PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Pot isn't guaranteed and very limited too

Um... pots are actually guaranteed in GO, you get 2 team heals and 2 single every time by the time you get to the boss.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:48 PM
GO has set numbers of pot dropped: 2 small and 2 large.

Are you certain i feel it doesn't always drop that much.

Kitty
01-05-2019, 02:50 PM
>be DMM player
>you can play previous Raid events
>Nutaku players can't
You still can't refuse my point, unless you spend some big bucks, playing Fire main in Nutaku is near impossible.

> previous raid event for fire consists of only crom, who has a large defender wep
> using kami release weps and UE weps
> i love u

Itoshira
01-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Are you certain i feel it doesn't always drop that much.

You gain a specific pot after killing a specific enemy. They are always 100% certain to drop.
If you dont use any pots you end up with the mentioned 2 small and 2 big ones.

Gludateton
01-05-2019, 02:53 PM
I am sure, I am not sure where they drops. I thought you get 1 small in 1st and 3rd stage and 1 large in 2nd and 4th, but I think you get small and large in 1st stage...
Will check it when I'll run GO (probably tomorrow).

Kitty
01-05-2019, 02:54 PM
in reality, i suck kek

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/531228792430133259/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/531228742597738508/unknown.png?width=736&height=427

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Um... pots are actually guaranteed in GO, you get 2 team heals and 2 single every time by the time you get to the boss.

That's very limited are you think thats enough to clear boss? I have full SSR grid non flb I'm still having difficulty. I don't know how unlucky f2p with sr grid can tackle GO. Boss is not easy to kill you mostly need heal too in boss fight where you have spend it on mobs.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:01 PM
I do want to respond to the inquires about why light gets good, and how the other elements fare in comparison. As an aside, I'm in general assuming debuff resistant content as a baseline, so I won't be talking about the debuffs that any hime offers, despite some of them being quite powerful if they land.

Thanks for the informative post. From Soul perspective: sounds like Light will stick with Shingen. What about for thunder and fire?

My guess is thunder will use Herc. Fire will Arthur (sword grid) and Shingen (lance grid) depending on null grid type?

Gludateton
01-05-2019, 03:03 PM
That's very limited are you think thats enough to clear boss? I have full SSR grid non flb I'm still having difficulty. I don't know how unlucky f2p with sr grid can tackle GO. Boss is not easy to kill you mostly need heal too in boss fight where you have spend it on mobs.
I cleared water GO with full SR team (no healer). Also cleared wind GO with free Kamihime only (raid + Ignis, no healer) and R only team (Konohana-Sakuya, so there was healer). Definitely doable.
Of course I didn't do all missions with above teams, but in none of mentioned cases I thought that lack of healer was a problem.

Itoshira
01-05-2019, 03:05 PM
jumps onto the DMM train

Hop aboard for beauty and glory.

Round about 6-7 month "work".

Weapons are most between SL 15 - 20/30

Fire avg.: 51.5k (Null Spear Grid with Andro HP Spear and SR Spears)
Light avg.: 56.6k
Thunder avg.: 47.3k (to many low LB Weapons)

Edit: Had Filters active for Hime, now the full list!

Dejnov
01-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the informative post. From Soul perspective: sounds like Light will stick with Shingen. What about for thunder and fire?

My guess is thunder will use Herc. Fire will Arthur (sword grid) and Shingen (lance grid) depending on null grid type?

Similar question, does Shingen start becoming better than Hercules over the year?

Dejnov.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:07 PM

I'm sorry, but that's just silly, it sounds more like you need to figure out the strategy for that GO more than anything else. If we're talking about Crom GO, it's quite easy to tank the trigger attack with just 2 Rs (Kushinada & Oto-Hime). Save your full burst until it's about to hit overdrive, use it to knock it into rage, tank the trigger with the 2 Rs. This should put you into a good position to clean up. If you just keep taking all the damage to your face, no wonder you can't keep up with healing.

Gludateton
01-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Round about 6-7 month "work".
Either you are unlucky or I am lucky, because I have DMM account just to check news since... about Epic Quests, and I have 6 SSRs from just randomly pulling (I am not playing on DMM, Nutaku's version is too time consuming anyway).

I'm sorry, but that's just silly, it sounds more like you need to figure out the strategy for that GO more than anything else. If we're talking about Crom GO, it's quite easy to tank the trigger attack with just 2 Rs (Kushinada & Oto-Hime).
Crom's trigger is full party big damage, I don't think you can 'tank' that with Kushinada/Oto-hime combo (Oto-hime has cut though).

LeCrestfallen
01-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Cleared every single GO since release, despite me having only a Dark grid till shortly after gem gacha rework....
you don't need heal, yes recovery is nice in GO but far from mandatory, as mentioned enough, the 2 big and small pots ARE enough. If you fail with a mlb grid and slvl20 on everything than its an issue of your strategy, simple as that. You are not supposed to aab GO.

Itoshira
01-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Either you are unlucky or I am lucky, because I have DMM account just to check news since... about Epic Quests, and I have 6 SSRs from just randomly pulling (I am not playing on DMM, Nutaku's version is too time consuming anyway).

I'm a bit on the unlucky side of things, although I got a fair share more on the Eidolon side aswell, so it is kinda a bit here and a bit there.

For example, I only had 1 SSR Hime and Eido from the 10(?) free 10x Prem pulls that went down just recently. So yea :D

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:25 PM
I'm sorry, but that's just silly, it sounds more like you need to figure out the strategy for that GO more than anything else. If we're talking about Crom GO, it's quite easy to tank the trigger attack with just 2 Rs (Kushinada & Oto-Hime). Save your full burst until it's about to hit overdrive, use it to knock it into rage, tank the trigger with the 2 Rs. This should put you into a good position to clean up. If you just keep taking all the damage to your face, no wonder you can't keep up with healing.

You don't understand healer is very important in GO i like to stall for ability and to recover my hp and fill my burst. Don't think that ahead to boss first. The GO miniboss itself is OP too and you face 4th wave. Kushinada is R so its very weak and he can't tank aoe damage. If you think youre right why don't you do go arthur mission only using sr water. St nicholas is the easiest GO imo so if its as simple as you said why don't you prove it. It needs endurance to reach boss and i want to see how without heal can reach boss unscathed and win the mission. Im not offended if its true i want to see it. So people have correct answer.

Ikki
01-05-2019, 03:32 PM
You don't understand healer is very important in GO i like to stall for ability and to recover my hp and fill my burst. Don't think that ahead to boss first. The GO miniboss itself is OP too and you face 4th wave. Kushinada is R so its very weak and he can't tank aoe damage. If you think youre right why don't you do go arthur mission only using sr water. St nicholas is the easiest GO imo so if its as simple as you said why don't you prove it. It needs endurance to reach boss and i want to see how without heal can reach boss unscathed and win the mission. Im not offended if its true i want to see it. So people have correct answer.

Every single person that has refuted your point about healing and w/e you say have probably cleared all GOs so far, did all missions asap in 1 run or plain aab them, to me you are the one in the wrong position m8, rethink your strats and teams cause if you are having problem with GO at this point of the game, you are certainly in the wrong path of progression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1KDsstC-rM&feature=youtu.be here you have Ygg with just Rs, credits to mlw61520 for doing the video and move on cause this video alone proves you wrong.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Cleared every single GO since release, despite me having only a Dark grid till shortly after gem gacha rework....
you don't need heal, yes recovery is nice in GO but far from mandatory, as mentioned enough, the 2 big and small pots ARE enough. If you fail with a mlb grid and slvl20 on everything than its an issue of your strategy, simple as that. You are not supposed to aab GO.

My f2p light has beating every single GO and acc 5 any element without losing with f2p non tryhard grid. That doesn't prove anything cuz both light and dark have sr healer when they can't use Andromeda cuz mission.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Every single person that has refuted your point about healing and w/e you say have probably cleared all GOs so far, did all missions asap in 1 run or plain aab them, to me you are the one in the wrong position m8, rethink your strats and teams cause if you are having problem with GO at this point of the game, you are certainly in the wrong path of progression.

here you have Ygg with just Rs, credits to mlw61520 for doing the video and move on cause this video alone proves you wrong.

Mlw is big big whale we are talking about f2p grid. I think i have said i have cleared all GO perfectly in one shot except my water alt .

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:41 PM
What water kamihime do you have to work with?

Ikki
01-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Mlw is big big whale we are talking about f2p grid. I think i have said i have cleared all GO perfectly in one shot except my water alt .

Big whale lol, did you see his grid and team in the video at least before spouting more stupidity? it was an R team and his grid is completely f2p, you are being retarded at this point, are you tigerninja btw? cause that would be proof enough to not bother anymore with this retardness.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:51 PM
What water kamihime do you have to work with?
Use any sr water you have that's enough no need trouble yourself. The video of mlw is using hraes on top wind against thunder aside op grid. Honestly it isnt amazing.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:52 PM

Bumping this

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Big whale lol, did you see his grid and team in the video at least before spouting more stupidity? it was an R team and his grid is completely f2p, you are being retarded at this point, are you tigerninja btw? cause that would be proof enough to not bother anymore with this retardness.

You are retarded to think mlw isnt whale. He use wind against thunder its easy. Don't fool yourself more. im asking using off element people also now mlw is huge whale even hraes eidolon already prove he isn't using f2p setup.

Kitty
01-05-2019, 03:56 PM
unregistered dudes are confusing me...

edit- honestly can we literally just make this a member only forum lmao plz @ kotono

Ikki
01-05-2019, 03:57 PM
You are retarded to think mlw isnt whale. He use wind against thunder its easy. Don't fool yourself more. im asking using off element people also now mlw is huge whale even hraes eidolon already prove he isn't using f2p setup.

First of all his grid in that video is completely f2p, he even shows it, second he doesnt own a hraes, he used a hraes friend (who doesnt), third he isnt a big whale, we all know who the big whales are and he isnt one of them, and finally, stop hiding as an unregistered user, your broken english and retarded arguments are enough to know you are tigerninja, getting banned from every single discord didnt ring any bells on your mentally handicapped head?

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:00 PM
If you're asking for help on how to beat the Arthur mission, what kamihime are available would be nice to know.

If you're asking whether SRs can beat Crom Cruach GO at all, well, nonsensei did a run with R's back in August: youtu.be/H-jVHJk4I8s

Sh4d0w
01-05-2019, 04:02 PM

Are you fucking retarded??? he's not a big whale, the Hraes was support, and his grid is literally lb0 himes weapons and event weapons,his eidos are premiums/event eidos but that doesnt mean he's a big whale. he was using a R team, idk what your 'f2p setup' is, but you're definitely retarded to think that mlw is a huge whale

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:05 PM
First of all his grid in that video is completely f2p, he even shows it, second he doesnt own a hraes, he used a hraes friend (who doesnt), third he isnt a big whale, we all know who the big whales are and he isnt one of them, and finally, stop hiding as an unregistered user, your broken english and retarded arguments are enough to know you are tigerninja, getting banned from every single discord didnt ring any bells on your mentally handicapped head?

You are retarded you know.

LeCrestfallen
01-05-2019, 04:09 PM
I mean.... f2p grid, R only himes...
You can only top this if someone would manage to beat GO with a f2p grid, R only and ele disadvantage ~~

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Are you fucking retarded??? he's not a big whale, the Hraes was support, and his grid is literally lb0 himes weapons and event weapons,his eidos are premiums/event eidos but that doesnt mean he's a big whale. he was using a R team, idk what your 'f2p setup' is, but you're definitely retarded to think that mlw is a huge whale
Point is using water against non advantage it's about endurance. Using thunder against win is very easy. That is not what i or we want to prove.
I heard someone said it he is whale but well ok wont go more about it but beating wind using thunder is easy i want endurance because water main mean using anything using water may except against thunder. I will not repeat again and i will stop too.

Sh4d0w
01-05-2019, 04:11 PM
You are retarded you know.
says the guy who got banned from every single discord server for creating drama with his shit advice that are now used as memes, idk who's worse,you or dfd

LeCrestfallen
01-05-2019, 04:13 PM
You can be a water main as much as you want, don't forget about the other grids though, prime example is simply quests on raid and tower events that dictate a certain element. Not grabbing those easy questrewards is just a huge waste, especially on tower where the medals = Bricks.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:16 PM
If you're asking for help on how to beat the Arthur mission, what kamihime are available would be nice to know.

If you're asking whether SRs can beat Crom Cruach GO at all, well, nonsensei did a run with R's back in August: youtu.be/H-jVHJk4I8s

That is on element too
and using Hercules try using Siegfried mission and neutral.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:24 PM
says the guy who got banned from every single discord server for creating drama with his shit advice that are now used as memes, idk who's worse,you or dfd
I don't know whether youre lying or honest . I only know about tigerninja he is one the top 5 union leader in ultimate rank that is as far as i know. Well i see him now in several kh dc community. That's it as far as i know.

Slashley
01-05-2019, 04:29 PM
-- and his grid is completely f2p, --MLB Behemoth? 2-Star Sleipnir? Two 0-star SSR Hime weapons? ... F2P?
But, I'll admit that he didn't have much of an advantage over F2P, at least not with this setup. Unless Ygg did something with debuffs where Behemoth's Cleanse would save you, can't remember and can't be bothered to watch the vid.

In any event, the important part is, heals are nice to have in GO but as long as your Grid is fine you'll do fine. They are far from an absolute requirement. But if your Grid isn't quite up to par, then having healers will make things way easier for you sure.

Ikki
01-05-2019, 04:33 PM
MLB Behemoth? 2-Star Sleipnir? Two 0-star SSR Hime weapons? ... F2P?
But, I'll admit that he didn't have much of an advantage over F2P, at least not with this setup. Unless Ygg did something with debuffs where Behemoth's Cleanse would save you, can't remember and can't be bothered to watch the vid.

In any event, the important part is, heals are nice to have in GO but as long as your Grid is fine you'll do fine. They are far from an absolute requirement. But if your Grid isn't quite up to par, then having healers will make things way easier for you sure.

Wait, now having 2 SSR khs qualifies you as a whale? thats some big quality meme, either that or your definition of F2P is very special, let's just say that Dude is a whale too since he owns a Hraes shall we.

Gludateton
01-05-2019, 04:34 PM
MLB Behemoth? 2-Star Sleipnir? Two 0-star SSR Hime weapons? ... F2P?
MLB Behemoth is unlikely, but 2-star Sleipnir and two 0 LB hime weapons ain't that hard to come by.

I am quite lost about what's this whole discussion is about though. First it was about healers being very important for f2p running GO and now it's about healer being important in water running all GO except thunder... is it still about f2p ?

Ikki
01-05-2019, 04:38 PM
MLB Behemoth is unlikely, but 2-star Sleipnir and two 0 LB hime weapons ain't that hard to come by.

I am quite lost about what's this whole discussion is about though. First it was about healers being very important for f2p running GO and now it's about healer being important in water running all GO except thunder... is it still about f2p ?

Just tigerninja doing what he always does, or at least some1 doing a very good job copying him.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:39 PM
I don't know whether youre lying or honest . I only know about tigerninja he is one the top 5 union leader in ultimate rank that is as far as i know. Well i see him now in several kh dc community. That's it as far as i know.

he's no top 5 union? he got in top5 ONCE, his union isnt nearly as good as the actual top 5, and several KH community? there's only one server he isnt banned from,and every top players left that server

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Crom's trigger is full party big damage, I don't think you can 'tank' that with Kushinada/Oto-hime combo (Oto-hime has cut though).

Really? hang on, let me check. Oh my bad, must be getting confused with another GO. What I meant to say *ahem* was use the trigger to cancel the first overdrive (to save on damage), reduced by kaiser. Then tank the raging overdrive multi-hit with Kushinada/Oto-hime.

It's weird to me that you keep saying Arthur is the weak point, when IMO, Arthur is one of the better souls out there. Not on par with damage/toughness as Herc, and not as good supportive as Shingen, but a nice combo of both when your team isn't ready for the super fast meta. Also, I've found, as many are saying, that the pots are plenty good enough. I usually have several to spare by the end.

To put it in perspective, my water grid and water team is pretty much a disaster even for a f2p player back during crom. My grid back then was full event weapons, with at least 3 SR (maybe even 4), before Water UE/Rahab reprint "saved" it (granted all of them were max skill level since I'm an old player). My team was soul with ambush, belphegor, atalanta, kushinada, oto-hime, using jack frost and a friend rudra. Zero healing whatsoever unless you consider Joan's regen on one of the mission (which is no better than sr nike). The only remotely difficult thing I have to get was a water kaiser (I thought I'd try to prepare a little bit for fire tower, even if it was pretty hopeless) and +99 eidolons, both takes a few months to get. Using kushinada/oto-hime combo and burst to tank/burst away the dangerous multi hit enemies (really look at their skills for a second, and you'll understand why, this combo is basically gaia level useful - granted, takes 2 himes). I got the full 20 points and all oris from crom. Really, if I can do it, anyone with a decent grid should be able to.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:40 PM

Prolly last time. Its about maining water, to clear GO without healer with f2p setup to prove its endurance. Example i have asked to clear current go only using sr water for arthur or Siegfried mission. Siegfried is better to prove its endurance compared to arthur. To main mean it can use water in anything maybe except disadvantage. We know GO also crucial cuz give precious orihalcon that can be trade to SSR fodder, SSR raid or for flb.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:45 PM
I repeat again i don't want water against fire i want water against neutral that's it. Sorry have to repeat again this the last one im out

Slashley
01-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Wait, now having 2 SSR khs qualifies you as a whale? thats some big quality meme, either that or your definition of F2P is very special, let's just say that Dude is a whale too since he owns a Hraes shall we.
MLB Behemoth is unlikely, but 2-star Sleipnir and two 0 LB hime weapons ain't that hard to come by.--F2P means not being able to rely on something like having 0-star Assault SSR weapons, or 60% Assault main Eidolons.

But as I said, the difference is not big. Compared to running two Wind Disaster... uh, Bows, was it? And Quetzal from Eidolon Orbs, it's not a significant advantage. Still, I wouldn't call that F2P.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:54 PM
I repeat again i don't want water against fire i want water against neutral that's it. Sorry have to repeat again this the last one im out

I'm sorry, but why in the world are you trying to main water without any water ssr or 100% eidolon, are you a masochist?

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Just tigerninja doing what he always does, or at least some1 doing a very good job copying him.

So I don't hang around any kh community outside of here, and I stay in a union that struggles to get within the top 100. But if TigerNinja's like this, I'm kinda glad that I declined joining his union a while back.

Gludateton
01-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Its about maining water, to clear GO without healer with f2p setup to prove its endurance. Example i have asked to clear current go only using sr water for arthur or Siegfried mission.
Tbh I never understood the idea of f2p maining one element (unless you have ridiculous luck in pulling one element). Why would you shoot yourself in the foot ? And damn, proving endurance of team without healers... I mean you can clear GO with offensive water team without healers, but going on defense without healers... are there any more requirements or can we start composing such team already ?

F2P means not being able to rely on something like having 0-star Assault SSR weapons, or 60% Assault main Eidolons.
I see, so f2p grids need to be event only, point taken. What about Kamihime ?

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 05:04 PM
Should also ask... do we get to use rahab's FLB weapons too? 'cuz with those, my water team is 12K+ HP easily so no healing is kind of a joke.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 05:05 PM
I'm sorry, but why in the world are you trying to main water without any water ssr or 100% eidolon, are you a masochist?

You can use shiva and/ or ea if you want. Its about endurance.

Slashley
01-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Tbh I never understood the idea of f2p maining one element (unless you have ridiculous luck in pulling one element). --The latter part exactly. Sometimes, RNG deals you a hand that you just makes you "have" to main it. Like, if you pull Svarog/Uriel with Belial/Amaterasu. What's even the point of building on other teams at that point?

I mean, eventually, yes. Once you've done everything you can for your main element, go ahead and put others into shape. But chances are for pure F2P, those teams will never match your "main" element. It will just be better to off-element with your main, really.
... until that one day when you pull something like Lugh and Tish and Metatron all in one go. Then you just swap your main.
-- What about Kamihime ?For pure F2P, that's just crapshoot, now isn't it? I mean, you're going to get what you happen to get. There's no clear rule there.

For this particular case, using any R Hime - even "premium" ones (outside of Gem gacha) - is fine by my books. I mean, Rs are wayyy weaker than SRs, and we can kinda expect pure F2P to have SOME kind of full SR teams at this point, right? Depending on how they've been playing...?

I don't know why I'm even trying to define some kind of rules for F2P, considering how far I am from one at this point.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 05:19 PM
You can use shiva and/ or ea if you want. Its about endurance.

Please for the love of god tell me you're not maining water for just shiva/ea. At least get a core ssr ffs.

Kimoi
01-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Can't really the see point of making a distinction between a strictly event weapon grid and a f2p-level grid with 1 or 2 0-star assault SSRs.

Gludateton
01-05-2019, 05:28 PM
The latter part exactly. Sometimes, RNG deals you a hand that you just makes you "have" to main it. Like, if you pull Svarog/Uriel with Belial/Amaterasu. What's even the point of building on other teams at that point?
If someone got some strong picks in one element (water here), then this whole discussion doesn't even make sense, talking about f2p and what not, when you have better team than some paying players. That's when you actually pull some ridiculous things like that though, I think more often than not it's not the case and by maining one thing you're doing yourself disfavour.

For pure F2P, that's just crapshoot, now isn't it? I mean, you're going to get what you happen to get. There's no clear rule there.
This, for all points basically this. I agree, MLB Behemoth is a big stretch, but including some 0 LB Kamihime weapons in the 'so called' f2p grid is not something I would nitpick on. But yeah, seems 3 of my weapons' grids are not f2p.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Hi,
I am completly unrelated to Tigerninja, just wanna say, from what ive seen he seems like a great leader, who was able to bring a bunch of f2p to top 5 ultimate ranking. top 5 is suppose to be only possible for p2w unions, but he did it as f2p, while at the same time being successfull in his real life. Instead of bashing that accomplish, we should respect it. All f2p union should strive to be like eternal, instead of using third party cheating methodes and still failing to achieve a top 5 ranking.

I wish you all a wonderful day.

With regards

TiGeRNiNjA69

LeCrestfallen
01-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Hi,
I am completly unrelated to Tigerninja, just wanna say, from what ive seen he seems like a great leader, who was able to bring a bunch of f2p to top 5 ultimate ranking. top 5 is suppose to be only possible for p2w unions, but he did it as f2p, while at the same time being successfull in his real life. Instead of bashing that accomplish, we should respect it. All f2p union should strive to be like eternal, instead of using third party cheating methodes and still failing to achieve a top 5 ranking.

I wish you all a wonderful day.

With regards

TiGeRNiNjA69

You sir, deserve a cookie. Well played.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 06:30 PM
TigerNinja isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such a deep understanding and talent for the game? TigerNinja puts his union in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. NAM breaks records. Craysor breaks records. TigerNinja breaks the rules. You can keep your ranking. I prefer the magic.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 06:54 PM
TigerNinja isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such a deep understanding and talent for the game? TigerNinja puts his union in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. NAM breaks records. Craysor breaks records. TigerNinja breaks the rules. You can keep your ranking. I prefer the magic.

Well look like someone mind just get corrupted

KTA
01-05-2019, 06:58 PM
I think its hilarious u kids talking about tigerninja. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic

lol

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 07:13 PM
You know, every time I see a variation of that, I always wonder if the original version was said sincerely or in jest. Mainly it's the 'yo, the guys he hang out with are so hot' part that keeps tripping me up.
...I'll also admit that I'm too old to have heard chill as a slang adjective to be used with restaurants before.

Kitty
01-05-2019, 07:23 PM
having plenty of money and free time doesn't mean talent... oh wait were you being sarcastic? if so, that wasn't a very good attempt.. anyway why is this still a discussion... blah blah it's a hentai game.. blah blah who even is tigerninja.. lol

wheres laventale when u need him...

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 08:13 PM

Bumping this again. Anyone can advise? Thx

Kitty
01-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Bumping this again. Anyone can advise? Thx

D'art for thunder if you don't have Baal U/Mammon. Shingen if you have Baal U.
Herc for fire

Yukichi
01-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Hi! I'm looking for recipe to upgrade SSR accessories from 1 to 50. Possibly in 2 stages, with mixed elements (to save gems and upgrade quickly). I guess 3 stages are more resonable with mixed elements, but who knows.

This is a recipe I use for SR, I'm looking for something similar:

11xR lvl1 same ele = SR from lvl1 to lvl24
4xSR lvl24 same ele + 15xSR lvl24 diff ele = SR from lvl1 to lvl40

Thanks in advance!

You can max an SSR accessory in as little as 1 week for 70,000 gems if you can complete 3x Accessory Quest 4/5 every day. It will take more time depending on how many you can do.

Each AQ 4/5 will give you 2 SRs and 1 SSR, so 6 SRs and 3 SSRs per day. At the end of the week you’ll have 42 SRs and 21 SSRs – 6 SRs and 3 SSRs for the element of the accessory you want to enhance, 36 off-element SRs and 18 off-element SSRs. (Assuming you get no same-element SRs or SSRs on Sunday)

You’ll need all 6 same-element SRs and 3 same-element SSRs, 13 off-element SRs and all 18 off-element SSRs. If you add-up their exp value it gives: 6*300 + 3*600 + 13*200 + 18*400 = 1800 + 1800 + 2600 + 7200 = 13,400 exp. Level 50 requires 13,345 xp.

Once you have the required fodder, proceed in the following way:

Step 1: Feed 13 off-element SRs, 6 same-element SRs and 1 off-element SSR. The accessory will reach level 34

Step 2: Feed 17 off-element SSRs and 3 same-element SSRs.

From what I see in your method, it would now take 8 weeks to get the 44 same-element Rs to make the 4 SR24 (6 Rs per week x 8 weeks), 6 weeks to get the off-element SR24 (6 Rs per element per week, 6 weeks to get the 33Rs per element for 3 SR24 of every other elements) and cost 22,800 gems to max an SR.

If you can specify what difficulty, how many and for what element you can complete accessory quests in a week, I’ll be able to better assess the amount of fodder you get and find the optimal levelling method for your SRs and SSRs.

KTA
01-05-2019, 09:24 PM
A lot of ppl seem to like thrash talking dark, but I should really point out, if you're a dark main, don't worry too much. Dark really isn't THAT bad off. It's true, right now their himes don't have the best synergy. They have strong attackers (and debuffers which will fall out of favor) and are missing just one really good support hime. But it's already mentioned that Osiris and Hades will get buffed soon, and a good Osiris buff/AW can easily fix a lot of Dark's issues. Worst case, they are just one good new buffing hime away from being right back in the mix (and that can happen any day, and honestly, I'm pretty thankful it isn't one of the new limited new year ones).

The thing that dark DOES have, is an amazing weapon grid, with greed (phantom) UE giving them more SSR than other elements (except Light), most vet Dark weapon grid are full of FLB weapons, to the point that the latest FLB weapon (Medusa's sword) is just considered thrash unless you're really behind (atm: 5 dark UE axes, 3 hammers, 2 apoc lances). If you somehow manage to luck into a Null AXE? You're set.

With that grid, the coming buffs, and an AW or two? Dark will probably be fine soon enough. It just seems like right now they are focused on buffing up water because a new round of towers are coming up and they are preparing people (or taking advantage of people preparing) for that.

tl;dr: don't sweat it.

This is correct, Dark will get some great (read: free) FLB weapons from the upcoming UE's (so make sure you're in a UE that can get it all!). Dark is primarily sad because no love is going to be given to it at the top end for the next year, combined with the obsolescence of debuff abilities like Satan AW's defense down and most of what of Hades AW offers. Units like Berith, Pluto, Susanoo AW and Chernobog remain individually good, but there's not any in-built synergy between them, which is why there's hope that the upcoming Osiris buff will come with either a rework and/or an AW to make her be the glue between other hime. Overall, Dark feels really neglected in terms of getting together an exciting team, but the free dark grid options are definitely nice (btw, that dark UE is coming in like, 3-5 days, so if you don't have a union now, you better hurry up).

For fire, you definitely run Shingen with the lance grid. Shingen already has great compatibility with Fire's high combo rates and BG increases, whether flat or on hit; a weapon mastery bonus on top of that is just icing on the cake. For the sword grid... that's kind of hard to answer. I'll start by stating that if you equip Arthur's 2T self-vigor EX skill and had the god-like 5 Ascalon Sword grid, you'd probably bust a nut on the first turn with Arthur's solo burst breaking through the stratosphere. The problem is that I don't know how good this actually is, because I don't know anyone with 5 Ascalons.

The thing about sword grid is that we mostly talk about it as a theoretical concept, because you have multiple copies of Holy Sword Ascalon, a draconic eye weapon. Note that you need to have at least 6 weapons of the same type to activate the secondary bonus of a null grid. Excluding the weapon itself, that means 5 more, and if the soul weapon is compatible, then that means 4. So it that regard, Arthur has an advantage over Shingen in terms of activating a null grid by equipping Excalibur.

The issue is still that you need 4 more swords, so where do you get them? One way to is to wait for the fire UE, when "Wrath Sword Burn Punisher" will be released. Luckily, this UE weapon is the one with Assault(L)/Exceed(S) and is, of course, a sword. For argument's sake, let's say you split these swords into two and use 4 Holy Steel Argentum's to create two FLB copies. You will still need two more swords, and the theory is that you will satisfy them with FLB Ascalons.

Ascalon is a powerful weapon because it can be FLB'd to Assault(L)/Pride(M), which offers a combined 36% character attack even when himes are at full HP. But... it's a draconic eye weapon. The only way to reliably get it is to collect 15 eyes, and even then you still need 3 Holy Steel Argentum's to bring it to 3 stars. Let alone two copies, it's hard to get one, unless you get lucky with the bimonthly dragonic eye weapon gacha. But let's just suppose you can and will run one Ascalon, for argument's sake- you can actually satisfy the last remaining sword with the free "God Prominence", the Haruhi Crossover Event SSR weapon. It only offers Assault (L) and can't be FLB'd, but it will help you reach that 6 sword requirement if you happen to not have two Ascalon's and 10 Argentum's lying around (every other SSR fire sword is a limited hime weapon)...

So then, the question arises: are spears any better? The answer is (in terms of money) as resounding YES. First of all, the free spear from the vlad event Dragon Spear Fell Tepes is a thing, and can be bought monthly for Orichalcum. It offers Assault(M)/Stinger(S), but is overall serviceable for F2P. Second, we are about to get the Typhon Advent Reprint around February 19th, 2019. This will come with the FLB of Brutal Lance Typhoeus, bringing it to Assault(L)/Defender(S). So immediately, fire players who run Shingen can satisfy 4/6 of the weapon requirements for the null grid right off the bat. Where it gets juicy is the money option, to acquire multiple copies of Crimson Chain Spear, or "Mars Lance" as we like to refer to it since it obviously releases Mars.

Mars lance is currently Assault(L)/Defender(S), but upon FLB, it will become Assault(L)/Rampart(S). Rampart is one of those rare two skills in one: it's grants Defender(S) and a persistent vigor effect. I've already talked about why vigor at max efficacy is absolutely bonkers, but to have such a powerful effect on top of extra HP is icing on the cake. This is also where we need to talk about null grid secondary effects: for the null sword Calamity Blade, when 6 or more swords are equipped, it grants Avalanche(L), an unknown increase in double and triple attacks. But of the null spear Calamity Sarissa, when 6 or more spears are equipped, it grants Strength(L), which is equivalent to Assault(L)/Defender(L).

With two Mars lances and 6 Argentum's, the free FLB weapon, and the null grid effect, you get 61% character HP, a very robust baseline. Not only does it help you maintain vigor, it makes fire (which is lacking in SSR healers) very durable as well. In contrast, even after constructing our Ascalon scenario, you still need to find a way to get enough Defender in the last 3 slots of your grid (unless you have 5 FLB Ascalons and literally annihilate everything by just looking at it).

But while the lance grid is cheap compared to the sword, the expensive part is, of course, getting two or more Mars Lances to reach the absolute pinnacle. But the interesting part is that even having none, you can still have a serviceable grid because the Fire Raid SR Assault(M) weapon is... a spear. The Assault(S)/Exceed(S) in this current raid event is... a spear. Even discounting the spear base stat bonus granted by null weapons, would you want a Strength(L) weapon in a completely F2P grid? I wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

tl;dr - swords are for space whales.

...Oh yeah, and for Thunder. This is going to sound like a non-answer, but both Hercules and Shingen are perfectly viable. I'm being vague here because it really depends on how fast your other two hime are; neither Thunder Aphrodite nor Marduk AW grant much in the way of burst speed, except Marduk AW who can solo burst on Turn 1 and catch up with the inspiration effect (it's a 10 BG zeal, but with no burn and can stack on-top of zeal). The key piece to add to empowering Shingen is Raiko. Raiko has a lot of anti-synergy with Thunder Aphrodite because her Zeal bursts teammates for 4% maxx HP per turn, for a total of 12% after 3 turns. If your himes have an average of 13,000 HP, that becomes 1560 points of damage, which already spills over Thunder Aphrodite's 1000 HP barrier. Marduk AW's 2500 barrier on top then is critical to mitigating this burn and maintaining vigor. 3 turns of Zeal + solo burst from Marduk means that after 3 turns of attacking, you will reach a baseline 30 + 30 + 10 = 70 BG without any combo attacks. If Shingen used her 35 BG skill at the start of battle, she will also be at 100 BG and the skill will have reset. This means you can immediately execute Provisional Forest -> Roaring Blaze -> EX skill, bringing everyone to 90 for full burst.

What's good about this set-up is that you can full burst immediately after the pursuit effect wears off, preventing you from wasting it. What's unfortunate is that the vigor effect wears off too. But these first four turns are what makes using Shingen (who also gives team-wide combo attack up during the purusit buff) with Raiko very worth it; if you can end the battle in this time frame, then of course this set-up is the best because of its initial DPS. But if you can't, then it starts to get muddy as to what the best set-up is. For example, it might be more worth it to run Athena, who can shield the team from long term damage and make that second/third rotation of vigor more effective. Maybe you want Brahma AW to speed up your next burst cycle even further. The answer depends on how fast your himes are, and to choose the Soul which fits that speed the best. I think most people would be inclined towards fast burst set ups, so Brahma AW and Raiko to match Shingen, but if you want a slower hime like Athena and don't want/have Raiko, Hercules might be a better fit.

In general, you can see the prevailing trend: Shingen gets good, and all of it involves using her team-wide 20 BG up skill to set up a fast burst in some way or another. There are other factors that play into this too, such as Tiara set bonus and MP bonuses to Souls, the debuff resistance to Herc's Soul Weapon effect, the poor-hit rate of Sniper Shot being even worse as a result- all of it adds up to making Shingen and Provisional Forest really, really good, just generally speaking. Slashley talks about this a little in his Soul thread. But it's not like Shingen being good makes other Souls nonviable. If Shingen is too fast for the rest of your team, she's just going to end up solo bursting a lot of the time, taking out much of her perceived value. In these slower scenarios, Herc and Arthur are still perfectly good choices, maybe even better. Hope that gives some insight into the question.

tl;dr - choose soul based on overall team speed... but top end, Shingen's (probably) the best.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 10:01 PM
This is correct, Dark will get some great (read: free) FLB weapons from the upcoming UE's (so make sure you're in a UE that can get it all!). Dark is primarily sad because no love is going to be given to it at the top end for the next year, combined with the obsolescence of debuff abilities like Satan AW's defense down and most of what of Hades AW offers. Units like Berith, Pluto, Susanoo AW and Chernobog remain individually good, but there's not any in-built synergy between them, which is why there's hope that the upcoming Osiris buff will come with either a rework and/or an AW to make her be the glue between other hime. Overall, Dark feels really neglected in terms of getting together an exciting team, but the free dark grid options are definitely nice (btw, that dark UE is coming in like, 3-5 days, so if you don't have a union now, you better hurry up).

For fire, you definitely run Shingen with the lance grid. Shingen already has great compatibility with Fire's high combo rates and BG increases, whether flat or on hit; a weapon mastery bonus on top of that is just icing on the cake. For the sword grid... that's kind of hard to answer. I'll start by stating that if you equip Arthur's 2T self-vigor EX skill and had the god-like 5 Ascalon Sword grid, you'd probably bust a nut on the first turn with Arthur's solo burst breaking through the stratosphere. The problem is that I don't know how good this actually is, because I don't know anyone with 5 Ascalons.

The thing about sword grid is that we mostly talk about it as a theoretical concept, because you have multiple copies of Holy Sword Ascalon, a draconic eye weapon. Note that you need to have at least 6 weapons of the same type to activate the secondary bonus of a null grid. Excluding the weapon itself, that means 5 more, and if the soul weapon is compatible, then that means 4. So it that regard, Arthur has an advantage over Shingen in terms of activating a null grid by equipping Excalibur.

The issue is still that you need 4 more swords, so where do you get them? One way to is to wait for the fire UE, when "Wrath Sword Burn Punisher" will be released. Luckily, this UE weapon is the one with Assault(L)/Exceed(S) and is, of course, a sword. For argument's sake, let's say you split these swords into two and use 4 Holy Steel Argentum's to create two FLB copies. You will still need two more swords, and the theory is that you will satisfy them with FLB Ascalons.

Ascalon is a powerful weapon because it can be FLB'd to Assault(L)/Pride(M), which offers a combined 36% character attack even when himes are at full HP. But... it's a draconic eye weapon. The only way to reliably get it is to collect 15 eyes, and even then you still need 3 Holy Steel Argentum's to bring it to 3 stars. Let alone two copies, it's hard to get one, unless you get lucky with the bimonthly dragonic eye weapon gacha. But let's just suppose you can and will run one Ascalon, for argument's sake- you can actually satisfy the last remaining sword with the free "God Prominence", the Haruhi Crossover Event SSR weapon. It only offers Assault (L) and can't be FLB'd, but it will help you reach that 6 sword requirement if you happen to not have two Ascalon's and 10 Argentum's lying around (every other SSR fire sword is a limited hime weapon)...

So then, the question arises: are spears any better? The answer is (in terms of money) as resounding YES. First of all, the free spear from the vlad event Dragon Spear Fell Tepes is a thing, and can be bought monthly for Orichalcum. It offers Assault(M)/Stinger(S), but is overall serviceable for F2P. Second, we are about to get the Typhon Advent Reprint around February 19th, 2019. This will come with the FLB of Brutal Lance Typhoeus, bringing it to Assault(L)/Defender(S). So immediately, fire players who run Shingen can satisfy 4/6 of the weapon requirements for the null grid right off the bat. Where it gets juicy is the money option, to acquire multiple copies of Crimson Chain Spear, or "Mars Lance" as we like to refer to it since it obviously releases Mars.

Mars lance is currently Assault(L)/Defender(S), but upon FLB, it will become Assault(L)/Rampart(S). Rampart is one of those rare two skills in one: it's grants Defender(S) and a persistent vigor effect. I've already talked about why vigor at max efficacy is absolutely bonkers, but to have such a powerful effect on top of extra HP is icing on the cake. This is also where we need to talk about null grid secondary effects: for the null sword Calamity Blade, when 6 or more swords are equipped, it grants Avalanche(L), an unknown increase in double and triple attacks. But of the null spear Calamity Sarissa, when 6 or more spears are equipped, it grants Strength(L), which is equivalent to Assault(L)/Defender(L).

With two Mars lances and 6 Argentum's, the free FLB weapon, and the null grid effect, you get 61% character HP, a very robust baseline. Not only does it help you maintain vigor, it makes fire (which is lacking in SSR healers) very durable as well. In contrast, even after constructing our Ascalon scenario, you still need to find a way to get enough Defender in the last 3 slots of your grid (unless you have 5 FLB Ascalons and literally annihilate everything by just looking at it).

But while the lance grid is cheap compared to the sword, the expensive part is, of course, getting two or more Mars Lances to reach the absolute pinnacle. But the interesting part is that even having none, you can still have a serviceable grid because the Fire Raid SR Assault(M) weapon is... a spear. The Assault(S)/Exceed(S) in this current raid event is... a spear. Even discounting the spear base stat bonus granted by null weapons, would you want a Strength(L) weapon in a completely F2P grid? I wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

tl;dr - swords are for space whales.

...Oh yeah, and for Thunder. This is going to sound like a non-answer, but both Hercules and Shingen are perfectly viable. I'm being vague here because it really depends on how fast your other two hime are; neither Thunder Aphrodite nor Marduk AW grant much in the way of burst speed, except Marduk AW who can solo burst on Turn 1 and catch up with the inspiration effect (it's a 10 BG zeal, but with no burn and can stack on-top of zeal). The key piece to add to empowering Shingen is Raiko. Raiko has a lot of anti-synergy with Thunder Aphrodite because her Zeal bursts teammates for 4% maxx HP per turn, for a total of 12% after 3 turns. If your himes have an average of 13,000 HP, that becomes 1560 points of damage, which already spills over Thunder Aphrodite's 1000 HP barrier. Marduk AW's 2500 barrier on top then is critical to mitigating this burn and maintaining vigor. 3 turns of Zeal + solo burst from Marduk means that after 3 turns of attacking, you will reach a baseline 30 + 30 + 10 = 70 BG without any combo attacks. If Shingen used her 35 BG skill at the start of battle, she will also be at 100 BG and the skill will have reset. This means you can immediately execute Provisional Forest -> Roaring Blaze -> EX skill, bringing everyone to 90 for full burst.

What's good about this set-up is that you can full burst immediately after the pursuit effect wears off, preventing you from wasting it. What's unfortunate is that the vigor effect wears off too. But these first four turns are what makes using Shingen (who also gives team-wide combo attack up during the purusit buff) with Raiko very worth it; if you can end the battle in this time frame, then of course this set-up is the best because of its initial DPS. But if you can't, then it starts to get muddy as to what the best set-up is. For example, it might be more worth it to run Athena, who can shield the team from long term damage and make that second/third rotation of vigor more effective. Maybe you want Brahma AW to speed up your next burst cycle even further. The answer depends on how fast your himes are, and to choose the Soul which fits that speed the best. I think most people would be inclined towards fast burst set ups, so Brahma AW and Raiko to match Shingen, but if you want a slower hime like Athena and don't want/have Raiko, Hercules might be a better fit.

In general, you can see the prevailing trend: Shingen gets good, and all of it involves using her team-wide 20 BG up skill to set up a fast burst in some way or another. There are other factors that play into this too, such as Tiara set bonus and MP bonuses to Souls, the debuff resistance to Herc's Soul Weapon effect, the poor-hit rate of Sniper Shot being even worse as a result- all of it adds up to making Shingen and Provisional Forest really, really good, just generally speaking. Slashley talks about this a little in his Soul thread. But it's not like Shingen being good makes other Souls nonviable. If Shingen is too fast for the rest of your team, she's just going to end up solo bursting a lot of the time, taking out much of her perceived value. In these slower scenarios, Herc and Arthur are still perfectly good choices, maybe even better. Hope that gives some insight into the question.

tl;dr - choose soul based on overall team speed... but top end, Shingen's (probably) the best.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. It helps a lot.

Cobblemaniac
01-05-2019, 10:21 PM
This whole argument.

Just fucking wait for hrags and then continue the debate while y'all be burning.

KTA
01-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Tbh I never understood the idea of f2p maining one element (unless you have ridiculous luck in pulling one element). Why would you shoot yourself in the foot ? And damn, proving endurance of team without healers... I mean you can clear GO with offensive water team without healers, but going on defense without healers... are there any more requirements or can we start composing such team already ?

I see, so f2p grids need to be event only, point taken. What about Kamihime ?

I'd argue that F2P-players can 'main' an element... by mass rerolling until they get a 100% eidolon or 2 core SSR hime in that element. That's about all they can do, and afterward, their gacha rolls should be expected to fan out across all elements. This the really the only deterministic means to achieving a strong starting point as a F2P-player, and I completely agree that its nonsense you'd ever find yourself in a scenario where it is not worth it to just work on upgrading other elements. Gacha games like Kamihime are ultimately games where your growth potential is limited by time & money, and as a F2P-player, there is no way you won't have enough resources to pour into other elements unless your luck is insanely biased towards that same element you rerolled for.

My overall feeling is that any team which needs to rely endurance should have at least some nominal amounts of healing, even if it's not that great. Healing and endurance are ultimately multiplicative paradigms, since more defense draws more healing and vice-versa. The main draw of endurance for F2P-players is of course the inability to meet damage checks, so I agree with Slashley that we should remember new players benefit a lot from compensating for present grid weaknesses with endurance based-strategies. At the very least, getting through more waves of GO allows weaker players to still reap part of the rewards.

I'd say the concept of F2P-grids has two interpretations... one is whether it is replicable by another F2P player, and the other is that players should optimize based on what random things the gacha throws at them. I don't exactly believe in the former definition because it doesn't really help new players to look at things old players got; it's really only a construct which applies to old players looking at other old players. And if you're an old player, then surely you've gotten enough of your own randomized rewards from the gacha. This is why I think discussing F2P in the context of "is everything in that grid only event weapons?" to be a little too restrictive for my taste.

Cobblemaniac
01-05-2019, 11:44 PM
I'd argue that F2P-players can 'main' an element... by mass rerolling until they get a 100% eidolon or 2 core SSR hime in that element. That's about all they can do, and afterward, their gacha rolls should be expected to fan out across all elements. This the really the only deterministic means to achieving a strong starting point as a F2P-player, and I completely agree that its nonsense you'd ever find yourself in a scenario where it is not worth it to just work on upgrading other elements. Gacha games like Kamihime are ultimately games where your growth potential is limited by time & money, and as a F2P-player, there is no way you won't have enough resources to pour into other elements unless your luck is insanely biased towards that same element you rerolled for.

My overall feeling is that any team which needs to rely endurance should have at least some nominal amounts of healing, even if it's not that great. Healing and endurance are ultimately multiplicative paradigms, since more defense draws more healing and vice-versa. The main draw of endurance for F2P-players is of course the inability to meet damage checks, so I agree with Slashley that we should remember new players benefit a lot from compensating for present grid weaknesses with endurance based-strategies. At the very least, getting through more waves of GO allows weaker players to still reap part of the rewards.

I'd say the concept of F2P-grids has two interpretations... one is whether it is replicable by another F2P player, and the other is that players should optimize based on what random things the gacha throws at them. I don't exactly believe in the former definition because it doesn't really help new players to look at things old players got; it's really only a construct which applies to old players looking at other old players. And if you're an old player, then surely you've gotten enough of your own randomized rewards from the gacha. This is why I think discussing F2P in the context of "is everything in that grid only event weapons?" to be a little too restrictive for my taste.

It does make the whole thing a lot more streamlined and clean if you talk about event only grids however, considering how random gacha is.

And practically speaking, the concept of f2p grids works in the context of... let's say null grids. We can safely say that x f2p player is able to get the special sword grid for water easily if said player gets 3 UE scythes + 2 Rahab knifes, and that the only factor that prevents you from doing so is if you missed the events. Or is the case with light and axe, fire and spear and so on.

Realistically speaking therefore, a discussable f2p grid situation would only be really possible in the context of if the player is around for long enough to actually get all the elements for the optimal grid from event. Any other factors would be near impossible to account for, and really feels more like it belongs to a "what do you recommend for this account specifically" instead of generally discussing. The other side of the coin is of course, that you talk about the whalest of whales and imagine a hyper-perfect scenario for the elements: like Vishnu wheel grid, Mars spear grid etc.

Gludateton
01-06-2019, 02:26 AM
I'd argue that F2P-players can 'main' an element... by mass rerolling until they get a 100% eidolon or 2 core SSR hime in that element. [...] This the really the only deterministic means to achieving a strong starting point
Yeah, but that's just starting point. When we come to clearing GOs you'll actually have to put some time into game and you are after "starting point". The thing is: 100% eido is nice and all, but it gives 10-15% more ele ATK than elemental advantage, and for me best point of advantage is taking 25% reduced damage (45% higher burst streak damage is nice too of course).
I agree that you can main some element as f2p if you have luck, but often you see players coming with idea of "I'll choose one element and play with it". For paying players it may work, for f2p it'll rarely work... or it will, just don't expect clearing all content.

It does make the whole thing a lot more streamlined and clean if you talk about event only grids however, considering how random gacha is.
Yes, but then as you have said you need take into consideration how long one player play. I am with KTA on this, you can't really give advice for f2p if you don't know what resources he have (Kamihime, weapons, eidolons etc.). Talking about null grids or even grids with several FLBs may not be acquirable for most f2p players here. Actually, having one or two Assault L hime 0 LB weapons seems more realistic for me.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 03:03 AM
And practically speaking, the concept of f2p grids works in the context of... let's say null grids. We can safely say that x f2p player is able to get the special sword grid for water easily if said player gets 3 UE scythes + 2 Rahab knifes, and that the only factor that prevents you from doing so is if you missed the events. Or is the case with light and axe, fire and spear and so on.

Realistically speaking therefore, a discussable f2p grid situation would only be really possible in the context of if the player is around for long enough to actually get all the elements for the optimal grid from event. Any other factors would be near impossible to account for, and really feels more like it belongs to a "what do you recommend for this account specifically" instead of generally discussing. The other side of the coin is of course, that you talk about the whalest of whales and imagine a hyper-perfect scenario for the elements: like Vishnu wheel grid, Mars spear grid etc.

You can use ori shop and catasthrope raid to get you spesific weapon to complete your null grid. Like vlad lance from orishop and lance from catasthrope. Hammer grid actually better than axe grid if you have enough SSR hammer. Still catasthrope raid also provide hammer from raid. 5 orihalcon per 2 weeks are a lot its enough to buy some raids weapon to fill grid or for SSR fodder to help with sl ing your main weapon.

Cobblemaniac
01-06-2019, 03:06 AM
Yeah, but that's just starting point. When we come to clearing GOs you'll actually have to put some time into game and you are after "starting point". The thing is: 100% eido is nice and all, but it gives 10-15% more ele ATK than elemental advantage, and for me best point of advantage is taking 25% reduced damage (45% higher burst streak damage is nice too of course).
I agree that you can main some element as f2p if you have luck, but often you see players coming with idea of "I'll choose one element and play with it". For paying players it may work, for f2p it'll rarely work... or it will, just don't expect clearing all content.

Yes, but then as you have said you need take into consideration how long one player play. I am with KTA on this, you can't really give advice for f2p if you don't know what resources he have (Kamihime, weapons, eidolons etc.). Talking about null grids or even grids with several FLBs may not be acquirable for most f2p players here. Actually, having one or two Assault L hime 0 LB weapons seems more realistic for me.

Somehow that sounds like it calls for a tier list for hime weps pre FLB, or a general guide for 0LB weps in general...

... which is quite some work.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 03:21 AM

Safest route for f2p i think to go light, dark or wind because better effect in union flb weapon. Having better weapon will become the difference to increase their damage and their endurance. Dark union weapon give you hp at flb. Light union give ascension. Wind union give exceed. Flb is top tier and rare to get so it's safer route if luck is not giving you what you want. Other element like data is bad because only give 2.5% at flb even one acc ring can overlap that effect. Crits only works for advantage when your enemy most of them are neutral. So those 3 element give certain good flb weapons.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 04:57 AM
WARNING opinions below if you can't accept then you should probably not clicc im not giving anyone advice here lmao

Here's a list of "top priority" girls, though it hasn't been updated since Iris' release
http://outpostgames.net/kamihime-get-top-priority/

Pretty much, the recommended girls by a DMM player wHo KnoWs If HeES RigHT oR WrONnGg

well, I don't 100% agree with this list so i'll give my own opinion below on who are the best to look forward to and my own personal dreams of a future setup . i repeat this i am not giving anyone advice on which girl sto get this is just my own personal choice ((plz dont attack me nazi boys)0))

Top - Lugh, Iris, Michael AW, Metatron AW
Mid - Tishtrya, Tsukuyomi, Artemis, Sol

Top - Satan AW, Pluto, Erebus, Amon Unleashed
Mid - Thanatos, DAma, Osiris

Top - Svarog AW, Vahagn, Uriel AW, SSR Amon
Mid - Prometheus, Fire Frey, Amaterasu, Enma

Top - Vohu Manah, Cthulhu AW, SSR Diana, Asherah
Mid - SSR Cybele, Ryu-Oh

Top - Thor AW, Mammon, TAphrodite, Brahma AW
Mid - Justitia, Diancecht, Baal Unleashed, Raiko AW

Top - Hastur, Aether, Titania AW, Frigg
Mid - Set, Cybele Unleashed, Azazel AW, Gaia AW

nonsensei
01-06-2019, 05:13 AM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/458278142109286406/531444941721960458/Sip.png
This gonna be good.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 05:15 AM
shit does that mean i'm gonna get attacked for my opinion again

Livyatan
01-06-2019, 05:16 AM
You can max an SSR accessory in as little as 1 week for 70,000 gems if you can complete 3x Accessory Quest 4/5 every day. It will take more time depending on how many you can do.

Each AQ 4/5 will give you 2 SRs and 1 SSR, so 6 SRs and 3 SSRs per day. At the end of the week you’ll have 42 SRs and 21 SSRs – 6 SRs and 3 SSRs for the element of the accessory you want to enhance, 36 off-element SRs and 18 off-element SSRs. (Assuming you get no same-element SRs or SSRs on Sunday)

You’ll need all 6 same-element SRs and 3 same-element SSRs, 13 off-element SRs and all 18 off-element SSRs. If you add-up their exp value it gives: 6*300 + 3*600 + 13*200 + 18*400 = 1800 + 1800 + 2600 + 7200 = 13,400 exp. Level 50 requires 13,345 xp.

Once you have the required fodder, proceed in the following way:

Step 1: Feed 13 off-element SRs, 6 same-element SRs and 1 off-element SSR. The accessory will reach level 34

Step 2: Feed 17 off-element SSRs and 3 same-element SSRs.

From what I see in your method, it would now take 8 weeks to get the 44 same-element Rs to make the 4 SR24 (6 Rs per week x 8 weeks), 6 weeks to get the off-element SR24 (6 Rs per element per week, 6 weeks to get the 33Rs per element for 3 SR24 of every other elements) and cost 22,800 gems to max an SR.

If you can specify what difficulty, how many and for what element you can complete accessory quests in a week, I’ll be able to better assess the amount of fodder you get and find the optimal levelling method for your SRs and SSRs.

Thanks for information! I'm at point where I do AQ3/4, depending on team. And I don't wait for R drops, I just use other rarities to get my 11R. I use this formula: 1SSR = 2SR = 4R = 8N. So 11R can be: 2SSR + 1SR + 1R for example.

Gludateton
01-06-2019, 05:18 AM
shit does that mean i'm gonna get attacked for my opinion again
No, but this definitely gonna be meme.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 05:20 AM
yikes this community is petty need 2 get my shield to protect myself from bein called a retard and a faggot for not mentioning someones waifu in my list

Gludateton
01-06-2019, 05:24 AM
Don't take it too seriously, people just gonna have some laughs and that's it... hopefully.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 05:26 AM
nah.. i'm not the one that takes it seriously. this shit community get so defensive of the game when someone says just one thing that could be deemed as giving someone bad advice yikes plz im not magicspice don't hurt me im just a ki d all i wanted was to share my personal choice i do nt care about the "meta" sobs lev me alone

Cobblemaniac
01-06-2019, 05:31 AM
opinion

Well, I won't snipe you for your opinionated tier list, but...

Dis link

So... what DMM vet are we talking about here?

DMM player who knows when he is right or wrong knows to put Amon U, Thanatos and Samael over Berith Agaliarept. Amaterasu Mars over SSR fAmon fire Frey. No Azzy AW in wind. No Marduk in thunder...

etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc

Just because it's from a DMM player, and in japanese don't mean it's correct in any sense.

Sorry, but I can't let this tier list slide.

This neither

nonsensei
01-06-2019, 05:31 AM
The target of destruction will probably be more the list you linked than your own. Although, that's kinda atrocious, too, but at least you mentioned it isn't really an advice on your end. But be aware that assembling a list like that & publishing it will make at least several ppl follow it blindly which is their own fault for sure, but given high rags are on their way, ppl would want as few players going wrong as they can. (hence you will get """""attacked""""")

Kitty
01-06-2019, 05:37 AM
Well, I won't snipe you for your opinionated tier list, but...

So... what DMM vet are we talking about here?

DMM player who knows when he is right or wrong knows to put Amon U, Thanatos and Samael over Berith Agaliarept. Amaterasu Mars over SSR fAmon fire Frey. No Azzy AW in wind. No Marduk in thunder...

etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc

Just because it's from a DMM player, and in japanese don't mean it's correct in any sense.

Sorry, but I can't let this tier list slide.

This neither

hence the reason i literally said my own opinion and inclduded those girls rather than shit tier ones like he put in his list.
also i edited from "dmm vet" to a "dmm player" bc i realized my mistake before you guys did, lmao.

didn't say it was correct in the slightest. and yeah, lolicons should die.
problem don't talk to me about it do what everyone else does and talk shit in the wiki disc bc i'm sick of being treated like a fucking cunt for literally talking.

The target of destruction will probably be more the list you linked than your own. Although, that's kinda atrocious, too, but at least you mentioned it isn't really an advice on your end. But be aware that assembling a list like that & publishing it will make at least several ppl follow it blindly which is their own fault for sure, but given high rags are on their way, ppl would want as few players going wrong as they can. (hence you will get """""attacked""""")

and if people follow what i've stated as my own personal opinion and NOT advice so blindly, they should probably not be playing in the first place.

Bear
01-06-2019, 05:44 AM
I'm actually more bothered by that DMM guy's post.... He's on the right track regarding the burst oriented hime recommendations, but then his other half of the top list centers entirely around debuffs, para etc. Considering the latest contents we got so far, it seriously makes me question his opinion. Oh btw, those Dark and Thunder list recommendations trigger me. Actually, the other four lists trigger me too but not as much as Dark and Thunder.

:kimoi:

Cobblemaniac
01-06-2019, 05:44 AM
snip

I mean...

You wanna have your own opinion, but lolicons can't have their own opinion...

Kitty
01-06-2019, 05:47 AM
I mean...

You wanna have your own opinion, but lolicons can't have their own opinion...

i mean, you can be sexually attracted to childrens bodies all you like, that's more of a "i should keep that to myself before i get in big trouble" kind of "opinion" not hey let's proudly state to the world that im a degenerate pedophile and i wanna fuck kids!

but hey ho, that's just me, lmaoo

Kitty
01-06-2019, 05:49 AM
I'm actually more bothered by that DMM guy's post.... He's on the right track regarding the burst oriented hime recommendations, but then his other half of the top list centers entirely around debuffs, para etc. Considering the latest contents we got so far, it seriously makes me question his opinion. Oh btw, those Dark and Thunder list recommendations trigger me. Actually, the other four lists trigger me too but not as much as Dark and Thunder.

:kimoi:
i wanted to put Baal U on the top list, but tbh i'm basing the thunder/dark/wind ones off of my own teams, which i'm pretty happy with tbh. lmao uh on my one, not the dmm dudes. anyway, i haven't been through the wiki to check in detail every single girl. so of course i don't know what's best for everyone.. or even myself in that matter but i'm still learning kek

Itoshira
01-06-2019, 05:53 AM
Here is the thing with Tierlists in a game where the powergap between players can reach from 1 - 1000.

Depending on content and own equipment, a hime can rise from B-Tier to S-Tier. In the same instant, a hime can also drop from S-Tier to B-Tier. Circumstances are a major factor when choosing something for your team. Not even including used Soul, cause then it goes even further down the wormhole of debate.
If we talk about players that are starting out, then hime like Berith, Metatron, Uriel for example are most certainly not something they should aim for. Yes, these are power houses, no doubt, but a player that doesnt even has a grid yet cant even let those go bonkers. While a Hime like Sol, Seth, Gaia would help him out much much more to clear content.
Another example would be, if you are a super strong player. You are rocking 70k avg. power on your homescreen, hell, you can nearly do what you want. People even use souls like Sieg and Solomon to clear their stuff in mere minutes if not even 1-3 turns, because they are that strong, they dont need protection. They only need power and more power. Not even mentioning AAB against disadvantage element.

What in the end matters is, if you consider giving a general advise, what hime covers a major need of skillseffect for most content. Based on that fundament a list can be made and can serve as a general rule of thumb what to lookout for. It can be split into Beginner-, Advanced- and Veteran-player. Below you could also throw in a list for specific Hime for certain content, for those that have to many and wanna optimize content.

Cobblemaniac
01-06-2019, 05:55 AM
i mean, you can be sexually attracted to childrens bodies all you like, that's more of a "i should keep that to myself before i get in big trouble" kind of "opinion" not hey let's proudly state to the world that im a degenerate pedophile and i wanna fuck kids!

but hey ho, that's just me, lmaoo

Phrasing amirite?

It certainly seems you're trying to convince people something with your posts, and then cover yourself by saying that's just my opinion in the end. Even if the words themselves don't mean it, your tone will give that meaning, intentionally or unintentionally.

And so, if flaming is what you wanna avoid... well there's your answer for the day.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 06:00 AM
Phrasing amirite?

It certainly seems you're trying to convince people something with your posts, and then cover yourself by saying that's just my opinion in the end. Even if the words themselves don't mean it, your tone will give that meaning, intentionally or unintentionally.

And so, if flaming is what you wanna avoid... well there's your answer for the day.

nothing else to say to that? lmao. well, there you go then. pls don't try to justify that stuff to me again.

there's a huge difference in opinions when someones saying "hey, this is my dream team on this game!" than "my opinion is that i'm sexually attracted to children" which is more of a... y'know crime? fetish? so um... yeah.

honestly, please refrain from talking about that stuff here anyway because yeah, as much as its your opinion that you're y'know.. a pedophile, it's also something that most normal people wouldn't want to see... not tryna be a cunt here but if you can't see that theres a blatant difference in those two subjects then we have a problem.

i'm sure myself and many others are disgusted by people that proudly call themselves "lolicons" and try to avoid confrontation with them. well, it's hard to avoid in this community but w/e.

sorry u feel that way bud

sharkboyxs
01-06-2019, 06:01 AM
Kitty is just trying to replace DFD now that he's gone

Kitty
01-06-2019, 06:02 AM
Kitty is just trying to replace DFD now that he's gone

maybe so... i may be autistic, but at least i'm not black

also i don't act like i know everything on the game and go out of my way to give people "professional" advice

...big fan of ur arts btw. i follow u on twitter @muyingsmith ; )

Cobblemaniac
01-06-2019, 06:08 AM
nothing else to say to that? lmao. well, there you go then. pls don't try to justify that stuff to me again.

there's a huge difference in opinions when someones saying "hey, this is my dream team on this game!" than "my opinion is that i'm sexually attracted to children" which is more of a... y'know crime? fetish? so um... yeah.

honestly, please refrain from talking about that stuff here anyway because yeah, as much as its your opinion that you're y'know.. a pedophile, it's also something that most normal people wouldn't want to see... not tryna be a cunt here but if you can't see that theres a blatant difference in those two subjects then we have a problem.

i'm sure myself and many others are disgusted by people that proudly call themselves "lolicons" and try to avoid confrontation with them. well, it's hard to avoid in this community but w/e.

sorry u feel that way bud

It's fine, not like we don't deal with that constantly... and it's not like that really stops us from going on, but das another topic.

That comment was really more directed towards your posts in general anyway.

lalala
01-06-2019, 06:09 AM
maybe so... i may be autistic, but at least i'm not black

Damn, that's racist... Isn't that a crime too? :p

Kitty
01-06-2019, 06:10 AM
Damn, that's racist... Isn't that a crime too? :p

shit busted its just a meme bbud i swear

nah i love contradicting myself.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 06:16 AM
um anyway that's the daily dose of drama for the morning yikes.

*desperately trying to change the subject but tryna stay relevant*
on another note, as anyone noticed the saturation problem the game has? or is it an overlay problem?

like, girls like Mars, D'art, SSR Diana, Neptune, Nyarlathotep, Uriel or any girls with sea green OR purple eyes get them desaturated as fuck on the main screen where the "Favorite" kami page is.

I noticed it aaaages ago, but when I started playing on DMM I noticed it again there, so it's a problem for both sides and not just a fault on the hosting at nutaku

e.g. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/472913593046925322/531460815761440775/index.png
on the main page turns to >
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/472913593046925322/531461002299047966/unknown.png

sharkboyxs
01-06-2019, 06:19 AM
i called her Fake Diana when i first saw her

Kitty
01-06-2019, 06:29 AM
yeah i'm not a fan of her design at all... they also changed her VA, she looks and sounds more like a kid yet in her original SR light version she's pretty lovely.. what can u do : (

Gludateton
01-06-2019, 08:39 AM
Something, something lolicon
By western understanding lolicon is not pedophile. In most cases you call lolicons people that like little girls a&m porn drawings or whatever. And I probably shouldn't explain difference between drawings and real people.
Also pedophilia is not a crime in most countries, it's disorder. Get your facts straight.

P.S. Sorry for off-topic.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 09:02 AM
By western understanding lolicon is not pedophile. In most cases you call lolicons people that like little girls a&m porn drawings or whatever. And I probably shouldn't explain difference between drawings and real people.
Also pedophilia is not a crime in most countries, it's disorder. Get your facts straight.

P.S. Sorry for off-topic.
um? you do realize liking porn pictures of underage 2d girls makes you a pedophile too, right? you can't justify that or make excuses on their behalf. they deserve no sympathy or respect. it's not a disorder, it's a disgusting habit and yeah i understand that it's probably not a crime in third-world countries such as the philipines or literally anywhere in asia/africa. making excuses like that is sympathizing with degenerate scumbags.

yeah also, i don't want this topic or conversation to go on any longer. i've made my point, and i'm sure plenty of others agree with where i'm coming from. no more plz. people that proudly claim to be "lolicons" are clearly not only interested in just 2d. i'm sure 90% of "lolicons" want to take their disgusting "fetishes" further. everyone is entitled to believe what they think is right, you don't consider lolicons real life pedophiles, while i do. because any kind of sexualization of children whether its real or not is absolutely disgusting to me. but yes, i know their is a huge difference between the two, and one is FAR worse than the other. i just don't respect either of them, though.
"lolicon describes a fascination with cartoons of very young-looking girls engaged in varying degrees of erotic behavior. "

https://i.imgur.com/HGwclfJ.png

end of discussion. i doubt people like this topic, i certainly don't. hence the reason i changed the subject. my facts are straight.

Gludateton
01-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Indeed, let's end this discussion, because it won't bring anything conclusive. First please inform yourself in topic you're talking about, because you clearly have no idea about it.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 09:08 AM
ok honey buns
https://media1.tenor.com/images/50aaf7583c31558002e268f981408b43/tenor.gif
also, ditto

Slashley
01-06-2019, 09:37 AM
um? you do realize liking porn pictures of underage 2d girls makes you a pedophile too, right? you can't justify that or make excuses on their behalf. they deserve no sympathy or respect. it's not a disorder, it's a disgusting habit and yeah i understand that it's probably not a crime in third-world countries such as the philipines or literally anywhere in asia/africa. making excuses like that is sympathizing with degenerate scumbags.That's just like, your opinion, maaaaan.

And if 2d pictures of underages girls (that don't exist) is a crime, then so is murder of 2d pictures (that don't exist). You're slaughtering hundreds of living things in Kamihime every day. Making excuses for cold-blooded murderers is sympathizing with degenerate scumbags.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 09:40 AM
gasp oh noes i had no idea thanks for opening my eyes with this wise knowledge slashley sama how could i have been so foolish as to think child porn is a crime O:

anyway, rather than keep replying and bringing this shit back up maybe we could yknow stay on topic harhar

Slashley
01-06-2019, 09:43 AM
gasp oh noes i had no idea thanks for opening my eyes with this wise knowledge slashley sama how could i have been so foolish as to think child porn is a crime O:Child porn is a crime in most parts of the world.

There are isolated cases of imaginary, drawn child porn being convicted, but that is not the norm at all.

KTA
01-06-2019, 09:58 AM
Here is the thing with Tierlists in a game where the powergap between players can reach from 1 - 1000.

Depending on content and own equipment, a hime can rise from B-Tier to S-Tier. In the same instant, a hime can also drop from S-Tier to B-Tier. Circumstances are a major factor when choosing something for your team. Not even including used Soul, cause then it goes even further down the wormhole of debate.
If we talk about players that are starting out, then hime like Berith, Metatron, Uriel for example are most certainly not something they should aim for. Yes, these are power houses, no doubt, but a player that doesnt even has a grid yet cant even let those go bonkers. While a Hime like Sol, Seth, Gaia would help him out much much more to clear content.
Another example would be, if you are a super strong player. You are rocking 70k avg. power on your homescreen, hell, you can nearly do what you want. People even use souls like Sieg and Solomon to clear their stuff in mere minutes if not even 1-3 turns, because they are that strong, they dont need protection. They only need power and more power. Not even mentioning AAB against disadvantage element.

What in the end matters is, if you consider giving a general advise, what hime covers a major need of skillseffect for most content. Based on that fundament a list can be made and can serve as a general rule of thumb what to lookout for. It can be split into Beginner-, Advanced- and Veteran-player. Below you could also throw in a list for specific Hime for certain content, for those that have to many and wanna optimize content.

I agree with a lot of what is said here. It's certainly true that himes like Sol AW and Gaia AW will bring up the overall power of beginners much faster than an "advanced" player as you call them. It is also true that Sol AW will be an absolutely necessity for comfortably clearing the current and upcoming Dark Ragnarok's. Having a tier list for "Beginner, Advanced, and Veteran players" also reminds me of the old Granblue Fantasy Gaijins Tier List, which unfortunately has been discontinued. Regardless of its validity, I really like its format, and I'd link it if I was allowed to post links.

The other thing I'd say that people don't consider is how good a team will be leading up to its creation. When prioritizing hime, it's important to consider not only what himes are most functional by themselves but also how strong they are in conjunction with previously obtained, higher priority hime.

Mirai
01-06-2019, 10:32 AM
hey everyone I'm still relatively new to the game and currently sitting at rank 53 - few questions:

Is the only good experience at this point doing exp cave on expert twice a day (and spamming it Sunday's)? I don't mean to complain since this is a very grindy game by nature, but would love to know more efficient leveling if it's available.

What's the difference between buffs like "attack up" vs "ability damage up" vs "water element damage up"? I'm under the impression that attack refers to general attack and ability damage up is abilities (duh) - is elemental damage just all damage source from a character of that element? Do burst attacks benefit from any of them? On a similar note, do defense down debuffs only amplify damage from basic attacks are also from abilities and whatnot? Where does damage from eidolon summons fall on all of this?

Itoshira
01-06-2019, 11:29 AM
hey everyone I'm still relatively new to the game and currently sitting at rank 53 - few questions:

Is the only good experience at this point doing exp cave on expert twice a day (and spamming it Sunday's)? I don't mean to complain since this is a very grindy game by nature, but would love to know more efficient leveling if it's available.

What's the difference between buffs like "attack up" vs "ability damage up" vs "water element damage up"? I'm under the impression that attack refers to general attack and ability damage up is abilities (duh) - is elemental damage just all damage source from a character of that element? Do burst attacks benefit from any of them? On a similar note, do defense down debuffs only amplify damage from basic attacks are also from abilities and whatnot? Where does damage from eidolon summons fall on all of this?

Overall, no, not really. Exp Cave is kinda the best to rank up. As long as you keep on doing stuff like Raids, Events and some SP Quests, you will rank up over time on a regular basis. Being Rank 53, you kinda hit the area where ranking up slows down, so this is natural.

You are on the right path there.

Attack up. It affects everything that deals damage from the character. Therefore Attack up increases your overall damage.
Ability Damage up on the other hand only affects Damage from Abilities.
X Element damage up is as you already thought, the overall damage increase from characters of that element. There is just one major difference - Elemental Attack is a multiplier in the damage calculation that also affects Character Attack, therefore it has a higher value in terms of increasing damage.
Defense Down effects increase basically every damage you deal, regardless of it's source (only exception are certain abilities that deal a certain amount of damage).
Eidolon Summons are not affected by your characters stats as they have their own stats which is the source of their damage.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 11:32 AM
1. That's more or less the case, yes.

2. So, the damage you deal. Natural questions since the game does jack to explain anything about this.
For the most part, damage calculation centers around calculating your normal attack damage; that is, the damage of one regular hit. Ability damage is derived from normal attack damage. Burst damage is derived from normal attack damage. Eidolon summon damage is... so insignificant that nobody ever bothered to figure that out.

Fundamentally, normal attack damage is your base atk multiplied by a bunch of other stuff.
The current version of the forumula is:
Base atk * (1 + sum of Character atk stuff) * (1 + sum of Element stuff) * (1 + sum of Vigor type stuff) * (1 + sum of Special type stuff) * (1 + Crit stuff) * (1 + sum of you_getting_atk_debuffed) * (1 + union guardian buff) * (1 + Other_Buffs) / {enemy_defense * (1 + sum of enemy defense buffs and debuffs)}

Generally speaking, things that just say 'attack up' or something like fall under Character atk.
Elemental advantage/disadvantage goes into Element
Other_Buffs is basically a miscellaneous catch all until things get sorted out later. For now, it's things like berserk and the extra damage against stunned/raging enemies stuff.
The vast majority of enemies have 10 defense.

Once you figure out roughly how strong a single normal hit is, ability and burst are simple.

Ability damage is fundamentally normal attack damage * multiplier * number of hits.
Where do ability damage buffs go? They just directly add onto the multiplier. Since they go there, they really benefit a lot from a high number of hits, but are really bad when your abilities only add up to a few hits.

Burst damage is fundamentally {normal attack damage * (multiplier + burst damage buffs) + small_constant} / hits} * hits
Multiplier and the small_constant are based on rarity and whether or not you got it limit broken to 3*
The dividing and multiplying by hits is largely cosmetic for the most part, although apparently later changes to how crits work make that relevant?

Kitty
01-06-2019, 03:46 PM
ayyy finally just awakened my first girl on DMM, only been playin there for 3 months and already got 3 eyes lol... uriel and ssr diana dupes, and collected from shards... annnnd awakened uriel.. 2 mins later draw single jew gacha > azazel

yeee boiii

Kuroryuu
01-06-2019, 04:41 PM
I really have some questions that need to be answered, have been playing this game for a week now and I'm f2p.

Question 1? I want to know what is important to make a good team, if someone can take the time and make a light team from these characters ((R) Urania, Orpheus, Dike, Inanna, Daphne, Aten, (SR) Durga, Djehuti, SWP Amaterasu, (SSR) Michael ) and explain to me why you chose these characters. If you don't want to go through all this trouble, then pls explain what I should focus on in a teambuild, just in general for bosses and quests alike. ((Edit: If it is smart to get a healer in my team or if you need to know about a couple more things just ask))

Question 2: I'm not planning on re-rolling, but I do want to know if these SSR's are any good: Prometheus, Hastur, Thor and Michael. These are just the kamihime.

Question 3: I don't really understand what the function of the weapon category is, except that it determines the element for your full burst and soul.
I really want to know what I'm doing lol. If there is more to weapons make the reference to Yule Goat's weapon. for light build.

Edit: Question 4: Does the Eidolon effect affect the board from the start or after you have used her attack. (Is this the same for the sub Eidolon's)
thanks a lot for helping me out. PS: If this is not the spot to place these questions on pls tell me, this is my first post.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 04:49 PM
Seems there is a fix for nike bad healer. Ori shop give water ascension weapon.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 05:05 PM
I really have some questions that need to be answered, have been playing this game for a week now and I'm f2p.

Question 1? I want to know what is important to make a good team, if someone can take the time and make a light team from these characters ((R) Urania, Orpheus, Dike, Inanna, Daphne, Aten, (SR) Durga, Djehuti, SWP Amaterasu, (SSR) Michael ) and explain to me why you chose these characters. If you don't want to go through all this trouble, then pls explain what I should focus on in a teambuild, just in general for bosses and quests alike.

Question 2: I'm not planning on re-rolling, but I do want to know if these SSR's are any good: Prometheus, Hastur, Thor and Michael. These are just the kamihime.

Question 3: I don't really understand what the function of the weapon category is, except that it determines the element for your full burst and soul.
I really want to know what I'm doing lol. If there is more to weapons make the reference to Yule Goat's weapon. for light build.

Edit: Question 4: Does the Eidolon effect affect the board from the start or after you have used her attack. (Is this the same for the sub Eidolon's)
thanks a lot for helping me out. PS: If this is not the spot to place these questions on pls tell me, this is my first post.

I recommended going wind than light if you missed light union event. Wind union event is near so you will have better weapon by using wind. Hanuman also will arrive soon so you have better friend support. For current setup and situation going wind is the better decision.

Slashley
01-06-2019, 05:34 PM
I really have some questions that need to be answered, have been playing this game for a week now and I'm f2p.Reroll.
-- I'm not planning on re-rolling--No. Reroll. A week is nothing. Reroll until you find a 100% Eidolon.

It might be painful, but if you like what you've seen so far, then it's well worth it.
Question 1? -- If you don't want to go through all this trouble, then pls explain what I should focus on in a teambuild, just in general for bosses and quests alike.For a new player? Debuffs, debuffs, debuffs. There's a reason why The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) says that you should rush Mordred - debuffs are amazing for you.

Out of the ones you listed, Dike (A type, -15% Def) and Light Amaterasu (B type so you can stack with Dike, -15% Def -15% Atk) have debuffs. Also, while Urania technically also has a debuff (A type, -5% Atk) that's uh... so pathetically low that you should forget about it. I think that's the only bad debuff in the game, really. Once you've covered debuffs, it's time to look at others. SSRs will pack a punch, so Michael. Djehuti has a fairly nice skillset.

But really? Reroll. You'll be better off. Build something for that element once you get a 100% Eidolon.

I really want to know what I'm doing lol. --After debuffs, the single most important thing to your damage output is your weapon Grid. Skill leveling Assault weapons of the same element as your Hime will make you do way more damage otherwise.
Edit: Question 4: Does the Eidolon effect affect the board from the start or after you have used her attack. (Is this the same for the sub Eidolon's)--The Eidolons who effects are in play are your Main Eidolon and your chosen Friend Eidolon. These passives are active all the time.

The other 5 Eidolons are there just for stats, and their On-Use ability. Mostly just for their stats.

Kuroryuu
01-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Thanks for your answer. I will think about re-rolling. So re-rolling for a good eidolon is still better than what I pulled from this?
I'm rank 40 almost and played more than 50 hours already. Little bit addicted

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 06:52 PM
Thanks for your answer. I will think about re-rolling. So re-rolling for a good eidolon is still better than what I pulled from this?

Having a 100% eido for your main team is like you already play 1-2 month ahead ppl that don’t

Cobblemaniac
01-06-2019, 06:59 PM

The most optimal strategy is to not spend more time on this account than you already do... and reroll, or find a reroll account somewhere around this forum.

The problem you'll have is that your SSRs are all over the place. And you're f2p, so if you continue down this path, expect to hit a ceiling way sooner than expected. Reroll or not, you'll suffer, so might as well pick the path that's better for you in the long term.

Kitty
01-06-2019, 10:21 PM
>holy night WIND
> THUNDER spirit

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/531702948477009933/DwSCG5vVYAAIQB5.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/531703491194912768/unknown.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/uHox9Jm5TyTPa/giphy.gif

Yukichi
01-07-2019, 12:44 AM
Thanks for information! I'm at point where I do AQ3/4, depending on team. And I don't wait for R drops, I just use other rarities to get my 11R. I use this formula: 1SSR = 2SR = 4R = 8N. So 11R can be: 2SSR + 1SR + 1R for example.

To max SSRs in 1 stage, you can use 20 of the following, using fodder from any elements to make them.

-Same-Element SR29 (Worth 668 XP - 2845 XP of fodder needed)

-Same-Element SSR16 (Worth 668 XP - 675 XP of fodder needed)

-Off-Element SSR30 (Worth 665 XP – 3145 XP of fodder needed) [If you have a lot of fodder in 1 off-element. It would be worth only 2100 XP when used as fodder to make a “same-element SR29”]

20*668 XP = 13,360 XP. You can use up to 5 off-element SSR30 to get exactly 13,345 XP. If you use more, you’ll need to increase the level of at
least 1 same-element SR/SSR:

-Same-Element SR30 (Worth 698 XP – 3145 XP of fodder)

-Same-Element SSR17 (Worth 686 XP – 760 XP of fodder)

To max SSRs in 2 stages, you can use as many as 40 fodders to make up the 13,345 XP required. In this case you can use any combination of leveled-up or LV 1 same or off-element fodder, to balance acquisition time and cost in gems. LV 1 same-element accessories have the following off-element equivalencies:

1- 3 Off-Element Accessories = 2 Same-Element Accessories

(Eg: 3 Off-Element SRs (200 XP each) = 2 Same-Element SRs (300 XP Each))

2- 1 off-element accessory can be used to replace a same-element accessory of 1 rarity lower with a small XP gain

(Eg.: 1 Off-Element SR (200 XP) >= Same-Element R (150 XP))

3- Off-element R17 (Worth 157 XP - 760 XP of fodder) = Same-Element R

Off-element SR21 (Worth 309 XP - 1165 XP of fodder) = Same-Element SR

Off-element SSR27 (Worth 607 XP - 2305 XP of fodder) = Same Element SSR

When enhancing in 2 stages (21 to 40 fodders), use the 20 fodders worth the least amount of XP individually for stage 1 and the rest for stage 2. Eg.: Feed Same-Element SRs (300 XP) before Off-Element SSRs (400 XP) before Same-Element SSRs (600 XP).

If the total amount of fodder exceeds 40, you’ll have to use 3 stages with 20 fodders in stages 1 and 2, and the rest in stage 3.

Once you’re able to do every element AQ 4, you would be able to max 6 SSR accessories per month (1 of every elements) and 12 (2 of every elements) in 7 weeks using only same-element Level 1 fodder, if you have sufficient gems (70,000 for each SSR). SSRs reach LV 34 on the 2nd week and are maxed on the 4th week. After that, you can get a 2nd one to LV 34 on week 6 and maxed the following week.

If you need space in you inventory, you can feed Ns to Rs and Ns/Rs to SRs to double their XP worth. Use the improved accessories as fodder only in the enhancing stage of a base accessory with a level higher than 16 for Rs and 20 for SRs because of their crafting cost:

1 Same-Element R21 (Worth 314 XP – 1165 XP of fodder) = 2 Same-Element Rs (300 XP)

Eg.: Feeding 16 Same-Element Ns (16*75=1200 XP) to 1 R

1 Same-Element SR27 (Worth 611 XP – 2305 XP of fodder) = 2 Same-Element SR (600 XP)

Eg.: Feeding 9 Same-Element Ns and 11 Same-Element Rs (9*75 + 11*150 = 675 + 1650 = 2325 XP) to 1 SR

Livyatan
01-07-2019, 01:01 AM
I really apreciate this in deph analysis! Thank You so much. I rarely can join gem quests so it helps a lot :)

Slashley
01-07-2019, 03:43 AM
Goddamn Nutaku has removed the New Characters Rate Up for Jewels again. Is this going to be a thing? You need to do your Jewel pulls in the first couple of days or you're fucked?

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 04:40 AM
Goddamn Nutaku has removed the New Characters Rate Up for Jewels again. Is this going to be a thing? You need to do your Jewel pulls in the first couple of days or you're fucked?
If you're relying on rateups, then yes, get used to it.

Gludateton
01-07-2019, 04:55 AM
You can't really rely on anything else with Limited Kamihime, aside from 150 Dragon's Eyes ultra ticket.

Kuredo
01-07-2019, 07:00 AM

on DMM they even changed it to appears in the free jewel one time and after that it's all paid gachas.

Mirai
01-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Is there a specific difficulty of the daily quests I should do for specific materials?

i.e. if I can clear up to ultimate but I want holy jewel of light, should I still do ultimate or do standard?

nut
01-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Is there a specific difficulty of the daily quests I should do for specific materials?

i.e. if I can clear up to ultimate but I want holy jewel of light, should I still do ultimate or do standard?

I think holy jewel doesn't drop in ultimate, as my ultimate farm for holy stars and I didn't see holy jewel increase at all. Wiki also state that holy jewel drop from standard sp quest.
Also the union event comming next drop holy jewel really often so consider farming it in union event.

Mirai
01-07-2019, 08:53 AM
Thank you! If you don't mind, where on the wiki did you see that? I vaguely remember seeing it too, but haven't been able to find it.

nut
01-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Thank you! If you don't mind, where on the wiki did you see that? I vaguely remember seeing it too, but haven't been able to find it.

Here:
http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Kamihime

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 01:38 PM

Question 1? I want to know what is important to make a good team, if someone can take the time and make a light team from these characters ((R) Urania, Orpheus, Dike, Inanna, Daphne, Aten, (SR) Durga, Djehuti, SWP Amaterasu, (SSR) Michael ) and explain to me why you chose these characters. If you don't want to go through all this trouble, then pls explain what I should focus on in a teambuild, just in general for bosses and quests alike. ((Edit: If it is smart to get a healer in my team or if you need to know about a couple more things just ask))

I thought I'd respond to your question within the expectations you laid out. You have three fairly strong SSRs (Prometheus, Thor, and Michael) and Hastur is fairly decent also. They are all from different elements so you'll have to pick one to specialize with. Please note: At a certain point you will have to either get SSRs to complement the team you're working on by purchasing a Miracle Ticket or you will hit a wall in advancement. You can't have an expert level team with just one SSR hime. You can have a fairly decent veteran team that can handle the basic content on a regular basis. Based on your available SSRs I'd choose to specialize in Light as your main team and build a team around Michael. She's a very good hime for both veteran teams and is useful on expert teams. She also gets her awakening shortly (Feb I think) which will make her a staple for a Light team.

First I would use whatever other Light himes you have (Durga, Djehuti, and Ameterasu) as your team with Yule Goat as your Eidolon. You won't have healing, full ATK and DEF debuffs, or overdrive extension so you'll have to work around those limitations. You need to immediately purchase Mordred as your main soul as she can bring a lot to your team at this stage. Once you have her you can work for either D'Art for Sniper Shot or Cassiopiea for healing and chaos magic.

The first priority is building a set (any element will do) of MLB (Max Limit Break, four stars) of SSR Eidolons and raising them to level 100. Each Eidolon in your Eidolon grid directly adds their health and attack to each Hime so getting a set, or even just one, to 100 is very important. During the events you should aim to get all 5 Eidolons first as you need a minimum of 6 at 100 to get the full benefit of Eidolons. After that you can determine whether to get a new Eidolon or not depending upon what it offers in skill or ability.

You should focus your weapon grid on Light assault weapons. Either SSR or SR is fine. You can have Defender weapons, until you build up your full assault weapon grid. You should aim for MLB (Max Limit Break, three stars) on all weapons in your grid. Once you have an SSR (or SR) Assault that is MLB you can then raise the skill level to 20 for that item. Use the Gem Gacha to draw R weapons and use them as fodder for skill ups.

To get the weapon assault grid up as quickly as possible for Light you should be doing the three Standard Light Raid Quests daily. All raid quests have a chance of dropping an SR weapon of that element (2 defender and 1 assault). Your goal is to get that full weapon grid as quickly as possible and then turn that mono element grid into a full mono element assault only grid.

We'll get a chance to purchase a miracle ticket in March/April time. You can subscribe to the thread here for help, but the best first MTix purchase for a light element grid at the veteran level is Sol. She is less useful in an expert team, but she'll be helpful for months.

Good Luck!

Dejnov.

Kitty
01-07-2019, 02:16 PM
another single jew draw on DMM and another SSR hime... yeesh

Unregistered
01-07-2019, 07:11 PM
Just picked up Brahma. Something I wasn't sure on from reading the wiki is the vigor buff her burst gets after awakening. Does the buff get applied before the attack itself, so that particular burst would be at double strength at full HP (like for burst hour fun times), or does it apply after the attack, and thus you'd have to rush back up to full gauge to burst with the benefit of vigor?

Cobblemaniac
01-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Just picked up Brahma. Something I wasn't sure on from reading the wiki is the vigor buff her burst gets after awakening. Does the buff get applied before the attack itself, so that particular burst would be at double strength at full HP (like for burst hour fun times), or does it apply after the attack, and thus you'd have to rush back up to full gauge to burst with the benefit of vigor?

All burst effects are applied after the burst is finished.

Ikki
01-07-2019, 07:19 PM
All burst effects are applied after the burst is finished.

Cuck Fobble

Cobblemaniac
01-07-2019, 07:26 PM
Cuck Fobble

Suck fhade

reveril
01-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Question: How do I get more Eidolon/weapon enhancement material? I know that there are Weapon/Eidolon enhancement material SP quests occasionally (like 1 at 11AM my time for 1 hour), but that's the only timing I know.

Relevant questions: Should I run them? Should I spend half-elixirs for them?
Context: I have about 100 HEs right now, and about 12 different weapons that I want to level for my light, dark and fire grids.

(Did a quick wiki search for when they happen)

Cobblemaniac
01-07-2019, 08:56 PM
Question: How do I get more Eidolon/weapon enhancement material? I know that there are Weapon/Eidolon enhancement material SP quests occasionally (like 1 at 11AM my time for 1 hour), but that's the only timing I know.

Relevant questions: When do these SP quests occur? Should I run them? Should I spend half-elixirs for them?
Context: I have about 100 HEs right now, and about 12 different weapons that I want to level for my light, dark and fire grids.

Gem gacha, advent runs, union events (demons) are all decent methods to obtain enhance materials. Gemcha is especially important as you'll be getting your half elixirs and R non enhance materials from there... which are vital to skill levelling.

Don't run weapon/ eido enhance quests, they're generally not worth your AP. Instead, it's recommended that you run gem quests regularly to restock enough gems for your daily gemcha (100k gems per day).

This is the list of times for gem quest in server time, so do your conversions:

BamBam
01-08-2019, 01:53 AM
What is next event SSR reward, anything noteworthy and FLBable?

Cobblemaniac
01-08-2019, 01:57 AM
What is next event SSR reward, anything noteworthy and FLBable?

Bam.

Bamhave.

Mirai
01-08-2019, 03:02 AM
I’m a water main and relatively new to the game (rank ~50). Do you guys go out of your way to farm raid SR’s for other elements to fill weapon grids or just snag off-element event SSR’s as they come along?

I guess my question is how important is it to work on off-element teams?

Dais
01-08-2019, 03:29 AM
I’m a water main and relatively new to the game (rank ~50). Do you guys go out of your way to farm raid SR’s for other elements to fill weapon grids or just snag off-element event SSR’s as they come along?

imo I would focus around the element you have the most same sr/ssr himes or 100% eidolon of and try to get that elements weapon grid maxed before considering working on another.

Slashley
01-08-2019, 03:48 AM
Just picked up Brahma. Something I wasn't sure on from reading the wiki is the vigor buff her burst gets after awakening. Does the buff get applied before the attack itself, so that particular burst would be at double strength at full HP (like for burst hour fun times), or does it apply after the attack, and thus you'd have to rush back up to full gauge to burst with the benefit of vigor?As said, Vigor buff happens after bursting.

But, Awakened Brahma has a +20 burst skill and a very lengthy guaranteed Combo skill. Both of which will be DEVASTATING after a burst. Even in the worst case scenario, Awakened Brahma will do 12 attacks worth of damage over her three Vigor turns. This does, of course, require her to be at full HP. That's almost two free turns that your team got (minus burst gain), and best case scenario is 18 attacks - which is three full turns!
In addition, if you have Raiko, it's somewhat likely that Brahma is back up at 100 burst with the Vigor buff still up. But having all that happen while Brahma is still at full HP is... quite unlikely.
What is next event SSR reward, anything noteworthy and FLBable?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. Next up is Dark Union Event, which gives two new FLBs, and a total of four for veterans.

Kitty
01-08-2019, 02:07 PM
big DMM noob

after only 3 months of playing, i managed to get 3 draconic eyes) yet i've only taken part in like 3 events, lmao
well, 2 are from hime weps uriel dupe and SSR diana dupe... almost mlbed her already good times good times
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/532303894479634432/unknown.png?width=400&height=221

Yukichi
01-08-2019, 04:59 PM

Himes are the base on which to build. They are the foundation. A weapon grid is useless without a sound, battle-worthy team. Unless you feel satisfied with a team, there is no need to go out of your way for raid SR weapons of its element.

You will definitely level-up or max limit break most SSR weapons that you get for every element. They usually give you more attack power than SRs without having to skill level them. As such, you only need 9 SSR weapons of any element as a base for all grids. Thereafter, the off-element ones can be replaced by same-element SRs and SSRs you get from Advents, Raid Events and Union Events without having to farm, and that are generally better than Disaster raid ones. It's best to get and develop weapons you are sure you won't replace.

Having multiple teams will be beneficial later on if you want to challenge the more difficult content like guild order, tower events, accessory quests and ragnarok raids. You will be better equip to fight and have an easier time against more elements thus improving your results, as well as your union's standings in Union Events. You'll also have a greater variety and breadth of play. Being water main means a more difficult time with fire content as it is your weak point. Light and dark teams are slightly better suited for all events.

The wild card here is the 100% eidolons. Owning one means dealing as much damage as having elemental advantage against every element. If a lot of friends have the same one, you may count on often having 2 which means dealing more damage than having elemental advantage and a 100% eido. However, in both cases, the exception remains fighting the opposite element. Also, you will still receive more damage than having a team with elemental advantage. Having a good team to go with it remains essential.

Ultimately, the number of teams you have will depend on which himes you get and on how much time you want to dedicate developing teams. As you grow, you will see all the possibilities the game has to offer. You'll become fully aware of what you can do, see what brings you enjoyment and decide what is right for you.

BamBam
01-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Bam.

Bamhave.

What you mean by this? I dont understand

Cobblemaniac
01-08-2019, 07:15 PM
What you mean by this? I dont understand

: blobglare:

BamBam
01-08-2019, 07:18 PM
: blobglare:

can you give me user name style change I am new here :kiss:

neraka
01-08-2019, 07:26 PM

its ez bam
just forget about GO reward n tower again :smirk:

Cobblemaniac
01-08-2019, 07:27 PM

Sure.

Gib legendary pack.

BamBam
01-08-2019, 08:28 PM
I am new here and gonna be f2p so no pack lol

Cobblemaniac
01-08-2019, 08:34 PM
I am new here and gonna be f2p so no pack lol

Eyes of intense doubt

KTA
01-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Himes are the base on which to build. They are the foundation. A weapon grid is useless without a sound, battle-worthy team. Unless you feel satisfied with a team, there is no need to go out of your way for raid SR weapons of its element.

You will definitely level-up or max limit break most SSR weapons that you get for every element. They usually give you more attack power than SRs without having to skill level them. As such, you only need 9 SSR weapons of any element as a base for all grids. Thereafter, the off-element ones can be replaced by same-element SRs and SSRs you get from Advents, Raid Events and Union Events without having to farm, and that are generally better than Disaster raid ones. It's best to get and develop weapons you are sure you won't replace.

Having multiple teams will be beneficial later on if you want to challenge the more difficult content like guild order, tower events, accessory quests and ragnarok raids. You will be better equip to fight and have an easier time against more elements thus improving your results, as well as your union's standings in Union Events. You'll also have a greater variety and breadth of play. Being water main means a more difficult time with fire content as it is your weak point. Light and dark teams are slightly better suited for all events.

The wild card here is the 100% eidolons. Owning one means dealing as much damage as having elemental advantage against every element. If a lot of friends have the same one, you may count on often having 2 which means dealing more damage than having elemental advantage and a 100% eido. However, in both cases, the exception remains fighting the opposite element. Also, you will still receive more damage than having a team with elemental advantage. Having a good team to go with it remains essential.

Ultimately, the number of teams you have will depend on which himes you get and on how much time you want to dedicate developing teams. As you grow, you will see all the possibilities the game has to offer. You'll become fully aware of what you can do, see what brings you enjoyment and decide what is right for you.

I have some misgivings about the advice you're giving here. Particularly concerning to me is the "only need 9 SSR weapons of any element as a base for all grids" line. Events are on rotation at a rate of 10 days per event, so if he were starting from zero, you are advising him to wait... 1.5~3 months to get a base of off-element SSR's? That's definitely not the right mentality to have, especially considering he might have trouble even just getting all the weapons he has to MLB now.

I've seen a lot of people advise to only "develop weapons you are sure you won't replace." Perhaps you mean this for off-element, but it can also be taken as reasoning for not swapping in a complete, on-element grid with Catastrophe Assault (M) SR's. This is frankly bad practice, because new players often have trouble even clearing content in the first place. The first hurdle is getting a grid to the point where you can comfortably do casual content like advents and raid events and get all the rewards, and the second is getting through Wave 3 of GO.

The number one thing a new player needs to do once they can AAB gem quest is to start the gemcha cycle:

Turn on "Auto-Sell N Weapons" and "Auto-Sell N Eidolons"
Farm over 110,000 gems from Gureilla Gem Quests.
Roll Gem Gacha 1100 times a day.
Use R fodder to skill level SR weapons.
Use elixirs from gemcha to farm more gems.
Repeat.

And for some reason, we don't talk about this when we tell new players how to get strong. Think about how many skill levels for an SR weapon you can go up every day, especially early. This is how you get a serviceable grid quickly so that you can start clearing content ASAP. Himes are not your limiting factor early on, it's your grid which severely hampers both damage and health.

Every single day, a new player need to do gemcha and upgrade the grid of his 'main' element (the one he rerolled for). To do this, he needs weapon targets for him to upgrade. So that means getting the Raid Quest SR weapons, because these are the only ones he can get reliably without waiting months at a time. That means he needs to start leeching Catastrophe Ragnaroks ASAP, get multiple copies of these disaster raid Assault (M) weapons to MLB, and immediately slot them into his grid so that he can clearing content.

If that player is running light or dark as their 'main' element, working on your next element is not a top priority. But if you're any of the elements with a weakness, you definitely want a second element to be serviceable ASAP. Again, this is another reason to leech more raids and get SR weapons to MLB. And in any case, for free players, they will definitely hit a wall with upgrading their 'main' element grid and need to branch out.

At this point, I feel like a new thread should be dedicated specifically for in-depth beginner advice that tells them how to start the gemcha cycle, how to upgrade grids (and why it's important), how to farm soul points (and everything else) from advents, how to participate in guild order, how to do missions, how to start farming regalia, how to do UE's, how to use the shop, how to do accessory quests, and how to farm limit break materials.

Mirai
01-08-2019, 10:49 PM
I have some misgivings about the advice you're giving here. Particularly concerning to me is the "only need 9 SSR weapons of any element as a base for all grids" line. Events are on rotation at a rate of 10 days per event, so if he were starting from zero, you are advising him to wait... 1.5~3 months to get a base of off-element SSR's? That's definitely not the right mentality to have, especially considering he might have trouble even just getting all the weapons he has to MLB now.

I've seen a lot of people advise to only "develop weapons you are sure you won't replace." Perhaps you mean this for off-element, but it can also be taken as reasoning for not swapping in a complete, on-element grid with Catastrophe Assault (M) SR's. This is frankly bad practice, because new players often have trouble even clearing content in the first place. The first hurdle is getting a grid to the point where you can comfortably do casual content like advents and raid events and get all the rewards, and the second is getting through Wave 3 of GO.

The number one thing a new player needs to do once they can AAB gem quest is to start the gemcha cycle:

Repeat.

And for some reason, we don't talk about this when we tell new players how to get strong. Think about how many skill levels for an SR weapon you can go up every day, especially early. This is how you get a serviceable grid quickly so that you can start clearing content ASAP. Himes are not your limiting factor early on, it's your grid which severely hampers both damage and health.

Every single day, a new player need to do gemcha and upgrade the grid of his 'main' element (the one he rerolled for). To do this, he needs weapon targets for him to upgrade. So that means getting the Raid Quest SR weapons, because these are the only ones he can get reliably without waiting months at a time. That means he needs to start leeching Catastrophe Ragnaroks ASAP, get multiple copies of these disaster raid Assault (M) weapons to MLB, and immediately slot them into his grid so that he can clearing content.

If that player is running light or dark as their 'main' element, working on your next element is not a top priority. But if you're any of the elements with a weakness, you definitely want a second element to be serviceable ASAP. Again, this is another reason to leech more raids and get SR weapons to MLB. And in any case, for free players, they will definitely hit a wall with upgrading their 'main' element grid and need to branch out.

At this point, I feel like a new thread should be dedicated specifically for in-depth beginner advice that tells them how to start the gemcha cycle, how to upgrade grids (and why it's important), how to farm soul points (and everything else) from advents, how to participate in guild order, how to do missions, how to start farming regalia, how to do UE's, how to use the shop, how to do accessory quests, and how to farm limit break materials.

I appreciate the detailed answer you both gave :) I like the in-depth guide idea you have a lot since even after reading a bunch of guides/beginner guides (even the Japanese wiki because I’m japanese lol), I’m still unclear on a bunch of aspects of the game. I didn’t even know guild order was a thing :^)

For what it’s worth, I do have Rudra (100% water eido) but like you said, I have no weapons I can limit break at the moment besides the raid assault weapons.

Unregistered
01-08-2019, 11:00 PM

Repeat.

I 100% agree, gemcha cycle is sooooo important and it need a clear spotlight like 100% eido in beginer guide, it should have save me a whole months of wandering around like a noob

VeryVoodoo
01-08-2019, 11:39 PM
Himes are the base on which to build. They are the foundation. A weapon grid is useless without a sound, battle-worthy team.

The opposite of this could also be argued; you could have a base of SSR himes to choose from but without any grid behind them, they'll have all the striking power of wet paper. And as a new player, you really only have control over one of these aspects. Considering that the gacha part of this game is RNG and not something you can rely on to build teams unless you pour significant amounts of money into it, it's basically out of your control besides the initial re-roll stuff you might get. Building a solid foundation of grids on the other hand is something anyone can do, even without spending any money. Takes a bit of time, and work... but ultimately, good grids allow even R/SR hime teams to clear most, if not all content in the game.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 01:50 AM
When will Orichalon shop update the latest raid weapon?

Gludateton
01-09-2019, 02:08 AM
Never... at least not for the next year. Same holds true for eidolon orb shop.

BamBam
01-09-2019, 03:05 AM
its ez bam
just forget about GO reward n tower again :smirk:

I never forgot GO

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 03:41 AM
I already have D'art gun for thunder and is working on the next soul weapon, should i get for Herc or Shingen?

Kitty
01-09-2019, 03:42 AM
shingen for thunder

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 03:47 AM
shingen for thunder

thanks, can you please elaborate?

Kitty
01-09-2019, 03:58 AM
Shingen is next best soul after d'art for thunder for higher burst builds, since thunder can be super fast with building gauge like Baal U, Brahma, Marduk, etc.. and iirc, shingen gets a buff in a future update? something like that.
Hercules is better for a team like wind or fire which relies heavily on buffs and nuke damage... tho i'm not quite sure.

i've just seen everyone switch out D'art for Shingen after getting Baal U.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 04:02 AM
Shingen is next best soul after d'art for thunder for higher burst builds, since thunder can be super fast with building gauge like Baal U, Brahma, Marduk, etc.. and iirc, shingen gets a buff in a future update? something like that.
Hercules is better for a team like wind or fire which relies heavily on buffs and nuke damage... tho i'm not quite sure.

Thanks, I also have Baal U.
Can others please confirm? It takes a while to farm a MLB soul weapon so i want to get the right one..

Kitty
01-09-2019, 04:09 AM
welcome the new Union Events!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/532511632186671104/unknown.png

now rather than the seven deadly sins, meet the seven virtues!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/532515976697348097/unknown.png
edit: translated their names to japanese and english

1. セラフィ・せっそう (Seraph Chastity) TBA
2. セラフィ・せつど (Seraph Temperance) TBA
3. セラフィ・チャリティー (Seraph Charity) TBA
4. セラフィ・ きんべん (Seraph Diligence) TBA
5. セラフィ・ペーシェンス (Seraph Patience) - Water
6. セラフィ・しんせつ (Seraph Kindness) TBA
7. セラフィ・けんきょさ(Seraph Humility) TBA

about the lilim counterpart, all I can think of is the words "Pneuma" literally being the religious ancient Greek word for "Spirit," or "Spiritus" being the Latin translation.

also seems like they've changed them around so they're not the "opposites" to their sin counterpart, since they've made patience WATER yet the sin counterpart is wrath which is fire. maybe it'll be like that for all elements, so humility is most likely going to be dark, yet it's the counterpart of pride
and kindness is going to be light, yet its the counterpart of envy (just a hunch, tho, no one is 100% since no info about them has been released other than patience) and if it goes by that logic, Charity will remain phantom/greed counterpart.

LeCrestfallen
01-09-2019, 04:43 AM

Wind has a lot of very fast BG builders, herc is way to slow. Waaaaay to slow, unless you miss every core unit that is required to do chainbursts.
And while fire does have a lot of nukes, the same applies to fire that applied to wind. Herc is to slow, Uriel is generating an insane amount of burst with higher burst gen and super high DATA chance, same for Ares, Svarog is the only one that generates it at more or less "fixed" speed, she is still above average in terms of BG building.

Herc is basicly the to go soul if you are missing the faster himes, its a valid choice for a slower dark-team and the current light (till michael awakening comes around), atleast imo.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 05:02 AM
Wind has a lot of very fast BG builders, herc is way to slow. Waaaaay to slow, unless you miss every core unit that is required to do chainbursts.
And while fire does have a lot of nukes, the same applies to fire that applied to wind. Herc is to slow, Uriel is generating an insane amount of burst with higher burst gen and super high DATA chance, same for Ares, Svarog is the only one that generates it at more or less "fixed" speed, she is still above average in terms of BG building.

Herc is basicly the to go soul if you are missing the faster himes, its a valid choice for a slower dark-team and the current light (till michael awakening comes around), atleast imo.

What about in thunder case, which cores are required to use shingen?

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 05:40 AM
What about in thunder case, which cores are required to use shingen?

All thunder players on my friend list use Herc.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 06:27 AM

You're water main, for water main you lack decent healer except you have SSR healer i suggest you buy that ascension weapon in ori shop it will make your nike much stronger in team to help you with healing you better go Andromeda too because ascension synergy with andromeda. Water can has best sr himes for f2p debuffing so going Andromeda is better you don't actually need hercules cuz you have atalanta.

Slashley
01-09-2019, 06:54 AM
--
--Uuuuh, what a waste of perfectly good time. Just stick to the 100*10 rolls, grabbing the 1 rolls is ridiculously slow.

i've just seen everyone switch out D'art for Shingen after getting Baal U.There's little point in using Shingen if your bursts hit like a wet noodle without debuffs. That might be valid advice for those running SSR Baal, but for everyone else, I wouldn't recommend it outside of debuff immune content. Which is still few and far between.

Mirai
01-09-2019, 08:10 AM
water main with Rudra
SSR's: Ryu-Oh, Snow Raphael

I'm currently using Mordred for my soul right now since she was my first legendary soul but realized that's not too great since she has some overlap with Ryu-Oh (overdrive control, A frame atk/def debuff). I'm currently thinking of getting D'art next - 100 sp away.

Is this the right choice for my next/primary soul? What should I go for after that?

Also, my weapon grid is pretty lacking right now because I'm relatively new and I wasn't in a strong union for the water UE. What should be the first soul weapon I go for?

Thanks in advance :)

Seraaz
01-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Pretty new player here. I have played for about 1 week now and I started with a Belial and Anubis. I am completely F2P.
My question is, how do I aquire better Kamihime? I am having a very rough time with having decent weapons and eidolons
but no good Kamihime. I am playing Fire since I drew a Hephaestus as well.

Kitty
01-09-2019, 08:26 AM
water main with Rudra

I'm currently using Mordred for my soul right now since she was my first legendary soul but realized that's not too great since she has some overlap with Ryu-Oh (overdrive control, A frame atk/def debuff). I'm currently thinking of getting D'art next - 100 sp away.

Is this the right choice for my next/primary soul? What should I go for after that?

Also, my weapon grid is pretty lacking right now because I'm relatively new and I wasn't in a strong union for the water UE. What should be the first soul weapon I go for?

Snow Raphael covers the B frame ATK/DEF debuff for your water team, while Ryu-oh covers A frame ATK/DEF debuff, they work VERY well together and with Rudra, you can do serious damage but I don't say it's worth getting D'art, since that's pretty much the same as having Ryu-Oh/Mordred, they don't really mix well. I'd say go for Arthur or Hercules weapon, since you're new I don't see you getting Shingen any time soon.

Pretty new player here. I have played for about 1 week now and I started with a Belial and Anubis. I am completely F2P.
My question is, how do I aquire better Kamihime? I am having a very rough time with having decent weapons and eidolons

Hephaestus is super good for a SR. You can't expect to get so much so soon.
Try to join a union and get rewards that way, since UE starts tomorrow night.

do gemchas too to unlock some R fire/dark girls if you haven't already, watch/skip encounters, etc and try to draw girls with jewels whether it's single or 10 chain pulls.
fire raids are apparently x15 up on magic jewel gacha right now, so better now than later.

Mirai
01-09-2019, 08:29 AM

Hello fellow new player! There's a few things I can think of off the top of my head:

1. main quest/story mode - just by clearing up to Baal's story you can get 4 sr kamihimes - Nike, Amon, Cybele, Baal (I guess only Amon really helps)
2. jewels! clearing various things for the first time like main quest, SP quest, or even just logging in will get you jewels. save them up and roll the jewel gacha for 3000 jewels (this way you're guaranteed at least 1 SR)
3. going off of 2, just log in. log-in events give premium gacha tickets and the current New Years one gives a SR or higher guaranteed ticket at the end
4. for Advent events, they usually have something called Raid Kamihime Gacha tickets that lets you get kamihime from past raid events. I'm not sure if any of them are good for Fire/dark, but I was told me to do that for water

Mirai
01-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Snow Raphael covers the B frame ATK/DEF debuff for your water team, while Ryu-oh covers A frame ATK/DEF debuff, they work VERY well together and with Rudra, you can do serious damage but I don't say it's worth getting D'art, since that's pretty much the same as having Ryu-Oh/Mordred, they don't really mix well. I'd say go for Arthur or Hercules weapon, since you're new I don't see you getting Shingen any time soon.

Thank you! And just to clarify, do you also mean soul-wise I should go for Arthur or Hercules? I can actually unlock Arthur right now.

Also, which soul weapon do you recommend for both?

Kitty
01-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Thank you! And just to clarify, do you also mean soul-wise I should go for Arthur or Hercules? I can actually unlock Arthur right now.

Also, which soul weapon do you recommend for both?

yes, and i'd lean towards Arthur rather than Hecules! so get her. hehe

with Arthur, Axe Caledfwlch (applies +20% D Frame ATK buff to allies, so it's 40% all together!)
and Hercules, Axe Neme Askal (with using "Indomitable+" Adds Burst Gauge↑ +30% and DEF debuff to enemy with burst)

for Shingen later on, Heaven and Earth lance (with ability "Roaring Blaze+," Increases own Burst Gauge by 35% instead of 20%)

Mirai
01-09-2019, 08:47 AM
yes, and i'd lean towards Arthur rather than Hecules! so get her. hehe

with Arthur, Axe Caledfwlch (applies +20% D Frame ATK buff to allies, so it's 40% all together!)
and Hercules, Axe Neme Askal (with using "Indomitable+" Adds Burst Gauge↑ +30% and DEF debuff to enemy with burst)

for Shingen later on, Heaven and Earth lance (with ability "Roaring Blaze+," Increases own Burst Gauge by 35% instead of 20%)

Thanks Kitty! Grinding Holy SP looks insane....I only have 50 lol. I'll get Arthur now and work towards Herc/Shingen next.

Itoshira
01-09-2019, 08:53 AM
The advantage of Hercules is that she is extremly tanky with her self buffs that last 5 turns. That is basically one less character you need to worry about, which can ease up the overall overview of fights. Besides that she is a good investment for longterm usage. Water has some single target healer, so keeping that in mind, I would take Herc (besides another possible def debuff, as mentioned from her Relic, having literally free choice what to use as Ex-Skill).

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 08:57 AM
water main with Rudra

You have one Orihalcon or more. like i previously suggested you should GO Andromeda and buy the one orihalcon weapon for water. You need healer for relaxed GO and go is very important grind esp for newbies. D art clash with snow raphael too so getting d art is wrong. Focus full clear GO using only water so i suggest also buying Andromeda attack soul weapon even just one piece.

Slashley
01-09-2019, 09:13 AM
yes, and i'd lean towards Arthur rather than Hecules! so get her. heheThe only thing Arthur does well is PF memes. Since PF is locked behind roughly six months of fully completed Union Events, it's not something you should recommend to new players.

When in doubt, go with Hercules. She is a one-in-all package, especially with her Relic weapon.
with Arthur, Axe Caledfwlch (applies +20% D Frame ATK buff to allies, so it's 40% all together!)Good heavens, no.

NO.

Skills usually aren't important in Relic weapons - the Assault is. The exception to this rule is Dartagnan, because of how freaking starved Thunder is with debuffs. Anyway, for Arthur, for the love of GOD get the Sword. Yes, the skill sucks. But that doesn't matter, since 30% Elemental from the weapon skill is far more important than 30% HP from the Axe.

Kitty
01-09-2019, 09:18 AM
ah, i wasn't paying attention to the assault/HP ones... just thought the skills themselves would be more important for a beginner player. especially when you can get 40% atk buffs with a team that doesn't have any buffs.

Mirai
01-09-2019, 09:28 AM
already unlocked Arthur ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I haven't had a new soul in a while so it's refreshing and nice - I'll just work towards Herc/Andromeda/Shingen next.

So it's true that I literally don't have much atk buffs. I have def buff from Nike and usually run Chivalry for extra ability on soul for atk buff. Would the assault weapon (Arthur sword) still be the way to go?

Slashley
01-09-2019, 09:37 AM
-- Would the assault weapon (Arthur sword) still be the way to go?Technically it's not Assault, since offensive Relic weapons are Elemental atk. Whileas other other weapons - Assault - are Character Atk.

I can't recommend going for Arthur Relic weapons, since it's unlikely you'll ever use Arthur again after you unlock Hercules. Personally, I'd save the Regalias.

Ikki
01-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Personally, I'd save the Regalias.

This, you are a newbie, your acquisition of regalias is slow, and you will need regalias for many things (soul weapons, hosting Hrags, FLB), so using them just to get a small edge isnt the right choice specially when you lack the resources.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 09:41 AM
I give reason why he should go Andromeda.
1. Water can reach cap without hercules so using hercules isn't effective.
2. Water can get ascension by using one Orihalcon so your andromeda can heal 2032 your nike will heal around 1100. Its very important to do GO with best endurance.
3. If you use andromeda soul weapon Andromeda can heal 2832 with soul weapon skill. Healing is very important in GO for new players.
4. If taking hercules it needs long time to get 25% weapon frame. You need 120 regalia while Andromeda healing don't matter with limit break. So you only need 40 regalia to have the effectiveness of the weapon.
5. You have snow raphael no need to get more debuffer b frame you better of getting Joan but joan can't heal newbies don't have appropriate damage to use joan. So getting andromeda then getting joan is the best route.

I can play glass cannon build cuz I play long enough and have enough himes. Honestly glass cannon build need experience and decent damage. Something most new player don't have now. So better go balance build first using Andromeda then go glass cannon build and going hercules when you have proper grid and himes.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 09:51 AM
already unlocked Arthur ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I haven't had a new soul in a while so it's refreshing and nice - I'll just work towards Herc/Andromeda/Shingen next.

So it's true that I literally don't have much atk buffs. I have def buff from Nike and usually run Chivalry for extra ability on soul for atk buff. Would the assault weapon (Arthur sword) still be the way to go?

You shouldn't unlock Arthur tbh. Arthur is for non fragile team. You only have nike you won't survive with nike healing alone. The saving grace you have raphael damage cut for defense. So better buy with one orihalcon for more heal in nike and much stronger hp too. You know the weapon with cheapest prize in ori shop for water. The rest of orihalcon is up to you to get more offensive or defensive but honestly for GO is much better with more balanced team than offensive esp if you want to only using one element in my experience.

KTA
01-09-2019, 09:55 AM
Wait, stop. This is not the right path, and I don't think you understand exactly how getting Souls is supposed to work (yet again, probably because nobody has explained it). First of all, you get...

Mirai
01-09-2019, 09:56 AM
You shouldn't unlock Arthur tbh. Arthur is for non fragile team. You only have nike you won't survive with nike healing alone. The saving grace you have raphael damage cut for defense. So better buy with one orihalcon for more heal in nike and much stronger hp too. You know the weapon with cheapest prize in ori shop for water. The rest of orihalcon is up to you to get more offensive or defensive but honestly for GO is much better with more balanced team than offensive esp if you want to only using one element in my experience.

Thanks for your advice :) So I still don't really understand what GO is. I clicked on it, and all I see is a lv 75 subjugation which I know there's no way of doing. I see mission rewards, but no missions to do?

nut
01-09-2019, 09:56 AM
2. Water can get ascension by using one Orihalcon so your andromeda can heal 2032 your nike will heal around 1100. Its very important to do GO with best endurance.
3. If you use andromeda soul weapon Andromeda can heal 2832 with soul weapon skill. Healing is very important in GO for new players.
4. If taking hercules it needs long time to get 25% weapon frame. You need 120 regalia while Andromeda healing don't matter with limit break. So you only need 40 regalia to have the effectiveness of the weapon.
5. You have snow raphael no need to get more debuffer b frame you better of getting Joan but joan can't heal newbies don't have appropriate damage to use joan. So getting andromeda then getting joan is the best route.

I can play glass cannon build cuz I play long enough and have enough himes. Honestly glass cannon build need experience and decent damage. Something most new player don't have now. So better go balance build first using Andromeda then go glass cannon build and going hercules when you have proper grid and himes.

Also note that the SR with debuff you mention isn't free, and you need some luck to get them, I used many raid hime ticket but still didn't get some raid SR.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Don't bother with the defender/ascension water hammer from ori shop. If you need an ascension weapon for water, get the assault (M)/ascension (S) hammer from Monoceros raid in early February.

Guild Order is for more developed players. You're months away from thinking about it.

Mirai
01-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Thank you for this :) I have a much better understanding of how souls work now, appreciate it!

KTA
01-09-2019, 10:08 AM

No, unfortunately, Andromeda is a noob-trap and should never be considered before Hercules. Andromeda is only for people who know what they are doing with an endurance build/need to clear the corresponding GO mission. Refuting this point-by-point:

1. Water CAN reach cap without Hercules, but if you can't hit it now, then it's a moot point. To my knowledge, he doesn't have Cthulu, the source of the remaining C-Frame Defense down. Vohu Manah. Therefore, he's stuck at 35% DEF down right now. Get Hercules. It's better for his future too.
2. He doesn't know how to do Guild Order. If he doesn't improve quickly, he's going to take 8 weeks before he can buy the Orichalcon weapon.
3. He's a new player, he shouldn't be investing in the very niche Andromeda Soul Weapon just for Guild Order when he likely already has trouble just getting Regalia.
4. Hercules doesn't take a very long time. With 30% BG added from the axe and high combo rate up, Hercules tends to be able to solo burst at the start for new players who don't have fast teams.
5. Joan should be unlocked in the appropriate chain of Soul unlocking.

In summary, don't get Andromeda before getting Hercules. The first thing new players need to do is do enough damage to comfortably meet damage checks. It's also more AAB friendly.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 10:18 AM
Don't bother with the defender/ascension water hammer from ori shop. If you need an ascension weapon for water, get the assault (M)/ascension (S) hammer from Monoceros raid in early February.

Guild Order is for more developed players. You're months away from thinking about it.

I clear GO with 'newbie' account before and only use event eidolon. I oneshot GO with glass canon build too current GO i oneshot all mission using fire with event eidos and no flb weapon. With proper strategy GO is easy but most people usually going too offensive that make it takes much longer. Like in this GO for instance you can stall a lot in each wave except miniboss. When stalling you always have full burst, full hp and and full ability and you can stack many buff too if the hime has stacking frames. I must admit many veteran player doesn't really have many experience using different strategy to beat GO using weaker grid or glass canon build but its possible. Well even you can one shot getting one orihalcon is not bad too.

Gludateton
01-09-2019, 10:20 AM
No, unfortunately, Andromeda is a noob-trap and should never be considered before Hercules. Andromeda is only for people who know what they are doing with an endurance build/need to clear the corresponding GO mission. Refuting this point-by-point:

1. Water CAN reach cap without Hercules, but if you can't hit it now, then it's a moot point. To my knowledge, he doesn't have Cthulu, the source of the remaining C-Frame Defense down. Vohu Manah. Therefore, he's stuck at 35% DEF down right now. Get Hercules. It's better for his future too.
2. He doesn't know how to do Guild Order. If he doesn't improve quickly, he's going to take 8 weeks before he can buy the Orichalcon weapon.
3. He's a new player, he shouldn't be investing in the very niche Andromeda Soul Weapon just for Guild Order when he likely already has trouble just getting Regalia.
4. Hercules doesn't take a very long time. With 30% BG added from the axe and high combo rate up, Hercules tends to be able to solo burst at the start for new players who don't have fast teams.

In summary, don't get Andromeda before getting Hercules. The first thing new players need to do is do enough damage to comfortably meet damage checks. It's also more AAB friendly.
Okay, so now my take on this:
1. Or Atalanta, if he gets one from raid tickets, he's short of 3% DEF down from cap, that's acceptable.
2. He should do Guild Order even for participation missions. Free items.
3. Fair point.
4. See your point 3, if he has trouble getting regalia, he won't get DEF down from Herc axe (it needs 2 copies of Herc's weapon).
5. Fair point, depends though if you need additional cut (I don't think that Snow Raph's and Joan's damage cuts stacks). I was wrong

Damage is nice and all, but dead team deals no damage. Sometimes going for more endurance will net better results.

With all that though, I am not entirely sure whether Andromeda's heals will help that much in GO, after all GO has guaranteed pots drop.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 10:23 AM

Alright, with that out of the way, I can go into a bit more detail.

So Guild Order can be thought of as a extra high powered advent in terms of play, but with a different reward structure.
5 stages instead of 3. Grunts vary from mid 6 digits to ~1.2 million HP. 3rd stage is a mini-boss with 3 million HP. The boss at the end has high 7 digits HP.
Instead of costing AP/BP/whatever, you're limited to one attempt per day.
Instead of farming materials to exchange for, you're trying to satisfy missions (each week has a set of 10 missions; each GO lasts for 2 weeks for a total of 20 missions). Clearing X number of missions for a given GO gets you so and so rewards. The main prize that sticks out here would be orichalcon, which can be used for final limit breaks or to be exchanged for stuff.
The key breakpoints for rewards (ie at which points are the ori given) are 6 (ori #1), 10 (ori #2), 18 (ori #3), and all 20 (ori #4 and 5).
6 mission points requires a minimum of being able to clear stage 2. That would mean the following missions from week 1: attempt 3 times, attempt 5 times, clear stage 1 3 times, clear stage 2 3 times. Then from week 2: attempt 5 times, clear stage 2 times.
10 mission points require being able to satisfy at least one of the missions that specify clearing the whole thing under X condition, because there are exactly 9 missions that don't require clearing.

So once you can actually try Guild Order, you can give it a shot. Attempting won't cost you anything. But you're new; if you fail, don't worry about it. It'll be a while before you're 'expected' to be able to consistently farm ori.

KTA
01-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Thanks for your advice :) So I still don't really understand what GO is. I clicked on it, and all I see is a lv 75 subjugation which I know there's no way of doing. I see mission rewards, but no missions to do?

Guild Order is basically a Five-Stage gauntlet. When you click on the "Bounty Check" button, you will be offered to battle a "Subjugation Request". There are no rewards to actually beating the thing (gems and EXP excluded), except to complete the missions on the mission table. Every time you clear a mission, you can claim it as complete and obtain a mission point. Your total mission points for the two weeks each subjugation request is active allows you to collect rewards from the "Point reward" table. Note that some missions do NOT require you to beat the whole thing to get rewards.

As a new player, you are primarily looking to clear the following missions:

Lets participate in Guild Order quests 3 times.
Lets participate in Guild Order quests 5 times. x2
Clear Guild Order quest battle 1 three times.
Clear Guild Order quest battle 2 three times. x2
Clear Guild Order quest battle 3 three times. x2
Clear Guild Order quest battle 4 three times.

Participation missions are the easiest. You complete them by entering the subjugation request, and that's it. You can hit the give up button right then and there if you want.

Clear battle X missions means to clear that stage in subjugation request. For example, "Clear Guild Order quest battle 1 three times" means it wants you to beat the first wave and advance to the second. If you do this three times on three separate days (you can only enter once per day), then you completed the mission. Naturally, battle 2 means beating the second wave, battles 3 means the third wave, and battle 4 means the fourth wave.

Subjugation requests last two weeks with two sets of 10 missions. The first set of missions ask you to participate in guild order 3 times, participate 5 times, and clear battles 1-3 three times. After one week, the next set of 10 missions swaps in. This second set asks you to (again) participate in guild order 5 times, and clear battles 2-4 three times. Yes, you have to do them again. All the other missions require you to actually beat the whole thing under some kind of special condition.

If you can complete these 9 beginner missions, you can earn 5 Half Elixirs, 15 Energy Seeds, 1 Evolve Grimoire, 1 Grimoire of Apotheosis, 800 Magic Jewels, and 1 Orcihalcon every two weeks. If you can't clear all 9, you can still earn some of it. At the very worst, you can always participate 5 times per week and get the welfare rewards for missions points 1-4. So yeah, go to guild order and just try it. The worst that can happen is that you wipe at wave 1 and get a participation point.

EDIT: Correction, guild order's second set of missions does not have a participate 3 times mission. This has been corrected in the post.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 10:29 AM
Andromeda can help a lower power player get through GO. I wouldn't rush toward Andromeda though.
harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4701-guild-megathread-post125429.html#post125429
That's me back during the first run of Crom Cruach. So I can say from personal experience that sure, Andromeda can be nice to have eventually at certain power levels, but a soul weapon is completely unnecessary for someone with Snow Raph. Also, Mirai here already has a Rudra, so the option for 2x Rudra is there instead of me using an event eidolon on my end :P

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 10:32 AM
2nd week doesn't have the attempt 3 times mission. 9 missions that don't require clearing it all is a specific cutoff point.

KTA
01-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Okay, so now my take on this:
1. Or Atalanta, if he gets one from raid tickets, he's short of 3% DEF down from cap, that's acceptable.
2. He should do Guild Order even for participation missions. Free items.
3. Fair point.
4. See your point 3, if he has trouble getting regalia, he won't get DEF down from Herc axe (it needs 2 copies of Herc's weapon).
5. Fair point, depends though if you need additional cut (I don't think that Snow Raph's and Joan's damage cuts stacks).

Damage is nice and all, but dead team deals no damage. Sometimes going for more endurance will net better results.

With all that though, I am not entirely sure whether Andromeda's heals will help that much in GO, after all GO has guaranteed pots drop.

1. Yes, but raid ticket is not a deterministic result he can force, so it's better to give advice on the assumption he doesn't obtain Atalanta.
2. Yes, that's why I'm saying arguing that he can get Orichalcon weapons is bad. Because he's going to earn them at a rate of 1/two weeks if he can't beat it at least once. Hence, 8 weeks before he can buy it.
3. Yes, but note that I am not saying he CAN'T get it. I'm saying he's not going to get them easily.
4. Hence from point 3, since he can get regalia but it's going to be scarce, it's better to invest in something that will be valuable long term (Herc Axe).
5. Damage cut's don't stack. EDIT: What I meant by this was that generic damage cuts don't stack, but apparently this is not true. Sorry about that.

Overall, endurance can be good, but I do argue that the main focus should be on getting damage because damage helps you farm as well. If you have critical pieces for an endurance build, it's worth exploring, but not at the expense of getting the basics first.

KTA
01-09-2019, 10:38 AM
2nd week doesn't have the attempt 3 times mission. 9 missions that don't require clearing it all is a specific cutoff point.

Thank you for the correction, I have corrected the post to reflect this.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Generic damage cuts should stack, unless that was changed at some point?

Slashley
01-09-2019, 10:49 AM
Generic damage cuts should stack, unless that was changed at some point?They do.

What you can stack:
1. As many normal damage cuts as you want (Joan, Raiko, Snow Raph, Perun, etc.)
2. One Reflect (AoE Reflect is really rare, but some Hime and Souls have them for self, such as Herc)
3. One Elemental Resistance, such as Awakened Gaia
(4. One Eidolon Elemental Resistance? I still don't have Kaisers, so I haven't tested that. Can you stack these on top of Hime-based Elemental Resistance?)

Stacking these to 100% or above will cause all damage to do 0 damage to you. However, this is different from "miss" damage, as 0 damage is enough to cause debuffs on you.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 10:51 AM

I refute it to one by one.
1. He should have Atalanta soon. Atalanta is free raid himes so he should get from ticket and 10% def debuff is small why you need 25% he only need 10% to reach cap and Hercules need time to fill her burst too.

2. Andromeda is best honestly i beat all GO using andromeda and only one of my account that use hercules because i made mistake picking wrong soul weapon that time. Those accounts one shot go mission and i use glass cannon build aka fire team with only amaterasu and svarog.
3. 30 regalia is very small to get. Compare to hercules 120 its 90 regalia shorter

Healing can help you for needed stalling for burst not some reckless run. Stalling is much safer and guaranteed full burst and hp, ability staxking frame etc in GO.

4. Andromed isnt niche hercules is very niche for newbie Hercules can't heal 700 is the maximim damage cap of hercules excep she got cap increase. Newbie prolly only nuke at 300. Its weak tbh. And hercules also bad in aab actually one of the worst unlike Andromeda the best in aab. I have been very long solo full aab water ragna with neutral and only recently can do with hercules and its not comfortable too.

5. I made mistake with joan he has ryu oh he doesn't need joan he can get whatever he need after getting andromeda.

Tl.dr going hercules when still newbie its very bad idea. Hercules charm is only her frame when you have it covered enough its not really Charming. All my accounts do all with andromeda and doinf very decent i don't see reason to go hercules except you want to go acc 5 and need more debuff and offensive. Even with andromeda you can still beat acc 5 if you covered all debuff. I also can one shoot all mission with any soul and I don't really feel any need of hercules. More damage yes but its winmoar regardless you can clear all debuff or not. If you can cover all debuff going shingen also better because lance grid also much better than axe grid and have provisional forest too. I said hercules is noob trap because you don't get anything by opening hercules. No debuff nothing you need tons of regalia (120) to make Hercules looks special and if your opponent is debuff resistant she is useless too unlike Andromeda that is durable in any situation can stall and waiting opponent buff expired as her advantage when hercules debuff will expire if use this strategy. Andromeda also will heal 4800 with union event grails make him the strongest soul in union event except you use paralock thor.

Kuredo
01-09-2019, 10:55 AM
They do.

What you can stack:
2. One Reflect (AoE Reflect is really rare, but some Hime and Souls have them for self, such as Herc)
(4. One Eidolon Elemental Resistance? I still don't have Kaisers, so I haven't tested that. Can you stack these on top of Hime-based Elemental Resistance?)

Stacking these to 100% or above will cause all damage to do 0 damage to you. However, this is different from "miss" damage, as 0 damage is enough to cause debuffs on you.

It does work, you can stack kaisers on top of hime based elemental resistance buffs. My example being stacking michael with a light kaiser

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Ah sleepy make my typing worse.
Oh yea about there is another ascension in early Feb its good haven't checked it. Its up to him i like strong ascension multiplier having more than one isn't bad idea. 54% ascension if you have 2 ascension weapon can increase nike healing above 1200.

Gludateton
01-09-2019, 10:59 AM
I stand corrected.

Slashley
01-09-2019, 11:01 AM
1. He should have Atalanta soon.--Finding Atalanta is pure RNG. He might find her next Advent, he might find her next year, he might never find her.
4. Andromed isnt niche hercules is very niche for newbie Hercules can't heal 700 is the maximim damage cap of hercules excep she got cap increase. Newbie prolly only nuke at 300. Its weak tbh. You do realize that Herc's nuke scales in proportion of your damage, right? So if it's only doing 300k, then it isn't weak - it's probably worth ~2 turns of your damage output. And that's no small thing in GO, since there's often some extremely dangerous enemy that has to die ASAP!

Overall, yes, Andro can help newer players do things they wouldn't be able to do otherwise. But your grammar and reasonings for it are... lacking to put it mildly. Anyway, I still wouldn't recommend Andromeda for newer players - just roll with Cass if you need the healing. Don't get Andromeda until you have the basics down, and Herc's self-buffs are so damn powerful that even without her Relic, she's well worth her place in the "basics" section.

Also, reminder of the The "which Soul should I use?" thread. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html)

Ikki
01-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Whats next? getting an ascension thor hammer grid on thunder so unregistered guy aka tigerninja can satisfy his andromeda hard-on?

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Eidolon passive resistance also stacks with itself and on top of everything else, I believe.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE=Slashley;137632]Finding Atalanta is pure RNG. He might find her next Advent, he might find her next year, he might never find her.You do realize that Herc's nuke scales in proportion of your damage, right? So if it's only doing 300k, then it isn't weak - it's probably worth ~2 turns of your damage output. And that's no small thing in GO, since there's often some extremely dangerous enemy that has to die ASAP!

Overall, yes, Andro can help newer players do things they wouldn't be able to do otherwise. But your grammar and reasonings for it are... lacking to put it mildly. Anyway, I still wouldn't recommend Andromeda for newer players - just roll with Cass if you need the healing. Don't get Andromeda until you have the basics down, and Herc's self-buffs are so damn powerful that even without her Relic, she's well worth her place in the "basics" section.

++++++++

If you want to kill enemy asap you can stall using andromeda and prepare burst, ability, hp, stacking frame so when the nemesis comes you can one shot it not relies on single weak nukes.

Hercules is for non newbies i won't advise hercules for newbies because Hercules is still glass cannon build. Cassiopeia healing is weak so it will scale bad with ascension and has no resurrection something that's efficient in GO mission compared to mostly useless chaos magic in GO cuz sometime waiting to expire better than rely on long cd chaos magic.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 11:30 AM
You're overemphasizing Guild Order usage based on a certain power level range. For a larger percentage of overall game time, Cassiopeia is sufficient if you need a healer (or even the better choice); Mirai can afford to put Andromeda off to later.

Slashley
01-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Eidolon passive resistance also stacks with itself and on top of everything else, I believe.Oh, right. Those are basically #1 damage cuts, 10% each. So you only need to stack the rest up to 80% if you run two of them, which I doubt you ever will.
--
Hercules is for non newbies i won't advise hercules for newbies because Hercules is still glass cannon build.--Hercules is as far from a glass cannon as anything can be. She's probably THE most tankiest thing in the entire game right now?

And Cass heals for 240/t while Andromeda heals for 320/t. Is that more? Yes. But I doubt it'll make or break your GO runs. Also, Andromeda's res is pitiful for anything except the whole "have 7 people survive GO" mission. It has a lot of problems:
1. Resurrected allies get fuck-all HP, which means that they're basically just going to die again.
2. Resurrected allies get thrown to last slot, so if you needed that Hime, FUCK YOU. She's gone now and will only be back once more Hime die. And... again, will have basically no HP so will just die again.
3. While dead or in backrow, their ability cooldowns won't be shortened by turns. So there's a high chance that when you DO get your Hime back, she can't do anything. And then she'll die due to her low HP.

The whole resurrect ability is the ultimate newbie trap. It looks soooooo good on paper, but in reality it's soooooooo daaaaaaaaaamn baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 11:45 AM
You're overemphasizing Guild Order usage based on a certain power level range. For a larger percentage of overall game time, Cassiopeia is sufficient if you need a healer (or even the better choice); Mirai can afford to put Andromeda off to later.
Andromeda shines in GO and acc cassiopeia is weak in GO because mostly useless chaos magic and low heal. Those 2 can increase skill and the stats limiter using equipment. When you have acces to orihalcon you have acces to remedy you need to beat anything. You want more assault you can buy SSR with assault, you need more hp or healing you can buy that dual skill ssr weapons. waiting water event to fill all ssr grid will takes 6 months or more. When you can buy it anytime using orihalcon. Getting 800 jewel, books. seeds etc also nice.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Actually, in the absence of seeing a 100%+ eidolon pop up on the list, I do prefer to run 2x resist eidolons. This mainly applies to stuff you run a lot of in a single day and can't really wait/reroll your way to a 100%+ eidolon, so advents/raids/union events. Granted, the choice doesn't really matter in advents or raids. It's mainly relevant when you're soloing union event demons and the battle length starts getting longer than... say, 25 turns or so? When a 45% eidolon's ability to save you maybe a turn or two just isn't worth it compared to a resist allowing you to stretch at least a few overdrives more.

It's a very different game from you people and your Thor paralysis trains :P

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 11:54 AM
Oh, right. Those are basically #1 damage cuts, 10% each. So you only need to stack the rest up to 80% if you run two of them, which I doubt you ever will.Hercules is as far from a glass cannon as anything can be. She's probably THE most tankiest thing in the entire game right now?

And Cass heals for 240/t while Andromeda heals for 320/t. Is that more? Yes. But I doubt it'll make or break your GO runs. Also, Andromeda's res is pitiful for anything except the whole "have 7 people survive GO" mission. It has a lot of problems:
1. Resurrected allies get fuck-all HP, which means that they're basically just going to die again.
2. Resurrected allies get thrown to last slot, so if you needed that Hime, FUCK YOU. She's gone now and will only be back once more Hime die. And... again, will have basically no HP so will just die again.
3. While dead or in backrow, their ability cooldowns won't be shortened by turns. So there's a high chance that when you DO get your Hime back, she can't do anything. And then she'll die due to her low HP.

The whole resurrect ability is the ultimate newbie trap. It looks soooooo good on paper, but in reality it's soooooooo daaaaaaaaaamn baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!
it is not about the turn, with ascension it will multiplie with base healing. example cassiopeia with 100 ascension in grid will heal only 2400 when andromeda heal 3600.that is quite steep number.
ressurection help if you weak and often lose important hime it can rotate back fast enough. and 5 alive also exist aside 7 alive and andromeda can help that too. andromeda defense buff also stronger than cassiopeia 20% def buff when you use soul weapon it will become 40% def buff its strong def buff and last 3 turns and can stack too.
When summoning ragna waiting and for help newbies best effort is as raid healer too it will increase the chance better than any other souls.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 12:00 PM
ah my bad i meant 3200 im bit sleepy. cassiopeia can't use soul weapon too when soul weapon give the strongest buff in skill will make her very weak link too

Laventale
01-09-2019, 12:04 PM
http://puu.sh/Cu7ov/38a2736abd.png

Why can't y'all behave normally?

Ikki
01-09-2019, 12:29 PM
Why can't y'all behave normally?

Tell that to tigerninja aka unregistered guy with broken english, disable unregistereds for the time being, force him to register, then ban him and plague eliminated, theres a reason he got banned of every kh discord out there except lucy's which is dead anyways.

Slashley
01-09-2019, 12:31 PM
Actually, in the absence of seeing a 100%+ eidolon pop up on the list, I do prefer to run 2x resist eidolons. --While that is the second best alternative since a constant 20% less damage is really, really nice... why not just keep rerolling the Friend List until you find a 100% one? Either for a couple of Seeds or 8 AP, you can reroll one Friend and all non-friends from the list. Chances are you'll save more than time than you lose this way.
it is not about the turn, with ascension it will multiplie with base healing. example cassiopeia with 100 ascension in grid will heal only 2400 when andromeda heal 3200.that is quite steep number.--And how are you going to get this 100 Ascension outside of Light Grids? Multiple Defender/Ascension weapons from the Ori Shop? There are far better uses for Ori, you know.

In all honesty, I don't think you have ANY idea what you're talking about.

Laventale
01-09-2019, 12:33 PM
Tell that to tigerninja aka unregistered guy with broken english, disable unregistereds for the time being, force him to register, then ban him and plague eliminated, theres a reason he got banned of every kh discord out there except lucy's which is dead anyways.

Yeah, I'm gonna give everyone one more chance. If I see more shit that shouldn't be here (I just warned 2 Registered users about this too), I'm just gonna lock the comments to registered people. Non-users can suck my big ol' peenus weenus for all I care.

KTA
01-09-2019, 12:47 PM
They do.

What you can stack:

Thanks for the clarification. What I originally meant was that generic damage cuts shouldn't stack, but apparently this is not the case. I have corrected my previous post as a result.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 12:48 PM
While that is the second best alternative since a constant 20% less damage is really, really nice... why not just keep rerolling the Friend List until you find a 100% one? Either for a couple of Seeds or 8 AP, you can reroll one Friend and all non-friends from the list. Chances are you'll save more than time than you lose this way.

In the context of a union event, if I have the spare AP, I would try to reroll via a lilim fight if possible, maybe the 8 AP if not. 'spare AP' here means that I'm still on track for 100 AP by the time of the nightly gem cave farming period (I really look forward to the next gemcha update to remove the need for this). I'd rather not spend extra seeds or half-elixirs just to reroll. (this inclination contributes to why I'm sitting on 2k half-elixirs and 6k seeds)

Slashley
01-09-2019, 01:02 PM
-- (this inclination contributes to why I'm sitting on 2k half-elixirs and 6k seeds)Jesus christ man.

First things first, hoarding HEs and Seeds does nothing for you. If you don't spend them, they don't give you any gains.
Secondly, half-elixirs aside... dem Seeds. You know, basically all content that needs Seeds, also drops Seeds. That means that your 6k is more or less a lifetime supply of them.

Half-elixirs would also be better off used (half-cost SP missions for example was an amazing time to farm), but there's at least some merit in holding onto some of them. But... uh... to my understand, within the next six months we're getting some content that drops HEs like candy. If true, that means that your HEs are also a lifetime supply.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 01:16 PM
It's one of those things where you can get the logic, but the underlying compulsion overrides it anyway.

Although spending some of those half-elixirs during the 1/2 AP daily quests period would've been really nice. Unfortunate timing on technical issues lead to having to rely on someone else's slow laptop. Powering through Yule Goat alone ate most of the time I had access to said laptop :/

Kitty
01-09-2019, 04:45 PM
so, it seems that on DMM, not only they started redrawing old sprites, e.g. (left new, right old)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/509481695464914967/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/509481975007150083/unknown.png

they've also been redrawing/reanimating the story scenes. I think they've done 3-4 so far, but i'm not caught up in the story on DMM. but as of chapter 4? I think, in the storyline, i've noticed huge differences in scenes.
i'll post them in a *spoiler* link below.

NSFW content below, pls be warned. (left side is old, right side is new.)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/532705665190330388/unknown.png

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Yo, so did a few rolls. Here’s what I got:
-ouroboros, accala, svarog
-echidna, Uriel, cu chulainn, Baal unleashed
-Thor, Amaterasu
More rolls? Or which is best?

Kitty
01-09-2019, 05:06 PM
theyre pretty good but i'd say keep rerolling til you get an 100% eido + another hime. sounds hard, but if you're planning to properly play the game it's ideal to have the best possible start.

Slashley
01-09-2019, 05:33 PM
theyre pretty good but i'd say keep rerolling til you get an 100% eido + another hime. sounds hard, but if you're planning to properly play the game it's ideal to have the best possible start.While you're not wrong that 100% + Hime is the best possible start, you have to keep in mind that 100% Eidolons are about one in 420k Jewels. That's... 1/70 rerolls, about. Finding a SSR Hime in the same rolls is... extremely unlikely.

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 06:15 PM
So, which of the pulls I got wouldja rec.?
I’m kinda sick of retooling tbh, my laptop is also really shitty and can’t really handle stuff well.. (my gaming computer hit the dust a few weeks ago)

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 06:17 PM
So, which of the pulls I got wouldja rec.?
I’m kinda sick of retooling tbh, my laptop is also really shitty and can’t really handle stuff well.. (my gaming computer hit the dust a few weeks ago)

Rerolling, sry

Dais
01-09-2019, 06:18 PM
so, it seems that on DMM, not only they started redrawing old sprites, e.g. (left new, right old)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/509481695464914967/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/509481975007150083/unknown.png

they've also been redrawing/reanimating the story scenes. I think they've done 3-4 so far, but i'm not caught up in the story on DMM. but as of chapter 4? I think, in the storyline, i've noticed huge differences in scenes.
i'll post them in a *spoiler* link below.

NSFW content below, pls be warned. (left side is old, right side is new.)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/532705665190330388/unknown.png

Those look pretty good.

Mirai
01-09-2019, 06:25 PM
What do people generally recommend from the eidolon orb shop? Should I just save up and go straight for the dragoons for stats?

Kitty
01-09-2019, 06:25 PM
Rerolling, sry

the svarog/acala/ouroboros one is the best outta those. rlly nice start, and once you clear first missions and storyline maybe you'll find some more nice girls

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 07:15 PM
Thx Kitty, so second question. I've got A healer in nike, though im not sure she's gonna be adequate. Should I aim to get cass or andromeda? Also will holy soul p ever come back?

Cobblemaniac
01-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Thx Kitty, so second question. I've got A healer in nike, though im not sure she's gonna be adequate. Should I aim to get cass or andromeda? Also will holy soul p ever come back?

There is a "which soul should I use" thread made by slashley that should cover early gamers quite well. To directly answer your question, Cass should be enough to cover your heals early into the game.

Holy soul points should be coming back with the new seraph events... although I emphasise "should".

Unregistered
01-09-2019, 08:47 PM
Can we join union after union event start? Just leave my old union and need to wait 24 hours.
Any union wanna help newbie? Still rank 24 haha

Cobblemaniac
01-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Can we join union after union event start? Just leave my old union and need to wait 24 hours.

You can.

10 characters.

Laventale
01-09-2019, 11:21 PM

You can join an union whenever you want. You can leave an union whenever you want EXCEPT when an Union event is happening.

Ikasa
01-10-2019, 01:24 AM
I have only 4 Dragonic Eye, and My Satan is ready to be Awakened, but I have Micheal which can be awakened afterwards. Which should I awakened?

Light: All event weapons have been gotten so far, Full of Assault and Pride, all skill level between 9-13. Only SSR Tsukuyomi (and Micheal), don't have Forseti

Dark : Missed out Trivia event, not a lot of assault leveled (8-12), got MLB Armageddon Lance. Got SSR Amon and Nephthys

Cobblemaniac
01-10-2019, 01:30 AM
I have only 4 Dragonic Eye, and My Satan is ready to be Awakened, but I have Micheal which can be awakened afterwards. Which should I awakened?

Light: All event weapons have been gotten so far, Full of Assault and Pride, all skill level between 9-13. Only SSR Tsukuyomi (and Micheal), don't have Forseti

Dark : Missed out Trivia event, not a lot of assault leveled (8-12), got MLB Armageddon Lance. Got SSR Amon and Nephthys

How many shards do you get from UE?

I'd personally wait for Mike AW if you can't get 6 in time.

Ikasa
01-10-2019, 01:40 AM
I could make into 300-500 individuals rank
and 50-100 union subjugation

So how much it was (too busy atm)

Cobblemaniac
01-10-2019, 02:41 AM
I could make into 300-500 individuals rank
and 50-100 union subjugation

So how much it was (too busy atm)

6 shards at 50-100 ultimate.

That would mean 1.2 shards before Mike AW. Honestly, I think you should be able to get Mike AW when she releases even if you AW Satan now if you get every single shard from events and weeklies.

That's assuming your union can perform well on Lust tho.

Slashley
01-10-2019, 03:13 AM
Any union wanna help newbie? Still rank 24 hahaWhile you CAN join a Union during the event... please remember that Unions can't kick anyone to make space for you. So if you didn't make an agreement about it before the Union Event, in theory you can join a Union but practically you can't.

So uh, good luck.

Ikasa
01-10-2019, 05:45 AM
6 shards at 50-100 ultimate.

That would mean 1.2 shards before Mike AW. Honestly, I think you should be able to get Mike AW when she releases even if you AW Satan now if you get every single shard from events and weeklies.

That's assuming your union can perform well on Lust tho.

When did Lust come tho? 2 UE before an Awakening?

Kitty
01-10-2019, 07:42 AM
lmao so DP is closing down and giving away SR Artemis wep to anyone that played KHP before Jan 4th

and x10 premium tickets on Taimanin Asagi to anyone who also played before Jan 4th

smhhh why we get the shit reward fam

Slashley
01-10-2019, 07:46 AM
When did Lust come tho? 2 UE before an Awakening?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

We have Dark UE, Thunder Advent, Wind UE.

EDIT:
Oh shit I entirely missed this:
What do people generally recommend from the eidolon orb shop? Should I just save up and go straight for the dragoons for stats?Veterans will probably tell you that it's only for Kaisers. However, newer players will probably want to get other things from it first. For example, MLB Tiamat is just amazing for all of your teams.

Other things you should get before Kaisers is either +HP main Eidolons (if you only go with elemental advantage) or +45%/40% + Dbl Elem main Eidolons (if you have a team which goes without elemental advantage). Of course, both of these are moot if you have a P2W Eidolon for that element.

Dejnov
01-10-2019, 08:17 AM
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

EDIT:
Oh shit I entirely missed this:Veterans will probably tell you that it's only for Kaisers. However, newer players will probably want to get other things from it first. For example, MLB Tiamat is just amazing for all of your teams.

Other things you should get before Kaisers is either +HP main Eidolons (if you only go with elemental advantage) or +45%/40% + Dbl Elem main Eidolons (if you have a team which goes without elemental advantage). Of course, both of these are moot if you have a P2W Eidolon for that element.

You can also get Draconic Eye Shards from the shop. If you're starved and have a bunch of Himes that need to be awakened you can buy extra Eye Shards to help out.

Dejnov.

VeryVoodoo
01-10-2019, 10:25 AM
lmao so DP is closing down and giving away SR Artemis wep to anyone that played KHP before Jan 4th

and x10 premium tickets on Taimanin Asagi to anyone who also played before Jan 4th

smhhh why we get the shit reward fam

Pretty sure it actually said the rewards are for those that start KHP or TA after Jan. 4th. So really only for new players or new accounts after the 4th.

So doesn't apply to most everyone here. Which is a bummer because I actually don't have SR arty, so would've been nice to get her for free.

Kitty
01-10-2019, 10:41 AM
Pretty sure it actually said the rewards are for those that start KHP or TA after Jan. 4th. So really only for new players or new accounts after the 4th.

So doesn't apply to most everyone here. Which is a bummer because I actually don't have SR arty, so would've been nice to get her for free.

oh, lmoa that sucks. I wanted my free x10 chain prem tickets of taimanin.

aono
01-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Hi, new player here. So I have read beginners guide and decided to reroll. After 100+ created accounts I have got 2 accounts: Set+Aphrodite(lightning) and Ouroboros+Iwanaga-Hime(managed to farm during last day of event and unlocked 3/4 stars)+Fafnir.
2nd account: Sol+Pluto and Ifrit.
Should I try to reroll for 100% eidolon if I like endurance playstile? First team is great for this with what I already have (2 healers with aoe absorb+heal) and second team has Sol and Hebe(stackable +3% def -3% atk 10 times)?
I was thinking about getting Lilim Invidia (Dark Characters' ATK↑ 90% with 3 or more different elements in the main party) in nearest event and using 3 dark dps and 2 non-dark support.

Is this viable or I am going to hit bottleneck at higher level content as free player and it's better to reroll for 100% eido?

And one more question. Is if feasable to play 2-3 accounts simultaneously (I want wind/light/dark accounts) if I am online for 14 hours per day?

Slashley
01-10-2019, 11:34 AM
--
Is this viable or I am going to hit bottleneck at higher level content as free player and it's better to reroll for 100% eido?Lilim builds are not really feasible. The 90% sounds high, but really all it does is bring your team back to up to par from losing two on-element Hime. In other words, you basically lose your Eidolon slot for it.

So, I'd say keep rerolling for 100%.
And one more question. Is if feasable to play 2-3 accounts simultaneously (I want wind/light/dark accounts) if I am online for 14 hours per day?Everything is feasible, but sounds like something that'd cause a burnout more than anything. Kamihime is a marathon more than anything.

Mirai
01-10-2019, 11:37 AM
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

EDIT:
Oh shit I entirely missed this:Veterans will probably tell you that it's only for Kaisers. However, newer players will probably want to get other things from it first. For example, MLB Tiamat is just amazing for all of your teams.

Oh wow Tiamat does have really high stats - I'll grab her first. Thank you!