PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Unregistered
03-18-2017, 08:23 PM
Same weapon pools

Aidoru
03-18-2017, 08:30 PM
is it just me or..... it's hard to push through 25k atk at profile... and when gonna have new R girls in normal gacha?

Profile atk/hp is just the atk/hp of your soul. Go back to the character edit screen and you'll see the numbers are the same. Arthur has a +4000 ATK bonus from leveling up so she has higher atk base that the rest of the souls.

Does the 30 AP raid share a weapon different drop pool from 20 AP raid?

So far I've got 2 SR guns from the 20 AP raid and 1 SR axe/2 SR eidolons from the 30 AP pool.

I want the guns because it gives +attack skill.

Both difficulty drops the weapons and the eidolon. Though each element only has 3 different weapons, 2 being hp and 1 being atk. Like the dark raid boss only has a gun (atk), a ax (hp) and a lance (hp).

Unregistered
03-19-2017, 07:44 AM
Is snatch already nerfed?

felix
03-21-2017, 01:35 PM
what frame is Arthus's atk up buff? A?

Unregistered
03-21-2017, 01:41 PM
Wiki says A-frame for Arthur's atk buff, yes.

felix
03-21-2017, 02:21 PM
Is Andromeda's def up also A-frame? i cant find the info on Jap wiki, and English wiki doesnt even have pages dedicated to the heroic spirits =_=

sanahtlig
03-21-2017, 02:28 PM
Is Andromeda's def up also A-frame? i cant find the info on Jap wiki, and English wiki doesnt even have pages dedicated to the heroic spirits =_=
General rule of thumb:
A-frame: Abilities that apply only one buff/debuff.
B-frame: Abilities that apply multiple buffs/debuffs at the same time.
C-frame: These are rare and simply need to be memorized as exceptions.
Stacking: Includes abilities that accumulate with each application. Generally mentioned in the skill description.

For specifics, consult the buffs/debuffs section of the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#buffdebu ff).

felix
03-21-2017, 02:33 PM
General rule of thumb:
A-frame: Abilities that apply only one buff/debuff
B-frame: Abilities that apply multiple buffs/debuffs at the same time
C-frame, stacking: These are rare and simply need to be memorized as exceptions

does same goes for debuffs? i know Sol's debuff is C-frame, so does that mean that if i play 8 turns before the debuff runs out, i can stack it for grand total of -40% atk? sounds op af...

sanahtlig
03-21-2017, 02:47 PM
does same goes for debuffs? i know Sol's debuff is C-frame, so does that mean that if i play 8 turns before the debuff runs out, i can stack it for grand total of -40% atk? sounds op af...
Applying the same skill twice doesn't cause a stacking effect unless it's a stacking-type skill (which is generally mentioned in the skill description).

naenae
03-21-2017, 03:45 PM
Just got the 10 draw ticket+10 elixers.
Should I even bother with Anzu anymore?

felix
03-21-2017, 04:34 PM

ur comparing apples and opera. Fafnir is the best "serious" summon in game, while anzu will make farming for mats easier, and you still needs mats even with fafnir (upgrading fafnir and other summons, upgrading himes, upgrading weapons, doing events, all that is made easier with anzu, if you can afford to not use fafnir). if ur not fire/water main, then u wont be running fafnir as ur main summon anyways, while anzu is usefull in any element team strong enough to not need element dmg multiplier.

Aidoru
03-21-2017, 04:36 PM

You're free to add them then. Not like people get paid to work on the wiki, there's no obligation for it to be made when people are spending their free time to work on it and by people I mean like 3 people last I checked.

Anzu still has her uses. You can use her for anything you can clear without problem because there's no need for the extra damage/defense from Fafnir when you can clear something effortlessly, so at least increase the drop rate. Fafnir's Atk/Def buff can still be gained regardless of her being in a sub slot or not, which is what she's used for, unless you're using a fire or water team. I would assume you don't have any event eidolons by your level and attack.

AgentFakku
03-21-2017, 05:06 PM
I still use Anzu. Dont think I have Fafnir

not so lucky w/ the Gacha

been using event Eidolons and whereever Kamihime chicks come from w/ the story ones

naenae
03-21-2017, 05:23 PM
ur comparing apples and opera. Fafnir is the best "serious" summon in game, while anzu will make farming for mats easier, and you still needs mats even with fafnir (upgrading fafnir and other summons, upgrading himes, upgrading weapons, doing events, all that is made easier with anzu, if you can afford to not use fafnir). if ur not fire/water main, then u wont be running fafnir as ur main summon anyways, while anzu is usefull in any element team strong enough to not need element dmg multiplier.

It was meant to be ironic. Anzu upping my drop rates and Fafnir popping out for my fire team. It's Amaterasu/Agni/Nergal/Nike atm. Still need that Bryn draw that will probably never happen for me to fill out my heals but I like it

sanahtlig
03-21-2017, 06:02 PM
Fafnir is an excellent friend eidolon. But for yourself? Your team's stats will suffer a bit since she'll be LV40 and your other eidolons will be LV100. You gain an ATK and DEF buff for 2 turns at the cost of a significant chunk of HP. Buffing your Bursts will probably make up for the loss in ATK, but the loss in HP will hurt.

felix
03-21-2017, 06:06 PM
Fafnir is an excellent friend eidolon. But for yourself? Your team's stats will suffer a bit since she'll be LV40 and your other eidolons will be LV100. You gain an ATK and DEF buff for 2 turns at the cost of a significant chunk of HP. Buffing your Bursts will probably make up for the loss in ATK, but the loss in HP will hurt.

unless you can fully limit break fafnir and get it to +99... #whalelifeftw XD

exkidd
03-21-2017, 06:57 PM
umm want to ask, is the eidolon passive ability only working for main eidolon or as long as i put on the team?

ex: if i put anzu on sub-eidolon her passive item drop rate not working?

jazz154
03-21-2017, 07:00 PM
umm want to ask, is the eidolon passive ability only working for main eidolon or as long as i put on the team?

ex: if i put anzu on sub-eidolon her passive item drop rate not working?

Passive only works for main and friend eidolon.

exkidd
03-21-2017, 07:02 PM
Passive only works for main and friend eidolon.

oh ok, thanks

naenae
03-22-2017, 06:46 PM
I got my panel sr+ ticket just a minute ago. I was REALLY wanting to get myself a Bryn to fill out my fire team...but no luck...I got Ares instead. Now it's Amaterasu, Agni, Ares, and Nike with Anzu on anything I can handle that I don't need to run with my Fafnir buff :p

felix
03-22-2017, 07:28 PM
wonder if im the only one who wants a week without any events... i really need to limit break my himes =_=

Aidoru
03-22-2017, 07:59 PM
Rather than no weeks, they should have just made each events 2 weeks long, which should be more than enough time to get the important stuff and still have free time to do other stuff like get fangs.

Honestly still wondering and bothered by the fact how short the events are considering how much you need to run it for the rewards.

felix
03-22-2017, 08:11 PM
Honestly still wondering and bothered by the fact how short the events are considering how much you need to run it for the rewards.

probably so that players would have a reason to participate in reruns of same event when it comes out instead of gettin their 300 Soul P and f*cking right off XD

sanahtlig
03-22-2017, 09:29 PM
Rather than no weeks, they should have just made each events 2 weeks long, which should be more than enough time to get the important stuff and still have free time to do other stuff like get fangs.

It's part of the business model. The game is designed to push you at every turn to spend money. By giving players a sense that there's too much to do and too little AP to do it, it nudges players to spend on elixirs in the cash shop. Whenever you see a game design decision that seems to inconvenience players, stop and consider: how would this affect cash shop usage?

Aidoru
03-22-2017, 09:43 PM
It's part of the business model. The game is designed to push you at every turn to spend money. By giving players a sense that there's too much to do and too little AP to do it, it nudges players to spend on elixirs in the cash shop. Whenever you see a game design decision that seems to inconvenience players, stop and consider: how would this affect cash shop usage?

I'm more just wondering why they choose to go this path instead of following the path many other DMM/Nutaku games have taken. I mean I haven't played all of them obviously but the majority of the ones have played and seen on Nutaku, rewards like event units (their fully unlocked versions) were obtainable if you put enough time into the game on a daily basis. The problem with this game is it seems more reliant on forcing players to wait for the reprint event. I'm not sure how much difference the exchange rates change in the future but even a paying playing would have to spend a couple hundred of dollars a month just to get everything worth getting, which I can't even see them doing.

sanahtlig
03-22-2017, 09:57 PM
I'm more just wondering why they choose to go this path instead of following the path many other DMM/Nutaku games have taken. I mean I haven't played all of them obviously but the majority of the ones have played and seen on Nutaku, rewards like event units (their fully unlocked versions) were obtainable if you put enough time into the game on a daily basis. The problem with this game is it seems more reliant on forcing players to wait for the reprint event. I'm not sure how much difference the exchange rates change in the future but even a paying playing would have to spend a couple hundred of dollars a month just to get everything worth getting, which I can't even see them doing.
Your typical whale would probably spend on elixirs when an event for his element came up. Not on every event.

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 10:10 PM
So Garuda right now is 5/25/45/65/80 (220 in total) of the gold chest material for the eidolon, 0/20/50/70 (140 in total) for the ssr weapon.
Ixion and onward (but not including Apocalypse/Phoenix reprint it seems?) changes the standard to 5/10/25/40/70 (150 in total) for the eidolon, 0/20/45/60 (125 in total) for the ssr weapon. The copper and silver chest materials needed for them also get reduced, but they're less of the bottleneck here anyway.

Raid and union raid type events of course follow their own reward systems.

felix
03-22-2017, 10:22 PM
been wondering this for a while but cant seem to find this info anywhere... how much does "X-element assault" skill on weapon actually gives for + and ++ version of the skill per lvl?

Unregistered
03-22-2017, 10:40 PM
Per level? It's the same, 0.5%
The base version is (0 + 0.5*skill_level)%, so ranges from 0.5 to 10%
+ is (3+0.5*skill_level)%, for a range of 3.5 to 13%
++ is (6+0.5*skill_level)%, for a range of 6.5 to 16%

Aidoru
03-22-2017, 10:46 PM
Your typical whale would probably spend on elixirs when an event for his element came up. Not on every event.

Yea, I would figure a lot of whales are completionists, as a habit of playing these browser games that give us completed units.

So Garuda right now is 5/25/45/65/80 (220 in total) of the gold chest material for the eidolon, 0/20/50/70 (140 in total) for the ssr weapon.
Ixion and onward (but not including Apocalypse/Phoenix reprint it seems?) changes the standard to 5/10/25/40/70 (150 in total) for the eidolon, 0/20/45/60 (125 in total) for the ssr weapon. The copper and silver chest materials needed for them also get reduced, but they're less of the bottleneck here anyway.

Raid and union raid type events of course follow their own reward systems.

Doing some guesstimate math based on ultimate drops, assuming this increased drop rate is permanent, the reduced amount seems a lot more viable for free players at least for the eidolon as going from 220 to 150 is a big savior but adding the other items still pretty much require a fair amount of time/runs that you probably won't be able to finish without hoarding elixirs or getting lucky with plat/rainbow chests. If only this game also had a larger AP pool, I'm guessing they expect players to play mobile or something. I lose so many runs because of work, sleep and other stuff cause I don't.

I haven't bothered to look up how Raid and Union events work, which I'm still curious if they're as much of a struggle as these events are. I would really like to get a full set of grimoires for once and not spend a month just to break limit a unit or 2.

ham
03-23-2017, 01:26 AM
I'm picking up 2 Grimoire of Apoth per event. I'll be able to break limit my SSR next event. I had to sacrifice a SSR weapon, which I didn't really care about.

Gisborn
03-23-2017, 09:27 AM
anyone know if D'art sniper(debuff -atk and def) stackable with Belphegor's 7 deadly sins(also debuff -atk and def)

sanahtlig
03-23-2017, 10:02 AM
anyone know if D'art sniper(debuff -atk and def) stackable with Belphegor's 7 deadly sins(also debuff -atk and def)
It doesn't.

felix
03-23-2017, 01:36 PM
is there a way to tell if a borrowed summon will be charged at start of battle or not?

Renari
03-23-2017, 01:42 PM
If they are your friend.

KonKon
03-23-2017, 07:57 PM

In general there's 3 type of Buff/Debuff so far.

Type 1. Status Effect Skill [ ussually has a party wide AoE, but some aren't like Belphegor's 7 ].You can recognize them from their Skill Icon.
Type 2. Attack Skill with extra buff/de-buff effect [ e.g D'art self heal/buff skills , Nergal "Smothering Smoke" ]
Type 3. This one is a special buff/debuff From "Summons" [ e.g Yamata no Orochi -def debuff ]

- Same type buff/debuff doesnt stack with each other.

for example, On current Mission you can stack up to 3 [-def debuff] to Garuda with D'art + Nergal + Yamata no Orochi. add Fafnir, Dragoon buff, Brynhilder buff and you could practically hit almost up to 200% DMG for 2 turns.
[ the actuall multiplier might be differs since I'm just calculating from Visual. 4800 DMG to 9200+ DMG full buffed/debuff]

Unregistered
03-23-2017, 10:43 PM
That's... not a good rule of thumb to use. It'll be confusing if you try to use the wiki.

Just stick with what's usually cited:
A-frame is usually buffs/debuffs targeting one stat (example exception: Sol's atk debuff is C-frame)
B-frame is usually buffs/debuffs targeting two stats (example exception: Ramiel's Rising Heart is actually A-frame)
C-frame is on the rare side. The stuff that is C-frame tend to be self-buffs, but a bunch of self-buffs are B-frame. It hits a point where you might as well just remember which buffs/debuffs actually are C-frame (like Sol's atk debuff).
Cumulative
Eidolon summon

If nothing else, it's an agreed upon standard to get the idea across, since you'll see this when using the wiki.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't.

lol gg rip, i'm having belphegor + d'art and amaterasu... all the debuffs are not stackable..... fml

Aidoru
03-24-2017, 05:05 AM
Oh nice, bonus jewel log in bonus reaching 500,000 players. They worded it strangely though, as if they forgot a date. Almost thought I had to log in 15 times in a day.

Unregistered
03-24-2017, 08:10 AM
How does the "shortens turn" work.? Because sometimes the eidolon is ready at the 5th turn but sometimes I still have to wait until 8/9th turn

Gisborn
03-25-2017, 09:40 AM
anyone has an idea when going to have a good dark hime gacha and is there a dark healer? got 10k jewels now :3

Unregistered
03-25-2017, 10:34 AM
Isn't the shorten turn item a flat -5 turns or something like that?

Hades/Eligor/Nebiros would be in the 10th event/gacha update after Typhon. That's about 3 and a half months away?
Nyarlathotep (SR; in same update as Cthulhu and Dagon, who are water) would be in the 14th event/gacha update after Typhon. That's another month and a week after Hades/Eligor/Nebiros.

Osiris would be the dark healer; she's an SSR. And she'd be about.... a little over 6 months away.

Gisborn
03-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Isn't the shorten turn item a flat -5 turns or something like that?

Hades/Eligor/Nebiros would be in the 10th event/gacha update after Typhon. That's about 3 and a half months away?
Nyarlathotep (SR; in same update as Cthulhu and Dagon, who are water) would be in the 14th event/gacha update after Typhon. That's another month and a week after Hades/Eligor/Nebiros.

Osiris would be the dark healer; she's an SSR. And she'd be about.... a little over 6 months away.

lol sounds far far away... o well guess i'm keeping my jewels till then.... and thanks

exkidd
03-25-2017, 03:57 PM
umm what map is best for farming item and gems?

felix
03-25-2017, 07:07 PM
umm what map is best for farming item and gems?

for gems just do sunday SP quest: huge exp, rank points and gem gain. for items... idk why you would want to focus on items: i get plenty of N-tier garbage just runnin SP quests for fangs and other limit break mats. SR-tier weapons drop from raids, as for R-tier items... i have no clue, sry.

Gisborn
03-25-2017, 08:05 PM
say dmm has ragnarok level right? and anyone has idea how hard it would be and the minimum bar requirement?

felix
03-25-2017, 09:09 PM
say dmm has ragnarok level right? and anyone has idea how hard it would be and the minimum bar requirement?

ive seen some videos doin ragnarok with 31k+ but mostly ppl do it with about 40k

Unregistered
03-25-2017, 09:52 PM
How do I unlock chapter 17 I don't have it and I beat chapter 16

Gisborn
03-26-2017, 01:49 AM
i think 17 is not release yet ...40k ... serious... it's kind of hard to go over 30k now...

felix
03-26-2017, 12:21 PM
i think 17 is not release yet ...40k ... serious... it's kind of hard to go over 30k now...

well we dont have ragnarok now... when we will get it it should be possible to get 35k or so which should be enough to do ragnarok w/o too much trouble

PH0
03-26-2017, 12:34 PM
If people have light/thunder teams and have thunderbird or hecatonichires as main eidolon, add me
I have thunderbird as my main and my ID is 2323078

felix
03-26-2017, 08:11 PM
As a light/dark main, ive been looking at what weapons we will be getting in the future, and since for my dark team i will be using Andromeda forever, i found out that literary the only ssr weapons she can use are Osiris staff with small assault skill and Apocalypse spear. Problem is that i missed Apoc event, and the reprint we will be getting comes with phoenix event as well. in addition, ive heard that +X% X element atk type of summons are pretty good. So i assume that when we will get the reprint, i should focus on gettin spear to max lb first, and then get my light bow to max lb (only need 1 more so that should be VERY easy). Considering they will decrease prices for the items, gettin both weapons to max lb should be doable w/o much trouble. My question is about summons: are Apocalypse and Phoenix really that good? ( i mean i can stock up on elixirs beforehand, sacrificing some of the previous event gains, since my main is light/dark) i managed to get Echidna and Hecatonchier but i doubt i will ever lb them even once Echidna even with no lb has same dark attribute % as max lb Apoc, but less atk/hp than max lb Apoc, Hecatonchier on the other hand is light characters % dmg, not light attribute, so thats different, from what i understand... Should i just ignore Apocalypse altogether? After all i REALLY doubt i will be able to buy 5 spears AND 5 Apocalypses during one event without massive elixir stacking, so i need to choose.
P.S. Hopefully my rambling makes sense.

Gisborn
03-26-2017, 08:32 PM
As a light/dark main, ive been looking at what weapons we will be getting in the future, and since for my dark team i will be using Andromeda forever, i found out that literary the only ssr weapons she can use are Osiris staff with small assault skill and Apocalypse spear. Problem is that i missed Apoc event, and the reprint we will be getting comes with phoenix event as well. in addition, ive heard that +X% X element atk type of summons are pretty good. So i assume that when we will get the reprint, i should focus on gettin spear to max lb first, and then get my light bow to max lb (only need 1 more so that should be VERY easy). Considering they will decrease prices for the items, gettin both weapons to max lb should be doable w/o much trouble. My question is about summons: are Apocalypse and Phoenix really that good? ( i mean i can stock up on elixirs beforehand, sacrificing some of the previous event gains, since my main is light/dark) i managed to get Echidna and Hecatonchier but i doubt i will ever lb them even once Echidna even with no lb has same dark attribute % as max lb Apoc, but less atk/hp than max lb Apoc, Hecatonchier on the other hand is light characters % dmg, not light attribute, so thats different, from what i understand... Should i just ignore Apocalypse altogether? After all i REALLY doubt i will be able to buy 5 spears AND 5 Apocalypses during one event without massive elixir stacking, so i need to choose.

well my opinion for eido is just to get 1 that effect suits u, not necessary apo because her eido effect is dark/fire 40% at full lb which is similar to echidna (without lb), the rest just aim for stats and summon effect. If u got blind skill from ur hime, yes go ahead and skip apo

no comment on light... i'm a dark team

Unregistered
03-26-2017, 11:14 PM

Dont worry IIRC you can only bought max of 3 copies during the respective event anyway, whether that's a good thing or bad thing for you is another problem.

Rageflare
03-26-2017, 11:20 PM
Just did the 150 Gold Gacha Draw. So fcking lucky. Got my 3rd SSR Kamihime. Dark Amon lol

Gisborn
03-26-2017, 11:57 PM
so.... what u guys do with those N/R/SR eido? mine like nothing else can do with them??

jazz154
03-27-2017, 07:44 AM
After all i REALLY doubt i will be able to buy 5 spears AND 5 Apocalypses during one event without massive elixir stacking, so i need to choose.

You can't buy 5 spears, since 4 are need to max lb. And if Apocalypse will have the same bonus like Echidna then it is a good reason to get her since she will have better stats.

so.... what u guys do with those N/R/SR eido? mine like nothing else can do with them??

I've used them to feed SSR. Also selling SR without +1 bonus isn't that bad idea.

Dont worry IIRC you can only bought max of 3 copies during the respective event anyway, whether that's a good thing or bad thing for you is another problem.

You mean that on reprint you can only buy 3 eidolons/weapons? That seems strange since it wasn't a case on normal version...

Gisborn
03-27-2017, 08:11 AM
You can't buy 5 spears, since 4 are need to max lb. And if Apocalypse will have the same bonus like Echidna then it is a good reason to get her since she will have better stats.

I've used them to feed SSR. Also selling SR without +1 bonus isn't that bad idea.

You mean that on reprint you can only buy 3 eidolons/weapons? That seems strange since it wasn't a case on normal version...

well my SSR eidos are capped... and so many gems.... what for selling them?

jazz154
03-27-2017, 08:24 AM
well my SSR eidos are capped... and so many gems.... what for selling them?

If you have all of them capped then sell those without +1 and with no extra effect that you want to keep. Gems will be useful when accessories are added but it's not like you will lack of them either. It's just that it's better to have gems than worthless eidolons using up your *limited* inventory space.

AgentFakku
03-27-2017, 03:26 PM
stopping the raid 50 missions

my team is too weak and help doesn't come often - don't know if I play at the wrong time

just going to do lvl 30 raid bosses

President Ramu
03-27-2017, 03:38 PM
stopping the raid 50 missions

my team is too weak and help doesn't come often - don't know if I play at the wrong time

just going to do lvl 30 raid bosses

I was in the Discord last week and Bell from DMM told me that the 30 AP missions are plenty enough for the Weapon drops, so you don't need to do the 50 ones at all unless they're easy and/or you're just trying to get all the drops you can.

It's weird though that you're not getting anybody coming in to support though, I've never seen that happen no matter what time of day it is. Only thing I can suggest there is to update your friends list with more active players and/or join a stronger Union maybe. Today is heavy for Raid farming though, people might just be soloing a lot to prepare for the Event tonight.

Aidoru
03-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Did you even request help in the first place..? Your timer is at 4 minutes... You start with an hour.

I'm sure your party set up is questionable too. You're using Ignited Dragoon instead of Garuda as your main eidolon, judging by your 2 wind units.

felix
03-27-2017, 08:08 PM
where do u farm 2nd tier upgrade crystals? the ones that look like rainbow stick? on expert rarely get them (mostly big rocks and highest tier as well) but on standard i get nothin but normal weapons...

Flaris
03-27-2017, 08:22 PM
where do u farm 2nd tier upgrade crystals? the ones that look like rainbow stick? on expert rarely get them (mostly big rocks and highest tier as well) but on standard i get nothin but normal weapons...
Just spam the beginner SP Quests. Usually will get pebbles, but every now and then should get a silver chest that has one of those crystals in it. Was a bit low on those ones as well so was spamming them today.

felix
03-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Just spam the beginner SP Quests. Usually will get pebbles, but every now and then should get a silver chest that has one of those crystals in it. Was a bit low on those ones as well so was spamming them today.

zzz, too bad you cant downgrade mats in shop: would happily trade tier3 stones for tier2 ones... even if that was 1:1 rate... oh well, time to autofight beginner...

euphy
03-27-2017, 09:00 PM
Does this game have any events where the gacha has increased rates? Like going from the default 3% to 6%.
Just started playing the game and was wondering whether I should be saving my crystals or just spending them as I get them.

felix
03-27-2017, 09:06 PM
Does this game have any events where the gacha has increased rates? Like going from the default 3% to 6%.
Just started playing the game and was wondering whether I should be saving my crystals or just spending them as I get them.

to my knowlage, we will be gettin events like increased rate of attack hime, or tricky hime, but idk if its increased chance of gettin SSR in general, or just increased "weight" of certain hime types within that 3% bracket. i would assume its the latter. as for when to use jewels... its up to you honestly, but i would avoid aiming for SSR, since that is unrealistic. i would wait for an SR tier hime that you want to get released and then try your luck on gettin her.

President Ramu
03-27-2017, 09:22 PM
to my knowlage, we will be gettin events like increased rate of attack hime, or tricky hime, but idk if its increased chance of gettin SSR in general, or just increased "weight" of certain hime types within that 3% bracket. i would assume its the latter. as for when to use jewels... its up to you honestly, but i would avoid aiming for SSR, since that is unrealistic. i would wait for an SR tier hime that you want to get released and then try your luck on gettin her.

Yeah, my general rule is that I just pray to RNGacha-sama when the team isn't quite up to par yet, but as soon as you have a decent squad it makes more sense to just sit on them until there's a new hime (or at least himes in your element) that you want to try for. You probably still won't get them, but it makes more sense than just throwing them down the drain and getting even a decent SSR that absolutely doesn't fit your squad (looking at you, random Michael on my Fire element team).

Sighto
03-27-2017, 11:39 PM
I want to love this game but it feels like its intent on hating me. Fire Dragoon from SR+ Panel Ticket and 1 SR out of 6000 gems.

Flaris
03-28-2017, 03:54 AM
Yeah, after the last draw I'll probably end up sitting on gems for the time being. Though obviously don't have a lot of choice after just using them :).

Finally got a dark Kamihime so have all elements covered in some sense (minus the heroic spirit that can use weapons in that respect). And in pretty good shape for a wind focused team thanks to getting Gaia early on and a few wind SRs.

And for some reason got my third copy of Ramiel's gun. It's ok game, you can throw at me some different options now. Anyways, pretty good mix of Kamihime anyways. Nothing too great in terms of summons, but the event ones are nice enough.

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 08:08 AM
I want to love this game but it feels like its intent on hating me. Fire Dragoon from SR+ Panel Ticket and 1 SR out of 6000 gems.

u mean jewels? and i think it's guarantee 1 SR per 3k jewels draw....maybe u just getting the same weapon/hime

by the way, other than advent battle are there any others event? heard there's raid battle and something to do with union....so i wanna plan ahead...

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 10:55 AM
and i think it's guarantee 1 SR per 3k jewels draw....
Actually when i was rerolling i did a gacha pull that gave me nothing but rare, laughed my tits off when i saw that.

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 11:17 AM
It is guarantee 1 SR+ per 3k jewel draws. It's not guarantee SR KAMIHIME, just at least 1 of anything SR or above. You probably got a kamihime-less weapon or a eidolon. Unless you did 10 separate 300 jewel draws them, then yea, wouldn't be a surprise since there's no benefits to doing that.

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 11:24 AM
It is guarantee 1 SR+ per 3k jewel draws. It's not guarantee SR KAMIHIME, just at least 1 of anything SR or above. You probably got a kamihime-less weapon or a eidolon. Unless you did 10 separate 300 jewel draws them, then yea, wouldn't be a surprise since there's no benefits to doing that.
I can confirm this. In 100 10-rolls of Jewel Gatcha not a single roll had 0 SR+.

Where is this displayed in-game?

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 11:40 AM
I can confirm this. In 100 10-rolls of Jewel Gatcha not a single roll had 0 SR+.

Where is this displayed in-game?

It's in the How to Play Tab -> Gacha under the game.

Nutaku Gold can be used to draw:
Premium 10 Chain Gacha

Magic Jewels can be used to draw:
Magic Jewel 10 Chain Gacha

that will give you
at least one SR or higher Weapon or Eidolon guaranteed!

And it doesn't show when using jewels since there's no transaction notice but when using gold, it states it as well in the description when purchasing the 10draws.

A poor move by the devs IMO, notice needs to be placed on the gacha screen before purchase.

karragin1
03-28-2017, 12:14 PM
so wait is it worth it to save up for 3000 or to just spend it when you have a lot and hope for something

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 12:43 PM
For jewels, only do the 3k draws, there is no benefits doing 10 separate 300 jewel draws. You might end up getting 10 Rs doing it 300 at a time. While doing the single 3k jewel draw will ensure you at least get a SR of something.

Gold on the other hand is a bit different since it has daily 150 gold draws. If you can get at least 1 SR out of 20 150g draws, you're already doing better than you would doing a 3k gold 10 draw.

felix
03-28-2017, 01:27 PM
by the way, other than advent battle are there any others event? heard there's raid battle and something to do with union....so i wanna plan ahead...

there will be raid event right after our current one, which is water raid battle. And few events later, we will be gettin union event as well, so make sure to join active union by that time, or you will be out of luck.

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 02:04 PM
there will be raid event right after our current one, which is water raid battle. And few events later, we will be gettin union event as well, so make sure to join active union by that time, or you will be out of luck.

o raid battle... is it have to active with union in certain of time? if that so... i need to find some union in GMT+8 time...

felix
03-28-2017, 02:20 PM
Raid battles have nothing with union: its just like the raids we have now: you start battle, you can ask for help (or not ask, if you confident you can solo) and u beat the living sht out of poor boss. Union event on the other hand is different and im not too familiar with it: it has some sort of personal contribution, union contribution and whatnot. Basically if you want to get max profits from union event, you need an active union. But for raid event you dont need any union.

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 03:42 PM
Anyone know if there's a way to forcefully change/update your friend eidolon list while choosing for a quest? Real annoyance with several random people on my FL that decided to swap over to a weak R/SR water eidolon that keep showing up as support. I don't want to kick them just for that but I might if this keeps up.

sanahtlig
03-28-2017, 03:44 PM
Anyone know if there's a way to forcefully change/update your friend eidolon list while choosing for a quest? Real annoyance with several random people on my FL that decided to swap over to a weak R water eidolon that keep showing up as support. I don't want to kick them just for that but I might if this keeps up.
Use spare BP to run a raid boss. That'll reset it.

But yeah, I don't get it why people are using weak SRs (20% HP or attack) instead of the three event SSRs which are better in every way. The Garuda event was only a few days ago, so I have no clue why they wouldn't have her...

Aidoru
03-28-2017, 04:01 PM
That's mostly what I already do, though not always enough BP to keep doing so. I don't use my BP recovery items to do it unless I just need 1 point. Wish the game would reset/update it if I relogged or something, it seems to change in-between long breaks I think, either that or the people on the list are changing their mains.

I am rather curious how it 'lists' your friend support eidolons though. My alt has only my main account on its FL and sometimes it doesn't appear at all as support and sometimes it appears for more than 1 run in a row. Really weird.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 04:09 PM
It listed from "most recent" login/active friends.
If you use "that" friends you wont be able to use "them" again for an hour (??), or they do an activity "quest,raid,etc" after/during that timeframe.

Lag
03-28-2017, 05:20 PM
But yeah, I don't get it why people are using weak SRs (20% HP or attack) instead of the three event SSRs which are better in every way. The Garuda event was only a few days ago, so I have no clue why they wouldn't have her...

I assume they use Autoset Water Element. It'll prefer a R Water over Garuda who is SSR Wind with Wind/Water effect.

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 08:10 PM
I assume they use Autoset Water Element. It'll prefer a R Water over Garuda who is SSR Wind with Wind/Water effect.

:s i see ppl with useless eido...i unfriend them! rawr~ lol

Tom
03-28-2017, 09:18 PM
for this team should i start to unlock mordred for debuffs or other legendary soul?

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 09:38 PM
Going for Mordred for the DoT effects is a viable idea, but do note that the atk/def debuff aspect of Outrage is B-frame. If you do go Mordred, remember to use Amaterasu's atk/def debuff before Outrage as it's stronger (20% versus Outrage's 10%). And there's redundancy with Amaterasu's blind.

Joan of Arc is also a solid choice here. A 40% defense cut every 6 turns is handy now that we're seeing bosses with nasty Raging overdrives. Trial by Jury's atk debuff is A-frame, so it'll stack with Amaterasu's debuff. Can't scoff at -40% attack, on top of the +30% defense buff from Amaterasu, then throw on that 40% defense cut every now and then. And the regen/combo buff isn't too redundant; you can cast that when Amaterasu's regen/def buff and Brynhildr's atk/combo buff are on cooldown. Also, Joan can use the SSR fire lance from this event.
If you go Joan, at some point consider picking up Gawain's def debuff as an ex skill. -20% and A-frame.

felix
03-28-2017, 09:44 PM
Id say Andromeda or Sieg: Mordred will be gettin more and more redundant as we keep gettin more summons that can debuff and as we get more himes that can debuff. In the meantime Heals and resurrects will never get old, but as you already have Bryn and Amaterasu, who can keep your team healthy, Sieg can be a great choice, since boss cant whittle you down if its dead, and theres no better hero soul to make sure that boss is dead than Sieg.

Sighto
03-28-2017, 10:27 PM
What makes Sol top-tier? Adore her design, but I'm not really seeing it when it comes to her skill selection.

felix
03-28-2017, 10:42 PM
What makes Sol top-tier? Adore her design, but I'm not really seeing it when it comes to her skill selection.

3 things: each of her skills lol.

Heal: do i need to say more? there are himes that can heal, but they are not very common and their heals are weaker. but thats not the main thing.
ability to remove a buff from enemy. I cant describe you how usefull this is. Enemies tent do have absurdly powerful buffs: when enemy gets 30% dmg buff and proceeds to overdrive you, that HURTS. Sol is like "nah, bruh, not on my watch"
20% dmg debuff that is C-frame. The thing here is the C-frame, which is very rare, so it doesnt conflict with pretty much anything, meaning you can stack dmg debuff from A-frame, B-frame, and this one (C-frame) Considering, that it is pretty easy to get 15% debuffs on A and B frames, you can get up to 15+15+20=50% dmg debuff, and im not counting top-tier himes (that would be 20+20+20, but i think theres a debuff cap or something.)
Basically she cuts enemy dmg by a fifth, denies them buffs and heals your team.

Unregistered
03-28-2017, 10:52 PM
Good party heal (party heals are automatically a good thing)
Light element means that Sol's a healer that can be used against any enemy and you won't have to worry about her being weak to it. You will never face a situation in which you go 'oh, guess I'm forced onto Cassiopeia/Andromeda to take care of healing'.
As a bonus, C-frame 20% atk debuff (C-frame atk debuffs are rare; the other listed one is Zephyrus's -15%, and she's a wind R).

Let's turn the question around:
What kind of kamihime would be rated as a tier above a strong healer that can you can get away with putting into any party with a useful debuff that is near impossible to be made redundant? If you can't come up with a higher tier, than by default Sol is in what would be 'top tier'.

Gisborn
03-28-2017, 11:15 PM
Good party heal (party heals are automatically a good thing)
Light element means that Sol's a healer that can be used against any enemy and you won't have to worry about her being weak to it. You will never face a situation in which you go 'oh, guess I'm forced onto Cassiopeia/Andromeda to take care of healing'.
As a bonus, C-frame 20% atk debuff (C-frame atk debuffs are rare; the other listed one is Zephyrus's -15%, and she's a wind R).

Let's turn the question around:
What kind of kamihime would be rated as a tier above a strong healer that can you can get away with putting into any party with a useful debuff that is near impossible to be made redundant? If you can't come up with a higher tier, than by default Sol is in what would be 'top tier'.

i adore sols+ama... but my dream bubbles popped... i tired of reroll.... gonna stick my dark team forever~(though it's not that bad)

felix
03-29-2017, 11:36 AM
ok, ive done a few battles with Typhoon as one of my summons and i was paying attention to how long does her atk buff lasts, and to my surprise, it lasted for 3 turns! But i clearly heard that Fafnir is the only summon that has dmg buff for 2 turns, while all other summons only give it for 1 turn. So are we gettin a huge nerf in the future? Is it a bug? Is it supposed to be so? Cus if it is supposed to be 3 turns, then i dont see why fafnir should be best summon in game...

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 12:09 PM
Fafnir also gives a defense buff. Stacking on another +12% defense from the summon slot's a pretty nice addition with the +12% atk. It's like throwing on another upgraded Rising Heart.

Typhon's listed as a +10% atk buff. +12% vs +10% atk isn't a big difference, so Typhon lasting one more turn's more useful outside of 'scraping together every little bit of attack for full burst' situations. So, point to Typhon there, but that def buff gives the edge to Fafnir for me.

Nasshim
03-29-2017, 12:50 PM
hello everyone.

abit new to the game and my ranking is still in mid 20s, I wanted to ask what would be the best method to level up quickly to get the 1st Legendary Soul??? at the moment aiming for Mordred and then trying to go for Arthur.

also any decent place to get good weapons "swords/Axes" for Gawin and Arthur once I turn to them to try and unlock them??

felix
03-29-2017, 01:18 PM
best way to lvl up your hime/heroes is either doin ultimate event (which can be very difficult if you are new), or doing daily dungeon on Sundays, its called Gold Cave and it rewards alot of exp and money but almost no drops. It also gives alot of ranking points which will alow you to rank up faster and thus gain more Soul P that you need to unlock new hero souls.
As for weapons, you have 2 options here: either constantly run raid of the element you want, since they drop SR-tier weapons of corresponding element. Not often, but they do drop. Otherwise, and in my opinion better way, is to participate in events: event shop sells one SSR-tier weapon (right now its a lance) and 3 different SR-tier weapons of the event element (fnow its fire) As a new player you might not be able to do Ultimate or expert difficulty, but even standard should be enough to get you at least one copy of SSR weapon, which in turn will make you able to clear expert difficulty on next event, which in turn will allow you to get better weapon, and clear higher difficulty, etc, etc.
Of course, if you dont mind spending some $$$ on gambling, you can always do some gacha which might end you up with great himes/weapons... or leave you heartbroken...

Nasshim
03-29-2017, 01:36 PM
I see.

thanks for the advice, hmm so I would have to wait for Sunday to clear that dungeon huh, ok then I can do that.

hmm I think I may try to get the Sword for Arthur then farm for the SSR Lance and if possible Typhon herself.

ah I don't think I would be able to spend some $ on this one, I had personally seen how cruel the gatcha in this game, infact because of many other users mentioning it, I actually had to reroll my account to get some decent SSR for headstarts, aimed for 2 SSR.

I always do this stuff for this type of games, especially if the drawing rates are horrifying.

I managed to get myself Mikael and Acala after like half a day, basically 10 hours of constant rerolling, unsure if they are good together as I would have wanted Sol and another as she is quite the famous SSR from what it seems but I went with it to atleast stand a chance in later game and not be stuck with only Rs and SRs.

but yeah I think I would stick to simply trying to horde as many Jewels as possible from the game and hope to come across something that could improve my team later on as the game advances and more content is released.

Gisborn
03-29-2017, 09:21 PM
I see.

thanks for the advice, hmm so I would have to wait for Sunday to clear that dungeon huh, ok then I can do that.

hmm I think I may try to get the Sword for Arthur then farm for the SSR Lance and if possible Typhon herself.

ah I don't think I would be able to spend some $ on this one, I had personally seen how cruel the gatcha in this game, infact because of many other users mentioning it, I actually had to reroll my account to get some decent SSR for headstarts, aimed for 2 SSR.

I always do this stuff for this type of games, especially if the drawing rates are horrifying.

I managed to get myself Mikael and Acala after like half a day, basically 10 hours of constant rerolling, unsure if they are good together as I would have wanted Sol and another as she is quite the famous SSR from what it seems but I went with it to atleast stand a chance in later game and not be stuck with only Rs and SRs.

but yeah I think I would stick to simply trying to horde as many Jewels as possible from the game and hope to come across something that could improve my team later on as the game advances and more content is released.

i don't think there's an eido effect with light+fire... so i would say bad combo...

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 10:17 PM
about the weapon
the R can give 10% at skill max
the sr 13%
the ssr 16%
it is right???0.5 each upgrade no matter the rarity????
also ther no other R himes in gem gacha? i need more water girl to beat ultimate e,e rusalka, soul & nike don´t are enough

felix
03-29-2017, 11:45 PM
it is right???0.5 each upgrade no matter the rarity????

yes thats right. also keep in mind that these percentages are at skill lvl 20, but gettin above lvl 10 is a huge pain in the ass, so the more or less realistic numbers are 5, 8 and 11 per weapon, however you can get up to 10 weapons so with 10 SSR assault skills at skill lvl 10 you will get 11x10=110% dmg increase, which is HUGE! so the numbers might look small, but they do add up.

Nasshim
03-30-2017, 01:02 PM
i don't think there's an eido effect with light+fire... so i would say bad combo...

I know it is a bad combo now that I noticed it, however I don't trust my luck to give me another double SSR if I had continued rerolling, I did manage to get Fafnir recently, so using her active to help me out a much as possible.

also during rerolling Sol and Artemis had appeared to me once, that was the only time I was sorely tempted to go with it, but in the end I just continued rerolling, it may have been a better option to go with that one but at that time I just wanted a double SSR badly.

- - - Updated - - -

also I kinda wonder if they would ever bother give SSR Kamihimes a fourth ability?? since the 4th slot in there is kinda a waste if it is just for the EX abilities for Souls.

or would it cause too much balance issues???

Lala
03-30-2017, 02:55 PM
Hello, could you give me your opinion on elite soul choice please?

This is my team for now: (+Sol who can replace Nike at times)

I usually like running with 2 healers so im leaning toward going for Andromeda and D'Artagnan later on as it seem to be the go to 2nd soul in most cases for effective farming.

Best choices for a 1st soul are between Andromeda, Mordred and Arthur (i think), is there one of these better for my setup? I kinda want Andromeda (for the look mostly and i like healer) but since my team is lacking debufss, Mordred is maybe a better choice? Also maybe i should swap a R for Sol and go with an attack soul like Arthur for more sustainable dmg? Im looking for long term usefulness so kinda lost on this.. any opinion appreciated.

felix
03-30-2017, 03:13 PM
If you have Sol, why aren't you using her? The only reason why you wouldnt stick Sol in a team is if you have Andromeda and/or another good healer (Nike is not: shes ok, but not great) And in your case, Sol is way better than either of Rs. As for Hero Choices... You can NEVER go wrong with Andromeda. Mordred - some bosses (like typhoon right now) have debuff cleanse, Arthur is pure dmg and one atk buff, which is not very usefull if you already have a good attacker... and in your case, you have Shiva, who not only packs a good punch, but also has exact same buff as Arthur, so if water is your main element, i dont see why you would want Arthur. I mean 100% uptime on atk buff is nice, but not nessesary. D'art... Farming is good and stuff, but honestly you can just stick his snatch on another soul. Yes, it will become 4 turn c/d instead of 3, but instead you will get a better soul. Sieg is a boss killer. Just that, nothing else. But he does his job better than anyone: if you want boss dead as fast as possible, you will find no better option than Sieg. Joan is a good soul, but imo she is a discount Andromeda. granted, there are situations, where Joan is better (if a boss has extremely nasty raging overdrive and you cant stun him be4 he gets it off) but generaly imo Andromeda is better. However Joan is a good soul to have since her EX skills are GREAT on other souls. Solomon... DO NOT TOUCH WITH A 10-FOOT POLE!!! EVER.
TLDR i would go with Andromeda->Mordred->D'art->Joan->Arthur and then we should get new souls: Shingen, Morgan, Hercules, and only after them, if you have spare Soul P layin around you might as well get Solomon.

jazz154
03-30-2017, 04:05 PM
TLDR i would go with Andromeda->Mordred->D'art->Joan->Arthur and then we should get new souls: Shingen, Morgan, Hercules, and only after them, if you have spare Soul P layin around you might as well get Solomon.

Although in his case if he replaces Kushinada with Sol then Andromeda would be a bit of overkill, no? He kinda lacks debuffs, so if he cares about soul to complete his team, then Mordred or D'Art are good choices. Mordred I don't need to explain, D'Art have that snipe skill. Plus snatch might be worth it. But if he don't have a gun for D'Art then I would recommend going for Mordred, otherwise it's choice between lot's of debuffs or def/atk debuff plus snatch.

Yolodesu
03-30-2017, 04:09 PM
Hello, could you give me your opinion on elite soul choice please?

Seems like you knew the answer already.

As you said, switch one of your R for Sol.
Then in few weeks you should be able to put your hands on Gabriel during her raid event (burst bar rise buff, DEF debuff on target, and ATK + DEF buff on your team, stackable with shiva and nike's buff).

With that team, imo your priority should be Mordred. Then, as you said, you can aim for Andromeda who is always a good choice, but with your two healers (and i don't agree with felix, Nike is a decent healer, and you wont have any issue with Sol aside her), you can also consider getting Siegfried, who will simply destroy raid boss with Shiva + Gabriel buff (use dragon blood + full burst on stun).

One last thing : lvl up wind kamihime for lightning events ;)

felix
03-30-2017, 04:28 PM
He kinda lacks debuffs, so if he cares about soul to complete his team, then Mordred or D'Art are good choices. Mordred I don't need to explain, D'Art have that snipe skill. .

with Sol he already has -20% atk, the only NESSESARY debuff to that is a def debuff, which can be obtained as Gawain Ex skill. Mordred's atk and def debuffs are only -10% which is less than most SR hime that can debuff atk or def. Mordred is more of a status effect debuffer, but with shiva i's day he doesnt really need a bit of extra dmg. Mordred is progressively more useful the weaker your team is, but with Sol and Shiva... yeah, i wouldnt say his team is weak... As for damage difference... Mordred does 15% more dmg on status afflicted enemies, and that is the only difference in damage between Mordred and andromeda, since neither of them has any dmg skills. 15%... i mean yes, that IS a difference... marginal difference...
Ok, i will admit, that 3 healers is a bit overkill, however Nike is a garbage dmg dealer, and i would have to assume that as soon as he gets better dmg hime (Oceanos, Gabriel, Belphegor), Nike will be out of the team and having Andromeda as a 2nd healer together with Sol is a good backup. Also during thunder events having Andromeda would be a godsend, since wind doesnt have a good healer until Iris i believe and thats a long way away.

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 04:58 PM
Note that once we start getting raid events (next event's the first raid event, actually), Mordred runs into a potential complication. Should there be multiple Mordreds in a raid fight, the collection of debuffs won't stack. At best, I think that they just refresh the duration?
You can probably get away with soloing the standard level raids, so this complication won't show up then. But you're not expected to solo the expert level. That's when the game theory comes in and you wonder about other people using Mordred or not.

Andromeda with D'art second to pick up Sniper Shot as an ex skill (to cover B-frame atk/def debuffing) is the safest general option, I think. May not necessarily be optimal in a given situation, but it'll never leave you feeling 'damn, I really should've gone with someone else'.
...although having just said 'pick up Sniper Shot!', I just remembered that 2 events from now, Medusa (who's after Jormungdr, who's next after Typhon) may leave you wanting to save your ex slot for that debuff remover from Vivian.
And for some bosses, you may want Chaos Magic to remove an atk buff. But with Sol around, you should be fine with running Cassiopeia with Sniper Shot as ex in those cases.

Yolodesu
03-30-2017, 05:10 PM
with shiva i's day he doesnt really need a bit of extra dmg

Ok, i will admit, that 3 healers is a bit overkill

So thats what we are saying, what he needs more is debuff.

Gabriel will bring Def debuff and more ATK / DEF power.
Belphegor's debuff is better than Mordred's but she might never come from the gacha.
He doesnt have any dots, blind or dizziness (assuming he will replace Rusalka)

Mordred makes more sense, and Cassiopeia will do the job during lightning event. No reason to go for Andromeda first.

Note that once we start getting raid events (next event's the first raid event, actually), Mordred runs into a potential complication. Should there be multiple Mordreds in a raid fight, the collection of debuffs won't stack. At best, I think that they just refresh the duration?

Thats true. For raid event, wiser choice would be Andromeda, but she doesnt bring any damage bonus for mvp. I wouldnt go for Arthur because of Shiva's buff (and other Arthur during raid anyway). So best choice for mvp would be Siegfried. But even then, if another Siegfried is faster than you and break the stun, you're screwed.
There is no perfect choice.

felix
03-30-2017, 05:34 PM
if you are getting Mordred just for the damage status effects, you are better off gettin arthur: atk buff, good damage skill and a burst on demand will probably do more damage over the course of battle than Mordred's debuffs. Mordred is only useful if you cant get atk/dmg debuff anywhere (cough, light element, cough). Between Gabriel and Ex skill he already has -def A-frame, -atk C frame and -def/atk B-frame. So thats basically half of Mordred's usefulness down the drain. might as well get Sieg or Arthur, since that will give him more damage than a few dots. dizzines ALWAYS have garbage success rate so nobody should ever rely on it, and blind is an easy status to get from summon. Im not sayin that Mordred is bad, im sayin that for this particular team Arthur or Sieg is better if you want more dmg, and Andromeda or Joan is better for defensive purposes. He does NOT need more debuffs. Gettin EVERY POSSIBLE debuff in game is as much of an overkill as gettin 3 healers. You only need def/atk debuffs, everything else is extra, and water team with Sol has both atk and def debuffs, so IMO no reason for Mordred.

jazz154
03-30-2017, 06:46 PM
if you are getting Mordred just for the damage status effects, you are better off gettin arthur: atk buff, good damage skill and a burst on demand will probably do more damage over the course of battle than Mordred's debuffs. Mordred is only useful if you cant get atk/dmg debuff anywhere (cough, light element, cough). Between Gabriel and Ex skill he already has -def A-frame, -atk C frame and -def/atk B-frame. So thats basically half of Mordred's usefulness down the drain. might as well get Sieg or Arthur, since that will give him more damage than a few dots. dizzines ALWAYS have garbage success rate so nobody should ever rely on it, and blind is an easy status to get from summon. Im not sayin that Mordred is bad, im sayin that for this particular team Arthur or Sieg is better if you want more dmg, and Andromeda or Joan is better for defensive purposes. He does NOT need more debuffs. Gettin EVERY POSSIBLE debuff in game is as much of an overkill as gettin 3 healers. You only need def/atk debuffs, everything else is extra, and water team with Sol has both atk and def debuffs, so IMO no reason for Mordred.

The main reason why I recommend Mordred is black propaganda. Giving boss that one more orb to fill is great thing. atk/def debuff is 10% that is true, but it stacks with sol atk debuff and gabriel def debuff just like you said. In my opinion the less dmg enemy can deal and the more you can deal to enemy then it's better for you. Besides Gabriel is 3 events away. (2 if you don't count typhon)

And if someone is worried about that there will be someone other with the same soul and you on't be able to use it fully (Mordred refresh debuffs so it's good enough for me) then just go Joan, Arthur, Solomon or Andromeda.

By the way, mind explaining "-def/atk B-frame" whose skill are you talking about? Because I don't see that he have anything like that.

felix
03-30-2017, 07:05 PM
By the way, mind explaining "-def/atk B-frame" whose skill are you talking about? Because I don't see that he have anything like that.

i am refering to EX ability that you can borrow from D'art line of heroes - snipe, that is atk/def B-frame debuff (20% to be exact, which is exactly the same as Amaterasu's, who is considered to be one of the best hime because of this skill) that is more powerful than mordred's
as for black propaganda... thats personal preference: ive never found it to be overly useful.

jazz154
03-30-2017, 07:17 PM
i am refering to EX ability that you can borrow from D'art line of heroes - snipe, that is atk/def B-frame debuff (20% to be exact, which is exactly the same as Amaterasu's, who is considered to be one of the best hime because of this skill) that is more powerful than mordred's
as for black propaganda... thats personal preference: ive never found it to be overly useful.

But what's the point of bringing up that? He doesn't have it. And that snipe is the reason why I recommended to go D'Artagnian. Although it won't do him any good if doesn't have a gun for D'Artagnian line since they can't use anything else. So going Mordred in that case would be better idea.

felix
03-30-2017, 07:22 PM
But what's the point of bringing up that? He doesn't have it. And that snipe is the reason why I recommended to go D'Artagnian. Although it won't do him any good if doesn't have a gun for D'Artagnian line since they can't use anything else. So going Mordred in that case would be better idea.

you dont need to go all the way to D'art. Granulae is enough to get pretty much same atk/def debuff that mordred would provide. And no, you dont go to D'art for the debuff, you ever go to D'art for the Snatch. That is the only reason why he is ever picked.

Yolodesu
03-30-2017, 07:26 PM
Gettin EVERY POSSIBLE debuff in game is as much of an overkill as gettin 3 healers

Why would it be? thats nonsense. You can have too much heal but how could you have too much debuff or damage? Actually he has 1 single debuff. Assuming he will get Gabriel thats 2 debuff and not a single dupe with Mordred. If she is not useful in this case, then when would she be? And we are just talking about one of her spells.
Getting Dart's debuff implies to spend 500sp just for it, so you would better go with Granuaile's debuff but its pretty much the same than getting Mordred + whatever you want on ex slot.
On raid boss, dots alone deal 15-20k damage every turn. I don't know how many atk power you have but none of my char does that much damage for sure.
You can rely on an Eidolon for blind but it means around 8 turns before you can apply it (since he wont start with apo or uroboros or whatever), which mean less damage mitigation.
I cant disagree with dizz success rate, but again, your better chance to apply it is after Mordred's resist debuff (which will also lower the chance to miss Sol's and Gabriel's debuff).

I'm sorry if it feels like i only swear by Mordred, cause i'm clearly not. But i'm running 2 teams like that. My main account is a light team with Sieg + Gawain debuff on ex slot, and sol + urania for atk debuff. The only damage buff i have is Michael's light buff for now.
Aside that i have the exact same team as he has with Mordred. I only use it to proc raid boss (i know its a shame) and i didnt even bother upgrade it, so crappy atk power, only one lb on Nike and 2 on Rusalka.
There is a huge ATK power difference between those two teams but in comparison, it feels way more comfortable with Mordred.
I also have a fire team with Andromeda and she can handle healing alone (ok Amateratsu helps a bit ^-^ ) , so using her with sol + nike? meh.
Again, thats my opinion, but if it was my team, i would unlock Mordred first for sure, then Sieg, and rely on Cassiopeia if you need extra healing (or even leave healing to sol alone, who cares?)

Anyway. Its late, i'm out now. Thx for the talk ;) cya mate

you ever go to D'art for the Snatch
yeah, and even then i don't think it worth 500 sp :(

felix
03-30-2017, 07:47 PM
You can have too much heal (

nonsense: heals are capped, and best heals heal for 1.5k at most, and that is if you get an SSR. Right now that might be enough, but when enemies start hitting for 4k the entire team, id like to see you repeat that theres too much healing.

Aidoru
03-30-2017, 08:26 PM
Going by that, the scaling for this game sounds like it's gonna be really unbalanced further in the game. I'm sure most players still haven't fully break limit'd their SR/SSR units but even when we get to that point, if things really do start hitting that hard, the lack of scaling healing mechanics sounds like it's gonna be an issue in this game to where it's gonna end up being an entire glass cannon game, kill before you are hit or die.

I'm also bothered by how we have skills that increase/reduce defense when the so called defense value isn't displayed in the game in first place. Gonna guess it's just some hidden value or all defense skills are just another damage multiplier (reduce/increase damage by X) instead of actual defense stat buff/debuff.

felix
03-30-2017, 08:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwB51eCyChs

one of the more recent videos of current DMM endgame. 1.5-2k dmg per normal attack from stage 2/3 is what im gettin hit when Typhoon manages to get off a raginf overdrive. However when you have 7-9k hp on everyone, you can take some beating. Also keep in mind that this is 1 year from where we are right now, and i beleive his total power is ~40k? dont quote me on that. And considering that we already have people with over 30k power, i assume that game scaling will slow down to a crawl (1k->30k in a month, but 30k->40k in 11 months?) So yeah, i wouldnt expect any difficulty jumps like garuda->typhoo, except maybe the introduction of Ragnarok difficulty and accessory thingy.

sanahtlig
03-30-2017, 11:06 PM
Going by that, the scaling for this game sounds like it's gonna be really unbalanced further in the game. I'm sure most players still haven't fully break limit'd their SR/SSR units but even when we get to that point, if things really do start hitting that hard, the lack of scaling healing mechanics sounds like it's gonna be an issue in this game to where it's gonna end up being an entire glass cannon game, kill before you are hit or die.
I'm guessing that's why everyone tends to talk in terms of attack power: because if high-difficulty fights drag on, you're going to die no matter what. Though clearly that's not the current situation, since I'm only beginning to hit 1500 heals and triple healer (or Roland + double healer) can keep my group alive more or less indefinitely.

I'm also bothered by how we have skills that increase/reduce defense when the so called defense value isn't displayed in the game in first place. Gonna guess it's just some hidden value or all defense skills are just another damage multiplier (reduce/increase damage by X) instead of actual defense stat buff/debuff.
If you look at the damage formula, defense can be viewed as a simple damage multiplier. DEF -50% = DMG +100%. Furthermore, the more you stack DEF down, the more useful it becomes (the first -25% gets you a 33% DMG increase, while the second -25% gets you a 66% DMG increase).

That's why pairing strong A-type and B-type defense debuffs is so important and increases damage so radically, and why the extra 5% from an evolved ability like D'art's can make a bigger difference than you might expect at first glance. Conversely, attack buffs are somewhat less valuable because they're straight multipliers without that added scaling, and are also additive with assault skill rather than multiplicative. Coincidentally, the only C-frame defense debuff in the game comes from a water-element SSR kamihime.

felix
03-30-2017, 11:54 PM
Lovecraft ftw XD

vysethevaliant
03-31-2017, 01:48 AM
This game is trolling me.

Yesterday I grabbed the event gatcha ticket, used it, and got a rainbow! Could it be a character-...nah, Behemoth SSR summon. New, at least, so can't complain.

Today I used my 3k gem pull, got two gold out of it. Useless SR summon and Chronos, who's new at least.

Just now I used the daily gatcha ticket, got a rainbow! Could...could this one be a chara-...NOPE! Another Behemoth SSR summon. :/

Gisborn
03-31-2017, 02:12 AM
This game is trolling me.

Yesterday I grabbed the event gatcha ticket, used it, and got a rainbow! Could it be a character-...nah, Behemoth SSR summon. New, at least, so can't complain.

Today I used my 3k gem pull, got two gold out of it. Useless SR summon and Chronos, who's new at least.

Just now I used the daily gatcha ticket, got a rainbow! Could...could this one be a chara-...NOPE! Another Behemoth SSR summon. :/

wait what? daily gacha pop a behemoth??!

vysethevaliant
03-31-2017, 02:31 AM
wait what? daily gacha pop a behemoth??!
Haha, nope. Not the daily, the daily reward which granted me a gatcha ticket. That gatcha ticket is what gave me the Behemoth SSR.

Again, not really complaining, but it's kind of troll-ish that I received the exact same SSR summon, from two consecutive tickets, while the 3k gem pull gave me nothing.

I really need SSR characters. Badly. I wish this game was more like GBF with their ticket bundles, I'd definitely spend money if there was a guarantee.

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 10:41 AM
Thanks for all the answer about soul choice, I still have to think about it, got 2 strong advices for Andro, 2 strong for Mord and 2 suggestions for Sieg wich is quite appealing too.. ill have to get them all :).. at least i know that there is no bad choice among these 3 for me.

Lala
03-31-2017, 10:43 AM
Thanks for all the answer about soul choice, I still have to think about it, got 2 strong advices for Andro, 2 strong for Mord and 2 suggestions for Sieg wich is quite appealing too.. ill have to get them all :).. at least i know that there is no bad choice among these 3 for me.

Forgot to register before posting..

Nasshim
03-31-2017, 02:26 PM
ok so from what I read so far in the last few pages, it would seem Andromeda is a very solid choice no matter which team you are going with???

my first Soul is Morded, at this point choosing between either Arthur or Andromeda as the 2nd legendary choice to work towards.

but yeah so Andromeda is good overall in most situations???

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 02:44 PM
Basically. A strong party heal is never obsolete. Plus, the resurrect is actually a unique ability, as far as I'm aware.
Andromeda may not necessarily be optimal in a given situation, but she'll always offer some base level of usefulness. It's a safe pick when you're still not entirely sure what you have to work with.
That said, depending on what you do have, Arthur can still be the better choice for you.

Aidoru
03-31-2017, 02:57 PM
It's not so much that's she's great, rather it's many peoples only option. Not everyone drew Sol or Amaterasu. Nike can only get you so far now that Ultimate has been included so a strong healer is a requirement unless your team is extremely strong they can take out bosses before you take major damage.

Though as nice as her revival skill is, the main reason to get her is the amount she can heal. Having the ability to revive is nice and all but if you never have anyone dying in the first place, then it's a wasted skill, which could be said for pretty much most character, though it's kinda ironic for her considering she's suppose to be the top healer soul, which is suppose to keep your party from dying in the first place.

I would highly recommend you at least get Cassiopeia then move onto Andromeda when you start needing bigger heals.

Nasshim
03-31-2017, 04:06 PM
well my team is sort of a mess, I mainly use Acala, Nike, Hermes, Michael.

Hermes became sort obsolete since I am using Mordred as my main debuffer, though I am approaching my next 3k draw I am hoping a very decent SR comes so I can replace Hermes with something more useful.

someone like Artemis or maybe Ramiel.

not even gonna bother hoping for an SSR.

so in your opinion would Andro work for this or should I plan on going towards Arthur??? would love hear everyone thoughts for this messed up team.

felix
03-31-2017, 04:15 PM
you do realize that Artemis is not all that good, right? she does do good dmg but thats about it. but then again, gacha is a gamble, so whatever comes your way i suppose.
Andromeda fits ANY team. There is a reason, why she is considered the best soul in game even now in dmm, where they have 3 "new" souls. Andromeda still reigns supreme. granted, she might not be the optimal choice for every single team setup, but she can be useful for anyone. Arthur is cheap choice for more dmg. Thats what arthur does: increase your dps. Sieg increase your burst ALOT. Joan and D'Art mainly used for ex skills (snatch, regen, A-frame atk down all great skills to borrow) Although Joan has her uses against dangerous overdrives...

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 05:22 PM
If you're close enough to your next draw, hold off on using soul points until the draw. Once you have a clear picture of what you have for the near future, return to this question.

Sighto
03-31-2017, 06:35 PM
Does this game refund AP for fails on uncleared stages like Granblue? Tempted to try my hand at Expert difficulty even though I'm probably not ready.

Yolodesu
03-31-2017, 06:55 PM
No it doesnt

Aidoru
03-31-2017, 09:32 PM
So joined a random ongoing raid just to use my BP and had this happen.

http://i.imgur.com/RaXLNiH.png

We both have the same Total PP but my Total Damage is lower yet I still placed MVP1.

Guess there's either decimal values to PP or alphabetical name takes priority over Total Damage. Lol.

Lag
03-31-2017, 11:15 PM
So joined a random ongoing raid just to use my BP and had this happen.

http://i.imgur.com/RaXLNiH.png

We both have the same Total PP but my Total Damage is lower yet I still placed MVP1.

Guess there's either decimal values to PP or alphabetical name takes priority over Total Damage. Lol.
That's actually pretty amazing. If the total damage was perfectly the same it'd be insane. I guess it's confirmed rank is based on PP then, if you had a higher hidden decimal point

felix
04-01-2017, 12:16 AM
total damage is only one of the contributing factors toward Total PP. Both buffs and debuffs give total PP but deal no dmg, so it is possible that one who healed/buffed/debuffed most, gets priority when it comes to mvp with same total PP. Or maybe its decimals. Or alphabet. but im pretty sure that total dmg has nothing to do with mvp/vice mvp, its just for bragging rights, and its all about dem Total PP...

Seoyuki
04-01-2017, 09:44 AM
So I finally picked up Kamihime, and have questions;

Does the currently available main story stop at #16 Meeting the Zestians?
Do Gems have any use outside the gach, and as an expense when limit breaking stuff?
Is there any way to grind out levels on souls/kamihime quickly? Kinda like the "Maruppe March" in xoverd.
Are "Idea Core" items used to limit break, or do they have another use? Gotten a few of them from doing raids.
I'm guessing from the raids I've done, that they're the best way to obtain the items for limit breaking?
On some of my Eidolons, in the bottom right corner of their boxes in orange text it has +1, +2, etc. What exactly is that?

Lothario
04-01-2017, 10:27 AM
Does the currently available main story stop at #16 Meeting the Zestians?
AFAIK, no new content was added as of yet. So you can stop dreaming of getting a tit-job from Adele for now.

Do Gems have any use outside the gach, and as an expense when limit breaking stuff?
Yes, you need gems for lb. More stars requires more gems. Other uses are for Union donations to increase union rank.

Is there any way to grind out levels on souls/kamihime quickly? Kinda like the "Maruppe March" in xoverd.
For beginners, 7-4 is a good map.

Are "Idea Core" items used to limit break, or do they have another use? Gotten a few of them from doing raids.
Yes.

I'm guessing from the raids I've done, that they're the best way to obtain the items for limit breaking?
Other materials can be acquired from daily SP quests for different elements.

On some of my Eidolons, in the bottom right corner of their boxes in orange text it has +1, +2, etc. What exactly is that?
Those increase your stats. Each + increases your att power by 3 and hp by 1.

Lala
04-01-2017, 01:23 PM
I need a confirmation on main weapon, from what I understand:

The only thing that should come into account when picking main weapon, other than element and type wich are kind of mandatory parameters, is the burst effect, since all other stats are equally taken into account if the weapon is in main or sub slot.

So burst effect dont matter on any weapon but on the main, now ive been seeing that its better to have a 3 star rare in this slot rather than a one star sr or ssr, why is that?

higher tier weapon seem to have more "+", is the bonus for reaching max level on a weapon "DMG up" so much important that it makes it better? ie, would the staff be more effective as a main weapon?

Aidoru
04-01-2017, 01:38 PM
IIRC, the type of weapon matters too. We're just still too early in the game that it shouldn't be a priority. As in you get bonus stats for using sub weapons of your Soul's preference. Like using 10 guns using D'Art provides additional bonus for each gun.

That and the skill is very important. You should prioritize ATK↑ skills over HP↑.

I don't know where you heard it's better to use a more star'd weapon over a no star weapon. The strongest burst skill weapon is what you should be equipping as your main hand.

Not sure if actual values are known for each + or DMG↑ but I'm sure ++++ is better than a single + and dmg↑. The R staff I would recommend you replace it when you can and I don't mean with the SSR staff but get rid of it in general.

So I finally picked up Kamihime, and have questions;

Adding on to what's already been answered

I've heard people mentioning that there will be equipment or accessories or something you can buy later. I guess when we get to the point we need new ways to get stronger. Also there are certain SSR units that get an awakened form. According to JP wiki, you'll need 270k gems to just fully break limit/awake it. I've played since early access and I don't even have 200k yet and probably only generated around ~250k since playing. Rank 63 with only about 130k gems.

Sunday SP quests. They give a very large amount of EXP/Rank points assuming you can handle them, although it can be a bit random since it's based on what monsters you encounter which are randomly chosen.

Raids will provide you a lot of items for limit breaking but that's only because you'll most likely end up prioritizing events over SP quests. While raids do provide a good amount, there is some you can only get from SP quests, such as the gold tier fangs. Though you'll eventually accumulate enough items you probably won't ever have enough to use on and you can also exchange some for higher tier but not all. Aside from those items, raids are a good way of consistent EXP as they provide EXP unlike other games and they each drop 3 different SR rank weapons which can be obtained from either standard or expert.

Was already mentioned above that it's additional stats but you can transfer that +# to other units by using them enhance materials. Kamihime can get it too from using weapons as enhance material.

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 02:10 PM
From a burst attack perspective, you want the highest rarity possible as your main weapon. An SR with no * will still have a higher multiplier than an R with *. Likewise, SSR with no * will still have a higher multiplier than SR with *.

The relevant formula's basically (normal attack * (a + burst_up_effects) + b).
For the heroic soul...
For R, a = 2 and b = 1500
For R*, a = 2.5 and b = 1500
For SR, a = 3 and b = 2000
For SR*, a = 3.5 and b = 2000
For SSR, a = 4 and b = 2500
For SSR*, b = 4.5 and b= 2500

For kamihime, a diverges at SSR
For SSR, a = 4.5
For SSR*, a = 5
For... post-awakened SSR I guess? a = 5.5 and b = 3000

By the way, keep in the back of your mind that the multiplier's written as (a + burst_up_effects) to understand how impactful burst damage buffs are. It's especially relevant when Shingen is eventually released and you see that 'up to +200% burst damage' buff.

-

As far as weapon types go... IIRC, a character gets +20% stats from a weapon if it's the preferred type. With the heroic soul, it's easy to see: it's the weapon(s) it can use. For kamihime on the other hand, their preferred weapon type isn't listed in game. You either have to pay real close attention to see who prefers what, or consult the japanese wiki because the users already did that work.

It's a mechanic that you should keep in the back of your head as an explanation for some things, but don't stress yourself over this. Focus on the things the game already presents to you; the stats and assault skills. Factoring in weapon types to figure out how to squeeze every last drop out is a late game complication and it can impact your party compositions.

Nasshim
04-01-2017, 02:11 PM
about this awakened form, is that the reason why some Kamihime in the Japaneses wiki apparently have 2 pics??? from what I recall I think Gaia, Tyr, Susanoo, Thor and Svarog seemingly have 2 pictures in their profiles.

is this the awakened form you mentioned???

sanahtlig
04-01-2017, 02:12 PM
So burst effect dont matter on any weapon but on the main, now ive been seeing that its better to have a 3 star rare in this slot rather than a one star sr or ssr, why is that?

higher tier weapon seem to have more "+", is the bonus for reaching max level on a weapon "DMG up" so much important that it makes it better? ie, would the staff be more effective as a main weapon?
From the Burst damage calculation on the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#c85da2b9 ):
Burst damage equation:
Burst damage={(Normal attack damage×(a+[Burst Up Effect])+b)/(# of hits)}×(# of hits)
More hits yield greater damage stability.

Burst Up effects:
Accessory OP
Union buff (1.5% per level)
Ability (like Countdown+)

Soul Kamihime
Rarity a b a b
N(small)
N(small)★
R(mid) 2.0 1500
R(mid)★ 2.5 1500
SR(large) 3.0 2000 3.0 2000
SR(large)★ 3.5 2000 3.5 2000
SSR(very large) 4.0 2500 4.5 2500
SSR(very large)★ 4.5 2500 5.0 2500
SSR(max) - - 5.5 3000

A star indicates a fully limit-breaked main-hand weapon.

felix
04-01-2017, 07:16 PM
2nd hecatoncheris draw from a single premium ticket. and still nothin good on fire/wind team. Game REALLY wants me to stick with light team, huh... Well... rip my amaterasu dreams.

noheart09
04-02-2017, 01:03 PM
so what is holy grail demiurge? an enhacement material? a weapon? is it worth or tickets are better?

ineededamule
04-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Is it possible to drop Surtr (or any other story bosses) ? I want to know if i should keep farming the same levels or if i should move on x)

Yolodesu
04-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Is it possible to drop Surtr (or any other story bosses) ? I want to know if i should keep farming the same levels or if i should move on x)

You can get her from premium gacha. She is a SR eidolon with passive fire damage reduction, fire dot when summoned, and doesnt have any harem scene.

so what is holy grail demiurge? an enhacement material? a weapon? is it worth or tickets are better?

Its enhancement material which increase weapon skills. You'll get some from events later, don't buy it with dragon eyes.

ineededamule
04-02-2017, 01:49 PM
So I assume she's only in Premium Gacha then ?

noheart09
04-02-2017, 01:50 PM
You can get her from premium gacha. She is a SR eidolon with passive fire damage reduction, fire dot when summoned, and doesnt have any harem scene.

Its enhancement material which increase weapon skills. You'll get some from events later, don't buy it with dragon eyes.

thx for the info ^^

Unregistered
04-02-2017, 02:08 PM
Wait, when do they start adding the SSR grails to events?

I agree that one should never spend draconic eyes to exchange for them, but that's more to do with the fact that their effect can be replicated in ways that don't take a 10 week resource to do. The very idea of acquiring an SSR grail through eyes is so bad/unnecessary, that the wiki page explaining the skill level up system doesn't even mention how many points an SSR grail is worth.

Yolodesu
04-02-2017, 02:22 PM
Wait, when do they start adding the SSR grails to events?

I don't think they added SSR grails, but R version will come with Medusa event (second event from now), and SR version with Angel of thunder (just after)

According to japan wiki, i didnt play on DMM version.

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 12:57 AM
Forgive me if it was mentioned before, but is the main quest stuck at "Meeting the Zestrians" for anyone else? I've done it all 4 times and gotten the jewels, but there isn't another quest popping up.

Skulkraken
04-03-2017, 04:33 AM

...Holy shit. Another SSR. They've all been Eidolons so far, but still. O_O

PRAISE BE TO AIGIS! XD

Zenithale
04-03-2017, 09:16 AM
I don't want to create a thread just for that, so I post it here.
After the Kanpani Girls death announcement I decided to quit all Nutaku games, so don't hesitate to remove me from your Friends List.

That was fun, but it's time to say bye bye! :(

Lag
04-03-2017, 10:02 AM
After the Kanpani Girls death announcement I decided to quit all Nutaku games(

Wow. I have not logged in that game in forever because I didn't have time to play it anymore, but that is really sad to hear. That was a pretty good game.
I remember joining on the very first day.

Seoyuki
04-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Forgive me if it was mentioned before, but is the main quest stuck at "Meeting the Zestrians" for anyone else? I've done it all 4 times and gotten the jewels, but there isn't another quest popping up.

I didn't get an absolute answer when I asked this before, but it seems to be that is the last currently available main story quest for us. Just have to wait until they add more to the game.

Minze
04-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Hi,

iam new to this game and would like to know which items i should focus in Advent battle?

At the moment i aim for the SSR waepon ( so i can push my Atk)
after that i want to get the Ticket. i doubt that i can get the Eidolon since the event will end soon...
but in general which items should i get first and why?

Thanks a lot

Sorry if the question was allready asked, but i did not find it with the search function.

felix
04-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Hi,

iam new to this game and would like to know which items i should focus in Advent battle?

At the moment i aim for the SSR waepon ( so i can push my Atk)
after that i want to get the Ticket. i doubt that i can get the Eidolon since the event will end soon...
but in general which items should i get first and why?

Thanks a lot

Sorry if the question was allready asked, but i did not find it with the search function.

in order of importance
1 2 elixirs per day, because they are dirt cheap and allow you to run the event more times.
2 1 copy of SSR weapon, because its your main source of damage.
3 1 copy of SSR eidolon, because they come with usefull buffs/debuffs and pretty good stats
4 1 copy of SR weapon with assault skill, ONLY if you dont have alternative and/or maining the element of the event
5 2 premium tickets, because why not?
6 all Soul P that you can get, since that is pretty uch only source of that stuff, aside from ranking up.
7 as many SSR weapons and/or eidolons as you can get for purposes of limit breaking
8 books, since they are much more easy to obtain during raid events, instead of advent events.

jazz154
04-03-2017, 03:40 PM
in order of importance
1 2 elixirs per day, because they are dirt cheap and allow you to run the event more times.
2 1 copy of SSR weapon, because its your main source of damage.
3 1 copy of SSR eidolon, because they come with usefull buffs/debuffs and pretty good stats
4 1 copy of SR weapon with assault skill, ONLY if you dont have alternative and/or maining the element of the event
5 2 premium tickets, because why not?
6 all Soul P that you can get, since that is pretty uch only source of that stuff, aside from ranking up.
7 as many SSR weapons and/or eidolons as you can get for purposes of limit breaking
8 books, since they are much more easy to obtain during raid events, instead of advent events.

1. you are right, 2 elixirs
2. Eidolon is more important than 1 SSR weapon, you can easily get max lb SR weapons from raids and they will be way better than 1 SSR weapon. Can't say the same about eidolon since raid eidolons are weak.
3. 1 SSR weapon
4. Wrong again, 1 SR weapon won't do any good, so unless you are going for max lb SR weapon then forget it (even then it's doubtful at best and I wouldn't put it before taking tickets and soul points) and take ticket.
5. Take another ticket or go for soul points.

Rest is as you said. But It's better to go for max eidolon first (taking one SSR copy of weapon along the way), if you can't hope to get max lb eidolon then I would get even amount eido/weapon just so when this event comes back you will have easier time getting full thing.

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 04:28 PM
I'd say the main thing to consider about an SR weapon is whether or not it'd open up a new option for you. That is, would it enable you to use a particular heroic soul you rely on in an element that you couldn't before?

For example, let's say Arthur and fire. Arthur needs a sword or an axe. You can't pick up a fire sword or axe through raid. None of the event SSR fire weapons are swords or axes. There are actually a few event SR fire axes down the road, but the nearest one is still a few months away, with fortunately just one wind event before then. If you haven't gotten an SR/SSR fire sword/axe from elsewhere and you're interested in using Arthur, the SR fire sword here is something to consider with the lower materials.

Or Andromeda and wind. No wind lance/staff from raid. I passed on the SR lance from Garuda. Then I realized that I wouldn't even be able go wind with the Andromeda line of souls for the two thunder events before the next wind event. I did get lucky and recently rolled Boreas from the gem gacha, as Boreas comes from a R wind staff. So my decision to pass earlier on stings less now. But I'll still need to pick up the next event SR wind lance, even if it has that +hp skill instead of assault.

Secondary reason is a quick SR level assault filler for the weapon grid, unless you've already got enough to push it out.

Still low priority, but it's basically only contesting some of the second round of soul points for the lower materials by the end of an event.

felix
04-03-2017, 06:23 PM
1. you are right, 2 elixirs
2. Eidolon is more important than 1 SSR weapon, you can easily get max lb SR weapons from raids and they will be way better than 1 SSR weapon. Can't say the same about eidolon since raid eidolons are weak.
3. 1 SSR weapon
4. Wrong again, 1 SR weapon won't do any good, so unless you are going for max lb SR weapon then forget it (even then it's doubtful at best and I wouldn't put it before taking tickets and soul points) and take ticket.
5. Take another ticket or go for soul points.

Rest is as you said. But It's better to go for max eidolon first (taking one SSR copy of weapon along the way), if you can't hope to get max lb eidolon then I would get even amount eido/weapon just so when this event comes back you will have easier time getting full thing.

2. i disagree. first off, gettin full lb weapons from raids is bullsh*t: ive been runnin raids every time i have enough bp from the middle of apoc event and closest i have to max lb is 2 star dark gun. and comparing 1 ssr wep to 1 ssr eidolon, weapon has more dmg and while you can substiture summon buff/debuff using friend's summons, you cant borrow your friend's weapons. basically raw dmg>effect that you can get elsewhere.
4. i disagree again. you are not gettin sr weapon to use it immidiately in the grid. main thing here is not the weapon itself, but the assault skill: in the future, once you get to 40k power and whatnot, gettin an extra assault skill will outweigh couple of hundreds of difference in raw stats, due to the superiority of multipliers, compared to base dmg stats, so getting a stockpile of weapons with assault skill is a good idea early on.

Aidoru
04-03-2017, 06:58 PM
SSR Eidolon takes priority over the SSR weapon if you don't even use the element of the weapon, while you can still use the Eidolon without issue. If you're using a full SSR eidolon and weapon set already, then it's all about what gives you more benefits.

You don't need to get both gacha tickets but you should at least grab 1 of them, the first one is cheap and shouldn't be an issue.

SR weapons in shops only need to be gotten if it's an ATK↑ skill and weapon type you know you won't be able to get in the future from events, such as the SR Fire sword. That or if you want them for collection purposes, get 1 of each to at least fill your library. Aside from that, not much reason to get them, especially not the HP weapons unless you literally have nothing better to use them on, you can at least use them for leveling up skill for better weapons which you can just do with raid boss weapons.

Yolodesu
04-03-2017, 07:08 PM
2. i disagree. first off, gettin full lb weapons from raids is bullsh*t: ive been runnin raids every time i have enough bp from the middle of apoc event and closest i have to max lb is 2 star dark gun

Meh. I think your problem is that you don't believe enough in RNGesus. Praise him \o/

More seriously (even if i doubt i'll teach you anything, it will maybe help new players) to increase your chance of getting weapons, farm standard raid instead of expert (more drop per bp).
Open it if an alt account, ensure mvp by doing ~half of the boss alone if you have low damage comparing to other players.
Farm it with stamina between events.

felix
04-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Meh. I think your problem is that you don't believe enough in RNGesus. Praise him \o/

More seriously (even if i doubt i'll teach you anything, it will maybe help new players) to increase your chance of getting weapons, farm standard raid instead of expert (more drop per bp).
Open it if an alt account, ensure mvp by doing ~half of the boss alone if you have low damage comparing to other players.

it might be effective, but i'm not sure its a good idea to spend bp on standard raids, since you need a metric crap ton of those shiny mats (idea core or w/e its called) to lb SR and SSR himes, so unless you have them all max lb, then it might be a better idea to stick to expert raids.

Yolodesu
04-03-2017, 07:49 PM
it might be effective, but i'm not sure its a good idea to spend bp on standard raids, since you need a metric crap ton of those shiny mats (idea core or w/e its called) to lb SR and SSR himes, so unless you have them all max lb, then it might be a better idea to stick to expert raids.

Drops are the same between standard and expert. And trust me, if you're farming weapons, raid mats wont be a concern at all.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 12:51 AM
about gems... is it worth keep selling N then draw gacha again for R or +1?

CBW
04-04-2017, 01:04 AM

It's a good plan if you can declare an element.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 05:26 AM
Hi guys,

The next event has something new : raid event.

How does this work ??

Thx for ur replies

- - - Updated - - -

Raid events are events that last generally 7 days, these events will provide you with event SSR summon and weapon.

As of launch, Raid event consist of 2 parts, Red raids and Blue raids.

Blue standard raids boss will drop an item that is required to summon the Blue expert raid. Red standard raid boss will drop an item that is required to summon the Red expert raid. These raids cost 15 AP and can started as many times as your AP allows.

Blue expert raids will puts you to fight a boss that drops blue orbs and blue gacha event tickets. Acquiring enough blue orbs will eventually lead you to an event SSR weapon reward. Blue event gacha tickets are used to have a low chance to draw the event SSR summon. Red expert raids will put you to fight a boss that has a different skillset than the blue raid boss during non-rage and rage mode and will drop red orbs and red event gacha ticket. Acquiring enough red orbs will eventually leads you to an event SSR summon reward. Red event gacha tickets are used to have a low chance to draw the event SSR weapon.

Expert raid cost 25 AP to host and 3 corresponding summoning item acquired from standard event raid.

There is a low chance that a special raid difficulty, called Ragnarok difficulty will appear after defeating any expert raid. This raid difficulty significantly increases compare to expert raids. Defeating a Ragnarok raid rewards you with huge amount of orbs and summoning tickets of both colors.

Ragnarok raid cost 0 AP to host.

sanahtlig
04-04-2017, 05:50 AM
Hi guys,

The next event has something new : raid event.

How does this work ??

Thx for ur replies
You can find an explanation in the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%B7%B1%E6%B5%B7%E3%82%92%E7%B5%B1%E3% 81%B9%E3%82%8B%E9%82%AA%E5%B8%9D).

Briefly, it's sort of like Disasters, with a chance to get SSR drops directly from Expert raids and above, but event battles also drop a specific event material and event Gatcha tickets which can net you a wide range of goodies. Accrue a fixed amount of a specific event material, and you get a prize. Normal and Expert difficulty fights have two 'color' options which give slightly different rewards, both for guaranteed rewards and in the Gatcha. In this event, Red group battles lead to a SSR eidolon (water) prize and SSR weapon (thunder) in the Gatcha, while Blue group battles lead to a SSR weapon prize and eidolon in the Gatcha. The Blue group battles in this event are considered to be more difficult. Ideally, you want to farm one color for guaranteed material trade-ins, and then farm the other color for Gatcha chances for a full LB (assuming the Gatcha tickets are different, which they appear to be). Both Gatchas can also drop merit points, which unlock an additional set of prizes at fixed tiers of points. Ragnarok difficulty also appears to exist, and drops a large amount of materials and tickets.

In all, you can get 1 of each SSR from color material prizes, 1 from merit point prizes, and you'll need to pick up the remaining two copies from the corresponding color Gatcha. The weapon for an SR kamihime is also featured as a color prize, a merit point prize, and as a Gatcha reward, and is relatively easier to pick up than any of the SSR rewards.

Minze
04-05-2017, 05:10 AM
Hi,
iam nearly level 30 and still playing with the tier 1, free standard souls.
I read the "best soul to pick" thread but still cannot decide.

I think i lack debuffs like armor and dmg down and def up (to cover high burst atks from bosses). So i thought about aiming for mortred or D`Art, but since i only have one healer (nike) Andro would be an option aswell. DÁrt and Andro both require Cassio maybe D´Art is the best option. But Mortred may deny some incoming dmg through the debuffs blind .....
But iam open for suggestions, below are the kamis i own.

Question: Does mortreds debuff outrage hit multiple targets? Because it says "deals dmg to enemies with there own element & Atk(-) ....."

My team (atm i play Water/Fire mix)

Water: Shive (Atk buff), Nike (heal+ def)
Fire: Ares, Amon (SR), Ignis
Lightning: Baal, Perun
Wind: Cybele (small debuff singel target), Cronus, Boreas
Dark/light: ---

Thanks for the help and gl

sanahtlig
04-05-2017, 05:30 AM
You're going to want a second healer. Go for Andromeda and pick up either Granuille or Gawain for their debuff (depending on the buffs your group has access to).

felix
04-05-2017, 11:29 AM
if in doubt, take Andromeda. You can NEVER go wrong with Andromeda.

Minze
04-05-2017, 03:07 PM
sanahtlig
You're going to want a second healer. Go for Andromeda and pick up either Granuille or Gawain for their debuff (depending on the buffs your group has access to).

felix

I got Cassio and iam pretty happy with her, just what i needed.
Didnt know that you could use both skills as Extra skills, thats nice.

Atm i run with the Vivianne skill to cure 1 affliction (nice for the Cave of Ice C...) but in the future i will aim for Granuille and her AoE debuff, should go well with shivas AoE and since i cannot control Ares (5random hits).

Thanks for the help

vysethevaliant
04-05-2017, 05:20 PM
I have enough for my second Legendary Soul now, but I'm not sure who to go for. I already have Mordred, and I know Andromeda is recommended (as listed above), but I currently have quite a few healer Kamihime (Sol, Nike, Brunhyldr). I was thinking maybe Arthur would be my logical choice, but I keep looking at D'Art and her treasure chest drop ability...

felix
04-05-2017, 06:06 PM
D'art is not a good soul by himself. you only want to get D'art for ex skills (snatch and b-frame atk/def debuff) and gettin good ex skills should be low priority: get your backbone souls first, then go for ex skills. Other than that, its honestly up to you: if you'r not feeling like Andromeda's husband for life, then go for anyone other than D'art or Solomon. Arthur - consistent dps, Sieg - huge burst, Joan - good protection and excellent EX skills for other souls.

Unregistered
04-05-2017, 07:18 PM

lol a team with gaia+sol+michael....and then u go with andro...yup never go wrong :D ..... just kidding ahahha

Gisborn
04-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Any DMM player here? is there new hime from normal gacha and when it's going release?

my team been like this for ages.....and am keeping jewels for hades gacha(heard she's good~)

felix
04-05-2017, 08:53 PM
lol a team with gaia+sol+michael....and then u go with andro...yup never go wrong :D ..... just kidding ahahha

well first of all, Michael doesnt do jack sh*t for survival, shes a great hime to have, but she will not keep your team alive. Second off, you will want to eventually have a team of only one element, so either Sol+Michael, or Gaia+whoever you have. So yes, you can NEVER go wrong with Andromeda: if she doesnt sound all that appealing right now, just wait a few patches and you will regret not getting her early. After all there is a reason why she is considered hands down the best soul in game. She might not be OPTIMAL for every single team, but she never goes below "great" for the team.

Aidoru
04-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Any DMM player here? is there new hime from normal gacha and when it's going release?

my team been like this for ages.....and am keeping jewels for hades gacha(heard she's good~)

Only R girls will be put into regular gacha and only the originals from launch, anything after launch will still be gold/jewels. There are some SR kamihimes from events though.

Gisborn
04-05-2017, 09:18 PM
Only R girls will be put into regular gacha and only the originals from launch, anything after launch will still be gold/jewels. There are some SR kamihimes from events though.

well R girls are fine with me~(hoping another dark R girl to complete my team) so would like to know when they release

vysethevaliant
04-05-2017, 09:22 PM
D'art is not a good soul by himself. you only want to get D'art for ex skills (snatch and b-frame atk/def debuff) and gettin good ex skills should be low priority: get your backbone souls first, then go for ex skills. Other than that, its honestly up to you: if you'r not feeling like Andromeda's husband for life, then go for anyone other than D'art or Solomon. Arthur - consistent dps, Sieg - huge burst, Joan - good protection and excellent EX skills for other souls.

Thanks!

I'll probably go ahead and just do Andromeda then. Two healers could be useful (when I'm able to field same-element teams), and with Andromeda + Sol (since she's Light and can be brought anywhere), I'll have the two healer quota covered regardless of my other characters. It was between her or Arthur for me, and while I'd like Arthur for bosses that tend to cleanse Mordred's debuffs (or are immune to them), hopefully it won't be something I need right away. In any case, my next two Legendary Souls will definitely be Andromeda and Arthur, just not sure which to go for first. :/

Yu3kino
04-06-2017, 07:53 AM

I have almost exactly the same kamihime with yours except I have one different SR from you and not a single SSR *sob* btw, when will hades gacha you mentioned come? I might wait for it too. Sounds like she's a darkness element which I have the second most weapon but zero kamihime for some reason *sob even more*

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 10:54 AM
since no one brought it up from what I noticed, I may as well ask this question.

our newest SSR Kamihime Thor, who does she work well best among the other SSRs??? and is she good compared to the others???

Yolodesu
04-06-2017, 11:06 AM
since no one brought it up from what I noticed, I may as well ask this question.

our newest SSR Kamihime Thor, who does she work well best among the other SSRs??? and is she good compared to the others???

She seems to be good. Her Hateful smash seems pretty funny to use.
Edit : i was able to test her myself and paralysis is priceless. Very low chance to be applied, but when it does, the boss just cannot act for 15 seconds

Pair her with Tyr for a huge burst potential.
Or, as every other kamihime in the game, with Sol.
And if you manage to draw Ramiel aside that its jackpot.

felix
04-06-2017, 11:39 AM
game is such a troll: bought premium 10-draw, got nothing at all, bought single daily half price premium, got Thor.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 11:57 AM
She seems to be good. Paralysis will increase your damage for a short amount of time, and her Hateful smash seems pretty funny to use.

Pair her with Tyr for a huge burst potential.
Or, as every other kamihime in the game, with Sol.
And if you manage to draw Ramiel aside that its jackpot.

so basically if got these 2 Thunders with her, you have op af account??? damn...

suppose adding Gaia with those as well would it work??? I know Sol would work with basically any team, so that is a given, but what of Gaia if you somehow got lucky enough to pull both her and Tyr with her??

CBW
04-06-2017, 11:58 AM
game is such a troll: bought premium 10-draw, got nothing at all, bought single daily half price premium, got Thor.
Works almost the same for me, but the single daily also gives me nothing.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 12:00 PM

lol gg on that one, RGN can be suck a drunk jerk.

Yolodesu
04-06-2017, 12:44 PM
RGN can be suck a drunk jerk.

I Literally have no idea what you're talking about.

This account finally start to be a bit interesting...

so basically if got these 2 Thunders with her, you have op af account??? damn...

suppose adding Gaia with those as well would it work??? I know Sol would work with basically any team, so that is a given, but what of Gaia if you somehow got lucky enough to pull both her and Tyr with her??

I think you should be more ambitious and aim for a Thor + Tyr + Ramiel + Sol + Gaia account!

More seriously, even those 2 alone will be good.
But imo, best element you could get aside lightning is fire. Not to use in the same team but you'll kinda need a decent fire team if you want to farm wind event.

felix
04-06-2017, 04:45 PM
But imo, best element you could get aside lightning is fire. Not to use in the same team but you'll kinda need a decent fire team if you want to farm wind event.

considering your team, this is super biased lol. best element atm in dmm is water hands down, followed by fire and dark (depending on your himes) followed by thunder, followed by wind and with light at last spot, although ive heard devs are tryin to buff light, so that might change

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 06:06 PM
I'm not really sure if I want to dive into this game hardcore, but nonetheless, I'm a clueless newbie to the game who's trying to figure out how to manage which 3rd tier Soul/Heroic Spirit to aim for (or what order) as well as EX Ability matters, assistance would be appreciated. OTL

To my understanding after looking around (but not quite absorbing everything), the most touted are Andromeda and Siegfried, with D'Artagnan as a followup for farming purposes/EX Abilities. Thing is, apparently Andromeda does best with Black Propaganda, which also needs one to have Mordred? So I'm not sure if I want to jump to Siegfried to save me the hassle, or just go get Andromeda and then pump the points for D'Art/Mordred. Also, if I go for Sieg what EX ability does she like?

If it helps any, the starting Kamihime and Amon aside I have Belphegor, Hermod, Nergal and Baphomet. Thanks in advance. ><

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think I've heard of Andromeda + Black Propaganda. Andromeda can work pretty well with Sniper Shot from D'artagnan, if you don't already have B-frame atk/def debuffs provided by someone else. But what you want as ex skill will be dictated by the situation and what you have to work with.

As long as you don't have an SR/SSR healer outside of Nike, Cassiopeia/Andromeda shoot up in priority. Which right now effectively means 'if you don't have Sol or Brynhildr, seriously consider Cassiopeia/Andromeda'. Second and fifth event from now will be thunder, for that matter.

Yolodesu
04-06-2017, 06:12 PM
considering your team, this is super biased lol. best element atm in dmm is water hands down, followed by fire and dark (depending on your himes) followed by thunder, followed by wind and with light at last spot, although ive heard devs are tryin to buff light, so that might change

Ok. First, its good to repeat the same exact thing we already know cause everybody has read the post you're talking about but it wasnt the question. His question was about Thor, which kamihime would be good with her and if Gaia would work aside. So what you're saying is irrelevant.

Second, i don't have any personal opinion about lightning because i only got the 2 SSR this morning and couldnt test it yet.

At last, instead of claiming things you've read like a parrot without having the occasion to test it yourself (nothing personal, you're not the only one), it would be nice to take few things in consideration :

-What you read was true at the time it was written, it doesnt mean its true on nutaku now, or still true on dmm. For example, apparently (and i say apparently cause its something i've read, just like you), at some point, Light becomes the strongest element (or one of the strongest) because of a Kamihime with a unique Light resistance debuff. Maybe next patch, Dark will become the strongest element because of a god tier kamihime release, you never know.
-Its also only true if you have the good kamihime. What you're team will look like is heavily luck dependent. Someone who only has acces to SR doesnt give a f..k water is super op with the good SSR combo.

Aside that, yes, i agree with you, water has a good unit pool, and if you're lucky enough to draw Chtulu when she will be release, i'm sure you can faceroll anything you want.

I'm a clueless newbie to the game who's trying to figure out how to manage which 3rd tier Soul/Heroic Spirit to aim for (or what order) as well as EX Ability matters, assistance would be appreciated.

Its pretty simple, there are 3 Souls who does better than the others : Mordred, Andromeda and Siegfried.

Mordred is really good early game, but the main reason you're choosing her (debuff) loose its interest late game because a lot of kamihime does the same thing but better (for example, Belphegor has a more powerful version of her atk/def debuff)
Unlocking her isnt a loss though cause, as you said, Black Propaganda will be a powerful ex ability lategame, which will mitigate overdrive damage from the boss.

Andromeda is a soul everybody will unlock at some point for 2 reasons :
She is amazing, nothing much to tell. During raid everybody will benefit from her healing and she will rez you're kamihime (you can easily be os by a multihit). As long as she is alive, your group is alive.
Healer is a crucial role and you don't always have access to a good one (the luck dependent i was talking about)

Siegfried just hits like a truck on stun and will allow you to max your chance of getting MVP during raid, if played correctly. Also she will allow you to quickly deplete rage bar, when the boss is the most dangerous.

Whatever you choose between those 3, you wont be wrong.

About EX skill, it will be related to your actual team. Do you need more debuff? An attack buff? Maybe more hp regen or a damage skill? It might change every time you replace a kamihime. First thing you have to look at is "does this buff/debuff stacks with the one i already have?"

I will resume : each type of spells have 3 different frame (A, B and C). Same frame wont stack together.

For example : Dar't, Belphegor and Mordred's debuff (atk+def) are all B frame.

This is a link (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#buffdebu ff) to japan wiki if you want to learn more. You'll have to use google translate.

Also you don't seems to be far in the game, so maybe before going further, you want to read this (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2960-kamipro-rerolling-guide.html).

Damn i wrote an entire novel again :(

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 07:16 PM
I'm not really sure if I want to dive into this game hardcore, but nonetheless, I'm a clueless newbie to the game who's trying to figure out how to manage which 3rd tier Soul/Heroic Spirit to aim for (or what order) as well as EX Ability matters, assistance would be appreciated. OTL

To my understanding after looking around (but not quite absorbing everything), the most touted are Andromeda and Siegfried, with D'Artagnan as a followup for farming purposes/EX Abilities. Thing is, apparently Andromeda does best with Black Propaganda, which also needs one to have Mordred? So I'm not sure if I want to jump to Siegfried to save me the hassle, or just go get Andromeda and then pump the points for D'Art/Mordred. Also, if I go for Sieg what EX ability does she like?

If it helps any, the starting Kamihime and Amon aside I have Belphegor, Hermod, Nergal and Baphomet. Thanks in advance. ><

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think I've heard of Andromeda + Black Propaganda. Andromeda can work pretty well with Sniper Shot from D'artagnan, if you don't already have B-frame atk/def debuffs provided by someone else. But what you want as ex skill will be dictated by the situation and what you have to work with.

As long as you don't have an SR/SSR healer outside of Nike, Cassiopeia/Andromeda shoot up in priority. Which right now effectively means 'if you don't have Sol or Brynhildr, seriously consider Cassiopeia/Andromeda'. Second and fifth event from now will be thunder, for that matter.

Ah. Icic, thanks for that input. Just a couple more questions, after getting and leveling Andromeda should I focus on acquiring EX Ability options for her or just move on to Siegfried so I have different options for different situations? Also, color me dumb but what kind of EX Abilities would one want for various occasions, so I know how to properly slot and adjust as is needed?

- - - Updated - - -

Its pretty simple, there are 3 Souls who does better than the others : Mordred, Andromeda and Siegfried.

Mordred is really good early game, but the main reason you're choosing her (debuff) loose its interest late game because a lot of kamihime does the same thing but better (for example, Belphegor has a more powerful version of her atk/def debuff)
Unlocking her isnt a loss though cause, as you said, Black Propaganda will be a powerful ex ability lategame, which will mitigate overdrive damage from the boss.

Andromeda is a soul everybody will unlock at some point for 2 reasons :
She is amazing, nothing much to tell. During raid everybody will benefit from her healing and she will rez you're kamihime (you can easily be os by a multihit). As long as she is alive, your group is alive.
Healer is a crucial role and you don't always have access to a good one (the luck dependent i was talking about)

Siegfried just hits like a truck on stun and will allow you to max your chance of getting MVP during raid, if played correctly. Also she will allow you to quickly deplete rage bar, when the boss is the most dangerous.

Whatever you choose between those 3, you wont be wrong.

About EX skill, it will be related to your actual team. Do you need more debuff? An attack buff? Maybe more hp regen or a damage skill? It might change every time you replace a kamihime. First thing you have to look at is "does this buff/debuff stacks with the one i already have?"

I will resume : each type of spells have 3 different frame (A, B and C). Same frame wont stack together.

For example : Dar't, Belphegor and Mordred's debuff (atk+def) are all B frame.

Damn i wrote an entire novel again :(

Drat, can't quote the links due to unregistered. Oh well.

Still, this looks helpful. I'll read those later at a more convenient time and ask again if I need to, but for now thanks again guys!

felix
04-06-2017, 08:27 PM
cause everybody has read the post you're talking about

thats quite presumptuous of you. do u really expect everyone, who comes to this forum to do research and read certain post on completely different forum? yeah, that unreasonable to say the least.

His question was about Thor, which kamihime would be good with her and if Gaia would work aside. So what you're saying is irrelevant.

Oh, so saying that fire team is best IS relevant, even though you proceed to say that what you get from gacha is completely rng and cannot be controlled. Good job! Besides, if you make a statement for someone who is looking for a help, perhaps you could explain the reasoning behind your advise, instead of just dropping "fire team is best, deal with it"

Second, i don't have any personal opinion about lightning because i only got the 2 SSR this morning and couldnt test it yet.

At last, instead of claiming things you've read like a parrot without having the occasion to test it yourself (nothing personal, you're not the only one), it would be nice to take few things in consideration :

you are presuming an awful lot of things in this post... Who said i havent played DMM and had no chance to test these things? I haven't, but you couldn't have known that, and presuming that im dropping this info without any basis or research (and yes, i have read alot more than just that one post and have a pretty good idea of the state of the game both now and in DMM version) is quite offensive, especially for someone who doesn't bother to explain his own statements.

Yolodesu
04-07-2017, 02:45 AM
Lol i admire how you're trying to turn things around. You're the one coming out of nowhere, telling us that water is the best element while we were talking about a Thor based team. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
I...

exkidd
04-07-2017, 06:13 AM
want to ask, is it possible to get multiple ssr from gacha in this event? or if i already draw the ssr eido/weap then they are removed from the pool

Gouda
04-07-2017, 06:37 AM
want to ask, is it possible to get multiple ssr from gacha in this event? or if i already draw the ssr eido/weap then they are removed from the pool

you can get multiple SSR. I already got 2 Jorm. and no luck with hammer...

This event gacha is good. they sometimes drop N eido and weapon with +1 .

exkidd
04-07-2017, 06:54 AM
you can get multiple SSR. I already got 2 Jorm. and no luck with hammer...

This event gacha is good. they sometimes drop N eido and weapon with +1 .

ok, thanks for the info

felix
04-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Lol i admire how you're trying to turn things around. You're the one coming out of nowhere, telling us that water is the best element while we were talking about a Thor based team.

that guy was asking about compatibility between 2 thunder SSR hime, but apparently telling him to go for fire secondary team in response to that question is NOT coming out of nowhere, but informing him on element ranking IS... LOGIC!

You did

ect...

Have you been stalking me? That's just creepy.

as for copy/paste, your argument is just... Silly to say the least. Let me demonstrate: "Oh, look at you, you wrote E = mc2, clearly you are copy/pasting Einstein, you parrot physicist wanabe!" Does that statement sound stupid?
Point is, if something is true, it is true regardless, where you got it: from personal experience, from another post on another forum, or from divine revelation. The post you linked, was original, but since then, to my knowledge, nobody refuted the info there, so unless you can link me to a post by another DMM player, saying that this guy is full of crap and doesn't know what hes saying, your point is mute.

Yolodesu
04-07-2017, 02:27 PM
informing him on element ranking IS... LOGIC!
Its not. This guy seems to play the game already, he was wondering about this Thunder hime, and if a wind kamihime would be good with her. The point was to inform about element synergy. Element ranking was irrelevant.

Have you been stalking me? That's just creepy.
Lol, i was waiting something like that. No dude, you're on a forum, ppl read you and remember what you write.
And yes, if one day you're saying bullshit, we can still prove you what you said before.

"Oh, look at you, you wrote E = mc2, clearly you are copy/pasting Einstein, you parrot physicist wanabe!" Does that statement sound stupid?
But thats not what you are doing. You're taking some guys post, giving advice about his personal experience, moderating what he is saying with some details and explanations ("water requires some KH you wont have for half a year")
And you just repeat that with some assurance you shouldnt have ("water is best hands down") because you don't know what you're talking about.
I mean 2 weeks ago you didnt even know how friend's summon worked, and you us to believe that you had a knowledge spike and now know things only a dmm veteran could test? Come on dude be serious.
Moderate what you're saying, don't claim things like that. Or it makes you a parrot. And not an intelligent one if you want my opinion.

Anyway, i'm done. I wont spend my whole day answering to you.

felix
04-07-2017, 02:42 PM
And you just repeat that with some assurance you shouldnt have ("water is best hands down") because you don't know what you're talking about.

you didnt get my point at all, did you? What im saying is i dont need to be a physicist genius and come to a conclusion that E=mc2 myself: as long as someone else did it and nobody have proved him/her wrong, i will use this info. That's how research works, man. Just because i dont have personal experience about how it feels to be in open space, it doesnt mean i have no idea about it: do some research, and there you go, now you have an idea about how it feels to be out in open space. Hell, if you are so adamant about never using other's info at all, maybe we should never use cooking recipes: we didnt come up with them, using them is being a parrot! We should come up with our own recipes every day, right?
TLDR your argument makes no sense at all!

Nasshim
04-07-2017, 03:11 PM
you guys mentioned about if someone want to start Mono Thunder, the now released Thor and Tyr alongside with Ramiel is a good to go.

however from what I noticed as most likely it was mentioned before they lack a healer, to which basically it would make anyone with that combo to have to use Andro as most likely his first Soul if not his only Soul so long he plays with Mono Thunder for now.

but also won't that kinda present a problem that actually currently there is no SSR Thunder weapon for Andro so it may sort hurt the full burst, yes I know Andro's job is to heal and ress other Kamihime but she can still provide damage within burst, to which it is effected by what sort of weapon the soul wields if to make it powerful or not.

that is of course if they did not pull out Sol along the way cause without her going for mono Thunder will require to have Andro as the primary healer of the team.

so yeah would that mean using Andro she like Arthur at times will be stuck with some SR weapon until an SSR Thunder Kamhime with a weapon that Andro can use is to be released???

or there is a way to get around that??? without of course the Sol miracle pull that is.

also on kinda unrelated note, I do hope in the future they release some events or some ways for us to earn SR/SSR Gatcha, the rate as mentioned several times are incredibly unhealthy, my last 2 3k pulls were absolute horrid, like zero SR Kamihime and some R Kamhime weapons that I already have.

basically a 6k Jewel pull with no SR Kamihime was very disheartening.

if not the SSR Gatcha than atleast the Dragon eye or it's shards as prizes, like something that can give us abit more chance to get some of the SR or SSR without getting trolled like this.

felix
04-07-2017, 03:35 PM
you are correct, there is no thunder healers currently in game, either here, or in DMM, so if you decide to go full thunder, then either marry Andromeda for life, or pull some sort of healer of another element.
in the future, (Ixion event, which is not too far now) we will be gettin 1 guaranteed kamihime weapon gacha ticket per event, so that might help, other then that, in DMM there were couple of sales that sold guaranteed SSR hime ticket for equivalent of 50$ each, but thats for whales. When it comes to free players, its all about the luck, thats how this game works =_=

Yolodesu
04-07-2017, 03:39 PM
or there is a way to get around that??? without of course the Sol miracle pull that is.

Nope, you resumed it well.

Actually there is a very poor pool of healers, and aside a fire team with Bryn, you kinda need either Sol or Andromeda (or both)
Even later, i didnt see any Thunder healer on japan wiki (but i didnt check their ability in detail, so maybe a tank with regen like Amateratsu?) so yeah, Andro kinda required.

I wouldnt worry too much about the ssr weapon though. You can get a SR thunder staff from thunder raid boss, and can easily max lb it (and get a burst bonus)

Thats what i'm using and i don't have any issue at all. Even on Siegfried, who is the most burst-dependent soul.

BigBobs
04-07-2017, 05:29 PM
So what type is the next event? I need to start leveling some of these people (I'm using the raid fights to level all my lightning characters right now). Thunder and light are the only ones remaining right?

Yolodesu
04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
So what type is the next event? I need to start leveling some of these people (I'm using the raid fights to level all my lightning characters right now). Thunder and light are the only ones remaining right?

According to japan wiki, next event will be Dark element. We will have another raid event just after that, which will be thunder element.

palap
04-07-2017, 08:04 PM
I am currently rerolling for my first main account.

Managed to get a huanglong ssr, thor, michael after 5~6 hours of rerolling. Is that good enough to carry me majority of the game without too much effort?

Or should i absolutely try to get amaterasu or sol to make my life easier?

Sighto
04-07-2017, 08:22 PM
Did DMM never release a mobile version of the SFW Kamihime Project? I'd think most people would rather play that version on their phones while in public and the full version at home.

felix
04-07-2017, 08:32 PM
I am currently rerolling for my first main account.

Managed to get a huanglong ssr, thor, michael after 5~6 hours of rerolling. Is that good enough to carry me majority of the game without too much effort?

Or should i absolutely try to get amaterasu or sol to make my life easier?

SSR eidolons and SSR weapons are generaly not very good pulls from gacha simply because we can get SSR weapons and eidolons from events for free (yes, free versions are weaker, but only if you manage to fully limit break gacha ssr stuff, which is unreasonable, while full limit breaking event ssr stuff is fairly easy)
As for Thor and Michael. They are both good himes, but they are not of same element and even though you can throw michael in thunder team, its just "ok", not a "great" option. If you are tired of rerolling, then go for it, otherwise, i would say that Sol alone is better than these 2 simply because of how universally good she is. Sol+anything is better, 2 SSR himes of same element is another great choice. Amaterasu is another great hime, just slightly below Sol. If you manage to get Sol+Amaterasu, you hit jackpot.

palap
04-07-2017, 08:36 PM
SSR eidolons and SSR weapons are generaly not very good pulls from gacha simply because we can get SSR weapons and eidolons from events for free (yes, free versions are weaker, but only if you manage to fully limit break gacha ssr stuff, which is unreasonable, while full limit breaking event ssr stuff is fairly easy)
As for Thor and Michael. They are both good himes, but they are not of same element and even though you can throw michael in thunder team, its just "ok", not a "great" option. If you are tired of rerolling, then go for it, otherwise, i would say that Sol alone is better than these 2 simply because of how universally good she is. Sol+anything is better, 2 SSR himes of same element is another great choice. Amaterasu is another great hime, just slightly below Sol. If you manage to get Sol+Amaterasu, you hit jackpot.

so huanglong's lightning atk up 40% won't be that good for thor even in the long run? D=

i guess back to rerolling.

felix
04-07-2017, 09:15 PM
Its not "bad", its just that in 2 events we will get Sandalphon, who is 40% thunder atk up and 20% hp up at max limit break, which is worse than max limit break Huanglong at max limit break, but here's the thing: you can expect to get max limit break on Sandalphon, but expecting to max limit break gacha SSR is not reasonable at all (you can check corresponding thread on chances to get SSR draw in general, and then you need to get 4 more of Huanglong... if you manage to pull that off, go buy a lotery ticket, dude. You WILL win with that kind of luck XD)

palap
04-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Its not "bad", its just that in 2 events we will get Sandalphon, who is 40% thunder atk up and 20% hp up at max limit break, which is worse than max limit break Huanglong at max limit break, but here's the thing: you can expect to get max limit break on Sandalphon, but expecting to max limit break gacha SSR is not reasonable at all (you can check corresponding thread on chances to get SSR draw in general, and then you need to get 4 more of Huanglong... if you manage to pull that off, go buy a lotery ticket, dude. You WILL win with that kind of luck XD)

thx for the speedy replies

my luck sux so i need to make extra effort on my first ssr reroll orz

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 12:07 PM
what will u guys do with extra Jorm? already at 8th copy...

- - - Updated - - -

That's a problem I'd like to have. I've still rolled 1 copy so far.

Gouda
04-08-2017, 12:12 PM
make another maximum break jorm. her summon skill , attack down is good.

Nasshim
04-08-2017, 12:56 PM
not sure if this is an already known thing by now, but since i just managed to notice it after looking more into it.

the awakening as limited as it is towards few Kamihime (6 I believe atm), it would seem it's effect is not only increase the Max damage and Hp beyond that of an already full limit break 4 Stars Kamihime, but also it kinda enhance their 3rd ability as well usually in the form of adding new effect as opposed to the usual enhancement we get once any Kamhime reach certain level.

just wanted to share this tab bit little piece of info for those who still don't know much about awakening, I still don't know when it would come to our version or even how to achieve with one of the conditions paying crazy amount of Gems.

I am sure there are some already know of this but just wanted to share this for those who still didn't know.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 01:32 PM
a question
some people can cast buff and heal to other players in raid, how they do it?

felix
04-08-2017, 01:33 PM
a question

any buff/heal that affect "entire party", affects everyone, who participates in raid. So they dont do anything special, they just cast buff on their own party, and everyone else also get benefits.

Yolodesu
04-08-2017, 02:30 PM
a question

Its souls ability. Most of their spells are shared in raid.

Heals for example, comes from Andromeda

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 02:34 PM
make another maximum break jorm. her summon skill , attack down is good.

atk down is good but debuff last like 180seconds right? by that time 9 rounds should have passed.... unless you sitting duck looking for assist right?

Yolodesu
04-08-2017, 02:46 PM
atk down is good but debuff last like 180seconds right? by that time 9 rounds should have passed.... unless you sitting duck looking for assist right?

Yep, 1 Jorm is enough. Another one will still give you a good amount of stats until you can replace it with another SSR

Gouda
04-08-2017, 02:51 PM

deleted because of misunderstanding

Yolodesu
04-08-2017, 02:56 PM
thats why 2 is good. and the time is not important, but the timing when the boss will burst skill. though is not important and not really necessary, but if you can make 2 , why not? And i dont know if you're the questioner above.

No, what he means is that you can have Jorm's debuff (and debuff generally)constantly on boss, because if you're not slacking, it wont be gone until Jorm's summon is available again. So you don't have to wait for burst skill, just cast it as soon as you can.

Gouda
04-08-2017, 03:03 PM
No, what he means is that you can have Jorm's debuff (and debuff generally)constantly on boss, because if you're not slacking, it wont be gone until Jorm's summon is available again. So you don't have to wait for burst skill, just cast it as soon as you can.

...thinking...

now that you mention it...
3 minutes is kinda long when battle.

sanahtlig
04-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Jorm's attack down buff is excellent, and just about everyone should be trying to LB4 her to use on solo fights. In general, debuffs > buffs because they have greater uptime, and also because a 10% reduction is usually better than a 10% buff.

Unregistered
04-08-2017, 05:09 PM
...thinking...

now that you mention it...
3 minutes is kinda long when battle.

yup 3 minutes is long so 9+ rounds is totally sufficient unless ur team is dying and wait for someone to heal you with andro...back in question... since the debuff can strip off not needing 2 of em... what u guys do with the extra?....sell?...enhance as materials? btw i'm started from the very start so you can imagine i only got 1 SR in my eido list~ stat wise isn't it better wait for next event?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, if you can fully limit break a second Jormungand, it can be attractive as a plain ol big stat stick, especially if you can't/won't reliably max out future event eidolons (mainly for AP expenditure reasons).

exkidd
04-09-2017, 11:14 AM
noob question...

1.whats siegfried's morale boost function is?
2.which is enemy mode gauge and overdrive meter?

Knave
04-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Actually, if you can fully limit break a second Jormungand, it can be attractive as a plain ol big stat stick, especially if you can't/won't reliably max out future event eidolons (mainly for AP expenditure reasons).

I do not understand the stat stick part of this. I have been playing for only about 2 months casually, but everything I have read in the faqs and threads state that only main eidolon effect is active, the rest you have to trigger. If this is the case, what is the advantage of duping eidolons?

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 11:44 AM
I do not understand the stat stick part of this. I have been playing for only about 2 months casually, but everything I have read in the faqs and threads state that only main eidolon effect is active, the rest you have to trigger. If this is the case, what is the advantage of duping eidolons?

You get bonus stats increase from using same attribute eidolons as your soul. You'll eventually want 6 SSR Eidolons of your team's element as a goal, which is a minor thing to worry about right now. Also having the effect on even longer is a nice addition.

Jorm works great as a stat stick since she's easy to acquire, unlike previous eidolons, you can have 2 (10+ copies) fully limit break copies of her if you put in enough effort, compared to previous event where you are lucky if you even got 2 or 3 of 4 limit breaks off of a single copy, giving Jorm higher stats meaning more beneficial use.

VortexMagus
04-09-2017, 11:44 AM

You can put them in the secondary squad of the Eidolon for more damage/hp and the secondary effect off its ability activation, even if you don't get the leader passives.

Knave
04-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the clarification. Since my current team is Sol, Belobog, Urania and Dike, water boost is of limited use. Debuff is nice though. And I am 25 divine soul from getting Thor, my second SSR kamihime. So that will help to.

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 12:17 PM
You get bonus stats increase from using same attribute eidolons as your soul. You'll eventually want 6 SSR Eidolons of your team's element as a goal, which is a minor thing to worry about right now. Also having the effect on even longer is a nice addition.
The 10% stat buff (179 attack and 54 HP) is probably going to be a lesser concern than having the right selection of active skills, in most cases. But it's true that in most encounters the attack down can miss, and in tough encounters you may be spending more than 3min per 9 rounds. Having two copies of this particular eidolon could be useful.

Yolodesu
04-09-2017, 12:25 PM
2. Overdrive meter is symbolized by the little yellow dot. Each time an enemy attack, he gains a dot. When his bar is full, he will release a powerful attack next turn. <br />
Gauge is the rage bar under...

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 12:27 PM
The 10% stat buff (179 attack and 54 HP) is probably going to be a lesser concern than having the right selection of active skills, in most cases.

Yea, which I said is a minor thing to worry about right now. When you're pretty much capped out on everything, every little other way to obtain more stats is important, and using all same element eidolons then will be a viable option. It'd be more than just 179 atk and 54hp, it'd be that x 6 (if you had 6 fully capped Jorms).

Knave
04-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but you can only get Thor from premium gacha. The weapon you get from divine souls doesnt release any kamihime.
Not trying to start an argument but the question was asked in event thread if that would work, the answer was yes. And I can confirm as getting Gjallarhorn as soul reward is how I recieved Heimdallr.

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Not trying to start an argument but the question was asked in event thread if that would work, the answer was yes. And I can confirm as getting Gjallarhorn as soul reward is how I recieved Heimdallr.

There is no argument. Thor's weapon is Mjolnir, not Thundrous Warhammer. You don't get Mjolnir from the event you get Thundrous Warhammer. Thor is gatcha only.

Yolodesu
04-09-2017, 12:40 PM

Yes you get Heimdallr from event, not Thor. If someone told you that you can get Thor this way he was wrong.
But ok mate ;) you'll come back to give us your impression when you got the weapon.

Knave
04-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Oh, my misunderstanding, thought thundrous warhammer was like Mjolnir's fancy name, thanks for the correction.

sanahtlig
04-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Yea, which I said is a minor thing to worry about right now. When you're pretty much capped out on everything, every little other way to obtain more stats is important, and using all same element eidolons then will be a viable option. It'd be more than just 179 atk and 54hp, it'd be that x 6 (if you had 6 fully capped Jorms).
Right, and what I'm saying is that having the right selection of active skills is more important. If your team doesn't have Blind, you want an eidolon with Blind. And so on. But if you want 2 attack downs in the same squad, then by all means, go for two copies.

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Right, and what I'm saying is that having the right selection of active skills is more important. If your team doesn't have Blind, you want an eidolon with Blind. And so on. But if you want 2 attack downs in the same squad, then by all means, go for two copies.

6 Jorms was just an example. I'm sure people who play long enough will have enough of a variety in effects.

BigBobs
04-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Will there be an xp daily/dungeon in the future or is the farming regular missions still the best way to go to level up kime?

Aidoru
04-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Will there be an xp daily/dungeon in the future or is the farming regular missions still the best way to go to level up kime?

Sunday's SP expert is probably the best for exp right now, 'can' give up to 3-4k per run, but can be pretty random. Emphasis on the can, mobs are random and how much exp you get depends on them.

BamBam
04-09-2017, 09:27 PM
I now have arthur and andromedia. I wonder what is the next souls that I should try to get. I am pretty much done with this event at this point so I am trying to think ahead of it.

Here is my rolster atm:4293

have not dedicated to any element yet.

any advice or thought?
Thanks

Unregistered
04-09-2017, 11:21 PM
I now have arthur and andromedia. I wonder what is the next souls that I should try to get. I am pretty much done with this event at this point as I so I am trying to think ahead of it.

Here is my rolster atm:4293

have not dedicated to any element yet.

any advice or thought?
Thanks

maybe solomon? both Shiva and Ares have high dmg abilities, once u max out solomon and switch to other souls u still get that abilities dmg bonus

sanahtlig
04-10-2017, 06:14 AM
maybe solomon? both Shiva and Ares have high dmg abilities, once u max out solomon and switch to other souls u still get that abilities dmg bonus
The Master bonuses apply to Souls only, not the group.

Knave
04-10-2017, 06:41 AM
A quick newcomer question. I have read in the threads that the next event is centered on the Dark element. Is there an event schedule posted somewhere? I could not find one on nutaku. I would like to plan out my team a little better.

BamBam
04-10-2017, 06:45 AM
There is a japanese wiki of Kamihime.
Use google translate, there is a category call: Past Event
Check on it

paiin9x
04-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Hello I have started to play this game since last week and I have some questions.

1. I already have Andromedia and I don´t really know which Soul I should try to get.
My current team:

I am thinking of Siegfried because of Shiva and Belphegor.
My main element will be water, because I heard that later there will be awesome Water Kamihimes ^-^
Furthermore I love my Shiva+Belphegor Combo, because the DMG is just awesome but not perfect yet...

2. Will be there events where you can get SSR Kamihime?
Because to get 3.000 jewellery takes a long time and I don´t want to spend my money in this game, because it´s a gamble.

3. Is it worth to reroll? I mean, a lot of people are doing it to get their best team.

4. Which SSR Kamhime-Combo is the best right now?

5. Is the next Event a thunder Event?

6. Why does everybody want Sol or Amaterasu?
Now I am starting to think, that I should reroll until I get Sol because of here healing ability, but is it worth?

7. Should I use 3.000 jewellery for the gacha now or should I wait?

8. Is it worth to level a weapons skill level?

9. How to get more than 5k hp? My highest HP is 3,2k and I see people with more than 5k HP o_O

PS: Sorry for my bad english, but I am trying to improve it.

sanahtlig
04-10-2017, 06:09 PM
2. No
3. Personal decision.
5. Dark
6. Good healers are hard to come by and necessary, while other roles aren't strictly required. Buffs and debuffs have flexibility, but healing is mandatory. Sol and Amaterasu also have very useful buffs/debuffs.
7. Up to you. I'm waiting for the next Fire event for the new water SR kamihime.
8. Yes
9. Jorg buff. I often run with 7k HP.

VortexMagus
04-10-2017, 09:43 PM
1) I suggest Mordred. The damage down debuff goes GREAT with the high burst team that shiva + water team offers. Also, Asmund (one of the key characters to get to Mordred) has the devastatingly...

Nasshim
04-11-2017, 09:50 AM
I am sure most know by now that Nike and Cybele have their own SSR forms just like Amon, so any ideas how good their SSR form or they are mediocre and not much worth??? gonna assume Baal will get one if those did as well.

also are there going to be other Kamihime we can get in future release of Story/Quest mode??? like for example the Light and Dark ones??? since from what I noticed they are going on elements depends on the stage/map.

Nike who is already water is basically a starter Kamihime so unsure if she is counted or not.

first stage is fire thus Amon was fire, unsure if there is going to be another Fire Stage if there is does this mean we gonna get another Fire Kamihime or not???

since for now story mode ended at early of Water stage, do we get a new Kamhime of this stage as well??? with Nike is already being a water and all cause so far we didn't see any Kamihime and the ones we get usually make an appearance in very early of the map like Cybele and Baal had done, we are already 2 stages down now, unless we get that Water Eidolon they are chasing instead and the fire stages gets the same treatment???

Gisborn
04-11-2017, 12:08 PM
ahhhhh when gonna have good dark gacha....!!! my hands getting itchy with these 16k jewels...