PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Cobblemaniac
12-28-2018, 10:10 AM
Well... yikes the ban strike... but guess you'll read this 3 days later.

Light Nike is the absolute Queen is long combat, but the question is: "Are there any long fights in Kamihime?"
Unless you are really struggling and tanking your way through GO, the answer to that is no so far.

You see, that's where I've realised... not exactly.

Stacking to +120% assault seems like a really potent thing, but in reality you're getting there in 12T. Ok, maybe 12T isn't far, but then let's see what's her other skills... ah the +100 burst.

Looks good doesn't it? Stack amulets, and whale FB repeatedly. Well, except 2 things. First, are you gonna keep up that assault buff, or run for the FB setup instead? It doesn't look good either way. You get a net gain of 1 amulet per 5 turns by spamming atk up stacks... which means 35 turns to get that FB going. Yikes. And Nike doesn't have any BG outside of that skill. If you drop that for FB setups instead... well you lose out on all those assault stacks. And still take 10T to get your first FB out.

That brings me to: second, that FB skill isn't really all that awesome once you see what light can do... without Nike. Pretty sure you'd have heard stories of light chain bursting like wind does, and if you apply the FB gain rate Nike has to chaingun teams... it's not exactly the best. And that's not considering the other things they are doing outside of just burst setups. Nike in this case will be nothing but an FB slave... while the other himes have other utilities to add to the equation.

Well... just put some thought behind that and compare that to the current light SSRs we have now. Is she really the queen of slow paced gameplay, or is she... just a glorified turtle?

I still wouldn't say that it's broken when she can only upkeep two Hime with her buffs, but JESUS that's a lot of Assault and particularly Triple rate. That certainly makes sense now why people like her so much.

Certainly... not alone. This ties in to what I said about light being a chaingun FB type element. Many dps based light himes can hold up their BG just fine. Notably, Lugh tends to be a very suicidal hime... so naturally you'd bring a Sol to sustain her dps. Wait, but Sol's BG... Right, there's Tish to beef her TA rate. Problem solved. Or perhaps you could run light Athena to facetank dem single targets, and use Tish's heal to support Lugh. Well, light Athena also doesn't exactly have the godliest of BG, so again, TA up. And that's just 1 necessary hime. She can upkeep 2, so even if the hime doesn't need TA, that's still a lot of extra dmg from TA, assault and maybe crit.

And that's just a few simple examples of what could be. Like the current wind meta, where the last member often falls behind on BG (save Aether, and she sometimes struggles if she doesn't get enough DATA off), Tish is like the Titania of the bunch, making sure anyone who's naturally slower doesn't fall behind on BG.

dummy-kun

Ah... lemme just list down the several things about this event:

1. Your rank is determined based on the highest amount of dmg you dish out on the dummy in a single turn.
2. Dummy-kun def breaks himself over time to a max of 45% at 10T.
3. You have 12T for each run.
4. Dummy-kun's debuff res rivals, if not surpasses, lvl 90 wind rag boss debuff res.

... I'll let y'all think how it works.

In the meantime, one more thing to note:
120% assault from light Nike... or vigor buff? You do the maths.

Laventale
12-28-2018, 10:19 AM
Not tryin to get into the drama discussion, but, MagicSpice gettin group bullied straight into a perma ban, y i k e s. Probably for the best though since I guess a majority of the people here have some kind of visceral hatred towards him.

I'll respond you, not as a mod but as a forum user and old fart...

I just don't give a shit about anyone nor I get paid for this shit, I just joined the mod team on my own and I'm always looking forward to make of this sub-forum a better place. You can't just please everyone... That being said, I'd like you and everyone to go back and discuss this shitty hentai gacha game... k thx bye.

My 27 years old ass has had enough of everyone's shit.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll get back to my WELL DESERVED vacations... see you next year.

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 10:28 AM
There are blatantly better ones. Light Nike is under the "ok" category in terms of tier, since she takes forever to actually get anything going.

Tishtriya comes directly after Nike, so if anything I'd suggest you go after her rate up instead.

Speaking of tish, here's a ping to all using slashley's encyclopedia for you to reconsider her usefulness:

Skill 2 uptime and cooldown is mixed up. She casts all those offensive buffs lasting 5T, and has a 3T cd on the skill. That's actually borken.

To be fair, all light himes released after Tish are all pretty solid as well. Especially look out for Lugh and Iris after Tish.

Tish Triya does seem pretty nice, when can we expect to be seeing her then? I'll prob just save my magic jewels for her improved drop rate.

Cobblemaniac
12-28-2018, 10:34 AM
Tish Triya does seem pretty nice, when can we expect to be seeing her then? I'll prob just save my magic jewels for her improved drop rate.

Directly after light Nike... who comes after Rahab reprint. So you can probably expect her after dark UE.

Also, HADAKA APRON

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 10:34 AM
Directly after light Nike... who comes after Rahab reprint. So you can probably expect her after dark UE.

Also, HADAKA APRON

Thanks! :)

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 10:36 AM
With Envy, not after Envy

Cobblemaniac
12-28-2018, 11:07 AM
With Envy, not after Envy

Oh right, brain fart.

Nike comes during Iwanagahime.

Tish comes with Envy.

My bad.

Kitty
12-28-2018, 11:43 AM
i got bored an sketch a big heckin mana-grandma https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvhLOysWoAYpjOS.jpg:large

LeCrestfallen
12-28-2018, 12:12 PM
Just wanted to mention that this is the 777th site on this thread.

Kitty
12-28-2018, 12:22 PM
you're 111 pages too late my friend

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/528291656227749919/unknown.png

Unregistered
12-28-2018, 12:24 PM
I'll respond you, not as a mod but as a forum user and old fart...

I just don't give a shit about anyone nor I get paid for this shit, I just joined the mod team on my own and I'm always looking forward to make of this sub-forum a better place. You can't just please everyone... That being said, I'd like you and everyone to go back and discuss this shitty hentai gacha game... k thx bye.

My 27 years old ass has had enough of everyone's shit.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll get back to my WELL DESERVED vacations... see you next year.

Don't deserve a vacation after I'm banned, but not the people who really deserve it.

But that's cool. I'm just cutting out the middleman now. Last post I'm ever doing on here cause apparently I can get harassed but the very second I say something to someone I'm gone. At least ban all of us

Enjoy, cause things are apparently gonna repeat itself. So maybe this forum is better off being deleted.

MagicSpice

Cobblemaniac
12-28-2018, 12:34 PM
Just wanted to mention that this is the 777th site on this thread.

Yosh.

I'm in page 777 too.

Yeet.

Edit: Post 7766. Just gunna snipe the spot 11 comments later...

Gludateton
12-28-2018, 03:10 PM
Don't deserve a vacation after I'm banned, but not the people who really deserve it.

But that's cool. I'm just cutting out the middleman now. Last post I'm ever doing on here cause apparently I can get harassed but the very second I say something to someone I'm gone. At least ban all of us

Enjoy, cause things are apparently gonna repeat itself. So maybe this forum is better off being deleted.

MagicSpice
Look at it from the bright side: you now have more time to actually play the game.

falcontea
12-28-2018, 06:37 PM
I don't know when the were put in but I just noticed the Auricalcum weapons in the Orichalcon Exchange. Are these worth it if you have the extra orichalcon? I'm guessing the fire one is just because of the second skill defender, but they all seem to have either decent second skills or burst effects.

artista
12-28-2018, 06:47 PM
I don't know when the were put in but I just noticed the Auricalcum weapons in the Orichalcon Exchange. Are these worth it if you have the extra orichalcon? I'm guessing the fire one is just because of the second skill defender, but they all seem to have either decent second skills or burst effects.

To me only fire is worth cause they lack stats aswell, but fire lacks defenders so much that im willing to buy that one.

Laventale
12-28-2018, 07:53 PM
Claiming last post of #777 page.

If you didn't get Aether, you aren't playing Wind correctly. I'm out.

Kotono
12-28-2018, 09:09 PM
Yosh.

I'm in page 777 too.

Yeet.

Edit: Post 7766. Just gunna snipe the spot 11 comments later...

Claiming last post of #777 page.

If you didn't get Aether, you aren't playing Wind correctly. I'm out.

According to my page count (195) neither of you are on 777. Hah!

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 02:18 AM
Jesus christ, never thought I'd see the day I'd ever feel sorry for Magic. Apparently being a total dick is worth 3 days while being wrong is a permaban offense. Lmao, what a joke.

Gludateton
12-29-2018, 02:26 AM
Jesus christ, never thought I'd see the day I'd ever feel sorry for Magic. Apparently being a total dick is worth 3 days while being wrong is a permaban offense. Lmao, what a joke.
I think this move was done from different angle: what will be better for forums, banning person which is notoriously wrong and is rage trigger for some people, or banning raging people ? Now the question is, whether same situation will happen again with person X instead of Magic.
Was this decision questionable ? In my opinion yes.
Was it wrong ? Only time will show.

falcontea
12-29-2018, 06:45 AM
I think this move was done from different angle: what will be better for forums, banning person which is notoriously wrong and is rage trigger for some people, or banning raging people ?

I think it was more that it became obvious someone had to go to restore normalcy. One of the two biggest offenders went from just normal internet arguing to insinuating a threat of physical violence, making the decision of who quite easy.

Gludateton
12-29-2018, 07:03 AM
I think it was more that it became obvious someone had to go to restore normalcy. One of the two biggest offenders went from just normal internet arguing to insinuating a threat of physical violence, making the decision of who quite easy.
Not gonna defend Magic here, but it was actually Slashley, that for last few week just waited for chance to say "go away" to Magic, just in more... hostile words. I just hope it won't happen again, because setting aside Magic's mistakes and attitude, IMO the way Slashley acted was inexcusable in civilized quarrel.

Kitty
12-29-2018, 09:01 AM
welp, as bad as slashley acted, he's still a regular here and a big poster so i don't think a perma ban would be right for either of them. but spice already quit the forum once and decided to come back like he was running back into a burning building, knowing he'll most likely be attacked for giving bad advice and info again.
it was inevitable from his return, and i'm sure the admins would rather ban someone who is less active, even if he is somewhat innocent... slashley got banned for 3 days, that's better than nothing and hopefully there won't be any more drama.
hate to admit i feel bad for spice, but i understand somewhat where slashleys coming from since both of them play the game completely differently kek (((also lmao @ how magicspice got accused of death threats))))

um anyway the drama is over. happy new year???????

neraka
12-29-2018, 09:03 AM
7777 taken haaha

Kitty
12-29-2018, 09:04 AM
i wanted 7778 anyway
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/528604150670557204/tenor.png?width=400&height=225

Cobblemaniac
12-29-2018, 09:06 AM
7777 taken haaha

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Laventale
12-29-2018, 09:22 AM
According to my page count (195) neither of you are on 777. Hah!

Psst, this is my sub-forum, get out... (? ♥

Kitty
12-29-2018, 09:43 AM
we got outplayed by a junior member bois

HugMeTender
12-29-2018, 12:55 PM
So while gacha weapons are usually decent, is there any reason for me to break my Snow Raph staff? Pulled a dupe today but I’d rather use it for FLB skills.

It has Defender and Rush. I’d rather have assault :V

Kitty
12-29-2018, 01:09 PM
So while gacha weapons are usually decent, is there any reason for me to break my Snow Raph staff? Pulled a dupe today but I’d rather use it for FLB skills.

fodder that shit kek aint no one wanna fuck with def/rush

Gludateton
12-29-2018, 01:15 PM

Snow Raph staff is Defender (L) and Assault (S). It will become Defender (L) and Vigorous (S) after FLB, which is goddamn weird, because FLB outright deletes Assault from weapon (and that's not good).

Ikki
12-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Snow Raph staff is Defender (L) and Assault (S). It will become Defender (L) and Vigorous (S) after FLB, which is goddamn weird, because FLB outright deletes Assault from weapon (and that's not good).

Kinda lame tbh, raphy staff had potential to be really good on flb, they just totally screwed it.

Itoshira
12-29-2018, 07:03 PM

Can you please tell me were you have that information from? Because that is actually news to me that a skill gets removed on FLB.

Nvm, found it in the Gacha. Looks really like they completly change it. That is actually....completly strange, but on the other hand kinda better since it is a better effect. Just not as effective as Mars Lance I suppose.

nazrin992
12-29-2018, 10:19 PM
Wasn't Water Raph's FLB comes from the time when devs have no idea what to do with 2 skills weapons?

Cobblemaniac
12-29-2018, 10:34 PM
Wasn't Water Raph's FLB comes from the time when devs have no idea what to do with 2 skills weapons?

Devs still have no idea what to do with the game

Unregistered
12-29-2018, 11:43 PM
I think this move was done from different angle: what will be better for forums, banning person which is notoriously wrong and is rage trigger for some people, or banning raging people ? Now the question is, whether same situation will happen again with person X instead of Magic.
Was this decision questionable ? In my opinion yes.
Was it wrong ? Only time will show.

I'm the Unregistered who earlier on pointed out Slashley's early mistakes. I never thought I'd see the day when perma-banning someone who's been picked on by a number of people could be considered not a morally 'wrong' decision. IMO, neither Slashley nor Magic should have been banned. Those posters who egged Slashley on are ultimately as guilty as anyone else.

That said, I can't agree with the way the administrators handled the situation. They claim to want to reduce the drama but they do this by banning users in an attempt to crack down on dissent, ultimately leading to more 'drama' and unease. To me this smacks of authoritarianism and favoritism. Not to mention the decision on how long to ban seems completely arbitrary and unjustified. IMO, the right thing to do would be to unban both of them immediately and to remind everyone to be civil to one another, like mature adults.

Cobblemaniac
12-30-2018, 12:31 AM
I'm the Unregistered who earlier on pointed out Slashley's early mistakes. I never thought I'd see the day when perma-banning someone who's been picked on by a number of people could be considered not a morally 'wrong' decision. IMO, neither Slashley nor Magic should have been banned. Those posters who egged Slashley on are ultimately as guilty as anyone else.

That said, I can't agree with the way the administrators handled the situation. They claim to want to reduce the drama but they do this by banning users in an attempt to crack down on dissent, ultimately leading to more 'drama' and unease. To me this smacks of authoritarianism and favoritism. Not to mention the decision on how long to ban seems completely arbitrary and unjustified. IMO, the right thing to do would be to unban both of them immediately and to remind everyone to be civil to one another, like mature adults.

In a perfect situation where everyone follows exactly what you think they would... yeah. That would work.

You’re however kind of forgetting the fact that humans are behind both accounts. Slashley’s not exactly gonna settle his beef with magicspice just because, and spice isn’t gonna forgive everyone just because, the guy’s already been banned so simply asking them to be civil is... lemme sugarcoat this, then add some milk chocolate, and then some high fructose corn syrup... completely pointless.

The context of this is that magicspice is actually what voodoo has said he was. The reactions to his comments may be strong, but if you’re looking at nothing but that argument, of course it’s in spice’s favour. This guy has months of history playing out exactly how we described, and unlike irl, where you can run the fuck away from him, because this is the internet, and the guy just refuses to stop his actions even though a sizeable vocal majority (in this case, I care not for the absolute majority. You don’t exist in a forum unless you actually talk) has openly told him to change, whether in a hard or soft approach.

Banning him is for the good of this forum even though it doesn’t send a good message on the administration.

Ikki
12-30-2018, 12:47 AM
IMO, the right thing to do would be to unban both of them immediately and to remind everyone to be civil to one another, like mature adults.

You know whats worse than a self reclaimed ignorant? an ignorant that doesn't accept it, magicspice is the later.

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 01:10 AM
I'm sorry, but y'all are just making up excuses to cover for Slash & Laventale, anyone who has any objectivity can see clear as day that the problem was 100% precipitated by Slashley. And what was done? He gets a slap on the wrist to save face, right before his every demands are granted. The actions taken speaks for themselves. The blatant bias here is so clear it's baffling that anyone is even bothering to defend it.

Gludateton
12-30-2018, 01:37 AM
The thing is, you need to look at a broader picture as Cobblemaniac have said. Magic was not... very liked person here. In my opinion all hatred for him was unjustified, but I am not as serious about this game as some people here. Tbh I wouldn't ban him for reason like that, because it doesn't put this forum in favourable light, but I can somehow understand this decision.
Nevertheless, I'd like for people of this forum (and not really mods or admins, this is community) to think what they want it to be, because sure as hell it often doesn't look like discussion board, but circlejerk.

Ikki
12-30-2018, 01:39 AM
I'm sorry, but y'all are just making up excuses to cover for Slash & Laventale, anyone who has any objectivity can see clear as day that the problem was 100% precipitated by Slashley. And what was done? He gets a slap on the wrist to save face, right before his every demands are granted. The actions taken speaks for themselves. The blatant bias here is so clear it's baffling that anyone is even bothering to defend it.

I do agree the ban should have been the same for both, be it permanent 3 days or w/e, that would be more fair, in my eyes magicspice pissed off plenty of users with his repeated missinfo on top of excuses to back that missinfo up every single time, and to make it worse everytime he was corrected he got offended calling them "the missinfo police", cause as i said, only thing worse than an ignorant, is an ignorant that excuses himself, all in all tho, diff bans? i disagree, magicspice perma banned? good riddance.

Laventale
12-30-2018, 03:42 AM
While I love that everyone can argue freely about what happened (and I encourage everyone doing so, even though y'all are kinda wrong), I don't think here's the place to do so, because, if you haven't realised yet, this is a KamiPro discussion thread, not a "what happened to (x) and (y)" thread.

Just like... don't do this shit, okay? Thank.

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 08:36 AM
I'm back from Christmas holidays, and what a gift I get: Magic permabanned xD This forum will be readable again ^^

Back to topic, another gift I get for Christmas: Anubis. Hence my question: should I put in my sub all possible dark eid? I did put mlb Jack, Trivia and Apocalypse. I have also 3* Lilim, and I don't know if she should replace my tiamat. 2 others are Amaru and adramelach, both +99, so I think I will keep them in

Dais
12-30-2018, 09:02 AM
I know I'm a noob but can someone tell me why you would choose Hercules over lets say a buffing/debuffing/healing soul? I'm just trying to look at this objectively. What does Hercules actually do for the team besides buffing herself and doing damage? Wouldn't you have a similar/better outcome in terms of usefulness by picking a soul that helps the entire team? It's probably confusing to me because I'm still pretty weak and the other souls seem to be doing better.

Cobblemaniac
12-30-2018, 09:09 AM
I know I'm a noob but can someone tell me why you would choose Hercules over lets say a buffing/debuffing/healing soul? I'm just trying to look at this objectively. What does Hercules actually do for the team besides buffing herself and doing damage? Wouldn't you have a similar/better outcome in terms of usefulness by picking a soul that helps the entire team? It's probably confusing to me because I'm still pretty weak and the other souls seem to be doing better.

1. Is 1 of the only 3 souls to be able to reliably support a PF build without help from other himes.

2. Debuffs and heals can be covered by other himes

3. Does 25% def break herself on burst, depending on setup can require less himes dedicated to cap and more dedicated to utility and dmg

4. Doesn't die as easily compared to many other souls. Only Joan can compare in survivability. The best place currently where this attribute shines: LRag.

5. Dmg output is pretty good, and in this game, having good damage output = good character.

6. Only like... 2 or 3 team buffs from souls really matter in the meta anyway.

Well, she ultimately gets overshadowed by Shingen.

This all matters for none if your entire team is unable to hold their own though. Use the other souls as need be if this is the case, as Hercules isn't exactly the best team player.

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 09:11 AM

I think when you still don't have good weapon grid and not great SR/SSR kamihimes, than other souls are better. Souls should always help your team when you lack something, and you do lack debuffs, heals etc. at the beginning. At the end game, so for veterans/whales, you just need pure power, which hercules is

Dais
12-30-2018, 09:14 AM
That makes sense, ty.

artista
12-30-2018, 10:01 AM
I'm back from Christmas holidays, and what a gift I get: Magic permabanned xD This forum will be readable again ^^

Back to topic, another gift I get for Christmas: Anubis. Hence my question: should I put in my sub all possible dark eid? I did put mlb Jack, Trivia and Apocalypse. I have also 3* Lilim, and I don't know if she should replace my tiamat. 2 others are Amaru and adramelach, both +99, so I think I will keep them in

Ye you should, although u can just sell that lilim anyway. Your priority should be to get dark kaiser from eido shop and you only miss 1 dark eido for now.

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 02:28 PM
It is ironic it's just a game but people don't like people havinf fun and enrage himself over smallest things in game. Im speechless.

Gludateton
12-30-2018, 02:38 PM
Kamihime is srsfknbizTM, it's basically life for some people.

AznSamsung
12-30-2018, 04:17 PM
guys i am back just saw the thunder healer ... will they have it with the nike healer for light in one pool or not

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 04:33 PM
Kamihime is srsfknbizTM, it's basically life for some people.

Yeah they make it so it's gotta be if u wanna get ahead. Back before GO it was really chill. Do your dailies, grind an event for a few days, then have a few days off. But now with GO, non-stop events, MLB weapons, and all the gems you need to get them skilled up... it's become a second job. I got angry at my girl yesterday because she wanted me to go out during the gem run. I'm like "wait 20 minutes," but she didn't want to and was lik "You care more about that game than you care about me," and I'm like "No, but this is my only chance to get gems today and we can still go out in 20 minutes.' We ended up having a big ass fight.....

Or the other day, I ordered some food, and, thinking it would take a while, started doing GO. Then on Stage 5, right after I cast BP, the damn food came. It was raining outside, but whatever, I'm not gonna lose GO just because the delivery guy came early, so I just grinded it out and let him wait 3 minutes, and then said "Sorry, I couldn't find my key" and gave him an extra $2 tip. But seriously. they really should try to make the game interfere with RL less, by making it less dependent on specific times, and also giving a bit less content to grind.

Gludateton
12-30-2018, 04:56 PM
It's even more srsfknbizTM than I thought.

Aidoru
12-30-2018, 05:08 PM
It is pretty annoying. I'm at the point I don't even bother to complete events anymore cause they're just so time consuming. The current event (Rahab rematch) is literally 6 days long with the next event coming up on the same day it ends. Add in all the other daily crap you have to deal with, the game's honestly become more of a chore.

Ikki
12-30-2018, 05:22 PM
It is certainly more grindy than ever, i took a break from kh and came back recently and oh boi catching up is hell, a fun hell cause i missed the game too actually, but its still hell, the worst part was missing first tower and light UE, missing those is going to hunt me heavily in the future.

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 06:00 PM
Yeah they make it so it's gotta be if u wanna get ahead. Back before GO it was really chill. Do your dailies, grind an event for a few days, then have a few days off. But now with GO, non-stop events, MLB weapons, and all the gems you need to get them skilled up... it's become a second job. I got angry at my girl yesterday because she wanted me to go out during the gem run. I'm like "wait 20 minutes," but she didn't want to and was lik "You care more about that game than you care about me," and I'm like "No, but this is my only chance to get gems today and we can still go out in 20 minutes.' We ended up having a big ass fight.....

Or the other day, I ordered some food, and, thinking it would take a while, started doing GO. Then on Stage 5, right after I cast BP, the damn food came. It was raining outside, but whatever, I'm not gonna lose GO just because the delivery guy came early, so I just grinded it out and let him wait 3 minutes, and then said "Sorry, I couldn't find my key" and gave him an extra $2 tip. But seriously. they really should try to make the game interfere with RL less, by making it less dependent on specific times, and also giving a bit less content to grind.

No flame but that's messed up bro.

Dejnov
12-30-2018, 06:15 PM
I also stepped away from the game for awhile and am back grinding through the game, but I actually don't see it as being that time consuming (like all hours etc) that some MMOs are like. This game is more about daily consistency than grinding for 6+ hours straight. To get the items from a raid or union event you only really have to spend about an hour or to daily to keep up with the activity.

Catching up is the hardest part, but even that will slowly start to subside as I now have both main elements (Light and Dark) full assault grids with Herc axes (zero stars each) for them. Once you have a full Assault grid, you might want to upgrade the SRs to SSRs as you get a decent return on the investment, but I'm not convinced that you truly have to FLB your SSRs (or at least not the marginal ones) as the return isn't massive. Same thing with bricks from Tower. You don't need a ton of bricks if you are only going to FLB the Assault(L)/Defender(S) type weapons (largest gain).

Take a decent water main that's played for most of the time looking at this event. What would they actually have done and gotten in this event? If I had a full set of level 20 SSR weapons, I wouldn't sacrifice one of them for the Spear. I might have gotten a second Rahab Knife... and FLBed that. Wouldn't bother with the Eidolon also as I'm sure I have a decent Water one and you don't need more than 1 water Eidolon ever... I'd definitely get the SR weapons (all of them) as they're cheap and great fodder for skill leveling. If I needed books, I might pick up some, but you get them for free from Union Events... I currently have like 300+ half pots as you don't really need to spend them if you're willing to play the game twice to three times daily. For a player who is water main... this would have been a very relaxed event. You might have worked a little at it to get some of the really valuable things, but you wouldn't really stress about it. Also note that you don't actually need tons of Orichalcon or Bricks either. Past the crucial amount needed to FLB your best SSRs in your main two grids you don't have to work FLBing other stuff. You'd especially not try and FLB any SSR that wasn't a very strong one either.

I think for really really high level players, Rag events (up to a point) and finally the Accessory Quests are your main daily required farming.

Dejnov.

artista
12-30-2018, 06:55 PM

Your girl seems like a drama queen :sweat: Unless she stops whatever she is doing when you want to go out aswell, then she has a reason to complain.

Unregistered
12-30-2018, 08:09 PM
I also stepped away from the game for awhile and am back grinding through the game, but I actually don't see it as being that time consuming (like all hours etc) that some MMOs are like. This game is more about daily consistency than grinding for 6+ hours straight. To get the items from a raid or union event you only really have to spend about an hour or to daily to keep up with the activity.

Catching up is the hardest part, but even that will slowly start to subside as I now have both main elements (Light and Dark) full assault grids with Herc axes (zero stars each) for them. Once you have a full Assault grid, you might want to upgrade the SRs to SSRs as you get a decent return on the investment, but I'm not convinced that you truly have to FLB your SSRs (or at least not the marginal ones) as the return isn't massive. Same thing with bricks from Tower. You don't need a ton of bricks if you are only going to FLB the Assault(L)/Defender(S) type weapons (largest gain).

Take a decent water main that's played for most of the time looking at this event. What would they actually have done and gotten in this event? If I had a full set of level 20 SSR weapons, I wouldn't sacrifice one of them for the Spear. I might have gotten a second Rahab Knife... and FLBed that. Wouldn't bother with the Eidolon also as I'm sure I have a decent Water one and you don't need more than 1 water Eidolon ever... I'd definitely get the SR weapons (all of them) as they're cheap and great fodder for skill leveling. If I needed books, I might pick up some, but you get them for free from Union Events... I currently have like 300+ half pots as you don't really need to spend them if you're willing to play the game twice to three times daily. For a player who is water main... this would have been a very relaxed event. You might have worked a little at it to get some of the really valuable things, but you wouldn't really stress about it. Also note that you don't actually need tons of Orichalcon or Bricks either. Past the crucial amount needed to FLB your best SSRs in your main two grids you don't have to work FLBing other stuff. You'd especially not try and FLB any SSR that wasn't a very strong one either.

I think for really really high level players, Rag events (up to a point) and finally the Accessory Quests are your main daily required farming.

Dejnov.
i used to be like you, but when i play like that it take me a whole week to skill leveling an SSR to 20, now thank for gem farm and raid farm/leech to get SR folder, i can do it in 2-3 day

Kitty
12-31-2018, 05:11 AM
ok fr fr, my fire team on DMM is getting crazy, lmao only been playin for 2 months and already got 3 ssr fire girls and fafnir/echidna/nova kaiser kek
so if dmm ever fucks nutaku over i got somewhere 2 go yeee

toastedsnow
12-31-2018, 08:25 AM
Anybody able to enlighten me how exactly the +item drop mechanic works? If I throw snatch, snatch 2nd, and lexplander at an enemy, are the effects stacking? Or am I overwriting it with the most recent/best roll?
And in a similar vein, if I throw out anzu on top of it, what does that do? Actually, come to think of it, what the hell does anzu even do? The tooltip says +item drop but there's no visual indication of something happening

AutoCrimson
12-31-2018, 08:48 AM
It is pretty annoying. I'm at the point I don't even bother to complete events anymore cause they're just so time consuming. The current event (Rahab rematch) is literally 6 days long with the next event coming up on the same day it ends. Add in all the other daily crap you have to deal with, the game's honestly become more of a chore.

aha. and im here with two accs doing the same

well actually thats not THAT terrific, since FAF-missile choice can work a bit

LeCrestfallen
12-31-2018, 09:00 AM
you need one day to finish an entire event. Takes me roughly 16h in total (this is incuding breaks). 16h split between 6 days is a good chunck, but very possible.

Dejnov
12-31-2018, 09:05 AM
What kind of bonuses can we expect from matching accessory sets? Anyone with a DMM account willing to share?

Also how do we open the 4th and 5th accessory slot? (Can we yet?)

Dejnov.

Kitty
12-31-2018, 09:11 AM
What kind of bonuses can we expect from matching accessory sets? Anyone with a DMM account willing to share?

Also how do we open the 4th and 5th accessory slot? (Can we yet?)

Dejnov.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/525016451548184596/unknown.png?width=681&height=428

SSR 4th slot unlock -
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/529330022901612554/unknown.png

SR 4th slot unlock -
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/529330357795815428/unknown.png?width=310&height=301

R 4th slot unlock -
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/529330562779971584/unknown.png?width=315&height=301

(as i can't currently unlock any slots rn, all i can say is the 5th slots will just cost more)

Itoshira
12-31-2018, 10:25 AM
To unlock the last slot, you need twice the mats as needed for unlocking slot 4.

Kitty
12-31-2018, 10:58 AM
welcome back slashley

kek

Slashley
12-31-2018, 11:01 AM
I was writing this while Laventale was banning me:Also to be noted with Light Nike is that PF doesn't expire when you Burst. That means that Light Nike gives you TWO PF buffed FBs, assuming you take...

Kitty
12-31-2018, 11:28 AM
DMM updates -

- Early January - Fire Guardian Phaleg
- New event: Dungeon crawling; ETA - late January
- Early Feb - Fire Tower (20 Floors)
- Late January - Guild Competition Round 3, using same theme as 1st Guild Competition event: Do DMG in 15T
- Epic Quest additions
- Late January Rebalance: Saraswati, Kali, Valentine's Day Bastet, Hades AW, Osiris, Jupiter
- They are reviewing issues regarding raid leechers, and are working towards a solution to reward players who actually contribute the raid

Cobblemaniac
12-31-2018, 12:06 PM
vigor

Well, the vigor buff we all know and love. Opposite mechanics of pride except exponential (kinda) decrease in effect, calculated in it's own multiplier kind of deal. Isis is one of the most notable ones when it comes to dummy-kun.

50BG

Ah... the beauty of Shingen BG MEX. Instant +20BG to all, and then skill 1. Voila.

Does dummy punch you?

Dummy-kun does punch you, sometimes with wet noodle damage and sometimes hard, although strats do exist to keep vigor up in spite of damage... even for off-element use.

2 FB

I'd like to point out that having 2 PF FB is pointless in that particular dummy-kun because the only score that matters is your highest, not your total.

Still, how does that fare in normal combat? You have a pattern of 10T for the first potential FB, followed by 5T before you pull off the next one, then 10T again. 7.5T per 2 PF FB. Well you've just dedicated one slot in your team for an FB slave. Which tbh, light doesn't really need, since there are setups for them to consistently burst every 4T or less, while still having other skills that are buff or utility in nature.

And Mike AW already exists to add +20BG to everyone after she bursts. Have her and Nike in the same team, the value of Nike's instant everyone burst kind of drops a bit, you might as well just use something else.

Being a buff slave wise, 12T isn't too bad for keeping up 120% assault, but then she does literally nothing other than buff. And this kinda setup is better in a war of attrition, so you'd probably run Sol. And now you have 2 slowpokes to hold back your burst. Run a Tish to try and keep them up sure, but it's gonna be a real hassle. The damage output tanks pretty significantly if you can't burst quickly.

Fight is atrociosuly long

What Nike needs 35 turns to accomplish, other setups can probably accomplish 5 times over. This is why I don't exactly like the idea the Nike is the queen of slowpokes, what she does isn't amazing in retrospect of taking 35 turns to set up. And already, being either slave isn't exactly the best option because light has so many multi-utility himes coming right up.

And even if you do, the only place where that's super practical, hrags, due to the massive HP, and assuming you survive that long... no one's gonna wait for you to take a whole lotta turns to do massive damage. While you're setting up a faster team would've sniped MVP already. You might as well make yourself more useful running a support build. Which isn't to mention that you probably won't survive that long.

Slashley
12-31-2018, 12:40 PM
I wasn't talking exclusively about the dummy, but well... okay.
Well, the vigor buff we all know and love. Opposite mechanics of pride except exponential (kinda) decrease in effect, calculated in it's own multiplier kind of deal.Yes, so, WHAT Vigor buff are you talking about? Since you're making it sound like you can EITHER pick Light Nike OR Vigor buff?
Dummy-kun does punch you, sometimes with wet noodle damage and sometimes hard, although strats do exist to keep vigor up in spite of damage... even for off-element use.Off-element? Considering what a massive deal on-element is for single turn damage output, can you have any hope whatsoever in the rankings when going off-element?

... not that one would have any hope in those to begin with I guess, I mean, whales have such an advantage in something like this it isn't even funny. How are you going to compete with Bam when by default he has 20~33% more base Atk than what you do? This is before we even consider the increased Assault and Elemental modifiers he has over you...
Still, how does that fare in normal combat? You have a pattern of 10T for the first potential FB, followed by 5T before you pull off the next one, then 10T again. 7.5T per 2 PF FB. Well you've just dedicated one slot in your team for an FB slave. Which tbh, light doesn't really need, since there are setups for them to consistently burst every 4T or less, while still having other skills that are buff or utility in nature.
--
Being a buff slave wise, 12T isn't too bad for keeping up 120% assault, but then she does literally nothing other than buff. And this kinda setup is better in a war of attrition, so you'd probably run Sol. And now you have 2 slowpokes to hold back your burst. Run a Tish to try and keep them up sure, but it's gonna be a real hassle. The damage output tanks pretty significantly if you can't burst quickly.
--
What Nike needs 35 turns to accomplish, other setups can probably accomplish 5 times over. This is why I don't exactly like the idea the Nike is the queen of slowpokes, what she does isn't amazing in retrospect of taking 35 turns to set up. And already, being either slave isn't exactly the best option because light has so many multi-utility himes coming right up.Yeah, if we're talking perfect, perfect, perfect teams here, maybe? But really, who is going to have those? Well, maybe a lot depending on how those scatter among Miracle Tickets... what a boring future awaits if everyone runs just literally one build.

Anyway, when we're not talking about the very perfectest teams that ever graced the Kamihime plane of existence, Light Nike offers you - in long combat - either ridiculous amounts of Assault (and we're talking a team-wide damage boost of P2W Eidolon levels) or a ridiculous amount of spike damage which puts Uriel to shame. YOU get to choose which one you take.

How is that not stupidly good?

Gludateton
12-31-2018, 12:55 PM
How is that not stupidly good?
Because you have to replace Kamihime X with Light Nike and question is whether you'll break whole composition with it or not.
I do think that she'll may work for some ridiculous stalling team for tower F15. Get some turtling team, have fun in first 2 stages for 15/20T and shoot Dysnomia with double PF +100%/120% assault buff thingy. Maybe even with Shingen's bow, just to make things even more ridiculous (you'll have to think about Shingen's BG though). This assumes that you'll survive first two waves for 15-20 turns, but with turtle team it should be possible.
Of course meta light will have better result, because it'll be faster, but why not do something stupid once in a while.

Ikki
12-31-2018, 01:00 PM
Because you have to replace Kamihime X with Light Nike and question is whether you'll break whole composition with it or not.
I do think that she'll may work for some ridiculous stalling team for tower F15. Get some turtling team, have fun in first 2 stages for 15/20T and shoot Dysnomia with double PF +100%/120% assault buff thingy. Maybe even with Shingen's bow, just to make things even more ridiculous (you'll have to think about Shingen's BG though). This assumes that you'll survive first two waves for 15-20 turns, but with turtle team it should be possible.
Of course meta light will have better result, because it'll be faster, but why not do something stupid once in a while.

The fact that you throw this example as a meme situation to use light nike kinda answers why shes the opposite to good, i laughed tbh.

Cobblemaniac
12-31-2018, 01:01 PM
snip

It's almost 4am in the morning so I'mma make this brief.

vigor and off element

I present you Isis. Run her in various elements, use her guard to suicide against strong hits and get a backup hime that can generate enough BG to catch up to the rest, go ham. At least in dummy.

perfect team

We're talking about a future where light has like pretty much 10 (numbers? It's almost 4am so spare me) viable himes that work well together mixed and matched. There's no single team that works for everything as far as I know, but there sure are himes that everyone universally considers borken beyond comprehension.

Perfect teams vs light Nike. One takes time and money, the other takes pure money or luck... or a whole lot of saving. Pick your poison I suppose, but I'd think that having a good light team is an eventuality if you plan your mtix investments properly... if you're being a light baka. After all, I'd like to think mtixes are either optimal or dickpicks. If not dickpicks, you go for the single best option... that's at least how I'd think anyone trying to be good at the game goes.

As for what light Nike offers, this is kinda dragging long, so... all I can say is you need more factors. It's not just spike damage or assault I'm looking at, but team building in general.

The whole reason I'd shit on light Nike this hard is to simply prove that meta wise, she's not a hime worth going for as she isn't gunna be breaking the game for you if you do whale for her, waifu reasons aside. And I'll be honest, I'm quite bored so such discussion keeps me from rotting in my hikkikomori lifestyle.

In any case, it's actually 4am for me now so I'mma sleep. Peace.

Slashley
12-31-2018, 02:11 PM
Because you have to replace Kamihime X with Light Nike and question is whether you'll break whole composition with it or not.But that argument breaks apart if you're not talking about the very perfect teams. It's like saying "I have four Uriels, so I don't need Light Nike for anything"
Which, well, is true. But not everyone is going to have teams of anywhere near that caliber. And hell, even Light Nike IS in that caliber, but the problem is that she needs 10 turns+ to get there. While Uriel, Svarog, Lugh and friends don't.
Of course meta light will have better result, because it'll be faster, but why not do something stupid once in a while.I don't think you'll even need all that. Just double PF FB should be enough, one would think.

And really, speaking of Tower 15F, I don't think I have ANY teams that can do it off-element. Light Nike would instantly change that. Debuff resistant bosses are just stupid.
I present you Isis. Run her in various elements, use her guard to suicide against strong hits and get a backup hime that can generate enough BG to catch up to the rest, go ham. At least in dummy.I don't think you understand just how good 120% Assault is.

Have some numbers from my upcoming damage calc:
58000 359% assault
53046 239% assault 20.5% vigor
58327 239% assault 32.5% vigor

At the entirely unreasonable 239% Assault modifier (9*21% + 40% Character Eidolon + I forgot a 10% Pride in there as well), you need over 32% Vigor to outdamage Light Nike's buffs. For my current wimpy Fire grid (163%), over 41% Vigor is needed. Oh, and this is all with Herc who the calc considers to have an extra ~38,42% Assault. Oops, I should've removed Passive, Master bonus and self-buff.
Or the calc could be entirely fucking broken since it's not like I've tested it as it is very much under construction still...

Of course, your point was that Isis can give that buff (which is fairly lengthy 5t), then get herself killed with Guard and you get a free 20% bonus damage for four members. Yeah, sure. Light Nike certainly can't do that. But then again, her damage boost laughs in the face of a mere 20%.
We're talking about a future where light has like pretty much 10 (numbers? It's almost 4am so spare me) viable himes that work well together mixed and matched. There's no single team that works for everything as far as I know, but there sure are himes that everyone universally considers borken beyond comprehension.Please, do list them. How long until you get to Hime like Sol, who also offer zero damage output?
As for what light Nike offers, this is kinda dragging long, so... all I can say is you need more factors. It's not just spike damage or assault I'm looking at, but team building in general.Well, do list the other factors then. Yeah, characters like Lugh and Tish have synergy between them (and an impressive amount at that), but there's still two slots open. Yes, Light gets stupid Hime in the following year. But again... how many of them are you actually going to have?

If Light Nike was a one trick pony, then yeah, I could see team building being an issue. But she can fill two different roles (a two-trick pony!) depending on how you use her, which makes her somewhat versatile.

Unregistered
12-31-2018, 02:17 PM
Not sure why everyone is throwing a fit over whether Light Nike is amazing or thrash... the truth is: it heavily depends on your team and what you're trying to do. LNike is really good for newer to mid tier players, where her massive spike damage will get you through harder content that you'd normally struggle against. A good example is something like GO, something that's quite difficult for non-vets, but can easily be cleared using LNike double FBurst. However, as you get stronger and fully develop your grid, you just don't really need that anymore (because more often than not, 1 full burst does the job) and you begin to transition into looking for better average damage (for faster clears/MVPs etc). In this stage, LNike isn't particularly great, because it takes a long time for her to build up and thus averages out somewhat poorly. That said, it doesn't mean she's useless. Instead of running some meme turtling team for 15f of tower, what you CAN do is use her to carry a much weaker team through 13-14 (or w/e is a little below your max), while using your main where it matters most.

AutoCrimson
12-31-2018, 02:27 PM
i will discover a truth - if u main light - skip for for Tish
if u just want a hime to be useful - roll for her
if u are like me - do a 3k roll then waste left for Tish

Gludateton
12-31-2018, 02:37 PM
But that argument breaks apart if you're not talking about the very perfect teams. It's like saying "I have four Uriels, so I don't need Light Nike for anything"
You don't need perfect team, you need team in which Light Nike does not fit very well.

If Light Nike was a one trick pony, then yeah, I could see team building being an issue. But she can fill two different roles (a two-trick pony!) depending on how you use her, which makes her somewhat versatile.
If you want to go for this double FB thing, you have to wait 10 turns with Light Nike doing barely anything. It's like Siegfried in wind GO.

Instead of running some meme turtling team for 15f of tower, what you CAN do is use her to carry a much weaker team through 13-14 (or w/e is a little below your max), while using your main where it matters most.
True, but I have hard time believing that Light Nike will carry you through. Meme turtling build has one thing going for it, Light Nike covers thing that it lacks most: damage (or rather huge spike damage).

Dejnov
12-31-2018, 02:43 PM
Set bonuses only happen when you have five Accessory slots open on that Hime, and you can see them from Kitty's post. Notice that the only one worth even mentioning is the Tiara set bonus, which is just fucking stupid. Bear did say that it was 10% + 10%, but either way, that more than doubles the amount of Combo you get baseline (8% + 3%). I haven't mathed it out, but 3x level 1 N Tiaras could be more damage output than 5x level 50 SSR non-Tiaras with good Enigmas on them. The Tiara set bonus is THAT FUCKING BROKEN and that's the sole reason why you want your Accessory slots opened up. Who gives a fuck about potential ~2k base attack and up to 6 enigmas, all you care about is getting that sweet, sweet Tiara set bonus.

The others don't look bad, but you're absolutely right that tiara bonus is truly needed for damage output and generating faster burst. I'll definitely be aiming for it. Unfortunately, until I can get full tiara sets for all my Himes I might just have to set up the non-tiaras.

Will definitely be looking to keep and upgrade all tiaras that drop for the new year.

Thanks Slashley and Kitty for the info!!

Dejnov.

P.S. With Michael and YuleGoat now in my line up, my Light team is actually a bit fast now. Next year they'll get much faster (with Michael's awakening and the tiaras...), but it's nice to know that Light is somewhat fast now.

They just got to do something about Dark...

Dejnov
12-31-2018, 02:47 PM
DMM updates -

- Early January - Fire Guardian Phaleg
- New event: Dungeon crawling; ETA - late January
- Early Feb - Fire Tower (20 Floors)
- Late January - Guild Competition Round 3, using same theme as 1st Guild Competition event: Do DMG in 15T
- Epic Quest additions
- Late January Rebalance: Saraswati, Kali, Valentine's Day Bastet, Hades AW, Osiris, Jupiter
- They are reviewing issues regarding raid leechers, and are working towards a solution to reward players who actually contribute the raid

What's happening with Saraswati, Hades and Osiris? I actually own all three. Are they getting better?

Dejnov.

Ikki
12-31-2018, 02:49 PM
Not sure why everyone is throwing a fit over whether Light Nike is amazing or thrash... the truth is: it heavily depends on your team and what you're trying to do. LNike is really good for newer to mid tier players, where her massive spike damage will get you through harder content that you'd normally struggle against. A good example is something like GO, something that's quite difficult for non-vets, but can easily be cleared using LNike double FBurst. However, as you get stronger and fully develop your grid, you just don't really need that anymore (because more often than not, 1 full burst does the job) and you begin to transition into looking for better average damage (for faster clears/MVPs etc). In this stage, LNike isn't particularly great, because it takes a long time for her to build up and thus averages out somewhat poorly. That said, it doesn't mean she's useless. Instead of running some meme turtling team for 15f of tower, what you CAN do is use her to carry a much weaker team through 13-14 (or w/e is a little below your max), while using your main where it matters most.

This pretty much summarizes why light nike isnt liked very much among veterans, shes slow, niche and out of speed meta (and yes slashley get used to debuff resistant bosses, thats the inevitable future so learn to love them, using "debuff resistant enemies are stupid" as an argument is stupid), so you have 2 scenarios:

- she gives 2 full burst, oh great nike thanks for your second full burst, a shame that this thing died in the first, maybe next time i try stacking your assault buff.
- well nike your assault buff is sick, its a shame i didnt have time to stack it enough, maybe in the (nonexistant) future ill stack it enough.

She fails on both so yeah ill pass on her along most veterans, and in regards to the light units that outshine nike when put together in different scenarios, you have iris, tish, takeminakata, michael, sol, lugh, vishnu, metatron (kinda niche so dont take me too seriously on this one), light atena, those are a few that leave no place for nike at all, good thing that nutaku separated nike and thunder aphro so people could roll for aphro without being dissapointed by getting nike.

Gludateton
12-31-2018, 02:52 PM
What's happening with Saraswati, Hades and Osiris? I actually own all three. Are they getting better?

Dejnov.
No one knows, but probably yes.

good thing that nutaku separated nike and thunder aphro so people could roll for aphro without being dissapointed by getting nike.
But I wanted to roll for Konohana Sakuya and Thunder Aphro at once :(

Kitty
12-31-2018, 02:54 PM
holy shi--- new Diana is OP

[Mirrored Moon Ice Flower] Diana

1st Skill - All allies' HP Recovered (Upper Limit 1,500) / DEF Up (30%) (Large)
[CD: 6T, Duration: 3T]

2nd skill - Applies Vigor to all allies/ DMG Limit Up
[CD: 7T, Duration: 4T/1T]

3rd skill - Increases own Burst Gauge by 100% / All allies' Burst DMG Up (1 Time)
[CD: 7T]

Assist - Combo Rate up

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kamihimeproject_mato/imgs/5/6/565f9a1d.jpg

Ikki
12-31-2018, 03:05 PM

3rd skill - Increases own Burst Gauge by 100% / All allies' Burst DMG Up (1 Time)

Assist - Combo Rate up

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/kamihimeproject_mato/imgs/5/6/565f9a1d.jpg

Shes sick indeed, shes like the water thunder aphro, but with a more offensive kit, dmm must be getting quite a bit of cash with people pulling for her.

Ikki
12-31-2018, 03:08 PM
But I wanted to roll for Konohana Sakuya and Thunder Aphro at once :(

Ill still use 3k to try for sakuya, shes great, and the leftover jews will be used on the last attempt at aphro before she leaves the gacha :cry:

Slashley
12-31-2018, 03:10 PM
-- (and yes slashley get used to debuff resistant bosses, thats the inevitable future so learn to love them, using "debuff resistant enemies are stupid" as an argument is stupid), --

- she gives 2 full burst, oh great nike thanks for your second full burst, a shame that this thing died in the first,--While true, how exactly ARE you going to kill Tower 15F in a single burst? Without debuffs, what are you supposed to do? You might do it with Uriel, maybe. Outside of Uriel though, how? That's 8m damage that you need to do - or 16m if we consider -50% Def (just imagine no damage cap).

Can I do that with debuffs? Barely, and only on-element with Fenrir for burst memes. Light Nike allows you to do that damage in two turns.
Assuming you don't get butchered by the Trigger like I got butchered on-element, but that's me not using my -70% damage cut.

EDIT:

-- and the leftover jews will be used on the last attempt at aphro before she leaves the gacha :cry:Rate up Thunder Aphro for Jewels already left after only a couple of days. Now the only thing you can pull with Jewels is Water gacha.

Might've been a mistake, but.

Unregistered
12-31-2018, 03:23 PM
Shes sick indeed, shes like the water thunder aphro, but with a more offensive kit, dmm must be getting quite a bit of cash with people pulling for her.

It should be noted that her vigor is a bit weaker than thunder aphro (1.253 vs 1.346) but lasts a bit longer (really useful in a really fast 4 turn burst team, where you can cover all your bursts with it). Also, her burst gives her +20 BG, combined with her combo passive makes a pretty incredible fast combo (abeited slightly awkward when combined with her 3rd skill).

Kitty
12-31-2018, 05:05 PM
ayyy my highest herc burst so far, and only 7 stacks of aethers burst thingy
kek

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/529449496271388682/unknown.png

Unregistered
12-31-2018, 05:12 PM
anyone else noticed the exp values in cave of gold ore and the other one that we get twice daily are changed?
now you get 520 from emerald, 600 from sapphire and 720 from dark carbuncles
i like it since i now get 5k+ steady instead of random 2-3k or 6-7k but the changes werent told so it came as a suprise

Dejnov
12-31-2018, 07:58 PM
anyone else noticed the exp values in cave of gold ore and the other one that we get twice daily are changed?
now you get 520 from emerald, 600 from sapphire and 720 from dark carbuncles
i like it since i now get 5k+ steady instead of random 2-3k or 6-7k but the changes werent told so it came as a suprise

I'm still interested to find out if there's an easy way to get Holy Stones. They seem to be my biggest roadblock to limit breaking Himes. Is there any way to get them other than from daily quests? It seems the worst value for APs and I'd rather just do more Rag battles (different colors) or Event Quests than to waste them trying to get Holy Stones from just daily quests.

Dejnov.

artista
12-31-2018, 08:08 PM
I'm still interested to find out if there's an easy way to get Holy Stones. They seem to be my biggest roadblock to limit breaking Himes. Is there any way to get them other than from daily quests? It seems the worst value for APs and I'd rather just do more Rag battles (different colors) or Event Quests than to waste them trying to get Holy Stones from just daily quests.

Dejnov.

50ap ones are the way to go, there isnt much choice. Thats why I went hard on them when they had half cost.

Dejnov
12-31-2018, 08:10 PM
50ap ones are the way to go, there isnt much choice. Thats why I went hard on them when they had half cost.

Damn... should have buckled down and did that also. This mistake will probably haunt me for most of 2019...

Dejnov.

Yukichi
12-31-2018, 08:48 PM
Anybody able to enlighten me how exactly the +item drop mechanic works? If I throw snatch, snatch 2nd, and lexplander at an enemy, are the effects stacking? Or am I overwriting it with the most recent/best roll?
And in a similar vein, if I throw out anzu on top of it, what does that do? Actually, come to think of it, what the hell does anzu even do? The tooltip says +item drop but there's no visual indication of something happening

In Advent events, snatch and item drop rate up will give a marginal increase of bronze and silver chests. Using a MLB Anzu with sleipnir or vlad for support, and casting sntach twice on each "small fry" and 8 times on Garuda (Casting Snatch 2nd/3rd from D'Art, Lexplander from Mammon and Scrounge from Skuld twice) in about 90 fights got me the expected amount of silver mats a few fights earlier than expected and some extra N and R mats above what was anticipated (about 5-7% increase)

Kitty
12-31-2018, 09:18 PM
just found this cutie pie for my union buddy... kek along with snow rapha

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/529512933651251220/unknown.png

AznSamsung
12-31-2018, 09:36 PM
kitty plz wish me luck ... save up 40k to roll both limited ssr (aphrodite and nike)

Kitty
12-31-2018, 09:48 PM
glgl papi chulo

Aidoru
12-31-2018, 10:06 PM
The fact that they were able to start up new event at the same time the previous one ended with only a 30 minutes maintenance and it being new years night blows my mind.

AznSamsung
12-31-2018, 10:11 PM
Kitty i love u and ur luck .. 2 3k row .. and i got all 3 limited new year hime .. (ps. 1 of the gold orb become purple and that my ssr nike)

Cobblemaniac
12-31-2018, 10:12 PM
While true, how exactly ARE you going to kill Tower 15F in a single burst? Without debuffs, what are you supposed to do? You might do it with Uriel, maybe. Outside of Uriel though, how? That's 8m damage that you need to do - or 16m if we consider -50% Def (just imagine no damage cap).

Can I do that with debuffs? Barely, and only on-element with Fenrir for burst memes. Light Nike allows you to do that damage in two turns.
Assuming you don't get butchered by the Trigger like I got butchered on-element, but that's me not using my -70% damage cut.

EDIT:
Rate up Thunder Aphro for Jewels already left after only a couple of days. Now the only thing you can pull with Jewels is Water gacha.

Might've been a mistake, but.

Uhh.

This is where investment into null grids, and bricking hime weapons and things come into play. That's how you'll begin extending past the realm of limited to 150% assault and stuff like that.

And then there's Mike AW and Meta AW for light to deal with things like wanpanning boss. Unless you're going for 4T clear, you could take like 10T to get something set up, and then run into boss and completely wanpan. Or Iris, with her ridiculous array of 7 different buffs in addition to 30% light res down, AND decent BG. Or consistent dmg Lugh.

buffs, team building

Yes, I do realise light Nike has bigger raw buffs than vigor. However, what's a buff slave to an actual unit with more utility?

For the record, when I say almost every light unit becomes viable, I'm not kidding. They often fall into 2 categories: super good at multi-utility, or utterly borken in their niche.

Lugh you already know, and Sol herself covers Lugh's suicidal tendencies while keeping everyone very much alive for content which doesn't give a middle finger to your entire team surviving in the first place.

Tish is a god awesome team player... we already discussed her buffs.

Takeminakata is the very definition of a good short term spike damage player. She has long cd on her skills, but trade them off for very good skill utility: a 2 hit 5x multiplier AoE + 3T GTA. And you still get 1m echo damage on top of her burst.

Vishnu and light Athena form a pretty potent combo in content without AoE since you're guarding Vishnu for 3T. And you know what Vishnu can do when she is allowed to stack.

Mike AW is the absolute core of all light chaingun teams. Period. I hope this doesn't need explanation.

Meta AW? Self explanatory, your entry on her in the toolbox is good enough. Special note that she's the only hime capable of breaking the 2m burst cap.

Iris is a whole different ball game of broken... just take some time off to read her DMM entry. You'll get why I'm nutting over her so intensely, and it's not because she's a loli.

So where does light Nike fit into all of this? I mean sure, there's the argument that light Nike fits in where you have an empty spot because nobody has a perfect team, but then that's not exactly conducive for theorycrafting is it? That kind of argument falls apart when you begin considering everyone else I listed eventually becomes more available than light Nike will ever be. So assume you have everyone. Light Nike offering either 120% assault starting 12T, or an extra FB every 7.5T only... and how are you going to fit her in with the rest of the team? She doesn't provide survivability like Sol or Athena, she doesn't provide godly consistent dmg output and BG like Lugh and Iris, her spike is way slower than the likes of Vishnu, Takeminakata and Meta AW in fast clear content, and she certainly can't top Mike AW for being the literal queen of fast burst. She can accomplish some of that if you give her time to stack up. But then the other himes can already do what she does from the very beginning, so what's the point of light Nike?

And it's not like you can stack infinitely and unleash all of her stacks at once like you can with Uriel (who only needs 10T for max token stack anyway, and provides godly DATA rates with even just 2 or 4 stacks in the meantime), so what gives?

And vigor? The caveat is that running team vigor, then killing off the unit with vigor to replace the buff slave with an actual hime with dps in dummy-kun works better than having the buff slave stay alive and not contributing more. It's not just about the buff, what about the other things you could've done if you didn't just run the buff?

This of course all changes if you don't have the resources to run such setups, but when discussing where a character fits with the meta... introducing things like he may not have xxx derails the debate. Imagine trying to calculate something in maths, then somebody comes in and tells you that absolute numbers like 2 don't exist in reality, and that it's actually 1.999999999... somethang. I mean... yes, but try factoring that in theory. That kind of consideration is necessary, but I'd reserve it for actual team building and therefore application, not a theorycrafting session.

And to top it off, the original question is simply is light Nike a good choice to (try and) go for? Without additional context? It's hard to tell what he has or doesn't, so naturally I'd take the safer option, which is recommend him a more universally applicable hime.

Kitty
12-31-2018, 10:27 PM
The fact that they were able to start up new event at the same time the previous one ended with only a 30 minutes maintenance and it being new years night blows my mind.

30 min? there wasn't even a maintenance kek

Cobblemaniac
12-31-2018, 10:49 PM

Imagine if this was the norm.

Who am I kidding that's a waste of imaginative power.

Aidoru
12-31-2018, 10:53 PM

Seems I got the original estimate 20:30 PST time mixed up only seeing that unusual 30. Regardless, still a surprise.

Dejnov
01-01-2019, 03:30 AM
So the SSR Element Ticket in the large grab bag... what does that specifically entail? What can you get with that gacha Ticket?

Dejnov.

Kuredo
01-01-2019, 04:00 AM
So the SSR Element Ticket in the large grab bag... what does that specifically entail? What can you get with that gacha Ticket?

Dejnov.

the ticket doesn't state specifically both hime and eido or just himes but it should have been clear SSRs of that element. so far the 2 people i know bought it and they got himes from it so probably the latter

GabKarol
01-01-2019, 05:18 AM
Is there an upcoming water hime that I should be saving for?

Kitty
01-01-2019, 05:44 AM
vohu manaf

Slashley
01-01-2019, 05:57 AM
Uhh.

This is where investment into null grids, and bricking hime weapons and things come into play. That's how you'll begin extending past the realm of limited to 150% assault and stuff like that.Null Grids which we don't even have yet. And speaking of Null Grids, how realistic are those for F2P anyway? You roll with what you have, so how exactly are you going to have 5 weapons of the same type? I mean, outside of Thunder which nicely provides you with 5 SSR Guns (4x Gluttony if you've been playing since the start + soon to come Assault/HP Gun). Then you experience the GLORY OF HP(++++)! ... wait, shit. At least you get a fuckload of base stats, I guess.

Having access to Bricks, which we have gotten one for free so far.

So yeah, what are you supposed to do?
Yes, one year forward we'll have Tiara Set bonuses, notably power creeped SSRs (such as upcoming Light SSRs), lots more FLB weapons in every element, and maaaaaaybe Null Grids (though probably not). Yeah, that should outdo debuff resistant bosses (which are stupid). But right now, what are you supposed to do?
For the record, when I say almost every light unit becomes viable, I'm not kidding. They often fall into 2 categories: super good at multi-utility, or utterly borken in their niche.Okay, so the only non-Miracle Ticketed Light SSRs that I've found so far in my... 15 months of play and decent amounts of 'dolphinism' is Frey and Shamash. Both of which I got in the past few days.

What do I get with those?
I mean, with the help of my MT'd Sol, Shamash can probably be quite tanky. And Frey sure as hell beats the living shit out of the previous entry in my Light team, Belobog. But that's not a very high bar to go over.

And I still don't understand your utter hatred towards Light Nike. I mean, look at your list of excelling Light Hime. Let's see:
Lugh - 6/2019
Tish - 1/2019
Takeminakata - 2/2019
Vishnu (out now) and light Athena (4/2019) form a pretty potent combo
Mike AW - 2/2019
Meta AW - 4/2019
Iris - 8/2019

Yes, Light Nike has no place in a team of these. Yes, I get it! But that's not the point! Literally only one of them is out right now. ONE. Okay, Michael and Metatron are out right now, just without their Awakenings. Oh, and okay fine, Vishnu is out right now, but her other half is still months away.

So, how guaranteed are you to get any combination of those? About as likely as you are to get Light Nike. Which is to say - pretty damn low. Yes, you can Miracle Ticket a couple of them and if you already have Michael, then Light Nike has no place in your team. And that's... uh, eight months away? Seven?
This of course all changes if you don't have the resources to run such setups, but when discussing where a character fits with the meta... introducing things like he may not have xxx derails the debate. Imagine trying to calculate something in maths, then somebody comes in and tells you that absolute numbers like 2 don't exist in reality, and that it's actually 1.999999999... somethang. I mean... yes, but try factoring that in theory. That kind of consideration is necessary, but I'd reserve it for actual team building and therefore application, not a theorycrafting session.Well, I do think that we shouldn't consider just and only absolutely perfect teams. Because if we go down that rabbit hole - which we often do and I'm plenty guilty of it myself - then why not just say that all the content in the game is easy when you have 9x slvl30 Ascalons, 120% Belial, 5x lvl 100 Fire Kaisers and your team is Uriel and Svarog? And throw in a couple of Rs in there just for a laugh, because it's not like you need them for anything but Full Burst bonus.

Looking into the future is fine, but let's not look one year into the future and think that it's here today. Because it isn't - it's a full year away. This is Vine all over again, when people who had had Herc's Relic weapon out for months were laughing at how useless Vine is.
the ticket doesn't state specifically both hime and eido or just himes but it should have been clear SSRs of that element. so far the 2 people i know bought it and they got himes from it so probably the latterIt has Eidolons. If it doesn't specifically say that SSR Hime, then it also includes Eidolons.

Gludateton
01-01-2019, 06:14 AM
Null Grids which we don't even have yet. And speaking of Null Grids, how realistic are those for F2P anyway? You roll with what you have, so how exactly are you going to have 5 weapons of the same type? I mean, outside of Thunder which nicely provides you with 5 SSR Guns
People quite often use Raid SRs for null grids. For water you may have Glaive (this translation...) grid with 2x UE weapon and 2x Rahab's knives and one Raid SR. For fire you can use Typhoon's and Vlad's Spears.

And I still don't understand your utter hatred towards Light Nike.
I don't think anyone here hates Light Nike, just think she's situational at best. She works pretty well with light now, because they're pretty much bunch of slowpokes, but should you really roll for her because of that ? And as Cobblemaniac have said, the whole debate is whether one should roll for Light Nike now, which in my opinion is "no". Next week you'll get Tishtrya, which is better pick and you can even get Light Nike with enough luck (or lack of it actually).

Cobblemaniac
01-01-2019, 07:18 AM
snip

It is precisely because we have the power of future sight that I think we should be abusing that power to the fullest of its potential... as far as we can in a gacha game that completely depends on what RNG gives you at least. Why suffer the same problems from DMM server when you know what will come? The very same players have been complaining time and again that light Nike is really underwhelming compared to future releases after all. What does it help now? It simply tells anyone who looks at light Nike currently and thinks "Is she good?", no, if you're chasing after the meta she isn't phenomenal. Wait for something better. Chances are they won't blow their jewel stock on Nike and try for others instead. Sure, there's no guarantee they'll get the meta himes... but similarly I could reverse the argument and say there's no guarantee you'll get light Nike either. Or they could forget about light and go for for himes from other elements as well, which are also potentially more exciting than light Nike is.

Personally I put light Nike in a category that is far more unreachable than any future hime that can be 1 year away simply because she is limited edition. Comparing a limited edition to a regular hime has that kind of problem, if they can't bork the game harder than the regular then perhaps they deserve no place in the meta. Save your jewels for future hime. Unless you're looking for tower fodder.

As for light's status currently, wouldn't light Nike help a lot because light still can't damage for shit? Sure, if you already have her, use her. I don't have any qualms about that. I only recommend that you don't go out of your way planning for light Nike. If you ask me what to do for light in the meantime, my usual response is: wait. Go build up your grid in the meantime, and also take a peek at the other elements.

Frey and Shamash

Currently:

Your analysis on what you have is fine. Although I'l add, Frey is currently one of the best ways to quick spike kill a boss, considering light really doesn't have many options. Well, Frey and SSArty are your only answers really. Oh, and Shamash works with Vishnu for now, if you don't mind that bit of RNG.

On a tangent, Vishnu herself (as with any hime with lose something when you get hit gimmick) gets reworked to not lose her buffs unless she takes non zero damage. And gets a 2k HP barrier for 4T instead of def down on her burst, which really helps with that.

Future:

Frey works as well as she does now except better in the future. A buff to her skill 2 will add a 20% damage cap up buff (applies to all dmg) to Frey that'll be pretty useful for increasing her rage punish output. AND she gets an echo after her burst, which is pretty big for damage, both for lower and higher level players. She's still a decent hime in her niche: to whack bosses out of their rage phase quick.

Shamash herself gets adjusted a bit. Effect of passive aggro up increases, skill 1 uptime decreases to 3T while increasing the damage output of her intercept, skill 3 uptime increases to 3T while buffing her pride effect. How does this really compare to... well most notably light Athena? Admittedly, Shamash might not actually compare, especially given that light Athena receives some buffs to her patience buff which almost makes her the best single target light tank currently. Before light Athena gets buffed tho, Shamash is still a decent dummy to direct hits away from other himes like Vishu. And since intercept does give BG, she doesn't suffer in that regard as hard.

Null grids

Depending on element, some are easy and some are hard for f2p... vets.

Off the top of my head, water gets an easy glaive grid with 2 Rahab knifes, 3 Sloth scythes, and then the exceed bows. Light gets an axe grid (if you overfarmed Yule), with 2 Yule axes + 3 light exceed axes, and the rest are assault defender duals or better.

Edit:
Fire: spear
Dark: axe
Thunder: gun (gets better with thunder guardian... which is admittedly a year away)
Wind: :SuperDisgustedAmon:

Kitty
01-01-2019, 07:46 AM
lmao, single jew pull on DMM and i'm absolutely fucking SHOOKETH

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dv1UBwZX0AEhDs2.jpg
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/529671667048513546/unknown.png?width=400&height=80

shit now i want TAphro on nutaku, plox

Cobblemaniac
01-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Diana

Tell us if she goes awawawa.

This is an important task.

Kitty
01-01-2019, 08:03 AM
Tell us if she goes awawawa.

This is an important task.

nah but she sounds socially awkward af

also lmao
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/529675921532387338/unknown.png

Cobblemaniac
01-01-2019, 08:11 AM
nah but she sounds socially awkward af

also lmao
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/529675921532387338/unknown.png

> no awawawawa

Time to commit not alive.

> socially awkward

Ok at least that part stays.

AznSamsung
01-01-2019, 08:13 AM
i have 10k -12k jewels left ... should i use them to see if i get ssr thunder aphrodite or save them? cuz i still need to use my miracle ticket also ... atm i am update my list ...

Cobblemaniac
01-01-2019, 08:31 AM
i have 10k -12k jewels left ... should i use them to see if i get ssr thunder aphrodite or save them? cuz i still need to use my miracle ticket also ... atm i am update my list ...

How long till your mtix expires?

Also... don't mind if you drop a list of your SSRs?

Currently I'd say going for thunder Afro is worth it at least.

AznSamsung
01-01-2019, 08:32 AM
How long till your mtix expires?

Also... don't mind if you drop a list of your SSRs?

Currently I'd say going for thunder Afro is worth it at least.

just got it last nite (btw happy new year) ... wrking on the list atm give me another 10 min

Cobblemaniac
01-01-2019, 08:33 AM
just got it last nite (btw happy new year) ... wrking on the list atm give me another 10 min

Boi you reply quick.

Happy new year anyhoozles, and sure, take yer time.

Kuredo
01-01-2019, 08:37 AM
depends on your main i guess

AznSamsung
01-01-2019, 08:55 AM
list is up but i will post here too ...

i am missing alot of f2p hime due to wrk and family this year but i still have a bunch of hime ...

my main are in order: fire -> water -> light

Fire (26):
(SSR) Awakening Svarog, Awakening Ares, Amaterasu (1st Miracle Ticket), Acala, Yamaraja, Mars (2nd Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Kagutsuchi, Amon, Agni, Motu, Raguel, Nataku, Brynhildr, Ceridwen, [Princess of HellFlame] Eligos, Kishar, [Swirl Sakura] Konohana-Sakuya, Fortuna
(R) Taikoubou, Baphomet, Nergal, Dazbog, Hestia, Ignis, Vulcan, Taikoubou, Konohana-Sakuya

Water (23):
(SSR) Nike, Aphrodite, Asherah, [Unleashed] Nike, [Snow Angel] Raphael
(SR) Nike, Cupid, Triton, Belphegor, Nodens, Gabriel, Atalanta, Enkidu, Anahit, Kikuri-Hime
(R) Ganges, Oto-Hime, Circe, Dagon, Apsara, Kushinada, Rushalka, Undine, Abzu, Sequana

Wind (25):
(SSR) Odin, Arianrod, [Unleashed] Cybele
(SR) Hermes, Heimdallr, Ithaqua, Guan Yu (Aisha), Cronus, Cybele, Maeve, Freja, Oberon, Krampus, Iblis, [Songstress of Flowers] Ramiel
(R) Caspiel, Puck, Boreas, Zephyrus, Reginleiv, Scathach, Vulthoom, Charis, Anat, [Song of Spring Wind] Orphus

Thunder (20):
(SSR) Jupitor, Tyr, Thor, Brahma, Marduk
(SR) Ramiel, Psyche, Hermod, Baal, Tezcatlipoca, Perkunas, [Thunder Spirit] Nyarlathotep, Noel
(R) Verethragna, Skuld, Perun, Indra, Cherubim, Tlaloc, Rhea

Dark (23):
(SSR) Satan, [Unleashed] Amon
(SR) Nyarlathotep, Bastet, Lu-Bu (Ren), Tsukuyomi, Balor, Pale Rider, Beelzebub, Meretseger, Pharol, Rangda, Jun'iku [Keifa], Ereshkigal
(R) Apep, Neith, Astaroth, Mephistopheles, Chaos, Naberius, Mokosh, Ceres, [Black Lily Princess] Kushinada

Light (21):
(SSR) Raphael, [Moonlight Maiden] Tsukuyomi, Atum, Sol (3rd Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Uzume, Belobog, Artemis, [Light Speed] Hermod, Uranus, Baldr, Diana, Anteros, Djehuti, Demeter
(R) [Guardian of Light] Perun, Inanna, Dike, Aurora, Orpheus, Urania, Daphne, Kamadeva

TOTAL HIME: 140

SSR light nike i have but no idea y it aint showing on filter

Slashley
01-01-2019, 08:57 AM
--
Currently I'd say going for thunder Afro is worth it at least.Since Thunder Aphro Rate Up is long gone, you're not going to recommend waiting a week? Since Thunder Aphro will probably still be in the pool and thus be about as likely to be found next week. But then you'll have Tish Rate Up instead of Light Nike.

Cobblemaniac
01-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Since Thunder Aphro Rate Up is long gone, you're not going to recommend waiting a week? Since Thunder Aphro will probably still be in the pool and thus be about as likely to be found next week. But then you'll have Tish Rate Up instead of Light Nike.

Ah right, I did lose track of when Afro is released.

That applies better than going for her now instantly.

list is up but i will post here too ...

i am missing alot of f2p hime due to wrk and family this year but i still have a bunch of hime ...

my main are in order: fire -> water -> light

Fire (26):
(SSR) Awakening Svarog, Awakening Ares, Amaterasu (1st Miracle Ticket), Acala, Yamaraja, Mars (2nd Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Kagutsuchi, Amon, Agni, Motu, Raguel, Nataku, Brynhildr, Ceridwen, [Princess of HellFlame] Eligos, Kishar, [Swirl Sakura] Konohana-Sakuya, Fortuna
(R) Taikoubou, Baphomet, Nergal, Dazbog, Hestia, Ignis, Vulcan, Taikoubou, Konohana-Sakuya

Water (23):
(SSR) Nike, Aphrodite, Asherah, [Unleashed] Nike, [Snow Angel] Raphael
(SR) Nike, Cupid, Triton, Belphegor, Nodens, Gabriel, Atalanta, Enkidu, Anahit, Kikuri-Hime
(R) Ganges, Oto-Hime, Circe, Dagon, Apsara, Kushinada, Rushalka, Undine, Abzu, Sequana

Wind (25):
(SSR) Odin, Arianrod, [Unleashed] Cybele
(SR) Hermes, Heimdallr, Ithaqua, Guan Yu (Aisha), Cronus, Cybele, Maeve, Freja, Oberon, Krampus, Iblis, [Songstress of Flowers] Ramiel
(R) Caspiel, Puck, Boreas, Zephyrus, Reginleiv, Scathach, Vulthoom, Charis, Anat, [Song of Spring Wind] Orphus

Thunder (20):
(SSR) Jupitor, Tyr, Thor, Brahma, Marduk
(SR) Ramiel, Psyche, Hermod, Baal, Tezcatlipoca, Perkunas, [Thunder Spirit] Nyarlathotep, Noel
(R) Verethragna, Skuld, Perun, Indra, Cherubim, Tlaloc, Rhea

Dark (23):
(SSR) Satan, [Unleashed] Amon
(SR) Nyarlathotep, Bastet, Lu-Bu (Ren), Tsukuyomi, Balor, Pale Rider, Beelzebub, Meretseger, Pharol, Rangda, Jun'iku [Keifa], Ereshkigal
(R) Apep, Neith, Astaroth, Mephistopheles, Chaos, Naberius, Mokosh, Ceres, [Black Lily Princess] Kushinada

Light (21):
(SSR) Raphael, [Moonlight Maiden] Tsukuyomi, Atum, Sol (3rd Miracle Ticket)
(SR) Uzume, Belobog, Artemis, [Light Speed] Hermod, Uranus, Baldr, Diana, Anteros, Djehuti, Demeter
(R) [Guardian of Light] Perun, Inanna, Dike, Aurora, Orpheus, Urania, Daphne, Kamadeva

TOTAL HIME: 140

And that reinforces it. I recommend you go for the pull when Tish gets released.

AznSamsung
01-01-2019, 09:02 AM
wtf ... lol light nike dont show in filter ... lol ... i have her too

Cobblemaniac
01-01-2019, 09:11 AM
wtf ... lol light nike dont show in filter ... lol ... i have her too

Double the reason to pull under Tish banner then...

Good luck with thunder Afro.

AznSamsung
01-01-2019, 09:12 AM
kk i will save then ... wat to do with miracle ticket then?

Pigeon
01-01-2019, 11:57 AM
^Uriel I reckon.

I got a Holy Steel Argentum and am considering using it on my 2-star Lazy Bow Hail Punisher to get it to FLB range. Should I do that or wait until the Sloth Union Event re-runs and save the Holy Steel Argentum in case I rack up copies of an SSR Gacha weapon? I'm hoping that by the time the Sloth event re-runs our Union would be strong enough to get four copies of that or whatever FLB weapons are available to have extra copies for Phantom Weapons and such.

Mosdf
01-01-2019, 12:06 PM
I just pulled atum. Is she worth using or more of a niche use?

Pigeon
01-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Being a Healer in the same element as Sol puts her in an uncomfortable position, but she's an SSR so she's fine for rounding out a Light platoon if it isn't already filled with better Light SSRs and she can help with Tower events or against tanky/defensive bosses with low damage output where having a Healer can be especially helpful.

Itoshira
01-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Right now she is a bit of an oddball and mainly a single target supporter. Later down the road she gets a rebalance which makes her a pretty insane buffer for specific usage. So as of right now, she probably is better of in Sub if you got a good working team running, but dont loose sight of her for future consideration.

Kitty
01-01-2019, 02:44 PM
hey @ veryvoodoo, dude i legit have no clue who you are other than the fact that you're an active dude in the forums and player on the game. idk why you're starting dramas with other people thinking that they're actually me? why would you want to be starting drama with me in the first place lmao i'm literally just another player.
could care less about your drama with other people and stuff tbh
no clue why you assumed this person was me and u started shit talking them for saying something in a discord chat that i'm not even a part of?? lmao amazing all this drama shit is going on behind my back and i'm getting involved apparently with people i don't even know exist...jesus

anyway, i don't want drama and for the record idek who nam is hardly he just a rando from the forums too no? but w/e just please keep me out of your drama as i haven't done anything to provoke you unless you get offended by some of my mistakes on here with event stuff. sorry for that.
i have nothing against you, so not sure why this is going on lmao
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/529773362856198144/Discord_2018-12-31_04-34-30.png

i did wanna pm this to you but can't pm on discord,
and don't take this the wrong way pls

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2019, 05:01 PM
No worries bud, apparently I don't know you either, since I'm obviously mistaking you for someone else. Turns out just the same union, but not the same person. xD

As for that dude from your union, I don't know him either. Never met him, never mentioned him, don't remember ever speaking to him before. I was just having some fun with the nam dude, and the random guy butts in to try and shit-talk me on discord I guess? Who knows, maybe he felt left out or something. I didn't know who he was, so I was confused why he was getting offended in the first place in something that didn't even involve him. Maybe he used to be a big fan of shiachan and didn't like me insulting his heroes or something? Who knows, who cares. But if you're going to butt in to shit-talk someone, you should at least be prepared to receive the same as you give right? But yea, turns out just a case of mistaken identity. I thought he was you, oops my bad! :p I still have no idea who he even is... but shhh, don't tell them that haha.

i did wanna pm this to you but can't pm on discord,
P.S. hmm dunno if you know this, but you can pm on these forums too ya know? so ye, if you're still confused as to what happened, feel free, since this is all probably off-topic now :wink:

Bedevil
01-01-2019, 05:17 PM
remember when you dun goofed and your mind went completely blank on you.

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2019, 05:33 PM
ye sorry I mistook your online crush as someone else. :joy:

Bedevil
01-01-2019, 05:55 PM
you mistook me for someone else actually, well your selective memory is back at work
i never talked shit to you i was reasonable the whole way through you pm me out of no where cuz u want some dick i mean i'm sorry no one is massaging your ego :D
infact i dont think i've seen you get a single thing right since i've met you and that was a day ago lol.

gz on your latest rank1 anyway keep up the good work :silly: maybe i can be a top kami player like u 1 day

Pigeon
01-01-2019, 06:19 PM
So is it stupid to use Holy Steel Argentum on Lazy Bow Hail Punisher to break from 2 to 3 stars? :L

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2019, 06:23 PM
i never talked shit to you i was reasonable the whole way through you pm me out of no where cuz u want some dick i mean i'm sorry no one is massaging your ego :D
all those butt-ins on something that didn't even involve you
Oh ye totally bud, you never talked shit and were completely reasonable, yup yup yea.
I guess once a brown-noser, always a brown-noser :joy:
hey if a sig on the forum can trigger brown-nosers like you that badly like it triggered that nam guy, I'm all for keeping it the way it is. :squint:
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by poking fun at your online heroes like nam/shia and your online crush. I'm sorry if I'm not updating my sig either. I hope you can live through all of this and pull through this tragedy in the end. I'll be rootin' for ya mate xD

Unregistered
01-01-2019, 06:27 PM
So is it stupid to use Holy Steel Argentum on Lazy Bow Hail Punisher to break from 2 to 3 stars? :L

If water is your main and you could really need a boost, sure, it'll give you a good boost in stats and not a bad weapon to flb either. You can get more later in other towers. That said, it's not really the best choice to use it on (ideally, it would be used on the Dragon Eye Axe), but beggers can't be choosers. Waiting for that perfect weapon might take a long time to pay off (and you might need multiple bricks).

Slashley
01-01-2019, 06:29 PM
So is it stupid to use Holy Steel Argentum on Lazy Bow Hail Punisher to break from 2 to 3 stars? :LKinda, but kinda not. They don't drop from Sloth, so the next time it runs (if it runs anymore, I forget) then you'll get a full copy. So you'll be one short still. It is a good weapon, so if you have the mats to FLB it, why not, I guess?

It's impossible to tell for sure since we don't what else exactly you have, but.

Pigeon
01-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Thank you a lot! I might hold out for Mercurial Axe Mercurius then, have seen it used with multiple copies in tandem with the Phantom Axe the Hercules Axe, Ashirah's Anchor and various other axes.

Bedevil
01-01-2019, 06:51 PM
you not posting them full convo's, well thats classic of your selective way of doing things lol.
This started because of a joke about your fake ass rank 1 here in the forums, it got you posting about 4 replies salty as absolute fuck, then later on the person who made the joke apologized to you 11928 THIS was your response to said apology, you really gonna argue that was heartfelt in anyway? you str8 up looking for a fight from the get go lad the first thing i ever said to you.. 11929
this isnt taking sides, circle jerking or anything lol. On the topic of apologies you never gave me a sincere (or any) apology for calling me out as a fraudster and trying to get me banned from a discord server, all because you know fuck all lol.
11930 11931 full PM convo history with you on discord, which you started out of no where. Point out where i'm being unreasonable.
you trying to act nonchalant and also like u dont know if kitty is a girl or not, earlier on tho in the PM you specifically used gender based insult "bimbo" and even right now you are calling her my online crush, dont act like you dont care or pay attention to that shit when you clearly do. You did the same thing with nam when you knew every single union he has been in, but was still acting like you had no idea why he wasn't in a top 5 union and like that made you better lmao. Also you keep bringing up some guy called shia, sorry bud i dont know some1 like that exists no one said his name more than you these past few days so i guess really your his biggest idol.

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2019, 07:11 PM
full convo? I wasn't the one posting it buddy, kitty posted it cut-off like that lol.
All those butt-ins of your shit-talking in my screenshot happened before any pm too.
That screenshot I put up points to just a few examples of your brown-nosing :joy: That's really all I needed to show.

Pigeon
01-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Is Nutaku down for anyone else?

VeryVoodoo
01-01-2019, 07:24 PM
Is Nutaku down for anyone else?

Down for maintenance. Though if you are already logged into the game, you should be fine. :think:

Pigeon
01-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Yup got the billboard to that effect now after a few nginxes.

you should be fine. :thinking:

:shrug:

lalala
01-01-2019, 11:58 PM

Assist - Combo Rate up

I tested her out at lv 40+. Not so good. Still sucks compared to Water Gabriel. With Michael AW, I needed to level her up to 75+ before she started to be decent. (Compared with my fav Swimsuit Gabby!) I'll try to level her to 75+ before trying again with Crom Crauch GO. From the description above, seems like Skill 3 is the important factor for fast clear. Managed to clear with Gab in my Water team but still haven't figured out how to use Diana properly.

I also happened to have Athena drop for me and replaced her with Sati in my Light team. Seems better for AAB. Not sure about dmg output. I suppose she might come in handy if leeching is nerfed as Kitty says? Just managed to pull these two and Wind Cyclops (Yay!) on the free Gacha so I'm still trying to figure things out. :) Does Athena only go with Vishnu? I just M-tixed Iris and using Hercules with UE axe, which gives Elem attack up for whole team upon burst.

Kitty, what is your rank/team compositions for the various teams like? Just wondering what your progression is like compared to other newer players on DMM and those who have played a little longer on Nutaku. Maybe post some screens here for us to see? ;)

Pigeon
01-02-2019, 12:48 AM
Another Water Healer. Her offensive boosts are quite good but so are the other SSR Water Healers', and with Nike (Unleashed) getting a buff in December it wouldn't be the end of the world to fail to pull Water Diana.

We're also getting a Water Ramiel. :)

Gludateton
01-02-2019, 01:04 AM
She's more of a offensive buffer than healer though, she has heal to keep up high HP for Vigor buff.
Unfortunately her burst damage up is not that high from what I've read (weaker than Mike AW), so that's kinda sad, but you have fast Kamihime with really potent offensive boost (keeping full HP may be hard though), what to want more ?

Kuredo
01-02-2019, 03:45 AM
Gonna point out one thing about SSR Diana on the 3rd spell since written like that it is a bit confusing
The burst damage up will only happen if her burst gauge is already full. if it isn't full and you use the spell it just acts like a miracle chalice

Ikki
01-02-2019, 07:42 AM
I tested her out at lv 40+. Not so good. Still sucks compared to Water Gabriel.

Nice meme

Actually no, awful meme

Cobblemaniac
01-02-2019, 07:44 AM
I tested her out at lv 40+. Not so good. Still sucks compared to Water Gabriel. With Michael AW, I needed to level her up to 75+ before she started to be decent. (Compared with my fav Swimsuit Gabby!) I'll try to level her to 75+ before trying again with Crom Crauch GO.

I'm sorry.

What the fuck are you smoking?

LeCrestfallen
01-02-2019, 07:56 AM
whatever it is, i want it. this stuff must be amazing.

Kuredo
01-02-2019, 08:00 AM
I tested her out at lv 40+. Not so good. Still sucks compared to Water Gabriel. With Michael AW, I needed to level her up to 75+ before she started to be decent. (Compared with my fav Swimsuit Gabby!) I'll try to level her to 75+ before trying again with Crom Crauch GO. From the description above, seems like Skill 3 is the important factor for fast clear. Managed to clear with Gab in my Water team but still haven't figured out how to use Diana properly.

im sorry but what were you smoking to
A. not even level a hime to at least unlock her 3rd spell let alone the full upgrades
B. Compare her to an oudated unit whose only worth is the 12%A frame
C. Why in the fuck's name is Michael AW and summber gabriel even there

EDIT
Michael AW is a goddamn game changer who is proficient at nearly every team for light. She is not decent and by no means comparable to fucking summer gab

Kitty
01-02-2019, 08:36 AM
poor micki getting hateroni

GabKarol
01-02-2019, 09:21 AM
If I was to choose between poseidon or shiva, who should I awaken? cause I'm not sure I'll get enough eyes for both

Cobblemaniac
01-02-2019, 09:32 AM
If I was to choose between poseidon or shiva, who should I awaken? cause I'm not sure I'll get enough eyes for both

Both are future.

Poseidon and Shiva are ages apart from each other.

Conclusion? You should be able to awaken both. Especially with the flood of UEs coming in, you just need to find yourself a good union to stick to.

GabKarol
01-02-2019, 09:42 AM
Both are future.

Poseidon and Shiva are ages apart from each other.

Conclusion? You should be able to awaken both. Especially with the flood of UEs coming in, you just need to find yourself a good union to stick to.

OK, thnx.

I also read earlier than unleashed nike gets buffed, how much did she get buffed? cuz I have her as well

Kitty
01-02-2019, 09:49 AM
OK, thnx.

I also read earlier than unleashed nike gets buffed, how much did she get buffed? cuz I have her as well

that's in a year,

Nike [Unleashed]
1. Burst Effect added: All Allies' Water ATK↑
2. Assist Ability "Aqua Bit": All Allies' DEF↑
3. Ability "Hydoor Shot(+)": DEF↓ increased from 15% to 20%; CD reduced by 2 turns
4. Ability "Deia Wing/(+)": Burst Gauge↑ added
5. Ability "Recovery Phaser": CD reduced by 1 turn

Cobblemaniac
01-02-2019, 10:06 AM
that's in a year,

Nike [Unleashed]
1. Burst Effect added: All Allies' Water ATK↑
2. Assist Ability "Aqua Bit": All Allies' DEF↑
3. Ability "Hydoor Shot(+)": DEF↓ increased from 15% to 20%; CD reduced by 2 turns
4. Ability "Deia Wing/(+)": Burst Gauge↑ added
5. Ability "Recovery Phaser": CD reduced by 1 turn

Point 4 is quite a bit vague. It's BG gain rate up buff at +30%, so every hit your hime dishes out gets 13BG instead of 10. Which tbh, is really disappointing.

How much did she get buffed? Uh... in my personal opinion nothing significant. She'll become a better healer with the reduced cd on her heal, but she's still a heal slave without the potency that Sol or Diancecht provides.

Kitty
01-02-2019, 10:19 AM
weird new sub event in DMM for leveling and strengthening
New Years Campaign - Special Enhancement and Limit Breaking festival! One special quest will be held each day for a limited time only.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dv4mRYEW0AA3XAP.jpg
(e.g. runes, claws, stars, etc, gems RP and EXP)

2nd option
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530070169775767582/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530070243083812884/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530070461506125835/unknown.png?width=674&height=428

all the hits are doing just 2 damage each, not depleting any of Phoenix's HP, but on turn 2, she applied a bunch of ATK/DEF buffs to my allies then suicided herself, lmao...

look at that EXP/gem lol
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530070933105541140/unknown.png?width=606&height=428

HugMeTender
01-02-2019, 01:45 PM
In my quest to fully skill my FLB weapons, I’ve found 28-30 is a particular bitch. That being said, I want to turn to using Single SSR as fodder to help a bit. I have pretty much every Gacha weapon I’ve ever pulled locked. Is there any reason for me to keep weapons that don’t have Assault/Pride?

I’ve got weapons like Amaterasu’s staff that just gives Defender that seems perfect for fodder.

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Mainly don't forget to double check if any of them pick up assault or pride on FLB.

Kitty
01-02-2019, 03:03 PM
SSR Diana's burst is way too cute...

she reaches her arms up to kuma san and cuddles him like a....teddy, kek
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/530139181154828288/unknown.png

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know if that "SSR element gacha ticket" can be exchanged for a 100% eido?
Thanks in advance.

Kitty
01-02-2019, 03:24 PM
exchanged? no, but you can find them in the ticket if you're lucky enough.. at least I think.
the gacha contents are all the SSR hime weps/eidolons of that specific element so there's a higher chance you finding the 100% eidolon of that element than in other normal draws.

though, someone did say that those SSR element gacha tickets contain only kami weapons and no eidolons

but no, you can't "exchange" the tickets for anything.

not sure if this is just the kami tab, or the overall tab?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530150067605078023/Discord_2019-01-01_04-35-17.png

Slashley
01-02-2019, 04:33 PM
-- so there's a higher chance you finding the 100% eidolon of that element than in other normal draws.I really, really doubt that. We'd be flooded in them if that was the case. But they're weighted down to oblivion in all gachas.
though, someone did say that those SSR element gacha tickets contain only kami weapons and no eidolons No, I got Huanglong from one. Eidolons are absolutely in them.

Kitty
01-02-2019, 04:35 PM
ah oki doki so my friend is just a wetard then saying it's kami only. kek
i kinda knew that tho, since my DMM twitter followers posted a bunch of screen caps of the trashy eidos they got.

well, I mean it in the sense that, for example, there's 12 SSR light kamis, and... hecat/arcangel/mana, so in the most basic way possible, it's a 1 in 15 chance to get literally either of them... well, i know it's more complicated than that but I mean that's a higher chance in any rate than to find an 100% eido in a gacha that includes Rs/SRs and all element SSRs i suppose. my math sucks, so i'm not really sure about rates and stufferino.

Slashley
01-02-2019, 04:56 PM
The thing is, gacha is split into "segments." Just because there's around 12 Hime(ish?, I forget) and 2 Light SSR Eidolons + Kaiser + Managarm, doesn't mean that you have a 12/16 chance of pulling SSR Hime.

Assuming that this ticket works like the normal gacha, you roll 50/50 to get an SSR Hime and then you have 1/12 chance of each. And if you roll the flipside then you get a SSR Eidolon, probably like 45% chance per Hecaton/Archangel, 9% Kaiser and 1% Managarm. If even that.

How exactly are Kaisers and P2W Eidolons weighted down is unknown to us. It could be that you don't roll 50/50 for Hime or Eidolons, but like 50/45/4/1 for example.

Ikki
01-02-2019, 06:19 PM
The thing is, gacha is split into "segments." Just because there's around 12 Hime(ish?, I forget) and 2 Light SSR Eidolons + Kaiser + Managarm, doesn't mean that you have a 12/16 chance of pulling SSR Hime.

Assuming that this ticket works like the normal gacha, you roll 50/50 to get an SSR Hime and then you have 1/12 chance of each. And if you roll the flipside then you get a SSR Eidolon, probably like 45% chance per Hecaton/Archangel, 9% Kaiser and 1% Managarm. If even that.

How exactly are Kaisers and P2W Eidolons weighted down is unknown to us. It could be that you don't roll 50/50 for Hime or Eidolons, but like 50/45/4/1 for example.

I find it hard to believe any of this considering i see these "p2w" eidolons all over the place, i literally run almost every single quest with a 100% helper, granted not all of them are from friends but only a very few runs are 100%less and those are usually from my friends without a 100% eido from that specific element, but even so like you said we dont know the exact rates so we can just speculate, the only thing we are sure rn on nutaku is they arent as rare as you think, cause i literally see them everywhere.

Dejnov
01-02-2019, 06:30 PM
I need some help thinking about the best current choice for my Light Team (and also how to upgrade the team long term).

My current team is:

Soul: Hercules with Axe (1 star), Sniper Shot
Front: LSatan (SSR), Michael, unawakened (SSR)
Rear: Sol,unawakened (SSR), Sati (SR)
Reserve: Uranus (SR), Hermod (SR)
Alt: LAmaterasu.
Eidolon: YuleGoat
WeaponGrid: 90+% Assault (all Assault, very few at Slvl 20, will take me weeks for the rest). ATK: 44.6K

Currently the team can bring -45 DEF/ -40 ATK with -10% Light RST from Sati, -20% ATK C from Sol and -20% ATK/DEF B from Sniper Shot. I'm wondering if LAmaterasu is better choice than Sati in my main line up (I've already put her in for Hermod as reserve).

If I do use LAmaterasu, I'll go down to -25 DEF / -30 ATK with no Light RST, but I can free up the EX slot for something like Black Propaganda or Gawain's Ambus (-20 DEF). If I use Ambush that would be - 45 DEF / -30 ATK, with Amaterasu's Blind and Regen skills instead of Sati's Nullify and Crit skills. Is this a better setup than my current with Sati?

I don't have Shingen yet, but will work on that through the coming UEs; I'll need around 3 more to get the required Holy SPs. I'm also wondering what else can I focus on to grow the team? I do plan on trying to pull Tish next week, and, of course, am working on Herc's Axe and my Dark team also. But is there something else I'm missing or should also spend time farming to help the team out?

Any advice is appreciated.

Dejnov.

Kitty
01-02-2019, 06:35 PM
LAma is one of the trashiest himes in game. you'd be better of with even LCaspiel...

LSatan isn't great either.

Don't you have Diana?
Michael/Sol are your best girls, and if you're planning to get anyone with the mtix, get Frey or Metatron. Meta is fucking OP when awakened, can do like 4M bursts. ( she comes in 2 months, after Micki > Poseidon > Metatron)
and also try to save up for Tishtrya if you have any jewels atm, and when you try to roll for her, light rates will be up so hopefully you'll get Diana.

Dejnov
01-02-2019, 07:00 PM
LAma is one of the trashiest himes in game. you'd be better of with even LCaspiel...

LSatan isn't great either.

Don't you have Diana?
Michael/Sol are your best girls, and if you're planning to get anyone with the mtix, get Frey or Metatron. Meta is fucking OP when awakened, can do like 4M bursts. ( she comes in 2 months, after Micki > Poseidon > Metatron)
and also try to save up for Tishtrya if you have any jewels atm, and when you try to roll for her, light rates will be up so hopefully you'll get Diana.

I don't have much to work with right now... I've got 9k jewels so I'll definitely be rolling for potentially Tish and other Light Himes. I'm guessing stick with Sati, until I get something better is the correct answer for right now...

Dejnov.

AznSamsung
01-02-2019, 07:41 PM
i also started work on light team ... in the future most players should be focusing on burst/buff team rather than a buff/debuff team (dmm player has already been doing it for the past couple of month) ...

for my light team i am going with Hercules w/ her axe, Light Nike, AW Michael, AW Metatron, Iris
that is a very strong burst team. that team can get 50% def down, fast to burst with AW Michael and have the strongest nuke aka AW Metatron.

Kuredo
01-02-2019, 09:35 PM
I need some help thinking about the best current choice for my Light Team (and also how to upgrade the team long term).

My current team is:

Soul: Hercules with Axe (1 star), Sniper Shot
Front: LSatan (SSR), Michael, unawakened (SSR)
Rear: Sol,unawakened (SSR), Sati (SR)
Reserve: Uranus (SR), Hermod (SR)
Alt: LAmaterasu.
Eidolon: YuleGoat
WeaponGrid: 90+% Assault (all Assault, very few at Slvl 20, will take me weeks for the rest). ATK: 44.6K

Currently the team can bring -45 DEF/ -40 ATK with -10% Light RST from Sati, -20% ATK C from Sol and -20% ATK/DEF B from Sniper Shot. I'm wondering if LAmaterasu is better choice than Sati in my main line up (I've already put her in for Hermod as reserve).

If I do use LAmaterasu, I'll go down to -25 DEF / -30 ATK with no Light RST, but I can free up the EX slot for something like Black Propaganda or Gawain's Ambus (-20 DEF). If I use Ambush that would be - 45 DEF / -30 ATK, with Amaterasu's Blind and Regen skills instead of Sati's Nullify and Crit skills. Is this a better setup than my current with Sati?

I don't have Shingen yet, but will work on that through the coming UEs; I'll need around 3 more to get the required Holy SPs. I'm also wondering what else can I focus on to grow the team? I do plan on trying to pull Tish next week, and, of course, am working on Herc's Axe and my Dark team also. But is there something else I'm missing or should also spend time farming to help the team out?

Any advice is appreciated.

Dejnov.

if you have Diana you can switch out light Satan since all she offers is a nuke and self buffs. Light amat i wouldn't use at all unless i need something like the BP that badly

KTA
01-02-2019, 09:52 PM
If we're talking about MT's, future light meta will center around Michael AW, and Tish + Lugh, making Tish a prime target for April's MT and Lugh for August's MT.

As an aside, doing an element gacha should in my mind almost certainly increase the chances of obtaining that element's particular 100% eido, since it seems reasonable to assume that 100% eidos should, at the least, compete with one another for the same segmentation space. It may not, however, increase the chances of pulling a 100% eido in the first place.

Dejnov
01-02-2019, 10:53 PM
If we're talking about MT's, future light meta will center around Michael AW, and Tish + Lugh, making Tish a prime target for April's MT and Lugh for August's MT.

As an aside, doing an element gacha should in my mind almost certainly increase the chances of obtaining that element's particular 100% eido, since it seems reasonable to assume that 100% eidos should, at the least, compete with one another for the same segmentation space. It may not, however, increase the chances of pulling a 100% eido in the first place.

Barring luck in drawing either of those Hime's that will be the plan for 2019. It'll take awhile so I'll just have to be patient.

Dejnov.

Kitty
01-03-2019, 02:10 AM
day 2 -

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530311629997342720/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530311659307270156/unknown.png

Slashley
01-03-2019, 05:35 AM
I find it hard to believe any of this considering i see these "p2w" eidolons all over the place, i literally run almost every single quest with a 100% helper, granted not all of them are from friends but only a very few runs are 100%less and those are usually from my friends without a 100% eido from that specific element, but even so like you said we dont know the exact rates so we can just speculate, the only thing we are sure rn on nutaku is they arent as rare as you think, cause i literally see them everywhere.Yeah, and I have 36 friends out of which exactly one doesn't have a P2W Eidolon. I simply don't accept Friend requests from people who don't have any. ... which is pretty funny when I don't have one myself, nor will I ever find one.
And to the guy without a P2W Eidolon on my FL, you know who you are. You are literally only good for your Vlad.

How about this theory: Almost everyone who didn't find one either quit or rerolled into one. That's why they're all over the place. Doesn't change the fact that your chances of finding one - even if you play for years and grab all the Jewels and Premium Tickets - is basically nil.

Gludateton
01-03-2019, 06:07 AM
And to the guy without a P2W Eidolon on my FL, you know who you are. You are literally only good for your Vlad.
That's a life of a f2p for you. Don't like my Jorm very much ?
Anyway, while I do believe that 100% eidos have lowered chance for dropping, you have to take into consideration, that they are newest addition (I mean eidolons-wise) and with numbers you presented, you would have higher chance to MLB few (most of them ?) gacha eidos before actually pulling one 100%, that's... we'll see if this holds true.

lalala
01-03-2019, 07:51 AM
weird new sub event in DMM for leveling and strengthening
New Years Campaign - Special Enhancement and Limit Breaking festival! One special quest will be held each day for a limited time only.

(e.g. runes, claws, stars, etc, gems RP and EXP)

2nd option

all the hits are doing just 2 damage each, not depleting any of Phoenix's HP, but on turn 2, she applied a bunch of ATK/DEF buffs to my allies then suicided herself, lmao...

look at that EXP/gem lol

How did you get haruhi?? Did you whale??

Kitty
01-03-2019, 08:09 AM
How did you get haruhi?? Did you whale??

nope, single draw

... also just got a dupe of SSR limited edition Diana, lmao

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dv_tJrvXgAAnAbU.jpg

Cobblemaniac
01-03-2019, 08:26 AM
nope, single draw

... also just got a dupe of SSR limited edition Diana, lmao

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dv_tJrvXgAAnAbU.jpg

FLB!

Wait...

Kitty
01-03-2019, 08:39 AM
kek pretty awesome wep tho . large assault and smol exceed

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 09:47 AM
I just read that the SSR guaranteed Hime and Eidolon gacha are being replaced by new gacha. Anyone know what?

Slashley
01-03-2019, 09:51 AM
I just read that the SSR guaranteed Hime and Eidolon gacha are being replaced by new gacha. Anyone know what?Usually it has meant that they're just refreshing them as they do every month, so it could be that just in Engrish.

Or they could be doing something different too. The last time they did that, they reverted back to SSR guaranteeds pretty quick.

Pigeon
01-03-2019, 09:52 AM
The news post is worded a bit awkwardly (as is often the case with this game which is part of what I love about it) but they're just saying that the 1 month limit for each of the SSR Guaranteed Gacha will be reset, so they'll be "replaced" with a new version of themselves.

Kitty
01-03-2019, 10:39 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/530439899271135235/unknown.png

Ikki
01-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Usually it has meant that they're just refreshing them as they do every month, so it could be that just in Engrish.

Or they could be doing something different too. The last time they did that, they reverted back to SSR guaranteeds pretty quick.

Ya this, i doubt they go back to the 3k random SSR, it was honestly trash and the community response to it was terrible, its just the usual restock on both guaranteeds on the first few days of each month.

toastedsnow
01-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Anybody know what, if anything, determines whether debuffs hit or miss? I'm currently doing the main story quest and am missing quite a lot of debuff applications, yet the baddies are around 5-10 levels lower than my debuffers

Slashley
01-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Anybody know what, if anything, determines whether debuffs hit or miss? I'm currently doing the main story quest and am missing quite a lot of debuff applications, yet the baddies are around 5-10 levels lower than my debuffersAs far as we know, level has nothing to do with it. Actually, wait, we DO know - there's no difference between level 1 and level 800 Union Demons.

The most important thing is element. If you're weak against their element, then your chances are WAY down. Also, if you're the same element, then your chances are down a bit. If you're strong against their element, then your chances go up a fair amount.

Second is the natural hitrate of the spell. This is something you'll just learn over time - some Hime miss their debuffs WAY more than others. Particularly AoE debuffs tend to have much lower hitrates, even when there's only one enemy.

You can increase your chances of landing debuffs with the Soul Mordred's VoF skill. With VoF, elemental advantage, and 6% from Accessories (which you probably can't do yet if you're still doing the story) most Hime will reach 100% hitrate.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 11:51 AM
Anybody know what, if anything, determines whether debuffs hit or miss? I'm currently doing the main story quest and am missing quite a lot of debuff applications, yet the baddies are around 5-10 levels lower than my debuffers

Frame, enemy debuff resist, element advantage, skill, and most importantly RNG

Pigeon
01-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Buffs have a significant advantage in terms of reliability for that reason, as from what I've seen buffs only miss if you overlap buffs of the same frame.

Kitty
01-03-2019, 01:06 PM
woah a real life pigeon

Slashley
01-03-2019, 01:41 PM
Buffs have a significant advantage in terms of reliability for that reason, as from what I've seen buffs only miss if you overlap buffs of the same frame.On the other hand, debuffs have full uptime and are way, way, WAY more powerful than buffs in general.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 01:50 PM
On the other hand, debuffs have full uptime and are way, way, WAY more powerful than buffs in general.

That’s why debuff resist contents are bitch

Seraaz
01-03-2019, 03:43 PM
After about 79 rerolls I was lucky enough to get the 100% wind eidolon, sadly no Kamihime to go with it.
My question is, where do I go from here? In Sanahtlig's document it is described that wind is a good F2P choice?

EDIT: pure F2P player here

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 04:24 PM
After about 79 rerolls I was lucky enough to get the 100% wind eidolon, sadly no Kamihime to go with it.
My question is, where do I go from here? In Sanahtlig's document it is described that wind is a good F2P choice?

Play through story to get Cybele, roll Gem Gacha to get Scathach, Caspiel and Zephyrus. Because you are F2P so that’s all I can suggest, anything else is depend on your luck because although you can play this game F2P but it still technically pay to win. Oh and rush Mordred if you want to play safe or go directly toward Herc it’s your choice

Gludateton
01-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Play through story to get Cybele, roll Gem Gacha to get Scathach, Caspiel and Zephyrus. Because you are F2P so that’s all I can suggest, anything else is depend on your luck because although you can play this game F2P but it still technically pay to win. Oh and rush Mordred if you want to play safe or go directly toward Herc it’s your choice
I don't think you can get Caspiel from gem gacha... yet. Rest is good.
I'd add to not be too preocupied with one with one element/style of play. Being f2p one has to work with whatever they get, so making some big future plans often doesn't work.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 04:51 PM

Basically collect assault wind weapon in raid then sling those weapons and make certain you are in good union in wind union event its in around 3 weeks from now. Union event wind will give 2 exceed weapons and some assault sr weapons too. Soon there will be hanuman for optimal use of hanuman you want to create single wind eidos grid for maximum performance using hanuman.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Basically collect assault wind weapon in raid then sling those weapons and make certain you are in good union in wind union event its in around 3 weeks from now. Union event wind will give 2 exceed weapons and some assault sr weapons too. Soon there will be hanuman for optimal use of hanuman you want to create single wind eidos grid for maximum performance using hanuman.

Talking like hanuman is some random shit XD, he is F2P remember

Kitty
01-03-2019, 04:58 PM
ye, no caspiel in gemcha YET.

- Horae Slash(Dike)
- Nadeshiko Staff(Kushinada)
- Norn Delta Force(Skuld)
- Nuclear Gun Vesta(Hestia)
- Temptation Cologne(Puck)
- Nimbus Ramayana(Apsara)
- Sumerian Hammer(Inanna)
- Hero's Sword(Verethragna)
- Elfin Khopesh(Apep)
- Scaith Knife(Scathach)
- Miracle Bow(Dazbog)
- Hand of Glory(Naberius)

those were the last updated gurls. tho next update whether it's in feb or march we'll be able to get Rakshasa, Caspiel, Cherubim, Zeruel, Aurora, Otohime, Reginleiv and Circe

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Since you're f2p, I recommend spending time reading up on future kamihime/eidolon additions. Plan ahead on when you'd like to take chances with your jewel rolls.

Dais
01-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Since you're f2p, I recommend spending time reading up on future kamihime/eidolon additions. Plan ahead on when you'd like to take chances with your jewel rolls.

Where do we find this reading material?

I'm also F2P, I think I've gotten somewhat lucky on my rolls. I have a 100% managarmr but no light SSR, lol. I like my current dark team though, hopefully one of these days I'll get an Anubis. :sweat:

Kitty
01-03-2019, 09:27 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvfhhgAUUAIO_h9.jpg:large

lalala
01-03-2019, 09:41 PM
I'm sorry.

What the fuck are you smoking?

Unicorn hair and faerie dust. Y'all should try it sometime. Ball hairs are the best.

Kitty
01-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Ball hairs are the best.

what if ur girl got braces

lalala
01-03-2019, 10:12 PM
what if ur girl got braces

Wow... Poor unicorn... Think you could suggest to the DMM devs ideas for a new scenario? Their scenes are getting lazier and lazier.

Kitty
01-03-2019, 10:17 PM
fuck yes more strap-on mc anal rape

Laventale
01-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Yeah I love Kamihime Project discussions.

Keep things on topic, please.

Kitty
01-03-2019, 10:37 PM
it is on topic tho......???? we're discussing h eps like civil beings smhhhhhhh

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 11:11 PM
Talking like hanuman is some random shit XD, he is F2P remember

I'm f2p too but i use 100% eidos support as daily basis.

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 11:28 PM
I'm f2p too but i use 100% eidos support as daily basis.

Oh the surport, I forgot about that

HugMeTender
01-04-2019, 12:27 AM
How about this theory: Almost everyone who didn't find one either quit or rerolled into one. That's why they're all over the place. Doesn't change the fact that your chances of finding one - even if you play for years and grab all the Jewels and Premium Tickets - is basically nil.

I mean, I didn’t reroll and I’ve pulled Belial twice... :v

Unregistered
01-04-2019, 01:51 AM
I mean, I didn’t reroll and I’ve pulled Belial twice... :v

Luck man, remember magic guy ?, 2 year play 4000 buck and not a single one

Slashley
01-04-2019, 06:28 AM
Where do we find this reading material?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.

Or you can use the DMM wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB) if Google Translate is more your thing.

Livyatan
01-04-2019, 07:06 AM
Hi! I'm looking for recipe to upgrade SSR accessories from 1 to 50. Possibly in 2 stages, with mixed elements (to save gems and upgrade quickly). I guess 3 stages are more resonable with mixed elements, but who knows.

This is a recipe I use for SR, I'm looking for something similar:

11xR lvl1 same ele = SR from lvl1 to lvl24
4xSR lvl24 same ele + 15xSR lvl24 diff ele = SR from lvl1 to lvl40

Thanks in advance!

Slashley
01-04-2019, 07:12 AM
What I've started to do is do get ~6673 exp in each go, since that's the halfway point to level 50. So that Super Success will instantly give you level 50 with minimal waste.

I don't have a set way of doing this, but for example, you need 23 level 1 SRs of the same element, so you either need to have some leveled up or throw some junk SSRs into the mix. Like 17 SRs and 3 SSRs for example.

I doubt that's an optimal way of doing things, though.

AutoCrimson
01-04-2019, 07:25 AM
actually those recipes has one really big (for me atleast) disadvantage
acc stockpile that fast that u need to run calculations like, twice a week, and im not a very math person...

Kitty
01-04-2019, 07:51 AM
Day 3 - 135 SR enhancement fodders and 50K gems
tomorrow will be wind/thunder LB materials, iirc

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530759761285611521/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530759708005498890/unknown.png?width=573&height=427

toastedsnow
01-04-2019, 09:14 AM
Is there any way to look at someone's Eidolon list from your friends list? I know that some of the people I friended have eidolons I'd like to keep as support but the one they have in their first slot isn't the "one."
Like the lad who has an Anzu but whose first slot is that Devil's Diva shadow...thing that a lot of other people have

Kitty
01-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Is there any way to look at someone's Eidolon list from your friends list? I know that some of the people I friended have eidolons I'd like to keep as support but the one they have in their first slot isn't the "one."
Like the lad who has an Anzu but whose first slot is that Devil's Diva shadow...thing that a lot of other people have

nope, not yet. there's an update in the future tho that allows you to see a selection of eidolons
for example, this is my one

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/530783265079033889/unknown.png?width=400&height=68

it goes fire > water > wind > thunder > light > dark > phantom

anyone can get ANY girl in any of the slots, e.g my echidna is in my dark slot because she gives dark/fire buff and my fafnir is in my water slot because she gives fire/water so anyone can use fafnir from the water selection. can also be dumb and put a non element eido in a completely irrelevant slot, tho lmao i've seen it a few times.

here's another example from my DMM union leader >
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/530783828017414174/unknown.png

so, if anyone is using anzu as main eido just for certain battles for her drop rates, but they have Kirin/Nidhogg, you can see their best eidos from their profile.

toastedsnow
01-04-2019, 09:30 AM
So, just to clarify, this is a feature in the DMM version but not yet implemented in the Nutaku version? Any idea when it'll be ported to the english version?

Kitty
01-04-2019, 10:15 AM
So, just to clarify, this is a feature in the DMM version but not yet implemented in the Nutaku version? Any idea when it'll be ported to the english version?

DMM only, yes...
and i'm not sure.. maybe a few months

Cobblemaniac
01-04-2019, 10:18 AM
DMM only, yes...
and i'm not sure.. maybe a few months

That came with the anniversary update in April.

We might be getting it then, although taco anniversary is Feb.

Slashley
01-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Based on last year, we'll get SOME pieces of Second Anniversary in February, and the rest in April.

I speculate that we'll get Gem Gacha changes in Feb, along with one or two minor changes. MAYBE one (true) Ragnarok Disaster. The rest, like the Master Point system etc, we'll get in April.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 01:21 AM
Asking a real question.......

If Light is overwhelming the meta very soon

How about other elements?

Kitty
01-05-2019, 02:08 AM
thunder and water have some pretty amazing himes that are yet to come out... i guess..
i'd say overwhelming... hehe

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:24 AM
My question why light overwhelm the meta when they dont have 140 eido yet isn't that make them the lowest damage

Kitty
01-05-2019, 02:28 AM
i guess because michael and metatrons awakenings are super strong... then there's iris, who is probably one of the most op girls i've personally seen so far... same with lugh, she's great.. they just seem to have a larger selection of OP himes and light doesn't have an enemy weakness so it's easier to use as a main team.

but.. by the time those girls are all released for us, who knows... maybe in DMM there will be another core element team everyone will go crazy over

edit: they don't have the lowest damage by far, even without the 140% eido, the girls are crazy in offense power.. specially metatron, with her 4m+ bursts lol

mustafa
01-05-2019, 02:47 AM
... specially metatron, with her 4m+ bursts lol

isnt the single hime burst capped at 2 mil?

Kitty
01-05-2019, 02:48 AM
metatron is the only hime to completely ignore that cap, iirc she can do bout 3-4m in her burst from what i've seen on some DMM players vids, and then another extra 1M damage is applied to the enemy on top

Slashley
01-05-2019, 02:49 AM
My question why light overwhelm the meta when they dont have 140 eido yet isn't that make them the lowest damageThe difference between 100% Eidolon and the ex-120% Eidolons is not great. Because if you want the ex-120% Eidolons to give you more than 100%, you'd need to use on-element sub-Eidolons. Which leads to slightly less damage output for slightly more damage output. Usually all that happens is that you swap useful actives for non-useful actives.

Hime are what make the difference. And Light gets some entirely fucked up Hime coming up.

KTA
01-05-2019, 07:48 AM
I do want to respond to the inquires about why light gets good, and how the other elements fare in comparison. As an aside, I'm in general assuming debuff resistant content as a baseline, so I won't be talking about the debuffs that any hime offers, despite some of them being quite powerful if they land.

==========Why Light Meta Gets Good==========
Light becomes powerful because of the upcoming Shingen EX skill + Michael AW, plus some other key himes who are capable of increasing their burst. But these two characters establish a strong foundation which allows light to spit out full bursts one after another.

Michael AW's burst adds 20 BG to all other himes by default while Shingen's EX skill grants team-wide 20 BG up on a 6T cooldown. Shingen's own EX skill is used in conjunction with her self 35 BG UP skill (w/her soul spear equipped) to activate full burst on the same turn she activates Provisional Forest. Afterwards, the team immediately returns to a 40 BG minimum through Michael AW alone while Shingen goes up to 70 due to her Soul Weapon effect. This is all in addition to Shingen and Michael AW's team-wide combo rate up buffs.

When you combine this high BG starting point with certain himes that are capable of self burst up (Lugh + Tish Triya), you obtain an extremely short full burst cycle. Lugh in particular is capable of resetting her 20 BG up skill every turn by consuming 15% of her maximum HP, which Tish covers part of this weakness with her 100% HP heal at the cost of 20% of her own. Tish herself also applies combo rate up on a 3T cd with a 5T duration and gains 10 BG per ability cast, making her no slouch herself.

With all this combined, you can calculate that Light is guaranteed to return to a full burst state after only 3 or 2T, depending on if you get a combo proc, which are extremely likely if you go out of your way to unlock Tiara set bonuses and boost Shingen's base combo rate using the new MP system. Of course, Michael's 20 BG up skill being on a 7T cd means that the next FB will inevitably slower than the last, but the cycle still times well so that it will reset after casting the next Provisional Forest full burst.

As a noteworthy mention, Metatron AW is definitely a good hime, but she has some problems with this composition because she needs time to ramp up. Her Count 0 burst is on an 10T cycle; the earliest it can be executed is by Turn 8. Her Launch Out skill theoretically allows her to execute 3 consecutive bursts, but the issue is that Metatron needs to be at Count 2 to gain the associated zeal effect, requiring 6T of ramp up. This makes her less compatible as a core hime, but since the 4th slot for light is flexible for other himes (slow or fast), it doesn't pose much of an issue in the grand scheme of things. And of course, if not on the main line-up and even unawakened, she should always be used as Sub 1, purely for Launch Out saving your full burst in case of accidents.

We also get Raphael AW. Nobodies talking about that. But hey, another AW! We just get one for free! Light will truly be the privileged element of nutaku's 2019.

tl;dr - muh bursts, tons of damage.

==========Why Thunder is Good, but Hard to Get==========
You may have already heard, but Thunder is also awesome. The problem is that it has two absolutely core hime, one of which is limited and therefore unobtainable for a year after leaving the gacha. These hime are Marduk AW + Thunder Aphrodite, who is still in the gacha as of the time of this post. This is because of her super-powerful team-wide vigor buff, a damage multiplier which is independent of the bonuses granted by elemental attack (most eidolons + soul weapon + elemental damage buffs) and character attack (some eidolons + weapon skills + attack buffs). This makes a 35% vigor buff exactly as advertised: all damage is increased by 35%, so long as characters are at near full HP.

The problem is of course the condition: you need to be at near full HP. Luckily, Thunder Aphrodite already has some mitigation for this. She can heal allies for 1500 on a 7T cycle and grant them a 1000 HP barrier every 5 turns. However, unless you kill the enemy instantly, this will usually not be enough to sustain full efficacy of the buff as the fight drags on.

Enter Marduk AW, who combines attack with defense in conjunction with Thunder Aphrodite. Her 1st ability evolves from a self-barrier + regeneration into a team-wide 400 HP regen + 2500 HP barrier + the "pursuit" buff for 3T on a 7T cooldown (the same as Thunder Aphrodite's vigor buff). The pursuit buff is similar to the burst echo- enemies who are damaged by normal attacks under this buff are damaged for a percentage of the damage again. These powerful effects allows the entire thunder team to maintain vigor while doing high amounts of damage themselves. (Marduk AW also gets some other nice upgrades, but this is the most important one by far.)

The other hime I am less knowledgeable about. Baal Unleashed of course still good, and so is Brahma AW, but I can't really comment any further on them than this. All you need to know is that while this composition is super good, it's just really hard (read: expensive) for most people to get because you can't MT Thunder Aphrodite.

tl;dr - no taphro, no life.

==========Fire will be Fire, but Gets Some Nice Units Too===========
Uriel AW + Svarog AW. Yep, they're still good, no surprise there, and that's why Fire is really expensive in the first place. More importantly, fire never really needed to rely on debuffs in the first place, on account of the Wind raid, and thus they transition easily in the debuff resistant content era. Luckily, Fire will also get some nice units that don't need awakenings to be really good in the coming year.

Most relevant is the real Amon Unleashed, not that crappy dark shit that has mode gauge reduction and stun extend. All jokes aside, the new Amon will be fire type (like her SR version) and has an extremely potent Elemental Attack buff: she increases the Fire (and Water, Thunder, Wind) Attack of all allies by 50% and gives them 20% damage cut for 3T, on a 7T cooldown. She also can grant a team-wide 20 BG up on a 7T cd, which comes with a 20% team-wide attack boost for 3T as a special service. No commentary is needed to explain why is this is super good. (As an aside, she will also have a unique passive which converts her Dark Attack into Fire Attack, but this is just icing on the cake.)

There's also Fire Frey later on, who has a unique 200 BG maximum a total of four abilities instead of three. Haruhi is also a good unit if you can pull her. Overall, Fire gets a lot more interesting in the coming year, so I think there's a lot to look forward to, but getting all these himes will be extremely expensive.

tl;dr - money in the bank, pimpin' ain't easy.

==========Water Gets Their First (?) Awakening==========
I'm pretty sure the devs just looked at water, and they looked at Ea, and they just said to themselves: "Nah, that doesn't count." And so they awaken Poseidon, Shiva, and Cthulu. Are any of them good? I don't know, but it can't get worse than Ea! :rofl:

Oh yeah, there's also Vohu Manah. She's a new unit that gets released pretty soon, and she applies a very strong 30% water down debuff. I don't really know much else about her besides that, so someone else should comment on this instead.

More importantly, DMM recently got SSR Diana for Water, and applies team-wide vigor! Is this the second coming of Thunder Aphrodite? I don't know, but I'm sure as hell whaling for her in a year! SSR Diana! What else can you say!? :love:

tl;dr - I don't know jack shit, go ask someone else about this.

==========Wind is... yeah I got nothing, where can I buy a new title?==========
I know literally nothing about how wind is going to be in the coming year, but what I do know is that Cú Chulainn gets an awakening. But I don't care about that because I don't know anything about that.

What I do care about is that Azazel gets an awakening and... you know how everyone is using Hercules right now? Well, what if EVERYONE was Hercules? That's Azazel AW. She literally just makes everyone Hercules. Not even joking, she applies 5T team-wide super-buffs on a 7T cooldown.

Now of course, there are limitation. She can only apply one set of buffs to the team at the start of the battle, and one additional set each time after bursting. But this is fine, because her buffs are actually even stronger than Hercules', and there are some other ones Hercules doesn't have too (tho one of them comes with a 5% overheat). Frankly, I haven't seen her in action yet, but the kit is anything if not exciting.

tl;dr - 1st Hercules' Olympics 2019, the competitors are all Hercules,

==========Dark is Extremely Sad==========
What can I say? They get no awakenings for the next year. Literally none. And their new units aren't anything to write home about either. Plus all the debuff resistant content makes a lot of Dark units worse too. It will be a very sad year for dark, as the developer's neglect him in favor of his ivy league brother, light, while dark is forced to enroll in community college with a 2.5 GPA.

tl;dr - get back in the cupboard, harry!

Kitty
01-05-2019, 08:49 AM
the guy above me is a real mad lad

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 11:26 AM
I do want to respond to the inquires about why light gets good, and how the other elements fare in comparison. As an aside, I'm in general assuming debuff resistant content as a baseline, so I won't be talking about the debuffs that any hime offers, despite some of them being quite powerful if they land.

==========Why Light Meta Gets Good==========
Light becomes powerful because of the upcoming Shingen EX skill + Michael AW, plus some other key himes who are capable of increasing their burst. But these two characters establish a strong foundation which allows light to spit out full bursts one after another.

Michael AW's burst adds 20 BG to all other himes by default while Shingen's EX skill grants team-wide 20 BG up on a 6T cooldown. Shingen's own EX skill is used in conjunction with her self 35 BG UP skill (w/her soul spear equipped) to activate full burst on the same turn she activates Provisional Forest. Afterwards, the team immediately returns to a 40 BG minimum through Michael AW alone while Shingen goes up to 70 due to her Soul Weapon effect. This is all in addition to Shingen and Michael AW's team-wide combo rate up buffs.

When you combine this high BG starting point with certain himes that are capable of self burst up (Lugh + Tish Triya), you obtain an extremely short full burst cycle. Lugh in particular is capable of resetting her 20 BG up skill every turn by consuming 15% of her maximum HP, which Tish covers part of this weakness with her 100% HP heal at the cost of 20% of her own. Tish herself also applies combo rate up on a 3T cd with a 5T duration and gains 10 BG per ability cast, making her no slouch herself.

With all this combined, you can calculate that Light is guaranteed to return to a full burst state after only 3 or 2T, depending on if you get a combo proc, which are extremely likely if you go out of your way to unlock Tiara set bonuses and boost Shingen's base combo rate using the new MP system. Of course, Michael's 20 BG up skill being on a 7T cd means that the next FB will inevitably slower than the last, but the cycle still times well so that it will reset after casting the next Provisional Forest full burst.

As a noteworthy mention, Metatron AW is definitely a good hime, but she has some problems with this composition because she needs time to ramp up. Her Count 0 burst is on an 10T cycle; the earliest it can be executed is by Turn 8. Her Launch Out skill theoretically allows her to execute 3 consecutive bursts, but the issue is that Metatron needs to be at Count 2 to gain the associated zeal effect, requiring 6T of ramp up. This makes her less compatible as a core hime, but since the 4th slot for light is flexible for other himes (slow or fast), it doesn't pose much of an issue in the grand scheme of things. And of course, if not on the main line-up and even unawakened, she should always be used as Sub 1, purely for Launch Out saving your full burst in case of accidents.

We also get Raphael AW. Nobodies talking about that. But hey, another AW! We just get one for free! Light will truly be the privileged element of nutaku's 2019.

tl;dr - muh bursts, tons of damage.

==========Why Thunder is Good, but Hard to Get==========
You may have already heard, but Thunder is also awesome. The problem is that it has two absolutely core hime, one of which is limited and therefore unobtainable for a year after leaving the gacha. These hime are Marduk AW + Thunder Aphrodite, who is still in the gacha as of the time of this post. This is because of her super-powerful team-wide vigor buff, a damage multiplier which is independent of the bonuses granted by elemental attack (most eidolons + soul weapon + elemental damage buffs) and character attack (some eidolons + weapon skills + attack buffs). This makes a 35% vigor buff exactly as advertised: all damage is increased by 35%, so long as characters are at near full HP.

The problem is of course the condition: you need to be at near full HP. Luckily, Thunder Aphrodite already has some mitigation for this. She can heal allies for 1500 on a 7T cycle and grant them a 1000 HP barrier every 5 turns. However, unless you kill the enemy instantly, this will usually not be enough to sustain full efficacy of the buff as the fight drags on.

Enter Marduk AW, who combines attack with defense in conjunction with Thunder Aphrodite. Her 1st ability evolves from a self-barrier + regeneration into a team-wide 400 HP regen + 2500 HP barrier + the "pursuit" buff for 3T on a 7T cooldown (the same as Thunder Aphrodite's vigor buff). The pursuit buff is similar to the burst echo- enemies who are damaged by normal attacks under this buff are damaged for a percentage of the damage again. These powerful effects allows the entire thunder team to maintain vigor while doing high amounts of damage themselves. (Marduk AW also gets some other nice upgrades, but this is the most important one by far.)

The other hime I am less knowledgeable about. Baal Unleashed of course still good, and so is Brahma AW, but I can't really comment any further on them than this. All you need to know is that while this composition is super good, it's just really hard (read: expensive) for most people to get because you can't MT Thunder Aphrodite.

tl;dr - no taphro, no life.

==========Fire will be Fire, but Gets Some Nice Units Too===========
Uriel AW + Svarog AW. Yep, they're still good, no surprise there, and that's why Fire is really expensive in the first place. More importantly, fire never really needed to rely on debuffs in the first place, on account of the Wind raid, and thus they transition easily in the debuff resistant content era. Luckily, Fire will also get some nice units that don't need awakenings to be really good in the coming year.

Most relevant is the real Amon Unleashed, not that crappy dark shit that has mode gauge reduction and stun extend. All jokes aside, the new Amon will be fire type (like her SR version) and has an extremely potent Elemental Attack buff: she increases the Fire (and Water, Thunder, Wind) Attack of all allies by 50% and gives them 20% damage cut for 3T, on a 7T cooldown. She also can grant a team-wide 20 BG up on a 7T cd, which comes with a 20% team-wide attack boost for 3T as a special service. No commentary is needed to explain why is this is super good. (As an aside, she will also have a unique passive which converts her Dark Attack into Fire Attack, but this is just icing on the cake.)

There's also Fire Frey later on, who has a unique 200 BG maximum a total of four abilities instead of three. Haruhi is also a good unit if you can pull her. Overall, Fire gets a lot more interesting in the coming year, so I think there's a lot to look forward to, but getting all these himes will be extremely expensive.

==========Water Gets Their First (?) Awakening==========
I'm pretty sure the devs just looked at water, and they looked at Ea, and they just said to themselves: "Nah, that doesn't count." And so they awaken Poseidon, Shiva, and Cthulu. Are any of them good? I don't know, but it can't get worse than Ea! :rofl:

Oh yeah, there's also Vohu Manah. She's a new unit that gets released pretty soon, and she applies a very strong 30% water down debuff. I don't really know much else about her besides that, so someone else should comment on this instead.

More importantly, DMM recently got SSR Diana for Water, and applies team-wide vigor! Is this the second coming of Thunder Aphrodite? I don't know, but I'm sure as hell whaling for her in a year! SSR Diana! What else can you say!? :love:

tl;dr - I don't know jack shit, go ask someone else about this.

==========Wind is... yeah I got nothing, where can I buy a new title?==========
I know literally nothing about how wind is going to be in the coming year, but what I do know is that Cú Chulainn gets an awakening. But I don't care about that because I don't know anything about that.

What I do care about is that Azazel gets an awakening and... you know how everyone is using Hercules right now? Well, what if EVERYONE was Hercules? That's Azazel AW. She literally just makes everyone Hercules. Not even joking, she applies 5T team-wide super-buffs on a 7T cooldown.

Now of course, there are limitation. She can only apply one set of buffs to the team at the start of the battle, and one additional set each time after bursting. But this is fine, because her buffs are actually even stronger than Hercules', and there are some other ones Hercules doesn't have too (tho one of them comes with a 5% overheat). Frankly, I haven't seen her in action yet, but the kit is anything if not exciting.

tl;dr - 1st Hercules' Olympics 2019, the competitors are all Hercules,

==========Dark is Extremely Sad==========
What can I say? They get no awakenings for the next year. Literally none. And their new units aren't anything to write home about either. Plus all the debuff resistant content makes a lot of Dark units worse too. It will be a very sad year for dark, as the developer's neglect him in favor of his ivy league brother, light, while dark is forced to enroll in community college with a 2.5 GPA.

tl;dr - get back in the cupboard, harry!

First of all thy for your nice informations.
However... something isn't correct.

[QUOTE=KTA;137126]There's also Fire Frey later on, who has a unique 200 BG maximum a total of four abilities instead of three. Haruhi is also a good unit if you can pull her. Overall, Fire gets a lot more interesting in the coming year, so I think there's a lot to look forward to, but getting all these himes will be extremely expensive.

What are you talking! No, seriously! What the hell are you talking about?!

This also applies to light and any other element. You want the meta? Then you are lucky, you whale for them or spend 3-4 Miracle Tickets.
What fire makes extremely expensive aren't the KHs but the grid! (Ascalon, Nemea, Mars, another Exceed weapon etc)
Because you can MT: Svarog, Uriel, SSR Maid Amon and Fire Frey. If you are already a fire main then you should have the first two units already.

Of course this also applies to any other element.
Just that you know SSR Maid Amon and Fire Frey aren't limited. I have no idea why are you saying fire is extremely expensive.
Thunder is extremely expensive because Thunder Aphrodite is a limited core KH for thunder.

KTA
01-05-2019, 12:12 PM
First of all thy for your nice informations.
However... something isn't correct.

What are you talking! No, seriously! What the hell are you talking about?!

This also applies to light and any other element. You want the meta? Then you are lucky, you whale for them or spend 3-4 Miracle Tickets.
What fire makes extremely expensive aren't the KHs but the grid! (Ascalon, Nemea, Mars, another Exceed weapon etc)
Because you can MT: Svarog, Uriel, SSR Maid Amon and Fire Frey. If you are already a fire main then you should have the first two units already.

Of course this also applies to any other element.
Just that you know SSR Maid Amon and Fire Frey aren't limited. I have no idea why are you saying fire is extremely expensive.
Thunder is extremely expensive because Thunder Aphrodite is a limited core KH for thunder.

Yeah I should clarify what I meant by that. Thunder of course has the potential to be the most expensive since there is no guarantee for obtaining Thunder Aphrodite. What I'm talking about in terms of expensiveness is not only the money involved but also the investment necessary to awaken Uriel. Part of that is because Uriel and Svarog both need to be awakened with 6 eyes, something not every player easily comes by in a short amount of time. For people who have already reached this step, it's no longer an issue since yes, Fire Amon and Fire Frey can both be MT'd (tho Haruhi is a limited option). People who have not reached this step will likely find awakening to be a significant bottleneck, unless they get a few dupes, are in a top union, or if they wait an extended period of time.

The other issue with expensiveness is, as you mentioned, the grid. My wording definitely didn't appropriately reflect that, so that's my bad. The optimal grid is of course insanely expensive, with Mars lances for null spear being on the low end and Ascalons for null sword being on the space whales end.

Finally, it may just be my personal bias, but the other reason I view fire as overall more expensive is the lack of good substitutes. You just have a lot of individually insane units that no other unit in the same element can fulfill, with Uriel AW and Svarog AW standing at the top of that pyramid. So the lack of good alternatives in my mind raises the investment required to have a competitive composition going along the way.

Laventale
01-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Daily reminder that if you didn't start playing this game since early, getting a Fire grid is just impòssible unless you invest some big bucks into this game.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 01:43 PM
A lot of ppl seem to like thrash talking dark, but I should really point out, if you're a dark main, don't worry too much. Dark really isn't THAT bad off. It's true, right now their himes don't have the best synergy. They have strong attackers (and debuffers which will fall out of favor) and are missing just one really good support hime. But it's already mentioned that Osiris and Hades will get buffed soon, and a good Osiris buff/AW can easily fix a lot of Dark's issues. Worst case, they are just one good new buffing hime away from being right back in the mix (and that can happen any day, and honestly, I'm pretty thankful it isn't one of the new limited new year ones).

The thing that dark DOES have, is an amazing weapon grid, with greed (phantom) UE giving them more SSR than other elements (except Light), most vet Dark weapon grid are full of FLB weapons, to the point that the latest FLB weapon (Medusa's sword) is just considered thrash unless you're really behind (atm: 5 dark UE axes, 3 hammers, 2 apoc lances). If you somehow manage to luck into a Null AXE? You're set.

With that grid, the coming buffs, and an AW or two? Dark will probably be fine soon enough. It just seems like right now they are focused on buffing up water because a new round of towers are coming up and they are preparing people (or taking advantage of people preparing) for that.

tl;dr: don't sweat it.

Kitty
01-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Daily reminder that if you didn't start playing this game since early, getting a Fire grid is just impòssible unless you invest some big bucks into this game.

> started on DMM 3 months ago
> has a 130% assault fire grid with various other dual skills
> spent nothing

Dais
01-05-2019, 01:51 PM
A lot of ppl seem to like thrash talking dark, but I should really point out, if you're a dark main, don't worry too much. Dark really isn't THAT bad off. It's true, right now their himes don't have the best synergy. They have strong attackers (and debuffers which will fall out of favor) and are missing just one really good support hime. But it's already mentioned that Osiris and Hades will get buffed soon, and a good Osiris buff/AW can easily fix a lot of Dark's issues. Worst case, they are just one good new buffing hime away from being right back in the mix (and that can happen any day, and honestly, I'm pretty thankful it isn't one of the new limited new year ones).

The thing that dark DOES have, is an amazing weapon grid, with greed (phantom) UE giving them more SSR than other elements (except Light), most vet Dark weapon grid are full of FLB weapons, to the point that the latest FLB weapon (Medusa's sword) is just considered thrash unless you're really behind (atm: 5 dark UE axes, 3 hammers, 2 apoc lances). If you somehow manage to luck into a Null AXE? You're set.

With that grid, the coming buffs, and an AW or two? Dark will probably be fine soon enough. It just seems like right now they are focused on buffing up water because a new round of towers are coming up and they are preparing people (or taking advantage of people preparing) for that.

tl;dr: don't sweat it.

Good to hear, was kind of getting dismayed by KTA's post but I assume it only applies to whalers and the top elite in the first place. Then again I don't really have much choice in the matter as a f2p except to reroll, but I'm not complaining about my current setup.

AutoCrimson
01-05-2019, 02:09 PM
well, the main reason of dark drowning is cuz its relies heavily on debuffs

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:11 PM

Well fire can buy vlad lance in ori shop to create lance grid. Lance grid is one of the best phantom grid. Water actually hard for f2p than fire. Water has no sr healer or free raid sr healer. It will make them doing hard in important grind esp GO mission. And long run grind like acc 5 in general.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Water has no sr healer or free raid sr healer.

Somebody take away this man's drink, he clearly has had too much.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Somebody take away this man's drink, he clearly has had too much.
I never think even once sr nike is qualify as healer. That's far too low to get even minimum standard of healing.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Fire has Bryn or Konohana sakuya, dark has diana, thunder has gyrilia, light has attar and Demeter, wind has ithaqua only water doesn't have healer for f2p.

Laventale
01-05-2019, 02:27 PM
> started on DMM 3 months ago
> has a 130% assault fire grid with various other dual skills
> spent nothing

>be DMM player
>you can play previous Raid events
>Nutaku players can't
You still can't refuse my point, unless you spend some big bucks, playing Fire main in Nutaku is near impossible.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:30 PM
I suppose you're also ignoring Nodenz and Phoibe because it's inconvenient as well? I mean sure, none of them are great healers, but water has the easiest access to healers out of all the elements, considering you start with one. And it's not like you need tons of healing, because if you do, none of the mentioned ones are really enough, you'd basically have to run sol with multiple ascension.

Ikki
01-05-2019, 02:33 PM
The fact that people are considering healing for GO when it showers you with pots is more disturbing than water having healers or not tbh XD

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:41 PM
The fact that people are considering healing for GO when it showers you with pots is more disturbing than water having healers or not tbh XD

Pot isn't guaranteed and very limited too

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:44 PM
I suppose you're also ignoring Nodenz and Phoibe because it's inconvenient as well? I mean sure, none of them are great healers, but water has the easiest access to healers out of all the elements, considering you start with one. And it's not like you need tons of healing, because if you do, none of the mentioned ones are really enough, you'd basically have to run sol with multiple ascension.

Water having difficulty clearing soul mission in my alt. I can easily clear all mission aside that needed bad soul like Siegfried, arthur etc. My other account can oneshot all mission in one GO its fire and light main.

Gludateton
01-05-2019, 02:45 PM
GO has set numbers of pot dropped: 2 small and 2 large.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Pots in GO are guaranteed.

Nike/Phoebe/Sequana are sufficient healing options for water in Crom Cruach GO at least, in my experience. If you really need more endurance than that, you might rather start looking for damage cut/fire resist options.

Slashley
01-05-2019, 02:47 PM
>be DMM player
>you can play previous Raid events
>Nutaku players can't
You still can't refuse my point, unless you spend some big bucks, playing Fire main in Nutaku is near impossible.And what is on DMM today will be on Nutaku in one year, or less.

So yeah, right now, maybe. But at the moment, Uriel alone is enough to carry you through just about all content, so do you even need a godly Grid?