PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 09:19 AM
The avatar for Herc's nuke has changed. Did the skill change also?

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 09:22 AM
Should I keep SR weapons after changing them to SSR in grid? And what is the best way to use old and partially lvled SRs?

Slashley
12-07-2018, 09:26 AM
So here is a super optimistic question; do tower medals carry over?

More plainly, if I miss the 10k mark, can I save for the bricks?They do carry over. Since bricks are the only award worth spending Medals on, everyone should save up whatever they have left once they're under 10k Medals. Weaker players will probably earn like 7k Medals per event (maybe?) so you'll get bricks from the next two Towers.
--
Also, you come across as the asshole of the forum always trying to start something. should we call you that? --Go ahead. I've been called far worse, and I don't mind it. Besides, you have the right to.
no need, cause if he keeps trying to pick fights with me, i'm simply gonna report him.

simply put, if i keep getting pushed to make a move, i will. i don't have the patience to deal with troublemakersOkay you worthless, fuckfaced shitstain, please do that. It would be about time for Kotono to be involved.

Dear Kotono. I hope this post finds you.

Let me ask you a question. What if there was a person on your forums who was polite and active. A model citizen. Yet, their only purpose is to cheat, lie and deceive people all day long. They're simply making everyone miserable with their antics. They're very much a detriment to forming any kind of a healthy community. Yet, technically, they're not breaking any rules in any way. What would you do?

Truthfully, it doesn't really matter what you said you will do.
All that's important is that you were honest with yourself.
(Yay Undertale references!)

It's a tough call, but it's a call you have to make. And once you've made it, there will be consequences one way or the other. Those consequences will have a strong effect on many users. And once you've made that call, you need to apply it to MagicSpice.

There is one difference though. MagicSpice does not do it maliciously. No, that thing is too fucking stupid for something like that. That thing is just doing the very same thing bona fide - in good intent - but still, the end result is the same. You cannot have a community when there is literal cancer bubbling in the mix. I have no idea how MagicSpice behaves on other HBC forums, but that's how it works in Kamihime forums at least. Well, seeing how that thing is active on FKG forums and has no reputation (FKG forums actually use the reputation button it seems), I am speculating that they don't particularly care for MagicSpice over there either.

Meanwhile, I am obviously not bona fide when it comes towards MagicSpice. Hey, I tried, but you simply cannot cure stupid. Time and time again that thing has proven entirely incapable of learning anything. Ban me if you want, I don't mind. I've given plenty of reason for it. All I want is for MagicSpice to go (and stay gone), as that will benefit everyone greatly. And I mean everyone - me, you, MagicSpice, and every other user on the HBC Kamihime forums at least.

So yeah, it's your call. Or, you can just ignore it and only one of these outcomes can happen:
1. I keep assaulting and insulting MagicSpice every chance I get
2. MagicSpice finally leaves for good
3. MagicSpice actually starts to learn

Option #3 would of course be ideal, but the chance for hell freezing over while pigs fly is higher than that. And since that thing is refusing option #2, the remaining last option isn't good for anyone.

Please, send help.
-- Slashley

Kitty
12-07-2018, 09:32 AM
OHHH SHIT NIGGA

Laventale
12-07-2018, 09:36 AM
You know, the Report button works, I wonder why nobody uses it.

Anyway, stop this drama fight at once. Both parties will be affected if no one stops it, and that's final.

Kitty
12-07-2018, 09:37 AM
drama is way more fun

nut
12-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Beside the drama

The avatar for Herc's nuke has changed. Did the skill change also?
There is no change note about about Herc skill change so probably just icons change as "UI updated", I noticed all other nuke with empowerment count change to that exploside icon

Should I keep SR weapons after changing them to SSR in grid? And what is the best way to use old and partially lvled SRs?
The best thing to do with old sr weapon is using them to skill level SSR weapon, or you can keep one piece in case you have to change your soul weapon with one of the weapon in your grid (like soul mission in GO)

Cobblemaniac
12-07-2018, 09:50 AM
Herc change

The icons just updated to match the one found in the DMM version.

Why they only did it for Herc's icon, and why now, is beyond my understanding though.

Kitty
12-07-2018, 09:57 AM
they changed Thor and TArtemis too I noticed along with Herc... and probably a bunch of others. they also added the % on the accessories, now it shows e.g. lvl 50 SSR x3 DEF has 3% x3 which is super cool

Kitty
12-07-2018, 10:06 AM
har har double post incoming
so here is my this years xmas edition fanart for kami and who else than hraesvelgr to make a cute festive pic
pls don't obsess and comment creepy things about her being sexy@cobblemaniac cuz i will refrain from posting any future fanart

i call her [santas' little helper] hraesvelgr i hope u doods like it - she's super cute
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq8fHxMW4AAUV09.jpg

Dais
12-07-2018, 10:15 AM
har har double post incoming
so here is my this years xmas edition fanart for kami and who else than hraesvelgr to make a cute festive pic
pls don't obsess and comment creepy things about her being sexy@cobblemaniac cuz i will refrain from posting any future fanart

i call her [santas' little helper] hraesvelgr i hope u doods like it - she's super cute
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dq8fHxMW4AAUV09.jpg

Damn nigga, thats kawaii :blush:

On another note spent 9k jewels tryin to get thunder nyarl and only got a shitty jabberwock, cucked again.

Kitty
12-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Damn nigga, thats kawaii :blush:

On another note spent 9k jewels tryin to get thunder nyarl and only got a shitty jabberwock, cucked again.

oh shit nig- that's super nice thanks dud and oof but thunder nyarla is sexy and she has super op skills AND she eats your ass that's like 3 in 1

MagicSpice
12-07-2018, 10:58 AM
You know, the Report button works, I wonder why nobody uses it.

Anyway, stop this drama fight at once. Both parties will be affected if no one stops it, and that's final.

i've already hit that report button actually

like i said, don't need someone acting like they constantly want to fight...

there's disagreements, and then there's what slashley is doing... that's not how you go about things

Mirai
12-07-2018, 11:05 AM
I'm a beginner building a water team with Rudra, currently rank 18. There's so much to do in this game that I'm a little lost - what should I be prioritizing my AP for? I was originally just doing story mode but realized I can do standard raids/poke Ragnarok raids (in hopes of SR weapons) and standard mode for the event advent battle (someone suggested farming materials to get raid gacha tickets). I also feel like I should be doing the element caves since I'm starting to have SR kamihime's stuck at level 30.

Thanks in advance!

Kitty
12-07-2018, 11:12 AM
idubbbz vs jinx
slashley vs magicspice

Slashley
12-07-2018, 11:15 AM
I'm a beginner building a water team with Rudra, currently rank 18. There's so much to do in this game that I'm a little lost - what should I be prioritizing my AP for? I was originally just doing story mode but realized I can do standard raids/poke Ragnarok raids (in hopes of SR weapons) and standard mode for the event advent battle (someone suggested farming materials to get raid gacha tickets). I also feel like I should be doing the element caves since I'm starting to have SR kamihime's stuck at level 30.

Thanks in advance!Do a little bit of everything, I'd say. Like the dailies tell you to do one raid and one elemental cave every day.

At the moment, by far the most important thing would be to be in a Union that clears the Union Event. You'd get WAYYY stronger with that. For Rank18, that could be tough though.

Anyway, it takes a long, long time before you properly get on your feet in Kamihime. Keep at it and remember to have fun!

MagicSpice
12-07-2018, 11:21 AM

Thanks in advance!

you honestly should be doing all of that... but you should get more gems (preferably from gem SP quests and the times when you can run it non-stop for 30 mins). more gems means more gem gacha draws (and the funds to break limit stuff) so you can start pulling extra break limit items, R rarity weapons and enhancement materials and even some half elixirs for AP refills.

getting fast levels for your rank and your kamihime comes from the exp quests you can do twice a day (sunday has it open all day). as for elemental SP quests, it depends on the day of the week, so pay close attention to that since you can only avoid the ones with the lowest AP cost if you're pulling from the gacha.

as for raids, you need AP to start your own, but you need BP to join others. don't worry too much on those right now since there's a union event at the moment (which nets you a ton of stuff from mostly BP). but if you happen to see one you want to try, just use some BP and get in. energy seeds can come from the gem gacha as well and event tickets from raid event gacha can feed them like candy next time we get one.

and about tickets from that advent event we have, there's 3 kinds (one acting like premium draws, one forcing only kamihime weapons, and one giving kamihime weapons that come from past events). you can try to get them as well since the event lasts a long time plus that event is easier than the normal advent ones.

it's more of a case on how you budget your time, but you honestly should be doing most, if not all of this.... usually daily for best results. so simply put, aim for the limited quest runs first (exp and gem quests) the go from there. especially since you need tons of gems and the AP bar refills when you rank up.

in fact, you can go past the "max" for AP.... even when using elixirs. the higher your rank, the more potent those elixirs will get too.

slashley vs magicspice

i think you just jinxed this cause we both replied to the same question at the same time...

Mirai
12-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Do a little bit of everything, I'd say. Like the dailies tell you to do one raid and one elemental cave every day.

At the moment, by far the most important thing would be to be in a Union that clears the Union Event. You'd get WAYYY stronger with that. For Rank18, that could be tough though.

Anyway, it takes a long, long time before you properly get on your feet in Kamihime. Keep at it and remember to have fun!

Sounds good to me :) I'm assuming getting into a high rank union is going to be hard so I'll just join what I can. Do I just need to make sure the union guardian is the water one or is that not important for where I'm at right now?

Slashley
12-07-2018, 11:30 AM
It's not important. It is a good boost damage sure (6% that stacks with everything is not to be laughed at), but most Unions will run whatever is the best one for the current event(s). So currently, you can expect just about all Unions to run Water for Tower or Thunder for UE.

What is important is that you join a Union that, again, can actually clear the rewards for you. Since you can't even graze Sloth as you are now. There's lots of Unions out there that don't actually play the game all that much, and if you join one of those you won't get the rewards.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 11:36 AM
The guardian isn't all that important. It'll also be switched around a lot. You mainly care about the union being active.

Story mode-wise, once you've gotten Nike/Amon/Cybele/Baal, you can stop. Maybe work on them during the off days between events if you want, but there's not really anything significant reward-wise outside of the jewels.

During a union event like right now, you normally ought to be using your AP on fighting lilims to farm grails for your union. But you've started recently enough such that I don't think you can clear standard lilims yet? In that case, elemental caves are fine, as you do need to limit break your SR kamihime. But generally speaking, once you are strong enough to contribute to your union during such an event, please do so.

Mirai
12-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the responses! I accidentally joined a mono-wind union so I need to leave and find another lol. Is there anything I should be going for in the advent event exchange? I'm currently saving for raid gacha tickets.

nut
12-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the responses! I accidentally joined a mono-wind union so I need to leave and find another lol. Is there anything I should be going for in the advent event exchange? I'm currently saving for raid gacha tickets.

Sadly, no leave for you during UE, just hope that union can help you clear all reward, maybe except personal pp.
For the advent, I recommend try to get the SSR weapon first, not a weapon for your water team but you might want to use that if you want to build a dark team or gacha throw you dark team like me.
Anyway I just checked and you still have 19 days for the current advent so you can get all the rewards, get the sr water assault first, it's cheap and save you ton of time farm for dissater assault, get 20 Half elixir so you can farm more, if you can grab 600 soul point so you can get your legendary faster.

Unregistered
12-07-2018, 12:17 PM
SSR weapons that have at least either Assault or Pride as a skill would be my highest priority in general, but in your situation, do pick up at least 1 raid gacha ticket. Preferably both of them.

Actually, given that the collab advent event will still be running through this union event, once you've collected enough materials to limit break your hime a couple of times, go back to farming the advent. And don't forget to spend your BP on poking demons so you can pick up some enhance mats. You need to get stronger and climb up the difficulties until you can consistently clear ultimate. That's when one can really farm advents.

If you end up having materials leftover after both the raid gacha tickets and the weapon? You can skip the eidolon from this collab event. Get either half-elixirs, jewels, or the kamihime ticket (which will most likely be an R).

Mirai
12-07-2018, 01:11 PM
SSR weapons that have at least either Assault or Pride as a skill would be my highest priority in general, but in your situation, do pick up at least 1 raid gacha ticket. Preferably both of them.

Actually, given that the collab advent event will still be running through this union event, once you've collected enough materials to limit break your hime a couple of times, go back to farming the advent. And don't forget to spend your BP on poking demons so you can pick up some enhance mats. You need to get stronger and climb up the difficulties until you can consistently clear ultimate. That's when one can really farm advents.

If you end up having materials leftover after both the raid gacha tickets and the weapon? You can skip the eidolon from this collab event. Get either half-elixirs, jewels, or the kamihime ticket (which will most likely be an R).

So I'm a bit confused by how the union event works. As a beginner, should my strategy just be poking any of the expert Lilim's that pop up on the raid screen? Does it matter if the raid was started by a union member or not? On a similar note, should I be spending all my BP on the lilim raids and ignore the standard disaster/ragnarok ones during this event?

AutoCrimson
12-07-2018, 01:20 PM
step one - forget the raid screen for UE (for now) (unless ur UE is hardcore)
step two - ask your Union Leader for buffs (skip for now i guess)
step three - damage as much as possible every exp demon while event

overall - just poke. yes.
and yes, ignore

Mirai
12-07-2018, 01:32 PM
step one - forget the raid screen for UE (for now) (unless ur UE is hardcore)
step two - ask your Union Leader for buffs (skip for now i guess)
step three - damage as much as possible every exp demon while event

overall - just poke. yes.
and yes, ignore

straight and to the point - thanks!

Mirai
12-07-2018, 02:13 PM
you honestly should be doing all of that... but you should get more gems (preferably from gem SP quests and the times when you can run it non-stop for 30 mins). more gems means more gem gacha draws (and the funds to break limit stuff) so you can start pulling extra break limit items, R rarity weapons and enhancement materials and even some half elixirs for AP refills.

getting fast levels for your rank and your kamihime comes from the exp quests you can do twice a day (sunday has it open all day). as for elemental SP quests, it depends on the day of the week, so pay close attention to that since you can only avoid the ones with the lowest AP cost if you're pulling from the gacha.

as for raids, you need AP to start your own, but you need BP to join others. don't worry too much on those right now since there's a union event at the moment (which nets you a ton of stuff from mostly BP). but if you happen to see one you want to try, just use some BP and get in. energy seeds can come from the gem gacha as well and event tickets from raid event gacha can feed them like candy next time we get one.

and about tickets from that advent event we have, there's 3 kinds (one acting like premium draws, one forcing only kamihime weapons, and one giving kamihime weapons that come from past events). you can try to get them as well since the event lasts a long time plus that event is easier than the normal advent ones.

it's more of a case on how you budget your time, but you honestly should be doing most, if not all of this.... usually daily for best results. so simply put, aim for the limited quest runs first (exp and gem quests) the go from there. especially since you need tons of gems and the AP bar refills when you rank up.

in fact, you can go past the "max" for AP.... even when using elixirs. the higher your rank, the more potent those elixirs will get too.

i think you just jinxed this cause we both replied to the same question at the same time...

Thank you for such a detailed response! Am I going to be able to do the gem and exp caves? They both said expert with 25ap so I was thinking I wouldn’t be able to do them yet.

MajinLuffy
12-07-2018, 05:52 PM
*sigh*... wasn't playing much this game because my internet was pretty lousy these days so I just logged to get the tower keys... and completely forgot about the crucible event... aaand now I'm stuck on a Union I made to be able to clear the daily quests while I find an active Union that would have a newbie like me.... and it's a friggin' water Crucible.... *SIGH*... I guess it's going to be a FF Brave Exvius week then and just daily quests for Kamihime :/

Laventale
12-07-2018, 05:58 PM
*sigh*... wasn't playing much this game because my internet was pretty lousy these days so I just logged to get the tower keys... and completely forgot about the crucible event... aaand now I'm stuck on a Union I made to be able to clear the daily quests while I find an active Union that would have a newbie like me.... and it's a friggin' water Crucible.... *SIGH*... I guess it's going to be a FF Brave Exvius week then and just daily quests for Kamihime :/

Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

MagicSpice
12-07-2018, 06:31 PM
Thank you for such a detailed response! Am I going to be able to do the gem and exp caves? They both said expert with 25ap so I was thinking I wouldn’t be able to do them yet.

It's best to do the lower ones until your AP gets higher or you get a nice handful of half elixirs. Plus if you don't have a decent amount of power (roughly 20k-25k), it's possible that those expert enemies could kill your team (they do roughly 700-1000 damage per hit without any buffs and debuffs in effect). Having a healer (Nike or a soul) can help if you're still really weak. But hit a 30k atk rating for your team and you should have no trouble at all unless you're just unlucky and get comboed a ton

But the exp and gems you can get for your kami can range based on what shows. You want the dark/diamond carbuncle enemies the most, but all of them give good exp or gems aside from emerald carbuncle. Those are dud enemies and give very low exp (only shows in exp quests)

But runs for the 25 AP exp mission can average around 4-5k a run, with rank exp being 1-2k behind that

HugMeTender
12-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Why can’t every union event be like this one? Fastest 3m PP I’ve ever gotten and it was mostly on auto.

MagicSpice
12-07-2018, 06:51 PM
Why can’t every union event be like this one? Fastest 3m PP I’ve ever gotten and it was mostly on auto.

Was that with or without burst time?

Cause that's about what I get with burst time if I end up spamming ult... and that's just solo (with union help, we end up 2-3 shotting anything below lv180)

Dais
12-07-2018, 06:54 PM
My union must suck, only at 1,5 mill.

Mirai
12-07-2018, 10:14 PM
It's best to do the lower ones until your AP gets higher or you get a nice handful of half elixirs. Plus if you don't have a decent amount of power (roughly 20k-25k), it's possible that those expert enemies could kill your team (they do roughly 700-1000 damage per hit without any buffs and debuffs in effect). Having a healer (Nike or a soul) can help if you're still really weak. But hit a 30k atk rating for your team and you should have no trouble at all unless you're just unlucky and get comboed a ton

But the exp and gems you can get for your kami can range based on what shows. You want the dark/diamond carbuncle enemies the most, but all of them give good exp or gems aside from emerald carbuncle. Those are dud enemies and give very low exp (only shows in exp quests)

But runs for the 25 AP exp mission can average around 4-5k a run, with rank exp being 1-2k behind that

I think i’m at around 50k but that seems like way too much damage for my team to handle.

Also, I’m missing holy crystal of light to limit break - do those drop randomly from any of the daily quests? I think I can only do the elemental ones for now.

VeryVoodoo
12-07-2018, 10:42 PM
Also, I’m missing holy crystal of light to limit break - do those drop randomly from any of the daily quests? I think I can only do the elemental ones for now.

Yes, they drop from the daily SP quests. Though another good way to farm them if you're dedicated enough, is to just farm a shit-ton of Ultimate demons in UEs, and you'll stock up a whole bunch. In fact if you hardcore farm UE ULTs, you'll have enough to do the daily exchange for the holy stars as well, and basically get a free star every day from 1 UE to the next. It's a nice lil' perk for those who actually contribute in UEs. :>

HugMeTender
12-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Was that with or without burst time?

Cause that's about what I get with burst time if I end up spamming ult... and that's just solo (with union help, we end up 2-3 shotting anything below lv180)

I only cleared about 4 Ultis during burst. My union has its times in the morning and I unfortunately work night shifts.

My team has been autoing all the way up until Ulti 80+ with no grails used so far (they’re apparently saving them)

Dejnov
12-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Got a question about Resist Down and Resist Up abilities and bonuses.

Resist Down (on the opponent) is very worth it as it allows you to get your debuffs on and can even break the hidden debuff resist for same element fight, right?

Resist Up (on our himes) is worthless as it doesn’t protect from debuffs from the opponent and abilities, eidolons, and accessories that give it (like VoF ability and Trivia eidolon) are not worth this ability, right?

Dejnov

Slashley
12-08-2018, 01:09 AM
-- In fact if you hardcore farm UE ULTs, you'll have enough to do the daily exchange for the holy stars as well, and basically get a free star every day from 1 UE to the next. It's a nice lil' perk for those who actually contribute in UEs. :>Reminder that that's getting changed to 10/week, up from 1/day in Second Anniversary patch.

Huh, I thought it was 50/week, but that's only T1 -> T2. T2 -> T3 is 20/week... that's pretty low considering it's just 1.3 T4s, geez.
Got a question about Resist Down and Resist Up abilities and bonuses.

Resist Down (on the opponent) is very worth it as it allows you to get your debuffs on and can even break the hidden debuff resist for same element fight, right?We don't know the exact mechanics, but I don't think that it "breaks" the debuff resist. It's probably just a simple "Base chance 5%+same element chance 10%-Resist Down 5%" or something.

Again, we don't know the actual numbers or the exact mechanics. What we do know is that it helps, so all Elem Resist- (like Mars), Resist Down (like Mordred's VoF) and Affliction+ (UE buff, Accessories) are very good stats to have until you reach 100%.
Resist Up (on our himes) is worthless as it doesn’t protect from debuffs from the opponent and abilities, eidolons, and accessories that give it (like VoF ability and Trivia eidolon) are not worth this ability, right?Correct.

The problem is, you can't reach 100% with those things. Without debuff immunity, that stat is nearly pointless. I think there's one Hime on DMM with super high Resist Up buff, but... generally useless. If you need to protect from debuffs, you need to bring Debuff Prevention (like SR Amon) or just plain Cleanse.

sanahtlig
12-08-2018, 08:02 AM
The problem is, you can't reach 100% with those things. Without debuff immunity, that stat is nearly pointless. I think there's one Hime on DMM with super high Resist Up buff, but... generally useless. If you need to protect from debuffs, you need to bring Debuff Prevention (like SR Amon) or just plain Cleanse.
Mordred's affliction resistance buff for the party is useful against an enemy whose primary attacks are DoTs, like the Water Union event Demon. It's like a barrier against damage over time effects.

Unregistered
12-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Today I did a pull, got a gold background and the last ball was gold. Then, right before it hatched, it turned rainbow and I got an SSR hime. This never happened before, so I'm wondering what's going on. Is this some sort of x-mas special, or maybe some sort of game mechanic like maybe I already have all the SR from that gacha so it gives me a free upgrade, or maybe just a bug (

MagicSpice
12-08-2018, 12:55 PM
I think i’m at around 50k but that seems like way too much damage for my team to handle.

Best non-event quest for the light crystals is the 50 AP one. You can also do the 25 AP one but 2 runs of it might average out to the 50 AP one (although enemies don't hit as hard in the 25 AP one). The crystals drop from all elemental SP quests so you have 6 days out of the week to grind for them.

Union events though... Voodoo covered that. You get 1 shop trade per day though... for now...

And if you got 50k atk rating, you really shouldn't be having any trouble with anything outside of some event missions, GO, Tower, and the catastrophe fights... unless the assault on your grid is low, in which case you need to push that higher ASAP.

Even if it's just R weapons giving assault, they give 100% total when they all hit skill lv 20... but SR and more so SSR are preferred since they have better stats (with some SSR having multiple effects either naturally or through final break limit).

But key thing is to make sure the weapons giving assault match the element of your team. We don't have access to weapons that can help a mixed element team, and even then those will be very hard to get (they come from a raid harder than current content at a VERY LOW drop rate). It's better to just stick to whatever element is strongest for now (which you said was water)

With how this game works, a team with 120% assault and 30k atk can out damage a team with 10% assault and 50k atk

Slashley
12-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Today I did a pull, got a gold background and the last ball was gold. Then, right before it hatched, it turned rainbow and I got an SSR hime. This never happened before, so I'm wondering what's going on. Is this some sort of x-mas special, or maybe some sort of game mechanic like maybe I already have all the SR from that gacha so it gives me a free upgrade, or maybe just a bug (See this thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4887-updated-gacha-drops.html).

Kitty
12-08-2018, 02:24 PM
kyaaa slashley sama ~~ give me you thunder cock~~

Mirai
12-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Best non-event quest for the light crystals is the 50 AP one. You can also do the 25 AP one but 2 runs of it might average out to the 50 AP one (although enemies don't hit as hard in the 25 AP one). The crystals drop from all elemental SP quests so you have 6 days out of the week to grind for them.

Union events though... Voodoo covered that. You get 1 shop trade per day though... for now...

And if you got 50k atk rating, you really shouldn't be having any trouble with anything outside of some event missions, GO, Tower, and the catastrophe fights... unless the assault on your grid is low, in which case you need to push that higher ASAP.

Even if it's just R weapons giving assault, they give 100% total when they all hit skill lv 20... but SR and more so SSR are preferred since they have better stats (with some SSR having multiple effects either naturally or through final break limit).

But key thing is to make sure the weapons giving assault match the element of your team. We don't have access to weapons that can help a mixed element team, and even then those will be very hard to get (they come from a raid harder than current content at a VERY LOW drop rate). It's better to just stick to whatever element is strongest for now (which you said was water)

With how this game works, a team with 120% assault and 30k atk can out damage a team with 10% assault and 50k atk

Thanks for the tip! I'll work on raising my assault.

HugMeTender
12-08-2018, 06:27 PM
So I just pulled Amon Unleashed. It would seem I have a core team for Dark now, I think.

Amon, Pluto, Lucifer, Hades, and Susanno. Who gets benched and which 4 get primaried?

Are heals important for Dark at all? Also would Shingen or Herc be preferable? ( I just got enough Holy P for Shingen)

artista
12-08-2018, 06:38 PM
So I just pulled Amon Unleashed. It would seem I have a core team for Dark now, I think.

Amon, Pluto, Lucifer, Hades, and Susanno. Who gets benched and which 4 get primaried?

Are heals important for Dark at all? Also would Shingen or Herc be preferable? ( I just got enough Holy P for Shingen)

Bench either Amon or Satan for now, at least until Amon gets her rework (C frame and what not). I would go Amon until you AW Satan. I use Osiris but I would bench her anytime if I got Pluto (please RNG) as I dont rely on heals that much.
I would go Hercules because that team doesnt burst fast enough.

MagicSpice
12-08-2018, 10:04 PM
kyaaa slashley sama ~~ give me you thunder cock~~

I normally don't do this but....

What in the actual fuck?

AutoCrimson
12-08-2018, 11:51 PM
you know, there are different pplz out in the inet?

MagicSpice
12-09-2018, 12:32 AM
you know, there are different pplz out in the inet?

Don't remind me.... I got some bad flashbacks on some of the stuff I've seen...

All I can say to that is that rule 34 is a bitch at times...

lalala
12-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Don't remind me.... I got some bad flashbacks on some of the stuff I've seen...

All I can say to that is that rule 34 is a bitch at times...

What is rule 34?

Anyways I know people like that irl, so...

AutoCrimson
12-09-2018, 03:14 AM
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rule%2034

MagicSpice
12-09-2018, 03:22 AM
Anyways I know people like that irl, so...

sadly, so do i...

Kitty
12-09-2018, 07:06 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/521326313215361036/unknown.png?width=612&height=407

i nutted

Cobblemaniac
12-09-2018, 07:34 AM
sadly, so do i...

Fortunately, so do I.

Dais
12-09-2018, 10:36 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/521326313215361036/unknown.png?width=612&height=407

i nutted

did you do a 10 chain or 1? Supposedly 10 chain is a "guaranteed" SR but you can get a nice SR piece of shit weapon/eidolon sometimes, lol.

Slashley
12-09-2018, 10:46 AM
did you do a 10 chain or 1? Supposedly 10 chain is a "guaranteed" SR but you can get a nice SR piece of shit weapon/eidolon sometimes, lol.It's not just "supposedly", it is a guaranteed SR. In Jewels/real money at least.

You can always see that the very last slot is a SR (or SSR). However, the game shuffles new Hime at the end so if you pull a R Hime(s) which you didn't have, you'll see the R Hime(s) after that SR (or SSR).

But yes, there's lots of utter garbage non-Hime SR weapons and garbage SRs in there as well, so guaranteed SR doesn't really mean much.

Kitty
12-09-2018, 11:12 AM
did you do a 10 chain or 1? Supposedly 10 chain is a "guaranteed" SR but you can get a nice SR piece of shit weapon/eidolon sometimes, lol.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/521326415678013440/unknown.png?width=601&height=407

1 pull

AutoCrimson
12-09-2018, 12:55 PM
she always preferred 1 pull
i mean, Kitty

HugMeTender
12-09-2018, 04:47 PM
FLB the scythe from the union event, my first FLB so far. Holy shit it’s expensive to skill up lol. Gonna work on the bow mats now.

Kitty
12-09-2018, 04:50 PM
she always preferred 1 pull
i mean, Kitty

woah someone got my gender right for once sobs

HugMeTender
12-09-2018, 04:58 PM
woah someone got my gender right for once sobs

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181209/5548b6c8f80f10dc51669ea852f0f519.jpg

Kitty
12-09-2018, 05:17 PM
heck you my union seen my nudes they can vouch for me

Mirai
12-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Beginner here - Is there any advantage to doing expert raid over standard? I want to farm for the SR assault weapons and I think i’m getting close to a point where I can solo expert raid but I read somewhere that the drop rate is the same.

Kitty
12-09-2018, 05:19 PM
Beginner here - Is there any advantage to doing expert raid over standard? I want to farm for the SR assault weapons and I think i’m getting close to a point where I can solo expert raid but I read somewhere that the drop rate is the same.

standard > expert for SR weapon fodders or assault weps but expert for more materials
but.. joining rags will also get you a lot of assault weps since ONLY assault weps drop on rags

Mirai
12-09-2018, 05:25 PM
standard > expert for SR weapon fodders or assault weps but expert for more materials
but.. joining rags will also get you a lot of assault weps since ONLY assault weps drop on rags

thanks :) but damn I've been poking a lot of rags but I thin I've only gotten 1 assault lol

MagicSpice
12-09-2018, 08:06 PM
thanks :) but damn I've been poking a lot of rags but I thin I've only gotten 1 assault lol

it's all luck really. you honestly have a better chance if you can get MVP cause that means more chests, but only on standard...

you're nowhere near able to get MVP on expert, much less those catastrophe fights....

but keep that in mind cause you'll eventually be grinding for something more powerful on the harder raids and MVP speeds that up a lot... the game is a step by step process really...

Dejnov
12-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Question on Def Down and Resist Down. Is the 50% max limit on Defense Down include the Resist down or not. I.e. can I get 50% Defense Down and an additional 10% Resist Down or not?

If the 50% limit applies to the total of Defense Down and Resist Down, what's the point of having Resist Down? Is there any other value to it.

Dejnov.

VeryVoodoo
12-10-2018, 01:27 AM
Question on Def Down and Resist Down. Is the 50% max limit on Defense Down include the Resist down or not. I.e. can I get 50% Defense Down and an additional 10% Resist Down or not?

If the 50% limit applies to the total of Defense Down and Resist Down, what's the point of having Resist Down? Is there any other value to it.

Dejnov.

Yes the elemental resist ↓s count into the 50% def↓ cap. So no, they don't stack into more.

As for the point of it, increased resist ↓ also increases chances of your debuffs landing. Think of it as similar to ele advantage ↑.

Kitty
12-10-2018, 01:28 AM

Dejnov.

bad news but resist down still counts towards the -50% def debuff cap... guess it's just for those who lack the other himes, vise versa... just sucks
on the bright side, tower event!! at least plenty of debuffers are good for that

SlickFenix
12-10-2018, 09:37 AM
it's all luck really. you honestly have a better chance if you can get MVP cause that means more chests, but only on standard...

you're nowhere near able to get MVP on expert, much less those catastrophe fights....

but keep that in mind cause you'll eventually be grinding for something more powerful on the harder raids and MVP speeds that up a lot... the game is a step by step process really...

Mirai, I don't think that this post is very clear. The MVP matters most for Standard and Expert Disaster Raids because they will drop extra plat chest that has chance to get the Assault weapon. However for the Standard and Expert Disasters there are 3 weapons that can drop from each element and they are 2 Defenders and 1 Assault, so farming those is a bit of a gamble for getting the right weapon. Also the weapon has a chance to drop in the Gold chest as well (some people have gotten 3 weapon drops from Disasters before, but that's extremely rare).

The Catastrophe Raids only drop weapons in the Gold chest and you don't need MVP or VMVP to get those to drop. Just participate in ones that look like they have a good chance to be defeated. The other nice thing about the Catastrophe raids is that they only drop the Assault SR, so it's much faster to just use your BP to farm those for the weapons you want.

Unregistered
12-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Is summer sun sol better for a fire team than amaretsu? I really like the cleanse that sol brings and feel her heal is more impactful when I need it. However the def down from ama is hard to beat...

The fire team in question is a burst team built around uriel

Kitty
12-10-2018, 11:02 AM
summer sol is better for long battles against multiple enemies.. or w/e, like guild order for example... otherwise ama is better.. even if it's annoying her debuff only 1 enemy yet her dark version is all ..harhar...

also, changing the subject...

so I made some christmas edits of kami girls, what u guys thonkin... h..heck

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/521747434095771675/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/521748098788098049/unknown.png

artista
12-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Damn thats pretty good.

Slashley
12-10-2018, 11:25 AM
I don't think Reiki can be that happy, but yes, those are gorgeous.

The Susanoo flowers stand out if you look at them, though.

Kitty
12-10-2018, 11:26 AM
flowers are gae

MagicSpice
12-10-2018, 02:34 PM
The Catastrophe Raids only drop weapons in the Gold chest and you don't need MVP or VMVP to get those to drop. Just participate in ones that look like they have a good chance to be defeated. The other nice thing about the Catastrophe raids is that they only drop the Assault SR, so it's much faster to just use your BP to farm those for the weapons you want.

while true, i was implying the regalia grinds at a future point....

if your grid is packing at least 100% assault, by then you might start getting some MVPs and VMVPs from catastrophe fights.

i know my fire team can pull it off on wind and they don't even have 100%.... well, without pride in effect anyway...

bad news but resist down still counts towards the -50% def debuff cap... guess it's just for those who lack the other himes, vise versa... just sucks

considering it affects debuff rates, i'd actually say that resist down is the better option

VeryVoodoo
12-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Is summer sun sol better for a fire team than amaretsu? I really like the cleanse that sol brings and feel her heal is more impactful when I need it. However the def down from ama is hard to beat...

The fire team in question is a burst team built around uriel

Well since fire generally lacks debuffers currently, it depends on whether or not amat's debuffs are needed or not. It's true that you can build around replacing amat, with something like shingen+sniper (but then you still run into troubles of hitting 50%). Or for public battles when you don't need debuffs because you know others are covering those frames already. Or content that is resistant to debuffs, like wind rags, etc... For solo content, unless you have something built up to replace the debuffs from amat, you generally keep her to cover debuffs. Because your soul will usually want to run PF, at least on fire, since you have uriel as you say.

In the future, summer sol does get some really nice buffs though! One of them being that her 1st ability adds on a C frame def debuff! I believe fire doesn't have a single C frame curently... So yea, at that point, you can fit her much better into your teams. But until then, whether or not you use amat depends on whether or not you need the debuffs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HugMeTender
12-10-2018, 10:58 PM
Is it worth using a Gacha SSR instead of a Raid SR? I mean the SSR is gonna have much better skill offerings, but you do sacrifice ~800 attack for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nut
12-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Is it worth using a Gacha SSR instead of a Raid SR? I mean the SSR is gonna have much better skill offerings, but you do sacrifice ~800 attack for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depend on which skill the SSR has and the current atk value of your hime and soul.

Slashley
12-10-2018, 11:12 PM
Is it worth using a Gacha SSR instead of a Raid SR? I mean the SSR is gonna have much better skill offerings, but you do sacrifice ~800 attack for it.This:
It really depend on which skill the SSR has and the current atk value of your hime and soul.Assuming we're talking about 3% SR Assault and 6% SSR Assault, then for a veteran player with full SSR Eidolons the two weapons should be about equal. However, if there's a dual-skill on the SSR then it should be strictly superior.

I've made a damage calc for this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) which includes a quick weapon comparison tool, but it's from an era where dual-skills weren't a thing yet.

HugMeTender
12-10-2018, 11:20 PM
This:Assuming we're talking about 3% SR Assault and 6% SSR Assault, then for a veteran player with full SSR Eidolons the two weapons should be about equal. However, if there's a dual-skill on the SSR then it should be strictly superior.

I've made a damage calc for this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) which includes a quick weapon comparison tool, but it's from an era where dual-skills weren't a thing yet.

Interesting. Actually, it’s a dual-skill that’s in question lol. It has assault and defender, so I started thinking that even though you sacrifice a little attack as stats, you do get that wonderful second skill.

MagicSpice
12-11-2018, 05:33 AM
Interesting. Actually, it’s a dual-skill that’s in question lol. It has assault and defender, so I started thinking that even though you sacrifice a little attack as stats, you do get that wonderful second skill.

Assault/defender is actually one of the best combos for dual weapons...

That SSR definitely has priority

Mirai
12-11-2018, 10:44 AM
What does everyone recommend a beginner get from the advent shop?

So far I got the two raid gacha tickets and planning on buying the other tickets as well to get more himes. I also bought the SR weapon for assault (I have a water team with 100% water eidelon).

Should I buy more of the SR assault weapon the limit break it? Or the SSR eidelon?

MagicSpice
12-11-2018, 11:21 AM
What does everyone recommend a beginner get from the advent shop?

So far I got the two raid gacha tickets and planning on buying the other tickets as well to get more himes. I also bought the SR weapon for assault (I have a water team with 100% water eidelon).

Should I buy more of the SR assault weapon the limit break it? Or the SSR eidelon?

First off, are you low on half elixirs (I'd say less than 50)? Get more of them first.

Next, are you a free player or want some more Kamihime? Get the gacha tickets as they're cheap.

And honestly, the SR weapons are cheap too, but not worth it until they start getting 2 skills on them. You can farm SR Assault weapons elsewhere and Defender should come from SSR weapons that also increase assault or pride (or vigor later down the line cause it's also a good damage increase when used right). When you hit my point where your grids are full of SSR weapons, SR becomes useless (I have 2 SR weapons left among all 6 elements since I'm a Day 1 player)

Top priority is the SSR items... but the Koihime crossover Eidolon isn't too great so she really should be sold for eidolon orbs as even the SR disasters do more than her. If you want to keep an Eidolon, do so. If you don't, get one copy to lv40 for the extra magic jewels then sell every copy of her you get. EIDOLON ORBS ARE VERY HARD TO GET.

As for the SSR weapon, always aim for weapons with Assault or pride on them as a start. For ones that don't have either, get them anyway cause they make great skill leveling fodder. Either you will use the weapon and raise it's power, or use the SSR weapon for easy skill leveling as it currently guarantees 100% chance if it's skill level 2 when used as a material. Even skill lv29 weapons got 100% success like that.

And always do the highest difficulty so you can get as much as possible. When you start clearing expert and eventually ultimate, then it's not too hard to net maybe some magic jewels after everything else. Don't bother with anything else until you start getting magic jewels as the SSR, gacha tickets, and half elixirs have far more value and priority.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Assuming one had at least 1 copy of every SSR weapon, what are some weapons should one use the argentum on? For each element.

AutoCrimson
12-11-2018, 11:34 AM
for those i have, i can recommend Acala's sword, Gaia's Rod, UAmon book, and probly Sol's gun

pretty sure there are better ones tho

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 12:22 PM
Assuming one had at least 1 copy of every SSR weapon, what are some weapons should one use the argentum on? For each element.

Assuming I can pick from any SSR weapon for each element? In general, I'd be looking at triple skill weapons, so kamihime release weapons first... failing that, then I'd look at the draconic eye exchange weapons.

Fire: Da Ji's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Rush (S); Strength is Assault/Defender
Mars' weapon becomes Assault (L)/Rampart (S); Rampart is Defender/Vigorous
Fire Beelzebub's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Twin Edge (S); Twin Edge is Assault/Rush
Ra's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)

Water: Sarasvati's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)
Neptune's weapon becomes Twin Guard (M)/Assault (S); Twin Guard is Defender/Rush

Wind: Seth's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Avalance (S); Avalance is Rush/Barrage
SSR Cybele's weapon becomes Assault (L)/Tri-Guard (S); Tri-Guard is Defender/Barrage

Thunder: Marduk's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Exceed (S)
Athena's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Strength (S) (...yes, that's Defender (L) and Defender (S) in the same weapon)
Mammon's weapon becomes Assault (L)/Rampart (S)

Light: Eros' weapon becomes Strength (M)/Elaborate (S)
Shamash's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Pride (S)
Aten's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Resilience (S); Resilience is Assault/Ascension

Dark: Nephthys' weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)
Pluto's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Avalance (S)

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 12:27 PM

Assuming you use enough argentum to reach final limit break, you might want to focus on those that give both assault and pride (and possibly with three skills): Ashrat's (water), Raiko's (thunder), Shamas' (light, also +HP), Odin's (wind), or Ascalon (fire, shop exchange). I haven't seen any other so no dark weapon, but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

nonsensei
12-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Assuming you use enough argentum to reach final limit break, you might want to focus on those that give both assault and pride (and possibly with three skills): Ashrat's (water), Raiko's (thunder), Shamas' (light, also +HP), Odin's (wind), or Ascalon (fire, shop exchange). I haven't seen any other so no dark weapon, but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

The assault(L)/defender(S)/vigour(S) combos should be mentioned here, too: Mars, Mammon & Vishnu weapons. They're probably even more broken than the above mentioned ones. (while not all of them are on the list from the questioner, I thought it's worth mentioning.)

tidalwake
12-11-2018, 04:43 PM
Is there a listing of when Kami release weapons get their FLB added? I have a few at 2* and would hate to use my brick on one that won't get FLB for a long time.

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 05:14 PM
Pretty sure JStar has it on his spreadsheet for the dates when it came to DMM. But those are pretty tentative and ours doesn't always match. Best thing to do is just to hold on to the bricks until it actually comes and you're ready to FLB, imo.

MagicSpice
12-11-2018, 07:38 PM
on the notes about weapons, i did copy this from the wiki for DMM's side... Assuming this is up to date, these are all the effects you can find on a weapon at their point of the game. even then, it's still got stuff worth looking forward to.

also, google translate is dumb so "village" is actually "barrage".

Unregistered
12-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Someone mentioned that best grid for fire is Sword grid (whale grid). What is best grid for thunder and wind?

nut
12-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Someone mentioned that best grid for fire is Sword grid (whale grid). What is best grid for thunder and wind?

I think there is hammer grid for wind and dark, with the hammer null weapon is attack Oversized.
And if anyone know how rare is null weapon? Can a f2p casual farm the one they want?

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 12:20 AM
I think there is hammer grid for wind and dark, with the hammer null weapon is attack Oversized.
And if anyone know how rare is null weapon? Can a f2p casual farm the one they want?

Thanks. What about thunder?

Cobblemaniac
12-12-2018, 12:32 AM

“A”?

No f2p casual will be able to solo 125m + 25m (x2 in some cases) HP with (sometimes intensely) bullshit mechanics all on their own. It’s more can you + a lot of other people clear it. Dead hrags are a thing in DMM, and given the tower performance here I suspect even more dead hrags will be in taco.

The null weapon drop rate hasn’t been figured out by the DMM community afaik. But if you don’t consistently farm the shit out of hrags (therefore casual), consider any null weapon grid out of your reach.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 01:16 AM
What is barage

nut
12-12-2018, 01:51 AM
“A”?

No f2p casual will be able to solo 125m + 25m (x2 in some cases) HP with (sometimes intensely) bullshit mechanics all on their own. It’s more can you + a lot of other people clear it. Dead hrags are a thing in DMM, and given the tower performance here I suspect even more dead hrags will be in taco.

The null weapon drop rate hasn’t been figured out by the DMM community afaik. But if you don’t consistently farm the shit out of hrags (therefore casual), consider any null weapon grid out of your reach.

I mean a f2p farm with other :bgrin:, so it only matter of how hard you farm and to find the not dead hrag one. And does 0* null weapon still work but just lower stat?

What is barage

It's triple attack rate weapon skill

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 04:59 AM

“A”?

I mean a f2p farm with other :bgrin:, so it only matter of how hard you farm and to find the not dead hrag one. And does 0* null weapon still work but just lower stat?

Blunt answer? Before you worry about the 'farming' part, you need to worry about 'actually clearing'. On top of the fact that these weapons are rare as fuck and you can't even control which weapon type you get for drop.

Looking at nutaku's tower ranking board, only less than 50 players managed to kill Dysnomia at least once, which is quite, for a lack of better word, pathetic. These are the same players who are capable carrying those raids, and you only got less than 50 of them. Fantastic! I think you're all gonna crash and burn in 5 months.

artista
12-12-2018, 05:36 AM
Blunt answer? Before you worry about the 'farming' part, you need to worry about 'actually clearing'. On top of the fact that these weapons are rare as fuck and you can't even control which weapon type you get for drop.

Looking at nutaku's tower ranking board, only less than 50 players managed to kill Dysnomia at least once, which is quite, for a lack of better word, pathetic. These are the same players who are capable carrying those raids, and you only got less than 50 of them. Fantastic! I think you're all gonna crash and burn in 5 months.

DMM players always bringing a positive message on us for some reason :sweat:
I didnt kill Dysnomia and im pretty sure I wont crash and burn in 5 months. Btw, did DMM really get such good rankings on their first tower? Or are you comparing our first tower with your later ones?

And yea im more than prepared to farm hrags without being in those top 50. Thank you sir.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 06:13 AM
DMM players always bringing a positive message on us for some reason :sweat:
I didnt kill Dysnomia and im pretty sure I wont crash and burn in 5 months. Btw, did DMM really get such good rankings on their first tower? Or are you comparing our first tower with your later ones?

And yea im more than prepared to farm hrags without being in those top 50. Thank you sir.

Why would I use the most recent ranking to make a point? Of course I use the very first tower as reference. Around 900~1k players cleared 15F during Fire Tower at least once. Nutaku doesn't even have a tenth of that.

And good luck getting a kill without these top rankers carrying... I can assure you that piling 20 dead bodies will not work.

artista
12-12-2018, 06:28 AM
Why would I use the most recent ranking to make a point? Of course I use the very first tower as reference. Around 900~1k players cleared 15F during Fire Tower at least once. Nutaku doesn't even have a tenth of that.

And good luck getting a kill without these top rankers carrying... I can assure you that piling 20 dead bodies will not work.

As long as you have decent members on your union and there is coordination you can clear them. But hey we talk about it in 5 months and ill show you hrag without any of those 50 carrying me?

Torkov
12-12-2018, 06:54 AM
stupid question about the latest gacha campaign http://twitter.com/Kamihime_Nutaku/status/1072708526424739840 wasn't the big protest some month ago about the gacha hime drop increased rate to be too low? ( around X5 if I remember correctly) because in this twitter post they say it is over X15.
Not gonna buy anything that doesn't have a SSR guaranteed, but I'm just curious if we are finally back to the DMM rates...

nut
12-12-2018, 07:13 AM
stupid question about the latest gacha campaign http://twitter.com/Kamihime_Nutaku/status/1072708526424739840 wasn't the big protest some month ago about the gacha hime drop increased rate to be too low? ( around X5 if I remember correctly) because in this twitter post they say it is over X15.
Not gonna buy anything that doesn't have a SSR guaranteed, but I'm just curious if we are finally back to the DMM rates...

They increase it for a while now, from Berith I believe.

falcontea
12-12-2018, 07:53 AM

I think you're assuming the game is as popular in the rest of the world as it was in Japan. It's not and will never be. It's a gatcha hentai RPG, it was set up to be niche from the beginning and will probably never have the player base to get those numbers on the Nutaku version. If the game ever gets to the point where the active player base can't support the content coming out then the game will either die or be nerfed. But they certainly aren't going to sit there and watch players just not interact (or have very negative interactions) with their new raids and events. Not good for business.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 08:12 AM
I think you're assuming the game is as popular in the rest of the world as it was in Japan. It's not and will never be. It's a gatcha hentai RPG, it was set up to be niche from the beginning and will probably never have the player base to get those numbers on the Nutaku version. If the game ever gets to the point where the active player base can't support the content coming out then the game will either die or be nerfed. But they certainly aren't going to sit there and watch players just not interact (or have very negative interactions) with their new raids and events. Not good for business.

I think you're assuming nutaku is good at running its business or have any say over how DMM likes to balance their game at all. Negative interactions? Feedbacks? They don't care man. Not generating enough revenue? That's fine and all, let it be Aigis 2.0. Let's crash and burn.

Shieun
12-12-2018, 08:53 AM
If the game ever gets to the point where the active player base can't support the content coming out then the game will either die or be nerfed.

To date, have yet to see that happen, but we'll see. I personally dont think we'll get a nerf.

As long as you have decent members on your union and there is coordination you can clear them. But hey we talk about it in 5 months and ill show you hrag without any of those 50 carrying me?

You are probably overestimating there.

Tower ranking speaks for itself. You probably only have like 50 or so people that actually have the grids/himes to keep up with content, give or take another 50 who underestimated/unprepared for the spike in difficulty of tower.

Unless you have those people in your friendlist, or if you're in top 20 unions, good chance you are going to run into a lot of issues trying to clear a hrags.

artista
12-12-2018, 09:00 AM
To date, have yet to see that happen, but we'll see. I personally dont think we'll get a nerf.

You are probably overestimating there.

Tower ranking speaks for itself. You probably only have like 50 or so people that actually have the grids/himes to keep up with content, give or take another 50 who underestimated/unprepared for the spike in difficulty of tower.

Unless you have those people in your friendlist, or if you're in top 20 unions, good chance you are going to run into a lot of issues trying to clear a hrags.

My water grid is non existant so im happy with just taking the brick and be done with it. I dont need to rank top 50 in a tower event to know if im prepared for hrags.

Hrags are just not a thing to open to public and expect it to be cleared. You need coordination with union. I just find funny that dmm players need to come here trashtalk taku players like they are superior in any way.
And im already aware of hrags difficulty for some time so im not overestimating. Just saying its not impossible for us in the taku version like some people make it look like.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 09:21 AM
Let it be, it's just a childish desire to prove themselves as cool or right to play on DMM. Truth of the matter is, all games die, even the DMM ones, it's just a matter of time. I played Aigis, when it died, I play Kami. If the Kami devs don't care and let it die here, then I'll play something else. If they don't want my money, I'll give it to someone else who does.

As for Hrags, yeah, there will probably be a lot of fails for a while, but who cares. It doesn't break the game to have a high end goal to work for. Crying about not having enough "carries" is probably one of the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Shieun
12-12-2018, 09:55 AM
You need coordination with union.

Exactly my point.

Unless you're in an active unions, you probably will experience difficulty trying to clear them.

Even so, I do have my doubt of active unions outside top 20 that could field good amount of dps, and also have enough people willing to provide support (damage cut, heals, etc) that will show up at a specific time to do raids, considering that the general mentality appears to be "this is a niche game, why do you even tryhard?"

Aon
12-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Today after burn 15k gems trying to get Anubis i got only 1 rainbow orb and was a kamihime dupe.... I only have 2 SSR kamihime... seriusly....

MagicSpice
12-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Honestly, it all still comes down to what players have and what they're willing to do. Just cause I can solo Light catastrophe right now doesn't mean I WANT to.

And anyone saying they can solo HRag is either far beyond whale territory or they're overconfident. If you really can smite 125mil to 200mil HP on your own, I'd love to see it.

Also, we're not DMM. Content will be the same, but not how it's handled. We've already seen that with the Walkure Romanze collab being delayed. Plus, I've seen it on Sengoku Providence. If the content is too hard for the general Nutaku audience, it might get a nerfed version. They did that for the Ragaraja fight for SenPro. And might I add that we didn't see x15 for boosted gacha rates at the point we should have. We still had x6 months longer than DMM had.

And as for lengths of time on games... that can also vary. Nutaku screwed up and let both Kanpani Girls and Sengoku Providence die, Idol wars never really took off like it did on DMM (which is still ongoing), and we actually had Osawari Island over a year longer than DMM... to the point of getting content they didn't have.

If you want to be honest, nothing is set in stone. Plus I said it plenty of times before, the true thing that matters is if you can clear the content or not. After clearing, then you can go nuts with power if you choose and try to beat it special ways.

In my case, I can clear 14 of the 15 tower floors for phlox. I clearly need to rework things if I want all 15 floors of the next tower, let alone the missions.

Unregistered
12-12-2018, 05:25 PM
And as for lengths of time on games... that can also vary. Nutaku screwed up and let both Kanpani Girls and Sengoku Providence die, Idol wars never really took off like it did on DMM (which is still ongoing), and we actually had Osawari Island over a year longer than DMM... to the point of getting content they didn't have.

Osawari never got en specific content as far as I know. They just used content from osawari mobile. The only game I can remember getting en specific content was angelic saga, but that game was a mess from the start on both sides.

Xenos
12-12-2018, 11:20 PM
Anyone else see the new collab event thats happening? Taimanin Asagi x Kamihime. The rewards dont look too bad, you get an sr or higher ticket from it.

Xenos
12-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Theres also another one for dragon providence? It popped up randomly in my game and didnt show up again. The requirements appear to be based on how many extermination battles you clear in dp. Too bad the maintenance is blocking any further investigation.

nut
12-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Theres also another one for dragon providence? It popped up randomly in my game and didnt show up again. The requirements appear to be based on how many extermination battles you clear in dp. Too bad the maintenance is blocking any further investigation.

Capture the DP crossover but I think they mess up so there is the maintaince. The "to DP" button direct to Asagi page
The reward is really good, 10 chain premium gacha and 10 chain sr kamihime weapon with some ticket.

MagicSpice
12-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Yeah, this was on the Nutaku main page:

fucking hell, i thought I was done with that piece of shit game. it's like all the worst stuff from pero pero, OI Mobile, and dragon prov rolled into one.

Osawari never got en specific content as far as I know. They just used content from osawari mobile. The only game I can remember getting en specific content was angelic saga, but that game was a mess from the start on both sides.

that's cause Nutaku had no direction with where to go seeing that DMM went down first.

the girls you could get from the game were from the mobile version, but the events themselves were not. The mobile and PC versions play completely different after all.

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 12:18 AM
The given Tasks were just level up?
I hope it would be simple to do it since I want to bother this game.
Their artworks were really not my taste

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 02:01 AM
errr....sorry to intrude, but since I just register here just wanna know if there oversea player union in dmm because not able to communicate with other jp member kinda painful

AutoCrimson
12-13-2018, 02:35 AM
i may sound dumb, but is there even any way to check if those rewards on Taimanin/KH are registered as "done" in games?

VeryVoodoo
12-13-2018, 02:48 AM

You're looking at the pages for the old crossover events. When they put in the banners/pages for this new crossover, guess they put in some of the wrong assets, reusing those old pages. That's why there was that 2nd maintenance right after, to fix all the pages/banners to Taimanin. Are you surprised? :joy:

And yea, you can see looking at the prior crossover rewards, the rewards for this crossover seem to be severely nerfed. 3 rolls in total, o joy!

There were 2 DP crossovers, and I still remember the first DP crossover, where they screwed up on the x10 roll rewards, since they were supposed to be like SR+ hime guaranteeds, and they just gave us regular SRx10 rolls... so they gave us double the rewards by giving us the SR+ hime x10 rolls afterwards again. I remember getting like a total of 40+ rolls or some shit from those tickets overall. Good times! Now, we get 3... :eyeroll:

Cobblemaniac
12-13-2018, 03:08 AM
errr....sorry to intrude, but since I just register here just wanna know if there oversea player union in dmm because not able to communicate with other jp member kinda painful

There are.

If you don't mind, can you sign up an account here? It's free

Then we can PM you the discord invite link.

player95
12-13-2018, 04:08 AM
player95, tqvm

x255
12-13-2018, 11:01 AM
I think you're assuming nutaku is good at running its business or have any say over how DMM likes to balance their game at all. Negative interactions? Feedbacks? They don't care man.
That's because Nukaku is not "running" it much. They only provide hosting & billing platform (and stated it numerous times before when people complained about "Nutaku is killing/pulling games").

Its run by "gaijin department of DMM" (most likely about 3 persons with some knowledge of English), which was set up as DMM saw opportunity to syphon a bit of money from overseas market. Thats them "kamihime_nutaku" on Twitter. But that's department is not a priority for them, never been, and they only run western-oriented games as long as they can balance super economical support cost (basically copying JPN content), some resource used on doing gar(b)age quick & cheap translation and covering this with mediocre revenues from Western scroungers (at least comparing to native otaku crowds). If revenue can't cover even ultra-cost saved resource - game given instant kaput.

Nutaku does not care because they will get their cut on hosting in any case, successful game or not.

Tears
12-13-2018, 05:42 PM
Hey guy, have someone have "Clear" in colab tab with Asagi ?
I really reach lv 20 in Asagi but not "Clear" in colab tab

artista
12-13-2018, 05:52 PM
Hey guy, have someone have "Clear" in colab tab with Asagi ?
I really reach lv 20 in Asagi but not "Clear" in colab tab

Thats normal, dont worry.

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 06:54 PM
Sorry for the super random question, but how does one unlock the girl in the display photo for the game? The blue haired girl? I imagine it's one of the gachas?

Kitty
12-13-2018, 07:05 PM
Sorry for the super random question, but how does one unlock the girl in the display photo for the game? The blue haired girl? I imagine it's one of the gachas?

you can only get her in the union events... if you have a union anyway, as she's the release eidolon of that specific event

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 07:15 PM
you can only get her in the union events... if you have a union anyway, as she's the release eidolon of that specific event

Thanks. It's my first day playing so I'm not 100% what that all means, but doing my best to join a Union and figure out how to earn her.

Unregistered
12-13-2018, 07:54 PM
the problem with HRag isnt only coordination within raid participant

BUT, u grind em daily, cz u need alots alots of those magma thingy if u wanna improve ur faring on harder content

AND, u cant predict which raid gonna be failing

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 07:19 AM
Do the Kaiser dragoons in the eido orb shop ever get refilled or is it just one of each available?

lalala
12-14-2018, 07:42 AM
Hi does anyone use Susanoo on DMM? I noticed that she now has increased burst damage on top of increased attack so her damage is sort of on par with Selene the Catwoman when Selene's buffs are applied. Before that she used to really suck. Does anyone know if the buffs are boosted any further when she is AW? Also, who would you awaken first, Satan or Susanoo?

Also a question about Vigor Eidos. Do they have a different atk base from Vigor Weapons or are they basically the same?

Torkov
12-14-2018, 08:14 AM
Do the Kaiser dragoons in the eido orb shop ever get refilled or is it just one of each available?

So far it's only one of each at all.

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 09:42 AM
Hi does anyone use Susanoo on DMM? I noticed that she now has increased burst damage on top of increased attack so her damage is sort of on par with Selene the Catwoman when Selene's buffs are applied. Before that she used to really suck. Does anyone know if the buffs are boosted any further when she is AW? Also, who would you awaken first, Satan or Susanoo?

Also a question about Vigor Eidos. Do they have a different atk base from Vigor Weapons or are they basically the same?

For Susanoo's abi3 (the stacking self buff), awakening raises the assault buff and adds ability performance (+ability damage and soft damage cap). The +40% burst damage per cast remains the same from before to after awakening.

Between Satan and Susanoo, I'd probably awaken Susanoo first. The awakening helps her out a lot; raising her from 'I'm not all that excited about her' to 'seems to be quite worth using as an attacker'.

Vigor type effects stack in the same multiplier. That is, the current version of the damage formula on the wiki has a multiplier that's (1 + ousei effect eidolon effect + vigorous + ousei buff).

nonsensei
12-14-2018, 11:08 AM
Susanoo was crying out for a buff for over a year (I mean the awakened form, let's not even mention the preAW one). She has become a potent damage dealer at her time of AW, but the general meta started shifting towards speed & she once again fell behind. Her nuke has a ridiculously low cap considering her additional ability buff would be there exactly to make that nuke even stronger. At the moment, I need a single or two stacks at worst to reach that cap (or 0 if I'm up against the light rag).

Her rebalance made her pretty viable again. Nuke cap increased a bit & can be further increased with her stacks each giving another 50k, reaching 1m+ with max stacks. Her assault buff becomes 25% each stack, nuke CD gets reset when she bursts & her slow nature is also somewhat fixed with DATA buff from self heal. And also gets burst buff on the stacks as it was mentioned above.

Having that said, as the current things go, I'd probably awaken Satan first unless you already reach 50% def debuff somehow. At the moment, debuffs are still quite valuable & the awakening makes her a pretty fast unit.

As for these vigour & whatnots, those eidolons (if you mean the likes of Fleurety) aren't giving you vigour. Vigour is strictly higher HP -> higher damage effect (and yes, it has its own bracket in calculation). Those eidolons give you special atk as your HP decreases. Special atk effect also has its own bracket, different from vigour.
To put it simply, they're bad, don't bother. Not sure whether they give any bonus to you at 100% HP, but not anything that would be worth it.

And srsly, fk this time-out system. I can't write a single goddamn post without having to relogin to this freakin' site. I feel an extreme urge to just post as unregistered instead.

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 11:25 AM
Fleurety and the like start at +10% special at full HP, scaling up to +50% special when you're practically dead (ie +1% for every 2.5% HP lost).

Hodur/Cyaegha/etc I think actually are +vigor type effects. Those max out at +40% or so at full HP then shrink to 0 by 50% HP.

HugMeTender
12-14-2018, 12:46 PM
Isn’t there a thread for properly enhancing accessories without wasting gems? I can’t seem to find the mofo.

Can someone either point me in the right direction or help me with the proper steps to max an SSR accessory?

Kitty
12-14-2018, 12:47 PM
Susanoo was crying out for a buff for over a year (I mean the awakened form, let's not even mention the preAW one). She has become a potent damage dealer at her time of AW, but the general meta started shifting towards speed & she once again fell behind. Her nuke has a ridiculously low cap considering her additional ability buff would be there exactly to make that nuke even stronger. At the moment, I need a single or two stacks at worst to reach that cap (or 0 if I'm up against the light rag).

Her rebalance made her pretty viable again. Nuke cap increased a bit & can be further increased with her stacks each giving another 50k, reaching 1m+ with max stacks. Her assault buff becomes 25% each stack, nuke CD gets reset when she bursts & her slow nature is also somewhat fixed with DATA buff from self heal. And also gets burst buff on the stacks as it was mentioned above.

Having that said, as the current things go, I'd probably awaken Satan first unless you already reach 50% def debuff somehow. At the moment, debuffs are still quite valuable & the awakening makes her a pretty fast unit.

As for these vigour & whatnots, those eidolons (if you mean the likes of Fleurety) aren't giving you vigour. Vigour is strictly higher HP -> higher damage effect (and yes, it has its own bracket in calculation). Those eidolons give you special atk as your HP decreases. Special atk effect also has its own bracket, different from vigour.
To put it simply, they're bad, don't bother. Not sure whether they give any bonus to you at 100% HP, but not anything that would be worth it.

And srsly, fk this time-out system. I can't write a single goddamn post without having to relogin to this freakin' site. I feel an extreme urge to just post as unregistered instead.

my nigga just click https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/523224438217637892/unknown.png
and u never finna gotta login again

Slashley
12-14-2018, 01:12 PM
Isn’t there a thread for properly enhancing accessories without wasting gems? I can’t seem to find the mofo.I think the general Accessory Quest (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4120-accessory-quests.html) thread had talk about it somewhere...
Can someone either point me in the right direction or help me with the proper steps to max an SSR accessory?Until Gems become a non-issue, do it in two parts. Slam something like 20x level 1 same element SRs into one, then see how much you need to get it to level 50.

I believe this was posted by sanathlig at some point:
SSR 1-50
20 SR to LV32
8 same-element SR20, 7 same-element SR25, 3 same-element SR23, 2 SR20
66000 gemsSome notes I've done for myself:
20 off-element SRs
19x lvl 21 SR same element + 1x lvl 25 same element SR

20x lvl 21 SR off-element
15x level 21 on-element + 1n+1r

Notice that I've never properly mathed it out. Since well... basically all my Accessories are Rs or SRs. SRs are just usually better than SSRs. This will probably change once next rank Accessory quests come out (as we will have reliable access to SSRs instead of like one a week if even that), which could be in like three days.

Also to be noted, you won't need to be stingy with Gems anymore starting from Feb or April. Since maximum amount of Gems you'll be able to spend on Gem Gacha will be capped to 15k a day, even EU players with barely any access to Gem Quests will have plenty of Gems in their disposal.

Kitty
12-14-2018, 01:30 PM
Balance Adjustments 2018

Susanoo
1. Ability "Fury": Burst Performance↑ (Stackable) added; Duration of buffs increased by 5 turns

Susanoo [Awakened]
1. Burst Effect added: Ability "Eclipse Blast Blaze" can be used immediately
2. Ability "Eclipse Blast Blaze": DMG cap increased
3. Ability "Divine Black Blood": Combo Attack Rate↑ added; Duration of buffs increased by 1 turn
4. Ability "Burst of Lunacy": Burst Performance↑ (Stackable) added

[Moonlight Maiden] Tsukuyomi
1. Burst Effect added: Additional Light DMG
2. Assist Ability "Zephyrous Moonlight": "ATK↑" changed to "HP Recovery at end of turn if hit with Dark Attack
3. Ability "Harvest Moon Gem/(+)": Increased strength of Light ATK↑; CD reduced by 2 turns
4. Ability "Moonbeam Arrow": Light RES↓ success rate increased

[Holy Armor of the Battle Maiden] Athena
1. Assist Ability "Fortitude Heart" Added: Fortitude (1 Time) Applied at start of battle
2. Ability "Dauntless Heart/(+)": Effect increase for the Status "Endurance"
[Moonlight Profusion] Artemis
1. Burst Effect added: Burst Gauge↑
2. Ability "Forced Pid Fire": DMG cap increased
3. Ability "Ronpot Support": Buffs apply to self + 1 ally

Nike [Unleashed]
1. Burst Effect added: All Allies' Water ATK↑
2. Assist Ability "Aqua Bit": All Allies' DEF↑
3. Ability "Hydoor Shot": DEF↓ increased from 10% to 15%; CD reduced by 2 turns
4. Ability "Hydoor Shot(+)": DEF↓ increased from 15% to 20%; CD reduced by 2 turns
5. Ability "Deia Wing/(+)": Burst Gauge↑ added
6. Ability "Recovery Phaser": CD reduced by 1 turn

Minerva
1. Assist Ability "All-Out Devotion": Recoil damage taken if triggered
2. Assist Ability "Graceful Wind's Divine Blessing" added: HP gradually recovers
3. Ability "Plume Breeze/(+)": Recoil Damage removed; CD reduced by 3 turns; Duration reduced by 1 turn
4. Ability "Superior Amichele/(+)": Recoil Damage removed; Affliction RES↑ increased; CD reduced by 3 turns; Duration reduced by 1 turn
5. Ability "Anima Split": Recoil Damage removed; Wind ATK↑ increased; CD reduced by 3 turns; Duration reduced by 1 turn

Shiva [Awakened]
1. Burst Effect: Ability DMG↑ performance increased

10000x thanks to mad fucking lad and god J-Star for translating this, all creds to him :love:

HugMeTender
12-14-2018, 01:55 PM
Since maximum amount of Gems you'll be able to spend on Gem Gacha will be capped to 15k a day, even EU players with barely any access to Gem Quests will have plenty of Gems in their disposal.

I just cried a little bit.

MagicSpice
12-14-2018, 04:46 PM
Balance Adjustments 2018

Susanoo
1. Ability "Fury": Burst Performance↑ (Stackable) added; Duration of buffs increased by 5 turns

Susanoo [Awakened]
1. Burst Effect added: Ability "Eclipse Blast Blaze" can be used immediately
2. Ability "Eclipse Blast Blaze": DMG cap increased
3. Ability "Divine Black Blood": Combo Attack Rate↑ added; Duration of buffs increased by 1 turn
4. Ability "Burst of Lunacy": Burst Performance↑ (Stackable) added

[Moonlight Maiden] Tsukuyomi
1. Burst Effect added: Additional Light DMG
2. Assist Ability "Zephyrous Moonlight": "ATK↑" changed to "HP Recovery at end of turn if hit with Dark Attack
3. Ability "Harvest Moon Gem/(+)": Increased strength of Light ATK↑; CD reduced by 2 turns
4. Ability "Moonbeam Arrow": Light RES↓ success rate increased

[Holy Armor of the Battle Maiden] Athena
1. Assist Ability "Fortitude Heart" Added: Fortitude (1 Time) Applied at start of battle
2. Ability "Dauntless Heart/(+)": Effect increase for the Status "Endurance"
[Moonlight Profusion] Artemis
1. Burst Effect added: Burst Gauge↑
2. Ability "Forced Pid Fire": DMG cap increased
3. Ability "Ronpot Support": Buffs apply to self + 1 ally

Nike [Unleashed]
1. Burst Effect added: All Allies' Water ATK↑
2. Assist Ability "Aqua Bit": All Allies' DEF↑
3. Ability "Hydoor Shot": DEF↓ increased from 10% to 15%; CD reduced by 2 turns
4. Ability "Hydoor Shot(+)": DEF↓ increased from 15% to 20%; CD reduced by 2 turns
5. Ability "Deia Wing/(+)": Burst Gauge↑ added
6. Ability "Recovery Phaser": CD reduced by 1 turn

Minerva
1. Assist Ability "All-Out Devotion": Recoil damage taken if triggered
2. Assist Ability "Graceful Wind's Divine Blessing" added: HP gradually recovers
3. Ability "Plume Breeze/(+)": Recoil Damage removed; CD reduced by 3 turns; Duration reduced by 1 turn
4. Ability "Superior Amichele/(+)": Recoil Damage removed; Affliction RES↑ increased; CD reduced by 3 turns; Duration reduced by 1 turn
5. Ability "Anima Split": Recoil Damage removed; Wind ATK↑ increased; CD reduced by 3 turns; Duration reduced by 1 turn

Shiva [Awakened]
1. Burst Effect: Ability DMG↑ performance increased

10000x thanks to mad fucking lad and god J-Star for translating this, all creds to him :love:

And this is when for Nutaku side?

Cause I'm gonna enjoy that for susanoo and tsukiyomi

Ikki
12-14-2018, 04:49 PM
And this is when for Nutaku side?

Cause I'm gonna enjoy that for susanoo and tsukiyomi

The same year behind we've always been.

Kitty
12-14-2018, 05:07 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/523289697502625802/unknown.png

oh shit someone other than autocrimson is red smh

Unregistered
12-14-2018, 05:10 PM
So the future meta is gotta go fast and faster and faster and faster

MagicSpice
12-14-2018, 06:15 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/523289697502625802/unknown.png

oh shit someone other than autocrimson is red smh

Yeah, cause someone with like 7 green bars apparently can make me lose 4 if they downvote me.

That came from the FKG side cause someone thought my comment was offensive.

Honestly, there shouldn't even be a rep system unless only mods can use it...

The same year behind we've always been.

And by then, will likely have better than tsukiyomi or we'll see a ton more debuff resistant enemies...

So the future meta is gotta go fast and faster and faster and faster

The meta always seemed like it was "kill before getting killed".

The way it changed is how you do it, cause it's already starting to shift given some enemies have high debuff resist so you'll need to rely on bursts, buffs, and raw damage

Hell, some enemies even shut down heavy tanking... so something like awk gaia with her buffs and Joan's buffs would get bypassed

VeryVoodoo
12-14-2018, 08:05 PM
Isn’t there a thread for properly enhancing accessories without wasting gems? I can’t seem to find the mofo.

Can someone either point me in the right direction or help me with the proper steps to max an SSR accessory?

Here's my easy guide to maxing any SSR acc. Slam 20 Lv.29 SR accs into your Lv1 SSR acc. It becomes maxed Lv. 50 in 1 go.

You're welcome. :silly:

nut
12-14-2018, 11:07 PM
Note that 20 level 29 SR accs have to be same element or enhance material to max level ssr acc in 1 go.

MagicSpice
12-15-2018, 12:27 AM
I just got Artemis with a miracle ticket about 2 hours ago. She does not disappoint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erKt_127u4Y

(spoiler tagged just to condense the post)

Note that 20 level 29 SR accs have to be same element or enhance material to max level ssr acc in 1 go.

meaning roughly 4 days of full AQ4 runs of the same element (since you get 2 SR per run, 3 runs a day).... assuming someone doesn't use anything else, that's 4 weeks for one max lv SSR...

nut
12-15-2018, 02:24 AM
meaning roughly 4 days of full AQ4 runs of the same element (since you get 2 SR per run, 3 runs a day).... assuming someone doesn't use anything else, that's 4 weeks for one max lv SSR...

Indeed, you can only max lv 1 SSR in a month with 2000 gem cost, you got enough 20 srs for all 6 elements in 1 month but those only enough to leveling 20 SRs of 1 element to level 29.
Or you can max level 1 SSR acc in a week with about 175,000 gem or 4 in a month with 700,000 (24,000 gem/day)
Also consider that if you only want to max level 4 SSR accs for example, if you do it with 20 SRs level 29 you have to do 3 AQ4 everyday(105 ap) for 4 months. If you spent 700,000 gem, you can save 3 months which is 9450 ap, you can get over 2 milions gem with that ap during gem quest.

MagicSpice
12-15-2018, 08:18 AM
Indeed, you can only max lv 1 SSR in a month with 2000 gem cost, you got enough 20 srs for all 6 elements in 1 month but those only enough to leveling 20 SRs of 1 element to level 29.
Or you can max level 1 SSR acc in a week with about 175,000 gem or 4 in a month with 700,000 (24,000 gem/day)
Also consider that if you only want to max level 4 SSR accs for example, if you do it with 20 SRs level 29 you have to do 3 AQ4 everyday(105 ap) for 4 months. If you spent 700,000 gem, you can save 3 months which is 9450 ap, you can get over 2 milions gem with that ap during gem quest.

Of course, that's assuming someone isn't like me and actually gets SSR to drop...

My only 3 light SSR came from either light union raid or Acc points...

I seriously hope we get AQ5 soon so it can speed things up. Guaranteed SSR will be a godsend, especially when you get throwaways you don't want cause that's more exp you can use in that case. Not to mention it should feed more than 2 SR a run

I'm barely leveling accessories cause I'm not finding too many I want to keep at this point and the vast bulk is SR...

AutoCrimson
12-15-2018, 08:57 AM
i honestly cant believe u never got ssr acc to drop from aq4, Magic

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 09:37 AM
You’re probably too garbage to handle aq5 magic, stick to aq3.

Cobblemaniac
12-15-2018, 09:46 AM

10 characters

SlickFenix
12-15-2018, 09:53 AM
AQ5 is supposed to come out with next event. We'll see if Originaru Gaimu holds true.

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 10:06 AM
Is there a current meta team for every element and if so what would be the teams?

MagicSpice
12-15-2018, 01:56 PM
Is there a current meta team for every element and if so what would be the teams?

You mean for each element specifically or just the best team among all 6?

VeryVoodoo
12-15-2018, 02:42 PM

I can believe it.

You can't get drops, if you can't complete the stages in the first place. :wink:

Kitty
12-15-2018, 02:54 PM
I can believe it.

You can't get drops, if you can't complete the stages in the first place. :wink:

ohhh shi--

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 05:16 PM
Anyone know the time when gem quest appears daily?

nut
12-15-2018, 08:43 PM
Anyone know the time when gem quest appears daily?

You can check it here under "Guerilla Quests": http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Quests

Cobblemaniac
12-15-2018, 09:22 PM
I can believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCsVOO_3EUU

lalala
12-15-2018, 09:47 PM
Looks like a hundred percent drop rate for at least one SSR on DMM for AQ4. Only done a couple of handfuls of them since I mainly sell accessories for cash for upgrades. AQ4 is like a tower level 10. Would test out the rates on Nutaku but I can't clear AQ1 on it. Mostly for collection purposes.

MagicSpice
12-15-2018, 10:57 PM

that's probably why my gacha luck is better than it should be...

it would be karma...

I can believe it.

i hope that's a joke considering the vid i placed in that spoiler tag a while ago....

Looks like a hundred percent drop rate for at least one SSR on DMM for AQ4. Only done a couple of handfuls of them since I mainly sell accessories for cash for upgrades. AQ4 is like a tower level 10. Would test out the rates on Nutaku but I can't clear AQ1 on it. Mostly for collection purposes.

i wish that was the case here....

i know AQ5 guarantees one SSR a run when it comes out and AQ6 will guarantee two a run.

Did nobody see this below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erKt_127u4Y

I reposted it again....

it's an AQ4 clear in less than 7 mins. may nto be the fastest, but i'm sure it's AQ5 viable (especially with a grid packing nearly 130% assault, nearly 100% defender, and gets an extra 30% light attack from Herc's axe).

Unregistered
12-15-2018, 11:15 PM
You mean for each element specifically or just the best team among all 6?

I meant for each element.

AutoCrimson
12-16-2018, 04:55 AM
Magic, if its ur vid - i hope u progressed much since the time it was shoot

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 05:28 AM
Magic, if its ur vid - i hope u progressed much since the time it was shoot

what, you mean a day ago?

how is a 51k power team with nearly 130% assault, nearly 100% defender, and 70% light attack (without friend help) considered weak?

and that's considering i haven't finished leveling artemis who's nearly lv60 right now... (with it being sunday so exp quests are open all day.

and then add on the fact that i'm packing TEN light SSR.... there's no way in hell i should have trouble with dark AQ5, and likely not the others... especially considering i can solo both fire and light catastrophe with them (and i haven't tried the others, but will get to it).

i'm sorry, but if that's considered too weak here, then that is some seriously elitist thinking....

Somebody seriously enlighten me here, how is AQ5 so difficult that an element with that much (and never takes weakness damage outside of phantom element) gonna have trouble?

AutoCrimson
12-16-2018, 05:44 AM
tell me one thing, why going light acc with light team?

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 05:46 AM
tell me one thing, why going light acc with light team?

I could do AQ4 with dark (but sure as hell not AQ5 with my dark team), but light is easily my most powerful team and only fire can come close in damage so why not use the light team?

Cobblemaniac
12-16-2018, 05:55 AM
what, you mean a day ago?

how is a 51k power team with nearly 130% assault, nearly 100% defender, and 70% light attack (without friend help) considered weak?

and that's considering i haven't finished leveling artemis who's nearly lv60 right now... (with it being sunday so exp quests are open all day.

and then add on the fact that i'm packing TEN light SSR.... there's no way in hell i should have trouble with dark AQ5, and likely not the others... especially considering i can solo both fire and light catastrophe with them (and i haven't tried the others, but will get to it).

i'm sorry, but if that's considered too weak here, then that is some seriously elitist thinking....

Somebody seriously enlighten me here, how is AQ5 so difficult that an element with that much (and never takes weakness damage outside of phantom element) gonna have trouble?

That's weak, considering you're a self-proclaimed 2 year veteran who spent... thousands on the game? I'm a dolphin whose expenditure hasn't gone to the point where it can affect my grid and somehow I have 54k atk 143% assault 58% defender... and 2 SRs in my light team. 70% light attack... you mean Herc axe shouldn't be a norm by this point? If you told me how much you spent and how long you played this game, I'd be expecting way more than what I see now.

The only thing so far I've seen you been able to flex confidently are your SSRs... all your other grids are abysmal in their assault values... for a vet. So please, don't go crying on us when we criticise your grid from a vet standpoint, and then start lashing out when we don't give you the treatment you seem to desire. You clearly want to be treated like a vet over here, but you're not acting, or showing us the part. It's all empty talk.

AutoCrimson
12-16-2018, 05:56 AM
then, my logic chain of "he went with light team, means his dark is fked, means he need to progress more" is right, ye?

i never said anything 'bout your light team in my original message

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 07:43 AM
Hello,

Is anyone have a table/plan for enhancing skill from 21 to 30 ? I already checked JP wiki, but only up to slv 20 and their current one.

Thanks in advance

Slashley
12-16-2018, 08:06 AM
I at least haven't made one, since I just use Calc.exe and use whatever I have available for me.

It's 20 points per skill level required (so 21 -> 22 is 21*20 = 420). 420 just happens to be 140*3, which means that three SR4s will do the trick without any waste.
Reminder:
Rs 10 points
R Grail3 60 points
SR2 70 points
SR4 140 points
SR Grail5 250 points
SSR2 99999999 points (I forget what it actually is, but it's enough for 29 -> 30 by itself).

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 08:08 AM
Enhancing from 21 to 30 is just the same pattern as earlier levels, just + 2 more Rs per skill level up.

So basically:

20 -> 21 : 2 slv14 SRs + 12 Rs
21 -> 22 : 3 slv14 SRs
22 -> 23 : 3 slv14 SRs + 2 Rs
... etc.
Maybe a slv 2 SSR fodder at the end (29 -> 30) for the most possible effect.

As an aside, while I certainly wouldn't call a 51k team "weak", as an old timer myself (started in the first week I think) who has been somewhat neglecting my light grid, I can't help but think that 51k does seem rather low, especially if you're going to be maining an element. For comparison purposes, my Light team is my 3rd team, using a full event weapon grid (aside from soul weapon ofc) and 2 SRs (why it's my 3rd team), and it's rated at 57k with 145 assault, 63 defender. Even the horror that is the fire grid (by far my worst) is still rated at 55k. I can only think it's because you've put no effort into raising the bonuses (+99s) on your weapons/eidolons, and while they might seem like a very small bonus at first, they can quickly add up to a lot of atk, which is especially important when your grid is strong (since it multiplies the effect). If you're going to main an element you really need to put in that effort, because you're going to need everything you can get to overcome the benefits of elemental advantage.

Gludateton
12-16-2018, 08:19 AM
SSR2 99999999 points (I forget what it actually is, but it's enough for 29 -> 30 by itself).
SSR Weapon is 350 per slvl until skill leveling overhaul.
Also, statistically it is worth it to enhance R grails up 4 slvl (I am not doing it myself though, I hate luck based shit).

nut
12-16-2018, 08:21 AM
Hello,

Is anyone have a table/plan for enhancing skill from 21 to 30 ? I already checked JP wiki, but only up to slv 20 and their current one.

Thanks in advance

I made this one for my self so it doesn't look professional or anything but you could have a look at it, (Rs6 mean r grail level 3, SRs14 mean SR weapon level 4, SRs25 mean SR grail level 5), this for use as little Rs as possible.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qq5Rc2iWeZIVdLBWEOh1e5kILDuwFFIRBkWn3wUHhJk/edit?usp=sharing
Just remember that with SSR weapon each level need 2x current level Rs, like this one need 18 Rs to level up and you could replace Rs weapon with grail or SRs weapon according to their value.

Slashley
12-16-2018, 08:32 AM
--
For comparison purposes, my Light team is my 3rd team, using a full event weapon grid (aside from soul weapon ofc) and 2 SRs (why it's my 3rd team), and it's rated at 57k with 145 assault, 63 defender. Even the horror that is the fire grid (by far my worst) is still rated at 55k.--Define "rated"? The sword icon at the top?

That thing is quite pointless. I find it much more efficient to just use what your profile page displays - your Soul's stats. Even that isn't a reliable meter of your damage output, but I do find it much more useful and closer to the truth. It's also visible to others. Just remember to reduce the number by 2500 if Herc and 4000 if Arthur.

Gludateton
12-16-2018, 08:48 AM
That's average team's total power, so basically (sum of party members HP + sum of party members ATK)/7.
It's not that bad, because it includes both accessories equipped and Kamihime innate HP and ATK. So if only thing you are interested in weapon/eidolons grids (HP and ATK stats, no slvls) checking profile information is better, if you want overall information about team (also no slvls) then sword thingy is better. And I mean as a just number, in profile you can see whole team, so it's more information than any number.

Kitty
12-16-2018, 09:30 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/523899254251716629/2018-12-16_16-27-42.png
i love herc...

lalala
12-16-2018, 10:41 AM
That's weak, considering you're a self-proclaimed 2 year veteran who spent... thousands on the game? I'm a dolphin whose expenditure hasn't gone to the point where it can affect my grid and somehow I have 54k atk 143% assault 58% defender... and 2 SRs in my light team. 70% light attack... you mean Herc axe shouldn't be a norm by this point? If you told me how much you spent and how long you played this game, I'd be expecting way more than what I see now.

The only thing so far I've seen you been able to flex confidently are your SSRs... all your other grids are abysmal in their assault values... for a vet. So please, don't go crying on us when we criticise your grid from a vet standpoint, and then start lashing out when we don't give you the treatment you seem to desire. You clearly want to be treated like a vet over here, but you're not acting, or showing us the part. It's all empty talk.

What? You mean you only have *that* much more firepower than MagicSpice? Here I was thinking you were a super DMM vet...

And I don't think he means to show off. It isn't just about raw stats after all but finding out how you can hack at it with less than optimal resources. As for having a sizable collection of SSRs, it's nice to have a little bit of spare cash to spend on the game, no? I wonder if there are so many dolphins here, how come there is so much focus on optimal teams rather than actual game strategy?

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 12:01 PM
Honestly, I'm not trying to show off. And granted my grid could still have more assault, keep in mind i got 18 weapon skill effects (19 on herc). Assault isn't the only means of measuring your grid's output, it's only the main one.

And yeah, I have been playing since the game's release, but I also don't "no-life" the game. I do have a full time job, play multiple games, all while designing my own game. If all that time was redirected towards this game, none of my grids would have anything less than skill lv20 SSR, with roughly 80-90% of them being lv125 or higher.

If there's anything truly notable, it's the Kamihime, cause given grid that grid comparison I got, it's safe to assume that others are packing between the same assault up to 30% more on here on their best grids, but I completely eclipse them on defender. So power ratings aside, the grids are more or less in the same general area. That's where the Kamihime you have kick in and I mentioned the amount of SSR I got. That isn't to show off, that's stating that I do have options.

And come on, with my teams, AQ4 lasts around 7 mins or less against me (with dark lasting less than 5), and that's with a nearly optimal run. Am I really gonna have trouble with AQ5 like that, especially considering that I don't even need to heal in AQ4 when I do things right... or is someone trying to tell me that AQ5 is on par with tower floor 15 or something?

Also, "lashing out even though I deserve it?". I'm sorry, I'm still not convinced about something. So what, am I supposed to sit there and take it like a masochist? I want answers, so no. I said it before, but that mindset is bad for forums that try to help people, cause that comes off as "I'm right no matter what" without trying to even give the others a chance to at least put out their ideas or concerns. You're not being helpful like that, you're being forceful and in this type of game, rng can still give a middle finger to most statements anyway. Like I said, I have those SSR... some players don't have ANY SSR on some teams and because they're free, they won't even get the miracle ticket, much less anything else.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Define "rated"? The sword icon at the top?

That thing is quite pointless. I find it much more efficient to just use what your profile page displays - your Soul's stats. Even that isn't a reliable meter of your damage output, but I do find it much more useful and closer to the truth. It's also visible to others. Just remember to reduce the number by 2500 if Herc and 4000 if Arthur.

When only 1 number is given, I can only think of that as the number in question, and that average team power is honestly quite a solid indicator of overall team power if given along with assault and defense modifiers. It's not perfect, but quite reliable. Your approach, on the other hand, actually has a fairly big flaw, it heavily overvalues the soul's stats. This means you're not accounting at all for accessories on kamis, the actual rarity of kamis (a bunch of SRs aren't going to compete well against a bunch of SSRs), nor do you know what type of weapons are in the grid and thus doesn't account for their type bonuses. For example, there's a real good chance that dark grids are running a bunch of axes (from UE), which would gives a huge boost to arthur/herc, but not to pluto/berith... etc. If the team had a couple of SRs as well, then that team would be significantly under performing if you just rely on the soul's exaggerated stats. Conversely, if you're running a bunch of SSRs that were decked out with good accessories and weapons that fits them, and then use Shingen to boost them, that team then would dramatically overperform those stats.

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 12:11 PM
When only 1 number is given, I can only think of that as the number in question, and that average team power is honestly quite a solid indicator of overall team power if given along with assault and defense modifiers. It's not perfect, but quite reliable. Your approach, on the other hand, actually has a fairly big flaw, it heavily overvalues the soul's stats. This means you're not accounting at all for accessories on kamis, the actual rarity of kamis (a bunch of SRs aren't going to compete well against a bunch of SSRs), nor do you know what type of weapons are in the grid and thus doesn't account for their type bonuses. For example, there's a real good chance that dark grids are running a bunch of axes (from UE), which would gives a huge boost to arthur/herc, but not to pluto/berith... etc. If the team had a couple of SRs as well, then that team would be significantly under performing if you just rely on the soul's exaggerated stats. Conversely, if you're running a bunch of SSRs that were decked out with good accessories and weapons that fits them, and then use Shingen to boost them, that team then would dramatically overperform those stats.

Then just wait until we can get phantom weapons, a lot more vigor weapons, and be able to get set effects from accessories...

There really is a lot under the hood for a team and I can completely agree with this

I even got asked the other day as to why my teams show 6.5k-8.2k HP, but in battle, it's 13k-16k. It's cause the stats menus don't show defender.

VeryVoodoo
12-16-2018, 12:30 PM
And come on, with my teams, AQ4 lasts around 7 mins or less against me (with dark lasting less than 5), and that's with a nearly optimal run. Am I really gonna have trouble with AQ5 like that, especially considering that I don't even need to heal in AQ4 when I do things right... or is someone trying to tell me that AQ5 is on par with tower floor 15 or something?

Tower floor 15 actually wasn't even the least bit difficult. I don't know if you've actually reached floor 15 or cleared it, so it's possible you're just speculating on it being hard. In fact, none of the floors in tower were hard by themselves (at least shouldn't be for vets). The only hard thing about the tower is the fact that it limits/locks hime selections. So it's actually that lock on himes that artificially inflates Tower difficulty, especially for those that may not have high hime counts to begin with. For anyone that buys all those monthly SSR-guaranteeds and has whaled up their hime counts, the Tower should basically just be a walk in the park.

As for AQ5s, I have no experience with them currently, but looking at it purely on paper, it seems more challenging than any one specific floor from the tower. Anyway, hopefully AQ5s pop in after today's maintenance like they should, and I get to experience them first-hand finally. :grin:

tidalwake
12-16-2018, 12:38 PM
What element is the next tower going to be? I should probably start leveling up my himes now so I'm not unprepared again

VeryVoodoo
12-16-2018, 12:41 PM
What element is the next tower going to be? I should probably start leveling up my himes now so I'm not unprepared again

Water. So you will need to prepare your Thunder himes.

A quick look on JP wiki is all you needed to answer questions like this. >_>

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 02:19 PM
Tower floor 15 actually wasn't even the least bit difficult

Assuming one has the team for that... vet or not.

Water is one of my weakest teams, but light can make up for it (minus not having the element advantage).

Say someone's best team is wind... Phlox tower floors would ruin them.

Just cause it's easy for one person doesn't mean it's easy for everyone. You can have the same exact grid, but different Kamihime or accessories. Some floors on the tower actually are challenging but doable. Floor 13 comes to mind with a lot of players (which is why it gets nerfed in later towers with floor 15 getting buffed). And tower enemies are actually designed specifically to give more trouble than they should. A look at a lot of bursts and triggers that enemies had can verify this.

But like you said, I haven't experienced AQ5 firsthand (I'm sure almost all of us on this forum hasn't). We'll just see when the time comes.

In the end, all that counts is if it's clearable. If someone needs an elixir to pass AQ5 (assuming you can use one there), then they're doing it wrong. Simple as that.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 02:37 PM
Water. So you will need to prepare your Thunder himes.

A quick look on JP wiki is all you needed to answer questions like this. >_>

Water lul.... hey at least we don’t have to worry about debuff resist because 90% of thunder kami don’t have them lol, RIP f2p btw

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Speaking of the water tower, floor 10 will ask for 2 defenders. By then thunder will have access to 4 defenders in tota; 2 SSR/1 SR/1 R. Everyone should at least have the R, Perun, via gem gacha. The sticky point is that if you want to clear 2 defenders and thunder only in one go, you need to have rolled Kingu, Raikou, or Athena. And it's very possible to have never rolled them (as I sure as hell haven't).

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 03:03 PM
Assuming one has the team for that... vet or not.

Water is one of my weakest teams, but light can make up for it (minus not having the element advantage).

Say someone's best team is wind... Phlox tower floors would ruin them.

Just cause it's easy for one person doesn't mean it's easy for everyone. You can have the same exact grid, but different Kamihime or accessories. Some floors on the tower actually are challenging but doable. Floor 13 comes to mind with a lot of players (which is why it gets nerfed in later towers with floor 15 getting buffed). And tower enemies are actually designed specifically to give more trouble than they should. A look at a lot of bursts and triggers that enemies had can verify this.

But like you said, I haven't experienced AQ5 firsthand (I'm sure almost all of us on this forum hasn't). We'll just see when the time comes.

In the end, all that counts is if it's clearable. If someone needs an elixir to pass AQ5 (assuming you can use one there), then they're doing it wrong. Simple as that.

Tbh you are talking BS!
I am pretty sure you have way more water SSR than me. But you just didnt prepare your fucking grid for Tower.
And I am sure you know the first Tower is fire. You had enough time to prepare your grid for that shit.
Just because your "light" team is strong af... nobodoy cares, dark Tower will come in a year. What has your light to do with fire Tower? Besides F15.

One of my Union members has 2 water SSR and he managed till F15, though he fucked up F15 but still... and he started 7 months ago.

Thats just a fucking excuse... "My water is weak" ... Don't cry, if a guy with 2 water SSR and who started 7 months ago, can get till F15, then your tower result is just pathetic in my eyes.
And no he dosen't have a Rudra.
If you think you are right, then show us in the next Tower that you can do it... you have more than a month time to get your thunder grid ready.

Gludateton
12-16-2018, 04:15 PM
Tbh you are talking BS!
I am pretty sure you have way more water SSR than me. But you just didnt prepare your fucking grid for Tower.
And I am sure you know the first Tower is fire. You had enough time to prepare your grid for that shit.
Just because your "light" team is strong af... nobodoy cares, dark Tower will come in a year. What has your light to do with fire Tower? Besides F15.

One of my Union members has 2 water SSR and he managed till F15, though he fucked up F15 but still... and he started 7 months ago.

Thats just a fucking excuse... "My water is weak" ... Don't cry, if a guy with 2 water SSR and who started 7 months ago, can get till F15, then your tower result is just pathetic in my eyes.
If you think you are right, then show us in the next Tower that you can do it... you have more than a month time to get your thunder grid ready.

Now then, Magic was 'attacking' the statement of "Tower floor 15 actually wasn't even the least bit difficult", so ask your Union Member that didn't clear it if 15F is difficult or not (that was the point).
And hell... yes, he could do this if he wanted (enhanced his grid), but what if he has better things to do ?
Also, apparently people in top 50 didn't clear 15F, so it definitely is not difficult.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 04:21 PM
I recently pulled Neptune. Am i missing something because she seems pretty bad. Like sub team at best.

My water team is: Aphro, Cthulhu, Shiva, and Triton.

Gludateton
12-16-2018, 04:26 PM
You are not missing anything, she's not great unless you have luck and she doesn't get hit. She will get some serious buffs that will make her more viable, but in general she's pretty risky pick (can deal serious damage in right conditions, but if things go wrong she's lackluster at least).

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 06:01 PM
Tbh you are talking BS!

-Only has Aphrodite, Saraswati, and Snow Raphael. In fact, I got screenshots of my water kami here:

11796 11797

-focused on mainly building one team (though did spread to fire and wind when they started coming up. Guess what, THAT WAS A SUGGESTION A FEW PEOPLE ON HERE GAVE ME

-7+ months doesn't mean crap if you can't/don't play the game most of the time. Not everyone can devote all their time to just one game and if you do somehow manage to put a lot of time and effort into this despite doing multiple things, then kudos... but I'M. NOT. YOU.

-oh, your union member screwed up floor 15 meaning they got 14 floors cleared? So did I. And i used that "weak water grid" up til floor 10 to do so. Then I used fire til the last day after that, then finished my last two keys with light.

-oh, dark tower is a long ways away.... NOT WORRIED ABOUT ELEMENT ADVANTAGE MISSION MEDALS WHEN I DON'T HAVE OPTIMAL KAMI. cause honestly, my previous tower run still got 11k medals... looks like i'm doing something right if i still made enough medals to get the brick...

-that union member doesn't have Rudra, but do they have any gacha eidolons as a main? you do know they can go higher than 40% right? and with a skill lv20 relic weapon and someone like a lv100 Fafnir, you got 90% elemental attack right there without a friend eidolon anyway. Even doing something like Tiamat with a soul weapon is still 70% when you cap both.

-yeah, i can get thunder ready.... still dealing with this as my kami so let me know if this is still promising enough to clear all 15 floors WITH ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE or I'm going back to using my light teams again on the higher floors:

11798 11799

so again, if i'm still doing the objective (which honestly for tower is to get 10k+ medals each time), who gives a shit? My only issue with accessory quests anyway is that a fucking platinum chest won't drop for shit. cause that light team that so many want to shit on so badly around here, they're clearing ALL 7 DAYS OF AQ4 IN ROUGHLY 7 MINS OR LESS. CLEARING. IS. NOT. AN. ISSUE. Not sure why there's such a damn elitist stigma around here where you have to have 60k atk rating and do like 10 mil damage bursts or something. I want to CLEAR CONTENT, not make it my bitch. Save that power hungry BS for players that actually want to top leaderboards. I just want the good event stuff, and then to move on.

seriously, this crap is getting really out of hand. not even gonna bring this up anymore cause it's really going too damn far

Dejnov
12-16-2018, 06:39 PM
So I have two elements that are my strongest teams, so far. I'm looking to awaken my first hime ever and I have a lot of choices. Ultimately, I'll be able to awaken more than one, but for now I'm looking to awaken the hime I'll be playing with the most. Which also means, I'm trying to figure out whether I should main Dark or Light on a regular basis going into most battles. I also just spent my MTix (on Sol) so I'm done until the next pull...

My current Dark Team:
Has about 32.4k Atk
SSRs: Hades, Chernobog, Osiris, Satan, and Susanoo (reserve)
SRs: Eligos
Soul: Hercules with Axe (zero stars)
Grid: 9 Atk, 1 Defender. 3 SSRs and 7 SRs all around Slvl 12-14

My current Light Team:
Has about 30.5 Atk
SSRs: Michael, Sol, and Light Satan
SRs: Sati and Uranus (reserve)
Rs: Caspiel
Grid: 6 Atk, 1 Defender. 1 SSR and 6 SRs all around Slvl 10-12

As you can see, both grids and teams are still a work in progress. While the current YuleGoat event will get me to a 9 Light grid (with just 1 other weapon), I still need to spend all items getting the grid up to Slvl 20 and also do the Rag battles to get 3 more copies of the Light or Dark Axe for a full Hercules weapon. I don't mind MTix again for Light to get a full SSR team, but that will be within the next 3-4 months timeframe (but I'm just fine with waiting also).

So which team do I take to make my main and which hime do I awaken?

DEJNOV

Dais
12-16-2018, 07:10 PM
So I have two elements that are my strongest teams, so far. I'm looking to awaken my first hime ever and I have a lot of choices. Ultimately, I'll be able to awaken more than one, but for now I'm looking to awaken the hime I'll be playing with the most. Which also means, I'm trying to figure out whether I should main Dark or Light on a regular basis going into most battles. I also just spent my MTix (on Sol) so I'm done until the next pull...

My current Dark Team:
Has about 32.4k Atk
SSRs: Hades, Chernobog, Osiris, Satan, and Susanoo (reserve)
SRs: Eligos
Grid: 9 Atk, 1 Defender. 3 SSRs and 7 SRs all around Slvl 12-14

My current Light Team:
Has about 30.5 Atk
SSRs: Michael, Sol, and Light Satan
SRs: Sati and Uranus (reserve)
Rs: Caspiel
Grid: 6 Atk, 1 Defender. 1 SSR and 6 SRs all around Slvl 10-12

As you can see, both grids and teams are still a work in progress. While the current YuleGoat event will get me to a 9 Light grid (with just 1 other weapon), I still need to spend all items getting the grid up to Slvl 20 and also do the Rag battles to get 3 more copies of the Light or Dark Axe for a full Hercules weapon. I don't mind MTix again for Light to get a full SSR team, but that will be within the next 3-4 months timeframe (but I'm just fine with waiting also).

So which team do I take to make my main and which hime do I awaken?

DEJNOV

I'm a noob, but I'm assuming the one you have a better or 100% eidolon for? Dark and Light teams compliment each other for farming accessories/content I guess.

Aidoru
12-16-2018, 07:14 PM
Micheal will likely have her awakening in January, unless they delay it a month like DMM did, then February. Unless you're confident you can get another 3 full eyes by then, I'd save for her, that is if you're going light. If you're still struggling to clear content, then Sol.

If dark then Satan so you can reach -50% def down with Hercules using her ax at max break. If you plan to draw the upcoming gacha and manage get Dark Amaterasu, if she's available, or Samuel, that might change.

Cobblemaniac
12-16-2018, 07:33 PM
What? You mean you only have *that* much more firepower than MagicSpice? Here I was thinking you were a super DMM vet...

And I don't think he means to show off. It isn't just about raw stats after all but finding out how you can hack at it with less than optimal resources. As for having a sizable collection of SSRs, it's nice to have a little bit of spare cash to spend on the game, no? I wonder if there are so many dolphins here, how come there is so much focus on optimal teams rather than actual game strategy?

Ah, but first have some context, he's a 2 year old vet compared to my one year old account. You may get the impression that I'm a super DMM vet because I talk a lot of future DMM content... but that's the power of future sight when taco is behind by 1 year. And that I talk to players who also know about the DMM future. Doesn't mean I have to have a godly grid.

Friendly reminder that the light grid I have is pretty much the best an f2p player might get for now... give or take another +/-10 % assault and +/-10-15% defender. Dolphins don't usually get enough to significantly influence their grid either. Spice on the other hand... well you ask him how much he spent.

And for more context, we are indeed talking about a guy who does whale, who does actually do videos (quite frankly, crazy long ones) on the game, but somehow lacks the resources and the knowledge about the game? I do struggle to understand how RNG can fuck one over so hard for him to have less than optimal resources after spending thousands on the game.

Also... optimal teams are strategy. You can argue work with what you have, but ultimately the meta teams still win. Welcome to gacha games. We have cookies.

-Only has Aphrodite, Saraswati, and Snow Raphael. In fact, I got screenshots of my water kami here:

11796 11797

-focused on mainly building one team (though did spread to fire and wind when they started coming up. Guess what, THAT WAS A SUGGESTION A FEW PEOPLE ON HERE GAVE ME

-7+ months doesn't mean crap if you can't/don't play the game most of the time. Not everyone can devote all their time to just one game and if you do somehow manage to put a lot of time and effort into this despite doing multiple things, then kudos... but I'M. NOT. YOU.

-oh, your union member screwed up floor 15 meaning they got 14 floors cleared? So did I. And i used that "weak water grid" up til floor 10 to do so. Then I used fire til the last day after that, then finished my last two keys with light.

-oh, dark tower is a long ways away.... NOT WORRIED ABOUT ELEMENT ADVANTAGE MISSION MEDALS WHEN I DON'T HAVE OPTIMAL KAMI. cause honestly, my previous tower run still got 11k medals... looks like i'm doing something right if i still made enough medals to get the brick...

-that union member doesn't have Rudra, but do they have any gacha eidolons as a main? you do know they can go higher than 40% right? and with a skill lv20 relic weapon and someone like a lv100 Fafnir, you got 90% elemental attack right there without a friend eidolon anyway. Even doing something like Tiamat with a soul weapon is still 70% when you cap both.

-yeah, i can get thunder ready.... still dealing with this as my kami so let me know if this is still promising enough to clear all 15 floors WITH ELEMENTAL ADVANTAGE or I'm going back to using my light teams again on the higher floors:

11798 11799

so again, if i'm still doing the objective (which honestly for tower is to get 10k+ medals each time), who gives a shit? My only issue with accessory quests anyway is that a fucking platinum chest won't drop for shit. cause that light team that so many want to shit on so badly around here, they're clearing ALL 7 DAYS OF AQ4 IN ROUGHLY 7 MINS OR LESS. CLEARING. IS. NOT. AN. ISSUE. Not sure why there's such a damn elitist stigma around here where you have to have 60k atk rating and do like 10 mil damage bursts or something. I want to CLEAR CONTENT, not make it my bitch. Save that power hungry BS for players that actually want to top leaderboards. I just want the good event stuff, and then to move on.

seriously, this crap is getting really out of hand. not even gonna bring this up anymore cause it's really going too damn far

:think:

If your concern is clearing content then I can put it to you this way, your grid won't save you from future content. Hell, even I'm sure mine won't. You can just start burning in... 4 months then.

Then again, you don't seem to understand that clearing content means you actually do something like touch 15F tower. Getting 10k medals is a goal to improve, not a "Oh I got this amount of things I cleared the game!" kind of deal. What you want is to scrape by the game. Don't mix the 2 together.

Then if you tell me that's end game content and not worth clearing... does anything more need to be said?

Moar edits: The baseline I want to say is this, your grids are not strong. You want to know what the problem I have with you is? It's that you continue trying to justify why having bad grids is ok in this game for everyone.

"Hell, the floor 11 enemies gave my best fire teams some trouble to the point of where I had actually died in a run. Granted they had about 90% assault, but they can still self buff like crazy and with a friend belial each attempt, I had 160% elem atk" - tower thread

"i might be considered a whale.... but doesn't help unless my water team is capable of smashing GO.... more so, i'm still missing some strong water hime like Cthulhu..." - also tower thread

You see the issues I'm seeing? It gives me the impression that you're saying "I have a trash grid, but it's ok as long as I have xx and x." It feels delusional to me. You already lost, you know the issue, yet you actively avoid the problem with your own justifications. And worse, those same justifications begin to creep into your advice for other players. I've seen it, I'm sure a bunch of other players have.

Kitty
12-16-2018, 08:52 PM
i wonder if anyone actually expects anyone to read this shit

Cobblemaniac
12-16-2018, 08:55 PM

Tfw when they actually do. We all got too much time on our hands

Dais
12-16-2018, 08:55 PM

Nice spoiler

MagicSpice
12-16-2018, 09:12 PM
okay, just to really compare then, what is everyone's best teams at?

I'm talking SSR kami available, total power, weapon skill effects, and eidolons. accessories is the biggest thing that might be RNG but include that too.

cause now that I took the time to spike Artemis up to lv80, i've now cracked 52k power total but nothing else changed for my light team. Still sitting with Sol, Michael, Artemis, Tsukiyomi, Raphael, Metatron, Frey, Atum, Vishnu, and Shamash.

As for weapon skills, 128% Assault, 97% defender, herc axe is 1 star (til i get more items to grind more light catastrophe). aside from the one phoenix bow I got (it's skill lv30), all weapons are skill lv 20.

Eidolons are barong MLB (main), echidna MLB, meng huo MLB, huanglong MLB, Tiamat MLB, and God Kaiser Dragoon 1 star.

so by EXACT INFO, how much higher is everyone else on their best grid? cause maybe i'm missing something here, but it seems like everyone here looks at assault and calls it a day (which is why someone on another thread asked for help with GO cause their HP was too low despite having about as assault as me)

we are indeed talking about a guy who does whale, who does actually do videos (quite frankly, crazy long ones) on the game, but somehow lacks the resources and the knowledge about the game?

you do know all the info i'm getting is from what you guys said here or from the JP wiki right?

or are you saying that the info that you're feeding is wrong?

Kitty
12-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Nice spoiler

thx it was a school project
heres a more wholesome spoiler

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuKtJRCWsAkUoM6.jpg:large

Dejnov
12-16-2018, 09:36 PM
Micheal will likely have her awakening in January, unless they delay it a month like DMM did, then February. Unless you're confident you can get another 3 full eyes by then, I'd save for her, that is if you're going light. If you're still struggling to clear content, then Sol.

If dark then Satan so you can reach -50% def down with Hercules using her ax at max break. If you plan to draw the upcoming gacha and manage get Dark Amaterasu, if she's available, or Samuel, that might change.

Is Michael's awakening that great? Or should I awaken Sol?

I'm assuming you're suggesting that making Light my main is a better strategy than being main Dark. Is this true? Is Light a better long term choice than Dark?

Dejnov.

Cobblemaniac
12-16-2018, 10:05 PM

I'm talking SSR kami available, total power, weapon skill effects, and eidolons. accessories is the biggest thing that might be RNG but include that too.

so by EXACT INFO, how much higher is everyone else on their best grid?

Taking pride at its 100% values:

Water: 138% assault 26% defender
Wind: 89% assault 32% defender (has 4 prides lul)
Fire: 115% assault 23% defender
Light: 137% assault 58% defender

Not including other skills. I can't be bothered.

Which I do call weak. It's trash. Utter trash, compared to other top players.

You see? I'm not comparing your grid to anyone at the start. I'm comparing to what it could've been. Using my grid as a reference was only to cement the idea of how disappointing your values actually are because my grid is garbage.

cause now that I took the time to spike Artemis up to lv80, i've now cracked 52k power total but nothing else changed for my light team. Still sitting with Sol, Michael, Artemis, Tsukiyomi, Raphael, Metatron, Frey, Atum, Vishnu, and Shamash.

As for weapon skills, 128% Assault, 97% defender, herc axe is 1 star (til i get more items to grind more light catastrophe). aside from the one phoenix bow I got (it's skill lv30), all weapons are skill lv 20.

Eidolons are barong MLB (main), echidna MLB, meng huo MLB, huanglong MLB, Tiamat MLB, and God Kaiser Dragoon 1 star.

> light main
> only 1 FLB when potentially 4-5 free ones exist
> 1LB Herc axe
> Not enough cores to farm LCat???

cause maybe i'm missing something here, but it seems like everyone here looks at assault and calls it a day (which is why someone on another thread asked for help with GO cause their HP was too low despite having about as assault as me)

Looking at assault over HP is pretty simple. Better kill early then drag out the fight and still be killed. You only need some amount of HP to survive a couple of hits, and then you whale hard on the boss to not get killed. Obviously you're getting bodied if you run only 6.5-8k HP against GO. And obviously the same guy you mentioned didn't have everything fully decked out yet given his later HP bump.

you do know all the info i'm getting is from what you guys said here or from the JP wiki right?

or are you saying that the info that you're feeding is wrong?

I didn't say you were wrong. I said you don't know enough.

And that lack of knowledge is sufficient enough for you to screw up consistently.

I'm assuming you're suggesting that making Light my main is a better strategy than being main Dark. Is this true? Is Light a better long term choice than Dark?

Dejnov.

Mike's AW is godly. She'll be the first reason why light can chain burst like crazy (20BG to all as a burst effect), and therefore the first reason why light's damage output becomes crazy. And that's not including the burst dmg and cap up on her skill 2. Or her 5t DA buff. It's absolutely nuts. That said, Sol AW is still a solid choice for if you struggle to clear content as aidoru mentioned. And if you can get 3 more dragon eyes before Mike AW... might as well do Sol AW right? We've got like 2 more UEs before that for your DE supply.

Light is definitely a better long term choice compared to dark. Dark has pretty borken himes individually, but the main thing holding them back is the lack of synergy. Is dark actually functional? Yes. Yes it is. Is dark at least equal to light on the meta tier list? No, no it isn't.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 10:16 PM

Dejnov.

Sol's awakening basically cranks up her ability to keep you alive longer (her heal gains a regen effect plus removes a second debuff, her dispel gets cooldown reduced by 1, her atk debuff gives you a +healing buff, and her burst gains a +dark resist buff).
Michael's awakening is designed to help speed up/strengthen your offense. Her nuke gives you a +double atk buff. Her +20 burst gauge skill also adds a +burst performance buff (which is both +burst damage and +burst soft damage cap). And the +light atk/+dark resist buff gets cooldown reduced by 2. And her burst effect is another +20 burst gauge.

Generally speaking, the stronger you get, your concerns start shifting away from 'how do I live longer?' to 'survival's not a problem; now how do I beat this thing down faster?'.

No comment on whether you should focus on light or dark.

Xenos
12-16-2018, 10:30 PM
heres a more wholesome spoiler

Thank you for the wholesome spoiler

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 10:30 PM
I will say that someone having one of their grids at 50% after nearly two years is atrocious. That's basically 10 assault (M)'s at lv 4 each. That's gone past casual time expenditure and into active disdain for that grid.

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 10:36 PM

Dejnov.

Mike's AW is godly. She'll be the first reason why light can chain burst like crazy (20BG to all as a burst effect), and therefore the first reason why light's damage output becomes crazy. And that's not including the burst dmg and cap up on her skill 2. Or her 5t DA buff. It's absolutely nuts. That said, Sol AW is still a solid choice for if you struggle to clear content as aidoru mentioned. And if you can get 3 more dragon eyes before Mike AW... might as well do Sol AW right? We've got like 2 more UEs before that for your DE supply.

Light is definitely a better long term choice compared to dark. Dark has pretty borken himes individually, but the main thing holding them back is the lack of synergy. Is dark actually functional? Yes. Yes it is. Is dark at least equal to light on the meta tier list? No, no it isn't.

Sol's awakening basically cranks up her ability to keep you alive longer (her heal gains a regen effect plus removes a second debuff, her dispel gets cooldown reduced by 1, her atk debuff gives you a +healing buff, and her burst gains a +dark resist buff).
Michael's awakening is designed to help speed up/strengthen your offense. Her nuke gives you a +double atk buff. Her +20 burst gauge skill also adds a +burst performance buff (which is both +burst damage and +burst soft damage cap). And the +light atk/+dark resist buff gets cooldown reduced by 2. And her burst effect is another +20 burst gauge.

Generally speaking, the stronger you get, your concerns start shifting away from 'how do I live longer?' to 'survival's not a problem; now how do I beat this thing down faster?'.

No comment on whether you should focus on light or dark.

Just to add to what was already said above, IMO while going towards the Light path seems like the most recommended option, do keep in mind that you still need to keep up your Dark grid to not fall too far behind. Reason is that, everyone is going to have a very painful and agonizing time farming Light magna, the item for unlocking Light hime's accessory slots that is only dropped by Lv90 Light Catastrophe a.k.a. the HARDEST raid in game to date, and still upholds that title even after the release of 3 Lv100 Guardian raids. I see that you've already got Satan, Pluto and Berith. Here's a future recommendation if you're still in game by then: Try get Agaliarept, the ultimate anti-Light tactical weapon for Dark team. Dark weapons won't be a problem by then as long as you don't miss a single UE Darth Axe & Hammer. And you already have most of the handy units for Dark. All you need later is that one final addition and you're all set :thumbsup:

Unregistered
12-16-2018, 10:44 PM
so by EXACT INFO, how much higher is everyone else on their best grid? cause maybe i'm missing something here, but it seems like everyone here looks at assault and calls it a day (which is why someone on another thread asked for help with GO cause their HP was too low despite having about as assault as me)

some fire whel i know hav 200%++ assault bonus from his grid

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 12:03 AM
AQ5 yeet.

Fuck that was 9 characters

Edit: Meanwhile in DMM... AQ7. Yeet.

Dais
12-17-2018, 12:31 AM
It's been 2 months and my thunder team still hasn't gotten an SSR kamihime from 10 chain, lol. SHieeeettt

VeryVoodoo
12-17-2018, 12:45 AM
AQ5 yeet.
[/SIZE]

Damn, t'was a bit underwhelming. :<

Step 1: Just save burst for stage 3
Step 2: It dies
Profit???
Needs moar hp!

Whelp... time to wait for AQ6 quests I guess...

Aidoru
12-17-2018, 12:47 AM
Man, I remember when some unregistered was spouting how much we'd have trouble with AQ5. Guess it really was all talk.

nut
12-17-2018, 12:53 AM
It's been 2 months and my thunder team still hasn't gotten an SSR kamihime from 10 chain, lol. SHieeeettt

2 months? that cute

Dais
12-17-2018, 12:54 AM
2 months? that cute

Forever sr team, whew.

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 01:02 AM
2 months? that cute

Forever sr team, whew.

Cute SR team?

Ignore Hercules

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 01:06 AM
Cute SR team?

Ignore Hercules

Should have used Cagliostro

Dais
12-17-2018, 01:08 AM
Cute SR team?

Ignore Hercules

My SR team isn't even half as cute :angry:

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 01:14 AM
My SR team isn't even half as cute :angry:

Roris banzai

nut
12-17-2018, 01:33 AM
Roris banzai

Roris? meh
oppai banzai

Dais
12-17-2018, 01:35 AM
I put in that new Gryla character, team is a little cuter now.

Gludateton
12-17-2018, 02:16 AM

Hard to say what my best team is, but light is the best in terms of weapon grid (at least for now). wanted to main light long time ago, but got both Light SSRs when I rolled for Water Osiris in October, so...
Anyway, f2p player here, playing for about 1 year (played somewhere around start for 1 month and took long break after).

Kamihime Stats:

Weapons' grid:

Eidolons' grid:

Assault 118.5, Defender 45, Light ATK 75 from eido and axe. Many things to improve here, but I generally enhance my grids depending on events and I am lazy as hell (so I didn't even put second UE staff in grid, because it's not slvled).

nut
12-17-2018, 02:26 AM
Man, I remember when some unregistered was spouting how much we'd have trouble with AQ5. Guess it really was all talk.

See some people here said even some veteran can't do AQ5 make me nervous but turn out it isn't that hard, the second boss is troublesome but the final boss is just punchbag, if it can't burst, it's dead.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/463494362257424385/524154897093099530/unknown.png

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 03:14 AM
See some people here said even some veteran can't do AQ5 make me nervous but turn out it isn't that hard, the second boss is troublesome but the final boss is just punchbag, if it can't burst, it's dead.Well, wasn't that exactly supposed to be the difficulty? If it DOES burst, YOU WILL DIE. Unless you have 90%+ damage cut up. Rage or not, debuffs or not, 90% or 95% or 100% damage cut or you WILL DIE. Seeing as you got the Stun on the very last turn, it doesn't seem like you had a lot of extra time either.

Well, will get to test things out later today.

-- Slashley

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 03:32 AM
Some question:

1.Was Ra just a below average Fire SSR kamihime? Her skill wasn't really that impressive at all.

2. How was the Thunder meta right now? I have Mammon, Brahma, Athena, Jupiter and some SR. Was it worth investing?

3.Was upcoming Ragnarok raid have anything special compare to current ultimate raid?

nut
12-17-2018, 03:33 AM
Well, wasn't that exactly supposed to be the difficulty? If it DOES burst, YOU WILL DIE. Unless you have 90%+ damage cut up. Rage or not, debuffs or not, 90% or 95% or 100% damage cut or you WILL DIE. Seeing as you got the Stun on the very last turn, it doesn't seem like you had a lot of extra time either.

Well, will get to test things out later today.

-- Slashley

Even if she does burst you can still finish her with the back row member, even better when you have some main member with Nullify since unlikely she can burst the second time.
I save for full burst because I saw she didn't have full orb yet, and when she is full orb I'll burst with full burst or even 4x, 3x burst and she will still be stunned or near stun with little hp since you have 4 turn do damage to her in raging, and you can finish her with the back row member, full burst just make she dead faster.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 04:34 AM
Hi, what grid does whale in DMM use for light?

MagicSpice
12-17-2018, 04:44 AM
Geez, I wake up and find out that there's grids more or less nearby mine (which was my point, cause "could of, would of still doesn't override "what you have" since what's done is done)... but that aside...

If what I'm seeing is what AQ5 has to offer, I was ready for it months ago. I can even toss Shamash in the sub slots with Raphael just to be safe. But I'll have video of a run later anyway.

But was that unregistered the same one spouting on one of my vids that tower floors 14 and 15 would rip us all a new one? Cause I certainly did floor 14 in one shot (but some fire team comps was too weak for floors 11 and 13 so lost 2 keys before then, and my fire grid is nearly double my water one...)

Hard to say what my best team is, but light is the best in terms of weapon grid (at least for now). wanted to main light long time ago, but got both Light SSRs when I rolled for Water Osiris in October, so...
Anyway, f2p player here, playing for about 1 year (played somewhere around start for 1 month and took long break after).

Kamihime Stats:

Weapons' grid:

Eidolons' grid:

Assault 118.5, Defender 45, Light ATK 75 from eido and axe. Many things to improve here, but I generally enhance my grids depending on events and I am lazy as hell (so I didn't even put second UE staff in grid, because it's not slvled).

And yet I got so much flak for mine.... (not calling this person out specifically)

People do realize I've been playing 5+ different games (this included) having a full time job, making my own game (this is VERY time consuming), and making videos since this game came out right? Can you guys stop acting like I played this 24/7 during that time when on average I range between 1-5 hours on a regular day?

Hell, this is the first time in a while I got so much free time so this new light event will be easy to demolish.

Gludateton
12-17-2018, 05:09 AM
My point never was to show off grid better than yours, that would be pretty much impossible for me. I myself am too lazy and do bare minimum I can (GO, AQ, dailies, gem gacha).
Also, anything above 2 hours daily is in my opinion enough time to do pretty much everything of importance in this game (that depends on event though).

Delete
12-17-2018, 05:18 AM
Anyone knows how much time the AP reduction for dairy missions will last?

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 05:21 AM
Geez, I wake up and find out that there's grids more or less nearby mine (which was my point, cause "could of, would of still doesn't override "what you have" since what's done is done)... but that aside...

If what I'm seeing is what AQ5 has to offer, I was ready for it months ago. I can even toss Shamash in the sub slots with Raphael just to be safe. But I'll have video of a run later anyway.

But was that unregistered the same one spouting on one of my vids that tower floors 14 and 15 would rip us all a new one? Cause I certainly did floor 14 in one shot (but some fire team comps was too weak for floors 11 and 13 so lost 2 keys before then, and my fire grid is nearly double my water one...)

And yet I got so much flak for mine.... (not calling this person out specifically)

People do realize I've been playing 5+ different games (this included) having a full time job, making my own game (this is VERY time consuming), and making videos since this game came out right? Can you guys stop acting like I played this 24/7 during that time when on average I range between 1-5 hours on a regular day?

Hell, this is the first time in a while I got so much free time so this new light event will be easy to demolish.

> average 1-5 hours per day

Those are average 1-5 hours very inefficiently and poorly spent looking at your grids. Gemcha + SLing takes tops 1 hour max, so I don't see where the disparity begins.

MagicSpice
12-17-2018, 05:23 AM
My point never was to show off grid better than yours, that would be pretty much impossible for me. I myself am too lazy and do bare minimum I can (GO, AQ, dailies, gem gacha).
Also, anything above 2 hours daily is in my opinion enough time to do pretty much everything of importance in this game (that depends on event though).

some events you do have to grind really hard for (especially union ones depending on the union but mine can more or less get everything if people aren't too caught up in IRL matters). and assuming you're doing dailies too, you're gonna need at least 3-4....

at this point, "doing everything" even casually means raid runs, gem gacha, clearing daily/weekly missions, GO, event runs, accessory quests, farming for mats/gems you need... it's starting to rack up.

and actually, my point was to see where others were at cause apparently "first day you touched the game" > "amount of time actually invested", and i said multiple times that i can only do but so much since i've more or less been in casual territory since day 1.

> light main
> only 1 FLB when potentially 4-5 free ones exist
> 1LB Herc axe
> Not enough cores to farm LCat???

where are you getting 4-5 (unless you're counting dupes, in which case you can have 7 if you fully grinded out the 3 phoenix events and 3 light pride weapons). Far as I know only the two light union weapons and phoenix bow were free ones to get FLB so far...

and not enough cores to farm Light catastrophe makes sense when RNG is still a factor. and I did need regalia to FLB the one phoenix bow I do have (would have been two, but.... that's why you lock your damn weapons... >.>). Hell, I'm sitting on over 70 cores for fire and I've nearly farmed enough for the first relic copy...

and no, I didn't keep the pride weapons cause i honestly underestimated it and, Sol is fucking OP... don't need ascension even with 14k-16k HP

I will say that someone having one of their grids at 50% after nearly two years is atrocious. That's basically 10 assault (M)'s at lv 4 each. That's gone past casual time expenditure and into active disdain for that grid.

yeah, people seem to forget i can't invest heavy time into this game despite being around since pre-launch....

not to mention some on here said to invest into one element mostly and that includes going through a crap ton of events... which honestly, thanks to that I've only got two SR among all my grids, I just need to level the weapons now

plus, i didn't know what i was really doing til about 6 months in (when i really started doing vids with any real info in them). assume i know what i was doing for almost 18 months now...

some fire whel i know hav 200%++ assault bonus from his grid

assuming they have a grid full of MLB weapons that is... i highly doubt someone has this high without getting some gacha weapons FLB and using Pride FLB weapons, cause 10 large assault at skill lv 30 is 210% and you likely won't have 10 if you're using a relic weapon

(speaking of which, gonna need some ori for that tsukiyomi bow i somehow gotten like 5 times...)

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 05:41 AM
assuming they have a grid full of MLB weapons that is... i highly doubt someone has this high without getting some gacha weapons FLB and using Pride FLB weapons, cause 10 large assault at skill lv 30 is 210% and you likely won't have 10 if you're using a relic weapon

oh u didnt know about the wonder of ascalon?

how many months again u had been playing?

nut
12-17-2018, 05:44 AM
and not enough cores to farm Light catastrophe makes sense when RNG is still a factor. and I did need regalia to FLB the one phoenix bow I do have (would have been two, but.... that's why you lock your damn weapons... >.>). Hell, I'm sitting on over 70 cores for fire and I've nearly farmed enough for the first relic copy...

Just about the core, how can you only have 70 core, I didn't put any effort into getting core at all, just daily gemcha but this stuff keep growing large in my inventory, I'm just too lazy to farm rag everyday.

MagicSpice
12-17-2018, 05:50 AM
Just about the core, how can you only have 70 core, I didn't put any effort into getting core at all, just daily gemcha but this stuff keep growing large in my inventory, I'm just too lazy to farm rag everyday.

or.... it's the fact that the gemcha keeps feeding me the smaller ones?

hell, i'm not seeing fangs as often as i used to but at least i can still grind those out at will on the right days....

the stronger core versions... once you run your raids and gemcha, that's it. at least running double vlad helped with the grind a lot cause i seem to get 5 of a type per day now doing all my standard/exp runs...

and considering my increasing off days from work, i'm finally starting to run out of half elixirs... within the past month, i dropped from about 150 half elixirs to about 30... which includes replacements from gachas and events (so i probably spent far more...).

hell, just trying to cap levels on my light SSR (either lv70 or in artemis and michael's cases, lv80) ate up 30 of them... and that's from the exp and material quests alone.

Cobblemaniac
12-17-2018, 06:10 AM
snip

Yes I counted dupes.

Your reasoning for foddering pride is honestly one of the dumbest things I've heard. Don't need ascension? Underestimated pride after repeatedly seeing how it's actually good? You sure any of us fed you that info?

Cores

What? Do you do 100k gemcha every day? Do you realise how often those things drop?

grid

You don't seem to be realising I'm poking at your entire account. For an account that has been active 1-5 hours daily for 18 months knowing what to do, how is it that

1. your other grids suck this badly
2. your light grid is only as good as an f2p could be?

casual player

Well then, I have news for you. You certainly don't seem to be acting like a casual player in your mannerisms, and that shows. Just because you claim you play x number of hours in the game doesn't justify how you seem to be (unwittingly?) consistently shitting over attempts to keep this forum a place for optimal advice. Some discussion is definitely welcome, but not to the point where I keep seeing you defending a point which keeps falling apart over time. That kind of thing is reserved for a discord chat group, and I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies for them to go through this. Learn how to actually look through things without your emotional lenses please. I don't care how elitist you think I'm getting over this, how important it is to have opinions, or your history with other forums, because end of the day, I'd think people go into a game forum to get optimal information, with maybe a little shittalking here and there to lighten things up, but ultimately, optimal information.

This will be the last time I harp on this topic. Hopefully. I can only say Slashley has a good reason to dislike you this much, extreme as he might show that.

Ikki
12-17-2018, 06:29 AM
where are you getting 4-5 (unless you're counting dupes, in which case you can have 7 if you fully grinded out the 3 phoenix events and 3 light pride weapons). Far as I know only the two light union weapons and phoenix bow were free ones to get FLB so far...

???? 3 pride staffs 2 phoenix bows UE axe, counting is hard (?)

and no, I didn't keep the pride weapons cause i honestly underestimated it and, Sol is fucking OP... don't need ascension even with 14k-16k HP

It was said time and time again that UE pride weapons were worth to keep cause of them getting FLB

yeah, people seem to forget i can't invest heavy time into this game despite being around since pre-launch....

not to mention some on here said to invest into one element mostly and that includes going through a crap ton of events... which honestly, thanks to that I've only got two SR among all my grids, I just need to level the weapons now

Seriously? you need just a couple of days to get a grid over 50% assault and you are here since pre-launch, theres no excuse unless you took a 1 year+ break, and even so it's arguable.

assuming they have a grid full of MLB weapons that is... i highly doubt someone has this high without getting some gacha weapons FLB and using Pride FLB weapons

As some1 already mentioned, ascalon exists.

I won't bother posting pics but you not having cores for catastrophes being a pre reg player, even as a casual it baffles me.

Slashley
12-17-2018, 09:06 AM
Now then, I got home, let's have a look at the forums before trying AQ5, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there's like five pages. Well, that's new.
i wonder if anyone actually expects anyone to read this shitI certainly read all of Cobble's posts in full. Because, you know, they're not full of shit.
I can only say Slashley has a good reason to dislike you this much, extreme as he might show that.Umu.

Well then, after this extremely productive post, I'm just gonna go see the new hotness.

Kitty
12-17-2018, 10:46 AM
I certainly read all of Cobble's posts in full. Because, you know, they're not full of shit.

but i have dyslexia
https://media1.tenor.com/images/d13c16a8853e3b309db0ec7e573c4c94/tenor.gif

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 11:33 AM

2 hour lol, 1h-1h30 for farming gem quest, 30 min for spamming daily gem gacha, 1-2h depent on event type, 30 min for daily raid farm, 30 min for AQ farm, 10 min for GO, some extra time to do some stuff like enhance, organize your team, farming limit break mats,... These stuff can cost you 30min-1h depent on how lag you are

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 11:36 AM
???? 3 pride staffs 2 phoenix bows UE axe, counting is hard (?)

It was said time and time again that UE pride weapons were worth to keep cause of them getting FLB

Seriously? you need just a couple of days to get a grid over 50% assault and you are here since pre-launch, theres no excuse unless you took a 1 year+ break, and even so it's arguable.

As some1 already mentioned, ascalon exists.

I won't bother posting pics but you not having cores for catastrophes being a pre reg player, even as a casual it baffles me.

I can agree with a lot of this, except that phoenix event was run 3 times so you should have 3 bows from day 1.

There was also a light staff from the the phantom UE once so there should be 3 of those now too. So give Magic one point for that, but not for the rest.

nut
12-17-2018, 11:43 AM
I can agree with a lot of this, except that phoenix event was run 3 times so you should have 3 bows from day 1.

There was also a light staff from the the phantom UE once so there should be 3 of those now too. So give Magic one point for that, but not for the rest.

I heard that the first reprint didn't reset the shop, they just add 1 extra bow, so 3 bow mean farm hard

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 11:46 AM
Now then, I got home, let's have a look at the forums before trying AQ5, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there's like five pages. Well, that's new.I certainly read all of Cobble's posts in full. Because, you know, they're not full of shit.Umu.

Well then, after this extremely productive post, I'm just gonna go see the new hotness.

I took a look at all that just cause I was wondering why this forum gets such a bad rep, and I can see why.

Wrong info does need to be corrected but to this extreme? It's just a porn game lol! All of you need to chill cause it's not that serious.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 11:50 AM

RNG can be a weird, fickle beast. Since launch, I've picked up 5 light SSRs, 4 water SSRs, 3 fire SSRs, 1 thunder SSR, and... 0 wind or dark SSRs. I like to switch around and use all the elements, so this can be rather annoying xP

Gludateton
12-17-2018, 11:58 AM
2 hour lol, 1h-1h30 for farming gem quest, 30 min for spamming daily gem gacha, 1-2h depent on event type, 30 min for daily raid farm, 30 min for AQ farm, 10 min for GO, some extra time to do some stuff like enhance, organize your team, farming limit break mats,... These stuff can cost you 30min-1h depent on how lag you are
I mean, you can spend whole day playing Kamihime, but... whatever you like. I don't even want know how much gems I would have by doing every gem quests hours, probably around 10m.

Unregistered
12-17-2018, 12:07 PM
I heard that the first reprint didn't reset the shop, they just add 1 extra bow, so 3 bow mean farm hard

Correct; 1st reprint didn't reset the shop. Shop resetting didn't occur until Ixion's 2nd reprint. The easy way to remember is that Illuyanka's event marked the gigantic beneficial changes to advents.

Also, the starting exchange rates (that is, before the original run of Ixion) sucked. And the 1st Apocalypse/Phoenix reprint still used the original rates.
Also, another thing that made it trickier was that when that 1st reprint happened, 2nd reprints had not started on DMM. So semi-casual players like me didn't have the foresight to focus on the weapon first. I split my farming efforts between weapons and eidolons, so I didn't max anything. That ended up being bad decision making xP

Similar kind of applies to the Garuda/Typhon 1st reprint. That was held on Nutaku way too early, back when they were rearranging reprints to push us into being ~1 year behind DMM. IIRC, that was roughly early-mid August last year. Exchange rates weren't quite as bad, as I think that used the Ixion exchange rates? But as far as foresight goes, this was after Ixion's 2nd reprint and before Phoenix's 2nd reprint. I don't think FLB was implemented just yet? Given that situation, I think the foresight would've been to finish up weapons so that later you can pick up a 2nd copy. But you wouldn't know of them getting FLB yet. Personally, I'm more bitter about the timing of that reprint. I couldn't max Garuda/Typhon weapons simply due to not having the RL time too, as I was on a trip to Japan then.

Ikki
12-17-2018, 12:45 PM

Like some already said, first reprint didnt have restock, and farming hard for a second bow wasn't a goal for any person i know, the second reprint was diff cause we already knew about flb so plenty of guys farmed hard for a third bow, but i didnt count it anyways cause it isn't part of the rewards, farming 4 copies via plat drops is pretty cancer.

Kitty
12-17-2018, 06:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXGLLyYg3fM

MagicSpice
12-17-2018, 06:30 PM
wow that PornHub joke....

then again, I hear it's honestly better to upload there over youtube lately... (especially since most of my uploads is hentai games anyway...)