PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Unregistered
07-20-2018, 08:08 PM
I have a question, I'm interested in Relic spear weapon but I only want to use it for Cassiopeia only, will any of the skill activated or it is only for Andromeda exclusively ?

Thank you.

Laventale
07-20-2018, 08:36 PM
I have a question, I'm interested in Relic spear weapon but I only want to use it for Cassiopeia only, will any of the skill activated or it is only for Andromeda exclusively ?

Thank you.

Just for Andromeda, it says so on the weapon when you're going to buy it.

Ikki
07-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Ah, yes, if Water is all you'll ever use your Thunder team for, Athena is amazing.

Indeed, how to cheese water content guide, step 1-> get athena, step 2 -> enjoy.

HugMeTender
07-21-2018, 10:53 AM
Ah, yes, if Water is all you'll ever use your Thunder team for, Athena is amazing.Right now, Athena and Brahma are my two Thunder SSR. She's okay for non-water even though her first skill is basically useless.

It's kind of funny, my Light Hime are infinitely better because I have a good full SSR team. However my light weapons absolutely pale in comparison.

Also, no Light Ragnarok :s

HugMeTender
07-21-2018, 11:07 AM
Do you not have any Gluttony Guns?

I have no idea :D I don't really have any gun type light weapons other than a SR hp one.

Saeleyna
07-21-2018, 06:24 PM
Is Herc (with regards to soul weapon) the best soul for Wind? For context I'm running Azazel, Gaia, Oberon, and Iblis. I have enough to buy a soul weapon and wondering if I should just buy the herc one or hold off for now.

Also, do stock for regalia reset every month, or is the increased conversion rate static (5 fragments = 1 regalia for 20, then 10 fragments). Also, anyone know when/what the holy soul weapons are and when they're coming out? Really want to use Shingen for my water comp, but if the holy soul weapons aren't coming out for months I might just grab the ones for Herc for now.

Slashley
07-21-2018, 06:30 PM
Is Herc (with regards to soul weapon) the best soul for Wind? For context I'm running Azazel, Gaia, Oberon, and Iblis. I have enough to buy a soul weapon and wondering if I should just buy the herc one or hold off for now. When in doubt, go with Herc.

For Wind, some high-burst generation builds which include Titania and SSR Cybele and guaranteed triple-attackers can also run chain-gun burst builds and use Shingen. The same-ish builds are also good with Morgan due to their high/guaranteed combo rate. Your team doesn't seem like it can support either, so just stick with Herc if you ask me.
Also, do stock for regalia reset every month, or is the increased conversion rate static (5 fragments = 1 regalia for 20, then 10 fragments).The first of every month will reset that count back to 5 cost per 20, yes. I wouldn't recommend trading for the 15 cost ones, and for most players even then 10 cost ones are quite in-efficient (though I personally buy those as well).
Also, anyone know when/what the holy soul weapons are and when they're coming out?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming new stuff. Just keep in mind there's no guarantee that Nutaku will stick to this schedule.

Saeleyna
07-21-2018, 06:42 PM
When in doubt, go with Herc.

For Wind, some high-burst generation builds which include Titania and SSR Cybele and guaranteed triple-attackers can also run chain-gun burst builds and use Shingen. The same-ish builds are also good with Morgan due to their high/guaranteed combo rate. Your team doesn't seem like it can support either, so just stick with Herc if you ask me.The first of every month will reset that count back to 5 cost per 20, yes. I wouldn't recommend trading for the 15 cost ones, and for most players even then 10 cost ones are quite in-efficient (though I personally buy those as well).The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming new stuff. Just keep in mind there's no guarantee that Nutaku will stick to this schedule.

Ah did not know that had event info as well. Had the tab open but haven't looked through it much yet. I'll have to take a deeper dive into all that at some point. Thanks for the tips.

Amak
07-22-2018, 07:10 AM
Hope it haven't been asked a hundred times before but: A question for Illuyanka users: How is she working out for you? Is it good enough to justify sub-optimal sub-eidolons? Is it much better than using say, Tiamat or Reiki? I don't need precise numbers just your rough opinion.

Cobblemaniac
07-22-2018, 07:31 AM
Hope it haven't been asked a hundred times before but: A question for Illuyanka users: How is she working out for you? Is it good enough to justify sub-optimal sub-eidolons? Is it much better than using say, Tiamat or Reiki? I don't need precise numbers just your rough opinion.

Generally, not worth.

Conditional 50%, meaning most of the time you won't hit the quota, and even if you do it's only 5 extra % you get out of her, and being heavily limited on your sub eidolon choices. Reiki or Tiamat is blatantly better in almost all cases.

Laventale
07-22-2018, 09:30 AM
Generally, not worth.

Conditional 50%, meaning most of the time you won't hit the quota, and even if you do it's only 5 extra % you get out of her, and being heavily limited on your sub eidolon choices. Reiki or Tiamat is blatantly better in almost all cases.

Don't forget Jack Frost, she's helping me with FRag cancer.

VeryVoodoo
07-22-2018, 11:41 AM

I'd say yes she's worth using, if you have 5 MLB water eidos to put in your grid. 50% water ele↑ is the highest among event eidos currently anyway.
Then again, I also have 2 MLB Tiamats to stick in the sub grid, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Really just depends on your eido grids.

Now if you ever get a 50% or higher Fafnir for yourself, then you can pretty much forget about Illu at that point and just ride on your gacha luck with that Faffy.

Slashley
07-22-2018, 11:53 AM
I'd say yes she's worth using, if you have 5 MLB water eidos to put in your grid. 50% water ele↑ is the highest among event eidos currently anyway. --While true, do remember that 5% isn't all that much these days. Since baseline is now 45% (your Eidolon) + 45% (friend Eidolon) + 45% (Elemental advantage) + 30% (Relic weapon) + 100% base, the difference is... a little less than 2% per Ilu. Since not many others are running Illu, the question is, does a full Water grid give a 2% base Atk output loss or not?

I haven't done the maths, but 2x LMB Tiamat is probably a requirement for that to work out for you. Overall, I doubt it's worth it - just run Reiki/Tiamat/Jack Frost depending on what you need.

VeryVoodoo
07-22-2018, 12:22 PM
Considering how most ppl that have worked on their grids, should likely be sitting at 120-130+% assault values (this just for f2p players) + the 100% base (though not sure why we even need to mention base) and considering how most of the common buffs in the game all add to assault values (including the UE atk buff), I'd say your so-called "math" is probably wonky as usual changing 5-10% to suddenly become 2%. I also see the most commonly run eidos being Tiamat or Jack among the general population, with Reiki and Illu being pretty rare, so a 10% difference is a 10% difference in the end.

Anyway I find it kinda funny when someone's who's argued in the past that it's better to just work on 1 grid for your best team since it's less work than 6 grids, now suddenly always mentions 45% ele adv as if they've only just realized the importance of that. As if they haven't advised others in the past to just use their best element for all content. :joy:

Ikki
07-22-2018, 02:44 PM

Shes a good way to lose friends :joy:

Unregistered
07-22-2018, 02:45 PM
Yea, it's very dependent on what your options are. Not only what water eidolons you have, but what else do you have. If you already have a bunch of 2k atk eidolons, then you'll probably need to wait until you pick up... Monoceros, I guess? (that's next year)
Then your sub slots would probably look like Tiamat/Tiamat/Monoceros/Jack Frost/Jormungandr.
It'll also depend on what you've put your +1's on. Maybe your water eidolons are better than base due to those +1s, then the tipping point shifts over in one direction. Or maybe your non-water eidolons are better than base, then the answer shifts in the other direction.

Slashley
07-22-2018, 03:26 PM
Considering how most ppl that have worked on their grids, should likely be sitting at 120-130+% assault values (this just for f2p players)--Assault doesn't matter here. Increasing Elemental by 5% (total) is going increase you damage output by 5%, regardless of your Assault and base Atk values. Of course, the higher those two are the higher that 5% actually IS, but the ratio stays the same.
+ the 100% base (though not sure why we even need to mention base) --... because there's a difference between 5% more to 165 (8.25) and 265 (13.25). That's why it matters when you're calculating the difference between two values.
Anyway I find it kinda funny when someone's who's argued in the past that it's better to just work on 1 grid for your best team since it's less work than 6 grids,--Uuh, I still recommend to FIRST focus on maxing one Grid, but I don't think I've ever said to ONLY max one Grid? That'd be sanathlig I'd think, who wanted to complete all events with minimum amount of effort required.

Anyway, if you want to compare without Elemental advantage... then let's go with Tiamat as well. So it's 40% (your Eidolon) + 40% (friend Eidolon) + 30% (Relic weapon) + 100% base = 210%. A 10% to that is ~5% increase, so at best, Ilu is 5% more damage (each). But do keep in mind that your burst generation will quite a bit lower that way, when compared to double Tiamats. So for a 40k base Atk player, that's about the same as 2k more base Atk. Chances are very high that you can run a full Water Eidolon grid and not lose 2k base attack, and thus it's a damage increase. And that's just with one Ilu, if you find another one from your Friend List then it'll absolutely be worth it (outside of Elemental advantage).

Still, considering how situational it is, I'd still say to not bother with it.

Kimoi
07-22-2018, 03:57 PM
Triple Tiamat + Jorm + Aqua Kaiser eido grid hype

VeryVoodoo
07-22-2018, 04:02 PM
Uuh, I still recommend to FIRST focus on maxing one Grid, but I don't think I've ever said to ONLY max one Grid? That'd be sanathlig I'd think, who wanted to complete all events with minimum amount of effort required.

Hehe, not the same tune you once sang in the past bud.

And yet, people who input far, far less effort than us can clear stuff just fine. Are they going to be slightly slower without elemental advantage? Yeah, probably. But there are advantages to sticking to a single element. Anyone can build a Grid for every element but having a good team for every element is an entirely different story. A 140% Grid and a team of SRs and maybe a couple of random SSRs with elemental advantage probably won't hold a candle against a 140% Grid and a team of key SSRs from the element you spent 2-4 Miracle Tickets on, even if the Miracle Ticket team doesn't have elemental advantage.

The point is, for those who don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of time on the game - not something I want to do, but hey? - they can focus on just one element and be able to use that on all or at least 5/6 elements. As far as time/effort goes, that's by far optimal, wouldn't you think?
Pretty clear all your arguments centered around advocating for 1 element regardless of if they'd already maxed 1 grid or not back then.

And going back to illu, I already said in my first reply that it's situational on your eido grids and what type of MLB eidos you can field in your grid. With the grid I field, I do more damage with an Illu with that extra 5-10% ele↑ as opposed to using any other event eido. You're now parroting the same thing back to me. :joy: Good to know I guess. :joy:

Slashley
07-22-2018, 04:13 PM
 ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄
I dunno, I'd say that still falls into the same category of what I said.

The game is also changing to an annoying direction on DMM. On new Hime, even Dispels work only with Elemental advantage? Really? DMM please, come on now. They're pushing Elemental advantage a bit too hard.
And going back to illu, I already said in my first reply that it's situational on your eido grids and what type of MLB eidos you can field in your grid. With the grid I field, I do more damage with an Illu with that extra 5-10% ele↑ as opposed to using any other event eido. You're now parroting the same thing back to me. :joy: Good to know I guess. :joy:So... you're using your Water team against non-Fire? :think:

VeryVoodoo
07-22-2018, 04:22 PM
I'm saying that for me, against fire it does more dmg than with a diff. eido.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377998628427661314/470717012113489921/unknown.png

Slashley
07-22-2018, 04:25 PM
I'm saying that for me, against fire it does more dmg than with a diff. eido.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377998628427661314/470717012113489921/unknown.pngBy how much? And your method of testing?

I do hope that you're not using the same Eidolons in both tests, as that'd obviously fall in Ilu's favor.

FreeToPay
07-22-2018, 04:31 PM
So Hercules gets the attack relic right?

VeryVoodoo
07-22-2018, 04:35 PM
By how much? And your method of testing?

I do hope that you're not using the same Eidolons in both tests, as that'd obviously fall in Ilu's favor.

Same eidolons in both tests? Do you mean the eido grids? If so the non illu eido would use the standard eido grid of course. Whereas the illu eido uses the MLB water eido grid.
If you mean same eidos as in the support eidos, that doesn't really matter. Whether it's illu + tiamat/jack/reiki or tiamat + tiamat/jack/reiki, my illu setup does more dmg. Pretty sure it holds true even when I use 100%s as supports.

Method of testing? I simply see the dmg numbers and compare.
As for how much, why should I run tests for you? Seems pretty lazy to expect others to do work for you for free. If you pay me at a rate of $30/hr of my time, I'll reconsider then. :joy:

Slashley
07-22-2018, 04:37 PM
So Hercules gets the attack relic right?Basically everyone gets the attack Relic. The effects on the HP one is often better, but unless you have a P2W Eidolon the 30% Elemental is just too much to ignore.

Except Thunder for Dartagnan. Because Thunder is so damn lacking in debuffs.
As for how much, why should I run tests for you? You know, except that you said that you had already ran the tests.

VeryVoodoo
07-22-2018, 04:44 PM
To someone like you, I might seem like a genius with photographic memory, but I don't actually have photographic memory to remember dmg #s from stuff in the past. I only remember which was higher. To answer specifics other than that, I'd have to run them again. Where would you like to be billed for my hourly rate? :joy:

Slashley
07-22-2018, 04:55 PM
Send the bill to Ikki (aka Shade), I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Ikki
07-22-2018, 05:08 PM
Send the bill to Ikki (aka Shade), I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

why am i being dragged into this XDDD im fine with my reiki and no illu friends thanks :joy:

Slashley
07-22-2018, 05:17 PM
But I thought you loved me and would do anything for me... :sad:

Kimoi
07-22-2018, 06:26 PM
It's truly a pity that Illuyanka/Horus/Pazuzu lose 6% per off-elemental sub... 2 off-elements and they aren't worth it anymore.

But I thought you loved me and would do anything for me... :sad:
Kamihomo intensifies.

Cobblemaniac
07-22-2018, 07:45 PM
Basically everyone gets the attack Relic. The effects on the HP one is often better, but unless you have a P2W Eidolon the 30% Elemental is just too much to ignore.

Well, Joan's HP relic as well.

Assault is nice and all, but if one uses Joan they're pretty much committing to turtling a nuke, and besides the skill buff on her assault is ass.

If only atk break -30%...

Following the Illuyanka debate...

If I argue that having the option to pick your eidolons for some pretty good summon effects over having the 5% bonus is better?

Skills that come to mind are Vine Hraes (yes, for them water mains without the full def break. Get the axe so you don't need those 2 homies) Ouroboros Icarus Sphinx... etc. Not to mention the stat balancing with and without Illu.

In other words, it's way less suffocating to optimise a team without Illu in it. Besides, Ikki makes a pretty good point on friends, running an Illu main kinda suffocates your other friends in their eidolon selection as well.

KitsuneHime
07-23-2018, 01:44 AM
I have a question... Pretty weird for someone who's been here for a while but...

Say I have a water team. Which is better to use for my weapons grid for a better attack output, (1) all SSR weapons that are MLB'd, max level and have high attack but aren't necessarily all water type and therefore some not contributing skills, or, (2) all water type weapons but not necessarily MLB'd and leveled up so the stats may be weak?

Cobblemaniac
07-23-2018, 01:50 AM
I have a question... Pretty weird for someone who's been here for a while but...

Say I have a water team. Which is better to use for my weapons grid for a better attack output, (1) all SSR weapons that are MLB'd, max level and have high attack but aren't necessarily all water type and therefore some not contributing skills, or, (2) all water type weapons but not necessarily MLB'd and leveled up so the stats may be weak?

Assume option 2 are SR level (farmable from disasters and catastrophes).

Option 2 is superior, simply based on the fact that stacking base stats uses function of addition, but weapon skills multiply the stats instead.

KitsuneHime
07-23-2018, 02:13 AM
Assume option 2 are SR level (farmable from disasters and catastrophes).

Option 2 is superior, simply based on the fact that stacking base stats uses function of addition, but weapon skills multiply the stats instead.

Does this also apply even if the weapons' skill levels are still low?

Cobblemaniac
07-23-2018, 02:55 AM
Does this also apply even if the weapons' skill levels are still low?

Always take the maximum potential of any weapon, because you will eventually get there.

Unless it's something not easily obtainable like limit breaks. Then again, that only really applies for SSR weapons.

Double post, but it's a new day soooooo

Let it pass ok

Just another good ol day browsing through shit... looks like Slashley updated them event encyclopedia again...

... Umm yo Slash, do you by any chance speak chuunibyou? :smirk:

Edit: dang it Lavendaddy

Saeleyna
07-24-2018, 07:39 AM
Is there any reason to skill leveling the soul weapons? I noticed when using Herc's weapon at skill level 5 I'm already getting +30 burst gauge, which makes me question if skill leveling it does anything even for the elemental attack portion.

Slashley
07-24-2018, 07:59 AM
Is there any reason to skill leveling the soul weapons? I noticed when using Herc's weapon at skill level 5 I'm already getting +30 burst gauge, which makes me question if skill leveling it does anything even for the elemental attack portion.It does. Amazing things. The amount of Elemental attack that you get from the Axe is 10% + skill level. So you're at 15%, but you'll go up to 30% at slvl20.

Notice that the UI will show you that the other skill also levels up (the one that gives you +30 burst on the third skill), but that one does NOTHING.

Saeleyna
07-24-2018, 07:50 PM
It does. Amazing things. The amount of Elemental attack that you get from the Axe is 10% + skill level. So you're at 15%, but you'll go up to 30% at slvl20.

Notice that the UI will show you that the other skill also levels up (the one that gives you +30 burst on the third skill), but that one does NOTHING.

Was hoping that but after seeing no change in the 2nd skill was like WAIT A MINUTE!!!

I have a completely different problem now tho. Just bought Herc axe, wind party being Herc, Azazel, Gaia (awakened), Iblis, and Oberon, then next 10 draw I grab Cu Chulainn >_<. I'm assuming her + azazel don't warrant swapping to Shingen, but who should she replace? Also, is it worth giving up Black Propoganda, or just deal with only 1 defense down?

Laventale
07-24-2018, 08:23 PM
Was hoping that but after seeing no change in the 2nd skill was like WAIT A MINUTE!!!

I have a completely different problem now tho. Just bought Herc axe, wind party being Herc, Azazel, Gaia (awakened), Iblis, and Oberon, then next 10 draw I grab Cu Chulainn >_<. I'm assuming her + azazel don't warrant swapping to Shingen, but who should she replace? Also, is it worth giving up Black Propoganda, or just deal with only 1 defense down?

Put Azazel in the backrow, bring Cu Chu to the frontlines.

MagicSpice
07-24-2018, 08:46 PM
Question about my light team...

Which relic weapon goes with a team that can use Sol, Raph, tsuki, shamash, metaron, and diana?

Cobblemaniac
07-24-2018, 10:56 PM

Which relic weapon goes with a team that can use Sol, Raph, tsuki, shamash, metaron, and diana?

Herc?

10 characters.

Laventale
07-24-2018, 11:15 PM

Herc.

10 characters.

nonsensei
07-25-2018, 12:52 AM

Herc.

10 characters.

Ikki
07-25-2018, 12:55 AM

Herc.

10 characters.

MrSkd030
07-25-2018, 12:56 AM

Herc

10 characters

Slashley
07-25-2018, 02:24 AM
When in doubt, always Hercules. Welcome to Hercules age.

Cobblemaniac
07-25-2018, 02:31 AM
When in doubt, always Hercules. Welcome to Hercules age.

You broke the chain :frown:

crackedpepper
07-25-2018, 04:59 AM
Which herc relic is better?

Also, thoughts on Vajagun (new fire SSR on DMM). It looks like fire team could be Amaterasu, Mars, Svalrog, Vajagun.

Cu chulainn awakening can burst on 3rd turn now, but I'm not too sure what the other differences are.

AutoCrimson
07-25-2018, 06:17 AM
im in doubt too, cuz its either Herc HP weapon or its Arthur HP weapon

Ikki
07-25-2018, 06:38 AM
im in doubt too, cuz its either Herc HP weapon or its Arthur HP weapon

neither? XD

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 06:53 AM
how you know if a debuff is A or B some def down seen stack but other miss

LeCrestfallen
07-25-2018, 06:54 AM
Herc Ele weapon, cause 30BG on her defensive buff, -25% def down Eido frame on bursting, and 30% ele damage.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 07:11 AM
Either Herc or Mordred work fine with light teams. Herc hits harder but requires several turns to get max def down while Mordred is weaker but plays safer with more leeway.

Slashley
07-25-2018, 07:35 AM
Which herc relic is better?
im in doubt too, cuz its either Herc HP weapon or its Arthur HP weaponAbilities on the HP weapons are often better, but you don't care for the ability buff. You care for the fucking amazing Elemental modifier you get from the weapon. So, Hercules Axe. Hercules Axe is also the exception to the skill rule too, as it is better than the HP counterpart. Well, I guess Morgan is the same, having the better effect on the offensive weapon.

Anyway, the only HP weapon you might want is Dartagnan's for Thunder. And that's because Thunder literally only has Tyr and Mammon for Def debuffs, Raiko and Cyclops/Marduk for Atk debuffs. And absolutely nobody else. So you kiiiiiinda need those debuffs!!
how you know if a debuff is A or B some def down seen stack but other missWell, there's the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the abilities...

But honestly, Aken's spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ahH9wWmPICwZvJemw6JcxxMac05XLGkbm1nwr7io5dQ/edit#gid=0) is much better for checking specifically debuffs.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 07:43 AM
So recently I’ve manage to get Ea in the jewel gacha.

Is my first ssr water kami so.. it is recommended to awakening her or not?

I also have hercs relic weapon with one limit break, and Gabriel, belpherog, Atalanta to cover debuffs.

Also I just have only 4 dragon if eyes, and was saving these for Satan.

Is Ea good or not?

Slashley
07-25-2018, 07:53 AM
Is Ea good or not?Short answer? No.
Long answer? Noooooooooooooooooo.

In long term, Dragon Eyes shouldn't be a problem though. You can awaken a Hime just by being in a decent Union every three Union events. Chances are you'll have more Dragon Eyes than what you can spend on Awakenings. For now however, Satan's Awakening is far, far, FAR better than Ea's so hold on to the ones you have now.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 08:00 AM
I also have Mikael and sussanno, but the first will have her awakening too far away and the second I heard is not so good.

Guess they will work only on dammage imput.

Laventale
07-25-2018, 08:24 AM
Hate to be this honest but Ea might as well be the first hime to need a double awakening because she was trash without it and she keeps being trash, even after it.

Matrix Awakening when?

Slashley
07-25-2018, 08:48 AM
Hate to be this honest but Ea might as well be the first hime to need a double awakening because she was trash without it and she keeps being trash, even after it.

Matrix Awakening when?They just need to rework her like they did with Tyr.

MagicSpice
07-25-2018, 10:51 AM
looking at a few things, i might end up doing next miracle ticket for amaterasu and stop focusing on light team for a second, cause artemis is likely AFTER the ticket appears again... with michael's awakening still a long while away...

at least i got 3 drag eyes for satan...

Bear
07-25-2018, 12:00 PM
but you don't care for the ability buff.

You're bloody out of your mind if you're saying Herc axe's 30BG don't matter. Element dmg isn't always what makes some of the hero weapons better choices.

Slashley
07-25-2018, 12:14 PM
I did say that Herc was one of the exceptions, though.

Laventale
07-25-2018, 12:40 PM
Herc is single handedly the most broken soul of the entire game, whoever says otherwise is delusional.

Bear
07-25-2018, 12:43 PM
Herc is single handedly the most broken soul of the entire game, whoever says otherwise is delusional.

I say so otherwise. Shingen is the other most broken hero.

Is Ea good or not?

Short term: Not really.
Long term: Ehhhhh not really.
End game: Yes. As irritating as it is for me to say this since I personally hate Ea, objectively speaking Ea is one of the few units that lets you break dmg cap when your grid is fully decked out. On AW her burst lets her do an additional strike (we call this echo burst) with a burst multiplier of 200%. It's useful when your team can hit burst dmg cap which is actually pretty easy later on for average players with completed grids. And even if you can't hit the cap but are still doing very high dmg anyway, it's an extra hit that still does handsome dmg. So yea, if you do plan to dedicate yourself into end game, just keep her around. But don't hurry on AWing her yet until you've reach that point.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 12:47 PM
Because Provisional Forest is really fun?

Mirage
07-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Because Provisional Forest is really fun?

Because Shingen is one soul with both exclusive Ex skills being good

Slashley
07-25-2018, 01:26 PM
-- It's useful when your team can hit burst dmg cap which is actually pretty easy later on for average players with completed grids.--... how? The damage cap is pretty stupendously high. Hitting it against Ult Disasters (8 Def)? Sure. Hitting it against Union Demons? Sure. Outside of that? ... how?

50% Def Down + 180% Assault + double P2W Eidolon + offensive Relic weapon + elemental advantage + Provisional Forest... all of that isn't anywhere near enough. You'd need 65k base Atk to hit burst cap (currently, hitting 50k is rough for non-whales - 55k with a full FLB grid?). And that's not "easy" since we're talking owning a P2W Eidolon.

... Exceed weapons? All Union events do provide everyone with such. Those give 40% extra, but that's just burst modifier, which is already at 700%. And those also increase the cap by 30%, so you'd need to hit 1.3m damage... I don't see the cap happening.

So, how exactly is it easy to hit burst damage cap for average players later on?

Bear
07-25-2018, 02:48 PM
Because Shingen is one soul with both exclusive Ex skills being good

That's only half the reason. She's the only hero who gets to invest in two Burst dmg master point passive (they are the same thing. But she has two of it.) She easily bursts for as much dmg as SSR himes centered around burst buffing.

LeCrestfallen
07-25-2018, 02:59 PM
TL:dr if you like manly muscle girls, go herc, if you like delicious side boobs and a drinking buddy, go shingen.

Ikki
07-25-2018, 03:27 PM
... how? The damage cap is pretty stupendously high. Hitting it against Ult Disasters (8 Def)? Sure. Hitting it against Union Demons? Sure. Outside of that? ... how?

50% Def Down + 180% Assault + double P2W Eidolon + offensive Relic weapon + elemental advantage + Provisional Forest... all of that isn't anywhere near enough. You'd need 65k base Atk to hit burst cap (currently, hitting 50k is rough for non-whales - 55k with a full FLB grid?). And that's not "easy" since we're talking owning a P2W Eidolon.

... Exceed weapons? All Union events do provide everyone with such. Those give 40% extra, but that's just burst modifier, which is already at 700%. And those also increase the cap by 30%, so you'd need to hit 1.3m damage... I don't see the cap happening.

So, how exactly is it easy to hit burst damage cap for average players later on?

Im hitting over 900k with ares on AQ (uriel hitting cap cause uriel), so it will get easier, just get everything you can power wise and you will hit it easily.

Slashley
07-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Im hitting over 900k with ares on AQ (uriel hitting cap cause uriel), so it will get easier, just get everything you can power wise and you will hit it easily.Ares has her own in-built Belial and 50% Assault...

Even then, the same as before + Ares buffs + Svarog buffs and that's... 800k-ish? You didn't have Belial, did you? So how...?

Ikki
07-25-2018, 03:57 PM
Ares has her own in-built Belial and 50% Assault...

Even then, the same as before + Ares buffs + Svarog buffs and that's... 800k-ish? You didn't have Belial, did you? So how...?

Pride, grid, mars buff, belial buff, most of my +99 on fire, not really hard for ares XD

Bear
07-25-2018, 04:02 PM
... how? The damage cap is pretty stupendously high. Hitting it against Ult Disasters (8 Def)? Sure. Hitting it against Union Demons? Sure. Outside of that? ... how?

The cap is only 1m. There are already a number of barely 50k attack players on your side who are bursting close to that with an Adramelech/Tiamat main and event weapon grid. Surely you aren't trying to tell me that a properly invested SSR grid with FLB event weapons (barring Exceed) running PF and some good hime buffs is gonna have trouble hitting that mere 1m cap later on (in less than a few months)?

https://i.imgur.com/mj6PC6d.png
This is my Dark grid just a bit after the first Dark UE hammer was available, which is around February this year. Team attack power was just around 50k plus/minus. Everything except the 0LB Berith gun and himeless bow are event weapons. You might as well replace that himeless with a proper event assault L as I'm only using it for extra TA. Not too hard to achieve for average player. With the exception of Satan I'm hitting for 1.5M cap each with my team on AQ5. Why am I using 0LB Berith gun? It's because my team is already hitting way above cap so I need to sacrifice a bit of stat to increase cap for more effective dmg.

Here's another one:
https://i.imgur.com/BQ3YMWJ.png

Far before Vlad event was even out, makes a better point though since Uriel AW or UE Exceed wasn't even a thing at the time. Still able to do 800~900k burst at the time and one shot Quetz in GO. I didn't have any crit buff or Stinger on my grid. Hell I hadn't even gotten my free Fire Kaiser copy at that time.
https://i.imgur.com/ByG247U.jpg

So my question to you. How are you not able to do what others are already doing? Stop looking at your feelies/maths and look at reality here.

Aidoru
07-25-2018, 04:31 PM
I doubt any 'average' player playing the nutaku version would call your dmm team 'average'. I think you're expecting too much from western players, especially when it comes to adult browser games.

Slashley
07-25-2018, 04:37 PM
-- There are already a number of barely 50k attack players on your side who are bursting close to that with an Adramelech/Tiamat main and event weapon grid. --Who? How? Screenshots? Videos? Please?
Surely you aren't trying to tell me that a properly invested SSR grid with FLB event weapons (barring Exceed) running PF and some good hime buffs is gonna have trouble hitting that mere 1m cap later on (in less than a few months)?Well, yes. That is exactly what I am saying. Because...
This is my Dark grid just a bit after the first Dark UE hammer was available, which is around February this year. Team attack power was just around 50k plus/minus. -- Not too hard to achieve for average player. With the exception of Satan I'm hitting for 1.5M cap each with my team on AQ5.... :think:
I mean, I'm not even far from that - my grids slightly lower on the base Atk side (10%-ish loss), and that grid is like... 144% Assault (counting Prides as 6%)? While mine are like 120-130% (so another ~10% loss). So, I should be doing 20-21% less damage - yet, I'm NOWHERE near those numbers. I'm nowhere near 1m, much less 1.5m. So, how?
So my question to you. How are you not able to do what others are already doing? Stop looking at your feelies/maths and look at reality here.So, explain to me how they're doing it. I mean, as far as event items go, I'm really high up there. Yet, I don't get ANYWHERE near these numbers. At all.

I can't help but to wonder if these people who are doing these numbers are doing them against Ult Disasters. Because hey, I can hit those for like 5m+ Full Bursts, which is... what, 600k per Hime? I think a lucky Crit streak from Asherah and I might hit 6m. But that's still not even close to 1m per Hime, and this is about enemies that take significantly more damage than others.

And for the record, my Grids are public in my damage calc (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) so you can't just say "your Grid sucks." Because they're done. I mean, nothing is ever DONE done, but they're all slvl20 and purely Assault weapons.

Ikki
07-25-2018, 04:50 PM
This is not mine obv, need to do this week AQ wind so i can take a proper pic, but there are people getting retarded numbers already, ill let you figure this one out

This wasnt on UE so you can count that out.

nonsensei
07-25-2018, 04:57 PM
I mean, I'm not even far from that - my grids slightly lower on the base Atk side (10%-ish loss), and that grid is like... 144% Assault (counting Prides as 6%)? While mine are like 120-130% (so another ~10% loss). So, I should be doing 20-21% less damage - yet, I'm NOWHERE near those numbers. I'm nowhere near 1m, much less 1.5m.

Umm.. idk how calculations go in your head, I usually count pride weps with their base and I got:
Trivia bow - 13% assault
2x FLB Apo lance - 2x21% assault
3x FLB UE axe - 3x15% assault
FLB UE hammer - 21% assault
Bunny girl gun - 13% assault
Himeless bow - 16% assault

That seems 150% assault to me. But since you got "120-130%" by your statement, I doubt you calculate the same way as I do.

Slashley
07-25-2018, 05:00 PM
This is not mine obv, need to do this week AQ wind so i can take a proper pic, but there are people getting retarded numbers already, ill let you figure this one out

This wasnt on UE so you can count that out.The current burst cap is 8,625m, so yes, that does raise some questions :smirk:
I mean, considering how there's zero Exceeds in the game so far - at least if you play legit - that means he needed to do 1.2m burst per Hime. Out of which 200k is above the cap, so he was doing 2m over the 1m cap. 3m burst per Hime.

I don't suppose he has hacked himself an Exceed weapon? :smirk:

The other alternative is a Hime who can go beyond the cap, but... hmm. Did we have any of those yet? Metatron Awakening? Not here. Uriel Awakening? Not here.
--
That seems 150% assault to me. But since you got "120-130%" by your statement, I doubt you calculate the same way as I do.I said "mine", there. 120-130% are my grids, depending on element.

Ikki
07-25-2018, 05:01 PM
The current burst cap is 8,625m, so yes, that does raise some questions :smirk:
I mean, considering how there's zero Exceeds in the game so far - at least if you play legit - that means he needed to do 1.2m burst per Hime. Out of which 200k is above the cap, so he was doing 2m over the 1m cap. 3m burst per Hime.

I don't suppose he has hacked himself an Exceed weapon? :smirk:

The other alternative is a Hime who can go beyond the cap, but... hmm. Did we have any of those yet? Metatron Awakening? Not here. Uriel Awakening? Not here.

Its a water team burst.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 05:09 PM
Asherah+crit+ buff(probably)+fenrir(probably) with 100% support?

Also you wont get those numbers from expert disaster because they just dont have that much hp.

Slashley
07-25-2018, 05:09 PM
Its a water team burst.And? Water Freya isn't here yet. And I doubt she'd make that big of a difference either.

Also you wont get those numbers from expert disaster because they just dont have that much hp.Doesn't go above burst cap. Well, I guess Fenrir might a bit - but still requires 1.08m per Hime. So 1.8m burst per Hime.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 05:12 PM

Also you wont get those numbers from expert disaster because they just dont have that much hp.

Also i am assuming you meant expert disaster because our rag wont be ult until another year or so

nonsensei
07-25-2018, 05:14 PM

And we got the correct answer from an unregistered. Good job.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 05:18 PM
Doesn't go above burst cap. Well, I guess Fenrir might a bit - but still requires 1.08m per Hime. So 1.8m burst per Hime.

If you have those lineup, or know someone with that lineup, may i suggest that you go and test that first?

I’m running similar setup with minimal +99 and 170 total SL and i hit 6m on adramalech and 8m on rag fire disaster. So Hinyu hitting that much outside UE wouldnt surprise me.

Will let you know if i can break the 10m burst on the upcoming fire UE

Ikki
07-25-2018, 05:26 PM
If you have those lineup, or know someone with that lineup, may i suggest that you go and test that first?

I’m running similar setup with minimal +99 and 170 total SL and i hit 6m on adramalech and 8m on rag fire disaster. So Hinyu hitting that much outside UE wouldnt surprise me.

Will let you know if i can break the 10m burst on the upcoming fire UE

why even test it, he has the maths :smirk:

Slashley
07-25-2018, 05:33 PM
If you have those lineup, or know someone with that lineup, may i suggest that you go and test that first?That would require that the maths we have are wrong.

Although, oh shit, the burst streak bonus is multiplied. Still, the cap is 9,71m.
He did 1.07m per Hime - that's 1.7m pre-cap, per Hime. That's still quite a lot of explaining.
I’m running similar setup with minimal +99 and 170 total SL and i hit 6m on adramalech and 8m on rag fire disaster. So Hinyu hitting that much outside UE wouldnt surprise me.How does somebody with 15% less Assault do more than I d- wait, you have MLB Fenrir? Well, I guess the amount of whaling has given your base stats a massive boost.
why even test it, he has the maths :smirk:If the maths are incorrect, then it is important that we find where they are wrong, no?

So, how about you start explaining how does Hinyu do 1.7m damage per Hime?

MrSkd030
07-25-2018, 05:36 PM
That would require that the maths we have are wrong.

So, how about you start explaining how does Hinyu do 1.7m damage per Hime?

He's not a slacker might be one explaination :think:

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 05:42 PM
Although, oh shit, the burst streak bonus is multiplied. Still, the cap is 9,71m.
He did 1.07m per Hime - that's 1.7m pre-cap, per Hime. That's still quite a lot of explaining.How does somebody with 15% less Assault do more than I d- wait, you have MLB Fenrir? Well, I guess the amount of whaling has given your base stats a massive boost.If the maths are incorrect, then it is important that we find where they are wrong, no?

While I have spent some $ in the game, on that run i believe it’s a tiamat + rudra support. Also considering that you spent quite a bit yourself too on Karin, i believe it would be safe to expect that your grid will be of somewhat whale-ish?

If your math says that the figures are unachivable, but yet someone gets it anyway, wont that mean the base case variables you assumed are incorrect?

Since you are using yourself as the base of comparison here, why dont you show your grid that makes up the base of your assumption and then we’ll see how different it is to guys at dc’s grid?

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 05:55 PM
Is it worth to have a second Ixion Eidolon MLB or just buy the four copies and wait for the eidolon store to sell them?

it is not the best thunder F2P Eido but its another free MLB Eidolon so... What do you say, guys?

Slashley
07-25-2018, 06:09 PM
While I have spent some $ in the game, on that run i believe it’s a tiamat + rudra support. Also considering that you spent quite a bit yourself too on Karin, i believe it would be safe to expect that your grid will be of somewhat whale-ish?Unfortunately, I got absolutely fuck-all with my 1k. While I did get several new Hime particularly for Fire... and three copies of Titania Staff. Uh, thanks RNG? If you're curious, I'm pretty sure there are three videos I posted in the gacha thread.

For SSR Eidolons, all I got was two copies of Fafnir (which was a really good until Adra) and one Fenrir. So, my Grids are very comparable to F2P. I absolutely have a huge advantage in SSR Hime, though.
If your math says that the figures are unachivable, but yet someone gets it anyway, wont that mean the base case variables you assumed are incorrect?Indeed. Which is what I'm asking for people to explain, but have yet to receive anything.
Since you are using yourself as the base of comparison here, why dont you show your grid that makes up the base of your assumption and then we’ll see how different it is to guys at dc’s grid?As I said, my Grid is public in my damage calc. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) It's all slvl20.
Is it worth to have a second Ixion Eidolon MLB or just buy the four copies and wait for the eidolon store to sell them?The latter.
What would you do with a second MLB Ixion? Thunder... doesn't even have a Ilu version on DMM yet. So the only Eidolon you might need more Thunder Eidolons for is Nidhogg, who is still 10 months away. Plenty of good Thunder Eidolons by then.
EDIT: And by plenty, I mean two. There's not a lot of Thunder events upcoming, sheesh. Lots of Gluttonies, though.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 06:24 PM
Going through that spreadsheet on mobile will be challenging so i’ll just have to look at it when i’m on pc. If your grid is at SL 20, how many of those weapon and eidolons are +99?

One +99 gives 396 extra stats. Assume half of your weapon and eidolons are +99, that is additional 2376 atk to your grid. Have you factored those +99s into your damage calc?

Also when i say your math doesnt checked out with facts where multiple people have posted that they do more than what you calculated. Have you ever considered that there is a possibility that the assumptions and formula you used are incorrect?

Slashley
07-25-2018, 07:20 PM
One +99 gives 396 extra stats. Assume half of your weapon and eidolons are +99, that is additional 2376 atk to your grid. Have you factored those +99s into your damage calc?Eidolons are basically all +99d (isn't that true for everyone who rolls Gem Gacha daily?). Weapons? My Thunder SSRs are +99, but elsewhere, no. But yes, +s are included in the base Atk section.
Also when i say your math doesnt checked out with facts where multiple people have posted that they do more than what you calculated. Have you ever considered that there is a possibility that the assumptions and formula you used are incorrect?Of course it's possible, but in that case, the DMM wiki maths are wrong as well. In which case, it'd be very important to know where that flaw is, no?

To be noted is that there are inaccuracies in my damage calc. It doesn't include:
1. Accessories, though technically it does support base attack from Accessories (just adjust "SSR Hime Atk" baseline upwards), it doesn't have Assault from them.
2. Matching element bonus stats from Eidolons and matching weapon preferral bonus stats from Grid.
3. Technically doesn't have support for temporary buffs, though you can always include them as base stats (it's not like the calc does any per-turn calculations).
(4. No support for non-Assault/Defender weapons, or Burst Streak bonus)
And the biggest reason why these aren't supported is because the amount of data the Calc asks from the user is intimidating already. And overall, this increased accuracy isn't all that much. According to it, I should be doing ~786k damage per Burst in the following video. Values that I hit for: 818k (probably just Hercules buffs making that difference), 750k, 767k, 897k (must be a Crit proc), 784k. According to my maths, burst bonus should be 3494k, and it was 3495k. Not perfect, but acceptable, no?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgRvPlnJ55Y
With the very same values, against 10 Def, my calc says that I'd be hitting for 629k. That's still extremely far from 1m. Hell, I'm barely halfway there!

But again, the most important hiccup here is just how far Hinyu is above the burst damage cap. So far, no explanation has been given for that.

Unregistered
07-25-2018, 07:47 PM
If your calc sheet doesnt include temporary buff (20% from fenrir, asherah’s burst stack, asherah crit + elemental buff, kaiser’s buff + fafnir’s buff and pf)

Would including all that in your calculation explains the discrepancy in your number?

Bear
07-25-2018, 07:52 PM
Here. I'll let you figure this one out.

https://youtu.be/81MIjOaO44A

To make it easier for you:

Trivia - 40% Dark ele / DA up
Assault = SL20 Trivia Bow + SL30 Apoc Lance x 2 + SL30 Envy Axe x 3 + SL30 Envy Hammer + SL20 0LB Berith Gun, plus an off element Shamash book as statstick + handicap on assault = 134%
Exceed = SL30 + SL20, I left them there to increase the burst cap so you can't say "OH but LUL is 8 armor only".
Attack power = Around 50k average on the whole team.

Now have fun

I doubt any 'average' player playing the nutaku version would call your dmm team 'average'. I think you're expecting too much from western players, especially when it comes to adult browser games.

Your 'western community' 'adult browser game' shenanigans is none of my concern. None of that will make in game items have less stat or players do less using the same unit + same gear as they would on DMM. This isn't the same as the lack of Walkure Collab or Noel. I point out what can reasonably be done by any freebies to achieve those marks. You are your only wall to yourselves.

Cobblemaniac
07-25-2018, 07:55 PM
2 things to troubleshoot.

1. Does your setup so far include relic weapons?

a. Does the calculator also include atk up accessories?
b. How do accessory atk boosts work in this case? The wiki says 3-4% depending, but makes no mention of what type it is. May be additional to assault (sooo small difference), to elemental (ok difference? Not if you already Rudra), to special attack (now that's a multiplier), or maybe even its own accessory frame multiplier. This might make a huge change depending.

Edit: Ok didn't note that last part, but contributes to assault. Assume 6 atk ups from accessories, or 9 if you wanna run perfectly I guess. That's an additional theoretical 24-36% on your assault grid.

Saeleyna
07-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Couple (hopefully) quick questions. I know it was already answered by someone, but was hoping for pros/cons or a bit of an explanation or who else should go where kinda thing (even if I don't have them) - Just got Cu Chulainn (just unlocked her 3rd ability), and my current wind lineup is herc, Azazel, Gaia (awakened), Oberon, and Iblis. With oberon and iblis being my debuffers (and ele atk up), kinda hard to swap them out, but I feel like taking Azazel out would be more of a damage hit, especially if I put sniper shot or some such as ex ability, so not really sure what to do here.

I know miracle ticket is still a ways away, but was wondering who I should be looking at (element/abilities/kami) considering I have...
Water:
Sarasvati, Asherah, Aphrodite, Ryu-Oh

Wind:
Gaia, Azazel, Cu Chulainn

Dark:
Amon (unleashed), Thanatos, and Pluto

Also hoping for some advice on accessories. Do you simply want atk up on every slot possible for accessories? What are the kinda top skills for accessories (if more than 1)? Also are SRs ever worth it for accessories if perfect skills (like when building a weapon grid), or SSR always better due to raw stats?

FreeToPay
07-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Couple (hopefully) quick questions. I know it was already answered by someone, but was hoping for pros/cons or a bit of an explanation or who else should go where kinda thing (even if I don't have them) - Just got Cu Chulainn (just unlocked her 3rd ability), and my current wind lineup is herc, Azazel, Gaia (awakened), Oberon, and Iblis. With oberon and iblis being my debuffers (and ele atk up), kinda hard to swap them out, but I feel like taking Azazel out would be more of a damage hit, especially if I put sniper shot or some such as ex ability, so not really sure what to do here.

I know miracle ticket is still a ways away, but was wondering who I should be looking at (element/abilities/kami) considering I have...
Water:
Sarasvati, Asherah, Aphrodite, Ryu-Oh

Wind:
Gaia, Azazel, Cu Chulainn

Dark:
Amon (unleashed), Thanatos, and Pluto

Also hoping for some advice on accessories. Do you simply want atk up on every slot possible for accessories? What are the kinda top skills for accessories (if more than 1)? Also are SRs ever worth it for accessories if perfect skills (like when building a weapon grid), or SSR always better due to raw stats?

Are you using Provisional Forest as your extra ability? Other than that, I don't see a reason why you wouldn't use sniper shot in your case. With Iblis you have a total of 27% debuff total and 15% wind elemental atk up. With sniper shot and Oberon, you get 35% debuffs and if my mental math is anywhere near correct, that gives you more damage overall than just 27% debuffs + 15% elemental atk. Without the math, I don't think the elemental atk up is worth it over 8% more atk/def down and a harder hitting burst generator in Cu Chulainn. If you reallllly want the wind ele attack up then you could just run the wind lilim as a support but I don't think that's recommended.

The smarter veterans would probably give you better advice as I'm just a idiot who also happens to have Cu Chulainn/Gaia and mains wind.

Mraktar
07-25-2018, 10:40 PM
I've got a little questions about DMM. My water eydo is Tiamat lb1 +72 from orb store and another 600 orbs for extra copy (+ aqua kayser lb0 as sub), but now we have Garuda event who gives us wind/water element up eydolon.
So question #1 - is there any reason to MLB Tiamat or just use MLB Garuda in water team.
Question #2 - what should i spend eydolon orbs for? Do i realy need this lb1 aqua kayser or something else?
Question #3 - is there any english spoken union who can invite me?
Main water (Vada, Lakshmi, Venus, Nike sr), 40k , 65% assault

Aidoru
07-25-2018, 11:48 PM
Your 'western community' 'adult browser game' shenanigans is none of my concern. None of that will make in game items have less stat or players do less using the same unit + same gear as they would on DMM. This isn't the same as the lack of Walkure Collab or Noel. I point out what can reasonably be done by any freebies to achieve those marks. You are your only wall to yourselves.

But it should be part of your concern as you keep pushing some kind of expectation onto Nutaku players by using DMM standards, especially when you use yourself as the comparison where you have a full SSR team of core himes (and maybe more, not sure what your other teams are). That's beyond what you would call average or 'freebies'. Game stats and what not isn't an importance in this matter because I could't care less about the discussion about you guys reaching damage cap, I only responded to your implications of what you're calling average, where things like player base plays much a bigger role than game mechanics.

Ikki
07-26-2018, 12:09 AM
especially when you use yourself as the comparison where you have a full SSR team of core himes

Your argument went to hell after this so i stopped reading, maybe the grid pics werent enough for you to point it out in that direction (or you didnt know what to reply), so you focused on what himes he has :joy:

Aidoru
07-26-2018, 03:30 AM
Your argument went to hell after this so i stopped reading, maybe the grid pics werent enough for you to point it out in that direction (or you didnt know what to reply), so you focused on what himes he has :joy:

I focused on his himes because that's what my previous post is about if you bothered to read it. Please don't try to shove some false agenda in there like me ignoring the weapons. I didn't mention his weapons because I don't have a problem with his weapon grid. Anyone can have strong weapon grids by simply clearing events, so thats only a matter of time, so that's reasonable for any dedicated player. But to say an average player has a full SSR hime team is not, let alone the essential ones.

Ikki
07-26-2018, 03:35 AM
I focused on his himes because that's what my previous post is about if you bothered to read it. Please don't try to shove some false agenda in there like me ignoring the weapons. I didn't mention his weapons because I don't have a problem with his weapon grid. Anyone can have strong weapon grids by simply clearing events, so thats only a matter of time, so that's reasonable for any dedicated player. But to say an average player has a full SSR hime team is not, let alone the essential ones.

He said that any average player can hit individual burst cap eventually cause that depends on your grid, you dont need a full SSR roster to do that right? unless i missed the part where you need 4 SSR himes so they can finally reach 1M bursts.

Slashley
07-26-2018, 04:51 AM
If your calc sheet doesnt include temporary buff (20% from fenrir, asherah’s burst stack, asherah crit + elemental buff, kaiser’s buff + fafnir’s buff and pf)

Would including all that in your calculation explains the discrepancy in your number?Many of those things were not present in my video. Asherah's buff was included in the calc (120% Elemental was used), burst buff was included (each stack is 20 levels of Union burst buff = 60 was used). Fenrir doesn't give burst damage, it is only a burst streak bonus (so final burst damage is totalBurstDamage*.5*1.45*1.2). As said, burst streak bonus is not currently supported by the calc, which is why I haven't used total damage, but separate damage (786k calculated here, 629k against 10 Def).

I realized one thing that was set wrong, and that was Union Guardian is set to level 5, but it's currently not Water. So that's a 6% error that comes in the calc. Sheesh, stupid Union not running Water Guardian during a Thunder event. :smirk:

Also, to be noted is that I have said that reaching damage cap against 8 Def or Union Demons should be doable. But again,
against 10 Def, I'm currently at 629k. That's a long, long, loooong way to 1m. How exactly do you bridge the rest of the way?
2 things to troubleshoot.

1. Does your setup so far include relic weapons?
--
Edit: Ok didn't note that last part, but contributes to assault. Assume 6 atk ups from accessories, or 9 if you wanna run perfectly I guess. That's an additional theoretical 24-36% on your assault grid.1. It does!
2. Yes, as you found out, it adds to Assault.
And uh, 24% Assault from Accessories is not very realistic. Going over 9% on a single Hime is tough (with 3 Accessory slots). I'm sure there are plenty of people who are at 12% on Nutaku or super lucky ones at 15%, but I'm not really sure a single person has managed to get 18%. And if you did... that's still just one Hime.
I know miracle ticket is still a ways away, but was wondering who I should be looking at --It's just too early for Miracle Tickets. We first need to see it before we can discuss it.
Also hoping for some advice on accessories. Do you simply want atk up on every slot possible for accessories? What are the kinda top skills for accessories (if more than 1)? Also are SRs ever worth it for accessories if perfect skills (like when building a weapon grid), or SSR always better due to raw stats?I've actually made a post about this. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4120-accessory-quests-27.html#post121663)
tl;dr; there is no consensus. Some people go full Def, some go full stats. In the future (second anniversary onwards), the only thing that matters is that you have 3x Tiaras on every character. Though, that requires you to farm the true Ragnarok Disasters a lot.
I've got a little questions about DMM. My water eydo is Tiamat lb1 +72 from orb store and another 600 orbs for extra copy (+ aqua kayser lb0 as sub), but now we have Garuda event who gives us wind/water element up eydolon.
So question #1 - is there any reason to MLB Tiamat or just use MLB Garuda in water team.Ideally, you'll want Tiamat. But for now, why not grab Garuda? Garuda comes with that all important 40% Water Elemental attack. Which you're still far, far away from with Tiamat.
Question #2 - what should i spend eydolon orbs for? Do i realy need this lb1 aqua kayser or something else?Maxing Tiamat comes first, but yes, you want that Water Kaiser too. Looks like it's going to be a very long journey for you, though.
Here. I'll let you figure this one out.Nice, you have a 2-star Dark Kaiser.

So, with 20% Atk buff, 3+12+0+6+6 base Assault (27%) + 220 skill levels = 137% Assault, about half health from 3 Prides is 30%. Let's just say that you have 9% Assault from Accessories on all of them as well. So that's 196% Assault.
Anubis + Trivia = 140%, 20% buff, 40% Kaiser, 48% Elemental advantage, 30% Relic weapon = 278% Elemental.
Exceed + PF = 270% burst modifier.
50k base Atk per Hime.

According to my calc, you should be doing 1.1m against 8 Def - with 50% Def Down. But you only have 45%. So 1m. Yet, you're hitting for 1.5m... let's see, Pluto has additional damage from her legos, Berith has self-buffs, Chemo has her whopping 150% Assault. So all of these will hit for more than that. I don't know your MP setup on Shingen, so that's also difficult to calculate. But... what about Satan? All that Satan has for her is 50% more burst modifier, so let's use 320% for her.

Satan should be hitting for 1.1m against 8 Def, with 45% Def Down. So, how come you're hitting far higher than that?
He said that any average player can hit individual burst cap eventually cause that depends on your grid, you dont need a full SSR roster to do that right? unless i missed the part where you need 4 SSR himes so they can finally reach 1M bursts.SR Hime do significantly less burst damage (150% less, for comparison PF gives is 200%, so PF SR does slightly more burst damage than non-PF SSR), so burst cap is preeeetty tough to reach with SRs. Even more so since SR debuffs tend to be... rather lacking.

Ikki
07-26-2018, 05:00 AM
SR Hime do significantly less burst damage (150% less, for comparison PF gives is 200%, so PF SR does slightly more burst damage than non-PF SSR), so burst cap is preeeetty tough to reach with SRs. Even more so since SR debuffs tend to be... rather lacking.

Oh yeah definitely i know the multipliers for R and SR are lower, but you dont need 4 SSRs in a team to ensure that your units reach 1M burst, if you have 3 SR and 1 SSR (average player roster), this average team can easily reach 1M with that SSR (on the future), thats all and thats why its dumb to point out the teams like aidoru does, cause it has little to nothing to do with reaching the cap with that single unit.

Aidoru
07-26-2018, 07:56 AM
Oh yeah definitely i know the multipliers for R and SR are lower, but you dont need 4 SSRs in a team to ensure that your units reach 1M burst, if you have 3 SR and 1 SSR (average player roster), this average team can easily reach 1M with that SSR (on the future), thats all and thats why its dumb to point out the teams like aidoru does, cause it has little to nothing to do with reaching the cap with that single unit.

Congratulations, despite me clearing saying it in my previous post that I couldn't care less about your guy's discussion on the damage cap, you again completely misled and derailed it to suit your own agenda despite my post having nothing to do with that. Feel free to look back at any post and locate where I've ever stated that SRs cannot achieve damage cap.

The only thing I was addressing was Bear using himself as an example as an average player when he clearly has a more than average hime team. The most ironic thing is you yourself just stated 3SR/1SSR is average, which is literally my point, a full SSR team is not 'average', it's above average.

Bear
07-26-2018, 02:23 PM
a full SSR team is not 'average', it's above average.

https://i.imgur.com/5hJtAOs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/z9ZklhY.jpg

Your point being... ?

How about you stop using yourself as a standard to excuse yourself or your 'community' from trying to use available resource to do what others been doing already? Screenshots from 4~5 months ago using the same ol' event grid. Hell if I wasn't being an idiot and foddered those SR atk / exceed spears from Iwanagahime raid I prolly could have bursted harder with my SR fire team. Or is an SR team still too high of a standard to reach for the 'west'?

Slashley
07-26-2018, 04:41 PM
Since the opportunity rose, I thought I'd test the accuracy of the damage calc (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) a bit further. With 10 Def, since so far we've been playing around with 8 Def.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qda8_9wyZg
These were fiddled with manually separately to see just how accurate or inaccurate the calc can be:
Hercules: 423k burst (Soul bursts aren't really supported by the calc, but my best guess with a lot of fiddling would be 395k, 93% acc).
Ares: 778k burst (expected: 764k, 98% acc)
Yamaraja: 536k burst (expected: 492k, 91% acc)
Amaterasu: 495k burst (expected: 477k, 96% acc)
Heph: 384k burst (expected: 365k, 95% acc)
Aside from Yamaraja, all of them were within very acceptable calculation range.

Without fiddling manually for each Hime, the calc says 400k burst per SSR before buffs, and factoring in buffs, 465k per SSR (86% acc). Full burst was 4514k (expected 4000k 88% acc). Can't be particularly accurate on Full bursts when the calc doesn't demand separate information on each Hime, so all the inaccuracies pile up.

The calc does downplay burst damage it seems, most likely due to missing base stats from preferred weapons and same-element Eidolons. A quick test didn't exactly make much of a difference though, with Amaterasu's expected burst increased from 477k -> 480k (96% -> 97% acc). Damage range is always a thing, so 100% accuracy is impossible.

(I am also fully aware the my Fire Grid is... well, let's put it optimistically and say that it has a lot of potential to improve. There's only a few SSRs as Fire events have been quite scarce. Upgrading Fire Herc Axe hasn't really been a priority, and I forgot that it's the only Grid with a pure Defender weapon. There simply hasn't been a single Assault/Defender Fire weapon yet, and some HP is really good to have.)
How about you stop using yourself as a standard to excuse yourself or your 'community' from trying to use available resource to do what others been doing already?What exactly has been done already?

Also, isn't this an interesting topic. What is enough, and what isn't enough?

Is it enough to farm all Daily and Weekly rewards?
Is it enough to farm all SSRs and side-dish goodies from all events?
Is it enough to farm AQ every day?
Is it enough to spend every single AP and BP ~16 hours a day?
Is it enough to upgrade all your Grids to slvl20?

Because, you know. I've been doing all of that for... 14 months now? If that's not enough, then what is missing?

Bear
07-26-2018, 05:20 PM
Also, isn't this an interesting topic. What is enough, and what isn't enough?

Is it enough to farm all Daily and Weekly rewards?
Is it enough to farm all SSRs and side-dish goodies from all events?
Is it enough to farm AQ every day?
Is it enough to spend every single AP and BP ~16 hours a day?
Is it enough to upgrade all your Grids to slvl20?

Because, you know. I've been doing all of that for... 14 months now? If that's not enough, then what is missing?

You know... I'm actually genuinely curious about your situation too. I respect that you've done pretty much everything that can be done for the grids you're focusing on. But to be very honest, for the time and $ you've spent... The performance? Damage? You've been showing is... for the lack of better word, not quite there, compared to all of those I've seen on nutaku spending the same amount of time and some even with less $.

Well, I gotta leave for work soon so I'll get back on researching with you later.

But for your fire team, just hang on til Horus. It will do a lot better after that (plus maxing your fire grid). And imo, you prolly could have played a lil more aggressively in that AQ run.

p.s. Who did you spend your $ on anyway?

Aidoru
07-26-2018, 06:00 PM
How about you stop using yourself as a standard to excuse yourself or your 'community' from trying to use available resource to do what others been doing already? Screenshots from 4~5 months ago using the same ol' event grid. Hell if I wasn't being an idiot and foddered those SR atk / exceed spears from Iwanagahime raid I prolly could have bursted harder with my SR fire team. Or is an SR team still too high of a standard to reach for the 'west'?

It was never a matter of me using just myself as a standard but using what I've seen from others having played since launch, and having so, I can say it's unlikely that your average player uses all the resources available to them. I'm not sure if it was the meaningless argument between Ikki but my original post and every other one afterwards was never an attempt to drag this out like this, it was simply me questioning you, as you're someone who often provides useful details on this site, so your perspective on the matter would have been something to take note of. But in the end, if this discussions has shown me anything, it has much less to do with being an average player than simply being a dedicated player.

Cobblemaniac
07-26-2018, 08:36 PM
I can't keep track how or what made the argument factor in SSR himes. However, even if you do think bear's setup is a little OP, as long as its not a crazy whale setup (like 5 MLB dragon eyes or something), what we're seeing is quite simply a glimpse of what could be if you play optimally without the need for luck. I don't think the concern was ever for what we wanted average players to accomplish...

@Bear, there's 2 things we can try:
1. Mind taking Slash's calculator and stick in the numbers, or alternatively post your weapon grids and necessary info here so we can debug the issue directly?

If the numbers don't add up...

2. If possible, can you test the burst damage values without buff (or exceed and stuff)? The less variables we have on our hands, the easier it is to solve the problem. After we've validated that the calculator is still accurate without these factors, we can slowly break down the inaccuracies on a buff by buff basis.

FreeToPay
07-26-2018, 10:48 PM
So my lineup now is Hercules/Shingen (later on), Cu Chulainn, awakened Gaia, SSR Cybele, and Oberon. Is it worth replacing Oberon for Titania/whoever in the future?

Laventale
07-26-2018, 10:49 PM
So my lineup now is Hercules/Shingen (later on), Cu Chulainn, awakened Gaia, SSR Cybele, and Oberon. Is it worth replacing Oberon for Titania/whoever in the future?

Once you get Hastur, Oberon stops being useful, you get 40% Def down with Cybele and Hastur alone.

Slashley
07-27-2018, 12:01 AM
You know... I'm actually genuinely curious about your situation too. I respect that you've done pretty much everything that can be done for the grids you're focusing on. But to be very honest, for the time and $ you've spent... The performance? Damage? You've been showing is... for the lack of better word, not quite there, compared to all of those I've seen on nutaku spending the same amount of time and some even with less $.Define seen? Since maybe they're bullshitting. Words are cheap, after all.

I would love for Ikki to make a video of his Hime + Grid + Eidolons and then do AQ4, for example.
But for your fire team, just hang on til Horus. It will do a lot better after that (plus maxing your fire grid). And imo, you prolly could have played a lil more aggressively in that AQ run.I wasn't exactly planning on doing that run, you know! I have enough fragments to LMB Herc Axe as soon as the month rolls over, so the Axe wasn't meant to be used at all until then. But NOT using it for this run would've been... uh, odd, to say the least.

And yes, I could've played more aggressively. But I didn't know how the run would go (as this was obviously my first Herc run), so I was saving up. I prefer a far more... controlling gamestyle, where things can't go wrong (combo-, I love you so very, very, VERY much). Except in raids, where others can pick up my shit if things go south. If I had known that I would effectively one-shot the last boss, I would've unloaded on wave2 as soon as all cooldowns were lined up for wave3. Most importantly, there was the huge misplay on using Amaterasu's Def+ AFTER Overdrive...
p.s. Who did you spend your $ on anyway?I whaled for Karin for waifu reasons.

Going through my videos of that:
Session 1, 50 bucks + 21k Jewels: Ares (guaranteed), Titania
Session 2, 390 bucks + 3k Jewels: Yamaraja (guaranteed), Fafnir
Session 3, 620 bucks : Acala (guaranteed), Fenrir, Susanoo, Titania, Titania, Fafnir
... I though it was 980 bucks, but it was 1060 bucks. Huh. Anyway, 1060 bucks and five SSR Hime to show for it. If it wasn't that three of them were guaranteed, that'd be about average!
:smirk:
Also, this is really the only reason why I even have a Fire team at all. Amaterasu showed in the next month's guaranteed SSR, I believe. If it wasn't for this Karin hunt, my Fire team would still be just SRs.

Unregistered
07-27-2018, 12:24 AM
It was never a matter of me using just myself as a standard but using what I've seen from others having played since launch, and having so, I can say it's unlikely that your average player uses all the resources available to them. I'm not sure if it was the meaningless argument between Ikki but my original post and every other one afterwards was never an attempt to drag this out like this, it was simply me questioning you, as you're someone who often provides useful details on this site, so your perspective on the matter would have been something to take note of. But in the end, if this discussions has shown me anything, it has much less to do with being an average player than simply being a dedicated player.

That is where problem lies:

It's useful when your team can hit burst dmg cap which is actually pretty easy later on for average players with completed grids.

Average players with completed grids are not average players overall. They are pretty much dedicated players.

Aidoru
07-27-2018, 12:57 AM
I can't keep track how or what made the argument factor in SSR himes. However, even if you do think bear's setup is a little OP, as long as its not a crazy whale setup (like 5 MLB dragon eyes or something), what we're seeing is quite simply a glimpse of what could be if you play optimally without the need for luck. I don't think the concern was ever for what we wanted average players to accomplish...

It's mostly just me being curious about his view of what an average player was when he brought it up and decided use himself as an example as it conflicted with my opinion of him. Tried to compare my view of average players from my time playing the nutaku version to whatever his time of playing the DMM's. This obviously went downhill.

Also feels like you also missed the point as well. Me pointing out his strong SSR team does not mean I'm talking about how much damage he does or what to expect in the future, which I've already addressed. Being strong wasn't the main point but did hold relevance in the matter, that being that having a full SSR team of core(strong) himes and yet using yourself as the example for an average player was unusual, along side other factors.

That is where problem lies:

Average players with completed grids are not average players overall. They are pretty much dedicated players.

Yea, it just seems to be conflicting views on what we consider average. He mentions that I should stop using myself as the standard, despite I never calling myself average, yet he uses himself as it, so it becomes conflicting when I don't see him as average but more than dedicated to the game.

MagicSpice
07-27-2018, 01:05 AM
Once you get Hastur, Oberon stops being useful, you get 40% Def down with Cybele and Hastur alone.

yeah, it's lovely having them...

heck, my current wind comp of Shingen (with the atk debuff from joan), cybele U, cu chulainn, hastur, and wind rami is smashing thunder enemies... that burst build up is insane with them and if i got titania then.... GG

it just seems to be conflicting views on what we consider average.

the way i see it, average is pretty much someone's total power rating... other than that, there's far too many influences this game has to try and make a "standard for the average player"

between weapons and skill levels, whatever the gachas throw at you (free or paying), and when you started (cause that effectively locks you out of some powerful stuff), this game is far too random to try and set a "base line for an amount of power".

best we can really do is pretty much put out there what's the best stuff to look for at the time, but there's no true defining answer when it comes down to it... someone could possibly find a way to tank so hard, you barely lose HP, while others can nuke stuff to high hell in a turn.

this game pretty much boils down to "here's some random shit, make of it what you will"

wanna avoid the random factor as much as possible? get as much of the guaranteed stuff as you can. other than that, RNG can make you it's bitch when it wants to. case in point is how i STILL can't get a damn assault drop from the raids after over half a year, yet i pulled SSR left and right (a bunch of times for free).

i just don't have full potential yet... i never took the time to get any relic weapon yet (gonna change with the light ones here now), didn't run AQ too much, and my grids are at half the strength a lot of the frequent forumers are on here (yet i might have around the same potential assault caps)

Ikki
07-27-2018, 01:33 AM
I would love for Ikki to make a video of his Hime + Grid + Eidolons and then do AQ4, for example.

Does this work kinda? its the only thing i have atm, so sorry about that, it was a burst streak done before having herc axe some months ago, should help to know somewhat the average burst of my himes, this was obv done with belial support tho, theres no argue there XD its AQ since you can see the boss feet anyways, hope this helps.

Edit: Checked the date of the pic, it was a little more than a month ago XD.

Slashley
07-27-2018, 02:03 AM
Well, your Fire team is obviously far stronger than mine (Svarog OP OP, Uriel burst, Mars to replace Heph) so it's not a surprise that you'd do more damage there. Why not make a video of next week's AQ, or some other element?

nonsensei
07-27-2018, 02:19 AM
I think I'm doing vids quite regularly. Can't you use those as comparison?

Slashley
07-27-2018, 02:32 AM
I think I'm doing vids quite regularly. Can't you use those as comparison?Like comparing to your latest video? Against Ult Fire Disaster, you did
564k, 596k, 641k, 616k, 484k + 2104k
818k, 750k, 767k, 897k, 784k + 3495k
While the bottom line is what I did. And my Herc Axe isn't MLB yet since I got Mordred first.

... but that doesn't give much reference, really. That's like saying that my Fire team does less than Ikki's - it's just obvious from to the teamcomp differences.

nonsensei
07-27-2018, 02:40 AM
Like comparing to your latest video? Against Ult Fire Disaster, you did
564k, 596k, 641k, 616k, 484k + 2104k
818k, 750k, 767k, 897k, 784k + 3495k
While the bottom line is what I did. And my Herc Axe isn't MLB yet since I got Mordred first.

... but that doesn't give much reference, really. That's like saying that my Fire team does less than Ikki's - it's just obvious from to the teamcomp differences.

Well, that vid certainly isn't the best example since my water team is an unwanted turtle team. I got Asherah ever since, but she changes way too much in burst output.

But then how the hell are we supposed to show you the difference? Should we recreate your team & make a vid like that? Unfortunately, I don't have Heph, so that's not gonna happen.

EDIT: neither Ammy. :neutral:

Slashley
07-27-2018, 03:10 AM
But then how the hell are we supposed to show you the difference? Should we recreate your team & make a vid like that?That's an interesting idea.

But uh, you do realize we're pretty much just going to hit for the amount if we use the same Hime? We are all using pretty much the same Eidolons and mostly the weapons with the same weapon skills.

Mraktar
07-27-2018, 03:21 AM

Hercules's axe + Cybele U = 45% def down, Hastur/Oberon is overcap.

You do realize that that last 5% def down gives you an overall 10% dmg increase, right?
Yes, i do, but in some cases changing hime to more damaging one can give you much more damage boost, then this 9% from debuff. Actualy i use -50% def on my wind team (Hastur, Iblis, Hrae), but Kamihime is game of "here is a pile of random stuff+ other pile of event stuff, go and collect something usefull from it" so everyone must find his own optimal setup from aviable resourses. And maximizing damage over everything else may not be optimal idea - surviability is important too, corpse deals no damage. For example. i found that even with 200% wind and 100%+ assault Sol aw is better then Itaqua - yes, i lose about 10% damage, but heal 2700+ 1k regen+ 20% attack down+ dispel is not heal 1k + some damage. But if someone has for example Cybele u, Hastur and Cu Chulain, he may have different oppinion on last hime than me with Hastur as only wind SSR.

This guy, judging by saying that he wants to use Shingen later on, obviously wants to go on the offensive side. Not only that, but he also already has the way to defend himself if necessary: Gaia AW.
You are right on that we can't go giving general advice regardless of situation (would be pretty boring if we could), but this case being on hand, my approach seems fitting.

In this situation i think that Titania>>Oberon if Herc has an axe, else i recomend to keep debuffs from Oberon/ambush.

nonsensei
07-27-2018, 03:22 AM
That's an interesting idea.

But uh, you do realize we're pretty much just going to hit for the amount if we use the same Hime? We are all using pretty much the same Eidolons and mostly the weapons with the same weapon skills.

To be honest, I'm just genuinely curious why our standpoints are so different. And as that have led to numerous clash of views, it would be nice to somehow pinpoint what causes it.

EDIT: I just realized, Bear also said similar stuff a few hours ago. :think:

Hercules's axe + Cybele U = 45% def down, Hastur is overcap.

You do realize that that last 5% def down gives you an overall 10% dmg increase, right?

Yes, i do, but in some cases changing hime to more damaging one can give you much more damage boost, then this 9% from debuff. Actualy i use -50% def on my wind team (Hastur, Iblis, Hrae), but Kamihime is game of "here is a pile of random stuff+ other pile of event stuff, go and collect something usefull from it" so everyone must find his own optimal setup from aviable resourses. And maximizing damage over everything else may not be optimal idea - surviability is important too, corpse deals no damage. For example. i found that even with 200% wind and 100%+ assault Sol aw is better then Itaqua - yes, i lose about 10% damage, but heal 2700+ 1k regen+ 20% attack down+ dispel is not heal 1k + some damage. But if someone has for example Cybele u, Hastur and Cu Chulain, he may have different oppinion on last hime than me with Hastur as only wind SSR.

The original question:

This guy, judging by saying that he wants to use Shingen later on, obviously wants to go on the offensive side. Not only that, but he also already has the way to defend himself if necessary: Gaia AW.
You are right on that we can't go giving general advice regardless of situation (would be pretty boring if we could), but this case being on hand, my approach seems fitting.

Also.. are we going to keep answering now by editing posts?

Speaking of which.. answering that question @FreeToPay
Yes, after you get Shingen, I'd use Titania AW instead of Oberon & cover for A frame with Ambush if you still don't have Hastur by that point.
As for before you get Shingen.. well, I guess you could EX Ambush as well, but you'd have to throw PF away. That's up to you, probably not too much difference in the end.

Aidoru
07-27-2018, 06:52 AM
@Slashley, I didn't check your roster but are you usig atk down himes? Have you tried dropping them for more offense based attacker/buffers? The past norm was to opt for -40~50% atk/def down but it seems we're getting to the point you may as well drop atk downs and opt for full offensive because we'll have the hp to deal with the damage or we won't survive it unless we focus entirely on a defensive team.

the way i see it, average is pretty much someone's total power rating... other than that, there's far too many influences this game has to try and make a "standard for the average player"

between weapons and skill levels, whatever the gachas throw at you (free or paying), and when you started (cause that effectively locks you out of some powerful stuff), this game is far too random to try and set a "base line for an amount of power".

best we can really do is pretty much put out there what's the best stuff to look for at the time, but there's no true defining answer when it comes down to it... someone could possibly find a way to tank so hard, you barely lose HP, while others can nuke stuff to high hell in a turn.

this game pretty much boils down to "here's some random shit, make of it what you will"

wanna avoid the random factor as much as possible? get as much of the guaranteed stuff as you can. other than that, RNG can make you it's bitch when it wants to. case in point is how i STILL can't get a damn assault drop from the raids after over half a year, yet i pulled SSR left and right (a bunch of times for free).

i just don't have full potential yet... i never took the time to get any relic weapon yet (gonna change with the light ones here now), didn't run AQ too much, and my grids are at half the strength a lot of the frequent forumers are on here (yet i might have around the same potential assault caps)

There are still controllable factors anyone can manage but the matter in the fact is that not everyone will bother to use those features to the fullest because not everyone puts the same amount of time and effort into this game as others do. So when you got players going around saying things like the average player should be able to do cap damage or things like 1 shot AQ4 boss and expecting everyone else to play on their level while calling it the average, it can can come off a elitist, as if anyone who isn't on their level are treated as below average when clearly that player is simply above average. (Guaranteed me using the word elitist is going to trigger people.)

nonsensei
07-27-2018, 07:55 AM
There are still controllable factors anyone can manage but the matter in the fact is that not everyone will bother to use those features to the fullest because not everyone puts the same amount of time and effort into this game as others do. So when you got players going around saying things like the average player should be able to do cap damage or things like 1 shot AQ4 boss and expecting everyone else to play on their level while calling it the average, it can can come off a elitist, as if anyone who isn't on their level are treated as below average when clearly that player is simply above average. (Guaranteed me using the word elitist is going to trigger people.)

Are you really dragging this further? It was already explained that your definitions are simply not matching. Rather than the word 'average', I think the problem lies with the word 'player'. A player is supposed to refer to someone who plays game. And since this is a pretty grind-focused game, the player of such game is expected to do dem grind, right? That's probably the source of the clash of views.

I think he already mentioned that he's giving advice with drawing out the most of what one has access to on his mind. Obviously, that player's advice won't be cut for a casual. That's it.

bigblackcock
07-27-2018, 08:02 AM
hey guys, would like to hear your opinion as for which soul should i use for my fire team?
my current team is-
AW Ares, AW Svarog, Brynhildr, Enma
fire is kinda lacking in debuffs, so i'm stuck with enma that provide -15% attack and def debuff along with ambush as ex ability.. bleh
i've though about arc as she have attack debuff and cut damage, so it can help my team to survive more and have -35% in both attack and def debuff
another option was hercules, her -25% def debuff can help me to hit the cap along with ambush and enma, and also my team have some buffs so it can get her nuke ability a bit stronger
or maybe i should go for a different soul?

Cobblemaniac
07-27-2018, 08:05 AM
hey guys, would like to hear your opinion as for which soul should i use for my fire team?
my current team is-
fire is kinda lacking in debuffs, so i'm stuck with enma that provide -15% attack and def debuff along with ambush as ex ability.. bleh
i've though about arc as she have attack debuff and cut damage, so it can help my team to survive more and have -35% in both attack and def debuff
another option was hercules, her -25% def debuff can help me to hit the cap along with ambush and enma, and also my team have some buffs so it can get her nuke ability a bit stronger

Considering it's fire, running defensive is kinda pointless...

Afaik Hercules is the single best soul for fire currently anyway.

nonsensei
07-27-2018, 08:13 AM
my current team is-

You'd have to use Ambush either way.. I guess it's more a matter of whether you feel confident enough to go offensive. Joan goes well with fire coz she gives a survivability just enough to get fire with decent, but not game breaking damage actually make it through. You will have to cast aside the hope for a fast burst, tho. If only you had Mars...

Slashley
07-27-2018, 09:11 AM
To be honest, I'm just genuinely curious why our standpoints are so different. And as that have led to numerous clash of views, it would be nice to somehow pinpoint what causes it.From your perspective, I guess it's "Why is this guy saying that hitting burst damage cap is so hard when Bear just posted a video where he hits for 1.5m with a handicap?"

From my point of view, it's "Why are these guys so optimistic about hitting damage cap against 10 Def, when the numbers required for it are so insane?"

And also, what puzzles me greatly is... why is it that I'm able to hit 90-95% accuracy on current content with my damage calc, but 66-73%ish on Bear's video? Something that doesn't add up. The only thing I can think of is that there's something funny with Exceed, which is something we don't have yet. Like, if Exceed was (a+b)*(1+c) instead of (a+b+c) which I am calculating it as now. With a being base burst modifier (5 for SSR Hime), b being burst damage+ (such as 2 for PF), c being Exceed modifier. But no matter how many times I check, the DMM wiki just lists Exceed as the same thing as PF. If Exceed was multiplied, people WOULD notice. I mean, we're talking about the difference with a single Exceed FLB going from 7 to 7.4 (~6% increase) vs. 9.8 (40% increase). In other words, the damage cap is going further away from you with Exceeds than what you approach them (6% damage increase, 30% cap increase vs. 40% damage increase, 30% cap increase).
@Slashley, I didn't check your roster but are you usig atk down himes? Have you tried dropping them for more offense based attacker/buffers? The past norm was to opt for -40~50% atk/def down but it seems we're getting to the point you may as well drop atk downs and opt for full offensive because we'll have the hp to deal with the damage or we won't survive it unless we focus entirely on a defensive team.Ummm, not really? I mean, define Atk Down Himes? In the Ult Fire video I have Ryu-Oh and Snow Raphael. They have Atk Down too! But that's just Water for you. If you mean some purely defensive Hime, not in these videos at least.
my current team is-
or maybe i should go for a different soul?When in doubt, go for Hercules. She's really fucking good these days. Herc might not ALWAYS always always be the right option to use, but she should be the best for by far the most. Joan and Andromeda give you lasting power, but start from Herc.

bigblackcock
07-27-2018, 10:08 AM
Considering it's fire, running defensive is kinda pointless...

Afaik Hercules is the single best soul for fire currently anyway.

when you say currently, you mean there gonna be a better option for fire team?

You'd have to use Ambush either way.. I guess it's more a matter of whether you feel confident enough to go offensive. Joan goes well with fire coz she gives a survivability just enough to get fire with decent, but not game breaking damage actually make it through. You will have to cast aside the hope for a fast burst, tho. If only you had Mars...

if i had mars i could use other ex ability instead of ambush, enma can do -15% def debuff, mars another -15% attribute def debuff and with hercules burst..should be enough.
so maybe i should get her with my miracle ticket and use arc's attack debuff as ex ability so i have high attack debuff too?

When in doubt, go for Hercules. She's really fucking good these days. Herc might not ALWAYS always always be the right option to use, but she should be the best for by far the most. Joan and Andromeda give you lasting power, but start from Herc.
when you say "start with hercules" you mean to get her soul weapon first and later on get soul weapon for a different soul?
tbh, hercules may go well with my fire team and maybe water too as they have some buffs to get her nuke higher, but my other teams..kinda lack buffs :X

Aidoru
07-27-2018, 10:11 AM
Are you really dragging this further? It was already explained that your definitions are simply not matching. Rather than the word 'average', I think the problem lies with the word 'player'. A player is supposed to refer to someone who plays game. And since this is a pretty grind-focused game, the player of such game is expected to do dem grind, right? That's probably the source of the clash of views.

I think he already mentioned that he's giving advice with drawing out the most of what one has access to on his mind. Obviously, that player's advice won't be cut for a casual. That's it.

I don't think I was but if it seems that way then my bad. It was just a reply to Magic's post with the previous discussion as an example.

Slashley
07-27-2018, 10:17 AM
when you say "start with hercules" you mean to get her soul weapon first and later on get soul weapon for a different soul?
tbh, hercules may go well with my fire team and maybe water too as they have some buffs to get her nuke higher, but my other teams..kinda lack buffs :XI mean, get the Axe and always first do the content with Hercules. If you failed, or more likely if you cut it too close for your preferral, then consider more defensive options like Joan or Andro.

nonsensei
07-27-2018, 10:28 AM
if i had mars i could use other ex ability instead of ambush, enma can do -15% def debuff, mars another -15% attribute def debuff and with hercules burst..should be enough.
so maybe i should get her with my miracle ticket and use arc's attack debuff as ex ability so i have high attack debuff too?

No, if you had Mars, you could safely go all-out with Shingen(Ambush). That's the usual choice for fire mains with meta or close enough meta team if I'm not mistaken. You can alternatively go for Herc axe as well, but that will delay your 50% def debuff till burst.

Cobblemaniac
07-27-2018, 11:10 AM
when you say currently, you mean there gonna be a better option for fire team? buffs :X

The debatable comes when Shingen's relic arrives, since it then becomes kind of a balance between both of these girls down the road. Honestly, I don't have the best gauge for your current scenario, but in line with Slashley's idea, I'd advocate Herc.

Saeleyna
07-28-2018, 11:31 AM
Considering miracle ticket just got released figured I'd ask again - sorry for being so obnoxious just want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth if I'm going to buy something >_<. Anyway question is who would be optimal kamihime given my current line-up:

Water
Shingen, Aphrodite, Asherah, Sarasvati, Ryu-Oh
Thinking maybe someone to replace Sarasvati or Aphrodite, but not sure who would actually help with that or how much of a boost it would really be

Wind
Herc, Cu Chulainn, Azazel, Gaia, and Oberon (also have Iblis and Remial)
Kinda like shotgun style, but know I'm not close to that yet, but would any 1 hime really make any massive difference for this comp due to it kinda being all over still?

Dark
Herc (?), Pluto, Amon (Unleashed), Thanatos, Beelzebub/Lu Bu/ whoever for SR
Haven't really played with my dark comp much as my grid is garbage, but it would be pretty cool to have a good dark comp. Satan? I know someone said Amon U and Thanatos will have same category def debuff soon, which effectively would mean 2 useful SSRs so would one more really make/break this comp or just make it a little better?

Sorry again for being a pain and thanks for any and all advice!

Cobblemaniac
07-28-2018, 11:57 AM
Considering miracle ticket just got released figured I'd ask again - sorry for being so obnoxious just want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth if I'm going to buy something >_<. Anyway question is who would be optimal kamihime given my current line-up:

Water
Shingen, Aphrodite, Asherah, Sarasvati, Ryu-Oh
Thinking maybe someone to replace Sarasvati or Aphrodite, but not sure who would actually help with that or how much of a boost it would really be

Wind
Herc, Cu Chulainn, Azazel, Gaia, and Oberon (also have Iblis and Remial)
Kinda like shotgun style, but know I'm not close to that yet, but would any 1 hime really make any massive difference for this comp due to it kinda being all over still?

Dark
Herc (?), Pluto, Amon (Unleashed), Thanatos, Beelzebub/Lu Bu/ whoever for SR
Haven't really played with my dark comp much as my grid is garbage, but it would be pretty cool to have a good dark comp. Satan? I know someone said Amon U and Thanatos will have same category def debuff soon, which effectively would mean 2 useful SSRs so would one more really make/break this comp or just make it a little better?

Sorry again for being a pain and thanks for any and all advice!

Not sure how you missed it... but there's a miracle ticket thread for this.

Your dark comp seems to be the best you have by far in terms of hime comp. As things stand right now, the only 2 options off the top of my head that are practical to boost your dark further would be either Satan to replace Amon, or Susanoo/ Osiris to replace your SR slot. Susanoo is the more likely pick IMO, considering you'll be able to hit way harder with her skill set, and that Satan, while blatantly better than Amon with her awakening, doesn't exactly offer so much more extra from an overall standpoint, not until Amon's def break gets changed to C frame about 10 months down the line. Take this with a HUGE grain of salt because I'm by no means a dark main, nor do I actually know dark at all.

Water is probably your next best team setup, although next best option to m-tix...? Debatable. Having Asherah Ryu-Oh is already a step in getting a good water team. I would personally recommend switching Shingen to Hercules while going for Snow Raphy to replace Sarasvati so you get the full def cap. Your current setup isn't too bad, however, so that's why I'm not sure you would get the most bang out of your buck with the m-tix...

As for wind, SSR Cybele might fill in the gap for your SR slot, freeing up your B frame with a better sniper shot... and honestly there's not more to it short term.

Tl;dr, priority for m-tix: dark > water = wind.

I stress though, do not act on this advice until you gather more opinions.

Saeleyna
07-28-2018, 12:00 PM
Sorry honestly didn't see the miracle ticket thread - I'll move this to there. Sorry about that.

HugMeTender
07-28-2018, 05:26 PM
So is the 45% Amaru better to main than Huanglong?

I still don't get this whole element/character thing lol. Also, does Ixion ever beat Amaru? Ixion seems situational for burst teams.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

MagicSpice
07-28-2018, 08:21 PM

I still don't get this whole element/character thing lol. Also, does Ixion ever beat Amaru? Ixion seems situational for burst teams.

depends on how strong your assault values from your grid is... the lower they are, the more useful the character attack will be (unless it's a 100% eidolon who pretty much doubles your damage)

far as i know, if you can reach 90% assault from skill levels, you won't need huanglong... you'll be better off with Amaru as a main...

still would not toss huanglong out though, as her stats are high being a gacha eidolon and she can extend stun duration, so she's not bad in the sub slots

be sure to factor in totals from your main and friend effects though... my dark team barely has 40% assault, but benefits more from a friend with at least 50% dark element atk cause my main is a 60% dark/fire echidna

Mraktar
07-29-2018, 01:25 AM
Ixion is garbage even in burst team - it doesn't affect burst damage, only burst streak damage. If your Huanglong is LB0, Amaru is better in every situation. If it has 3-4 LB - when your assault lvl is very low, thay are almost the same, but the more assault you have - the less profit you get from character attack eydo, but elemental modifier gives the same profit- it is multiplied with character attack so i recommend to keep Amaru as main.

Cobblemaniac
07-29-2018, 01:37 AM

Oh boy, huge chunk of text. I hope you don't have your brainpower sapped from your job...

Hmm, I would copy paste a huge chunk of text I did before, but I'mma try reexplaining.

Damage from your stats (ignore the enemy for this purpose) is calculated by the following way (oversimplified):
Base stats x Assault x Elemental (x Special attack in the future. You can ignore this, but the maths works in kinda the same principle.)

Before I continue, let me establish a simple maths principle.

Say I have A and B. Both values are = 1. I can add to their values up to a total value of 1, so let's do some permutations (1 decimal place will do).

A x B = Total value
1 x 1 = 1 (This is before I add anything)
2 x 1 = 2 (Case 1)
1.9 x 1.1 = 2.09 (Case 2)
1.7 x 1.3 = 2.21 (Case 3)
1.5 x 1.5 = 2.25 (Case 4)

Notice that the more evenly spread out the values are, the bigger the final product of multiplication becomes. This is the core of building your weapon grid and your main eidolon setup: you want to balance the assault and element values to the best of your ability.

Base stats are basically the numbers you see on your hime's attack at the edit menu. You don't exactly need to worry about it too much, as you'll hit a soft cap with this pretty quickly once you get a full grid of SSR eidolons and weapons, and then all you have to do is +99 everything.

Assault classifies under the following things: weapon assault (obviously), character atk (displayed on eidolons), accessory buffs (atk up on accessories), atk up buffs. I don't think I need to explain this much here, but I would like to add that the current highest assault you can pull off is 162% (if you reserve one slot for relic), or 180% if you run all L assault. Perhaps that is too high for your current gauge, so let's set the bar at 120% for at least a semi-reasonably levelled weapon grid.

Element classifies under: Relic assault, Eidolon element atk (so 45% thunder atk for Amaru, 45% water atk for Reiki etc. Notice the lack of any word after the name of the element), elemental advantage (45% absolute advantage for non-light/ dark, 3% for light/ dark vs other elements, and 48% for light vs dark and dark vs light) and element up buffs. This is the tricky part because eidolons are likely to do most of the work in boosting your element multiplier. The highest a player can reach with free stuff with elemental advantage in this multiplier is 165% (45% x 2 from Amaru, 45% from advantage, 30% from relic), or 120% without.

What does that mean? Refer back to the maths principle I demonstrated earlier. Given that if you run a 120% weapon grid, you can kinda balance it out with double Amaru elemental advantage, and you'll overshoot if you use relic. What if you use Huanglong? 160% assault and 120% elemental. You lose out on 11% more damage than you would running Amaru. Therefore, Amaru, unless your Huanglong is 2LB+.

Going forward however, let's consider friend Kirin. Running main Amaru would give you at whopping 220% on the elemental multiplier, while you still have 120% on your weapon grid, while Huanglong shifts that to 160% assault and 175% elemental. Weird coincidence, but now running Amaru gives you 11% less damage than if you were to run Huanglong! I hope you can catch by now how the entire maths works.

Finally, let's say you have a 162% grid with Kirin. A. 162% assault and 220% elemental, vs B. 202% assault and 175% elemental. Do the maths yourself, and the answer is...

Amaru! This time with a 7.9% higher damage than Huanglong

Then you can go ahead and do the stuff with double Kirin and so on. At least, that's how the theoretical maths works, then you need to go and run the actual setup and see for yourself the damage output. The easiest method I'd use to check is using your burst totals as a comparison, although note should be taken that the values themselves have a degree of variability.

But let's say you just want an answer... Amaru.

The general answer for Ixion however is... no. Ignoring the fact that it takes so much to hit the burst cap without eidolon effect... Girimehkala exists. Sure, a gacha eidolon, but then again if you're bursting hard enough to consider burst streak dmg boost you should have pulled one by then, and one is really stretching the bad luck limit because boy, you'll take practically a year to get a setup that good if not longer.

Edit: Fixed the light and dark damage multipliers. Thanks Slash.

Slashley
07-29-2018, 03:09 AM
-- 5% for light/ dark vs other elements) --The only complaint in that wall of text is this. It's 3%. Light/Dark have 3/3/3/3/48 elemental advantage. On the other hand, they don't have access to Union Guardians, which is significantly more damage output than 3% elemental.

But yeah, good job.

HugMeTender
07-29-2018, 06:51 AM
Oh boy, huge chunk of text. I hope you don't have your brainpower sapped from your job...

Hmm, I would copy paste a huge chunk of text I did before, but I'mma try reexplaining.

Damage from your stats (ignore the enemy for this purpose) is calculated by the following way (oversimplified):
Base stats x Assault x Elemental (x Special attack in the future. You can ignore this, but the maths works in kinda the same principle.)

Before I continue, let me establish a simple maths principle.

Say I have A and B. Both values are = 1. I can add to their values up to a total value of 1, so let's do some permutations (1 decimal place will do).

A x B = Total value
1 x 1 = 1 (This is before I add anything)
2 x 1 = 2 (Case 1)
1.9 x 1.1 = 2.09 (Case 2)
1.7 x 1.3 = 2.21 (Case 3)
1.5 x 1.5 = 2.25 (Case 4)

Notice that the more evenly spread out the values are, the bigger the final product of multiplication becomes. This is the core of building your weapon grid and your main eidolon setup: you want to balance the assault and element values to the best of your ability.

Base stats are basically the numbers you see on your hime's attack at the edit menu. You don't exactly need to worry about it too much, as you'll hit a soft cap with this pretty quickly once you get a full grid of SSR eidolons and weapons, and then all you have to do is +99 everything.

Assault classifies under the following things: weapon assault (obviously), character atk (displayed on eidolons), accessory buffs (atk up on accessories), atk up buffs. I don't think I need to explain this much here, but I would like to add that the current highest assault you can pull off is 162% (if you reserve one slot for relic), or 180% if you run all L assault. Perhaps that is too high for your current gauge, so let's set the bar at 120% for at least a semi-reasonably levelled weapon grid.

Element classifies under: Relic assault, Eidolon element atk (so 45% thunder atk for Amaru, 45% water atk for Reiki etc. Notice the lack of any word after the name of the element), elemental advantage (45% absolute advantage for non-light/ dark, 3% for light/ dark vs other elements, and 48% for light vs dark and dark vs light) and element up buffs. This is the tricky part because eidolons are likely to do most of the work in boosting your element multiplier. The highest a player can reach with free stuff with elemental advantage in this multiplier is 165% (45% x 2 from Amaru, 45% from advantage, 30% from relic), or 120% without.

What does that mean? Refer back to the maths principle I demonstrated earlier. Given that if you run a 120% weapon grid, you can kinda balance it out with double Amaru elemental advantage, and you'll overshoot if you use relic. What if you use Huanglong? 160% assault and 120% elemental. You lose out on 11% more damage than you would running Amaru. Therefore, Amaru, unless your Huanglong is 2LB+.

Going forward however, let's consider friend Kirin. Running main Amaru would give you at whopping 220% on the elemental multiplier, while you still have 120% on your weapon grid, while Huanglong shifts that to 160% assault and 175% elemental. Weird coincidence, but now running Amaru gives you 11% less damage than if you were to run Huanglong! I hope you can catch by now how the entire maths works.

Finally, let's say you have a 162% grid with Kirin. A. 162% assault and 220% elemental, vs B. 202% assault and 175% elemental. Do the maths yourself, and the answer is...

Amaru! This time with a 7.9% higher damage than Huanglong

Then you can go ahead and do the stuff with double Kirin and so on. At least, that's how the theoretical maths works, then you need to go and run the actual setup and see for yourself the damage output. The easiest method I'd use to check is using your burst totals as a comparison, although note should be taken that the values themselves have a degree of variability.

But let's say you just want an answer... Amaru.

The general answer for Ixion however is... no. Ignoring the fact that it takes so much to hit the burst cap without eidolon effect... Girimehkala exists. Sure, a gacha eidolon, but then again if you're bursting hard enough to consider burst streak dmg boost you should have pulled one by then, and one is really stretching the bad luck limit because boy, you'll take practically a year to get a setup that good if not longer.

Edit: Fixed the light and dark damage multipliers. Thanks Slash.

You know, I feel like I remember reading that before.. But it makes a lot more sense now lol. I've already got a couple max skilled assault, so I figure I might as well stick with Amaru.

I do have Girimehkala, however she's 0LB.

I really gotta hand it to you guys here in the forum, Cobble, Slashley, and Magicspice for always helping my dumb ass :v

MagicSpice
07-29-2018, 07:24 AM
only use anyone would have for ixion is her buff for thunder teams.... even then her stats suck so unless you need matching element for all your eidolons, she's near useless.

she's never an option for main/friend slot, only sub at best

Frelas
07-29-2018, 07:29 AM
I have already a maxed prison of ice disaster eidelon, but i still have many dupes.
Is there any other use for dupe sr eidelons beside for xp fodder or sell for gems?

Slashley
07-29-2018, 07:38 AM
I have already a maxed prison of ice disaster eidelon, but i still have many dupes.
Is there any other use for dupe sr eidelons beside for xp fodder or sell for gems?We will soon have Eidolon Orb store, and you can sell your extra Disasters into that.
Limit break them to 3-stars to save space (MLB is a lot of Gems) and wait.

Frelas
07-29-2018, 08:02 AM
We will soon have Eidolon Orb store, and you can sell your extra Disasters into that.
Limit break them to 3-stars to save space (MLB is a lot of Gems) and wait.

Thanks, i will keep them for the update then.

Cobblemaniac
07-29-2018, 08:03 AM
You know, I feel like I remember reading that before.. But it makes a lot more sense now lol. I've already got a couple max skilled assault, so I figure I might as well stick with Amaru.

I do have Girimehkala, however she's 0LB.

I really gotta hand it to you guys here in the forum, Cobble, Slashley, and Magicspice for always helping my dumb ass :v

The significance of "character atk" multiplied by "elemental atk" can be tested out simply on a calculator, if that's what you ain't too aware of, so let's plug some numbers in like so:

a. 1 x 1 = 1 (that's your absolute base)

Now, let's increase the first number by 0.5

b. 1.5 x 1 = 1.5
c. 2 x 1 = 2

And now, let's increase the second value of b by 0.5 instead of the first.

d. 1.5 x 1.5 = 2.25

Which is the whole big deal behind the oversimplified calculation, but simple works best for lazy people like me (us? lol)

The ideal scenario has you balance both numbers to achieve maximum damage output, as I've proven with the comparison between c and d. Plug in any other random number and you should observe the same thing.

The whole reason 100% elemental eidos are that big is because the "elemental atk" multiplier isn't something readily accessible in huge quantities, unlike "character atk", or assault, which you can get plenty of even with disaster assaults. 10 max SL M assaults readily gives you 130% on the first number, but the maximum you're gonna get from elemental atk for free is 90-100%, and the 100% is a bit of a stretch in certain cases. Now factor in the 100% eidolon, and you can suddenly hit values of 145-200%.

... And your gut feeling is correct! I did give you a brief overview of the matter the other time at post 685 page 69 (now that's what's good), but hey, doing it with more detail now doesn't exactly hurt anyway :silly:

Do take note that over half the time, I still know jack shit of what I'm doing myself even after about half a year in this forum, so don't rely too heavily on what I say... I just help whenever I can.

Laventale
07-29-2018, 08:43 AM
I'd rather have that 20% HP versus WaRag than 5%+ elemental damage.

Otherwise, I agree 5% more is always the best option.

Slashley
07-29-2018, 08:53 AM

Otherwise, I agree 5% more is always the best option.When you have elemental advantage, using one (1) Character Attack Eidolon isn't all that bad.

I'm personally running Ygg and a pure Defender weapon against Ult Water, taking my bonus HP to a total of +66%. It's usually enough to keep me alive until snakes (thanks to the free potion). Annoyingly, I can only survive snakes if somehow I don't have Water res- at that point which basically never happens.

Cobblemaniac
07-29-2018, 09:21 AM

Otherwise, I agree 5% more is always the best option.

Ah yes, all this talk about assault made me forget Huanglong has that 20% HP.

Factor 2 I guess, considering not many people talk about HP to begin with, but water rag does require quite a bit of that to get through.

If only she still hit like the wet noodle she was before patch...

BlazeAlter
07-29-2018, 09:23 AM

I miss those days

Unregistered
07-29-2018, 07:26 PM
Third jewel gacha in a ow and third ssr kami to mi side... and again not a dark one.

This time she is Titania, the wind buffer with the posibility to Awoken.
I don’t think she can make a great difference in a strong wind team... but it’s my first ssr wind kami so... Is it worth to awakening her?

Im running dartagna (cause I buy her def weapon for error...), Oberon, iblis, rami rami (the wind one) and Hermès (cause she hits like a truck). I think Hermes must leave the team for a better offensive kami. Was thinking to replace Iblis (cause I’m using d artagna weapon), but she buff with elemental attack.

I also have Chronis, Freja, Aisha and Maeve. And all free sr wind kamis from events. But anyone is relevant enougth.

HugMeTender
07-29-2018, 08:20 PM
So far I've unlocked Dart and Mordred. Who's next on the Thunder Soul list? I believe I remember someone recommending Joan.

Cobblemaniac
07-29-2018, 08:24 PM
So far I've unlocked Dart and Mordred. Who's next on the Thunder Soul list? I believe I remember someone recommending Joan.

Joan and Arthur. Everything else non holy are just secondary bonuses.

HugMeTender
07-29-2018, 08:39 PM
Joan and Arthur. Everything else non holy are just secondary bonuses.I'm going to assume that party buff is what makes Arthur worth it. Joan seems slightly less important since I have Athena and Kingu in secondary.

Cobblemaniac
07-29-2018, 08:46 PM
I'm going to assume that party buff is what makes Arthur worth it. Joan seems slightly less important since I have Athena and Kingu in secondary.

2 words: Arthur PF.

Oh right, and I forgot Hercules is normal soul points as well. Hell, even more important than Arthur, considering she has one of the best relics in the game.

Joan will save your ass big time against hard hitting nukes, and boy are there a ton of time incoming. You're giving her less credit than she's due my m8.

HugMeTender
07-29-2018, 09:02 PM
2 words: Arthur PF.

Oh right, and I forgot Hercules is normal soul points as well. Hell, even more important than Arthur, considering she has one of the best relics in the game.

Joan will save your ass big time against hard hitting nukes, and boy are there a ton of time incoming. You're giving her less credit than she's due my m8.I suppose I should start looking at content in matters of what's coming instead of what is.

Saeleyna
07-29-2018, 10:04 PM
I suppose I should start looking at content in matters of what's coming instead of what is.

Can't really speak for thunder specifically, but Joan over Arthur IMO, and I would get Herc before Joan if you already have defensive kamis. I personally think Andromeda is massively underrated depending on team comps, but that was mainly for water so that might be why. Honestly though as long as you can clear most normal content, or you're looking to buy the one soul that your comp would use for hard content, which to buy next isn't that big of a deal as you'll be able to buy them all before too long (especially with advent battles having 600 soul points if you really want it quick).

Mraktar
07-29-2018, 11:42 PM

Thunder has no heal so Andromeda as next soul is a good idea. If you don't have Mamon and/or relic pistol then it's nice to have Herc with relic axe, but it's not your situation. Defender weapon is not an error, it's right choice for thunder. It fixes thunder's problems with debuffs (before Baal U is released). SS+pistol+Ambush EX = -50% def from just soul. Don't forget to pick Gawain - ambush and +15% attack buff is a good thing. Joan is nice option, but situational. I recomend to pick her after Andy for thunder. Then maybe Arthur (just 300 sp and good enough buff), then Herc, then anyone else.

MagicSpice
07-29-2018, 11:44 PM
Ah yes, all this talk about assault made me forget Huanglong has that 20% HP.

Factor 2 I guess, considering not many people talk about HP to begin with, but water rag does require quite a bit of that to get through.

well, considering thunder has no healer....

plus HP tends to come naturally if you've been grabbing dual weapons or planned for it

plus i know my thunder team isn't that up to speed so... i tend to jump in those fights rather late so i don't get snuffed out (cause even my light team will eventually get their ass handed to them). every last one of my teams now survives better than my thunder team, even my fire one....

JStar
07-30-2018, 04:29 AM
Yes, I know I'm late to the party, but...

Solo Battle Vs. Prison of Fire: Catastrophe

https://youtu.be/YoYBag6HYL8

Solo Battle Vs. Prison of Ice: Catastrophe

https://youtu.be/DNas9cbLWG0

Kitty
07-30-2018, 08:58 PM
today my hamster died :cry:

press f to pay respects

thank u

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/473684892165865484/19399458_2051448778415805_167429631756460040_n.png ?width=729&height=411

Cobblemaniac
07-30-2018, 09:04 PM
today my hamster died :cry:

press f to pay respects

thank u

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/473684892165865484/19399458_2051448778415805_167429631756460040_n.png ?width=729&height=411

F.

10 characters.

kazeha
07-31-2018, 12:37 AM
i'm new player in this game since 1 week ago..
for starter like me, it this good to have 12k overall attack? (rank 31)
and then how to find good weapon for newbie?

Shieun
07-31-2018, 01:01 AM
Farm the disaster rags for sr weapons, farm events to get ssr weapons and eidolons to put in grid.

kazeha
07-31-2018, 03:05 AM
Farm the disaster rags for sr weapons, farm events to get ssr weapons and eidolons to put in grid.

disaster rags?where was that?
is't okay to put other ele weapon in main weapon grid?

Slashley
07-31-2018, 03:32 AM
disaster rags?where was that?Disaster "Rags" are probably too hard for you. Disasters are raid battles, and the "Ragnarok" difficulty there is the hardest currently. They've been renamed to Ultimate in the Japanese version by now, though.

But you should farm the raid battles in Standard and Expert, though. Ultimate difficulty only drops the Assault weapons, Standard and Expert drop three kinds and only one of them is Assault.
is't okay to put other ele weapon in main weapon grid?When you are new? Yes. As your account gets more powerful? No.

Skill levels make a big difference, but until you start getting some serious skill-levels in Assaults, it doesn't really matter.

kazeha
07-31-2018, 08:11 AM
Disaster "Rags" are probably too hard for you. Disasters are raid battles, and the "Ragnarok" difficulty there is the hardest currently. They've been renamed to Ultimate in the Japanese version by now, though.

But you should farm the raid battles in Standard and Expert, though. Ultimate difficulty only drops the Assault weapons, Standard and Expert drop three kinds and only one of them is Assault.When you are new? Yes. As your account gets more powerful? No.

Skill levels make a big difference, but until you start getting some serious skill-levels in Assaults, it doesn't really matter.

oh i see, thanks for you reply about my question there..
btw this event have 2ssr weapon and 1 ssr summon, should i get 1 weapon from there to put into my weapon grid? well, i think i can only save 1 ssr from this event (because lack of my power to do that event), which ssr should i get? summon or sword?

Slashley
07-31-2018, 08:30 AM
The Sword is good, try to get as many as you can. The bow is bad.
The Eidolon is fairly bad, but still good for a new player. Try to get as many as you can.

kazeha
07-31-2018, 09:20 AM
The Sword is good, try to get as many as you can. The bow is bad.
The Eidolon is fairly bad, but still good for a new player. Try to get as many as you can.

i already get 1 sword, should i grind again for another sword? after that, should i breaklimit that sword or no?
well i think i'll skip that summon now for focuse to get more sword..

Laventale
07-31-2018, 09:36 AM
i already get 1 sword, should i grind again for another sword? after that, should i breaklimit that sword or no?

Today's the last day of the event, I'd recommend you to give your all for the Sword.

kazeha
07-31-2018, 10:43 AM
Today's the last day of the event, I'd recommend you to give your all for the Sword.
okay okay ill do it for the sword, btw i can do ex raid in event but need 1 elix.. should i tried extream or standar more and more?
already get 1 sword now

Mraktar
07-31-2018, 12:22 PM

If you want to farm advents - do maximum possible difficulty. They have better stam/loot ratio. Don't buy expencive weapon unless you can farm a lot ultimates with elixirs - it costs too much for newbie. Actualy advents are most newbie unfriendly events. Focus on cheap SSR weapon and eydolon (sword first) and do as many limit breaks as you can. Don't worry about element of sub weapon - when you're newbie, raw stats are much more important then skill lvl. After you have at least LB3-4 sr or any ssr weapons in all slots - you may worry about skill lvl. When you already have nice base attack, skill lvl becomes very important - it may more then double your damage. And one more advice - focus on 1 element first, level it's skills, and only after it start with others, but collect all possible ssr/high lb assault sr weapons, because you will need all element groups later.

SlickFenix
07-31-2018, 02:15 PM
Third jewel gacha in a ow and third ssr kami to mi side... and again not a dark one.

This time she is Titania, the wind buffer with the posibility to Awoken.
I don’t think she can make a great difference in a strong wind team... but it’s my first ssr wind kami so... Is it worth to awakening her?

Im running dartagna (cause I buy her def weapon for error...), Oberon, iblis, rami rami (the wind one) and Hermès (cause she hits like a truck). I think Hermes must leave the team for a better offensive kami. Was thinking to replace Iblis (cause I’m using d artagna weapon), but she buff with elemental attack.

I also have Chronis, Freja, Aisha and Maeve. And all free sr wind kamis from events. But anyone is relevant enougth.

I didn't see any answer to this, or I possibly missed seeing the answer that someone posted.

Anyways, Titania is actually a Kami you want for a Strong Wind team. The team in mind is able to burst about every 4 turns. The team would consist of Cu Chulain, Cybele U, Titania, and Hastur. If you use Herc with her Atk Relic Weapon, then you'll be able to max Def down debuff after first burst.

I just finished putting this team together myself, I just have to finish leveling my AW Titania and then I can start playing with it and perfect my timing with them.

kazeha
07-31-2018, 04:11 PM
If you want to farm advents - do maximum possible difficulty. They have better stam/loot ratio. Don't buy expencive weapon unless you can farm a lot ultimates with elixirs - it costs too much for newbie. Actualy advents are most newbie unfriendly events. Focus on cheap SSR weapon and eydolon (sword first) and do as many limit breaks as you can. Don't worry about element of sub weapon - when you're newbie, raw stats are much more important then skill lvl. After you have at least LB3-4 sr or any ssr weapons in all slots - you may worry about skill lvl. When you already have nice base attack, skill lvl becomes very important - it may more then double your damage. And one more advice - focus on 1 element first, level it's skills, and only after it start with others, but collect all possible ssr/high lb assault sr weapons, because you will need all element groups later.

i can't do higher difficult in this event (for extreme i need 1-2 elix to clear). already have 2 sword from trade, should i limit break that sword or let them 2 weapon in weapon grid?
so i need to find same weapon for LB (sr or ssr) and then put that weapons into grid? welp i need to find more copy from now. :(
my main element is fire (there have uriel*2,raguel *1,ragaraja*1, and amon*1). btw i still dont know where place to find good sr fire weapon :(

MagicSpice
07-31-2018, 04:50 PM
i can't do higher difficult in this event (for extreme i need 1-2 elix to clear). already have 2 sword from trade, should i limit break that sword or let them 2 weapon in weapon grid?
so i need to find same weapon for LB (sr or ssr) and then put that weapons into grid? welp i need to find more copy from now. :(
my main element is fire (there have uriel*2,raguel *1,ragaraja*1, and amon*1). btw i still dont know where place to find good sr fire weapon :(

two things for this...

1) you can get SR weapons from the disaster fights (even the weakest one) or Catasrrophe fight (you'll eventually want a relic weapon anyway so some SR may drop). If fire is the event's elemental focus, you can get an assault SR from it too. (maybe even one from a raid event if the free SR kami happens to be that element). For this reason, limit break your sword as the event can possibly return and you can get SR to fill the holes until you find something better

2) Never use an elixir to clear any fights outside of ragnarok difficulty (only if you're close to winning ragnarok fights). even then, try to avoid using elixirs AT ALL (you want to be strong enough to not rely on those). This is a waste of them and is even stronger reinforced if you're a free player. The less you spend on this game, the harder it is to get full elixirs and energy leaves... you'll be stuck with the weaker counterparts mostly farmed from the gem gacha

SlickFenix
07-31-2018, 09:22 PM

As stated by Spice, Do the Disaster Raids (Standard and Expert Difficulty) or the Catastrophe (Ragnarok Difficulty). If you do the latter one, I suggest doing it by joining someone else and leeching it (preferrably when it's close to dead and not when a lot of ppl are there, because you don't want to doom it to failure). The Ragnarok only drops the Atk skill SR weapon (when it does drop) and the former 2 difficulties have a chance to drop 3 SRs (2 of which are HP skill).

Next event is vs Fire so find a good union that can clear the content so that you can MLB the weapon. And then 2 events after it should be another fire event, so you'll have another chance for another Fire weapon.

Mraktar
07-31-2018, 10:47 PM
Never use elix - save the jewels. If you can't finish withount them - lower the difficulty. It's ok, when newbie has problems with advents, do raid events - you need to join and deal at least 1 damage, other people will do the rest or union events when even with weak enough team you may get at least weapon/eydo from personal rewards, union members can do the rest if union is active. Yes, LB the sword, L assault is good.
Fire has some nice enough R himes - like Konohana or Nergal, you may use them in your team too, for example instead of Amon - she is useless. But if you don't have Belial with this team - i recomend you to reroll into 100% eydo or at least 2 same element SSR, because your hime setup is not so good. Reroll guide is in this forum.
How to get a fire weapon - next event is fire union, so if you have strong enough union, you will get MLB pride SSR weapon + some SR, fire advent is in 3 weeks. Do fire disaster raids - there is a chance to get a sr weapon there.

kazeha
07-31-2018, 11:36 PM
two things for this...

1) you can get SR weapons from the disaster fights (even the weakest one) or Catasrrophe fight (you'll eventually want a relic weapon anyway so some SR may drop). If fire is the event's elemental focus, you can get an assault SR from it too. (maybe even one from a raid event if the free SR kami happens to be that element). For this reason, limit break your sword as the event can possibly return and you can get SR to fill the holes until you find something better

2) Never use an elixir to clear any fights outside of ragnarok difficulty (only if you're close to winning ragnarok fights). even then, try to avoid using elixirs AT ALL (you want to be strong enough to not rely on those). This is a waste of them and is even stronger reinforced if you're a free player. The less you spend on this game, the harder it is to get full elixirs and energy leaves... you'll be stuck with the weaker counterparts mostly farmed from the gem gacha

i see new banner for next event from home, is that fire element event?
oh i see, okay next time i'm try to avoid using elixirs. btw thanks for your explanation sir :)

As stated by Spice, Do the Disaster Raids (Standard and Expert Difficulty) or the Catastrophe (Ragnarok Difficulty). If you do the latter one, I suggest doing it by joining someone else and leeching it (preferrably when it's close to dead and not when a lot of ppl are there, because you don't want to doom it to failure). The Ragnarok only drops the Atk skill SR weapon (when it does drop) and the former 2 difficulties have a chance to drop 3 SRs (2 of which are HP skill).

Next event is vs Fire so find a good union that can clear the content so that you can MLB the weapon. And then 2 events after it should be another fire event, so you'll have another chance for another Fire weapon.
hmm for fire i already have 2 weapon hp skill and 1 weapon atk skill, for the weapon with hp skill should i limit break them?
union fire event and when the event start? welp i don't have much resources right now and yesterday i'm leaving union. Now,i still dunno how can i join new union :( the description tell me i can find union yesterday too but right now i can't search ._.

Never use elix - save the jewels. If you can't finish withount them - lower the difficulty. It's ok, when newbie has problems with advents, do raid events - you need to join and deal at least 1 damage, other people will do the rest or union events when even with weak enough team you may get at least weapon/eydo from personal rewards, union members can do the rest if union is active. Yes, LB the sword, L assault is good.
Fire has some nice enough R himes - like Konohana or Nergal, you may use them in your team too, for example instead of Amon - she is useless. But if you don't have Belial with this team - i recomend you to reroll into 100% eydo or at least 2 same element SSR, because your hime setup is not so good. Reroll guide is in this forum.
How to get a fire weapon - next event is fire union, so if you have strong enough union, you will get MLB pride SSR weapon + some SR, fire advent is in 3 weeks. Do fire disaster raids - there is a chance to get a sr weapon there.
got it thanks man. unfortunately i dont have other fire chara :( hmm reroll? is't worth to do that right now since i already rank 32?
already read that reroll guide, but someone said its okay to continued this account. well i think i'll try to reroll right now.. btw thanks man :)

FreeToPay
08-01-2018, 02:35 AM
i see new banner for next event from home, is that fire element event?
oh i see, okay next time i'm try to avoid using elixirs. btw thanks for your explanation sir :)

hmm for fire i already have 2 weapon hp skill and 1 weapon atk skill, for the weapon with hp skill should i limit break them?
union fire event and when the event start? welp i don't have much resources right now and yesterday i'm leaving union. Now,i still dunno how can i join new union :( the description tell me i can find union yesterday too but right now i can't search ._.

got it thanks man. unfortunately i dont have other fire chara :( hmm reroll? is't worth to do that right now since i already rank 32?
already read that reroll guide, but someone said its okay to continued this account. well i think i'll try to reroll right now.. btw thanks man :)

Once you know what you're doing, ranks aren't that hard to climb. Usually people tell you to reroll until you get the 100% atk eidolons because it just makes the game so much easier. It's just that they are that strong and rerolling for it is usually worth it in the end. Focus on the end game content and the best way to be efficient as early as you can without spending elixirs to continue fights.

kazeha
08-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Once you know what you're doing, ranks aren't that hard to climb. Usually people tell you to reroll until you get the 100% atk eidolons because it just makes the game so much easier. It's just that they are that strong and rerolling for it is usually worth it in the end. Focus on the end game content and the best way to be efficient as early as you can without spending elixirs to continue fights.

oh i see, well i think i know what must i do for future :)
hmm reroll and i got :
1) Belial with R chara.
2) Neptune & Snow Raphael.
which id should i use? my current id has cthulhu and uriel

Mraktar
08-01-2018, 04:09 AM
oh i see, well i think i know what must i do for future :)
hmm reroll and i got :
1) Belial with R chara.
2) Neptune & Snow Raphael.
which id should i use? my current id has cthulhu and uriel

Belial acc is the best from those 3, switch into it. Graz, you found a good acc realy fast. Now pick as many fire hime as possible, add Nike if you don't have fire heal or full fire team and do your best at fire union and advent event (Belial is realy huge boost from a single source).

Edit: if you want - add me as friend, i have other 100% eydolon, and try add as friends as many ppl with 100% eydolons - they will highly likely accept your invitation. For example, i already have about 20 friends with different 100% eydolons, it helps a lot.

nervehammer
08-01-2018, 09:05 PM
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7192&d=1508765594
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7191&d=1508765551
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7194&d=1508765614
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7193&d=1508765604
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7196&d=1508766318
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7197&d=1508766329

Does anybody know if someone created a more updated version of these charts?
If so, could someone give me a link?

Cobblemaniac
08-01-2018, 09:14 PM
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7192&d=1508765594
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7191&d=1508765551
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7194&d=1508765614
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7193&d=1508765604
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7196&d=1508766318
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=7197&d=1508766329

If so, could someone give me a link?

A few things about this tier list bothers me... but I wasn't aware there was a chart like this before :neutral:

nervehammer
08-01-2018, 09:16 PM
A few things about this tier list bothers me... but I wasn't aware there was a chart like this before :neutral:

Found it a couple months back. Can't remember when.
I know it's not completely accurate which is why I was looking to see if someone knew about an updated list

Raistlansol
08-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Found it a couple months back. Can't remember when.
I know it's not completely accurate which is why I was looking to see if someone knew about an updated list

I've seen an updated one. I can't remember where sorry, but there definitely is a newer one. It's all based on that single users perception though, so even the updated one had choices that I personally disagree with.

Saeleyna
08-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Kind of a stupid question, but when building a grid from scratch, where are the priorities? I have a pretty decent dark team (Pluty, Amon (U), and Thanatos) and debating M-tix Satan, but my weapon grid is complete garbage. Long story short was busy/didn't care about dark events because I had nothing at the time. I have a couple of 1* SSR assault weapons, multiple SR defender weapons, and a lot of SSR weapons of alternate element. Would it make more sense to load grid with as much raw damage as possible + 2-3 R assault weapons, use 0-1* SSR assault weapons, or just use my SR defender weapons that are MBL?

Cobblemaniac
08-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Kind of a stupid question, but when building a grid from scratch, where are the priorities? I have a pretty decent dark team (Pluty, Amon (U), and Thanatos) and debating M-tix Satan, but my weapon grid is complete garbage. Long story short was busy/didn't care about dark events because I had nothing at the time. I have a couple of 1* SSR assault weapons, multiple SR defender weapons, and a lot of SSR weapons of alternate element. Would it make more sense to load grid with as much raw damage as possible + 2-3 R assault weapons, use 0-1* SSR assault weapons, or just use my SR defender weapons that are MBL?

Lesson learnt, don't ever laze out any event, grab all them SSR weapons except for the absolute trash ones (double+/ HP+, or something like Adra's bow)

Farm the hell out of the disasters to get their assault weapons to begin with. For dark, unfortunately the catastrophe isn't released yet, so you'll have to do farming the expert and normal difficulties. Avoid defender weapons unless they're dual skill (like Amphisbaena's), or have a future 4LB adding a second skill to a pure defender. MLB SR assaults are slightly better than 0/1LB SSRs, you can consider using 2LB SSRs on the grid however.

nervehammer
08-01-2018, 10:25 PM
I've seen an updated one. I can't remember where sorry, but there definitely is a newer one. It's all based on that single users perception though, so even the updated one had choices that I personally disagree with.

Is it worth creating a whole new thread to try and find this chart or should I wait a bit?

Aidoru
08-01-2018, 10:30 PM

Back then, the roster was much smaller so it worked to some degree. Now, with our current roster, you may as well make a chart for every playstyle/soul for every element.

Saeleyna
08-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Lesson learnt, don't ever laze out any event, grab all them SSR weapons except for the absolute trash ones (double+/ HP+, or something like Adra's bow)

Farm the hell out of the disasters to get their assault weapons to begin with. For dark, unfortunately the catastrophe isn't released yet, so you'll have to do farming the expert and normal difficulties. Avoid defender weapons unless they're dual skill (like Amphisbaena's), or have a future 4LB adding a second skill to a pure defender. MLB SR assaults are slightly better than 0/1LB SSRs, you can consider using 2LB SSRs on the grid however.

Kinda what I figured - thanks.

Slashley
08-02-2018, 04:27 AM
If so, could someone give me a link?Those charts are useless. They give zero context, and with many Hime being dependant on a specific other Hime, I don't see these charts being useful.

Aidoru
08-02-2018, 06:50 AM
Those charts are useless. They give zero context, and with many Hime being dependant on a specific other Hime, I don't see these charts being useful.

Tier lists don't exactly need to provide much context, maybe a small comment for each tier but in general, you're not going to see an explanation for every unit. Many are often made with the assumption the ones looking at it understands how the game, characters and mechanics work. You can find a tier list for almost any fighting game these days and many browser/mobile games in a similar fashion.

Here's an example of a Granblue Fantasy one in which a KH one would work in a similar fashion as KH started off as a clone of the game.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/edit#gid=1700307290

Cobblemaniac
08-02-2018, 08:06 AM
Just another random checkpoint update to see where I sit.

Got Shingen recently and I tested Hercules PF on fire rag, Herc Snow Raphy SSR Nike Cthulhu A Sol.

Herc hit about 700k, the rest of the girls hit between 660-680k, Sol just hits for... Sol damage in an off-element team.

Total damage about 4.83m, all buffs active, Rudra friend Tiamat main. How far behind am I? :neutral:

Slashley
08-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Tier lists don't exactly need to provide much context, maybe a small comment for each tier but in general, you're not going to see an explanation for every unit. Many are often made with the assumption the ones looking at it understands how the game, characters and mechanics work. You can find a tier list for almost any fighting game these days and many browser/mobile games in a similar fashion.

Here's an example of a Granblue Fantasy one in which a KH one would work in a similar fashion as KH started off as a clone of the game.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygJ1YvgBVCPsuz02XH-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/edit#gid=1700307290That, aside from the fact that there's one absolute Queen in Dark, I understand nothing of. So what's the point?

Giving even a tiny bit of context would change that chart from "useless" to "useful to new players, I guess"

Kitty
08-02-2018, 09:42 AM
damn zeruel really came out of her shell

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/474602221036765194/unknown.png

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Well written tier lists actually do explain the context of what the ranking is for as well and at least present quick blurbs on why the character is where he is (although for directly competitive games like fighters, tournament results work). So at minimum, the readers need to be able to take away from it the reasoning behind the ranking.

BlazeAlter
08-02-2018, 10:04 AM
damn zeruel really came out of her shell

ahegao face

that is one skillful ahegao edit

i thought it was a real scene lol

Kimoi
08-02-2018, 11:22 AM
Those charts are useless. They give zero context, and with many Hime being dependant on a specific other Hime, I don't see these charts being useful.
Still, newer (and even worse) charts were posted on Discord. Sharing them here for the meme: https://imgur.com/a/z6ljDFG

Unregistered
08-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Yeaaa.....
So, to expand more on why explanation/communicating across the reasoning is important, it goes back to what is the purpose of a tier list in the first place. They're primarily for readers interested in learning who's good or who's bad, right?
Here's the catch: if a person is asking that question, that means it is highly likely that he has not yet developed an evaluation process. So just learning 'what' is good or bad still leaves the 'why' blank*, which in turn can screw with the 'how (to use)' aspect sometimes.
And secondarily there are the readers who know the system fairly well already but are interested in other perspectives anyway. Ratings in a vacuum with no arguments given does nothing for this group.

*it's like when someone asks 'is Ea any good?', and we basically respond with some variant 'nah, she's terrible in most situations' and then just leave it at that. Offering a reason or two may offer some more help to the person asking the question here. Though Bear did cover the end game situation.
(and the basic reasoning I can offer for the reader is that a lot of Ea's value is derived from that maximal damage against stunned enemies buff. But it turns out that a lot of content is designed such that stun mode happens so late into a fight, such that said buff doesn't actually do much to change your probability of winning. IE typically, by the time you've hit stun mode, you're past the threatening part of the fight.)

Mirage
08-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Still, newer (and even worse) charts were posted on Discord. Sharing them here for the meme: https://imgur.com/a/z6ljDFG

Where did you find that thing? Tell me so i can laugh straight at the face of whoever posted it

Ikki
08-02-2018, 01:03 PM

Probably the only accurate thing is baal, aphro and vohu being S XD

Aidoru
08-02-2018, 01:47 PM
That, aside from the fact that there's one absolute Queen in Dark, I understand nothing of. So what's the point?

Giving even a tiny bit of context would change that chart from "useless" to "useful to new players, I guess"

As mentioned, in the eyes of anyone who is already well versed in the specific game, those details aren't as important. The GBF chart has less to do with not having details but rather you/us simply not knowing the game characters. It was a chart intended for GBF players. If it was a KH one, you wouldn't need the details as you're plenty knowledgeable about the characters in our game.

These aren't so much to be used as a guide for new players but rather more as a reference to see where each unit stands against others, which is more suited towards late game imo. You can just compare 2 himes and right away you'll think things like "this one is better than that one", "they're on par with each other", etc. Tier charts are just that but simplified in a way its easier to take in than having to read through walls of text and scenarios. The only problem is that these can be very opinionated when a game have different ways to go on about content, so unless we get more players to make their own and then create one using the average of everyone, there will always be a lot that disagree with one persons list.

But if you really wanted to, I believe google docs has the feature to add comments if you wanted to make you own detailed one for the sake of helping new players, or just create a huge list sorted by priority.

Slashley
08-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Yeaaa.....
So, to expand more on why explanation/communicating across the reasoning is important, it goes back to what is the purpose of a tier list in the first place. They're primarily for readers interested in learning who's good or who's bad, right?
Here's the catch: if a person is asking that question, that means it is highly likely that he has not yet developed an evaluation process. So just learning 'what' is good or bad still leaves the 'why' blank*, which in turn can screw with the 'how (to use)' aspect sometimes.
And secondarily there are the readers who know the system fairly well already but are interested in other perspectives anyway. Ratings in a vacuum with no arguments given does nothing for this group.

*it's like when someone asks 'is Ea any good?', and we basically respond with some variant 'nah, she's terrible in most situations' and then just leave it at that. Offering a reason or two may offer some more help to the person asking the question here. Though Bear did cover the end game situation.
(and the basic reasoning I can offer for the reader is that a lot of Ea's value is derived from that maximal damage against stunned enemies buff. But it turns out that a lot of content is designed such that stun mode happens so late into a fight, such that said buff doesn't actually do much to change your probability of winning. IE typically, by the time you've hit stun mode, you're past the threatening part of the fight.)
As mentioned, in the eyes of anyone who is already well versed in the specific game, those details aren't as important. The GBF chart has less to do with not having details but rather you/us simply not knowing the game characters. It was a chart intended for GBF players. If it was a KH one, you wouldn't need the details as you're plenty knowledgeable about the characters in our game.

These aren't so much to be used as a guide for new players but rather more as a reference to see where each unit stands against others, which is more suited towards late game imo. You can just compare 2 himes and right away you'll think things like "this one is better than that one", "they're on par with each other", etc. Tier charts are just that but simplified in a way its easier to take in than having to read through walls of text and scenarios. The only problem is that these can be very opinionated when a game have different ways to go on about content, so unless we get more players to make their own and then create one using the average of everyone, there will always be a lot that disagree with one persons list.

But if you really wanted to, I believe google docs has the feature to add comments if you wanted to make you own detailed one for the sake of helping new players, or just create a huge list sorted by priority.You know, I have entertained myself with the thought of creating a "proper" tierlist for Kamihime. The solution I came up with was three-parted:
1. It should have a numerical value to represent the amount of damage a Hime does. Ultimately, dealing damage is your goal - you win once you've dealt X amount of damage. However, with no debuffs a damage dealing Hime deals half the amount of damage it would otherwise. Thus...
2. The numerical value by itself would not suffice - a Hime with a low amount of personal damage output needs to be shown to have a high value, so Hime would also need to be rated by a "star" system. That way, you can give 5/5 stars for Hime like Svarog and Amaterasu, despite their damage numbers being entirely different. Also, you can give multiple Star ratings to a single Hime. For example, Thor could have a second star value of "6/5 stars for Union events", since... well. You know.
3. There would also need to be an attachment for the reason WHY a Hime has a high-star rating. Just a short "deals damage" for Hime with extreme numbers like Svarog and Chemobog. For support, just short explanation of what they do for your team, so that people would grasp the idea of why Amaterasu and Sol are valuable, and from such a text they _might_ be able to surmise when such are not valuable (like having four 5/5 star debuffers with the same debuff frame is not really a good thing).

Even then? Really, all it would do is be a good reference for new players who are rerolling. So that we'd have one place to point them towards to whenever somebody asks "I have these accounts tell me which are good okay?"
But sanahtlig isn't going to bother because of the sheer amount of effort required. Especially since the answer will be "get a P2W Eidolon" anyway, which would need to be rated 6/5 on top of the chart (takes 0 Hime slots, increases damage output by 25%, pretty fucking good stuff yo).
I'm not going to do it since my interest in Kamihime is waning.

So who is going to?
Nobody.
And really, no big loss.

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Wasn't it just better to do a chart that which hime do which role better?
I really want to know if there's some hime actually can do a lot better in certain situations

Kitty
08-03-2018, 11:50 AM
uhhh i know it's early but i drew a halloween pic of pluto bc i plan to suicide before october this year

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjYqkvIXoAIArHm.jpg:large

bigblackcock
08-03-2018, 10:57 PM
uhhh i know it's early but i drew a halloween pic of pluto bc i plan to find a job before october this year

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjYqkvIXoAIArHm.jpg:large
i know nothing about art, but i sure like this drawing :D

----
uploading the encounter ep of the new characters:
Zeruel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvTPenEkJCw
Gabriel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTh623j1Xs0
Metatron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMGJ5-ygo6o

Cobblemaniac
08-03-2018, 11:49 PM
uhhh i know it's early but i drew a halloween pic of pluto bc i plan to suicide before october this year

Pluto

It bothers me that her arm perspectives are a bit weird, but. Hot. Fucking. Damn.

You can do this kind of magic with Microsoft paint though?

Though I realise you already pulled it off with beach Uriel the last time. Great job dude

russ
08-04-2018, 09:06 AM
is there a good way to farm +1 enhance mats?

Cobblemaniac
08-04-2018, 09:20 AM
is there a good way to farm +1 enhance mats?

Spam gemcha, and spam raidcha.

There's no other renewable way, other the jewelcha.

russ
08-04-2018, 09:22 AM
Spam gemcha, and spam raidcha.

There's no other renewable way, other the jewelcha.

ok cool thanks!

Cobblemaniac
08-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Well, a peek at all the summer night himes in DMM so far:

Well, Asherah is the event SR, but including anyway since she seems to fit the theme.

Gaia's concept is kinda funny, but at the same time you kinda feel bad for her... I just wonder how her scenes will pan out this time.

Also, I don't think it's any surprise by now anyway...

But Hypnos... hot fucking damn. NUT.

BlazeAlter
08-04-2018, 10:09 AM
Well, a peek at all the summer night himes in DMM so far:

Well, Asherah is the event SR, but including anyway since she seems to fit the theme.

Gaia's concept is kinda funny, but at the same time you kinda feel bad for her... I just wonder how her scenes will pan out this time.

Also, I don't think it's any surprise by now anyway...

But Hypnos... hot fucking damn. NUT.

You can take a quick sneak peek of their scenes in gif form in a certain gallery in a certain site somewhere

Cobblemaniac
08-04-2018, 10:10 AM
You can take a quick sneak peek of their scenes in gif form in a certain gallery in a certain site somewhere

I'm aware of the certain somewhere for the nutaku version, but the DMM version? :think:

Also, I'm more interested in how Gaia sets it up this time, instead of the actual scene.

Yes I know, memes about watching porn for the story.

BlazeAlter
08-04-2018, 12:27 PM
I'm aware of the certain somewhere for the nutaku version, but the DMM version? :think:

Also, I'm more interested in how Gaia sets it up this time, instead of the actual scene.

Yes I know, memes about watching porn for the story.

DMM kami scene gifs do exist, they are on that hitomi site

idk if I can post this link but... I'll just leave it here anyway lol, this guy updates it every time a new scene is released
and yeah I'm also curious about how the scenes would really go but... we probably won't know unless someone from DMM tells us or until she gets released on our version

https://hitomi.la/galleries/1264695.html

Slashley
08-05-2018, 12:33 AM
When specifically building for damage output, instead of bringing debuffs or Thor (like a little asshole, don't do what I do, do what I say!). Cap with my setup would've been 9.35m, so not even reaching burst cap.

I need both Rudra AND a Crit proc to get to cap even in Union events. Although, Rudra alone gets fairly close - Herc with her self-buff slammed for 999k once (without Crit, since that takes her slightly above 1m).

Bear
08-05-2018, 01:21 AM
hm? soft cap without Exceed or Burst streak summons like Fenrir or Ifrit should be 5m total burst + 3.725m streak with advantage bonus. I'd say you did pretty good with 9m+ already

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 01:29 AM
hm? soft cap without Exceed or Burst streak summons like Fenrir or Ifrit should be 5m total burst + 3.725m streak with advantage bonus. I'd say you did pretty good with 9m+ already

Was it a 90% reduction in all the extra damage past the soft cap?

That's 13+m damage we're looking at if the cap allows it assuming my assumption is correct. :think:

Slashley
08-05-2018, 01:36 AM
That's with 0-star Fenrir.
1m per Hime * 5 = 5m
Burst bonus from 5m: 2.5m * 1.45 (elemental advantage) * 1.2 (Fenrir) = 4.35m
5m+4.35m = 9.35m. Which is what I said.

So yeah, in Union events hitting cap is doable (I'm not there yet, as I said highest non-Crit was 999k and this was with Tiamat + Rudra), it's doable against 8 Def, but I still just don't see how you can do it in the "normal" 10 Def content.
Was it a 90% reduction in all the extra damage past the soft cap?

That's 13+m damage we're looking at if the cap allows it assuming my assumption is correct. :think:Correct, but you disregarded me posting the cap for my build which was specifically made just to increase burst damage.

HugMeTender
08-05-2018, 06:15 AM
So since I am completely uninvested in fire, (I have no SSR Hime or a decent weapon grid) can I just use the pride SSR bows for skill-ups?

I've never liked the idea of pride weapons anyway, I'd prefer the flat assault over a conditional.

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 06:20 AM

idk if I can post this link but... I'll just leave it here anyway lol, this guy updates it every time a new scene is released
and yeah I'm also curious about how the scenes would really go but... we probably won't know unless someone from DMM tells us or until she gets released on our version

Damn, that place is a gold mine...

Interestingly it appears nutaku version uncensors the genitals. Could make a scene better, could ruin it. :think:

So since I am completely uninvested in fire, (I have no SSR Hime or a decent weapon grid) can I just use the pride SSR bows for skill-ups?

I've never liked the idea of pride weapons anyway, I'd prefer the flat assault over a conditional.

Don't.

There's 2 ways to view this weapon given your current mindset. The more optimal method is to change mindset, and use it anyway cause it helps.

The other way to view it is: at full HP pride weapons have the effect of an S assault. 10%, while the lowest, is still pretty darn significant. IF you really don't like the idea of pride, you can replace it with L assaults later on, but since SSR weapons are scarce in number, you shouldn't throw away anything except the absolute, most guaranteed to be trash weapons (like Illuyanka's gun, Adra's bow).

If you're planning to play this game long term, you'll thank yourself for saving the bow in the long run. Even if casually, an extra element is a good quality of life boost anyway, especially if you happen to pull some random good fire hime.

Slashley
08-05-2018, 06:21 AM

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using TapatalkBut they are flat Assault.
Think of them as Assault weapons which do EXTRA damage if you get low HP. And because any content which isn't a joke for you WILL do damage to you, that's purely a good thing (until Vigor weapons anyway).

Also, all Union weapons are going to get FLB starting from the next Union event. This makes them fucking amazing and the mainstray of your arsenal (for free players), since they'll have 15% flat assault + Pride bonus.

Fire FLB isn't until April 2019 though, the very last one. Also, the secondary skill will be Dbl, which is considered to be the worst possible one. Nonetheless, the simple fact that it's FLB makes it good.

HugMeTender
08-05-2018, 06:24 AM
Aha, I suppose that's not as bad as I thought then. I figured it was one of those 0-20% things. I'm a heal whore so I like spending as much time at full HP as possible.

MagicSpice
08-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Aha, I suppose that's not as bad as I thought then. I figured it was one of those 0-20% things. I'm a heal whore so I like spending as much time at full HP as possible.

honestly, i don't like the randomness factor of pride weapons too cause you have to intentionally get hurt to draw out the most power (max sLv means about 30% assault when your HP is 5% of it's max or less).

but I use them cause they are indeed a small assault but with SSR stats at the very least (and usually high ones too). plus a good chunk of them gets stupidly strong with the FLB extras...

In fact, my fire grid is filled with SSR and SR assault (just not fully leveled). I plan o having this bow replace an SR assault cause it does indeed average out to give more than a medium assault without trying much (at least in content that can actually kick your ass, like the wrath fight with those damn buffs).

When you start getting FLB weapons, then that's a point where you might consider dropping a Pride weapon... (besides, i personally think vigor is better due to how it works and the fact that you're trying to stay at high HP if possible, but that's another story).

already knew about that on EX-hentai's site....

and the uploader has the mega links to actually download those.... i have the entire Hime/Eidolon DMM CG on my hard drive right now..

(hence why my sig has that blue underlined sentence cause i HAVE the links to the 4 Mega folders...)

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 07:47 PM
honestly, i don't like the randomness factor of pride weapons too cause you have to intentionally get hurt to draw out the most power (max sLv means about 30% assault when your HP is 5% of it's max or less).

but I use them cause they are indeed a small assault but with SSR stats at the very least (and usually high ones too). plus a good chunk of them gets stupidly strong with the FLB extras...

In fact, my fire grid is filled with SSR and SR assault (just not fully leveled). I plan o having this bow replace an SR assault cause it does indeed average out to give more than a medium assault without trying much (at least in content that can actually kick your ass, like the wrath fight with those damn buffs).

When you start getting FLB weapons, then that's a point where you might consider dropping a Pride weapon... (besides, i personally think vigor is better due to how it works and the fact that you're trying to stay at high HP if possible, but that's another story).

and the uploader has the mega links to actually download those.... i have the entire Hime/Eidolon DMM CG on my hard drive right now..

(hence why my sig has that blue underlined sentence cause i HAVE the links to the 4 Mega folders...)

Those files took up way more space than I'd have liked.

But damn were some of the scenes good. Guess the voice clips are the only thing left.

I like what I see with awakened Uriel though, this guarantees my miracle ticket on her already.

BlazeAlter
08-05-2018, 10:16 PM

Well I have some limits on my internet, and I don't really want all the scenes that exist (not a fan of lolis so... yea, and some of the other scenes don't look as good as the others either) I only get the ones I want mostly

although if you have the scene for Water Osiris, I'd appreciate it if you give it to me because I haven't found that myself lol (only a picture, not a gif)

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Well I have some limits on my internet, and I don't really want all the scenes that exist (not a fan of lolis so... yea, and some of the other scenes don't look as good as the others either) I only get the ones I want mostly

although if you have the scene for Water Osiris, I'd appreciate it if you give it to me because I haven't found that myself lol (only a picture, not a gif)

I think you mistake him. He has everything from the DMM scenes so far, inclusive of water Osiris, and some other girls, not just lolis.

Well, yeah, you'd have to download everything to filter out those that you don't like, or perhaps someone will send you the pics...

I can't cause I'm at work :frown:

What kind of shitty ISP limits Internet use though?

BlazeAlter
08-05-2018, 10:20 PM
I think you mistake him. He has everything from the DMM scenes so far, inclusive of water Osiris, and some other girls, not just lolis.

Well, yeah, you'd have to download everything to filter out those that you don't like, or perhaps someone will send you the pics...

I can't cause I'm at work :frown:

I didn't say that he doesn't have anything, it was more like I was asking for Water Osiris scene lol
I don't really want to waste data in trying to download all of it then just deleting the scenes that I don't like later on

well if he can send it to me I'll appreciate it lol, I think she's the only one I need from the scenes that aren't on that site I usually go to

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 10:39 PM
I didn't say that he doesn't have anything, it was more like I was asking for Water Osiris scene lol
I don't really want to waste data in trying to download all of it then just deleting the scenes that I don't like later on

well if he can send it to me I'll appreciate it lol, I think she's the only one I need from the scenes that aren't on that site I usually go to

Merry christmas. Sorry for the split links though, there's 12 in total.

Had to dodge many people opening the entire damn folder of lewds, and then find a suitable website cause the zip file is too fucking huge.

NSFW
https://files.catbox.moe/d99beh.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/77fcw0.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/0nfkt6.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/bid4ds.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/zqznrg.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/d64hxp.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/x1op05.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/kg0m98.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/gmqn58.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/teg5uc.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/in57uk.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/jjutfx.jpg

BlazeAlter
08-05-2018, 11:02 PM
Merry christmas. Sorry for the split links though, there's 12 in total.

Had to dodge many people opening the entire damn folder of lewds, and then find a suitable website cause the zip file is too fucking huge.

NSFW
https://files.catbox.moe/d99beh.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/77fcw0.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/0nfkt6.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/bid4ds.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/zqznrg.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/d64hxp.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/x1op05.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/kg0m98.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/gmqn58.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/teg5uc.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/in57uk.gif
https://files.catbox.moe/jjutfx.jpg

you have no idea how long I was trying to look for these
thank you kind sir

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 11:21 PM
you have no idea how long I was trying to look for these
thank you kind sir

Oh, you have no idea how much of an idea I have on how long you were trying to look for more lewds of your own waifu :smirk:

Happy nutting

BlazeAlter
08-05-2018, 11:28 PM
Oh, you have no idea how much of an idea I have on how long you were trying to look for more lewds of your own waifu :smirk:

Happy nutting

me after viewing
http://i68.tinypic.com/6sche1.png

well.. you really can't help it when you want more scenes of your own waifu or favorite hime, but the only way they're gonna do that is if they add a new variant (which is most likely SSR and limited, so one might not get it) or if in the future, they ever decide to give that hime an awakening or something else

Cobblemaniac
08-05-2018, 11:33 PM
me after viewing
http://i68.tinypic.com/6sche1.png

well.. you really can't help it when you want more scenes of your own waifu or favorite hime, but the only way they're gonna do that is if they add a new variant (which is most likely SSR and limited, so one might not get it) or if in the future, they ever decide to give that hime an awakening or something else

You gotta have to find new favorites with the way this game works, I'm not sure there's gonna be more following the 2 original, 2 variant and 1 awakened scenes. I extended past Sol into Pluto, Uriel, Neptune and Hypnos (I didn't realise I wanted swimsuit Hypnos so bad until I saw her)... and no cookies for guessing why. Still, patiently waiting for more Sol scenes

Interestingly, I recall Nergal being the only hime with 2 variants, so they might recycle the girls in the future more. Either that, or memory serves me wrong and they already did, which will trigger them originality gurus, but fine by me.

Edit: Well, completely forgot about Amaterasu... that gives her 6 scenes, a whopping 7 if they give her an awakening. I imagine a lot of people will be salty though

BlazeAlter
08-05-2018, 11:47 PM
You gotta have to find new favorites with the way this game works, I'm not sure there's gonna be more following the 2 original, 2 variant and 1 awakened scenes. I extended past Sol into Pluto, Uriel, Neptune and Hypnos (I didn't realise I wanted swimsuit Hypnos so bad until I saw her)... and no cookies for guessing why. Still, patiently waiting for more Sol scenes

Interestingly, I recall Nergal being the only hime with 2 variants, so they might recycle the girls in the future more. Either that, or memory serves me wrong and they already did, which will trigger them originality gurus, but fine by me.

Edit: Well, completely forgot about Amaterasu... that gives her 6 scenes, a whopping 7 if they give her an awakening. I imagine a lot of people will be salty though

Yeah I know, I have some other faves like amon but it just makes me want more scenes for them as well
heck I even tried searching fanart for kamihime and I didn't find much on pixiv.. its either I'm looking in the wrong place or there's really not much of it (which is sad. and I only saw a few, and some of them were... not too good quality)

inb4 they make Amaterasu variants for all elements... lol

MagicSpice
08-06-2018, 09:15 PM
eh, someone beat me to those files (then again i'm usually on this once a day)....

but yeah, i try to stay on top of that DMM CG cause someone is practically handing it out...

(if only the Kaitsushin videos was as easy to get, i'm still missing some)

Kitty
08-07-2018, 03:29 PM
woah it's my birthday in less than 3 hours.

i'm finally gonna be 18 :think:

Laventale
08-07-2018, 04:36 PM

You gon' be legal!

lol jk jk Happy b-day ♥

Cobblemaniac
08-07-2018, 07:53 PM

Happy birthday our event info manager

Kitty
08-07-2018, 08:22 PM
only 3 hours into my bday and i'm already contemplating suicide bc i'm miserable

Raistlansol
08-07-2018, 08:50 PM
only 3 hours into my bday and i'm already contemplating suicide bc i'm miserable

Best I can offer is an electronic hug along with a happy birthday. Sorry.

HugMeTender
08-07-2018, 10:18 PM
So I wanna talk about Gacha eidolon, specifically the non-P2W ones.

Are there Eidolons worthy of using as a primary under the right conditions (certain level of breaks)?

For example, I was looking at my Takemikazuchi who is 2 stars and already gives 40% Thunder/Wind/Dark ATK and doesn't really have horrible stats. At 3 stars she would tie with my current primary, Amaru, and MLB she would not only surpass but offer superior in multiple elements. Eidolon like Thunderbird would have an even higher Element ATK rating.

The reason I bring this topic up is because I still have that item that breaks Eidolons. If I were to pull another Takemikazuchi, would it behoove me to MLB her with said item?

Edit: Totally forgot to take actives into account. From what I've seen, gacha Eidolons have slightly more useful active abilities. Burst gauge fill from Take has helped me so much. Dragons are amazing too.

Cobblemaniac
08-07-2018, 10:25 PM
So I wanna talk about Gacha eidolon, specifically the non-P2W ones.

Are there Eidolons worthy of using as a primary under the right conditions (certain level of breaks)?

For example, I was looking at my Takemikazuchi who is 2 stars and already gives 40% Thunder/Wind/Dark ATK and doesn't really have horrible stats. At 3 stars she would tie with my current primary, Amaru, and MLB she would not only surpass but offer superior in multiple elements. Eidolon like Thunderbird would have an even higher Element ATK rating.

The reason I bring this topic up is because I still have that item that breaks Eidolons. If I were to pull another Takemikazuchi, would it behoove me to MLB her with said item?

Save it for any 100% eidolon, that's the most you'll get out of your money's worth for the Chaldea.

Objectively nothing else is worth.

HugMeTender
08-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Save it for any 100% eidolon.Here's the thing, I'll never get one for as long as I have the item. The minute I use one, I'll get a 100%. This is all actually a trick to get fate to give me a p2w Eidolon.

Unregistered
08-07-2018, 10:36 PM
The gacha +burst streak eidolons could work after a certain power level. +burst streak sucks until you're hitting hard enough that you're actually scrambling for ways to get around the soft damage caps. That's a rather high power level though.

Cobblemaniac
08-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Here's the thing, I'll never get one for as long as I have the item. The minute I use one, I'll get a 100%. This is all actually a trick to get fate to give me a p2w Eidolon.

Fate's a bitch.

No seriously don't do it

The gacha +burst streak eidolons could work after a certain power level. +burst streak sucks until you're hitting hard enough that you're actually scrambling for ways to get around the soft damage caps. That's a rather high power level though.

Right... and there's exceed weapons and burst cap raising himes in the future. I'm not sure if even space whales can touch the increased burst caps with all those factors to still need more from the burst boosting eidolons.

Amak
08-08-2018, 05:32 AM
Something I've been wondering for awhile, and thought I ask out of curiosity. Are Grandblue Fantasy and Kamihime Project made by the same devs? If not, how did the KH ones get away with making an obvious clone/twin?

BlazeAlter
08-08-2018, 05:54 AM
Something I've been wondering for awhile, and thought I ask out of curiosity. Are Grandblue Fantasy and Kamihime Project made by the same devs? If not, how did the KH ones get away with making an obvious clone/twin?

i dunno if they are made by the same devs, but maybe not since Granblue Fantasy was made by Cygames, although they are both on DMM.... which I consider weird.

But I'll say this since I recently started on GBF, its a lot better than kamihime in many aspects

Slashley
08-08-2018, 06:42 AM
Something I've been wondering for awhile, and thought I ask out of curiosity. Are Grandblue Fantasy and Kamihime Project made by the same devs? If not, how did the KH ones get away with making an obvious clone/twin?It's because you can't patent gameplay mechanics. Once you make them and are successful, everyone will copy you. That's just how it goes.

And that's exactly why we've had periods with thousands of WoW clones, Overwatch clones, PubG clones... just copy whatever is successful and hope that you can steal the crowd. Does it work? Hell no it doesn't. If you want to be a successful clone, you need to put your own spin on things. Like Fortnite. Or make an adult version of Granblue.