PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Slashley
08-26-2018, 10:00 AM
--
If your team doesn't keep up with Shingen's burst, what you essentially have is a soul that does super fast but weak bursts every few turns, which to be honest is a waste of a slot.--The other upside of Shingen is access to EX slot, while still using PF.

Did we know his exact team?

Charos12
08-26-2018, 10:08 AM
The other upside of Shingen is access to EX slot, while still using PF.

I figured I would register instead of posting anonymously all the time haha. My team is Satan AW, Pluto, Osiris, and Hades AW with Amon Unleashed and Nephthys as sub slots (unless there are better SRs?)

Cobblemaniac
08-26-2018, 10:14 AM
The other upside of Shingen is access to EX slot, while still using PF.

I didn't before, went off with the assumption that those are the only 2 notable girls he has...

Ahh ok thank you for your insight! Part of me went with Shingen solely because all my other teams besides thunder are running Hercules and I just wanted to spice things up haha ^^;; so just to make sure before I make the change, you think a team of Satan AW, Pluto, Osiris, and Hades AW would be better off running Hercules axe?

But now we have the complete picture.

I did forget Pluto's combo+ in my argument though, so I'll have to factor that in now...

My breakdown of this goes 2 ways:

You could run Shingen sniper shot with the team, and achieve 45% def break and 40% atk break. The atk break can be capped with Yatagarasu no issue, def break you might want to ignore the last 5%. Pluto with decent lego stacks and Satan combo+ might make it easier for you to catch up with Shingen, but it's RNG. Dice or no dice, I need to sleep after this post so I can't do the maths for you. Still, do consider if you think the RNG is good enough for you to support the burst gen.

2nd option: Hercules PF, which nets you full def break and 20% atk break, hitting 30% with Yata. Everything else about my argument still stands here.

I... will stand with Hercules because in my book, RNG is no dice, plain and simple. I'm not mathing, but I do still anticipate the Hercules set up doing more damage than Shingen. In addition, I don't think you actually need the extra atk break from SS since your set up feels pretty tanky in nature already.

Have a look at other opinions before you make the decision however, them relic weapons don't come in easy to impulse buy.

Going to sleep now, as usual please invalidate me if necessary forum members, I'm digging all this shit straight outta my sleepy ass.

HugMeTender
08-26-2018, 12:05 PM
Is Tyr worth awakening? Thunder is my main element and the only other Hime I have that I can awaken are elements I'm not/can't build right now.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

MagicSpice
08-26-2018, 12:22 PM
Is Tyr worth awakening? Thunder is my main element and the only other Hime I have that I can awaken are elements I'm not/can't build right now.

Not sure about her now, but they do change her from a stun nuker to using special attack later on...

Plus she has that A frame def down, which becomes 15% when awakened.

She's not a priority awakening, but not too bad either, especially when she gets buffed

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 12:29 PM
Right now? Uhh.... not really given that Noel exists.
What does our Tyr get for awakening?
The standard increase in burst multiplier and double/triple attack rates that all awakenings give
Def debuff goes from 10% to 15% (Noel also handles this)
Self-only assault buff gets bigger
Finish Impact gets +35 burst gauge effect attached to it (situational, although I have gotten use out of it from time to time)

For the time being, the eyes are probably better off being reserved for someone else on the awakening list.

In the future (next February or March, around the time of the next anniversary), Tyr gets changes to her awakened form (not the base form) that actually help her a lot.
Her burst gains a side effect of a definite triple attack buff, I think?
Stun Shocker at lv 65 gains the side effect of inflicting 'lock on' status
The assault buff changes to element as well as a +30% increase to soft damage cap
Finish Impact at lv 45 changes from requiring the enemy to be stunned to instead require lock on status. Yes, Tyr is no longer crippled by being restricted to stunned enemies.
Do note the gap from lv 45 to lv 64 in which Finish Impact requires lock on but you can't actually apply it.

sanahtlig
08-26-2018, 12:54 PM
Honestly, if you're ok with doing it, I'd rather you drop Shingen entirely and switch to Hercules. The big problem with having Shingen in any team is keeping up with her burst gen, since that's pretty much the only way you're going to get the most out of her. Problem? Only wind has the stuff to effortlessly keep up as of now. Of course, I'm not sure about the other elements in the long run, light might(...?) be able to pull off having Shingen in the team in the distant future.

If your team doesn't keep up with Shingen's burst, what you essentially have is a soul that does super fast but weak bursts every few turns, which to be honest is a waste of a slot.
The team doesn't need to keep up with Shingen to make use of her. She gets PF for free, allowing you to put something else in the EX slot (like debuff resistance down, overdrive extension, or Sniper Shot). That 40% extra Burst damage could be the difference between ending Rage before a lethal overdrive... or not.

While spike damage is almost always useful, more frequent Full Bursts are only situationally useful. In many fights you'll be holding your Burst for the next damage check. In a Guild Order you'll often want to Burst on Stage 3, Stage 5 start, and Stage 5 Rage. Fitting in extra Bursts elsewhere is actually pretty challenging and could mess up transitions, leaving you without debuffs or spike damage when they're needed. Not to mention the Provisional Forest cooldown itself can become a bottleneck.

HugMeTender
08-26-2018, 01:04 PM
The standard increase in burst multiplier and double/triple attack rates that all awakenings give
Finish Impact gets +35 burst gauge effect attached to it (situational, although I have gotten use out of it from time to time)

For the time being, the eyes are probably better off being reserved for someone else on the awakening list.

In the future (next February or March, around the time of the next anniversary), Tyr gets changes to her awakened form (not the base form) that actually help her a lot.
Her burst gains a side effect of a definite triple attack buff, I think?
Stun Shocker at lv 65 gains the side effect of inflicting 'lock on' status
The assault buff changes to element as well as a +30% increase to soft damage cap
Finish Impact at lv 45 changes from requiring the enemy to be stunned to instead require lock on status. Yes, Tyr is no longer crippled by being restricted to stunned enemies.
Do note the gap from lv 45 to lv 64 in which Finish Impact requires lock on but you can't actually apply it.Where can I find said list of future awakenings? I might awaken her if I have no Hime that are on the list.

Ikki
08-26-2018, 01:33 PM
In a Guild Order you'll often want to Burst on Stage 3, Stage 5 start, and Stage 5 Rage.

Lmao

10 chars.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 01:44 PM
Where can I find said list of future awakenings? I might awaken her if I have no Hime that are on the list.

xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?神化覚醒

Gaia -> Tyr -> Thor -> Susanoo -> Svalog -> Titania -> Ares -> Sol -> Hades -> Ea -> Satan (we're here) ->
Uriel -> Odin -> Brahma -> Acala -> (skip 1 month*) -> Michael -> Poseidon -> Metatron -> Marduk -> Raphael ->
Cu Chulainn -> Shiva

*IIRC, there were problems around that time with preparing for the 2nd tower quest event, so they didn't have time/resources for an awakening that month? The real question is do we get that 1 month break for awakenings too or not

HugMeTender
08-26-2018, 02:05 PM
xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?神化覚醒

Gaia -> Tyr -> Thor -> Susanoo -> Svalog -> Titania -> Ares -> Sol -> Hades -> Ea -> Satan (we're here) ->
Uriel -> Odin -> Brahma -> Acala -> (skip 1 month*) -> Michael -> Poseidon -> Metatron -> Marduk -> Raphael ->
Cu Chulainn -> Shiva

*IIRC, there were problems around that time with preparing for the 2nd tower quest event, so they didn't have time/resources for an awakening that month? The real question is do we get that 1 month break for awakenings too or not

Fascinating. So it would seem I have a couple options for teams that I actually use: Poseidon, Brahma, and Tyr. While Thunder is my main element, is water a stronger meta? If so, I might as well save for Poseidon since I'm starting to build up my water team.

Mirage
08-26-2018, 02:26 PM
In a Guild Order you'll often want to Burst on Stage 3, Stage 5 start, and Stage 5 Rage.

I'm gonna assume that you mean this GO in particular, bcoz that strat will kill you in pretty much any later GO

nonsensei
08-26-2018, 02:30 PM
Fascinating. So it would seem I have a couple options for teams that I actually use: Poseidon, Brahma, and Tyr. While Thunder is my main element, is water a stronger meta? If so, I might as well save for Poseidon since I'm starting to build up my water team.

Water is just well-covered for debuffs & defensive options, making it a reliable element, but no actual nukes and very restricted options to make your team faster (basically only Sarasvati & while she does the job, she isn't amazing).
Thunder's start-off as a playable element was Mammon, but needs Baal(U) to show signs of being actually good, not just passable.

As for AWs.. I find Pussydon's a lackluster. Her new passive mechanic (20% defense up for all allies against drowned enemies) sounds fine at first, but as I mentioned above, water already has the means to defend itself. They just added one more to it. Meh. Same goes to the extended from 2 to 4 turns of 35% fire resist.
Oh, and what about the rest of the upgrades, you ask? Err.. 404 not found.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/233623373882720257/483323606479273984/Rami.png

Slashley
08-26-2018, 02:52 PM

For the time being, the eyes are probably better off being reserved for someone else on the awakening list.--Assuming that you're doing Union Events in a decently powerful Union, then there's no more bottlenecks for Awakening. You can Awakening all your Hime with relative ease. There's no real cost anymore, really.

Also, you shouldn't just gloss over the natural advantages SSRs have over SRs. These ones you mentioned:
1. Notably higher Burst modifier, even more so after Awakening.
2. Notably higher base Atk, even more so after Awakening.
3. Awakening increases combo attacks from 8% and 3% (1.14 attacks per turn) to 10% and 5% (1.2 attacks per turn).

Any of these alone would be worth the Awakening. With all three of these, Awakened Tyr laughs in the face of Noel. Noel is only good for people who don't have Tyr - and because that's almost everyone, Noel is often mentioned.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 03:00 PM
That's not an assumption I like to make of the questioner without knowing more of his/her situation. I think that it's more responsible to advise from a more reserved perspective and let the listener calculate on their own how aggressive they can get away with being.

sanahtlig
08-26-2018, 03:06 PM
I'm gonna assume that you mean this GO in particular, bcoz that strat will kill you in pretty much any later GO
I Bursted on the second phase for this Guild Order because I needed to for my particular composition. In general, it's unusual that I've used my Burst every time it was ready in solo encounters.

HugMeTender
08-26-2018, 05:40 PM
What is everyone's thoughts on the Thunder Ryu-Oh? Despite only being able to heal a single ally at a time, that's a crazy low cooldown.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Well, I would've liked to get her, but RNG decided that no, I'm not rolling her. Her healing/cleanse plus her dispel (combined with Cyclops for C-frame atk debuff) would've allowed me to push Sol out of my thunder team finally. The % damage aspect of that dispel would've been cool to play with too.

HugMeTender
08-26-2018, 05:54 PM
Well, I would've liked to get her, but RNG decided that no, I'm not rolling her. Her healing/cleanse plus her dispel (combined with Cyclops for C-frame atk debuff) would've allowed me to push Sol out of my thunder team finally. The % damage aspect of that dispel would've been cool to play with too.

She seems interesting. I'm just debating on whether or not she's a good boosted gacha to go for when I get my jewels from the event.

Well, in my attempt to pull the limited Ryu-Oh, I got Asherah. At least my pirate kink is satisfied *kappa*

Cobblemaniac
08-26-2018, 07:39 PM
Well, in my attempt to pull the limited Ryu-Oh, I got Asherah. At least my pirate kink is satisfied *kappa*

Double post :eyeroll:

Edit post next time.

Laventale
08-26-2018, 09:37 PM
I'm gathering jewels for SSArty.

Will report next week or so.

Unregistered
08-26-2018, 10:32 PM
Does anyone know or have an estimate of when Anubis will be coming to Nutaku version? Is it right after SSR Artemis?

Cobblemaniac
08-27-2018, 12:06 AM
Does anyone know or have an estimate of when Anubis will be coming to Nutaku version? Is it right after SSR Artemis?

Yup, along with Chernobog.

I'm gathering jewels for SSArty.

Will report next week or so.

Same here. Good luck m8.

Double post:

https://i.harem-battle.club/image/uzQ

Damn, that new Gaia skin looking clean :smirk:

HugMeTender
08-27-2018, 09:39 AM
Double post :eyeroll:

Edit post next time.Sorry about that, I forget my forum manners sometimes.

So which elements are least likely to benefit from Rush weapons? From what I (think) I know, the game makes a check for a double attack before triple. Meaning a high double attack rate can be harmful to teams with triple buffs. My Brahma, for instance, triple attacks a LOT so wouldn't a higher double rate actually hurt her overall damage per turn?

If I can get away with it, I'd really like to use SSR weps for skill-ups since that 19 > 20 is such a pain. (I only ever use SSR spares for the 19>20 leap and no lower).

Laventale
08-27-2018, 10:07 AM
Sorry about that, I forget my forum manners sometimes.

So which elements are least likely to benefit from Rush weapons? From what I (think) I know, the game makes a check for a double attack before triple. Meaning a high double attack rate can be harmful to teams with triple buffs. My Brahma, for instance, triple attacks a LOT so wouldn't a higher double rate actually hurt her overall damage per turn?

If I can get away with it, I'd really like to use SSR weps for skill-ups since that 19 > 20 is such a pain. (I only ever use SSR spares for the 19>20 leap and no lower).

Any element that does use Shingen as core, AKA Wind and maybe Fire.

Cobblemaniac
08-27-2018, 10:15 AM
Sorry about that, I forget my forum manners sometimes.

Don't forget that the choice you make is also dependent on how complete your grid is, so in some cases you might not even have the luxury of choice since those weapons are pretty much the best available to you. Management on that part is key.

Also, if you think 19 to 20 is a pain now, it's about time you step up the patience game, since we're gonna be looking at effectively free weapons that're hitting skill level 30 with the start of Phoenix reprint. SSRs are so dang valuable skill up mats because a SL2 SSR is guaranteed to up from lvl 29-30. If you do intend to spend those for skills, 4LB is the place to do it, anything lower is a gross waste of resources.

That said, the answer is pretty simple: any element that doesn't depend on a hime with a high triple atk rate (and for guaranteed... well that's irrelevant, it's literally guaranteed), or even have one for that matter. That makes water and light (at least now) the 2 elements that appreciate the boost of rush the most. Note that I say appreciate, because you're still gonna love triple atk skills more in any case, especially if the boost rate for DA and TA is the exact same percentage as I heard a while back.

Slashley
08-27-2018, 10:31 AM
So which elements are least likely to benefit from Rush weapons? From what I (think) I know, the game makes a check for a double attack before triple.That is what DMM wiki claims, yes. How true that is is... questionable. But certainly a strong possibility, since I don't really trust the DMM devs on actually programming shit right.
Meaning a high double attack rate can be harmful to teams with triple buffs.(Possibly) true, but I very much doubt that it's actually harmful. I mean, unless you reach 100% combo rate, you'll gain more double attacks than what you'll lose triple attacks. As such, Rush should still always be an upgrade over non-Rush. Unless your entire team is Brahma with a "guaranteed combo" skill. I don't agree with Laventale's statement at all. Shingen's +15% Double +10% Triple should be nowhere near enough to put your team into a state where using Rush would be a downgrade. Even for Awakened Hime, there's still 60% non-combo rate space there.

Just notice that Rush is not a replacement for Assault. Assault is still by far the strongest skill you can get (so far), and every single weapon in your Grid should have it. Pride is Assault, so that's fine too.

And on a note, I haven't properly mathed out either statement since I just don't care enough anymore.

Laventale
08-27-2018, 10:46 AM
I read somewhere from the KH Discord, some veterans were saying that Brahma got her double attack rate buff purged once (dunno which boss fight, tho), so she only dealt Triple attacks.

Take it as you will, but I can kinda get behind that kind of knowledge.

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 10:47 AM
For this question, when triple buffs are mentioned, it's in reference to guaranteed triples or stacking buffs up to very high levels. Which is actually not that easy considering that kamihime abilities in this case are mostly in the same frame, so they won't be stacking with each other. It'll probably come down to 1 ability + barrage + union event buff + certain summon effects (Sandalphon and Icarus).

10% from Shingen's buff is actually pretty low in that context. Examples of higher triple atk buffs would be Krishna (40%) or SSR Baal (30%) (both Thunder). Brahma/Daphne/Thanatos can get over 50% triple. Tishtrya (light) can confer 50% triple atk to one ally.

So generally speaking, you won't accidentally be in position to actually have to worry about double attacks blocking triples. You more or less have to be intending for triples to be part of your game plan.

Slashley
08-27-2018, 11:04 AM
I read somewhere from the KH Discord, some veterans were saying that Brahma got her double attack rate buff purged once (dunno which boss fight, tho), so she only dealt Triple attacks.As I said, Brahma has guaranteed combo. Turns out that means that she has something like +60% Double and +90% Triple, but only 40% Triple can activate.

So. And? How many guaranteed Combo Hime do you know of? How many of them can you stick into one team? I'm pretty damn sure that the advantages of giving your entire team +Double far eclipses the losses of a single guaranteed combo Hime. Even two.

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 11:27 AM
Examples of higher triple atk buffs would be Krishna (40%) or SSR Baal (30%) (both Thunder).

Oops, got the Baals mixed up. Plain SR Baal has the 30% triple atk buff. SSR Baal has a combo atk buff (30% double/20% triple).

At any rate, Rush is fine as a second skill compared to single skill weapons. Once you get to the point of having more than 10 dual skill weapons to choose from, Rush (S) gets kicked to the curb as its effect is hilariously small. Rush (M) you can think about. Although by the end of this year, it'll be just dark and thunder with a Rush (M) weapon that also gives assault. I can maybe consider Rush (M) there if you've got more defender than you think you need, which isn't a problem for dark. I can't think of Rush(M) beating out Exceed/Stinger/Barrage.

nonsensei
08-27-2018, 11:31 AM
I agree with Slashley there. It's most likely only causing trouble when you go over 100%, but for most players this kind of knowledge is better placed to the corner of their mind & not think too much about it. There are too many uncertain factors in it & bad coding can cause "wonders". You either don't use rush at all & be completely safe of the issue or use it with the risk of unknown (but likely nothing notable). In either case, you're probably better off ignoring the "how?" part for less headache.

MagicSpice
08-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Honestly, there's eidolons that also work like rush (either as a main effect or summoning them in battle)

If double is checked before triple like the DMM wiki claims, then those eidolons would likely screw you too...

So personally, if assault is in the mix (or we somehow get a rush/barrage dual weapon), i feel like double shouldn't be an issue...

But for someone that has guaranteed double like cybele U, that might be a drawback... but I say might cause if cybele was under those same checking rule for combos, then triple wouldn't ever happen

Since it does, that mean either the checking rules are wrong or cybele has her own rules. Most likely the latter, but still a thought

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 01:34 PM
Yup, along with Chernobog.

Thanks, although I highly doubt I'd get Anubis with just 15k jewels. I hope RNGesus blesses me that day.

sanahtlig
08-27-2018, 04:28 PM
I was looking through weapons available to me and I don't think I was able to find anything outside of a Double attack +2% buff. Considering that Assault (even the +10% base from Pride) boosts damage by about double that, the buff from Rush seems pretty trivial. Also, it's random extra damage and random Burst generation, which is less useful than constant effects. You don't want to rely on random procs during a damage check.

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 10:54 PM
New player, here. I just realized this, so I'll ask since I'm not sure.

How often am I supposed to be buying Soul P from Advent Battles? It feels like just ranking up and getting Soul P that way will take forever. Are SR weapons worth getting? My weapon page has a bunch of no-limit-break SSR and SR gear, and I feel a maxed out atk SR would spruce it up, but a legendary soul would really help too.

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 12:27 AM

How often am I supposed to be buying Soul P from Advent Battles? It feels like just ranking up and getting Soul P that way will take forever. Are SR weapons worth getting? My weapon page has a bunch of no-limit-break SSR and SR gear, and I feel a maxed out atk SR would spruce it up, but a legendary soul would really help too.

They're generally one of your lowest priorities when it comes to advents.

General priority of advent goes: Weapon = eidolon (sometimes one is more important than the other. Depends on how good either thing is) > jewels > other stuff. Of course, half elixirs are not included because no shit, everyone will be buying them :eyeroll:

Still, you could actually spend your spare materials on SR weapons and soul points, no problem. However, at no point should you spend those materials at the cost of your better SSR stuff.

As for what works for you better between both choices, well first here's a sneak peek of upcoming events:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479

Why I put up that event list is to show you which elements to anticipate. You'll want to look out especially for raid events, which hand out SR weapons like fucking free in their gacha. If you do find an event that corresponds to your element, you're in luck, and can feel free to spend more on soul points instead (but read the first 2 paragraphs again in case you forget). If not... well you'll have to micromanage your materials even more then.

Also, anticipatory tl;dr: if you're a fire main just buy the assault weapon, you won't see another event for months on end for your element.

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 12:49 AM

the materials for the first 100 points is trivial with enough grinding... but after it is where you dip into an item that's used for all the major trades (SSR stuff, gacha tickets, magic jewels, etc). and now is the point of the game where you need to get every SSR you see with assault/pride in it until you can start being picky about selection. this goes DOUBLE for your main element.

only get them is you can grind for it.... especially in the case of the ones after the first 100.... you're better off getting other stuff you need first...

as for SR weapons, again... only if you can grind for it as they're honestly worth less than the soul points. they can fill holes that you're missing on assault, but the disaster/catastrophe raids drop these too so only if you're impatient... besides, your aim is to get SSR weapons filling the whole grid so they're easily replacement fodder. if you truly want SR weapons that badly, this isn't the way to go as you only get one max lv SR compared to the permanent raids being an infinite supply

and keep in mind that you get fed this stuff easily from the other events.... raid and union events hand them to you and the raid events can even let you pull multiple with enough grinding and luck (which needs to happen at least once for a Maxed copy)

Shieun
08-28-2018, 01:17 AM
How often am I supposed to be buying Soul P from Advent Battles?

Disregarding future content, the soul P you get from natural levelling should be enough to get all the souls. You probably should get some (one batch of 10x) when you can.

If we are to consider future events where you can allocate soul points into hero skills... then it’ll be as much as you can, while getting all the important stuffs from the events (eidolons, weapons, books, tickets, eyes, etc)

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 06:50 AM
Anyone has a guide to level SL20-SL30 for 4th weapon break?

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 06:59 AM

What guide is necessary? It's kind of the same deal as always.

The only thing notable is that a SL2 SSR weapon is alone enough to up the skill level from 29-30.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 07:05 AM
What guide is necessary? It's kind of the same deal as always.

The only thing notable is that a SL2 SSR weapon is alone enough to up the skill level from 29-30.

Best use SL2 SR?

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 07:09 AM
Best use SL2 SR?

I tend to use SL3 SRs, SL3 R grails and SL5 SR grails. Intending to use my stash of SL2 SSRs as well.

Whatever strategies you come up with on your part, stick to it if you find it works for you.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 07:13 AM
I tend to use SL3 SRs, SL3 R grails and SL5 SR grails. Intending to use my stash of SL2 SSRs as well.

Whatever strategies you come up with on your part, stick to it if you find it works for you.

Ok thanks for the info!

sanahtlig
08-28-2018, 07:26 AM
I'll work out something when there's a weapon I need to skill level. Might take a while before Wind gets one.

Kitty
08-28-2018, 07:42 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/483994375177895947/unknown.png

ahh... my accs are starting to look so nice... and that's just page 1.. heh

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 07:44 AM
I'll work out something when there's a weapon I need to skill level. Might take a while before Wind gets one.

Thank you!

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 08:35 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/483994375177895947/unknown.png

def is common as hell in that....

no complaints though as it's less damage you take... which can add up (-27% at most with enough luck, more when we get 4th and 5th slots)

sure you want atk more than anything, but a large chunk of damage mitigation at all times is still noteworthy

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 09:20 AM
def is common as hell in that....

no complaints though as it's less damage you take... which can add up (-27% at most with enough luck, more when we get 4th and 5th slots)

sure you want atk more than anything, but a large chunk of damage mitigation at all times is still noteworthy

Wanting atk more than anything seems more and more like an endgame-centric mindset to me as time goes on...

... which doesn't mean I'm bashing that, oh hell no, I have at least an idea how crazy power creep can be in future updates. Every stat gain is a good stat gain though, these accessories basically come rigged anyway :eyeroll:

Slashley
08-28-2018, 09:29 AM
Reminder that if we're looking into the future, the only thing that matters in Accessories is that you have 3x Tiaras per Hime. That means you can use two non-Tiaras per Hime.

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 09:45 AM
Reminder that if we're looking into the future, the only thing that matters in Accessories is that you have 3x Tiaras per Hime. That means you can use two non-Tiaras per Hime.

I'm certain those numbers are easier to attain than getting enough materials to unlock all 5 accessory slots for a single hime, let alone a whole team...

A good target to build towards though.

sanahtlig
08-28-2018, 10:09 AM

Looks to me like you're burning a ton of gems needlessly with the way you're leveling your SSR accessories.

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 10:12 AM
SR is fine, too & the teams I bothered farming accs for has like half of their accs filled with tiaras (and adequate effects). In the future, we will also have guaranteed SSR drop once AQ5 releases (even on AQ4, I think). Gonna be a bit easier than getting SSR like every 10 runs or whatever.

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 10:29 AM
Skill levels 20-29 are basically the same idea as earlier, just higher numbers. You adjust to the supply you have to work with. Have a ton of R grails from a union event? Use them more. Running low on them, but high on SR weapons? Use SRs more. Drawing from the gemcha lots each day and thus have tons of Rs? Incorporate some of them into the final enhancement.
Realistically, you should have a steady supply of SRs by the time you care about skill lv 21 and beyond. As by then, every new SR you pick up is fodder. If you are actually still filling out your grids with new SRs, you're not at the point to play with final limit breaks yet. So at this stage, it shouldn't be hard to pick up 8 SRs from advent event exchange, 9 SRs + whatever you roll from raid gacha (I like to keep a maxed copy of the raid kamihime weapon for collection purposes, but that's not practical), and 8 SRs from union event. And then there's whatever SRs you pick up from farming disaster ultimates/our ragnarok raids.

1x R = 10 points
1x lv 3 R grail = 60 points (after spending 1+1=2 R's, or 20 points)
1x lv 4 SR = 140 points (after spending 1+2+3=6 R's, or 60 points)
1x lv 5 SR grail = 250 points (after spending 1+2+3+4=10 R's, or 100 points)
1x lv 2 SSR = 700 points (after spending 2 R's, or 20 points)

Lvl 20->21 needs 400 points
Okay-ish amount of R grails and SRs still lying around? 2 lv 3 R grails and 2 lv 4 SRs will do the trick.

Lvl 21->22 needs 420 points
3 lv 4 SRs handles this exactly. If you don't want to spend the 3rd SR, substitute it with 2 lv 3 R grails + 2 R's, or 1 lv 3 R grail + 8 R's, or 14 R's

Lvl 22->23 needs 440 points
See above, then tack on 2 more R's

Lvl 23->24 needs 460 points
See above, then tack on another 2 R's (so it's the lv 21->22 enhancement + 4 R's)

Lvl 24->25 needs 480 points
3 lv 4 SRs + 1 lv 3 R grail, or replace the grail with 6 R's.

Lvl 25->26 needs 500 points
See above, then tack on 2 more R's. Alternatively, 2 lv 5 SR grails comes out to 500 points exactly.

Lvl 26->27 needs 520 points
See above, then tack on another 2 R's (so it's the lv 24->25 enhancement + 4 R's)

Lvl 27->28 needs 540 points
3 lv 4 SRs + 2 lv 3 R grails, or replace the grail(s) with the corresponding number of R's. Alternatively, 2 lv 5 SR grails + 4 R's.

Lvl 28->29 needs 560 points
4 lv 4 SRs. Or 3 lv 4 SRs + (140 points from combination of lv 3 R grails and plain lv 1 R's). Or 2 lv 4 SRs + (280 points from other combination). Or 2 lv 5 SR grails + 6 R's.

Lvl 29->30 needs 580 points
4 lv 4 SRs + 2 R's. Or 3 lv 4 SRs + (160 points from combination of lv 3 R grails and plain lv 1 R's). Or 2 lv 4 SRs + (300 points from other combinations). Or 2 lv 5 SR grails + 8 R's.

Laventale
08-28-2018, 11:21 AM
SR is fine, too & the teams I bothered farming accs for has like half of their accs filled with tiaras (and adequate effects). In the future, we will also have guaranteed SSR drop once AQ5 releases (even on AQ4, I think). Gonna be a bit easier than getting SSR like every 10 runs or whatever.

God I hope so, I haven't got a single plat drop since April, I'm dying over here.

Amak
08-28-2018, 11:46 AM
While on topic, in the future(even far future) will there be any changes to how accessories are enhanced? Specifically the stupid gem cost sky-rocketing unless you hoard tons of fodder and do a mathematical formula on how to optimally use it?

sanahtlig
08-28-2018, 12:03 PM
While on topic, in the future(even far future) will there be any changes to how accessories are enhanced? Specifically the stupid gem cost sky-rocketing unless you hoard tons of fodder and do a mathematical formula on how to optimally use it?
I view it as a deliberate design choice to penalize casual players and the impetuous: a roadblock set up to appeal to the sunk cost fallacy and motivate impulse spending. You often see 'trap' mechanics like this in Gatcha games.

Mirage
08-28-2018, 01:07 PM

They dont change the acc, but gemcha cost become much cheaper to the point it's almost irrelevant, so gem become much less of a problem. I personally never had less then 3mil gem despite regularly enhancing acc without paying any attention to efficiency and only do 2 daily gem runs

Kitty
08-28-2018, 01:35 PM
i'll only use a certain amount of gems on an accessory, depending how good it is and which kami it's on... those 2 x3 def ones are my main ones, on Sol and Osiris... didn't really spend too much on them. just use a lot of same element fodder and enhance them maybe 2-3 times... I make sure not to spend a stupid amount, but when I have some spare gems I do tend to go all out... but hey, i wouldn't do it for trash accessories..

MagicSpice
08-28-2018, 01:48 PM
God I hope so, I haven't got a single plat drop since April, I'm dying over here.

All my SSR are rings from point trades....

That or a few I got from gachas that handed them out

AQ5 hits, I'm grinding it as much as possible

sanahtlig
08-28-2018, 02:32 PM
i'll only use a certain amount of gems on an accessory, depending how good it is and which kami it's on... those 2 x3 def ones are my main ones, on Sol and Osiris... didn't really spend too much on them. just use a lot of same element fodder and enhance them maybe 2-3 times... I make sure not to spend a stupid amount, but when I have some spare gems I do tend to go all out... but hey, i wouldn't do it for trash accessories..
The buff effects increase substantially when the accessory is maxed (e.g., character ATK +3% instead of +2%). If you're not going to max your SSRs you might as well use maxed SRs. Comparing a LV40 SR and SSR, each with 2 ATK buffs, the SR will actually be a net damage increase. Not to mention actually good SSRs are pretty rare, while good SRs are not (I have adequate SRs like ATK+DEF buff for all 6 characters of my Wind team with just 3 months or so of farming).

Amak
08-28-2018, 02:39 PM
On the subject, what's the best use of R accessories? (yeah,yeah, I know there's a calculator but still) Leveling up SR fodder which then use to level the useful SRs or use them straight to feed the good accessories?

sanahtlig
08-28-2018, 03:02 PM
I made some recipes to go with my Accessory enhancement calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=947971438). You can use these for reference.

Kitty
08-28-2018, 03:13 PM
The buff effects increase substantially when the accessory is maxed (e.g., character ATK +3% instead of +2%). If you're not going to max your SSRs you might as well use maxed SRs. Comparing a LV40 SR and SSR, each with 2 ATK buffs, the SR will actually be a net damage increase. Not to mention actually good SSRs are pretty rare, while good SRs are not (I have adequate SRs like ATK+DEF buff for all 6 characters of my Wind team with just 3 months or so of farming).

yes, i'm working on maxing the SSRs, just the "good" ones first, as they're priority.

HugMeTender
08-28-2018, 04:03 PM
So I just pulled too many SSR to believe life is real (refer to Share Your Fortune thread).

My most pressing question at the moment is whether or not Nike Unleashed is core no matter what for a water team. As it stands now, my water team is as follows:

Ryu-Oh, Cthulhu, Asherah, Nike Unleashed. With Poseidon and Snow Raph as my secondaries.

I'm still in the process of getting Soul P for Hercules (since aside from the Shigen debate she seems to be the most recommended).

nonsensei
08-28-2018, 04:14 PM
So I just pulled too many SSR to believe life is real (refer to Share Your Fortune thread).

My most pressing question at the moment is whether or not Nike Unleashed is core no matter what for a water team. As it stands now, my water team is as follows:

Ryu-Oh, Cthulhu, Asherah, Nike Unleashed. With Poseidon and Snow Raph as my secondaries.

I'm still in the process of getting Soul P for Hercules (since aside from the Shigen debate she seems to be the most recommended).

Put that Raphy on main team already. If you really need heal, you can swap Ryu-Oh to Nike (albeit at the cost of losing BP), but you got 2 overdrive blob eater & even a (fking 2t) dmg cut. Should be enough defensive measures for most content.

And make sure to get Shingen lance on the long run. A free EX is much appreciated in some content.

Kitty
08-28-2018, 06:27 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/484155619247390720/unknown.png?width=1020&height=1000

i drew chibi sol in yukata

pls no pedophiles get overly excited by my drawing its not supposed to turn u on

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 07:52 PM
Cuteness

i drew chibi sol in yukata

pls no pedophiles get overly excited by my drawing its not supposed to turn u on

Damn, I was just talking in my discord channel in how I wanted to see Sol in a yukata the other day.

Thanks for making my dreams come true :bgrin:

Kastro
08-28-2018, 08:13 PM
Thanks for making my dreams come true :bgrin:
hey!!

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 08:17 PM
hey!!

You have no idea how many times my union discord said that to me... :think:

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 08:43 PM
Does anyone have an awakened Satan? I think her 3rd ability is bugged, the wiki says it is supposed to give +15 burst but it doesn't do that in my game

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 08:47 PM
Does anyone have an awakened Satan? I think her 3rd ability is bugged, the wiki says it is supposed to give +15 burst but it doesn't do that in my game

I don't... but you can try sending nutaku a ticket about this matter.

Expect to get a response that goes something like "there's nothing wrong" or "we host an original game", however. They should fix it given the following update next event, or sometime soon though.

Kastro
08-28-2018, 09:11 PM

the orb eater? to me she's right
forgot to mention, it only adds the + 15bg after it reaches the lv 45 "darkness lost +"

Kastro
08-28-2018, 09:17 PM
You have no idea how many times my union discord said that to me... :think:

these are wishes that you should keep repressed

Unregistered
08-28-2018, 09:18 PM
the orb eater? to me she's right

What do you mean orb eater? Do you only gain the 15 burst if the enemy has an orb?

Tanukimo
08-28-2018, 09:19 PM
What do you mean orb eater? Do you only gain the 15 burst if the enemy has an orb?

Yes, it works the same way as Cthulhu's first ability.

Cobblemaniac
08-28-2018, 11:22 PM
these are wishes that you should keep repressed

I can't man, lolis are the meaning of my existence.

Not real life ones though, I only deal with 2D.

Apparently Satan's dark resist down is also not working properly... better start ticketing the hell out of nutaku cause that shit is important.

Amak
08-29-2018, 05:14 AM
To install the newer version (1.0.1) of the Kamihime App do you really need to reinstall the whole thing? I didn't find any update option. (The download button in the settings doesn't work)

Laventale
08-29-2018, 06:12 AM
To install the newer version (1.0.1) of the Kamihime App do you really need to reinstall the whole thing? I didn't find any update option. (The download button in the settings doesn't work)

Yes, since there's no Google play client, you gotta download it again. Welcome to the world of basically unknown gachas, it happened to me with Smash Tap (MHA Gacha).

Unregistered
08-29-2018, 06:42 AM
Skill levels 20-29 are basically the same idea as earlier, just higher numbers. You adjust to the supply you have to work with. Have a ton of R grails from a union event? Use them more. Running low on them, but high on SR weapons? Use SRs more. Drawing from the gemcha lots each day and thus have tons of Rs? Incorporate some of them into the final enhancement.
Realistically, you should have a steady supply of SRs by the time you care about skill lv 21 and beyond. As by then, every new SR you pick up is fodder. If you are actually still filling out your grids with new SRs, you're not at the point to play with final limit breaks yet. So at this stage, it shouldn't be hard to pick up 8 SRs from advent event exchange, 9 SRs + whatever you roll from raid gacha (I like to keep a maxed copy of the raid kamihime weapon for collection purposes, but that's not practical), and 8 SRs from union event. And then there's whatever SRs you pick up from farming disaster ultimates/our ragnarok raids.

1x R = 10 points
1x lv 3 R grail = 60 points (after spending 1+1=2 R's, or 20 points)
1x lv 4 SR = 140 points (after spending 1+2+3=6 R's, or 60 points)
1x lv 5 SR grail = 250 points (after spending 1+2+3+4=10 R's, or 100 points)
1x lv 2 SSR = 700 points (after spending 2 R's, or 20 points)

Lvl 20->21 needs 400 points
Okay-ish amount of R grails and SRs still lying around? 2 lv 3 R grails and 2 lv 4 SRs will do the trick.

Lvl 21->22 needs 420 points
3 lv 4 SRs handles this exactly. If you don't want to spend the 3rd SR, substitute it with 2 lv 3 R grails + 2 R's, or 1 lv 3 R grail + 8 R's, or 14 R's

Lvl 22->23 needs 440 points
See above, then tack on 2 more R's

Lvl 23->24 needs 460 points
See above, then tack on another 2 R's (so it's the lv 21->22 enhancement + 4 R's)

Lvl 24->25 needs 480 points
3 lv 4 SRs + 1 lv 3 R grail, or replace the grail with 6 R's.

Lvl 25->26 needs 500 points
See above, then tack on 2 more R's. Alternatively, 2 lv 5 SR grails comes out to 500 points exactly.

Lvl 26->27 needs 520 points
See above, then tack on another 2 R's (so it's the lv 24->25 enhancement + 4 R's)

Lvl 27->28 needs 540 points
3 lv 4 SRs + 2 lv 3 R grails, or replace the grail(s) with the corresponding number of R's. Alternatively, 2 lv 5 SR grails + 4 R's.

Lvl 28->29 needs 560 points
4 lv 4 SRs. Or 3 lv 4 SRs + (140 points from combination of lv 3 R grails and plain lv 1 R's). Or 2 lv 4 SRs + (280 points from other combination). Or 2 lv 5 SR grails + 6 R's.

Lvl 29->30 needs 580 points
4 lv 4 SRs + 2 R's. Or 3 lv 4 SRs + (160 points from combination of lv 3 R grails and plain lv 1 R's). Or 2 lv 4 SRs + (300 points from other combinations). Or 2 lv 5 SR grails + 8 R's.

Great! thanks for sharing

Kitty
08-29-2018, 08:36 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/484369685853503499/unknown.png?width=1090&height=1008

man my ssr kamis are so good for a non whale

nonsensei
08-29-2018, 09:18 AM
non whale

eyes of doubt

Kitty
08-29-2018, 09:27 AM
eyes of doubt

nnonon other people whale for me because i'm cute teehee

nonsensei
08-29-2018, 09:41 AM
because i'm cute

eyes of doubt intensify

Cobblemaniac
08-29-2018, 10:06 AM
nnonon other people whale for me because i'm cute teehee

I would actually whale for your art...

Well I could spend the time to draw on my own too but time crunch :frown:

Unregistered
08-30-2018, 10:53 PM
Anyone know the burst effect on Shingen's mlb attack weapon?

Laventale
08-30-2018, 11:02 PM
Anyone know the burst effect on Shingen's mlb attack weapon?

Both of Shingen's weapons (Atk and HP) give you 30 Burst Gauge upon burst.

Slashley
08-31-2018, 03:42 AM
Both of Shingen's weapons (Atk and HP) give you 30 Burst Gauge upon burst.To be specific, at LMB.

All Relic weapon burst effects scale with the amount of limit breaks. 0-star has nothing, 1-star has something, 2-star has a little better, and the LMB version is what we say here.

FreeToPay
08-31-2018, 04:11 AM
Is there an upcoming water hime that I should save up for? I really need an upgrade considering that Atalanta is my best water hime.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 04:19 AM
Is there an upcoming water hime that I should save up for? I really need an upgrade considering that Atalanta is my best water hime.

Water Osiris in october but she is limited.
She offer dmg cut, 1k healing and C-frame atk down.

The other good water KH is Vohu Manah but that's next year.

nonsensei
08-31-2018, 04:41 AM
To be specific, at LMB.

All Relic weapon burst effects scale with the amount of limit breaks. 0-star has nothing, 1-star has something, 2-star has a little better, and the LMB version is what we say here.

Actually, LB1 & LB2 has the same burst effect, but that's the general idea, yeah.

Slashley
08-31-2018, 06:05 AM
Actually, LB1 & LB2 has the same burst effect, but that's the general idea, yeah.Oh, for Shingen, that seems to be the case. Which is rather odd, since Hercules is -0%, -15%, -20%, -25% for example... but oh well. I guess expecting consistency is too much to ask for.

nonsensei
08-31-2018, 06:10 AM
Hercules is -0%, -15%, -20%, -25% for example...

Where did you get that info? :think:

Cobblemaniac
08-31-2018, 06:52 AM
https://i.harem-battle.club/image/uz7

God I love Japan sometimes.

Laventale
08-31-2018, 07:41 AM
Where did you get that info? :think:
Honestly, dunno, but you were the one providing a guide with info, as it shows on my union's help page.

http://puu.sh/BnpNz/d9b1b12138.png

http://puu.sh/BnpO3/b765fcdd31.png

http://puu.sh/BnpOx/1e32dfaca8.png

Also, worth noting, when you apply Herc's debuff at 1* Weapon Break, it gets overriden by Hraes' debuff, Herc's doen't override Hraes'.

nonsensei
08-31-2018, 07:58 AM
Honestly, dunno, but you were the one providing a guide with info, as it shows on my union's help page.

http://puu.sh/BnpNz/d9b1b12138.png

http://puu.sh/BnpO3/b765fcdd31.png

http://puu.sh/BnpOx/1e32dfaca8.png

I just tried to keep it clean from too much detail since I meant to create that as a summary, not a full-blown guide. You'd use hero weapons at MLB in the end, anyway. Thought it's not worth specifically mentioning for each LB. But to clear things up, just as I mentioned, LB1 & LB2 gives the same burst effect. M-my bad, I guess..?

Also, worth noting, when you apply Herc's debuff at 1* Weapon Break, it gets overriden by Hraes' debuff, Herc's doen't override Hraes'.

That's probably because Hraes is 20% & Herc's wep at 1* is 15%.. of the same frame.

Itoshira
08-31-2018, 08:02 AM
Hmm, I wonder if it really gets to 20%. I mean, it could be easily tested though. JP Wiki only provides 15% for both LB 1 and LB 2 and 25% for MLB.

But for the test: Use Hraes' def down first and then try to overwrite it with Herc. If it does it is a refresh and will be 20%, if not it is lower, though 15%. I sadly dont have the resources to do this as I havent started a Herc relic yet.

But from the info provided so far, it seems to go like this:

LB 0 - No Burst effect
LB 1 - Burst Effect Stage 1
LB 2 - Burst Effect Stage 1 / improved Burst multiplier
LB 3 - Burst Effect Stage 2 / improved Burst multiplier

Laventale
08-31-2018, 08:03 AM
That's probably because Hraes is 20% & Herc's wep at 1* is 15%.. of the same frame.

I just meant to clear something you were asking for, nothing else.

http://puu.sh/Bnqid/efd3c6575b.png

Kureru
08-31-2018, 08:37 AM
Went and did some quick tests. 2LB Nemea Skull cannot overwrite Hraesvelgr, but I figured maybe it just kept missing so I also did a damage comparison between 2LB Nemea Skull and Sniper Shot. Conclusion, it's definitely lower than 20%. I wasn't very thorough but it matches the wiki so that's good enough for me.

nonsensei
08-31-2018, 08:37 AM
I just meant to clear something you were asking for, nothing else.

http://puu.sh/Bnqid/efd3c6575b.png

>implying that Slashley read & took my summary to heart without checking jp wiki stuff
eyes of doubt

Slashley
08-31-2018, 08:54 AM
Where did you get that info? :think:Herc's own page. (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%98%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3% 82%B9)

nonsensei
08-31-2018, 09:15 AM
Herc's own page. (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%98%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3% 82%B9)

Meanwhile.. Herc axe page (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%89%9B%E6%96%A7%E3%83%8D%E3%83%A1%E3% 82%A2%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AB)

Long live consistency..? :think:

Went and did some quick tests. 2LB Nemea Skull cannot overwrite Hraesvelgr, but I figured maybe it just kept missing so I also did a damage comparison between 2LB Nemea Skull and Sniper Shot. Conclusion, it's definitely lower than 20%. I wasn't very thorough but it matches the wiki so that's good enough for me.

I somehow missed your post before. Thanks for confirming.

Slashley
08-31-2018, 10:10 AM
Eh, the Japanese wiki is a jungle which hosts the same information (often in conflict) in multiple places.

It was one of the driving reasons for the Encyclopedia, really.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 04:55 PM
Can someone please shed some light on what the best wind team look like? Many thanks

Kitty
08-31-2018, 05:12 PM
Can someone please shed some light on what the best wind team look like? Many thanks

best soul for wind is no doubt Hercules...
my team is Hercules, AW Titania, Hastur, Cu Chulainn, AW Gaia - SUB Azazel, Odin

Cu Chulainn is easily replaceable, Gaia isn't needed if you're going for pure offense.
Titania works wonders with Azazel and Hercules (more so Hercules, for stupidly high ability damage nuke.)
Cybele Unleashed is also core, as a replacement for sniper shot (also her crit rate is OP, as well as a forced combo attack.)
Set for ATK debuff and healing.. she's amazing.

personally my dream wind team would be...

Hercules, AW Titania, Cybele U, Hastur and Set
..then you're free to pick any other EX ability you want.

Laventale
08-31-2018, 05:17 PM

It would be between BP or PF, at least for me.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 05:31 PM
best soul for wind is no doubt Hercules...
my team is Hercules, AW Titania, Hastur, Cu Chulainn, AW Gaia - SUB Azazel, Odin

Cu Chulainn is easily replaceable, Gaia isn't needed if you're going for pure offense.
Titania works wonders with Azazel and Hercules (more so Hercules, for stupidly high ability damage nuke.)
Cybele Unleashed is also core, as a replacement for sniper shot (also her crit rate is OP, as well as a forced combo attack.)
Set for ATK debuff and healing.. she's amazing.

personally my dream wind team would be...

Thanks - would Hercules, AW Titania, Cybele U, Hastur and Set be a good team for next UE? I've also read that best soul for wind is Shingen?

Kitty
08-31-2018, 05:47 PM
Thanks - would Hercules, AW Titania, Cybele U, Hastur and Set be a good team for next UE? I've also read that best soul for wind is Shingen?

yeah sounds like a perfect setup for the UE.
and it all depends on the soul weapons.. Hercs wind ATK weapon gives 30% extra burst gauge on her 3rd skill, that with Titania's ability buff is 60% so that's pretty much almost a full burst if you ATK 2-3 times beforehand, then another -10% DEF debuff after her burst, so with Cybele and Hastur it caps.

Shingen is strong, but since you'll be using Cybele and Titania, her combo atks won't really do much compared to theirs, and since Herc has one too, may as well just give Titania's to Hastur or something.
Shingen gets better with her soul weps though.. but i'd say stick with Herc unless you get/got Hraes

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 06:04 PM
yeah sounds like a perfect setup for the UE.
and it all depends on the soul weapons.. Hercs wind ATK weapon gives 30% extra burst gauge on her 3rd skill, that with Titania's ability buff is 60% so that's pretty much almost a full burst if you ATK 2-3 times beforehand, then another -10% DEF debuff after her burst, so with Cybele and Hastur it caps.

Shingen is strong, but since you'll be using Cybele and Titania, her combo atks won't really do much compared to theirs, and since Herc has one too, may as well just give Titania's to Hastur or something.
Shingen gets better with her soul weps though.. but i'd say stick with Herc unless you get/got Hraes

ok thanks. I dont have Set, can it be replaced with AW Gaia?

Kitty
08-31-2018, 06:05 PM
ok thanks. I dont have Set, can it be replaced with AW Gaia?

of course

10 characters

sanahtlig
08-31-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm running a Wind Berserk build (described in my guide). The spike damage is unparalleled, and I've been using it to solo the Wind Catastrophe. Subbing out damage dealers for Gaia and Oberon can be helpful when endurance and debuffs are required. Charm RNG can be annoying at times. With a set of 6 Wind SSRs you can make pretty much any of the major Wind builds I've outlined.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 06:48 PM
I'm running a Wind Berserk build (described in my guide). The spike damage is unparalleled, and I've been using it to solo the Wind Catastrophe. Subbing out damage dealers for Gaia and Oberon can be helpful when endurance and debuffs are required. Charm RNG can be annoying at times. With a set of 6 Wind SSRs you can make pretty much any of the major Wind builds I've outlined.

thanks - I've just read your guide's wind section. Are you using Morgan + Staff for your berserk build?

sanahtlig
08-31-2018, 06:53 PM
I'm using Morgan's Soul weapon staff, yes.

nonsensei
09-01-2018, 02:19 AM
Just for the record.. the supposed wind meta is a very burst oriented setup since wind has the access to the tools necessary (high DATA units, Titania to support the ones lagging behind).
On a side note, since we're talking about meta, it's on the offensive side, not bothering much with defensive means since it's supposed to destroy the boss before it even has a chance.
I did a breakdown of it on another thread, gonna just put it here:

The current wind meta should look like: Shingen with lance, Cu, Titania AW, Cybele(U), Hastur.
You use BG up on Hastur & DATA buff on Shingen, probably better idea to hold onto the atk/def buff for when you can use it with burst, then the rest of the stuff seems obvious enough, won't bother with that. So here we go with worst case scenario:

Turn0: 35, 20, 30, 0, 30

Shingen(bonus 2.5 BG from every hit due to passive) is basically guaranteed to at least DA with Titania DATA, Cu will TA for 2t, Cybele DA at least.

Turn1: 60, 50, 40, 20, 40

Turn2: 85, 80, 50, 40, 50

Pop PF at this point, so Shingen back to 35 BG, Cu TA expired, this might be an ideal time to use Titania's atk/def buff.

Turn3: 60, 90, 75, 60, 60

Shingen BG gain reloaded (60->95), Titania DATA buff expired.

Turn4: 100, 100, 85, 80, 70

Turn5: All set, just go pew pew!

That is supposed to be the wind meta for a while. Again, this is a worst case scenario, the party can be ready with the burst one turn earlier depending on RNG.
What's after this? Fill the hole due to the lack of Cu's guaranteed TA with Titania buff since Shingen won't need it this time (30 insta BG after burst) & repeat.

EDIT: Another thing to note is that this breakdown completely disregards the BG you gain from enemy attacks which might also shorten your way to burst.

FreeToPay
09-01-2018, 02:44 AM
So is there any case where Shingen would be better than Herc for a burst wind team?

nonsensei
09-01-2018, 02:59 AM
So is there any case where Shingen would be better than Herc for a burst wind team?

Umm.. like the above described..?

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 03:22 AM
I am a little confused...

as a new / casual player the hero weapon takes a long time to farm, what would be the suggested hero weapon to get for wind?

FreeToPay
09-01-2018, 03:23 AM
Umm.. like the above described..?

So is Herc that much slower than Shingen with her relic? Seems like there's mixed opinions on this and I don't have Shingen yet so I wouldn't know.

Cobblemaniac
09-01-2018, 03:24 AM

Basically what nonsensei said.

To over-generalise, Shingen hits faster, Hercules hits harder. Therefore, with the best setup with wind has currently, it's more geared towards the classically named chaingun burst build, so Shingen makes more sense there. If I'm not mistaken, light will eventually reach that state as well with the introduction of the new himes up to Metatron awakening.

What I'd like to call the rocket launcher builds lie within elements like fire, where Hercules works better simply because the dmg output compares better than if you were to run Shingen, and besides E frame 25% def break.

As for Morgan shenanigans... well I'd continue referring to sanahtlig for the moment since he's tinkering with those builds currently.

Edit: To answer unregistered: when in doubt go Hercules. Shingen is kinda only for those with specific setups.

To answer free2pay: Not too much slower, Hercules has a reasonably fast burst gen but the key is that outside of +30 burst on 7t cd skill 2, the rest is RNG. Shingen has a 4t cd +35 burst on skill 1, added with the burst effect of +30 burst, Shingen can sustain multiple bursts in pretty quick succession, while Hercules is fast... for a single burst, if you don't take RNG TA into account.

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Basically what nonsensei said.

To over-generalise, Shingen hits faster, Hercules hits harder. Therefore, with the best setup with wind has currently, it's more geared towards the classically named chaingun burst build, so Shingen makes more sense there. If I'm not mistaken, light will eventually reach that state as well with the introduction of the new himes up to Metatron awakening.

What I'd like to call the rocket launcher builds lie within elements like fire, where Hercules works better simply because the dmg output compares better than if you were to run Shingen, and besides E frame 25% def break.

As for Morgan shenanigans... well I'd continue referring to sanahtlig for the moment since he's tinkering with those builds currently.

Edit: To answer unregistered: when in doubt go Hercules. Shingen is kinda only for those with specific setups.

To answer free2pay: Not too much slower, Hercules has a reasonably fast burst gen but the key is that outside of +30 burst on 7t cd skill 2, the rest is RNG. Shingen has a 4t cd +35 burst on skill 1, added with the burst effect of +30 burst, Shingen can sustain multiple bursts in pretty quick succession, while Hercules is fast... for a single burst, if you don't take RNG TA into account.

Thank you.

russ
09-01-2018, 04:06 AM
anyone know if using autoit or a mouse recorder program to get through all 100 gem gacha draws is against the rules? too lazy to do it myself lol.

Cobblemaniac
09-01-2018, 04:30 AM
anyone know if using autoit or a mouse recorder program to get through all 100 gem gacha draws is against the rules? too lazy to do it myself lol.

When in doubt... don't do it.

Risking your account because you're lazy never ends well.

nonsensei
09-01-2018, 04:40 AM
I am a little confused...

as a new / casual player the hero weapon takes a long time to farm, what would be the suggested hero weapon to get for wind?

As a new / casual player, you can ignore the meta discussion going on. The generally recommended hero weapon is Hercules axe. It gives you a 25% def debuff on burst of wep/eido frame which can be pretty handy. Other than that, Hercules is ridiculously good hero with her 5 turns long buffs (leaving you with only 2 turns of unbuffed Herc) & a pretty decent nuke.

If I'm not mistaken, light will eventually reach that state as well with the introduction of the new himes up to Metatron awakening.

Even afterwards.. borken light himes keep getting released.

Tbh, taking a look at the end-game wind content, you can basically ignore debuffs. I heard Quetz GO is pretty easy, other than that, Lust, tower boss, Icarus GO, all of them resistant to debuffs, so meh. But again, this is mostly a veteran and/or whale perspective.

3t CD. But yeah, you got the main issue with Herc. She's definitely not slow, but wind burst meta can be further optimized by using Shingen.

Slashley
09-01-2018, 08:07 AM
When in doubt... don't do it.

Risking your account because you're lazy never ends well.... there's no way a flash game would detect anything like that. So yes, you can do it with no worries, honestly.
Even afterwards.. borken light himes keep getting released.Well, the more broken the Hime, the more players will pay for it. So power creep is a thing.

That's not really a problem depending on the content they release and whether or not that power creep also applies to Rs and SRs.

sanahtlig
09-01-2018, 10:08 AM
Wind has 3 general builds available: Berserk, Burst, and Endurance.

The Berserk build specializes in 3-turn spike damage (Berserk + Burst combined) and damage-on-demand (when the two are used separately). With the right composition, 2 Bursts in 7T (one buffed by PF) is possible. Initial and 12T damage are also excellent. Morgan's single-target heal can be useful in long encounters. The Charm Burst effect introduces an element of RNG, however. Damage potential will be diminished if Provisional Forest isn't slotted, but 3T spike damage still exceeds the Rapid Burst build.

The Rapid Burst build specializes in 6-turn damage. It can be superior for sustained damage in long fights. It's less sensitive to RNG, gives you a free EX slot, and you have some flexibility in character choice, but its damage potential is diminished whenever you have to hold your Burst. Elemental advantage and Exceed skill will boost the potency of this build.

I made a tool that compares damage from Berserk and Burst builds given different conditions. It's available in the Berserk tab (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=721037596) of my toolbox.

The Endurance build gives access to healing and a full range of debuffs. It's effective for long encounters, especially on auto-battle. Soul and EX skill can be chosen freely, making it pretty versatile. It can achieve total mitigation of overdrives with Joan and Gaia.

These builds can also be mixed and matched to some extent. The Berserk-oriented squad I use for Wind Catastrophes relies on Gaia to mitigate overdrives, for example. The Berserk and Burst builds can use the same characters with just a swap in Soul weapon, and excel in different circumstances.

nonsensei
09-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Why would a user farming for a single element be overly concerned with Guild Orders of the same element? The rewards for Guild Orders can be used on any element. Should be gearing to clear the typical Guild Order, not the Wind ones specifically.

Wind has 3 general builds available: Berserk, Burst, and Endurance.

The Berserk build specializes in 3-turn spike damage (Berserk + Burst combined) and damage-on-demand (when the two are used separately). With the right composition, 2 Bursts in 7T (one buffed by PF) is possible. It can also put up excellent damage at the start of fights. Morgan's single-target heal can be useful in long encounters. The Charm Burst effect introduces an element of RNG, however. Damage potential will be diminished if Provisional Forest isn't slotted, but 3T spike damage still exceeds the Rapid Burst build.

The Rapid Burst build specializes in 6-turn damage. It can be superior for sustained damage in long fights. It's less sensitive to RNG, gives you a free EX slot, and you have some flexibility in character choice, but its damage potential is diminished whenever you have to hold your Burst. Elemental advantage and Exceed skill will boost the potency of this build.

I made a tool that compares damage from Berserk and Burst builds given different conditions. It's available in the Berserk tab (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=721037596) of my toolbox.

The Endurance build gives access to healing and a full range of debuffs. It's effective for long encounters, especially on auto-battle. Soul and EX skill can be chosen freely, making it pretty versatile. It can achieve total mitigation of overdrives with Joan and Gaia.

These builds can also be mixed and matched to some extent. The Berserk-oriented squad I use for Wind Catastrophes relies on Gaia to mitigate overdrives, for example.

Sorry, but I can't follow you. How is a "user farming for a single element" stuff relevant when I went out of my way to suggest otherwise..?

sanahtlig
09-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Sorry, but I can't follow you. How is a "user farming for a single element" stuff relevant when I went out of my way to suggest otherwise..?
Weren't you talking to a Wind user about how to gear for Wind Guild Orders?

nonsensei
09-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Weren't you talking to a Wind user about how to gear for Wind Guild Orders?

I was merely answering Cobble suggesting that Herc works better for fire than Shingen.

Bear
09-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Well, the more broken the Hime, the more players will pay for it. So power creep is a thing.

That's not really a problem depending on the content they release and whether or not that power creep also applies to Rs and SRs.

If only Dark team gets that kind of treatment too...

Seraphim01
09-01-2018, 11:57 PM
About weekly daily quest, only clearing cave of element count? I tried doing the gem, eidolon n gear enhancement, but the count didnt go up.

Slashley
09-02-2018, 12:35 AM
About weekly daily quest, only clearing cave of element count? I tried doing the gem, eidolon n gear enhancement, but the count didnt go up.Yup. The 8 AP daily element is enough, though, personally I always did the highest just for the chance of T4 Crystals.

Also, I head the exp one counts, but I haven't tested.

Seraphim01
09-02-2018, 12:42 AM
Yup. The 8 AP daily element is enough, though, personally I always did the highest just for the chance of T4 Crystals.

Thx for the quick reply, looks like i will do 8 or 15 ap quest. I still need to do 8 more daily quest and only have a few ap to spare haha.

Cobblemaniac
09-02-2018, 02:03 AM
Yup. The 8 AP daily element is enough, though, personally I always did the highest just for the chance of T4 Crystals.

I can confirm, cave of gold does count.

Gem quest doesn't however.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 05:31 AM

Exp one counts, that's right

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Please answer this Question

Which soul should i pick for my dark team?
a. shingen b. hercules
Main team
thanatos
beelzebub
d amaterasu
osiris
Sub
bastet
rangda

Thanks in advance
my first pick is shingen. but i can't decide which is best for my team

Seraphim01
09-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Half ap not working? Only half bp works. Btw, how long this labor day last?

Edit: only for raid quest...didnt see it before haha

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 01:18 AM
And here comes the app download reward: 759 jewels. Since there were supposedly 100.000.000 jewels in total, there must be over 130.000 downloads. This game sure is popular despite what the union rankings would suggest.

Slashley
09-03-2018, 01:20 AM
And here comes the app download reward: 759 jewels. Since there were supposedly 100.000.000 jewels in total, there must be over 130.000 downloads. This game sure is popular despite what the union rankings would suggest.Or Nutaku cheats. I mean, they are the only ones who have access to the data. When you're the prosecutor, the jury, the judge and the executioner, you can do whatever you want after all.

Cobblemaniac
09-03-2018, 01:26 AM
Or Nutaku cheats. I mean, they are the only ones who have access to the data. When you're the prosecutor, the jury, the judge and the executioner, you can do whatever you want after all.

If we do give them the benefit of doubt, the other possibilities are:

1. People spam multiple accounts for the app. Reason? Good question.
2. There are really that many people who downloaded the app. Possible? Well, we don't have another union event to disprove this theory currently. Fresh blood that stales quickly might be a thing.

Or we can be the cynist and say nutaku rigged it. I'm siding cynicism actually because of that shitty luck I got from jewelcha... but eh.

Delete
09-03-2018, 01:44 AM
On my Union the current teory is troll account rerolling :eyeroll::cry:

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 03:55 AM
Please answer this Question

Which soul should i pick for my dark team?
a. shingen b. hercules
Main team
thanatos
beelzebub
d amaterasu
osiris
Sub
bastet
rangda

Thanks in advance
my first pick is shingen. but i can't decide which is best for my team

~~/bump/~~

Kimoi
09-03-2018, 06:22 AM
If we do give them the benefit of doubt, the other possibilities are:

1. People spam multiple accounts for the app. Reason? Good question.
2. There are really that many people who downloaded the app. Possible? Well, we don't have another union event to disprove this theory currently. Fresh blood that stales quickly might be a thing.

Or we can be the cynist and say nutaku rigged it. I'm siding cynicism actually because of that shitty luck I got from jewelcha... but eh.
One of my union mates raised another theory: they simply divided 100m by the number of app downloads, updates and multiple downloads included.

Incidentally, my alt didn't get jewels, so account rerolls probably only counted if people went out of their way to download the app on them.

Cobblemaniac
09-03-2018, 06:24 AM
~~/bump/~~

Your case... depends. Are you finding yourself getting whacked silly with damage? In that case run Shingen + TbJ (Joan's atk break). Maybe you find damage taken ok, and want to maximise damage output? Hercules is the answer, because your setup doesn't abuse Shingen's burst gen hard enough.

Refer to the "what soul should I use" thread by Slashley for more info.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 12:09 PM
One of my union mates raised another theory: they simply divided 100m by the number of app downloads, updates and multiple downloads included.

Possible, as I myself downloaded the app 4 times. Once on android-x86 7.1, then three times on 6.0 (first version of the app, then the first update, then the second update).
However, I never was actually able to login, so I didn't get the 759 jewels. So yea, simply downloading through your account and installing wasn't sufficient :/

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Latest SSR is Nu Wa; she too gets the facial expressions and battle gifs treatment.

So with the 1st... guild battle technique athletic meet? (sengi kyougikai?) done, how did our DMM players here fare? What was it like?

Bear
09-03-2018, 01:34 PM
So with the 1st... guild battle technique athletic meet? (sengi kyougikai?) done, how did our DMM players here fare? What was it like?

Might as well call it Guild Arena Event. I call it Dummy Punching Event, cuz it's basically the only thing you're doing: Beat up TestDummy-kun and attempt to do as much dmg as possible within 15T. And yes, as you might already tell from my choice of tone, while I did okay and got my share of 15k medal, I find it boring + lazy design af for an event. Obviously there's minor bit of strategy in maximizing your dmg but that's about it. I'd rather go fight some High Rags.

Mirage
09-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Only rank around 7k coz all my grid are unfinished. That aside, this event really prove that Light team can seriously compete with even Fire in term of damage now

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 04:57 PM
which weapon is better: one with attack ++, OR attack + and HP + ?

Slashley
09-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Do you ever take damage? Then the dual-skill one.

But that's not really the question, now is it? If you're asking that, then it means you have a full grid of SSR weapons. That's still quite rare. So the answer is "both" usually.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Attack++ (ie Assault (L)) gives 6 + (skill_lvl / 2) assault.

Attack+ (ie Assault (M)) gives 3 + (skill_lvl / 2) assault, while HP+ (ie Defender (M)) gives 3 + (skill_lvl / 2) HP.

So the latter would really only give up 3% assault in return for the HP. That's normally a worthwhile trade.

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Although I don't think that we've had a Assault(M)/Defender(M) weapon yet, or any dual skill that's 2 Mediums for that matter. As far as I'm aware, the dual skill SSRs we do have so far are either of the (M)/(S) or (L)/(S) style.

Cobblemaniac
09-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Although I don't think that we've had a Assault(M)/Defender(M) weapon yet, or any dual skill that's 2 Mediums for that matter. As far as I'm aware, the dual skill SSRs we do have so far are either of the (M)/(S) or (L)/(S) style.

Dual skill 2 mediums are reserved for the gacha SSR weapons. Everything else has either been 1 medium 1 small or 1 large 1 small. Eventually with 4LB there will exist 1 large 1 medium.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 03:01 AM
Thanks guys! I have. One each, asking to decide which one to put my +1 on

Cobblemaniac
09-04-2018, 03:14 AM
Thanks guys! I have. One each, asking to decide which one to put my +1 on

Why not invest those in your soul relic weapon?

Itoshira
09-04-2018, 03:51 AM
Depends imo. If you switch souls depending on content, it would be better to put it on a weapon that is constantly in your grid. That way you dont lose up on it (I know we are talking about a very low amount of stats, but well, optimization)

Slashley
09-04-2018, 03:57 AM
Why not invest those in your soul relic weapon?Hmm. Ultimately, if you want to be optimal, I don't think I'd do that. Maybe if we're talking about Wind Shingen weapon or something.

I'd rather use those on FLB weapons. Weapons that you'll either FLB a bit later like Phoenix Bow soon enough, or Union weapons. Just keep in mind that Union weapons require a whopping 25 T4 crystals each, so unless you have a gigantic stack of those, maybe don't go overboard with +99 Union weapons.

Alternatively, if one of your teams is head and shoulders above the rest (P2W Eidolon or perfect SSR Hime comp), then just +99 all the SSRs in there.

The difference is fairly small, though. At best you can get +2970 Atk which is fairly sizable, but getting there will take you forever. Unlike with Eidolons, where you'll +99 basically everything.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 06:11 AM

My thought is that soul might need to be switched from battle to battle..

sanahtlig
09-04-2018, 07:20 AM
That'll be your most frequently changed weapon. Not to mention some of the harder Guild Order challenges require you to change Souls.

I'd invest the +1s in weapons that get a 4th weapon limit break down the road, and that have at least one skill that increases character attack. Pride weapons from Union events are generally a safe choice. Gatcha SSRs can be good also, since they can be limit breaked later with rewards from Tower.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 09:09 AM
That'll be your most frequently changed weapon. Not to mention some of the harder Guild Order challenges require you to change Souls.

I'd invest the +1s in weapons that get a 4th weapon limit break down the road, and that have at least one skill that increases character attack. Pride weapons from Union events are generally a safe choice. Gatcha SSRs can be good also, since they can be limit breaked later with rewards from Tower.

I might have missed something here. But I thought pride weapon is not as good as ATT++ or dual skill weapons, and should be avoid if possible?

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 09:26 AM
All Union event weapons get Final Limit Break eventually (once their respective union event is reprinted for the first time after the introduction of orichalcon). As part of FLB, they pick up a second skill. All original/first union weapons pick up a different skill from FLB. All second union weapons (introduced when we start seeing union events again) get Exceed (S) from FLB.
Wrath Bow gets Rush (S).
Sloth Glaive gets Barrage (S).
Lust Sword gets Exceed (S) (yes, wind gets access to a ton of Exceed via union weapons).
Gluttony Gun gets Stinger (S).
Pride Staff (Pride as in the specific union event) gets Ascension (M).
Envy Axe gets Defender (M).

They're generally worth investing in if you intend to FLB them. Except maybe Wrath Bow. If you're a fire guy, you'd probably rather invest in Wrath Sword before Wrath Bow. (sword is Wrath's 2nd weapon, ergo it gains Exceed (S)). Or Typhon Lance, since Typhon's reprint actually occurs before the next appearance of Wrath (next February vs next April). Typhon Lance, being an advent SSR that was original Assault (L), gains Defender (S).

If you're not committed to any one element (I'm in this boat), the timeline you keep an eye on regarding FLBs through the rest of the year is more like...
Phoenix reprint (next event)
Gluttony (right after Phoenix)
Apocalypse (end of October/start of November)
Pride (right after Apocalypse)
Sloth (December)
Rahab (late December)

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Although for Pride (L) weapons that show up in advents and raids, don't expect them to get FLB (at least, not within the next year), so they'll eventually be replaced.

We haven't seen Pride (M) or Pride (S) in our version yet, right? Cause the math gets a bit less straightforward to calculate in your head with them. At least, in comparison to Pride (L) basically being Assault (S) with the bonus of 1% assault for every 5% HP you're missing.
Pride (M) bumps the bonus down to 0.6% assault for every 5% HP. Pride (S) is that, plus reducing the base assault bonus to 0.35 * skill_lvl, so it's 7% at lv 20 instead of 10%. It's like... take Assault (S), then reduce it by a step.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 01:19 PM
I have a question: Is there any reason to collect soul points from, for example advent battles, after unlocking all souls?

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Yes, there is utility for those points after you've unlocked all souls. The next anniversary update will introduce passive stat bonuses and new ex skills for your soul. They'll cost Master Points (MP). You gain MP through exchanging soul points (and holy soul points) at a rate of 100 per 1 MP. You also gain MP through gaining experience with a lv 20 soul (50k exp for 1 MP, I think?).
A new ex skill costs 15 MP. For the passives, I think it's 1 MP per level of a passive (max of 3 levels per passive), with a total cap of 20 levels overall per soul. But I'm not 100% sure on that.

Itoshira
09-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Yes, there is utility for those points after you've unlocked all souls. The next anniversary update will introduce passive stat bonuses and new ex skills for your soul. They'll cost Master Points (MP). You gain MP through exchanging soul points (and holy soul points) at a rate of 100 per 1 MP. You also gain MP through gaining experience with a lv 20 soul (50k exp for 1 MP, I think?).
A new ex skill costs 15 MP. For the passives, I think it's 1 MP per level of a passive (max of 3 levels per passive), with a total cap of 20 levels overall per soul. But I'm not 100% sure on that.

Can confirm, everything is as you say.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Can someone pls provide a list of ‘’never to sell’ eids?

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 06:15 PM
So, "Never sell" == "Can possibly use as either main or sub eidolon at point for whatever reason"

An eidolon may possibly be used in the main slot if it has a useful passive. That's usually +40% (or higher) element stuff as well as the 40% HP/20% character atk series. Maybe +burst streak if you're obscenely powerful enough such that burst streak is your remaining avenue of increasing damage output.
An eidolon may possibly be used in the sub slot if it has high stats or a useful summon effect. An eidolon may also be desired in the sub slot to fulfill a requirement for another eidolon, but it'd probably still need respectable stats for the plan to work out.

If an eidolon only has its passive going for it (ie lackluster stats and effect), then extra copies of it from drops and/or reprints can go bye bye. Case in point: Phoenix reprint coming up next. Phoenix has a solid passive if you missed out on 40%+ light or thunder. But Phoenix's atk is pretty bad and the summon effect is something I doubt the efficacy of. After you have 1 maxed copy of Phoenix, any extras can safely be sold, IMO.

The lilim series are also usual candidates to ditch. Their passive is for situations nobody actually wants to be in. Their stats are also below average. And their summon effect is okay, but eventually pushed out by better stuff once you've been playing long enough. Sooner or later, you treat any new lilim you pick up as fodder to be sold for orbs.

Unregistered
09-04-2018, 08:53 PM
So, "Never sell" == "Can possibly use as either main or sub eidolon at point for whatever reason"

An eidolon may possibly be used in the main slot if it has a useful passive. That's usually +40% (or higher) element stuff as well as the 40% HP/20% character atk series. Maybe +burst streak if you're obscenely powerful enough such that burst streak is your remaining avenue of increasing damage output.
An eidolon may possibly be used in the sub slot if it has high stats or a useful summon effect. An eidolon may also be desired in the sub slot to fulfill a requirement for another eidolon, but it'd probably still need respectable stats for the plan to work out.

If an eidolon only has its passive going for it (ie lackluster stats and effect), then extra copies of it from drops and/or reprints can go bye bye. Case in point: Phoenix reprint coming up next. Phoenix has a solid passive if you missed out on 40%+ light or thunder. But Phoenix's atk is pretty bad and the summon effect is something I doubt the efficacy of. After you have 1 maxed copy of Phoenix, any extras can safely be sold, IMO.

The lilim series are also usual candidates to ditch. Their passive is for situations nobody actually wants to be in. Their stats are also below average. And their summon effect is okay, but eventually pushed out by better stuff once you've been playing long enough. Sooner or later, you treat any new lilim you pick up as fodder to be sold for orbs.

Thanks, this is helpful. I was after a list useful eids as I am not sure what summon effects are useful..

Aidoru
09-05-2018, 05:41 PM
Anyone been getting nike'd a lot today? Got the error dozens of times on random event raids and 4 times in a single guild order run.

artista
09-05-2018, 05:48 PM
Anyone been getting nike'd a lot today? Got the error dozens of times on random event raids and 4 times in a single guild order run.

Yea, its annoying

Frelas
09-05-2018, 06:55 PM
Ah good so it isn't my internet connection.
But it is still annoying.:neutral:
I get nike'd at the most critical times(give me back my guild order try)

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 07:14 AM
Thanks, this is helpful. I was after a list useful eids as I am not sure what summon effects are useful..

I don't think any ediolon worth keeping 2nd copy.

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 10:52 AM
No, some eidolons can be argued worth keeping a second maxed copy of.

Tiamat is the easy example among event eidolons. Her atk is absurd; 2262 atk means that an on-element eidolon needs 2057 base atk to beat it. And her summon effect is... reliable. 750 HP barrier that lasts 3 turns every 10th turn. You know what you'll get from it every time you use it.

High base atk eidolons with decent enough effects are something you'd probably want if you're using an eidolon that checks the number of matching element sub eidolons.

Horus users may want another copy of Adramelech's 2058 atk and 3 turns of unknown amount of +double, as +double/+triple effects are nice to speed up burst gauge generation.

Pazuzu/Hanuman users may want another copy of Icarus's 2094 atk and 3 turns of unknown amount of +triple.

Nidhoggr users may want...uhhh, when the original koihime collab reprint happens, does the exchange reset? Cause a 2nd Meng Huo's 2100 atk would be nice for Nidhoggr users. If not, then uh, both Amaru and Yggdrasil are sitting at 1866 atk. They're not worth a 2nd copy of in the long run since the next 3 thunder eidolons are Tartarus/Medjed/Yato-no-kami (1950/1950/1998 atk respectively). So, yea, hope that the exchange resets for a 2nd Meng Huo :/

Illuyanka/Leviathan users want that 2nd Tiamat.

Managarmr users could possibly want a 2nd St. Nicholas's atk (1950), but that summon effect is annoying. If you're looking more for raw beefiness instead of snazzy effects, then there you go. The future light event eidolons with over 1800 atk are Yule Goat (1890) and Nandi (1986). So there's room for Sphinx/St. Nick/St. Nick/Yule Goat/Nandi if you're just looking at atk. The 2nd St. Nick may be replaced by Abou (1770) if you want her dark atk debuff.

For Anubis users... your options for simple to get 2nd copies just don't have high atk. Dark event eidolons in general don't have high atk. The highest two are Delphyne (2010) and Trivia (1890). The 3rd highest so far? Apocalypse at 1680 o.o
If you really want a 2nd copy then, maaaybe Jack o' Lantern (1602) for the zeal effect? Burst gauge generation is nice as long as you can tolerate the self burn aspect of zeal. But really, you're praying to roll a 2nd maxed copy of Trivia or Delphyne.

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Of course, there are always the kaiser dragoons to take up one sub slot (not the main!). Although I don't actually what their atk exactly is at 0* (as I've only heard that it's still more than sufficient). But their summon effect is really good. They are the main priority in the eidolon orb shop for good reason. I only leave them out as I don't know when a particular individual should expect to pick one up, as the rate at which you get orbs varies from person to person.

Itoshira
09-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Kaiser Dragoons have 445 HP and 1633 Attack at level 40.
559 HP and 2050 Attack at 55 (1*)

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 03:09 PM
No, some eidolons can be argued worth keeping a second maxed copy of.

Tiamat is the easy example among event eidolons. Her atk is absurd; 2262 atk means that an on-element eidolon needs 2057 base atk to beat it. And her summon effect is... reliable. 750 HP barrier that lasts 3 turns every 10th turn. You know what you'll get from it every time you use it.

High base atk eidolons with decent enough effects are something you'd probably want if you're using an eidolon that checks the number of matching element sub eidolons.

Horus users may want another copy of Adramelech's 2058 atk and 3 turns of unknown amount of +double, as +double/+triple effects are nice to speed up burst gauge generation.

Pazuzu/Hanuman users may want another copy of Icarus's 2094 atk and 3 turns of unknown amount of +triple.

Nidhoggr users may want...uhhh, when the original koihime collab reprint happens, does the exchange reset? Cause a 2nd Meng Huo's 2100 atk would be nice for Nidhoggr users. If not, then uh, both Amaru and Yggdrasil are sitting at 1866 atk. They're not worth a 2nd copy of in the long run since the next 3 thunder eidolons are Tartarus/Medjed/Yato-no-kami (1950/1950/1998 atk respectively). So, yea, hope that the exchange resets for a 2nd Meng Huo :/

Illuyanka/Leviathan users want that 2nd Tiamat.

Managarmr users could possibly want a 2nd St. Nicholas's atk (1950), but that summon effect is annoying. If you're looking more for raw beefiness instead of snazzy effects, then there you go. The future light event eidolons with over 1800 atk are Yule Goat (1890) and Nandi (1986). So there's room for Sphinx/St. Nick/St. Nick/Yule Goat/Nandi if you're just looking at atk. The 2nd St. Nick may be replaced by Abou (1770) if you want her dark atk debuff.

For Anubis users... your options for simple to get 2nd copies just don't have high atk. Dark event eidolons in general don't have high atk. The highest two are Delphyne (2010) and Trivia (1890). The 3rd highest so far? Apocalypse at 1680 o.o
If you really want a 2nd copy then, maaaybe Jack o' Lantern (1602) for the zeal effect? Burst gauge generation is nice as long as you can tolerate the self burn aspect of zeal. But really, you're praying to roll a 2nd maxed copy of Trivia or Delphyne.

Amazing, thanks.

If already have Belial, is it still good to keep Horus (1st copy)?

There is any non event Eidonlon that should keep 2nd copy for the summon effect eg Farnir def++

Can u also pls explain base ATT vs on element ATT and where to see both numbers is game?

Many thanks

Slashley
09-06-2018, 03:20 PM
--
Can u also pls explain base ATT vs on element ATT--Super simplified, the damage formula is BaseAtk*CharacterAtk*ElementalAtk. CharacterAtk is the same as Assault, so once you upgrade your grids, you'll want Elemental Eidolons like Belial as your primary (ones that don't read "Fire CHARACTER Atk up").
-- where to see both numbers is game?Only BaseAtk is shown ingame, in the Edit screen. The rest you'll just have to calculate yourself.

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Base attack is what the game tells you when you check the details of an eidolon. So a lv 100 Horus has an attack of 1926 (without any +1's on it).
When I said 'on-element eidolon', the idea I'm expressing is that the eidolon has the same element as the soul & kamihime in a given team. Your soul and the kamihime gain a bonus of 10% from an eidolon if they're of the same element. So for fire souls/kamihime, that lv 100 Horus gives 1926*1.1 ~= 2118 or 2119 atk (I'm not sure if the game rounds up or down). You can see this in the HP/atk listed for your party members in the team edit screen.

The first lv 100 Horus can still probably hang around in the sub slot if you have Belial, depending on what else you have. It also depends on how much you're prioritizing atk over more useful summon effects from your sub slots. And whether you should prioritize one over the other will be fluid; it'll change depending on your team/how strong you are and the given encounter.
I'd probably keep the Horus around for the time being just to give myself the option if I ever want it. I tend to prefer keeping my options open (even the really hypothetical niche ones). Others will have their own preferences/priorities.

As far as non-event eidolons whose effects are worth a second copy of? That is, you're already using one of them (presumably maxed), and you managed to get yet another? Well, the kaiser dragoons of course. Their effect is what, 2 turns of +30% element and 30% resist against whichever element they're advantageous against on a 8 turn cooldown? That's a fantastic enough effect that you'd gladly have multiple of. Outside of that obvious answer? Hmm...
Behemoth against certain encounters (if you can survive the cooldown). It's not often , but some fights are designed to have the enemy able to paralyze or petrify you (screw you, Medusa). Sure, your soul and some kamihime have debuff cleansing abilities. But you can't use them when petrified (again, screw you, Medusa). Or paralyzed for that matter, IIRC. Again, it's the sort of thing that doesn't come up often, but if it does, you'd really like some counters.
Takemikazuchi's +15 burst gauge every 9 turns. I could see having two of them in rotation for +15 burst every 4/5 turns. I wouldn't say optimal, but it can be neat if it's what you need to push you into reliably bursting once per Takemikazuchi summon.
Anubis eats an overdrive orb with an alleged success rate of 75% every 10 turns. I like orb removal abilities with decent success rates, unlike the absurdly low, might as well be non-existant accuracy of Jack Frost.

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Base attack is what the game tells you when you check the details of an eidolon. So a lv 100 Horus has an attack of 1926 (without any +1's on it).
When I said 'on-element eidolon', the idea I'm expressing is that the eidolon has the same element as the soul & kamihime in a given team. Your soul and the kamihime gain a bonus of 10% from an eidolon if they're of the same element. So for fire souls/kamihime, that lv 100 Horus gives 1926*1.1 ~= 2118 or 2119 atk (I'm not sure if the game rounds up or down). You can see this in the HP/atk listed for your party members in the team edit screen.

The first lv 100 Horus can still probably hang around in the sub slot if you have Belial, depending on what else you have. It also depends on how much you're prioritizing atk over more useful summon effects from your sub slots. And whether you should prioritize one over the other will be fluid; it'll change depending on your team/how strong you are and the given encounter.
I'd probably keep the Horus around for the time being just to give myself the option if I ever want it. I tend to prefer keeping my options open (even the really hypothetical niche ones). Others will have their own preferences/priorities.

As far as non-event eidolons whose effects are worth a second copy of? That is, you're already using one of them (presumably maxed), and you managed to get yet another? Well, the kaiser dragoons of course. Their effect is what, 2 turns of +30% element and 30% resist against whichever element they're advantageous against on a 8 turn cooldown? That's a fantastic enough effect that you'd gladly have multiple of. Outside of that obvious answer? Hmm...
Behemoth against certain encounters (if you can survive the cooldown). It's not often , but some fights are designed to have the enemy able to paralyze or petrify you (screw you, Medusa). Sure, your soul and some kamihime have debuff cleansing abilities. But you can't use them when petrified (again, screw you, Medusa). Or paralyzed for that matter, IIRC. Again, it's the sort of thing that doesn't come up often, but if it does, you'd really like some counters.
Takemikazuchi's +15 burst gauge every 9 turns. I could see having two of them in rotation for +15 burst every 4/5 turns. I wouldn't say optimal, but it can be neat if it's what you need to push you into reliably bursting once per Takemikazuchi summon.
Anubis eats an overdrive orb with an alleged success rate of 75% every 10 turns. I like orb removal abilities with decent success rates, unlike the absurdly low, might as well be non-existant accuracy of Jack Frost.

Thanks. Your answer is so helpful!
Is Kaiser Ok to be used at 0LB or only when you have 1LB given low stats (1600 at 0LB)

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 04:23 PM
I think that kaiser dragoons are absolutely worth using in a sub slot at 0*. I also think that's the consensus, given how often they're emphasized to be the most important thing to grab in the eidolon orb exchange. And there's only 1 copy of each in the exchange, so if you never draw one from the gacha, then at best you'll have a 0* kaiser.
The +30 to elemental attack is pretty nice. But I personally look more at the other aspect of their summon effect.
If you can't take out the enemy before it can wipe you out with whatever its major attack is, 2 turns of 30% element resist is really good on its own. That's usually sufficient to save your butt on its own, but not always. Then it becomes absurdly good when you take advantage of stacking rules.

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Scrub, here. Where do you guys get EXP for your weapons and eidolons? I’ve been getting everything from the gem gacha, since it provides a fair amount of R weapons I can use for skill EXP. The time-limited SP quests seem kinda unreliable, but is that what everyone’s doing? I feel like my luck is just pure trash, and I don’t have a very good impression of it. What’s the easiest way to get things to lv100?

Cobblemaniac
09-06-2018, 07:49 PM
Scrub, here. Where do you guys get EXP for your weapons and eidolons? I’ve been getting everything from the gem gacha, since it provides a fair amount of R weapons I can use for skill EXP. The time-limited SP quests seem kinda unreliable, but is that what everyone’s doing? I feel like my luck is just pure trash, and I don’t have a very good impression of it. What’s the easiest way to get things to lv100?

The best time to get enhance materials for weapons and eidolons is arguably union events. You'll farm hundreds to thousands of those levels and both R and SR materials drop like g̶i̶r̶l̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ crazy, so much so that you can pretty much max level every single weapon and eidolon on hand if you farm hard enough. Especially if you do union expert cycle memes, but I have a feeling that's dependent on the event since drops seem to differ for every union element.

R (not enhance) weapons serve a different purpose for you, however. You use them primarily to level up weapon skills, not weapon levels, although no reason to say you can't do both, that's double efficiency.

Double post:

Man, I finally understand why some of you guys love fire this much.

If only this element wasn't cucked to no end with events...

Unregistered
09-06-2018, 08:55 PM
The best time to get enhance materials for weapons and eidolons is arguably union events. You'll farm hundreds to thousands of those levels and both R and SR materials drop like g̶i̶r̶l̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ crazy, so much so that you can pretty much max level every single weapon and eidolon on hand if you farm hard enough. Especially if you do union expert cycle memes, but I have a feeling that's dependent on the event since drops seem to differ for every union element.

R (not enhance) weapons serve a different purpose for you, however. You use them primarily to level up weapon skills, not weapon levels, although no reason to say you can't do both, that's double efficiency.

Yeah. Spamming the gacha easily gets most of my weapons to skill level 8, but the hard level struggles to inch past 50. I just reached the point where I could grind Advent events on my own easily, and uncapped all the SSR weapons to the max for the first time(s)... Now I'm just wondering how long it'll take me to level up those weapons and eidolons. It feels bad, having them sit at just half their potential level.

Slashley
09-07-2018, 03:00 AM
As Cobble said, as soon as you're even slightly strong then Union events will absolutely flood you in R and SR fodders. There's still one event before Gluttony, though.

And you new players have it easy. When I was young, we leveled up our weapons and Eidolons uphill, backwards, and in a blizzard! Union events didn't exist and Gem Gacha didn't provide fodder for shit.

nonsensei
09-07-2018, 05:23 AM
As Cobble said, as soon as you're even slightly strong then Union events will absolutely flood you in R and SR fodders. There's still one event before Gluttony, though.

And you new players have it easy. When I was young, we leveled up our weapons and Eidolons uphill, backwards, and in a blizzard! Union events didn't exist and Gem Gacha didn't provide fodder for shit.

Although, you didn't have to divide your resources between so many things as today's new or newer players. Aside events, there are hero weapons to farm, farming gems to be able to get the base of all SLing, the R fods is also more demanding resource-wise since they got lower max AP and veterans also have the advantage of having piled up materials that they don't think much of, but is a concern for newer players like LB materials, cores for summoning rags and especially tier4 crystal mats.

LeCrestfallen
09-07-2018, 06:06 AM
Grinding.... The Grind never changes
"we need more minerals"

Slashley
09-07-2018, 06:17 AM
Although, you didn't have to divide your resources between so many things as today's new or newer players. Aside events, there are hero weapons to farm, farming gems to be able to get the base of all SLing, the R fods is also more demanding resource-wise since they got lower max AP and veterans also have the advantage of having piled up materials that they don't think much of, but is a concern for newer players like LB materials, cores for summoning rags and especially tier4 crystal mats.While true, that doesn't mean that these tools aren't there for them. Once you hit ~80 max AP, farming Gem Quests becomes infinite. That'll take you what? A month? Two? After that, it's really smooth sailing for weapon level-up and skill-ups.

It's still a catch-up mechanic, though the game could certainly use way, way more of those.

Frelas
09-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Ugh i had a most frustrating raid today, i got the boss to half health but was at the brink of defeat. a new guy joined my raid, but his low damage showed that it was a new player to the game. His low damage was not a problem, i dont mind it, but he kept getting defeated and using his precious full elixer to revive. Tt was so frustrating seeing the poor new player waste those potions having no clue. without being able to warn him or being able to quickly end the fight. So many potions lost....

Kitty
09-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Ugh i had a most frustrating raid today, i got the boss to half health but was at the brink of defeat. a new guy joined my raid, but his low damage showed that it was a new player to the game. His low damage was not a problem, i dont mind it, but he kept getting defeated and using his precious full elixer to revive. Tt was so frustrating seeing the poor new player waste those potions having no clue. without being able to warn him or being able to quickly end the fight. So many potions lost....

that's adorable LMAO, poor dud

Haxmo
09-08-2018, 06:35 PM
What do I do with SSR weapons I don't want? I only main light and pretty much never want to branch out to other elements so the event weapons sit there gathering dust. Are they just 35 point enhance fodders?

Cobblemaniac
09-08-2018, 07:00 PM
What do I do with SSR weapons I don't want? I only main light and pretty much never want to branch out to other elements so the event weapons sit there gathering dust. Are they just 35 point enhance fodders?

350 point enhance fodder actually, and multiplied by 2 if you give it a single skill up.

And yes, that's what they are if you absolutely refuse to touch any other element than light. Not recommended of course.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 12:52 AM
Question :
45% element or 45% character atk and 20% hp buff?

VeryVoodoo
09-09-2018, 01:26 AM
Question :
45% element or 45% character atk and 20% hp buff?

What MLB eido ends in 45% char atk/20% hp? :think:
Hmm, can't think of any right now... do you maybe mean 40% char atk/20% hp?

Anyway the simple answer is if you're new with underdeveloped grids (i.e. your wpns don't have SLs on 'em), the 40char%/20%hp will likely help you more with most content.
And if you're a player with fully developed grids, or mostly developed even, you'll want the elemental atk↑ eidos then for better dmg.

If you want more in depth info on why that is, you'll need to understand how the dmg formula works in this game.
The really simple version of the dmg formula is this:
your atk stat * (1 + total character attack) (eg. Character ATK eidos, Assault/Pride weapon skills, Attack buffs, Assist bonuses) * (1 + what your ele. adv is + total elemental attack) (eg. Element ATK eidos, Soul Relic Attack Weapons, Element ATK buffs)

Once you understand this simplified version of the formula, you'll then start to know how to properly build for dmg and which eidos you'll want to choose, etc...

Cobblemaniac
09-09-2018, 01:40 AM
What MLB eido ends in 45% char atk/20% hp? :think:
Hmm, can't think of any right now... do you maybe mean 40% char atk/20% hp?

Anyway the simple answer is if you're new with underdeveloped grids (i.e. your wpns don't have SLs on 'em), the 40char%/20%hp will likely help you more with most content.
And if you're a player with fully developed grids, or mostly developed even, you'll want the elemental atk↑ eidos then for better dmg.

If you want more in depth info on why that is, you'll need to understand how the dmg formula works in this game.
The really simple version of the dmg formula is this:
your atk stat * (1 + total character attack) (eg. Character ATK eidos, Assault/Pride weapon skills, Attack buffs, Assist bonuses) * (1 + what your ele. adv is + total elemental attack) (eg. Element ATK eidos, Soul Relic Attack Weapons, Element ATK buffs)

Once you understand this simplified version of the formula, you'll then start to know how to properly build for dmg and which eidos you'll want to choose, etc...

Pretty sure it's a 1LB gacha eido.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 01:43 AM
Thank you for your kind explanation, just LB a gacha eidolon so not sure which to pick either element or some hp buff

VeryVoodoo
09-09-2018, 01:45 AM
Pretty sure it's a 1LB gacha eido.

Which is besides the point. That's oddly specific and wouldn't be a commonly available one then. He might as well have just came out and said the name like 1*heca, etc... then.

Either way, his question was still answered.

LOL, you know what, I've seen this happen a couple of times myself as well when I've joined raids started by who I presume are new players. I'll see them die, then revive, even while I'm alive and perfectly able to kill the raid for them. Anyway going by their recent count of possibly active players being in the 131,000+ from their recent giveaway phone app event (which by the way, they insist is absolutely correct... yes I sent them a ticket asking about it! :joy:), our estimations on the number of active users may be skewed by the #s we check in UE rankings. Since those UE #s seem to suggest only about a tenth of those active users ever even touch an UE. So if the number of casual players is in fact just that astonishingly high... then it wouldn't surprise me that much if this were actually a more common occurrence than we know, since those casual or one-time players probably think it's ok to use jewels to keep buying elixirs to res themselves and such when they die, which of course a big no-no for experienced players since we wouldn't waste jewels like that. But it's possible we may actually be in the minority.
:rofl:

Slashley
09-09-2018, 03:23 AM
Question :
45% element or 45% character atk and 20% hp buff?That depends on if you're running elemental advantage and what your friend Eidolon is. If the answer is "Yes and P2W Eidolon" then HP.

Otherwise, it depends as Voodoo explained.

sanahtlig
09-09-2018, 03:04 PM
If you're using a +100% elem ATK eidolon in either slot, the HP/char ATK eidolons become pretty attractive.

Unregistered
09-09-2018, 09:44 PM
In the dragon eye’s shop, there is a ticket that can be exchanged to a himeless weapon (cost 5 eyes). How often doesn’t it refresh?

Cobblemaniac
09-09-2018, 09:51 PM
In the dragon eye’s shop, there is a ticket that can be exchanged to a himeless weapon (cost 5 eyes). How often doesn’t it refresh?

Per month, if my assumptions are correct.

I'm actually afraid you'll spend on it because you sound like you have enough dragon eyes to afford 2. Please don't :fear:

Unregistered
09-10-2018, 12:33 AM
Per month, if my assumptions are correct.

I'm actually afraid you'll spend on it because you sound like you have enough dragon eyes to afford 2. Please don't :fear:

Ha thanks , just asking , the weapons look really nice hence the question.

WindArcher
09-10-2018, 06:37 PM
I'm wondering what SSR kamihime and what team I should aim for.
So for Dark SSRs I have Hades, Osiris, Thantos, and Susanoo
and for Light I have Artemes, Frey and Michael
I also have Ra, Azazel, Athena and Raiko
I wanted to build a dark team at first, but Artemes is real cute and makes me want to build a team for her as well.
I am pretty new to the games so I am not able to final break any SSRs except Hades and Thantos
any advice?

Bear
09-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Get Tsukuyomi and you'll be set for Light for a while, albeit slightly squishier since you wont have heal.

For Dark you can consider running Herc for an okay team.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 01:43 AM
OK, so I'm 0-7 on my last 10-chain gatcha pulls, 2 for 150 on 120 coin pulls, 0 in 3 months for premium ticket. I'm really starting to doubt the claim of a 3% SSR from gatcha. Seems closer to 1% to me.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 04:35 AM
If you're using a +100% elem ATK eidolon in either slot, the HP/char ATK eidolons become pretty attractive.

Does it mean that I shouldn't use my 100% eid and support 100%? I should pick 100% and something with character ATK eid?

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 04:47 AM
Does it mean that I shouldn't use my 100% eid and support 100%? I should pick 100% and something with character ATK eid?

Sana... that's just half of the answer.

You don't need those 100% Eidos to use a character ATK/HP Eido.
If you run ele adv and you don't have enough HP then use those. They are pretty nice too push your HP and you won't lose a lot of damage because of ele adv.
If you have a 100% eido, then use whatever you want.
Without ele adv then you can also use those character ATK/HP Eido. Otherwise I would just go with 2x 100% if possible.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 04:47 AM
I used to play using this for efficiency back then but I don't know if something's changed htt___ps://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.c___om/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/mypage_quest_party_guild_enh_evo_gacha_present_sho p_epi/app.html
Ignore the ___'s ofcourse.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 04:48 AM
Sana... that's just half of the answer.

You don't need those 100% Eidos to use a character ATK/HP Eido.
If you run ele adv and you don't have enough HP then use those. They are pretty nice too push your HP and you won't lose a lot of damage because of ele adv.
If you have a 100% eido, then use whatever you want.
Without ele adv then you can also use those character ATK/HP Eido. Otherwise I would just go with 2x 100% if possible.

And without ele adv, I mean only if you have a 100% Eido.
Otherwise please don't use them without ele adv!

sanahtlig
09-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Depends. The +100% eidolon will generally give you more damage. But if you can't survive a single triple attack, then the HP might be preferable in some situations. For Wind the -20% DEF debuff is pretty key, and running two gives you a backup if one misses. That's particularly useful when you don't have elemental advantage.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Trying to determine which soul/weapon i should use for this wind team. Recently picked up SSR Cybele in a yolo ticket and thought I now have the pieces to make my wind team worthwhile...

SSR:
Titania
Odin
Set
SSR Cybele

SR:
Iblis

Odin is pretty bad.... anyways I've read that Shigen may be the way to go which centres around a frequent burst build? Or is Herc's attack weapon too good to pass up?

Slashley
09-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Once Titania is Awakened, that team should be fast enough for Shingen. SSR Cybele has a load of burst generation, Odin does it well too (with Titania's help less risky, though not risk-free) and Titania can keep Set up to speed.

FreeToPay
09-11-2018, 10:55 AM
Trying to determine which soul/weapon i should use for this wind team. Recently picked up SSR Cybele in a yolo ticket and thought I now have the pieces to make my wind team worthwhile...

SSR:
Titania
Odin
Set
SSR Cybele

SR:
Iblis

Odin is pretty bad.... anyways I've read that Shigen may be the way to go which centres around a frequent burst build? Or is Herc's attack weapon too good to pass up?

You can make either work to be honest. Shingen with ambush would work similar to Herc with her axe with a difference of 5% def down. It would be preference at this point but people here have been saying that Shingen gets stronger than Herc later. So maybe Shingen is the better investment if you're not struggling with current content?

Slashley
09-11-2018, 01:24 PM
You can make either work to be honest. Shingen with ambush would work similar to Herc with her axe with a difference of 5% def down.--Hmmm I'd like to slightly nitpick on that.

The difference is that Hercules unloads more damage upfront, probably notably more. For the first five turns, Herc will be notably stronger in every aspect than Shingen. The thing is, Herc can only (reliably) PF every 7 turns, so a fast Wind team like that... that's probably too slow. Shingen will "cheat" 30 burst meter after EVERY burst, and even more from her first ability (~11 burst per turn?). That means that doing PF every 6 turns shouldn't be too hard. A non-PF burst even faster, really.

So uh, I guess what I'm trying to say is... for content that lasts longer than 5 turns, Shingen should be notably better than Herc. That team is close enough to the ideal Wind team, after all.

sanahtlig
09-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Hercules is a poor choice for Wind since it gets access to a "free" -20% DEF down from Hraesvelg (though this can and does miss). Shingen gains/loses 10% damage vs. Hercules by equipping Ambush or not, but meanwhile always has access to Provisional Forest and fast Burst generation. The Herc build, meanwhile, will be sort of handicapped without Provisional Forest equipped, though the DEF debuff sounds more reliable than Hraesvelg's?

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 10:07 PM
I used to play using this for efficiency back then but I don't know if something's changed htt___ps://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.c___om/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/mypage_quest_party_guild_enh_evo_gacha_present_sho p_epi/app.html
Ignore the ___'s ofcourse.

Bump, I need to know...

Cobblemaniac
09-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Bump, I need to know...

The link didn't work for me.

Marigold
09-11-2018, 11:44 PM
it worked before the game had it's visual rework, I believe there's a new different one but can't confirm.

russ
09-12-2018, 01:10 AM
Awesome they added more party slots now I can run multiple variants without removing an element and my level up party

Aidoru
09-12-2018, 02:01 AM
Unless I'm just not seeing it like last time they changed the UI, doesn't seem like there's a way to sort those party slots though is there?

Cobblemaniac
09-12-2018, 02:38 AM
Unless I'm just not seeing it like last time they changed the UI, doesn't seem like there's a way to sort those party slots though is there?

By sort, do you mind skip from 1 to any number?

The UI doesn't look completely updated to match the DMM version. For one, I believe you could click on the slot number in the DMM version to skip to that team setup, and iirc there was also color coding involved with element of the team setup?

Aidoru
09-12-2018, 02:57 AM
It's a pretty minor thing and just a personal nitpick. I just wanted to be able to make my first 3 or 4 slots all variations of my light team without having to manually edit the previous ones to put them in those slots.

Cobblemaniac
09-12-2018, 03:02 AM
It's a pretty minor thing and just a personal nitpick. I just wanted to be able to make my first 3 or 4 slots all variations of my light team without having to manually edit the previous ones to put them in those slots.

I'm guessing you mean pushing the teams up a couple of slots then...

I don't suppose there exists any such thing even in the DMM version, but why not just make the last few slots your variations of light teams then? The game always saves your last used slot anyway, so it's just going in reverse this time.

Delete
09-12-2018, 03:33 AM
How exactly Ascension works?
Ok, Light Recovery Up. That means that Light characters gets more healing, or that the healing made by light characters heals more, even to other element characters? :think:
I guess is the first option, but want to be sure.

Itoshira
09-12-2018, 04:02 AM
Ascension increases the Healing Power and Healing Upper Limit of your X element characters, in the case of Phoenix it is Light.

The Hammer will give you at SL 20 a 24% increase of the upper limit (1000 increases to 1240, 1600 increases to 1984)

Delete
09-12-2018, 04:10 AM
I know. Maybe I didn't explain myself well or I don't understand you, but that is not what I was asking. :sweat:

Sol with the Light Ascension equiped heal another element character. The quantity of heal is the standard or is it increased?

Itoshira
09-12-2018, 04:17 AM
Ohhhhh, my bad. I cant check it on Nutaku right now, but gimme just a minute and I will check it on DMM where I have the means to properly test it.

Update: So, I tested it with my Thunder Team and took a Light Hime in. Heal was done with a later Thunder Healer SSR (Dianskecht in google translation). Her base heal is 1500 and she healed the Light Hime for 2107.

So it is the outgoing heal that gets increases.

Delete
09-12-2018, 04:33 AM
OK, thanks :grin:
That's very good news ^^

Aidoru
09-12-2018, 06:52 AM
I'm guessing you mean pushing the teams up a couple of slots then...

I don't suppose there exists any such thing even in the DMM version, but why not just make the last few slots your variations of light teams then? The game always saves your last used slot anyway, so it's just going in reverse this time.

That is what I will do because there isn't an option for what I want other than manually editing all my old ones. But like I said, it's just a minor nitpick.

russ
09-12-2018, 09:33 AM
is being able to use up to 10 half elixirs a new feature or is it a bug?

Cobblemaniac
09-12-2018, 09:58 AM
is being able to use up to 10 half elixirs a new feature or is it a bug?

Likely a new feature, along with using 50 seeds at once

katsalia
09-12-2018, 07:24 PM
I've been kinda out of the Kamihime scene for a while and ended up pulling Asherah... How is she in a water team?

Mirage
09-12-2018, 07:46 PM
I've been kinda out of the Kamihime scene for a while and ended up pulling Asherah... How is she in a water team?

Pretty much a core, and will stay that way for at least a year from now

VeryVoodoo
09-13-2018, 12:59 AM
Any ideas as to why KH twitter is retweeting about a different game launching on Nutaku soon? Is Taimanin Asagi also a DMM game?

Slashley
09-13-2018, 03:54 AM
Any ideas as to why KH twitter is retweeting about a different game launching on Nutaku soon? Is Taimanin Asagi also a DMM game?There's two Taimanin Asagi games on DMM. I hear the older one, TA Battle Arena, has been picked up Nutaku.

... again.
It's the second time they do that announcement, the first time years ago didn't lead to anything. I wonder if it will this time either, since the devs who do TABA don't have uncensored assets.
EDIT: Oh, you can even pre-register now. I guess it's going to be a thing this time. Four years behind DMM version, probably being abandoned on DMM soon thanks to Taimanin RPG coming out, probably censored CGs (in addition to Nutaku's probably censored "no rape allowed" translations)... wow this is going to be a trainwreck.

Mraktar
09-13-2018, 09:03 AM

Asherah is nice - burst generation, buffs, okay nuke, definitely worth to use, but not top-tier hime, like Vahu or Ruy-Oh.
She looks like non-awaken water Michael, but after AW Michael completely outclasses her.

PS. Need community help - what is the best time to burn my 40+k jewels and 100+ gacha tickets? now or next event.
1) Now - we have top-tier dark hime Chernobog who is amazing by herself and increased chance of Anubis (it's still low so i shouldn't expect too much, but i've got Hrae this way already, so who knows...). My dark team is mediocre - Osiris, who heals and fueles burst for Chernobog's buff + lots of good SR (Nyarly, Belzy, Bastet, Tsuki etc.). Grid has 5 SSR weapons, skill lvl is low, but i almost finished with wind and water so i can level it up in a month to acceptable value.
2) Next event - just 1 word - Arianrod. She is definitely wind hime #3 after Cybele and Hastur, during union events she is #1 (paralyze on burst).
Wind is my main element. Hime setup is not so great - Hastur, Iblis, Maeve/Chronos, Itaqua/Sol AW, but i have Hrae and 100+% assault

Cobblemaniac
09-13-2018, 09:55 AM
Asherah is nice - burst generation, buffs, okay nuke, definitely worth to use, but not top-tier hime, like Vahu or Ruy-Oh.
She looks like non-awaken water Michael, but after AW Michael completely outclasses her.

PS. Need community help - what is the best time to burn my 40+k jewels and 100+ gacha tickets? now or next event.
1) Now - we have top-tier dark hime Chernobog who is amazing by herself and increased chance of Anubis (it's still low so i shouldn't expect too much, but i've got Hrae this way already, so who knows...). My dark team is mediocre - Osiris, who heals and fueles burst for Chernobog's buff + lots of good SR (Nyarly, Belzy, Bastet, Tsuki etc.). Grid has 5 SSR weapons, skill lvl is low, but i almost finished with wind and water so i can level it up in a month to acceptable value.
2) Next event - just 1 word - Arianrod. She is definitely wind hime #3 after Cybele and Hastur, during union events she is #1 (paralyze on burst).
Wind is my main element. Hime setup is not so great - Hastur, Iblis, Maeve/Chronos, Itaqua/Sol AW, but i have Hrae and 100+% assault

Keep your options open and go for next event, IMO, at least with your gacha tickets.

You might want to spend the jewels now at least to snipe some of that increased bonus, however mediocre it is. Then again, you need to question if it's worth it.

On another note, PSA: Chernobog's buffs aren't working correctly, eats burst but the buffs don't apply at all.

Slashley
09-13-2018, 09:55 AM
Asherah is nice - burst generation, buffs, okay nuke, definitely worth to use, but not top-tier hime, like Vahu or Ruy-Oh.--Asherah is a complete game-changer for Water, so I'd disagree with that. She compliments the extremely debuff-heavy Water with damage output.
PS. Need community help - what is the best time to burn my 40+k jewels and 100+ gacha tickets? now or next event.--Doesn't matter on Nutaku. You'll (almost) never get what you want with our modifier, so just get something.

Mraktar
09-13-2018, 10:07 AM
Asherah is a complete game-changer for Water, so I'd disagree with that. She compliments the extremely debuff-heavy Water with damage output.Doesn't matter on Nutaku. You'll (almost) never get what you want with our modifier, so just get something.

Complete game-changer for water is Vahu. Actualy i have def debuff cap with just Vahu and Hers's axe, and all debuffs after Vahu hits the target and she bursts realy quickly.
I have them both on DMM so i know what i say.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 10:15 AM
Newest SSR is Frigg; she too gets the gif upload treatment. Ooh, thunder atk/wind resist debuff in one skill without eating burst gauge if I'm reading it correctly. 2nd ability should be a debuff blocker combined with crit buff. 3rd's a 1800 HP heal every 6 turns.

Someone also uploaded gifs for Iris.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 10:17 AM

Again... what are you talking?
Asherah isn't for burst generation, you want her because of her party burst, elemental and crit buff and she dosen't have a nuke.
But she will be replaced with Shiva AW later.

1) Chernobog is indeed awesome. If you had Pluto then I would say try your luck with her. But your only SSR is Osiris and she is... okay, nothing more.
In general your Dark team lacks... Satan AW/Amon U/Thanatos and no Pluto.
Chernobog will give you a nice damage. But without Pluto... your dark team won't be that much better tbh.

2) Why Arianrod? If you want a new SSR wind unit wait for her: h..ttp://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%AB

Mraktar
09-13-2018, 10:33 AM
Again... what are you talking?
Asherah isn't for burst generation, you want her because of her party burst, elemental and crit buff and she dosen't have a nuke.
But she will be replaced with Shiva AW later.

1) Chernobog is indeed awesome. If you had Pluto then I would say try your luck with her. But your only SSR is Osiris and she is... okay, nothing more.
In general your Dark team lacks... Satan AW/Amon U/Thanatos and no Pluto.
Chernobog will give you a nice damage. But without Pluto... your dark team won't be that much better tbh.

2) Why Arianrod? If you want a new SSR wind unit wait for her: h..ttp://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A4%E3%83%86%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%AB

Asherah isn't for burst generation? Asherah has no nuke? Seriously? Actualy her 1-st skill is aoe nuke with 20 burst gauge to everybody, second is burst damage buff, 3-rd is element/crit buff.

Your wiki link is invalid. Next wind hime will be in dec - Aether, much worse then Arianrod from my POV, next is limited edition in late dec, almost impossible to get. In early 2019 i will collect everything for Vahu because she is so good.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 11:05 AM
Asherah isn't for burst generation? Asherah has no nuke? Seriously? Actualy her 1-st skill is aoe nuke with 20 burst gauge to everybody, second is burst damage buff, 3-rd is element/crit buff.

Your wiki link is invalid. Next wind hime will be in dec - Aether, much worse then Arianrod from my POV, next is limited edition in late dec, almost impossible to get. In early 2019 i will collect everything for Vahu because she is so good.

Wtf....
Her AoE skill is a nuke. It can't even reach 700k currently and you call that a nuke, grats.
You can call Shivas Abi1 a nuke but not Asherahs.
Furthermore you want Asherah for Abi 2+3.
But like I said you will replace her later with Shiva AW, if you have her.

Vohu is indeed awesome, and I will just Miracle her.
And you don't use SS with Shingen later... You use her BG ex-skill. Just get Ryu-Oh or Water Cybelle for that shit.

Okay... what are you even talking about Arianrod > Aether... grats.
You want Aether for her burst damage upper limit...

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Vahu

Complete game-changer for water is Vahu.

Her name is Vohu Manah and not VAHU...

Mraktar
09-13-2018, 11:50 AM
Wtf....
Her AoE skill is a nuke. It can't even reach 700k currently and you call that a nuke, grats.
You can call Shivas Abi1 a nuke but not Asherahs.
Furthermore you want Asherah for Abi 2+3.
But like I said you will replace her later with Shiva AW, if you have her.

Vohu is indeed awesome, and I will just Miracle her.
And you don't use SS with Shingen later... You use her BG ex-skill. Just get Ryu-Oh or Water Cybelle for that shit.

Okay... what are you even talking about Arianrod > Aether... grats.
You want Aether for her burst damage upper limit...

I just have Herc(axe) Vohu, Lakshmi, Asherat, Nike sr + Venus in reserve on DMM. No more ssr, no Shingen. BTW, Lakshmi has 500% aoe nuke (double if buff is stacked), but she is very suicidal.
Aether is good when you already have good hime setup (Cybele, Cu Chulain, Titania etc.) - it's not my case, Arianrod is good just by herself + if i will spend my jewels on Arianrod, it's still more then 3 months till Aether to collect some more.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 12:00 PM
Huh, I forgot that Asherah's abi1 even dealt damage. Wiki says that it has a multipler of 2-2.5 and soft damage cap of ....190k? Seriously? Though it does seem like other low power skills mainly used for their non-damage effect(s) have caps in that area, so I guess it's believable then.

Although is a 20% rage shave really enough to drop Ea's abi1 cap down to 300k? o.o

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 12:17 PM
I just have Herc(axe) Vohu, Lakshmi, Asherat, Nike sr + Venus in reserve on DMM. No more ssr, no Shingen. BTW, Lakshmi has 500% aoe nuke (double if buff is stacked), but she is very suicidal.
Aether is good when you already have good hime setup (Cybele, Cu Chulain, Titania etc.) - it's not my case, Arianrod is good just by herself + if i will spend my jewels on Arianrod, it's still more then 3 months till Aether to collect some more.

I know what Lakshmi does and you don't use Lakshmi in a burst build anyway.
She is for a damage build. (Lakshmi, Vohu, Shiva AW & Ryu-Oh if no debuff RST)

And if you are going to use a Miracle Ticket then save for "Aiteru". (I am sure it's not Aether)
Was just annoyed to hear that Arianrod is better than Aiteru.
Tbh just save for Aiteru if you have more jews maybe you will get her.

Slashley
09-13-2018, 12:21 PM
Complete game-changer for water is Vahu.Just because Vohu Manah (or however Nutaku will translate it) is good, doesn't impact Asherah in any way. We're also still five months away from her too.

For now, Asherah is THE game changer for Water builds. And that doesn't change even after Vohu Manah, although it might change "the perfect Water team" which is something that only ultra whales can worry about.
Actualy i have def debuff cap with just Vahu and Hers's axe, and all debuffs after Vahu hits the target --Which doesn't matter much since Water SSRs are chuck-full of debuffs, but eh.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 12:24 PM
It's Aether/Aither. Greek personification of the upper air that the gods breathe.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Just because Vohu Manah (or however Nutaku will translate it) is good, doesn't impact Asherah in any way. We're also still five months away from her too.

For now, Asherah is THE game changer for Water builds. And that doesn't change even after Vohu Manah, although it might change "the perfect Water team" which is something that only ultra whales can worry about.Which doesn't matter much since Water SSRs are chuck-full of debuffs, but eh.

Yes, Slashley you are right. Currently Asherah is the end game changer for water in nutaco.
And yes her name is Vohu Manah and no a perfect water team dosen't exist tbh.

You can either use Shiva AW or Asherah later. But people prefer to use Shiva AW instead.
But Vohu Manah is pretty much core from now on. Especially if you want to run Shingen with BG ex skill.
Vohu Manah+Shiva AW/Asherah+Ryu-Oh/Water Cybelle/Cythulhu+Lakshmi/Poseidon AW/Snow Raphy/Sarasawati...

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 12:37 PM
and why ultra whales... You either are luck or not.
Furthermore you can fust Miracle her, she comes before 5th Miracle Ticket anyway...
And I said "you can" and not like you have to!

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 01:29 PM
I have some questions considering drop bonuses. Do they work? If so, which of them (abilities such snatch, eidolons such Anzu, boost form accessory)? What can they influence (advent mats, enchancing materials, accessory, other)? I couldn't find any relaiable information, not saying about some gathered data. Thanks in advance!