PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

blubbergott
04-23-2018, 01:58 PM
Little worried about the other soul weapon releasing with this pacing. Or does DMM not have all theirs yet either?

I thought dmm got the all at once at some point.

Slashley
04-23-2018, 02:16 PM
I thought dmm got the all at once at some point.No, they got theirs in pieces. Sanathlig's guide lists when we expected to get them, and we got Arthur/Dartagnan MONTHS in advance. Like, two months earlier than what DMM did. On DMM, Fire/Thunder/Wind Arthur/Dartagnan weapons were not a thing until Sphinx/Vritra reprint.
As such, there's nothing to be worried about with the pacing. Now that Ultimate Thunder Disaster is out, we are in good shape.

... at least if they fix Charles Blast to actually work.

Marigold
04-23-2018, 02:26 PM
Slash, I read somewhere that you need SL20 for it to work, yet I can't confirm it.

Personally I think you need that plus MLB maybe(?

Slashley
04-23-2018, 02:52 PM
Well, I'll have SL20 tomorrow. I guess we'll find out.
LMB will take a while, though.

GabKarol
04-23-2018, 03:57 PM
You should feel like you won the world cup, you fucko.

Sorry about that, salt from DP was leaking in that post.

Considering that I finally have a second SSR hime for my main should be a good thing.

Bear
04-23-2018, 08:25 PM
No, they got theirs in pieces. Sanathlig's guide lists when we expected to get them, and we got Arthur/Dartagnan MONTHS in advance. Like, two months earlier than what DMM did. On DMM, Fire/Thunder/Wind Arthur/Dartagnan weapons were not a thing until Sphinx/Vritra reprint.

fyi

DMM Rags and Hero Weapons exact release dates:

1/12 - TRag & Arthur Weapons
2/17 - WinRag
2/28 - DArt Weapons
5/11 - FRag & Mord / Andro Weapons
6/19 - WaRag & Jeanne / Herc Weapons
7/20 - LRag & Solomon / Sieg Weapons
8/21 - Morgan / Shingen Weapons. DRag released postponed. 30x Apolo-Regalia were given out to all registered players
9/11 - DRag

ALL existing hero weapons' elements are released along with their respective Rag's release. Wind Arthur released along with WinRag. Fire Arthur / DArt are both released along with FRag and Mord / Andro Weapons, and so on.

Slashley
04-24-2018, 12:29 AM
1/12 - TRag & Arthur Weapons
2/17 - WinRag
2/28 - DArt Weapons
5/11 - FRag & Mord / Andro Weapons
6/19 - WaRag & Jeanne / Herc Weapons
7/20 - LRag & Solomon / Sieg Weapons
8/21 - Morgan / Shingen Weapons. DRag released postponed. 30x Apolo-Regalia were given out to all registered players
9/11 - DRagOh, I had written it all wrong down then. I had Arthur and Dartagnan weapons being released around "Ultimate" Fire Disaster. Well, we were badly behind schedule then. At least we've caught up for now~?

Can you comment on Charles Blast not working on Nutaku? To my understanding, it should apply four debuffs, the usual -20% Atk/Def B frame and the unique D frame -10% Atk/Def debuffs. But the latter doesn't happen here.

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 04:11 AM
Well, tested Charles Blast at skill level 20. Shit doesn't work.

In other news, the amount of HP is hilarious.

Bear
04-24-2018, 04:58 AM
snip

Just flood them with tickets. Laven already confirmed that it hasn't been working since release.

Slashley
04-24-2018, 08:20 AM
Just flood them with tickets. Laven already confirmed that it hasn't been working since release.Confirmed where?
Since the release of what?

nazrin992
04-24-2018, 09:20 AM
Confirmed where?
Since the release of what?

Since the release of D'art's weapon obviously. People thought it is just her Wind Gun that got bugged but it turns her overall HP weapon skill(Sniper Shot additional debuffs) is bugged.

DMM doesn't experience this bug so go spam support tickets and tweets at Nutaku.

Amak
04-24-2018, 10:09 AM
Hoping to hear opinions of those who played this game for a while. In your experience which way of magic jewel rolling yields more often SSR, 10x or single pulls? I KNOW common sense says 10x but I've seen mentioned several times that some people had more luck with single pulls. So I wanted to double check which type tends to get more luck.

Slashley
04-24-2018, 10:15 AM
Since the release of D'art's weapon obviously.Well shit. I missed that. Where was that posted?
Hoping to hear opinions of those who played this game for a while. In your experience which way of magic jewel rolling yields more often SSR, 10x or single pulls? I KNOW common sense says 10x but I've seen mentioned several times that some people had more luck with single pulls. So I wanted to double check which type tends to get more luck.There is no difference for SSRs.

You'll still want to do 10 pulls, because you're guaranteed one SR that way (which are usually 15%). If you have every single SR you care for, then you can safely just do single pulls and lose nothing.

Kureru
04-24-2018, 10:36 AM
There is no difference for SSRs.

You'll still want to do 10 pulls, because you're guaranteed one SR that way (which are usually 15%). If you have every single SR you care for, then you can safely just do single pulls and lose nothing.

We can't be sure of that without knowing how the gacha works. 10 pull guarantees an SR or higher, and you can pull 9 R and 1 SSR. Now it's possible that the SR chance is just increased for one of the rolls, in which case the SSR chance is the same. But it's also possible that the game rerolls if there are 10 rares, in which case the SSR chance is higher.

nazrin992
04-24-2018, 11:09 AM
Well shit. I missed that. Where was that posted?

Since the release of Wind Rag. Some people have asked about this in Discord. I don't take notice because I prioritize Arthur's weapon instead.

Slashley
04-24-2018, 11:57 AM
We can't be sure of that without knowing how the gacha works. 10 pull guarantees an SR or higher, and you can pull 9 R and 1 SSR. Now it's possible that the SR chance is just increased for one of the rolls, in which case the SSR chance is the same. But it's also possible that the game rerolls if there are 10 rares, in which case the SSR chance is higher.As far as I recall, there was no indication of that in sanathlig's data from two whales. Though, that was from all the way back when the game launched.
Since the release of Wind Rag. Some people have asked about this in Discord. I don't take notice because I prioritize Arthur's weapon instead.I don't read Discord. I don't think it's been posted here...

Or I just forgot.

Laventale
04-24-2018, 12:38 PM
As far as I recall, there was no indication of that in sanathlig's data from two whales. Though, that was from all the way back when the game launched.I don't read Discord. I don't think it's been posted here...

Or I just forgot.

You're as hard headed as it gets.

https://puu.sh/A9nuh/fec1395f95.mp4 <- Here's a video of myself against Ultimate Mastema with Wind.

Having D'art's HP gun should modify Sniper Shot, applying 2 instances of either Attack AND Defense reduction buff, but it only shows one instance.

You can see the damage I deal before and after applying Hraes' def debuff as well.

That video alone is proof enough that Nutaku is not only incompetent at the time of implementing things, but also unaware and highly mediocre to not fix a bug that shouldn't have been there to begin with.

Slashley
04-24-2018, 01:25 PM
You're as hard headed as it gets. --... how come?

Aidoru
04-24-2018, 04:10 PM
That comment seems kind of just out of no where. As much as I use these forums, I've never seen mention of the issue with D'arts wind gun, most likely a one time comment that got little to no traction as most people, you know, don't really care to get D'arts HP gun for wind teams.

Though on the other hand, I rarely bother to watch peoples runs or videos.

Ikki
04-24-2018, 04:19 PM
I don't read Discord. I don't think it's been posted here...

Or I just forgot.

This forum is hardly the best source of info, just saying.

Kimoi
04-24-2018, 04:51 PM
I don't read Discord. I don't think it's been posted here...

Or I just forgot.
Maybe not recently, but I found the discord channel through this forum.

Laventale
04-24-2018, 06:10 PM
That comment seems kind of just out of no where. As much as I use these forums, I've never seen mention of the issue with D'arts wind gun, most likely a one time comment that got little to no traction as most people, you know, don't really care to get D'arts HP gun for wind teams.

Though on the other hand, I rarely bother to watch peoples runs or videos.

No one seemed to bother testing if it worked or not because there wasn't as many players getting D'art's wind weapon.

But people started to realise once they started to get D'art's Thunder weapon.

Shit's been bugged since release and the devs didn't even care.

Kitty
04-24-2018, 06:25 PM
Mastema

https://youtu.be/W9e0rD8mXMg

Kyuuki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIiiZ1Rzu_Q&feature=youtu.be

**bonus one turn kill battle against Mastema
i swear to god if anyone says anything about my lag

https://youtu.be/y_VpvXPCVWw

Laventale
04-24-2018, 06:34 PM
i swear to god if anyone says anything about my lag

What's with that lag, my dude?

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 06:43 PM
By the number of +'s in the skill description; they range from 0 to 2 +'s, respectively.

Prefix-wise...
Fire - Burning = M, Inferno = L
Water - Blizzard = M, Cocytus = L
Wind - Storm = M, Turbulence = L
Thunder - Plasma = M, Impulse = L
Dark - Abyss = M, Schwartz = L

mah man <3

Kitty
04-24-2018, 06:51 PM
What's with that lag, my dude?
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/830/b49.gif

Slashley
04-24-2018, 11:20 PM
This forum is hardly the best source of info, just saying.So what is then? :smirk:
Because a Discord certainly isn't the best source of information, just saying.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 07:01 AM
anyone else keep getting nike error page? tried clearing cache but still getting her.

(same as above)
04-25-2018, 07:04 AM
anyone else keep getting nike error page? tried clearing cache but still getting her.

now I can't even go to main page. server down?

Slashley
04-25-2018, 08:59 AM
Some people seem to be having issues. Try incognito mode to see if your cookies are affecting it.

Not sure what you can do if cookies are not to blame.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 09:42 AM
now I can't even go to main page. server down?

Me too got damn it

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 09:50 AM
I can get to the main page, but I can't actually load into any battle. It'll say 'now connecting...' for a bit, but then that disappears and it stays as a completely black window.
And I'm getting this on two different computers.

Unregisterred
04-25-2018, 10:58 AM
I thought I messed something up by playing on ipad as well. That or because I have just updated Java.
Guess I'm not the only one.

Strangely, I can still play on ipad :| ...

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 11:15 AM
I can get to the main page, but I can't actually load into any battle. It'll say 'now connecting...' for a bit, but then that disappears and it stays as a completely black window.
And I'm getting this on two different computers.

(same unregistered)
Seems like the problem resolved itself, as I managed to get through a few battles....
And then the problem has come back now. With no changes on my side, it feels like the server's being flaky today.

Slashley
04-25-2018, 11:24 AM
Clearing cache might help. If not, clear cookies.
It's strange how those things can sometimes affect Nutaku, but it's just Nutaku things.

Ikki
04-25-2018, 11:28 AM
So what is then? :smirk:
Because a Discord certainly isn't the best source of information, just saying.

For khp it is, you get better info and faster with different inputs also, people here werent fully aware of all the future content and how to deal with it, meanwhile discord users are already over it for a while, up to you to believe it tho, hardly a forum is better than instant answers from a dc, i consider this as an alternative source of info only cause most of the time what i see here i already read it months ago on dc.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 11:46 AM
It's strange how those things can sometimes affect Nutaku, but it's just Nutaku things.
Cleared both cache and cookies first of all, even history, but could not go past Nike :( .

Slashley
04-25-2018, 11:49 AM
For khp it is, you get better info and faster with different inputs also, people here werent fully aware of all the future content and how to deal with it, meanwhile discord users are already over it for a while, up to you to believe it tho, hardly a forum is better than instant answers from a dc, i consider this as an alternative source of info only cause most of the time what i see here i already read it months ago on dc.So basically, you're saying that an instant answer - no matter how correct or not - is the better solution when compared to a medium meant for peer review?
Yeah, I don't quite buy that. Forums have their advantages, and so does chat. But as a place for trading information, a chat has zero advantages.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 11:50 AM

Yea, neither changed things. Still getting the black screen issue one minute, then can load into battle another, then the problem comes back, and so forth.

Ikki
04-25-2018, 12:11 PM
So basically, you're saying that an instant answer - no matter how correct or not - is the better solution when compared to a medium meant for peer review?
Yeah, I don't quite buy that. Forums have their advantages, and so does chat. But as a place for trading information, a chat has zero advantages.

You mean the missinfo that sometimes gets thrown out here and gets corrected in dc? you werent aware of the d'art weapon bug, you believed that we were ahead on schedule in terms of soul weapons, just to name a few, all of this was already know months ago in dc, so yeah, forums are better (?) (btw dc people are the ones who correct the missinfo here).

Marigold
04-25-2018, 12:43 PM
A huge chunk of misinformation has been "on hold" since the whole drama a month ago but yeah, this forum isn't the best source of information, it may be the easiest to find and sometimes it's the "available" source even if incorrect, in Discord (not that I use it) but morally people tend to respond only when 100% correct since it's a direct message driven information source, rather than the gossip driven forums with their useless "discussions".
They're the same in the eyes of someone that has used both and is non-bias towards them.

Slashley
04-25-2018, 12:48 PM
You mean the missinfo that sometimes gets thrown out here and gets corrected in dc? you werent aware of the d'art weapon bug, you believed that we were ahead on schedule in terms of soul weapons, just to name a few, all of this was already know months ago in dc, so yeah, forums are better (?) (btw dc people are the ones who correct the missinfo here).Yup. That's exactly why forums are better. Somebody was wrong? Somebody is going to notice and point it out. Maybe it'll be after minutes, maybe it'll happen after hours, maybe it'll happen after days. But chances are pretty high it'll happen.

Meanwhile, in a chat, there might not be anyone around to correct mistakes at the moment they happen. And thus, the truth never comes to light.

The last time I looked at Discord backlogs, people were bashing Vine. Because "nobody uses it in DMM"
Yeah, that might be true. But DMM is also a year ahead of us, and has like a dozen ways to reach Def cap more than we do. This was quite the while ago, so Hraes and Thanatos at the very least have come out here since. Maybe even Mars, I don't remember when I read that.

Did anyone correct that person in Discord? No, no they didn't. Nobody told him that he was living in a delusional world a year ahead instead of the here and now. Maybe because nobody who was there cared to correct him, or maybe because those who would care weren't there at the moment, but regardless, whoever that poor soul was, he probably still thinks that Vine is useless. That wouldn't fly on a forum - people would be quick to point out the flaws of his reasoning. Well, quick on a forum timescale, so hours most likely.

I'd also like to point out the amusing little thing where you associate people to one side or the other. Particularly "dc people are the ones who correct the missinfo here." Now, isn't this a winning statement. Basically, you arbitrarily decide that whoever corrects anything here is part of Discord. A kind of a definition where one can categorize anything convenient to you on your "side," and everything not convenient to you can will just be... conveniently ignored.

cock rock
04-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Yup. That's exactly why forums are better. Somebody was wrong? Somebody is going to notice and point it out. Maybe it'll be after minutes, maybe it'll happen after hours, maybe it'll happen after days. But chances are pretty high it'll happen.

Meanwhile, in a chat, there might not be anyone around to correct mistakes at the moment they happen. And thus, the truth never comes to light.

The last time I looked at Discord backlogs, people were bashing Vine. Because "nobody uses it in DMM"
Yeah, that might be true. But DMM is also a year ahead of us, and has like a dozen ways to reach Def cap more than we do. This was quite the while ago, so Hraes and Thanatos at the very least have come out here since. Maybe even Mars, I don't remember when I read that.

Did anyone correct that person in Discord? No, no they didn't. Nobody told him that he was living in a delusional world a year ahead instead of the here and now. Maybe because nobody who was there cared to correct him, or maybe because those who would care weren't there at the moment, but regardless, whoever that poor soul was, he probably still thinks that Vine is useless. That wouldn't fly on a forum - people would be quick to point out the flaws of his reasoning. Well, quick on a forum timescale, so hours most likely.

I'd also like to point out the amusing little thing where you associate people to one side or the other. Particularly "dc people are the ones who correct the missinfo here." Now, isn't this a winning statement. Basically, you arbitrarily decide that whoever corrects anything here is part of Discord. A kind of a definition where one can categorize anything convenient to you on your "side," and everything not convenient to you can will just be... conveniently ignored.

why don't you stop lurking on discord and say some shit if you think you're right.

Kimoi
04-25-2018, 02:31 PM
People were also bashing Vine because she means losing 1000, 1500 attack points to get a turn 8 def down -- thus severely limiting her usefulness. And since there were no Vine advocates around, there was no need to reason any further.

blubbergott
04-25-2018, 03:16 PM
Out of curiosity, which Discord server are you guys talking about?

Slashley
04-25-2018, 03:43 PM
why don't you stop lurking on discord and say some shit if you think you're right.I've literally only read it once.

If I start reading it, I'll feel compulsed to scroll through everything every day - and reply to everything. Soooo no. I refuse.
People were also bashing Vine because she means losing 1000, 1500 attack points to get a turn 8 def down -- thus severely limiting her usefulness. And since there were no Vine advocates around, there was no need to reason any further.Indeed.

However, in content that doesn't last 8 turns - you didn't need that Atk to begin with. Is it ideal to take Vine out for stuff like Advent Ragnaroks? Sure. Do you need to? No.
In content which takes longer than 8 turns? 16% extra damage. Assuming that your Hime are around 40k Atk as they usually are - that's the same same as 6400 Atk. So effectively, you gain ~5000 Atk for content that matters - a net gain of about 13%. No small feat considering a P2W Eidolon is considered OP as fuck, for about ~25% gain.

And the stronger you get, the more reaching Def cap helps you.

Of course, if you have ways to reach -50% Def WITHOUT Vine, then great. Dropping Vine just means more base Atk for you. However, we're still extremely short on those. Namely:
Water - Cthulhu
Light - SSR Tsukuyomi
Fire - Mars
Wind - Hraes
Dark - Thanatos (plus partially SSR Amon)
Thunder - Charles Blast (HA HA WE WISH)
Three of these have been available from Miracle Tickets so far. One of these never will be available to most people. For now, only Thunder is capable of -50% for absolutely everyone (nobody is going to run Charles Blast outside of Thunder, right?)... ... or would be, if Nutaku were to fix their shit.

Anyway. The point is, Vine goes to every team unless you _specifically_ have one of the above. As time passes on, the list above will expand more and more. As such, Vine's relevance drops more and more. Particularly Hercules' Relic weapons will probably drop Vine entirely. But that's then, and now is now.
Oh, and I guess if you insist, you can drop Vine from Ultimate Wind Disaster farm team, since it's rather unlikely to help.
Out of curiosity, which Discord server are you guys talking about?This (https://discord.gg/ECXnvUS) I believe.

bmj420420
04-25-2018, 06:45 PM
Anyone have any ideas on how to get around the glitch that causes the game to freeze when entering a battle?

Cobblemaniac
04-25-2018, 08:12 PM
Anyone have any ideas on how to get around the glitch that causes the game to freeze when entering a battle?

Clear cookies is the first line of action. Your problem might be related to the maintenance they're running now tho

Saberborn
04-25-2018, 11:19 PM
Quick question. I know there are damage calculators out there, but I just want a simple sweet answer because apparently I'm too dumb to figure those calculators out. I got a 2,400 base attack SSR weapon (off element). At what point would an "on-element, max SL", SSR or SR weapon do greater damage? What would the attack of the "on-element" need to be? Maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way, just want a simple baseline to go with on when to replace off-element weapons. Thank you!

Kureru
04-26-2018, 12:02 AM
Quick question. I know there are damage calculators out there, but I just want a simple sweet answer because apparently I'm too dumb to figure those calculators out. I got a 2,400 base attack SSR weapon (off element). At what point would an "on-element, max SL", SSR or SR weapon do greater damage? What would the attack of the "on-element" need to be? Maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way, just want a simple baseline to go with on when to replace off-element weapons. Thank you!

Mostly depends on your attack stat in the edit screen and what eidolons you use. Starting at ~30k attack, max SL 800 attack SR will beat off element 2400 attack. That should be good enough for a simple answer, but there are other factors, so if you want a proper answer you should post more details.

Slashley
04-26-2018, 05:37 AM
Quick question. I know there are damage calculators out there, but I just want a simple sweet answer because apparently I'm too dumb to figure those calculators out. I got a 2,400 base attack SSR weapon (off element). At what point would an "on-element, max SL", SSR or SR weapon do greater damage? What would the attack of the "on-element" need to be? Maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way, just want a simple baseline to go with on when to replace off-element weapons. Thank you!I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) There's also sanathlig's version on the second tab, which requires far less input.

As said by Kureru, it depends on other things. Specifically, how much overall Atk your team has (the more you already have, the less that base atk for weapons matter) and how developed your Grid is (the more you already have, the less the Assault skill levels will matter).

Kitty
04-26-2018, 08:53 AM
well, almost! and that's with behemoth... so if i was using hraesvelgr in that battle i could've technically won without losing any girls since i only lost them on the last few mins with raging overdrives.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/439075643955871764/unknown.png?width=718&height=473

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 11:47 AM
In today's instance of 'maybe I should've looked this up earlier':
So I've been hoarding up SR eidolon spirits in preparation for the next couple of raid eidolons. Particularly, I stockpiled a lot for Amaru, thanks to Gluttony. And by a lot, I mean 120 SR thunder spirits.
And only just now did the thought occur to me to check the experience table page to see exactly how many I would need. Turns out it's 102 matching SR spirits to get an SSR from 1 to 100 without rolling any super successes. Well, that frees up 18 slots then. Not a big deal, but it'll help the frequency of having to burn N trash when doing the gem gacha drawing.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 07:22 PM
When the next fire event come ?, my grid is a mess

LeCrestfallen
04-26-2018, 07:57 PM
you will find more than enough spirit to level up eidos, at one point all you can do with them is just mass selling everything ~~
They just throw way to many enhance eidos at you compared to eidos that you need to level.

Aidoru
04-26-2018, 08:00 PM
Fire events are in a dry period right now. I would guess maybe 2 months or so til the next one. You have 6 more events, not including a collab event which 'should' run during other events.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 08:56 PM
Fire events are in a dry period right now. I would guess maybe 2 months or so til the next one. You have 6 more events, not including a collab event which 'should' run during other events.

Damn it, wanna kms

Laventale
04-26-2018, 08:59 PM

Damn it, wanna kms

This exact same feeling.

Unless you're a whale, it's almost impossible to main Fire right now.

FreeToPay
04-26-2018, 09:09 PM
Another emergency maintenance? Is this normal?

Aidoru
04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
It wasn't an emergency maint. It was scheduled. Just adding and removing some gacha deals.

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 11:50 PM
Hi I have a question about Gale gem regalia, the 1 obtained from wind ragnarok, on 1 of my account the exchange rate for it is 10 fragments for 1 gem while on another account it is 5 fragments for 1 gem. So, my question is anyone have this problem ?

Slashley
04-27-2018, 12:09 AM
Unless you're a whale, it's almost impossible to main Fire right now.Just use Fire Disaster weapons?
Hi I have a question about Gale gem regalia, the 1 obtained from wind ragnarok, on 1 of my account the exchange rate for it is 10 fragments for 1 gem while on another account it is 5 fragments for 1 gem. So, my question is anyone have this problem ?It's
20 per month for 5 each
Once those are traded in, it's 20 per month for 10 each
Once those are traded in, it's 20 per month for 15 each

And that's the cap you can exchange. I'm not sure is the 15 each worth it.

Cobblemaniac
04-27-2018, 07:40 AM
Just use Fire Disaster weapons?

True, but you don't get the mileage you'd want compared to if you main an element with active events...

It's
20 per month for 5 each
Once those are traded in, it's 20 per month for 10 each
Once those are traded in, it's 20 per month for 15 each

And that's the cap you can exchange. I'm not sure is the 15 each worth it.

You run at worst 50 raids to get your 100 regalia fragments. Host and that's 50 cleared (as far as I'm aware you get 1 regalia per spawn?), and you gain the 20 from shop. Which equates to another 50 left. Plug in the numbers (subsequent raids yield 1.2 regalias each) and you're basically left with only 9 regalias required to be traded. Of course, variables here don't include raid assist, but it does say something about not hitting the 15 per regalia mark if you host your own raids.

Sora
04-27-2018, 08:33 AM
True, but you don't get the mileage you'd want compared to if you main an element with active events...

I started last month with KH-Project and my main element is dark. You possibly know that the next dark event is months away.
That's my grid after one month disaster farming:
It was pretty annoying to farm those things...
All weapon, besides Dark Amaterasu's weapon, have a Skill level of 20(max SL). Just need to max Dark Amaterasus dual skill Weapon because of Assault (middle) + Defender (middle).
After that I will reach 114% Assault and 42% defender. The problem is I don't have a assault weapon for Jeanne. Therefore I am using Disaster Defender.

The only thing that sucks is that I don't have a good dark Eido... Just 3LB Medusa >.<

Therefore if his main is fire then just go with disaster weapons and wait for fire events... I am doing the same with dark.
Until I can replace those SR Disaster weapon I will now start to upgrade my wind and light grid since I got some SSR Weapons from events.

BlazeAlter
04-27-2018, 09:26 AM
okay.... is kamihime broken again? lol
on my phone I'm getting a 502 bad gateway, my friend also gets the same thing
Is anyone else experiencing this?

(im thankful I left a kamihime tab open on my laptop, its still working lol)

Laventale
04-27-2018, 09:28 AM
okay.... is kamihime broken again? lol
on my phone I'm getting a 502 bad gateway, my friend also gets the same thing
Is anyone else experiencing this?

(im thankful I left a kamihime tab open on my laptop, its still working lol)

Yes, the servers have been down for a little while.

Nutaku just tweeted that they're fixing it.

BlazeAlter
04-27-2018, 09:31 AM
Yes, the servers have been down for a little while.

Nutaku just tweeted that they're fixing it.

ah jeez, not again...
guess they'll give some more jewels again as an apology lol (maybe)

Laventale
04-27-2018, 09:35 AM
I very much doubt so, but eh... Hope is the last thing you lose.

VeryVoodoo
04-27-2018, 08:19 PM
ah jeez, not again...
guess they'll give some more jewels again as an apology lol (maybe)

Jewels only happen when KH itself is down or when they throw in unannounced maints. for it -- when Nutaku goes down or has maint. you don't get jewels, as that's Nutaku and not under KH's control.

QXZ
04-27-2018, 08:31 PM
I started last month with KH-Project and my main element is dark. You possibly know that the next dark event is months away.
That's my grid after one month disaster farming:
It was pretty annoying to farm those things...
All weapon, besides Dark Amaterasu's weapon, have a Skill level of 20(max SL). Just need to max Dark Amaterasus dual skill Weapon because of Assault (middle) + Defender (middle).
After that I will reach 114% Assault and 42% defender. The problem is I don't have a assault weapon for Jeanne. Therefore I am using Disaster Defender.

The only thing that sucks is that I don't have a good dark Eido... Just 3LB Medusa >.<

Therefore if his main is fire then just go with disaster weapons and wait for fire events... I am doing the same with dark.
Until I can replace those SR Disaster weapon I will now start to upgrade my wind and light grid since I got some SSR Weapons from events.

wtf??? how did u get D Amaterasu? i thought shes limited??

Cobblemaniac
04-27-2018, 09:51 PM
wtf??? how did u get D Amaterasu? i thought shes limited??

Probably from some free reroll account back during the Reiki event

bmj420420
04-27-2018, 10:35 PM
I'm wondering what legendary soul to get next. I already have Solomon, Mordred, and D'art. I'm starting to get enough Soul P to get another legendary (I'm at 300 right now). My main teams are wind (Gaia + Titania) and fire (Yamaraja + Amaterasu). Any suggestions?

TigerNinja
04-27-2018, 10:57 PM
I'm wondering what legendary soul to get next. I already have Solomon, Mordred, and D'art. I'm starting to get enough Soul P to get another legendary (I'm at 300 right now). My main teams are wind (Gaia + Titania) and fire (Yamaraja + Amaterasu). Any suggestions?

well if your main team is fire with amaterasu and wind you should pick D art later. Obviously you should choose jeanne.

BlazeAlter
04-28-2018, 01:30 AM
Which relic weapon should I choose for d'art?

Slashley
04-28-2018, 01:53 AM
In general, you only want the Elemental attack ones.

But, for Thunder which is utterly starved for debuffs, Charles Blast is an option. However, do note that Charles Blast doesn't freaking work on Nutaku at the moment...

BlazeAlter
04-28-2018, 02:03 AM
In general, you only want the Elemental attack ones.

But, for Thunder which is utterly starved for debuffs, Charles Blast is an option. However, do note that Charles Blast doesn't freaking work on Nutaku at the moment...

Good point, guess I'll take Charles Blast for thunder then (here's hoping that they'll fix that soon just in time for Tiamat)
It's also ironic that they did a brief maintenance the other day but didn't fix Charles Blast during that..

VeryVoodoo
04-28-2018, 02:09 AM
Who knows, it could take them 3+ months to fix it, the way it took for them to fix some of the previous bugs/errors.
You can never underestimate how lazy they might be on any given thing. :joy:

Cobblemaniac
04-28-2018, 02:26 AM
Who knows, it could take them 3+ months to fix it, the way it took for them to fix some of the previous bugs/errors.

I cry for all thunder mains...

BlazeAlter
04-28-2018, 03:01 AM

jeez, I hope it doesn't take them that long to fix a bug like this.. that's just dumb

I have some small hope that they'll fix it soon like they did for ares awakened's skill the other time. since I'm sure someone already notified them of this bug...

Unregistered
04-28-2018, 06:08 AM
newb question but, for a new player like me that started recently, and have b eren doign a lot of the event quest ... what should i focus to buy first in events? The SSR eidolon and the SSR weapons? or the grimoire of apotheosis and evolved grimoire?

Kimoi
04-28-2018, 06:25 AM
newb question but, for a new player like me that started recently, and have b eren doign a lot of the event quest ... what should i focus to buy first in events? The SSR eidolon and the SSR weapons? or the grimoire of apotheosis and evolved grimoire?
SSR eidos and weapons are event-specific, and you might never get the chance to obtain them again. Grimoires can be gotten from almost any event.

Mraktar
04-28-2018, 06:51 AM

If it's your main element event - then order is following:SSR weapon/eydolon=>SR assault weapon. If it's off element - then eydolon if needed (for example, in current event Mastema has garbage stats and bad passive , Kuyuki has ok stats, but passive is bad too. So she is ok as sub, but use her as main only if don't have someone better ), after it - SSR weapon or apotheosis. If you have extra t1 currency - buy SP, if t1+t2 - maybe tickets. Don't buy evolved grimoires - you will get them from other events.

AutoCrimson
04-28-2018, 07:47 AM
i think its quite early to ask new player, what is his primary element.

Unless he did some research and rolled 100% eido ofc

Aidoru
04-28-2018, 07:57 AM
There's no harm in adding in 'if' scenarios when the one asking the question doesn't provide full details.

Unregistered
04-28-2018, 08:27 AM
My main element if fire. , yes i forgot to mention that. sorry.

But from what peoples said, i guess i will just go for the SSR weapons and grimorie of apothoesis and SR assault weapon.

I'm trying to start a second element team (wind) with this event, but since people said their passive sucks and are terrible (beside the wind eidolon being ok as sub) then i will just go with what i said above

AutoCrimson
04-28-2018, 08:33 AM
kyuki bow is in high esteem, mastema staff is still afaik not having flb even on dmm (correct me if im wrong)
still, you should acquire at least one copy of each eido
and as a new player, i do think that SP (Soul Points) matter more to you than SR grimuars...

Cobblemaniac
04-28-2018, 08:48 AM
mastema staff is still afaik not having flb even on dmm

... Yep still absolutely trash. Skills, stats that don't match the element, and no FLB :fear:

Slashley
04-28-2018, 09:10 AM
... Yep still absolutely trash. Skills, stats that don't match the element, and no FLB :fear:Yet.

FLB for it is coming, but probably after around 18 months for us. And we don't know is it going to be Assault (in which case, it'll be strong) or not (in case case, it'll be shit).

Well, a new player isn't going to LMB anything from Advents, so I guess it doesn't matter all that much what you do...

Cobblemaniac
04-28-2018, 09:18 AM
Yet.

FLB for it is coming, but probably after around 18 months for us. And we don't know is it going to be Assault (in which case, it'll be strong) or not (in case case, it'll be shit).

Well, a new player isn't going to LMB anything from Advents, so I guess it doesn't matter all that much what you do...

I'm guessing that eventually every SSR weapon gets a 4th limit break? Still, other than the hime weapons (and err... shop weapons), the ones that suck, and still don't have a 4LB to speak of in DMM can basically be ignored, more than 12 months is enough to get some other weapon that shines better. Unless the 4LB upgrade is THAT good.

Mraktar
04-28-2018, 09:27 AM
My main element if fire. , yes i forgot to mention that. sorry.

But from what peoples said, i guess i will just go for the SSR weapons and grimorie of apothoesis and SR assault weapon.

I'm trying to start a second element team (wind) with this event, but since people said their passive sucks and are terrible (beside the wind eidolon being ok as sub) then i will just go with what i said above

I never said that Kuyuki's passive is terrible, it's mediocre, but not so bad. If your assault lvl is low (less then 40-50%), it's still ok, with high assault lvl it does almost nothing. She has nice stats (2k attack) so even if you don't main wind, it's still nice option for sub eydolon. I sad that she is not so good as main because we had Icarus event (45% wind element damage), who is better then Kuyuki, but as you already missed her - Kuyuki could be your main too. Kuyuki bow is very, very good - dualskill s assault+ m defender + has FLB somedays. Mastema staff is mediocre (low attack, l defender).

Don't split your resourses - it's better to MLB something one then to take several lb1 items. I can take MLB bow+eydo+sword from this event after 3 months of playing, but a)i'm grinding ultimates b)i'm using a lot of elixirs(nice that we have daylies to compensate it at least partialy). As newbie, you couldn't get everything, so you should better focus on bow+ take at least 1 eydolon to fill your wind main slot and then at the end of event to buy some extra eydolon copies if you will have resourses for it. I recomend to take SP because if you will not farm ulti, but lower difficulties (as new player you shouldn't) - you will have many t1 resourses and will be limited in t3 and t4 so SP it's the best way to utilize extras. If you should farm MLB item - don't buy apotheosis too, just save resources.

Delete
04-28-2018, 09:31 AM
In fact, I have some old SSR gatcha weapons with no limit break. Buying more copies seems right now out of question, and the numbers are bad. Change those weapons for SR weapons seems the best options, but I'm not sure. :think:

Slashley
04-28-2018, 09:32 AM
I'm guessing that eventually every SSR weapon gets a 4th limit break?Eventually every Advent SSR, yes. And I think all the Union ones got their FLB already. Raid SSRs won't, it seems.
Unless the 4LB upgrade is THAT good.They are. Keep in mind that level 150 SSRs are always dual-skill AND have skill level 30 max. That means a whopping 15% Assault + base, assuming that Assault is part of the weapon. So far every event FLB has been, but we don't know if Mastema will follow suite.

At the point where Mastema can be expected to be brought back in DMM, I doubt that non-whales will have 9 FLB weapons yet. Wait, will they... 4 Gluttony Guns, 2 Gluttony Spears... ... oh yeah, not even close to 9 weapons.

Sooo yeah. Mastema Staff is likely to be super good when it gets FLB.

Kitty
04-28-2018, 11:30 AM
ahhh... i was looking forward to feeling better and curing my suidicalness for today but have the worst fucking luck ever...
lately i found ssrs for other players in my union, including ssr kamis i didnt have.. makes me feel pretty shitty knowing i can't have that luck for myself, using so many jewels and topping up money that i don't actually have to just try find a ssr so i can feel better but....nothing but R eidos and R weapons... :(
well there goes all my hopes... and motivation to do anything at all... maybe i should just go to sleep :cry:

Delete
04-28-2018, 11:40 AM
Yeah, my luck too as been "less than stellar" lately. Someday will arrive a bit of luck.:neutral:

Mraktar
04-28-2018, 12:14 PM
Next wind hime should be SSR Zephyrus aka Seto at early june so i have a question: should we have increased chance only for 3 new himes or for all wind himes in jewel gacha/tickets that time? I'm interested mostly in Cybele/Titania in addition to Seto.

Ikki
04-28-2018, 12:19 PM
Next wind hime should be SSR Zephyrus aka Seto at early june so i have a question: should we have increased chance only for 3 new himes or for all wind himes in jewel gacha/tickets that time? I'm interested mostly in Cybele/Titania in addition to Seto.

Why would you get increased rates on all wind himes on the jewell gacha? its always just the new ones, theres no element jewell gacha, thats for gold only.

Mraktar
04-28-2018, 12:23 PM
Why would you get increased rates on all wind himes on the jewell gacha? its always just the new ones, theres no element jewell gacha, thats for gold only.

I was hoping for the best because i failed with Cybele during her release. Thanks anyway.

Laventale
04-28-2018, 12:28 PM
I was hoping for the best because i failed with Cybele during her release. Thanks anyway.

Don't worry, there's a wide margin of people that didn't get Cybele either (myself included) so you're not the only one.

Slashley
04-28-2018, 01:57 PM
Next wind hime should be SSR Zephyrus aka Seto--I think Wind Sol would be more accurate. She's basically Sol, except Wind and trades Dispel for combo-.

Anyway, as said by others, Wind rate up will be real money only as usual. Even if it was Jewels, I wouldn't really recommend it - just far too many Hime will be rate up on it, so finding specifically SSR Cybele is... minimal.

KitsuneHime
04-29-2018, 12:16 PM
What's the best way to use an extra copy of an SSR weapon? I mean, I already got the MB of the weapon and I got an extra copy... Should I use it as skill fodder for other SSR weapons? Or is there a better use for it?

Mraktar
04-29-2018, 12:18 PM
I think Wind Sol would be more accurate. She's basically Sol, except Wind and trades Dispel for combo-.

Anyway, as said by others, Wind rate up will be real money only as usual. Even if it was Jewels, I wouldn't really recommend it - just far too many Hime will be rate up on it, so finding specifically SSR Cybele is... minimal.

When i see wind+heal+c-type attack debuff i think about Zephyrus at once.

BlazeAlter
04-29-2018, 12:19 PM
What's the best way to use an extra copy of an SSR weapon? I mean, I already got the MB of the weapon and I got an extra copy... Should I use it as skill fodder for other SSR weapons? Or is there a better use for it?

I would say skill fodder for your important SSR weapons

unless the weapon is good and you don't have anything else to use for now, then you can use it on your grid temporarily until you can find a better replacement

Ikki
04-29-2018, 02:03 PM

Lock them and wait for the release of FLB weapons, you will be grateful for having fodder SSRs for those natsy 21+ skill lvls.

bmj420420
04-29-2018, 02:17 PM
If I'm looking to get Fire Eligos when she comes out, what would be a good amount of jewels to have saved up (she comes early June IIRC)? I'm pretty sure the 6000 I have now will not be enough, and I would like to know what I need to have a reasonable chance of getting her.

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 02:18 PM
I'm sure this has been answered before, but my searching around didn't find the answer. Is there any reason to avoid using duplicate weapons? After some of the events I can end up with two MLB copies of a weapon or eidolons. They seem to work fine, but I'm not sure.

Kitty
04-29-2018, 02:23 PM
If I'm looking to get Fire Eligos when she comes out, what would be a good amount of jewels to have saved up (she comes early June IIRC)? I'm pretty sure the 6000 I have now will not be enough, and I would like to know what I need to have a reasonable chance of getting her.

she'll be easy to find with 6k jewels... if more, then your chances are getting her are high.
she's sr, so easier than ssr.. her rates will be boosted ofc during the event she comes out.. and even if you don't find her right away, she's not limited, so she's not going anywhere..

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 02:55 PM
I'm sure this has been answered before, but my searching around didn't find the answer. Is there any reason to avoid using duplicate weapons? After some of the events I can end up with two MLB copies of a weapon or eidolons. They seem to work fine, but I'm not sure.

If they're your best options in a given situation, go ahead. There is no advantage or disadvantage specifically for equipping duplicates. Essentially, the name doesn't matter. Just make your decision based on what would impact your gameplay; stats, skills/effects, passives, type/element.

Slashley
04-29-2018, 02:56 PM
she'll be easy to find with 6k jewels... if more, then your chances are getting her are high.--Easy is never the proper term to use when it comes to randomness. Maybe if you're rerolling accounts since you can just ignore failures, but for others, that's... not quite how it goes.

As a rough estimate, 3.000 Jewels get you about 8% chance. If you want a coinflip, then 24.000 Jewels. 75% chance isn't broken until 57.000 Jewels. So yeah, good luck with that.

It gets worse, though. Since gacha games are made to be scams, if you don't get a Hime while the Rate Up is in effect, you effectively never will. Reaching coinflip takes 138.000 Jewels, and keeps getting worse as more and more SR Hime are added to the pool. But hey, maybe you'll get her from the second anniversary SR Miracle Ticket? :smirk:

Oh, and those numbers are assuming that we're still running the same old 5x modifier. DMM was running 15x at this point, but I don't think Nutaku has followed suite. If 15x is in effect, then your chances are significantly higher.

bmj420420
04-29-2018, 03:25 PM
I know you're being a bit pessimistic (if not realistic), but I got normal Eligos after the fact (because I started playing when she was available, and it took a couple of months later to actually get her), so I can wait if need be. I am aware that the rates in these kinds of games are garbage, but I don't really care, so the passive aggressiveness of your reply (at least that was how I perceived it) was really unnecessary. I just wanted a straight answer (kinda like what Kitty did, even if it was a bit too optimistic). Although that bit at the end is nice, if it is the case. Thanks for the reply anyways, still informative for the most part.

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 03:33 PM
I'd probably opt for setting aside 12k.
If you are capable of farming 3k jewels per raid event, then when I say 12k here, I mean:
Set aside the 6k you have now
Get the 3k from Tiamat's event; don't spend them
Get the 3k from Amaru's event; don't spend them. There you go, 12k.

Fire Eligor should be introduced in the event after Amaru. This plan also assumes there's nobody you're really interested in before her.

bmj420420
04-29-2018, 03:57 PM
I'd probably opt for setting aside 12k.
If you are capable of farming 3k jewels per raid event, then when I say 12k here, I mean:
Set aside the 6k you have now
Get the 3k from Tiamat's event; don't spend them
Get the 3k from Amaru's event; don't spend them. There you go, 12k.

Fire Eligor should be introduced in the event after Amaru. This plan also assumes there's nobody you're really interested in before her.

Sounds good, will do. I don't think anyone else beforehand will interest me (the only other time recently was when a bunch of good wind stuff came out with SSR Cybele and Wind Ramiel).

AznSamsung
04-29-2018, 06:45 PM
... u will want to save as much as possible ... unless u got broken rng unlike me ...

Laventale
04-29-2018, 07:07 PM
I just issued my first ban, man it felt good.

Also.

Sounds good, will do. I don't think anyone else beforehand will interest me (the only other time recently was when a bunch of good wind stuff came out with SSR Cybele and Wind Ramiel).

Well, Seth is coming, also Mammon, so I gotta save.

Unregistered
04-29-2018, 07:24 PM
If they're your best options in a given situation, go ahead. There is no advantage or disadvantage specifically for equipping duplicates. Essentially, the name doesn't matter. Just make your decision based on what would impact your gameplay; stats, skills/effects, passives, type/element.

OK, thanks.

AutoCrimson
04-30-2018, 02:31 AM
Jew_s gacha is missing for now... very Nutaku.

BlazeAlter
04-30-2018, 02:39 AM

Whoa. I didn't notice that
Well at least I won't be tempted to do anything stupid now lol

Mraktar
04-30-2018, 03:23 AM

Too bad, no rerolls before tomorrow's event.

Slashley
04-30-2018, 05:40 AM
-- so the passive aggressiveness of your reply (at least that was how I perceived it) was really unnecessary. --I certainly didn't mean any kind of offence. I merely mean to say - temper your expectations.

And in the event that Jewels fail, you should know your chances with your wallet. Kitty's "easy" comment might've given you a skewed perception of your chances otherwise.

Kitty
04-30-2018, 06:15 AM
Kitty's "easy" comment might've given you a skewed perception of your chances otherwise.

ez pz!!!!!!

Cobblemaniac
04-30-2018, 08:15 AM

Well. It's official. NICO NICO NIIIIIII

Aidoru
04-30-2018, 08:22 AM
Not sure what you mean by official. It has nothing to do with Love Live. It's most likely Nico Nico Douga.

Love Live will likely never have a collaboration event with an adult browser game.

Cobblemaniac
04-30-2018, 08:24 AM
Not sure what you mean by official. It has nothing to do with Love Live. It's most likely Nico Nico Douga.

Love Live will likely never have a collaboration event with an adult browser game.

T'was just a joke man

BlazeAlter
04-30-2018, 08:28 AM

Well. It's official. NICO NICO NIIIIIII

is that an event weapon lol? and if it is, from which one?

Cobblemaniac
04-30-2018, 08:33 AM
is that an event weapon lol? and if it is, from which one?

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%8B%E3%82%B3%E3%83%8B%E3%82%B3%E3% 83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%BC

Well, I certainly don't see this weapon coming to us, sounds like a collab, and EN versions of games rarely get the amount JP versions do.

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 08:47 AM
Nico Nico premium membership gift according to the SSR weapon page. 2nd one, actually. The 1st one was a light sword with defender (L).

Laventale
04-30-2018, 09:24 AM

http://puu.sh/AdlsO/83e8096bda.jpg

This is going straight into my signature.

BlazeAlter
04-30-2018, 10:02 AM
Love Live will never have a collaboration event with an adult browser game.
fixed it

I'm pretty sure whoever manages love live wouldn't agree to have a collab with kamihime either lol

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 10:05 AM
Huh, at some point in the last month the wiki's been updated to include formulae for the vigoras/vigorous weapon skill*. It's got exponents and square root involved, so no, not gonna calculate in my head. At least the table has the relevant bonuses for medium skill lvl 20.
Also, with the introduction of the special attack frame, vigorous has been folded into that. Tentatively, the ousei (technically also vigorous...) type buff is also listed under special attack. I don't think many kamihime have that type of buff yet, but the main example is awakened Brahma's burst effect.

*if vigorous is new to you, just think more bonus damage the higher % of HP you have left. If you really don't like Pride, then this is the thing for you.

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 10:11 AM
(ok, yea, square root is just a specific exponent)

Small: (8 + skill_lvl * 0.2) ^ (HP / Max_HP) - (8 + skill_lvl *0.2) ^ 0.5
Medium: (12 + skill_lvl * 0.2) ^ (HP / Max_HP) - (12 + skill_lvl *0.2) ^ 0.5
Large: (16 + skill_lvl * 0.2) ^ (HP / Max_HP) - (16 + skill_lvl *0.2) ^ 0.5

The short of it is, the bonus comes out to 0 when your HP is at half or less.
And it degrades fast. According to the table, medium lv 20 starts at +12% at 100% HP, but hits +4% at 75% HP.

Slashley
04-30-2018, 10:29 AM
If that's Assault, then it's nothing great outside of Sol builds. And Burst Hour, I guess.

But if that's Special Attack as I understand what you said, then that's bonkers crazy. To the extent that running Sol(/Seto) in every team might become a damage boost if you have a couple of those things.

Unregistered
04-30-2018, 03:33 PM
Is it just me, or MVP and Vice MVP no longer receive the Gem Idea Regalia (big one)?

Also, does sometimes it feel like people mess with the game data somehow? Like, I use a makeshift team for level-up, go full auto, come back and see myself as vice MVP even though I did not contribute 1/15 of the damage at all.
...Makes me feel like some people somehow miraculously bring down the Wind Catastrophe, but actually hit less, so their damage wasn't counted by the server.

Slashley
04-30-2018, 03:39 PM
Is it just me, or MVP and Vice MVP no longer receive the Gem Idea Regalia (big one)?MvPs don't get direct Regalias. Host does.

And AB is the best way to get MvP - assuming that the boss dies, of course.

Kitty
04-30-2018, 03:40 PM
Is it just me, or MVP and Vice MVP no longer receive the Gem Idea Regalia (big one)?

Also, does sometimes it feel like people mess with the game data somehow? Like, I use a makeshift team for level-up, go full auto, come back and see myself as vice MVP even though I did not contribute 1/15 of the damage at all.
...Makes me feel like some people somehow miraculously bring down the Wind Catastrophe, but actually hit less, so their damage wasn't counted by the server.

you can only get the gem idea regalia from a battle you've started yourself, even if you join another battle and do literally ALL of the damage, you will most likely just get SR mats and more of the fragments. it's been like that since the wind one.
and if you do 0 damage in your own battle, you'll still get the gem regalia.

Ikki
04-30-2018, 03:40 PM

MVP and Vice have never received Regalias, only 5 and 3 fragments respectively.

And AB is the best way to get MvP - assuming that the boss dies, of course.

Manual.

Laventale
04-30-2018, 04:32 PM

Only the host gets the regalia, MVP gets 5 fragments, 2nd gets 3 and the rest get 2 fragments.

LilFinger(but not penis)
04-30-2018, 05:28 PM
According to the Akashic records, today is the 504,911,232th seconds that I've lived and thats when I'll get a 100% eidolon, but JEWAL GOTCHA WEHERE!?!!! I'm gonna die!!

Laventale
04-30-2018, 06:47 PM
According to the Akashic records, today is the 504,911,232th seconds that I've lived and thats when I'll get a 100% eidolon, but JEWAL GOTCHA WEHERE!?!!! I'm gonna die!!

Bug, most likely gonna comeback with today's update.

Slashley
04-30-2018, 11:14 PM
Manual.If by "manual" you mean "click Battle the moment it is available over and over again", then yes. That's the same as AB, after all. Or if you meant, "click Battle the moment it is available, refresh immediately over and over again" and yes. You're right. That's like the manual version of AB :smirk:

The problem with raids is, you're extremely pressed for time. You're in a race against everyone else in the raid, and lag will become a factor. The best damage output per "turn" (and using skills takes one "turn") is by far normal attacks - because they build your burst meter. The first person to reach full burst wins, as such, ANY skill usage is a waste of your time and will just cause you to lose MvPs.

Of course, this rapid fire attacking will lower your survival ability by a massive amount. If you're not down to 4 or less characters by time the raid dies, you're doing it wrong. And that's what I meant by the "assuming that the boss dies" part, since if everyone in the raid does the same and wipes, then it was all moot. That's the fun of raid fights, I find. Estimate how strong the raid overall is, when can you afford to go AB and when can you not.

Oh, and by the way. The one single exception to this "NO SKILLS" rule is Raiko's Zeal. For the loss of one turn and its of attacks, you gain three turns of burst. This is OP as fuck because, yet again, the first person to full burst wins. To be noted is that Fire Beelz excels at this far better than Raiko does, since her Zeal also gives Berserk. Thus, you pay one turn in advance, gain it back in two turns, gain an extra turn in four turns, and have a GUARANTEED full burst on turn 6. There is absolutely no beating that one bit. Expect to lose every single MvP in every single non-Water raid fight to Fire Beelz users once she is out.

Ikki
04-30-2018, 11:23 PM
The best damage output per "turn" (and using skills takes one "turn") is by far normal attacks - because they build your burst meter. The first person to reach full burst wins, as such, ANY skill usage is a waste of your time and will just cause you to lose MvPs.

Not if you actually know how to manual, using your whole abilities rotation if you dont have enough time is just retarded, but if you have enough time to setup just the needed skills (burst gauge generation ones mainly) + a good PF you are set, nothing beats manual, in any scenario, and ofc a green auto full burst (pretty naive to expect this) is obv weaker than a good PF.

Slashley
04-30-2018, 11:32 PM
Not if you actually know how to manual, using your whole abilities rotation if you dont have enough time is just retarded, but if you have enough time to setup just the needed skills (burst gauge generation ones mainly) + a good PF you are set, nothing beats manual, in any scenario, and ofc a green auto full burst (pretty naive to expect this) is obv weaker than a good PF.Yes, but you often don't have the time to set PF up. It takes at the very least three "turns" on Shingen, and two on Arthur. If you go against Raiko who is already two turns ahead of you, thinking that you have that much time, you'll just end up full bursting second. And then your impressive damage output will be entirely wasted since the boss will already be dead before your burst bonus kicks in.

This is what I mean by estimating how strong the raid is. If you see somebody use Cheer+, then you're in a RUSH and will NOT have the time to set PF up.

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 05:25 AM
Quick question: I just pulled Acala from the gem gacha, is she useful at all? For context my current party is Mordred, Brunhildr, Motu, Yamaraja, and Mars with Belial as my Eidolon.

Maria
05-01-2018, 05:28 AM
Quick question: I just pulled Acala from the gem gacha, is she useful at all? For context my current party is Mordred, Brunhildr, Motu, Yamaraja, and Mars with Belial as my Eidolon.

Just put Acala on 1st slot sub, she isn't pretty useful atm.

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 04:37 PM

replace motu with acala since acala is obviously stronger then that sr loli

Slashley
05-02-2018, 06:57 AM
In other news, I've started to entirely phase out Defender weapons from my grids. For current content, even 30% HP is overkill, and you reach that with just three dual-skill weapons. Or a single dual-skill and a HP Eidolon, but that means running elemental advantage. Or just Charles Blast alone.

But man. It feels really bad to put my +99 Ygg Lance away. That 2631 Atk replaced by 1337 Atk SR Assault...
But the damage difference is just so damn huge. Sigh. Oh well. As my first LMB SSR weapon, it shall forever be Hall of Famed inside my heart.

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 01:16 PM
considering a burst rate increase setup, SSR cybele should be in front of Cu chulainn right?

in fact, if i don't need a healer, i tend to put wind ramiel in and even wind orpheus in if i don't need gaia to tank...

i get the feeling that SSR Cybele, Cu Chulainn, Wind Rami, and Wind Orph would make a good burst building team and I could just use Arthur as a soul with that (with ambush).

also, i don't have shingen.... only 60 holy points and she's the only soul i need to unlock (i JUST got herc and she's currently lv5). no titania either as cybele, gaia, and Cu are the only SSR I got for wind

Slashley
05-02-2018, 01:29 PM
considering a burst rate increase setup, SSR cybele should be in front of Cu chulainn right?Depends. Chulainn's guaranteed triple means she's capable of whipping out +90 burst in three turns - perfect for reaching a full burst ASAP. However, this has a long cooldown. Cybele is slower than that, but never ever slower than five turns for +100 burst.

So... if your aim is just one full burst, Chulainn first. If your build relies on chaingun bursts, Cybele first.
i get the feeling that SSR Cybele, Cu Chulainn, Wind Rami, and Wind Orph would make a good burst building team and I could just use Arthur as a soul with that (with ambush).You'll never want to use SRs and especially Rs in a "good" burst team...
Wind Rami Rami should be okay-ish if you have nothing better. But you should look to replace the R with literally any SR or higher, simply because of the damage difference. Titania would be ideal of course, if you're looking for burst generation.

MagicSpice
05-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Depends. Chulainn's guaranteed triple means she's capable of whipping out +90 burst in three turns - perfect for reaching a full burst ASAP. However, this has a long cooldown. Cybele is slower than that, but never ever slower than five turns for +100 burst.

So... if your aim is just one full burst, Chulainn first. If your build relies on chaingun bursts, Cybele first.You'll never want to use SRs and especially Rs in a "good" burst team...
Wind Rami Rami should be okay-ish if you have nothing better. But you should look to replace the R with literally any SR or higher, simply because of the damage difference. Titania would be ideal of course, if you're looking for burst generation.

i just mentioned wind oprh cause zeal buff, which wind rami also carries (along with another buff to boost burst gained under it's effects). so that's 3 forms of boost rate increase with buffs alone

i honestly don't have any burst oriented kami besides those... unless i go off element...

Mraktar
05-03-2018, 02:15 AM
I started a new account a couple days ago, rerolled to Eros + Michael. Jewels gave me nothing, but 12 premium tickets = Ctulhu+Mars. It's even more SSR hime then on my main. So i've got a question - is there a good reason to switch main element from light to water (Tiamat event's time and so on)? Its a new account with 15k attack and assault almost 0.

Cobblemaniac
05-03-2018, 02:34 AM
I started a new account a couple days ago, rerolled to Eros + Michael. Jewels gave me nothing, but 12 premium tickets = Ctulhu+Mars. It's even more SSR hime then on my main. So i've got a question - is there a good reason to switch main element from light to water (Tiamat event's time and so on)? Its a new account with 15k attack and assault almost 0.

Time will tell... you have a core on water, a core on fire, and 2 semi-cores (I guess?) on light. It's anyone's guess what you'll main until you pull more cores, but irregardless of what event it is now, you should almost always strive to get the weapon and eidolon on MLB.

It might be easier to advise if we have your SR and eido list as well, but water seems to be a pretty solid path for you.

Mraktar
05-03-2018, 03:06 AM
Time will tell... you have a core on water, a core on fire, and 2 semi-cores (I guess?) on light. It's anyone's guess what you'll main until you pull more cores, but irregardless of what event it is now, you should almost always strive to get the weapon and eidolon on MLB.

It might be easier to advise if we have your SR and eido list as well, but water seems to be a pretty solid path for you.

Fire:Mars,Kishar,Amon(+good R Nergal and Sakuya)
Water:Ctulhu,Nike sr, Anahit, many r
Light:Just Michael,Eros and only 1R - Daphne
Eydo:Tiamat MLB, 2 more copies of Tiamat, some SR garbage eydolons (disaster/gacha/Diabolos). No single copy SR assault and ssr weapons from gacha, only 1 defender staff.

Kitty
05-03-2018, 04:11 PM
cute uriel as requested by laventale:think:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/2bd8/f/2018/123/9/e/9e45515ebaf483ea7e5722a6f20e31b4-dcajy9r.png

Marigold
05-03-2018, 04:33 PM
https://orig00.deviantart.net/2bd8/f/2018/123/9/e/9e45515ebaf483ea7e5722a6f20e31b4-dcajy9r.png

Edit it saying "ur mom gay" with angery face or I most likely will lol

Laventale
05-03-2018, 05:21 PM

If I was a whale, I'd buy you something, this is absolutely fantastic <3

bmj420420
05-03-2018, 05:21 PM
When I'm leveling up the skill level of my SSR weapons, I normally take the (probably pretty long) way of getting enough R weapons from the gem gacha (2 times the current skill level) and upgrade that way. When I get to skill levels past 10, I just use 20 and hope I get lucky for the next skill up. I know this is bad practice, so I'm wondering, if I skill level up R weapons, and then use that as fodder, does that work better? As in, can I have, let's say, 38 R weapons to use as fodder for the last level, skill level up half so that I have 19 R weapons, do those 19 skill level 2 R weapons count the same as 38 R weapons?

Laventale
05-03-2018, 05:25 PM
When I'm leveling up the skill level of my SSR weapons, I normally take the (probably pretty long) way of getting enough R weapons from the gem gacha (2 times the current skill level) and upgrade that way. When I get to skill levels past 10, I just use 20 and hope I get lucky for the next skill up. I know this is bad practice, so I'm wondering, if I skill level up R weapons, and then use that as fodder, does that work better? As in, can I have, let's say, 38 R weapons to use as fodder for the last level, skill level up half so that I have 19 R weapons, do those 19 skill level 2 R weapons count the same as 38 R weapons?

Yes it does.

There's a video around floating around here that explains some tips and tricks on how to enhance your shit better and faster.

Cobblemaniac
05-03-2018, 07:40 PM

You're a fucking god...

Slashley
05-04-2018, 12:45 AM
When I'm leveling up the skill level of my SSR weapons, I normally take the (probably pretty long) way of getting enough R weapons from the gem gacha (2 times the current skill level) and upgrade that way. When I get to skill levels past 10, I just use 20 and hope I get lucky for the next skill up. I know this is bad practice,--If you trust in the theory of gambling, then it's not that bad, actually. Basically, if your chances to win are above 50%, then it's worth the bet. And that rule holds true all the way to SSR slvl19, since you still have ~52% success chance.

... of course, the theory of gambling doesn't apply here since it assumes you get double back when successful, but in Kamihime you only get 1x return when successful. So with your gains halved, you're never above 50%, really :smirk:
-- so I'm wondering, if I skill level up R weapons, and then use that as fodder, does that work better?Yes. If you can be bothered, make some of your R fodder slvl3. I'd recommend sorting by Lowest Atk, and you'll always find the leveled up fodder from the front and non-leveled up from the back.
SSR slvl 10 -> 11: 19 slvl1 Rs + 1 slvl3 R
SSR slvl 11 -> 12: 18 slvl1 Rs + 2 slvl3 R
SSR slvl 12 -> 13: 17 slvl1 Rs + 3 slvl3 R
And so on.

Delete
05-04-2018, 06:31 AM
I'm the only one with problems with the sound of the game? Right now the sound only works on battle and gatchas.

bigblackcock
05-04-2018, 06:50 AM
I'm the only one with problems with the sound of the game? Right now the sound only works on battle and gatchas.

i play both in chrome and chrome beta.
chrome beta is like what you just said, i have sound only in battle and minor stuff, whole crome's sounds work normally

Laventale
05-04-2018, 07:43 AM

Here, use this.

http://puu.sh/A6PGC/d1a9591671.png

Slashley
05-04-2018, 07:49 AM
This is my precious. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Laventale
05-04-2018, 07:52 AM
This is my precious. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Me, someday.

Kitty
05-04-2018, 09:55 AM
oh boi-- i got a shinee on my friends acc---- oh boii!! it's a tiara and not a ring/earrings!!
what could it possibly b---
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/441987452991832074/unknown.png?width=338&height=474
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/993/875/084.png

Cobblemaniac
05-04-2018, 09:59 AM
As usual, here's my account before I ask the question: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KuWSqO2SIKXUkmQkEwyKcLL7qYoz98ejzxtv4trqgbY/edit?usp=sharing

Annnnnnnnnnd here I go.

I've started playing this game since about 4-5 months ago. Rolled SSR Nike and Raphael, cashed 2 miracle tickets (Sol and Cthulhu) and here I am now, looking for a progress check. The questions might be all over the place...

I main water and secondary light, my primary setups for both teams are in the team builder tab, where I have all the stats listed, and the weapon skill bonus calculated.

Recently I've found myself able to clear AQ4 with my water team setup, so far only tried on water and light AQ4, but should be able to handle dark and fire no problem either. Wind might be an issue until awakened Sol rolls about, but I certainly can try. 4-5 months before I touch AQ4, is that good progress, or is that too slow?

Would also like to question how optimal my setup is at the moment. I currently use 0LB hime release weapons in the grid, should I remove and convert to SR assaults?

As far as water goes, I have the holy trinity on hand, so it's a question of whether I got the remaining 3 slots right, and the soul choice? The remaining unmaxed SR disaster assaults I have on hand poses another question: should I max those or simply wait for more water events to roll about till I get a full MLB SSR grid?

I'm well aware that my light team setup is basically piss poor, both in hime and weapon skill. Definitely need advice on those fronts, but should I focus completely on water team optimisation or should I start working on my light team?

Next, when the water and light catastrophes (a bit easier to different than the ragna/ultimate thing that's going on) come, what soul weapon should I get first? And that said, what soul weapons should I get now with wind and thunder, or should I just hold on to my current regalia stock?

And the last question: What kinda setup do them JP players use to get to 15k HP AND still deal crap tons of damage? This is more a curiosity question, does the meta actually involve dual skill defender or something?

Thanks for whoever actually has time to read and answer :sweat:

AutoCrimson
05-04-2018, 10:34 AM
first of all, please, remove that lvl 26 Anzu from ur thunder eidos

Cobblemaniac
05-04-2018, 10:36 AM
first of all, please, remove that lvl 26 Anzu from ur thunder eidos

... Ah, you checked my account? That was a farming team, ignore that setup please. The "best" ones I have are attached in the gsheets I attached :neutral:

AutoCrimson
05-04-2018, 10:41 AM
what farming team? water event is ongoing, and u have Anzu as main thunder eido.
whatever, ill just remove u from friends

Cobblemaniac
05-04-2018, 10:51 AM
what farming team? water event is ongoing, and u have Anzu as main thunder eido.
whatever, ill just remove u from friends

Anzu is still my main eido? Wait I thought team A eidos were supposed to be the only ones you can use?

Was running an 8 AP daily quest before I'm going to sleep around now man chill

Kimoi
05-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Anzu is still my main eido? Wait I thought team A eidos were supposed to be the only ones you can use?

Was running an 8 AP daily quest before I'm going to sleep around now man chill
The main eido of each team. Max one per element (phantom can't be shared yet), lower-lettered party has priority. Sub eidos don't matter.

blubbergott
05-04-2018, 11:26 AM
And the last question: What kinda setup do them JP players use to get to 15k HP AND still deal crap tons of damage? This is more a curiosity question, does the meta actually involve dual skill defender or something?

Double skill weapons, +99s, accessories, some stronger eidos etc. Just a combination of a lot of things.

This is personal opinion, but I always level double skill LB0 gacha weapons and usually don't level pure assault ones, since the benefits between those and SR assaults are somewhat neglectable and I'd rather use the additional Rs and SRs it would take to max them on a different grid. Only exception I made was Ares axe, due to my lack of fire weapons at the time.

Your water team looks plenty strong already, I don't really see much reason to invest further into that team for now. Just max your grid, +99 your eidos / some weapons and level any good new water SSR weapons you get. Might be better off spending MT on other elements. Soul weapons are rather preference, depending on the playstyle and soul you want to use, so just pick whichever seems best to you. Attack weapons are usually prefered (cause they are ele atk + you just lose out on a lot of damage without the 30%) and popular ones seem to be Herc, Shingen and Morgan. For thunder often D'Art due to synergy with Mammon.

Progress wise, your weapon grids really could be better for that amount of time, slacker. :P

Ikki
05-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Ill be honest and say that the spreadsheet is too much info and i got lazy reading it so ill just answer the ones on top of my head.

Next, when the water and light catastrophes (a bit easier to different than the ragna/ultimate thing that's going on) come, what soul weapon should I get first? And that said, what soul weapons should I get now with wind and thunder, or should I just hold on to my current regalia stock?

For starters, water and light catastrophes are way harder than the ones we have right now (thunder rag is literally a joke), so i dunno what you mean by "a bit easier to different", maybe i got that wrong but still wanted to clear that out, that being said, the weapons depends on your team, it has been said many times (maybe not here, i tend to mix discord with this forum since dc is faster) that theres no best weapon, its situational based on each team, ofc there are some good ones that you can call meta (shingen morgan herc), but choosing any one of them is personal choice and thats your homework.

I'm well aware that my light team setup is basically piss poor, both in hime and weapon skill. Definitely need advice on those fronts, but should I focus completely on water team optimisation or should I start working on my light team?

This always triggers me but ill remain neutral, being a mono element user just makes things harder in the long run (and you start falling behind the progression curve), maining one element and focusing on it until its maxed is fine, since that works as your wild card for any event and stuff that the game throws to you (most of the time unless elemental disadvantage), BUT please for the love of god stop focusing your entire life on that single element, thats beyond retarded, if you are done on 1 element, move to another one, its common sense, your goal is to have 6 grids maxed, not 1.

Dual weapons with FLB, better eido grids, better accesories, it all sums up.

Laventale
05-04-2018, 12:26 PM
oh boi-- i got a shinee on my friends acc---- oh boii!! it's a tiara and not a ring/earrings!!
what could it possibly b---
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/441987452991832074/unknown.png?width=338&height=474

This could work on... uhm...

yeah.

Kitty
05-04-2018, 02:40 PM
xdcfv i like adult beverages

Cobblemaniac
05-04-2018, 07:17 PM
so i dunno what you mean by "a bit easier to different"

I meant differentiate, considering the JP version has the true ragna now, so I'd rather people not be confused like "hey do you mean ultimate cause JP's ragna became ultimate and there's an actual ultimate now". God I need to spellcheck sometimes.

This always triggers me but ill remain neutral, being a mono element user just makes things harder in the long run (and you start falling behind the progression curve), maining one element and focusing on it until its maxed is fine, since that works as your wild card for any event and stuff that the game throws to you (most of the time unless elemental disadvantage), BUT please for the love of god stop focusing your entire life on that single element, thats beyond retarded, if you are done on 1 element, move to another one, its common sense, your goal is to have 6 grids maxed, not 1.

I see. Does it make sense to start boosting the weapon skills of other elements at this point then, even if I never use it?

Might be better off spending MT on other elements.

Any recommendations so far with my SSRs? Pretty long till the next one comes out, but I might as well.

Progress wise, your weapon grids really could be better for that amount of time, slacker. :P

Well, now I know I'm lazy... :neutral:

Edit: Tagging on another question. If I run Sol in any off element team, is it recommended to run just one SSR light defender weapon or just ignore her element and pray she doesn't die early?

Bear
05-04-2018, 09:58 PM
1. I see. Does it make sense to start boosting the weapon skills of other elements at this point then, even if I never use it?

2. Tagging on another question. If I run Sol in any off element team, is it recommended to run just one SSR light defender weapon or just ignore her element and pray she doesn't die early?

1. You're gonna wanna use them even if you don't want to. Unless you plan to skip off element solo contents like GO and AQ5 entirely.

2. Just ignore her. Focus on dealing dmg. Off element Sol's only job is buying you time to do more dmg, not thinning out your firepower to keep her alive. Priorities.

FreeToPay
05-04-2018, 10:33 PM
I need some advice on my eidolon grid since it's really bad right now.

My eido grid so far

Sephiroth (LB2)
Kyuki (LB1)
Tempest Dragoon (LB1)
Barong (FLB)
Tiamat (FLB)
Vine

Is there anyway I can upgrade this besides waiting for more events?

Cobblemaniac
05-04-2018, 10:37 PM
I need some advice on my eidolon grid since it's really bad right now.

My eido grid so far

Sephiroth (LB2)
Kyuki (LB1)
Tempest Dragoon (LB1)
Barong (FLB)
Tiamat (FLB)
Vine

Is there anyway I can upgrade this besides waiting for more events?

FLB Vine... your only other options is to wait for better event eidolons or start whaling like crazy.

@all who replied: Thanks, think I've got an idea of how to go forward now :bgrin:

Slashley
05-05-2018, 12:54 AM
Any recommendations so far with my SSRs? Pretty long till the next one comes out, but I might as well.It's too early for that. With 3k Jewels per Event now, your SSR situation could be entirely different by the time Miracle Ticket comes out.
--
Is there anyway I can upgrade this besides waiting for more events?Nope, Eidolon grids upgrade over time. Hopefully you'll be strong enough to run Ultimates in Sphinx re-print (in a bit over a week) because that'll get you a very good sub-Eidolon.

When it comes to main Eidolons, you'll basically need to wait for Eidolon Orb store. Start preparing for that by farming Disasters as much as you can, the SR Eidolon drops you'll be later be able to sell for Orbs which you can then use to buy old Raid Eidolons with. Limit break them to 3 Stars to save space. MLB costs too much Gems to be worth it.

bigblackcock
05-05-2018, 01:09 AM
new characters encounter episode:
Athena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVsf3jrOR6I
Cyclop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv-lbDnlQnQ
Rhea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtrbuNXXhvU
Tiamat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylzlR2_MiUI
Kishar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QluDKLy4Z3o

AutoCrimson
05-05-2018, 03:53 AM
man, every look that i give to Cyclops' Boobs... invigorates me
doubling with Tiamat, thats pure overkill

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 04:28 AM
Cyclope and Tiamat were just the artist being lazy tracing over the other drawing for fast output, probably the same artist for Ares - Casipeow (same trick)

paladin
05-05-2018, 05:42 AM
i dont mind with huge bewbs character but srsly, the bewbs bigger than head? how does the spine keep up with it ?
im sorry this is just a random pervert's rant

AutoCrimson
05-05-2018, 06:06 AM
cmon, we are playing game with Goddesses, Eidolons, Human Heroes aka Souls... and Alissa.

what exactly sounds realistic for you, from that list?

Slashley
05-05-2018, 06:12 AM
cmon, we are playing game with Goddesses, Eidolons, Human Heroes aka Souls... and Alissa.

what exactly sounds realistic for you, from that list?Sounds like my usual Friday. So all of it.

Cobblemaniac
05-05-2018, 06:15 AM
Sounds like my usual Friday. So all of it.

What in the actual fuck is your Friday made out of? :fear:

AutoCrimson
05-05-2018, 06:30 AM
Slashley... Goddesses are a'right. even Eidos are. Human Heroes are hard, but doable.

But Alissa... as a fellow man, i admire you.

Kitty
05-05-2018, 04:03 PM
who likes tezcatlipoca? :love:

https://pre00.deviantart.net/fae4/th/pre/f/2018/125/d/d/tezzcat_by_zosanhead-dcaqhd4.png

PervertFrVN
05-05-2018, 04:20 PM
After ~100 account i found all kind of 100% eidolon but all of them is the only ssr in that account, which element should i play (100% f2p, no MT too)

Cobblemaniac
05-05-2018, 08:03 PM
After ~100 account i found all kind of 100% eidolon but all of them is the only ssr in that account, which element should i play (100% f2p, no MT too)

There isn't really a which one should you play at this point in time, but you can break down the pros and cons of the elements currently. I might screw up the playstyle summaries, so someone else correct me if I'm spreading mis-info.

Thunder... Is cucked at the moment until they release Mammon, and then it's a matter of getting that Mammon. This element I hear is rather bad even if you have Kirin, although I will say the catastrophe raid for this element may be by far the easiest. This element has a kill or be killed playstyle as far as current content goes.

Fire... Has a rather good spread of hime, but is cucked in terms of events, since this element already has a dry period for 5 months, and even more since that last fire event was a reprint of Yatagarasu. The upcoming fire event is 2 months later approximately, which is close to when Mammon is released, so you can take your pick I guess. Nuke heavy playstyle like thunder, but has access to some level of debuffs and heals. And boy, their bursts hit hard.

Water. Has a lot of events, but I'm afraid you might have missed out on the golden period. Worry not, the spread isn't too wide until after Illuyanka, so you still can be semi-viable in terms of weapon spread, before a 3.5 months hiatus in water events. Hime spread is awesome in water IMO, so you probably don't have to worry about that. Water's playstyle is very debuff heavy as far as I can tell, and also the element that has access to the best overdrive mitigation setup so far (Snow Raphy Cthulhu).

And we have wind. Not much for me to say about the hime spread, looks decent, but the events are kinda spaced out a bit far now. I guess you have Seto to anticipate too, being literally wind Sol so you don't exactly have to run off element. Wind is kinda versatile, you can either run a turtle build or run a machine gun burst build.

Aidoru
05-05-2018, 08:18 PM
Of what's currently available, wind is the easiest for a free no cash player. You can hit -50% atk/def using Hraesvelgr, Joan+Ambush (unlock with soul p), Cybele (from story) and Zephyrus (from gem gacha) with 2 free hime slots for whomever.

Fire is somewhat easy too with various debuffers in gem gacha for starting out but lacking events right now so may have difficulty strengthening.

Thunder is the one I don't recommend, especially if you're not going to get any miracle tickets. Water is kind of in the middle but leaning towards the same issue as thunder.

bmj420420
05-05-2018, 10:05 PM
I know arcane grails can be used to level up things a little faster (1 R grail counts as 2 R weapons), but does increasing its skill level do the same as skill leveling any other R weapon or does it become 4 for level s level 2?

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 10:33 PM
The latter; it scales linearly.

R weapon (non-grail) is worth 10 points per level
R grail is worth 20 points per level
Rs need 5 x current_level points in order to level up.

SR weapon (non-grail) is worth 35 points per level
SR grail is worth 50 points per level
SRs need 10 x current_level points in order level up.

It is justifiable to level up a weapon as long as the points you put in is less than the points you'd get back doing so.
There is no practical reason to level up a weapon once the points you put in is greater than the points you'd get back doing so.

Slashley
05-06-2018, 02:28 AM
After ~100 account i found all kind of 100% eidolon but all of them is the only ssr in that account, which element should i play (100% f2p, no MT too)SSRs themselves don't matter - having a specific "core" SSR matters. More on that later. Anyway, a P2W Eidolon is more important. More or less this:
There isn't really a which one should you play at this point in time, but you can break down the pros and cons of the elements currently. I might screw up the playstyle summaries, so someone else correct me if I'm spreading mis-info.

Thunder... Is cucked at the moment until they release Mammon, and then it's a matter of getting that Mammon. This element I hear is rather bad even if you have Kirin, although I will say the catastrophe raid for this element may be by far the easiest. This element has a kill or be killed playstyle as far as current content goes.

Fire... Has a rather good spread of hime, but is cucked in terms of events, since this element already has a dry period for 5 months, and even more since that last fire event was a reprint of Yatagarasu. The upcoming fire event is 2 months later approximately, which is close to when Mammon is released, so you can take your pick I guess. Nuke heavy playstyle like thunder, but has access to some level of debuffs and heals. And boy, their bursts hit hard.

Water. Has a lot of events, but I'm afraid you might have missed out on the golden period. Worry not, the spread isn't too wide until after Illuyanka, so you still can be semi-viable in terms of weapon spread, before a 3.5 months hiatus in water events. Hime spread is awesome in water IMO, so you probably don't have to worry about that. Water's playstyle is very debuff heavy as far as I can tell, and also the element that has access to the best overdrive mitigation setup so far (Snow Raphy Cthulhu).

And we have wind. Not much for me to say about the hime spread, looks decent, but the events are kinda spaced out a bit far now. I guess you have Seto to anticipate too, being literally wind Sol so you don't exactly have to run off element. Wind is kinda versatile, you can either run a turtle build or run a machine gun burst build.To expand a little bit, if we assume zero SSRs ever and only SRs:

Water is probably the strongest for a new player. This is because Belphegor and Triton are OP as fuck SRs. Bonus points for having access to Nike's weak heals.

Next up is Wind. With Hraes, Cybele and Oberon you'll get -50% Def going for you. Zephyrus is also a very strong R Hime from Gem Gacha.

Fire is... well, there are Hephaestus and Brynhildr who are really good SRs. There's also the R Hime Konohana Sakuya who is the best R currently available... but only from Premium draws. She won't be in Gems gacha for the next two years at least. Fire very largely relies on a specific SSR - Amaterasu. So, if you're not willing to ever drop 50 bucks on a Miracle Ticket, I can't recommend Fire.

Forget Thunder. Thunder relies on a very specific SSR Hime, Mammon. Who isn't even out yet! Thunder also has also just one outstanding SR, the brand new Cyclops.

Now then, please notice that my recommendations rely heavily on specific SRs. Random being random, you might NEVER find them.
The good news is, Jewel income has increased a ton, so your chances to find them are much higher than before. Still, there are no guarantees,
as drawing a specific SR has beyond pitiful chances.
Of what's currently available, wind is the easiest for a free no cash player. You can hit -50% atk/def using Hraesvelgr, Joan+Ambush (unlock with soul p), Cybele (from story) and Zephyrus (from gem gacha) with 2 free hime slots for whomever.I... don't really agree with this. Simply put, having -50% -50% is not NEARLY as important for a new player as having Black Propaganda is. Older players tend to forget that as they power up. For example in the current event, older players can probably take 2-3 hits from Expert Rage Overdrive, but a new player is going to get one Hime one-shot from every single one. So, for a new player, it is VITAL that this happens every THREE turns instead of every TWO.

So, when you decide what element you go - remember to go Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Joan/Dartagnan for Souls.
If you go straight for Joan, you WILL regret it.
Fire is somewhat easy too with various debuffers in gem gacha for starting out but lacking events right now so may have difficulty strengthening.While true, these debuffers are really weak. -10% each is... well, better than nothing... but not really impressive either.

PervertFrVN
05-06-2018, 04:41 AM
Thnks guys i think i’ll go wind

Aidoru
05-06-2018, 07:46 AM
I... don't really agree with this. Simply put, having -50% -50% is not NEARLY as important for a new player as having Black Propaganda is. Older players tend to forget that as they power up. For example in the current event, older players can probably take 2-3 hits from Expert Rage Overdrive, but a new player is going to get one Hime one-shot from every single one. So, for a new player, it is VITAL that this happens every THREE turns instead of every TWO.

So, when you decide what element you go - remember to go Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Joan/Dartagnan for Souls.
If you go straight for Joan, you WILL regret it.

While true, these debuffers are really weak. -10% each is... well, better than nothing... but not really impressive either.

My party example was just to show wind can reach debuff cap without spending any money, assuming they rerolled for the 100% eidolon. He doesn't need to grab Joan first. No other element right now has a way of reaching debuff cap without relying on multiple jewels/cash gacha specific himes and even then, some still can't.

The part about fire having weak debuffs conflicts about what you said about wind having strong debuffs. The point isn't so much that they're weak but the fact that have access to it without relying on any jewels/cash.

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 09:34 AM
Is there a list of encounters for each zone? I'm trying to farm specific elements but there's no way to tell if it's a 2-stage, 3-stage and if random off-element testament/knight encounters eat stages. Keeping a personal log but when each zone uses half my AP it's painful to get the wrong element.

I'm only as far as #26-1 (just finished the lava zone).

Does "Back" not do anything? Viewing anything is a PITA because I have to jump to the main screen and click three screens in to go back one.

Slashley
05-06-2018, 09:41 AM
Is there a list of encounters for each zone? I'm trying to farm specific elements --Like, what?

Here's the list of Holy maps, for example:
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%99%BD%E4%BA%9C%E3%81%AB%E8%BC%9D%E3% 81%8F%E9%81%BA%E8%B7%A1

Here's a list of free quests:
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%95%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3% 82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Like, what?

Here's the list of Holy maps, for example:

Here's a list of free quests:
[

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

What about the 'back' button on every screen not working? Something with my browser or just bad coding? I played for a while at launch and I don't remember it being broken then.

Slashley
05-06-2018, 11:36 AM
The back button works fine for me. Both the button and the one on my five-button mouse.

But my Chrome is ancient, I refuse to update it since they keep fucking Flash compatibility.

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 11:48 AM
The back button works fine for me. Both the button and the one on my five-button mouse.

But my Chrome is ancient, I refuse to update it since they keep fucking Flash compatibility.

I mean the in-game one, not the browser back.

blubbergott
05-06-2018, 01:01 PM
I mean the in-game one, not the browser back.

Bugged on Chrome beta for me, working normally on normal Chrome. No clue why or how to fix it, but definitely a browser related issue.

AznSamsung
05-07-2018, 04:49 AM
Look like they brought back ssr hime and ssr eldon ticket along with the combine one ... much cheaper than getting both ssr ticket now the combine one is there

Slashley
05-07-2018, 06:26 AM
Look like they brought back ssr hime and ssr eldon ticket along with the combine one ... much cheaper than getting both ssr ticket now the combine one is thereHuh? You can only buy the combined one once. And it gives you one SSR, either Eidolon or Hime.

As such, because SSR Eidolons are basically a waste of money, a SSR Hime will cost you 60 bucks in the combined one. That's not a good deal.
... though still far, far better deal than the 200 bucks per SSR in the normal gacha, I guess.

Cobblemaniac
05-07-2018, 06:49 AM
Huh? You can only buy the combined one once. And it gives you one SSR, either Eidolon or Hime.

As such, because SSR Eidolons are basically a waste of money, a SSR Hime will cost you 60 bucks in the combined one. That's not a good deal.
... though still far, far better deal than the 200 bucks per SSR in the normal gacha, I guess.

Are there actually any gacha sets worth a non-whale's money other than miracle tickets though...?

Slashley
05-07-2018, 06:57 AM
No.

Miracle Tickets >>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSR Guaranteed Hime >>>>>>>> SSR guaranteed >>>>>>>>>>> SSR Eidolon guaranteed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Premium gacha

Just as a rough idea of the proposition of value. Not actually in scale.

LeCrestfallen
05-07-2018, 07:14 AM
TL:DR only buy those that give guranteed ssr or are heavily reduced in price (they MIGHT be worth it, on own risk)

AznSamsung
05-07-2018, 08:29 AM
I think u misunderstood me slashley ... i meant to say it cheaper get both combine one with ssr hime then getting both ssr hime and ssr eldon

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 12:34 PM
So if $200 per SSR in gacha how much do you need to spend to get the featured rate up girl? I'd like to get Mammon but if i have to fork over $1,000 just to get her that's a bit overkill. Is the 15x rate working yet?

Slashley
05-07-2018, 01:07 PM
So if $200 per SSR in gacha how much do you need to spend to get the featured rate up girl? I'd like to get Mammon but if i have to fork over $1,000 just to get her that's a bit overkill.Oh, that's cute. 1000 bucks won't get you far. Assuming I calculated the amount of SSRs right at the time of Mammon, coin-flip chances are at 1839 bucks.

Yes, the gacha is a bloody scam.
Is the 15x rate working yet?I wish we knew. Only massive whales would be able to determine this properly, and they usually aren't ones to tell.

For the record, coin-flip drops down to 720 bucks at 15x rates. But I wouldn't trust that being the case. And remember, even if that was the case, 1440 bucks still only gives you 75% chance. That's still a very big chance to fail for such a huge pile of money.

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Oh, that's cute. 1000 bucks won't get you far. Assuming I calculated the amount of SSRs right at the time of Mammon, coin-flip chances are at 1839 bucks.

Yes, the gacha is a bloody scam.I wish we knew. Only massive whales would be able to determine this properly, and they usually aren't ones to tell.

For the record, coin-flip drops down to 720 bucks at 15x rates. But I wouldn't trust that being the case. And remember, even if that was the case, 1440 bucks still only gives you 75% chance. That's still a very big chance to fail for such a huge pile of money.

Thanks. That brings things into perspective. I guess if i ever do whale ill just save it for limited girls since you cant get those with a miracle. Not going try for a 100% eidolon ever. Dont have that kind of cash to throw into a bottomless pit.

HugMeTender
05-07-2018, 08:05 PM
Question is the title. Just trying to decide which gacha to go. I'm huge flat justice so I like that one a little more, but guaranteed SSR is nice..

Laventale
05-07-2018, 08:11 PM
Question is the title. Just trying to decide which gacha to go. I'm huge flat justice so I like that one a little more, but guaranteed SSR is nice..

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.

Anyway, go for the 3K Guaranteed, there's a 100% you will pull either an eido or a hime, with the other gacha there's a VERY HIGH CHANCE you pull nothing and regret spending game on gachas (as you really should).

HugMeTender
05-07-2018, 08:28 PM

Anyway, go for the 3K Guaranteed, there's a 100% you will pull either an eido or a hime, with the other gacha there's a VERY HIGH CHANCE you pull nothing and regret spending game on gachas (as you really should).

Friendly community here.

VeryVoodoo
05-08-2018, 01:35 AM
Friendly community here.

Eh, tends to happen when people cry for mods and they end up giving it to the first person asking for it, lol. Just ignore it.
Not everyone acts like they've had their cereal pissed into every day, so don't worry too much about it.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 10:16 AM

honestly i would scrape up another 2k coins if you can and get the 5k guaranteed kami weapon gacha... otherwise, 3k SSR is hands down the better deal

sucks that the price jumped up due to the elixirs and leaves, but considering it cuts off the eidolons...

only eidolons that are "endgame" worthy are the SSR dragoons and the 100% eidolons. other than that, you'd have to multiple break an elemental atk one...

but considering the wide range of kamihime there are, worse case would be getting a dragonic eye and those are still valuable (saves you 10 weeks of grinding daily quests)

something must be eating you..

Mraktar
05-08-2018, 10:32 AM
Now then, please notice that my recommendations rely heavily on specific SRs. Random being random, you might NEVER find them.
The good news is, Jewel income has increased a ton, so your chances to find them are much higher than before. Still, there are no guarantees,
as drawing a specific SR has beyond pitiful chances.I... don't really agree with this. Simply put, having -50% -50% is not NEARLY as important for a new player as having Black Propaganda is. Older players tend to forget that as they power up. For example in the current event, older players can probably take 2-3 hits from Expert Rage Overdrive, but a new player is going to get one Hime one-shot from every single one. So, for a new player, it is VITAL that this happens every THREE turns instead of every TWO.

If you go straight for Joan, you WILL regret it.While true, these debuffers are really weak. -10% each is... well, better than nothing... but not really impressive either.

You forget 2 very important things for newbie player:
1) Mordred has not only BP, but VoF too, who almost guarantees that your debuffs will hit the target (exclude some encounters like wind ultimate)
2)Mordred has about 10 debuffs/dots, and if your grid is wery weak (and it's weak because you're a newbie), those dots deals a lot of damage.
That's why there is no single reason to not get Mordred ASAP. So my idea of soul order is following Cass=>Mordred=>Gawain(if no hime with debuff)=>Darty/Joan

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 10:36 AM
You forget 2 very important things for newbie player:
1) Mordred has not only BP, but VoF too, who almost guarantees that your debuffs will hit the target (exclude some encounters like wind ultimate)
2)Mordred has about 10 debuffs/dots, and if your grid is wery weak (and it's weak because you're a newbie), those dots deals a lot of damage.
That's why there is no single reason to not get Mordred ASAP. So my idea of soul order is following Cass=>Mordred=>Gawain(if no hime with debuff)=>Darty/Joan

and honestly for those that got Sol, they can hold off on Cass and just hunt down mordred first.

also, her ability to increase the turns it takes before the boss nukes you is very nice.... not many characters in the game have access to that, even on DMM

Cobblemaniac
05-08-2018, 07:49 PM
and honestly for those that got Sol, they can hold off on Cass and just hunt down mordred first.

also, her ability to increase the turns it takes before the boss nukes you is very nice.... not many characters in the game have access to that, even on DMM

Does bring the question of whether a slight detour to get the snatchers first before you aim for Mordred is a good idea. I'm personally an advocate of boosting drop rates before anything else, although not sure if that's the most optimal approach.

Kitty
05-08-2018, 08:27 PM

again, being a pedophile is nothing to be proud of. maybe you should just save that money for your parents to bail you out of jail when the fbi catches you jerking off to child porn

LeCrestfallen
05-08-2018, 08:37 PM
So if $200 per SSR in gacha how much do you need to spend to get the featured rate up girl? I'd like to get Mammon but if i have to fork over $1,000 just to get her that's a bit overkill. Is the 15x rate working yet?

collected twice over 120 rolls (although only ~80 of those were with rate up) and didn't get the himes with chance up :/ no dark ama, no thanatos, despite saving for 2-3 month's, sad panda.
rate ups are a lie!

HugMeTender
05-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Is there any reason to keep rare level weapons? Or should I just focus on SR and higher? I have about 4 SSR (Lucky AF) and quite a few SR.

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Is there any reason to keep rare level weapons? Or should I just focus on SR and higher? I have about 4 SSR (Lucky AF) and quite a few SR.

only newer players could make due with R weapons...

once you get access to some SSR and can clear the lv50 disaster raids (or hang around for a few events), start dropping those R weapons for SR and above...

then once you've stuck around for enough events (and pulled some SSR kamihime), SR weapons are gonna get obsolete...

and if it's a defender weapon, don't even keep it unless it's SSR... and only 1 until you start loading up on assault, pride, and other weapons

R weapons will quickly become fodder for powering up SR and above... so don't even worry about skill levels unless it's an SR or SSR weapon

PervertFrVN
05-08-2018, 10:30 PM
again, being a pedophile is nothing to be proud of. maybe you shoulsave that money for your parents to bail you out of jail when the fbi catches you jerking off to child porn we only turn into pedo when we cant tell the different between 2D and 3D, and real life kid is anoying af, so yeah 2D for life real life woman suck fight me

MagicSpice
05-08-2018, 10:33 PM
we only turn into pedo when we cant tell the different between 2D and 3D

i actually agree with this...

anyone that considers touching a loli in real life needs to be castrated... save that for fantasies and sex dolls...

Mraktar
05-08-2018, 11:04 PM

There is no single reason to level up R weapons, and especialy to level their skills - it's a waste of resources. You will have some sr/ssr from gacha and events, so you should spend your resourses there. For example at past Tiamat event you could get MLB SSR and 3 LB2 sr weapons (+extra copies from gacha). If you level them up - you should get a huge boost. When your gear is weak, pure stats gives much more then assault lvl, so don't afraid to use off-element weapons for a while before you should get realy good weapons from needed element. Level up skills only any SSR/assault SR weapons. You may use some r's only as placeholders first weeks of play, or if you need a soul weapon.

Cobblemaniac
05-08-2018, 11:06 PM
only newer players could make due with R weapons...

once you get access to some SSR and can clear the lv50 disaster raids (or hang around for a few events), start dropping those R weapons for SR and above...

then once you've stuck around for enough events (and pulled some SSR kamihime), SR weapons are gonna get obsolete...

and if it's a defender weapon, don't even keep it unless it's SSR... and only 1 until you start loading up on assault, pride, and other weapons

R weapons will quickly become fodder for powering up SR and above... so don't even worry about skill levels unless it's an SR or SSR weapon

You don't exactly have to wait until you can solo Expert level disasters, just Normal disasters and you'll already have a chance to grab an SR weapon from the platinum chest. Probably a gold chest too, which is why I recommend getting snatch early game so these chests drop somewhat easier.

To add, your best bet as a newbie is probably to piggyback raids wherever you can, and pray you get some good drops or the needed SR weapons. Catastrophes only drop assault weapons as far as I can tell, so those are particularly good to piggyback, although I advise against joining any you see might already be failing.

i actually agree with this...

anyone that considers touching a loli in real life needs to be castrated... save that for fantasies and sex dolls...

... Ah this talk, always an issue whenever it comes to hentai doesn't it? Like 2 people have already said, don't bring this into real life. You do you, but if you affect others negatively by doing you then fuck you.

Annnnd I hope that discussion stops here. It's not a pleasant topic to fight or defend.

Edit: Well, I see the Valkyrie Romance collab was skipped. Riiiip. That said, can someone datamine to see if awakened Sol and fire catastrophe is coming early as well?

Laventale
05-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Well, I see the Valkyrie Romance collab was skipped. Riiiip. That said, can someone datamine to see if awakened Sol and fire catastrophe is coming early as well?

Nutaku always does a gacha that gives Draconic shards before any awakening, but we have a (currently going on) Sol gacha, so if we're not getting Sol's awakening with this event, the Light UE will surely be the big one.

PervertFrVN
05-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Nutaku always does a gacha that gives Draconic shards before any awakening, but we have a (currently going on) Sol gacha, so if we're not getting Sol's awakening with this event, the Light UE will surely be the big one. plz no more light

Slashley
05-09-2018, 01:04 AM
Nutaku always does a gacha that gives Draconic shards before any awakening, but we have a (currently going on) Sol gacha, so if we're not getting Sol's awakening with this event, the Light UE will surely be the big one.Based on Nutaku's past behavior, Sol's Awakening is going to be now. Or, since they skipped an event, at the latest next one. But most likely now.
plz no more lightYou may want to have a peek at the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) for upcoming events. One Light event skipped, two Light events in a row now. Then no Light events until October.

Amak
05-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Is the collab event permanently skipped or there's a chance it will come later?
I want my free SR KH

BlazeAlter
05-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Is the collab event permanently skipped or there's a chance it will come later?
I want my free SR KH

I also hope its not permanently skipped.. since I need the free SR from that event to make my thunder team better

Slashley
05-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Because there is no English version of this thing, it's probably gone for good...

HugMeTender
05-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Is there any other way to gain Soul P other than leveling up?

Kitty
05-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Is there any other way to gain Soul P other than leveling up?

buying them from advent events and earning them from raids/union events pretty much...

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 01:04 PM
is it just me or is there no longer any voice sounds during dialogues?

Slashley
05-09-2018, 01:43 PM
is it just me or is there no longer any voice sounds during dialogues?You poor soul have updated your Chrome, and thus given Google the right to do whatever the fuck it wants.

You'll need to change your autoplay policy somewhere deep in Chrome settings.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 02:05 PM
You poor soul have updated your Chrome, and thus given Google the right to do whatever the fuck it wants.

You'll need to change your autoplay policy somewhere deep in Chrome settings.

I dont recall updating chrome tho :(

i just checked my content settings and im not sure if it's the right one but for sounds it says all sites are allowed to play.

bmj420420
05-09-2018, 02:05 PM
I finally have enough wind regalia to get a soul weapon, and I'm wondering what one to get (or if I should save). My main team is wind with Titania and Gaia, and I have Solomon, D'Art, and Mordred.

Laventale
05-09-2018, 02:27 PM

i just checked my content settings and im not sure if it's the right one but for sounds it says all sites are allowed to play.

Chrome updates automatically, whether you want it or not.

I finally have enough wind regalia to get a soul weapon, and I'm wondering what one to get (or if I should save). My main team is wind with Titania and Gaia, and I have Solomon, D'Art, and Mordred.

Save for future relics.

Slashley
05-09-2018, 02:28 PM

i just checked my content settings and im not sure if it's the right one but for sounds it says all sites are allowed to play.Chrome doesn't ask for your permission. It does what it wants.
Basically, the only way I've found to stop Chrome from updating itself is deleting the updater executable.

Anyway, go here then:
chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy

Source:
https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/autoplay-policy-changes
"Chrome's autoplay policies will change in April of 2018 and I'm here to tell you why and how this is going to affect video playback with sound. Spoiler alert: users are going to love it!"
... uh huh. I sure am loving it.
I finally have enough wind regalia to get a soul weapon, and I'm wondering what one to get (or if I should save). My main team is wind with Titania and Gaia, and I have Solomon, D'Art, and Mordred.If it took you this long to get 30 Regalias, then you'll want to save up for now. If you're only getting one weapon, it should be either Hercules or Shingen Assault one I believe.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 03:45 PM
thanks for the help Slashley i got it now :)

Sterling Jack
05-09-2018, 06:02 PM
At what assault skill % (or average level on weapons assuming all 10 slots are assault) should I move off the 50-55% character attack Edo's and to the 40-45% element attack Edo's?

Thanks!
SJ

MagicSpice
05-09-2018, 07:05 PM
At what assault skill % (or average level on weapons assuming all 10 slots are assault) should I move off the 50-55% character attack Edo's and to the 40-45% element attack Edo's?

Thanks!
SJ

around 90% assault is the suggested value. even still, you'll want to cap skill level anyway cause... more output when you go towards elemental attack

Based on Nutaku's past behavior, Sol's Awakening is going to be now. Or, since they skipped an event, at the latest next one. But most likely now.

i hope so... my body (and dragonic eyes) is ready...

but not my inventory and the day for light materials is coming up soon...

Kitty
05-10-2018, 07:24 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/444125414814646312/unknown.png?width=948&height=474

well, been playing for over a year and these are my teams thus far...
light and dark both need improving, but never really had much luck finding ssrs... though I did find tsukuyomi, who is probably the best light kami there is... amon U is nice too for her debuff.

fire - 120% grid - -40% def debuff -20% atk debuff -15% elemental def debuff, regen/energy drain
thunder - 92% grid - -35% def debuff -20% atk debuff, protect all allies
water - 102% grid - -50% def debuff -40% atk debuff, 3300 heal all allies, max overdrive
wind - 110% grid - -35% def debuff, -35% atk debuff, 100% ability dmg up
dark - 110% grid - -45% def debuff, -20% atk debuff, rampage
light 106% grid - -35% def debuff, -40% atk debuff, 15% elemental def debuff, taunt/reflect/rampage combo

and yeah, I do have more SRs for light, but none of them are better than Daphne... she's the strongest R in the game even in DMM.
and her skills are amazing, and if she gets lucky with Durgas random buffs they make an awesome combo.
and for wind, I could go FULL offense mode n use Gawain w/ sniper shot and replace Oberon for Odin

PervertFrVN
05-10-2018, 07:58 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/444125414814646312/unknown.png?width=948&height=474

well, been playing for over a year and these are my teams thus far...
light and dark both need improving, but never really had much luck finding ssrs... though I did find tsukuyomi, who is probably the best light kami there is... amon U is nice too for her debuff.

fire - 120% grid - -40% def debuff -20% atk debuff -15% elemental def debuff, regen/energy drain
thunder - 92% grid - -35% def debuff -20% atk debuff, protect all allies
water - 102% grid - -50% def debuff -40% atk debuff, 3300 heal all allies, max overdrive
wind - 110% grid - -35% def debuff, -35% atk debuff, 100% ability dmg up
dark - 110% grid - -45% def debuff, -20% atk debuff, rampage
light 106% grid - -35% def debuff, -40% atk debuff, 15% elemental def debuff, taunt/reflect/rampage combo

and yeah, I do have more SRs for light, but none of them are better than Daphne... she's the strongest R in the game even in DMM.
and her skills are amazing, and if she gets lucky with Durgas random buffs they make an awesome combo.
and for wind, I could go FULL offense mode n use Gawain w/ sniper shot and replace Oberon for Odin
I thought konohana sakuya is the best R ?, and i think belobog can replace daphne for safety

Slashley
05-10-2018, 08:03 AM
I thought konohana sakuya is the best R ?, and i think belobog can replace daphne for safetyKonohana Sakuya is by far better, yes. I believe what Kitty refers to is the base attack. Which isn't as important as a powerful debuff like Konohana's.

Kitty
05-10-2018, 08:07 AM
yeah, Konohana has sniper shot, but the CD is 9T anyway, she's good for event missions I guess.
I have no need for Belobog at this stage, I will likely find Sol in due time, or the DP crossover event will come again and we'll be able to finally get Demeter...
and since I have Ama anyway, I don't really care much for konohana.. to me, Daphne is better just because of my situation.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 11:33 AM
Getting a blank/white screen where the game window should be. Is the server down or is it just my side (on two different computers)?

Aidoru
05-10-2018, 11:49 AM
I'm having the same problem and a union member of mines encountered the same problem with the same ISP. I'm not sure if it's DMM or the ISPs doing it but somethings blocking access to DMM which is preventing the game from launching on nutaku as the game is hosted on DMM. You'll have to use a VPN so you can launch the game. This applies for any games that directly hosted by DMM. Both Kamihime and Dragon Providence for example.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Ah, thanks. Do you and your union mate happen to be on Comcast as well?