PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

sanahtlig
11-27-2018, 07:22 PM
I would thonk it’s reasonable to assume they wanna get good at the game... which means commitment. Casuals probably wouldn’t drop by the forum in the first place.

https://i.gyazo.com/d1c7616eef6262687bd19c7f80de4540.png

Even when considering the forum population here, those who plan to play all 6 elements are a minority. This argument doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

I originally meant it to target the higher commitment players or basically veterans, considering that the person you replied to was Slashley.
I was responding to Slashley's advice to someone else. My response was not intended for HIM (an experienced player), but for his target audience (new players).

Basically when I use the word optimal: fast, efficient progression. That just means grid setups btw. I can’t say what you do with your himes
But optimal gearing will depend on the characters available to you. Why would you run an elemental advantage build if you don't have the characters to make each team effective--but you do have a single +100% eidolon? Suppose you have a budget of $150/year to spend on the game. Does an elemental advantage build make sense?

Still, when they’re capable you might as well tell them to collect all the good stuff while they can.
Notice that Slashley and I actually reached the same conclusion. My disagreement was with his reasoning.

Now the brick does bring the idea of a main element still.
You're getting it. Change your goal from clearing content (milestone-focused) to strengthening the team you use most (rewards-focused), from being as strong as possible to being as EFFICIENT as possible, and suddenly an elemental advantage build seems like a lot of extra work for only marginal gain. Notice that much of the difficult content in the game (e.g., high-difficulty Disasters, Guild Orders, Tower) is either multiplayer or gives rewards that aren't locked to an element (but ultimately, have to be spent on items whose benefits are locked to a single element). The end result of this is that those who rely on elemental advantage are able to farm faster, but this advantage in efficiency is completely offset by having to spread those rewards 6 ways.

Cobblemaniac
11-27-2018, 07:45 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/d1c7616eef6262687bd19c7f80de4540.png

Even when considering the forum population here, those who plan to play all 6 elements are a minority. This argument doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Breh. What?

Argument doesn't hold up to scrutiny is a huge stretch looking at that chart. Surely you notice that a majority (if you define it as 50%) of people aim to build >3 elements... right? That's grasping straws already.

There stands to point the reason why most people wouldn't choose to have 6 elements... because it's RNG. And das realistic. Remember I said ideally 6 elements, but I guess I have to add then: 3-4 is a good starting point.

You could reverse it at me saying I said only build 6 elements. But bruh. You know that's not what I'm saying.

But optimal gearing will depend on the characters available to you. Why would you run an elemental advantage build if you don't have the characters to make each team effective--but you do have a single +100% eidolon? Suppose you have a budget of $150/year to spend on the game. Does an elemental advantage build make sense?

Yes, if taking less damage from said content helps. Less % dmg, more impact on big numbers. That's not something a 100% eido helps you do in any way. And btw... friend 100%s.

And that's kind of assuming the random SRs you pull from jewcha sometimes don't help. Some of them are borken. Really borken.

You're getting it. Change your goal from clearing content (milestone-focused) to strengthening the team you use most (rewards-focused), from being as strong as possible to being as EFFICIENT as possible, and suddenly an elemental advantage build seems like a lot of extra work for only marginal gain. Notice that much of the difficult content in the game (e.g., high-difficulty Disasters, Guild Orders, Tower) is either multiplayer or gives rewards that aren't locked to an element (but ultimately, have to be spent on items whose benefits are locked to a single element). The end result of this is that those who rely on elemental advantage are able to farm faster, but this advantage in efficiency is completely offset by having to spread those rewards 6 ways.

2 things:

1. I get the feeling you undersell the power of elemental advantage.

2. Bricks are 2 monthly things. Surely if you do gemcha everyday you could build 6 grids from event weapons alone. Because as a reminder... you'll cap out your one element grid soon enough in terms of weapon skills.

LeCrestfallen
11-27-2018, 07:52 PM
You, my friend must be on some kind of amazing wonderdrug. where can i get this stuff? it must hit like a truck and bring you to a new world of sensual pleasure, otherwise i can not see how you could say with a straight face, that 39% of a voting are a minority.

Back to topic, Sana you are saying that majority of the players are casuals that don't care about stuff. OK, fair enough, i think the same, but then you give advice as if you are responding to said people. a casual that does not care about the game will NOT go out of their way to search for a forum, read the topics and ask for advice. This is something that people do that plan to invest atleast SOME time into the game.

Finishing an entire ssr grid is a long process, no need to hurry it up. Sure, strengthen first your strongest team that you can do all content more or less reliably. Then the team that complements your strongest/counters weakness. If you are light/dark you may just raise your second strongest instead.

Once you are finished just finish the next element grid, its not magic, its just a bit of daily effort (not much mind you) to slowly progress. Hell it took me almost a year before i started working on other elements, cause dark has no elemental weaknesses! even if you are very slow, 2 months for one elemental grid is very feasable, if you have an active union and manage to grab atleast some grails during UE it will speed up the process even further.

- The end result of this is that those who rely on elemental advantage are able to farm faster, but this advantage in efficiency is completely offset by having to spread those rewards 6 ways. -
^its not offset, you can easily do the content, you get elemental rewards for a specific element, which improve said element in the best case, if they are shitty, it will just become fodder for other elements. Its not spread 6 ways, its simply slowly improving over time.... in the first place, what exactly do you even do with stuff from events that are not your "main" element? if everything is slvl20 there is nothing else to do but improving other grids! you get so much stuff from regular events, what are you doing with it?!
From the way you phrase all your answers, you are basicly assuming someone is only logging in for the log in bonus, or if an event is running with your main element....

SlickFenix
11-27-2018, 08:08 PM
I really like how 82 responses are considered enough for statistical reference.

VeryVoodoo
11-27-2018, 08:08 PM
From the way you phrase all your answers, you are basicly assuming someone is only logging in for the log in bonus, or if an event is running with your main element....

Well that's actually the crux of his argument. It hasn't changed since last year. He's suggesting that you only have to play events that strengthen your own element. You can skip the events that don't help your 1 element. So you can play like 1 week every few months with his method and skip the other months. Since that's realistically all you need to do to max 1 element. Those are the type of people his advice is geared towards.

If you're planning/wanting to play more than 1 week every few months, or plan to build more than 1 element, you can generally just skip/ignore those posts like most committed players already do, and play the game with all the tools of the elements available to you then. :>

MagicSpice
11-27-2018, 09:18 PM
Honestly, the way i see it (and the way i always did my vids), you have to do what works best for you. cause it's not really wrong to think both ways.

Not everyone can have 6 elements to function with, but on the other hand, not everyone can run with just 1 element.

plus, like it was said, it still depends on the tools. I'm still hesitant to beef up my water and thunder teams cause the selection of kamihime I got isn't too good (especially in the case of water).

but on the other hand, elemental advantage is still roughly 50% more damage... including debuffs lowering defense and buffs increasing attack, that can add up to a lot. case in point is my fire team vs my light team. fire with elemental advantage is doing just as much as my light team without including any buffs and debuffs if my fire team has the advantage, but my light doesn't. and there's roughly a 50% difference in assault and maybe a 10% difference in elemental attack that my light team has over my fire one.

not to mention, you take less damage too. light is my best team, but barely survives crom GO cause you guessed it, no elemental advantage. So the trigger ends up killing off some of my team and it just gets worse from there the longer the fight takes. and this is with a Managarmr as a friend eidolon and a skill lv20 herc weapon (totaling 170% light elemental atk with my own eidolon). offense isn't always the best defense... i'm literally seeing a team of about 14k HP on average get it slowly nuked away until the rage mode hits and the trigger puts some girls out of their misery cause my only real defense is atk debuffs, sol's healing, and random tiamat summons.

This game is extremely RNG heavy, so causal or hardcore, you still have to play with what's thrown your way.

i still would get everything you can from events though, cause it's still free resources just waiting for those willing to grind them. And say you don't need an SSR weapon, it's still fodder for skill leveling which to be honest, is the best leveling resource in the game considering skill lv2 SSR guarantees success on anything, even a skill lv29 FLB weapon. And in the case of SSR eidolons (and the two noteworthy SR ones), even if you couldn't care less about the scenes, it's still 100 free magic jewels to do whatever with. Free/cheaper players need this more than anyone since they won't be buying anything anytime soon if at all.

one thing is certain, it's a problem if you can't clear the content. but the way I see it, how you clear the content is where the difference lies. If you can clear with a team rocking 25k HP, have at it. If you can clear with a team using 2 phantom lilims, then go for it (someone on DMM did something close to this in a rank 6 AQ vid in fact). It's ultimately up to you on how to build your team. All anyone else can do is just give suggestions on what might be the best options.

at the end of the day, you still have to play your own account. finding out what works and what doesn't is the key, cause this game has it's ways of shutting down any strategy. for all we know, there could be a boss trigger later on that instant wipes your front 5 girls if they do too much damage... learning how to adjust instead of sticking to one strategy is more helpful than you'd think.

Slashley
11-27-2018, 10:56 PM
Eh, I think it's silly to assume that the only people who want to come to these forums are people who want to focus on EVERY element. If somebody wants to focus solely on one or two elements, why not?

So far, you can clear any content with use one element. While that may change soon, that hasn't changed yet.
--
but on the other hand, elemental advantage is still roughly 50% more damage...--Noooooooo it isn't. 45% added Elemental Atk is by no means anywhere near 50% more. Even without including any P2W Eidolons, we're talking about ~17% difference these days. That's about the same as the difference between 40% Def Down and 50% Def Down. If we compare double P2W Eidolons, the difference is ~12%. But this assuming that you have P2W Eidolons for both elements.

The only reasons to go elemental advantage is
1. Damage taken, which may or may not be an issue in the first place depending on content or team comp, as a good off-element team could have plenty of resources to deal with incoming damage.
2. Full Bursts, which double dip into elemental advantage quite significantly. This is particularly useful since most content has a single tough fight and this added damage can enable you to skip that part entirely.
(3. Tower requires on-element for full points, WHALE MOAR PLS)

Cobblemaniac
11-27-2018, 11:08 PM
Eh, I think it's silly to assume that the only people who want to come to these forums are people who want to focus on EVERY element. If somebody wants to focus solely on one or two elements, why not?

So far, you can clear any content with use one element. While that may change soon, that hasn't changed yet.Noooooooo it isn't. 45% added Elemental Atk is by no means anywhere near 50% more. Even without including any P2W Eidolons, we're talking about ~17% difference these days. That's about the same as the difference between 40% Def Down and 50% Def Down. If we compare double P2W Eidolons, the difference is ~12%. But this assuming that you have P2W Eidolons for both elements.

The only reasons to go elemental advantage is
1. Damage taken, which may or may not be an issue in the first place depending on content or team comp, as a good off-element team could have plenty of resources to deal with incoming damage.
2. Full Bursts, which double dip into elemental advantage quite significantly. This is particularly useful since most content has a single tough fight and this added damage can enable you to skip that part entirely.
(3. Tower requires on-element for full points, WHALE MOAR PLS)

Inb4 lvl 90 rags

Slashley
11-27-2018, 11:13 PM
Inb4 lvl 90 ragsWas that for the first part? As far as I know, (true) Rag Disasters don't have any mechanics that trigger against off-element teams.

The point was, there is no real reason to be "angry" at one-element teams or giving advice for focusing on one element. At least, not yet. Even for (true) Rag Disasters, I've seen people say that you can just play support if you can't bring the damage output.

Cobblemaniac
11-27-2018, 11:21 PM
Was that for the first part? As far as I know, (true) Rag Disasters don't have any mechanics that trigger against off-element teams.

The point was, there is no real reason to be "angry" at one-element teams or giving advice for focusing on one element. At least, not yet. Even for (true) Rag Disasters, I've seen people say that you can just play support if you can't bring the damage output.

I was pointing more at the notion that lvl 90 rags are so difficult you need every bit of help you can get.

Playing support is a notion that works... provided your main element is light. Or anything with an appropriate amount of ascension. What happens if you main fire? You'd have to build a grid for light just to play support. Which kind of fits that into my idea a bit anyway, because you need enough HP and ascension on your grid to survive and heal enough, and have enough assault to not be a complete deadweight healer otherwise.

What got me bothered was the idea that building multiple elements can dilute the economy on raising a single element, because the only real diluted factors are time and whether you whale or not. And time wise... is your own call. It's still easier to account for the people who do gemcha everyday, rather than at their own whim because one is more consistent than the other.

If you do have a team that could rival the output of your main team... why not build 2? Or more? And even if you don't, why not prepare a grid for when that happens?

Dais
11-27-2018, 11:35 PM
yeah, that's pretty bad unless you don't have any other eidolons to use.

the best things to put as subs are eidolons with high stats, or eidolons with good effects on call.. even better if they can do both. it can even depend on the event as well. (like using a Gale Kaiser Dragoon to block some thunder damage against a thunder enemy).

for instance, here's the eidolons for my wind team:

My Main one increases Wind elemental atk by 40% and reduces thunder damage by 10%, so she's placed in that slot.

As for subs:

-Echidna (dark) cause she has lv100 and high stats being a gacha one (her dizzy sometimes lands too).
-Meng Huo (thunder) is there for both her lv100 stats and her atk buff when summoned.
-Huanglong (thunder) is there for stats like echidna. She rarely gets summoned though as she just extends the length of stun mode on bosses.
-Tiamat (Water) is also mostly there for stats, but her summon effect of adding a 3 turn barrier against damage can help soak it up (usually pops instantly cause it's only 750 HP damage it blocks total).
-Gale Kaiser Dragoon (Wind) is there for her effects more than her stats. Her summon effect provides a very good buff combo of boosting wind damage I deal while lowering thunder damage I take for 2 turns.

it's honestly not just the main eidolon, but also sub eidolons that are important, as some can greatly help you (like Meng Huo and Gale Kaiser's buffs greatly increasing burst damage in a full burst combo). At the very least, they give more Atk and HP and that gets amplified when weapon effects and other things come into play.

Yeah, I found it strange that passive stats are used off the weapon grid but not the Eidolon grid, kind of unfortunate, but I ended up just merging all the Dulluhans and using it as my main atm since I dont have a 100% Eidolon for my dark team. Mostly using event eidolons since it's the only thing I have access to atm.

Unregistered
11-27-2018, 11:47 PM
Which one from the big 3 of fire who I should awaken first ?, and which soul should I use ?

Cobblemaniac
11-27-2018, 11:53 PM
Which one from the big 3 of fire who I should awaken first ?, and which soul should I use ?

I assume you mean Svarog, Ares and Uriel?

... Uh that's a tough one.

Svarog has the most consistent dps, and a stackable team atk buff.
Ares has some pretty gud spike dmg.
Uriel has dat burst, and a pretty good combo+.

... Either Svarog or Uriel I guess. Whichever one you pick depends on your team setup and your goals. I would probably choose Svarog if you want a wirag setup, and Uriel for stage-wise content like GO and AQ. Or just let your dick do the decision if you so choose to.

As for soul, Herc when in doubt.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 12:16 AM
I assume you mean Svarog, Ares and Uriel?

... Uh that's a tough one.

Svarog has the most consistent dps, and a stackable team atk buff.
Ares has some pretty gud spike dmg.
Uriel has dat burst, and a pretty good combo+.

... Either Svarog or Uriel I guess. Whichever one you pick depends on your team setup and your goals. I would probably choose Svarog if you want a wirag setup, and Uriel for stage-wise content like GO and AQ. Or just let your dick do the decision if you so choose to.

As for soul, Herc when in doubt.

Thanks, my dick choose Uriel

VeryVoodoo
11-28-2018, 12:25 AM

The FBI will be visiting you shortly.

Good choice though. You'll like her bursts. :>

Cobblemaniac
11-28-2018, 12:54 AM

My man.

10 characters.

lalala
11-28-2018, 01:34 AM
Hi, first time posting here. Started off on Nutaku, been playing for about four months on DMM server. Just want to say that a majority of players on DMM build multi-elemental teams for raids and that you don't need light to be viable support. This I surmise from checking the team composition during raids, 60-80% use a soul of the opposing element. The thing with DMM is that they have implemented a lot of measures to allow newer players to catch up. This includes a never-ending supply of elixirs and guaranteed R weapons from normal Gacha pulls. I have been able to clear guild order lvl 4 in almost all the elements after less than three months of playing but it will be some time till I can do a full clear since the final enemy hits really hard.

Personally I find it hard to focus on one element as getting good weapons and hime in one element seems to require whaling. If you have that many elixirs and mats you might as well spend them on the best available weapons to beat the current task since it might be a long way off before getting a weapon in your favorite element that is worth grinding for. Also, they seem to be making changes here and there to the weapon stats and I'm not sure that the weapon buffs I've invested in are proccing. (Increased rate for multiple attack with 6 swords, including a phantom sword.) Please don't take my word for it though. Someone more mathematically inclined than me might say otherwise.

If you can read Google Translate Japan wiki, you could probably play this game on DMM. I don't speak Japanese myself so I just guess at what the menus say based on my limited knowledge of kana and kanji. I haven't signed up for an account here because it is troublesome but I will use the same username if I need to reply to this. My intention is not to get people to jump over to the DMM server, just sharing my personal experience as a relative noob to put an end to the speculation about whether it is better to focus on all elements or just one element. At this point in the game, I don't really know. Perhaps clearing higher level individual content requires focusing on one element, but this is the strategy that has worked for me so far. The drop rates on DMM aren't any more fantastic than on Nutaku, just in case anyone was wondering.

Peace.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 07:17 AM
should I replace ixid blade/thundrous warhammer (assault++) w dainamos gear (assault+/rush+)? or is the rush+ insignificant enough to pass on it?

sanahtlig
11-28-2018, 07:26 AM
The thing with DMM is that they have implemented a lot of measures to allow newer players to catch up. This includes a never-ending supply of elixirs and guaranteed R weapons from normal Gacha pulls.
That would make raising multiple grids less bothersome. Though the current skill leveling system is still pretty terrible, regardless of if you have easy access to fodder, in part because the interface is extremely unresponsive. I wonder if this is the case for those living in Japan playing the DMM version.

Personally I find it hard to focus on one element as getting good weapons and hime in one element seems to require whaling.
Define "whaling" and "good weapons".

Perhaps clearing higher level individual content requires focusing on one element
No one is arguing that an elemental advantage build will ultimately be weaker than focusing on a single element if you have infinite resources (time, money).

SlickFenix
11-28-2018, 08:08 AM
should I replace ixid blade/thundrous warhammer (assault++) w dainamos gear (assault+/rush+)? or is the rush+ insignificant enough to pass on it?

No, Rush is not going to make up for lost bonus from Assault++. Ideally you want to get Dual skill weapons that can give you more HP while retaining or improving your atk.

SlickFenix
11-28-2018, 08:16 AM
That would make raising multiple grids less bothersome. Though the current skill leveling system is still pretty terrible, regardless of if you have easy access to fodder, in part because the interface is extremely unresponsive. I wonder if this is the case for those living in Japan playing the DMM version.

No one is arguing that an elemental advantage build will ultimately be weaker than focusing on a single element if you have infinite resources (time, money).

A recent QoL update to DMM changed Skill leveling. It is now an experience bar like normal leveling and no longer up to RNG or having to get to 100% to get to next level. Just have to get enough experience now, and you can jump many levels at once. SSR weapons got a little nerf when it comes to how much Skill experience they offer. Also they did away with the animations for each level, so leveling is now faster. That update is about 10-11 months away for us Nutaku players.

Since new players are told to reroll until they get something good (usually a 100% Eido and an SSR of same element) my general advice to new players has been to focus on getting that element maxed as quickly as they can. What I mean by maxed is that they at least fill their weapons grid with single element all skill level 20 including the SRs dropped from Disasters to fill space. Once that is done move on and do the same to another element. Along the way picking up event SSRs to save and use in grids as appropriate. Eventually I think it is best to have every element at your disposal.

LeCrestfallen
11-28-2018, 08:27 AM
A recent QoL update to DMM changed Skill leveling. It is now an experience bar like normal leveling and no longer up to RNG or having to get to 100% to get to next level. Just have to get enough experience now, and you can jump many levels at once. SSR weapons got a little nerf when it comes to how much Skill experience they offer. Also they did away with the animations for each level, so leveling is now faster. That update is about 10-11 months away for us Nutaku players.

Since new players are told to reroll until they get something good (usually a 100% Eido and an SSR of same element) my general advice to new players has been to focus on getting that element maxed as quickly as they can. What I mean by maxed is that they at least fill their weapons grid with single element all skill level 20 including the SRs dropped from Disasters to fill space. Once that is done move on and do the same to another element. Along the way picking up event SSRs to save and use in grids as appropriate. Eventually I think it is best to have every element at your disposal.
^This. Amen.

Not Registered
11-28-2018, 08:59 AM
Hi, first time posting here. Started off on Nutaku, been playing for about four months on DMM server. Just want to say that a majority of players on DMM build multi-elemental teams for raids and that you don't need light to be viable support. This I surmise from checking the team composition during raids, 60-80% use a soul of the opposing element. The thing with DMM is that they have implemented a lot of measures to allow newer players to catch up. This includes a never-ending supply of elixirs and guaranteed R weapons from normal Gacha pulls. I have been able to clear guild order lvl 4 in almost all the elements after less than three months of playing but it will be some time till I can do a full clear since the final enemy hits really hard.

You're being way too optimistic with these so called 'catch up' measures. Yes, it costs much less gems each day to do gemcha for the needed amount of fodders now, and SL exp system makes it easier to SLing, but for new players catching up? Ahahaha. That's funny. Newbies who missed the Advent and UE FLB weapons will forever be missing them. That's the only way for F2P players to hope to reach better footings in the increasingly selective and punishing contents. These new Epic Quests (Old Raid Events made into Newbie Story Quets) are a blatant lie. All it does is hand over a year outdated gears that hardly anybody wants. Also, you can only get 4 copies of each (1 MLB set) and they don't restock. Oh, did I mention that 5 out of 6 of these Old Raids that are released have non-Atk weapon rewards? Awesome ...Not.

P.S. Indeed you don't need Light to be viable support in the High Ragnarok Raids. But you certainly don't want to be running Fire or Dark for healing support either when they are pretty ass at staying alive themselves. Let's be real here... Dead Andromeda = 0 raid heal.

lalala
11-28-2018, 09:04 AM

That's a good question. I'm thinking that it might be a problem with the development cuz other games which used to have long loading times seem to load much faster now for me. Then again, those other games could have moved their servers nearer to my current location.

I'm thinking people who have managed to FLB SSR hime weapons or have recommended team setups. Since i have none of the SSR himes recommended on this forum, I mainly skip those parts of the forum.

For my light team, I have two lv 30 FLB light elemental weapons from the last union event and two lvl 16 one/two star SSRs from the new orb shop. The latter two are from the new light raid, which is currently only available on DMM. I fill the rest with multi-elements to boost raw attack power.

However, after I replaced part of my multi-elemental grid (boosted attack for all swords with phantom sword) with the new skill lvl 30 light element FLB weapon from the last Advent (Sphinx Rerun) and Andromeda's soul weapon (one star, lv 10), my attack seemed to drop quite a bit. So that's now three lvl 30 FLB light elemental weapons. Switching out Thunderbird for Hecta seems to significantly increase the damage of this current set-up. But when I used Hercules on my old grid with UE lv 30 FLB axe as main weapon and no soul weapon, the damage seemed to be about the same as the new grid with Andro soul weapon and Hecta. (Note that all this is kind of impressionistic and I haven't tested it out in a controlled setting. It would be hellish to test it out 'scientifically', with the interface being like that and all.)

So after all the effort, I kinda feel that it wasn't worth it. Read somewhere on this forum that you need equal percentage of elemental and assault in order to maximize damage output. Perhaps focusing on the grid itself and assault values isn't as important as this balancing act? I have no idea if there are any English language discussions about the DMM version. The DMM forum is closed to all IP addresses outside Japan. I've wasted quite a number of resources on trying out things which haven't yet been implemented in Nutaku. So yeah I'm not sure if any of this makes sense but if anyone is able to follow and would like to offer some advice, I'd be more than happy to listen.

Another thing I'd really like to gripe about in the DMM version is that they keep switching the drop rates of Advent items so that in one event you have an excess of items on the low end, and in the next, an excess of items on the high end. This makes it impossible to grind for Advent weapons and remain sane. Although they've finally fixed it, the quality of weapons are meh. So I guess I'm stuck in this power rut for awhile.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 09:42 AM
ok thx, time to fodder those dainamos to get weapons to lv30 then

lalala
11-28-2018, 09:42 AM
I'm sure the next Advent and UE for another element will be even better. That's how these games work after all. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Yep. I made the mistake of actually MLB-ing one of these weapons just because I...

Slashley
11-28-2018, 10:40 AM
No, Rush is not going to make up for lost bonus from Assault++. Ideally you want to get Dual skill weapons that can give you more HP while retaining or improving your atk.Uuuh do you have any kind of mathematical proof that a mere 3% Assault is in any way better than Rush?

Because I really, really doubt that's the case.

Not Registered
11-28-2018, 01:24 PM
Sorry. Most of these new advent rewards after Kyuuki have been utter garbage. Illuyanka gun... HP L Rush S. Okayyyyy. Medjed gun... Hp L Pride S??? Python Staff... Vigor M Hp S, Dark x Vigor LOL ......

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 03:51 PM
wow, aside from the defender/rush combo (which honestly sucks), most of those are really niche at best....

and yeah, having damage cuts on hand (or even stacked) is a good way to go for fights that tend to one-shot kami often. those are cases of damage races and given how that boss seems to work, i doubt someone can just go all out offense and hope to win (unless you have some extremely strong burst teams with dual 100% eidolons or something). gotta buy time somewhere...

also, what's the deal with that lv100 raid? apparently lv90 rag wasn't enough and i just randomly seen it in the wiki one day...

Shieun
11-28-2018, 04:05 PM
Uuuh do you have any kind of mathematical proof that a mere 3% Assault is in any way better than Rush?

Because I really, really doubt that's the case.

Do we know what is the base proc rate for DA?

Also rush (s) gives 1% extra DA proc chance on SL20. On that basis alone, i am already doubting its significance. 1 extra hit out of 100 hits on average, doesnt sound that enticing over 3% permanent atk boost.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 04:33 PM
Lv 100 raids are the latest top end farming. New weapons which are either single skill (L)/single skill (M), single skill (L)/dual skill (S), or single skill (M)/dual skill (M) plus new eidolons whose passives are cranking up the effects of weapon skills of their respective element.

sanahtlig
11-28-2018, 05:15 PM
Uuuh do you have any kind of mathematical proof that a mere 3% Assault is in any way better than Rush?

I discussed this in a post about a week ago.
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2974-kamihime-discussion-689.html#post132598

Rush scales pretty badly. IMO, the best weapons are Assault mid and Defender low. 5-10% more HP is worth the 1.4% sacrifice in damage.

If I haven't become sick of this game by then, that might be when I get serious about building up other grids.

Seems like reasonable advice, though I'm not sure I'd use SRs for subsequent elements after the first 2.

I'm thinking people who have managed to FLB SSR hime weapons or have recommended team setups. Since i have none of the SSR himes recommended on this forum, I mainly skip those parts of the forum.
My concept of "good weapons" is event SSRs (free). Building a team of handpicked kamihime requires only $12/month. I don't consider that "whaling". It's less than a typical MMO subscription. A rerolled account with a +100% eidolon, event SSR weapons, and Miracle tickets is sufficient for an effective single-element build.

MagicSpice
11-28-2018, 11:09 PM
Honestly, I feel like newer players have it a little easier to catch up compared to before.

Sure they won't get grids full of FLB weapons anytime soon (unless they save extra materials from advents somehow), but there's a lot more dual effect weapons rolling in and covering 2 areas on one weapon (eventually 3 since some skills merge on some weapons) spreads power out more.

Besides, would you rather have 160% assault or 160% assault and 100% defender from a full SSR grid at 3 breaks?

If you want to be honest, SR still can work as place holders, but really for only your starting element. Once one element is built up (preferably light or dark giving weaknesses), you kinda don't need to go out of your way to make SLv20 SR for other grids... I'd rather try to save some of those SR drops and use resources for event grinds and event weapons for other grids

Slashley
11-28-2018, 11:18 PM
Do we know what is the base proc rate for DA?

Also rush (s) gives 1% extra DA proc chance on SL20. --Or does it?

I've said it time and time again on these forums - I doubt it. DMM players got freaked out by the Awakened Brahma and haven't ever properly tested it, I'd say. The basis for this is that everywhere else, Double is budgeted much, much better than Triple. Like in UE, 100 Double buff is 25% and 100 Triple buff is 10%. Double gives you more damage output, and this holds true in most abilities as well.

It is of course possible that this doesn't hold true in weapons, but I'd say that people are grossly underestimating it. There's also the thing that...
On that basis alone, i am already doubting its significance. 1 extra hit out of 100 hits on average, doesnt sound that enticing over 3% permanent atk boost.... 3% Assault is NOWHERE near 3% more damage. At the very most it is 1.5% more damage (this is once your Grid hits 100% Assault), and chances are it'll be even less than that. As your Grid improves, this is reduced more and more and more.

You know what's pretty important to do once you have a full FLB grid of 15%+ Assault weapons? Hitting more than once with those stats. You know which stats get better and better the closer it gets to 100%? Double and Triple. You know which stats are getting a 10%-15% boost with second anniversary update? Motherfucking Tiara set bonus.

In other words, even IF the 1% more Double is true (which I personally doubt), it's still NOT AS BAD AS PEOPLE KEEP SAYING.

Anyway, once I finally complete my more accurate damage calc(*), we'll be able to tell a lot better(**). At this moment, I'm pulling speculation out of my ass, you're pulling speculation out of your ass, he is pulling speculation out of his ass, everyone is just speculating all around(***).
--
IMO, the best weapons are Assault mid and Defender low.--Sure, if you had the freedom of choice. Which you usually don't.
You're being way too optimistic with these so called 'catch up' measures.--Oh yeah, I meant to comment to this post much earlier.

While it's true that the catch up measures have been rather lacking, they're still extremely vital. One thing which hasn't been mentioned is... motherfucking dual-skill SRs. Those things can easily triumph over single-skill SSRs and will notably boost new players progression. I would've killed for that shit when I was starting my account.

(*)Coming soon theaters near you in 2019
(**)Warning, a spreadsheet is not a simulator and will not accurately predict true in-game conditions, consult your doctor before use
(***)Not recommended by 4/5 dentists anywhere

Shieun
11-29-2018, 05:40 AM
...]

If those DMM wikis are not reliable, then I suppose from the sounds of it, it seems that you may already have several SL20 Rush(S) weapon at your disposal. Perhaps run some test and let us know how you go with it?

Also, I understand 3% atk up is not the same as 3% damage boost. That's why I used the term atk boost (stats) and not damage.

Also, I believe the threshold for assault to have "diminishing return" is much higher than just 100% assault. Without complicating much, a vet F2P should at least have 90% elemental from main and support eidolons (45% each), another 45% if they have elemental advantage, then 30% if you have elemental weapon. That alone is already 165% elemental bracket multiplier.

The "diminishing return" you observe is due to the big difference within your elemental bracket multiplier and assault bracket multiplier. If you keep your assault and elemental multiplier as close as you can, you shouldn't observe a diminishing return.

lalala
11-29-2018, 05:43 AM
As a raid healing support you're suppose to skip through turns as fast as possible, stopping only to tank enemy burst and recover your own health.

What's the best time to drop a heal and how does the turn system work between players? I wonder if there is an FAQ for people who want to contribute more effectively to raids.

Cobblemaniac
11-29-2018, 05:53 AM
What's the best time to drop a heal and how does the turn system work between players? I wonder if there is an FAQ for people who want to contribute more effectively to raids.

Discord.

10 characters.

sanahtlig
11-29-2018, 06:37 AM
The "diminishing return" you observe is due to the big difference within your elemental bracket multiplier and assault bracket multiplier. If you keep your assault and elemental multiplier as close as you can, you shouldn't observe a diminishing return.
As a % of overall damage, the boost from any given stat (including stats sharing the same class) is dependent only on how much of that stat you already have. At +200% character attack, each additional % of character attack will provide only 0.33% more damage--regardless of elemental attack or other stats.

While skepticism regarding difficult-to-verify statements about combo attack rates is warranted, "Attributed rates are inconsistent with the rest of the system" is not a great justification. I'm sure you've noticed by now that design simplicity, intuitiveness, and consistency are not this game's strong point. Not to mention random things like Gatcha rates haven't even been the same in the Nutaku version (compared to the DMM version at the same point in its lifetime). For all we know, the DMM wiki lists the correct rate for the DMM version, but not our version. Amidst this near-constant haze of confusion we live in, I choose to trust the best resource we have until proven otherwise.

lalala
11-29-2018, 07:17 AM
Discord.

10 characters.

I can't find the relevant info. Discord gives me eye cancer.

Gludateton
11-29-2018, 07:41 AM
While skepticism regarding difficult-to-verify statements about combo attack rates is warranted, "Attributed rates are inconsistent with the rest of the system" is not a great justification.

While I agree with this statement, in the case of Rush informations are really hard to check (I doubt there were person that checked it with for example four or five S Rush 20 slvl weapons equiped) and is actually quite inconsistent when you look at comments (there was person that reported results, that would suggest that Dark Rush 20 slvl gives about 4-5% DA increase). So unless somebody done extensive checks I would take DATA infos from JP wiki with grain of salt, especially with this whole "double attack is rolled first" (which is probably not true, or at least not in a way that people think it is).
To be honest, the biggest reason that it's hard for me to believe in 1% S Rush is that S Barrage has exactly the same value. Another is that accessories boost are much higher for DATA than other stats, when comparing them with weapons (this one is pretty bad argument though).

As for difference between versions: could some DMM player tell me if Solomon's first skill actually has cap of 500k in DMM ? (It clearly has 600k cap in Nutaku's version)

Slashley
11-29-2018, 08:53 AM
-- especially with this whole "double attack is rolled first" (which is probably not true, or at least not in a way that people think it is).--Somebody on these forums as of late did some small amounts of testing with Awakened Titania and Awakened Ares (while burning) and claimed that Double and Triple are scaled to 100%. Although the sample size was wayyyy too small, the results were still very strongly in favor of that theory.

So if you have 200% Double and 100% Triple, you'll actually hit Double ~66% of the time and Triple ~33% of the time. If correct, that is.

Gludateton
11-29-2018, 09:03 AM
Somebody on these forums as of late did some small amounts of testing with Awakened Titania and Awakened Ares (while burning) and claimed that Double and Triple are scaled to 100%.

Yeah, that was me.
Claim would be a too big word here, that's only my theory, which I think is more believable (or at least it is for me) than "double is rolled first.
As for Rush topic, I actually want to check it's percentages with Yam's bows (I have 6 copies of them) someday, but seeing how my weapons' grids are not fully enhanced yet, don't expect it anywhere soon.

Slashley
11-29-2018, 09:07 AM
Oh, sorry. I am terrible when it comes to remembering names :neutral:
--
As for Rush topic, I actually want to check it's percentages with Yam's bows (I have 6 copies of them) someday, but seeing how my weapons' grids are not fully enhanced yet, don't expect it anywhere soon.If they're slvl1, you could test the base now? Even that is unknown. Without knowing the base, we can't tell how much each skill level gives...

lalala
11-29-2018, 09:11 AM
Sorry. Most of these new advent rewards after Kyuuki have been utter garbage. Illuyanka gun... HP L Rush S. Okayyyyy. Medjed gun... Hp L Pride S??? Python Staff... Vigor M Hp S, Dark x Vigor LOL ... Marchosias Engine... Single skill Exceed L. Seriously? You can't even expect anything good even if these... junk gets FLB god knows how many years from now. It's clear that the devs just throw whatever random shit they feel like for these supposedly rewards for newbies. Newbies missing the old advent reruns for FLB? Congratulations. You're fucked.

Vigor is pretty good cuz it looks like it could stack with Pride. Read somewhere on this forum:

'special attack' is a separate type/category/multiplier. 'character' is one multiplier, 'element' is another multiplier, 'special attack' is yet another multiplier. So, it can be rather potent, depending on the restrictions. It's like how the vigorous skill (which also counts as special attack) has some nasty potential, but realizing it is a bit strict (you need at least near full HP).
For the event eidolons with that passive (at MLB), it gives [10 + 40 * (1 - HP/MHP)]% special attack. So a minimum of +10% at full HP, then gains +1% for every 2.5% HP lost.

That Assault (L) weapon from the Sphinx Advent did nothing for me. I think I messed up my grid somewhere.

Gludateton
11-29-2018, 09:14 AM
Oh, sorry. I am terrible when it comes to remembering names :neutral:If they're slvl1, you could test the base now? Even that is unknown. Without knowing the base, we can't tell how much each skill level gives...

Well, I can, maybe even will get to it, but if chance is anything lower than 0.5% on 1 slvl... at least somewhere around 10k samples would be required.
That's quite a good idea though, after all if it's quite high chance (about 1%) it would cut whole "S Rush at 20 slvl is 1%" debate short.

Slashley
11-29-2018, 09:17 AM
Vigor is pretty good cuz it looks like it could stack with Pride. --The nasty part of Vigor is that you really, REALLY need to be at high HP to use it. The gains are halved at ~83% HP already, and you get NOTHING at half HP.

So, unlike Pride which is always on and comes to your aid in your greatest hour of need, Vigor basically tells you to fuck right off unless you're running double healers. Since these forums seem like they hate Pride weapons for some reason, I can't wait until we start getting Vigor weapons and people loving them.

lalala
11-29-2018, 10:27 AM
The nasty part of Vigor is that you really, REALLY need to be at high HP to use it. The gains are halved at ~83% HP already, and you get NOTHING at half HP.

So, unlike Pride which is always on and comes to your aid in your greatest hour of need, Vigor basically tells you to fuck right off unless you're running double healers. Since these forums seem like they hate Pride weapons for some reason, I can't wait until we start getting Vigor weapons and people loving them.

Holy Crap! That's why this guy whom I think started at the same time as me and running Belle as an off-element healer is doing 1.5 x damage I am!

lalala
11-29-2018, 10:35 AM
Holy Crap! That's why this guy whom I think started at the same time as me and running Belle as an off-element healer is doing 1.5 x damage I am!

Excuse the bad grammar. Thanks to you, Slashley, you're gonna help make vigor weapons the best thing since sliced bread on this forum!

A guaranteed 10% and above boost at the start of battle is always a good thing, innit?

Not Registered
11-29-2018, 10:39 AM

No such thing. You either join RTC channels/software that some Japanese or Chinese unions use, or Discord, among English speaking players. You communicate and coordinate. When that is not an option such as being in a pub, you simply try to use and speed through the CD of your Raid heal / Raid dmg cut as quickly as you can.

lalala
11-29-2018, 10:51 AM
Hmm... Since I'm playing on the Japanese server and I don't speak Japanese I guess that is not an option for me. It appears that the boss charge meter runs separately for each player but when I cast...

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 11:04 AM
Which makes vigorous/ascension and vigorous/grace (defender + ascension) natural combinations... like a couple of the new heavenly treasure weapons xP

As far as the turn system goes, the game just processes turns as they come in. The thing about AAB is that you're spending time to cast abilities even when unnecessary, which is delaying the submission of your next turn, so the wait is longer in real time for your heal to come up again. So I think what Not Registered was getting at is that you're supposed to manually mash through turns to get through your heal's cooldown, unless some situation pops up. Like if you have to wait for a Joan or two to set up a damage cut so you can tank an overdrive. Or something related to that particular raid's mechanics may discourage taking turns at that moment.

Vigor is pretty good cuz it looks like it could stack with Pride. Read somewhere on this forum:

'special attack' is a separate type/category/multiplier. 'character' is one multiplier, 'element' is another multiplier, 'special attack' is yet another multiplier. So, it can be rather potent, depending on the restrictions. It's like how the vigorous skill (which also counts as special attack) has some nasty potential, but realizing it is a bit strict (you need at least near full HP).
For the event eidolons with that passive (at MLB), it gives [10 + 40 * (1 - HP/MHP)]% special attack. So a minimum of +10% at full HP, then gains +1% for every 2.5% HP lost.

That Assault (L) weapon from the Sphinx Advent did nothing for me. I think I messed up my grid somewhere.

Oh, I wrote that. Ok, at the time of writing, that was accurate with regards to what the wiki said. Since then the damage formula's been updated; vigor type effects are now a separate factor from character/element/special.

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 11:05 AM
How well does winging communcation through the sticker system work?

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 11:06 AM
Unfortunately, that one only works for yourself.

P.S. There are plenty of DMM players in English Discord channels. Just ask Cobble if you need.

Not Registered
11-29-2018, 11:07 AM
By 'that one', I mean the Stackable Def.

Slashley
11-29-2018, 11:19 AM
It is... during Burst Hour. After that, it becomes really hard to make proper use of it. Remember, a single, normal hit will basically cut your 10% bonus damage into half for that Hime/Soul. A triple...

Kitty
11-29-2018, 02:57 PM
holy shit lads im almost a senior member this moment will go down in history

Dais
11-29-2018, 03:47 PM

wtf are these rolls, lol.

Kitty
11-29-2018, 04:50 PM

what the fuf

--i got x2 summer sols in 1 draw before

Xenos
11-29-2018, 07:25 PM
Hey is Halloween Osiris any good? I'm considering what limited hime i should save my jewels for.

Unregistered
11-29-2018, 09:04 PM
Hey is Halloween Osiris any good? I'm considering what limited hime i should save my jewels for.

She is really good keeping your team alive but water is kinda lack of dmg so.... in you intend to roll for her or Mtix her I will say don’t, but if you already have her then congrats

MagicSpice
11-29-2018, 10:43 PM

how in the actual hell did you get two of the same kaiser in one roll?

then again... I did pull 2 of an SSR weapon from the raid gacha in one 10-draw... (and i got the video somewhere on my youtube at that)

Slashley
11-29-2018, 10:54 PM
Hey is Halloween Osiris any good? I'm considering what limited hime i should save my jewels for.Water Osiris? Isn't it a bit too late for that? Her rate-up for Jewels is gone and is only available for real dosh now.
She is really good keeping your team alive but water is kinda lack of dmg so.... in you intend to roll for her or Mtix her I will say don’t, but if you already have her then congratsCan't use Miracle Tickets on Limited Hime.

MagicSpice
11-29-2018, 11:01 PM
Water Osiris? Isn't it a bit too late for that? Her rate-up for Jewels is gone and is only available for real dosh now.

i don't know.... looking at her kit, i'm kinda tempted to pull for her right now while I got the chance... C-frame atk down, can tank, can heal and damage cut at the same time, has constant regen on her... that's one hell of a kit.

(still has hope that SSR nike shows though.... eventually... freaking RNG....)

AlphonseP
11-30-2018, 12:31 AM
Water Osiris is definitely one of the top KHs for water when it comes to defending. Thanks to her 2nd abi, an unending loop of taunt, she can take most of the non-charge attacks from mobs and bosses...

Gludateton
11-30-2018, 02:38 AM
I just have to whine a little (or a little more)

SSR Wind Sol (new addition to DMM version for Christmas)
Abi 1: Single target wind nuke (1.5~2x dmg, 190k cap), dispel one buff from enemy - 6T cd
Abi 2: All party members heal (1500) and burst gauge up (+20) - 7T cd
Abi 3: Single target light (!) nuke (5~6x dmg, no definite info about cap yet), applies blindness - 7T cd
On burst effect: Applies Wind ATK up (20%) and Thunder RST (?%) up to all party member for 3T
Assist: Wind ATK up is also used as Light ATK up.

What is this... what is this lazy design ? What have they done to poor Sol ?

Cobblemaniac
11-30-2018, 02:46 AM
I just have to whine a little (or a little more)

SSR Wind Sol (new addition to DMM version for Christmas)
Abi 1: Single target wind nuke (1.5~2x dmg, 190k cap), dispel one buff from enemy - 6T cd
Abi 2: All party members heal (1500) and burst gauge up (+20) - 7T cd
Abi 3: Single target light (!) nuke (5~6x dmg, no definite info about cap yet), applies blindness - 7T cd
On burst effect: Applies Wind ATK up (20%) and Thunder RST (?%) up to all party member for 3T
Assist: Wind ATK up is also used as Light ATK up.

What is this... what is this lazy design ? What have they done to poor Sol ?

They have given us more ridiculously diabetic cuteness, and now 7 lewds for the mascot loli.

Banzai

Kitty
11-30-2018, 06:57 AM
holy fuck... now I wasn't a fan of Ratri's R design or her ep, because it was a horrible gang scene but now I have to say she's fucking gorgeous in her new design, PLUS we finally get to see those beautiful eyes
also, i'm a fan of Sol and Charis' new designs too... Charis cute af
Sol looks MUCH nicer than any of her other forms, just because she's covered up in really cute warm looking clothes... I don't like to see a lot of skin on "loli" characters, as i'm not uh... into children like some others are.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtOBqB9XQAA_M3W.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/518063051178508306/unknown.png

Laventale
11-30-2018, 07:35 AM
I don't like to see a lot of skin on "loli" characters, as i'm not uh... into children like some others are.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/105/759/601.jpg

Kitty
11-30-2018, 07:53 AM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/105/759/601.jpg

the fuck is that supposed to mean lmao
sorry i'm not a pedophile that obsesses over lolis. no need to doubt me because you guys have so much of a fucking child raping fetish

edit: oh shit that was supposed to be a joke - sorry i am very sensitive to the subject, sorry nigga

Laventale
11-30-2018, 08:01 AM
http://puu.sh/Caadx/97424bcf6c.png

Kitty
11-30-2018, 08:02 AM
shit dont expose my nudes

sanahtlig
11-30-2018, 08:03 AM
there was person that reported results, that would suggest that Dark Rush 20 slvl gives about 4-5% DA increase).
This is a good find, but you can't just skim raw data. It has to be carefully analyzed.

ダークラッシュ20レベ一つつけて殴り 続けてみたhttps://gyazo.com/2ebb36b7fec144307d27c4c1b9b07efb おまけhttps://gyazo.com/ff5d3282637163e0b9fa005bd6602314 -- 2017-05-27 (土) 01:15:07
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A7%E3%83%9D%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7/%E3%82%B3%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88

The combined data has problems because some characters have innate boosts to combo attack rate and there's no control without the weapon equipped. So instead, let's look at Osiris.
16/142 (11.3%)
Base double attack rate is presumably 8%, so this might indicate a boost of 3% with one Dark SLVL20 (small) weapon. That would correspond to ~1-1.5% damage increase, compared to ~4% for a comparable Assault weapon. Unfortunately, this estimate is +/- several percent, so there's no telling what the actual rate is. Also, we have no idea if the tester remembered to remove accessories.

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 10:07 AM
I just get Ssr Frey and obiusly will max her and unlock her episodes. But how good is she in the battlefield?
Right now I have only Sol (aw) and Michael, and in the back almost every sr light kami to choice (except for Diana). Rey looks just too strike forward without any debuff or special skill. But is she really capable of doing great damage to put in the party above another kamis with better skills?

Just want to hear your opinions.

Kitty
11-30-2018, 10:29 AM
I just get Ssr Frey and obiusly will max her and unlock her episodes. But how good is she in the battlefield?
Right now I have only Sol (aw) and Michael, and in the back almost every sr light kami to choice (except for Diana). Rey looks just too strike forward without any debuff or special skill. But is she really capable of doing great damage to put in the party above another kamis with better skills?

Just want to hear your opinions.

She's capable of good damage, that's about it. She's very good against enemies with a rage bar, as she deals extra large amounts of damage to enemy when in raging state, and her assist also gives her 15% more ATK when enemy is in rage... that, AND she has 5T crit chance with just a 7T CD.
Burst gauge up 15% with her offense ability, so she is pretty much a rage/burst nuker... better than SRs in main team. I believe she gets a future buff? but i'm not sure.
But it is worth using her in your main team alongside Sol/Micheal and Diana. GZ on finding her, btw

Gludateton
11-30-2018, 12:01 PM
This is a good find, but you can't just skim raw data. It has to be carefully analyzed.

The combined data has problems because some characters have innate boosts to combo attack rate and there's no control without the weapon equipped. So instead, let's look at Osiris.
16/142 (11.3%)
Base double attack rate is presumably 8%, so this might indicate a boost of 3% with one Dark SLVL20 (small) weapon. That would correspond to ~1-1.5% damage increase, compared to ~4% for a comparable Assault weapon. Unfortunately, this estimate is +/- several percent, so there's no telling what the actual rate is. Also, we have no idea if the tester remembered to remove accessories.

The problem here is actually low number of samples. Which of those Soul/Kamihime (Satan, Thanatos, Arthur) have innate combo rate up ? As far as I can see, both Thanatos and Satan have ATK up as assist.
My whole point here was to be careful about taking Rush/Barrage data from JP wiki as accurate, because there are some point that would suggest they are not. I certainly wasn't making point that S Rush is 4/5% at 20 slvl (because it's probably not).

sanahtlig
11-30-2018, 02:01 PM
Which of those Soul/Kamihime (Satan, Thanatos, Arthur) have innate combo rate up ? As far as I can see, both Thanatos and Satan have ATK up as assist.
I could have sworn that combo attack rate up was one of the Master bonuses. Maybe not. Pluto definitely has bonuses. Awakened characters get bonuses also (if applicable; I didn't check the Awakening calendar and compare to the characters used and the date posted). Honestly I'm just skeptical overall without a control group. We assume that the base rate is 8% without this weapon, but there's a lot of variables that could be getting overlooked. For all we know, some characters have undocumented custom rates.

Honestly the game needs to display these modifiers so players don't have to guess.

MagicSpice
11-30-2018, 02:29 PM
Honestly the game needs to display these modifiers so players don't have to guess.

Actually, that's kind of what these kinds of games try to do. They don't feed all the info so they try to have players figure it out.

Hence why so many skills and weapons have +, ++, and ++++. The only thing we really can know at a first glance is that the more +, the better.

Yet something with + can be 10% and a different skill can also have + yet be 15%. This game is honestly vague as hell and if it wasn't for datamining, then the content likely would have been at a lower skill ceiling given there'd be less optimizations...

It's just MMO 101... the more mechanics get abused, the more dev's throw stuff to counter or fit that

(Hell, I have to rebalance the game I'm making due to beta demo feedback and it's not even an mmo. Someone that LPed it even datamined it themselves...)

Gludateton
11-30-2018, 03:40 PM
I could have sworn that combo attack rate up was one of the Master bonuses. Maybe not. Pluto definitely has bonuses. Awakened characters get bonuses also (if applicable; I didn't check the Awakening calendar and compare to the characters used and the date posted). Honestly I'm just skeptical overall without a control group. We assume that the base rate is 8% without this weapon, but there's a lot of variables that could be getting overlooked. For all we know, some characters have undocumented custom rates.

I wanted to include notice about master skills but the date of post is 2017/05/27 which means no master skills and no Satan AW, also Pluto has combo rate up only with block buff (ironically Pluto was excluded from calculations because of low DATA occurence, which I think is wrong move).
As I have said earlier: too low number of samples, so at most you can make assumption that S Rush 20 slvl is higher than 1% and even that is quite farfetched.

I'll do my own tests someday and when they're done (or at least partly done), I'll post them here. Stay tuned (or not).

Slashley
11-30-2018, 03:42 PM
--
I'll do my own tests someday and when they're done (or at least partly done), I'll post them here. Stay tuned (or not).I at least am certainly very interested in both base and how the skill levels work.

And there's zero chance of me bothering to do it myself, so.

HugMeTender
11-30-2018, 04:30 PM
shit dont expose my nudes

Press X to doubt.

On the subject of obscene fetishes, will Kamihime ever get a trap?

Kitty
11-30-2018, 04:38 PM
no only futas

HugMeTender
11-30-2018, 07:06 PM
no only futas

Whelp folks, Kitty just confirmed that the MC gets it in the ass by Futa-Nike.

Kitty
11-30-2018, 07:09 PM
oh god that would be a dream. he deserves that and not in the good way
too bad only amaterasu and freja are the futas so far

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 08:04 PM
Ea

The always underrated and usefull kamihime had an Awaken version that I really forget about. And with that she is very... intersting.

I read the wiki and Im more confuse than before. How does Enuma Eris works when she is awakened? Does the buff stacks or is just raw burst power increased? And how is that she can hit twice with her Burst?

Recently I get SSR Nike and water Osiris in the same jewel pull, and the last week I pulled Snow Raphiel (RNJesus and the game are telling me to play water I guess). Thats Why Im taking a second look at Ea because now I really need very offensive kamis to compensate all this insane defense.

Is she worth awakening? If not, what other kamis do you recomend for my party? Heck even SR kamis could be good.

(I also have Hercules Axe MLB)

LudgerKresnik
11-30-2018, 08:09 PM
Really surprise that will not be any traps in this game... Talking about japan.

MagicSpice
11-30-2018, 11:33 PM
Ea

The always underrated and usefull kamihime had an Awaken version that I really forget about. And with that she is very... intersting.

I read the wiki and Im more confuse than before. How does Enuma Eris works when she is awakened? Does the buff stacks or is just raw burst power increased? And how is that she can hit twice with her Burst?

Recently I get SSR Nike and water Osiris in the same jewel pull, and the last week I pulled Snow Raphiel (RNJesus and the game are telling me to play water I guess). Thats Why Im taking a second look at Ea because now I really need very offensive kamis to compensate all this insane defense.

Is she worth awakening? If not, what other kamis do you recomend for my party? Heck even SR kamis could be good.

far as i can tell, Ea can be good in a burst build but other than that.... using her is pushing it. Saraswati and Ea go well together in a burst oriented team from what i've both heard, and looking at the kits... seen.

as for good water suggestions, not really my department so someone else has to help on that. hell, water is my weakest team both kami and grid wise...

Whelp folks, Kitty just confirmed that the MC gets it in the ass by Futa-Nike.

well nyarlathotep did something like this to the MC... which scared the ever loving fuck out of him...

me too since i'm not into pegging...

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 11:34 PM
Ea

Enuma Elis's change is neither of your guesses. What changes is duration; from 1 turn to infinite turns. That is, think of base Enuma Elis as being consumed with Ea's first attack made against a stunned enemy AND with a time limit of 1 turn. The upgrade here removes the time limit, but the 1st attack against a stunned enemy restriction still applies. So this means that you can cast it as soon as you're sure that you want to use it the next time the enemy enters stun, thus starting the cooldown as early as possible, so the next cast can happen earlier.
Naturally, for this to be possibly useful, you'll need to be in a fight for which you're expected to see stun mode multiple times, or stun mode simply lasts so long that the first boosted attack isn't enough to knock out of it. So that means it won't really be useful for advents or raid events. It maaaay possibly come up in Crom Cruach GO, but I'd rather not use Ea as a starter there as you'd have to drag her through the first four stages. So it mainly comes down to the Catastrophe raids and Wrath ultimate.

Awakened Ea's burst hitting twice is due to its effect, which is an example of a type of effect usually referred to as an echo burst. I don't know them well enough to generalize, so I'll just go over the details for her specific echo burst.
After she bursts, another attack occurs. This extra attack has a base of 200% power (to compare, awakened SSR's burst is normally an attack of 550% power). It does benefit from +burst damage buffs. Because it is a separate attack, it does not contribute to burst streak damage. Because it is a separate attack, it has its own soft damage cap of 500k (mainly relevant at really high powered play). Because it is a separate attack, Enuma Elis does not boost it, because Enuma Elis was consumed by the original burst attack.

Is she worth awakening? Not really, no. I only awakened her because I had the eyes to spare. But if you have multiple choices, Ea gets placed at the bottom with Odin. As for actually using her? I normally keep her in one of the sub slots. I only ever start her against Wrath, and that's mainly due to half sunk cost fallacy, half 'YES, STUN MODE FINALLY COMES UP BEFORE THE BATTLE'S MEANINGFULLY OVER, STUN PUNISHERS CAN NOW BE PLAYED WITH'. So yea, it's less about practicality and more about playing with different toys.
Skipping on recommendations as I don't like to do so without knowing more about what's available.

AutoCrimson
12-01-2018, 01:10 AM
i'd like to express gratitude for reroll... wait, players, for 4mil free jewels

Kitty
12-01-2018, 05:34 AM
as a player with well over 2,000 reroll accounts, i'd just like to say - you're welcome

Slashley
12-01-2018, 05:41 AM
It's not like these Jewels are because of those accounts, you know. There's almost always a login bonus going on - only the excuse changes. If it wasn't for that milestone, we'd have the exact same login bonus as "x-mas anticipation!" or something.

Dais
12-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Speaking of rerolls, is Anubis still on the menu as something you can attain? I've been rerollin every day or so for a week just to see if I can get one. I got like 3-4 belials, 1 rudra, 5-6 managarmrs. Maybe i'm just unlucky.

Cobblemaniac
12-01-2018, 08:26 AM
Speaking of rerolls, is Anubis still on the menu as something you can attain? I've been rerollin every day or so for a week just to see if I can get one. I got like 3-4 belials, 1 rudra, 5-6 managarmrs. Maybe i'm just unlucky.

Unlucky.

No such thing as limited edition gacha eidos...

Yet.

MagicSpice
12-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Hell, the other elements got 120% eidolons that work like Mana and Anu but...

Still no 120% eidolons for light and dark on DMM...

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Advice for a water team,

I've been playing for a good while now and currently have this as my spread for my water team

Soul(Either Herc or Jeanne), Chutulhu, Ryu-Oh, Ashera, Nike(Unleashed)

Holloween Osiris, Snow Raph.

Overall it's already pretty good, but are there any other water himes now or in the future that I should aim to get or is this grid good enough, and I should move on to develop another grid?

Just need some advice in general.

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 06:19 PM
You'll be interested in Vohu Manah in ~2.5-3 months

Unregistered
12-01-2018, 07:27 PM
I'm trying to develop my light team at the moment I'm basically running AW Sol, Michael, and a bunch of SR.

Question is, which SSR himes should I am to get in order to make my team stronger?

Kitty
12-01-2018, 07:32 PM
you should just buy my light account with 6 ssrs instead smh https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4549-account-giveaways-5.html

Cobblemaniac
12-01-2018, 08:10 PM
I'm trying to develop my light team at the moment I'm basically running AW Sol, Michael, and a bunch of SR.

Question is, which SSR himes should I am to get in order to make my team stronger?

Eros, SSArty, Metatron, Light Tsuku in no particular order... for now.

Future light himes will basically completely overshadow the current ones for the most part.

Laventale
12-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Future light himes will basically completely overshadow the current ones for the most part.

The fact that even Bunny gets fucking powercreeped makes me vomit.

MagicSpice
12-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Eros, SSArty, Metatron, Light Tsuku in no particular order... for now.

the beauty of being a light main...

the only way is up from here... (especially seeing that i'm already packing 8 Light SSR...)

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 02:45 AM
New player here.. is Thunder really not usable unless I whale? Other elements don't interest me enough to use them from the beginning or main them (I understand I'll need to use every element though). I'll be F2P so spending cash isn't an option for me.

Also I'm kinda lost, is there a best node for grinding rank or should I be doing something else?

Cobblemaniac
12-02-2018, 02:58 AM
New player here.. is Thunder really not usable unless I whale? Other elements don't interest me enough to use them from the beginning or main them (I understand I'll need to use every element though). I'll be F2P so spending cash isn't an option for me.

Also I'm kinda lost, is there a best node for grinding rank or should I be doing something else?

Best node for grinding rank: That would be Sunday AP quests. Which is today. They call it cave of gold ore I thonk.

Thunder now is more viable, although it would look otherwise considering this forum don't got much to say on current thunder. Brahma AW, Baal U, Mammon, Raiko, Marduk and Athena are all decent SSR picks (though Mammon falls short. Maybe Brahma AW, she's useable but a bit wonky). Kingu and Cyclops are the 2 most important thunder SRs you'll be looking for as well.

Slashley
12-02-2018, 03:12 AM
New player here.. is Thunder really not usable unless I whale?Define whaling? If whaling is "any money spent ever" then you probably shouldn't be looking at Thunder.

You can build a decent Thunder team with Miracle Tickets, which come to a yearly cost of 150 bucks or so. That's not a bad cost for a hobby if you ask me (12.5 bucks per month), but your thoughts may vary.

Without Miracle Tickets, Thunder is... seriously lacking. There's basically no good Rs and very, very few good SRs. In addition to what Cobble mentioned, Astraea is good as she allows Dartagnan to land her -50% Def debuff reliably. There's also Thunder Artemis and Noel, but both were limited SRs and that ship has sailed.
Also I'm kinda lost, is there a best node for grinding rank or should I be doing something else?Rank doesn't get you much. It comes as you play. You should be focusing on events, which is currently the Thunder Raid. Raid events are good for new players as you can call for help (AND YOU WILL NEED IT).

But perhaps most importantly, as a new player, did you reroll? (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4421-updated-kamihime-project-rerolling-guide-intermediate-players.html) You really should reroll into a 100% Eidolon.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 03:38 AM
By usable I meant can I use who I want to use and still accomplish things as Thunder even if it's not optimal. I'd rather not spend any cash since I know I'd spend much more than what I'd intend to spend lol.

I have 2 (3) rerolls saved. One has Brahma & Kingu while the other has Athena & Set (or w/e her name is), which would be a better start? I have another reroll with only the 100% Thunder eidolon I could add as a friend, or should I continue rerolling?

Thanks for the help.

Slashley
12-02-2018, 03:48 AM
-- I have another reroll with only the 100% Thunder eidolon --Go with this one without a doubt.

The 100% Eidolon is far more important than Hime are. For one, it'll allow you to get friends and give you access to good Eidolons across the board. Like me, I am ID 1475274 and I'd love Kirin friends :smirk:

The most important thing in Kamihime is your Grid (and your 100% Eidolon). So if you work hard and fill your Grid with skill level 20 Thunder Disaster Axes (or better), you'll do fine in most content. That will take you a long time and a lot of hard work, though.

And let me remind you again that Thunder has very few good R and SR Hime, which will make your task rough. Kirin will help you a lot, though.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 04:32 AM
Go with this one without a doubt.

The 100% Eidolon is far more important than Hime are. For one, it'll allow you to get friends and give you access to good Eidolons across the board. Like me, I am ID 1475274 and I'd love Kirin friends :smirk:

The most important thing in Kamihime is your Grid (and your 100% Eidolon). So if you work hard and fill your Grid with skill level 20 Thunder Disaster Axes (or better), you'll do fine in most content. That will take you a long time and a lot of hard work, though.

And let me remind you again that Thunder has very few good R and SR Hime, which will make your task rough. Kirin will help you a lot, though.

I'd rather not start with just an eidolon, will using her as a friend eidolon be enough? I'm leaning more towards Brahma & Kingu. I've thought about their abilities and envisioned a sort of defensive team with Brahma as damage. It would suck to never get them on that account lol. I'll add you on the Kirin account regardless though if you want. Thanks, again.

AutoCrimson
12-02-2018, 06:04 AM
forget about Brahma and Kingu. even if u had Brahma and Athena, still forget about it

go Kirin

AutoCrimson
12-02-2018, 06:09 AM
btw Slashley, i had a last free friend spot so i sent u request from my second acc

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 06:19 AM
forget about Brahma and Kingu. even if u had Brahma and Athena, still forget about it

go Kirin

I chanced Amaterasu with the 100 free gold, so guess I'll be using this account after all lol.

AutoCrimson
12-02-2018, 06:28 AM
to each his own i guess
i started this game with Sol and Amaterasu being my first 2 ssr, but neither fire nor light are my favorite (for now)

LudgerKresnik
12-02-2018, 06:56 AM
What do you guys think about ligth caspiel? C fram def down and a second ability with stackable def down sounds great for a better power cap against the enemies.

Im actually runing Shingen (with her soul spear MLB and sniper shot). Sol AW), Michael and Frey, and was using in the last spot Demeter for A frame def down or Sati with her Ligth resist down. But wiki says that Caspiel has 15% def down C frame, wich is more than Demeter or Sati. And dont forget about her stacable def down...

Since I dont have Diana or any other ligth kami with good def down Im looking in cheaper options. And Caspiel looks really good. Does her debuuf skills compensate the lack o attack power?

I want to hear your tougths.

Cobblemaniac
12-02-2018, 07:06 AM
What do you guys think about ligth caspiel? C fram def down and a second ability with stackable def down sounds great for a better power cap against the enemies.

Im actually runing Shingen (with her soul spear MLB and sniper shot). Sol AW), Michael and Frey, and was using in the last spot Demeter for A frame def down or Sati with her Ligth resist down. But wiki says that Caspiel has 15% def down C frame, wich is more than Demeter or Sati. And dont forget about her stacable def down...

Since I dont have Diana or any other ligth kami with good def down Im looking in cheaper options. And Caspiel looks really good. Does her debuuf skills compensate the lack o attack power?

I want to hear your tougths.

Use whatever you have.

That said, friendly reminder that you'll only be realistically maintaining 6-9% def break from her stack since each stack has it's own 180 second counter. 16-19% def break is still very respectable for an R though.

Btw... her C frame is 10%. Which wiki are you quoting?

Does her debuff skills compensate the lack of attack power?

No, and I'd advise you stay away from that mentality. Compensate is not the correct term now, it's more "help" than anything else.

Honestly, I'd keep Sati and sub Caspy and Attar. In the meantime... I would try getting a Herc axe and using that to cover the remaining def break for now, as well as more consistent dmg output than Shingen. Shingen for light is a thing that comes next year.

Dais
12-02-2018, 08:04 AM
Go with this one without a doubt.

Hmm, I'm currently playing one of a few accounts and it is a Kirin account with a team of SR's being Chou'un, Kingu, Cyclops, Baal. Probably not an ideal setup, but I was wondering how bad this setup is as a thunder team because I think I'm going to be stuck with it for a couple months due to bad rng. I also have a managarmr on that account as well if I choose to switch to light.

Also, how fundamental is Anubis/Managarmr to a dark and light team? Is it as important as a 100% elemental Eidolon? I was wondering if it would be worth rerolling my dark team which is in high 50's with a decent team setup, if I did somehow to manage to roll an Anubis?

Slashley
12-02-2018, 08:17 AM
btw Slashley, i had a last free friend spot so i sent u request from my second acc... is this the Hraes/Kirin account? That's your SECOND account? Jesus christ man.

Thanks.
Hmm, I'm currently playing one of a few accounts and it is a Kirin account with a team of SR's being Chou'un, Kingu, Cyclops, Baal. Probably not an ideal setup, but I was wondering how bad this setup is as a thunder team because I think I'm going to be stuck with it for a couple months due to bad rng.For a non-Miracle ticketed Thunder team, you should do fine. If you have no other Thunder SRs, then slap Perun (from Gem Gacha) as your first back-up for her damage cut.

You'll be relying on Dartagnan with Ambush a lot. If you can get your hands on her HP weapon, you'll be at cap Atk Down and Def Down. That alone will help you a ton.
I also have a managarmr on that account as well if I choose to switch to light.Light has lots of goodies in R and SR level.

SRs: Belebog, Diana, Djehuti, Forseti, Sati
Rs: Dike, Light Caspiel

Uh, that's less than what I expected, but not that bad.

AutoCrimson
12-02-2018, 08:44 AM
... is this the Hraes/Kirin account? That's your SECOND account? Jesus christ man.

ye, that was me.

Also, how fundamental is Anubis/Managarmr to a dark and light team?
well thats a tricky question tbh... 60/20 Heca or 70 char Archangel/forgot the name of dark one - can be better sometimes

Gludateton
12-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Light has lots of goodies in R and SR level.

SRs: Belebog, Diana, Djehuti, Forseti, Sati
Rs: Dike, Light Caspiel

Uh, that's less than what I expected, but not that bad.

SR: Attar, Demeter
R: Daphne, Aten, Kamadeva

Dais
12-02-2018, 08:53 AM
I see, thank you guys.

Slashley
12-02-2018, 09:09 AM
SR: Attar, DemeterDemeter was given to people, I think, so I don't think he can get her anymore.

Attar is technically available, but it's just very unlikely that you'll find her.
R: Daphne, Aten, Kamadeva... yeah, fine. I'm not entirely sure about the first two, since although they do more damage than the usual R, it's probably about the same damage output as literally ANY SR...

Kamadeva is fair enough. A high roll Hime, who would be SSR level if the debuffs were reliable. Buuuut the average result is probably not very impressive.

Aihentgamer
12-02-2018, 10:30 AM
It's been bugging me for a while but them not continuing main plot and no new awakening in the last month, is this game gonna be okay?

Slashley
12-02-2018, 11:18 AM
It's been bugging me for a while but them not continuing main plot and no new awakening in the last month, is this game gonna be okay?Brahma just got her Awakening this/last week? On schedule. Brahma gacha is still up too.

The storyline is dead though, and won't be continued I guess.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 11:38 AM
how high is vlad tepes item drop rate increase?
would vlad tepes be worth using as main eid?

MagicSpice
12-02-2018, 11:45 AM
how high is vlad tepes item drop rate increase?
would vlad tepes be worth using as main eid?

Not sure about drop rates, but vlad can be your main until you find higher elemental attack increases.

An unconditional 30% elemental attack to absolutely everyone is probably the best event eidolon you could have since the others give more, but to one element.

You can actually use her until you get gacha ones (mainly 100% eidolons) since she covers all elements... but if one boasting 40% or 45% shows, I'd still replace her with that one later on.

In leveling and drop grinding teams though, leave her in the main slot and try to find a 2nd, unless your team isn't strong enough (unlikely unless its AQ4)

Slashley
12-02-2018, 11:54 AM
how high is vlad tepes item drop rate increase?The question is more like "does Vlad work?" to which the answer is "most likely."
would vlad tepes be worth using as main eid?Uh? The game gives you 14 slots for teams. It's absolutely worth it to put Vlad in one of them so that people can use her.

And, just to be safe, you might as well farm all Advents and other easy content with double Vlad. Because why not.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Conveniently enough, this is a good month for Thunder SRs. Thunder Nyarlathotep (limited) provides C-frame -15% def debuff (and atk debuff too, so depending on what you need/have, you can move Cyclops to the bench in certain encounters). Gryla (the freebie from Yule Goat raid later this month) is pretty solid for a raid hime. 1000 HP/6 turns party heal and an A-frame atk debuff that also works specifically as an atk buff dispel (oh hi there Rahab reprint at the end of this month).

If you have a lot of jewels saved up, it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a chance on Thunder Nyar. Then save some to take a shot at Thunder Aphrodite next month.

AutoCrimson
12-02-2018, 12:17 PM
hurray for rainbow team Vlad

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Oh hey, anybody else notice Moros' ability descriptions?

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 12:39 PM
You can actually use her until you get gacha ones (mainly 100% eidolons) since she covers all elements... but if one boasting 40% or 45% shows, I'd still replace her with that one later on.

In leveling and drop grinding teams though, leave her in the main slot and try to find a 2nd, unless your team isn't strong enough (unlikely unless its AQ4)

And, just to be safe, you might as well farm all Advents and other easy content with double Vlad. Because why not.

ah, sorry for not being clearer in my previous post, was a little muddleheaded.

i mean for raid events would it perhaps be better to use, for example a 50% over vlad as i have not really been seeing any difference in terms of drops with or without vlad in all three difficulties. although it may just be me.

i do know about using vlad for advents, i am just not very confident about its effects.

Slashley
12-02-2018, 12:42 PM
i do know about using vlad for advents, i am just not very confident about its effects.Nobody knows for sure. Somebody did claim that they got almost all 2x souls when running double Vlads.

Does it actually increase the chances of getting two souls per run?
Does it increase the chances of getting more tickets?
We don't know!

Dais
12-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Can someone give me their thoughts on the optimal party for my dark team?

Here's what I have at the moment.

SSR Chernobog, SSR Berith, SR Paimon, SR Ereshkigal, SR Manes, SR Nyarlathotep, SR Jun'iku, SR Meretseger

Also, which soul would be the best to run?

Kitty
12-02-2018, 02:13 PM
h e r c u l e s

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 02:14 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already. When will we see fire exceed SSR weapon?

Slashley
12-02-2018, 02:31 PM
--
Also, which soul would be the best to run?Hello. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html)
Sorry if this has been asked already. When will we see fire exceed SSR weapon?There already was a SR single skill Exceed if that helps! :eyeroll:

But serious talk, for F2P users, Assault(/Pride)/Exceed weapons basically only come from Union Events. Sadly, Fire is the very last one that'll get one - late April 2019.

Dais
12-02-2018, 02:39 PM
Oh shit didn't even see that thread, srry about that.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 02:43 PM
Thanks. Also just realised that sonsaku weapon is assault / exceed. She is limited tho..

How many exceed weapon is needed is a grid? Only one?

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 02:55 PM
You need another Exceed weapon whenever you start bumping up against your burst's current soft damage cap.

'Oh darn, I'm getting uncomfortably close to 1 million damage with each individual's burst, I should work on that 1st exceed weapon.'
'Oh, my bursts are getting into that 1.3 or 1.4 million range, I'll need a 2nd Exceed weapon now'

Alternatively, you could have Uriel and maybe that 2 million soft damage cap of hers is getting too restrictive for your taste.

Of course, you could always want another Exceed weapon for the +burst damage aspect, but that's a matter of preference.

Cobblemaniac
12-02-2018, 07:11 PM
You need another Exceed weapon whenever you start bumping up against your burst's current soft damage cap.

'Oh darn, I'm getting uncomfortably close to 1 million damage with each individual's burst, I should work on that 1st exceed weapon.'
'Oh, my bursts are getting into that 1.3 or 1.4 million range, I'll need a 2nd Exceed weapon now'

Alternatively, you could have Uriel and maybe that 2 million soft damage cap of hers is getting too restrictive for your taste.

Of course, you could always want another Exceed weapon for the +burst damage aspect, but that's a matter of preference.

2 million is the absolute cap where all exceed and burst dmg cap up skills get capped, invariably.

Except for Metatron AW.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Where is this absolute +100% burst damage cap limit mentioned?

MajinLuffy
12-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Well, thanks for telling me to keep playing the event (Slashley, sanahtlig, don't remember if anyone else did xD), I was able to bag all the copies of the weapons and the eidolons and I barely played this week due to being busy with an event on FF Brave Exvius, I actually got 2 more spears from the gacha but considering I won't be able to FLB those I guess they will be fodder. Also was able to pull on the 10 jewel gacha, I wasn't expecting much considering I've been getting crap from the premium tickets all week, and bam!... Got Thor, Aether and Girihmekala in the same pull... seems like the game wants me to have a decent thunder team xD.

Anyway, regarding the topic of the element building discussion there was from an advice for me (while I was busy with another game xD), yeah... so far even having a somewhat decent starting thunder team, my water team with Rudra still farms the Water Disaster faster o.o
I do want a Wind team though, this event made sure to remind me how hard is to be on the other side of the elemental advantage stick xD

Aihentgamer
12-02-2018, 08:09 PM
I was talking bout DMM version

Cobblemaniac
12-02-2018, 08:18 PM
Where is this absolute +100% burst damage cap limit mentioned?

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C

Look for Uriel's cap up specifically, has a 100% limit even though the buff can stack beyond 2 times.

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A7%E3%83%9D%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7#b64ed5f6

The entry for exceed also states upper limit is +100%, so basically all burst cap up buffs (except Meta AW) are subject to the same cap.

MagicSpice
12-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Well, thanks for telling me to keep playing the event (Slashley, sanahtlig, don't remember if anyone else did xD), I was able to bag all the copies of the weapons and the eidolons and I barely played this week due to being busy with an event on FF Brave Exvius, I actually got 2 more spears from the gacha but considering I won't be able to FLB those I guess they will be fodder. Also was able to pull on the 10 jewel gacha, I wasn't expecting much considering I've been getting crap from the premium tickets all week, and bam!... Got Thor, Aether and Girihmekala in the same pull... seems like the game wants me to have a decent thunder team xD.

Anyway, regarding the topic of the element building discussion there was from an advice for me (while I was busy with another game xD), yeah... so far even having a somewhat decent starting thunder team, my water team with Rudra still farms the Water Disaster faster o.o
I do want a Wind team though, this event made sure to remind me how hard is to be on the other side of the elemental advantage stick xD

grim is cool until you start getting a lot of assault... around 90% or so...

then elemental attack is the way to go for most damage output, meaning eidolons like thunderbird and phoenix will do more.

also, you must mean the type-0 and NieR dual event on FFBE. I'm playing that too and pretty much just 3-turn killed Engels.... 7* units on there are broken...

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C

Look for Uriel's cap up specifically, has a 100% limit even though the buff can stack beyond 2 times.

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A7%E3%83%9D%E3%83%B3%E3% 82%B9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB%E4%B8%80%E8%A6%A7#b64ed5f6

The entry for exceed also states upper limit is +100%, so basically all burst cap up buffs (except Meta AW) are subject to the same cap.

never knew this, but where does this all factor in with PF? assuming someone has the soul weapon to increase the effect of PF, how much leeway does someone have after that?

MajinLuffy
12-02-2018, 09:06 PM

then elemental attack is the way to go for most damage output, meaning eidolons like thunderbird and phoenix will do more.

Got Thunderbird with my initial account rolls... and also... just got to 3000 jewels again thanks to the last login gifts from being a new player and got Marduk and the idol SR that uses dizzy with every skill.... Mikel? Forgot her name. It really wants me to play with thunder xD

also, you must mean the type-0 and NieR dual event on FFBE. I'm playing that too and pretty much just 3-turn killed Engels.... 7* units on there are broken...

Well... I was lucky to get a 7* Lucius and a 6* Lilith with their TMRs and STMR (Lucius) so... yeah... he doesn't even last a turn xD
Though I'm more focused on the type-0 event, need to farm a lot of 6* awakening mats :/
Feel free to add me 564,638,459. I usually main Lucius but I'm using Seven for the type-0 event.

Cobblemaniac
12-02-2018, 09:11 PM

never knew this, but where does this all factor in with PF? assuming someone has the soul weapon to increase the effect of PF, how much leeway does someone have after that?

PF is burst dmg up, not dmg cap up.

Stuff like PF, Mike's burst dmg up, Asherah's, Uriel's skill 2 belongs to the frame with a +500% cap. Also, that includes exceed weapons.

If you're asking about the 2m cap? You won't be hitting those without like... 2 100% eidos and 200%+ assault or something. I've seen whales in DMM hit the 2m cap (say water team) and already trying to optimise their dmg by using Sieg and echo bursts from Ea AW and such. And I don't even know what values their grids are.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 09:46 PM

<urls snipped due to blocking my posting>

Hmm, I'm not sure that's the logic behind it, as light Athena's passive (stackable +burst performance when damaged) is noted to enable her to go beyond 2 million similar to AW Metatron (it's buried somewhere in the comments). And light Athena's passive is listed under cumulative frame like how AW Uriel's crimson fury is.
That said, comments on Uriel's page specifically note their disappointment that Uriel can't break through 2 million from testing, so yea, Exceed won't work well with her. At least fire doesn't have all that many sources of Exceed :/

Cobblemaniac
12-02-2018, 10:00 PM
<urls snipped due to blocking my posting>

Hmm, I'm not sure that's the logic behind it, as light Athena's passive (stackable +burst performance when damaged) is noted to enable her to go beyond 2 million similar to AW Metatron (it's buried somewhere in the comments). And light Athena's passive is listed under cumulative frame like how AW Uriel's crimson fury is.
That said, comments on Uriel's page specifically note their disappointment that Uriel can't break through 2 million from testing, so yea, Exceed won't work well with her. At least fire doesn't have all that many sources of Exceed :/

Light Athena being able to exceed (heh) 2m dmg cap is new. I've never heard of that before. Got sauce?

Slashley
12-02-2018, 10:03 PM

'Oh darn, I'm getting uncomfortably close to 1 million damage with each individual's burst, I should work on that 1st exceed weapon.'--Which, on a side note, basically doesn't happen for F2P at all. At least for me, I can only reach such values against Ult Disasters (who have less Def) and against Union Demons (thanks to stupendous buffs). And in both cases I need a Crit proc to happen.

Unregistered
12-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Light Athena being able to exceed (heh) 2m dmg cap is new. I've never heard of that before. Got sauce?

The specific comment I saw for light Athena is the one dated 2018 May 8 (Tuesday) 23:59:29

MagicSpice
12-03-2018, 01:09 AM
Which, on a side note, basically doesn't happen for F2P at all. At least for me, I can only reach such values against Ult Disasters (who have less Def) and against Union Demons (thanks to stupendous buffs). And in both cases I need a Crit proc to happen.

well if you think about it, gacha weapons can far eclipse the event ones.... especially if you can FLB them...

and given the one comment long ago that DMM players are stockpiling drag eyes like no tomorrow, not surprising if there's some paying players that have one or even multiple 100% eidolons at lv100... with maybe even multiple of the same kaiser (cause they're just that good as sub eidolons)...

if you got a grid full of Large assault with FLB, and then have a 100% eidolon at lv100... you're looking at around 200% assault (189% if using soul weapons, which is likely) and 240% elemental attack before you even get into anything else like weapon skills... just from using a friend 100% that's also MLB...

and then there was that one screenshot of a player with over 45k-50k HP on their front 5.... i'm sure DMM players have found some serious ways to rip the game a new one (hence why there's a lv100 raid boss now that's rocking 200mil HP).

hell, wouldn't be shocked if someone did something like grinded out multiple lv125 copies of the phantom sword or something, actually making a rainbow team quite feasible...

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 02:14 AM
I feel so stupid, after the first too easy floor of tower I realize the kami lock mechanic, so I try to soul solo the second floor and then I realize there is a mission about 3 teammate surviving.... RIP 1 key...

Cobblemaniac
12-03-2018, 02:16 AM
I feel so stupid, after the first too easy floor of tower I realize the kami lock mechanic, so I try to soul solo the second floor and then I realize there is a mission about 3 teammate surviving.... RIP 1 key...

F.

10 characters.

MagicSpice
12-03-2018, 04:18 AM

i almost made the same mistake, but caught myself... so i'm currently sitting on 1200 medals...

even still, getting a brick seems fairly doable if you can at least get somewhat far on GO stages... or even AQ4 looking at the enemy roster...

but the fact that nearly every mission requires a team of 3 (the rest needing a team of 5), you're definitely gonna have to pick wisely on who you use if you want to clear missions along the way.

Saeleyna
12-03-2018, 05:26 AM
If I don't anticipate myself clearing the tower super quickly, is there any reason to get solomon's soul weapon for the AOE on her skill to clear quicker? I haven't bought any soul weapons yet for my water comp (sitting on 87 regalia), so I could easily buy one, but if it's not gonna make any real difference it would be a total waste. I just don't see myself being able to clear Chrom on 13 and still being able to clear on 15 without having my kami from the chrom fight. Also, if you attempt a floor and fail does it lower the kami lock cd or no? In other words, are the kami used on floor 13 ever usable again for floor 15?

Frelas
12-03-2018, 06:27 AM
We have a christmas renewal gacha atm, do we get any new christmas kami this month? and if yes which element are they?

Cobblemaniac
12-03-2018, 06:38 AM
hell, wouldn't be shocked if someone did something like grinded out multiple lv125 copies of the phantom sword or something

actually making a rainbow team quite feasible...

11721 11721 11721 11721 11721

Kitty
12-03-2018, 07:16 AM
We have a christmas renewal gacha atm, do we get any new christmas kami this month? and if yes which element are they?

We'll get the new ones on the 6th

[Apostle of Wind] Nephthys
[Saint of Thunder] Nyarlathotep
[Holy Nights' Phantom Breeze] Kamadeva (Wind)

Frelas
12-03-2018, 07:27 AM
Wind and thunder...
Thanks kitty i now know i can safely use my jewels and tickets trying to get light satan

SlickFenix
12-03-2018, 07:31 AM
If I don't anticipate myself clearing the tower super quickly, is there any reason to get solomon's soul weapon for the AOE on her skill to clear quicker? I haven't bought any soul weapons yet for my water comp (sitting on 87 regalia), so I could easily buy one, but if it's not gonna make any real difference it would be a total waste. I just don't see myself being able to clear Chrom on 13 and still being able to clear on 15 without having my kami from the chrom fight. Also, if you attempt a floor and fail does it lower the kami lock cd or no? In other words, are the kami used on floor 13 ever usable again for floor 15?

Yes, having her key is worth it. But she'll only be good for the first 6 floors right now. I did get a copy of her weapons for every element for the purpose of Tower.

Aihentgamer
12-03-2018, 07:45 AM
Is it just me or did Santa invade gatcha?

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Anyone know when this kami will be in gacha? "ウォフ・マナフ"
Thanks in advance.

Kitty
12-03-2018, 09:18 AM
ウォフ・マナフ"/Vohu Manah will be in gacha in about 2 months on the Typhon rematch

Slashley
12-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Thanks in advance.Late Feb 2019.

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.

artista
12-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Thanks in advance.

End of February.

edit: oops.

MagicSpice
12-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Is it just me or did Santa invade gatcha?

Well it is Christmas soon...

Hell, Yule Goat should be coming soon and I love her battle theme.

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 01:58 PM
How good is the fire SSR sword from the collaboration Gacha part 2?

Slashley
12-03-2018, 03:12 PM
How good is the fire SSR sword from the collaboration Gacha part 2?Fire... SSR sword...?

Well, here's a simple checklist in order of priority:
1. Assault
2. Dual-skill
3. SSR

Gludateton
12-03-2018, 03:24 PM
Fire... SSR sword...?

Well, here's a simple checklist in order of priority:
1. Assault
2. Dual-skill
3. SSR

He probably means Sonsaku/Sheren weapon. M Assault / S Exceed, so pretty good dual. Unfortunately, it'll most likely never get FLB (it does get upgraded to M Assault / M Exceed though).

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 04:19 PM
He probably means Sonsaku/Sheren weapon. M Assault / S Exceed, so pretty good dual. Unfortunately, it'll most likely never get FLB (it does get upgraded to M Assault / M Exceed though).

Thanks. That was the one I meant. Why do u think it will never get FLB?

Gludateton
12-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Thanks. That was the one I meant. Why do u think it will never get FLB?

Because up to this point no limited Kamihime weapon got FLB.
Who knows though, I thought they'll never change UE and in January they plan to add additional boss to it in JP version (as far as I understand).

MagicSpice
12-03-2018, 09:49 PM
i'm honestly amazed no limited weapons got FLB....

between shop medals and the special miracle ticket, it's possible that any player could get a limited weapon to FLB (even though it'd take a long time)

and given epic quest is a thing, event raid weapons need FLB too...

Cobblemaniac
12-03-2018, 10:01 PM
between shop medals and the special miracle ticket, it's possible that any player could get a limited weapon to FLB (even though it'd take a long time)

Breh.

Whatever you smokin, I want that.

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 10:17 PM
Not sure how crazy you think whales are, but typically, people stop pulling once they get the limited kami (since that's likely why they were pulling in the first place), so it's very rare that they end up with multiple copies of said weapons (unless, by some miracle, they pull 2 in the same pull). Normal kami weapons, on the other hand, you can definitely get dupes of if you pull a lot (even non-whales often end up with a dupe or 2 just from jewels). This is why normal Kami weapons has FLB, and not limited ones, just due to accessibility. That said, maybe in a few years, when they come back enough times, ppl might run into that problem and they'll also get a FLB.

Epics/Raid weapons getting FLB honestly seems pretty unlikely, the reason Advent weapons gets FLB is because they come back as actual (filler) events, and they want people to farm it despite being a repeat. Same for UE weapons. Epics just doesn't have that incentive, so it's hard to see them putting in the extra work to making them good (because it doesn't matter to them if you farm it or not). They seem to be there just to help new players fill out their grid a bit easier. That said, the current system seems pretty lack luster so far, so maybe they'll end up changing it later.

AutoCrimson
12-04-2018, 02:26 AM
unless, by some miracle, they pull 2 in the same pull

happened to me, so now idk if should fuse them into one, or use 2x with slvl 20 each

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 03:48 AM
What is the best thunder team setup at the moment?

Herc + BaalU, Thor AW, Marduk, Brahma AW?

Kitty
12-04-2018, 03:57 AM

sounds bout right...

or, d'art, thor aw, mammon, marduk and brahma...just bc d'art brings more hp...

baalU imo isn't really that great outside of her debuff.. mammon is much better, but with baal you wouldn't need d'art since it would already reach the cap with baal and ambush/ss... so hercules soul weapon would be better..hmMmMMMmm
anyway, my setup is:

D'art w/ Charles' Blaster
Mammon
Cyclops
Thunder Artemis
Thor AW

Tyr AW
Brahma AW in sub

i'd prefer marduk than baal U though, since she isn't really needed if you already have D'arts soul wep and Mammon together.. since apparently elemental def debuffs and normal def debuffs DO stack and still cap at -50%
but if you do have Baal, that just gives you more opportunity to use different souls...

Gludateton
12-04-2018, 06:38 AM

Personally I would take Shingen+SS with this setup, you'll have debuffs pretty much covered and team has pretty good pace (Baal U, Brahma have good combo rate, Marduk has instant burst).

baalU imo isn't really that great outside of her debuff.. mammon is much better, but with baal you wouldn't need d'art since it would already reach the cap with baal and ambush/ss... so hercules soul weapon would be better..hmMmMMMmm

That's interesting, while I do get why you'd prefer Mammon (easier to hit dmg cap on skills, higher attack power), giving Baal U treatment of debuff slave is quite not right. She has pretty potent DATA self-buff (+30% DA, +20% TA according to JP wiki) with really good up-time (6/8) and damage of her first skill is not that bad either (600k cap, but it may not be that easy to hit).

MagicSpice
12-04-2018, 07:38 AM
Breh.

Whatever you smokin, I want that.

I did say it'd take a long time...

Then again, this game has a huge power ceiling... good luck hitting that with just ONE team... let alone all the elements

Dais
12-04-2018, 07:50 AM
This tower event isn't too beginner friendly for people who have less than 60 kamihime, rip. Forced to use rainbow teams if I want at least some points.

Slashley
12-04-2018, 08:42 AM
This tower event isn't too beginner friendly for people who have less than 60 kamihime, rip. Forced to use rainbow teams if I want at least some points.Yeah. Towers don't really offer much for rewards outside of veteran players either, though.

Just grab whatever Medals you can and hold on to them.

MagicSpice
12-04-2018, 09:06 AM
Well, that's one grid that can't use R weapons for the time being... finally got around to it:

https://i.ibb.co/4p25LyG/light-grid-cap.png

next target is my fire one.... then wind and dark (depending on which seems more worthwhile). Thunder and water.... i don't have much hope in their kami selection...

This tower event isn't too beginner friendly for people who have less than 60 kamihime, rip. Forced to use rainbow teams if I want at least some points.

it's a case of "just get as far as you can". Guild Order is designed the same way (and the union raids technically).

but you can beef up your teams and grids as you go. so farming the current Koihime crossover might help since there's still magic jewels and stuff

Dais
12-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Btw, I was wondering, should I hold off on buying a soul weapon since I might've fucked up and picked joan+andromeda as my souls and just I save it for when I can afford hercules (which might take a while since I only have 80 soul points at the moment :|)? Or should I just buy a weapon for either joan/andromeda for now?

Slashley
12-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Did you read this? (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) I really don't think that you should be beelining for Hercules. Mordred and Dartagnan are a pitstops you should visit first.

By the time that you get strong, we might be in age of Shingen too, so uh, hard to say.

Mraktar
12-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Need help with DMM wind team. Current team is Mordred (Arthur's buff), Frigg (not implemented on Nutaku, heal with - wind resist debuff), Iblis, wind Rami, Arianrod. I've got Herc with no axe (i'm saving mats for Shingen's weapon), can buy any non - HS soul, no Shingen for now. Today i've got Aether. Question - who should I replace with her? Rami or Iblis? And is there a good reason to swap soul to Herc (bp as ex?) and buy an axe. Grid is mediocre - i even have 5 sr bows + lb0 shadow one, no single flb weapons.

Dais
12-04-2018, 11:19 AM
Did you read this? (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) I really don't think that you should be beelining for Hercules. Mordred and Dartagnan are a pitstops you should visit first.

By the time that you get strong, we might be in age of Shingen too, so uh, hard to say.

I did read it and I saw a lot of bolded hercules, lol, "If in doubt, go with Hercules." But yeah, I'll try getting mordred and dart first. But still, do I save my soul weapon materials for now? Like if shingen is gonna be the go to but takes 6 or more months to get am I gonna be saving for 6 months until I get shingen, or do I just spend them for my most used souls?

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Personally I would take Shingen+SS with this setup, you'll have debuffs pretty much covered and team has pretty good pace (Baal U, Brahma have good combo rate, Marduk has instant burst).

That's interesting, while I do get why you'd prefer Mammon (easier to hit dmg cap on skills, higher attack power), giving Baal U treatment of debuff slave is quite not right. She has pretty potent DATA self-buff (+30% DA, +20% TA according to JP wiki) with really good up-time (6/8) and damage of her first skill is not that bad either (600k cap, but it may not be that easy to hit).

Thank you Gludateton and Kitty. Any other thoughts on best thunder team (esp with new water UE coming up)?

Dart vs Herc vs Shingen
Mammon vs BaalU

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Can someone explain why all talk about debuffs only? Buffs oriented team much worse, isn't it?

Also any thoughts about Arianrod and water Osiris?

Cobblemaniac
12-04-2018, 07:11 PM
Can someone explain why all talk about debuffs only? Buffs oriented team much worse, isn't it?

You mean why I shit on debuffs over buffs now? I'll just compress it for you:

Future bosses have a lot of anti debuff shit. Hrags? High debuff res. Tower 15F? High debuff res. Icarus GO? High debuff res. Barong GO? Punishes blue skills with wanpan without a limit on the trigger (which are basically debuff skills). Raid bosses? Some also punish blue skills.

Basically, there will come a point with higher level content where builds solely centered on debuff won't work anymore. Buffs wise, for early himes yeah, they're pretty shit no lie. But the further the game goes, you start getting pretty borken shit on the buffs department.

Arian is worth keeping in your team simply because +100 burst is never a bad thing. As for her other skillsets... it's decent. Nothing to sneeze at, but also nothing to really wow at, as compared to the already existing wind chaingun team. You might get some use out of her during UE if you're a paraslave though.

Water Osiris is pre gud at doing what water already does pretty well: turtling. Not much else really needs to be said for her skillset I don't think. Also she's gone from the gacha now so this talk wouldn't really matter much anyway.

Unless you buy her for the low low cost of 150 dragon eyes! Alright brb kms

MajinLuffy
12-04-2018, 07:23 PM

Well, I'm no expert on this game yet but this is something pretty normal on lots of RPGs. Usually, buffs and debuffs are percentage based, and enemies stats (specially bosses) tend to be larger numbers than your characters stats. So, it's usually better to, say, reduce 1000 atk from the boss than increase 200 def to your characters. And that's even more normal for online games like these where powercreep is a thing and the standard way of devs to deal with fully leveled and equipped players is to just throw enemies with bigger stats.

Btw, I'm enjoying the tower event. I actually think it's kind of newbie friendly. I don't need to invest huge amounts of time on it to get a pretty decent payoff. I think I should be able to get at least one of the accesories pack for my main element and for me that's a lot considering I don't have any atm. And it doesn't even cost any AP or BP :O

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 07:58 PM
You mean why I shit on debuffs over buffs now? I'll just compress it for you:

Future bosses have a lot of anti debuff shit. Hrags? High debuff res. Tower 15F? High debuff res. Icarus GO? High debuff res. Barong GO? Punishes blue skills with wanpan without a limit on the trigger (which are basically debuff skills). Raid bosses? Some also punish blue skills.

Basically, there will come a point with higher level content where builds solely centered on debuff won't work anymore. Buffs wise, for early himes yeah, they're pretty shit no lie. But the further the game goes, you start getting pretty borken shit on the buffs department.

You describe reasons why my question appears... Debuffs so rarely landed, but all peoples still talking about them. And no good analysis for buffs team. Also in Sanahtlig's Guide all strategies have good debuffs description, but buffs...

Unless you buy her for the low low cost of 150 dragon eyes! Alright brb kms

Already have her, so just wondering how she will fit in team

Niime
12-04-2018, 09:23 PM
So besides Youtube and similar sites, is there a place where can I watch/read past events chapters? Totally missed the history of "Guest of Terror" and just noticed :sad:

May as well check the other raid events before"Casino Killing" while I'm at it.

Cobblemaniac
12-04-2018, 09:28 PM
You describe reasons why my question appears... Debuffs so rarely landed, but all peoples still talking about them. And no good analysis for buffs team. Also in Sanahtlig's Guide all strategies have good debuffs description, but buffs...[/SIZE]

Because those are future content. Debuff-centered gameplay still very much works here for the hardest content (save for WiRag and tower 11/ 15F). Whether reliance of debuffs continues to be a thing here... it's a matter of time. The only worry(?) I have would be if this forum starts to recommend to not clear content like hrags and things.

I don't exactly know why buffs don't get much talk, but apparently there seems to be a stigma around here floating around with buffs being a rather meh thing. Some good buffers already exist out here (all your % dmg mit himes, Pluto, Athena, Berith etc), and even more stronger ones exist in the future. As far as Sana's guide goes... well he can answer that better than I can.

Already have her, so just wondering how she will fit in team

Pretty well. She's the only C frame atk break that water has, and on top of that has team dmg cut + heal. And kind of acts as a tank at the same time. A team with Raphy Ryu-Oh Osiris should pretty much have you covered... and the last slot is basically a wildcard. Oh, and stick her as the last hime since skill 3 eats some burst.

So besides Youtube and similar sites, is there a place where can I watch/read past events chapters? Totally missed the history of "Guest of Terror" and just noticed :sad:

May as well check the other raid events before"Casino Killing" while I'm at it.

Try checking "library" when opening the menu tab.

Niime
12-04-2018, 09:49 PM
Try checking "library" when opening the menu tab.

Already been there, seems like it only records events you played or skipped, Casino Killing and Guest of Terror both only have the prologue unlocked while the others have all the chapters.

Cobblemaniac
12-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Already been there, seems like it only records events you played or skipped, Casino Killing and Guest of Terror both only have the prologue unlocked while the others have all the chapters.

Not that I'm aware of then... you'd have to rely on youtube to get the older raid event stories.

Unregistered
12-04-2018, 10:13 PM
Because those are future content. Debuff-centered gameplay still very much works here for the hardest content (save for WiRag and tower 11/ 15F). Whether reliance of debuffs continues to be a thing here... it's a matter of time. The only worry(?) I have would be if this forum starts to recommend to not clear content like hrags and things.

I don't exactly know why buffs don't get much talk, but apparently there seems to be a stigma around here floating around with buffs being a rather meh thing. Some good buffers already exist out here (all your % dmg mit himes, Pluto, Athena, Berith etc), and even more stronger ones exist in the future. As far as Sana's guide goes... well he can answer that better than I can.

Understood. I`m not good in theorycraft by myself, sadly. So will see...

Pretty well. She's the only C frame atk break that water has, and on top of that has team dmg cut + heal. And kind of acts as a tank at the same time. A team with Raphy Ryu-Oh Osiris should pretty much have you covered... and the last slot is basically a wildcard. Oh, and stick her as the last hime since skill 3 eats some burst.

Thanks for advise. I only used her in some battles with Cthulhu and Asherah for now. And didn`t lvl her yet for burst ability.

Mraktar
12-04-2018, 10:53 PM

Tower untill lvl 4-5 is easy doable with only herc + 2 r water placeholders for quest- mobs are very weak. You even don't need full group there. And if you will have some mats - you will keep them untill next event. So you will have the same rewards as advanced player, but later. I highly recommend to do as much as you can on this event and keep pointCan someone explain why all talk about debuffs only? Buffs oriented team much worse, isn't it?

Also any thoughts about Arianrod and water Osiris?s for ssr promotion mats.

About water Osiris - she is not bad, but definitely not the top tier hime. Dmg cut + heal combo is nice, but her heal is weak for SSR - like her dark version's, cframe attack debuff... water has a lot of debuffs, it can be easy replaced. Actualy Vohu+ Ruy-Oh gives water all debuffs it needs, but Vohu will be in feb if i didn't missed anything. If you don't have better options - use her, she is ok, but i don't see a place for her in endgame dreamteam (Vohu is must have, then Ruy-oh (or Ctulhu as her weaker version) as debuffer, Asherath as buffer, Shiva, Laksmi as dd - choose 3 of them).

Arianrod is great, but if you use AAB - she will be much worse, her skills must be used in correct order - for example 3-2-1 on turn 1 to keep arrow after burst. +100% burst to self is always good. 10 hits 80k each with 5t cd is great ability too. Always keep her in last position to maximize paralyze time. Do her LB4 ASAP - she is much worse untill 75 lvl. Always keep at least 1 arrow - she has debuff with no arrows . Her best friend is Titania - they synergies great. At union event she is 11/10 even in off-element team - 30s paralyze is too good to avoid it.

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;133822]You describe reasons why my question appears... Debuffs so rarely landed, but all peoples still talking about them. And no good analysis for buffs team. Also in Sanahtlig's Guide all strategies have good debuffs description, but buffs...

Debuff count by sec, buff count by turn, if you reach 50% def debuff, it mean your team have a permanent 100% atk up, if you reach 50% atk debuff, it mean your team have a permanent 50% dmg cut, isn’t that sound OP ?, that’s why debuff have cap and they had to add high debuff resist enemy to make the game harder

Gludateton
12-05-2018, 02:27 AM
Thank you Gludateton and Kitty. Any other thoughts on best thunder team (esp with new water UE coming up)?
It depends on situation and on what you need. Most meta teams now will probably have Baal U and Brahma AW. Next is... I don't know, probably Raiko. Other than that, Athena is great against water and "high damage against one target" content (especially warag and Jorm GO), Jupiter should be pretty decent against enemies with rage bar, Thor AW has good nukes (and she's beast against UE, but I will talk about this later), Marduk is good for additional ATK down and keeping up with full bursts, Mammon has 20% DEF debuff (together with Baal U they'll hit cap) and high ability damage (especially with D'art), Tyr AW... she should do okay (she'll get big buff next year).
To be honest it's hard for me to say which team would play most nicely without practically testing it myself (and I have enough luck to not have even single thunder SSR).
One advice though, if you plan to play with thunder save jewels for limited Thunder Aphro (she'll come in January).
As for next water UE: pretty much Thor AW + Baal U, throw some additional source of paralysis (for example Ixion's Bow) and the rest pretty much doesn't matter. Attack -> Reload, and welcome to paraslave world.

Dart vs Herc vs Shingen
D'art - she's mainly used as a kind of band-aid measure when you lack debuffs. Her HP soul weapon gives additional 10% ATK and DEF debuffs to Sniper shot. Pretty easy to hit debuff cap using her, which frees up extra ability slot. Has self-heal/buff skill, so she shouldn't die that easily. Unfortunately, she doesn't represent that much aside from debuffs, so she's rarely used. Slight + for working nice with Mammon.
Herc - she's mostly used for her ability to hit DEF debuff cap easier (or at all). Aside from that though she's good all-rounded soul for faster (good at gaining burst gauge) teams. She has good damage, she won't die easily (she's often last party member to die), she has nice burst gauge gain, and with her ATK weapon (Axe) she can reliably use Provisional Forest (at reduced cooldown, may be hard to keep up with it though).
Shingen - she's mainly used for chain-burst builds right now. She has lower overall damage than Herc, but as Provisian Forest is her own skill, you have more space to choose extra ability. With her Spear soul weapon she'll be better at keeping up with Full Bursts than Herc. She also has nice party-wide combo attack rate buff. She can't take a beating like Herc can though, so watch out for that.
Other Souls - yeah, they do exist too. Mordred, Andromeda, Joan and rest may be used too, when situation requires, you sometimes may need utility that none of 3 above soul will provide.

Mammon vs BaalU
Mammon - she deals good damage with abilities (needs to stack snatch debuff for 3rd though, hence she works best with D'art) and has 20% DEF debuff. She may not be fast enough to gain burst gauge in fast team. Additional drop chance is often nice though.
Baal U - main advantage is ability to choose whatever Soul you like, slap SS as extra and you have DEF debuffs covered. Aside from that she has actually not that bad ability damage and quite potent combo rate buff, so she should be capable of keeping up with faster teams. Elemental RST down also works as Affliction RST down, so rest of team should have easier time hitting with debuffs (Thor AW at UE ?). She's better suited for fast/short fights, because after 270 seconds it may be hard to keep up ele rst debuff.

Dais
12-05-2018, 07:06 AM
Tower untill lvl 4-5 is easy doable with only herc + 2 r water placeholders for quest- mobs are very weak. You even don't need full group there. And if you will have some mats - you will keep them untill next event. So you will have the same rewards as advanced player, but later. I highly recommend to do as much as you can on this event and keep point?

So this tower event will be reoccurring and I can hold on to the medals?

Also, is Managarmr really common or something? I have her on pretty much all my accounts, even the ones I'm currently playing, and like maybe 6-10 others that I gave out. Only 100% eidolon I keep seein pop up constantly.

Cobblemaniac
12-05-2018, 07:10 AM
So this tower event will be reoccurring and I can hold on to the medals?

Also, is Managarmr really common or something? I have her on pretty much all my accounts, even the ones I'm currently playing, and like maybe 6-10 others that I gave out. Only 100% eidolon I keep seein pop up constantly.

Reoccurring every 2 months with a different element each season. And yes, you hold on to the medals.

We don't exactly have the stats for each 100% eido... by date of inclusion Belial should be the most common. Buuuut eh. Luck sometimes.

Slashley
12-05-2018, 11:14 AM
-- if you reach 50% def debuff, it mean your team have a permanent 100% atk up,--Thaaat's not how buffs work. Atk Up is Assault, so if you want to double your damage, you need to get as much % Atk as your Grid + Eidolon + 100% base gives. So that's 200-300%. Needless to say, that's impossible... although, SSR Light Nike comes close over uh... 14 turns, was it.

Meanwhile, if you want do double your damage with Def Down, all you need for double damage is -50%. Yes, it's that easy. At least... that's how easy it is double your damage output in content that isn't resistant to debuffs...
--
As for next water UE: pretty much Thor AW + Baal U, throw some additional source of paralysis (for example Ixion's Bow) --Ixion's Bow... is that 30s? If not, then please no. Stick to 30s Paralyzes. Either way, I don't think that Ixion Bow would work at all - for some reason burst effects from Soul weapons don't benefit the 100 Affliction buff. Source: me trying to use Wrath Bow in an age before Herc Relic weapon. So the hitrate of Ixion Bow is probably like 1%.
and the rest pretty much doesn't matter. Attack -> Reload, and welcome to paraslave world.--That's not how you do it~

You triple (or more) run the mobile client on the same fight and get like 6 turns per 15 seconds in. That means you can go infinite with Thor's 30s Paralyze. Until a resist happens, anyway.

I'm sure there's... even better ways, but they're even more questionable than multiclienting the official client.
Also, is Managarmr really common or something? I have her on pretty much all my accounts, even the ones I'm currently playing, and like maybe 6-10 others that I gave out. Only 100% eidolon I keep seein pop up constantly.You're insane. Can I hate you?

A normal person - outside of rerolling into one - won't ever find a P2W Eidolon from the gacha. They're just that rare. And you've found multiple...?

Gludateton
12-05-2018, 11:38 AM
Ixion's Bow... is that 30s? If not, then please no. Stick to 30s Paralyzes. Either way, I don't think that Ixion Bow would work at all - for some reason burst effects from Soul weapons don't benefit the 100 Affliction buff. Source: me trying to use Wrath Bow in an age before Herc Relic weapon. So the hitrate of Ixion Bow is probably like 1%.
Friend from my union that utilises paratrain says that for him hit rate is about 85% with Thor AW and 75% with Ixion's Bow, so affliction rate probably works.

That's not how you do it~

You triple (or more) run the mobile client on the same fight and get like 6 turns per 15 seconds in. That means you can go infinite with Thor's 30s Paralyze. Until a resist happens, anyway.

I'm sure there's... even better ways, but they're even more questionable than multiclienting the official client.
They supposedly wanted to ban for that, is mobile client spared from that (I am pretty someone here said he got banned for that) ?

Slashley
12-05-2018, 11:44 AM
--
They supposedly wanted to ban for that, is mobile client spared from that (I am pretty someone here said he got banned for that) ?You get auto-banned if you do actions in DIFFERENT fights, but nothing is done if you use multiple clients in a single fight.

Because fuck logic, I guess.

MagicSpice
12-05-2018, 11:14 PM
You get auto-banned if you do actions in DIFFERENT fights, but nothing is done if you use multiple clients in a single fight.

Because fuck logic, I guess.

https://media.giphy.com/media/ADr35Z4TvATIc/giphy.gif

Really Nutaku?

by date of inclusion Belial should be the most common. Buuuut eh. Luck sometimes.

honestly, i find more kirin and the wind one than anything else (but mana is still in 3rd).... so i can vouch for this...

Mirai
12-05-2018, 11:32 PM
Hey everyone just started playing last night (and by playing I mean rerolling) and I've managed to get Kirin (thunder 100) on one and Rudra (water 100) on another.

In terms of spendings, I don't plan on being a whale but I don't have problem buying miracle tickets (I think they're only available every few months?). I did see on the beginner guide that Thunder requires a good amount of spending since they're reliant on having the core SSR's but water has a lower ceiling since no awakening and just not as much damage?

I would appreciate if someone can give me advice on which account to go with and which KH's to hunt for (both SSR's for miracle and generic SR/R's). Super excited to play!

Unregistered
12-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Hey everyone just started playing last night (and by playing I mean rerolling) and I've managed to get Kirin (thunder 100) on one and Rudra (water 100) on another.

In terms of spendings, I don't plan on being a whale but I don't have problem buying miracle tickets (I think they're only available every few months?). I did see on the beginner guide that Thunder requires a good amount of spending since they're reliant on having the core SSR's but water has a lower ceiling since no awakening and just not as much damage?

I would appreciate if someone can give me advice on which account to go with and which KH's to hunt for (both SSR's for miracle and generic SR/R's). Super excited to play!

If I were you I will go water because vohu manah will come in 3-4 month and she will hard carry your team, good water awaken will come late but because you start now so..., for the first tick I will choose Nike U because heal is good for beginner, Mordred+Ambush+Cthulhu is a cheap and OP combo for beginners but I hear that vohu will outclasse Cthulhu so...., I hate thunder because most of their SR is shit

Mirai
12-06-2018, 12:00 AM
If I were you I will go water because vohu manah will come in 3-4 month and she will hard carry your team, good water awaken will come late but because you start now so..., for the first tick I will choose Nike U because heal is good for beginner, Mordred+Ambush+Cthulhu is a cheap and OP combo for beginners but I hear that vohu will outclasse Cthulhu so...., I hate thunder because most of their SR is shit

Thanks for your input :) Water it is

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 12:03 AM

See post 171 of the reroll thread for a quick breakdown of elements.

I'm personally not too fond of water because of it's debuff-reliant playstyle that doesn't really change till much later, so I would recommend you run the Kirin account.

Thunder currently has it a bit easier at the lower level rarities: Perun Cyclops and King are all pretty high tier in their own right. Drop in an Astraea too if you so desire to run debuff content for now.

SSRs wise, himes to absolutely look out for: Marduk, Baal U, Brahma, Athena, Raiko. These are what I'd label as the absolute first thing you should miracle ticket for. Notable mentions, aka the less important ones: Mammon (I'm sensing pitchforks), Thor (if you choose paraslave).

As for water, no top tier R himes really stand out to me, except maybe yuri meatshield Kushinada. You do have quite a selection of SRs though, most notably Belphegor, Triton and Venus.

Water SSRs wise, absolute picks: Snow Raphael, Asherah. Maybe Ryu-Oh. Less important picks: Cthulhu*, Shiva*, Poseidon*, Aphro or Nike U.
Those that I marked with a * means they don't stay in that tier forever. All 3 will get an AW (Poseidon is the earliest, in 3.5 months?) that will probably change their placing in terms of priority. Shiva and Cthulhu AWs are really late though, so don't count on these picks unless you're doing long term investment gymnastics.

Miracle tickets from the last batch should be available now, and probably in a few weeks the new batch will come in, so do go into the miracle ticket thread and discuss your options as well.

Mirai
12-06-2018, 12:12 AM
See post 171 of the reroll thread for a quick breakdown of elements.

I'm personally not too fond of water because of it's debuff-reliant playstyle that doesn't really change till much later, so I would recommend you run the Kirin account.

Thunder currently has it a bit easier at the lower level rarities: Perun Cyclops and King are all pretty high tier in their own right. Drop in an Astraea too if you so desire to run debuff content for now.

SSRs wise, himes to absolutely look out for: Marduk, Baal U, Brahma, Athena, Raiko. These are what I'd label as the absolute first thing you should miracle ticket for. Notable mentions, aka the less important ones: Mammon (I'm sensing pitchforks), Thor (if you choose paraslave).

As for water, no top tier R himes really stand out to me, except maybe yuri meatshield Kushinada. You do have quite a selection of SRs though, most notably Belphegor, Triton and Venus.

Water SSRs wise, absolute picks: Snow Raphael, Asherah. Maybe Ryu-Oh. Less important picks: Cthulhu*, Shiva*, Poseidon*, Aphro or Nike U.
Those that I marked with a * means they don't stay in that tier forever. All 3 will get an AW (Poseidon is the earliest, in 3.5 months?) that will probably change their placing in terms of priority. Shiva and Cthulhu AWs are really late though, so don't count on these picks unless you're doing long term investment gymnastics.

Miracle tickets from the last batch should be available now, and probably in a few weeks the new batch will come in, so do go into the miracle ticket thread and discuss your options as well.

This is great info too, thank you. I wanted more input because I've looked through the beginner guide but was under the impression that the "best" will constantly be changing so I wanted to know people thoughts based on the current game state.

Is it true that Thunder is more of a glass cannon and Water is a Utility/debuff playstyle?

Mraktar
12-06-2018, 12:13 AM

Vohu outclasses everybody else, miracle her if you can next summer (-30% water resist debuff is insane), but if you want second debuffer - use Ruy-Oh instead of Ctulhu if you may choose. Vohu+Ruy-Oh gives all debuffs your water team needs, so you can pick Asherath/damage dealers as other himes and Shingen or other soul with no debuffs for example. Water is good element for FTP players (wind/fire too) because you can make a good team with even 0 SSR (for example Atalanta, Triton,Belphy, Nike, Venus, Gabriel are great SR), and then it can be scaled with SSRs into a very strong team. Thunder's sr are much worse in general, so you need at least couple SSR to make it working- that's whyi don't recomend to play thunder as FTP (i tried to make my Kirin acc working and disliked this idea). IMHO thunder is go-whale-or-go-home element.

//Gryla will be soon, she is thunder sr heal.

//Dagon is nice water R, only Zephyrus and Konohana are better.
//Posseydon is garbage even after AW, Shiva aw will be top tier damage dealer,not so suicidial as Lakshmi, Ctulhu gets almost nothing after AW - just hearth replaced with other hearth-like effect, stackable with hearths and more +self burst on skill 1 if orb is consumed. No cd reduction, no damage increase (just minor stat boost), so she will be almost the same. I disagree with water Raph as top tier hime - she is good support, but can be easy replaced. My miracle order for water is Vohu (when aviable) then Ruy-oh/Asherath. Asherath is so good because water has not so much buffs, so she is hard to replace.
I disagree, than water's damage is lower then other's.. maybe right now it is so, because no Vohu/Lakshmi/Shiva aw yet, but it will be changed soon.

P.S. Don't forget to pick both raid hime tickets from advents - Gabriel, Atalanta, Eligos are very solid addition to non-whale team.

Unregistered
12-06-2018, 12:14 AM

In general:

Water is probably a bit easier to start out on, it's very flexible, has lots of access to debuffs, healing, decent SRs, including free ones (although getting some of the older ones might be a bit more difficult if you're starting out now). It does tend to have a lower damage ceiling, and falls a bit behind at the higher end, but if you're willing to spend for the really strong SSRs, then it'll be fine. Also, worth mentioning is Water UE is about to start, and Rudra's revival is also right around the corner, giving your water grid a huge boost (you probably won't be able to FLB right away, but just read up on what you need and save mats).

Thunder is the opposite, harder to start on since it generally lacks debuffs and healing on all but a few specific unit (thunder teams tend to be very tight), but has a higher ceiling as you get stronger and spend willing to spend. Also, you missed the first Thunder UE with FLB, so will be somewhat behind.

Ideally, I'd say play both if you can (at least minimally to pick up jewels from events) until new years, then try to roll for thunder aphrodite, if you get it on thunder, go with that (as she is a really powerful aid for thunder teams and can't be gotten normally). If not, go with water. Or just pick the better accounts then with a little more to choose from.

Mirai
12-06-2018, 12:20 AM
In general:

Water is probably a bit easier to start out on, it's very flexible, has lots of access to debuffs, healing, decent SRs, including free ones (although getting some of the older ones might be a bit more difficult if you're starting out now). It does tend to have a lower damage ceiling, and falls a bit behind at the higher end, but if you're willing to spend for the really strong SSRs, then it'll be fine. Also, worth mentioning is Water UE is about to start, and Rudra's revival is also right around the corner, giving your water grid a huge boost (you probably won't be able to FLB right away, but just read up on what you need and save mats).

Thunder is the opposite, harder to start on since it generally lacks debuffs and healing on all but a few specific unit (thunder teams tend to be very tight), but has a higher ceiling as you get stronger and spend willing to spend. Also, you missed the first Thunder UE with FLB, so will be somewhat behind.

Ideally, I'd say play both if you can (at least minimally to pick up jewels from events) until new years, then try to roll for thunder aphrodite, if you get it on thunder, go with that (as she is a really powerful aid for thunder teams and can't be gotten normally). If not, go with water. Or just pick the better accounts then with a little more to choose from.

I think Water will be better for my budget based on what everyone is saying. If you don't mind, can you explain to me what you mean by Water UE and Rudra's revival? Totally newbie here :squint:

Mraktar
12-06-2018, 12:42 AM
I think Water will be better for my budget based on what everyone is saying. If you don't mind, can you explain to me what you mean by Water UE and Rudra's revival? Totally newbie here :squint:

water UE is union event - 2 SSR weapons with FLB are very solid boost for newbie if your union can do all rewards.

Slashley
12-06-2018, 12:43 AM
Really Nutaku?That's on DMM, Nutaku does zero development on core game mechanics. Possibly not even when it comes to events and such, though we can't really tell what happens behind the scenes.
I think Water will be better for my budget based on what everyone is saying. If you don't mind, can you explain to me what you mean by Water UE and Rudra's revival? Totally newbie here :squint:For my two pennies, I agree that Water is easier to start with. In general Water SRs are higher quality, and same with their SSRs should you randomly luck one out.

UE = Union Event. These events are great for players in decent Unions, but absolutely terrible for players who are in weak Unions or outside Unions entirely. I'm not sure if a new player can expect to find their way into a Union that can feed you all the rewards for free... if you can find one, you'll gain a HUGE boost to your Rudra account though.

"Rudra" revival was most likely referring to Rahab revival, which is a Water Advent event. It's probably too soon for you to clear Ultimate Advents at that point though, so it won't be a massive boost to you, but absolutely much better than nothing.

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 12:48 AM
And just to add something:

Please do not mtix Nike U.

... that's not enough emphasis.

PLEASE DO NOT MTIX NIKE U

Heals are good for newbies sure, but you can cover that with Andromeda as a soul first. Nike U falls short very quickly when it comes to overall water setup in late game because she does literally nothing but heal while other functions she has, literally everyone does better. And you don't want to be wasting 50 bucks on a time-limited money-costing hime just to ease through early content... only to find yourself stuck in higher level content.

Slashley
12-06-2018, 12:50 AM
--
Heals are good for newbies sure, but you can cover that with Andromeda as a soul first. --Cassiopeia*

Please don't encourage new players to fall into the Andromeda trap :cry:

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 12:53 AM
Cassiopeia*

Please don't encourage new players to fall into the Andromeda trap :cry:

Ah right, nice catch.

Big sweat

Switch the phrasing. Andromeda later on, if you really find yourself struggling with heals.

Edit: As a side note, do remember that early content drops potions that you can use to heal. As far as raids go, you can get carried and get a free team heal once by using the emotes. So frankly speaking, as a newbie there's options for healing outside of... Nike U.

Seriously though fuck Nike U. She just got a buff in DMM and she still fucking sucks.

Mirai
12-06-2018, 01:04 AM
And just to add something:

Please do not mtix Nike U.

... that's not enough emphasis.

PLEASE DO NOT MTIX NIKE U

Heals are good for newbies sure, but you can cover that with Andromeda as a soul first. Nike U falls short very quickly when it comes to overall water setup in late game because she does literally nothing but heal while other functions she has, literally everyone does better. And you don't want to be wasting 50 bucks on a time-limited money-costing hime just to ease through early content... only to find yourself stuck in higher level content.

Thanks for the clarification. What soul should I be saving soul points for a water team?

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Thanks for the clarification. What soul should I be saving soul points for a water team?

The general progression goes:

Gawain (for her A frame def down debuff) > Mordred/ D'Artagnan > things after you get both

Mordred is a debuff spam soul, and will likely be of use to you from low to mid level content until you get access to relic weapons (that topic is basically for another day).

D'Art has 2 purposes: snatch (increases drop rate of items, will be useful in events such as advent, or in daily quests), and her sniper shot debuff, which drops in a hefty 20% B frame atk and def down, which is definitely another useful thing to have. On another note, her self-heal gives her a slight bit of survivability edge over Mordred early game. You'll eventually want to switch to Mord tho.

I think Slashley did a breakdown of this for newbies some time ago? I forgot if he did it on a post or thread. Slash?

Slashley
12-06-2018, 01:14 AM
--
I think Slashley did a breakdown of this for newbies some time ago? I forgot if he did it on a post or thread. Slash?That would be this thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html).

It will probably hold true forever, at least until we get Soul changes, which I don't think we will get. Once we hit Second Anniversary I'll probably need to slightly modify it for age of Shingen, but since it takes new players a whopping six months to get their hands on Shingen... ... ... :think:
DMM WHY YOU NERF HOLY SOUL POINT GAIN

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 01:16 AM
That would be this thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html).

It will probably hold true forever, at least until we get Soul changes, which I don't think we will get. Once we hit Second Anniversary I'll probably need to slightly modify it for age of Shingen, but since it takes new players a whopping six months to get their hands on Shingen... ... ... :think:
DMM WHY YOU NERF HOLY SOUL POINT GAIN

There's a UE drought near the end of this year in DMM too... so...

F

Mraktar
12-06-2018, 01:28 AM
The general progression goes:

Gawain (for her A frame def down debuff) > Mordred/ D'Artagnan > things after you get both

Mordred is a debuff spam soul, and will likely be of use to you from low to mid level content until you get access to relic weapons (that topic is basically for another day).

D'Art has 2 purposes: snatch (increases drop rate of items, will be useful in events such as advent, or in daily quests), and her sniper shot debuff, which drops in a hefty 20% B frame atk and def down, which is definitely another useful thing to have. On another note, her self-heal gives her a slight bit of survivability edge over Mordred early game. You'll eventually want to switch to Mord tho.

I think Slashley did a breakdown of this for newbies some time ago? I forgot if he did it on a post or thread. Slash?

Nowdays it's Mordred=>Cassy=>Herc=>Gawain/D'arty/Joan=>any other. Herc is just too strong to avoid. On HS - Shingen first, then Morgan.
Join rognarok raids to leech items (if you will join water rag - just use your active skills and stop - you will decrease damage for top tier players, read a thread for mechanics). First relic weapon must be Herc axe.
P.S. Do anyone know, when Mordred was reworked (chance of all outrage debuffs application except hearths become 100% with VoF)? it makes ambush not needed at all for beginners.
p. p. s. No ele advantage needed, just no ele disadvantage+ VoF. Mordred + ambush combo... i was always thinking that outrage has aframe def + attack debuffs so it doesn't stack with ambush, just with ss. Cass before Mordred.. i would say that Nike is ok heal at first lvls. Mordred is so huge power spike so i recomend to get her ASAP. She may almost double your damage vs single target with bad grid.
just tried Mordred+ ambush - outrage is realy bframe... wierd, but even then i would recomend to get Gawain after Mordred and Cassy and if you don't have at least 15% aframe debuff from hime.

Slashley
12-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Nowdays it's Mordred=>Cassy=>Herc=>Gawain/D'arty/Joan=>any other. Herc is just too strong to avoid. On HS - Shingen first, then Morgan.I dunno, I'd say that Gawain and Cass are before Mordred. Ambush is just super good and Gawain is cheap. Cass since heals are very good for brand new players and she's also very cheap, plus Dispel is an absolute requirement for SOME content. This might not always apply, but uh, you'll really like Cass for Rahab as a weaker player. And that's coming up soon.
P.S. Do anyone know, when Mordred was reworked (chance of all outrage debuffs application except hearths become 100% with VoF)? it makes ambush not needed at all for beginners.News to me. Does that include Blind? And does this require elemental advantage?
And what does Ambush have to do with it? Ambush stacks with Outrage, so -30% Def Down is plenty better than -10% Def Down from Outrage alone.

VeryVoodoo
12-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Ambush stacks with Outrage, so -30% Def Down is plenty better than -10% Def Down from Outrage alone.

The good ole' outrage+ambush combo. Pretty much all I ever used as a beginner for a long, long time. It gets -30%def/-10%atk on a soul as a beginner without relying on any himes, which was excellent for me. Sure with d'art or gawain, you can get it up to -40%def/-20%atk, but the downside is they don't bring VoF or BP then, two incredibly useful skills for beginners to have that helps clear a lot of content in your early days.

Really though, I don't envy new players at all nowadays... they have such a curve to catch up on... and the fact that HSP souls are locked behind stuff like UEs only makes it that much harder for them. Even just to close the gap to the currently existing player-base (if that's something they even want to attempt), they'd have to be mega-grinders if anything.

Mirai
12-06-2018, 09:19 AM
This might be a silly question, but is there a place I can check to see with KH’s are currently available by miracle ticket? Or is it just everyone as long as they’re not limited?

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 09:28 AM
This might be a silly question, but is there a place I can check to see with KH’s are currently available by miracle ticket? Or is it just everyone as long as they’re not limited?

You can click on the gacha itself, and there should be a tab below the buy button which brings you to the miracle ticket selection panel. Then... scrolling hell as it takes 10 years to load in the models.

That miracle ticket you're seeing now is the one from last season so I'm not sure until what point. The miracle ticket you'll see in a couple of weeks time should include every non-limited hime up till the ticket's release. That means any new releases past the miracle ticket point won't be included in the pool.

Mirai
12-06-2018, 10:09 AM
You can click on the gacha itself, and there should be a tab below the buy button which brings you to the miracle ticket selection panel. Then... scrolling hell as it takes 10 years to load in the models.

That miracle ticket you're seeing now is the one from last season so I'm not sure until what point. The miracle ticket you'll see in a couple of weeks time should include every non-limited hime up till the ticket's release. That means any new releases past the miracle ticket point won't be included in the pool.

Thank you. And also, what should be my first priority as a beginner? I've just been going through story mode for now. Am I able to participate in any of the ongoing events? In terms of weapons and eidolons, what should I focus on leveling? Should I just be throwing all other eidolons to Rudra to level her up first?

Cobblemaniac
12-06-2018, 10:21 AM
Thank you. And also, what should be my first priority as a beginner? I've just been going through story mode for now. Am I able to participate in any of the ongoing events? In terms of weapons and eidolons, what should I focus on leveling? Should I just be throwing all other eidolons to Rudra to level her up first?

First priority: get to a point where you can solo standard disaster raids, and maybe expert. Just... try to keep your weapon grid max levelled for now. Once you start being able to run those disaster raids, the priority is to get the assault weapons and limit break them to max (we call those MLB), and fill your grid with those. Since you have Rudra, I recommend you focus on water raid for now.

Ongoing event? The next event is a union event, so unfortunately, no unless some union accepts you. Focus on story mode and raid battles for now. The event after that is a raid event, and all you have to do is drop into an expert or ragnarok raid, poke once with some dmg ability and leave. Then collect the rewards later. Rinse and repeat until you hit a quota for blue (exp) and red (ragna) soul drops. More on that when the event actually comes.

Throw all your N eidos, R enhance materials, and SR enhance materials on Rudra till she max. Any non enhance R eidos can be sold... and I'd keep the SRs for now.

Mirai
12-06-2018, 10:33 AM
First priority: get to a point where you can solo standard disaster raids, and maybe expert. Just... try to keep your weapon grid max levelled for now. Once you start being able to run those disaster raids, the priority is to get the assault weapons and limit break them to max (we call those MLB), and fill your grid with those. Since you have Rudra, I recommend you focus on water raid for now.

Ongoing event? The next event is a union event, so unfortunately, no unless some union accepts you. Focus on story mode and raid battles for now. The event after that is a raid event, and all you have to do is drop into an expert or ragnarok raid, poke once with some dmg ability and leave. Then collect the rewards later. Rinse and repeat until you hit a quota for blue (exp) and red (ragna) soul drops. More on that when the event actually comes.

Throw all your N eidos, R enhance materials, and SR enhance materials on Rudra till she max. Any non enhance R eidos can be sold... and I'd keep the SRs for now.

So should I just be enhancing/leveling random SR/R water weapons for now? I have 1 SR water axe and the rest are all R/N at the moment.

Mraktar
12-06-2018, 11:13 AM
So should I just be enhancing/leveling random SR/R water weapons for now? I have 1 SR water axe and the rest are all R/N at the moment.

Use every single sr/ssr weapon for now, element/skill doesn't matter (only soul weapon does). Stats are much better then skill lvl when attack is low (skill modifier is % based).
Try to LB everything as much as possible and max lvl. Then - up skill lvl of ssr/assault sr weapons. Use even sr eydolons as placeholders before you can have full ssr eydolon grid from events. Sell r eydolons with no +1, feed +1 to Rudra or SSR with 2k+ base attack. Element of sub eydolons doesn't matter - just stats and skill. Do collab event for now, reward s are not so good, but you don't have good options. Try to leech ragnarok raids.

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 12:48 PM

you need to farm more SR weapons from the water raids until you have nothing but SR and above... while doing this below:

Use every single sr/ssr weapon for now, element/skill doesn't matter (only soul weapon does). Stats are much better then skill lvl when attack is low (skill modifier is % based).
Try to LB everything as much as possible and max lvl. Then - up skill lvl of ssr/assault sr weapons. Use even sr eydolons as placeholders before you can have full ssr eydolon grid from events. Sell r eydolons with no +1, feed +1 to Rudra or SSR with 2k+ base attack. Element of sub eydolons doesn't matter - just stats and skill. Do collab event for now, reward s are not so good, but you don't have good options. Try to leech ragnarok raids.

AutoCrimson
12-06-2018, 12:54 PM
game showers you with SR weap (even SSR, tbh), and try to join Union, since UE is near

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 12:58 PM
game showers you with SR weap (even SSR, tbh), and try to join Union, since UE is near

yeah, UE is the best weapon farm point anyway.

a good union gets you mulitple SSR (that can FLB), multiple SR if you need it, multiple accessories, multiple enhancement fodder, gems and magic jewels... and a top tier union can add tons of drag eye shards and a lot more magic jewels to that

it's honestly a freebie event.

Mirai
12-06-2018, 01:45 PM
you need to farm more SR weapons from the water raids until you have nothing but SR and above... while doing this below:

By water raids you mean joining and poking in a Water Ragnarok disaster raid right? Also, what should I be doing with random N/R weapons? I've been using the water ones and enhancement material ones to enhance my SSR weapons (for Snow Raphael and Eros) but have a lot of extra N/R ones clogging my inventory. Should I still be using them to enhance other weapons or just sell them for gems?

On that note, should I use all my jewels right now to max out my inventory space?

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 02:04 PM
By water raids you mean joining and poking in a Water Ragnarok disaster raid right? Also, what should I be doing with random N/R weapons? I've been using the water ones and enhancement material ones to enhance my SSR weapons (for Snow Raphael and Eros) but have a lot of extra N/R ones clogging my inventory. Should I still be using them to enhance other weapons or just sell them for gems?

On that note, should I use all my jewels right now to max out my inventory space?

you can join the water rag to leech off it (cause you won't do much til you're WAY stronger), but you can also get SR assault (and defender but probably won't need it) from the other two raids. in ALL raids you do, do one round of attacks (as in hit the attack button) and you're considered "contributing" to the raid. it should give you some chests, but you can honestly get more by getting Vice-MVP and MVP so dish out as much damage as you can when you get strong enough. eventually get strong enough and you can solo the two weaker raids and possibly the rag one (it'll be highly difficult to do so on the rag fight though)

as for N weapons, just set it so those get auto sold. unless you plan on using them as exp fodder, no point in having them clog space. And R weapons... go look at how to properly enhance weapon skill levels to get the most out of those. R weapons are the main "go-to" source for building up skill levels (unless there's something like the union event soon that feeds tons of grails). they can be fused into each other or even other weapons at R and above to boost skill leveling efficiency. the higher your skill levels, the more powerful the grid. base stats can do a lot at the start too so higher rarities are the way to go for weapons to keep.

as for inventory space... it kind of depends. if you don't plan on spending much (if at all), you're better off using magic jewels for the gacha to get more attempts at getting more hime. doesn't matter how much the rates can troll you, free and low cost players NEED the extra pulls. you might need some extensions though when you progress later on so if you feel like you need space for other grids (you will be holding no less than 60 weapons if all 6 elements are optimized) then go extend some space. There's no real need to max out space, but a good 50-100 extra slots can help.

speaking of space, try having your auto sale functions set as follows to help manage it more:

weapons:

eidolons:

and having your enhancement recommendations set like this will speed up exp leveling for both eidolons and weapons:

one last thing, there's periods of the day (forgot which times) when you can farm for more gems. if you want to pull the gem gacha a lot more (which you should cause it feeds a lot of good stuff, including R weapons), do that quest. you even get 2 runs a day you can do at any time. those auto sale functions keep inventory down cause you can get up to 1000 pulls a day from the 10-draw gem gacha alone...

Mirai
12-06-2018, 03:27 PM
you can join the water rag to leech off it (cause you won't do much til you're WAY stronger), but you can also get SR assault (and defender but probably won't need it) from the other two raids. in ALL raids you do, do one round of attacks (as in hit the attack button) and you're considered "contributing" to the raid. it should give you some chests, but you can honestly get more by getting Vice-MVP and MVP so dish out as much damage as you can when you get strong enough. eventually get strong enough and you can solo the two weaker raids and possibly the rag one (it'll be highly difficult to do so on the rag fight though)

as for N weapons, just set it so those get auto sold. unless you plan on using them as exp fodder, no point in having them clog space. And R weapons... go look at how to properly enhance weapon skill levels to get the most out of those. R weapons are the main "go-to" source for building up skill levels (unless there's something like the union event soon that feeds tons of grails). they can be fused into each other or even other weapons at R and above to boost skill leveling efficiency. the higher your skill levels, the more powerful the grid. base stats can do a lot at the start too so higher rarities are the way to go for weapons to keep.

as for inventory space... it kind of depends. if you don't plan on spending much (if at all), you're better off using magic jewels for the gacha to get more attempts at getting more hime. doesn't matter how much the rates can troll you, free and low cost players NEED the extra pulls. you might need some extensions though when you progress later on so if you feel like you need space for other grids (you will be holding no less than 60 weapons if all 6 elements are optimized) then go extend some space. There's no real need to max out space, but a good 50-100 extra slots can help.

speaking of space, try having your auto sale functions set as follows to help manage it more:

weapons:

eidolons:

and having your enhancement recommendations set like this will speed up exp leveling for both eidolons and weapons:

one last thing, there's periods of the day (forgot which times) when you can farm for more gems. if you want to pull the gem gacha a lot more (which you should cause it feeds a lot of good stuff, including R weapons), do that quest. you even get 2 runs a day you can do at any time. those auto sale functions keep inventory down cause you can get up to 1000 pulls a day from the 10-draw gem gacha alone...

Awesome thank you for all this! I'll just save up my jewels for gacha rolls then. Do you think the Tower of Malice Selection Gacha (increases chance of waters) is worth it for me? I'm trying to make a water team with Rudra and only have SSR Snow Raphael and SR Nike (story) at the moment.

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Awesome thank you for all this! I'll just save up my jewels for gacha rolls then. Do you think the Tower of Malice Selection Gacha (increases chance of waters) is worth it for me? I'm trying to make a water team with Rudra and only have SSR Snow Raphael and SR Nike (story) at the moment.

considering you are aiming for water, it can help. but only a select few kamihime are boosted so the gacha specifically boosting ALL water related pulls is better.

there's also rather decent kamihime in the raid event weapon gacha under water too. if you can do the current Koihime Crossover event for the raid kami gacha tickets you might get them. Gabriel is one of them (a good buffer) and Atalanta is another (self buffer, comes with C-Frame defense debuff). it's free pulls so why not give it shot (plus you still have a long time before the crossover event ends so it's not too much of a rush).

consider getting miracle tickets when you can so you can instantly get some strong water SSR like Cthulhu without having to deal with random luck.

Mirai
12-06-2018, 05:39 PM
considering you are aiming for water, it can help. but only a select few kamihime are boosted so the gacha specifically boosting ALL water related pulls is better.

there's also rather decent kamihime in the raid event weapon gacha under water too. if you can do the current Koihime Crossover event for the raid kami gacha tickets you might get them. Gabriel is one of them (a good buffer) and Atalanta is another (self buffer, comes with C-Frame defense debuff). it's free pulls so why not give it shot (plus you still have a long time before the crossover event ends so it's not too much of a rush).

consider getting miracle tickets when you can so you can instantly get some strong water SSR like Cthulhu without having to deal with random luck.

Oh I didn't know they do specific dachas for entire elements like that - great know thank you! I was shying away from the even because I figured I wouldn't be strong enough. I'm able to solo a standard disaster raid in like 15min if it's against fire so hopefully that'll be enough to grind some materials for the raid kami gacha tickets. Thanks again for your tips!

Dais
12-06-2018, 09:21 PM
New thunder characters bout to get added to this union event? Hopefully I can roll something not completely dog shit with these 9k jewels.

Xenos
12-06-2018, 10:08 PM
New thunder characters bout to get added to this union event? Hopefully I can roll something not completely dog shit with these 9k jewels.

Only one; I think the christmas himes are getting added instead. I think its wind nephtys, thunder nyar, and wind kamadeva.

Slashley
12-06-2018, 10:48 PM
-- Do you think the Tower of Malice Selection Gacha (increases chance of waters) is worth it for me?--If you have more money than what you can live with, yes. But please note that Gachas like that are a complete scam and you could spend like a thousand dollars without getting a single good SSR.

When it comes to bang for your buck, Miracle Tickets >> Exclusive Gacha (these are run very rarely >>> SSR Hime guaranteed gacha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

... also, please take what MagicSpice says with a grain of salt. Actually, more than a grain of salt. He always speaks as if he knows something, but he is always talking entirely out of his ass. He is the clown of this forum, and I cannot be bothered to read those walls of most likely bullshit text to fact check them -_-

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 11:11 PM
also, please take what MagicSpice says with a grain of salt. Actually, more than a grain of salt. He always speaks as if he knows something, but he is always talking entirely out of his ass. He is the clown of this forum, and I cannot be bothered to read those walls of most likely bullshit text to fact check them -_-

And yet you said everything I already told them... read next time

Also, you come across as the asshole of the forum always trying to start something. should we call you that?

Seriously, stop acting like you always have a knife at my back and just disagree like a normal person... you know, like everyone else

Xenos
12-06-2018, 11:20 PM
Also, you come across as the asshole of the forum always trying to start something. should we call you that?

I'll grab the popcorn

MagicSpice
12-06-2018, 11:42 PM
I'll grab the popcorn

no need, cause if he keeps trying to pick fights with me, i'm simply gonna report him.

simply put, if i keep getting pushed to make a move, i will. i don't have the patience to deal with troublemakers

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Speaking of the gacha, they added trolls to it
on my first 10 roll 2 of the SR orbs became SSR
unfortunately out of 40 rolls I didn't get any of the christmas characters though

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 01:19 AM
Is it only me or logging bonus screen is missing?

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Fuck.. I forgot to leave my union I created for a daily..

nut
12-07-2018, 01:40 AM
Is it only me or logging bonus screen is missing?

I still have daily login and 4 million players login bonus

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 04:23 AM
A question
How does Dot damage determined?
max hp or something?

nut
12-07-2018, 05:15 AM
A question
How does Dot damage determined?
max hp or something?

By % max hp with a cap, usually from 2500-5000 for hime and Mordred.

HugMeTender
12-07-2018, 08:42 AM
So here is a super optimistic question; do tower medals carry over?

More plainly, if I miss the 10k mark, can I save for the bricks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanukimo
12-07-2018, 08:54 AM
Yes, they carry over.

So here is a super optimistic question; do tower medals carry over?

More plainly, if I miss the 10k mark, can I save for the bricks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk