PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47

Slashley
07-27-2019, 10:12 AM
Has anyone done any good analysis/drop logging for farming events on ap 20 vs ap 30 for rainbow drops per ap spent?

The rumor people repeat is ap20 is better for drops in the long run for total ap spent, but I've yet to see any indication where that originated from. Is it just an old wives tale?Such a thing isn't possible, outside of:
1. An automated script that multiple people run and automatically combines data on some server.
2. Botting with infinite AP.

So, don't get your hopes up. It is unlikely that we'll ever know the truth. I'd just stick to the 30 AP ones.
I use Phantom Lilim for my paralyze group. No Thor so i have to use several paralyze hime (Prometheus, Baylor, and whatever the dark R is). I then add these three to my strongest grid's soul and one person from that group. I've found it works well since no one should be dieing when done right and therefore you have the damage up from the edo the whole time. So there are definitely uses for her, albeit not a lot.Yeah, but don't delude yourself thinking that your damage is good in a setup like this. Is it more than with a non-Lilim? Yes. Is it good? Oh, hell no.

Union events are a team-fight thing, too. So one person running a Para group and another dealing the damage is probably a much better idea than trying to tailor a Para group INTO dealing damage. There's only three slots available at any time too, so you only need 4/30 people online at the same time for you to need to share the fight.

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 01:45 PM
Re: 1. An automated script that multiple people run and automatically combines data on some server.

Such a script doesn't seem like it would be hard, and could be quite minimal to show that it only checks drops, and logs. Like maybe 20 lines at most.
And the data sent to the logging server would be equally visible. Would such a thing actually get used?

I'm more surprised no one has definitive data from dmm. I know nutaku could change stuff, but no one on dmm ever checked this out?

Slashley
07-27-2019, 03:01 PM
--
Such a script doesn't seem like it would be hard, and could be quite minimal to show that it only checks drops, and logs. Like maybe 20 lines at most.
And the data sent to the logging server would be equally visible. Would such a thing actually get used?--Would it be easy to do? Probably. Are you going to do it? No? Then neither is anyone else.

There's really only two kinds of people on the internet: those who do things and those who only talk about doing things. Guess which group is the majority?

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 05:37 PM
Let me rephrase my question since it apparently got a flippant response.

I have a script that already does this locally, it stores it using FileSystem API to the browsers internal storage, so only the person using it can look at the data.
I don't know how well such a script would be recieved by the community at large, and as you said, it would only work if people used it. Would it be worthwhile to A. modify it, and B. setup a server to recieve/parse/run stats on the data in your opinion? Would people use it to get everyone the data so we all benefit, or would people be too paranoid/hateful of the idea of scripts?

Kitty
07-27-2019, 06:04 PM
the games dying anyway. ppl r ruining it with their cheats in UEs like the top 20+ IPP are all not legit players, as stated by the faggot who got #1 on the last lust rematch who bragged about his cheats to an entire discord channel

may as well go all out and make everyone use them kekkkkkk

...though i won't allow any kind of scripts or anything that modifies game play to be posted here, sadly. i just don't feel like it's a fair thing to do

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 07:09 PM
the games dying anyway. ppl r ruining it with their cheats in UEs like the top 20+ IPP are all not legit players, as stated by the faggot who got #1 on the last lust rematch who bragged about his cheats to an entire discord channel

may as well go all out and make everyone use them kekkkkkk

...though i won't allow any kind of scripts or anything that modifies game play to be posted here, sadly. i just don't feel like it's a fair thing to do

Understandable, that's why I was asking since i knew scripts are a touchy subject. Your anti-script stance even goes for pure passive stuff like this data collection that doesn't modify game behavior/play/automate in any way? Also ty for answering!

Kitty
07-27-2019, 07:38 PM
Understandable, that's why I was asking since i knew scripts are a touchy subject. Your anti-script stance even goes for pure passive stuff like this data collection that doesn't modify game behavior/play/automate in any way? Also ty for answering!

that sounds fine. just nothing that's like completely borking the game and ruining it for others. scripts like ahk on advent/raids seem fine enough too. stuff that gives you unlimited resources or non legit items/ranks in events seems pretty shitty though

Unregistered
07-27-2019, 07:46 PM
Ok, cool. It'd take me some time to setup a server to actually collect data then write pages to display/aggregate/calc it. Do you think people here would use it, or is the mood against stuff like that too much or are people too paranoid? I am just trying to gauge whether the time would be worth it, as server stuff takes a bit. Backends i'm fast with, the intertalk is the slow bit. JS isn't any of my primary langs.

Slashley
07-28-2019, 01:54 AM
--
I don't know how well such a script would be recieved by the community at large, and as you said, it would only work if people used it.There is only one way to find out.

To make it happen.
--
Would it be worthwhile to A. modify it, and B. setup a server to recieve/parse/run stats on the data in your opinion? Would people use it to get everyone the data so we all benefit, or would people be too paranoid/hateful of the idea of scripts?I'd say yes, it's worthwhile to do it. Not because of KamiHime community, but for yourself. ALWAYS do projects like these for yourself, not for praise or fame or whatever. Do it for yourself, to learn something new.

That said, personally, I'd only run the script if I had the source code (and understood what it does). I mean, while Kamihime doesn't handle my credit card info, the script would be running in my browser that does. Others tend to be more trusting.
-- scripts like ahk on advent/raids seem fine enough too.--Ahk? Auto hot key?

Lyrelia
07-28-2019, 03:08 AM
Just saw the Daily Selection Gacha had both Sol and Gaia in it, which are both arguably core himes for their respective elements from what I've heard. Also, tomorrow there's SSArty and Light Ama, which are both light himes. Should I roll on either day with my saved 9000MJ, or just continue saving for Iris release?

My team (41k power) is as follows: Andro with SS, Diana, Sati, Michael, Vishnu. I also have both Rudra and Hraes (which I got from a premium ticket, would add a photo but I'm too dumb to find out how).

Also my other question: What in particular is my team missing (and which himes can cover them)?

Thanks in advance!

Kitty
07-28-2019, 05:52 AM
Ahk? Auto hot key?

yeah. just basic script to run events for you while you're at work or asleep. i use it for when i'm asleep lol.

Just saw the Daily Selection Gacha had both Sol and Gaia in it, which are both arguably core himes for their respective elements from what I've heard. Also, tomorrow there's SSArty and Light Ama, which are both light himes. Should I roll on either day with my saved 9000MJ, or just continue saving for Iris release?

My team (41k power) is as follows: Andro with SS, Diana, Sati, Michael, Vishnu. I also have both Rudra and Hraes (which I got from a premium ticket, would add a photo but I'm too dumb to find out how).

Also my other question: What in particular is my team missing (and which himes can cover them)?

Thanks in advance!

save for Iris. Sol isn't really that "core" in endgame when compared to Iris anyway.
also, light Ama? she's a trashy raid hime. tomorrow is Amaterasu [Fire] + SSR Artemis~

Slashley
07-28-2019, 06:39 AM
yeah. just basic script to run events for you while you're at work or asleep. i use it for when i'm asleep lol.How is an outside script, that gives you an ingame advantage, not a form of cheating...?

Meanwhile, I don't view stuff like multi-clienting in Union battles cheating. See, VERYVOODOO. I never saw him use resources that were outside of the game. Sure, he - and basically everyone else - multicliented the same fight, but didn't use scripts for it as far as I could tell. Looking at the latest Pride, I don't really suspect geoffchu either due to Isekai going SO much higher than Ixion, but a couple of others are a bit... suspect. Oh well.
save for Iris. Sol isn't really that "core" in endgame when compared to Iris anyway.Iris won't have Rate Up for Jewels, so it's pointless to save up for her on Nutaku.

Kitty
07-28-2019, 07:13 AM
How is an outside script, that gives you an ingame advantage, not a form of cheating...?

because it's just auto clicking some buttons, doing basic things that you could do yourself if you had the time. kind of similar of having someone else do it for you... i see what you mean tho, i only got it from another player and found it a little helpful while i'm not able to play.

you never saw, doesn't mean he hasn't used any other forms of cheating. I really doubt it's as simple as they say. there's something a lot bigger to it but doesn't really matter. as long as they're not f2p, they won't get banned for cheating.
pretty sure their cheats are similar to the old shiachan ones, but no one really knows aside from the cheaters themselves.

can't really judge too much. ahk is nothing compared to the shit they use, tho

ArchAngel
07-28-2019, 03:57 PM
yeah. just basic script to run events for you while you're at work or asleep. i use it for when i'm asleep lol.

save for Iris. Sol isn't really that "core" in endgame when compared to Iris anyway.
also, light Ama? she's a trashy raid hime. tomorrow is Amaterasu [Fire] + SSR Artemis~

Sol are great for long Olympia raids tho,especially if you are hosting it,ppl always join at 20% it's a heaven for leeching
and some time as 2th mpv you get nothing just these broken sh***ty fragments >.>
even made a tank/spank/heal water team:P (well if we ever reach that point & nutaku won't die,alot veterans quitted recently)

As for scripting bots i'm surprised we don't have catchpa like Granblue Fantasy does lmao (since gameplay literally same and more grindy)
On dmm prob 30% population would be gone ahahaha or more end-game blackmarket accounts cost alot on JP
Oh well back to my lee..i mean grinding:p

Unregistered
07-29-2019, 05:01 PM
I was wondering whether a lvl 50 on-element fully levelled assault weapon would help the team more, or an off-element lvl 125 weapon would do the team more good?

Kitty
07-29-2019, 05:26 PM
I was wondering whether a lvl 50 on-element fully levelled assault weapon would help the team more, or an off-element lvl 125 weapon would do the team more good?

the on element one.

Nik
07-29-2019, 11:39 PM
Doing something that may or may not be too bright, so advice...
Since my wind kamis (and by extension wind grid) are pretty much non existent, I wasn't farming this event for the weapons/idol anyway and went straight for all the other stuff I needed (grimoires, sp, jewels etc). Have a good bit of excess now and decided to grab as many weps as possible for ssr slvl fodder for the grids I actually use. Good idea or no?
Been struggling to get ssr skill levels past 11, idk where ro get more of those grail things.

Torkov
07-30-2019, 12:24 AM
Get a decent union and get ranked in UE. If you have trouble past SL 11, man you're not gonna like the FLB weapons and their leveling of SL from 20 to 30.

Slashley
07-30-2019, 01:22 AM
I was wondering whether a lvl 50 on-element fully levelled assault weapon would help the team more, or an off-element lvl 125 weapon would do the team more good?I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

As Kitty said, it's pretty much guaranteed that on-element is better.
Doing something that may or may not be too bright, so advice...
Since my wind kamis (and by extension wind grid) are pretty much non existent, I wasn't farming this event for the weapons/idol anyway and went straight for all the other stuff I needed (grimoires, sp, jewels etc). Have a good bit of excess now and decided to grab as many weps as possible for ssr slvl fodder for the grids I actually use. Good idea or no?You NEED to get Garuda Hammer MLB, and leave yourself with enough mats to FLB it later (some Silver and Gold mats). That is BY FAR the most important thing in this event (and getting MLB Garuda if you don't have full SSR MLB Eidolon Grid yet).

But in general, the more you farm, the better for you.
Been struggling to get ssr skill levels past 11, idk where ro get more of those grail things.Why do you need Grails...?

Are you aware that SR weapons are 35 points each, per skill level? In other words, you feed a R to SR weapon, and it's worth 70 points. Then you feed it two Rs, and it is worth 105 points. Then you feed it three weapons, and it is worth 140 points.
SSRs require 20 points per slvl, so slvl 11*20 = 220 points. That's one SR4 and 8 Rs (for a total of 14 Rs and 1 SR).

You can get plenty of fodder for SR weapons by farming Standard and Expert Disaster Raids.

Nik
07-30-2019, 02:38 AM
I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

>As Kitty said, it's pretty much guaranteed that on-element is better.<

>You NEED to get Garuda Hammer MLB, and leave yourself with enough mats to FLB it later (some Silver and Gold mats).<

>Are you aware that SR weapons are 35 points each, per skill level? In other words, you feed a R to SR weapon, and it's worth 70 points. Then you feed it two Rs, and it is worth 105 points. Then you feed it three weapons, and it is worth 140 points.<

Ok... I feel like point 1 and 2 are contradictory here...if an on element lv 50 assault weapon > an mlb off grid weapon, and again my wind grid/kamis are non-existent, why do I need the hammer?

Point 3, are you saying the more skill levels an sr weapon has the more its value when feeding it to an ssr?
Edit: tested point 3...fucking could have finished so many ssr levels by now ffs. Ty m8.

Slashley
07-30-2019, 02:58 AM
Ok... I feel like point 1 and 2 are contradictory here...if an on element lv 50 assault weapon > an mlb off grid weapon, and again my wind grid/kamis are non-existent, why do I need the hammer?Because EVENTUALLY, you'll also want an on-element Grid for Wind. It might not be today, it might not be next month, but it will happen.

And when it does, that FLB Garuda Deva is amongst the best weapons to have. So, MLB it for the future. You can FLB it when the time comes to level it up. Again, remember to leave yourself with Silver (45) and Gold (25) drops to FLB it!
Point 3, are you saying the more skill levels an sr weapon has the more its value when feeding it to an ssr? E.g if slvl 1 gives 10% chance then slvl 2 boosts it to a 15% chance?Yes, more slvl = more points. If slvl1 SR gives 10% chance then slvl2 gives 20% chance. And slvl3 gives 30% and slvl4 gives 40%.

ALWAYS use SRs at slvl2, at least. That way you've spent 45 points for 70 points.
Slvl3 is 90 points spent for 105 points, and slvl4 is 135 points spent for 140 points. These two are optional, but still worth it when trying to speed up your Grids.

Unregistered
07-30-2019, 03:07 AM
I've noticed that a lot of people, if not everyone, seems to be maining Light. Is there a reason for this? Sure, you could argue elemental advantage, but Dark is exactly the same, yet I don't see many people using Dark.

Slashley
07-30-2019, 03:14 AM
I've noticed that a lot of people, if not everyone, seems to be maining Light. Is there a reason for this? Sure, you could argue elemental advantage, but Dark is exactly the same, yet I don't see many people using Dark.Kamihime. Light has many, many, MANY absolutely INSANE SSRs. Michael AW, Tish, Lugh and the upcoming Iris are the most powerful ones. But all Light SSRs are either really fucking good or are going to be buffed to be really fucking good.

On a scale of 1-10, Light SSRs rank at about 15. Maybe 16. Meanwhile, Dark is around 6. Yeah, there is your reason. The other elements are about 8-9.

Unregistered
07-30-2019, 04:52 AM
Does anyone have like a list of the optimal SSR teams? I know there’s a list of them in sanahtlg’s guide but it’s rather outdated; e.g. LT, Sol, and SSArty are no longer core in endgame light teams.

Slashley
07-30-2019, 05:23 AM
Does anyone have like a list of the optimal SSR teams? I know there’s a list of them in sanahtlg’s guide but it’s rather outdated; e.g. LT, Sol, and SSArty are no longer core in endgame light teams.Because the game is starting to have a such a huge roster of Hime, the whale answer seems to be "Use a fit-and-match team."

But realistically, the answer for most people is "Use what you have."

Cobblemaniac
07-30-2019, 07:44 AM
Kamihime. Light has many, many, MANY absolutely INSANE SSRs. Michael AW, Tish, Lugh and the upcoming Iris are the most powerful ones. But all Light SSRs are either really fucking good or are going to be buffed to be really fucking good.

On a scale of 1-10, Light SSRs rank at about 15. Maybe 16. Meanwhile, Dark is around 6. Yeah, there is your reason. The other elements are about 8-9.

:think:

So let’s see...

Wind

Cu AW: TA galore + stackable 10% special atk up per TA. Can easily hit 350k normal atk cap and 2m burst cap with a decent enough grid AND has pursuit to push normal atk damage even further. Nah she kinda sucks.

Azzy AW: oh I dunno, everyone’s a Herc.
Hell, some of her effects are blatantly better than Herc’s. 50% atk and def buff, oh and 30% DA 20% TA that can give everyone GDATA if tiara set + 4-9% DATA from acc effects depending on AW or not... A 30% reflect with a 500HP regen and a 300 per hit life drain... all the skills are 5t up time so you’re looking at 4k HP regen in the worst case scenario without any ascension. Meh. Oh and...

Aether: GDATA on Aether. That’s pretty low rated yeah.

Gaia: I wonder what the 2 turns where Azzy doesn’t have reflect can be covered with. Yeah w/e

Thunder

TPhro Marduk: you know, fortress and barrier is stackable + vigor doesn’t really matter. 100BG +30 enthusiasm anyone?

Dian: 3 heal skills that refresh every burst. Yeah doesn’t compare to Soru.

Raiko AW: 2t 30% dmg cut 20% thunder res, 6t cd but cuts 2t off cd every time she bursts. Yeaaaaah too slow.

Water

Cthulhu AW: insanity with approximately 50% stick rate on rags after burst. Randomly completely drains the boss orb gauge + charm + DATA on insane sticks... she’s not better than Raphy AW ain’t she?

Februus: barrier that also acts as a life drain, guaranteed orb eat every 4 turns. Nah.

Pussy AW: 35% fire res 4T up time. Yikes that’s not long.

Shiva: 1m nuke in 1 abi every 5T, atk water atk crit up and also has 20BG. Weak...

Pluto: Ice legos give DATA on STACKABLE frame, 30% def break, and gives decent refresh on legos if you burst fast enough. Or Medea it. Blargh.

Fire

Frey: 30% fire res down. 1.65x dmg with burst and abi up on warrior modo, 25 BG per hit on lance modo. Yeah not really OP.

Everything else fire but that’s too whale mang

Yeah...

They... aren’t really that goo-

Slashley
07-30-2019, 07:57 AM
--
12759And Light probably has similar things to all of the above, all in one element. I'm not saying that Light has any single Hime that can give Thunder Aphro amount of damage output, but you can't run 4x Thunder Aphros. A few, EXACT specimen scattered around the other elements doesn't exactly make them compare to how insane Light is.

Cobblemaniac
07-30-2019, 08:03 AM
And Light probably has similar things to all of the above, all in one element. I'm not saying that Light has any single Hime that can give Thunder Aphro amount of damage output, but you can't run 4x Thunder Aphros. A few, EXACT specimen scattered around the other elements doesn't exactly make them compare to how insane Light is.

Light doesn’t have a good enough damage cut for one. Have you ever tried using light in TRag and observe how easily they explode? Thunder and wind have options to cover that where light doesn’t.

Does light have absurd orb eating like water does?

Or does it have the team dmg buffing capabilities of Azzy or TPhro Marduk?

Those are the questions, while I’ve already proven that dmg wise other elements compare. And in cases, even outdamage.

Unregistered
07-30-2019, 08:32 AM

Fire and Thunder spacewhals say something different

dreamlitz
07-30-2019, 08:34 AM
Yeah...

Lol. Not disagreeing that there are other OP himes but as a light main, I feel like I need to defend the honor of light a little here =P

Light's main advantage is versatility, not DPS. It is possible to literally use light for everything - not optimal but possible (e.g. AAB all AQ5 with just light, think that is hard to do for when you have elemental disadvantage.) When it's light vs dark, I think light wins pretty handily. When it's light vs having 2 elements, light can still hold its own when there's no elemental advantage, but yes, when it's light vs having 4 elements, light loses easily.

Light doesn’t have a good enough damage cut for one.

Agreed, this is the weakest part of light's kit imo.

Have you ever tried using light in TRag and observe how easily they explode? Thunder and wind have options to cover that where light doesn’t.

Lol, I actually run my light team against TRag and VMVP every now and then. I don't have light Athena, so Eros + Sol with ton of ascension is my answer to TRag. Not optimal, but can live long enough to not be dead weight.

Does light have absurd orb eating like water does?

Haven't played water in a while, but Shamash has orb eat on burst, and in an optimal light team, she can burst like every few turns or less. Not sure if that's absurd, but it's not bad I think?

Or does it have the team dmg buffing capabilities of Azzy or TPhro Marduk?

No, but Mike AW lets you burst like crazy fast when combined with Shingen and one or two fast light hime. Also, Azzy AW is just broken, cannot disagree there :sweat:

Those are the questions, while I’ve already proven that dmg wise other elements compare. And in cases, even outdamage.

Yes, light is not the hardest-hitting, it can be easily tailored to whatever situation you're dealing with to often make up for that though. That of course, assumes you have the himes to do it. Light isn't that f2p friendly 'cos you need a lot of the himes for the versatility to really show. But if you're going to just main one element, light is not a bad choice.

Slashley
07-30-2019, 08:36 AM
Light doesn’t have a good enough damage cut for one. Have you ever tried using light in TRag and observe how easily they explode? Thunder and wind have options to cover that where light doesn’t.What does Thunder have, outside of Raiko's -30% (or Athena against Water)? Because I don't think that -30% is going to do much against something like a loose Thunder Rag.

And what does Wind have, outside of exactly one Hime - Gaia? Yeah, Gaia will buy you two turns against Thunder Rag by herself. But it's one turn against anything that doesn't do single turn.
Does light have absurd orb eating like water does?Is there any point to this? As much as I entertain the thought of Mordred/Cthulhu/Snow Raph/Dagon/someone team, even at 100% success rate you won't be reaching Overdrive immunity.
Or does it have the team dmg buffing capabilities of Azzy or TPhro Marduk?Light Nike!

I think the real question is - DOES Light even need such team dmg buffing when they already have such insane DPS machines?
Those are the questions, while I’ve already proven that dmg wise other elements compare. And in cases, even outdamage.Sure, there are niches where other elements can surpass Light. So what? That's not the point. The point, you have to go LOOK for those niches because Light overall excels in Hime quality.

Make a list of bad SSR Hime. How many of those are Light? What % of each element's Hime are just awful? You should notice that Light excels far above the others in this regard. And this makes Light easy to main. Which was the question here, now wasn't it?

Dejnov
07-30-2019, 09:42 AM
Light has Shamash and Athena.

Athena provides Cover, individual defense and Damage Cut (25%) every third turn. That's incredibly agile amount of Damage Cut capability if needed.

Shamash provides blob eat on Burst. This, in an end-game Light team, should be every third turn also. In addition to also providing cover, counterattack and intercept. I prefer Shamash as intercept generates burst making Shamash fast (but unlike Berith there's no Rampage to screw over the burst cycle).

As long as you're still running Michael, Tish, Lugh, or Iris as the other three himes, you can have those abilities plus full damage cut, burst on 3, etc.

Dejnov.

Unregistered
07-30-2019, 11:15 AM
Light is strong, and has no weakness, if you're maining just 1 element, this is an ideal element, so rerolling for fluffy is very popular. Dark also has no weakness, but just doesn't have good synergy between it's various parts, and so is not really competitive with other elements (yet).

In terms of strength, most people consider Thunder very high on that list, with wind pretty close by. Fire isn't bad either, water is probably a bit behind though (not as far as dark, mind you). The main issue with these is that you also need to have a decent team of the complementary element (fire for thunder, thunder for fire, water for wind, and wind for water) to cover for your weakness. If you have that, they are by no means weak, however, it's pretty hard to roll for 2 hundo...

Bear
07-30-2019, 11:44 AM
Quite the opposite, dream. Nobody's trying to discredit Light here. Rather, we are trying to not bloat Light more than what it is in reality and discrediting the other elements like a certain...

nonsensei
07-30-2019, 11:58 AM
Let's see what we have here..
So things started from numerous light mains while barely any dark. That is true. Unfortunately, dark seems to be in a bad period regarding their unit upgrades for a long time at DMM, be it a new hime or a previous getting AW or rebalance. Lots of strong self buffers & whatnots, but lacking something that integrate those into a team. They're still the slowest at DMM with their burst cycles.

Light has been hyped & overhyped for about as long as dark had its.. dark period. No wonders on that, they really suddenly rounded up to be an amazing element from basically nothing in a small time span of half year. Starting from Tish + Mike AW until Iris including old units rebalances as well as great new units. The thing one shouldn't forget that it's been almost a year since Iris' release and light didn't get any relevant new unit meanwhile. Sure Michiru is fun to play with due to ridiculous amount of assault bonuses, but that's about all she brings, VBaal sounds like an amazing unit.. until you realize, light has units that already do every of her ability better, talk about wasted potential. She would have been great for any other element. Oh, and Hastur who was never to be seen after her release. All of them limited & no actual improvements to the element.
However, there was still a rebalance for Athena which made her do her tanking job properly. That, and Eros AW who admittedly turned out great.. against debuffing content. That two has been the only improvement since, and that's almost half a year as well.

A year without new units, and half a year without whatsoever improvement. While the result that it's still a top pick as an element despite that talks for itself, it left plenty of opening for other elements to catch up.

Thunder rounded up to be another great overall pick with most himes being useful in a way or another. It already had TAphro+Marduk AW combo at the time light ascended. That combo could bring normal attacks to a ridiculous level due to the combination of vigour+castle with its pursuit above the already high normal attacks and TAphro's barrier helps keeping it up. Not to mention it's also a way to mitigate incoming damage in order to keep vigour going. Then they got an amazing healer - Dian - who does literally everything a healer needs to and in pretty short intervals due to CD refresh on burst. Jupiter got rebalanced to stupid levels from where she started becoming a pretty reliable unit having speed, nuke & party buff.. oh, and echo. Raiko AW became the damage cutter. Above her CD6 DUR2 cut (30% off-element & 50% vs. water) which gets -2CD every burst, she has party-wide zeal to speed up your units and possibly activating her new passive which further decreases the CDs. And a potent 25% atk down. Nuwa can further increase the already ridiculous normal attacks with crit/cap up + rampage, also having atk/def debuff and giving DATA buff to the whole party with her burst. ... I'm getting tired of inputting wiki info here, point being I'm trying to look for a thunder hime without much of a use, but I really have to look, then I find uhh.. Halloween Mike, Mammon utterly useless & Tyr AW, Ymir hard to find a use.

Then we got wind which also been getting more & more potent since and after Azzy AW (for the record, let's go through this most borken unit beside Mike AW again: CD7 DUR5 50% atk/def buff 50% DATA and a meager 5% DoT, and another CD7 DUR5 30% cut, 300 drain, 500 regen, both of them available party-wide). Wind became rather nuke heavy the past months which made them the rulers of the recent short Dummies and probably going to do great at tower as well while their DPS & overall utilities also improved a lot.

Water showing signs of improvement as well still having amazing defensive measures and Diana doing similar job as TAphro, Pluto providing stackable DATA buff (meaning that it also stacks with normal DATA buffs), Shiva AW doing nukes & party damage buffing and Cthulhu AW doing an amazing job at cucking the boss from doing damage and party BG while at it.

Finally, fire.. not changing much, still doing great in the kill before getting killed space whale realm.

Bear
07-30-2019, 01:16 PM
And Light probably has similar things to all of the above, all in one element. I'm not saying that Light has any single Hime that can give Thunder Aphro amount of damage output, but you can't run 4x Thunder Aphros. A few, EXACT specimen scattered around the other elements doesn't exactly make them compare to how insane Light is.

Nonsi (and my previous post) already covered most of it, but lemme add in a couple too:

What does Thunder have, outside of Raiko's -30% (or Athena against Water)? Because I don't think that -30% is going to do much against something like a loose Thunder Rag.

Correction: Refreshable 30% general dmg cut + 20% Water cut for 2T, combined with Marduk's Fortress and DianCecht's endless healing... does it look like Thunder needs anything more?

And what does Wind have, outside of exactly one Hime - Gaia? Yeah, Gaia will buy you two turns against Thunder Rag by herself. But it's one turn against anything that doesn't do single turn.

I guess I'll do this since @Nonsensei was never able to tap into the Wind:

Azazel AW - Do I really have to introduce this absolute monster again?
Atum - -3CD + 100% Abi dmg + 50% Abi cap buff, a 750k nuke, and a Target Auto Rez + 100% Dmg cut x 3 times. Oh, and the ability to burst for 4m like Metatron AW. Did I mention the -3CD part?
Ishtar - Spammable nukes. Primary gimmick = Multi-activation Nukes + Normal-Attack-activation Nukes. Oh and not so important 30% A frame Attack down + Def down. Nuke!

Is there any point to this? As much as I entertain the thought of Mordred/Cthulhu/Snow Raph/Dagon/someone team, even at 100% success rate you won't be reaching Overdrive immunity.

Cthulhu AW + Soni- Er... Februus are already enough to completely shut down both FCat and Phaleg for you to cycle your otherwise long CD mitigations i.e. Poseidon. You don't even need BP for this. And that's just the gist of defensive Water, so not too important. We have new toys like Diana, Pluto and Dagda for offense.

I think the real question is - DOES Light even need such team dmg buffing when they already have such insane DPS machines?Sure, there are niches where other elements can surpass Light. So what? That's not the point. The point, you have to go LOOK for those niches because Light overall excels in Hime quality.

Yes, we kinda do actually. Dunno what this 'insane DPS' you talking about though. Afaik, we Light baka are great at being consistent and long-winded but insane? Not even close mang.

Make a list of bad SSR Hime. How many of those are Light? What % of each element's Hime are just awful? You should notice that Light excels far above the others in this regard. And this makes Light easy to main. Which was the question here, now wasn't it?

Sure

:disgustedAmon: Tier:
Light - Satan, Nike
Thunder - Mike

Niche Tier:
Light - Raphy, Hastur
Thunder - Tyr

Victim Tier:
Light - Tsukuyomi
Thunder - Mammon

Hmm... Light and Thunder are about even you know? Didn't mention it but Wind does suffer a bit more in the Power Creep Victim category though.

Finally, fire.. not changing much, still doing great in the kill before getting killed space whale realm.

But but but... Freyr

:sadpOtato:

Apollo qt

Crow
07-30-2019, 02:37 PM
And when it does, that FLB Garuda Deva is amongst the best weapons to have. So, MLB it for the future. You can FLB it when the time comes to level it up. Again, remember to leave yourself with Silver (45) and Gold (25) drops to FLB it!

Not to derail the element comparison discussion, as it is very interesting, but since the FLB for this hammer doesn't currently exist, does that mean it will be introduced without occasion to farm materials again?

dreamlitz
07-30-2019, 02:42 PM
See, when you say Light has versatility as advantage not DPS, you're not thinking endgame.

Thunder... most importantly, they have the 'right' versatility.

Yes, I still can't wanpan most GO bosses, so I still find light's versatility very helpful. But yeah, I recognize that things change when you progress towards the end-game.

Raiko AW

When does she get the AW? I actually wasn't even aware that she gets an AW (thunder is my worst element, I didn't even read up on all these himes until you and nonsensei pointed them out =P) I actually have Raiko, so maybe I should pay more attention...

The best part, most of these buffs do not require micro as much as Light units do.

Ok, yeah, light IS very clicky...

NewYear Afro with her Party vigor

Yes, her vigor buff is very strong, but isn't she limited? I prefer not planning around limited himes since I don't have the whaling power to make them drop reliably.

Btw, slightly off-topic but, why does no one care about Isis for wind? I actually found her 20% vigor pretty useful in the last tower, and she can soak up dmg to keep everyone else at full health. Maybe not as good as the TAphro + Marduk AW combo, but still a nice dmg boost.

Also, you mentioned holding your own ground against TCat as Light, but then will you be able to do more than just VMVP?

Admittedly no... I usually lose to MVP by about 10-30 mil :angel:

p.s. Before you attempt the 'Light can be played as single element' argument, I'll just inform you that... a couple Thunder baka that I know over here simply just brute force through Wind raids.... and still do enough dmg to MVP (50~70m dmg).

That is... impressive... I guess my remaining argument is that I find light 'fun' to play with 'cos it's so easy to build different teams for different bosses. I readily concede that that kind of thinking is sub-optimal for competitive play though :silly:

Let's see what we have here..

Firstly, happy to see you posting here again! :grin:

The thing one shouldn't forget that it's been almost a year since Iris' release and light didn't get any relevant new unit meanwhile.

Would it be correct to characterize that the golden age of light peaked around Iris and we are about to see other elements come closer to parity/dethrone light in the coming year? Still waiting for dark to catch up though... Dark Takeminakata looks solid at least, her kit looks similar to Lugh.

VBaal sounds like an amazing unit.. until you realize, light has units that already do every of her ability better, talk about wasted potential.

Is she that bad? On paper, she seems like a good alternative to Athena when you don't need the cover. She's the only limited light hime that I even paid attention to, though I still won't spend anything other than jewels at trying to pull her.

Jupiter got rebalanced to stupid levels from where she started becoming a pretty reliable unit having speed, nuke & party buff.. oh, and echo.

Interesting, I don't hear her mentioned much. It looks like her rebalance doesn't come until early next year if I'm not misreading the wiki?

Victim Tier:
Light - Tsukuyomi

Light Tsukuyomi isn't that bad though. Completely outclassed by Lugh and Iris yes, but I won't consider her a 'bad' draw for when you're just starting out. Or is that why she's not in the same category as light Satan and Nike? Sorry, Tsuku was one of my first light SSR and we've been through a lot together, will be sad to see her go :cry:

nonsensei
07-30-2019, 02:44 PM
Not to derail the element comparison discussion, as it is very interesting, but since the FLB for this hammer doesn't currently exist, does that mean it will be introduced without occasion to farm materials again?

The FLB for Garuda hammer is already available, the thing Slashley pointed out is to farm the necessary event mats in case one doesn't have enough resources to FLB it right away. The event mats are only available in the respective event which makes them "limited". All the other requirements for FLB can be farmed from permanent contents, but if you don't prepare that 45 silver & 25 gold mats while the event is going on, you will be cucked of FLBing it eternall-- err, till the next reprint which is definitely at least over a year away.

Sorry, I won't bother quoting everything, dream.
1. Raiko AW in December.

2. Isis doesn't have enough defensive measures to function as a tank. Doubt she can even tank an entire TCat thunderbolt spam. All she's used for most of the time is a meatshield vigour buffer at Dummies.

3. Yes, I pretty much already depicted light reaching its peak with Iris only having some nice additions later. I think thunder already overtook light in practical stuff at DMM. Maybe not as many & various options as light, but definitely performing better in many scenarios.

4. No. VBaal isn't bad. As I mentioned, she would have been a great unit to any other element. The issue lies at that she has to compete a whole bunch of other borken unit.. and no, she can't really outperform any of them. Maybe as an option to reduce the amount of clicking..? As for Athena, let's not forget that Athena has CD3 cut while VBaal only CD6. That's an extremely big difference.

5. Yeah, Jupiter (2nd) rebalance coming in December (CD8->7 buff, burst buff on heal+BG, GDATA on nuke, echo on burst). First one is already done at Nutaku as well.

6. Tsuku.. isn't great to begin with. Surely, that light res down was much appreciated when she was released, but Lugh/Iris completely murdered her along with Arty. Rebalance saved Arty, but didn't work with Tsuku. Way too long CD for a nuke, and brings nothing to the party other than being a debuff slave which is done better by others.

(7. I don't plan to return here, just poked this discussion coz seen in discord & piqued my interest enough to butt in)

dreamlitz
07-30-2019, 03:19 PM
6. Tsuku.. isn't great to begin with. Surely, that light res down was much appreciated when she was released, but Lugh/Iris completely murdered her along with Arty. Rebalance saved Arty, but didn't work with Tsuku. Way too long CD for a nuke, and brings nothing to the party other than being a debuff slave which is done better by others.

No one else found her AoE blind useful? I found her required on my light teams in the days when GO had mobs. But yeah, rebalance isn't going to save her :cry:

(7. I don't plan to return here, just poked this discussion coz seen in discord & piqued my interest enough to butt in)

Oh, too bad...

Slashley
07-30-2019, 06:19 PM
--
--Ah yes, let's talk about one year into future, about all of the fantastic Thunder Hime that we don't even have yet, and that we can't get (such as Thunder Aphro). Let's entirely ignore HERE AND TODAY. Yeah, Light won't get much for the next year. So what? You're basically saying is that Light mains now will be fine one year from now, without any additions to their teams. That doesn't sound like a bad thing.

Also, reminder that on Nutaku, Jewels have basically zero chance to find you Rate Up stuff from the gacha. That means that even if people wanted to get stuff like Perkele etc., it simply won't happen outside of a Miracle Ticket. At least thank heavens that 2020 Miracle Ticket will HOPEFULLY allow us to pick Thunder Aphro. But who knows with Nutaku.

Unregistered
07-30-2019, 07:43 PM
Ah yes, let's talk about one year into future, about all of the fantastic Thunder Hime that we don't even have yet, and that we can't get (such as Thunder Aphro). Let's entirely ignore HERE AND TODAY. Yeah, Light won't get much for the next year. So what? You're basically saying is that Light mains now will be fine one year from now, without any additions to their teams. That doesn't sound like a bad thing.

Also, reminder that on Nutaku, Jewels have basically zero chance to find you Rate Up stuff from the gacha. That means that even if people wanted to get stuff like Perkele etc., it simply won't happen outside of a Miracle Ticket. At least thank heavens that 2020 Miracle Ticket will HOPEFULLY allow us to pick Thunder Aphro. But who knows with Nutaku.

But all Light SSRs are either really fucking good or are going to be buffed to be really fucking good.

"Are going to be buffed" = indicating future, then process to bash ppl for talking about future.

And gacha is gacha, it's RNG to begin with. In DMM rate up is not always guaranteed to give you banner (looking at the recent one day banner). I've seen many taco-er get 2-3 ssr in 1 pull. So maybe u are just talking about your bad luck

Not to mention that majority of staple/good himes in dmm right now are not limited (t.aphro is good, but for raid like ophiel/wacat dian is much more desired)

Nik
07-30-2019, 08:32 PM
So what I got from this conversation is...dark is going to remain absolute shite for at least another year?

Kitty
07-30-2019, 09:16 PM
light Argos makes my non existent penis v happy ngl
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/605960980165296138/unknown.png

Unregistered
07-30-2019, 10:10 PM
So what I got from this conversation is...dark is going to remain absolute shite for at least another year?

They've done a few rebalances on some of dark himes (in dec iiirc), and thanatos also got her AW, so they aren't quite AS bad... but nothing so far has fixed the fundamental issues of dark being just way too slow and reliant on the okay-but-not-great Osiris, who is just not quite enough for the job (desperately needs AW).

slade13
07-30-2019, 10:15 PM
feels bad when game gives me 2 anubis and no other hundos. like its forcing me to play the worst element when I wanna switch to another. just doesnt feel as good when u arent using a hundo

Laventale
07-30-2019, 11:09 PM

Well... yes. Dark has been "Good" for long enough so DMM buffed the CRAP out of Light with stupid as shit Awakenings and Himes from fucking nowhere. I still have yet to see a proper Wind meta like Fire or Water had.

Slashley
07-31-2019, 02:42 AM
--
And gacha is gacha, it's RNG to begin with. In DMM rate up is not always guaranteed to give you banner (looking at the recent one day banner). I've seen many taco-er get 2-3 ssr in 1 pull. So maybe u are just talking about your bad luck--I've gotten 2 SSRs in a single pull as well, so what? It happens once in a blue moon.

And of course nothing is guaranteed on DMM Gacha either. But the difference is, it's FAR more likely to happen there. If you save up for something unknown in the future for six months there? You have a fair chance to get it. Not 100%, not by a long shot, but probably more than a coinflip.

Meanwhile in Nutaku, if you save up your Jewels for over a year, chances are pretty much none that you find what you're looking for. That's how bad Nutaku "rate up" for Jewels is.
On a side note, the recent popularity vote Gachas did claim to have 20x rate up even for Jewels. I don't know if that's true, but even if it was, it doesn't seem like it's going to be the new norm. This would be a big game changer for Nutaku players thanks to our ability to see one year into the future, but until that actually happens...

Gludateton
07-31-2019, 03:23 AM
On a side note, the recent popularity vote Gachas did claim to have 20x rate up even for Jewels. I don't know if that's true, but even if it was, it doesn't seem like it's going to be the new norm. This would be a big game changer for Nutaku players thanks to our ability to see one year into the future, but until that actually happens...
It's for quite some time already for non-new characters rate ups.

Nik
07-31-2019, 08:26 AM
Where do you see that info about how much the rate up is? Guys make me wanna drop my dark team like a bad habit lol

Slashley
07-31-2019, 08:28 AM
It's for quite some time already for non-new characters rate ups.Or is it really?
EDIT: I just realized that I can't read the word "non-" in there. Oh well.

【Kamihime】
 SSR Vahagn (fire)
 SR Mihr (fire)
 R Amanor (fire)

【Weapon】
 SSR Dragon Impact (flame)
 SR Howzerlog (flame)
 R Golem helm (flame)

【Gacha with drop rates up】
 - New Characters Boosted Gacha (Rate: 20 times UP)
 - Magic Jewels GachaHmm, it doesn't seem to be the case.
I'm pretty sure that - like always before - the 20x only applies to real money. NOT Jewels. They've always explicitly NOT saying that you get 20x boost with Jewels, but gives you the impression that "maybe it does?"

Meanwhile, the popularity contests are like this:
【Price]
3000 Star Coins
 or
3000 Magic Jewels

【Notes】
 -The drop rates up will be 20 times.Maaaaayyybbeeeee? But I honestly wouldn't be surprised even if it wasn't 20x on Jewels, only with real money.
... ... hell, I wouldn't be surprised if not even real money got that boost.

AutoCrimson
07-31-2019, 09:35 AM
rate-up is a lie, yes, Slashley?

Slashley
07-31-2019, 09:37 AM
dont worry, Slashley, its not that you would get rate-up char anywaysI have found one! Throughout my Kamihime "career"! I'm pretty sure I made a post about it too.

dreamlitz
07-31-2019, 09:38 AM
Where do you see that info about how much the rate up is?

In browser version, scroll down to the news. It also tells you when a certain gacha expires if you want to sit on it and think whether you want to burn jewels/real cash on a lottery chance of getting what you want (remember, even if the rate-ups are real, you have to land on an SSR slot first for the rate-up to even matter, and not getting a single SSR with 10+ pulls is actually quite common.)

Guys make me wanna drop my dark team like a bad habit lol

Play what the gacha gives you. If you want to force an element or keep up with the meta, you have to be willing to spend a lot real money. Just do all the events and keep your options open, so when gacha drops you one or two awesome SSR of a different element, you're in a position to take advantage of it.

In the meantime, next UE is dark, so that will boost your dark team quite a bit. Remember, a solid dark grid is still better than a mediocre light or thunder grid - nothing is going to save you if your base stats suck. Btw, a solid dark team can still easily clear all the single player content. Also, next tower is light, so having a good dark team will really help you out, so dun think of upgrading your dark team right now as wasted effort even if gacha later drops you a bunch of non-dark himes.

AutoCrimson
07-31-2019, 09:44 AM
I have found one! Throughout my Kamihime "career"! I'm pretty sure I made a post about it too.

yup, you did, i remembered it and changed my post, but you were fast to capture it. props, my man

Laventale
07-31-2019, 09:47 AM
I have found one! Throughout my Kamihime "career"! I'm pretty sure I made a post about it too.

The only time I got the featured Hime through Jewel rate-up was the fire Ara ara Kitsune (Daji) together with Metatron.

https://i.imgur.com/IPwTLfb.jpg

Then never again.

dreamlitz
07-31-2019, 09:52 AM
The only time I got the featured Hime through Jewel rate-up was the fire Ara ara Kitsune (Daji) together with Metatron.

https://i.imgur.com/IPwTLfb.jpg

Then never again.

Wait, that says Inanna's hammer is new?! How long ago was this, lol.

Laventale
07-31-2019, 10:02 AM
Wait, that says Inanna's hammer is new?! How long ago was this, lol.

February 2018. Note this pic still has the old UI and no Star coins.

Bear
07-31-2019, 10:05 AM
Light Tsukuyomi isn't that bad though. Completely outclassed by Lugh and Iris yes, but I won't consider her a 'bad' draw for when you're just starting out. Or is that why she's not in the same category as light Satan and Nike? Sorry, Tsuku was one of my first light SSR and we've been through a lot together, will be sad to see her go :cry:

No one else found her AoE blind useful? I found her required on my light teams in the days when GO had mobs. But yeah, rebalance isn't going to save her :cry:

Hence the 'Victim' category. Victim of powercreep. And her Blind... while I'm still impressed by its top tier proc rate, I simply don't find a use for Blind anymore in contents that matter.

Let's see... How would Blind do in these?

Dummy: I'm suppose to sacrifice units to maximize dmg here so...

Raids/Catastrophe:
LCat - Rarely sticks :disgustedAmon:
DCat - Rarely sticks... not to mention she doesn't even Normal Attack to begin with :disgustedAmon:
WiCat - Doh :disgustedAmon:
WaCat - :disgustedAmon:
TCat - :disgu...

Raids/Guardians aka Olympian Angels:
Ophiel - WiCat tier res, and fuck no I'm not using Light against this thing :disgustedAmon:
Phul - No thanks. Not Light. :disgustedAmon:
Phaleg - Does Blind even do anything against her? @nonsensei
Bethor - AoE skill spam. So much for being one of the only two Guardians that are weak towards debuff :shrug:
Haggith - Normal Attacks are least of your problems here... plus she has stupid high res even if it isn't WiCat tier
Aratron - Eh, sure. Can be a bit of help I guess?
Och - Yeah bring Blind if you can spare a slot, just remember to cover dmg, heals and blob eaters / stalling mechanisms. But since Och is null... it means all element teams can freely join so debuff is almost always abundant...

Tower - Well, we gotta use what we have right? Only few legit place I can find an excuse to use Tsukuyomi

So yeah..... RIP Tsukuyomi

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/510347967694241813.png

Pretty much. You gotta wait til Dark Takeminakata who is probably the first real step out of at least 3 needed to save Dark.

Slashley
07-31-2019, 10:09 AM
Play what the gacha gives you. If you want to force an element or keep up with the meta, you have to be willing to spend a lot real money. Just do all the events and keep your options open, so when gacha drops you one or two awesome SSR of a different element, you're in a position to take advantage of it.

-- Remember, a solid dark grid is still better than a mediocre light or thunder grid - nothing is going to save you if your base stats suck.--I'd just like to stress this since this is a good idea.

GabKarol
07-31-2019, 11:33 AM
Until when is water Cybele gonna be available?

Kitty
07-31-2019, 01:41 PM
Until when is water Cybele gonna be available?

Tonight maintenance she leaves gacha

Unregistered
08-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Is there anywhere I can see ability breakdowns and damage cycles for event bosses? The current event boss just randomly whomps me for about 3k across the board for no apparent reason. Somewhat irritating that I can't find any explanation ingame for what's actually happening. It's like the game randomly jolts awake from its stupor to say "fuck you, eat this damage"

dreamlitz
08-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Is there anywhere I can see ability breakdowns and damage cycles for event bosses? The current event boss just randomly whomps me for about 3k across the board for no apparent reason. Somewhat irritating that I can't find any explanation ingame for what's actually happening. It's like the game randomly jolts awake from its stupor to say "fuck you, eat this damage"

Kitty actually made and pinned for us an event thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5083-event-93-raid-event-vs-resheph.html) that summarizes what the boss does already.

The random dmg you're talking about is most likely from the confusion that triggers at 75% and 50% hp. Just use affliction block from SR Amon and the like or cleanse it if you're on manual (or just eat the dmg...)

Unregistered
08-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Nice, thanks. Guess I should've checked existing topics before posting.
Ah well, live and learn

Slashley
08-01-2019, 06:21 PM
-- Just use affliction block from SR Amon and the like -- Pruflas is also an option, as she's somewhat accessible as a Raid Water SR Hime.

Unregistered
08-02-2019, 05:08 AM
Stupid question but how do you upload images onto this site?

Kitty
08-02-2019, 07:25 AM
gotta do it via URL if you want ppl to see it properly. like imgur or something.
click the insert IMG button, and make sure the box below the URL insert is unticked

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314407978545577985/606839731795263508/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314407978545577985/606839748388061235/unknown.png

Unregistered
08-02-2019, 02:22 PM
What's the best way to upgrade weapons from SL11-SL20 if you dont have grails? Is it worth leveling up non grail SRs to use as fodder? If so, to what level? I always have a lot of R fodder but a limited amount of SR.

When i get to SL20+ I can switch to SSRs as fodder, but i don't know what the best way to level up after you can't use exclusively Rs.

dreamlitz
08-02-2019, 02:56 PM
What's the best way to upgrade weapons from SL11-SL20 if you dont have grails? Is it worth leveling up non grail SRs to use as fodder? If so, to what level?

Yes, you should SL your SRs to SL4. Each SL on a non-grail SR is equivalent to 3.5 R, so SL-ing up to 4 is equivalent to a 14 R fodder but uses only 9.5 R equivalent to get there, thus gaining you 4.5 R in total.

You can SL FLB weapons all the way up to SL30 by just using SL4 SR weapons. Grails and SSR fodder just makes it easier but aren't actually required.

I always have a lot of R fodder but a limited amount of SR.

Just farm all 18 standard disasters everyday, and you should have sufficient SR. You can farm all 18 expert in addition if you want to speed things up more. As a bonus, STA/EXP farming also drop disaster eidolons that you can orb.

If you don't have enough AP/pots for all that farming, fear not, the AP requirements will drop in a week or so.

Laventale
08-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Yes, you should SL your SRs to SL4. Each SL on a non-grail SR is equivalent to 3.5 R, so SL-ing up to 4 is equivalent to a 14 R fodder but uses only 9.5 R equivalent to get there, thus gaining you 4.5 R in total.

You can SL FLB weapons all the way up to SL30 by just using SL4 SR weapons. Grails and SSR fodder just makes it easier but aren't actually required.

Just farm all 18 standard disasters everyday, and you should have sufficient SR. You can farm all 18 expert in addition if you want to speed things up more. As a bonus, STA/EXP farming also drop disaster eidolons that you can orb.

If you don't have enough AP/pots for all that farming, fear not, the AP requirements will drop in a week or so.

This is WAY too good info. Fucking based.

Unregistered
08-02-2019, 04:13 PM
Thanks dream

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Looking for a kinda good account? Send me a Private Message or meet me at Discord: L'aventale.-#4530

I thought selling accounts wasn't allowed on this forum? But I guess it's okay as long as it's a (former) mod doing it?

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 12:49 AM
I thought selling accounts wasn't allowed on this forum? But I guess it's okay as long as it's a (former) mod doing it?

Maybe he is giving acc for free :solthonk:

Kitty
08-03-2019, 01:43 AM
I've allowed it as long as it's in the persons signature and not on an actual post, like his is. If you take it to PM or another platform then it's perfectly fine no matter who. The rule before was pretty dumb since this is one of the most active place for players.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 06:31 AM
How many spaces for weapon/eidolon/accessories would you guys recommend unlocking?

Slashley
08-03-2019, 07:10 AM
How many spaces for weapon/eidolon/accessories would you guys recommend unlocking?As many as you need. As your collection increases, so does your requirement for space.

I'm at 500/480/700 myself. It's overkill for Eidolons really, but I needed that space to hoard SR Disasters before you could sell them for Orbs. Meanwhile, fucking 700 Accessory space is constantly too little for me these days, I should probably up it to 900.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 08:20 AM
Two questions:
1. How do you get a weapon past skill level 20? Does it need some special reagent? Or are only 4-star-able weapons (i.e. weapons that I assume go past level 125) eligible for that?
2. Perhaps I'm just thick (entirely possible), but I can't seem to get any sort of reliable damage out of Full Break. I understand I'm supposed to use it when the boss has self buffs and that ideally, those buffs should not be defensive. But even with debuffs, I can't seem to get more than 250k out of it. Seeing everybody else regularly tossing out a casual 600k+ is making my peepee sad

Kitty
08-03-2019, 08:25 AM
Two questions:
1. How do you get a weapon past skill level 20? Does it need some special reagent? Or are only 4-star-able weapons (i.e. weapons that I assume go past level 125) eligible for that?
2. Perhaps I'm just thick (entirely possible), but I can't seem to get any sort of reliable damage out of Full Break. I understand I'm supposed to use it when the boss has self buffs and that ideally, those buffs should not be defensive. But even with debuffs, I can't seem to get more than 250k out of it. Seeing everybody else regularly tossing out a casual 600k+ is making my peepee sad

1. It's only the 4* weapons with FLB (Final Limit Break) like advent, union, gacha and hime weps.

2. Full Break is increases DMG cap and DMG multiplier to +75% per SELF buff NOT enemy buff. Use Hercules' 2nd and 3rd (and 4th?) skill before you use the nuke. Her DMG is crazy if she's stacked on buffs herself. Amount of enemy buffs doesn't matter in the slightest.

Slashley
08-03-2019, 08:26 AM
Two questions:
1. How do you get a weapon past skill level 20? Does it need some special reagent? Or are only 4-star-able weapons (i.e. weapons that I assume go past level 125) eligible for that?Correct. Only FLB weapons (4-Stars) are able to go from slvl 20 -> 30. Well, outside of exploits.
2. Perhaps I'm just thick (entirely possible), but I can't seem to get any sort of reliable damage out of Full Break. I understand I'm supposed to use it when the boss has self buffs and that ideally, those buffs should not be defensive. But even with debuffs, I can't seem to get more than 250k out of it. Seeing everybody else regularly tossing out a casual 600k+ is making my peepee sadYou seem to misunderstand something. Full Break scales with Herc's buffs, not the boss' :)

In other words, buff up with skills 2 and 3, debuff the boss, and BLAMMO. Big damage. 600k is easy for veterans, but if you're new, don't expect that much. Still, you should expect like a full round of damage of it in a single skill. So 250k is fine if Herc is doing ~40k per attack (veterans are doing 100k+ per hit).

EDIT: Goddamn it Kitty, stop beating me by a minute.

Kitty
08-03-2019, 08:49 AM
EDIT: Goddamn it Kitty, stop beating me by a minute.

LMAOOOOO what can I say they call me the minute woman

Dejnov
08-03-2019, 10:32 AM
LMAOOOOO what can I say they call me the minute woman

Hey Kitty,

When are we going to get the next set of Events onto the board? We also need an stickied thread for the Dummy Event... time to start prepping for that also.

Dejnov.

Kitty
08-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Hey Kitty,

When are we going to get the next set of Events onto the board? We also need an stickied thread for the Dummy Event... time to start prepping for that also.

Dejnov.

Next events have been posted for a while now, 94 + 95. [UE + Yato-no-Kami]
I'll start preparing the ones after that now, tho

Dummy-kun is already sticked lol

Dejnov
08-03-2019, 11:18 AM
Next events have been posted for a while now, 94 + 95. [UE + Yato-no-Kami]
I'll start preparing the ones after that now, tho

Dummy-kun is already sticked lol

Damn! Thanks for being on top it!

Dejnov.

Kitty
08-03-2019, 11:32 AM
posted the 96th, will post 97th later or tomorrow when I can be bothered...eheh

Nik
08-03-2019, 01:54 PM
About herc if you wanna see some stupid af damage out of him as a noob (as I still am), theres 2 things I found really helpful.
1. Hitting def down cap
2. EX overlimit

With my dark team (samael +amon), and 2 stacks of overlimit, he pumps out 650-750k on everything that isn't light. With 3 stacks vs a light target, the highest I've seen him do is 1.05mil.
Edit: also forgot in my dark team I use pluto to 4 more buffs on him. So he sits on 16 buffs when hes gonna full break

Massive difference when on my light team where i need to EX sniper shot and only have SSArty as my other def breaker. Most I've seen out of him there is like 450k.

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Are there any kamihime that can work in any team apart from Sol? (BFM Amon, Gaia, or maybe Raiko)?

Kitty
08-04-2019, 02:49 AM
Are there any kamihime that can work in any team apart from Sol? (BFM Amon, Gaia, or maybe Raiko)?

Osiris/Atum/Eros/Raphael/Ryu-Oh/Amaterasu/Marduk

...pretty much anyone who has team buffs/team heals/orb eat/ally BG raise and no elemental buffs/debuffs since they'd be useless to an off element team, which is why I didn't list Michael despite how good she is.

but damage is super trash, so they're literally only good for their abilities, even if you have Diabolos Unleashed... which you'd need 3 off element girls for anyway.
Rainbow grids r dumb

well, unless you just started the game I suppose.

Slashley
08-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Are there any kamihime that can work in any team apart from Sol? (BFM Amon, Gaia, or maybe Raiko)?As said, ideally no.
It might be okay for some things early on (for example I ran Ryu-Oh in Fire for the longest time for debuffs), but try to avoid it if you can.

AutoCrimson
08-04-2019, 01:50 PM
theoretically, Dark Amaterasu *can* work in any team, since -
1st - she gets no elemental disadvantage
2nd - her BP

but, realistically, she's limited

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 07:11 PM
The only one who works pretty well in any team is Isis... since she's suppose to die after buffing.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 05:01 AM
Is it true that there is no such thing as “rate up” for MJ? Debating whether to continue saving for Iris or all-in for Tish on day 7.

Kitty
08-05-2019, 05:46 AM
There is rate up. It's just lower than the premium ones that cost IRL money. Ppl are negative, tho, so don't believe in rates up.

Slashley
08-05-2019, 05:49 AM
Is it true that there is no such thing as “rate up” for MJ? Debating whether to continue saving for Iris or all-in for Tish on day 7.There probably is a "rate up" on Jewels on Nutaku, but it's not much... if anything. Like, it could be 1.1x or 2x. I doubt it's much higher than that. That means that if you have 170k Jewels, your chances to pull a "rate up" Hime is somewhere between 10% (1x) to 19% (2x), +-2% since I can't be arsed to math it out properly.

In other words, forget about getting any new Hime with Jewels on Nutaku. It CAN happen, but not often.

Nik
08-05-2019, 10:15 AM
For the SR mtix, thinking to get something that can potentially speed up my dark team...looking around options are either beelzebub (2 turn rampage, DA 20% and 3 turn atk up) or andhaka (6 turn combo atk + ??%, thanks to her reset skill).

Any professional opinion?

dreamlitz
08-05-2019, 10:39 AM
For the SR mtix, thinking to get something that can potentially speed up my dark team...looking around options are either beelzebub (2 turn rampage, DA 20% and 3 turn atk up) or andhaka (6 turn combo atk + ??%, thanks to her reset skill).

Any professional opinion?

If you want speed, Paimon is the one you want. She has team-wide 10 BG on a 6T CD, which is pretty good for an SR. She also has team-wide stacking burst dmg buffs.

I have no idea whether she fits well with the rest of your team though. If your team is still slow even with Paimon, you might be better off just focusing on buffing.

Nik
08-05-2019, 11:45 AM
If you want speed, Paimon is the one you want. She has team-wide 10 BG on a 6T CD, which is pretty good for an SR. She also has team-wide stacking burst dmg buffs.

I have no idea whether she fits well with the rest of your team though. If your team is still slow even with Paimon, you might be better off just focusing on buffing.

I'd looked at her too but my team has osiris and is still too slow to get anything out of burst dmg buffs. Besides herc and pluto, I almost never get DATA out of the rest.

dreamlitz
08-05-2019, 12:00 PM
I'd looked at her too but my team has osiris and is still too slow to get anything out of burst dmg buffs. Besides herc and pluto, I almost never get DATA out of the rest.

Oh, actually, if you have Osiris, don't get Paimon - Osiris just does that job much better.

The 'fast' dark SSRs are Thanatos and Satan (Thanatos is actually fast, Satan needs AW.) If you don't have those, it's hard to put together a 'fast' dark team ('fast' in quotation 'cos it's slow compared to the meta teams in other elements, but still faster than your regular SR teams.)

Volos is one that I would recommend if you want some DATA. She is also a rage punisher and has the added benefit of having a +5% hp team-wide passive, so when you get better himes and want to retire her, she is still valuable as a sub.

It sounds like you need a burst leader and not team-wide DATA though, in which case Manes is probably the only option. Manes works well if you EX revive on your soul. A little tricky to use well though.

Nik
08-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Oh, actually, if you have Osiris, don't get Paimon - Osiris just does that job much better.

The 'fast' dark SSRs are Thanatos and Satan (Thanatos is actually fast, Satan needs AW.) If you don't have those, it's hard to put together a 'fast' dark team ('fast' in quotation 'cos it's slow compared to the meta teams in other elements, but still faster than your regular SR teams.)

Volos is one that I would recommend if you want some DATA. She is also a rage punisher and has the added benefit of having a +5% hp team-wide passive, so when you get better himes and want to retire her, she is still valuable as a sub.

It sounds like you need a burst leader and not team-wide DATA though, in which case Manes is probably the only option. Manes works well if you EX revive on your soul. A little tricky to use well though.

Also looked at her too but didn't really see her doing much.
To give you some background info my current team is:
Herc, amon unleashed, pluto, osiris, samael main. Back is dark diana and proserpina.
Thinking to maybe push osiris to the back and drop diana since rn, besides ult raid farming I find myself not really needing a healer to kill before I die. Hence why looking for more DATA to get a burst or 2 off before someone dies and osiris jumps in.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Herc, amon unleashed, pluto, osiris, samael main. Back is dark diana and proserpina.
Thinking to maybe push osiris to the back and drop diana since rn, besides ult raid farming I find myself not really needing a healer to kill before I die. Hence why looking for more DATA to get a burst or 2 off before someone dies and osiris jumps in.

I don’t think any SR can help you if your current team is already look like that

dreamlitz
08-05-2019, 01:39 PM

Don't underestimate Volos. I forgot what her multiplier is, but if you burst with her rage punishing move on, she hits like a truck. Her main drawback is that she likely can only use that move once in battle before it ends (but it can still be worth it.)

Honestly, with a team like that, I would recommend Volos even more - SRs will be very hard to compete for a spot there, so Volos' passive - which works even if she is in sub if I didn't make that clear before - is the most useful since at least she will be contributing to the team even though she doesn't do any of the fighting.

Thinking to maybe push osiris to the back

You can try, but honestly, I will be very surprised if you can burst faster without Osiris - she basically averages 3 BG/turn team-wide. Even if you have a 25% team-wide DA buff, that is only 2.5 BG/turn on average, and only for the duration of the buff. Yes, you get some extra dmg from DATA, but if you account for CD and duration and the fact that bursting deals a lot more dmg than normal attacks, Osiris should still win out.

I find myself not really needing a healer to kill before I die.

Good, that means you can spam Osiris' BG skill without caring about the heal. That paradoxically can make Osiris even MORE attractive to remain on your team.

Note that I don't have Osiris and I haven't used my dark team in a while, so if your experience doesn't jive with what I'm describing, feel free to just ignore it. My understanding is that quite a few vets that use dark teams keep Osiris on their teams though, and it's not for the heal.

Modsyl
08-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Bastet could be chosen as well since she has the same passive as volos but has blindness and elemental buff.

Nik
08-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Is it worth it to get SR wep bricks? It feels like my grid is currently stuck because I have all these lb1 SR kami weps with almost maxed skill levels...or should I not be using them period and just get dupes of ult raid weps?

Slashley
08-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Is it worth it to get SR wep bricks? It feels like my grid is currently stuck because I have all these lb1 SR kami weps with almost maxed skill levels...or should I not be using them period and just get dupes of ult raid weps?Bolded it for you. They also drop from Standard and Expert, though much more rarely (since those also drop the garbage Defender weapons too).

You'll need 60k Orbs for the Kaisers alone, and as a newer player, probably a lot more for the basic Eidolons too. So you can't afford to waste Orbs on SR bricks.

Argo
08-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Been a while since I posted here.
Anyway, a couple months ago my winds were easily my worst team. Still kind of are, since I hadn't invested into their weapons at all. But all of a sudden I find myself swarmed with Winds, as I've gotten Hraesvelgr, Hastur, Cu Chulainn, Titania, and just now Odin, all in a relatively short timeframe. Plus the Gaia AW I've had as my only Wind SSR for a long time. So I definitely need to build my Winds now, since thanks to the 100% Eido they've got a higher potential ceiling than most of my other teams. Weapons will still suck for a while, but I can get started.

Two questions.
1. With Cu, Titania, and Odin all having Awakenings, what's the order I should awaken them in? Who's most valuable?
2. Are they a good team, Gaia included? How should I arrange them on a team, and what SRs should I also consider for slots?

Shieun
08-06-2019, 08:13 PM
Two questions.
1. With Cu, Titania, and Odin all having Awakenings, what's the order I should awaken them in? Who's most valuable?
2. Are they a good team, Gaia included? How should I arrange them on a team, and what SRs should I also consider for slots?

1. Awaken both cu and titania first, odin can wait later

2. Cu/titania made up 2 out of the 4 himes commonly used in game for wind. As for the remaining, usually people put aether and cybelle u and that finish your standard wind fast burst comp.

I would just run cu/titania/hastur/gaia for a while until you get an upgrade for that. As for the R/SR, wind dont have many good ones, on top of my head, scathach/caspiel/wind ramiel are considered some of the more useful ones.

Kitty
08-07-2019, 01:29 AM
Been a while since I posted here.
Anyway, a couple months ago my winds were easily my worst team. Still kind of are, since I hadn't invested into their weapons at all. But all of a sudden I find myself swarmed with Winds, as I've gotten Hraesvelgr, Hastur, Cu Chulainn, Titania, and just now Odin, all in a relatively short timeframe. Plus the Gaia AW I've had as my only Wind SSR for a long time. So I definitely need to build my Winds now, since thanks to the 100% Eido they've got a higher potential ceiling than most of my other teams. Weapons will still suck for a while, but I can get started.

Two questions.

Titania > Cu Chulainn > Odin

An ideal setup would be fastest > slowest
so Titania > Cu > Gaia > Hastur / in sub Odin > Iblis/Oberon/Sytry?
Titania's DA/TA to Hastur, since she's super slow.

Argo
08-07-2019, 01:58 AM
1. Awaken both cu and titania first, odin can wait later

2. Cu/titania made up 2 out of the 4 himes commonly used in game for wind. As for the remaining, usually people put aether and cybelle u and that finish your standard wind fast burst comp.

I would just run cu/titania/hastur/gaia for a while until you get an upgrade for that. As for the R/SR, wind dont have many good ones, on top of my head, scathach/caspiel/wind ramiel are considered some of the more useful ones.

Titania > Cu Chulainn > Odin

so Titania > Cu > Gaia > Hastur / in sub Odin > Iblis/Oberon/Sytry?
Titania's DA/TA to Hastur, since she's super slow.

Thank you both, sounds like a plan. Well, it'll still be a while before they're ready for awakening. I think Cu will hit lv80 first, but I'll wait for Titania to eay my eyes first then since I only have 4.
I do have all of those Rs and SRs you mentioned, so I guess any one of them will do. What about Ithaqua? A healer seems like it would be nice, at least while my weapon grid sucks.

Slashley
08-07-2019, 02:02 AM
Titania > Cu Chulainn > OdinWhile I'm not sure about the first two, the last part should be >>>>>>>> Odin

Odin is pretty shitty. She's okay, but her Awakening basically only gave her Fortitude and nothing else. Still probably better than any SR, but basically any other SSR that you pull would probably take her place. And he already has Hastur, so...
so Titania > Cu > Gaia > Hastur --Because of Cu's Awakening, I'm not entirely sure that's the case. AW Cu is guaranteed 100 Burst after two turns (1st Abi +40, two turns of guaranteed triple +60), and after burst then she has her gigantic Trpl+ buff. With Tiara set, she should be... 5% base + 45% buff + 15% Tiara = 65% Trpl and 10% base + 15% Tiara = 25% Dbl. So you just need about 10% Combo rate from Accessories to guarantee Combo attacks, making Cu ridiculously fast.
--Titania's DA/TA to Hastur, since she's super slow.I just slap Combo buff on Titania herself, and give the person in slot4 the +30 burst buff. That way slot4 is guaranteed to be ready on after three turns.

It gets trickier if you have two slow Hime, like Gaia AND Hastur. Then you give Combo to slot3, which is probably Gaia and burst to slot4. That tends to make both ready after three turns, but then Titania herself probably isn't...

Kitty
08-07-2019, 02:12 AM
It gets trickier if you have two slow Hime, like Gaia AND Hastur. Then you give Combo to slot3, which is probably Gaia and burst to slot4. That tends to make both ready after three turns, but then Titania herself probably isn't...

Well if Cu is in slot 1 then, and Titania is giving out abilities left right and center, she already gains 75*BG on turn 1, so that's an extra 10 after Cu bursts. Just need Shingen w/ her shitty DA/TA buff for now. My Titania doesn't give me any problems in my slot 1 either.

but ye, my bad. I use Hastur in front of Gaia for aab sake. so said to give it to her.
sadly myself am not using Cu Chulainn in my team yet since only 2 eyes...
... then I still need another 3 for Azazel... Shiva... kms

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 07:14 PM
Is Prometheus any good? I'm a light main but also have BFM Amon and Amaterasu, should I switch to fire?

Unregistered
08-07-2019, 08:32 PM
Is Prometheus any good? I'm a light main but also have BFM Amon and Amaterasu, should I switch to fire?
She is not bad, but most wind bosses have high debuff resist so she is normally not recommended to use
However, future wind guardian is a low resist boss so she's really useful there
> switch to fire
Not sure what your light team have but you dont have that many OP fire so sound like a nope
Fire is also a whale element (free stuff arent that good except some)

Kitty
08-08-2019, 02:31 AM
plz sing happy birthday to me

Slashley
08-08-2019, 02:39 AM
plz sing happy birthday to meCongrats, you are now one year closer to your inevitable death.

Well done!

Kitty
08-08-2019, 04:26 AM
Congrats, you are now one year closer to your inevitable death.

Well done!

thx i love u <3 i can't wait for my death hopefully it comes sooner than expected :wink:

Kruzluk
08-08-2019, 04:54 AM
Hello!

I feel pretty useless in Rag Raid so I want to know if my setup is bad or if i just lack power
Here's the setup (water)

Shingen Cthullu, Ryo-oh, Aphrodite, Asherah and Poseidon / Raphaelle in the back.

Total power is 55K
Only 1 accessory unlock (on Ryo-oh)
3 FLB weapon (Water Slick, Rehab Knife and Velda Blade)
No phantom weapon

Assault % is 140
Defender % is 31

got Rush from Frost Bow Nahal
Barrage from Water Slick FLB
and heal form Crush Ego Elbar.

With no further FLB I should have around 25 % assault and 5 % Defender by maxing all the weapon I currently equip

Is something wrong here ?

Unregistered
08-08-2019, 04:59 AM
How do you calculate assault and defender %?

Kruzluk
08-08-2019, 05:09 AM
I'm using this :

(Skill Level×0,5)+Base Increase

So a SSR with assault ++ give 16%

dreamlitz
08-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Hello!

I feel pretty useless in Rag Raid so I want to know if my setup is bad or if i just lack power
Here's the setup (water)

Shingen Cthullu, Ryo-oh, Aphrodite, Asherah and Poseidon / Raphaelle in the back.

Total power is 55K
Only 1 accessory unlock (on Ryo-oh)
3 FLB weapon (Water Slick, Rehab Knife and Velda Blade)
No phantom weapon

Assault % is 140
Defender % is 31

got Rush from Frost Bow Nahal
Barrage from Water Slick FLB
and heal form Crush Ego Elbar.

With no further FLB I should have around 25 % assault and 5 % Defender by maxing all the weapon I currently equip

Is something wrong here ?

Which rag raid are you using that against? And which part of the rag are you struggling with? Also, do you generally join raids where you need to carry (might be hard at 55k power and with little ascension)?

I haven't touched my water team in a while, but if I had to guess, you need more exceed in your grid if you can get it.

Also, if you feel like you can't dish out much dmg, there's no shame in using Andro or Joan for raids. There is absolutely no difference in drops between being 3rd place and dead last, so if you aren't going to (V)MVP anyway, focus on keeping the top players alive rather than optimizing your own dmg output. It's a thankless job, but until you can carry a raid, there aren't many good options. The only exception is maybe light rag - Andro isn't that useful there unless the caster lives for a long time (but if that's the case, the raid is almost guaranteed to fail, so...) Joan can be useful with some coordination, but most ppl can't survive the deathbeams without getting dmg cut up to near 100%, so still largely useless.

Kruzluk
08-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Which rag raid are you using that against? And which part of the rag are you struggling with? Also, do you generally join raids where you need to carry (might be hard at 55k power and with little ascension)?

I haven't touched my water team in a while, but if I had to guess, you need more exceed in your grid if you can get it.

Fire Rag, if alone I deal between 7M and 10M when alone so i m not going very far. I feel i'm dying to fast (kami ~12k hp) and do too little dmg (~60K a strike if i stack Ryo-oh & Chtulhu debuff).

So I should increase power and try to get some Exceed ?

Slashley
08-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Fire Rag, if alone I deal between 7M and 10M when alone so i m not going very far.Why are you alone? Disaster Rags are all about zerging, zerging, zerging. Bring your Union, bring your friends, bring VoF to better apply debuffs and just AAB it dead. If you get 5 people of your powerlevel AABing the main body starting at the same time then you shouldn't have any issues. If you go in one by one, your debuffs will suck and you'll all just die without accomplishing anything.

Also, reminder that Fire Rag basically does nothing against you until after Turn10, at which point you just die. You die very dead.
So I should increase power and try to get some Exceed ?Exceed only helps you if you're hitting the burst cap of 1m. Which I very much doubt.

As said by dreamlitz, if you're in doubt of your prowess, you can always just run a support build. That means Joan or Andro builds.

dreamlitz
08-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Exceed only helps you if you're hitting the burst cap of 1m. Which I very much doubt.

Actually, it increases your burst multiplier, too, which is a very noticeable dmg boost if you have a relatively quick burst cycle. Also, I should have been clearer, I didn't mean to imply that you should sacrifice assault for exceed, but rather as second weapon skills, exceed instead of rush or barrage should help a lot if you have the option to do so (assuming you're sticking with Shingen, if you're going Andro, stack ascension instead if you can.)

Kruzluk
08-08-2019, 02:32 PM
Why are you alone? Disaster Rags are all about zerging, zerging, zerging. Bring your Union, bring your friends, bring VoF to better apply debuffs and just AAB it dead. If you get 5 people of your powerlevel AABing the main body starting at the same time then you shouldn't have any issues. If you go in one by one, your debuffs will suck and you'll all just die without accomplishing anything.

Well Union bascially never join and my friends are F2P around 40K total power. So Pub Rag are actually 99% of my Rags.
Of course i could change union :)

Also, reminder that Fire Rag basically does nothing against you until after Turn10, at which point you just die. You die very dead.Exceed only helps you if you're hitting the burst cap of 1m. Which I very much doubt.

As said by dreamlitz, if you're in doubt of your prowess, you can always just run a support build. That means Joan or Andro builds.

And any tips on what to focus to get stronger ? :) Like keep increasing the Total Power and Assault

Slashley
08-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Actually, it increases your burst multiplier, too, which is a very noticeable dmg boost if you have a relatively quick burst cycle.--I mean, you're not wrong, but I'm not sure if going from 500% to 540% from one slvl30 Exceed is amazing either. Or 700% to 740% with PF.

EDIT:
And any tips on what to focus to get stronger ? :) Like keep increasing the Total Power and AssaultWhy not both.

Kamihime is a game about time, time, time. It will take you time to get better weapons for your Grid, so you're going to get both... eventually. If you're capped on your Water team, start working on other elements?

Kruzluk
08-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Kamihime is a game about time, time, time. It will take you time to get better weapons for your Grid, so you're going to get both... eventually. If you're capped on your Water team, start working on other elements?

Alright, I'll work on another team waiting to find a better water weapon.
Thanks for the advice guys !

Unregistered
08-10-2019, 07:05 AM
So, I was wondering what is the best thing you should get using the eidolon orbs?
I have a 1000 and was wondering is it worth it to get the ssr eidolons (the ones that I dont have)? Or should I get something else?

Slashley
08-10-2019, 07:24 AM
So, I was wondering what is the best thing you should get using the eidolon orbs?
I have a 1000 and was wondering is it worth it to get the ssr eidolons (the ones that I dont have)? Or should I get something else?For Veterans: Kaisers.

For newcomers: You need to get your basics up and running. You should've rerolled into a 100% Eidolon, and then you probably want to get the opposing element MLB Eidolon with Orbs at the very least. So Fire-Thunder, Water-Wind and maybe Light/Dark (though Light vs. Light does just fine and so does Dark vs. Dark). After that, you need to decide whether you want a Kaiser for your 100% element or if you want to MLB other elements too. But that's a long, long, LONG road.

Nezha
08-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Is it me, or do Nutaku's servers have issues? Im disconnected almost every fight with the usual "Oops, something went wrong"-Nike. Its very hard to actually do anything with this mess, let alone high Union Event Fights...

Slashley
08-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Nike is having a party again. Nothing we can do until they fix and reboot the servers, which might not be until next event. Or it might not even help then.

Modsyl
08-10-2019, 06:22 PM
Alright, so I just got ouroboros from the gacha and was trying to figure out how much better thunder ATK is compared to thunder character ATK. So is Ouroboros with only 40% thunder ATK better than Girihehkala with 50% thunder character ATK?

Slashley
08-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Alright, so I just got ouroboros from the gacha and was trying to figure out how much better thunder ATK is compared to thunder character ATK. So is Ouroboros with only 40% thunder ATK better than Girihehkala with 50% thunder character ATK?That will depend on how much Assault you have. I've made a damage calc for this. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=39423565)

Giri is super good because she starts at 50% instead of 40%, AND her secondary effect is super good (when on-element). It unlikely you will find any better Eidolons than her outside of Kirin and Nidhoggr.

Unregistered
08-11-2019, 06:45 PM
what is the best light weapon to use holy steel argentum on?

dreamlitz
08-11-2019, 07:52 PM
what is the best light weapon to use holy steel argentum on?

That depends on your ambitions.

If you are going for phantom lance grid: Tish lance or Mike lance are the best, if you're short on lance, Longinus lance from the draconic eye shop is also ok
If you are going for phantom glaive grid: as many Vishnu glaive as you have, Iris glaive is also not bad
If you are going for phantom arcane grid: all Shamash book, nothing else is worthwhile (light arcane grid is spacewhale territory btw, and it's actually not as good as ppl think 'cos none of the core offensive light himes are arcane users)

Also, if you get dups of any of the weapons mentioned about, DO NOT do what I did, which is LB your existing one with the dup - they are all very valuable brick targets and for non-whales, statistically you can never get enough of them (ideal light grid has 3 Tish lances + either 5 Vishnu wheels or some combo of Mike/Tish lances if you're going lance grid.)

For normal ppl who can never dream of getting that many dups, you can try to farm the guardian weapons when it comes out if you're going for glaive grid. There aren't many good lances, so if you dun get a dup Tish or Mike lance, and you can't save up enough eyes for Longinus, you'll need to fall back on SR lances - Anteros lance has the highest stats iirc (also remember Shingen lance counts towards phantom grid.)

Important note: FLB for Tish, Vishnu and Iris weapons are not out yet. If you're sitting on 3 bricks already and you're going for lance grid, brick Mike's lance first, it'll give you a nice power boost while hopefully you can get another 3 bricks after next two towers, by which time Tish and Vishnu's FLB should have arrived (but taco schedule, who knows...)

EDIT:
Sorry, forgot about light Athena's shield, which is also an arcane weapon - after FLB it has defender, exceed, assault. A more practical light arcane grid would have some Athena shields in it for the exceed, but it drags down the average assault and stats. Just dun go for arcane grid.

Unregistered
08-11-2019, 08:31 PM
thanks for the advice

Nik
08-12-2019, 11:43 AM
How to make efficient use of R and SR grails? Do you guys boost their skill levels first?

dreamlitz
08-12-2019, 12:13 PM
How to make efficient use of R and SR grails? Do you guys boost their skill levels first?

SL R grails to SL3 (or SL4 if you don't mind dealing with RNG - use 1 R for all SL-ing, for SL3 to 4, there's a 66.6% chance of success and the extra SL gives the equivalent of 2R, so in theory you're gaining 0.33 R on average. In practice, SL-ing grails is already so painful that SL4 is not worth the time for most ppl.)

For SR grails, SL them to SL5.

Nik
08-12-2019, 04:51 PM
SL R grails to SL3 (or SL4 if you don't mind dealing with RNG - use 1 R for all SL-ing, for SL3 to 4, there's a 66.6% chance of success and the extra SL gives the equivalent of 2R, so in theory you're gaining 0.33 R on average. In practice, SL-ing grails is already so painful that SL4 is not worth the time for most ppl.)

For SR grails, SL them to SL5.
Got it. Ty m8

Kitty
08-13-2019, 04:25 AM
woah slashley senpai is in my raid... feelin famous n all

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/610780716778782721/unknown.png

Slashley
08-13-2019, 04:36 AM
I'm not a carry with my healing-Grid Light team so maybe I don't have a right to complain, but uh... why was red dead while blue was almost full? ;__;
The raid almost wiped because of it.

Kitty
08-13-2019, 04:40 AM
I'm not a carry with my healing-Grid Light team so maybe I don't have a right to complain, but uh... why was red dead while blue was almost full? ;__;
The raid almost wiped because of it.

the bunnies? guess the debuffs land on the red one easier so ppl attacked that instead kek
at least we won even though i got my mvp swiped by some cunt with off element... smfh

Unregistered
08-13-2019, 08:08 AM
Was just wondering if there's a translated listing of the Kamihimes' voice lines - both the ones they say in battle or on the "MyPage" screen?

Kitty
08-13-2019, 08:13 AM
Was just wondering if there's a translated listing of the Kamihimes' voice lines - both the ones they say in battle or on the "MyPage" screen?

Yes, there are on the JP Wiki, if you go onto any girls page you can scroll down and find their voiced lines

Example [Gaia] :
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314407978545577985/610837804007686145/unknown.png

SSR Kamihime -
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB

SR Kamihime -
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB

R Kamihime - http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?R%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB

Just translate the page to English. Keep in mind they're not 100% accurate, but you get the general message.

Unregistered
08-13-2019, 08:41 AM
Yes, there are on the JP Wiki, if you go onto any girls page you can scroll down and find their voiced lines

Awesome, thanks!

quelbyn96
08-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Hello everyone, currently my main team is windy. I have all the souls in the game but only shinge, morgan and hercules with their level-up weapons. I also only have cybele U as SSR, all wind SR, 51359 of dmg and 100% eidolon.

My goal is to pass the Raid Quests Ultimate of wind. What kamehime do you recommend getting with the MT and what equipment should I use?

Kitty
08-14-2019, 12:58 AM
Looks like we won't be getting any daily x10 like we did on DMM.
Nutaku are incredibly fucking greedy, lmao

"Dear Gamer,

Thank you for your interest in Kamihime Project.

The Nutaku version is not a copy of the Japanese one, but an original version.
That is the reason because many things can be different.

We thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,
Kamihime Project Development Team"

Nik
08-14-2019, 06:11 AM
Looks like we won't be getting any daily x10 like we did on DMM.
Nutaku are incredibly fucking greedy, lmao

"Dear Gamer,

Thank you for your interest in Kamihime Project.

The Nutaku version is not a copy of the Japanese one, but an original version.
That is the reason because many things can be different.

We thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,
Kamihime Project Development Team"

That's how every gacha game marketed to the US is. This is where they actually make their money lol.

Kitty
08-14-2019, 06:21 AM
well fuck that anyway. I drew a picture of Managrandma in the rain~

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EB4hfglWsAU3a5G?format=jpg&name=large

Unregistered
08-17-2019, 06:51 AM
Isn't light supposed to be OP and win checker-kun event by a big margin? I have not seen any strong light performance so far.

Unregistered
08-17-2019, 06:54 AM
Isn't light supposed to be OP and win checker-kun event by a big margin? I have not seen any strong light performance so far.

There is a separate thread of checker-kun, I will ask there.

Unregistered
08-17-2019, 07:37 AM
In Lv90 dark raid, maiden's prayer always causes Nike error when participants 20/20. Anyone is getting the same?

Unregistered
08-20-2019, 04:57 AM
Hey was wondering if anyone knows what the special miracle ticket do? The one thats in the shop and cost a fricking 150 eye thingy.

Kitty
08-20-2019, 05:00 AM
Hey was wondering if anyone knows what the special miracle ticket do? The one thats in the shop and cost a fricking 150 eye thingy.

I thought it was just a regular MTix at first for mega spacewhales.
If not, all I can think of is it including L/E hime up to depending on when you buy it? Excluding the crossover ones like Haruhi, Celia, Michiru and Karin.
But I could be completely wrong.

Raistlansol
08-20-2019, 05:09 AM
I thought it was just a regular MTix at first for mega spacewhales.
If not, all I can think of is it including L/E hime up to depending on when you buy it? Excluding the crossover ones like Haruhi, Celia, Michiru and Karin.
But I could be completely wrong.
I think you can buy anything with it. Can't confirm limited hime, but all eido's including 100/120's are in there.

Kitty
08-20-2019, 05:20 AM
ew i just found this ugly little gremlin
can i burn it

https://i.imgur.com/dFSgiB9.png

Laventale
08-21-2019, 07:26 PM
You can buy anything with the 150 Draconic Eyes Miracle ticket, even limited himes or 100/120% eidos.

Kitty
08-22-2019, 10:21 AM
ayyy just won a nutaku giveaway~
OwO I get a titty mousepad and stress ball titties... $100 worth of NG ...ez MTix + some other stuff

...of course i'll show off my nutaku shirt when I get it and you can all see that i'm a GIRL

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/560196459941593088/614131611675656202/unknown.png

Laventale
08-22-2019, 11:49 AM
ayyy just won a nutaku giveaway~
OwO I get a titty mousepad and stress ball titties... $100 worth of NG ...ez MTix + some other stuff

...of course i'll show off my nutaku shirt when I get it and you can all see that i'm a GIRL

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/560196459941593088/614131611675656202/unknown.png

Congratulations!

Gimme 5k Coins so I can buy the miracle ticket thank you very much <3

Kitty
08-22-2019, 11:51 AM
Only if u send nudes

Laventale
08-22-2019, 11:54 AM
Only if u send nudes

Done and done.

Kitty
08-22-2019, 11:55 AM
Done and done.

Good now my nudes aren't one sided smh hope you didn't show anyone 🙏

Laventale
08-22-2019, 12:16 PM
Good now my nudes aren't one sided smh hope you didn't show anyone 🙏

No biggie, these will remain safe with me 👌

Kitty
08-22-2019, 12:31 PM
No biggie, these will remain safe with me

surprised you ain't delete them

edit: lmaooo @ nutaku khp twitter and how they steal DMM hime burst vids and crop the japanese out then post it on their own instead of bothering to redo the vid with english on screen
shits so sad yet they brag about being their own game to justify the fact that they're greedy fuckers who steal all our free campaigns we should've got

ArchAngel
08-25-2019, 10:17 AM
ew i just found this ugly little gremlin
can i burn it

!!!!!WHAT.. why nutaku..why...of all people...:>pepehands QQ i bet she will never use her QQ

ps:bit late but welcome back Laven <3

Kitty
08-25-2019, 10:26 AM
I mean... she's good. but her design is ugly as fuck since i'm not a pedophile. kek.

I'd use her in guild combat event and tower~

ArchAngel
08-25-2019, 10:56 AM
It's not our fault!! she is to imba ..also they made SSR wind Sol..meanwhile poor sexy Satan only SR Wind QQ biggest disappointment ever!!

Also on last dummy event on dmm was funny & disgusting..everyone had her for combo,wind dominated and every1 team was the same kek

Argo
08-25-2019, 09:24 PM
Judging by the latest guaranteed SSR gacha, dark Gaia is a limited-time hime? I didn't think she was because I don't remember seeing any notification saying so, but...

Well, I do plan to roll it anyway.

EDIT: Rolled it and I got bloody Fafnir. What the fuck? Where's my limited hime?

Unregistered
08-25-2019, 10:33 PM
Unfortunately it says kamihime or eidolon for the SSR

Argo
08-25-2019, 11:11 PM
Unfortunately it says kamihime or eidolon for the SSR

Damn it, really? There weren't any on the scrolling banner, and when I checked the contents only those 6 SSR hime were even available. I feel robbed.

Slashley
08-26-2019, 12:57 AM
Damn it, really? There weren't any on the scrolling banner, and when I checked the contents only those 6 SSR hime were even available. I feel robbed.Always read the fine print. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

They do this kind of stuff a lot. Like they often roll out "SSR weapon guaranteed!" gachas which sound like they're SSR Hime, when they're actually the Dragon Eye weapon gachas.

Kitty
08-26-2019, 01:00 AM
r/assholedesign

Laventale
08-26-2019, 06:53 AM
Damn it, really? There weren't any on the scrolling banner, and when I checked the contents only those 6 SSR hime were even available. I feel robbed.

Yep, it says "Kamihime or Eidolon".

You better read carefully next time. It's a scam through and through.

Unregistered
08-26-2019, 07:49 AM
News article and twitter literally say "Limited SSR Guaranteed". Dick move doesn't even cut it anymore at this point.

Laventale
08-26-2019, 10:29 AM
News article and twitter literally say "Limited SSR Guaranteed". Dick move doesn't even cut it anymore at this point.

https://i.imgur.com/2Q7UGjI.png

https://i.imgur.com/F4VH0GU.png

I'm not, by any means, defending Taco here, but you gotta learn how2read, my man.

dreamlitz
08-26-2019, 10:50 AM
I'm at work so I can't log in and take a screen shot, but that's the wrong gacha...

The new one that is limited to just 1 per person is an SSR guaranteed, not just a rate up. It also has the fine print at the bottom that says it includes eidolon iirc, but it is still pretty misleading, especially since the SSR hime pool IS only limited to just those 6. It's pretty easy for someone to think guaranteed SSR + limited himes only in pool = guaranteed limited himes.

Slashley
08-26-2019, 11:05 AM
I'm at work so I can't log in and take a screen shot, but that's the wrong gacha...

The new one that is limited to just 1 per person is an SSR guaranteed, not just a rate up. It also has the fine print at the bottom that says it includes eidolon iirc, but it is still pretty misleading, especially since the SSR hime pool IS only limited to just those 6. It's pretty easy for someone to think guaranteed SSR + limited himes only in pool = guaranteed limited himes.It's true that it's pretty easy to fool someone, but that's what you get for trusting a company whose sole purpose is to milk all your money away from with a gacha game.

And they're still TECHNICALLY correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hou0lU8WMgo

Kitty
08-26-2019, 11:11 AM
Edited since Laven posted the wrong gacha... jeez I wonder why.

and to be fair, it says it in super tiny text. SOME PPL LIKE ME HAVE VERY BAD EYESIGHT. also no mention of it on their twitter post.

*edit, lmao I wonder how long this gacha will last for, tho... like two weeks at least I hope. I won 10K NG, tho i'm not using it for myself.
Letting my friends have 5K each. Maybe they can find a L/E SSR~

Unregistered
08-26-2019, 11:41 AM
I'm not, by any means, defending Taco here, but you gotta learn how2read, my man.

I don't throw money at Taco, so no worries there. Was just pointing out that their news sources literally say guaranteed limited SSR. Just look at the news post

[Contents]
 Get one guaranteed SSR Kamihime Weapon of the following girls:
 SSR [Mid Summer Sun] Sol (fire)
 SSR [Ruler of Sea Breezes] Poseidon (water)
 SSR [Summer's Bloom] Metatron (light)
 SSR [Crimson Thunder] Ryu-Oh (water)
 SSR [Surfing Beast King]Cybele (water)
 SSR [Dark Night Wedding] Gaia (dark)

No wonder people think that the Gacha is only those 6 himes...

Kitty
08-26-2019, 11:54 AM
also lmao crimson THUNDER ryu oh (WATER)

but it doesn't end there... these niggaas IS STOOPID
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/615513880986386462/unknown.png

Laventale
08-26-2019, 09:04 PM
https://twitter.com/Kamihime_EN/status/1166180331327590400

Nik
08-26-2019, 09:17 PM
SSR guarantee gacha never guarantees the banner stuff. Just any fucking SSR which is pretty trash. I got some trash ass not 100% idol from it.

Argo
08-26-2019, 09:40 PM
https://twitter.com/Kamihime_EN/status/1166180331327590400

Well, perhaps that's something. My brother got Summer Cybele (the only one I didn't want because I already have her) so it went well for him, but I still got stuck with that garbo eido.

Slashley
08-27-2019, 12:20 AM
Just you wait, that compensation will be something like 300 Jewels. That'll fix it, right?

EDIT: It is a "compensation gacha ticket" with no details provided. If that is a guaranteed SSR Limited Hime ticket, then people got a free SSR Eidolon.
Details, anyone?

Laventale
08-27-2019, 09:06 AM
EDIT: It is a "compensation gacha ticket" with no details provided. If that is a guaranteed SSR Limited Hime ticket, then people got a free SSR Eidolon.
Details, anyone?

I don't see news anywhere.

Nik
08-27-2019, 10:18 AM
I would like compensation. Takemikazuchi is pretty múch useless since i have all the 50% gacha idols already...

Edit: 12829
An ssr non kamihime weapon...fuckin clowns man.

Edit 2: ...nevermind it does give one of the kamis. Got thunder ryu oh.

Unregistered
08-27-2019, 10:34 AM
I don't see news anywhere.
Yeah, I bought this thinking it was a ssr hime guaranty and got a duplicate of ouroboros. This morning a ssr ticket was in my gift box and I got a duplicate of water cybel's weapon, so not too bad I guess.

Argo
08-27-2019, 10:59 PM
Actually good compensation, colour me surprised. Only way it could have been better would be choosing which one we wanted.

She's probably my second-least-wanted of the six after a potential third Cybele, though. Would have preferred Metatron > Sol > Gaia = Ryu-oh, but considering how the original banner went I will happily take this. Much better. Thanks, devs!

Geo
08-28-2019, 09:21 PM
I feel motivated to purchase some star coins now they sorted things up. Except for Water Cybele (as I got Snow Raphael), any of those himes would be awesome for any of my teams...

Still think US$ 100,00 is a bit too much for a 17% chance of frustration (Cybele) and a Miracle Ticket - I'm planning on getting the newcomer deal of 9800 stars and 3000 MJ for 9800 coins. Will get the summer gacha and a MT, for 8000 stars, and keep the jewels and remaing stars for another purchase down the line, when a deal like that becomes available again. So, 2 questions:

Is there a chance Nutaku will close KamiPro's servers in the near future? And can MT be used to get Eidolons?

Laventale
08-28-2019, 09:50 PM
Is there a chance Nutaku will close KamiPro's servers in the near future?

As long as Kamipro keeps being the top grossing horse that it is right now, there is not even a slight chance Nutaku is bringing it down.

And can MT be used to get Eidolons?

Every eidolon except 100%, yes.

Slashley
08-29-2019, 12:35 AM
-- I'm planning on getting the newcomer deal of 9800 stars and 3000 MJ for 9800 coins.Please keep in mind that the expected result of 3000 Jewels is... absolutely nothing.
And can MT be used to get Eidolons?Technically yes, but never, EVER do this.
Is there a chance Nutaku will close KamiPro's servers in the near future?
As long as Kamipro keeps being the top grossing horse that it is right now, there is not even a slight chance Nutaku is bringing it down.... do not underestimate greed. While Nutaku doesn't want Kamihime to go away, for all we know DMM might take Kamihime servers down today, even. Because why pay a middleman like Nutaku when you can... well, not a pay a middleman? They already set things up for that with the release of DMM English Kamihime.

So, don't spend that money if you're not willing to see it just go poof in a single second. That is a very real risk when it comes to online games such as these.

Crow
08-29-2019, 06:15 AM
Please keep in mind that the expected result of 3000 Jewels is... absolutely nothing.Technically yes, but never, EVER do this.... do not underestimate greed. While Nutaku doesn't want Kamihime to go away, for all we know DMM might take Kamihime servers down today, even. Because why pay a middleman like Nutaku when you can... well, not a pay a middleman? They already set things up for that with the release of DMM English Kamihime.

As someone who got baited into playing Eng Kamihime on DMM - I don't think they are ready yet to seriously take-over, as the DMM version is terribly bugged. From simple things, like buff descriptions and accessory bonuses being in Chinese (Taiwanese?) to some things straight up not working (First week of each GO, accessing the screen simply results in Nike error. Need to use Chinese client to even complete this). Long way until they can support western audience, that is used to at least some basic quality of service...

Geo
08-29-2019, 08:51 AM
In the thread about that DMM english server, someone stated some employee of DMM said the english server was targeted more at asian players.

There were no plans to take KamiPro out of Nutaku.

I guess DMM needed to make some serious investments in North America (servers, marketing and whatnot) before excluding the middlemen.

Slashley
08-29-2019, 09:14 AM
In the thread about that DMM english server, someone stated some employee of DMM said the english server was targeted more at asian players.

There were no plans to take KamiPro out of Nutaku.NEVER trust statements like these. They are ALWAYS corporate bullshit.

Of COURSE they'll tell you that "Oh, we'd never do that." Because if somebody stated that "Oh yeah, we might pull a game from Nutaku... maybe?" then people would panic -> their income would take a hit. That'd be stupid.

So OF COURSE they'll fucking tell you that "There are no plans to take KamiPro out of Nutaku." It is THEIR FUCKING JOB to tell you that, and it is YOUR FUCKING JOB not take their fucking word for it!!!!

Unregistered
08-30-2019, 01:32 AM
NEVER trust statements like these. They are ALWAYS corporate bullshit.

Of COURSE they'll tell you that "Oh, we'd never do that." Because if somebody stated that "Oh yeah, we might pull a game from Nutaku... maybe?" then people would panic -> their income would take a hit. That'd be stupid.

So OF COURSE they'll fucking tell you that "There are no plans to take KamiPro out of Nutaku." It is THEIR FUCKING JOB to tell you that, and it is YOUR FUCKING JOB not take their fucking word for it!!!!

Shouldn't it be Nutaku that pays DMM for the license to host the game on its website? Whether the game continues on Nutaku depends on how much Nutaku players are willing to support it and how profitable the game remains for Nutaku. If Nutaku players decide to migrate to DMM then they're killing their own server.

Crow
08-30-2019, 07:49 AM
Hi.

Is it recommended to buy Ori weapons? I main light and I have two FLB Union weapons plus a mixture of SR weapons and LB0 SSRs. I should be able to get 2 or more Ori pieces per GO. Should I invest them in Ori shop weapons, or better to stockpile? Especially the Glave looks useful, as it has double skill and is actually the cheapest one?

dreamlitz
08-30-2019, 09:19 AM
Hi.

Is it recommended to buy Ori weapons? I main light and I have two FLB Union weapons plus a mixture of SR weapons and LB0 SSRs. I should be able to get 2 or more Ori pieces per GO. Should I invest them in Ori shop weapons, or better to stockpile? Especially the Glave looks useful, as it has double skill and is actually the cheapest one?

Stockpile. Phantom UE a couple weeks from now will have two light weapons, you want to FLB both and UE weapons cost 3 ori/FLB.

After that, if you still have excess ori and you have no intention to develop any other element (yet), you can consider buying some ori weapons 'cos the next light event is Sphinx reprint in November.

In terms of which weapons to buy, I would go for St. Nick's sword (assault/defender) if you need hp or Barong's gun if you don't (large assault and very high atk - comparable to MLB hime weapons.) The ori-exclusive glaive has poor stats and is not recommended for general use (they're cheap for a reason.) I only use it for ascension Andro builds on my alt account and I keep them separate for 4x ascension - the stats are absolutely terrible if you do that, but the raid-wide heal is awesome for how little investment it takes.

If you are confident in your GO skills, you can start buying the ori weapons now 'cos it's limited to 1/month (except ori-exclusive ones, which just have 4 and will not restock), and the weapons aren't better than SR ones until at least LB1 or LB2-ish, so it's best to start buying asap, like before the month ends if you're going that route. All the ori shop weapons will be outclassed eventually though, as none of them have FLB or good enough to compete with guardian angel weapons, so keep that in mind.

EDIT:
Just realized that epic quests should be coming out around the same time as Sphinx reprint, so there should be a free Barong gun then. Not sure how many SR weapons are in your grid, but two UE FLB, one free Barong gun and Sphinx FLB hammer is like 4 weapons already just from events. If you have the previous light UE weapons or have the Nandi weapons (both of them are usable) or bricking a hime weapon, you might be at full SSR grid by November, in which case the ori weapons won't help, 'cos by the time you MLB them, they'll be obsolete. If you do get an ori weapon, get St. Nick's sword, 'cos none of the above weapons except Sphinx hammer have defender on them.

Geo
08-30-2019, 07:11 PM
I'm hoarding Oris for FLB some weapons. As Dreamlitz stated, Epic Quests are coming soon enough, so there really isn't a rush to get those weapons over FLB whatever you have.

mystral
08-30-2019, 11:14 PM
is there a level we need to be to use the raid gacha tickets? i cant see where to use them

Slashley
08-31-2019, 01:33 AM
is there a level we need to be to use the raid gacha tickets? i cant see where to use themRaid Gacha tickets are not in Gacha, but in the raid event. You need to spend them in the Raid, before the next Raid event deletes them.

Go to Events -> Raid Event -> Event Gacha
Officially you have about five days before that page is gone. But, knowing Nutaku, they might fuck up and that page could be gone in ~20 hours, so get to it. You'll get a lot of Seeds, at least.

Unregistered
08-31-2019, 04:33 AM
What should the black shard thingies that you get from rag raids be used for? Ori or Magna?

Slashley
08-31-2019, 04:41 AM
What should the black shard thingies that you get from rag raids be used for? Ori or Magna?Technically you should buy Magnas with them since the Magna droprate is such complete bullcrap.

But if you're low on Ori, why not buy those too, I guess. Just make sure you spend that stuff on FLBs rather than the Ori weapons.

Argo
09-01-2019, 08:25 PM
So I randomly got Aether off a premium ticket the other day, and I see she looks very burst heavy. I think she was a recommended hime for Winds, so even though I asked this a while ago I might as well ask again if this changes the team... The following are my Wind SSRs. What's a good team and battle order for them?

- Aether
- Cu Chulainn (AW)
- Gaia (AW)
- Odin
- Titania
- Hastur
- Bikini Poseidon

And which Soul should I start gathering a wind weapon for, Shingen or Herc?

Tanukimo
09-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Order should be Cú Chulainn, Titania, flex slot, and Aether. If you're fighting TRag I'd probably use Gaia whereas for solo content Hastur would be more useful for her debuff. You'll typically be using Titania to buff Aether either with BG gain or DATA up. Aether usually goes last since you'll be using her burst damage up ability which costs 10 BG every turn. As for the soul, definitely Shingen. Hercules is too slow for wind especially if you want to use Provisional Forest.

Argo
09-02-2019, 12:24 AM
Order should be Cú Chulainn, Titania, flex slot, and Aether. If you're fighting TRag I'd probably use Gaia whereas for solo content Hastur would be more useful for her debuff. You'll typically be using Titania to buff Aether either with BG gain or DATA up. Aether usually goes last since you'll be using her burst damage up ability which costs 10 BG every turn. As for the soul, definitely Shingen. Hercules is too slow for wind especially if you want to use Provisional Forest.

Thanks! For the time being my weapon grid is shit since winds were my worst team before I suddenly got Hraesvelgr and ALL OF THE WINDS started jumping on me, so I'll probably need Gaia for a while yet. I'll work on getting Shingen's wind spear, too.

And now that maintenance is done I keep getting errors and can't even reach the main menu screen. Guess I'm not getting my eye shard for this week.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 12:41 AM
I'm quite new, so I want to ask are SR eidolon any good? Or should I just keep SSR eidolons?

Dunhere
09-02-2019, 12:52 AM
The following are my Wind SSRs. What's a good team and battle order for them?

- Cu Chulainn (AW)
- Titania
- Aether
- Any, but probably Hastur for the debuffs

Slashley
09-02-2019, 02:35 AM
I'm quite new, so I want to ask are SR eidolon any good? Or should I just keep SSR eidolons?From the premium Gacha? Without a doubt, Anzu is good (a very unique portrait Thunder, gives droprate up).

Then there's the questionable ones:
- Yamata-no-Orochi (generic Water, gives Def Down on use)
- Aji-Dahaka (generic Thunder, reduces Thunder damage taken)
- Surtr (generic Fire, reduces Fire damage taken)
- I think there was one more generic damage reduction one, but I forget which one.
And then there is Vine that you can buy from the Shop with mats from the last Chapter.

But in it's veeeeeeeery unlikely that you'll ever actually need these. Anzu is the only one that's great to have. Assuming the whole droprate up thing even works, har har har!

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 03:59 AM
So from the gist I've gotten from the Soul thread, I'm assuming that for fast teams, you use Shingen while for slower teams, Hercules is better. But what I don't get is, wouldn't Shingen just act as a bottleneck to your FB if you have no means to buff her? Do you HAVE to have Encourage Inspiration to make her work (and, in doing so, sacrifice BP or SS or whatever EX your team needs)? Shouldn't Shingen just be for those who have the means (aka money) to draw himes until the himes can cover all the bases (DEF down and whatnot)?

Unrelated, but since I'm on the topic of Shingen, how are we going to get HSP after UE's cease to exist?

Slashley
09-02-2019, 04:09 AM
So from the gist I've gotten from the Soul thread, I'm assuming that for fast teams, you use Shingen while for slower teams, Hercules is better. But what I don't get is, wouldn't Shingen just act as a bottleneck to your FB if you have no means to buff her? Do you HAVE to have Encourage Inspiration to make her work (and, in doing so, sacrifice BP or SS or whatever EX your team needs)?Encourage Inspiration doesn't speed up Shingen only, it speeds up your entire team. So it doesn't allow Shingen to catch up to the team, it allows the team to catch up to Shingen.

Shingen has a high combo rate due to her passive, plus she gains 35 burst every 3 turns from her first ability. This, combined with PF, makes her the team player, whileas Herc is just overall a goddamn powerhouse.

Which one you should use? Well, that depends on the content, mostly. If it's content that you NEED PF to clear , go manual with Shingen. The team spike damage is on a whole different level with her. On the other hand, if you can just AAB said content, there's really no need to bring Shingen - individually, she's just really weak when compared to Hercules. Especially when it comes to survival, Shingen can easily die but it's really tough for enemies to kill Hercules.
Shouldn't Shingen just be for those who have the means (aka money) to draw himes until the himes can cover all the bases (DEF down and whatnot)?Well, it's technically possible for F2P to get the right set of Hime. There are a few of these in the current top20 of the damage event - people who just happened to be blessed by the RNG gods and got Managarm + Michael AW + some later, core Light Hime. Is that likely to happen to you? Oh, HELL NO, but just like you can win the lottery, so you can win the RNG fest.
Unrelated, but since I'm on the topic of Shingen, how are we going to get HSP after UE's cease to exist?UEs don't cease to exist, they just change from Demons to Angels. That said, they're starting to be really few. Before they were like once a month, now they're like, every two months.

dreamlitz
09-02-2019, 10:19 AM
I'm quite new, so I want to ask are SR eidolon any good? Or should I just keep SSR eidolons?

I would also keep dragoons in addition to the ones Slashley mentioned. They are very niche as well, but comes in handy occasionally if you don't have kaisers.

Radon also has a really rare active - reduces rage bar by 15% iirc, more than Archangel which is 10% iirc. Theoretically can be useful but I wouldn't normally use it unless there's coordination with other players.

Unrelated, but since I'm on the topic of Shingen, how are we going to get HSP after UE's cease to exist?

As mentioned, UEs will come back. There's also going to be a new shop next April-ish that sells HSP.

Makenshi
09-02-2019, 05:32 PM
If I don't have a full SSR water grid is it better to use the weapons from this event multiple times in the grid instead of using the duplicates to break limits?

Kitty
09-02-2019, 05:41 PM
If I don't have a full SSR water grid is it better to use the weapons from this event multiple times in the grid instead of using the duplicates to break limits?

naw. just use SRs until you can replace them for better SSRs
not worth limit breaking on these advent weps especially since they rematch and it's not the BEST. doesn't even have a FLB yet.

Geo
09-02-2019, 05:43 PM

Statwise and resourcewise, having 2 MLB SSRs plus 8 MLB SRs is better than having 8 1-star SSRs.

On the long run, as you participate in more events, you'll eventually get a full SSR grid.

Makenshi
09-02-2019, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the replies! I'm fairly new with 4 SSR himes and the water healer Eidolon (got tired of rerolling).

What Eidolon thats farmable should I go for beyond this event one? Any known upcoming gacha Eidolons for water I should keep an eye out for? Up to like 11k gems now waiting for a water banner

Geo
09-02-2019, 08:28 PM
By water healer Eidolon you mean Tiamat?

Check this list here (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Eidolons/List#Event%20only)

The farmable Eidolons are those obtainable from the Eidolon Orb Shop. I'd go in the order of highest total power, as the stats can be useful for any team:

Tiamat
Adramelech
Icarus
Horus
St Nicholas
Amaru

I myself didn't prioritize any element, but one could unlock their favorite element first. Light and Dark in particular benefit the most by going mono, with Anubis and Managarm as the top Gacha Eidolons.

EDIT: top Eidolons for Water are Rudra and Leviathan. The other ones from Gacha are weaker than a MLB Event Eidolon, if zero-star. I'm not aware of future Eidolons that top Rudra and Leviathan, but they say the upcoming Guardians Raid ones are the third best option if the player has a good weapon grid.

Makenshi
09-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the wiki link! The SSR Eidolon I have is Aqua Kaiser Dragoon.

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 12:38 AM
... which has an abysmal main effect. You’re better off using this event eidolon than using it in the main slot. It’s stats though, are another matter.

Makenshi
09-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Yea I'm using a +20% atk Sea Serpent rare Eidolon atm. Appreciate the advice!

Slashley
09-03-2019, 02:17 AM
If I don't have a full SSR water grid is it better to use the weapons from this event multiple times in the grid instead of using the duplicates to break limits?Contrary to what others are saying... I'd say yes. Assault and HP is goddamn amazing, especially for new players.

Downsides:
1. Eventually, you'll need to Limit Break those four 0-Star weapons into one 3-Star weapon. At that point, all skill levels put into three of them will be lost.
Upsides:
1. You get a fuckload of HP as you skill level those up.
2. It will take you foreverrrrrrrrrr before you start getting to the point where there are better weapons and you need start combining these. Next Water event? JANUARY. And has only one useful weapon. After that? Basically April, and only has one good weapon as well. Then basically June. Even with all of those, you'd still be at only 7 + Soul weapon weapons.

... so yeah, just keep those separate and slvl20 them. Your primary source of weaponry will first be the SR Disaster Glaives, then later Water Olympia if you can somehow grind that.

Fuck Kamihime is such an awful game to start late. Fucking devs.
REROLL INTO A 100% EIDOLON OR YOU WILL BE FUCKED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Dragon
09-03-2019, 05:31 AM
Hey guys, I am going crazy trying to search forums. I was not able to find my answer so I am asking here.

I was wondering why people do not +99 kamihimes. I recently saw a greeting on a friend's page saying "don't +99 your kamis you dingus." I really want to know why you wouldn't want to +99 kamihime. My plan was to start +99 kamihime after I finished my eidolon page and weapon grid.

I do understand that weapon and eidolon points boost whole team while kamihime is individual. I do not see high level people upgrading their Kamihimes to +99 either, so I am really confused and would like to know what the issue is.

Thanks in advance!

Slashley
09-03-2019, 05:51 AM
Hey guys, I am going crazy trying to search forums. I was not able to find my answer so I am asking here.

I was wondering why people do not +99 kamihimes. I recently saw a greeting on a friend's page saying "don't +99 your kamis you dingus." I really want to know why you wouldn't want to +99 kamihime. My plan was to start +99 kamihime after I finished my eidolon page and weapon grid.

I do understand that weapon and eidolon points boost whole team while kamihime is individual. I do not see high level people upgrading their Kamihimes to +99 either, so I am really confused and would like to know what the issue is.

Thanks in advance!If you're full, full, FULL (insert element here) BAKA, once you have your Grid at full +99 then it's fine to start +99ing your Hime as well.

But... since you should never go FULL BAKA, it's just so much better to start +99ing some other element's Grid. It's simply five times more efficient that way.

Dragon
09-03-2019, 06:18 AM
If you're full, full, FULL (insert element here) BAKA, once you have your Grid at full +99 then it's fine to start +99ing your Hime as well.

But... since you should never go FULL BAKA, it's just so much better to start +99ing some other element's Grid. It's simply five times more efficient that way.

Okay I see. I was worried that there might be some sort of cap to the +99's and if you +99 kamihime then it would waste the +99 on weapon/eidolon that could boost the whole team or something.

I am a Thunder main but have not finished the grid and eidolons yet so I might do thunder kamihime after I finish those if I don't get anything good from the other elements.

Slashley
09-03-2019, 06:20 AM
Reminder that even though you might not have anything good right now, you probably will later on. It's just better to store a garbage +99 weapon to be used for when you do find something useful.

Dragon
09-03-2019, 06:25 AM
Reminder that even though you might not have anything good right now, you probably will later on. It's just better to store a garbage +99 weapon to be used for when you do find something useful.

Okay I will keep that in mind, thank you very much for the lightning fast response!

Geo
09-03-2019, 06:28 AM
Contrary to what others are saying... I'd say yes. Assault and HP is goddamn amazing, especially for new players.

Downsides:
1. Eventually, you'll need to Limit Break those four 0-Star weapons into one 3-Star weapon. At that point, all skill levels put into three of them will be lost.
Upsides:
1. You get a fuckload of HP as you skill level those up.
2. It will take you foreverrrrrrrrrr before you start getting to the point where there are better weapons and you need start combining these. Next Water event? JANUARY. And has only one useful weapon. After that? Basically April, and only has one good weapon as well. Then basically June. Even with all of those, you'd still be at only 7 + Soul weapon weapons.

... so yeah, just keep those separate and slvl20 them. Your primary source of weaponry will first be the SR Disaster Glaives, then later Water Olympia if you can somehow grind that.

Fuck Kamihime is such an awful game to start late. Fucking devs.

I will not particularly disagree, just point out your reasoning is more short-terml - maybe the player will have more fun if he skill level up those 4 weapons.

Also, it is worth mentioning that by November, he will have access to Tiamat's Epic Quest. It will mean access to other SSR Weapons before January. Then he can also access Sandalphon's Epic Quest and get his hands on Gabriel, an excelent SR Water kamihime.

Slashley
09-03-2019, 07:05 AM
--
Also, it is worth mentioning that by November, he will have access to Tiamat's Epic Quest.--Oh, right, I forgot all about Epic Quests. However... does Tiamat even have Epic Quest...?

What he will get access to: November Jorm (good Eidolon, no Water weapon), February Reiki (good Eidolon, decent Water weapon), April Yam (decent Water weapon). Doesn't look like that'd change things around much. Still looking at only starting to merge those weapons one year into the future, depending on how well he can farm Water Olympia.

Kitty
09-03-2019, 07:15 AM
Tiamat epic quest just came out this event on DMM alongside Fleurety and Yule Goat.
Next are Yggdrasil and Cyaegha in late September.

Makenshi
09-03-2019, 08:11 AM
Thanks everyone for the advice, much appreciated. I am not going to reroll for a 100% Eidolon though, too much time spent not playing and I had already spent on this account which I dont want to throw away. ^^;

dreamlitz
09-03-2019, 01:08 PM

I am not going to reroll for a 100% Eidolon though, too much time spent not playing and I had already spent on this account which I dont want to throw away. ^^;

You're in the same situation as me. I spent on my account and got myself up to 4 light SSRs before I found out about rerolling, and didn't want to start fresh so I know how you feel. While I'm not gonna push you to reroll, I will elaborate a little on Slashley's warning based on my own experiences without a 100% eido just so you know what you're getting yourself into:

1. It's hard to make and KEEP friends with 100% eido without one yourself - I make new friends with fluffy (Managarmr - 100% light eido) almost as quickly as I am losing them.
2. Without 100% eido yourself AND without 100% eido support, you're probably dealing about a third dmg less or worse than everyone else.
3. When you get to the point where you start doing rag raids, your lower dmg makes MVP racing close to impossible, which results in:
3a. Much worse drops - like MUCH MUCH worse, MVP in rags guarantees a magna and two extra chances of getting phantom weapons, VMVP guarantees you absolutely nothing - I have lost track of the number of times I got only 3 seeds for VMVP-ing a rag.
3b. You can overcome this by just leeching lots of raids, but a lot of strong players do not want weaker players in their friend list, so if you don't do well in rag raids, you get kicked, making it much harder for you to even access rag raids in the first place.
3b.i. Getting into a good union helps mitigate this, but a lot of good unions only accept other strong players and/or ppl that are willing to be paratrain slaves and/or really really active
3c. You can attempt to MVP a struggling raid using an endurance team but that takes a lot longer to clear stuff, so you may MVP one raid while everyone else may have done half a dozen raids in the meantime (not an exaggeration, oh and remember quasi-solo-ing rag is non-trivial even for strong players and you have to get it done in an hour or fail, so you can't just turtle infinitely - this is coming from someone who is infamous for turtling infinitely.)
3c.i. There is a huge flaw in trying to MVP a struggling raid btw, and that is some strong player can still come in and burst twice for insane dmg and steal your MVP, so you just spent a lot of time manual-ing for mere VMVP, here's your 3 seeds, congratulations.
3d. Some rags seem designed to hate weaker players, where if you can't defeat something in a fixed number of turns, you've basically lost (looking at you lrag.)
4. There is an upcoming farmable eido that can sort of close the power gap with a 100% eido, but it has more hp than rags, so all the problems I described for rags apply here, so another catch-22.
5. Events that give the best rewards are all ranked (UE, tower, dummy) so falling behind can become a vicious cycle.

There's basically the equivalent of a poverty trap in this game. It's almost a different game depending on whether you manage to get into a strong friend/union network or not and possession of a 100% eido has strong influence on which side of the divide you end up on. The game is still playable without a strong friend network, but it'll require a lot more luck and/or some crazy plans to farm end-game content.

tl;dr life without 100% eido sucks 'cos almost no one wants to befriend you and end-game content can't be cleared solo.

Geo
09-03-2019, 02:14 PM
Will these Eidolons ever be available with Miracle Tickets?

Kitty
09-03-2019, 02:15 PM
Will these Eidolons ever be available with Miracle Tickets?

ye, 150 eye ticket for the 140% + 100%
or special "one time only" mtix which is $100 but you can't get the 140%, only the 100%

Slashley
09-03-2019, 04:06 PM
--
or special "one time only" mtix which is $100 but you can't get the 140%, only the 100%But this is like, what, 11 months away on Nutaku?

Makenshi
09-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I see this same kind of thing with GBF (where I DID start with 100% Baha). I guess I can ask Nutaku if they'd refund my account so I can do a reroll? But I sure as shit don't want to start over after spending like $80 lol.

ye, 150 eye ticket for the 140% + 100%
or special "one time only" mtix which is $100 but you can't get the 140%, only the 100%

Where do you get that special mtix? I'd honestly rather do that than start over at this point.

Geo
09-03-2019, 04:38 PM
But this is like, what, 11 months away on Nutaku?

If KamiPro ever makes it to the next year, I will check out this Miracle Ticket. Until then, it is a matter of luck.

ArchAngel
09-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I see this same kind of thing with GBF (where I DID start with 100% Baha). I guess I can ask Nutaku if they'd refund my account so I can do a reroll? But I sure as shit don't want to start over after spending like $80 lol.

Where do you get that special mtix? I'd honestly rather do that than start over at this point.

We are copy GBF lol,and can't spark any 100% here either as far i know,even tho i have many summer unit no 100%=(
Also it boggles my mind GBF don't have auto-ability only auto-attack,or you don't need friends to summon 100% on first turn...social life for losers i guess,only hentai bros are together lulz

ps:gl getting refund or that 150xdraconic eye here in nutaku

Makenshi
09-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Besides waiting on the (only shows up on a special day per week) daily quest, is there another way to farm the uncap materials for the Kamihime btw? The wiki mostly points at the daily quest, just wondering if I can level up my girls faster

Slashley
09-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Besides waiting on the (only shows up on a special day per week) daily quest, is there another way to farm the uncap materials for the Kamihime btw? The wiki mostly points at the daily quest, just wondering if I can level up my girls fasterYou're going to need to tell us what exactly it is that you're lacking.

Makenshi
09-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Most of my SSR Kamihime are at Level 50, so I need the Holy Crystal, Dragon Bone, Fangs, Runes, Idea Cores, and Lithographs (for my Snow Raph who hasn't been uncapped yet).

I assume most of that just drops from the daily quest, and Water is tomorrow, but if there was another option to farm some stuff I would want to hop on that.

Geo
09-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Most of my SSR Kamihime are at Level 50, so I need the Holy Crystal, Dragon Bone, Fangs, Runes, Idea Cores, and Lithographs (for my Snow Raph who hasn't been uncapped yet).

I assume most of that just drops from the daily quest, and Water is tomorrow, but if there was another option to farm some stuff I would want to hop on that.

Dude, the Disaster Raids are actually better at farming those materials.

EDIT: and to play 15x Gem Gacha everyday, then trade the low-tier for higher tiers in the Shop.

Shieun
09-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice, much appreciated. I am not going to reroll for a 100% Eidolon though, too much time spent not playing and I had already spent on this account which I dont want to throw away. ^^;

I personally a believer that 100% or reroll is just going to exhaust you before you even play the game.

With that said, while its somewhat true that it's harder to get a random stranger with 100% to add you when you are 100%-less. There are many people with 100% that will add you when you are 100%-less. If you know where to find these guys, it's not hard getting those guys to add and keep you in their list as long you dont go inactive for a long period of time or do stupid things (e.g. sharing their rags to public).

Makenshi
09-03-2019, 11:43 PM
Feel free to add me if yall have any water summons for carry, haha:

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 12:19 AM
One of my friends with three 100%’s rule of thumb is that he’ll add anyone with two or more 100% eidolons, or one if it matches his main element (fire).

Kitty
09-04-2019, 05:17 AM
me, being the smart, amazing and GREAT person i am, spent 16k medals on 5 copies of the premium tickets and got OUROBOROS
totally WORTH.
not complaining but i love triggering ppl who take the game way too seriously

(oh yes and i have 0lb rudra, kirin and 1lb managrandma) TEEHEE

edit: yes i deleted your comment, nice try but good job on getting anon posters removed from the forum?
GJ Falcontea! make an account next time you wanna post irrelevant gross shit and see what happens~

ArchAngel
09-04-2019, 10:46 AM
me, being the smart, amazing and GREAT person i am, spent 16k medals on 5 copies of the premium tickets and got OUROBOROS
totally WORTH.
not complaining but i love triggering ppl who take the game way too seriously

(oh yes and i have 0lb rudra, kirin and 1lb managrandma) TEEHEE

edit: yes i deleted your comment, nice try but good job on getting anon posters removed from the forum?
GJ Falcontea! make an account next time you wanna post irrelevant gross shit and see what happens~

lulz getting cocky after Rudra? and damn Ouro are so popular,shady rate up on nutaku huh
jokes aside gratz!

Kitty
09-04-2019, 10:50 AM
ekeke naw, just like to draw gachas and don't really take the game too seriously at this point on nutaku anyway.
just wanted to have fun with prem tickets and see what I could get.

Theon
09-04-2019, 01:04 PM
I am playing kamihime for almost a year now but i think my teams arent doing good enough...
I need a little help about which kami to pick for team and a attribute to main at
(P.S. I am f2p)
I have 15 SSRs total they are as follows
Fire- Ares(AW),Fire beelzebub, acala (AW),Swarog
wind- wind uriel, aether
water- nikeU
thunder- mammon, brahma (AW), Dian
light- Atum, light tsukuyomi
dark- chernobog, berith, susanoo

notable eidos are mana+god kaiser, kirin and belial

any suggestions are appreciated especially for for SRs to fill the teams

Makenshi
09-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Sorry if this isn't the best thread for it, I didn't see one for the new paid banner: Is the paid step up worth it?

Kitty
09-04-2019, 01:47 PM
depends if you're happy to find takemikazuchi or behemoth kek

Geo
09-04-2019, 01:56 PM
any suggestions are appreciated especially for for SRs to fill the teams

Maybe checking this thread about SR teams would help you. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5108-sr-team-element.html)

You got Mammon, Brahma and Dian, plus Kirin? I'd have no doubt about maining Thunder. The SR hime for the time being could be Fodla in front row for more debuffing (Soul's Sniper Shot or Ambush + Mammon's C-Frame Defense Down + Fodla's Thunder Resistance Down would make the team reach the 50% Defense Down cap).

I'd say your Fire is quite interesting, but got insufficient debuffers and healers for my tastes... Maybe use Andromeda with Sniper Shot for a makeshift Amaterasu, and employ Hephaestus for Defense Down, in the place of one of those SSR powerhouses.

Theon
09-04-2019, 02:04 PM
then what soul should I use for thunder currently I am using Dart (with Hp gun)
my lineup for thunder
Dart- brahma-mammon-astrea-dian

Geo
09-04-2019, 02:11 PM
then what soul should I use for thunder currently I am using Dart (with Hp gun)

The Gun makes Sniper Shot do -30% debuff, rending Fodla unecessary (as Mammon's debuff is -20%, the team will reach the Defense Down cap with just those two). So, I'd replace Fodla in front row for... Fodla in back row XD.

Use Black Propaganda as EX. That coupled with Fodla's orb eating (8t CD) will give you some overdrive control.