PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Slashley
09-13-2018, 05:04 PM
I have some questions considering drop bonuses. Do they work? --As far as we know, yes.

As for how exactly, we have no proper data. There is fragmented data like "I did 100 runs with and 100 runs without, and there was a small increase with" but...

katsalia
09-13-2018, 05:04 PM
Thank you for the input on the Asherah question. Water isn't my main element but I thought it would be good to know if she was worthwhile or not. My only other Water SSR are Aphrodite and Nike Unleashed.

sanahtlig
09-14-2018, 08:38 AM
I have some questions considering drop bonuses. Do they work? If so, which of them (abilities such snatch, eidolons such Anzu, boost form accessory)? What can they influence (advent mats, enchancing materials, accessory, other)? I couldn't find any relaiable information, not saying about some gathered data. Thanks in advance!
My testing indicates that drop bonuses increase the likelihood of additional chests dropping. Each chest rarity has a minimum and maximum number of chests possible. Drop bonuses increase the chances that you'll get closer to the maximum rather than the minimum. Due to insufficient data, it's not clear if platinum drop rate is affected, but there's a very clear effect on number of bronze chests. If you want to farm Advents efficiently and can do so easily on auto, it's definitely worth having a team equipped with +drop rate accessories.

Unregistered
09-15-2018, 01:00 AM
when was raid weapon able to exchange?

Cobblemaniac
09-15-2018, 01:28 AM
when was raid weapon able to exchange?

Orichalcum shop is expected to release November. At least referring to DMM side.

Nutaku kinda takes its own liberties with some of the permanent staying content at this point so who knows when they'll release the shop.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 12:45 AM
I just forget to claim my raid reward

How messed up am I?

Cobblemaniac
09-16-2018, 12:52 AM
I just forget to claim my raid reward

How messed up am I?

I can't answer that.

Your rewards got messed up, that's one thing for sure.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 03:18 PM
yup they will delete your unused event items,
i got other question, eidolon in my current team, is the one that my friends could use?

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 03:25 PM
yup they will delete your unused event items,
i got other question, eidolon in my current team, is the one that my friends could use?

Your friends could use any eidolon from your teams that are in main slot. If you have 6 teams with 6 different element eidolons in main slots, they can use all of them. (Now the maximum amount is even 7 with phantom element)

Slashley
09-16-2018, 05:12 PM
Your friends could use any eidolon from your teams that are in main slot. If you have 6 teams with 6 different element eidolons in main slots, they can use all of them. (Now the maximum amount is even 7 with phantom element)To be more specific, the first of each element's Eidolon will be shown to your friends. So if you equip Diabolos in the main slot of team A, then only Diabolos will show in the Dark tab to your friends, even if you had Anubis in other teams. So don't do that.

katsalia
09-16-2018, 09:26 PM
I have kind of an odd question. Since launch I kinda wrote off the Eidolon SSR guaranteed gachas since back then we didn't have Eidolons like Managarmr and such. Is it worth getting now or still sort of a waste?

Cobblemaniac
09-16-2018, 09:48 PM
I have kind of an odd question. Since launch I kinda wrote off the Eidolon SSR guaranteed gachas since back then we didn't have Eidolons like Managarmr and such. Is it worth getting now or still sort of a waste?

Still a waste, because a lot of other gacha eidos you get are trash at 0LB. And mark my words, you will be getting those from SSR eidolon guaranteed.

VeryVoodoo
09-16-2018, 10:15 PM

Yes, the eido guaranteed gachas are probably one of the ways you can try to get those 100%s. The other being pulling when they put out those rate up gachas for all the 100% eidos.

Don't listen to the naysayers! They'll always say it's impossible. Instead, listen to your heart.
If you believe, you can make it happen. But first, you must believe in the heart of the cards!

And no, I'm not just saying this to try and get more 100%s available in the community. :silly:

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 01:38 AM
Of course, the raid SR weapon that is maxed will have better stats tan an eye weapon with not LB, but the eye weapon has 2 skills. Will that make up for it?

Cobblemaniac
09-17-2018, 01:43 AM
Of course, the raid SR weapon that is maxed will have better stats tan an eye weapon with not LB, but the eye weapon has 2 skills. Will that make up for it?

That depends on your total stat count. If you already run a grid with sufficient stats, you should be able to run the DE 0LB weapon with a better gain, although you have to perform the calculations yourself.

Generally tho, a 0LB dual skill may give more benefit than an MLB SR on merit of the dual skill alone. Assuming you have max everything else.

Slashley
09-17-2018, 02:29 AM
--
Generally tho, a 0LB dual skill may give more benefit than an MLB SR on merit of the dual skill alone. Assuming you have max everything else.Assuming that one of the dual skills is Assault, then yes.

Fenixcrew
09-17-2018, 02:36 AM
Is it advisable to invest money in the new Gacha of Satan or better in the SSR guaranteed gachas? I'm hesitating because even though I want to have Satan, nobody tells me that I am not throwing away 3000 Nutaku Coins haha

Cobblemaniac
09-17-2018, 02:43 AM
Is it advisable to invest money in the new Gacha of Satan or better in the SSR guaranteed gachas? I'm hesitating because even though I want to have Satan, nobody tells me that I am not throwing away 3000 Nutaku Coins haha

It depends on:

1. How badly do you want Satan?
2. How much are you willing to throw at this game?

If 3k coins are all you have... throw those at the SSR guaranteed instead, you only have a 3% chance (and we don't exactly know if anything was changed with this gacha) of getting Satan. Or just save for the future miracle ticket so you actually have a pick. This kind of gacha exists mainly for the whales to MLB their Satan release weapon more so than for people to pull Satan.

Slashley
09-17-2018, 02:57 AM
Oh, it's another Exclusive gacha.

--This kind of gacha exists mainly for the whales to MLB their Satan release weapon more so than for people to pull Satan.While that's true too... I still disagree with that. Miracle Tickets are 50 bucks to get the SSR you want. Exclusive gachas are 100 bucks to get the SSR that you want - on average. Please notice that you might spend 200 bucks or 400 bucks or 800 bucks if you're unlucky.

Miracle Tickets > Exclusive Gacha > SSR Hime guaranteed (because there's too many bad Hime in there and dupes are possible) >>>>>> other options

Still, if all you have is 30 bucks, it's probably not a good idea to spend it on Exclusive. You should be willing to spend at least 200 bucks if you're going that way. And even then, it's possible to get burned as it IS gambling.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 03:01 AM
Supposedly we will get a tower raid that lets us farm LB mats for eye weapons. Any idea when we will get it, and how long it takes to farm?

Fenixcrew
09-17-2018, 03:05 AM
Thanks for your opinion. Let's see, I was hestiating about it because I thought they would give you a boost in the odds of getting Satan, but when I read it was 3%, I said: Nope.
I'll wait for the Miracle Tix and if I see that I want to spend more then I prolly use the SSR Guaranteed Gacha, because at least you always win something :sweat:

Cobblemaniac
09-17-2018, 03:12 AM
Thanks for your opinion. Let's see, I was hestiating about it because I thought they would give you a boost in the odds of getting Satan, but when I read it was 3%, I said: Nope.
I'll wait for the Miracle Tix and if I see that I want to spend more then I prolly use the SSR Guaranteed Gacha, because at least you always win something :sweat:

It will boost the odds of you getting Satan. In a normal gacha your odds are (3 / 2 / number of SSR himes available)%, so it's pretty much sub 0.1%. This one simply guarantees that if you get an SSR, it will be Satan's release weapon. Assuming it's the base 3% rate, that's a 3% chance of getting Satan.

Supposedly we will get a tower raid that lets us farm LB mats for eye weapons. Any idea when we will get it, and how long it takes to farm?

It is an event. On DMM version, it came 2nd Feb this year, so we can anticipate it to be around the same time next year.

LB mats? If you mean bricks, those aren't just for eyes, they can limit break everything up to SSR weapons. Includes event (you shouldn't), hime (might be worth, check DMM wiki to see which ones are worth) and DE weapons.

You need 10k tower points to grab the brick (+ books but that's irrelevant), but to describe the tower event requires another thread all on it's own, so maybe someone will do it another day (I'm lazy as all fuck). Spoilers: the content is a fucking nightmare to deal with.

As far as the event spacing goes... I think tower happens every 2 months or so.

x255
09-17-2018, 03:20 AM
Probability to get SSR from single pull - 3%
Probability to get SSR from 10x pull - ~26%
True statistical cost - ~11500 star coins.

I'd say miracle ticket is a lot better from economical standpoint.

Fenixcrew
09-17-2018, 03:21 AM
It will boost the odds of you getting Satan. In a normal gacha your odds are (3 / 2 / number of SSR himes available)%, so it's pretty much sub 0.1%. This one simply guarantees that if you get an SSR, it will be Satan's release weapon. Assuming it's the base 3% rate, that's a 3% chance of getting Satan.

It is an event. On DMM version, it came 2nd Feb this year, so we can anticipate it to be around the same time next year.

LB mats? If you mean bricks, those aren't just for eyes, they can limit break everything up to SSR weapons. Includes event (you shouldn't), hime (might be worth, check DMM wiki to see which ones are worth) and DE weapons.

You need 10k tower points to grab the brick (+ books but that's irrelevant), but to describe the tower event requires another thread all on it's own, so maybe someone will do it another day (I'm lazy as all fuck). Spoilers: the content is a fucking nightmare to deal with.

As far as the event spacing goes... I think tower happens every 2 months or so.
Yes, but if I make 3 attempts and bad luck accompanies me without getting anything good, the anger that I will get with the game will be very big and I prefer to avoid it hahaha.

Slashley
09-17-2018, 03:22 AM
You need 10k tower points to grab the brick (+ books but that's irrelevant), but to describe the tower event requires another thread all on it's own, so maybe someone will do it another day (I'm lazy as all fuck). Spoilers: the content is a fucking nightmare to deal with.And if I've understood right, 10k points per Tower the max, and thus is near impossible. If you don't have a P2W Eidolon of that element, forget about it. If you lucked out on one P2W Eidolon but you don't have all the SSRs of that element, forget about it.

Tower points carry on from Tower to Tower though, so free players can get a brick starting from the second one. Like, I'd imagine that getting ~8k points should be doable for free players, so you'll miss a brick from the first and the sixth Towers.

And reminder that I don't actually play DMM, so I could be talking out of my ass.

Itoshira
09-17-2018, 03:52 AM
The only people that are gonna have issues are those that have unfinished grids and run around on a lower powerlevel (sub 30k). After Floor 5 the difficulty ramps up quite a bit and you can have yourself locked away from progressing.

People with like 40k and more and a solid Grid will progress further but may be having trouble at around floor 10 - 11 as it goes up a good notch again there. This is kinda the goal to reach with the hope to rank inbetween 351 - 500.

If you manage to complete floor 11 doing all quests until this point and rank between 351 - 500, you gain 10k+ points in total (6650 from quests + 3500 from ranking), but it may take some effort.

My first attempt on Tower was on the Thunder one with a 25k team (and lower cause of using R Hime for other floors because of the lockout-mechanic of used hime) and I managed to get past the first boss to Floor 6, which was the end of the road for me. Couldnt get further at this point as I was just to fresh and hadnt anything to really work with in there. Still, I got over 3k medals in total and could get me something.

Most important just is: Dont rush things.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 06:10 AM
What's the better option? Wind cybele + ambush or hastur + sniper shot? I'm trying to reach the debuff limit without using the 100% wind eidolon (as I have multiple friends with hanuman, the 120% element eidolon)

My team right now is shingen + awaken titania + aether + frigg (the new wind ssr, will change into wind nepthys later when she returns)

Slashley
09-17-2018, 06:45 AM
You know, the extra 20% Elemental attack is way worse than having access to Hraes' debuff... going from -40% Def to -50% is a 16% damage increase, whileas that extra 20% Elemental (which even requires you to use multitudes of Wind Eidolons and will thus lower your base attack) is... 8% at the very best? This is with no elemental advantage, no offensive Relic weapon, no elemental buffs and a 40% Eidolon on you.

Bear
09-17-2018, 07:07 AM
(Tower) is an event. On DMM version, it came 2nd Feb this year, so we can anticipate it to be around the same time next year.

That's Water Tower. You skipped Fire Tower, which was on November 30th.

What's the better option? Wind cybele + ambush or hastur + sniper shot? I'm trying to reach the debuff limit without using the 100% wind eidolon (as I have multiple friends with hanuman, the 120% element eidolon)

My team right now is shingen + awaken titania + aether + frigg (the new wind ssr, will change into wind nepthys later when she returns)

First off.... what are you trying to fight? Cuz as far as I'm concerned, if you're trying to build a meta team to fight TRag, you can just forget about all the debuffs and go full offense + defense. Leave the debuffing for the weak leechers. For any other fights like Raid events and AQ/GO? They are trivial. Just use whatever you like.

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 07:42 AM
The goal is to be able to solo ultimate raid. Also, when I start a ragnarok raid, most of the time I have to solo that for the first 10 mins anyway so going full offense wont work.

And if I have to, I can change ambush/sniper shot into shingen's 20 burst gauge EX skill and use hraes anyway, nothing of value is loss

Both aether and frigg have that team crit buff, which didnt stack with cybele's. So I wonder if hastur's atk buff and damage benefits me more than cybele

Cobblemaniac
09-17-2018, 08:05 AM
The goal is to be able to solo ultimate raid. Also, when I start a ragnarok raid, most of the time I have to solo that for the first 10 mins anyway so going full offense wont work.

And if I have to, I can change ambush/sniper shot into shingen's 20 burst gauge EX skill and use hraes anyway, nothing of value is loss

Both aether and frigg have that team crit buff, which didnt stack with cybele's. So I wonder if hastur's atk buff and damage benefits me more than cybele

My take on it is Cybele benefits you better in the long run because of that god damned guaranteed combo, it's too good to pass up since burst gen, compared to just a 20% buff. Hastur is kinda replaceable in a wind meta team anyway.

That's Water Tower. You skipped Fire Tower, which was on November 30th.

Yikes... Somehow flipped misread 12 to 2 to get me Feb... thanks for the save.

Bear
09-17-2018, 09:38 AM

Uhhhhh... if by UL raid you mean using a single same team for every element, that ain't happening because you need specific utilities for ones like WaUL and DUL, and judging from what you're suggesting, you need to be aware that crit doesn't work on non-weakness targets. You're better off dropping Frigg (who has nothing else offensive other than her replaceable debuff) and bring both QB and Hastur for some effective dmg instead. But if you just wanna solo Thunder UL, then you don't need anything fancy. She's a pushover. Use whatever combination you like. Bring Hraes or Hanuman, w/e.

As for Rags, I don't know what kind of power your team is running, but if you are those who are strong enough to contribute MVP tier dmg, you shouldn't gimp yourself by taking debuffing role. Soloing the first 10 mins? It doesn't matter. You shouldn't be soloing them in the first place. More importantly, these Rags have high enough res that your debuffs are gonna miss like half the time anyway. At best, you fight long enough to ready up an FB and you stop there and wait, because once those leechers drop in, you can drop the boss at full force. (Plus, it's not like Wind doesn't have a particular strong attacker who comes with an AoE debuff.) But if you aren't one of those, then sure, just bring whatever you like. Still don't recommend soloing too many turns though. Weakening yourself before the fight even started is just not efficient.

QXZ
09-17-2018, 07:57 PM
@Bear,

can you tell us what you think of Chernobog, the current Dark SSR? does she have a role in the future meta?

thanks!

bigblackcock
09-17-2018, 10:50 PM
hi, i'm trying to figure out which soul weapon will be the best for both my light and dark teams, can someone help me with it?
first of, those are my light and dark teams:
now, for light team i pretty much though about either hercules or shingen.
michael can help me with quick burst, and after she gat awakened it'll be even faster, add shingen's burst buff and it can be high damage there.
on the other hand, with god kaiser+michael+others buff, hercules nuke can be nice too.
i were also suggested to use morgan for light team, give tsuku the triple attack and then rampage, but i'm not sure how good it'll be compared the other 2.
so which soul you think will be better for my light team? (it doesn't have to be anyone from those 3 though)

about dark, i'm actually thinking about morgan there.
i lack a healer in my team, so even if it's just 1 ally at time, she can still heal.
also, satan and thanatos have higher chance to deal combo attack, so if i give someone else guaranteed triple strike along them, rampage can deal a nice amount of damage.
and if i miracle ticket chernobog then it would be even better, imagine her 150% self attack+morgan's attack buf+ pluto attack&attribute attack buff+mii's attack buff+kaiser dragoon buff all in rampage and guaranteed triple strike :think:

Itoshira
09-18-2018, 12:03 AM
Do you have by any chance Light Gabriel?

I decided for now to stick with Shingen on my Light team which is nearly the same as yours with the exception of Gabriel instead of Sol (Sub excluded now, I have Anteros and Djehuti there).

So far I have pretty good results in regards to Burst (Gabriel Atk Buff + Diana Atk Buff + Michael Buffs + God Kaiser buffs) aswell as Burst building thanks to Gabriel and Michael. Herc is always an option, that's for sure when you have some extra buffs.

Nontheless, even without Gabriel you should be safe and fast enough in BG gaining with what you have, so Shingen is still solid thanks to Michael.

bigblackcock
09-18-2018, 01:49 AM
Do you have by any chance Light Gabriel?

I decided for now to stick with Shingen on my Light team which is nearly the same as yours with the exception of Gabriel instead of Sol (Sub excluded now, I have Anteros and Djehuti there).

So far I have pretty good results in regards to Burst (Gabriel Atk Buff + Diana Atk Buff + Michael Buffs + God Kaiser buffs) aswell as Burst building thanks to Gabriel and Michael. Herc is always an option, that's for sure when you have some extra buffs.

Nontheless, even without Gabriel you should be safe and fast enough in BG gaining with what you have, so Shingen is still solid thanks to Michael.

i don't have light gabriel, and to be honest i forgot what she actually does, not that it changes much when i don't have her.
yup, sounds easier to build burst gauge with both michael and shingen in the team,especially after michael awakening (have to wait for..4 months or so?)
both her and hercules are pretty much the best otions for me now, either way i think i'll use sniper shot as ex ability, so hercules w/pf isn't much of option for me

nonsensei
09-18-2018, 02:22 AM
hi, i'm trying to figure out which soul weapon will be the best for both my light and dark teams, can someone help me with it?
first of, those are my light and dark teams:
now, for light team i pretty much though about either hercules or shingen.
michael can help me with quick burst, and after she gat awakened it'll be even faster, add shingen's burst buff and it can be high damage there.
on the other hand, with god kaiser+michael+others buff, hercules nuke can be nice too.
i were also suggested to use morgan for light team, give tsuku the triple attack and then rampage, but i'm not sure how good it'll be compared the other 2.
so which soul you think will be better for my light team? (it doesn't have to be anyone from those 3 though)

about dark, i'm actually thinking about morgan there.
i lack a healer in my team, so even if it's just 1 ally at time, she can still heal.
also, satan and thanatos have higher chance to deal combo attack, so if i give someone else guaranteed triple strike along them, rampage can deal a nice amount of damage.
and if i miracle ticket chernobog then it would be even better, imagine her 150% self attack+morgan's attack buf+ pluto attack&attribute attack buff+mii's attack buff+kaiser dragoon buff all in rampage and guaranteed triple strike :think:

As for light, Herc nuke cap is 700k, that should be feasible even with only her own buffs, so that's not something to consider, in my opinion. I usually go with Herc when asked for recommendation for light hero, but light is so slow that you could also make Shingen burst alone first & then along the whole team.. with PF. Shingen is the endgame hero, but if you don't have anything against farming one more hero weapon later on, I'd take Herc coz you don't even have the advantage of having a free EX with Shingen (since you'd need Sniper for 50% def down).

As for dark, I've also seen some recommending Morgan, but you're throwing away PF like that. And compared to what wind can get out of her rampage, I'm not convinced going for her with dark is worth it. I'd go with Shingen instead as usual. Your team is fast enough to keep up with her, so I don't see the reason why not.
Also, the situation you suggested in the last part is not realistic. You'd want Morgan to have the guaranteed TA to be able to keep up with your team. Morgan is fun to play around with for beeg numbers, but realistically, after the 1st cycle of rampage, she becomes a burden.

Slashley
09-18-2018, 03:27 AM
--When in doubt, go with Hercules. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html)

Unregistered
09-18-2018, 03:55 AM
When in doubt, go with Hercules.

If you don't want to answer the question then don't do it.
Look at his dark team and you say go with Hercules... Shingen would be better obviously, she has better snyergy with Dark and his team is fast enough.

Next time you either don't give an advice or read his question... I am already annoyed with your "When in doubt, go with Hercules."
That depends a lot of your team too if you use Herc or Shingen.

Slashley
09-18-2018, 04:12 AM
Next time you either don't give an advice or read his question... I am already annoyed with your "When in doubt, go with Hercules."
That depends a lot of your team too if you use Herc or Shingen.That just means that you're not doubting. It's not rocket science.

sanahtlig
09-18-2018, 06:07 AM
As for dark, I've also seen some recommending Morgan, but you're throwing away PF like that. And compared to what wind can get out of her rampage, I'm not convinced going for her with dark is worth it. I'd go with Shingen instead as usual. Your team is fast enough to keep up with her, so I don't see the reason why not.
Also, the situation you suggested in the last part is not realistic. You'd want Morgan to have the guaranteed TA to be able to keep up with your team. Morgan is fun to play around with for beeg numbers, but realistically, after the 1st cycle of rampage, she becomes a burden.
Morgan and Shingen are solutions for different problems. My Wind Catastrophe build probably wouldn't work with Shingen. Not enough spike damage, and focused healing would be lacking. Conversely, Shingen is better when you need to Burst in rapid succession, when you need the EX slot, or when it's too dangerous to give up control of your team for 1T.

bigblackcock
09-18-2018, 07:51 AM
As for light, Herc nuke cap is 700k, that should be feasible even with only her own buffs, so that's not something to consider, in my opinion. I usually go with Herc when asked for recommendation for light hero, but light is so slow that you could also make Shingen burst alone first & then along the whole team.. with PF. Shingen is the endgame hero, but if you don't have anything against farming one more hero weapon later on, I'd take Herc coz you don't even have the advantage of having a free EX with Shingen (since you'd need Sniper for 50% def down).

well, if i have the cores i won't mind to get more soul weapons in the future, but don't really want to go all out to get them either.
after FLB both pheonix bow i have 140 cores, enough for 1 MLB weapon and 20 more extra to start another one
but right now i want to focus more at gathering dark cores for future FLB.
and let say that with shingen i'll be stuck with sniper shot, what should i use if i take hercules?
if i use a different ex ability, i'll lack in attack debuffs and will reach the cap only after hercules burst attack, right?

i can also give the triple attack to morgan herself, if i'm not mistaken chernobog have high chance for combo attack too anyway.
4 characters that can strike more than once along with rampage sounds good to me.
not that it matters now, i don't have chernobog and not sure if i'll ever get her, so it's better to focus on what i actually have at hand.
so pretty much morgan or shingen there :think:

When in doubt, go with Hercules. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html)

as much as hercules is good, i don't really think i need her for my dark team as i can reach the cap even without her.

Slashley
09-18-2018, 08:04 AM
as much as hercules is good, i don't really think i need her for my dark team as i can reach the cap even without her.Two of them? Yeah, maybe. All four of them? I doubt it. At least not against 10 def.

sanahtlig
09-18-2018, 08:46 AM
Shingen is going to be more versatile than Morgan (due to the open EX slot). If you can only pick one, pick Shingen. Also keep in mind that a 0* Morgan weapon gives you most of the benefit (this is true of most Soul weapons). Shingen will benefit from 1* and possibly 3*, depending on your composition.

bigblackcock
09-18-2018, 08:56 AM
Shingen is going to be more versatile than Morgan (due to the open EX slot). If you can only pick one, pick Shingen. Also keep in mind that a 0* Morgan weapon gives you most of the benefit (this is true of most Soul weapons). Shingen will benefit from 1* and possibly 3*, depending on your composition.
i'm currently using sniper shot as ex ability, i know that i have dark ama, but i did put her in sub and have susanoo in main for her nuke and damage.
or you mean something else about being more versatile ?
for now it seems like most of the members suggest shingen as soul for dark, may as well pick her :think:

Two of them? Yeah, maybe. All four of them? I doubt it. At least not against 10 def.
usually all of them land, but even if not, it's being a while since we had a strong light enemy, so could pretty much overpower them even without all of them landing
not sure about harder content yet

Bear
09-18-2018, 09:17 AM
@Bear,

can you tell us what you think of Chernobog, the current Dark SSR? does she have a role in the future meta?

thanks!

Very strong attacker plus a very handy 30% rage reduction (that also gives her 30BG unconditionally), but puts a strain on your pacing if your team is fast. Use with caution. And I think it's about time the whole idea about 'meta team' gets dropped already. You can't use the same team for everything. It doesn't work like that anymore. The most optimal team you use for farming trivial stuff like AQ/GO/UL raids aren't gonna be the same optimal team you using for 11~15F in Tower, or High Ragnarok Raids, or Dummy Punching events.

sanahtlig
09-18-2018, 10:26 AM
i'm currently using sniper shot as ex ability, i know that i have dark ama, but i did put her in sub and have susanoo in main for her nuke and damage.
or you mean something else about being more versatile ?
If you can't sub PF on Morgan, her damage potential is being squandered. Think about the content you run and how often you can do without a different ability there. Though honestly Titania is a game-changer and I haven't thought deeply about how well Morgan with PF works in builds without her. Probably not nearly as well.

nonsensei
09-18-2018, 10:48 AM
well, if i have the cores i won't mind to get more soul weapons in the future, but don't really want to go all out to get them either.
after FLB both pheonix bow i have 140 cores, enough for 1 MLB weapon and 20 more extra to start another one
but right now i want to focus more at gathering dark cores for future FLB.
and let say that with shingen i'll be stuck with sniper shot, what should i use if i take hercules?
if i use a different ex ability, i'll lack in attack debuffs and will reach the cap only after hercules burst attack, right?

i can also give the triple attack to morgan herself, if i'm not mistaken chernobog have high chance for combo attack too anyway.
4 characters that can strike more than once along with rampage sounds good to me.
not that it matters now, i don't have chernobog and not sure if i'll ever get her, so it's better to focus on what i actually have at hand.
so pretty much morgan or shingen there :think:

In light Herc's case, the choice obviously falls upon PF, at least in case of a single stage. For GO, it's probably a better idea to bring Sniper as your light has only 2 def debuffs at hand with relatively long CDs & only single target.
If you're concerned about atk debuffs with a freakin' Sol by your side, you might as well just throw out every offensive means for defense. In this case, that would mean swapping Michael to Raphy. If still concerned, Yata/Jorm are always available sub eidos.
About the def down part, longer fights usually don't require you doing high damage at the beginning, but around the 2nd/3rd quarter where you'd burst, anyway. Lacking def down cap in the beginning shouldn't hurt much, especially considering that light has everything else aside damage in general. In a short fight on the other hand, you probably don't need PF, anyway, so you can just grab Sniper Shot instead.

Moving onto dark, as I mentioned before after the first cycle Morgan becomes a burden. Which leads to..

Morgan and Shingen are solutions for different problems. My Wind Catastrophe build probably wouldn't work with Shingen. Not enough spike damage, and focused healing would be lacking. Conversely, Shingen is better when you need to Burst in rapid succession, when you need the EX slot, or when it's too dangerous to give up control of your team for 1T.

Morgan certainly gives a solution to some kind of problem, but in my opinion, her actual use is pretty niche. Stuff that require you making lots of damage at an early stage of the fight, but no consistency afterwards is pretty rare. I think Shingen is much more fit for general use for her consistency in burst gain & her free EX slot is valuable. This is why I suggested her.

HugMeTender
09-18-2018, 02:10 PM
So I guess I'd be an idiot not to try and take advantage of my newest Eidolon Belial. Fire has kind of been an afterthought for me because I had such a collection of cores in Water, Thunder, and Light. But I've seen that SR with a 100% can be just as fearful (or at least worth building) as SSR without.

The only Hime not captured in the SS is Amon and Brynhildr (or however it's spelled). I've got plenty of weapons to work on so that won't be a problem.

My issue right now is trying to create a team that will work well with Beelzel. I'm assuming her first skill "silences" your other Hime for the duration of the effect which I assume means to put her last if I ever want to use Auto. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180918/f275e4298ad7da869893e80a74f3d168.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Laventale
09-18-2018, 02:31 PM
The fact that you broke Nataku's level limit but not Heph's makes me mad as all fucking hell.

Seriously, Heph is basically SR Hastur, you MUST use her in your fire if you don't have any SSR with A-frame debuffs.

HugMeTender
09-18-2018, 02:34 PM
The fact that you broke Nataku's level limit but not Heph's makes me mad as all fucking hell.

Seriously, Heph is basically SR Hastur, you MUST use her in your fire if you don't have any SSR with A-frame debuffs.

She was one of the first SR I pulled way back when. I had no idea (probably still don't) what I was doing. I think she's the only fire Hime I've even broke.

I would assume running Hercules is my best bet as well.

Laventale
09-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Given your Fire himes, yes, Hercules is your best bet for your fire.

Once you get more Burst generation, Shingen is a no brainer.

Slashley
09-18-2018, 03:01 PM
--
Once you get more Burst generation, Shingen is a no brainer.Oh? And how much burst generation is that?

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 04:23 AM
How long does it take for the KH & Eidolon SSR Gatcha to reset? Is the next one coming in 2 weeks?

HugMeTender
09-19-2018, 10:13 AM
How long does it take for the KH & Eidolon SSR Gatcha to reset? Is the next one coming in 2 weeks?I assume you mean the guaranteed. From what I've seen, it's usually after the first week of the month. This month it didn't go up until around the 6th.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Currently my Dark team is Satan (awakened), Hades, Osiris, and Thantos.
I just pulled Susanoo, Should I replace any of more starting 4 with Susanoo, and should I awaken Hades or Susanoo next?

Slashley
09-19-2018, 03:37 PM
Hades is very defensive, whileas Susanoo is very offensive. For content which is a joke to you Susanoo will be far better. For content which isn't a joke... well, depends. Adjust accordingly to what you need.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 09:48 PM
Need some advice on my thunder team, I mainly run fire so more often than not I need to run thunder in the off chance that I have to deal with a water raid or catastrophe, etc, and well I've just noticed that my Thunder team feels like it lacks punch in to it(nearly got wiped doing accessory quests vs water), and it feels like an overall mess so I decided to blow it up and ask you guys how to build a good team from scratch with what I've got.

SSR: Tyr, Thor
SR: Azrael,Astrea, Baal, Tezcatlipoca, Noel, Psyche, Krishna, Nemesis, Ramiel
R: Indra, Perun, Skuld, Verethragna, Tlaloc, Skuld, Cherubim

Optional: Awakened Sol

Souls wise I've got all of them unlocked.

Yeah, gacha luck wise, this element is kinda my worse and well it feels like I've got fuck all to work with, so really could appreciate the help.

Unregistered
09-19-2018, 10:27 PM
Oh, you basically what I have to work with, except I lack Thor while having Cyclops.

For water catastrophe, I use Mordred w/ Chaos Magic, awakened Tyr, Krishna, Sol, and Ramiel as starters, with Nemesis and Cyclops in the bench slots. In your case, replace Krishna with Thor. Because I don't have the pieces for actual serious punching, I have to opt for survivability with Sol. Atlhough awakened Sol turns out to be a great counter to the first trigger attack of our water ragnarok. Ramiel's there for the +10 burst gauge and praying to inflict dazzle. Mordred's there for Black Propaganda to stretch the overdrives out, and of course Outrage for praying to inflict dazzle. Honestly, this team was a holdover from Rahab reprint, then I was too lazy to change it up. Tried it out against water rag and it worked out decently enough for me.

Generally speaking, you'll probably be using Tyr for her defense debuff and Thor for inflicting paralysis.
Ramiel's usually a 4th/5th choice as there's always a use for the +10 burst gauge and usually a use for praying to inflict dazzle.
Nemesis is a good instant offense off the bench choice. Baal and Krishna are probably the next best bench offense choices after her, though they're more 'pray for triple attacks to kick in'.
Sol's.... iffy. So, ideally speaking, you strive to hit hard enough to not need to stick an off-element Sol in your team. But I'm personally not there at that level yet. You may or may not be at that level yet. If you run into situations where you just can't win the damage race, then consider switching strategies to stalling out. Sol normally greatly enhances your survivability, but it will noticably cut your damage output. It's not a trade to be lightly made.
Do tailor the team to the encounter though. If you need a damage cut that one time, put in Perun. If you really need a cleanse, put in Indra. (hell, I'm considering a gimmick cleanse team of Vivian/Sol/Cyclops/Indra against Sloth... xP)

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 12:49 AM
The odds say there is a 3% cance of pulling an SSR from a gacha, but my understanding is that the odds of all hime/eido are not the same. for instance, I heard that the odds of each 100% eido are 1/24,000 (I really hope it's not thaat low), and that Kaisers drop infrequently as well. Is there anywhere I can get more info on odds for specific hime and eido?

Seraphim01
09-20-2018, 12:51 AM
Remaining mats from the past advent event will be gone? Dang, only need 15 bronze mat2 to get 3rd hammer from phoenix advent haha.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 01:19 AM
Is lv20 assault skill better than a raw 2000 attack?

Context: if I recall correctly, the phantom axe from rag raid increase attack and hp of all axes by 30%, so a +99 hercules weapon would have about 4000 attack while providing no other bonus as a secondary weapon. I wonder if it's better than a 2000-2100 attack weapon with lv20 assault skill

nut
09-20-2018, 02:21 AM
Remaining mats from the past advent event will be gone? Dang, only need 15 bronze mat2 to get 3rd hammer from phoenix advent haha.

Remaining mats will stay in your inventory, you can use it to flb the bow or hope for another reprint.

Slashley
09-20-2018, 02:26 AM
Need some advice on my thunder team, I mainly run fire so more often than not I need to run thunder in the off chance that I have to deal with a water raid or catastrophe, etc, and well I've just noticed that my Thunder team feels like it lacks punch in to it(nearly got wiped doing accessory quests vs water), and it feels like an overall mess so I decided to blow it up and ask you guys how to build a good team from scratch with what I've got.

SSR: Tyr, Thor
SR: Azrael,Astrea, Baal, Tezcatlipoca, Noel, Psyche, Krishna, Nemesis, Ramiel
--
Optional: Awakened SolThunder relies extremely heavily on a couple of core SSRs, namely Mammon and Raiko. Tyr and Thor are also up there, so I don't think that your Thunder is even weak. You're in a far, far better spot than non-SSR Thunder teams...

For your Soul, the standard thing to go for without SSR Baal (not even out yet) is Dartagnan with her HP weapon (0-stars is enough, though more is better of course). Use Ambush as your EX skill, unless your Tyr is Awakened. Awakened Tyr opens your EX slot to be whatever you want.
For your team, I'd use Tyr, Thor (especially if Awakened, though she's not very impressive if not), Astraea, Ramiel/Sol (depending on do you need heals or not). Astraea is important, because without her, even with elemental advantage Dartagnan will miss her debuffs. Rear doesn't really matter, though Nemesis does extremely well there due to being able to unleash ~7x damage the moment the joins the fight, making her an excellent finisher.
The odds say there is a 3% cance of pulling an SSR from a gacha, but my understanding is that the odds of all hime/eido are not the same. for instance, I heard that the odds of each 100% eido are 1/24,000 (I really hope it's not thaat low), and that Kaisers drop infrequently as well. Is there anywhere I can get more info on odds for specific hime and eido?There's a reason why I call 100% Eidolons "pay to win" Eidolons. Simply put, your chances to pull them from the gacha without pouring in thousands of dollars is nearly zero. That's also why it's recommend for new playing to keep rerolling until they find one - chances are that's going to be the only one they'll ever pull even if they played the game for years.

There are no exact numbers on the rates anywhere, though. Nutaku/DMM don't share that information and whales haven't been interested in sharing their pull data. Back on launch, sanathlig compiled data from two whales which leads us to believe that the "3% SSR" thing is split 50:50 to SSR Eidolons and SSR Hime. That means that you effectively have 1.5% chance of gaining a random SSR Hime per slot. There doesn't seem to be any weights in Hime (unless Rate Up), but for Eidolons, P2W ones are weighted the SHIT down. And most likely Kaisers heavily as well.
Is lv20 assault skill better than a raw 2000 attack?

Context: if I recall correctly, the phantom axe from rag raid increase attack and hp of all axes by 30%, so a +99 hercules weapon would have about 4000 attack while providing no other bonus as a secondary weapon. I wonder if it's better than a 2000-2100 attack weapon with lv20 assault skillThat depends on your stats. But I'm fairly sure that no, using a no-skill weapon will NOT be a good idea. If you want to check, I made a damage calculator with a weapon checker which you can find in sanathlig's toolbox, that thing can answer your question. If you need to swap multiple weapons, just add the stats together.

Seraphim01
09-20-2018, 02:59 AM
Remaining mats will stay in your inventory, you can use it to flb the bow or hope for another reprint.

Thats cool, but i cant farm orihalcon or max its skill right now haha.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 03:36 AM
just got Holy Sword Ascalon from one of the special gacha.. is it a good weapon? should i use it only having one copy (is it better than a SR assault maxed out)?

nut
09-20-2018, 04:01 AM
Thats cool, but i cant farm orihalcon or max its skill right now haha.

Just save it, if you keep play you'll able to do it eventually, but you need 45 silver mats and 25 gold mats to flb.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 04:59 AM
just got Holy Sword Ascalon from one of the special gacha.. is it a good weapon? should i use it only having one copy (is it better than a SR assault maxed out)?

Yes - Ascalon is best fire weapon in game at the moment.

nut
09-20-2018, 06:38 AM
Does master bonus affect soul only or affect the whole team?

Slashley
09-20-2018, 07:14 AM
Does master bonus affect soul only or affect the whole team?Soul only. The only passive that I can think of which affects the entire team are the +5% HP ones that select SRs have.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 01:26 PM
Just got enough draconic eye to awaken a SSR but i'm throubled to choose from Sol, Satan or Susanoo

nervehammer
09-20-2018, 02:38 PM
Just got enough draconic eye to awaken a SSR but i'm throubled to choose from Sol, Satan or Susanoo

Sol is the best decision, hands down. Healing for teams of all elements.
I'm a little biased since I'm a light main but I am 98% sure that most people in the forums would agree with my opinion

sanahtlig
09-20-2018, 02:41 PM
If I was running a Dark team as primary I would probably awaken Satan first.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 02:47 PM
How good is the Uriel awakening?

Slashley
09-20-2018, 03:06 PM
How good is the Uriel awakening?Uriel is good even without her Awakening. With her Awakening, she's a beast.

nonsensei
09-20-2018, 03:08 PM
How good is the Uriel awakening?

If I say she has her own burst cap of 2m which she can actually hit with ease..?

Well, ofc given an adequate grid.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 03:10 PM
Uriel's awakening is more on the broken good end of the spectrum (that is, on the opposite end of Ea's). It doesn't transform her in terms of function; she's a burst attacker with high combo rate in...

Laventale
09-20-2018, 03:29 PM
Awakened Uriel is an even Cute-r Uriel, you wouldn't want only a regular Uriel, would you?

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 10:22 PM
I have Aphrodite and Nike SSR. I have around 9000 jewels. Can I use them anytime or should I wait until the next water event (Water) Osiris. Does it being a water event raise water chances in addition to the featured SSR or is just the featured SSR higher chance (e.g. 20%) and every other SSR equal?

Is there a water SSR I should save for since Snow Raph and Cthulu were featured months ago.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 10:39 PM
With the jewel gacha, it'll only be the featured kamihime who get the boosted rate.

If you're looking at only water SSRs, then you'll pretty much be rolling for water Osiris and then Vohu Manah. Vohu Manah's pretty good... and also the next water SSR after water Osiris. And she gets released next February. Why yes, there is a ~4 month gap there with no water SSRs. Then a couple of months after Vohu Manah is Lakshmi. Then ~2.5 months after Lakshmi is water Cybele. Both water Osiris and water Cybele are limited.

Cobblemaniac
09-20-2018, 11:26 PM
With the jewel gacha, it'll only be the featured kamihime who get the boosted rate.

If you're looking at only water SSRs, then you'll pretty much be rolling for water Osiris and then Vohu Manah. Vohu Manah's pretty good... and also the next water SSR after water Osiris. And she gets released next February. Why yes, there is a ~4 month gap there with no water SSRs. Then a couple of months after Vohu Manah is Lakshmi. Then ~2.5 months after Lakshmi is water Cybele. Both water Osiris and water Cybele are limited.

You'll hear a lot of good things about water Osiris, she's not a bad one to go for as well. And you might as well, since she's LE. Water Cybele looks like she's designed for a Morgan build, but I'm not so sure how that works with how water is currently.

Vohu Manah and likely Lakshimi will be very important additions to your water team in the future, since as it stands now the 2 things keeping that element afloat are debuff slaves and Asherah, and debuffs will lose their place as powercreep content gets even more powercreep. Shiva AW would also help out some in that regard.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 03:48 AM
You'll hear a lot of good things about water Osiris, she's not a bad one to go for as well. And you might as well, since she's LE. Water Cybele looks like she's designed for a Morgan build, but I'm not so sure how that works with how water is currently.

Vohu Manah and likely Lakshimi will be very important additions to your water team in the future, since as it stands now the 2 things keeping that element afloat are debuff slaves and Asherah, and debuffs will lose their place as powercreep content gets even more powercreep. Shiva AW would also help out some in that regard.

I will correct you a bit Cobble:
- You will use Lakshmi only in a damage build. She is too much of a suicide KH.
- Later you will replace Asherah with Shiva AW. Asherahs CD are too long espically her party buff and Shiva AW is stronger. You can use it for every Burst cycle, with that short CD. Shiva AW nuke damage after burst will be enough to compesate for those burst boost from Asherah and her nuke has short CD.
- Vohu Manah will finally allow the heavy debuff element water to remove one debuff KH for a damage dealer or a different KH.
- Water Osiris is okay... but not really needed, you can live without her too.
- Water QB is good but you can live without her too. Ryu-Oh and Vohu Manah are enough.

Water next year: Shiva AW, Vohu Manah, Ryu-Oh/Water QB & last spot depends on content either a dmg Cut KH, Damage dealer (Lakshmi) or Sarsawati for faster burst.

Slashley
09-21-2018, 03:51 AM
It's not like it matters what you save your Jewels for. With Nutaku bonus modifier, you won't draw what you want.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 03:51 AM
I will correct you a bit Cobble:
- You will use Lakshmi only in a damage build. She is too much of a suicide KH.
- Later you will replace Asherah with Shiva AW. Asherahs CD are too long espically her party buff and Shiva AW is stronger. You can use it for every Burst cycle, with that short CD. Shiva AW nuke damage after burst will be enough to compesate for those burst boost from Asherah and her nuke has short CD.
- Vohu Manah will finally allow the heavy debuff element water to remove one debuff KH for a damage dealer or a different KH.
- Water Osiris is okay... but not really needed, you can live without her too.
- Water QB is good but you can live without her too. Ryu-Oh and Vohu Manah are enough.

Water next year: Shiva AW, Vohu Manah, Ryu-Oh/Water QB & last spot depends on content either a dmg Cut KH, Damage dealer (Lakshmi) or Sarsawati for faster burst.

PS: Shingen with BG ex-skill or you can also run Hercules+PF then you can drop Ryu-Oh/Water QB for a different KH.
Tbh Water next year will be more fun then currently.

Cobblemaniac
09-21-2018, 06:19 AM
PS: Shingen with BG ex-skill or you can also run Hercules+PF then you can drop Ryu-Oh/Water QB for a different KH.
Tbh Water next year will be more fun then currently.

You could really say that for many elements too tbh, especially more so light.

Your insights to water help a lot, but it also tells me that the meta just completely powercreeps to the new set of himes like crazy, maybe even more so than with the other elements.

Laventale
09-21-2018, 06:33 AM
It's not like it matters what you save your Jewels for. With Nutaku bonus modifier, you won't draw what you want.

15k jewels.

Only got Girimekhala, don't remind me.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 06:47 AM
You could really say that for many elements too tbh, especially more so light.

Your insights to water help a lot, but it also tells me that the meta just completely powercreeps to the new set of himes like crazy, maybe even more so than with the other elements.

Not really. The only new KH for water is Vohu Manah.
Everything else is the same. Just that you don't need Asherah anymore with Shiva AW and tbh I wouldn't MTix Asherah unless you want to improve water now. Otherwise use it for a different element.

I forgot to mention that Water QB isn't good for burst builds. Instead you should use Ryu-Oh or Cthulhu with Vohu Manah.
She is only good with Morgan. Otherwise don't use her for burst build unless you have cleanse.

And no, it's light who will change a lot in the future.
Burst+DMG Build: Micha AW, Lugh, Iris and Trish.
Ofc there are different kinds of Burst builds for light but that one above is just ridiciulous.

Slashley
09-21-2018, 06:51 AM
15k jewels.

Only got Girimekhala, don't remind me.You're not even expected to find a SSR Hime with that few pulls, much less what you want...

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 06:52 AM
But you are right with Vohu Manah the meta for water changes a lot.
You don't need to have Cthulhu+Ryu-Oh+Snow Raphy anymore if you want to save Shingens ex-skill.
Get Vohu Manah + Cthulhu/Ryu-Oh and then you can use your MT for Shiva next summer.
A complete change in comparison with todays water team.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 12:34 PM
I'm needing an assault hime for my water team, and am curious as to which one I should whale for when the next miracle comes around. I like Ash's + burst, and also Ryu-oh's +1 overdrive. Tough choice. I'm hoping the gatcha gods will be kind and make the choice for me before the miracle comes, but if that doesn't happen, which should I choose? Right now I'm running SA Raphael, Aphro, Cthulu, SSR Nike, Posiedon and Triton.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 12:36 PM
Awakened Satan loses her overdrive reduction, but gains -dark resist. Worth it?

nonsensei
09-21-2018, 12:38 PM
Awakened Satan loses her overdrive reduction, but gains -dark resist. Worth it?

Dunno what you've read, but she doesn't lose it. In fact, it gets upgraded to get +15 BG in case it lands.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 12:39 PM
Wiki says that acc experience is awarded as follows: N, 100 R, 200 SR, 400 SSR, with a 50% bonus for same element. It says nothing about higher level accessories giving more exp. Still, I have heard people say that they do. Can anyone explain how accessory level affects exp? Thanks.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 12:43 PM
From wiki: <br />
<br />
Unawakened: <br />
<br />
Darkness Lost Unlocks at Level 45 <br />
Deals Dark DMG to an enemy and removes 1 active orb from the enemy overdrive meter <br />
<br />
Awakened: <br />
<br />
Darkness Lost

nonsensei
09-21-2018, 12:45 PM
I think you're looking for this table. And it's in wiki. In the menu, you go &quot;Access&quot; -&gt; &quot;Enhancement of access&quot;. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Yes.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 12:57 PM
Wiki says that acc experience is awarded as follows: N, 100 R, 200 SR, 400 SSR, with a 50% bonus for same element. It says nothing about higher level accessories giving more exp. Still, I have heard people say that they do. Can anyone explain how accessory level affects exp? Thanks.

The wiki does say that; are you looking at the right page? Look at the "enhancement of access" page.

Every level above 1 raises the experience an accessory gives (though it's not linear). The amount of exp increased for being a particular higher level is the same across rarities. Then the 50% bonus for matching element kicks in afterwards. For example, a lv 20 R is 100 base exp + 95 exp for being lv 10, for a total of 195. If the element matches, it becomes 293 exp (it rounds up). In this case, the lv 20 R is gotten by throwing 14 N's of the same element at a lv 1 R for 1400 gems. Now if you instead threw 20 lv 1 N's of matching element at the lv 1 R for 2000 gems, you push it to... lv 23. A lv 23 R is 100 base + 139 exp for being lv 23 = 239 exp. Matching element pushes it up to 359.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 12:59 PM
I think you're looking for this table. And it's in wiki. In the menu, you go "Access" -> "Enhancement of access".

Yes.

Thanks for sharing but I don't see it on wiki. I go to game play: Gear: Accessories and after that there are no more menus. On that page, all I see is this:

Enhancing accessories increases their HP and ATK stats. Using another Accessory of the same element will increase its EXP provision by 50%.

Rarity Different Element Same Element
N 50 75
R 100 150
SR 200 300
SSR 400 600

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 01:04 PM
Oh, I think I see why. You're using the english wikia, not the japanese wiki, right?

SlickFenix
09-21-2018, 01:05 PM
Thanks for sharing but I don't see it on wiki. I go to game play: Gear: Accessories and after that there are no more menus. On that page, all I see is this:

Enhancing accessories increases their HP and ATK stats. Using another Accessory of the same element will increase its EXP provision by 50%.

Rarity Different Element Same Element
N 50 75
R 100 150
SR 200 300
SSR 400 600

He means the Japanese version wiki

nonsensei
09-21-2018, 01:21 PM
My bad.. I tend to forget there's an English wiki because I'm already used to the JP one. :sweat:

HugMeTender
09-21-2018, 02:39 PM
So I just got this message while farming the event.

What in FUCKS name is this bullshit? I've never sent a support ticket so fast in my life. Of course it happens on the only day of the week I can actually farm an event all day.

So now we're getting punished for playing too much? What a jokehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/7486403ab7ee1e26cf0bbb20c9725812.jpg

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 02:58 PM
My bad.. I tend to forget there's an English wiki because I'm already used to the JP one. :sweat:

Oh, but your info was in English. Is there an English Language wiki for the Japanese version of the game, or do you just translate the page? Also, have you got a link to the table you posted? Thanks.

Kitty
09-21-2018, 03:08 PM
u won't get banned if u don't cheat
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

nonsensei
09-21-2018, 03:17 PM
Enraged

The supposed limit of active battles in the same minute is 3. This means finishing one at the beginning of the minute, doing another & starting a 3rd at the end of the minute is still out. At least that's the system in DMM as far as I know.
Other than that, there are the outright cheats, like being active in multiple battles, scripting & the likes.

Oh, but your info was in English. Is there an English Language wiki for the Japanese version of the game, or do you just translate the page? Also, have you got a link to the table you posted? Thanks.

I just google translate it. It isn't good with detailed information, but if you get used to its silliness, even the mistranslated parts tend to follow pattern.
As for the link.. http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BB%E5%BC%B7%E5% 8C%96
If you plan to use this wiki & have trouble navigating through it, there's a link in my signature for a guide on how to use it.

EDIT: nice avatar, Kitty. :smirk:

HugMeTender
09-21-2018, 03:22 PM
u won't get banned if u don't cheat
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpgWell duh, the problem is I didn't do anything. Hell, I don't even macro or screen capture. The only thing different lately has been my game crashing more than usual.

Edit: And now I'm back on the game. What the fuck? That gave me a damn heartattack considering all the money I've spent on this game. I mean, I'll understand when the game/server dies, but I ain't ready for premature stops to playing.

Kitty
09-21-2018, 03:42 PM
EDIT: nice avatar, Kitty. :smirk:

thx bbs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/492812320255508481/unknown_5.png

Edit: And now I'm back on the game. What the fuck? That gave me a damn heartattack considering all the money I've spent on this game. I mean, I'll understand when the game/server dies, but I ain't ready for premature stops to playing.

hehe u said premature

Aidoru
09-21-2018, 03:48 PM
That makes me really worry about union events. Even without multi windows, the first hundred stages are still cleared extremely fast for end game unions, especially so for expert. What are the chances of getting the ban just because your union is/you are strong?

HugMeTender
09-21-2018, 03:49 PM
That makes me really worry about union events. Even without multi windows, the first hundred stages are still cleared extremely fast for end game unions, especially so for expert. What are the chances of getting the ban just because your union is/you are strong?That's exactly what I was doing, actually. The leader had just redeemed 100 Grails into attack, so I popped 20 seeds (nice having the overfill option now) and started hacking away at Expert.

nonsensei
09-21-2018, 03:52 PM
That makes me really worry about union events. Even without multi windows, the first hundred stages are still cleared extremely fast for end game unions, especially so for expert. What are the chances of getting the ban just because your union is/you are strong?

Honestly, I'm doing standard disasters for SR fod farming in burst hour. That means going in, clicking attack, reload & next. That may cause some trouble with some miracle happening, but I usually just pay attention not starting one after :50 something. I wasn't banned, so I doubt that's gonna affect UE.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Huh, that reminds me how ancient my computer is getting. It's just impossible for me to load 3 battles within a minute.

HugMeTender
09-21-2018, 05:31 PM
Quick game mechanic question. If you break limit an SR weapon, does it increase the potency of skill up?

If so, does it do so additively, or multiplicatively?

Slashley
09-21-2018, 05:38 PM
Quick game mechanic question. If you break limit an SR weapon, does it increase the potency of skill up?

If so, does it do so additively, or multiplicatively?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using TapatalkBreak limit does not do anything for the weapon skill. The only benefits are higher max level (more stats = better) and at LMB, higher Burst damage if equipped by Soul.

FLB is not available for SRs, so that doesn't come into play here.

HugMeTender
09-21-2018, 06:10 PM
Break limit does not do anything for the weapon skill. The only benefits are higher max level (more stats = better) and at LMB, higher Burst damage if equipped by Soul.

FLB is not available for SRs, so that doesn't come into play here.Sorry, I think I worded it wrong. I meant if you use a 3 star SR as skill fodder, will it provide more than a base SR?

So if a 0 star provides 10%, will a 3 star give 30%, the same 10%, or something in between?

I answered my own question after realizing my own stupidity. I just used one I had equipped and canceled the enhance.

Kitty
09-21-2018, 06:38 PM
it'd still be the same, if you use a 3 star wep and it's leveled it'll only effect the amount of exp you get rather than the skill level itself... unless the fodder has been SLed too

0 star and 3 star would be the same if theyre both skill level 1

Slashley
09-21-2018, 07:49 PM
Sorry, I think I worded it wrong. I meant if you use a 3 star SR as skill fodder, will it provide more than a base SR?--As said by Kitty, no. Limit breaks are entirely wasted when used as fodder. Only skill level and quality matters. To be exact, it's SkillLevel*Quality.

Quality is 10 for R, 35 for SR, shitton for SSR (can't remember), 20 for R Grail, 50 for SR Grail. So slvl2 SR weapon gives 70 points, slvl3 gives 105 points and slvl4 gives 140 points. Slvl2 SSR is enough to 100% everything, I believe, even 29 -> 30.

Oh, and points required skill level is 5 in Rs, 10 in SRs, 20 in SSRs. Easy to remember: For SRs, just use as many Rs as the current slvl is. Got a slvl15 SR you want to level to 16? Use 15 Rs. Done. Once you get used to that, you can get used to the more "advanced" stuff like using a slvl4 SR + 1 R.

Haxmo
09-22-2018, 08:46 AM
Does the fang exchange in the material shop reset? It didn't reset at midnight.

Kitty
09-22-2018, 09:33 AM
ah... all I need is to get like 15 more levels on the ring and theyre all maxed lvl 50...
pls gibbe hades

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/493081646220967946/unknown.png?width=412&height=407
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/493081661693755392/unknown.png

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 12:02 PM
Does the fang exchange in the material shop reset? It didn't reset at midnight.

Fangs reset monthly.

HugMeTender
09-22-2018, 04:24 PM
What's everyone's opinion on Uriel? She seems good because of how crazy burst builds can be. Is her awakening worth it?

Unregistered
09-22-2018, 05:20 PM
The short version is: yes, Uriel is absolutely worth awakening.

HugMeTender
09-22-2018, 06:27 PM
Well I tried to pull for Uriel, but got my 5th Behemoth. She seems pretty good at MLB. 50% for 3 elements and a decent active.

Laventale
09-22-2018, 08:39 PM
What's everyone's opinion on Uriel? She seems good because of how crazy burst builds can be. Is her awakening worth it?

She's crazy good being just Uriel, Awakened Uriel is just bonkers levels of good.

Cobblemaniac
09-22-2018, 09:04 PM
The short version is: yes, Uriel is absolutely worth awakening.

Quite easily hits 2m dmg cap with a semi decent fire grid. I'll let you interpret that on your own.

Slashley
09-23-2018, 02:12 AM
A quick test on Exceed. Done by removing Prides (to make damage more consistent) and replacing slvl20 Ixid Blade with a slvl20 FLB Gluttony Lance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2x-0n5f08ktl;dr;
272+195+190+266+318+900 2141
286+199+205+298+339+964 2291 ~7% increase

About as expected (if memory serves I was expecting a 6% increase). The value of Exceed lies in the increased damage cap, but for those who don't reach it, Exceed is merely an okay stat. In other words, it's only AMAZING for whales. Everyone else will still use them, but only because they just happen to be on the few FLB weapons they can get their hands on.

This does leave me baffled on Bear's video, where he was slamming 1.5m damage when he absolutely should not have, though.

russ
09-23-2018, 08:48 AM
hey guys i need help choosing a soul for my wind team, sitting on 120 regalias right now. its my weakest team the only ssr i have is cu, sr are oberon cronus ithaqua wind ramiel maeve and freja. should i just go for shingen anyway?

Unregistered
09-23-2018, 09:53 AM
Did Jp just get SR Kamihime selection ticket for their 2 and half year anniversary?

blubbergott
09-23-2018, 11:45 AM
hey guys i need help choosing a soul for my wind team, sitting on 120 regalias right now. its my weakest team the only ssr i have is cu, sr are oberon cronus ithaqua wind ramiel maeve and freja. should i just go for shingen anyway?

Personally I'd rather go with Herc with what you have. Not really too much synergy with Shingen currently. Can always trade the Shingen weapon later on if you pull more wind kamis.

Slashley
09-23-2018, 12:53 PM
Did Jp just get SR Kamihime selection ticket for their 2 and half year anniversary?What do you mean by "just"?

Yes, a SR Miracle Ticket was one of the things they got. Along with tons of great improvements into the game.

nonsensei
09-23-2018, 01:50 PM
What do you mean by "just"?

Yes, a SR Miracle Ticket was one of the things they got. Along with tons of great improvements into the game.

I'm pretty sure he asked about the most recent login bonus of 2.5 years which would deliver "just" another meaning.

As for the answer.. err.. gimme 10 more mins & I can make a screenshot.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/493513038721187871/Unnamed.jpg

I think you mean this. This is SR+ KH ticket. But random, not your choice.

Chibi Amon in dress is still nice.

Cobblemaniac
09-23-2018, 11:37 PM
Did Jp just get SR Kamihime selection ticket for their 2 and half year anniversary?

What do you mean by "just"?

SR miracle came along with the 2nd anniversary update, not the 2.5th anniversary, if memory serves.

QXZ
09-24-2018, 11:04 AM
Hey guys, i got some questions re Dark team compositions.

1. Including future KH's what would be your dream team for Dark? (excluding limited edition himes)

2. What would be your ultimate glass canon team? (including limited edition himes)

3. Is Agaliarept worth anything by the time shes released (May 2019)? Who would you have in a team with her?

Thanks in advance

Mirage
09-24-2018, 12:31 PM
1. Including future KH's what would be your dream team for Dark? (excluding limited edition himes)

2. What would be your ultimate glass canon team? (including limited edition himes)

3. Is Agaliarept worth anything by the time shes released (May 2019)? Who would you have in a team with her?

1. There is a reason most DMM top ranker are not dark lord. It is actually kind of tough to pick a dream Dark team since Dark KHs have very little synergy, but if i have to choose, it would be Herc PF+Satan/AmonU?Samael+Pluto+Berith+Agalia (this is assuming you will use this team against Light only)
2. There is no such thing as glass cannon Dark team since they have ton of HP by nature, and most of high-dps Dark KH happen to have some form of survivability of their own
3. Agali is the only way Dark can compete with other element in term of damage (coz 60% crit is OP), but she only works against Light.

ladeda
09-24-2018, 12:48 PM
With another rerun of this event, most likely everyone will have a 2nd MLB copy of the eidolon. Is it worth it to build another one, or is it better to trade it for the orbs.

Cobblemaniac
09-24-2018, 08:05 PM
With another rerun of this event, most likely everyone will have a 2nd MLB copy of the eidolon. Is it worth it to build another one, or is it better to trade it for the orbs.

Orb.

10 characters.

nut
09-24-2018, 08:32 PM
Should I set those 0 star 50% character attack for friend slot or it's better to use event 40% element attack?
I use 40% element attack for myself since it have better stats

Cobblemaniac
09-24-2018, 09:45 PM
Should I set those 0 star 50% character attack for friend slot or it's better to use event 40% element attack?
I use 40% element attack for myself since it have better stats

Not really recommended, you won't find many people who would use character attack over elemental. Only them 100% eido users.

I say not really recommended, but in reality you'll probably find yourself deleted off many many friend lists.

nut
09-25-2018, 02:15 AM
Not really recommended, you won't find many people who would use character attack over elemental. Only them 100% eido users.

I say not really recommended, but in reality you'll probably find yourself deleted off many many friend lists.

Now I half want to sell those eido for a Kaiser, half want to keep them for collecting.

Good to know 100% eido benefit more from character attack, so it better to keep character attack and elemental attack equally for the best outcome right?

Cobblemaniac
09-25-2018, 02:33 AM
Now I half want to sell those eido for a Kaiser, half want to keep them for collecting.

Good to know 100% eido benefit more from character attack, so it better to keep character attack and elemental attack equally for the best outcome right?

Keep every gacha SSR eido that you get, no matter how painful it is.

You'll eventually get to MLB them in forever, after which you get to use their superior stats compared to event eidos (well, some of them) and perhaps use a few actives without worrying about stat penalty (I love Ouroboros's active so far).

Can't remember which gacha eidos are so trash they don't even deserve a chance at MLB off the top of my head... but maybe stuff like Fenrir can meet their fate in the incinerator, at least IMO.

Slashley
09-25-2018, 04:14 AM
Can't remember which gacha eidos are so trash they don't even deserve a chance at MLB off the top of my head... but maybe stuff like Fenrir can meet their fate in the incinerator, at least IMO.B-B-But you need Fenrir to go above the usual burst cap!!!1

nonsensei
09-25-2018, 04:19 AM
Hey, I'm using 0* Fenrir as main coz I'm still better off with a bit stat loss with exchanging 50% assault for 40% elemental + some whatever DA. And burst streak bonus actually helps quite a bit if you reach a certain point of progress in gitting gud.

And as for me, I sold my eidos with crap passive & summon. I rather get Kaiser faster than betting on the long chance of suddenly MLBing a 0 or 1* SSR eido of mine only because they got a bit better stats.

What I sold:
0* Huanglong - 40/20 passive: thank you, Ygg can do it with better stats, stun extend (lol) summon.
0* Jabberwock - might have been a mistake not to keep around her coz reasons above. Sold it in the end because ability^ doesn't really help wind. Poison summon, no ty.
0* Sleipnir - similar to Jabber above with the exception that drop^ will be done by Vlad coming at haloween. BG gain^ by 25% for 1t summon. OK

What I kept:
2* Echidna - passable stats already, works as a main eido, charm is pretty strong once stuck. Also works as sub for Anubis reasons.
2* Takemikazuchi - pretty meh passive at this point, but +15 BG can be handy at times, tho needs one more LB to function as sub.
1* (now 2*) Azatoth - similar reasoning as in the beginning for passive & as opposed to wind, dark has a few nukes. Currently using her as main.
1* Behemoth - meh passive, but cleanse summon. Might be handy at some point.
0* Ouroboros - blind summon. Works. Also works with Anubis.
0* Heca - 20% def buff summon for 3t. Also works with Fluffy.
0* Girimekhala - same reasoning as in the beginning. Curse summon.. err.. OK?
0* Fenrir - already mentioned in the beginning.

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 05:31 AM
Hey, I'm using 0* Fenrir as main coz I'm still better off with a bit stat loss with exchanging 50% assault for 40% elemental + some whatever DA. And burst streak bonus actually helps quite a bit if you reach a certain point of progress in gitting gud.

And as for me, I sold my eidos with crap passive & summon. I rather get Kaiser faster than betting on the long chance of suddenly MLBing a 0 or 1* SSR eido of mine only because they got a bit better stats.

What I sold:
0* Huanglong - 40/20 passive: thank you, Ygg can do it with better stats, stun extend (lol) summon.
0* Jabberwock - might have been a mistake not to keep around her coz reasons above. Sold it in the end because ability^ doesn't really help wind. Poison summon, no ty.
0* Sleipnir - similar to Jabber above with the exception that drop^ will be done by Vlad coming at haloween. BG gain^ by 25% for 1t summon. OK

What I kept:
2* Echidna - passable stats already, works as a main eido, charm is pretty strong once stuck. Also works as sub for Anubis reasons.
2* Takemikazuchi - pretty meh passive at this point, but +15 BG can be handy at times, tho needs one more LB to function as sub.
1* (now 2*) Azatoth - similar reasoning as in the beginning for passive & as opposed to wind, dark has a few nukes. Currently using her as main.
1* Behemoth - meh passive, but cleanse summon. Might be handy at some point.
0* Ouroboros - blind summon. Works. Also works with Anubis.
0* Heca - 20% def buff summon for 3t. Also works with Fluffy.
0* Girimekhala - same reasoning as in the beginning. Curse summon.. err.. OK?
0* Fenrir - already mentioned in the beginning.

I've also read somewhere that there is a 10% HP + ATT bonus if you use Eidolon with same element (e.g. all fire). Is that true? i've just tested and didn't work..

nonsensei
09-25-2018, 05:41 AM
I've also read somewhere that there is a 10% HP + ATT bonus if you use Eidolon with same element (e.g. all fire). Is that true? i've just tested and didn't work..

It will add +10% stat of the eido to units with the same element. That will obviously not show up at the +/- values that show up on swapping an eido for another, but the edit page values on units calculate that & preferred weapon bonus to the values displayed there.

Slashley
09-25-2018, 07:47 AM
I've also read somewhere that there is a 10% HP + ATT bonus if you use Eidolon with same element (e.g. all fire). Is that true? i've just tested and didn't work..There's no requirement for them ALL to be the same element. ANY same element Eidolon will give 10% bonus stats to all same element Soul/Hime in party. As nonsensei said, it shows up in the Edit screen.

Each Hime also has a preferred weapon type, and gets 20% extra stats from all weapons of that type. This is usually worthless for F2P players, but it's worth a giggle just how much more stats your Gun lovers (Dartagnan, Mammon) have when you have lots of Guns in your Grid.

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 09:02 AM
Newest SSR is fire Freyr. Gifs also uploaded.

Huh, neat; her first passive lets her build up to 200 burst gauge. Her second passive is alter stats depending on her form, which her 3rd (out of 4!) ability changes (Warrior->Saber->Lancer->back to Warrior).
Abi1 is damage + 30% fire resist debuff on 6 turn cooldown; eats 50 burst gauge. 40 burst gauge for the + version.
Abi2 is +30 burst gauage and combo attack buff for 3 turns on 7 turn cd. +40 burst gauge for the + version.
Abi4 is eat 200 burst gauge->enjoy the effects of all 3 forms for 5 turns; 15 turn cd.

Warrior's basically +damage stuff at the expense of some combo atk rate
Saber's +combo atk rate at the expense of burst gauge increase rate
Lancer's +burst gauge increase rate at the expense of some power

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 11:55 AM
Can someone explain how the new fodder accessories work? Should they be leveld or used directly? Thanks.

Unregistered
09-25-2018, 02:24 PM
Just a couple questions about which eido I should use

1) Sakura (max, +34) s. Takemikazuchi (no limit break). Sakura's stats are way better, but take gives an extra 5 burst, 1 turn sooner. Worth the trade-off?

Amaltheia vs Tiamat vs Kaiser. Tiamat and Amal's abilies are similar, though Timat has way better stats. Should I spend 3k to get/max Tiamat and replace Amal, or Keep amal and save for Kaiser?

Dunhere
09-25-2018, 03:13 PM
Can someone explain how the new fodder accessories work? Should they be leveld or used directly? Thanks.

They are just that, fodder. Each provides more exp than the norm for their rarity level, as with all enhancement materials.

Cobblemaniac
09-25-2018, 08:23 PM
Just a couple questions about which eido I should use

1) Sakura (max, +34) s. Takemikazuchi (no limit break). Sakura's stats are way better, but take gives an extra 5 burst, 1 turn sooner. Worth the trade-off?

Amaltheia vs Tiamat vs Kaiser. Tiamat and Amal's abilies are similar, though Timat has way better stats. Should I spend 3k to get/max Tiamat and replace Amal, or Keep amal and save for Kaiser?

I'm not sure why in the world you gave Sakura +34, now you can't sell her without feeling heavy regret. Anyway, for now you could use Sakura for the... cough stats, but I recommend you replace with a better stat eido as soon as possible. Is Take worth using for the burst? Or rather, is any eidolon worth their burst active?

Uhh... short answer is not recommended, you're not expected to want to have a battle so long that the eidolon effects are actually consistently useful to you.

Tiamat or Kaiser... Depends on the orbs you have. Amal is just a passive slave, so Tiamat is pretty much always superior in terms of stats. Whether or not she's worth the Kaiser delay is up to you, but I'd probably skip her.

Realistically speaking, hitting that cap alone is a tall order already, even with max def break. Water doesn't have many options to burst like a nuke or machine gun to begin with, so I'm not exactly sure how you're gonna abuse that burst streak damage to it's best? I could understand using Fenrir as character atk supplement since she's the only water gacha eido who has that property, and when you use relic + Rudra friend. Outside of that tho...? I would've used MLB Jorm over 0LB Fenrir, lose 10% assault for 20% more HP and still have an active that's not ass, and have better stats.

As with any fodder, level before using.

nonsensei
09-26-2018, 01:01 AM
Realistically speaking, hitting that cap alone is a tall order already, even with max def break. Water doesn't have many options to burst like a nuke or machine gun to begin with, so I'm not exactly sure how you're gonna abuse that burst streak damage to it's best? I could understand using Fenrir as character atk supplement since she's the only water gacha eido who has that property, and when you use relic + Rudra friend. Outside of that tho...? I would've used MLB Jorm over 0LB Fenrir, lose 10% assault for 20% more HP and still have an active that's not ass, and have better stats.

I never mentioned hitting cap, tho. Burst streak bonus simply gives your burst another push as a spike damage. If you still rather take 40/20 eido with yourself for more hp than maximize your damage output, you aren't at the point I mentioned.

P.S.: I still have better damage output even on normal attacks with Fenrir + non-100% elemental support than double elemental support, not to mention burst output.

Cobblemaniac
09-26-2018, 01:23 AM
I never mentioned hitting cap, tho. Burst streak bonus simply gives your burst another push as a spike damage. If you still rather take 40/20 eido with yourself for more hp than maximize your damage output, you aren't at the point I mentioned.

P.S.: I still have better damage output even on normal attacks with Fenrir + non-100% elemental support than double elemental support, not to mention burst output.

Burst streak makes sense at least, since in your case it doesn't actually interfere with your damage output. :think:

Better damage output with Fenrir and non 100% eido vs double elemental is news to me though, considering the maths so far have been telling me to run double elemental once my assault values go past 120%, and my water team is past that level. What's your water team's assault at?

My side, I'm just gonna do a few runs with Fenrir much later on fire rag just to see...

nonsensei
09-26-2018, 01:38 AM
Burst streak makes sense at least, since in your case it doesn't actually interfere with your damage output. :think:

Better damage output with Fenrir and non 100% eido vs double elemental is news to me though, considering the maths so far have been telling me to run double elemental once my assault values go past 120%, and my water team is past that level. What's your water team's assault at?

My side, I'm just gonna do a few runs with Fenrir much later on fire rag just to see...

Don't think you need to. My water has 110% assault which explains the difference. That said, I basically never use water without Rudra support, so it doesn't really matter for me. And same goes for off-element case.

nut
09-26-2018, 03:28 AM
Newest SSR is fire Freyr. Gifs also uploaded.

Huh, neat; her first passive lets her build up to 200 burst gauge. Her second passive is alter stats depending on her form, which her 3rd (out of 4!) ability changes (Warrior->Saber->Lancer->back to Warrior).
Abi1 is damage + 30% fire resist debuff on 6 turn cooldown; eats 50 burst gauge. 40 burst gauge for the + version.
Abi2 is +30 burst gauage and combo attack buff for 3 turns on 7 turn cd. +40 burst gauge for the + version.
Abi4 is eat 200 burst gauge->enjoy the effects of all 3 forms for 5 turns; 15 turn cd.

Warrior's basically +damage stuff at the expense of some combo atk rate
Saber's +combo atk rate at the expense of burst gauge increase rate
Lancer's +burst gauge increase rate at the expense of some power

By all form does that mean she both increase and deacrease damage, combo atk rate, burst gauge increase rate at the same time :think: or she only get the positive effect?

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 04:04 AM
I am new to the game. Can it be played on iPhone?

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 05:19 AM
I am new to the game. Can it be played on iPhone?

Yes, there is an app for android and IOS

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 06:19 AM
Yes, there is an app for android and IOS

Thanks but cannot find any reference to the iOS app, can u pls post a link?

Slashley
09-26-2018, 08:01 AM
--
Better damage output with Fenrir and non 100% eido vs double elemental is news to me though, considering the maths so far have been telling me to run double elemental once my assault values go past 120%, and my water team is past that level.--Usually correct (though 120% is not a "certified" number as already ~80%-ish it starts being good enough). But nonsensei is speaking strictly assuming P2W ONLY EVER EVER as Friend Eidolon, and I assume with offensive relic weapon and ONLY with elemental advantage. In other words, the premise between the two of you is entirely different.

If you're running P2W + elemental advantage + offensive Relic, you're at a whopping 175% elemental (plus base). This means that ANY character attack Eidolon is better to run than elemental ones. I personally don't really recommend this kind of setup though, since you're entirely reliant on having a P2W friend available at all times. For stuff that you do once a day, like GO, sure, why not. But assuming this premise without establishing it first is... again, not what I'd recommend.

primo22
09-26-2018, 08:42 AM
So i was browsing cdjapan.com for the kamihime project OST and I saw that that vol.2 of the the soundtrack was released in Japan today (what a coincidence). The first press of the soundtrack comes with a serial code to get bonus items set to use in the game. I wonder if that code is only for the DMM version of kamihime project.

Slashley
09-26-2018, 08:54 AM
So i was browsing cdjapan.com for the kamihime project OST and I saw that that vol.2 of the the soundtrack was released in Japan today (what a coincidence). The first press of the soundtrack comes with a serial code to get bonus items set to use in the game. I wonder if that code is only for the DMM version of kamihime project.Yes, Nutaku version has their own codes. I think so far the only one they've made is Rami-Rami from that one expo.

primo22
09-26-2018, 09:11 AM
Oh ok. Oh how i envy the Japanese otaku, lol!

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 12:44 PM
As with any fodder, level before using.

So do you level up enchant material eids and wepons as well? I'm not aware of there being any benefit to that. Not sure how the enchant material accessories work though. Is there a break point at which leveling them is no longer beneficial, as there is with skill-up materials?

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 01:38 PM
So do you level up enchant material eids and wepons as well? I'm not aware of there being any benefit to that. Not sure how the enchant material accessories work though. Is there a break point at which leveling them is no longer beneficial, as there is with skill-up materials?

All materials give more XP when they are higher level, but much less than the XP from each individual material. It's only worth it for the accessories because leveling those cost gems per used material, so you want to minimize the number of materials used on an item that is not level 1. There is a thread for more details.

Josmioh93
09-26-2018, 03:02 PM
Guys I need your help, which one of these accounts is the best?
1) Managarmr - Hades - SSR Amon
2) Rudra - Ea
3) Hraesvelg - Oberon
4) Raiko - Mammon
5) Sol - SSR Tsukoyomi - Diana
6) Kirin - Marduk

Slashley
09-26-2018, 03:06 PM
Those are all crazy. How long have you been rerolling?

I'd lean towards either 1), because you can main Light, while having two opposing SSRs for your weakest element, Light. Secondary option would be 3), since Hraes-Oberon-Cybele (comes from story) already reaches Def down cap.

But seriously, pick your favorite and go with it. Those are all great.

Josmioh93
09-26-2018, 03:09 PM
Those are all crazy. How long have you been rerolling?

I'd lean towards either 1), because you can main Light, while having two opposing SSRs for your weakest element, Light. Secondary option would be 3), since Hraes-Oberon-Cybele (comes from story) already reaches Def down cap.

But seriously, pick your favorite and go with it. Those are all great.

A really long time, my friend. Now i´m freed from that mortal coil.

QXZ
09-27-2018, 12:00 PM
bro u deserve a prize. and btw, pm sanahtlig to see if someone else can use your other space accts

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 05:03 PM
Si shingen weapon is better? I like the PF buff skill, but it’s an hp weapon.

I wanted to buy one of her weapons for my light team since I have AW Sol and Mikael.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 05:17 PM
I like the one that improves abi1 to generate 35 burst instead of 20. Then you can use Michael's San Michel and that on the same turn as PF to burst right away, without needing to spend your ex slot on that future skill that's functionally San Michel. (as I'm in the position of needing that slot for sniper shot in my own light Shingen team)
Also, it's not a big deal, but it would personally bug me to waste the +100% burst damage on AW Michael's San Michel if you use Shingen's HP weapon to change PF to +500% burst damage.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 05:20 PM
Oh, but if you are in a position where your ex slot is free for that future skill, then improving PF instead may be better instead.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 05:50 PM
I don’t have any problem waiting one turn for get a full team burst after using PF.
Shingen first skill give her 20% burst, and Mikael skill another 20% burst. That means just 10% to fill in one normal attack turn, and in the second a full burst team.

But my main concern is the HO relic doesn’t increase the attack of my light team. I would need to replace an assault weapon for that, and just that decrease my team power. I don’t know how better are Mikael skills when she awaken. If she can buff the burst attack of the team as PF I gladly buy the shingen assault weapon.

But that the question. Is it better burst attack or elemental attack at the end? I can’t choose.

Slashley
09-27-2018, 06:29 PM
Si shingen weapon is better? I like the PF buff skill, but it’s an hp weapon.For Shinge, there isn't a correct answer to that. They serve a different purpose.

The offensive weapon increases your general damage output by quite a lot (ESPECIALLY if you don't own a P2W Eidolon and/or run that team off-element). Also, allows Shingen to use PF without any outside help, which is incredibly valuable.

The defensive weapon gives you more HP which is always nice to have, but offers less general attack output - while increasing your burst output. This can be invaluable in content where stuff is a joke until the boss. However, Shingen will need help with PF, as she cannot reliably pull it off by herself.

In general, if you own a P2W Eidolon yourself for that element AND have help for Shingen, then the HP weapon is an option. If either of those is a no, then I'd recommend sticking to the offensive weapons. 30% elemental attack is just extremely good to have.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 06:49 PM
AW Michael's San Michel gains a +burst performance buff. In this instance it's a combination of +30% soft damage cap and +100% burst damage. Now keep in mind, what "+100% burst damage" means here is that it raises the multiplier by 1.00. A 3* SSR has a burst multipler of 5 and and awakened SSR's multiplier is 5.5. So "+100%" here raises them to 6 and 6.5, respectively. It's also the same type of buff as Shingen's PF (but different frame, so they would stack). Normally PF maxes out at +200% burst damage, but the HP weapon would raise that to +500%. Fortunately/unfortunately, there is a global cap on this specific type of buff, which is +500%. So that caps out an SSR/awakened SSR's burst multiplier at 10.0/10.5.

So what's the difference in burst damage between regular PF + San Michel++ and improved PF? Regular PF + San Michel++ adds up to a potential +300% burst damage; ie raising an SSR's burst multiplier from 5.0 to 8.0. If you have any 3* SR's in your team, their burst multiplier would be going from 3.5 to 6.5. Shingen herself with a 3* SSR weapon would go from 4.5 to 7.5. A 4*/FLB'd weapon should go from 5.0 to 8.0, I think?
Going back to improved PF, it's +500%. So 3.5->8.5 for 3* SR's, 5.0->10.0 for 3* SSR, 5.5->10.5 for awakened SSR, 4.5->9.5 for Shingen with 3* SSR, and 5.0->10.0 for Shingen with FLB'd weapon.
Then the next step to get the relative difference would be to look at the product of burst multiplier for one option multiplied by sum of elemental damage, then divide that by the product of burst multiplier for the other option and the corresponding sum of elemental damage, since there is a difference of up to +30% elemental there.

Without having done the actual math, my general expectation would be that the HP relic weapon should be better for squeezing out more spike damage, assuming you run a fair amount of +element to dilute the impact of that +30%. But also keep in mind that any additional sources of regular +burst damage (like Exceed) would start to close the gap between the two relic weapons, due to that global +500% burst damage cap.

Also, don't forget that you'll need to evaluate how important your damage output in between bursts is. If you're finding yourself placing more importance on spike damage and can get away with less DPS in the turns in between, then the HP relic weapon's strength looks more attractive.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 07:27 PM
Thx for the answers, guys.

Didn’t know AW Mikael can provide burst damage, that alone is more than enough to chose the assault weapon. If 500% is the final cap, then it’s pointless to have Mikael if she can provide more cap by her own. The elemental attack buff for the weapon is really good, since I don’t have one of the p2w eidolons,.

Again thx for the answers. Time to upgrade my light team.

nonsensei
09-28-2018, 07:46 AM
You should also note that exceed weapons not only increase soft cap of burst, but the multiplier of burst as well. An exceed(S) at SL30 (like the 2nd UE weapons) will give you a 40% burst buff, so +0.4 to the burst multiplier. This makes hp weapon even more redundant.
Another thing is light generally has access to a shit ton of hp. I don't see much point in increasing that even further when that means reducing your general damage output.

On a side note, light meta (yes, you don't have to read further if you aren't concerned by meta teams for f2p or whatever reason) team will become insanely fast in the future, so you want your hero to be as fast as she can get. I.e.: Shingen with spear.

drone1716
09-29-2018, 04:47 AM
Hello,

Right now I am running Hades (AW), Satan (AW), Osiris and Thanatos. If I use Herc Axe and Satan I should be able to hit the def cap correct? If so would I be better off running Thanatos or Susanoo in that last spot? If I don't need the Def down from Thanatos is Susanoo the better option?

nonsensei
09-29-2018, 05:00 AM
Hello,

Right now I am running Hades (AW), Satan (AW), Osiris and Thanatos. If I use Herc Axe and Satan I should be able to hit the def cap correct? If so would I be better off running Thanatos or Susanoo in that last spot? If I don't need the Def down from Thanatos is Susanoo the better option?

Just run Shingen(Sniper Shot) with that team, lol. That is assuming you have her. If not, then Herc works, too.
And please pay attention to burst ordering. The fastest gonna be Thanatos, then Satan, then Hades AW (if you really wanna keep her around for defensive purposes. I'd rather use Susanoo AW) & finally Osiris.

drone1716
09-29-2018, 05:23 AM
Just run Shingen(Sniper Shot) with that team, lol. That is assuming you have her. If not, then Herc works, too.
And please pay attention to burst ordering. The fastest gonna be Thanatos, then Satan, then Hades AW (if you really wanna keep her around for defensive purposes. I'd rather use Susanoo AW) & finally Osiris.

I don't have Shingen yet, probably need 1 more event for her.
When you say burst ordering, you mean the speed at which they gain burst?
I awakened Hades literally the day before I pulled Susanoo so I'd hate to drop her from the team but you think Susanoo would be more helpful overall? I just figured Susannoo has no utility and Hades has sleep/def/atk down.

nonsensei
09-29-2018, 05:31 AM
I don't have Shingen yet, probably need 1 more event for her.
When you say burst ordering, you mean the speed at which they gain burst?
I awakened Hades literally the day before I pulled Susanoo so I'd hate to drop her from the team but you think Susanoo would be more helpful overall? I just figured Susannoo has no utility and Hades has sleep/def/atk down.

Is your Susanoo Awakened? She's (at the current state of the game) a damage machine. Nuking every 5 turns & easily hits her ~700k cap thanks to her stackable buff which is 20% assault & 10% ability dmg each stack, ending you up with +100% assault & +50% ability dmg buff fully stacked. On my team, she deals ~1.5x dmg compared to the rest of the team on normal attacks. I think that's pretty good on its own.

drone1716
09-29-2018, 05:40 AM
Is your Susanoo Awakened? She's (at the current state of the game) a damage machine. Nuking every 5 turns & easily hits her ~700k cap thanks to her stackable buff which is 20% assault & 10% ability dmg each stack, ending you up with +100% assault & +50% ability dmg buff fully stacked. On my team, she deals ~1.5x dmg compared to the rest of the team on normal attacks. I think that's pretty good on its own.

I only just got Susanoo, I don't have her at 80 yet. That damage does seem ridiculous. I think I will awaken her eventually I just wish I had pulled her before I awakened Hades. Thanks for the insight.

nonsensei
09-29-2018, 06:12 AM
I only just got Susanoo, I don't have her at 80 yet. That damage does seem ridiculous. I think I will awaken her eventually I just wish I had pulled her before I awakened Hades. Thanks for the insight.

You will see when you can go offensive with Suu-san and when you need more defense with Hades. Just play around with your setup a bit to get a feel on it. The game is heading to the direction where you can't just pinpoint 4 units as "the best setup" and throw it at everything.

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Does Orichaldon is a must need material for final limit breaking?

Slashley
09-29-2018, 10:20 AM
Does Orichaldon is a must need material for final limit breaking?Yes, it is a must need.

Cobblemaniac
09-29-2018, 10:32 AM
Does Orichaldon is a must need material for final limit breaking?

yes...

Unless you use the SSR limit breaking brick to do it.

It's not like you can anyway... can you?

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 01:24 AM
That's suck......
I can't even get a Orichaldon every week

Slashley
09-30-2018, 01:52 AM
If you're not strong enough to get Orihalcums, then you're not really even at the stage where you need to worry about FLBs. Just gather up the weapons that'll get a FLB later and you can get that done once you're strong enough for GO.

GO is content meant for old players with strong grids. It takes a good while until you're ready for that.

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 02:28 AM
What soul weapon should I use? I have all souls less Morgan-line and Shingen (need 1 more event).

I'm "main" fire with fire beelzebub // hepahestus, kagutsuchi, argos, agni, fortune, motu // konohana and Taikoubou, and I have Belial. My fire grid (9 weapons) is 114% assault (with 1 pride included) and 10% HP.

Versus "hard" content I usually have 250% fire elemental damage (with fire beel) or 215% (with Agni) if I need to turtle. So, I believe (i can be wrong) soul weapons with elemental damage aren't useful.

I'm thinking of Shingen's HP Lance because my team is essentially SR (x3.5 bust damage) and is slow in bust generation. However, I ignore if it exists a soft/hard cap which will make useless the +500%. (I supose yes because exceed weapons)

So...go with Herc?

Slashley
09-30-2018, 05:51 AM
What soul weapon should I use? I have all souls less Morgan-line and Shingen (need 1 more event).

I'm "main" fire with fire beelzebub // hepahestus, kagutsuchi, argos, agni, fortune, motu // konohana and Taikoubou, and I have Belial. My fire grid (9 weapons) is 114% assault (with 1 pride included) and 10% HP.

Versus "hard" content I usually have 250% fire elemental damage (with fire beel) or 215% (with Agni) if I need to turtle. So, I believe (i can be wrong) soul weapons with elemental damage aren't useful.

I'm thinking of Shingen's HP Lance because my team is essentially SR (x3.5 bust damage) and is slow in bust generation. However, I ignore if it exists a soft/hard cap which will make useless the +500%. (I supose yes because exceed weapons)

So...go with Herc?I wish I had a good answer for you.
First off, 500% burst damage is a hard cap, but I don't think that's a problem for you. From Fire, I can only think of Uriel who couldn't get advantage of it due to her own stacks (which I assume are included with PF). So you don't really need to worry about that cap. If you use Shingen's HP weapon then half of Exceed effect is wasted yes, but remember that Exceed is effectively a DUAL SKILL - you still get the increased damage cap effect!

Second, while it's true that elemental damage isn't nearly as good for you as it is for others, please remember that for Hercules, the offensive weapon is just outright... better. Herc and Morgan have a offensive weapon with a better skill than the defensive one. For Shingen, the weapons fulfill a different role. For you... I think the offensive weapon is the better skill. I don't think anyone from that group can give Shingen burst, right? I can't think of any Fire Hime that does that. Anyway, that means that you'll need the offensive weapon to reliably USE PF in the first place.

Third, debuffs seem to be a little issue for you. You don't have Mars, so you're stuck at 15% Heph and 20% Konohana, and running a R is never great. That means that you'd need Herc for the debuff cap.

So I'd run Herc with the offensive weapon. It's not quite the ideal solution, but I don't really see any ideal solutions for you.

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 07:32 AM
Thank you!

Just one note:

"I don't think anyone from that group can give Shingen burst, right? I can't think of any Fire Hime that does that"

Taikoubou can give +35% BG to one ally. So, technically, i could reliably use PF, but she's R. However, as you say, I'm stuck at -35% Def (without Vine) if I don't use Herc.

Slashley
09-30-2018, 10:02 AM
Running Shingen with HP weapon is also an option then, as you could run Sniper Shot and drop Konohana for Taikoubou. Still, that setup also makes me cringe, as banking on a Soul weapon which binds you to use an R isn't particularly great. Aslo no -50% Def. Vine would cover some of that, though.

It's great that you have Belial, so you should do fine with an SR party even, but man. Fire sure could use some of their OP as fuck SSRs (Svarog, Uriel), or the support SSRs (Amaterasu, Mars). Or just overall powerhouses like Ares or the (long time from now) upcoming Awakened Acala. Alas, such is the life of Those Who Do Not Whale.

nut
09-30-2018, 11:11 AM
Does Assault skill increase atk display in party view?

nonsensei
09-30-2018, 11:29 AM
Does Assault skill increase atk display in party view?

Edit page only displays the base of the damage (and HP) calculation, basically your initial stats. Every other variable only shows its effect in-battle (that includes assault as well, to directly answer the question).

Kitty
09-30-2018, 03:04 PM
AYYY yet again backstabbed by a union member because fucking dramaclub want as much whales as they can and woah a friend we had for a year just upped and left after one invitation- thanks bam

im glad i mean that little to my friends that they'd leave friends behind just for some extra jewels and eye shards on union events

Laventale
09-30-2018, 04:05 PM
(long time from now) upcoming Awakened Acala.

As far as I'm aware, Acala gets awakened in 2 months or less.

Correction: 3 months.

Slashley
09-30-2018, 06:50 PM
AYYY yet again backstabbed by a union member because fucking dramaclub want as much whales as they can and woah a friend we had for a year just upped and left after one invitation- thanks bam

im glad i mean that little to my friends that they'd leave friends behind just for some extra jewels and eye shards on union eventsMaybe if you were a stronger Union, they wouldn't need to leave.

The simple fact is, in a system where higher rankings means more rewards, the strong are going to flock towards the strong.

Laventale
09-30-2018, 08:15 PM
That's only natural. Our Union (DarkAngel) had a couple of strong players, and among them two or three pulled P2W eidolons, so they said "fuck it" when quit the union only to be recluted by stronger ones.

I don't mind, to be quite honest... but it's stupid as shit to do that.

QXZ
10-02-2018, 09:20 AM
if they are willing to P2W then they have the right to call the shots. thats reality. on the flip side, the F2P guys are riding the coattails of these whales. its win-win.

everyone here knows that when u have a 100% eido, you're gonna get a friend list full of other 100% eidos. whales are gonna befriend whales, sooner or later.

-------------------

meanwhile, what do you guys think of Mordred's Relic wpns? The ATK wpn comes with mode guage down vs the HP wpn comes with dispel. what would be your preferences?

Aidoru
10-02-2018, 10:06 AM
I'm pretty sure that's not a win-win.

You don't have to be a paying player to have the rights to call the shots, you have the right to whenever you want regardless of your status. Don't go thinking that someone has any obligations to stay on your friend list or in your union just because they've been in it for a while.

A whale isn't going to carry you in ranking a union event, a really dedicated player with Thor whose willing to play an entire day of the game is.

nonsensei
10-02-2018, 10:24 AM
meanwhile, what do you guys think of Mordred's Relic wpns? The ATK wpn comes with mode guage down vs the HP wpn comes with dispel. what would be your preferences?

Both are crap because the effects come with using Outrage (long CD, DoT animations unnecessarily make you slower). But one at least gives you 30% elemental attack, I'd choose that one. Though, I'd probably just never use Mordred weapon to begin with.

Kitty
10-02-2018, 12:52 PM
another sexy alt... two sexy thunder dark skin babes mmm yum yum yum...
anyone new starters want a thunder main team? :bgrin:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/496755132449685504/unknown.png?width=329&height=407

also guys, is there any way to send this to the kami devs? we're supposed to have this login bonus, but we got Ereshkigal automatically in our invo without this login bonus...
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/496756701022912512/unknown.png?width=480&height=407

uh nvm i'm gay and ididn't see the "new comer" thing

Unregistered
10-02-2018, 01:21 PM
So I just started a few days ago and I've been messing around in the event, Just wondering if there's a specific difficulty I should be focusing on leeching with my BP for the best rewards? Or do they all roughly even out in the end when you're not really contributing?

FreeToPay
10-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Did they change Gaia's regen or is it bugged? The regen only applies to my front line instead of the entire party now.

InfrequentUser
10-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Hey, anyone else noticed that Amaru's face vanishes during her attack animation? Or is that just a bug on my game?

Kitty
10-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Hey, anyone else noticed that Amaru's face vanishes during her attack animation? Or is that just a bug on my game?

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say no one uses the burst attack animation.
turn it off in settings to save time in battles after using Eido effect...

QXZ
10-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Both are crap because the effects come with using Outrage (long CD, DoT animations unnecessarily make you slower). But one at least gives you 30% elemental attack, I'd choose that one. Though, I'd probably just never use Mordred weapon to begin with.

i hear u.... but what do you do when you really want BP and all your debuffs to land on the boss? i already have LTsuku and even then stuff miss (note: i use my light team for all hard contents)

i've tested Mordred without relic wpn vs Herc with ATK relic in GO, and i've consistently outperform with Modred - because debuffs never miss and BP on annoying enemies with 1T overdrives.

Slashley
10-02-2018, 07:02 PM
When fighting off-element, Mordred is always an okay choice. As you've noticed, debuffs MATTER, and Mordred does a great job at helping those debuffs through. The ideal is to be strong enough to use Hercules for powering through content even when debuffs miss, but if you're fighting off-element, that might not be an option depending on content. You can use Mordred in those cases, and if you're fighting off-element, the offensive weapon is INVALUABLE due to giving you a massive boost to your Elemental attack.

Yes, Mordred's offensive weapon skill sucks ass (though I had a giggle using it in a Rage Bar- Water team), but that's just how the cookie crumbles. You don't care for the skill, you care for the Elemental attack.

At least on the good side, Mordred's Relic burst effect is great. Combo- is seriously undersold on these forums, and Mordred having access to it without using up the EX slot is amazing.

Unregistered
10-03-2018, 06:24 AM
Which eid should I use as my main for water team: Fernir 0* or the new MLB raid eidolon? My weapon grid for water is very weak and I use Arthur as my soul

Slashley
10-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Which eid should I use as my main for water team: Fernir 0* or the new MLB raid eidolon? My weapon grid for water is very weak and I use Arthur as my soulYam is Elemental atk, I think? So she'll do great once your Grid is good.

Until then, Fenrir will do okay. Jormund would be better, but it sounds like you're a new-ish player so I doubt you can afford to spend that many Eidolon Orbs for just one element.

Unregistered
10-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Which soul do you guys recommend for thunder? I already have D'art and got most of the good thunder SSRs. I thought Morgan might be a good choice but guildmates are saying Shingen will be better choice in the future.

Cobblemaniac
10-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Which soul do you guys recommend for thunder? I already have D'art and got most of the good thunder SSRs. I thought Morgan might be a good choice but guildmates are saying Shingen will be better choice in the future.

Obligatory thunder rag is a joke so it doesn't really matter.

Shingen choice is optimal in the future because MP skills will become a thing (Shingen's best one is +20 burst for all), but that comes next year April. Till then Morgan might be fun to play around especially in light of the soon to come Brahma awakening. It's your choice whether minmaxing is your priority or you just wanna fuck around cause you're bored.

Unregistered
10-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone, that's probably not a big deal but I realized one of my Kamis isn't counted in the "Owned" on my Equipment. Am I the only one with this bug?

HugMeTender
10-04-2018, 06:34 PM
Whelp, I didn't exactly see a topic for this, so I'll ask here. Does anyone have experience using the app? I really like the app because the frame rate is higher. However, the game will always freeze up if I try to use a burst attack. Any work around, or is this just a problem with me (or just something that can't be fixed.) I've submitted a ticket and have heard absolutely nothing.

nonsensei
10-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone, that's probably not a big deal but I realized one of my Kamis isn't counted in the "Owned" on my Equipment. Am I the only one with this bug?

That's a common bug. I'm not sure at what point the game loses the count on your himes coz it's still correct when there are 2 pages of owned himes, but I also noticed this bug a few months ago & asked around, basically everyone I asked had one missing on their count.
Doesn't really influence anything, so I left it at that once I've confirmed it.

Kitty
10-05-2018, 02:14 PM
so... I realized in the side of the screen on the background, Attar has horns...
now those are some familiar looking horns, right? and Attar looks SUPER weird with horns... they're defo not hers, so I went back and looked at her original art and.. no horns... lmao, so dragged the bg into a new tab and...
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/497862769694212097/unknown.png?width=501&height=408
LMAO lilim gula is just chilling behind her... fucking lazy ass nutaku devs did the bg last minute i'm getting so just pasted over the last one
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/497862953912107019/unknown.png?width=422&height=407

Laventale
10-05-2018, 02:37 PM
so... I realized in the side of the screen on the background, Attar has horns...
now those are some familiar looking horns, right? and Attar looks SUPER weird with horns... they're defo not hers, so I went back and looked at her original art and.. no horns... lmao, so dragged the bg into a new tab and...
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/497862769694212097/unknown.png?width=501&height=408
LMAO lilim gula is just chilling behind her... fucking lazy ass nutaku devs did the bg last minute i'm getting so just pasted over the last one
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/497862953912107019/unknown.png?width=422&height=407

Based Nutaku playing mental gymnastics on us.

Unregistered
10-05-2018, 06:57 PM
That's a common bug. I'm not sure at what point the game loses the count on your himes coz it's still correct when there are 2 pages of owned himes, but I also noticed this bug a few months ago & asked around, basically everyone I asked had one missing on their count.
Doesn't really influence anything, so I left it at that once I've confirmed it.

But... So that means I'm not gonna end up with a MissingNo. sSS#sRr Lv 152...

No I'm joking :D good to know that's not just on my account!
I'll do a feedback ticket, just to let them know this bug exists.
Thanks for your time, and have a good game

Zarqupang
10-06-2018, 04:15 PM
So this game is not finished. I have been done with the darkness board for some time now. They ever going to finish that board are just keep doing event battles.

Slashley
10-06-2018, 05:13 PM
So this game is not finished. I have been done with the darkness board for some time now. They ever going to finish that board are just keep doing event battles.Do you mean the story?

Yes, the story is over. The events - particularly the raid events - carry it on a bit as separate stories, but at least for the next year there won't be any continuation of main plot. Probably never.

Uouie
10-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Play on Android,
I just played this game.. is it useful to download data before playing? or download data while playing?

I have downloaded the data but it is still forced to download again (scenario I think) my internal memory is 1GB less T_T ...

Overall how much data must be downloaded ?

VeryVoodoo
10-08-2018, 09:00 AM
Play on Android,
I just played this game.. is it useful to download data before playing? or download data while playing?

I have downloaded the data but it is still forced to download again (scenario I think) my internal memory is 1GB less T_T ...

Overall how much data must be downloaded ?

Supposed to make the loading faster if you pre-download the data. So up to you on whether you mind the loading times or not I guess.

nut
10-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Finally got 10000 orb for Kaiser, but I think 0* Kaiser isn't really an improvement, so should I buy one for my main team (my main team is wind, usually go with 2 hraes and not really need Thunder RST for now) or wait if I got any Kaiser from jewels gacha?

Cobblemaniac
10-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Finally got 10000 orb for Kaiser, but I think 0* Kaiser isn't really an improvement, so should I buy one for my main team (my main team is wind, usually go with 2 hraes and not really need Thunder RST for now) or wait if I got any Kaiser from jewels gacha?

There's actually more reason for you to invest in a Kaiser if you do happen to pull one from jewcha.

That said, thunder content won't be unmanageable for quite some time, so you might wanna look at the other elements. In terms of events, I would invest in water Kaiser cause fire tower's actually coming pretty soon.

nut
10-08-2018, 10:48 PM
There's actually more reason for you to invest in a Kaiser if you do happen to pull one from jewcha.

That said, thunder content won't be unmanageable for quite some time, so you might wanna look at the other elements. In terms of events, I would invest in water Kaiser cause fire tower's actually coming pretty soon.

Yeah, I mean If I happen to pull one from jewels gacha I will buy that one to have 1* Kaiser.
I thought to buy dark Kaiser but water Kaiser make sense, then I'll wait until Fire tower and buy Water Kaiser if I get nothing from gacha.

nonsensei
10-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Tbh, I prefer to have a collection of all element Kaiser before I go for LBing the ones I got from gacha. In fact, I had wind & thunder Kaiser from gacha before the orb shop & I've bought light, dark & fire Kaisers, moving onto water next. Those actives are valuable at the end of the day, arguably the best ones in the game. LB0->1 a Kaiser will only bring you a bit of stat increase (about 100 HP & 400 atk) & 10% more elemental value for the corresponding elemental if summoned. Whereas buying a new Kaiser will bring you 30% dmg cut and higher debuff resistance against the corresponding element for a little bit of stat loss. So yeah, that's my standpoint on Kaisers, at least.

Oh, on a side note, those interested in tower might want to consider working on water Kaiser since the first (fire) tower supposedly arrives in 2 months.

nut
10-10-2018, 05:12 AM
Should I use the collab HP sword over a SR assault if my wind team HP is around 6.5k?
Here is my weapon:

VeryVoodoo
10-10-2018, 05:18 AM
Should I use the collab HP sword over a SR assault if my wind team HP is around 6.5k?
Here is my weapon:

If you feel like you're lacking HP to clear content comfortably, then yes you can. Until you have all SSRs in your grid, you shouldn't really be passing up SSRs anyway.

By the way, why did you use so many + mats on those crappy SR bows, haha.

nut
10-10-2018, 05:26 AM
If you feel like you're lacking HP to clear content comfortably, then yes you can. Until you have all SSRs in your grid, you shouldn't really be passing up SSRs anyway.

By the way, why did you use so many + mats on those crappy SR bows, haha.

I have to using Andromeda to clear GO and Rag at risk, so yeah, I better using that sword.
About the +, it's transferable so I think I should just put it in random SR to get the bonus then move it to a SSR when I have one.

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 11:14 AM
I was gonna say pass on defender only trash by default, but since you don't have Kyuuki bow apparenly, you can equip the collab sword if you need the HP. My understanding is that wind won't get any more viable event weapons with defender until Garuda 2nd reprint next July.
Although, where would you need more HP? My wind team has less base HP than yours and the collab sword won't make a difference for me.

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 12:30 PM
My main team is water. I was thinking my next miracle would by Ryu-oh, but then today I pulled Ea. So I've got her, Snow Angel Raphael, Cthulu, Aphrodite, Posiedon and SSR Nike. That 6 water SSR in total.

Should I still get Ryu-oh, OR get a Kaiser, OR use the water team I have and use the next miracle to strengthen a different element?

Slashley
10-10-2018, 12:34 PM
At the very least, you shouldn't ever get a Kaiser for a Miracle Ticket. Well, that's a valid option for ultra whales who have all the SSR Himes but are looking for (more) LMB Kaisers.

However, it's not very reasonable to draw any conclusions just yet on what you should get with your Miracle Ticket. We don't know exactly which Hime will be available on Nutaku version and who knows, you might get lucky and pull a couple of core Hime in some other element by then. So think about it when the time comes, which is not now.

Nelerion
10-10-2018, 02:47 PM
Hi, I'm a new player. I read through Sanahtlig's guide multiple times and browse through several thread on the forum, yet i ended up conflicted about the informations.
Everybody say if you roll a 100% eidolon you're set for the long run (even without any SSR), yet there are several post where people claim certain kamihime parties are "not good" even though they include multiple core SSR of the same element. I get the impression you need a full SSR team of same element for a "good" team based on these post.

1. So how long does that 100% eidolon is enough? Do you need those SSR himes for a good party at the endgame?
2. Is it safe to assume that after i finish with rerolls, i wont see any SSR (based on f2p), and even if i get one, i need to be extremely lucky to get one with the corresponding element?
3. What about 100% eidolon vs multiple core SSR hime? Assuming extreme misfortune, you may not even get important SR's for your element, let alone SSR. Which means full R team with 20-30% debuffs with bound and inflexible soul (or flexible soul at the cost of less debuff).
Does that 100% eidolon compensate enough for all the lacking in hime? What about survivablity, 100% eidolon doesnt compensate for that so what are the options on that front if you lack hime?
4. Assuming all the above mentions, doesnt that mean i should reroll until i get at least a 100% eidolon + core hime, coz missing either would severly limit the team, and free players cant get them after reroll (talk about being between a rock and a hard place)

Thanks ahead for the replies and advices

nonsensei
10-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Hi, I'm a new player. I read through Sanahtlig's guide multiple times and browse through several thread on the forum, yet i ended up conflicted about the informations.
Everybody say if you roll a 100% eidolon you're set for the long run (even without any SSR), yet there are several post where people claim certain kamihime parties are "not good" even though they include multiple core SSR of the same element. I get the impression you need a full SSR team of same element for a "good" team based on these post.

1. So how long does that 100% eidolon is enough? Do you need those SSR himes for a good party at the endgame?
2. Is it safe to assume that after i finish with rerolls, i wont see any SSR (based on f2p), and even if i get one, i need to be extremely lucky to get one with the corresponding element?
3. What about 100% eidolon vs multiple core SSR hime? Assuming extreme misfortune, you may not even get important SR's for your element, let alone SSR. Which means full R team with 20-30% debuffs with bound and inflexible soul (or flexible soul at the cost of less debuff).
Does that 100% eidolon compensate enough for all the lacking in hime? What about survivablity, 100% eidolon doesnt compensate for that so what are the options on that front if you lack hime?
4. Assuming all the above mentions, doesnt that mean i should reroll until i get at least a 100% eidolon + core hime, coz missing either would severly limit the team, and free players cant get them after reroll (talk about being between a rock and a hard place)

Thanks ahead for the replies and advices

1. A 100% eido makes your life easier. This game is still about grids & how you set your team up. Rerolling a 100% eido serves that purpose since while you missed a lot of events (and hence missed out a lot of chances to build your grid), you get the chance to close that gap by starting off with that 100% eido. It won't put you in the same position as a veteran with well-rounded grids by any means, but it helps a lot. And in the long run, it's still an advantage over them.

2. I wouldn't call it safe to assume so, but yeah, you might want to keep your expectations low. There are some quite lucky f2p guys out there, but the unluckier ones only get a really few SSR KHs & they aren't guaranteed to be on their main team, certainly.

3. The thing about a core hime is that core members of a team change with time. They will still be nice even in the future, but on contrary a 100% eidolon will still be the same 100% eido over time. It also makes it easier for you to find friends.

4. It surely is a nice thing to get.. if you have the patience. Most people get fed up by trying to roll for a 100% alone. More often than not, it's going to be the only SSR on the account. Trying to get another SSR with it, and even on the same element + top it with the hime being actual core gonna take massive time & effort (most likely). If you're up to that, by all means, go ahead.

In conclusion: 100% eido isn't a free pass to endgame content, but gonna make your progress smoother. Multiple core himes of the same element is also a nice way to start out, but that's probably even less likely than a 100% eido of RNG's choice & yet, those himes will fall out of meta sooner or later.

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 03:29 PM
'Endgame' effectively assumes both 100%+ eidolon and a selection of SSRs at the same time. So effectively, your starting roll will not set you up for eternity. That said, I think that for those rerolling, a 100%+ eidolon is strongly preferred over at least two good SSRs of the same element. I'll explain my reasoning for this position (which may or may not necessarily match others' logic). This won't directly answer your questions, but I hope that seeing the reasoning would let you infer what my answers would've been anyway. Except for that last question. My answer to that is, 100% eidolon + a highly desired SSR or two would be ideal, but that comes with quite a bit more expected rerolling time compared to shooting for just a 100% eidolon. I don't know how much tolerance you expect to have for rerolling :/

Short version: Power gap, probability, and power creep.

Longer version:
1. Power gap - the difference in impact between a 100%+ eidolon and event eidolons is both more straightforward and larger than the difference in impact between a typical* SSR and a good SR. Also, possession of a 100%+ eidolon makes it a lot easier to add friends with 100%+ eidolons of their own. That is, if you don't have a 100% eidolon, you don't expect someone with a 100% to accept your request. So you're effectively dependent on random non-friends showing up as well as people already on your friends list suddenly rolling a 100% eidolon and staying friends with you. So part of the time, the gap further becomes the difference between double 100%+ eidolons and 1xEvent/1x100% or 2xEvent.
*of course, not all SSR are created equal. Some can be rather batshit broken good.

2. Probability - it's hard to roll a 100%+ eidolon. If you happen to roll an SSR, and that SSR ends up being an eidolon, odds are that it'll be something that sucks until a few limit breaks later. On the other hand, if that SSR ends up being a kamihime, it'll usually be some sort of upgrade to varying degree over to an SR of that element. That is, it's easier to eventually roll some random collection of SSR kamihime than it is to roll a 100%+ eidolon.

3. Power creep - the only things that will beat a 100%+ eidolon are next year's 100%+ eidolons. That is, the current set we see now are 100% at 0* and go up by 5% with each limit break (with Managarmr and Anubis being dependent on the number of sub eidolons matching their element). Next year, we'll start seeing the release of similar for the other 4 elements. Hanuman (wind)/Nidhoggr (thunder)/Leviathan (water)/Cerberus (fire) also start at +100% element at 0*, but they go up to 120% based on your sub eidolons. Each limit break raises the floor and ceiling by 5% (correct me if I'm wrong here). So if none of your sub eidolons match element, then they ought to provide the same bonus as the old set of 100%+ eidolons with the same number of limit breaks. But they become better the more you match (4% per matching sub eidolon).
So there is power creep on the horizon even for eidolons. That said, the old set of 100% eidolons will still be plenty strong, especially if you don't like having your selection of sub eidolons restricted to a particular element.
For kamihime on the other hand? Power creep is real and constant, as expected from these sort of games. Got to get people to constantly spend, right? And the consistent side of power creep is expressed through kamihime design. What's core now may not necessarily remain core later.

Nelerion
10-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Hime obsolation and power creep is an interesting point that i didnt consider. Will that happen? I didnt check jp wiki and its hard to imagine himes like Amaterasu/Sol/Ryu-oh/Cthulhu get replaced. They got their place in core hime by bringing immense amount of utility. To replace them they would need to release even stronger himes like with 30-40% debuff or himes with 4 active ability, otherwise new himes doesnt replace them, just give an equal substitute.
As for dmg himes, yeah its pretty realistic new dmg himes get even more dmg and new interesting mechanic, but i'm more interested in utility when i build teams (in all games). I will opt for versatile or endurance build if its possible, and only go burst only if the game force me to do.

In conclusion: 100% eido isn't a free pass to endgame content, but gonna make your progress smoother. Multiple core himes of the same element is also a nice way to start out, but that's probably even less likely than a 100% eido of RNG's choice & yet, those himes will fall out of meta sooner or later.

You missed my main concern. Im not concerned about easy or hard way to endgame. Im concerned about bottleneck when i reach endgame in the far future. I understand 100% eidolon is indispensable, coz its the only reliable way to boost elemental dmg. Does SSR hime also indispensable for a good team, which force me to reroll for both, coz otherwise there's no garantee i get SSR hime for endgame?
As for the definition of "good team", im obviously not planning to compete for top ranks as free player. I would consider a team good at endgame if it can comfortably earn all individual (not competitive) rewards for event, and clear all solo content.
I guess either way i'll reroll 200 more just to reach nice number (currently at 800). Thanks for reply.

Laventale
10-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Yesterday I was talking with some DMM veterans who were saying that himes like Sol (clear example) are being replaced because of this fast meta. Every element can burst in turn 2 or 3, also saying that Light can burst in turn 1.

I don't quite like that "Meta" DMM is enforcing, but eh... that's how it is.

VeryVoodoo
10-10-2018, 05:08 PM
As for the definition of "good team", im obviously not planning to compete for top ranks as free player. I would consider a team good at endgame if it can comfortably earn all individual (not competitive) rewards for event, and clear all solo content.
I guess either way i'll reroll 200 more just to reach nice number (currently at 800). Thanks for reply.

You don't need a 100% eido or even SSR teams to clear all content in the game; yes that's including all of the hardest end-game content currently. So if that's your primary concern, just be aware that all solo content in the game can easily be cleared if you work properly on your grids. All the challenges/missions/off-element teams, etc... can be done if you have proper grids for it.

That being said, if you're just now starting, it will be a long, long while before you build "proper" grids since you missed a majority of the events for them so far. So a 100% helps bridge the powergap between you and those with grids a little bit. In the end, you will still need to grind a lot to ever catch up. As for SSR himes, you're much more likely to get those even as a free player, simply out of jewels eventually. Whereas the chances of a 100% seem to be weighted to be lower in general. To put it in a way to answer your question: if you're farming jewels actively and don't miss any usually, even as a f2p player, you'll eventually be able to snag some core himes to build teams around.

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 05:09 PM
From what DMM players say, the 'meta' or ideal direction to build toward shifts more into something like 'hit hard and hit fast/burst frequently'. That is, at the top end, you're focusing more towards killing quickly, which lowers the value of skillsets geared more towards survival. I like to think of it as, first you try kill something before it kills you, but if that doesn't work out, then you switch to outliving it.

For example, for water, I think that Cthulhu loses value once Vohu Manah comes out. Vohu Manah offers a huge chunk of fire atk/water resist debuff (30%) and can build up her own burst gauge faster (her abi1 gives her a 2 turn guaranteed triple atk buff and her abi2 is 'do a normal attack'). Cthulhu's offering less atk reduction, less def reduction, and her abi1 eating an orb every 9 turns is less valued compared to what else Vohu Manah has.

VeryVoodoo
10-10-2018, 05:59 PM
I was gonna say pass on defender only trash by default, but since you don't have Kyuuki bow apparenly, you can equip the collab sword if you need the HP. My understanding is that wind won't get any more viable event weapons with defender until Garuda 2nd reprint next July.
Although, where would you need more HP? My wind team has less base HP than yours and the collab sword won't make a difference for me.

I don't really understand the stigma against HP. Unless you already have full SSR wpn grids, you shouldn't simply pass up a weapon just because it's a defender.
I have a full SSR-only wpn grid and already even have a mlb of that sword from the 1st time it ran, but I'll still be getting a 2nd mlb copy of that sword again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Having more SSRs allows you greater choice and flexibility when choosing/adjusting grids for certain content. You won't necessarily be using them as your main grid all the time, but having the choice to adjust as needed is always nice. For example, for wind GO (quetz) my fire team was able to comfortably AAB it after adjusting my grid a bit. If I had used only full assaults and not used any defenders, it would've failed to clear it on AAB.

Increased HP isn't a bad thing. Sometimes it can help you clear content a bit easier as well like disaster rags that you might be having trouble with; because there might not always be people on to help you in those, especially if you start them in the off-hours or during other raid events, etc... And let's face it, it's a lot less effort/easier to just set things on AAB if you can, and HP can enable you do so for a lot of the content. Of course, if you're only going to 100% manual everything in this game, then sure, go ahead and forgo any HP/defenders and go full out assault so you can pummel everything dead quicker. But it's nice to be able to be lazy and AAB end-game content if you want to, and you won't be able to do that without figuring out the proper mix of both assault + hp. Jus' sayin'... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 06:31 PM
AAB never factors into my thinking as far as advice/suggestions go. By the time you can AAB through a battle, you're well past the point of 100% win probability. I think that as far as discussion goes, it's only meaningful when it concerns changing that probability between 0 to 100. Once you're past guaranteed success and think about autoing for convenience, that's a luxury that you solve on your own time.

VeryVoodoo
10-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Once you're past guaranteed success and think about autoing for convenience, that's a luxury that you solve on your own time.

Except to get to that point in the first place, you're probably going to need fully developed grids to begin with. So when people are running the majority of their grid as SR disaster wpns, should they really be turning their noses up at a defender SSR as being "trash by default" or being offered that as advice then?

Leaving aside the AAB'ing of end-game content then, I've personally seen some people unable to clear things like GOs or some of the raid challenges, even with a lot of assault% etc.. because they too have turned their noses up at defender stuff in general and built full assault grids, stacking things like SR disaster assaults instead. But it turns out having that bit of extra hp actually helps them clear what they otherwise kept failing, because hey suddenly the boss OD that was wiping them before now no longer kills them giving them all those extra turns, surprise, surprise!

I can understand if you've got well developed grids already, and don't plan to min/max stuff for the future, sure you can pass up defenders... but for a guy whose grid seemed to consist mainly of SR disaster assaults, the default advice to him shouldn't be to deem a defender SSR as trash, as it's still actually likely to improve his grid and team in a lot of scenarios.

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 07:35 PM
If it makes a difference in their particular situation, great. I even did say that if they need the HP, they can equip that weapon. Although when I asked 'where would you need the HP', that wasn't rhetorical. That was a request for more details on the situation; which fights/what kamihime are available/stats/etc. etc. My SSR-less wind team has less base HP, only has +HP through Kyuuki bow, probably has less assault, and probably has higher base atk. I picked up 3 ori from Yggdrasil GO (I didn't do the win in 15 turns or all 7 survive missions).

Now for the part where I say 'defender only trash'? Ok, that's a habit of mine dating back to launch. I'm fairly sure that I'm literally the only one who uses that exact phrasing on this forum. If you've seen an unregistered say that since launch, that's me.
Why did I start saying that? There are two halves to it. The first is that obviously I value raising assault more than raising just HP. The other half is thinking about resource allocation. Even back then I already knew that I'd never use a defender only weapon in a serious lategame grid, so it was a question of how much, if any, time/gems/weapons into skill leveling the things. This being before guerilla quests and before my grids hit the point where new SR weapons are superfluous, skill leveling for me was a lot more troublesome. So it was a matter of investing for short term vs long term gains. I concluded that working on defender only trash wasn't worth it for me at all. I also capped leveling my SR's to 12, for that matter.

nut
10-10-2018, 10:31 PM
I don't know specific where I need more HP. I just feel like my HP is too low and more HP would be more safe. Maybe the dark rag since It can one hit me with rage burst + dot, but either way I can't solo it so it doesn't really matter.
I got 5 ori from Yggdrasil but Wind is my only team that can do GO so I need to do off element and I can only do it with Andromeda now. I wonder if I can do Joan mission with more HP, stat and a little Ascension (for Ithaqua).
I have save enough fod to max sl all 3 wind SSR from this 2 advent right away but I also have many other element SSR weapon unskilled.

nonsensei
10-11-2018, 01:25 AM
Hime obsolation and power creep is an interesting point that i didnt consider. Will that happen? I didnt check jp wiki and its hard to imagine himes like Amaterasu/Sol/Ryu-oh/Cthulhu get replaced. They got their place in core hime by bringing immense amount of utility. To replace them they would need to release even stronger himes like with 30-40% debuff or himes with 4 active ability, otherwise new himes doesnt replace them, just give an equal substitute.
As for dmg himes, yeah its pretty realistic new dmg himes get even more dmg and new interesting mechanic, but i'm more interested in utility when i build teams (in all games). I will opt for versatile or endurance build if its possible, and only go burst only if the game force me to do.

You missed my main concern. Im not concerned about easy or hard way to endgame. Im concerned about bottleneck when i reach endgame in the far future. I understand 100% eidolon is indispensable, coz its the only reliable way to boost elemental dmg. Does SSR hime also indispensable for a good team, which force me to reroll for both, coz otherwise there's no garantee i get SSR hime for endgame?

Yesterday I was talking with some DMM veterans who were saying that himes like Sol (clear example) are being replaced because of this fast meta. Every element can burst in turn 2 or 3, also saying that Light can burst in turn 1.

I don't quite like that "Meta" DMM is enforcing, but eh... that's how it is.

With the introduction of tower & especially high rags, the game shifts toward a more damage-centered meta IF you wanna stay competitive. There are 3 types of setups for high rags(at least as far as I've noticed). These high rags are designed not to be solo'd unlike our current rag raids (lol). They have higher resistance against debuffs, side mobs that set back your damage or buffs the already strong boss, and some killer mechanics that you just simply can't survive alone. The mentioned 3 types would be:
1. Pew pew dmg for competing MVP/VMVP rewards & contributing to the raid by dealing extreme damages. These setups will neglect debuffs & whatnots completely focusing on dealing damage as fast & as strong as they can.

2. Healer support with Andromeda as hero & a setup + grid oriented towards surviving & doing more heals to be able to keep contributing to the raid by keeping those of the 1st type alive. Ideally, they'd also want to bring debuffs if it's possible, but their main focus should be staying alive to keep healing the raid participants.

3. Defensive support with Joan as hero. Tbh, I don't think there's any other requirement for this type other than having Joan HP weapon for 60% dmg cut. They might still end up taking MVP/VMVP by outlasting the ones completely focused on dmg dealing or just focus on debuffs to contribute the raids by trying to weaken the boss/mobs. But the point of this type is, the high rags can deal out some insane damages & even if you have healer supports, they won't be able to heal dead units. Dmg cuts help with that.

Oh, and
4. Newbs. Err.. try to bring as many debuffs as you can and just.. refrain from attacking completely since you won't be able to contribute to the raid with your damage, but might end up activating some unwanted mechanics. Just deal damage with some ability to get rewards & stay put. :sweat:

At the end of the day, solo contents (except maybe high floors of tower) can be done with whatever playstyle you prefer or are good, at even as an f2p. In raids, you can still make yourself useful even if damage dealing isn't your stronghold. All you need to do for that is to keep building your grids.
To quote a wise man's words: "Git grud."

P.S.: those turn counts seem a bit of an exaggeration, Laven. But certainly, the dmm bursting meta gets even faster due to powercreep on himes & Shingen BG EX.

nut
10-11-2018, 03:12 AM
With the introduction of tower & especially high rags, the game shifts toward a more damage-centered meta IF you wanna stay competitive. There are 3 types of setups for high rags(at least as far as I've noticed). These high rags are designed not to be solo'd unlike our current rag raids (lol). They have higher resistance against debuffs, side mobs that set back your damage or buffs the already strong boss, and some killer mechanics that you just simply can't survive alone. The mentioned 3 types would be:
1. Pew pew dmg for competing MVP/VMVP rewards & contributing to the raid by dealing extreme damages. These setups will neglect debuffs & whatnots completely focusing on dealing damage as fast & as strong as they can.

2. Healer support with Andromeda as hero & a setup + grid oriented towards surviving & doing more heals to be able to keep contributing to the raid by keeping those of the 1st type alive. Ideally, they'd also want to bring debuffs if it's possible, but their main focus should be staying alive to keep healing the raid participants.

3. Defensive support with Joan as hero. Tbh, I don't think there's any other requirement for this type other than having Joan HP weapon for 60% dmg cut. They might still end up taking MVP/VMVP by outlasting the ones completely focused on dmg dealing or just focus on debuffs to contribute the raids by trying to weaken the boss/mobs. But the point of this type is, the high rags can deal out some insane damages & even if you have healer supports, they won't be able to heal dead units. Dmg cuts help with that.

Oh, and
4. Newbs. Err.. try to bring as many debuffs as you can and just.. refrain from attacking completely since you won't be able to contribute to the raid with your damage, but might end up activating some unwanted mechanics. Just deal damage with some ability to get rewards & stay put. :sweat:

At the end of the day, solo contents (except maybe high floors of tower) can be done with whatever playstyle you prefer or are good, at even as an f2p. In raids, you can still make yourself useful even if damage dealing isn't your stronghold. All you need to do for that is to keep building your grids.
To quote a wise man's words: "Git grud."

P.S.: those turn counts seem a bit of an exaggeration, Laven. But certainly, the dmm bursting meta gets even faster due to powercreep on himes & Shingen BG EX.

Do you have any video of the high rags? I searched but only found ultimate.

nonsensei
10-11-2018, 06:21 AM

Bear actually made a video of the supposedly biggest pain in the ass high rag: the light one.

https://youtu.be/l9GvelTtLH4

Kuso
10-11-2018, 06:41 AM

Paste this on youtube as I cant post link: TRhFWRcGr2w

To be fair, fire rag is the easiest

Laventale
10-11-2018, 07:34 AM
Bear actually made a video of the supposedly biggest pain in the ass high rag: the light one.

https://youtu.be/l9GvelTtLH4

>sakuzyo music
Dude knows his shit.

tzx
10-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Hello,
So im a new player and i've been trying to get some nice rare kamihimes with the raid ticket but i got the same weapon/'kami' 4 times now.. Is it bugged or am i just very unfortunate with these tickets ?

VeryVoodoo
10-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Hello,
So im a new player and i've been trying to get some nice rare kamihimes with the raid ticket but i got the same weapon/'kami' 4 times now.. Is it bugged or am i just very unfortunate with these tickets ?

Just unfortunate for now, but keep trying. If you already have most of 'em, the odds of getting the specific ones you might be missing aren't that great also. I was fortunate enough to get the only 2 ones I was missing specifically from the past raid tickets, so now those raid kamihime tickets no longer have any value for me. So consider yourself lucky to be in a state where those still have value and hope for you.
:wink:

Haxmo
10-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Oh man, I decided to try out the app and damn its just so bad. Hangs on the initial loading screen and crashes before battle often.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Hello there, i´m a new player on Kamihime. After days of rerolling, i finally manage to get a Belial, Prometheus and the SR. I want to know how good is Prometheus, is she good? As Amaterasu or Mars?

Laventale
10-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Hello there, i´m a new player on Kamihime. After days of rerolling, i finally manage to get a Belial, Prometheus and the SR. I want to know how good is Prometheus, is she good? As Amaterasu or Mars?

Her skillset is pretty fucking good against Wind and average against everything else. If anything, she's good so keep it. Mars, Svarog and Uriel are the absolute best Fire himes until now.