PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Laventale
01-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Oh wow Tiamat does have really high stats - I'll grab her first. Thank you!

Tiamat is the higher stat free eido on the game since I last checked.

Kitty
01-10-2019, 04:32 PM
bit early nutaku, bit early... lmao
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/533065423940223016/unknown.png?width=401&height=140

Dejnov
01-10-2019, 06:46 PM
I'm ready to buy another non-holy point soul. My remaining choices are Joan of Arc, Andromeda, Solomon and Siegfried. Which one would you recommend getting next?

Dejnov.

Slashley
01-10-2019, 06:52 PM
I'm ready to buy another non-holy point soul. My remaining choices are Joan of Arc, Andromeda, Solomon and Siegfried. Which one would you recommend getting next?

Dejnov.The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that. It does state Joan to be one of the basics. After that, it's whatever you want.

Dejnov
01-10-2019, 06:58 PM
The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that. It does state Joan to be one of the basics. After that, it's whatever you want.

Yeah I've got most of the needed souls (other than Shingen and Morgan which are locked by HSPs) and have read your thread. You're suggesting Trial by Jury to be more important than Cursed Canting Chains for the EX. Even in the realm of debuff resist enemies? Is Trial that important to have as a skill.

(BTW I'm still running Herc for most of my teams; will probably switch to PF on the EX once I unlock Shingen, but for now it's usually Sniper Shot or BP).

Dejnov.

Tanukimo
01-10-2019, 07:36 PM
Yeah I've got most of the needed souls (other than Shingen and Morgan which are locked by HSPs) and have read your thread. You're suggesting Trial by Jury to be more important than Cursed Canting Chains for the EX. Even in the realm of debuff resist enemies? Is Trial that important to have as a skill.

(BTW I'm still running Herc for most of my teams; will probably switch to PF on the EX once I unlock Shingen, but for now it's usually Sniper Shot or BP).

Dejnov.

If you're strong enough to clear GO, the next guild order requires clearing with Andromeda and Solomon, so I'd get Andromeda for the 1st week and maybe you'll be able to get enough points for Solomon from Medjed for the 2nd week.

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 08:39 PM
In what situation will you select cursed canting chains as your ex? In a world where design has moved towards debuff resistance and you're in a situation in which you've chosen to use your soul for damage reduction purposes, you'd use Joan. Then you'd probably take the 100% damage cut on a 6 turn cooldown ex skill. Or, if you prefer a defense buff lasting multiple turns at once (ie you're still thinking of cursed canting chains for whatever reason), you take the ex skill that's a presumably-small stacking def buff on a 2 turn cooldown that lasts 30 turns.

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 08:56 PM
Guh, I misread the 100% damage cut. It should be 1 ally. My mistake. You'll have to go down to Roland and combine cover with that to work (like any other cover + solo 100% damage cut combination).

Dejnov
01-10-2019, 08:59 PM
In what situation will you select cursed canting chains as your ex? In a world where design has moved towards debuff resistance and you're in a situation in which you've chosen to use your soul for damage reduction purposes, you'd use Joan. Then you'd probably take the 100% damage cut on a 6 turn cooldown ex skill. Or, if you prefer a defense buff lasting multiple turns at once (ie you're still thinking of cursed canting chains for whatever reason), you take the ex skill that's a presumably-small stacking def buff on a 2 turn cooldown that lasts 30 turns.

So Joan's use is primarily the Voice of the Gods ability. Makes sense. I'll look to taking her first. BTW for the current Union Event with the auto clear of debuffs what would you suggest I take as my EX (keeping in my I don't have PF yet).

Dejnov.

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 09:14 PM
Without knowing what else you have, I tend to like Chaos Magic for buff removal.
Hmm, Envy's ability to remove debuffs is actually expert only. My preference for expert Envy then would be to avoid the raging overdrive altogether, so I'd probably end up still using Sniper Shot anyway. That said, I'm in a union where activity is dispersed enough such that I'd be soloing whatever expert fight I start up. Naturally, it's easy to control which overdrive an expert demon uses when soloing and not so much when there's multiple people. I can't speak for what would be a better choice in a more active union.

Dejnov
01-10-2019, 09:25 PM
Without knowing what else you have, I tend to like Chaos Magic for buff removal.
Hmm, Envy's ability to remove debuffs is actually expert only. My preference for expert Envy then would be to avoid the raging overdrive altogether, so I'd probably end up still using Sniper Shot anyway. That said, I'm in a union where activity is dispersed enough such that I'd be soloing whatever expert fight I start up. Naturally, it's easy to control which overdrive an expert demon uses when soloing and not so much when there's multiple people. I can't speak for what would be a better choice in a more active union.

It said in the Union Event thread that the Demon Envy clears all debuffs on a raging overdrive. That's what I was thinking/worrying about.

Current team:

Herc w/Axe EX: ??
LSatan
Michael
Sol
Uranus
w/ Sati, Hermod, LAmeterasu available.

I subbed out Sati (she was my standard 4th) with Uranus for ATKup and need some idea what to replace Sniper Shot (standard EX) with. The best non debuff is Cass's Ruthless Beauty (15% up DEF), which could be Cursed Canting Chains (20% up DEF) if I really didn't want to use a debuff. If it's not nearly as painful using debuffs I'd rather sub Sati back in for Uranus and put my EX back to Sniper Shot.

Thoughts?

Dejnov.

Unregistered
01-10-2019, 09:44 PM
Going with debuffs against expert Envy isn't all that painful if you can maintain control. Again, not hard when you're soloing, but that goes out the window when there are multiple people.
That said, if there's other people there and you know for a fact that everybody else is auto-ing? Just attack when you know that your attack will turn the demon from raging to stun so you can progress a turn without the demon advancing toward its next overdrive. Mind you, don't necessarily cast debuffs just yet, because you never know when the others trigger a raging overdrive. You're mainly just killing time/contributing some damage until the others auto themselves to death, then you treat the remainder of the fight as a solo battle.
If someone else is playing manual and noticed the above tactic? Ehhhh, I got nothing beyond 'hope you guys hit hard enough for the battle to be short anyway'.

Dejnov
01-10-2019, 11:55 PM
First jewel roll ... Tishtrya!! Fuck yeah!!

Dejnov.

reveril
01-10-2019, 11:57 PM
Tishtrya in 2 10x draws lol.

Edit:

First jewel roll ... Tishtrya!! Fuck yeah!!

Dejnov.

Nice lol. Even faster and better than mine.

AutoCrimson
01-11-2019, 01:16 AM
rate up is a lie

well, 12k jewels and 50 tix do net me dark Kaiser, Yamaraja, LTsuki and SSRArty tho

Dais
01-11-2019, 01:24 AM
Since dark doesn't really get much healers is it worth using a substitute healer like unleashed nike on a dark team? I just got her with my shit draws and I was wondering if it was worth slotting her in at all. Maybe this only applies to Sol, since she's op?

Kitty
01-11-2019, 05:01 AM
x2 Tishtrya in 12K jews

tidalwake
01-11-2019, 06:20 AM
Saved 40k jewels for tish. Got her first pull.... Don't know if I can resist pulling more though.

Slashley
01-11-2019, 07:12 AM
The new ability icons look so nice and clean.

Yet functionally they're so trash. Some icons are black, and once they're on cooldown they're still just black(er). The borders are gone, so fuck you if you need to know the color of your skill. Both problems are solved from the mini-icons (before clicking on a Hime), but.

Kitty
01-11-2019, 07:19 AM
yeah the borders being gone is just a bug. they should fix it soon. it looks pretty cool tbh on some abilities but looks weird lol

Cobblemaniac
01-11-2019, 07:52 AM
Since dark doesn't really get much healers is it worth using a substitute healer like unleashed nike on a dark team? I just got her with my shit draws and I was wondering if it was worth slotting her in at all. Maybe this only applies to Sol, since she's op?

Souls for healing, if you're outta options. Sol only really works because of her multiple utilities.

Unregistered
01-11-2019, 08:57 AM
I decide to come back after more than a year, I thought of even of start a new account, so i login and i found NOTINGH NEW, like really?. In more than a year they only put more raids, union events and gatchas? no new maps or scenarios for the history mode?, is the game dead? i am only curious. someone knows something about this?

Slashley
01-11-2019, 09:01 AM
The story is dead, yes.

But events are the lifeblood of Kamihime. That's where the new content comes in. I can't be bothered to check, but it's probably been like ~39 events in the past year. Lots of them are raids, which have their own stories.

And a lot of stuff and mechanics has been added in the past year. Guild Order for example.

Unregistered
01-11-2019, 09:04 AM
The story is dead, yes.

But events are the lifeblood of Kamihime. That's where the new content comes in. I can't be bothered to check, but it's probably been like ~39 events in the past year. Lots of them are raids, which have their own stories.

And a lot of stuff and mechanics has been added in the past year. Guild Order for example.

Don't forget Tower. Eido Shop. Guild Order Shop. UE Ranking system. New AQ5.

Unregistered
01-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Well, I suppose that's true, but what a shame i really like the history of the game :(

LeCrestfallen
01-11-2019, 09:58 AM
i have seen better intros in hentais with a deeper story in a shorter time ~~

Unregistered
01-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Welp. Main light and spent all my gems and premium tickets, nothing. And to top it off they didn't awaken micheal yet.

Kitty
01-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Welp. Main light and spent all my gems and premium tickets, nothing. And to top it off they didn't awaken micheal yet.

Michael's awakening actually came 2 months after Acala. it's only been half a month since Acala got awakened anyway, if even that.

Unregistered
01-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Michael's awakening actually came 2 months after Acala. it's only been half a month since Acala got awakened anyway, if even that.

Well shit.

AznSamsung
01-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Well shit.

24k and nothing too

Unregistered
01-11-2019, 05:18 PM
So, yesterday I left a union I was in that had an inactive leader which was nowhere close to passing lead before this union event ends, so I left.

Today, after the join restriction was lifted, I sent an application to another one. I don't know if it's intentional but it wouldn't let me hit the [Search for a Union] button again after sending that application, instead saying I have to wait another 24 hours to be able to do so, which left me confused because there's nothing that could've informed me on the game's page that this could happen.

I thought that restriction only kicks in when you've just recently left a union or got kicked out of one? Do I really have to wait 24 hours in-between Union applications even if they weren't approved or is this some kind of bug?

Dais
01-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Yeah, it's kind of annoying but you have to wait another 24 hrs after you've applied if you want to look for another union.

Slashley
01-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Heh, sounds interesting. But fully possible that the game considers you part of that Union until you're rejected. The code for Unions seems to be made out of bubblegum.

Rather than haphazardly send those applications, maybe talk with Union leaders first?

Kitty
01-11-2019, 05:24 PM
yeah, that happens. happened with me about 3-4 days in a row on DMM and i got super fucking pissed off. either wait for them to accept you within the 24 hours or try again... since you can only request to join 1 every 24 h

AznSamsung
01-11-2019, 05:36 PM
anyone is a dark main here ... i want to know if u use any pride weapon for dark in your grid

Slashley
01-11-2019, 05:46 PM
anyone is a dark main here ... i want to know if u use any pride weapon for dark in your gridElement doesn't matter.

Prides are good. Use them. It's not even a question until you have a full Grid of SSRs.
FLB Prides are even better. Use them. It's not even a question until you have a full Grid of FLBs.

reveril
01-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Just a question about weapons.

In the case where I have a few (3 of them, 4 after this event) 3* off-element SSR weapons, and a bunch of off-element 3* SR weapons, is it worth leveling a 3* Defender SR Weapon of the same element?

More specifically, if I don't have a dark grid, but I do have other element grids, should I go for dark defender weapons or not?

Also, for SR weapons that I probably won't get another copy of (gacha weps), is it fine to use them as skill level up fodder?

Slashley
01-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Defender weapons are not worth it. Particularly in these days now that Assault/Defender weapons are starting to be available across elements. Soon even in SRs, rarely.

If you need something to level up in some element, Disaster SR Assault weapons is what you should look to get as a minimum.

Ikasa
01-12-2019, 07:44 AM
Oh, did they correct Yule Goat Eidolon effect?

Kitty
01-12-2019, 08:05 AM
yup, they corrected the description.
she was always 40% char atk, 20% hp, tho.

same mistake they made with Tiamat on her first release. her description was "40% light atk up" or something, lmaoaoa

but it was just the description they messed up on. so dw

Unregistered
01-12-2019, 08:06 AM
Just a question about weapons.

In the case where I have a few (3 of them, 4 after this event) 3* off-element SSR weapons, and a bunch of off-element 3* SR weapons, is it worth leveling a 3* Defender SR Weapon of the same element?

More specifically, if I don't have a dark grid, but I do have other element grids, should I go for dark defender weapons or not?

Also, for SR weapons that I probably won't get another copy of (gacha weps), is it fine to use them as skill level up fodder?

Defender weapons (especially SR ones) are in general not worth it. There's a small argument to be made for ONE SSR defender weapon to help you get a good chunk of hp early on when you don't have access to good eidolon/flb/dual skill weapon, but even then, you want it to be something good with a bunch of stats not an average SR weapon (those are better used as fodders to level up your other weapons). Also, anymore than 1, is overkill (not to mention less and less efficient/useful due to diminishing returns). Later on, with dual weapons and flb advent weapons, you'll get tons of HP without trying anyways.

And yes, it's fine to fodder gatcha SR weapons. You'll eventually end up using all SSR weapons for the stats anyways.

evanfitch
01-12-2019, 07:03 PM
I'm new to the game and I am lacking some direction. I rerolled a ton and settled on an account with belial and athena. Getting a core kamihime and a 100% eidolon seemed like too small of a chance to hold out for, and there are miracle tickets anyways. I'm not ready to spend for the miracle ticket just yet but it is in the plan.

So I'm just passed rank 20 and the only real working goal I have is getting the pre-req's for mordred out of the way. Almost to level 20 with asmund and will move onto rosenkruez next. I'm just kind of working my way through the quest line (waiting for ap and not burning every single elixer is challenging), doing some raid bosses when they're available, but not much other than that.

What can I be doing to increase my chance of getting other SSR kamihime? Should I be using gems to expand inventories or save for 10x gacha? Any help would be appreciated!

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 01:28 AM
I'm new to the game and I am lacking some direction. I rerolled a ton and settled on an account with belial and athena. Getting a core kamihime and a 100% eidolon seemed like too small of a chance to hold out for, and there are miracle tickets anyways. I'm not ready to spend for the miracle ticket just yet but it is in the plan.

So I'm just passed rank 20 and the only real working goal I have is getting the pre-req's for mordred out of the way. Almost to level 20 with asmund and will move onto rosenkruez next. I'm just kind of working my way through the quest line (waiting for ap and not burning every single elixer is challenging), doing some raid bosses when they're available, but not much other than that.

What can I be doing to increase my chance of getting other SSR kamihime? Should I be using gems to expand inventories or save for 10x gacha? Any help would be appreciated!

In my opinion, definitely save up your jewels in order to draw 10x gachas. While annoying, you can live with a small inventory for a while. Later on when you've drawn quite a few himes you can think about further expanding

Slashley
01-13-2019, 01:29 AM
What can I be doing to increase my chance of getting other SSR kamihime? Should I be using gems to expand inventories or save for 10x gacha? Any help would be appreciated!Jewels. Gems are the free resource and Jewels are the premium resource.

50 inventory space is just way too little, so yes, you should expand that. Keep adding up whenever you feel like your inventory space is low.

As for what you should be doing right now, well, there's two things:
1. Events, events, events.
2. Gem Gacha and Fire Disaster raids

Fire Disaster is your primary source of Fire SR Assault weapons, the Lance. And Gem Gacha is where you find Rs to skill level up that Lance. Gems are available from the Gem Quest 30-minute dailies. This is your primary method of getting stronger, along with events that get you your SSRs.

Currently, Union Event is running. For new players without a Union, these events are absolutely disgusting. For new players who in a decent Union, they're amazing as your Union will carry you a fuckton of awards. But since you the event has already started, you can't leave whatever Union you're in so chances are high that you're just fucked for this week. Events usually get you 3000 Jewels, but Union events don't give you this.

Next event will be a Thunder Advent, and Advents are rough for new players. Chances are high that you won't be able to farm Ultimate difficulty, which means that the rewards you get from that event will be low. After that it's another Union event, so you will really need to find yourself into some Union.

reveril
01-13-2019, 01:45 AM
Defender weapons are not worth it. Particularly in these days now that Assault/Defender weapons are starting to be available across elements. Soon even in SRs, rarely.

If you need something to level up in some element, Disaster SR Assault weapons is what you should look to get as a minimum.

Defender weapons (especially SR ones) are in general not worth it. There's a small argument to be made for ONE SSR defender weapon to help you get a good chunk of hp early on when you don't have access to good eidolon/flb/dual skill weapon, but even then, you want it to be something good with a bunch of stats not an average SR weapon (those are better used as fodders to level up your other weapons). Also, anymore than 1, is overkill (not to mention less and less efficient/useful due to diminishing returns). Later on, with dual weapons and flb advent weapons, you'll get tons of HP without trying anyways.

And yes, it's fine to fodder gatcha SR weapons. You'll eventually end up using all SSR weapons for the stats anyways.

Alright, thanks!

AutoCrimson
01-13-2019, 03:29 AM
inventory space are better investment imho
im running 400/400/400 and STILL most of times im close to full

Dais
01-13-2019, 03:35 AM
How do the friendlist eidolons work? Do I only have to use my Managarmr once on my light team for people to be able to use it before I switch to my dark team? I've been getting a lot of friend requests from light teams on my dark team, so I assume thats how it works.

AutoCrimson
01-13-2019, 03:49 AM
u dont have to "use" it, u have to "put" it as main eido in ur first A-F parties, and it should be first light main eido in list

i.e. lets say u have 6 teams for each element, and light is... idk, fifth. means u have main fire/wind/etc eidos on prev teams, and mana on ur 5th
ppl will see ur mana when they switch to light support

AutoCrimson
01-13-2019, 03:50 AM
p.s. double/triple element eidos work different

Dais
01-13-2019, 03:52 AM
That's pretty convenient, thanks.

Slashley
01-13-2019, 04:02 AM
u dont have to "use" it, u have to "put" it as main eido in ur first A-F parties, and it should be first light main eido in list

i.e. lets say u have 6 teams for each element, and light is... idk, fifth. means u have main fire/wind/etc eidos on prev teams, and mana on ur 5th
ppl will see ur mana when they switch to light supportUuuh this sounds confusing, so let me try to clarify that.

The first (first as in A first, B second, C third etc) MAIN Eidolon of any element is what your friends see. That means that if you have Diabolos in team C and a proper Dark Eidolon - let's say Anubis - in team F, then nobody can see Anubis. Because Diabolos already took the Dark part of your Eidolons.

So, make sure you have proper, usable Eidolons for all elements available for your Friends to use.

AutoCrimson
01-13-2019, 05:06 AM
i'll add on multielement eidos too then.
even if game do name them "multi", they have priority element. means, for example Fafnir has fire/water element attack up, BUT - her main is fire, and while u can put her on both fire/water team (on a side note, she has really nice attack while flb, but i doubt new player will flb her) - ppl will just see nothing on your water team - your eido just wont show up at all, since game thinks Fafnir is fire

Dais
01-13-2019, 05:52 AM
Makes sense, ty both.

Moroboshi
01-13-2019, 11:06 AM
I started playing with a Anubis account two months ago and I need some advice how to improve my team. At that time Apocalypse reprint was happening. I managed to get all of the SSR lances, one copy of the SSR sword and four copies of the eidolon. Because I lack good dark weapons, I chose to not fuse the lances. The disaster weapon's stats at mlb are not much higher so I don't really feel like replace them and I can always fuse the lances.
This is how my weapon grid looks like:
Of course only one of the lances are at a high skill level. I also got the SSR Bow from the Koihime event and one copy of the soul weapon for Hercules (and Mordred).

Because of the union event I've gotten new dark weapons and I've a few more mlb disaster weapons. My question is: should I fuse them now or replace the sr weapons with the new SSR weapons? Or maybe I shouldn't fuse all the new SSR weapons?

Another question is about my eidolon grid. This is how my eidolon grid looks like:
I've got more than 3000 eidolon orb. I was thinking of getting Jack O'Lantern from the eidolon store. But looks like it's better to get Tiamat because of her high stats. Should I go for her and should I bother putting the dark lilim in my eidolon grid or should just sell her?

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 11:20 AM
You're over reliant on stats and rarity. Don't get me wrong, the stats of the weapon are important, but mainly AFTER skill level. You desperately need higher skill level on your weapons if you want to hit harder. In your grid, I would mlb the lance and use 3 sr assaults (or better if you have them) and focus on their skill levels. Even basic sr assaults with lv10 skill is as good as your ssr assaults with lv4 skill (difference of the skill is 3% x2 per skill level). MLB what you can.

As for Eidolon, this is a bit more complicated. Depending on where you are (base atk wise), the 4% from an additional dark eidolon is worth differently. This also depends heavily on if you have a lot of anubis friends (because then it becomes 8% elemental atk increase). As a general rule though, it's best to try to fill your grid with dark eidolons unless there's a very good reason as typically the bonus is worth more than the 500-1k atk you'd lose (a good reason being: using a kaiser of an off element as a damage reduction mechanic, or a similarly vital skill for your team)

Moroboshi
01-13-2019, 04:47 PM
Thanks for your reply.
I'm somewhat reluctant to raise the skill level of the other lances as I want to eventually use them to mlb the lance with skill level 14. Of course, it's also possible raise the skill level of the other lances to higher than 10, which will make them better than the sr assaults at max skill level.

I do have a lot of Anubis friends. I did read someone mentioning if the difference is higher than 13% I should chose the off element eidolon.

Slashley
01-13-2019, 05:04 PM
Thanks for your reply.
I'm somewhat reluctant to raise the skill level of the other lances as I want to eventually use them to mlb the lance with skill level 14. Of course, it's also possible raise the skill level of the other lances to higher than 10, which will make them better than the sr assaults at max skill level.He meant that you should use those slvl1 Lances to Break Limit the slvl 14 one. And then get even more of those SR Assaults from Dark Disaster, the Guns.
I did read someone mentioning if the difference is higher than 13% I should chose the off element eidolon.For Anubis? It's a bit more complicated than that. I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

But you're so new that you probably won't have much of an option other than picking whatever is your highest base Atk Eidolon. I don't know if it's even worth for you to calc anything yet. I guess you can calc if Tiamat or Jack would be more damage output for you. Jack has such low stats that it'd probably be Tiamat, just as a guess.

Dais
01-13-2019, 07:26 PM
Edit: nvm I just sold them, yolo

Zev
01-13-2019, 07:49 PM
So, feelin pretty damn good rn. After deciding on a reroll with Accala and Svarog and Ouroboros, I bought the guaranteed SSR hime and got Beelzebub (Emp/Hell), Echidna, and Hades. Then I got the miracle to get Amat, and got Hastur and Neptune through it as well.
Oops, I forgot to ask tho. How many times are HSP's available? Cuz I want Shingen so bad.

Unregistered
01-13-2019, 08:25 PM
So, feelin pretty damn good rn. After deciding on a reroll with Accala and Svarog and Ouroboros, I bought the guaranteed SSR hime and got Beelzebub (Emp/Hell), Echidna, and Hades. Then I got the miracle to get Amat, and got Hastur and Neptune through it as well.
Oops, I forgot to ask tho. How many times are HSP's available? Cuz I want Shingen so bad.

Union event, 250 per event

Zev
01-13-2019, 08:40 PM
Thanks.
So... what, 4 more events? Holy hell, what a pain in the ass...

Slashley
01-14-2019, 03:14 AM
Union event, 250 per event200. For new players, you need six UEs to get Shingen.

It used to be 300 per event. No idea why they changed that. It's fucked up to need to wait six months to get Shingen.

Dais
01-14-2019, 03:53 AM
Could probably speed it up through tower events, but at least that 6 months will give players some time to get Shingen's soul weapon maxed. It's still a pretty long wait either way.

Ikasa
01-14-2019, 04:51 AM
Very lousy question.......
Can we change awakened hime chibi sprite back to normal form...

Kitty
01-14-2019, 05:02 AM
Very lousy question.......
Can we change awakened hime chibi sprite back to normal form...

ye, just go onto the kamis profile and change her appearance back to before awakened. she'll still keep all her awakened abilities and stuff.

Kitty
01-14-2019, 05:03 AM
Wind UE date confirmed bois

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/lzGpOC7aoUFltpRi182fSGyffD6UtuPgCW23qIHsZSM/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312439586339160064/533878308618895370/318b37bb989c1ea522d6d66bdfbf800ab869e68ffc7be2ad64 ebac1afb024ae1.png

Moroboshi
01-14-2019, 06:38 AM
He meant that you should use those slvl1 Lances to Break Limit the slvl 14 one. And then get even more of those SR Assaults from Dark Disaster, the Guns.
I know, but I was still hesitating to mlb the lance. Thanks for your damagecalculator, Slashley. According to your calculator, the lance at lb0 will need to be higher than slvl 17 to be better than the SR gun at max slvl. So I'm better off just mlb the lance and fill the grid with the guns.

For Anubis? It's a bit more complicated than that. I've made a damage calc for this. But you're so new that you probably won't have much of an option other than picking whatever is your highest base Atk Eidolon. I don't know if it's even worth for you to calc anything yet. I guess you can calc if Tiamat or Jack would be more damage output for you. Jack has such low stats that it'd probably be Tiamat, just as a guess.
I can also get Amphisbaena instead of Jack. She has slightly higher stats, but Jack's summon attack is better.
According to the calculator I'm better off with Amphisbaena or Jack and the dark lilim in my eidolon grid while keeping Apocalypse. The difference is very small though.
I compared Amphisbaena with Tiamat, but the results are the almost the same with Jack.

If I were to replace Yule Goat with Amphisbaena:
If I were to replace Yule Goat with Tiamat:
If I were to replace Yule Goat with Amphisbaena and Tartarus with dark lilim:
If I were to replace Yule Goat with Tiamat and Tartarus with dark lilim:

Ikasa
01-14-2019, 07:00 AM
ye, just go onto the kamis profile and change her appearance back to before awakened. she'll still keep all her awakened abilities and stuff.

Well what I really what to change is change my hime back to unawakened form forever, but It's not really working because it switch back to awakened form during combat.
Some unawakened hime burst animation is just much better (and faster) than awakened burst animation

Kitty
01-14-2019, 07:29 AM
Well what I really what to change is change my hime back to unawakened form forever, but It's not really working because it switch back to awakened form during combat.
Some unawakened hime burst animation is just much better (and faster) than awakened burst animation

if you're having problems with burst animations being too slow then just reload when you use full bursts.

Slashley
01-14-2019, 07:37 AM
--
I compared Amphisbaena with Tiamat, but the results are the almost the same with Jack.Yup, at the moment seems like very little differences. Keep in mind that Tiamat would be a bigger upgrade for your other teams since having her in your Eidolon Grid won't eat into your Elemental atk, and that Tiamat has a fairly amazing on-use.

So does Jack-o-Lantern though, to be honest. That little bit of Burst can be a true lifesaver.
--
Some unawakened hime burst animation is just much better (and faster) than awakened burst animationAs Kitty said, you don't need to watch those. As soon as the "Loading..." disappears from the bottomright, the server has already done the calculations and the turn is already over. You can skip animations with the "Reload" button on bottomleft.

This can be a huge time saver not only for your Full Burst, but some enemy Overdrives as well. Ye Olde Ixion Rage Overdrive for example would do a big animation on EACH of your fucking Hime, so that took forever. Just Reload that shit away. Of course, the problem with this method is that you don't get to see what the enemy does to you, should they live. Suddenly, you might find one Hime just gone. That usually means that an enemy or enemies triple punched that Hime to oblivion, you just didn't get to see it since you skipped it.

Dejnov
01-14-2019, 07:43 AM
He meant that you should use those slvl1 Lances to Break Limit the slvl 14 one. And then get even more of those SR Assaults from Dark Disaster, the Guns.For Anubis? It's a bit more complicated than that. I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

But you're so new that you probably won't have much of an option other than picking whatever is your highest base Atk Eidolon. I don't know if it's even worth for you to calc anything yet. I guess you can calc if Tiamat or Jack would be more damage output for you. Jack has such low stats that it'd probably be Tiamat, just as a guess.

Does youre damage calc spreadsheet take into account Elemental Assault from Soul Weapons?

Dejnov.

Slashley
01-14-2019, 07:45 AM
Does youre damage calc spreadsheet take into account Elemental Assault from Soul Weapons?If you have Base power of 10 as the first weapon, yes. It's poor presented because the damage calc was done before Relic weapons were a thing. It was added after as a rough job, but it works.

Kitty
01-14-2019, 08:22 AM
yeah, I only really let burst animations play out when it's just 1 or 2 himes doing burst.. that, or if i'm recording a video or actually trying to see if I can beat a burst damage record... otherwise it's a waste because it also makes debuffs run out faster. not by much, depending on your lag, but it still makes a difference.

speaking of... fuck life. I recorded a perfect run on AQ5 today with my OP ass wind team. perfect debuffs landed. perfect bursts. video decides to come out in like x9999 speed.
no way to slow it down since I don't want any fucking stupid watermark on my video *sobs*

Kitty
01-14-2019, 09:05 AM
my trash AQ5 dmg plz watch at 0.5 speed if ur gonna watch idk how to speed it down im gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1syZzQkK_4&feature=youtu.be

Slashley
01-14-2019, 09:44 AM
With no PF, you're roughly doing the same amount as I am without Aether. Why not Shingen with Sniper Shot so that you could have both PF and Sniper?

Kitty
01-14-2019, 09:57 AM
bc herc waifu 1M+ dmg on nukes

Gludateton
01-14-2019, 10:13 AM
Which - if I counted right - was used exactly 0 times during this fight :rofl:

Kitty
01-14-2019, 10:22 AM
yee i forgot to use it cuz im a dumbass

Gludateton
01-14-2019, 10:23 AM
Damn, I am good at math.

Kitty
01-14-2019, 11:06 AM
i'm good at pretending to be a girl

toastedsnow
01-14-2019, 11:09 AM
New player here, went with a lightning (sort of) team. I finally have enough of the regalia thingies to buy a soul weapon, which I assume are good - any recommendations?
Filthy casual player btw, I've been mostly running whatever soul I unlocked last so it changes around a fair bit

Kitty
01-14-2019, 11:12 AM
New player here, went with a lightning (sort of) team. I finally have enough of the regalia thingies to buy a soul weapon, which I assume are good - any recommendations?
Filthy casual player btw, I've been mostly running whatever soul I unlocked last so it changes around a fair bit

D'artagnan's gun "Charles Blaster"

Applies ATK↓ and DEF↓ (B Frame -20%) to all enemies
★ (Charles' Blaster) Adds ATK↓ and DEF↓ (D Frame -10%)

meaning: -30% ATK/DEF debuff to ALL enemies. great for beginners on thunder.

Slashley
01-14-2019, 11:22 AM
D'artagnan's gun "Charles Blaster"

Applies ATK↓ and DEF↓ (B Frame -20%) to all enemies
★ (Charles' Blaster) Adds ATK↓ and DEF↓ (D Frame -10%)

meaning: -30% ATK/DEF debuff to ALL enemies. great for beginners on thunder.Yup. Thunder is so low on debuffs that this is almost your only source of them. Add in Ambush as EX skill for Dartagnan and enjoy the -50% Def.

Note that for all other elements, you shouldn't even consider the defensive (HP) weapons. They're really, REALLY bad when compared to the offensive (Elemental Atk) weapons.

Gludateton
01-14-2019, 11:25 AM
And I'll be the weird one here and say: it depends on what Kamihime you have.
Hercules' Axe, Shingen's Spear or D'art HP gun are the ones used the most, depending on what one has.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 11:31 AM
Joan's HP weapon is justifiable if you got a specific plan in mind (either you need that extra 20% damage to survive something specific, or you're one of the tanks in a lv 90/100 raid I guess). But don't bother with it if you don't know what you're trying to do with it.

toastedsnow
01-14-2019, 11:31 AM
And I'll be the weird one here and say: it depends on what Kamihime you have.
Hercules' Axe, Shingen's Spear or D'art HP gun are the ones used the most, depending on what one has.

Guess I should have included that information, sorry. Here it is, hope it helps:

Raiko (3/4 stars)
Mammon (3/4 stars)
Gryla (2/4 stars)
Baal (2/4 stars)
Off team is Pluto (0/4 stars) and Meretseger (0/4 stars)

Incidentally, I also have an Azrael (0/4 stars). I was wondering, is it worth swapping out somebody in my main four? I could raise the level, just haven't because I've already raised both Gryla and Baal up to 2/4 stars. And since I'm strictly casual, I'm not exactly rolling around in spare parts

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 11:34 AM
Joan's HP weapon is justifiable if you got a specific plan in mind (either you need that extra 20% damage cut to survive something specific, or you're one of the tanks in a lv 90/100 raid I guess). But don't bother with it if you don't know what you're trying to do with it.
Left out a word

---

With Mammon, the HP gun for D'art is a popular suggestion; gets you to -50% def debuff between the two.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 11:45 AM
With both mammon and baal, d'art is a bad choice, imo. I'd go shingen and her spear. You're pretty close to a good speed bursting team with raiko and baal.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 11:49 AM
That's if the Baal is SSR Baal.
D'art's back on the menu if that Baal is normal SR Baal! (psst, this means that which Baal it is should be specified xP)

toastedsnow
01-14-2019, 11:52 AM
That's if the Baal is SSR Baal.
D'art's back on the menu if that Baal is normal SR Baal! (psst, this means that which Baal it is should be specified xP)

Didn't even know there were two kinds. I said from the start that I'm a completely new player. I've only just realized that the little numbers next to the stam/BP gauges on the top are actually timers.
It's the one I've gotten from the story quest. So I assume it's the lesser of the two

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 11:52 AM
Wait, table, not menu. D'art's back on the table if that Baal is normal SR Baal.

Unregistered
01-14-2019, 12:01 PM
Oh... that Baal /facepalm (almost completely forgot about her since her unleashed form is usually what people talk about). Yeah, if all you have is mammon/raiko, then go with d'art.

Gludateton
01-14-2019, 12:03 PM
Guess I should have included that information, sorry. Here it is, hope it helps:

Raiko (3/4 stars)
Mammon (3/4 stars)
Gryla (2/4 stars)
Baal (2/4 stars)
Off team is Pluto (0/4 stars) and Meretseger (0/4 stars)

Incidentally, I also have an Azrael (0/4 stars). I was wondering, is it worth swapping out somebody in my main four? I could raise the level, just haven't because I've already raised both Gryla and Baal up to 2/4 stars. And since I'm strictly casual, I'm not exactly rolling around in spare parts
With that team I'd go with most recommended option of D'art HP gun. Buy one copy of it and wait for how situation will change with next weapon.

AutoCrimson
01-14-2019, 01:14 PM
dafaq with this quality of vid, Kitty, it shows only 480p for me

anyways, with this kind of team u suppose to start, press full auto and alt-tab

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 12:23 AM
I got bricks from the New Year whale, and after the next Tower Raid,I'll be able to FLB an eye weapon. I'm wondering if I should use it as a soul weapon or in my grid. I am thinking grid because the soul weapons from regalia are pretty ggod already, and in the grid it will benefit the whole team anot just the soul. Does that make sense, or should I make a soul weapon?

Cobblemaniac
01-15-2019, 02:08 AM
I got bricks from the New Year whale, and after the next Tower Raid,I'll be able to FLB an eye weapon. I'm wondering if I should use it as a soul weapon or in my grid. I am thinking grid because the soul weapons from regalia are pretty ggod already, and in the grid it will benefit the whole team anot just the soul. Does that make sense, or should I make a soul weapon?

Dragon eye wep in grid.

Always soul weapon as main wep.

Slashley
01-15-2019, 04:09 AM
I got bricks from the New Year whale, and after the next Tower Raid,I'll be able to FLB an eye weapon. I'm wondering if I should use it as a soul weapon or in my grid. I am thinking grid because the soul weapons from regalia are pretty ggod already, and in the grid it will benefit the whole team anot just the soul. Does that make sense, or should I make a soul weapon?I... am not sure I understand what you're saying. But now that Relic weapons are a thing, you'll pretty much always ONLY be using those as your main weapon.

On a side note, I don't think that just FLBing a Dragon Eye weapon is all that smart. That's the whale way to go, sure, but outside of Ascalon they're... not that good...
Instead, I'd look for good Hime weapons to FLB. What you're looking for is either a double Assault weapon (like Ascalon) or a triple-skill weapon (like a few, select SSR Hime weapons).

Posted by somebody else (I forget who, sorry, thanks for the list!):
Fire: Da Ji's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Rush (S); Strength is Assault/Defender
Mars' weapon becomes Assault (L)/Rampart (S); Rampart is Defender/Vigorous
Fire Beelzebub's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Twin Edge (S); Twin Edge is Assault/Rush
Ra's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)

Water: Sarasvati's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)
Neptune's weapon becomes Twin Guard (M)/Assault (S); Twin Guard is Defender/Rush

Wind: Seth's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Avalance (S); Avalance is Rush/Barrage
SSR Cybele's weapon becomes Assault (L)/Tri-Guard (S); Tri-Guard is Defender/Barrage

Thunder: Marduk's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Exceed (S)
Athena's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Strength (S) (...yes, that's Defender (L) and Defender (S) in the same weapon)
Mammon's weapon becomes Assault (L)/Rampart (S)

Light: Eros' weapon becomes Strength (M)/Elaborate (S)
Shamash's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Pride (S)
Aten's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Resilience (S); Resilience is Assault/Ascension

Dark: Nephthys' weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)
Pluto's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Avalance (S)

... there's a couple of weapons in there that don't get Assault, so I would cross those of the list personally. It also doesn't list Raiko or Odin who get double Assault.

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 04:51 AM
I... am not sure I understand what you're saying. But now that Relic weapons are a thing, you'll pretty much always ONLY be using those as your main weapon.

On a side note, I don't think that just FLBing a Dragon Eye weapon is all that smart. That's the whale way to go, sure, but outside of Ascalon they're... not that good...
Instead, I'd look for good Hime weapons to FLB. What you're looking for is either a double Assault weapon (like Ascalon) or a triple-skill weapon (like a few, select SSR Hime weapons).

Posted by somebody else (I forget who, sorry, thanks for the list!):
Fire: Da Ji's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Rush (S); Strength is Assault/Defender
Mars' weapon becomes Assault (L)/Rampart (S); Rampart is Defender/Vigorous
Fire Beelzebub's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Twin Edge (S); Twin Edge is Assault/Rush
Ra's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)

Water: Sarasvati's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)
Neptune's weapon becomes Twin Guard (M)/Assault (S); Twin Guard is Defender/Rush

Wind: Seth's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Avalance (S); Avalance is Rush/Barrage
SSR Cybele's weapon becomes Assault (L)/Tri-Guard (S); Tri-Guard is Defender/Barrage

Thunder: Marduk's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Exceed (S)
Athena's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Strength (S) (...yes, that's Defender (L) and Defender (S) in the same weapon)
Mammon's weapon becomes Assault (L)/Rampart (S)

Light: Eros' weapon becomes Strength (M)/Elaborate (S)
Shamash's weapon becomes Strength (M)/Pride (S)
Aten's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Resilience (S); Resilience is Assault/Ascension

Dark: Nephthys' weapon becomes Strength (M)/Stinger (S)
Pluto's weapon becomes Defender (L)/Avalance (S)

... there's a couple of weapons in there that don't get Assault, so I would cross those of the list personally. It also doesn't list Raiko or Odin who get double Assault.

That's not completly correct.
Even the Thunder and Water Axe Eye weapon are also wroth, but mostly for whales.
Though the Axe grid for water is mostly for Big Whales because you need Water Axe Eye and Asherahs Axe Weapons.

And there are some weapons missing in that list:

Thunder:
Raiko Hammer: Assault L becomes Assault L and Pride S!!! = (Almost Ascalon level)

Light:
Vinshu Weapon: Assault and Defender becomes Assault (L)/Rampart (S)

Wind:
Odin Weapon: Assault L becomes Assault L and Pride S!!! = (Almost Ascalon level)

Fire:
Uriel Weapon: Pride L becomes Pride L and Exceed S

Water:
Asherah Axe: Assault L becomes Assault L and Pride S!!! = (Almost Ascalon level)

Dark:
Cherno Spear: Assault M and Defender M becomes Assault L and Defender M
Berith Gun: Assault M and Exceed S becomes Strength M and Exceed S

And to be honest Seths weapon isnt worth to brick imo.
Wind is already fast enough, and with Tiara-sets in the near future. I see no reasons to use a weapon w/o Assault just for a little bit DATA.
Eros and Plutos weapons aren't worth to brick too. They are garbage in comparison to:
- Ascalon
- Mars, Vinshu and Mammon Weapons
- Asherah, Raiko and Odin Weapons etc...

LeCrestfallen
01-15-2019, 04:58 AM
No love for cute little Nemea hammer ~~

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 05:01 AM
And you guys shouldn't forget about one thing.
0 Weapons will arrive soon too.

Water:
Bow or Glaive grid is possible 4 everybody. Axe grid mostly for whales.

Fire:
Spear grid is possible 4 everybody. However whales will make their Spear Grid OP with Mars FLBs.
Ascalon = Sword grid

Thunder:
If you didn't miss any UE Weapons = Gun Grid. Otherwise you have to wait until thunder Guardian comes out.
Her Gun has the same skill like Mammon FLB.
Ofc Whales will use Mammon weapons in their grid.
Spear grid only for whales or people who brick Baal U and Jupiter Spear. Otherwise you have to wait till the thunder Guardian comes out. She has a good Spear too.

Dark:
Hammer Grid. 3 UE Hammer, 1 from a Raid Event and one KH weapon.
Otherwise Axe Grid.

Light:
Only for dolphins and whales.
Otherwise Axe grid if you have one copy of Autum weapon or run a SR Axe.

Wind:
Only for whales tbh.
Glaive grid possible only after the wind Guardian arrives.
Otherwise a shit Sword Grid with Mii Sword, UE Swords and Arthur Relic.

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 05:03 AM
No love for cute little Nemea hammer ~~

Well, Nemea Hammer is good.
However that's mostly for very big Whales.
You need 3 Ascalon, 2 UE Sword, 0 Sword, 1 Relic weapon, 2 Nemea Hammer and one more Exceed weapon.
5 eye weapons to get and to FLB them all = mostly for spacewhales imo.

Dais
01-15-2019, 05:39 AM
Noob question, but where do you get relic weapons from (These are different than soul weapons?) I can't find any information about it.

Slashley
01-15-2019, 05:50 AM
Noob question, but where do you get relic weapons from (These are different than soul weapons?) I can't find any information about it.Relic weapons are the weapon you buy with Regalia. That you can farm from Ultimate Disasters (currently called Ragnarok).

... wait, why do I call them Relic weapons again...?

Dais
01-15-2019, 06:02 AM
Relic weapons are the weapon you buy with Regalia. That you can farm from Ultimate Disasters (currently called Ragnarok).

... wait, why do I call them Relic weapons again...?

Is this a relic weapon? Was getting confused seeing "relic weapon" getting tossed around instead of just soul weapon.

Slashley
01-15-2019, 06:18 AM
Yes.

I should change my terminology of Relic weapon which is probably from DMM machine translation terminology, before they were added to Nutaku side.

Gacha
01-15-2019, 07:32 AM

So here is my grid so far and could use some help moving forward. Currently the SSR Cybele weapon sitting at SLvl 14, bows ranging from SLvl 15 - 20.
I'm looking to replace the bottom row with the 2 SSR weapons from upcoming Wind UE and the orichalcum weapon with the first orichalcum I expect to get next week.
I know I wasted some resources pulling Mordred's soul weapon but as I just got my first 200 HSP Shingen is still far far away so hopefully I can save enough Regs by the time I pull Shingen.
After that common census says I should work on water but since I have Fire Beelzebub and Svarog already and that SSR Fire weapon from New Year's Advent, I'm thinking of going Fire to make it easier to farm Wind Rag.
Please let me know if I'm missing something here or change anything. Also keep in mind I'm barely entering my 3rd week into this game, started on New Year's Eve.

Slashley
01-15-2019, 08:05 AM
--
Please let me know if I'm missing something here or change anything. Also keep in mind I'm barely entering my 3rd week into this game, started on New Year's Eve.Good progress so far. Good job.

I don't think that Mordred's Soul weapon was a bad idea for you. Maybe Herc would've been better since he is faster (and fastness tends to be a thing for Wind), but the most important thing is that you get more Elemental modifier for Wind. Even at slvl1 the offensive Soul weapons are 11% after all, and you have a ton of time to farm more Regalias before you reach Shingen.

I don't know what your Water team is like, but if it has no hard-carries like Svarog (who is quite okay even non-Awakened, though not broken), then getting your Fire team up to speed is a fine idea too. It should be able to handle Fire content and farming Wind content, after all.

I'm not entirely sure if it's worth it for you to use Ori on the Wind Arcane SSR, but... ... looking at the upcoming Wind FLBs, holy shit. Maybe it is worth it, since Garuda isn't until JULY?! Oh god your HP is going to be utter suffering.
Since you're running Hraes, a HP Soul weapon isn't out of the question. The problem is, all the Souls considered good for Wind (Herc, Morgan, Shingen, of whom you only have access to one) have freaking terrible HP weapons. Errrm, until you reach Shingen, maybe Dartagnan's HP weapon... ...? Dartagnan with BP should work for you until Shingen. But SSR Cybele already takes care of Sniper Shot... shit. Well, having two B debuffs isn't bad, but I don't know if that's still the best idea. It would let you reach Def down cap with a Friend Hraes though.

The only real nitpick I have is that you're using +1s on SRs. And they're going here and there, instead of on one singular SR. Eventually you will replace all of those SR Bows, but having a single +99 would make it easy to decide which one leaves last, you know? Ultimately, it's not a big thing. However, please put all your +1s into Cybele's scissors from now on - yes, even the ones that you can use for skill level ups.

I hope you're enjoying Kamihime~

Gacha
01-15-2019, 08:38 AM
I don't know what your Water team is like

Thank you for your input I greatly appreciate it. As you can see my Water himes are seriously lacking. As for Souls go I'm still long ways from both Herc and Dart as I've wasted some SP on Cassiopeia and Roland before I knew better... so I'm aiming for Herc next.

Also if you need another friend with Hraes or Belial let me know as I've pulled accounts with Hraes + Gaia and Belial + Uriel so I've been raising them on the side.

And one more thing. So I feel a lot better about pulling Mordred's Soul weapon now but I shouldn't pull any more copies right? Try to save enough for MLB Shingen Soul weapon instead by the time I pull Shingen?

Slashley
01-15-2019, 08:58 AM
For SR Queens, you have Heph for Fire and Triton for Water. Konohana might belong in that list too. Your Water isn't that bad since you have Asherah too (Asherah+Triton+Nike), but it can't match your Fire team (Svarog+SSR Beelz+Heph+SR Konohana). Yeah, I'd say go Fire first at the very least.
Also if you need another friend with Hraes or Belial let me know as I've pulled accounts with Hraes + Gaia and Belial + Uriel so I've been raising them on the side.Playing with multiple accounts sounds like you're heading towards burn-out my friend. As a wise man once said, Kamihime is a long marathon, not a short sprint.
Hi Voodoo!

But yes, I have plenty of space. You can see my Friend ID from your main account and send a friend request from your alts. The only problem I can run into with accounts like these is that there's no Vlad... ... and why on EARTH can players not buy Vlad from the Eidolon Orb store?!?

Gacha
01-15-2019, 09:03 AM
Yeah but I'm mainly using them to auto battle on a separate tab and create raid battles for my main. Also saving jewels until I get a matching element boosted jewel gacha.

primo22
01-15-2019, 05:35 PM
US Justice Dept. Declares All Online Gambling Illegal. The end of Kamihime Project in the U.S.?

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 05:45 PM
US Justice Dept. Declares All Online Gambling Illegal. The end of Kamihime Project in the U.S.?

RIP all Gacha game ?

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 05:55 PM
Yes.

I should change my terminology of Relic weapon which is probably from DMM machine translation terminology, before they were added to Nutaku side.

'Relic weapon' was sanahtlig's creation. Machine translating the wiki doesn't even assign a name, per se. They're just 'weapons exclusively for the souls'.
I was never sure where he got 'relic' from; probably just applying his own flair to it. But whatever, it wasn't an important topic so we just rolled with it.

Pigeon
01-15-2019, 05:56 PM
Not necessarily. You could stretch "online gambling" to mean anything in which probability is remotely involved including the use of RNG to determine damage in pretty much every online game ever, but generally gambling especially from a legal perspective refers more to sports betting and casino-style games where money is at stake as opposed to virtual items.

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 05:57 PM
Mobile game devs have forseen those attempts and are literally years ahead of the curve. You know why you have to buy starcoins with nutaku gold in order to roll gatcha? That's why. It's so that they can say you bought something in game and not gambling.

Unregistered
01-15-2019, 06:20 PM
Mobile game devs have forseen those attempts and are literally years ahead of the curve. You know why you have to buy starcoins with nutaku gold in order to roll gatcha? That's why. It's so that they can say you bought something in game and not gambling.

In my opinion gambling is gaining something irl through gamble, I don’t think you gain anything through gacha game, selling account is different tho

Torkov
01-16-2019, 01:49 AM
Plus, if they enforce gambling to this level, you can also say goodbye to trading card games like magic the gathering or pokemon, even the collectible panini card would be at risk, but they exist since so long I'm sure they have all the Legal umbrella to protect themselves for, and gacha games will simply use the same. With gambling law enforcing in the gaming industry, we will maybe see the exact odds to get a specific item before rolling the dice, but I don't expect much more.

Gludateton
01-16-2019, 02:30 AM
For SR Queens, you have Heph for Fire and Triton for Water. Konohana might belong in that list too.
Not "might", she is. 15% ATK/DEF down, 1200 heal/6T, 30% wind cut/5T. She perfectly usable at both debuffable and high debuff resistant content. Hard to get something better than that (she's actually much better than Heph IMO).

and why on EARTH can players not buy Vlad from the Eidolon Orb store?!?
There's one pretty simple reason: there's no Vlad in Eidolon Orb store. Aquirable eidolons end at Adramelech (eido store came before Ori shop). To make it worse, Vlad will probably never be added there.

Cobblemaniac
01-16-2019, 05:03 AM
Not "might", she is. 15% ATK/DEF down, 1200 heal/6T, 30% wind cut/5T. She perfectly usable at both debuffable and high debuff resistant content. Hard to get something better than that (she's actually much better than Heph IMO).

There's one pretty simple reason: there's no Vlad in Eidolon Orb store. Aquirable eidolons end at Adramelech (eido store came before Ori shop). To make it worse, Vlad will probably never be added there.

Add: any raid eido Vlad and beyond.

Cause fucking lazy devs.

Gludateton
01-16-2019, 05:28 AM
It is there: "Aquirable eidolons end at Adramelech", which means no Amaltheia and beyond (Amaltheia, Trivia and Yam before Vlad). I don't really understand what was the point of adding raid eidos there, if they never wanted to refresh shop for new eidos (unless they have spaghetti code which don't allow them to refresh shop without refreshing Kaisers bought count).

Slashley
01-16-2019, 07:42 AM
It is there: "Aquirable eidolons end at Adramelech", which means no Amaltheia and beyond (Amaltheia, Trivia and Yam before Vlad). I don't really understand what was the point of adding raid eidos there, if they never wanted to refresh shop for new eidos --Exactly. The goddamn Eidolon Orb store is a fucking amazing thing for newer players.

Rant:Before the Eidolon Orb store, anyone joining the game after... humm, let's say Amalthea, simply wouldn't have access to an elemental Wind Eidolon. At all. Not until Garuda reprint anyway, which is almost a full year after Amalthea. That's a huge loss, and would certainly be a massive detriment towards new player picking the game up. Okay fine, there's Pazuzu, but Pazuzu for a new player is... not... quite... uh. Yeah.

Anyway. Enter the Eidolon Orb Store. It gives newer players an inconvenient - but yet possible - method of obtaining powerful main SSR Eidolons. Like +elemental and +char/HP Eidolons. At the same time, it was great for veterans since it gives access to all Kaisers, with their great on-uses. And even whales should be thankful for those Kaisers.

But what's the goddamn point if they don't update the Shop to have all the +Char/HP and +Elem/stuff Eidolons? Like Yule Goat, or freaking Vlad, the single most important universal farming Eidolon in the game? Well, I guess Vlad is debatable since the effect hasn't been proven.

tl;dr; version: Goddamn retarded fucking piece of shit idiots goddamn it.

Unregistered
01-16-2019, 08:08 AM
They stopped adding it because they were planning to have those be done through epic quests instead. But those are coming really slowly, they have priorities elsewhere atm if I understand it (another game).

VeryVoodoo
01-16-2019, 10:48 AM
With gambling law enforcing in the gaming industry, we will maybe see the exact odds to get a specific item before rolling the dice, but I don't expect much more.

I'm pretty sure Japan already has laws that require fully disclosing the probabilities of obtaining items through gacha mechanisms. Which is probably why they're careful to always mention those odds in the DMM version. Lately, they've started mentioning the rate up odds here as well for their money gachas, probably for the same reasons. They don't always mention it for jewel gacha rate ups though (likely since it doesn't involve real money). >_>

Unregistered
01-16-2019, 02:15 PM
Hi guys, so I was wondering that since we got some dedicated DMM players here on the forum, maybe it would be a really good idea if one of them can create a thread with all the (major) changes that had occurred for DMM in 2018, so we can take into account this change for our 2019. It could like "2018 DMM recap" or sthm along those lines. I think that It would be really helpful to many of us that are not really familiar or up to date with all that had happened to DMM, like major changes, new meta and such. We will greatly appreciate (or at least I know some of us will be) if someone can take the time to make this post so we can be informed on the future an make better decisions about it and maybe other DMM players also contribute to it so we can get a really useful thing going.
For me, I would be interested in some meta stuff and maybe also some weapons that are worth waiting to make final upgrades. I know that you can always ask those questions in this thread, but have it all consolidated in one post could be much better.

Well, I hope someone in here takes the time to make it, if not well yikes.

Ps. If you do not have the time, or you do not find this idea useful or you just do not want to do it, it's not necessary that you try smash or diminish this post/suggestion/requestforhelp or whatever, you can simply ignore it and move on with your life, thanks :)

miguelsalvador81
01-16-2019, 03:17 PM
New casual player here.

I need help in this matter.

I want to equipe primary weapons and secondary weapons, eidolons too.

What should I prioritize on them? Attack? Total Power? Primary Bonus Effects? Seconday Bonus Effects Skills level? +xx enchantment?

There are many things I don't get and most talks about this looks like info for hardcore people, really hard to understand for a new player.

Slashley
01-16-2019, 03:58 PM
-- It could like "2018 DMM recap" or sthm along those lines. --While this isn't a proper answer, there are tidbits of information in the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479).
--
What should I prioritize on them? Attack? Total Power? Primary Bonus Effects? Seconday Bonus Effects Skills level? +xx enchantment?--In order, for weapon it is
Same element Assault with a second skill > Same element Assault > off-element weapons
Of course, higher Atk is better, but that order should still hold. Your Assault skill levels are the biggest thing that contributes to your damage output.

For Eidolons, it's usually just whatever has the highest % in Main slot (though once you get more powerful you might want to avoid Character Atk Eidolons), and in the sub-slots just whatever has the highest Atk.

miguelsalvador81
01-16-2019, 04:20 PM
Ty.

Then for secondary weapons in doesnt matter the element but the attack value? Skill level is not a factor on secondary weapons?

Slashley
01-16-2019, 04:33 PM
Then for secondary weapons in doesnt matter the element but the attack value? Skill level is not a factor on secondary weapons?For Eidolons, only the main slot gets the passive activated.

For weapons, only Soul weapons matter in the main slot. Everything - main weapon and not - should be the same element. That's not possible for a new player, but that's what you should be aiming for. Since off-element weapon skills don't apply to the team at all, only their base stats.

miguelsalvador81
01-16-2019, 04:55 PM
But if I have a weapon from another Element that has double the attack value, Even with that is better a same element weapon for a secondary slot?

Slashley
01-16-2019, 05:14 PM
But if I have a weapon from another Element that has double the attack value, Even with that is better a same element weapon for a secondary slot?That depends on the skill levels, and your overall power. If the on-element weapon with less Atk has been skill leveled up, then yes, it'll be much better.

For the record, I've made a damage calc for this, (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) but it's probably a bit too much for a new player.

miguelsalvador81
01-16-2019, 05:28 PM
ty.

Damn, then that means I have wasted a lot of resources leveling weapons I shouldnt u_u

Slashley
01-16-2019, 05:43 PM
ty.

Damn, then that means I have wasted a lot of resources leveling weapons I shouldnt u_uDon't worry. I've been saying this a lot lately, but Kamihime is a marathon. Whatever mistakes you make in the first few weeks - or even months - won't matter much in the long run.

The most important thing for becoming more powerful is doing the 30-minute Gem Quest dailies as much as possible so that you can spend 100k on the Gem Gacha every day. That will get changed to just 15k in one or three months, so things will get far easier. So even if you've wasted resources on pure Defender weapons, no worries. It won't hurt you all that much in the long run.

tidalwake
01-16-2019, 06:05 PM
Would someone mind explaining phantom weapon grids? I looked on the jp wiki but it doesn't have much description that I could understand on the first skill which I assume makes all weapons of that type in the grid stronger...?

Is this bonus enough to make up for potentially worse stats to meet the criteria for the weapon? Do these phantom weapons have limit breaks like standard ones?

Just trying to prepare for what's coming instead of trying to catch up afterwards.

Slashley
01-16-2019, 06:24 PM
Would someone mind explaining phantom weapon grids? I looked on the jp wiki but it doesn't have much description that I could understand on the first skill which I assume makes all weapons of that type in the grid stronger...?Yup. If you have 5 (or more) weapons of the same type as the Phantom weapon, then they all gain a big bunch of base stats. Plus, you activate the skill of the weapon, which is pretty strong. Except for Guns, which is like, 45% HP. Because fuck Thunder.
Is this bonus enough to make up for potentially worse stats to meet the criteria for the weapon? Do these phantom weapons have limit breaks like standard ones?That's a good question. Since the Phantom weapons generally don't have Assault in them, you trade Assault for a big bunch of base stats. Secondly, those who aren't megawhales don't exactly get to choose what is in their Grids, so it doesn't seem all that impressive for most. Yet, people keep talking as if the Phantom Grids will be the second coming of God.

Meh, I guess I'll find out when I finally get my more advanced damage calc done which can calculate Phantom weapons as well.

Dejnov
01-16-2019, 06:50 PM
Don't worry. I've been saying this a lot lately, but Kamihime is a marathon. Whatever mistakes you make in the first few weeks - or even months - won't matter much in the long run.

The most important thing for becoming more powerful is doing the 30-minute Gem Quest dailies as much as possible so that you can spend 100k on the Gem Gacha every day. That will get changed to just 15k in one or three months, so things will get far easier. So even if you've wasted resources on pure Defender weapons, no worries. It won't hurt you all that much in the long run.

Wait what? They're reducing the amount you can spend on Gem Gacha to only 15k a day? That will really slow down the ability to build weapon grids.

Better work on that while I still can...

Dejnov.

Slashley
01-16-2019, 06:57 PM
Wait what? They're reducing the amount you can spend on Gem Gacha to only 15k a day? That will really slow down the ability to build weapon grids.

Better work on that while I still can...You misunderstand. Second Anniversary update - which we'll either get mid-Feb (Nutaku second anniversary date) or in April (DMM second anniversary date) - will bring a huge amount of changes to us.

The most important one are the Gem gacha changes: Two more R Hime added to Gem Gacha pool per element. Single-pull Gem gacha is removed. Your daily free pull is a 10 pull. You're only allowed 15 pulls with Gems. And they removed N grade items from Gem Gacha, so your 16 pulls will get you as much stuff as your 100 pulls do today.

It's a HUGE quality of life increase, as the amount of time you need to spend on that shit every single goddamn day is reduced by a lot.

tidalwake
01-16-2019, 07:42 PM
So can you have multiple phantom weapons and get the benefit? Say i had a grid with 6 swords and 2 phantoms? Would they both be "activated"? Or is the rarity of them such that it's unlikely?

Cobblemaniac
01-16-2019, 07:55 PM
So can you have multiple phantom weapons and get the benefit? Say i had a grid with 6 swords and 2 phantoms? Would they both be "activated"? Or is the rarity of them such that it's unlikely?

Null weapons don't stack in their effects iirc, so it's only practical to run 1.

On another note, you only need 5 of the same weapon type to run a null grid, the null weapon considers itself as fulfilling the 6 same weapon type criteria.

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 12:39 AM
Null weapons have 2 effects:

The first improves all weapons of their type by 1.3x atk and 1.45x HP
The second act like skills from normal weapons, but requires 6 weapons of that type in the grid (including themselves) to activate. The actual skill depends on the type of the weapon in question. The best ones are glaives (Assault++/Barrage++) typically used in water grids, spears (Assault++/Defender++) typically used in fire grids, and hammers (Assault++++). Bows are also decent (Assault++/Stinger++).

For the main three in particular, it's basically a no brainer if you can meet the requirements since they have good skills and will give you a ton more stats. The other weapons are more situational and depends on your grid/stats and what you want/need.

KTA
01-17-2019, 01:11 AM
Yup. If you have 5 (or more) weapons of the same type as the Phantom weapon, then they all gain a big bunch of base stats. Plus, you activate the skill of the weapon, which is pretty strong. Except for Guns, which is like, 45% HP. Because fuck Thunder.That's a good question. Since the Phantom weapons generally don't have Assault in them, you trade Assault for a big bunch of base stats. Secondly, those who aren't megawhales don't exactly get to choose what is in their Grids, so it doesn't seem all that impressive for most. Yet, people keep talking as if the Phantom Grids will be the second coming of God.

Meh, I guess I'll find out when I finally get my more advanced damage calc done which can calculate Phantom weapons as well.

From what I've heard, the stat increase is 30% (EDIT: to attack, to be more specific) including to the effects of +99, so having 4 additional weapons of the same type should already roughly make up for the base stats missing from a null weapon, even if we went out of our way to assume that null weapon's contributing 0 (which it obviously isn't). The question then is the to the bonus effect, which varies by null weapon. Most notable is the bonus effect of the Catastrophe Spear, which grants Strength (L) = 16% char. atk / 16% char. HP, which makes the spear an easy choice since even something small from 6 weapons getting bonuses like an additional 3000 attack (which is possible with 4 weapons of 2500 attack) is an overall improvement of 4.29% of something ridiculously high prior like 70,000 attack, whereas 5% assault contributes less than 2.5% after hitting an easy 100% character attack.

Harder to gauge are the weapons which do not come with assault. Assuming the opportunity cost is an FLB Assault (L) (which I feel like it probably won't, but let's just go ahead and assume so), this would correspond to 21% char. atk. If we assume a baseline of 160% char. atk without it (which may be unrealistic, but bare with me here), then this corresponds to an 8.08% increase in damage. If we assume 70,000 attack as a baseline with 6 weapons of the same type, then these six weapons would need 3141 ATK on average to match that increase.

The next question is if 70,000 ATK is a bullshit number. The answer is... kind of (?); it's pretty hard to hit for sure, but one video we found of a fire megawhale who runs 3 Ascalons (2 FLB, all with +99, total 7 +99's in the entire grid) and a null sword (which gives Avalanche (L), thus no assault) barely hits 70,000 ATK on Uriel AW and Acala AW (as of Oct 27, 2018). Okay, so this should tell us that 70,000 as a baseline is definitely too high, but that 65,000 ATK is still plausible, but that it's really, really hard. At the same time, he is running 158% character attack, which is matching our model. Therefore, if we do the calculation with 65,000 attack, the average needed goes down to 2917 ATK, which is a bit high (but possible for Ascalons of all things). Lowering the baseline further to 60,000 attack yields an average of 2692 ATK, which is finally reasonable since the null weapon itself will have something around this after +99.

In conclusion, it's clear that the null weapons which possess a dual skill containing assault are almost certainly going to be good if they can be properly utilized while it's a lot harder to gauge how much a dual skill without assault is going to fare, making it seem like a specific set up needs to be assumed to tell for sure.

Null weapons don't stack in their effects iirc, so it's only practical to run 1.

On another note, you only need 5 of the same weapon type to run a null grid, the null weapon considers itself as fulfilling the 6 same weapon type criteria.

From what I've heard, only the null weapon's stat bonus don't stack while the extra skills stack, but in any case, their drop rate is low enough that getting 4 copies of the same weapon you actually want already takes an asinine amount of time.

But just for fun, assuming the stacking of the second effect is true, we can talk about the meme 9 null spear grid which allegedly grants 144% Character Attack / 144% Character HP to all characters. Then we can run SSR Diabolos as the main and side Eidolon, who grants 20% Character HP natively and then 100-120% special attack when the Lilim condition is satisfied. Pairing this with SSR Fire Amon and only Kamihime that are either Fire/Water/Wind/Thunder, you can run a hilarious rainbow team which exploits the fact that SSR Fire Amon grants 50% Fire/Water/Wind/Thunder ATK to all allies and the fact that Diabolos Unleashed grants special attack to gain a literal 50% damage increase from elemental buffs. You can make this even funnier by running Azazel AW and Marduk AW to make everyone Hercules and gain powerful barriers/regen/pursuit buffs, which is just a hilarious idea. Or you can just do it for the memes and run Amon/Nike/Cybele/Baal in one team.

Of course, good luck collecting 9 * 4 = 36 null spears and SSR Diabolos. That's pretty much not going to happen in any realistic time-span, but it's a fun thought to consider.

VeryVoodoo
01-17-2019, 01:28 AM
Null weapons have 2 effects:

The first improves all weapons of their type by 1.3x atk and 1.45x HP
The second act like skills from normal weapons, but requires 6 weapons of that type in the grid (including themselves) to activate.

Just to be clear, the first effect does not require 6 weapon types in the grid to activate then? It will activate for however many of that type there are even without reaching 6? Only the 2nd effect needs the minimum # of types filled? When I last read JP wiki, that's what it seemed to be implying as well, but you can never be too sure with JP wiki and google translating it.

Also I assume just one copy of a phantom weapon is enough to activate both skills, right? Or are there specifics to getting more LBs on the null wpns in order to work or something?

Kitty
01-17-2019, 03:48 AM
shiiiiiit aidoru offline in game for 14 days my nig gotta delet that dud

Itoshira
01-17-2019, 06:32 AM
Just to be clear, the first effect does not require 6 weapon types in the grid to activate then? It will activate for however many of that type there are even without reaching 6? Only the 2nd effect needs the minimum # of types filled? When I last read JP wiki, that's what it seemed to be implying as well, but you can never be too sure with JP wiki and google translating it.

Also I assume just one copy of a phantom weapon is enough to activate both skills, right? Or are there specifics to getting more LBs on the null wpns in order to work or something?

The first skill indeed is active as soon as the weapon gets put into the grid. It has no requirement.

The second skill only activates when a total of 6 or more weapons of the specific type are present in the grid. The Null Weapon itself is included into that count.
Which basically means you need only 5 more weapons of that type as the Null Weapon will be number 6.

The LB of the Null Weapon is only for additional stats. It doesnt affect neither the first nor the second skill.
Also, skilllevel only have an effect on the 2nd skill, since the first skill is a fixed percentage (treat it like the skill set of a Relic weapon. The Ability skill there is unaffected by LB nor SL).

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 01:51 PM
Right now I have:

D'art as soul, but I'm going to change to Shengen once I get her weapon and skill it up.
Reiko
SSR Baal
Tyr
Thor

in that order. My reserves are Jupiter and Mammon

I have but don't use Bramha.

Anything I should change?

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 03:00 PM
Right now I have:

D'art as soul, but I'm going to change to Shengen once I get her weapon and skill it up.
Reiko
SSR Baal
Tyr
Thor

Use Brahma

Kitty
01-17-2019, 03:15 PM
Right now I have:

Reiko
SSR Baal
Tyr
Thor

ye. awaken brahma if you can and use her instead of tyr... shingen w/ sniper shot and baal U reach the cap easily.

evanfitch
01-17-2019, 05:53 PM
Is it better to level all assault weapon skills up evenly on all weapons? Or just stack assault weapon skill levels on the one you plan to keep around the longest?

Slashley
01-17-2019, 06:54 PM
Is it better to level all assault weapon skills up evenly on all weapons? Or just stack assault weapon skill levels on the one you plan to keep around the longest?Depends.

Each skill level is the same amount of damage increase, so leveling up weapons with lower skill levels is more efficient (as it is cheaper). But at the same time, if you're going to drop that weapon soon, then what's the point? For example, we are about to get two decent Thunder SSRs. There's little point in leveling up the two of your weakest SRs at the moment, as you're just going to drop those in less than a week.

Yukichi
01-17-2019, 08:13 PM
Right now I have:

Reiko
SSR Baal
Tyr
Thor

If you have Cyclops, you could also consider:

Joan with Sniper Shot (40% ATK Debuff (20% A + 20% B); 20% B Def Debuff)

Baal U - 30% Elem. Resist Debuff

Cyclops - 15% C ATK Debuff -- So 50% ATK/DEF (Elem) Debuff

Thor

Brahma Awakened

With Joan and cyclops, you still have the burst gauge up (without the hp loss), damage cut and ATK debuff that Raiko has, plus an aflliction cleanse.
Thor and/or Brahma can be changed if a situation calls for other himes that are better suited for it.

evanfitch
01-17-2019, 09:24 PM
Depends.

Each skill level is the same amount of damage increase, so leveling up weapons with lower skill levels is more efficient (as it is cheaper). But at the same time, if you're going to drop that weapon soon, then what's the point? For example, we are about to get two decent Thunder SSRs. There's little point in leveling up the two of your weakest SRs at the moment, as you're just going to drop those in less than a week.

Should I prioritize rare on element assault weapons or sr+ off element assault weapons?

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 09:26 PM

Thor

Brahma Awakened

With Joan and cyclops, you still have the burst gauge up (without the hp loss), damage cut and ATK debuff that Raiko has, plus an aflliction cleanse.
Thor and/or Brahma can be changed if a situation calls for other himes that are better suited for it.

Run Shigen help you full burst in every 3-4 turn, Run Joan will just allow you full burst every 7-8 turn

Unregistered
01-17-2019, 09:28 PM
Should I prioritize rare on element assault weapons or sr+ off element assault weapons?

Do not use rare weapon

Ikki
01-17-2019, 10:00 PM

Thor

Brahma Awakened

The hp loss from raiko is meaningless, no reason to replace her for cyclops unless you need cyclops cleanse, joan is too slow for thunder so shouldnt be considered unless you dont meet the dps check of AQ5 andro (the whole reason of having baal is to not run d'art cause shes too slow, and you suggest another slow soul), you are basically using 2 slots (soul slot on top of that) of a team just to replace what raiko alone offers? thats just ... no suitable words.

Anyways, try shingen brahma baal raiko mammon, that way you have your EX free to use cleanse, dispel or w/e you want, thor is honestly just a UE slave, but if you like her nukes you can replace mammon with her and run snipe on shingen, up to you.

Dejnov
01-17-2019, 10:20 PM
Quick Question:

I have both Satan and Samael as options in my Dark Team. (The rest of the team is Chernobog, Hades, and Osiris.)

Samael has -25% Dark RST and RST down and Combo Attack down to all enemies.

Satan has -15% DEF down, Combo Attack up self, and Remove 1 Orb.

Which seems better?

Dejnov.

Cobblemaniac
01-17-2019, 10:26 PM
Quick Question:

I have both Satan and Samael as options in my Dark Team. (The rest of the team is Chernobog, Hades, and Osiris.)

Samael has -25% Dark RST and RST down and Combo Attack down to all enemies.

Satan has -15% DEF down, Combo Attack up self, and Remove 1 Orb.

Which seems better?

Dejnov.

Until AW Satan, run Samael.

Then, it's a matter of whether you need that blob eat or not.

Alternatively, if you find yourself good on surviving and want more dps, scrap Hades for Satan and run Samael along with her.

BamBam
01-17-2019, 11:26 PM
Does anyone use HP SSR wep in their grid?

Delete
01-18-2019, 01:46 AM
I use some. Wind has little Defender options, so I'm using the Koihime Defender SSR weapon. I would love to change it, but not many options on the near future. On Dark I used the Medusa Glaive literally until yesterday, now Dark team has all weapons with Assault/Pride. And then there is D'Artagnan HP Soul weapon on Thunder, but that is a special case.

Dais
01-18-2019, 02:55 AM
I see the rates are up on Thanatos, is she worth rolling for? That -20% def down seems worth, but not sure about the rest.

Slashley
01-18-2019, 05:02 AM
Should I prioritize rare on element assault weapons or sr+ off element assault weapons?Err?

Off-element skill levels do nothing for you. Only on element counts.
Don't bother with R weapons, since you can get vastly superior SR weapons from Disaster raids.
-- thor is honestly just a UE slave, --Lies. When Thor AW lands her Paralyze, you just won that fight. The 5-6 free turns you get from that (in single player content) not only refreshes almost all your CDs, but also almost gives you a Full Burst even from zero.

What's that? You don't like gambling? But good sir, you're playing a gambling (gacha) game! I'm not saying that you should run Phantom Elemental Lord Thor in all of your Thunder teams, but I'm that you could!
I have both Satan and Samael as options in my Dark Team. (The rest of the team is Chernobog, Hades, and Osiris.) Samael's debuff is only 120s on a long CD. That makes her a complete pain in the ass to use. Hades - if Awakened - also brings the only other useful tool that Samael has, the Combo- skill. As such, I'd drop Samael like the bomb as soon as you have Satan Awakened.

Well, I guess there is the funny interaction of Samael's debuff resistance- and Osiris' Charm, but even with 6% Affliction and against Light, that Charm doesn't seem to reach 100% hitrate, sadly.
Does anyone use HP SSR wep in their grid?Now that Assault/Defender weapons are a thing, ideally, no. If you have zero dual-skills with HP on them, using one is fine-ish. Since having no HP is suffering. But keep in mind that each pure-Defender is about 10%ish damage loss, which is no small deal.
I see the rates are up on Thanatos, is she worth rolling for? That -20% def down seems worth, but not sure about the rest.Rate Ups are a scam. Only waste your money on those if you have way more money than common sense.

Assuming that the 20x Rate is true, then coin-flip chance on Thanatos specifically is 1200 dollars. And remember, that's a COIN CLIP. You can lose a coin flip multiple times. Even at 3600 dollars, your chances are not 100%.

Itoshira
01-18-2019, 05:05 AM
I use some. Wind has little Defender options, so I'm using the Koihime Defender SSR weapon. I would love to change it, but not many options on the near future. On Dark I used the Medusa Glaive literally until yesterday, now Dark team has all weapons with Assault/Pride. And then there is D'Artagnan HP Soul weapon on Thunder, but that is a special case.

I do use some HP weapons. Mainly on Dark since I build it into an Anti-Light Tank Team and on my Andro-Light-Team I got a Defender focus, although it is more dualskill based (Phoenix Hammer for example also because of the extra Ascension).

Gludateton
01-18-2019, 05:16 AM
Lies. When Thor AW lands her Paralyze, you just won that fight. The 5-6 free turns you get from that (in single player content) not only refreshes almost all your CDs, but also almost gives you a Full Burst even from zero.
Yes, I also like relying on my debuffs against Wind Rag Disaster raid.

Rate Ups are a scam. Only waste your money on those if you have way more money than common sense.
If 20x rate is true, then it's not scam. Also jewels have same hime at rate up, so if somebody absolutely want some Kamihime included in this gacha, it's pretty good time to roll for her.

Slashley
01-18-2019, 05:21 AM
Yes, I also like relying on my debuffs against Wind Rag Disaster raid.You just need to trust the heart of the cards.
If 20x rate is true, then it's not scam. Also jewels have same hime at rate up, so if somebody absolutely want some Kamihime included in this gacha, it's pretty good time to roll for her.I don't know about you, but I don't consider 1200 dollars for a coinflip on a SSR Hime a good deal.

And for Jewels, it's 120k Jewels for a coinflip. ... well, it's true that you'll never really get a better chance for your Jewels. But don't expect much.

Gludateton
01-18-2019, 05:33 AM
You just need to trust the heart of the cards.
I'd rather trust something that rarely fails me, but yeah debuffs against wind disaster make things go faster.

I don't know about you, but I don't consider 1200 dollars for a coinflip on a SSR Hime a good deal.
I don't consider putting any money in this game (or any gacha game in general) a good deal, that's why I am f2p. But that's beside the point. If you have a chance to play the game of "pay 10 dollars, roll 6 on dice and win 20 dollars" and you "trust the heart of the cards" and play it, then you were not scammed (or technically you were, by "heart of the cards").

Slashley
01-18-2019, 05:40 AM
-- If you have a chance to play the game of "pay 10 dollars, roll 6 on dice and win 20 dollars" and you "trust the heart of the cards" and play it, then you were not scammed (or technically you were, by "heart of the cards").And that's exactly what the whole scam thing was about. It's easy to calculate the odds of rolling a 6 on a dice. But most people on these forums have no idea of the actual odds on the Rate Up gacha.

Gludateton
01-18-2019, 06:09 AM
That's fair point, nowhere it is explained how rate up does works.

Dais
01-18-2019, 06:17 AM
The heart of the cards always scams me

Laventale
01-18-2019, 07:54 AM
The heart of the cards always scams me

Welcome to a shitty hentai gacha game with shitty rates.

Slashley
01-18-2019, 07:56 AM
The first skill indeed is active as soon as the weapon gets put into the grid. It has no requirement.Going back to this... does this show up in the Edit screen?

I mean, let's say that you have a LB0 Phantom Hammer in your Grid that has 1000 Atk on it. Does it show up as 1000 Atk on your Grid but your Hime gain 1300 from it, or does it show 1300 on your Edit screen already and you can only see the base 1000 Atk if you inspect the item itself?

Ikasa
01-18-2019, 08:43 AM
Was it okay to use SSR accessories with shitty buff as a enhance material or sell for accessory point?

Slashley
01-18-2019, 09:15 AM
Was it okay to use SSR accessories with shitty buff as a enhance material or sell for accessory point?Don't sell them, use them as fodder. Those Accessories aren't going to level up themselves.

Itoshira
01-18-2019, 09:24 AM
Going back to this... does this show up in the Edit screen?

I mean, let's say that you have a LB0 Phantom Hammer in your Grid that has 1000 Atk on it. Does it show up as 1000 Atk on your Grid but your Hime gain 1300 from it, or does it show 1300 on your Edit screen already and you can only see the base 1000 Atk if you inspect the item itself?

It will show up in your grid with the updated stats aswell as every other weapon of that type.

All Lances are max level aswell as the 0LB Null Lance

http://prntscr.com/m1fwty

Unregistered
01-18-2019, 10:20 AM

Speaking of Wind, funny that until Garuda's 2nd reprint half a year away, the best option to pick up more HP will be Sitri's weapon from Monoceros raid next month. It's Assault (S)/Defender (S), and yes, it's yet another gun.
Then there's Garuda hammer itself, plus the axe that's Vigoras (M)/Defender (S). Unfortunate that the thunder tower event takes place before Garuda... xP

Gludateton
01-18-2019, 10:49 AM
So first Rush weapon skill test is done. Wanted to get 10,000 attack samples, but then I thought it's completely pointless, so stopped earlier. Things in spoiler.
Test basis:
1. Team consists of: Hercules/Nike/Oceanus/Ganges/Kushinada, Sub: Undinde/Rusalka
2. Nike and Oceanus had accessories equipped in first few battles (leftover from tower event, no DA/TA), which were later removed.
3. Weapons equipped: 7x Frost Bow Nahalzanab (Assault(M), Rush(S)), 1x Cannon Ilul Lore (Defender (M), Rush(S))
4. All bows were LB 0 lvl 1 slvl 1, gun was MLB, lvl 125, slvl 1.
5. Eidolons equipped: Meng Huo (main eidolon), Illuyanka, Yam.
6. All eidolons were max lvl.
7. Support eidolons chosen by preference in order: Meng Huo > Diabolos > Jormungandr > Jack Frost > Vlad.
8. All battles were done againts "Cave of Conflagration" Expert level.
9. Maiden's Prayer taken as ex skill.
10. Only heal and cleanse skills were used (aside from one Herc's defensive buff misclick).
11. It is assumed that poison, scorch and blind debuffs have no impact on DATA.
12. It is assumed that RNG is decent (tbh I am starting to think it's not).
13. No Kamihime died in course of test.
14. All battles used for test were recorded, data was taken from recordings.

Results ([Total number of attacks]/SA/DA/TA):
Hercules: [953]/832/84/37
Nike: [906]/800/82/24
Oceanus: [876]/785/72/19
Ganges: [843]/747/72/24
Kushinada: [811]/726/70/15
Total: [4389]/3890/380/119

Probabilistic results (SA/DA/TA):
Hercules: 87.30/8.81/3.88
Nike: 88.30/9.05/2.65
Oceanus: 89.61/8.22/2.17
Ganges: 88.61/8.54/2.85
Kushinada: 89.52/8.63/1.85
Total: 88.63/8.66/2.71

Conclusions:
Pretty much none. Few things one can derive from results (they are not certain though):
1. Rush(S) base percentage is 0%.
2. Rush(S) increase per slvl is probably either 0.05% or 0.1%.
3. Base chance for DA we know (8%) is probably right.
4. Base chance for TA we know (3%) couldn't be confirmed.
Next step is enhancing every included weapon to 5 or 10 slvl (10 slvl is obviously better, but cost is way to high, so I'll probably settle for 5 slvl). I'll try to make next test for at least 5,000 attacks total, don't expect it too soon though.

HugMeTender
01-18-2019, 11:09 AM

Can someone explain to me how Healing Capabilities works? If I equip it to Sol, for example, does it increase how much she heals ALL my Himes, or just the amount she herself recovers?

Cobblemaniac
01-18-2019, 11:37 AM

Can someone explain to me how Healing Capabilities works? If I equip it to Sol, for example, does it increase how much she heals ALL my Himes, or just the amount she herself recovers?

Heals: It increases the total heal output from your hime, so a party heal casted by her is affected by this accessory effect.

Regen: Only affects the hime wearing the accessory with the effect.

HugMeTender
01-18-2019, 11:49 AM
Heals: It increases the total heal output from your hime, so a party heal casted by her is affected by this accessory effect.

3k heal on cast incoming. Thanks @Cobblemaniac

zarnyh
01-18-2019, 12:25 PM
Hello, can someone tell me what is the best team to beat the Dark Ragnarok daily (Darkness Catastrophe)?

Please try to be detailed, if you have a good team for that boss, please write all the names of the Kamis.

KTA
01-18-2019, 01:34 PM
Assuming that the 20x Rate is true, then coin-flip chance on Thanatos specifically is 1200 dollars. And remember, that's a COIN CLIP. You can lose a coin flip multiple times. Even at 3600 dollars, your chances are not 100%.

Where are you getting $1200? My calculations yield $990 as an upper bound for a 20x rate. Only when I do the calculation with a 15x rate does the cost reach $1136.

There are 8 * 8 +3 = 67 SSR kamihime in the pool. There are two ways to interpret 20x; either the typical rate has been amplified to be 20x, or the hime is weighted to over 20x what she normally would be. The latter is obviously the less favorable interpretation. With the outdated assumption that himes and eidolons are weighted 1:1 (with the gacha rates thread suggesting otherwise), we obtain:

Amplified by 20x: (0.03/2) * 20/67
Weighted by 20x: (0.03/2) * 20/143

(1 - rate)^N = 0.5 --------> N = log(0.5) / log(1 - rate)

Amplified by 20x: N = 153.456 ---> $460.37
Weighted by 20x: N = 330.053 ---> $990.16

The cost lowers to $385.97 and $824.96 respectively if we weigh kamihimes to take 0.6 of the SSR pool instead of 0.5.

Slashley
01-18-2019, 01:38 PM
So first Rush weapon skill test is done. Wanted to get 10,000 attack samples, but then I thought it's completely pointless, so stopped earlier. Things in spoiler.Jesus christ the triple attack chance was all over the place.

Good work, looking forward to the rest.
Hello, can someone tell me what is the best team to beat the Dark Ragnarok daily (Darkness Catastrophe)?

Please try to be detailed, if you have a good team for that boss, please write all the names of the Kamis.I just ask for my Union to carry my ass during Burst Hour. It's a raid, you don't need to solo it.
Where are you getting $1200? I literally just slapped the current # of SSR Hime into Sanathlig's Gacha calc (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1286596725) and looked for the point where the chance to find 1 out of 4 Rate Up Hime at 20x Rate Up was 50%.

But come to think of it, the 50/50 thing isn't accurate with current findings.
EDIT: Updating the chances of SSR Hime/Eidolons to 62,85%/37,15% drops the coinflip chance to 810 bucks.

KTA
01-18-2019, 01:48 PM

Please try to be detailed, if you have a good team for that boss, please write all the names of the Kamis.

In terms of what you need to solo it, Sol AW. In terms of the best team to kill it, my personal experience favors:

Tishtrya/Frey --- Sol AW --- [Moonlight Profusion] Artemis --- [Moonlight Maiden] Tsukuyomi

If you're not running Tishtrya, EX Skill is Sniper Shot. Otherwise, take whatever you want. Subs don't really matter here, but the rule of thumb is to choose Metatron for Sub-1 if you have her. Otherwise, Attar is also good if your HP/Ascension is lacking.

Tishtrya is in general a much better pick for the first slot than Frey, but the Dark Catastrophe's specific strategy of stunning it at full orbs and only having 8 defense means that Frey can easily break the damage cap on a Full Burst to speed things up.

Gludateton
01-18-2019, 02:11 PM
Jesus christ the triple attack chance was all over the place.
Actually it's not that bad. Min is 1.85, max 3.88. In overall sample size is too small to reliably derive TA though.

Herc/SSR Artemis/Light Tsukuyomi/Freyr/Sol AW.
In all seriousness though, it depends on what you have, and if you don't have some serious offensive team like above I'd go with Slashley's recommendation. Soloing it with full heal-cleanse baka team (Attar/Demeter/Belobog/wild card) is possible using 'stun strategy', but it's goddamn long and boring as hell, so if you are not some hard masochist save yourserlf trouble and ask other people for help.

primo22
01-18-2019, 03:34 PM
Good day to all. Is there a limit on how many grail effects we can put on a demon during union battles? I've applied 4 grail effects earlier today and i cannot apply any more. Is this a glitch?

artista
01-18-2019, 03:38 PM
Good day to. Is there a limit on how many grail effects we can put on a demon during union battles? I've applied 4 grail effects earlier today and i cannot apply any more. Is this a glitch?

You can use a total of 400 grails.

primo22
01-18-2019, 03:41 PM
Ok. Thanks.

Gacha
01-19-2019, 05:45 AM
For SR Queens, you have Heph for Fire and Triton for Water. Konohana might belong in that list too. Your Water isn't that bad since you have Asherah too (Asherah+Triton+Nike), but it can't match your Fire team (Svarog+SSR Beelz+Heph+SR Konohana). Yeah, I'd say go Fire first at the very least.

Uh I think definitely go fire as I just pulled Uriel from Jewel Gacha.

Slashley
01-19-2019, 08:28 AM
Uh I think definitely go fire as I just pulled Uriel from Jewel Gacha.As soon as you can Awaken that bitch, Uriel is just completely fucking broken.

After MTing her myself, jesus fucking christ. That power level is even above what I expected, and I expected the freaking skies.

Gacha
01-19-2019, 10:52 AM
As soon as you can Awaken that bitch, Uriel is just completely fucking broken.

After MTing her myself, jesus fucking christ. That power level is even above what I expected, and I expected the freaking skies.

Sweet. As I just got my first draconic eye that should happen within a month. So my team is now:

Fire: SSR Svarog / SSR Uriel / SR Heph / SR Konohana - Sub: SSR Beelzebub / SR Amon

Wind: SSR Cu Chulainn/ SSR Cybele / R Scathach / R Charis - Sub: SR Krampus / SR Cronus

What should be my priority with next MT? And is Svarog axe or Uriel gun worth leveling?

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 10:58 AM
Sweet. As I just got my first draconic eye that should happen within a month. So my team is now:

Fire: SSR Svarog / SSR Uriel / SR Heph / SR Konohana - Sub: SSR Beelzebub / SR Amon

Wind: SSR Cu Chulainn/ SSR Cybele / R Scathach / R Charis - Sub: SR Krampus / SR Cronus

What should be my priority with next MT? And is Svarog axe or Uriel gun worth leveling?

You ask this question when the next MT comes out.

We don't know what you will get till then.
We don't know if you are still playing.

Gacha
01-19-2019, 11:10 AM
You ask this question when the next MT comes out.

We don't know what you will get till then
With a decent amount of core pieces already I don't think I'd be blindly spending money on Gacha pulls and can afford to wait for MT.

We don't know if you are still playing.

So people shouldn't discuss about future content since we don't know they'll be still playing when it comes out?

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 11:43 AM
With a decent amount of core pieces already I don't think I'd be blindly spending money on Gacha pulls and can afford to wait for MT.

Did I say you should use RL money to do some gacha pulls? ~sarcasm on~
Did you hear about those stuff called "Magical Jewel"? If not, let me explain you what those things are.
Those are the green diamond looking things that allows you to do some "free pulls" to get SSR KHs and Eidos with a rate of 3%.
How do you get those "Magical Jewel"? From Events. ~sarcasm off~

To be honst, we don't know what you are going to pull and I really mean it.

For example let's say you get Michael and Takeminakata (a new light KH which comes out next month) then I would say use your MT for Tishtriya.
Or you get Sarsawati, Asherah and Cthullu = Use your MT for Voho Manah.
Or you pull a 100% Eidolon in a different element.

Furthermore you might even get Titania and Aether, which means you don't need to use your MT for wind anymore.

The problem is, 2 1/2 months is a long time and everything can change.
I am sure you will ask in April again for a MT advice.

So people shouldn't discuss about future content since we don't know they'll be still playing when it comes out?

However we know whats going to happen in the future in comparison to what YOU will get in the future. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is a BIG difference here.

In conclusion is there is no point to discuss for which KH you should use your next MT. Because we don't know what you will get.

Dejnov
01-19-2019, 11:46 AM

No there's a whole MT thread that gets stickied around the MT pull time. You'll have whole bunch of people looking over and figuring out what to MT for all colors. Another reason to wait is that there could be Hime that come out that are just better than the older Hime which would be recommended right now. You don't want to get fixated on a Hime that is good now, but the game has moved in a different direction (such as debuff Hime vs. Burst Hime).

Dejnov.

Slashley
01-19-2019, 11:50 AM
So people shouldn't discuss about future content since we don't know they'll be still playing when it comes out?I also dislike thinking about MT pulls when we don't even know what Hime will be available in it. It just brings in too many variables, plus your plans can entirely crumble if Nutaku decides to do Original Content(tm) and does something entirely unexpected.

If memory serves, your main account has Hraes and no Belial, which means that you probably should still focus on Wind more than anything. Nothing that strikes my eye is coming up for either element for quite some time, though there's certainly very high powerlevel for certain occasion SSRs such as Isis who is coming right up, or Fire SSR Amon coming up in April.

Sooo... probably just spend your Jewels as you get them for now? I guess you can hold on to them for a big spending later, but I'm not sure when that later would be.

Dejnov
01-19-2019, 12:03 PM
I also dislike thinking about MT pulls when we don't even know what Hime will be available in it. It just brings in too many variables, plus your plans can entirely crumble if Nutaku decides to do Original Content(tm) and does something entirely unexpected.

Sooo... probably just spend your Jewels as you get them for now? I guess you can hold on to them for a big spending later, but I'm not sure when that later would be.

So I wanted to ask a question about jewel spending... do we spend those or save those?

I've got three decent teams (and main only two Light and Dark) and I'm not really worried about adding to them and a MT would be all I'd need to help them pivot to future content. Do we save for the new Light Hime chance (Takeminekata etc.) or just pull ever so often in the hopes that we get something decent?

Dejnov.

Gacha
01-19-2019, 12:04 PM
Did I say you should use RL money to do some gacha pulls? ~sarcasm on~
Did you hear about those stuff called "Magical Jewel"? If not, let me explain you what those things are.
Those are the green diamond looking things that allows you to do some "free pulls" to get SSR KHs and Eidos with a rate of 3%.
How do you get those "Magical Jewel"? From Events. ~sarcasm off~
If it bothers you that much let me put a qualifier out there that assuming no major changes happens to my team and I still have access to the first MT. Just for fun.

The problem is, 2 1/2 months is a long time and everything can change.
I am sure you will ask in April again for a MT advice.

Ok first you presume I may not be playing in the near future but now you are positive I'll be back here in April asking the same question.

However we know whats going to happen in the future in comparison to what YOU will get in the future. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is a BIG difference here.

In conclusion is there is no point to discuss for which KH you should use your next MT. Because we don't know what you will get.
Maybe I should have mentioned that I probably won't be doing any more Jewel pulls either and will be just using them for expansion.

It was just a simple question. No need to get bitchy over it. So fine we can drop the question about MT.

I still wanna know if Svarog axe or Uriel gun is worth leveling. :/

Slashley
01-19-2019, 12:18 PM
So I wanted to ask a question about jewel spending... do we spend those or save those?--Dark is getting nothing, Light is getting a complete revamp of Hime to use over the next year. So Dark mains can just spend Jewels away, whileas Light mains should save up for the broken as fuck upcoming Light Hime.

Notice that your chances of actually landing a new Hime with Jewels is pathetic. But if you save up a lot, it's slightly less pathetic.
--
I still wanna know if Svarog axe or Uriel gun is worth leveling. :/Reminder of the damage calc. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) The quick weapon checker will tell you if it's a good idea or not.

For veterans like me, a level 50 Assault(++) SSR is better than a level 85 Assault(+) SR. I don't know what weapons those are since I'm too lazy to check, but if they're dual-skills, absolutely. If they're single Assault skills, kinda. If it's not an upgrade for you yet, it will be. But, keep in mind that your resources are still very limited and leveling up SSRs is twice as expensive as SRs.

HugMeTender
01-19-2019, 12:25 PM
At what server times do those 30~ minute Gem Quests pop up? I always forget to keep tabs on the time when they pop up.

I’m always so low on gems *sad*

Slashley
01-19-2019, 12:28 PM
31 minutes from this post. Then 24 hours after those 30 minutes end. Then 23:30 after that ends. Then 24 hours after that ends.

Here's in my local time for the quests, bolded the one coming up soon:
Gems
Mon. | 05:00~05:30 | 09:00~09:30 | 22:00~22:30 
Tue. | 05:00~05:30 | 22:30~23:00 
Wed. | 05:30~06:00
Thu. | 04:00~04:30 | 08:30~09:00 
Fri. | 05:00~05:30 | 09:00~09:30 
Sat. | 05:30~06:00 | 09:30~10:00 |〠€22:00~22:30 
Sun. | 04:00~04:30 | 08:00~08:30 | 22:30~23:00 

Gacha
01-19-2019, 12:44 PM
For veterans like me, a level 50 Assault(++) SSR is better than a level 85 Assault(+) SR.
Thank you, that's the bit I needed to know :)
Axe is single Assault(++) and the gun is single Pride(++).
So if I read the bit about skill levels correctly on the wiki, SLvl20 SR Assault(+) = Slvl14 SSR Assault(++) in both percentage wise(13%) and the number of required fodder(210 R weapons). So after spending same amount of resources Level 85 SR weapon should have slightly better stats but level 50 SSR has more room for growth. Is that correct?

Dunhere
01-19-2019, 12:45 PM
question about MT.

Pop over to the thread on MTs; recommendations can be given there without risk of offending anyone that doesn't want to be involved in future speculation.

At what server times do those 30~ minute Gem Quests pop up?

http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Quests#Guerilla_Quests

Slashley
01-19-2019, 01:14 PM
Axe is single Assault(++) and the gun is single Pride(++). Just for the record, Pride(++) is fine too since it is Assault. It's 10% Assault (at slvl20), and the Pride bonus is 0% at full health, 3% at 85% and 6% at 70% health. Because losing 15-30% HP is really easy, Prides are good for you.

Except maybe during Burst Hours, but I doubt you need much help during those anyway.
So if I read the bit about skill levels correctly on the wiki, SLvl20 SR Assault(+) = Slvl14 SSR Assault(++) in both percentage wise(13%)Yup. 0.5% per slvl and (+) is 3% base and (++) is 6% base.
--and the number of required fodder(210 R weapons). --No way?
(2+28)*7 = 210 Rs for the SSR? Super rough maths, can't be arsed.
(1+19)*10 = 200 Rs for the SR?
... shit, I never even realized. Yeah, they are about the same cost to upgrade (to 13%). Then your analysis is correct.

Just keep in mind that for you, at the moment base Atk can be much more valuable than what it is for me.

Gacha
01-19-2019, 01:22 PM
No way?
(2+28)*7 = 210 Rs for the SSR? Super rough maths, can't be arsed.
(1+19)*10 = 200 Rs for the SR?
... shit, I never even realized. Yeah, they are about the same cost to upgrade (to 13%). Then your analysis is correct.

Just keep in mind that for you, at the moment base Atk can be much more valuable than what it is for me.

Oops. I added an extra level for SR so 190 for SR and 210 for SSR to get to 13%. However, when SR grails starts coming into play which SRs can never take full advantage of I guess its roughly the same.

Err scratch that. Also added extra level for SSR so it's actually cheaper 182 vs 190, for SSR to get to 13%.

I did the stupid but intuitive long math so numbers should check out:
SSR - (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13) × 2 = 182
SR - (1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+
17+18+19) = 190

VeryVoodoo
01-19-2019, 04:12 PM
Events now throw double SSR wpns at you every week usually. Not to mention there are soul weapons and such. So SRs aren't as essential for beginners to have as fillers as they once were. It's still a starting point for building grids, but newcomers nowadays get access to more SSRs more quickly than we once did in the past.

Slashley
01-19-2019, 04:33 PM
Events now throw double SSR wpns at you every week usually. Not to mention there are soul weapons and such. So SRs aren't as essential for beginners to have as fillers as they once were. It's still a starting point for building grids, but newcomers nowadays get access to more SSRs more quickly than we once did in the past.While true for Advents and UEs, Raids are still one weapon. Also before, weapons were either Assault(++) or Defender(++), and you'd need like one of the latter too. These days, they've increased the best weapons (to like Assault(+)/Defender()) but you can get absolute garbage weapons like Typhon's Elaborate(+)/Stinger weapon. Which is just... vat.

In other words, kinda, but on the on the other hand, kinda not. I think the biggest difference is that if you can get yourself into a decent Union, then you get two great weapons for yourself. Too bad DMM did away with that too.

Cobblemaniac
01-19-2019, 08:54 PM
Dark is getting nothing, Light is getting a complete revamp of Hime to use over the next year. So Dark mains can just spend Jewels away, whileas Light mains should save up for the broken as fuck upcoming Light Hime.

Notice that your chances of actually landing a new Hime with Jewels is pathetic. But if you save up a lot, it's slightly less pathetic.Reminder of the damage calc. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) The quick weapon checker will tell you if it's a good idea or not.

For veterans like me, a level 50 Assault(++) SSR is better than a level 85 Assault(+) SR. I don't know what weapons those are since I'm too lazy to check, but if they're dual-skills, absolutely. If they're single Assault skills, kinda. If it's not an upgrade for you yet, it will be. But, keep in mind that your resources are still very limited and leveling up SSRs is twice as expensive as SRs.

Well... dark does get one very important hime in Agaliarept though, but other than that... yeah no new entries worth practically saving for. Quite frankly first thing dark teams absolutely gonna need: Pluto. And it's not like you can exactly ignore dark if you're a light main.

Rea
01-19-2019, 10:22 PM
On a team with Uriel AW, should I get grab Hercules' axe and run her or get Shingen's bow and run her instead?

Unregistered
01-19-2019, 11:01 PM
On a team with Uriel AW, should I get grab Hercules' axe and run her or get Shingen's bow and run her instead?

Herc if you still can’t reach debuff cap, Shingen if you can

Cobblemaniac
01-19-2019, 11:04 PM

Shingen spear. Bow doesn't guarantee you your FB until MEX comes in, and even then with spear you can insta FB while with bow you still need to wait 1t, plus spear is atk.

On whether Herc or Shingen... depends on what the rest of your team is. If Ares Svarog Uriel are all there, Shingen probably. Otherwise, Herc. Also, Herc if you find your team a bit too squishy for your own liking.

Edit response to unregistered:

Debuff cap... on fire. Really. While all the hardest wind content is debuff resistant. Really now.

Slashley
01-20-2019, 12:59 AM
--
Debuff cap... on fire. Really. While all the hardest wind content is debuff resistant. Really now.Ult Wind Disaster? Which you literally just AAB as it is a raid? And if you have Uriel, you probably are going to just solo it anyway. So really.

With the possible exception of Uriel, debuffs are still entirely stupid good for Fire teams.

Gludateton
01-20-2019, 01:08 AM
Edit response to unregistered:

Debuff cap... on fire. Really. While all the hardest wind content is debuff resistant. Really now.
Like Wind Disaster, Wind UE, Wind Disaster, Wind UE, Wind Disaster and Wind UE.
While I in overall agree with your point, dissing completely DEF down cap because of Wind Disastre, Wind UE... (enough of this) may or may not be bad, if one have problem with clearing wind GO and wind AQ5 (those are not the hardest content now I suppose). Well, if one can clear Siegfried mission it won't matter anyway.

Cobblemaniac
01-20-2019, 02:40 AM
Ult Wind Disaster? Which you literally just AAB as it is a raid? And if you have Uriel, you probably are going to just solo it anyway. So really.

With the possible exception of Uriel, debuffs are still entirely stupid good for Fire teams.

Like Wind Disaster, Wind UE, Wind Disaster, Wind UE, Wind Disaster and Wind UE.
While I in overall agree with your point, dissing completely DEF down cap because of Wind Disastre, Wind UE... (enough of this) may or may not be bad, if one have problem with clearing wind GO and wind AQ5 (those are not the hardest content now I suppose). Well, if one can clear Siegfried mission it won't matter anyway.

Lemme rephrase. 25% def break is not the first thing you'd consider when running Herc for a fire team.

That comment was more of a frustration remark in unregistered comparing Herc and Shingen solely by debuff cap when that's not exactly the main point of either in a fire team. I go back to if it helps use it, but it shouldn't be your cornerstone.

Slashley
01-20-2019, 03:30 AM
That comment was more of a frustration remark in unregistered comparing Herc and Shingen solely by debuff cap when that's not exactly the main point of either in a fire team. --Then, what is the point of either in a Fire team?

Cobblemaniac
01-20-2019, 05:18 AM
Then, what is the point of either in a Fire team?

The fundamental core concept of a fire team has always revolved around balancing your damage output and survivability, more so than other elements because many fire himes are so glass cannon in nature.

When you balance between Shingen or Herc for fire, you only really need to ask 2 questions.

1. Do I have the himes necessary to keep up with burst gen?

Because if no, running Shingen actually brings you a damage deficit, as she relies heavily on bursting for damage output, and the number of turns delayed from a FB can add up. Herc works better for teams that don't spam FB because that nuke combined with the damage output from her normal atks simply beats out Shingen's output with the same number of normal atks.

2. Do I survive longer than the enemy?

Which is... a grid thing. Shingen by nature means you're committing to full dps mode, while with Herc you have sort of a failsafe. Find yourself dying before you can kill the enemy? Run Herc so you have more turns to actually survive.

Quite frankly, it's nothing you're not familiar with. The only reason I bash the def break argument in this case is also something you've been familiar with: it's not the debuff itself I'm attacking, I'm attacking the mindset. This is especially true for fire, where the reality has been for a very long time, that your debuffs will not work and you'd have to pull your own weight in a WiUlt raid without them. And even if you do tell me that WiUlt is AABable cause it's a raid... you can't expect the same standards going into a WiRag raid going forward.

Slashley
01-20-2019, 07:44 AM
Yup, fair enough. But don't you think you should've posted that in the first place, instead of a short snap in his direction? :)

The only point I don't particularly agree with is "Find yourself dying before you can kill the enemy? Run Herc so you have more turns to actually survive" since while Herc has amazing survival ability when compared to Shingen (or any other Soul), she does nothing for the team. Herc being the last character standing usually doesn't help.
... I say that, but I was careless in Dark AQ5 Wave2 and got my frontline butchered, except Herc and Brahma with their self-damage cuts. And I still cleared Wave3, 3 manning+off-element Uriel. So yeah, having Herc survive by himself can help, but USUALLY it won't!

Anyway. The only solution to Fire's survival issues I've found is Amaterasu. Yeah, she won't help in debuff immune content, but she really is the lifeline of Fire otherwise. Dat Blind is just out of this world, really. Sadly not 100% hitrate even with elemental advantage and VoF, but it comes really close even without VoF. Close enough that out of three enemies, two ought to be Blinded just about every time, which means that you can just focusfire the non-Blinded one down - depending on the Overdrives. Amaterasu is also the second most important Hime during Lust, as Lust tends to be a group effort of "get Mars' Fire Res- up and VoF up, then debuff the boss." And a Blinded Lust is a whole different beast from a non-Blinded one.

Cobblemaniac
01-20-2019, 09:14 AM
Yup, fair enough. But don't you think you should've posted that in the first place, instead of a short snap in his direction? :)

The only point I don't particularly agree with is "Find yourself dying before you can kill the enemy? Run Herc so you have more turns to actually survive" since while Herc has amazing survival ability when compared to Shingen (or any other Soul), she does nothing for the team. Herc being the last character standing usually doesn't help.
... I say that, but I was careless in Dark AQ5 Wave2 and got my frontline butchered, except Herc and Brahma with their self-damage cuts. And I still cleared Wave3, 3 manning+off-element Uriel. So yeah, having Herc survive by himself can help, but USUALLY it won't!

Anyway. The only solution to Fire's survival issues I've found is Amaterasu. Yeah, she won't help in debuff immune content, but she really is the lifeline of Fire otherwise. Dat Blind is just out of this world, really. Sadly not 100% hitrate even with elemental advantage and VoF, but it comes really close even without VoF. Close enough that out of three enemies, two ought to be Blinded just about every time, which means that you can just focusfire the non-Blinded one down - depending on the Overdrives. Amaterasu is also the second most important Hime during Lust, as Lust tends to be a group effort of "get Mars' Fire Res- up and VoF up, then debuff the boss." And a Blinded Lust is a whole different beast from a non-Blinded one.

Morning irritation + annoyance does things, though that's an issue I have to fix myself...

Well, I'd say your dps takes quite a sharp dip if either Herc or Shingen dies. That's both a PF and a fast BG slot lost, which can really hurt your damage output if they die early. Shingen herself only does a little bit more than Herc for the team to be honest, since most of the fire girls that exist (and the future ones) tend to have pretty decent DATA output already, so what's only left is whether the soul herself can catch up... so Herc and Shingen is a choice that bends towards Shingen the more DATA/ BG himes you have.

I'd present an alternative solution to fire's issues... which really only works if you have willing friends/ onion members who also happen to be on discord with you: leave the damage to you while other people support your team with Joan Andro... with other elements. Of course, this is a strategy for raids with spacewhale fire users. Not the most fair in terms of who gets MVP, but it is the most efficient way of doing things.

KTA
01-20-2019, 12:31 PM
Anyway. The only solution to Fire's survival issues I've found is Amaterasu.

Big brain solution: whale Summer Sol.

Also, fuck people who apply BP in the middle of stun to Dark Rags.

VeryVoodoo
01-20-2019, 01:25 PM
I don't understand why ppl even bring BP to a D-rag in the first place. It has so many charges to where it's not a problem of facing fast ODs anyway. <br />
<br />
It's why one shouldn't open those to the...

Slashley
01-20-2019, 02:07 PM
Wait, people manual Ult Dark? But why.Because one turn more before an Overdrive that's simply going to kill you isn't all that bad. I don't think I'd bring it as an EX skill still, but.I dunno,...

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:07 PM
If we need to use our soul expressly to buy extra turns for the whole team (or protect Uriel specifically), then the answer isn't Joan (or Roland) because...?

Ikki
01-20-2019, 02:15 PM
Wait, people manual Ult Dark? But why.

Cause when you have the grid and team, its way faster, i remember nonsensei killing his own drag in 4 mins, with more people that isnt possible cause they screw your pace.

Slashley
01-20-2019, 02:25 PM
If we need to use our soul expressly to buy extra turns for the whole team (or protect Uriel specifically), then the answer isn't Joan (or Roland) because...?Depends on context? Sometimes it is. Often times BP buys you two turns more, and Joan buys you one. Combining both can lead to even five turns more, but again, depends largely on content.
Cause when you have the grid and team, its way faster, i remember nonsensei killing his own drag in 4 mins, with more people that isnt possible cause they screw your pace.Screw with pace how? And how is it slower when there is more damage output out there? If Ult Dark was still bugged and you could just ignore the damage cut mechanic, then sure. But as it is...

Ikki
01-20-2019, 02:32 PM
Screw with pace how? And how is it slower when there is more damage output out there? If Ult Dark was still bugged and you could just ignore the damage cut mechanic, then sure. But as it is...

Cause you can, you stun her with full orbs, and she just autoattacks, she doesnt rebuff the dmg cut neither spam dispel+dots aside from her triggers, so its a free 100k+ per hime autoattack fest until shes out of stun/gets on a trigger hp threshold (50,25,10), with your own pace and enough damage you abuse this and try to skip one or more triggers by bursting her from 50 to under 30%, then shes basically dead, with more people you cant do this cause they screw your pace, she does her trigger on your face and instead of helping they actually make you lose dmg cause charm and blind procs every fucking time on top of dmg cut rebuffed on the "im helping" guy's turn.

Zev
01-20-2019, 02:44 PM
Quick question. How the fuck does anyone level up past 50 without sacrificing their life? like, how the hell am I supp to get exp [fast]?
Also, should I save my jewels for this next event or do you guys think the ability boosted gacha is worth it?

VeryVoodoo
01-20-2019, 02:45 PM
I dunno, there's an argument to be made for Ult Water. Mayyyybe Ult Fire and Ult Light, but even those you can probably just power through. But for the rest? Eh, just AAB and open to public. Why bother?

Well if it's a cpl strong ppl, then sure you just AAB it dead like with most things. But when you open to public, you're more likely to get ppl that will AAB and do no real damage. In fact, with all the debuffs the boss spams, all they do is end up dying while doing minimal damage to begin with. Their final turns probably just end up healing the boss more than hurting it. Also if one OD is enough to kill you on a D-rag, then your grid/hp is lacking I guess.

Maybe you're an optimist and I'm a pessimist, but I generally expect 99% of the population to be too weak to help. :squint:

Saeleyna
01-20-2019, 02:54 PM
Question on eidolon orbs.

I have roughly 10k orbs, but not really sure what would make most sense to buy from eidolon orb shop. I'm assuming the main thing to buy is SSR dragoons, but not sure if it makes more sense to get a duplicate (I have 1 for water and wind) or for an element I don't currently have one. For reference, my main eidolons currently are (in element order): Belial, Tiamat, Icarus, Tartarus (/Amaru/Girimehkala- need to do the math on which would make most sense), Yule Goat, and Echidna (yes I'm aware SSR dragoons don't go in main slot, just listing in case they should be replaced with 40/20 eidolon). I could see the argument for getting Jormungandr, Quetzal, or Thunderbird/Yggdrasil, but I just feel like getting the dragoon could help so much more. Thoughts/comments? Also random question, if you get 2 SSR dragoons of the same element, can you just equip both of them to have more uptime on the buff instead of break limiting them?

tl;dr: atk/hp eidolon or dragoon from orb shop, and if dragoon duplicate to break limit or 1 of each element first?

Slashley
01-20-2019, 02:56 PM
Cause you can, you stun her with full orbs, and she just autoattacks, she doesnt rebuff the dmg cut --How does this work? You just wait for the buffs to expire? And then you hope to nail the timing for the out-of-Stun, since if you botch that you're fucked?
Quick question. How the fuck does anyone level up past 50 without sacrificing their life? like, how the hell am I supp to get exp [fast]?
Also, should I save my jewels for this next event or do you guys think the ability boosted gacha is worth it?Rank just comes over time. There's no real benefit from it, so just relax? Kamihime progression is gated behind events anyway, so there's no rush.

As for Jewels, I don't think there's a universal correct answer.
--
Maybe you're an optimist and I'm a pessimist, but I generally expect 99% of the population to be too weak to help. :squint:99% probably is, but I don't think that anyone below Rank 80 will see your help request. I don't know how exactly the system works, but so far low ranked people haven't really ruined any raids for me.
Just not joining Ult Waters from randoms, because fuck that shit.

Zev
01-20-2019, 03:00 PM
Well, thanks then. I guess I'll buy now cuz the debuff is useful

VeryVoodoo
01-20-2019, 03:06 PM
tl;dr: atk/hp eidolon or dragoon from orb shop, and if dragoon duplicate to break limit or 1 of each element first?

There is no point wasting orbs in the eido store on any other eidos besides the kaisers. The kaisers have the best on-use summon of any eido, and that's the main reason why it's beneficial to have that for every element (or at the very least, the ones you use). Some people might advise you to first get something like another MLB tiamat for your eido grid stats, but eido orbs for kaisers are already slow enough to farm as it stands, that ultimately all you're doing is delaying yourself from acquiring the kaisers even longer.

As for whether dupes or new ones, depends on how strong your teams are and how often you use the specific elements I guess. While I have no idea about your teams, the fact that you have Belial could make the fire kaiser a good choice. Then again, thunder would be good for the next tower coming up as well. So that's something you'd have to decide based on your teams and what you use.

99% probably is, but I don't think that anyone below Rank 80 will see your help request. I don't know how exactly the system works, but so far low ranked people haven't really ruined any raids for me.
Just not joining Ult Waters from randoms, because fuck that shit.
Well to me, rank doesn't mean much either. There are plenty of rank 100+ ppl that are just as weak as babes and wouldn't do much before dying on AAB. :joy:

Ikki
01-20-2019, 03:15 PM
How does this work? You just wait for the buffs to expire? And then you hope to nail the timing for the out-of-Stun, since if you botch that you're fucked?[/SIZE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10bdXeBEMyI&feature=youtu.be this just shows it.

Zev
01-20-2019, 03:16 PM
Sorry, idiot warning..
I'm like level 50 and still havent gotten past desert of main story. Other than jewels, are there any perks to completing it?

Slashley
01-20-2019, 03:23 PM
There is no point wasting orbs in the eido store on any other eidos besides the kaisers. The kaisers have the best on-use summon of any eido, and that's the main reason why it's beneficial to have that for every element (or at the very least, the ones you use). Some people might advise you to first get something like another MLB tiamat for your eido grid stats, but eido orbs for kaisers are already slow enough to farm as it stands, that ultimately all you're doing is delaying yourself from acquiring the kaisers even longer.People like me.

Having a Kaiser is like a cherry on top of your cake. There's little point in having a cherry without a cake. In other words - get your basics into shape first. Veterans often don't really grasp just how useful main Eidolons are for newer players, since all of us got them from events we ran ages ago.

With Belial, for all non-Water content you'll probably just run Fire. I guess that pretty much only means a good Thunder main Eidolon. Either Ygg for HP with Kirin friends, or Amaru if you don't want to rely on finding Kirin friends. In addition, MLB Tiamat is basically the best thing you can have in all your Grids, so buying an element-specific Kaiser doesn't make much sense to me before your Tiamat is up and running. Once it's time to buy a Kaiser though, I'd certainly buy a Fire one first to compliment your Belial team.
Sorry, idiot warning..
I'm like level 50 and still havent gotten past desert of main story. Other than jewels, are there any perks to completing it?Once you have SR Cybele, not really. Unless you want SR Baal, who would be somewhat useful for the upcoming Water tower, I guess.

VeryVoodoo
01-20-2019, 03:24 PM
I'm like level 50 and still havent gotten past desert of main story. Other than jewels, are there any perks to completing it?

If you've already gotten the 4 free story kamis (nike, amon, cybele, baal), then no, there are no other perks besides jewels continuing on.

Then again, jewels themselves are still a pretty good perk, no? :think: At least, they've always been a primary motivator for me. :silly:

Zev
01-20-2019, 03:35 PM
Right, right. But how can you sustain jewel intake after the story? I think i remember some jewel-rewards from the last event but weren't they meager?
Like, I remember seeing a guy who saved 40k for Tish... like, wtf? Howw??

Slashley
01-20-2019, 03:40 PM
Right, right. But how can you sustain jewel intake after the story? I think i remember some jewel-rewards from the last event but weren't they meager?
Like, I remember seeing a guy who saved 40k for Tish... like, wtf? Howw??50 Jewels from daily quests, every day. Almost 100 Jewels from the constant login bonuses. Most events reward 3k Jewels, for Union events that means really high ranking though. I'd say monthly Jewel income is about 13k-ish for veteran players. So 40k is "just" three months.

Still, what you can expect for 40k Jewels is... fuck all :smirk:
But hey, that's pretty much the only way you CAN get SSR Hime, so I guess it's something!

Zev
01-20-2019, 03:44 PM
I've been pretty lucky with this account thus far. 80 spent, and have Girim, Ourobor, Echidna, 4 fire ssrs, 3 darks, one wind, electric, and water. So.. karmas gonna be a bitch to me for playing free from here on out... sigh.
What can we expect for the next event, jewel-wise?

Slashley
01-20-2019, 04:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10bdXeBEMyI this just shows it.Yeah, he basically just waits it out. I guess that's you mean by pacing, since it happens to expire under Stun.

I also like how his second PF Full Burst just casually crushes my burst records. My PF Full Burst Water team against Ult Fire record is 9.2m, and this is most likely 4x Crit procs (doubt it was 5x) and Fafnir who gives me a free ~800k Burst damage (with elemental advantage). So not only does his base stats cover up for that 800k, but also the 20% from the Crits. Nice.
--
What can we expect for the next event, jewel-wise?If you can clear Ults, 3k. If you can't, well, best not waste your resources on Jewels, grab the SSRs available so that you'll get stronger for the next Advent.

Zev
01-20-2019, 04:10 PM
Alrighty then, we shall see. thanks

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 04:27 PM
50 jewels per day from dailies
240 jewels every 12 days from the standard login bonus
(long term average of 20 jewels per day from login bonus + 50 from dailies = 70 per day as the expected baseline just from being active)

Advent events = 200 (50 jewels for each of beginner/standard/expert/ultimate) + up to 3000 (exchanging for 30 jewels at a time)
Raid events = 300 or 350 (50 jewels for each of standard/expert/ragnarok, 50 jewels for each story segment) + up to 3000 (at 225 blue souls/95 red souls) + X (how ever many sets of 5 jewels you roll from raid gacha)
Union events = 400 jewels (at 500k union PP, 14 expert kills, and 26 ult kills) + up to 1000 (from expert kills rank) + up to 1000 (from ult kills rank) + up to 3000 (from individual PP rank). The realistic floor is probably 400 (the guaranteed rewards) + 300 (expert rank 31-350) + 750 (ult rank 16 to 1000) + 1000 (individual rank 501-1000) = 2450 jewels.

Then there's random stuff like special login bonuses for whatever reason or collabs/promotions that's harder to predict. Although I'd say that recently one can rely on at least 1000 jewels a month from random special login bonus.
If you want to be conservative with your planning, you can lowball your jewel income at 'one 10x roll per event'.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 04:29 PM
Whoops, made a mistake with advent. You exchange for 100 jewels at a time, up to 30 times for a total of 3k.

Saeleyna
01-20-2019, 04:33 PM
People like me.

Having a Kaiser is like a cherry on top of your cake. There's little point in having a cherry without a cake. In other words - get your basics into shape first. Veterans often don't really grasp just how useful main Eidolons are for newer players, since all of us got them from events we ran ages ago.

With Belial, for all non-Water content you'll probably just run Fire. I guess that pretty much only means a good Thunder main Eidolon. Either Ygg for HP with Kirin friends, or Amaru if you don't want to rely on finding Kirin friends. In addition, MLB Tiamat is basically the best thing you can have in all your Grids, so buying an element-specific Kaiser doesn't make much sense to me before your Tiamat is up and running. Once it's time to buy a Kaiser though, I'd certainly buy a Fire one first to compliment your Belial team.

Unfortunately, my fire comp is garbage (with only Dakki as SSR) and my grid is somewhat lackluster. My main 2 by far are water and wind (both have full SSR comp), which my dark comp being pretty good (Thanatos, Satan, Hades, Pluto, Amon), but grid still needing work. I was thinking of just getting the dark kaiser as my dark comp is solid just need more decent weapons for my grid which will come with time, but my light grid is really nice just lacking SSRs (only have michael and arty). So in other words, everything but my water and wind grid are missing something pretty important that I can't just instantly fix, and I already have water and wind kaiser dragoons from jewel pulls >_<. You still think it's worth going for fire over dark/light with only dakki in my comp? I mean yea belial is nice ofc, and with d'art soul weapon giving me -50% def I do decent damage, but the comp is just not there to support it (running d'art, themis, kagutsuchi, dakki, and agni for reference).

Gludateton
01-20-2019, 04:35 PM
Yeah, he basically just waits it out. I guess that's you mean by pacing, since it happens to expire under Stun.
Damage cut lasts for set number of attacks, 25 iirc 30. So no, technically he doesn't wait it out.

I also like how his second PF Full Burst just casually crushes my burst records. My PF Full Burst Water team against Ult Fire record is 9.2m, and this is most likely 4x Crit procs (doubt it was 5x) and Fafnir who gives me a free ~800k Burst damage (with elemental advantage). So not only does his base stats cover up for that 800k, but also the 20% from the Crits.
He's Light main, so his grid is probably on whole another level. I think that you would hit slightly higher FB with your team, if you'd enhance all your weapons to max slvl.

LeCrestfallen
01-20-2019, 04:41 PM
his grid is posted in the vid below, its basicly every light event weapon flb and +99.
No gacha weapons/himeless weapons in the grid. basicly stuff everyone that played from the beginning would have (except maybe for a second copy of the gun, which just shows his willingness to grind another mlb copy).

Gludateton
01-20-2019, 04:44 PM
And if they did +99 everything in light. But yeah, not as amazing as I thought, that's for sure.

Slashley
01-20-2019, 04:53 PM
Unfortunately, my fire comp is garbage --For Fire, a good team is always just one Miracle Ticket away. If that's not an option, well, good luck.

The difference that Belial makes should still make Fire a good option though.
Damage cut lasts for set number of attacks, 25 iirc. So no, technically he doesn't wait it out.Oh, fair enough.
--
He's Light main, so his grid is probably on whole another level. I think that you would hit slightly higher FB with your team, if you'd enhance all your weapons to max slvl.... my Grids have been max slvl for months. With the exception of Light Herc Axe, which isn't a priority in the slightest as my Light team is complete garbage anyway. My Grids and elemental stats are public in the damage calc. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

So, since you can just casually do so much damage, what kind of numbers are you pulling in your strongest teams?
his grid is posted in the vid below, its basicly every light event weapon flb and +99.
No gacha weapons/himeless weapons in the grid. basicly stuff everyone that played from the beginning would have (except maybe for a second copy of the gun, which just shows his willingness to grind another mlb copy).Yes, his weapon grid. And a screenshot of it, not shown in the actual video. Well, chances are it's shown in other videos. Point is, it raises question of just how much higher his Eidolons are.

LeCrestfallen
01-20-2019, 05:04 PM
Now you are just going in circles, you can see his eidos in the fight, Lolimoth as main eido, God kaiser, sphinx, barong, yule goat, St.Nick, and friend fluffy.
Lolimoth stats are mediocre, as main eido it can not give more than 50% Light atk. Regular atk value is also below 2k. Only eido that i can not identify the limit break of.
God kaiser is 2stars, rest are event eidos mlb. and Fluffy from friend was seen at the beginning with 0 limit breaks.
His eidos are not higher than what a regular long term f2p player would have.

Edit: lolimoth is shown at the beginning 45% lvl 85.

Gludateton
01-20-2019, 05:30 PM
my Grids have been max slvl for months.
I was talking about your water grid, if I understand correctly you still don't have second Sloth scythe FLBed and your Rahab Knife is not FLBed too.

Slashley
01-20-2019, 05:48 PM
I was talking about your water grid, if I understand correctly you still don't have second Sloth scythe FLBed and your Rahab Knife is not FLBed too.Correct. Neither Rahab Knife. All in good time though, Oris are a problem and Water won't be the team running Water Tower F15.

Even if they were, the increase in Assault would be 15%. That's less damage increase than Arthur's Assault buff.

VeryVoodoo
01-20-2019, 06:25 PM
Even if they were, the increase in Assault would be 15%. That's less damage increase than Arthur's Assault buff.

Which lasts 3 turns. While the former persists permanently through all content and battles, without also requiring the use of a sub-par soul or occupying up an ex-slot. So that seems like a pretty silly comparison to me. :p
And I guess we won't mention that max lvl FLBs also further add to the atk/hp stats of your team besides just the skill bonuses they give.

In the end, it's all about min-max'ing. If someone else does it, but you don't, you can't then compare yourself to those that do and expect to beat them now can you? :silly:

Slashley
01-20-2019, 06:46 PM
Which lasts 3 turns. While the former persists permanently through all content and battles, without also requiring the use of a sub-par soul or occupying up an ex-slot. So that seems like a pretty silly comparison to me. :pOr I can just slap Shiva in there and gain it for the full burst, then hope for a 4x Crit proc. Then I'd probably just barely beat him, despite having Fenrir burst memes.
And I guess we won't mention that max lvl FLBs also further add to the atk/hp stats of your team besides just the skill bonuses they give.Ah yes, the enormous increase in base stats. Level 125 -> 150 is 10% more Atk to that weapon. That means that I'm missing 669 Atk from those three missing FLBs. That's ~1.5% more damage that'd gain to my ~49k Atk Water team.

That does stack with the ~9% increase that I'd get from the Assault, so we're looking at ~11% more damage in total. And he's beating my damage by 20% (Asherah's Crits) plus what I'm getting from Fenrir.
In the end, it's all about min-max'ing. If someone else does it, but you don't, you can't then compare yourself to those that do and expect to beat them now can you? :silly:Obviously I will, but it's a matter of time. Ori is capped to 10 per month, and I can't speed up that process in any way, now can I?
First things first - Water Tower F15 team will either be Wind or Dark, and all Ori will be spent on that team.

KTA
01-20-2019, 07:30 PM
How does this work? You just wait for the buffs to expire? And then you hope to nail the timing for the out-of-Stun, since if you botch that you're fucked?[/SIZE]

As already noted, Drag dmg cut absorbs 30 hits so it expires upon Turn 8 and won't be reapplied if it's stunned at full orbs or if it doesn't have a C-frame ATK debuff. If it breaks out of stun and OD's you, you just eat it like a man and keep trudging on. To make things go faster, if your damage is high enough, you can just stun it at 2 orbs at the beginning and tank the poison until Turn 7.

It turns out that if you watch all the animations between Turn 1 and Turn 7, this is almost 90 seconds, which is enough for the C-Frame ATK debuff to wear off and is also the best time to Sol cleasnse. Waiting for it to fall off and then attacking to start Turn 8 will then expunge the DMG cut and cause Drag to only auto attack.

The adventage of this is that that when Drags breaks out of stun, it'll only have 3 orbs, giving one extra turn to knock it into rage without having to tank ability seal. You can then do another full burst when it's at full orbs to knock it back into stun, making this strategy particularly compatible with Frey. After this, you just causally attack on auto until you have a 2nd Full Burst to finish it off with, regardless of damage cut.

All of this is ruined and is super cancer to deal with when you open to public and someone thinks they're helping by applying BP. I've stunned Drag at 4 orbs so many times only for some guy to come and apply BP, causing Drag to dispel all my buffs and make me eat more DoTs. On top of that, you can't reliably count the number of hits the dmg cut has left. Any extra damage they contribute is also negated when they speed up the trigger, making you suffer an extra 3T of dazzle, only to get hit by trigger again. It's because of this that four people fighting Drag together is often less than one guy soloing it by himself.

Saeleyna
01-21-2019, 07:48 AM
Anyone know exactly what Iwanagi-hime's buff does? I know it says counterattack, but every time I've used it it's done literally nothing. Is it simply a low activation chance or something?

Also, do tower medals reset does anyone know? Still sitting on ~10k as I'm not sure if I care enough about the brick given that the only thing I can really use it on is Gaia's weapon (have gotten 3 copies of the darn thing through jewel gacha). I mean I could just hold on to it as well of course, but I feel like considering my fire and lightning comps only have 1 SSR each the influx of jewels/tickets might be more useful xD.