PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47

Dejnov
05-18-2019, 12:15 PM
That clears up a lot actually - you are using P(H) with a pride multiplier of 20, that is 20slvl pride(++). I have been using what is P3(H) in your image with a pride multiplier of 12, which is only pride(+). It turns out that makes a noticeable difference in how attractive pride looks. P2(H) is FLB pride(++), which neither of us are currently using in our discussion I believe.
To be more precise, it appears to be showing 2 pride(++) vs. 3 pride(++) and 1 vigoras(++)? You have a third image, which looks like 2 pride(++) vs. 3 pride(++) and 1 vigoras(+) with a smaller assault penalty for being (+) instead of (++).
Not sure how you end up with that, based on your formula, it looks like you have 3 20slvl assault(++) which have base assault of 0.16. Since you are using pride(++) in your formula, I assume you are comparing it to other assault(++), so without any pride, you should be looking at 5 assault(++) and 4 assault(+), all 20 slvl, which should be 132% assault giving a multiplier of 2.32 no? This is mere curiosity, that difference is not qualitatively material in any way whatsoever.

Correct on the formulas and the two pride++ vs. 3 pride++ and 1 vigoras.
I spit-balled the total assault with the pride++ being replaced with an assault++, but it should have been 2.38 as opposed to 2.36 (my guess). And that's because the Union Event weapon is a Pride++/Ascension weapon which I've FLBed to skill level 30 for 15% base assault and also the pride bonus. This is the main reason I'm so interested in the Vigoras item. If you're playing Light you get two staple weapons in each Union Event that you will FLB and one of them is Pride. It's damn near hard not to have 1 (or 3) pride weapons in your grid as the best non-Hime bricked weapons are Pride/Ascension and Assault/Burst. You can at a later date move the staffs out, but we're talking way into the future and a lot of the advent weapons just can't be FLBed either. My going in assumption is that you're going to have Pride in your grid; you're just not going to have the alternative of an all Assault grid any time soon. Making that work with one SR Vigoras weapon is important to the medium term.

Btw, the shortcut I use is start with what your grid would be before you make your pride/vigoras decisions. For every pride(++) I add, I assume I replace an assault(++), which means I lose 6% base assault for a 0.2 increase in pride multiplier. For pride(+), I assume I replace an assault(+), which means I lose 3% base assault for 0.12 pride multiplier. For vigoras(++), I lose the entire assault(++), so lose 16% base assault for 20 vigoras base (slvl 20), and for vigoras(+), lose 13% base assault for 16 vigoras base.

Agree. You should always try and replace similar power weapons for similar power in these calculations. Real options will toss wrenches into the actual outcome, but shouldn't be part of the analysis.

One thing I dislike about pride/vigoras setup regardless of whether you are looking from perspective a or b is that it usually results in you losing assault around the center of the curve, which is usually where you spend most of your time in. What is good really depends on your build and what you are fighting as well. It sounds like you have an abilities and burst heavy build, so you want vigoras for abilities and pride for burst (assuming you eat some dmg to build burst quickly.) You also heal better than me, so you can more easily move your mid-hp himes back up to full health, whereas I might just be moving them around on the flat part of the curve for no gain at all. This discussion made me much more aware of what the curves look like and where those breakeven points are =)

Btw, when I added a second vigoras weapon, it tends to either look like regular vigoras or you come out ahead only at extreme hp ranges depending on how many pride weapons you pair it with. Would be curious to see if you find a combo that you like.

If you have Sol and the Union Staffs, you're going to be able to heal greatly. After she's awakened she gets a 50% buff to her healing and the staffs also adds 40% (after FLBing). It's going to take a lot to move Sol out of the Light line up and only a little to keep her in (Tiara set bonus). I didn't like the second Vigoras in the mix either. It's too much loss in the middle of the curve. With the single Vigoras and 3 Pride weapons, it's about 4% loss in the middle ranges (~70% to 80%), 10% gain at the top and you keep the Pride low hit point curve gain intact. That's a very favorable assault profile and complements Pride weapons nicely. I can always start replacing the combo after I get Hime Assault/Defender weapons, but that's a long ways (and bricks) away.

What I am showing here is a base case without Abou, and a change case with Abou and vigoras at various elemental level (A = assault, E = elemental, V = vigoras base.) All curves normalized such that the base case is at 1. The first case you described is the blue line - sacrificing 40% elemental for Abou; I also added sacrificing 13% assault for vigoras. Still doesn't look great. The second case you described is the yellow line, even worse. In fact, there is no reason you would do that 'cos the curve is always below 1. The one case where it looks very attractive is the one I pointed out in an earlier post: soul weapon + 100% eido friend + replacing your own 40% eido with Abou, that is the red line. As you can see, that sticks very close to 1 then goes above 1 around 70% hp, all the way up to 20% gain. For comparison, the pride/vigoras combo we were discussing gives you max of around 12% gain relative to all assault. It gets better if you have higher assault (green line) or higher elemental (LB or 120% friend eidolon - I did not bother plotting that one 'cos I don't have LB fluffy friends, and 120% eido dun exist for light.)

So, if you are in my boat, where you have a few friends with fluffy but you don't have one yourself, Abou may be worth considering. I think you mentioned you have LB2 thunderbird though, so it may not be attractive to you, since you are sacrificing 50% instead of 40% elemental (it will end up between red and blue line.)

I have no big issue with Abou; it's an option if you don't have a better elemental Eidolon and, as your analysis shows, can shine when combined with Vigoras. I believe that's why I was not super excited about my testing with Fluerety (wind version). I didn't have a wind Vigoras weapon to pair it with. By itself it just didn't seem useful.

That Vigoras SR weapon is pretty clutch. I might actually Eido Orb up two of them just in case. Better to have a spare than to not and want it later.

Dejnov.

iamnoob
05-18-2019, 12:17 PM
Does pluto's assist skill affect the team or only self?

Dejnov
05-18-2019, 12:24 PM
Does pluto's assist skill affect the team or only self?

Self only.

Dejnov.

ArchAngel
05-18-2019, 12:52 PM
Yeah, that's an extreme version of what I call red ability build (vets let me know if there is a more accepted term for that.) I might try that for the next tower. Being able to squeeze one or two more floors out of Solomon is very useful when you don't have enough himes. I don't have any wind vigoras weapons though, and not sure where to get one.

Guardian/Olympia raid (next year) and it's a chalice:p <evil laugh>

ChaoticShinra
05-18-2019, 01:57 PM
Thanks Dejnov about suggestion on what to continue working on when the next MT comes. So with my current team of Ares (AW), Mars, Prometheus and Amaterasu, between Svarog and Uriel, who would benefit me more first? I know Prometheus will be the first to place in the backseat when I get either or.

iamnoob
05-18-2019, 02:02 PM
If I choose a support eidolon which is exactly the same as my main will the effect stack??

Dejnov
05-18-2019, 02:18 PM
Thanks Dejnov about suggestion on what to continue working on when the next MT comes. So with my current team of Ares (AW), Mars, Prometheus and Amaterasu, between Svarog and Uriel, who would benefit me more first? I know Prometheus will be the first to place in the backseat when I get either or.

SvarogAW is the stronger team player. UrielAW is mostly for high burst single striker type damage. I prefer Svarog as she helps a team much more than Uriel. Uriel will put out big numbers on board if that's what you want.

Dejnov.

Dejnov
05-18-2019, 02:20 PM
If I choose a support eidolon which is exactly the same as my main will the effect stack??

Yes.

Two Eidolon's of the same type (example 0 star Thunderbird) will both give 40% to light/thunder for a total of 80%. Both of their special abilities can be used, but will not stack as they are the same ability and frame.

Dejnov.

ChaoticShinra
05-18-2019, 02:23 PM
Alright. So Svarog for sure next MT. Thanks.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 03:02 PM
What are the best all-purpose aab teams for dark and light?

I'm thinking go for raw atk up front, maybe a healersin reserve. -def and burst are still usefull, but less so

Herc as soul

Starting 4

Dark: Susanoo, Satan, Nephy, Pluto

Light: Meta, Michael, Frey, Tsuku

Any other ideas?

dreamlitz
05-18-2019, 04:29 PM
What are the best all-purpose aab teams for dark and light?

I'm thinking go for raw atk up front, maybe a healersin reserve. -def and burst are still usefull, but less so

Herc as soul

Starting 4

Dark: Susanoo, Satan, Nephy, Pluto

Light: Meta, Michael, Frey, Tsuku

Any other ideas?

Frey is not good for AAB imo. Her abilities require you to time them during rage to be useful, and the CD are very long, so they are wasted if they don't go off at the right time. Almost any other attacker is better for AAB.

If you have Take, she is awesome for AAB. She is guaranteed to burst quickly, unloads insane dmg on burst. If you lvl her to 75, her heal gives 100% dmg cut twice, which is usually enough to keep her alive long enough for 1st ability to activate again for another round of insane burst, all without any user input. I think SSR Artemis is also good for AAB. If your hp is still low, it's actually not a bad idea to bring Sol for AAB - her atk down and heal will help keep you alive. Eros is also not bad to pair with Herc 'cos she gives a lot of buffs, but she is not as offensive as Arty or Take.

I will let others chime in for dark, since I still can't piece together a good functional dark team.

Dejnov
05-18-2019, 09:13 PM
I did some more playing around with Vigoras and Pride weapons. A single Vigoras weapon in a grid really helps to ameliorate that high life assault loss that you take when running 1 (or more) Pride weapons in a grid.

The graph below is over hitpoints and is straight attack multiplier due to assault. It also has the base all maxed large assault weapons (2.44) there to show the base comparison against.

Dejnov

ChaoticShinra
05-18-2019, 09:28 PM
I've asked this before, but I don't remember getting an actual answer, but do you guys use the LB bricks right away, or wait till you have 3 to fully LB? Also while I know you should LB ones that has a good FLB, but what about ones that doesn't but should be getting one later? I have Ares's ax which has assault ++ and barrage when FLB as well as Mars's lance which has assault ++ and defender without FLB. I like the lance more but its FLB isn't out yet to my knowledge. Of the two, which would be better to use my brick on? Only have one brick at the moment.

Dejnov
05-18-2019, 09:40 PM
I've asked this before, but I don't remember getting an actual answer, but do you guys use the LB bricks right away, or wait till you have 3 to fully LB? Also while I know you should LB ones that has a good FLB, but what about ones that doesn't but should be getting one later? I have Ares's ax which has assault ++ and barrage when FLB as well as Mars's lance which has assault ++ and defender without FLB. I like the lance more but its FLB isn't out yet to my knowledge. Of the two, which would be better to use my brick on? Only have one brick at the moment.

It depends on the end game build for your Main team. For me I know that my Light team will be using a Phantom Lance grid and that Michael's, Tish's, and Lugh's lances are in that grid. I wouldn't brick Tish's lance until the FLB comes out, but I would brick Michael's lance as her FLB is out. If you don't have a clear straight path to your full team, the best advice is to save them until you do.

90% of the time, the best use of a brick is to save it for now...

Dejnov.

ChaoticShinra
05-18-2019, 09:48 PM
Alright. Guess I'll just save mine. Curious, what would a fire lance grid look like? I've started March of this year a few days before the thunder union started so I've missed out on Typhon's lance which I saw was February of the same year. Would it just be filled mainly with the disaster SR lance with Shingen's?

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 10:59 PM
You can still get vlad's spears with oris and there will be another typhon next year. But honestly, if you missed both typhon already, it's a huge loss of potential for the fire lance grid... you may want to consider a gun grid with yata's gun and ori guns instead.

Unregistered
05-18-2019, 10:59 PM
Alright. Guess I'll just save mine. Curious, what would a fire lance grid look like? I've started March of this year a few days before the thunder union started so I've missed out on Typhon's lance which I saw was February of the same year. Would it just be filled mainly with the disaster SR lance with Shingen's?

Shingen ofc, As much Mars spear as you could, typhoon spear is the best free filler, Longinus is DE weapon for whale filler, and Vlad spear in ori shop is a shitty filler but eh better than SR disaster

Slashley
05-19-2019, 02:01 AM
I've asked this before, but I don't remember getting an actual answer, but do you guys use the LB bricks right away, or wait till you have 3 to fully LB? Also while I know you should LB ones that has a good FLB, but what about ones that doesn't but should be getting one later? I have Ares's ax which has assault ++ and barrage when FLB as well as Mars's lance which has assault ++ and defender without FLB. I like the lance more but its FLB isn't out yet to my knowledge. Of the two, which would be better to use my brick on? Only have one brick at the moment.It was answered... but eh. Save them until you have enough to FLB. You never know what kind of weapon you'll find in the meantime, after all.

Also, don't FLB crap like Ares' Axe. You want to get FLB stuff that gets triple-skill or double-Assault (that's Assault and Pride in the same weapon).

iamnoob
05-19-2019, 08:56 AM
so er..... is rate up a lie or what...

Did some rerolls for a fire team got about 30 SSRs none of which were Agaliarept....

Slashley
05-19-2019, 09:14 AM
so er..... is rate up a lie or what...Yes.

It probably exists, but the modifier on Nutaku is non-existantly small.

dreamlitz
05-19-2019, 09:27 AM
Yes.

It probably exists, but the modifier on Nutaku is non-existantly small.

I have done a series of rerolls before where I couldn't even get the SR rate up, let alone SSR. If you pulled 30 SSRs though, hopefully at the least R rate up was noticeable.

ArchAngel
05-19-2019, 09:45 AM
I'm curious as well about drop rate,in GBF ssr boosted 0,0450% and SR 1.500% so far i seen(been playing for 2week),Aigis similar to
I doubt it's much different here..but it's nutaku..so:P i z trust DMM!
and we need teh graph!

iamnoob
05-19-2019, 09:52 AM
Ironically enough the rare wasn't noticeable. The SR on the other hand was spamming up everywhere

Also there's an event quest to fight the event without support??

How to you choose not to have a support eidolon???

Superbia
05-19-2019, 11:56 AM
Ironically enough the rare wasn't noticeable. The SR on the other hand was spamming up everywhere

Also there's an event quest to fight the event without support??

How to you choose not to have a support eidolon???

It means without other people helping you. So, just don't share the battle.

Skyryder
05-19-2019, 11:57 AM
Just noticing that my Dark Team is really lagging behind in terms of damage output compared to other teams of mine, and I'm wondering if I'm not using the most effective team?

Current Team (Eido: Anubis)
Herc
Satan AW
Hades
Osiris
Dark Amat

Other SSRs:
Amon U
Berith
Pluto

Notable SRs:
Dark Diana
Nyarl

dreamlitz
05-19-2019, 12:50 PM
I did some more playing around with Vigoras and Pride weapons. A single Vigoras weapon in a grid really helps to ameliorate that high life assault loss that you take when running 1 (or more) Pride weapons in a grid.

The graph below is over hitpoints and is straight attack multiplier due to assault. It also has the base all maxed large assault weapons (2.44) there to show the base comparison against.

Dejnov

Finally MLB Abou and slvl 20 the vigoras weapon (just realized it's an arcane weapon >.>) Did some field tests with vigoras and Abou. The dmg hit I got from the Abou/vigoras combo versus Barong/assault is in line with the calculations, so everything works as expected.

One thing I realized while fighting real battles with vigoras/Abou/pride-like combos - you actually don't want dmg spread out around your party like you normally would, 'cos then everyone is staying around the flat part of the curve where you are losing a little bit of dmg. You want at least one hime to get to the upward sloping part of the curve as soon as possible to maximize dmg, so units that guard like light Athena (who I don't have, so this is all theory) will probably do well. Tish also works pretty well 'cos her abilities reduce %hp. Lugh should be an awesome addition to vigoras/pride combos when she comes out (she might work well with just pride alone now that I think about it.) Also, if you are running Eros, put her barrier up AFTER you get hit instead of before, which is my usual habit.

Aeriko
05-19-2019, 01:03 PM
Water Team
As a long-time fire main, recently over the past six months, I've come into a glut of SSR Water-types (my last 4 pulls). I was just wondering about possible team comps. Any help would be appreciated.

Main screen attack power ~50k
All Souls
Ea(Awakened)
Lakshmi
Asherah
Cthulu
Ryu-Oh
Snow Raphael
Aphrodite
Neptune

Thanks again :)

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 02:19 PM
Water Team
As a long-time fire main, recently over the past six months, I've come into a glut of SSR Water-types (my last 4 pulls). I was just wondering about possible team comps. Any help would be appreciated.

All Souls
Ea(Awakened)
Lakshmi
Asherah
Cthulu
Ryu-Oh
Snow Raphael
Aphrodite
Neptune

Lak Ashe Ryu Aphro with Herc PF will be a decently fast team and have good dmg. But the draw back is you only hit 45% def debuff, so it work the best in raid that others will cover the last bit of debuff you miss. You can run SS on Herc for 50% debuff. Cthulhu when AW will replace Ryu. And if you feel like not strong enough to out dmg the enemy you can run Snow Raph instead of Ashe

Dejnov
05-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Water Team

All Souls
Ea(Awakened)
Lakshmi
Asherah
Cthulu
Ryu-Oh
Snow Raphael
Aphrodite
Neptune

I'd try and have Cthulu (soon to be awakened) and Asherah in there for sure. You can use both Ryu-Oh and Snow Raphael for a slow debuff heavy team or switch Snow Raphael out for Aphrodite (healing) for a fast bursty team. Order can be nearly anything as both Aphro and Ashe burst up the whole team. I'd go with Shingen as the soul and Encourage Inspiration for the EX.

Both Cthulu and Ryu-Oh need DATA and Affliction accessories, which are hard to get. I'd work towards the 5 slot tiaras for both of them and stick the two other slots with Affliction necklaces (what I normally see it on).

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
05-19-2019, 11:52 PM
Just noticing that my Dark Team is really lagging behind in terms of damage output compared to other teams of mine, and I'm wondering if I'm not using the most effective team?

Current Team (Eido: Anubis)
Herc
Satan AW
Hades
Osiris
Dark Amat

Other SSRs:
Amon U
Berith
Pluto

Notable SRs:
Dark Diana
Nyarl

I don't normally comment on dark teams since I was never able to build one that I was happy with, but since no one else said anything, I will give this a shot.

That setup is a pretty good defensive build (-40% atk + BP equivalent + orb eat + heal.) If you can tank dmg just fine, you can always replace Hades with Berith, who hits much harder. You can also consider swapping Dark Amat for Amon U, which moves you from 45% to 50% def down (they changed Amon U from A to C frame, so it stacks with Satan now, but messed it up for ppl like me who was previously using Amon U with Thanatos.)

ChaoticShinra
05-20-2019, 03:01 AM
What are the optimal wind kamihimes for a burst team? Pulling Hanuman from premium ticket gacha (which I still have a hard time believing) and barely a week ago I've already pulled Hraesvelgr, I feel like the game is telling to start making a wind team pronto. The only wind SSR I have at the moment are Titania and Hastur.

Rea
05-20-2019, 05:52 AM
So I just finished with skill leveling my main element grid (fire)... Which element should I work on next? The SSRs of the other elements I have are:
Thunder - Brahma AW
Wind - Cybele U
Water - None
Light - Metatron AW
Dark - None
I have no 100% eidos

dreamlitz
05-20-2019, 08:36 AM
So I just finished with skill leveling my main element grid (fire)... Which element should I work on next? The SSRs of the other elements I have are:
Thunder - Brahma AW
Wind - Cybele U
Water - None
Light - Metatron AW
Dark - None
I have no 100% eidos

The SSRs you have are all pretty good, but by themselves is not nearly enough to rival a leveled up fire team (I assume you have some good SSRs on that team), so I would decide based on events.

Thunder would be the standard complement to cover fire's weakness to water, but the next water event is next week, and then not another one for a few months, so I would work on the wind grid, since you will need it for tower.

Skyryder
05-20-2019, 03:23 PM
That setup is a pretty good defensive build (-40% atk + BP equivalent + orb eat + heal.) If you can tank dmg just fine, you can always replace Hades with Berith, who hits much harder. You can also consider swapping Dark Amat for Amon U, which moves you from 45% to 50% def down (they changed Amon U from A to C frame, so it stacks with Satan now, but messed it up for ppl like me who was previously using Amon U with Thanatos.)

Wonderful...no wonder why I felt like my damage was lacking.

Amon U for Dark Amat seemed like the most logical move since Amon's rework, but I guess was too afraid of losing the debuffs Dark Amat gave.

The other major move I thought would be a swap of Hades or Osiris for Pluto, but is Berith better than Pluto in terms of damage output (Self Atk buff vs. all party attack buff?). And would Hades AW be a better option than either Pluto/Berith?

dreamlitz
05-20-2019, 05:28 PM
Just full disclosure, my Berith, Pluto and Osiris are all on different accounts, and I don't own any limited edition himes, so the following is based on theory rather than actual experience. People that run real dark teams should correct me if I am getting anything wrong.

but I guess was too afraid of losing the debuffs Dark Amat gave.

You are losing 20% atk down and BP. Amon U covers 15% light atk down, has rage punishing skill and stun extension in exchange, so you may not be losing as much as you think, but that is dependent on what you are fighting.

The other major move I thought would be a swap of Hades or Osiris for Pluto

I personally like Osiris for the team burst gen, but you can potentially access burst gen and/or DATA buffs from eidolons as well. Do note that if you don't run Andromeda as soul, dropping Osiris means full glass cannon, which is fine if you have high defender values.

but is Berith better than Pluto in terms of damage output (Self Atk buff vs. all party attack buff?)

This is my AAB-bias creeping through. You are correct, if you are not on AAB, having Pluto's buffs up when you FB is definitely worth more than Berith's dmg potential.

And would Hades AW be a better option than either Pluto/Berith?

It comes largely down to how much hp you have. Hades, especially AW is very good at limiting enemy dmg potential, but not good for dealing dmg.

Now that I have thought about this a little more, I would rank the swaps as follows from least to most aggressive:

1. Swap Dark Amat for Amon U sacrifices the least in defense for a 10% gain in dmg
2. Swap Osiris for Pluto or Berith. You lose heal for dmg cut or taunt/intercept combo, and lose burst gen for higher atk (ok, I know Osiris has other skills, too, but they are not as important imo.) Hard to say whether those are improvements or not without some testing on whatever you are fighting.
3. Swap Hades for Berith/Pluto - you will likely take a noticeable hit in how long your team can survive, especially if Hades is AW. You should see a noticeable increase in dmg as well though, at least while you are alive.

dreamlitz
05-21-2019, 12:54 AM
What are the optimal wind kamihimes for a burst team? Pulling Hanuman from premium ticket gacha (which I still have a hard time believing) and barely a week ago I've already pulled Hraesvelgr, I feel like the game is telling to start making a wind team pronto. The only wind SSR I have at the moment are Titania and Hastur.

Not sure where everyone is. I will take a stab at this as well since no one else commented.

Firstly, congrats on Hanuman! I wish I had that luck, too!

Are you asking for miracle ticket advice or trying to see if you can build a burst team with SR/R filling the gaps? If the latter, I think the answer is no, all the bursty himes that wind is famous for are all SSR. Titania is one of them actually, and Hastur has strong A frame def down, so you actually have a pretty good start to a wind team. The closest bursty SR/R I can think of are Sytry, an event specific hime that can boost everyone's burst, and Charis, who has a team-wide DATA buff. Neither are particularly strong at speeding up your team but they are actually pretty good for being an SR or R respectively.

I don't feel qualified to give mtix advice, well, not for wind at least. Someone should verify, but my understanding is that Cybele U is generally considered core for almost any wind build. She is probably the most consistent DATAer in the game with some helpful skills as well. Cybele plus Hastur plus Hraes will hit the def down cap. Cu Chulainn is probably also a priority if you want burst speed, and gets even faster with the upcoming awakening. Titania can be awakened as well and also becomes faster after doing so.

ChaoticShinra
05-21-2019, 06:09 AM
Lol Thanks. Low key wish it was another 100% Eido I don't have so I can have more teams with one since I've already pulled Hraesvelgr just last week too. And well more like what himes to be on the look out for as I pull more more till I'm fully finish with my first team, my fire team. So be on the lookout for at least those 2 himes, got it.

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 04:39 AM
Is there any reason to reroll from nutaku to dmm eng?

Torkov
05-22-2019, 06:10 AM
Is there any reason to reroll from nutaku to dmm eng?

No, unless the nutaku server close.
You won't be able to import your nutaku data anyway.

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 07:37 AM
No, unless the nutaku server close.
You won't be able to import your nutaku data anyway.

I have only rank 40 acc on nutaku so it's not late to reroll. But I've got account arround id 1000000 on dmm en (which also has chinese/taiwanese etc), while on nutaku there is already 8kk accs so it gives me a feeling that dmm en is dead.

AutoCrimson
05-22-2019, 12:01 PM
that's business, my man, so the riscs are -
on taco - it will be discontinued before DMM (that is not a risk per se, that is an obvious statement, but the existing of DMM Eng provides (little) hope, that transfer accs will be)
on dmm - only lang one, truely, with a bit of harder rerolling

edit - DMM (not matter others want to believe) - is first and forevermost, jap platform, so it will never get the popularity of global, ofc. still, the stability is the biggest thing

iamnoob
05-22-2019, 12:55 PM
Is there a link somewhere to show what LB material drop at what difficulty the most? I'm having a hard time getting the lower end LB mats and have too many higher end mats. Should I just spam the 8SP or 15SP quest???

Dejnov
05-22-2019, 01:16 PM
Is there a link somewhere to show what LB material drop at what difficulty the most? I'm having a hard time getting the lower end LB mats and have too many higher end mats. Should I just spam the 8SP or 15SP quest???

What are you missing. The only true thing coming from the 8SP and 15SP quests are the star fragments. All other element mats are much more accessible through the low level raids. You also get SRs for Eido orbs and also SR weapons for fodder. Those are your best bet.

The best way to get star fragments is through the gem gacha quest time. They drop there on a regular basis and everyone can use coins. The best option in the SP quests are the 50 point ones. There you can get a full star. Trying to do stars any other way is painful.

Dejnov.

iamnoob
05-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Lithographs and Jewels.

I have 0 of them and like 20+ crystals and 20+ runes

dreamlitz
05-22-2019, 04:59 PM
Lithographs and Jewels.

I have 0 of them and like 20+ crystals and 20+ runes

Lithographs are pretty common drops in non-rag lvl raids. If you can solo them, just spawn standard then expert raids of the element you need if you can't find any to join (up to 3/day for each lvl.) As Dejnov mentioned, they also drop SR eidolon for orbs and SR weapons for fodder, so three birds with one stone.

T2 jewels you can get from weekly mission, only 1/week though. If you have excess T1 shards, you can convert them to jewels in the materials shop (if you do daily missions, you should have excess very quickly.) The best source of T2 jewels is expert lvl demon fights during UE, which is the next event.

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 11:06 AM
Since we got the new rags, I run them whenever I can. I use a D'atr/mammon team with as many thunder/mf accessories as I have, but I've only managed to farm a total of 7 null weapons. Is there anything I can do to make it go a bit faster?

Dejnov
05-23-2019, 11:35 AM
Since we got the new rags, I run them whenever I can. I use a D'atr/mammon team with as many thunder/mf accessories as I have, but I've only managed to farm a total of 7 null weapons. Is there anything I can do to make it go a bit faster?

There is an additional plat chest for MVP. I don't believe there is a bonus plat chest for spawning the raid (there is additional magna). If you can solo the first 5-10 turns to build and keep MVP, then you can double your chance of getting null weapons.

On open raids you'll have to compete for MVP so bursty teams are a definite plus.

Dejnov.

P.S. I've also heard that snatch only affects gold and silver chests not platinum chests. You can't actually up your chance of null weapons with D'art/Mammon.

Slashley
05-23-2019, 02:14 PM
Since we got the new rags, I run them whenever I can. I use a D'atr/mammon team with as many thunder/mf accessories as I have, but I've only managed to farm a total of 7 null weapons. Is there anything I can do to make it go a bit faster?There are no shortcuts. You just need to keep farming.

But since the droprate seems to be ~2%, and you need to do a minimum ~480 Rags per element (60 50% drops per SSR, 4 SSRs), for a total of ~2880 Rags... you should find ~57 Phantoms. From just doing the BARE EXPECTED MINIMUM, and this is without even grinding any Magnas for starting Olympia raids or T4 Souls.

So uh... don't worry about it? You'll MLB them all eventually.

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 12:09 PM
There are no shortcuts. You just need to keep farming.

But since the droprate seems to be ~2%, and you need to do a minimum ~480 Rags per element (60 50% drops per SSR, 4 SSRs), for a total of ~2880 Rags... you should find ~57 Phantoms. From just doing the BARE EXPECTED MINIMUM, and this is without even grinding any Magnas for starting Olympia raids or T4 Souls.

So uh... don't worry about it? You'll MLB them all eventually.

As I understand, I need 9x4, or 36 phantoms in total, so if they all dropped equally, I should in theory be able to do it in1,800 raids with a 2% drop. Of course they won't drop equally, and I will probably find 6-7 of some before I get my 4th of another. Is that why your number is so high?

Dejnov
05-24-2019, 12:20 PM
As I understand, I need 9x4, or 36 phantoms in total, so if they all dropped equally, I should in theory be able to do it in1,800 raids with a 2% drop. Of course they won't drop equally, and I will probably find 6-7 of some before I get my 4th of another. Is that why your number is so high?

No. Slashely's number is based on opening up five accessory slots on a full team (4 SSR Himes minimum) for each element. That is the expected end goal for Rag farming. He's just mentioning that this is longer to do then getting a full set of phantom weapons and so you'll get those as part of the accessory slot effort. There is less need to stress over phantom weapons and higher priority to pick the Himes you'll unlock 5 slots for as this will take a lot of time.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 07:39 AM
When will we get the weapon skill exp system?
I'm tired of depending this success rate scam.......

Slashley
05-25-2019, 08:03 AM
When will we get the weapon skill exp system?
I'm tired of depending this success rate scam.......Uuuuh there is no scam as long as you stick to 100%. So stick to 100%.

The current system is a chore, not a scam. And no, I don't know when that is coming, but I think it's still a ways out.

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 08:13 AM
Doing with 70-90% success rate is like only 30% success rate.....
really hate to stick with 100% with my lazy personality
At least can I have an answer for my question?

highay
05-25-2019, 08:19 AM
This is my current thunder lineup (in attachment)

Which thunder Kamihime should I mtix next?

Slashley
05-25-2019, 08:44 AM
At least can I have an answer for my question?Random is going to random. The simple fact is, if you're below 100%, you WILL eventually fail. And just like if you keep trying 1%, you will EVENTUALLY win.

Is either case worth it for you? Hell no. Just stick to 100%.

And if you want your answer, go dig it up from DMM patch notes. (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%83%8A%E3% 83%B3%E3%82%B9%E5%B1%A5%E6%AD%B4) I'd like to know myself, but I certainly am not bothering to dig it up.
This is my current thunder lineup (in attachment)

Which thunder Kamihime should I mtix next?I wouldn't recommend Thunder unless you have Kirin and/or Thunder Aphro...
Anyway, if you don't want Phantom Lord Thor, Raiko or Marduk would probably be good for you. Raiko's Awakening is really far away, Marduk is in a few days or a week. But again, I wouldn't recommend Thunder without Kiron or Thunder Aphro.

Unregistered
05-25-2019, 09:07 AM
Which one's better to use bricks on?: a KH weapon or a phantom weapon?

Slashley
05-25-2019, 09:23 AM
Which one's better to use bricks on?: a KH weapon or a phantom weapon?Phantom Weapons you will gain over time, and even if you bricked them you'd only gain a small amount of base Atk.

So Hime weapons. Specifically, ones that get FLB with triple-skill or double-Assault (usually Assault and Pride in the same weapon).

dreamlitz
05-25-2019, 11:02 AM
And if you want your answer, go dig it up from DMM patch notes.

I didn't see it in the patch notes, so I am guessing after August (the last entry in the patch notes.)

At least can I have an answer for my question?

You know that the formula for 100% is not that complicated right? For SR, if it is at X slvl, you just need X R weapons. For R it's half X, SSR is 2X. If you are using grails and SR weapons as fodder, you need to remember the multipliers, but it's really not hard once you've done it a few times.

Usually people complain about wasted fodder when going over 100%, so I can't just stick 20 R weapons on an SSR and expect it to go straight from slvl 1 to 5. The new system would solve that. If you play the daily 15x10 gem gacha, you should have lots of R weapons such that there is little reason to ever be under 100%.

Argo
05-25-2019, 08:25 PM
So I did a dumb and rolled twice on the new gacha with SSR Diablos in it...all I got was a new R and another copy of Michael's lance...AFTER I already FLB'd mine after the last Tower event. I should know better than to spend money on this game when it's not the GSSRs.

So what do I do with this one? Make it my next FLB priority (again), or should I do Tish's lance, or something else?

Dejnov
05-25-2019, 08:29 PM
So I did a dumb and rolled twice on the new gacha with SSR Diablos in it...all I got was a new R and another copy of Michael's lance...AFTER I already FLB'd mine after the last Tower event. I should know better than to spend money on this game when it's not the GSSRs.

So what do I do with this one? Make it my next FLB priority (again), or should I do Tish's lance, or something else?

First off Congrats on the second copy of Michael Lance. It's one of the best Light Lances in the game as it's the only FLB capable one with Defender in it. Very valuable lance and definitely one that you should be FLBing. Definite priority over Tish's as hers doesn't become good until November (when it can be FLBed, and it still doesn't get Defender). The Longinus is Assault/Rush, Lugh's Lance is Assault/Elaborate, and Tish's is Assault/Exceed/Ascension.

Dejnov.

Argo
05-25-2019, 11:36 PM
First off Congrats on the second copy of Michael Lance. It's one of the best Light Lances in the game as it's the only FLB capable one with Defender in it. Very valuable lance and definitely one that you should be FLBing. Definite priority over Tish's as hers doesn't become good until November (when it can be FLBed, and it still doesn't get Defender). The Longinus is Assault/Rush, Lugh's Lance is Assault/Elaborate, and Tish's is Assault/Exceed/Ascension.

Dejnov.

Thanks. Still definitely not worth the money (last time I spent I at least got Hraesvelgr), but at least it's a consolation prize. My brother on the other hand did the same thing and got a new SR hime, R hime, and 2 SSRs in the form of Mars and Cu Chulainn. I already have Mars, but I'm jelly all the same.

Slashley
05-25-2019, 11:52 PM
So I did a dumb and rolled twice on the new gacha with SSR Diablos in it...all I got was a new R and another copy of Michael's lance...--You actually got something useful for a mere sixty bucks and you're complaining...? Your expectations of what you can get for money is completely screwed for this game.

Getting something - ANYTHING - for less than 166 bucks in non-SSR guaranteed Gachas is lucky as hell. Getting something good in... hmm... don't really have actual numbers on this, I'd say 400 bucks is lucky.

Torkov
05-26-2019, 01:27 AM
So the new gacha state that kaiser dragoons are stronger, does anyone know what they really mean about that?

Slashley
05-26-2019, 06:19 AM
Probably just that they're the strongest Eidolons you can have in your Grid.

Argo
05-26-2019, 10:37 AM
sixty bucks

I live in Canadaland, so it's actually more like $82. You southern folk and your expensive monies...

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 06:56 AM
is this a good enough roll? no eidolons though

imgur com

/a/1fkK3Rl

th3 fr4gil3
05-27-2019, 10:20 AM
So the new gacha state that kaiser dragoons are stronger, does anyone know what they really mean about that?

they got buffed a while ago.

Slashley
05-27-2019, 10:22 AM
they got buffed a while ago.Are you referring to the buff that happened all the way at the end of January 2018? That's like, 16 months ago.

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 10:25 AM
For the longest time I'ce been running Herc, with Nike U, Ash, Cthulu and Raph up front, with Ea and Aphro in back. Then poseidon got awakening, and I pulled Lak and Sara. Do these merit any changes to my lineup?

Also, if I make a bow grid, should I switch from axr to bow w/ Herc?

th3 fr4gil3
05-27-2019, 10:42 AM
that's a while ago. :P

th3 fr4gil3
05-27-2019, 10:54 AM
Also, if I make a bow grid, should I switch from axr to bow w/ Herc?

No. it's already too easy to hit soft damage cap of Fullbreak, plus you'd be losing out on +30% elemental damage increase for a HP gain you probably already have covered by weapon grid.

Slashley
05-27-2019, 10:54 AM
For the longest time I'ce been running Herc, with Nike U, Ash, Cthulu and Raph up front, with Ea and Aphro in back. Then poseidon got awakening, and I pulled Lak and Sara. Do these merit any changes to my lineup?I don't think so. If you're running Herc, you could swap SSR Nike and Aphrodite though. Better yet, since we're in the age of Shingen, just swap to Shingen.

Awakened Poseidon is great against Fire, though. Lakshimi has great damage potential, and can certainly be of use... but I don't really see the point at least for most content. Something to keep in mind for debuff immune content, though. And finally, not really a fan of Saraswati without Vohu, though others disagree.
Also, if I make a bow grid, should I switch from axr to bow w/ Herc?The loss of 30% Elemental is probably about as big (or even bigger) than the gain of Base Atk and Assault... so no.

Most veterans are using a Glaive grid since it works so naturally well with Sloth Glaives and Rahab Glaives. Are you unable to do so? If you are, then a Bow Grid can work, but only if you have 5x Water Assault Bows and don't need to swap the Soul weapon for one.

Argo
05-28-2019, 09:02 PM
Couldn't resist taking a 10-roll out of my jewel stockpile for summer to try for Ymir, because hotpants do things to me.
Just another Dragon Eye. Better than nothing I guess, but rate-up continues to be a lie.

That puts me at 5 eyes now, almost 6 with my shards. Maybe I'll go ahead and Awaken Gaia after all. Or perhaps this is a sign I should do Ea?

Dejnov
05-28-2019, 09:52 PM
Couldn't resist taking a 10-roll out of my jewel stockpile for summer to try for Ymir, because hotpants do things to me.
Just another Dragon Eye. Better than nothing I guess, but rate-up continues to be a lie.

That puts me at 5 eyes now, almost 6 with my shards. Maybe I'll go ahead and Awaken Gaia after all. Or perhaps this is a sign I should do Ea?

Are those your only choices and do you main either Wind or Water?

I'm partial to Gaia Awakened... I know she's not a heavy hitter or fast, but she makes a Wind team incredibly durable. If you don't need MVP, then she's a great choice.

Dejnov.

Argo
05-28-2019, 10:42 PM
Are those your only choices and do you main either Wind or Water?

I'm partial to Gaia Awakened... I know she's not a heavy hitter or fast, but she makes a Wind team incredibly durable. If you don't need MVP, then she's a great choice.

Dejnov.

I don't main either colour - I'm a Light guy. My Darks are probably my 2nd best, but my Fires and Waters are decent as well.
My choices are Gaia, Acala, Ares, Brahma, and Ea.

My Winds have EASILY been my worst team thus far, as the only SSR Wind I have is Gaia herself, and even then I only got her because I decided to use a Miracle ticket just so I actually had one. That said, I did pull a Hraesvelgr recently so maybe they'll be a little better, but I still don't think that's enough to make a team of meh SRs worth investing in.

At the same time I pulled Hrae I also got Nike Unleashed, which probably makes my Waters pretty solid (Ashera, Nike U, Sarasvati, Ryu-Oh, Ea). So maybe there's a case to be made for improving Ea now.

Superbia
05-28-2019, 11:06 PM
I don't main either colour - I'm a Light guy. My Darks are probably my 2nd best, but my Fires and Waters are decent as well.
My choices are Gaia, Acala, Ares, Brahma, and Ea.

My Winds have EASILY been my worst team thus far, as the only SSR Wind I have is Gaia herself, and even then I only got her because I decided to use a Miracle ticket just so I actually had one. That said, I did pull a Hraesvelgr recently so maybe they'll be a little better, but I still don't think that's enough to make a team of meh SRs worth investing in.

At the same time I pulled Hrae I also got Nike Unleashed, which probably makes my Waters pretty solid (Ashera, Nike U, Sarasvati, Ryu-Oh, Ea). So maybe there's a case to be made for improving Ea now.

I would probably go for Gaia, Ares, and Brahma before Ea and Acala.

dreamlitz
05-29-2019, 12:49 AM
I don't main either colour - I'm a Light guy.

Do you have Raphael? Her awakening is in about a month and is pretty decent if you use her - she gets a new skill that is equivalent to BP, making her the ultimate stalling hime.

If not, I would recommend Gaia as well, since she will likely be very useful in the next tower.

Argo
05-29-2019, 01:13 AM
I would probably go for Gaia, Ares, and Brahma before Ea and Acala.

Do you have Raphael? Her awakening is in about a month and is pretty decent if you use her - she gets a new skill that is equivalent to BP, making her the ultimate stalling hime.

If not, I would recommend Gaia as well, since she will likely be very useful in the next tower.

Really? Even though my Wind team is a bunch of sorry SRs while my Waters have lots of SSRs?
And no, no Raphael.

Dejnov
05-29-2019, 06:09 AM
Really? Even though my Wind team is a bunch of sorry SRs while my Waters have lots of SSRs?
And no, no Raphael.

What Wind SRs do you have? Sytry's decent, Cybele's decent, Krampus' decent, Oberon, Maeve, and Ramiel are all decent Wind Himes.

You have Gaia which will keep them alive and you have Hraes... that can easily move into a Wind main if you chose too. Like all other elements, you'll want SSRs, but you've got the most important ingredient already. Hraesvalgr.

And Wind can be fast, as fast or faster than Light...

Dejnov.

Superbia
05-29-2019, 07:23 AM
And no, no Raphael.

I just chose the ones that I thought were the strongest. However, you can leave them and save the eyes until a later date but Ea is not very useful compared to others. Would she replace anybody in your water team? Hardly.

Gaia can help wind teams a lot when they lack power.

Ares is pretty strong as well and while not as good as Uriel or Svarog she is still good.

Brahma is also strong. She gains a good boost when she is awakened and also has a vigour like ability on her burst. So, if you can maintain her HP she will also gain attack after burst. However, she is fast and a good tank while hits hard.

Ea gains little compared to other awakenings and just feels weak compared to a lot of them. However, these are mainly my opinions.

Argo
05-29-2019, 10:48 PM
What Wind SRs do you have? Sytry's decent, Cybele's decent, Krampus' decent, Oberon, Maeve, and Ramiel are all decent Wind Himes.

You have Gaia which will keep them alive and you have Hraes... that can easily move into a Wind main if you chose too. Like all other elements, you'll want SSRs, but you've got the most important ingredient already. Hraesvalgr.

And Wind can be fast, as fast or faster than Light...

Dejnov.

I do have all of those. Maybe my teambuilding (and weapons) just suck donkey dong.

I just chose the ones that I thought were the strongest. However, you can leave them and save the eyes until a later date but Ea is not very useful compared to others. Would she replace anybody in your water team? Hardly.

Gaia can help wind teams a lot when they lack power.

Ares is pretty strong as well and while not as good as Uriel or Svarog she is still good.

Brahma is also strong. She gains a good boost when she is awakened and also has a vigour like ability on her burst. So, if you can maintain her HP she will also gain attack after burst. However, she is fast and a good tank while hits hard.

Ea gains little compared to other awakenings and just feels weak compared to a lot of them. However, these are mainly my opinions.

Hmm. Was thinking that since it was an Ea weapon repeat it might be a sign to awaken her next, but for now I just went ahead and did Gaia to get her out of the way. I'll be back up to 3 eyes very soon, so I could do another one a bit later.
For Fire I already have Awakened Uriel, but no Svarog. I dunno who on my front line I'd replace with AW Area or Acala (AW Uriel, Hephaestus, Brynhildr, Mars), so I'm still iffy on doing them. Maybe Brahma will be next then since she's always on my Thunder team, even if I don't use 'em much.

ChaoticShinra
05-30-2019, 10:45 AM
Is there an exp chart of sorts for weapons so I know roughly what level I'll land on after enhancing?

dreamlitz
05-30-2019, 11:00 AM
Is there an exp chart of sorts for weapons so I know roughly what level I'll land on after enhancing?

The JP wiki (https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E5%BC%B7%E5%8C%96) has it.

Google translate should work well enough for that page.

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 01:27 PM
I have a fire sword grid and an unbroken belial. I also have 20 eyes and no hime left to LB... Should I a) get ascalon and wait for bricks, b) buy a brick for belial or c) something else?

th3 fr4gil3
05-31-2019, 02:25 PM
don't buy a brick for belial with eyes, the target dummy events in 2 months will give you tokens to buy those from it's specific shop.

Saeleyna
06-01-2019, 08:21 AM
Sorry if this has been asked and is super old, but just noticed "Arcanum of Universe" in the shop - what's this for?

th3 fr4gil3
06-01-2019, 09:28 AM
huge chunk of exp for your himes, not worth the cost in eyes imo, there is a lower tier version in the jewel/coin shop.

Unregistered
06-01-2019, 06:34 PM
don't buy a brick for belial with eyes, the target dummy events in 2 months will give you tokens to buy those from it's specific shop.

Will it be like tower, where you can only get 1 brick per month, or will they be more frequent?

dreamlitz
06-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Will it be like tower, where you can only get 1 brick per month, or will they be more frequent?

I think those events are called guild games (or whatever they decide to translate it to.) They occur roughly every 2 months, just like tower. In theory, you can get 1 brick per event, but most of the guild medals come from ranking rewards, so unless you are a top player, you are unlikely to earn 1 per event.

Slashley
06-02-2019, 02:16 AM
I think those events are called guild games (or whatever they decide to translate it to.) They occur roughly every 2 months, just like tower. In theory, you can get 1 brick per event, but most of the guild medals come from ranking rewards, so unless you are a top player, you are unlikely to earn 1 per event.Yeah, Eidolon bricks cost 15k points. I have no idea what is the income of those points per event.

Bear
06-02-2019, 04:25 AM
2k from cumulative score milestone
13k from top 1k
which, to be honest, with taco's non-existent competition level? might as well consider it free

Slashley
06-02-2019, 05:07 AM
2k from cumulative score milestone
13k from top 1k
which, to be honest, with taco's non-existent competition level? might as well consider it freeOh, sounds like 1 brick per event then. Thanks.

Unregistered
06-03-2019, 08:21 AM
Hello, anyone know how long does it take before you get returning rewards?

Ikasa
06-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Am I the only one can't join the server now?

Unregistered
06-05-2019, 01:43 AM
Other than Uriel and Svarog, what are some good fire kamihime to vote for?

Unregistered
06-05-2019, 09:18 AM
Perhaps I'm just a dullard (entirely possible) but I cannot fathom what the voting event is for. Does it serve a purpose? Or is it like those manga popularity contest things?

Slashley
06-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Other than Uriel and Svarog, what are some good fire kamihime to vote for?Doesn't matter, because:
Perhaps I'm just a dullard (entirely possible) but I cannot fathom what the voting event is for. Does it serve a purpose? Or is it like those manga popularity contest things?At least last year, after the voting event is over, you get a Rate Up(tm) real-money-only Gacha for the winners.
:^)

In other words, who you vote for doesn't matter AT ALL. So
VOTE FOR KARIN

Unregistered
06-05-2019, 10:16 AM
VOTE FOR KARIN[/QUOTE]

K. Vote successfully strongarmed.
Who do I vote for in SR and R brackets?

Unregistered
06-05-2019, 10:24 AM
just...vote which you don't have?
or your waifu?
or even who u need?
(Sol will always win, no doubt)

Gabe Greed
06-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Guys, quick question here, what's the best way to use SSR weapon fodder?

Dejnov
06-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Guys, quick question here, what's the best way to use SSR weapon fodder?

Raise to level 2 and upgrade an FLB SSR from 29 to 30. That's 58 skill raises and the SSR gives you 70. It's a pain in the ass to do any other way and the SSR gives so much that it's the only raise I save them for.

Dejnov.

Slashley
06-05-2019, 01:10 PM
Raise to level 2 and upgrade an FLB SSR from 29 to 30. That's 58 skill raises and the SSR gives you 70. It's a pain in the ass to do any other way and the SSR gives so much that it's the only raise I save them for.

Dejnov.Personally I've been getting so many crappy SSRs lately that I just use them from slvl 26-30. With slvl25 being 2x SR Grails.

But eh, that kinda only applies to Ye Olde Veterans who are close to full FLB Grids.

Gabe Greed
06-05-2019, 01:22 PM
Cool, thanks for the advice.

samdan
06-07-2019, 09:32 AM
Can someone translate Marduk AW's max level skills (including numbers, in the case of atk up/down)? I just got mine to 45 and now her burst skill gives her cheer? What's cheer?

Slashley
06-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Can someone translate Marduk AW's max level skills (including numbers, in the case of atk up/down)? I just got mine to 45 and now her burst skill gives her cheer? What's cheer?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the SSRs.

Now, if only I had the time to update it proper again...

Unregistered
06-08-2019, 01:18 AM
Anybody know if there's an optimal browser to use? I've been using Opera for the past few months but in the past 2 weeks or so, the crashing out is getting more and more regular. Maybe one every 30-40 clicks. Also a lot of input lag at times

Slashley
06-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Anybody know if there's an optimal browser to use? I've been using Opera for the past few months but in the past 2 weeks or so, the crashing out is getting more and more regular. Maybe one every 30-40 clicks. Also a lot of input lag at timesWhat do you mean by crashing?

If you mean Nike errors, then everyone is getting those. The servers are fucked up right now.

Unregistered
06-08-2019, 10:58 AM
What do you mean by crashing?

If you mean Nike errors, then everyone is getting those. The servers are fucked up right now.

Good to know that it isn't just me. And yes, that is what I meant, thanks.

keito098
06-09-2019, 11:43 PM
Hey guys i just wanted to ask some things. I want to get into the game since ive tried a little bit of it but from what i've read, rerolling is a must in this game for whatever reason. The thing is, in ALL of my gacha games I have NEVER rerolled. I even played gbf and had like only 2 SSRs for several months because I refused to reroll. My char pool has widened since then. Anyway, for this game, here are my questions:
1. Is the game not enjoyable without great chars?
2. Is it a lot similar to gbf in terms of content?

Depending on the answers i might just skip this game entirely, tbh.

Torkov
06-10-2019, 01:38 AM
It depends on what you find enjoyable. I didn't reroll, but I'm playing since the begining. I don't know GBF. The issue if you begin now is that without one of the SSR eidolon that give 100% or above bonus to elemental power, you are much more underpowered on the average firepower for the events. Anyway, this game is all about farming stuff to slowly improve your teams to fine tune them to grow stronger. Otherwise, just go all whale.

EDIT: and it's not that without the SSR eidolon the game is not enjoyable I think, it is just that their odds are usually so low to get them, that if you have nothing to lose than some hours to reroll, why not try to get them anyway?

AutoCrimson
06-10-2019, 02:28 AM
1. Depends on what you mean on "enjoyment" since we do not have pvp feature, playing at your own speed is perfectly fine, unless you want to compete with whales ofc
2. it is

keito098
06-10-2019, 05:59 AM
Alright. I guess I'll just reroll a few times until I get fed up with it and just use the 'best' among all of them. Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate them. Anyway, I have a final question - is it worth spending some real money in the game if you're not whaling? Like, I know some gacha games where it's better to either just go full f2p or full whale because being 'in-between' is not worth.

If it is, what are some of the most 'value' buys in the game? Suptix maybe (miracle ticket is the equivalent, i presume)?

Well, I guess if I just assume the game is quite similar to gbf then the tickets would definitely be worth buying.

AutoCrimson
06-10-2019, 06:05 AM
mtix'es would be enuf, the "chain gacha" seems to have good percentage as well

Torkov
06-10-2019, 06:51 AM
If you want to pay, you just win time as you can get the SSR too with jewels on a slow basis. It's better to buy miracle (around 1 ticket each year or 6 month) or an SSR guaranteed ( several per month with different kind of advantage). below that randomness get's far too low.

keito098
06-10-2019, 07:16 AM
Hmm.. Yeah it's as I figured. Thanks for the replies. After rerolling a few times, I got an account with Amaterasu and Ares which are apparently nice (unless the guide I'm looking at is very outdated) so I might just take it. I'm already struggling to retain my motivation to reroll for the 100%/120% eidolon.

Edit: Btw, from what I've read the 100%/120% eidolons in this game are valued a lot. Does this game not have a magna equivalent or something?

AutoCrimson
06-10-2019, 07:46 AM
your team CAN be very powerful w/o 100/120, not to mention 120 will be later buffed to... 160? i forgot
however, your friend list (which is important here) will be saturated with good players if you draw at least one (not top whales, but still)

Amaterasu is still good hime to have, especially for new player, Ares is okay
still, if i were you, i'd reroll till Managarm. Or any other 100%

keito098
06-10-2019, 07:54 AM
that... sounds depressing. but i think i'll stick with i have since i'm just really not the person for rerolling.. thanks for the useful reply anyway.

Wolfheinirich
06-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Hanuman came to me on a random roll, should I put her as main eidolon for my Wind team? My overall power drop quite a bit by quite a bit if I were to fill up my slots with Wind based eidoloon.

Torkov
06-11-2019, 04:58 AM
Hanuman have 120% bonus elemental if your team is full with wind eidolon at 0 star. It's the stronger boost available to wind. So yeah, unless you wish to roll for another color, stick to it. And you know you can set an eidolon to use by friends in your profile, without necessarily using it for yourself?

Slashley
06-11-2019, 05:41 AM
Hanuman have 120% bonus elemental if your team is full with wind eidolon at 0 star. It's the stronger boost available to wind.--For newer players especially, the loss of Base Atk can be too much. It's probably smarter to stick to highest Atk Eidolons.

But, there's no need to worry. With zero Sub-Wind Eidolons, Hanuman still provides 100%. So the only thing you really "lose" is Hraes' excellent on-use. And Hanuman will be significantly buffed in December, so that's a thing.

Modsyl
06-11-2019, 10:40 AM
So I rolled an account with Michael, Metatron, and LT, but I didn't get any good eidolons. Is this a good enough of a roll for an F2P account since most people say to reroll for a 100% eidolon?

Slashley
06-11-2019, 11:02 AM
So I rolled an account with Michael, Metatron, and LT, but I didn't get any good eidolons. Is this a good enough of a roll for an F2P account since most people say to reroll for a 100% eidolon?3 SSRs of the same element is amazing, especially when one of them is a straight up core (Michael). Metatron and LT are certainly not weak either.

I think that's good enough of a start, even if there are advantages to owning a 100% Eidolon (such as easier access to strong friends).

AutoCrimson
06-11-2019, 02:06 PM
i support Slashley on this one

Modsyl
06-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the responses. I was getting sick of rerolling. Finally time to start

Wolfheinirich
06-11-2019, 07:25 PM
Hanuman have 120% bonus elemental if your team is full with wind eidolon at 0 star. It's the stronger boost available to wind. So yeah, unless you wish to roll for another color, stick to it. And you know you can set an eidolon to use by friends in your profile, without necessarily using it for yourself?
I wasn't sure I'd get 100% boost with no wind sub, oh I am putting her in for my friends to use but you know, I'd be nice to be able to use her myself!

Wolfheinirich
06-11-2019, 07:33 PM
For newer players especially, the loss of Base Atk can be too much. It's probably smarter to stick to highest Atk Eidolons.

But, there's no need to worry. With zero Sub-Wind Eidolons, Hanuman still provides 100%. So the only thing you really "lose" is Hraes' excellent on-use. And Hanuman will be significantly buffed in December, so that's a thing.

Not that I have a Hraes or anything.... just the base attack drop by about 1k, I'd be trading Fleurety or Quetzalcoatl for Hanuman

Unregistered
06-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Learned Shingen's Encourage Inspiration a while back but now I can't learn the new Soul extra abilities for some reason... anyone having this problem?

Unregistered
06-11-2019, 09:15 PM
I don't have the event items to FLB a previous raid weapon. Are my only options to wait until if/when it repeats or waste a brick on it?

dreamlitz
06-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Not that I have a Hraes or anything.... just the base attack drop by about 1k, I'd be trading Fleurety or Quetzalcoatl for Hanuman

It's worth the swap. Think of base attack as just another frame, so if you're at 30k atk, 1k drop is only a 3% drop, Fleurety is 10%-50% special atk (realistically, it'll avg somewhere closer to 10% unless you build specifically for it), Quetzalcoatl is only 40% assault, none of which comes close to 100%+ elemental from Hanuman. You have to almost engineer a situation where it does not make sense to use Hanuman.

dreamlitz
06-11-2019, 09:30 PM
I don't have the event items to FLB a previous raid weapon. Are my only options to wait until if/when it repeats or waste a brick on it?

You mean previous advent weapons? I don't think raid weapons can be FLBed. Anyway, that is correct, you have to wait for the advent reprint (which may or may not come, check the event calendar) or waste a brick on it (bad idea, please don't do that unless you somehow have excess bricks.)

Slashley
06-11-2019, 09:36 PM
Not that I have a Hraes or anything.... just the base attack drop by about 1k, I'd be trading Fleurety or Quetzalcoatl for Hanuman1k out of how much? Because out of 10k, it's way too much. For older players who can reach 40k easily, it's not much of a drop.

Anyway, without Hraes, you still want to use Hanuman as your main. However, unless you can guarantee using another Hanuman, chances are you won't be gaining much - if anything - by using Wind Eidolons over stuff like Tiamats.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I should point out that this will change in December when Hanuman gets buffed. Then you always use full Wind Eidolons with Hanuman, no questions asked.
Learned Shingen's Encourage Inspiration a while back but now I can't learn the new Soul extra abilities for some reason... anyone having this problem?You mean through the MP system? The hitbox for clicking on skills is complete ass, try to click on the skills a bit below where they actually are on your screen.
I don't have the event items to FLB a previous raid weapon. Are my only options to wait until if/when it repeats or waste a brick on it?Yes. And I assume you mean Advent Silver/Gold mats.

keito098
06-12-2019, 04:04 AM
Guys, what's the first weapon grid i should aim for and where to find them?

Slashley
06-12-2019, 05:27 AM
Guys, what's the first weapon grid i should aim for and where to find them?Do you have a 100% Eidolon? Then that element. Don't have 100%? Usually, reroll.

Farm your element Disaster raids for SR Assault weapons. A full Grid of those at slvl20 is a good starting point if you don't have better. Better come from Events, which is not something you can manipulate. It simply happens over time.

keito098
06-12-2019, 06:53 AM
I don't have a 100% eidolon, I'm just using the account with Amaterasu and Ares. After 140 accounts, I'm just too fed up already to continue. Anyway, it's interesting that there aren't any farmable SSR non-event grids for beginner and intermediate players. I guess ill go farm whatever i can.

Unregistered
06-12-2019, 08:22 AM
Thanks Slashley for the tip, the hitboxes for icons really suck.

dreamlitz
06-12-2019, 09:04 AM
After 140 accounts, I'm just too fed up already to continue.

Yeah, it can often take a few hundred rerolls to get one unfortunately. You have two fire SSRs though, so it's not too bad. Fire SRs are very solid, so it's a good element to focus on.

Anyway, it's interesting that there aren't any farmable SSR non-event grids for beginner and intermediate players.

About a year from now, there will be. For now, you can indirectly farm for SSR eidolons by orbing all the disaster eidolons you get from farming your weapons, and use the orbs to purchase some of the previous events SSR eidolons. You should go for Adramalech first for fire.

For weapons, when you are strong enough, start doing GO to get ori, and you can buy some event SSR weapons from the ori shop. That is NOT beginner content though (the game won't even let you attempt it until you're rank 51.)

Modsyl
06-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Just out of curiousity, which soul is considered to be the best if I already have a healer? I was thinking of either going for Mordred or Hercules.

Wolfheinirich
06-12-2019, 07:24 PM
1k out of how much? Because out of 10k, it's way too much. For older players who can reach 40k easily, it's not much of a drop.

Anyway, without Hraes, you still want to use Hanuman as your main. However, unless you can guarantee using another Hanuman, chances are you won't be gaining much - if anything - by using Wind Eidolons over stuff like Tiamats.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I should point out that this will change in December when Hanuman gets buffed. Then you always use full Wind Eidolons with Hanuman, no questions asked.You mean through the MP system? The hitbox for clicking on skills is complete ass, try to click on the skills a bit below where they actually are on your screen.Yes. And I assume you mean Advent Silver/Gold mats.

I was looking at the total power, overall attack went from 13698 to 12893 when I put Hanuman as main

dreamlitz
06-12-2019, 09:16 PM
Just out of curiousity, which soul is considered to be the best if I already have a healer? I was thinking of either going for Mordred or Hercules.

Hercules is much stronger once your hp is decent. You should unlock Mordred anyway for BP. Check Slashley's which soul should I use? (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) thread for more details.

I was looking at the total power, overall attack went from 13698 to 12893 when I put Hanuman as main

That's like a 6% drop, more than I expected, but you should still be hitting harder with Hanuman despite the lower stats. I'm assuming your whole team is wind, otherwise the numbers may not work out very well.

Unregistered
06-12-2019, 09:52 PM
You mean previous advent weapons? I don't think raid weapons can be FLBed. Anyway, that is correct, you have to wait for the advent reprint (which may or may not come, check the event calendar) or waste a brick on it (bad idea, please don't do that unless you somehow have excess bricks.)

Yes, i meant advent. Dam. I want to FLB phoenix bow. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a reprint at least for a year. I have a couple bricks, but i'm not sure if it is worth it.

Slashley
06-12-2019, 10:10 PM
That's like a 6% drop, more than I expected, but you should still be hitting harder with Hanuman despite the lower stats. I'm assuming your whole team is wind, otherwise the numbers may not work out very well.That sounds like a veteran's number from Eidolons only. The number that you should be looking at it are the Atk values of Hime from the main party menu. You are probably well above 40k, so you worst you went from 40k -> 39k Atk per Hime.

In which case, Hraes would probably be better as long as you can't get double Hanuman, but since you only have Hanuman, you'll always use her as your main. 100% is always 100%.

Argo
06-13-2019, 06:57 PM
So how good is Fire Mammon? I'm fond of her Lightning version, so I'm tempted to spend to try for her. I already dipped into my summer Jewel fund for a single 10-roll and ended up with this:

Rate-up is a lie. Sigh. Unless you guys tell me she totally sucks donkey dick, I may try to get her against my better judgement.

Unregistered
06-13-2019, 11:24 PM
She's... okay. She's fast, and can hit pretty hard, but her damage is contingent on building up heat over time, so is not really front loaded (not ideal to quickly burn down your enemies). Kinda like a... reverse Ares. She could be a pretty decent filler for a team, just not particularly "good" since she doesn't really make the team better like svarog/amon, nor can she compete directly against Uriel. Still, she can work if you have some good sustain on your fire team, unfortunately, that really just means summer Sol and a good beefy grid.

Unregistered
06-14-2019, 04:27 AM
Which one of Solomon's energy release abilities should I buy to use in tower events?

Slashley
06-14-2019, 04:38 AM
Which one of Solomon's energy release abilities should I buy to use in tower events?6 points into Ability+, 15 points for the skill-reset EX skill.

That's the minimum. If you can afford more, great.

ChaoticShinra
06-14-2019, 08:03 AM
What is currently consider as the best fire team without taking debuffs into consideration? I know Svarog AW and Uriel AW would be in it. What would the other two be? And would that team comp change when Vaghan gets release?

AutoCrimson
06-14-2019, 10:45 AM
i'd take Fire Amon and anything to fit last slot, even Ares

tommyboy
06-14-2019, 02:53 PM
I'm looking to sell my account. It's a high end account with 5 PTW and 60 SSR Hime. PM if interested. Also, I could use some advice on the best way to advertise it other places. I've looked at some of these "sell your account" sites, but none seems very user-friendly in terms of letting you post pics/info about the account. Any suggestions?

Argo
06-14-2019, 06:36 PM
She's... okay. She's fast, and can hit pretty hard, but her damage is contingent on building up heat over time, so is not really front loaded (not ideal to quickly burn down your enemies). Kinda like a... reverse Ares. She could be a pretty decent filler for a team, just not particularly "good" since she doesn't really make the team better like svarog/amon, nor can she compete directly against Uriel. Still, she can work if you have some good sustain on your fire team, unfortunately, that really just means summer Sol and a good beefy grid.

Hmm...so would you say she's worth trying for if this is my lineup of Fire hime available right now?

The urge to roll for Mammon keeps coming and going. One moment I'm thinking "I could put that money towards getting a Switch," and the next I'm thinking, "But she's hot. And her thunder scenes were endearing."

Unregistered
06-14-2019, 07:39 PM
I'm close to having enough eido orbs to buy a kaiser dragoon. My question is, considering I main fire, should I buy the fire one or should I buy another element's one for the defenses against an element? I already pulled the water and thunder one

Unregistered
06-14-2019, 08:17 PM
I'm close to having enough eido orbs to buy a kaiser dragoon. My question is, considering I main fire, should I buy the fire one or should I buy another element's one for the defenses against an element? I already pulled the water and thunder one

It is usually best to go for your main team since you will be using them a lot. The Kaiser will give you a really good boost in both offense and defense, which will allow you to hit higher numbers and do better. Also, you will be able to break them with bricks soon.

Slashley
06-15-2019, 12:11 AM
The urge to roll for Mammon keeps coming and going. One moment I'm thinking "I could put that money towards getting a Switch," and the next I'm thinking, "But she's hot. And her thunder scenes were endearing."Chances are you can buy ten Switches for the cost of a specific, "rate up" SSR from real money gacha.
I'm close to having enough eido orbs to buy a kaiser dragoon. My question is, considering I main fire, should I buy the fire one or should I buy another element's one for the defenses against an element? I already pulled the water and thunder oneI'd say yes. Kaisers are really nice to have.

Unregistered
06-15-2019, 09:21 AM
I'd say yes. Kaisers are really nice to have.

'Yes' to which one of my actions?

Slashley
06-15-2019, 09:24 AM
Yes to having the Kaiser for your main element.

Argo
06-15-2019, 04:41 PM
Chances are you can buy ten Switches for the cost of a specific, "rate up" SSR from real money gacha.I'd say yes. Kaisers are really nice to have.

Oh yeah, I don't doubt it. I think only 3 of my SSR himes were obtained on rate-up, everything else was either a miracle ticket, random roll, or my reroll starter.
Rate up is absolutely a lie.

But I'd budget myself - since the Miracle ticket is now available, I was thinking I might as well go the the 9800 star coin pack and get the bonus 3k jewels. That would get me the miracle ticket and roughly two rolls to attempt for Mammon. Summer and it's bikini babes are near, so I wouldn't spend any more than that right now.

Unregistered
06-15-2019, 06:11 PM
Hmm...so would you say she's worth trying for if this is my lineup of Fire hime available right now?

The urge to roll for Mammon keeps coming and going. One moment I'm thinking "I could put that money towards getting a Switch," and the next I'm thinking, "But she's hot. And her thunder scenes were endearing."

I won't tell anyone to trying rolling for a rate up as "worth it", the only time I've ever done that was for TAphro and I still regret doing so (and I got 2 100% in the attempt), and she's a special limited top tier hime, which at the time, I thought there was no other chance to get (thought wrongly, mind you, since you can get her later with special mtix). The only thing I can tell you is FMammon isn't total garbage, but also, not top tier. The rest, you'll have to decide yourself. (Although if you're asking me honestly, if it's worth it? No, no it's not. If you really want her that bad, just mtix her, no one is gonna judge a waifu pick.)

Argo
06-15-2019, 10:44 PM
I won't tell anyone to trying rolling for a rate up as "worth it", the only time I've ever done that was for TAphro and I still regret doing so (and I got 2 100% in the attempt), and she's a special limited top tier hime, which at the time, I thought there was no other chance to get (thought wrongly, mind you, since you can get her later with special mtix). The only thing I can tell you is FMammon isn't total garbage, but also, not top tier. The rest, you'll have to decide yourself. (Although if you're asking me honestly, if it's worth it? No, no it's not. If you really want her that bad, just mtix her, no one is gonna judge a waifu pick.)

I still think I should roll for dick, and miracle ticket for gameplay. And if I ticket for Fire I guess it would be Svarog. Is there anyone else I should think about?

I've rolled for dick a few times, most recently Valentine's Uzume. I did get her, but it cost two or three 10-rolls. Before that I tried for New Year's Konohana-Sakuya. Didn't get her but I got Dark Amaterasu, so I'd call that a win anyways.

ChaoticShinra
06-16-2019, 04:03 PM
I finally got my Svarog from MT and in the process to max her level. I know she is definitely one of the himes you want to get full 5 slots on acc. The other fire SSR himes I have are Ares AW (4 slot), Mars, Amaterasu, Prometheus, and Yamaraja. Should I attempt to unlock any of these hime's slot and should I just unlock Ares's 5th slot or save the materials till I get someone better like Uriel.

Unregistered
06-16-2019, 05:58 PM
I finally got my Svarog from MT and in the process to max her level. I know she is definitely one of the himes you want to get full 5 slots on acc. The other fire SSR himes I have are Ares AW (4 slot), Mars, Amaterasu, Prometheus, and Yamaraja. Should I attempt to unlock any of these hime's slot and should I just unlock Ares's 5th slot or save the materials till I get someone better like Uriel.

I would finish Ares, then on to Svarog. Finishing unlocking a char allows you to use set bonuses, and the tiara set bonus is bonkers. So you definitely want to prioritize one at a time, unless you're thinking of replacing Ares for some reason. Depending on your team, you may also want to prioritize the third hime in line a bit higher as well if she doesn't have natural speed, as typically, that's where the bottleneck tends to happen.

Argo
06-16-2019, 11:13 PM
Welp, I bought some coins with the intention of getting the miracle ticket (got Svarog) as well as a roll to try for Fire Mammon...only I guess I missed my chance at her because the banner's gone. Only 3 days, really? Kinda miffed...I ended up using the coins on the monthly guaranteed SSR hime instead, which got me Hastur - my first non-ticket Wind SSR. So that's pretty nice. Also got a new SR and a new R out of those two rolls too, so that's something.
Well, hopefully this will boost my Fires and my Winds. Not sure who to take out of my party for Svarog, though. My lineup for Fire is:

Uriel Awakened, Hephaestus, Brynhildr, Mars, with Acala and Ares as backups.

Aeriko
06-16-2019, 11:19 PM
I saw an SR Kami named Pharol in the voting list, but she's not available in the regular Gacha. When was this Kami available?

Slashley
06-17-2019, 12:20 AM
I saw an SR Kami named Pharol in the voting list, but she's not available in the regular Gacha. When was this Kami available?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) tries to document stuff like that.

"In Nutaku, available from Dragon's Providence cross-over event in Jan 24th-30th 2018.

In DMM was a Artbook bonus around 09/20/16."

KitKat
06-17-2019, 09:26 AM
Well, hopefully this will boost my Fires and my Winds. Not sure who to take out of my party for Svarog, though. My lineup for Fire is:

Uriel Awakened, Hephaestus, Brynhildr, Mars, with Acala and Ares as backups.

Why on earth were Acala and Ares in your subs?

Your fire lineup should be Uriel>Ares>Svarog>Mars

You're pretty close to meta with that team only really missing Fire Amon

Slashley
06-17-2019, 12:23 PM

You're pretty close to meta with that team only really missing Fire AmonI, at least, I would absolutely run Heph over Acala any day. Maybe even over Ares. But not wouldn't run Brynhildr over Ares, personally.

Argo
06-17-2019, 12:28 PM

You're pretty close to meta with that team only really missing Fire Amon

I thought that Heph and Bryn's buffs/debuffs/heals would be more effective long-term. Plus they're not awakened yet, so they both more or less look like suicide attackers to me.
My Light team is what I'm used to, so I guess I had my Fire team trying to emulate it. Should it be a different playstyle, then?

AutoCrimson
06-17-2019, 01:25 PM
I thought that Heph and Bryn's buffs/debuffs/heals would be more effective long-term. Plus they're not awakened yet
i guess u meant ur Ares/Acala are not awakened yet...

imho, Heph, while being outstanding SR, dont hold a candle for (AW) Ares. Bryn, however, is a tricky one... if you are lazy like me, you can ditch her for Acala (live fast die young, you know), but in terms of common sense, i suggest otherwise

KitKat
06-17-2019, 01:43 PM
I thought that Heph and Bryn's buffs/debuffs/heals would be more effective long-term. Plus they're not awakened yet, so they both more or less look like suicide attackers to me.
My Light team is what I'm used to, so I guess I had my Fire team trying to emulate it. Should it be a different playstyle, then?

Fire's playstyle is alot more offensive then light so Bryn doesnt really fit into that archetype.
Running heph over unawakened acala is not unreasonable but all 4 of the kamis in the lineup i described outclass her.
If you need to hit the def cap for solo content you can run Herc with her relic and sniper shot shot but with that team you generally shouldnt need to if you have levelled you grid.
Do awaken Ares when you can though she is quite good.

Argo
06-17-2019, 02:23 PM
Hmm. Alrighty then, I'll give that a try once Svarog levels up a bit. It'll feel weird not having a healer, though. But I think I was told a while back that my Fire weapon grid is pretty good, so I'll try to work on them now that my Lights are doing fine.

I'm currently at 5 eyes. Do I awaken Ares now and hope I have enough shards (currently 3/10) for another to do Svarog when she's leveled, or do I just save until I can awaken Svarog first?

KitKat
06-17-2019, 02:26 PM
I'm currently at 5 eyes. Do I awaken Ares now and hope I have enough shards (currently 3/10) for another to do Svarog when she's leveled, or do I just save until I can awaken Svarog first?

Awaken Svarog first as she is the better of the 2 and then do Ares whenever you can.

dreamlitz
06-17-2019, 02:31 PM

Are you in a top 100 union? If so, you should be getting at least 6 shards later this week. Do the weekly missions and you're back up to 10 shards. Make sure you have the mats to LB both himes again, since you don't want to awaken someone and have them stuck at a low level.

Argo
06-17-2019, 02:53 PM
Awaken Svarog first as she is the better of the 2 and then do Ares whenever you can.

Are you in a top 100 union? If so, you should be getting at least 6 shards later this week. Do the weekly missions and you're back up to 10 shards. Make sure you have the mats to LB both himes again, since you don't want to awaken someone and have them stuck at a low level.

You raise great points. I should be able to get a bunch of shards after this event, but I'm also low on Grimoires. I'm probably better off waiting for Svarog then.

Zendo
06-18-2019, 04:35 AM
Don't know if this was mentioned before, and the English Kamihime Wiki also does not mention this BUT. [Youkai Empress] Mammon, Fire, all her abilities are also applied to the rest of your team after you reach Heat Lvl 5! So the burst gauge increase and the crit rate are also applied to your team.

Figured I'd just throw that out there as I realized this about 1 min ago in an AC quest. Im loving her even more now :3

Slashley
06-18-2019, 04:45 AM
Don't know if this was mentioned before, and the English Kamihime Wiki also does not mention this BUT. [Youkai Empress] Mammon, Fire, all her abilities are also applied to the rest of your team after you reach Heat Lvl 5! So the burst gauge increase and the crit rate are also applied to your team.

Figured I'd just throw that out there as I realized this about 1 min ago in an AC quest. Im loving her even more now :3The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) mentions that, at least.

Unregistered
06-18-2019, 05:09 PM
Is it me or the Energy Release for max level Soul's Learnt Abilities not working? I tried to get Encourage Inspiration for her but the game won't let me, as if the clicks didn't register.

Unregistered
06-18-2019, 05:29 PM
Is it me or the Energy Release for max level Soul's Learnt Abilities not working? I tried to get Encourage Inspiration for her but the game won't let me, as if the clicks didn't register.

Are you sure you have enough point to buy it ?

KTA
06-18-2019, 06:09 PM

Click lower, hitbox is off on the button.

Unregistered
06-19-2019, 10:21 AM
Good to see that the nike error screen is back with a vengeance. I'd almost gotten around to thinking that the issue might've been resolved.
9 crashes in 6 minutes. Ergh

dreamlitz
06-19-2019, 11:46 AM
Good to see that the nike error screen is back with a vengeance. I'd almost gotten around to thinking that the issue might've been resolved.
9 crashes in 6 minutes. Ergh

Nike will turn all content into debuff resistant content... Sometimes I get back-to-back Nike errors, so when I finally get an attack off, all the debuffs have expired...

GabKarol
06-20-2019, 04:13 AM
So I just saw that water cybele is gonna be here around next month? along with a 140% water eido.

How good are they?

Either way, still gonna pull for cybele

Ikasa
06-21-2019, 08:19 AM
got another Ra hammer
should LB it or keep it for hammer fire grid?
i don't play fire team anyway

Kitty
06-22-2019, 01:47 AM
So I just saw that water cybele is gonna be here around next month? along with a 140% water eido.

How good are they?

Either way, still gonna pull for cybele

She's good!

Skill 1: -ATK+DEF down (B frame -20%) to ALL enemies. (7T CD, 180 sec)
Skill 2: Applies water attribute buff to self (50%) (4T CD, 2TD)
Skill 3: Applies triple ATK guaranteed to self/ Burst gauge increase rate DOWN (8T CD/ 3TD)

Assist: Attacks ALL enemies at once on normal attacks. (Awesome!! The same as Christmas Volos!)

She'd work well with Aphrodite, I suppose, as Aphro can cleanse her stupid self debuff. Or anyone else that cleanses.
Though, with that really nice attribute buff, the triple attacks from Cybele will be super strong. Not to mention that it attacks all enemies at once.
Burst gauge decreasing rate drops by x10, so after a triple attack, she'll gain 3 burst gauge. (Correct me if I'm wrong?)

But it's worth pulling for her, since Levi comes out too. It's always nice to have a must get SSR Eidolon and a L/E SSR hime in the same rate up gachas. Good luck on getting one or the other! (or both!)

Nezha
06-22-2019, 08:58 AM
I have a question regarding the new soul abilities from the energy release/MP exchange. I bought 2 of them (both for Herc) and now i have so many MP i thought i would buy the abilities for the other souls too. But somehow they are locked, i cant click them, even if i bought all 20/20 enhancements for that soul. Is this as intended or a bug?

KitKat
06-22-2019, 09:16 AM
I have a question regarding the new soul abilities from the energy release/MP exchange. I bought 2 of them (both for Herc) and now i have so many MP i thought i would buy the abilities for the other souls too. But somehow they are locked, i cant click them, even if i bought all 20/20 enhancements for that soul. Is this as intended or a bug?

The hitbox for it is screwed up try clicking slightly below the button.

Unregistered
06-22-2019, 09:17 AM
So I've recently just came back to the game and been maining a light team as that's what the game has mostly been giving me through the gacha (not paid) And I'm wondering if this comp is what I should be using.

My light team consists of Mordred, Michael, Shamash, Sati and Artemis (sr) with Holy Armor Warrior Athena and Metatron as sub. (Michael and Metatron aren't awakened, Im having a hard time to be active enough for events to get the eyes needed.

Excluding the ones I already named I have these light hime's.
SR: Uranus, Hermod, Demeter, Amaterasu, Diana, Durga & Djehuti
R: Dike, Perun, Kamadeva, Inanna, Yakami-hime, Kubera, Daphne, Aurora & Orpheus.

Weapons I know are dragging me down quite a bit as Im using mostly SR weapons, mostly because of RAW stats, should I be aiming for the more raw stats HP/DAM or should I focus on more the SSR weapons with dual stats but lose more raw stats overall?

I also want to share the fact I know miracle tickets are a thing but I don't plan on spending 50 quid just to get Sol for my team.

dreamlitz
06-22-2019, 01:15 PM
So I've recently just came back to the game and been maining a light team as that's what the game has mostly been giving me through the gacha (not paid) And I'm wondering if this comp is what I should be using.

My light team consists of Mordred, Michael, Shamash, Sati and Artemis (sr) with Holy Armor Warrior Athena and Metatron as sub. (Michael and Metatron aren't awakened, Im having a hard time to be active enough for events to get the eyes needed.

Excluding the ones I already named I have these light hime's.
SR: Uranus, Hermod, Demeter, Amaterasu, Diana, Durga & Djehuti
R: Dike, Perun, Kamadeva, Inanna, Yakami-hime, Kubera, Daphne, Aurora & Orpheus.

Do you have D'Art unlocked? Light teams without Tish should Ex Sniper Shot as she's the only SSR with frame B debuff. Light Ama is frame B as well, but it's only 10%. I would use:

Shamash or Light Athena (but not both), Michael, Diana, Sati, Metatron as first sub, Durga, Light Hermod or Djehuti as second sub. This lets you hit 45% def down with SS, which isn't too bad.

Shamash and Light Athena fills similar roles, so I won't use them both at the same time unless you're going full turtle for some reason. Shamash is better against bosses that uses primarily single-target attacks, while Light Athena is better for AoE.

Metatron as first sub is standard light tactic for when accidents happen on the front line, Metatron can just come up and repair the burst chain.

Durga is actually a pretty strong SR as long as you make sure her rampaging ability won't mess you up. Light Hermod is almost as fast as Durga without the randomness. Otherwise Djehuti is a very solid sub for trying to turn around a bad combat situation.

If you're up against debuff resistant stuff, I would use:

Metatron, Durga/Light Hermod, Michael, Shamash/Light Athena, Djehuti and either Light Hermod/Durga or Uranus as sub. If you have Hercules (or Shingen, probably not if you say you're not active enough to get draconic eyes) use her as soul with (Herc you need the axe.) Soul is the big bottleneck in burst speed in this build.

Weapons I know are dragging me down quite a bit as Im using mostly SR weapons, mostly because of RAW stats, should I be aiming for the more raw stats HP/DAM or should I focus on more the SSR weapons with dual stats but lose more raw stats overall?

You want primarily assault and defender skills at this stage, not just any skills. Typically, you want just enough defender skills to give you enough hp to survive, then get your assault and raw stats as high as possible. It's ok to have one or maybe two SSR weapons at LB0 if they give you both assault and defender and if it means you can drop a pure defender SR weapon. I wouldn't go beyond that, the sacrifice in raw stats relative to maxed out SR assault weapon is just too great. Since you don't have a good healer, hitting hard is even more important than usual.

Michael and Metatron aren't awakened, Im having a hard time to be active enough for events to get the eyes needed.

Awaken Michael first if you ever get round to it. She is much much better after awakened. Just join an active union and the draconic eye shards will trickle in at a decent pace after UEs.

I also want to share the fact I know miracle tickets are a thing but I don't plan on spending 50 quid just to get Sol for my team.

I would suggest spending it on Tishtrya if you do want to spend $50. Sol is still good, but not the highest mtix priority anymore imo.

Your team is actually pretty solid for f2p and have good tactical diversity. As long as you aren't looking to solo raids or something, it should be good for casual play.

Argo
06-22-2019, 02:08 PM
Sigh, I dipped into my summer jewels and coins a bit and failed to get Lugh...or anything at all. Just garbo SR eidolons. Meanwhile my brother is getting SSRs every two or three jewel rolls...

Unregistered
06-22-2019, 04:19 PM
Do you have D'Art unlocked? Light teams without Tish should Ex Sniper Shot as she's the only SSR with frame B debuff. Light Ama is frame B as well, but it's only 10%. I would use:

Shamash or Light Athena (but not both), Michael, Diana, Sati, Metatron as first sub, Durga, Light Hermod or Djehuti as second sub. This lets you hit 45% def down with SS, which isn't too bad.

Shamash and Light Athena fills similar roles, so I won't use them both at the same time unless you're going full turtle for some reason. Shamash is better against bosses that uses primarily single-target attacks, while Light Athena is better for AoE.

Metatron as first sub is standard light tactic for when accidents happen on the front line, Metatron can just come up and repair the burst chain.

Durga is actually a pretty strong SR as long as you make sure her rampaging ability won't mess you up. Light Hermod is almost as fast as Durga without the randomness. Otherwise Djehuti is a very solid sub for trying to turn around a bad combat situation.

If you're up against debuff resistant stuff, I would use:

Metatron, Durga/Light Hermod, Michael, Shamash/Light Athena, Djehuti and either Light Hermod/Durga or Uranus as sub. If you have Hercules (or Shingen, probably not if you say you're not active enough to get draconic eyes) use her as soul with (Herc you need the axe.) Soul is the big bottleneck in burst speed in this build.

You want primarily assault and defender skills at this stage, not just any skills. Typically, you want just enough defender skills to give you enough hp to survive, then get your assault and raw stats as high as possible. It's ok to have one or maybe two SSR weapons at LB0 if they give you both assault and defender and if it means you can drop a pure defender SR weapon. I wouldn't go beyond that, the sacrifice in raw stats relative to maxed out SR assault weapon is just too great. Since you don't have a good healer, hitting hard is even more important than usual.

Awaken Michael first if you ever get round to it. She is much much better after awakened. Just join an active union and the draconic eye shards will trickle in at a decent pace after UEs.

I would suggest spending it on Tishtrya if you do want to spend $50. Sol is still good, but not the highest mtix priority anymore imo.

Your team is actually pretty solid for f2p and have good tactical diversity. As long as you aren't looking to solo raids or something, it should be good for casual play.

I actually don't have D'art unlocked but I have enough souls for her, I was gonna save for hercules but if I need D'art first for Ex Sniper Shot then I'll get her then, Im 40 Souls off Shingen as well. So I can buy D'art now and likely get Shingen on next union event. (assuming those are the right souls im thinking of)

So far with my current eldion my hime's are at 10k hp, I take it I should scrap pride weapons then? Their skill gives DMG up based on lost hp

I've just hit 2 eyes recently so Im 1 eye off and was planning to awaken michael since I got her when I started Kamihime :)

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna try Shamash, Michael, Diana and Sati with Metatron & Durga as sub. With the current event and see how much of a damage difference there is ^_^

dreamlitz
06-22-2019, 05:20 PM
I actually don't have D'art unlocked but I have enough souls for her, I was gonna save for hercules but if I need D'art first for Ex Sniper Shot then I'll get her then, Im 40 Souls off Shingen as well. So I can buy D'art now and likely get Shingen on next union event. (assuming those are the right souls im thinking of)

Do you have enough regalia to get Herc's axe to at least LB1 (60 regalia total?) If so, you can try to rely on Herc's axe for debuff (you have to burst with her to activate it.) Without Michael AW and Tish, your team might be too slow outside of BT for this to work well though. For the current event or any raids for that matter, you can probably just rely on others to debuff.

So far with my current eldion my hime's are at 10k hp, I take it I should scrap pride weapons then? Their skill gives DMG up based on lost hp

Pride is very good! When I said focus on assault and defender, that includes pride since pride gives assault. Even if you are at full hp, pride will give you some assault. If you have light pride weapons from UE, they actually give more base assault than SR disaster weapons after you FLB them, even if you're sitting at full health.

I've just hit 2 eyes recently so Im 1 eye off and was planning to awaken michael since I got her when I started Kamihime :)

Given that you are 40 HSP from Shingen, I thought you'll have more eyes... Do you do the weekly missions? Anyway, whenever you hit 3 eyes, awaken Michael (make sure you have the mats to LB her back up again.) She'll make your team burst much faster and make relying on Herc's axe for debuff much more viable.

Unregistered
06-23-2019, 04:38 AM
Do you have enough regalia to get Herc's axe to at least LB1 (60 regalia total?) If so, you can try to rely on Herc's axe for debuff (you have to burst with her to activate it.) Without Michael AW and Tish, your team might be too slow outside of BT for this to work well though. For the current event or any raids for that matter, you can probably just rely on others to debuff.

Pride is very good! When I said focus on assault and defender, that includes pride since pride gives assault. Even if you are at full hp, pride will give you some assault. If you have light pride weapons from UE, they actually give more base assault than SR disaster weapons after you FLB them, even if you're sitting at full health.

Given that you are 40 HSP from Shingen, I thought you'll have more eyes... Do you do the weekly missions? Anyway, whenever you hit 3 eyes, awaken Michael (make sure you have the mats to LB her back up again.) She'll make your team burst much faster and make relying on Herc's axe for debuff much more viable.

I only have 11 as no one ever usually joins me for that light raid, so I found myself wasting cores and join Ultimate lights if I see em but Im usually lucky to see 1-3 runs a week?

Oh ok I didn't know that actually counted for assault as well, I thought I needed lower hp to actually gain the attack buff >_<

My issue with weekly's is I need to be active for at least 5 of the 7 days for the weekly. Which can be somewhat problematic for me to do most of the time as I can only play this game between 3-4 of the days due to being busy quite a lot in RL. :(

Unregistered
06-23-2019, 06:12 AM
Are they any other use of relic fragment?
was it just use to turn it to a proper magna cravis?
(no one will use it to orichaldon right?)

animagates
06-24-2019, 01:40 AM
Hi, a new player here.

I just got rerolling and got 2 accounts like below:

1. SSR Eido 100% Water Rudra + SSR Fire Ares

2. SSR Eido 100% Light Managarmr + SSR Wind Gaia

Now, I'm planning to invest on the MT but still conflicted on which account.
May I ask for some advice which accounts would be worth to invest in the long run?

Kitty
06-24-2019, 06:56 AM
Hi, a new player here.

I just got rerolling and got 2 accounts like below:

1. SSR Eido 100% Water Rudra + SSR Fire Ares

2. SSR Eido 100% Light Managarmr + SSR Wind Gaia

Now, I'm planning to invest on the MT but still conflicted on which account.
May I ask for some advice which accounts would be worth to invest in the long run?

Definitely the Managarmr account + Gaia

and with the MTix, get Michael ~

animagates
06-24-2019, 08:21 AM
Definitely the Managarmr account + Gaia

and with the MTix, get Michael ~

Thanks for the advice! Actually someone recommends to get Sol with MT. Is she better than Michael for early game?

Kitty
06-24-2019, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the advice! Actually someone recommends to get Sol with MT. Is she better than Michael for early game?

Michael is better for the team, she has nice defense anyway. (3T 25% Dark Resist to allies.)
You can also get Attar from the tickets from Advents sooner or later, and she's a good enough healer. Or go for Cassi/Andro at first just to have a healer.
But Michael is a much better pick for MTix.

Kitty
06-24-2019, 11:48 AM
my Dian is one lucky girl (´・ω・`)
just found this nice necky with all ancient bonuses~

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/592772277951791114/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/592772809189490698/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/592772756542717953/unknown.png

just need to get rid of that normal necklace, but it's good enough for now @ lvl 50

Slashley
06-24-2019, 12:03 PM
The difference between Ancient and "normal" SSRs is basically nothing.

Meanwhile, the only thing that actually matters is that you're running 3x Tiaras. And preferably as much Def as possible on those three Tiaras.

Unregistered
06-24-2019, 12:05 PM
Michael is better for the team, she has nice defense anyway. (3T 25% Dark Resist to allies.)
You can also get Attar from the tickets from Advents sooner or later, and she's a good enough healer. Or go for Cassi/Andro at first just to have a healer.
But Michael is a much better pick for MTix.

You sound like dark is the only enemy he had to face in early game. Micheal is ass before AW. About the sooner or later part, it can be 1 months or a whole fucking years so no guarantee. And no stop telling newbie to go andro, that’s newbie trap. Go mordred. You want to beat daily raid expert and advent ult asap

Kitty
06-24-2019, 12:08 PM
The difference between Ancient and "normal" SSRs is basically nothing.

Meanwhile, the only thing that actually matters is that you're running 3x Tiaras. And preferably as much Def as possible on those three Tiaras.

those are some funky looking tiaras lmao but ye, no reason to replace the normal necky at least not before i unlock the last 2 slots. I just meant I want more healing.

dreamlitz
06-24-2019, 12:49 PM
Just noticed that it seems OP posted here and the mtix thread. I already responded on the mtix thread and think Michael is a better choice as well but will not repeat the arguments I made there. I do want to comment on the following though:

You sound like dark is the only enemy he had to face in early game. Micheal is ass before AW.

Michael isn't only good against dark and while she is a mediocre SSR before AW, she is not THAT bad. Being able to burst 2 turns earlier is a big deal, since that usually means you eat one less OD. It's not like Sol before AW is gonna save you for more than one OD either unless you have ascension, and newbies do not have ascension weapons. Michael's light atk up is teamwide, and when timed with FB, is a ton of dmg.

About the sooner or later part, it can be 1 months or a whole fucking years so no guarantee.

I agree, it's a bad idea to just hope you draw the right hime, but early game, Sol's primary benefit is heal. For raids, you can heal with the guaranteed potion, so it's only advent that you really have to worry about.

And no stop telling newbie to go andro, that’s newbie trap. Go mordred.

Personally, I think Joan is a good choice that is often overlooked. You still want Mordred for BP, especially for low CT bosses, but dmg cut, atk down combined with her regen is enough to deal with most situations if you can burst quickly enough, with someone like, Michael.

Also, if you think Andro is a waste of soul points for newbies (which it sort of is), then go with Cassio, since you need her for CM and to unlock D'Art anyway. Honestly, telling ppl to stick with Sol instead of Mike/Tish is a similar newbie trap.

You want to beat daily raid expert and advent ult asap

Absolutely agree, but you do not even need SSR himes to beat expert raids. The difficulty of that is pretty trivial for someone with any 100% eidolon and several upgraded R weapons (just raw stats, dun even need the slvl). If we're talking about ult raids, well even with a full team of SSRs, you aren't solo-ing those until you start getting FLB weapons. At that point, Mike and Tish is much better than Sol with anyone else.

Advent is another issue of course, and I think this is where Sol shines the most for beginner, 'cos I do agree that she'll make life much easier than Michael when you're still weak. However, advents are notorious for being hostile to newbies anyway. Good news is, the next light advent is in November, by then the second mtix should be out, and Mike + Tish is much much better than Sol for dealing with advent ult (you want to burst quickly and not eat so many OD seriously.)

Also, I am not saying the other advents don't matter, but not getting the 2nd SSR weapon for an element you do not main in is not that big a deal. Farming MLB eidolon and the 1st SSR weapon is easily doable with just expert lvl or even standard lvl if you're willing to just farm a bit more.

OP needs to get in a decent union asap to get the light UE and phantom UE weapons. If he can get his hands on those, the days of needing Sol will be limited. If not, once he has full disaster SR grid and a few event eidolons, he'll probably look to move off Sol anyway.

Dejnov
06-24-2019, 12:55 PM

Michael is core mid to late game; Sol is usually dropped from the team (or held in reserve) for runs that need her.

Dejnov

ChaoticShinra
06-24-2019, 01:10 PM
Could someone explain to me about Haruhi and why she is so good? Using GT, I know she has a 5T nuke, team continuous attack so probably double and triple for 3T, and has an instant burst and I think taunt for 3T. I don't understand her assist ability all too well. I want to know so that I can properly start saving MJ for her potential release. Also I was told later on that MT would include limited himes but not collab. Am I right to assume that since Haruhi is likely a collab she will not be in that pool when it comes? Or was that 150 dragon eye MT that is in the shop.

Kitty
06-24-2019, 01:15 PM
Could someone explain to me about Haruhi and why she is so good? Using GT, I know she has a 5T nuke, team continuous attack so probably double and triple for 3T, and has an instant burst and I think taunt for 3T. I don't understand her assist ability all too well. I want to know so that I can properly start saving MJ for her potential release. Also I was told later on that MT would include limited himes but not collab. Am I right to assume that since Haruhi is likely a collab she will not be in that pool when it comes? Or was that 150 dragon eye MT that is in the shop.

Her assist is buffs. A double ATK will give all allies a 20% ATK buff and a triple ATK will give the ATK buff + Ability DMG buff to self (which lasts until you use her ability.) So it's a cumulative total, which can lead to use nukes.
She's AMAZING. I have her on my DMM fire team and she's really something else.
Her DATA is higher than Shingen, and gets guaranteed triple ATK to self after she bursts.

She won't be available in any MTix, only L/E that are original to the game. So no Karin, Celia, Sheren, Michiru or Haruhi, sadly.
Haru is 100% worth saving for!

ChaoticShinra
06-24-2019, 01:19 PM
Does that buff only applies to when she does a double or when the hime itself does a double? And since it stacks, what's the limit?

Kitty
06-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Just herself. The ATK buff is cumulative for 5T and my bad, it's 15% not 20%
So if Haru does DA/TA 5T in a row, all allies will get 75% ATK buff.
No info about the limit on the ability buff, though. I'm sure it doesn't have a limit as the damage itself has a soft cap I'm guessing 800K-1M

Slashley
06-24-2019, 01:24 PM
-- I want to know so that I can properly start saving MJ for her potential release. --
--
Haru is 100% worth saving for!Not that you'll find what you want on Nutaku from Jewels.

ChaoticShinra
06-24-2019, 01:25 PM
Wait, is there also no limit to her allies attack buff too? It can stack indefinitely?

Unregistered
06-24-2019, 01:26 PM

It’s not that 150 DE MT in the shop. Yes your understand her correctly. But you miss 2 things: 15% party stackable 5T assault buff everytime she DATA, GTA 1T burst effect. If you can keep her DATA constantly, you are looking at permanent 75% party assault buff. And don’t forget her 100BG skill is 5T CD, shortest in the game iirc. The shitty taunt on that skill is her only drawback tho because she don’t have defense skill and you know fire and suck at defense in generall

ChaoticShinra
06-24-2019, 01:32 PM
So, all in all, Haruhi is basically Svarog AW on extra steroids.

Kitty
06-24-2019, 01:34 PM
Basically, but that doesn't mean Svarog gets replaced. The only downside is taunt, which means Haru usually dies first if you're in long battles.

ChaoticShinra
06-24-2019, 01:38 PM
Hm... So upon her (hopeful) release which looks to be after Fire Frey who I also heard is extremely strong, the fire line would be Uriel, Haruhi, Frey, and Svarog?

Kitty
06-24-2019, 01:42 PM
We recently just got Apollo on DMM who also seems OP.

Ability 1: Applies Regen + cures 2 afflictions for all allies (lasts 4T, CD 6T)
Ability 2: Damage cut of all allies 50% (6T CD)
Ability 3: Fire DMG to enemies, "Flame Tie" x3 to enemy

Assist: Always cuts DMG of DoT debuffs (Poisoned, Corrupted, Scorched and Drowning) by 50% to all allies

Burst: Reduces the CD of Ability 1

... can't forget about Fire Amon either.
My current team is Haru, Uriel, Frey, Prometheus
Wish I had Apollo instead of Prometheus
FAmon instead of Uriel too. Since everyone does around the same burst as Uriel anyway once it reaches the cap. (iirc?)

But yes, for a super fast burst build, Haru/Frey/Uriel/Svarog seem perfect.

ChaoticShinra
06-24-2019, 01:47 PM
Prometheus is still use in DMM? Only time I need to use her is fire ult because of that one orb till OD

Kitty
06-24-2019, 01:54 PM
Naw, she's the only other SSR I have other than those OP three. I'd replace her if I could. Not that she's awful

ChaoticShinra
06-24-2019, 01:59 PM
Alright, thanks for all the info. I was originally just gonna save MJ to try and pull when Frey comes, but now I know I should definitely try and save a bit longer when Haruhi comes. Saw that rate up increase in event calendar would probably be before Haruhi so hopefully if that's the case and it comes to Nutaku it'll be "less" painful to pull.

Slashley
06-24-2019, 02:04 PM
-- Saw that rate up increase in event calendar would probably be before Haruhi so hopefully if that's the case and it comes to Nutaku it'll be "less" painful to pull.Nutaku doesn't do rate up increases for Jewel pulls. I doubt we're even at 2x on Nutaku, much less 5x.

They lagged behind on the Real Money rate ups by months, but eventually did that, at least.
(assuming that they actually did and aren't just lying, that is, not like anyone has shared data on this)

Slashley
06-25-2019, 04:03 AM
Double posting because I picked this from another thread and didn't want to off-topic in there:
THATS precisely i want to ask YOU, Slashley. Get RID of that 35% VINEWhy? Give me a reason.
Let's see, I don't have Anubis. So, are you ever going to use me against serious content? ... no? Yeah, I didn't think so either.

As such, here's the deal. I can either give you Jack for 45% Elemental, OR 35% Elemental AND -10% Def, instantly available from the start of the battle. Now, I don't about you, but one of these options is clearly superior to the other.
Hint, it's the latter.

AutoCrimson
06-25-2019, 04:27 AM
OR 35% Elemental AND -10% Def
but but... iirc, simple setup of Satan AW dark Amon and Lu Bu will meet -50%, even w/o SShot from soul
even Thanatos is okay with SShot, not to mention D'ama

Slashley
06-25-2019, 05:32 AM
but but... iirc, simple setup of Satan AW dark Amon and Lu Bu will meet -50%, even w/o SShot from soul
even Thanatos is okay with SShot, not to mention D'amaBecause Kamihime is a game where everyone has every Hime? The only somewhat easy to access Hime from that list is Lu Bu.
People running Samael/SSR Amon or SSR Amon/Awakened Satan won't gain from Vine, true. Nor will people after Herc bursts (due to same frame).

But again... you won't ever bring me to any serious content anyway. Until I find a 55% Elemental Gacha Eidolon (hey man, just 3 more Stars on either Ouro or four copies of Echidna) or Anubis, I really, REALLY don't see a better alternative to Vine.

Nik
06-25-2019, 03:58 PM
Quick noob question:
1) finished the main story (dark chapter is last right?), now what should I be farming to rank up fast (current 40). Quite sure I fucked up my soul tree since, I'm out of sp (120) with no legendary souls yet. Trying to fix that.
2) outside of exp farming, and events, what else should I aim to farm to make quicker progress?

Current team: amon unleashed, samael, osiris, moonlight diana, and normally sit brynhildr/brahma/or neith in the back.

Slashley
06-25-2019, 04:01 PM
--
2) outside of exp farming, and events, what else should I aim to farm to make quicker progress? --Kamihime is a marathon game. It takes time, time, time to build up your teams.

The most important thing for you right now is getting all 16x 10-pulls in Gem gacha and upgrading your weapon Grid, I guess Dark. So farming Dark Disaster raids for the SR Guns and upgrading those, or any Assault SSRs you've gotten from events, if any.

Unregistered
06-25-2019, 04:03 PM
Quick noob question:
1) finished the main story (dark chapter is last right?), now what should I be farming to rank up fast (current 40). Quite sure I fucked up my soul tree since, I'm out of sp (120) with no legendary souls yet. Trying to fix that.
2) outside of exp farming, and events, what else should I aim to farm to make quicker progress?

Current team: amon unleashed, samael, osiris, moonlight diana, and normally sit brynhildr/brahma/or neith in the back.

Event is the name of the game, always do event, raid event is newbie friendly just join and leach. For fast leveling, your level will increase fast when you grind advent, or just leveling your hime in Sunday SP cave. Try to beat daily raid expert asap amd grab those assault weapon. Focus on 1 ele team first in the early game

dreamlitz
06-25-2019, 07:39 PM
Quick noob question:

I wouldn't worry too much about messing up soul selection - you'll unlock all of them eventually. Gacha pulls will often change which soul you want to go for next anyway. Not sure what you have unlocked, but given that Amon U and Samael together already hit the def down cap, and you have some of the best dark healers in the game, you don't have to worry about getting Gawain, D'Art or Andromeda for now.

If you really want to speed up soul unlocking, save up your half potions for the next advent and farm for soul points (up to 600 per advent.) Do that only after you grab the SSR eidolon, weapon and tickets though.

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 02:23 AM
How long does it take for a union invitation to disappear? I just left my old union to join a new one only to find that the invitation disappeared from my messages

Kitty
06-28-2019, 03:17 AM
How long does it take for a union invitation to disappear? I just left my old union to join a new one only to find that the invitation disappeared from my messages

They probably cancelled it since no response. I do that all the time kek

kamii22
06-28-2019, 12:20 PM
Heya. I'm back and playing my old account. Before this I only collected daily rewards and did gachas.

I need help because I've been away from the game for too long now and I played a water team (in 2017 <.<). I'm trying to build a dark team now but then I pulled belial, I have anubis as well. So I'm not sure which element should I focus on first. The account is still low level.. perhaps someone can tell me a bit about the current meta?

Dark : Chernobog, Satan, Hades, Thanatos, Osiris, Nephthys, Pluto
Fire : Ra, Yamaraja, Emperor Beelzebub

I still have 1 miracle ticket. Looking for advices :)

Kitty
06-28-2019, 12:25 PM
Heya. I'm back and playing my old account. Before this I only collected daily rewards and did gachas.

I need help because I've been away from the game for too long now and I played a water team (in 2017 <.<). I'm trying to build a dark team now but then I pulled belial, I have anubis as well. So I'm not sure which element should I focus on first. The account is still low level.. perhaps someone can tell me a bit about the current meta?

Dark : Chernobog, Satan, Hades, Thanatos, Osiris, Nephthys, Pluto
Fire : Ra, Yamaraja, Emperor Beelzebub

I still have 1 miracle ticket. Looking for advices :)

Go for Uriel or Svarog. You dark team seems fine enough, with Satan, Thanatos, Pluto and Cherno on a main team seems pretty OP with Anubis.

Beelzebub isn't really that great since she dies so fast, but she works well with Yamaraja kind of since she blocks the annoying full team DEF debuff.
Since you have Belial but not the most amazing fire team, MTix one of the main fire girls, Uriel/Svarog/BFM Amon

Slashley
06-28-2019, 01:39 PM
THATS precisely i want to ask YOU, Slashley. Get RID of that 35% VINEWell, I pulled two Echidnas in two 10-pulls, and I remembered wrong and already had one at 0-Stars. So now there is a 50% Echidna up.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW.

AutoCrimson
06-28-2019, 03:49 PM
wow, you actually can now transcend from theory to practice
tl;dr - congrats

Slashley
06-29-2019, 12:31 AM
wow, you actually can now transcend from theory to practice
tl;dr - congratsNot like anyone will have any use for me regardless. Maybe somebody with Fire Amon will use it for farming Wind content or something.
But why not just use my Vlad for that, honestly.

Nik
06-29-2019, 01:11 PM
Some advice on which tower rewards would benefit a noob the most?
From the looks of it I'll be able to hit the 2500-3000 range max.

Slashley
06-29-2019, 03:49 PM
Some advice on which tower rewards would benefit a noob the most?
From the looks of it I'll be able to hit the 2500-3000 range max.There are no other rewards worth even considering outside of the 10k prize, a "brick."

Some people would say Tickets, but if you ask me, it just isn't. The expected result of Tickets is fucking nothing. If they cost the cost from 3000 to 300, then maybe. But where it is... no.

Dejnov
06-29-2019, 04:10 PM
There are no other rewards worth even considering outside of the 10k prize, a "brick."

Some people would say Tickets, but if you ask me, it just isn't. The expected result of Tickets is fucking nothing. If they cost the cost from 3000 to 300, then maybe. But where it is... no.

Like Slashley mentioned, save them for the brick... the only truly fucking impossible upgrade item that you can't get anywhere else and helps you more than any other potential item other than an hundo Eido...

Dejnov.

Nik
06-29-2019, 11:41 PM
Do the tokens from one tower event carry over to the next?

ChronosNotashi
06-29-2019, 11:55 PM
Do the tokens from one tower event carry over to the next?

You mean the medals? Yes, those carry over between tower events (you'll even get bonus medals after the event ends, depending on your ranking on the leaderboard). The only thing that doesn't carry over between towers is unused tower keys, so try to use them and get as high as you can.

Kitty
07-01-2019, 07:29 AM
wind Yata is so lovely kek

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-ZJVXRXsAIyMua.png

Nik
07-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Question: For favorite weapon stat bonuses to take effect (on kamis), does my weapon grid need to match theirs? Or will having a grid preferred by my soul also apply the bonus to kamis?

Also are there any other hidden bonuses that raise power, just curious because I see people with like 75k atk power.

Slashley
07-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Question: For favorite weapon stat bonuses to take effect (on kamis), does my weapon grid need to match theirs? Or will having a grid preferred by my soul also apply the bonus to kamis? Also are there any other hidden bonuses that raise power, --Bonuses are personal. If you have a 1000 Atk Axe in your Grid, then Herc/Arthur/Axe-preferring Hime will gain 1200 Atk from it, due to the 20% bonus stats.

Also, same-element Eidolons give 10%.
-- just curious because I see people with like 75k atk power.If you look at somebody's profile, you see their Soul's stats. Souls have two preferred weapons (except Dartagnan), so that stat tends to be slightly bloated.

Still, extreme values are only reached by whales. FLB Hime weapons have higher stats than Event weapons, and Kaisers are WAY higher stats than Event Eidolons.

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 07:27 AM
Just to make sure it's not on my end, but has anybody else been experiencing some god-tier lag since the newest event drop? I'm talking 5+ seconds for simple screen animations and even longer for transitions

Kitty
07-02-2019, 07:55 AM
Just to make sure it's not on my end, but has anybody else been experiencing some god-tier lag since the newest event drop? I'm talking 5+ seconds for simple screen animations and even longer for transitions

Yeah the lag is AWFUL since the maintenance ended. It's really bad for everyone.

Skyryder
07-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Anyone know if/when the previous Summer Limited Hime will be Re-Released while Water Cybele is out? Debating whether to pull now or wait until other limited himes are also available.

Kitty
07-02-2019, 09:14 AM
Anyone know if/when the previous Summer Limited Hime will be Re-Released while Water Cybele is out? Debating whether to pull now or wait until other limited himes are also available.

They'll come out later 100% but they'll be premium (star coin) NOT jewel release.

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 09:18 AM
yes the game it's very slow now it's bad i play in the jap version it's more fast

Skyryder
07-02-2019, 10:13 AM
They'll come out later 100% but they'll be premium (star coin) NOT jewel release.

Huh, didn't they do something like it was premium only and then made them available in gem for the last 3 days or something last year?

GabKarol
07-02-2019, 10:26 AM
So I ended up pulling dupes + Isis and Kali, how are they and is Isis redundant if I have AW gaia?

Edit: whoops, didn't see a few more SSRs: Mars, Yamaraja, Athena and Marduk

nut
07-02-2019, 09:46 PM

Really? IIRC most of the times when a previous limited character come back to gacha, they also available with jewels gacha.

Kitty
07-03-2019, 06:28 AM
I hope you're right, then. Currently on DMM, WPoseidon + DGaia are both in premium section only.
Maybe they'll be released to jewels AFTER the current event is over, but I highly doubt it.

The newer ones would be jewel, of course, as it's a first time release. But they'll likely not do it like that for the older ones, especially the 2 year ones like Sol who we've already had 3+ opportunities to get (in March? there was a premium gacha to get L/E girls for a few days.)

Would be really nice if I could get at least 1 L/E SSR girl on nutaku lmao

dreamlitz
07-03-2019, 07:13 AM
So I ended up pulling dupes + Isis and Kali, how are they and is Isis redundant if I have AW gaia?

Edit: whoops, didn't see a few more SSRs: Mars, Yamaraja, Athena and Marduk

Don't know about others, but happen to know about Isis and Gaia 'cos I was studying up on wind himes for tower.

Gaia, especially Gaia AW's ability to survive thermonuclear attacks is legendary. Isis isn't redundant though as she isn't meant to be used like Gaia (you can, but then she just feels like a weaker version of Gaia.) Isis, if you level her to 75+ has 5T teamwide 20% vigor buff. Since most people don't use vigoras weapons, that translates into a straight 20% dmg buff at full health, and Isis can keep the rest of the team at full health as long as you're not up against AoE attacks. This can make Isis a huge dmg boost to the team in a way that Gaia can't.

If you lack some of the fast wind himes (like me), you can also use Isis as your BG leader - with her heal/fortitude, she can easily survive 5T guard against mobs and other non-nuclear grade attacks, so she can accumulate burst reliably by absorbing regular attacks. Alternatively, you can also purposely not use her fortitude buff so you get her killed as quickly as possible, so you get vigor buff on 4 himes and still use whatever heavy hitter you want for the last slot. Can be useful during BT. Gaia doesn't have that kind of flexibility.

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 02:59 PM
So the SSR weapons for the current event are all trash, right? I should keep my SR Assault weapons?

Modsyl
07-04-2019, 12:15 AM
So I have hit an impasse as of late so I am trying to get as many opinions as possible. I managed to roll an Anubis from the gacha (yay!) but I have almost no decent dark himes (0 SSR and 2 SR). Meanwhile, I have a party with 4 light SSRs and 2 solid light SRs (Sol, Mike, LT, Meta, Diana, Forseti). Is it worth it to switch over from light to dark? I am still in the early-mid game and my SLs and soul weapons have not progressed super far yet.

Slashley
07-04-2019, 12:22 AM
So the SSR weapons for the current event are all trash, right? I should keep my SR Assault weapons?Correct. No Assault(/Pride, same shit different name), no slot. Well, generally, I suppose in theory you can also make Vigor builds...
So I have hit an impasse as of late so I am trying to get as many opinions as possible. I managed to roll an Anubis from the gacha (yay!) but I have almost no decent dark himes (0 SSR and 2 SR). Meanwhile, I have a party with 4 light SSRs and 2 solid light SRs (Sol, Mike, LT, Meta, Diana, Forseti). Is it worth it to switch over? I am still in the early-mid game and my SLs and soul weapons have not progressed super far yet.If you have no strong Dark Hime to make use out of Anubis, probably finish your Light Grid first. Work on Dark second, though.