PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Slashley
10-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Hello there, i´m a new player on Kamihime. After days of rerolling, i finally manage to get a Belial, Prometheus and the SR. I want to know how good is Prometheus, is she good? As Amaterasu or Mars?You have Belial. For a new player, nothing else really matters.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay~

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 05:08 PM
I appreciate your answers, so i´ll keep an eye for those girls. Thanks guys.

VeryVoodoo
10-13-2018, 01:18 AM
Hello there, i´m a new player on Kamihime. After days of rerolling, i finally manage to get a Belial, Prometheus and the SR. I want to know how good is Prometheus, is she good? As Amaterasu or Mars?

That's about as good a beginning roll as you could hope for really, unless you want to spend some ungodly amount of time just re-rolling without actually playing.

Good news for you is that the vlad event is next too, which should help serve you up a nice set of SSR fire wpns to begin out your fire grid. You'll probably want to work on getting as strong as possible in this week leading up to it, and farm the ever-living shit of the event to try and get dupe fire wpns in the event to set you up for a strong start. G'luck.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 02:46 AM
What to do with the extra raid weapon that most likely will never come back?

Itoshira
10-13-2018, 05:58 AM
What to do with the extra raid weapon that most likely will never come back?

There will be a Ori-Shop introduced which contains every Raid weapon up until Vlad. So if you are missing a copy to MLB for example, you can get the last one there for 2 Ori. It pretty much depends then on the weapon and if you can afford using Ori like that.

Correction: I for some reason had in mind that the Ori shop was coming alongside Vlad, but this is not true. It is a month later (dont know why I had it in mind. Maybe because Vlads weapon is the last one in it, I dont know. Sorry on that part.)

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 06:05 AM
I haven't get my first Orichalon yet.......
And most of my spare raid weapons were not 1LB
Are there other suggestion?

Oh yea how about SSR kami weapon

HugMeTender
10-13-2018, 08:13 PM
So in an attempt to pull a fire Hime to make sweet love with my Belial, I blew 6000 crystals and pulled Neptune instead (another damn Water Hime).

She seems like a good Hime since she has Burst abilities (even better with a Herc team). IF she is good, who would I replace?

In my secondaries, I've got Nike Unleashed and Poseidon.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181014/73e27d42890ac62ed5306eecc6015124.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Tanukimo
10-13-2018, 10:34 PM
So in an attempt to pull a fire Hime to make sweet love with my Belial, I blew 6000 crystals and pulled Neptune instead (another damn Water Hime).

She seems like a good Hime since she has Burst abilities (even better with a Herc team). IF she is good, who would I replace?

In my secondaries, I've got Nike Unleashed and Poseidon.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181014/73e27d42890ac62ed5306eecc6015124.jpg

I wouldn't replace any of those. Neptune is one of the worst water SSRs. I don't think she's even worth a sub spot.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 06:41 AM
Does gold grimoires are used in anything other than limit breaking SSR himes? I have nice amount of them (f2p here, not much SSRs) and I was wondering if should I take them from advent events or spend materials on something else?

Slashley
10-14-2018, 06:54 AM
They're fairly cheap now, so you can stockpile them if you want. You don't gain them for free anymore, which you used to before raid event changes.

But usually, gold books are not something a F2P needs to worry about. It's one of those things which is designed to slightly slow down the progression of whales.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 10:31 AM
They're fairly cheap now, so you can stockpile them if you want. You don't gain them for free anymore, which you used to before raid event changes.

But usually, gold books are not something a F2P needs to worry about. It's one of those things which is designed to slightly slow down the progression of whales.

Thank You for information, I have 30 now and all my SSRs are MLB so I'll see if I have enough grinding will after getting other stuff.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 10:42 AM
Grisaia collab started on Oct 5, so the new batch of characters were all from Grisaia. I held off on mentioning that since normally the next regular event starts a few days later, but it seems like the next event (Yatagarasu reprint) just started today (15th). A collab gets 10 whole days to itself o.o
No new set of characters with the reprint it seems? Or am I checking too early?

Kitty
10-15-2018, 01:55 PM
Grisaia collab started on Oct 5, so the new batch of characters were all from Grisaia. I held off on mentioning that since normally the next regular event starts a few days later, but it seems like the next event (Yatagarasu reprint) just started today (15th). A collab gets 10 whole days to itself o.o
No new set of characters with the reprint it seems? Or am I checking too early?

with the Yatagarasu reprint, the only new featured character is Cthulhu [Awakened], and last years halloween girls (Osiris, Kingu and Neith)
next event after Yatagarasu will be the new Halloween event where they'll release the new limited edition versions (Hastur, Dagon and Nodens)
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/501376962783346698/unknown.png?width=745&height=408
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DphQFVXU8AEy-IB.jpg

WSPT
10-15-2018, 04:46 PM
So I blew 39000 jewels trying to get Chernobog during her rate up but ended up with no SSR hime. I've been starting to stockpile jewels again for the next dark character to complement my current Satan and Hades.

Any advice as to which character to throw my draws at and which Soul I should be using as my main?
I've been considering waiting for Samael's release but idk if I should gamble on new year for the chance at dark Amaterasu. Soul-wise I've got Arthur, Mordred and D'art and am working toward Hercules (might farm soul p during this advent if I can be bothered).

Also, what's worth using elixirs on? My team is just a bit too weak to clear ragnarok pazuzu and I was wondering whether or not is was worth. For that matter, what's worth buying in the Eidolon orb store?

Kitty
10-15-2018, 04:56 PM
So I blew 39000 jewels trying to get Chernobog during her rate up but ended up with no SSR hime. I've been starting to stockpile jewels again for the next dark character to complement my current Satan and Hades.

Any advice as to which character to throw my draws at and which Soul I should be using as my main?
I've been considering waiting for Samael's release but idk if I should gamble on new year for the chance at dark Amaterasu. Soul-wise I've got Arthur, Mordred and D'art and am working toward Hercules (might farm soul p during this advent if I can be bothered).

Also, what's worth using elixirs on? My team is just a bit too weak to clear ragnarok pazuzu and I was wondering whether or not is was worth. For that matter, what's worth buying in the Eidolon orb store?

that hurts to read... dude from my union also blew 60K on Chernobog release and got 2 SSR eidos only.
IMO, stockpiling jewels is.... totally not alpha
but as new years isn't TOO far away, i'd say keep going for Dark Ama, or go for Berith since she's like a mixture between Chernobog and Shamash.. she's pretty decent, plus dark rates will be up so more chance for the other girls too.

Hercules is probably the way to go for dark souls.. or Shingen
but Arthur w/ PF seems good if you find Ama later on depending on whether you save for her or not.. (seems like the better idea, but it's pretty unlikely..sadly, but rngesus is a good guy sometimes)

may as well save up your elixirs for accessory quests if you can't beat a certain layer and need to use one... to me accs are pretty core to have on all elements, so would be nice to work towards that especially on dark since it seems to be your main.

what's worth buying in eido store is probably only the kaisers, and SR weapon limit break material, for example if you find a good SR gacha weapon with over 1.8K ATK and it's assault, it can be nice to use in your grid (if it's not full of SSRS already.)
SR eido LB mats on eidos like Anzu and Yamata no Orochi
also copies of SSR raid/advent eidos you don't already have so you can get their 100 jewels from encounter and episode.

Slashley
10-15-2018, 05:18 PM
Amaterasu might not be available for Jewels, so don't bank on that happening.
--which Soul I should be using as my main?The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that.
Also, what's worth using elixirs on? My team is just a bit too weak to clear ragnarok pazuzu and I was wondering whether or not is was worth.Officially nothing is worth using Elixirs on. It's better to be strong enough to clear content, and if you fail, then you fail. Elixirs are not cheap, so don't use them willy-nilly.

Then again, if you don't ever use them, what use are they?
For that matter, what's worth buying in the Eidolon orb store?Veteran players will tell you that it's Kaisers only. However, that goes with the premise that you have everything that has come out so far. So, if you ask me, it's in order:
1. Character Atk+HP Eidolons. Simply put, for the hardest content, you're going to be using one of these with a P2W Eidolon as assist. As such, these are very much recommended for the hardest content.
2. Elemental Eidolon for each element. These are your basic go-to farm Eidolons, as they provide you with the most damage output whenever you're not looking exclusively for P2W Eidolons.
3. Kaisers. They're really, REALLY good and easily worth the 60k Orbs.

WSPT
10-15-2018, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the advice! The eidolon orb store was really confusing me with how much stuff it had. Guess I'm saving up for the dark kaiser.
Might dump my draws on Berith and start saving again for dark Amaterasu/Bastet after.

QXZ
10-15-2018, 07:38 PM
Officially nothing is worth using Elixirs on. It's better to be strong enough to clear content, and if you fail, then you fail. Elixirs are not cheap, so don't use them willy-nilly.

Then again, if you don't ever use them, what use are they?
is it possible to use it during GO to full-burst down the boss to grab the extra mission pts? jewels are part of the rewards and orichalcum is kinda precious right now... at least compared to jewels, which you get 3,000 per advent.

Raistlansol
10-15-2018, 08:05 PM
is it possible to use it during GO to full-burst down the boss to grab the extra mission pts? jewels are part of the rewards and orichalcum is kinda precious right now... at least compared to jewels, which you get 3,000 per advent.

Unless they bug it, as they frequently do - you can't use elixirs in GO.

QXZ
10-15-2018, 08:35 PM
yo guys, i just read there will be a gacha release after tonights maintenance.

i m gonna speculate its mtix time. :D

Laventale
10-15-2018, 09:19 PM
yo guys, i just read there will be a gacha release after tonights maintenance.

i m gonna speculate its mtix time. :D

Way too early to be Miracle. Like, 1 month and 1 week early.

Laventale
10-15-2018, 09:51 PM
i've noticed that the summer mtix came early, as many ppl expected it to be Aug instead.

now.... there are 12 months in a year. and for Nutaku to keep the annual cycle, they need to divide 12 by a whole number. DMM uses 3. so tickets are about ~4 mths apart. Nutaku appears to have started with 3 as well... but seem to have changed to 4 with their last ticket. this means they have to do an mtix in Oct, in order to make it in time to run the next mtix in Dec-Jan. this is important, because Dec-Jan is the ultimate gift giving season, where spending is the highest. so the Dec-Jan is a must-run mtix.

Yadda yadda I was right, it's the Halloween Gacha, not the Mtix.

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 12:48 AM
1. Character Atk+HP Eidolons. Simply put, for the hardest content, you're going to be using one of these with a P2W Eidolon as assist. As such, these are very much recommended for the hardest content.

You can also MLB SR Diabolos, stats will be lower, but she works for all elements and is cheaper (2k for 4x Diabolos vs 3750 for 5x char ATK/HP elemental eido).

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 01:22 AM
You can also MLB SR Diabolos, stats will be lower, but she works for all elements and is cheaper (2k for 4x Diabolos vs 3750 for 5x char ATK/HP elemental eido).
My bad, it should 3k for 5x char ATK/HP (600 per eidolon, not 750).
Can't edit above post, so if somebody could do this for me and delete this one (or leave it as it is, if it's too much of a hassle).

Kuso
10-16-2018, 04:47 AM
What do you guys think about the new raid eidolons in DMM, are they worth farming if you already have 100% eidolons? (Considering it's more practical to farm the mats to MLB then than praying for gacha/farming medal from dummy punching event)

Saeleyna
10-16-2018, 06:09 AM
Hey all looking for some party advice (again) - largely related to soul weapons but numbers/skill question as well

I keep going back and forth on what's the optimal opening for my dark party. Likely never make a difference, but the fact that I don't know is annoying me heavily. My party is:

Soul (currently herc - not sure who to make resident soul)
Thanatos
Satan (awakened)
Pluto
Amon (Unleashed)

sniper shot --> hades destroyer is a given, but after that I'm at a loss. Satan only applies dark resist down but I know that can be a massive damage boost. Pluto needs to use amphael giazza (wtf name is that?) to apply blocks before buffing for the added dark atk up, and thanatos provides an additional def debuff. I'm sure a lot of this is heavily dependent on gear, but I guess the general question is when applying debuffs, what are the priorities to use first? I've currently been going with Pluto --> Satan --> Thanatos due to debuffs being possible to miss and feeling like dark resist down > 3rd defense down debuff, but unsure if this is true or not. Also - is Herc the right soul for this comp or should I swap to Shingen or something?

My light comp is kinda bad (only have Michael and just got Moonlight Artemis), but was wondering what the go-to soul for light is in general. Comp is:

Herc
Uzume
SSR Artemis
Forseti
Michael

Love the burst gauge stacking, but doesn't seem like Shingen would work as they have long cds. Anywho any/all advice appreciated thanks!

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 06:53 AM
Hey all looking for some party advice (again) - largely related to soul weapons but numbers/skill question as well

I keep going back and forth on what's the optimal opening for my dark party. Likely never make a difference, but the fact that I don't know is annoying me heavily. My party is:

Thanatos
Satan (awakened)
Pluto
Amon (Unleashed)

sniper shot --> hades destroyer is a given, but after that I'm at a loss. Satan only applies dark resist down but I know that can be a massive damage boost. Pluto needs to use amphael giazza (wtf name is that?) to apply blocks before buffing for the added dark atk up, and thanatos provides an additional def debuff. I'm sure a lot of this is heavily dependent on gear, but I guess the general question is when applying debuffs, what are the priorities to use first? I've currently been going with Pluto --> Satan --> Thanatos due to debuffs being possible to miss and feeling like dark resist down > 3rd defense down debuff, but unsure if this is true or not. Also - is Herc the right soul for this comp or should I swap to Shingen or something?

My light comp is kinda bad (only have Michael and just got Moonlight Artemis), but was wondering what the go-to soul for light is in general. Comp is:

Herc
Uzume
SSR Artemis
Forseti
Michael

Love the burst gauge stacking, but doesn't seem like Shingen would work as they have long cds. Anywho any/all advice appreciated thanks!

BRUH... wtf are you doing ... so many mistakes...
First: you use Pluto's assault+ele atk buff if you are going to burst and not for skills... thats... common sense... it has 8T CD...
My dark team bursts Turn 4 already, sometimes 5.
Second: Satan debuffs first --> and then the other debuffs...
Thrid: Get Shingen. Because you got already those fast dark KHs and Shingen has better synergy with dark. Tbh I would kick Amon U from the team and replace her with Hades/Osiris/Cherno or Berith (next month release).

For light it depends imo, if you want to use Shingen and main light next year and be OP+fast.
Then you will need at least 3 MTix if you are unlucky... (Micha AW, Lugh/Take, Tish and Iris)
Currently for that set-up Herc is fine and the best solution to give that immortal element somehow more damage.
Shingen will be too fast for light currently, thats going to change next year.

artista
10-16-2018, 06:57 AM
Need help choosing fire soul weapon. I got Mars, Amaterasu, Ares, Fire Beelzebub and Yamaraja. Which soul and weapon should I go for?

Laventale
10-16-2018, 07:33 AM
Need help choosing fire soul weapon. I got Mars, Amaterasu, Ares, Fire Beelzebub and Yamaraja. Which soul and weapon should I go for?

If you're in doubt, always Hercules.

Aidoru
10-16-2018, 07:44 AM

Thanatos
Satan (awakened)
Pluto
Amon (Unleashed)

Herc
Uzume
SSR Artemis
Forseti
Michael

Applying Hades Destroyer first is more important as elemental resist also works as affliction resist down for the element, so that dark resist down will increase the rate of the rest of your debuffs landing. So for debuffs, it'd be Satan->SniperShot->Thanatos or Amon->Other debuffs. If you have Sphinx ready, then that before Satan.

The overall amount of def down you have on your dark team is a bit much if you plan to use Herc with her weapon. With Sniper Shot or Hercs' weapon (even at 0 break), using Satan with either Thanatos or Amon is -already 50% def down, making that extra def down from using all 3 himes a potential waste on other utilities, especially so if you had Herc's completed weapon or look at how lackluster Amon becomes is if you get rid of her def down. If you don't have any other useful dark himes, then feel free to keep all 3 but I'd still opt for a different soul, Shingen preferably. You can use Sniper Shot and drop Amon for other resources or keep her and just use Black Prop or something.

Though two things to take note of. First is that using Pluto's buffs will heavily vary on the fight, what you need to look at is whether or not you can clear the fight under 8 turns and how fast your team takes to get to full burst. The second is that Amon will get her skills revamped in the future and her def down will be changed to c-frame, making her def down clash with Thanatos, but letting you reach cap def with just her and Satan, assuming you're still using them by then.

As for light team, Shingen works fine. People always bring up Shingen being too fast or your himes not being fast enough to keep up but that really isn't an issue right now. Either just save her burst or have Shingen solo burst to build up your teams burst. Her weapon at max break gives +30 burst to her after she bursts, in addition to all her other skills, it is incredibly easy for her to catch up. The only major issue with your light team right now is not having Tsukiyomi to reach def down cap, meaning Hercules with her weapon is your best option if you want def down cap, but if you're okay at clearing content with -40%, Shingen with Sniper Shot with your team is fine.

Sndragon
10-16-2018, 08:21 AM
What is the browser people are using? My Chrome 69.0.3497.100 feels seriously slow compared to how it was before.

Laventale
10-16-2018, 08:44 AM
What is the browser people are using? My Chrome 69.0.3497.100 feels seriously slow compared to how it was before.

http://puu.sh/BLYKo/4eba35b726.png

0 problems here.

Slashley
10-16-2018, 09:34 AM
--
sniper shot --> hades destroyer is a given, but after that I'm at a loss.Is it a given? Let's see:
-25% A Amon
-20% C Thanatos
-10% Resistance Satan Awakened
= -55% total

You're already past the 50% cap without Sniper Shot. So use PF instead.At some point Amon will get reworked into C, at that point you'll be looking at:
-15% A Satan
-25% C Amon
= -50% total
So you'll still be def capped without Sniper Shot, AND you'll be able to drop Thanatos if you want.
-- Also - is Herc the right soul for this comp or should I swap to Shingen or something?
-- but was wondering what the go-to soul for light is in general. Comp is:--The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that. I don't think your teams are fast enough for Shingen until second anniversary patch, so Hercules it is. Shingen's only real benefit for you right now is the ability to use an EX skill while still having PF, so if you need defensive tools, that's probably the way to go. Yeah, Herc's def debuff will be "wasted" but Herc is still just way too good to pass up on.
Need help choosing fire soul weapon. I got Mars, Amaterasu, Ares, Fire Beelzebub and Yamaraja. Which soul and weapon should I go for?See above.

Unregistered
10-16-2018, 10:14 AM
What do you guys think about the new raid eidolons in DMM, are they worth farming if you already have 100% eidolons? (Considering it's more practical to farm the mats to MLB then than praying for gacha/farming medal from dummy punching event)

What do you mean by 'new raid eidolons'?

russ
10-16-2018, 10:48 AM
hey guys i need help with getting the best setup for my light team now that i was able to pull sol my kami's are as follows,

ssr: Sol, Light Tsu, Michael, Metatron, Eros, Raphael
sr: Diana, Anteros, Artemis, Belobog

thanks in ad

Sndragon
10-16-2018, 11:12 AM
0 problems here.

Just want to say thanks. This version is exactly how the game run previously.

Aidoru
10-16-2018, 12:27 PM
hey guys i need help with getting the best setup for my light team now that i was able to pull sol my kami's are as follows,

ssr: Sol, Light Tsu, Michael, Metatron, Eros, Raphael
sr: Diana, Anteros, Artemis, Belobog

thanks in ad

Situational.

Shingen+Spear+Sniper Shot, Tsuki, Diana, Micheal, and Sol. Metatron and whoever else sub.
-50% def down. -40% atk down. PF/FB same turn.

Mordred+Ambush, Tsuki, Raph, Eros, and Sol. Metatron and whoever else sub.
-45% def down. -50% atk down. VoF+Black propaganda. Raph for orb reduction. Eros for barrier.
You can use the Mordred set up even without her weapon.

nezzal
10-16-2018, 02:13 PM
Hey, I've got a few questions. Dunno if there's a place where you can read up on all this stuff so I'll ask here.
1. The little orange "+2" number etc in the bottom left of the Eidolons. What is it and how is it increased.
2. Sometimes in a fight it will mention a quick summon and the summon time on my main Eidolon is decreased. How is it triggered?
3. Is there anything I need to watch out for in terms of weapons? I know about the primary weapon, but what about the rest. Should I try to make them all match my main element or just go for highest rarity? and does the order of the weapons matter at all?

Slashley
10-16-2018, 02:43 PM
--
1. The little orange "+2" number etc in the bottom left of the Eidolons. What is it and how is it increased.Each + is 3 Atk and 1 HP more stats. These are moved if you use that Eidolon to Enhance another. So combining one +2 with another +2 gives you a +4. These go up to +99 per item.

You gain a few +1 weapons and Eidolons from Gem Gacha every day, a fair bit from raid Gachas (raid tickets) and tons from Premium gacha.
2. Sometimes in a fight it will mention a quick summon and the summon time on my main Eidolon is decreased. How is it triggered?It's a random drop, just like potions. This random drop reduces to summon timer on your primary Eidolon by 5 turns.
You'd much rather have a potion, really.
3. Is there anything I need to watch out for in terms of weapons? I know about the primary weapon, but what about the rest. Should I try to make them all match my main element or just go for highest rarity? and does the order of the weapons matter at all?What do you know about the primary weapon?

Ultimately, your goal is to have max skill level Assault in every slot of the same element - SR or higher. You can get those from Disaster raids, but event weapons are generally better. Your Grid - leveled up skill levels equipped - is THE most important thing when it comes to your damage output.

Order only matters for Relic weapons, as those are special. Their skill only activates when they're in the main slot, and only for the matching Soul.

nezzal
10-16-2018, 03:04 PM
Alright, thanks for the answers

Skyryder
10-16-2018, 03:17 PM
I've been gradually building different elemental teams. Still have to max out weapons/skills, so definitely not optimal builds, but I'm curious whether I'm essentially forced to have heals just to survive, or if there are other alternatives in terms of builds based on my team comp right now. I know I'm missing key units (ie. No Amaratsu/Gaia), but I have Awakened Sol, if that changes anything. Many thanks in advance.

*Units in () are notable (IMO) units I have within that element

Fire Team: (Running Andromeda for heal)
Agni
Ares
Svarog
Brynhildr
(Dakki) <- just started lvl'ing
(Scala)
(Nataku)
(Fire Eligos)
(Kishar)

Wind Team (Running Andromeda for heal)
Guan Yu [Aisha]
Cu Chulain
Titania
Oberon
(Azazel)
(Ithaqua)
(Principality)
(Zephyrus)

Thunder Team (Running D'art for Debuffs)
Tyr
Jupiter
Athena
[Thunder] Artemis
(Ramiel)

Slashley
10-16-2018, 03:47 PM
-- but I'm curious whether I'm essentially forced to have heals just to survive, --While I don't have anything specific to comment for you, in general as your Grid improves you're able to move more from having heals to not having heals. That said, for longer content like GO, having heals is nice while not a requirement.

You should have some idea of how that works for you in your Thunder team. Without heals, it's very much a contest of "kill it before it kills you." How well you can do that depends on how strong you are.

Saeleyna
10-16-2018, 03:56 PM
Applying Hades Destroyer first is more important as elemental resist also works as affliction resist down for the element, so that dark resist down will increase the rate of the rest of your debuffs landing.

Interesting, would never have guessed that. Thanks for the tip.

Is it a given? Let's see:
-25% A Amon
-20% C Thanatos
= -55% total

You're already past the 50% cap without Sniper Shot. So use PF instead.

I really need to start looking at actual values instead of simply looking at (de)buff icons to tell what takes priority/is most efficient >_<. Based on the numbers you provided I'm assuming dark resist down is part of the 50% cap? That's..... odd to me, unless the normal defense down cap is 40% + 10% cap for elemental resist down. If the generic attack/def debuff cap is 50% though (which includes elemental resist down, atk or def), that just seems like a really bizarre way to go. Not saying you're wrong mind you, just seems odd to me.

Anyway thanks for the super helpful info Aidoru and Slashley as always (including parts not added in quotes for brevity)!

Slashley
10-16-2018, 04:20 PM
-- Based on the numbers you provided I'm assuming dark resist down is part of the 50% cap? --Yup, it is. "Def Down" and "x Resist Down" are the same thing with a shared cap. There are two differences however:
1. "Def Down" applies to all elements, whileas "Dark Resist Down" only applies to Dark Hime.
2. "Dark Resist Down" (supposedly) gives you higher chance of landing debuffs, thus making it strictly better. (I'm using supposedly here since I don't have any myself and can't actually test it)

There's also for example stuff like "Light Attack Down" which stacks with "Atk Down" and is again under a shared cap of -50%.

As for the "-40% cap", that's kinda true. For many players only have access to Ambush (A) and Sniper Shot (B), which gets to -40%. That's their limit, since access to C debuffs and Resist Downs are very rare for us still (and just one of the reasons why Hercules is so good since his Eidolon frame Def Down helps a lot). Because going from -40% to -50% is 16% more damage, that's a big deal. For comparison, a P2W Eidolon support is ~25% more damage.

When you think about it, you're kind of a funny spot - you have access to a A debuff higher than 20%, access to C debuff AND access to Dark Resist Down. Many people don't have any of those!

Xenos
10-16-2018, 04:33 PM
Hey I have 3000 jewels and I'm trying to get a halloween SSR. Which is a better hime to try for, Michael or Osiris?

Slashley
10-16-2018, 04:52 PM
Hey I have 3000 jewels and I'm trying to get a halloween SSR. Which is a better hime to try for, Michael or Osiris?Michael is garbage and you'd rather get the Halloween SR (Thunder Artemis).

You do realize your chances of hitting an SSR, much less a rate-up SSR, is next to none with just one 10-roll, right?

Xenos
10-16-2018, 05:13 PM
Michael is garbage and you'd rather get the Halloween SR (Thunder Artemis).

You do realize your chances of hitting an SSR, much less a rate-up SSR, is next to none with just one 10-roll, right?

Ok, so I got Thunder Artemis already, so i guess i can save up my jewels for some other time. Thanks for the info.

russ
10-16-2018, 05:57 PM
Situational.

Shingen+Spear+Sniper Shot, Tsuki, Diana, Micheal, and Sol. Metatron and whoever else sub.
-50% def down. -40% atk down. PF/FB same turn.

Mordred+Ambush, Tsuki, Raph, Eros, and Sol. Metatron and whoever else sub.
-45% def down. -50% atk down. VoF+Black propaganda. Raph for orb reduction. Eros for barrier.
You can use the Mordred set up even without her weapon.

Thanks! cant wait to try these.

QXZ
10-16-2018, 06:50 PM

i've played this game a grand total of 1 yr (including my previous acct) and i have never, ever gotten an event SSR from jewels. the only time i ever gotten one is from rerolling until i get one.

Xenos
10-16-2018, 07:21 PM
i've played this game a grand total of 1 yr (including my previous acct) and i have never, ever gotten an event SSR from jewels. the only time i ever gotten one is from rerolling until i get one.

Yikes. I envy the few people who got dark amaterasu, then. I probably wont ever get her :/

Laventale
10-16-2018, 09:17 PM

I got one "boosted up" Kamihime from jewels, it was Daji, together with Metatron.

QXZ
10-16-2018, 10:42 PM
Yikes. I envy the few people who got dark amaterasu, then. I probably wont ever get her :/

speaking of D'Ama. if nutaku is kind, we will get another chance to blow jewels on her in the new year

Laventale
10-16-2018, 11:02 PM
speaking of D'Ama. if nutaku is kind, we will get another chance to blow jewels on her in the new year

>if nutaku is kind

WE SHOULD get her, not buts... if we don't, then Nutaku are full on jews (not that that is a surprise to any of us, but still).

Haxmo
10-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Holy crap avoid the mobile app. Got temp banned from using it. I tried logging in, but my wifi was spotty so I switched to 4G. Then I got temp banned for multiple logins.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 02:25 AM

Tbh... Why do you even need her? She is situational now.
I would kick her from my team if I get Cherno or Thanatos.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 02:45 AM
When is first tower event? And what are the things to do to get ready for it? Many thx in advance

AutoCrimson
10-17-2018, 02:58 AM
>if nutaku is kind

WE SHOULD get her, not buts... if we don't, then Nutaku are full on jews (not that that is a surprise to any of us, but still).

i believe, even in DMM second incoming of D'ama was GOLD ONLY. No jewels.

VeryVoodoo
10-17-2018, 03:26 AM
Tbh... Why do you even need her? She is situational now.
I would kick her from my team if I get Cherno or Thanatos.

I think she's the only defense type hime dark has out currently? For those dumb use-all-types missions, ya know?

At least when I last checked, I didn't have a single defense hime in dark. Also black prop is still pretty useful I'd say. But yea, that is situational.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 05:46 AM
I think she's the only defense type hime dark has out currently? For those dumb use-all-types missions, ya know?

At least when I last checked, I didn't have a single defense hime in dark. Also black prop is still pretty useful I'd say. But yea, that is situational.

Just use a off-ele defense KH in sub?
Furthermore I would use my jews for Thunder Aphro instead of dark Amaterasu. She is very situational now. You dont really need her. OTOH Thunder Aphro is still core in DMM if you want a very strong thunder team. However she is limited.

For AoE debuff we have SS, Thanatos, Samael in december and Amon U rework next year. No need for dark Amaterasu.
However I am still not a fan of Amon U next year. She is slow and situational.

Dark has better options: Thanatos(fastest dark KH and covers debuffs) and Cherno (high DATA, hitting like a Truck, strong tank, rage decrease)

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 11:34 AM
When is first tower event? And what are the things to do to get ready for it? Many thx in advance

End of November/beginning of December if things continue on schedule.

Work on your water grid. ~2550 of the 10k tower medals given through missions specify 'clear with water only'
Work on your depth. While the grid is the bulk of your atk anyway, can't hurt having your SR/SSRs' 3rd ability and Rs' 2nd ability available. Why? Kamihime who get used can't be used until 3 days later.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 11:56 AM
Also, knowing the missions ahead of time would be useful.

So a tower has 15 floors and you get two attempts per day, as I understand it. It's an 8 day event, so the intention is that those who want to perfect the given tower event need to succeed on every attempt (15th floor asks for 2 clears). Each floor gets 3 missions.

1st mission is 'clear it once' for floors 1-14. As mentioned, floor 15 asks for 2 clears.
3rd mission is 'clear it using only this specific element'
2nd mission varies between 'clear with 3 survivors', 'clear with 5 survivors', and 'clear with 2 of this type of kamihime' for floors 1-14. Floor 15 asks for clear within 15 turns. So it's possible to accidentally lock yourself out of being able to deploy the specific requested type.

Also, this is actually a competition. Ranking is determined by the number of tower medals acquired, with the prize being more tower medals. To that end, there are small amounts of medals given based on how many turns you took to clear a floor; they're functionally tiebreakers in the end.

VeryVoodoo
10-17-2018, 12:16 PM
Just use a off-ele defense KH in sub?

Pretty sure that doesn't work in tower events, since it asks for the element as well. But we'll see.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 03:06 PM
Also, knowing the missions ahead of time would be useful.

So a tower has 15 floors and you get two attempts per day, as I understand it. It's an 8 day event, so the intention is that those who want to perfect the given tower event need to succeed on every attempt (15th floor asks for 2 clears). Each floor gets 3 missions.

1st mission is 'clear it once' for floors 1-14. As mentioned, floor 15 asks for 2 clears.
3rd mission is 'clear it using only this specific element'
2nd mission varies between 'clear with 3 survivors', 'clear with 5 survivors', and 'clear with 2 of this type of kamihime' for floors 1-14. Floor 15 asks for clear within 15 turns. So it's possible to accidentally lock yourself out of being able to deploy the specific requested type.

Also, this is actually a competition. Ranking is determined by the number of tower medals acquired, with the prize being more tower medals. To that end, there are small amounts of medals given based on how many turns you took to clear a floor; they're functionally tiebreakers in the end.

Thanks, this is helpful. I also read about getting Solomon weapon. What is the reason behind that?

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 03:40 PM
Pretty sure that doesn't work in tower events, since it asks for the element as well. But we'll see.

In Japanese version there's no 2x Defense type mission for Light Tower, probably because 2 out of 3 Defense type Kamihime for dark are limited.

Unregistered
10-17-2018, 07:52 PM
Thanks, this is helpful. I also read about getting Solomon weapon. What is the reason behind that?

If I have to guess, it's probably the +elemental weapon changing Solomon's first nuke from single target to all enemies. That should speed up trash mob clearing so in some cases can push you down to the next clear time bracket.

Saeleyna
10-18-2018, 04:28 AM
For the 100% light and dark eidolons that are based on number of light/dark equipped, what's the base % bonus and how many you need to cap it? All slots or 5/6?

Kuso
10-18-2018, 05:18 AM

You can also receive bonus medals if you manage to clear the floor within certain turns (0-4 turns = 50 medals, 5-9 = 40 medals, etc...). And in DMM, the difference between the 1st and 2nd place is merely 10 medals in the last tower btw

The 4x (or is it 5x) all enemies nuke is pretty good for lower floors (1 to 10)

For the 100% light and dark eidolons that are based on number of light/dark equipped, what's the base % bonus and how many you need to cap it? All slots or 5/6?

Seems to be base 80% (all LB), each eidolons increase it by 4% (+1% per lb, up to 8% at MLB)

Slashley
10-18-2018, 05:56 AM
-- Seems to be base 80% (all LB), each eidolons increase it by 4% (+1% per lb, up to 8% at MLB)Indeed. But just to be specific that means that the main Eidolon can be whatever.

... why you'd want to use just any other element as your main in your Light grid is beyond me, but hey. It's possible!

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 06:05 AM
Indeed. But just to be specific that means that the main Eidolon can be whatever.

... why you'd want to use just any other element as your main in your Light grid is beyond me, but hey. It's possible!

Dont you need to set the 100% attribute eidolon as main to get the effext in the first place?

Slashley
10-18-2018, 06:07 AM
Dont you need to set the 100% attribute eidolon as main to get the effext in the first place?Yes. But who HAS fluffy/Anubis?
For most people, the question comes when you're using fluffy/Anubis(/50% event Elemental) from your friendlist.

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 10:25 AM
Indeed. But just to be specific that means that the main Eidolon can be whatever.

Dracula (or Anzu) for the bonus drop chance.

nonsensei
10-18-2018, 10:38 AM
You can also receive bonus medals if you manage to clear the floor within certain turns (0-4 turns = 50 medals, 5-9 = 40 medals, etc...). And in DMM, the difference between the 1st and 2nd place is merely 10 medals in the last tower btw.

Turn count makes a difference even with equal medals. If someone has say.. 10500 medal & cleared everything the same turn count as you except the final floor with one turn shorter than you, then that someone will be ranked higher than you.

Flatbird..? Lolimoth..?

Unregistered
10-18-2018, 11:25 AM
I can see thunderbird being flatbird, but who's the moth?

nonsensei
10-18-2018, 11:26 AM
I can see thunderbird being flatbird, but who's the moth?

Behemoth.

10 characters

Slashley
10-18-2018, 11:26 AM
Dracula (or Anzu) for the bonus drop chance.Is there content where you would you run only a single Drac instead of 0 or 2?
0 for content where drops aren't a thing at all (GO), 0 for content where drops don't really matter (raid events) and 2 for content which you can do "gimped" (Advents)?

... I guess running Drac+fluffy could be possible for Accessory quests? Does droprate+ help there?
Flatbird..? Lolimoth..?Oh yeah, I guess that's a possibility for those who have 3-star+ gacha Eidolons.

Laventale
10-18-2018, 05:07 PM
Yo what the fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg4X8izROaw

This is the first time in forever I played this game with sound and this song is AMAZING.

Totally reminds me of Jack Frost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mn8Ghoal0c

Dunhere
10-18-2018, 09:30 PM
Does Hades AW have some sort of stealth evasion? In the past couple days, I've seen St. Nick and LRag miss her with ODs.

Aidoru
10-18-2018, 09:32 PM
Does Hades AW have some sort of stealth evasion? In the past couple days, I've seen St. Nick and LRag miss her with ODs.

After she burst, she gets a invincibility buff for 2 turns.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 11:49 AM
Does skill level on the soul relic weapons stack? Like if I have a MLB Herc axe at skill level 20 and get another one, should I raise the skill level on that one as well?

Laventale
10-19-2018, 11:53 AM
Might as well declare this game Dead because boi o boi, 3 days without events are boring as shit.

Does skill level on the soul relic weapons stack? Like if I have a MLB Herc axe at skill level 20 and get another one, should I raise the skill level on that one as well?

No, the only Soul weapon that applies its skills is the one on the principal slot, the other ones are completely wasted.

AutoCrimson
10-19-2018, 11:53 AM
it explicitly stated, that it works only IF equipped by the Soul it was designed for

Laventale
10-19-2018, 12:16 PM
it explicitly stated, that it works only IF equipped by the Soul it was designed for

On that topic, it would be cool if they designed Elite Soul weapons, but welp, dreaming is free.

Slashley
10-19-2018, 12:19 PM
If it helps, I believe the Second Anniversary patch will let you use 1st or 2nd tier Souls as a skin for the 3rd tier, so you don't have to look at Herc/Shingen all the time.

Laventale
10-19-2018, 01:16 PM
If it helps, I believe the Second Anniversary patch will let you use 1st or 2nd tier Souls as a skin for the 3rd tier, so you don't have to look at Herc/Shingen all the time.

Man, that would be ideal, Aquiles looks cuter than Herc and Lancelot cuter than Arthur.

Aidoru
10-19-2018, 03:02 PM
Wished they'd let you do that with himes. I want my regular casually-sitting-in-the-middle-of-battle Satan sprite back.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Hi,

I've read that the certain grid should maximise the same type of weapon in order to take advantage of 'phantom weapon' in the future? can someone please provide some more detail?

also what is the recommended grid for each element. i.e. should fire use axe grid?

Kuso
10-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Hi,

I've read that the certain grid should maximise the same type of weapon in order to take advantage of 'phantom weapon' in the future? can someone please provide some more detail?

also what is the recommended grid for each element. i.e. should fire use axe grid?

Phantom weapon can be obtained from high rags with a really low chance, so a casual player dont need to care much about them

They increase the attack of all weapon of the same type in the grid by 30% and hp by 45% (not sure about the hp), including itself. Then if you have 6 weapons of that type (including itself) in your grid, its 2nd skill is activated.

The best 2nd phantom weapon's skills are the sword's (combo atk rate UP), spear (hp and atk up), and hammer (atk up). The axe (ability dmg up and burst dmg up), the bow (atk and crit chance up) are also good but not as good as the ones mentioned above. Gun, cane and arcane are garbage

I dont think there is a recommended grid for element, because it's hard to get the weapon in the first place. Then some grid, like water, can use bow (there are 2 bows from raid events and 1 from demon combat, and you can get the dupes easily from ori xchange and revivals) while the whales can use axe (they use like 3-4 SSR water axes and ashera's axes)

HugMeTender
10-19-2018, 08:26 PM
What's everyone's opinion on Thunder Witch Michael? She worth blowing jewels on? She doesn't seem particularly amazing (assuming my understanding of her Burst Gauge ability is correct).

Thunder is still my primary element (finally dishing out 1m on full burst, still a ways to go.)

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 08:39 PM
She's currently not all that noteworthy. She gets some buffs next July, but she probably still isn't worth spending jewels on if you're a thunder main.
Why? Because you're gonna spend those jewels in January to try to get thunder Aphrodite.

HugMeTender
10-19-2018, 09:00 PM
She's currently not all that noteworthy. She gets some buffs next July, but she probably still isn't worth spending jewels on if you're a thunder main.
Why? Because you're gonna spend those jewels in January to try to get thunder Aphrodite.I see. Guess I'll start piling jewels then.

Fire is another potential main element for me since I have Belial. However, I do not have any "core" fire SSR. In fact I only have 2. Any big months for fire coming up any time soon?

Slashley
10-20-2018, 12:37 AM
Hi,

also what is the recommended grid for each element. i.e. should fire use axe grid?That's literally only for whales. Free players take what they can and just don't have the luxury of running 6+ of the same type of weapon in their Grids.

AutoCrimson
10-20-2018, 12:41 AM
technically u can run pride weapon grid (those pesky thunder guns or dark axes...)

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 01:24 AM
Phantom weapon can be obtained from high rags with a really low chance, so a casual player dont need to care much about them

They increase the attack of all weapon of the same type in the grid by 30% and hp by 45% (not sure about the hp), including itself. Then if you have 6 weapons of that type (including itself) in your grid, its 2nd skill is activated.

The best 2nd phantom weapon's skills are the sword's (combo atk rate UP), spear (hp and atk up), and hammer (atk up). The axe (ability dmg up and burst dmg up), the bow (atk and crit chance up) are also good but not as good as the ones mentioned above. Gun, cane and arcane are garbage

I dont think there is a recommended grid for element, because it's hard to get the weapon in the first place. Then some grid, like water, can use bow (there are 2 bows from raid events and 1 from demon combat, and you can get the dupes easily from ori xchange and revivals) while the whales can use axe (they use like 3-4 SSR water axes and ashera's axes)

this is very useful info, thanks

nonsensei
10-20-2018, 02:26 AM
That's literally only for whales. Free players take what they can and just don't have the luxury of running 6+ of the same type of weapon in their Grids.

With oh-so-many UE reprints, you have a great chance at building such a grid. And they aren't the only options.
Currently feasible f2p options for such a grid: (note that you can also account in hero weapons according to which hero you prefer)

Fire: lance grid - Typhon lances, Vlad lance(s), Iwanaga-hime assault/exceed SR lance(s).

Water: glavie grid - Rahab glavies, UE scy-- I mean glavies.

Wind: not much currently. Hammer grid can be a candidate with Garuda hammers & Höðr raid hammer, but not enough. Another would be a sword grid, but outside the UE swords, you only got koihime collab (lol) sword.

Thunder: same as wind. Gun isn't really an option since the phantom gun only gives you HP & the UE guns - while good - aren't too impressive themselves.

Light: axe grid - UE axes, Yule Goat axe(s). Although, it's up to debate whether it's worth it or not since the phantom axe is exceed/elaborate......

staff grid - heal support builds, banzai.. useless outside raids.

Dark: axe grid - UE axes.. and UE axes (yes, you get a ton of them). Same question as in light's case.

hammer grid - UE hammers & Delphyne raid hammer(s).

So yeah, f2ps can build these grids, too & it's not like they can't happen to have a gacha weapon that could complete these.
Things to pay attention when building these grids:
- since it takes at least 6 spots in your grid, you will only have 4 slots left. If 2nd UE weapons aren't part of the phantom grid, they will definitely need slots, same goes for hero weapon & you'd also want to keep around the advent FLBs. It's recommended to build your phantom grids around at least one of these.
- don't force in a phantom grid. If you build it around marginally useful weapons, you ruin the point of it & as mentioned above you won't have slots for the actually useful ones.
- the skills of the phantom weapon: not every phantom weapon has good skills (like the axe or gun mentioned above). Some might be barely worth it, others are godly.

All that said, this is something that we still have to wait for like half a year, but it's worth preparing for. Have fun grinding, guys~

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 04:27 AM
With oh-so-many UE reprints, you have a great chance at building such a grid. And they aren't the only options.
Currently feasible f2p options for such a grid: (note that you can also account in hero weapons according to which hero you prefer)

Fire: lance grid - Typhon lances, Vlad lance(s), Iwanaga-hime assault/exceed SR lance(s).

Water: glavie grid - Rahab glavies, UE scy-- I mean glavies.

Wind: not much currently. Hammer grid can be a candidate with Garuda hammers & Höðr raid hammer, but not enough. Another would be a sword grid, but outside the UE swords, you only got koihime collab (lol) sword.

Thunder: same as wind. Gun isn't really an option since the phantom gun only gives you HP & the UE guns - while good - aren't too impressive themselves.

Light: axe grid - UE axes, Yule Goat axe(s). Although, it's up to debate whether it's worth it or not since the phantom axe is exceed/elaborate......

staff grid - heal support builds, banzai.. useless outside raids.

Dark: axe grid - UE axes.. and UE axes (yes, you get a ton of them). Same question as in light's case.

hammer grid - UE hammers & Delphyne raid hammer(s).

So yeah, f2ps can build these grids, too & it's not like they can't happen to have a gacha weapon that could complete these.
Things to pay attention when building these grids:
- since it takes at least 6 spots in your grid, you will only have 4 slots left. If 2nd UE weapons aren't part of the phantom grid, they will definitely need slots, same goes for hero weapon & you'd also want to keep around the advent FLBs. It's recommended to build your phantom grids around at least one of these.
- don't force in a phantom grid. If you build it around marginally useful weapons, you ruin the point of it & as mentioned above you won't have slots for the actually useful ones.
- the skills of the phantom weapon: not every phantom weapon has good skills (like the axe or gun mentioned above). Some might be barely worth it, others are godly.

All that said, this is something that we still have to wait for like half a year, but it's worth preparing for. Have fun grinding, guys~

thanks for this. very useful. are u saying high rag will come after 6 months?

nonsensei
10-20-2018, 04:50 AM
thanks for this. very useful. are u saying high rag will come after 6 months?

Hard to tell for sure, but most likely yeah. Hrags were introduced at 2nd anniversary of DMM KHP. This means uhh.. the very end of March, I think..?
Our anniversary is around February, if I'm not mistaken, but the changes that came with the 1st anniversary only got implemented at the same time as DMM's. Our current rag introductions were.. oh, god. :eyeroll:
On the other hand, 12 party slots were introduced ahead of schedule. Long live consistency.

Anyway, they will probably keep the dates of major changes, so end of March/beginning of April.

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 07:44 AM
In planning for future events I'm wondering how important elemental advantage is. For example: in the upcoming Pride reprint my dark team has an attack of 40K (to simplify it) and my Wind/Fire teams have 45K. Will that 5K extra attack trump elemental advantage normally? I realize that the light/dark dynamic is a bit weird compared to other weaknesses, but in general how much is elemental advantage worth?

AutoCrimson
10-20-2018, 08:14 AM
elemental has 45% increase in damage and 25% in defence

Slashley
10-20-2018, 08:56 AM
elemental has 45% increase in damage and 25% in defenceUmmm no. It's 45% Elemental damage, so basically an extra Eidolon worth. However, burst bonus double dips into this so an on-element Full Burst will hurt a lot more than off element.

Also, 25% def isn't much, but you get 25% less damage with elemental advantage. I believe it's actually -25% Elemental damage, but since all enemies have 100% Elemental, that's effectively the same thing. I'd need further testing on that, I'd need to run against a bad element on purpose.

AutoCrimson
10-20-2018, 09:49 AM
well since its element we are talking about, so its logical that it has elemental increase
also i believe light/dark has 48%

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 12:13 PM
Ummm no. It's 45% Elemental damage, so basically an extra Eidolon worth. However, burst bonus double dips into this so an on-element Full Burst will hurt a lot more than off element.

Also, 25% def isn't much, but you get 25% less damage with elemental advantage. I believe it's actually -25% Elemental damage, but since all enemies have 100% Elemental, that's effectively the same thing. I'd need further testing on that, I'd need to run against a bad element on purpose.

When it comes to enemies dealing damage against you the player, elemental advantage/disadvantage is actually its own separate multiplier. The current formula for damage that players receive (not deal) is something like enemy_attack * (1 + atk_buff - atk_debuff) * weak_point_correction * (1 - damage_cut_total) / {10 * (defense_bonus_total) * (1 + def_buff - def_debuff + assist)}

I assume that the only source of defenses bonuses that aren't buffs or assists would be the passive bonuses for the soul?
And 'weak_point_correction' refers to elemental advantage/disadvantage.

As for the unregistered's question regarding pride event:
Assuming your grids are relatively evenly developed, ~12.5% more base atk shouldn't be enough to compensate for the lack of advantage. 238% (2x Jack o' Lantern + advantage) / 190% (2x Icarus/Adramelech) ~= 1.25, or ~25% more damage when looking at just elemental. Alternatively, 228% (2x Amphisbaena + advantage) / 190% ~= 1.2, or ~20% more damage.

Again, assuming the grids are relatively close, I'd just go with your dark team + 1x or 2x Amphisbaena. The real noticable difference here is how much less damage you'd take over time compared to your non-dark teams here.

nonsensei
10-20-2018, 12:20 PM
Elemental advantage: +45% to elemental bracket for you, -25% to elemental bracket for enemy (which as Slashley said, is basically 25% less dmg received, most of the time BUT it's not damage damage cut).

Light/dark natural advantage: +3% to elemental bracket, regardless of opposing element. If they're up against each other, player side will receive every perks of elemental advantage + still the +3% bonus to elemental bracket (it only adds to your damage, no effect on damage received).

Elemental advantage on burst: burst streak gets a x1.45 multiplier. Individual bursts are calculated like: normal damage x (natural burst multiplier+burst buff). Normal damage includes elemental advantage already, natural burst multiplier is decided by rarity, burst buff includes exceed weapons, and active/passive buffs in battle.
This means that only the burst streak (kinda indirectly) receives elemental advantage bonus twice.

While not omnipotent, elemental advantage has quite some nice perks. A bit difference in stats alone won't make your best element worth bringing over advantage team. Shit setup of advantage vs well-covered team of best element might, tho.

P.S.: we shouldn't forget about better debuffing chances for advantage & better resistance to debuffs from enemy.

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 12:23 PM
Oh, yes, for the readers who aren't familiar with this stuff, 'damage_cut_total' is a sum of things like:
Damage cut skills (like the main skill of the Joan of Arc line of souls) (can stack with each other)
Reflects
Elemental resistance buffs cast by kamihime (no stacking; these will overwrite each other)
Elemental resistance buffs cast by summoning an eidolon (I... think these overwrite each other?)
Elemental resistance offered by eidolon passive (yes stacking)

Slashley
10-20-2018, 01:14 PM
When it comes to enemies dealing damage against you the player, elemental advantage/disadvantage is actually its own separate multiplier. The current formula for damage that players receive (not deal) is something like enemy_attack * (1 + atk_buff - atk_debuff) * weak_point_correction * (1 - damage_cut_total) / {10 * (defense_bonus_total) * (1 + def_buff - def_debuff + assist)}Isn't that basically the same formula as players doing damage... just that Elemental attack is called "weak point correction" here, for some reason. Because there isn't really any way to buff or debuff Elemental attack for enemies.

Since stuff like Wind Atk Down is basically counted as Atk Down, as illogical as that is.

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 01:55 PM
Not quite; it's also called 'weak_point_correction' for damage dealing. It's just that when we deal damage, weak_point_correction is added in the same factor as all the elemental stuff.
As noted, when we apply element_atk debuff to an enemy, that gets included into the atk_debuff, which is capped at 50%. The distinction here is that weak_point_correction is still applying afterwards regardless of whether you hit the cap or not. So let's say you hit the 50% atk debuff cap and the enemy hasn't buffed its own attack in any way. A neutral team takes 50% damage then. An advantageous team takes (50%*75%)=37.5% damage. A disadvantageous team takes (50%*145%)=72.5% damage.

Hmm, looking at the damage dealing formula now, it seems to have been updated since I last really looked at it. I'm not sure if it's a system side update or if it's players side understanding update, but a lot of the stuff that used to be lumped together in 'special attack' got separated into different factors now. All the vigorous type stuff is one factor. The stuff explicitly labeled as 'Special attack' is one factor. Crits are one factor. And punishers are still in other_buffs, which is its own factor as well. Very interesting changes to my earlier understanding of things, at the very least.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 09:00 AM
Hi i was looking at the new event weapon, and I was wondering if "Key point attack" procs on burst.

Haxmo
10-21-2018, 11:42 AM
Does the R accessory enhancement material we got from a couple events ago "Apparition Rosario" give more xp than normal R accessories?

AutoCrimson
10-21-2018, 12:07 PM
yes, it does

Slashley
10-21-2018, 12:25 PM
Hi i was looking at the new event weapon, and I was wondering if "Key point attack" procs on burst.It can. Most crits - what google translate says "key attack point" - have really low procrate though.

QXZ
10-21-2018, 04:19 PM
what exactly does crit do? double dmg?

Slashley
10-21-2018, 04:25 PM
Depends on Crit. I don't think any of them are double damage. For example, Asherah is low chance for 20% extra damage. But remind you, at least at the moment, there's nothing in the same modifier. So 20% more damage actually IS 20% more damage. For comparison, P2W Eidolons are ~25%ish more.

SSR Cybele is 35% damage I believe, but I don't know the procrate of that. I'd imagine it's low.

How does Crit stack? Uuuuh... I don't know. I have no idea. Can you proc multiple crits? Wait, no, the buff probably overwrites... can you have a Crit passive? Well, you can Crit from your weapon Grid at least... uh, yeah. I dunno.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 06:08 PM
Kamihime crit buffs will overwrite each other, depending on the damage bonus
Stinger stacks additively with itself (each instance of stinger being a separate roll)
I have zero clue how stinger and kamihime crit buffs interact with each other
Also, a reminder to the readers who forgot this: crits require elemental advantage

VeryVoodoo
10-21-2018, 07:12 PM
Also, a reminder to the readers who forgot this: crits require elemental advantage

I know JP Wiki says that for crit abilities, but is that actually true for stinger grids as well? Has it actually been tested in game? :think:

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 08:23 PM
Strictly speaking, that requirement is implied for stinger, because stinger is described as 'zokusei kyarakuta no kyuusho kougeki kakuritsu UP'. Zokusei kyarakuta is just the 'character of X element' part we see in every weapon skill. Kakuritsu's probability. 'kyuusho kougeki' is what we also see in abilities we refer to as crits, like Asherah's.

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 09:04 PM
Strictly speaking, that requirement is implied for stinger, because stinger is described as 'zokusei kyarakuta no kyuusho kougeki kakuritsu UP'. Zokusei kyarakuta is just the 'character of X element' part we see in every weapon skill. Kakuritsu's probability. 'kyuusho kougeki' is what we also see in abilities we refer to as crits, like Asherah's.

What about soul's crit (the one you can increase using MP), it doesnt have that part IIRC

Unregistered
10-21-2018, 09:13 PM
Soul's crit bonus is referred to as 'kyuusho kougeki kakuritsu UP' as well on the page I'm looking at describing MP stuff.

Unregistered
10-23-2018, 06:37 AM
Did the game works right now? Phone Browser is not working for me right now

Slashley
10-23-2018, 06:51 AM
Did the game works right now? Phone Browser is not working for me right nowI think all of Nutaku is ded right now.
EDIT: And like 10 minutes later, everything is alive again.

Unregistered
10-24-2018, 02:08 AM
So I beat the boss of the dark-based world and was greeted by a text box telling me that there was no more to the main quest at the moment and to wait for an update. Has there been any word on when that might be? I saw another thread asking this question from a couple weeks ago, but a moderator seems to have closed it without giving any real answer, instead directing the user here. I'd rather not sift through this 663 page thread looking for an answer, so I hope you'll forgive me if this has been answered before.

AutoCrimson
10-24-2018, 02:40 AM
even on DMM there were no new story Q released so far
thus, this is the end

Kuso
10-24-2018, 07:26 AM
What do you mean by 'new raid eidolons'?

1 week late, but better late than never
It's about the new lv100 raids boss (hagito and aratron). Does the 40% skill effect up worth the time (150 magna + 300 regalia is no joke)

Fatesbell
10-24-2018, 08:40 AM
how much power do you think is required to solo the ragnarok boss in the current event ?

Unregistered
10-24-2018, 10:33 AM
1 week late, but better late than never
It's about the new lv100 raids boss (hagito and aratron). Does the 40% skill effect up worth the time (150 magna + 300 regalia is no joke)

Oh, okay, took me a while to find them on the wiki. So they were added on October 15, and their thing is to increase the effect of weapon skills of the corresponding element by 20/25/30/35/40%. So Haggith's light and Aratron's dark.
I don't yet see details on what exactly gets raised by the passive. Which mainly applies to Stinger; would it be the probability, the damage increase, or both? Oh yea, and the phantom weapons' trait of raising atk/HP for their respective type is a skill too.

Very cool passive actually, but the investment is pretty steep (oh, I don't think the 2nd thing they ask for is regalia...). So... it really does depend on what exactly your weapon grid looks like. For light and dark at least you'd probably have a ton of defender, so expect even more HP on top of the assault.
I don't think that they'd beat out Managarmr/Anubis for damage setups?

That said, considering how developed you're expected to be by the time you can get this stuff, it ought to be worth it for people without Managarmr/Anubis. By that, I mean you're required to be at the point of farming these new lv 100 ragnarok raids. Because these things ask for both magna as noted and heavenly treasure lovro vomos. Those heavenly treasure are in turn exchanged from heavenly treasure fragments. These heavenly treasure fragments drop from the lv 100 raids. (the lv 90 raids drop disaster treasure stuff :P)

So, this is basically the latest top end farmable stuff, alongside the new weapons. These new weapons include a dark gun with Pride (L)/Strength (S) (which is combo of Defender (S) and Assault (S)) and a dark arcane that's Defender (L)/Resilience (S) (Assault (S) and Ascension (S) in one). Light gets a staff that's Grace (M) (Defender and Ascension) and Vigorous (M). The other weapons so far are still dual skill, interestingly enough. Light and Dark both get the Assault (L)/Stinger (M) sword. Light also gets a Exceed (L)/Assault (M) glaive.

So going back to Haggith and Aratron. You're probably farming for them because they're the latest new stuff and you're out of stuff to farm. By this point, you're assumed to be a player who's already done with unlocking all the accessory slots on the kamihime you do use. So what other use is there for magna? And lv 100 raids are the latest challenge for players like you.

Kuso
10-24-2018, 06:04 PM
Oh, okay, took me a while to find them on the wiki. So they were added on October 15, and their thing is to increase the effect of weapon skills of the corresponding element by 20/25/30/35/40%. So Haggith's light and Aratron's dark.
I don't yet see details on what exactly gets raised by the passive. Which mainly applies to Stinger; would it be the probability, the damage increase, or both? Oh yea, and the phantom weapons' trait of raising atk/HP for their respective type is a skill too.

Very cool passive actually, but the investment is pretty steep (oh, I don't think the 2nd thing they ask for is regalia...). So... it really does depend on what exactly your weapon grid looks like. For light and dark at least you'd probably have a ton of defender, so expect even more HP on top of the assault.
I don't think that they'd beat out Managarmr/Anubis for damage setups?

That said, considering how developed you're expected to be by the time you can get this stuff, it ought to be worth it for people without Managarmr/Anubis. By that, I mean you're required to be at the point of farming these new lv 100 ragnarok raids. Because these things ask for both magna as noted and heavenly treasure lovro vomos. Those heavenly treasure are in turn exchanged from heavenly treasure fragments. These heavenly treasure fragments drop from the lv 100 raids. (the lv 90 raids drop disaster treasure stuff :P)

So, this is basically the latest top end farmable stuff, alongside the new weapons. These new weapons include a dark gun with Pride (L)/Strength (S) (which is combo of Defender (S) and Assault (S)) and a dark arcane that's Defender (L)/Resilience (S) (Assault (S) and Ascension (S) in one). Light gets a staff that's Grace (M) (Defender and Ascension) and Vigorous (M). The other weapons so far are still dual skill, interestingly enough. Light and Dark both get the Assault (L)/Stinger (M) sword. Light also gets a Exceed (L)/Assault (M) glaive.

So going back to Haggith and Aratron. You're probably farming for them because they're the latest new stuff and you're out of stuff to farm. By this point, you're assumed to be a player who's already done with unlocking all the accessory slots on the kamihime you do use. So what other use is there for magna? And lv 100 raids are the latest challenge for players like you.

Nah, my main ele is fire so I dont care about those, it's just it means there will be a fire one so I would need to decide before it comes.

The phantom weapon cant be buffed by those, because they only buff skill with the same attribute (like fire can only buff fire/burning/inferno skill) and phantom weapons dont have

And well, ppl keep starting those raids, and the heavenly treasure + fragments drop a lot (you get 2 fragments just by hitting boss once, and can randomly get rainbow chest with a treasure inside), not to mention there are 2 advents on going at the same time so they are a good way to consume those BP. Also With fire frey joining the gacha line-up, my magna farming is far from over anyway so I wonder are they worth the investment

Kitty
10-25-2018, 12:00 PM
ah...just waiting on my new laptop charger to arrive so I can post apocalypse thread here.. <br />
<br />
it broke the day before this raid started, lmao...but woah damn I actually did really fucking good in...

Kuso
10-25-2018, 10:00 PM
In the latest DMM update, they introduced the 6th layer of access quest. The info isnt clear as today is only the 2nd day so only wind and light quests can be done. But they have something in common:
- 40ap, 3 runes to join
- 1st clear reward is ancient bracelet
- the enemies are similar to the 5th layer quests
- the 2nd and 3rd stages' bosses remove all debuffs and increase their own status resistance in 1st turn
- 3rd stage boss have high base status resist, dont deal extreme overdrive dmg like 5th layers but they spam status (atk down, dazzle, burn,...) during raging. Raging overdrive (2 balls) is percentage hp dmg (20% or something, dunno). After 10 turns they spam full team attack
- drop 2 rainbow chests upon dead, someone in dmm got 2 ancient tiara while someone (me) got 2 normal rings

Tbh, this shit sucks. The debuff resist of the boss is already high before resist Up, so debuff + full burst at 1st turn isnt that effective. I would keep farming 5th layer tkvm
I wonder what will the lightning 2nd stage boss do (the one that remove debuff + def up at 1st turn)

randomgibberish7613
10-26-2018, 08:26 AM
So I've started presumably 8 months ago but was incredibly lazy on farming until recently, and practically missed every event..:eyeroll: as someone trying to main fire- how long would it take to get back on track and have a full event SSR fire eid grid and such? (currently only have LB 0 horus and adrelmech so go figure...)

Edit: total ATK 29k... (so yes I'm still a kind of a noob at the game)

Tanukimo
10-26-2018, 10:54 AM
So I've started presumably 8 months ago but was incredibly lazy on farming until recently, and practically missed every event..:eyeroll: as someone trying to main fire- how long would it take to get back on track and have a full event SSR fire eid grid and such? (currently only have LB 0 horus and adrelmech so go figure...)

There's Iwanagahime in January, Typhon reprint in February, Marchosias in July, Rassap in August, and Yatagarasu in October.

Aidoru
10-26-2018, 10:55 AM

You can buy what needed eidolon you need as a main from the orb shop, using all fire sub eidolon shouldn't be a concern for you, use whatever sub eidolons you can get with high stat. Getting good fire weapons for your fire team is your main goal, so getting the current events weapon should be your top priority as it's fire

randomgibberish7613
10-26-2018, 11:55 AM
OK got it, thx

VeryVoodoo
10-26-2018, 03:16 PM
In the latest DMM update, they introduced the 6th layer of access quest. The info isnt clear as today is only the 2nd day so only wind and light quests can be done. But they have something in common:
- 40ap, 3 runes to join
- 1st clear reward is ancient bracelet
- the enemies are similar to the 5th layer quests
- the 2nd and 3rd stages' bosses remove all debuffs and increase their own status resistance in 1st turn
- 3rd stage boss have high base status resist, dont deal extreme overdrive dmg like 5th layers but they spam status (atk down, dazzle, burn,...) during raging. Raging overdrive (2 balls) is percentage hp dmg (20% or something, dunno). After 10 turns they spam full team attack
- drop 2 rainbow chests upon dead, someone in dmm got 2 ancient tiara while someone (me) got 2 normal rings

Tbh, this shit sucks. The debuff resist of the boss is already high before resist Up, so debuff + full burst at 1st turn isnt that effective. I would keep farming 5th layer tkvm
I wonder what will the lightning 2nd stage boss do (the one that remove debuff + def up at 1st turn)

So it drops 2 guaranteed SSRs instead of 1?

QXZ
10-26-2018, 06:13 PM

how many SSR himes do you have? if u dont have a strong lineup, i suggest you reroll one of the 100% eidos or ask someone else to give you a spare account.

randomgibberish7613
10-26-2018, 06:23 PM
how many SSR himes do you have? if u dont have a strong lineup, i suggest you reroll one of the 100% eidos or ask someone else to give you a spare account.

5 SSRs
Fire -Amaterasu Dakki Acala
Thunder -Brahma
Water -Ea

Kuso
10-26-2018, 06:46 PM
So it drops 2 guaranteed SSRs instead of 1?

Yes.
And today's 2nd stage boss (the frankenstein, dark) doesnt remove debuff in 1st turn like wind/light ones (the 3rd stage boss still do). It instead has high combo atk rate and pretty high atk dmg

QXZ
10-26-2018, 06:57 PM
5 SSRs
Fire -Amaterasu Dakki Acala
Thunder -Brahma
Water -Ea

ok this account is worth keeping. consider getting a miracle ticket for Svarog or Uriel

Unregistered
10-26-2018, 09:45 PM
Ok so whats the difference between downloading it and just playing it on chrome. I want to hurry and get to the good stuff... *_*

Tanukimo
10-26-2018, 11:43 PM
Ok so whats the difference between downloading it and just playing it on chrome. I want to hurry and get to the good stuff... *_*

Nothing. I think most people prefer to play on Chrome.

Cobblemaniac
10-27-2018, 03:34 AM

> Downloading: Support for app is asscheeks.

> Chrome: playable.

QXZ
10-28-2018, 07:25 PM
yo guys, the new Dark SSR Gacha.... what do you guys think? wouldn't it suck if u get a Dark SSR eido thats not the 100% one?

Xenos
10-28-2018, 09:28 PM

im sorry wat

nut
10-28-2018, 10:09 PM

im sorry wat

It's probably an issue with your internet connection, happened to me sometime. Just reload it (You probably already did it)

Rea
10-29-2018, 05:25 AM
I'm kinda in a bind/dilemma here... I only have 2 Draconic Eyes, but it seems that Brahma and Acala will awaken soon. I have both of them, but being F2P, I can't really afford to awaken them both at the meantime. So my question is - which one would be worth to awaken?

Slashley
10-29-2018, 05:31 AM
Bad suggestion: Awaken Brahma. She's super fucking good once Awakened. Acala is basically un-usable before Awakening and decent after, but still pales in comparison to the proper Fire cores like OP OP Svarog and OP OP Uriel.

Better suggestion: JOIN A FUCKING UNION. You shouldn't be having Dragon Eye problems anymore. If you're in active Union that makes like, I dunno, 8 Shards+ per Union event, you shouldn't be having any problems Awakening any and all Hime you have.

Rea
10-29-2018, 05:35 AM
Oh ok. Thanks

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 08:00 AM
Bad suggestion: Awaken Brahma. She's super fucking good once Awakened. Acala is basically un-usable before Awakening and decent after, but still pales in comparison to the proper Fire cores like OP OP Svarog and OP OP Uriel.

Better suggestion: JOIN A FUCKING UNION. You shouldn't be having Dragon Eye problems anymore. If you're in active Union that makes like, I dunno, 8 Shards+ per Union event, you shouldn't be having any problems Awakening any and all Hime you have.

Fuck off buddy, you make it sound like reaching top 100 in ult kills is so easy to do for typical unions.

Also Rea's in the same union I'm in. We've gotten the 6 shards from ranking 51-100 in each of the 4 ranked union events so far, so that's 2.4 eyes by itself. That should also include 1 shard each from the ult kill reward list, so that's another 0.4 eyes. Having only 2 eyes right now is odd, unless Rea's awakened somebody else already?

Dunhere
10-29-2018, 08:21 AM
yo guys, the new Dark SSR Gacha.... what do you guys think? wouldn't it suck if u get a Dark SSR eido thats not the 100% one?

I got the dark kaiser. There are worse things.

Slashley
10-29-2018, 09:33 AM
Fuck off buddy, you make it sound like reaching top 100 in ult kills is so easy to do for typical unions.--Well it should be, since we're talking top3000 players.

Is reaching top3000 really that hard in a game that has... 10k-ish players? I don't think it should be. In fact, I don't think that reaching top1500 should be all that hard.

Apply yourself, expect more from yourself and from others. Mercilessly combine with other Unions in similar situations to cut off dead weight and you should easily find yourself in the top20, even.

Laventale
10-29-2018, 11:21 AM
Well it should be, since we're talking top3000 players.

Is reaching top3000 really that hard in a game that has... 10k-ish players? I don't think it should be. In fact, I don't think that reaching top1500 should be all that hard.

Apply yourself, expect more from yourself and from others. Mercilessly combine with other Unions in similar situations to cut off dead weight and you should easily find yourself in the top20, even.

Just reaching 3kk points makes you top 500, lmao.

Skyryder
10-29-2018, 11:28 AM
So far I've awakened Sol and Satan, and I'm working towards the following:

Hades
Titania
Tyr
Ares
Ea

Which one(s) should I prioritize? I was thinking Hades to further boost my Dark team, but are any of the others "must have" first for their respective element teams?

Laventale
10-29-2018, 11:44 AM
So far I've awakened Sol and Satan, and I'm working towards the following:

Hades
Titania
Tyr
Ares
Ea

Which one(s) should I prioritize? I was thinking Hades to further boost my Dark team, but are any of the others "must have" first for their respective element teams?

Depends, you're giving next to no info whatsoever about your teams. It's not like every single of your himes go into one team and wreck havock on their own. Give us more info on your Dark/Wind/Thunder/Fire and Water teams.

Skyryder
10-29-2018, 12:22 PM
Depends, you're giving next to no info whatsoever about your teams. It's not like every single of your himes go into one team and wreck havock on their own. Give us more info on your Dark/Wind/Thunder/Fire and Water teams.

Sorry, I was more looking for general "in a vacuum, which hime is best awakened" answers, since my teams are nowhere near optimal. My dark team (IMO) is clearly my best team, so the obvious answer was to awaken Hades. But it might take me a while to get another 3 eyes, so I figured I'd ask if there was a better hime to awaken than Hades just by sheer utility regardless of my team comps at the moment.

Fire Team:
Agni
Ares
Svarog
Brynhildr
(Dakki) <- just started lvl'ing
(Scala)

Water Team
Ea
Shiva
SSR Nike
Saraswati

Wind Team
Guan Yu [Aisha]
Cu Chulain
Titania
Oberon
(Azazel)

Thunder Team
Tyr
Jupiter
Athena
[Thunder] Artemis

Dark Team
Satan (Awakened)
Osiris
Dark Amaterasu
Hades

Aidoru
10-29-2018, 01:31 PM
Is your Svarog awakened? if not then her.

Skyryder
10-29-2018, 02:21 PM
Is your Svarog awakened? if not then her.

Svarog is not awakened, but she's still a ways away, whereas the rest of the list of himes I gave are ready to be awakened presently.

Slashley
10-29-2018, 02:24 PM
Svarog is not awakened, but she's still a ways away, whereas the rest of the list of himes I gave are ready to be awakened presently.Svarog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Titania >> rest.

GET
SVAROG
AWAKENED
YESTERDAY

Dunhere
10-29-2018, 02:26 PM
Svarog is not awakened, but she's still a ways away, whereas the rest of the list of himes I gave are ready to be awakened presently.

If, as you say, it's likely to take a while to collect the eyes, then hold out for Svarog. She's worth the wait

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 02:30 PM
hi guys
somebody could answer questions
the acumulative eidolon of my friends work without me have the whole 5 same element eidolon?
in burst dmg, the buff element up will affect the dmg too?
the assist pasive of the girls affect the whole team???like these with atk up and def up
the pride weapon work with the current hp or it use the hp already lost
what do these new crit buff o.O¿

Rea
10-29-2018, 02:32 PM
Fuck off buddy, you make it sound like reaching top 100 in ult kills is so easy to do for typical unions.

Also Rea's in the same union I'm in. We've gotten the 6 shards from ranking 51-100 in each of the 4 ranked union events so far, so that's 2.4 eyes by itself. That should also include 1 shard each from the ult kill reward list, so that's another 0.4 eyes. Having only 2 eyes right now is odd, unless Rea's awakened somebody else already?

Yeah, I just awakened Uriel

Skyryder
10-29-2018, 02:41 PM
If, as you say, it's likely to take a while to collect the eyes, then hold out for Svarog. She's worth the wait

Well, if I had to guesstimate, by the time I get her to Max break + Lvl 80, I'll probably have at least 2 eyes again (My Fire Team is the weakest just in terms of himes/grid so I don't use it very often) ^^;

But given the comments, I should ask the naive question why she's so good awakened? Is her damage output that high?

Slashley
10-29-2018, 03:05 PM
hi guys
somebody could answer questionsEugh... your grammar is something else... but fine.
the acumulative eidolon of my friends work without me have the whole 5 same element eidolon?If we're talking about Anubis and Managarm, then yes, you can use them without having 5 Eidolons of the same type. If you're talking about the 50% event ones, no, never do.
in burst dmg, the buff element up will affect the dmg too?Yes? All types of buffs give more burst damage.
the assist pasive of the girls affect the whole team???like these with atk up and def upNo. Only the "5% more HP to everyone" applies to the whole team (even from backrow) - otherwise passives are self-only.
the pride weapon work with the current hp or it use the hp already lost Pride weapons give you 10% Assault at slvl20, plus a bonus on HP lost. They're at SR level at 85% HP, SSR level at 70% HP and keep getting better as you get more hurt. Pride weapons are GOOD.
what do these new crit buff o.O¿They only work with elemental advantage. You have a low chance of doing X% more damage per attack/skill/burst. Both the chance to do extra damage and how much extra damage the critical hit does varies greatly depending on skill.
But given the comments, I should ask the naive question why she's so good awakened? Is her damage output that high?There's two kinds of Fire teams: Ones with Svarog, and ones without.

Svarog is complete fucking bullshit OP because they basically typoed the max damage of her first ability. When the rest of her abilities are also great, well... fuck Svarog. Probably the strongest SSR in the game by a wide margin. Ummm... well, Uriel might also be up there... but a wide margin between those two and the next one, for sure.

Skyryder
10-29-2018, 03:10 PM
There's two kinds of Fire teams: Ones with Svarog, and ones without.

Svarog is complete fucking bullshit OP because they basically typoed the max damage of her first ability. When the rest of her abilities are also great, well... fuck Svarog. Probably the strongest SSR in the game by a wide margin. Ummm... well, Uriel might also be up there... but a wide margin between those two and the next one, for sure.

Got it, so I should Awaken her before the nerf.... ^^;

But besides her, I guess Titania is the next best option based on your last post?

Kitty
10-29-2018, 03:16 PM
Got it, so I should Awaken her before the nerf.... ^^;

But besides her, I guess Titania is the next best option based on your last post?

If you have Hercules... or Cybele U/Azazel.. Titania AW is fucking amazing
too bad Hercs' nuke caps at 760-770k

Slashley
10-29-2018, 03:29 PM
Got it, so I should Awaken her before the nerf.... ^^;Nerf? What nerf. They should've nerfed her in days after releasing her, but here we are three years and an Awakening later and bitch is still crazy. Don't think a nerf is going to happen.
But besides her, I guess Titania is the next best option based on your last post?Correct. Titania is pretty weak pre-Awakening, but she's a BEAST afterwards. Capable to getting a bonus 45 burst for herself and 30 for somebody else every 4t is huge, not to mention her ability to give somebody a massive combo+ boost for 3/4 turns.

She's vital for many Wind strats (such as chain-gun bursting), but... also a complete bitch to use. Since you need to manually use her buffs every four turns. That gets old really fast.
too bad Hercs' nuke caps at 760-770k700k actually. If you're doing 770k, then you're literally doing twice her damage cap.

tidalwake
10-29-2018, 03:53 PM
Just confirming something to make sure I didn't misunderstand. Does Element Resist down count towards Def Down cap?

If they do, what would be a better replacement for Diana: SSR Art for 20% vs 15%, or SSR Tsuku for the 15% light resist which would give me a better debuff hit rate?

Slashley
10-29-2018, 03:56 PM
Just confirming something to make sure I didn't misunderstand. Does Element Resist down count towards Def Down cap?Correct.

For the rest of your question... I didn't really understand, but you'll probably want SSR Tsuku AND SSR Artemis just because they're SSRs, and SSRs are good for you. Herc can cover the rest of the debuff cap for you if you want. If this is a Miracle Ticket question, then come back and ask once Miracle Ticket is actually out. There's no real reason to plan anything until that happens.

tidalwake
10-29-2018, 05:29 PM
Correct.

For the rest of your question... I didn't really understand, but you'll probably want SSR Tsuku AND SSR Artemis just because they're SSRs, and SSRs are good for you. Herc can cover the rest of the debuff cap for you if you want. If this is a Miracle Ticket question, then come back and ask once Miracle Ticket is actually out. There's no real reason to plan anything until that happens.

Yeah, it was sort of a Miracle Ticket question, also to know what to keep an eye out for in any boosted gacha that might pop up. SSR Art was in one not too long ago but wasn't sure which was better. Anyway, thanks for the confirmation of the other point.

Kuso
10-29-2018, 06:01 PM
Yeah, it was sort of a Miracle Ticket question, also to know what to keep an eye out for in any boosted gacha that might pop up. SSR Art was in one not too long ago but wasn't sure which was better. Anyway, thanks for the confirmation of the other point.
I'd say SSR art is better. At least she has a 20% a frame debuff. Tsuku's 15% light res down gradually become worse with the 20% c frame debuff we would get later and died upon the appearance of 30% light res down.

Ssr art and tsuku will get powercrept, but at least ssr art is still ok to use (she's still a recommendation in jp wiki's mtix consultation while tsuku was dead long time ago)

Dunhere
10-29-2018, 07:55 PM
If they do, what would be a better replacement for Diana: SSR Art for 20% vs 15%, or SSR Tsuku for the 15% light resist which would give me a better debuff hit rate?

Artemis is a direct replacement for Diana. Tsukuyomi stacks with Diana.

Kuso
10-29-2018, 08:22 PM
My main ele is fire, so I tend to struggle a lot against water (GO and access q). I know I should make a thunder team but my luck with thunder himes sucks, so I need some advice

Here's my SSR list: imgur.com/a/AR6xVLf

About eidolon, I have MLB heca, flatbird, takemikazuchi and a 0LB anubis (this here is the reason why dark is still a choice despite how shitty my dark himes are compared to other ele)

bigblackcock
10-29-2018, 08:34 PM
My main ele is fire, so I tend to struggle a lot against water (GO and access q). I know I should make a thunder team but my luck with thunder himes sucks, so I need some advice

Here's my SSR list: imgur.com/a/AR6xVLf

About eidolon, I have MLB heca, flatbird, takemikazuchi and a 0LB anubis (this here is the reason why dark is still a choice despite how shitty my dark himes are compared to other ele)

to be honest, asking for 2nd element and saying that your luck witht hunder hime sucks made me think you're somewhat new player with not that much SSR kamis.
then i open the pic and be like "...is he serious? with this much SSR kami in all element he should have balanced all of his weapon grids"
in my opinion, 2nd team is something more suitable for new players, players with this much SSR kami like yours should just balance all of his grids as he can make a good team for them and counter all elements
personally, i would go fo dark as you have anubis, 100% eido are kinda rare so having 1 with no good use is a waste.
if not for it, i would go for light or something, but again..i think you should aim to balance all of them

Kuso
10-29-2018, 08:58 PM
to be honest, asking for 2nd element and saying that your luck witht hunder hime sucks made me think you're somewhat new player with not that much SSR kamis.
then i open the pic and be like "...is he serious? with this much SSR kami in all element he should have balanced all of his weapon grids"
in my opinion, 2nd team is something more suitable for new players, players with this much SSR kami like yours should just balance all of his grids as he can make a good team for them and counter all elements
personally, i would go fo dark as you have anubis, 100% eido are kinda rare so having 1 with no good use is a waste.
if not for it, i would go for light or something, but again..i think you should aim to balance all of them

Right now Im not done with fire yet (need 2 more hime, and FLB more weapon) so skill up weapon/awaken hime/mtix other elements are not possible. 2nd team is only for fighting against water anyway so I want to choose a team that dont require more investment for that role.

I've been investing too much on fire, so turning back isnt an option right now anyway

VeryVoodoo
10-29-2018, 10:28 PM
Right now Im not done with fire yet (need 2 more hime, and FLB more weapon) so skill up weapon/awaken hime/mtix other elements are not possible. 2nd team is only for fighting against water anyway so I want to choose a team that dont require more investment for that role.

I've been investing too much on fire, so turning back isnt an option right now anyway

Lol, in that case, you shouldn't say something like your "luck with thunder himes sucks" (considering that you basically have pretty much all of them) and say something more like "I'm too lazy to work on more than 1 grid so I'm just trying to one-trick-pony as a single element." I basically thought the same thing captainnoob did when I saw your question coupled with your pics.

As for countering water AQs and GOs with fire, it's definitely possible, but yes if you're going in with elemental weakness and have incomplete grids, then you should expect pain. I was able to clear jorm GO with my fire team just for fun, and the team from your pic seems to have all the ideal fire himes needed for it. Though if you're going against water, you probably want to replace out Dakki with something else... maybe AW Ares? Anyway as long as you have a decently built up grid for it, I imagine you'll be able to manage just fine... so keep working on your grid I guess? Also it seems from your pics, you play on dmm version, which means your AQs go up to 5 (or 6 now?) there I guess, while most of the players here are from the Nutaku version so personally I myself don't have any experience with AQ5s or AQ6s. But again, I imagine they are probably clear-able even with element disadvantage as long as your grid is up to the standard. So just stop being lazy with grids I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kuso
10-29-2018, 10:55 PM
Lol, in that case, you shouldn't say something like your "luck with thunder himes sucks" (considering that you basically have pretty much all of them) and say something more like "I'm too lazy to work on more than 1 grid so I'm just trying to one-trick-pony as a single element." I basically thought the same thing captainnoob did when I saw your question coupled with your pics.

As for countering water AQs and GOs with fire, it's definitely possible, but yes if you're going in with elemental weakness and have incomplete grids, then you should expect pain. I was able to clear jorm GO with my fire team just for fun, and the team from your pic seems to have all the ideal fire himes needed for it. Though if you're going against water, you probably want to replace out Dakki with something else... maybe AW Ares? Anyway as long as you have a decently built up grid for it, I imagine you'll be able to manage just fine... so keep working on your grid I guess? Also it seems from your pics, you play on dmm version, which means your AQs go up to 5 (or 6 now?) there I guess, while most of the players here are from the Nutaku version so personally I myself don't have any experience with AQ5s or AQ6s. But again, I imagine they are probably clear-able even with element disadvantage as long as your grid is up to the standard. So just stop being lazy with grids I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My thunder team lacks 2 crucial himes (unleashed baal and thunder aphro), not to mention I have to stick to charles blast + mamon so the damage is greatly lowered. That element is my weakest.

Someone in my friend list has 74k atk on his soul on wind team (shingen build btw) and he can take mvp on high fire rags easily. That's what I'm aiming to reach (and it wont be easy unless I focus on only 1 ele). Not like Im lazy y'know

The GO boss will change in the future (the list will be cthugha - turtle - icarus - sandalphon - barong - jack lantern) and while my thunder team can beat the turtle, it took like 20 mins to clear (my fire team can clear other GO in less than 10 min) so I need something else to deal with water GO (just in case they might change it in the future again)

Same thing with access 5th layer, I gave up on 6th layer already since thunder team is too weak to handle it

Maybe I can deal with them in the future when my fire grid is done? But right now, nope. I need something other than fire and thunder

VeryVoodoo
10-29-2018, 11:14 PM
My thunder team lacks 2 crucial himes (unleashed baal and thunder aphro), not to mention I have to stick to charles blast + mamon so the damage is greatly lowered. That element is my weakest.

Someone in my friend list has 74k atk on his soul on wind team (shingen build btw) and he can take mvp on high fire rags easily. That's what I'm aiming to reach (and it wont be easy unless I focus on only 1 ele). Not like Im lazy y'know

The GO boss will change in the future (the list will be cthugha - turtle - icarus - sandalphon - barong - jack lantern) and while my thunder team can beat the turtle, it took like 20 mins to clear (my fire team can clear other GO in less than 10 min) so I need something else to deal with water GO (just in case they might change it in the future again)

Same thing with access 5th layer, I gave up on 6th layer already since thunder team is too weak to handle it

Maybe I can deal with them in the future when my fire grid is done? But right now, nope. I need something other than fire and thunder

You make it almost sound like you need every single SSR hime for an element in order for it to be worth using. For the record, that's not true for the content you were originally asking about (AQs and GOs). That content can be cleared even with SR-only teams. Though I do agree that baal and aphro are definitely crucial for thunder. But with the amount of SSR himes in your pics, you should really not be having trouble with that content. Your original post stated you "struggle a lot against water" AQ + Go content. Now it just seems to be a matter of the time it takes to clear I guess, so it's become a different matter it seems. Anyway if I had access to all those himes, hell I'd probably be AAB'ing every element's GOs instead of just only with fire for quetz currently (and yes, I'm aware the current GOs we have will change later on). As for high rags, we don't have them here yet, so I have no experience with them. So I can only wish you luck in your quest to clear them with elemental weakness I guess. :>

Kuso
10-29-2018, 11:35 PM
You make it almost sound like you need every single SSR hime for an element in order for it to be worth using. For the record, that's not true for the content you were originally asking about (AQs and GOs). That content can be cleared even with SR-only teams. Though I do agree that baal and aphro are definitely crucial for thunder. But with the amount of SSR himes in your pics, you should really not be having trouble with that content. Your original post stated you "struggle a lot against water" AQ + Go content. Now it just seems to be a matter of the time it takes to clear I guess, so it's become a different matter it seems. Anyway if I had access to all those himes, hell I'd probably be AAB'ing every element's GOs instead of just only with fire for quetz currently (and yes, I'm aware the current GOs we have will change later on). As for high rags, we don't have them here yet, so I have no experience with them. So I can only wish you luck in your quest to clear them with elemental weakness I guess. :>

You are right about the struggle part with water GO (sorry, i should be more clear about it). But against AQ 5th layer, my thunder team is indeed struggle with it (cant stun the boss in 5 turn, usually get 3-4 himes killed on the process)

And well, you certainly dont need all SSRs to make an element worth using, but you need some certain ones (like baal in thunder) to make it worth using over other elements. And since I dont have them, it's better to choose a 2nd ele to work with.

Maybe someone can clear access q 5th and 6th layer with sr himes, but it's like solo high rags (doable but not recommended). Those layer are the contents that need some investment after all.

Also I feel like this has derailed somewhat, isnt it?

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 12:04 AM
You are right about the struggle part with water GO (sorry, i should be more clear about it). But against AQ 5th layer, my thunder team is indeed struggle with it (cant stun the boss in 5 turn, usually get 3-4 himes killed on the process)

And well, you certainly dont need all SSRs to make an element worth using, but you need some certain ones (like baal in thunder) to make it worth using over other elements. And since I dont have them, it's better to choose a 2nd ele to work with.

Maybe someone can clear access q 5th and 6th layer with sr himes, but it's like solo high rags (doable but not recommended). Those layer are the contents that need some investment after all.

AQ5+6 aren't anywhere near the difficulty of soloing high rags. It honestly just sounds you like have a bad thunder grid since those hime and hercules shouldn't have any problem with AQ5+6(to be fair I haven't seen water's 2nd round yet on AQ6, but AQ6 is kind of a joke so far) or any water GO with a decent grid.

VeryVoodoo
10-30-2018, 12:09 AM
But against AQ 5th layer, my thunder team is indeed struggle with it (cant stun the boss in 5 turn, usually get 3-4 himes killed on the process)
Hmm, out of curiosity is it possible for you to show a pic of your thunder wpn grid for reference?

My thunder team is a lot more limited than your thunder team both in terms of quantity and probably quality as well.

Here's what I'm using for thunder currently for reference (ignore the thunder Michael as sub, I got her just this week so she's not lvl'ed up yet, she'll probably replace Astraea later on) and also the grid I'm using currently, though sometimes I switch a few wpns in it (everything is max SL of course): https://imgur.com/a/USXPgvG

Is this currently not good enough to clear AQ5s? :fear:

You may be right. I could just be speaking out of my ass, since I have no experience with AQ5s as of yet. I've also invested 0$ on my thunder team. Somehow, I still feel like I'll be able to clear it when it comes here though. It can't be that much more difficult than water GOs right? Like even if it was twice as difficult, it would still be easily cleared I think? :think:

Nah, this is the general discussion thread after all, and we're just generally discussing the game, so I'm sure it's fine. :>

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 12:50 AM
AQ5+6 aren't anywhere near the difficulty of soloing high rags. It honestly just sounds you like have a bad thunder grid since those hime and hercules shouldn't have any problem with AQ5+6(to be fair I haven't seen water's 2nd round yet on AQ6, but AQ6 is kind of a joke so far) or any water GO with a decent grid.

Indeed they aren't. What you are saying is BS.
I even cleared it with off-ele.
Tbh you have almost in every element the current meta.
You are just lazy and don't have a leveled Grid.

Please don't say something like High Rags = AQ5/6 = same difficulty.
Because thats nonsense.

Just start to level your grid!

VeryVoodoo
10-30-2018, 12:59 AM

Because thats nonsense.

I don't think he was saying High rags = AQ5/6 in terms of difficulty. I think he was more just making a reference to my post about clearing AQs with SR-only teams as being doable just like solo'ing high rags is doable, but that neither would be the norm. Maybe it was a bad comparison. But considering he's aiming to try and mvp high rags with elemental weakness, I'm sure he knows the difference in difficulty levels between the two, and probably doesn't need the same thing pointed out multiple times.

Kuso
10-30-2018, 01:11 AM

Because thats nonsense.

How about trying reading again. I said "clearing AQ 5th and 6th with SR himes". Moreover they are similar in "doable but not recommended" sense, not that their diff is similar

AQ6 water 2nd stage is a 1 ball boss with 5 times water dmg (normal) or aoe water dmg (raging) with 600k hp recoil dmg

I already cleared all non water AQ6/GO with fire team anyway. All other element except water is not a problem. My problem is I need another thing to deal with all water content, and my thunder grid will take ways too much effort to be able to do it

I have almost all Hime needed for other ele, but then that ele cant even compared to my fire team anyway so why bother? (If you mention tower, I already cleared upto 12-14th floor of past towers ) That's why go all the way with fire is my way to go.

VeryVoodoo
10-30-2018, 01:22 AM
I'd still like to see a pic of your current thunder wpns grid if possible, just as a reference for myself to know what you're working with. I've seen the pic of your himes already.

Just for my personal curiosity, since when AQ5s finally come here, I'll have a better idea of what to expect I guess. My other post shows my current team/grid equipped for thunder as well. I want to figure out how that might fare against AQ5s roughly. :>

Is it that you don't have any thunder SSR wpns farmed from past events? Or just haven't SL'ed them? If you have the weapons, but just haven't SL'ed them yet, then it shouldn't be a problem. You can just SL them later on and should then no longer have any problem with any water content with the himes you have. If you don't have the weapons at all though, then yea, I guess that could be a problem, unless you whale up gacha wpns to put in your grid. Is that what you mean when you say it would be too much effort?

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 01:25 AM
How about trying reading again. I said "clearing AQ 5th and 6th with SR himes". Moreover they are similar in "doable but not recommended" sense, not that their diff is similar

AQ6 water 2nd stage is a 1 ball boss with 5 times water dmg (normal) or aoe water dmg (raging) with 600k hp recoil dmg

I already cleared all non water AQ6/GO with fire team anyway. All other element except water is not a problem. My problem is I need another thing to deal with all water content, and my thunder grid will take ways too much effort to be able to do it

I have almost all Hime needed for other ele, but then that ele cant even compared to my fire team anyway so why bother? (If you mention tower, I already cleared upto 12-14th floor of past towers ) That's why go all the way with fire is my way to go.

Again those aren't in the same realms of doable. Anyone with a decent endgame grid could slap some on element SRs and clear AQ5 with a solid end game grid. But you need a super whale grid and specific himes for rags, but whatever.

Anyway, if you really don't want to work on thunder just do whatever one you're furthest along on. None of the stuff you'll want to do with that grid is hard enough that it really matters. Your light himes are good enough for any solo content and would probably be the most useful in the current dmm meta.

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 01:36 AM
I'd still like to see a pic of your current thunder wpns grid if possible, just as a reference for myself to know what you're working with. I've seen the pic of your himes already.

Just for my personal curiosity, since when AQ5s finally come here, I'll have a better idea of what to expect I guess. My other post shows my current team/grid equipped for thunder as well. I want to figure out how that might fare against AQ5s roughly. :>

Is it that you don't have any thunder SSR wpns farmed from past events? Or just haven't SL'ed them? If you have the weapons, but just haven't SL'ed them yet, then it shouldn't be a problem. You can just SL them later on and should then no longer have any problem with any water content with the himes you have. If you don't have the weapons at all though, then yea, I guess that could be a problem, unless you whale up gacha wpns to put in your grid. Is that what you mean when you say it would be too much effort?

Right now I can neither open the game (work time) nor open imgur (error for whatever reason). Will show you later

Kuso
10-30-2018, 03:32 AM

Here's it: imgur.com/gallery/Uo3J89D
For further info: only the 0LB charles blast is SL20, the rest are SL5 or lower. The phantom gun is here just for more stat because replacing it with a SL1 weapon wont do shit

I need to skill up 2 more FLB fire weap and the phantom weapons so even with daily normal gacha, I dont have enough spare to skill up this grid

Unregistered
10-30-2018, 04:31 AM
Here's it: imgur.com/gallery/Uo3J89D
For further info: only the 0LB charles blast is SL20, the rest are SL5 or lower. The phantom gun is here just for more stat because replacing it with a SL1 weapon wont do shit

I need to skill up 2 more FLB fire weap and the phantom weapons so even with daily normal gacha, I dont have enough spare to skill up this grid

Then just level your grid, I can't understand why you don't do it.
To steal MVP in high rags you go full damage.
Get that D'Art weapon out and farm Shingen relic.
Let other people do the debuff.

Tbh you have a good team that can clear without problems AQ5/6 but you are just too lazy to level it.
Unless you want to tell me that your fire grid isn't leveled.
You need 8months to have 6 grids at 100% assault+.

Kuso
10-30-2018, 07:51 PM
Then just level your grid, I can't understand why you don't do it.
To steal MVP in high rags you go full damage.
Get that D'Art weapon out and farm Shingen relic.
Let other people do the debuff.

Tbh you have a good team that can clear without problems AQ5/6 but you are just too lazy to level it.
Unless you want to tell me that your fire grid isn't leveled.
You need 8months to have 6 grids at 100% assault+.

I told you already. I need to skill up like 2 more FLB weapon, which will cost like 70 SL4 SR weapons. After that would be phantom weapons + saving for future fire heavenly treasure weapon (which need more skill xp to skill up).

And even after those, it would be time for water grid (required to farm fire magna cuz fire main) and either light or dark grid.
The priority wont change unless I manage to randomly pull some OP thunder hime that make thunder worth using.
And I dont have any intention to do high rags with thunder team to begin with. Just leave it to fire grid tbh (I will leech in water rags anyway)

KTA
10-30-2018, 11:10 PM
So I rolled a Chernobog, Ares, and a God Kaiser Dragoon recently. I noticed that all Kaiser Dragoons all have pretty insane stats and really good elemental summon effects, and most of my grid right now is made up of Lvl85 SR Light weapons. Should I like, save orbs to Limit Break it or something? I've been saving up a lot of SR Eidolons that have +1's on them b.c. idk what to do with them...

Chernobog feels pretty good to use now that I've gotten her to Lvl75. Is it possible to just build a Dark team around her and a bunch of SRs?

And lol, I have no idea what to do with Ares, except pair her up with SSR Beelzebub + SR Fire Eligos and go semi-suicide squad.

Cobblemaniac
10-31-2018, 12:55 AM
I told you already. I need to skill up like 2 more FLB weapon, which will cost like 70 SL4 SR weapons. After that would be phantom weapons + saving for future fire heavenly treasure weapon (which need more skill xp to skill up).

And even after those, it would be time for water grid (required to farm fire magna cuz fire main) and either light or dark grid.
The priority wont change unless I manage to randomly pull some OP thunder hime that make thunder worth using.
And I dont have any intention to do high rags with thunder team to begin with. Just leave it to fire grid tbh (I will leech in water rags anyway)

Your justification for not building on your thunder team seems to be based more in the fact that you don't have Baal U from what I've been seeing. Just to indicate: you don't need to hit debuff cap to have a functional team. What this also means is that you're severely limiting yourself with Mammon + relic sniper shot all the time, because D'Art is quite frankly a deadweight soul all things considered.

Your thunder spread is way better than you're giving it credit for given all this consideration. Let's consider:

Shingen sniper shot + Marduk AW + Raiko + Mammon + Diancecht (sub Justitia and Cyclops) already gives you:
1. Capped atk break. 40% def break. 10% def break less does hurt a bit until you realise end game content basically all but eliminates debuff play, at least to the point where it becomes irrelevant, but even then you could fill in the gaps with some Nidhoggr friends.
2. Fast burst. Shingen does Shingen things. Marduk does Marduk things. Raiko does Raiko things. I don't exactly need to explain what those things are I hope
3. Diancecht. 3 heal skills + cd reset during burst. In a fast burst team. Your answer for sustainability.

Sub Mammon for Brahma in cases where debuff play is basically invalid (aka tower. Well yes I know water tower was ages ago, but any other anti debuff areas apply).

Bad luck with thunder team? I'd thunk your setup's plenty functional if you put in the effort to up your grid. Not enough SLs for grids? It's just a matter of time isn't it? DMM gemcha already saves so much time and the new skill levelling system takes like no effort at all.

So I rolled a Chernobog, Ares, and a God Kaiser Dragoon recently. I noticed that all Kaiser Dragoons all have pretty insane stats and really good elemental summon effects, and most of my grid right now is made up of Lvl85 SR Light weapons. Should I like, save orbs to Limit Break it or something? I've been saving up a lot of SR Eidolons that have +1's on them b.c. idk what to do with them...

Chernobog feels pretty good to use now that I've gotten her to Lvl75. Is it possible to just build a Dark team around her and a bunch of SRs?

And lol, I have no idea what to do with Ares, except pair her up with SSR Beelzebub + SR Fire Eligos and go semi-suicide squad.

I'd recommend you get one Kaiser for each element before going to LB your God Kaiser. That said, you can only buy the Kaisers once, so don't count on the shop as your LB heaven.

You might be able to scrape by with an SR only dark team + Cherno, but don't expect to steamroll stuff. You'll be carried a lot by your grid here. Ares wise... play the waiting game and just build up your grid in the meantime. SSR Beelz isn't really something you'd wanna use if your grid is nonexistent.

Kuso
10-31-2018, 06:23 AM
Your justification for not building on your thunder team seems to be based more in the fact that you don't have Baal U from what I've been seeing. Just to indicate: you don't need to hit debuff cap to have a functional team. What this also means is that you're severely limiting yourself with Mammon + relic sniper shot all the time, because D'Art is quite frankly a deadweight soul all things considered.

Your thunder spread is way better than you're giving it credit for given all this consideration. Let's consider:

Shingen sniper shot + Marduk AW + Raiko + Mammon + Diancecht (sub Justitia and Cyclops) already gives you:
1. Capped atk break. 40% def break. 10% def break less does hurt a bit until you realise end game content basically all but eliminates debuff play, at least to the point where it becomes irrelevant, but even then you could fill in the gaps with some Nidhoggr friends.
2. Fast burst. Shingen does Shingen things. Marduk does Marduk things. Raiko does Raiko things. I don't exactly need to explain what those things are I hope
3. Diancecht. 3 heal skills + cd reset during burst. In a fast burst team. Your answer for sustainability.

Sub Mammon for Brahma in cases where debuff play is basically invalid (aka tower. Well yes I know water tower was ages ago, but any other anti debuff areas apply).

Bad luck with thunder team? I'd thunk your setup's plenty functional if you put in the effort to up your grid. Not enough SLs for grids? It's just a matter of time isn't it? DMM gemcha already saves so much time and the new skill levelling system takes like no effort at all.

You know what? I did forgot about nidhoggr debuff. That certainly makes thunder team easier to make
One question tho, why AW marduk over AW brahma? From what I know, brahma has that 5 turn combo atk and high dmg from vigoras + barrier. Is marduk's 100% burst + extra burst dmg with 1st ability better?

Cobblemaniac
10-31-2018, 08:01 AM
You know what? I did forgot about nidhoggr debuff. That certainly makes thunder team easier to make
One question tho, why AW marduk over AW brahma? From what I know, brahma has that 5 turn combo atk and high dmg from vigoras + barrier. Is marduk's 100% burst + extra burst dmg with 1st ability better?

Brahma's vigor is nice and all until you realise it's actually hard to abuse it cause it lasts only 3t, and it only comes after she bursts. So first of all, you'll have to invest about... 3 turns of GDATA at best to get her to burst, then burst and get vigor and get only 1 turn of GDATA to benefit out of it. If you choose to wait to use GDATA until after she bursts then your team becomes kind of a slowpoke, and you have to consider the fact that you're pretty much only going to get vigor's use in... 3 turns of GDATA and not during a burst unless you use Shingen MEX2, which you probably won't if you need to keep debuffs up with sniper shot. You have space to play around considering Raiko, but when you add it up Brahma's moveset seems to flow much better on paper compared to in practice. Her nuke also basically can't benefit from having vigor because cap. However, that's also why I recommended you drop Mammon for high debuff res bosses, because then you can run Brahma and have Shingen run MEX2.

Marduk on the other hand, while not having GDATA compensates with... basically a couple o buffs in fortress: 20% echo dmg on normal atk, extra 20% echo dmg on burst specifically for herself, and a 2.5k barrier to all. And a 400 HP/t regen on the same skill. And instant burst + inspiration to boot, and that sweet atk break you otherwise wouldn't get with Brahma that helps in some cases (GO being the most notable for you so far I'd wager). And fortress, unlike vigor, buffs dmg as long as it exists, which is a plus considering vigor's blargh scaling.

VeryVoodoo
10-31-2018, 03:34 PM

You will want to aim to buy out all the kaisers from orb shop eventually, as they're the only important/most important items to get in there. Get 1 of each element, starting with the elements you use the most, and you can LB any of the ones you have in the end.

Dark actually has a lot of good/functional SRs that cover debuffs and general use pretty well. So depending on what SRs you have, yes you can very easily create a functional strong team with SRs around cherno. Off the top of my head: nyar, lu bu, beelze, dark diana, bastet, balor, (eresh too if you need the heals I guess)... plenty of choices to create a functional team with. Most of your power will still of course come from your grid in such a setup.

And as was pointed out in the above post, same with your ares question. With AW Ares and SSR beelze, you can mow down most general content if you have a powerful enough grid to back it up. Without a grid though, you'll just die horribly fast (it's a kill-or-be-killed type setup after all xD).

Aidoru
11-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Update notes say:

-The expert daily quests are no longer limited with time and are now available twice daily.

Weren't they already available twice daily...? Or are they saying the 30 minute gem quest are no longer available?

Delete
11-01-2018, 12:04 AM
I don't really get the change on Gem daily quest on this update. There where already 2/day (seems they count for daily missions now), but it reads like the half hour time are axed. Is the end for Gem farm?

nut
11-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Is Odin worth awakening? She is my only awakenable hime atm but her attention seem like suicide.

Slashley
11-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Is Odin worth awakening? She is my only awakenable hime atm but her attention seem like suicide.It's still an upgrade, but it isn't much. The biggest thing is her ability to not die once.

Really, if they were going to Awaken her, the previous balance patch should've just been for the Awakening. It's really lackluster - you mostly gain from base atk and increased base comborate.

nut
11-01-2018, 01:46 AM
It's still an upgrade, but it isn't much. The biggest thing is her ability to not die once.

Really, if they were going to Awaken her, the previous balance patch should've just been for the Awakening. It's really lackluster - you mostly gain from base atk and increased base comborate.

Hmm, since I don't have any other hime to awaken, and have 7 eyes atm, I think I'll give her that upgrade (after my next pull).
About the not die once, does that work again DATA :think:

Slashley
11-01-2018, 01:48 AM
--
About the not die once, does that work again DATA :think:What?

I don't know the specifics how Guts works (not sure how Nutaku translated it). I assume that when she dies, she instead lives with 1 HP and retains all her buffs. If you buff Guts again (7t CD), she'll be able to live through another attack.

nut
11-01-2018, 01:53 AM
What?

I don't know the specifics how Guts works (not sure how Nutaku translated it). I assume that when she dies, she instead lives with 1 HP and retains all her buffs. If you buff Guts again (7t CD), she'll be able to live through another attack.

I mean if she about to die but instead live with 1 HP and enemy on a double attack, will the second attack kill her?

Kuso
11-01-2018, 01:57 AM
I mean if she about to die but instead live with 1 HP and enemy on a double attack, will the second attack kill her?

The 1hp heal happen after the attack is done, so she would be hit 2-3 times then healed, then the regen/status will proc afterward
The guts(?) users hate status because of that

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 03:35 AM
I got Athena, Brahma and Jupiter as my Thunder team member (and Dart hp relic gun)
Any advice for this?

Saeleyna
11-01-2018, 04:36 AM
If I'm short 1-2 weapons to MLB a weapon that can be bought via orichalcon, any reason not to? Based on the rate of events coming out that have weapons to FLB, it seems like if you can decently clear GO quests you'll always be ahead of the curve on Orichalcon needed, unless they're going to be heavily required for future events/items coming out.

VeryVoodoo
11-01-2018, 04:40 AM
If I'm short 1-2 weapons to MLB a weapon that can be bought via orichalcon, any reason not to? Based on the rate of events coming out that have weapons to FLB, it seems like if you can decently clear GO quests you'll always be ahead of the curve on Orichalcon needed, unless they're going to be heavily required for future events/items coming out.

If you're farming all the oris available each week, I'm pretty sure you'll always be ahead in oris even after FLB'ing all the f2p event weapons we get to FLB.

So yea, you should be good to use the extras. Also the ori shop is supposed to get specific ori-only SSR wpns, but I don't know when they release in the shop. They obviously didn't release here with them already in it unfortunately.

Saeleyna
11-01-2018, 05:11 AM
If you're farming all the oris available each week, I'm pretty sure you'll always be ahead in oris even after FLB'ing all the f2p event weapons we get to FLB.

So yea, you should be good to use the extras. Also the ori shop is supposed to get specific ori-only SSR wpns, but I don't know when they release in the shop. They obviously didn't release here with them already in it unfortunately.

Awesome thanks sort of figured as much but wanted to make sure before I spent them.

On the topic of guild order, was hoping to get some quick advice for finishing out the missions on this cycle. Unfortunately will only be able to get 18/20 (at 17 right now), with my 2 remaining missions being 3 R kami and 15 turn limit. I only have Michael and SSR Artemis for SSR kamis and only 1 light kami with a cleanse (Belebog), and due to the nature of Dullahan been running Aphrodite for a cleanse. My comp that I can reliably clear it with is:

Andromeda
Belebog
SSR Artemis
Aphrodite
Michael

15 turn count is unlikely happening with this comp, and I don't have any R light kami with a cleanse making me at an impasse for what to do. I've tried swapping to Shingen with sniper shot for the PF buff, but had some issues staying alive due to the 4th wave (and screwing up a bit admittedly), but I might be able to make it work. I've also tried swapping Belebog out for Sequana for another cleanse + clearing with 3 R kamis, but having 2 water kami in the party makes things like the gorgon's burst attacks a pain (last fight gorgon's burst hit Sequana 3 times instantly killer her and Aphro twice >_<). My light weapon grid is I'd say above average but could still use some work - 6 light SSR, 3 light SR, 1 water SSR. Below is all skills listed, most skills are ~level 8 with Phoenix bow MLB and at skill level 24.

atk up (++) x2
atk (+) x4
atk up x1
hp up (+)
hp up x3
Pride
light heal max amount (++)/heal up (++) - what's this even coming from?

Kitty
11-01-2018, 05:17 AM
yikes haruhi suzumiya

but double yikes theyre adding yuki oh god that'll make the pedophiles happy
smh japs

plz don't add kyon's little sister

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 07:14 AM
and only 1 light kami with a cleanse (Belebog)

Don't you have Attar ? (she was free raid Kamihime in Yam's event one month ago)
I honestly wonder why people forget about her, when she's such a good pick in this GO.

Saeleyna
11-01-2018, 08:09 AM
Don't you have Attar ? (she was free raid Kamihime in Yam's event one month ago)
I honestly wonder why people forget about her, when she's such a good pick in this GO.

Does her heal get a cleanse added to it on leveling? She's only level 50 for me right now and no cleanse listed in her abilities.

Gludateton
11-01-2018, 08:23 AM
Does her heal get a cleanse added to it on leveling? She's only level 50 for me right now and no cleanse listed in her abilities.

Yes, her heal gets cleanse added at 75 lvl.
In overall I think your weapons' skill levels are quite underleveled, but with SSR Artemis you should be capable of clearing both 15T and 3x R missions. Unfortunately there're only two days left.

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Yes, her heal gets cleanse added at 75 lvl.
In overall I think your weapons' skill levels are quite underleveled, but with SSR Artemis you should be capable of clearing both 15T and 3x R missions. Unfortunately there're only two days left.

"65" for SR

Gludateton
11-01-2018, 01:08 PM
"65" for SR

Indeed, my bad.
Hard to get 75 lvl when max level for SRs is 70.

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 03:39 PM
How good the.new sr kami, Sati, is?
I use her today and for some reason her first ability put a light resistance down debuff to the event boss. Which is strange cause the description says it puts a def normal def down, and the wiki says that she just deal massive damage to a dark enemy.

WTF she really Does?

Slashley
11-01-2018, 03:45 PM
How good the.new sr kami, Sati, is?
I use her today and for some reason her first ability put a light resistance down debuff to the event boss. Which is strange cause the description says it puts a def normal def down, and the wiki says that she just deal massive damage to a dark enemy.

WTF she really Does?The way I wrote it into the The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) is "6x Dark nuke + light-res- (-10%)"
So tons of damage to Dark type, and always Light Res-.

Can't be arsed to check did I write that right or wrong all that time ago, though.

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Did that skill get upgraded already or not? The base version isn't supposed to inflict a light resist debuff, but the + version is.

HugMeTender
11-02-2018, 08:59 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the difference between Character ATT and regular ATT matter less the higher your assault levels get?

The order of which factors are additive and which are multiplicative are killing my brain. I'll do the math one way and it barely seems like a difference and another way results in ridiculous numbers.

I'm getting fairly close to maxing the skill levels on my Thunder grid (obviously not ALL assault, but a good deal of it), and am starting to not really notice a damage difference between using a Huanlong(?) vs. an Amaru (for example).

Slashley
11-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the difference between Character ATT and regular ATT matter less the higher your assault levels get?Do you mean Character Atk and Elemental Atk? For some reason the Elemental word is omitted in Eidolons.

I'd say that it matters more the higher you go. However, keep in mind if you play with elemental advantage and an offensive Relic weapon, you already have 75% Elemental. So if you have ~120% Assault, 75% Elemental and your own Eidolon is Amaru, then you're at ~120% Character and 120% Elemental. Thus, if you pick a 45% Character Huanglong or 45% Elemental Amaru will give you the same amount of damage output.

HugMeTender
11-02-2018, 09:19 AM
However, keep in mind if you play with elemental advantage and an offensive Relic weapon, you already have 75% Elemental.

Ffs, I forgot about advantage and the weapon. So basically, since I run D'Art with her HP gun, I should always pick Elemental Attack. I really want to run Herc, but I feel like I'd be sacrificing much needed debuffs to do so. Mammon and Tyr are just not enough.

I tend to use Thunder the most off element too since my Thunder team seems to Auto better than my other elements.

AutoCrimson
11-02-2018, 12:00 PM
i will ask surprisingly idiotic q - is it me or they "forgot" the "UNLOCK/LOCK" toggle on accessories, after last update?

Gludateton
11-02-2018, 12:48 PM
i will ask surprisingly idiotic q - is it me or they "forgot" the "UNLOCK/LOCK" toggle on accessories, after last update?

That's a very good question. No it's not only you, there's no lock/unlock button, or I can't see it.

jaggerjackzxc
11-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Anyone noticed that Odin AW counterattack is bugged?
She takes full damage and don't attack back.

Slashley
11-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Anyone noticed that Odin AW counterattack is bugged?
She takes full damage and don't attack back.That could be because she doesn't have Intercept.

Which ability are you talking about?

Gludateton
11-02-2018, 01:35 PM
That could be because she doesn't have Intercept.

Which ability are you talking about?

Third one. They basically call 'increased atk based on HP lost' counterattack now. Quite misleading if you ask me.

crosstsb
11-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Hello, I'm new to the boards, and I had a couple of questions:

I was able to get Arianrod with the 3k jewels from the recent advent battle. How good is she on a team? Wind is my personal favorite team to use, so would she be worth getting to level 80 and maining? I have decent units to support her (unleashed Cybelle, Set, Titania AW, and various SRs.), just wondering if she is worth the effort to use.

Next question is regarding a miracle ticket; should I get a unit I need to balance out my wind team (units listed above), or should I finish out a fire team, as I have Belial, and a few SSRs for the team (Ares AW, Dakki, Acala, and SR fillers)? I know its opinion, but I'd like to see what some of you would do with the ticket.

Thanks in advance for any help, and thanks for having me on the boards.

Slashley
11-02-2018, 02:34 PM
-- I was able to get Arianrod with the 3k jewels from the recent advent battle. How good is she on a team? Wind is my personal favorite team to use, so would she be worth getting to level 80 and maining?--She's nothing special outside of abusing multi-windows in raids for Paralyze lock.

With SSR Cybele and Titania, you can basically use whoever you want though. It's not like your gold books are a limited resource, so why not? You should at the very least level every character to max level anyway.

Miracle Ticket questions are pointless until Miracle Ticket is upon us. Still, there's two kinds of Fire teams - ones with Svarog, and ones without. Since you have Belial, your course of action should be clear.

HugMeTender
11-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Are there any hard numbers on Drop Rate abilities/Eidolon? Curious about Anzu vs. Vlad +Snatch levels etc.

Aidoru
11-02-2018, 02:42 PM
Hello, I'm new to the boards, and I had a couple of questions:

I was able to get Arianrod with the 3k jewels from the recent advent battle. How good is she on a team? Wind is my personal favorite team to use, so would she be worth getting to level 80 and maining? I have decent units to support her (unleashed Cybelle, Set, Titania AW, and various SRs.), just wondering if she is worth the effort to use.

Next question is regarding a miracle ticket; should I get a unit I need to balance out my wind team (units listed above), or should I finish out a fire team, as I have Belial, and a few SSRs for the team (Ares AW, Dakki, Acala, and SR fillers)? I know its opinion, but I'd like to see what some of you would do with the ticket.

Thanks in advance for any help, and thanks for having me on the boards.

You can incorporate Arianrod into your party, just replace your SR. She can help speed up/connecting full bursts and she's a great option to use Titania's ability dmg buff on. You should always just get your SSRs to max level regardless, as battles can be situation. Like in a fight where you don't need heals, you can replace Set and go full offensive. If you ever do replace her, units with full burst gauge fill skills are always good tossing on first sub slot to fill in for full burst.

As for your miracle ticket question, your wind team is already pretty 'balanced' but there are still ways it could be made stronger. Your fire team would need multiple tickets as none of those fire SSRs are particularly notable. It's really just up to you what you want to do.

Are there any hard numbers on Drop Rate abilities/Eidolon? Curious about Anzu vs. Vlad +Snatch levels etc.

No actual numbers but you can assume max break Anzu has more than max break Vlad because her passive reads Drop Rate↑+ while Vlad doesn't have the +. Likewise with Sleipnir.

Slashley
11-02-2018, 02:56 PM
-- and she's a great option to use Titania's ability dmg buff on.--Is she? Her damage cap is so low that you can probably hit it without Titania. 100k normal hits and she's already at cap.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Hi,

Are tower event required to be completed by advantage element? e.g. fire tower has to be completed by water? My dark thunder is much stronger than stronger than my water (better/more himes, better grid, better eido). Can I use thunder to fight fire tower?

Aidoru
11-02-2018, 03:03 PM
Is she? Her damage cap is so low that you can probably hit it without Titania. 100k normal hits and she's already at cap.

If you can hit that already, then that's fine, you can just use it on someone else but in the case you can't, I'm sure Titania's buff would easily help you reach that cap.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 03:06 PM
You can use other elements. The caveat is that you will miss out on some medals (up to 2,550 medals out of 10k from all missions). Of course, getting medals is kind of the entire point of tower quest.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 03:39 PM
You can use other elements. The caveat is that you will miss out on some medals (up to 2,550 medals out of 10k from all missions). Of course, getting medals is kind of the entire point of tower quest.

thanks, can u also suggest a good water hime team for fire event? a video link would be good too if available.

Slashley
11-02-2018, 04:08 PM
I don't think you can use the same Hime multiple days in a row, so it's important to have variety, variety, variety.

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 04:11 PM
I don't think you can use the same Hime multiple days in a row, so it's important to have variety, variety, variety.

ok how many himes needed in total?

Laventale
11-02-2018, 06:39 PM
ok how many himes needed in total?

Since you have to battle your way down twice a day, I'd say around 24 himes of said element (or some shit like that). The last day you can do the last missions with all previous used himes unlocked.

randomgibberish7613
11-02-2018, 06:45 PM
So is the tower event friendly to intermediates/newbies?

KTA
11-02-2018, 11:35 PM
Ah...! Holy shit! I did it! I finally beat a Ragnarok Advent, after all this time!

Also, I really should have farmed this event sword first rather than the spear. The spear's stats are actually so ass per level, I couldn't use it to replace anything in my grid until it reached level 85.........

nut
11-03-2018, 01:19 AM
Ah...! Holy shit! I did it! I finally beat a Ragnarok Advent, after all this time!

Also, I really should have farmed this event sword first rather than the spear. The spear's stats are actually so ass per level, I couldn't use it to replace anything in my grid until it reached level 85.........

The spear is by far better than the sword and you'll be able to max level it soon, then flb it later. At flb (and max skill level) it come with 21% assault and 15% HP

KTA
11-03-2018, 02:47 AM
The spear is by far better than the sword and you'll be able to max level it soon, then flb it later. At flb (and max skill level) it come with 21% assault and 15% HP

The issue is that just leveling it to 125 is taxing for my resources, and I still have lower hanging fruit for replacement when it comes to leveling my grid. I'm not close to guild order, and I'm only now starting to clear Ragnarok Advents, meaning that the resources I spend in leveling the spear is inherently less useful for me at my current level than maxing out the sword.

nut
11-03-2018, 06:15 AM
The issue is that just leveling it to 125 is taxing for my resources, and I still have lower hanging fruit for replacement when it comes to leveling my grid. I'm not close to guild order, and I'm only now starting to clear Ragnarok Advents, meaning that the resources I spend in leveling the spear is inherently less useful for me at my current level than maxing out the sword.

The sword isn't a big upgrade, it's just a little better than an SRs weapon at max skill level and require 2x fodder to max skill level, so if you low on resources and can't get both weapons just get the lance and leave it in your inventory until you can leveling it or you'll miss one of the best free SSRs weapon, while you'll throw that sword out later.
If you keep play, you'll eventually able to do guild order and have plenty of resources but that lance only come once. Just remmeber to do gem gacha everyday.
The lance without flb is still much better than the sword. I think you only care about the stats, but skill is the most important part of a weapon.

Slashley
11-03-2018, 06:19 AM
The sword isn't a big upgrade, it's just a little better than an SRs weapon at max skill level--What are you smoking? It's Assault double-skill SSR, that makes it a thousand times better than any SR (so far, until we start getting double-skill SRs).

Before FLB, the Sword is notably better than the Lance. After FLB... well, uh, obviously a non-FLB weapon won't stand a chance.

nut
11-03-2018, 06:26 AM
What are you smoking? It's Assault double-skill SSR, that makes it a thousand times better than any SR (so far, until we start getting double-skill SRs).

Before FLB, the Sword is notably better than the Lance. After FLB... well, uh, obviously a non-FLB weapon won't stand a chance.

But when you can only get one of the two weapons and don't even have enough mats to leveling, will that sword become that much important?
And is the sword notably better than the lance? it only have nearly 300 more atk and an unknown %rush vs 6% assault and nearly 100 more hp.
I already take your advice from the other topic and using the sword instead of a SRs weapon but I didn't consider the Sword a thousand times better upgrade. Just a little upgrade until Dark union event

Slashley
11-03-2018, 06:42 AM
You're not looking for HP from weapons, you'll get plenty from Eidolons.

Is anyone in the position where they can't get both...? I mean, you can either farm Ultimate and easily get both, or you can't farm Ultimate and you probably can't get... either?

Hmm. If you can't get both for some reason, it'll depend on how far along do you want to look at. IF you can get Lance to MLB and can store the Silver and Gold drops for the FLB later down the line, then the Lance is the stronger option... in the very, very long run. But, keep in mind that a double-skill will absolutely laugh at single-skill weapons, and there's only one skill in the Lance all the way until FLB. Which is going to be a LONG way ahead for anyone who can't farm Ultimate right now.

Gludateton
11-03-2018, 06:45 AM

16% assault vs. 10% assault + 'probably' 3% DA... I am not sure... with stats in mind I would say that Sword may be slightly better, but is it 'notably' better ?

Slashley
11-03-2018, 07:19 AM
I don't believe that it's 3%, as that wouldn't make sense. For example, in Union buffs 100 stacks of Double+ is 25% and 100 stacks of Triple+ is 10%. The same pattern repeats in combo+ skills (for example Awakened Titania is +50% Double and +30% Triple).

Yet, the JP wiki lists Double+ and Triple+ from weapons at the same values, more or less. While it is possible... I find that highly unlikely - the game "budgets" Double+ at far higher values than Triple+ everywhere. Thus personally, I'd consider that Rush(+) at ~6% Double+.

Kitty
11-03-2018, 07:23 AM
is it no nut november or no fap november cuz if u fap and dont nut does that count or do you lose if you fap in general hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 07:55 AM
I don't believe that it's 3%, as that wouldn't make sense. For example, in Union buffs 100 stacks of Double+ is 25% and 100 stacks of Triple+ is 10%. The same pattern repeats in combo+ skills (for example Awakened Titania is +50% Double and +30% Triple).

Yet, the JP wiki lists Double+ and Triple+ from weapons at the same values, more or less. While it is possible... I find that highly unlikely - the game "budgets" Double+ at far higher values than Triple+ everywhere. Thus personally, I'd consider that Rush(+) at ~6% Double+.

While according to JP wiki Rush and Barrage are both 1% on 20 slvl, Rush(+) is 3% and Barrage(+) is 2% at 20 slvl. Combo data is extremaly tedious to get, so this data is in fact quite unreliable. But if we do consider values of Rush to be much higher than JP wiki states, that would pose a question: are fire UE Bow and Andramelech bow that bad ?

Aside from that though, Lance is much cheaper on gold mats (55 with FLB vs. 120), so I think farming it in experts is relatively possible.

Slashley
11-03-2018, 07:58 AM
--Aside from that though, Lance is much cheaper on gold mats (55 with FLB vs. 120), so I think farming it in experts is relatively possible.Oh shit, I entirely forgot that they crushed the requirements for the Eidolon and the first SSR weapon. Good point.

Yes, people who can farm Expert can probably MLB the Lance, and should get that first (and also grab Apo herself if you need a Fire or Dark Eidolon).

Gludateton
11-03-2018, 08:05 AM
Oh shit, I entirely forgot that they crushed the requirements for the Eidolon and the first SSR weapon. Good point.

Yes, people who can farm Expert can probably MLB the Lance, and should get that first (and also grab Apo herself if you need a Fire or Dark Eidolon).

I'll just add to that to remember about leaving 45 silver and 25 gold mats for FLB. One can easily forget about it and it can cost some huge power spike for said weapon.

KTA
11-03-2018, 12:58 PM
The sword isn't a big upgrade, it's just a little better than an SRs weapon at max skill level and require 2x fodder to max skill level, so if you low on resources and can't get both weapons just get the lance and leave it in your inventory until you can leveling it or you'll miss one of the best free SSRs weapon, while you'll throw that sword out later.
If you keep play, you'll eventually able to do guild order and have plenty of resources but that lance only come once. Just remmeber to do gem gacha everyday.
The lance without flb is still much better than the sword. I think you only care about the stats, but skill is the most important part of a weapon.

But when you can only get one of the two weapons and don't even have enough mats to leveling, will that sword become that much important?
And is the sword notably better than the lance? it only have nearly 300 more atk and an unknown %rush vs 6% assault and nearly 100 more hp.
I already take your advice from the other topic and using the sword instead of a SRs weapon but I didn't consider the Sword a thousand times better upgrade. Just a little upgrade until Dark union event

Who said I can only get one of the two? I already farmed 3/4 of the sword by now spamming Ultimate on Auto-Battle. The point is that I wasted my time and resources farming the spear first and leveling it past 80, when I should have leveled the sword first because I'm not in a position where those resources are worthwhile on the spear.

I don't consider the sword a waste of mats (enhancing-wise or advent-wise) because I'm not in a situation where I have some super powerful SLVL20 SR to replace with an SSR. I have the SR dark gun at SLVL9, which caps out at around 1400-1500 ATK, whereas the swords caps out on 2300. This is a big improvement and I don't have any other alternatives besides the spear (as in, no other event SSR LB3's to farm). This makes the sword way more appealing for me: I literally just need the stats, it's a straight upgrade to what I currently have.

Advent material wise, buying everything is advantageous because I'm so weak, I actually need almost everything including Soul Points, so the sword is great filler because it doesn't cost any N-advent material and cost a crap ton of SR + SSR material. This is good for me because N+R material can be used to buy Half Elixirs from the same event for very cheap, netting me more resources overall than I spend + gold chests drop SR weapon/eidolon enhancement material. The excess N + R material at the end I can spend on the 600 available Soul Points, which vastly accelerates the rate at which I acquire my EX skills, which would be slow as balls otherwise (400 more to D'Artagnan for SS, 700 to Joan for Trial, 900 to Hercules).

So yeah, the main point is that I need an outlet for my resources, and the sword is way better for that right now. The spear is comparatively not useful to me right now because it takes too much for too little where I currently am at, it doesn't match the rate at which my party is growing.

Oh shit, I entirely forgot that they crushed the requirements for the Eidolon and the first SSR weapon. Good point.

How can I MLB the Lance? I'm farming Ultimate on Ability-Auto, can barely do Ragnarok with an Endurance build + some elemental advantage, but GO eviscerates me, so how can I farm Orichalcon to MLB the lance?

Slashley
11-03-2018, 01:02 PM
--
How can I MLB the Lance? I'm farming Ultimate on Ability-Auto, can barely do Ragnarok with an Endurance build + some elemental advantage, but GO eviscerates me, so how can I farm Orichalcon to MLB the lance?MLB means Maximum Limit Break, different from Final Limit Break that you need Ori for.

The point is, get the Lance to 3-stars now and leave yourself with the Gold and Silver Apocalypse materials to FLB it One Day(tm) when you get strong enough for GO.

Gludateton
11-03-2018, 01:33 PM
How can I MLB the Lance? I'm farming Ultimate on Ability-Auto, can barely do Ragnarok with an Endurance build + some elemental advantage, but GO eviscerates me, so how can I farm Orichalcon to MLB the lance?

You can get 1 Orichalcon if you are at least capable of clearing 2 first stages of GO consistently (3 times per week). It's not much, but it counts or something.
Getting second Orichalcon requires clearing whole thing at least one time (and with some kind of mission, in most cases 3x SR).

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 01:54 PM
While according to JP wiki Rush and Barrage are both 1% on 20 slvl, Rush(+) is 3% and Barrage(+) is 2% at 20 slvl. Combo data is extremaly tedious to get, so this data is in fact quite unreliable. But if we do consider values of Rush to be much higher than JP wiki states, that would pose a question: are fire UE Bow and Andramelech bow that bad ?

Adramelech bow is that bad because it's Rush only. Do you really want to spend one of your ten weapon slots on something that won't raise your assault at all for just Rush (L)?
Wrath bow gets mocked relative to the other first union event weapons because the comparison is Rush vs Stinger/Ascension/Barrage/Defender/Exceed. You'll still stick Wrath bow into your fire grid because of the Pride (L). You'll just be annoyed that spending 3 ori for the FLB gets you Rush (S).

Gludateton
11-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Adramelech bow is that bad because it's Rush only. Do you really want to spend one of your ten weapon slots on something that won't raise your assault at all for just Rush (L)?
Wrath bow gets mocked relative to the other first union event weapons because the comparison is Rush vs Stinger/Ascension/Barrage/Defender/Exceed. You'll still stick Wrath bow into your fire grid because of the Pride (L). You'll just be annoyed that spending 3 ori for the FLB gets you Rush (S).

Now then, it all depends on how much Rush does rise DA. If Rush(S) would give 5%+ DA (which it probably doesn't), depending on team I'd probably take it instead of unreliable Stinger which boost damage by 20% with about 10% chance and only if I have elemental advantage.