PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Slashley
07-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Up to you. What you value? You should know the encyclopedia - on short term, there seems to be two Fire events, two Dark events, two Thunder events, and one of each of the rest.

Do you want to just spend one week before each event working on the counter element to that? Or will you prioritize some events more than others? Like maybe you'll prioritize single-player Advents since nobody can help you if you fail? Maybe you'll focus on the Wind raid to get more MvPs? Or perhaps focus on perfecting your Grid for one of the Union events?

There is no real answer, I'd think. It's all up to what you prefer.

MagicSpice
07-04-2018, 10:32 AM
That reminds me, what should I start using for Fire teams? <br />
<br />
Obviously Yamaraja and Awakened Svarog due to buffs (and yama's debuffs), but there's brynhildr (healing/buffing), Dakki (same as...

Saeleyna
07-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Got a party advice question myself as well. Only real element I'm super confident in is water, but wondering if there's any kamihime I should be saving jewels to try and get for any comp or just spend them asap. Kind of text heavy below but short version is good water comp with 4 SSR, meh wind comp with Azazel and A-Gaia, Dakki for fire, nothing for lightning, Michael for light, and Amon (Unleashed) + Thanatos for dark. Not sure if I should save jewels to grab something specific or just get more of anything. Unfortunately no great Eidolons but I do have Ifrit and Archangel.

Water
Shingen, Sarasvati, Asherah; Aphrodite, Ryu-oh
Any specific water kamihime coming out that would be a great addition to this? Also should I get a soul weapon (and replace soul with someone else) or just save/wait for Shingen's to come out? Grid is Assault (L) x3, 1 Pride weapon, Assault (M) x 4, Defender (S) x2 (from Illuyanka Breaker and Snowpack Hammer), and 1 Defender (L).

Wind
Herc/Andromeda (or someone else?), Azazel, A-Gaia; Oberon, Iblis
Have Principality, Ramiel (wind), Krampus, Guan Yu, Maeve, Cronus, and Hermes that I could swap in. Grid is all over the place - working on finishing leveling a couple things.

Fire
Pretty garbage but currently I have
???, Dakki, Kagutsuchi, Agni, Raguel
Have Brynhildr, Ceridwen, Motu, Ragaraja, and Kishar to swap in

Those are the only real comps I can do anything with in part due to weapons. Thunder I have no SSRs and nothing really good for SRs either tbh.
Dark I kinda want to make a comp around as I just recently picked up Thanatos on top of Amon (Unleashed), but not really sure what to pair them with (soul and other SR kami) - have Rangda, Hypnos, Lu Bu, Bastet, Pharol, Pale Rider, Eligos, Tsukuyomi, and Beelzebub. Also, only have 1 or 2 MBL dark weapons atm.....
Light I have Michael. I have 7 SR light kami but nothing really leveled or set yet other than Michael. Light I know I have a lot of MBL weapons just not leveled.

Slashley
07-04-2018, 11:01 AM
-- Unfortunately no great Eidolons but I do have Ifrit and Archangel.Those are both Character Atk, so they're not very good once you get your Grids going.

Your Water team seems extremely Burst heavy, but without Herc or Cthulhu, you're not going to get to -50% Def. But if you want to use Herc, you'll need Snow Raphael for B debuff. Still, the team should work fairly well even as-is.
Dark I kinda want to make a comp around as I just recently picked up Thanatos on top of Amon (Unleashed), but not really sure what to pair them with (soul and other SR kami) - have Rangda, Hypnos, Lu Bu, Bastet, Pharol, Pale Rider, Eligos, Tsukuyomi, and Beelzebub. Also, only have 1 or 2 MBL dark weapons atm.....With Thanatos and SSR Amon, your Dark team should be quite well off offensively. Beelz is always a welcome addition to the team. It would be nice to have some defensive tools, but both Hades and Pluto have already been released so... good luck with that, I guess.

As for saving Jewels, it doesn't seem like there's anything of particular interest for you in the near future except maybe Chemobog to further up the damage output of your Dark team. If you're interesting in having a look, the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. It's not like you'll ever find what you're looking for with Jewels even if you save them up though, so eh :smirk:

BlazeAlter
07-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Some months later, Thanatos and Amon U wouldn't be compatible with each other since Amon's frame changes to C frame
but then again that's gonna be awhile before it comes to the nutaku version

For defensive options you can always go Joan + BP or Sniper shot or VoF (to ensure debuffs hit and if you're gonna bring Lu Bu instead)

So maybe something like

1. Joan/Sniper shot + Thanatos + Amon + Beelzebub + (anyone you want, maybe a damage dealer like Rangda or another buffer like Bastet) + 2 himes of your choice in the backline

or
2. Joan/BP or VoF + Thanatos + Amon + Beelzebub + Lu Bu +2 himes of your choice in the backline

but yeah like I said, you're probably gonna have to reorganize some time later

Saeleyna
07-04-2018, 11:23 AM
As for saving Jewels, it doesn't seem like there's anything of particular interest for you in the near future except maybe Chemobog to further up the damage output of your Dark team. If you're interesting in having a look, the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. It's not like you'll ever find what you're looking for with Jewels even if you save them up though, so eh :smirk:
How do people even get so many/specific SSRs anyway? I mean I haven't been playing for that long so I know I missed out on a lot due to lower initial pool to draw from, but outside of spending a lot of money (SSR kami/Eido draw every time it's up) I don't see how anyone could get such perfect comps for multiple elements. I mean I know miracle tickets exist, but to my knowledge only one of those have been offered so far. And with being a grad student who's trying to have a social life, the amount of extra spending money to my name is rather small so pumping hundreds of dollars into this is not happening. That being said though, if/when a miracle ticket becomes available again, is there any one kamihime jumping out to you that's a must have given what I currently own? Either to replace someone in my water comp or dark/wind that will significantly (as in massive, not just kinda helps) improve any comp?

@BlazeAlter thanks for the info I'll keep an eye out for that.

AutoCrimson
07-04-2018, 11:26 AM
two MT thus far. and luck, ofc

Slashley
07-04-2018, 11:30 AM
How do people even get so many/specific SSRs anyway? -- I don't see how anyone could get such perfect comps for multiple elements.The only way is whaling.

This forum focuses too much on absolutely perfect teams... but uh, I shouldn't be the one saying that. I'm extremely guilty of that myself! :sweat:
-- so pumping hundreds of dollars into this is not happening.Hundreds? Considering how each, random SSR Hime will cost you 200 bucks on average, try thousands. Probably tens of thousands for perfect teams in each element.
That being said though, if/when a miracle ticket becomes available again, is there any one kamihime jumping out to you that's a must have given what I currently own?That should be soon, but until we know exactly what Hime are in it, it's too difficult to say.

We'll have a thread for it once Nutaku releases the next one, we'll see then.

Saeleyna
07-04-2018, 11:36 AM
The only way is whaling.

This forum focuses too much on absolutely perfect teams... but uh, I shouldn't be the one saying that. I'm extremely guilty of that myself! :sweat:Hundreds? Considering how each, random SSR Hime will cost you 200 bucks on average, try thousands. Probably tens of thousands for perfect teams in each element.That should be soon, but until we know exactly what Hime are in it, it's too difficult to say.

We'll have a thread for it once Nutaku releases the next one, we'll see then.

Oh didn't even know MT were restrictive to a set of himes. Interesting.

BlazeAlter
07-04-2018, 11:39 AM
text

There's been 2 miracle tickets already btw, I guess you missed out on the first during december

Those people you're referring to... well they either have many SSRs because they whaled, or they got lucky with their jewel draws.. RNG is a big troll sometimes (to the point where one can spend 30k jewels and get absolutely no SSR, or something like a random person getting a 100% eido or core SSR hime with just a premium gacha ticket)

The next miracle ticket is probably gonna be on late july or early august
If you decided to go improve dark with that ticket, Pluto is a good kamihime to look out for, because not only does she give you great buffs (20% atk + 30% dark atk + 30% dmg cut/20% Light RST), she's also good DPS (can double/triple attack almost every turn if you have enough blocks stored, and she uses all those blocks up when she bursts to deal even larger damage)
Another one would be... Satan probably, cuz she'll get her awakening some time in August, and some people prefer using her over Amon Unleashed and she would go well with Thanatos since they have different frames for their def downs (means you wouldn't need to reorganize team in the future), plus she has orb reduction and high DATA rate i think (I don't really have her lol)
and I can't really recommend Hades since you would already be using Joan, and that's about all I can recommend for dark I think... since Chernobog nor Berith wouldn't be in 3rd miracle ticket anyway
edit: Forgot about my own queen, Osiris
Get her if you need a healer that doesn't die easily and if you want to burst early

its restricted to non limited kamihimes, and himes that were only released before it
like how Thanatos wasn't available during the 2nd MT because she was released a week later after the MT was

Slashley
07-04-2018, 11:52 AM
The selection isn't restricted. Limited Time Hime are not included, but all other previous Hime are. However, there are two unknown factors:
1. DMM Miracle Tickets didn't include SSR Hime from the past few weeks. So far, Nutaku has included those too, but this can change.
2. We don't know the exact release date of the next Miracle Ticket. So far, Nutaku has been followed DMM schedule roughly, but this can change.

We can fairly certainly say that Mammon and all (non-Limited Hime) before Mammon will be in the next Miracle Ticket. But how many more? 1? 2? 4? 5? Five would be all you need for Chemobog for example. Time will tell, as such, I'd rather not speculate on the correct option until we actually know what the options are.

Ikki
07-04-2018, 12:09 PM

Until now (two miracle tickets already) the pool is based on everything (excluding limiteds) except the current spotlight himes, thats for the pool of himes you can choose, im not sure about the pool of the 10-chain that comes with it but that pool could still have the new himes in it.

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Suppose I have the following 3 weapons:

1) a rare, on-element assault weapon with 600 attack
2) an SR on-element defense weapon with 1k attack
3) an off-element SSR weapon with 1,500 attack

How much damage would each one do vs a typical raid boss?

Unregistered
07-04-2018, 01:18 PM
I am thinking which shop weapon to get for Mordred. The sword has + attack and some buff I don't understand small chance of mode something. The Glaive has ++++ HP and a debuff against rage.

I am thinking the glaive, since even though atk is better than HP, ++++ is a lot better than +. Also, a rage debuff seems really useful, and IDK what the other skill does.

Does that sound about right?

Bear
07-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Can someone help me check my team building progress so far?

Your water is fine minus one part: Why is Mord using Snipe? You already got Raphy covering that job. Use something else. Shingen's DATA buff or Herc's attack DATA buff button for instance. They aren't the best but your team already got more than enough defensive so try give it some more pointy stuff.

Your light is all over the place. I can't tell what you're trying to build with that. It looks like a survival build but you're also forcing yourself to use DArt for that BP which is counterproductive in the end, you might as well just use Mord. There's little else you can do about it right now. Grind LUL as soon as it comes and grab a Herc axe. Pray to gacha god during SSArty and hope you can at least get Caspy.

Your wind gets by fine for now. No comment.

Your fire roster is better than you'd believe yourself. But first, AW Ares. You can use a line up of Ares + Hephaetus + Ama + Bryn plus hero choice of Herc / Shingen / Jeanne / Mord depending on how offensive or defensive you wanna be.

Your thunder is hopeless. Forget it.

Your dark is also hopeless. But you might wanna do something about it. Either that or make your water team strong enough to handle all upcoming light contents.

---------

To be very blunt, not good. Luckily for you the first GO that is estimated to be arriving in 1~2 months or so is Crom (Fire) so your water can just handl... Sorry, scratch that. You can clear it. But you won't be able to do some of the missions that requires you to bring specific hero or types (Arthur / 3 attackers in this case). The other GOs after Crom? You're not gonna like it. Raids and Rags you can leech, but GO... not so much. Your only hope right now is to pump up your grids as much as possible ...Good luck with that.

Slashley
07-04-2018, 01:31 PM

How much damage would each one do vs a typical raid boss?That will depend on your grid and total base Atk. If you have a normal amount of base Atk (~40k) then the Rare weapon easily. However, by the time you've reached 40k Atk you'll have full SRs or better.

If you're curious to know which one is best for you, then I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) The quick "is this a better weapon" checker has been built for exactly that.
I am thinking which shop weapon to get for Mordred.--Ignore the skill boosts. For Mordred, the skill boost will make her first skill take off 15% of Rage bar. Which is fairly bad, but that doesn't matter. The important part is that you get the Elemental Atk one - NOT the HP one. The only exception to this rule is Dartagnan's HP weapon for Thunder, just because Thunder is suffering so bad with debuffs.

Notice that Hercules is OP as fuck now, so you might want to reconsider getting Hercules Atk weapon instead.

Hypnos
07-04-2018, 01:34 PM
I am thinking which shop weapon to get for Mordred. The sword has + attack and some buff I don't understand small chance of mode something. The Glaive has ++++ HP and a debuff against rage.

I am thinking the glaive, since even though atk is better than HP, ++++ is a lot better than +. Also, a rage debuff seems really useful, and IDK what the other skill does.

Does that sound about right?

Dont really know what you mean with most of the stuff but all hero weapons have or 30% defender or 30% elemental up. Dont fixate yourself so much on the +s. In my opinion the glaive has a better effect but in general ppl only get hp hero weps for when they use dart or just need hp.

Hypnos
07-04-2018, 01:39 PM

How much damage would each one do vs a typical raid boss?

Well looking at the weapons it looks like you are new so I would suggest going with the ssr. In the beginning collecting raw power is the most newbie friendly and easiest way to get a decent dmg foundation. If you slvl the R it will probably give you some more atk but I dont like slvling Rs even as a beginner it kinda seems like a waste of materials.

MagicSpice
07-04-2018, 03:55 PM
got ignored, so repost:

123abcxyzzz
07-05-2018, 09:05 AM
I play KamiPro on and off, and recently (Illuyanka event, did not play for a few weeks prior) I've become unable to collect any items, coins, or gems through the "Collect All" button in gifts; I can only attempt to collect eidos and weapons.

The button had saved me a decent amount of time, and it even served as an excuse to let my gifts fill up to 9 pages of eidos and weapons...but I'm a bit concerned now.

Is this an intended feature or a hopefully a soon to be fixed bug?

Cobblemaniac
07-05-2018, 09:20 AM
I play KamiPro on and off, and recently (Illuyanka event, did not play for a few weeks prior) I've become unable to collect any items, coins, or gems through the "Collect All" button in gifts; I can only attempt to collect eidos and weapons.

The button had saved me a decent amount of time, and it even served as an excuse to let my gifts fill up to 9 pages of eidos and weapons...but I'm a bit concerned now.

Is this an intended feature or a hopefully a soon to be fixed bug?

Iirc there's an item limit per "Collect All" claim, so click it some more?

It shouldn't be an intended feature. Ticket nutaku if the issue continues.

VeryVoodoo
07-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Iirc there's an item limit per "Collect All" claim, so click it some more?

It shouldn't be an intended feature. Ticket nutaku if the issue continues.

It's a 100 items. So if he filled up earlier gift slots with at least a 100+ eidos/wpns, the collect all button won't collect any of the recent non-eido/wpn items. It will only collect items within the oldest 100 items stored in gifts.

123abcxyzzz
07-05-2018, 04:13 PM
It's a 100 items. So if he filled up earlier gift slots with at least a 100+ eidos/wpns, the collect all button won't collect any of the recent non-eido/wpn items. It will only collect items within the oldest 100 items stored in gifts.

Ah, thanks for your help. Looks like I'll be eating up some random rares.

Saeleyna
07-05-2018, 04:26 PM

OMG seriously? I was wondering why it seemed like it randomly stopped working myself. Looks like I'll have to sort through my 300ish gifts.....

Slashley
07-05-2018, 04:39 PM
OMG seriously? I was wondering why it seemed like it randomly stopped working myself. Looks like I'll have to sort through my 300ish gifts.....Why sort? Just hit the button multiple times. As long as you have the inventory space, it'll be fine.

Saeleyna
07-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Why sort? Just hit the button multiple times. As long as you have the inventory space, it'll be fine.

That's the problem - I don't have the space lol.

Cobblemaniac
07-05-2018, 06:34 PM
That's the problem - I don't have the space lol.

You’ll be managing inventory space quite frequently with this game... especially if you’re going hardcore. To either the inventory expansion or enhance you go :neutral:

Saeleyna
07-05-2018, 08:44 PM
You’ll be managing inventory space quite frequently with this game... especially if you’re going hardcore. To either the inventory expansion or enhance you go :neutral:

Yea I know I've just been a bit lazy with Slvling a bunch of things. Have probably 20+ grails in my inventory (stemming back I think to the light union event) so really it's just gonna be a matter of having enough rares to enhance the grails then use them appropriately lol.

Cobblemaniac
07-05-2018, 08:51 PM
Yea I know I've just been a bit lazy with Slvling a bunch of things. Have probably 20+ grails in my inventory (stemming back I think to the light union event) so really it's just gonna be a matter of having enough rares to enhance the grails then use them appropriately lol.

Do the gemcha/ gem quest cycle if you haven't already.

You'll even get a small elixir bonus everyday once your energy cap becomes high enough (started being very noticeable around 95 energy cap ish)

Double post edit: In the DMM version, apparently Summer Sol, Brynhildr and Nergal are available again.

Guess this means limited edition hime aren't really as limited edition as much as "appears once a year for one month" kind of deal?

Laventale
07-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Double post edit: In the DMM version, apparently Summer Sol, Brynhildr and Nergal are available again.

Guess this means limited edition hime aren't really as limited edition as much as "appears once a year for one month" kind of deal?

Well, it seems to be the case.

Delete
07-05-2018, 10:44 PM
Dark Amaterasu returned on last December on DMM too?

BlazeAlter
07-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Dark Amaterasu returned on last December on DMM too?

I'm pretty sure she did (and I remember people saying she was only available thru paid gachas and not jewel gachas? but maybe they'll change that)

and I'm sure these seasonal himes will keep on returning as long as it keeps on making them money

I think the himes that I would call limited edition would be those ones that came from collabs, since they won't return unless their collab would get a rerun or something

bigblackcock
07-05-2018, 11:31 PM
I need a little suggetion here, after nutaku released both water and fire ragnarok raid boss, i ended up getting my weapon slot filled up slowly and now it maked gem gacha draws being more annoying.
i don't plan to use my jewels to get more slots as i save them for either SSR artemis or unleashed baal, so i've thought to upgrade the skill level of 1 of my weapons for now but haven't decided which one.
the weapons that aren't 20SL in my grids are:
Water all of them level 20 skill level, nothing to do here for now.
Fire Mag shreft, it's 12SL, but don't feel like upgrading it as it's pure defender.
i may replace it later on with a dual weapon or 2nd FLB copy of typhon weapon.
Wind the only weapon below level 20, is the SR bow from raid boss at level 16SL.
but, as it's the weaker weapon in my grid, it'll be the first one to get replaced, so is it even worth to bother with it now?
Light same as wind, the only one below level 20SL is the SR hammer from raid boss, but as it's the weakest in my grid may get replaced first.
Dark- the only 1 below level 20, is medusa's weapon at level 11SL, as it's pure defender i'm not motivated to bother with it and probably will replace it with a dual weapon, maybe the 2nd copy of apocalypse's lance (FLB)
besides, by the time they actually hold her rematch and having her weapon FLB, we may already have better weapons anyway.
Thunder-
well, there 3 weapons below SL20 here:
the SSR lance from yggdrasil event, again defender so not gonna bother with it, especially when i have d'art defender weapon and the one from amaru event.
and the other 2 are SR assault weapon, one at level 14 and the other one at level 10 skill level.
though we'll have a rematch with ixion later this month, so 1 of them will be replaced by ixid blade anyway.
so..what do you think? should i upgrade the skill level of one of those weapons?

Slashley
07-05-2018, 11:39 PM
That's the problem - I don't have the space lol.Why are you making it harder for yourself? Max out inventory space ASAP, it's by far the best thing you can get with Jewels.

Once you've done that, inventory management is something you'll need to every day. At least until the Second Anniversary update (daily Gem Gacha draws drop from 1000 -> 160), which is still far away.
so..what do you think? should i upgrade the skill level of one of those weapons?I think you need more inventory space. It's not like you'll get whatever you want with Jewels anyway :smirk:

Also, your question is rather silly. You obviously have more resources than what you can spend (right?), and yet you're still asking if it's smart to spend your resources or waste them.

Ikki
07-05-2018, 11:52 PM
so..what do you think? should i upgrade the skill level of one of those weapons?

Just skill lvl whatever you think its best for you, your goal is to have all grids full sl 20, not halfway done like all of your grids minus water.

bigblackcock
07-06-2018, 01:11 AM
I think you need more inventory space. It's not like you'll get whatever you want with Jewels anyway :smirk:

Also, your question is rather silly. You obviously have more resources than what you can spend (right?), and yet you're still asking if it's smart to spend your resources or waste them.
well, i do agree that i need more slots, but for now i want to save the jewels as there are so many SSR kami i want for my teams.
even if i they won't be the one i want, it'll still be worth it if i get some of the others.
on the first time i saved for osiris, haven't found her, but got raiko and hades from them, so was still worth saving them.
and on the 2nd time i saved, was thinking about either thanatos or asherah, ended up getting both, so it's not that true that you won't get what you want.

it's more like asking for advice as for how should i use them so they won't get completely wasted.

Just skill lvl whatever you think its best for you, your goal is to have all grids full sl 20, not halfway done like all of your grids minus water.

Well, there is a truth to what you say, the goal is to get all the weapon to level 20SL in the end, but i also don't want to max everything if i'm going to replace them soon after.
for example, i may replace the SR wind bow with the SSR weapon from next month raid boss, so is it really worth to max its SL if it'll replaced soon enough just for the sake of being maxed?
most of my grid have only 1 weapon that isn't maxed (aside of water and thunder) so i don't think that it's so bad as it is now :think:

my gf suggested me to level up the SL of my kami weapons, so they'll be ready to use if i can find them again and LB.
so as she suggested, i'll start with sol's gun as i have it with 1*

Cobblemaniac
07-06-2018, 01:18 AM
my gf

Sorry to derail this, but...

... you're a miraculous specimen :think:

nut
07-06-2018, 03:02 AM
Should I use all of my disaster assault weapon to replace defender and off element weapon or should I MLB them?

Slashley
07-06-2018, 03:13 AM
Sorry to derail this, but...

... you're a miraculous specimen :think:It's Kitty, by the way.
Should I use all of my disaster assault weapon to replace defender and off element weapon or should I MLB them?You should MLB them AND use the MLB copies to replace off-element weapons and then Defenders (assuming that you have some dual-skill defenders).

At least, that's the goal. Work on them one by one.

Cobblemaniac
07-06-2018, 03:13 AM
Should I use all of my disaster assault weapon to replace defender and off element weapon or should I MLB them?

Both, for disaster assaults.

The only exception to defender you make is for dual skill weapons.

Also, it's recommended you look at the DMM wiki to see what future 4LB the weapons on your hand get before you decide to get rid of them. Otherwise, just hog all your current SSR weapons.

It's Kitty, by the way.

Huh. Didn't realise he had multiple accounts.

nut
07-06-2018, 03:44 AM
You should MLB them AND use the MLB copies to replace off-element weapons and then Defenders (assuming that you have some dual-skill defenders).

At least, that's the goal. Work on them one by one.

Both, for disaster assaults.

The only exception to defender you make is for dual skill weapons.

Also, it's recommended you look at the DMM wiki to see what future 4LB the weapons on your hand get before you decide to get rid of them. Otherwise, just hog all your current SSR weapons.

I'm new to the game and the only ssr weapon I have is the one from current event (and kamihime weapon). This is all I got.

Cobblemaniac
07-06-2018, 04:52 AM
I'm new to the game and the only ssr weapon I have is the one from current event (and kamihime weapon). This is all I got.

Spam the hell out of farming disaster assaults then. In the meantime, placeholder weapons that suffice to clear you disaster standards and experts will do, but you’ll eventually be replacing those, so avoid hefty investments into those weapons.

Kitty
07-06-2018, 04:59 AM
Huh. Didn't realise he had multiple accounts.

ew we're not the same person he takes the game way too seriously bruh

Cobblemaniac
07-06-2018, 06:04 AM
It's Kitty, by the way

ew we're not the same person he takes the game way too seriously bruh

I am confuse.

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 06:08 AM
is it worth getting ssr guaranteed gt ticket for 10 drag eyes?

Cobblemaniac
07-06-2018, 06:27 AM
is it worth getting ssr guaranteed gt ticket for 10 drag eyes?

No. It doesn't guarantee you a hime release weapon, 4 out of 16 (iirc) dragon eye weapons you possibly get from it are literal trash, and there's less than 1/2 of the gacha eidolon pool worth getting. It ain't a good rate for 10 dragon eyes.

Slashley
07-06-2018, 06:37 AM
I'm new to the game and the only ssr weapon I have is the one from current event (and kamihime weapon).No SSRs? Reroll. Unless you have a 100% Eidolon. 40 Ranks might fee like a lot to you, but it really, really isn't. You probably should've sorted by Atk, that way we could see what you have in general (like the non-Wind SSR Hime if you have any).
--
Huh. Didn't realise he had multiple accounts....
... yes.
Yes. That is exactly what I meant. There are no females on the internet, after all.

Are you a harem protagonist?

Cobblemaniac
07-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Yes. That is exactly what I meant. There are no females on the internet, after all.

Tfw you sniped the message first try but actually didn't realise it.

Or I'm just really stupid and am being played right now

Slashley
07-06-2018, 07:55 AM
I am just taking you too seriously really :sweat:

Yolodesu
07-06-2018, 08:57 AM
OMG! Demeter is a fucking Super Saiyan!! :love:

nut
07-06-2018, 09:04 AM
No SSRs? Reroll. Unless you have a 100% Eidolon. 40 Ranks might fee like a lot to you, but it really, really isn't. You probably should've sorted by Atk, that way we could see what you have in general (like the non-Wind SSR Hime if you have any)....

I got Hraes so I think I should stick to wind, hopefully i will pull a wind SSR from jewels gacha or I might buy a miracle ticket. My other non-wind SSRs hime are Pluto and Acala. Here is my weapon short by Atk.

Slashley
07-06-2018, 09:07 AM
I got Hraes so I think I should stick to wind,--Oh, yes, definitely.

So yeah, work on maxing out Disaster SRs into your Wind Grid, once that's done start LMBing them and leveling them up. It's a long journey, but with Hraes, it'll absolutely be worth the effort.

Kitty
07-06-2018, 11:34 AM
i am the girlfriend

of everyone :smirk:

Laventale
07-06-2018, 01:15 PM
i am the girlfriend

of everyone :smirk:

Not mine stop lying.

Kitty
07-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Not mine stop lying.

what about last night then :sad:

Saeleyna
07-08-2018, 01:20 PM
Had a question about where I should invest my priorities ATM. I'm assuming from the conversations I've seen here that Hercules is the way to go generally speaking for soul weapons (which I'm close to getting 1 of for wind), but should I hold off on a soul weapon for my water comp to wait for Shingen's or just switch to Herc (running Shingen, Sarasvati, Asherah, Aphrodite, and Ryu-Oh) - currently almost have enough for 1st soul weapon for water.

Also, should I focus on raising weapon levels for other elements that currently aren't great to make them pseudo-usable (such as my thunder comp with no SSR kami and even SRs are meh), spam accessories every day to rank those up for water (only have 2 or 3 max leveled accessories), focus on SLvling my water weapons (most are ~Slvl 10 with 1 at 20), or spam raid quests to get more cores for soul weapons (have 0 so far for any element)?

Slashley
07-08-2018, 01:35 PM
Had a question about where I should invest my priorities ATM. I'm assuming from the conversations I've seen here that Hercules is the way to go generally speaking for soul weapons (which I'm close to getting 1 of for wind), but should I hold off on a soul weapon for my water comp to wait for Shingen's or just switch to Herc (running Shingen, Sarasvati, Asherah, Aphrodite, and Ryu-Oh) - currently almost have enough for 1st soul weapon for water.Since your team is very Burst oriented, Shingen could work. But you'd need some more Def down, something that Herc could provide.
Also, should I focus on raising weapon levels for other elements that currently aren't great to make them pseudo-usable (such as my thunder comp with no SSR kami and even SRs are meh), spam accessories every day to rank those up for water (only have 2 or 3 max leveled accessories), focus on SLvling my water weapons (most are ~Slvl 10 with 1 at 20), or spam raid quests to get more cores for soul weapons (have 0 so far for any element)?Yes, yes and yes? Work on all of them. Maybe not at the same time, but... preferably all at the same time.

Personally, I'd max your Water Grid first, since that'll mean that you'd have a good team to clear any non-Thunder content.

Saeleyna
07-08-2018, 01:44 PM
Since your team is very Burst oriented, Shingen could work. But you'd need some more Def down, something that Herc could provide.Yes, yes and yes? Work on all of them. Maybe not at the same time, but... preferably all at the same time.

Personally, I'd max your Water Grid first, since that'll mean that you'd have a good team to clear any non-Thunder content.

That's what I was thinking. Thanks.

mysticunknown
07-08-2018, 11:47 PM
It is a bit early to ask for next miracle but, I was wondering which dmg output seems better.

Miracle: Svarog or Mars

W/ Svarog: Uriel, Ama, Svarog, Cthulhu

W/ Mars: Uriel, Ama, Mars, Kagatsuchi/ Heaph

Others SR Fires: Agni, Ragaraja, Haeph, Kishar, Jelligo, Amon

Probably running with Mordred Ambush...hmm. Waiting for fire SSR to roll out from gacha is hard that I probably can consider at this point.

Laventale
07-09-2018, 12:06 AM
It is a bit early to ask for next miracle but, I was wondering which dmg output seems better.

Probably running with Mordred Ambush...hmm. Waiting for fire SSR to roll out from gacha is hard that I probably can consider at this point.

>Fire
>Cthulhu...

Svarog, Mars or Uriel (she's getting her awakening pretty fucking soon).

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 12:13 AM

Why use Cthulhu to cover the def down when there's Hercules' assault? Mordred's playstyle doesn't fit fire as well anyway...

To answer the miracle question, Svarog is likely to benefit you better in the long run I guess?

mysticunknown
07-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Why use Cthulhu to cover the def down when there's Hercules' assault? Mordred's playstyle doesn't fit fire as well anyway...

To answer the miracle question, Svarog is likely to benefit you better in the long run I guess?

Hmm, well considering Hercules debuff comes after the burst I was thinking of a conservative Modred first before building a Shingen when I save up for her and her soul wp comes out. Cthulhu is just to hit def debuff cap in solos along with extra affliction and control+ atk down I guess since I lack Mars in the scenario I pick svarog. Or gacha could finally give me an SSR fire kamihime (pls?) after 8 other element KHs and many eidos. Probably sounds weird to use the word conservative for a element type that pretty much screams go crazy.

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 01:27 AM
Hmm, well considering Hercules debuff comes after the burst I was thinking of a conservative Modred first before building a Shingen when I save up for her and her soul wp comes out. Cthulhu is just to hit def debuff cap in solos along with extra affliction and control+ atk down I guess since I lack Mars in the scenario I pick svarog. Or gacha could finally give me an SSR fire kamihime (pls?) after 8 other element KHs and many eidos. Probably sounds weird to use the word conservative for a element type that pretty much screams go crazy.

The thing with Shingen relic builds is that it's probably more suitable for machine gun burst comps, which wind is the best at. Fire, using the same weapon analogy, is really more like a shotgun/ rocket launcher build, therefore the Hercules recommendation.

As for the def break locked behind the burst effect? Given that Hercules gets an extra 30 burst at the start of the battle, and that the proc rate for her combo+ is pretty high (umm... placebo? statistics? not sure) you'll actually hit her burst turn 4 max unless RNGesus decided you've sinned too much. Damage wise, you don't lose a lot, as compared to the amount you will invariably lose running an off-element Cthulhu, considering you'd already have compensated the damage, and then some, should you run an extra nuker in the field. And then there's your full burst.

... Or if you want an instant def break, there's always the option to run Hercules' axe with Arthur. The downside is that you don't get the 30% assault bonus (ouch), but in some cases it's slightly more beneficial to have that extra 25% def break. It really depends.

When it comes down to souls, screw Mordred really... You're playing with fire (literally and figuratively), it's kill or be killed.

To be honest, I was thinking that Mars is not a bad choice to run an MT for considering fire resist down also decreases debuff res for your fire himes, but a true fire main will be able to advise you better.

mysticunknown
07-09-2018, 01:38 AM
Hmm, I never did consider Arthur+Hercules Axe before. Thanks for the input, that does sound viable for the solo rags that I was kind of worried about without the full fire KH team.

Hypnos
07-09-2018, 02:19 AM

Ofc you want to mtix svarog. Svarog is the LITERAL core of fire so thats a no-brainer. What I want to know is why you want to use Cthulu while having Hephaestus.

Shieun
07-09-2018, 02:51 AM
Presumably because he ran ambush for EX skill? and want to go 50% def down on fire and have no access to herc's axe?

Although to some extent, you're probably going to do good damage with just 40% def down and have 3 stacks of svarog's buff. Her buff does a lot of damage.

Slashley
07-09-2018, 03:26 AM

Miracle: Svarog or MarsI'm sounding like a broken record since others have already said all of this, but Svarog is broken as fuck. Now that we have Herc Axe finally, Mars isn't as vital as she used to be. Amaterasu + Herc will get you to 45% Def Down.

With Amaterasu, Uriel and Svarog, your Fire team will be insanely good.

Saeleyna
07-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Might be a stupid question but other than it being a soul weapon, is there any major difference between herc's axe and storm bow alvand with respect to the def down they bring?

Slashley
07-09-2018, 07:21 AM
Might be a stupid question but other than it being a soul weapon, is there any major difference between herc's axe and storm bow alvand with respect to the def down they bring?Storm Bow Alvand (Tiamat Bow): -10% Def (on Burst), 16% Assault
Herc's Axe: -25% Def (on Burst, LMB), 30% Elemental (Herc only), Herc's third skill gains +30 self-burst (Herc only)
Herc's Bow: -25% Def (on Burst, LMB), 30% HP (Herc only), Herc's first skill gains increased damage and damage cap

Also, affliction rate is unknown for these. Usually, weapons like Alvand tend to have TERRIBLE hitrate. I have yet to play around with Herc's Axe, but supposedly it has a good hitrate.

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 08:05 AM
Storm Bow Alvand (Tiamat Bow): -10% Def (on Burst), 16% Assault
Herc's Axe: -25% Def (on Burst, LMB), 30% Elemental (Herc only), Herc's third skill gains +30 self-burst (Herc only)
Herc's Bow: -25% Def (on Burst, LMB), 30% HP (Herc only), Herc's first skill gains increased damage and damage cap

Also, affliction rate is unknown for these. Usually, weapons like Alvand tend to have TERRIBLE hitrate. I have yet to play around with Herc's Axe, but supposedly it has a good hitrate.

Ah right... I forgot to ask about relic weapons the last time, so don't mind if I piggyback this chain for now...

Can someone help me check my team building progress so far? These are my current builds:

All teams don't have relic yet.

Water
Team: Mord SS Snow Raphy SSR Nike Cthulhu A-Sol front, A-Gaia Oceanus back
Assault: 116% (No off-element weapons)
Defender: 42% (No off-element)
Pride: 1 maxed

Remaining (useable) himes: Ea (lol), Triton, Belphegor, Kikurihime, Atalanta, Anahit, W-Boreas(???)

Light
Team: D'Art BP Belebog Raphael A-Sol SSR Nike front, A-Gaia Anteros back
Assault: 79.5% (+10% water)
Defender: 26% (+16% water)
Pride: 2 maxed

Remaining (useable) himes: Uranus, Kamadeva(???), Djehuti (yes, this one will be in soon, she's a recent pull)

Wind
Team: Mord SS A-Gaia Hastur W-Poseidon A-Sol front, Zephyrus Cybele back
Assault: 82.5 % (no off)
Defender: 25.5% (no off)
Pride: 1 maxed, 1 lvl 18

Remaining (useable) himes: Ithaqhua, Hermes(???), Caspiel(???), W-Orpheus

Fire

No existing teams or weapons at the moment.

Viable himes are: Ares (not awakened yet), Amaterasu, Hephaestus, Ragaraja, Brynhildr, Amon(???), Agni, Motu, Konohana (probably obsolete other than in R-only quests at this point).

Thunder has Raiko, Hermod and Krishna only. No weapons.

Dark has Eligos, Hypnos, Rangda and Pharol. No weapons.

Any tips continuing forward are much appreciated :bgrin:

The only update so far is wind Poseidon being in my team now.

Still wanted waifu bikini Sol...

I have rough ideas about what I'd go for in my fire and wind comps. Fire is most probably Herc's axe, and wind might be a choice between Shingen and Herc, depending on my future himes.

The thing I have issue with the most: water. If I go for Herc's weapon I can probably drop Nike and run some other hime, otherwise the most probable option is to turtle out with Joan's weapon. Or go for Shingen. All 3 options don't sit well with me though, mind giving some ideas?

Slashley
07-09-2018, 08:31 AM
How much effort are you willing to put into Ults Waters?

Personally, I went for Mordred's Relic weapon. I... don't know is that the correct choice. On one hand, debuff- is crucial to extremely debuff intensive Water. For example, Cthulhu-Snow Raphael-SSR Nike means that you have -50% Def right there (or for me personally Ctulhu-Belphegor-Ryu-Oh). On the other hand, Mordred is no Hercules.

Mind you, Hercules has basically everything that you want in a Soul - she has Reflect which makes her extremely tanky (30% damage cut), combo+ which means that she's unlikely to ever be the bottleneck in your Full Bursts, she has a huge nuke AND she even debuffs Def Down thanks to Relic weapon.

Because of this, I am currently in the process of farming a second Water Relic weapon; Herc's Axe. It's just too good to pass up on, really. So if don't think that farming 240+ Water Regalia is for you, probably just go for Herc anyway. Keep in mind that turtling is probably the only way to clear AQ5 in ~5 months. Whales will tell you to go balls to the walls and just kill the damn boss before Overdrive, but time will tell if that's feasible or not for most players. But even turtling is hard, since in order to not get oneshot you'll need 95-100% damage cut every... five turns? Six turns? I forget. Anyway, Joan's HP weapon is probably your only way to double up on the amount of turns you have before you wipe.

tl;dr; I... don't think I have any solid advice for you. Sorry?

On a side note, after getting Mordred's Sword (which has -15% Rage cut), I have gone full retard on Rage cuts. My party of Mordred (EX Gil's Rage cut)-Cthulhu-Belphegor- Ryu-Oh -Sol has a freaking ~52% Rage cut. This lets me Full Burst EVERY Rage Bar in a single turn that I've found so far - including Sunday AQ4 Thunder boss!! Considering how Sol is in there, it's just... what?

Is going full retard on Rage cuts a good idea? Probably not. But I am amused. Also, it should be noted just how fucking broken Belphegor is. I pulled Asherat today, so I have ALL Water SSR Hime except the healers (SSR Nike and Aphrodite). And Ea. But nobody cares about Ea. Yet? SR Belphegor is in my party, and isn't going anywhere.

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 08:48 AM
How much effort are you willing to put into Ults Waters?

Personally, I went for Mordred's Relic weapon. I... don't know is that the correct choice. On one hand, debuff- is crucial to extremely debuff intensive Water. For example, Cthulhu-Snow Raphael-SSR Nike means that you have -50% Def right there (or for me personally Ctulhu-Belphegor-Ryu-Oh). On the other hand, Mordred is no Hercules.

Mind you, Hercules has basically everything that you want in a Soul - she has Reflect which makes her extremely tanky (30% damage cut), combo+ which means that she's unlikely to ever be the bottleneck in your Full Bursts, she has a huge nuke AND she even debuffs Def Down thanks to Relic weapon.

Because of this, I am currently in the process of farming a second Water Relic weapon; Herc's Axe. It's just too good to pass up on, really. So if don't think that farming 240+ Water Regalia is for you, probably just go for Herc anyway. Keep in mind that turtling is probably the only way to clear AQ5 in ~5 months. Whales will tell you to go balls to the walls and just kill the damn boss before Overdrive, but time will tell if that's feasible or not for most players. But even turtling is hard, since in order to not get oneshot you'll need 95-100% damage cut every... five turns? Six turns? I forget. Anyway, Joan's HP weapon is probably your only way to double up on the amount of turns you have before you wipe.

tl;dr; I... don't think I have any solid advice for you. Sorry?

On a side note, after getting Mordred's Sword (which has -15% Rage cut), I have gone full retard on Rage cuts. My party of Mordred (EX Gil's Rage cut)-Cthulhu-Belphegor- Ryu-Oh -Sol has a freaking ~52% Rage cut. This lets me Full Burst EVERY Rage Bar in a single turn that I've found so far - including Sunday AQ4 Thunder boss!! Considering how Sol is in there, it's just... what?

Is going full retard on Rage cuts a good idea? Probably not. But I am amused. Also, it should be noted just how fucking broken Belphegor is. I pulled Asherat today, so I have ALL Water SSR Hime except the healers (SSR Nike and Aphrodite). And Ea. But nobody cares about Ea. Yet? SR Belphegor is in my party, and isn't going anywhere.

Having Asherat (I prefer this name actually lmao) makes me think that a Shingen relic build would actually be feasible...

How much effort would I put into water? Currently sitting at 79 regalia and 78 shards (20 5-shard regalia traded in already). Is that... enough effort?

The soul issue is one thing I never ever got my head around when it comes to water, which is why I still have a ridiculously hard time deciding the relic. Mordred is... never the answer for end game play, is what I've learnt from all my time in this forum. Still, it feels like if you main water, you're pretty much glued to Mord, or the only other option you have is to tough it out for 8 turns till you get your Sphinx active. It's awkward, to say the least.

I miss the days when debuff was a true meta...

Aidoru
07-09-2018, 08:49 AM
You don't drop SSR Nike in a water team, you drop Sol and use another water hime. Unless you badly need Sol, she's not needed in your water party and only hurts your damage output, especially in a leveled team that is already using a strong healer. If you really think you might need her, then just keep her in your sub. Of the current content, the only one I could see her being needed is for soloing Fire Cata, which is not something you need to solo.

In the case your team can already reach def down cap without Herc's weapon and without Ambush. You can save for Shingen or just use anyone else. Just because the other souls don't excel at 'burst builds' doesn't mean they should be ignored, especially not if your team isn't build around burst builds to begin with. Going Shingen isn't going to make a major difference than just using any other soul with Provisional Forest as an ex skill because your burst rates will equally slow without the specific party related burst rate buff himes, which applies to your current teams.

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 09:00 AM
You don't drop SSR Nike in a water team, you drop Sol and use another water hime. Unless you badly need Sol, she's not needed in your water party and only hurts your damage output, especially in a leveled team that is already using a strong healer. If you really think you might need her, then just keep her in your sub. Of the current content, the only one I could see her being needed is for soloing Fire Cata, which is not something you need to solo.

In the case your team can already reach def down cap without Herc's weapon and without Ambush. You can save for Shingen or just use anyone else. Just because the other souls don't excel at 'burst builds' doesn't mean they should be ignored, especially not if your team isn't build around burst builds to begin with. Going Shingen isn't going to make a major difference than just using any other soul with Provisional Forest as an ex skill because your burst rates will equally slow without the specific party related burst rate buff himes, which applies to your current teams.

You literally posted one second after I did :sweat:

Alright, here's the issue I see with dropping Sol in my team.

The point is that my team's damage output is... trash, since I'm hitting about as hard as my debuffs allow me to. Paraphrasing Bear, my damage has officially hit the debuff ceiling, and I don't have much to go for. But that's kinda the trap I have with my water set up, or what I feel in general about the water meta.

How would I change that? Water has like... 4 practical dps himes so far as I can tell. Asherah, Oceanus, Shiva, maybe Anahit. Ea, if you really want to force that in. Neptune, in the future, and she's not strictly a nuker I guess. Even if I sub in Oceanus or Ea for Sol, is the damage output increase significant enough for me to flat out murder enemies the way fire does with Uriel/ Svarog, or thunder with future Brahma? ... I don't think so, but correct me if I'm wrong. Asherah seems to be the only option where nuking with water seems viable... guess who doesn't have her :cry:

Tl;dr: I don't see dropping Sol giving me that significant of an advantage in terms of damage output, my hime composition seems to be hard capping me at the moment. Please do tell if that's another misconception.

Also, given your bottom statement, I'm going to go ahead and assume that Joan is the most viable option I have now?

Slashley
07-09-2018, 09:09 AM
--
The point is that my team's damage output is... trash, since I'm hitting about as hard as my debuffs allow me to.--If you drop your pure Defender weapons, you'll see a big damage boost. You had 42% HP in your grid, which is quite a lot considering that we've had two dual-skills for Water so far (and I think only one when you posted that originally). Each Defender SSR -> Assault SR is like 10% more damage, which is NO SMALL FEAT.

Also, 30% Elemental from Relic is a shitton of damage as well.

And finally, using Sol in your team is like -20% damage. I am only using Sol because of heals for Sunday AQ and to solo Ult Fire. While I don't really want to solo Ult Fire, usually nobody from Friends and Union joins, so I often just need to... :sad:

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 09:18 AM
If you drop your pure Defender weapons, you'll see a big damage boost. You had 42% HP in your grid, which is quite a lot considering that we've had two dual-skills for Water so far (and I think only one when you posted that originally). Each Defender SSR -> Assault SR is like 10% more damage, which is NO SMALL FEAT.

Also, 30% Elemental from Relic is a shitton of damage as well.

And finally, using Sol in your team is like -20% damage. I am only using Sol because of heals for Sunday AQ and to solo Ult Fire. While I don't really want to solo Ult Fire, usually nobody from Friends and Union joins, so I often just need to... :sad:

... right, I always forget about the weapons.

I guess I haven't put out the point that I rely on my water team for literally all content except for thunder currently... seeing that my thunder and dark teams are hopeless, my fire grid isn't up, and my light grid is... lol. A big deal of hesitation comes from there, although I suppose I could start experimenting starting with fire. GO is probably where I need to start changing my playstyle for good.

Aidoru
07-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Using Ea over Sol would already be a big damage increase. Ea may be a pretty meh SSR but she is still an SSR. Using Ea, or Bephegor, instead of Sol, can be the difference between pushing a boss out of rage before it overdrives you or not, not only because of them doing more damage but because they can reduce the rage meter by a large amount with a single skill. Using Sol who is not only a weak attacker but as an off element hime will reduce your damage output in which reducing the rate you can push out of a rage phase. Sure you can use Sol to heal the overdrive damage, assuming it doesn't insta kill you, but how about just bypassing that damage altogether while still doing more damage?

As for what soul you should go, it can change depending on who you plan to get if you're getting a miracle ticket but assuming you don't get anyone, Joan would have been my pick, with Black Prop as an ex skill. You have 2 sources of orb removals, BP, 2 damage cut skills and heals/regen. You shouldn't have any problems surviving fights even without Sol. In fact, you should have probably been using this team to begin with since you don't need Sniper Shot.

You can just try using Joan without her soul weapon to see whether or not she makes a difference for you.

Cobblemaniac
07-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Using Ea over Sol would already be a big damage increase. Ea may be a pretty meh SSR but she is still an SSR. Using Ea, or Bephegor, instead of Sol, can be the difference between pushing a boss out of rage before it overdrives you or not, not only because of them doing more damage but because they can reduce the rage meter by a large amount with a single skill. Using Sol who is not only a weak attacker but as an off element hime will reduce your damage output in which reducing the rate you can push out of a rage phase. Sure you can use Sol to heal the overdrive damage, assuming it doesn't insta kill you, but how about just bypassing that damage altogether while still doing more damage?

As for what soul you should go, it can change depending on who you plan to get if you're getting a miracle ticket but assuming you don't get anyone, Joan would have been my pick, with Black Prop as an ex skill. You have 2 sources of orb removals, BP, 2 damage cut skills and heals/regen. You shouldn't have any problems surviving fights even without Sol. In fact, you should have probably been using this team to begin with since you don't need Sniper Shot.

You can just try using Joan without her soul weapon to see whether or not she makes a difference for you.

Points taken, although I'd just throw in one final mention that the buffed water rag is... kinda tough to survive, even with Sol and Nike healing my team. I swear they buffed the dmg by 2 times...

Joan BP is indeed a set up I've been trying out these days as a counter to said water rag, and so far she's worked pretty well for me, maybe better than Mord. Except for debuffs constantly missing, but I guess toughing out for 8 turns till Sphinx is a solution.

Thanks for the inputs so far anyway :bgrin:

nonsensei
07-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Guess I'm a bit late, but..

Fair point, but Shingen has an advantage in this scenario nevertheless. That being a free EX slot. It can be pretty handy in certain cases (like when Chaos Magic is necessary), otherwise you can just equip BP, or maybe VoF for more better accuracy. Also can speed up bursting a bit with her DATA buff, tho by not a big margin.

@Cobblemaniac
Nothing wrong with going defensive, but your setup seems quite fine to be able to go offensive & you also seem to possess a grid to support that. While warag is certainly tough to deal with off-element, that is probably the only thing that will give you a hard time, so I wouldn't recommend keeping Sol in your team just for that purpose. And I wouldn't waste 120 regalias into a hp hero weapon, either with that almost perfect water team. But I guess if you like turtle mode, Joan hp weapon is certainly a choice.

Ikki
07-09-2018, 02:53 PM

On the other side, it amuses me that you still use sol on water when you already have almost all the water SSRs except nike/aphro, and mordred when you can just run shingen with chaos magic, its just, i cant find proper words.

You can save for Shingen or just use anyone else. Just because the other souls don't excel at 'burst builds' doesn't mean they should be ignored, especially not if your team isn't build around burst builds to begin with. Going Shingen isn't going to make a major difference than just using any other soul with Provisional Forest as an ex skill because your burst rates will equally slow without the specific party related burst rate buff himes, which applies to your current teams.

You dont go shingen because of provisional forest only, you go shingen cause free EX slot and shes 1 of the 4 souls that can make PF work reliably (the others being herc with weapon, arthur cause miracle and morgan (?)) on water, other souls cant get the 50 bg back without rng unless you stack ashy and saras in the same team and give your soul 45 bg but thats not happening cause that means no def cap, so dont even consider it, a burst build has nothing to do with your soul not being able to get 50 bg in 2 turns.

Slashley
07-09-2018, 03:13 PM
On the other side, it amuses me that you still use sol on water when you already have almost all the water SSRs except nike/aphro, and mordred when you can just run shingen with chaos magic, its just, i cant find proper words.Doing Ult Fire or Sunday AQ4 without Sol (or Aphrodite/SSR Nike) would be really unreliable though. In AQ4, a single Thunder wave2/3 can ruin your day because of their tremendous damage output. With Asherah, once she's past level 1, it might be doable because she can just enable the great "fuck you" of PF.

Ult Fire though...? I mean, I can solo it 99% of the time with Sol. I doubt that I could do that with no healer (note, both the SSRs I lack in Water are healers). Ult Fire really hurts if you give it a chance, but the extremely long Stun time means that Sol easily gets you back to full, effectively resetting the fight.

Ikki
07-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Doing Ult Fire or Sunday AQ4 without Sol (or Aphrodite/SSR Nike) would be really unreliable though. In AQ4, a single Thunder wave2/3 can ruin your day because of their tremendous damage output. With Asherah, once she's past level 1, it might be doable because she can just enable the great "fuck you" of PF.

Ult Fire though...? I mean, I can solo it 99% of the time with Sol. I doubt that I could do that with no healer (note, both the SSRs I lack in Water are healers). Ult Fire really hurts if you give it a chance, but the extremely long Stun time means that Sol easily gets you back to full, effectively resetting the fight.

AQ4 is just oneshot at this point specially if you have all the important SSRs to achieve that, your water burst should be well over 5M with ashy, Fire Ult on the other side doesnt need any healing at all aside from the pot the game gives you, you have 2 blob eats, bp from ryu oh, raphy dmg cut, i have nike on my team and i dont even use her heal just to abuse pride when soloing, you guys need to stop being so spoiled on heals.

Bear
07-09-2018, 03:34 PM
spoiled on heals.

but but but Shade... I need heals so I can abuse Lugh's 700k nuke spam every single turn

Slashley
07-09-2018, 03:39 PM
AQ4 is just oneshot at this point --Mon-Sat? Sure. It's not like I bring Sol on Tuesdays. But even counter-element getting oneshot? Especially if it's wave2 AND wave3 counter-element? Sounds like an unnecessary risk.
-- your water burst should be well over 5M with ashy,--With PF and Rudra, it should even without Asherat. And well over that... once she's past level 1 :smirk:

I'm not really seeing how you can reliably solo Ult Fire without a healer, though. The Overdrive reductions are extremely unreliable, it's not rare to have them both miss. And then what? Overdrive happens, she buffs Atk, you Dispel, she does it again, you die. With a healer, you can wait a second Overdrive to see if she'll do it twice in a row. The only way I can wipe Ult Fire is if she does it three times in a row early in the fight.

Unregistered
07-09-2018, 03:42 PM
Yesterday I manage to get Hypnos with magic jewels... At first I was not impressive, but when I read that her Drowsiness skill deal -20% def to the enemy... And also does this hability has his owm frame or not? If this really works on every enemy then I can stack Satan, Lu Bu (Ren) and Hypnos with a total of -42% def to the enemy.

The downback; I need to take out one of my ssr dark kamis from my initial party (Satan, Sussanno, Osiris). Or just Lu Bu and use Sniper Shot.

Can someone confirm if Hypnos ability really deal -20% deff?

Ikki
07-09-2018, 03:44 PM
I'm not really seeing how you can reliably solo Ult Fire without a healer, though. The Overdrive reductions are extremely unreliable, it's not rare to have them both miss. And then what? Overdrive happens, she buffs Atk, you Dispel, she does it again, you die. With a healer, you can wait a second Overdrive to see if she'll do it twice in a row. The only way I can wipe Ult Fire is if she does it three times in a row early in the fight.

Well that depends on your dmg too, raphy blob eat is pretty accurate so far, more than cthulhu's, both failing is really bad luck tbh, and the more dmg you deal, the less time you spend on normal state, and since you have ryu oh, she shouldnt buff her atk 3 times in a row, if she does, that means your dmg is way too low (her atk buffed is not that big of a deal tbh since you completely skip the raging state when soloing, you can just tank a few buffed autos and then dispel it again when it comes off cd).

Ginger D Arc
07-09-2018, 03:47 PM
Slumber Appearance deals -20% DEF to a single enemy.

Bear
07-09-2018, 03:50 PM
completely skip the raging state when soloing

but but but shade, you can just burst boss into rage and have Raphy + Rudra tank a few rage nuke for fast burst and then boom her again :thonk:

Ikki
07-09-2018, 03:51 PM
but but but shade, you can just burst boss into rage and have Raphy + Rudra tank a few rage nuke for fast burst and then boom her again :thonk:

I do that but i dont advice it :joy:

nonsensei
07-09-2018, 04:13 PM
I do that but i dont advice it :joy:

Ditto.. tho, in my case, I got 2 healers to back it up, but no BP in exchange.

Unregistered
07-09-2018, 04:39 PM
Well... I tested Hypnos third ability and it was... very strange.

First of all the info in enemy said that it will do nothing for 180 sec or after reciving X damage, but nothing like def down. And when I attack the enemy on the next turn it simply said nothing. the Debuff just dissapear. I guess I just deal enougth damage to break the debuff but... What exactly does it in the first place? Go to sleep the boss until I wake him up?

I think the description in her wiki makes a mistake in this ability.

Sora
07-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Well... I tested Hypnos third ability and it was... very strange.

First of all the info in enemy said that it will do nothing for 180 sec or after reciving X damage, but nothing like def down. And when I attack the enemy on the next turn it simply said nothing. the Debuff just dissapear. I guess I just deal enougth damage to break the debuff but... What exactly does it in the first place? Go to sleep the boss until I wake him up?

I think the description in her wiki makes a mistake in this ability.

Ah... You just didn't understand how sleep works.
In a nutshell:
Hypnos sleep offers 20% def down.
However it's a sleep-skill. The thing is, if you attack the Boss/Monster either with a Skill or normal Attack, there is a high chance that the Boss/Monster will wake up from his slumber.
That also means you lose those def down and there is no procc chance that the Boss/Monster will go to sleep again.

Unregistered
07-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Ah... You just didn't understand how sleep works.
In a nutshell:
Hypnos sleep offers 20% def down.
However it's a sleep-skill. The thing is, if you attack the Boss/Monster either with a Skill or normal Attack, there is a high chance that the Boss/Monster will wake up from his slumber.
That also means you lose those def down and there is no procc chance that the Boss/Monster will go to sleep again.

Useless skill ever...

Aidoru
07-09-2018, 05:23 PM
You dont go shingen because of provisional forest only, you go shingen cause free EX slot and shes 1 of the 4 souls that can make PF work reliably (the others being herc with weapon, arthur cause miracle and morgan (?)) on water, other souls cant get the 50 bg back without rng unless you stack ashy and saras in the same team and give your soul 45 bg but thats not happening cause that means no def cap, so dont even consider it, a burst build has nothing to do with your soul not being able to get 50 bg in 2 turns.

He doesn't have Asherah nor Sarasvati so neither of them were really a factor to begin with but if he did, my post would have been different. The point was not that he shouldn't go Shingen, but that he didn't need to go Hercules with his current team, since he already met the def cap. I said he could save for Shingen or just use any other soul he wanted and added on that the other souls still have plenty of uses as his current water team wasn't oriented for a burst build. Like you said yourself in the last line.

Useless skill ever...

Even more so because dark himes have various def downs already. It's not like you can even stop your himes from attacking when you're fighting a single enemy, so the enemy will likely wakes up regardless making the sleep effect often useless. Hades also has this and it's a rather disappointing addition to her skill.

Ikki
07-09-2018, 05:40 PM
He doesn't have Asherah nor Sarasvati so neither of them were really a factor to begin with but if he did, my post would have been different. The point was not that he shouldn't go Shingen, but that he didn't need to go Hercules with his current team, since he already met the def cap. I said he could save for Shingen or just use any other soul he wanted and added on that the other souls still have plenty of uses as his current water team wasn't oriented for a burst build. Like you said yourself in the last line.

Ah yeah fair enough, i wasnt really clear on my quote, i was referring mainly to this "Going Shingen isn't going to make a major difference than just using any other soul with Provisional Forest as an ex skill" PF on other souls shouldnt be considered outside of the 4 i mentioned cause its just really bad, thats all.

BlazeAlter
07-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Useless skill ever...

Well it depends on how you look at it. Quite useless for bosses for sure, but for mobs... if it hits, its quite useful actually, especially in R3/R4 since the mobs there have high HP

but obviously it won't hit all the time, and since Hades has it as an AoE attack, hers is more better than Hypnos since I believe that one is just single target

MagicSpice
07-09-2018, 09:29 PM
Well it depends on how you look at it. Quite useless for bosses for sure, but for mobs... if it hits, its quite useful actually, especially in R3/R4 since the mobs there have high HP

but obviously it won't hit all the time, and since Hades has it as an AoE attack, hers is more better than Hypnos since I believe that one is just single target

well, that's if you aren't cooldown maintaining your way through the AQ stuff... and eventually later content like guild order (mobs easily have 1mil+ hp there).

debuffs that come back before the next enemy wave is still better since mobs with high HP naturally will eat up a chunk of turns

it's nice if you can get some milage out of it, but i gotta agree that hypnos barely gives much with that skill, if at all

Quarters
07-10-2018, 12:14 AM
A week or three ago, I bought the Guaranteed SSR Eidolon 10 roll Gacha and was rewarded with Fafnir. That was cool, as up until then, I only had Amaterasu. Sunday night, I bought the new one that was on sale and was rewarded with Ifrit. I'm now curious about which one should be my primary for my Fire team? Ifrit is ever so slightly stronger overall with the better Eidolon effect, while Fafnir has the better summon effect and is more flexible as she can boost water teams as well.

Also, in general, should the Eidolon roster for each team be loaded with same element Eidolons, one of each element, or whatever's strongest so long as your primary is same element?

(Side note: Also bought the new Guarunteed SSR Kamihime 10 roll and was rewarded with my second Code of Hammurabi, my second Guilty Dragoon, along with Acala, Thanatos, and Aten...I wasn't aware it was possible to pull 3 SSRs at once.)

BlazeAlter
07-10-2018, 12:26 AM
A week or three ago, I bought the Guaranteed SSR Eidolon 10 roll Gacha and was rewarded with Fafnir. That was cool, as up until then, I only had Amaterasu. Sunday night, I bought the new one that was on sale and was rewarded with Ifrit. I'm now curious about which one should be my primary for my Fire team? Ifrit is ever so slightly stronger overall with the better Eidolon effect, while Fafnir has the better summon effect and is more flexible as she can boost water teams as well.

Also, in general, should the Eidolon roster for each team be loaded with same element Eidolons, one of each element, or whatever's strongest so long as your primary is same element?

(Side note: Also bought the new Guarunteed SSR Kamihime 10 roll and was rewarded with my second Code of Hammurabi, my second Guilty Dragoon, along with Acala, Thanatos, and Aten...I wasn't aware it was possible to pull 3 SSRs at once.)

uh, I'm no fire expert but we just got Adramelech fire eido, which is 45% elem atk, while ifrit is just 50% character atk and Fafnir is 40% elem atk (assuming your Fafnir and Ifrit is at LB0), so why not use Adramelech instead? She'd also have more stats than an LB0 gacha eido (at least until u get ur Fafnir to LB2 or MLB, which would become 50% at LB2 (60% max) and be better than Adramelech)

and just to give my opinion on it, i think people either put eidos with the highest stats or most useful skills in their sub eido roster (most commonly high stats, but theres also high stat eidos with useful effects)
same element is also good since they give u bonus stats (i forgot how much) but obviously it might take awhile to get a complete fire sub eido roster if you wanna go for that

nonsensei
07-10-2018, 01:01 AM
Useless skill ever...

Wouldn't call it useless. As people mentioned before, if you're up against multiple mobs (like you will in GO or you are in AQ) it will prove handy, especially if one of the mobs got an annoying burst/trigger. But another use for sleep is using it right before full-burst. If you have no ordinary means to reach def debuff cap, that 20% def down can act as a pretty good booster to your dmg output. In case you already reach cap, it can still act as a backup debuff for stuff like GO (again) where you need to debuff multiple mobs for multiple stages. Cooldowns on abilities will start have some meaning other than how much turns you have to do in 3 mins to recast it on the very same enemy, lol.

Slashley
07-10-2018, 04:17 AM
A week or three ago, I bought the Guaranteed SSR Eidolon 10 roll Gacha and was rewarded with Fafnir. That was cool, as up until then, I only had Amaterasu. Sunday night, I bought the new one that was on sale and was rewarded with Ifrit. I'm now curious about which one should be my primary for my Fire team? Ifrit is ever so slightly stronger overall with the better Eidolon effect, while Fafnir has the better summon effect and is more flexible as she can boost water teams as well.--Neither. Gacha SSR Eidolons are a scam. Only Kaisers (NOT as main) and P2W 100% Eidolons are used. Others can become usable at 2-stars, but how likely is it that you'll get any of them to 2-stars even if you bought every single SSR Eidolon guaranteed gacha for the next year or two?

I'm sorry that you got scammed out of your money.

That said, if you didn't grab Adramelech from the raid just now, then Character attack Ifrit is better when you're a new player (Grid below... 60% ish?) and Elemental attack Fafnir is better once you get your Grid going. Either way, Adramelech is far better until you get Fafnir to 2-stars. I doubt that Ifrit can contest until LMB, if even then.

Saeleyna
07-10-2018, 05:11 AM

I honestly keep going back and forth with swapping belphy in for an SSR in my comp (or kikuri-hime for more burst gauge + def boost), but so far swapping to healer soul (from shingen) has absolved any potential problems I would run into.

Quarters
07-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Neither. Gacha SSR Eidolons are a scam. Only Kaisers (NOT as main) and P2W 100% Eidolons are used. Others can become usable at 2-stars, but how likely is it that you'll get any of them to 2-stars even if you bought every single SSR Eidolon guaranteed gacha for the next year or two?

I'm sorry that you got scammed out of your money.

That said, if you didn't grab Adramelech from the raid just now, then Character attack Ifrit is better when you're a new player (Grid below... 60% ish?) and Elemental attack Fafnir is better once you get your Grid going. Either way, Adramelech is far better until you get Fafnir to 2-stars. I doubt that Ifrit can contest until LMB, if even then.

Not everybody is lucky enough to get the 100% eidolons or the kaisers, so we make do with what we do get. I do have full broke Adramalech, but she's not leveled enough to do anything yet. I was under the impression that gacha eidolons were far stronger than event eidolons, hence why I was asking. as for lb2 eidolons...My Hecatonchires is lb2 (5th most powerful eidolon I have, beaten only by lv100 event eidos) and my brother's is lb1. Lucky duck actually broke his light kaiser yesterday...

Anyhoo, not scammed if I got good pulls. I see it like a booster box of yugioh, not every pack is great, but you get good stuff anyway.

Slashley
07-10-2018, 05:51 AM
Not everybody is lucky enough to get the 100% eidolons or the kaisers, --... yes. That was the point. Gacha SSR Eidolons are only good for people who have spent some 10k+ bucks into this game, as a consolation prize for not getting a P2W Eidolon of that element.
I do have full broke Adramalech, but she's not leveled enough to do anything yet.That's just a matter of a couple of days of Gem Gacha, so what's the big deal? LMB Adra will stomp all over both Ifrit and Fafnir at 0-stars.
I was under the impression that gacha eidolons were far stronger than event eidolons, hence why I was asking.They are stronger, but again, only if you've spent 10k+ bucks on the game. And not "far stronger" unless you get a P2W Eidolon or a Kaiser.
as for lb2 eidolons...My Hecatonchires is lb2-- Hecaton is Character attack, so that's unfortunate. Still, it's the only Light HP one until x-mas, so it's not entirely useless (just almost useless). Be sure to run either Barong or Nicholas for Envy though, since the value of Character attack AND HP is hugely played down in Union events.
Anyhoo, not scammed if I got good pulls. I see it like a booster box of yugioh, not every pack is great, but you get good stuff anyway.Sooooo... you paid 30-50 bucks, you got absolutely nothing of value (since event Eidolons are by far stronger at low Limit Breaks), and you were NOT scammed?

Alright. Sounds fair enough.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 06:06 AM
what is the difference between character attack and elemental attack?

Slashley
07-10-2018, 06:53 AM
what is the difference between character attack and elemental attack?The oversimplified damage formula is CharacterAttack*ElementalAttack.

The part which makes Character attack far weaker is that Assault from your weapon Grid is the same thing. So once you upgrade your Grid, Elemental becomes really good when compared to Character. So ideally, upgrade your Grid and use Elemental Eidolons.

The exception to that is, if you have Elemental advantage, you can use one Elemental attack and one Character+HP Eidolon. You'll do slightly less damage, but the 20% HP can be better depending on how much you need to survive. But again, only use this when you NEED the HP AND have Elemental advantage.

Bedevil
07-10-2018, 07:34 AM
The oversimplified damage formula is CharacterAttack*ElementalAttack.

The part which makes Character attack far weaker is that Assault from your weapon Grid is the same thing. So once you upgrade your Grid, Elemental becomes really good when compared to Character. So ideally, upgrade your Grid and use Elemental Eidolons.

The exception to that is, if you have Elemental advantage, you can use one Elemental attack and one Character+HP Eidolon. You'll do slightly less damage, but the 20% HP can be better depending on how much you need to survive. But again, only use this when you NEED the HP AND have Elemental advantage.

Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me. One more question how does the heal power work? i have atum at level 80 and she only heals ~1200 but on the wiki it says she has a 2000hp heal

Slashley
07-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me. One more question how does the heal power work? i have atum at level 80 and she only heals ~1200 but on the wiki it says she has a 2000hp healAll heals are based on the maximum HP of characters - the listed number for the heal (like 2000 in this case) is the heal's CAP. Usually, all heals easily hit the cap amount. But, for new players who don't yet have 6x LMB SSR Eidolons equipped, they might not have enough max HP to get the full heals.

So I assume you're fairly new to the game? As you get stronger, that heal will get stronger and stronger until it hits 2000.

Bedevil
07-10-2018, 08:14 AM
I'm rank 60 and these are my eidolons

Slashley
07-10-2018, 08:56 AM
Well, you have two LMB SSR Eidolons, so your HP pool is still fairly low. Once you have six, then you should easily be able to heal for the cap regardless of Hime.

Quarters
07-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Sooooo... you paid 30-50 bucks, you got absolutely nothing of value (since event Eidolons are by far stronger at low Limit Breaks), and you were NOT scammed?

Alright. Sounds fair enough.

In the same big purchase (I like this game, I'm willing to spend some money from time to time) I got the Kamihime 10 roll, the 2 Kamihime 5 rolls, and a Beach 10 roll. Admittedly, the Eidolon 10 roll did not go well, but in the context of my entire purchase, I think I did alright and the money was well spent.

Ifrit

Guilty Dragoon (my second, so broke her)
Mystic Code of Hammurabi [Shamash] (my second, so I broke it and received a Dragon Eye)
Scythe Gun Necro Joker [Thanatos]
Vajra Trident Sword [Acala]
Wespell Amulet [Aten]

Draupnir [Hermod] (my second, but I'd previously used the first as material)

Blade of Divine Punishment [Nemesis] (my second, so I broke it. One of my first SRs way back when, and it's still equipped...)

2x Starfish Blade [Beach Light Nergal] (got a third from a Jewel 10 roll the next day)
Akrashiel Avenger [Raguel]
Flamea Parasol [Sunlight Brynhildr]

Both as a collector and as a way of strengthening my teams, I'm satisfied with my pulls. My only complaint is that I still have no SSR water Kamihime for my secondary team after Wind being my Primary. In the last 2 months, I've gotten FOUR Dark SSRs , only 2 of which were obtained via spending money on Gaurunteed SSR 10 rolls...Why no water love? T.T The game seemed to be leading me to Water Primary early on, but I fought against it for Wind. Now all these Darks...?

Sora
07-10-2018, 12:05 PM
a question for the EU players.
Yesterday I and my Unionmates found out we pay a different sum of money e.g. 100€ for 10k NG and some other 85€.
Does anybody maybe know why? Even with the same payment method!

Ikki
07-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Neither. Gacha SSR Eidolons are a scam. Only Kaisers (NOT as main) and P2W 100% Eidolons are used. Others can become usable at 2-stars, but how likely is it that you'll get any of them to 2-stars even if you bought every single SSR Eidolon guaranteed gacha for the next year or two?

My mlb Heca says hi.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 12:19 PM
10k+ dollars? Seriously why do you have to over exaggerate it that much? And I don't understand your terminology either. What's P2W?

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Anyway Quarters, that sounds like a decent pull. Shamash wep is really good if you get more copies or brick it in the future. Thanatos is a very good hime too. Acala is good if you have nothing better and Aten is a broken R in terms of damage if you use her smartly.

So I'd say it's a decent pull :)

Ikki
07-10-2018, 12:27 PM
10k+ dollars? Seriously why do you have to over exaggerate it that much? And I don't understand your terminology either. What's P2W?

Biased cause unlucky despite buying the guaranteeds probably, its funny cause 10k+ is pretty delusional when at least my heca is $140 :rofl:

MagicSpice
07-10-2018, 12:29 PM
honestly, once you pull SSR eidolons to where they give more than an event one, they aren't a scam... unless it's strictly character attack with either burst damage up or ability damage up. those character attack ones are situational...

there's a rare instance where I might stick Huanglong in a main slot (if i somehow need the HP), but MLB echidna is the 2nd highest fire elemental boost and the highest dark elemental boost in the game right now... how is that a scam?

it's luck oriented sure, but when you get the elemental atk eidolons going, two or three of your teams is covered until you (hopefully) get a 100% eidolon. those gacha ones go up to 50% (tri element) or 60% (dual element). most you get from ANY event eidolon is 50% (and that requires a full eidolon deck matching it's element) with the next closest being 45%.

then add on the fact that to overtake something like a lv100 echidna, you need to have both belial AND the 100% dark eidolon we don't have yet... otherwise your echidna still has use somewhere.

i'm not saying by any means to rush out and go gacha crazy. but what I am saying is that if you get one of those elemental gacha eidolons, it's not bad unless you have one that's stronger in all the areas they cover...

but i can agree that the character attack ones could be a scam. those need specific setups to really work

MagicSpice
07-10-2018, 12:31 PM
honestly, once you pull SSR eidolons to where they give more than an event one, they aren't a scam... unless it's strictly character attack with either burst damage up or ability damage up. those character attack ones are situational...

there's a rare instance where I might stick Huanglong in a main slot (if i somehow need the HP), but MLB echidna is the 2nd highest fire elemental boost and the highest dark elemental boost in the game right now... how is that a scam?

it's luck oriented sure, but when you get the elemental atk eidolons going, two or three of your teams is covered until you (hopefully) get a 100% eidolon. those gacha ones go up to 50% (tri element) or 60% (dual element). most you get from ANY event eidolon is 50% (and that requires a full eidolon deck matching it's element) with the next closest being 45%.

then add on the fact that to overtake something like a lv100 echidna, you need to have both belial AND the 100% dark eidolon we don't have yet... otherwise your echidna still has use somewhere.

i'm not saying by any means to rush out and go gacha crazy. but what I am saying is that if you get one of those elemental gacha eidolons, it's not bad unless you have one that's stronger in all the areas they cover...

but i can agree that the character attack ones could be a scam. those need specific setups to really work (and even then, 100% eidolons overtakes all of them)

Biased cause unlucky despite buying the guaranteeds probably, its funny cause 10k+ is pretty delusional when at least my heca is $140 :rofl:

i probably spent around that much to get SIX copies of Echidna AND Huanglong... EACH

a few were just lucky pulls, with one Echidna coming from the free pre-launch gacha

people forget luck is a factor, especially given my gacha streak of it (like randomly throwing 300 magic jewels and getting an SSR.... multiple times)

Slashley
07-10-2018, 12:44 PM
10k+ dollars? Seriously why do you have to over exaggerate it that much?Let's see, 200 bucks per gacha SSR Eidolon. There are 21 of them, not counting the extremely down-weighted P2W ones. So, if you want a 2-star gacha SSR Eidolon, the expected amount you need to pay is 21+21+1 for the first one. 43 times 200 = 8600 dollars. Alright, that's not really 10k+, but apparently, I wasn't all that far off either.

Not particularly mathematical, but just to give some perspective on what kind of sums you need to pay in order to get proper usage out of the gacha SSR Eidolons. Of course, getting lucky is fully possible - like finding the same Eidolon 5/5 times. Getting unlucky is also very possible, as I paid 1k bucks trying to get Karin and got a grand total of 3 SSR Eidolons :smirk:
And I don't understand your terminology either. What's P2W?The 100% Eidolons. They are meant to be nothing but whale money-sinks, really. You're not expected to find one of them EVER from gacha without sinking boatloads of money, and in Kamihime, they're also the only things that give an outright unfair advantage over others. Thus, P2W.

Well, the "only advantage" might change with Tower and stuff like that, where the absolutely ideal team comp(s) is(are) a requirement if you intend to do well.
My mlb Heca says hi.Either you got lucky, or you've spent an astonishing amount of money into the game. Considering how you also have Hraes, I'd say that the latter is far more likely.

But what do I know~

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 12:53 PM
+burst damage wouldn't be too bad for a 2nd half of an eidolon passive. What sucks is that eidolons like Ifrit don't get +burst damage; they get +burst streak damage. Now that's an idea that's been abandoned since Kyuuki.

Ikki
07-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Either you got lucky, or you've spent an astonishing amount of money into the game. Considering how you also have Hraes, I'd say that the latter is far more likely.
But what do I know~

The former, already said my heca is $140 tyvm, and ive spent the same if not less than you :joy:

edit: ive spent way less than you indeed, im at $450 (rechecked my bank acc) since i play the game from soft launch, you surpassed me just whaling for karin.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 01:03 PM
So anyway, Nandi and Marchosias introduce +character/+burst gauge increase. What do DMM players think of that sort of passive so far?

Slashley
07-10-2018, 01:12 PM
The former, already said my heca is $140 tyvm, and ive spent the same if not less than you :joy:

edit: ive spent way less than you indeed, im at $450 (rechecked my bank acc) since i play the game from soft launch, you surpassed me just whaling for karin.Then, you're not only an outlier when it comes to gacha SSRs for getting the same one over and over, but also an outlier for having Hraes.

What are you, some sort of second form of BakaHentai who just happens to get all core SSRs out of Jewel gacha?

Ikki
07-10-2018, 01:14 PM
Then, you're not only an outlier when it comes to gacha SSRs for getting the same one over and over, but also an outlier for having Hraes.

What are you, some sort of second form of BakaHentai who just happens to get all core SSRs out of Jewel gacha?

I was lucky af with Hraes, i did post here on hbc about that pull cause it was a prem ticket :sweat: (and i still lack ammy + my fire team has 2 mtix on it :joy:)

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Slashey, sorry but I disagree there. As MagicSpice said, luck is a factor too and you can't say they're Pay 2 win or some random money values just because you don't have them. I have a few F2P friends who got lucky. 1 has a Rudra and 1 has a Hraes. Sure the number would be less but I've also seen people spend hundreds of dollars on the rate ups and not get Rudra or Hraes.

I personally got a Kirin from a Premium Ticket too so I feel it's unfair branding such things as Pay 2 Win just because you've been unlucky.

That can change in the future because you will keep spending (considering what you said about having spent on Karin and Guaranteeds) and you may not get them and get one from a premium ticket from some raid event or a single jewel pull.

Gacha means luck and lowered rates mean you need more luck.

Even though I still disagree with that terminology, if you really really want to brand something as such, kaisers would be more appropriate since you would need atleast 1 LB on them to make more effective use of them compared to a 100% which will be used as main.

(Also just a suggestion :- Please refer to them as 100% or 140% since DMM has those too and it can get confusing for non members who are probably speaking here for the first time. Nonetheless, it's just a suggestion)

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Also just to add, I didn't quite understand your explanation (maybe I read it wrong or something)
But you don't really need every single eido before you get dupes. So I couldn't quite understand the math there.

Bear
07-10-2018, 02:36 PM
.... Just saying, that DMM UE rank 3 some of you are so hyped about? He's in the same union as I am and is 100% F2P. Hasn't paid a single penny in this game. Couldn't even get his waifu Tsukuyomi. We have a few more like him too and they have no trouble doing these 'big numbers' like you all fuzz about. You just gotta play + grind long enough.

Slashley
07-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Please refer to them as 100% or 140% since DMM has those too and it can get confusing for non members who are probably speaking here for the first time.I refuse. Those who are here for the first time can just ask. Whether they are 100% (to 120%) or 120% (to 140%), they fulfill my definition of P2W: an unfair advantage you are not getting without paying ridiculous amounts.
-- I have a few F2P friends who got lucky. 1 has a Rudra and 1 has a Hraes. --Yes, two people. Out of how many again?

Now, do tell me how realistic it is that the rest of your friends are going to get P2W Eidolons if they play... let's say two more years?
But you don't really need every single eido before you get dupes. So I couldn't quite understand the math there.As I said - it is possible to get lucky, and that calculation was not particularly mathematical. It was simply a demonstration of just what kind of amounts of money you need to put into the game before SSR Eidolon Guaranteed gacha starts not being a scam.

The problem with statistics is, there is no absolute answer. That's because luck is a factor. I guess the closest you can get is finding the coin-flip breaking point of 1/21 happening for the third time in X amount of tries, then duplicate X by 200 bucks. That's the more realistic "get ONE 2-star gacha SSR Eidolon" amount, but that wasn't really the point. Since at that phase most of the Eidolons in the gacha are still useless to you. 8600 dollars is roughly in the area where the Guaranteed SSR Eidolon gacha starts having actual value instead of being a complete scam. If you want to run a more accurate calculation of the value, be my guest.

And yes, Kaisers are also the jackpots of SSR Eidolons - though not as much as the P2W Eidolons. I think they're also heavily weighted down though, but sadly, I have no data on that. Anyway, even if you do get a Kaiser or two, you won't have a ridiculous advantage over those that don't. It starts being a P2W level of advantage once you start having multiple LMBs, and let me tell you, 10k bucks isn't even a start for that! Even if you don't count their down-weight!

nonsensei
07-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Before we move on to have another seemingly totally futile "discussion" about this P2W eido stuff, is there anyone that agrees with Slashley's terminology?
And no, I'm not asking the usual brigade who keep pointing out Slashley's (in our opinion) silly ideas, but the rest of the people in here. :think:

MagicSpice
07-10-2018, 03:45 PM
luck is a thing, so i can't really agree with it... the game has too many varying factors to really come up with the same results as someone else anyway

besides, trying to get a specific kami/eidolon, you possibly will throw a lot of money and in-game resources at the gacha... but it's not guaranteed to be that way either...

the way i see it, just use what you got. and if you do throw money at the game, just accept the outcome cause you still could have not put any star coins at whatever...

it's only a waste of money (or jewels/tickets) if you view it that way, or if the stuff you got is of no use to you whatsoever (like pulling an ifrit when you have a belial).

at the very least, if you are trying to get the "good" SSR stuff, it's stupid not to do SSR guaranteed over.... idk... normal/boosted rates? not gonna sugarcoat it, but if you don't go after the highest rates when trying for something, that's just dumb as fuck. something that WILL toss a rainbow door at you is still better than something that might not. even look at it on the free player side... you should try to throw jewels at the SSR artemis gacha over waiting til later when the chance of her is lower

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 03:50 PM
i think 100% eidos should be called 105% eidos now, because many people have used bricks and LB them to 1*, so those are now much more common

MagicSpice
07-10-2018, 03:55 PM
i think 100% eidos should be called 105% eidos now, because many people have used bricks and LB them to 1*, so those are now much more common

or just call them the OP eidolons cause you can't match them with any others when it comes to setting main eidolons for teams

Ikki
07-10-2018, 03:55 PM
Are we considering anything that slash says as the norm now? such as the "p2w eidos" term that no one else uses except him.

or just call them the OP eidolons cause you can't match them with any others when it comes to setting main eidolons for teams

Thats more accurate tbh cause they are indeed OP, but the p2w term is so wrong.

Bear
07-10-2018, 03:57 PM
I call it fluffy
fluffy should be the norm
just delete everything else
:gudako:

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 04:16 PM
Slashey, from what everyone seems to be saying here, you are the only one who calls them P2W Eidolons then. So shooting your own logic back at you, 1 out of how many?

Also like I said, many whaled and still didn't get. Money won't override poor luck unless you are a billionaire and there are few who have really spent the 10k dollars you speak of on nutaku. I personally believe none but I have no real evidence to support it. If anything, just call them 100% or 140% or luck based eidolons because "many" have gotten them out of Premium tickets of limited whaling like guaranteeds while many have blown money on rate ups every time and still not got them. Your logic isn't making any sense to me atleast which is why I asked and later suggested calling them what they are supposed to be called anyway.

Ultimately it's your choice anyway but I heavily disagree with that kind of terminology since it makes no sense to me personally atleast.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 04:18 PM
I don't even understand the salt about p2w eidos, because even though im f2p and will never be able to have an OP eido, i get to use many 105% eidos from p2w players.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Nevermind, MagicSpice already suggested a better team. OP Eidolons would be more accurate if you wish to pool them together.

Sorry for repititiveness

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 04:23 PM
i call belial=belial, kirin= thunder belial, hraes =wind belial, and so on. You get the point :D

MagicSpice
07-10-2018, 04:42 PM
just to change the subject, what's the most buffs you've gotten on one character ASIDE FROM HERCULES?

i'm sitting at 14 on Ares.... and she's only lv40ish atm (i think she gets another later on, but i'm not sure). And yes that burn is a buff, she deals more damage under it due to her assist ability

https://i.imgur.com/bXbvwSc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PgbnPcv.png

Slashley
07-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Slashey, from what everyone seems to be saying here, you are the only one who calls them P2W Eidolons then. So shooting your own logic back at you, 1 out of how many?Well, so far there has been me, and then there's... Ikki and his cohorts, so hey? 1/2 I guess :smirk:
(And then there's MagicSpice, if we're counting that.)

Also, opinions can change instantly - but good luck trying to get a P2W Eidolon instantly. I mean, you can, you just need to abandon your current account.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 05:26 PM
I never said you are going to get them instantly. I just said money won't guarantee them and luck is a bigger factor and hence I disagree with the usage of that terminology. That was all I was trying to say

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Also just to add, since you said not everyone would be lucky like me or the 2 friends of mine who got them from Premium Tickets or Jewels. Same logic would apply to you. You spent so much and still didn't get what you wanted. You were extremely unlucky and it's possible there's few few out there as unlucky as you. To make a generic term just out of 1 person's bad experience is unfair to others isn't it?

Think of how an F2P who just pulled them through luck would feel. As it is, they have lesser hime count and feel kind of overshadowed unless you grinded really really hard. They would be over the moon if they got a 100% Eido. And you calling them P2W implies they whaled for them? Since you're using it as a generic term?

Isn't that unfair and disrespectful?

Ikki
07-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Well for starters everyone has his own opinion, if they disagree with you Slashley its for a reason, ive never liked that p2w term on 100% eidos and theres a few reasons that can be explained by breaking down the past and present term p2w.

P2W in the past was referred to any game that had content exclusively for paying users, and that content couldnt be obtained without paying at all, this nowadays is kinda different and the p2w term is now referred to any "unfair" or "considerable advantage" you can get in a game by paying, let it be getting exclusive content which can't be obtained without $ OR stuff that makes your progression way faster, allowing you to skip unnecessary grind and improving your overall experience of a game.

Now understanding this term theres 2 options:

1- The p2w term on 100% eidos is dumb cause you can get them without paying a single $ and throwing tons of $ may as well not give you any at all cause thats gacha games in a nutshell (refer to hymptt which is the only guy on par with bam's stats on the server and has no 100% at all) -> this is based on the "exclusive content that cant be obtained without paying" part of the p2w term, cause you can get 100% eidos without any $.

2- The p2w term on 100% eidos exclusively is dumb cause everything in this game is basically p2w, so may as well call all the gacha eidos as p2w eidos and all the gacha khs as p2w khs -> this is referred to the "unfair and considerable advantage $ can give you to improve your overall experience of the game" part.

So knowing this, choose 1, you either stop calling p2w eidos for the first reason and we call them by their name, or we start calling everything that comes from the gacha p2w , your call.

Bear
07-10-2018, 05:48 PM
content exclusively for paying users

but but but shadey how to score 10800 in tower without ascalon grid

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 06:29 PM
but but but shadey how to score 10800 in tower without ascalon grid

Any videos of someone beating the last floor within 4 turns? I figure that'll be amusing to watch.

Slashley
07-10-2018, 07:45 PM
-- You were extremely unlucky -- Was I? For example, whaling 1k for Karin was a coinflip success chance back then. Is failing that really "extremely" lucky? And notice that 1k won't get you anywhere for bonus rate up SSR Hime anymore, and this keep getting worse every week.

Now then, imagine just how unlikely it is to get a P2W Eidolon, even with a rate up... :smirk:
Is it possible? Yeah, it is. But that doesn't make it likely.
Isn't that unfair and disrespectful?... wait. What? Really?

Let me get this straight. You are insulted that a random person on the internet is branding you as something you arbitrarily are deciding is a bad term. That's... okay. Yeah, sure.
Yes, that is extremely unfair and disrespectful. How dare you get a P2W Eidolon.

Cobblemaniac
07-10-2018, 08:38 PM
So... let me get this straight.

This entire chain happened simply because one person didn't like the term p2w on 100% eidolons.

... In the end what's the stinking difference? If the point is there, there's no need to do anything further. 100+% eidolon, interchangeable with p2w for some other people.

Whoever this unregistered user is... drop the damn argument please. You're getting offended for people who haven't even voiced their feeling of getting offended, and all it's creating is pointless argument.

Ikki
07-10-2018, 08:54 PM

This entire chain happened simply because one person didn't like the term p2w on 100% eidolons.

... In the end what's the stinking difference? If the point is there, there's no need to do anything further. 100+% eidolon, interchangeable with p2w for some other people.

Whoever this unregistered user is... drop the damn argument please. You're getting offended for people who haven't even voiced their feeling of getting offended, and all it's creating is pointless argument.

I got a p2w eidolon ... without paying!! how is that even possible if they are p2w!!

nonsensei
07-11-2018, 12:08 AM

Not exactly, it started coz multiple people disliked it, but apparently of the usual group, so I was interested in other people's opinion on the matter coz I guessed the usual "exchange of thoughts" wouldn't resolve it like it barely ever did. I guess that wasn't a pleasant thing to have the forum occupied with (or just popcorn value to some).
Slashley never seems to accept our opinion - no matter how much we try to prove our point - on something that we disagree. But hey, that is vice-versa since we don't accept his opinion just as much. That may be due to us perceiving his thoughts silly, but that again probably holds true on his side. And hence, I thought I'd ask the rest of the people in here, but apparently to no avail. :neutral:

The point is that this terminology gives a false impression on 100% eidos that they are exclusive for those throwing money at the game. I at the very least, wouldn't give a damn if he called them OP eidos, insert element here Belial, friend-material eidos, or whatever, but while I get what he's trying to deliver with calling them F2P, it gives the false impression, nevertheless. Again, in my opinion

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 12:23 AM
Hi, noob here. Just want to ask, what do you guys normally do with the excess copies of SSR Weapons and Eidolons? Assuming you have already break-limit to the max, and you don't intend to have more than 1 copy of the max SSR.

I know for weapons, it can be used to level-up weapon skills. But no idea for Eidolons. Seems like a waste to just use them as enhancement materials.

nonsensei
07-11-2018, 12:30 AM
Hi, noob here. Just want to ask, what do you guys normally do with the excess copies of SSR Weapons and Eidolons? Assuming you have already break-limit to the max, and you don't intend to have more than 1 copy of the max SSR.

I know for weapons, it can be used to level-up weapon skills. But no idea for Eidolons. Seems like a waste to just use them as enhancement materials.

There will be something called eidolon shop implemented soon (expected around August). You will obtain orbs as well from selling your eidos starting from that point & those orbs can be used to buy various stuff like Half Elixirs, Seeds, Books, weapon/eido LB substitutes up to SR rarity (aka bricks), previous raid eidos & a single copy of each Kaiser (pricey af).

As for SSR weapon, I guess you already have the answer.

Cobblemaniac
07-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Not exactly, it started coz multiple people disliked it, but apparently of the usual group, so I was interested in other people's opinion on the matter coz I guessed the usual "exchange of thoughts" wouldn't resolve it like it barely ever did. I guess that wasn't a pleasant thing to have the forum occupied with (or just popcorn value to some).
Slashley never seems to accept our opinion - no matter how much we try to prove our point - on something that we disagree. But hey, that is vice-versa since we don't accept his opinion just as much. That may be due to us perceiving his thoughts silly, but that again probably holds true on his side. And hence, I thought I'd ask the rest of the people in here, but apparently to no avail. :neutral:

The point is that this terminology gives a false impression on 100% eidos that they are exclusive for those throwing money at the game. I at the very least, wouldn't give a damn if he called them OP eidos, insert element here Belial, friend-material eidos, or whatever, but while I get what he's trying to deliver with calling them F2P, it gives the false impression, nevertheless. Again, in my opinion

Where Slashley comes from would have been a statistical standpoint: when you throw in a really good thing into a huge mountain of garbage, all that behind either luck or a paywall, you can't say they're strictly wrong for calling that one thing pay to win. Sure, with luck you too, can pull that one piece of chocolate out of the mountain of shit, but it doesn't excuse the fact that it is just that, one, out of much more, where if you had applied the law of large numbers, and not anecdotes, you would have to spend a huge amount. It is one thing for one person to go "hey, I got this out of a random jewel pull!", but it is another for a sizeable portion of the playerbase to say so.
Tl;dr: if it's good, the rest are shit, and not many get it? Not exactly wrong to call it p2w.

Where the opponents of the term "p2w" on 100% eidolons come from would be that technically, no, because p2w to the opponents describes a situation where the content is accessible ONLY by paying. Which the 100% eidolons are certainly not, considering the random jewel gacha pull of said eidolons is still possible.

Why do I call it pointless? Because at the end of the day, what we're actually arguing over is the semantics of "p2w", not over the actual eidolons themselves. What is my point? As long as we get the idea across that, yes, this is (e.g. Belial) we're talking about, why care about terminology? It's not as if me calling the 100% eidolons p2w eidos means they're actually 120% stronger than actual 100% eidolons :neutral:

If you have an extra SSR copy that isn't limit broken, save those for enhancement when 4LB (or 4 star) weapons are a thing. If you have at least 3 extra copies (or 2LB), I'd suggest you simply keep and use those as weapons... except weapons like Adrammelech's bow. I wouldn't even keep the first copy in that case.

Save your eidolons for when eidolon orb store releases in a month. You'll be able to trade in event eidolons, as well as SR and R eidolons for orbs, which you can then use to exchange for past raid eidolons, elixirs, dragon eye shards, SR limit break materials, but most importantly, Kaiser Dragoons

Ikki
07-11-2018, 12:50 AM
Where the opponents of the term "p2w" on 100% eidolons come from would be that technically, no, because p2w to the opponents describes a situation where the content is accessible ONLY by paying. Which the 100% eidolons are certainly not, considering the random jewel gacha pull of said eidolons is still possible.

Thanks you for understanding what slashley cant.

MagicSpice
07-11-2018, 01:39 AM
it honestly depends on how you look at it. the one thing we all agree is that those 100% eidolons are OP as hell.

but looking at the fact that they're practically the best eidolons you can get, let's factor in that two of them aren't here yet, with one (hopefully) arriving the next event, which should be the light one...

that said, among dark, echidna is still the strongest elem atk eidolon you can have right now, capping at 60%... considering i eventually gotten more than enough copies to max her, couldn't that be considered "P2W" since not all copies I gotten were free?

i honestly think this went so far cause a few were so stuck in their beliefs and it clashed more than it should have. but honestly given the nature of how this game is and how things can work, you really do have to have more of an open mind when something is mentioned, even if it eventually gets disproved later on...

there's still quite a lot that can be done with this game, naturally meaning changes can happen, so having one mindset will eventually hit a wall. but if two or more can't come to an agreement with something, then it's best to let it go and just go about your own ways... eventually something will show in one or more people's favor.

besides, while we can know and find out what's the strongest, there's still different ways to get there. the ends don't justify the means. so in the case of eidolons like belial, doesn't matter if you paid for her or not, it just matter that you got her. if you didn't, then oh well. either suck it up and try again or find a different approach

Bear
07-11-2018, 02:06 AM
Any videos of someone beating the last floor within 4 turns? I figure that'll be amusing to watch.

Video by one of the three and only three perfect score space whales:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33483321

Cobblemaniac
07-11-2018, 02:17 AM
Video by one of the three and only three perfect score space whales:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33483321

... I have questions.

1. Do people actually still keep ability confirms on like in this video?

2. How strong is this whale's grid lmfao

3. Just... 3 space whales out of how many in the entire DMM community getting perfect 10.8k? Jesus. How tough is the fight lmao

Bear
07-11-2018, 02:31 AM
... I have questions.

2. How strong is this whale's grid lmfao

3. Just... 3 space whales out of how many in the entire DMM community getting perfect 10.8k? Jesus. How tough is the fight lmao

1. You have zero room for error if you're trying to hit high score so it's perfectly normal for ppl to double check what buttons they are about to press.

2. no idea

3. the fight isn't very tough to clear for experienced vets. OTOH it's extremely difficult to clear within 4 turns for a perfect score. You have TWO waves of mobs with over 1m hp each and the boss herself has 8~9m hp and is practically immune to debuffs. You figure out the numbers.

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 07:55 AM
... I have questions.

Speaking of which..I've been wondering how to disable the ability confirm. Could anyone elaborate how to disable it?

Cobblemaniac
07-11-2018, 08:25 AM
Speaking of which..I've been wondering how to disable the ability confirm. Could anyone elaborate how to disable it?

Click on the menu bar, or the settings bar, iirc you should be able to toggle ability select to off. Or some other similar name on the UI.

Just remember the click save settings below afterwards.

Slashley
07-11-2018, 08:53 AM
Click on the menu bar, or the settings bar, iirc you should be able to toggle ability select to off. Or some other similar name on the UI.

Just remember the click save settings below afterwards.Oddly enough, this setting is only available from topright INSIDE COMBAT. That's why it took me several months of playing before I found it...

MagicSpice
07-11-2018, 08:55 AM
i happened to find it by mistake cause I tried removing Eidolon animations while in combat... switching to the quick Eidolon animations can only be done OUTSIDE combat

why don't they just make both functions usable in both option menus?

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 09:00 AM
There will be something called eidolon shop implemented soon (expected around August). You will obtain orbs as well from selling your eidos starting from that point & those orbs can be used to buy various stuff like Half Elixirs, Seeds, Books, weapon/eido LB substitutes up to SR rarity (aka bricks), previous raid eidos & a single copy of each Kaiser (pricey af).

As for SSR weapon, I guess you already have the answer.

Thank you!!

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Ive got 30 regalia saved up from grinding Catastrophes. Right now I've got Mordred, and am 12 Ranks away from Herc. So, should I go ahead and by Mordred a weapon now, and keep grinding to buy one for Herc once I have the SP, or be patient and wait till I get Herc?

Laventale
07-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Ive got 30 regalia saved up from grinding Catastrophes. Right now I've got Mordred, and am 12 Ranks away from Herc. So, should I go ahead and by Mordred a weapon now, and keep grinding to buy one for Herc once I have the SP, or be patient and wait till I get Herc?

Herc is the single most broken soul on KH, so you better save for her... you won't regret it later.

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 03:12 PM
Don't carelessly waste regalia on relic weapons you aren't sure, or very close to sure, that you'll use. Herc axe of course is nice enough to save up for.
But for Mordred? If you're thinking 'oh, I'll get a relic weapon for Mordred just cause I have her, even though I have no plan for what to do with it', then stop right there. Change your thought process right away. On the other hand, if you're looking at Mordred's relic weapons, want what they specifically do, and intend to get actual use out of whichever one you pick, then fair enough, go for it.

If nothing else, regalia can always be used to limit break Herc's axe to crank up its burst effect, buy a different element version of Herc's axe, or for Final Limit Breaking stuff. 10 regalia is one of the components needed to FLB a valid* union event or advent SSR weapon. Of course, how much of a big deal 10 regalia is varies from person to person.

*short version: weapons gain FLB eligibility over time starting from the introduction of Guild Orders and orichalchum in August

Unregistered
07-11-2018, 07:37 PM
Don't carelessly waste regalia on relic weapons you aren't sure, or very close to sure, that you'll use. Herc axe of course is nice enough to save up for.
But for Mordred? If you're thinking 'oh, I'll get a relic weapon for Mordred just cause I have her, even though I have no plan for what to do with it', then stop right there. Change your thought process right away. On the other hand, if you're looking at Mordred's relic weapons, want what they specifically do, and intend to get actual use out of whichever one you pick, then fair enough, go for it.

If nothing else, regalia can always be used to limit break Herc's axe to crank up its burst effect, buy a different element version of Herc's axe, or for Final Limit Breaking stuff. 10 regalia is one of the components needed to FLB a valid* union event or advent SSR weapon. Of course, how much of a big deal 10 regalia is varies from person to person.

*short version: weapons gain FLB eligibility over time starting from the introduction of Guild Orders and orichalchum in August

Thanks,

The thing is, I'm short on weapons right now, using mostly SR. I have some 0* ones with assault and a I 3*ed the axe from the Illu event. It would be nice to replace one of those. I don't know if that counts for "getting it just to get it" or not. Right now, I have a shitton of energy seeds from last raid's gatcha, so I'm farming about 5 regalia a day. If I can continue to do that, I'll probably get the weapon, but it depends on a few things I don't know like: how often does the regalia limit in the materials shop reset, once a week? and, do the weapons get more expensive when you buy more than one, or is it 30 regalia every time? I would probably just get one of Mordred's, since a )8 of that is better than some of the weps I use, but want to max Herc's. If it gets progressively expensive to get weapons, then i definitely want to save.

Quarters
07-12-2018, 12:12 AM

So, I have enough Thunder Regalia that I could nab a Soul Weapon, but I'm not 100% on which Soul. Joan of Arc is my Primary Soul, though I also have D'Artagnan and Andromeda Mastered. I'm working towards Morgan and Hercules at the moment, but with 100/600 Holy Soul P towards Morgan and 10/900 Soul P towards Hercules (I still have to unlock Achilles), those are a long way off.

Thunder seems to be very offense oriented with no party healers at all, so I'm tempted to use Andromeda to shore up their survivabilty, or I can use Joan's defensive abilities. Or I can chuck caution to the wind and go for all out offensive with D'Art.

Pictured above are my available Thunder Kamihime (Not a lot to choose from). What am I better off focusing on with Thunder Souls? Defenses, Healing, or Offense?

Cobblemaniac
07-12-2018, 12:19 AM

So, I have enough Thunder Regalia that I could nab a Soul Weapon, but I'm not 100% on which Soul. Joan of Arc is my Primary Soul, though I also have D'Artagnan and Andromeda Mastered. I'm working towards Morgan and Hercules at the moment, but with 100/600 Holy Soul P towards Morgan and 10/900 Soul P towards Hercules (I still have to unlock Achilles), those are a long way off.

Thunder seems to be very offense oriented with no party healers at all, so I'm tempted to use Andromeda to shore up their survivabilty, or I can use Joan's defensive abilities. Or I can chuck caution to the wind and go for all out offensive with D'Art.

Pictured above are my available Thunder Kamihime (Not a lot to choose from). What am I better off focusing on with Thunder Souls? Defenses, Healing, or Offense?

With thunder the current meta is Charles' Blaster (D'Art's defender), as far as I can tell. Are there any alternatives? Umm, not sure lol.

Yolodesu
07-12-2018, 12:22 AM
how often does the regalia limit in the materials shop reset, once a week?

Once a month. The first 20 regalia cost 5 fragments, next 20 cost 10, then 15.

and, do the weapons get more expensive when you buy more than one, or is it 30 regalia every time?

30 every time.

I would probably just get one of Mordred's, since a )8 of that is better than some of the weps I use, but want to max Herc's. If it gets progressively expensive to get weapons, then i definitely want to save.

If you get only 1 copy you wont get the weapon's burst effect (combo- for Mordred, def- for Hercules), you need at least 1 LB for that.
Also be aware that the weapon's skills will only work if you equip it as main on the corresponding soul. When equipped as sub, you'll only get the weapon's stats, just like an off element weapon.

Imo i would save for Hercules. Mordred's weapon is nice to have, but not game changing.

FreeToPay
07-12-2018, 03:13 AM
Is there a faster way to skill up grails? Going one by one is getting so damn tedious and time consuming.

Cobblemaniac
07-12-2018, 03:19 AM
Is there a faster way to skill up grails? Going one by one is getting so damn tedious and time consuming.

Skilling up weapons in general? There isn't a faster away afaik...

Just do it while watching a video or something lol

Slashley
07-12-2018, 03:24 AM
Is there a faster way to skill up grails? Going one by one is getting so damn tedious and time consuming.Not really no.

And that's why I've moved on from using SR weapon fodder from slvl4 to slvl2. It's just pick one R, enhance, back button (on mouse), done. I could get 2 free Rs if I bothered with slvl4, but with the daily income being like 60 Rs, what's the point?

Technically you can do the same for SR Grails, but... then you're missing out on 6 Rs. Still nothing major, but considering how you have like a dozen, it does pile up.

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 10:56 AM

I don't understand. I thought a grail was worth 2x the skill of a weapon, so a R grail is worth 2 and an SR grail is worth 7. Do we get more benefits if we skill the grail up before we use it as fodder? Also, should I be skilling up weapons before using them as skill fodder?

blubbergott
07-12-2018, 11:19 AM
I don't understand. I thought a grail was worth 2x the skill of a weapon, so a R grail is worth 2 and an SR grail is worth 7. Do we get more benefits if we skill the grail up before we use it as fodder? Also, should I be skilling up weapons before using them as skill fodder?

R grail = 2 Rs worth per skill level -> as long as skillleveling it costs less than 2, you're getting a profit, so ideally you'll level them to either 3 or 4 here (depending on if you feel like doing the 66% gamble, which can be quite annoying/time consuming).
SR grail is worth 5 per level -> usually level it to slvl 5, where it's worth 25 Rs, SRs 3.5 -> slvl 4

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 11:33 AM
My union says not to use "invite all" for union raids.

1) How can I tell if it is a union raid or not?
2) Is there a benefit to not inviting all? Like, does each person get more loot if it is done with fewer people?

Slashley
07-12-2018, 11:56 AM
1) How can I tell if it is a union raid or not?When joining a raid, if it's started by a Union player it should be displayed as blue and there should be a text "Union member!" in the topright, or something.

2) Is there a benefit to not inviting all? Like, does each person get more loot if it is done with fewer people?More people means more lag, and only two people get good rewards.

Also, in newer fights, more people = more Triggers (like the current "Ragnarok" Ice Disaster gets a 100% damage cut per person attacking the first time per Rage).

MagicSpice
07-12-2018, 12:05 PM
R grail = 2 Rs worth per skill level -> as long as skillleveling it costs less than 2, you're getting a profit, so ideally you'll level them to either 3 or 4 here (depending on if you feel like doing the 66% gamble, which can be quite annoying/time consuming).
SR grail is worth 5 per level -> usually level it to slvl 5, where it's worth 25 Rs, SRs 3.5 -> slvl 4

to add onto this, it's said that SSR is worth 35 R and SSR grails are worth 50 R....

but given the most you'll ever need is 58 (skill lv29 to skill lv 30 when we get FLB weapons later on), you'll probably never advance the level of a SSR grail and maybe one (and only one since that's all you need) of an SSR weapon.

but the SSR grail is very rare (only seems to be that one in the shop which is a waste of a dragonic eye), and people should only feed SSR they don't want as skill fodder (like the adram SSR bows from the last event I got)

My union says not to use "invite all" for union raids.

1) How can I tell if it is a union raid or not?
2) Is there a benefit to not inviting all? Like, does each person get more loot if it is done with fewer people?

slashley more or less covered this, but also should point out that with union events, only the lilim fights pop up in the list of raid battles... demon ones are ALWAYS union member raids and they're only found in the actual event area.

also, another benefit to only having union members attack the lilim in those fights is that multiple people should get grails, speeding up the grinding process to get buffs

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 01:49 PM
I was reading somewhere that using auto atk can screw a raid up for others. Not sure why, since I thought all skills are helpful, and should be used asap, as auto does.

Could someone tell me why I shouldn't use it?

MagicSpice
07-12-2018, 02:18 PM
I was reading somewhere that using auto atk can screw a raid up for others. Not sure why, since I thought all skills are helpful, and should be used asap, as auto does.

some raids (and event fights) now have something called "Triggers". A good example of this is the recent Catastrophe fights where if special conditions are met, the boss will do a special action related to it. And a lot of the catastrophe ones can get very dangerous when dealt with wrong

in fact, Andramelech had two of them. the first is where she does an AoE nuke with a chance of debuffing you (that instant death one) when her HP is below 50%. the other is where applying drowned to her causes her to both remove the debuff AND increase her resistance to getting debuffed (making debuffing her atk and def harder too).

if you just go full auto, you could be doing something like seeing that instant death debuff hit most or even all your team, but you already wasted the ability to remove that debuff and you now have to end the fight in 2 turns or watch people die...

the most common flaw to this is the skills reducing the damage you take or the healing skills going off at the wrong times, wasting them.

plus you're lowering potential damage output as well when using buffs and debuffs that increase your atk power and lowers your enemy's def power. these will likely go out of order, doing way less damage than you should.... (like having herc's damage nuke go off before buffs are applied to raise it's damage).

but keep in mind that there's TWO auto battle functions. using the one which only attacks (auto battle or AB as we call it) isn't an issue, as it'll save your skills. the one that can use your skills as soon as they're ready (Auto Ability Battle or AAB as we call it) is the one that can cause all the problems I mentioned...

unless you can win with AB or you don't have many skills that take priority, it's typically better to just do things manually.... even when it comes to clearing content faster. doing things properly can be the difference between doing normal damage and 6 times the normal damage... or in some cases, it can prevent a fight from either becoming harder or outright wiping out your team

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Oh, here's a fun example. Go look at the 'Elemental Catastrophia Info Dump' thread, particularly the entry for dark ragnarok/ultimate (the lv 70 one).
Imagine you're using some soul with a buff that targets other players too (mainly Arthur's atk buff and the defense buffs from Cassiopeia/Andromeda, right?). Let's say you use that buff on turn 1 and happen to also tag some other people with that buff before they get turn 1 out of the way..... :P

nonsensei
07-12-2018, 02:40 PM

Tbh, nothing wrong with AAB if you're busy or lazy. The main issue with it is covered by Spice already, these triggers are pretty troublesome, but often can be avoided.
My advice would be something like: if you are going to be unable to do much of a contribution to the raid - be it due to lack of power or just boss being on low hp already - better just pop a damaging* ability with no extra effect, that way you will still get your rewards & can avoid activating some annoying trigger at the same time.

some raids (and event fights) now have something called "Triggers". A good example of this is the recent Catastrophe fights where if special conditions are met, the boss will do a special action related to it. And a lot of the catastrophe ones can get very dangerous when dealt with wrong

A bit correction: only water rag has trigger system as of now. The rest 3 got two types of burst on either normal or rage phase which they activate depending simply on RNG.
But yep, the trend from Illyunka onwards is that the bosses have some sort of trigger (sometimes even mobs). One exception is fire rag coz she was supposed to be implemented earlier than Illyunka, to begin with.

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 09:16 PM
I saw in a chat someone said to avoid using Dat in raids. Anyone know what Dat is?

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 02:19 AM
My union leader likes to put Lilim cups into attack up and then hp up. Isn't it better to go for attack up and enemy defense down instead?

VeryVoodoo
07-13-2018, 02:26 AM
My union leader likes to put Lilim cups into attack up and then hp up. Isn't it better to go for attack up and enemy defense down instead?

If such a buff existed, then yea possibly. :smirk: But a buff like that doesn't exist.

Unless you meant enemy debuff-resistance down, which is different.

nonsensei
07-13-2018, 02:30 AM
I saw in a chat someone said to avoid using Dat in raids. Anyone know what Dat is?

That's most likely DoT (Damage over Time), so stuff like poison, drown.
The main reason to avoid it is that it increases the time taken by animations which hinders the so-called para train which is basically spamming paralyzing abilities to prevent the boss from doing whatsoever. A pretty common thing for Union Events at DMM competitive unions.

nut
07-13-2018, 06:02 AM
I have 40 regalias, should I exchange it for Arthur's wind weapon? I only have Mordred now and Arthur will be available within a few days. I can't get other soul until next advert battle.
My team have enough def down to reach cap with friend's Hraes but I'm dying so fast and I dont have many atk/def buff.
My grid have 65% assault and 5% defender.
My team:

Aidoru
07-13-2018, 07:30 AM
That's most likely DoT (Damage over Time), so stuff like poison, drown.
The main reason to avoid it is that it increases the time taken by animations which hinders the so-called para train which is basically spamming paralyzing abilities to prevent the boss from doing whatsoever. A pretty common thing for Union Events at DMM competitive unions.

I thought it was because DoT damage doesn't count towards PP, reducing your overall PP gain as well as your allies.

Delete
07-13-2018, 07:42 AM
I have 40 regalias, should I exchange it for Arthur's wind weapon? I only have Mordred now and Arthur will be available within a few days. I can't get other soul until next advert battle.
My team have enough def down to reach cap with friend's Hraes but I'm dying so fast and I dont have many atk/def buff.
My grid have 65% assault and 5% defender.
My team:

I will wait until you have more Souls, like Hercules. Mordred seems a better idea than Arthur, thought.

nut
07-13-2018, 09:15 AM
I will wait until you have more Souls, like Hercules. Mordred seems a better idea than Arthur, thought.

So which one should I try to get relic weapon for? I don't think Mordred weapon do much.

Shieun
07-13-2018, 09:50 AM
I'd just keep the regalia atm unless you really need that one SSR weapon in your grid.

40 regalia is 14 days of hosting 3xrags... probably earlier if you exchanged the shards too, so it's not something difficult to farm...

Laventale
07-13-2018, 10:24 AM
I thought it was because DoT damage doesn't count towards PP, reducing your overall PP gain as well as your allies.

You're both right, DoT damage doesn't go towards PP count AND it takes animation time away, making your paralysis last less.

HugMeTender
07-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Just pulled water Raphael. With her, Cthulhu, Ryu-Oh, and Poseidon, do I have a SSR team? The glaring problem I'm seeing is no heals. Can that be compensated by a soul, or do I need a healer Hime?

bigblackcock
07-13-2018, 10:54 AM
Just pulled water Raphael. With her, Cthulhu, Ryu-Oh, and Poseidon, do I have a SSR team? The glaring problem I'm seeing is no heals. Can that be compensated by a soul, or do I need a healer Hime?

poseidon pretty much have the same attack debuff frame as ryu-oh, you may replace her for a healer like aphrodite or unleashed nike later on.

nut
07-13-2018, 11:37 AM
I'd just keep the regalia atm unless you really need that one SSR weapon in your grid.

40 regalia is 14 days of hosting 3xrags... probably earlier if you exchanged the shards too, so it's not something difficult to farm...

I think it's nice to have a little boost with 30% atk or hp and maybe i'll be easier to farm regalia since I can do more damage to the boss or survive longer and more change it won't be a lost.
But if I should keep it I'll keep it. Which one should I aim for? Or is it depend on which hime I got next?

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 12:19 PM
It'll depend a lot on what hime you end up getting. The basic idea is that you want to get actual use out of the relic weapons you spend regalia working on. Don't just get something for the sake of getting it. Get a weapon with the intent to make use of what's notable about it.
That said, Herc axe is usually a safe bet to invest in due to it being a likely choice in high power teams. Its burst effect being a strong defense debuff is desirable (well, Herc bow would have that too, but axe is the +elem one) and Hercules herself is great.
And since Arthur can equip axes too, gotta wonder, would Arthur even use her own relic weapons over Herc's axe? You trade in Arthur's relic weapons' burst effect (self only +10/25/35% assault buff) and either (+30% element and reducing her nuke's cooldown from 6 to 5 turns) or (+HP and making her atk buff raise assault by another 20%) for Herc axe burst effect of -15/20/25% def debuff.
(Not gonna lie, at first glance, Arthur relics' burst effect looks terrible next to Herc's)

And you do need to get the relic weapon to 1* to actually get a burst effect. So that's 60 regalia.

Bear
07-13-2018, 12:32 PM
would Arthur even use her own relic weapons over Herc's axe?

For the 100% owners, yes. To balance out the lack of assault vs the overflowing element dmg on the dmg formula. Especially since the game is starting to shift towards solo contents with high resistence and real raids where DPSers must learn to specialize and drop debuffers for dmg focused teams (and leave debuffing to players who chose to specialize in support).

nut
07-13-2018, 12:32 PM
It'll depend a lot on what hime you end up getting. The basic idea is that you want to get actual use out of the relic weapons you spend regalia working on. Don't just get something for the sake of getting it. Get a weapon with the intent to make use of what's notable about it.
That said, Herc axe is usually a safe bet to invest in due to it being a likely choice in high power teams. Its burst effect being a strong defense debuff is desirable (well, Herc bow would have that too, but axe is the +elem one) and Hercules herself is great.
And since Arthur can equip axes too, gotta wonder, would Arthur even use her own relic weapons over Herc's axe? You trade in Arthur's relic weapons' burst effect (self only +10/25/35% assault buff) and either (+30% element and reducing her nuke's cooldown from 6 to 5 turns) or (+HP and making her atk buff raise assault by another 20%) for Herc axe burst effect of -15/20/25% def debuff.
(Not gonna lie, at first glance, Arthur relics' burst effect looks terrible next to Herc's)

And you do need to get the relic weapon to 1* to actually get a burst effect. So that's 60 regalia.

But def debuff on weapon is the same frame with Hraes right?

Unregistered
07-13-2018, 12:39 PM
Same frame as Hraesvelgr would be, yes. Assuming you'll be relying on your Hraes instead of a friend's, then the comparison is 3* Herc axe debuff would be stronger and should be able to apply it before 10 turns.
That said, also take into account what Bear just said.
And of course, whether Arthur even is your long term choice hinges on what the rest of your team ends up looking like.

Laventale
07-13-2018, 12:41 PM
But def debuff on weapon is the same frame with Hraes right?

Weapon shares its debuff/buff frame with Eidolon (AKA Summon frame), so yes, the best buff/debuff would overlap the other.

nut
07-13-2018, 01:01 PM
Same frame as Hraesvelgr would be, yes. Assuming you'll be relying on your Hraes instead of a friend's, then the comparison is 3* Herc axe debuff would be stronger and should be able to apply it before 10 turns.
That said, also take into account what Bear just said.
And of course, whether Arthur even is your long term choice hinges on what the rest of your team ends up looking like.

Thanks, then I'll wait until I get other soul and hime, at first I just think that at the point I get other soul like Herc or Shingen (which is 1000 SP and 1000 HSP, probably next fews month) I would be able to get enough regalia with the help of a temp weapon. And with my friend's Hraes always availabe when I need I'm not feel the need of Herc yet. I'll wait to see if I need Shingen's wp or a healer/defender soul weapon.

Cobblemaniac
07-14-2018, 08:22 AM
DMM dudes, just a curiosity question here.

I dug up summer Cybele's moveset to look at for fun, and if I understand gtranslate and japanese correctly...

her 3rd skill guarantees combo but decreases burst gauge increase per hit?

And... her passive makes her normal attacks AoE?

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 10:25 AM
DMM dudes, just a curiosity question here.

I dug up summer Cybele's moveset to look at for fun, and if I understand gtranslate and japanese correctly...

her 3rd skill guarantees combo but decreases burst gauge increase per hit?

And... her passive makes her normal attacks AoE?

Indeed. And from wiki informations this burst gauge gain decrease is ridicously high (1 burst gauge per attack), but it's considered debuff. Passive makes her hit all enemies.

Cobblemaniac
07-14-2018, 10:42 AM
Indeed. And from wiki informations this burst gauge gain decrease is ridicously high (1 burst gauge per attack), but it's considered debuff. Passive makes her hit all enemies.

I see...

Then comes probably the question that might make her broken in certain contents(?):

Say I have 3 enemies on the field and I get her to do a normal attack without the debuff. Will she gain 10 burst, or 30 burst from hitting all 3 enemies?

Unregistered
07-14-2018, 10:48 AM
I see...

Then comes probably the question that might make her broken in certain contents(?):

Say I have 3 enemies on the field and I get her to do a normal attack without the debuff. Will she gain 10 burst, or 30 burst from hitting all 3 enemies?

Only 10 burst, same as hitting single enemy.

Cobblemaniac
07-14-2018, 10:51 AM
Only 10 burst, same as hitting single enemy.

Ah... Bummer

MagicSpice
07-14-2018, 08:12 PM
Ah... Bummer

can't be too broken i guess...

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 01:26 AM
best way to farm seed? these union events being given every other event is going to run my stock empty. previous event was a raid event so at least got some from its event gacha but the next event is an advent then another union.

Cobblemaniac
07-15-2018, 01:48 AM
best way to farm seed? these union events being given every other event is going to run my stock empty. previous event was a raid event so at least got some from its event gacha but the next event is an advent then another union.

I assume you won't be rushing everyday.

Spend your natural regen BP on union demon experts. they have a decent seed return rate.

Otherwise, gemcha or raid gacha when you're not hardcore farming (recommended you get MVP on most runs tho) can provide seeds too, as will raiding disasters/ catastrophes.

Slashley
07-16-2018, 03:07 AM
■New Campaigns are now available!

----------
◆『Darkness Selection Gacha』
[Contents]
10 chain gacha with Drop Rates Up by 6 times for the following KamihimeAaaaand this is why I can't help but to think that our Rate Up is just 5x. If even that.

If we were having 15x Rate Up that DMM had at this point, why would they advertise "by 6 times!!" like that? I mean, it's possible that it's six times the normal Rate Up, which would be 90x. But with three SSRs in there, you'd have like 270/320ish (~84%) chance of pulling one of those Rate Ups when you hit SSR Hime. No way.

But if some whale does put like 400-600 bucks into that gacha, I'd be interested in the results.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 03:35 AM
Aaaaand this is why I can't help but to think that our Rate Up is just 5x. If even that.

If we were having 15x Rate Up that DMM had at this point, why would they advertise "by 6 times!!" like that? I mean, it's possible that it's six times the normal Rate Up, which would be 90x. But with three SSRs in there, you'd have like 270/320ish (~84%) chance of pulling one of those Rate Ups when you hit SSR Hime. No way.

But if some whale does put like 400-600 bucks into that gacha, I'd be interested in the results.

It's probably as you say. That's a bummer, considering that according to JP wiki JP version got 15x rates up at November 2016 and 20x rates up at November 2017 (eidolons are still 2.5x).

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 03:44 AM
Hey ! When does the daily maintenance takes place ? Cannot find the info anywhere. :(

Slashley
07-16-2018, 05:23 AM
Daily "maintenance"? Maintenance is not done daily, and is always announced when one is coming.

But if you mean daily reset, then it is... -4 hours 23 minutes from this post. Notice that Accessories change later, 37 minutes AFTER this post.

Yolodesu
07-16-2018, 05:57 AM
Aaaaand this is why I can't help but to think that our Rate Up is just 5x. If even that.

It's probably as you say. That's a bummer, considering that according to JP wiki JP version got 15x rates up at November 2016 and 20x rates up at November 2017 (eidolons are still 2.5x).

Ye i was thinking about making a post about it. I've blown 60k jewels and 100+ tickets this week. No eido (ofc, not that i was really expecting her) and no Frey (not that i was convinced i would get her). However i've received Forseti *3 and Dis *5.

After that i've been rerolling for Managarmr (to open raid and free support). I've received douzens of randoms SSR, Forseti or Dis shows up pretty much every try, and i even got a Hraes. But not a single Frey.

And it has been the same thing each time i've been rerolling or drawing jewels. R and SR shows up, but the SSR doesn't, at least not more than others.

Imo rate up on jewels gacha is a scam. It's too low on SSR to be noticeable.
I don't regret saving up for Managarmr, since even if you get 0.none chance to get her, it's still your best chance without paying, and i'll probably do the same thing for Anubis. But after that, if you want to save jewels, save for interesting temp kami. Saving for anything else is useless.

Slashley
07-16-2018, 06:32 AM
-- 100+ tickets this week. --Tickets don't have Rate Ups, though~
Imo rate up on jewels gacha is a scam. It's too low on SSR to be noticeable. --Well, it's the same chance on SRs. The difference is, getting a SSR Hime is 1.5% and SR Hime is... uh, 5.2%? So you're going to find them about three times more often. A bit more than that because of guaranteed SR slot.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 06:44 AM
^ This.
Also assuming that every Kamihime has the same chance appearing (aside from bonus chance one), 5x chance for Frey would give us 5/(5+52) = ~8.8% of getting Frey when you get a SSR Kamihime. Statistically that's 50% / 75% / 95% / 99% chance of getting at least one in about 8 / 15 / 33 / 50 SSR Kamihime gotten from gatcha. That's actually quite possible to check with rerolls.
I think I didn't make mistake anywhere, but if somebody wants to correct something please do so.

Yolodesu
07-16-2018, 06:51 AM
I haven't said there was no rate up. I've said
It's too low on SSR to be noticeable.

And ye i know about tickets. But still, i've used it so i mention it.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 06:59 AM
It might be noticeable for whales, otherwise not so much. That's why in JP version they boosts bonus rate once per year, because there's quite big difference having 5x rate up when you have 15 or 50 Kamihime pool.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 07:50 AM
Was Summer Djehuti a soild SR wind Kamihime?

Cobblemaniac
07-16-2018, 07:57 AM
Was Summer Djehuti a soild SR wind Kamihime?

Looks semi decent at least.

The passive (5% HP buff I'm assuming again) always helps, and nobody says no to jugs that size.

Laventale
07-16-2018, 09:33 AM
getting a SSR Hime is 1.5%

SSR normally are 3% tho. I'm sure stronger SSR characters (like the unleashed ones or the P2W eidos) have lower odds.

Ginger D Arc
07-16-2018, 09:55 AM
Could be just my luck, but I just drew Hraesvelgr.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 10:11 AM
SSR normally are 3% tho. I'm sure stronger SSR characters (like the unleashed ones or the P2W eidos) have lower odds.

Yes, but SSRs are either Kamihime Weapons or Eidolons, so it's 1.5% for Hime and 1.5% Eidolon assuming equal chances for both.

Slashley
07-16-2018, 12:48 PM
Yes, but SSRs are either Kamihime Weapons or Eidolons, so it's 1.5% for Hime and 1.5% Eidolon assuming equal chances for both.This. First the game rolls what you get, and then it rolls what you get from that bracket.

That's the answer Sanathlig came up with when he went through how the gacha works at release, based on the draws of two spacewhales. 1.5% is an assumption since when this data was compiled, non-Hime SSR weapons were in the gacha. But Eidolons and Hime had basically the same chance, so we're assuming that they're now 50-50.

MagicSpice
07-16-2018, 02:33 PM
This. First the game rolls what you get, and then it rolls what you get from that bracket.

That's the answer Sanathlig came up with when he went through how the gacha works at release, based on the draws of two spacewhales. 1.5% is an assumption since when this data was compiled, non-Hime SSR weapons were in the gacha. But Eidolons and Hime had basically the same chance, so we're assuming that they're now 50-50.

explains why the specific character rates are actually quite low in a lot of games, cause quite a few (at least ALL nutaku games) use this formula... if all SSR Kami weapons have an even chance of getting pulled and there was 40 SSR... then that's 0.0375% chance of getting a specific one basically assuming those are the only SSR weapons you can get... with no rate ups, that 0.00375% chance would be practically 1 out of every 2,667 pulls to get someone specific... and those chances would only shrink as they add more characters.

the best chance you actually had of getting anyone was the one (and ONLY) character exclusive gacha where Sol's weapon was the only SSR weapon you could pull. assuming eidolons was in there too, 1.5% rate for her. if not, 3% rate. So you should have seen her either every 33.5 pulls, or every 67 pulls.

aside from the obvious miracle ticket, that's probably the very best gacha to do if you wanted her.... if they ever do another gacha like that again...

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 03:12 PM
That guaranteed Sol gacha was weird, since it shouldn't have happened until next year.

Aidoru
07-16-2018, 04:31 PM
I assume you won't be rushing everyday.

Spend your natural regen BP on union demon experts. they have a decent seed return rate.

Otherwise, gemcha or raid gacha when you're not hardcore farming (recommended you get MVP on most runs tho) can provide seeds too, as will raiding disasters/ catastrophes.

Many top rank unions are likely spending a lot on certain days to focus expert and ultimate. I'll most likely will spend 400~500 seeds for this union event. It would not surprise me if top rank players probably spend 1k or more.

Unless I missed them dropping, envy demon expert doesn't drop seeds. Gem gacha seed rates are no good, if anything they're just additional bonuses when getting R weapons. Lack of gems will become another issue if you're someone who misses most of the 30 minute gem quests.

Raid event gacha seems to be the best source but as mentioned, we're getting an advent then another union event. There is no raid gacha to farm in-between the current union event and the next one. This seems like it'll be a reoccurring theme in the future, as in union then advent the another union.

The quickest way I've managed to find is to buy seeds from the story exchange shop. You can buy 40 seeds per story area so you can get 280 seeds, resets each month. While it's likely not going to make up for the total used for those who spend a hefty amount, it should still help and seems like the most you can gain within a short amount of time.

Of course, if you're someone who barely spends any seeds on union events, then it really doesn't even matter.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 04:54 PM
Envy expert demon can drop seeds, but the rate so far has been hovering between 1/3 and 1/2 for me.

Ikki
07-16-2018, 05:00 PM
The quickest way I've managed to find is to buy seeds from the story exchange shop. You can buy 40 seeds per story area so you can get 280 seeds, resets each month. While it's likely not going to make up for the total used for those who spend a hefty amount, it should still help and seems like the most you can gain within a short amount of time.

I should probably try that, the other thing that works (if you have enough HE) is doing raid events with only natural bp regen and HE during burst times, i got a lot of seeds during adramelech doing this, granted you wont do this if you dont have many HE but if you do its worth the shot.

Aidoru
07-16-2018, 05:02 PM
Envy expert demon can drop seeds, but the rate so far has been hovering between 1/3 and 1/2 for me.

I only ran expert on day 1 and I couldn't remember if it actually dropped any or not. I haven't ran many experts afterward so I don't recall seeing any. I'd honestly rather just use regen BP on joining someones cata raid instead if it's not on a day the union is focusing on farming the event.

MagicSpice
07-16-2018, 06:23 PM
i tend to get a lot of expert kills (and lilim grails) in when it's not burst time..

far as i remember, never seen a seed drop from those (but they do drop tier 2/3 crystals)

Laventale
07-16-2018, 09:57 PM
Super stupid question.

Let's say I have D'art's HP Gun but then I get the ATK gun. The gun says that it only works only with that specific Soul.

So if I use both weapons (1 in the backrow and one on my soul), do I get both the effects of HP(++++) and ATK(++++)?

VeryVoodoo
07-16-2018, 10:13 PM
So if I use both weapons (1 in the backrow and one on my soul), do I get both the effects of HP(++++) and ATK(++++)?

No. To get the effect, it has to be equipped as the primary for that soul. In your grid, it gives no effect.

nut
07-16-2018, 10:17 PM
I remember I got seed from expert really often. Just test 5 expert and got 2.

MagicSpice
07-17-2018, 12:03 AM
I remember I got seed from expert really often. Just test 5 expert and got 2.

either i'm not noticing when seeds drop or i'm just not lucky when it comes to expert kills...

heck, it's good farming fodder when you can just instakill the boss during burst time...

AutoCrimson
07-17-2018, 08:20 AM
iirc, the only UE with guaranteed seed per expert is wind one..

others, not so often

Slashley
07-17-2018, 03:23 PM
AQ4 is just oneshot at this point specially if you have all the important SSRs to achieve that,--Finally having leveled up Asherah, one thing had bothered me. "Oneshot" oneshot? I mean, at the earliest before I've been barely able to clear AQ4 with a P2W support in ~4 turns (debuffs -> attack 3-turns for first Overdrive -> full burst -> near dead and dies to skills on turn 4), but I didn't think that "oneshot" oneshot would actually happen.

It did. I'm surprised.
Though, it did require me to suffer through wave2 without debuffs, since using any there would've meant not having them ready on turn1 against wave3. As such, it would've been faster to not oneshot wave3. But eh, details?
-- your water burst should be well over 5M with ashy, --~5.3m against Ult Fire, with each Crit proc (seems really low chance from Asherah) adding about 200k. So shouldn't reach near 5m against mobs with proper Def - more like 4m-ish.

Not entirely sure how the AQ4 boss died, if it really has 5.5m HP as DMM wiki claims. The very maximum that I should be able to hit is around 5m, but that requires that I've taken long enough to spam Asherah's burst damage+ skill. This time around I had, thanks to wave2 taking bloody forever. I guess that leaves... damage from debuffs? Cthulhu and Ryu-Oh smacked it hard enough to get remaining 500k, I guess.

Bear
07-17-2018, 03:50 PM
Not entirely sure how the AQ4 boss died, if it really has 5.5m HP as DMM wiki claims.

It's 5.5m. I'd know since I looked up the hard values via chrome inspector and updated the wiki myself. Can't go wrong with it unless some idiot edited the wiki afterwards.

Slashley
07-17-2018, 04:20 PM
It's 5.5m. I'd know since I looked up the hard values via chrome inspector and updated the wiki myself. Can't go wrong with it unless some idiot edited the wiki afterwards.Is that the method used to extract the dbl+ and trpl+ values as well?

Kitty
07-17-2018, 07:23 PM
hey hey hey open my siggy do it do it

MagicSpice
07-18-2018, 11:24 AM
So going through the KP Database site (the place with all the img/gif files of the scenes), i eventually found this Atum scene:

http://kamihimedb.thegzm.space/player/k5052/3/aebdeb68bd5da8f19f943050b8e62c759531c0de755dde59

what in the actual fuck happened for this situation?

Laventale
07-18-2018, 11:46 AM
So going through the KP Database site (the place with all the img/gif files of the scenes), i eventually found this Atum scene:

http://kamihimedb.thegzm.space/player/k5052/3/aebdeb68bd5da8f19f943050b8e62c759531c0de755dde59

This is Indiana Jones but in crack.

Bear
07-18-2018, 12:26 PM
Is that the method used to extract the dbl+ and trpl+ values as well?

Unfortunately no. Judging from the scripts, almost all the unit values are stored on the server side (as it should) and reading the scripts on chrome only shows you the ID of those instances as they are being sent/received. I'm not an expert in this but, as far as I tried, the only practcal things you can find on the client side in them are current/max HP values and resource (images) address.

As for how wiki contributers get those rate numbers, simple: They do thousands of runs and log the occurance with logging tools (some even log them on spreadsheets manually).

LeCrestfallen
07-18-2018, 01:36 PM

The writers of the script were on drugs. Like seriously, this shit must be amazing, where can i get something that would make me write those lines?

HugMeTender
07-20-2018, 02:25 PM
Haven't posted in a while :O

So far, my SSR sword and axe are max skilled and I'm working on the Art gun.

Is this too much assault? (is there even such a thing?)

Also on another note, are there any Thunder Hime worth using a Miracle Ticket on? (aren't we getting a ticket soon?) Because of all the work I've put to to Thunder so far, I figure I might as well go all the way, it's my favorite element so far :vhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180720/f4e844eb14942dded4ccd2964f5697d3.jpg

Laventale
07-20-2018, 02:35 PM
Haven't posted in a while :O

So far, my SSR sword and axe are max skilled and I'm working on the Art gun.

Is this too much assault? (is there even such a thing?)

Also on another note, are there any Thunder Hime worth using a Miracle Ticket on? (aren't we getting a ticket soon?) Because of all the work I've put to to Thunder so far, I figure I might as well go all the way, it's my favorite element so far :vhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180720/f4e844eb14942dded4ccd2964f5697d3.jpg

No such thing.

http://puu.sh/B0apk/dabd1a687e.png

Miracle ticket: Mammon.

Slashley
07-20-2018, 03:05 PM
Well, pretty much just saying what Laven said.
Is this too much assault? (is there even such a thing?)No. There is no such thing. You're not even 10/10 yet (or 9/10 thanks to Dartagnan weapon) since Trimurti is Defender, isn't it? You already have 30% HP from the Relic weapon, that should be all you need. Well, I take more to solo Ult Water, but in general.

Do you not have any Gluttony Guns?

The best Thunder Himes are Mammon, Raiko and Brahma. In that order I'd say. Unless you care for Union Event rankings, in which case Thor is just supreme over all other Hime in the entire game.

Laventale
07-20-2018, 03:47 PM
Well, pretty much just saying what Laven said.No. There is no such thing. You're not even 10/10 yet (or 9/10 thanks to Dartagnan weapon) since Trimurti is Defender, isn't it? You already have 30% HP from the Relic weapon, that should be all you need. Well, I take more to solo Ult Water, but in general.

Do you not have any Gluttony Guns?

The best Thunder Himes are Mammon, Raiko and Brahma. In that order I'd say. Unless you care for Union Event rankings, in which case Thor is just supreme over all other Hime in the entire game.

He has Brahma already, look at the top right of his grid.

Ikki
07-20-2018, 04:09 PM
The best Thunder Himes are Mammon, Athena, Raiko and Brahma.

Fixed

10 chars.

Slashley
07-20-2018, 04:48 PM
Ah, yes, if Water is all you'll ever use your Thunder team for, Athena is amazing.

Laventale
07-20-2018, 05:02 PM
Bonus points for Marduk, tbh.

Jupiter is amazing for Bursting enemies when Raging.