PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Amak
08-08-2018, 07:34 AM
But I'll say this since I recently started on GBF, its a lot better than kamihime in many aspects

But does it have l e w d s ? That's what I thought.

Honestly though, I'm curious. Why do you think GB is better, to me they looked pretty much the same, though I haven't played much of GB.

nonsensei
08-08-2018, 07:35 AM
Something I've been wondering for awhile, and thought I ask out of curiosity. Are Grandblue Fantasy and Kamihime Project made by the same devs? If not, how did the KH ones get away with making an obvious clone/twin?

Well, they didn't get away with it. At least not in their first try, when they copy-pasted codes with the fking notes also left in them. :rofl:

BlazeAlter
08-08-2018, 07:46 AM
But does it have l e w d s ? That's what I thought.

Honestly though, I'm curious. Why do you think GB is better, to me they looked pretty much the same, though I haven't played much of GB.

well no, gbf doesn't have lewds of course but

big fanbase = lots of hentai fanart as far as the eye can see

and they give free event SSRs (I'm still relatively new so idk if they actually give away free SSR characters everytime or not), I think the next event, which is a love live collab, will give the girls away as free SSRs
and there's just... a lot of things that are better in there in gameplay, like an SR summon/eido that's actually very useful (example would be a 50% light dmg cut at MLB, do we have something like that in kamihime? hell no we don't)
and there's an ongoing free x10 summon there where you can actually get SSR charas/summons for free and the rates aren't shit.... I have no idea how often they do this but its pretty nice
I could write a lot of things here but I'm too lazy to do it, and I'm still relatively new

tl;dr this game treats their players right

Amak
08-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Well, they didn't get away with it. At least not in their first try, when they copy-pasted codes with the fking notes also left in them. :rofl:

Haha, are you serious? Well, that is certainly a way to take...inspiration from other works.

Edit: #BlazeAlter Welp, guess I invested my time in the wrong game.

BlazeAlter
08-08-2018, 08:02 AM
Haha, are you serious? Well, that is certainly a way to take...inspiration from other works.

Edit: #BlazeAlter Welp, guess I invested my time in the wrong game.

trust me, I know how u feel, but I still play Kamihime anyway, although losing a bit of motivation for it
I think im just lucky enough that my friend gave me a good starter account... though I still have to learn many things

Amak
08-08-2018, 08:09 AM
#Blaze In my case, I'm just in way too deep to switch over at this point. The bright side for me is that improvements are implemented....eventually....here and there. Like the recent even reward increases.

BlazeAlter
08-08-2018, 08:13 AM
#Blaze In my case, I'm just in way too deep to switch over at this point. The bright side for me is that improvements are implemented....eventually....here and there. Like the recent even reward increases.

well im more or less the same since I did spend on kami and because of that, I can't really quit unless this game doesn't entertain me anymore

so what I'm doing is just playing both games lol

Amak
08-08-2018, 08:18 AM
#Blaze Both at the same time? And when do you have time to eat, drink, feed the slaves in the basement, watch TV, sleep?

BlazeAlter
08-08-2018, 08:43 AM
#Blaze Both at the same time? And when do you have time to eat, drink, feed the slaves in the basement, watch TV, sleep?

Well... one can always leave kamihime on auto during certain events where other people can help lmao

MagicSpice
08-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Well, I always did call osawari a Pokemon ripoff, with pero pero being reject slots and angelic saga practically being Yu-Gi-Oh...

And people long told me granblue was the original kamihime...

Hell, Sakura Dungeon might have well been called a demon master Chris remake

And let's not forget idol wars... that was practically a reskinned dragon providence

Laventale
08-08-2018, 06:49 PM
that was practically a reskinned dragon providence

I'm still baffled to think who the fuck would like to play DP?

I "played" it for the anniversary event and it was shit, no matter how the fuck did you look at it.

HugMeTender
08-08-2018, 11:48 PM
So I'm far from having a proper water team, however I wanted to get some advice so I can start moving forward.

My weapons of course will need work (Currently farming raid Assault weapons) as well as my Eidolon.

My main focus is determining which Soul and Soul weapon will match my current water Hime, as well as which Hime to run.

(I know the inventory SS doesn't have all my SSR, but all that's missing is Snow Raph, Ryo, and Cthulhu)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180809/1a2e5f4a64dea2b2e4f3b8e924579349.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180809/10bbd7b76215cb25948b0b0dc5f6acb5.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Slashley
08-08-2018, 11:54 PM
(I know the inventory SS doesn't have all my SSR, but all that's missing is Snow Raph, Ryo, and Cthulhu)--Uh, those three alone make for a good water team. Your fourth should be either Nike (for heals), Triton (for combo-) or Belphegor (for -30% Rage bar). Depending on content. Or since you're still very low on base stats, Oceanus would work as a Stun-punisher on content where it works (for a lot of content, the fight is already over when Stun happens).

As for which Soul, as always, when in doubt, go for Hercules. We're living in the age of Hercules after all.

VeryVoodoo
08-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Anyone in DMM remember when exactly the 3rd and 4th miracle tickets happened there again?

Laventale
08-09-2018, 05:11 PM
So I'm far from having a proper water team

Literally has a fucking huge ass literally pretty fucking good Water team.

THIS is what not having a proper water team looks like.

https://i.imgur.com/Icr5wOq.png

Old pic btw, the only change is that I have Herc instead of D'art as a soul, everything else is exactly the same.

Wanderer
08-10-2018, 12:52 PM
So I'm far from having a proper water team, however I wanted to get some advice so I can start moving forward.

Your team is excellent debuff-wise, but lacks of damage output, which is quite common for Water.

Hercules is great, but as long as your KHs already have def down fully covered, it's better to use Shingen. I guess it's gonna take a while for you to unlock her, so in short term, you can run Andromeda or Arthur, depending on whether there's risk of getting wiped.

If mtix still available, you can pick Aphrodite or Asherah.

HugMeTender
08-10-2018, 04:56 PM
For my water team, should I get Hercules' axe or bow?

AznSamsung
08-10-2018, 06:19 PM
hey guys question ... what is the chance of pulling 3 ssr in 1 draw ...

sry not to brag .... but omg rng ....

FreeToPay
08-10-2018, 06:49 PM

damn no offense but fuck off with your luck T_T

Laventale
08-10-2018, 07:31 PM

I'm kinda not allowed to say this, even as a mod...

But man, fuck right off, you and your god fucking damned luck.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 04:43 AM
Your team is excellent debuff-wise, but lacks of damage output, which is quite common for Water.

Hercules is great, but as long as your KHs already have def down fully covered, it's better to use Shingen. I guess it's gonna take a while for you to unlock her, so in short term, you can run Andromeda or Arthur, depending on whether there's risk of getting wiped.

If mtix still available, you can pick Aphrodite or Asherah.

Da heck you are talking about?
"Hercules is great, but as long as your KHs already have def down fully covered, it's better to use Shingen." That's totally BS.

Who said you should only get Herc-relic if you don't reach def cap... ?

First of all Shingen will be too fast for his Team anyway, why should he get Shingen?
Furthermore with that team he can just run Hercules+PF.
In addition Hercules has a strong Nuke, your water team lacks dmg anyway, and is a strong tank.
Hercules is also enough to carry your team till AQ4 with relic.

And please don't MTix Aphrodite... That would be a waste. Why?
Snow Raphi and Poseidon are enough to keep you alive. Get Herc relic for more damage and level your water Grid.

MTix Asherah becaue Hercules is also a bit too fast for your water team.
If you don't want to MTix then wait till you get Asherah, Shiva or Neptune to replace Poseidon until she gets her AW.

I have the exactly same water team but Poseidon is in my sub and Asherah in main team.

If you lack the damage to brute force your way, then use Andromeda till your grid is better.
I would say you will need at least 38k attack, Herc relic SL20 and 9k HP+ to do everything without healer, disaster rags not inculuded.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 04:45 AM
And please don't MTix Aphrodite... That would be a waste. Why?
Snow Raphi and Poseidon are enough to keep you alive. Get Herc relic for more damage and level your water Grid.

Well, Poseidon for fire content of course. Off-ele she is currently not that good, until her AW.
But Ryu-Oh provides BP and Cthulhu orb eating. Get for both of them affliction acc.

Wanderer
08-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Da heck you are talking about?
"Hercules is great, but as long as your KHs already have def down fully covered, it's better to use Shingen." That's totally BS.

Who said you should only get Herc-relic if you don't reach def cap... ?

Well, I know you are talking self-contradictory BS. I mean, since "Hercules is great" is also seen by you as BS lul

First of all, Herc is also too fast for this team, and fast on his own, while Shingen at least speeds the whole team up.

Furthermore, with “Raphi and Poseidon are enough to keep you alive”, why you need a tank? How can Herc actually tank without taunting abilities?

In addition, Herc + PF? Like Shingen doesn't have an EX slot lol.

And your team is hardly the same as his, as Asherah makes big difference, otherwise why suggesting MTix her? Guess this also explains why you don’t feel Herc being too fast, cuz Asherah helps your KHs keep up.

Aphrodite has 3 nice abilities, but the most valuable one is actually the combo rate up. Her healing is important for beginners (hence my suggestion of MTix her now and Asherah with the next one), and in late game she still serves well as front row to follow up the soul with those extra self-healing and DA.

TBH, I do understand why you think like that. After all, it’s the age of Herc as Slashley said. But this game changes fast and we can learn things from DMM version. It started with the age of Mordred and Sol, then age of Herc and nukes, but soon, the age of burst comes and stays till now.

I said Herc is great as she continues to be relevant in that age, when veterans would drop slow debuffers and use soul for def down while maintaining burst speed (even seeing Arthur w/ Herc’s axe occasionally). But if you got a fast debuffer, or maybe too many debuffers to drop like what we have here, Shingen will be the choice. So, you can just wait and see that age to come for yourself, or I’d suggest you too, instead of packing 80% def down, to try Shingen when her weapon is out, and better to replace Raphi with Saraswati, Ea, or Aphro if you have them.

Slashley
08-11-2018, 03:01 PM
In addition, Herc + PF? Like Shingen doesn't have an EX slot lol.While true, the question is largely "What would he do with his Shingen EX slot?" Because you're not giving a suggestion for that.

Herc is just stronger unless you absolutely require that EX skill. Which you sometimes do, but his team basically covers everything already. Shingen is also stronger in ridiculously fast burst teams, like Wind chaingun builds. At least, I think she is... it's not like I've gotten to test.

Unregistered
08-11-2018, 03:35 PM
Well, I know you are talking self-contradictory BS. I mean, since "Hercules is great" is also seen by you as BS lul

First of all, Herc is also too fast for this team, and fast on his own, while Shingen at least speeds the whole team up.

Furthermore, with “Raphi and Poseidon are enough to keep you alive”, why you need a tank? How can Herc actually tank without taunting abilities?

In addition, Herc + PF? Like Shingen doesn't have an EX slot lol.

And your team is hardly the same as his, as Asherah makes big difference, otherwise why suggesting MTix her? Guess this also explains why you don’t feel Herc being too fast, cuz Asherah helps your KHs keep up.

Aphrodite has 3 nice abilities, but the most valuable one is actually the combo rate up. Her healing is important for beginners (hence my suggestion of MTix her now and Asherah with the next one), and in late game she still serves well as front row to follow up the soul with those extra self-healing and DA.

TBH, I do understand why you think like that. After all, it’s the age of Herc as Slashley said. But this game changes fast and we can learn things from DMM version. It started with the age of Mordred and Sol, then age of Herc and nukes, but soon, the age of burst comes and stays till now.

I said Herc is great as she continues to be relevant in that age, when veterans would drop slow debuffers and use soul for def down while maintaining burst speed (even seeing Arthur w/ Herc’s axe occasionally). But if you got a fast debuffer, or maybe too many debuffers to drop like what we have here, Shingen will be the choice. So, you can just wait and see that age to come for yourself, or I’d suggest you too, instead of packing 80% def down, to try Shingen when her weapon is out, and better to replace Raphi with Saraswati, Ea, or Aphro if you have them.

Water meta next year:
Asherah, Ryu-Oh, Vohu-Manah... last spot whatever you want. Maybe Shiva AW

Age of burst...
Herc relic = 30BG = you can use PF
And the only team that it's a must-have to use Shingen is wind. Maybe dark too, if you have those high DA/TA KH
Water is too slow currently.

DA/TA up...ACC Set Bonus and you have a higher DA/TA rate for each KH.

If you cover 50% def down, then you should go with Herc+PF obviously unless we talk about Burst Wind Meta.
And some dark build, where Shingen has better synergy

And just noooo... Don't waste a MT for Aphrodite.

Shingen is a nice Soul too but for that water team... Herc is the better option in the long run, especially with Tower.

Ikki
08-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Since everyone is looking into the future i may as well do it, no one has mentioned that shingen can use the new 20 BG EX without losing PF while herc can't, which makes people prefer shingen over herc for some teams, just throwing this here since too much herc biased people around.

MagicSpice
08-12-2018, 12:33 AM
honestly herc vs shingen really comes down to "skill nuke with def debuff vs. combo rate with FB nuke"

the way i see it, you can't go wrong with both. but some elements are clearly more prepared towards one soul compared to the other

for instance, dark and fire already can hit 3 frames of def debuffs... technically light too. wind also is MADE for combo rate... i'd honestly just build upon what you have or what you want to aim for.

in my case, i'd take herc for light, but definitely shingen for wind, at least looking at my kami... my fire team can use either one....

Cobblemaniac
08-12-2018, 12:59 AM
honestly herc vs shingen really comes down to "skill nuke with def debuff vs. combo rate with FB nuke"

the way i see it, you can't go wrong with both. but some elements are clearly more prepared towards one soul compared to the other

for instance, dark and fire already can hit 3 frames of def debuffs... technically light too. wind also is MADE for combo rate... i'd honestly just build upon what you have or what you want to aim for.

in my case, i'd take herc for light, but definitely shingen for wind, at least looking at my kami... my fire team can use either one....

Many prefer a team setup that can consistently keep up with Shingen's burst generation rate without wasting a single turn, hence wind meta involving Shingen more so than Hercules. Fire can sorta(?) do that with a perfect team of Uriel Ares Svarog Amaterasu/ Mars, but I'd think more people side with Hercules since fire is more like a heavy nuke based element. And besides the extra def break cause the "perfect" team above doesn't hit def cap, that's always a bonus.

Slashley
08-12-2018, 02:27 AM
Since everyone is looking into the future i may as well do it, no one has mentioned that shingen can use the new 20 BG EX without losing PF while herc can't, which makes people prefer shingen over herc for some teams, just throwing this here since too much herc biased people around.Even if you all you do is grab 100 fragments per month, it'll only take you 6 months to get Shingen's Relic weapon. Since Nutaku still has 7-9 months before the new EX skills come over here, is there any point to mentioning that right now?

Wanderer
08-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Water meta next year:
Asherah, Ryu-Oh, Vohu-Manah... last spot whatever you want. Maybe Shiva AW

Age of burst...
Herc relic = 30BG = you can use PF
And the only team that it's a must-have to use Shingen is wind. Maybe dark too, if you have those high DA/TA KH
Water is too slow currently.

DA/TA up...ACC Set Bonus and you have a higher DA/TA rate for each KH.

If you cover 50% def down, then you should go with Herc+PF obviously unless we talk about Burst Wind Meta.
And some dark build, where Shingen has better synergy

And just noooo... Don't waste a MT for Aphrodite.

Shingen is a nice Soul too but for that water team... Herc is the better option in the long run, especially with Tower.

It’s good to look what happens on DMM version, but I guess it’s kinda inevitable that old mindset affects the evaluation of those new things.

A typical burst setup will feature Shingen + Encourage (the EX that Shade mentioned), with 4 fast KHs. With all kinds of combo rate and burst buffs, it can perform FB every 3 or 4T, at the cost of usually having only 20% or 30% def down, cuz each element has only 1 fast debuffer, except Light has 3 and Dark has 0. So Dark is truly too slow and players are suffering. Water is not slow at all, neither now, nor in the future, only if you would drop some slow debuffers.
This setup is mainly used when debuffs have no full coverage due to CD, like in GO; or covered by other players like in raids; and when team gets stronger: if the boss can’t survive a FB under 30% def down, 50% just slows you down.

Therefore, when evaluating abilities, don’t forget to check the CD. Herc’s 35BG / 8T will be struggling to keep up with frequent FB. And as grid improves, his nuke of 700k / 8T will become more inferior to a burst every 4T. Thus Herc + PF is outperformed by Shingen + Sniper Shot (a common practice before Encourage is available), when burst unleashes its potential in terms of both frequency and damage.

Due to such superiority of burst, even a “standard” or more balanced setup, which has or almost has 50% debuff, will also rely on bursts, just not that fast. Shingen + Encourage is still popular. And when clearing daliy contents, Herc is favorable as PF won’t do much good on AAB.

Tower is quite unique and should be discussed separately. Basically the lower floors are dominated by Solomon w/ her new EX; and Herc isn’t useful on the 15th floor due to the immunity. Strategies for other floors are highly contextual.

Below is the ranking of Guild Arena event, which tests how much damage you can deal within 15T, thus here are the most op whales,.
Like UE ranking, teams showing here are currently being used, not necessarily those used for the event. But still, it offers a sneak peek into the future of this game.
Among the top 20, 12 are using Shingen, several Arthur, and 1 Herc / Andro / Morgan. Besides, more than half are running only 1 fast debuffer.

LeCrestfallen
08-12-2018, 10:26 AM
from the rankings all i can see is buff dark.

Offtopic: elaborate what you mean with fast debuffers? If its combination of generating burst and having a useful debuff, all i can think about is Thanatos (guranteed combo attack, burst gen on nuke, c-frame def down) and Satan (-15% def down A-frame and -10% dark down), DATA selfbuff and +15bg (on awakening).

Unregistered
08-12-2018, 10:58 AM
On a different note, regarding the coming eidolon store: what is the most efficient to do? I'm wondering whether I should take a second copy of the one kaiser I got for more stats once limit broken, or pick one in an element without any resistance up.

These days, I'm barely using the summons and just AAB, so a 0 star kaiser with 2078 total stats can't really compete. A one star kaiser should have about 2609 if they do gain stats linearly with the levels, which is on par with the recent eidolons.

But on the other hand, the coming events like tower and guild orders might require more manual battles, so the resistance and damage bonus might be worth it, especially since we can pick it in our weakest element, and 530 stats is not that much.

What do the other kaiser-haver plan to do?

Slashley
08-12-2018, 12:02 PM
--
These days, I'm barely using the summons and just AAB, so a 0 star kaiser with 2078 total stats can't really compete.--Remember that there's a bonus 10% stats for the same element, which most of your other Eidolons probably don't have.

Anyway, the on-use gets a fair boost going from 0 to 1-star (Elem+ goes from 30% to 40%, Dragoons are the only Eidolons that I know of which have a scaling on-use), but unless you're seriously committed to that element, it's probably best you get the other elements first.

Bear
08-12-2018, 04:08 PM
snip

On topic of sandbag punching event: I seen one Light main using Shingen + Vishnu + Iris + Tishtrya + Mike able to fit 6 FB into the 15T limit.

https://i.imgur.com/JBxiysPg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IXr7kGmg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dg0Lflxg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Dp0D4OZg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YaHTwWcg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/V9NSXNeg.jpg

from the rankings all i can see is buff dark.

Offtopic: elaborate what you mean with fast debuffers? If its combination of generating burst and having a useful debuff, all i can think about is Thanatos (guranteed combo attack, burst gen on nuke, c-frame def down) and Satan (-15% def down A-frame and -10% dark down), DATA selfbuff and +15bg (on awakening).

i.e.
BaarU: 30% thunder res down + nuke that comes with self DATA buff

Tishtrya: Light Dmg + Crit + 50% TA buff, 15% B Frame + VoF. 10BG per abi usage.

Vohu Manah: 30% Water res down, Guaranteed TA and instant normal attack

Lugh: hard-hitting nuke that also gives her 20BG (30BG after buff from bursting) that is spammable via reset every single turn (comes with stackable atk buff). Oh and the not so important 20% C frame.
Vahagn: 50% self Vigor for 5T + 10% Special Attack from passive when hp above 80%. Guaranteed TA for 5T. And A frame 20%.

New star Iris: 7 hit nuke with boostable dmg cap (reports of 150~200k per hit) depending on her passive. 30% Light res down. Spammable 10BG every single turn that comes with color buff, her unique gimmick. Each of the 7 + Rainbow colors give her different buffs after activation via Burst:
> Light Dmg
> Crit
> DA
> TA
> Enthusiasm (Zeal without DoT)
> Vigor
> Special Dmg
> Rainbow = All of the above

Cobblemaniac
08-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Snip

Jesus, the setups you can do with future content...

I'm curious about 2 things by this point:

1. How well does the average whale perform in DMM?

2. How well do you estimate we nutaku players will do in this content?

HugMeTender
08-13-2018, 09:26 AM
Is it worth keeping the lilims, or should I just sell them for Kaiser food?

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 09:29 AM

I would sell to be very honest.

HugMeTender
08-13-2018, 09:31 AM
I would sell to be very honest.None of my parties use them because their stats aren't very high. Plus my guild missed out on the MLB on a couple of them. Figured they weren't worth much.

Is there any reason to keep my Character Attack SSR? I've got quite a collection of ATK ones

FreeToPay
08-13-2018, 10:07 AM
I miss the side menu already. Also is it worth replacing disaster weapons with the SR event weapons or is it simply a waste of resources for such a small improvement?

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 10:12 AM
I miss the side menu already. Also is it worth replacing disaster weapons with the SR event weapons or is it simply a waste of resources for such a small improvement?

It's worth because you spend less effort getting pretty much the same weapon, just with slightly different stat distributions that don't matter as much as the skill itself.

By the way, the menu you're looking for is a 3 line icon hidden away at the bottom left of your screen. Sure, it's not as easily noticeable, but I'd say it's worth getting used to the new UI, some things are actually made a bit more convenient now.

None of my parties use them because their stats aren't very high. Plus my guild missed out on the MLB on a couple of them. Figured they weren't worth much.

Is there any reason to keep my Character Attack SSR? I've got quite a collection of ATK ones

Union events eventually cycle reprint, I don't see a reason you'd keep them on hand given that and their shitty stats and passives...

Other character atk might be worth a sub however.

Frelas
08-13-2018, 10:14 AM
increased commensurate to the number of break limit means that 5 separate eidelons or a 4 star eidelon both give the same amount of orbs right? i can sell my 10 dupes of prison ice disaster without bothering to break limit them first correct?

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 10:18 AM
increased commensurate to the number of break limit means that 5 separate eidelons or a 4 star eidelon both give the same amount of orbs right? i can sell my 10 dupes of prison ice disaster without bothering to break limit them first correct?

No difference between both options.

Amak
08-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Quick dumb question: I skipped the Guild Order intro scene because I was in a hurry. Is there any way to replay it?

Dunhere
08-13-2018, 12:16 PM
Quick dumb question: I skipped the Guild Order intro scene because I was in a hurry. Is there any way to replay it?

It doesn't tell you anything that reading the missions won't.

Amak
08-13-2018, 12:26 PM
I dont care about the information. I just want to view it for fun.

nut
08-13-2018, 01:35 PM
I dont care about the information. I just want to view it for fun.

I don't care about the infomation too, I just want some fun and lewd with that guild girl, but it's just tell you mission information and it doesn't even have voice (if it isn't my end problem).
You can always create a new account to view that.

Laventale
08-13-2018, 02:07 PM
Nice UI.

10 characters.

Slashley
08-13-2018, 02:53 PM

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using TapatalkDepends on what your other Eidolons are. There have been plenty of better event Eidolons so far, but for new players, Lilims can be extremely good in the grid.

But yeah, if you have higher Atk Eidolons, then you can use Lilims as Kaiser food.
-- is it worth replacing disaster weapons with the SR event weapons or is it simply a waste of resources for such a small improvement?Replacing? No. Event SRs can save you from grinding the Disaster SR weapons, but once your Disaster SR(s) are leveled up, it's not worth the 100-300 Atk to skill level up an event SR.

MagicSpice
08-13-2018, 05:58 PM
i get the feeling those SSR Earrings in the orb shop is a trap.... i mean hell, you can even get 2 rings at that price and those are still technically free if you grind enough

Laventale
08-13-2018, 07:08 PM
i get the feeling those SSR Earrings in the orb shop is a trap.... i mean hell, you can even get 2 rings at that price and those are still technically free if you grind enough

I haven't got a single SSR Ring drop since March. I'd buy it if I had points, but I already bought the Wind Kaiser.

Aidoru
08-13-2018, 09:05 PM
Best thing about the UI update is finally having a different icon for ability dmg accessory (and that swapping is free now). Disappointed I can't see raid requests without going to the event page or home page compared to when I could just open up the side tab before.

Laventale
08-13-2018, 09:42 PM
Best thing about the UI update is finally having a different icon for ability dmg accessory (and that swapping is free now). Disappointed I can't see raid requests without going to the event page or home page compared to when I could just open up the side tab before.

You can, there's the Raid button

http://puu.sh/BdTa6/f49bf8e4c2.png

Personally, I fucking love the new UI.

Aidoru
08-13-2018, 10:06 PM
You can, there's the Raid button

Personally, I fucking love the new UI.

Without having to go the homepage.

For example, during raid events, I generally run my own stuff (because I had to start saving seeds for union events) and I could normally just check to see if any raids requests are available by opening the right tab of the old UI during the quest clear reward screen. Now I have go to the home page or exit 2 screens worth of rewards then exit the event quests into the event page to see available raids. It seems minscule but considering we have to run a couple hundred runs per raid event, it's rather tedious.

nut
08-13-2018, 10:23 PM
Without having to go the homepage.

For example, during raid events, I generally run my own stuff (because I had to start saving seeds for union events) and I could normally just check to see if any raids requests are available by opening the right tab of the old UI during the quest clear reward screen. Now I have go to the home page or exit 2 screens worth of rewards then exit the event quests into the event page to see available raids. It seems minscule but considering we have to run a couple hundred runs per raid event, it's rather tedious.

It's right here, tiny Diablo

Aidoru
08-13-2018, 10:41 PM
Oh you can click that? Thanks for letting me know, I probably wouldn't have ever tried clicking on it directly. It just looked like a visual indicator.

Amak
08-13-2018, 11:21 PM
Got a couple of questions regarding the eidolon orb store, hoping for experienced opinions.

1. Kaisers aside, are there any raid eidolons that are really good and worth getting? (I am missing everything before Reiki, have every raid eido afterwards starting with her) To me, Jack-o-Lantern looks promising but idk.
2. I've seen it to be said that a 0* Kaiser is better than MLB raid eido, stat-wise. Now, I have a lucky Kaiser pull and it has around ~1600 attack which is certainly less than, say, Tiamat. The kaiser actives are top-notch but are they worth enough to replace higher attack Eidolons in the grid?

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 11:36 PM
Got a couple of questions regarding the eidolon orb store, hoping for experienced opinions.

1. Kaisers aside, are there any raid eidolons that are really good and worth getting? (I am missing everything before Reiki, have every raid eido afterwards starting with her) To me, Jack-o-Lantern looks promising but idk.
2. I've seen it to be said that a 0* Kaiser is better than MLB raid eido, stat-wise. Now, I have a lucky Kaiser pull and it has around ~1600 attack which is certainly less than, say, Tiamat. The kaiser actives are top-notch but are they worth enough to replace higher attack Eidolons in the grid?

1. If you're really in need, the 40-45% eidolons are worth it. Kinda.

2. Remember that you get a 10% stat bonus in addition to the current base stats of the Kaiser. Also, yeah the actives are that good.

Amak
08-13-2018, 11:39 PM
Um, I guess I'm missing something but how do you get (or why) the 10% bonus? I know if all your eidos match the element you get a small boost but is there bonus for Kaisers alone?

Cobblemaniac
08-13-2018, 11:42 PM
Um, I guess I'm missing something but how do you get (or why) the 10% bonus? I know if all your eidos match the element you get a small boost but is there bonus for Kaisers alone?

Same element bonus

Slashley
08-14-2018, 04:24 AM
-- I know if all your eidos match the element you get a small boost --Um, there is no such thing.

There's a hidden bonus for using the same element Eidolon; your Soul and each Hime gains a bonus of 10% stats from same element Eidolons. So a 1500 Atk Water Eidolon is actually 1650 Atk to all Water Hime and any Soul equipped with a Water weapon. You can test this by equipping and unequipping same element Eidolons in the Edit menu, then looking up their stats if you want to confirm it.

Similarly, there's a weapon bonus. Each Hime has one favored weapon type from which she gets extra 20% stats, and each Soul has two (except Dartagnan who only favors Gun types, and does NOT double-dip into that despite having two icons for Guns). This usually doesn't matter all that much since there's so many different types of weapons, but for whales who can choose their Grid this can actually matter a lot. For free players, it's usually only something to consider for Thunder - there's just SO many Gluttony Guns that Thunder Hime who prefer Guns will get a big stat boost.

Amak
08-14-2018, 06:51 AM
I see, thanks for the heads up. So basically Kaiser Dragoons - worth to have, even 0 star.

FreeToPay
08-14-2018, 01:28 PM
I see, thanks for the heads up. So basically Kaiser Dragoons - worth to have, even 0 star.

I don't know if the rest of the kaiser dragoons have the same stats but my light kaiser dragoon at LB0 is 2k total stats. That's actually very solid.

FreeToPay
08-14-2018, 01:33 PM
Is Huanglong worth a sub slot for her stun extension? She's off element for me.

Kimoi
08-14-2018, 02:01 PM
Is Huanglong worth a sub slot for her stun extension? She's off element for me.
Definitely not. Huang is only worth a sub slot if her raw stats are good for you.

I don't know if the rest of the kaiser dragoons have the same stats but my light kaiser dragoon at LB0 is 2k total stats. That's actually very solid.
All Kaisers have the exact same stats.

Saeleyna
08-15-2018, 06:06 AM
Are lilims worth keeping for any reason or just sell them for eidolon orbs? I know they have element attack up which could potentially be argued value as a sub slot, but their stats are so garbage. Just wanting to make sure there's nothing really even worth mentioning for them before I just sell all of them. Also on the topic of orbs, what's worth zerging? I kinda wanna get 2x amphisbaena as I only have her 2* and she's probably the best dark eidolon I have (working on dark comp), although I do have Echidna as well but at 0LB kinda poor stat wise. Otherwise was just thinking rush dragoons (2nd copy for ones I already have (water and wind if relevant) or element I don't have one for?). The only other thing I could see worth getting with orbs is dragon eye shards, but feel like that's not even worth compared to getting MLB dragoons.

Also quick weapon question - are 2* pride weapons worth having or just use them for mats? I could theoretically use an orichalcum on them (if I could beat the dang guild order mission >_<), but even then not sure if they're worth holding on to. The alternative is SRs unfortunately - still working on my weapon grids as I wasn't around at the start :(.

BlazeAlter
08-15-2018, 06:18 AM
Are lilims worth keeping for any reason or just sell them for eidolon orbs? I know they have element attack up which could potentially be argued value as a sub slot, but their stats are so garbage. Just wanting to make sure there's nothing really even worth mentioning for them before I just sell all of them. Also on the topic of orbs, what's worth zerging? I kinda wanna get 2x amphisbaena as I only have her 2* and she's probably the best dark eidolon I have (working on dark comp), although I do have Echidna as well but at 0LB kinda poor stat wise. Otherwise was just thinking rush dragoons (2nd copy for ones I already have (water and wind if relevant) or element I don't have one for?). The only other thing I could see worth getting with orbs is dragon eye shards, but feel like that's not even worth compared to getting MLB dragoons.

Also quick weapon question - are 2* pride weapons worth having or just use them for mats? I could theoretically use an orichalcum on them (if I could beat the dang guild order mission >_<), but even then not sure if they're worth holding on to. The alternative is SRs unfortunately - still working on my weapon grids as I wasn't around at the start :(.

I think its fine to just sell the lilims, since its not like union events are rare, and they happen pretty often

and as for ur 2* pride weps, I'm gonna assume they're from union events? if they are, just keep them until that event gets a rerun so u can MLB it
also idk what you mean by using an orichalcon on a wep.. I don't think they work like those SSR weapon bricks (someone correct me if im wrong) and you can only use orichalcons for FLB and weapon exchanging (in the future), but union event weps aren't included in that I believe, only the old raid weps

Amak
08-15-2018, 01:32 PM
How exactly does Guild Order work? More specifically do the mission points reset when the missions and boss reset? If I'm unable to fully clear the Guild Order battle can I slowly accumulate points over time to get orichallum or I'll be stuck with the first six rewards? (from the missions that don't require clearing)

Slashley
08-15-2018, 01:50 PM
There's a thread specifically for Guild Orders, and I believe a recent post answered your question.

If you can't clear even once, the most Ori you can get per two week event is one.

Amak
08-15-2018, 02:19 PM
I saw the thread now, sorry for posting in the wrong place.

Laventale
08-15-2018, 03:47 PM
I saw the thread now, sorry for posting in the wrong place.

It's okay as long as you don't actually make a new thread just for that question alone.

AznSamsung
08-15-2018, 06:47 PM
question about those accessory on the eldon shop .... r they good or no point of getting them

MagicSpice
08-15-2018, 08:09 PM
question about those accessory on the eldon shop .... r they good or no point of getting them

Both come with 2 effects... you can just grind SR and maybe even SSR from the quests...

It's a waste of orbs

Dunhere
08-15-2018, 08:09 PM

They are highly unlikely to be as valuable as spending the orbs on eidolons instead.

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 08:06 AM
hey guys do you think its worth it for me to get more copies of tiamat and icarus, tiamat has 2 copies and icarus has 3

Cobblemaniac
08-16-2018, 08:19 AM
hey guys do you think its worth it for me to get more copies of tiamat and icarus, tiamat has 2 copies and icarus has 3

Compared to the Kaisers, they're really low priority since you already have a copy.

The only time you should consider getting extra copies of event eidos is once you get all 6 free Kaisers, and that's 60k points, equating to quite a ridiculous amount of time spent before you actually need to worry about it.

Then again, you do have 3 copies of Icarus, so it's kinda up to you whether you want to set yourself back 1500 orbs to get a short term boost in Icarus. My take on that is it's not worth it.

I don't think they do, but I'm kinda hoping Kaisers refresh :neutral:

Slashley
08-16-2018, 08:38 AM
hey guys do you think its worth it for me to get more copies of tiamat and icarus, tiamat has 2 copies and icarus has 3If you mean that you have don't have either of those as LMB, then yes, it's worth it for you to LMB them. Your first priority is to get a LMB elemental Eidolon for all elements which you might end up using (ie. have sort of teams for those elements). This is something that veteran players already have, so it's not often discussed here. But, that IS the primary purpose of the Eidolon Orb store - a catch-up mechanic for newer players who missed out previous, essential Eidolons.
I don't think they do, but I'm kinda hoping Kaisers refresh :neutral:That's not going to happen by the looks of it.

Unregistered
08-16-2018, 10:16 AM
Compared to the Kaisers, they're really low priority since you already have a copy.

The only time you should consider getting extra copies of event eidos is once you get all 6 free Kaisers, and that's 60k points, equating to quite a ridiculous amount of time spent before you actually need to worry about it.

Then again, you do have 3 copies of Icarus, so it's kinda up to you whether you want to set yourself back 1500 orbs to get a short term boost in Icarus. My take on that is it's not worth it.

I don't think they do, but I'm kinda hoping Kaisers refresh :neutral:

If you mean that you have don't have either of those as LMB, then yes, it's worth it for you to LMB them. Your first priority is to get a LMB elemental Eidolon for all elements which you might end up using (ie. have sort of teams for those elements). This is something that veteran players already have, so it's not often discussed here. But, that IS the primary purpose of the Eidolon Orb store - a catch-up mechanic for newer players who missed out previous, essential Eidolons.That's not going to happen by the looks of it.

thanks for the advice!

russ
08-16-2018, 10:54 AM
any chance the current kami release gacha last till ssr artemis release?

MagicSpice
08-16-2018, 11:08 AM

if you mean the SSR guaranteed gacha, they usually update as more SSR are added (or removed in the case of seasonal ones)

but if you mean the miracle ticket gacha, that's a lost cause until the next one sine those don't update until re-release.

but at the same time, depending on how long it takes before artemis gets here, you might see the SSR guaranteed get restocked (meaning if you missed the old one, it's gone with a new draw in it's place... this gives you one shot at the SSR gacha instead of 2).

just don't get your hopes entirely up. that forced SSR pull is still fighting between all the SSR kamihime in the pool. assuming there's 50 of them, then that's roughly a 2% chance of pulling the one you want (on that pull out of the full 10, which is the highest chance you'll see).... and it only gets lower as the game progresses

Cobblemaniac
08-16-2018, 07:45 PM

For the summer sale... while they don't exactly have the date, I expect it to last a month, therefore till 10 Sep. SSR Artemis is expected to be released 2 Sep, so you're in luck(...?)

I wouldn't count on the SSR guaranteed anyway for Artemis, since no hime has an appearance bonus there.

MagicSpice
08-16-2018, 08:39 PM
For the summer sale... while they don't exactly have the date, I expect it to last a month, therefore till 10 Sep. SSR Artemis is expected to be released 2 Sep, so you're in luck(...?)

I wouldn't count on the SSR guaranteed anyway for Artemis, since no hime has an appearance bonus there.

Yeah, that sounds like miracle ticket territory for me next time

Cobblemaniac
08-16-2018, 08:46 PM
Yeah, that sounds like miracle ticket territory for me next time

I might suggest you tackle some other element, light doesn't really get it's overpowered status till the 5th miracle ticket season, but once it hits there man does it dominate.

The next season I anticipate will be dominated by dark and thunder, wind coming close.

russ
08-17-2018, 06:42 AM
if you mean the SSR guaranteed gacha, they usually update as more SSR are added (or removed in the case of seasonal ones)

but if you mean the miracle ticket gacha, that's a lost cause until the next one sine those don't update until re-release.

but at the same time, depending on how long it takes before artemis gets here, you might see the SSR guaranteed get restocked (meaning if you missed the old one, it's gone with a new draw in it's place... this gives you one shot at the SSR gacha instead of 2).

just don't get your hopes entirely up. that forced SSR pull is still fighting between all the SSR kamihime in the pool. assuming there's 50 of them, then that's roughly a 2% chance of pulling the one you want (on that pull out of the full 10, which is the highest chance you'll see).... and it only gets lower as the game progresses

thanks for the answers decided to bite the bullet and go for it and got mammon so pretty happy, ill just save up my jewels since that has a better chance anyway hopefully ill get 12k by her release

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 09:31 AM
the reall question here is
when is the story being continued since we have been sitting at chapter 34 for a really long time now
its great all the events and improvements to the game aswell as new content like guild orders but i originally started playing due to the story
so i am asking those that also played on dmm how far are they in the story or are they stuck at chapter 34 like us to?

Cobblemaniac
08-17-2018, 09:47 AM
when is the story being continued since we have been sitting at chapter 34 for a really long time now
its great all the events and improvements to the game aswell as new content like guild orders but i originally started playing due to the story
so i am asking those that also played on dmm how far are they in the story or are they stuck at chapter 34 like us to?

They've been stuck even till now. It's unlikely they'll ever continue the story.

asianstuff
08-17-2018, 09:49 AM

Maybe it will happen when the app version finally drops. No joke. It was announced a few hours ago.

BlazeAlter
08-17-2018, 10:07 AM
Maybe it will happen when the app version finally drops. No joke. It was announced a few hours ago.

DMM doesn't even have any "new chapters" for the story lol
I've seen someone here say in a thread somewhere that they discontinued it and just continued the story with the raid events
which I find extremely sad

Unregistered
08-17-2018, 10:49 AM

They are stuck at chapter 34.

MagicSpice
08-17-2018, 08:34 PM
I might suggest you tackle some other element, light doesn't really get it's overpowered status till the 5th miracle ticket season, but once it hits there man does it dominate.

The next season I anticipate will be dominated by dark and thunder, wind coming close.

To build up a 2nd element... maybe...

To build up my main element.... no

Laventale
08-18-2018, 01:01 AM
DMM doesn't even have any "new chapters" for the story lol
I've seen someone here say in a thread somewhere that they discontinued it and just continued the story with the raid events
which I find extremely sad

Ye, Bear said that they dropped the story mode altogether and they're just "creating it" through Advents and Raid events.

Torkov
08-18-2018, 01:08 PM
Now that we have access to stuff to upgrade R and SR hime, can we upgrade diabolos sama past her pathetic 0 star? that's not a priority, but my completionism compels me to at least know if it is possible

nonsensei
08-18-2018, 01:11 PM
Now that we have access to stuff to upgrade R and SR hime, can we upgrade diabolos sama past her pathetic 0 star? that's not a priority, but my completionism compels me to at least know if it is possible

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/480453504536936459/Unnamed.jpg

Basically the only option if you really want to.. but I wouldn't recommend it.

Torkov
08-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Basically the only option if you really want to.. but I wouldn't recommend it.

yeah that's the stuff I was referencing to. I'll only go after that after I've bought all the kaisers, which will be in forever....

nonsensei
08-18-2018, 01:25 PM
yeah that's the stuff I was referencing to. I'll only go after that after I've bought all the kaisers, which will be in forever....

Yeah, my bad on, didn't pay enough attention to the beginning part. As for buying all Kaisers.. have fun on the road.

Slashley
08-18-2018, 01:37 PM
Now that we have access to stuff to upgrade R and SR hime, can we upgrade diabolos sama past her pathetic 0 star? that's not a priority, but my completionism compels me to at least know if it is possibleDiabolos is curious, since she has 30% character attack and 30% HP to all. Bugbear gives 35% of both to Dark.

Neither are really not worth it, though.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 06:49 PM
Are there any new Eidolons or Kamihime coming up in the next few months for Wind or Water that are worth saving jewels for? Pertinent members of the current teams are:

Wind: Gaia AW and Set.
Water: C'thulu and Ryu-oh with Rudra.

I have 12k jewels saved up and I'm kind of thinking of doing the jewel draws now in hopes of drawing something to help out.

Slashley
08-18-2018, 07:40 PM
Thanks to Nutaku most likely running 5x bonus modifier (or lower), the chances of you ever getting a bonus Kamihime is basically none. So it doesn't matter what you do. But basically none is more than none, so saving up isn't necessarily a bad idea either.

Up to you.

Unregistered
08-18-2018, 08:03 PM
The next limited set's SR is water Freya. I'm not sure how good she is, but she has some fun stuff. All 3 of her skills are basically buff herself and 1 ally with something. 1st one is raise the soft damage cap on burst damage (by 250k/400k). 2nd one buffs assault (10%) and burst damage (30%/40%). 3rd one is increase burst gauge (15).
Also, said set launches with the next event.

2 months after that is the halloween limited set. The SSR for that is water Osiris. C-frame atk debuff (15%/20%) that also dispels one buff. Self-only taunt/30% reflect/regen buff. And then her 3rd skill is consume 20 burst gauge to set up a party-wide 2 turn 40% damage cut that also heals up to 1000

Cobblemaniac
08-18-2018, 09:00 PM
The next limited set's SR is water Freya. I'm not sure how good she is, but she has some fun stuff. All 3 of her skills are basically buff herself and 1 ally with something. 1st one is raise the soft damage cap on burst damage (by 250k/400k). 2nd one buffs assault (10%) and burst damage (30%/40%). 3rd one is increase burst gauge (15).
Also, said set launches with the next event.

2 months after that is the halloween limited set. The SSR for that is water Osiris. C-frame atk debuff (15%/20%) that also dispels one buff. Self-only taunt/30% reflect/regen buff. And then her 3rd skill is consume 20 burst gauge to set up a party-wide 2 turn 40% damage cut that also heals up to 1000

And a very huge dry season for water following the next half a year. In fact, it's pretty much dry season now cause the above 2 himes are both limited.

Sucks to be a water main today :frown:

Delete
08-19-2018, 03:16 AM
Seems that the forgotten Sakura collaboration arrives now. That was unexpected

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 04:07 AM
Seems that the forgotten Sakura collaboration arrives now. That was unexpected

Oh, the valkyrie romance thing?

Didn't expect them to revive it at all that's for sure.

Thunder gets their free A frame def break without Tyr now.

Delete
08-19-2018, 04:11 AM
Yeah, that one. It is on the Game News and Tweeter

BlazeAlter
08-19-2018, 04:16 AM
tfw im more excited for the free SSR light wep instead of Noel... lol

then again I guess I can replace Nemesis in my thunder team for Noel so I can bring BP in some battles that need it

Kitty
08-19-2018, 04:27 AM
yO LAVENDADDY WHERE U AT UNLOCK MY THREAD FAM

https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4513-event-44-kamihime-walkure-romanze-advent-battle-vs-mio.html

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 04:32 AM
tfw im more excited for the free SSR light wep instead of Noel... lol

then again I guess I can replace Nemesis in my thunder team for Noel so I can bring BP in some battles that need it

Well, besides the event, Shingen's weapon is also expected to release soon.

A certain person who throws light at everything and recently achieved wind meta team would be hype about this I imagine. :think:

Slashley
08-19-2018, 05:34 AM
Well, besides the event, Shingen's weapon is also expected to release soon.

A certain person who throws light at everything and recently achieved wind meta team would be hype about this I imagine. :think:Because A Def- in Thunder means that he can now throw Thunder at everything, right?
:angel:

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 05:38 AM
Because A Def- in Thunder means that he can now throw Thunder at everything, right?
:angel:

Actually that does make me wonder how it changes up the thunder meta :think:

I’d assume straight away it opens up way more options outside of relic D’Art Mammon, but how much more worth is it?

Slashley
08-19-2018, 05:50 AM
At the moment, worthwhile Thunder Hime to bring:
SSRs: Tyr, Mammon, Raiko
SRs: Thunder Rami-Rami (limited)(for content where Dispel helps like Ult Water), Astraea (got tired of missing your Sniper Shot? Bring Astraea!)

A grand total of five. So, once Noel arrives, unless you have basically the perfect Thunder team (or just Tyr), your Thunder team will change. Things get more complicated as Thunder gets more good stuff like Awakened Brahma or the upcoming SSRs.

Oh, and I guess there's Phantom element Thor if you like gambling. And why wouldn't you like gambling? You're playing a gambling game!

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 05:54 AM
Oh, and I guess there's Phantom element Thor if you like gambling. And why wouldn't you like gambling? You're playing a gambling game!

Had me dying.

Jokes this funny shouldn’t be legal :rofl:

Thunder Rami-Rami (limited)(for content where Dispel helps like Ult Water)

Hold up, you mean Ramiel? I thought thunder Ramiel wasn’t limited, and Cyclops was the cleanser? I remember Ramiel was just charm spam.

Edit: dang it cleanse and dispel aren’t the same thing. I’m blind.

nonsensei
08-19-2018, 05:59 AM
Thunder Rami-Rami (limited)(for content where Dispel helps like Ult Water)

>has Pumpkin Arty as profile pic
That was one big screw up, there.

Anyway, using Mammon without d'Art will reduce her nuke to some trivial value & as such her only use will be the C frame part. Which is.. well.. at the current thunder stuff, that's fine. Having Mammon & Tyr/Noel, you can use Shingen with Sniper Shot. The problem is that your team probably isn't fast enough for Shingen being justified. You could bring Herc with PF & leave cap debuff to burst, but that also has its drawbacks.. guess I'd go with Shingen in this case since she will be the one used later on, anyway.
In the end, it's far from perfect, but d'Art basically just serves as a band-aid for the debuff lacking thunder. Otherwise, she just gets in the way. Better swap her if you can.

Slashley
08-19-2018, 08:57 AM
>has Pumpkin Arty as profile pic
That was one big screw up, there.Oops. Brain fart.

In addition, I keep forgetting Cyclops. I keep having her categorized as "back-row garbage" since most +HP SRs are like that, but Cyclops is actually good. Oh well. Too lazy to edit post.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 09:22 AM
Hi, first time poster here, not sure if this is the right place to ask but is the 100% eidolon boosted gacha worth it or are the chances of getting one still slim to none?

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 09:24 AM
Hi, first time poster here, not sure if this is the right place to ask but is the 100% eidolon boosted gacha worth it or are the chances of getting one still slim to none?

Not worth it. The chances are ass.

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 09:36 AM

Only worth if you're willing to whale on that...

Nutaku rates are far lower than they should be by now... even with the rate hike, you still have around a 1% chance (if that) at getting a 100% eidolon

So yeah, you're looking at well over 250 bucks on average per 100% eidolon copy... and that's WITH the rate boost

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 09:44 AM
Thank you all for replying to my question, I think I'm going to hold off on that gacha

MagicSpice
08-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Thank you all for replying to my question, I think I'm going to hold off on that gacha

If you're that focused on getting a 100% eidolon and you aren't too far into the game, then reroll for one

Having one is one of the best starts you can get (more so if you got SSR of matching element or possibly 2 100% eidolons in a single reroll)

Haxmo
08-19-2018, 04:07 PM
Trying to figure out what's a good soul + weapon + extra skill combo.
I main light and my only SSR is Sol.
I'm leaning towards maining Mordred + Sniper Shot. Which of her weapons is better?
The buff removal looks situationally useful, but the atk+ passive of the other one looks good as well.

Unregistered
08-19-2018, 04:24 PM
It'll depend on what the rest of the team looks like and what the details of the particular encounter are. Adjust to the situation; the fact that your soul is so flexible is its greatest strength.

Slashley
08-19-2018, 06:47 PM
Trying to figure out what's a good soul --When in doubt, go with Herc.
Which of her weapons is better?
The buff removal looks situationally useful, but the atk+ passive of the other one looks good as well.Don't go for HP Relic weapons. While in general the HP weapons have better skills (with few exceptions like Herc Axe), the 30% Elemental is just too good to pass up.

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 07:47 PM
When in doubt, go with Herc.Don't go for HP Relic weapons. While in general the HP weapons have better skills (with few exceptions like Herc Axe), the 30% Elemental is just too good to pass up.

I would recommend otherwise at least for Joan's relic. That skill and HP is too good to pass up in some content.

Slashley
08-19-2018, 08:07 PM
I would recommend otherwise at least for Joan's relic. That skill and HP is too good to pass up in some content.As I said, the HP weapon skills are usually notably better. Like Dartagnan's debuffs and Joan's damage cut. But the question is... is there any point in playing defensive when you can just use Herc and kill your enemies faster? Usually, the answer is no - it's simply better to Herc up and go for it. If that's not what you're doing, it's because you have a very, very specific plan and you intend to stick to it. So you have no doubt. When not in doubt... go for your grand plan.

And on a sidenote, the exceptions are the offensive weapons of Herc, Morgan and arguably Shingen are better than their HP counterparts. Shingen's Lance and Bow perform different roles, so.

Cobblemaniac
08-19-2018, 10:04 PM
It's not so much of a big news but I figured I might as well share it:

https://twitter.com/kamihimeproject/status/1029971281209434112

Apparently events like all SP quests open and half AP cost SP quests are gonna be a thing in the distant future. Wonder what other stuff they'll implement along the way...

BlazeAlter
08-19-2018, 10:07 PM
It's not so much of a big news but I figured I might as well share it:

https://twitter.com/kamihimeproject/status/1029971281209434112

Apparently events like all SP quests open and half AP cost SP quests are gonna be a thing in the distant future. Wonder what other stuff they'll implement along the way...

You know what I'd like again?
Half AP Disasters because I need more SR fodder in my enhancing life
but yeah I suppose half AP for SP quests can also be appreciated if a person is short on those runes

Amak
08-20-2018, 12:03 AM
Quick orb shop question: Selling one 4 star eidolon and five 0 star ediolons nets the same amount of orbs, right? (obviously of the same type)

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 12:15 AM
Indeed it does

Haxmo
08-20-2018, 02:36 AM
When in doubt, go with Herc.

So Herc + ATK wep + what skill?
Black propaganda or just full offense Avalon's guidance?

And this seems like an end game setup, my account is a month old so its tough to go full offense.

Slashley
08-20-2018, 03:12 AM
If you're new and struggling, Mordred is usually your best bet. If that's the case, it's a bit too early for any Relic for you, really.

Avalon's guidance is a very poor EX skill. It sounds nice, but 20% Atk+ is nowhere near 20% more damage done. Go with a debuff - if you were the guy with Sol, Mordred with Ambush should do you fine until you start approaching endgame.

Cobblemaniac
08-20-2018, 06:11 AM
Well, fine and dandy giveaway for android users... but iOS users get cucked.

Does android emulator qualify?

Unregistered
08-20-2018, 10:14 AM
Is it worth to use Hercules for Thunder now?
Noel+SS+Hrc Relic = 50% def down
35% attack down with Cyclops too.

Or should I wait for Baal U and use Shingen?

Slashley
08-20-2018, 10:20 AM
Well, fine and dandy giveaway for android users... but iOS users get cucked.

Does android emulator qualify?They have no way of knowing, so yes. It does.

HugMeTender
08-20-2018, 01:01 PM
So now with the addition of Eros, I feel like my Light team is stronger than my Water team.

Is it worth changing my grind from Water Rag to Light in pursuit of those beautiful relic weapons? (Before someone says do both water AND Light I can't right now because I'm still farming Thunder. I'm not online enough in a day to farm 3 sets of rag.)

I'm a little further behind in obtaining assault weapons for Light, however since I have a full SSR light team I feel like it's a better investment.

To refresh any memories, Thunder is my main team (in case that affects my next team).

(I won't bother showing full weapon and Eidolon SS since I haven't worked on either element so they're both obviously lacking.)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180820/c9ca285343699249e5ad423d78299893.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180820/77ed6cedaf991069f408ee8a9133caa7.jpg

MagicSpice
08-20-2018, 01:49 PM
you're eventually gonna want a relic weapon for each element... you honestly need to farm all 3, but focus on what you feel is the strongest...

and yeah, you're light time is looking quite strong, but so is your water team, hard to say who's better in my case, but since that water gird is more developed than your light one, i'd probably farm the water relic first while still trying to get light weapons (like the one from this collab right now) and assault SR for light to fill holes

nonsensei
08-20-2018, 01:55 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/481189580603916298/Unnamed.jpg

Fix these, please. My eyes are burning.

And to answer your question.. both water & light are pretty well-covered in regards of debuffs & got a pretty good survivability, so they both work fine as an insurance for stuff that you're not familiar with, or stuff that you can't bruteforce with thunder. Light has an advantage compared to water since it has no weakness, which serves the previously mentioned use better.
Both light & water rags are pretty cancerous, so that doesn't really decide the question.. although, if thunder is your main, I'd assume you're having an easier time with water rag.
In the end, I guess it's up to you. If you're a bit ahead with water, I'd probably go with that. You will eventually grab light as well, anyway judging by what you said.

HugMeTender
08-20-2018, 01:59 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/481189580603916298/Unnamed.jpg

Fix these, please. My eyes are burning.I mean, it's that or Mordred. I haven't unlocked any other Legendary soul yet.

MagicSpice
08-20-2018, 02:01 PM
just tried the kamihime app.... it's fine... but there's one problem....

you get NO info on other players in raids... so there's a long delay on what happens in the raid and what you can see. and reloading doesn't mitigate this cause reloading is slow too...

so for raid content, you're better off playing from the browser in some form

I mean, it's that or Mordred. I haven't unlocked any other Legendary soul yet.

mordred is honestly better... she should be your light soul until you can get herc and/or shingen

and yeah, diana has an A-frame def debuff. her with tsukiyomi and mordred should stick you near the def debuff cap (40% if i remember right). and you got someone giving A frame atk debuffs (eros) so that should put you at the cap for that (mordred + sol + eros)

nonsensei
08-20-2018, 02:10 PM

And Mordred works perfectly until you get Herc. And I'd recommend Sniper Shot (this should go without much thinking, tho) as EX.

HugMeTender
08-20-2018, 02:11 PM
just tried the kamihime app.... it's fine... but there's one problem....

you get NO info on other players in raids... so there's a long delay on what happens in the raid and what you can see. and reloading doesn't mitigate this cause reloading is slow too...

so for raid content, you're better off playing from the browser in some form

mordred is honestly better... she should be your light soul until you can get herc and/or shingen

and yeah, diana has an A-frame def debuff. her with tsukiyomi and mordred should stick you near the def debuff cap (40% if i remember right). and you got someone giving A frame atk debuffs (eros) so that should put you at the cap for that (mordred + sol + eros)There's also this problem, I don't have a Light Weapon Mordred can equip other than a crappy SR that I really shouldn't have even gotten since it's stats suck.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180820/51b3f9bde961dc5500636366e92846f0.jpg

nonsensei
08-20-2018, 02:24 PM
There's also this problem, I don't have a Light Weapon Mordred can equip other than a crappy SR that I really shouldn't have even gotten since it's stats suck.

some pic with weps

Well, that's certainly a hurting point, but that's just modifying your burst multiplier from 4.5 to 3.5.. I'd take it over having to use d'Art.. actually, if you got a 1* or lower SSR gun equipped to d'Art, the burst modifier is only 4, not even 4.5.

HugMeTender
08-20-2018, 02:28 PM
Huh, I figured equipping a SR instead of an SSR would hurt more than that. I really do prefer Mordred, I just have a love affair with D'art because I use my Thunder team so much. Snatch turns Mammon into a monster.

Aidoru
08-20-2018, 03:25 PM
If you want to keep using all your SSR light himes, you can just use Mordred with Ambush instead using Sniper Shot and keep Diana subbed. Mordred already comes with a weaker b-frame debuff and while you may only have -45% def down with the set up, it's good enough for the majority of content.

RoguePlayer
08-20-2018, 03:31 PM
Just wondering if there was anyway to reset your account or profile to start again from the beginning?

RP :neutral:

sanahtlig
08-20-2018, 05:05 PM
Just wondering if there was anyway to reset your account or profile to start again from the beginning?
Create a new account and stop logging into the other one.

Cobblemaniac
08-20-2018, 07:58 PM
They have no way of knowing, so yes. It does.

Naise to hear, thanks.

That's... a bother.

We've got like 3 advents running (collab, Horus and Phoenix), so you might want to invest some HEs into farming mats for half elixirs so you get Hercules earlier.

Seriously, she's that fucking good.

Haxmo
08-21-2018, 03:15 AM
I assume all SR gacha eidolons should just get sent to the glue factory?

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 03:17 AM
Is it worth to use Hercules for Thunder now?
Noel+SS+Hrc Relic = 50% def down
35% attack down with Cyclops too.

Or should I wait for Baal U and use Shingen?

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 03:43 AM
copy paste:
◆Event Description
A total of 100 Million Magic Jewels will be equally distributed between users who downloaded the Kamihime App.
is it only for newly reg acc? or dl the app???

Slashley
08-21-2018, 03:52 AM
I assume all SR gacha eidolons should just get sent to the glue factory?Only Anzu and possibly Yamata-no-Orochi are worth anything.
copy paste:
◆Event Description
A total of 100 Million Magic Jewels will be equally distributed between users who downloaded the Kamihime App.
is it only for newly reg acc? or dl the app???100m divided between every account which has logged in through the app. So if there's 100m users, everyone gets 1 Jewel!

We know that the active userbase is about 10k, so if everyone of those logs in on two different accounts, we're talking about 5000 Jewels per account. Which is probably a realistic expectation on Nutaku side.

bigblackcock
08-21-2018, 04:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_GIMqCsPyQ&feature=youtu.be

Amak
08-21-2018, 04:08 AM
Will the Kamihime app eventually be able to run auto-battles in the background? (or maybe it can but it is me who's missing something)

Delete
08-21-2018, 04:36 AM
Only Anzu and possibly Yamata-no-Orochi are worth anything.100m divided between every account which has logged in through the app. So if there's 100m users, everyone gets 1 Jewel!

We know that the active userbase is about 10k, so if everyone of those logs in on two different accounts, we're talking about 5000 Jewels per account. Which is probably a realistic expectation on Nutaku side.

While it's true that the active userbase is around 10-11ks, we know also that like 3/4 of that are very casual people. I will be very surprised if more than 5.000 use the app

Slashley
08-21-2018, 05:02 AM
We know that ~10k people access Union Events at least once. But a shocking amount of people can still be playing the game. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if there was 100k different people who play the game, just not stuff like Union Events. But only a fraction of them will be lured by the Jewel promise from the app.

That, combined with people also logging in with their alt accounts, means that I'm expecting about 20k people to do it. It could be only 1k as well, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Time will tell.

Cobblemaniac
08-21-2018, 06:35 AM
And another news DMM side...

https://twitter.com/kamihimeproject/status/1031845880633147392

Uriel. In a yukata.

Delete
08-21-2018, 06:38 AM
We know that ~10k people access Union Events at least once. But a shocking amount of people can still be playing the game. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if there was 100k different people who play the game, just not stuff like Union Events. But only a fraction of them will be lured by the Jewel promise from the app.

That, combined with people also logging in with their alt accounts, means that I'm expecting about 20k people to do it. It could be only 1k as well, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Time will tell.

I really wish you are right. While on this Jewels thing few people are more for each one, on the long run more people playing is the best for the game ^^

Ginger D Arc
08-21-2018, 06:49 AM

Uriel. In a yukata.

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about...

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 09:03 AM
how to fix session error on kami apps?

Laventale
08-21-2018, 09:37 AM

Uriel. In a yukata.

Is that fucking Wind Uriel?

Cobblemaniac
08-21-2018, 09:47 AM
That's fucking wind Uriel, with a hella defensive moveset (also makes me scratch my head) that makes me wonder if everything works normally, or there's some hidden sandbag in her moveset. <br />
<br />
For...

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 09:58 AM
What question would you have about the burst effect? Shouldn't it be like normal Uriel's burst effect? Unless you're asking about exactly how much per charge it is then, then yea, we're waiting on...

Cobblemaniac
08-21-2018, 10:02 AM
I actually was intending to ask that, and where the charge came from, then I saw her passive. <br />
<br />
So yup, the second question would be referring to her charge multiplier addition to her burst. <br />
<br />
2nd...

Slashley
08-21-2018, 11:01 AM
2nd skill looks... ok until we figure out if there's a cap for that heal? Please let there be no capThere have been single target heals before which have had no cap, so maybe.

Laventale
08-21-2018, 02:32 PM
Serious question here.

We got the Eidolon Shop which was a complete blessing for me.

Are we gonna get a Weapon Shop anytime soon or it doesn't exist on DMM?

Tanukimo
08-21-2018, 02:34 PM
Serious question here.

We got the Eidolon Shop which was a complete blessing for me.

Are we gonna get a Weapon Shop anytime soon or it doesn't exist on DMM?

There's an orichalchum shop where you can get old raid weapons.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 02:54 PM
Huh, it just clicked for me that wind Uriel is... uh, wind. So would her stacking defense buff stack with Hebe's stacking defense buff? Hebe being a wind SR with a... worse version of Cernunnos (dark SR)'s stacking def buff. (Hebe's +3% defense every 3 turns, Cernunnos's +4% defense every 2 turns)
...and continuing along that train of thought, would Hebe's stacking atk debuff stack with Caspiel's stacking atk debuff?

nonsensei
08-21-2018, 02:55 PM
There's an orichalchum shop where you can get old raid weapons.

... which arrives late November.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/471584123132051457.png?v=1

HugMeTender
08-21-2018, 03:14 PM
Are the SSR accessories worth grabbing from the Eidolon store? I'm sitting on 3k points because of the overwhelming amount of stuff in the store. I'm kind of getting the feeling that the Kaisers are the only worthwhile thing in the shop.

As a side note, I already have a base water and thunder Kaiser.

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 03:24 PM
They're not really worth it, no. The main things to get are the kaisers and maybe 2nd copies of the ~2k atk eidolons. 2nd Tiamat's nice to have for the raw stats. 2nd Adramelech for Horus users. 2nd Icarus for Pazuzu users. 2nd St. Nicholas for Mana users. Maybe the SR eidolon limit break items if there are certain SRs you really want to raise for whatever reason (maybe you want a 4* Diabolos out of principal, or you have a Yamata no Orochi for which you just aren't getting more copies of via gacha), but those are low in priority.
...and wait, when the hell did regalia get added to the orb shop? That has to be a fairly recent update, right?

HugMeTender
08-21-2018, 03:42 PM
I actually started the game on the tail end of the Tiamat event. I read up on the forums and even though I was weak AF, I just assisted in raids and got her 1 star. Guess I should MBL her, huh?

nonsensei
08-21-2018, 04:03 PM
Don't go wasting orbs until you're done exchanging Kaisers.. - is what I'd like to say, but Tiamat is kinda an exception, if you don't have an MLB copy of her. Useful active, amazing stats & works as a main eido, too. You'd use her on every eido grid unless you're a sea creature.
But srsly, otherwise Kaisers should be the prior target. Don't bother with previous raid eidos until you're done exchanging them. Their active is just way too useful & even at 0*, they got good enough stats to not make you lose too much stat.
Also, forget about accessories, SR stuff & anything other in shop, unless you really like memeing. Maybe HEs if you're in need of some emergency supply to finish some advent event.

...and wait, when the hell did regalia get added to the orb shop? That has to be a fairly recent update, right?

Wut u smokin'?

Unregistered
08-21-2018, 04:26 PM
(for DMM) Regalia are listed at 75 orbs each, with a cap of 30 per month. Ohhh, it's part of the August 10 update, along with AP/BP cost reductions for the disaster raids.

FreeToPay
08-21-2018, 05:47 PM
Anyone else just crashing when trying to start a battle on the Kamihime app?

Cobblemaniac
08-21-2018, 10:45 PM
Anyone else just crashing when trying to start a battle on the Kamihime app?

Why not just play on the browser? Unless the game is that hard to play on android browser...

I'm on iOS, game works fine, hardly could find a reason to justify the necessity of using an app for the game :think:

Raistlansol
08-22-2018, 12:09 AM
So I got another copy of Gae Bolg, and while I was breaking it I noticed that some of my weapons (like Solignight) are showing 4 stars now, and others are showing 3. I thought they were starting to roll out FLB next event, did I miss something? Couldn't see any discussion on it either. I did take a few days break though.

Cobblemaniac
08-22-2018, 12:12 AM
So I got another copy of Gae Bolg, and while I was breaking it I noticed that some of my weapons (like Solignight) are showing 4 stars now, and others are showing 3. I thought they were starting to roll out FLB next event, did I miss something? Couldn't see any discussion on it either. I did take a few days break though.

That's dragon eye weapons, they might have already released some 4LBs for certain hime release weapons with the introduction of GO.

Raistlansol
08-22-2018, 12:14 AM
That's dragon eye weapons, they might have already released some 4LBs for certain hime release weapons with the introduction of GO.

Yeah, I know some of them are dragon eye weapons, but specifically the weapons for Sol, Tyr, Gaia, Ares, Shiva and a couple of others are showing 4 stars now. They also have a Final Limit Break button on them when I go in. Guess they snuck that in.

Cloudofdarkhole6
08-22-2018, 12:36 AM
they added the button and additional star, but not the actual possibility to FLB the weapon yet, it just tells you that you dont have enough materials and gems.

it also doesnt show the additional/changed weapon skills of weapons that will be receiving an FLB with the upcoming event most likely

Slashley
08-22-2018, 03:18 AM
So I got another copy of Gae Bolg, and while I was breaking it I noticed that some of my weapons (like Solignight) are showing 4 stars now, and others are showing 3. I thought they were starting to roll out FLB next event, did I miss something? Couldn't see any discussion on it either. I did take a few days break though.The way you usually do game development is that you put stuff into the game before it is implemented. It's no wonder if you see FLBs as a thing before they're actually a thing, they're just preparing their release.

FreeToPay
08-22-2018, 07:30 AM
Why not just play on the browser? Unless the game is that hard to play on android browser...

I'm on iOS, game works fine, hardly could find a reason to justify the necessity of using an app for the game :think:

The app is a bit faster than the mobile version for me.

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 09:44 AM
Is wind Uriel the only entry on the wiki for whom someone uploaded and linked gifs of the in-battle SD form? Or have there been others to get this treatment?

Cobblemaniac
08-22-2018, 09:51 AM
Is wind Uriel the only entry on the wiki for whom someone uploaded and linked gifs of the in-battle SD form? Or have there been others to get this treatment?

... that's something I actually didn't notice.

It's likely a first for wind Uriel... I've been digging through 10 and none other has popped up with their in battle sprites so far...

Also jesus those Uriel sprites are adorable

Laventale
08-22-2018, 11:54 AM
... that's something I actually didn't notice.

It's likely a first for wind Uriel... I've been digging through 10 and none other has popped up with their in battle sprites so far...

Also jesus those Uriel sprites are adorable

Gimme link.

Kimoi
08-22-2018, 01:43 PM
Gimme link.
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?%EF%BC%BB%E5%A4%A2%E7%B6%BF%E3%81%AE%E8% 8A%B3%E6%97%8B%EF%BC%BD%E3%82%A6%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8 %E3%83%AB
Below the red text.
It's the first time I see someone post those there, too.

Laventale
08-22-2018, 02:21 PM
The dick of my heart needs her

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%EF%BC%BB%E5%A4%A2%E7%B6%BF%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B3 %E6%97%8B%EF%BC%BD%E3%82%A6%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8%E3%8 3%AB&src=SD7.gif

XGPRO
08-22-2018, 03:22 PM
Hello, I would like to ask a question regarding the Kamihime application. Although I made a thread before, mistakenly that is, can anyone still answer my question? What I seek to find is the exact location the data downloaded is stored. I know first-hand it's in the internal storage, but I want to find its precise location to either extract it or compare it with the original browser game or other experimentation. If anyone has any idea as to where everything is located, I'd be glad to know as I've searched every bit of the internal Android storage but still couldn't find it (unless I missed something, who knows). Thanks in advance

HugMeTender
08-22-2018, 04:02 PM
So I just need another 400 Soul P to get Herc. The current Crossover event seems to have really expensive Soul P. Is it worth grabbing, or is this other Advent even where I can get my remaining Soul P necessary?

Aidoru
08-22-2018, 04:27 PM
The cross over event is using the old exchange rate shop as we were suppose to have this event a ways back, that or because it's a month long. Regardless, this means you can only buy 3 sets of 10 for 300 soul p, which isn't even enough for you and more costly each set. The upcoming Horus event (coming out tonight) will likely use the current cheaper rates and have 600 soul p available, so you're better off just farming the Horus event ones.

Cobblemaniac
08-22-2018, 07:56 PM
The dick of my heart needs her

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%EF%BC%BB%E5%A4%A2%E7%B6%BF%E3%81%AE%E8%8A%B3 %E6%97%8B%EF%BC%BD%E3%82%A6%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8%E3%8 3%AB&src=SD7.gif

Couldn't have said it better.

Her dying sprite has her spear malfunctioning too... kinda neat cause that's literally the source of her cotton candy.

So I just need another 400 Soul P to get Herc. The current Crossover event seems to have really expensive Soul P. Is it worth grabbing, or is this other Advent even where I can get my remaining Soul P necessary?

Do note that this is a one month long advent, so after you're done farming for the SSR weapon, SR SL fodder and the eido you could use leftover materials for the soul points. Leftover, because you can clear the event mission "clear stuff 5 times" every day and get back just about your AP's worth, depending on your cap.

Outside of that, like Aidoru mentions there's Horus, which gives a huge crap ton of soul points in the shop for a much better comparative value.

Practice patience though, event's like a few hours away.

Extra edit (because OMEGALUL):

The dudes editing the wiki found the need to put this as an additional note in Uriel's page:

... wonder if that's actually a fact in Japan culture, and why I see so many yukatas in doujins :think:

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 12:33 AM
What's the minimum amount of prizes a newish player should try to get from any given event? Am I supposed to feverishly consume AP pots to max out weapons?

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 12:41 AM
What's the minimum amount of prizes a newish player should try to get from any given event? Am I supposed to feverishly consume AP pots to max out weapons?

Assuming that said newish player can clear ultimate levels in advent, since the other 2 kinds can be carried hard by union/ other ppl anyway...

Priority goes to half elixirs (to sustain more farming), good SSR weapons and eidolons, then to the jewels.

For events with average weapons and eidos, you could consider sitting the weapons out in favour for just getting the jewels. For the horus event however, this isn't recommended, cause fire events are few and far between, and you're not getting much of a chance to get any more fire weapons should you consider picking up fire in the future.

For events with trash eidolons and weapons, if you're a newbie you can just forget both, or one or the other, depending on which types are trash and not.

Finally, if you're not able to consistently clear ultimate, consider sitting the second (constant cost) weapon out, especially if it sucks or is meh. The eidolon and first constant cost weapon should be cheap enough for you to get, then it's jewel hoarding time.

Keep asking around which weapons are good if you can't decide.

Edit: Incremental edited to constant, I'm a dumb fuck.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 02:01 AM
when will we get ssr artemis?.artemis is the only one i want, but the 2limited is convincing me to draw >o<''

bigblackcock
08-23-2018, 02:04 AM
when will we get ssr artemis?.artemis is the only one i want, but the 2limited is convincing me to draw >o<''

she'll be available next event (Trivia/ dark raid)

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 02:43 AM
she'll be available next event (Trivia/ dark raid)

thanks... ^0^

Aidoru
08-23-2018, 08:28 AM

Wait for SSR Artemis and then draw while also having chances the limited set himes.

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 09:05 AM
So I got on DMM and tried to set up something there...

First, gotta VPN to Japan because somehow my country don't support the games otherwise, and second, laggy as all hell. Apparently you can't skip the tutorial either...

Any fixes to all the 3 problems above, or I'm just gonna have to tough my way through all that? :neutral:

Laventale
08-23-2018, 09:20 AM
Any fixes to all the 3 problems above, or I'm just gonna have to tough my way through all that? :neutral:

You gotta deal with it, also with the fact that you only get to pull once instead of twice like on Nutaku servers.

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 09:27 AM
You gotta deal with it, also with the fact that you only get to pull once instead of twice like on Nutaku servers.

Damn, I'm dreading the day nutaku drops this game whenever it is...

Slashley
08-23-2018, 09:37 AM
Damn, I'm dreading the day nutaku drops this game whenever it is...When it comes to online games, it's always about the journey, not the end. Because that end will come eventually, so if that's what your "goal" was, then you'll only wonder what did you spend all that time on.

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 09:42 AM
When it comes to online games, it's always about the journey, not the end. Because that end will come eventually, so if that's what your "goal" was, then you'll only wonder what did you spend all that time on.

That's one hell of a quote if I'd ever seen one.

It's more like I'd prefer if the journey never ended, but I do catch your drift. Thanks :bgrin:

HugMeTender
08-23-2018, 11:18 AM
So this new Ryu-Oh would make my Thunder team amazing (I can finally replace off element Sol). Is she limited (meaning not available in the next Miracle ticket) or is she worth trying some Gacha for? I can still try the 3k jewels and prem tickets from the event and if all else fails, I can still buy the guaranteed SSR Hime Gacha.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 11:20 AM
The thunder Ryu-oh/water Freya/wind Apep set is limited.

Cloudofdarkhole6
08-23-2018, 11:56 AM
Did weapons from the dragon eye exchange that you already had (either from SSR weapon ticket or exchanged) not receive the update of getting a second skill or is it just a bug? As the ones i already posses still only have 1 skill, but it shows 2 in the exchange

HugMeTender
08-23-2018, 12:38 PM
Son of a bitch. I figured I'd blow $30 and attempt the Ryu-Oh and instead of her, I get Tyr. The rainbow gate got me so pumped lol. Now I'm awkwardly depressed.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 01:40 PM
How often do AP and BP region? Is it 3 min for AP and 20 for BP?

Also, does the +1 AP at rank-up go on forever, or is it capped after a certain rank?

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 01:54 PM
Yes, 3 minutes for AP, 20 minutes for BP. The timer resets when doing an action that is listed to cost that resource (even if the cost is zero).
So for AP, the timer resets when you start a quest (I think when the loading starts) or a harem episode. For BP, I think it's when you start loading into a raid. But I'm not 100% sure when it comes to a situation where you spend a half-elixir or seeds and then back out.

The +1 AP at rank up continues until rank 60 (at which point you should have 80 AP). Then it becomes +1 AP for every two ranks up until rank 104 (at which point you should have 102 AP). Then the rate slows down again, but I'm not sure on the exact rate just yet. I'm at rank 111 with 104 AP.

Slashley
08-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Yes, 3 minutes for AP, 20 minutes for BP. The timer resets when doing an action that is listed to cost that resource (even if the cost is zero).
So for AP, the timer resets when you start a quest (I think when the loading starts) or a harem episode. For BP, I think it's when you start loading into a raid. But I'm not 100% sure when it comes to a situation where you spend a half-elixir or seeds and then back out.Using Seeds or HEs does the same as spending that resource. That is, if you're at 0 BP and you have 10 minutes until your next BP tick, if you spend 4 Seeds then it'll be 20 minutes until your next BP tick.

The system sucks ass, to be honest.

Saeleyna
08-23-2018, 05:40 PM
Now that the soul weapons for Morgan and Shingen are out, was wondering which I should invest in picking up for my water party - Herc or Shingen. Current comp is:
Shingen, Sarasvati, Aphrodite, Asherah, and Ryu-Oh

I love using Shingen, but a large part of that is she's equipped with Storm Bow Alvand which gives me def down on burst, and I almost never have problems getting a full burst off after using provisional forest. The fact that Herc's axe gives def down on burst makes it super appealing, but I also don't know what Shingen's burst skill is. From what I remember reading the buff to provisional forest goes from 300-500%, but I don't know how that compares to the elemental attack buff from Herc's weapon or the loss(?) or the extra def down. For reference I'm currently at ~44k attack (3 atk++, 1 pride weapon, 5 atk+, 2 hp+, and 1 hp++).

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 07:01 PM
Now that the soul weapons for Morgan and Shingen are out, was wondering which I should invest in picking up for my water party - Herc or Shingen. Current comp is:
Shingen, Sarasvati, Aphrodite, Asherah, and Ryu-Oh

I love using Shingen, but a large part of that is she's equipped with Storm Bow Alvand which gives me def down on burst, and I almost never have problems getting a full burst off after using provisional forest. The fact that Herc's axe gives def down on burst makes it super appealing, but I also don't know what Shingen's burst skill is. From what I remember reading the buff to provisional forest goes from 300-500%, but I don't know how that compares to the elemental attack buff from Herc's weapon or the loss(?) or the extra def down. For reference I'm currently at ~44k attack (3 atk++, 1 pride weapon, 5 atk+, 2 hp+, and 1 hp++).

As a fellow water main, my general advice is to go Herc instead of Shingen, because Shingen’s burst gen is something only wind can keep up with for now, and you’re much better off with the all rounder skill set of Hercules. Some people might still opt for Shingen, however, with builds around Saraswati and Asherah, but my take is that it’s not really worth the clicking effort.

Specifically to your case, you don’t have the def break cap achieved, so it’s even more imperative you run Hercules to cover that def break you don’t have to band aid the fact that water just doesn’t do damage for shit. Shingen’s burst effect is to gain more burst, btw, so effectively she refreshes burst sooner than every other soul save Arthur.

sanahtlig
08-23-2018, 08:14 PM
With Asherah and Exceed skill the benefit of Provisional Forest is reduced (you can stack to +180% or more Burst modifier regularly). Couple this with a composition that can only reach -20-40% DEF without eidolons, and Hercules becomes a bit more attractive. With Shingen you'd need to keep the event weapon or run Vine, both of which are forbidden.

Slashley
08-23-2018, 08:47 PM
-- but I also don't know what Shingen's burst skill is.+30 burst to self after Burst. So kinda like bursting costs her only 70 burst.
From what I remember reading the buff to provisional forest goes from 300-500%,--That's Shingen's HP weapon. You want her elemental attack weapon, which allows her to use PF without outside help. Well, I guess you have have Sarasvati and Asherah for outside help, but still, the elemental attack is just too good to give up.
With Asherah and Exceed skill the benefit of Provisional Forest is reduced (you can stack to +180% or more Burst modifier regularly).--Hmm? Explain? Now that Shingen's weapon is out, burst modifier should be capped at a whopping 500%. Even with PF (200%), some Exceeds and some Asherah stacks, there's still plenty of room before the cap.

I don't think anyone has tested that yet, though. I'm sure it'll be done once Gluttony hits, since it's easy to test there.

sanahtlig
08-23-2018, 08:54 PM
Now that Shingen's weapon is out, burst modifier should be capped at a whopping 500%. Even with PF (200%), some Exceeds and some Asherah stacks, there's still plenty of room before the cap.
As I understand, the Burst modifier cap is +300%, which is expanded to +500% only when Shingen's HP weapon is equipped. 3 SLVL20 or 2 SLVL30 Union weapons with Exceed skill will get you +90, and 3 stacks of Asherah buff will get you another +90. That limits the benefit of Provisional Forest to +120 or +320 (don't forget to factor in the -10 to -15% damage from running HP instead of elem ATK skill).

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 09:00 PM
As I understand, the Burst modifier cap is +300%, which is expanded to +500% only when Shingen's HP weapon is equipped. 3 SLVL20 or 2 SLVL30 Union weapons with Exceed skill will get you +90, and 3 stacks of Asherah buff will get you another +90. That limits the benefit of Provisional Forest to +120 or +320 (don't forget to factor in the -10 to -15% damage from running HP instead of elem ATK skill).

According to the wiki the burst modifier (soft?) cap is a solid 500%. Shingen's HP weapon increases the amount of burst damage boost, the cap stays exactly the same.

Slashley
08-23-2018, 09:01 PM
As I understand, the Burst modifier cap is +300%, which is expanded to +500% only when Shingen's HP weapon is equipped.I believe it is a universal change.

2017/08/21(ウェポン最終限界突破・神龍眼武 ステータス調整・英霊武器追加)
ステータス効果「バーストダメージ ップ」の効果量上限増加

Of course, does this apply on Nutaku or not is another matter.
According to the wiki the burst modifier (soft?) cap is a solid 500%. Shingen's HP weapon increases the amount of burst damage boost, the cap stays exactly the same.I think it's a hard cap. Damage is soft-capped, everything else hard-capped.

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 09:10 PM
I think it's a hard cap. Damage is soft-capped, everything else hard-capped.

That does bring up the question of burst cap increase skills such as on AW Uriel and Aether. We know for a fact that skills like these raise the soft cap to above 1m, but does it actually do anything to the burst modifier cap?

Slashley
08-23-2018, 09:19 PM
I can't be bothered to check, but usually, those things are calculated separately from the "normal" burst modifier. Usually your burst modifier is rarity bonus (200% Rs to 500% on Awakened SSRs) + burst damage buff (capped at 300%/500%, this includes PF, Exceed and other +burst damage skills like Asherah's stacking buff).

But for some Hime, it's rarity bonus + bust damage buff + special modifier. Like that Countdown 0 buff that one Awakened Light Hime gets, her modifier isn't added to burst damage buff if I recall right.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 09:27 PM
The cap on +burst damage doesn't get changed. But that cap is specific to +burst damage buffs. For example, Uriel doesn't care about that cap at all as her passive technically isn't '+burst damage'.

sanahtlig
08-23-2018, 09:31 PM
I believe it is a universal change.
Huh, well that was an odd misunderstanding on my part of the line on Asherah's page:

備襲如林と同時に使う際、このアビ3 なら+290%、4回なら+300%に達し、4回以 上は無駄になってしまうので注意が 要。
追記:信玄の専用武器と同時に上限 500%になる。
Good to know. Thanks.

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 09:33 PM
I mean her burst effect. The bonus damage per charge thing. It's bonus damage that's still part of the burst attack itself (thus counting towards the burst streak, unlike something like awakened Ea's...

Cobblemaniac
08-23-2018, 09:41 PM
I can't be bothered to check, but usually, those things are calculated separately from the "normal" burst modifier. Usually your burst modifier is rarity bonus (200% Rs to 500% on Awakened SSRs) + burst damage buff (capped at 300%/500%, this includes PF, Exceed and other +burst damage skills like Asherah's stacking buff).

But for some Hime, it's rarity bonus + bust damage buff + special modifier. Like that Countdown 0 buff that one Awakened Light Hime gets, her modifier isn't added to burst damage buff if I recall right.

Metatron's? It apparently classifies as normal burst damage buff, a 5.75x multiplier apparently. Here's the snip:

Also, referring to mechanics such as legos on Pluto, tokens on Uriel, corrosion on Lakshimi etc, I'm assuming these are not considered burst modifier the same way Takeminakata's sword isn't?

Edit: well... kinda answered by unregistered, apparently my post typing took more than 10 minutes :sweat:

Huh, well that was an odd misunderstanding on my part of the line on Asherah's page

Perhaps old himes don't really warrant a page update until they get a huge buff or something of the sort. Either way, the more updated information can be found in the damage calculation pages of the wiki here:

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 09:53 PM
The wiki is unclear on Pluto's legos.
As for Lakshmi's bonus damage at corrosion 4 thing, it's implied to be a separate attack entirely type deal, as it has its own soft cap of 450k.
Now, my inference there is based on awakened Acala's burst effect being additional damage against raging enemies. AW Acala's burst effect is listed as 80% of normal burst damage and has its own soft damage cap of 500k. It is also explicitly noted here that this is a pursuit type thing which is not included in burst streak damage calculation, in contrast to Uriel.

Bear
08-24-2018, 03:43 AM
Errr... Sora, both Abi1 and Abi3 consumes 1 sword each (while Abi1 gives back 3) so that would be 4 sword tokens in the end which translates to 1m echo dmg. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Pluto's lego blocks aren't...

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 10:58 AM
Thanks, Bear!
Since echo bursts do normally benefit from normal burst damage buffs, would they also receive increases to the soft damage cap from Exceed and the like?

And on a completely different note: how recent was the update that changed the AP refill from ranking up to adding AP instead (that is, not wasting any AP)? I just noticed that when hitting rank 112 today, but I don't remember that happening when I last ranked up weeks ago.

Cobblemaniac
08-24-2018, 11:10 AM
snip

That's... really good info I'd have to note down.

It's really tough to tell that apart according to the wiki, both cause google translate language and I can't read japanese without taking like 20 minutes to check every word. Are there any indications as to what is echo burst and what isn't on the hime's pages?

And on a completely different note: how recent was the update that changed the AP refill from ranking up to adding AP instead (that is, not wasting any AP)? I just noticed that when hitting rank 112 today, but I don't remember that happening when I last ranked up weeks ago.

Specifically when? I don't remember. However, I'd wager that the rank up refill stack was implemented at the same time as the UI change during Amaltheia's event.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 11:36 AM
I haven't seen any chances to whale for bricks in quite some time. How often do such opportunities generally come around?

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 11:37 AM
Generally, you can assume a burst effect is an echo burst if a separate soft damage cap/'attenuation value' is mentioned. IE for something to have its own soft damage cap, it must be its own attack/hit.
Unfortunately, Marduk's doesn't have an attenuation value listed. You'll have to go the description of her first ability in the after awakening section. The last sentence in that description will be something like 'also, if Marduk herself is in a fortified state, a burst attack will also occur'. Then when you hover over that line, you should see the japanese text popup. Somewhere in there will mention 'burst ni (pursuit) (attack) mo hasseisuru'. Pursuit attacks tend to be separate attacks/hits.

Slashley
08-24-2018, 11:38 AM
It's really tough to tell that apart according to the wiki, both cause google translate language and I can't read japanese without taking like 20 minutes to check every word. Are there any indications as to what is echo burst and what isn't on the hime's pages?I did try to decode that stuff into the Encyclopedia, but now...
I haven't seen any chances to whale for bricks in quite some time. How often do such opportunities generally come around?The first one was new year's, and we've only had a second one? So not very often.

Amak
08-24-2018, 01:11 PM
Question about the Light 100% Eidolon. First, is the Nutaku description wrong (it's static 100%) or does it really have the Illuyanka/Horus-style passive? Assuming the description is accurate, when picked as a support Eidolon does the passive work off the Eidolons I have equipped or the Ediolons that player have equipped? And if it's the former, how much is the bonus if I have only one light eidolon equipped?

Slashley
08-24-2018, 01:39 PM
The Nutaku description is highly likely to be wrong. It should be 80% with no Light Eidolons, so maybe 4% per Light sub-Eidolon. Not sure of the exact number.

They're based on the Eidolons you have equipped.

HugMeTender
08-24-2018, 01:51 PM
Question about the fire eidolon, will she eventually be available in the shop? I find myself really busy with life so I'm trying to optimize what I'm getting from the event since I'll likely not be able to farm it completely.

(As an added note, I don't have a single Fire SSR Hime so I'm not building a fire team any time soon).

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 02:10 PM
This event type is advent, so it's an automatic no. If you miss it now, you'll have to wait for whenever it gets a reprint, which will be far off in the future if it does occur. Note that the newest advent to get a reprint so far is Kyuuki. Since then, the reprints that DMM has ran have actually been old events getting 2nd Reprints.

Moreover, as far as I can see on the wiki, the eidolon orb shop stops at Adramelech. We're effectively in the era where, as far as new advents and raids are concerned, you get the prizes or you miss them for the forseeable (1 year) future.

Slashley
08-24-2018, 02:12 PM
Horus? Advent Eidolons don't go into the Eidolon Orb store. Adra will do you just fine, though.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 02:25 PM
Huh, now that I'm looking at the shop page again... I see that the exchange limits in the material shop have been tweaked with. When did DMM get that update? Cause hell yea I'd want the 50/week T2 crystals, 20/week T3 crystals, and 10/week T4 crystals.

Unregistered
08-24-2018, 03:24 PM
Why is the app launching chrome when opened?
I'm using Android-x86 in VirtualBox, downloaded the apk, and installed it. I have no idea what's happening after this point. And both the app and chrome aren't responding. I'm not sure if I'm allocating an insufficient amount of ram (2 gigs), the computer I'm trying this on is just too slow in general (it's kind of a shitty laptop), or if it's an issue with the app.

Slashley
08-24-2018, 05:50 PM
Huh, now that I'm looking at the shop page again... I see that the exchange limits in the material shop have been tweaked with. When did DMM get that update? Cause hell yea I'd want the 50/week T2 crystals, 20/week T3 crystals, and 10/week T4 crystals.That was second anniversary update, I believe. So either Feb or April for us, if memory serves.

th3 fr4gil3
08-24-2018, 06:30 PM
Why is the app launching chrome when opened?
I'm using Android-x86 in VirtualBox, downloaded the apk, and installed it. I have no idea what's happening after this point. And both the app and chrome aren't responding. I'm not sure if I'm allocating an insufficient amount of ram (2 gigs), the computer I'm trying this on is just too slow in general (it's kind of a shitty laptop), or if it's an issue with the app.

it's how you logon.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 07:44 AM
Firstly, sorry to ask this question again if already been asked.

Is there a thread gives advise on 'ideally' / 'best' team for each element?

From the research that I've done:
1. there is a light thread and an excellent post from Bear. Is there a similar thread for other element?
2. there is a guide from Sanahtlig. The guide is also excellent but the team section seems to be out of date. e.g. many thunder players use Jupiter but not mentioned in the guide. Is there a more up to date guide?

Many thanks in advance.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 08:19 AM
For the app download campaign.
Do you only need to download it or also install and play the app to get the rewards?
i can download the app but i cant install it.

artista
08-25-2018, 11:55 AM
So.. Im farming dark ragnarok now, which soul and weapon would you recommend with this team?

Slashley
08-25-2018, 11:59 AM
When in doubt, go with Hercules.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 05:22 PM
1. Nope.
2. It is indeed a bit outdated but not like it's useless now. :think: Some stuff with team building aren't correct anymore, but like I said it's outdated. e.g. his MT recommendation for fire or dark...
- Fire Dakki/Uriel/Ares... it's obivous go with Uriel > Amaterasu/Mars > Dakki/Ares
- Even max burst for wind is wrong...
- For thunder... you won't use the next MT for Mammon if Baal U is already out.

Next year it will be useless, especially the MT recommendation. Because meta is changing for most of the elements anyway and you are getting better KHs option to use a Miracle Ticket.

Tbh I wouldn't use his Miracle Ticket or rather his team recommendation as template for the next Miracle Ticket anymore.
Because future KHs are missing, some MT prioritys aren't correct anymore, healing isn't necessary in end game later and some other stuffs.

Thanks for confirming.

Can someone (an experienced player obv) please create a thread for team recommendation OR update Sanatlig's guide? I think it will benefit a lot of people. I really liked the format that Bear used in the 'light consolidation thread', very clear and definitive.

Thanks in advance.

sanahtlig
08-25-2018, 06:47 PM
If there were authors willing to do the necessary research, communicate clearly and succinctly, and rewrite the sections as needed every 3 months or so, I'd be willing to host their content. I'm skeptical that the necessary interest exists. Bear is already dissatisfied with the guide he wrote only 5 months ago. Describing optimal party composition at a given point in time requires far too much effort, given its short shelf-life, and generates too much controversy in this community. My current focus is on content with longer shelf-life; I consider the experiment with the Team-building Guide to be illustrative of the types of content I should probably avoid.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 07:41 PM
If there were authors willing to do the necessary research, communicate clearly and succinctly, and rewrite the sections as needed every 3 months or so, I'd be willing to host their content. I'm skeptical that the necessary interest exists. Bear is already dissatisfied with the guide he wrote only 5 months ago. Describing optimal party composition at a given point in time requires far too much effort, given its short shelf-life, and generates too much controversy in this community. My current focus is on content with longer shelf-life; I consider the experiment with the Team-building Guide to be illustrative of the types of content I should probably avoid.

Thanks for replying. I maintained a World of Warcraft guide a few years ago so definitely agree and understand the effort required.

I found some experienced players like yourself having to relying similar questions from new players over and over again e.g. what hero / weapon for dark? And there are so much good information buried in this 600 pages thread..

Perhaps there is a better way to keep information up to date and easier to search/ digest without much additional effort?

Just food for thoughts : FAQ? One element per thread?

sanahtlig
08-25-2018, 08:31 PM
Honestly I've found many subscription MMOs easier to document and discuss than this game. The bar for entry is lower because everyone is playing the same version of the game and has access to more or less the same set of abilities and equipment. Also, the code and game mechanics aren't spaghetti. In this game you have DMM veterans and Japanese-language documentation discussing future content on one end, and English players on the other concerned with current content. You also have an English version that doesn't always mirror the Japanese version at the same point in time. The interface between the two versions is thus messy and contentious. The cashing system is messy and creates artificial disparities between players.

I don't have any ready solutions. Honestly, I think there's been much more interest in problem-finding than problem-solving. Might help if discussion was more purposeful, topic-driven, information-dense, and professional. But well, that's not why most people post here.

I do agree that this thread is a poor information repository. It is a great way to heap together content so only the most avid forum followers will ever see it and no one will be able to find it at a later date.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Sorry for the noob question, but how is Shingen supposed to be used during burst times? Do you activate Provisional Forest and hope to get your burst back to 100 before the buff ends?

Laventale
08-25-2018, 10:24 PM
Sorry for the noob question, but how is Shingen supposed to be used during burst times? Do you activate Provisional Forest and hope to get your burst back to 100 before the buff ends?

PF doesn't have a timer, it lasts until you burst.

Bear
08-25-2018, 10:57 PM
PF doesn't have a timer, it lasts until you burst.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/467157062598524928.png?v=1

It lasts 3 turns.

Without her spear, yes, it's rng without help from other hime abilities / summon actives. Otherwise, her spear increases her Abi1's burst gain from 20 to 35, which will guarantee PF within the next 2 turns.

Unregistered
08-25-2018, 11:45 PM
Without her spear, yes, it's rng without help from other hime abilities / summon actives. Otherwise, her spear increases her Abi1's burst gain from 20 to 35, which will guarantee PF within the next 2 turns.

Ah ok thanks! I went with her bow as a soul weapon instead, but just found out Osiris has a burst boost so I should be able to guarantee it within 2 turns.

Cobblemaniac
08-25-2018, 11:47 PM

What bear said.

Also, the 2 other souls you can use PF reliably with on EX skill is with:
1. Arthur, cause skill 1 just gives you max burst instantly
2. Hercules, only with (insert element here ) Axe Neme Askal aka her assault axe, which gives +30 burst on skill 2 so you can burst the next turn if you get a double attack, or 2 turns later while the PF buff is still active.

Slashley
08-26-2018, 03:36 AM
Ah ok thanks! I went with her bow as a soul weapon instead, but just found out Osiris has a burst boost so I should be able to guarantee it within 2 turns.Notice that while Shingen's bow has a good skill (assuming it works on Nutaku), most players are better off with the offensive weapon. The 30% elemental attack is something you should NOT miss out on unless you're running double P2W Eidolons. Anubis isn't even out yet, so...

And the "problem" with PF is that Full Bursting is important. I remember mathing it out before, and it was roughly "no PF full burst deals same damage as PF 4-Hime burst", so your PF is entirely wasted if Shingen can't join the party. I don't remember was this math with or without elemental advantage though, as that's important for the full burst bonus. I can't be arsed to calc it again for now.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 09:17 AM
Notice that while Shingen's bow has a good skill (assuming it works on Nutaku), most players are better off with the offensive weapon. The 30% elemental attack is something you should NOT miss out on unless you're running double P2W Eidolons. Anubis isn't even out yet, so....

Oh dang. Well I went with the bow because I have Satan AW and Pluto so I figured having the team focus around burst would be good. I haven’t limit broken it at all yet, do you think I should switch over to the offensive weapon?

Cobblemaniac
08-26-2018, 09:47 AM
Oh dang. Well I went with the bow because I have Satan AW and Pluto so I figured having the team focus around burst would be good. I haven’t limit broken it at all yet, do you think I should switch over to the offensive weapon?

Honestly, if you're ok with doing it, I'd rather you drop Shingen entirely and switch to Hercules. The big problem with having Shingen in any team is keeping up with her burst gen, since that's pretty much the only way you're going to get the most out of her. Problem? Only wind has the stuff to effortlessly keep up as of now. Of course, I'm not sure about the other elements in the long run, light might(...?) be able to pull off having Shingen in the team in the distant future.

If your team doesn't keep up with Shingen's burst, what you essentially have is a soul that does super fast but weak bursts every few turns, which to be honest is a waste of a slot. Satan AW and Pluto don't sound like picks geared towards fast burst, Pluto's case is pretty much powerhousing with lego stacks and Satan... her role just goes everywhere tbh. I say Hercules will be the better pick, because either way you're likely full bursting at almost the same time as if you would Shingen if you wait for a FB, but you have the added benefit of a 700k dmg nuke (well, depending on your grid), a soul that soaks dmg pretty darn well, and a 25% def break on burst effect, which helps you hit the cap added with Satan's def break so you don't really need to invest any other team slot or eidolon around that. Shingen could likely burst once during the period waiting for a FB and catch up to actually participate in the FB, but you're not gonna be wasting a PF buff for a single unit burst, and considering that her overall dmg output is not gonna be dealing more than 100k/turn from Hercules' nuke and then some.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 09:56 AM
Honestly, if you're ok with doing it, I'd rather you drop Shingen entirely and switch to Hercules. The big problem with having Shingen in any team is keeping up with her burst gen, since that's pretty much the only way you're going to get the most out of her. Problem? Only wind has the stuff to effortlessly keep up as of now. Of course, I'm not sure about the other elements in the long run, light might(...?) be able to pull off having Shingen in the team in the distant future.

Ahh ok thank you for your insight! Part of me went with Shingen solely because all my other teams besides thunder are running Hercules and I just wanted to spice things up haha ^^;; so just to make sure before I make the change, you think a team of Satan AW, Pluto, Osiris, and Hades AW would be better off running Hercules axe?