PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 10:31 PM
1 year delay of content, terrible jewel gacha boost rate. Rest is about the same. Actualy FKG versions have much more difference.

Interesting, thanks. So the EN version isn't much less generous or anything of that nature? That would be a pretty brutal dealbreaker. In that case I guess I need to decide if I go for a Rudra account or just wait the months for Leviathan. Water seems to be the element with the most big-titted kami, so I'm leaning pretty hard towards it.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 10:45 PM
is the current light SSR, Takeminakata, meta in the future?

Cobblemaniac
03-04-2019, 11:31 PM
is the current light SSR, Takeminakata, meta in the future?

(Almost) ALL existing light himes will be meta in the future. The new ones that come out will be borken, and the rebalances/ awakenings to the existing himes will either make them borken, or at the very least useable.

TK in particular will still be the queen of short term spike damage.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 11:47 PM
(Almost) ALL existing light himes will be meta in the future. The new ones that come out will be borken, and the rebalances/ awakenings to the existing himes will either make them borken, or at the very least useable.

TK in particular will still be the queen of short term spike damage.

... is there a specific reason they are going this crazy for light???

Cobblemaniac
03-04-2019, 11:49 PM

Wish I knew what kind of boner they have for light and why...

Gludateton
03-05-2019, 12:14 AM
Because "fuck dark", I suppose.

Bear
03-05-2019, 12:21 AM

Wish I knew what kind of boner they have for light and why...

It's kind of irritating, really. And I'm saying that as a Light main myself. To be fair though, all the other elements barring Dark have their fair share of shine.

- Thunder being the other contender for being both the top dmg dealer and versatile under extreme difficulties.
- Fire, while they fell short for a while due to lack of new AWs, quickly caught right back up with the new additions like Freyr and Haruhi (and arguably New Year SSArty) in the raw dmg department.
- Wind pretty much stayed in the extreme of high DATA + Burst build, but no longer the glass cannon they used to be despite still having a hard to build hp pool.
- Even the lost child Water is beginning to catch up with new AWs and hime. They still are kind of slow in terms of burst cycle, but they make up for it by having strong buff dmg on top of having broken mitigation utilities.

>> Dark is the only element that gets shafted to oblivion. It would seem like the Dark girls can do a bit of everything but not only they are terrible at complementing each other, sometimes they just contradict each other (i.e. party vigor buff vs party buffs that drain everyone's hp). Like, what's going on in those monkeys' head?

Kitty
03-05-2019, 02:10 AM
Dark gets shit on compared to other elements, but recently dark just got the hime, Erebus, who makes up for all the trashy dark himes there are.
Amon [Unleashed] + Satan AW + Erebus + Pluto make a pretty decent standard build for power alone, "burst build" aside... I think that's my dream team.

Hades and Osiris also got buffed in like November and January, too, so they're slowly but surely making dark okay-ish again...
The next element event on DMM will most likely be a light one, since the last one was in November.
newer OP dark hime pls?

and ye being fire main in DMM with Frey+Haruhi+Uriel AW is... well I fucking love my fire team. can't wait to find Tishtrya there so she can work together with my Lugh.

Gludateton
03-05-2019, 03:01 AM
Actually... Erebos shows perfectly what the problem with dark is. You get that very nice Vigor buff and... what ?
1. Pairing with Agaliarept or Dark Gaia doesn't work that well, because both drain party HP.
2. What are you gonna do to sustain high HP ? Use Osiris with that mediocre healing ? It may work... I guess. Use Nyanko-nyan to mitigate damage ? Sux that she works better when party is at low HP. Thing is that thunder can sustain with Ass-healer, Marduk AW and TAphro herself, water can sustain with Februus and Water Diana herself. Dark unfortunately is not very good at that.

That's the overall problem with dark, it does not have shitty Kamihime (you have Berith, Pluto, buffed Susanoo AW, Agaliarept, Satan AW, Erebos, there's a lot to work with), they just don't work very well together.

Dais
03-05-2019, 03:39 AM
No one likes chernobog enough to list her

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 05:39 AM
who has a better awakening tyr, odin or susanoo?

Mraktar
03-05-2019, 05:39 AM
But Osiris's heal is not mediocre anymore, she got a buff. And about Chernobog - she doesn't work with other team at all. She forbids a full burst, she needs extra burst gain (Osiris?) to keep her 3-rd skill permanently, she has no debuffs/team buffs, just her own normal damage. I have her on Nutaku and can't build a good team with her even on paper, rest of team must work on her - i just use wind vs light. She is good in theory, but in practice almost all dark hime have no synergy.

And as we already discussing DMM version - i need help with wind team. Currently i have Herc (axe, bp) Frigg, Iblis, Aether, Arianrod. Now i have Odin unawakened ans 3 eyes. Is there a room for her in my team and who should i replace - Aether or Iblis? (burst damage cap is not needed with my grid, crit can be buffed by Frigg so Aether gives only 20 BG and burst damage buff)

Bear
03-05-2019, 06:01 AM
But Osiris's heal is not mediocre anymore, she got a buff.

Umm, yeah. From 1100 to what? 1300? Suuuure.
Oh, you mean the burst effect that gives her 50% ascension? Here's the reason why it doesn't work: Optimal dmg rotation will always prioritize Burst timing. Not the other way around, no. You don't adjust your burst timing so that you can give Osi a healing boost, and that's not even considering the fact that we still primarily use Osi heal as a BG skill as oppose to a healing skill. Having a healing boost tied to her burst is NG. Obviously you can just 'give up optimal dmg' to achieve better healing, but that's exactly the point isn't it? Synergy left in the Dark.

.... Did we mention that Dark Ascension weapon is almost non-existent?

Dais
03-05-2019, 06:01 AM
But Osiris's heal is not mediocre anymore, she got a buff. And about Chernobog - she doesn't work with other team at all. She forbids a full burst, she needs extra burst gain (Osiris?) to keep her 3-rd skill permanently, she has no debuffs/team buffs, just her own normal damage. I have her on Nutaku and can't build a good team with her even on paper, rest of team must work on her - i just use wind vs light. She is good in theory, but in practice almost all dark hime have no synergy.

And as we already discussing DMM version - i need help with wind team. Currently i have Herc (axe, bp) Frigg, Iblis, Aether, Arianrod. Now i have Odin unawakened ans 3 eyes. Is there a room for her in my team and who should i replace - Aether or Iblis? (burst damage cap is not needed with my grid, crit can be buffed by Frigg so Aether gives only 20 BG and burst damage buff)

True, but couldn't you just wait out 5 turns to build up for a full buffed burst and then just get Du Cheerborough back again in another 5 turns for at least 2 powerful full bursts? Or just have some sort of attack/tank build with berith/cherno for a nice frontline defense team with 100% uptime. I suppose she is pretty niche in a sense.

Groom wrap can also be somewhat useful for team survival purposes or just getting burst gauge.

Bear
03-05-2019, 06:21 AM
True, but couldn't you just wait out 5 turns to build up for a full buffed burst and then just get Du Cheerborough back again in another 5 turns for at least 2 powerful full bursts? Or just have some sort of attack/tank build with berith/cherno for a nice frontline defense team with 100% uptime. I suppose she is pretty niche in a sense.

Groom wrap can also be somewhat useful for team survival purposes or just getting burst gauge.

Sorry.

Reality #1: The notion of 'Waiting for a unit to FB' itself is bad. Current power creep is all about who can dish out the fastest burst while tossing the hardest hitting nuke on top of doing the most DA and TA. All of that while surviving boss mechanics including but not limited to extreme nukes, action inhibiting debuff spam, dmg sponge gimmicks and/or buff/debuff removal. Obviously you CAN play slowly and still live + do dmg decently, but that won't really help Dark to compete with other elements will it?

Reality #2: Chernobog's buff is obsolete. Lv90 Light Cata (Original) tears straight through her defense. You either have Fortitude like Berith or stack 80%+ dmg cut with Jeanne / Pluto / Yandere Gaia, or get blasted straight home. (Or you can just bring off element / Diaborosu team with other more powerful tanks).

The only thing going for Cherno is probably her 30% Rage Cut which is arguably very useful against both Light Cata and Haggith. But other than that... RIP

Slashley
03-05-2019, 06:23 AM
who has a better awakening tyr, odin or susanoo?Tyr is going to be pretty nice once her rework comes, and that's soon. Odin is VERY lackluster, basically only gaining Fortitude from it. Susanoo Awakening is alright, but that's about it.
And about Chernobog - she doesn't work with other team at all. She forbids a full burst, she needs extra burst gain (Osiris?) to keep her 3-rd skill permanently, --No she doesn't? As long as you use her skills on cooldown and don't miss out on attacks (like previous party members killing the wave before she gets an attack out), she'll be just fine.

Full Bursting can be an issue though, depending on how quickly you need to reach it. But if you want to reach it fast - you can just not use her third skill and she's pretty fast.

Dais
03-05-2019, 06:29 AM
Sorry.

Reality #1: The notion of 'Waiting for a unit to FB' itself is bad. Current power creep is all about who can dish out the fastest burst while tossing the hardest hitting nuke on top of doing the most DA and TA. All of that while surviving boss mechanics including but not limited to extreme nukes, action inhibiting debuff spam, dmg sponge gimmicks and/or buff/debuff removal. Obviously you CAN play slowly and still live + do dmg decently, but that won't really help Dark to compete with other elements will it?

Reality #2: Chernobog's buff is obsolete. Lv90 Light Cata (Original) tears straight through her defense. You either have Fortitude like Berith or stack 80%+ dmg cut with Jeanne / Pluto / Yandere Gaia, or get blasted straight home. (Or you can just bring off element / Diaborosu team with other more powerful tanks).

The only thing going for Cherno is probably her 30% Rage Cut which is arguably very useful against both Light Cata and Haggith. But other than that... RIP

You're right of course

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 06:37 AM
- Fire, while they fell short for a while due to lack of new AWs, quickly caught right back up with the new additions like Freyr and Haruhi (and arguably New Year SSArty) in the raw dmg department.

Is Haruhi really needed for fire like Thunder Aphrodite for thunder?
I could try to save jews for her but tbh I don't think I will get her anyway with my luck.
And I dont really want to spent another 1k$ to get a limited core unit, like Thunder Aphrodite.

Bear
03-05-2019, 06:44 AM
Is Haruhi really needed for fire like Thunder Aphrodite for thunder?
I could try to save jews for her but tbh I don't think I will get her anyway with my luck.
And I dont really want to spent another 1k$ to get a limited core unit, like Thunder Aphrodite.

Tough question. I can only tell you that Haruhi is pretty much a Svarog AW replacement. But is she as game breaking for Fire as Afro is for Thunder? I can't really tell for sure.

To help you decide, here are the things that Haruhi offer:
- A nuke that hits progressively harder the more she TAs
- Stackable Party Atk Buff that stacks as quickly as your team's ability to make Haruhi pull off DATA
- a 5CD Instant Burst

GLHF

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 06:52 AM
Tough question. I can only tell you that Haruhi is pretty much a Svarog AW replacement. But is she as game breaking for Fire as Afro is for Thunder? I can't really tell for sure.

To help you decide, here are the things that Haruhi offer:
- A nuke that hits progressively harder the more she TAs
- Stackable Party Atk Buff that stacks as quickly as your team's ability to make Haruhi pull off DATA
- a 5CD Instant Burst

GLHF

Thank you.
But didn't you forget to list Vahagn for fire too?

Bear
03-05-2019, 07:01 AM
Thank you.
But didn't you forget to list Vahagn for fire too?

? Why would I list her? She doesn't bring the impact for Fire team that Freyr or Haruhi does.

Keyen
03-05-2019, 10:03 AM
Alright, new set of noob questions (probably asked thousand of times):
-I'm farming the sp quests for Kamihime LB. When i'm working on the first level of LB, should I farm the highest level I can, always, or the first level has a better ratio drop/stamina (or maybe the higher level don't drop low tier mats anymore at all?)
-About the double/triple attack, what is the base rate? Something like 10%/5%? Different for each KH?

-Still about the double triple attack, how works the percentage and in which order? Let's say the base chance is 10%/5% (for the example). I have this soul, there, with some energy release used on double/triple attack. Now, I have Titania AW using her buff on the soul. So now, i'm at 65%/39%:
-Do I have a 39% chance check to triple attack, then another 65% chance check to double attack (or the reverse), meaning I can still do basic attacks (~21%)?
-Do I have 39% chance to triple attack and 61% chance to double attack, meaning I won't do any basic attacks at all, and the excess chance (over 100%) to double attack is ignored?

Sub question: I read everywhere that Titania (especially AW) is very good, and I can see that, but is she good enough to play her as a buff bot even outside her element?

Thank you everyone

Slashley
03-05-2019, 10:21 AM
-About the double/triple attack, what is the base rate? Something like 10%/5%? Different for each KH?8% Double, 3% Triple for everyone. Awakened Hime get a +2% bonus to both, so 10% Double and 5% Triple in total.
-Still about the double triple attack, how works the percentage and in which order? Let's say the base chance is 10%/5% (for the example). I have this soul, there, with some energy release used on double/triple attack. Now, I have Titania AW using her buff on the soul. So now, i'm at 65%/39%:
-Do I have a 39% chance check to triple attack, then another 65% chance check to double attack (or the reverse), meaning I can still do basic attacks (~21%)?
-Do I have 39% chance to triple attack and 61% chance to double attack, meaning I won't do any basic attacks at all, and the excess chance (over 100%) to double attack is ignored?If you have 100% or more combo rate, then you can never do single attacks. Nor can you hit Double and Triple in a single turn. As for going above 100%, according to basic tests, the ratio is scaled. As in, if you could somehow reach 200% Double and 100% Triple, you'd actually hit 2/3 chance of Double and 1/3 chance of Triple.
Sub question: I read everywhere that Titania (especially AW) is very good, and I can see that, but is she good enough to play her as a buff bot even outside her element?Don't think so. At best a debuffer can be worth it to run off-element, since 20% or more damage is serious business. But usually, not even that.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 03:01 PM
I have a question since my water team right now is kind of a mess since I got 2 decent water SSRs from 1 roll. So I just got Aphrodite and Poseidon. I already had ea and nike unleashed and Neptune also I have good water Srs. belphegor and triton any suggestions

VeryVoodoo
03-05-2019, 03:22 PM
I have a question since my water team right now is kind of a mess since I got 2 decent water SSRs from 1 roll. So I just got Aphrodite and Poseidon. I already had ea and nike unleashed and Neptune also I have good water Srs. belphegor and triton any suggestions

Aphro has a sweet DATA buff that's pretty potent, and Pussydon should get her awakening in like a week, so both are good enough to be in your starters. I'd replace Ea and you probably don't need 2 healers.

Unregistered
03-05-2019, 04:10 PM
makes sense thanks man thats helpful

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 03:55 AM
Since the upcoming event is water tower, I've decided to fiddle around with my thunder team. The thunder team I originally planned on running was:
Baal(Unleashed), Jupiter, Justia(thanks to the new gacha today), Ramiel, with Andromeda running Sniper Shot.

At first I wanted a full thunder, with Andromeda running Sniper Shot as I lacked ATK/DEF down. But with how often I was missing one of debuffs I decided to not go "full thunder" by instead replacing Andromeda with Mordred and throw in an off-elemental healer.

This is the team I ended up planning on using instead:
Baal(Unleashed), Jupiter, Justitia, Nike(Unleashed), with Mordred+Sniper Shot. Subs are Kingu and Nemesis.

The only SR alternatives I have are Hermod, Krishna, and Astraea due to my limited thunder pool.

I'm also running Thunderbird(LB1) as my eidolon but am wondering if I should swap to Huanglong(LB0) instead for the bonus HP, which I severely lack due to a weak weapon grid.
Considering that I have neglected leveling my thunder weapon grid for my fire/water grids, although nearly full assault, my average assault skill levels is around 6. Would the change from Thunder ATK up to Thunder character's ATK up have too big an impact?
Should I also throw in 1 to 2 defender water weapons so my Nike has more HP?

With the current setup, my thunder team is at 31K hp+attack combined.
My water team is Asherah, Ryu-Oh, Cthulhu, Nike at 38K hp+attack combined, but sadly with only 5 assault 3 defender and 2 off-element weapons(with 2k+ attack each).
Will the thunder team I plan on running and of course leveling assault levels in the next few days, be worth using? Or would I get better results just sticking to my water team?

Slashley
03-06-2019, 04:21 AM
Tower requires you to use different Hime all the time, so you can't exactly just run one team...

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 04:26 AM
Oh, damn.
Thats gonna be rough.....

tidalwake
03-06-2019, 06:19 AM
Also they have the "use all thunder hime" mission so it benefits you to not use Nike in your thunder team you mentioned. But as Slash said, gotta use different himes around the lockout anyway.

Also I believe both Mordred"s def down and Sniper Shot are both B frame and so won't stack.

trew
03-06-2019, 07:17 AM
I have, at least, 3 draconics eyes for awakening a SSR hime. I have a fire team, Uriel and Svarog are available.
Any recommendations or which one should I awaken? I guess Uriel, but I'm not sure.

Torkov
03-06-2019, 07:30 AM
Is the new gacha campaign for thunder an SSR guaranteed or only SR guaranteed as usual? They don't even give the minimum info now XD

Gludateton
03-06-2019, 07:38 AM
Copied from news:
◆Thunder Kamihime Weapon Guaranteed Gacha

[Sale Period (PST)]
Mar. 5th, 20:00 ~ Mar. 9th, 20:00

[Price]
3000 Star Coins

[Contents]
 -Only Thunder Weapons / Eidolons drop
 -Thunder Kamihime Weapon x1 Guaranteed

*Limit: 1 per player.
*Susanoo release weapon is not included in the Gacha.
*This Gacha guarantees 1x SR or Higher Weapon or Eidolon.

---------
The Gacha can be reached via the Gacha button on your My Page.

Torkov
03-06-2019, 07:44 AM
ok thanks, not worth buying then.

Kitty
03-06-2019, 08:20 AM
I have, at least, 3 draconics eyes for awakening a SSR hime. I have a fire team, Uriel and Svarog are available.
Any recommendations or which one should I awaken? I guess Uriel, but I'm not sure.

Svarog. She gets a nicer improvement team power wise, whereas Uriel is super OP before and after, so she can wait longer.
Both are the TOP fire himes in game currently. I'd go for Svarog to be awakened first, tho.

Her 2 lasts 12T with a 3T CD, so you can end up giving all allies a 40% ATK buff, as well as self burst gauge up 20% per stack.
Her 3 gives herself an 100% ability dmg buff, again 3T CD.
..and of course that makes her 1st ability nuke hit harder, and it becomes x3 rather than x2 nuke.

Mraktar
03-06-2019, 09:05 AM
Svarog. She gets a nicer improvement team power wise, whereas Uriel is super OP before and after, so she can wait longer.
Both are the TOP fire himes in game currently. I'd go for Svarog to be awakened first, tho.

Her 2 lasts 12T with a 3T CD, so you can end up giving all allies a 40% ATK buff, as well as self burst gauge up 20% per stack.
Her 3 gives herself an 100% ability dmg buff, again 3T CD.
..and of course that makes her 1st ability nuke hit harder, and it becomes x3 rather than x2 nuke.

Swarog's nuke from 300+% (2 hits x 1.5) becomes 600+% (3 hits x 2),so damage is doubled and it's only 3t cd. Swarog's buff is stackable with other buffs because it's unique frame. Order of fire hime awakening is simple and straightforward: Swarog, then Uriel, then anybody else, like Ares.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Yo dudes, I'm doing prep for my first Tower event, and I was wondering about accessories; during Tower are the accessories "locked" onto the hime or can I just keep swapping in & out my best sets with whoever is active? and do they still cost coins to remove from hime, it doesn't seem like it does anymore? Thanks.

Kitty
03-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Yo dudes, I'm doing prep for my first Tower event, and I was wondering about accessories; during Tower are the accessories "locked" onto the hime or can I just keep swapping in & out my best sets with whoever is active? and do they still cost coins to remove from hime, it doesn't seem like it does anymore? Thanks.

It doesn't cost anything to remove/swap them.
and no, accessories can be switched around onto himes that you're using after the other himes get locked. so you're free to switch them around when you change the teams.

trew
03-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Swarog's nuke from 300+% (2 hits x 1.5) becomes 600+% (3 hits x 2),so damage is doubled and it's only 3t cd. Swarog's buff is stackable with other buffs because it's unique frame. Order of fire hime awakening is simple and straightforward: Swarog, then Uriel, then anybody else, like Ares.

Thanks for the advise to you and Kitty :)

Dejnov
03-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Oh, damn.
Thats gonna be rough.....

The best thing you can do for your tower run is to build up that thunder grid as much as possible. You'll need 6 teams of three and the lower levels can be done with just a strong soul and grid. Plan to use thunder Rs and SRs as much as possible and then collapse you thunder himes into a couple of strong teams as the levels get harder and bring in off element teams to keep pushing.

Please note: You don't have to complete the tower, you just have to beat the other players for a higher reward.

Good luck may the odds be ever in your favour.

Dejnov.

Keyen
03-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Just to be sure, when they ask to do the battle with 3 characters surviving, it includes the soul? So you need two KH per team?

Kitty
03-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Just to be sure, when they ask to do the battle with 3 characters surviving, it includes the soul? So you need two KH per team?

yeah, it involves the soul, so you need only two.
when it gets to the harder stages, after stage 6-7, you should still bring extra though in case one dies.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 03:30 PM
does anyone know if for the water rag, whether or not you’re able to deny the add from applying the permanent water buff if you’re able to insta-kill it with a coordinated burst? Or does it apply it no matter what.

Slashley
03-06-2019, 03:45 PM
does anyone know if for the water rag, whether or not you’re able to deny the add from applying the permanent water buff if you’re able to insta-kill it with a coordinated burst? Or does it apply it no matter what.It is possible to kill it before, and yes, it'll stop the main boss from doing her own Trigger.

I haven't tested it, but it feels like avoiding the add Trigger works with just Paralyzing it just before it half health. I've seen Rags which just shouldn't avoid the add Trigger still avoid it somehow, so I guess the add Trigger happens on the first turn on the add being under half health rather than the first action. So assuming that everyone in the raid took a turn when the mob was Paralyzed and at half health, there will be no Triggers.

Again, I haven't tested it. That's just the only thing that makes sense to me in some of the raids I've seen.

Unregistered
03-06-2019, 09:31 PM
The best thing you can do for your tower run is to build up that thunder grid as much as possible. You'll need 6 teams of three and the lower levels can be done with just a strong soul and grid. Plan to use thunder Rs and SRs as much as possible and then collapse you thunder himes into a couple of strong teams as the levels get harder and bring in off element teams to keep pushing.
Dejnov.

My plan so far, due to the lack in both numbers and strength for my thunder kamihimes is this
F1: Rosenkreuz(don't have solomon), Ramiel, Jupiter
F2: Rosenkreuz, Baal(Unleashed), Justitia

F3: Rosenkreuz, 2 R
F4: D'art+ambush, 2 R

F5: D'art+ambush, 3r
F6: D'art+ambush, 3r

F7: Mordred, 5SR
F8: Mordred, Baal(Unleashed), Jupiter, Justitia, Ramiel, off-element balance sub

F9: Water or Fire team
F10: Fire or Water team with Venus/Prometheus in Sub for defense KH

F11+: Throw everything at it and pray I make it before event ends.

Don't have any leeway for changes, at most maybe being able using an off-element with 2 balance for F8, and push everything down to the next floor for a higher chance of finishing F11.
I read from wiki hp etc. carries over and isn't reset if I fail a quest, so I am probably very likely to finish F11, but probably won't make it to F12. Will have to see how hard the mobs and bosses actually hit.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 05:19 AM
How many exceed weapon is needed for an end game light team?

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 05:55 AM
How many exceed weapon is needed for an end game light team?

As close to exceed cap as you can, as there are quite a few girls who can easily hit cap with self buffs and especially when you have advantage (i.e Freyr, Vishnu, Takeminakata, Metatron AW, Lugh... This list goes on). Michael AW's buff can give you +30% to cap but you can only use that once every 7T.

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 06:34 AM
For Light you have 2 options as of right now.

The Budget option involves the Pride UE Axe (Exceed S, SL 30 = 30% Cap increase), which we will get 2 more in a couple month. 3 of those will get you to 90%. IF you use Michael AW you can consider either putting one out or stick to all 3 and reach 100% on occasions bursting with her buff.

Second Option is Tish's Spear which has Exceed M (Sl 20 = 30% Cap increase, SL 30 = 40% Cap increase) on it. This is obviously a little more expensive, but can reward you later down the line since on FLB it gets Assault M aswell. Besides that it can also be used inside a Null Lance Grid to fulfill the conditions of 6 Spears in the Grid.

Perfect combination (Semi-Budget Option) would be 2 UE Axe's SL 30 and 1 Tish Spear SL 30 for a consistent 100% Cap increase. Sure, this negates the 30% from Michael AW, but that is overall fine, since you aim more to have the 100% extra Burst damage from her buff, rather then her cap. Obviously, if you feel fancy, you can leave out 1 Axe and stay on 70% Cap increase.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 08:11 AM
Got some questions about the tower medal shop.
For end-game veterans, do they spend it on Weapon Break Limit Set, or do they gamble on accessories praying for good skills.
As for beginners, are any of the following worth buying(consider the fact beginners are very likely struggling to catchup):
2.5k accessory set
gacha tickets
soul P set(to unlock more souls and catch up sooner for shingen)
AP/BP set(if f2p)

For accessories, is the 2.5k one better than the 5k for endgame players? Two tiaras + 4others for the same price as the 5k which only gives one.

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 08:26 AM
End-Game players will probably never pick any of the Accessory Sets since they can farm AQ on a regular basis. The gamble is just not worth it. Weapon Bricks are the main target since it allows for specific grids to build and often involves Hime or Himeless weapons which are overall not so easy to come by.

For Beginners I would not recommend any of the Accessory-Sets since the next problem you gonna encounter is that you cant level them. And by the time you start leveling them, you can clear AQs, so same deal as above. Soul P Set - NO!, AP/BP-Set - NO! These Resources come over time, just be patient.

Gacha Tickets are probably the only thing worth taking since it is quite a bunch of them including SR Tickets, which atleast provide some value. Even the Jewels are not worth the exchange. So if you are not taking a Brick for 10k, then you can take the Tickets and hope for the best.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Are the gacha tickets still worth grabbing if a beginner is dropping cash quite often for almost all limited gachas, and a few tries at every new rate up.
Also, sorry for not being clear in my first post, the soul p set is mainly for the holy soul p, common soul p is but a bonus. Even then, is it still not worth it? Considering there could be a chance of getting shingen an union event or two early.
From my understanding could we say that tower medal shop does not have anything which can help a new player, heck even one that's stuck in the "middle" to catch up to end game, but is still very important for it's "end game" growth.
Lastly, I could not find enough detail about the bricks, but they only work for the final limit breaks right?

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 09:17 AM
Lastly, I could not find enough detail about the bricks, but they only work for the final limit breaks right?
Ignore this, I had it confused with Orichalcon.

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 09:35 AM
Even the Holy Soul Points are not quite worth it - unless you are really on your last sprint of getting Shingen/Morgan. You need to consider that you also need to spend for the 2 Souls beforehand, so it comes at quite a cost to get what you want.
Shingen is also not a Soul a Beginner should strife for since she is not that easy to handle. Herc is in most situations better suited and is easy to obtain if you want to work towards typical meta. The Medal Exchange Shop is really not a tool for beginners or even advanced players to use as a catch up tool. For that it is just to expensive. I really see it as an End-Game-Player Shop to further push what you have.

About grabbing the Gacha Tickets as a spending beginner: Hard to say honestly. On one hand I'd say no, they are not. The other hand though tells me maybe yes. Reason why is, they are on a price which justify the thought of getting them. Compare this to Jewels for example. You get a total of 8 tickets which are basically 8 single pulls if you will. 1 Jewels draw is 300, so you would need 2400 Jewels (they cost 1k Medals, so we are at 8k Medals). The tickets are 3k, so you get far more, besides taking SR-Tickets into account.

Slashley
03-07-2019, 09:57 AM
--
Lastly, I could not find enough detail about the bricks, but they only work for the final limit breaks right?No, they can be used for any limit break. That basically means that you should only use them BEFORE FLBs, because that way, you don't need to pull 3x extra Mammon Guns. You just need one, you brick it three times, then you FLB it normally.

Each 200 HSP is one Union Event, so the cost for one Union Event is 4000 Medals. I... don't think it's worth it. And as Itoshira said, Shingen is great for endgame, but if you haven't been playing for the ~6 months it takes to get Shingen, it's very unlikely you'll be ready for endgame.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 10:05 AM
In terms of medal:pulls that's true. It also feels like chances are higher with jewel and ticket pulls compared to starcoin pulls, but could be just me. Got about 3 SSRs with less than ten 10chain jewels, whereas I'm only getting at most 1 SSR(sometimes nothing) every ten 10chain starcoin pulls. So I guess I could also factor that in, haha.

I've got another question too, mainly regarding the brick. I know they are worth it for Assault(++)/Defender dual skill SSRs, but what about for the following:
Single Assault(++)
Assault(+)+Defender
Defender+Double Attack
Exceed+Triple Attack

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 10:11 AM
No, they can be used for any limit break. That basically means that you should only use them BEFORE FLBs, because that way, you don't need to pull 3x extra Mammon Guns. You just need one, you brick it three times, then you FLB it normally.

Each 200 HSP is one Union Event, so the cost for one Union Event is 4000 Medals. I... don't think it's worth it. And as Itoshira said, Shingen is great for endgame, but if you haven't been playing for the ~6 months it takes to get Shingen, it's very unlikely you'll be ready for endgame.

That makes sense, thank you.

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 10:15 AM
When it comes to bricking weapons, you wanna look at their FLB-Gains.

Skills you are looking for that gets added after FLB are Assault, Pride and Vigoras. Composite skills narrow down to basically any combo that includes Assault. There can be some other exceptions that are very special, like Defender on an Assault L weapon (Michael's Spear) that are powerful in a Null Grid.

Overall, Combo-Rate Skills are a no-no. They offer far to less and would need to be in big amounts to even have a noticable effect (besides the inconsistency of combo attacks anyways). You go for Tiara-Accessory Sets for that since it is much more effective. That said, if they would gain a major skill from FLBing, then it can be a different story.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 11:08 AM
Do I ignore burst gains considering I will eventually be using soul weapons once I hit end game.
If we assume I have all the following weapons listed below all at LB3 but only enough mats for one FLB, would the priority ranking be correct?

1. Lion Crusher Nemea (Defender++ and Assault+ "becomes"++)
2. Holy Sword Ascalon (Has pride, but lower weapon ATK and a bit more HP from dual skills might be a better start for getting into end-game)
3. Vajra Trident Sword = Scorpion Axe Antares (Assuming crit and combo attack are both equally unwanted)

Also, thank you so much for all the help so far.

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 11:17 AM
If you dont have other options available to get Defender, then Nemea would be the more balanced choice. If you can put in a Defender L, then go for Ascalon.
Crit you always have to ask yourself: Do I use my main team for everything or only against advantage? Crit only works against advantage element, in your case Wind. So it can fast lose value if you use Fire against other elements aswell. It is more a personal preference choice to consider.

What exactly do you mean with burst gains? You mean BG generation or Exceed? Goal overall is always to get as much Exceed as possible and needed (main goal is only to reach 100% cap increase, something around 70% is most realistic to aim first at) when you reach the point where you do a lot of damage so you can increase your Burst damage aswell. In an optimal world this is in collaboration with a team that can burst on a regular frequent basis to maximize it's value to the fullest.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 11:34 AM
If you can put in a Defender L, then go for Ascalon.
Do you mean sacrificing a single-assault SSR for Defender L, then throwing in Ascalon? Because if what you meant was, to throwing in an Assault+Defender L weapon into grid then FLBing Ascalon, then it's likely I already have all available Assault+Defender dual skill SSRs on the grid by that point.

What exactly do you mean with burst gains?
I meant burst gains as in
★ (FBL) Increases to Fire DMG (+++++) and adds Rage down Mode Gauge reduction
★ (FBL) Increases to Fire DMG (+++++)
Since iirc those gains are only in the main(soul) weapon slot, by which I'd probably should be aiming to use soul weapons for end game.

As for optimal exceed value to aim for, that is something I only need to worry about after hitting at least 100% in assault with SL20s right?

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 11:35 AM
By "Then it's likely I already have all available Assault+Defender dual skill SSRs on the grid by that point." I mean without any spare SSRs to swap around with.

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Do you mean sacrificing a single-assault SSR for Defender L, then throwing in Ascalon? Because if what you meant was, to throwing in an Assault+Defender L weapon into grid then FLBing Ascalon, then it's likely I already have all available Assault+Defender dual skill SSRs on the grid by that point.

In that case go for Ascalon as the boost in raw Assault is just far more immense (unless you still feel you lack HP of course, but it doesnt sound like you are that much in trouble as of right now).

I meant burst gains as in
★ (FBL) Increases to Fire DMG (+++++) and adds Rage down Mode Gauge reduction
★ (FBL) Increases to Fire DMG (+++++)
Since iirc those gains are only in the main(soul) weapon slot, by which I'd probably should be aiming to use soul weapons for end game.

Those effects are not a real focus. Some of them sure are nice, but they only count when used as the main weapon for your soul. Nice to have, but nothing major.
There are only some very rare cases where you dont use a Soul-Specific Relic weapon, so just roll with Relics.

As for optimal exceed value to aim for, that is something I only need to worry about after hitting at least 100% in assault with SL20s right?

In general, yes. That is kinda a guideline to go with. Before you wont really have enough power to reach caps (this obviously also depends on your buff-stacking and what you gain from there). Overall, before not reaching high Assault (100% and beyond), Exceed only gives you mainly some more burst damage. Stats also are a bit of a factor, but that comes automatically along with working on your grids.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 12:39 PM
I know we talked about how exchanging for soul P is not worth it, to which I agree. But considering how I am 90 away from getting Solomon(also have 4 master points for 2 levels in both ability enhances) would it be worth to do so just so? I'm not sure if getting Solomon to ensure my chances of ending fights a few turns early for extra 10-20 medal points would affect my ranking enough to justify spending 600 medals.

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 12:52 PM
600 Medals are fine I would say, it's nothing major spend and you will probably still gain enough to have some shopping if you feel like it. Sadly, Nandi will probably not start until next week so you can level her on Sunday and then directly take on all the lower floors in one sitting, to make use of her.

One strategy to tackle tower is to do them on certain days, so for example, I will not do the first 2 floors until tomorrow and do the first 4 floors all together. Then I wait 3 days until Day 5 (Monday) and then do another set of 6 floors (reason is, I have no lockdowns on all my hime and can freely adjust). If you do that aswell, you have enough time to level Solomon and, if you really go in, also get her 15 MP MEX skill which resets her cooldowns, so you can make directly the most out of her. Last set of Floors would be on the final day, again, all lockdowns are lifted and you can readjust.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Don't have enough MP for Hour of the Overlord, was planning on taking Cross of Roses for aoe clearing. In this case, would it still be worthwhile to get her?
I've posted on page 905 the plans I had for doing tower. It was made based on how much HP the mobs and bosses have for each stage, compared to how much damage my lightning team has been doing in battles to calculate how far I could possibly go while achieving what would be, highest amount of tower medals I can earn. Do you think it's still worth adjusting, since the highest I can achieve is probably 10 which I assume will be with a bit of difficulty, and 11 only if I'm lucky.

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 01:30 PM
You would mainly just replace D'Art with Solomon in the early floors, since she will fall of for you on the later floors to much to be effective and Mordred offers you some more stalling and control. So a major difference is not there, just maybe clearing it a bit faster for some more medals from turn-bonus. Reaching 10F is already a good goal and gives you a nice chunk of medals, so making sure to reach it is priority. I'd say, stick to what you already mapped out.

Slashley
03-07-2019, 01:56 PM
-- But considering how I am 90 away from getting Solomon(also have 4 master points for 2 levels in both ability enhances) would it be worth to do so just so? I'm not sure if getting Solomon to ensure my chances of ending fights a few turns early for extra 10-20 medal points would affect my ranking enough to justify spending 600 medals.Solomon's power comes from three things:
1. Her offensive Soul weapon
2. 2-6 MP spent on Ability+
3. 15 MP for Hour of the Overlord

Unless you can get all three, the answer is very much no if you ask me.

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Alright thank you so much for all the help. It's given me a clearer idea of how I should be prioritizing my goals for reaching and transitioning into end-game while taking a lot less detours. :D

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Thank you too Slashley, you've been a very great help to me for the last couple of days. :D

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 02:03 PM
For Light you have 2 options as of right now.

The Budget option involves the Pride UE Axe (Exceed S, SL 30 = 30% Cap increase), which we will get 2 more in a couple month. 3 of those will get you to 90%. IF you use Michael AW you can consider either putting one out or stick to all 3 and reach 100% on occasions bursting with her buff.

Second Option is Tish's Spear which has Exceed M (Sl 20 = 30% Cap increase, SL 30 = 40% Cap increase) on it. This is obviously a little more expensive, but can reward you later down the line since on FLB it gets Assault M aswell. Besides that it can also be used inside a Null Lance Grid to fulfill the conditions of 6 Spears in the Grid.

Perfect combination (Semi-Budget Option) would be 2 UE Axe's SL 30 and 1 Tish Spear SL 30 for a consistent 100% Cap increase. Sure, this negates the 30% from Michael AW, but that is overall fine, since you aim more to have the 100% extra Burst damage from her buff, rather then her cap. Obviously, if you feel fancy, you can leave out 1 Axe and stay on 70% Cap increase.

Thanks, this helps a lot. A couple follow-ups please:

1. when is Tish spear FLB?
2. can u suggest best possible light team? Or point me to somewhere on this forum if information already exist.
3. What is the best 6 spear combination for the spear null grid

Itoshira
03-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Thanks, this helps a lot. A couple follow-ups please:

1. when is Tish spear FLB?
2. can u suggest best possible light team? Or point me to somewhere on this forum if information already exist.
3. What is the best 6 spear combination for the spear null grid

1. I'm not 100% sure exactly when it was, but it was somewhere near the end of last year, so for us it is also around that area this year. End October/begin November. It is a bit until then, but time to get it to MLB one way or another.

2. Best possible team to suggest is hard from now on, since we are getting more and more into the territory of "Take what you need to clear the content". So Mix and Matching is key and so teams can vary. But there is a thread about that, so I'm gonna link you that. It is a long read, but it covers pretty much everything for the next 6 - 8 month.
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4410-consolidated-light-team-topic.html

3. Best Spear Combination would go along the lines of Shingen Spear + 2 Tish Spear FLB + 2 Michael Spear FLB + Null Spear. This way you have 4 slots open for weapons like Shamash's Book FLB, Vishnu's Wheel FLB or a Guardian Staff (they all give Vigoras, the Staff Defender/Ascension). Having 4 slots open for pretty much anything you like is quite big. Of course, this is extremly expensive and takes quite some effort (and probably money) to realize. Sadly, for a Null Spear Grid there are no cheap options for Light. Added to that, if you dont use Shingen, you have to add another Spear, which would be another Michael Spear.

Keyen
03-07-2019, 03:21 PM
So, I unlocked Hercules, and i'm not sure what should be the second legendary soul I should work on.
Mordred is an obvious pick, since she brings much, has already one elite soul in common with Hercules...

And yet, I wonder, because while D'Artagnan brings less, she gives both sniper shot (much stronger on the -def side than Outrage, so it would be a nice ex for Hercules), and Snatch, increasing the efficiency of farming (even if it's not much, even an average of 10% piles up in the long run). And to be honest, when I tried it on the first account, Outrage was good but fucked up with Event PP (since Dots don't give any and the damage dealt by these are lost).

So, i'm not sure. I will probably get both anyway (Lvl 99~), but i'm not sure which oe I should get first (Lvl 64 for Mordred, lvl 71 for D'Artagnan).

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 05:05 PM
So, I unlocked Hercules, and i'm not sure what should be the second legendary soul I should work on.
Mordred is an obvious pick, since she brings much, has already one elite soul in common with Hercules...

And yet, I wonder, because while D'Artagnan brings less, she gives both sniper shot (much stronger on the -def side than Outrage, so it would be a nice ex for Hercules), and Snatch, increasing the efficiency of farming (even if it's not much, even an average of 10% piles up in the long run). And to be honest, when I tried it on the first account, Outrage was good but fucked up with Event PP (since Dots don't give any and the damage dealt by these are lost).

So, i'm not sure. I will probably get both anyway (Lvl 99~), but i'm not sure which oe I should get first (Lvl 64 for Mordred, lvl 71 for D'Artagnan).

Mordred is a safer route for you to constantly clear expert raid for assault SR weapon

Maria
03-07-2019, 05:54 PM
Just unlock Sieg next, she's definitely not worth the soul points

Unregistered
03-07-2019, 06:39 PM
My main team is fire and reading through a lot of comments/threads it seems like SSR Amon would be a very imporant KH? I have 3k jewel right now and I'm tempted to roll now, but only reason to is for Takeminakata. Problem is my light team only have 2SSR no Sol. Should I save them all up until SSR Amon gacha or should I use them now and try to "even out" my teams with hopefully a 3rd light ssr?

Mraktar
03-08-2019, 06:16 AM
My main team is fire and reading through a lot of comments/threads it seems like SSR Amon would be a very imporant KH? I have 3k jewel right now and I'm tempted to roll now, but only reason to is for Takeminakata. Problem is my light team only have 2SSR no Sol. Should I save them all up until SSR Amon gacha or should I use them now and try to "even out" my teams with hopefully a 3rd light ssr?

The boost rate is so low, so it doesn't realy matter. It's not a DMM version at all.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Actually, I think that it might be that on Nutaku there's like a hidden magnet that makes it easier to re-draw defender only ssr weapons which you've already owned. I did a few 10chain pulls on the new gacha since I had 0 dark SSRs and thought why not. 2 off-element Defender weapons(got draconic eyes cuz I already had the himes), Pluto and Anubus. Like c'mon I don't even have 1/10th of the SSRs available in game, and I get 2 "repeats". This is by the way, the 4th repeat within the 3 weeks I just got back into game.

Slashley
03-08-2019, 07:58 AM
I've found lots of duplicates of SSR Assault weapons, but I think my only Defender duplicate is Amaterasu. RNG is going to RNG, what can you do.

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Bang my head against the wall then hope I make enough day trading that day to do a couple more ten chains and win some back. Probably just to repeat the process the very next day.

Kitty
03-08-2019, 09:47 AM
fucking what back to back single jewel draws are you fucking kidding me LMAOOO and there you go, it's just RNG. large assault wep drops twice in a row on some fucking mad odds.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/553619092297220120/unknown.png

Unregistered
03-08-2019, 10:22 AM
Yeah, guess RNG is just fickle as hell. Sometimes it gives you multiple new SSRs, most of the time it gives you nothing, or when you think you are lucky that day it spams you with things you already have.

Schrophorclesss
03-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Is it necessary to buy the orihalcon gun for fire for the assault++? I still have 2 more slots thats sr weapons in my fire grid.

Kitty
03-08-2019, 06:52 PM
next good fire weps are the UE, in mid/late April with the assault++ FLB sword
then the assault++ staff from Resheph raid in early August.

so eh, i'd say fuck it and buy the gun lol, might help you get through wind events easier...
and if you have the pride bow, that eventually becomes fodder because of it's FLB... i guess.

VeryVoodoo
03-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Is it necessary to buy the orihalcon gun for fire for the assault++? I still have 2 more slots thats sr weapons in my fire grid.

No it's not necessary. But it can certainly help your grid if you've missed weapons from fire events in the past. While the ori shop weapons all have garbage stats, at least it's a dual skill, and thus still use-able for a lot of newer players. The fire one is probably one of the more worthwhile ones for a lot of newer players. Of course, you should still be prioritizing ori-usage first for any FLBs. After that, feel free to spend the leftovers however you want.

Schrophorclesss
03-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Ok, maybe I'll replace Iwanagahime's hammer later for assault++ weapons. I'll buy the gun after I MLB my 2nd typhon lance which is during the nandi event. Thanks guys

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Ok, maybe I'll replace Iwanagahime's hammer later for assault++ weapons. I'll buy the gun after I MLB my 2nd typhon lance which is during the nandi event. Thanks guys

I'm not a pro by any means, but I would probably advise against FLB the typhon lance.
IF you are still using something like a defender SR that needs to be replaced, your overall gains from grabbing bow is much higher.

These are your gains:
1)FLB typhon lance = Defender(not even a +), 213 attack power, and 16 hp.
2)Replacing SR defender with SSR gun = Assault ++, defender "maybe" upgraded to defender(+) which is about 3% more hp at the same skill level. You might lose about 200-300 attack if the gun is only at LB0, but at 10% skill level, assault gives you on average 1500 attack from your grid. 1500-300 = 1200 so you actually gain more.
3) Replacing SR assault with SSR gun = Assault/Assault + to Assault ++, defender(+). The upgrade to assault would be 3-6% damage increase at the same slvl. If we calculate with 3% then that would be a 450 attack gain if we assume average attack of your weapons is 1500. 1500*0.3*10 = 450.

So looking at these calculations, getting the SSR gun to replace an SR weapon would provide much better stats than FLBing typhon's lance. Hope I didn't make any calculation errors here, and again, I'm not a pro. Just looking at it from a numbers perspective.

------
Now I've a question. It seems like I have been getting combat buff/debuff priorities wrong.
Is my goal to first aim for 50% atk/def debuff, THEN get as much atk/def buff as I can?
Or is my goal, to get 50% combined attack debuff+attack buff, and 50% combined 50% def debuff+def buff.

Also during fights, do I drop ALL debuffs asap on the first turn keeping them refreshed then auto attack most of the time, def buffing on the same turn as an overdrive attack, healing when I need to, and ONLY using attack buffs for a combination of skill nukes and full burst?

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 12:18 AM
1500*0.3*10 = 450.
Typo, should be 1500(average weapon attack)*0.03(3% gain from assault++)*10(#of weapons) = 450

nut
03-09-2019, 12:29 AM
I'm not a pro by any means, but I would probably advise against FLB the typhon lance.
IF you are still using something like a defender SR that needs to be replaced, your overall gains from grabbing bow is much higher.

These are your gains:
2)Replacing SR defender with SSR gun = Assault ++, defender "maybe" upgraded to defender(+) which is about 3% more hp at the same skill level. You might lose about 200-300 attack if the gun is only at LB0, but at 10% skill level, assault gives you on average 1500 attack from your grid. 1500-300 = 1200 so you actually gain more.
3) Replacing SR assault with SSR gun = Assault/Assault + to Assault ++, defender(+). The upgrade to assault would be 3-6% damage increase at the same slvl. If we calculate with 3% then that would be a 450 attack gain if we assume average attack of your weapons is 1500. 1500*0.3*10 = 450.

So looking at these calculations, getting the SSR gun to replace an SR weapon would provide much better stats than FLBing typhon's lance. Hope I didn't make any calculation errors here, and again, I'm not a pro. Just looking at it from a numbers perspective.

------
Now I've a question. It seems like I have been getting combat buff/debuff priorities wrong.
Is my goal to first aim for 50% atk/def debuff, THEN get as much atk/def buff as I can?
Or is my goal, to get 50% combined attack debuff+attack buff, and 50% combined 50% def debuff+def buff.

Also during fights, do I drop ALL debuffs asap on the first turn keeping them refreshed then auto attack most of the time, def buffing on the same turn as an overdrive attack, healing when I need to, and ONLY using attack buffs for a combination of skill nukes and full burst?

Actually FLB Typone Lance mean +15% Defender and 5% Assault
While compare with replace the gun with SR Assault is +13% Defender and 3% Assault
About your question, yes, you should aim for 50% def debuff, 50% atk debuff, then as much buff you can and using debuff, stack buff when possible, def buff when boss about to do massive damage, atk buff when you full burst or whenever you need spike damage

Gludateton
03-09-2019, 12:34 AM
These are your gains:
Few nitpicks:
1) And 30 slvl. that's 21% Assault and 15% Defender (1% short of 20 slvl defender++) when maxed.
2) If SR defender is without +, it means it's dual skill, otherwise it's defender+ too. Also, if I calculate right gun is 893 Attack Power on 50 lvl, no way it's lose of 200-300 attack only. Remember that Ori weapons have rather bad stats (only slightly better than SRs).
3) Same idea as point 2

Now the question is: how reliably he can get Oris. If he can get enough to FLB all weapons and have spares, then he can consider buying gun. Buying gun if it allow him to get more Oris is good invesment too. Otherwise I'd against that. It's not like having 2 SR weapons is the end of the world (you can pretty much clear all content with it anyway.

Edit: Let me add my own numbers here. Slvling gun to 20 slvl is enough to slvl 20 slvl Lance to 28 slvl, which gives us:
a) Lance FLB + SR Defender vs. Lance + Gun: 20% Assault + 27% Defender vs. 32% Assault +13% Defender.
b) Lance FLB + SR Assault vs. Lance + Gun: 33% Assault + 14% Defender vs. 32% Assault + 13% Defender.
So FLBing Lance first is net gain if we consider Assault and Defender equal (I know we shouldn't, but to simplify things let's leave it at that).
Also FLBing Lance is gain of 10% Defender without any slvling.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 12:43 AM
Actually FLB Typone Lance mean +15% Defender and 5% Assault
While compare with replace the gun with SR Assault is +13% Defender and 3% Assault

I had completely forgotten about SL cap becoming 30. Sorry my bad.

But just out of curiosity as I do not know about Schrophorclesss's circumstances, so I'll be using my own.
If I am barely scrapping by, having SL 14/8s for my fire grid. But all 5 other element grids are only on average SL5s. Would it not be more beneficial to grab the bow and getting it to SL8 while I work on getting my other elemental grids to SL 14/8 as well? I assume by the time I get enough orichalcum to FLB my typhon lance AFTER getting bow(and getting it to SL8) I would probably, maybe, have just gotten my other elemental grids to have a decent assault SL. Or would it be better to still FLB typhon lance first and dump everything to reach SL30, at the cost of my other grids.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Few nitpicks:
1) And 30 slvl. that's 21% Assault and 15% Defender (1% short of 20 slvl defender++) when maxed.
2) If SR defender is without +, it means it's dual skill, otherwise it's defender+ too. Also, if I calculate right gun is 893 Attack Power on 50 lvl, no way it's lose of 200-300 attack only. Remember that Ori weapons have rather bad stats (only slightly better than SRs).
3) Same idea as point 2

Now the question is: how reliably he can get Oris. If he can get enough to FLB all weapons and have spares, then he can consider buying gun. Buying gun if it allow him to get more Oris is good invesment too. Otherwise I'd against that. It's not like having 2 SR weapons is the end of the world (you can pretty much clear all content with it anyway.

I am glad that both you and Nut are pointing out my errors, because like I said I'm not a pro. I'm sort of in the same situation to be honest, except I chose to "think about it later" while working on other elemental grids, mainly for current tower event and the following Light Advent.

Schrophorclesss
03-09-2019, 02:46 AM
Sorry for not making it clear, 8 of my weapons are SSRs, 2 typhon lances(1 MLB), 1 iwanagahime hammer, 1 yatagarasu gun, 1 herc axe, 1 ares axe, 1 svarog axe, 1 uriel gun and them my SRs are iwanagahimes(assault and exceed S) and crom cruach spears(assault M). All of their SLs are Lvlv 10 up. I got a total of 44k atk in my fire grid. All my other grids are 40kish(39K for wind, light and dark). Umm what bow are u talking about?

VeryVoodoo
03-09-2019, 03:07 AM
Umm what bow are u talking about?

I'm guessing just as he mistakenly forgot about FLBs going to SL30, he's mistaking the gun from ori shop as a bow. And anyway to answer his question, again no, FLB'ing would be the priority for ori if you're limited on the amount you have. If you're doing gemcha and farming disasters daily, SL'ing stuff isn't hard. And FLBs as you've now figured out, boost the grid way more than anything else. So again, the priority for oris is FLB'ing. Only when you have excess oris leftover after you've FLB'ed all the wpns you can, only then should you experiment around buying stuff. Priority is FLBs first if you want to be efficient with your ori usage that is.

Dejnov
03-09-2019, 10:02 AM
I had completely forgotten about SL cap becoming 30. Sorry my bad.

But just out of curiosity as I do not know about Schrophorclesss's circumstances, so I'll be using my own.
If I am barely scrapping by, having SL 14/8s for my fire grid. But all 5 other element grids are only on average SL5s. Would it not be more beneficial to grab the bow and getting it to SL8 while I work on getting my other elemental grids to SL 14/8 as well? I assume by the time I get enough orichalcum to FLB my typhon lance AFTER getting bow(and getting it to SL8) I would probably, maybe, have just gotten my other elemental grids to have a decent assault SL. Or would it be better to still FLB typhon lance first and dump everything to reach SL30, at the cost of my other grids.

Let's do some simple math about how to raise your grids.

It takes 45 sklvls to raise an SR to lvl 10 and 145 sklvls to raise it from 10 to 20 for a total of 190 sklvls. An SRR is just double that at 380 sklvls. You can reasonably get 60 Rs from the Gemcha daily which means you can raise a single SR every 3 days or an SRR every 6 days.

To get a full SR grid is 30 days, a full SRR grid is 60 days. For all elements that is 6 months or 12 months.

You can raise the R payout by using Grails (to lvl2), Holy Grails (to lvl5) and SR Weapons (to lvl4) first for fodder. Doing this will increase your sklvl per R weapon by 2 to 2.5x. If you did this you could cut the time down to 2.5 to 5 months.

If you do the standard raise SRs to 20 (since it's faster) and then replace with an SRR you will require, at best, 7.5 months to fully raise all your grids.

I would suggest to only raise some of your SRs to lvl 20, keep most at lvl 10 in the expectation that you'll be replacing them with an SSR and push to raise any assault/defender combo weapons as high as you can (including FLBing them) as they will stay in your grids for the longest duration. Other SSRs which are only Assault++ should be raised (if there's nothing else), but they only have 3% more than the SR and should be second priority. SRs should actually be the lowest priority, but should always be raised to 10 (or around 8) for your best bang to buck and eventual usage as fodder. An SR at 8 uses 28 sklvls and returns 28 sklvls when used to raise a different weapon. This is R neutral.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Let's do some simple math about how to raise your grids.

It takes 45 sklvls to raise an SR to lvl 10 and 145 sklvls to raise it from 10 to 20 for a total of 190 sklvls. An SRR is just double that at 380 sklvls. You can reasonably get 60 Rs from the Gemcha daily which means you can raise a single SR every 3 days or an SRR every 6 days.

To get a full SR grid is 30 days, a full SRR grid is 60 days. For all elements that is 6 months or 12 months.

You can raise the R payout by using Grails (to lvl2), Holy Grails (to lvl5) and SR Weapons (to lvl4) first for fodder. Doing this will increase your sklvl per R weapon by 2 to 2.5x. If you did this you could cut the time down to 2.5 to 5 months.

If you do the standard raise SRs to 20 (since it's faster) and then replace with an SRR you will require, at best, 7.5 months to fully raise all your grids.

I would suggest to only raise some of your SRs to lvl 20, keep most at lvl 10 in the expectation that you'll be replacing them with an SSR and push to raise any assault/defender combo weapons as high as you can (including FLBing them) as they will stay in your grids for the longest duration. Other SSRs which are only Assault++ should be raised (if there's nothing else), but they only have 3% more than the SR and should be second priority. SRs should actually be the lowest priority, but should always be raised to 10 (or around 8) for your best bang to buck and eventual usage as fodder. An SR at 8 uses 28 sklvls and returns 28 sklvls when used to raise a different weapon. This is R neutral.

Dejnov.

My god, please let me give you a kiss. This is exactly the kind of thing I need and love to discuss about. Most people I know nowadays don't bother to discuss games with numbers but instead expect someone to just hand them everything.

So I'm just wondering, if we say that all my off-elemental grids are filled with 10 SRs at assault sklvl 8. That gives me 10*7%=70% attack.

The cost of upgrading each one to sklvl14 would be 2 SR2(sklvls)s, 4 SR3s, 1 SR4(13->14 requires SR3+3R which is equivalent to SR4) and 4rs, which would be a total of 24Rs and 7SR per weapon.

IF we use base attack = 10,000, 70% assault is 17,000 and 100% assault is 20,000. The 30% assault increase actually translates into 17.6% damage increase. (1-[20,000/17,000])

Lets say hitting the 24R daily quota is easy since gem gacha gives double the amount, but we are getting on average 7SRs a day doing raids and gacha(which I'm not sure but could be 1-2).

Would you say it is worth spending 240Rs and 70SRs over the span of 10days for a performance increase of 17.6%.
This is assuming it'll be a month or two until the next event with the corresponding element.

Dejnov
03-09-2019, 12:56 PM
My god, please let me give you a kiss. This is exactly the kind of thing I need and love to discuss about. Most people I know nowadays don't bother to discuss games with numbers but instead expect someone to just hand them everything.

So I'm just wondering, if we say that all my off-elemental grids are filled with 10 SRs at assault sklvl 8. That gives me 10*7%=70% attack.

The cost of upgrading each one to sklvl14 would be 2 SR2(sklvls)s, 4 SR3s, 1 SR4(13->14 requires SR3+3R which is equivalent to SR4) and 4rs, which would be a total of 24Rs and 7SR per weapon.

IF we use base attack = 10,000, 70% assault is 17,000 and 100% assault is 20,000. The 30% assault increase actually translates into 17.6% damage increase. (1-[20,000/17,000])

Lets say hitting the 24R daily quota is easy since gem gacha gives double the amount, but we are getting on average 7SRs a day doing raids and gacha(which I'm not sure but could be 1-2).

Would you say it is worth spending 240Rs and 70SRs over the span of 10days for a performance increase of 17.6%.
This is assuming it'll be a month or two until the next event with the corresponding element.

I agree with your math, but I would say that it isn't optimal to actually waste 10 days for a 17.6% increase by raising SRs when you could instead spend 20 days and raise SSRs for the same amount, which will stay in your grid longer. At a later date you'll have to replace those SRs (lost days) with SSRs if you want to keep growing!!

Also note a level 10 SR (45 sklvl raises required) has a base assault of 8% (3%+5% from sklvls). To get an SSR to the same assault only requires getting it to level 4 (6% base + 2% from sklvls) which is only 12 sklvls (1+2+3)*2 and is far cheaper. It also has higher growth potential due to that +3% extra assault. If we assume base assault is 40k than 3% is 1200 additional assault. While it may be a loss on posted assault, even weapons that aren't limit breaked (SSR hime weapons at 0 LB) may end up giving you higher in combat stats than a full SSR (if they have both assault/defender on their skill list).

Priority List for Weapon Raises:

1) All SSRs with both assault/defender to as high as possible (FLB also)

1*) Any SRs to level 8 with both assault/defender to at least sklvl 10.

2) All assault SRs to sklvl 8

3) All assault SSRs to max lvl.

4) Unequally raise assault SRs past sklvl 8 (raise them one by one in the hopes you get to replace with an SSR before they become R loss fodder)

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 03:18 PM
I agree with your math, but I would say that it isn't optimal to actually waste 10 days for a 17.6% increase by raising SRs when you could instead spend 20 days and raise SSRs for the same amount, which will stay in your grid longer. At a later date you'll have to replace those SRs (lost days) with SSRs if you want to keep growing!!

Also note a level 10 SR (45 sklvl raises required) has a base assault of 8% (3%+5% from sklvls). To get an SSR to the same assault only requires getting it to level 4 (6% base + 2% from sklvls) which is only 12 sklvls (1+2+3)*2 and is far cheaper. It also has higher growth potential due to that +3% extra assault. If we assume base assault is 40k than 3% is 1200 additional assault. While it may be a loss on posted assault, even weapons that aren't limit breaked (SSR hime weapons at 0 LB) may end up giving you higher in combat stats than a full SSR (if they have both assault/defender on their skill list).

Priority List for Weapon Raises:

1) All SSRs with both assault/defender to as high as possible (FLB also)

1*) Any SRs to level 8 with both assault/defender to at least sklvl 10.

2) All assault SRs to sklvl 8

3) All assault SSRs to max lvl.

4) Unequally raise assault SRs past sklvl 8 (raise them one by one in the hopes you get to replace with an SSR before they become R loss fodder)

Dejnov.

What if we include soul weapons into the picture? I'll use my dark team which although is not my "main" team but is something I am starting to work on as an example.

Weapons:
3 Assault ++ SSR at sklvl4
1 Pride SSR at sklvl1
6 Assault SSR at sklvl5 (will work on getting them to 8 as you've suggested)

Himes:
-Pluto: Atk Up (A frame 20) Dark Atk(a frame 30%) Light Rst(20%) Dmg Taken Reduced(30%)
-Satan: Def Down(a frame 15)
-Hypnos: Def Down(drowsiness 20%) Light Rst(20%)
-Paimon: Atk Down(C frame 15%) Atk Up (A frame 15%)

Soul skill: Sniper Shot Atk/Def Down (B frame 20%)

Total buff/debuffs
-Atk Up: A frame 20%
-Atk Down : B frame 20%, C frame 15% = 35%
-Def Down: A frame 15%, B frame 20%, Drowsiness 20% = 55%
-Light RST: 20%
-Pluto using blocks: Dark Atk up 30% and/or Dmg Taken Reduced: 30%

Which Soul Weapon should I focus on?
-Andromeda staff: 11~30% elemental attack, Def up : A frame 20% and D frame 20% which I lack since Light RST won't against non-Light enemies. I also get a heal which is the bait for her trap(res).
-Joan of Arc: 11~30% elemental attack/HP since both weapons are probably fine, but Joan is mainly for Atk Down: A frame 20% so I hit at the 50% cap when running Sniper Shot.

I know the best situation endgame-wise would be to get Hercules(still need to unlock Achilles first) with FLB Axe for 25% def down, and awaken Satan for Def Down: A frame 15% and an extra Dark Rst Down: 10% hitting exactly 50%. But this presents a few problems for me.
1) I would need to replace Hypnos with something else which I still haven't figure out which, best bet atm would be Diana for heal, and can alternate with Pluto and Paimon for permanent Atk Up. (Sadly all A frame)
2) Unless I can get Hades to cover Atk Down: A frame 20% which I will not count on, gacha rng and stuff, I am stuck with Sniper Shot which will put me at 50% Def Down and 70% Atk Down(which has 20% wasted for being over the cap). So in a sense this is not an option.
2*) If they hand out a miracle ticket anytime soon, I will likely be using it to perfect my main teams if there are available options. So it is also unlikely for me to grab Hades even if she is on available.
3) I am also required to get Hercule's axe FLB'd before it hits the maximum Def Down potential, whereas I could at least still have -50%/50% with Joan whom I could technically sit on LB0, and the weapon is sort of optional as well. But of course the boost in either ATK or HP would still be very welcomed. This allows me to focus my AP/BP on raids of my main element(fire>water>rest) for Hercules, effectively saving me more "total time".

I know that most people would say Joan>Andro almost all the time, except in this case my dark team has 0 Def Up outside of Light enemies. Joan has an awesome damage taken reduced, but to my knowledge, that is something which should be saved for overdrive nukes. 60% if I get the spear. Andro on the other hand, provides 40% Def Up with the staff and lasts for 3 turns meaning boss auto attacks and skills on the following 2 turns are reduced too, which is why I bothered to consider about the trap.

No matter which soul weapon I end up getting, will I rush it to sklvl20 or do I level it equally with my other assault SSRs? Personally I find it makes more sense to rush soul weapon sklvl to 20 then moving on to assault SSRs, just because 30% elemental attack or HP would probably benefit my team a lot more.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 03:20 PM

I meant SR, wish I had that many assault SSRs in a single grid.

Slashley
03-09-2019, 03:38 PM
--
I know that most people would say Joan>Andro almost all the time, except in this case my dark team has 0 Def Up outside of Light enemies.Light Resist is damage cut just like Joan, and the other half of Pluto's ability.
Joan has an awesome damage taken reduced, but to my knowledge, that is something which should be saved for overdrive nukes.Depends on content. For example I use my damage cuts when I get to AQ5 boss, just because the fucker has high chance of triple attacking Hime, which can often lead to unfortunate deaths and loss of Full Burst.
-- Andro on the other hand, provides 40% Def Up with the staff and lasts for 3 turns meaning boss auto attacks and skills on the following 2 turns are reduced too, which is why I bothered to consider about the trap.I think you're vastly overrating Def Up. 40% Def Up is nowhere near as good as damage cut is.
In before "what the fuck Slashley" again, since it's been months and I still haven't properly checked it.
No matter which soul weapon I end up getting, will I rush it to sklvl20 or do I level it equally with my other assault SSRs?--Dual skill weapons and Soul weapons gain twice as much gain per Skill level, so yeah, they take priority to slvl20. I highly advice against the HP weapons, except for maybe Dartagnan in some situations. The 30% Elemental attack is just too damn good to pass up on.

And on a side note, you can't FLB Herc's Axe. The correct terminology is MLB.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 03:40 PM
Re: Joan vs Andromeda
Enemy design to this point has usually heavily loaded their damage output into overdrives and triggers. If you have to pick between one or the other, you're usually better served with the damage cut that can change a 'you lose/crippling' level attack into 'survivable/manageable' than a def buff that would change 'survivable/manageable' auto attacks/skills into 'manageable/irrelevant'.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:08 PM
I highly advice against the HP weapons, except for maybe Dartagnan in some situations. The 30% Elemental attack is just too damn good to pass up on.
What about for Joan, Her elemental attack weapon does boosts damage by a ton, increases overall healing and DA buff duration throughout the fight by decreasing cooldown. But her HP weapon brings an extra 20% damage cut totalling 60% which could also be argued that keeping team alive lets you clear with more ease or get more damage in for raids. In this case, how would you come to a conclusion on which is better? Or do I stick with HP weapon for Herc+D'art, and Elemental Damage>All rule here.

Light Resist is damage cut just like Joan
But this only works when fighting against Light teams right?
So in the case I am fighting non-Light teams, I should be spending Pluto Blocks for the damage cut? I was under the impression it would've been more optimal to use one block for Dark Atk UP and the second block for 100% burst damage.

And on a side note, you can't FLB Herc's Axe. The correct terminology is MLB.
I admit not knowing everything about the game including terminology, so thank you for correcting me.

I think you're vastly overrating Def Up. 40% Def Up is nowhere near as good as damage cut is.

Re: Joan vs Andromeda
Enemy design to this point has usually heavily loaded their damage output into overdrives and triggers. If you have to pick between one or the other, you're usually better served with the damage cut that can change a 'you lose/crippling' level attack into 'survivable/manageable' than a def buff that would change 'survivable/manageable' auto attacks/skills into 'manageable/irrelevant'.
I admit I tend to get caught up in the trap with Andromeda but mainly because my Fire team's only source of healing is Amaterasu since I'm running Mordred, whereas my Water team has both Nike(Unleashed) and Andromeda = 2 healers. This allowed me to live longer in raids giving me the impression Andromeda really isn't that bad with the def buff when in reality she really is, given that she has one less available skill(res) compared to other souls. I mean, she's a noob trap and I pretty much still am a noob, so can't help but jump in. But I am working on getting Joan so hopefully I'll be able to climb out of the pitfall soon.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 04:16 PM
I feel like the situation that would call for Andromeda's HP weapon would basically require....
1. You're looking to use your soul for defensive purposes (this is the point where your choice of soul comes down to Joan or Andromeda)
2. You have enough sources of resists/damage cuts from hime such that healing is now a higher need than damage cut (now this is where you choose the Andromeda line over the Joan line)
3. You don't need Maiden's Prayer or Chaos Magic (thus leaving Andromeda as the default)
4. Because in general we prefer +element over +HP for the soul weapon, the skill buff it grants must be much better for the HP to be worth picking, right? So this means that we would need the improvement to the def buff from the HP weapon to be better enough over the addition of regen to the heal from the element weapon to compensate for +element's advantage over +HP. We'll each have our own different valuations here, but to give mine as an example: If I have at least two lv 20 ascension (S) skills in my grid (+48%; close enough to 'plus a half'), I'd pick the +element weapon here. Otherwise I'd go with the def buff improvement from the HP weapon.

Now a +40% def buff isn't bad, per se. For a character starting at 100% defense, getting raised to 140% defense means incoming damage goes down by ~28.5%, when everything else remains the same. Stacking isn't so great though; since it's damage / [1 * (sum of def buffs)]. Which means that the more def one already has, the less impact adding even more does, and that def alone takes extreme amounts to reduce damage to small amounts (which is why Athena's def buff needs to multiply her def by 10).

But again, as I said in the previous post, damage distribution is usually not even. When you really want to mitigate damage, go with the damage cut. They reduce damage more and stack much better.

Slashley
03-09-2019, 04:32 PM
-- But her HP weapon brings an extra 20% damage cut totalling 60% which could also be argued that keeping team alive lets you clear with more ease or get more damage in for raids. In this case, how would you come to a conclusion on which is better?This depends too much on content to say anything definitive. We have to remember that 60% damage cut is absolutely massive, especially if you have ANY other source of damage cuts (Kaisers, other Hime).

There have been people drumming on this forum that Joan HP weapon is going to be a thing soon enough. With Wind and Thunder Rags approaching, maybe so.
But this only works when fighting against Light teams right?
So in the case I am fighting non-Light teams, I should be spending Pluto Blocks for the damage cut? I was under the impression it would've been more optimal to use one block for Dark Atk UP and the second block for 100% burst damage.Yes, if you can avoid it, don't bother with spending a Block on the damage cut against non-Light. However, you often don't really get that choice.
I admit not knowing everything about the game including terminology, so thank you for correcting me.Just for the record, MLB = Max Limit Break (also known as Limit Break Max/Break Max Limit/Max Break Limit/Limit Max Break/Break Limit Max, it all works) is level 125 in SSR weapons, 85 in SR weapons, 100 in SSR Eidolons. Meanwhile, FLB is Final Limit Break, which is only available to a specific few SSR weapons, increasing level cap to 150.
I admit I tend to get caught up in the trap with Andromeda but mainly because my Fire team's only source of healing is Amaterasu since I'm running Mordred, whereas my Water team has both Nike(Unleashed) and Andromeda = 2 healers. This allowed me to live longer in raids giving me the impression Andromeda really isn't that bad with the def buff when in reality she really is, given that she has one less available skill(res) compared to other souls. I mean, she's a noob trap and I pretty much still am a noob, so can't help but jump in. But I am working on getting Joan so hopefully I'll be able to climb out of the pitfall soon.Do you know the definition of a good trap? When you know it's a trap, but you have to fall for it anyway.

Heals are extremely good when you're new and have little HP, but as you get stronger and stronger, you not only finish fights faster (which means less damage taken) but also get more HP to act as a buffer. This often means that by the time you start getting tier3 Souls, you're already close to the phase where you don't really need the heals anymore. Of course, depends on content. 80+ rounds of Water Rag is going to wear anyone down without heals.

Dejnov
03-09-2019, 05:05 PM
What if we include soul weapons into the picture? I'll use my dark team which although is not my "main" team but is something I am starting to work on as an example.

Weapons:
3 Assault ++ SSR at sklvl4
1 Pride SSR at sklvl1

Himes:
-Pluto: Atk Up (A frame 20) Dark Atk(a frame 30%) Light Rst(20%) Dmg Taken Reduced(30%)
-Satan: Def Down(a frame 15)
-Hypnos: Def Down(drowsiness 20%) Light Rst(20%)
-Paimon: Atk Down(C frame 15%) Atk Up (A frame 15%)

Soul skill: Sniper Shot Atk/Def Down (B frame 20%)

Total buff/debuffs
-Atk Up: A frame 20%
-Atk Down : B frame 20%, C frame 15% = 35%
-Def Down: A frame 15%, B frame 20%, Drowsiness 20% = 55%
-Light RST: 20%
-Pluto using blocks: Dark Atk up 30% and/or Dmg Taken Reduced: 30%

Which Soul Weapon should I focus on?
-Andromeda staff: 11~30% elemental attack, Def up : A frame 20% and D frame 20% which I lack since Light RST won't against non-Light enemies. I also get a heal which is the bait for her trap(res).
-Joan of Arc: 11~30% elemental attack/HP since both weapons are probably fine, but Joan is mainly for Atk Down: A frame 20% so I hit at the 50% cap when running Sniper Shot.

I know the best situation endgame-wise would be to get Hercules(still need to unlock Achilles first) with FLB Axe for 25% def down, and awaken Satan for Def Down: A frame 15% and an extra Dark Rst Down: 10% hitting exactly 50%. But this presents a few problems for me.
1) I would need to replace Hypnos with something else which I still haven't figure out which, best bet atm would be Diana for heal, and can alternate with Pluto and Paimon for permanent Atk Up. (Sadly all A frame)
2) Unless I can get Hades to cover Atk Down: A frame 20% which I will not count on, gacha rng and stuff, I am stuck with Sniper Shot which will put me at 50% Def Down and 70% Atk Down(which has 20% wasted for being over the cap). So in a sense this is not an option.
2*) If they hand out a miracle ticket anytime soon, I will likely be using it to perfect my main teams if there are available options. So it is also unlikely for me to grab Hades even if she is on available.
3) I am also required to get Hercule's axe FLB'd before it hits the maximum Def Down potential, whereas I could at least still have -50%/50% with Joan whom I could technically sit on LB0, and the weapon is sort of optional as well. But of course the boost in either ATK or HP would still be very welcomed. This allows me to focus my AP/BP on raids of my main element(fire>water>rest) for Hercules, effectively saving me more "total time".

I know that most people would say Joan>Andro almost all the time, except in this case my dark team has 0 Def Up outside of Light enemies. Joan has an awesome damage taken reduced, but to my knowledge, that is something which should be saved for overdrive nukes. 60% if I get the spear. Andro on the other hand, provides 40% Def Up with the staff and lasts for 3 turns meaning boss auto attacks and skills on the following 2 turns are reduced too, which is why I bothered to consider about the trap.

No matter which soul weapon I end up getting, will I rush it to sklvl20 or do I level it equally with my other assault SSRs? Personally I find it makes more sense to rush soul weapon sklvl to 20 then moving on to assault SSRs, just because 30% elemental attack or HP would probably benefit my team a lot more.

So I'm also a Dark main also and I think I can comment on how to structure your team and raise weapons for potentially endgame.

For a Dark team, Hercules will probably be your end Soul. You don't have the speed for Shingen and you can always just use Provisional Forest in the Ex slot for Herc. You'll want the Axe Neme Askal as your soul weapon and you'll be aiming for a Phantom Axe if they ever drop for you. The Dark Axe of Envy (from UE) is a Pride/Defender Axe. Askal, Phantom Axe and as many Dark Axe's as possible is your optimal weapon load out. If you don't have enough Dark Axes, the Pitch Dark Axe from the Orichalcon shop can be used to hit 5 Axes, but it's subpar. After that, I'd use the UE hammers (Assault/Exceed) until you get really good Hime weapons to replace them with. Dark has an awesome grid from just union events; most other elements can't do this. I would rush these weapons to FLB as fast a possible then go work on your other element's grids.

I would go directly from Mordred to D'Art to Hercules and skip Joan and Andromeda. You'll have to find healing somewhere else, but it's not massively useful long term. You don't need Joan with Pluto. Learn to use her; she does both damage cut and atk up. While her damage cut isn't as powerful as Joan's it almost always enough; especially when you start upgrading your weapon grid with assault/defender weapons (did you FLB those UE axes yet...). Awaken Satan and you'll hit max def debuff with just her and Herc's Axe. That allows you to use Provisional Forest in the Ex and still be viable. Paimon and Hypnos are fillers till you get better Himes (if ever), but are viable. Attack down isn't as crucial as Defense down. If you have it great, if you don't, don't sweat it.

If you do purchase a miracle ticket we can talk about that when it's available. Great choices are Chernobog, Hades, Osiris, and Samael depending on who fills the biggest hole and/or what you like.

Dejnov.

P.S. I absolutely agree with Slashley- I get the element weapon nearly every time. The defender weapon needs a solid additional reason to be a viable choice (i.e. phantom grid need etc.)

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Heals are extremely good when you're new and have little HP, but as you get stronger and stronger, you not only finish fights faster (which means less damage taken) but also get more HP to act as a buffer. This often means that by the time you start getting tier3 Souls, you're already close to the phase where you don't really need the heals anymore. Of course, depends on content. 80+ rounds of Water Rag is going to wear anyone down without heals.

Maybe because I'm lacking assault/defenders for most of my grid so even at the point where I have 3 legendary souls I still feel like I lack heals. Even though my non-main elemental teams are all at least 35k power atm they usually only have around 5k-6k hp so it feels like even though the boss is just trying to tickle me I feel like I'm getting run over by a truck. Could also be because I'm using elemental attack eidolons instead of the 40char/20hp ones.

So it seems like Andro weapons are probably not worth it for mid-end game. And since in order to unlock Hercules I would need 400 soulpoints more(still need achilles) than unlocking Joan, it might be better for me to get Joan so I can have an easier time with the next few events. This should allow me some time to get a couple Assault/Defender SSRs so that I have the HP to replace the damage cut when I swap to Hercules. At least that's what I'm thinking would be better overall for my situation.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 05:39 PM
So I'm also a Dark main also and I think I can comment on how to structure your team and raise weapons for potentially endgame.

For a Dark team, Hercules will probably be your end Soul. You don't have the speed for Shingen and you can always just use Provisional Forest in the Ex slot for Herc. You'll want the Axe Neme Askal as your soul weapon and you'll be aiming for a Phantom Axe if they ever drop for you. The Dark Axe of Envy (from UE) is a Pride/Defender Axe. Askal, Phantom Axe and as many Dark Axe's as possible is your optimal weapon load out. If you don't have enough Dark Axes, the Pitch Dark Axe from the Orichalcon shop can be used to hit 5 Axes, but it's subpar. After that, I'd use the UE hammers (Assault/Exceed) until you get really good Hime weapons to replace them with. Dark has an awesome grid from just union events; most other elements can't do this. I would rush these weapons to FLB as fast a possible then go work on your other element's grids.

I would go directly from Mordred to D'Art to Hercules and skip Joan and Andromeda. You'll have to find healing somewhere else, but it's not massively useful long term. You don't need Joan with Pluto. Learn to use her; she does both damage cut and atk up. While her damage cut isn't as powerful as Joan's it almost always enough; especially when you start upgrading your weapon grid with assault/defender weapons (did you FLB those UE axes yet...). Awaken Satan and you'll hit max def debuff with just her and Herc's Axe. That allows you to use Provisional Forest in the Ex and still be viable. Paimon and Hypnos are fillers till you get better Himes (if ever), but are viable. Attack down isn't as crucial as Defense down. If you have it great, if you don't, don't sweat it.

If you do purchase a miracle ticket we can talk about that when it's available. Great choices are Chernobog, Hades, Osiris, and Samael depending on who fills the biggest hole and/or what you like.

Dejnov.

P.S. I absolutely agree with Slashley- I get the element weapon nearly every time. The defender weapon needs a solid additional reason to be a viable choice (i.e. phantom grid need etc.)

I already have D'Art, Mordred, and Andromeda. Currently saving SP for Joan but maybe I should take up your advise and go straight Hercules since I could just use Pluto for the damage cut.

Dark isn't my main, I'm more of a Fire and Water main since I have 4 SSRs for both of those team.
Fire still needs some work around KH, whereas my water team lacks assault weapons.

Reason I'm working on Dark right now is because
1) I just pulled Satan and Pluto
2) Light event next
3) My non-main element where I have the himes to build a team with -50/50 and decent attack buffs(pluto covers 50%).

My only SSR dark weapons are, Jealous Hammer Rebel Punisher, Ulster Rifle, Demonic Sword lucifer, Dark Axe of Envy(MLB). I do have Dispatel Toys but it's not upgraded/equipped.
Sadly, aside from the Dark Axe of Envy, I do not have any other axes. Hopefully I'll be getting some in the future.

I have not FLB anything yet because I was thinking it might be better to save them until I get a team AND grid that can benefit more from it. I mean yes, my Fire team is my best team in terms of power, KH, and grid. But who knows what gacha will do to me.

VeryVoodoo
03-09-2019, 05:40 PM
So it seems like Andro weapons are probably not worth it for mid-end game.

Actually there's a lot of people that run Andro for end-game rags since they usually AAB and andro makes that easier. Of course, they still have maxed grids and teams to cover for it.
So yea, you can't really say she's not used end-game since heals are usually helpful in rags when ppl are aab'ing. But ye, for most solo content, she's generally never needed.

Unregistered
03-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Actually there's a lot of people that run Andro for end-game rags since they usually AAB and andro makes that easier. Of course, they still have maxed grids and teams to cover for it.
So yea, you can't really say she's not used end-game since heals are usually helpful in rags when ppl are aab'ing. But ye, for most solo content, she's generally never needed.

Since I don't have maxed grids and teams, I'd probably need to manual and use other souls to do better. And if I'm gonna leech instead of doing an extra million damage or two before wiping, I wouldn't need her or her soul weapon anyways. So I guess until I actually get that far I probably don't need her soul weapon either way, thus making her priority even lower now?

VeryVoodoo
03-09-2019, 06:18 PM
If you're not doing end-game rags, then no you don't have to worry about her. As I said, for most solo content, she's generally never needed.

As for rags, your extra million damage or two really means nothing in the grand scheme of things, when the rags have well over a 100 million hp. If you actually wanted to help in those without looking to leech, then things like andro heals and joan def cuts are party-wide and thus help others more than an extra 1-2m dmg in that context. Especially if you're paying attention and time those around triggers and such. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Keyen
03-10-2019, 01:33 AM
Guys, i'm not sure. I saw somewhere that you should keep your half refill pots for events and so, but right now, I have a huge amount of them (>200), and I could use them today for rank exp (i'm only rank 42, dat stamina pool starts to hurt). Is it a big mistake to do so, like shooting myself in the foot?

Unregistered
03-10-2019, 01:48 AM
Guys, i'm not sure. I saw somewhere that you should keep your half refill pots for events and so, but right now, I have a huge amount of them (>200), and I could use them today for rank exp (i'm only rank 42, dat stamina pool starts to hurt). Is it a big mistake to do so, like shooting myself in the foot?

If it’s your main team, leveling them ASAP

Keyen
03-10-2019, 01:52 AM
The main team is mostly max level (for their LB) right now (except one who is 4x LB, so she is in the lower sixties). It's mostly about my rank level. Currently, I get ~1 lvl per 1,5 pot used, so I was thinking it was a good idea, but if I may need even more than 200 half pots in the futur...

Slashley
03-10-2019, 02:31 AM
--
--The problem with this is that there's only one more Envy left. So people who have missed out on the previous Envy weapons are pretty fucked.

Wow DMM, changing Demons to Angels and then making the drops complete fucking trash sure is a good way to get new players to stay playing your game. Pachi pachi pachi.

nut
03-10-2019, 03:34 AM
The problem with this is that there's only one more Envy left. So people who have missed out on the previous Envy weapons are pretty fucked.

Wow DMM, changing Demons to Angels and then making the drops complete fucking trash sure is a good way to get new players to stay playing your game. Pachi pachi pachi.

They can still make Axe grid with Medusa axe, Ori axe and Durahan Axe, well not much choice for them.
The hammer grid for dark is more fucked, unless they like overfarm 4 Delpunay hammer :sweat:

Kitty
03-10-2019, 05:05 AM
meanwhile I foddered the last copy of the dark axe kek

Gludateton
03-10-2019, 10:14 AM
According to JP wiki Assault XL is 30% on 30 slvl (apparently previous info was wrong ?), so I wouldn't call it complete trash.

Slashley
03-10-2019, 10:27 AM
According to JP wiki Assault XL is 30% on 30 slvl (apparently previous info was wrong ?), so I wouldn't call it complete trash.So it's up from 23% to 30%, huh? Certainly better than nothing. But it's still only one weapon, and I'd much prefer 21% Assault + 30 skill levels of anything else.

And the second weapon is pure Defender...

Kitty
03-10-2019, 11:28 AM
skip to 3:30 and watch it go from a good battle to fucking awful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKoZG3zwGU

Superbia
03-10-2019, 11:42 AM
The game crashes have been terrible lately. Had it crash 4 times during GO and then similar to yours during a AQ5 run.

Never have seen so many crashes and hopefully they fix them soon.

Slashley
03-10-2019, 12:30 PM
Constant Nike when starting things and fighting things, thank god it hasn't happened in Tower at least. Nike has been pretty forthcoming for a while now, a week maybe?
EDIT: Oh, there's a thread about it from two weeks ago.

Kitty
03-10-2019, 01:34 PM
farming the event properly is going to be a bitch if it's not resolved after the maintenance...

Kitty
03-10-2019, 04:32 PM
well, since poor people (aka me) bandicam only records for 10 minutes, it messed up my recording and stopped right before I was about to burst against Yggdrasil... made for a really nice short burst video, tho... if only I had 50% when bursting with Herc, but at least her burst made it hit the cap!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmuZU3wuio&feature=youtu.be

Slashley
03-10-2019, 05:00 PM
well, since poor people (aka me) bandicam only records for 10 minutes,--Why don't you just use OBS? It's free, has no limitations and doesn't even watermark your video...

Kitty
03-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Why don't you just use OBS? It's free, has no limitations and doesn't even watermark your video...

eh, never heard of it until you mentioned it... i'm fine with bandicam tho, i don't mind the watermarks since it's usually just me showing off my battles to my union members.
it's easy to use... OBS looks complicated. besides, not usually recording videos 10 mins+

thanks tho.

Rea
03-10-2019, 11:32 PM
The problem with this is that there's only one more Envy left. So people who have missed out on the previous Envy weapons are pretty fucked.

Wait, are we gonna get a downgrade?

Cobblemaniac
03-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Wait, are we gonna get a downgrade?

A change in UE bosses, and reward weapons that just happens to suck across the board in general.

At least, the rewards kinda suck IMO. Loss of free exceed is going to hurt non vets.

Mraktar
03-11-2019, 09:01 AM
A change in UE bosses, and reward weapons that just happens to suck across the board in general.

At least, the rewards kinda suck IMO. Loss of free exceed is going to hurt non vets.

But we will have 2k eydolon orbs instead of garbage eydo with total cost 750 orbs so kayser is earlier and 30% assault weapon (second weapon is complete garbage, not worth FLB). Not every second skill was better, then extra 9% assault (for example, both wind ue weapons have exceed.. i already have 3 of them, veterans - 5+. I don't understand how someone that isn't space whale can reach this cap, assuming that damage bonus from exceed is insignificant because 500-550% base on ssr hime), and we forgot about Aether too (okay, not everyone have her, but everyone can get those UE weapons, i agree). Why shouldn't devs give a different FLB skills to sword and staff? In other elements there are some weapons, that are at least not better then just 30% assault .

Cobblemaniac
03-11-2019, 09:29 AM
But we will have 2k eydolon orbs instead of garbage eydo with total cost 750 orbs so kayser is earlier and 30% assault weapon (second weapon is complete garbage, not worth FLB). Not every second skill was better, then extra 9% assault (for example, both wind ue weapons have exceed.. i already have 3 of them, veterans - 5+. I don't understand how someone that isn't space whale can reach this cap, assuming that damage bonus from exceed is insignificant because 500-550% base on ssr hime), and we forgot about Aether too (okay, not everyone have her, but everyone can get those UE weapons, i agree). Why shouldn't devs give a different FLB skills to sword and staff? In other elements there are some weapons, that are at least not better then just 30% assault .

Because if the cap raise wasn't good enough, having a good base burst dmg buff on top of a healthy assault bonus really helps for fast bursting teams... guess what meta DMM exists in right now and what meta we're approaching.

I'm not sure why having a single XL assault counts as better than having 2 duals btw. The whole reason why duals was tasty was that it provides a bonus with a bigger number than if you were to increase the size of the single skill itself, and to top it off it's buffing 2 stats at once. What's not to love about that other than completely useless ones like elaborate and rush? And don't get me started on triples. The only weapon that I can objectively think sucks more than an assault XL is fire UE bow, and a huge part of the reasoning stems from the fact that bow grids are basically nonexistent for fire.

Wind UE... yeah that could've used less exceed for sure. I'm with you on that one.

The 2k eido is nice sure, but I'm pretty sure half of it is just devs being lazy.

Slashley
03-11-2019, 09:49 AM
-- And don't get me started on triples.--I'd like a short version at least.

And yeah, I agree. While I haven't done the maths (but I have made the tools if anyone wants to check!), I find it unlikely that 30 skill levels of some other skill wouldn't be better than 9% Assault. We have a TON of Assault already, after all, even if it is by far the best stat.
-- but I'm pretty sure half of it is just devs being lazy.The game has got some serious cutbacks in the past few months, so yeah. I wouldn't be surprised to see them stop making new Raids soon enough, just so that they wouldn't need to go through the whole free SR Hime + an entire storyline to write.

Dejnov
03-11-2019, 12:01 PM
I just wanted to ask a basic question. I just got my second Royal Blaster (Ryu-Oh's weapon) and it's my first time ever getting a double hime weapon. I wanted make sure that the right approach with weapons like this is to instead keep both and brick them both up as I get bricks rather than limit breaking one right? Or should I limit break one and save the brick, which are rare and don't come often.

Dejnov.

Slashley
03-11-2019, 12:14 PM
I'd check what the FLB is. Good FLBs are rare. If it's not good, then just fodder it.

If it is good, then you either hang on to both to brick them both (less likely) or just limit break them to save a brick (more likely).

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Ryu-Oh's weapon becomes Assault (L)/Barrage (S) on FLB
I don't think that's good enough that you want to set aside so many bricks to have multiples of. I'm also not exactly convinced that's worth bricking up in the first place; I think that you should just let it naturally hit FLB if it ever does.

Slashley
03-11-2019, 12:22 PM
--
I don't think that's good enough that you want to set aside so many bricks to have multiples of. I'm also not exactly convinced that's worth bricking up in the first place; --Agree and agree.

The only weapon I can think of that I'd want multiples to brick is Mammon Gun. And that's really only because I'm a full Thunder baka. There most likely are better ones for other elements though, ones that fit into an Assault Phantom weapon Grid nicely (something that the Gun is horrendously lacking).

Dejnov
03-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Agree and agree.

The only weapon I can think of that I'd want multiples to brick is Mammon Gun. And that's really only because I'm a full Thunder baka. There most likely are better ones for other elements though, ones that fit into an Assault Phantom weapon Grid nicely (something that the Gun is horrendously lacking).

Michael's Lance is Assault (++) and goes to Assault (++)/Defender(+) on FLB. I'm a light main also. Is this a good weapon to brick?

Dejnov.

Slashley
03-11-2019, 01:00 PM
It's certainly good, but unless you can pull off a good Lance Grid, there are probably better for Light. You're usually looking for double Assault (Assault/Pride) or triple-skills (Assault/something/something).

Bricks are rare and hard to come by, so only try to settle for the very best. That's not always an option, but you're not really losing out on anything until you have three bricks just sitting around.

Unregistered
03-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Allowing an assault or pride weapon to pick up defender is worth a brick to me. I'm already using/setting aside bricks to enable advent FLBs, and that's a similar idea.
That said, I'm not sure about multiple bricks. There are stronger possibilities within light (like Shamash's weapon starting with assault/defender and then picking up pride with FLB).

Kitty
03-11-2019, 02:04 PM
i'm sorry this might be off topic but... Heryshaf is drop dead gorgeous... one of the better looking eidolons for sure.
lovely voice too... deep but gentle(kek) not high pitched and squeaky annoying bs.
hairy shaft

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/554762086417432577/herishiefu_06_h-5997f2181bb978501dd7e6f5bc066fa2c14f15d6.png
... and the amount of times she says "ふわふわ" (fuwa fuwa)!! in her harem episode lmao that's cute

Kitty
03-11-2019, 02:39 PM
on another note, DMM is getting Yatagarasu 3rd rematch next week.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/467142181333762051/554519950002356224/-4e541eb9244bfbd8.jpg

Dejnov
03-11-2019, 04:58 PM
It's certainly good, but unless you can pull off a good Lance Grid, there are probably better for Light. You're usually looking for double Assault (Assault/Pride) or triple-skills (Assault/something/something).

Bricks are rare and hard to come by, so only try to settle for the very best. That's not always an option, but you're not really losing out on anything until you have three bricks just sitting around.

So there are currently three weapons that have Assault/Pride: Gungnir (Odin's Weapon, Wind), Holy Sword Ascalon (Eye Shop, Fire) and Lightning Drum Hammer (Raiko, Thunder).

If you had one of those and you were maining one of those elements you'd spend a brick (or 3) on one of these right?

Someone suggested bricking Shamash's weapon (Assault+/Defender+). Is that a good choice also?

This is looking to be a tougher choice than I initially thought (or I just need to be much more picky on what to use a brick on).

Dejnov.

Cobblemaniac
03-11-2019, 07:41 PM
I'd like a short version at least.

The quick answer to any FLB of triple skills is... if it has assault, it's good... yeah it's really that simple if you break it down, but some combos of skills are really really borken. Outside of assault, the skills you'd be looking to balance are defender exceed, and past that, possibly luxury skills such as vigor or sustain skills like ascension.

... tl;dr triple skills just give a crap ton more options. Though it technically also just makes a meta focused around particular weps.

Oh, and don't forget to check the FLB of your hime weapon before you decide to fodder it. A very clear example is... tish's spear with exceed M ascension S, which is trash until the FLB adds assault M to that equation, and now suddenly it's top fucking tier. The same crazy shit might happen with a weapon you have as well. If your weapon doesn't have an FLB on DMM yet... well that actually won't be happening because DMM's hime wep FLBs are further than our hime spread currently. Though, DMM wiki doesn't update very fast on those FLBs, so actually looking at the weapons in the game itself can be an option.

Guardian Rag weapons (the counterpart to CatRags, if you don't remember) also can have triple skills, but that department is certainly more tricky because those weapons don't have FLB, therefore SLs are limited to 20.

This kinda relates to the topic of FLB too so...

Allowing an assault or pride weapon to pick up defender is worth a brick to me. I'm already using/setting aside bricks to enable advent FLBs, and that's a similar idea.

I will always recommend considering null grids when picking your FLB, besides considering the skill changes.

That said...

I'm already using/setting aside bricks to enable advent FLBs, and that's a similar idea.

Please don't do this to your only reliable way to up any hime weapon that can offer more than most advent FLBs can. I can list you only a single advent FLB weapon I believe is worth bricking, and that's Rahab knife because water's viable options are very limited, and even then I would strongly debate the worth of doing that.

VeryVoodoo
03-11-2019, 07:42 PM
So there are currently three weapons that have Assault/Pride: Gungnir (Odin's Weapon, Wind), Holy Sword Ascalon (Eye Shop, Fire) and Lightning Drum Hammer (Raiko, Thunder).

If you had one of those and you were maining one of those elements you'd spend a brick (or 3) on one of these right?

Besides the skills, you probably also want to consider phantom grid synergy. If you're able to complete a phantom grid for a decent type on top of the FLB, that's basically a double win.

Slashley
03-12-2019, 01:31 AM
--
Please don't do this to your only reliable way to up any hime weapon that can offer more than most advent FLBs can. I can list you only a single advent FLB weapon I believe is worth bricking, and that's Rahab knife because water's viable options are very limited, and even then I would strongly debate the worth of doing that.Doesn't this largely depend on how many bricks he needs?

Usually, you need 3 bricks for one of the Hime weapon FLBs. But if he needs just 1 brick per each Advent FLB, then is it not worth it? We're still talking 3 decent FLBs compared to one excellent one. I guess you can argue that "eventually you won't have those decent FLBs in your Grid" though.

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2019, 02:00 AM
Doesn't this largely depend on how many bricks he needs?

Usually, you need 3 bricks for one of the Hime weapon FLBs. But if he needs just 1 brick per each Advent FLB, then is it not worth it? We're still talking 3 decent FLBs compared to one excellent one. I guess you can argue that "eventually you won't have those decent FLBs in your Grid" though.

Eventually not having enough decent FLBs is one thing.

The other, is investing more bricks into something clearly superior than just a decent FLB. That's the endgame mindset, or at least preparing for endgame.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 10:30 AM
1 brick per; used 1 already for Apocalypse lance, will need 1 more each for Typhon lance/Garuda hammer*/Phoenix bow. If I end up rolling a kamihime with a strong weapon, I'll adjust plans. But until then, that's my intended use for the next few bricks.

Typhon lance is near certain; I'm not waiting another year to throw away another week of farming to end up with nothing yet again. I also won't even be attempting any gacha rolls until mid-late May, which is another tower later. So my kamihime weapon situation will remain the same for a while.

Garuda reprint won't actually run until late July, so it's more like I'll be earmarking one brick for the hammer in case I fail to get a copy to drop. ~800 HE's over the course of Phoenix/Apoc/Typhon couldn't get me a single drop, so I'm pessimistic about Garuda. So I'm planning for a brick here. At any rate, RNG seems to be dead set on making sure I never see a wind SSR hime (or dark for that matter) in this game.

Phoenix bow is the one that has the strongest logical argument to be pushed off to later in order to keep some bricks around; light gets plenty of assault/defender weapons. My light team is comparatively loaded enough that FLBing another bow won't make much of a difference.
But fuck that. It's been half a year since that reprint and I'm still pissed about the farming turning up nothing. I will not be mollified until I FLB that second bow.

Dejnov
03-12-2019, 12:00 PM
So I'm still interested in getting some idea or sample from the group on what is or isn't a good weapon to brick (and at what level).

Slashley, Gludateton, Cobblemaniac, and others what weapons are you planning on bricking?

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 12:44 PM
What's worth multiple bricks to me would be something that started with one way of directly increasing attack (assault or pride, arguably vigorous if you can make it work) and then pick up a second way. For example, stuff that end up with both assault and pride are highly valued. Bonus points if there's a third skill after that (like Shamash's weapon ends up being assault (M)/defender (M)/pride (S)).
Interestingly, Ascalon starts out already with Assault (L)/Pride (S); FLB raises the Pride up to M. So strictly speaking, the change from FLB in itself isn't as drastic. Still a highly desired weapon to have, but I'm not sure how many bricks it's worth investing in. The rest of the draconic eye exchange weapons are similar; FLB doesn't add a skill to them. It just strengthens the weaker skill. They strike me as the sort of thing where if you're in the business of wielding multiple draconic eye weapons, you're probably not averse to getting more eyes to just exchange for more copies as you need.

Looking over the hime weapon list...
Mars starts with Assault (L)/Defender (S) then picks up Vigorous (S)
As you noted earlier, both Odin and Raikou's weapons would count here; start with Assault (L), then pick up Pride (S)
Mammon's like Mars; start with Assault (L)/Defender (S), picks up Vigorous (S)
Shamash as pointed out earlier starts at Assault (M)/Defender (M), then picks up Pride (S)
Vishnu's like Mars and Mammon

As for the other hime weapons that pick up 3rd skills but are still stuck with 1 way of directly increasing damage? They're probably still worth a brick at least, but may not necessarily be worth 3 bricks?
Like Athena's starts at Defender (L)/Assault (S), then picks up another defender (S).
Or Marduk's starts at Assault (M)/Defender (M), then picks up Exceed (S)
Ale's starts at just Pride (L), but picks up Defender (S)/Ascension (S) together
Atum starts at Defender (L)/Assault (S), picks up Ascension (S)
Couple of weapons out there start with Assault/Defender then pick up Stinger, though Stinger's less popular.

Kitty
03-12-2019, 12:51 PM
I haven't bought any bricks* from the tower... and don't plan to do so really yet as I don't have the patience to wait for 10k
but I got the eido/wep brick last year from the $100 gacha thingy and LBed Mammon's gun.

Dazzling Gold Carbine FLB - Assault++/Rampart (Defender+Vigorous) and 2.9K max ATK.

I'm not really aiming towards any kind of grid for phantom weapons, it gives me a chance for a gun grid? if that's good? not sure... not too bothered about phantom weps tbh.

Bedevil
03-12-2019, 01:53 PM
i know you will get enough dupes of mammon's gun from those tickets

Keyen
03-12-2019, 02:33 PM
I'm still a bit lost on the stockage and usage of half pots. How many of them I should keep for any event? More like 50? 100? 200? More? How many may be required for completing an event in average?

I don't need a precise amount, for obvious reasons, but i'm not sure if I should keep stocking or if I should use a bit (I have 260 half pots right now)

VeryVoodoo
03-12-2019, 02:46 PM
I'm still a bit lost on the stockage and usage of half pots. How many of them I should keep for any event? More like 50? 100? 200? More? How many may be required for completing an event in average?

I don't need a precise amount, for obvious reasons, but i'm not sure if I should keep stocking or if I should use a bit (I have 260 half pots right now)

I think last time you were asking if you should use them for the exp rank quests? Those would be a waste of pots. Exp/rank comes automatically over time as long as you play, and rank doesn't really mean anything, especially with ppl who just bot/script up for ranks anyway. But for events like advents, sure use however many pots you need to in order to complete and get all the rewards (the number of pots you'd need is variable, based on how much total AP you have, how actively/efficiently you spend your regen ap daily, etc...) Besides advents, there isn't really much of a sink for ap pots anyway (unless you do Rags daily or something I guess).

Slashley
03-12-2019, 02:51 PM
I don't need a precise amount, for obvious reasons, but i'm not sure if I should keep stocking or if I should use a bit (I have 260 half pots right now)With that stock, spend them whenever you feel like it, really.

As for how many pots you earn, it's like, 20+16-ish from Advents. It's less for other types of events. Still, despite using ~20-50 pots per Advent, I still always tend to go back up to what I started from at least.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Hi, I've a few things that I'm wondering about and am not 100% sure, so if anyone could clarify that would be of great help. I know I've received a ton of help a few pages earlier, but just wanted to double check on my understanding.

Just a few things about my current situation:
-I have enough regalias to grab soul weapons for Fire/Water/Dark and I'll be unlocking Hercules in a few hours
-My current Fire team: Mordred+Sniper Shot, Amaterasu, Ares, Hephaestus, Mars
-Water team: Andromeda+Sniper Shot, Asherah, Ryu-Oh, Cthulhu, Nike(Unleashed)
-Dark team: Andromeda+Sniper Shot, Pluto, Satan, Hypnos, Paimon

Here are a few things which I assume I should be doing.
1) Get rid of both Andromedas(gotta graduate from the noob trap, can't stay a noob forever)
2) I just got Amon(Unleashed) from gacha, I forgot where I read it from but since her def down will change to C frame, but I should go ahead and replace Hypnos with her.
3) Replace Hephaestus with Dakki and run Hercules+Sniper Shot/Black Propaganda for my fire team for DATA and Burst spams
4) Awaken Satan ASAP

My questions:
1) Just double-checking, I should grab Hercule's HP soul weapon Axe Neme Askal for all elements right?

2-1) Do I still want Hercules for my dark team? Cuz once the frame change is implemented for Amon, her and Satan would give me 50% Def Down.
2-2) If 2-1: No. What other options should I be working towards, not including Shingen which I won't get for a long while.

3-1) Once I awaken Satan, I still have enough to awaken Ares. But should I avoid doing so, saving mats for when I get a better KH to awaken(if ever)?
3-2) If 3-1: Don't awaken Ares right away. After awakening Satan and I don't get another awaken-able/worthy KH when I get 6 Draconic Eyes, do I go ahead and awaken Ares here?

I want to make sure I'm not planning on doing the wrong things, any tips or corrections are welcomed. (If possible, with an explanation cause I want to know why and learn :D)

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 03:31 PM
Not really an expert here but I would point out that running sniper shot with Amaterasu is not really ideal since they are both b frames

Kitty
03-12-2019, 03:40 PM
same frame, but Ama only debuffs 1 enemy which sucks compared to SS. but yeah, either replace Ama for someone better or use another EX (change soul?) or replace Ama for Daji, keep SS and Hephaestus... but that's just my own personal preference. Not sure if it's the best strat, tho

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 03:42 PM
Not really an expert here but I would point out that running sniper shot with Amaterasu is not really ideal since they are both b frames

I'm running Sniper Shot on my fire team because of GO and that it happens to be my strongest team so I run it for R3 accessory quest of every element except fire and water. Sniper Shot on first battle(trash mobs), Amaterasu for second battle(mini boss), then sniper shot again for boss on third battle.
But outside of that, I fully agree I should be using something else instead of being lazy.

Slashley
03-12-2019, 03:50 PM
--
3) Replace Hephaestus with Dakki and run Hercules+Sniper Shot/Black Propaganda for my fire team for DATA and Burst spamsTo be noted that for some content, running Heph is fine over Dakki. Dakki is certainly good, but -50% Def straight off the bat is great as well.
1) Just double-checking, I should grab Hercule's HP soul weapon Axe Neme Askal for all elements right?It's either that or Shingen Lance, yup. Or a support weapon for Ragna raids (Joan/Andromeda), but I'm not sure if you're quite strong enough to play a support role either.
2-1) Do I still want Hercules for my dark team? Cuz once the frame change is implemented for Amon, her and Satan would give me 50% Def Down.Hercules is still an amazing powerhouse, so yes.

As for Ares, hard to say. She certainly gets stronger after her Awakening, but on the grand scheme of things for Awakenings, it's not that impressive. Still, she IS your carry right now. So once you have all the required mats (200k Gems, plenty of books) on hand and nothing better to do, I guess?

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 04:14 PM
same frame, but Ama only debuffs 1 enemy which sucks compared to SS. but yeah, either replace Ama for someone better or use another EX (change soul?) or replace Ama for Daji, keep SS and Hephaestus... but that's just my own personal preference. Not sure if it's the best strat, tho

I'm currently a little worried about swapping out Ama. I've no other Def buffs nor heal, and the blind can be a life safer at times when my team has only 7k hp on average. I probably should throw in a Defender or two and level them up abit, that might give me a reason to justify swapping out Ama no?

To be noted that for some content, running Heph is fine over Dakki. Dakki is certainly good, but -50% Def straight off the bat is great as well.

I assume I would prioritize Heph for shorter battles or burst time, whereas I would take Dakki for wind resist and longer battles where I would pull off multiple full bursts?

Or a support weapon for Ragna raids (Joan/Andromeda), but I'm not sure if you're quite strong enough to play a support role either.

Definetly not strong enough to be of use as a support role yet, and as we've discussed before I am sure rushing to be in a support role would probably do me more harm as I might be too weak to do other content consistently.

but on the grand scheme of things for Awakenings, it's not that impressive. Still, she IS your carry right now.

Exactly why I'm conflicted. She is my carry, but her awakening doesn't feel like a good investment. How I wish I had gotten Uriel or Svarog instead :(

Kitty
03-12-2019, 04:19 PM
I'm currently a little worried about swapping out Ama. I've no other Def buffs nor heal, and the blind can be a life safer at times when my team has only 7k hp on average. I probably should throw in a Defender or two and level them up abit, that might give me a reason to justify swapping out Ama no?

naw, you're fine how you are. Ama's AOE blind+regen make up for her 1 target debuffs.
anyway, she's -20% so that's still super nice for stages n battles with one enemy, especially since you have Mars, her debuffs will be more likely to land too. I don't really have any recommendations for a different EX ability, tho... since you're covered for A/B frame, VoF, BP and ATK buffs...hmmm lol, maybe if you changed from Mordred to... Herc? Shiingen or Arthur you could use VoF/BP as an EX.

Bedevil
03-12-2019, 04:37 PM

I assume I would prioritize Heph for shorter battles or burst time, whereas I would take Dakki for wind resist and longer battles where I would pull off multiple full bursts?

Definetly not strong enough to be of use as a support role yet, and as we've discussed before I am sure rushing to be in a support role would probably do me more harm as I might be too weak to do other content consistently.

Exactly why I'm conflicted. She is my carry, but her awakening doesn't feel like a good investment. How I wish I had gotten Uriel or Svarog instead :(

Ares awakening is the kinda one that looks trash reading but when you play shes actually really good, even if you cant truly compare to the top 2 current fire girls, but after awakening she has amazing self buffs both atk and elemental 50% and her scorched assist gives her a roughly 60% combo rate increase and these buffs last 3 turns/5turns not to mention her nuke has a relatively high softcap of 875k
her unawakened version is trash in comparison do it asap

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 04:43 PM
naw, you're fine how you are. Ama's AOE blind+regen make up for her 1 target debuffs.
anyway, she's -20% so that's still super nice for stages n battles with one enemy, especially since you have Mars, her debuffs will be more likely to land too. I don't really have any recommendations for a different EX ability, tho... since you're covered for A/B frame, VoF, BP and ATK buffs...hmmm lol, maybe if you changed from Mordred to... Herc? Shiingen or Arthur you could use VoF/BP as an EX.

I was planning on switching to Hercules+BP whom I will be getting sometime tonight. Don't have Shingen so it's not an option. As for Arthur I think she probably won't be a viable option with Mars' Atk Up being A frame as well.

Ares awakening is the kinda one that looks trash reading but when you play shes actually really good, even if you cant truly compare to the top 2 current fire girls, but after awakening she has amazing self buffs both atk and elemental 50% and her scorched assist gives her a roughly 60% combo rate increase and these buffs last 3 turns/5turns not to mention her nuke has a relatively high softcap of 875k
her unawakened version is trash in comparison do it asap

Asap as in once I get 2 sets of awakening mats(incase I get a Uriel/Svarog shortly after awakening her), or like right now asap.
Also kinda curious, would I place her at the bottom and allow her to single burst speeding up burst gauge gains for the other 4(3kh1soul) team members? Of course prioritizing full burst if that is achievable within the next 2 turns.

Kitty
03-12-2019, 04:46 PM
I was planning on switching to Hercules+BP whom I will be getting sometime tonight. Don't have Shingen so it's not an option. As for Arthur I think she probably won't be a viable option with Mars' Atk Up being A frame as well.

oh herp derp, I forgot about the ATK buff.
Herc is nicer anyway, so all good :)

Bedevil
03-12-2019, 04:47 PM
right now asap dont rely on what you dont have
imo if you go for herc you may as well keep her in 2nd slot since herc would also keep up with her soul weapon
it might be a tall order but try to leech them frags to unlock accessory slots on your other girls and giving them tiara sets, that would help your slow girls keep up with bursting

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 05:10 PM
oh herp derp, I forgot about the ATK buff.
Herc is nicer anyway, so all good :)

I see a lot of people using Arthur, and I mean people with full SSRs a very good grid and are in the very high ranks(90+). Why is that? Is it for the +20% A frame buff? I get the feeling that Hercules probably still outshines Arthur even with that buff so I've been curious in what kind of scenario is Arthur a good pick.

right now asap dont rely on what you dont have
imo if you go for herc you may as well keep her in 2nd slot since herc would also keep up with her soul weapon
it might be a tall order but try to leech them frags to unlock accessory slots on your other girls and giving them tiara sets, that would help your slow girls keep up with bursting

I also have Satan on my dark team, and I have 7 Draconic eyes + the mats needed to awaken+MLB. However I am short on gems, sitting at 430k. Which would you recommend I get to MLB first, since they get a skill enhancement at level 75.

Bedevil
03-12-2019, 05:12 PM
arthur is good for her instant burst skill
basically you can put pf as the ex for turn 0 full burst at burst time
you can take this a step furhter by equipping arthur with HERC's axe so she can apply 25% def down turn 0 in burst time with PF
this is basically to quickly snipe mvp's in public raid events

Bedevil
03-12-2019, 05:16 PM
I also have Satan on my dark team, and I have 7 Draconic eyes + the mats needed to awaken+MLB. However I am short on gems, sitting at 430k. Which would you recommend I get to MLB first, since they get a skill enhancement at level 75.

i would personally awaken both of them, even if it bankrupts my mats, its better to get stronger now than waiting for something you arent guaranteed, unless you know you will miracle someone in the near future (before you do 2 UE's basically)
if i had to pick then ares first

Kitty
03-12-2019, 05:16 PM
I see a lot of people using Arthur, and I mean people with full SSRs a very good grid and are in the very high ranks(90+). Why is that? Is it for the +20% A frame buff? I get the feeling that Hercules probably still outshines Arthur even with that buff so I've been curious in what kind of scenario is Arthur a good pick.

well, I actually use Arthur on my fire team in DMM instead of Herc, just because I don't have a weapon for Herc anymore lol. (Rank 93)
and it's because of her instant burst as well as the ATK buff. She's not a bad soul at all, and still outranks most of the others aside from Shingen/Herc/Solomon
but both of Arthur's weapons are ass iirc.
Could be players wanting instant bursts right away (they might be using PF as an EX)? if people still do that.
or maybe just don't have the right weapons for anyone else...
or just personal preference. (or guild order missions!!!)

She's good for AABing things though, as none of her abilities clash with each other, no order needed to use them compared to Herc, who should use her buffs first, then nuke... which doesn't always happen the right away lol
anyway Herc>Arthur based on power+soul weps

i would personally awaken both of them, even if it bankrupts my mats, its better to get stronger now than waiting for something you arent guaranteed, unless you know you will miracle someone in the near future (before you do 2 UE's basically)

try not to double post smh just edit your previous comment

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 05:26 PM

I've got the mats I'm just on gems, only got enough to for one MLB and one LB3. Gotta wait til I get everything from current Advent before I start dropping pots into farming gem.

She's good for AABing things though, as none of her abilities clash with each other, no order needed to use them compared to Herc, who should use her buffs first, then nuke... which doesn't always happen the right away lol

Speaking of AABing, do people AAB ragnarok raids with the ability option, or pure attack+burst. I've often gone into raids trying to AAB, and it takes about 2minutes to use all my skill and start attacking. Meanwhile on the bottom left.... everyone went through about 5+ turns.....

Kitty
03-12-2019, 05:37 PM
Speaking of AABing, do people AAB ragnarok raids with the ability option, or pure attack+burst. I've often gone into raids trying to AAB, and it takes about 2minutes to use all my skill and start attacking. Meanwhile on the bottom left.... everyone went through about 5+ turns.....

depends on how many people are in there. better to manual/aab when there's less because less lag/crashing. I almost never join/host any rag raids just because I can't take the amount of lag. they'd probably already been aabing, and most skill CD are different so seems like they're going faster than your initial first turn. personally i'd aab the first turn to use all debuffs/buffs/etc and then just auto the rest unless it's a union only battle.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 06:00 PM
depends on how many people are in there. better to manual/aab when there's less because less lag/crashing. I almost never join/host any rag raids just because I can't take the amount of lag. they'd probably already been aabing, and most skill CD are different so seems like they're going faster than your initial first turn. personally i'd aab the first turn to use all debuffs/buffs/etc and then just auto the rest unless it's a union only battle.

That's what I'm trying to do, but sometimes the very first turn takes almost 5 minutes just with buffs/debuffs/abilities and it really drives me crazy.

Superbia
03-12-2019, 06:08 PM
That's what I'm trying to do, but sometimes the very first turn takes almost 5 minutes just with buffs/debuffs/abilities and it really drives me crazy.

It could either be lag on the game or your connection maybe.

Try refreshing the game or does it happen often? If it is the usual game lag then there isn't much that can be done.

Also, what browser do you use or are you on the app?

Bedevil
03-12-2019, 06:12 PM
its most likely the usual lag

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 06:19 PM
I'm using chrome which I know is not the best with all those memory/cpu issues + java/flash bugs, and my internet is 300mbps so I doubt its an internet issue. I'm gonna assume its the usual lag with Nutaku's rather horrible servers.

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2019, 08:43 PM
So I'm still interested in getting some idea or sample from the group on what is or isn't a good weapon to brick (and at what level).

Slashley, Gludateton, Cobblemaniac, and others what weapons are you planning on bricking?

Dejnov.

Strongly considering Mike spear since spear grid is going to be a thing for light... and I'm tixing Tish anyway.

Unregistered
03-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Strongly considering Mike spear since spear grid is going to be a thing for light... and I'm tixing Tish anyway.

No Vishnu?

Cobblemaniac
03-12-2019, 09:29 PM
No Vishnu?

Mfw no Vishnu.

And no, I'm not going to mtix Vishnu just for her wheel. She's good don't get me wrong, but Tish Lugh Iris.

Dejnov
03-12-2019, 09:40 PM
Mfw no Vishnu.

And no, I'm not going to mtix Vishnu just for her wheel. She's good don't get me wrong, but Tish Lugh Iris.

Got Michael and Tish... will Mtix Lugh next. I really like sticking with Sol in that 4th spot... she's just so darn useful for general crap.

Dejnov.

Rea
03-12-2019, 11:58 PM
Which one's better? A MLB (or FLB? The one without requiring orichalum) Assault M SSR wep or a 0LB Assault L SSR wep?

Keyen
03-13-2019, 12:00 AM
With that stock, spend them whenever you feel like it, really.

As for how many pots you earn, it's like, 20+16-ish from Advents. It's less for other types of events. Still, despite using ~20-50 pots per Advent, I still always tend to go back up to what I started from at least.

I think last time you were asking if you should use them for the exp rank quests? Those would be a waste of pots. Exp/rank comes automatically over time as long as you play, and rank doesn't really mean anything, especially with ppl who just bot/script up for ranks anyway. But for events like advents, sure use however many pots you need to in order to complete and get all the rewards (the number of pots you'd need is variable, based on how much total AP you have, how actively/efficiently you spend your regen ap daily, etc...) Besides advents, there isn't really much of a sink for ap pots anyway (unless you do Rags daily or something I guess).

Thank you for the answer.

KTA
03-13-2019, 02:00 AM
Light glaive grid all the way.

Tho, I've already got 2 shamash books and 2 tish spears.

Arthur randomly has synergy with Tish, drop excal on turn 1 and then TA with 105% attack buffs like a bulldozer. Could even use that vigor EX skill just for the lolz.

Too bad Shingen's too good, next UE needs arrive already so that I can unlock her.

Keyen
03-13-2019, 02:47 AM
Anoter little noob question (sorry, sorry). How much time have to pass between a friend eidolon is available again? I find myself able to farm the event ultimate if I get a friend Belial (and I have three of them), so i'm not sure if I should watch them regularly, or if it's something like once a day.

Edit: Thanks.

idunno
03-13-2019, 02:49 AM
Anoter little noob question (sorry, sorry). How much time have to pass between a friend eidolon is available again? I find myself able to farm the event ultimate if I get a friend Belial (and I have three of them), so i'm not sure if I should watch them regularly, or if it's something like once a day.

1 Hour

10 characters

Slashley
03-13-2019, 03:36 AM
1 HourWasn't it two hours...?

Then there's also that odd bug where sometimes, the first friend you use after a login doesn't go on cooldown. Sadly that's not reliable.

Superbia
03-13-2019, 08:34 AM

You can also use non friends as well.

Kitty
03-13-2019, 11:38 AM
lol, they also added the "White Day" verses for each hime/soul.
neat to hear another limited line from the girls.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 02:20 PM
Do people bother leveling Ability Power past 1 for Hercules? It feels like keeping it at 1 is enough. But then there's also a problem where unless taunt is actually useful, the other 4 aren't worth getting and the extra points seems better invested in ability power.

Kitty
03-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Do people bother leveling Ability Power past 1 for Hercules? It feels like keeping it at 1 is enough. But then there's also a problem where unless taunt is actually useful, the other 4 aren't worth getting and the extra points seems better invested in ability power.

I don't think it's worth for Herc? not sure. Her cap (700-750K?) is easily reached with all her buffs, even with a low grid.
If you have plenty of Stinger(Critical Hit Rate↑ (Chance for extra damage [+20%] w/ Elemental advantage) or Crit ATK buffs to all allies (someone like Aether) then Hercules can "break" the cap of her nuke. I think ability power would make a difference there? also not sure lol. In reality the best soul Ability power is good for is Solomon. I wouldn't bother with that buff for Herc... just the usual ones like Crit/ATK/Burst/TA/taunt kek

Slashley
03-13-2019, 02:53 PM
Do people bother leveling Ability Power past 1 for Hercules? It feels like keeping it at 1 is enough. But then there's also a problem where unless taunt is actually useful, the other 4 aren't worth getting and the extra points seems better invested in ability power.I put one point in it and it's alright. Takes the cap from 700k to 756k. That's effectively 56k more damage per 7 turns; about 8k free damage per turn (against content where debuffs work). Is that good? Not really. But it's alright.

The second and third points are 1/4th as good, nearing useless on Herc. I wouldn't put points into those.

As for Taunt, I'm actually starting to find it useful. I've finally seen Herc die before team members now, as she has a fairly higher chance of being targeted with six points. Unlike with other Souls, considering what a tank Herc is, that's not even a bad thing. With the damage she soaks, it's either her or 2-3 Hime dying.

Is Taunt worth the points? Eeeeh... maybe?

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 02:59 PM
I wouldn't bother with that buff for Herc... just the usual ones like Crit/ATK/Burst/TA/taunt kek

I've got DATA/Crit/Atk/Burst all at lvl 3, I've put a point in AP but didn't go any further, its the remaining 4 points that has me thinking. HP and Def sounds nice but the % is way too low to matter, evasion and affliction resist doesn't sound useful, and taunt would be nice if I didn't read somewhere saying that it barely made any difference.
I could take a point in HP and Def since lvl1 provides the most whereas subsequent levels have their effects halved. Even then I still have 2 points left. Like you said, throwing them into AP doesn't sound useful since I'll easily hit the cap later on as I enhance my grid, but then none of the others really help.

Unregistered
03-13-2019, 03:02 PM
I put one point in it and it's alright. Takes the cap from 700k to 756k. That's effectively 56k more damage per 7 turns; about 8k free damage per turn (against content where debuffs work). Is that good? Not really. But it's alright.

The second and third points are 1/4th as good, nearing useless on Herc. I wouldn't put points into those.

As for Taunt, I'm actually starting to find it useful. I've finally seen Herc die before team members now, as she has a fairly higher chance of being targeted with six points. Unlike with other Souls, considering what a tank Herc is, that's not even a bad thing. With the damage she soaks, it's either her or 2-3 Hime dying.

Is Taunt worth the points? Eeeeh... maybe?

Does taunt really work for you? I heard it barely made a difference. If it really does make herc targeted more often then I think it might be worth taking a point or two in both taunts.
The drop in performance for the 2nd and 3rd points are exactly why I didn't go ahead and rank it up to 3.

Slashley
03-13-2019, 03:20 PM
Does taunt really work for you?--RNG is going to RNG. But, before taking Taunt, I had never seen Herc die from enemy attacks. Ever. Now, in the past few weeks... it actually happens sometimes.

So yes, I'd say it certainly works. The effect isn't amaaaaaaaaaazing or anything like that, but with six points, it certainly works. Not necessarily in every battle, but on average, absolutely.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 01:51 AM
Finally got Kali~~!(really don't wanna check my credit card history....) And I happened to get Arianrod and Chernobog as well.

My Wind team has a very horrible weapon grid so I doubt I'll ever use it until the wind event in April, but I'm gonna ask just in case. For Arianrod, does she start out with max arrow shaft or with 0? Also, should I be avoiding usage of her arrow shaft if it will put her to 0 since she gets atk/def down?
My only other wind SSRs are Isis and Cu Chulainn. For the fourth spot, do I want Oberon for her A Frame debuffs, SoF Ramiel for burst gauge gains, or both Sytry and Oberon replacing Isis+4th slot so when running sniper shot I get A/B/C frame ATK debuffs?
I'm under the impression that wind team is more of a very quick burst/fullburst team, but lacks a good combination(or needs a very KH specific team) of DATA/Burst generation+Buff+Debuffs.

For my Dark team, with the addition of Chernobog and Kali I now have 5 SSRs. Here's a few combinations(situational depending on content/playstyle) I've come up with.

1) Satan, Pluto, Amon(Unleashed), Paimon.
This would be the team to use if I plan on purely AABing due to Kali and Chernobog having skills that seems to hinder their survivability/burst gauge generation if left on auto.

2) Satan, Pluto, Amon(Unleashed), Chernobog
This allows me to end rage more easily, extend stun, and ramp up burst gauge easily. The def down are currently both A frames, but once Amon's frame is swapped to C it also gives me an early -50% def down instead of relying on bursting first with Hercules.

3) Satan, Pluto, Kali, Chernobog/Paimon
Fast burst team and rage control with Chernobog, or a 1-2 turn slower burst with Paimon but I get a stackable burst dmg buff as well as an ATK buff+debuff I can use when building burst gauge.

These are the 3 combinations that I think would work, probably only using #1 for AAB.
Team #2 might be nice against a boss where I'm barely making it since it allows me to put boss into stun mode with more ease, while also giving me more time to have save up for full burst once boss enrages again.
#3 will probably be the team I use most often for harder/manual content. Pluto seems to have decent innate DATA % for some reason which was what led me into building for a burst synergy. Might move her to the back row and have Chernobog/Paimon thrown in front so she doesn't need as much burst gauge for fullburst. I'm not sure if Paimon or Chernobog provides more damage to the table, will have to test this myself unless someone knows which one will be better.

Would the 3 team comps work as intended in the described scenarios, and is there anything I'm missing out on? And sorry if the question about my wind team sounds like "what's best for my team" but because of the weak weapon grid(barely any SSRs and my SRs are mostly LB1s so can't be bothered with enhancing SKLVL) I barely ever bothered using it, so I've actually got no clue about what it has/lacks.

Kitty
03-14-2019, 04:11 AM
Made a few mistakes here and there, but I went in mostly blind. Didn't know any of the triggers/ODs etc aside from the 1st stage being a perma debuffer unless you use abilities every single turn.
Had no clue about Tiamat, but still managed to win off-element. I finished up at 13F this time, so just using my spare keys to yolo 14-15 with off element teams hoping to get a few hundred extra medals.

In the end, I finished with 9900 medals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTnnFuqlkU

Tanukimo
03-14-2019, 05:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71sk47JIn10&list=PLv60b9VeqAKRjdcUm-lK_27LklQyHqv1r&index=17&t=0s

Mraktar
03-14-2019, 10:42 AM
Finally got Kali~~!(really don't wanna check my credit card history....) And I happened to get Arianrod and Chernobog as well.

My Wind team has a very horrible weapon grid so I doubt I'll ever use it until the wind event in April, but I'm gonna ask just in case. For Arianrod, does she start out with max arrow shaft or with 0? Also, should I be avoiding usage of her arrow shaft if it will put her to 0 since she gets atk/def down?
My only other wind SSRs are Isis and Cu Chulainn. For the fourth spot, do I want Oberon for her A Frame debuffs, SoF Ramiel for burst gauge gains, or both Sytry and Oberon replacing Isis+4th slot so when running sniper shot I get A/B/C frame ATK debuffs?
I'm under the impression that wind team is more of a very quick burst/fullburst team, but lacks a good combination(or needs a very KH specific team) of DATA/Burst generation+Buff+Debuffs.

For my Dark team, with the addition of Chernobog and Kali I now have 5 SSRs. Here's a few combinations(situational depending on content/playstyle) I've come up with.

Arianrod starts with 0 arrows so you must do 3-2-1 - burst at turn 1 to keep arrow. Place her in last slot because you want to maximize paralyze time.
I don't recommend to use her with 0 arrows because of penalty. As you don't have good debuffer like Hastur or Cybele u - Oberon is must-have. SS ex skill too (or Herc axe). Isis vs Rami is questionable. CC is must have, especialy after AW this summer.
P.S. in september Frigg will be released - she heals, casts - wind resist/thunder attack debuff, crit+ block affliction buff. Her synergy with Arianrod is so amazing.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 11:10 AM
Arianrod starts with 0 arrows so you must do 3-2-1 - burst at turn 1 to keep arrow. Place her in last slot because you want to maximize paralyze time.
I don't recommend to use her with 0 arrows because of penalty. As you don't have good debuffer like Hastur or Cybele u - Oberon is must-have. SS ex skill too (or Herc axe). Isis vs Rami is questionable. CC is must have, especialy after AW this summer.
P.S. in september Frigg will be released - she heals, casts - wind resist/thunder attack debuff, crit+ block affliction buff. Her synergy with Arianrod is so amazing.

Alright thank you. What would you say is the main strength of wind? Is it mostly self-buffs ->fast fullburst?

Mraktar
03-14-2019, 11:56 AM
Wind has a lot of debuffs ( but water is still better), fastest burst gain with many hime (CC aw, Cybele u, Arianrod etc), top single target buffer including burst gauge (Titania aw), the only burst cap buffer (Aether),a lot of exceed weapons some buffs, second and third healer in game healer after Sol (Seth and Frigg), top 100% eydo (Hrae). Actualy wind is the only element, where 120 eydo is not better then 100% because -20% def eydo frame is so amazing.

Gludateton
03-14-2019, 12:12 PM
second and third healer in game healer after Sol (Seth and Frigg)
I suppose that she's number zero then ?

the only burst cap buffer (Aether)
Poor Mike AW... you are forgetting like one of the most powerful characters.

Mraktar
03-14-2019, 12:33 PM
I suppose that she's number zero then ?

Poor Mike AW... you are forgetting like one of the most powerful characters.

Sol aw is definitely #1, Seth is second defencive heal (she has a little better skillset then unaw Sol, but much worse then aw version), Frigg is offencive heal (-wind resist, crit buff etc). rest (Aphrodite, Ama, Nike u etc ) are worse, Osiris before up is the worst. Actualy Frigg's first skill is more then enough to make her top tier hime. Thunder Aphro.. I don't know how to rate her because she is limited so you can't get her.
Mike aw is my fail, i forgot that she has + burst cap too on aw. I forget about her because my only light SSR is Sol aw so i just use wind vs dark. But if gacha will be pleased to me, i definitely would mention her.

Gludateton
03-14-2019, 12:47 PM
Seems you don't know who am I talking about so. Let me present you such a healer:
Abi 1: 1500 party Heal + cleanse - 6T cooldown
Abi 2: Single target 30% Water res UP, +100% heal cap up received heal (similar to Lugh/Berith assist), 350/T regen, lasts for 5T - 6T cooldown
Abi 3: Creates small potion - 9T cooldown
Assist: 3% party heal cap up.
Good, isn't it ? But wait, here's the best:
On burst effect: resets cooldown on all abilities.
Now tell me, who is better HEALER than that.

Mraktar
03-14-2019, 12:57 PM
Seems you don't know who am I talking about so. Let me present you such a healer:
Abi 1: 1500 party Heal + cleanse - 6T cooldown
Abi 2: Single target 30% Water res UP, 100% heal cap up, 350/T regen, lasts for 5T - 6T cooldown
Abi 3: Creates small potion - 9T cooldown
Assist: 3% party heal cap up.
Good, isn't it ? But wait, here's the best:
On burst effect: resets cooldown on all abilities.
Now tell me, who is better HEALER than that.
Heal 1800+ 250/t regen + cleance x 2
aoe nuke with purge
mass -20% attack cframe, +50% heal + 50% heal cap
on burst dark resist up (with Mike aw almost 100% uptime of dark def)
passive 8% def

it's definitely better

Ikki
03-14-2019, 01:00 PM
Heal 1800+ 350/t regen + cleance x 2
aoe nuke with purge
mass -20% attack cframe, +50% heal + 50% heal cap
on burst dark resist up (with Mike aw almost 100% uptime of dark def)
passive 8% def

it's definitely better

Drugs are bad.

Slashley
03-14-2019, 01:02 PM
--
it's definitely betterThe problem with healers is that if somebody gets triple punched - and somebody WILL eventually - then you're pretty much fucked.

That's why Dian's potion creation alone makes her the best healer in the game. It helps that potions scale with HP too, so that can be ~7500 single target heal. That you can use when your entire party is Paralyzed/Stoned/whatever.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 01:09 PM
this guy apparently don't know what it's like to be starving for heals due to fantastic 7CD while the thunder guy next door is bulldozing with party heal every 3~4T FB plus interest (potion)

Mraktar
03-14-2019, 01:10 PM
The problem with healers is that if somebody gets triple punched - and somebody WILL eventually - then you're pretty much fucked.

That's why Dian's potion creation alone makes her the best healer in the game. It helps that potions scale with HP too, so that can be ~7500 single target heal. That you can use when your entire party is Paralyzed/Stoned/whatever.

It's not a problem at all for Seth, who almost removes multihit for non-buffed targets + cleances and -20% attack cframe like Sol, but heals less.

this guy apparently don't know what it's like to be starving for heals due to fantastic 7CD while the thunder guy next door is bulldozing with party heal every 3~4T FB plus interest (potion)

How can she burst every 3-4 t? she has nothing to buff multihit. Titania offelement? Shingen's buff? but it's just 15/10 as I know. It's not a wind.

Kitty
03-14-2019, 01:16 PM
Sol lost her #1 slot loooong ago... don't get me wrong, she's still the best healer for light of course, but after Dian and Frigg came out... sheesh

Ikki
03-14-2019, 01:17 PM
This is so meme worthy.

Slashley
03-14-2019, 01:25 PM
It's not a problem at all for Seth, who almost removes multihit for non-buffed targets --Oh right, that's a good point. True.

Though, AQ4 you could reduce to 0% Combo Rate, but AQ5 doesn't do that. You can get it REALLY low though, probably like 1% Triple. This is with Dark SSR Samael's Combo-, and we don't really know which ones are weaker and which ones are stronger.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 01:32 PM
How can she burst every 3-4 t? she has nothing to buff multihit. Titania offelement? Shingen's buff? but it's just 15/10 as I know. It's not a wind.

And you call yourself a DMM player? LOL
All elements aside from Dark can full burst within 3~4T now. 2~3T even for Light and Wind. You're wondering how Thunder team burst that quickly? Does the name Raiko ring any bell? How about Marduk? Then we have fast units like Baal Brahma Jupiter Tyr plus a whole bunch of Instant Burst units like Justitia and Perkele available. How are you not able to pull off an easy 3~4T FB cycle?

Btw, when you said 'Shingen's buff', you refered to her DATA buff. Seriously dude. Even Nutaku playerbase knows the meaning of having Shingen on the team. Do you live under a rock or something?

Ikki
03-14-2019, 01:40 PM

Wow, just wow, keep it up, this alongside tower memes already made my day.

Mraktar
03-14-2019, 01:54 PM
And you call yourself a DMM player? LOL
All elements aside from Dark can full burst within 3~4T now. 2~3T even for Light and Wind. You're wondering how Thunder team burst that quickly? Does the name Raiko ring any bell? How about Marduk? Then we have fast units like Baal Brahma Jupiter Tyr plus a whole bunch of Instant Burst units like Justitia and Perkele available. How are you not able to pull off an easy 3~4T FB cycle?

Btw, when you said 'Shingen's buff', you refered to her DATA buff. Seriously dude. Even Nutaku playerbase knows the meaning of having Shingen on the team. Do you live under a rock or something?
Shingen has multihit buff and +20 burst every 7t, so if you want to burst every 3-4t, you will skip it every second cycle.
Jupiter? 20 self burst 6t cd... ok, it's realy helps Dian to burst faster. So does Tyr's 35(8). As i see, only Shingen's buff and MP skill and Rayko's zeal with 8t cd can up Dian's burst. It limits us to Shingen Baal U Raiko Tyr aw (we need her -def debuff to hit at least 45% with baal u) Dian group. No single hime can't be replaced at all to make it work.

Wow, just wow, keep it up, this alongside tower memes already made my day.

I have 0 thunder ssr at DMM so i realy don't know how this element works there, but you can laugh if you want. Not everyone have full ssr team for every element (especialy for thunder, where sr are so bad so it's a go-whale-or-go-home element).
On Nutaku - just Marduk.

Kitty
03-14-2019, 01:57 PM
Shingen has multihit buff and +20 burst every 7t, so if you want to burst every 3-4t, you will skip it every second cycle.
Jupiter? 20 self burst 6t cd... ok, it's realy helps Dian to burst faster. So does Tyr's 35(8). As i see, only Shingen's buff and MP skill and Rayko's zeal with 8t cd can up Dian's burst. It limits us to Shingen Baal U Raiko Tyr aw (we need her -def debuff to hit at least 45% with baal u) Dian group. No single hime can't be replaced at all to make it work.

Actually, Shingen's "Roaring Blaze" ability is on a 3T CD meaning 20+ OR 35+ (with Heaven and Earth Lance) every 3T, as well as a high DATA AND Normal attacks grants an additional 2% Burst Gauge per hit on her Assist.

edit: oh, you meant her MEX, my bad

Ikki
03-14-2019, 01:59 PM

shingen MEX is 6 cd, and tiaras exist, just leave before creating more memes.

I have 0 thunder ssr at DMM so i realy don't know how this element works there, but you can laugh if you want. Not everyone have full ssr team for every element (especialy for thunder, where sr are so bad so it's a go-whale-or-go-home element).
On Nutaku - just Marduk.

Oh i didnt mean your tower run, but some people that i know memeing hard on it, whats funny is your claims so far.

Slashley
03-14-2019, 02:12 PM
There is no need to be mean.

Kitty
03-14-2019, 02:24 PM
my first attempt at properly solo-ing wind catastrophe ult went better than planned (on DMM)
pretty smooth battle for the most part.

incredibly fast burst build having uriel+haruhi+frey all together (slowest being nergal yet she's in the 2nd slot, lmao) don't judge me!11!!1!
can't wait til I have enough HSP for masamune shingen!
but until then, souls can vary... stuck to Arthur for now just because I foddered Hercs' pride bow
but I think I prefer it this way.
neither Arthur/Nergal are slow just because of the high DATA I have... and SR Nergal is fucking amazing (like Gaia) she is a huge tank when it comes to single target overdrives <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft0dnciVLsk&feature=youtu.be

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 02:27 PM
Jupiter? 20 self burst 6t cd... ok, it's realy helps Dian to burst faster. So does Tyr's 35(8). As i see, only Shingen's buff and MP skill and Raiko's zeal with 8t cd can up Dian's burst. It limits us to Shingen Baal U Raiko Tyr aw (we need her -def debuff to hit at least 45% with baal u) Dian group. No single hime can't be replaced at all to make it work.

Oh boi. You really live under a rock do you? Shingen's MEX CD error aside (It's 6CD), your information is completely 2018 outdated. Raiko AW reduces her zeal to 7CD. Jupiter's Self BG is 30 now. And she has Self DATA buff from using her Ability nuke. And no mention of Marduk AW's Instant Burst ability giving herself an Enthusiasm buff that gives her 10BG/T for 3T, effectively allowing you to use her burst as a free team 10BG up. And did you just ignore Brahma on purpose?! What about Perkele who starts battle with 50BG and can Self +100BG every 6T? Each and everyone of these are tools that speed up your burst cycle.

Team restriction? Do you even raid? The fact that you are worrying about def down tells me that you either don't do raids or you are just a random leech. As somebody who hosts and MVP majority of his Lv90 Catastrophe / Lv100 Guardian raids, lemme tell you this: You wanna live long? You forget about debuffs. You bring your best dmg dealers or Andro depending on your chosen role, and balance it out with your best survival build using sufficient dmg cut / heals / utilities. Debuffs? That's leecher's job. Not capping debuff isn't gonna kill you if you actually brought the right tools and not suck at manualing. Missing your debuffs when you got nothing else is guaranteed GG. Don't believe me? Go on. Try host a Guardian raid with your prized capped debuff team. See how long you can last and how much dmg you can deal before somebody else join to pick up your corpse.

Slashley
03-14-2019, 02:30 PM
-- Debuffs? That's leecher's job. --And yet, without these "leechers" you wouldn't be doing fuck-all damage. Or survive nearly as long.

Gludateton
03-14-2019, 02:37 PM
especialy for thunder, where sr are so bad so it's a go-whale-or-go-home element
This actually triggered me. Are we like year behind, when "either you have debuff or go home" ? Thunder got Noel for free (sux if someone missed event), thunder have amazing Cyclops, Gryla is quite decent, Kingu is really strong single target tank and many of them can dish quite ok damage. Times of "thunder's bad SRs" are long gone.

On a side note, now that I look at it, almost all mentioned SRs by me have debuffs (that's not why they are good though).

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 02:43 PM
And yet, without these "leechers" you wouldn't be doing fuck-all damage. Or survive nearly as long.

No? Afaik DMM folks are already running semi-solo builds to deal with off peak hours where nobody joins til raid is half dead. Surely a half dead boss is much more enticing to pubs than one that hardly took a dent? (For the record, some of them ended up soloing since nobody joined.) Heck, these people aren't even whales. Just dolphins or ancient f2pers. Leechers? To be frank, they're hardly important at all. Just tag and grab your free loots.

Mraktar
03-14-2019, 02:44 PM
Oh boi. You really live under a rock do you? Shingen's MEX CD error aside (It's 6CD), your information is completely 2018 outdated. Raiko AW reduces her zeal to 7CD. Jupiter's Self BG is 30 now. And she has Self DATA buff from using her Ability nuke. And no mention of Marduk AW's Instant Burst ability giving herself an Enthusiasm buff that gives her 10BG/T for 3T, effectively allowing you to use her burst as a free team 10BG up. And did you just ignore Brahma on purpose?! What about Perkele who starts battle with 50BG and can Self +100BG every 6T? Each and everyone of these are tools that speed up your burst cycle.

Team restriction? Do you even raid? The fact that you are worrying about def down tells me that you either don't do raids or you are just a random leech. As somebody who hosts and MVP majority of his Lv90 Catastrophe / Lv100 Guardian raids, lemme tell you this: You wanna live long? You forget about debuffs. You bring your best dmg dealers or Andro depending on your chosen role, and balance it out with your best survival build using sufficient dmg cut / heals / utilities. Debuffs? That's leecher's job. Not capping debuff isn't gonna kill you if you actually brought the right tools and not suck at manualing. Missing your debuffs when you got nothing else is guaranteed GG. Don't believe me? Go on. Try host a Guardian raid with your prized capped debuff team. See how long you can last and how much dmg you can deal before somebody else join to pick up your corpse.

Yes, you're right, i'm a random leecher because i don't have a lot ssrs, actualy my only full ssr group is water, but with bad grid thanks to event scedule (5 disaster sr for example) and no Shingen so i can only to solo fire ulti or leech90/100 lvl raids. Other teams are even worse (only wind with Frigg Iblis Aether Arianrod and almost full ssr grid with 2 FLB is okay too).

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 03:34 PM
Yes, you're right, i'm a random leecher because i don't have a lot ssrs, actualy my only full ssr group is water, but with bad grid thanks to event scedule (5 disaster sr for example) and no Shingen so i can only to solo fire ulti or leech90/100 lvl raids. Other teams are even worse (only wind with Frigg Iblis Aether Arianrod and almost full ssr grid with 2 FLB is okay too).

Although my dmm fire has 2 ssrs ( uriel AW and amat) im no damage carry so you know what i do? I use a joan spear and change my himes depending on what i need to survive against content. That already makes me a raid support that can bring in 60% dmg cut for the whole raid. I dont need full SSRs or hyper carries to not be a leech. I contribute to the raid through other means by surviving and giving damage cuts
And yes i do bring debuffs sometimes but they are so redundant i find myself using Joan's 2 MEX more

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 03:37 PM
Oh yea, that reminds me, Joan's def stacking buff. Anybody got numbers on that? I haven't been able to find them on the wiki.

Keyen
03-15-2019, 01:46 PM
I tried the accessory quest a long time ago (like when I was able to unlock them), and to the surprise of absolutly no one, I was completely crushed. My question is:
-When can i start doing them (i'm at 29K power right now)? Maybe I can right now, but i'm not risking stamina when I need it so much.
-When should I start doing them (IE, when it's really useful for a new player instead of everything else)?

Slashley
03-15-2019, 02:12 PM
Once you can do AQ4, then you should start doing it daily. With the changes to the drops, the guaranteed SSR drop should make it worthwhile... even though the average SSR is absolute garbage. You'll need the fodder.

As for when is AQ4 doable? Well, a full SR team with a full slvl20 SR Grid should be able to easily handle it. Considering how Energy Release system is out, probably much earlier than that. Try to read up the mechanics as they differ daily for waves 1 and 2, I think there's an old accessory thread for that buried somewhere. Started by sanathlig I think. Once you know the mechanics, just try it out now and then.

Itoshira
03-15-2019, 05:42 PM
Oh yea, that reminds me, Joan's def stacking buff. Anybody got numbers on that? I haven't been able to find them on the wiki.

4% per stack, 30 turns duration, 2 turn cooldown (maximum of 15 stacks possible) = 60% def maximum (unless boosted by CD-down abilities).

Moroboshi
03-16-2019, 05:29 AM
I managed to get a brick from the tower event and need some advice what to do with it. I also have 4 orichalcons to flb the union axe or hammer. I can also use the ori to get the axe from the ori shop.

This is how my weapon grid looks like:
All weapons are at skill level 20.

I'm thinking of using the brick to flb the lance as I can't flb the lance normally as I didn't keep enough mats from the Apocalyse advent battle. I didn't know you need that to flb. It doesn't seem there will be a rematch.

For the ori, I'm thinking of using them to flb the hammer as I don't think I need more pride and more attack is always nice.

Slashley
03-16-2019, 05:59 AM
--
For the ori, I'm thinking of using them to flb the hammer as I don't think I need more pride and more attack is always nice.The skill levels are literally the same effect for Pride and Assault. Exactly the same. So the whole "more attack" doesn't apply at all here.

The difference between the Axe and the Hammer is, Axe gets 5% Assault + 18% HP, whileas Hammer gets you 5% Assault + 40% Burst damage + 30% burst damage cap. Honestly the HP would probably better for you since you probably don't struggle with burst damage caps, but overall, it doesn't matter. You'll FLB them all eventually, so the order won't matter much.

As for bricking the Lance... it's not ideal, but... is there a reason you want to commit to Dark? Like Anubis or something? If so, I guess. Again, it's not ideal, but there is no telling when the next Apo reprint comes - if ever. At least not for the next year. There's two more FLBs coming up to Dark (one more Envy) and you have plenty of space for them, so... yeah. Again, if you have a reason to commit to Dark, go for it, I guess.

Moroboshi
03-16-2019, 06:07 AM
The skill levels are literally the same effect for Pride and Assault. Exactly the same. So the whole "more attack" doesn't apply at all here.

The difference between the Axe and the Hammer is, Axe gets 5% Assault + 18% HP, whileas Hammer gets you 5% Assault + 40% Burst damage + 30% burst damage cap. Honestly the HP would probably better for you since you probably don't struggle with burst damage caps, but overall, it doesn't matter. You'll FLB them all eventually, so the order won't matter much.

As for bricking the Lance... it's not ideal, but... is there a reason you want to commit to Dark? Like Anubis or something? If so, I guess. Again, it's not ideal, but there is no telling when the next Apo reprint comes - if ever. At least not for the next year. There's two more FLBs coming up to Dark (one more Envy) and you have plenty of space for them, so... yeah. Again, if you have a reason to commit to Dark, go for it, I guess.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I main dark as I have Anubis.

Kitty
03-16-2019, 09:02 AM
biggest meme of the year

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/556506922648600606/unknown.png

AutoCrimson
03-16-2019, 09:07 AM
two Kali... and mb another Kali dupe? well, got two dupes of same SSR hime in my 10-draw few month ago... still bitter

Kitty
03-16-2019, 09:09 AM
they were single draws. back to back, too... i had that same recently with Gaia.
lmaooo, too bad Kali's wep sucks, but that's fucking amazing to see

Slashley
03-16-2019, 09:25 AM
biggest meme of the year
I've never drawn a single rate-up SSR Hime in my life, how in the fuck did you get two...

Kitty
03-16-2019, 09:32 AM
the game is bipolar sometimes.

Keyen
03-16-2019, 09:56 AM
A proof that Rate up is a thing.

kyc992
03-16-2019, 09:59 AM
I think you should be glad you are getting SSRs. My luck is so bad, watching myself pulling gacha makes The Exorcist turn into a comedy. You've no clue how much I spent for Kali and how much it would cost me if I was crazy enough to try for another.

Kitty
03-16-2019, 10:01 AM
I think you should be glad you are getting SSRs. My luck is so bad, watching myself pulling gacha makes The Exorcist turn into a comedy. You've no clue how much I spent for Kali and how much it would cost me if I was crazy enough to try for another.

why'd you whale so hard for Kali, tho? I don't think she even makes it onto the meta even after her update next year.

A proof that Rate up is a thing.

yeah, it seems to be improving as time passes.
compared to last year, these rates up are pretty nice.

kyc992
03-16-2019, 10:05 AM
why'd you whale so hard for Kali, tho? I don't think she even makes it onto the meta even after her update next year.

yeah, it seems to be improving as time passes.
compared to last year, these rates up are pretty nice.

So, stockings+thighs+tights+pan2s+lolis surrounding my game somehow turned my dick into a pokemon trainer.
Don't exactly regret it, since I did get Pluto, Satan, Amon, Chernobog as well as a few other off-element SSRs within a week while trying to grab Kali.

Kitty
03-16-2019, 10:07 AM
shouldn't have asked, lmao. well whatever.

Cobblemaniac
03-16-2019, 10:40 AM
why'd you whale so hard for Kali, tho? I don't think she even makes it onto the meta even after her update next year

... doesn't really get used period tbh...

So, stockings+thighs+tights+pan2s+lolis surrounding my game somehow turned my dick into a pokemon trainer.
Don't exactly regret it, since I did get Pluto, Satan, Amon, Chernobog as well as a few other off-element SSRs within a week while trying to grab Kali.

Looks like a Mea clone tbh. A far more suicidal one.

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 01:12 PM
4% per stack, 30 turns duration, 2 turn cooldown (maximum of 15 stacks possible) = 60% def maximum (unless boosted by CD-down abilities).

Thanks! Hmm, it's not bad at what it does. I can see myself using it in some situations where I want my soul to go all in on damage mitigation. I can probably give it a try the next time Lust comes around. As is, I use Joan with Overdrive for that, so why not experiment a bit.

Keyen
03-16-2019, 01:12 PM
Hum, just a question because I can't believe it is how I understand it is. Gaia is a strong character due to her capacity to cover for the whole team an enrage overdrive and stay unharmed. It requires a SSR AND an awakening for that.

I was looking at Nergal [Immolation] (I believe I will likely get her since I will throw 18000 magic jewels at the gacha for Amon), and... it looks like she has the very same skill as a SR (with 12t CD instead of 6, but still!). Am i misunderstanding something? The google trad of the japanese wiki says it "disable all attacks", so maybe it doesn't affect overdrive?

And I guess it doesn't work with true aoe, but only with "hit X times" overdrives?

Kitty
03-16-2019, 01:18 PM
Hum, just a question because I can't believe it is how I understand it is. Gaia is a strong character due to her capacity to cover for the whole team an enrage overdrive and stay unharmed. It requires a SSR AND an awakening for that.

I was looking at Nergal [Immolation] (I believe I will likely get her since I will throw 18000 magic jewels at the gacha for Amon), and... it looks like she has the very same skill as a SR (with 12t CD instead of 6, but still!). Am i misunderstanding something? The google trad of the japanese wiki says it "disable all attacks", so maybe it doesn't affect overdrive?

Nergal is the same as Gaia in that sense, but a MUCH longer CD like you said.
Just like Gaia, it doesn't count for an AoE overdrive, but single or random target nuke. That's why Nergal is absolutely amazing, since she has a pretty nice nuke too, and gives all allies DATA. I think it's very much worth to use your jewels on Nergal, since Amon and Dia come out too.

I have Nergal in my main team on DMM, and holy shi-- she's honestly a life saver when it comes to AQ3-4-6 for example. Any enemy that doesn't target all girls for her overdrive. Nergals nullify also lasts for 2T (not the cover, tho.)

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 01:21 PM
Gaia not only has invincible covering for single/random target overdrives, but also a powerful damage cut for the party-wide attacks. 40% for a party-wide damage cut is great! And awakening adds a free 20% thunder resist on top of that! That's 60% off against thunder in one skill.

SR Nergal does indeed have the self only invincible + cover combo in one skill. It ought to work against overdrives fine. What keeps her at SR level is that her defensive utility is just that (nothing for party-wide stuff) and the cooldown (12 turns is absurdly long). Still fantastic for an SR, but you do have to pay more attention to what exactly the enemy will do.

Keyen
03-16-2019, 02:01 PM
Ok, then I guess I will use her. It's a bit OP, especially when I see how I get raped by Nandi normal Overdrive if i miss a key point in how I have to handle her.

Unregistered
03-16-2019, 10:29 PM
newbie question here... which Soul Weapon is better for Hercules? Bow Venom Hydra or Axe Neme Askal

Tanukimo
03-16-2019, 10:40 PM
they were single draws. back to back, too... i had that same recently with Gaia.
lmaooo, too bad Kali's wep sucks, but that's fucking amazing to see

Her weapon gets Assault M with FLB....

Dunhere
03-17-2019, 12:20 AM
newbie question here... which Soul Weapon is better for Hercules? Bow Venom Hydra or Axe Neme Askal

In almost every circumstance, the axe.

Keyen
03-17-2019, 04:59 AM
So, another noobish question (Promise, I will try to reduce the number of them!). I'm currently trying to do (well, mostly leech, tbh...) the fire prison catastroph, for the soul weapon. I get some stuff, it's good.

However, I was in the position where I was thinking "Keyen, you have no good SR weapon farming source, so you have to try to get weapons, any weapon, as stronger as you can". That's why I was going for SSR light weapons despite the fact I don't have anything in my team inciting me playing light. However, when farming the fire prison catastroph, I started looting a LOT of SR assault spear. And I was like "Damn, I can full my grid with them, can't I? Why did I believe I wasn't able to get any of them?".

So basically, I wanted to be sure so I don't create more weapons than necessary. Is a SR assault weapon (with 1530 attack) of the right element better than a SSR off element with 2400~ attack? Basically, do I replace EVERYTHING in my grid by these SR weapons since I have no SSR fire weapons?

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 06:19 AM
Yes, you're grid should be full of sr of your element (as long as they have the assault skill). The skill more than makes up for the small lost of stats.

Slashley
03-17-2019, 06:56 AM
Yes, you're grid should be full of sr of your element (as long as they have the assault skill).--This.

Having 9 Disaster Assault weapons at slvl20 is a starting point for you in Kamihime. You can absolutely have better if you've found any, but this is the minimum everyone has access to for all elements, regardless of when they started playing.

Keyen
03-17-2019, 07:07 AM
Alright, time to farm, then. Thanks for the confirmation.