PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

kyc992
03-17-2019, 08:49 AM
Got 2 questions

I've almost never used my Light team(same for my wind) due to the lack of good assault weapons(barely any LB2 SRs) and SSRs. I'm wondering if this will be viable:
1) Grab Andromeda's spear(extra hp regen) since I somehow have enough regalia for LB0 light soul weapon
2) Andromeda with Chaos Magic/Maiden's Prayer + Demeter + Belobog + SSRArtemis + Either Raphael or Nike(Unleashed) for even more healing
3) Host Dark Ults, attack first turn, AABing starting second turn and pray I get sub-mvp half the time

Reason I'm interested in trying this is that most of my teams when hosting, can get MVP 30% of the time, and sub-MVP 50% of the time assuming 20% of the time someone strong comes in and carries me before I wipe/deal enough damage. But that is only when I'm using elemental advantage. But against Dark raids, I'm not exactly utilizing elemental advantage since I don't have a lvled up light grid yet, and I'm often dying +- 1 turn of me using Fullburst.
Another reason I'm tempted to do so, is because Dark is one of my working teams that has a Hercules axe which I'm trying to MLB. So getting a few extra shards could speed up the process.

My second question is more of just curiosity on an almost impossible hypothetical situation.

This scenario is under the assumption that the account is brand new with 0 event SSRs at the moment.
If the new account manages to grab 5 Phantom Axes back to back, and we assume the 6th one will probably be a few months later or never.
What would be more ideal for said account:

1) Herc Axe+5 LB0 Phantom Axe all SKLVL20

2) Herc Axe+MLB Phantom Axe+LB0 Phantom Axe

I'm guessing the first one would probably be best for a brand new account, even more so if the player plans on being F2P. Grabbing a Herc Axe for each of the element would mean the account has secured(?) 5 Exceeds from the "equip 6 axe" bonuses, 225% HP and 150% ATK increase for "axe" stats.
Actually, wouldn't that still be quite good even for intermediate transitioning into end-game players too? Especially if they fill out the remaining 4 with duo/single assaults, which would also benefit more again if they happen to be axes?
Of course, I doubt anyone is gonna get that many axes without a long invested gameplay time(more than half a year even if lucky?). But if it does happen....

Slashley
03-17-2019, 09:01 AM
--
3) Host Dark Ults, attack first turn, AABing starting second turn and pray I get sub-mvp half the timeUlt Darks are just complete assmonkeys. Give up. It also doesn't even matter if you use elemental advantage against it, since it only uses Dark damage against you during Overdrive. Just take your strongest team and settle for 1 Regalia + 2 shards.
2) Herc Axe+MLB Phantom Axe+LB0 Phantom AxeAs far as I know, Phantom effects don't stack. Otherwise the ultimate Grid would be 9x LMB Phantom Lances or something.

nut
03-17-2019, 09:10 AM
Got 2 questions

I've almost never used my Light team(same for my wind) due to the lack of good assault weapons(barely any LB2 SRs) and SSRs. I'm wondering if this will be viable:
1) Grab Andromeda's spear(extra hp regen) since I somehow have enough regalia for LB0 light soul weapon
2) Andromeda with Chaos Magic/Maiden's Prayer + Demeter + Belobog + SSRArtemis + Either Raphael or Nike(Unleashed) for even more healing
3) Host Dark Ults, attack first turn, AABing starting second turn and pray I get sub-mvp half the time

Reason I'm interested in trying this is that most of my teams when hosting, can get MVP 30% of the time, and sub-MVP 50% of the time assuming 20% of the time someone strong comes in and carries me before I wipe/deal enough damage. But that is only when I'm using elemental advantage. But against Dark raids, I'm not exactly utilizing elemental advantage since I don't have a lvled up light grid yet, and I'm often dying +- 1 turn of me using Fullburst.
Another reason I'm tempted to do so, is because Dark is one of my working teams that has a Hercules axe which I'm trying to MLB. So getting a few extra shards could speed up the process.

My second question is more of just curiosity on an almost impossible hypothetical situation.

This scenario is under the assumption that the account is brand new with 0 event SSRs at the moment.
If the new account manages to grab 5 Phantom Axes back to back, and we assume the 6th one will probably be a few months later or never.
What would be more ideal for said account:

1) Herc Axe+5 LB0 Phantom Axe all SKLVL20

2) Herc Axe+MLB Phantom Axe+LB0 Phantom Axe

I'm guessing the first one would probably be best for a brand new account, even more so if the player plans on being F2P. Grabbing a Herc Axe for each of the element would mean the account has secured(?) 5 Exceeds from the "equip 6 axe" bonuses, 225% HP and 150% ATK increase for "axe" stats.
Actually, wouldn't that still be quite good even for intermediate transitioning into end-game players too? Especially if they fill out the remaining 4 with duo/single assaults, which would also benefit more again if they happen to be axes?
Of course, I doubt anyone is gonna get that many axes without a long invested gameplay time(more than half a year even if lucky?). But if it does happen....

For your second question only 1 phantom weapon skill work so 5 lb0 sl20 phantom axe useless as you only got the skill from one of them and losing 4 weapon slot for 4 low stats weapon ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶.
btw I actually got 4 Axe already, close to that 5 axe :joy:12271

kyc992
03-17-2019, 09:11 AM
Ult Darks are just complete assmonkeys. Give up. It also doesn't even matter if you use elemental advantage against it, since it only uses Dark damage against you during Overdrive. Just take your strongest team and settle for 1 Regalia + 2 shards.

Speaking of Dark damage, I've read somewhere saying Ele RST down also increases affliction rate for said element, does that work if we flip it around? Like grabbing Dark RST up lowering chance of Dark element's afflictions, because if it does wouldn't that make Barong quite useful against Dark Ult especially if we can run double Barong with a friend's?

As far as I know, Phantom effects don't stack. Otherwise the ultimate Grid would be 9x LMB Phantom Lances or something.
That sucks, but I guess even then people aren't gonna get 9X MLB phantom weapons of the same type that easily anyways.

For your second question only 1 phantom weapon skill work so 5 lb0 sl20 phantom axe useless as you only got the skill from one of them and losing 4 weapon slot for 4 low stats weapon without any skill.
btw I actually got 4 Axe already, close to that 5 axe :joy:
Nice~ Kinda sad it doesn't stack, but then again that would probably only widen the gap between newer players vs vets.

Cobblemaniac
03-17-2019, 09:21 AM
As far as I know, Phantom effects don't stack. Otherwise the ultimate Grid would be 9x LMB Phantom Lances or something.

Skill 1 doesn't. Skill 2 still takes effect...

But that's not exactly the most optimal thing to run anyway.

Slashley
03-17-2019, 09:46 AM
Speaking of Dark damage, I've read somewhere saying Ele RST down also increases affliction rate for said element, does that work if we flip it around? Like grabbing Dark RST up lowering chance of Dark element's afflictions, because if it does wouldn't that make Barong quite useful against Dark Ult especially if we can run double Barong with a friend's?--Yes, having Elem Res- has the same effect as VoF. VoF + Elem Res- gives you an insane boost to affliction chance.

In reverse, unknown. Maybe? Maybe not.

nut
03-17-2019, 09:59 AM

Then for a new player who missed most flb advent and UE weapon in the first run, if they manage to get 2 mlb of a phantom weapon, would the second one can still be used as filler and even better than SSR filler from raid event? (if they have good 2nd skill)

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 10:50 AM
I have a question what is the damage cap on svarogs ability (at what point does stacking+100% ability damage is useless)

Keyen
03-17-2019, 10:52 AM
I read somewhere it's 300K per hit. However, since the ability damage skill is a linear buff, there is no real benefit to stack it, you won't gain more than using with the skill itself directly.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 11:03 AM
Yeah I guessed it maxed around 300k thank you
sometimes its just nice to store damage for rage and in accessory and guild order

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 11:53 AM
Yes, wiki cites 300k per hit for Svalog's nuke.

As for whether elemental resist buffs improve your affliction resistance... anecdotally, I feel like it does slightly. Nowhere near reliable and it takes a large sample size to notice. But for example, over the times I've joined dark ult raids, I've noticed slightly better odds of resisting both poison and corruption in a given turn with Sacred Conviction (Michael's light atk/dark resist buff) active compared to not.
But it's nowhere near enough to justify using such buffs explicitly to resist afflictions. It's a minor perk in addition to whatever the main reason you use them for.

As for whether Barong's passive helps? I can't say for sure. The one time I paid attention was for St. Nicholas guild order when I just didn't have an Anubis available at the moment (also that was during the time when a bug allowed elixirs to be used :P). So a very small sample size suggested to me that yes, double Barong helped a bit more than Barong + Anubis.
Other than that? I honestly just haven't really paid attention to the difference between Barong + Anubis and 2x Barong for dark ult. Which probably implies that if there is a difference, it won't be big if I can't casually pick up on it.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 12:06 PM
Res

It has long been tested and proven that Elemental Res increases your Affliction Res linearly. If you stack enough -correct- Element Res, you can resist even self debuffs from your own abilities. i.e. 100% Fire Res will make Fire Beelz's self def down miss. 100% res will pretty much give you complete immunity towards all debuff coming from the corresponding element. And the 10% res passive from the likes of Amphisbeana and Barong works as they atack additively to the Element Res bracket.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 12:07 PM
^ typo: stack* additively

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 12:24 PM
As for whether Barong's passive helps? I can't say for sure. The one time I paid attention was for St. Nicholas guild order when I just didn't have an Anubis available at the moment (also that was during the time when a bug allowed elixirs to be used :P). So a very small sample size suggested to me that yes, double Barong helped a bit more than Barong + Anubis.
Other than that? I honestly just haven't really paid attention to the difference between Barong + Anubis and 2x Barong for dark ult. Which probably implies that if there is a difference, it won't be big if I can't casually pick up on it.

Ooph, my wires were crossed when typing this up. I would've used Amphisbaena instead of Barong against St. Nick. And for dark ult I would've paired Barong with Managarmr instead of Anubis.

It has long been tested and proven that Elemental Res increases your Affliction Res linearly. If you stack enough -correct- Element Res, you can resist even self debuffs from your own abilities. i.e. 100% Fire Res will make Fire Beelz's self def down miss. 100% res will pretty much give you complete immunity towards all debuff coming from the corresponding element. And the 10% res passive from the likes of Amphisbeana and Barong works as they atack additively to the Element Res bracket.

Thanks! Is this mentioned on the wiki or was it posted elsewhere?

kyc992
03-17-2019, 01:01 PM

What about Ele ATK down? Would that cut down enemies' affliction rate?

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 01:10 PM
What about Ele ATK down? Would that cut down enemies' affliction rate?

No. None of the data indicates that it does.
Not to mention 'Affliction rate debuff' wasn't even a thing before the Minerva release patch.

kyc992
03-17-2019, 01:17 PM
No. None of the data indicates that it does.
Not to mention 'Affliction rate debuff' wasn't even a thing before the Minerva release patch.

Ahh, that's too bad then, guess I'll still have to resort to heal stacking if I'm gonna afk AAB ult Darks.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 02:33 PM
Speaking of heal stacking, don't forget Attar if you have her (either from being around for the raid event she's obtained from or pulling her recently with a raid kamihime ticket); her heal also removes a debuff.

kyc992
03-17-2019, 03:41 PM
Don't have her unfortunately. If I'm gonna try, it's probably gonna be Belobog, Demeter, SSR Artemis, and debating between Raphael or Nike(Unleashed). Was thinking of Sukunahikona at first, but her heal is a regen and affliction RST still feels too RNG. Belobog pretty much does a better job at healing and dispelling.

But we'll have to see how much damage I can do with 30k power before I decide if I wanna invest into Light weapon grid. I'm expecting around 3.5m~4m solo damage to be worth the hassle. If things don't work out tomorrow, I might try with a team that has the strongest spell bursts with highest chance of pulling off a full burst before wiping. AND if that still doesn't secure me a subMVP at least 50% of the time, then I'll just do as Slashley said and settle with base rewards.

AnimeTiddyExpert
03-17-2019, 04:36 PM
does anyone know the exact amount of time it takes to regnerate 1 ap/bp?

Tanukimo
03-17-2019, 04:39 PM
does anyone know the exact amount of time it takes to regnerate 1 ap/bp?

3 minutes for 1 AP/20 minutes for 1 BP

Cobblemaniac
03-17-2019, 05:36 PM
Then for a new player who missed most flb advent and UE weapon in the first run, if they manage to get 2 mlb of a phantom weapon, would the second one can still be used as filler and even better than SSR filler from raid event? (if they have good 2nd skill)

The only problem is... only a couple of nulls have assault to begin with. The others aren’t skills you’d ever be running in your grid under normal circumstances, and honestly I don’t see why you’d want to run them here either.

On the other hand, it’s hella easier to just use SR filler for 1 slot compared to another MLB null.

Have I seen DMM players that run or consider double null as a filler option...? Answer’s no. Not that I know of.

Dejnov
03-17-2019, 05:58 PM
What's the chance of getting a phantom weapon from a Rag event?

Dejnov.

Cobblemaniac
03-17-2019, 06:51 PM
What's the chance of getting a phantom weapon from a Rag event?

Dejnov.

Don’t think an established drop rate exists.

Just throw seeds at rag.

Dunhere
03-17-2019, 08:09 PM

Small sample from the union members that report results. This records platinum chest drops, which can be 0-3? per Rag.

That said, throw seeds at Rag and pray.

VeryVoodoo
03-18-2019, 12:05 AM
This records platinum chest drops, which can be 0-3? per Rag.

You can get a max of 5 plat chests.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 12:19 AM
Can I ask that was it worth to roll the daily selection gacha sometimes? Last time they have 10x rate for magic jewels but there wasn't any notice this time

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 12:59 AM
The notice just come out and there's no rate up on magic jewels gacha this time......

nut
03-18-2019, 01:27 AM
The notice just come out and there's no rate up on magic jewels gacha this time......

There is rate up on magic jewels, just checked it 12279

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 02:07 AM
What is a good null grid for wind?

Slashley
03-18-2019, 03:01 AM
3 minutes for 1 AP/20 minutes for 1 BPThis.

However, please notice that every time you GAIN or SPEND, the timer is RESET. So you can't go to 4 Seeds at 13:00, go into a 2 BP fight at 13:00, finish it, go into the next one at 13:10, come out 13:20 and be like "where's muh BP tick?"
It's at 13:30, because you spent BP at 13:10. It's a stupid system, but what can you do.

Small sample from the union members that report results. This records platinum chest drops, which can be 0-3? per Rag.

That said, throw seeds at Rag and pray.Hah, nice, I was thinking ~2%-ish all this time.

Anyway, the Phantom weapon drop chest seems to be entirely detached from everything. You simply have a ~2% chance of getting one, period. Good luck.

As for Magnas, it's like:
Everyone: ~50% chance of Magna
Host: 1xx% chance of Magna (supposedly can give a double drop, chance unknown, can't confirm)
MvP: 1xx% chance of a Magna (supposedly can give a double drop, chance unknown, can't confirm)
Vice: ~10% chance of a Magna (the "you worked hard, too bad somebody else had a 100% Eidolon, now fuck off" award)
What is a good null grid for wind?Anything with Assault that you can pull off.

For non-whales, that's uh... Sword maybe, but that's not Assault. After Garuda, maybe Hammers. Good luck!

Kitty
03-18-2019, 09:37 AM
Any ideas on what I should go for on a wind grid? Phantom wise... I have another Titania staff at 0LB, currently locked... so staff grid? I could just be a super healer for HRags and stuff, kek
Odin - 2LB
Aether - 0LB
Titania - FLB +1 0LB
Gaia - 1LB
Hastur - 1LB

Since we're going to have our last Lust in mid June, I can get yet another FLB staff, so that gives me a total of 5, including 0LB Fairy Prelude. +Phantom Staff means 6 which makes the grid possible, tho no extra staffs until MUCH later (first Labyrinth event) aka 2020, then the other reprint of Kyuuki... (oh and I forgot about Andromeda soup wep, duh)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/557239634791366656/unknown.png

...i forgot i can just do this:
https://i.imgur.com/KrPTLVV.png

Keyen
03-18-2019, 09:55 AM
Hum, stupid question probably, but for UE with FLB weapons, instead of getting 1 FLB directly and completely, can't you get two weapons at 1 LB and wait for bricks? It would take ~4 tower events (8 months) with 10000 medals per event for two FLB weapons, sure, but if we don't really know if we can get another UE FLB weapon ever, it may be worthwhile? Or it's really a stupid idea because you will always spend the bricks on more interesting weapons?

I'm asking that since i'm very late at the party, i'm not sure if I will ever be able to find good FLB weapons in the futur. So instead of getting one weapon directly FLB and praying for other in the futur, but not guaranteed, I was thinking about splitting them in 2, maybe 3 or even 4 and fill them up with tower bricks so I can look forward to something good in the futur.

Kitty
03-18-2019, 09:57 AM
Hum, stupid question probably, but for UE with FLB weapons, instead of getting 1 FLB directly and completely, can't you get two weapons at 1 LB and wait for bricks? It would take ~4 tower events (8 months) for two FLB weapons, sure, but if we don't really know if we can get another UE FLB weapon ever, it may be worthwhile? Or it's really a stupid idea because you will always spend the bricks on more interesting weapons?

that's actually a strat. apparently someones already doing that, lmao long as process but works out in the end since the UE weps are pretty awesome.
but that's for the fuckin mega whales.

Keyen
03-18-2019, 10:45 AM
Alright, another three questions, this time on BURSTS (and specifically on burst stats):
-Do burst damage limit increase stacking additively or multiplicatively? For instance, if I have 10% from one source and 20% from another, I end up with 30% (so 1,3M if i'm right?) or 33% (for 1,33M?).
-Does a limit on burst limit increase exist?
-Burst streak increase don't really sound appealing, since it increase the whole burst combo damage by only 1/3 of the face value (for instance, if you do a 500K full burst, the burst streak will hit for 250K, and 30% increase of burst streak damage is "only" 75K, or 10% of the whole damage. Is it still interesting to get this kind of stat (from eidolon, for instance), or it's only quite average?

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 10:51 AM
Burst damage cap increases stack additively
They cap at +100% (thus raising the burst soft damage cap from 1 million to 2 million)
Burst streak bonuses are more interesting at high enough power levels where the 2 million cap for burst damage is your current obstacle. That's the point where you're busy looking for ways that get around it like burst streak (which is in itself uncapped as far as I'm aware) and/or echo bursts (extra independent hits that exist outside of the burst streak technically). But until then, you're more concerned with other stuff.

Slashley
03-18-2019, 11:17 AM
--
-Burst streak increase don't really sound appealing, since it increase the whole burst combo damage by only 1/3 of the face value (for instance, if you do a 500K full burst, the burst streak will hit for 250K, and 30% increase of burst streak damage is "only" 75K, or 10% of the whole damage. Is it still interesting to get this kind of stat (from eidolon, for instance), or it's only quite average?The other two were already answered by anon, but I'd like to say more on this.

Burst-streak Eidolons are the second best Eidolons you can have. While they don't compare to P2W ones, Burst-streak ones give you a pretty huge boost to your bursting turns. However, notice that event Burst-streaks are just damn bad (Ixion and friends) due to their low Character Atk, the good ones are from premium gacha (Ifrit, Fenrir and Giri). The harder you hit, the more you gain from them.

Unregistered
03-18-2019, 11:58 AM
The other two were already answered by anon, but I'd like to say more on this.

Burst-streak Eidolons are the second best Eidolons you can have. While they don't compare to P2W ones, Burst-streak ones give you a pretty huge boost to your bursting turns. However, notice that event Burst-streaks are just damn bad (Ixion and friends) due to their low Character Atk, the good ones are from premium gacha (Ifrit, Fenrir and Giri). The harder you hit, the more you gain from them.

Also some DMM space whales can hit the soft cap on burst without the help of a 140% or 100% so for them something that increases the burst streak damage (no event eidos) will help out more on the damage dummies

kyc992
03-18-2019, 01:41 PM
Is it worth it trading fragments for regalia at 10/piece? Or just grab the monthly 30 at 5/piece and wait for reset?

Superbia
03-18-2019, 02:12 PM
How difficult is it to do the water rag? Right now I won't be able to use my thunder team since I am working on it and the weapon grid.

Keyen
03-18-2019, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the previous answers.
In which case it's interesting to switch a soul weapon for another SSR weapon? I mean, SSR weapons have a burst effect, pretty much every single one of them, and yet, it looks like to me that soul weapons will almost be better in any case? Aren't these effects wasted?

Slashley
03-18-2019, 04:07 PM
Is it worth it trading fragments for regalia at 10/piece? Or just grab the monthly 30 at 5/piece and wait for reset?Well that depends on how many Fragments you make per month. If you make 450 per month, absolutely. Below that? I guess not.
How difficult is it to do the water rag? Right now I won't be able to use my thunder team since I am working on it and the weapon grid.For veterans? Not very. Bring two players with Andromeda, AAB for 80 turns, done.

Water Rag is mostly just a gigantic chore.
In which case it's interesting to switch a soul weapon for another SSR weapon? I mean, SSR weapons have a burst effect, pretty much every single one of them, and yet, it looks like to me that soul weapons will almost be better in any case? Aren't these effects wasted?Non-Soul weapon burst effects largely became a thing of the past when Soul weapons were introduced, yes.

Ikki
03-18-2019, 07:30 PM
In which case it's interesting to switch a soul weapon for another SSR weapon? I mean, SSR weapons have a burst effect, pretty much every single one of them, and yet, it looks like to me that soul weapons will almost be better in any case? Aren't these effects wasted?

Those effects are nothing compared to soul weapons own burst effect on top of the 30% ele dmg they give, theres no comparison.

Rea
03-19-2019, 05:13 AM
I am free to play player who mains fire, consisting of Uriel, Acala and Svarog as my SSRs and no belial. Now, who should I save my jewels for? Fire Amon who comes out in a few weeks? The 140% fire eidolon? Haruhi? Or someone else?

Slashley
03-19-2019, 05:26 AM
I am free to play player who mains fire, consisting of Uriel, Acala and Svarog as my SSRs and no belial. Now, who should I save my jewels for? Fire Amon who comes out in a few weeks? The 140% fire eidolon? Haruhi? Or someone else?Cerberus in September or possibly Haruhi in November (if we get her) would be ideal sure.

Also, maybe Vajaun in July and Fire Mammon in June would be worth it, but can also be gained from Miracle Tickets. Vajaun in pretty strong, not sure if Fire Mammon is. I mean, she certainly has a fuckton of potential, it's just a matter of how fast she can reach it and afterwards, how long can you actually make use of it before the fight is over.

However, on Nutaku it doesn't matter what you save your Jewels for, because the Rate Up is so bad that you will never find what you want. Like, ever. I can't really recommend holding your Jewels for months after months after months just so that so you won't get what you saved up for. Welcome to Nutaku, enjoy your stay.

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 05:46 AM
when putting 2 phantom weapons (dupe) on grid, the 2nd ability doesn't show as stacking (i.e. x2) when looking at the skills through the hime part of the team editing, so they don't stack or nutaku being nutaku?

Unregistered
03-19-2019, 08:33 AM
Cerberus in September or possibly Haruhi in November (if we get her) would be ideal sure.

Also, maybe Vajaun in July and Fire Mammon in June would be worth it, but can also be gained from Miracle Tickets. Vajaun in pretty strong, not sure if Fire Mammon is. I mean, she certainly has a fuckton of potential, it's just a matter of how fast she can reach it and afterwards, how long can you actually make use of it before the fight is over.

However, on Nutaku it doesn't matter what you save your Jewels for, because the Rate Up is so bad that you will never find what you want. Like, ever. I can't really recommend holding your Jewels for months after months after months just so that so you won't get what you saved up for. Welcome to Nutaku, enjoy your stay.

Eh, saving up jewels still matters, but less so for the rate up and more for the availability of limited himes. So if there are any limited you have an eye on, save some rolls to at least be able to take your shot at them. Granted, we won't be seeing any limited again until the second half of the year. Then they starting throwing limited set after set.

Dejnov
03-19-2019, 09:43 AM
Burst damage cap increases stack additively
They cap at +100% (thus raising the burst soft damage cap from 1 million to 2 million)
Burst streak bonuses are more interesting at high enough power levels where the 2 million cap for burst damage is your current obstacle. That's the point where you're busy looking for ways that get around it like burst streak (which is in itself uncapped as far as I'm aware) and/or echo bursts (extra independent hits that exist outside of the burst streak technically). But until then, you're more concerned with other stuff.

What are these echo bursts everyone is talking about? How do these happen and do you need a specific skill to do it or what?

Dejnov.

Kitty
03-19-2019, 09:47 AM
What are these echo bursts everyone is talking about? How do these happen and do you need a specific skill to do it or what?

Dejnov.

It's just extra damage after burst, like for example, if the enemy is on raging mode, then Acala AW will do echo burst e.g. 700-800K normal burst + 500k extra damage from echo burst. (Fire DMG (5.5x Burst DMG) / Additional DMG to raging enemies.)

Aether has an echo burst too. (Wind DMG (5x Burst DMG). Additional DMG (+50%)

+ you can also get echo dmg on normal hits, with accessories and stuff.

tranhi123
03-19-2019, 11:52 AM
Well, I played this game since Nutaku version rel and didnt really care about game mechanic until 2 months ago when the RNG blessed me with Osiris and Pluto. Currently I'm running main Dark team with Shingen (Sniper Shot) - Satan AW - Susanoo AW - Pluto - Osiris - Dark Diana - Nyarlathotep, but I dont know my current formation is best or not.

Just got Samael few days ago after 100 gacha tickets but her skill set is covered by Satan AW with plus -Def debuff so I dont know if I should use she or running more effective SR.
My SSRs and SRs: 12284 & 12285

Should I change Soul to Herc for better -Def debuff with her Soul wp burst?

Btw, I need some helps for my Wind team, I didnt want to invest for Wind at first but when you got 3 SSRs from Dark rate up gacha last week (where I spent 40k for no Dark SSR, rate up is fk'ng lie), u should build it, right?

p/s: I'm really a noob who need advices and not here to brag off about my luck :(

Dais
03-19-2019, 12:12 PM
Well, I played this game since Nutaku version rel and didnt really care about game mechanic until 2 months ago when the RNG blessed me with Osiris and Pluto. Currently I'm running main Dark team with Shingen (Sniper Shot) - Satan AW - Susanoo AW - Pluto - Osiris - Dark Diana - Nyarlathotep, but I dont know my current formation is best or not.

Just got Samael few days ago after 100 gacha tickets but her skill set is covered by Satan AW with plus -Def debuff so I dont know if I should use she or running more effective SR.
My SSRs and SRs: 12284 & 12285

Should I change Soul to Herc for better -Def debuff with her Soul wp burst?

Btw, I need some helps for my Wind team, I didnt want to invest for Wind at first but when you got 3 SSRs from Dark rate up gacha last week (where I spent 40k for no Dark SSR, rate up is fk'ng lie), u should build it, right?

p/s: I'm really a noob who need advices and not here to brag off about my luck :(

Samael has an aoe debuff as well as a nuke which is what seperates her from Satan. Much better IMO to use Samael for GO missions and AQ5 and Satan for raids.

GabKarol
03-20-2019, 07:28 AM
Between acala and uriel, who should I awaken?

Kitty
03-20-2019, 07:54 AM
Between acala and uriel, who should I awaken?

Uriel always first for her amazing bursts and speed.

nut
03-20-2019, 08:20 AM
when putting 2 phantom weapons (dupe) on grid, the 2nd ability doesn't show as stacking (i.e. x2) when looking at the skills through the hime part of the team editing, so they don't stack or nutaku being nutaku?

Yep, I tried 2 phantom weapon dupe too and it's also doesn't stack, skill number on hime and soul also only increase by 2 not 4 (with the lance)

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 08:31 AM
How rare are phantom weapons?
I farmed over 200 water and fire ragnaroks and I dont have one yet.
Does anybody have all phantom weapons MLB already?

nut
03-20-2019, 08:58 AM

So I tested 2 phantom lance and with the HP in battle, skill 2 also seem to doesn't take effect in Nutaku, both 1 lance and 2 lance at sl1 increase Shingen's HP by 6.5%
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463494362257424385/557954455245553683/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/463494362257424385/557953089080918016/unknown.png

I doubt anyone got all mlb yet, but a few mlb is possible

Dais
03-20-2019, 08:58 AM

Some people do. The drop rate is around 1.5-2%.

tranhi123
03-20-2019, 09:15 AM
Did Pride weapon effect stack?

I almost foddered all of my UE axes, lol.

Mirai
03-20-2019, 09:19 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm getting close to 50k atk rating and am now at a point where I can clear AQ4 fairly easily so I want to start working on my accessories but I'm still a bit confused by enhancing. From Sanahtlig's Toolbox, I'm seeing for SSR I should use 20SR to lv 32, 8 same-element SR20 + 7 same element SR25 + 3 same element SR23 + 2 SR20 to max level. Am I looking at the right section/is this still optimal? How does using Enhance Material change this?

As for the actual effects, I've just been looking out for Def/Atk/HP, Affliction rate up for debuffers, and item drop rate for farming - is there anything else really worth keeping an eye out for? With the new series effects, does it matter which type/unique I go for? +15% combo atk rate for tiara seems really good.

Thanks in advance!

nut
03-20-2019, 09:31 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm getting close to 50k atk rating and am now at a point where I can clear AQ4 fairly easily so I want to start working on my accessories but I'm still a bit confused by enhancing. From Sanahtlig's Toolbox, I'm seeing for SSR I should use 20SR to lv 32, 8 same-element SR20 + 7 same element SR25 + 3 same element SR23 + 2 SR20 to max level. Am I looking at the right section/is this still optimal? How does using Enhance Material change this?

As for the actual effects, I've just been looking out for Def/Atk/HP, Affliction rate up for debuffers, and item drop rate for farming - is there anything else really worth keeping an eye out for? With the new series effects, does it matter which type/unique I go for? +15% combo atk rate for tiara seems really good.

Thanks in advance!

With the new gem gacha update, accessories enhance is likely the only thing you ever spent your gem in (beside the rarely break limit on awaken hime) so you don't have to min max gem used here, just use the fodder at level 1, only enhance SSR fodder with N fodder, with that you can enhance more accessory with the same ammount of fodder (which is limited).
About the exactly ratio, you might take a look at this Accessory Calculator by Sfayne https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aTlsOgX0o7obAhpRK2GIABRMCE0A5UitAfWzze8fQjA/edit#gid=2129149280
For me, I used 17r, 20SR, 8SSR same element to max level 1 SSR accessory

Slashley
03-20-2019, 10:17 AM
Did Pride weapon effect stack?

I almost foddered all of my UE axes, lol.They stack alright. It's Assault. Pride weapons are GOOD.
-- I'm getting close to 50k atk rating and am now at a point where I can clear AQ4 fairly easily so I want to start working on my accessories but I'm still a bit confused by enhancing. From Sanahtlig's Toolbox, I'm seeing for SSR I should use 20SR to lv 32, 8 same-element SR20 + 7 same element SR25 + 3 same element SR23 + 2 SR20 to max level. Am I looking at the right section/is this still optimal? How does using Enhance Material change this? The droprates for Accessories have changed quite a lot, ever since AQ5 introduction.

Currently, I'm using the 1-2-3-4 enhancement technique. That's 1 N, 2 Rs, 13 SRs and 4SSRs (of the same element). Yes, 3=13, thankyouverymuch. This is pretty much exactly the halfway between level 1 and level 50, so a Super Success gets SSRs straight up to level 50 without waste, and don't need to look up "man how much Acc exp does this thing need?" when I can just throw another batch of 1-2-3-4 into it.

Is this perfect? Not really. It leaves a TON of unused Rs and Ns lying around. Not sure what I'll do with those.
As for the actual effects, I've just been looking out for Def/Atk/HP, Affliction rate up for debuffers, and item drop rate for farming - is there anything else really worth keeping an eye out for? With the new series effects, does it matter which type/unique I go for? +15% combo atk rate for tiara seems really good. Yeah, pretty much (though I'd avoid HP if possible, you get lots from Grid). Also, Dbl+ and Trpl+ (only in Ancients) is fine too.

And yes, Tiara set bonus is the most important thing. As soon as you have 5 Acc Slots unlocked, slam 3 of those Tiaras in there. Even N quality is good enough, as long as you have the Set Bonus.

tranhi123
03-20-2019, 10:28 AM
They stack alright. It's Assault. Pride weapons are GOOD.

Thanks, just got Phantom Axe and regretted a lots for those UE Axes :cry:

kyc992
03-20-2019, 10:32 AM
Got a few questions about what would be the more optimal element team for next UE.
Stats for my wind team:
30k power(next to rank)
2 SSR weapon, 8 SR assaults.
Team: Arianrod, Cu Chulainn, Isis, Oberon

Stats for my fire team:
44k power
6 SSR weapon(including soul), 4 SR assaults
Team: Ares, Amaterasu, Heph, Mars

My wind team should be able to get a 4-5k boost if I spend time today farming the weapon xp fodder quests. But my issue is that for my weapon grid, no matter how much I try I'll only be able to hit an average of sl8 for the weapon grid. I have the regalia to grab a soul weapon, but I doubt that would be as strong of a boost as I expect?
On the other hand, my fire team is sitting on an average sl14, and I can get a second copy of herc axe today and LB it to finally get the def down bonus.
Would I still want to spend resources now on my wind team? I am under the assumption because of the lack of power and SLs on my grid, the "elemental advantage" %s are not enough for my wind team to do catch up or perform better than my fire.

Another issue I have is about the hime comp for both teams. I don't have much option for my wind team. Only changes I can think of is: 1) use SR Cybele, use chaos magic on soul. 2) Use Sytry, run SS on soul. I also assume that would mean requiring to drop either Cu Chulainn(dmg) or Isis(tank).
My fire team has more options, I have Yamaraja for affliction immunity, Prometheus for paralyze and orb removal, or Dakki for DATA+Rampage buff and hope to do more damage to boss before I die. I could also buy the MT now to grab Uriel, but I probably won't be able to level+awaken her that easily since I just missed a Sunday.
Who would I use, and who would I drop in both cases?

Superbia
03-20-2019, 11:16 AM
Does anybody know anywhere that allows you to link up for others with rags and stuff?

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 11:20 AM
you mean like a discord channel or something?

Superbia
03-20-2019, 11:23 AM
you mean like a discord channel or something?

Yeah, anything like that.

Keyen
03-20-2019, 11:27 AM
Got a few questions about what would be the more optimal element team for next UE.
Stats for my wind team:
30k power(next to rank)
2 SSR weapon, 8 SR assaults.
Team: Arianrod, Cu Chulainn, Isis, Oberon

Stats for my fire team:
44k power
6 SSR weapon(including soul), 4 SR assaults
Team: Ares, Amaterasu, Heph, Mars

My wind team should be able to get a 4-5k boost if I spend time today farming the weapon xp fodder quests. But my issue is that for my weapon grid, no matter how much I try I'll only be able to hit an average of sl8 for the weapon grid. I have the regalia to grab a soul weapon, but I doubt that would be as strong of a boost as I expect?
On the other hand, my fire team is sitting on an average sl14, and I can get a second copy of herc axe today and LB it to finally get the def down bonus.
Would I still want to spend resources now on my wind team? I am under the assumption because of the lack of power and SLs on my grid, the "elemental advantage" %s are not enough for my wind team to do catch up or perform better than my fire.

Another issue I have is about the hime comp for both teams. I don't have much option for my wind team. Only changes I can think of is: 1) use SR Cybele, use chaos magic on soul. 2) Use Sytry, run SS on soul. I also assume that would mean requiring to drop either Cu Chulainn(dmg) or Isis(tank).
My fire team has more options, I have Yamaraja for affliction immunity, Prometheus for paralyze and orb removal, or Dakki for DATA+Rampage buff and hope to do more damage to boss before I die. I could also buy the MT now to grab Uriel, but I probably won't be able to level+awaken her that easily since I just missed a Sunday.
Who would I use, and who would I drop in both cases?

In my low experience, I would say to go with the fire team, for multiple reasons:
-The elemental advantage is not even close to help with the huge power gap between the two teams. 50% more power is really big, even if you had no eidolon, no assault weapons and no soul weapon, you would still do more damage with the fire damage than with the wind team + elemental advantage. The damage reduction can be useful, however, I believe that you still have much more hp on fire team (and you have a healer with def buffs in the fire team, so...)
-But, of course, you do have both soul weapon, eidolon (both stacks additively with elemental advantage, lowering the comparative advantage it provides) and more assault levels.
-Finally, if you can have a more coherent team with additional tools in fire, added to the advantages above, you should go for it.

kyc992
03-20-2019, 11:33 AM
In my low experience, I would say to go with the fire team, for multiple reasons:
-The elemental advantage is not even close to help with the huge power gap between the two teams. 50% more power is really big, even if you had no eidolon, no assault weapons and no soul weapon, you would still do more damage with the fire damage than with the wind team + elemental advantage. The damage reduction can be useful, however, I believe that you still have much more hp on fire team (and you have a healer with def buffs in the fire team, so...)
-But, of course, you do have both soul weapon, eidolon (both stacks additively with elemental advantage, lowering the comparative advantage it provides) and more assault levels.
-Finally, if you can have a more coherent team with additional tools in fire, added to the advantages above, you should go for it.

Thank god I haven't used resources on wind yet. Was really doubting the effectiveness of elemental advantage when the grid and hime gap was that large. Thank you.

tranhi123
03-20-2019, 11:50 AM
Well, from my self-experience u should focus on 1 ele with many options more than build elemental team for each UE/Adv/Raids.

Some guys in my union fight with disadvantage ele and still do more dmg than me :sad:

Slashley
03-20-2019, 11:57 AM
Well, from my self-experience u should focus on 1 ele with many options more than build elemental team for each UE/Adv/Raids. At first, I agree. Having one perfected team as you "go-to" team is a great thing to have.

However, after that, I wouldn't neglect other teams. At the very least you should build a secondary team to handle the weakness of the "main" one, but if you want to take Kamihime "seriously" you'll eventually build up all six. At least if you have Hime for them, personally building five since I have fucking jack-shit for Light just due to RNG doing RNG things.

Keyen
03-20-2019, 12:04 PM
At least if you have Hime for them, personally building five since I have fucking jack-shit for Light just due to RNG doing RNG things.

I'm sure you will roll a managarmr very soon.

Obviously, you won't roll any light SR/SSR for at least another year, but you will have the 100% eidolon!

tranhi123
03-20-2019, 12:17 PM
However, after that, I wouldn't neglect other teams. At the very least you should build a secondary team to handle the weakness of the "main" one, but if you want to take Kamihime "seriously" you'll eventually build up all six. At least if you have Hime for them, personally building five since I have fucking jack-shit for Light just due to RNG doing RNG things.

I just want him avoid my mistake in the past, focus on fews team when does not have a stable team at early stage.

And I totaly agree with u about when we got few same ele Kamis we should build a team with them. I just want to build fire team with Amaterasu as base last year, but RNG throws me 4 Dark SSRs and I stick with Dark since then, lol.
recently it throws bunch of wind to my face in dark rate up

Slashley
03-20-2019, 12:20 PM
I'm sure you will roll a managarmr very soon.

Obviously, you won't roll any light SR/SSR for at least another year, but you will have the 100% eidolon!If I got Fluffy, I'd instantly swap to Light main. I mean my team would be garbage, but that's what Miracle Tickets are for.

Keyen
03-20-2019, 12:26 PM
The game/browser/mouse will bug and it will use the miracle ticket on a R dark hime. Don't underestimate the karma when it's out to get you!

kyc992
03-20-2019, 08:41 PM
Actually, I just read around a lil, and have some further questions.
For UE, since I have Arianrod and there is the Affliction Rate Up buff you can get from grails, would it not be better for me to use my wind? I could spam auto attacks until I can get Arianrod to burst, applying a 30s paralyze. Would I not be able to refill my gauge up before it wears off and repeat? It might be slower when I'm soloing the lower levels, but I'm sure that would benefit my UE more when pushing compared to me trying to do damage.
Thoughts?

Cobblemaniac
03-20-2019, 08:49 PM
Actually, I just read around a lil, and have some further questions.
For UE, since I have Arianrod and there is the Affliction Rate Up buff you can get from grails, would it not be better for me to use my wind? I could spam auto attacks until I can get Arianrod to burst, applying a 30s paralyze. Would I not be able to refill my gauge up before it wears off and repeat? It might be slower when I'm soloing the lower levels, but I'm sure that would benefit my UE more when pushing compared to me trying to do damage.
Thoughts?

Anything that gives para is appreciated in UEs outside of Lust.

Test it. If it works for you, no reason to not use it.

kyc992
03-20-2019, 09:07 PM
Anything that gives para is appreciated in UEs outside of Lust.

Test it. If it works for you, no reason to not use it.

Aite I'll give it a test. Still won't be upgrading my wind grid since its too far behind(31k total power atm) and I don't think the little bit of damage increase is worth it. At least not if I run my wind solely for the purpose of paralyze chaining so other union members can freely dps. But here's hoping it'll help my union with pushing higher.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 11:56 PM
The dev just say everything (on the list) has been balanced....
Can I know what balance they really change....

VeryVoodoo
03-22-2019, 12:24 AM
Well, here's what the JP Wiki says about the patch notes:

Though you're better off just going to the individual hime pages that you're interested in, and it gives more in-depth info on the changes there.
Using Jupiter as an example, you get this blurb of info on her page for instance:

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 12:41 AM
Well, here's what the JP Wiki says about the patch notes:

Though you're better off just going to the individual hime pages that you're interested in, and it gives more in-depth info on the changes there.
Using Jupiter as an example, you get this blurb of info on her page for instance:

So they buffed some himes back to meta?
Anyway what's max dmg up buff for Nephthys?

VeryVoodoo
03-22-2019, 01:00 AM
Anyway what's max dmg up buff for Nephthys?

It means her ability 2 now increases her dmg caps. According to JP Wiki, it's a 25% increase for her caps across the board in burst/ability/and normal attack limits.

I haven't tested her out with her new changes yet, but from reading her changes, I'm not really seeing anything that's improved her from being next to useless yet.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 01:05 AM
At least my dark team can deal much more dmg by now i guess (along with Amon get buffed)..

Slashley
03-22-2019, 03:32 AM
To be noted is that we got the SSR Amon rebalance patch, but her A frame was just turned into a... AoE A frame. Which are usually C frames.

I sure hope that gets fixed.

Delete
03-22-2019, 04:00 AM
Then she is still incompatible with Satan, instead of Thanatos? Yeah, I hope that gets changed. Some people on my Union are saying that there are problems with the attack ability of Nephtys too

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 04:26 AM
TL'd rebalance notes by English Wiki Discord:

omelletetherice
03-22-2019, 09:17 AM
u can also check here (http://kamihimedb.thegzm.space/) for most hime stuff. seems to be accurate. sadly ur on ur own when it's about weps thou.

Kitty
03-22-2019, 04:07 PM
wheres slashley---
it's not back2back but lmao single draw again kek

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/557969928028946436/558787566124662814/unknown.png

Argo
03-22-2019, 05:41 PM
wheres slashley---
it's not back2back but lmao single draw again kek

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/557969928028946436/558787566124662814/unknown.png

Nice. I got Kali with my login premium ticket on the last batch of new additions. Not sure what to do with her, though.

Kitty
03-22-2019, 05:46 PM
Nice. I got Kali with my login premium ticket on the last batch of new additions. Not sure what to do with her, though.

throw her in the trash kek.
jk.
but nice, always nice to find a SSR with a single ticket no matter which one. gz

Argo
03-22-2019, 06:26 PM
throw her in the trash kek.
jk.
but nice, always nice to find a SSR with a single ticket no matter which one. gz
Thanks. She doesn't seem that bad, certainly not good for autobattle, but to my surprise every time I do so she ends up with 2-4 HP left and never actually gets touched. All the damage is through her own skills. For now she's not on my Dark's frontline, though.

And I guess I might as well ask here - what should I do with my Tower Medals? I have about 9420 or something right now. I'm tempted to get some accessories since I only really got started on collecting those a couple weeks ago, but grabbing a bunch of the summon ticket sets sounds great, too. I think last time I bought two sets and got some decent stuff from them.

Kitty
03-22-2019, 06:27 PM
Thanks. She doesn't seem that bad, certainly not good for autobattle, but to my surprise every time I do so she ends up with 2-4 HP left and never actually gets touched. All the damage is through her own skills. For now she's not on my Dark's frontline, though.

And I guess I might as well ask here - what should I do with my Tower Medals? I have about 9420 or something right now. I'm tempted to get some accessories since I only really got started on collecting those a couple weeks ago, but grabbing a bunch of the summon ticket sets sounds great, too. I think last time I bought two sets and got some decent stuff from them.

not worth for accessories at all. it's either the tickets or bricks.

Argo
03-22-2019, 06:49 PM
not worth for accessories at all. it's either the tickets or bricks.

Alright, good to know. I've been playing for a long time, but only super casually. It's only in the past month or two where I've started to get more serious with trying to get stronger so I've been trying to get as much info as I can. It's okay to level up the accessories I've got now, right? It sounds like ideally you'd want nothing but Tiaras, but even if stuff gets replaced later on I figure leveling up what I have to around 31-35 should still make a good difference in team performance.
And the only Ancients I have are rings, I'm not sure if those are worth bothering with.

Dejnov
03-22-2019, 07:00 PM

Just save them for bricks... don't spend them don't waste them. It's the only way to up super rare weapons.

You'll get more bricks next tower (4 weeks from now) and that will get you a brick. Then brick a hime weapon in your best element.

Edit: There is a need for tiaras (set bonus is super useful), but good adds on accessories should never be thrown for fodder. If you've got a necklace that has triple assault (or triple defense) save it. It will be useful.

Dejnov.

Argo
03-22-2019, 07:03 PM
Just save them for bricks... don't spend them don't waste them. It's the only way to up super rare weapons.

You'll get more bricks next tower (4 weeks from now) and that will get you a brick. Then brick a hime weapon in your best element.

Edit: There is a need for tiaras (set bonus is super useful), but good adds on accessories should never be thrown for fodder. If you've got a necklace that has triple assault (or triple defense) save it. It will be useful.

Dejnov.

Is that the only way to get them? I haven't tried Guild Orders since the first time, where I got destroyed, but my Lights might be able to try them again soon. I'll wait until the next time they reset, though.

Dejnov
03-22-2019, 07:30 PM
Is that the only way to get them? I haven't tried Guild Orders since the first time, where I got destroyed, but my Lights might be able to try them again soon. I'll wait until the next time they reset, though.

It's the easiest way (I believe they are also available for Dragon Eyes...hahaha).

Dejnov.

Argo
03-22-2019, 07:36 PM
It's the easiest way (I believe they are also available for Dragon Eyes...hahaha).

Dejnov.

Yeah, that'll never happen...I just used my last 3 to awaken Uriel. It'll probably 3-5 months before I have 3 again.

Also, since I've never had a brick before, can they be used in place of a copy of the weapon for a normal limit break, or can they only be used for FLB? I've got Michael's lance with one star since I was lucky enough to pull another copy (about a week after I got her from a miracle ticket orz), so I think that would be the best hime weapon for me to try an work on if it's possible.

Dejnov
03-22-2019, 07:48 PM
Yeah, that'll never happen...I just used my last 3 to awaken Uriel. It'll probably 3-5 months before I have 3 again.

Also, since I've never had a brick before, can they be used in place of a copy of the weapon for a normal limit break, or can they only be used for FLB? I've got Michael's lance with one star since I was lucky enough to pull another copy (about a week after I got her from a miracle ticket orz), so I think that would be the best hime weapon for me to try an work on if it's possible.

That's what I'm using my bricks on. They can be used in place for normal limit breaks and, I believe, FLBs but don't use them for FLBs. You can just farm material for those. Michael's Lance FLBed gives Defender and like 2900 Attack... pretty darn close to BIS you can get.

It's also useful for that ever elusive Phantom Lance grid you'll be building towards with Shingen's and Tishtrya's Lances... keep all that shit!!

Dejnov.

Argo
03-22-2019, 07:57 PM
That's what I'm using my bricks on. They can be used in place for normal limit breaks and, I believe, FLBs but don't use them for FLBs. You can just farm material for those. Michael's Lance FLBed gives Defender and like 2900 Attack... pretty darn close to BIS you can get.

It's also useful for that ever elusive Phantom Lance grid you'll be building towards with Shingen's and Tishtrya's Lances... keep all that shit!!

Dejnov.

Alright, perfect. I'll keep saving those medals for that, then. So I suppose if I'm using Shingen then it's definitely the lances I ought to focus on, huh? At the moment my weapon grid is mostly event SSRs with a couple SRs in there. Not all of them are Assault though, and most aren't skill level 20. Like I said, only started getting serious a little while ago. I hope they're okay for now, I'm able to clear the rank 4 Accessory quests of every element with my Lights so far.
Haven't gotten a single Phantom weapon yet, though. Not really sure how.

Dejnov
03-22-2019, 09:08 PM
Alright, perfect. I'll keep saving those medals for that, then. So I suppose if I'm using Shingen then it's definitely the lances I ought to focus on, huh? At the moment my weapon grid is mostly event SSRs with a couple SRs in there. Not all of them are Assault though, and most aren't skill level 20. Like I said, only started getting serious a little while ago. I hope they're okay for now, I'm able to clear the rank 4 Accessory quests of every element with my Lights so far.
Haven't gotten a single Phantom weapon yet, though. Not really sure how.

I don't have a phantom weapon either; it just happens to be end game for light. I am also around half SSRs and SRs in my grid. Am currently working on skill leveling the Assault++ items to max skill level to put into the grid. At +3% on 40k ATK that is still 1200 ATK an assault++ has over assault+ (even if it's lower level).

It does take more time to get the SSRs up level also. I'd focus on getting those up higher.

Dejnov.

Argo
03-22-2019, 09:45 PM
I don't have a phantom weapon either; it just happens to be end game for light. I am also around half SSRs and SRs in my grid. Am currently working on skill leveling the Assault++ items to max skill level to put into the grid. At +3% on 40k ATK that is still 1200 ATK an assault++ has over assault+ (even if it's lower level).

It does take more time to get the SSRs up level also. I'd focus on getting those up higher.

Dejnov.

Most of my weapons are close to max levels, but their skill levels are like...between 9 - 15 or so on most. Only my Winged Hammer of Hope is totally maxed.
And with those numbers you're saying it's better to work on the skills of Luminous > Shine > Ray? There was an SR lance from the last Advent battle I liked the look of with both Ray Assault and Ray Ascension, I was thinking about working on that since it boosts Atk and Sol's healing. It sounds good to me, especially since dual-skill SRs seem to be few and far between, but am I misunderstanding how good it is? And Light Amaterasu's mirror? I leveled that one skill level 15 or so so far.

Dejnov
03-22-2019, 11:23 PM
Most of my weapons are close to max levels, but their skill levels are like...between 9 - 15 or so on most. Only my Winged Hammer of Hope is totally maxed.
And with those numbers you're saying it's better to work on the skills of Luminous > Shine > Ray? There was an SR lance from the last Advent battle I liked the look of with both Ray Assault and Ray Ascension, I was thinking about working on that since it boosts Atk and Sol's healing. It sounds good to me, especially since dual-skill SRs seem to be few and far between, but am I misunderstanding how good it is? And Light Amaterasu's mirror? I leveled that one skill level 15 or so so far.

If you haven't read Sanhatlig's guide yet, you should. He's got a lot of basic information that helps cover all the bases.

The most important thing to do first off is to stack your Eidolon grid with the highest level (highest assault and hp you can get) Eidolons you have. Only your main has to be Light. All Eidolons add their hp and assault to all members of the team.

Next you want to get a weapon grid which is mostly assault. Defender is good, but secondary. The difference between Luminous > Shine > Ray is 3% base plus 0.5% per skill level. So a level 1 Ray assault is 0.5% assault and a level 10 Ray assault is 5% assault. Similarly a level 1 Shine assault is 3.5% assault and a level 10 shine assault is 8% assault. The luminous adds another +3% over shine weapons. This means that an assault SR (which are at most shines) has 3% less assault than any luminous SSR. Even though you can take an MLB (max limit breaked) SR to level 85 and a zero star SSR to level 50, it might make sense to use the SSR instead of the SR if it gives more assault. Total power for an SR is around 1800 and total power for a level 50 SSR is around 1350-1400. That means if you have around 15k or more in assault the luminous weapon will give you more total assault when you go into battle (it won't show up on the assault shown on the main screen; it's only calculated in battle). So it pays to upgrade SSRs first over SRs.

Lastly, you'll want to run the gemcha everyday. Save all Rs and use them to fodder your SRs, grails, and holy grails to raise the skill level of your SSRs. Each level of an SR is worth 3.5 skill levels when foddered and raising a weapon (i.e. a level 1 SR will give up to 3.5 levels to raise while a level 3 SR will give 10.5 levels to raise). Grails are worth 2 skill levels per level and Holy grails are worth 5 skill levels per level. So always raise your SRs to 4, grails to 3 and holy grails to 5 before raising your main SSR skill levels.

This should help for building your light team for now.

If you have other questions, we can help.

Dejnov.

Argo
03-23-2019, 12:10 AM
If you haven't read Sanhatlig's guide yet, you should. He's got a lot of basic information that helps cover all the bases.

The most important thing to do first off is to stack your Eidolon grid with the highest level (highest assault and hp you can get) Eidolons you have. Only your main has to be Light. All Eidolons add their hp and assault to all members of the team.

Next you want to get a weapon grid which is mostly assault. Defender is good, but secondary. The difference between Luminous > Shine > Ray is 3% base plus 0.5% per skill level. So a level 1 Ray assault is 0.5% assault and a level 10 Ray assault is 5% assault. Similarly a level 1 Shine assault is 3.5% assault and a level 10 shine assault is 8% assault. The luminous adds another +3% over shine weapons. This means that an assault SR (which are at most shines) has 3% less assault than any luminous SSR. Even though you can take an MLB (max limit breaked) SR to level 85 and a zero star SSR to level 50, it might make sense to use the SSR instead of the SR if it gives more assault. Total power for an SR is around 1800 and total power for a level 50 SSR is around 1350-1400. That means if you have around 15k or more in assault the luminous weapon will give you more total assault when you go into battle (it won't show up on the assault shown on the main screen; it's only calculated in battle). So it pays to upgrade SSRs first over SRs.

Lastly, you'll want to run the gemcha everyday. Save all Rs and use them to fodder your SRs, grails, and holy grails to raise the skill level of your SSRs. Each level of an SR is worth 3.5 skill levels when foddered and raising a weapon (i.e. a level 1 SR will give up to 3.5 levels to raise while a level 3 SR will give 10.5 levels to raise). Grails are worth 2 skill levels per level and Holy grails are worth 5 skill levels per level. So always raise your SRs to 4, grails to 3 and holy grails to 5 before raising your main SSR skill levels.

This should help for building your light team for now.

If you have other questions, we can help.

Dejnov.

I read it when I started around the first Halloween event or so, but not since then. All I really remember from it is that Sol, Gaia, and Amaterasu were very important, that Thunder teams are difficult, and...I forget the rest. I'll have to look it over again.

But yeah, I think I've been doing good on the Eidolon front. I don't have any 100%ers (my brother has summoned a couple, though), but my whole grid is level 100 aside from my main Eidolon (Hecaton at 2 stars) and my Dragoon (1 star).
As for my weapons, they've been shifting around a lot but this is what I have right now. I'm disappointed I didn't know about FLB earlier, because I lack the event materials to FLB my Phoenix Bow. One more copy of Shingen's weapon and that will be MLB, might take bit. I only just bought a silver brick to MLB the SR Lance there, but I'll be working on raising its skill shortly. I just replaced Amaterasu's mirror and a different SR for Michael's lance. It's behind on skill levels too, but I'll work on those too. Hopefully this isn't too bad.

Keyen
03-23-2019, 02:09 AM
Alright, good to know. I've been playing for a long time, but only super casually. It's only in the past month or two where I've started to get more serious with trying to get stronger so I've been trying to get as much info as I can. It's okay to level up the accessories I've got now, right? It sounds like ideally you'd want nothing but Tiaras, but even if stuff gets replaced later on I figure leveling up what I have to around 31-35 should still make a good difference in team performance.
And the only Ancients I have are rings, I'm not sure if those are worth bothering with.
You don't want "nothing but Tiara". While the bonus is indeed very strong, the set bonus activate once you have the five accessory slots opened and it's active with only three tiaras. The last two are free, so put the best accessories regardless of type you have in there. And if you don't have all accessory slots, there is no set bonus anyway, so Tiara has no additional value, and again, put the best accessories regardless of type you have.

Total power for an SR is around 1800 and total power for a level 50 SSR is around 1350-1400. That means if you have around 15k or more in assault the luminous weapon will give you more total assault when you go into battle (it won't show up on the assault shown on the main screen; it's only calculated in battle). So it pays to upgrade SSRs first over SRs.
It's not true. You are saying that as if you had 0 assault, zero skill, nothing. If you have a full grid of SR assault SL lvl 20, you are already at 117% assault. Getting 3 more % at the loss of 450 atk is beneficial only after 33K atk. If you have additional SSR, or atk buffs (characters, eidolon, etc), it's higher and higher. While, at some point, you are right (past 40K atk ~), the breaking point is not nearly as low as you say.

Dejnov
03-23-2019, 07:43 AM
I read it when I started around the first Halloween event or so, but not since then. All I really remember from it is that Sol, Gaia, and Amaterasu were very important, that Thunder teams are difficult, and...I forget the rest. I'll have to look it over again.

As for my weapons, they've been shifting around a lot but this is what I have right now. I'm disappointed I didn't know about FLB earlier, because I lack the event materials to FLB my Phoenix Bow. One more copy of Shingen's weapon and that will be MLB, might take bit. I only just bought a silver brick to MLB the SR Lance there, but I'll be working on raising its skill shortly. I just replaced Amaterasu's mirror and a different SR for Michael's lance. It's behind on skill levels too, but I'll work on those too. Hopefully this isn't too bad.

Not bad with both the Eidolon grid and the Weapon grid (you're weapons look better than mine). I might only have the advantage with higher skill levels (almost all of mine are level 20 with a couple around 15). I'd definitely raise the weapons you plan on keeping long term (any SSR that is MLBed or FLBed) and, if needed, raise a couple of the SRs to max level or just wait for them to be replaced with better weapons as you get them. The bricks should go to weapons like Michael's Lance because once they hit 75 they're better than an SR and once they hit 100 they're better than an event SSR. FLBing them can also be done at any time (no event materials needed), but I hear you about the Phoenix Bow (I have the same issue in my Dark grid).

I don't have the Encourage Inspiration bonus skill from Shingen yet, but with Michael Awakened the team is incredibly fast. Awakening her should be your top priority.

Dejnov.

Dejnov
03-23-2019, 07:52 AM
It's not true. You are saying that as if you had 0 assault, zero skill, nothing. If you have a full grid of SR assault SL lvl 20, you are already at 117% assault. Getting 3 more % at the loss of 450 atk is beneficial only after 33K atk. If you have additional SSR, or atk buffs (characters, eidolon, etc), it's higher and higher. While, at some point, you are right (past 40K atk ~), the breaking point is not nearly as low as you say.

What I'm saying is that the number shown on the character screen doesn't take into account your skill levels. It is base assault and hp without any bonuses. I just tested replacing an SR light hammer with skill level 20 with the same hammer at skill level 15 (one has an additional '+1' for +1 hp and +3 assault) and the only difference between the two hammers on my character screen is the 4pts difference. I know there's a 2.5% assault difference between the two hammers and it's not calculated on the character screen. If it's calculated later (like I'm assuming), then it's of the 41k assault I have right now. 2.5% of 41000 assault is 1025 assault. That is way more than the difference between a level 50 Hime SSR (my ray gun solignight has around 1200 assault) and a MLBed level 85 SR (morgenstern hammer is around 1698). If I was to replace the Hammer with my Gun, I'd lose 498 on the character screen, but I should pick up 1000+ assault from the +3% it has over the Hammer.

Am I doing something wrong in my math?

Dejnov.

Keyen
03-23-2019, 08:12 AM
Yes, the assault is not taken in account in your "attack" (which is a base which will be multiplied by everything else). However, it's additive with itself. When you have already 120% assault, another 3% is not multiplying everything by 1,03 (like you did in your calculation), but a change from 2,2 to 2,23 (or a comparative increase of 1.3%).

If you want, between 143% assault and 35 000 base attack, and 140% assault and 35 450 base attack, the latter is better (85 050 in the first case, 85 080 in the second case).

Dejnov
03-23-2019, 08:33 AM
Yes, the assault is not taken in account in your "attack" (which is a base which will be multiplied by everything else). However, it's additive with itself. When you have already 120% assault, another 3% is not multiplying everything by 1,03 (like you did in your calculation), but a change from 2,2 to 2,23 (or a comparative increase of 1.3%).

If you want, between 143% assault and 35 000 base attack, and 140% assault and 35 450 base attack, the latter is better (85 050 in the first case, 85 080 in the second case).

Got it! Thanks. I see what I was doing wrong. I just checked my base % bonus right now; it's 118.5% and I have 49,349 screen assault for a total assault of 107, 827.

If I get +3% assault, my assault bonus goes to 121.5% assault and my total assault goes to 109, 827 for a total gain of 1481 or 1.34%

1.34% is 661 base assault. So I should still upgrade a weapon if I can get +3% assault vs 661 weapon assault. Sound right?

If so, thank you so much for getting the math right.

Dejnov.

Keyen
03-23-2019, 08:45 AM
Yes. However, you party composition also plays a role. Assault stack additively with attack buff, so if for instance, you use Arthur or Svarog, the worth of Assault will decrease compared to the interest of an higher attack base.

tranhi123
03-23-2019, 09:40 AM

Hmm, just switch from full assault grid (133%) to Phantom axe grid (114%), base dmg change from 45185 to 48769. But after do the math like your example I see my result for new grid is lower than the old one. (105281 vs 104366). The increasing base dmg from Phantom buff is not enough to cover the lost in dmg for 2 slot Assault++.

Well at least the HP is higher and it increases my burst cap so I think it is a good trade. Still hope for Phantom Hammer with ++++ skill, lol.

Slashley
03-23-2019, 09:48 AM
Hmm, just switch from full assault grid (133%) to Phantom axe grid (114%), base dmg change from 45185 to 48769. But after do the math like your example I see my result for new grid is lower than the old one. (105281 vs 104366)

So the increasing base dmg from Phantom buff is not enough to cover the lost in dmg for 2 slot Assault++.Yeah, because Phantom Axes aren't Assault. That's why people want Glaive/Hammer/Lance/Bow Grids. Since you get both Assault AND the base damage.

That said, for me, the Phantom Axe is about +-0 damage when compared to to a ~2200 Assault(++) slvl20 weapon, so I basically get 20 skill levels of Elaborate(++) and Exceed(++) for "free." Not sure how the Phantom Axe will compare to a FLB Hammer from the next Envy, though.

tranhi123
03-23-2019, 10:59 AM
Yeah, because Phantom Axes aren't Assault. That's why people want Glaive/Hammer/Lance/Bow Grids. Since you get both Assault AND the base damage.

I'm waiting for Dark raid event in next 2 months, hope that I can get enough for 2 FLB Dark Hammer copy. Dark Lance grid is out of my reach at the moment :frown:

If change my soul to Herc + her Soul wp, I can get better dmg for that grid and have spare slot for another Assault++, but for some unknown reason I never like her, lol

Argo
03-23-2019, 11:14 AM
Not bad with both the Eidolon grid and the Weapon grid (you're weapons look better than mine). I might only have the advantage with higher skill levels (almost all of mine are level 20 with a couple around 15). I'd definitely raise the weapons you plan on keeping long term (any SSR that is MLBed or FLBed) and, if needed, raise a couple of the SRs to max level or just wait for them to be replaced with better weapons as you get them. The bricks should go to weapons like Michael's Lance because once they hit 75 they're better than an SR and once they hit 100 they're better than an event SSR. FLBing them can also be done at any time (no event materials needed), but I hear you about the Phoenix Bow (I have the same issue in my Dark grid).

I don't have the Encourage Inspiration bonus skill from Shingen yet, but with Michael Awakened the team is incredibly fast. Awakening her should be your top priority.

Dejnov.

Alright, that's nice to hear. Another mistake I made was not being serious about farming the Advent vs Sakura to MLB that SSR spear, that would have been good with Shingen. I have one copy, but I guess it's not worth running like that.

I do have Awakened Michael, so the team I'm trying out right now is Shingen (Encourage Inspiration), Tishtrya (still needs leveling), Michael Awakened, Light Tsukuyomi, and Sol Awakened, with Frey and Eros as subs. One thing I noticed though is that with just Tish/Tsuku/Sol their debuffs only hit -35% Atk and -30% Def. Is that enough for this sort of team?
I don't have SSR Artemis, but I do have Diana. Of course, adding her would mean dropping Michael, so...which is better? Speed or debuffs? I haven't tried this out against harder content yet so I might not have skill usage down yet.
Until I got Shingen recently and Tish just the other day with my Miracle ticket, I had been using Mordred (don't have Soul weps though) and with Eros in the main party. I've still been using that for R4 Accessory quests while I wait for Tish to level up because I know it works, so I'm a bit apprehensive about trying the new setup on those quests without Eros' defenses and Black Propaganda.

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 11:46 AM
Why not Ambush for Shingen's ex slot if you have awakened Michael?

Argo
03-23-2019, 12:04 PM
Why not Ambush for Shingen's ex slot if you have awakened Michael?

I could try that too. I'd just heard that Encourage Inspiration was the goal so that's what I grabbed.

Unregistered
03-23-2019, 12:21 PM
Encourage Inspiration is the general recommendation because +20 burst gauge to everybody is a fantastic skill and enables Shingen to burst on the same turn as Provisional Forest with her lance. It's also implied that the default assumption is you do not have access to some similar ability through a kamihime (as it is safer for general advice to not make any assumptions as to what you have rolled unless explicitly mentioned).

But since Michael does have a +20 burst gauge to the party skill of her own, more options open up.
You can still opt for Encourage here to further speed up your burst, but in this case, I personally prefer reaching further with the def debuff to hit harder in one go.

Dejnov
03-23-2019, 12:51 PM
Alright, that's nice to hear. Another mistake I made was not being serious about farming the Advent vs Sakura to MLB that SSR spear, that would have been good with Shingen. I have one copy, but I guess it's not worth running like that.

I do have Awakened Michael, so the team I'm trying out right now is Shingen (Encourage Inspiration), Tishtrya (still needs leveling), Michael Awakened, Light Tsukuyomi, and Sol Awakened, with Frey and Eros as subs. One thing I noticed though is that with just Tish/Tsuku/Sol their debuffs only hit -35% Atk and -30% Def. Is that enough for this sort of team?
I don't have SSR Artemis, but I do have Diana. Of course, adding her would mean dropping Michael, so...which is better? Speed or debuffs? I haven't tried this out against harder content yet so I might not have skill usage down yet.
Until I got Shingen recently and Tish just the other day with my Miracle ticket, I had been using Mordred (don't have Soul weps though) and with Eros in the main party. I've still been using that for R4 Accessory quests while I wait for Tish to level up because I know it works, so I'm a bit apprehensive about trying the new setup on those quests without Eros' defenses and Black Propaganda.

Nice that's close to my team (I have Artemis instead of Tsuki). Right now debuffs will be better than speed. A 30% reduction to defense is 42% more damage (1 damage / (0.7) defense) while a 50% reduction to defense is 100% more damage (1 / (0.5). Burst damage (which is speed) helps. If your team with Shingen can burst every 3 rounds instead of 4 (and we'll assume that a burst is 5x normal damage) you get a damage output that is (over twelve turns) equal to 2.33x normal damage (eight 1x rounds and four 5x rounds for a total of 28x in twelve rounds) versus 2x normal damage (nine 1x rounds and three 5x rounds for a total of 24x in twelve rounds) or a 16.5% increase (2.33x/2x) due to speed. That helps the speed calculation somewhat.

What really helps the speed calculation is that for top tier content, you start running into mobs that are debuff resistant. At that point most debuffs don't mean anything and speed still directly affects damage output.

For now with Tsuki, I'd use Shingen with the Ambush (20% A DEF down) skill, Tish (-15% B DEF down), and Tsuki (-15% Light down) for a total of -50% DEF down with provisional forest and her light spear (elemental attack and +35% burst bonus). That should be the best damage at this time.

Later on, you'll probably trade Ambush out for a skill that ups damage once you hit debuff resistant content.

Dejnov.

Argo
03-23-2019, 01:31 PM
Alrighty then, I guess I'll switch to Ambush for my Lights. I guess that was 15 MP I didn't need to spend...
And what debuff-resistant content are you talking about? Like I said I haven't really tried Guild Orders, is it the stuff in there?
Oh, and do I want to grab Artemis or Metatron with my next Miracle Ticket, or do I want to use that to upgrade a different team?

My Dark team (my second-best, I think) can hit -45% Def with Satan Awakened and Dark Amaterasu, so I was about to say I'd try Encourage Inspiration with them, but I need the Soul to have Trial by Jury to hit -40% Atk. My team for them right now is Shingen, Satan Awakened, Chernobog, Dark Amaterasu, and Osiris, with Samael and Kali as subs. I also have Thanatos. Any changes I'd make to this?
I think my Waters and Fires have potential, too.

Dejnov
03-23-2019, 02:38 PM
Alrighty then, I guess I'll switch to Ambush for my Lights. I guess that was 15 MP I didn't need to spend...
And what debuff-resistant content are you talking about? Like I said I haven't really tried Guild Orders, is it the stuff in there?
Oh, and do I want to grab Artemis or Metatron with my next Miracle Ticket, or do I want to use that to upgrade a different team?

My Dark team (my second-best, I think) can hit -45% Def with Satan Awakened and Dark Amaterasu, so I was about to say I'd try Encourage Inspiration with them, but I need the Soul to have Trial by Jury to hit -40% Atk. My team for them right now is Shingen, Satan Awakened, Chernobog, Dark Amaterasu, and Osiris, with Samael and Kali as subs. I also have Thanatos. Any changes I'd make to this?
I think my Waters and Fires have potential, too.

The skill isn’t wasted as other teams (which don’t have Michael) can benefit from it. 45% is enough that Shingen with encourage inspiration will help your dark team burst more often. I believe after the Demons (Greed, Sloth, etc.) we get the Angels and they have debuff resistance. I haven’t really seen it in Guild Orders or Tower so it may be some time in the future.

Dejnov

P.S. Your Dark team is also close to mine. I run Osiris, Pluto, Chernobog, and Satan Awakened with Hades and Samael as subs. You should up your skill levels in your light and dark teams... either should then be able to complete GO.

Argo
03-23-2019, 03:02 PM
The skill isn’t wasted as other teams (which don’t have Michael) can benefit from it. 45% is enough that Shingen with encourage inspiration will help your dark team burst more often. I believe after the Demons (Greed, Sloth, etc.) we get the Angels and they have debuff resistance. I haven’t really seen it in Guild Orders or Tower so it may be some time in the future.

Dejnov

P.S. Your Dark team is also close to mine. I run Osiris, Pluto, Chernobog, and Satan Awakened with Hades and Samael as subs. You should up your skill levels in your light and dark teams... either should then be able to complete GO.

Is it okay to drop Trial by Jury for it, then? Because the only Atk debuff my SSR Dark hime have is Amaterasu.
My Dark weapons are definitely lagging behind, but I'll focus on my Light ones for now. I think my Dark team is around 45k power while my Lights are almost 52k. That said, I'm out of materials to MLB any more SSRs for now since I used my last ones before the union event on Tish, so while my lights are all lv80 (except Tish, 50 and climbing) only two of my Darks are there while the rest are at 70.

Superbia
03-23-2019, 04:53 PM
Does Amon unleashed get her debuff frame changed?

kyc992
03-23-2019, 07:45 PM
Anyone know if elemental advantage affects affliction rate? For example, against a thunder enemy wind has higher chance of paralyzing compared to when fire tries to paralyze. If so, does it also have affliction resist for KHs?

Dejnov
03-23-2019, 07:51 PM
Is it okay to drop Trial by Jury for it, then? Because the only Atk debuff my SSR Dark hime have is Amaterasu.
My Dark weapons are definitely lagging behind, but I'll focus on my Light ones for now. I think my Dark team is around 45k power while my Lights are almost 52k. That said, I'm out of materials to MLB any more SSRs for now since I used my last ones before the union event on Tish, so while my lights are all lv80 (except Tish, 50 and climbing) only two of my Darks are there while the rest are at 70.

Keeping trial by jury is fine. Try out Encourage Inspiration with your Dark team and see if they're actually clearing content that you can't with Trial by Jury. GO is a great place to try out how your team works. It's got single bosses and groups and all elements so that allows you to see how you'd do in general. The ultimate raids are a great place to check out your capability also.

Dejnov.

Argo
03-23-2019, 08:59 PM
Keeping trial by jury is fine. Try out Encourage Inspiration with your Dark team and see if they're actually clearing content that you can't with Trial by Jury. GO is a great place to try out how your team works. It's got single bosses and groups and all elements so that allows you to see how you'd do in general. The ultimate raids are a great place to check out your capability also.

Dejnov.

My Dark team can solo light Ults down to about a quarter of their health or less on autobattle. But my lights only got a dark ult down to about half when I was actually paying attention. Probably need Eros in the main party for that, I suppose.

I'm curious about my Waters and Fires too, if I could ask for advice. They're way behind on weapon upgrades compared to my lights and darks for the most part, but I can figure that out later. More interested in team composition right now. They'll probably need some Miracle tickets to round out, but I think they might have some potential. My Winds are beyond hope, though, and my Thunders are probably only a bit better.

My Water SSRs are Ryu-oh, Ashera, Ea, and Saraswati. I feel like the latter is kinda useless when I have Ashera...does she have any place in my team? I'm only using her because she's an SSR. Right now my main party has Ryu-oh, Ea (formerly Belphegor), Ashera, and Atalanta, with Venus and Saraswati as subs. I just switched to Andromeda for my soul, only to find out I don't have any SSR water weapons she can use. But since Nike kinda sucks I figure she's my best Soul option. Does that sound right? And is it okay to only have her with an SR main weapon?

As for my Fires I have Mars, Acala, Ares, Beelzebub, and Uriel Awakened. Since I have Uriel, I dunno if Ares and Acala are worth using. And I figure Beelzebub is probably the worst SSR ever, so...yeah. My team is Uriel Awakened, Mars, Brynhildr, and Hephaestus, with Ares and Acala as subs. Does that sound sensible? Dunno who my Soul should be, but for the time being it's Mordred.

I should probably mention that Shingen's Light Lance is the only Soul Weapon I have. Period. I have enough Dark chalices for two copies of something, but all other elements can't even buy one yet. Didn't realize how important they could be until a month or two ago, and I've mostly just been grinding for the Lights.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 12:02 AM
My Dark team can solo light Ults down to about a quarter of their health or less on autobattle. But my lights only got a dark ult down to about half when I was actually paying attention. Probably need Eros in the main party for that, I suppose.

I'm curious about my Waters and Fires too, if I could ask for advice. They're way behind on weapon upgrades compared to my lights and darks for the most part, but I can figure that out later. More interested in team composition right now. They'll probably need some Miracle tickets to round out, but I think they might have some potential. My Winds are beyond hope, though, and my Thunders are probably only a bit better.

My Water SSRs are Ryu-oh, Ashera, Ea, and Saraswati. I feel like the latter is kinda useless when I have Ashera...does she have any place in my team? I'm only using her because she's an SSR. Right now my main party has Ryu-oh, Ea (formerly Belphegor), Ashera, and Atalanta, with Venus and Saraswati as subs. I just switched to Andromeda for my soul, only to find out I don't have any SSR water weapons she can use. But since Nike kinda sucks I figure she's my best Soul option. Does that sound right? And is it okay to only have her with an SR main weapon?

As for my Fires I have Mars, Acala, Ares, Beelzebub, and Uriel Awakened. Since I have Uriel, I dunno if Ares and Acala are worth using. And I figure Beelzebub is probably the worst SSR ever, so...yeah. My team is Uriel Awakened, Mars, Brynhildr, and Hephaestus, with Ares and Acala as subs. Does that sound sensible? Dunno who my Soul should be, but for the time being it's Mordred.

I should probably mention that Shingen's Light Lance is the only Soul Weapon I have. Period. I have enough Dark chalices for two copies of something, but all other elements can't even buy one yet. Didn't realize how important they could be until a month or two ago, and I've mostly just been grinding for the Lights.

Using EA instead of Saras....
I’m also a fire main so i would say Uriel AW, Ares AW, Acala AW, and Mars. In raid and debuff resist content run shingen with her MEX, in solo content that debuff work run Her with SS, that’s all debuff you need

Argo
03-24-2019, 01:00 AM
Using EA instead of Saras....
I’m also a fire main so i would say Uriel AW, Ares AW, Acala AW, and Mars. In raid and debuff resist content run shingen with her MEX, in solo content that debuff work run Her with SS, that’s all debuff you need

Am I wrong about Saras? She looks kinda inconsistent to me, and Ashera already provides a party-wide Water Atk bonus so I figured she looked kind of redundant, in the same way there's little point to having both Ea and Belphegor.
And my Ares and Acala are not Awakened. I have no eyes left, and I think I heard that their Awakens were on the weaker side of them. I also have Gaia, Brahma, and Ea as awakenables, but it'll be a long time before I get the eyes for anybody. Sol, Satan, Michael, and Uriel took everything I had.
What does MEX stand for? I assume SS is Sniper Shot.

Slashley
03-24-2019, 04:11 AM
Anyone know if elemental advantage affects affliction rate? For example, against a thunder enemy wind has higher chance of paralyzing compared to when fire tries to paralyze. If so, does it also have affliction resist for KHs?++ Elemental advantage gives you higher chance of debuffs
+- Neutral does nothing
- Same element has less chance of debuffs
-- Elemental disadvantage gives you much less chance of debuffs

So Gluttony is the second hardest Demon as it resists Thor a lot more.

kyc992
03-24-2019, 09:17 AM
++ Elemental advantage gives you higher chance of debuffs
+- Neutral does nothing
- Same element has less chance of debuffs
-- Elemental disadvantage gives you much less chance of debuffs

Thanks for the reply, I guess that's why I'm seeing more misses with Prometheus compared to Arianrod even with 100 grails in affliction rate, -fire rst from Mars, and VoF on soul.

Slashley
03-24-2019, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the reply, I guess that's why I'm seeing more misses with Prometheus compared to Arianrod even with 100 grails in affliction rate, -fire rst from Mars, and VoF on soul.There is also base rate, such as Ryu-Oh is pretty infamous for missing her debuffs.

Prometheus might be very low on her base rate if the hitrate is bad despite Res- and VoF.

kyc992
03-24-2019, 09:25 AM
Oh, I didn't know that. I assumed base rates were the same unless lowered by the "low chance" in description, or if they had affliction rate on assist skill.

But thankfully I'm only ever needing paralyze from Prometheus if I get unlucky during the 4 autoattack turns where I need Arianrod to hit 60 gauge for full burst to chain paralyze.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 11:03 AM
Am I wrong about Saras? She looks kinda inconsistent to me, and Ashera already provides a party-wide Water Atk bonus so I figured she looked kind of redundant, in the same way there's little point to having both Ea and Belphegor.
And my Ares and Acala are not Awakened. I have no eyes left, and I think I heard that their Awakens were on the weaker side of them. I also have Gaia, Brahma, and Ea as awakenables, but it'll be a long time before I get the eyes for anybody. Sol, Satan, Michael, and Uriel took everything I had.
What does MEX stand for? I assume SS is Sniper Shot.

Saras power is not in her water atk buff, it in 2 other skill. Her 2nd skill give 25 BG for 1 hime and herself, her 3rd skill when may look not impress(at least until they rebalance her) but if you combine with tiara set ( i hope you like to leach warag) make her and that hime a total of 91% combo rate. She will help your pathetic slow water team speed up from 8-9 turn burst cycle to 5-6 turn burst cycle ( can be faster if you have vohu to fill up a hole in your squad). CD on her skill is a little bit long but water is slow anyway.
MEX stand for Master EXtra ability. In this case i mean her 20% BG skill.
About your fire team. I think you just give up them and go with light because fire is a fucking whale element. Most of there core hime need AW, their UE FLB weapon come so fucking late, and their event weapon is mostly bad too. I think you should just stay with your light team, AW sol and mike, and throw that team at everything.

Slashley
03-24-2019, 11:23 AM
--
About your fire team. I think you just give up them and go with light because fire is a fucking whale element. Most of there core hime need AW, --I wouldn't say that "Fire is a whale element." You can say that fantastic Fire Grids are for whales, yes, but overall, Fire isn't bad.

"Needing" AW isn't bad at all. Dragon Eyes shouldn't be a problem for anyone with a Union that finishes in like... top50 Union Events or something. Secondly, the strong Fire Hime are absolutely ridiculous in power levels. Only some Light Hime are on their level, and we're absolutely getting more of those in the future.

Unregistered
03-24-2019, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't say that "Fire is a whale element." You can say that fantastic Fire Grids are for whales, yes, but overall, Fire isn't bad.

"Needing" AW isn't bad at all. Dragon Eyes shouldn't be a problem for anyone with a Union that finishes in like... top50 Union Events or something. Secondly, the strong Fire Hime are absolutely ridiculous in power levels. Only some Light Hime are on their level, and we're absolutely getting more of those in the future.

All element already have 3 FLB UE weapon, ( some even have 5 like dark and thunder), when our fire main had to stay here and wait for 1 fuking more month to finally lay our hand in that. Not to mention have to wait another 9 fucking more month to recive the last 2. That is fuck up man. Fire do have power. But they can’t compare to light in term of survive. That’s all they have, power. So if you don’t have a amazing strong grid or 100% eido, you can’t kill them before they skill you. He said he is short on DE is i just think he is better focus on AW other hime instead of invest them on fire. He don’t have belial, and the game won’t allow f2p fire main to have a good grid, especially new one

Keyen
03-24-2019, 12:49 PM
For a new player, isn't better that I have at least 3 FLB weapons to get in the near futur than if they are already all gone?

Slashley
03-24-2019, 12:50 PM
-- and the game won’t allow f2p fire main to have a good grid, especially new oneThat's true for literally any element, though. And not just now, but forever into the future as well.

tranhi123
03-24-2019, 01:17 PM

We have Adrianrod for Gluttony and with some help from Titania/Shingen she can lock the boss down nearly permanently :love:

Slashley
03-24-2019, 01:31 PM
We have Adrianrod for Gluttony and with some help from Titania/Shingen she can lock the boss down nearly permanently :love:Or you can just use multiple clients and EASILY lock down the boss permanently.

But the reason why she's still inferior to Thor is that she takes way more babying to keep the Paratrain going. Without Arrows, she won't Paralyze after all.

Dejnov
03-24-2019, 01:45 PM

Not a fair comparison on Light and Dark Ultimates; the Light one starts slow and then ramps up after rage, while the Dark one is one of the hardest ones without Sol Awakened on the team. You'll always have a harder time with the Dark Ultimate. Your Light team has a higher growth potential than the Dark team (and will really shine once you add either Lugh or Take or Athena or heck anything released this year...).

I'd focus on one team to max weapon grid first and then work from there. You should start with the Light grid than move to Dark (which will help you farm for Light accessories etc.) and then look at other elements. The only deviation you might have is to push skill upgrades into your Fire grid in the short term because the next Tower is Wind and you'll be using the Fire Himes for that event.

Your Fire and Water Himes can work (Asherah and Saras are good together with Saras enough healing to keep a water team going). I'd add Atalanta, Ryu-Oh, and use Ambush for 50% down. If you use Hercules and her axe you can switch the EX skill for something else.

You Fire Hime are great and any combos with Uriel, Mars, and Acala should do fine. I don't have as much experience here as I don't play Fire so I'm a bit inexperienced.

I believe you mostly suffer from 'griditis'; all of your weapon grids are very low in skill level and, as such, you need to put in healing himes to keep going through content. I'd focus on the grids (Light and Fire for now) as the single most important thing to raise over the next month.

Dejnov.

Skyryder
03-24-2019, 02:56 PM
So I now have enough MP to put 20 points into boosts for Shingen. Following the guide, I've pumped 6 pts into the 2 Burst Damage Up, 1 point into Atk(+++), and 6 pts into Combo Rate ups. That leaves me 7 pts and I'm not sure what to best use it for?

If it helps, here's the team setups I currently use w/ Shingen. My grids are not fully built yet (on average, 3-4 SSR weaps w/ Skill levels ranged from 5-15 + SR w/ Element Assault skills)

Wind: Cybele U, Cu Chulain, Azazel, Gaia (AW) / Other SSRs: Titania [AW], Arianrod, Nephthys [Wind]
Thunder: Tyr, Jupiter, Raiko, Athena / Other SSRs: Baal U,
Light: Michael, Frey, Sol [AW], Eros / Other SSRs: Atum, Metatron
Dark: Satan [AW], Hades, Osiris, Amaterasu [Dark] / Other SSRs: Amon U, Pluto, Berith

Argo
03-24-2019, 03:04 PM
Not a fair comparison on Light and Dark Ultimates; the Light one starts slow and then ramps up after rage, while the Dark one is one of the hardest ones without Sol Awakened on the team. You'll always have a harder time with the Dark Ultimate. Your Light team has a higher growth potential than the Dark team (and will really shine once you add either Lugh or Take or Athena or heck anything released this year...).

I'd focus on one team to max weapon grid first and then work from there. You should start with the Light grid than move to Dark (which will help you farm for Light accessories etc.) and then look at other elements. The only deviation you might have is to push skill upgrades into your Fire grid in the short term because the next Tower is Wind and you'll be using the Fire Himes for that event.

Your Fire and Water Himes can work (Asherah and Saras are good together with Saras enough healing to keep a water team going). I'd add Atalanta, Ryu-Oh, and use Ambush for 50% down. If you use Hercules and her axe you can switch the EX skill for something else.

You Fire Hime are great and any combos with Uriel, Mars, and Acala should do fine. I don't have as much experience here as I don't play Fire so I'm a bit inexperienced.

I believe you mostly suffer from 'griditis'; all of your weapon grids are very low in skill level and, as such, you need to put in healing himes to keep going through content. I'd focus on the grids (Light and Fire for now) as the single most important thing to raise over the next month.

Dejnov.

Doesn't Ambush clash with Ryu-oh? They're both A frame, so Sniper Shot would be what I want unless I'm mistaken. And rather than Andromeda, I should use Herc and rely on Saras for heals? I guess I could try that, but she's only lv70 so her cooldown isn't great and I'm worried the single-targeting might not cut it.

I'll work on my Fires a bit on the side for the tower, though. There was one map where I really got screwed on the last one because the enemy decided to do a overdrive-strength spell twice in a row, only opting to do a normal attack on the turn before her actual overdrive. Ended up wiping when it only had a sliver of health left because of that, making me waste a key for that tiny bit. Don't wanna go through that again.

Oh, and I wanna thank all of you for the help so far, especially in regards to my light team. I was doing my tier 4 accessory quests a little bit ago with it and when I had full buffs and debuffs up my hime were bursting for roughly 500k each and with the full burst doing over 1mil, so more than 3mil damage in one shot. Never seen numbers that high before. Killed most Andromalius before they even entered rage mode.
Maybe next week I can try the Dark tier 5 one again. I only completed it the first time after using two elixers, but that was before I got Shingen and Tish.

Slashley
03-24-2019, 03:21 PM
So I now have enough MP to put 20 points into boosts for Shingen. Following the guide, I've pumped 6 pts into the 2 Burst Damage Up, 1 point into Atk(+++), and 6 pts into Combo Rate ups. That leaves me 7 pts and I'm not sure what to best use it for?--The rest are personal preference, and won't make or break Shingen no matter how you spend them.

Do you want more offensive power? For 5 points, you can get 10% more Assault.
Do you want more survival for Shingen? For 6 points, you can get 16% more Def.
Do you like to gamble and play with elemental advantage often? 1-3 points into Crit.
Are you worried that some debuff on Shingen (like Charm or Paralyze) would prevent a Full Burst? Affliction Rst might maybe sometimes perhaps stop that from happening, though probably not.

As long as you don't touch HP or Taunt IMO, there are no right or wrong answers. Heck, even then, one could make an argument pushing 6 points into Def and one into Taunt.

tl;dr; Again, get what you want.

kyc992
03-24-2019, 05:54 PM
Or you can just use multiple clients and EASILY lock down the boss permanently.

But the reason why she's still inferior to Thor is that she takes way more babying to keep the Paratrain going. Without Arrows, she won't Paralyze after all.

So very very true, at least the part about needing a lot of babying. I lack tools to make her work at a very proficient rate, so I had to do whatever I can with what I have to make things work. Even though I can get paratrain going, its a huge pain both in the ass and for my finger.

Hercules(VoP)+Ares+Mars+Prometheus+Arianrod.
1)Buff+Para turn 1, reload to not waste para timer
2)Attack+reload click spam to get 4 turns within the 30second para window
3-1) If I can full burst then I do so
3-2) If I can't full burst, then I para with Prometheus, attack+reload spam for 2 more turns then full burst
4) repeat #2
5) Esthetic Set+Adramelech summon and use only enough buffs on Herc and Ares so I can single burst with Arianrod
6) repeat 2-5 until boss dies

Took me about 70 turns to solo level 170 Gluttony...

katsalia
03-25-2019, 07:45 AM
Just a quick question since I've been gone from the game for a while... What's the best way these days to try and hunt down a specific 100% Eidolon?
I noticed Miracle Ticket won't work for them, so is it better to do the SSR Eidolon Guaranteed, or one of the other random gachas like the Specific Element Up ones?

Slashley
03-25-2019, 08:05 AM
Just a quick question since I've been gone from the game for a while... What's the best way these days to try and hunt down a specific 100% Eidolon?
I noticed Miracle Ticket won't work for them, so is it better to do the SSR Eidolon Guaranteed, or one of the other random gachas like the Specific Element Up ones?Rerolling.

One random P2W Eidolon will cost you ~420k Jewels or Star Coins, as in ~4200 bucks real life money. And that's a purely random one out of the seven we currently have (to be eight next week). The chance to get one is so low that you can expect to NEVER FIND ONE through any other mean than throwing your life saving into the game or restarting the game with it.

katsalia
03-25-2019, 08:31 AM
Rerolling.

One random P2W Eidolon will cost you ~420k Jewels or Star Coins, as in ~4200 bucks real life money. And that's a purely random one out of the seven we currently have (to be eight next week). The chance to get one is so low that you can expect to NEVER FIND ONE through any other mean than throwing your life saving into the game or restarting the game with it.

Yikes... well thanks for the heads up on that. At least I know not to get my hopes up on that now.

kyc992
03-25-2019, 08:56 AM
GDI was hoping for Light or maybe an element that I would need, but nope, SSR ticket gave me Acala... more fire...
Should I save brick and Chaldea until I transition to Light in the future? Or should I just use it now on my Fire or Dark team?

Oh right, with Acala, do I still want Uriel? My fire SSRs: Acala, Amaterasu, Ares, Beelzebub, Dakki, Mars, Prometheus, Yamaraja

Slashley
03-25-2019, 09:17 AM
Oh right, with Acala, do I still want Uriel? My fire SSRs: Acala, Amaterasu, Ares, Beelzebub, Dakki, Mars, Prometheus, YamarajaAcala is awful.
Awakening fixes Acala's problems and makes her decent, but she's not a proper carry by any means. You can consider a medium-tier SSR - probably better than any non-debuff SR by a long shot, but nothing special.

Eidolon bricks are for P2W Eidolons or Kaisers. Take your pick into whatever element you prefer now or are sure to prefer later.

Argo
03-25-2019, 09:25 AM
Rerolling.

Do they have a lower appearance rate than other Eidolons, or is it the same as any other Eidolon in the pool? My brother's summoned Kirin twice as well as Rudra, and I believe they were both off-banner. I'm jealous, I don't even have one.

kyc992
03-25-2019, 09:36 AM
Acala is awful.
Awakening fixes Acala's problems and makes her decent, but she's not a proper carry by any means. You can consider a medium-tier SSR - probably better than any non-debuff SR by a long shot, but nothing special.

Eidolon bricks are for P2W Eidolons or Kaisers. Take your pick into whatever element you prefer now or are sure to prefer later.

Oh, I thought she'd be good for rage killing, but I guess since we are usually full bursting during that period it is kinda redundant. That means I'm probably still looking for Uriel, haha.

So use bricks on 100%. I just realized I also have Hanuman but I assume I wouldn't use it on her since I don't have a working Wind team, and even if I did she's worse than Hraesvelgr as a 100% eido? That would mean I only have Anubis and Managarmr to choose from. Would it be correct in saying Anubis doesn't really need the brick since Dark can only carry me so far and will be easily out shined by Light once I get Michael and Tish?

Do they have a lower appearance rate than other Eidolons, or is it the same as any other Eidolon in the pool? My brother's summoned Kirin twice as well as Rudra, and I believe they were both off-banner. I'm jealous, I don't even have one.

I believe it's just purely RNG. I knew I got Anubis when I was trying to pull for Kali, but I didn't realize I had 100% wind and light until just recently when looking through my eidolon pool and their summon skills lol. Both elements were ones I don't main and did not pay attention to. Its even possible they somehow check to see what your weakest teams are when they hand them out.

Slashley
03-25-2019, 09:46 AM
Do they have a lower appearance rate than other Eidolons, or is it the same as any other Eidolon in the pool? My brother's summoned Kirin twice as well as Rudra, and I believe they were both off-banner. I'm jealous, I don't even have one.Your brother is a freak of nature.

Yes, the chances are WAY lower than for other SSR Eidolons. They are heavily weighted down.
Oh, I thought she'd be good for rage killing, but I guess since we are usually full bursting during that period it is kinda redundant.She IS good at Rage Killing, but that's all she's good at. Notice that Awakened Acala gains an echo burst against Raging enemies, which makes her pretty damn good for Full Bursting Raging enemies. Well, sadly the echo isn't included into Full Burst Bonus I hear, but it's still loads of free damage.
So use bricks on 100%. I just realized I also have Hanuman but I assume I wouldn't use it on her since I don't have a working Wind team, and even if I did she's worse than Hraesvelgr as a 100% eido?Wind struggles to get past -40% Def without Hraes, but Hanuman is still wayyyyy better than anything non Hraes. Also, to be noted that December will rebalance Hanuman into 140% at 0-stars (still 100% with 0 Wind sub-Eidolons, but 4% -> 8% per sub). This makes Hanuman and their ilk real fucking beasts, since you can reach up to 280% with 0-star ones. Wind also has lots of high Atk Eidolons (Fleurety coming up next week) so they don't even lose much base Atk.

So I wouldn't sell Hanuman short.

Ultimately, what you want to brick is up to you. IMO, spend it on whatever team you like playing the most.

kyc992
03-25-2019, 10:13 AM
Notice that Awakened Acala gains an echo burst against Raging enemies, which makes her pretty damn good for Full Bursting Raging enemies. Well, sadly the echo isn't included into Full Burst Bonus I hear, but it's still loads of free damage.

But the damage free echo probably can not compete with Uriel's burst or Svarogs 40% assault, so probably not worth the eyes and would prove your statement of her being awful correct.

Wind struggles to get past -40% Def without Hraes, but Hanuman is still wayyyyy better than anything non Hraes. Also, to be noted that December will rebalance Hanuman into 140% at 0-stars (still 100% with 0 Wind sub-Eidolons, but 4% -> 8% per sub). This makes Hanuman and their ilk real fucking beasts, since you can reach up to 280% with 0-star ones. Wind also has lots of high Atk Eidolons (Fleurety coming up next week) so they don't even lose much base Atk.

I thought base was 80%, but I guess that's only for Anubis and Managarmr.

Well since the bricks don't have an expiry date, I'll hold on to them for a bit longer.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 10:18 AM
Just asking for opinion, so do you think some Awakened unit that don't have extra burst effect should get some already?

Argo
03-25-2019, 10:23 AM
Your brother is a freak of nature.

Yes, the chances are WAY lower than for other SSR Eidolons. They are heavily weighted down.
He's summoned on the monthly guaranteed SSR banners more than I have, but even so I still think his gacha luck is nuts...he didn't even reroll when he started. I did, but that was before I knew what to reroll for and ended up just going for a seasonal hime.

Slashley
03-25-2019, 10:33 AM
I thought base was 80%, but I guess that's only for Anubis and Managarmr. Correct. Additionally, Anubis and Managarm with more Limit Breaks needs sub-Eidolons of their element to be effective. For Hanuman and friends, the base increases by 5%. So a 1-Star Hanuman is always at least 105%.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 10:41 AM
But the damage free echo probably can not compete with Uriel's burst or Svarogs 40% assault, so probably not worth the eyes and would prove your statement of her being awful correct.

I have mixed feelings about Acala but to say she's awful is a bit over.

Comparing Uriel and Acala side to side, Uriel can hit 2m on her own fairly easily with minimum requirement in gears, while Acala, the stronger your grid is, the more you get out of her burst. Her echo caps at 500k and can be increased to 1m with exceed, and while I still haven't fully figured out its multiplier, it seems to be able to easily hit for as much dmg as her main burst (when I am hitting for less than 1m). That basically means, if your Acala can burst for 1m or more, which is actually not too hard considering I don't even have Belial myself, she would be able deal as much burst dmg as Uriel, not counting her 900k dmg nuke.

Last and not least, her 3rd ability allowing you to skip 30% of boss's normal gauge comes in very handy for Wind Rag and Wind Guardian, who both got very annoying normal OD compare to rage OD.

tldr; While it's debatable whether she would suit your needs for 3 eyes worth, she is by no means... 'awful'. Not in the least bit.

Dunhere
03-25-2019, 10:42 AM
One random P2W Eidolon will cost you ~420k Jewels or Star Coins, as in ~4200 bucks real life money.

The rate up gachas for those eidos have delivered better results. Still expensive, but not nearly that bad for the 3 I've drawn using them.

Slashley
03-25-2019, 10:48 AM
--
tldr; While it's debatable whether she would suit your needs for 3 eyes worth, she is by no means... 'awful'. Not in the least bit.Awful is base Acala, who has literally nothing but a self-Def Down suicide drive. After Awakened, she's decent. But you have to remember that outside of Rage, Acala does nothing for you - and that is going to prevent her from being great forever.
The rate up gachas for those eidos have delivered better results. Still expensive, but not nearly that bad for the 3 I've drawn using them.Since you can't use Jewels for those, nobody has compiled data on them. As such, it's impossible to know whether or not it's "not nearly that bad" or not. Your experience is limited and just like Argo's brother, might have gotten extremely lucky.

Argo
03-25-2019, 10:49 AM
I've been saving up Jewels for a while for the upcoming Diabolos and Amon. I mostly want them just because they're, well, them, but how are they in terms of usefulness?

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 11:00 AM
Acala does nothing for you - and that is going to prevent her from being great forever.

Uhhh, I did say she let you skip 30% (roughly 15~20m worth of dmg normally) of the gauge with a single click? That's already very useful on its own. I dunno about you but the less time I spend getting cucked by Atk down/charm and paralysis the merrier. Again, debatable for eye worth but useless? Not quite.

Slashley
03-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Uhhh, I did say she let you skip 30% (roughly 15~20m worth of dmg normally) of the gauge with a single click? That's already very useful on its own. I dunno about you but the less time I spend getting cucked by Atk down/charm and paralysis the merrier. Again, debatable for eye worth but useless? Not quite.And again, Acala is entirely useless OUTSIDE of Rage. Technically Rage is the hardest things in Kamihime, but practically current tactics are largely "Rage = Full Burst = fight is over"
Having a Hime who is completely useless until that point while still making very little - if any - impact on the end result is NOT a good thing.

Yes, -30% Rage bar is amazing. However, there is even a SR of the same powerlevel, Belphegor, who even comes with debuffs, meaning actually being useful even before Rage phases. Oh, and Belphegor's -30% works against ALL elements, whileas Acala only works against Wind. So when your AWAKENED SSR is losing to a SR, you know that it's NOT an impressive Hime. At all.

Again, Acala, once AWAKENED, can be decent. But the list of requirements is long:
1. Needs to be a Wind enemy.
2. Needs to have a Rage bar.
3. The Rage phase needs to be the problem in the fight.
4. The fight or previous waves before it can't be all that tough since Acala won't do you any good there.
5. Without Acala, your team's Full Burst can't be strong enough to blow out Rage because you'd bring somebody else instead (like even a SR).
6. You need to be strong enough to blast through WITH Acala's impressive anti-Rage kit (-30% Rage bar, strong nuke, echo burst, teamwide minor Rage bar reduction boost).
If you meet ALL of those conditions, Acala is good. But overall? There is no way you can call Acala anything other than decent, because that's a looooong list of conditions that NEEDS to be met in order for Acala to be good. And thanks to #5, you're going outgrow Acala even if you find use for her right now. Thus... she is decent. Nothing more, nothing less.

kyc992
03-25-2019, 11:45 AM
Yes, -30% Rage bar is amazing. However, there is even a SR of the same powerlevel, Belphegor, who even comes with debuffs, meaning actually being useful even before Rage phases. Oh, and Belphegor's -30% works against ALL elements, whileas Acala only works against Wind. So when your AWAKENED SSR is losing to a SR, you know that it's NOT an impressive Hime. At all.

6. You need to be strong enough to blast through WITH Acala's impressive anti-Rage kit (-30% Rage bar, strong nuke, echo burst, teamwide minor Rage bar reduction boost).

One slight nitpick, although it doesn't change the end result too much from what you are trying to say
Belphegor reduces 30% of current rage bar, thus slightly "faster"? rage phase skip.
Acala "increases" Wind enemies' normal bar by 30%, thus reaching rage phase faster. Only use I can think of would be if full burst is ready and you don't want to spend a few extra turns waiting for rage.

Edit: But I guess we can also agree that Acala, once awakened, is GREAT for newer players with very weak grid that struggles to deplete rage with a full burst. Mainly so that they can potentially do advent ultimates or ragnarok with more ease and catch up. But then again, new players without a working grid are less likely to have 3 eyes. At least we can say she is not the worst considering there is EoH Beelzebub, who I've no clue how she can be helpful outside of burst time and Dark Ulti(do extra dmg before wiping).

Slashley
03-25-2019, 11:53 AM
One slight nitpick, although it doesn't change the end result too much from what you are trying to say
Belphegor reduces 30% of current rage bar, thus slightly "faster"? rage phase skip.
Acala "increases" Wind enemies' normal bar by 30%, thus reaching rage phase faster. Only use I can think of would be if full burst is ready and you don't want to spend a few extra turns waiting for rage.... shit, that is indeed what it says. I mean, I have her, but that is nowhere near as good as Rage bar decrease.

There are uses for that sure, as it allows your enemies to reach Rage WAY faster and thus enables your Acala usage faster as well. But overall, I'd much rather have a Rage cut than that.

... also, I'm now somewhat scared of what Wind Rags will be like, if people just AAB with Acala with the main boss targeted...

kyc992
03-25-2019, 11:59 AM
We'll have to see how much hp the normal and rage bar is for Wind Rags. If its very easy to push into and out of rage then it might not be that bad, but if its actually a pain to get out of rage, then yeah that might be horror. But a good thing about multiple Acala could be the raid being able to potentially just keep Wind Rag in stun and normal if the rage hp bar isn't that big.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 12:42 PM
And again, Acala is entirely useless OUTSIDE of Rage. Technically Rage is the hardest things in Kamihime, but practically current tactics are largely "Rage = Full Burst = fight is over"
Having a Hime who is completely useless until that point while still making very little - if any - impact on the end result is NOT a good thing.

Again, Acala, once AWAKENED, can be decent. But the list of requirements is long:
1. Needs to be a Wind enemy.
2. Needs to have a Rage bar.
3. The Rage phase needs to be the problem in the fight.
4. The fight or previous waves before it can't be all that tough since Acala won't do you any good there.
5. Without Acala, your team's Full Burst can't be strong enough to blow out Rage because you'd bring somebody else instead (like even a SR).
If you meet ALL of those conditions, Acala is good. But overall? There is no way you can call Acala anything other than decent, because that's a looooong list of conditions that NEEDS to be met in order for Acala to be good. And thanks to #5, you're going outgrow Acala even if you find use for her right now. Thus... she is decent. Nothing more, nothing less.

> -30% Rage bar
What. It's +30% push on Normal Gauge, not Rage reduction.

> Belphagor
She's still a thing? You gotta be very new to be counting on garbage like her. 12% debuff? She can't even play her part in refreshing debuffs in raids for a leech. 30% rage cut is like the only... nice thing. Actually not even that nice considering all Fire raids available so far are a complete joke. Comparing a shitty not-even-niche-worthy SR with only 2 skills to an AW...

> Wind only
So what? You still wanna play against neutral element raids at this date? Good luck with that. Play a Light team maybe, afaik it's the only element that can comfortably farm all raids. Thunder too if you are really OP, cuz OP heals and tanks.

> Waves before boss
Irrelevant. Those things die in 1 turn.

> A lot of conditions
Welcome to powercreep. Because all these new contents encourage / force you to improvise to 'conditions'. This isn't limited to Acala. There is no such thing as 'one true meta' anymore. No such luxury in roster? Well you're just gonna have to suck it up and accept that some contents will be pain.

> blast through rage
I don't think it's mathematically possible to blast through a Lv90/100's rage with 1 FB. You would at least see 2~3 rounds of FB + nuke unless you are running a slow build.

> Outgrowing Acala
It's the opposite. Uriel is the one being outgrown because of her less than satisfactory performance due to very limited arsenal against contents lately while Acala is seeing more and more use.

tldr; Decent is the right word. Never said she was OP. But you're dismissing every good points about her with your outdated reasoning. That's not decent at all.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 12:59 PM
... shit, that is indeed what it says. I mean, I have her, but that is nowhere near as good as Rage bar decrease.

There are uses for that sure, as it allows your enemies to reach Rage WAY faster and thus enables your Acala usage faster as well. But overall, I'd much rather have a Rage cut than that.

... also, I'm now somewhat scared of what Wind Rags will be like, if people just AAB with Acala with the main boss targeted...

That's good. Both Wind Catastrophe and Wind Guardian have strong movement inhibiting debuffs for Normal OD, while their Rage OD are just raw dmg. Both are much easier to deal with while Raging. Dmg you have plenty ways to mitigate, but debuffs you can only cleanse/block so many.

Ikki
03-25-2019, 01:23 PM
Tbh considering a 12% debuff good is stone age worthy at this point XD would be more debatable if you compared acala aw with unleashed amon, since she has a 25% aoe debuff (supposed to be C frame but not fixed yet) and a raging nuke, while acala has no debuff at all, but not to that trash 12% debuff that has barely any meaning in actual content, the only thing left to do is to mention triton being better cause she lets you survive more cause of her DATA debuff, that would seal the deal.

kyc992
03-25-2019, 02:32 PM
So I'm kinda wondering, how long do we have before debuff resistant contents are introduced to Nutaku. Or should I say, how many more UEs are there before paralyze doesn't work anymore? I was lucky that I got Arianrod from gacha a week ago which I was able to use for this particular UE.

I was planning on using my current MT for Uriel since my fire grid is pretty much 2-3x stronger than my other elements but lacks that one carry, with Dark grid lagging slightly behind. Outside of UE and Rag Raids, my Fire team can farm all events without much issue. So my only problem would really be UEs. I was lucky that I got Arianrod from gacha a week ago which I was able to use for this particular UE. I'm the only one in my union who had paralyze and I was the one pushing rank(solo'd up to 176 but didn't know score counted lvls cleared and not highest lvl cleared), but Arianrod won't work for the next UE(fire) and even if she did, its a little too tiring getting her ready to burst for an 100% para upkeep on my side.

So I was debating on whether or not I should use my MT for Thor, to my knowledge Thor in a thunder team would work better for paratraining mainly due to the lack of babying she needs.
My Thunder SSRs are: Baal(Unleashed), Jupiter, Justitia
Will my team work if I grab Thor? Also what would I do with the 2 turn window? I know I can taunt with Justitia and tank the hit with fortitude, but thats only 1 turn. There is also OD which is usually an aoe, and the fact one eventually I will end up having taunt on cooldown for one of the turn.
If I can set up a paratrain that will allow me to climb past the 200s without spamming and counting every second/click like I would have to with Arianrod, there is also all this talk about debuff resistant contents and Light being meta in the future, but how many months/years later will that be for Nutaku. How many more UEs are there that would make me grabbing Thor worth it?

I'm also curious about how all those 400+ floors are done since even with paratraining there is a window where they can be attacked and damage cut probably won't be up every time during those windows because of cooldown. After a certain level, won't the boss just hurt way too much for them to effectively kill it? I'm also very curious about all those Light/Dark/Water teams that are able to reach top 20 Individual PP, how are they doing so considering the amount of PP they have likely means being 400+ floors, and they have no paralyze?

Keyen
03-25-2019, 02:58 PM
(solo'd up to 176 but didn't know score counted lvls cleared and not highest lvl cleared)

It's mostly the same, if you cleared lvl 176, it means that at worse, you have 174 clears.

kyc992
03-25-2019, 03:09 PM
It's mostly the same, if you cleared lvl 176, it means that at worse, you have 174 clears.

Which was exactly what happened, I had assumed the score would be 176 since that was the last one I cleared(I always went for the most bottom lvl). I mean the 2 levels probably won't make that much of a difference, but yeah.

Slashley
03-25-2019, 03:22 PM
> Belphagor
She's still a thing? You gotta be very new to be counting on garbage like her. 12% debuff?
Tbh considering a 12% debuff good is stone age worthy at this point XDThere is nothing wrong with ~10% debuffs. Cthulhu has -20% C and is really common for Water users, Ryu-Oh or Ambush for -20% A and you have -50%.

Another example of when 10% is extremely good: Atalante. ~10% C debuff when combined with 20% A and B and you're at 50%. That's nothing to scoff at.

Heck, since they're both 12%, you can even run Belphegor and Atalante with Hercules and have -49% Def. Again, nothing to scoff at considering it's two SRs.

> Wind only
So what? You still wanna play against neutral element raids at this date? Good luck with that. Play a Light team maybe, afaik it's the only element that can comfortably farm all raids. Thunder too if you are really OP, cuz OP heals and tanks.Plenty of people - whales and non-whales - are running neutral against the current Fire and Water, and are doing just fine. And not just Light, either.

Also, at the moment all raid content is just "target the right target, set AAB, win." So elemental advantage is quite pointless, honestly.
> Waves before boss
Irrelevant. Those things die in 1 turn.Maybe, maybe not. But that will depend on content. Also, post videos of killing AQ5 second wave in one turn and then still dealing with the actual boss.

Pretty sure it can be done thanks to Encourage Inspiration, but the point is, trash shouldn't be scoffed at. It's also a part of design that can change in a flash if the designers feel like it.
> A lot of conditions
Welcome to powercreep. Because all these new contents encourage / force you to improvise to 'conditions'. This isn't limited to Acala. There is no such thing as 'one true meta' anymore. No such luxury in roster? Well you're just gonna have to suck it up and accept that some contents will be pain.You're not making any points here, just arm waving. What are these "new contents"?
How does Acala help you?
> blast through rage
I don't think it's mathematically possible to blast through a Lv90/100's rage with 1 FB. You would at least see 2~3 rounds of FB + nuke unless you are running a slow build. Levels mean nothing in this game. The devs can set whatever they want as the "level" and it won't impact how difficult something is. So rather than arm wave towards some random level ranges, name the actual content that you mean.
> Outgrowing Acala
It's the opposite. Uriel is the one being outgrown because of her less than satisfactory performance due to very limited arsenal against contents lately while Acala is seeing more and more use.Acala seeing more use would only happen to get past the 2m cap. The only time when this can be true is if you're slamming 2m on non-Uriel Hime, and even then replacing Uriel is dubious due to Uriel being super fast.

As for hitting 2m on all of your Hime, well, F2P will never reach that (at least as the game currently seems). So that kind of advice can only apply to massive space level whales.
tldr; Decent is the right word. Never said she was OP. But you're dismissing every good points about her with your outdated reasoning. That's not decent at all.If it is outdated, I wish you had made actual arguments against it rather than just arm waved.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 05:01 PM

Usually true, but there can be a little weirdness going on with when the scoring for the day technically starts. Sometimes I see my union's score being 1 less than the actual number of kills that day (for example, we have credit for 140 kills when the lowest lvl available is 142 thus implying 141 kills). My assumption is there is a slight window between when the demons reset each day and when scoring resets.

---

Re: Acala

Her echo burst is a bit different; instead of being fixed damage like Takeminakata or having a base multiplier that then receives +burst buffs like Ea, it's directly proportional to her burst attack. So she smashes for whatever with her burst, then echoes for 80% (but capped at 500k instead of 1 million).

After awakening, she's finally good at her job of rage busting and if you're in the market for that, you're set. Personally I've gotten mileage out of her against wind catastrophe and lust (given a SSR pool of Acala/Uriel/Sun Ce/Prometheus). Otherwise, I have her come off the bench in the first sub slot.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 10:21 PM
Re: Acala

Her echo burst is a bit different; instead of being fixed damage like Takeminakata or having a base multiplier that then receives +burst buffs like Ea, it's directly proportional to her burst attack. So she smashes for whatever with her burst, then echoes for 80% (but capped at 500k instead of 1 million).

After awakening, she's finally good at her job of rage busting and if you're in the market for that, you're set. Personally I've gotten mileage out of her against wind catastrophe and lust (given a SSR pool of Acala/Uriel/Sun Ce/Prometheus). Otherwise, I have her come off the bench in the first sub slot.

That's what the wiki says I know. But I'm not too certain about the 80% part right now because I've had quite a few occasions where she did same or more dmg (not by too much) than her main burst. It usually happens when I burst for less than between 500k~900k. Also, I'm not the only one who seen it happened.

Two cases I've seen recently:
1. Main burst 496k, echo 534k
2. Main burst 837k, echo 822k

I have 60% Exceed so my burst and echo cap are 1.6m and 800k respectively.

... It's not consistent and numbers aren't making sense, and I'm still trying to figure it out =_=;

VeryVoodoo
03-25-2019, 10:36 PM
That's what the wiki says I know. But I'm not too certain about the 80% part right now because I've had quite a few occasions where she did same or more dmg (not by too much) than her main burst. It usually happens when I burst for less than between 500k~900k. Also, I'm not the only one who seen it happened.

Two cases I've seen recently:
1. Main burst 496k, echo 534k
2. Main burst 837k, echo 822k

I have 60% Exceed so my burst and echo cap are 1.6m and 800k respectively.

... It's not consistent and numbers aren't making sense, and I'm still trying to figure it out =_=;

Can crits proc separately on burst and echo? I don't have any echo burst himes, so I can't test it out myself, but if crits can proc separately, that could explain it.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 10:52 PM
Can crits proc separately on burst and echo? I don't have any echo burst himes, so I can't test it out myself, but if crits can proc separately, that could explain it.

I'm not sure whether crit can proc on echo, but that wouldn't matter in my case because... I wasn't running with any crit weapon or buff at all.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 04:59 AM
Not really sure why Acala is so undervalued (her base form is pretty bad I guess), but AW, she becomes useful way before you become a spacewhale and hitting 2m caps... nor should you really be looking to replace Uriel with her (Uriel's constant triples are really useful on their own). In fact, as soon as you starts to near the 1m caps and looking at exceed, an AW acala looks more and more interesting, on top of that, she's pretty fast and strong on her own (her self buff is almost always on). IMO, she makes a good third in a party after Uriel and Svarog (against debuff resistant content). Sure, not a top tier hime until you become a space whale, but certainly plenty useful way before that.

If you have eyes, and don't have anything else more pressing to use them on, I'd AW her... she'll be helpful in wind tower for sure.

Slashley
03-26-2019, 05:29 AM
--
If you have eyes, and don't have anything else more pressing to use them on, I'd AW her... she'll be helpful in wind tower for sure.Nobody should have problems with Awakenings anymore. All the bottlenecks have been removed.

For Dragon Eyes specifically, as long as you land in top50 of Union Event Ults - not a tall order in the slightest - you're going to have a monthly income of ~18 Dragon Shards. Since there's at most 1 Awakening per month, this means that you can Awaken every second Hime. And if you have more than that to Awaken, then you're also nearly guaranteed to be pulling duplicates, taking care of that problem.

The Gem cost is no longer an issue (Gem Gacha HEs and Gem Quests), nor are books (Advent repricing).

Sooo... yeah. Everyone should be Awakening all of their Hime anyway.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 06:23 AM
This one more for DMM players, what is the best light AAB team for hrags?

Dejnov
03-26-2019, 07:26 AM
Nobody should have problems with Awakenings anymore. All the bottlenecks have been removed.

For Dragon Eyes specifically, as long as you land in top50 of Union Event Ults - not a tall order in the slightest - you're going to have a monthly income of ~18 Dragon Shards. Since there's at most 1 Awakening per month, this means that you can Awaken every second Hime. And if you have more than that to Awaken, then you're also nearly guaranteed to be pulling duplicates, taking care of that problem.

The Gem cost is no longer an issue (Gem Gacha HEs and Gem Quests), nor are books (Advent repricing).

Sooo... yeah. Everyone should be Awakening all of their Hime anyway.

The only bottleneck I'm experiencing is those damn sacred star stones... ugh... it's a royal pain picking up enough to FLB a weapon, much less total number needed for the 5 or so weapons I still have to do.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 07:34 AM
For Dragon Eyes specifically, as long as you land in top50 of Union Event Ults - not a tall order in the slightest

What is this ivory tower bullcrap

Slashley
03-26-2019, 07:47 AM
The only bottleneck I'm experiencing is those damn sacred star stones... ugh... it's a royal pain picking up enough to FLB a weapon, much less the 5 or so I still have to do.The only way to get T4 Stones is just through outright farming. Do you have an excess stock of HEs? Spend one day getting rid of them by farming one Mon-Sat 50 AP dailies with double Vlads, while you watch YouTube or Netflix or something. I'm personally staying about +-0 of them just by doing one 50 AP one for the daily, as well as spending my AP on them during in-between Events days.
What is this ivory tower bullcrapReally? That's top (30 * 50 = ) 1500 players. Considering how Nutaku has like, what, ~1k people playing the game seriously, is that really too much to ask? During Greed, according to the other thread, highscore pp 2 023 672 got you rank 1217. And 2m PP is NOT difficult at all.

It looks like my Union is getting top50 (might drop just out in the last day, we'll see) with just TWO people doing the work. I didn't really even bother. Thanks for the carry, guys!

If you doubt in your ability to get accepted into the Unions that reach the top constantly (Ixion, Amaterasu, Drama Club, Susurrus, etc.) then fair enough. But have a look at places 10-20 and just apply there and chances are you'll do just fine.

toastedsnow
03-26-2019, 12:32 PM
Which is a better weapon for a pure lightning team?
(SSR) Lvl 100 - 74 hp - 1936 attack - Pride
(SR) Lvl 85 - 96 hp - 1566 attack - Assault

The SR is currently at skill level 4 but somebody told me to never raise an SR past that level so it's unlikely I'll ever level its assault skill past 4 - I have other weapons which take priority anyway. Granted, it seems to be the general consensus that Pride is ass so I'll probably never level the SSR's skill regardless. Probably will raise my Defender SSR before it since it gives a tangible benefit.

Keyen
03-26-2019, 12:57 PM
The SR is currently at skill level 4 but somebody told me to never raise an SR past that level so it's unlikely I'll ever level its assault skill past 4 - I have other weapons which take priority anyway. Granted, it seems to be the general consensus that Pride is ass so I'll probably never level the SSR's skill regardless.

Wow, you should change of source of information:
-SR max SL being 4 is only when you will fodder them. You won't lose anything at SL 8, but even higher is not a huge problem if you are using this weapon commonly.
-Pride is a very strong skill, and can easily compete with an assault one. You beat an SR assault weapon with less than 85% hp (easy to do) and an SSR assault at 70%. Even at 100% hp, you have a 10% increase instead of 13/16, so you still have a correct baseline.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 01:27 PM

Anyone knows this? Thanks

kyc992
03-26-2019, 01:29 PM
Which is a better weapon for a pure lightning team?
(SSR) Lvl 100 - 74 hp - 1936 attack - Pride
(SR) Lvl 85 - 96 hp - 1566 attack - Assault

The SR is currently at skill level 4 but somebody told me to never raise an SR past that level so it's unlikely I'll ever level its assault skill past 4 - I have other weapons which take priority anyway. Granted, it seems to be the general consensus that Pride is ass so I'll probably never level the SSR's skill regardless. Probably will raise my Defender SSR before it since it gives a tangible benefit.

Next two Thunder events would be around June and August, one gives a Defender(++) staff which also seems to be getting an FLB that adds Assault. The other is an Assault(++) bow. It would be much more beneficial leveling the Defender(++)/Assault Staff IF it does get the FLB(required for assault) compared to leveling whatever Defender SSR you currently have. And unless you only have ONE SR assault in your entire grid you need to replace for full assault/pride SSRs, SRs are still worth leveling and using.

So my advice would be don't level Defender SSR unless there are news saying it will have an FLB with assault. Get your Pride and Assault SSRs to SL4 and SR assaults to SL8. I forgot who but someone helped me out a while back ago, and the math was an SR with SL8 would be considered "neutral R" as a fodder. Meaning you don't get more mileage per R fodder used, but you aren't in the negative either. Once your SSR and SR are at SL4/8 respectively, get your LB2+ SSRs to SL20. If that is done as well, you have 2 options.

Option 1: Get your SR assaults to SL20 one by one, don't try to do them all at the same time. You will eventually get Assault SSRs which you can use to replace the lowest SR.
Option 2: Use R fodders on Grails and defender SRs(used as skill fodder), SL4 for R Grails, SL5 for SR Grails, and a mix of SL3/4 for SR defenders(that you won't use). These will be your fodders for leveling SSR SL.

Eventually you would slowly replace your SRs with event SSRs, and KH single or dual skilled Assault/Pride weapons that you can limit break with bricks from tower medal exchange.

A useful link if you want to check what combination of SL fodders you need, google Kamihime wiki, then add >>> wiki/Weapons/Weapon_Skills <<< at the end of the url. I don't think I can post so yeah, you'll have to do it manually.

Slashley
03-26-2019, 01:45 PM
--
So my advice would be, don't level Pride SSR(need others to clarify)?, --Please level Prides. Prides are GOOD. The only time when a Pride isn't as good as Assault is during Burst Hour, but you're not going to need the help during Burst Hour anyway.

Ultimately, you take what you get. If you have SSR Prides, you use SSR Prides. It only becomes a question once you have a full, MLB SSR Grid, and at that point... you take whatever FLB you get. And it'll probably be Prides thanks to Union Events.

Dejnov
03-26-2019, 01:51 PM
Pride is good as it gives you 2 different attack bonus, one from losing HP and one from an extra assault effect it has.

Looking at ONLY the assault % (skipping out the HP one cause don't know the damage formula).
Pride(++) gives you 10% assault at SL20, Assault(+) gives 13%. A 370 damage difference means you need an Attack(weapon+eido+hime) of 12333.33 or lower for your SSR pride to provide an equal or better bonus than your SR assault. Let's say your SSR is MLB so you still have 25 levels worth of attack potential, since I'm slightly too lazy to guess which weapon it is to check for maximum attack rating, let's just assume the damage gap doubles from 370 to 740. You would then need 24666.66 attack or lower for the Pride SSR to be worth it.
Since you are likely to be past the 24666.66 attack mark, the SR would be more beneficial. Even if you aren't don't worry, because that will be very easy to achieve.

But the above may be wrong, because I REMOVED the damage gain from hp lost since I'm not sure how much damage per % of hp lost we gain. It could be very likely that Pride is actually a lot stronger.

Every 5% loss in HP is a gain of 1% in assault. So when you're at 85% hit points on your Hime, that Pride weapon acts like a weapon with 13% assault. When your at 70% hit points the weapon has an equivalent 16% assault. Below that you're hitting above SSRs with Assault (++).

Get your SSR assaults to SL4 and SR assaults to SL8. I forgot who but someone helped me out a while back ago, and the math was an SR with SL8 would be considered "neutral R" as a fodder. Meaning you don't get more mileage per R fodder used, but you aren't in the negative either. Once your SSR and SR are at SL4/8 respectively, get your LB2+ SSRs to SL20. If that is done as well, you have 2 options.

Option 1: Get your SR assaults to SL20 one by one, don't try to do them all at the same time. You will eventually get Assault SSRs which you can use to replace the lowest SR.
Option 2: Use R fodders on Grails and defender SRs(used as skill fodder), SL4 for R Grails, SL5 for SR Grails, and a mix of SL3/4 for SR defenders(that you won't use). These will be your fodders for leveling SSR SL.

Eventually you would slowly replace your SRs with event SSRs, and KH assault weapons that you further limit break with bricks from tower medal exchange.

I'm not sure I'm the one you're thinking of, but I also still endorse this path of upgrading!!:rofl:

One other thing to keep in mind. It takes 190 Rs (R weapon at level 1) to level an SR from 1 to 20 and 380 Rs to level an SSR from 1 to 20. You can get approximately 60 Rs from the Gem Gacha daily. That means it takes 3.16 days to level one SR and 6.33 days to level one SSR from level 1 to level 20. If you use other SRs (to level 4), Grails (to level 3), and Holy Grails (to level 5) you can reduce that time by 2 to 2.5. For one grid of 10 skill level 1 SSRs to level 20 it'll be 63 to 25 days. That is 1 to 2 months. If you instead raise your SRs to level 20 and then replace with SSRs you can add another 12 to 30 days. At worse, that's 3 months for one grid. And you have six to work on. Far better to pour everything into the assault MLB SSRs you have, raise your SRs to 8 and wait for additional good SSRs to drop from Advent, Union, and Raid Events than raising sub-par SRs/SSRs just because it's easier and all you have right now. Focus on the one or two awesome weapons you have in a different grid. You'll need it anyways for Tower Events...

Dejnov.

kyc992
03-26-2019, 02:00 PM
Please level Prides. Prides are GOOD. The only time when a Pride isn't as good as Assault is during Burst Hour, but you're not going to need the help during Burst Hour anyway.

Ultimately, you take what you get. If you have SSR Prides, you use SSR Prides. It only becomes a question once you have a full, MLB SSR Grid, and at that point... you take whatever FLB you get. And it'll probably be Prides thanks to Union Events.

Every 5% loss in HP is a gain of 1% in assault. So when you're at 85% hit points on your Hime, that Pride weapon acts like a weapon with 13% assault. When your at 70% hit points the weapon has an equivalent 16% assault. Below that you're hitting above SSRs with Assault (++).

I'm not sure I'm the one you're thinking of, but I also still endorse this path of upgrading!!:rofl:

Edited out my mistakes, hopefully won't be misinforming people now.

And yes it was you Dejnov:squint:

An SR at 8 uses 28 sklvls and returns 28 sklvls when used to raise a different weapon. This is R neutral.

Argo
03-26-2019, 05:30 PM
Wait, so using old SRs that have gained levels or skill levels makes leveling other weapons' skills go faster?
I keep trying to save materials by feeding my weapons until they have like an 86% chance for success or so, but it keeps failing. So if I can recycle older stuff that would be a nice help.
I've also been hanging onto excess SSRs from events to use as upgrade material, too. ie. I have a MLB Cow Hammer from the last advent, but also got a drop so I planned to use that when a weapon is around skill level 18 or 19 to upgrade. Is that okay, or should I hang onto those?

Dejnov
03-26-2019, 05:57 PM
Wait, so using old SRs that have gained levels or skill levels makes leveling other weapons' skills go faster?
I keep trying to save materials by feeding my weapons until they have like an 86% chance for success or so, but it keeps failing. So if I can recycle older stuff that would be a nice help.
I've also been hanging onto excess SSRs from events to use as upgrade material, too. ie. I have a MLB Cow Hammer from the last advent, but also got a drop so I planned to use that when a weapon is around skill level 18 or 19 to upgrade. Is that okay, or should I hang onto those?

Okay let's make sure you're doing the weapon leveling as fast and as cheaply as possible. First of, always aim for 100% when you skill level.
To raise a level in an SR you the current level in 'Rs' weapons as fodder and to raise an SSR you need twice the current level in Rs. For example: Leveling a level 5 SR to level 6 needs 5 equivalent SRs.

You can speed up the higher level raises by first raising your fodder. Each level of an SR weapon will give you 3.5 skill raises or 'Rs', while each level in a Grail will give you 2 Rs and each level in Holy Grails will give you 5 Rs.

The best choices are SRs to level 4 (this nets you 14 Rs for a cost of 6 Rs), Grails to level 3 (6 Rs for 3 Rs) and Holy Grails to 5 (25 Rs for 10 Rs). This nets you 2 to 2.5 times the base 60 Rs you earn daily from Gem Gacha.

If you don't plan on using an SR long term, you can raise it to skill level 8 which returns 28 Rs of skill raises for 28 Rs input. That is the skill neutral level.

An SSR returns 35 Rs per skill level, but you should never use an SSR for fodder unless you are absolutely sure you won't use it. And you probably don't want to use that Assault SSR Hammer for fodder.... as you might get dropped a Phantom Hammer and/or the event returns and it gets an FLB.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 07:13 PM
Really? That's top (30 * 50 = ) 1500 players. Considering how Nutaku has like, what, ~1k people playing the game seriously, is that really too much to ask? During Greed, according to the other thread, highscore pp 2 023 672 got you rank 1217. And 2m PP is NOT difficult at all.

It looks like my Union is getting top50 (might drop just out in the last day, we'll see) with just TWO people doing the work. I didn't really even bother. Thanks for the carry, guys!

If you doubt in your ability to get accepted into the Unions that reach the top constantly (Ixion, Amaterasu, Drama Club, Susurrus, etc.) then fair enough. But have a look at places 10-20 and just apply there and chances are you'll do just fine.

You can easily score in the top 1000 as an individual and still be in a rank ~100 union.
Envy (last July) - 6.1 million individual (rank 333), 120 ult kills (rank 79)
Wrath (July/August) - 5.3 million individual (rank 432), 108 ult kills (rank 93)
Gluttony (September) - 3 million individual (rank 683), 104 ult kills (rank 92)
Pride (November) - 4.9 million individual (rank 506), 116 ult kills (rank 86)
Sloth (December) - 2.3 million individual (rank 938), 91 ult kills (rank 112) - yea, I just can't do much against Sloth
Envy (January) - 5.3 million individual (rank 518), 117 ult kills (rank 95)
Lust (January/Feb?) - 4.2 million individual (rank 475), 98 ult kills (rank 85)
Greed - 1 million individual (rank 2019), 86 ult kills (rank 150) - not enough free time

Not exactly high scores, sure. But to insinuate again that I'm not trying? It'd be one thing coming from someone carrying their union harder. But from a fucking quitter who's getting carried by someone else? From someone who insinuated to a member of my union that I and the other higher rank members aren't carrying their dead weight asses enough? Fuck you.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 07:37 PM
You can easily score in the top 1000 as an individual and still be in a rank ~100 union.
Wrath (July/August) - 5.3 million individual (rank 432), 108 ult kills (rank 93)
Sloth (December) - 2.3 million individual (rank 938), 91 ult kills (rank 112) - yea, I just can't do much against Sloth
Greed - 1 million individual (rank 2019), 86 ult kills (rank 150) - not enough free time

Not exactly high scores, sure. But to insinuate again that I'm not trying? It'd be one thing coming from someone carrying their union harder. But from a fucking quitter who's getting carried by someone else? From someone who insinuated to a member of my union that I and the other higher rank members aren't carrying their dead weight asses enough? Fuck you.

wouldn't worry too much w the top, pretty much who starts their helpers and run their multiple clients the quickest lol

Argo
03-26-2019, 08:23 PM
Okay let's make sure you're doing the weapon leveling as fast and as cheaply as possible. First of, always aim for 100% when you skill level.
To raise a level in an SR you the current level in 'Rs' weapons as fodder and to raise an SSR you need twice the current level in Rs. For example: Leveling a level 5 SR to level 6 needs 5 equivalent SRs.

You can speed up the higher level raises by first raising your fodder. Each level of an SR weapon will give you 3.5 skill raises or 'Rs', while each level in a Grail will give you 2 Rs and each level in Holy Grails will give you 5 Rs.

The best choices are SRs to level 4 (this nets you 14 Rs for a cost of 6 Rs), Grails to level 3 (6 Rs for 3 Rs) and Holy Grails to 5 (25 Rs for 10 Rs). This nets you 2 to 2.5 times the base 60 Rs you earn daily from Gem Gacha.

If you don't plan on using an SR long term, you can raise it to skill level 8 which returns 28 Rs of skill raises for 28 Rs input. That is the skill neutral level.

An SSR returns 35 Rs per skill level, but you should never use an SSR for fodder unless you are absolutely sure you won't use it. And you probably don't want to use that Assault SSR Hammer for fodder.... as you might get dropped a Phantom Hammer and/or the event returns and it gets an FLB.

Dejnov.

Awesome, good to know. I don't think that's on the wiki...is there anywhere else that has that info? Because I'm sure I'm bound to forget the return values.

And on another note, I just managed to beat all 5 Guild Order fights for the first time! I got a little RNG screwed and lost Tish in the 3rd battle, but I managed to pull through with 3 surviving hime, including my Soul for that mission. Yay~

Dejnov
03-26-2019, 08:41 PM
Awesome, good to know. I don't think that's on the wiki...is there anywhere else that has that info? Because I'm sure I'm bound to forget the return values.

And on another note, I just managed to beat all 5 Guild Order fights for the first time! I got a little RNG screwed and lost Tish in the 3rd battle, but I managed to pull through with 3 surviving hime, including my Soul for that mission. Yay~

Congrats!! That's awesome. Once you get that Light team's weapon grid up in level you should be able to use them to clear the other element GOs also.

Yes it's on the wiki, but it isn't spelled out clearly or on a main page. Even Sanhatlig's guide doesn't talk about it clearly. It took me a while to understand skill leveling myself when I first started.

Here you go:

https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons/Weapon_Skills

Look under Leveling Weapon Skills.

Dejnov.

kyc992
03-26-2019, 09:09 PM
A quick way to understand how leveling weapon skill would be to think of it as a "point system" for every rank.

Points required:
R= Half the current skill level
SR= Exactly equal to current skill level
SSR= Double the current skill level

With the above info, you can say that for Skill Level 10 - > Skill Level 11
R = 10*0.5 = 5 points required
SR = 10*1 = 10 points required
SSR = 10*2 = 20 points required

As for the fodder used, the points are as follows WHEN at skill level 1 for the fodder itself
R is worth exactly 1 point
SR is worth 3.5 points
SSR is worth 35 points

To calculate how many "points" a current fodder has, you multiply the Skill Level by the Rarity.
So an SR fodder with skill level 4 is 14 points. SR(3.5 points) X Skill Level(4) = 14
SR fodder with skill level 3 is 10.5 points. SR(3.5) X Skill Level(3) = 10.5

If you checked the link Dejnov posted, there is a list that tells you basically what skill level you want to raise your fodders to for maximum profit. Ignore the first line with R because it is faster to use R as it is as rank 1. Also, we usually don't level a fodder past a certain level based on R invested:Point increased ratio.
For example, SR3->4 costs 3R, but you instead gain a total of 3.5R through the process which means a bonus of 0.5R.
SR4->5 costs 4R, but you only gain 0.5R. You end up losing 0.5R during this level up.

With the above info, you just need to know how many points does your current weapon need to skill level up. A quick example:

SSR assault lvl 19, trying to raise it to 20
SSR 19 = 38 points required

SR SL4 gives 14 points. Two makes 28.
SR SL3 gives 10.5 points.
Combining the three gives us 14+14+10.5=38.5

SR4 requires 1+2+3 Rs
SR3 requires 1+2 Rs
We spent a total of 6+6+3=15 Rs to gain 38.5 points.
Usually we do not count SR usages, and only the amount of Rs invested.

But if you wanted to that is 3 SRs used which is 10.5 points.
So instead of 15 Rs originally worth 15 points giving us 38.5 through fodder leveling, we spent 15 points with Rs, and 10.5 points with SRs, for a total of 25.5 points, and leveled a weapon that needed 38 points.

The above is so you finally understand how it works, don't need to memorize it.
Just save the link Dejnov shared, and every time you plan on leveling your SSRs just look at the skill level, multiply by 2, and refer to grid for what combination you need for lowest R consumption.

Took me quite a while to understand weapon leveling myself, but eventually figured it out by doing the process a few times.
Also, all this is relevant for now, but eventually I hear they are introducing the "exp" based skill level system. It should basically work the same way, but points are carried over to the next level whereas currently extra points are gone for good. But that's probably going to take quite a while for it to be implemented on Nutaku.

Argo
03-26-2019, 09:10 PM
Congrats!! That's awesome. Once you get that Light team's weapon grid up in level you should be able to use them to clear the other element GOs also.

Yes it's on the wiki, but it isn't spelled out clearly or on a main page. Even Sanhatlig's guide doesn't talk about it clearly. It took me a while to understand skill leveling myself when I first started.

Here you go:

https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons/Weapon_Skills

Look under Leveling Weapon Skills.

Dejnov.

Thanks! I don't really know which monsters to prioritize when fighting, though, so my inexperience will probably keep me from perfect runs for a while. Especially when it comes to missions like using SRs only, and I'm not sure I could do it with Arthur. And I can't help but wonder if my Darks might do better in this, but unlike my brother I don't have Hades so I worry about having only Osiris for longevity.

Okay, I see it now. Guess I didn't realize what the table was saying when I looked at it before. Your explanation really helped! I'll have to see what SRs I've used previously that I'm willing to part with then. I have a collector's mentality, so I tend to keep stuff even when others say it's pointless. As a result, I've got a boatload of SRs I've been hanging onto and breaking as I get more copies. Like, there's that Thunder book in the union rewards right now. I have an MLB one of it, but also three more copies. I don't think that I can get a fourth to MLB another one, but I'm probably going to keep them. I could always use Eidolon orbs to break it, too.

EDIT: And thanks to you as well, kyc992! You posted just before I did.

kyc992
03-26-2019, 09:15 PM
Thanks! I don't really know which monsters to prioritize when fighting, though, so my inexperience will probably keep me from perfect runs for a while. Especially when it comes to missions like using SRs only, and I'm not sure I could do it with Arthur. And I can't help but wonder if my Darks might do better in this, but unlike my brother I don't have Hades so I worry about having only Osiris for longevity.

In the link Dejnov shared, mouse over "Events" and choose Guild Order from the drop down list. Scroll down to Bounty List and click the current Guild Order. Inside you should see a list of all the mobs for each stage, their HP, and their skills. You then have an idea how to prioritize targets, as well as how you will want to use your abilities based on your damage.

Dejnov
03-26-2019, 09:22 PM
In the link Dejnov shared, mouse over "Events" and choose Guild Order from the drop down list. Scroll down to Bounty List and click the current Guild Order. Inside you should see a list of all the mobs for each stage, their HP, and their skills. You then have an idea how to prioritize targets, as well as how you will want to use your abilities based on your damage.

There's also this Pastebin file kept by this forum that tells you how to prioritize per stage of the fight. I think Slashley's the author.

https://pastebin.com/QUkZsTnB

Dejnov.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 09:47 PM

Well, time to quit your shitty union and find a new one, most top 10-20 union only requires 3m iPP

Torkov
03-27-2019, 12:00 AM
Is there a monthly/weekly cap to the SR weapon we can get from raids? And do we have some droprate stats?
Well, it's certainly just me having a bad luck for the past few days, but if someone have some more info...

Shieun
03-27-2019, 01:14 AM
Well, time to quit your shitty union and find a new one, most top 10-20 union only requires 3m iPP

While they put that in their recruitment post, a lot of them will take someone who can do 10m++ over 3m only. Also, outside a few unions I can think of, most union require that 3m PP to be done during the UE push day.

Also, if you are already in those top 20 union, try to do more than the bare minimum. All it takes is someone with a reputation to do more than 10m to apply to your union, and you're probably on the kick list.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 01:41 AM

bump this..

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 01:48 AM
While they put that in their recruitment post, a lot of them will take someone who can do 10m++ over 3m only. Also, outside a few unions I can think of, most union require that 3m PP to be done during the UE push day.

Also, if you are already in those top 20 union, try to do more than the bare minimum. All it takes is someone with a reputation to do more than 10m to apply to your union, and you're probably on the kick list.

Ppl who can do 10m probally looking for top 5 union, Top 6-15 will require you a little bit harder than the bare minimun but from 16-30 is a good place for casual who can do about 2-3m, it not that hard since taco player base is shit

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 01:50 AM
P/s: ofc we talk about the ipp in rush day, are we ?

Shieun
03-27-2019, 03:00 AM
P/s: ofc we talk about the ipp in rush day, are we ?

Nah... with the standard of nutaku, figured I'd use overall PP as opposed to rush day ipp... If we go by just one rush day ipp, 5m++ on any one rush day should get you into top 6-15 easy like you say.

With that said, even that is not overly hard... If you have relatively good weapon grid and reasonable para support, 2 hours of BH during that push day is more than enough to get those 5m

Granted, if your union can't get past 300-400, then that will be quite challenging.

Slashley
03-27-2019, 03:21 AM
You can easily score in the top 1000 as an individual and still be in a rank ~100 union. That's cute, but the simple fact is, the only person at fault if you're not in top50 Ults on Nutaku iiiis... you. At least with Nutaku's current population, this would probably not be correct on DMM side.

If you and your friends are doing the work for Ults but it's not cutting it, then it's time to find another Union who has the same problem. In other words, a merger. Yes, that requires social interaction! How horrifying! And if that one merger isn't enough, you do it again. Or you do the easier path and just leave your friends and go to a Union that already does the job.
There's also this Pastebin file kept by this forum that tells you how to prioritize per stage of the fight. I think Slashley's the author.

https://pastebin.com/QUkZsTnBNonono, there's even a pinned thread for it on these very forums, that's so not my work. That is Cobblemaniac's work.
By the way Cobble, there's just one month left before new GOs, new Pastebin when~?
Is there a monthly/weekly cap to the SR weapon we can get from raids? And do we have some droprate stats?
Well, it's certainly just me having a bad luck for the past few days, but if someone have some more info...There's no cap for drops, RNG is going to RNG.
While they put that in their recruitment post, a lot of them will take someone who can do 10m++ over 3m only. Also, outside a few unions I can think of, most union require that 3m PP to be done during the UE push day.A problem with this approach is that the stronger your Union is, the easier it is to make PP. As such, you can't really compare the score of two players from two different Unions directly. The only real way to do it is to accept a player into a Union and see how active he is. Do a good job and you get to stay.

Just to give an example, I did the Burst Hours in my weakling Union and got 6m PP. If there hadn't been two people pushing all day, that probably would've been more like 1-2m. On the other hand, if I had been in Ixion, I'm pretty sure the same amount of effort would've netted me like 10-15m PP. Higher level Demons means less loading screens which means more productive time which means more PP per hour, plus during Burst Hours, if there's enough people online to "one-shot" a high level Demon this means that you're getting Full Burst PP as fast as loading screens allow you to.
bump this..Maybe it'd be time to ask in the DMM thread.

Chances are that they'll tell you that you need to be an omegawhale who has all the Light SSRs so that you can mix and match them correctly for each battle, though. Since there is no one correct setup anymore, apparently. That seems to be the current mantra I see all the time.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 03:28 AM
That's cute, but the simple fact is, the only person at fault if you're not in top50 Ults on Nutaku iiiis... you. At least with Nutaku's current population, this would probably not be correct on DMM side.

If you and your friends are doing the work for Ults but it's not cutting it, then it's time to find another Union who has the same problem. In other words, a merger. Yes, that requires social interaction! How horrifying! And if that one merger isn't enough, you do it again. Or you do the easier path and just leave your friends and go to a Union that already does the job.Nonono, there's even a pinned thread for it on these very forums, that's so not my work. That is Cobblemaniac's work.
By the way Cobble, there's just one month left before new GOs, new Pastebin when~?There's no cap for drops, RNG is going to RNG.A problem with this approach is that the stronger your Union is, the easier it is to make PP. As such, you can't really compare the score of two players from two different Unions directly. The only real way to do it is to accept a player into a Union and see how active he is. Do a good job and you get to stay.

Just to give an example, I did the Burst Hours in my weakling Union and got 6m PP. If there hadn't been two people pushing all day, that probably would've been more like 1-2m. On the other hand, if I had been in Ixion, I'm pretty sure the same amount of effort would've netted me like 10-15m PP. Higher level Demons means less loading screens which means more productive time which means more PP per hour, plus during Burst Hours, if there's enough people online to "one-shot" a high level Demon this means that you're getting Full Burst PP as fast as loading screens allow you to.Maybe it'd be time to ask in the DMM thread.

Chances are that they'll tell you that you need to be an omegawhale who has all the Light SSRs so that you can mix and match them correctly for each battle, though. Since there is no one correct setup anymore, apparently. That seems to be the current mantra I see all the time.
Done, thanks

Cobblemaniac
03-27-2019, 03:32 AM
New GO info, I’ll get the translation done this weekend.

markus
03-27-2019, 08:40 AM
By the way Cobble, there's just one month left before new GOs, new Pastebin when~?.

New GO? I guess they will be harder, and thereby require even more time spent active than the current one does... I hope there's at least a bump in the loot to balance it out a bit...

Slashley
03-27-2019, 08:47 AM
New GO? I guess they will be harder, and thereby require even more time spent active than the current one does... I hope there's at least a bump in the loot to balance it out a bit...I haven't looked into it, but I doubt it will be much harder. You can probably expect the need of a higher spike damage for the last boss or something.

But, remember that even relatively new people NEED to be able clear this thing or their progress gets CUT OFF ENTIRELY. The idea of putting Ori into GO only, then gating progress behind Ori, and then making GO much harder... is only a good idea if you want to KILL YOUR GAME. I'm not saying that DMM is absolutely smart enough to not go into a trap like that, but hey, we'll see eh?

Superbia
03-27-2019, 01:10 PM
So, if you are going to farm water rag do you need the soul weapon for Andro?

Slashley
03-27-2019, 01:13 PM
So, if you are going to farm water rag do you need the soul weapon for Andro?Need? No. But it sure helps. Particularly the Burst effect which boosts your healing output by a fair bit, but that's 120 Regalia.

If you don't have an excess of 120... well, skip it I guess. Or you can run 1. Basically all you need for Water Rag is two people with Andromeda and one hour of AABing.

Superbia
03-27-2019, 01:26 PM
Need? No. But it sure helps. Particularly the Burst effect which boosts your healing output by a fair bit, but that's 120 Regalia.

If you don't have an excess of 120... well, skip it I guess. Or you can run 1. Basically all you need for Water Rag is two people with Andromeda and one hour of AABing.

Yeah will probably try and get somebody from my Union or something to help out.

Dunhere
03-27-2019, 02:33 PM
putting Ori into GO only

You can exchange relic fragments for ori as well

Slashley
03-27-2019, 02:37 PM
You can exchange relic fragments for ori as well... are you going to? The droprate on those things is awful, the exchange rate on those things are awful, and their other use (Magmas) also have an awful droprate. Doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Particularly since if you can't clear GOs, you're not going to do much against Rags. Just giving debuffs is good enough, I guess.

kyc992
03-27-2019, 02:49 PM
Apparently next tower is Wind, lucky for me since my strongest weapon grid ATM happens to be Fire. I'm a rank or two away from having enough soul P to unlock Solomon, and I'll have enough regalia after monthly shop reset for her weapon. Do I only stay at LB0 for Solomon's soul weapon? The burst effect doesn't seem all that great. Instead it feels like Solomon only needs 6 MP in ability damage and her Hour of the Overlord MEX, her soul weapon seems to be only important for giving her an aoe.

Slashley
03-27-2019, 03:03 PM
-- Instead it feels like Solomon only needs 6 MP in ability damage and her Hour of the Overlord MEX, her soul weapon seems to be only important for giving her an aoe.Correct. 21 MP and 0-Star offensive Soul weapon are the vital part. More is of course better, especially for MP.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 03:21 PM
Nah... with the standard of nutaku, figured I'd use overall PP as opposed to rush day ipp... If we go by just one rush day ipp, 5m++ on any one rush day should get you into top 6-15 easy like you say.

With that said, even that is not overly hard... If you have relatively good weapon grid and reasonable para support, 2 hours of BH during that push day is more than enough to get those 5m

Granted, if your union can't get past 300-400, then that will be quite challenging.

Oh, it definitely takes longer than 2 hours to rack up 5 million in a rush day if you have to split your time between grails, expert, and ult (when your union doesn't generate enough grails to do expert and ult separately) with no para users in the union.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 03:23 PM

While that is one option, I'm no Kevin Durant.

Slashley
03-27-2019, 03:25 PM
-- if you have to split your time between grails, expert, and ult (when your union doesn't generate enough grails to do expert and ult separately) --vat, vat and vat

You do Experts on ONE day.
You do Ults on ANOTHER day.
You do Grails on days BEFORE days.

Trying to do two on the same day is insanity. Trying to do all three is just "vat"? It's possible for the high end Unions especially since Experts don't really matter, but even they won't do that. So rather than blaming lack of Thor, blame your methods.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 03:38 PM
Guess you don't know what life is like down here, huh?

Slashley
03-27-2019, 03:57 PM
Guess you don't know what life is like down here, huh?Yes, it is rather mysterious how the world works down there, in the bottomless pit which has no common sense.

But please, enlighten me. I'd love to know.

Ikki
03-27-2019, 04:04 PM

I dont understand it either when i see guys farming over 50M pp on their own outside their union's farming days, aka soloing all, if you want it, you do it.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 04:05 PM

Just give them 100 grail on debuff success rate, we have 3 R hime with para (enough to keep the train go) and the first 200 Ult is nothing but a walk in a park, just require dpster to remember the name of the para skill and AA when it pop up on battle screen not just brain dead doing dmg or AAB like a retard, it not that hard if you have more than 80 iq in your penut brain

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 04:10 PM
It's easy to know logically that splitting up the three among separate days is the best thing to do.
Doesn't mean that the opportunity to do so actually shows up.

(the more detailed version would be: I hate that the devs have settled on union events running Friday to Friday, so the only real day my union has to try is the second fucking day of the event. So everything ends up being attempted then)

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 04:21 PM
I dont understand it either when i see guys farming over 50M pp on their own outside their union's farming days, aka soloing all, if you want it, you do it.

Just saying, real life time can be constrained at times. But I do agree in principle. When I can, I do throw my time/energy at it.

Slashley
03-27-2019, 04:51 PM
(the more detailed version would be: I hate that the devs have settled on union events running Friday to Friday, so the only real day my union has to try is the second fucking day of the event. So everything ends up being attempted then)Then drop Experts. Expert rewards are ass.

Hopefully you'll be able to grab at least ~300 Grails on Friday. Union-wide, that shouldn't be all that rough.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 05:12 PM
It shouldn't be rough.
Hasn't fucking translated to reality yet.

Slashley
03-27-2019, 05:18 PM
It shouldn't be rough.
Hasn't fucking translated to reality yet.30 people.
300 Grails.
10 Grails per person.
How long does that take, like, less than an hour with Standards? An hour is probably enough for like 40 Grails from Standards, really.

And if you say "we don't have 30 (active) people!!1" then refer to the part of merging with Unions with similar problems. Because again... that's on you. Entirely on you.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 05:39 PM
It shouldn't be rough.
Hasn't fucking translated to reality yet.

Seriously just leave your shitty union if you want to play properly, only idiots would want to live in a middle of idiots

kyc992
03-27-2019, 06:03 PM
30 people.
300 Grails.
10 Grails per person.
How long does that take, like, less than an hour with Standards? An hour is probably enough for like 40 Grails from Standards, really.

And if you say "we don't have 30 (active) people!!1" then refer to the part of merging with Unions with similar problems. Because again... that's on you. Entirely on you.

Which is 2 expert Lilims, or 50 AP a day for 10 grails. Quite easy to AAB as well. So technically, 5-10 minutes for 10 Grails depending on whether or not they have the browser in front of them to immediately start the next fight. If AABing doesn't work, they could manual which most of the time provides a much more optimized damage output.

Slashley
03-27-2019, 06:11 PM
Which is 2 expert Lilims, or 50 AP a day for 10 grails.--I'm not even sure how Expert Grails go since I haven't done any in like six months, but it used to vary WILDLY from event to event. Sometimes it was guaranteed 5, sometimes it was 1-5, sometimes 3-5. Standard has been a pretty solid 1-3 with average of 2 throughout the history of Kamihime though. And since it has a fraction of HP of Expert, it's usually been more Grails per hour than Experts, and sometimes even more Grails per AP. Though especially when Experts are guaranteed 5, stronger players will absolutely want to run those.

Point is, Standards are perfectly fine for Grail farming simply because it requires basically no powerlevel and it's not even bad in terms of AP/Grail and Time/Grail ratio. Because I have no idea if we're talking to a Rank20 player, or Rank50, or Rank 100, or Rank150, we might as well go by the Standard standard.

kyc992
03-27-2019, 06:15 PM
I'm not even sure how Expert Grails go since I haven't done any in like six months, but it used to vary WILDLY from event to event. Sometimes it was guaranteed 5, sometimes it was 1-5, sometimes 3-5.

I farmed roughly 200-300 in a row this UE, was getting 5 every run since I usually solo them. Did however, accidently sent for support once and had someone take MVP from me in a matter of seconds... that run I only got 3.

Argo
03-28-2019, 01:08 AM
I saw the new Jewel gacha with the Unleashed storyhime, and I couldn't resist doing a ten-roll since I have none of them and 12k jewels anyway. Didn't get any of them, but I got Echidna and Azathoth in the one roll, neither of whom I had before.
Do you think I should try once more (everyone except maybe Amon would be good for me), or save the 9k jewels I have left to try for Phantom Diabolos and the new Amon?

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 01:30 AM
I saw the new Jewel gacha with the Unleashed storyhime, and I couldn't resist doing a ten-roll since I have none of them and 12k jewels anyway. Didn't get any of them, but I got Echidna and Azathoth in the one roll, neither of whom I had before.
Do you think I should try once more (everyone except maybe Amon would be good for me), or save the 9k jewels I have left to try for Phantom Diabolos and the new Amon?
Rate up is a lie!!! Don’t count on jews!!!

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 04:57 AM
If you want a chance at anything, you need to roll more than one or twice... the rate for that particular spotlight unit might be higher, but the overall ssr rate is still 3% (so you'd still need 3+ times for an average pull). That you got 2 ssr at all is pretty lucky, the next few probably won't be. Also... as the previous poster mentions, the jewel rate up isn't as high (probably 10x?) and isn't reliable at all. I would quit while you're ahead.

Slashley
03-28-2019, 05:19 AM
Also... as the previous poster mentions, the jewel rate up isn't as high (probably 10x?) and isn't reliable at all. I would quit while you're ahead.It's absolutely not 10x. It's probably closer to 2x, a rate that was never even used on DMM.

And because Jewels are so completely worthless for Rate Ups in Nutaku, it doesn't really matter when you spend them. The chances of getting a Rate Up is astronomically low. You want to use them now? Go ahead, you won't get the Rate Ups. You want to use them later? Go ahead, you won't get the Rate Up Hime.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 05:42 AM
It's absolutely not 10x. It's probably closer to 2x, a rate that was never even used on DMM.

And because Jewels are so completely worthless for Rate Ups in Nutaku, it doesn't really matter when you spend them. The chances of getting a Rate Up is astronomically low. You want to use them now? Go ahead, you won't get the Rate Ups. You want to use them later? Go ahead, you won't get the Rate Up Hime.

Wow. You are pretty much saying the probability is 0 to get the rate up SSR.
Dude there is one difference, if you use your jewels now or later. No matter how low the probability is.

There are 2 scenarios:

1. If the KH you want, isn't in the pool yet = the probability is 0 to get her.
2. Your KH is out = You have a small chance to get her.

= if you think it logically ... Why wouldnt you just wait till your target is out?
I mean if you save for 1-2months its okay to wait.

However I wouldn't recommend to save for half a year and then dont get your target because like you said the probability is low.
But on the other hand you can at least try it, maybe you are one of the lucky guys.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 05:48 AM
Wow. You are pretty much saying the probability is 0 to get the rate up SSR.
Dude there is one difference, if you use your jewels now or later. No matter how low the probability is.

There are 2 scenarios:

2. Your KH is out = You have a small chance to get her.

= if you think it logically ... Why wouldnt you just wait till your target is out?
I mean if you save for 1-2months its okay to wait.

However I wouldn't recommend to save for half a year and then dont get your target because like you said the probability is low.
But on the other hand you can at least try it, maybe you are one of the lucky guys.

dun mind him. hes just saltastically pessimistic like usual

Slashley
03-28-2019, 06:16 AM
There are 2 scenarios:

2. Your KH is out = You have a small chance to get her.Correct.

But please don't confuse "small chance" with "even remotely realistic chance." Your view is far too optimistic.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 06:21 AM
Correct.

But please don't confuse "small chance" with "even remotely realistic chance." Your view is far too optimistic.

I can say the same thing to you.
You are just too pessimistic.
Not like the probability is the same like to win 1mio$ by lottery.

kyc992
03-28-2019, 08:06 AM
When prepping for tower events, do people level all their Rs to MLB max level and SRs to LB3 and maxed level(60)? Or is just unlocking the skills enough for hime leveling.

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 09:38 AM
When prepping for tower events, do people level all their Rs to MLB max level and SRs to LB3 and maxed level(60)? Or is just unlocking the skills enough for hime leveling.

Max them all if you can pls

Argo
03-28-2019, 10:31 AM
It's absolutely not 10x. It's probably closer to 2x, a rate that was never even used on DMM.

I have a tendency to get rate-up SRs at least, but oddly enough yeah, most of my SSRs have come to me off-banner. Frey, Atum...I tried for them when they first came out, but I stumbled into them only a bit later on. When I think about it, I think the SSRs that I've actually gotten on rate-up were the limited ones I have, namely Thunder Michael (my rerolled starter), Santa Satan (trying for Christmas Perun and had to keep going), and Dark Amaterasu (trying for Konohana-Sakuya and failed). The latter two were with gold/coins, though. Pretty sure that everything else I have was either a random get or a miracle ticket.

Dejnov
03-28-2019, 11:05 AM

If I can toss my 2 cents into the Tower Strategy discussion, I'd like to. These are my current thoughts and plans to help achieve max placement for this (and following) tower events.

What is the basic rules of Tower?

1) You can't use the same Hime for at least two days after.
2) There are fifteen floors and sixteen tickets.
3) You get tower points for clearing with elemental advantage.
4) You get tower points for clearing quickly.
5) There does not seem to be any debuff resistant content.

How should you tackle this event?

From the basic rules, two things stand out. You want bench depth in that element AND you want to kill quickly. To do this you need the best Himes, a lot of them, and you need to do great dps. Since we can't have all that (at least I can't; I'm not a space whale), and this is yet another Tower that is not my main element what can I do to achieve the best possible outcome given limited prep time and resources?

There are two main things I can do. I can raise all Fire Himes or I can work on the Weapon Grid.

By far the most important thing to do is to work on that weapon grid. It affects all teams and, if it's all assault, helps in clearing content quickly. There are three weeks left till the Wind Tower so that means there are 1200 base skill raises or 3000 upgraded (with grails and SRs) skill raises that you have before the event. You should be working trying to put as much into your Fire grid as reasonable. You should always raise your main as high as possible, but after that it should all go into that Fire grid. Find good assault SSRs and push them to skill level 20. If you use Hercules, MLB her axe and raise to skill level 20. That is the best possible bang for your buck as that's 30% element damage (at skill level 20) and at level 125 competes with base advent SSRs. If you have to use SRs raise them at least to level 8, and, if possible, raise them also to level 20. There will be one fire union event between now and the tower event. It will drop two SSRs, get them and raise them as high as possible, if you don't have 10 max fire SSRs already.

The next best thing to do is to make an honest assessment of your fire himes and figure out how many you want to raise to max level. I believe the optimum number is around your best 18. This allows you to build 6 teams of three, 4 teams of four or five and finally for top content 3 teams of six Himes that you'll use for high levels. You can use your other teams and plan on using your main (and alternate) for at least two or three floors of content. In the last tower, since thunder is my absolute worst element (in both Hime and Grid), I ended up having to use my Light, Dark, and Water teams to keep clearing content. I was able to get to floor 13 in the last tower, but didn't rank high because I kept having to fall back on off element teams. No shame in that, but tower rewards on element wins. In the weeks left, you should be able to put together rosters with your best 18 and make sure to raise them all to max level if possible. Sunday should be the day where you feed half elixirs into the Kamihime slot to help those Himes get to max possible level. You will probably be limited by books and stars, but that's expected.

After that I'd also work on raising a set of your best fire accessories (at least 6) that you can swap around from team to team to help the event. This will just take time during the event, but there's no penalty to do it, so plan on doing it. Raise at least 6 and, if time and gems permit, try and make them valuable SSRs. Even a set of six Rs accessories will help tremendously in tower. Don't neglect this!!

If you do have most of this, you should have the basic back end work in place. Then it'll come to actual play strategy and how you put together teams for the actual event. You will want to look at what gets thrown at you and if you need any special counters (if it's a debuff monster look to place cleanse in either the EX or on a Hime, if they buff themselves get dispel, AOE damage look to get a damage cut, etc.). You'll also want to make sure you spread out and prioritize DEF down for the event. Hercules axe gives you 25%, and Ambush and Sniper Shot will get you to 45% for most of the content, but if you have to take dispel or cleanse try and place a Hime in that list with DEF down. You want to hit as hard as possible for the event. Don't try and turtle up; teams that do that aren't helpful. It's okay for the Himes to go down (as long as you still have three at the end of the battle).

Dejnov.

Keyen
03-28-2019, 12:03 PM
If your weapon grid is SR based, it's actually the worst move possible to prioritize the soul weapon SL over assault SL. ESPECIALLY if you intend to keep the latter at SL 8 max.

You can upgrade the soul weapon if your goal is also the long term, but for maximum efficience in the short term, you should keep the soul weapon SL at with 5 or 6 less levels than your assault SR.

VeryVoodoo
03-28-2019, 12:14 PM
A few minor corrections:

5) There does not seem to be any debuff resistant content.

For the most part, while the majority of the tower is debuffable, there are a few floors where you'll run into highly debuff-resistant mobs.
Typically floors 8, 11, & 15.

You want bench depth in that element AND you want to kill quickly.
The points from turn counters should probably not be the focus for beginners and anyone that's having trouble just completing the tower or finishing all the missions. For example, if you have an important hime that might let you complete a prior floor faster, but then you can't use her in a more troublesome floor later on for yourself, you should forget about the turn counter and just save for the more difficult floor. The medals lost on turn counters are minor, while the medals lost on failing missions is much more severe. So I wouldn't worry too much about turn counters on later floors, especially when you're having difficulties in just finishing the missions to begin with (though the first ~8 floors or so, all you really need is Solomon+soul wpn to clear with max turn points). Turn counter points are mostly for the whales who have great bench depth as you mentioned, and thus have that advantage of never lacking the himes needed to tackle any particular floor quickly.

It's okay for the Himes to go down (as long as you still have three at the end of the battle).

Except for all the ones that require 5 alive. :p
You also mention turtle teams as being bad. Well again going back to bench depth, this will depend from player to player. For those who lack all that many himes to begin with, they might do better throwing in a planned-out turtle team on a later floor, where going all out offensive might be more risky for them and cause a mission to fail. So if you're short on viable himes, you have to come up with different setups and might have to sacrifice speed on a floor or two by using a slow/turtle setup because you have to save your other himes to clear all the missions in a later floor. Again keep in mind, the medals from clearing missions are much higher than any lost from turn counters. So it really just depends on the roster for each player, while revolving around what strats they plan to employ on each floor to clear all its missions with what they have.

Slashley
03-28-2019, 12:21 PM
You can upgrade the soul weapon if your goal is also the long term, but for maximum efficience in the short term, you should keep the soul weapon SL at with 5 or 6 less levels than your assault SR.Uuuh, have you run the maths on that? Since that doesn't sound quite right. Offensive Soul weapons are 1% Elemental per skill level, whileas Assault weapons are 0.5% per skill level.

Keyen
03-28-2019, 12:27 PM
With 9 SR assault, you start with 27% assault.
With elemental advantage and, let's say, 2x 40% eidolon (very low) and the base 10% from soul weapon, you are already at 135% elemental damage.

Also, you need twice as much R for increasing SSR SL compared to SR SL.

A quick calcul:
Let's say everything is SL 1. You have 136% elemental bonus and 31,5 assault.

You spend 2 R for assault. You get 2 SL, and you are now at 32,5% assault. The comparative gain was 0,76% damage.

Instead, you spend 2R on soul weapon. You get 1 SL, and you are now at 137% elemental bonus. The comparative gain is 0,42%.

Even if everything is SL 8, it's still in favor of assault:
SL 8 assault is 63%, elemental bonus is 143%

You spend 16 R for assault. You get 2 SL, and you are now at 64% assault. The comparative gain was 0,613% damage.

Instead, you spend 16R on soul weapon. You get 1 SL, and you are now at 144% elemental bonus. The comparative gain is 0,41%.

Even at SL 19:
SL 19 assault is 112.5%, elemental bonus is 154%

You spend 38 R for assault. You get 2 SL, and you are now at 113.5% assault. The comparative gain was 0,47% damage.

Instead, you spend 38R on soul weapon. You get 1 SL, and you are now at 155% elemental bonus. The comparative gain is 0,393%.

If you have better eidolon (or friend eidolon) than 40% ones, it's worse.

Dejnov
03-28-2019, 12:37 PM
Even at SL 19:
SL 19 assault is 112.5%, elemental bonus is 154%

You spend 38 R for assault. You get 2 SL, and you are now at 113.5% assault. The comparative gain was 0,47% damage.
Instead, you spend 16R on soul weapon. You get 1 SL, and you are now at 144% elemental bonus. The comparative gain is 0,393%.

If you have better eidolon (or friend eidolon) than 40% ones, it's worse.

Nice!! Thank for the update... I will work on base assault first and then look to elemental raising!!

Dejnov.

P.S. I understand the skill level 19 SR and skill level 19 on the Herc Axe (base 154% raised to 155%). For the same Rs spent, it's better to raise SRs as high as possible, then raise SSRs that are not element, and lastly raise the element axe last (fastest bang for buck raise strategy). But I do agree that raising low level Rs is much more valuable than raising a high level element axe.

Keyen
03-28-2019, 12:44 PM
I forgot to modify the data for the axe in your quote. I copy pasted too quickly. It's corrected. I didn't do the calculations at how many less levels you should keep the axe for perfect balance because i'm too lazy to do it (and the gain is minimal anyway), but my estimate of 5-6 is probably not too far of the mark and if anything, underestimated.

Slashley
03-28-2019, 12:50 PM
With 9 SR assault, you start with 27% assault.
With elemental advantage and, let's say, 2x 40% eidolon (very low) and the base 10% from soul weapon, you are already at 135% elemental damage.But you can, and probably should, use a Character Atk Eidolon on yourself for the HP. Assuming you're running a 100% Friend Eidolon, which you probably will in all content that matters in any way.

I... don't really even want to look at those maths, really. If your premise is wrong, then the rest crumbles. Another two things with the premise, please add base 100% to the calculations, it makes a difference. And also, you're calculating at VERY low Assault numbers, which I reaaaally don't think will apply to anyone who has played for more than a couple of months. Well, that one can be debated, but to be noted is that anyone that new is unlikely to have many weapons that will stay in their Grid - except maybe a Soul weapon if they've somehow managed to leech enough.