrible luck with gacha in general. As wind element player i started with Hastur, Chronos and Behemoth and got nothing in next 7-8 gachas - no single ssr, only 1 wind sr, some off-element sr. All hime tickets were r, sr+ tickets were eydolons or garbage weapons. I even started rerolling, made 100 attemts, but only have single account- Gaya with no support at all (2 off element R) and the same with Ruy-Oh, 1 account with 2 different element hime. But next jewel gacha gave me Osiris (off element, but nice) - i thought that account was scared that i shall abandon it :). Next time Cybele event became - and do you know what my jewels/tickets gave me for wind party? sure, nothing. But next premium ticket from login gave me Amaterasu. At this time i already had 2.6k jewels (thanks to login campaign) so i did some harem quests, prayed rng god for Cybele/Gaya and pressed "10 chain draw " button. Golden glow - 1 SSR orb- skip - Orpheus wind(R) - and - and that's all. So it's copy ssr or eydolon. No, it can't be Hrae, no way, not in this era, it even can't be Belial to couple with Amaterasu. With very sad mood i pressed skip. Eydolon... wind.... Hrae...at least something.... 0_o Hrae, LOL WTF??? it can't be real!!!

So why had i written all this wall of text? 1)100% are not a lie, they realy exist even for ftp players. 2) don't lose your hope, somedays you will have something good- well, maybe not 100%, but at least some good hime. Or at least you may do some rerolls if your setup is realy terrible, but i don't recomend to play reroll game instead of kamihime.

Mraktar
04-21-2018, 11:38 PM
(This quote was taken from the Template threadm, but decided to ask it here, since it fit better.

oof, is there a place to "decipher" the base skill for the other element?

What i mean by that is what is the Medium and Large prefix for all the elements(Minus Light since it was mentioned in the quote)

Medium skill (marked with +) - extra 3% flat this element's character damage/hp, large (++) add 6% to 0.5%*skill_lvl. BTW, SSR weapons can have small skills too (like Kuyuki bow fron next event is small assault+medium defender).

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 11:46 PM
By the number of +'s in the skill description; they range from 0 to 2 +'s, respectively.

Prefix-wise...
Fire - Burning = M, Inferno = L
Water - Blizzard = M, Cocytus = L
Wind - Storm = M, Turbulence = L
Thunder - Plasma = M, Impulse = L
Dark - Abyss = M, Schwartz = L

Cobblemaniac
04-22-2018, 04:32 AM
How much better is a 2LB SSR event assault weapon (well, basically the Barong weapon, RNG wasn't in my favour...) compared to an SR disaster assault?

Sora
04-22-2018, 04:39 AM
How much better is a 2LB SSR event assault weapon (well, basically the Barong weapon, RNG wasn't in my favour...) compared to an SR disaster assault?

It's obviously better :p
Barong offers Large Assault = 6% + SL 20= 16% and with 2LB it also has more attack than a SR Disaster Assault.
Disaster SR offers middle Assaut = 3% + SL 20= 13%

In other words 2LB Barong Weapon will give your light team 3% more light attack and 200-300 more attack than a SR Disaster Assault.

blubbergott
04-22-2018, 04:42 AM

LB2 is worth the investment imo, LB1 prob not (better short term maybe, but not by much -> not worth the extra effort). Also LB2 might be reasonable to upgrade in November and til then, you'd probably want to use it either way.

Cobblemaniac
04-22-2018, 05:18 AM
LB2 is worth the investment imo, LB1 prob not (better short term maybe, but not by much -> not worth the extra effort). Also LB2 might be reasonable to upgrade in November and til then, you'd probably want to use it either way.

I do know LB2 can be fixed to 3LB when the orichalcum shop from guild orders or the LB mat from tower comes out... what I'm concerned with is how much worth it would be by then :sweat:

blubbergott
04-22-2018, 05:48 AM
I do know LB2 can be fixed to 3LB when the orichalcum shop from guild orders or the LB mat from tower comes out... what I'm concerned with is how much worth it would be by then :sweat:

Expect 4-5 new useful SSRs til then. LB2 gun will always outperform any SRs. In the end up to you, personally I'd definitely max it if i had 3 of them.

russ
04-22-2018, 07:27 AM
is the new sr gacha release weapon guarantee? or just reg sr weps

Cobblemaniac
04-22-2018, 07:44 AM
is the new sr gacha release weapon guarantee? or just reg sr weps

Unless explicitly stated, always assume it is NOT a guaranteed release weapon

Kureru
04-23-2018, 01:33 AM
Thunder ragnarok is out <br />
<br />
With 45% attack down: <br />
Raging overdrive is ~3000 party-wide damage and small chance to paralyze for 2 turns, as well as buffing herself with attack+double attack. I got hit...

BlazeAlter
04-23-2018, 01:58 AM
At first I thought that thunder rag had a normal stun phase duration, <br />
but i was surprised it had a really short one, so that made me mess up a few things when i tried it for the first time...

Slashley
04-23-2018, 08:33 AM
Have I misunderstood something about Relic weapons? Charles Blast doesn't work.

Is there a required skill level before the -10% Atk/Def D frames activate?
Or a required limit break?
Or did Nutaku just fuck it up?

Kureru
04-23-2018, 08:50 AM
Have I misunderstood something about Relic weapons? Charles Blast doesn't work.

Is there a required skill level before the -10% Atk/Def D frames activate?
Or a required limit break?
Or did Nutaku just fuck it up?

Is the HP up working? Did you test the def down on sniper shot to see if it's just changed to 30?

Likely a fuckup but may as well test thoroughly. There's no required level/limit break.

Slashley
04-23-2018, 09:11 AM
-- Did you test the def down on sniper shot to see if it's just changed to 30?Yes. My Thunder team deals ~25k with Sniper + Ambush against neutral, and using Cthulhu's C frame increases it to ~30k.
The HP is working properly.

The stat screen does report "Boosts certain Abilities" so I guess shit should work, but Nutaku has done did fucked it up.

GabKarol
04-23-2018, 11:48 AM
I don't know how I should feel, I got advice some time ago about saving up for Rudra since I main water.

I had 40K jewels, 65 premium tickets, 3 SR tickets, 10 hime tickets and 1 SR chain.

I didn't get Rudra but I got 6 SSR himes: Poseidon, Thor, Raphael, Hades, Uriel, and Tsukuyomi.

I even got Behemoth.

What should I feel!!???

Slashley
04-23-2018, 11:59 AM
Chances of pulling Rudra are close to zero, so not bad overall.

Laventale
04-23-2018, 12:25 PM
I don't know how I should feel, I got advice some time ago about saving up for Rudra since I main water.

I had 40K jewels, 65 premium tickets, 3 SR tickets, 10 hime tickets and 1 SR chain.

I didn't get Rudra but I got 6 SSR himes: Poseidon, Thor, Raphael, Hades, Uriel, and Tsukuyomi.

I even got Behemoth.

What should I feel!!???

You should feel like you won the world cup, you fucko.

Aidoru
04-23-2018, 01:52 PM
Little worried about the other soul weapon releasing with this pacing. Or does DMM not have all theirs yet either?