PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Aidoru
04-11-2017, 12:36 PM
ahhhhh when gonna have good dark gacha....!!! my hands getting itchy with these 16k jewels...

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3

If properly following DMM, you have 8 more events after this one before we get a new Dark set in gacha. I'd say that's about ~3 more months. You'll probably have like 50k+ jewels by then if you don't use any and play everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure most know by now that Nike and Cybele have their own SSR forms just like Amon, so any ideas how good their SSR form or they are mediocre and not much worth??? gonna assume Baal will get one if those did as well.

also are there going to be other Kamihime we can get in future release of Story/Quest mode??? like for example the Light and Dark ones??? since from what I noticed they are going on elements depends on the stage/map.

Nike who is already water is basically a starter Kamihime so unsure if she is counted or not.

first stage is fire thus Amon was fire, unsure if there is going to be another Fire Stage if there is does this mean we gonna get another Fire Kamihime or not???

since for now story mode ended at early of Water stage, do we get a new Kamhime of this stage as well??? with Nike is already being a water and all cause so far we didn't see any Kamihime and the ones we get usually make an appearance in very early of the map like Cybele and Baal had done, we are already 2 stages down now, unless we get that Water Eidolon they are chasing instead and the fire stages gets the same treatment???

According to the JP Wiki, there are no more story obtainable Kamihime after Baal, at least no results from searching the SR list. There are obtainable SR Kamihime's during every raid events.

dreadpin
04-11-2017, 12:43 PM
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3

If properly following DMM, you have 8 more events after this one before we get a new Dark set in gacha. I'd say that's about ~3 more months. You'll probably have like 50k+ jewels by then if you don't use any and play everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

According to the JP Wiki, there are no more story obtainable Kamihime after Baal, at least no results from searching the SR list. There are obtainable SR Kamihime's during every raid events.

omaigod.... that long.....

CBW
04-11-2017, 02:18 PM
I just noticed the weekly event requirements dropped from 6 days of missions to 4... very nice!

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Personal Opinion guys:
Focus for Blue Tickets?
Focus for Red Tickets?
Go for both :3

Aidoru
04-11-2017, 07:56 PM
If this was day 1 and I still had the knowledge I do now, I would tell you to focus on both. I'm already done with red and gaining anymore is just a waste so I'm stuck doing nothing but blue. Ragnarok gives 3 souls at random and me getting anymore Devil Soul is a no gain at all since there is no benefit to getting more than 150.

But since this isn't day 1 and you have less than 2 days left, assuming you're just starting, unless you're using a water team, I would recommend you focus on the eidolon.

VortexMagus
04-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Personal Opinion guys:
Focus for Blue Tickets?
Focus for Red Tickets?
Go for both :3

Go for 60 souls of both so you get at minimum two copies of jorm (one from PP too) and one copy of SSR weapon. You'll get roughly equal numbers of tickets this way and you'll probably get some dupes of Jorm here.

Raunchybacon
04-12-2017, 04:03 AM
Not sure if there has been a discussion about this, did anyone get the event weapon from Gacha or drop?

Was an awesome event though was level 20 when it started, now I'm level 40 with my first SSR eidolon (which is maxed out and level 67)

Yolodesu
04-12-2017, 06:47 AM
Not sure if there has been a discussion about this, did anyone get the event weapon from Gacha or drop?

The ssr weapon? Yes, you can get it from both.

Personally, the drop was from a platinum chest on an expert boss, and the draw was from the devils gacha.

NixAvernal
04-12-2017, 07:52 AM
So I just got 60 Div souls for the hammer... and i didn't get the kamihime. Is that Normal?

Lag
04-12-2017, 08:25 AM
So I just got 60 Div souls for the hammer... and i didn't get the kamihime. Is that Normal?

It's just the weapon. No kamihime from it. Heimdallr comes from Gjallarhorn from the ticket gacha and that's the only one.

Arahsi
04-12-2017, 01:09 PM
If the opportunity to change the leader of the union if he did not appear long and there is no connection with him?

Yolodesu
04-12-2017, 04:12 PM
If the opportunity to change the leader of the union if he did not appear long and there is no connection with him?

yep

When a Leader fails to log in for two weeks or more, the Subleader automatically becomes the Leader.
If there is no Subleader, or in the event that the Subleader has not logged in for more than two weeks, the party member that first accesses the Union page will automatically be made Leader.
Members' titles can be changed via the Manage Union tab on the Union page.

Source : Help > Union > When a Leader goes MIA

exkidd
04-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Amon, Amaterasu, Michael. which one should i choose the final limit break?

Amon at lv 75 get +mode gauge down
Amatersu and Michael at lv 75 get Shorten turn for their 2nd ability

Raunchybacon
04-12-2017, 10:39 PM
So I just recently got my first SSR summon gaia!

Anyone know when the awakening update will be out?

crossomen
04-13-2017, 02:24 AM
Is there a place that i can see summon lists currently on gacha, In game it only show kamihime lists isn't it?

exkidd
04-13-2017, 04:18 AM
Is there a place that i can see summon lists currently on gacha, In game it only show kamihime lists isn't it?

there is the weapon and eidolon list if you click on "Odds"

dreadpin
04-13-2017, 10:00 AM
is 34k Atk dark team good to go for Medusa Ultimate? from the web, medusa has petrification and the team either nuke asap or with affliction recover.
dark vs dark, i worry if i can nuke her down in time as i don't have affliction recover, unless i swap out my dark amon to amon

ExoticBankai
04-13-2017, 12:47 PM
Hi, i've been playing the game for two/three weeks and i have a few question, i hope you'll help me.

First i just got a legendary soul Arthur to level 20 but i can't find an option to break limit, can we break limit for soul ? if not what should i do, continue to master other elite soul to unlock other legendary soul and have the more soul to master level ?

Also i need more soul p to unlock soul so what is the most efficient way to rank up ?

Lastly it's kinda vague but i'd like some general advice on what i'm supposed to do in general and how after i finished all the main quest, obviously i do raid and sp quest and keep leveling up kamihime, weapon and edolon but it's the first time i play that kind of game so i'm no sure what i should do

Thanks for the help !

Seoyuki
04-13-2017, 06:32 PM
I've noticed that when you have more weapons that match a kamihime's element, the skill # on the blue button in the bottom corner goes up. Does that actually increase the stats of the kamihime? And if so, is that bonus enough that it'd be better to fill all of the weapon slots of the same type of element even if the ATT/HP of some other weapons are higher? Also, does leveling up the skills on weapons that aren't your main weapon increase your stats?

Hi, i've been playing the game for two/three weeks and i have a few question, i hope you'll help me.

First i just got a legendary soul Arthur to level 20 but i can't find an option to break limit, can we break limit for soul ? if not what should i do, continue to master other elite soul to unlock other legendary soul and have the more soul to master level ?

Also i need more soul p to unlock soul so what is the most efficient way to rank up ?

Lastly it's kinda vague but i'd like some general advice on what i'm supposed to do in general and how after i finished all the main quest, obviously i do raid and sp quest and keep leveling up kamihime, weapon and edolon but it's the first time i play that kind of game so i'm no sure what i should do

Thanks for the help !

You can't limit break souls. Overall yes, you do want to master all of the souls as when you master one you get bonuses for doing so.

Soul Points seem to be a somewhat rare resource. Events give it away but only 10 at a time and not too much. So far I've found the best EXP is from the "Expert" SP Quest on Sunday. I was able to get upwards of 3k XP doing that.

felix
04-13-2017, 06:43 PM
I've noticed that when you have more weapons that match a kamihime's element, the skill # on the blue button in the bottom corner goes up. Does that actually increase the stats of the kamihime? And if so, is that bonus enough that it'd be better to fill all of the weapon slots of the same type of element even if the ATT/HP of some other weapons are higher? Also, does leveling up the skills on weapons that aren't your main weapon increase your stats?

there are 3 ways to increase your damage through weapon grid.
1. Raw stats. Each weapon provides a set amount of atk and hp, which go directly (i think, not too sure on the formula if there is one) to every kamihime you have in party.
2. Weapon skill. Each weapon has either "x defender" or "x assault" skill. "defender adds hp, while assault adds atk, but it only applies to the kamihime of same element as the weapon. Each skill has level, and it can be increased through enchanting R-tier and above weapons that are NOT enchanting material up to a maximum of 20. These skills add a multiplier to the damage dealt by affected kamihime, for example "light assault skill lvl 1" provides a bonus of X% damage to all light kamihime, depending on rarity of the weapon.
3. Each kamihime has "favorite type" of weapon, which is listed... nowhere in game. You can find this info on Japanese wiki, and if you have "matching" types of weapons to kamihime you have, they will receive a tiny dmg bonus. (Basically this is minmaxing late game type of thing that you should not bother with at this point.)

as for what to go for, ultimately you want to have a weapon grid with weapons of same element, since all the "assault skills" do stack, and when you have 10 weapons, each providing a % dmg bonus, it add up to a lot! thats why its important to decide which element you want to go for in the long run and stick with it.

Aidoru
04-13-2017, 09:08 PM
Shame there are no actual seasonal events in this game. With an easter theme like that, you'd expect something players could do that isn't just a gatcha deal.

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 04:36 AM
A small question, as someone that's gotten 2 copies of the Draupnir and Gjallarhorn, should I Limit Break or Skill Level them? (if someone can give a general answer for weapons as a whole though that'd be great)

crossomen
04-14-2017, 08:20 AM
A small question, as someone that's gotten 2 copies of the Draupnir and Gjallarhorn, should I Limit Break or Skill Level them? (if someone can give a general answer for weapons as a whole though that'd be great)

Normally, If you didn't have much good weapon I think it better to limit break it because useing weapons, it attack apply to all character while skill only apply to the same element, If I didn't misunderstand it.

Sorry for bad english.

Oh, I went to jp wiki to read about upcoming event but I can't find out about new gacha character that should come along with an event.
Can anyone tell me?

thank.

dreadpin
04-14-2017, 08:42 AM

for beginner, keep both of them and level them for stats. later on u probably will farm up SSR or SR from raids to replace them. you only got 2 of them so it's just a 1 star after LB, nothing much from it.

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 11:27 AM
For the gacha update schedule, go to Gacha (under Other). Scroll down till you see the big table; the rightmost column will say which event the update is associated with.

- - - Updated - - -

i got some questions
Medusa is dark or wind??? also my water disaster have become trash with the last event, the future event will bring the rest of elment 40 atk/ 20% hp??

CBW
04-14-2017, 11:34 AM
When exactly is the weapon skill (SR Assault Level 10, for example) applied? During combat?

I in my light/dark team, I replaced my SSR dark lance (1020 ATK) with a SR Light sword (1002 ATK) and all visible ATK decreased by 18.

felix
04-14-2017, 12:44 PM
When exactly is the weapon skill (SR Assault Level 10, for example) applied? During combat?

I in my light/dark team, I replaced my SSR dark lance (1020 ATK) with a SR Light sword (1002 ATK) and all visible ATK decreased by 18.

yes, it is applied in combat, i.e. it is an "invisible" stat. You can still see it if you click on blue "skill" button on the kamihime portraits: it will show all weapon skills that will apply to said kamihime in battle

- - - Updated - - -

For the gacha update schedule, go to Gacha (under Other). Scroll down till you see the big table; the rightmost column will say which event the update is associated with.

- - - Updated - - -

i got some questions
Medusa is dark or wind??? also my water disaster have become trash with the last event, the future event will bring the rest of elment 40 atk/ 20% hp??

Medusa is Dark, In future for atk/hp we will only get thunder, fire and wind eidolons (we will get plenty of each element, just not atk/hp)

Next Gacha update will bring us Raphael (SSR light), that is probably one of the worst SSR hime in game (if we get her in "post rework" state, then she's ok at best) Uranus (SR light), that is pretty good for light team, and Inanna, (R light), that is "meh", but who cares about R-tier anyways?

CBW
04-14-2017, 01:18 PM
Did you guys know about a limit on 10 draw gachas? I did not. After 120 10x draws or so, I am no longer able to draw more than 1 at a time.

felix
04-14-2017, 01:44 PM
if you mean gem gachas, then check your inventory: if you have less than 10 free slots on either eidolon, or weapon inventory, it wont let you draw 10-chain. If you mean premium gacha... Ell... i dont think this game is goin out of business any time soon...

jazz154
04-14-2017, 01:50 PM
Did you guys know about a limit on 10 draw gachas? I did not. After 120 10x draws or so, I am no longer able to draw more than 1 at a time.

Yeah, I knew that. It's 100 10x draws. And yes, it's on gem gacha.

Natsuki Sasaki
04-14-2017, 05:43 PM
Is it worth rerolling if I don't have a SSR char? I'm from GBF so I know the struggle; but if they dont give a 10x or 3000 jewels for new acc I should stay with mine even if I only have 1 SR...

CBW
04-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Is it worth rerolling if I don't have a SSR char? I'm from GBF so I know the struggle; but if they dont give a 10x or 3000 jewels for new acc I should stay with mine even if I only have 1 SR...

If you just started, sure reroll.

VortexMagus
04-14-2017, 06:03 PM

Reroll. Please do it. There are guides to rerolling: http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2960-kamipro-rerolling-guide.html.

If you're not sure which SSRs are the best to reroll for, I posted a brief tier list that may help: http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3245-vortexs-brief-opinion-guide-ssr-kamihime-game.html

exkidd
04-14-2017, 07:03 PM
umm...how is sol healing actually work? check wiki it can heal 1200 at basic level, but why mine can only heal 500-600 at once...
ex: hime HP +/- 300 (max 1500) (still low level) then i activate sol heal and it only heal around 500-600

felix
04-14-2017, 07:17 PM
umm...how is sol healing actually work? check wiki it can heal 1200 at basic level, but why mine can only heal 500-600 at once...
ex: hime HP +/- 300 (max 1500) (still low level) then i activate sol heal and it only heal around 500-600

I beleive that all healing in game (both "heals" and "regen") heal for a X% of max health of individual kamihime, with a max limit of Y. In this case Y=1500, but i dont know what the X is. So if your hime has 2k hp and Sol's heal heals for 50% (im just guessing here) then you will heal for 1k, but if your hime has 10k hp, it will heal for 1.5k since it cant go over the 1.5k limit.

exkidd
04-14-2017, 07:23 PM
I beleive that all healing in game (both "heals" and "regen") heal for a X% of max health of individual kamihime, with a max limit of Y. In this case Y=1500, but i dont know what the X is. So if your hime has 2k hp and Sol's heal heals for 50% (im just guessing here) then you will heal for 1k, but if your hime has 10k hp, it will heal for 1.5k since it cant go over the 1.5k limit.

thanks for the reply...but i thought every healer heal a fixed amount...ex: bryn,nike, and soul healer. they heal for 750 or 1200 as long as the HP still not full.

felix
04-14-2017, 07:31 PM
thanks for the reply...but i thought every healer heal a fixed amount...ex: bryn,nike, and soul healer. they heal for 750 or 1200 as long as the HP still not full.

that does not contradict my reply: 750 and 1200 are just upper limits, so as long as hime's max hp is high enough, they will be healed for max allowed amount, i.e. 750 and 1200... After all they definitely can heal for less, but to my knowledge no skill is connected to atk or lvl of hime in any way, shape or form.

exkidd
04-14-2017, 08:26 PM
that does not contradict my reply: 750 and 1200 are just upper limits, so as long as hime's max hp is high enough, they will be healed for max allowed amount, i.e. 750 and 1200... After all they definitely can heal for less, but to my knowledge no skill is connected to atk or lvl of hime in any way, shape or form.

thats why i say i ask, because it should be able to heal till max hp but instead my hime only healed around 500-600 and still around has 1/3 hp wound

Aidoru
04-14-2017, 08:45 PM
I'm not sure if you're misunderstanding something but 'max amount' does not mean 'max HP'. Your healing will never be equal to that of your HP. The numbers mentioned are the healing CAP for specific healers. In this game, heal amount is fixed and once it reaches its cap value, it stays there forever (unless the developers decide to increase it, which they have with some units for DMM version). It doesn't matter if you have 5k or 10k HP with Andromeda, your heal will be capped at 1.6k.

exkidd
04-14-2017, 09:09 PM
umm...maybe it's my fault on the wording

better yet i make an example:

i have a ramiel with around 1600 hp, then it hurt till around 1/3 hp...so it should be around 400HP, then i activate sol's heal and then it just healed for around 570 -/+ HP. there she still not yet reach fully healed...

and sorry, my english not that good

Gisborn
04-15-2017, 12:39 AM
may i know ur sol's hp... and i think they trying to mean ur sol's heal sux because she is low level/hp and when u level up her to a point her heals will be cap at 1600

exkidd
04-15-2017, 01:46 AM
may i know ur sol's hp... and i think they trying to mean ur sol's heal sux because she is low level/hp and when u level up her to a point her heals will be cap at 1600

sol's hp is still around 1700hp, so she has level cap for her heal to reach her max heal ability, i thought it same with other hime healer where they have fixed amount, ex: bryn heal 800hp regardles of her level till her ability got power up at lv 65

sanahtlig
04-15-2017, 07:00 AM
sol's hp is still around 1700hp, so she has level cap for her heal to reach her max heal ability, i thought it same with other hime healer where they have fixed amount, ex: bryn heal 800hp regardles of her level till her ability got power up at lv 65
Heals seem to heal some standard fraction of the target's max HP, regardless of the healer. At low levels Nike and Sol will both heal for less than 750 HP. At mid levels Nike will be capped at 750 HP heals, while Sol's will continue to grow. At high levels Sol's heals will be capped at 1500. I say 'levels' but, again, it seems to be based on the target's max HP. That's likely to be more heavily modified by equipment than character level.

exkidd
04-15-2017, 08:04 AM
Heals seem to heal some standard fraction of the target's max HP, regardless of the healer. At low levels Nike and Sol will both heal for less than 750 HP. At mid levels Nike will be capped at 750 HP heals, while Sol's will continue to grow. At high levels Sol's heals will be capped at 1500. I say 'levels' but, again, it seems to be based on the target's max HP. That's likely to be more heavily modified by equipment than character level.

oh ok, thx for all the answer

Arvis
04-15-2017, 08:48 AM
Around 19.5-20.5k-ish atk at lvl 42 when I switch around A-F Elemental Parties. I think Im doing it wrong tho. I still never got a SSR hime(My strongests at around 5k atk) and only have event SSR weap and eids(no limit breaks on both). Any advice? Should I stop spreading resources on all teams? Anythin would do even if its just personal opinion, thank you.
P.S. Missed the previous raid event -3-

VortexMagus
04-15-2017, 09:38 AM
Around 19.5-20.5k-ish atk at lvl 42 when I switch around A-F Elemental Parties. I think Im doing it wrong tho. I still never got a SSR hime(My strongests at around 5k atk) and only have event SSR weap and eids(no limit breaks on both). Any advice? Should I stop spreading resources on all teams? Anythin would do even if its just personal opinion, thank you.
P.S. Missed the previous raid event -3-

Unfortunate that you missed the last raid event, Jorm's event was very generous. Its the first event I could limit break the eidolon and it gave multiple maxed out SR weapons too, including a pretty good SR water sword.

Unregistered
04-15-2017, 05:01 PM
Unfortunate that you missed the last raid event, Jorm's event was very generous. Its the first event I could limit break the eidolon and it gave multiple maxed out SR weapons too, including a pretty good SR water sword.

I could only make it until the SR-Water sword when I rushed it :) Yes, I read lots on the forums that it was really worth it :(

felix
04-15-2017, 05:05 PM
dont worry, from now on we will rotate advent events with raid events, with union events sprinkled here and there later on, so we will have plenty of raids to get our weapons and eidolons.

Inb4whales
04-15-2017, 10:52 PM
The upcoming SSR (Raphael light) seems to be really, REALLY bad according to the JP wiki. <br />
<br />
Charm is an unreliable source of cc until it procs. <br />
Her mode gauge reduction is situational since not...

felix
04-15-2017, 11:14 PM
you are limited to 1 purchase, but you have 180 days until the ticket expires, so you can potentially wait until Metatron release if you are into light himes.

sanahtlig
04-15-2017, 11:20 PM
That translates to: <br />
Light damage to a single enemy/reduce enemy overdrive gauge by 1 charge. <br />
<br />
That gives you an extra turn before the enemy uses its special during the Rage phase, which gives you...

Inb4whales
04-16-2017, 12:04 AM
you are limited to 1 purchase, but you have 180 days until the ticket expires, so you can potentially wait until Metatron release if you are into light himes.
Not really into light himes since they are too defensive mostly with heals, element resistance and attack debuffs. Even on the JP sever not one of them have an awakening yet (correct me if I'm wrong). Metatron does seem interesting though and if I'm not misinterpreting her abilities, she seems to be a mini-Arthur who can activate full burst from the get go? Will be very interesting since her and Arthur can start off with a 2-combo burst filling everyone else up with 20 burst gauge and decent free damage.

I would be somewhat interested in going Light/Dark hybrid team though (yes I'm well aware that it will hurt the weapon skill buffs but at the moment there is so few weapons that most of it is only used to boost raw stats.
Any Eidolon in the future that provides buff to both elements?

Edit:
->sanahtlig
I see, so basically Satan's 3rd ability but only light damage this time.

felix
04-16-2017, 01:11 AM
dont judge an element based on the awakenings: water has none as well, yet its a very strong element with very powerful hime, and when/if Sol gets awakening... ooooh boy...

and no, we wont have any eidolon that boosts both dark and light.

Arvis
04-16-2017, 06:25 AM
hey guys, lets say I want to focus on a light team and build a party, and I will have Phoenix as my main eid. Considering her buff being "Light/Thunder ATK + 40%", I built a semi-light and semi-thunder team from the previous event. So now I have a problem with sub-weapons.

So like, If I equip thunder and light weapons only,excluding rarity effects, would I get higher overall stats from the weapon skills or the only weapon skill effects Ill get are from my main weapon equipped?

Also want to know if the answer applies to eids tyvm

Yolodesu
04-16-2017, 07:33 AM
hey guys, lets say I want to focus on a light team and build a party, and I will have Phoenix as my main eid. Considering her buff being "Light/Thunder ATK + 40%", I built a semi-light and semi-thunder team from the previous event. So now I have a problem with sub-weapons.

So like, If I equip thunder and light weapons only,excluding rarity effects, would I get higher overall stats from the weapon skills or the only weapon skill effects Ill get are from my main weapon equipped?

Also want to know if the answer applies to eids tyvm

Well, your light kamihime will be affected by light weapons skills, your thunder kamihime will be affected by thunder weapons skills, and your souls be affected by skills which match her main weapon equipped.

However, be aware that a team like that will be underpowered comparing to a pure element team.
Its ok if you have a kamihime from a different element completing your team as long as she's not a dps (for example a thunder team with Sol or Belobog is ok, a light team with Tyr or Baal not really)

Also both element element have very few access to def debuff :
No B frame at all.
Tyr and Dike only have access to a -10% A frame.
It wont be changed in the future, only Dianne (SR light) will bring a -15% A frame in few month.
In the end, so you'll have to rely on soul's debuff (Mordred / Granuaile / Dart for B frame, Gawain for A frame)
If not, your "already low" damage will be even lower.

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 09:19 AM
Well, not much can be done by those who got no SSR hime(if only i knew about rerolls earler !). And i want to ask: what combination of elements you will recommend ? I have Artemis, Dike and Urania for light, so i have to add another element. So, what to add for next event ? I stopped on Nike and Belphegor for now, but i can add either Agni/Amon or Cubelle/Hermes/Heimdall, as my single legendary soul is Andromeda and i won't be crippled without Nike heal too much. Any advice ?

Yolodesu
04-16-2017, 10:10 AM
Well, not much can be done by those who got no SSR hime(if only i knew about rerolls earler !). And i want to ask: what combination of elements you will recommend ? I have Artemis, Dike and Urania for light, so i have to add another element. So, what to add for next event ? I stopped on Nike and Belphegor for now, but i can add either Agni/Amon or Cubelle/Hermes/Heimdall, as my single legendary soul is Andromeda and i won't be crippled without Nike heal too much. Any advice ?

What i was saying was for a long-term view. You don't really have to care about if you have a poorly supplied weapon grid.
There isnt any recommended combination of element, some eidolons will just increase 2 element at the same time and allow you to increase your damage a bit if you don't have a full element team (for example dark/fire, light/thunder, water/wind)

In your particular case yep, Nike is a good choice, belphegor aswell (good debuff, rage bar depletion and stun extend if it doesnt miss like it does usually).
Or Baal ;) who will benefit from Phoenix buff, even if i think Belphegor is a better choice for her "boss control"
Amon could be an option too for her immunity to affliction, but it wouldnt be my first choice.

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 11:07 AM
I'd say try Belphegor first, then Nike if Belphegor isn't working. I'm assuming that you'll be using something like Maiden's Prayer as your ex skill, so Belphegor gets priority to fill in the B-frame debuffing.

(Cybele or Baal for the event after next, as that'll be thunder)

Wanderer
04-16-2017, 11:34 AM

For Medusa event, definitely Amon, for her affliction immunity.

Beyond that, basically you need the soul to provide debuffs (Gawin w/ EX ablity from Granuaile/D'artagnan), then the hime form another element need to be a healer.

Yolodesu
04-16-2017, 12:16 PM
For Medusa event, definitely Amon, for her affliction immunity.

Beyond that, basically you need the soul to provide debuffs (Gawin w/ EX ablity from Granuaile/D'artagnan), then the hime form another element need to be a healer.

Not necessary. Medusa can cast petrified multiple times in a row, a 8 turn cd immunity wont be really helpful if it happen. I would also be tempted to try Belphegor first as being said, since she will bring both debuff and stun extend (no special ability cast during stun = no petrified)
On top of that, Maiden's prayer in Ex skill slot, some friends with Phoenix for affliction resistance and he's good to go.

+ He said his only legendary soul was Andromeda, so i assume he didnt unlock Granuaile yet (and her ex skill isnt required if he goes with Belphegor).
Gawain is useless since Dike brings A frame debuff already.

Also why healer from another element only?
Avoid damage dealer for obvious reasons but as long as the kamihime provide interesting ability (heal/buff/debuff) its totally viable.

Yusuke
04-16-2017, 12:47 PM
Which Soul should I use with this himes? Sorry for my bad English :rolleyes:

Yolodesu
04-16-2017, 01:14 PM

thats a nice team you have ;)

I guess your main team is Shiva + Poseidon + Satan + Nike?

If so your best choice is Andromeda imo. Then aim for Granuaile / Dart debuff for ex skill (sniper shot)
You'll be able to replace Satan with Gabriel (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8%E3% 83%AB) in ~2weeks (SR water hime, Same def debuff, brings some buff)

Andromeda + Sniper shot will also be your best choice if you build a little dark team with Satan + Tsuku + Mephisto + Amon.
You'll maybe be happy to know that the 3rd kamihime you can get from raid event will be dark element (=> Valor (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%90%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB) )

If you want a more offensive team, you can replace Andromeda with Siegfried.

Yusuke
04-16-2017, 01:50 PM
Thank you very much!!

I use Tsuko to apply blindness in raids, since Poseidon grants me immunity. And when Shiva atk buff ends, I use Tsuko buff too.

VortexMagus
04-16-2017, 03:08 PM

I think you just use 4 water hime, go Jormungand as your primary Eidolon, and keep either Satan or Tsukuyomi with you in the last slot. I like Tsuku more, Satan does more damage but Tsukuyomi can blind and synergizes a lot with poseidon and boosts attack of entire team instead of just herself. Either is fine really. Your heroic soul should be andromeda for tough raids and whatever you want for easier ones.

Wanderer
04-16-2017, 04:49 PM
Not necessary. Medusa can cast petrified multiple times in a row, a 8 turn cd immunity wont be really helpful if it happen. I would also be tempted to try Belphegor first as being said, since she will bring both debuff and stun extend (no special ability cast during stun = no petrified)
On top of that, Maiden's prayer in Ex skill slot, some friends with Phoenix for affliction resistance and he's good to go.

+ He said his only legendary soul was Andromeda, so i assume he didnt unlock Granuaile yet (and her ex skill isnt required if he goes with Belphegor).
Gawain is useless since Dike brings A frame debuff already.

Also why healer from another element only?
Avoid damage dealer for obvious reasons but as long as the kamihime provide interesting ability (heal/buff/debuff) its totally viable.
It is exactly why the immunity is valuable.
Under such stressful circumstance, resistance and purification are certainly useful but not enough, and what makes immunity superior is that it always works.
Another advantage is that, you can active immunity during the trash battle (as soon as the petrifying snake is killed), and earn time for cd.
Besides, Medusa's HP is very low, so the battle ends shortly (otherwise it often ends badly), which means you really dont need that many times of purification, just one or two nullification would make the difference.

As (one of) the most important thing in this game, a debuff of 10% doesn't make the 20% one useless, it should be the other way around.
Surely there are situations and tactics where the gauge control may work better, but in general, Gawin w/ Sniper Shot is kind like a standard if you have no SSR debuffer.

Yolodesu
04-16-2017, 05:42 PM
It is exactly why the immunity is valuable.
Under such stressful circumstance, resistance and purification are certainly useful but not enough, and what makes immunity superior is that it always works.
Another advantage is that, you can active immunity during the trash battle (as soon as the petrifying snake is killed), and earn time for cd.
Besides, Medusa's HP is very low, so the battle ends shortly (otherwise it often ends badly), which means you really dont need that many times of purification, just one or two nullification would make the difference.

As (one of) the most important thing in this game, a debuff of 10% doesn't make the 20% one useless, it should be the other way around.
Surely there are situations and tactics where the gauge control may work better, but in general, Gawin w/ Sniper Shot is kind like a standard if you have no SSR debuffer.

Oh ye, i forgot the trash. You're right. ;)

I understand what you're saying about debuff utility but his question was about next event.
He doesnt seems to have a lot of souls available so i guess he wont be able to unlock both Gawain and Granuaile until then. And since he already has a A frame debuff in the team we planned to play, Gawain shouldnt be his n°1 priority (if he goes with Artemis / Dike / Urania / Amon, then he should aim for sniper shot).
Also in this case, replacing Andromeda with Gawain means no healer at all.

But yeah, its a bit messy when you don't have a chosen element. Personally with an account like that maybe i would try to focus on water, or wind. Gabriel inc in 2 weeks, and Oberon too with some luck ^-^

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 06:05 PM
Anyone know as of now how many chapters of the main quest are out?
Is it 18 or am i wrong.

And can anyone say how often they come out with what (just one chapter or 2 at a time) every update or what?

felix
04-16-2017, 06:39 PM
Anyone know as of now how many chapters of the main quest are out?
Is it 18 or am i wrong.

And can anyone say how often they come out with what (just one chapter or 2 at a time) every update or what?

we are now caped at ice world. I dont know how often they come out, but unfortunately after getting Baal, theres not much reason to do it aside from Jewels: we will not get any new kamihime, and eidolons that we can buy on mats from those worlds are garbage

Yuki
04-16-2017, 09:31 PM
What soul should i get next :confused:.I already have Arthur and Andromeda this are my current himes4382

BamBam
04-16-2017, 09:47 PM
Maybe Dart for her super awesome Sniper shot?

Or looking at your fire team, maybe sieg because it is in harmorny with Acala?

felix
04-16-2017, 09:54 PM
Let me explain something. To get ALL souls currently in game you need 4800 Soul P (4500 if you dont count Solomon, since shes garbage) at rank 50 (pretty achievable rank) you have 1500 Soul points, which leaves us with 3300 for ALL souls. Advent events give us 300 Soul P (with all of them being realistically achievable) while raid events give us 290 (with 260 of them being realistically achievable). Considering that from now on we will have Advent->Raid->Advent->Raid etc, etc, on about 2 events per 3 weeks schedule, you will get enough Soul PP to get ALL current Souls in about 18 weeks, if you dont rank up above rank 50. Taking in consideration that by that time you are likely to be about rank 70-80, we can estimate about 15 weeks to get ALL souls FROM SCRATCH. Thats by the beginning of July or so.
And yeah, i understand that you want to know what soul to get NEXT instead of whether or not you will be able to get soul at all, but after getting Andromeda, its really up to personal preference, since you will be able to get all of them in pretty reasonable amount of time anyways. Aside from Solomon, all other Souls have their merit, so pick whoever you think is prettiest, or who you want to see H-scene of, or whatever. It honestly doesnt matter. To break down all other Souls once more
D-art - great EX skills, good for farming (SP dungeons, regular raids)
Sieg - DAAAAAMAAAAGEEEE but only against bosses
Mordred - B-frame debuffs. thats pretty much it.
Joan - great EX skills, also i see alot of current DMM players running her, instead of Andromeda, so as the game gets harder and harder, her 40% dmg cut gets more and more powerful, as opposed to healing, that is capped and thus gets only weaker and weaker with time.
Solomon - Useless.

CBW
04-16-2017, 10:16 PM
I had a very timely gacha pull for Medusa... Behemoth (remove one affliction from party)!

Arvis
04-16-2017, 10:38 PM
Well, your light kamihime will be affected by light weapons skills, your thunder kamihime will be affected by thunder weapons skills, and your souls be affected by skills which match her main weapon equipped.

However, be aware that a team like that will be underpowered comparing to a pure element team.
Its ok if you have a kamihime from a different element completing your team as long as she's not a dps (for example a thunder team with Sol or Belobog is ok, a light team with Tyr or Baal not really)

Also both element element have very few access to def debuff :
No B frame at all.
Tyr and Dike only have access to a -10% A frame.
It wont be changed in the future, only Dianne (SR light) will bring a -15% A frame in few month.
In the end, so you'll have to rely on soul's debuff (Mordred / Granuaile / Dart for B frame, Gawain for A frame)
If not, your "already low" damage will be even lower.

I rotate my element focus depending on whats the next Event Boss weakness is coz Im more on collection rather than gameplay here. Thank you for the additional tips.

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 10:42 PM
I rotate my element focus depending on whats the next Event Boss weakness is coz Im more on collection rather than gameplay here. Thank you for the additional tips.I actually just noticed what you meant when I was doin Expert on Cave Ore haha. I cant auto-attack it now without dying on the first round

BamBam
04-16-2017, 10:48 PM
Some weeks ago I was scared to touch the Sunday event quest because of the mixed element stuff? How am I gonna be able to win without stronger element and they are light/ dark>, even my best hime get rekt by some multi hit bs.

Now I use the event SP to farm level for new hime....

Yuki
04-16-2017, 10:48 PM
Let me explain something. To get ALL souls currently in game you need 4800 Soul P (4500 if you dont count Solomon, since shes garbage) at rank 50 (pretty achievable rank) you have 1500 Soul points, which leaves us with 3300 for ALL souls. Advent events give us 300 Soul P (with all of them being realistically achievable) while raid events give us 290 (with 260 of them being realistically achievable). Considering that from now on we will have Advent->Raid->Advent->Raid etc, etc, on about 2 events per 3 weeks schedule, you will get enough Soul PP to get ALL current Souls in about 18 weeks, if you dont rank up above rank 50. Taking in consideration that by that time you are likely to be about rank 70-80, we can estimate about 15 weeks to get ALL souls FROM SCRATCH. Thats by the beginning of July or so.
And yeah, i understand that you want to know what soul to get NEXT instead of whether or not you will be able to get soul at all, but after getting Andromeda, its really up to personal preference, since you will be able to get all of them in pretty reasonable amount of time anyways. Aside from Solomon, all other Souls have their merit, so pick whoever you think is prettiest, or who you want to see H-scene of, or whatever. It honestly doesnt matter. To break down all other Souls once more
D-art - great EX skills, good for farming (SP dungeons, regular raids)
Sieg - DAAAAAMAAAAGEEEE but only against bosses
Mordred - B-frame debuffs. thats pretty much it.
Joan - great EX skills, also i see alot of current DMM players running her, instead of Andromeda, so as the game gets harder and harder, her 40% dmg cut gets more and more powerful, as opposed to healing, that is capped and thus gets only weaker and weaker with time.
Solomon - Useless.

Just started 3 weeks ago and i'm rank 51 so you might be right if I really grind in events, but for now I think ima go Joan since is really annoying getting one shot by a boss ult randomly xD.Plus I just love her art work the best in my book :cool:.

Hentong
04-17-2017, 04:46 AM
I have a question, I put 4 same eidolons (Disaster of light blablabla), which giving me ATK/HP 10% up, in a party. Does it applies to the party? I mean it applies 10% or 40% ATK/HP up?
thanks

Arvis
04-17-2017, 05:57 AM
Some weeks ago I was scared to touch the Sunday event quest because of the mixed element stuff? How am I gonna be able to win without stronger element and they are light/ dark>, even my best hime get rekt by some multi hit bs.

Now I use the event SP to farm level for new hime....

Hi, let me give u a tip for clearing Expert. Use at least 2 light and 1 dark or vice versa. The lone element leave it as back up. You can also make use your soul to have a dark/light main weapon.
Get a Light or Dark Eidolon for support(Apo and Phonix lvl 40 is okay)Focus your attacks first on enemies with 2 circle rage gauges, this is to avoid as much nasty dmg as possible. Use attk buffs before every attack and use all your dps/aoe abilities before attacking. For debuffs like Scorched and Drowining, put it on the ones with 3 circle rage gauges.
This technique will get you thru first round but will easily make you vulnerable during the 2nd round so get as defensive as much as possible on 2nd Round when the rage gauge of the monsters are full(Regen and -35% dmg taken by Roland is preffered). Still, focus your attacks on monsters with 2 circle rage gauges.
By the time the 2nd round is ending or the 3rd round is starting, most of your Burst should be full and your skills cooled down.
If it doesnt work the way I told you and you ended up using bursts becoz of emergency, You can start from center monster and put debuffs like scorched on top monster.
Good use of buffs to kill monsters before they go TITANIA is key to these event.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question, I put 4 same eidolons (Disaster of light blablabla), which giving me ATK/HP 10% up, in a party. Does it applies to the party? I mean it applies 10% or 40% ATK/HP up?
thanks

No u will only get 10% ATK/HP up becoz the only eid effect you will get during battle is from your main eid equipped.

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 07:09 AM
Question then. Do same eido buffs from main and friend one stack ?

BamBam
04-17-2017, 09:50 AM
Thanks for advice, as I have said, it is long time ago, now I clear them quite comfortably already =)

crossomen
04-17-2017, 11:25 AM
News about event in game always say "after mainteance" but I don't know when they usually do maintance.
someone please, tell me about it, I need it to made a timetable.

Aidoru
04-17-2017, 01:03 PM
All past event maintenance have been 8 PM PST to 10 PM PST. Plus or minus extensions and/or early completions.

Gisborn
04-17-2017, 09:26 PM
uh... forgot there's maintenance.... i'm at full energy :(

karljcanlas
04-17-2017, 10:54 PM
"The maintenance has been extended by 1 hour. Thank you for your patience."

Can we expect some jewels? XD

Aidoru
04-17-2017, 10:58 PM
An extension is nothing new, they will unlikely give any kind of compensation just for that. Only time we've ever gotten compensation for anything was when they forgot to remove Sunday SP advent missions that didn't give any rewards after introducing ultimate difficulty .

karljcanlas
04-17-2017, 11:00 PM
An extension is nothing new, they will unlikely give any kind of compensation just for that. Only time we've ever gotten compensation for anything was when they forgot to remove Sunday SP advent missions that didn't give any rewards after introducing ultimate difficulty .

Too bad then XD Still fine, it's not like I'm paying them XD

Azumish
04-17-2017, 11:26 PM
My heart! Greatest premium ticket pull ever. Never will I complain about the gacha again.

vysethevaliant
04-17-2017, 11:31 PM
My heart! Greatest premium ticket pull ever. Never will I complain about the gacha again.

Haha, congrats!

The best thing I've received from the gatcha tickets were two (yes, TWO!) Behemoth SSR summons. SSR, for sure, but I would have preferred a character. :(

Aidoru
04-17-2017, 11:44 PM
Looks like they added auto attack with abilities too, nice addition. It even uses their buffs, not in the perfect order but regardless.

Unregistered
04-17-2017, 11:54 PM
looks like they just made rerolling even easier 6k jewels at start.

BamBam
04-17-2017, 11:56 PM
well the petrified hit rate from boss makes me really worried @@

Losticus
04-18-2017, 12:48 AM
I see 2 new souls came out..when does the legendary one for those two release?

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 01:26 AM
What are gache rerolls lol. How do they work? Does it make getting an SSR easier?

Yolodesu
04-18-2017, 01:32 AM
What are gache rerolls lol. How do they work? Does it make getting an SSR easier?

http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2960-kamipro-rerolling-guide.html

Over here mate ;)

Knave
04-18-2017, 07:25 AM
Wow, this game loves to troll. Held my 3k jewels for the new himes since I use a light team. I got Beelzebub, Tsukuyomi and Orpheus. So much for higher drop rates. The only upside is Pure Life seems very OP.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 10:19 AM
Hi,

Just coming home from work, I am ready to fight Medusa for the first time but ...

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.
__SERVERNAME__

:(

Anyone else ?
I already tried to clear chrome cache, but i can t log in anyway :/

CBW
04-18-2017, 10:27 AM
Not just you. Nutaku is down.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 10:32 AM

Thx.

It works now :D

sanahtlig
04-18-2017, 10:35 AM
The rumor is that Kamihime re-rollers crashed the login node due to the new opportunity for 6k jewels on account creation.

CBW
04-18-2017, 10:37 AM
The rumor is that Kamihime re-rollers crashed the login node due to the new opportunity for 6k jewels on account creation.

At least we will hit 1 million players soon.

Aidoru
04-18-2017, 10:40 AM
Another monthly additional jewel log in would be nice lol.

Unregistered
04-18-2017, 10:50 AM

Pfff instead of offering jewels as reward for the ppl who play since day 1 :(

CBW
04-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Pfff instead of offering jewels as reward for the ppl who play since day 1 :(

Boo, I started a week before Apocalypse. I want in on that action. More non-SSR please!

Unregistered
04-19-2017, 08:41 PM
Haven't been playing long and wanted some advice in regards to want Legendary I want to work towards first.
All I have is
Acala
Ignis
Amon
Cybele
Nike
Brynhildr
Tsukuyomi
Urania
Rusalka
Kushinada
Indra

Assuming my luck doesn't shift for the better, cause why would it, with these in mind what do you think would be the better Legendary to get? I was mostly leaning towards Mordred or Siegfried.

jazz154
04-20-2017, 04:16 AM
Haven't been playing long and wanted some advice in regards to want Legendary I want to work towards first.
All I have is
Acala
Ignis
Amon
Cybele
Nike
Brynhildr
Tsukuyomi
Urania
Rusalka
Kushinada
Indra

Assuming my luck doesn't shift for the better, cause why would it, with these in mind what do you think would be the better Legendary to get? I was mostly leaning towards Mordred or Siegfried.

Mordred, Andromeda, Arthur are decent starter choices. Assuming you are running fire team I would say go for Mordred since you have brynhildr to heal you and nothing to debuff enemies.

sanahtlig
04-20-2017, 06:41 AM
The Gawain/Granuille (or D'Art) combo is actually more effective at debuffing than Mordred, unless you desperately want the secondary debuffs such as blind, overdrive gauge extension, and combo attack down.

jazz154
04-20-2017, 09:44 AM
The Gawain/Granuille (or D'Art) combo is actually more effective at debuffing than Mordred, unless you desperately want the secondary debuffs such as blind, overdrive gauge extension, and combo attack down.

True, you will do more damage with Gawain plus D'Art line atk/def debuff. But that assuming that you hit hard enough to have 20k per turn difference with ambush + sniper. Because Mordred gives those 4 DoTs that deal together around 20k per turn. Plus you get blind and charm if they land. Early on it was very useful for me to have enemy miss or not act at all.

So in short: Early on Mordred is better that Gawain + sniper.

Lala
04-20-2017, 01:01 PM
When events revival come, is the price of item reset or if I bought 2 ediolons in previous iteration the price will still be the same as today for a 3rd ?

Looks like there will be seasonal skins, how do these work? if i have the kami can get the skin in some event, or is it just obtainable through gacha temporarily?

CoitusYou
04-20-2017, 01:36 PM
When events revival come, is the price of item reset or if I bought 2 ediolons in previous iteration the price will still be the same as today for a 3rd ?

Looks like there will be seasonal skins, how do these work? if i have the kami can get the skin in some event, or is it just obtainable through gacha temporarily?

Google kami pro wiki and go into the dmm japanese wiki (should be 3rd result) then on the left there is a list of contents scroll down to gacha and it will show a list of upcoming events.

As for the new skins, they aren't new skins but reworks of kamihime, they have new abilities and even a new element and you will have to pull from gacha like normal.

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 07:35 AM
Google kami pro wiki and go into the dmm japanese wiki (should be 3rd result) then on the left there is a list of contents scroll down to gacha and it will show a list of upcoming events.

As for the new skins, they aren't new skins but reworks of kamihime, they have new abilities and even a new element and you will have to pull from gacha like normal.

Thanks for the skin answer, that's too bad.. but for the event question its not what I was asking, sorry i must have missworded it, you know how price of items from event shop increase as you keep buying more copies of things? Im wondering if this price goes back to start in revival events..or if price will be impacted by what ive bough in the original event.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting an error message as soon as I start up the game. It's been like this for a few weeks now.

xcross
04-24-2017, 08:06 AM
just recently started playing after countless rerolls and I got beelzebub, sol and poseidon.
1. Been hearing a lot about how good sol is but not much about poseidon, is she good?
2. Can I make a water team from this?
3. What 3rd tier soul should I aim first to be able to farm event effectively?
4. any way to shorten the cooldown for KH skills?
thank you
5. are there any tips for early game?

Yolodesu
04-24-2017, 08:58 AM
just recently started playing after countless rerolls and I got beelzebub, sol and poseidon.
1. Been hearing a lot about how good sol is but not much about poseidon, is she good?
thank you

Hey mate. Thats a good draw for sure ;)
1. Yes, Poseidon and Beelz are both really good.

2. You'll have pretty much everything to build a water team. Next event will introduce Gabriel (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%96%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A8%E3% 83%AB), a water SR, and you already have Nike at the beginning.

3. Siegfried (burst on boss oriented) or Arthur (sustained dps) imo. Also it would be a good thing to unlock Granuaile's debuff (and Dart later). Def debuff increase your damage a lot (and you'll be able to stack Granuaile + Gabriel debuff together).
Andromeda is also a good choice but it wouldnt be my first pick considering your team :
-Nike + Sol is a good healer combo, and water element will have some really good healer in the future.
-Nike + Gabriel both give you def buff
-With Sol + Poseidon + Granuaile debuff you will hit the atk debuff cap (-50% atk), so boss damage will already be reduced by a lot.

4. Some kamihime gain cooldown reduction on some skills after reaching a certain lvl (for example Poseidon's tidal deluge is only 6 turn cd after lvl 75, instead of 7)

5. -Save your jewels for Water kamihime drop increase. A lot of good water kamihime will be released later so don't waste all your jewels on random draw. Only do 10* draw for guaranteed SR.
-Create an alt account to host water boss. standard and expert both have the same drop. Standard will give you more drop per bp, expert more xp per bp. Eidolon and weapons drop from platinum chest which rewards mvp and vice-mvp (and player hosting the raid)
-Farm Sp quest of your chosen element to lvlup kamihime.
-Next event (thunder) will be really painful for water team, so don't hesitate to lvlup non water kamihime (Sol + Beelz + Cibele from story mode + whatever). You'll need this event to get Gabriel.

Thats pretty much it. If you want to learn more, these are some interesting link
Kamipro guide (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2986-kamipro-game-guide-faq-thread.html)
Combat mechanics (http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Mechanics)
Japan wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD%E3% 82%B8%E3%82%A7%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88%E6%94%BB%E7%95%A5 %E3%81%BE%E3%81%A8%E3%82%81wiki) (use google translate)

jazz154
04-24-2017, 09:16 AM
thank you

1. Poseidon, huh? I will say it like this. I am running water team and I didn't really feel "I need her!" when I saw her. Don't take me wrong, she isn't bad, but she felt kinda useless for me (I have Shiva, Belphegor, Nike, Rusalka, Undine). Looking at her skills she could be used for this event instead of Amon. She have atk down A-frame, which means it stacks with Sol atk down c-frame for total of 40%. I dare to say that it is great combo to increase your survivability.
2. You will have at least 2 water, 1 fire, 1 wind, 1 thunder, 1 light and 1 dark. You could make water team. Poseidon, Sol, Nike, Rusalka(you can get her from gem gacha, she is R water kami). So yeah, you can make water team. Although I wouldn't ignore other possibilities if you get lucky with gacha.
3. Recommended begginer souls are: Adromeda for healing (probably you won't need her since you have Sol), Mordred for lots of debuffs, Arthur as dps soul. There also is D'Art for snatch believers and sniper skill. Ignoring Medusa I doubt you will be able to "farm" next event with water team since it will be thunder raid event. When that raid event comes forget about being mvp on it. Keep joining expert raid events that look like they will be won and collect tickets. There will be SR water hammer (atk up) to get from event gacha, and from my previous experience with it, you should be able to get at least 2 fully limit broken hammers.
4. No. First 2 skills can be "upgraded" when kamihme reach required level and that upgrade might be shorter cooldown. But that upgrade is always the same for said kami and not always shorter cooldown.
5. a) Raids give 3 kinds of SR weapons (1 atk up, 2 hp up) of their element. So from standard water raid you can get SR water weapon from gold and rainbow chest. Same thing on expert. So try to be mvp on your raids. You might want to also have second account to set up raids for you, since waiting till someone set raid of your element is just crazy.
b) Since you want to run water team, raid SR water weapons are Glaive, Bow and Lance. Plus Poseidon gave you SSR water lance. Considering that and you most likely team I would aim for Mordred as your first soul. Plus you can stack atk down wth her, Poseidon and Sol to 50%. Crazy.
c) Don't try to unlock every soul starting from bottom. Later it will be harder to get soul points from leveling, leaving events as your main source of them.
d) If you are feeling fancy you can go for Gawain plus sniper skill from D'Artagnian. But that's not really useful for beginner since damage from DoTs that Mordred apply will be higher and she also have dizzy, blind, atk/def down b-frame(10% I believe).
e) Avoid Solomon.

That would be all from me. If I am wrong somewhere I am sure someone will correct me.

Yolodesu
04-24-2017, 09:40 AM
That would be all from me. If I am wrong somewhere I am sure someone will correct me.

Not that you're wrong, but here is my personal opinion:

-Poseidon is good, really. Atk (and def) Debuff is the most valuable thing a kamihime can bring. Her dot is really good early game, and will deal good amount of damage overall. Ofc its less impressive than Shiva's spike damage ;)

-Forget Rusalka. Gabriel incoming in few days and is pretty much a guaranteed kamihime.

-The worst thing to do is to choose a soul depending on weapons. The only thing affected by weapon's rarity is your soul's burst damage, which is only a small part of your damage. The only soul based on burst damage is Siegfried, and as you said, glaive drop from raid boss.
Better than that, next regular event (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%A9%E3%83%8F%E3%83%96%E9%99%8D%E8% 87%A8%E6%88%A6) is water, and will bring SSR glaive (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%B5%B7%E7%AB%9C%E5%88%83%E3%83%A9%E3% 83%8F%E3%83%96%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%95); It will also bring SR sword and gun.
It means that with this event and raid boss, you will have at least SR weapon for every single soul in the game ^-^

xcross
04-24-2017, 10:41 AM
thanks for the tips and info guys
1 more question, if I got another ssr but not water is it considered better to include it in the team than water R and SR ?
just pulled tyr from the medusa ticket exchange

jazz154
04-24-2017, 10:51 AM
Not that you're wrong, but here is my personal opinion:

-Poseidon is good, really. Atk (and def) Debuff is the most valuable thing a kamihime can bring. Her dot is really good early game, and will deal good amount of damage overall. Ofc its less impressive than Shiva's spike damage ;)

-Forget Rusalka. Gabriel incoming in few days and is pretty much a guaranteed kamihime.

-The worst thing to do is to choose a soul depending on weapons. The only thing affected by weapon's rarity is your soul's burst damage, which is only a small part of your damage. The only soul based on burst damage is Siegfried, and as you said, glaive drop from raid boss.
Better than that, next regular event (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%A9%E3%83%8F%E3%83%96%E9%99%8D%E8% 87%A8%E6%88%A6) is water, and will bring SSR glaive (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%B5%B7%E7%AB%9C%E5%88%83%E3%83%A9%E3% 83%8F%E3%83%96%E3%83%8A%E3%82%A4%E3%83%95); It will also bring SR sword and gun.
It means that with this event and raid boss, you will have at least SR weapon for every single soul in the game ^-^

Yeah, Poseidon isn't bad but she isn't what I am looking for. Right now I really want to get Aphrodite and Cthulhu when they come. And Sol is what I want since start (her and Gaia) but no luck with her. So you see, it's not that Poseidon is bad. I just have other SSR that I wish to have instead of her.

I forgot about Gabriel. A-frame def down 12% is worse than Gawains A-frame def down 20%. The good thing about her is atk/def buff for whole party 12% and increase in burst gauge gain for whole team. She is better than Rusalka or Undine since dizzy have really low chance to land and even if it lands then it's a coin flip if enemy attacks or not.

About choosing soul based on weapon... I am not really so sure if it is bad thing. When I went for D'Art line I realized that I don't have any guns. And because of that I was running with SR enhancing material gun. Those were a dark times... Also weapon of your soul affects the last hit of chain burst, as in its type.

1 more question, if I got another ssr but not water is it considered better to include it in the team than water R and SR ?

At the begging when you don't have weapon grid supporting one type of element? I would say yes. Once you get your weapon grid to fully support water then water Rare kami will be dealing more damage than SSR kami of other element. Although there might be cases where you want to take SSR because of extra effect that it provides.

Yolodesu
04-24-2017, 10:59 AM

Its less effective in the end for 2 reasons : Eidolon effect and weapon's assault skill.
Tyr is a damage dealer, she works more or less like Siegfried (use her buff + burst on stun, not entering in detail here)
The less she is buffed by eidolon and weapon, the less she is effective.
Its different with Sol (and even beelz), who are in a team for utility reasons.

You can build another team alongside your water team, with Sol + Tyr + Baal (thunder SR from story mode) + Beelz

Soul advices for this team are more or less the same than your water team.

Ofc this is true for long term objectives. At the beginning, when your main eidolon is Diabolos, and your weapon grid is filled with whatever you found, you can put whatever you want in your team :p

BamBam
04-24-2017, 01:04 PM
Is there no cap to elixir exchange from event?

Yolodesu
04-24-2017, 01:27 PM

You can only exchange 2 per day. Aside that, no, there isnt any cap.

felix
04-24-2017, 01:27 PM

2 per day...

jazz154
04-24-2017, 01:56 PM
You can only exchange 2 per day. Aside that, no, there isnt any cap.

Yeah, and assuming you have time for it then you can get more half elixirs than you use on farming event. I am currently at 70+ and still didn't exchange all from garuda.

sanahtlig
04-24-2017, 06:36 PM
Sol and Thunder-element teams have great synergy since thunder kamihime are attack-focused (Sol provides much-needed healing) and Sol will benefit from the Thunder/Light buffing eidolons. It's up to you which element to choose, but I'd likely go with whichever element your next SR Gatcha kamihime pull matches.

Unregistered
04-24-2017, 09:26 PM
Question: How good is rampage and is it good enough to keep a "weak" character for it? To give some context i have an almost full fire team and im using Typhon as my eidolon main. The exception is Beelzebub since i usually combine her with an atk bonus and a fire atk bonus for massive damage. My issue right now is redundancy since outside of rampage she cant really do any good damage and she doesnt get any bonuses from weapons or the eidolon. What do you guys think?

sanahtlig
04-24-2017, 09:48 PM
and im using Typhon as my eidolon main.
Well don't do that. Problem solved.

felix
04-24-2017, 09:59 PM
Question: How good is rampage and is it good enough to keep a "weak" character for it?

i dont think theres a definite number on how strong is rampage. To top it off, theres different types of rampage: for example Morgan's (future legendary soul) doesnt prevent rampage target from using burst, while Beelz's does. Some rampages, induced by later released SSR hime reportedly boost dmg by 50% or so, but Beelz's i think boosts by 30%, im not too sure. Rampage in general is considered very powerful status, but is it worth keeping Beelz in fire team? I suppose if you have nothing better? I personaly wouldnt take her instead of Agni or Brynhilde, not to mention fire SSR, but if only other option is something like Nike, then i'd go with Beelz.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 03:26 PM
Question: How good is rampage and is it good enough to keep a "weak" character for it? To give some context i have an almost full fire team and im using Typhon as my eidolon main. The exception is Beelzebub since i usually combine her with an atk bonus and a fire atk bonus for massive damage. My issue right now is redundancy since outside of rampage she cant really do any good damage and she doesnt get any bonuses from weapons or the eidolon. What do you guys think?

I'm assuming that you weren't around for the first event, so if/when we get the reprint, you want to get Apocalypse. It boosts fire and dark; perfect for this situation.
Until then... who else do you have?
Note that assuming we get the reprint at the same time as it originally was, we have thunder/water/fire/thunder/wind events until the Apocalypse/Phoenix reprint.

Lala
04-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Is there any good reason having Amon unleashead in a light team with SOL+Mich, or just take her out and replace for some R/SR?

BamBam
04-25-2017, 04:04 PM
Is there anyway to replace the Union Leader now that our is not online anymore?

Yolodesu
04-25-2017, 04:33 PM
Is there any good reason having Amon unleashead in a light team with SOL+Mich

Yes, her def debuff. Actually light has to rely on soul's def debuff, so having Amon allow more flexibility in the choice of your soul and Ex skill. I had her in my team since Apocalypse event, and i only replaced her this week with Uranus.
Also the control she brings on boss is really good, even if she isnt buffed by eidolon or weapon's skill (stun extend + assist atk up on raging enemy).
Ofc a light SR will be better, but there is no reason to choose a R instead of her.

Is there anyway to replace the Union Leader now that our is not online anymore?

When a Leader fails to log in for two weeks or more, the Subleader automatically becomes the Leader.
If there is no Subleader, or in the event that the Subleader has not logged in for more than two weeks, the party member that first accesses the Union page will automatically be made Leader.
Members' titles can be changed via the Manage Union tab on the Union page.

Source : Help > Union > When a Leader goes MIA

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 01:35 AM
Hey guys since medusa update i got this page error when i try to load the game on my phone and when i press the reload page i get the error again and no matter what i do i cant fix it and after sending a few ticket they reply the same stupid stuff like a reply bot please anyone had this problem before? I seriously cant fix and this problem never occured before

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys since medusa update i got this page error when i try to load the game on my phone and when i press the reload page i get the error again and no matter what i do i cant fix it and after sending a few ticket they reply the same stupid stuff like a reply bot please anyone had this problem before? I seriously cant fix and this problem never occured before

- - - Updated - - -

Delete web cache from you phone, even the whole history if you dont mind about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I done that Before and still have the error even tried deleting and reinstall the Google chrome and still cant fix it

BamBam
04-27-2017, 05:02 PM
So today I learn that you can roll SSR weapon that release no kamihime from the Gacha ticket. That is so much bs, 3% rate and we have the chance to pull sth that is almost useless? even worse than the dragon SSR?.

felix
04-27-2017, 06:09 PM
So today I learn that you can roll SSR weapon that release no kamihime from the Gacha ticket. That is so much bs, 3% rate and we have the chance to pull sth that is almost useless? even worse than the dragon SSR?.

welcome to the club, m8

Gouda
04-27-2017, 08:08 PM
my bad--- delete--

AgentFakku
04-30-2017, 03:44 AM
finally premium gacha tickets net something new, Puck

so got a full wind team hooray

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 04:28 AM
I get page error since the new ios 10.3.1 and cant play or fix it no matter what and i tried clear cache and everything else and when i send ticket they just answer with check the system requirements. For god sake i dont want a reply bot to answer me its so frustrating that they dont care about helping me fix it anone know why am i getting page error? The game totally works on my computer so iam sure my account wasnt blocked or banned

Skulkraken
04-30-2017, 05:19 AM
I get page error since the new ios 10.3.1 and cant play or fix it no matter what and i tried clear cache and everything else and when i send ticket they just answer with check the system requirements. For god sake i dont want a reply bot to answer me its so frustrating that they dont care about helping me fix it anone know why am i getting page error? The game totally works on my computer so iam sure my account wasnt blocked or banned

Are you playing on an iPhone/iPad or using a computer that has iOS? The first thing to check for if the game errors out on startup is to check for the blocking of third-party cookies (allow the cookies through to play). It's possible that the setting was reset by the OS update you installed.

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 03:27 AM
as i mentioned it works on my computer only my phone have this problem and i cleared cache reinstalled chrome and did others stuff and i cant fix it no matter what always the Page error when i load the game and it says An error has occured Please go to the main page and try reopening and when i press it the same error comes out

- - - Updated - - -

Mass reward jewels has begun !! woooohooooo

Aidoru
05-01-2017, 06:12 AM
Oh nice, another bonus jewel log in. Anyone know if the DMM version had as many of these as well?

Naruhodo
05-01-2017, 06:47 AM
Oh nice, another bonus jewel log in. Anyone know if the DMM version had as many of these as well?

They're having one right now, 7 days golden week login bonus. since Kamipro ranked top 3 in DMM maybe they'll have login bonuses like we're having right now next time. kinda suprised too that kamipro can even have a collab with another eroge (Walkure romanze)

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 06:51 AM
Where do i even find this third party cookie enabling?

Skulkraken
05-01-2017, 07:46 AM
Where do i even find this third party cookie enabling?

On Chrome, it's listed under either "Site settings" or "Content Settings". For Firefox/Internet Explorer/Safari, it's listed under the Privacy tab.

badcat
05-02-2017, 12:01 PM
I just started to play this game 2 days ago. I have many questions, pls help :(
My current kamihime: Micheal, Sol, Gaia, Titania and some R (I dont have any SR beside what I got though story line.)
My Eidolon: Takemikazuchi, current thunder boss, and some SRs.
1. What team I should build? Put all SSR in same team or focus on 1 element?
2. Which weapons and Eidolons I should use? High atk and hp, or same element with kamihime?
3. What soul I should unlock first?
4. I read some posts said that SSR weapons are useless. Why?
Thanks for your help.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 05:22 PM
I just started to play this game 2 days ago. I have many questions, pls help :(
My current kamihime: Micheal, Sol, Gaia, Titania and some R (I dont have any SR beside what I got though story line.)
My Eidolon: Takemikazuchi, current thunder boss, and some SRs.
1. What team I should build? Put all SSR in same team or focus on 1 element?
2. Which weapons and Eidolons I should use? High atk and hp, or same element with kamihime?
3. What soul I should unlock first?
4. I read some posts said that SSR weapons are useless. Why?
Thanks for your help.

1. You have the makings of a wind team with those 2 SSR so I would make a team monoelement team for wind plus Sol. You could also do monelement light but I hear that it's the weakest element.
2. For your main eidolon you should use one that gives passive buff to your main element. The rest just use best stats.
3. Since you have Sol I would go Arthur, Siegfried, or Mordred. You could also go D'art if you believe in snatch or want the debuff.
4. SSR weapon you get from gacha are useless since they're much harder to limit break than anything else. A max limit break SR is better than a non limit break SSR weapon stat wise and for burst damage.

AgentFakku
05-02-2017, 07:28 PM
first time seeing a lvl 100 Eidolon - didn't know the lvl goes dat high lol

Kurzathan
05-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Very noobish question. How does one get soul points? I'm missing 10 for legendary Andromeda.

Licherous
05-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Very noobish question. How does one get soul points? I'm missing 10 for legendary Andromeda.

You get 30 each time you rank up your account, they are also awarded during events; usually you can earn around 300(?) per event.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Leveling and from events. Each time you level you gain 30 so if you re close you should get andromeda in no time.

Kurzathan
05-02-2017, 11:50 PM
You get 30 each time you rank up your account, they are also awarded during events; usually you can earn around 300(?) per event.

Ah ok good to know. I'm about 30% or so from next level. So she will be mine in one or two stamina dumps.

Era
05-03-2017, 06:24 AM
After some rerolls this is what i got: Amaterasu + Ares + Susanoo
And i have been lucky(??) by drawing SSR Eidolon Sandalphon (thunder), which is not my element i guess

I need some help as i'm quite newbie:
1. What team can i make with those?
2. What legendary soul should i go for? i am half through for Arthur and maybe Siegfried
3. Is it hard to Break Limit the kamihime? do i need to do the SP quests daily?
4. what are the rules of enhancing? I don't understand the success rate stat? How do i trigger it?

Thanks!

Aidoru
05-03-2017, 06:36 AM
You can still use Sandalphon without much issue. For now,you only need to worry about your main eidolon and if its passive ability supports your team or not.

1. Well you have 2 Fire SSR's, so that should be an obvious choice. Until you get more kamihimes, you can focus on that. Though next event is Water so you might have an issue there.
2. You have no strong healers, so Andromeda should be a priority. Amaterasu's regen can only get you so far and thankfully this event is incredibly easy.
3. Because of events, you'll only have ~3 days in-between each event to farm SP quests and even then, they may not be the ones you want, so you may have to give up a day of event to farm the day you need or use some elixirs to run some. Raid events interfere with regular raids since most people will ignore regular raids and focus on events, so if you can't solo them, you may have some issue getting the materials from them if you decide to run expert.

Era
05-03-2017, 06:47 AM
You can still use Sandalphon without much issue. For now,you only need to worry about your main eidolon and if its passive ability supports your team or not.

1. Well you have 2 Fire SSR's, so that should be an obvious choice. Until you get more kamihimes, you can focus on that. Though next event is Water so you might have an issue there.
2. You have no strong healers, so Andromeda should be a priority. Amaterasu's regen can only get you so far and thankfully this event is incredibly easy.
3. Because of events, you'll only have ~3 days in-between each event to farm SP quests and even then, they may not be the ones you want, so you may have to give up a day of event to farm the day you need or use some elixirs to run some. Raid events interfere with regular raids since most people will ignore regular raids and focus on events, so if you can't solo them, you may have some issue getting the materials from them if you decide to run expert.

Thanks for the explanation!

I have been using Nike as healer untill now but once she dies i am pretty much losing... otherwise the damage output is quite nice. Managing to rise to MVP in many standard raids.

I have a Thunder SSR Sword, would that be any help if i equip my Soul with it against water with fire team?

And another question:

- How do i increase the success rate when enhancing weapons or kamihime?

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Does the kami mobile work on ipad? Iv'e tried checking all the settings and cant get it to work. (Doesnt load game)
It says it works on ipad, someone mentioned third party settings but google doesnt have that option on ipad.
Any ideas.

Does anyone use it without any issues. Ipad or iphone.

bosing
05-04-2017, 08:05 AM
can you get astaroth or mephistopheles in normal gatcha?
i got no dark kami in my team

Kurzathan
05-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Another question. I got both of the Grimoires from the event. What are they used for?

Lala
05-04-2017, 12:53 PM

Dont think so, never got either while I had duplicates of the rest, seems strange as it means that dark is the only element w/o a hime in free gacha.

jazz154
05-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Another question. I got both of the Grimoires from the event. What are they used for?

To max limit break kamihime. You will need 5 of grimoires to do that.

Not now, but eventually they will get added to gem gacha.

bosing
05-04-2017, 08:46 PM
i see, ty for info. gonna stop using those gems for normal g now

jazz154
05-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Was anyone able to read in the store, what Melusine does? Every time I click on her picture game will just crash.

bosing
05-05-2017, 04:55 AM
Was anyone able to read in the store, what Melusine does? Every time I click on her picture game will just crash.

same here i always got error message

Unregistered
05-05-2017, 07:36 AM
Simple guide:
+Single element: what you like or what you have
+At least 1 strong healer (Andromeda), 2 make life easier
+At least 5 attack weapons
+Each event aims for SSR weapons if same element you use. If not, aim for Eidolons

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 09:40 AM
i see posts written that HP weapon = trash... is SSR weapon consider trash as well? Dark element + atk skill is hard to come by.... only Apo lance is atk skill for now, medu is hp and future Dullahan is HP as well....

Naruhodo
05-05-2017, 09:47 AM
i see posts written that HP weapon = trash... is SSR weapon consider trash as well? Dark element + atk skill is hard to come by.... only Apo lance is atk skill for now, medu is hp and future Dullahan is HP as well....

The farmable SR dark gun from dark prison disaster raid is atk-up ;)

dreadpin
05-05-2017, 09:57 AM
The farmable SR dark gun from dark prison disaster raid is atk-up ;)

but the dmg gap is too huge between SR/SSR isn't it(note: both are max LB & level)...so i think even the skill atk-up won't be able to make up for that?

Unregistered
05-05-2017, 10:24 AM
At high enough base attack, you'd probably still want an SR with assault over the SSR with defender in the theoretical lategame. For an SR, lv 20 assault adds +13% to the character side of the damage formula. The event SSR with defender may have a 500-700 point lead over the prison raid gun at max, but it won't contribute to multiplying the attack given by everything else you're using.

sanahtlig
05-05-2017, 06:07 PM
At high enough base attack, you'd probably still want an SR with assault over the SSR with defender in the theoretical lategame. For an SR, lv 20 assault adds +13% to the character side of the damage formula. The event SSR with defender may have a 500-700 point lead over the prison raid gun at max, but it won't contribute to multiplying the attack given by everything else you're using.
You're ignoring the fact that extra HP isn't worthless. It allows you to heal more efficiently and use a more offensive team composition. That said, you'll generally get more mileage out of an HP/character ATK eidolon.

Aidoru
05-05-2017, 06:25 PM
If you have a large amount of HP from weapon skills, sure it'll increase your chances of survival, but if you're rarely or never going below a certain amount, then that is wasted potential that could have been extra damage.

Like say if my units had 7~8k HP cause I had several HP skill weapons but none pretty much ever go below 2k HP. That there is a loss of damage.

The only time I would recommend HP skill weapons is if you're still fresh to the game and can't reach the HP threshold needed to survive an event because of lack of time to farm for break limits/low level kamihimes or if you have no other weapon for your soul/to fill other slots.

sanahtlig
05-05-2017, 06:33 PM
If you have a large amount of HP from weapon skills, sure it'll increase your chances of survival, but if you're rarely or never going below a certain amount, then that is wasted potential that could have been extra damage.
Losing characters is a loss of damage too. In Ragnarok events where a character can take 5-6k in a single attack, that extra HP is the difference between getting your Full Burst off and not.

But again, eidolons are nice because you can switch them in and out at will. Weapons require significant investment.

Naruhodo
05-05-2017, 07:53 PM
If the question is which HP or ATK gear is better, I'd use anything that's farmable or from event rewards. Since the game is still fresh there's not many SR and SSR weapon to choose especially for a mono element team for advent and raids.

sanahtlig
05-05-2017, 08:23 PM
I believe the question is that if you had a full grid of same-element LB3 assault weapons, which would you invest your resources in: a SR Assault or a SSR defender weapon. I think you could make an argument for either. I haven't ran the calculations on what combination of eidolons and assault/defender choice would maximize damage for a given threshold of HP bonus, though someone could easily do so with the tools I've made available and the various known max weapon stats. There's no reason for me to run that analysis until I confront that decision myself.

SlickFenix
05-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Does anybody know what's going on with the Upgrade SP Quests? They haven't shown up for the past couple of weeks (at least I haven't seen them during the times that they are supposed to be up). Does somebody have the ability to ask them about it?

Also since they introduced Ch19 and you get to beat Melusine, I'm unable to get her Eidolon. I notice that it's supposed to be tradable in the shop, however every time I go to trade or even look at it the game restarts.

If they knew about it ahead of time, perhaps they should have waited until they had the bugs fixed before releasing ch19, because I believe we're supposed to be getting her after beating her.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Nix
05-06-2017, 09:27 PM
I've been playing Kamihime project for a long while now (level 42 account), but I do not have any SSR Kamihime. Is it worth it to open a second alt account for SSR kamihime?

SlickFenix
05-06-2017, 09:59 PM
I've been playing Kamihime project for a long while now (level 42 account), but I do not have any SSR Kamihime. Is it worth it to open a second alt account for SSR kamihime?

I'm Rank 57 and still don't have an SSR Kam either. I've been considering playing around with a secondary account as well. Something that I can use to set up Raids and stuff for my main login.

jazz154
05-06-2017, 10:32 PM

If you feel like it. SSR kami isn't necessary for completing game or doing events, they help out but aren't necessity. Especially when they intruduce event quests when you will have to beat ulimate difficulty with only R team. And the chances are that if you play long enough you will get some SSR kamihimes.

Does anybody know what's going on with the Upgrade SP Quests? They haven't shown up for the past couple of weeks (at least I haven't seen them during the times that they are supposed to be up). Does somebody have the ability to ask them about it?

Also since they introduced Ch19 and you get to beat Melusine, I'm unable to get her Eidolon. I notice that it's supposed to be tradable in the shop, however every time I go to trade or even look at it the game restarts.

If they knew about it ahead of time, perhaps they should have waited until they had the bugs fixed before releasing ch19, because I believe we're supposed to be getting her after beating her.

Is anyone else having these issues?

From news section right under game:

We have received some inquiries about the material exchange shop.
When you try to exchange "Melusine" with the material, an error will occur.

Now we are investigating.
We will make another announcement when we finish it.

We thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,
Dev Team

As for her dropping from quest... Isn't it impossible? I never saw any of precious SR eidolons dropping from quests (I will admit that I didn't try to get them drop), so I don't know. Even if she does drop isn't it supposed to be very rare?

About upgrade quests... I am pretty sure I saw them last sunday, at least I think so.

SlickFenix
05-06-2017, 10:43 PM
If you feel like it. SSR kami isn't necessary for completing game or doing events, they help out but aren't necessity. Especially when they intruduce event quests when you will have to beat ulimate difficulty with only R team. And the chances are that if you play long enough you will get some SSR kamihimes.

From news section right under game:

As for her dropping from quest... Isn't it impossible? I never saw any of precious SR eidolons dropping from quests (I will admit that I didn't try to get them drop), so I don't know. Even if she does drop isn't it supposed to be very rare?

About upgrade quests... I am pretty sure I saw them last sunday, at least I think so.

Yeah, they just put that news up this evening, and I noticed it right after I submitted my message here.

Well I know that Sephiroth and Yinlong are able to Drop (Small Chance) when you fight them and that's how you get the Max LB for them. However during the quest in that land you are given them at the end. I guess that's part of what I'm looking for here. To me it seems like there is still a bug in the chapter because you don't get Mesuline. Unless you're able to buy enough in the shop to allow for Full LB and that's how it is meant to be.

Those SP Upgrade Quests are supposed to be popping up 3x a day 12:00-13:00, 20:00-21:00, and 22:00-23:00 (I'm pretty sure those were the times). Granted during the events I am focused on those and I don't even look. However, now that the event is down I want to upgrade stuff and they aren't showing......

bosing
05-06-2017, 10:53 PM

i do suggest to make an alt now (event makes it easier to have more than 1 ssr with the 6000 jewels intead of 3k)
you can continue playing your main acc while making an alt just like what ive done. now my alt is basically my main

jazz154
05-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Well I know that Sephiroth and Yinlong are able to Drop (Small Chance) when you fight them and that's how you get the Max LB for them. However during the quest in that land you are given them at the end. I guess that's part of what I'm looking for here. To me it seems like there is still a bug in the chapter because you don't get Mesuline. Unless you're able to buy enough in the shop to allow for Full LB and that's how it is meant to be.

Those SP Upgrade Quests are supposed to be popping up 3x a day 12:00-13:00, 20:00-21:00, and 22:00-23:00 (I'm pretty sure those were the times). Granted during the events I am focused on those and I don't even look. However, now that the event is down I want to upgrade stuff and they aren't showing......

I didn't get them just for doing quest. I had to exchange them in the shop just to get entry to the library.

The upgrade quests are only on sunday PST. Unless it changed.

SlickFenix
05-06-2017, 11:42 PM
I didn't get them just for doing quest. I had to exchange them in the shop just to get entry to the library.

The upgrade quests are only on sunday PST. Unless it changed.

They used to be every day. If they changed, then it would have been nice to know.

You may be right on the exchanging part. It's been so long I don't remember how I originally got them. My bad....

dreadpin
05-07-2017, 02:52 AM
but why bothering a SR eido? no scene and low stats? please enlighten me

SlickFenix
05-07-2017, 07:35 AM
but why bothering a SR eido? no scene and low stats? please enlighten me

Gotta Catch them all....

Sephiroth is my only Wind Eidolon so far and I have 1 more to get before max LB (which means I have to farm fighting her in the quest), and before the Sandolphon event Yinglong was my only lightning Eidolon. I'm backing off on Yinglong right now for LB Mat for my Kams but at some point I still want to go back and Max LB her. I just want to have them because I can. Same Reason I want to collect all SR and SSR Weaps, I just want to have them.

Aidoru
05-07-2017, 08:02 AM
It's fine to collect them but don't waste your time leveling or farming them. Unless they have a very special buff not found from past/soon to be seen event eidolons, they're garbage. They're barely as strong as a R eidolons who take less effort to reach better stats.

I grab every copy of advent event weapons for collections, meaning all the SR weapons along with the SSR stuff, but that doesn't mean I keep them or use them. Having own them once is enough to fill their slot in the library and anything SR HP skill related gets used as skill enhancement.

Gisborn
05-07-2017, 08:46 AM
i feel no point in "Gotta Catch them all...." since most likely not spamming cash to get every SSR/SR.... my alt used 20k jewels...0 SSR...

SlickFenix
05-07-2017, 09:25 AM
i feel no point in "Gotta Catch them all...." since most likely not spamming cash to get every SSR/SR.... my alt used 20k jewels...0 SSR...

I still don't have any SSR Kams after 15K Jewels spent so far.....I'm also not going to spend actual money on this game, so I'm just doing the best I can with what I have.

Gisborn
05-07-2017, 11:52 AM
I still don't have any SSR Kams after 15K Jewels spent so far.....I'm also not going to spend actual money on this game, so I'm just doing the best I can with what I have.

well that way we can't complete the collection.... and i won't bother to get the SR eido from shop... just a waste of slot(just my opinion)

Unregistered
05-07-2017, 05:21 PM
I was just wondering what the best difficulty to farm divine light stones is for SP quests? because i have about 30 tier 4 and 30 tier 3 stones but 0 tier 1 and tier 2. Any suggestions? Currently using snatch 1 + 2

felix
05-07-2017, 06:34 PM
I was just wondering what the best difficulty to farm divine light stones is for SP quests? because i have about 30 tier 4 and 30 tier 3 stones but 0 tier 1 and tier 2. Any suggestions? Currently using snatch 1 + 2

i get tier 1 from easy dailies that i run during events (and also daily quest rewards), and i get tier 2 from exchanging 3 tier 1s every day.

Licherous
05-07-2017, 08:56 PM

The best way is to farm the expert SP quest. I usually run double Anzu (does it work? Ionno). Just do them daily and you'll accumulate more than enough.

bosing
05-09-2017, 01:55 AM
after seeing that you can get new R girls (mephisto,zephy,undine or baphometh) on normal gatcha i spend around 50k gem and still not able to get single on of those ahahahha

after 60k finally got 2 ~undine and astaroth is in gem gatcha too!

dreadpin
05-09-2017, 02:49 AM
after seeing that you can get new R girls (mephisto,zephy,undine or baphometh) on normal gatcha i spend around 50k gem and still not able to get single on of those ahahahha

after 60k finally got 2 ~undine and astaroth is in gem gatcha too!

is there a list for this? cuz astaroth is not in the picture.... i get her as well

bosing
05-09-2017, 02:57 AM
is there a list for this? cuz astaroth is not in the picture.... i get her as well

i only see 5 in the gatcha page
in nutaku twiter page they say 6. guess she the 6th one
but i wonder why perun is included i got her weeks ago in gem gatcha

dreadpin
05-09-2017, 03:06 AM
i only see 5 in the gatcha page
in nutaku twiter page they say 6. guess she the 6th one
but i wonder why perun is included i got her weeks ago in gem gatcha

ok thanks, gems done for today no more 10x draws..... i gotten 5 outta 6 then... missing bapomet

Inb4whales
05-10-2017, 06:43 AM
Does anyone have a rough idea of when they will be releasing Hercules?
Considering the fact that she requires 600 unlike the usual 500 Soul points, I'm thinking of whether or not I should save up points for her.

Also I see a lot of people really disliking Solomon (and for good reason).
My question is would she have been a better Heroic soul if she has the ability to refresh the cooldown of one Kamihime of choice as her Heroic ability (the ability that can't be used on other Heroic souls as an extra ability).

jazz154
05-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Does anyone have a rough idea of when they will be releasing Hercules?
Considering the fact that she requires 600 unlike the usual 500 Soul points, I'm thinking of whether or not I should save up points for her.

Also I see a lot of people really disliking Solomon (and for good reason).
My question is would she have been a better Heroic soul if she has the ability to refresh the cooldown of one Kamihime of choice as her Heroic ability (the ability that can't be used on other Heroic souls as an extra ability).

From what I remember... Something about 2 months? I don't know if it will take that long here and I don't see any reason why it should.

Refresh cooldown of one kamihime all skills? Or one skill? Well, either way it would be very useful if not outright broken (paralysis anyone?).

So is game for anyone else... I would want to say freezing but that's not it... Is anyone else getting same error as me? That is summon cards are invisible and you can't do anything (of course it means reload button doesn't work). So in the end I have to refesh page.

Diesirae
05-10-2017, 02:57 PM
So is game for anyone else... I would want to say freezing but that's not it... Is anyone else getting same error as me? That is summon cards are invisible and you can't do anything (of course it means reload button doesn't work). So in the end I have to refesh page.

Been wondering if I was the only one.. happened to me a few times recently.
I tried going back a page with my mouse shortcuts which works like a 'forced' reload but that doesn't help either so you really need to refresh I guess.

Skulkraken
05-11-2017, 03:32 AM
I got hit with that annoying error too. Didn't encounter it on the mobile version...though it's kind of hard to tell when the mobile version is so prone to crashing anyway...

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 05:29 PM
Sorry for noob question, but how do you farm elixirs ? Thanks in advance !

Aidoru
05-16-2017, 05:42 PM
Sorry for noob question, but how do you farm elixirs ? Thanks in advance !

Early on you can grab some from the exchange shop with materials you get from story quests but after that you'll most likely be focusing on events. So you'll be mostly getting them from daily/weekly missions and advent event mission daily exchanges which can be exchanged even after the event is over if you still have materials.

We have a raid event coming up which doesn't provide you with any elixirs, you'll get a ton of BP recovery items though.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 03:14 AM
Whenever I try to load the game, I get an error which offers to redirect me to the main page. Regardless of what I do, I keep getting the error since yesterday. Is this caused by a maintenance or is the problem on my end?

Wanderer
05-17-2017, 03:22 AM
Whenever I try to load the game, I get an error which offers to redirect me to the main page. Regardless of what I do, I keep getting the error since yesterday. Is this caused by a maintenance or is the problem on my end?

Try changing your browser settings to allow cookies

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 03:46 AM
That was indeed it, thanks. But I find it weird that I need to allow 3rd-party cookies to play...

Katamaran
05-17-2017, 02:17 PM
How do I upgrade my kamihime over level 20? They're level 20 and it says they're at the max. And to unlock harem episodes I need them on level 25.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 02:45 PM
How do I upgrade my kamihime over level 20? They're level 20 and it says they're at the max. And to unlock harem episodes I need them on level 25.

Go to enhance and choose limit break at kamihime tab

- - - Updated - - -

Still it is preferable in the long run /end to limit break only for the SR or SSR kamihime for higher attack ceilling on your team. You can do both, though.

Aidoru
05-17-2017, 04:42 PM
Still it is preferable in the long run /end to limit break only for the SR or SSR kamihime for higher attack ceilling on your team. You can do both, though.

R himes can be plenty useful, especially if you're a free player, and considering how much excess break limit material you'll get over the course of playing the game, break limiting them to max shouldn't even be an issue. Not like they need grimoires.

AgentFakku
05-18-2017, 01:45 AM
maintenance - thought it was done

guess I go to bed for work tomorrow mornin'

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 10:45 AM
i have a quick question - anyone succeeded in getting baphomet thru normal gacha?
im asking cuz i spent like 100k gems and still not getting her

jazz154
05-18-2017, 11:25 AM
i have a quick question - anyone succeeded in getting baphomet thru normal gacha?

She is there, 100k isn't that much. I used ~200k to get Mephisto.

QXZ
05-18-2017, 06:23 PM

i got her..... but not 100% sure if that was normal gacha or jewel. shes not that impressive though... even her harem is just ok.

Santiago Rosa
05-18-2017, 10:19 PM
I´ve saved all my gems waiting for this gacha... 9000 gems... First roll Brynhildr, ok i guess it could be worse... Second roll FUCK ME 3 SSR!: A F"#"#ING SSR WEAPON, TOTALLY USELESS, JABBERWOCK... NO COMMENTS... AND A SSR KAMIHIME APHRODITE APHRODITE C´MON THOR SERIOUSLY? AHHH 3 ROLL 2 R! I GUESS I WILL HAVE THUNDER AS SECOND ELEMENT I GUESS...

vysethevaliant
05-18-2017, 10:42 PM
I've been sitting on a little over 9k gems for a while, as well as 9 tickets, so I figured I'd use them to (hopefully) get another water character or two.

Out of them all, I got:

From Tickets:

Characters:

Puck (R)
Baphomet (R)

From 9k gems:

Characters:

Hermod (SR)
Orpheus (R)
Triton (SR)
Hestia (R)
Circe (R)
Kushinada (R)
Aphrodite!!! (SSR)

Summons:

Ray Dragoon (SR)
Evil Kaiser Dragon (SSR)
Fafnir!! (SSR)

I couldn't believe it. I got both Fafnir and Aphrodite in my last multi-pull. At least now I have a full water team! Not sure I should continue to bring Sol with me or not, now that I have Aphrodite...

Yusuke
05-18-2017, 11:45 PM
Wow, Gz man!!!

vysethevaliant
05-18-2017, 11:53 PM
Wow, Gz man!!!
Thanks!

I honestly wasn't expecting a rainbow at all out of the pulls, so the fact that I got three (granted, one of them was the Kaiser Dragon SSR Summon, so she probably won't see much use) was a surprise (to say the least). I've been wanting Fafnir for a while, and I was pulling specifically for another water SSR Kamihime. I already have Shiva, so out of the two there I was hoping most for Aphrodite and I got her. For once, luck was with me. :)

Yusuke
05-18-2017, 11:58 PM
I have just 1600 jewels, but i will try Aphrodite too. I got Shiva and Poseidon with a 300 Jewel Gacha each, maybe I'll get her too. Water team forever s2

vysethevaliant
05-19-2017, 12:04 AM
I have just 1600 jewels, but i will try Aphrodite too. I got Shiva and Poseidon with a 300 Jewel Gacha each, maybe I'll get her too. Water team forever s2
Yeah, water is great.

Best of luck to you! Congrats on that Poseidon, I really love her art.

Yusuke
05-19-2017, 12:08 AM
Yeah, water is great.

Best of luck to you! Congrats on that Poseidon, I really love her art.

Thx,Poseidon is my fav Hime overall (Art,Voice,Scenes) and she is very helpful too!

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 05:25 AM
If i consumed enhanced eidolon can i get the whole or a part of experience that eidolon consumed?

- - - Updated - - -

no. it will be as same as if you consumed 1st lvl
learned from experience

TNinja
05-19-2017, 06:05 AM
Really that's awful but oh well NP.

lightwolf
05-19-2017, 06:06 PM
If i consumed enhanced eidolon can i get the whole or a part of experience that eidolon consumed?

- - - Updated - - -

no. it will be as same as if you consumed 1st lvl
learned from experience

Has that been changed cause it used to give you more for weapons with higher lvls than a lvl 1 just not as much as if you had enhanced the weapon with them. I remember checking that but i haven't checked in a while.

jazz154
05-19-2017, 10:44 PM
Has that been changed cause it used to give you more for weapons with higher lvls than a lvl 1 just not as much as if you had enhanced the weapon with them. I remember checking that but i haven't checked in a while.

Higher level weapon gives more experience... it's just that it's barely noticable, so it could as well not exist. Level 5 SR fire spear gives me 125 exp, while lvl 10 SR fire spear gives 138 exp.

lightwolf
05-20-2017, 06:04 AM
Higher level weapon gives more experience... it's just that it's barely noticable, so it could as well not exist. Level 5 SR fire spear gives me 125 exp, while lvl 10 SR fire spear gives 138 exp.

From what i've seen it also adds to your chances of weapon skill leveling. plus it will pass any of your + to other weapons. So yea overall not optimal but not useless.

Skulkraken
05-20-2017, 06:38 AM
From what i've seen it also adds to your chances of weapon skill leveling. plus it will pass any of your + to other weapons. So yea overall not optimal but not useless.

How much did it increase the skill leveling chances? Was it noticeable enough to make leveling skill fodder weapons worthwhile?

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet, scored Titania from a gacha ticket. :) Haha, of all the times to pull a wind SSR, it ended up happening during a fire raid event. XD

jazz154
05-20-2017, 07:21 AM
How much did it increase the skill leveling chances?

It doesn't.

QXZ
05-20-2017, 04:59 PM
anyone know how the Rage Throttle % work on Siegfried/Gilgamash/Beowulf?

Bvarela
05-20-2017, 10:06 PM

I got her and Mephisto yesterday with Normal Gacha, so yep
you can get her.

AutoCrimson
05-21-2017, 09:18 AM
yea, ty, got her yday (and decided to finally register on forum, lol)

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 02:20 AM
Anyone know if the "seasonal" Kamihime can be gotten through Jewels when their time comes? (i.e horde Jewels to try to get Summer Fire Sol, etc?)

lpmk1605
05-22-2017, 03:52 AM
Hey guys, got a question, should I keep all the ssr weapons from the event or break limit one till 3 stars. I mean should i equip all 4 of them fully upgraded till 40?

jazz154
05-22-2017, 06:36 AM
Hey guys, got a question, should I keep all the ssr weapons from the event or break limit one till 3 stars. I mean should i equip all 4 of them fully upgraded till 40?

It really depends on your situation... Do you have many SR weapons max limit broken? Is that your main element? How long are already playing?

In the end if you don't have many SR weapons (like ~3 max limit broken) and started not long ago plus it is your main element then it might be good idea to not limit break it right away. Otherwise just limit break it till max.

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 08:04 PM
The master skill effect of the heroic spirit. It is affecting whole party or not?

- - - Updated - - -

The master skill effect of the heroic spirit. It is affecting whole party or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Forget it. have seen the answer.

AgentFakku
05-23-2017, 04:15 AM
at least 1 out of 3 Premium Tickets got me a new gurl

Gisborn
05-23-2017, 08:39 AM
hmmm kamihime seem not running? anyone having this issue?

BarbatosZaku
05-23-2017, 02:12 PM
What is the use of the Siegfried Moral Boost?

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 02:19 PM
will They release a Apple store version like DMM released one? since i cant play the game on my phone since medusa event and cant do anything to fix that

Aidoru
05-23-2017, 03:11 PM
What is the use of the Siegfried Moral Boost?

Makes it so the party can reduce the enemies rage meter faster so you can stun for Dragon Blood.

QXZ
05-23-2017, 07:30 PM
Makes it so the party can reduce the enemies rage meter faster so you can stun for Dragon Blood.

can u elaborate on the Rage Throttle stat? does it only trigger when using Moral Boost and would be useless in all other situations?

and second question: is there any reason to wait till you get 3,000 jewels? does the 10-chain gacha provide any advantage over the single gacha?

Aidoru
05-23-2017, 07:45 PM
I'm not sure if Rage Throttle is just another poor translation that's suppose be Mode Gauge Reduction, which is what Morale Boost is, or if it's something of its own since the icon is different.

On JP wiki, google translates Siegfried's passive to "gauge suppression", which sounds more like reducing the rate at which a enemy goes into rage.

Yusuke
05-23-2017, 08:15 PM
and second question: is there any reason to wait till you get 3,000 jewels? does the 10-chain gacha provide any advantage over the single gacha?

Guaranteed SR or SSR.

QXZ
05-23-2017, 09:32 PM
where does it say guaranteed SR or SSR for jewel gacha?

Aidoru
05-23-2017, 09:37 PM
where does it say guaranteed SR or SSR for jewel gacha?

In several places that aren't obvious, a poor design by the devs.

In the How to Play in the gacha tab and when you purchase with gold, the description states "Guaranteed 1 SR or higher" in the purchase window that pops up.

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 05:16 AM
anyone know where to sell weapon. I spent all my gem so i cannot limit break.

Gisborn
05-24-2017, 04:57 PM
atk at 43k.... i feel eido somewhat useless for now? the slowness and the delayed atk not really worth casting...anyone has a summary of highest stat for eido? until there's a harder difficulty...

AgentFakku
05-24-2017, 05:06 PM
anyone know where to sell weapon. I spent all my gem so i cannot limit break.

click on the side bar and hit inventory

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 09:15 AM
I want to move my lvl I6 skill level to new weapon. How do i preserve the level?

jazz154
05-26-2017, 01:03 PM
So with the new chapter released I was wondering about something. Why do dark enemies when hit by water element take extra damage for "weak point"...?

Wanderer
05-26-2017, 03:32 PM
I want to move my lvl I6 skill level to new weapon. How do i preserve the level?

you can't...I would suggest keeping the old one, after all there are 10 weapon slots to fill

TNinja
05-26-2017, 04:12 PM
you can't...I would suggest keeping the old one, after all there are 10 weapon slots to fill

don't think it will be long to keep because that weapon is an MLB 'R' weapon so it is shit on quality because R weapon doesn't give added percentage increase where SSR weapon give you 6% status increase.
So SSR weapon lvl 4 skill is the same as my lvl 16 R weapon's skill. With R weapon has low quality on status increase too. CMIIW

- - - Updated - - -

You're right i will keep it for a while. until i can find reliable source information and also in need to replace it i will keep the weapon.

Skulkraken
05-27-2017, 06:51 AM
So with the new chapter released I was wondering about something. Why do dark enemies when hit by water element take extra damage for "weak point"...?

Probably another bug. The werewolves encountered in that chapter are actually all Fire-type, not Dark. They even drop Fire-type items, like the other mobs do.

TNinja
05-27-2017, 11:52 PM
anyone know the effect of sniper shot of d artagnan and grannuaile. how many percent it will lower?

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 04:43 AM
anyone know the effect of sniper shot of d artagnan and grannuaile. how many percent it will lower?

If I'm not mistaken, the atk down portion is estimated to be 15%, while the def down portion is estimated to be 20%.

TNinja
05-28-2017, 05:18 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the atk down portion is estimated to be 15%, while the def down portion is estimated to be 20%.
Pardon, is this for d artagnan or grannuile?

HoroBoro
05-28-2017, 09:12 AM
Sniper Shot(d'artagnan) is -20% to attack and defense
Sneak Attack (granuaile) is -15% to attack and defense

JP Wiki has all values for buffs/debuffs - just use google translate

TNinja
05-28-2017, 09:28 AM
Sniper Shot(d'artagnan) is -20% to attack and defense
Sneak Attack (granuaile) is -15% to attack and defense

JP Wiki has all values for buffs/debuffs - just use google translate
Thanks
You have a guide to use the wiki and link for the wiki if you don't mind. well it is not about using google translate it is about they're not using alphabet thus it is harder to navigate or search.