PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

aswq
02-23-2017, 07:50 PM
Do all the Eidolons effects matter or just the main and support?

Just asking cause I'm not sure if I should use only dark eidolons or mix it using the ones with higher stats.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 08:46 PM
only main and support apply aura. additionally in Kamihime support only apply aura if friend.

other eidolon element do not matter and are stat stick, and later on when game is older u build a selection of Eidolon active ability that useful, example dispel boss, defense up, AOE blind, clear debuff on party, and so on.

BarbatosZaku
02-23-2017, 08:52 PM
Anyone know what type of H scene have the legendary soul? Is for... Science!!!

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 09:29 PM
Anyone know what type of H scene have the legendary soul? Is for... Science!!!

Mostly just me guessing by the CGs. Spoilers, so avoid if you don't want to know and gif to a partial animated scene, so all URLs are NSFW .

Andromeda - Looks like vanilla, unless that's a stranger. In hot spring.
http://i.imgur.com/4eaqpSh.gif

Arthur - No insertion, BDSM, femdom. Footjob with boot on. That is the player.
http://i.imgur.com/2o1isu6.gif

D'art - Public/exhibitionism. Not sure if player or not.
http://i.imgur.com/M5IWFZp.gif

Joan - Looks like rape? Pillory + ahegao while taking it from behind
http://i.imgur.com/mpJcjeP.gif

Mordred - Looks like rape. Foursome. Spit roast+double penetration, so triple penetration?.
http://i.imgur.com/ShmGCrL.gif

Seigfried - Body writing / humiliation. Probably not consensual but hey, I could be wrong...?
http://i.imgur.com/joxZfUw.gif

Solomon - Vanilla. Cowgirl. Player probably.
http://i.imgur.com/eamzLpz.gif

BarbatosZaku
02-24-2017, 12:23 AM
Thanks for the answer. Do you know the h scenes for the elite soul? It is not necessary the images if that is a problem for you. Thank you.

Mitoru
02-24-2017, 10:40 AM
So I finally rolled Sol for an alt account and I'm thinking which soul goes best with her. I also have Belobog on this account so it will probably be a hybrid light team. I'm considering Arthur and Mordred as possibly best but i'm tempted to take Joan/Andromeda and make a "nobody dies team". I'm curious which one you'd consider optimal to pair with her.

sanahtlig
02-24-2017, 11:49 AM
So I finally rolled Sol for an alt account and I'm thinking which soul goes best with her. I also have Belobog on this account so it will probably be a hybrid light team. I'm considering Arthur and Mordred as possibly best but i'm tempted to take Joan/Andromeda and make a "nobody dies team". I'm curious which one you'd consider optimal to pair with her.
I have Sol. With two solid healers in your team that frees up your main hero to be a non-healer.

BarbatosZaku
02-24-2017, 04:42 PM
I dont know guy. I am happy that we have our own sub- forum with a game less a month but i am sad because that demostrate that the Sengoku Providence community is small in comparassion dispite that game has 3 month.

Zerana
02-24-2017, 06:48 PM
So, I just maxed out my Mordred today. Very happy about this. ♥ However, I am wondering about who my next legendary soul should be. Should I go for someone pretty easy to get like Arthur, or perhaps I should start down the long road of unlocking D'Artagnan, or is there another legendary soul that will be very useful to unlock somewhat quickly?

sanahtlig
02-24-2017, 07:11 PM
So, I just maxed out my Mordred today. Very happy about this. ♥ However, I am wondering about who my next legendary soul should be. Should I go for someone pretty easy to get like Arthur, or perhaps I should start down the long road of unlocking D'Artagnan, or is there another legendary soul that will be very useful to unlock somewhat quickly?
Arthur seems like a solid choice for fights that require burst DPS (a series of 3x hard-hitting mobs). That could complement your Mordred, which is more geared for tough boss fights. Gawain (required for Arthur) and Cassiopeia also have useful extra abilities that might be worth picking up.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 07:35 PM
Arthur seems like a solid choice for fights that require burst DPS (a series of 3x hard-hitting mobs). That could complements your Mordred, which is more geared for tough boss fights. Gawain (required for Arthur) and Cassiopeia also have useful extra abilities that might be worth picking up.

lol quite similar to mine, gotten Mordred and after Aurthur. I'm dark build with Beezlebub, Dark Amon and Satan. Get every tiny bit of DPS as i can then go rampaging :D

Zerana
02-24-2017, 08:13 PM
Arthur seems like a solid choice for fights that require burst DPS (a series of 3x hard-hitting mobs). That could complements your Mordred, which is more geared for tough boss fights. Gawain (required for Arthur) and Cassiopeia also have useful extra abilities that might be worth picking up.

That is some very good advice. Ty very much. ♥

President Ramu
02-24-2017, 08:23 PM
That is some very good advice. Ty very much. ♥

I super lucked out and got a reroll with Tyr and Dark Amon, so I put Mortred in to get that sweet DoT effect she has. The team is completely bananas, I can do the Expert event with Anzu and dont even bother healing. I just one shot her as soon as Burst and Stun are up.

My main/original account has Beelzebub, Artemis and some randoms with Siegfried and while it does the job, Siegfried is kind of pointless when you're not Raiding. The other problem I've run into is that public Raids don't really have time to set up combos due to lag and the statuses not being reliable (Stun is always over before you finish casting your skills), so unless I spend AP on creating my own Raids or make 5 more alts to set them up for me, it rarely comes up.

I could see Arthur being useful for public raiding since you end up just mashing attack and hoping for the best, but at the moment I'm a devout priest in the Church of Mortred.

enigmastrike
02-26-2017, 09:14 AM
Is Arthur's assist skill, "Return of the Great King" which gives "Combo Attack Rate up with abilities that grant 'ATK up'" just for herself, or does it affect what her party ATK up buff does?

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 09:19 AM
Is Arthur's assist skill, "Return of the Great King" which gives "Combo Attack Rate up with abilities that grant 'ATK up'" just for herself, or does it affect what her party ATK up buff does?
According to the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B5%E3%83%BC), which uses more precise wording than the in-game skill description, the effect only applies to Arthur herself.

enigmastrike
02-26-2017, 09:54 AM
According to the <url removed because I'm not allowed to post links, apparently>, which uses more precise wording than the in-game skill description, the effect only applies to Arthur herself.

Ah, thanks! It really would be too good to be true if it were a party wide multi-attack buff.

Also, thank you for the link to the JP wiki. This should help inform me on what to look forward to with future team/weapon builds.

Garlyle
02-26-2017, 01:49 PM
Hmm, is there a point to have 2 SR Wind element Hammer in your inventory? Or should I just sell one of them?

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 02:03 PM
No harm in keeping them around for the time being, in case the gacha decides to give you enough wind kamihime to set up a wind team for use against thunder enemies.
Also, what's the use of selling weapons? For some gems that you can get a pile of from just playing? If you really want to get rid of R or higher weapons, use them to enhance weapons so you can at least get skill levels out of them.

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 02:03 PM
Hmm, is there a point to have 2 SR Wind element Hammer in your inventory? Or should I just sell one of them?

You can equip multiples of the same weapon. So assuming it's a good weapon, you can use multiple temporary until you find something to replace it. The skill is important too as it seems it's better to use the damage increasing skill (assault) over the HP increase skills based off what I've seen and read on here and higher rank equips have higher boost value.

Gronk877
02-26-2017, 03:42 PM
Hrmm, is Dark Amon not allowed to be used on quests? If so that diminishes her use greatly. Keeps saying its forbidden to use her.

Yolodesu
02-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Hrmm, is Dark Amon not allowed to be used on quests? If so that diminishes her use greatly. Keeps saying its forbidden to use her.

Hi mate. you cant use Amon twice, you have to choose between the unleashed version you got or the regular one.
Same goes for every character with multiple versions.

Gronk877
02-26-2017, 03:51 PM
Hi mate. you cant use Amon twice, you have to choose between the unleashed version you got or the regular one.
Same goes for every character with multiple versions.

Thanks for the response but a little confused. I am not using Amon twice. I only have her SSR version and nothing else. I must be missing something basic. Sorry for such a beginner question.

VortexMagus
02-26-2017, 03:55 PM
This one seems pretty obvious in the picture for me. Amon's not allowed until you clear the first area since she's a story character that hasn't joined you yet. Go through the first few quests then try her out.

Yolodesu
02-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Oh... well it might be because you didnt unlock her first version yet. (Don't worry it will be quick)

edit : too slow

Garlyle
02-26-2017, 04:17 PM
You can equip multiples of the same weapon. So assuming it's a good weapon, you can use multiple temporary until you find something to replace it. The skill is important too as it seems it's better to use the damage increasing skill (assault) over the HP increase skills based off what I've seen and read on here and higher rank equips have higher boost value.

Check the attachment as comparison.

As for wind party, I have Cybele, Hermes and Boreas, so I'm doing pretty well with Wind setup.

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 04:23 PM
Check the attachment as comparison.

Oh you meant 2 different weapons of the same type. There's no problem in that. I recall someone mentioning that equipping a weapon in preference to your soul unit will net additional bonus stats but I'm not sure where that's displayed or if true.

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 06:52 PM
Oh you meant 2 different weapons of the same type. There's no problem in that. I recall someone mentioning that equipping a weapon in preference to your soul unit will net additional bonus stats but I'm not sure where that's displayed or if true.
What I read on the JP wiki is that if you equip a sub-weapon with the same type as a kamihime (e.g., Sol uses a staff), that kamihime will receive a 20% boost in attack power from it.

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 07:40 PM
What I read on the JP wiki is that if you equip a sub-weapon with the same type as a kamihime (e.g., Sol uses a staff), that kamihime will receive a 20% boost in attack power from it.

I just expected the added bonus to be displayed somewhere easier to notice like the skill button that displays what skills are activated or something but since it's not, unless you read the wiki or was trying to figure out the math behind total power, you probably wouldn't have ever noticed. It's not even mentioned in the How to Play tab unless I missed it.

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 09:49 PM
I just expected the added bonus to be displayed somewhere easier to notice like the skill button that displays what skills are activated or something but since it's not, unless you read the wiki or was trying to figure out the math behind total power, you probably wouldn't have ever noticed. It's not even mentioned in the How to Play tab unless I missed it.

It was actually vaguely alluded to in the in-game help, though it only mentions the specialized weapon bonus to souls (kamihime also have specialized weapons). The bonus itself is applied without any notification.

Here's the entry from the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB%E5%BE%97%E6%84%8F%E6% AD%A6%E5%99%A8%E9%80%86%E5%BC%95%E3%81%8D).

And the relevant section of the in-game help. I don't see a listing of the specialized weapons for souls, but my guess is that the specialized weapon is the one their sprite uses in battle.

https://i.gyazo.com/e149e55436eafa5821d5180c768a2078.png

MasterE
02-26-2017, 10:24 PM
No, neither the weapon they wield nor the one they were freed from are certain indicators of which one is their favored weapon. The jp wiki displays them in list view and in each entry. dmm players on discord confirmed the weapon correction bonus, and reminisced about the nerd rage incurred by dev revisions.

aswq
02-26-2017, 10:45 PM
I don't think Kamihimes have specialized weapons, it doesn't show up in their status page, that only applies to Souls.
You only need to care for specialized weapons cause they are the only ones you can use as main for Souls (Guns for Billy for example), for subs what matters most is the element, the base atk&hp and skill level.

President Ramu
02-26-2017, 10:56 PM

You can, you just have to wait until you unlock regular Amon through the subquest line in the first zone. I got stuck on that too, they really don't make it clear.

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 10:57 PM
I don't think Kamihimes have specialized weapons, it doesn't show up in their status page, that only applies to Souls.
You only need to care for specialized weapons cause they are the only ones you can use as main for Souls (Guns for Billy for example), for subs what matters most is the element, the base atk&hp and skill level.

According to the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#i9792601 ), sub weapons gain the 1.2x bonus too, so for Billy, best results would be using all guns, assuming all your variety of weapons are within similar stats then the other factors.

Unless google translate is failing me.

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 11:10 PM
According to the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#i9792601 ), sub weapons gain the 1.2x bonus too, so for Billy, best results would be using all guns, assuming all your variety of weapons are within similar stats then the other factors.

Unless google translate is failing me.
Adding to that, there's also a 10% same-element bonus from eidolons that applies to both the soul and kamihime. But in practice it's much easier to level eidolons of disparate elements, and there's only so many SSR eidolons to go around. There's also the debuff/buff effects of the summon to consider, so the same-element bonus is only a minor consideration.

MasterE
02-27-2017, 12:31 AM
Going single weapon would only increase the soul's attack. You would improve your hime's power and survivability by keeping their favored weapons on hand, too. There aren't that many that favor guns, but atm I have many that favor staff and glaive, so I'm trying to push them higher than the lances and axes on my grid, and I think my team is hitting far above their weight because of it.

EDIT: Btw, if you're having trouble understanding the translation, you don't have to speculate, go ask on the discord chat (https://discord.gg/3tZtUBE). Players have been there since the dmm version, which means they have more credibility than if they were authenticated by nutaku.

President Ramu
02-27-2017, 01:26 AM
On my original account I've managed to pull the Premium gacha three times by hitting 3k jewels (including the first one when you start the game). I've gotten Artemis THREE FUCKING TIMES.

I think after this Event burning me out and getting openly trolled by the gacha I might be done. This is just madness.

Ringabel
02-27-2017, 07:07 AM

i think u both right and wrong.

first, it shown already that sub weapon slot do indeed give 1.2x benefit to soul if it preferred weapon. we agree here.

second, according to dmm tutorial, it also apply to hime, but hime preferred weapon lack documentation on nutaku ver. on discord, we also try to test, but it seem for now R hime do not seem to get preferred weapon 1.2 bonus, or it bugged, or their preferred weapon is not expected.

but all that going off the point. what i trying to say is, even if it correctly add 1.2 bonus to Kamihime, u still right that compared to preferred weapon bonus, base stat and weaponskill is both greater impact, and easier to utilize.

1- if u line up all soul and Kamihime for prefer same weapon, then u stack all that weapon, u only get 20% more bonus.

example using all 1000atk weapon to easy calculation, total attack 10000 for 10 weapon, add 20% bonus = 12000.

2- if u line up all soul and kamihime element, and use same weapon element, but ignore preferred weapon type, if all SR weapon and adding 3.5% attack each, use same example of 10000 atk, it already 35% bonus to all Kamihime of the element = 13500

but, additional advantage is,
1- it easier to stack kamihime and weapon of same element, than of same preference in longer term, because there 6 elements but 9 type of weapon
2- the 3.5% is at weaponskill lv1, and easy to raise to about 8% per weapon, and it max at 13% per weapon.

so the end advise for gaining power is, base stat == weaponskill > weapon preference. it still good u can match up, but maybe bad idea to sacrifice other thing to maintain weapon preference.

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 08:30 AM
Going single weapon would only increase the soul's attack. You would improve your hime's power and survivability by keeping their favored weapons on hand, too.
Looking at the formulas on the JP wiki page (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#i9792601 ), Souls get an attack AND HP boost from having their specialized weapons equiped as sub-weapons. Kamihime only get an attack boost, so it's actually the opposite of what you've said here.

EDIT: Btw, if you're having trouble understanding the translation, you don't have to speculate, go ask on the discord chat (https://discord.gg/3tZtUBE). Players have been there since the dmm version, which means they have more credibility than if they were authenticated by nutaku.
The Discord chat is fast-moving and spammed up with chatter. Many questions get ignored in the sea of chatter, and the answers will get missed by most anyway. Forums are the place to hold these topical discussions. Important info will get further summarized into easily-readable FAQs as it's verified.

Zenithale
02-27-2017, 08:34 AM
Is the "Grimoire of Apotheosis" just an item to increase the Level of a SSR Kamihime? = completely useless if we don't have one, or it's something else?
Thanks in advance.

MasterE
02-27-2017, 08:49 AM
example using all 1000atk weapon to easy calculation, total attack 10000 for 10 weapon, add 20% bonus = 12000.

2- if u line up all soul and kamihime element, and use same weapon element, but ignore preferred weapon type, if all SR weapon and adding 3.5% attack each, use same example of 10000 atk, it already 35% bonus to all Kamihime of the element = 13500
Better check your math. Simplify: a 1k weapon * 1.2 = 1200, 10 of those = 12k
A 1k weapon * 1.035 = 1035, 10 of those = 10350

The highest weapon skill bonus you can get on any weapon is 16%, and that's after spending a lot of time and resources to max lvl.

The Discord chat is fast-moving and spammed up with chatter. Many questions get ignored in the sea of chatter, and the answers will get missed by most anyway. Forums are the place to hold these topical discussions. Important info will get further summarized into easily-readable FAQs as it's verified.Oh, excuses. You formed your impression from one visit, and with no intention of a good faith effort at getting information.

Ringabel
02-27-2017, 09:01 AM
Better check your math. Simplify: a 1k weapon * 1.2 = 1200, 10 of those = 12k
A 1k weapon * 1.035 = 1035, 10 of those = 10350

it much easier to correct u if u more willing to listen and not so angry all the time.

weaponskill apply to entire grid. not 1 weapon. weapon pref apply for that weapon.

3.5% apply to entire 10k. that's why weaponskill is so good.

that's why everyone has been telling u from start that stacking weaponskill is one of core way to get stronger since the game release.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 09:24 AM
it much easier to correct u if u more willing to listen and not so angry all the time.

weaponskill apply to entire grid. not 1 weapon. weapon pref apply for that weapon.

3.5% apply to entire 10k. that's why weaponskill is so good.

that's why everyone has been telling u from start that stacking weaponskill is one of core way to get stronger since the game release.

Does the stat boost from same element Eidolons also apply in the same way as preferred weapon?

Ringabel
02-27-2017, 09:29 AM
yes, same element eidolon apply only for that eidolon.

MasterE
02-27-2017, 09:40 AM
3.5% apply to entire 10k. that's why weaponskill is so good.10k total of 10 weapons still gets the 3.5% multiplied once. Do the math again; +3.5% is equivalent to a 1.035 multiplier, not a 1.35 multiplier.

What you're doing is multiplying both the weapon value and the multiplier by 10. If that were correct, then a 20% bonus to ten 1k weapons would be 200%.

Ringabel
02-27-2017, 09:56 AM
10k total of 10 weapons still gets the 3.5% multiplied once. Do the math again; +3.5% is equivalent to a 1.035 multiplier, not a 1.35 multiplier.

What you're doing is multiplying both the weapon value and the multiplier by 10. If that were correct, then a 20% bonus to ten 1k weapons would be 200%.

u still not getting it

weapon preference 20% bonus apply only to individual weapon.

weaponskill apply to entire grid.

they are completely different calculation, that is why weaponskill apply 10x, and weapon preference do not multiply to 200% bonus.

u can easily prove or disprove this. in fact, Greggers and myself proved weaponskill apply to entire grid on page 3 of FAQ/Q&A thread.

additionally, we keep pinging u on discord so it can be discussed faster but u ignoring.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE=MasterE;64378]
I need a bit of clarification here.

By grid do you mean only on weapons? Or does the increase in stats apply to the Kamihime's overall total?

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, forgot to delete all of the quote. <.<

Ringabel
02-27-2017, 10:20 AM
sorry, grid meant final total, not only weapon grid.

weaponskill and eidolon aura multiply final total.

if ur edit page show 10000atk, with 35% +ATK weaponskill mean u have 13500 in combat, not counting main and support eidolon aura bonus.

this easy to prove, if u juggle ur grid so it have 10% total more +HP weaponskill, and then compare HP value on edit page and in combat.

a flat percentage bonus on total stat is the proof that i posted at here http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2986-kamipro-game-guide-faq-thread-2.html#post62829

MasterE
02-27-2017, 11:41 AM
if ur edit page show 10000atk, with 35% +ATK weaponskill mean u have 13500 in combat, not counting main and support eidolon aura bonus.You still don't get that I was pointing out that this math was wrong. Weapon skill never gets as high as 35%. What really baffles me is that you correctly calculated the weapon favor bonus, then inflated the weapon skill bonus by a decimal point. That's ill gotten gains.

Go over this again:

One weapon with 1k atk value and weapon favor bonus (20%) has an adjusted atk of 1000 * 1.2 = 1200. Ten identical weapons would have (1000 * 1.2) * 10 = 12000.

One weapon with 1k atk value and minimum weapon skill (3.5%) has an adjusted atk of 1000 * 1.035 = 1035. Ten identical weapons would be (1000 * 1.035) * 10 = 10350.

aswq
02-27-2017, 12:07 PM
But the weapons skill does not apply to the weapon itself, it applies to the total element damage.

One weapon with 1k atk and 3.5% skill and 9 weapons with 1k atk and no skill but of the same element would be 10k base atk. For the bonus, 10k*1.035 = 10350

I have one question thou.
Is it better to lb the event weapon or keep them separated to fill my weapon grid?

MasterE
02-27-2017, 12:26 PM
But the weapons skill does not apply to the weapon itself, it applies to the total element damage.

One weapon with 1k atk and 3.5% skill and 9 weapons with 1k atk and no skill but of the same element would be 10k base atk. For the bonus, 10k*1.035 = 10350Alright, reread the article for weapon skill, and the correct formula would be:

1k + (1k * 0.035 * 10 = 350) = 1350.

So the figure was correct, but the calculations presented were misleading.

I have one question thou.
Is it better to lb the event weapon or keep them separated to fill my weapon grid?For the short term, leveling them individually will get faster and sooner stat gains. By the time the advancement slows down or maxes out, you'll probably find other weapons you want in your grid.

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 12:34 PM
Looking at the equation from the JP wiki, it seems to be missing a sigma sign to sum up all the weapons and eidolons. Perhaps that's the source of this confusion.
Attack power shown for soul ={1000+LvUP_Bonus*1+(Rank×40)*2+[sum across 10 weapons(Weapon_attack_power×specialized_weapon_bo nus_1.2)]+[sum across 6 eidolon(eidolon_ATK_power×same_element_bonus_1.1)]}×(1+master_bonus*3).

I'd keep the event weapons separated and level them up individually until you fill out your grid. That's what I plan to do with the eidolons. It wastes some XP but it'll give you a short-term boost. Once your grid is filled with SRs and one weapon is capped, then LB it. If that short-term boost is unnecessary, don't waste the XP leveling a weapon which will just be scrapped.

aswq
02-27-2017, 12:59 PM
And do I lose the progress if I end up lb them?

My weapons grid is: 4 Armageddon Lance (1 of them as main) the Dark Amon wep, Beelz wep, 2 random SR non dark and 2 random R non dark as well. (The gems gacha simply doesn't want to give me the dark R Kamihimes)
So probably gonna keep it like that.

What I need now is Soul points. I haven't realized we get a poor amount of them per level up.

MasterE
02-27-2017, 01:08 PM
Did a quick test to confirm weapon favor bonus. Starting with one empty slot in the weapon grid and these starting values:

Chronos (wind) atk: 16234
Total weapon atk: 7976

Added electric lance atk: 611
Chronos atk: 16845 - 16234 = 611
Total weapon: 8587 - 7976 = 611

Replaced with water glaive atk: 819
Chronos atk: 17216 - 16234 = 982
Total weapon: 8795 - 7976 = 819

819 weapon atk * 1.2 weapon favor bonus = 982 atk

So that's implemented at nutaku. It's a boon to anyone who hasn't focused on an element for whichever reason.

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 01:48 PM
And do I lose the progress if I end up lb them?

My weapons grid is: 4 Armageddon Lance (1 of them as main) the Dark Amon wep, Beelz wep, 2 random SR non dark and 2 random R non dark as well. (The gems gacha simply doesn't want to give me the dark R Kamihimes)
So probably gonna keep it like that.

What I need now is Soul points. I haven't realized we get a poor amount of them per level up.
Well, if your Soul can wield it, LB maxing the lance will boost your limit break. Sounds like you need to farm the Dark Disaster for SR dark weapons to fill out your grid. I wouldn't level the lances past 15 or 20; any more is too much wasted XP.

Ringabel
02-27-2017, 06:55 PM
Alright, reread the article for weapon skill, and the correct formula would be:

1k + (1k * 0.035 * 10 = 350) = 1350.

So the figure was correct, but the calculations presented were misleading.

i do not know what is so difficult to understand and why u are now talking about 1 weapon being affected by 10 weaponskill instead.

here, i know better way to explain:

u have 10 uncle. all visit house for family reunion

each uncle give u $1000 pocket money, and if u playing same sports as uncle, he give 20% extra because he like u more.

at end of day, each uncle's wife, ur aunties, say 'ok, if u wearing same color clothes as my husband, whatever all ur uncles given u plus ur current savings combined together, i give % bonus based on that total sum, between 3.5% to 13%)

therefore, there no real point to measure weaponskill bonus on 1 weapon, 1000 x 1.35 = 1350 because it apply to sum. u should be calculating about total, not individual weapon.

edit: so it not misunderstood, ur math in quoted is finally correct, but focusing on wrong thing.

Tony
02-28-2017, 01:06 AM
Quick question that I hope wasn't answered previously. Will we be getting ways to expand our Weapons and/or Eidolons Inventory? Or are we stuck at 50 forever?

President Ramu
02-28-2017, 01:09 AM
Quick question that I hope wasn't answered previously. Will we be getting ways to expand our Weapons and/or Eidolons Inventory? Or are we stuck at 50 forever?

I'm fairly certain you can use jewels to do it, though I've never done it myself (I hoard those mofos). Try in the Shop section in that tab on the right side of the screen maybe.

Tony
02-28-2017, 01:38 AM
I'm fairly certain you can use jewels to do it, though I've never done it myself (I hoard those mofos). Try in the Shop section in that tab on the right side of the screen maybe.

Oh, there it is. I get the feeling those things are usually a bit more obvious. Thanks man.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 02:33 AM
Has a calculator been made for determining which eidolon/weapons to use for maximum damage?

sanahtlig
02-28-2017, 09:47 AM
My weapon capacity is currently 250 and my eidolon capacity is 100. That's from jewels only.

NCO
02-28-2017, 10:01 AM
Hey would somebody be kind enough to direct me to the dmm event list for this game if there is one... i wanted to see what events are coming up and so forth but i couldn't seem to find that tab in the japanese wiki. thanks in advance!

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 10:08 AM
Hey would somebody be kind enough to direct me to the dmm event list for this game if there is one... i wanted to see what events are coming up and so forth but i couldn't seem to find that tab in the japanese wiki. thanks in advance!

神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7

- - - Updated - - -

For whatever reason it added a space in the middle of it. So you'll have to remove that manually. It's between the % and the B.

Eliont
02-28-2017, 10:11 AM
corrected link http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?イベント一覧

NCO
02-28-2017, 10:25 AM
神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7

- - - Updated - - -

For whatever reason it added a space in the middle of it. So you'll have to remove that manually. It's between the % and the B.

Wow thanks! at first i was like this isn't working lol...this is exactly what i was looking for :D

- - - Updated - - -

well that sucks next light events ssr weapon is a bow

sniddy
02-28-2017, 02:33 PM
Bit stuck on the panel mission 'raise a weapons skill level'not sure how?

Aidoru
02-28-2017, 02:42 PM
Bit stuck on the panel mission 'raise a weapons skill level'not sure how?

Enhance a weapon that has a skill with any R or higher weapon. They don't need to be the same rank or element, higher rank just has higher success rate, which goes down the higher the current skill level is.

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 04:14 AM
Skimmed the thread and I want to know what's up with all the Solomon hate? Book of Raziel is usable every 3 turns and gives an attack boost when used as Solomon, plus she gets higher base ability damage which helps clear out some fodder when using an EX skill that hits all enemies. Solomon's Ring individual hits can raise or lower the gauge for the enemy to kick them out of Raging which saves your team health and causes the enemy to take more damage when they're in stun status so a sort of hidden damage buff for your party since your entire team gets to use their basic attacks which can be buffed which with somebody like Beelzebub sending your party into the Rage state can be pretty significant. On the other side you can use her abilities to break stun sending them into the Rage state before your turn which will end your half of the turn with them going into the Stunned state instead of getting a turn with the Rage state and if you pass Black Propaganda and have Satan you can pretty well keep them from using their most powerful abilities. I agree that Mordred is probably the strongest contributor in terms of damage for raids, but there are other things and with the events by yourself ranging the enemy guages using Solomon isn't a bad tactic plus Solomon is cheaper and her master gives ability damage which is pretty much always useful. You also have to consider weapon specialties Solomon can use staves and having a SSR burst is worth something if that's your only option and depending on your weapons that 20% bonus can add up. To my knowledge the damage added from the DoTs doesn't increase your per turn PP for raids so whilst you are dealing more damage effectively it's not going to help you get MVP since it goes by PP not Damage.

Solomon's ring actually does end up doing solid additive damage should their only be one target that gets hit by every tick and in terms of completing levels each hit is separate so there's very little waste when killing mobs which that damage could potentially add up depending on what type of luck assembling a team you've had.

I'd take Solomon over D'art, Siegfried, and Arthur personally and Solomon is cheap on SP. Andromeda is only really useful if you need that healer if you don't she's lack luster and if you just need a little healing IMO Joan is better for that.

IMO
Mordred for Raids

Andromeda if you need a healer

Joan for general purpose

Solomon and Arthur are both acceptable and IMO they're pretty equal.

Siegfried and D'art are the worthless ones IMO.

Yolodesu
03-01-2017, 06:03 AM
Hi. I didnt read the entire thread so sorry if i repeat things that have been said already.

First of all as you said, souls strength change depending on the content you're doing (raid / event / daylies)

I'm a main Siegfried and i'm really happy with her, but on daylies she is just an auto-attack bot and you would better go with Granuaile or profit to lvl up other heroes.
But when it comes to boss with rage / stun mechanics it change completely. Event boss is just faceroll actually and she really deserves her "mvp stealer" tittle on raid boss as you can still gain mvp even if you came in after other people.

For Andromeda its not only a "if you need a healer" thingy. During a raid, her heals, as every other souls buff, will benefit
to other people in the raid, making her one of the most valuable hero. Not even talking about her rez to recover if you messed up.

Pretty much every heroes have buff like that, the only one who doesnt is Solomon.

Even in solo situation, i assume people talking about optimization here managed to get ssr, and its more interesting to have someone able to buff them than a damage dealer only.

You can say that its the same for Siegfried, the only credit you can give her is a better control on a raging boss, which is what Solomon does in a different way while being better in general situation, and you would be right. But if you aim for mvp Siegfried is a stronger pick, and you still have the choice to switch on the snatch-bot (believe in snatch \o/ ) on daylies.

In the end (for what it is worth considering i didnt play on dmm), i don't think there is any bad choice, and you should play the hero you enjoy the most.

ps : sorry for average english :o

Aidoru
03-01-2017, 08:53 AM
That's actually not exactly true. While it may not count towards PP or damage, not that I've cared to checked, it still reduces the boss's HP for everyone, and extremely fast with more people....

sanahtlig
03-01-2017, 08:56 AM
Skimmed the thread and I want to know what's up with all the Solomon hate? Book of Raziel is usable every 3 turns and gives an attack boost when used as Solomon, plus she gets higher base ability damage which helps clear out some fodder when using an EX skill that hits all enemies.
Solomon is passed over as an attacker because Solomon's Ring--her main damage ability--doesn't get the full benefit from eidolon elemental bonuses, which is an important source of damage. It's very easy to achieve an 80% eidolon elemental bonus for your team element, so Solomon's Ring and thus Solomon herself lags behind in damage once you acquire SSR eidolons with elemental bonuses that match your team element (first 3 events). One workaround is to use eidolons that provide a character-based elemental bonus instead (which fully stacks with Solomon's Ring), but that lowers the damage output of your entire team, especially at higher weapon skill levels, and thus isn't a good trade-off.

Ramazan
03-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Solomon is passed over as an attacker because Solomon's Ring--her main damage ability--doesn't stack with elemental bonuses to a specific element (from weapon skills and eidolon), which becomes the primary means of boosting party damage in endgame. It's very easy to obtain elemental bonuses that can nearly triple your damage output for a specific element (80% eidolon bonus and 50% from weapons), so Solomon's Ring and thus Solomon herself quickly becomes obsolete. She only seems useful now, when elemental damage bonuses are low. My current group, for example, only has a 10% buff to water damage base and 40% with a compatible friend eidolon--but that will change in a matter of weeks.

Lol this was an awesome explaining bud, gonna use this post as a future reference when somebody wanna show up with solomon.

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 10:12 AM
How about for Rosenkreuz? Do her skills benefit from specific elemental bonuses, or she doesn't just like Solomon? It'd be kinda funny if she outscales Solomon.

sanahtlig
03-01-2017, 10:27 AM
How about for Rosenkreuz? Do her skills benefit from specific elemental bonuses, or she doesn't just like Solomon? It'd be kinda funny if she outscales Solomon.
Rosenkreuz has the same weakness (a main skill that does multi-element damage). At least she has a raid buff skill though, and she's a prerequisite for Mordred.

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 02:42 PM
is eido effect stackable(my own + friend's eido effect).

My case is i'm having Fafnir as my main eido and then selected a friend who is using Fafnir as well. However, i felt the dmg is weaker than i using thunder build (fafnir as main + thunderbird from friend).... and of course i got the kamihimes that fit the element~

naenae
03-01-2017, 03:14 PM
Well just got drew my first 3000 crystal roll other than tutorial crystals and managed to get my hands on an ssr demonic sword lucifer...a dupe of one I already have. Getting a dupe also gave me a demonic eye. Is it worth it to save demonic eyes for tickets or is the holy grail worth getting immediately?

dreadpin
03-01-2017, 03:22 PM

I <3 my dark team :cool:, missing a dark healer..... should i go for andromeda?

If a sol here would be awesome~

Aidoru
03-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Well just got drew my first 3000 crystal roll other than tutorial crystals and managed to get my hands on an ssr demonic sword lucifer...a dupe of one I already have. Getting a dupe also gave me a demonic eye. Is it worth it to save demonic eyes for tickets or is the holy grail worth getting immediately?

From what I can see, it's ATK boost is extremely low for a SSR weapon and wouldn't even provide you with a elemental skill boost. It's probably intended to be use as enhance material to rank up skills, not as something to actually equip and use. I wouldn't use the eyes on anything but the SSR ticket.

Vortex
03-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Hi, could someone explain de difference between elemental up and caracter up on Eid bonus ? (and why the former is better)

thank and sorry if i missed the explanation somewhere :/

dreadpin
03-01-2017, 04:21 PM
From what I can see, it's ATK boost is extremely low for a SSR weapon and wouldn't even provide you with a elemental skill boost. It's probably intended to be use as enhance material to rank up skills, not as something to actually equip and use. I wouldn't use the eyes on anything but the SSR ticket.

hmmm low? i think it's alright and it's still better than SR weapons. Event lance at lv 61(enough mats to max LB it but see if RNGesus shine upon me on last day~), the rest all lv 40 same goes to SR weapons.

btw holy grail purpose is the skill that "weapon skill lv up chance increase in enhance(++)"

Aidoru
03-01-2017, 04:32 PM
hmmm low? i think it's alright and it's still better than SR weapons. Event lance at lv 61(enough mats to max LB it but see if RNGesus shine upon me on last day~), the rest all lv 40 same goes to SR weapons.

It isn't better than SR weapons, in fact most R weapons have higher attack than it at Lv50. It's extremely low ATK for a SSR weapon, which as mentioned before, is probably meant to be used as enhance material for skill up. Event SSR lance caps out at 2k. Lucifer sword at 2.2k. The grail is only 1.2k. These are their max stats at Lv125... I mentioned before, it provides no elemental attack or HP boost like every other weapon does. Doing the math for you, it would only have 750 ATK at Lv50, its 0/4 break limit cap. Both of the other 2 SSR weapons break 1k at Lv50. Your average SR weapon has more atk at Lv50 than the grail, but requires at least 1 break limit, not that it would need too as they still out stat it without even break limiting once, and most R weapons have more than that at Lv50.

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Hi, could someone explain de difference between elemental up and caracter up on Eid bonus ? (and why the former is better)

thank and sorry if i missed the explanation somewhere :/

Character up means it's checking for the attribute of the character, with zero regard for her skills. Element up checks for the skill being used, with zero regard for the girl.
The example given in the wiki looks at Amon (the normal fire attribute version) and that skill of hers that does Fire and Dark damage. In the case of improving the attack of fire characters, since the skill is being cast by Amon, both the fire and the dark hits will be improved. In the case of improving the attack power of fire element, it's only the fire hit of that skill that gets buffed.

Why is element up considered to be better than character up? According to the wiki, the two actually factor into damage calculation differently. The former is potentially stronger because it's a multiplicative bonus, while the latter is an additive bonus.

dreadpin
03-02-2017, 05:55 PM
hmmm which soul should i after, siegfried or solomon for the 3rd one....i'm a full offensive dark team

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Is it safe to discard the rare weapon that got unlocked with a R kamihime?

Ramazan
03-02-2017, 06:22 PM
hmmm which soul should i after, siegfried or solomon for the 3rd one....i'm a full offensive dark team

I'd pick andromeda but if you still wanna continue go offensive you better pick either arthur or siegfried. Sieg has difficult use at crowded raids and arthur is overall a better choice anyway. Sieg specializes at stealing MVP if used right, but due to her skills being boss focused you better use anything else than sieg if there's no boss at a particular map, like sp dailies for instance.

(just dont pick solomon, never)

President Ramu
03-02-2017, 06:40 PM

I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS WORK SOMEHOW.

Ramazan
03-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Solomon is passed over as an attacker because Solomon's Ring--her main damage ability--doesn't stack with elemental bonuses to a specific element (from weapon skills and eidolon), which becomes the primary means of boosting party damage in endgame. It's very easy to obtain elemental bonuses that can nearly triple your damage output for a specific element (80% eidolon bonus and 50% from weapons), so Solomon's Ring and thus Solomon herself quickly becomes obsolete. She only seems useful now, when elemental damage bonuses are low. My current group, for example, only has a 10% buff to water damage base and 40% with a compatible friend eidolon--but that will change in a matter of weeks.

Man explained here why Solomon is no good. No one's forcing anybody to not pick her, yeah get Solomon now, regret later for all i care :)

President Ramu
03-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Man explained here why Solomon is no good. No one's forcing anybody to not pick her, yeah get Solomon now, regret later for all i care :)

Haha, my "good" teams are already boring, I'm gonna run out of stuff to do if I don't start making weird ones. And it beats running Anzu/Snatch tests all day for sure.

dreadpin
03-02-2017, 06:52 PM
I'd pick andromeda but if you still wanna continue go offensive you better pick either arthur or siegfried. Sieg has difficult use at crowded raids and arthur is overall a better choice anyway. Sieg specializes at stealing MVP if used right, but due to her skills being boss focused you better use anything else than sieg if there's no boss at a particular map, like sp dailies for instance.

thanks for the respond, already gotten Mordred and Arthur. For the 3rd one, if i were to go Andromeda or Siegfried, i need to unlock more standard and elite.....Solomon really that bad? (with Arthur and Mordred unlocked.... she's the one doesn't need to unlock further standard/elite)3933

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 07:04 PM
So, notice that Solomon's big skill, Solomon's Ring, is a hit of each element to a target? There's a scaling problem with that.

Now, refer back to this:
"Character up means it's checking for the attribute of the character, with zero regard for her skills. Element up checks for the skill being used, with zero regard for the girl.
The example given in the wiki looks at Amon (the normal fire attribute version) and that skill of hers that does Fire and Dark damage. In the case of improving the attack of fire characters, since the skill is being cast by Amon, both the fire and the dark hits will be improved. In the case of improving the attack power of fire element, it's only the fire hit of that skill that gets buffed.

Why is element up considered to be better than character up? According to the wiki, the two actually factor into damage calculation differently. The former is potentially stronger because it's a multiplicative bonus, while the latter is an additive bonus. "

So if lategame wants a player to stack bonuses to a element attribute, only one of the six hits of Solomon's Ring would benefit from the given element being stacked. And if you instead stack bonuses to characters of one element so that all hits benefit, it scales up slower.

Ramazan
03-03-2017, 01:00 AM
So new event is at 6th. This means some farming for elixirs for me. Also phoenix supports my elements heavily.

Namakurimu
03-03-2017, 04:44 AM
So new event is at 6th. This means some farming for elixirs for me. Also phoenix supports my elements heavily.

Pleeeeeeassee make another thread about it.

nazrin992
03-03-2017, 05:34 AM
Out of curiosity, is the Ticket for each end of login bonus permanent or does it have a limit?

Also, what is the condition on clear our own summoned RBs? I just summon a standard RB and while I didn't defeat it, it also didn't 'clear' the boss and unlock Expert RB. So I am kind of confused. Is this bugged or is it because I didn't fill certain condition?

Nitewolf
03-03-2017, 06:45 AM
Out of curiosity, is the Ticket for each end of login bonus permanent or does it have a limit?

Also, what is the condition on clear our own summoned RBs? I just summon a standard RB and while I didn't defeat it, it also didn't 'clear' the boss and unlock Expert RB. So I am kind of confused. Is this bugged or is it because I didn't fill certain condition?

The condition to unlock expert is to summon and defeat a standard RB of the respective element. If you only summon it, but it doesn't get defeated (or your party dies and you decide to leave instead of staying on until it gets killed) it does not clear.

Ramazan
03-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Pleeeeeeassee make another thread about it.

Welp, someone else already did, but without a guide...

nazrin992
03-03-2017, 09:17 AM
The condition to unlock expert is to summon and defeat a standard RB of the respective element. If you only summon it, but it doesn't get defeated (or your party dies and you decide to leave instead of staying on until it gets killed) it does not clear.

So I need to beat it itself? Kind of hard when most people join in and insta-kill or nuke it ^-^;

lostone
03-03-2017, 10:38 AM
What is the best way to farm for fangs? I can only find one fang per day if I farm the whole entire day on SP Quest Expert.

Locutus
03-03-2017, 10:57 AM
This might be a stupid question, but am I missing a method for (a F2P player) getting Kamihimes? It seems like after the first bunch of jewels from the story get spent, the potential rate of getting new himes slows to a trickle unless you get godly rng.
So new event is at 6th. This means some farming for elixirs for me. Also phoenix supports my elements heavily.If I may ask, how are you farming elixirs? I'm assuming you're farming the materials to trade for them from the shop, but what map(s) are you using for this?

Ramazan
03-03-2017, 12:17 PM
This might be a stupid question, but am I missing a method for (a F2P player) getting Kamihimes? It seems like after the first bunch of jewels from the story get spent, the potential rate of getting new himes slows to a trickle unless you get godly rng.If I may ask, how are you farming elixirs? I'm assuming you're farming the materials to trade for them from the shop, but what map(s) are you using for this?

Use every map. I mean each time you buy an elixir, its price goes up. So its more efficient to try to farm every map. Im farming for 15 stam one atm cuz lazy

Vortex
03-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Thank for the answer you made anon (and the completion made later by the other anon (or the same as far as i can know :x))

To obtain KH on "regular" basis, as far as I know, is either stack up jewel with completion reward on quests and login reward and spend them 3.000 at a time and hope or you may also use gem gatcha even if you will mostly end up with R KH (whith is not that bad for F2P player I guess).

If there is another solution, I would be glad to know ! (and for elixirs too)

(I hope I don't bother with my poor english, as you may notice, it's not my mother tongue)

Skulkraken
03-03-2017, 12:27 PM
So, assuming we stick to a schedule similar to the JP version, how long will we need to wait before we get a soul that can make use of bows or arcane weapons? ...Are there event-only souls?

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 01:51 PM
The update that brought event #6 (~2 months after launch) added Spartacus and Achilles (first bow using souls). Not sure when Hercules was added, but looking at the comments, the wiki page for her wasn't created until mid-September (~5.5 months after launch).
The update that brought event #13 (1 week short of 5 months after launch) seems to be the one that introduced Aleister Crowley and Alessandro di Cagliostro (first arcane users). Morgan le Fay's wiki page got its first comment in early November (little over 7 months after launch).
I don't see any event-only heroic souls.

Aidoru
03-03-2017, 02:53 PM
Does anyone know if we can pull newly added R Kamihimes in regular gatcha? Such as Dike? And if not, do they ever add in Kamihimes to regular gatcha?

Wished they would at least show us the contents.

President Ramu
03-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know if we can pull newly added R Kamihimes in regular gatcha? Such as Dike? And if not, do they ever add in Kamihimes to regular gatcha?

Wished they would at least show us the contents.

I can only tell you what I've personally seen, but I've pulled the normal gacha quite a bit (I make new accounts a lot so I try to unlock girls for the extra jewels to get the second 3000) and I've ONLY ever gotten the three girls that they show on the gacha itself. I don't even know if there are other R girls to get, frankly.

vysethevaliant
03-03-2017, 03:50 PM
In-regards to elixir-farming, what's the best map to farm for EXP/drop ratio? I've been doing 7-4, since the EXP/stamina balance is good, but if there's a better area to farm elixir materials I might switch over (to prepare for the next event).

dreadpin
03-03-2017, 04:18 PM
so there's nothing special for gems, like better draw during a period? keep on spending them on gacha and donate to union?

jazz154
03-03-2017, 05:15 PM
so there's nothing special for gems, like better draw during a period? keep on spending them on gacha and donate to union?

Last limit break for kamihimes are kinda expensive: SR is 10k, SSR is 20k and then there is something called awaking for (some?) SSR 270k

Povak
03-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Hi guys, i'm getting this error when i try to register, what is it? server down?

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.
__SERVERNAME__

aphral
03-03-2017, 07:30 PM
Hi guys, i'm getting this error when i try to register, what is it? server down?

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.
__SERVERNAME__

It seems to be a problem with their homepage, try "/games/" instead of "/home/" in the url to login and open the game client from there.

If the game page gives a "502 Bad gateway", try F5 and Ctrl F5

Aidoru
03-03-2017, 08:16 PM
Servers/site were just down, they resolved the problem already. Make sure to check the Nutaku facebook or twitter if that ever happens. They did announce when it happen.

I can only tell you what I've personally seen, but I've pulled the normal gacha quite a bit (I make new accounts a lot so I try to unlock girls for the extra jewels to get the second 3000) and I've ONLY ever gotten the three girls that they show on the gacha itself. I don't even know if there are other R girls to get, frankly.

I have 13 R girls but a few of them I got from my 3 3k jewel pulls. I'm not 100% sure since I didn't care to keep track at the time but I believe most of them I believe I got from regular gatcha. In fact, the only one I'm missing is Dike which is why I'm asking.

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 08:25 PM
Servers/site were just down, they resolved the problem already. Make sure to check the Nutaku facebook or twitter if that ever happens. They did announce when it happen.

Oh ok, i'm new at the game thanks for the tip :3

BarbatosZaku
03-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Urania, Rusalka and Boreas are the only Kh that you can obtain in gems?

President Ramu
03-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Urania, Rusalka and Boreas are the only Kh that you can obtain in gems?

I can't say 100% for certain, because we don't have a source for the actual gacha contents. But I know that I've personally never seen an R hime that's not one of them come out of the normal gacha, over maybe 100-150 or so pulls.

Abu
03-03-2017, 09:22 PM
I can't say 100% for certain, because we don't have a source for the actual gacha contents. But I know that I've personally never seen an R hime that's not one of them come out of the normal gacha, over maybe 100-150 or so pulls.

I got Indra today in normal. I think Perun and Nergal are also possible.

Scratch that. Forgot it was Indra I got with panel mission kami ticket. It might have been Perun I picked up in normal.

aphral
03-03-2017, 09:40 PM
I got Mephis and Ignis from my premium pull. Indra, Negral and Perun from normal pulls

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Wiki says that originally Urania, Rusalka, Boreas, Perun, Indra, and Nergal can be gotten with gems. Then after June 30 (~3 months after launch), Orpheus, Mephistopheles, Astaroth, Undine, Zephyros, and Baphomet were added. No other R kamihime have been recorded to be drawn from gem gacha.

Ramazan
03-04-2017, 02:13 AM
I heard one guy pulling a SR from gem gacha.

vysethevaliant
03-04-2017, 02:17 AM
Where can I find Luminous Fang? I need one for my Sol, and I've tried both INT as well as EXP dailies and I can't seem to get them to drop. :/

Yolodesu
03-04-2017, 02:56 AM
Where can I find Luminous Fang? I need one for my Sol, and I've tried both INT as well as EXP dailies and I can't seem to get them to drop. :/

It drop in EXP for sure

vysethevaliant
03-04-2017, 03:06 AM
It drop in EXP for sure, and more rarely on raid boss (even if i have a doubt about that)
Thanks, I'll try a few more times (as much as my stamina will allow). I'd like to get my Sol evolved for the upcoming event, but if not I guess it'll have to wait.

Speaking of events, is it true that this game never has "choose-your-own" tickets, ala Granblue Fantasy? Given the importance of getting certain characterst finish off a team, it seems a little cruel to leave it all up to chance, especially if the guaranteed SSR (if we ever get them as a bonus for doing a multi-pull) would likely include summons as well.

I spent quite a bit on GBF (when I played it) and don't have an issue doing the same thing here. However, if the tickets you purchase can only give you random characters (or, in rare cases, dupes of characters you already have which would serve no purpose at all) I might have to second-guess spending any sort of money on this.

Also, I'm pretty surprised to see an event come and go with no sort of purchase bundle become available (aside from the 1500 gold one, which doesn't even guarantee an SSR so it's worthless for me). You'd think, with the game just starting out, they'd try to encourage more people to open their wallets to start building towards a certain team. I currently have Sol (who I re-rolled for) and the Apocolypse summon as my two SSR, with the rest of my lineup being composed of SR characters. I'd love to add an SSR or two to my party but my luck with spending the (rather limited) in-game currency hasn't provided much in that regard unfortunately. It kind of makes me feel like I really have no goal to work towards, since I don't have a core element (aside from Sol for Light, but she can be put on many different set-ups). Here's hoping they give us something soon, ideally in the form of a choose-your-own ticket. Given how they adapted virtually everything of GBF, it'd be a shame if they didn't copy the ticket idea as well.

Yolodesu
03-04-2017, 03:13 AM
careful mate i think i was wrong about raid boss ;) Its not written on it and i should have more than i actually have.

i can't tell you much about your other question, i didnt play dmm version

vysethevaliant
03-04-2017, 03:38 AM
careful mate i think i was wrong about raid boss ;) Its not written on it and i should have more than i actually have.

i can't tell you much about your other question, i didnt play dmm version
No worries. I didn't manage a drop from the dailies (Expert). In one run I had four (FOUR) gold chests and no Luminous Fang. I just wanted to evolve my Sol, but I'm not about to waste stamina potions trying for it. Not with another event looming close.

I'll just complete it whenever I can, I guess. :/

Yolodesu
03-04-2017, 03:51 AM
No worries. I didn't manage a drop from the dailies (Expert). In one run I had four (FOUR) gold chests and no Luminous Fang. I just wanted to evolve my Sol, but I'm not about to waste stamina potions trying for it. Not with another event looming close.

I'll just complete it whenever I can, I guess. :/

Personally i'm doing the standard one for the holy crystals of light. I just got a gold chest which dropped me... a fang x)
A shame there is no trade system

Mattress
03-04-2017, 04:31 AM
I need 4 luminous fang (2 for sol, 1 for michael, 1 for Artemis), it's a nightmare. 0 fang after many many attempts...

dreadpin
03-04-2017, 05:04 AM
i can confirm the fang from Expert, keep on farming :D 3949

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 06:47 AM
I just started playing this game and I was wondering, is there any different in terms of "patches" between the Japanese version and the English version. Ex. does the japanese version have more characters?

Aidoru
03-04-2017, 07:39 AM
I just started playing this game and I was wondering, is there any different in terms of "patches" between the Japanese version and the English version. Ex. does the japanese version have more characters?

Of course...? Rarely are there MMO games that different counties experience the same patch versions at the same time, the only game I can even think of that did that was FFXIV.

The JP version of this game has about 9~10 months worth more of content that us.

Abu
03-04-2017, 07:40 AM
i can confirm the fang from Expert, keep on farming :D 3949

I get fangs in normal occasionally. Gold chests only, but still possible

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 07:58 AM
I was wondering if any souls can use a bow? from what I have seen so far in the game none of them can use a bow.

sanahtlig
03-04-2017, 09:16 AM
I was wondering if any souls can use a bow? from what I have seen so far in the game none of them can use a bow.
Two bow users will be added later.

Abu
03-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Anyone else find it annoying when you friend someone and then they switch main eidolons? Do you have any idea how rare it is to see Thunderbird pop up on an allies list? Even searching doesn't help much

Aidoru
03-04-2017, 05:10 PM
Anyone else find it annoying when you friend someone and then they switch main eidolons? Do you have any idea how rare it is to see Thunderbird pop up on an allies list? Even searching doesn't help much

I do this quite a bit since I have both a dark team and a light team, mostly use my light though. I'm guessing the eidolon of your current team is the helper friends see and not just the main eidolon on Team A?

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 05:22 PM
Two bow users will be added later.

Okay Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

I do this quite a bit since I have both a dark team and a light team, mostly use my light though. I'm guessing the eidolon of your current team is the helper friends see and not just the main eidolon on Team A?

As far as I was led to believe it's always the one on team A

Aidoru
03-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Oh, then I guess me constantly changing parties isn't a problem then since my light team is A and dark on B.

jazz154
03-04-2017, 10:04 PM

Changing team does change the eidolon that your friends see and can use. That much I can confirm.

PrimeKnight
03-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Is Solomon worth to choose? People said she's weak. Why's that?:confused:

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 11:17 PM
Lategame wants you to stack (and level up) the bejeezus out of Assault skills found on weapons.
In the damage formula, character up eidolon effects stack additively with the aforementioned Assault bonuses (as well as plain ol' in-battle attack buffs).
On the other hand, element attribute up effects are multiplied with the Assault bonuses, ergo they scale up better than character up effects.

Solomon's problem: Her major skill is 6 hits...divided among 6 elements, so 1 hit per element.
Character up effects would boost all 6 hits, but character up effects don't scale up as well.
Element up effects, while preferred for lategame, would only boost whichever one(s) of the 6 elements specifically mentioned.

So, Solomon is weak in the sense of fine early, but the slower scaling grows more noticable the more mature the game gets.

PrimeKnight
03-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Lategame wants you to stack (and level up) the bejeezus out of Assault skills found on weapons.
In the damage formula, character up eidolon effects stack additively with the aforementioned Assault bonuses (as well as plain ol' in-battle attack buffs).
On the other hand, element attribute up effects are multiplied with the Assault bonuses, ergo they scale up better than character up effects.

Solomon's problem: Her major skill is 6 hits...divided among 6 elements, so 1 hit per element.
Character up effects would boost all 6 hits, but character up effects don't scale up as well.
Element up effects, while preferred for lategame, would only boost whichever one(s) of the 6 elements specifically mentioned.

So, Solomon is weak in the sense of fine early, but the slower scaling grows more noticable the more mature the game gets.
I think I can understand Solomon's problem now. Thanks for your time to explain it.

VortexMagus
03-05-2017, 01:49 AM
I think I can understand Solomon's problem now. Thanks for your time to explain it.

Also, sheer damage is generally not desirable on your team. Usually your team needs three things: buffs to team, debuffs to enemy, and healing. Damage is really secondary and there are lots of kamihimes that are almost pure damage so your problem is usually not having enough buff/healing/debuff rather than not having enough damage.

Mordred handles debuffs to enemy beautifully - There are a few Kamis that give buffs to team (Arthur etc). There are also several powerful healer kamis, and the final healer (andromeda?) can even ressurect dead units for you to use in the same battle again. There are even reasons to run Siegfried (steal MVPs in raid) and D'art (Snatch, basically). But Solomon is just mostly ability damage, and non-specific ability damage at that, and very few teams need extra damage over extra healing/buffs/debuffs, AND EVEN IF YOU NEED DAMAGE there are probably better souls to give it to you. Sieg and mordred both will probably give more damage just on their skills - mordred pops a bunch of afflictions that in addition to nerfing the enemy, add an extra 15-20k damage or so per turn. Sieg just blows through bosses once they hit the stun status with a huge multiplier attack.

Evergrey
03-05-2017, 02:57 AM
Whats the best way to farm SoulP, i wanna unlock mordred but she's like 500 and i've already unlocked and Maxed Arthur and also plan to get andromeda for tanking purposes

that last event was a good place to farm SoulP but ive only managed to get 100 which is rather slow

karragin1
03-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Is it even worth rolling the gacha my RNG is boss levels of bad r kami's for life man

AgentFakku
03-05-2017, 03:55 PM
Raid Boss mechanic in this game features real time allies support - which I never seen

Flower Knight Girl has raid bosses but not real time

I dont mind rape scenes but I kinda wish my player was doing it

Look at my avatar, would I stand to see my harem mates get raped

Hell no!

Aidoru
03-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Raid Boss mechanic in this game features real time allies support - which I never seen

Flower Knight Girl has raid bosses but not real time

X-Overd does it as well but it's not as in-depth as this game's raid system as it only shows damage from other players.

And speaking of raid bosses, not sure if the population died after this event or something is iffy with my request help during raid bosses. Of my last 5 experts that I initiated and sent help (to all options), I had to solo 3 of them and 2 people the other 2. It's not that I can't solo them it's just it takes longer.

iykwim
03-05-2017, 06:27 PM
And speaking of raid bosses, not sure if the population died after this event or something is iffy with my request help during raid bosses. Of my last 5 experts that I initiated and sent help (to all options), I had to solo 3 of them and 2 people the other 2. It's not that I can't solo them it's just it takes longer.

Maybe its the time zone problem?
I experienced the same problem at certain hour
But its usually crowded on default union buff time at 03:00

Abu
03-05-2017, 06:59 PM
X-Overd does it as well but it's not as in-depth as this game's raid system as it only shows damage from other players.

My theory is that after close to a month of playing people just stopped paying attention as much. 2-5 in a raid is works to me and my team is only at about 12-13K attack. -.- I wish I'd had this team from the beginning actually, just started Wed or Thursday with it, can't remember exactly.

sanahtlig
03-05-2017, 08:43 PM
The main reason to do Disasters is the weapon drops from rainbow chests. Joining arbitrary people's battles is risky because you don't know whether some whale will join with 100% burst and lock you out of an MVP. It's safer just to tag team with friends or alts where you can limit who joins and ensure you'll always get the MVP chest.

Aidoru
03-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Yea, the thing is that I've ended up soloing them, if even one random joined in and hit once, they would get 2nd MVP spot for the chest. I only initiate Dark and Light Disaster. Heck, I haven't even gotten my jewels for some standard raid bosses of the other elements.

I'll run the others if summoned by others and I'm in a hurry to get rid of my raid points (close to leveling or have to go leave).

YoxalLoyal
03-05-2017, 09:57 PM
While my main account is having no problems choosing which legendary soul to go for (namely Arthur and Mordred), my alt is in a little predicament with choosing one. I had been building up for Siegfried/D'art for event efficiency (Sieg for raid events/battles and D'art for farming events), but I don't know who to choose and would help me in the long run. There's also the fact that I may want to go the Mordred route too. As for what I have to compliment said souls, I have Sol and Ares hence why I'm not going for Andromeda/Arthur routes. Their weapons are light gun and fire axe respectively. There's also the other SSR dark lance from the previous event and SR weapons from the raid battles I've been farming this week.

So should I:
a) Keep going for Sieg/D'art
b) Work towards Mordred

I'm nearly at 500 SP btw.

sanahtlig
03-05-2017, 10:08 PM
While my main account is having no problems choosing which legendary soul to go for (namely Arthur and Mordred), my alt is in a little predicament with choosing one. I had been building up for Siegfried/D'art for event efficiency (Sieg for raid events/battles and D'art for farming events), but I don't know who to choose and would help me in the long run. There's also the fact that I may want to go the Mordred route too. As for what I have to compliment said souls, I have Sol and Ares hence why I'm not going for Andromeda/Arthur routes. Their weapons are light gun and fire axe respectively. There's also the other SSR dark lance from the previous event and SR weapons from the raid battles I've been farming this week.

So should I:
a) Keep going for Sieg/D'art
b) Work towards Mordred

I'm nearly at 500 SP btw.
I don't know what skills Ares has off-hand, but it sounds like you need someone to apply def down and attack/def down. You could have Mordred do that or D'art with Gawain's skill slotted.

YoxalLoyal
03-05-2017, 10:15 PM
I don't know what skills Ares has off-hand, but it sounds like you need someone to apply def down and attack/def down. You could have Mordred do that or D'art with Gawain's skill slotted.

Ares mainly self-buffs her atk and gives herself a faster burst gauge growth rate. Her only offensive skill deals fire damage five times to a random enemy.

Sol has an AoE atk down skill which I already unlocked. My other light units also have a single target atk down offensive skill.

And doesn't D'art already have an atk/def debuff skill?

I'll probably aim for D'art first and then decide whether I should go for Sieg or Mordred next.

President Ramu
03-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Yea, the thing is that I've ended up soloing them, if even one random joined in and hit once, they would get 2nd MVP spot for the chest. I only initiate Dark and Light Disaster. Heck, I haven't even gotten my jewels for some standard raid bosses of the other elements.

I'll run the others if summoned by others and I'm in a hurry to get rid of my raid points (close to leveling or have to go leave).

Same here. The only time I go into public Raids is to dump the raid points to "over level" when I'm about to cross over or I'm going to stop playing, otherwise it's super wasteful to jump in to someone else's.

You get +400/500 or 700/800 for Standard and Expert respectively even for just swinging about 6 rounds or so, so it's worth doing for the XP. But if you need the drops it's just kind of pointless.

sanahtlig
03-05-2017, 10:45 PM
Sol has an AoE atk down skill which I already unlocked. My other light units also have a single target atk down offensive skill.

And doesn't D'art already have an atk/def debuff skill?
You'll want to read up on the rules for buff/debuff stacking and make sure you understand them. It's important.

dreadpin
03-05-2017, 11:55 PM
how come my "10 draws" is missing?

President Ramu
03-06-2017, 12:20 AM

Do you have space in your inventory for more than 1 Eidolon and Weapon?

dreadpin
03-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Do you have space in your inventory for more than 1 Eidolon and Weapon?

the 2nd screenshot shows my eidolon and weapon space~

21/50 weapon
26/50 eidolon

jazz154
03-06-2017, 02:14 AM

How many times did you draw that day already? Because there seems to be some kind of daily limit.

dreadpin
03-06-2017, 02:17 AM
How many times did you draw that day already? Because there seems to be some kind of daily limit.

ooo that must be it....never count though

Povak
03-06-2017, 11:55 AM
What's up with the NPC'S blurry faces anyway? They creep the fuck outta me

AgentFakku
03-06-2017, 03:52 PM
game has been fun

appreciate the Hentai scenes don't have mosaic censorship; albeit I know folks didn't appreciate boob upgrade for lolis and minus bestiality stuff

eh, that's how localization works in da west b/c Japan is just too kinky for the west yet, Japan loves mosaic censorship

I honestly prefer seeing raw dicks and pussies if I had to choose between teh two

fuk, couldn't get Nike's last gem thingy to upgrade her

realise Kamihime characters have smaller lvl caps compared to Ravens, Aigis, and Flower Knight Girl

keep mixing up Eidolon and Soul - one of them needed a copy to rank up

Aidoru
03-06-2017, 07:03 PM
So is it just a coincidence or does using stickers in raid boss fights give you a chance at getting potions?

sanahtlig
03-06-2017, 07:16 PM
First sticker gives you an potion that heals the party for moderate damage. That's it.

Abu
03-06-2017, 07:24 PM
So is it just a coincidence or does using stickers in raid boss fights give you a chance at getting potions?

:confused: That sounds like a mixture of irony and trolling to me, I figured that one out in my first raid

Aidoru
03-06-2017, 07:44 PM
:confused: That sounds like a mixture of irony and trolling to me, I figured that one out in my first raid

I've actually never paid attention to it til now. Always thought it was a broken system where the boss drops a pointless potion after you beat them cause that's when i use my stickers, when it's about dead.

felix
03-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Question: is it worth breaking limit on gacha SR weapons? i got 3 beelzebub weapons, 3 chronus weapons and something else, cant remember now. Or should i use them to upgrade skill lvls on SSR weapons that we will be gettin through events? After all theres no guarantee i will ever be able to fully lb beelz rod, but i will deffinetly be able to lb ssr event weapons... eventually.

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Unless you have 9 SSRs of the element(s) you want for a given party, 2* gacha SR weapons are probably gonna be fine to keep around. For example, depending on party comp, Beel's weapon at 2* with matching preferred weapon type bonus should pull ahead of a 3* dark raid gun, while a bit behind the raid axe and lance. But the dark raid axe and lance have defender instead of assault as their skills.

My general thinking: Don't be in a rush to fodderize things that are harder to replace, like gacha SR/SSR. The stuff that should be more easily replenished (raid weapons) are probably what you should be looking at if you're at the point of needing SRs to level up skills.

blahthecuriousguy
03-07-2017, 07:45 PM
just a quick question for people who've played it for a while... Does every main girl get raped at some point?

felix
03-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Can someone explain what are these "awakened forms" that i see on some of KH on Jap Wiki? since i managed to get both Tyr and Susanoo, and they both have this form, im curious on what to do/how to prepare? do i limit break them? do i wait until awakening? do i horde resourses?

Chairman Ramu
03-08-2017, 01:14 AM
12AM (just now) sudden maintenance? I didn't see anything about it on nutaku twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

12AM (just now) sudden maintenance? I didn't see anything about it on nutaku twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, didn't know there was a kamihime-specific Twitter. My bad.

nolinks/Kamihime_Nutaku/status/839333685694386176

ph0
03-08-2017, 05:29 AM
have they given out the rewards for winning yet?
also I'm looking for an active union, burst times don't matter to me. I'm rank 44 and my ID is 2323078

BarbatosZaku
03-08-2017, 05:36 AM
Anyone know when are we gonna get new souls? i know about the archers and arcane souls.

nazrin992
03-08-2017, 07:31 AM
When does the shop resets?

Skulkraken
03-08-2017, 07:43 AM
have they given out the rewards for winning yet?
also I'm looking for an active union, burst times don't matter to me. I'm rank 44 and my ID is 2323078

Yeah, the lottery rewards have already been sent out.

dreadpin
03-08-2017, 04:16 PM
a question about grimoire.... do we actually need to give up an event and aim for grimoire? or later there's a thing just to farm grimoire?

Unregistered
03-08-2017, 04:47 PM
You should be able to pick up some grimoires from the process of farming raid events.

Dragonlich
03-08-2017, 11:19 PM
I need 4 luminous fang (2 for sol, 1 for michael, 1 for Artemis), it's a nightmare. 0 fang after many many attempts...

Kek. RNG here is awesome. I need fire plate 3rd level to levelup Amon and yesterday I got 3 fire fangs from one battle. But still no plates.

nazrin992
03-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Pretty awesome. One day trying to farm 15ap map for rune to LB Nike. No drops so far.

ph0
03-09-2017, 05:59 AM
Yeah, the lottery rewards have already been sent out.

Weird i never got my reward

Skulkraken
03-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Try filing a support ticket, then. It's possible whoever's in charge of sending out the stuff managed to overlook your account somehow.

President Ramu
03-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Ugh, Holy Crystals and Lithographs must have the actual worst drop rates in the game. I've got stacks of ALL the upper level limit break materials, but I can't get a regular assed hexagon lithograph or holy crystals to save my life.

jazz154
03-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Ugh, Holy Crystals and Lithographs must have the actual worst drop rates in the game. I've got stacks of ALL the upper level limit break materials, but I can't get a regular assed hexagon lithograph or holy crystals to save my life.

Are you doing expert missions? If so then this is your problem. For litograph best way to get them is from raids or just exchange tablets in shop.

nazrin992
03-09-2017, 08:56 AM
I have no prob with Lithographs so far,(the hex one) but Runes... omg Runes. They do drop but at abyssmal rate. How many times did I do standard SP again...

jazz154
03-09-2017, 09:07 AM
I have no prob with Lithographs so far,(the hex one) but Runes... omg Runes. They do drop but at abyssmal rate. How many times did I do standard SP again...

And your problem is not doing expert missions and expert raids of said element. (why would you do standard?)

President Ramu
03-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Are you doing expert missions? If so then this is your problem. For litograph best way to get them is from raids or just exchange tablets in shop.

I've done plenty of raids, that's why I have the upper level ones but not the (hex) lithographs. And I have enough of the smaller tablet ones to exchange all I'd ever need, but at 1 a day it'll be a while.

I noticed actually that I've never had trouble getting (hex) lithographs when I do public raids, but when I do them solo to ensure MVP I literally never get them. It's weird, 'cause I don't always get weapon or Eidolon drops or something, it's always either the little dragon claw or the weapon, even from the rainbow chests.

I need to blow stamina exclusively on the SP mission today, since it's a Wind team and it's Wind day. But I reckon I'll have to just start using it for opening the raid myself to get two chests instead, just to better the odds.

Doesn't do squat for holy crystals though. Ugh.

Aidoru
03-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Just to double check but this game doesn't have some hidden method of updating the raid battle list or something is there? Or is basically spamming raid boss option on the menu the quickest method we have?

Like in FKG going to the home page won't update the raid list but changing equips will as it needs to save and update the game every time you do.

Just getting annoyed of potential exp going to waste cause I can't find a raid to spend my BP on.

sanahtlig
03-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Just to double check but this game doesn't have some hidden method of updating the raid battle list or something is there? Or is basically spamming raid boss option on the menu the quickest method we have?

Like in FKG going to the home page won't update the raid list but changing equips will as it needs to save and update the game every time you do.

Just getting annoyed of potential exp going to waste cause I can't find a raid to spend my BP on.
The quest icon lights up when raids are available. That's your 'update'. But if you truly want to put your BP to use, you'll create an alt and start raids for yourself.

Protip: The current limiting factor on attack power is the number of same-element SR weapons (preferably with assault skill) you can farm, at least until you've filled out your grid. If you're not using your BP as it accumulates to farm Disasters for weapons for your main element, your team isn't reaching its full potential.

President Ramu
03-09-2017, 06:25 PM
The quest icon lights up when raids are available. That's your 'update'. But if you truly want to put your BP to use, you'll create an alt and start raids for yourself.

Protip: The current limiting factor on attack power is the number of same-element SR weapons (preferably with assault skill) you can farm, at least until you've filled out your grid. If you're not using your BP as it accumulates to farm Disasters for weapons for your main element, your team isn't reaching its full potential.

Yup. Since I quit rerolling myself crazy I've ended up just using the stamina on my old accounts to open Wind Disaster over and over and send a Union invite to the rest of my accounts. It's a great system if you can solo the Disaster or at least do 51% damage before your "main" team gets obliterated, as you end up with a guaranteed MVP chest and no worries about managing the boss's status due to other players damaging them out of your setups.

Also, just in case it never occurred to people, you can run a quest and a raid at the same time. This is SUPER useful when you're about to level up so you don't waste stamina or raid points, as you can just queue up both, finish one, and you'll still get the full refill since the other is already open.

AgentFakku
03-09-2017, 06:27 PM
I haven't even done raid bosses lately LOL

need to pick up da ball

been busy with other games but now im actually playing Kamihime

Aidoru
03-09-2017, 06:32 PM
But if you truly want to put your BP to use, you'll create an alt and start raids for yourself

Oh that's not a bad idea, I might just do that.

naenae
03-09-2017, 09:06 PM

Only two kami but not a bad start for buffing, do need to level them though

Abu
03-09-2017, 11:04 PM

Only two kami but not a bad start for buffing, do need to level them though

Whatever crack is being fed to that gacha to pump out that many ssr weapons feed it to mine

nazrin992
03-09-2017, 11:28 PM
And your problem is not doing expert missions and expert raids of said element. (why would you do standard?)

Because pretty sure I won't survive through Expert Quest? Not everyone got SSR KH in party. Expert RB is different.

Mattress
03-10-2017, 08:07 AM

Here we go again...

BarbatosZaku
03-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Anyone know what element is the next event boss?

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 09:09 AM
Wind (ten characters)

Flaris
03-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Well worked up enough jewels for another 10 draw. Not a SSR full spectacle, but 3 new SR Kamihime added to the group along with an SR Eidolon. Wouldn't have been bad to add the 2 light SRs for the last event :). Figure I got my SSR luck with getting Gaia early on. Only thing I'm really lacking at this point in terms of Kamihime is a dark type, but weapons will just have to cover for that.

Though it may take a darn long time before getting another 10 draw. But for now will continue grinding the latest event.

ph0
03-14-2017, 12:17 AM
which soul is better for raid battles, arthur or mordred?
which one is better in general? idk which one to get

dreadpin
03-14-2017, 04:02 AM

Mordred = able to apply all status effect and the bonus is extra dmg deal when enemy has afflicted
Arthur = boost flat damage

i can say it's depend on your play style... if u running raid with little ppl, go Mordred and the status effect such as charm/blind will keep ur team alive and extra dmg dealt but if u running raid with all strangers+friends+unions, i would go Arthur. 1 skill from Arthur and dealt 40-50k ez MVP ez loots~

some might say Siegfried is the MVP stealer but if missed the rage/stun it's kind of hard(for me...).

jazz154
03-14-2017, 04:19 AM

Some time ago we had talk in union about souls and the conclusion we reached was : Go for the one's that you like and if you don't like any of them then go for the ones that will best fit your current team.

Mitoru
03-14-2017, 05:50 AM
Mordred is more flexible, Arthur is just a typical hard hitter. If you lack or simply enjoy pure damage you can go with Arthur, Mordred obliterates raid and event bosses.

President Ramu
03-14-2017, 08:15 AM
Mordred is more flexible, Arthur is just a typical hard hitter. If you lack or simply enjoy pure damage you can go with Arthur, Mordred obliterates raid and event bosses.

I feel like my Mortred team allows me to steamroll "harder" content than that team should be able to get away with, but any boss with decent resistances (like Wind Disaster) makes her kind of pointless aside from looking really cool. She isn't really that flexible at all, she just drops her debuff and then autoattacks until it comes back up. But as it lands against 90% of the enemies in the game right now it's pretty OP.

In public raids though (puke) it doesn't do any good, as the DoT damage doesn't get assigned to you so you just kill off the raid boss faster. It's amazing for solo raiding, but redundant as hell in public ones.

thatoneguyfromwork
03-14-2017, 08:16 AM
How do you boost the skill level of a weapon? People say enhance but I've enhanced the hell out of plenty of weapons with skills. I'm clearly missing something.

Aidoru
03-14-2017, 08:20 AM
How do you boost the skill level of a weapon? People say enhance but I've enhanced the hell out of plenty of weapons with skills. I'm clearly missing something.

Enhance the weapon you want to level its skill with any R or above weapon that is not an enhance material. The skill and element of what you're using does not matter. It should state the success rate before you click proceed/yes to enhance.

thatoneguyfromwork
03-14-2017, 08:22 AM
Enhance the weapon you want to level its skill with any R or above weapon that is not an enhance material. The skill and element of what you're using does not matter. It should state the success rate before you click proceed/yes to enhance.

Thank you, I guess I should have played around with it more. All my rare or above weapons are locked lol.

President Ramu
03-14-2017, 08:22 AM

Basically, feed it R or higher weapons.

Not all at once though (at first), as you'll see that it ramps up the skill chance and you can only do 1 level at a time. Just play with it a bit until you see how many it'll usually take you to get to the next level, for SR it's usually something like 1 per Skill level from what I've seen (i.e. Skill Level 5->6 cost me 5 R weapons).

Edit: Whoops, too slow.

Unregistered
03-14-2017, 08:34 AM
Skill level does matter, though.
For the time being, just use trash R weapons; they're good for the first few skill levels. But eventually, you'd probably want to understand the underlying math to become more efficient about it.
harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2986-kamipro-game-guide-faq-thread-post62732.html#post62732

Aidoru
03-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Ah, that was my bad, was in a rush and had to walk kids to school. For the first level, assuming this was for the panel mission, is what I focusing on.

For further higher levels it becomes an annoying chain of leveling weapon skills of what you're gonna use to enhance to increase the success rate for the weapons you want.

Mattress
03-14-2017, 08:55 AM
However the ost in this game are amazing! (And I already love the Garuda's theme)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gVDktE-qss

nazrin992
03-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Sounds like you are fighting a final battle.

felix
03-14-2017, 10:39 AM
been wondering for a while: what does "disable" do? (Cybele and Nergal skills for example)? and while on this subject, what does "cover all allies" (Kushinada) do? protect from all dmg? or is it a taunt?

Aidoru
03-14-2017, 10:55 AM
"Disable" is a poor choice of wording on the translation team side. It's suppose to be negate damage taken with a "Miss".

Not sure about Kushinada's skill since I don't have her. Sounds like a cover, where she takes all damage allies takes.

dreadpin
03-14-2017, 01:20 PM
been wondering for a while: what does "disable" do? (Cybele and Nergal skills for example)? and while on this subject, what does "cover all allies" (Kushinada) do? protect from all dmg? or is it a taunt?

cover all allies i think is like gaia skill, she move to front to block all the dmg herself

Unregistered
03-14-2017, 07:28 PM
Any idea when/if we are going to be able to use the 3rd world and up materials like Pure Water and Crystallized Flower? There is currently no trade for them in the shop and I see no other use for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to say, since I have not been able to find an update history/archive on the wiki, and the page on the shop doesn't say when so and so was implemented. Only lead I've found is someone saying in the comments about 2 months after launch that Melusine (3rd world's eidolon) was added.

- - - Updated - - -

Any idea when/if we are going to be able to use the 3rd world and up materials like Pure Water and Crystallized Flower? There is currently no trade for them in the shop and I see no other use for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to say, since I have not been able to find an update history/archive on the wiki, and the page on the shop doesn't say when so and so was implemented. Only lead I've found is someone saying in the comments about 2 months after launch that Melusine (3rd world's eidolon) was added.

Ah okay that implies that we will get an Eidolon and Weapon to trade for, for each world. Just at a later date. I'm assuming there is a world for each element, since that is also how you get some SRs for each element, story Kamihime and Eidolons.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

Cybele's skill is basically dodge anything for 1 turn.

I'd have to double check to make sure, but I think Nergal's skill either dodges like Cybeles or just reduces damage instead of fully negating an attack.

As for Kushinada, can't say for sure since I don't have her. My only guess is that it's similar to Roland's skill where they take the hit for up to one ally every enemy attack.

Hermes skill dodges all regular attacks and counter attacks 1x per hit.

President Ramu
03-14-2017, 09:32 PM
Anyone know what the best place to find the lowest level holy crystals is? The little pile of pebbles?

I started farming the SP quest to get upgrade materials and realized I have an abundance of the high level ones and literally none of the low level ones. Stupid backwards problems.

I figure it's the 8ap or the 15ap, but I just wasn't sure which was "better" as I keep getting the mid-level crystals instead of the smallest ones.

Thanks.

Aidoru
03-14-2017, 09:34 PM
I run beginner for those.

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 08:26 AM
I run beginner for those.

Crystal problem is sorted. Now I just need 10k gems for all these Limit Breaks, haha. Any recommendations for good places to get gems? Or shall I just set up a tent in 7-4 again.

Unregistered
03-15-2017, 09:28 AM
the supp eidolon that you set to your friends, is the one at the first team?? or it change with my current team?

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 10:02 AM
the supp eidolon that you set to your friends, is the one at the first team?? or it change with my current team?

It's 100% current team. I've seen it change myself when running multiple accounts.

AgentFakku
03-15-2017, 12:46 PM

dang it, just need dis 1 thing - well, dat's RNG

Aidoru
03-15-2017, 01:57 PM
Crystal problem is sorted. Now I just need 10k gems for all these Limit Breaks, haha. Any recommendations for good places to get gems? Or shall I just set up a tent in 7-4 again.

I honestly just recommend playing normally. It starts to pile up when you have nothing else to break limit as there isn't much use for gems aside from (at least for now it seems) rolling regular gatcha for enhancing and donating to union.

dang it, just need dis 1 thing - well, dat's RNG

Do the material exchange in the shop.

CBW
03-15-2017, 03:34 PM
Do the material exchange in the shop.Appears to be missing the ingredients.

Aidoru
03-15-2017, 04:00 PM
A Fire Disaster raid boss or 2 should solve that problem.

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 04:55 PM
I honestly just recommend playing normally. It starts to pile up when you have nothing else to break limit as there isn't much use for gems aside from (at least for now it seems) rolling regular gatcha for enhancing and donating to union.

Yeah, I hear that. I had just happened to dump 5k in the gacha because I needed enhancements, and then I suddenly realized I needed like 10k for limit breaking because I happened to get all of the materials at once. It's not a HUGE rush, I just figured I'd see if anyone else had good spots so I could be more efficient.

Thanks anyway though.

weegee777
03-15-2017, 08:56 PM
I've heard that you need another identical Eidolon to limit break. So that means I grinded Phoenix event for nothing?

President Ramu
03-15-2017, 09:01 PM
I've heard that you need another identical Eidolon to limit break. So that means I grinded Phoenix event for nothing?

Afraid so boss. You'll want to grind for multiple copies to keep breaking against the original.

There should be a "reissue" event in a few months where you can pick up more though. And you'll be way stronger then, so it'll be easier! Think of the upside!

weegee777
03-15-2017, 09:15 PM
Afraid so boss. You'll want to grind for multiple copies to keep breaking against the original.

There should be a "reissue" event in a few months where you can pick up more though. And you'll be way stronger then, so it'll be easier! Think of the upside!

Can you at least unlock a Harem Episode with just the one?

dreadpin
03-15-2017, 10:56 PM
Can you at least unlock a Harem Episode with just the one?

yes u can since 1 copy = max level 40 and level 40 unlock it

sniddy
03-16-2017, 05:15 AM
I seem to have 7 gems from somewhere

No idea whyis there a way odd gems drop at times and I've missed it - as llt he drops seem to be round numbers?

Skulkraken
03-16-2017, 05:34 AM
Those jewels are from when you pre-registered.

...At least I think you're referring to jewels, not gems. It can be hard to tell sometimes which one people are really referring to. >.>

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 05:46 AM
Where do you get draconic eyes from/??

jazz154
03-16-2017, 09:24 AM
Those jewels are from when you pre-registered.

...At least I think you're referring to jewels, not gems. It can be hard to tell sometimes which one people are really referring to. >.>

He is talking about gems, I also have gems ending with 7 and jewels ending with 7 (and while jewels came from pre-reg, I am not sure from where gems came from)

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 10:06 AM
Gem count could be from union donations, unless you always donate in amounts ending in 0.

Draconic eyes are pieced together from the shards gotten through the sets of weekly missions.

Well, spent 6k jewels since I wanted Amaterasu. Ended up with Michael and Artemis. A bit disappointed, but that does beat the odds, so can't complain.
Looks like for the forseeable future, I'll have the 4 story girls, future event girls, Beelzebub, Ramiel, Michael and Artemis to work with. I can now actually form some of light/thunder team to utilize Phoenix, but it'll be dreadfully lacking in debuffs or healing if I go full light/thunder. The nearest thunder event girl is another attacker, so that doesn't fill any holes. The nearest light event girl is just trash (Baldr's a defender who only defends herself). I'll have to go to a third element to Nike for healing or Cybele for Mistletoe Drain.
...or, Andromeda plus that debuff from Granuaile/D'art set as ex skill, but then that means no ailment recovery or chaos magic.

You know what, as low as the ceiling for the Lilim series of eidolons (from union fight events) are, they can provide a pretty nice chunk of starting power for those with a rag tag group to work with. The Lilim series' gimmick is basically a +70-90% buff to the attack of characters of 1 element (not the same as buffing attacks of X element), if the main team is composed of 3 or more elements. Although there is a Lilim of illusion element; that one gives a +50-70% buff to the attack of characters of all attributes with the same requirement.

Also, jeez, looking over the event kamihime again, there's a distinct lack of healing or stat debuffs, outside of Gabriel (water) with a A-frame defense debuff or Nodens (water) with a lousy regen skill.

jazz154
03-16-2017, 10:22 AM
Gem count could be from union donations, unless you always donate in amounts ending in 0.

Ah! That must be it! I totally forgot that you can donate less than in thousands...

felix
03-16-2017, 10:45 AM
Question: english wiki states that theres such thing as "SSR Divine Princess Unlock Ticket" that can be bought in DMM version of the game. Can someone confirm or deny that and if its true, when did they implement it? (as in with what event)?

sanahtlig
03-16-2017, 10:52 AM
Also, jeez, looking over the event kamihime again, there's a distinct lack of healing or stat debuffs, outside of Gabriel (water) with a A-frame defense debuff or Nodens (water) with a lousy regen skill.
Andromeda with Sniper Shot equipped is probably the standard method of dealing with that. As a secondary healer, a healer of any element (or Nike) would probably do in a pinch.

Question: english wiki states that theres such thing as "SSR Divine Princess Unlock Ticket" that can be bought in DMM version of the game. Can someone confirm or deny that and if its true, when did they implement it? (as in with what event)?
I translated an announcement to that effect. As I recall, there have been 3 opportunities to buy such a ticket for $50 each (limit of one per limited-time offer). Don't remember when they happened, but I think they were spaced several months apart.

felix
03-16-2017, 11:35 AM
how good is amaterasu compared to sol? as in you can stick sol in any party and she will be there at home regardless of element and provide essential support with heals/rare frame debuff, but what i see on amaterasu is def and regen on party and debuff on enemy but she is fire attribute so i cant stick her in water team or she will die? basically is she worth gambling for if your focus is not fire?

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Amaterasu has (assuming at least two limit breaks for 3rd skill and improved 1st skill)...

A-frame +30% defense buff to party/400 HP regen (1200 HP over 3 turns)
Fire attack to all/inflict darkness (improved version of this with full limit breaking just shortens cooldown by 1 turn, whatever)
Single target B-frame -20% attack/defense debuff

Depending on what you already have/don't have, that can be an insanely useful set of skills. You would have the most familiarity with what you have/need, so evaluate away.

Sol and Amaterasu can work together, if you're asking because you already have Sol. Sol's -20% attack debuff is C-frame. If you don't know why that's important, the gist of it is, buffs/debuffs targeting the same stat but are of different frames do stack.
Downside of such a pairing is that light/fire doesn't get a simple instant boost from any SSR eidolon that I'm aware of.

sanahtlig
03-16-2017, 12:30 PM
how good is amaterasu compared to sol? as in you can stick sol in any party and she will be there at home regardless of element and provide essential support with heals/rare frame debuff, but what i see on amaterasu is def and regen on party and debuff on enemy but she is fire attribute so i cant stick her in water team or she will die? basically is she worth gambling for if your focus is not fire?
A fire element kamihime in a water team is particularly unfortunate because during the Water events, where you'll be running the hardest difficulty possible for essential drops, you'll be dealing with both debuff resistance AND elemental weakness on one of your characters. That's a nasty combo. A water element kamihime in a fire team wouldn't have this issue.

But Amaterasu does come with a 30% defense buff, so maybe that mitigates the problem a little? She'll still get hit hard.

Unregistered
03-16-2017, 09:09 PM
How do you edit party in battle?

felix
03-16-2017, 09:27 PM
you cant edit party in battle

AgentFakku
03-17-2017, 09:05 PM
the menu interface is a bit "how do I fuk describe it" clunky I guess

when you edit before battle, I can't seem to get back immediately to quest

have to start all over, pik my quest, pick my team, pick my Helper,

Aidoru
03-17-2017, 09:12 PM
That's no different than many other games, even Flower Knight Girls require you to do the exact same thing. Leave the quest you chose and go back to edit party then go back and find the specific quest/team/helper/etc.

The only clunky thing about the menu is how slow it is, probably because of Japanese servers or something so the latency is shit.

When navigating the menu, avoid pressing the "Back" button on the bottom left as it forces a slow loading screen on you. It's faster to go through the options again.

AgentFakku
03-17-2017, 10:19 PM
That's no different than many other games, even Flower Knight Girls require you to do the exact same thing. Leave the quest you chose and go back to edit party then go back and find the specific quest/team/helper/etc.

The only clunky thing about the menu is how slow it is, probably because of Japanese servers or something so the latency is shit.

When navigating the menu, avoid pressing the "Back" button on the bottom left as it forces a slow loading screen on you. It's faster to go through the options again.

oh yeah, it dos do that

thanks for correcting me

Sometimes the back button crashes the game on my end in additoin to lagging

ham
03-18-2017, 03:18 AM
Do Half-Elixers from exchange shop ever reset or will they just keep going higher and higher?

Achlys
03-18-2017, 08:03 AM
half ex...so far i understand they will just go higher and higher

the badly scripted "back" button exists even in the current dmm jp server...
try "cancel" instead of "back", works much better in some cases
while hoping they will improve the "back",
i would rather like to see nutaku can put in "auto" for conversation at earlier stage (newly added function in jp server

btw, the nutaku server has less player than i thought..no one thinks of promoting on raddit or else? (newb here
perhaps many ppl just played jp server or worry about censoring? loli or sth else

Skulkraken
03-18-2017, 08:04 AM

I'm not surprised it's so slow. I used my browser's web console to look at some of the javascript they're using to run the game. The directory that gets called whenever the Back button is pressed says it all: ".../mypage_quest_party_guild_enh_evo_gacha_present_sho p_epi/..."

AgentFakku
03-18-2017, 11:18 AM
yes, got my fave maid Amon upgraded lol

also unlock Diablos H scene - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) she loves her daddy

jazz154
03-18-2017, 11:24 AM
btw, the nutaku server has less player than i thought..no one thinks of promoting on raddit or else? (newb here
perhaps many ppl just played jp server or worry about censoring? loli or sth else

Are you really that surprised? There is nothing to do, grindy event that you can play 2 times every 3 hours and raids that cost horryfying amounts of bp to enter. Unions don't do anything except providing that 2-6% boost to four basic elements, lack of of those accessories, not having ultimate and ragnarok difficulties. People will just keep leaving if they have nothing to do. Plus you can add that funny censoring.

nazrin992
03-18-2017, 11:47 AM
oh yeah, it dos do that

thanks for correcting me

Sometimes the back button crashes the game on my end in additoin to lagging

If you edit party just before battle, there is a back to quest button near your Soul.

There are very few instances that Back button works as it is. Inventory works fine as it skips Diabolos loading.

AgentFakku
03-18-2017, 11:53 AM
thanks man, I'll try dat

Gisborn
03-18-2017, 04:55 PM
is it just me or..... it's hard to push through 25k atk at profile... and when gonna have new R girls in normal gacha?

HoroBoro
03-18-2017, 07:33 PM
Does the 30 AP raid share a weapon different drop pool from 20 AP raid?

So far I've got 2 SR guns from the 20 AP raid and 1 SR axe/2 SR eidolons from the 30 AP pool.

I want the guns because it gives +attack skill.