PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Slashley
02-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Exceed not only increase cap but also burst dmgIt does, but not by an impressive amount. The cap is the impressive part.

A slvl30 Exceed(small) gives you 40% more burst. That might sound impressive, until you remember that the base for SSRs is 500%. With PF, 700%. Adding 40% to that is like 6% more damage. On burst only. If you're bursting every six turns, that's 1% more damage per turn. That's... not... particularly impressive for 30 skill levels.

Granted, burst damage is the way the meta is heading. Exceed lets you stack your burst damage from 700% all the way up to 1000% in theory which is pretty damn nice. But practically speaking... Exceed is mostly good for the cap increase. Or for R missions.

But again, you're just... gonna get Exceed naturally through Union events. For now. Too bad for those who are thinking about picking the game up around this time, since FUCK YOU DEMONS ARE GOING AWAY, and so are free Exceed weapons.

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 04:16 PM
There's no need to worry too much about exceed sources. The Guardian Angel raids coming later have pretty decent exceed weapons for fire/wind/light with assault of pride as the other skill (none for thunder/dark, which I don't recommend starting in anyways, while water hasn't gotten their raid yet). It should be here by the time someone starting out now have to worry about burst caps.

Unregistered
02-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Event SSR weapon-wise going forward for...

Light
------
March: Nandi advent - Assault/Elaborate Hammer, Assault/Barrage Gun
May: Abou raid - Elaborate/Defender Bow
July: Pride - another Ascension stick and Exceed axe
September: Greed - Pride Staff and Pride Axe this time
November: Sphinx reprint - Hammer gets FLB to Assault (L)/Defender (S), new weapon is Stinger/Defender Staff
New Year's: Kinshi raid - Exceed/Defender Axe

Dark
------
End of February/beginning of March: Greed - Envy Axe, Envy Hammer (more Defender or Exceed on FLB, yay)
May: Python - Assault/Defender Staff, Defender Gun
Late June: Delphyne raid - Assault Hammer
August: Envy - even more defender axe and exceed hammer
October: Grisaia collab - Assault Staff
Halloween: Cyaegha raid - Assault Glaive
End of December: Medusa reprint - Glaive gets FLB to Assault (S)/Defender (LS), new weapon is Pride/Barrage Axe
End of January/beginning of February: Dark Iwanagahime raid - Pride/Defender Glaive

Gludateton
02-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Adding 40% to that is like 6% more damage. On burst only. If you're bursting every six turns, that's 1% more damage per turn.
Assuming that total damage you've done in those six turns is 6x FB damage, yes. Simplifying 40% burst damage bonus gives about 300-345% additional damage done when FBing.

DEMONS ARE GOING AWAY, and so are free Exceed weapons.
Not neccessarily.

Dejnov
02-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Event SSR weapon-wise going forward for...

Light
------
March: Nandi advent - Assault/Elaborate Hammer, Assault/Barrage Gun both decent
May: Abou raid - Elaborate/Defender Bow meh
July: Pride - another Ascension stick and Exceed axe axe is great, stick is meh
September: Greed - Pride Staff and Pride Axe this time both decent
November: Sphinx reprint - Hammer gets FLB to Assault (L)/Defender (S), new weapon is Stinger/Defender Staff hammer looks great
New Year's: Kinshi raid - Exceed/Defender Axe meh

Dark
------
End of February/beginning of March: Greed - Envy Axe, Envy Hammer (more Defender or Exceed on FLB, yay) both decent
May: Python - Assault/Defender Staff, Defender Gun great staff
Late June: Delphyne raid - Assault Hammer decent
August: Envy - even more defender axe and exceed hammer decent
October: Grisaia collab - Assault Staff decent
Halloween: Cyaegha raid - Assault Glaivedecent
End of December: Medusa reprint - Glaive gets FLB to Assault (S)/Defender (LS), new weapon is Pride/Barrage Axe great glaive
End of January/beginning of February: Dark Iwanagahime raid - Pride/Defender Glaive great glaive

For Light I'm seeing probably 5 decent weapons and 1 great weapon this year.
For Dark I'm seeing probably 7 decent weapons and 3 great weapons this year.

Since I already have 6 Assault SSRs in Dark, only a couple more to fill out the grid. For Light I only have 4 Assault SSRs so everything can probably be put to use.

Thanks for the year expectations!!

Dejnov.

Slashley
02-13-2019, 02:08 AM
Assuming that total damage you've done in those six turns is 6x FB damage, yes. Simplifying 40% burst damage bonus gives about 300-345% additional damage done when FBing.I don't understand what you're trying to get at. Any damage output stat will also increase damage done by bursts. Any burst damage done will also increase the damage of the full burst bonus. As such, any calculations like this would directly apply to other damage skills just as well.

Putting values into my calc, Wind team running at 148% Assault against Thunder, for damage/t 30 Exceed = 30 Crit = 17 Assault. All numbers include (small) base. If you're looking at burst damage only (which I guess you can argue for as peak damages are a thing for skipping phases), 30 Exceed = 54 Crit = 32 Assault. Vigor absolutely crushes these stats at 100% HP at skill level 1 (thanks to base), but again, Vigor has the problems of unavailability and unreliability.

Gludateton
02-13-2019, 02:29 AM
Let me bold that for you

With PF, 700%. Adding 40% to that is like 6% more damage. On burst only. If you're bursting every six turns, that's 1% more damage per turn.
You can't just take increase in burst damage and divide by number of turns in burst cycle and state "that's your overall increase in damage", because it's not. Assuming this burst every 6 turns and assuming burst are doing about third of your total damage, increase won't be 1% but about 2% (still not impressive, but value is already doubled).
My point was about some weird dividing. 1% increase per turn assumes 6x FB dmg in those 6 turns.
On another note, let me remind you that 3 small exceeds on 30 slvl equals to Asherah's 4 stacks of burst damage buff.

Slashley
02-13-2019, 08:07 AM
--
You can't just take increase in burst damage and divide by number of turns in burst cycle and state "that's your overall increase in damage", because it's not. Assuming this burst every 6 turns and assuming burst are doing about third of your total damage, increase won't be 1% but about 2% (still not impressive, but value is already doubled).... yeah, alright, fair enough. Then, how about you provide some more solid numbers? Because "Simplifying 40% burst damage bonus gives about 300-345% additional damage done when FBing." just makes it sound fancy pancy impressive, without actually saying anything about how good (or bad) it actually it is.
On another note, let me remind you that 3 small exceeds on 30 slvl equals to Asherah's 4 stacks of burst damage buff.Yes. And? Are you implying that three Exceeds is what you should have? True, that's as much cap as you can get before the fourth one gives far less cap boost. But outside of Wind, you're not really going to have very many Exceeds. And speaking of Wind, we can also say that 5 Wind UE weapons is a passive, always on PF. Is that nice? Sure. Is that good? ... not so sure, I'd much rather have HP so that I could actually live and make use out of any damage.

The point is still is, you use what you get. And we don't really get to choose. In addition, people put Exceed on a pedestal. Which I don't think it deserves at all. It's only special when you need more burst cap, and only gigantic whales have issues with that.

Gludateton
02-13-2019, 08:48 AM
Because "Simplifying 40% burst damage bonus gives about 300-345% additional damage done when FBing." just makes it sound fancy pancy impressive, without actually saying anything about how good (or bad) it actually it is.
Because my point never was about saying whether exceed is good or bad.

Yes. And? Are you implying that three Exceeds is what you should have?
No, I am putting in perspective how much damage exceed provides.

And speaking of Wind, we can also say that 5 Wind UE weapons is a passive, always on PF. Is that nice? Sure. Is that good? ... not so sure, I'd much rather have HP so that I could actually live and make use out of any damage.
Good luck finding dual assault/defenders in wind.
Funnily enough, when you have Aether wind needs less exceeds than other elements (less damage cap raise needed and 10 stacks + PF hits burst damage cap).

The point is still is, you use what you get. And we don't really get to choose. In addition, people put Exceed on a pedestal. Which I don't think it deserves at all. It's only special when you need more burst cap, and only gigantic whales have issues with that.
But in longer term many people will hit first burst cap against debuffed enemies (and even rags can be debuffed with enough people), so exceed will see some use. Aside from that, bonus damage to bursts is not bad. Does that mean, that taking it instead of Assault is good ? No, but none skills aside from Pride or Vigor are worthy of taking instead of Assault. Choice is more between Rush, Barrage, Exceed or Stinger. Does Exceed looks bad comparing it to them ? I don't think so. The truth is as you say though, most won't be having that much of a problem with choosing, because there'll be nothing to choose from anyway.

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 10:16 AM
Oh, yea, Wind is relatively defender starved. Outside of Kyuuki bow, your remaining viable SSR options are... FLB'd Garuda hammer x2, Garuda axe if you're fine with Vigoras instead of Assault or Pride (July), and Stolas axe (November). It's why I think that Sytry's gun from Monoceros right now is a viable stopgap option if you crave some HP.

Mraktar
02-13-2019, 12:50 PM
Oh, yea, Wind is relatively defender starved. Outside of Kyuuki bow, your remaining viable SSR options are... FLB'd Garuda hammer x2, Garuda axe if you're fine with Vigoras instead of Assault or Pride (July), and Stolas axe (November). It's why I think that Sytry's gun from Monoceros right now is a viable stopgap option if you crave some HP.

s assault+ s defender dualskill sr is a good option for a long time for almost everyone. We will have fire bow and something dark (lance?) with this skillset too. Another option - hime weapon like Hastur's orb (L defender+ S assault), that is great even LB0.
BTW, Kuyuki is not reprinted on DMM yet, but we have another Typhon on DMM reprint right now - only in 1 year after previous. I pray about Garuda's another reprint because both weapons are amazing, not like Typhon's.
Kuyuki bow FLB should be L defender+ s assault, like Sphinx hammer.

Ikki
02-13-2019, 01:58 PM
In addition, people put Exceed on a pedestal. Which I don't think it deserves at all. It's only special when you need more burst cap, and only gigantic whales have issues with that.

While its true that f2p have a harder time reaching cap, i know many people who have spent way less $ than you (aka dolphins) who are reaching burst over 1M like nothing (thanks to exceed), so yeah exceed is a need for many of us already and its not gigantic whales territory like you paint it.

Slashley
02-13-2019, 02:44 PM
While its true that f2p have a harder time reaching cap, i know many people who have spent way less $ than you (aka dolphins) who are reaching burst over 1M like nothing (thanks to exceed), so yeah exceed is a need for many of us already and its not gigantic whales territory like you paint it.How?

I mean, being full Thunder baka, my Thunder team can barely break 1m. With full debuffs. And PF. And a Crit proc. That's not an easy combination to pull off with Thunder. Do I have any need for a second Exceed? Nope. I'm still getting one in a couple of months, not much I can do about that.
My Water team can also break 1m, with Crit proc and low HP.
Dark team is starting to be full FLB, so Susanoo with her +150% Assault is starting to creep on 1m even without Crits procs. I doubt that I'd have any need for a second Exceed for her... probably ever. Meanwhile, Cherno can hit 1.4m+ because of her 150% Assault and absolutely crazy 50% Crit.
Wind team would probably be getting close to 1m with those 4x FLBs, but not something I'll have Ori for for months.

The game is ultimately purely about maths. And those numbers are the same for everyone. So, how exactly does one "reach 1m like nothing"?

Ikki
02-13-2019, 03:02 PM
The game is ultimately purely about maths. And those numbers are the same for everyone. So, how exactly does one "reach 1m like nothing"?

Its a matter of having the right himes and maxed grids, with wind people are doing over 1M easily since exceed + aether, same thing with thunder cause aphro, water i suppose that grid + ashy, my water isnt up there but alakah, non and some other dolphins hit over 1M like nothing, for dark i know that mlw hits cap etc, all of them find great value out of exceed, its just a matter of how advanced is your grid, you can ask them yourself how they get that, and all of them are just casual spenders or dolphins, whoever you prefer, they arent galactic whale territory where madnug superxham etc lives.

Slashley
02-13-2019, 03:12 PM
Its a matter of having the right himes and maxed grids, with wind people are doing over 1M easily since exceed + aether,Aether would do that, yes. She gets you from 700% burst modifier to 1000% burst modifier. But that's like saying that Uriel bursts for 2m.

At least Aether has been in Miracle Ticket for those who wanted her.
same thing with thunder cause aphro,Ah yes, purely a matter of pure skill, that one.
water i suppose that grid + ashy,I have Asherah, where do you think the Crit comes from? And also reaching about the same burst damage as Thunder, despite Thunder being full +99 and Water not. Still, at most I can make use out of one Exceed at best. And that's when Asherah's low chance Crit happens.

So, where was this easily again? What about you and your Wind Rag farming team, do you find yourself in need of Exceed?

Ikki
02-13-2019, 03:18 PM
So, where was this easily again? What about you and your Wind Rag farming team, do you find yourself in need of Exceed?

All of those you mentioned are easy ways of getting to cap, maxed grid and right himes and you are already getting 1M like nothing, is exceed needed in those cases? yes it's needed, so why is this a discussion again? i said that dolphins are reaching 1m with those setups so they do need and make great use of exceed, you just proved my point, and i didn't mention fire cause that is prob big whale territory, you do need a whale grid and some huge stats to reach cap with himes outside uriel on fire, thats why fire is known to be whale element tho, you could say its a special snowflake, and idk about light cause i hardly play it, idk if nonsensei reaches cap on light or not, but if he doesnt then its not that easy.

Edit: this whole thing was because you said that reaching cap was gigantic whale territory, and thats just false and you know it, so dont drag this any longer.

Slashley
02-13-2019, 03:32 PM
All of those you mentioned are easy ways of getting to cap, maxed grid and right himes and you are already getting 1M like nothing, is exceed needed in those cases?--Your definition of "like nothing" is very strange. We're literally talking Crit procs, which ranges from 10-45% chances.

So outside of pure luck based crits, how does one hit 1m burst like nothing again? I'll accept Aether, but that's still one element. Apparently Fire is a no-go, what about the rest?

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 03:39 PM
Generally speaking, atm most grid can benefit from at least 1 exceed to push the cap a bit higher than 1m, and it's really not hard at all to include 1 or 2 anyways since there aren't that many options. It's not until you start thinking about building your null grid and "finalizing" it that you really need to worry about how much room you have left for exceed in the remaining 3-4 slot (assuming no exceed in your main weapon type). IF you're thinking longer term (not wanting to waste your flb and +99s), I think you'd want to consider at least 2 exceed just for future growth. 3 is ideal, ofc, but perhaps a bit too optimistic for most.

Gludateton
02-13-2019, 04:16 PM
So outside of pure luck based crits, how does one hit 1m burst like nothing again? I'll accept Aether, but that's still one element. Apparently Fire is a no-go, what about the rest?
Like this:
Herc
Rest of team.
Well... it is fire ult, so things are easier, but no crits, no Aether (no, I didn't go for 'sacrificial pawn' shenanigans). My grid is not fully enhanced yet (I focused on thunder for now), but there's Kaiser buff.

Slashley
02-13-2019, 04:47 PM
--
Well... it is fire ult, so things are easier, --... do I REALLY need to say that Ults don't count? That's 4 Def when compared to 5, so you have what, 20% extra damage (I can't be arsed to even think the exact number, but it's around an always on Crit). And do I REALLY need to also specify no numbers with Union buffs (+100% Assault and +150% Burst) before somebody suggests those as well? ... although I guess that'd be valid since Union content is serious business...

All the numbers I listed were against 10 Def. And no Union buffs.

Kitty
02-13-2019, 05:29 PM
ahh one of my best alts yet...

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/545400503199203358/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/545400919123296256/unknown.png

Cobblemaniac
02-13-2019, 06:51 PM
... do I REALLY need to say that Ults don't count? That's 4 Def when compared to 5, so you have what, 20% extra damage (I can't be arsed to even think the exact number, but it's around an always on Crit). And do I REALLY need to also specify no numbers with Union buffs (+100% Assault and +150% Burst) before somebody suggests those as well? ... although I guess that'd be valid since Union content is serious business...

Null weapons are here...

And that's a big part of the answer.

Oh, and in context, iirc they've got themselves 100%s or a couple of gacha weps too, so that's a helping factor.

ahh one of my best alts yet...

Double Cybele!

nano.

Slashley
02-13-2019, 07:31 PM
Null weapons are here...That could help. Considering how Rags have been out for two days and the droprate, and how well free grids are ready for them at this point already, not sure how much this actually contributes though.
Oh, and in context, iirc they've got themselves 100%s or a couple of gacha weps too, so that's a helping factor.Oh yeah, you can slap +1 Exceed needed if you own a P2W Eidolon. That's true.

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 08:05 PM
i just notice about the free inventory upgrade o,o is it permanent???

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 09:19 PM
1) I see there is a 20 enhancement cap. Does each level count as 1 enhancement? What is the max number of levels? Does each level cost only 1 point or do they get progressively more expensive? Do the 15 point skills affect the cap?

2) I've heard people say double and triple attack are the best enhancements for Herc. Not sure why since she already bursts quickly. Wouldn't atk up be better? Also, are either of her new skills worth getting?

3) If double attack is so great, why don't rush weapons get more love?

Shieun
02-13-2019, 09:45 PM
2) I've heard people say double and triple attack are the best enhancements for Herc. Not sure why since she already bursts quickly. Wouldn't atk up be better? Also, are either of her new skills worth getting?
Wouldn't a more consistent fast bursting herc better?

Rush weapon = Generally SR weapons assault% with 5% extra double attack rate (according to DMM wiki) with double the amount of SL fods needed to level. You tell me if that is worth investing in.

Unregistered
02-13-2019, 09:52 PM
Woah, be careful to point out that 5% for Rush comes from either Rush (M) or Rush (L) (I'm not sure which; the wiki will list 3% for M at lv 20, but that's not definitive). There's ambiguity as more testing is still needed. Although I think Gludateon's testing here so far would at least indicate that 5% is probably way above what Rush (S) offers.

Why don't rush weapons get more love then? Because a lot of the rush weapons that also carry assault or pride tend to be Rush (S). Rush (S) is highly likely to be not all that impactful.

Mraktar
02-13-2019, 10:19 PM
Your definition of "like nothing" is very strange. We're literally talking Crit procs, which ranges from 10-45% chances.

My water team on DMM with terrible grid (5 sr weapons, only 1 flb, Tiamat+ friend's Rudra) and no shingen can easy burst for 1 mil damage with Lakshmi vs fire (just did it in tower). Rest - 600+k. Team is Herc (Artur's buff because i don't have PF and don't need any debuff), Vohu, Lakshmi, Ruy-Oh, Asherath... how i wish to have all those on Nutaku. If Herc=>Shingen, 1 mil+ will become even easier.

1) I see there is a 20 enhancement cap. Does each level count as 1 enhancement? What is the max number of levels? Does each level cost only 1 point or do they get progressively more expensive? Do the 15 point skills affect the cap?

1)Yes, 1 lvl is 1 point. 3 lvls max. No, skill has no affection to cap.
2)ALWAYS, I said ALWAYS do tata, then data, then L attack/burst, then rest (maybe Andromeda's heal before it). Herc has a very good profit from data/tata passives becaus of her buffs - she almost always multihits. Never buy a new skill with only 1 exception: Shingen, her skill is op - she can make your team do full burst with PF on turn 1. For other souls old ex skills are more profitable.

3) S rush is 1% data, M rush is 3% L rush is 5% on SL 20. Assault/pride seems to be more profitable. I use rush weapons only if they have Assault/pride as second skill.

Unregistered
02-14-2019, 02:58 AM
So where should we question about SR Miracle ticket?

nut
02-14-2019, 03:06 AM
I want to switch from Herc to Shingen after the next UE, With Shingen and her EX skill I lose 25% def down from Herc's axe and can't use EX slot for ss or ambush, so can a team that can't reach 50% def debuff with kami only run Shingen?
Also would 0 star Hraes worth using as sub to cover the lack of debuff for Shingen?

Mraktar
02-14-2019, 03:27 AM
I want to switch from Herc to Shingen after the next UE, With Shingen and her EX skill I lose 25% def down from Herc's axe and can't use EX slot for ss or ambush, so can a team that can't reach 50% def debuff with kami only run Shingen?
Also would 0 star Hraes worth using as sub to cover the lack of debuff for Shingen?

I don't recommend Herc=>Shingen if you will lose 50% def down. But if you can get -50% def with Shingen ss/ambush - why not? Make a playtest and deside. About Hrae as sub - bad plan. You can use Hrae on turn 8, Herc axe is much faster. On wind team with friend's Hrae on turn 1 things are completely different.

Gludateton
02-14-2019, 03:52 AM
... do I REALLY need to say that Ults don't count? That's 4 Def when compared to 5, so you have what, 20% extra damage (I can't be arsed to even think the exact number, but it's around an always on Crit). And do I REALLY need to also specify no numbers with Union buffs (+100% Assault and +150% Burst) before somebody suggests those as well? ... although I guess that'd be valid since Union content is serious business...

I guess exceeds can't be useful for ults, fair enough.
Then how about this:
Mammon, with no crit and 2 stacks of snatch... crap, there's TAphro here, can't hit burst cap like nothing when TAphro is involved, my bad. I could try this one with Shingen's Bow, but I guess it won't be good either (it can't be nothing, when you need to use bow after all).
A keen eye will see I kinda cheated on that one though.

Well, I could try Ares in future, after Typhoon Spears will be here. Not that I care that much, because Fire UE is in late April.
Anyway, I am not gonna play the "you need to hit burst cap on strict conditions, otherwise exceed is (apparently) not useful". As I've said earlier: with enough time many people will hit burst cap thus making exceeds more useful.

You need to rethink, what EX skill is for. It's there to fill a hole in your team (be it debuff, utility skill, whatever), not using ability that DMM players use. Use Shingen with SS and see whether it's better than Herc. Use Shingen with her EX skill and see whether it's better than any of those. Adapt to situation, think for yourself, don't force yourself to play how people tell you too.

nut
02-14-2019, 04:02 AM
I don't recommend Herc=>Shingen if you will lose 50% def down. But if you can get -50% def with Shingen ss/ambush - why not? Make a playtest and deside. About Hrae as sub - bad plan. You can use Hrae on turn 8, Herc axe is much faster. On wind team with friend's Hrae on turn 1 things are completely different.

You need to rethink, what EX skill is for. It's there to fill a hole in your team (be it debuff, utility skill, whatever), not using ability that DMM players use. Use Shingen with SS and see whether it's better than Herc. Use Shingen with her EX skill and see whether it's better than any of those. Adapt to situation, think for yourself, don't force yourself to play how people tell you too.

Thanks, need to wait until next UE to see how things work out with Shingen

Slashley
02-14-2019, 06:17 AM
-- About Hrae as sub - bad plan. You can use Hrae on turn 8, Herc axe is much faster. --Hraes has a 10 CD cooldown, not 8. That doesn't necessarily make it bad though, since there's some content where it'll take you 10 turns to reach the place where you want the Def down anyway.

Oh, and Vine would have 8 turn CD and has higher hitrate than Hraes, but only -10% and has a pitiful statline.
I guess exceeds can't be useful for ults, fair enough.When you reach the power level to hit 1m against Ults, you're not exactly going to need any Exceeds against them since you should be strong enough to AAB all of them. Wait, except Dark, probably. Because fuck Dark. There is no other consistent 8 Def content either.
Then how about this:
Mammon, with no crit and 2 stacks of snatch... crap, there's TAphro here, can't hit burst cap like nothing when TAphro is involved, my bad.Your attachment is broken. Just use imgur, it's more reliable than HBC attachments sadly.

And yes, Thunder Aphro gets you ~35% more damage, which would get me to need more than one Exceed (as I could expect ~1.35m when Crits happen). So what? Getting a Limited Edition Hime is not a matter of skill. Neither is getting P2W Eidolons. I'll accept Aether as she's been in a Miracle Ticket, but outside of that... how exactly does one need the increased cap from Exceed? With a full, and I mean FULL FLB Grid, I can see needing one (1) Exceed weapon. Add one more for a P2W Eidolon, and/or add one more for Thunder Aphro. Not sure how much of an impact Phantom weapons will have in the long run. Need to play around in the calc.

Still don't see the reason to put Exceed on a pedestal. You're going to use it, but only because the game just hands you some and you don't get to choose.

Gludateton
02-14-2019, 07:15 AM
When you reach the power level to hit 1m against Ults, you're not exactly going to need any Exceeds against them since you should be strong enough to AAB all of them.
I don't even know whether I can AAB any ult... well, I hate AAB, so not even going to check.
Anyway, never said I need exceed, it just helps. Honestly though, where would you NEED exceed ? I suppose on hrags, where else ? Maybe tower if you want to clear floor few turns faster. In most cases you don't need it, it just helps get damage higher.

Your attachment is broken. Just use imgur, it's more reliable than HBC attachments sadly.
Weird, it works for me... anyway, that's 1.085m damage Mammon, without crit. Had also Shingen with 1.22m with crit on 35% DEF down Andromalius, but she didn't even need exceed weapon for that (MP enhancements).

And yes, Thunder Aphro gets you ~35% more damage, which would get me to need more than one Exceed (as I could expect ~1.35m when Crits happen). So what? Getting a Limited Edition Hime is not a matter of skill. Neither is getting P2W Eidolons. I'll accept Aether as she's been in a Miracle Ticket, but outside of that... how exactly does one need the increased cap from Exceed? With a full, and I mean FULL FLB Grid, I can see needing one (1) Exceed weapon. Add one more for a P2W Eidolon, and/or add one more for Thunder Aphro. Not sure how much of an impact Phantom weapons will have in the long run. Need to play around in the calc.

Still don't see the reason to put Exceed on a pedestal. You're going to use it, but only because the game just hands you some and you don't get to choose.
Because getting Aether from MT is matter of skill obviously. Need for exceeds with Aether is debatable though (for now that is), her buff raises cap.
Exceed is on pedestal, because it helps bring higher damage from burst, sometimes much higher. And it doesn't have to be TAphro or Aether. It can be stun punisher, it can be Sati with 50% guaranteed crit, it can be Vigor from Isis. In future you will have Atum with 50% Vigor, Vahagn with 50% Vigor, Kamihime with 200 BG, Neptune with 20% Assault per stack and list can probably go on. Does this mean, that everybody will need exceed ? Probably not, but it's always nice to hit 1.3m burst instead of 1.03m one (or anything higher for that matter).

VeryVoodoo
02-14-2019, 02:17 PM
how exactly does one need the increased cap from Exceed? With a full, and I mean FULL FLB Grid, I can see needing one (1) Exceed weapon. Add one more for a P2W Eidolon, and/or add one more for Thunder Aphro.

I don't have a FULL FLB Grid in thunder, I don't have Thunder Aphro, and I don't have a Thunder 100%. Yet I still need exceed when using PF, if I want to increase my damage output. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 of my himes in the party can hit 1.3m+. The other 2 can hit 1.1m+. This is in AQ5 runs, where I experimented around for fun.

I've spent less than $200 as my total from all my time in the game so far, so I wouldn't qualify for your mega-whale theory either. Maybe a dolphin? Though probably not even that in comparison to most.

As to whether you actually need exceed to complete such content is basically a moot point. That's going down the retarded line of logic of why even improve anything once you've met the bare minimum requisite to clear said content. It'd almost be like preaching to just stay at that level and never work on improving anything further from that point then.

Kitty
02-14-2019, 05:55 PM
uh uh i think i did ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MyG-nR0xMM

codavis2
02-14-2019, 08:49 PM
Why are Hercules and Shingen considered the best souls to use? Is it just cause of their damage?

Slashley
02-15-2019, 01:41 AM
Why are Hercules and Shingen considered the best souls to use? Is it just cause of their damage?There's a couple of reasons, but damage is the main one, yes. The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should list Herc at the moment, and once I get to update it then it'll also list Shingen's good sides. Well, Shingen's good side is basically her new EX skill which guarantees a PF Full Burst every 7 turns with zero help from other Hime. Realistically much faster than that, though.

But this is a pretty good way to put it though:
You need to rethink, what EX skill is for. It's there to fill a hole in your team (be it debuff, utility skill, whatever), not using ability that DMM players use. Use Shingen with SS and see whether it's better than Herc. Use Shingen with her EX skill and see whether it's better than any of those. Adapt to situation, think for yourself, don't force yourself to play how people tell you too.In other words, running Herc PF or Shingen new EX might be the optimal way to play, but that assumes that you're running a team who are basically perfect by themselves. If you don't have that, chances are high that you need to run Herc with whatever EX completes your team, since Herc is just stupid good.

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 06:50 PM
So with Vohu Manah what team will be the "water meta"?

Unregistered
02-15-2019, 10:39 PM
Which one's the better eidolon effect?: "Thunder characters' ATK UP 40%/HP UP 20%" or "Thunder ATK UP 40%/Water RST UP"?

Slashley
02-16-2019, 02:19 AM
So with Vohu Manah what team will be the "water meta"?I'd think that Shingen-Vohu-Saraswati-Ryu-Oh-anyone? Vohu and Saraswati compliment each other really well, and Ryu-Oh with Vohu hits -50%/-50% against Fire enemies. And gives you BP. Last slot is a wild card for anything that you want, like Cthulhu for back-up debuffs, Snow Raph for damage cut, Asherah for burst even more memes, Shiva for general damage output.
Which one's the better eidolon effect?: "Thunder characters' ATK UP 40%/HP UP 20%" or "Thunder ATK UP 40%/Water RST UP"?For damage? The first one is Character Atk, the second one is Elemental Atk (as it doesn't mention Character). The super simplified damage formula is "CharacterAtk*ElementalAtk*baseAtk"

Confused? It means whichever you have less of. Since CharacterAtk is the same thing you get from your weapons (Assault), in general this means that Elemental is better. As a rule of thumb, always pick Elemental UNLESS you have all of this:
1. fighting with elemental advantage (because that gives you 45% ElementalAtk)
2. have an offensive Soul weapon (because that's ElementalAtk)
3. are using a 100% Eidolon
With all three and a good Grid, Character and Elemental tends to be about the same. I've made a damage calc for this, (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) which may or may not help to clarify.

For survival? If you have fair amounts of HP or heals, the latter as it is -10% damage taken, but remember, only against Water.

And finally, reminder that Medjed has an active which is way better than Ygg's.

falcontea
02-16-2019, 06:45 AM
How do the skill levels on the phantom weapons work? Is it similar to a normal SSR with 6% base and then +0.5% per level? And are these weapons so good that you replace SSRs with SRs and Rs to get the bonus?

Slashley
02-16-2019, 07:09 AM
How do the skill levels on the phantom weapons work? Is it similar to a normal SSR with 6% base and then +0.5% per level? And are these weapons so good that you replace SSRs with SRs and Rs to get the bonus?Phantom weapon effects depend on the type of Phantom weapon. The Gun for example is goddamn awful (being pure Defender(+++)), while something like Spear is Assault(++)/Defender(++).

I doubt it's worth it to use Rs, but SRs, mayyyybe?
I have made a pain in the ass to use advenced calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=384975469) which could tell you if that's a good idea or not.

falcontea
02-16-2019, 07:46 AM
So is the first skill static, not changing its value with skill level?

Slashley
02-16-2019, 08:04 AM
That's the way I've understood it, yes. But the skill which is triggered by having 5 other weapons of the same type will apply skill levels. So for example the Lance goes from 6.5% Assault/HP to 16% Assault/HP. And that's a huge difference.

Kitty
02-16-2019, 12:18 PM
KHP 2019 Valentines Cards - https://mega.nz/#!IYQ32aLZ!2R44h5TIuJKEglvYwRr4XN3CGgLJdXztOYJMFgR 2UIY

KHP 2019 Stickers - https://mega.nz/#!ABYBGIRI!WSD0cWFajEJjh--zO7H72i23pJoqowAq6JO4LILHt1I

feel free to download and unpack the files and you can use the images to your hearts content.
just for fun. kek

Dunhere
02-16-2019, 03:28 PM
Vohu and Saraswati compliment each other really well

That's quite nice of them. They also complement each other.

Slashley
02-17-2019, 07:27 AM
That's quite nice of them. They also complement each other.Oh shit, those are two different words, huh. I thought it was one word with more meanings... English is not my native language so things like this often slip through.

Thanks.

Superbia
02-17-2019, 07:30 AM
How does the awakened Tyr get reworked?

Slashley
02-17-2019, 08:01 AM
How does the awakened Tyr get reworked?I haven't looked it up properly, but if I remember right...

Instead of needing Stun for her mega-modifier, she can instead debuff enemies with her mark. Or something like that. That basically means that you can make her whammo for burst cap damage against enemies at any time you wish, rather than just during Stun (which some enemies don't have, and even if they do, the fight is usually over at that point). In addition, her favorite weapon changes from Hammer to Gun, which is a good thing since Thunder is full of event SSR Guns.

However, notice that her Awakening changes from "during Stun" to this "during mark" at level 55, but she can only mark enemies at level 75, or something like that. That's a bit of a design oversight, but oh well.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 08:11 AM
About Tiara question again
Was 3 tiara bonus not enough to make things change?
Accessories bonus need 3 to work right?

Superbia
02-17-2019, 08:15 AM
I haven't looked it up properly, but if I remember right...

Instead of needing Stun for her mega-modifier, she can instead debuff enemies with her mark. Or something like that. That basically means that you can make her whammo for burst cap damage against enemies at any time you wish, rather than just during Stun (which some enemies don't have, and even if they do, the fight is usually over at that point). In addition, her favorite weapon changes from Hammer to Gun, which is a good thing since Thunder is full of event SSR Guns.

However, notice that her Awakening changes from "during Stun" to this "during mark" at level 55, but she can only mark enemies at level 75, or something like that. That's a bit of a design oversight, but oh well.

Thanks. As for the level oversight, that is a small price for a good buff like that.

Slashley
02-17-2019, 08:45 AM
About Tiara question again
Was 3 tiara bonus not enough to make things change?
Accessories bonus need 3 to work right?3 Tiaras is enough, BUT, and this is a VERY BIG BUT, you need all five Accessory Slots open first.

That does read in the Second Anniversary recap thread.

Kitty
02-17-2019, 11:09 AM
started to translate a few of the DMM KHP comics, I wonder if Nutaku will do it themselves... I wonder if I should continue and translate them all... though there are currently 108.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/546743780406198312/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/546754410324295697/Pluto_Prison.png

nut
02-17-2019, 11:11 AM
Is there any other use of this item in the future or we can safe to exchange all of it for orichalcon?

Kitty
02-17-2019, 11:12 AM
orichalcon? bruh that shit for accessory slots. other than that, i don't think there's anything worth using it on...unless you can't clear GO or 2lezy

nut
02-17-2019, 11:13 AM
orichalcon? bruh that shit for accessory slots. other than that, i don't think there's anything worth using it on...unless you can't clear GO or 2lezy

Got 120 Magna already and only 60 relic fragment so no way I exchange 10 of it for just 1 magna.

btw thanks for the comic, hope you keep it going

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 11:30 AM
You can also use them to exchange for dragon eye pieces and premium tickets later. But the best use is probably to hold on to them and exchange for Light Magna, as Light Cat is a bit of a pain (or any that you're not good at/have trouble with farming). These first two cats are pretty easy to farm, don't exchange for them.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 11:34 AM
Future-wise, they're also needed as one of two things traded for the eidolons that come with the lv 100 guardian angel raids. 150 magna + 300 of the corresponding new drop to max out one of those eidolons.

nut
02-17-2019, 11:36 AM
You can also use them to exchange for dragon eye pieces and premium tickets later. But the best use is probably to hold on to them and exchange for Light Magna, as Light Cat is a bit of a pain (or any that you're not good at/have trouble with farming). These first two cats are pretty easy to farm, don't exchange for them.

Oh thanks, will keep it then.

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 11:36 AM
Oh wait, silly me, I should have gone back a page for the ss... confused it with angel frags. What the other person said ^

Unregistered
02-17-2019, 12:23 PM
For the new ragnarok raids, is anyone else experiencing extreme lag/server errors? I find myself having to refresh several times during a battle, and I'm wondering if that's something I need to fix on my end or if it's happening in general.

Kitty
02-17-2019, 12:26 PM
For the new ragnarok raids, is anyone else experiencing extreme lag/server errors? I find myself having to refresh several times during a battle, and I'm wondering if that's something I need to fix on my end or if it's happening in general.

it's happening in general... even on DMM. doubt it's ever going to change :/ always happens when theres a lot of people in the new raids.

Dunhere
02-17-2019, 06:05 PM
English is not my native language so things like this often slip through.

English speakers make the same mistake more than they get it right, so you aren't alone

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 04:19 AM
hey dudes, its been awhile since I played can someone remind me of the ideal lvl for SR weapons, R&SR grails when using them for skill fodder

Mraktar
02-18-2019, 04:58 AM
I'd think that Shingen-Vohu-Saraswati-Ryu-Oh-anyone? Vohu and Saraswati compliment each other really well, and Ryu-Oh with Vohu hits -50%/-50% against Fire enemies. And gives you BP. Last slot is a wild card for anything that you want, like Cthulhu for back-up debuffs, Snow Raph for damage cut, Asherah for burst even more memes, Shiva for general damage output.For damage? The first one is Character Atk, the second one is Elemental Atk (as it doesn't mention Character). The super simplified damage formula is "CharacterAtk*ElementalAtk*baseAtk"

Not Saraswati, top water team for at least 1 year will be Shingen, Vohu, Asherath, Ruy-Oh, Shiva aw/Lakshmi (Lakshmi will be in 2 months, Vohu is next) Lakshmi should be second, Vohu first to optimize chain burst, rest - doesn't matter. Asherath can be replaced with heal/Saraswati if needed/ you don't have her, but damage will be much less, her buffs are just too great to replace. Ruy-Oh can be replaced with Ctulhu aw, but she is much worse (no BP). Vohu can't be replaced at all - she is must have for any competitive water team.

Slashley
02-18-2019, 05:19 AM
hey dudes, its been awhile since I played can someone remind me of the ideal lvl for SR weapons, R&SR grails when using them for skill fodderSR weapons 4, SR Grails 5, R Grails 3 but technically 4 if you want to waste your time.

Though, for SR weapons, you're literally gaining one R per upgrade past SR2. Whether or not that's worth your time is up to you.
Not Saraswati, top water team for at least 1 year will be Shingen, Vohu, Asherath, Ruy-Oh, Shiva aw/Lakshmi (Lakshmi will be in 2 months, Vohu is next)--I like how you say "for at least 1 year" and then use an Awakening that happens in six months. And seeing as we can only see one year into the future, that means that you can at best say "for at least six months"

Mraktar
02-18-2019, 05:30 AM
SR weapons 4, SR Grails 5, R Grails 3 but technically 4 if you want to waste your time.

Though, for SR weapons, you're literally gaining one R per upgrade past SR2. Whether or not that's worth your time is up to you.I like how you say "for at least 1 year" and then use an Awakening that happens in six months. And seeing as we can only see one year into the future, that means that you can at best say "for at least six months"
Shiva aw is just a replacement for Lakshmi (less damage, but not so suicidal), who will be in 2 months, so i will say "at least 10 months".

Gludateton
02-18-2019, 05:34 AM
Not Saraswati, top water team for at least 1 year will be Shingen, Vohu, Asherath, Ruy-Oh, Shiva aw/Lakshmi (Lakshmi will be in 2 months, Vohu is next)
Vohu will be here this week probably. Also, Asherah and Shiva AW don't work that well together, Shiva AW buff is strictly stronger than Asherah's third ability. In most cases Shiva AW just replaces Asherah.

Ruy-Oh can be replaced with Ctulhu aw, but she is much worse (no BP).
I wonder how would DMM players react seeing this. Calling debuff slave better than "not-so-debuff-slave-anymore" with +20 BG to whole party on orb eat.

Cobblemaniac
02-18-2019, 05:43 AM
Don't worry. Just let him burn.

Mraktar
02-18-2019, 07:02 AM
Vohu will be here this week probably. Also, Asherah and Shiva AW don't work that well together, Shiva AW buff is strictly stronger than Asherah's third ability. In most cases Shiva AW just replaces Asherah.

I wonder how would DMM players react seeing this. Calling debuff slave better than "not-so-debuff-slave-anymore" with +20 BG to whole party on orb eat.
Shiva aw + Asherath allows to have 100% uptime of water element buff, but crit, burst damage, burst gauge up are good buffs too.

Personaly i still think that to have BP on hime and save free ex slot for Shingen's MP skill or Herc (PF) is a very good idea for solo content, but if you are making a team for example for rag raids, where someone else will buff BP for you, then sure, Ctulhu aw>>Ruy-Oh or you even may remove them both and add a damage hime. And if you want to go to for example fire ultimate raid solo (or at least hit 51+% and then make invitation to guarantee MVP), not use BP is a bad idea because boss have only 1 orb. Anyway,+20 bg is not too much to be "not debuff slave anymore". Actualy, before aw, Ctulhu was always worse then Ruy-Oh, now she is sometimes better, sometimes not, but this +20% bg on 1-st skill and insignificant -1t cd on 3-rd is almost all that she had from the aw. Comparing to Sol/Gaja/Michael/Titania/Swarog etc it's nothing in terms of power boost. But if you want to have Vohu, Shiva and no Asherath, then Ctulhu can partialy replace her together with Shiva's buff (you will lose burst damage up and crit) and still have -50 def and -45 fire attack/-15 other element attack. Yes, -15 attack -20 def, while Ruy-Oh have -20/-20 so you have both debuffs capped vs fire with Vohu - it's almost 10% less damage from fire source. If you will use Lakshmi instead of Shiva, i don't like the idea not to use Asherath.
P.S. Personaly i don't have Ctulhu on DMM, only Ruy-Oh, Vohu, Lakshmi, Asherath, Saraswati, Ea so it's only my thoughts about her. About 7-8 month old account... 0$ spent... How i wish to be so lucky on Nutaku version... i have just a mediocre tier Posseydon here.

Cobblemaniac
02-18-2019, 07:24 AM
Shiva aw + Asherath allows to have 100% uptime of water element buff, but crit, burst damage, burst gauge up are good buffs too.

Personaly i still think that to have BP on hime and save free ex slot for Shingen's MP skill or Herc (PF) is a very good idea for solo content, but if you are making a team for example for rag raids, where someone else will buff BP for you, then sure, Ctulhu aw>>Ruy-Oh or you even may remove them both and add a damage hime. And if you want to go to for example fire ultimate raid solo (or at least hit 51+% and then make invitation to guarantee MVP), not use BP is a bad idea because boss have only 1 orb. Anyway,+20 bg is not too much to be "not debuff slave anymore". Actualy, before aw, Ctulhu was always worse then Ruy-Oh, now she is sometimes better, sometimes not, but this +20% bg on 1-st skill and insignificant -1t cd on 3-rd is almost all that she had from the aw. Comparing to Sol/Gaja/Michael/Titania/Swarog etc it's nothing in terms of power boost. But if you want to have Vohu, Shiva and no Asherath, then Ctulhu can partialy replace her together with Shiva's buff (you will lose burst damage up and crit) and still have -50 def and -45 fire attack/-15 other element attack. Yes, -15 attack -20 def, while Ruy-Oh have -20/-20 so you have both debuffs capped vs fire with Vohu - it's almost 10% less damage from fire source. If you will use Lakshmi instead of Shiva, i don't like the idea not to use Asherath.
P.S. Personaly i don't have Ctulhu on DMM, only Ruy-Oh, Vohu, Lakshmi, Asherath, Saraswati, Ea so it's only my thoughts about her. About 7-8 month old account... 0$ spent... How i wish to be so lucky on Nutaku version... i have just a mediocre tier Posseydon here.

You're throwing debuff values like Cthulhu doesn't have anything else up her arsenal. Lemme bring up the actual comparisons:

Ryu-Oh has 20% def break, 20% atk break, and a BP.

Cthulhu AW has a blob eat for 20 BG (that happens to not be stormtrooper accuracy anymore), a 20% AoE def break, and a 15% atk break. Alright, that's where your comparison ends.

But. But. But. BUT she has an insanity debuff that when sticks, not only has the charm property, but also has a chance to completely drain the boss's orb bar. And Cthulhu gets high DATA rate on any enemy afflicted with insanity. And her burst effect gives herself increased afflict rate making her debuff stick rate higher.

Remind me again, how does having a single BP compare to all that? You're not going to seriously tell me Ryu-Oh is still the better debuff slave are you?

Gludateton
02-18-2019, 07:37 AM

But if you want to have Vohu, Shiva and no Asherath, then Ctulhu can partialy replace her together with Shiva's buff (you will lose burst damage up and crit)
Quote from JP wiki for Shiva's AW buff: "味方全体の攻撃UP・水属性攻撃UP・急 攻撃確率UP". It does boost crit. Hell, it even replaces Asherah's.

Personaly i still think that to have BP on hime and save free ex slot for Shingen's MP skill
Guess what, you can take BP as ex and take Cthulhu AW. You now have BP, orb eat and +20 BG with cooldown sometimes higher than 7T. Even better overdrive control than with Ryu-oh.

Anyway,+20 bg is not too much to be "not debuff slave anymore".
Orb eat and +20 bg.

Mraktar
02-18-2019, 08:55 AM
You're throwing debuff values like Cthulhu doesn't have anything else up her arsenal. Lemme bring up the actual comparisons:

Ryu-Oh has 20% def break, 20% atk break, and a BP.

Cthulhu AW has a blob eat for 20 BG (that happens to not be stormtrooper accuracy anymore), a 20% AoE def break, and a 15% atk break. Alright, that's where your comparison ends.

But. But. But. BUT she has an insanity debuff that when sticks, not only has the charm property, but also has a chance to completely drain the boss's orb bar. And Cthulhu gets high DATA rate on any enemy afflicted with insanity. And her burst effect gives herself increased afflict rate making her debuff stick rate higher.

Remind me again, how does having a single BP compare to all that? You're not going to seriously tell me Ryu-Oh is still the better debuff slave are you?

Burst effect of affliction chance buff is just a compensation of Ctulhu's poor accuracy. Actualy Ctulhu aw's sometimes is not as poor as before, but Ruy-Oh doesn't need it at all - with Vohu she has no problems with debuffs if no thunder targets. Insanity is a good thing, but it's a chance-based so it may miss or proc not when you realy need it or not to drain orb, but i still accept this argument. Orb eat - yes, at least we may hope that it will hit more then once a day. Personaly I like Ruy-Oh more than Ctulhu because she allows to have free ex slot and provides attack debuff cap, but I'm not goeing to say that Ruy-Oh is always better then Ctulhu aw - they both have their pros and cons.

Quote from JP wiki for Shiva's AW buff: "味方全体の攻撃UP・水属性攻撃UP・急 攻撃確率UP". It does boost crit. Hell, it even replaces Asherah's.

Guess what, you can take BP as ex and take Cthulhu AW. You now have BP, orb eat and +20 BG with cooldown sometimes higher than 7T. Even better overdrive control than with Ryu-oh.

Orb eat and +20 bg.

Oh, i didn't knew about Shiva's buff, so you realy may replace Asherath with Shiva+ Ctulhu. Personaly I use Lakshmi instead of Shiva so i can't do so.
In terms of overdrive control - yes, Ctulhu + BP ex is maximum overdrive control + a little boost to BG gain. It's nice, but Ruy-Oh+ PF ex/Shingen's MP ex just means much more damage/ more bursts + attack debuff cap (almost 10% less damage taken then with Ctulhu). So you may choose between this 2 options.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 09:16 AM
Burst effect of affliction chance buff is just a compensation of Ctulhu's poor accuracy

How bout you actually fact check before talking out of your behind. They buffed her accuracy including her non-AW with the same patch her AW was released. Her accuracy is now actually better than RyuO even without her burst effect.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 10:54 AM
Burst effect of affliction chance buff is just a compensation of Ctulhu's poor accuracy. Actualy Ctulhu aw's sometimes is not as poor as before, but Ruy-Oh doesn't need it at all - with Vohu she has no problems with debuffs if no thunder targets. Insanity is a good thing, but it's a chance-based so it may miss or proc not when you realy need it or not to drain orb, but i still accept this argument. Orb eat - yes, at least we may hope that it will hit more then once a day. Personaly I like Ruy-Oh more than Ctulhu because she allows to have free ex slot and provides attack debuff cap, but I'm not goeing to say that Ruy-Oh is always better then Ctulhu aw - they both have their pros and cons.

Have you ever actually seen Insanity in action? The proc rate is decent enough for it to outclass a BP anyday. And even going by your standards that assuming it might not hit, what's to say Ryu-Oh wont fuck up and miss as well?
The way i see it, if her orb eater lands which is again more likely since she doesn't have her shit aim anymore AND she gives the team BG. Insanity can help a fuck ton when it does proc ( i have seen it happen enough times) and it also boosts her DATA allowing her to help with your burst rotation
Oh and as cobble said her value as a debuffer is basically matched by Cthulu AW in terms of capping out

Superbia
02-18-2019, 02:11 PM
When does Cthulu get her awakening?

Slashley
02-18-2019, 02:40 PM
When does Cthulu get her awakening?About eight months from now, halfway through October.

Superbia
02-18-2019, 03:30 PM
About eight months from now, halfway through October.

Thanks. So a while off and that means I can awaken others without much worry.

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 04:57 PM
Oh, i didn't knew about Shiva's buff, so you realy may replace Asherath with Shiva+ Ctulhu. Personaly I use Lakshmi instead of Shiva so i can't do so.
In terms of overdrive control - yes, Ctulhu + BP ex is maximum overdrive control + a little boost to BG gain. It's nice, but Ruy-Oh+ PF ex/Shingen's MP ex just means much more damage/ more bursts + attack debuff cap (almost 10% less damage taken then with Ctulhu). So you may choose between this 2 options.

Can you explain why Ryu-Oh+Shingen with MEX have MUCH MORE dmg compare to Cthulhu + Shingen with BP ?, because to me it look fucking the same, yeah Cthulhu +20BG is 7t cd not 6t like Shingen but doesn’t sound MUCH

Unregistered
02-18-2019, 05:04 PM
And Cthulhu have self atk buff and better DATA so the overall dmg is probably the same and you have much better orb control and Cthulhu AW’s debuff hit rate is also better

Kitty
02-18-2019, 06:04 PM
well, just got the #1 alt of all time... now to just find someone who wants to start on it.. feelsgoodman belial from a single draw if i had a penis i'd so nut rn

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/547218446426046477/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/547221357839253539/unknown.png

Superbia
02-19-2019, 08:19 AM
I know that ACC 6 and 7 will be coming. However, can somebody tell me what you gain from doing them?

Kitty
02-19-2019, 08:44 AM
I know that ACC 6 and 7 will be coming. However, can somebody tell me what you gain from doing them?

AQ6 first clear reward is an ancient bracelet and you can get up to two platinum chests from them which can be either normal/ancient.
AQ7 first clear reward is a devil ring (the new type) and the drop rate for one platinum is very low, but drops normal/ancient/devil.

Devil Accessories were implemented Dec 2018 and more bonuses were added.

- Pride
- Crit Rate
- Evasion Rate
- Damage Cut
- Recovery Performance

on ATK/DEF/HP, Devil accessories can give up to 10% bonus on max level.
example:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dzxmef5WsAAnbfk.png

Frelas
02-19-2019, 09:48 AM
After battling water ragnarok for a couple of times i got a phantom axe.
How powerfull are the new phantom weapons?
is it worth it to go for all axe weapon grid?
And lastly is it worth it go give a soul a phantom weapon?

Slashley
02-19-2019, 10:02 AM
After battling water ragnarok for a couple of times i got a phantom axe.
How powerfull are the new phantom weapons?
is it worth it to go for all axe weapon grid?They increase the base stats of all the weapons of the same type, and also activate their own often powerful skill(s) when you have 5 or more. As such, using SRs to get a full Axe Grid usually isn't worth it. But if you have five+ Axes in some Grid already *cough*Dark*cough* go ahead and slap that bitch in there.

The Axe isn't particularly good though, since it gives Exceed(++) (nice but not all that necessary) and Elaborate(++) (utter trash). Still, the increased base stats might make up for the loss in Assault.
And lastly is it worth it go give a soul a phantom weapon?No. Soul weapons go into main slot.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 05:07 PM
On the topic of phantom weapons, in general which phantom weapons work best with which elements?
Also, if you somehow managed to get 6 of the same phantom weapon, would that mean you could theoretically run a mixed element team and have comparable damage or would the damage difference be noticeable?

Kitty
02-19-2019, 06:16 PM
On the topic of phantom weapons, in general which phantom weapons work best with which elements?
Also, if you somehow managed to get 6 of the same phantom weapon, would that mean you could theoretically run a mixed element team and have comparable damage or would the damage difference be noticeable?

on DMM, a rainbow grid with SSR Diabolos is awesome. use her for my training team, as an example, and each girl can hit 30K+ w/o debuffs all being mixed element. with a phantom weapon that would increase even more. though the damage would still be significantally less than a normal element team so I don't recommend it as a play style...

but i'd say hammer for dark, lance for fire, bow for wind... maybe
just because we had/have 3 chances to get Typhon's lance for fire, as there's an event in a few days and another rematch in a year.
upcoming assault++ dark hammer raid.. well, in 4 months, and another Kyuuki rematch in a year (on DMM the next upcoming event, as well as Fleurety's wind assault++ bow comes for us in abbbbout a month.)

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 07:50 PM
As a follow up question on phantom weapons: would it improve your grid to use a 0lb phantom weapon or do you need to limit break it first?

Cobblemaniac
02-19-2019, 07:58 PM
On the topic of phantom weapons, in general which phantom weapons work best with which elements

That... depends on 2 things:

1. Are you whale?
2. What weapons in that element are good?

Light (because it's such a fucking good element you can always remember it)

If whale = No

Axe grid (2 Yule axes, 3 UE axes. Alternatively 1 Herc axe into the mix if you don't have dupe Yule but then you're locked with Herc.)
Staff grid (Andro staff, 3 UE staffs + 1 wild card + UE axes for the exceed + phoenix bow(s))

If whale = Yes

Spear grid (Shingen + Mike + Tish spear, balance accordingly for HP and exceed + Vishnu wheels)
Special sword/ glaive grid (a fuck ton of vishnu wheels, possibly a random free glaive as a filler + UE axe/ Tish spear)
Either is fine really.

Fire

If whale = No

Budget spear grid (Shingen + 2 Typhon (eventually 3 with the recent DMM Typhon reprint) + 1/2 Vlad + Iwanaga SR spear (optional) + ... whatever best you get for free)

If whale = Yes

Sword grid (2 UE swords (you have to split the UE sword into 2 and brick them both... or wait 1000 years for the 2nd one) + 3 Ascalon + whatever HP stick you can have, preferably Nemea)
Hammer grid (Nemea everywhere, maybe Iwanagahammer for filler)
Whale spear grid (Mars spear everywhere. Typhon spear for filler). This is the optimal one IMO.

Issue with fire: finding exceed. Fire UE is very far apart from each other. Uriel's gun might work as an exceed filler in the meantime... or Phaleg (fire guardian) axe.

Wind

If whale = No

Good luck?

If whale = Yes

Staff grid (UE staffs + maybe Andro's staff + DE staff. Or Titania's staff because too much exceed?).
Hammer grid (Gaia hammer + Garuda hammer). The lesser of the evils of wind whaling and a bit more balanced.
Spear grid (Odin spears everywhere. And ofc Shingen. Exceed wise... wind and exceed :Rami:)

oh and...

Special sword grid (Cybele scissors + Bethor's (wind guardian) scythe). Yeah just pull a crap ton of Cybeles...

nano.

Water

If whale = No

IMO the best event weapons-only grid:

Special sword grid (2 Rahab + 3 UE scythes + 1 Illuyanka hammer + 2 UE bows)

If whale = yes

Axe grid (Asherah axe + Mercury axe. Then toss in HP sticks)

Thunder

If whale = No

Gun grid (UE guns + Phul (thunder guardian) guns + UE spears. If you have a Mammon gun that can fill in one Phul gun's slot too)

If whale = Yes

Spear grid (Baal U/ Athena spear + UE spears. The other skill sticks... probably just go with Raiko hammer)
Hammer grid (mix of Raiko + Marduk hammers. The rest are wildcards)
Whale gun grid (Full Mammon gun)
Axe grid (Ukko axes + Justitia axe)

Dark

Oh boy I suck at this one...

If whale = No

Axe grid (UE axes + ori axe + Medusa axe)
Hammer grid (3 UE hammers + 2 Delphyne raid hammer)

If whale = Yes

Hammer grid (Samael/ Nephthys hammers + UE hammers)

Well... this is off the top of my head, nothing exhaustive. But, general rules are: the more good FLBs in the element there are, the better that null grid will be.

No. Skill 1s of phantom weapons do not stack.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 08:42 PM
Non-whale options can probably expand if you allow for ori exchange stuff, if you're willing to look ahead and plan for 4 months/8 ori per weapon. Like how dark can pick up sword via... 1x Amphisbaena from event, 1x Apocalypse, 1x heavenly treasure exchange sword, plus 2 more Amphisbaena swords from up to 8 months/16 ori, as an example.
Water can pick up bow from adding however many Tiamat or Yam bows as needed.

...and if you're really beastly/willing to leech the hell out of future lv 100 raids, similar can apply to the heavenly treasure exchange xP

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 08:57 PM
So I take it for newer players who have missed a lot of events, the phantom weapons are going to be useless for a long while?

Cobblemaniac
02-19-2019, 09:00 PM
So I take it for newer players who have missed a lot of events, the phantom weapons are going to be useless for a long while?

Basically.

10 characters.

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 09:08 PM
This might be a bit crazy, but hypothetically, if your grid were mainly disaster fire lances, would replacing one with a phantom be worth it? Basically, at what grid level will a phantom weapon ever be worth using (assuming your current grid has the required number of weapons)

Unregistered
02-19-2019, 09:29 PM
If your fire grid right now is composed predominantly of SR weapons, then using a phantom to crank up the lances ought to be worth it at the time. The concern about dropoff is usually related to replacing what is otherwise a fine SSR with an SR.

Cobblemaniac
02-19-2019, 09:29 PM
This might be a bit crazy, but hypothetically, if your grid were mainly disaster fire lances, would replacing one with a phantom be worth it? Basically, at what grid level will a phantom weapon ever be worth using (assuming your current grid has the required number of weapons)

Maths, maths and more maths.

Test, test and more test.

Generally speaking, you only want 1 SR filler in your null grid at the very worst. Any more and you'll begin seeing diminishing returns because of the lack of strong duals/ FLBs.

Kuredo
02-19-2019, 09:33 PM
AQ6 first clear reward is an ancient bracelet and you can get up to two platinum chests from them which can be either normal/ancient.
AQ7 first clear reward is a devil ring (the new type) and the drop rate for one platinum is very low, but drops normal/ancient/devil.

Devil Accessories were implemented Dec 2018 and more bonuses were added.

- Pride
- Crit Rate
- Evasion Rate
- Damage Cut
- Recovery Performance

on ATK/DEF/HP, Devil accessories can give up to 10% bonus on max level.

Uhh.. AQ7 from my experience since the release always drop 2 plats. In those 2 plats will contain one of the 3 tiers you mentioned
Oh and the new effects have a catch, they have to be placed in specific slot 1 2 or 3. Of course 4 or 5 isn't there because those requires magnas and essentially locking some people out of gaining the 3rd effect
EDIT: i forgot to mention this but slot specific effect had numbers also due to specific effect locking to specific number i.e. atk / crit can only be [1] dmg cut / hp can only be [2] and etc? That you can never have more than one of the same type of those i.e. you can never have 2x dmg cut, or 1 dmg cut 1 hp

Sora007
02-19-2019, 09:41 PM
Newbie question here, I have a dark team, Soul: Arthur, Main Kamihime: Hades, Satan, [Moonlight Archer] Diana and Bastet, Sub Kamihime: Ereshkigal and Hypnos, Main Eidolon: Echidna. Is it good for a long run? or should I aim for other soul, eidolon and kamihime. Im lvl 56 and a F2P

Cobblemaniac
02-19-2019, 09:44 PM
Newbie question here, I have a dark team, Soul: Arthur, Main Kamihime: Hades, Satan, [Moonlight Archer] Diana and Bastet, Sub Kamihime: Ereshkigal and Hypnos, Main Eidolon: Echidna. Is it good for a long run? or should I aim for other soul, eidolon and kamihime. Im lvl 56 and a F2P

Reroll for a 100% eido. Especially if you're f2p. Makes life a lot easier.

Rea
02-20-2019, 01:51 AM
Recently, I just got Svarog from the daily summons. But who do I replace on my fire team?
Team is:
Front:
Herc (have Shingen and plan to switch once I get her Soul Wep and MP ability)
Hepaestus
Kishar

Rear:
Uriel AW
Acala AW

Sub:
Brynhildr
Akane

Cobblemaniac
02-20-2019, 02:29 AM
Recently, I just got Svarog from the daily summons. But who do I replace on my fire team?
Team is:
Front:
Hepaestus
Kishar

Rear:
Uriel AW
Acala AW

Sub:
Brynhildr
Akane

Firstly...

Do something about your hime order. Burst gen matters more than whatever lower aggro thingamajigg theory.

To answer the question itself, Kishar if you find yourself surviving without issue. Otherwise, Heph.

Slashley
02-20-2019, 02:33 AM
This might be a bit crazy, but hypothetically, if your grid were mainly disaster fire lances, would replacing one with a phantom be worth it? Basically, at what grid level will a phantom weapon ever be worth using (assuming your current grid has the required number of weapons)If you happen to have five Fire SR Disaster Lances and they're there because they need to be there, aka you you didn't play from the start so you don't HAVE better... then absolutely. The Phantom Lance has Assault(++)/Defender(++) on it, and that alone means that as soon as you have the five other Spears, the Phantom Lance goes into your Grid.

However, it might not be worth it to downgrade anything to get a Phantom weapon into your Grid. As in, if you have FOUR SR Lances in there, should you swap one SSR out for a fifth and another SSR out for a Phantom? That... that's hard to tell. Maybe? I have made a pain in the ass to use advanced calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=384975469) which could tell you if that's a good idea or not.
Team is:
Front:
Hepaestus
Kishar

Rear:
Uriel AW
Acala AW

Sub:
Brynhildr
AkaneUnless you need Kishar to live, and with that team I doubt it, swap her out. Otherwise Acala, as Acala works great from the backrow (if somebody dies, it tends to be during Rage, so a Rage punisher works great, plus you don't need to carry Acala around until Rage happens).

Rea
02-20-2019, 04:03 AM
Firstly...

Do something about your hime order. Burst gen matters more than whatever lower aggro thingamajigg theory.

How does front/rear positions affect burst gen?

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 04:10 AM
When a soul/hime burst, it generates 10 BG for everyone in the team that goes after it. This means for a full burst, you don't need to get everyone to 100 BG, you only need the soul to have 100 BG, the first hime to get 90 (will hit 100 after the soul burst), the second 80 (will hit 100 after the soul and first hime bursts... etc), the third 70, and the last 60. This is why it's important to have your fastest hime in the first spot and the slowest in the last.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 04:15 AM
Uh... I should reword that... it generates 10 BG for everyone who hasn't burst that round. You can generate BG up the turn order on really fast himes in the last spot in some circumstances.

Slashley
02-20-2019, 07:20 AM
When a soul/hime burst, it generates 10 BG for everyone in the team that goes after it. -- This is why it's important to have your fastest hime in the first spot and the slowest in the last.Also, if you have one Hime who is on a completely different level from your other Hime (such as Uriel or SSR Cybele can be, in lower quality teams), then putting that Hime as the last one is alright too. Since you can use that Hime to generate 10 burst for the rest of the team, and still catch up for Full Burst.

These are rather rare cases, though. Most of time, yes, from fastest to slowest.

Kitty
02-20-2019, 08:45 AM
welp, Typhon is officially over on DMM and I got 8fucking plat chests. one being Typhons lance which I doubt i'll ever be able to MLB again. kek. Managed to FLB/SL30 her lance on DMM, so that's good enough for me! Kyuuki rematch starts in the morning there as well as Typhon for Nutaku. I wonder if I'll get that many chests...ever again.
[X] Doubt

GL all who farm hardcore, tho. I got my work cut out for me farming 2 advents at once.

hopefully Kyuuki's bow will have a nice FLB like Def++/Assault or Def+/Assault+ and not get some bullshit ass change.
...and I have super low expectations for her 2nd wep... but only time(tomorrow!!!!) will tell!

Superbia
02-20-2019, 08:48 AM
When farming Typhon, is it worth it to use double Vlad?

Kitty
02-20-2019, 09:19 AM
yeah definitely. she's one of the most easy advents. hell, you can aab with the shittiest off element team even wind using x2 vlad and still win.
had fun with her on sunday (farming team) and just aabed her with vlad/diabolos and got 2-3 plat chests on that one day.

Unregistered
02-20-2019, 10:00 AM
Apparently I can be groggy enough to accidentally enter a fire ragnarok thinking that it's ultimate from looking at only the lv number (70 should be ult, right!?)

I was gonna say that Kyuuki reprint right after Typhon reprint would be the first time they repeated (non-collab) event types, but I forgot that happened already with Stolas advent following Sphinx re-prints, so nevermind that.
At any rate, with Typhon reprint on our end, time for another round of that hardcore farming and fail to get that 1 copy I need for a 2nd mlb lance.

Cobblemaniac
02-20-2019, 08:09 PM
Apparently I can be groggy enough to accidentally enter a fire ragnarok thinking that it's ultimate from looking at only the lv number (70 should be ult, right!?)

A text bug that also was on DMM when FRag first released. Taco gets all the content apparently, including the bu- I mean features.

Also, HP display will show the top mob of the rag for now. It'll be changed to reflect the overall HP of all the mobs in the future.

Dejnov
02-20-2019, 08:20 PM
Are we getting bonus half elixirs and energy seeds? Mine are growing fairly quickly and I seem to be spending them normally (like candy).

I'm up to 400 half elixirs from 200 just two weeks ago and nearly 600 energy seeds from 300. Is anyone else seeing this?

Dejnov.

VeryVoodoo
02-20-2019, 08:24 PM
Are we getting bonus half elixirs and energy seeds?

The current daily login campaign gives a lot + the increased amount of HEs from gemcha now.

Dejnov
02-20-2019, 08:32 PM
The current daily login campaign gives a lot + the increased amount of HEs from gemcha now.

Cool that must be it. I'm not playing much different than I normally did and everyday I'm seeing them jump by 20-40 each daily. It was strange and disconcerting honestly.

Guess I'll just jump into every raid battle I see now...

Dejnov

Kitty
02-20-2019, 11:16 PM
as expected, Kyuuki's bow gets DEF++/Assault at FLB

new wep "Storm Cane Ruin Tempest" is Assault+/Avalanche (Rush/Barrage) so DATA.

Superbia
02-21-2019, 12:04 AM
Okay, spent 80 tickets and around 24K MJ. I got Vohu.

I also pulled Thor, Isis, Azazel, and some SSR Eidos like another copy of Fafnir.

So, I have 30K left and I wondering if the next water Kami in a couple of months is worth saving them for or should I just spend the rest and save again?

Cobblemaniac
02-21-2019, 12:05 AM

I also pulled Thor, Isis, Azazel, and some SSR Eidos like another copy of Fafnir.

So, I have 30K left and I wondering if the next water Kami in a couple of months is worth saving them for or should I just spend the rest and save again?

Save... for Lakshimi I guess. Water doesn't have a whole hell lotta things coming up. But, you can consider the other elements in the meantime cause borken shit don't stop coming.

And they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Superbia
02-21-2019, 12:06 AM
Save.

Borken shit don't stop coming.

And they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

Haha, thanks.

I am happy I got Vohu. Usually I have the worst luck with event kami.

Cobblemaniac
02-21-2019, 12:08 AM
Haha, thanks.

I am happy I got Vohu. Usually I have the worst luck with event kami.

That was quick :PeepoChrist:

I didn't read your whole thing the first time cause I'm an idiot, so look at edits.

That said, if your only intention is to be a water main, and you don't got the cores... roll away at Lakshimi I guess. Or summer Cybele. New water himes are few and far between this year.

Superbia
02-21-2019, 12:22 AM
That was quick :PeepoChrist:

I didn't read your whole thing the first time cause I'm an idiot, so look at edits.

That said, if your only intention is to be a water main, and you don't got the cores... roll away at Lakshimi I guess. Or summer Cybele. New water himes are few and far between this year.

Well, so far I have been mainly using water. I do want stronger teams but RNG has been tossing me water mostly until now.

For Thunder I now have Raiko, Tyr, and Thor as SSRS and probably either Astraea or Cyclops.

Wind I now have Titania, Isis, and Azazel for the SSR and probably either Ramiel or Cybele as the SR

Current water would be: Shingen or soon to be, Saraswati, Cthulhu, Snow Raphael, and Nike Unleashed. With Vohu probably replacing either Nike or Raphael. I have other kami like posiedon, Ea and several SR kami.

Cobblemaniac
02-21-2019, 12:47 AM
Well, so far I have been mainly using water. I do want stronger teams but RNG has been tossing me water mostly until now.

For Thunder I now have Raiko, Tyr, and Thor as SSRS and probably either Astraea or Cyclops.

Wind I now have Titania, Isis, and Azazel for the SSR and probably either Ramiel or Cybele as the SR

Current water would be: Shingen or soon to be, Saraswati, Cthulhu, Snow Raphael, and Nike Unleashed. With Vohu probably replacing either Nike or Raphael. I have other kami like posiedon, Ea and several SR kami.

:think:

Your best bet for now is probably to save for Diancecht for your thunder team I guess.

... or not, depending on how badly you want progress. Rate ups are still quite a lie now, so the only guaranteed advantage you have saving is a bigger hime pool.

VeryVoodoo
02-21-2019, 12:52 AM
as expected, Kyuuki's bow gets DEF++/Assault at FLB

Small assault? Well, better than nothing I guess.

Superbia
02-21-2019, 01:01 AM
:think:

Your best bet for now is probably to save for Diancecht for your thunder team I guess.

... or not, depending on how badly you want progress. Rate ups are still quite a lie now, so the only guaranteed advantage you have saving is a bigger hime pool.

Yeah, I know they are a lie unfortunately. Still, it allows me to have more MJ to try and get a kami that I need from an event.

Thanks for the advice.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 02:31 AM
So do we have to wait some day more for Micheal Awakening?

Slashley
02-21-2019, 05:19 AM
--
I am happy I got Vohu. Usually I have the worst luck with event kami.Meanwhile, I've never found a rate-up SSR. I believe most people haven't.
Small assault? Well, better than nothing I guess.Wind is quite lacking in HP (at least for now, hard to say what it'll be like in ONE YEAR) so seems fine to me.
So do we have to wait some day more for Micheal Awakening?Yup. Should be next week then.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 08:29 PM
So I just got aqua kaiser and fire kaiser is it worth running them in my eidolans? is there summon that good?

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 08:46 PM
So I just got aqua kaiser and fire kaiser is it worth running them in my eidolans? is there summon that good?

Again ele advantage, yep it’s that good. Even 0* kaiser have better stat than MLB lilith so you won’t sacrifide much raw stat

Dejnov
02-21-2019, 09:49 PM
Again ele advantage, yep it’s that good. Even 0* kaiser have better stat than MLB lilith so you won’t sacrifide much raw stat

Got a different question;

I'm about to get a second copy of the God Kaiser Dragoon. Is it better to keep them separate (and get two uses of the LightATK/DarkRST up) or merge them for the +10% Light ATK up some additional assault and the healing ability recovery power +1?

Dejnov.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 10:01 PM

I'm about to get a second copy of the God Kaiser Dragoon. Is it better to keep them separate (and get two uses of the LightATK/DarkRST up) or merge them for the +10% Light ATK up some additional assault and the healing ability recovery power +1?

Dejnov.

I don’t know what +10% Light ATK you’re taking about. But IMO i will merge them for stat. Run 2 0* light kaiser is only good again dark enemy

Slashley
02-22-2019, 03:27 AM
-- and the healing ability recovery power +1?This does nothing, since you never, EVER want to use Kaiser as your main.
I don’t know what +10% Light ATK you’re taking about.--1-Star Kaisers go from 30% Elemental to 40% Elemental buff at 1-Star. And 50% starting from 3-Stars.

Mraktar
02-22-2019, 03:33 AM
Small assault? Well, better than nothing I guess.

It was obvious - all advent weapons are large + small after flb, so med defender+ s assault on Kuyuki bow became l defender + s assault. We already have Sphinx's hammer with the same skillset, so why should we expect something different? P.S. We will have L assault/s defender during Garuda reprint this summer and wind doesn't have a lot of assault/defender or something good/defender event weaponss so i will definitely use those bows. The strongest event wind weapon is http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?創界槍ミラージュスピア (triple skill assault, defender, stinger lance with FLB), but it was implemented on DMM a month ago, so it should not be soon.

And about using phantom weapon + sr disasters - i was using this setup when i had not enough good ssr weapons . 4 disaster bows, phantom bow, Arianrod bow LB0. Phantom bows were 1600 attack=>2k - almost ssr stats, but 3% less assault. I even was using off-element bow, who became 3200 attack before i replaced it with l assault wind weapon. Yes, it's not a top tier grid, but if you don't have enough good ssr weapons - it's a good and cheap improvement for newbies because those disaster weapons are easy to grind. Later - somedays no-phantom grid, full of SSR will be stronger. In a lategame top tier grids are using phantom weapons, but it requires to be a whale to get those 5 ssrs of the same type, but if you have 3-4 those ssr weapons of the same type, 1-2 sr placeholders+ even LB0 phantom weapon may be strong boost vs 6 ssr, it requires a calculation and testing in every situation.

Dejnov.

Always merge Kaysers - their buffs become stronger with every LB + on LB0 they have stats, much worse then event eydolons, but after limit breaks they will have #1 stats among non-PTW eydo. Even LB1 is very usefull.

Slashley
02-22-2019, 04:34 AM
-- Always merge Kaysers - their buffs become stronger with every LB --Not every LB, just 1-Star and 3-Star.
And not buffs, but buff. Only the Elem Atk upgrades.

Gludateton
02-22-2019, 07:11 AM
As far as I know Kaisers give:
0 LB: 30% Ele ATK, 30% res
1 LB: 40% Ele ATK, 30% res
2 LB: 40% Ele ATK, 40% res
3 LB: 50% Ele ATK, 40% res
4 LB: 50% Ele ATK, 50% res

Slashley
02-22-2019, 08:17 AM
As far as I know Kaisers give:
0 LB: 30% Ele ATK, 30% res
1 LB: 40% Ele ATK, 30% res
2 LB: 40% Ele ATK, 40% res
3 LB: 50% Ele ATK, 40% res
4 LB: 50% Ele ATK, 50% resSource on the Elem resist? The DMM page (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#r1f8293e) only lists 30%.

Gludateton
02-22-2019, 08:57 AM
Source on the Elem resist? The DMM page (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%95%E3%83%BB%E3%83%87%E3% 83%90%E3%83%95%E5%8A%B9%E6%9E%9C#r1f8293e) only lists 30%.
Bot on discord. Link only shows values for 0 LB Kaisers, I could also ask you about source on ele ATK, because said link also only lists 30% for that. Anyway, individual Kaisers page lists changes by LB as I mentioned earlier, just with their normal range of "large", "large+" and "very large/huge".

Slashley
02-22-2019, 09:26 AM
-- I could also ask you about source on ele ATK --Aken's spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ahH9wWmPICwZvJemw6JcxxMac05XLGkbm1nwr7io5dQ/edit#gid=1127754431). Which isn't always right either, as it still lists Aphrodite's Trpl+ buff as group.

Gludateton
02-22-2019, 10:15 AM
Aken's spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ahH9wWmPICwZvJemw6JcxxMac05XLGkbm1nwr7io5dQ/edit#gid=1127754431). Which isn't always right either, as it still lists Aphrodite's Trpl+ buff as group.
Because it is group. It lists DA up as group though, which is Aphro only.
Anyway, DMM wiki states that ele rst up raises on 2 LB and 4 LB.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 10:55 AM
if have 2 drops of a phantom weapon, merge them or keep them separate and get them to lv20 weapon skill? they'd be replacing SSR weapons of either atk++ or atk+/def at lv20 weapon skill

Mraktar
02-22-2019, 12:53 PM

Graz with Vohu, at least someone is more lucky than me (on nutaku 36k jewels, 50+ tickets - and only 1 ssr, not Vohu, not wind hime).
The only other water hime worth to get this year is Lakshmi - top 1 water damage dealer (second is Shiva aw, but Shiva buffs a team's damage too). Laksmi with good grid can for example oneshot 2 or 4 stage on fire GO- 1 skill and next stage. On DMM i need Vohu's debuff for it, but my weapon grid is poor + no ptw eydo, so it's possible to do (500% base damage aoe nuke + gets a lot of buffs from corrosion and double cast on 3+ stacks of corrosion. Softcap on full buff is about 900k). Also she has great multihit - Herc, Vohu, Lakshmi bursts together almost always. So if you don't have Shiva, Lakshmi is definitely worth to get - there is no strong water damage dealers other then those two.

BamBam
02-22-2019, 04:08 PM
just saw some threat with 100k atk profile in dmm, how can they even reach that number ???

Superbia
02-22-2019, 05:18 PM
Graz with Vohu, at least someone is more lucky than me (on nutaku 36k jewels, 50+ tickets - and only 1 ssr, not Vohu, not wind hime).
The only other water hime worth to get this year is Lakshmi - top 1 water damage dealer (second is Shiva aw, but Shiva buffs a team's damage too). Laksmi with good grid can for example oneshot 2 or 4 stage on fire GO- 1 skill and next stage. On DMM i need Vohu's debuff for it, but my weapon grid is poor + no ptw eydo, so it's possible to do (500% base damage aoe nuke + gets a lot of buffs from corrosion and double cast on 3+ stacks of corrosion. Softcap on full buff is about 900k). Also she has great multihit - Herc, Vohu, Lakshmi bursts together almost always. So if you don't have Shiva, Lakshmi is definitely worth to get - there is no strong water damage dealers other then those two.

Yeah, I will probably save for her. I have been hoping for Shiva due to her awakening, but so far no luck.

Dais
02-22-2019, 05:35 PM
Graz with Vohu, at least someone is more lucky than me (on nutaku 36k jewels, 50+ tickets - and only 1 ssr, not Vohu, not wind hime)

That's gotta hurt. Only 1 ssr :fear:

Mirai
02-23-2019, 10:16 AM
Hey everyone water main here. I finally finished maxing the skill levels on my water grid like people here suggested (still using 6 raid SR's lol) so I figured I should start working on my wind grid. Sadly didn't pull vohu (only had ~30k jewels saved), but did get some wind himes so I'd like some input on putting together a functional wind team. useful skills are included

SR Cybele - 15% atk/def debuff (B)
Oberon - 15% atk/def debuff (A), another skill that applies dizzy
Zephyrus - 15% atk down (C), small heal
Hathor - 20% atk down(A) to enemies with dizzy and applies dizzy, 20% def down (A) to enemies with dizzy and applies dizzy, applies affliction resist down, +10 burst gauge when using abilities (passive)
Hastur (the only wind SSR I pulled) - 20% def down (A), 20% atk up (A)

Souls - D'art (sniper shot 20% atk/def down (B)), Arthur, Mordred, Herc, Cass

On a separate note, does anyone know when water Osiris will be out? I think I'd want to save jewels for her next just because she's so pretty lol. I'm probably just better of mticking the water himes I need.

Mraktar
02-23-2019, 01:01 PM
Hey everyone water main here. I finally finished maxing the skill levels on my water grid like people here suggested (still using 6 raid SR's lol) so I figured I should start working on my wind grid. Sadly didn't pull vohu (only had ~30k jewels saved), but did get some wind himes so I'd like some input on putting together a functional wind team. useful skills are included

SR Cybele - 15% atk/def debuff (B)
Oberon - 15% atk/def debuff (A), another skill that applies dizzy
Zephyrus - 15% atk down (C), small heal
Hathor - 20% atk down(A) to enemies with dizzy and applies dizzy, 20% def down (A) to enemies with dizzy and applies dizzy, applies affliction resist down, +10 burst gauge when using abilities (passive)
Hastur (the only wind SSR I pulled) - 20% def down (A), 20% atk up (A)

Souls - D'art (sniper shot 20% atk/def down (B)), Arthur, Mordred, Herc, Cass

On a separate note, does anyone know when water Osiris will be out? I think I'd want to save jewels for her next just because she's so pretty lol. I'm probably just better of mticking the water himes I need.

You don't need Oberon - Hastur overrides her (only exception is tower). Group - Herc (bp), Hastur, Cybele, Zephyrus. About the the last slot - Hator is garbage, she debuffs only dizzied targets, if you have a damage dealer sr Chronos/Maeve, you may try them, you may use r damager or Caspiel too. Or if there is no single option - Oberon, but don't use def debuff- Hastur's one is stronger. Or if you still have sr miracle - take wind Rami, you will not regret. Actualy it is almost my old team (Hastur, Cybele sr, Chronos, Zephyrus). With Herc's axe you will easy get def cap.

Update: with your extra hime i see a group of : Herc (bp), Hastur, cybele sr, Zephyrus, Chronos (glass cannon)/ Maeve (more tanky), reserve - Nemaine, anyone else (or 2 exp leechers if not needed)

Mirai
02-23-2019, 02:44 PM
Thank you!

I have Chronos, Maeve, Neamhain, Hebe, Principality, Sytry for SR’s and Boreas, Vulthoom, Reginleiv, Scathach, Anat, Kamadeva, Caspiel, Puck, Charis, Maat for R’s.

Slashley
02-24-2019, 05:20 AM
-- Hator is garbage, she debuffs only dizzied targets, --She has VoF effect though, and both of her spells inflict Charm. That's not a bad combination at all.

I'd rather go with Hastur-Cybele-Hathor-any. Having VoF alone makes Hathor worth it, but since Hastur covers the A Def debuff, you can just use Hathor's one just for a chance of Charm and then be able to apply the A Atk debuff.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 06:11 AM
She has VoF effect though, and both of her spells inflict Charm. That's not a bad combination at all.

I'd rather go with Hastur-Cybele-Hathor-any. Having VoF alone makes Hathor worth it, but since Hastur covers the A Def debuff, you can just use Hathor's one just for a chance of Charm and then be able to apply the A Atk debuff.

I'm a bit of a mixed bag on Hathor. On one hand the debuffs are really good for wind standards, on the other hand it's too conditional. Anything that isn't charmed you can kiss goodbye to the 2 debuffs. After that all she has going for her is the VoF and even then you can still miss charms. I find her useful against bosses with some TUL levels resistance but outside of that i will just use something else. But given that he probably has no better options Hathor will work

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 06:15 AM
If you really want the ATK down that much why not grab Hebe then, she's one of the better wind SRs as far as i know. Stacking def up, stacking atk down and some dots will be better than some conditional debuff that requires something like a charm

Slashley
02-24-2019, 06:26 AM
If you really want the ATK down that much why not grab Hebe then, she's one of the better wind SRs as far as i know. Stacking def up, stacking atk down and some dots will be better than some conditional debuff that requires something like a charmThe point is VoF. Even if you miss the Charm, no biggie. VoF was the main point. It should guarantee Hastur's Def debuff, and whatever EX Herc will bring.

Would Hebe work? Sure. I left one spot open.

Mirai
02-24-2019, 04:50 PM
The point is VoF. Even if you miss the Charm, no biggie. VoF was the main point. It should guarantee Hastur's Def debuff, and whatever EX Herc will bring.

Would Hebe work? Sure. I left one spot open.

Thanks for all the input everyone :) I'm biased to including Hathor because I dick picked her with the SR Mticket even though wind rami would've been so much better lol.
Thoughts on the recent event SR Sytry? She has enemy mode gauge down/all ally's burst gauge up, chance to apply confusion, 15% atk debuff (C) + instant refresh on other abilities.

Unregistered
02-24-2019, 09:40 PM
Anyone know in which events they gonna release the other 120% eidolons? Thanks in advance.

Dais
02-24-2019, 10:46 PM
Anyone know in which events they gonna release the other 120% eidolons? Thanks in advance.

You can check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479

I believe its thunder 120% Nidhogg on 05/27/19 Water Union Event.

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 01:22 AM
What effects should one prioritize for when equipping accessories?

Slashley
02-25-2019, 01:54 AM
What effects should one prioritize for when equipping accessories?I remember I made a big post about this way back:
Oh shit, you can now spy on people's Accessories.

After going through Drama Club members, Ixion members, and people from my Friend List, people seem to generally fall into these categories:
1. Zero shits given, maybe some level 1 Accessories.
2. Some shits given, maybe a couple of leveled up Accessories here and there.
3. Accessories are there only for stats, every slot filled with whatever the fuck random SSRs and leveled, even for pure debuffers.
4. All Hime have their Accessory slots filled and leveled, given appropriate accessories depending on their role.
5. All Hime have their Accessory slots filled and leveled, and Def+ goes into every slot. EVERY. SLOT.

--

I'd fall into category #4, but I can't help but to wonder if #5 would actually be the correct way. There are plenty of ways to get base stats, so #3 seems like a terrible solution. #4 is great for debuffers, but what do my Atk+ Accessories really do? My Grid mostly takes care of Assault and that will only continue to grow with the introduction of FLBs, diminishing the value of Accessory Atk+ even further.--Click on the Quote link for the full post, Bear also posted his insight on the matter right after. And Bear lived in the future, which is our today now.

tl;dr;
Priority #1: If you have all five Acc slots open, 3 Tiaras.
Priority #2: Affliction for debuffers.
Priority #3: Double/Triple/Def.
Priority #4: Atk.

RazorManiak
02-25-2019, 02:45 AM
Hello , regarding eidolons.
I have a full medjed and a single copy of huanglong , does it make any sense to buy another thunder and fully limit break it from the eidolon shop?

I mean do I have ANY benefit for having multiple thunder eidos in a thunder grid?
Thank you in advance.

AutoCrimson
02-25-2019, 02:53 AM
I mean do I have ANY benefit for having multiple thunder eidos in a thunder grid?
Thank you in advance.
for now, no. only if skill/stats are good

Slashley
02-25-2019, 03:04 AM
--
Thank you in advance.Thunder Hime do get 10% more stats from Thunder Eidolons, but usually, that's not enough to be better than stronger base Eidolons. So effectively, no.

If you're new, you should buy 5x Tiamats since the base stats on her are amazing, and she doubles down as a main Water Eidolon as well.

Bear
02-25-2019, 03:34 AM
I remember I made a big post about this way back:Click on the Quote link for the full post, Bear also posted his insight on the matter right after. And Bear lived in the future, which is our today now.

tl;dr;
Priority #1: If you have all five Acc slots open, 3 Tiaras.
Priority #2: Affliction for debuffers.
Priority #3: Double/Triple/Def.
Priority #4: Atk.

Oi.

That's not what I said. I rated Atk/Def equally and both separated from (and below) DA/TA. Don't tldr; my post with opinions that weren't mine.

On topic of what I posted before, you all can forget about necklace set effect due to an eventual nerf (or normalizing so they would call it) on crit calculation, which made low crit rate procs utter garbage since then. Just stick to Tiara set for general purpose and Earrings/Brooches for niche purpose (i.e. Dummy event).

Devil accessories are an entirely new but not very important category so I'm gonna skip that for now.

Rea
02-25-2019, 03:39 AM
Do these apply to himes like Uriel (who DA and TA quite frequently as long as she has charges) and Cybele U?

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 03:48 AM
On a hime like Uriel i prefer to take the Bracelet set that grants me 5% pursuit. The tiara set isnt that good cause of her stacks and at AW she's even faster. Crit set gets nerfed to hell and Uriel...

Rea
02-25-2019, 04:02 AM
On a hime like Uriel i prefer to take the Bracelet set that grants me 5% pursuit. The tiara set isnt that good cause of her stacks and at AW she's even faster. Crit set gets nerfed to hell and Uriel is an unit that can easily get to the cap so not needed

Pursuit? What does that do?

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 04:07 AM
Pursuit? What does that do?

Imagine after each auto attack another hit appears, that's Pursuit. 5% Pursuit is basically a separate hit that comes after an auto attack that does 5% of said auto attack, and it does work for double or triple attacks

idunno
02-25-2019, 04:08 AM
Imagine after each auto attack another hit appears, that's Pursuit. 5% Pursuit is basically a separate hit that comes after an auto attack that does 5% of said auto attack, and it does work for double or triple attacks

Additionally, Pursuit only applies to basic attacks. Not burst and abilities

Slashley
02-25-2019, 05:20 AM
Oi.

That's not what I said. I rated Atk/Def equally and both separated from (and below) DA/TA. Don't tldr; my post with opinions that weren't mine.--It wasn't mean to be about you. I gave the guy information on where he can find the original post if he cares.

That said, I can't really consider the normalization of Crit a nerf. It simply makes Crit more reliable. Yes, you can't high-roll anymore, but the average damage from Crit itself hasn't been weakened. Of course - Crit a "trash" stat since the amount of damage you gain on average is pitiful when compared to things like Assault. When you no longer high-roll the fuck out of it's simply more apparent, and old damage records become harder to reach, making it seem like a nerf.

Bear
02-25-2019, 06:13 AM
That said, I can't really consider the normalization of Crit a nerf. It simply makes Crit more reliable. Yes, you can't high-roll anymore, but the average damage from Crit itself hasn't been weakened. Of course - Crit a "trash" stat since the amount of damage you gain on average is pitiful when compared to things like Assault. When you no longer high-roll the fuck out of it's simply more apparent, and old damage records become harder to reach, making it seem like a nerf.

Normally that would be the case, but there are at least two things in this game's design that goes against that concept. First of all, Crit Rate and Crit Bonus aren't always even in ratio. For this case, it doesn't matter how high your bonus dmg is, if your Crit rate of the said roll is low, it becomes shit. OTOH, if you have very high or guaranteed Crit rate, as long as your bonus isn't too ugly, you gain significant profit no matter what. Second of all, this game's content is (and increasingly so) designed in a way that you need to exploit small openings of your target in order to do effective dmg while the other time you are either cockblocked or you are too busy to deal with mechanics. It's much preferred that you have a chance for a high roll of spike dmg when it matters. Going the opposite direction aka 'normalizing' in this kind of gameplay is simply a garbage move.

Gludateton
02-25-2019, 08:15 AM
It's much preferred that you have a chance for a high roll of spike dmg when it matters. Going the opposite direction aka 'normalizing' in this kind of gameplay is simply a garbage move.
And then when it matters it gives nothing (damn this Aether buff which takes 20% HP and far too often does nothing). While design-wise making crit 'normalized' is... quite weird, seeing 'normalizing' as bad is also weird to me, but I personally don't like win-or-lose decided by a result of a coin toss. Also such a high reliance on luck has no place in competetitive game... which Kamihime is not, so not really that much of a problem.

Bear
02-25-2019, 09:10 AM
And then when it matters it gives nothing (damn this Aether buff which takes 20% HP and far too often does nothing).

Using Aether as example, compared to 1.35x dmg burst being normalized to next to nothing all the time, I'll take my 30% chance at all or nothing thank you. It's a case of 'nothing and nothing' vs 'nothing OR something'. 20% HP? Sure, take it. 3k HP means nothing in raids and Tower/Dummy events anyway. 'Normalization' is plain laziness. Why bother giving it two parameters (Crit Rate, Crit Bonus) if you're gonna normalize it? Might as well make it a flat multiplier bracket like Special Attack and call it a day. Calling it Crit is a disgrace to the term.

Gludateton
02-25-2019, 09:50 AM
'Normalization' is plain laziness. Why bother giving it two parameters (Crit Rate, Crit Bonus) if you're gonna normalize it? Might as well make it a flat multiplier bracket like Special Attack and call it a day. Calling it Crit is a disgrace to the term.
With that I can agree. Critical as mechanic was never supposed to be about average.

Using Aether as example, compared to 1.35x dmg burst being normalized to next to nothing all the time, I'll take my 30% chance at all or nothing thank you. It's a case of 'nothing and nothing' vs 'nothing OR something'. 20% HP? Sure, take it. 3k HP means nothing in raids and Tower/Dummy events anyway.
If about 10.5% damage increase is next to nothing to you... well, you have about 16.3% 47.2% chance on full burst to deal more damage than that, about 83.7% 52.8% to deal less (that is assuming all members deals same damage). Yes, I can see situations where random crit is better (never said it was universally worse), but I can see some where it is worse. Matter of preference, really.

Unregistered
02-25-2019, 10:57 AM
Hello , regarding eidolons.
I have a full medjed and a single copy of huanglong , does it make any sense to buy another thunder and fully limit break it from the eidolon shop?

Thank you in advance.

The other responses are correct for the current state of the game. But just like how wind now has Hanuman for high powered scaling, thunder will eventually have Nidhoggr available (in late May). What this means:
1. You don't need to spend orbs to pick up Amaru from the exchange just yet. But should you ever roll Nidhoggr and still want a filler thunder eidolon for stats, that's when you go get Amaru.
2. If you're capable of easily picking up future event eidolons, do so. Just in case you roll any of the new scaling eidolons. Most future event eidolons have pretty good base stats (Python's weak at 1290 atk and Abou's the next weakest at 1770; 3rd weakest is...Stolas at 1860, but +10% makes her 2046 for wind teams).

Rea
02-26-2019, 04:45 AM
For a team which bursts somewhat frequently, which one would be better?: Fire ATK UP 40% or Fire characters' ATK UP 30%/Burst Streak DMG UP 30%?

Kitty
02-26-2019, 05:04 AM
MLB Ifrit > MLB event eido as long as you have Belial support.

but usually in any other cases, always pick fire ATK up over character ATK up.

Slashley
02-26-2019, 06:42 AM
For a team which bursts somewhat frequently, which one would be better?: Fire ATK UP 40% or Fire characters' ATK UP 30%/Burst Streak DMG UP 30%?The answer to this largely depends on your stats and your Grid, but in general, the 40% Elemental is better.

I've made a damage calc for this, (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565) if you want to check more accurate results. It doesn't support the burst streak bonus but it should be close enough. If you care for the nittygritty details, for that I have made a pain in the ass to use advanced calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=384975469).
MLB Ifrit > MLB event eido as long as you have Belial support.

but usually in any other cases, always pick fire ATK up over character ATK up.That's not Ifrit, that's MLB Typhon.

0-Star Ifrit is better than event Eidolons, IF and ONLY IF you're running
1. elemental advantage (IMPORTANT)
2. running friend Belial
3. running an offensive Soul weapon

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 03:57 PM
I see there is a light up gacha that started and ends on the 28th. I have been saving up for the upcoming powerful light hime. Is it worth spending during the rate up or should i just wait for Take?

My current team is Michel, Eros, SSR Artemis, and Atum.

Kitty
02-26-2019, 04:04 PM
I see there is a light up gacha that started and ends on the 28th. I have been saving up for the upcoming powerful light hime. Is it worth spending during the rate up or should i just wait for Take?

My current team is Michel, Eros, SSR Artemis, and Atum.

you have a fairly decent light team as it is, so i'd just say wait for Take release.

tidalwake
03-01-2019, 11:45 AM
I suppose the optimal placement for awakened michael is later in the order since her +20 on burst will hit more himes that way? Anything I'm missing?

Kitty
03-01-2019, 12:19 PM
last slot so when full burst, the other girls are already back at 0, thus they'll all get 20+ guaranteed when Michael bursts at the end.

tidalwake
03-01-2019, 02:06 PM
Yeah that's what I figured. Hopefully sol can keep up. Might be time to put her back in reserve. If only I could get Takementa or whatever to replace her...

Kitty
03-01-2019, 02:51 PM
should start saving for Lugh maybe, she's super fast and OP as hell. I got her on DMM and she's honestly amazing.

AznSamsung
03-01-2019, 07:00 PM
kitty wish me luck for take ... have 15k save up atm

Kitty
03-02-2019, 05:01 AM
kitty wish me luck for take ... have 15k save up atm

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/551373490196971523/Good_Luck_2.png

Mraktar
03-02-2019, 07:50 AM
As i can see, DMM has much more SSR drop rate and much more boost rate so it's much friendlier to the non-whales then Nutaku. So does FKG DMM vs Nutaku.

Gludateton
03-02-2019, 08:09 AM
I don't think that SSR drop rates are any different, boost rate is higher though, that's true.

Mraktar
03-02-2019, 12:51 PM
I can't see anything even close to 3% ssr rate on Nutaku every time I do 100+ rolls on 2 accs. Only 11 ssr hime, 0 boosted (Cybele u, Seth, Arianrod, Vohu - I failed all of them) + 7 or 8 eydo during 14 months. If my calculation is correct it's less then 2% rate in my case. Well, quality of those hime is much less because low boost rate too, but on 8 or 9 month old DMM acc i already have more ssr (especialy water team of Vohu Lakshmi Asherath Ruy-Oh, Saraswati in reserve with 0$ spent. Fire ulti is easy doable on AAB with 5 sr disasters in grid).

Gludateton
03-02-2019, 01:38 PM
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4916-gacha-rates-data.html
2.88% for SSR which is within error margin.

Slashley
03-02-2019, 01:41 PM
I can't see anything even close to 3% ssr rate on Nutaku every time I do 100+ rolls on 2 accs.Random is going to random, and your sample size is simply far too small. We had this thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4916-gacha-rates-data.html) which paints 2.95% SSR droprate in the opening post. 1.81% SSR Hime, 0.07% P2W Eidolon, 1.07% SSR Eidolon.

The real problem with Nutaku is that Jewels have basically no Rate Up bonus at all. This has a chance to at worst just outright kill the game, since you're extremely likely to find old, non-powercreeped SSR Hime from the Gacha rather than new, powerful Rate Up Hime. This creates frustration, frustration leads to quitting, friends quitting the game leads to other friends quitting, and so on. The fact that Kamihime is really rough to play the catch-up game in, means that new blood is thin. Thus leading towards player-bleed to death in the West sooner than it gets shut down in Japan. And Japan has started some serious cost-cutting, so I fear that the game won't last all that long over there either.

Well, at the moment it's just doomsaying.
EDIT: Or 2.88%, if P2W was already included.

Keyen
03-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Hi guys. New player here. Just wanted advice on what I should focus on.

My situation:
-I started this afternoon (I will be F2P), so I believe that the current event is dead for me. Still, maybe should I aim for something with low requirement?
-I rerolled a few time, and got Rudra at the 3rd reroll, so i'm going Water. I don't have any water character (well, Nike SR)
-I'm currently doing the story mode and some raids lvl 30 in between.
-The soul I'm aiming for as first is Mordred.

My questions were about the activities I should do:
-There is a lot of different SP quests. On which one I should focus?
-Should I spend stamina to open raids, or stay on SP quests?
-Should I spend gems on the gacha, or keep them for... something?
-How can I get SR water Kamihime (Events? Other means?)
-I bought some storage extensions. Basically, now, each time I have 3000 magic jewels, it's gacha time? Or they have another uses?

Thanks you, and sorry if these questions were asked 10000 times before.

Slashley
03-02-2019, 03:31 PM
-I started this afternoon (I will be F2P), so I believe that the current event is dead for me. Still, maybe should I aim for something with low requirement?Well, if you can somehow get into a Union, you'll get tons of great stuff. Assuming you didn't make your own, since you can't leave. But alone, yeah, the event has nothing for you. But finding a Union that has an opening for you might be entirely impossible...
-There is a lot of different SP quests. On which one I should focus?Gem Quest are for Gems, make sure you have 15k every day for the Gem Gacha. If you can that is, I don't remember how hard that quest is for newbies. Gold Ore is for exp, but you get that just from playing the game. The rest are for material farming, with each day having its own element. However, you get all of that stuff from the Gem Gacha I believe, so you might not need it.
-Should I spend stamina to open raids, or stay on SP quests?You should also focus on Story so that you get Cybele or Baal. If you can handle raids, those are fine too.
-Should I spend gems on the gacha, or keep them for... something?While you will need Gems for Limit Breaks, it's not really an issue usually - for a new player, the materials usually are the bottleneck. Spending 15k on Gem Gacha daily (the maximum) is your primary way of getting stronger. You should focus on getting SR Glaives from the Water Disaster raid and skill leveling those up with the R weapons you find from Gem Gacha.
-How can I get SR water Kamihime (Events? Other means?)Once you have all from Gem Gacha, it's pretty much just Jewels. Raid events will give you a SR Hime for basically free. As it just happens, the next raid Hime is a Water one. The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

Keyen
03-02-2019, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the answers.

Kitty
03-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Hi guys. New player here.

mmm, since Slashley answered your questions, and you only have Rudra and no SSR himes... if you're not too far into the game progress wise, I have an account with 3 SSR himes + 100% eidolon: Belial (fire 100%), Ryu-Oh (core water SSR), Titania (very OP awakanable SSR wind hime) and Nephthys (cute strong soon to be updated dark SSR hime.)

only if you want, tho. seems a nicer start, just felt like offering so it's fine if you're sticking with Rudra account.

Keyen
03-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I will stick to my account. While your is obviously better overall, I will stick to one element anyway (as F2P, i can't afford to farm multiple teams), so your account is either the 100% eidolon without anything else (same as me), or strong SSR kamihime without the 100% eidolon.

Gludateton
03-02-2019, 07:14 PM
I'm afraid it's other way around: as F2P you can't afford playing only one element... but you can always try.
One recommendation from me here is to spend your jewels on single element boosted gacha, that often happens between events (if you indeed want to play one element).

Mraktar
03-02-2019, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I will stick to my account. While your is obviously better overall, I will stick to one element anyway (as F2P, i can't afford to farm multiple teams), so your account is either the 100% eidolon without anything else (same as me), or strong SSR kamihime without the 100% eidolon.

Ftp or not ftp, you will need to play multiple teams sooner or later after you will improve your first team (elemental advantage means a lot). For example you will need at least a wind team to deal with thunder targets, so i highly recommend to save all ssr event weapons for future use, just don't up their skill for a while. Next event is light raid, so you will get a ssr weapon + eydo. Use them, even off-element as stat sticks. Next water event will be Vritra advent in mid april, you must to do at least expert missions that time (i guess it's possible with Rudra). You will need at least sword+ mats for FLB + eydo for orbs. How to get a water hime? Jewel gacha, premium tickets (for example every raid gives you more then 20), raid hime tickets from advents (you need Atalanta and Gabriel, at least Atalanta). Wait for Lakshmi (late april) and use all jewels on her, maybe you will be lucky. She is top 1 water damage dealer. If you fail - water boosted gacha should be a key, but on nutaku boost rate is extremly low.

Keyen
03-03-2019, 02:48 AM
I'm afraid it's other way around: as F2P you can't afford playing only one element... but you can always try.
One recommendation from me here is to spend your jewels on single element boosted gacha, that often happens between events (if you indeed want to play one element).

Do you need to play all elements or mostly your main one + the one countering the one which counter your main element?

In the second case, the point stands, there is no advantage trading a rudra for a Belial without fire or thunder SSR.

Gludateton
03-03-2019, 03:06 AM
I play all elements aside from dark (because fuck dark I don't have grid enhanced yet, but will get to it soon).
I am not saying that it's impossible to play just main element + counter, but unless you are lucky, it won't be so easy. And as I said above, if you're going for that, use jewels on single element boosts. Rolling for specific Kamihime may net you powerful member, but more often than not you'll get ones that you won't be using (because they are not of your main element).

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 05:16 AM
Just wondering what amount of HP is a good amount as well as the number of defender weapons/skills you all have.

Slashley
03-03-2019, 05:24 AM
Assault goes into every slot. Except Soul weapon slot. And maybe Phantom weapon if you can support a good one. After that, Assault/Defender goes into as many slots as possible. Usually one Exceed is all you need, so that leaves... 6-7 Assault/Defender weapons.

Of course, realistically speaking you don't get to choose. You use what you have, and that's it.

Mirai
03-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Hey everyone water main here with Rudra. I just pulled Gaia from the gacha and I'm pretty thrilled since I've been working on my wind team to cover my thunder weakness. So my question is - is it worth awakening Gaia? From my understanding, she has really strong damage mitigation that's good enough to put her into any team and since water has very few himes that can even be awakened to begin with (none of which I have), it seems okay to me? The only issue is that I only have 3 complete draconic eyes at the moment, so I'd be using all of them.

Thanks in advance!

Dejnov
03-03-2019, 10:59 AM
Hey everyone water main here with Rudra. I just pulled Gaia from the gacha and I'm pretty thrilled since I've been working on my wind team to cover my thunder weakness. So my question is - is it worth awakening Gaia? From my understanding, she has really strong damage mitigation that's good enough to put her into any team and since water has very few himes that can even be awakened to begin with (none of which I have), it seems okay to me? The only issue is that I only have 3 complete draconic eyes at the moment, so I'd be using all of them.

Thanks in advance!

So Awakened Gaia is a different beast compared to basic Gaia. Her damage cut gets thunder resistance and her block ability get upgraded from just giving her Defense (reduced damage) to nullify (which avoids all attack damage). That makes her very valuable once awakened and for difficult content. What I've had with her unawakened form is that she can block for everyone but x5 damage usually can kill her. Not so with nullify.

It also helps to make sure there isn't a more valuable hime to awaken on a better team, but you need to tell us what other teams and himes you have that can be awakened. (I recently awakened Michael and still need to awaken Satan and Hades because my Light team is stronger than my Dark team.)

Dejnov.

Slashley
03-03-2019, 01:12 PM
-- So my question is - is it worth awakening Gaia? --Gaia's job: Negate single-target Overdrives by dying.
Awakened Gaia's job: Negate single-target Overdrives while taking no damage, and nearly entirely nullify AoE Overdrives.

In other words, absolutely. Gaia is no damage dealer so can't really hard-carry your Wind, but Awakened Gaia is absolutely amazing at keeping your damage dealers in shape so that they can do their job. If you have even a single hard-carry in Wind, she'll be great for you. If not... well, you'll at least be able to clear all Thunder content with ease, albeit take ages to do so.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Do you need to play all elements or mostly your main one + the one countering the one which counter your main element?

In the second case, the point stands, there is no advantage trading a rudra for a Belial without fire or thunder SSR.

It depends on how your teams compare to each other. If you end up with a team that's far stronger of the others, that points towards focusing on that team more. The thing is, as F2P, the choice isn't really in your hands. You're functionally at the whims of the RNG to dictate how strong your teams are at any given time. One day it can look like you should be focusing on water due to Rudra. Another day, the RNG may throw more water stuff your way further reinforcing the idea to focus on water. Or, the RNG decides that you get some nice stuff... in another element or two.
I'm F2P myself, and the distribution of RNG for me has such been that, I don't have any one individual team so far ahead of the rest. So in my case at least, I'm better off just using every element.

So, I think that in the long run, you'd be better served to at least casually work on all of your weapon grids. That way, you don't end up in a situation where you roll some awesome stuff in another element and lament 'oh no, I never touched that element, I can't use this!'. With the recent gem gacha changes, that's not hard to do once you can maintain the 15k gems a day cost. So, in the short term, work on water first until the 25 ap gem quest daily is a non-issue. That takes care of... 12-13k or so gems each day. And the last couple thousand comes from just being active and fighting wherever.

Keyen
03-03-2019, 01:34 PM
You're functionally at the whims of the RNG to dictate how strong your teams are at any given time. One day it can look like you should be focusing on water due to Rudra. Another day, the RNG may throw more water stuff your way further reinforcing the idea to focus on water. Or, the RNG decides that you get some nice stuff... in another element or two.
I don't get it. Everyone talks about Rudra (and the other) as "P2W", with people with optimized SSR leaving the game because they weren't able to roll one and lost to damage to a team with trash characters but with a 100% eidolon, and you tell me "you never know, you may roll something which is better".

What kind of RNG are we talking here? 3 optimized SSR? More? Another 100% eidolon on top of that?

Slashley
03-03-2019, 01:55 PM
-- Everyone talks about Rudra (and the other) as "P2W", --I believe it's literally only me who does that.

Anyway, if you're willing to buy Miracle Tickets and reroll into a 100% Eidolon, then no other team will be stronger than that team. It's nigh-impossible for RNG to do that. However, if you're NOT willing to buy Miracle Tickets (which is the purest of the pure F2P), then it's possible that RNG will give you the bonkers in some other element. A couple of core Hime in some other element can make a better team without 100%, than a team of Rs and crappy SRs with a 100%.

But keep in mind that having a 100% Eidolon also has indirect benefits, such as much, MUCH easier access to strong Friends in your Friend List.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Eidolons like Rudra are highly desired due to how much they raise your theoretical ceiling combined with their rarity. 100%+ eidolons are the best thing to get for people rolling new accounts; no question about that. They're also the best individual pieces to get. But they're still just individual pieces of the puzzle. Conversation about the high end usually implies access to both 100%+ eidolons and SSR kamihime.

So yes, maybe one day you get a 100%+ eidolon in another element. Or maybe you roll a couple of stronger SSRs in another element. Or maybe even your SR rolls are tilted in favour of other elements over water. Then, depending on content, you face the question of, will your Rudra + SRs team outperform this other team that has element advantage? You're not just overcoming the gap in damage output in a vacuum. You also have to compensate for the difference in damage you're taking back through a combination of killing even faster and/or having more damage mitigation tricks.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 02:31 PM
I don't get it. Everyone talks about Rudra (and the other) as "P2W", with people with optimized SSR leaving the game because they weren't able to roll one and lost to damage to a team with trash characters but with a 100% eidolon, and you tell me "you never know, you may roll something which is better".

What kind of RNG are we talking here? 3 optimized SSR? More? Another 100% eidolon on top of that?

Like others said above, if you want to main one element, you should buy MT, because a 100% eido is basically ele advantage dmg bonus for that team ( in term of dmg) again all element. But ofc a SR team will perform worst than a SSR team

Keyen
03-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Like others said above, if you want to main one element, you should buy MT, because a 100% eido is basically ele advantage dmg bonus for that team ( in term of dmg) again all element. But ofc a SR team will perform worst than a SSR team

Isn't a 100% eidolon additive with elemental advantage?
245% damage for elemental advantage, 175% for elemental disadvantage?

Mirai
03-03-2019, 02:36 PM
Thanks for all the replies!

I’m currently rank 84 with 46k on main screen. I have no problem getting mtickets and got Ryu-oh and Snow Raphael through that. I basically don’t have a functioning team for other elements, except wind (luckily) - Hastur, Hathor, SR Cybele, Sytry, Oberon. I’ve been slowly working on my wind grid because I have no upgrading left I can do for water (until we get more event water SSR weapons). I also don’t have any himes for any element that can be awakened except gaia.

Slashley
03-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Isn't a 100% eidolon additive with elemental advantage?
245% damage for elemental advantage, 175% for elemental disadvantage?It is yes, but it's not that simple. 100% base, 30% from Soul weapon, elemental (dis)advantage and two Eidolons form the whole thing.

So you could be looking at Rudra users going against Thunder at 100%+30%-25%+100%+100% = 305%
And you compare that to Icarus Wind going with 100%+30%+45%+45%+100% = 320%

You have to remember that the Wind team will have a massively better Full Burst (since Full Burst Bonus double-dips into elemental (dis)advantage modifier), and that Wind team takes like half damage compared to Water, and Water has trouble debuffing. It usually boils down to "how good are your debuffs?" since if the Water team has -50%/-50% thanks to Miracle tickets, but the Wind team is -20%/-20% from Sniper Shot... then it doesn't really even matter which team you run. Wind would still probably be better because of the difference in Full Bursts.

Umm, point is, 100% are extremely powerful. But as said by others, they form only one part of the puzzle - a part that you can't really get outside of massive whaling (average cost of each 100% is about 4200 bucks I think? forgot, there's a thread about gacha chances) or rerolling. You CAN get really far with just a 100% Eidolon, though.

Keyen
03-03-2019, 03:46 PM
Ok, you convinced me. I will take Kitty on her offer, then :p

It was just two days, not a huge loss.

Edit: Corrected :p

Kitty
03-03-2019, 04:33 PM
b-but am not a boi

falcontea
03-03-2019, 05:44 PM
I seem to recall at some time last year DMM changed the way skill leveling for weapons worked to bring it more inline with normal leveling. Does anyone know when this happened?

Cobblemaniac
03-03-2019, 06:58 PM
I seem to recall at some time last year DMM changed the way skill leveling for weapons worked to bring it more inline with normal leveling. Does anyone know when this happened?

Early October for DMM, although since we got the massive anniversary content update 2 months early... we can't exactly predict when certain content will drop anymore.

It's all on the DMM wiki btw, so might as well try reading it if you're fluent in Japanese/ google translate.

Superbia
03-03-2019, 07:39 PM
How does it change the skill leveling?

Cobblemaniac
03-03-2019, 08:29 PM
How does it change the skill leveling?

XP based instead of RNG based.

On the other hand, that means skipping from SL1 to whatever is possible with the update, instead of SLing 1 level at a time tediously.

SSR weps do get their XP value nerfed tho.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:15 AM
First off, let me say that I am very sorry for the MASSIVE wall of text. I had thought of creating a new thread, but no matter how much about my thinking was written for the choices I made, it essentially still is: "What are the options I can take" or "What should I do". No matter which, might have to do with one sentence topics, most were slammed with "general discussion" or a "google doc" which I agree that in a way, is probably a correct response.

So I just got back into the game a few weeks ago, surfed around the internet for information to catchup etc. and have been working on getting my teams going.
Right now, I've got an issue where I'm a little confused on how I should continue my team building, what to focus on farming, and how I should plan for the future.

First, here's a list of my SSRs I currently have
Fire: Dakki, Prometheus, Amaterasu*from miracle ticket given a few weeks ago*, Beelzebub, Yamaraja+Ares*Just got the two of them within this week from the limited gachas*
Water: Asherah, Ryu-Oh, Cthulhu, Nike(Unleashed)
Wind: Isis, Cu Chulainn
Thunder: Jupiter, Baal(Unleashed)
Light: Raphael, [Moonlight Profusion]Artemis
Dark: None

I hesitate to list the SRs I'm running in the same team as they would probably not be optimal, and listing all my SRs wouldn't help either since I know for a fact I don't exactly have any useful ones after crawling through tons of topics/texts and checking the wiki abilities page for buff/debuff frames.

I know my Light team can be said to be useless at the moment until I get Sol and probably even Light Tsukuyomi. You could argue that I probably should've used my miracle ticket for Sol, which I was debating on doing so for quite a long while. Ultimately I ended up using it on Amaterasu because at the time, I had both Dakki and Prometheus for my fire team, Baal(Unleashed) and Raphael were my only other two SSRs. It wasn't until after a week of using the tickets, did the new gachas give me my other elemental SSRs.

Weapon:
For my weapon grid, Dark is my weakest due to lack of assault weapons(SRs) so I am currently running Phantom Blade Calamity Ripper(glaive) which I somehow obtained from a random Ragnarok raid I was leeching from at the time, along with 5 other off-element glaives to activate second skill, then filling rest with my very few dark assault weapons.
My Water team, in a way, is my second weakest grid with only 5 assault weapons, rest being off-element or defenders.
The weapon grid for the rest of my elements, are all sitting at around 8 assault 2 pride, +- 1.

Soul:
As I am a returning player that was inactive for a long while, I do not have Shingen and will not likely get her in the very near future. Only upside is that I do have Yukimura thanks to current Union Event.
D'Artagnan - My first legendary soul which I unlocked a LONG time ago, because I thought snatch would make farming life easier, but thank god her Sniper Shot is useful, and unlocking her did not appear to be a mistake.
Mordred - My second legendary soul I got recently right before Advent vs Typhon Rematch. Reason I picked her was because at that time, the fastest way to strengthen up was to get a water build going so I could farm a fire event, and start rolling off that. My team at the time was Belphegor, Oceanus, Venus, and Nike(SR). So it was obvious I lacked an overdrive control more than anything else in the short term.
Andromeda - My latest legendary soul. I picked her up for my water team, as I was lucky enough to get Asherah and Cthulhu during the advent event. This allowed me to swap out Mordred since I finally got my debuff and overdrive controllers. I also thought that Nike, who was SR at the time as I just got the unleashed version "today", did not have enough healing for me to survive the union event to carry my own weight. So Andromeda was my priority so I could get survive longer with two heals.

Fire team(further explanation):
Mordred(ambush), Dakki, Prometheus, Amaterasu, Beelzebub in main party, Yamaraja and Ares in my sub party. With what I had available on me, this was how I decided to setup my team for the Union Event, specifically during Burst Time. Amaterasu already has a B frame def/atk down, I took Ambush as it was an A frame def down debuff. Dakki has a DATA buff, along with a 2 turn rampage which boosted my auto attack damage while I was rebuilding Burst. Prometheus has a skill that reduces overdrive by one, and although her overdrive extender overlaps with Mordred, it has a -10% wind damage which, IF coupled with Dakki's wind def up AND getting lucky being hit by a wind overdrive nuke from the boss, would help me live longer. Beelzebub was in the main party because I mainly used my fire team for BurstTime, so the instant 50% fire damage up buff, as I lacked any damage buffs, would make the first round of my Burst hit a lot harder, and would be up again by the time I had my next full burst. Yamaraja was thrown in my sub party, mainly because my thoughts were that her affliction resist in the Greed battle, was at best to negate the def down debuff from Beelzebub. Dakki helps with building burst, Prometheus extends boss rage turn by 1, and up to 3 total if I'm lucky and land paralyze. I also needed Beelzebub for dmg boost to hit hard during BurstTime. Ares, well, I just got her so she's level 1.

My questions:
1) Now that I've gotten Ares and have a 6SSR fire team, how should I set the team up now? What combinations of 4main/2sub can I have, and if possible, for what situations should I be using them in. This might just be me, but I think that my current "setup" is probably best with what I have for Burst Time. But what about outside of Burst Time(main point)?
2) I have no problem farming R3 accessories with fire team. Only issues would be the water R3 as that is my elemental weakness. I might also have trouble farming fire R3 since my Water team is severely lacking in assault weapons, so the damage I'm capable of dealing is rather low, and the prolonged fight on trash mobs might make me too weak for the 2nd and 3rd stages of the fight. I have yet to try using my fire team against fire R3 accessory quest, but I'm guessing it'll be fine if I have no problem using fire to farm R3 light/dark/thunder. The issue is, should I worry about my wind/thunder teams despite the lack of core or even just viable SSRs, because I highly assume for R4 accessories, that elemental advantage would be a HUGE advantage for me, at least when I'm remotely strong enough to start doing R4 over R3(which is still a while).
3) Souls, I know there is a "What soul should I pick" thread, but let's be honest, anyone can on paper, tell you what the Best Soul+Best Himes are, except that doesn't work unless you actually have all those SSR himes to build however you want. So who's the better pick for short-mid term boost? Do I get Arthur to provide ATK Up for my fire and water team? Do I get Hercules for stronger single unit damage? Or do I get get Joan of Arc for regen and damage negation for overdrive? What benefits me the most currently with "what I have"?
4) Eidolon Orbs, I have already spent a few grabbing 2 Icarus and for some reason, 2 Jack O'Lantern(I prob messed up on this one). I know some people might say that I should've saved them for those dragoons, but lets face reality. By the time I have enough for one LB0 dragoon, I could've gotten myself 3 MLB eidolons, with 1000 extra. Short-mid term wise, 3 MLB eidolons would provide me much better stats compared to a LB0 dragoon. I know its strange that I'm saying this after buying 2 icarus and 2 jack o'lantern instead of fire/water eidolons, but meh. My main question here is, should I stop at having a MLB eidolon of each element, or focus on getting MLB of the same element as my 2 strongest teams? (As of now, Fire>Water>rest) Also, as I am severely lacking in SSR assault weapons, would it be worth to grab the SR limit break items so I could at least fill out my main 2 weapon grids with MLB SR assaults, or is it just not worth it.
5) Accessory shop, I'm going to assume nothing is worth it except the Ancient SSRs? Are the normal SSRs worth getting for short-mid term gains?
6) Miracle tickets, now if possible, I expect multiple different "options" as an answer for this question, mainly because of there is a chance I could get a few more SSRs from upcoming limited gachas. But in the case I get a second miracle ticket before a guaranteed SSR gacha resurfaces, meaning no new SSR himes added to me pool, who should I use it on?
Should I try to optimize my fire team with Uriel/Mars? Or according to Sanahtlig's guide, Svarog, although I heard Uriel awakened is amazingly strong.
Should I get Snow Raphael for my water team since, once again according to Sanahtlig's guide, would allow me to have both "Endurance" and "Burst" water team comps.
Or should I use my next miracle ticket on either the wind, thunder, or light team?
Now lets say that I unlock some SSR himes from guaranteed gachas before I receive my next miracle ticket. I know there are tons of possibilities in this case, but lets pretend that I either get a fire SSR that I would've used ticket on AND snow raphael(so fire/water out of the question) OR I get a Wind/Thunder/Light maybe even my first Dark SSR hime. With what I currently have, who would I then use it for?
Example of what I mean as I know it may be confusing:
ex1: If I get Uriel/Mars/Svarog + Snow Raphael, should I use my ticket on Sol/Cybele(Unleashed) etc. and why(taking in account my other SSRs for that element)
ex2: I DON'T get Uriel/Mars/Svarog + Snow Raphael, but I get "A" instead, so I should use miracle ticket to grab "B" because that would give me a decent working third element. Please give me an example of "A" and "B".

Once again, I'm sorry for the massive wall of text, but planning for the future while taking in account with what I have right now as well as RNG and short-mid term boosts has gotten me quite confused. Unfortunately, it is not something any written guide can solve as there is not enough flexibility in it, so its down to opinions and discussions.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Hopefully MWOT's are not against the rules in general discussion. Sorry for posting twice, there isn't an edit option XD.

Slashley
03-04-2019, 02:20 AM
Early October for DMM, although since we got the massive anniversary content update 2 months early... we can't exactly predict when certain content will drop anymore.Umm, that was kind of predictable though. We just got the patch on Nutaku anniversary instead of DMM anniversary. That happened last year too, except that they split the anniversary into two parts that time (some on Nutaku anniversary, the rest on DMM anniversary date). This time we got all of it on Nutaku date.

Aside from that, as far as I can recall, the only thing we've gotten early is the "you can no longer see raid event help requests until you've visited the raid front page" change, which we got like... 8 months early. Obviously because support didn't want to deal with hundreds of "OMG WHERE ARE MY SOULS AND RAID TICKETS?!?" complaints every. Single. God. Damn. Raid. Event.

Unless you want to count Awakening, which we tend to get one event early, probably because of payday differences.
--
I know my Light team can be said to be useless at the moment until I get Sol and probably even Light Tsukuyomi.--Now that Michael got her awakening, the Light hard carries are Michael and Tish, the latter of which wasn't in Miracle Ticket. ALL Light SSRs are going to be buffed to stupid power levels, although many of them require specific, other Light SSRs to support them for them to work.
Weapon:
For my weapon grid, Dark is my weakest due to lack of assault weapons(SRs) so I am currently running Phantom Blade Calamity Ripper(glaive) which I somehow obtained from a random Ragnarok raid I was leeching from at the time, along with 5 other off-element glaives to activate second skill, then filling rest with my very few dark assault weapons.--... please no. If you don't have Dark SSRs, fill your Grid with Assault SRs available from the Disaster Raids. Ragnarok doesn't drop them, but all other difficulties do.
My questions:
1) Now that I've gotten Ares and have a 6SSR fire team, how should I set the team up now?--You should probably bring SR Heph if you have her. Dakki is great against Wind. Amaterasu will be great for you, and Ares will be decent... if you can Awaken her. That's a lot of materials that you just might not have, and she's not very impressive before that.

So mix and match depending on what content you do. Since you have no hard carries, only Amaterasu and SR Heph will go into every Fire team of yours.
3) Souls, I know there is a "What soul should I pick" thread, but let's be honest, anyone can on paper, tell you what the Best Soul+Best Himes are, except that doesn't work unless you actually have all those SSR himes to build however you want.Actually, that thread should make it clear that it's fairly universal... like for you, Joan would've been waaayyyy better than the Andromeda trap.

Anyway, next up you need Joan (for her damage cut) and then Herc, since you might be strong enough to get Herc Relic weapon at that point, which just turns you into the usual "Herc goes into every team" like most other players.
4) Eidolon Orbs, I have already spent a few grabbing 2 Icarus and for some reason, 2 Jack O'Lantern(I prob messed up on this one). I know some people might say that I should've saved them for those dragoons, --Veterans will often say that Kaisers are the only thing that you should use Orbs on, but you have the right idea. The reason why veterans can say that is because they already have all the basics from the events. Those who lack the basics - such as a good Elemental Attack Eidolon (for off-element) or a +Character/HP Eidolon (for on-element with a Friend 100%) - need to get those up first.

So if you want to use your Dark off-element, those Jacks aren't a bad idea at all. Also, you might want to buy Tiamats since those have amazing stats and go into every element Eidolon grid.
5) Accessory shop, I'm going to assume nothing is worth it except the Ancient SSRs? Are the normal SSRs worth getting for short-mid term gains?There's two ways to look at Accessory Shop. You either buy Ancients and hope to get good enigmas on them, or you buy SRs for fodder. The non-Ancient SSRs have an AWFUL chance of being good, so stay away from those.
6) Miracle tickets, --Sorry, it's best not to think too much on future Miracle Tickets until the time comes. You might pull something crazy in the meantime. Plus we don't even know who even will be in the Miracle Tickets since Nutaku hasn't been entirely consistent with DMM on that.

Make a wall of text in the Miracle Ticket thread once the next one is out, and hopefully somebody will offer you insight into which element you should commit to.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the reply,

please no. If you don't have Dark SSRs, fill your Grid with Assault SRs available from the Disaster Raids.
So do you mean I shouldn't bother limit breaking them just so I can have multiple LB0 assault SRs?
Should I still bother farming it, even if my dark team is filled with SRs and have horrible synergies with low buff/debuff % stacks?
Which reminds me, if I don't need to bother limit breaking them, should I do that too for my water team since I'm currently sitting at 3 ATK+ 1ATK++ and 3max HP+, some other stuff, and 2 off-elemental weapons. I would lose out on about 2k attack if I swap out the off-elementals first, so could I get rid of the defenders first?

You should probably bring SR Heph if you have her...Ares will be decent... if you can Awaken her. That's a lot of materials that you just might not have, and she's not very impressive before that.
I do happen to have Hephaestus. I also MLB'd Ares when I got her today, with exactly 3 draconic eyes on hand to awaken once she hits lvl80.
So assuming I don't get Uriel/Mars by the time Ares hits level80 then should I just awaken her?

If so, my main fire team would be Amaterasu, Hephaestus, and Ares, and for picking/rotating the 4th, would my understanding on the following be correct?
-Dakki for wind resist+DATA buff
-Prometheus preferably with Joan if I need to control overdrive and a defensive tool for hard hitting overdrive nukes
-Yamaraja for affliction resist

Would I swap in Beelzebub for the 50% fire damage buff during union Burst Time like I am doing so right now, and keep her in sub for anything else?
Also, asides from affliction resist, when should I consider bringing Yamaraja into the team over Dakki/Prometheus?

Seeing as Hephaestus has an A frame DEF DOWN, A frame ATK UP, while Amaterasu has A frame DEF UP and B frame DEF/ATK down, Sniper shot and ambush wouldn't be a good soul EX ability pick. I don't exactly have much EX skill to choose from, with what I currently have. Should I then stick with Regeneration/Null Affliction(Debatable with Affliction RST)/Chaos Magic on Mordred, and Black Proganda/Null Affliction/Chaos Magic on Andromeda if I need healing instead?

The non-Ancient SSRs have an AWFUL chance of being good, so stay away from those.
Would you say its better to grab Ancient SSRs until I fill out my team with useful accessories AKA 2 out of 3 being stats that specific KH needs, or start grabbing fodders once half the accessory slots are filled with SSRs?

Didn't know miracle tickets had a limited option that would change each time, always thought it was any SSR prior to the release of the ticket itself. That really then makes it harder to plan around the tickets, coupled with gacha rng.

Kitty
03-04-2019, 06:33 AM
ye, theres an EXP bar for leveling, there's also now one for SLing, for example:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/551496758023421962/unknown.png

(level 8>18)

when the change comes, they nerfed the value of SSR, so they're base at 350 and an additional +100 per skill level, so best to take them up to SL5 or something if they're fodder.

SSR from 1>20 takes 3,800 skill level exp.

SR are best at SL4, which costs only 6 Rs.
SR grails are best at SL5, which costs 10 Rs.

since you can skill level in bulk now, it's sooooooo much nicer to get weps leveled faster feelsgoodman.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Ideally, How many exceed weapons are needed in a grid?

kuno
03-04-2019, 07:12 AM
Hi, I´m a new Player. Wanted to start with a 100% eidolon, is it still possible to get one,´cause I did not see any so far after 300+ re-rolls?

Torkov
03-04-2019, 07:14 AM
Just bad luck Kuno, there are even some 120% now.

Slashley
03-04-2019, 07:24 AM
So do you mean I shouldn't bother limit breaking them just so I can have multiple LB0 assault SRs?Errrh, kiiiinda? Your goal is to get a Grid full of Assaults at skill level 20. That's the biggest thing. But they should also be MLB for base stats too. You're going to need those stats.
I do happen to have Hephaestus. I also MLB'd Ares when I got her today, with exactly 3 draconic eyes on hand to awaken once she hits lvl80.
So assuming I don't get Uriel/Mars by the time Ares hits level80 then should I just awaken her?Mars doesn't have Awakening, but Uriel does. Non-Awakened Uriel is okay, but Awakened is just insane. If earning Dragon Eyes is difficult for you, then spending Eyes on Ares might slow your Uriel down.

Of course, this is assuming that you'll commit to Fire in your next Miracle Ticket.
If so, my main fire team would be Amaterasu, Hephaestus, and Ares, and for picking/rotating the 4th, would my understanding on the following be correct?
-Dakki for wind resist+DATA buff
-Prometheus preferably with Joan if I need to control overdrive and a defensive tool for hard hitting overdrive nukes
-Yamaraja for affliction resist

Would I swap in Beelzebub for the 50% fire damage buff during union Burst Time like I am doing so right now, and keep her in sub for anything else?Yeah, pretty much.

SSR Beelz is a great way to get yourself killed, but she does provide a huge boost in damage while you kill yourself from her buffs. Backrow sounds fine for her, as a final resort.
Seeing as Hephaestus has an A frame DEF DOWN, A frame ATK UP, while Amaterasu has A frame DEF UP and B frame DEF/ATK down, Sniper shot and ambush wouldn't be a good soul EX ability pick. I don't exactly have much EX skill to choose from, with what I currently have. Should I then stick with Regeneration/Null Affliction(Debatable with Affliction RST)/Chaos Magic on Mordred, and Black Proganda/Null Affliction/Chaos Magic on Andromeda if I need healing instead?Never put Chaos Magic on Andromeda, just run Cass instead. That's why Andromeda is a trap - Cass is often just better.

Your most common EX skills are probably going to be Sniper Shot (for AoE B debuff, Amaterasu is single-target) or Black Propaganda. Chaos Magic for content that buffs something nasty. Another quite fine one is Desertion, which gives you Combo-, but Yamaraja has that too and Amaterasu's Blind basically fulfills the same role anyway.
Would you say its better to grab Ancient SSRs until I fill out my team with useful accessories AKA 2 out of 3 being stats that specific KH needs, or start grabbing fodders once half the accessory slots are filled with SSRs?You can try, it's not like you'll be farming AQ5 for a long time. Most of the time the Rings will be trash, though.
Ideally, How many exceed weapons are needed in a grid?F2P will be fine with just one (FLB). Add +1 for elements you own a P2W Eidolon for. And add +1 for crazy shit like Thunder Aphrodite.

But as usual - you'll use what you have. Most elements have their Exceeds from Union events, so you'll use each and every single one that you have.
Just bad luck Kuno, there are even some 120% now.Literally just one, and I'd honestly prefer Hraes because of the debuff.

Hanuman will be great starting December though.

Kitty
03-04-2019, 07:58 AM
Hi, I´m a new Player. Wanted to start with a 100% eidolon, is it still possible to get one,´cause I did not see any so far after 300+ re-rolls?

Hraes, Rudra or Belial?

1. Belial, Osiris, Nova Kaiser Dragoon, Girimikhala
2. Rudra, Huanglong
3. Hraesvelgr, Susanoo, Azathoth

imo, i'd pick the 1st one, just because Belial+Nova together... but Hraesvelgr does have an awesome summon.
take your pick, and i'll PM you the details :)

kuno
03-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Hraes, Rudra or Belial?

1. Belial, Osiris, Nova Kaiser Dragoon, Girimikhala
2. Rudra, Huanglong
3. Hraesvelgr, Susanoo, Azathoth

imo, i'd pick the 1st one, just because Belial+Nova together... but Hraesvelgr does have an awesome summon.
take your pick, and i'll PM you the details :)

I´d gladly take the 1st

Kitty
03-04-2019, 08:19 AM
enjoy!

uh also, this just happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbHPO-G3vFU&feature=youtu.be

i'm spooked lmao that went way better than i'd ever have expected... too bad I lost svarog, tho, and I only just got her last week from MTix.

Keyen
03-04-2019, 09:28 AM
So, I changed account and everything, and i'm now mostly fire (but with cool characters in other elements). Currently, I have Agni Raguel Brynhildr (and fire amon I guess), and I have a SR miracle ticket. Who should be the most interesting fire SR character in this case? Thanks again!

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 10:08 AM
Of course, this is assuming that you'll commit to Fire in your next Miracle Ticket.Yeah, pretty much.
Seems like it'll be very likely, as I might've just put myself into a situation where either Fire OR Water would "perfect" my team composition now.

I know we just talked about how Amaterasu+Hephaestus would be the core of my team.
Now, there is a HUGE problem that just surfaced... I had itchy fingers seeing a balance of 600 starcoins remaining, went to gacha, and saw a discount pull for 120. Well, Mars popped.

So my question now is, which of the following would be better for my team:
A) Ares, Amaterasu, Mars, Hephaestus, Andromeda until I get Joan, with 2 random subs
B) Ares, Amaterasu, Mars, run Ambush, and mainly Mordred+Yamaraja but more flexibility depending on what I need.
C) Ares, Amaterasu, Mars, Dakki, with whatever soul for now
D) Don't put Mars on main team and stick with what you had helped me planned.

It feels that with Mars now, I am constantly having overlaps in buff/debuff for my 4th pick, with Dakki being the only one that doesn't have an overlap.
A team has an overlap on A Frame attack up although we do get a 5% attack bonus and -15% Fire RST.
B team loses out on A frame Ability DMG(30% at lvl 65) and the ATK/DEF down debuff is B Frame which overlaps with Amaterasu, but we get an affliction block and Fire ATK UP and extra 5% DEF debuff with Ambush.
C team trades in Ability DMG UP/Fire ATK UP/Affliction Resist for DATA+Wind RST and a rampage for use during stun/waiting cooldown turns.

Would it be correct to say the most "optimal" souls would be Joan for team A, Mordred for team B, and Hercules for Team C?
Also, if the above sentence is true, should I still aim for Joan next, or Hercules? I know I will probably be grabbing both, but in which order would I get a better gain for my party?

To be honest, I can't believe the "settled" team comps just went out the window because of a single 120 pull.

Kitty
03-04-2019, 10:12 AM
So, I changed account and everything, and i'm now mostly fire (but with cool characters in other elements). Currently, I have Agni Raguel Brynhildr (and fire amon I guess), and I have a SR miracle ticket. Who should be the most interesting fire SR character in this case? Thanks again!

Hephaestus for -15% A frame DEF debuff

Keyen
03-04-2019, 10:23 AM
Got it, thanks.

Slashley
03-04-2019, 10:44 AM
--
Now, there is a HUGE problem that just surfaced... I had itchy fingers seeing a balance of 600 starcoins remaining, went to gacha, and saw a discount pull for 120. Well, Mars popped.
--
To be honest, I can't believe the "settled" team comps just went out the window because of a single 120 pull.And this is exactly why there's no point in discussing Miracle Tickets in advance :)

For veterans, Mars replaces Heph since you'll use Herc for the remainder of Def Debuff, but for you, for any non-debuff immune content (you won't be fighting much of that at your power levels), you'll run Ama-Mars-Heph-carry. At the moment your carry is Ares I guess.

The other option is to drop Heph and run Ambush, this lets you run Dakki against Wind for example. Or run a second carry, which you don't have yet.

Ultimately, it comes down to what content you're doing.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 11:12 AM
And this is exactly why there's no point in discussing Miracle Tickets in advance :)
I finally see how true this statement holds with experience first hand now XD

Ultimately, it comes down to what content you're doing.
This is just my theory-crafting on team comps with what I have, for specific contents aside from the two you mentioned.

Assuming we are dropping Heph for a conditional KH, making Amaterasu+Ares+Mars the common KHs for each team,

Prometheus + Andromeda(fully aware of it being a noob trap) with ambush, would be for fighting against multiple trash mobs or bosses with huge nukes where stalling overdrive and healing is required for me to survive and finish fights. A possible content example would be Guild Orders.

Yamaraja + Mordred with Maiden's Prayer for Affliction RST + Affliction block + Affliction cleanse, which I would probably only ever use for a fight where enemy applies massive amounts of afflictions, example being dark enemies with DoTs and CCs.

Beelzebub LB3 + Mordred with Ambush, used only during Burst Time, capping Beelzebub at LB3 so the defensive debuff expires one wave before overdrive kicks in, but grants me the 50% Fire ATK Up for hard hitting burst and skill nukes. Will probably NEVER use this combo outside burst time.

Would love to get your thoughts on if the three conditional theory-crafting is made with the correct mindset.

Laventale
03-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Yearly long Miracle Tickets is basically the best shit DMM has done to this game so far.

Schrophorclesss
03-04-2019, 11:50 AM
Hello, just got aries and svarog. Do I need to change my flb sr disaster lances to their weapons?
Also, I have uriel, who should I awaken first? Thank you very much

Kitty
03-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Hello, just got aries and svarog. Do I need to change my flb sr disaster lances to their weapons?
Also, I have uriel, who should I awaken first? Thank you very much

Svarog first!
and yes, replace the SR disaster weps for their weps. Even at 0LB, the SSR ones have similar stats to the SR ones and 16% assault rather than 13% at SL20. keep them locked though for future, since they won't stay on your grid unless they are MLBed I suppose.
Good for now, tho

Svarog>Uriel>Ares

Schrophorclesss
03-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Thank you very much. I'll keep that in mind.

Alaryn
03-04-2019, 12:49 PM
How are you supposed to use a thunder grid efficiently?
I spent some time improving my thunder team for the upcoming water tower, but it just feels meh.

My hime are Tyr (Awakened), Jupiter, Mammon, Raiko Backline: Thor and that SR healer hime.
The Soul and not having a healer hime (not even with a miracle ticket) is a huge problem
I cant decide on a soul weapon because I feel like they just die if I dont use Andromeda.
. I'm at around 51k attack and they sit at like 11k hp ingame, and if I use another soul like Herc or Shingen, I make it to A4 thunder Q at like 50% hp on my hime and then barely scrape by defeating the boss. Same thing with Guild order, maybe they can barely manage Water but can't ever kill the other elements. And rag raids are just big bags of hp with meh damage, but u gotta sustain it somehow.
I know Jupiter is kinda meh, but honestly Thor feels like trash and I'm glad I didn't awaken her. But what other hime could even make a difference if your just gonna be dying to the boss after your done with the trash mobs?
For comparison I Can auto Thunder AQ 4 on my water grid (which is indeed a good chunk better), but not AQ 5.

Or is thunder just a shit element if you didn't manage to pull Thunder Aphro?

Mraktar
03-04-2019, 12:53 PM

When i started on DMM, I failed to reroll into ptw eydo and picked Vohu + Lakshmi account. I guess that they+ Venus/Belphy from sr miracle + nike sr + Tiamat were not weaker, but much stronger starter team then Rudra+ r/sr team. I was suffering from no water events with disaster weapons, but Rudra acc should be in the same situation. In long term PTW eydo should be better as single item than almost any hime, but it doesn't mean that you can't play with no Hrae/Rudra/etc. You can have enough 100% eydo for GO/rognarok advents etc even withount friends. Why everybody (including me) advices to reroll into 100% eydo? because a) you can't miracle them if you ready to spend $50 like any non-limited hime, and b) you will have a lot of friends with 100% eydo. But acc with 2+ same element core hime shouldn' be weaker if you are not lucky with your rerolls.

Team with trash characters + 100% eydo can't deal more damage than good SSR team + 40%/5%data or 45% eydo. If we talk about water, Tiamat=>Rudra is about 25% damage boost. It's a lot, but any r/sr =>Lakshmi/Shiva aw - it's much more damage boost. (Lakshmi release in this April, so it's not so long wait).

I spent some time improving my thunder team for the upcoming water tower, but it just feels meh.

My hime are Tyr (Awakened), Jupiter, Mammon, Raiko Backline: Thor and that SR healer hime.
The Soul and not having a healer hime (not even with a miracle ticket) is a huge problem
I cant decide on a soul weapon because I feel like they just die if I dont use Andromeda.
. I'm at around 51k attack and they sit at like 11k hp ingame, and if I use another soul like Herc or Shingen, I make it to A4 thunder Q at like 50% hp on my hime and then barely scrape by defeating the boss. Same thing with Guild order, maybe they can barely manage Water but can't ever kill the other elements. And rag raids are just big bags of hp with meh damage, but u gotta sustain it somehow.
I know Jupiter is kinda meh, but honestly Thor feels like trash and I'm glad I didn't awaken her. But what other hime could even make a difference if your just gonna be dying to the boss after your done with the trash mobs?
For comparison I Can auto Thunder AQ 4 on my water grid (which is indeed a good chunk better), but not AQ 5.

Thunder has Gryla as free healer hime. You may use her or off-element heal if needed (Sol aw/Seth etc)

Dejnov
03-04-2019, 01:15 PM

I use Sol, Thunderbird and a single Light Ascension weapon in my grid (Union Event Staff) to help her hit 3.4k heal.

She may not do damage in the grid, but eliminating debuffs, healing, -20% ATK C down, and removing an enemy buff is still plenty.

Don't bother with a thunder healer; there aren't any great ones out there.

Dejnov.

Keyen
03-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Hum, few questions on the incoming stuff:
-Obviously, I won't be able to clear the Tower completely. I guess I will be fine up until lvl 5 or 6. Can I use multiple tickets on the earlier levels so I can clear the "3 hime surviving" and "all hime of the right element" on different runs?
-Concerning the incoming Fire SSRs (and SR), we have Amon (Black maid) in april (with Nergal (Immolation)), while we have Mammon (Banquet Empress) + Atalanta (Passion) in June. I read that Amon isn't so good since bi-element are basically shit, and Nergal is a tank (do I need one?). Meanwhile, Mammon looks like a good burst generator and Atalanta seems to have good skill damage. Am I wrong to assume that I should wait for June to spend the magic jewels? Maybe wait even more for Vajaun / Vahagn?

Slashley
03-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Also, I have uriel, who should I awaken first? Thank you very muchNot Ares, that's for sure. Svarog is damage per turn, Uriel let's you skip entire boss battles. Take your pick. Personally, I'd go with Uriel.
. I'm at around 51k attack and they sit at like 11k hp ingame, and if I use another soul like Herc or Shingen,--With that many SSRs, you really shouldn't be having any issues. Thunder, at least for now, is a pure "kill it before it kills you" element, and does well at it.

I assume that your Thunder Grid isn't particularly good. Or you're not playing Thunder well - you need either Herc with MLB Axe and Sniper Shot or Dartagnan with her HP Gun and Ambush. Just like all the other elements, if you don't have Def Down debuffs, you're not doing any damage. Only Mammon and SSR Baal help you with those in Thunder.
-- honestly Thor feels like trash and I'm glad I didn't awaken her.Phantom Elemental Lord Thor is THE best Hime in the entire game. For her niche, at least. I mean, she's the ONLY Hime in her niche, but hey! :smirk:

Anyway, her Awakening turns from meh to quite decent. I certainly wouldn't skip her Awakening if Dragon Eyes aren't a problem for you.
Or is thunder just a shit element if you didn't manage to pull Thunder Aphro?Thunder with Thunder Aphro is entirely different than without, true.
--
Don't bother with a thunder healer; there aren't any great ones out there.Thunder is getting the best healer ever, at least as far as healing output goes. I guess the devs got tired of people complaining about the lack of heals and just went "Fucking FINE, have ALL the fucking heals!!!"
Of course, that won't make it in time for the Tower.
Hum, few questions on the incoming stuff:
-Obviously, I won't be able to clear the Tower completely. I guess I will be fine up until lvl 5 or 6. Can I use multiple tickets on the earlier levels so I can clear the "3 hime surviving" and "all hime of the right element" on different runs?--Yes you can. You get 2 keys per day (that you login and visit the event screen), and you can use those keys as you want. Well, you need to complete floor 1 to get access to floor 2 and so on. I'd keep climbing as high as possible, and only once you wipe go back to earlier missions that you skipped.

Dejnov
03-04-2019, 02:56 PM
Thunder with Thunder Aphro is entirely different than without, true.Thunder is getting the best healer ever, at least as far as healing output goes. I guess the devs got tired of people complaining about the lack of heals and just went "Fucking FINE, have ALL the fucking heals!!!"

But that's not now is it:silly:

My statement still stands. Don't bother with a thunder healer; run Sol until you can MTix the thunder healer when she shows up...

Dejnov.

Gludateton
03-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Greetings HBC members, what is going in this thread ?

By the emperor...

No.

Thunder has Gryla as free healer hime. You may use her or off-element heal if needed (Sol aw/Seth etc)
Let me remind you people, that Gryla has that absolute shitty 35% Assault buff lasting disgusting 1 turn. Quite nice if you want to boost your burst damage by some.

Concerning the incoming Fire SSRs (and SR), we have Amon (Black maid) in april […] I read that Amon isn't so good since bi-element are basically shit
I don't know where did you read that, but someone saying that 50% fire ele buff, 20% assault buff, +20 bg with 7T cd and 20% damage cut "isn't so good" is probably out of his/her mind.

Phantom Elemental Lord Thor is THE best Hime in the entire game. For her niche, at least. I mean, she's the ONLY Hime in her niche, but hey!
I don't know what that niche is, but I suppose it's "30 sec para". Can't see any other.

Thunder with Thunder Aphro is entirely different than without, true.
That's true for many hime in this game though. I mean yes, TAphro is powerful, but it's not like "either I have TAphro, or it's not worth playing thunder".

Slashley
03-04-2019, 03:28 PM
I don't know what that niche is, but I suppose it's "30 sec para". Can't see any other.Union events, so yeah, you're not wrong.

Technically there's Arianrhod, but her application is completely different from Thor. And much more clunky.
That's true for many hime in this game though. I mean yes, TAphro is powerful, but it's not like "either I have TAphro, or it's not worth playing thunder".There's a swarm of incredibly strong Hime sure, but for now the list of complete game changers is still fairly low, though? Thunder Aphro, Awakened Uriel, Take against Dark?

But yeah, fair enough.

Keyen
03-04-2019, 03:30 PM
I don't know where did you read that, but someone saying that 50% fire ele buff, 20% assault buff, +20 bg with 7T cd and 20% damage cut "isn't so good" is probably out of his/her mind.

Here:
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4466-future-kamihime-ssr-fire-amon.html

They weren't saying it's shit, far from it, but it was mixed...

Anyway, the implied question was also "should I wait for her or mammon?". Even if she is good, maybe Mammon is better.

Slashley
03-04-2019, 03:32 PM
MagicSpice still haunting us from beyond the banned grave...
It would be best of you to forget everything said by MagicSpice. He was banned for a reason.
Which actually wasn't because he was always so horrendously wrong about literally everything, but it sure helped.

Gludateton
03-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Union events, so yeah, you're not wrong.

Technically there's Arianrhod, but her application is completely different from Thor. And much more clunky.
Yes, she's the best for para-train, I'm not gonna deny it (not necessarily true depending on element, but that's not important point here), but I saw people para-training with Mokosh in ranking (and there are even madmen doing it with Thunder Neith), so she's definitely not the only one in that niche.

There's a swarm of incredibly strong Hime sure, but for now the list of complete game changers is still fairly low, though? Thunder Aphro, Awakened Uriel, Take against Dark?

But yeah, fair enough.
What's the game changer though ? Because there are cases I think people would rather take Athena than TAphro.
Also iirc, the highest thunder place in last dummy event on DMM didn't have TAphro in his/her team.

Here:
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4466-future-kamihime-ssr-fire-amon.html

They weren't saying it's shit, far from it, but it was mixed...

Anyway, the implied question was also "should I wait for her or mommon?". Even if she is good, maybe Mommon is better.
SSR Amon is used in most fire teams. Fire Mammon is very good, but contrary to Amon, she needs some windup time to show her true power.

Slashley
03-04-2019, 04:16 PM
What's the game changer though ? Because there are cases I think people would rather take Athena than TAphro.A game changer is something that entirely changes your damage output (P2W Eidolons, Thunder Aphrodite) or entirely changes the way you play an element. Like, hum, if Awakened Titania was a Dark Hime? Not the greatest example, but you probably get the idea.
Also iirc, the highest thunder place in last dummy event on DMM didn't have TAphro in his/her team.That's the kind of omegaspacewhaleworld I don't even want to think about. The very rules of time and space are entirely different when start reaching damage caps easily, which I assume that DMM winners are like.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 09:05 PM
How bad is the Nutaku version of this compared to the DMM one? Was thinking about giving it a try. I mostly play games on DMM (Aigis and FKG), but was willing to actually start something on EN for the sake of story/events/community if that version isn't too borked.

Otherwise, might fish for a Leviathan + water SSR hime reroll on DMM.

Mraktar
03-04-2019, 10:06 PM
How bad is the Nutaku version of this compared to the DMM one? Was thinking about giving it a try. I mostly play games on DMM (Aigis and FKG), but was willing to actually start something on EN for the sake of story/events/community if that version isn't too borked.

Otherwise, might fish for a Leviathan + water SSR hime reroll on DMM.

1 year delay of content, terrible jewel gacha boost rate. Rest is about the same. Actualy FKG versions have much more difference.