PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47

Dejnov
07-04-2019, 01:24 AM
So I have hit an impasse as of late so I am trying to get as many opinions as possible. I managed to roll an Anubis from the gacha (yay!) but I have almost no decent dark himes (0 SSR and 2 SR). Meanwhile, I have a party with 4 light SSRs and 2 solid light SRs (Sol, Mike, LT, Meta, Diana, Forseti). Is it worth it to switch over from light to dark? I am still in the early-mid game and my SLs and soul weapons have not progressed super far yet.

I would not switch from Light to Dark. You only need Tishtrya to be near top meta on Light... it'll take you forever to get into meta on Dark and you have no guarantee that it'll be better than a straight meta Light team w/o Manag vs. a meta Dark team w/ Anubis...

Dejnov.

Nik
07-04-2019, 01:34 AM
I know I shouldn't be hyped but the second I hit rank 50, cleared the advent on ragnarok on 1 try with my dark team :D
Amon unleashed, samael, osiris, MLB dark diana, pluto sub uriel sub. No need to revive either :)
Oh and cass with sneak attack soul

Kitty
07-04-2019, 01:58 AM
darn got Nike'd just at the end of F13 and debuffs ran out, so didn't have enough power to take her into stun... lost 2 girls to overdrive and won with 3 ladies standing, lol... r.i.p extra 200 points~

Lyrelia
07-04-2019, 02:40 AM
New player here, with around ~14 days game experience.

So after somewhere between 50 and 70 rerolls, my account looks like this: Andromeda soul, Michael, Vishnu, Diana, Hermes and sub Sati and SR Arty. That's all the SSRs I have as well as Thunderbird, which I use as my main eidolon.

A couple of questions I want to ask:

1) If I do choose to spend money on the game, who should I get from Miracle Ticket (whose name is not Sol)?

2) I, by some act of grace, managed to pull Rudra from a 3000MJ gacha when I didn't even get a single 100% eidolon from all the rerolls, so there's that. Should I consider switching to water because of it (and I have no one of note in Water, just two SRs and SR Nike)?

3) Which legendary soul should I focus on unlocking next? I picked Andro because my team has zero healing, but I'm starting to feel like sniper shot and Black Propaganda would help a lot.

4) What's the purpose of sub eidolons apart from the raw stats? I just use 4 Delphynes in sub slot as well as my newly acquired Rudra.

Thanks in advance!

Kitty
07-04-2019, 03:02 AM
New player here, with around ~14 days game experience.

So after somewhere between 50 and 70 rerolls, my account looks like this: Andromeda soul, Michael, Vishnu, Diana, Hermes and sub Sati and SR Arty. That's all the SSRs I have as well as Thunderbird, which I use as my main eidolon.

A couple of questions I want to ask:

1) If I do choose to spend money on the game, who should I get from Miracle Ticket (whose name is not Sol)?

2) I, by some act of grace, managed to pull Rudra from a 3000MJ gacha when I didn't even get a single 100% eidolon from all the rerolls, so there's that. Should I consider switching to water because of it (and I have no one of note in Water, just two SRs and SR Nike)?

3) Which legendary soul should I focus on unlocking next? I picked Andro because my team has zero healing, but I'm starting to feel like sniper shot and Black Propaganda would help a lot.

4) What's the purpose of sub eidolons apart from the raw stats? I just use 4 Delphynes in sub slot as well as my newly acquired Rudra.

Thanks in advance!

1 - Tishtrya

Burst - Wolkasha Meteo
Light DMG(4.5x Burst DMG). Applies a 250 HP Regeneration, a 1000 HP Barrier and DEF↑ (S&B Frame +40%) to self for 3 turns
★ [LB ★★★☆] Increases to 5x Burst DMG

Ability 1 - Gleasononia
CD: 7 (6) turns | D: 180 sec
Deal Light DMG to an enemy and applies ATK/DEF↓ (B Frame -15%) and Affliction RST↓
★ [LV 55]: Reduces the cooldown by 1 turn

Ability 2 - Fond in Part
CD: 3 turns | D: 5 turns
Crit↑ (+25%), ATK↑ (C Frame +30%) and Triple attack↑ (A Frame +??%) to an ally. Consumes 10% of max HP
★ [LV 75]: Increases to Crit↑ (+50%), ATK↑ (C Frame +50%) and Triple attack↑ (A Frame +50%)

Ability 3 - Tear Deviation
CD: 6 turns | D: 5 turns
Fully heals an ally. Applies Evasion Rate and Dark RST ↑ (+30%). Consumes 20% of max HP
★ [LV 45]

Assist - Fulfilled Heart
Burst Gauge↑ (+10%) when using Abilities

2 - I'd say focus on one element, and light seems to always be everyones first option I suppose. But, with Rudra you're already a water main. So if you were to pick any, I'd say Vohu Manah. Give it a good while, though. MTix doesn't expire any time soon. Wait until you pull some more and if you get any more girls that lean towards light or water, decide from there...

3 - D'art

if you're gonna main light, with Diana + Sati that already almost caps.
D'art = -20% DEF/ATK [B Frame]
Diana = -15% DEF [A frame]
Sati = -10% Light RST

4 - The summon effect, and depending on the actual passive eidos, element.
For example, if you're using Hanuman as a main/friend eidolon, you're going to want more wind sub eidolons, as they add a 5% bonus per eidolon, meaning it'll be 120% base IF you're using the max amount of wind eidolons in sub.

RN this event eidolon is super good for a sub eidolon as her summon gives All allies' Burst Effect↑ which can be useful for strong burst builds.
Delphyne's summon is All allies' Double attack rate↑ and
Rudra's is All allies' DEF↑ (Summon Frame +20%)

which are all useful. Though, having the same eido 4 times, I assume you haven't LBed her at all. Get all the copies and MLB her into one.

Kitty
07-04-2019, 07:23 AM
god i love seeing names like these lmao

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/596330221578354688/unknown.png

Slashley
07-04-2019, 08:46 AM
--
3) Which legendary soul should I focus on unlocking next? I picked Andro --The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) should answer that.

You fell for the Andromeda trap. Yes, heals are great when you're super early in the game. No, it's not worth 500 SP to downgrade Cass into Andromeda.

Nik
07-04-2019, 10:21 PM
There's a pack out with the chance of pulling dark amaterasu, should i even bother trying for it if I'm running amon unleashed + samael already?

Slashley
07-04-2019, 11:28 PM
There's a pack out with the chance of pulling dark amaterasu, should i even bother trying for it if I'm running amon unleashed + samael already?Honestly, all gachas that don't guarantee you something (SSR Hime guaranteed, Miracle Ticket, Exclusive Gacha (only exactly one SSR in the pool), etc.) are complete scams.

I haven't looked up the maths in like... uh, a year? But I'd assume that the coinflip chance of finding a single, specific SSR is like 2000 dollars. Are you well enough to laugh off failing a 2000 coinflip several times?

AutoCrimson
07-05-2019, 02:31 AM
tbh nowadays i'd refrain from spending for D'ama, even tho im still running her myself

Unregistered
07-05-2019, 04:08 AM
The dev is doing something worth mentioning to attract more player now?
guaranteed SSR hime for starter? (and old 6k jewel)

This probably will make reroll for whale eidolon and kamihime with same element much easier?

But wasn't it quite late now?

*still salty to those old player who unable to get that ticket*

Kitty
07-05-2019, 04:14 AM
yeah, it's easier... but the annoying thing is with rerolls, for me at least is when you create one, then you leave it for a few months to collect a shitton of jewels... like from maintenance + actual rewards like twitter posts and stuff. but the fucking nutaku devs send all those to EXPIRE gifts now which pisses me off. I have to manually log into my alts every single time we get at least 500+ jewels, lmao
gave up doing it on all alts. just a certain amount.

just to note, the new SSR hime ticket for newcomers can indeed get you more than 1 SSR.
started a new reroll series yesterday with that new SSR ticket + 6k jewels, and so far:

https://i.imgur.com/W6OAnUm.png

... and hey, I started on the release of the game, so we only got 3K jewels back then lmao

Unregistered
07-05-2019, 06:59 AM
It's nice and all they want to bring in new players by offering them a free SSR. But damn they could at least care a bit about the current players as well.

Unregistered
07-05-2019, 07:24 AM
In solidarity with the Americans and their American Dream, I rolled my 80 stockpiled tickets, 10 raid kamihime tickets, and 10 weapon tickets. I got one new R.
Excuse me while I go stick my head in the sand somewhere to bark profanities in multiple languages

Nik
07-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Honestly, all gachas that don't guarantee you something (SSR Hime guaranteed, Miracle Ticket, Exclusive Gacha (only exactly one SSR in the pool), etc.) are complete scams.

I haven't looked up the maths in like... uh, a year? But I'd assume that the coinflip chance of finding a single, specific SSR is like 2000 dollars. Are you well enough to laugh off failing a 2000 coinflip several times?

Point taken lol.

Kitty
07-05-2019, 12:01 PM
Might be getting another Asagi event.
I'm like 80% sure... we'll find out I guess in a week or two.

This is an upcoming event on the DMM_EN Ver. (Also merged with the CN ver.)

Translation for Rewards [Kami only] -

1 - Start playing Taimanin Asagi [1 Premium Ticket]
2 - Reach Rank 5 on Taimanin Asagi [5 Elixir + 5 Energy Leaf]
3 - Reach Rank 10 on Taimanin Asagi [SR or Higher Ticket]
4 - Reach Rank 15 on Taimanin Asagi [SR or Higher Kamihime Weapon Ticket]
5 - Login consecutively to Taimanin Asagi for 5 days [500 Magic Jewels]
6 - Login consecutively to Taimanin Asagi for 10 days [1000 Magic Jewels]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/596762136223678517/65683329_764218240664193_2079057410156134400_n.png

Slashley
07-05-2019, 02:12 PM
I'm like 80% sure... we'll find out I guess in a week or two.Fuck that fucking fuckity fuck like the fucking fuck it fucking is.

Dejnov
07-05-2019, 02:43 PM
Fuck that fucking fuckity fuck like the fucking fuck it fucking is.

Now now Slashley... tell us how you truly feel...:silly:

Remember, sharing is caring!!!

Dejnov.

Nik
07-05-2019, 02:51 PM
Heh, I remember that hentai.

Also has anyone tried using Culyune? My game crashes everytime she uses abi2 or 3. Curious if anyone else gets this.

Unregistered
07-05-2019, 06:50 PM
asagi really is stupid game :P but that event is worthless to me if the damn site doesnt allow me to login ffs
was able to play like 3 hours ago now i cant log in :(

Unregistered
07-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Heh, I remember that hentai.

Also has anyone tried using Culyune? My game crashes everytime she uses abi2 or 3. Curious if anyone else gets this.

I did a few days ago and she worked fine. Nutaku's been a bit broken today though

Unregistered
07-06-2019, 02:09 AM
In solidarity with the Americans and their American Dream, I rolled my 80 stockpiled tickets, 10 raid kamihime tickets, and 10 weapon tickets. I got one new R.
Excuse me while I go stick my head in the sand somewhere to bark profanities in multiple languages

Try the Japanese Dream instead. Switch to playing DMM.

ChronosNotashi
07-06-2019, 02:14 AM
I'm like 80% sure... we'll find out I guess in a week or two.

Oi. Again? That "game" is BORING. And I don't think I got anything good from the SR tickets last time.

Oh well. I should already meet the prerequisites (and I'll just fast-grind to required level again if my TA game data's gone), so I'll just take the free stuff and roll with it. Hope I get a hime I can actually use this time.

Dunhere
07-06-2019, 07:12 AM
TA is shit, but it's still better than the DP x-over

ArchAngel
07-06-2019, 11:58 AM

I know your pain brother,88x ticket here atm QQ,never seen ssr from weapon ticket also(and i'm playing more then a year now?!) going for record boys >.>
If they bring back Wind Poseidon probably gonna buy Draconic SSR guaranted ticket,tempted tho wait for Festival Uriel everyone praising her on dmm jp
..prob gonna get trash tho so i can whine more:p

Argo
07-06-2019, 12:39 PM
I pulled Hastur the other week, and on the guaranteed SSR I got Cu Chulainn. So all of a sudden where I had 1 Wind SSR (Gaia AW) to go with that Hrasevelgr I pulled I now have 3. Guess I do need to start working on my Wind grid now... And my brother finally pulled a Hrae of his own, and Wind was his best team. That's great for him, his Winds might surpass my Lights now. It also helps me though since he's another source of double 100% eidos for my Winds.

Speaking of Wind, I did waaaay better than I thought I would in the Tower. Managed to make it all the way to the top floor, though I ran out of keys when I got there. Got enough coins for an Argentum even before the ranking rewards, so I used it on my second Michael's Lance. While pulling for bikini Djehuti I also got another copy of Eros' bow too, so that'll help.
I can seem to get back into the tower event to claim my ranking rewards though. Where is it?

And one more question - I'm looking through my past events and seeing how much I haven't claimed, and I see in Mastema I have a bunch of currency. If I want to keep enough for FLB-ing the staff eventually I can get either 5 SSR grimoires or 2200 jewels, which would give me another 10-roll I could put towards trying for bikini Ashera, whom I really want.
What would you say is more important - 5 apotheosis, or another shot at a hime you want badly?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't realize Ashera was a freebie. Awesome, I can totally skip that banner, I think. But the question about which you'd go for between rolls or tomes still stands.

Unregistered
07-06-2019, 01:20 PM
So are the tower ranking rewards automatically added now? I can't find any way to claim ranking rewards in the most recent one - it doesn't show up in the past events tab

ArchAngel
07-06-2019, 01:47 PM
I pulled Hastur the other week, and on the guaranteed SSR I got Cu Chulainn. So all of a sudden where I had 1 Wind SSR (Gaia AW) to go with that Hrasevelgr I pulled I now have 3. Guess I do need to start working on my Wind grid now... And my brother finally pulled a Hrae of his own, and Wind was his best team. That's great for him, his Winds might surpass my Lights now. It also helps me though since he's another source of double 100% eidos for my Winds.

Speaking of Wind, I did waaaay better than I thought I would in the Tower. Managed to make it all the way to the top floor, though I ran out of keys when I got there. Got enough coins for an Argentum even before the ranking rewards, so I used it on my second Michael's Lance. While pulling for bikini Djehuti I also got another copy of Eros' bow too, so that'll help.
I can seem to get back into the tower event to claim my ranking rewards though. Where is it?

And one more question - I'm looking through my past events and seeing how much I haven't claimed, and I see in Mastema I have a bunch of currency. If I want to keep enough for FLB-ing the staff eventually I can get either 5 SSR grimoires or 2200 jewels, which would give me another 10-roll I could put towards trying for bikini Ashera, whom I really want.
What would you say is more important - 5 apotheosis, or another shot at a hime you want badly?

Edit: Nevermind, didn't realize Ashera was a freebie. Awesome, I can totally skip that banner, I think. But the question about which you'd go for between rolls or tomes still stands.

Tower is bugged as usual,just like before
I have +90 apotheosis without buying a single one since Pazu,but if you are super whale i guess..?

If you are fluffy user Argo wait for loli holy(Iris)? she is 3-4 event away til release,a must have kami(everyone tryhard have her on dmm kek)
As for Hrae ..Festival Uriel just like i said before (i remember they released after Iris)
If you want both well...Nutaku waiting for you paypal transfer ✧‿✧

Argo
07-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Tower is bugged as usual,just like before
I have +90 apotheosis without buying a single one since Pazu,but if you are super whale i guess..?

If you are fluffy user Argo wait for loli holy(Iris)? she is 3-4 event away til release,a must have kami(everyone tryhard have her on dmm kek)
As for Hrae ..Festival Uriel just like i said before (i remember they released after Iris)
If you want both well...Nutaku waiting for you paypal transfer ✧‿✧

I'm far from a super whale. I'll spend if there's someone I want, but not too much. I dropped about $80 trying and failing to get swimsuit Djehuti after 12k jewels also failed, only to get her on the next jewel roll. Sigh.
Either way, I think I only have 4 apotheosis right now. Svarog is close to Awakening, and I know she'll need some. And now I have Cu who will also want some...

I am a light main, but I don't have fluffy. My only 100% is Hrae, and Wind was/is my worst team since I've put no effort into it and have few SSRs. But I didn't get Lugh, so my team is probably falling behind. I never get the SSRs I roll for, I only ever get stuff randomly some time later. I know nothing about Iris.

dreamlitz
07-06-2019, 08:35 PM
I am a light main, but I don't have fluffy.

Welcome to the club. There're quite a few of us in that boat if I'm not mistaken.

But I didn't get Lugh, so my team is probably falling behind.

Welcome to that club, too, there're even more of us in that one, lol. Next mtix, that's what I'm waiting for.

I never get the SSRs I roll for, I only ever get stuff randomly some time later.

Welcome to that club, too... Wait, did I say that already...

I know nothing about Iris.

She's a bit RNG, but if the RNG is good, she can deal some insane dmg. The highlights are an insane debuff (30% light rst down), pretty fast (10 BG/turn from skill) and her BG skill gives these colored swords that give various buffs on burst (that's the RNG part - if you proc a rainbow sword, she gets all the buffs.) Haven't tried her myself 'cos I don't have a DMM account, but it sounds like she can dish out some serious dmg and doesn't need heal like Lugh to keep going.

nut
07-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Hmmm, they really didn't include Renewal limited characters in jewels gacha

Bear
07-06-2019, 09:44 PM
She's a bit RNG, but if the RNG is good, she can deal some insane dmg. The highlights are an insane debuff (30% light rst down), pretty fast (10 BG/turn from skill) and her BG skill gives these colored swords that give various buffs on burst (that's the RNG part - if you proc a rainbow sword, she gets all the buffs.) Haven't tried her myself 'cos I don't have a DMM account, but it sounds like she can dish out some serious dmg and doesn't need heal like Lugh to keep going.

Prism color and their buff values:
Red - Enthusiasm 10BG/T (Basically Zeal w/o DoT)
Orange - 50% Crit dmg, ??% Proc rate but pretty damn high in my experience
Yellow - 35%? Light dmg (Mike AW's buff misses but Durga's overwrites it, so >30% and <40%)
Green - 40% Vigor
Cyan - 50% DA
Blue - 50% TA
Purple - 10% Special Attack
Rainbow - ALL of the above

Bit of my two cent, I have never had an instance where Iris's RNG was bad. The bottom line is, none of her 7 buffs is bad. Even the seemingly 'weakest' one is a whopping 50% DA, and it's extremely rare that you get only one color several times in a row as their chances are pretty even.

P.S. I also believe this is why, for Light, Medea is the required T4 soul to aim for.

Bear's mentioned (I think) having an 8Mil AOE attack with her. You'd need Atum and Tish for their buffs to make it happen though.

It was 11m.
That being said, it wasn't even the highest since my single target record is 5m, off element.

And no I didnt say Light is required to get Medea. I said Medea is top pick if you are competitive in Tower and Dummy regardless of element. For raids, while Medea is also relevant since her utility is also quite broken, Hektor is the top MVP stealer right now against weakness, and is the only one I seen that can steal against Shingen in an even fight.

Argo
07-06-2019, 11:08 PM
...Welp. I grabbed the remaining jewels from Marchosias for a ten-roll and got nothing. Just 2 garbo SR eidos.
Then I grabbed the 2200 from Mastema and 400 I could get from Rahab which gave me enough for another ten-roll. My one gold ball turned rainbow, and out popped bikini Cybele! Hooray! After a loooooong string of bad luck, I needed that.

Her skills look really nice to me. Is she as good as she looks? What frame is her debuff?
My Water SSRs are now: Nike U, Ryu-Oh, Ashera, Ea, Saraswati, and Summer Cybele. Can I make a good team with this, or do I still need a filler SR like Atalante or someone?

Welcome to the club. There're quite a few of us in that boat if I'm not mistaken.

Welcome to that club, too, there're even more of us in that one, lol. Next mtix, that's what I'm waiting for.

Welcome to that club, too... Wait, did I say that already...

Oof. Fluffy is elusive.

Prism color and their buff values:
Red - Enthusiasm 10BG/T (Basically Zeal w/o DoT)
Orange - 50% Crit dmg, ??% Proc rate but pretty damn high in my experience
Yellow - 35%? Light dmg (Mike AW's buff misses but Durga's overwrites it, so >30% and <40%)
Green - 40% Vigor
Cyan - 50% DA
Blue - 50% TA
Purple - 10% Special Attack
Rainbow - ALL of the above

Bit of my two cent, I have never had an instance where Iris's RNG was bad. The bottom line is, none of her 7 buffs is bad. Even the seemingly 'weakest' one is a whopping 50% DA, and it's extremely rare that you get only one color several times in a row as their chances are pretty even.

Damn, she sounds pretty great. I wonder where she'd fit into my team. Lugh will probably be my next Mtix, though, and if she's taking Tsukuyomi's spot, then Iris would replace...Sol AW? But she's so bloody useful!

Slashley
07-07-2019, 03:16 AM
Her skills look really nice to me. Is she as good as she looks? What frame is her debuff?
--The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the SSRs.

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 03:56 AM
Hmmm, they really didn't include Renewal limited characters in jewels gacha

As if you can get her lol ;'(

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 04:06 AM
Which one is better: Snow Raphael or Summer Cybele?

My water team has Cthulhu and Gabriel on it, and I was wondering if Cybele can remove Raph from the team or not

Kitty
07-07-2019, 04:14 AM
Which one is better: Snow Raphael or Summer Cybele?

My water team has Cthulhu and Gabriel on it, and I was wondering if Cybele can remove Raph from the team or not

If you had Aphrodite or any type of cleanse, then yes, 100%
Cybele is OP if her burst gauge down debuff is cleaned/blocked.
But decreasing an orb + DMG cut as well as the DEF/ATK debuff from Raphael isn't bad at all... wait...
Why not just use both? Who else do you have?

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 04:19 AM
A little weird question here,
So was it important to have those SR hime that passive give hp buff to their element?(like Venus for water,Fire Eligos for
fire etc..)
I am a little bit mental breakdown to not able to get Summer Djehuti after using all of those jewel since I am wind main and wind don't have much hp weapon along assault until garuda....
Plus she's limited... which is the main problem (unless nutaku generous to bring her back with jewel gacha)

waifu is another reason

Slashley
07-07-2019, 04:23 AM
Which one is better: Snow Raphael or Summer Cybele?--... even though they both run B type debuff, they still fulfill a completely different type of a role. Why not both, especially if you're running Gabriel (run Ambush for type A instead).
A little weird question here,
So was it important to have those SR hime that passive give hp buff to their element?(like Venus for water,Fire Eligos for
fire etc..)
I am a little bit mental breakdown to not able to get Summer Djehuti after using all of those jewel since I am wind main and wind don't have much hp weapon along assault until garuda....
Plus she's limited... which is the main problem (unless nutaku generous to bring her back with jewel gacha)

waifu is another reasonDon't let it get to you. Gacha games are DESIGNED to sucker you into buying shit.

Wind has issues with HP right now, true, but in the long run Garuda will give you plenty of HP.

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 04:28 AM
You can only get limited characters through star coins now? Please tell me we can at least get a single day for a chance to spend magic jewels for limited characters as I still want to have Xmas Satan in my arsenal for when the xmas event comes by.

AutoCrimson
07-07-2019, 05:05 AM
i think the only reason to pick xmas Satan now is dickpick

Bear
07-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Djehuti

I don't see why not. Even with dual Garuda FLB you're still gonna find yourself struggling for HP.

Speaking as DMMer here. Before I was able to build a fully functional Null spear grid thanks to Pazuzu FLB this spring, my Wind team runs with 13~14k hp while my Dark Thunder and Fire all got 17~20k, despite Wind being the strongest in comparison where everything is +99. Even when I have Gaia + Azazel AW combo, I often find myself cutting it quite close on regular basis. Maybe it's just a Wind thing. So I say the more HP the merrier. Besides, Djehuti is pretty good back up as sub (blob eater and Thunder Atk down.) If you're a wind main, by all means go for it.

nut
07-07-2019, 06:55 AM
I don't see why not. Even with dual Garuda FLB you're still gonna find yourself struggling for HP.

Speaking as DMMer here. Before I was able to build a fully functional Null spear grid thanks to Pazuzu FLB this spring, my Wind team runs with 13~14k hp while my Dark Thunder and Fire all got 17~20k, despite Wind being the strongest in comparison where everything is +99. Even when I have Gaia + Azazel AW combo, I often find myself cutting it quite close on regular basis. Maybe it's just a Wind thing. So I say the more HP the merrier. Besides, Djehuti is pretty good back up as sub (blob eater and Thunder Atk down.) If you're a wind main, by all means go for it.

Can you post a pic of your spear grid? I'm building a spear grid now with 2 Odin (still waiting for more brick), pazuzu and 1 SR, wonder what it should look like next year.

Bear
07-07-2019, 10:42 AM
Can you post a pic of your spear grid? I'm building a spear grid now with 2 Odin (still waiting for more brick), pazuzu and 1 SR, wonder what it should look like next year.

https://i.imgur.com/XtdUiqX.png

Argo
07-07-2019, 11:19 AM
The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the SSRs.

Oh neat, it's B frame, so she stacks with Ryu-oh and I don't need Sniper Shot anymore. But since I don't need Black Propaganda there either, I dunno what skill to put there. Ryu-oh and Nike U's debuffs clash, but unless the -50% is really important I can probably move Atalanta into a sub slot and start working on getting Herc's axe to take her place. Noice.
Don't like the BG reduction on her triple attack buff, though. Might cause more problems than it solves. Oh well.

So how does a team of Cybele, Ryu-Oh, Asherah, and Niku U up front sound? With Saraswati and Atalanta/Ea as subs?

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 11:22 AM
... even though they both run B type debuff, they still fulfill a completely different type of a role. Why not both, especially if you're running Gabriel (run Ambush for type A instead).Don't let it get to you. Gacha games are DESIGNED to sucker you into buying shit.

Wind has issues with HP right now, true, but in the long run Garuda will give you plenty of HP.

I am using Gabriel since she's the only one who has A def debuff on my water atm. Plus running with Arthur with PF is also my reason why I chose her. And yeah I have awakened Poseidon in sub because her debuff is in the same frame as Cthulhu even she's more higher debuff than Cthulhu.

Unregistered
07-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Oh neat, it's B frame, so she stacks with Ryu-oh and I don't need Sniper Shot anymore. But since I don't need Black Propaganda there either, I dunno what skill to put there. Ryu-oh and Nike U's debuffs clash, but unless the -50% is really important I can probably move Atalanta into a sub slot and start working on getting Herc's axe to take her place. Noice.
Don't like the BG reduction on her triple attack buff, though. Might cause more problems than it solves. Oh well.

So how does a team of Cybele, Ryu-Oh, Asherah, and Niku U up front sound? With Saraswati and Atalanta/Ea as subs?

Yeah thats sound pretty balanced team, but getting them (especially Cybele) might be REALLY challenging. And as you said earlier, Ryu's and Nike's debuff are in the same frame. I might run for the combination of Ryu and Aphro instead, but would lose the water atk up after Nike's burst and in order to make it in maximal performance, at least she must be in the first row though it can be covered by Asherah. And Cybele works well on GO's and ToM for trashing the mobs. But well you know how drop rates are lies right?

Argo
07-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Yeah thats sound pretty balanced team, but getting them (especially Cybele) might be REALLY challenging. And as you said earlier, Ryu's and Nike's debuff are in the same frame. I might run for the combination of Ryu and Aphro instead, but would lose the water atk up after Nike's burst and in order to make it in maximal performance, at least she must be in the first row though it can be covered by Asherah. And Cybele works well on GO's and ToM for trashing the mobs. But well you know how drop rates are lies right?

Getting them isn't the problem, those are the SSRs I have. I'd definitely swap Nike for Afro if I had her. Can't believe I got Cybele on that whim roll.
I have a hard time understanding your phrasing though - are you saying I should have Nike and Ashera in the front line, with Cybele and Ryu-oh in the back row?
And what skill do you think I should give Herc since I don't need Sniper Shot or Black Propaganda?

Unregistered
07-08-2019, 02:58 AM
I know it's not KH building team section but... welp

So my dark has 3 SSR: Amon, Hades (unawakened cuz i'm broke thanks to Metatron) and Agaliarept.
SR: Paimon, Manes, Proserpina, Lu Bu, Bastet, Keifa, Nyarlatothep, Cernunnos, Rangda, Meretseger, Beelzebub, Eligos, Pale Rider and Ereshkigar.
Meanwhile my R: Kushinada, Ratri, Mokosh, Neith, Mephistopheles, Ceres, Astaroth, Apep and Naberius.

If I using souls like Arthur/Shingen/Morgan and Sol as my healing machine, then could you arrange the best KH arrangement for my dark team?

Unregistered
07-08-2019, 03:07 AM
Getting them isn't the problem, those are the SSRs I have. I'd definitely swap Nike for Afro if I had her. Can't believe I got Cybele on that whim roll.
I have a hard time understanding your phrasing though - are you saying I should have Nike and Ashera in the front line, with Cybele and Ryu-oh in the back row?
And what skill do you think I should give Herc since I don't need Sniper Shot or Black Propaganda?

Well, yeah unless if you have that aqua kaiser dragoon, then Nike has to be in front. That applies to someone who has elemental attack up to allies like Amon or another unleashed story kamis (wait, do Cybele and Baal has the effect?) This might be a suck strategy tho.. sorry T-T

Herc ex skill? Well since PF can be handle by Asherah's but I somehow go to PF again. Hpw much Asherah's stacking btw, 20%/3T? In order to get to the max cap (500% right? Beyond that it's impossible, isn't it?) you should at least do like 25 times and it's like 75 turns right? So combining PF and her stack, you can burst easier.

ChronosNotashi
07-08-2019, 03:45 AM
Well, yeah unless if you have that aqua kaiser dragoon, then Nike has to be in front. That applies to someone who has elemental attack up to allies like Amon or another unleashed story kamis (wait, do Cybele and Baal has the effect?) This might be a suck strategy tho.. sorry T-T

Herc ex skill? Well since PF can be handle by Asherah's but I somehow go to PF again. Hpw much Asherah's stacking btw, 20%/3T? In order to get to the max cap (500% right? Beyond that it's impossible, isn't it?) you should at least do like 25 times and it's like 75 turns right? So combining PF and her stack, you can burst easier.

Asherah's buff is 20% Burst DMG per stack until she reaches level 75, at which point it becomes 30% per stack. Cooldown is always 3T.

As I've personally experienced with my water team using Shingen, however, it's not a replacement for Provisional Forest's 200% Burst DMG (takes 21 turns at least to reach/exceed that, and you'll want to burst LONG before then). It DOES compliment it, however, and lets you easily hit closer to burst caps in the absence of Exceed (and even WITH Exceed). Regardless, though, you don't want to use PF with Hercules unless you KNOW you won't need that EX slot for anything else, since the EX slot is mainly meant to be used to cover whatever your team is lacking (ex: Trail by Jury/Ambush if you don't have A-frame ATK/DEF down, or BP if you can't outpace mode gauges).

hyugaricdeau
07-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Greetings!

New guy here, although I have been playing this game casually for a few months. Kinda stumbled through early content, and after I took a break for a few weeks I found this forum and realized: holy crap, there is a lot that this game offers, and it goes far deeper than I could have imagined.

So a few questions as I rev back up to a decent pace for the game:

(1) The newbie question: Would people recommend to focus solely on one element for team building, or can I spread out to 2 or 3? What elements, in each case? (I spent a fair bit early on so I can field a "decent" team for each element, but I am trying to cut back on the gacha a bit.)

(2) The current money question: (a) Is Summer Sol worth chasing for, seeing as I have Brynhildr? Or should I wait for a regular pool SSR Fire healer?

(3) A build question: What is priority in team building? I've seen people advocate for maxing out weapons, accessory slots, eidolons, etc. and I look at the sheer amount of work required for all that and think "this may be impossible for the amount of time I can put in," so some advice for progression is welcome.

Thanks!

dreamlitz
07-08-2019, 08:07 AM

Not sure if I follow this. What does kaiser have to do with hime ordering? Usually you order himes by speed to optimize time to burst, but if I'm not mistaken, all the himes in consideration here are pretty much the same speed (exception is water Cybele, depends on whether you cleanse her debuff.) In that case, I usually order by AAB consideration, which is you want all the buffers up front and as many red abilities towards the rear as possible to maximize dmg output. So yes, you would want buffers like Nike in front of Ryu-Oh who has all red abilities.

Regardless, though, you don't want to use PF with Hercules unless you KNOW you won't need that EX slot for anything else, since the EX slot is mainly meant to be used to cover whatever your team is lacking (ex: Trail by Jury/Ambush if you don't have A-frame ATK/DEF down, or BP if you can't outpace mode gauges).

Ryu-Oh covers all three of those already and water Cybele covers frame B debuffs, so Ex PF is perfectly reasonable here. Just make sure you get Herc's axe, PF is hard to pull off otherwise. If you LB the axe, you can also hit the def down cap upon burst with that water team.

Another possibility for Ex is the skill that blocks an affliction (forgot its name) - normally it's a very bad skill to use as it's single target only, but since you pretty much have everything covered here, having the block up on water Cybele before using her 3rd skill can make her a burst leader instead of in the back row.

I know it's not KH building team section but... welp

So my dark has 3 SSR: Amon, Hades (unawakened cuz i'm broke thanks to Metatron) and Agaliarept.
SR: Paimon, Manes, Proserpina, Lu Bu, Bastet, Keifa, Nyarlatothep, Cernunnos, Rangda, Meretseger, Beelzebub, Eligos, Pale Rider and Ereshkigar.
Meanwhile my R: Kushinada, Ratri, Mokosh, Neith, Mephistopheles, Ceres, Astaroth, Apep and Naberius.

If I using souls like Arthur/Shingen/Morgan and Sol as my healing machine, then could you arrange the best KH arrangement for my dark team?

You can't build a 'best' team without knowing what you're up against. Also, are those your only legendary souls? It's unusual to have unlocked Shingen and Morgan without having unlocking most of the other souls already. Here a few things to consider:

It looks like you have no one with frame B debuffs, so if you're going against stuff that can be debuffed, you probably want to Ex Sniper Shot, since you have neither Samael or Satan AW to pair with Amon U to hit the def down cap
You have enough himes such that dropping Sol probably makes sense (unless your Sol is AW? but even then...) If you can't just run something over with FB, you might want to consider using Manes for heal or just block the dmg with Cernunnos instead so your entire team can make use of dark weapon skills (I'm assuming you're running a dark weapons grid and not a rainbow grid or something)
Morgan is not a good match for what you have here, not enough DATA to make rampaging better than bursting with Shingen

dreamlitz
07-08-2019, 09:32 AM
(1) The newbie question: Would people recommend to focus solely on one element for team building, or can I spread out to 2 or 3? What elements, in each case? (I spent a fair bit early on so I can field a "decent" team for each element, but I am trying to cut back on the gacha a bit.)

Focus on one element first, then focus on the element that is its opposite (fire/thunder, wind/water, light/dark). The reason is that it takes a lot of resources to get one element's weapons grid up, and a fully leveled weapons grid (slvl fodder being the bottleneck usually) deals much more dmg than an unleveled grid even when considering elemental advantages. Put differently, you'll have a much easier time clearing content with one strong team that is off-element than six mediocre teams on-element.

Also, key to decent team is weapons and eidolons - a team with all SRs but fully upgraded disaster SR grid easily trounce an all SSR team with SR weapons all sitting at slvl 1. Good hime selection is important, but it acts more like a multiplier - if your base stats and assault values suck, a high multiplier isn't gonna save you.

You want to focus on the opposite element next (or concurrently depending on events schedule) 'cos elemental disadvantage is difficult to overcome with just a well decked out grid (exceptions are light and dark, which suffer no elemental disadvantages.)

When you get past the mid-game however (defined as around the time when you're clearing AQ5 in this context) you will want to start building out all 6 elements if you want to be competitive though (or if you're lazy like me, just upgrade the other elements whenever a tower event rolls around.)

Just realized that you are also asking about which elements to main:

This one is hard to answer without knowing what you already have. If you own any 100%+ eidolons, you should main that element. If not, go with the element where you have the 'core' himes (for fire it's Uriel and Svarog, light it's Michael and Tishtrya, though Sol is good, too, for dark, mmm, don't main dark unless you have Anubis, for other elements you will have to ask others, 'cos I don't keep up with developments outside of light himes.)

(2) The current money question: (a) Is Summer Sol worth chasing for, seeing as I have Brynhildr? Or should I wait for a regular pool SSR Fire healer?

Eh, does fire even have another healer? Closest one I can think of is Amaterasu, but her value is more dmg mitigation, the heal is just bonus. In any case, Summer Sol is NOT worth chasing for because:
1. Fire teams are much better suited to hit hard and fast, so most ppl forgo heal once their grid is up to spec
2. More importantly, you can easily sink thousands of dollars and not pull the specific character you want

(3) A build question: What is priority in team building? I've seen people advocate for maxing out weapons, accessory slots, eidolons, etc. and I look at the sheer amount of work required for all that and think "this may be impossible for the amount of time I can put in," so some advice for progression is welcome.

Do you have a full SR assault disaster grid yet? If not, that is your absolute first priority. As you farm disaster weapons, you'll get a lot of those SR disaster eidolons. Sell all of them and that will naturally put you in a position to buy whatever eidolons you need for your element from the eidolon shop. If you do events regularly, you should have sufficient eidolon enhance mats to upgrade all the eidolons without additional effort.

Accessories are important, but weapons and eidolons come first (not to mention you probably can't even clear any AQ until you have a somewhat functional grid.)

If you want to move from gacha-reliant to more f2p/dolphin territory, you need to do all the events, UE being probably the most important one as those give the best f2p weapons. Tower is also very important if you eventually want a good end-game grid without breaking the bank.

tl;dr - focus on one element for now, don't buy gachas that don't guarantee anything (the SR guarantee doesn't count), do events to make a good weapons and eidolon grid.

Nik
07-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Dark is fine if you have amon+samael combo. Haven't struggled with much content so far.

By AQ5 you mean accessory quest? Also what is this SR disaster grid?

AutoCrimson
07-08-2019, 11:48 AM
no one says dark is *not* fine... until you versus it against wind, or any *i'll middle-finger-ya, no-debufs-will-proc-ya* content

dreamlitz
07-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Dark is fine if you have amon+samael combo. Haven't struggled with much content so far.

Dark SRs are actually pretty solid, and dark SSRs are definitely an upgrade to their SRs. The problem is that other elements have some pretty OP himes or have good synergy and dark just doesn't have much going for it in comparison:

Fire can dish out unrivaled dmg without relying on debuffs from himes like Uriel and Svarog - nothing in dark can even come close to their dmg output
Thunder doesn't have as many team-wide buffs but their individual buffs tend to be very strong and hits very hard and also have access to rare skills like paralyze if you paratrain for UE. With Dian Cecht, they also have heal covered now (thunder is by far my worst element btw, so my description probably doesn't do it justice; thunder mains, please correct me if I messed up)
Wind has lots of DATA and BG and Gaia AW is also there if you can't just overpower the enemies. Oh, and when Azazel's AW comes, she will literally turn the entire wind team into Azazel clones with all her buffs; one Azazel may seem kinda meh, but 5 Azazels that still have all the abilities of your standard wind team...
Light covers all utility skills, and also has insane synergy between its himes that allow it to burst at ridiculous speed and hit ridiculously hard
Even water, which no one seems particularly fond of has more DATA than dark and it has lots of utility skills that dark lacks

Dark currently just feels slow and unremarkable compared to what others have and not a lot of excitement in the future - Thanatos gets an AW, which seems pretty decent and I think Osiris gets buffed later with a taunt that makes her more Berith-like, but still not the kinda brokenness we see with the other teams.

Can you do well with a dark team? Yes, certainly, but if you've played another element before and try dark, it just feels kinda meh...

We play what the gacha gives us though, so if you only have dark, use dark, it's still better than full SR team of another element. But if you have a choice, usually ppl migrate away from dark.

Yes, AQ = Accessory Quest. The number denotes its lvl, 1 being the easiest, 5 being the hardest (until AQ6 and AQ7 arrive.)

SR disaster weapons are the ones that drop from disaster raids - the ones that you spend AP to host and BP to join. Since you can host 3 new raids of every type everyday and the number of raids you can join is only limited by the amount of seeds you are willing to burn, it is a renewable source of SR weapons, so you can have full MLB SR weapons by just farming raids. Gacha luck not required at all.

Also, I think it's important to stress that MLB SR weapons have better stats than LB0 and comparable/slightly better than LB1 SSR weapons. So unless you really need the skills from your single copy of SSR weapon (usually 'cos it has both assault and defender), you are much better off using MLB SR than LB0 SSR. Which is why standard beginner advice is to get a full grid of SR disaster weapons as it is completely free while having respectable strength.

Dejnov
07-08-2019, 01:05 PM

Couple of minor points to Dreamlitz's excellent advice. Concentrate on trying to MLB (max limit break) Eidolons from the events (but not Union Eidolons). This is your largest base amount of attack you can get at the start of the game. You only need an Eidolon of your team's element in the main slot, but all secondary slots should be for the highest attack Eidolon you can field. All Eidolon's stats are added directly to each Hime so they are your starting team's biggest boost.

The other thing to also do is farm all raids you can (of every element). There are 3 of each color per day. If you have very weak grids, save all SRs (even defender) and level them to get a full grid of level 20 weapons. Even an sklvl 20 defender will help when you start out. You can replace them with assault weapons down the road and they can be foddered to upgrade other weapons as you transition to full assault and then full SSR assault.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
07-09-2019, 06:03 AM
Is there any reason to keep extra copy of null weapons after MLB?

Nik
07-09-2019, 06:35 AM
Dark SRs are actually pretty solid, and dark SSRs are definitely an upgrade to their SRs. The problem is that other elements have some pretty OP himes or have good synergy and dark just doesn't have much going for it in comparison:

I see, it'll probably become more noticeable later on then.
In the meantime, I have ssr artemis, eros and raphael for light and a couple sr (like mithra) along with archangel idol. Dont have any dark idol besides delphyne and jack, would u recommend start building a light team with those?

VeryVoodoo
07-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Is there any reason to keep extra copy of null weapons after MLB?

None whatsoever. I've just been foddering them for SL'ing as they're pretty good for that at least.

dreamlitz
07-09-2019, 09:16 AM
In the meantime, I have ssr artemis, eros and raphael for light and a couple sr (like mithra) along with archangel idol. Dont have any dark idol besides delphyne and jack, would u recommend start building a light team with those?

Are you willing to spend an mtix or two? You don't have the core light SSRs (namely Michael and Tishtrya, and you don't have Sol either, who is a beginner favorite.) The three light SSRs you have are very good, but until you have at least Mike AW, you may not feel like light is much of an upgrade 'cos Amon U + Sammy is a pretty solid combo until you start doing wind raids, GO and tower where you'll run into debuff resistant stuff every now and then.

I can go into a lot of details about the 3 SSRs you have, but the highlights are:

SSR Arty:

Frame A def down, decent firepower (outclasses most dark hime nukes but is outclassed by Lugh and upcoming Iris for light)
Beginner and AAB friendly and gets major buffs later

Eros:

Defensive buff specialist and deals with any game mechanics that Sol can't deal with (in particular, paralysis and ability seal)
Beginner and AAB friendly, but you need to manual her for maximal dmg mitigation, since her def up and barrier only lasts 3T
Gets AW next Feb that makes her a mini Mike AW

Raphy:
Stalling specialist - honestly, not that great until you awaken her 'cos the proc rate on her skills are kinda low, but once you awaken her, she's pretty awesome
She's the first hime with 4 skills - all geared towards delay (dizzy, BP, orb eat, mode gauge reduction + atk down.) Importantly, when she bursts, she gets a 2T affliction rate up that makes it much easier for her skills to land
Think of Raphy AW as Mordred on steroids, and she is a hime, so you can stick her in the last slot and not slow down the team burst, whereas if you bring Mordred to a fight, she'll probably be your burst bottleneck on a light team
Raphy AW is not as beginner friendly (long CD means planning required) and not AAB friendly (if you want her dizzy to land, it's best to cast it right after she bursts)
Also, pros don't usually use Raphy (just like how pros don't use Mordred), but if you're not yet pro, there's a lot to like about her (I'm not pro, so I use her in AQ5 in case my debuffs miss and I just need a couple more turns to get another FB ready)

Archangel is ok, her active is situational. Using her as a main eidolon is good for beginners but not that great once you have a decent grid. If you can't LB her, it's better to switch to St. Nick or Barong from the eidolon shop 'cos you can MLB those for free and get much better stats.

Also, if you do decide to main light, or at least keep your options open, make sure you get into a decent union ASAP!! Next UE is light, and it's coming later this week.

tl;dr - you need to be willing to invest some time and ideally some money (or gacha luck) for your light team to get good and feel like an upgrade over your Amon U + Sammy combo.

Btw, is your Amon U and Sammy at lvl 75+ yet? Amon U at lvl 75+ gives you mode gauge reduction and Sammy at lvl 75+ will let you hit the def down cap with just those two himes. You won't hit def down cap with your current light line-up until you unlock both D'Art and Hercules (and you need Hercules' axe at at least LB1.) I still think light is a better choice in the long run but I'm known to be biased towards light, so... I think in your case, it might take longer than usual to appreciate light's versatility.

Nik
07-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Are you willing to spend an mtix or two? You don't have the core light SSRs (namely Michael and Tishtrya, and you don't have Sol either, who is a beginner favorite.) The three light SSRs you have are very good, but until you have at least Mike AW, you may not feel like light is much of an upgrade 'cos Amon U + Sammy is a pretty solid combo until you start doing wind raids, GO and tower where you'll run into debuff resistant stuff every now and then.

Archangel is ok, her active is situational. Using her as a main eidolon is good for beginners but not that great once you have a decent grid. If you can't LB her, it's better to switch to St. Nick or Barong from the eidolon shop 'cos you can MLB those for free and get much better stats.

Also, if you do decide to main light, or at least keep your options open, make sure you get into a decent union ASAP!! Next UE is light, and it's coming later this week.

tl;dr - you need to be willing to invest some time and ideally some money (or gacha luck) for your light team to get good and feel like an upgrade over your Amon U + Sammy combo.

Btw, is your Amon U and Sammy at lvl 75+ yet? Amon U at lvl 75+ gives you mode gauge reduction and Sammy at lvl 75+ will let you hit the def down cap with just those two himes. You won't hit def down cap with your current light line-up until you unlock both D'Art and Hercules (and you need Hercules' axe at at least LB1.) I still think light is a better choice in the long run but I'm known to be biased towards light, so... I think in your case, it might take longer than usual to appreciate light's versatility.

I dont mind spending on mtix since it pretty much removes rng. I've gotten a couple of dupes so far, LB1 raphael staff, LB1 pluto orb and samael hammer and LB1 archangel (55% light). Been in a union since I started pretty much and I guess they're ok. Amon is 75+, trying to buy the apotheosis grimoires from this event to do samael next. Been running my souls with sneak attack (no legendary souls yet), since It feels more consistent to have a def break on each stage (most stuff is 3 stages), than the atk buff. But probably due to not fighting any high debuff res stuff yet.

I guess I'll aim for mike/tish when there's an mtix then.

dreamlitz
07-09-2019, 11:14 AM
LB1 pluto orb

You actually have a pretty solid dark team there. Do you have Berith by any chance? With her, you have a pretty good setup for light ult raids so you're a little less reliant on others bailing you out (which is what I had to do when I first started, sit there and wait, and sometimes no one comes >.<) But even without her, you can easily survive one death beam with just Pluto and Amphisbaena (you can get her from the eidolon shop.)

LB1 archangel (55% light).

I dunno what LB1 archangel stats are like (don't have her), but if she's similar to other gacha eidolons, you can probably use her for quite a while. If you have a choice, try to make friends with elemental eidolons (St. Nick, Barong, Thunderbird and of course Managarmr.) Those complement char atk eidolons like Archangel and Hecatonchires.

Been in a union since I started pretty much and I guess they're ok.

As long as they clear 30 mil union PP, you have all the important stuff. Try to clear at least 1 mil individual PP yourself for the last SSR weapon to drop. Invest in your dark team until UE is over 'cos you get elemental advantage with that for light UE.

Amon is 75+, trying to buy the apotheosis grimoires from this event to do samael next.

Awesome, Amon U should be helpful in upcoming light UE. Try to budget some books a little before the next mtix as well, 'cos Michael needs to be awakened to get good.

Been running my souls with sneak attack (no legendary souls yet), since It feels more consistent to have a def break on each stage (most stuff is 3 stages), than the atk buff. But probably due to not fighting any high debuff res stuff yet.

Tactics and soul selection can become a long discussion so I won't go into those here (there's a which soul should you use thread that you can consult.) If you're struggling with any particular content, feel free to ask. You have a solid dark team and your light team is good enough to help you with fights with annoying mechanics even though it's not at super speed yet.

One quick question - do you have Cassio unlocked? CM will be useful in the coming UE (I'm assuming you're not in a paratrain union.)

I guess I'll aim for mike/tish when there's an mtix then.

Yes, do that =)

AutoCrimson
07-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Raphy AW is not as beginner friendly (long CD means planning required) and not AAB friendly (if you want her dizzy to land, it's best to cast it right after she bursts)
i can somewhat agree with this. still, i think her AW is okay for aab'ing

and LB1 archangel (55% light).

on a side note, Archangel (much like her dark counterpart Azatoth) holds 70% char att at mlb, so she can be quite viable alternative for Fluffy/Anubis... but nowadays its easier to found Fluffy/Anubis than maxed Arch/Aza...

oh, and one more thing

try to make friends with elemental eidolons (St. Nick, Barong, Thunderbird and of course Managarmr.)
Dream forgot to mention. NEVER. I PLEAD YOU. Never use summon skill of St.Nick

Nik
07-09-2019, 12:31 PM
One quick question - do you have Cassio unlocked? CM will be useful in the coming UE (I'm assuming you're not in a paratrain union.)

Ya. I run her as my only healer for light team since eros + raphael keep the team super safe. For my dark team I switch her for Achilles/whatever soul I need to level to get mordred/herc/joan. And yea I see the light lilim buffs herself so the strip will be important.

dreamlitz
07-09-2019, 01:16 PM
Dream forgot to mention. NEVER. I PLEAD YOU. Never use summon skill of St.Nick

Yes, that IS very important. The last thing you want to see when you join a raid is a def up on a boss that's not supposed to have it x.x

And yea I see the light lilim buffs herself so the strip will be important.

The demons buff themselves, too. Ult demon's normal OD is atk buff, raging OD is random 10 hits - you don't want the atk buff on a random 10 hit if you can help it. But it sounds like you're well prepared =)

Mraktar
07-10-2019, 08:24 AM
My current wind team is Shingen, Cybele U, Frigg, Aether, Arianrod. Today I pulled Titania (+ fire 140%, but it realy doesn't matter in this situation). Is there a good reason to replace someone (Aether?) with her? It's a DMM so i don't have a single exceed weapon (I started too late). BTW, this team (+ Hrae) was made in 11 month of FTP play. On Nutaku I can't even dream about it.

Dunhere
07-10-2019, 09:03 AM
Titania + Aether is $$

Unregistered
07-10-2019, 01:23 PM
a quick question about anubis
her effect commensurate of dark is 100% without a dark grind? or she is = to the other 50% commensurate event girls

Dejnov
07-10-2019, 01:53 PM
her effect commensurate of dark is 100% without a dark grind? or she is = to the other 50% commensurate event girls

The base boost from Anubis when stating 100% Dark Attack is a base of 80% plus 4% per Dark Eidolon in your subs. There are 5 sub slots which will work to a full 20% when all 5 sub slots are filled with Dark Eidolon. (Your support main slot does not affect your Anubis and conversely when using an Anubis in support; only the sub slots can give you a bonus).

Each limit break adds 5% to the base value and doesn't affect the increase from Dark Eidolons in the sub slots (still 4% per Dark Eidolon in a sub slot).

Does this answer your question?

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-10-2019, 01:53 PM
her effect commensurate of dark is 100% without a dark grind? or she is = to the other 50% commensurate event girlsAnubis is fine even without Dark sub-Eidolons, she's at 80% without any. Still way better than any alternative.

The 50% ones are awful because they're only decent when you can use a full set of sub-Eidolons without losing much Atk. Which is pretty much impossible.

EDIT:

Each limit break adds 5% to the base value and doesn't affect the increase from Dark Eidolons in the sub slots (still 4% per Dark Eidolon in a sub slot).This doesn't hold true for fluffy and Anubis as far as I know. A MLB Anubis is still 80% base, but gains 8% per sub-Eidolon instead.

The 5% increase in base happens for the 120% Eidolons though.

Dejnov
07-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Anubis is fine even without Dark sub-Eidolons, she's at 80% without any. Still way better than any alternative.

The 50% ones are awful because they're only decent when you can use a full set of sub-Eidolons without losing much Atk. Which is pretty much impossible.

50% Eidolons which ones are these?

Dejnov.

Derp: Just resaw Horus... completely didn't realize/forgot these exist as I've probably Orbed everyone I've ever had...

Nik
07-10-2019, 04:49 PM

What does this mean? Do the 50% idols not give a straight up 50% atk boost?

Unregistered
07-10-2019, 05:11 PM
No, they give up to 50%. They start below 50% (to be honest I don't know what value they start at) and go up in value for each eidolon of their element that you have equipped. So using Horus as an example again, you would only get the 50% bonus if all of your eidolons are Fire.

Nik
07-10-2019, 05:23 PM
No, they give up to 50%. They start below 50% (to be honest I don't know what value they start at) and go up in value for each eidolon of their element that you have equipped. So using Horus as an example again, you would only get the 50% bonus if all of your eidolons are Fire.

...oh
I thought you guys were talking about standard 50% idols, like azathoth, ifrit, archangel etc.

dreamlitz
07-10-2019, 06:03 PM

Kinda useless info since everyone seems to know they suck, but just to satisfy ppl's curiosity, according to the JP wiki, Illuyanka and Horus and the like, they start at 20% + 2-6% per sub eidolon of matching element depending on LB.

Unregistered
07-10-2019, 06:42 PM
I'm just wondering why everyone seems to be waxing lyrical about Michael being a core Light hime. I've been playing for around a month and have Michael, but while she is certainly important in my team with her buffs, I feel like she does less than Vishnu (who bursts every 3 turns and buffs burst gauge for the others) and Diana's Def down. Perhaps I need to awaken her to see her effectiveness?

dreamlitz
07-10-2019, 07:06 PM
I'm just wondering why everyone seems to be waxing lyrical about Michael being a core Light hime. I've been playing for around a month and have Michael, but while she is certainly important in my team with her buffs, I feel like she does less than Vishnu (who bursts every 3 turns and buffs burst gauge for the others) and Diana's Def down. Perhaps I need to awaken her to see her effectiveness?

Yes, you need to awaken her. Unawakened Michael is a mediocre SSR, not terrible, but now that Atum is buffed, pretty much any other light SSR is better than unawakened Mike imo. Mike AW is a whole different story - she will turn your entire team into a bursting machine. The more fast himes you draw, the better Mike AW becomes. When you are literally bursting every 3-4 turns, you will understand why we wax lyrical about Mike.

Happy to provide more details if you want, but I want to avoid another wall of text since I've done quite a few of those recently already.

Bear
07-10-2019, 07:24 PM
When you are literally bursting every 3-4 turns, you will understand why we wax lyrical about Mike.

> 3~4T

You mean 2~3T. Sometimes 1T.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/533254213363302421.png?v=1

Dejnov
07-10-2019, 08:26 PM
> 3~4T

You mean 2~3T. Sometimes 1T.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/533254213363302421.png?v=1

We here on Taco are eagerly awaiting Light Rag... so badly need the Tiara accessory bonus.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
07-10-2019, 09:28 PM
None whatsoever. I've just been foddering them for SL'ing as they're pretty good for that at least.

Thank you ..

Nik
07-10-2019, 10:54 PM
What kind of stats should I be trying to hit for ult raids or AQ5 stuff. Trying to get to the point where I dont get 1 shot by them.

Lyrelia
07-11-2019, 01:43 AM
Any advice on how to spend tower medals? I have 4100 from the last event and I'm debating whether to save up for the SSR accessories, buy SP so I can get D'art and Yukimura or just randomly blow them on gacha tickets or MJ.

Kitty
07-11-2019, 02:30 AM
Any advice on how to spend tower medals? I have 4100 from the last event and I'm debating whether to save up for the SSR accessories, buy SP so I can get D'art and Yukimura or just randomly blow them on gacha tickets or MJ.

saving up for SSR accessories is not worth it at all. AQ3 drops frequently and AQ4 is guaranteed an SSR. if you were to buy anything just buy the gacha tickets if you're not going to save for bricks.

Slashley
07-11-2019, 03:39 AM
What kind of stats should I be trying to hit for ult raids or AQ5 stuff. Trying to get to the point where I dont get 1 shot by them.Define one-shot. If you mean that AQ5 last boss Overdrive one-shots you, then yes, that ALWAYS happens. You will need some serious shit to not die to it. It's a DPS race fight, though tanking is an alternative if you have the Hime to support that (though I guess technically Joan + Kaiser + -10% Eidolon would be enough, but uuuh...).
Thankfully, you don't need to beat AQ5. AQ4 also guarantees you an SSR each run, and is thus almost as good. Sure you can't find Ancients, but no big deal.

As for Ults, they vary a lot depending on element. Which ones are you having trouble with?

Anyway, as a general rule, Kamihime doesn't start for you until you have a full Grid of slvl20 SR Assault weapons (or better) and full level 100 SSR Eidolons in your Eidolon Grid. That's the starting line. After that, it's a matter of events, events and events to get stronger. Kamihime is a marathon game, you can't really rush it.
Any advice on how to spend tower medals? I have 4100 from the last event and I'm debating whether to save up for the SSR accessories,-- NEVER do this. The average SSR Accessory is complete trash, so you're literally just throwing your Medals away.
-- buy SP so I can get D'art and Yukimura --Yukimura does nothing. The only purpose of Yukimura is getting Shingen, so until you have Medals to reach her, NEVER do this.

After you can do it that way... ... uuuh... still probably not a good idea? But up to you, I guess.
-- or just randomly blow them on gacha tickets or MJ.Usually not a good deal at all.

Honestly, the only good deal from Medals are the bricks. Try to save up for those, as they're your final roadblock in Kamihime progression and not really obtainable through other means.

Gludateton
07-11-2019, 04:37 AM
Sure you can't find Ancients, but no big deal.

Excuse me, what ?

dreamlitz
07-11-2019, 06:01 AM
What kind of stats should I be trying to hit for ult raids or AQ5 stuff. Trying to get to the point where I dont get 1 shot by them.

As Slashley mentioned, ult raids vary widely by elements. Also, it's not as simple as getting a certain level of stats. Soul and hime selection makes a huge difference in countering specific boss mechanics (simplest example is you don't bring a debuff team to wind ult.)

If you don't want to get one-shot, technically all you need is hp and heal (well, a lot of ascension with your heals.) Realistically though, it is generally not possible to out-heal ult bosses unless a lot of Andromedas join the raid, so you should be thinking more along the lines of how to deliver maximum dmg before your team starts falling apart. For initial hp level, I would say 10k in-battle is a good starting point to aim for. That allows you to survive most OD so you can react if RNG is being mean to you.

As Slashley mentioned, if there're specific ults you are struggling with, ask away, they're all pretty different.

For AQ5, you don't actually need to survive that nuke to beat it. As long as your two subs can finish off the boss after the main team wipes, it's still victory. This isn't tower or GO where you need everyone surviving. That's how I've been able to AAB AQ5 - my main team wipes about a third to half the time 'cos I'm still weak (and AAB is stupid), but my two subs can finish off the job (actually just one sub is needed - Takeminakata is my answer to most of my problems these days; the other sub is more for insurance.)

If you really want a hard number for reference, I'm currently at ~57k power and recently started being able to AAB AQ5 and all ults except dark (ironic since I main light; also solo-AAB-ing ults isn't 100% success as I rely heavily on debuffs.) No 100% eidolon, but I do have LB3 Hecatonchires (55% char atk and 20% hp) and enough fluffy friends that I can usually get fluffy as support. Importantly though, I own about two-thirds of all the non-limited light SSRs, which gives me A LOT of tactical options.

Listen to Kitty and Slashley and only spend tower medals on bricks please (tickets if you're a gambler.)

The only instance where it might make sense to use medals for HSP is if because of real life constraints you cannot participate in any UE or you're like a stone throw away from unlocking Shingen.

Nik
07-11-2019, 08:17 AM
I see. If I'm being specific then, my problems are light and dark ult since they're what I need to farm to improve my teams. I think obviously I'm not gonna be doing much as only rank 54, but I'd at least like to survive longer to contribute more.
Light boss does that skill when raging where she 1 shots a char every turn or every other turn (~13k+ dmg). Lowest I've been able to bring it was probably 9k with pluto dmg cut, but my whole team is around 6-6.5k hp a piece.

Dark is even worse with the dots, I end up losing around 1200 hp a turn then she does that aoe 5k+ skill. I'm not sure how to combat all the debuffs she drops as she just strips the whole team of any affliction res/nullify anyway.

Unregistered
07-11-2019, 08:58 AM
I see. If I'm being specific then, my problems are light and dark ult since they're what I need to farm to improve my teams. I think obviously I'm not gonna be doing much as only rank 54, but I'd at least like to survive longer to contribute more.
Light boss does that skill when raging where she 1 shots a char every turn or every other turn (~13k+ dmg). Lowest I've been able to bring it was probably 9k with pluto dmg cut, but my whole team is around 6-6.5k hp a piece.

Dark is even worse with the dots, I end up losing around 1200 hp a turn then she does that aoe 5k+ skill. I'm not sure how to combat all the debuffs she drops as she just strips the whole team of any affliction res/nullify anyway.

Dark ulti is the hardest one, I AABed it solo only once 2 days ago and I can't understand, how I did it (Shingen, Cybele u, Frigg, Aether, Arianrod + Rami, Jihuti in reserve). But you don't need to kill the boss completely by yourself - just 51% hp for maximum rewards. It's ok, when you suffer a lot on this raid. And there is a way to survive triggers - Joan with flag (60% damage cut)or wait for t4 soul that has 60% cut with no relic weapon needed or you may use Gaya AW if you have her. If you can't guarantee MVP - it's still ok, host reward is fine too, especialy after buff (somewhere around anniversary). The best way for light ulti - do as much damage to hit 51+% before those oneshots will kill your team, then make raid public. Or if you're too weak - make it public at once. Best team for dark ulti is 2 damagers, Sol, Mike. So you just need to farm for better weapons/eydo/hime. Once at least 1 your grid will be completed (full sl20+ assault weapons, good lvl 100 eydos, soul weapon etc), things should be much easier. If you gonna try rag raids - you need to know mechanics and make a team for each boss separately with heals/damage cuts/buffs etc.

And about aq5 - forget about it for a while, AQ4 guarantees 1 ssr in drop. Strategy - kill boss before trigger (bp, orb drains if needed) or maybe 60% damage cut will help.

dreamlitz
07-11-2019, 09:02 AM

With your current hp level, your best bet is to go in during BT with FB then hope for the best. If you join a light ult before it's at half health, running Joan as soul actually allows you to survive normal OD if you have additional atk down even at that hp level (I used to run Joan, Tish and Sol with ~7k health and can nibble it slowly down to half health before my party completely falls apart from the death beams.)

The best way I find to deal with light ult is to hold your FB when it's close to half health, and FB as soon as it rages. Re-send support requests at that point and just hope a lot of ppl join and everyone just throw a FB at it (or pray that a vet joins - if you're in an active union, see if you can coordinate with them.)

If you have Berith, Joan Ex Saint Breath or Andromeda Ex Fortitude, or Atum auto revive (there might be others, too, but those are the ones I know of), those all help you survive another death beam. But you can't really turtle it out after it rages, so just bring your best spike dmg build.

Another strategy if you know multiple players with Amon U and/or Archangel, you can actually try to stun the light ult. You want to use all the mode gauge reduction skills first then FB AFTER that - if you FB before, you waste a lot of the reduction 'cos it's a % of remaining bar. Once stunned, it's not gonna rage again before it dies, and non-raging light ult actually isn't all that difficult.

For dark ult, it's another one that you can't realistically turtle out unless your hp is very very high (the DoT all have caps, so very high health helps a lot.) Best strategy for your current power level again is to FB during BT and hope for the best.

After FB, either try to die as quickly as possible so that the boss regen doesn't erase all your dmg, or the safer option is to bring Naberius (dark R from gem gacha, you will draw her eventually) and use her zombie to turn the boss regen into a DoT. This is raid-wide, so it really helps when you have a bunch of new players who don't know they're healing the boss just by taking turns and doing puny dmg.

If you're going the Naberius route, your goal is to stall as long as possible and let the regen DoT nibble down the boss, so bring as much heal and cleanse as you can get your hands on (EDIT: make sure you have a way to cleanse the zombie off yourself before you start healing!!!) I would use Mordred Ex her orb eat skill if you have it since that is the best way to stall. Also, do NOT use any buffs on the first turn - dark ult casts overheated on you during the first turn, which is considered a buff and therefore cannot be cleansed. However, one of her move also cleanses your buffs, and will actually cleanse the overheated if you don't have other buffs in front of it.

At your hp, you can't realistically survive the OD with all the DoT on top though, so you just kinda have to throw bodies at it if no vets join your raid.

Others may have other tips, but those are the ones I know of for your power level. Hope that helps.

EDIT:

Dark ulti is the hardest one, I AABed it solo only once 2 days ago and I can't understand, how I did it

There's a lot of RNG involved with the charm and blind - it's possible that it never procs, in which case you can keep whacking at it, or it procs 100% and you do no dmg AND you're not building up burst. Having self burst gen like Shingen, Aether and Arianrod in your case probably helped a lot.

or wait for t4 soul that has 60% cut with no relic weapon needed

I thought those come out like 8 months or so from now? And to get T4 souls, you need a maxed out soul weapon AND 150 regalia of every type, kinda a catch 22 if you can't beat all the ults first...

Unregistered
07-11-2019, 10:58 AM
With your current hp level, your best bet is to go in during BT with FB then hope for the best. If you join a light ult before it's at half health, running Joan as soul actually allows you to survive normal OD if you have additional atk down even at that hp level (I used to run Joan, Tish and Sol with ~7k health and can nibble it slowly down to half health before my party completely falls apart from the death beams.)

skip

I thought those come out like 8 months or so from now? And to get T4 souls, you need a maxed out soul weapon AND 150 regalia of every type, kinda a catch 22 if you can't beat all the ults first...

150 regalias + soul weapon are not the worst problems in t4 soul recruit. 500 pages is complete disaster. They drop in 90/100 lvl raids with not so high chance. Regalia and t3/t4 crystal drop was greatly improved + ulti raids are 30 ap/3 bp now. For example 1-2 regalia +5-8 pieces is normal if you host + MVP. And you need 50 items from 90 raid + 50 items from 100 raid at final step of quest, but pages are much more painfull.

Kitty
07-11-2019, 11:26 AM
there's also a very low chance to get the full book drop (100 pages exchange book) from the phantom raid, which is a lot more rare than getting SSR wep drops on raids...

Nik
07-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Alright thnx for the advice m8s. Just got mordred so I'll start working towards joan next.

That naberius zombie thing sounds pretty interesting though lol. Might try it...

Bear
07-11-2019, 11:45 AM
150 regalias + soul weapon are not the worst problems in t4 soul recruit. 500 pages is complete disaster. They drop in 90/100 lvl raids with not so high chance. Regalia and t3/t4 crystal drop was greatly improved + ulti raids are 30 ap/3 bp now. For example 1-2 regalia +5-8 pieces is normal if you host + MVP. And you need 50 items from 90 raid + 50 items from 100 raid at final step of quest, but pages are much more painfull.

False. Pages are least of your problem. You can easily get 500 pages a month just by hosting your daily Och +leeching a couple more. You only need to pick up 17 pages a day which doesn't even require any effort if you're just going by your daily raid grind. You are limited to 5 books per month from exchange shop anyway, so no point rushing. Sure you can get a full book drop (as host only) from Och herself but that's as rare as rolling a 100% from gacha. Are you really gonna count on that?

The most annoying grind for T4 is gonna be for fangs and large cores. Why? Because those goddamn monkeys removed them from gemcha AND nerfed the fang drop rate in SP caves (swapped their drop rate with the Stars). You need 150 fangs from *each* and *every* element, and an additional 150 for the element you choose for your weapon. And then 250 large raid cores for, again, each and every element, which also happen to be the very mat you need to burn for hosting ULs in order to gather Regalias for both the T4 requirement and hosting Guardians (for *different other* T4 mats). You're in for a crap ton of grinding SP caves and ST/EX/UL raids if you wanna keep up the monthly pace. Endless. Grinding.

P.S. You also need 3k orbs per T4. Better start farming those ST/EX Disasters for orbs. You need 30k total. Oh and I hope you've already cleared out your Kaiser stocks.
P.S.2 Don't waste your Advent Cores on shards anymore. Save those too.
P.S.3 Are you stronk enough to carry? No? Well you better save a bunch of silver books too. Cuz only Och host/MVP/Vice got a chance to get Silver/Gold books for drops. You need 50 Silver books per T4.

Happy Grinding.

dreamlitz
07-11-2019, 12:29 PM
False. Pages are least of your problem. You can easily get 500 pages a month just by hosting your daily Och +leeching a couple more. You only need to pick up 17 pages a day which doesn't even require any effort if you're just going by your daily raid grind. You are limited to 5 books per month from exchange shop anyway, so no point rushing. Sure you can get a full book drop (as host only) from Och herself but that's as rare as rolling a 100% from gacha. Are you really gonna count on that?

The most annoying grind for T4 is gonna be for fangs and large cores. Why? Because those goddamn monkeys removed them from gemcha AND nerfed the fang drop rate in SP caves (swapped their drop rate with the Stars). You need 150 fangs from *each* and *every* element, and an additional 150 for the element you choose for your weapon. And then 250 large raid cores for, again, each and every element, which also happen to be the very mat you need to burn for hosting ULs in order to gather Regalias for both the T4 requirement and hosting Guardians (for *different other* T4 mats). You're in for a crap ton of grinding SP caves and ST/EX/UL raids if you wanna keep up the monthly pace. Endless. Grinding.

P.S. You also need 3k orbs per T4. Better start farming those ST/EX Disasters for orbs. You need 30k total. Oh and I hope you've already cleared out your Kaiser stocks.
P.S.3 Are you stronk enough to carry? No? Well you better save a bunch of silver books too. Cuz only Och host/MVP/Vice got a chance to get Silver/Gold books for drops. You need 50 Silver books per T4.

Happy Grinding.

So, to take full advantage of the foresight Bear has given us, we should start stockpiling fangs next time we get the 1/2 AP off SP thing?

I already do all 18 standard raids daily, but was doing it primarily for SL fodder. As soon as the AP/BP requirements for raids drop, guess we should start farming all expert raids, too.

Btw, does HE drop rates increase with the revamped gem gacha? I foresee HE being a bottleneck if I try to host that many raids a day and still have to do SP caves on top of that, not to mention regular advent and raid event overfarm...

Bear
07-11-2019, 12:47 PM
Btw, does HE drop rates increase with the revamped gem gacha? I foresee HE being a bottleneck if I try to host that many raids a day and still have to do SP caves on top of that, not to mention regular advent and raid event overfarm...

https://i.imgur.com/WyPmdyX.png

Pots and Seeds are worthless. Cuz they rain. In Cats/Guardians.

Unregistered
07-11-2019, 01:13 PM

Happy Grinding.

Thanks for advices. 1) Orbs - 30k total? but i've seen 3k per soul. We have sr fodders from gacha/ulti raids, event eydos, 2k orbs from UE etc. Keysers - I already bought one, almost have enough orbs for second. If not 3k spend for soul - I should already buy it.
2) Och - do you mean bonus 0 ap mission from hosting 100 lvl raid? it's my main source of pages. Unfortunately fight for MVP is not my case at all.
3) Advent cores - how nice that I stockpiled about 100 of them. Orihalcium/eyes were not a problem.
4) t4 cores/fangs - yes, it should be a problem after you unload your stocks, but I guess that every active player will have at least 1 set before rework.
5) silver/gold books - events give more then enough if you are not a whale. For example advent has 20 silver+10 gold if i don't miss something.

Bear
07-11-2019, 01:27 PM
... Advents only give 10 Silver 10 Gold. You basically only get about 10 books per event and up to 30 books per month, plus a a few more from 2 sets of GO. You need 50. That's hardly enough at all. Also, just because you're not a whale doesn't mean you should neglect MLBing SRs if you want to be competitive in Tower otherwise why bother with unlocking T4 at all? Unless you're hoarding 100k jews like Cobble is doing, then sure.

Slashley
07-11-2019, 01:31 PM
Excuse me, what ?The average Ancient SSR is fucking garbage. And you don't even get them all the time.
THERE, I SAID IT.

Of course, the average non-Ancient SSR is a complete piece of useless shit, so it's an improvement, I guess. The point is - if you can't farm AQ5, AQ4 will do just fine.
I see. If I'm being specific then, my problems are light and dark ult --Dude, I can't even solo Dark Ult to this day (at least AAB). Fuck that thing. Her HP will get massively nerfed in December, just don't even bother trying to solo it until then. Ask your Union mates to carry you, BP requirement nerf coming up in ~1 month.

Light Ult is similar, if I want to reliably farm it I need to wait out her buffs. Which is annoying, so I usually don't bother which may result in a wipe, depending on RNG. But it's a raid, so no real loss.
-- host reward is fine too, especialy after buff (somewhere around anniversary). --Details, please. I'd very much like to know about such upcoming changes.
--
--Since Nutaku got a lot of Original Content extra Advents, this probably isn't an issue for Nutaku players. At least those who were there from the start.

Unregistered
07-11-2019, 01:36 PM
... Advents only give 10 Silver 10 Gold. You basically only get about 10 books per event and up to 30 books per month, plus a a few more from 2 sets of GO. You need 50. That's hardly enough at all. Also, just because you're not a whale doesn't mean you should neglect MLBing SRs if you want to be competitive in Tower otherwise why bother with unlocking T4 at all? Unless you're hoarding 100k jews like Cobble is doing, then sure.
Why bother with t4? because they're much stronger and more flexible then t3.
What order of t4 sous do you recommend? I already almost have a tank (only pages for q5 left). About MLBing sr - I lb3 everyone and MLB about half of them and had 150+ books in stock before t4 quest.

Unregistered
07-11-2019, 02:01 PM
The average Ancient SSR is fucking garbage. And you don't even get them all the time.
THERE, I SAID IT.
Details, please. I'd very much like to know about such upcoming changes.Since Nutaku got a lot of Original Content extra Advents, this probably isn't an issue for Nutaku players. At least those who were there from the start.

1) ulti raid cost is redused to 30 ap/3 bp
2) drop is greatly increased - you can get 1-2 regalia in drop + chance to get some extra fragments (i've seen 8 sometimes when host). Chance of sr fodders is greatly increased, sometimes you have multiple - I had 3 weapons from single raid, chance of stars is great, fangs/t4 orbs are rare.
3) bosses are the same.

Unregistered
07-11-2019, 02:08 PM
1) ulti raid cost is redused to 30 ap/3 bp
2) drop is greatly increased - you can get 1-2 regalia in drop + chance to get some extra fragments (i've seen 8 sometimes when host). Chance of sr fodders is greatly increased, sometimes you have multiple - I had 3 weapons from single raid, chance of stars is great, fangs/t4 orbs are rare.
3) bosses are the same.

- Be mindful that it's actually possible to get 0 regalia after the change...
- Fangs are never dropped from raids, unless you're talking about the lesser ones that nobody cares about.

Slashley
07-11-2019, 02:17 PM
1) ulti raid cost is redused to 30 ap/3 bp--This is coming with Dark Rag, so about one month from now.

As for the rest, I'd love to know the exact date (event) of change and the exact changes. Currently the rewards are fixed, but I guess after the change you can get 0-2 Regalia for hosting instead?

Lyrelia
07-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, I'll save up for the brick then. May I ask what I should be LB'ing tho? (cos only on my Andromeda am I running Michael's SSR Lance, I'm using a Light gun on Granuaille atm)

On that note, I read somewhere that they're giving off free SSRs to new players atm. With my Light grid being 28000 atm and with Vishnu, Michael, Thunderbird and Rudra under my belt (and yes, I know that's pretty good luck for an f2p player) *at least for now*, should I consider trying my luck for anything better?

dreamlitz
07-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the advice guys, I'll save up for the brick then. May I ask what I should be LB'ing tho? (cos only on my Andromeda am I running Michael's SSR Lance, I'm using a Light gun on Granuaille atm)

Weapons not in your main slot are also important btw. The only difference between having the weapon in main slot or one of the other 9 slots is that the element of the main weapon determines the element of your soul, only the burst effect of the main weapon applies, and soul weapons must be in the main slot for the skills to take effect.

For brick targets, Mike's lance is actually a good target (FLB gives assault++, defender+.) In general though, you should brick hime weapons that give you 3 skills after FLB, at least one of which should be assault or pride (best ones have both.) For light, Shamash's weapon is one of the best ones currently available (assault+, defender+, pride). Vishnu's glaive will get a FLB later (assault++, vigor, defender). Tish's lance also will get FLB later (assault+, exceed+, ascension.) Atum's axe is also not bad (defender++, assault, ascension.)

Light mains often go for Tish and Mike's lance, 'cos phantom lance grid is very good, but may be out of reach if you intend to stay completely f2p (no good light lances from events.) Hold on to your bricks for now and when you have three, see what your options are then.

On that note, I read somewhere that they're giving off free SSRs to new players atm. With my Light grid being 28000 atm and with Vishnu, Michael, Thunderbird and Rudra under my belt (and yes, I know that's pretty good luck for an f2p player) *at least for now*, should I consider trying my luck for anything better?

Not sure what this free SSR for new players is, but what you have is pretty hard to beat tbh. I suppose if your free SSR matches the same element as a 100% eidolon, then it may be better, but it may take you a while to reroll.

Torkov
07-12-2019, 01:57 AM
Are there any priority target or special strategy for this new Light Ragnarok Raid?
At least it seems less brutal than the Thunder Ragnarok.

Itoshira
07-12-2019, 02:49 AM
Just a heads up. The current Zergrush of whales is NOT a real indication of the challange of LRag.
Right now, it gets zerg'd down and if you happen to be in one of those, you are on the lucky side.

As soon as that rush ends and the big peeps have their amount, this will rapidly end being less brutal.
LRag sets you on an near unavoidable timer until you are dead.
TRag can be handle with heals and protection. LRag is nearly impossible right now to run that strat.
You can, but then you do nearly no damage and get removed due to not getting anything down.

Stalling via Orb Eaters gives you more time, but the end result is the same.
So it is a full on All-Out-DPS-Race. Either LRag dies or you get wiped.

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 08:42 AM
God, the quality of life change to snatch animation speed is so nice. Now if only it could be applied to all abilities that stack multiple debuffs...

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 09:01 AM
Hi guys, I'm FTP and want some advice on my dark team (main) and SSRs.

I'm running Satan, Ereshkigal, Hypnos, and Nyarla/Manes/Sol depending on the situation. I also have Beezlebub and Rangda. For my Soul, Andromeda, sometimes Arthur. I'm not sure what team comp/strat is best with these I have; the light resist is nice with Eresh/Hynos, and Manes is good for stuff that one-shots one-by-one although her CD's are long. I heard Beezlebub is a decent SR but I don't use her often. Any advice?

As for my SSR, by some stroke of luck (or not?) I have one SSR for each element, most of which can be awakened: Uriel, Satan, Sol, Thor, and Isis. I'm not sure which one I should awaken, since it seems like Sol is the most popular choice, and she is always a good sub, but my light synergy is wonky and Satan is a great choice as well. In terms of attack, my fire team is pretty up there, which makes Uriel an okay choice, but she's not a super-top-tier SSR. My thunder team is bad so Thor is out of the question for me. Which one should I awaken and why?

Sorry for the long-ish post and thank you.

Mraktar
07-12-2019, 09:21 AM
Uriel is second target for fire aw, just after Swarog, but you need other fire hime so my vote is for Sol - she is good in any element team. Or even better, you may aw Satan first to get more def debuff - it should be nice and then Sol. Thor is good for para-train in union event, outside it she is mediocre.

Kitty
07-12-2019, 09:23 AM

I'm running Satan, Ereshkigal, Hypnos, and Nyarla/Manes/Sol depending on the situation. I also have Beezlebub and Rangda. For my Soul, Andromeda, sometimes Arthur. I'm not sure what team comp/strat is best with these I have; the light resist is nice with Eresh/Hynos, and Manes is good for stuff that one-shots one-by-one although her CD's are long. I heard Beezlebub is a decent SR but I don't use her often. Any advice?

As for my SSR, by some stroke of luck (or not?) I have one SSR for each element, most of which can be awakened: Uriel, Satan, Sol, Thor, and Isis. I'm not sure which one I should awaken, since it seems like Sol is the most popular choice, and she is always a good sub, but my light synergy is wonky and Satan is a great choice as well. In terms of attack, my fire team is pretty up there, which makes Uriel an okay choice, but she's not a super-top-tier SSR. My thunder team is bad so Thor is out of the question for me. Which one should I awaken and why?

definitely Satan if you're dark main. worry about Sol when you get a better light build, especially if you're using Andro as a dark soul.

Dejnov
07-12-2019, 09:29 AM

The best strategy for your Dark team is to main Sol and run Light!!!!:grin:

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
07-12-2019, 09:59 AM

Honestly, given that you have Uriel, I think you should main fire instead. Uriel AW is awesome and trounces anything that dark has. I would awaken her first and switch over to fire main as soon as your grid is upgraded.

Sol AW is good, but cannot carry a light team by herself. Uriel is a core fire hime and can be excellent on her own even if you don't pull the other excellent fire himes (namely Svarog and BFM Amon.) If you're willing to spend one to two mtix, I would actually main light, if you want to remain completely f2p, fire is your best bet imo.

In the meantime, while you're upgrading your fire or light grid, I would do the following for your dark team:

I'm running Satan, Ereshkigal, Hypnos, and Nyarla/Manes/Sol depending on the situation.

Don't use Nyarlathotep with Satan, both of their def down are A frame. I would also use Manes instead of Sol for heal assuming your grid is SLvl-ed. Manes is pretty fast for an SR, and between her and Satan, you should be able to FB noticeably earlier when using Arthur as soul. If you want to run Andro, you shouldn't need Sol in addition for heal, and Andro can Ex cleanse or CM as needed (well, unless your strategy is to stay alive as long as possible so Andro can do raid-wide heal, I do that a lot with one of my sub accounts. Your dmg output takes a big hit with that strategy though and it doesn't make sense for solo content.)

Also, light rst don't stack, since they're in the same frame, so you need to stagger Ereshkigal's and Hypnos' light rst for maximum effect.

For my Soul, Andromeda, sometimes Arthur.

I would recommend unlocking Mordred. BP + Satan's orb eat is a pretty potent combo. BP is just useful in general even if you no longer main dark.

I heard Beezlebub is a decent SR but I don't use her often.

Beezlebub is really good, you need to know what you're doing though. Rampaging prevents your team from using abilities and bursting, so the standard way to use her is to use up everyone's abilities early in the battle (I usually use everything up on T1 except heal for this strategy), cast rampaging, do stupid dmg for 2T, then hopefully FB soon after that. What makes rampaging really powerful is that it is a separate multiplier, so the 50% literally means 50% more dmg, as opposed to the 15% atk buff, which is only a 7% dmg increase if you're at 117% assault value. It's best to stack all your buffs when rampaging for maximum effect. If you Ex cleanse, use it to cleanse the def down from Beezlebub's second ability before you go on a rampage (you can also use Sol, but then you waste a heal.) The precaution you need to take is that you need to be strong enough to withstand RNG for 2T since Sol or Andro or whoever can't bail you out until the rampaging is over (usually just means you need to go in with high enough hp.)

Rangda works similarly but doesn't rampage the whole team. She's good if you're up against debuff resistant stuff. I would use her instead of Ereshkigal unless you're going full turtle.

If you're willing to mtix, what Dejnov says is actually true and not merely a joke (though I am also known to be biased towards light, so... feel free to get a second opinion.)

Bear
07-12-2019, 10:12 AM
If you're willing to mtix, what Dejnov says is actually true and not merely a joke (though I am also known to be biased towards light, so... feel free to get a second opinion.)

Go Thunder. Cuz stronkest element.

Dejnov
07-12-2019, 11:00 AM

Yeah but missing a core Hime and Thunder Aphro not easy to get (not in MTix either). This is really tough for the newb to do. Best bets are Fire or Light. Pick one to main and drop Dark.

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
07-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Sorry, just realized that I missed a bunch of posts while typing out my wall of text.

Uriel is second target for fire aw, just after Swarog, but you need other fire hime so my vote is for Sol - she is good in any element team. Or even better, you may aw Satan first to get more def debuff - it should be nice and then Sol. Thor is good for para-train in union event, outside it she is mediocre.

definitely Satan if you're dark main. worry about Sol when you get a better light build, especially if you're using Andro as a dark soul.

So, add in my vote for Uriel, there's no consensus here whatsoever. Be thankful that you didn't pull Gaia or something instead of Isis to further muddy the waters, lol.

Bear
07-12-2019, 11:19 AM
Yeah but missing a core Hime and Thunder Aphro not easy to get (not in MTix either). This is really tough for the newb to do. Best bets are Fire or Light. Pick one to main and drop Dark.

Dejnov.

Who needs Afro. Just run gun grid and have Dian carry.

:rami:

Oh and Thunder > Fire

Dejnov
07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
Who needs Afro. Just run gun grid and have Dian carry.

:rami:

Oh and Thunder > Fire

Which he doesn't have either... wtf Bear? Are you just being a jerk to be a jerk or are you actually trying to help the newb?

Dejnov.

P.S. It's all good either way, but, if you're being serious, please help the cub out by adding some more detail to why he should do that when he doesn't have those fucking options... it'll help all of us. Thank you.

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Uriel is second target for fire aw, just after Swarog, but you need other fire hime so my vote is for Sol - she is good in any element team. Or even better, you may aw Satan first to get more def debuff.

The best strategy for your Dark team is to main Sol and run Light!!!!

there's no consensus here whatsoever. Be thankful that you didn't pull Gaia or something instead of Isis to further muddy the waters, lol.

Yeah, just came back to see that everyone has different opinions. Seeing as Sol isn't super-core to any of my teams, I might put her on hold. Still a bit stuck between Satan and Uriel, so imma pop in my fire Kamihime list to see if it's good enough that I can switch over to maining them:

Uriel, Nataku, Ragaraja, Konohana-Sakuya (Swirl Sakura, SR) are on my main team. I also have Kagutsuchi, Themis, Ceridwen, SR Amon, and Culyune (none of which I like much, except for Kagu).

The one thing that my fire team (which was actually my original main before I pulled Satan and a bunch of other dark Kamihimes) excels at is activating burst plenty of times, especially with Arthur, due to Uriel, Nataku's double/triple attack rate up, and Ragaraja's zeal. So they do have pretty good synergy. It's certainly lacking in the defense department though, aside from Konohana's heal.

Bear
07-12-2019, 11:42 AM
Which he doesn't have either... wtf Bear? Are you just being a jerk to be a jerk or are you actually trying to help the newb?

Dejnov.

P.S. It's all good either way, but, if you're being serious, please help the cub out by adding some more detail to why he should do that when he doesn't have those fucking options... it'll help all of us. Thank you.

Wtf back at you. Since when was I responding to the newbie? I have been and always been responding to your and dream's 'drop Dark / biased towards Light' joke since the beginning. Unless you're telling me that's a.... what? 'Serious' suggestion? Cuz if you are, maybe you should reconsider your choice of wise words because that's one hell of a way to tell somebody that their previous effort has been shit.

Dejnov
07-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Yeah, just came back to see that everyone has different opinions. Seeing as Sol isn't super-core to any of my teams, I might put her on hold. Still a bit stuck between Satan and Uriel, so imma pop in my fire Kamihime list to see if it's good enough that I can switch over to maining them:

Uriel, Nataku, Ragaraja, Konohana-Sakuya (Swirl Sakura, SR) are on my main team. I also have Kagutsuchi, Themis, Ceridwen, SR Amon, and Culyune (none of which I like much, except for Kagu).

The one thing that my fire team (which was actually my original main before I pulled Satan and a bunch of other dark Kamihimes) excels at is activating burst plenty of times, especially with Arthur, due to Uriel, Nataku's double/triple attack rate up, and Ragaraja's zeal. So they do have pretty good synergy. It's certainly lacking in the defense department though, aside from Konohana's heal.

If you don't have a decent number of SR Light Himes (as you do with Fire), I'd suggest going with Fire as your main. Those are solid, if unimpressive Himes; you'll do just fine.

Dejnov.

P.S. Screw healing. Wanpan away!! Try and pick up either Svarog or Ares next.

Cobblemaniac
07-12-2019, 11:55 AM

Dejnov.

Uh...

Dejnov.

And you're helping him by saying this?

Come on, learn the difference between a joke and a serious statement.

Dejnov
07-12-2019, 12:01 PM
Uh...

And you're helping him by saying this?

Come on, learn the difference between a joke and a serious statement.

Uh. I'm sorry if that last statement came across as antagonistic. It wasn't meant to be in any way shape or form. I do respect Bear and the wtf was just a general statement not directed at Bear at all. I did make a casual remark and in my, less experienced mind, thought that the comparison of Sol (a main Light Hime) vs. Satan (a main Dark Hime) as being the sole comparison between the two options would favor Light (better element) with all else being equal. If that's wrong I apologize. While the author was originally talking about his Dark team he did list Himes from other elements, which I thought opened up the discussion to which element is being recommended to main. As such I recommend Light. If Bear or you can tell me why Dark trumps maining Light under these assumptions, I'd like to know why? It would help educate me!

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
07-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Wtf back at you. Since when was I responding to the newbie? I have been and always been responding to your and dream's 'drop Dark / biased towards Light' joke since the beginning. Unless you're telling me that's a.... what? 'Serious' suggestion? Cuz if you are, maybe you should reconsider your choice of wise words because that's one hell of a way to tell somebody that their previous effort has been shit.

Ehh, for the record, I always tell ppl to go with what gacha gives them. For cases like this one where gacha is not clearly pointing towards one element I do in fact think that light is better than dark 'cos it's more versatile in my experience, especially when you have Sol. Before you get to the point where you AAB everything including GO, I find that having light teams and Sol in particular make a lot of things doable, whereas dark teams just can't deal with a lot of GO mechanics the same way (and for most new players, it's not realistic to expect them to have on-element team for every GO.)

I may be reading between the lines too much, but based on the number of SRs that the OP has, I presumed that his grids still has a lot of SR weapons, in which case switching what you main isn't that big a deal, I've done it twice myself, switching from wind to dark to light. I always try to tailor my advice to the level that I think is appropriate to the player's current status (which is why for example I pointed out the Nebarius trick to the other poster struggling with dark ult yesterday instead of pointing out the more correct solution of stunning the boss at full orbs, since I didn't think that was doable for him.)

I point out my light biases 'cos I know they exist, but I always try to lay out the reasoning for my advice so ppl can disregard/modify as they see fit. I like to think that I concede my errors when they're pointed out to me, but so far, I don't think anyone has taken direct issue with what I've posted today other than choice of AW? I'm always happy to learn, or, like to think that I am...

Cobblemaniac
07-12-2019, 12:10 PM

The tl;dr of your situation...

Reroll. It's tough for you to run only single SSRs on so many different elements to begin with, and you being f2p means you're going to get less to cover your butt. Better to get an account with more same element SSRs to get a functional team running first.

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 12:32 PM
While the author was originally talking about his Dark team he did list Himes from other elements, which I thought opened up the discussion to which element is being recommended to main. As such I recommend Light.

I may be reading between the lines too much, but based on the number of SRs that the OP has, I presumed that his grids still has a lot of SR weapons, in which case switching what you main isn't that big a deal, I've done it twice myself, switching from wind to dark to light. I always try to tailor my advice to the level that I think is appropriate to the player's current status

Reroll. It's tough for you to run only single SSRs on so many different elements to begin with, and you being f2p means you're going to get less to cover your butt. Better to get an account with more same element SSRs to get a functional team running first.

Thank you all for the help.

1. Yes I was wondering if there were more attractive options other than dark. My light roster right now doesn't have great synergy, and only has 2 SSR, which is why even with Sol, it simply isn't a viable choice for me right now. I do hope I get luckier with light, though.

2. Yes, my grid does still have SR weapons (3 fully broken SSR from events, 2 unbroken SSR, the rest fully-broken SR for my dark team). My fire team, I just realized, is in the exact same situation, so if I really had to switch mains, that would be my first option. I very much appreciate that you've really put thought into your advice based on my current status, though!

3. Ehh... I have limited free time and I've stuck with this account for 4 or 5 months (playing on-and-off), which I know isn't a long time compared to veteran players, and seeing as I have "good but wrong luck", I really wouldn't want to reroll and ditch this account. Besides, since I have SSRs for all elements (I forgot my water Asherah, oops), it means the next SSR I get would mean I have double-SSR for an element, whatever the element is.

Dejnov
07-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Thank you all for the help.

1. Yes I was wondering if there were more attractive options other than dark. My light roster right now doesn't have great synergy, and only has 2 SSR, which is why even with Sol, it simply isn't a viable choice for me right now. I do hope I get luckier with light, though.

2. Yes, my grid does still have SR weapons (3 fully broken SSR from events, 2 unbroken SSR, the rest fully-broken SR for my dark team). My fire team, I just realized, is in the exact same situation, so if I really had to switch mains, that would be my first option. I very much appreciate that you've really put thought into your advice based on my current status, though!

Eh, what's your other Light SSR? Also a list of all of your SSRs would help the discussion. The grid comes over time and events... SSRs are truly luck and can't be helped if you're FTP.

More information usually results in better advice!

Dejnov.

Unregistered
07-12-2019, 12:45 PM
Eh, what's your other Light SSR? Also a list of all of your SSRs would help the discussion. The grid comes over time and events... SSRs are truly luck and can't be helped if you're FTP.

More information usually results in better advice!

Yikes. My fault, I meant 2 SSR weapons, forgot to check for typo. Sol is my only light SSR.

My SSRs are: Uriel (fire), Asherah (water), Isis (wind), Sol (light), Satan (dark), and Thor (electric)

And yeah, SSRs really are luck. Gacha games are the trend at my college's anime club and people rage from bad luck all the time, especially from Love Live and Granblue Fantasy.

Dejnov
07-12-2019, 12:48 PM
Yikes. My fault, I meant 2 SSR weapons, forgot to check for typo. Sol is my only light SSR.

My SSRs are: Uriel (fire), Asherah (water), Isis (wind), Sol (light), Satan (dark), and Thor (electric)

And yeah, SSRs really are luck. Gacha games are the trend at my college's anime club and people rage from bad luck all the time, especially from Love Live and Granblue Fantasy.

Based on those SSRs: Fire first, Light second, and Dark/Water as a potential third. Your Wind and Thunder SSRs aren't a backbone for growth.

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
07-12-2019, 01:05 PM

Just a thought, and others please jump in if you think this is bad advice, but if you still have 1 SSR of everything by September, you might try to run a dark/fire/other rainbow grid until you get better luck. Phantom UE will give you Lilim Avaritia that makes rainbow teams slightly less bad than usual.

I would run Uriel, Satan, 1 fire/dark SR, Isis, sub Sol and Thor. Try to get Isis to lvl 75+ so her vigor buff becomes 20%. For weapons, use your best dark and fire weapons. Basic idea is use dark and fire himes for firepower, get Isis' vigor buff up, get her killed, Sol comes on and heal (Isis' vigor is active for 5T) and when Sol dies, too, hail mary paralysis from Thor if you need it. If Thor dies, too, it's game over though, 'cos Lilim's buffs will not work without 3 elements.

Alternative battle plan if you're sure Isis will get killed before you're ready to burst is sub Asherah then Sol - use Asherah's abilities to get you to FB. You can also switch out Sol for Thor as sub if you're a gambler.

Haven't ran a full analysis, but if you can deal most of your dmg in the first 5T when Isis' vigor buff is up, I think this is a viable build. There's no extra work needed 'cos it's using your existing fire and dark weapons, so no sunk costs from disbanding this team as soon as gacha gives you more clarity on it wants you to main. Also, this is just a plan B, you do not need to modify how you build out your dark or fire team at all, since the rainbow plan doesn't really require you to choose right now. Hopefully you won't need to use it though.

EDIT: not sure if you have any gacha eidolons, but if you happen to have Echidna, you can even try this rainbow team now.

Slashley
07-12-2019, 01:13 PM
--
As for my SSR, by some stroke of luck (or not?) I have one SSR for each element, most of which can be awakened: Uriel, Satan, Sol, Thor, and Isis. I'm not sure which one I should awaken, --Why not all of them? Do you not play in Union events?

If you can get your ass into one of the top15 or even top30 Unions (that's 450/900 players out of the Nutaku Kamihime ~1000 playerbase), you'll be getting lots of Shards. And if you are interested in the Union grind, then Phantom Elemental Lord Thor is by far the most valuable Hime in the entire game. Hell, if you're willing to manual Thor for 8-16 hours for one day per Union event, you can easily find yourself in any of the top5 Unions I'd imagine (not that we currently have a set top5).

If that's not appealing to you, then either reroll into a 100% Eidolon or Satan.
Come on, learn the difference between a joke and a serious statement.Text is not a good medium for jokes and sarcasm.

Shieun
07-13-2019, 12:15 AM
In terms of attack, my fire team is pretty up there, which makes Uriel an okay choice, but she's not a super-top-tier SSR.

I dont consider myself a fire main/lords but i do have a functional fire grid. Uriel awakened can hit 2m burst by herself. I’m not sure on your definition of a super top tier SSRs, but uriel AW isnt a hime you should overlook when you dont have that much choice.

AutoCrimson
07-13-2019, 01:53 AM
In terms of attack, my fire team is pretty up there, which makes Uriel an okay choice, but she's not a super-top-tier SSR.

interesting... opinion

Nik
07-13-2019, 07:55 AM
Uriel is one of my few non light/dark kamis and I ran a shits and giggles fire team with her. She bursts in like 3 turns and it does the kind of damage my dark team needs full def break/ dark res and atk buffs to hit.
(I actually keep her in the back of my dark team for yolo finishes if I'm gonna die heh)

Top tier loli man.

Unregistered
07-13-2019, 10:37 AM
Uriel awakened can hit 2m burst by herself. I’m not sure on your definition of a super top tier SSRs, but uriel AW isnt a hime you should overlook when you dont have that much choice.

interesting... opinion

Based on people's reactions, I will take back my words on Uriel not being top-tier. In my defense, I am a newbie compared to veterans, and while skimming through past threads, I got the wrong impression that she pales in comparison to SSRs that are hyped up a lot more, such as Gaia, Sol, and Amaterasu. I do very much enjoy having her, and I agree that her burst damage is very impressive, plus with burst-oriented teams + Arthur she is a godsend :)

AutoCrimson
07-13-2019, 11:24 AM
they are diff element, xcept for Ama
and Ama plays diff purpose

tbh the only hime i can compare Uriel with is AW Metatron. still, my Meta never hit rumored 2kk+ burst (ye i know, my grid suck)

Kitty
07-14-2019, 12:48 AM
deadass magicspice new vid saying he gonna replace one of his dark defender weps for plutos absolute trash wep w/ defender + rush lmaoooo this dude

Unregistered
07-14-2019, 03:23 AM
they are diff element, xcept for Ama
and Ama plays diff purpose

tbh the only hime i can compare Uriel with is AW Metatron. still, my Meta never hit rumored 2kk+ burst (ye i know, my grid suck)

Metatron AW actually hits A LOT harder if you let her set it up fully (not to mention, can burst 3x in a row), but unfortunately, that setting up makes her a lot less flexible than Uriel, who is just a constant speed freak/burst machine. For this reason, even Metatron isn't really comparable. The only time Uriel ever falls off the top-tier list is if you're running a space whale fire ascalon grid and everyone is bursting for 2m anyways, even then though, she's still a really fast lead, abetted, a little too much micromanaging.

dreamlitz
07-14-2019, 12:07 PM
while skimming through past threads, I got the wrong impression that she pales in comparison to SSRs that are hyped up a lot more, such as Gaia, Sol, and Amaterasu.

None of those are bad, well Ama seems to be falling out of favor in many quarters but still useful for newcomers imo. The meta is constantly changing due to AW and new himes coming out though. For example, a lot of old posts for light will recommend SSR Arty or LT for offense, but they are becoming obsolete due to Lugh and upcoming Iris; when Azazel gets her awakening a couple months from now, she'll go from unremarkable to top-tier wind SSR.

Metatron AW actually hits A LOT harder if you let her set it up fully (not to mention, can burst 3x in a row), but unfortunately, that setting up makes her a lot less flexible than Uriel, who is just a constant speed freak/burst machine. For this reason, even Metatron isn't really comparable.

Yeah, these comparisons are always tricky imo, 'cos they do different things and are better/worse in different situations (and these are different elements, too.) Uriel is fast and can hit 2m burst dmg cap on her own without any special requirements and has consistent DPS, as such is quite beginner friendly. Lugh can actually rival/exceed Uriel in pure DPS, but needs to be manual and needs heal for prolonged encounter. Metatron is more a spike dmg machine, not a DPS machine and is unique due to her 4m burst dmg cap, but requires quite a bit of planning to make use of it. For pure speed, there're actually lots of himes of various elements that are as fast or faster than Uriel, and Metatron's average speed isn't that remarkable in a prolonged encounter actually.

People often look at DPS or whatever gives you big numbers when you burst, but if you only focus on those, you'll miss out on a lot of other himes that can really add to the team. Extreme example is Mike AW - her own DPS sucks, but she makes your team burst so much more frequently that basically no other himes can rival her value in a typical light team.

The only time Uriel ever falls off the top-tier list is if you're running a space whale fire ascalon grid and everyone is bursting for 2m anyways, even then though, she's still a really fast lead, abetted, a little too much micromanaging.

Yes, another example of pitfall of just looking at DPS. Btw, it's not just space whales that have to worry dmg caps. UE grails make it much easier to hit burst dmg caps. Abilities have dmg caps, too, and it's pretty easy even for f2p to hit Hercules' full break 700k dmg cap for example. Even regular attacks have dmg caps, though most ppl dun have to worry about that one outside of Morgan builds.

CajunTofu
07-14-2019, 08:40 PM
I main wind but my wind grind isn't particularly good. I only have 3 one star kamihime SSR weapons, the two recent wind UE weapons, and a 3 star 1 ori SSR wep. The rest of my grid is SR assault weapons and it's been working well until the current GO. Can't wanpan jack or go slow and steady, so i just gave up on getting 2 ori this time. The main issue I have is that I have 2 bricks and wondering what the best use of them is. I was thinking of bricking the 2 UE weps to FLB and seeing if that can allow me to beat jack. Other than that I was wondering what else I could use the bricks on since all my kamihime weps are one star atm.

Please and Thank you.

Dejnov
07-14-2019, 10:45 PM
I main wind but my wind grind isn't particularly good. I only have 3 one star kamihime SSR weapons, the two recent wind UE weapons, and a 3 star 1 ori SSR wep. The rest of my grid is SR assault weapons and it's been working well until the current GO. Can't wanpan jack or go slow and steady, so i just gave up on getting 2 ori this time. The main issue I have is that I have 2 bricks and wondering what the best use of them is. I was thinking of bricking the 2 UE weps to FLB and seeing if that can allow me to beat jack. Other than that I was wondering what else I could use the bricks on since all my kamihime weps are one star atm.

Please and Thank you.

The best recommendation for bricking is Kamihime Weapons especially ones that give a second (or third) skill on final limit break. The UE Weapons, while great, are lower on the list of things to brick. You'll get the best long term bang if you look at your Hime weapons and find one with 2 (or 3) skills that have assault to brick first.

P.S. Beating Jack and getting Ori is not a short term priority if you're not already a veteran. It's really expensive to FLB any weapon and you're better of raising the assault in all of your grids (for tower/dummy to earn bricks) before trying to specifically raise your best grid to beat GO off-element. Are your other grids at skill level 20 full assault? If not you should at least raise everything to sklvl 10 assault for your best weapons in all grids so that you can keep earning bricks through dummy and tower.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
07-15-2019, 05:07 AM
Upcoming event 94... How useful will Iris be compared to the current light hime's now? If she isn't really on that much of a demand I'll spend my MJ's now seeing as nutaku wants us to pay for limited hime's now.

Rip ever getting xmas satan now :/

Slashley
07-15-2019, 05:25 AM
Upcoming event 94... How useful will Iris be compared to the current light hime's now? If she isn't really on that much of a demand I'll spend my MJ's now seeing as nutaku wants us to pay for limited hime's now.

Rip ever getting xmas satan now :/Iris is extremely strong, but you'll never get what you want with Jewels on Nutaku (not Iris nor X-Mas Satan), so up to you.

Laventale
07-16-2019, 07:57 AM
Yo! Sorry for suddenly vanishing from earth. What's up?

Unregistered
07-16-2019, 08:49 AM
i currently have a 1 star phantom sword, i understand the second skill need 6 swords for abiltiy to activate but im slightly confused on the first one

if i put it in my thunder grid which has 2 ixion swords at max (lvl 125,skill lvl 20) what will happen basicly?
does it boost its normal stats by some percent or does it do more?

can someone enlighten me on it

Dejnov
07-16-2019, 08:54 AM
i currently have a 1 star phantom sword, i understand the second skill need 6 swords for abiltiy to activate but im slightly confused on the first one

if i put it in my thunder grid which has 2 ixion swords at max (lvl 125,skill lvl 20) what will happen basicly?
does it boost its normal stats by some percent or does it do more?

can someone enlighten me on it

It boosts all sword (including itself) assault values by 30% and all hit point values by 45%. This is irrespective of skill level on the weapon.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
07-16-2019, 08:57 AM
It boosts all sword (including itself) assault values by 30% and all hit point values by 45%. This is irrespective of skill level on the weapon.

Dejnov.

oof thats a nice boost

so it doesnt matter if its skill lvl 1 or 20 then, thanks ill put it in my thunder grid still have a sr weapon to replace so its all good ^^

samdan
07-16-2019, 09:30 AM
What is the general meta for wind for the near future?

My SSR's are:

Cu Chu, Cybele U, Gaia AW, Titania AW, Odin, Azazel, Set

What I really need to know is who to NOT unlock accessory slots for. I've got Cu, Gaia, and Set unlocked, and I can unlock 3 more himes' slots. Who is worth unlocking slots for, and who is just gonna sit on the shelf so I'm better off saving magnas for a future hime?

Slashley
07-16-2019, 09:34 AM
Yo! Sorry for suddenly vanishing from earth. What's up?:cheer::dice1::dice6:: ojseagull:

My SSR's are:

What I really need to know is who to NOT unlock accessory slots for. I've got Cu, Gaia, and Set unlocked, and I can unlock 3 more himes' slots. Who is worth unlocking slots for, and who is just gonna sit on the shelf so I'm better off saving magnas for a future hime?You absolutely want Azazel unlocked. There's still a good while until her Awakening, but she becomes a beast.

As for the rest, I'm not sure. As long as you manual, I don't see Titania ever becoming bad, though.

Bear
07-16-2019, 09:44 AM

My SSR's are:

What I really need to know is who to NOT unlock accessory slots for. I've got Cu, Gaia, and Set unlocked, and I can unlock 3 more himes' slots. Who is worth unlocking slots for, and who is just gonna sit on the shelf so I'm better off saving magnas for a future hime?

> Cu
Up to you

> QB
Up to you / Mostly kick

> Gaia
Doit

> Titania
Kick

>Odin
Kick

> Azzy
Doit

> Set
...... Kick. You'd want Frigg instead of Set later.

> Aether
Get her if you can, and unlock her ASAP.

===========
Far Future:

> Atum
> Ishtar

^ Good luck getting these. You'd want them as Wind main. And maybe Sol too but ehhhh.

Dejnov
07-16-2019, 10:50 AM
> QB
Up to you / Mostly kick

Who is this? I don't recognize who QB could be?

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
07-16-2019, 10:53 AM
Who is this? I don't recognize who QB could be?

It's Cybele. In Japanese, her pronunciation sounds like 'QB' (or so I've been told, I don't speak Japanese.)

Kitty
07-16-2019, 11:26 AM
It's Cybele. In Japanese, her pronunciation sounds like 'QB' (or so I've been told, I don't speak Japanese.)

In the game it sounds like Queue-Belly because Japs pronounce names based on their accent anyway. It's pronounced Sib-uh-Lee.

Bear
07-16-2019, 01:05 PM
'S' only applies to English.
Them Nips have a habit of romanizing names base on the source language, and in this case Cybele is indeed pronounced with a 'K' - Kybele, in Greek. That being said, this doesn't excuse Nips' bizarre habit of romanizing many things with '-y-' using 'yu'... resulting in Kyu~bere (QB), Pyu~ton (Python), Tyu~pon (Typhon) and the likes

Unregistered
07-16-2019, 06:50 PM
At the risk of attracting all the "lul git gud, be more mlg" commentary in the entire history of the universe, I must ask - How in the hell do I use Shingen properly? I just unlocked her - so no spear yet (been told that's the go-to weapon).
Suppose I should also mention that I have no ancient jewelry (and nowhere close in terms of being able to do rank 5 accessory) and only 2 or 3 pieces of jewelry with +attack rate on it. Only just started being able to do rank 4 accessory quests. I have a few tiaras - I'm told that I should stack those - but they all suck. Only one of them has +attack on it.

ChronosNotashi
07-16-2019, 08:27 PM
At the risk of attracting all the "lul git gud, be more mlg" commentary in the entire history of the universe, I must ask - How in the hell do I use Shingen properly? I just unlocked her - so no spear yet (been told that's the go-to weapon).
Suppose I should also mention that I have no ancient jewelry (and nowhere close in terms of being able to do rank 5 accessory) and only 2 or 3 pieces of jewelry with +attack rate on it. Only just started being able to do rank 4 accessory quests. I have a few tiaras - I'm told that I should stack those - but they all suck. Only one of them has +attack on it.

lul git gud, be more mlg!

Sorry, had to.

But with that out of the way, based on my experience with using Shingen on my water team, she's best used on a team that can achieve a Full Burst in 6 turns (preferably less for the first one), assuming you want to use Provisional Forest off cooldown and FB right away (or use it 2-3 turns after the battle has started and FB before its duration expires). You can accomplish this in a number of ways, depending on what hime you have access to.

For water, Asherah can give 20 BG to the entire party every 9 turns, helping you get the first FB quickly, while also providing a stacking 20%/30% Burst DMG increase to compliment/maximize the damage of your FB. Saraswati, on the other hand, can help bring any hime/souls falling behind up to speed with her combo buff, and can also help Shingen regain BG quickly after using Provisional Forest with her healing skill (assuming no one else needs it) even without Shingen's spear. Vohu Manah can insta-burst whenever and give everyone else 10BG, she can gain her BG back quickly with Guaranteed Triple, and she also has Water Res Down to help you reach defensive debuff caps.

Lakshmi (who needs her own spot to explain this, based on personal experience) can also be a pretty good option if you know what you're doing. She has a powerful passive ability (increased ATK, combo rates, and Abi/Burst DMG caps for each stack of Erosion up to 4), extremely powerful nuke skill (hits twice at level 75 with 3 erosion), and a powerful Burst (does additional echo DMG equal to half her burst DMG at 4 erosion), meaning that she can easily build up her burst gauge AND provide damage that water teams sometimes lack, especially against Fire (stacking Crit buff). However, she can easily become a glass cannon and die quickly if you're not paying attention (2.5% Max HP DoT and less healing received (potion healing seem unaffected) for each stack of Erosion up to 4). So you need to have good erosion control with her, and use her self regen/nullify/Erosion reset if you think she won't make it to the next turn.

For light, Michael AW is your go-to hime for speedy FBs, and it's suggested to almost always have a spot for her in your main lineup (not sure if this still applies before Awakening). Vishnu is also another option with her 5T/1CD stacking buffs, but be careful not to let her take damage or her momentum will come to a screeching halt (having a 0 show up won't cause her to lose her personal buffs).

Of course, if you have 15 Master Points and your team can handle the necessary debuffs without needing to use Shingen's EX slot, then get her Encourage Inspiration Mastery EX skill and use it. 20 BG on a 6-turn cooldown means that Shingen can easily speed up most teams by herself (and also get full BG after PF with spear), though extra combo buffs and BG generator certainly don't hurt if you happen to have them.

Edit: Don't worry about whether or not your accessories are good yet. As long as you've got 3 tiaras of any grade (preferably SSR) to equip on a hime with 5 acc slots (for the combo rate boost), you're good to go, and you can worry about getting better accessories later. As far as I've read, Ancient accessories aren't a HUGE upgrade over normal SSR accessories, so don't worry about not having them right now, and just focus on getting tiaras and other okay accessories (though obviously trash/fodder any extra/non-tiaras that have something useless, like Mode Gauge x3).

Unregistered
07-16-2019, 08:53 PM
So if I understand correctly then, Shingen is more or less an endgame or burst time soul. Outside of burst time, I should use a different soul, assuming that I cannot guarantee a quick - in your statement, ~6 turns - burst cycle. Would that be an accurate conclusion?

With that in mind, assuming I ever get to the point where I can actually make use of Shingen, what extra would I be using, outside of the unlock you mentioned? I assume sniper shot, unless I could guarantee debuffs from another source, which I can't - currently running D'Artagnan.

toastedsnow
07-16-2019, 08:57 PM
So if I understand correctly then, Shingen is more or less an endgame or burst time soul. Outside of burst time, I should use a different soul, assuming that I cannot guarantee a quick - in your statement, ~6 turns - burst cycle. Would that be an accurate conclusion?

With that in mind, assuming I ever get to the point where I can actually make use of Shingen, what extra would I be using, outside of the unlock you mentioned? I assume sniper shot, unless I could guarantee debuffs from another source, which I can't - currently running D'Artagnan.

Forgot that I couldn't edit posts made as anon.
Anyway, was also curious, is Shingen's bow useful at any point? Or is it just all spear, all the way

dreamlitz
07-16-2019, 10:26 PM
How in the hell do I use Shingen properly? I just unlocked her - so no spear yet (been told that's the go-to weapon).

Basically what ChronosNotashi said - Shingen is the fastest soul currently available, so if your soul was previously the bottleneck for FB, she's the one you want. You will want her spear if you want to use PF reliably without outside help or have a super-speed team she needs to keep up with.

As long as you've got 3 tiaras of any grade (preferably SSR) to equip on a hime with 5 acc slots (for the combo rate boost), you're good to go, and you can worry about getting better accessories later.

Given that the poster just started doing AQ4, he is unlikely to be farming rags consistently to unlock acc slots yet (unless he has strong friends, in which case, good for him!) Accessories are well worth farming even if you don't have slots unlocked though. Fully upgraded accessories give non-trivial boosts to your himes.

As far as I've read, Ancient accessories aren't a HUGE upgrade over normal SSR accessories, so don't worry about not having them right now

Going from SSR to Ancient is not as big a jump as SR to SSR, but it is still a noticeable jump - it's not just the raw stats that improve, new and stronger effects appear on ancient. Obviously there's still a lot of RNG and it's possible to get regular SSR that are better than ancient ones, but if you want to hit the next level, you will want to start farming AQ5 eventually. Pace yourself though, AQ5 is the first solo content that you cannot turtle through (even GO you can sort of turtle with the right setup; well maybe except Jack...) If you just started clearing AQ4, expect to take some time before you can beat AQ5.

something useless, like Mode Gauge x3

I actually have a MGR x3 tiara, lol. Kept it because it's a tiara... Also, MGR is gone from ancients, but they put in a new useless skill in its place - burst gauge up - useless 'cos its effect is so small that it gets rounded off. >.>

If your team is slow, consider using Hercules instead. With her axe, she's still pretty fast, she'll solve most of your def down problems and she's much more durable than Shingen.

Btw, you can also Ex PF on Hercules or Arthur if you don't want to run Shingen but still want those big burst numbers.

Depends on your team and situation. Shingen or not, the Ex slot is meant to fill whatever gaps your team has. If your team lack B frame debuffs, sure Ex SS, but if the boss is debuff resistant, Ex something else.

Anyway, was also curious, is Shingen's bow useful at any point? Or is it just all spear, all the way

Problem with the bow is that PF alone will hit the burst multiplier cap, so if you have exceed weapons, those are wasted (you will still need exceed weapons to raise the burst dmg cap though, PF doesn't raise the dmg cap.) Also, if you can't FB, PF is not that strong, and it's harder to guarantee that Shingen can FB with the team after PF if you don't use the spear. The bow also boosts hp instead of elemental atk.

There probably is some limited use case like maybe if you're trying to MVP a raid event boss during BT and can get Shingen back to 100 BG after PF from hime abilities, and you have no exceed weapons, but unless you're drowning in regalia, I would skip the bow.

toastedsnow
07-16-2019, 10:57 PM
Got it. Thanks to you both, was very helpful :grin:

Bear
07-16-2019, 11:39 PM

> Endgame
O
> BT only
X

Shingen is the single most powerful hero for general use dmg builds and MVP racing. No other, barring the very recent Hektor (T4 Sieg line), can compete with Shingen eye to eye in a raid. Even Hektor requires ele advantage in order to be viable. Shingen is viable anytime, not just BT, and she is viable not because of PF but rather the fact that she is fast and she makes your whole team fast too. If anything PF is merely a crutch for ppl w/o strong enough stats/buff/multipliers to hit cap. She is just fast, and reliable for pulling off multiple FBs in quick succession. And in this game, bursting is king.

p.s. If you use Shingen, you use her spear and only spear. No spear, no Shingen.

Torkov
07-17-2019, 12:02 AM
Yo! Sorry for suddenly vanishing from earth. What's up?

welcome back

Slashley
07-17-2019, 01:58 AM
-- I have a few tiaras - I'm told that I should stack those - but they all suck. Only one of them has +attack on it.Once you get 5 Acc Slots open for a Hime, the only thing that matters is that they have 3/5 Tiaras equipped. That bonus is just retarded good. In other words, 60% of your leveled up Accs need to be Tiaras, and only 40% can be stuff with good Enigmas.

On a side note, +Atk isn't as good as it sounds. +Atk is Assault, which you get a ton out of from your Grid. Meanwhile, you can never have enough Combo (so Dbl+ from Accs and Trpl+ from Ancients) or Def+.
--
Anyway, was also curious, is Shingen's bow useful at any point? Or is it just all spear, all the wayI've seen a non-whale slam Thunder Rag - when alone and no add - for 14m with the Bow. Sure, it was a full-Wind baka with Hraes, but the Bow can be useful.

That said, only if you really, really know what you're doing. Shingen's Lance speeds her up and makes her more reliable with PF, plus is a massive increase to the overall damage to your entire team every turn. Meanwhile, the Bow increases your Burst damage only, and makes Shingen need help to use PF. Additionally, as said by others, the Bow will make you waste any Burst+ buffs such as the damage component of Exceed.

Generally, just go with the Lance.
> Endgame
O
> BT only
X

Shingen is the single most powerful hero for general use dmg builds and MVP racing. No other, barring the very recent Hektor (T4 Sieg line), can compete with Shingen eye to eye in a raid. Even Hektor requires ele advantage in order to be viable. Shingen is viable anytime, not just BT, and she is viable not because of PF but rather the fact that she is fast and she makes your whole team fast too. If anything PF is merely a crutch for ppl w/o strong enough stats/buff/multipliers to hit cap. She is just fast, and reliable for pulling off multiple FBs in quick succession. And in this game, bursting is king.

p.s. If you use Shingen, you use her spear and only spear. No spear, no Shingen.Shingen by herself is REALLY weak... but shines when her team is strong. Unless you have your Grids and debuffs sorted, it's better to just use other Souls. In other words, this only applies for people in endgame for both Grid and team composition.

Since this was a newer player who just got their hands on Shingen, it's probably better to just forget Shingen and use Herc instead, a powerhouse who shines even without perfect teams and amazing Grids.
Perhaps he will one day reach a state in some element where he can make Shingen shine, but perhaps he can't.

Bear
07-17-2019, 03:55 AM
newer player

It doesn't matter. He already understood and acknowledged that Shingen is endgame, so there is no point reiterating that fact. He just gotta carry on with what he gotta do, which is entirely none of our bees wax at all. Only thing that matters is that he realize the misconception of Shingen being only viable in BT just for abusing easy PF or why the spear is top most priority should he choose to use Shingen. Unless you want him to stay a newbie and forever not plan for anything remotely endgame then sure, we'll just hush hush. Mind you, 120 Regalia is quite a bit of investment.

:amonShrug:

toastedsnow
07-17-2019, 07:25 AM
Shingen or Herc

120 Regalia

I have 122 regalia, the product of ~4 months of filthy casul play. Should I invest in Shingen's spear or Hercules' axe?

Dejnov
07-17-2019, 08:54 AM
I have 122 regalia, the product of ~4 months of filthy casul play. Should I invest in Shingen's spear or Hercules' axe?

Slashley's 'Which soul should I use' is a really great breakdown on the pros and cons for all souls. Bear's points are also valid on effort required and team level capability being considerations required when picking a soul. Most of the relevant information you need to make a decision is available on the forum; you might have to hunt a bit for it.

Rather than get into the middle of the debate and outright tell you what to do (without seeing your Hime and Grid list and knowing your level of play it's very generic), I'd rather just give you some color on what I did for most of my grids. As I was trying to elevate my grids from about 40k to 50k, I started using Hercules with her Axe. It's a solid choice and if you open up completely gives you -25% DEF which is really useful. Nearly all of my elements (light being the exception) have a MLB Herc Axe as I was getting a lot of bang for my buck. At around 50k I hit a brick wall and now require phantom weapons to move past that level. The phantom axe is a sub-par choice, while the phantom lance is an excellent choice. In my current game of trying to get all teams to 60k attack and above, I've found the need to invest in a full suite of Shingen Lances with all teams running her. I am in the process of farming approximately another 300 or so regalia across elements to max out her lance 4 more times (Dark and Light are fully maxed). It would be a pain, but I'm almost able to solo all Ultimates (Water is still a pain) and so it's just a matter of time. If I focused it take me 15 days... but I can't so it'll probably take longer. Even with planning... you still might end up in my situation...

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-17-2019, 09:16 AM
-- The phantom axe is a sub-par choice, while the phantom lance is an excellent choice. In my current game of trying to get all teams to 60k attack and above, I've found the need to invest in a full suite of Shingen Lances with all teams running her. I am in the process of farming approximately another 300 or so regalia across elements to max out her lance 4 more times (Dark and Light are fully maxed).--Are you trying to force a Lance Grid in all elements...?

Dejnov
07-17-2019, 10:50 AM
Are you trying to force a Lance Grid in all elements...?

Unfortunately... yes. It's not my preferred choice or one I'd recommend, but I do have a phantom lance and no phantom hammer. For Light, Thunder, and Fire it's straightforward and it makes perfect sense to run a Lance grid. For Dark the preferred choice is a hammer grid, but I do have two Chernobog Lances, Shingen's, Apocalypse, and an assault SR lance that makes it viable. It's actually not that bad and has been working out fairly well.

For Water and Wind I'm basically fucked. I wasn't playing (or in a strong union) for the majority of Water Union Events and so I'm deficient in either Bows or Glaives (3 or 4 each). I could do a Bow or Glaive option, but I'd need a soul's weapon to complete the needed 5. I also have to use a single off-element lance (for now) as I hunt for one more water lance (Gib Shiva!!). For Wind it's just shitty. I have 5 swords and a phantom sword, but that's a less than optimal option for a phantom weapon. I do have 3 Lances now (Shingen's, CuChu's and Odin's) but I do have to use two off element Lances. This is my worst phantom grid as it drops my assault by about 3-6% while giving me about 25-30% health (CuChu's lance isn't skill leveled yet). That's not a great trade-off, but it isn't shitty either. The Garuda Event will give me defender SR lances (which I can Eidolon Orb) to complete an on-element grid, but it still may not be worth it. I tried that initially with the water grid and it's just better to go with an off-element lance than to use the defender lance in your grid. It does allow me to run 4 offensive oriented himes and no healer for the majority of content with the wind team.

Having one of the 5 lances (or any weapon) be a soul's weapon to make a phantom grid has really helped build all my grids (even the shitty ones). It's usually easy to find your self with 1 or 2 weapons of any type and with Union Events/Hime weapons you usually will find yourself with three of a single type. Then it's one sub-optimum (or gacha luck) drop to complete the grid with the requisite soul weapon. If the phantom axe had assault, I'd have stuck with Herc for the majority of my elements. Since phantom axe isn't an option, the only other phantom weapon I need is the hammer and that's only for Dark. The gain would be marginal though as I've got a full assault lance grid already. (I'd be able to swap the SR assault lance for an SSR assault hammer and zero LBed Chernobog spears for MLBed SSR Hammers... shrug.)

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-17-2019, 11:51 AM
Unfortunately... yes. --I mean, if you CAN make it work, then great. Good for you.

But the problem is, most of the time you just CAN'T make it work. Because:
-- The Garuda Event will give me defender SR lances (which I can Eidolon Orb) to complete an on-element grid, but it still may not be worth it.--This just isn't worth it. You're paying for damage in order to get damage, so your actual gain is... pretty much nothing. If you can make do with ONE pure Defender Lance, you MIGHT end up +-0 in damage output but gain some extra HP. In which case it is technically a net gain, but rather questionable whether or not it is worth your resources (hint: it's not). If you need multiple shitty weapons? Don't. (I have made a pain in the ass to use advanced calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=384975469) which should tell you if the idea works or not, though Hammer calculations might be fucked right now since it assumes 23% Assault)

Phantom Grids are NOT be-all, end-all. They're great, IF you can make them work with 1x offensive Soul weapon, 8x Assault weapon and 1x Phantom Glaive/Bow/Lance/Hammer. If you can't get that? Then don't bother, it's best to just use a collection of whatever are the best weapons available to you right now.

Do note that in long term planning, for example Fire is in a fairly good spot since you can just use SR Assault Lances from Disasters, or better yet buy decent SSRs from Ori Shop.

And finally, don't make long term plans in regards to "but I don't have a Phantom Hammer...!" because, well, chances are high that you'll find one eventually. The "bare minimum" of Disaster Rags you're "expected" to do is 6 (elements) * 4 (SSR characters) * 60 (Magna required for unlocking SSR Hime slots) * 2 (~50% droprate per Disaster Rag) = 2880 Disaster Rags. At a 1% droprate (which I don't think we had solid data on, but it is probably around there without MvPing even once), that means ~29 Phantom weapons. Chances of there being one Hammer in there is pretty goddamn high. About 95% I think.

AutoCrimson
07-17-2019, 11:54 AM
Unfortunately... yes.
sad story.

Dejnov
07-17-2019, 12:05 PM
sad story.

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic... but, if you're not, I do have some ocean front property in Arizona that I could sell to you on the cheap!!!:silly:

Dejnov.

Nik
07-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Question m8s...I wont be able to get the 30mil union points for the last light axe. Is there anyway I'll be able to get it mlb/flb otherwise or am I shit outta luck?

AutoCrimson
07-17-2019, 12:14 PM
brick?

(10 characters)

oh, and 2 Dejnov. im being partially sarcastic ofc, but if you want lance grid that much that u even use sr def weapons, its ur choice, really

keep in mind that comes from a person that uses null gun thunder grid (no assault), and probly will use null staff for light, not to mention obvious null axe for dark (well, until last dark UE anyways, and still will need to brick that last dark raid hammer... or ue hammer, depends)

Dejnov
07-17-2019, 12:23 PM
Question m8s...I wont be able to get the 30mil union points for the last light axe. Is there anyway I'll be able to get it mlb/flb otherwise or am I shit outta luck?

Slashley's Event Calculator has a Greed Reprint (9/12/2019) that has the Light Staff and Axe as rewards again. You'd have to wait that long to complete it.

Dejnov.

Dejnov
07-17-2019, 12:26 PM
brick?

(10 characters)

oh, and 2 Dejnov. im being partially sarcastic ofc, but if you want lance grid that much that u even use sr def weapons, its ur choice, really

keep in mind that comes from a person that uses null gun thunder grid (no assault), and probly will use null staff for light, not to mention obvious null axe for dark (well, until last dark UE anyways, and still will need to brick that last dark raid hammer... or ue hammer, depends)

We're getting another Dark UE (8/09/2019) for another Axe and Hammer woot!!! At which point I will have 7 assault Dark Hammers... Slashley you promised me a phantom hammer waah!!!

Dejnov.

AutoCrimson
07-17-2019, 12:29 PM
yes, we will, and?..

Dejnov
07-17-2019, 01:22 PM
yes, we will, and?..

will you still have to spend a brick even after that event? Hopefully not... (and wasn't sure if you knew and didn't want you to spend a brick prematurely).

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
07-17-2019, 01:40 PM

How far off are you guys? With some coordination, it might still be salvageable. Otherwise you have to wait for the phantom UE as Dejnov mentioned (but that means you won't mlb/flb the axe for that UE.)

You can brick it I suppose, but I think bricks are better spent on good triple-skill weapons instead. Until you can start clearing GO consistently, it's not like you have the ori to FLB anything anyway.

Unregistered
07-17-2019, 02:09 PM
how does crit chance work?
crit chance from stinger, kamihimes and souls skills have its own trigger?
if i have 3 stinger weapons with 10% chance, each weapon have 30% chance or only those 10%?
also, when a weapon crits, is it for all himes or each hime has to trigger the weapon?

Dejnov
07-17-2019, 02:55 PM
if i have 3 stinger weapons with 10% chance, each weapon have 30% chance or only those 10%?
also, when a weapon crits, is it for all himes or each hime has to trigger the weapon?

So Critical chance is its own frame for each Hime and each critical chance is a separate proc that adds the bonus damage to the same critical frame. In your example each Hime (and your Soul) will have three independent 10% chances for an additional 20% damage. Your soul (if you have the Crit rate ability) will also have it's own chance for an additional 10% damage. For any Hime (and Soul) you can have 1, 2 or all 3 weapon effects trigger for potentially 20%, 40%, or 60% additional damage. Since they are independent, you'll see less variability in damage the more sources you have, but there is always some variability.

For a single medium source of stinger at skill level 20, this will give you a 13% chance (base 3% + 0.5% per level) for 20% additional damage. This is equivalent to approximately an additional 2.6% (.13x.20) average damage over a large number of attacks. It is in its own frame so the more attack you have the more relative value you get out of it versus a standard assault bonus as you get a higher base assault. If you have +100% assault, this works out to about 5.2% additional average damage for that stinger class.

Lastly, please remember you need elemental advantage for crit chance to proc (This is the 'weak point!' text on the damage text for a hit).

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
07-17-2019, 02:57 PM

Crit only works on-element (e.g. using fire against wind or light again dark etc.) Each stinger weapon procs separately, so in your example, you have 3 independent 10% chance to proc critical, each proc will add 20% dmg up to a maximum of 60%. My understanding is that they proc separately for each hime and each attack/red abilitiy. Note that critical is a separate multiplier, so that 60% would translate straight into an actual 60% increase in dmg (subject to usual dmg caps.)

My general advice is to avoid stinger weapons though - assault, pride and even vigor gives you much more predictable results, and gives you higher average dmg for both on- and off-element. Rush and avalanche also increases average dmg more than stinger for both on- and off-element assuming you have sizable amount of dmg coming from normal attacks. DATA also helps you build burst. Basically, only use stinger if you have no other options to boost your dmg.

I'm not sure whether hime crit skills have any interaction with stinger weapons. I think it's a separate proc, but never tried to confirm it. Hime skills are generally much better than stinger weapons 'cos quite a few of them have high chance or even guaranteed.

Laventale
07-17-2019, 03:56 PM
Elemental Crit was a mistake. You can't make me think otherwise.

Dejnov
07-17-2019, 04:20 PM
Elemental Crit was a mistake. You can't make me think otherwise.

What? Whatever do you mean? Please elaborate? :silly:

Dejnov.

Slashley
07-17-2019, 06:02 PM
Question m8s...I wont be able to get the 30mil union points for the last light axe. Is there anyway I'll be able to get it mlb/flb otherwise or am I shit outta luck?Honestly, the best option is to find a better Union. This kind of shit will only repeat every event. Try to see if you can get into top15-20 Unions of Experts once this event is over or something? Those ones should easily do 55m Union points in a single day.

And as said by others, brick is basically the only redemption here. Even Greed won't save you, since you'll still be lacking one copy from one weapon.
-- You can brick it I suppose, but I think bricks are better spent on good triple-skill weapons instead. Until you can start clearing GO consistently, it's not like you have the ori to FLB anything anyway.I don't think that you're wrong, but we also have to remember that this is one brick vs. 3 bricks for a Grid that is starving for FLB weapons.

Saving up for triple-skill Hime weapon might be correct in the long, long, LONG term, but bricking this thing would last him a year. Or maybe two. Or maybe longer since it's Exceed.
Elemental Crit was a mistake. You can't make me think otherwise.Dem four Gluttony Guns at slvl30 make for some fun. Too bad they're entirely unreliable, and those 30 skill levels would be so much better spent on basically anything else (that isn't Elaborate).

Mraktar
07-17-2019, 11:02 PM
We're getting another Dark UE (8/09/2019) for another Axe and Hammer woot!!! At which point I will have 7 assault Dark Hammers... Slashley you promised me a phantom hammer waah!!!

Dejnov.

wait for raid rework=> collect 2k of new currency=>get any phantom weapon from store => profit

P.S. and about crits - i completely don't like how crit in kamipro works. It's mechanic was copypasted from GBF like the rest of game mechanic, but was completely broken during the process. Just for info - in GBF a) crit chance from the same sources, like hime passive/weapon skills just added, not calculated separately
b) crit multiplier on weapon skill is much more (50% if i remember correctly),
c) we have summon's aura that increases weapon skill effect from the same weapon group (omega/primal) for up to 120% so if we have 3 weapons with 10% crit and 2 summons - we have 100% crit (or 5 weapons + 1 summon + 1 elemental summon) and if the weapon is assault/pride/stinger in kamipro terms, effect is so amazing so you just cannot to use some of them in your grid.
d)skills effect is individual, hime passive is 25/25 (some have 2-3, so 50 or even 75% chance to get + 25% of total damage (after all modifiers) is very nice)
e) crits from different sources (weapon skill/passive/buff) calculated separately and crit multiplies all damage so it's realy a great mechanic there and that's how crit MUST work.

and what do we have in kamipro? we have some hime buffs (aether, frigg etc), we have stinger weapon skill with just +20% multiplier,about 10% proc rate and each crit calculated separately so it's much, much more random, no way to boost it (no magna/primal summons) and... that's all i guess. Stinger is good only if added to already good weapon (for example labirynt one assault/defender/stinger) or just assault/stinger but not by itself. so elemental crit is not the mistake, devs just broke it completely.

Unregistered
07-18-2019, 01:24 AM
I have a question, why are the Kaisers so good? I read somewhere that I should save my Eidolon orbs to get one but I'm not really sure how good is increased Healing Power.

Raistlansol
07-18-2019, 02:04 AM
I have a question, why are the Kaisers so good? I read somewhere that I should save my Eidolon orbs to get one but I'm not really sure how good is increased Healing Power.

High stats + great summon effects. You should never use a kaiser as a main eido, always as a sub.

dreamlitz
07-18-2019, 02:06 AM

Kaisers' passive is completely useless. You want them for the active ability - 2T massive boost to elemental atk and elemental rst (element depends on kaiser.) Stack it with things like Joan's dmg cut, and you can easily get 100% dmg cut on your whole team. The elemental atk boost when cast with FB is also very potent. They are very good for many situations like GO, AQ5, tower (if you aren't aiming for 4T clear.)

If you LB them, kaisers also have awesome stats - highest in the game, higher than Tiamat or anything else (only the new eidolons like White Tiger and what not coming out a year from now can beat them in raw stats.)

Nik
07-18-2019, 02:44 AM
Yeah...gonna aim for a new union after this. We're at 14m points and 4m+ of those are from me.
Not to mention 100/270 ult kills are mine also...

Unregistered
07-18-2019, 05:30 AM
Hey guys, quick couple of questions

1) What's so special about Tiaras that Slashley keeps fussing over them?
2) What does "Mode Gauge Reduction Rate" mean on an accessory?

Also if anyone could give me a tierlist of some sort on accessories that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

AutoCrimson
07-18-2019, 06:00 AM

https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Accessories

check the "Series" section

dreamlitz
07-18-2019, 06:30 AM
Yeah...gonna aim for a new union after this. We're at 14m points and 4m+ of those are from me.
Not to mention 100/270 ult kills are mine also...

Probably a tall order, but if you can do 160 exp and 80 ult in a single day, that's 15 mil union PP. It's actually doable with just grails and no paratrain assuming someone in your union has at least mid 40k power-ish. If such a person doesn't exist or is not motivated, then cut your losses and try to hit 300 ult - there is actually one SSR axe there. The 30 ult should also translate to almost 1 mil PP, so hopefully you can grab the last lilim which is at 15 mil PP (for stats stick or orb her if you don't need her.)

Good luck finding a better union for the next UE.

Hey guys, quick couple of questions

2) What does "Mode Gauge Reduction Rate" mean on an accessory?

Also if anyone could give me a tierlist of some sort on accessories that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

1. When all 5 accessory slots on a hime is unlocked and is equipped with at least 3 tiaras, you get a set bonus of +15% DA and TA that stacks with other sources of DATA (basically the hime gets the equivalent of 3 Rush++ weapons and 5 Barrage++ weapons at slvl 20 - good luck trying to replicate that with weapons, hence why tiaras are so sought after)
2. MGRR speeds up how quickly the rage bar depletes from dmg (e.g. if you have a total of 10% MGRR on a hime, and her dmg depletes the rage bar by 1% normally, it will deplete it at 1.1% instead.) It is generally considered useless and should be a high priority for selling/foddering.

The best accessories are ones with useful effects, and those are completely random, so no tier list unfortunately. If you are interested in what other set effects there are besides tiara, check the link that AutoCrimson provided you. Earrings are sometimes used by people, its set effect is 30 BG at start of combat - useful for quick FB outside of BT.

Unregistered
07-18-2019, 07:30 AM
Quick question, would it be better to put my D'Art gun or a random assault SR in my weapon grid? I'm not running D'Art as a soul but the gun is in-element. Both gun and SR are fully limit broken - 125 & 85 - and my D'Art gun is also +99.
Basically the question comes down to +99 lvl 125 defender gun or lvl 85 assault SR. Gun is at 20 skill level, SR is at 10 skill.

Kitty
07-18-2019, 07:34 AM
Quick question, would it be better to put my D'Art gun or a random assault SR in my weapon grid? I'm not running D'Art as a soul but the gun is in-element. Both gun and SR are fully limit broken - 125 & 85 - and my D'Art gun is also +99.
Basically the question comes down to +99 lvl 125 defender gun or lvl 85 assault SR. Gun is at 20 skill level, SR is at 10 skill.

the D'art gun wouldn't add any kind of bonus if you're not using it for her as a soul wep. use the SR

Slashley
07-18-2019, 07:51 AM
the D'art gun wouldn't add any kind of bonus if you're not using it for her as a soul wep. use the SRThis should be always correct.

But if you want to check, I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

Laventale
07-18-2019, 09:44 AM
As I said a few months ago, not a single soul weapon is worth shit if the Soul itself isn't handling it since it doesn't take the Weapon skills at all. It's either have the Soul wielding it or just add a SR weapon on your grid.

Unregistered
07-18-2019, 03:37 PM
best accessories are ones with useful effects, and those are completely random, so no tier list unfortunately..

Thanks for the info. I meant a tierlist of the "useful effects", not the type of accessory themselves... I'm assuming atk up is the most beneficial?

Slashley
07-18-2019, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the info. I meant a tierlist of the "useful effects", not the type of accessory themselves... I'm assuming atk up is the most beneficial?From a couple pages back:
Once you get 5 Acc Slots open for a Hime, the only thing that matters is that they have 3/5 Tiaras equipped. That bonus is just retarded good. In other words, 60% of your leveled up Accs need to be Tiaras, and only 40% can be stuff with good Enigmas.

On a side note, +Atk isn't as good as it sounds. +Atk is Assault, which you get a ton out of from your Grid. Meanwhile, you can never have enough Combo (so Dbl+ from Accs and Trpl+ from Ancients) or Def+.There was a short discussion on this near the end of one of the Accessory Quest threads, I believe, if you want to dig up more.

toastedsnow
07-19-2019, 10:52 AM
Random question but is there a discord somewhere or something similar where I could find a semi-alright guild?
I'm not looking for anything endgame, strictly casual - just would like some accomplices that are actually helpful on occasion. The guild I'm currently in is completely worthless. This current event we have just over 12m points. I'd say at least 11m are from me, with roughly 270-ish ult and 140-ish expert kills. Individual points are 11.4m

I'd just like to have some people I can work with, not have to struggle to try and unlock things on my lonesome. Like I said, I'm not looking for anything super hardcore with quotas and shit, just someplace I can play casually and slowly progress.

Dejnov
07-19-2019, 11:44 AM
Random question but is there a discord somewhere or something similar where I could find a semi-alright guild?
I'm not looking for anything endgame, strictly casual - just would like some accomplices that are actually helpful on occasion. The guild I'm currently in is completely worthless. This current event we have just over 12m points. I'd say at least 11m are from me, with roughly 270-ish ult and 140-ish expert kills. Individual points are 11.4m

I'd just like to have some people I can work with, not have to struggle to try and unlock things on my lonesome. Like I said, I'm not looking for anything super hardcore with quotas and shit, just someplace I can play casually and slowly progress.

There's the guild message board that you can try getting recruited from or you can go to the discord sites for Nutaku Kamihime Project and Kamihime Project Wikia that also has recruiting message boards.

Alternatively, you can try my Union, Lalka-Doll. We are 'casual'; we don't have any recruit requirements and aren't a top 50ish union either (mostly hit 50 to 60 on Ultimate ranking), but we'll easily earn all items from the UE. The only real requirement is to participate in the Union Event and try and hit during burst time on those two days (Expert day is Saturday, Ultimate is Sunday). That's it.

Our officers are: Kushmarro (4492093), Chuppy Luppy (5071568), and Avarion (6212030). Message them if you want to join.

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
07-19-2019, 11:57 AM
There's the guild message board that you can try getting recruited from or you can go to the discord sites for Nutaku Kamihime Project and Kamihime Project Wikia that also has recruiting message boards.

Here are the links in case you can't find them:

Union recruitment thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3018-kamihime-project-union-recruitment-thread.html)
Unofficial Kamihime discord (https://discord.gg/bfDmvX)
Kamihime wikia discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/B9DJQb)

Unregistered
07-20-2019, 05:07 AM
Worth burning my 30k gems to try for Dian tomorrow? Was saving them in case thunder aphro popped up again but handful of people are saying Dian's more or less required in a thunder lineup now. Thoughts?

Nik
07-20-2019, 12:54 PM
How do you unlock accessory slots 4 and 5?

AutoCrimson
07-20-2019, 01:07 PM
ragna raids

Tanukimo
07-20-2019, 06:05 PM
Worth burning my 30k gems to try for Dian tomorrow? Was saving them in case thunder aphro popped up again but handful of people are saying Dian's more or less required in a thunder lineup now. Thoughts?

Thunder Aphro probably won't be in jewel gacha again. Even if she was you'd be waiting almost half a year. I wouldn't say Dian Cécht is required for thunder. She's good if you're having trouble surviving content but doesn't contribute offensively at all.

Unregistered
07-20-2019, 07:27 PM
Dian is needed if you're planning to run a vigor gun grid with thunder using mammon gun and guardian guns. She's excellent to keep your health top off for that bonus damage. That said, pulling anything with jewels is a crap shoot at best, so chances are pretty low of getting her even on rate up. Then again, Taphro isn't gonna come back with jewels as far as we know, only chance for her would be with nutaku gold early next year or via anniversary mtix.

IMO, the more jewels you save, the more disappointed you'll be when you spend them. Might as well use them now.

Unregistered
07-20-2019, 07:55 PM

I wouldn't say absolutely required but if you intend to commit to following contents:

Tower 16~20F
Ophiel raid
maybe Och raid too

Dian will make your Thunder team life 10x easier especially after Raiko's AW.

Unregistered
07-20-2019, 11:22 PM
After leeching 2 fragments per raid for around 3 weeks I finally have enough Regalia to get one Soul Weapon. Running Andromeda and well on the path to getting D'art, should I get D'art's gun, Shingen's spear (have Yukimura from UE HSP but not Shingen yet), or Hercules' axe (still ages away from unlocking her)?

dreamlitz
07-21-2019, 12:01 AM
After leeching 2 fragments per raid for around 3 weeks I finally have enough Regalia to get one Soul Weapon. Running Andromeda and well on the path to getting D'art, should I get D'art's gun, Shingen's spear (have Yukimura from UE HSP but not Shingen yet), or Hercules' axe (still ages away from unlocking her)?

Given the rate you're getting fragments, I would save it until you unlock Hercules. If you've hit a wall and just need more dmg, get the elemental atk weapon for the soul you use most frequently. There are some exceptions, like Andromeda is ok for raids if you want to keep others alive (for that, her hp weapon is better, but it's not great outside of raids and frankly, it's kinda a thankless role.) D'Art's SS is useful for Ex skill but she's not a great soul to run generally, unless you're severely lacking in debuffs, in which case her hp weapon can be helpful. Hercules' axe will help a lot with debuff problems as well though and is just a much better long term investment.

You may want to consult Slashley's which soul to use thread. Also, if you want more than just the generic advice given, you can post your team setup and what element(s) you main and what content you're struggling with.

Btw, Yukimura doesn't benefit from Shingen's spear, so there's no point getting it right now. If you just unlocked Yukimura, you're still many months away from Shingen.

Slashley
07-21-2019, 12:52 AM
--
You may want to consult Slashley's which soul to use thread. Also, if you want more than just the generic advice given, you can post your team setup and what element(s) you main and what content you're struggling with.--This. We can't really give advice without knowing anything about the element or team you're running. We can only give universal advice, like "Get Herc Axe, it's preddy goood"
--
Btw, Yukimura doesn't benefit from Shingen's spear, so there's no point getting it right now. If you just unlocked Yukimura, you're still many months away from Shingen.Yup, also this.

Notice that you see basically everyone run Yukimura in raids. That isn't ACTUALLY Yukimura, it's Shingen with the Energy Release reskin. The reason why veterans run Shingen with Yukimura's skin is because her Double and Triple attack animations are instant, like SR Beelz's. This makes Yukimura's skin save you like half a second per round. Whoooo, min/maxing!

Lyrelia
07-21-2019, 01:26 AM
Probably should've logged in to ask this so I could edit it. Anyway...

Team compromises of Vishnu, Michael (9/30 shards, cri), Light Hermes and Diana. Sati and Artemis support. Currently running Andromeda with Sneak Attack. The light UE really helped me strengthen my team so I'm sitting on 37k. I can deal around 7mil damage (with Hecat support because I couldn't find one of my Fluffy friends, if I had to guess I would do around 8-9mil with Fluffy?) to Light Ult (if I start it) after eventually picking up the confidence to try starting one, so my regalia rate will improve significantly (hopefully at least). I can clear AQ3 consistently unless Vishnu decides to get nuked, in which case I just fail, because she accounts for at least 40% if not half of my damage. AQ4 I haven't tried yet but I doubt I'll be able to do it just yet.

I'm not really STRUGGLING with anything per se, just feel like some of the soul weapons were ridiculously powerful and was just wondering if I could boost my power more.

Off topic, but I was also wondering where to stick my Phantom staff that I got while leeching off a Light Rag raid? Do I use it in the main slot or just pop in the sub slot and surround it with six staves?

And btw thanks Slashley for clearing that up, I was wondering why everyone seems to be getting MVP with Yuki.

Dejnov
07-21-2019, 02:20 AM
This information helps&gt; <br />
<br />
I'd put Vishnu in the back row. The front row has a higher chance of being targeted and you want Vishnu to build charges to her skills uninterrupted. Most vets aim for...

Lyrelia
07-21-2019, 04:38 AM
My bad, in order my setup is Hermes, Diana, Michael, Vishnu. I feel like Hermes can tank for Vishnu because of her almost constant taunt + consistent intercept tho, so that Vishnu can reach max...

AutoCrimson
07-21-2019, 10:44 AM
Is switching to Sati worth that extra 10% light resist (and crit damage)?
yes (10 characters)

ChronosNotashi
07-21-2019, 05:32 PM
Quick question: is there are general KamiPro Discord channel that everyone uses? I'm just curious.

Edit: Got an answer. Thanks, Bear.

Modsyl
07-22-2019, 09:04 AM
I can't really tell if this is any good :think:
Worth the SL?

dreamlitz
07-22-2019, 09:16 AM
Worth the SL?

I would prioritize assault/pride. Rush and barrage are good second skills to have on weapons, but you shouldn't sacrifice base assault for it unless you have good reasons to use this specific weapon like for a phantom grid or something.

I don't know what weapon this is, but since it's dual skill and has + on it, I'm going to assuming it's an SSR. If you only have one copy so it's at LB0, you're sacrificing base stats in addition to not having assault compared to the SR disaster gun, which is definitely not worth the trade imo.

EDIT:
Just realized that this is Selene's gun. It gets an FLB later and becomes avalanche+ with assault+, which is actually decent, so hang on to it for now in case you get more copies and/or you decide to brick it.

If you're building a phantom gun grid for some reason, SR disaster gun is still better than LB0 of this one though.

Kitty
07-22-2019, 09:20 AM
Worth the SL?

nope, it's absolutely awful~

Slashley
07-22-2019, 10:46 AM
--
EDIT:
Just realized that this is Selene's gun. It gets an FLB later and becomes avalanche+ with assault+, which is actually decent, so hang on to it for now in case you get more copies and/or you decide to brick it.--This.

It has basically zero value right now, but in like, one year from now when that weapon has a FLB, it can be a decent brick target if you need it to be.

Unregistered
07-23-2019, 11:17 PM
Anyone have any idea when Iris is coming out? I'm just saving up MJ for her, seeing as she seems like the most broken SSR to be released so far.

Unregistered
07-24-2019, 12:19 AM
Anyone have any idea when Iris is coming out? I'm just saving up MJ for her, seeing as she seems like the most broken SSR to be released so far.

Two or three events from now

Slashley
07-24-2019, 01:37 AM
Anyone have any idea when Iris is coming out? I'm just saving up MJ for her, seeing as she seems like the most broken SSR to be released so far.The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs.

dreamlitz
07-24-2019, 09:30 AM
I'm just saving up MJ for her, seeing as she seems like the most broken SSR to be released so far.

Debatable, but I think Azazel AW is often considered the most broken SSR. If you have a fast enough light team, Mike AW is pretty broken, too. Iris is still well worth pulling for though.

Unregistered
07-24-2019, 10:48 AM
Now I'm really dissapointed with Nutaku bringing all reprint limited characters via star coin gacha only.. shouldn't it be year ahead? If they 'play' the system like that, shouldn't Nutaku have all the features like DMM's?

Unregistered
07-24-2019, 10:51 AM
Debatable, but I think Azazel AW is often considered the most broken SSR. If you have a fast enough light team, Mike AW is pretty broken, too. Iris is still well worth pulling for though.

Wha- Mike too? At least her PF-kinda doesn't expired like Shingen's and it's stackable.

Slashley
07-24-2019, 11:17 AM
Now I'm really dissapointed with Nutaku bringing all reprint limited characters via star coin gacha only.. shouldn't it be year ahead? If they 'play' the system like that, shouldn't Nutaku have all the features like DMM's?Different audiences have different spending habits.

The big difference between Nutaku and DMM gachas is that on Nutaku, you cannot find what you want with Jewels (our Jewel rate-up basically doesn't exist). Whileas on DMM, it's possible, but you don't know what the future has in store, so you don't know what EXACTLY you're saving up Jewels for.

dreamlitz
07-24-2019, 11:50 AM
Wha- Mike too? At least her PF-kinda doesn't expired like Shingen's and it's stackable.

Ehh, Mike AW's burst dmg up is B frame consumed on use, not stackable with itself, but yes, it doesn't expire.

In any case, it's not her ability 2 that's broken, it's her burst effect that gives everyone 20 BG that's broken. She shortens your burst cycle by 1-2 turns, which is a big deal, 'cos FB does like 7.5x dmg even without PF and Mike's 2nd ability, whereas normal attack does 1-3x depending on your combo. When your team is fast, like bursting every 4-5T, and you add Mike AW bringing you down to 2-3T, the additional team-wide dmg is around 15%-60%-ish. This is without Mike's burst dmg up ability and no exceed weapons. Number goes even higher with those. For reference, going from 45% event eidolon to 100% eidolon gives you around 20% more dmg (assuming you have elemental soul weapon and 100% eidolon support.)

Also, remember that many light himes have burst effects, too, the more you burst, the more those effects apply. This is why every now and then you see me talking about how much I want Lugh and Iris on my team, 'cos they're both fast and both have crazy burst effects and thus will make my light team exponentially stronger. There're some crazy strong light SSR and they get even crazier with Mike AW around =D

If you like, if Azazel AW turns your whole team into Hercules, then Mike AW turns your whole team into little Shingen with soul weapon (bow or lance, they both give BG on burst.)

Nik
07-24-2019, 12:50 PM
Is it worth farming ultimate of elements you don't have (and therefore will never build)? Ex. I have 0 ssr wind/water kamis and maybe 2 SR. Should i farm their ult raids anyway or focus on the stuff I do have.
PS. My dark team finally consistently MVPs light ult

Slashley
07-24-2019, 01:02 PM
Is it worth farming ultimate of elements you don't have (and therefore will never build)? Ex. I have 0 ssr wind/water kamis and maybe 2 SR. Should i farm their ult raids anyway or focus on the stuff I do have.
PS. My dark team finally consistently MVPs light ultFocus on the stuff you can use right now, then move on to things you might have in the future. RNG is a fickle thing. You might have nothing for one element today, and then suddenly a couple of gacha pulls have the P2W Eidolon and 2 core Hime of that element. Does that happen often? Hell no, but it can happen.

Ultimately, you'll need all of them. If for nothing else, T4 Souls require a fuckboat of materials from all elements.

Unregistered
07-25-2019, 05:56 PM
Just a quick question for you guys: Is Burst damage based on ATK or Ability damage?

dreamlitz
07-25-2019, 07:54 PM
Just a quick question for you guys: Is Burst damage based on ATK or Ability damage?

Burst dmg uses the same formula as normal attacks but has an extra multiplier tacked on, so it looks something like:

Burst dmg = normal attack dmg * (a + b)

a = hime/weapon specific - most LB3 SR = 3.5x and most LB3 SSR = 5x
b = burst multiplier buff such as PF, exceed weapons and what not. It is capped at 500%

Total burst dmg per hime is soft-capped at 1m but can be increased to 2m by exceed weapons and certain hime skills.

Burst streak dmg = total dmg from all soul/himes * 1/(7-n)

Where n = number of participants in burst (if n = 1, there is no streak dmg though.) So, basically at FB, streak dmg = 50% of total dmg. This goes up to 70%-ish if you have elemental advantage though. Burst streak also applies to all targets, not just the target of the burst, so if you're MVP racing in a rag, there's a strong advantage to bursting before all the adds die.

Ability dmg does not factor in at all for burst dmg calc.

tl;dr - for MLB SSR, FB is about 7.5x normal attack dmg, higher with stuff like PF and exceed.

Nik
07-25-2019, 08:08 PM
Is there any point using energy release on any soul thats not herc/shingen?

dreamlitz
07-25-2019, 08:33 PM
Is there any point using energy release on any soul thats not herc/shingen?

The obvious answer is yes for Solomon, who you'll use for tower.

No one seems to like Joan, but I actually find her very helpful, so I invested some points in her, too. If you dun use her, dun bother. Same with Andromeda, she's technically very useful in raids if you stack ascension weapons and like to keep others alive (while having no hope of MVP-ing yourself.)

Once you hit a high enough rank though, you'll have a ton of excess MP (unless you decide to unlock all the useless abilities.) In which case, it doesn't really hurt to put points in souls you rarely uses. Makes GO missions slightly easier if nothing else.

Nik
07-25-2019, 09:05 PM

Ah...been sticking to the script as much as possible (mordred/herc/joan) didnt know solomon was a necessity too.

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 12:13 AM

No one seems to like Joan, but I actually find her very helpful, so I invested some points in her, too. If you dun use her, dun bother. Same with Andromeda, she's technically very useful in raids if you stack ascension weapons and like to keep others alive (while having no hope of MVP-ing yourself.)

Once you hit a high enough rank though, you'll have a ton of excess MP (unless you decide to unlock all the useless abilities.) In which case, it doesn't really hurt to put points in souls you rarely uses. Makes GO missions slightly easier if nothing else.

I’ve seen a screenshot somewhere (discord?) that Uriel bursted for 2.3M+ though.

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 12:17 AM
2m is not hard cap, dmg go over the cap will be reduced 90%, so that Uriel actually do 5m dmg if cap not exist

Slashley
07-26-2019, 02:22 AM
Is there any point using energy release on any soul thats not herc/shingen?As said, as time passes by you'll have ALL the MP you'll ever need. I have all the Souls maxed out now, and all the skills I'm even remotely interested in.

But since you're not at that point - well, Herc/Shingen(/Mordred/Andro/Joan) comes first. It's just a matter of which Soul you use the most.

No one seems to like Joan, but I actually find her very helpful, --. Same with Andromeda, she's technically very useful in raids if you stack ascension weapons and like to keep others alive (while having no hope of MVP-ing yourself.)--Joan and Andromeda are vital for Rag raids and beyond. If you're not strong enough to MvP, please bring Andro/Joan. No Ascension is necessary for Andromeda, since if the boss hurts that much, you're better off bringing Joan.
Ah...been sticking to the script as much as possible (mordred/herc/joan) didnt know solomon was a necessity too.Not really a necessity, but for Tower, having Solomon offensive Relic weapon and 21 MP spent on her (6 points in Ability+ and her CD reset skill) is a game changer for lower floors.

Kitty
07-26-2019, 06:25 AM
mans ban me from his discord then adds me shud i accept or nah

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/604287902276386816/unknown.png

dreamlitz
07-26-2019, 08:23 AM
2m is not hard cap, dmg go over the cap will be reduced 90%, so that Uriel actually do 5m dmg if cap not exist

Yes, that is what I meant by soft-capped. Sorry for not making that clearer. Also, Uriel is a good example of why ppl value exceed weapons - without exceed, the soft-cap would be 1m, and Uriel would have hit for 1.4m-ish instead of 2.3m. You don't have to be a whale to hit caps.

The 90% reduction applies to the 350k normal attack and abilities cap as well (abilities cap numbers are all over the place/most of them are unknown, but one that people often hit is Hercules' full break - soft-capped at 700k.)

For completeness, I'll also mention that echo dmg is NOT counted towards the cap. So that is another way to get around the cap.

Slashley
07-26-2019, 09:14 AM
Yes, that is what I meant by soft-capped. Sorry for not making that clearer. --Does the game even HAVE any hard-caps? So is there any reason to specifically mention soft-caps?

EDIT: Oh hey, debuffs are hard-capped to 50%, at least.
Also, Uriel is a good example of why ppl value exceed weapons - without exceed, the soft-cap would be 1m, and Uriel would have hit for 1.4m-ish instead of 2.3m. You don't have to be a whale to hit caps.--Awakened Uriel raises her own cap to 2m easily even without Exceed, so not really.

Normal Uriel doesn't, but then again, normal Uriel doesn't burst nearly as hard as Awakened does.

Gludateton
07-26-2019, 10:20 AM
Does the game even HAVE any hard-caps? So is there any reason to specifically mention soft-caps?

EDIT: Oh hey, debuffs are hard-capped to 50%, at least.Awakened Uriel raises her own cap to 2m easily even without Exceed, so not really.

Most heals have hard cap. DoTs very often have hard caps too.

Slashley
07-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Most heals have hard cap. DoTs very often have hard caps too.Good point. Regen too. Soft-caps to healing, please.

And please fix the wonky way Regen works with +healing, geez.

Unregistered
07-26-2019, 08:00 PM
Can anyone tell me the difference between (element) CHARACTER ATK (from Lilims) and (element) ATK?

dreamlitz
07-26-2019, 08:34 PM
Can anyone tell me the difference between (element) CHARACTER ATK (from Lilims) and (element) ATK?

Char atk is assault - same as assault weapons, atk is elemental - same as offensive soul weapon. People often then ask which one is better, so let me preemptively cover that, too by showing the simplified damage formula:

Dmg = base atk * (1 + assault) * (1 + elemental) * (1 + special atk) * bunch of other stuff that

I am assuming you don't own a 100%+ eidolon, 'cos if you do, just use that and dun need to read the rest of this post.

When you're first starting out, and have not slvl your weapons yet, assault and elemental are the same - pick whichever one gives you the highest number.
When you've slvl a bunch of assault weapon, assault value tends to far exceed elemental, in which case elemental eidolons are usually better.
When you have a maxed out elemental atk soul weapon and you have 100% eido support (friend or not, doesn't matter), char atk eidolons can be better.
During UE, grail buffs are assault, so elemental eidolons are typically best then.

tl;dr - for char atk vs elemental atk, pick the one you have less of.

Note about Lilim: her char atk only applies if you have 3 different elements on your main team (subs dun count.) So if someone dies and you no longer have 3 different elements, you get zero bonus from her.

Slashley
07-27-2019, 01:40 AM
--
Dmg = base atk * (1 + assault) * (1 + elemental) * (1 + special atk) * bunch of other stuff that
--While you are not wrong, that looks very intimidating towards people who aren't mathematically inclined. I tend to say it in simpler terms:

Damage is CharacterAtk*ElementalAtk, when super simplified. So the one which is better is the one you have less of.
--
Note about Lilim: her char atk only applies if you have 3 different elements on your main team (subs dun count.) So if someone dies and you no longer have 3 different elements, you get zero bonus from her.Another note about Lilims: 90% Character Atk for 3/5 units is NOT good. It's basically "regain the damage output that you lost"

It is extremely difficult to make Lilim builds work. Please don't even try.

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 03:01 AM
It is extremely difficult to make Lilim builds work. Please don't even try.

Hmmmm... How about builds using the phantom Lilim?

Slashley
07-27-2019, 03:24 AM
Hmmmm... How about builds using the phantom Lilim?Nope. Same problem, your Grid can only properly support 3 of the units. However, caveat here, for very new players WITHOUT a single proper Grid, Phantom Lilim might be okay-ish. Especially if you have good debuffers off-element like Ryu-Oh or something.

Because that is a very, very, VERY narrow niche, please use your Phantom Support slot for Drop+ Eidolons, namely Vlad/Anzu/Sleipnir.

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 09:04 AM
Has anyone done any good analysis/drop logging for farming events on ap 20 vs ap 30 for rainbow drops per ap spent?

The rumor people repeat is ap20 is better for drops in the long run for total ap spent, but I've yet to see any indication where that originated from. Is it just an old wives tale?

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 09:48 AM
Nope. Same problem, your Grid can only properly support 3 of the units. However, caveat here, for very new players WITHOUT a single proper Grid, Phantom Lilim might be okay-ish. Especially if you have good debuffers off-element like Ryu-Oh or something.

Because that is a very, very, VERY narrow niche, please use your Phantom Support slot for Drop+ Eidolons, namely Vlad/Anzu/Sleipnir.

I use Phantom Lilim for my paralyze group. No Thor so i have to use several paralyze hime (Prometheus, Baylor, and whatever the dark R is). I then add these three to my strongest grid's soul and one person from that group. I've found it works well since no one should be dieing when done right and therefore you have the damage up from the edo the whole time. So there are definitely uses for her, albeit not a lot.