PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47

Theon
09-04-2019, 02:15 PM
The Gun makes Sniper Shot do -30% debuff, rending Fodla unecessary (as Mammon's debuff is -20%, the team will reach the Defense Down cap with just those two). So, I'd replace Fodla in front row for... Fodla in back row XD.

Use Black Propaganda as EX. That coupled with Fodla's orb eating (8t CD) will give you some overdrive control.

alright will try that thanks

dreamlitz
09-04-2019, 02:20 PM
but i think my teams arent doing good enough...

What's your definition of good enough? Do you have MLB weapons from all the event from the past year as well? Your weapons grid is as important as hime line-up.

notable eidos are mana+god kaiser, kirin and belial

That's awesome for f2p, congrats! You can get into just about any exclusive friend circles with 3 100% eido!

Given your 100% eido and SSR distribution, fire/thunder main would probably work best as they're opposing elements and you have 100% eido for both!

any suggestions are appreciated especially for for SRs to fill the teams

Dunno enough about fire and thunder SRs to comment, but since you have Managarmr, thought I'll comment on light, too:

If you need some defenses, Metis would actually work pretty well with Atum - Metis has a tendency to get herself killed while keeping the rest of the team safe (which is why I don't like her) but Atum's single target heal/barrier can deal with that, or auto revive if your soul doesn't need that insurance.

Against things you can debuff, Diana + light Tsuku + either sniper shot or Hercules axe will hit def down cap.

Atum works better in a fast team 'cos bursting refreshes her heal/barrier/vigor; Tsuku also gets buffed with an echo burst at some point. Durga and Anteros are the fastest light SR that I can think of.

Btw, Atum's heal doesn't cleanse, so lvl up Belobog and Attar if you have them for situations where cleanse is required to keep your EX slot free. Also, don't think of Atum as just a healer, you can play offensively with her and use her as a buffer - barrier/vigor is a very strong set of buffs, and Atum's CD reduction raises ability cap, too, so put those on Hercules or Solomon for some serious nuking power.

Sorry if this isn't the best thread for it, I didn't see one for the new paid banner: Is the paid step up worth it?

For reference, a typical Kamihime/eidolon SSR guarantee costs 3000 star coins for 10x pulls. If you do the whole step up, it costs a little more than that for a single SSR guarantee (could be hime or eido) and 19x pulls total. The 3rd step of the 9x pull guarantees one SR as well, so you can think of the first 3 steps as essentially a regular 10x premium gacha pull, which would normally cost 3000 star coins, too.

If you think the regular SSR guarantee and a premium pull are both worth 3000 SC, then yes, this step up gacha is clearly good value. Otherwise, it depends how much you're willing to pay normally. It's not the best deals we've seen but not the worst either.

10 SC for first step is totally worth it for gamblers though, but I'm not sure what to do with the 90 SC after... They'll probably make another step-up later for 95 SC for first step just to mess with us...

Slashley
09-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Sorry if this isn't the best thread for it, I didn't see one for the new paid banner: Is the paid step up worth it?Step 1 is 10 Star Coins, so if you've ever bought one of those retarded awkward 9800 SC things, you have an awkward number left. In that case it is worth it as you're paying nothing for nothing.

Step 2 is awful. Never pay for this.
Step 3 is awful. Never pay for this.
Step 4 is... well, 40% chance of being useless, so multiply cost by 1.4. Reminder to add in the costs of steps 2 and 3. On average, you should be looking at... 49 bucks on average for a random SSR Hime, I think. Is that worth it to you? And remember that you can fail and get a useless Eidolon.

The SSR guaranteed should reset within a week, so random SSR Hime will be 30 bucks at that point.

dreamlitz
09-04-2019, 02:41 PM
Gah, so many posts while I was typing!

I'd say your Fire is quite interesting, but got insufficient debuffers and healers for my tastes... Maybe use Andromeda with Sniper Shot for a makeshift Amaterasu, and employ Hephaestus for Defense Down, in the place of one of those SSR powerhouses.

I'm no firelord, but firelords I do know don't rely on debuffs and heal... Fire is typically kill or be killed. Remember, most wind bosses are highly debuff resistant, so it's not like you can rely on debuffs to land anyway. Also, note that for wirag, normal OD (atk down + dizzy) is arguably more dangerous and annoying than raging OD (energy drain), so Acala's 3rd ability - which is normally useless - will actually come in very handy in wirag.

Makenshi
09-04-2019, 02:51 PM
Step 1 is 10 Star Coins, so if you've ever bought one of those retarded awkward 9800 SC things, you have an awkward number left. In that case it is worth it as you're paying nothing for nothing.

Step 2 is awful. Never pay for this.
Step 3 is awful. Never pay for this.
Step 4 is... well, 40% chance of being useless, so multiply cost by 1.4. Reminder to add in the costs of steps 2 and 3. On average, you should be looking at... 49 bucks on average for a random SSR Hime, I think. Is that worth it to you? And remember that you can fail and get a useless Eidolon.

The SSR guaranteed should reset within a week, so random SSR Hime will be 30 bucks at that point.

Do they ever do random SSR Eidolon guarantees?

dreamlitz
09-04-2019, 02:59 PM
Do they ever do random SSR Eidolon guarantees?

Yes, those are 3000 SC, too. Usually resets with the kamihime SSR guarantee.

The 100% eido drop rates are still abysmal though. I mean, you might get lucky, but you might also end up like me with a bunch of half-broken gacha eidos that dun do you any good (dun ask me how many guaranteed SSR eido I bought, too shameful to answer...)

Slashley
09-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Do they ever do random SSR Eidolon guarantees?Yes, resets at the same time as SSR Kamihime Guaranteed. Same price too, 30 bucks.

However.
Please note that you don't want to buy those. Gacha Eidolons are FUCKING AWFUL until you get them to 1, preferably 2+ Stars. Until then, Event Eidolons are just better. Since there are 15 SSR Eidolons in the gacha, your chances to find *the same one twice or three times* is FUCKING AWFUL. So, unless you whale a lot, and I mean A LOT, guaranteed SSR Eidolons are a giant waste of your money.

And on a side note, there are 16 actually good Eidolons in there too (Kaisers and 100%+ Eidolons), but your chances at these are BASICALLY NOTHING. YOU WILL NOT GET THEM. DO NOT GET FOOLED. Just because there are a total of 31 SSR Eidolons in there does NOT give you 16/31 chances. It's weighted so that you have more like 1/100 chance of those good ones. So, again, forget guaranteed SSR Eidolon gachas.

Geo
09-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Gah, so many posts while I was typing!

I'm no firelord, but firelords I do know don't rely on debuffs and heal... Fire is typically kill or be killed. Remember, most wind bosses are highly debuff resistant, so it's not like you can rely on debuffs to land anyway. Also, note that for wirag, normal OD (atk down + dizzy) is arguably more dangerous and annoying than raging OD (energy drain), so Acala's 3rd ability - which is normally useless - will actually come in very handy in wirag.

I was intrigued by Acala's third ability ever since I got her some time ago. I thought it would REDUCE (not INCREASE) mode gauge from a Wind Enemy, i felt it was bugged (as I see no reduction), so she warmed the bench for the longest time.

Now that you explained it, her skillset makes sense now: try and enrage the Wind enemy ASAP, in order to use the skills that reduce gauge, fill burst and deals massive damage while enemy is enraging... In other words, Acala will enable a "stun enemy ASAP" strategy.

As Theon will most likely main Thunder and use Fire against Wind (instead of using Fire against most content), the debuffing approach maybe is not adequate for his current Fire team indeed.

Yukichi
09-04-2019, 07:48 PM
I am playing kamihime for almost a year now but i think my teams arent doing good enough...
I need a little help about which kami to pick for team and a attribute to main at
(P.S. I am f2p)
I have 15 SSRs total they are as follows
Fire- Ares(AW),Fire beelzebub, acala (AW),Swarog
wind- wind uriel, aether
water- nikeU
thunder- mammon, brahma (AW), Dian
light- Atum, light tsukuyomi
dark- chernobog, berith, susanoo

notable eidos are mana+god kaiser, kirin and belial

any suggestions are appreciated especially for for SRs to fill the teams

Perhaps you can use Gryla (A-frame Atk down + heal) or Cyclops (C-frame Atk down + zeal/regen) to complete your thunder team

Theon
09-05-2019, 02:27 AM
Do you have MLB weapons from all the event from the past year as well? Your weapons grid is as important as hime line-up.

yes, I have pretty much every event SSR weapon since trivia event last year.

The problem I think is my Kamis arent put well together, for example, my current thunder except for Brahma others arent fast so FB takes quite some turns,
My fire is pure offense team, I usually switch F beelze with brynhilde or konohana sakuya according to the need

dreamlitz
09-05-2019, 10:05 AM
for example, my current thunder except for Brahma others arent fast so FB takes quite some turns,

Hercules or Shingen if you want your soul to keep up with someone like Brahma. I'm not sure if Brahma is fast enough for this, but if you're forced to use a slow soul, you can try putting Brahma in the last slot and let her burst on her own, then wait for her to catch up again for FB. You may or may not be able to FB faster with this setup, but at least Brahma will have her insane vigor buff up more often.

Also, unlock accessory slots and get a tiara set on your bottleneck SSRs asap, those help a lot.

My fire is pure offense team

Fire is sort of intended to be pure offence though, at least once you get to the SSR level - there're close to no defense or healer himes available but most are either fast, hits hard or have strong offensive buffs. Fire is not a good fit for an endurance build - yes you can bring SR healers, but fire lacks good ascension weapons. I'm assuming you're fighting rags and is comfortably above 10k hp, so heal without ascension buys you very few extra turns, while using up a hime slot that can be used for more offensive buffs or a heavy hitter. Light or water is generally better if you want endurance although I think thunder is viable, too, since you have Dian.

Unlike me, it sounds like you have a viable grid or can get to a viable grid for multiple elements, in which case it is probably more efficient to use different elements for different content rather than trying shoehorn one element for all situations. For example, use your fire team for wind raids, where elemental advantage and the free potion helps you deal with lack of healer. Use your thunder team for GO where you can stall in the early waves and have Dian make potions for you to use for the final boss.

Before someone calls me out on it, yes, I do shoehorn my light team into literally all game content outside tower (even dummy, I used light for all 6 dummies.) However, that's only viable for me 'cos I invested all mtix and bricks into my light team and in addition to the regular offensive himes, I got myself a bunch of utility himes that no one seems to like (Sol, Eros, Raphy, Atum, I have them all and I use them all.) Without some insane luck, you need to be willing to at least spend on mtix to get that kinda team. Non-light nut should not attempt this.

Theon
09-05-2019, 10:59 AM
you can try putting Brahma in the last slot and Brahma will have her insane vigor buff up more often.

never thought of this but a viable option

it is probably more efficient to use different elements for different content rather than trying shoehorn one element for all situations.
that's what I was doing for a year but it wasn't giving any significant performance thats why I want to choose a single one

guess I will stick with thunder for a while

dreamlitz
09-05-2019, 01:03 PM
that's what I was doing for a year but it wasn't giving any significant performance thats why I want to choose a single one

I think I'm missing something here, so if I may, I would like a little more background:

What level of performance are you aiming for? Solo ult, AAB solo ult, not be dead weight in rag, MVP rag sometimes, MVP rag consistently (I won't be of any help for that high level of play.)

If I counted correctly, I think you should have 9 thunder event weapons with assault or pride, and 6 fire event weapons with assault or pride, some of which can be FLB. There's a couple of defender mixed in for both of those elements, too, so your hp should be decent as well. That should give you a lot of assault and stats if you MLB/FLB them all, and you have Kirin and Belial, too, that's a good amount of firepower even if you just randomly select a SR to fill in whatever open slot you have, so I seem to be missing something here, and I'm not sure what. Are there specific battles you're struggling with?

Also, when you say you want to choose a main, are you still leveling up your gear, deciding where to spend your bricks on or deciding which element magna to focus on farming?

Theon
09-05-2019, 01:37 PM
What level of performance are you aiming for? Solo ult, AAB solo ult, not be dead weight in rag, MVP rag sometimes, MVP rag consistently
soloing ults is not much problem these days...
however with olympia raids are right around the corner so I thought it would be better to have atleast one fairly rounded team

Also, when you say you want to choose a main, are you still leveling up your gear, deciding where to spend your bricks on or deciding which element magna to focus on farming?
until now except of spending bricks I have spent pretty much on every element, so its just getting rather cumbersome

dreamlitz
09-05-2019, 02:50 PM
soloing ults is not much problem these days...

Ok, I'm not missing much then, I was wondering where all that dmg went :rofl:

however with olympia raids are right around the corner so I thought it would be better to have atleast one fairly rounded team

I'm not sure if olympia raids will be all that different from rags tbh. If you have a strong group of ppl you can raid with, you'll probably do just fine.

I'm still studying up on the light and dark olympia, but for the light one, you'll probably want at least one and ideally two sources of cleanse to avoid eating high dmg attacks frequently. For the dark one, someone in the raid needs to bring CM or equivalent. Dmg mitigation is important for both. Will have to fight it to understand any nuances that may be hard to grasp just by looking at it on paper though.

until now except of spending bricks I have spent pretty much on every element, so its just getting rather cumbersome

I would just focus on thunder and fire. Your himes in the other elements don't provide anything special enough to justify much investment imo.

slade13
09-08-2019, 03:08 AM
For a fire rag team, is it best to go neptune vohu shiva(awak) and saraswati? or should sara be replaced with asherah. Also is the team fast enough for shingen or stick with hercules?

Slashley
09-08-2019, 03:45 AM
For a fire rag team, is it best to go neptune vohu shiva(awak) and saraswati? or should sara be replaced with asherah. Also is the team fast enough for shingen or stick with hercules?... should anyone ever go with Neptune?

Also, are you actually going to manual Fire Rags, considering how easy they are? All you need is like, two veterans to AAB it and 2-3 weak people AABing with debuff teams to help the veterans out. And that's basically a 100% sure clear, and it can be done with way less. So, why not just AAB it with Herc(VoF)/Ryu-Oh/Vohu/Snow Raph/SSR Nike?

Nik
09-08-2019, 08:58 AM
Just wanna get professional opinion on this one...
So before, i was maining dark : amon U, samael, osiris, pluto.
Recently though...according to the gacha I got brahma, thor, justitsya, marduk, thunder ryu oh, and event asherah.
Also fire i have uriel and vahagn (and a bunch of srs that allow a really fast team).

Now im considering switching mains...I'm already like 70% settled on the idea of switching to thunder main and just mtix baal U next, but I'm not tossing out fire as an option either (since i love glass cannon types).
Dark is pretty much dead to me at this point, and I'm definitely not gonna main it for the long run.

Which should i switch to officially: fire or thunder?
( I have enough eyes for 2.5 awakenings).

Also have the 50% gacha idols for every element basically and my FL is loaded with hundos for dark/light/fire and a couple thunder.

Slashley
09-08-2019, 09:43 AM
--
Which should i switch to officially: fire or thunder?
( I have enough eyes for 2.5 awakenings).
--Why not both? Thunder mains need Fire teams to handle Wind events, Fire mains need Thunder teams to handle Water events. Dark has the advantage of not needing any secondary team.

For your Dragon Eye problem, just play both teams and see which one seems more fun to you. As far as pure power levels are concerned, it's probably:
Phantom Elemental Lord Thor (for Union Events) > Uriel > Marduk > Brahma > Thor (for everything else)
But really, the best solution to Dragon Eye related problems is joining a proper Union. Since there are less Union Events now it's not as effective as it used to be, but finding yourself into a top30 Union shouldn't really be a problem and will grant you a load of Shards every UE.

Dave2
09-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Guys, i need some advice. I haven't played a year or two, and now decided to return. I guess the first thing i need to do - get some jewelry (i didn`t have any at all). What a best way to obtain jewelry atm?

Nik
09-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Why not both? Thunder mains need Fire teams to handle Wind events, Fire mains need Thunder teams to handle Water events. Dark has the advantage of not needing any secondary team.

For your Dragon Eye problem, just play both teams and see which one seems more fun to you. As far as pure power levels are concerned, it's probably:
Phantom Elemental Lord Thor (for Union Events) > Uriel > Marduk > Brahma > Thor (for everything else)
But really, the best solution to Dragon Eye related problems is joining a proper Union. Since there are less Union Events now it's not as effective as it used to be, but finding yourself into a top30 Union shouldn't really be a problem and will grant you a load of Shards every UE.
I did join a top 30 union i think.

Also what is this phantom elemental lord thor? And ok thunder main, fire secondary it is.

Slashley
09-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Also what is this phantom elemental lord thor?It's a joke, since you run Awakened Thor against all elements in Union Events. Well, except Wind, because fuck Wind.

So thus she's kind of "Phantom Element," and because she is the most important unit in any UE team, "Lord."

Geo
09-08-2019, 09:30 PM
Guys, i need some advice. I haven't played a year or two, and now decided to return. I guess the first thing i need to do - get some jewelry (i didn`t have any at all). What a best way to obtain jewelry atm?

By jewelry, you mean Magic Jewels, or Accessories? For the latter, mainly Accessory quests.

Dave2
09-09-2019, 01:55 AM
By jewelry, you mean Magic Jewels, or Accessories? For the latter, mainly Accessory quests.

Yeah, accessories. So accessory quests is the only way? I only got R and SR from there so far. Should i sell it for acc points and trade for SSR jewelry later, or make an SR jewelry set for start? And how about SSR rings for Eidolon Orbs? Worth it?

09-09-2019, 04:07 AM
Hey guys, I’m relatively new to the game so I have a couple of questions:

For the 120% eidolons (for example, Hanuman) when you LB them to say, 125%, does the base stat increase or does the stat for each (in this case, wind) eidolon you equip increase?

How do you calculate % assault? Say I have a SL 20 SSR Large Assault weapon, what % would that be?

Slashley
09-09-2019, 05:17 AM
Yeah, accessories. So accessory quests is the only way? I only got R and SR from there so far. Should i sell it for acc points and trade for SSR jewelry later, or make an SR jewelry set for start?Honestly, if you've been gone for a long time, it might be best for you to just reroll a new account with a 100% Eidolon.
And how about SSR rings for Eidolon Orbs? Worth it?Never. Eidolon Orbs are for Eidolons that you missed (such as Tiamat for Water) or for Kaisers.
For the 120% eidolons (for example, Hanuman) when you LB them to say, 125%, does the base stat increase or does the stat for each (in this case, wind) eidolon you equip increase?For 120% Eidolons, the 5% goes to base. They're always 100% base + 5% per Star + 4% per same element Eidolon equipped (will be buffed to 8% in December).

However, please notice that Managarm and Anubis work differently. They're 80% base + 4% per same element Eidolon equipped + 1% per Star per same element Eidolon equipped. So a 4-Star Anubis is still 80% if you have no Dark Eidolon equipped.
How do you calculate % assault? Say I have a SL 20 SSR Large Assault weapon, what % would that be?Assault is 0% base for (), 3% base for (+), 6% base for (++). 0.5% per skill level, so 10% at slvl20 and 15% at slvl30.

So a slvl20 "Large" Assault is 16%.

Makenshi
09-09-2019, 04:18 PM
I just finished getting all of the Hp/Atk weapon from the event and the summon FLB. I don't have the mats nor the time to get the other weapon max limit break. Is it worth to get 1 of that one, or just finish getting the gacha tickets?

Dunhere
09-09-2019, 04:43 PM
You've got a few days yet, due to the extention.

we have decided to extend the current event "Advent battle Vs. Kyu Ei" to Sep. 12th 20:00.

Makenshi
09-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Ah, sweet. Will try to grind out the weapon and the tickets then. The stupid skeleton bone mat is a pain to grind. :(

Makenshi
09-09-2019, 05:55 PM
Looks like I'm going to swap to fire, boys! Just pulled Belial. 12950

Yukichi
09-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Yeah, accessories. So accessory quests is the only way? I only got R and SR from there so far. Should i sell it for acc points and trade for SSR jewelry later, or make an SR jewelry set for start?

You also get SR and SSR accessories in the Union Events rewards. You should keep all the SRs that you get. They are useful as fodder for leveling SSRs. You can equip them on himes without leveling them in the meantime. Ns and Rs can be sold or not depending on the way you intend to level SSRs. The rings in the acc point shop have random effects and you are guaranteed 1 SSR accessory when you complete acc quest levels 4 and 5, so they are not worth buying to be equipped. They can serve as fodder.

Geo
09-09-2019, 07:43 PM
You are guaranteed 1 SSR accessory when you complete acc quest levels 4 and 5, so they are not worth buying to be equipped. They can serve as fodder.

Does it mean that if I could clear the Accessories Quests 4 and 5 three times, I am guaranteed to get 6 SSR Accessories each day? I will test it out right now.

Yukichi
09-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Only 3 Accessory Quests can be completed each day, so 3 guaranteed SSR.

Nik
09-11-2019, 08:25 AM
Do you guys use dupe hime weps to LB each other or no?

Slashley
09-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Do you guys use dupe hime weps to LB each other or no?Depends.

If I were to find something with absolutely insane FLBs such as Marduk Hammer or Mammon Gun (both are triple skills with all three being amazing), no. I'd rather have two weapons to brick. Like, I have two SSR Cybele Glaives sitting in my inventory. I doubt I'll ever brick either, but just in case I pull a Hraes/Hanuman and need to go full Wind baka.

SSR Hime weapons that are just trash - like Defender weapons that do NOT become Defender/Assault on FLB - I just fodder up.

Everything else, like stuff that is already Assault(+)/HP and becomes Assault(++)/HP with FLB? Yes, I just combine them.

dreamlitz
09-11-2019, 08:55 AM
Do you guys use dupe hime weps to LB each other or no?

If it's a good weapon, it's better to have multiple copies and brick them in the long-run.

If it's an ok weapon that you currently use, then maybe - I LB my light Tsuku bow when I got a dupe 'cos I currently use it to boost my hp without sacrificing too much assault. I have no intention of bricking it 'cos it's not worthy of bricking, but the extra stats are useful until I can find a replacement.

If it's a bad weapon, technically you should fodder it, but I usually just leave mine in gift box in case I ever try to build a phantom grid and am one weapon short or something like that.

EDIT:

Ninja-ed

2nd EDIT:
One thing worth pointing out - weapon FLBs often come out some time after the hime came out, so it is best to check the JP wiki (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php%3FSSR%25E3%2582%25A6%25E3%2582%25A7%25E3 %2583%259D%25E3%2583%25B3&xid=17259,15700022,15700186,15700191,15700256,1570 0259,15700262,15700265&usg=ALkJrhjVla-K9jEp7pe2_ZOZZY8U6N9dRA) to see if the weapon will get a good FLB in the future.

Nik
09-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Ok, so if it gets triple skills or more, keep dupes...if not not much of an issue?

Tanukimo
09-11-2019, 11:39 AM
Ok, so if it gets triple skills or more, keep dupes...if not not much of an issue?

Hime weapons with both assault and pride skills should also be kept separate.

dreamlitz
09-11-2019, 12:30 PM

It's a little more nuanced than that, since not all skills are equal in value, and some skills are heavily influenced by its skill size while others are not. Here is a very very rough approach I use for quick screening (and I'm sure ppl will disagree, but whatever, I will shoot my own rules down in this post anyway):

For every assault or pride, count that as 1.5 skills
Exceed counts as 1 skill
Defender counts as 1 skill if the weapon also has assault or pride, count as 0 skill otherwise
Vigoras counts as 1 skill if the weapon also has assault or pride, count as 0 skill otherwise
Rush and barrage count as 0.5 skill each if they are size (+) or better, 0 skill otherwise
Ascension counts as 1 skill if you use healers, 0 otherwise
Stinger and elaborate count as 0 skill

If the sum of the above rules give you 3 or greater, it is worth keeping the dupes.

Now, in practice, it's not nearly as simple as that. Let me walk you through some light hime weapons to illustrate why all those rules can be broken depending on your situation:

Mike lance, on FLB it becomes assault (++), defender (+) - only two skills and only add up to 2.5 skills using my rule above, so, trash right? That would be a mistake - there are no event FLB light lances to date, not even on DMM, so if you want a light lance grid, Mike's lance is proabbly the 2nd best lance there is (1st is Tish lance - assault (+), exceed (+), ascension ())
Longinus lance (from draonic eye shop), on FLB it becomes assault (++), rush (+) - worth only 2 skills, worse than Mike's lance. Again, due to lack of good light lances, Longinus is often used for light lance grids 'cos if you've been playing for a while, it's actually feasible to spend 15 draconic eyes to get one of these - your alternatives are spending a mtix for a dupe weapon or whale hard for Tish and Mike lances
Atum axe, on FLB it becomes defender (++), assault (), ascension () - worth 3.5 skills if I use healer, so keep the dupe right? Well, it's not a bad axe, but if you've been playing for a long time, you may have 3 UE axes after the next phantom UE. Add in Herc's axe, you have your 5 axes for axe grid already. Axe grid isn't exactly meta for light 'cos only Atum is an axe user and she's not an offensive hime (lance and glaive grids are popular 'cos most offensive light himes use lance or glaives.) Also, if you go full glass cannon and drop your healer, the axe is not as valuable, so the dupe may or may not be all that useful depending on what else you have and your play style.
Metatron hammer, on FLB it becomes defender (++), exceed (+) - worth 1 point, fodder material right? Again, that would be a mistake. Her hammer refunds you 20 BG on burst, which is very valuable for light teams. This is why some ppl apparently use Metatron hammer on Hektor (T4 Sieg). The improved burst speed offsets the lack of assault on the weapon. For this use, you actually don't need to keep the dupe, just LB it - my point is just don't fodder it.

So, as you can see, there're situations to break pretty much any rules I can come up with.

tl;dr - just keep the dupes if you're not sure.

09-11-2019, 04:37 PM
How many mats do we need to keep if we want to FLB the event weapon?

Also, why do people use a full (insert type of weapon here) grid? Shouldn’t you just be looking to put as many assault weapons as possible?

Slashley
09-11-2019, 05:30 PM
How many mats do we need to keep if we want to FLB the event weapon?For this Advent? None. For if the first weapon is to get a FLB, the event will rerun and you can just farm those mats then.
Also, why do people use a full (insert type of weapon here) grid? Shouldn’t you just be looking to put as many assault weapons as possible?I doubt they use FULL Grids? They use five Assault weapons (or four Assault weapons and one offensive Soul weapon) for the Phantom weapon bonus.

I mean, more would be better technically, but not really realistic to reach.

Josmioh93
09-13-2019, 11:26 PM
Hello guys, I´m getting the Error screen everytime: after a mission, after enhancing a weapong, after every single action on the game. I´ve already deleted the cache, tried to use another browser as SRWare Iron but still getting the same screen. Has anyone had the same problem?

AutoCrimson
09-14-2019, 01:33 AM
check ur browser extensions

Josmioh93
09-14-2019, 10:28 AM
Got nothing except a document extension. Men...

Slashley
09-14-2019, 12:03 PM
Hello guys, I´m getting the Error screen everytime: after a mission, after enhancing a weapong, after every single action on the game. I´ve already deleted the cache, tried to use another browser as SRWare Iron but still getting the same screen. Has anyone had the same problem?I still can't even login to the Nutaku version. I have to use the DMM mobile client (https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/) to do anything. ... well, I've been doing that for like a year already since it's extremely lightweight compared to the normal client.

Anyway, a couple of things to note:
1. In the last couple of hours, you need to have (tried to) login to the Nutaku.net version of Kamihime before using that link. Otherwise you just get an empty page with a text error saying "session expired" or something, I forget.
2. Turn that tab into its own window and resize into cellphone dimensions to actually make use out of it.
3. Combat UI SUCKS ASS in the mobile client (combo attacks, Rage/Stun changes/etc. block out auto-combat options) and some things barely even work, such as story/harem episodes. I am going to be so fucked when the next raid event comes along since I won't be able to skip the story segments.

Josmioh93
09-14-2019, 02:00 PM
Ok, but i´m playing this in my laptop.

Slashley
09-14-2019, 03:09 PM
Ok, but i´m playing this in my laptop.Yes, and? It's the mobile client, that you can play on your PC.

Skyryder23
09-15-2019, 07:30 AM
Need help retooling my teams. In bold are the current members of my team. Want to retool teams for solo events/rags. Any help would be appreciated!

Fire SSRs: Amaterasu, Acala, Uriel, Dakki, Svarog, Ares, Prometheus
Water SSRs: Shiva, Nike U, Cthulu, Ea, Saraswati, Ashera, Neptune, Vohu
Wind SSRs: Azazel, Gaia AW, Cybele U, Titania AW, Cu Chulain AW, Set, Arianrod, Wind Nepthys, El
Thunder SSRs: Raiko, Brahma, Tyr AW, Jupiter, Athena, Mammon, Thunder Ryu-Oh, Baal U
Dark: Amon U, Dark Amat, Osiris, Hades AW, Satan AW, Pluto, Berith, Kali
Light: Aphrodite, Sol AW, Michael AW, Metatron AW, Atum, Tish, Frey

AutoCrimson
09-15-2019, 09:48 AM
Prometheus for Dakii (that is arguable)
Cthulhu/Saraswati for Nike U (glass cannoning is da style)
Tyr for Athena (srsly, why having Tyr in main?)
Osiris for D'Ama. same reason.
for light... we have light Aphrodite?

for da wind... keep the current setup

Kitty
09-15-2019, 10:15 AM
Need help retooling my teams. In bold are the current members of my team. Want to retool teams for solo events/rags. Any help would be appreciated!

Fire SSRs: Amaterasu, Acala, Uriel, Dakki, Svarog, Ares, Prometheus
Water SSRs: Shiva, Nike U, Cthulu, Ea, Saraswati, Ashera, Neptune, Vohu
Wind SSRs: Azazel, Gaia AW, Cybele U, Titania AW, Cu Chulain AW, Set, Arianrod, Wind Nepthys, El
Thunder SSRs: Raiko, Brahma, Tyr AW, Jupiter, Athena, Mammon, Thunder Ryu-Oh, Baal U
Dark: Amon U, Dark Amat, Osiris, Hades AW, Satan AW, Pluto, Berith, Kali
Light: Aphrodite, Sol AW, Michael AW, Metatron AW, Atum, Tish, Frey

Tyr AW is amazing. Far better than Athena, so keep her.
No need for DAma since you have Amon U and Satan aside from the BP. Replace Hades for Berith 100% and (if) you don't need a healer, Osiris for Pluto.
Light is fine how it is. Frey's good, but her CD(s) are too long. Wait until you find Iris or Lugh to change it up.

Wind will get Azazel AW soon enough, once that happens, replace Gaia AW for her maybe. Set can also take anyone's place if you need a healer or cleanser. Depends on what you're tackling.
Fire is fine how it is. Uriel and Svarog are obvious keepers in the main team, but Daji/Prometheus are good stand ins. Ares is nice when AW, but not worth doing it (yet) if you lack eyes.
Water is fine, (I'm assuming) you have water Aphro since you marked her as light, replace Nike U for Aphrodite and awaken Shiva ASAP, since she's a better and faster version of Asherah. Replace Asherah for Cthulhu so you still have -50% DEF/ATK debuff + orb eat.

Skyryder23
09-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Appreciated. I think my biggest issue is I'm not able to complete GO 100% of the time, and I was thinking it was due to not having full -50/-50 debuffs. Not sure if any of my teams can full cover that spread as is?

Slashley
09-15-2019, 01:08 PM
Appreciated. I think my biggest issue is I'm not able to complete GO 100% of the time, and I was thinking it was due to not having full -50/-50 debuffs. Not sure if any of my teams can full cover that spread as is?With those teams, basically any element should be able to do all (except their weakness). With a few exceptions, like fucking Jack.

How are your Grids like? Full slvl20?

Dave2
09-15-2019, 01:46 PM
Hey guys. My current team: Amaterasu/Ares/Uriel and Agni. I want to use miracle ticket and replace Agni (sorry honey :\) for something more badass. Can't choose between Black Flame Amon and Svarog. Any suggestions?

Laventale
09-15-2019, 02:23 PM
Hey guys. My current team: Amaterasu/Ares/Uriel and Agni. I want to use miracle ticket and replace Agni (sorry honey :\) for something more badass. Can't choose between Black Flame Amon and Svarog. Any suggestions?

Amon makes your fire way faster, Svarog makes your fire hit way harder.

Pic your poison.

Argo
09-15-2019, 10:31 PM
Any changes I should make? I just switched Soul to Shingen, but it'll be a while before her lance is leveled (nobody wants to do Ultimates ;__; ). My whole grid is mostly crap still, actually, but I'm working on it.

Laventale
09-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Any changes I should make? I just switched Soul to Shingen, but it'll be a while before her lance is leveled (nobody wants to do Ultimates ;__; ). My whole grid is mostly crap still, actually, but I'm working on it.

Try to awaken Titania and use her with Wind Pussy. You'll get some ridiculously fast bursts. Until then, have Shingen use Sniper Shot. Your line-up is fine as it is until you get mats to fully break your himes and awaken the rest.

You're gonna hit your peak when you get Cybele.

Argo
09-16-2019, 12:44 PM
Try to awaken Titania and use her with Wind Pussy. You'll get some ridiculously fast bursts. Until then, have Shingen use Sniper Shot. Your line-up is fine as it is until you get mats to fully break your himes and awaken the rest.

...Wind Pussy? I don't understand this reference!
But Titania is next on my list of Awakens. I just got water Poseidon yesterday, but she'll have to wait. And if you say the lineup is fine, I guess that means Odin and Wind Poseidon aren't worth replacing Ithaqua?

I won't be using a ticket to get Cybele any time soon as I plan to use the next one for Lugh, but who would you advise removing for her in case she randomly jumps into my lap like the rest of these?

Laventale
09-16-2019, 12:48 PM
...Wind Pussy? I don't understand this reference!

Wind Poseidon.

But Titania is next on my list of Awakens. I just got water Poseidon yesterday, but she'll have to wait. And if you say the lineup is fine, I guess that means Odin and Wind Poseidon aren't worth replacing Ithaqua?

Depends on how fast you can kill your targets. Do you fall behind and some of your himes die? Keep Ithaqua, otherwise just replace her with someone else of choice.

I won't be using a ticket to get Cybele any time soon as I plan to use the next one for Lugh

Fair.

Argo
09-16-2019, 01:01 PM
Wind Poseidon.

Depends on how fast you can kill your targets. Do you fall behind and some of your himes die? Keep Ithaqua, otherwise just replace her with someone else of choice.

Fair.

Oh, haha, that makes sense. So Poseidon's party zeal offers more to the party than Hastur's def down and party atk up? I thought her skill set looked a little underwhelming. But I could give that a try.

I can't really speak much about my himes dying, since my weapon grid is still awful. I only lucked into Hraesvelgr and all of these SSRs recently (seriously, like 4 months ago Gaia was my only Wind SSR, then all of a sudden - BOOM. Winds out my ass from off-banner pulls) so the grid needs a lot of work as I'd been ignoring it until I got all of these. Even without Managarmr my Lights still blow this out of the water right now, so I'm hardly using it.

dreamlitz
09-16-2019, 01:09 PM

Is there a reason why you're using Shingen without MLB lance? The whole point of Shingen is to keep up with super speed burst cycle, which is hard to do without MLB lance and MEX inspiration. If you need debuffs, Hercules with axe just does the job better - use Titania's ability on Herc if she can't keep up with Cu.

Wait, who should he drop for wind Poseidon? Hastur? But then he loses A frame debuff. If he doesn't need the debuff (joining rags or fighting wind ult/rag) then he doesn't need sniper shot either, in which case, I guess dropping Hastur is sensible.

And I wouldn't mtix Cybele these days... Azazel's AW is just around the corner, that should be the highest priority especially given how fast his team already is.

Actually, I don't understand the point of Ithaqua here unless you have ascension in your grid (doubtful, wind ascension is very rare until guardian weapons come around.) Her heal won't save you by the time she comes on - you can sacrifice her with cover, but Gaia AW does that job without dying, no?

Argo
09-16-2019, 01:45 PM
Is there a reason why you're using Shingen without MLB lance? The whole point of Shingen is to keep up with super speed burst cycle, which is hard to do without MLB lance and MEX inspiration. If you need debuffs, Hercules with axe just does the job better - use Titania's ability on Herc if she can't keep up with Cu.
Until I bought the first lance yesterday, I had NO Wind Soul weapons at all. I'm not overstating how suddenly I got all of these winds - it went from my worst team to having huge potential ridiculously fast. My Light grid is doing pretty fine, so I'm shifting focus to boosting what few wind weapons I have now. It'll take a few weeks, but I'll get there.
At the moment, this is my Wind grid: 12957
Do you think I should swap out the SRs for some non-MLB SSRs?

Actually, I don't understand the point of Ithaqua here unless you have ascension in your grid (doubtful, wind ascension is very rare until guardian weapons come around.) Her heal won't save you by the time she comes on - you can sacrifice her with cover, but Gaia AW does that job without dying, no?

I do have Ascension on at least the Tornado Lance. She's there since I don't really have any healing otherwise, just Gaia or Poseidon's regens. I always feel iffy about not having a healer, and this team probably won't be ready to just burst stuff down for a while since my grid's underpowered, not to mention how I haven't really touched Wind accessories either. There's a lot of room for improvement, and it'll take time.

dreamlitz
09-16-2019, 02:39 PM
Until I bought the first lance yesterday, I had NO Wind Soul weapons at all. I'm not overstating how suddenly I got all of these winds - it went from my worst team to having huge potential ridiculously fast. My Light grid is doing pretty fine, so I'm shifting focus to boosting what few wind weapons I have now. It'll take a few weeks, but I'll get there.

Just curious, how many SSR weapons do you have that you can eventually MLB/FLB without bricks for light and wind? It's generally better to focus on one element and max it out first, since one strong team can help you clear a lot more content than two mediocre teams. You mentioned you have hraes but no fluffy, so being a wind main rather than light main is not a bad idea at all, unless you have like nothing in wind (if you were around since Pazuzu though, you should have quite a few wind weapons lying around if you didn't skip any events.)

Do you think I should swap out the SRs for some non-MLB SSRs?

Yes, it looks like all your wind SSRs are LB3 or better anyway. That's definitely better than SRs unless they provide a very specific skill that is needed for some reason. This is especially the case if you use Shingen - SSR burst multipliers are higher than SR.

I do have Ascension on at least the Tornado Lance. She's there since I don't really have any healing otherwise, just Gaia or Poseidon's regens. I always feel iffy about not having a healer, and this team probably won't be ready to just burst stuff down for a while since my grid's underpowered, not to mention how I haven't really touched Wind accessories either. There's a lot of room for improvement, and it'll take time.

A few things - one, you don't have to use a team while you're building up its grid, just use light for now until your grid is leveled up.

Two, I'm not against healing, but for harder content, healing without any additional dmg mitigation and/or decent amount of ascension is usually inferior to a more offensive build. Healers buy you time while attackers kill things faster so you don't need to be healed at all. Heal works really well when combined with other dmg mitigation such as atk down and dmg cut, 'cos effectively each heal buys you a lot more time - this is analogous to how offense works better if you can debuff the enemies and/or buff yourself right before FB, so things die quickly. A lot of times though, I see ppl just randomly throwing in a healer into the mix without thinking about synergy, and that usually works out poorly.

Three, if you intend to play defensive, putting your primary healer and dmg mitigation in sub is a bad idea. Endurance builds work best when you have the endurance skills working starting at full health rather than when most of your team is mostly dead. E.g. if the enemy averages 2000 dmg/turn and you have 10k hp, you'll last 5 turns, if combined with atk down/dmg cut/heal, you cut the average dmg down to 1000 dmg/turn, you'll last 10T - buying you 5T. However, if you put your endurance himes in sub, and they come on when everyone else is at say 2k health, they only buy you 1T. If you go endurance route, you should generally have all your endurance himes in main not in sub. One exception is if you can control who dies first and transition from an offensive to more defensive build - e.g. sometimes I put Takeminakata in main and Sol AW in sub - I purposely FB before boss OD so Take is without swords and dies easily, then Sol comes on and heals up everyone else. These situations are pretty rare though.

Slashley
09-16-2019, 02:42 PM
And on an unrelated note, just blabbering to myself...

Well, finally got off my lazy butt and tested Phantom Gun. Yup, it's 30% as said by others, not 23% as I thought it was.

The only odd thing is... Master Bonus for HP doesn't work, it seems. With 0% Defender, Herc in combat has exactly the same HP as shown on her Stat page. And with Phantom Gun - just like all the Hime - exactly 1.3x the HP shown on stat page (rounded to closest rather than down, interestingly enough).

So either HP Master Bonus does NOTHING or the HP Master Bonus is already included in Herc's base HP. In the case of former, it which begs the question if the 12% "ATK"/12% Def/12% Ability Master Bonuses do something or not. If the latter... well, same question really since that 12% "assumed Assault" could just be 12% base Atk, which would then beg the question of just how the fuck is 12% Def implemented...?!?

And now my head is full of fuck. Goddamn it, Kamihime devs.

EDIT:
Fixed one error, and might as well post an image:
https://i.imgur.com/zq5xjjX.png
To be noted is that Mammon and Brahma have 3% HP from Accessories that I forgot to take off.

dreamlitz
09-16-2019, 02:53 PM
And on an unrelated note, just blabbering to myself...

Well, finally got off my lazy butt and tested Phantom Gun. Yup, it's 30% as said by others, not 23% as I thought it was.

The only odd thing is... Master Bonus for HP doesn't work, it seems. With 0% Defender, Herc in combat has exactly the same HP as shown on her Stat page. And with Phantom Gun - just like all the Hime - exactly 1.3x the HP shown on stat page (rounded up, interestingly enough).

So either HP Master Bonus does NOTHING or the HP Master Bonus is already included in Herc's base HP. In the case of former, it which begs the question if the 12% "ATK"/12% Def/12% Ability Master Bonuses do something or not. If the latter... well, same question really since that 12% "assumed Assault" could just be 12% base Atk, which would then beg the question of just how the fuck is 12% Def implemented...?!?

And now my head is full of fuck. Goddamn it, Kamihime devs.

I was always under the impression that master bonuses are separate multipliers, at least that's what I think the JP wiki (https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php%3F%25E3%2582%25B2%25E3%2583%25BC%25E3%25 83%25A0%25E4%25BB%2595%25E6%25A7%2598%25E3%2583%25 BB%25E8%25A8%2588%25E7%25AE%2597%25E5%25BC%258F&xid=17259,15700022,15700186,15700191,15700256,1570 0259,15700262,15700265&usg=ALkJrhhyUPxc4HaBYqoKNvfy5MkUFevrog) says if I'm not misreading it.

The energy release stuff though, I think that's regular assault/defender, but dun quote me on that one, I never tested it.

Slashley
09-16-2019, 03:22 PM
I was always under the impression that master bonuses are separate multipliers, at least that's what I think the --Souls have a separate 12% damage modifier?!? WHY? Everywhere else such things are just added to Assaul- ah fucking hell. DEEEEEEVS

No, wait. That's not what it means. It means...

Further testing seems to conclude that 12% Atk and 12% HP modifiers from Master Bonuses is simply added to base stats. Adding a weapon with 100 Atk and 100 HP will give a Soul 112 base Atk and 112 base HP. Okay, good to know. Need to remove those panels from my damage calc. And check Master Bonus Def calculations, sigh.

dreamlitz
09-16-2019, 03:30 PM
And check Master Bonus Def calculations, sigh.

I think the bolded part below is the master bonus def, but I'm not sure:

Median damage =
Enemy Attack Power × (1-attack buff + attack debuff total)
× (Weak point correction + attribute buff + attribute debuff total)
× (1-damage cut total)
÷ {10 x (1 + hero defense bonus total) x (1 + defense buff + debuff + assist total)}

And it'll be a pain to test 'cos dmg is variable unlike displayed atk/hp... Do let us know the results if you test it though =)

Slashley
09-16-2019, 03:43 PM
I think the bolded part below is the master bonus def, but I'm not sure:
--
And it'll be a pain to test 'cos dmg is variable unlike displayed atk/hp... Do let us know the results if you test it though =)Yeah, just found the same thing. And fuck no, I ain't testing dat shit.

What is interesting though, is that Souls supposedly gain 12% extra from Def Ups - and Joan 32%, I guess? So a Joan with a full stack of Saint Breath gains 79% Def up while the rest of the party gains 60%. Wheee? Not very meaningful, but hey.

Argo
09-16-2019, 06:50 PM
Just curious, how many SSR weapons do you have that you can eventually MLB/FLB without bricks for light and wind? It's generally better to focus on one element and max it out first, since one strong team can help you clear a lot more content than two mediocre teams. You mentioned you have hraes but no fluffy, so being a wind main rather than light main is not a bad idea at all, unless you have like nothing in wind (if you were around since Pazuzu though, you should have quite a few wind weapons lying around if you didn't skip any events.)

Yes, it looks like all your wind SSRs are LB3 or better anyway. That's definitely better than SRs unless they provide a very specific skill that is needed for some reason. This is especially the case if you use Shingen - SSR burst multipliers are higher than SR.

I really don't have a whole lot. My Winds were my absolute worst team until Hrae and those hime fell from the sky, so I didn't really go all-in on wind events. As a result, I don't have many limit-broken SSRs.
This is what I have:

A few things - one, you don't have to use a team while you're building up its grid, just use light for now until your grid is leveled up.

Two, I'm not against healing, but for harder content, healing without any additional dmg mitigation and/or decent amount of ascension is usually inferior to a more offensive build. Healers buy you time while attackers kill things faster so you don't need to be healed at all. Heal works really well when combined with other dmg mitigation such as atk down and dmg cut, 'cos effectively each heal buys you a lot more time - this is analogous to how offense works better if you can debuff the enemies and/or buff yourself right before FB, so things die quickly. A lot of times though, I see ppl just randomly throwing in a healer into the mix without thinking about synergy, and that usually works out poorly.

Three, if you intend to play defensive, putting your primary healer and dmg mitigation in sub is a bad idea. Endurance builds work best when you have the endurance skills working starting at full health rather than when most of your team is mostly dead. E.g. if the enemy averages 2000 dmg/turn and you have 10k hp, you'll last 5 turns, if combined with atk down/dmg cut/heal, you cut the average dmg down to 1000 dmg/turn, you'll last 10T - buying you 5T. However, if you put your endurance himes in sub, and they come on when everyone else is at say 2k health, they only buy you 1T. If you go endurance route, you should generally have all your endurance himes in main not in sub. One exception is if you can control who dies first and transition from an offensive to more defensive build - e.g. sometimes I put Takeminakata in main and Sol AW in sub - I purposely FB before boss OD so Take is without swords and dies easily, then Sol comes on and heals up everyone else. These situations are pretty rare though.
Yeah, my brother had a defensive build for his Winds, but he's shifting away from it. He'll never stop using Joan, though. As for me, I'm just so used to Sol AW's presence in my light team that healing just feels normal to me. But I get what you're saying about Ithaqua not being able to save anybody when she's in the back. I assume I should replace her with Wind Poseidon, then.

ArchAngel
09-17-2019, 04:56 PM
I really don't have a whole lot. My Winds were my absolute worst team until Hrae and those hime fell from the sky, so I didn't really go all-in on wind events. As a result, I don't have many limit-broken SSRs.
This is what I have:

Don't worry about it to much,my friend got Hanu before Pazuzu reprint and went super hard on it for extra lances for phantom grid
Also after reading back...in my opinion UN Cybele not really worth Miracle ticket anymore for you,and godtier Azazel AW in corner if ya wanna go hard on wind

ppl will join on ults more when they buff the drop rate(they will be fucking sharks to get t4 soul)...kinda waste of material doing now,even different element t4 weapons cost shitton material it's beyond suffering
ps:gimme waifu Poseidon,you don't even use her!lucky bastard!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Laventale
09-17-2019, 11:57 PM
Don't worry about it to much,my friend got Hanu before Pazuzu reprint and went super hard on it for extra lances for phantom grid
Also after reading back...in my opinion UN Cybele not really worth Miracle ticket anymore for you,and godtier Azazel AW in corner if ya wanna go hard on wind

ppl will join on ults more when they buff the drop rate(they will be fucking sharks to get t4 soul)...kinda waste of material doing now,even different element t4 weapons cost shitton material it's beyond suffering
ps:gimme waifu Poseidon,you don't even use her!lucky bastard!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This dude has Hraes, Aether, Wind Pussy and Cu Chulainn, while I only have Gaia, Hastur and (recently) Titania. Fuck me in the ass, why don't you.

Raistlansol
09-18-2019, 01:02 AM
This dude has Hraes, Aether, Wind Pussy and Cu Chulainn, while I only have Gaia, Hastur and (recently) Titania. Fuck me in the ass, why don't you.

You're shocked/annoyed that someone who spends a bit of money has had some luck you haven't? I don't think Argo has spent much, but I remember him saying he'd bought a few gacha's and has been around for some free roll periods you weren't there for. I better not ever post my team/grid then.

Kitty
09-18-2019, 05:42 AM
so, I got my hentai hot sauce, stress titties, 10K NG and shirt (no mousepaddo yet)
but oml. this shirt is the best.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/623845508410245130/IMG_20190918_123900.jpg

Modsyl
09-18-2019, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE=Kitty;149607]but oml. this shirt is the best.

For whatever reason, it bothers me that a hentai shirt can actually look good

Kitty
09-18-2019, 09:53 AM
hell ye, I didn't know which design was coming, I thought it was the standard nutaku-tan one which I didn't like but I was so glad it was this one, lmao
it's cute and long like I wanted
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEvqoRHW4AUR6q2?format=jpg

AutoCrimson
09-18-2019, 01:45 PM

what a bold words, my man

NixAvernal
09-19-2019, 02:02 AM
I've been away for... a year probably? Should I even start again?

09-19-2019, 04:32 AM
Anyone got a list of the optimum SL you should get the weapons to before foddering them? (Specifically SR, and both rarity grails)

Kitty
09-19-2019, 06:29 AM
Anyone got a list of the optimum SL you should get the weapons to before foddering them? (Specifically SR, and both rarity grails)

R Grails - SL3
SR Grails - SL5
SR Weps - SL4

on another note to avoid double posting, I drew Nike ✌('ω')

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE07v8uXkAEJUaP?format=jpg&name=small

Nik
09-19-2019, 10:32 AM
R Grails - SL3
SR Grails - SL5
SR Weps - SL4

on another note to avoid double posting, I drew Nike ✌('ω')

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE07v8uXkAEJUaP?format=jpg&name=small

That's actually pretty good.

Kitty
09-19-2019, 12:30 PM
thank u <3 i finished
ez pz
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE1cQwDXkAEwOCK?format=jpg

Laventale
09-19-2019, 12:31 PM
what a bold words, my man

No ill feelings, just wanted to get that outta my chest, lmao.

Modsyl
09-19-2019, 03:42 PM
That's actually pretty good.

Nice and T H I C C

ArchAngel
09-19-2019, 03:49 PM

Titania,Set,UN Cybele+been lvl 120 for 4-6 months now lul

And first DMM bribed Kitty now Nutaku?!!
*cough* I wanna confess i am a girl to...with a deeper voice+a little more hairy & i take everything bad i said about nutaku...
and all these ex-nutaku Aigis players are liars on wiki,we know nutaku would never trick us with lesser SSR drop rate <3 <3 <3

Kitty
09-20-2019, 09:42 AM
And first DMM bribed Kitty now Nutaku?!!
*cough* I wanna confess i am a girl to...with a deeper voice+a little more hairy & i take everything bad i said about nutaku...
and all these ex-nutaku Aigis players are liars on wiki,we know nutaku would never trick us with lesser SSR drop rate <3 <3 <3

https://www.armageddongames.net/cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F14COhR2. pnghttps%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F14COhR2.png

09-21-2019, 03:49 AM
This might be a very stupid question but...

Do you break phantom weapons with each other if you so happen to have two of the same one, or do you shove two into the grid so they buff each other or something?

Dunhere
09-21-2019, 06:11 AM
Phantom weapon effects aren't cumulative. Limit break them.

Kitty
09-23-2019, 04:11 AM
So this dude just added me... went to casually check what Eidos he has...
Then... I see.... THIS!

Ignoring the fact that it's Andromeda's weapon and has no effect on Hercules...
HOW IN TARNIZZLE IS HERCULES HOLDING A STAFF?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/625634995490258944/unknown.png

Nik
09-23-2019, 09:52 PM
So this dude just added me... went to casually check what Eidos he has...
Then... I see.... THIS!

Ignoring the fact that it's Andromeda's weapon and has no effect on Hercules...
HOW IN TARNIZZLE IS HERCULES HOLDING A STAFF?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/625634995490258944/unknown.png

That's obviously an axe pretending to be a staff.

Kitty
09-24-2019, 01:02 AM
yo, i fucking called it dude i'm so cool
edit - also be warned Otogi Frontier is like, the slowest trashiest game i've ever seen. this may take a while...

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/625949844015677450/unknown.pnghttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/625949880048943104/20190924collabo_otogi_r18_en.png

That's obviously an axe pretending to be a staff.

omg it is

hyugaricdeau
09-24-2019, 11:57 AM
So I just got Cerberus from 3k jewels and I am trying to compare it with Belial for my fire grid.
What is the power scaling or the damage bonus formula for the "Max 120%" Eidolons? I also heard they were getting their max buff to 160%, how will the formula be affected?

dreamlitz
09-24-2019, 12:14 PM
So I just got Cerberus from 3k jewels and I am trying to compare it with Belial for my fire grid.
What is the power scaling or the damage bonus formula for the "Max 120%" Eidolons? I also heard they were getting their max buff to 160%, how will the formula be affected?

Congrats! Cerberus from 3k is quite a pull!

The 120% eidos are 100% base, +4%/sub-eido of matching element (fire for Cerberus) and +5% base/LB - e.g. LB0 Cerberus with no fire sub-eidos will be the same as Belial - 100% elemental; LB1 Cerberus with 2 fire sub-eido will be 113% elemental; at MLB with 5 fire sub-eido, it's 140%.

When they get buffed to 140/160%, the per sub-eido part doubles from +4% to +8%. Base and base change per LB remains the same.

Please note that these formulas are different from fluffy and Anubis, whose base is always 80% and each LB adds +1% to the per matching sub-eido bonus.

Also note that Cerberus' def down is GUARANTEED, that will be quite useful in something like wirag (and any other rags for that matter.)

hyugaricdeau
09-24-2019, 12:23 PM
Congrats! Cerberus from 3k is quite a pull!

The 120% eidos are 100% base, +4%/sub-eido of matching element (fire for Cerberus) and +5% base/LB - e.g. LB0 Cerberus with no fire sub-eidos will be the same as Belial - 100% elemental; LB1 Cerberus with 2 fire sub-eido will be 113% elemental; at MLB with 5 fire sub-eido, it's 140%.

When they get buffed to 140/160%, the per sub-eido part doubles from +4% to +8%. Base and base change per LB remains the same.

Please note that these formulas are different from fluffy and Anubis, whose base is always 80% and each LB adds +1% to the per matching sub-eido bonus.

Also note that Cerberus' def down is GUARANTEED, that will be quite useful in something like wirag (and any other rags for that matter.)

Holy crap, this is great news! Cerberus is a straight upgrade then.
Wonder if fluffy and Anubis would see a similar upgrade in the future.

Thank you for all the info.

Dunhere
09-25-2019, 11:03 AM
Imagine being this fucking wrong.
Don't talk out of your ass without knowing, you dumb fuck.

My dissatisfaction with the hostility of this community has, with this final push from one of the community leaders, reached the point that I no longer feel I can gain value by visiting. To those continuing to attempt to foster a welcoming environment for new players, good luck.

Kitty
09-25-2019, 11:27 AM
My dissatisfaction with the hostility of this community has, with this final push from one of the community leaders, reached the point that I no longer feel I can gain value by visiting. To those continuing to attempt to foster a welcoming environment for new players, good luck.

Yeah it's stupid... it's been reported to Kotono, anyway... Sorry some people are so sad that they have anger management issues over a hentai game...! Good luck :)

Oranos
09-25-2019, 12:14 PM
Am I the only one who can almost not play on a slowish mobile network speed anymore?

I used to be able to play with no problem until the update that brought the "cannot login" issue a while ago. Now, I take almost 10 min just to load the main page. Trying to join a raid battle before it finishes is also mission impossible since i have to wait (at least) 2/3 min at least to exit the loading screen and enter the fight :neutral:

Caldernaji
09-25-2019, 12:17 PM

I don't think the KH community overall is toxic. I'm in a couple of KH discord channels, and as far as I can tell, just about everyone there is welcoming towards new players. As someone who just started playing in May, I've actually found the information on this forum to be really helpful. People like Slashley and kitty take a lot of their precious time writing guides and giving advice that easily understable, and I appreciate what they do. Sure, occassionally people flame others, but I've seen a lot more kindness than hate from the community over the past 5 months. As a new player, you just have to find one of the many supportive cliques out there, and recognize the value of their friendship beyond what they have to offer for support eidolons :grin:

Kitty
09-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Am I the only one who can almost not play on a slowish mobile network speed anymore?

I used to be able to play with no problem until the update that brought the "cannot login" issue a while ago. Now, I take almost 10 min just to load the main page. Trying to join a raid battle before it finishes is also mission impossible since i have to wait (at least) 2/3 min at least to exit the loading screen and enter the fight :neutral:

Generally the game is bad enough on mobile as it is. They always seem to find a way to screw up the connection and game stability on every single update... Do you use the app or play the mobile version on the site itself? I think the app is much worse...

Oranos
09-25-2019, 01:02 PM
I'm on IOS, so no app for me. I wondered if it would have saved me but I guess not then, haha. I tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera but none of them seem to really work when I need to dump my AP/BP but no luck, so I guess I will have to let them rot...

Laventale
09-25-2019, 07:20 PM
Good luck :)

Have fun!.

ArchAngel
09-25-2019, 09:31 PM
Have fun!.

?!drama?goodbye message? (ist that dun quoted?)
Will miss you

wickedgod
09-26-2019, 08:12 AM
Anyone can link me to Kamihime discord please ? Thx b4

Kitty
09-26-2019, 11:33 AM
Anyone can link me to Kamihime discord please ? Thx b4

Not really any good kami discords out there, but this is the one with most people I suppose.
https://discordapp.com/invite/Ue97EB

wickedgod
09-26-2019, 06:39 PM
Thx tho, but not a Nutaku one ?

Kitty
09-27-2019, 12:59 AM
There are no official Nutaku ones. But 90% of ppl there are Nutaku based players I think.

hyugaricdeau
09-27-2019, 09:13 AM
Is 50 the maximum for the friend list, or is there a way to increase that limit?

Slashley
09-27-2019, 09:21 AM
Is 50 the maximum for the friend list, or is there a way to increase that limit?You need to be over Rank100 for more. It'll increase every few Ranks afterwards.

Modsyl
09-28-2019, 07:44 PM
Random question. Are any of the weapons in the orichalcon exchange worth it?

Edit: Also 666 KH threads :silly:

Slashley
09-29-2019, 02:01 AM
Random question. Are any of the weapons in the orichalcon exchange worth it?Not really, but sometimes yes.

There's two types in there, the old raid weapons which can be decent but nothing special and WILL be replaced later, and the original Ori weapons. The latter are kinda weak for SSR weapons (due to their bad base stats), but if it is Assault and you need one Hammer/Lance/Glaive/Bow for a Phantom Grid, well, those weapons are way better than SRs.

They're mostly there as temporary placeholders for newer players until they find FLB weapons, as a catch up mechanic. Really badly made catch up mechanic, but it's there, I GUESS.

inewmage
09-30-2019, 02:46 AM
is there any reason of having 2 of the same weapon? would their skill work?

Slashley
09-30-2019, 02:55 AM
is there any reason of having 2 of the same weapon? would their skill work?Phantom weapons? No. They don't stack.

Anything else? Yes. They stack.

inewmage
09-30-2019, 07:48 AM
soo, it s worth getting another ssr weapon form revival.
would they both count for phantom weapon skill(collect 5 smth)?
thx

dreamlitz
09-30-2019, 09:37 AM
soo, it s worth getting another ssr weapon form revival.
would they both count for phantom weapon skill(collect 5 smth)?
thx

Are you referring to reprints? Yes. A lot of light veterans for example have 3 or even 4 light UE axes in their grid and each copy counts towards an axe phantom grid.

The same goes for hime weapons. In fact, that is why you see ppl advise against using dupe hime weapon for LB-ing if it's a good weapon - you want to keep them separate and brick them individually so you eventually get multiple FLB copies of them.

wickedgod
10-04-2019, 04:44 AM
What the optimal way to use Fire Frey ? Do you start with Spear ?

Thx guys

Kitty
10-05-2019, 12:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNO7f4Ou8Y

Quattro
10-06-2019, 06:57 AM
Why Azazel-san still cannot be awakened?

Slashley
10-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Why Azazel-san still cannot be awakened?
-- We're now two events behind, and next event is supposed to be Cthulhu Awakening as well. Maybe they'll double whammy us. Maybe they'll skip Azazel for months. Like how they delayed Herc... ... Herc delay wasn't bad though, since Herc was utter garbage when she came out. Azazel delay though...We'll get Azazel Awakening when Nutaku feels like it. With any luck, that'll be in a week. Without luck, that'll be when Awakenings stop being so regular and pewter out, so early next year or so.

Quattro
10-06-2019, 02:21 PM
We'll get Azazel Awakening when Nutaku feels like it. With any luck, that'll be in a week. Without luck, that'll be when Awakenings stop being so regular and pewter out, so early next year or so.
that's terrible. i used a miracle ticket last Dec to get Azazel-san and been waiting for its awakening already almost a year.

Nik
10-07-2019, 02:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNO7f4Ou8Y

But why?
10char

Slashley
10-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Oh, I notice that we have the Crit normalization patch. Is that new in this patch, or was it from before already?

Crow
10-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Could you elaborate, what is crit normalization? Hopefully it now works against any element?

Quattro
10-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Oh, I notice that we have the Crit normalization patch. Is that new in this patch, or was it from before already?
new. now crit is calculated every 1 hit even in burst attacks.

Slashley
10-08-2019, 11:32 PM
Could you elaborate, what is crit normalization? Hopefully it now works against any element?Hah, you wish.

As said, Crits will now calculate on per-hit bases. So Triple attacks can now have 0-3 Crits, instead of them being "all Crits" or "no Crits." This especially works with Bursts now, which tend to be like 10-15 hits. So before, they were "all Crits" or "no Crits." Now, you'll get 0-15 Crits.

Effectively, this makes Crits more reliable, but at the same time makes high rolling for record damage numbers way harder.

mystral
10-09-2019, 08:22 PM
What stuff do we need to break limits on Eidolons?

dreamlitz
10-09-2019, 08:40 PM
What stuff do we need to break limits on Eidolons?

You need another copy of the eidolon. Alternatively, you can use eido bricks - R and SR eido bricks can be purchased with eidolon orbs; SSR can only be purchased with guild games medals or purchased with real money from some gacha deals - you should only use SSR eido bricks on 100%+ or kaisers if you don't have any 100%+.

mystral
10-10-2019, 09:06 AM
thanks that really helps

GabKarol
10-17-2019, 11:43 AM
Between Vohu Manah, Ryu-Oh and Lakshmi, who would be a better to go after with a Nike Unleashed, AW Poseidon and AW Shiva?

Slashley
10-17-2019, 11:52 AM
Between Vohu Manah, Ryu-Oh and Lakshmi, who would be a better to go after with a Nike Unleashed, AW Poseidon and AW Shiva?Your question is odd. Ryu-Oh overlaps with SSR Nike and Poseidon, so Vohu I guess?

But why not Vohu, Ryu-Oh, Shiva, Laskshmi instead?

GabKarol
10-17-2019, 12:10 PM
Because Vohu, Ryu-Oh and lakshmi have their own dates in the special selection gacha.

And thanks!

Kitty
10-17-2019, 12:57 PM
Vohu

10 chars.

Slashley
10-17-2019, 12:59 PM
Because Vohu, Ryu-Oh and lakshmi have their own dates in the special selection gacha.

And thanks!Oh, okay. I hadn't noticed a new one had rolled over. I just hope you're not going to spend actual money on that scam.

Or hope to find what you're looking for with Jewels. Certainly, they claim that the Rate Up is real on those ones, but it is divided between two characters, so you're still quite fucked.

GabKarol
10-17-2019, 01:47 PM
I just want SSR himes to be honest, water if possible. Or either rudra or leviathan. But I go in after hours of bathing in quartz sign(parody song from fate/zero for FGO) just so that I don't have hope and to not care. This way the pain is less when getting nothing.

AutoCrimson
10-17-2019, 01:53 PM
if u want Rudra/Levi, just whale, that's easy solution
long solution - luck

GabKarol
10-17-2019, 03:01 PM
Better than expected, how good is Justitia?

AutoCrimson
10-17-2019, 03:09 PM
after Marduk (avail), TAphro(not), Raiko/Mammon(avail) - good, i think. We have Slashley to be our thunder punchbag

Slashley
10-17-2019, 10:54 PM
Better than expected, how good is Justitia?Awful. She has one use and one use only - back-up Hime because of her +100 burst. So even if you lose somebody just as you're about to Full Burst, you still can blast away.

Well, I guess there is that meme use against high level Demons. Since Justitia gains Fortitude on Burst, it is possible to go infinite with her. Have Fortitude, get punched for like 50k damage, gain 100 Burst, gain Fortitude from it, get punched again for a full Burst bar... but really, that is a meme and not useful. Any Union that is able to reach high enough level against those things does NOT need to slowly grind their way through Demons with 1 Hime per turn.

tl;dr; Justitia, better than a SR, I guess!

999kirby
10-18-2019, 01:25 AM
Is my light team okay? It the only option i have.

qwertyX
10-19-2019, 04:28 AM
Newbie here, just re-rolled into Amaterasu, kirin, fafnir. Should I continue re rolling or can I make something out of these? I have been using a full fire team with nike for healing with fafnir as the primary eliodon.

Slashley
10-19-2019, 05:01 AM
Is my light team okay?Well, it-
It the only option i have.... why do you ask then? You use what you have. Honestly, if you have Diana, I'd probably run her over someone like Frey, but.
Newbie here, just re-rolled into Amaterasu, kirin, fafnir. Should I continue re rolling or can I make something out of these? I have been using a full fire team with nike for healing with fafnir as the primary eliodon.That'll work in the early game. For late game, Kirin should carry you.

Though, personally, I think we're starting to be at the point in the game where you should reroll for a 120% Eidolon. 100% are nice, but 120% are nicer and will be buffed to 140% in a couple of months.

qwertyX
10-19-2019, 05:09 AM
Well, it-... why do you ask then? You use what you have. Honestly, if you have Diana, I'd probably run her over someone like Frey, but.That'll work in the early game. For late game, Kirin should carry you.

Though, personally, I think we're starting to be at the point in the game where you should reroll for a 120% Eidolon. 100% are nice, but 120% are nicer and will be buffed to 140% in a couple of months.

And is any element ok? I do not plan on whaling... I assume there is only one of each element?

Slashley
10-19-2019, 05:22 AM
And is any element ok? I do not plan on whaling... I assume there is only one of each element?There is one of Fire (Cerberus), Water (Leviathan), Wind (Hanuman) and Thunder (Niddhoggr). Dark and Light (Managarm) still only have just 100%, but I guess that's on purpose since they don't have elemental weaknesses.

Yes, any element is okay. If you're willing to buy Miracle Tickets (50 bucks every 3~4 months), your life will be WAY easier though.

AutoCrimson
10-19-2019, 05:41 AM
Dark and Light (Managarm) still only have just 100%
just to clear some misunderstanding, Mana aka Fluffy is not 100% per se. and dark eido aka i-forgot-her-name is not also

qwertyX
10-19-2019, 07:35 AM
There is one of Fire (Cerberus), Water (Leviathan), Wind (Hanuman) and Thunder (Niddhoggr). Dark and Light (Managarm) still only have just 100%, but I guess that's on purpose since they don't have elemental weaknesses.

Yes, any element is okay. If you're willing to buy Miracle Tickets (50 bucks every 3~4 months), your life will be WAY easier though.

just pulled in Hanuman, thanks for asking me to keep going... but no other SSR kamihime or Eidolons unike last time. Any early game suggestions?

Slashley
10-19-2019, 08:11 AM
just to clear some misunderstanding, Mana aka Fluffy is not 100% per se. and dark eido aka i-forgot-her-name is not also80% that goes up to 100% is good enough to be 100%.
just pulled in Hanuman, thanks for asking me to keep going... but no other SSR kamihime or Eidolons unike last time. Any early game suggestions?You really shouldn't have issues by relaying on Wind Rs with Hanuman for early content.

Follow the "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) for debuffs and you should be fine.

Satou
10-19-2019, 09:07 AM
Well, since GA raids are released, which one should I get? The weapons or the eidolon? And for example, if I'm grinding on Aratoron and y'all suggestion is the weapon, which one should I get?

It's Gimme SSR on Nutaku~

ArchAngel
10-19-2019, 10:41 AM
Well, since GA raids are released, which one should I get? The weapons or the eidolon? And for example, if I'm grinding on Aratoron and y'all suggestion is the weapon, which one should I get?

Each time u buy weapons,the cost will go up until end of month
However eidolon won't..last break cost 50x magna and 100x vomos globe

Kitty
10-19-2019, 11:28 AM

the weapons for sure.

you can find all the information about the weapons and their skills here
https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5121-olympian-spirit-guardian-angel-raids.html

Slashley
10-19-2019, 11:39 AM
Olympian weapons vs demon UE FLB (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5149-olympian-weapons-vs-demon-ue-flb.html) thread.

And I wouldn't be too sure about the weapons, at least for veterans. Are they great for those who have missed out on past FLBs? Absolutely. For veterans, it's... highly questionable. At least so far in these two elements - the Dark Gun is really the only thing that perks any kind of interest out of me.

qwertyX
10-19-2019, 11:48 PM
Could someone tell me where to find my panel missions? I only get them when I complete one of them

Satou
10-20-2019, 01:28 AM
Guys, I both appreciate your thoughts. There's no need to fight with such problem like this.

But.. why do you go to dark gun route when dark has 2 hammer in UE, 1 (or 2 if you lucky) on Delphyne, and 1 again when Dark Marchosias? You can add the chalice if you need more hp + recovery instead of pride/strength. No offense tho, but I'd like to hear your argument.

Kotono
10-20-2019, 09:11 AM
I have removed most posts in regard to this problem.

I don't understand why this place always has such a huge problem with each other. I've seen this multiple times where someone attempts to help and gets trashed for it and then suddenly it is turned into some kind of war. We've had a lot of good people leave or wind up banned for this already. Please stop making me have to choose sides.

Today, however, I am not choosing a side. All parties involved are being given infractions. 3 of these will lead to an auto ban.

Slashley
10-20-2019, 09:49 AM
Oh boy, since this reply got murdered as a collateral for a second time, here it is for the third time!
Could someone tell me where to find my panel missions? I only get them when I complete one of themIf I'm right, the bottom banners from the front page. You'll get a long list of banners, first up are the current running events, then you'll have a massive list of different gacha adverts, and at the very bottom you'll find the Panel missions. We're going to get Panels 4 and 5 in two events, by the way.

And this one for a second time:
Guys, I both appreciate your thoughts. There's no need to fight with such problem like this.

But.. why do you go to dark gun route when dark has 2 hammer in UE, 1 (or 2 if you lucky) on Delphyne, and 1 again when Dark Marchosias? You can add the chalice if you need more hp + recovery instead of pride/strength. No offense tho, but I'd like to hear your argument.Because even after five Hammers (and veterans have access to 3x Envy Hammers FYI) and Phantom Hammer, you still have three slots left. The Gun is 20% Assault (plus Pride bonus) and 10% HP, which is pretty decent. They're a minor upgrade when compared to Envy Axes which are 15% Assault (plus Pride bonus) and 18% HP. Dark also has access to Apocalypse Lances, which are 21% Assault and 15% HP - but don't have Pride bonus.

The Guardian Arcane meanwhile... has 10% Assault, which is minimum acceptable, and 16% HP which is decent. But what exactly are you going to do with the Ascension? You're going to need Osiris and/or Andromeda to make use out of that. And neither of which is a good fit for... pretty much any content that I can currently think of. See my issues with Ascension at the first section of this post. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5149-olympian-weapons-vs-demon-ue-flb-post150200.html#post150200)

So, would you really run the Guardian Arcane over the Guardian Gun/Envy Axe/Apoc Lance?

qwertyX
10-20-2019, 05:22 PM
I am unable to limit break diablopterux, for early game I took the 3 copies I had to max level but now I have other SSR weapons and want to combine them but break limit menu shows I do not have the necessary materials...

Slashley
10-20-2019, 05:57 PM
I am unable to limit break diablopterux, for early game I took the 3 copies I had to max level but now I have other SSR weapons and want to combine them but break limit menu shows I do not have the necessary materials...You can only Limit Break weapons or Eidolons with identical copies. There are only 3 copies of it in the game for now, making the maximum be 2-Star. You'll need to wait two events for the final copy, which brings us two more Panel missions.

qwertyX
10-20-2019, 10:47 PM
I cant even get any one of them to 1 star. all three are just sitting there.

JJJ
10-21-2019, 12:18 AM
I cant even get any one of them to 1 star. all three are just sitting there.

Did you lock them?

qwertyX
10-21-2019, 01:12 AM
no, none of them are locked but are all at lv50 with +3 modifiers

Slashley
10-21-2019, 01:44 AM
no, none of them are locked but are all at lv50 with +3 modifiersThey don't need to be level 50 for a limit break.

You probably have them all equipped, which in effect locks them. But you might as well keep them in your Grid, it's not like you have anything better to replace them with just yet, right? :)

qwertyX
10-21-2019, 01:48 AM
oh thanks...

qwertyX
10-21-2019, 07:18 AM
Do the Eidolon/Weapon upgrade quests change elements, or are they just there for the first week?

dreamlitz
10-21-2019, 09:49 AM
Do the Eidolon/Weapon upgrade quests change elements, or are they just there for the first week?

Are you referring to the SP quests that drop eido/weapon enhance mats? They got reworked recently and should be available everyday at all times. The eido one is always random elements and the weapon one doesn't have elements.

Btw, once you start doing events properly though, you usually won't have a shortage of enhance mats.

qwertyX
10-21-2019, 10:03 AM
I got two fire SSRs from the gacha (ares,vahagn) after rerolling hanuman... really wondering if I should move to fire as my primary element as I maxed yagatarasu from the event. Also, I don't have SR or even R wind weapons for mordred.

dreamlitz
10-21-2019, 10:23 AM
I got two fire SSRs from the gacha (ares,vahagn)

Congrats!

really wondering if I should move to fire as my primary element as I maxed yagatarasu from the event.

I would say no. Yata is actually a really weak eido, you don't really want to use her as main unless you have no choice. Given that you have Hanuman, you're likely to make many Hraes/Hanuman friends, and double 100% eido will still far out-damage your fire team even if you have no wind SSR.

Also, I don't have SR or even R wind weapons for mordred.

No wind R swords or glaives? I'm pretty sure they drop from gemcha. You should play all 15 of those everyday and you'll find one soon enough. Also, Mordred is not a soul you typically use in the long-run anyway, so lack of a good weapon for her right now shouldn't influence which element you should main in. You run soul weapons on souls you use in the long-run except for maybe things like GO where you're forced to use a soul you didn't invest in.

qwertyX
10-21-2019, 10:32 AM
And should I grind out LB sephiroth for hanuman's ability? I am currently running the two event eidolons for damage/health, 2 R wind and sephiroth.

dreamlitz
10-21-2019, 10:48 AM
No, the loss in stats will far outweigh the 4%/wind sub eido gain, especially early on in the game. You should just put in whatever MLB SSR you have for now.

Argo
10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
Wondering if it's worth it to spend money on this new Eidolon gacha. On the one hand, 100%-er guaranteed. On the other, about $120 bucks. I'd feel like an absolute fool if it doesn't pan out and I get a dupe Hrae or Anubis, especially after I already blew $80 and all my jewels on the Grisaia banner with nothing to show for it. I just wanted Amane...

Slashley
10-21-2019, 11:58 AM
Wondering if it's worth it to spend money on this new Eidolon gacha. On the one hand, 100%-er guaranteed. On the other, about $120 bucks. I'd feel like an absolute fool if it doesn't pan out and I get a dupe Hrae or Anubis, especially after I already blew $80 and all my jewels on the Grisaia banner with nothing to show for it. I just wanted Amane...It's 90 bucks for a Kaiser (3*30 for me, your local currency may vary). Remember that Kaisers are heavily weighted down, and that P2Ws are weighted down to hell and back. In other words, you're extremely likely to pull a Kaiser in the third one.

In the 29 non-guaranteed slots, I hit the 3% slot twice. With the guaranteed slot, that's 3 SSRs from this gacha... all Kaisers. That is extremely lucky, and if you spend money on it, assume to find one Kaiser only. Again - that is what this is - 90 bucks for a Kaiser. That said, there's always going to be that one asshole who pulls two or more P2Ws out of this thing.

Naruhodo
10-21-2019, 12:12 PM
Wondering if it's worth it to spend money on this new Eidolon gacha. On the one hand, 100%-er guaranteed. On the other, about $120 bucks. I'd feel like an absolute fool if it doesn't pan out and I get a dupe Hrae or Anubis, especially after I already blew $80 and all my jewels on the Grisaia banner with nothing to show for it. I just wanted Amane...

About to buy these thinking its a guaranteed 100% deal. Until I saw 6 kaiser in the pool, wasn't these 100% always had lower weight on their odds? My heart cant handle if I blow 100 bucks and only getting a kaiser.

Argo
10-21-2019, 12:46 PM
It's 90 bucks for a Kaiser (3*30 for me, your local currency may vary). Remember that Kaisers are heavily weighted down, and that P2Ws are weighted down to hell and back. In other words, you're extremely likely to pull a Kaiser in the third one.

In the 29 non-guaranteed slots, I hit the 3% slot twice. With the guaranteed slot, that's 3 SSRs from this gacha... all Kaisers. That is extremely lucky, and if you spend money on it, assume to find one Kaiser only. Again - that is what this is - 90 bucks for a Kaiser. That said, there's always going to be that one asshole who pulls two or more P2Ws out of this thing.

It's $120 bucks for me after conversion. I live in Canadaland.

About to buy these thinking its a guaranteed 100% deal. Until I saw 6 kaiser in the pool, wasn't these 100% always had lower weight on their odds? My heart cant handle if I blow 100 bucks and only getting a kaiser.

Thanks for pointing out the Kaisers, you two. I think you've just saved me a lot of money. Better to hang onto it and waste it trying to get a new Halloween hime instead then when they come out. How long for that, anyway?

Slashley
10-21-2019, 01:41 PM
Thanks for pointing out the Kaisers, you two. I think you've just saved me a lot of money. Better to hang onto it and waste it trying to get a new Halloween hime instead then when they come out. How long for that, anyway?Uuuh you know, if you're talking about just the normal gacha, then that doesn't seem logical to me. You're either going to pay 120 CDN for nothing trying for the Halloween Hime, or you can pay 120 CDN for a guaranteed Kaiser. I don't know about you, but the latter looks like a better deal to me.

Normal gachas are a scam. SSR Guaranteeds are still a scam, but at least you're guaranteed some value. If you want the best bang for your buck, you're probably best off spending that 120 CDN over three months on the monthly SSR Hime guaranteed gachas.

But well, it is your money - use it as you wish.

Argo
10-22-2019, 02:21 AM
Uuuh you know, if you're talking about just the normal gacha, then that doesn't seem logical to me. You're either going to pay 120 CDN for nothing trying for the Halloween Hime, or you can pay 120 CDN for a guaranteed Kaiser. I don't know about you, but the latter looks like a better deal to me.

Normal gachas are a scam. SSR Guaranteeds are still a scam, but at least you're guaranteed some value. If you want the best bang for your buck, you're probably best off spending that 120 CDN over three months on the monthly SSR Hime guaranteed gachas.

But well, it is your money - use it as you wish.

I like limited characters. Well, a number of them. And I want the new Dagon.
Incidentally I just bought the GSSR Kamihime weapon gacha and got an Ashera dupe. One eye away from another Awakening, I guess.

qwertyX
10-22-2019, 07:15 AM
I was wondering what to do buy with eidolon orbs? or should I use the rares I have to power up the SSRs, I only have one eidolon I plan on keeping in my final team(hanuman), eidolon orb eidolons have some great bonuses for summon attacks, are they worth the ~500 rare eidolon investment or should I just wait for advent events in not my element for 750 orb per event and farm them out that way?

Chrestomancy
10-22-2019, 07:56 AM
I was wondering what to do buy with eidolon orbs? or should I use the rares I have to power up the SSRs, I only have one eidolon I plan on keeping in my final team(hanuman), eidolon orb eidolons have some great bonuses for summon attacks, are they worth the ~500 rare eidolon investment or should I just wait for advent events in not my element for 750 orb per event and farm them out that way?

It's a good question. Personally I'd say get a MLB version of Tiamat as a priority. That's 600 x 5 = 3000 orbs? She's got very high base attack and a decent special (barrier to all) so she's basically in all my teams. I'd recommend saving the 10K to get a Dragoon in your preferred element, but that's a long-term investment. Completing other eidolons may be worth it, particularly if you have a gap - either need the power, or need that element and the attack is still good for you. I'm now trying to decide between saving for a 3rd (different element) dragoon, or burning the orbs on draconic eye shards.

Slashley
10-22-2019, 07:57 AM
I was wondering what to do buy with eidolon orbs? or should I use the rares I have to power up the SSRs, I only have one eidolon I plan on keeping in my final team(hanuman), eidolon orb eidolons have some great bonuses for summon attacks, are they worth the ~500 rare eidolon investment or should I just wait for advent events in not my element for 750 orb per event and farm them out that way?Just sell the R Eidolons, but use the R Enchant Fodder fairies to level up stuff.

For newer players, the answer used to be to buy old Eidolons. But with Epic Quests right behind the corner (three events from now)... you're probably best off just saving up for Wind Kaiser.

Naruhodo
10-22-2019, 08:45 AM

If you're new or returnee like me. With 6000 orb, you can get SR weapon brick to MLB all four servant shark. And feed all pluses into them.
I say 40% assault/defender on all element is worth it in the long run.

Slashley
10-22-2019, 08:58 AM
If you're new or returnee like me. With 6000 orb, you can get SR weapon brick to MLB all four servant shark. And feed all pluses into them.
I say 40% assault/defender on all element is worth it in the long run.In the long run, all of those will be replaced by far, far better weapons.

Unless you'll run a Rainbow team, which brings a whole host of other problems and isn't recommendable.

Naruhodo
10-22-2019, 09:28 AM
In the long run, all of those will be replaced by far, far better weapons.

Unless you'll run a Rainbow team, which brings a whole host of other problems and isn't recommendable.

Lol, How long is that run going to take? Lets say for newer player, we're looking at 5 weapon slot until that servant shark is going to be replaced, for 6 element its 30 weapon.
God knows how many of those 30 upcoming event weapons are assault/defender dual skill.
IDK about others, but I still have MSLvd lb0 thanatos & nepthys hammer in my dark grid because I skipped a lot of event, those are weaker statwise compared to servant shark and only better by 6% modifier, so, I use them together with servant sharks.

Also, these guns are one time thing, the rest are not. I'd forget about those 6000orbs in a month. Cheels.

qwertyX
10-22-2019, 09:45 AM
I say 40% assault/defender on all element is worth it in the long run.

A little late for that.. already MLB'd it with the copies.. will try to remember to do that for futuer rainbow assault weapons... I combined two of my diablopteruxes to put it in...

dreamlitz
10-22-2019, 10:00 AM
Lol, How long is that run going to take? Lets say for newer player, we're looking at 5 weapon slot until that servant shark is going to be replaced, for 6 element its 30 weapon.

Not as long as you think, given that epic quests will be added steadily. Granted, raid weapons aren't end-game quality either, but they are still better than these SR guns if you ask me.

God knows how many of those 30 upcoming event weapons are assault/defender dual skill.

The SSR weapons don't have to be dual-skill to be worth replacing those SR guns - a typical non-FLB-able raid weapon has 16% assault vs just 10% from the gun, the extra stats from the SSR and 6% extra assault can easily be worth more than 10% defender you're losing out. Defender is important, but you don't want to sacrifice too much assault and raw stats to get it.

IDK about others, but I still have MSLvd lb0 thanatos & nepthys hammer in my dark grid because I skipped a lot of event, those are weaker statwise compared to servant shark and only better by 6% modifier, so, I use them together with servant sharks.

LB0 hime weapons are fillers, just like those SR weapons. Usually ppl only put them in for specific skills like defender or exceed and kick them as soon as something better comes along (or brick them if they're good after FLB.) Also, 6% assault at 100% assault is 3% extra dmg, so unless the stats loss is more than 3%, your LB0 hime weapons might actually be better than the SR - say you lose 500 atk, your base atk needs to be as low as 16k-ish for the extra stats to be worth more than the assault.

Also, these guns are one time thing, the rest are not. I'd forget about those 6000orbs in a month. Cheels.

I mean, you're free to do as you wish, but it is extremely unlikely that you'll farm 6k orbs in a month even if you do every single standard and expert raid everyday unless they boosted the eido drop rates, but I haven't noticed such boost. Might be possible if you do every ult on top of that, I haven't tested the eido drop rates for ults, but if you're at the point where you can solo all ults, you're probably looking to retire all your SR weapons asap anyway.

Naruhodo
10-22-2019, 10:43 AM
A little late for that.. already MLB'd it with the copies.. will try to remember to do that for futuer rainbow assault weapons... I combined two of my diablopteruxes to put it in...

Too bad.. Those are good, not for minmaxing like the rest talking probably means, but for fun casual play, I mean most people minmax one or two element and despite having an FLB event weapon for the rest of the element they don't have the hime to play with, they would just leave them unleveled, with these rainbow skills, even R himes are able to have a decent 10k hp and firepower.

And just in case, don't brick diablobterux as it's an SSR weapon.

I mean, you're free to do as you wish, but it is extremely unlikely that you'll farm 6k orbs in a month even if you do every single standard and expert raid everyday unless they boosted the eido drop rates, but I haven't noticed such boost. Might be possible if you do every ult on top of that, I haven't tested the eido drop rates for ults, but if you're at the point where you can solo all ults, you're probably looking to retire all your SR weapons asap anyway.

not farm 6k orb in a month, forget them in a month. Like normally I don't even bother with those :p

qwertyX
10-22-2019, 11:03 AM
Too bad.. Those are good, not for minmaxing like the rest talking probably means, but for fun casual play, I mean most people minmax one or two element and despite having an FLB event weapon for the rest of the element they don't have the hime to play with, they would just leave them unleveled, with these rainbow skills, even R himes are able to have a decent 10k hp and firepower.

And just in case, don't brick diablobterux as it's an SSR weapon.

by bricking you mean limit break right? I should keep the buff rather than than raw fire power from limit breaking?

Slashley
10-22-2019, 11:15 AM
by bricking you mean limit break right? I should keep the buff rather than than raw fire power from limit breaking?Bricking means using a consumable item to Limit Break something. SSR bricks are not available easily.

As for when you should keep things separate and when you should just Limit Break them away... ... well, usually, just Limit Break them away.

qwertyX
10-22-2019, 01:52 PM
I was wondering what do the assist abilities do on souls? are they always active? or do they get activated randomly? Also, Andromeda's passive ability reduces cooldown of one of her abilities, how does that work?

dreamlitz
10-22-2019, 02:19 PM
I was wondering what do the assist abilities do on souls? are they always active? or do they get activated randomly? Also, Andromeda's passive ability reduces cooldown of one of her abilities, how does that work?

They are always active.

For Andro's passive, it means she can revive someone every 8T; Hercules' passive reduces all abilities CD by 1, and can revive someone every 9T if you EX revive; all other souls can only revive every 10T if they EX revive.

Slashley
10-22-2019, 02:44 PM
I was wondering what do the assist abilities do on souls? are they always active? or do they get activated randomly? Also, Andromeda's passive ability reduces cooldown of one of her abilities, how does that work?And please don't fall for the Andromeda trap (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html).

qwertyX
10-22-2019, 10:14 PM
I am at 24k total power, I have only been able to beat the current advent on ultimate once on a fluke. Do I just wait for the upcoming events and fill out my grid more or do i just get hercules now and skip everything in between mordred and hercules as shingen is a long wait...

Slashley
10-23-2019, 02:06 AM
I am at 24k total power, I have only been able to beat the current advent on ultimate once on a fluke. Do I just wait for the upcoming events and fill out my grid more or do i just get hercules now and skip everything in between mordred and hercules as shingen is a long wait...Kamihime is a marathon game. You won't complete the very first event.

You should still get Mordred since BP will make things far, far easier for you in future events.

qwertyX
10-23-2019, 03:20 AM
I already have mordred, I wanted to know how should I plan out my next souls? As I already have LB4 eidolon from the event and dark is not my primary element, I am farming it for soul points...

Slashley
10-23-2019, 03:33 AM
I already have mordred, I wanted to know how should I plan out my next souls? As I already have LB4 eidolon from the event and dark is not my primary element, I am farming it for soul points...Having access to Sniper Shot and Joan is great for you. Herc is great, particularly once you get her Soul weapon, but if you're not that far just yet, you might as well take a detour for either SS or Joan.

Well, in my opinion anyway. It's been years since I was last weak, but I'd think that's still the best way to go. You already have BP, so that's the most important thing - you have more leeway now.

Crow
10-24-2019, 06:33 AM
I do think there is a bit of trap when unlocking souls. Your big source of SP is leveling up. Unless you grind really hard you get your first two legendary souls in a week or two, your third after a month or so? But fourth one takes ages, as your gain from levels virtually halts. So all in all I would not detour from Herc - even if you can't get her soul weapon straight away, you will be able to get it before your fourth legendary soul.

Slashley
10-24-2019, 06:37 AM
I do think there is a bit of trap when unlocking souls. Your big source of SP is leveling up. --This is only true at the start. The game will basically flood you with SP from Rank Ups, enough for one (1) T3 Soul. If that Soul was Andromeda... then you're pretty fucked. I think that is the trap.

After you get your first T3 Soul, your best source of SP is from events.

mystral
10-24-2019, 08:54 PM
How many times per day can you do the Guild combat event for the score to count? As in can i do it all the time to keep getting higher score for the guild?

Raistlansol
10-24-2019, 09:21 PM
How many times per day can you do the Guild combat event for the score to count? As in can i do it all the time to keep getting higher score for the guild?

As many times as you want, but it only counts if you better your previous attempts. It's not additive.

Nik
10-24-2019, 11:18 PM
Also its 1 turn damage. Try to keep your team alive till the boss debuffs himself then unload everything.

Slashley
10-25-2019, 03:37 AM
We actually had PATCH NOTES.

Several SR Hime were buffed. I feel like the patch notes were half bullshit, since I wasn't able to confirm like half of them on DMM wiki. But, the important ones that I was able to confirm (from wiki, CBA to test ingame):
1. Astraea now has 10% water res+
2. Amon now has team-wide +10 burst
3. Fortuna can no longer buff enemies, so people can't sabotage raids
4. St Nich (SSR Eidolon) can no longer buff enemies, so people can't sabotage raids

Geo
10-25-2019, 02:19 PM
Lol, never had I thought about running a Troll Sabotage team with Fortuna and St Nicholas.

Naruhodo
10-25-2019, 09:24 PM

Just draw Gefjon today (yay me!) so this came to mind,
Since you rerolled hanuman, you can get Gefjon with your free SR miracle ticket, and its only 1500orb to MLB her weapon.
It got 2k atk at mlb comparable to some SSR weapon. Better yet, that drill is the only source of exceed right now .

Dragon
10-26-2019, 03:20 PM
Is Mammon's skill Snatch good for farming? Like I know at something like 9 stacks or something there is a 60% chance for an extra box to drop.

I want to know realistically, over time, is it worth using on thunder team just to farm even if you could use a different hime (like aw Brahma) to do more damage.

Slashley
10-26-2019, 03:45 PM
-- Like I know at something like 9 stacks or something there is a 60% chance for an extra box to drop.Source? I don't think anyone has any idea how exactly Snatch works.

Mammon won't be a good Snatcher since she doesn't have Dartagnan's increased chance of Snatch success. Hell, no Hime does. So going past like 3-5 Snatch stacks is really difficult. Just use Dartagnan if you want Snatch stacks - there's even an EX skill for more Snatch now.

Personally, I don't bother - for farming content I just run Solomon with Desertion (since it is AoE damage), double Vlads and 30% Drop Rate+ from Accessories. I think that it works for Gold boxes in Advents since I don't think I can ever get less than 4 Gold drops per fight, but elsewhere, I honestly don't know if there is any difference.

Bedevil
10-26-2019, 06:08 PM
d'art with her new mex and attack soul weapon + mammon + skuld +anzu/vlad
the dream treasure hunting supreme team

Dragon
10-26-2019, 07:07 PM
Source? I don't think anyone has any idea how exactly Snatch works.

Mammon won't be a good Snatcher since she doesn't have Dartagnan's increased chance of Snatch success. Hell, no Hime does. So going past like 3-5 Snatch stacks is really difficult. Just use Dartagnan if you want Snatch stacks - there's even an EX skill for more Snatch now.

Personally, I don't bother - for farming content I just run Solomon with Desertion (since it is AoE damage), double Vlads and 30% Drop Rate+ from Accessories. I think that it works for Gold boxes in Advents since I don't think I can ever get less than 4 Gold drops per fight, but elsewhere, I honestly don't know if there is any difference.

Ok, that is good to hear. I will just drop Mammon and clear things faster then.

I was just google searching and clicking everything to get something about Snatch level and it was written by someone, not sure about credibility.

Dragon
10-26-2019, 07:09 PM
d'art with her new mex and attack soul weapon + mammon + skuld +anzu/vlad
the dream treasure hunting supreme team

Ok, I see, I can try that if I want to go full treasure hunting then.

Slashley
10-26-2019, 09:36 PM
Just for the record, Dark also has Selene who has the same 3x Snatch skill, but she's a bit slower with it since it is 4 turns. Like all Hime, her ability to go past 3-5 stacks is really poor. Selene however, has a guaranteed Snatch stack upon burst, so while Dart can usually get to 7-8 stacks relatively easily, Selene is the only unit in the game who is guaranteed able to hit 9.

But again, allow me to remind you that we don't know how useful Snatch is. Is it better to run Snatch, or Drop Rate+ Accessories? We have no idea. Does one of them work? Do both of them work? ... does neither of them work? We just don't know.

Yukarichan
10-27-2019, 04:39 AM
Hello new player here, are Anubis with Susanoo, and paimon (sr) and dagon (sr) good? No other ssr eidolon or kamihime. I heard Dark and thunder not very good for newbie though. What should i get from...

AutoCrimson
10-27-2019, 05:20 AM
dark is okay. ppl who are telling "dark is no good" are whales, that want to be on top

Slashley
10-27-2019, 05:57 AM
The &quot;which Soul should I use?&quot; thread should answer that. <br />
<br />
Anubis with same element SSR is very good. For SR Miracle Ticket, probably Nyarl due to her double debuffs. You just need Sniper Shot for...

Yukarichan
10-27-2019, 06:14 AM
If no envy weapon, dark means no good? Should i reroll for better account? If i pick Nyarl from SR miracle ticket, which sr hime should i get from another sr miracle ticket?

Slashley
10-27-2019, 06:27 AM
If no envy weapon, dark means no good? Should i reroll for better account?Again, this problem goes to EVERY element, not just Dark. New players can't get Sloth weapons for Water. Or Pride weapons for Light. Or Lust weapons for Wind.

It is rather difficult to get a better start than what you did.
If i pick Nyarl from SR miracle ticket, which sr hime should i get from another sr miracle ticket?Dark doesn't have all that many great SRs. Maybe Beelz? That Berserk is surprisingly good. Or Diana (Moonlight Archer) for heals? Notice, that is DARK Diana, NOT Light Diana.

Yukarichan
10-27-2019, 06:45 AM
Again, this problem goes to EVERY element, not just Dark. New players can't get Sloth weapons for Water. Or Pride weapons for Light. Or Lust weapons for Wind.

It is rather difficult to get a better start than what you did.Dark doesn't have all that many great SRs. Maybe Beelz? That Berserk is surprisingly good. Or Diana (Moonlight Archer) for heals? Notice, that is DARK Diana, NOT Light Diana.

Thank you for your advice, sir. I think i will stick with this team (event kinda help anubis rn). After reading soul and sr team guide. I think i will go with Nyarl and Bastet, my team will lack of healer though.

AutoCrimson
10-27-2019, 06:53 AM
Nyarl is good dark SR, but Diana bests her. Bastet is good for her passive mostly
Belze is a wild card, like her personality

qwertyX
10-27-2019, 07:41 AM
What is the guaranteed-bonus breakdown for 120% eidolon?

Nik
10-27-2019, 08:24 AM
Dark is okay but it becomes noticeably worse as you progress. Former dark main who switched to thunder and it's worked far better than dark ever did. Dark just has so much shit that doesn't synergize, and so many himes who don't do enough...also some of the worst cooldown times/durations in the game come from dark mvps as opposed to any other element. Eg, samael (8cd 120s td def down), pluto (8cd 2 td dmg cut/atk boost). And dark is slow compared to most other elements because they lack data up abilities, you could always unlock their slots with magnas, but that means farming rags and you're new.

ArchAngel
10-27-2019, 08:28 AM
If no envy weapon, dark means no good? Should i reroll for better account? If i pick Nyarl from SR miracle ticket, which sr hime should i get from another sr miracle ticket?

Can always grind out dark gun grid(well leeching)
Just pray for some hard carry will join
Haven't seen a failed Guardian raid yet

Geo
10-27-2019, 08:54 AM
Thank you for your advice, sir. I think i will stick with this team (event kinda help anubis rn). After reading soul and sr team guide. I think i will go with Nyarl and Bastet, my team will lack of healer though.

IIRC every player gets Ereshkigal. Won't heal for a lot, but beggars can't be choosers.

Beelzebud and Paimon fills about the same role (team Atk Up), so I guess Nyarlathotep is the correct pick, and you can wait to get Beelzebud as a Gacha pull eventually.

Yukarichan
10-27-2019, 09:15 AM
IIRC every player gets Ereshkigal. Won't heal for a lot, but beggars can't be choosers.

Beelzebud and Paimon fills about the same role (team Atk Up), so I guess Nyarlathotep is the correct pick, and you can wait to get Beelzebud as a Gacha pull eventually.

I think she is the 7 days login reward

Btw, should i MLB SR weapon from event?

Satou
10-27-2019, 07:18 PM
For a short term, yes. But it'll replaced immedately, especially the SR def weapon.

Yukarichan
10-27-2019, 11:14 PM
Where can i find rune of darkness beside saturday SP quest?

Satou
10-28-2019, 03:31 AM
Where can i find rune of darkness beside saturday SP quest?

You can find them in Vine/Satanachia Boss Chapter in story mode, spin in normal gacha and exchange it on material shop.

Satou
10-28-2019, 03:39 AM
You can find them in Vine/Satanachia Boss Chapter in story mode, spin in normal gacha and exchange it on material shop.

Well, I mean on every episode of the sixth chapter and the last chapter. Tho, the drop of rune of darkness there and normal gacha spin are lower compared to SP quest

Yukarichan
10-28-2019, 05:21 AM
Well, I mean on every episode of the sixth chapter and the last chapter. Tho, the drop of rune of darkness there and normal gacha spin are lower compared to SP quest

I got some from newbie panel mission, didnt get a single one from gem gacha though haha.

qwertyX
10-29-2019, 05:50 AM
What is the damage breakdown of 120% eidolon?(guaranteed and additional?)

Slashley
10-29-2019, 05:58 AM
What is the damage breakdown of 120% eidolon?(guaranteed and additional?)That is such a strange question. What do you mean? This is my best guess for an answer, which may or may not answer your question:

120% Eidolons (Cerberus, Leviathan, Hanuman, Nidhoggr) have 100% base, and gain 4% per same-element Eidolon equipped. If limit broken, this increases to 105% base. Come December, they'll be buffed to gain 8% per same-element Eidolon equipped.

Notice that this is different from Anubis and Managarm. They are 80% base, and gain 4%(+1% per Limit Break). So if you have no Dark Eidolons equipped, a 120% Anubis will be 80%.

qwertyX
10-29-2019, 06:02 AM
I was told that the breakdown was 60+12% per wind eidolon making a single 100% a superior choice when you have multiple element eidolon in your grid.. Just wanted to confirm

Slashley
10-29-2019, 06:15 AM
I was told that the breakdown was 60+12% per wind eidolon making a single 100% a superior choice when you have multiple element eidolon in your grid.. Just wanted to confirmI have no idea of that. Where did you hear that?

Maybe they're confusing them with the Event 50% ones, which are absolutely awful unless you have full same-element Grid.

Yukarichan
10-29-2019, 11:09 PM
Where is the most reliable place to farm holy crystal of light? Farming guardian only drop holy star of light

Theon
10-30-2019, 02:52 AM
Where is the most reliable place to farm holy crystal of light? Farming guardian only drop holy star of light
Daily SP quests exp/ults i.e. 25AP/50 AP ones would be best options for t4 and t3 stars however drops are not guaranteed. The other ones drop t1 and t2 stars
You can also get t1 stars from gemcha
And others can be exchanged from shop

wickedgod
10-30-2019, 07:21 AM
With upcoming Wind guardian, is it worth to switch from UE sword grid to bow grid ? CMIIW, bow grid effect Stinger right ? Or should i start lance grid (have each Odin & Chu)?

Kitty
10-30-2019, 10:02 AM
With upcoming Wind guardian, is it worth to switch from UE sword grid to bow grid ? CMIIW, bow grid effect Stinger right ? Or should i start lance grid (have each Odin & Chu)?

Any other grid is better than sword grid... Sword grid is absolutely the most awful one you could get... Bow grid is awesome~
Lance grid will be super hard to get...

dreamlitz
10-30-2019, 10:13 AM
With upcoming Wind guardian, is it worth to switch from UE sword grid to bow grid ? CMIIW, bow grid effect Stinger right ?

Depends whether Bethor turns out to be as easy as Aratron and whether you have anything else better to farm: Bethor bow has 1% more base assault than UE sword but no pride value at all. Phantom bow is assault + stinger, correct, versus phantom sword avalanche (DATA); it's the assault on the bow not the stinger that is worth the trade though.

If you just want a more balanced grid, you can mix Bethor bows (assault/exceed) with Kyuki bows (assault/defender) then you can use the last three weapon slots for whatever, maybe Pazuzu lance for ascension if you have Azazel AW, or Garuda hammer if you want even more hp or your Odin lance for firepower.

Or should i start lance grid (have each Odin & Chu)?

For lance, only Odin's lance is worth bricking imo, Cu's is not. Only Labyrinth lance and Pazuzu lance are f2p if I'm not mistaken, so you either overfarm Pazuzu or need to somehow acquire more Odin lances and bricks for wind lance grid. Odin lances are very powerful, but if you're gonna spend real money, you might also consider waiting for wind Atum bows instead (still got like half a year-ish before she's out though.) Her bow is assault/defender/vigor on FLB, and if you need more filler to complete the grid, Bethor bows are decent enough versus no farmable wind lances for Odin.

Dejnov
10-30-2019, 12:37 PM
Depends whether Bethor turns out to be as easy as Aratron and whether you have anything else better to farm: Bethor bow has 1% more base assault than UE sword but no pride value at all. Phantom bow is assault + stinger, correct, versus phantom sword avalanche (DATA); it's the assault on the bow not the stinger that is worth the trade though.

If you just want a more balanced grid, you can mix Bethor bows (assault/exceed) with Kyuki bows (assault/defender) then you can use the last three weapon slots for whatever, maybe Pazuzu lance for ascension if you have Azazel AW, or Garuda hammer if you want even more hp or your Odin lance for firepower.

For lance, only Odin's lance is worth bricking imo, Cu's is not. Only Labyrinth lance and Pazuzu lance are f2p if I'm not mistaken, so you either overfarm Pazuzu or need to somehow acquire more Odin lances and bricks for wind lance grid. Odin lances are very powerful, but if you're gonna spend real money, you might also consider waiting for wind Atum bows instead (still got like half a year-ish before she's out though.) Her bow is assault/defender/vigor on FLB, and if you need more filler to complete the grid, Bethor bows are decent enough versus no farmable wind lances for Odin.

So Dreamlitz does a pretty good job of summarizing the situation fairly clearly. The bow grid (guardian bows, with Wind Atum Bows or other bows) is the most straightforward and viable grid to field for Wind over the next year if you have no resources. The glaive grid (guardian glaives) actually works a bit better than a hammer grid for Wind, but there are no real Hime glaives (other than Cybele's), but you can do a full guardian grid with them (5 guardian glaives and 3 guardian bows). This is an option if you really want to farm, but may take a long time to field properly.

The other option is a Wind Arcane grid. The guardian arcane sports a hefty 15.5% ascension and 27% vigor, while you can use either of the old union event items or the new bow for your exceed. There are also three fairly decent SSR arcane items in Wind's stable: Minerva's, Aether's, and Hastur's. All provide either small or medium assault (not great, but still decent) with Hastur's being a decent choice (DefenderL, AssaultM). The arcane phantom weapon is defender vigor also.

A grid of 3 guardian bows (or UE swords,staffs), two of hasturs's arcane, 3 guardian arcanes, and the phantom arcane can give you 84% assault with guardian bows nearly 105% with UE staffs, 120%/90% exceed, 58% defender, 81%/12% ascension, and 62% vigor. Combined with GaiaAW and AzzazelAW you can have 740 to 920 hp constantly healed per round, with damage cut or defense up constantly also. (Plus Gaia's standard damage cut and guard abilities). If you can keep hitpoints up, that 62% vigor is equivalent to 120% assault giving you around 200% assault on this team.
Bonus points for fielding Bethor in your grid to up all values by another 40%. The arcane items in wind are also fairly forgiving in that they have both values at 0LB and only get stronger on FLB.

Dejnov.

Slashley
10-30-2019, 01:43 PM
Is it just me, or are you making it sound like everyone is just casually going to find multiple (MLB?) copies of very specific Hime weapons.

And you're also talking about making a 105% Assault/62% Vigor Grid, which sounds really fancy, but has the liiiiittle problem is being veeeeeeery unreliable even with Gaia. Once the first AoE Overdrive has been basically negated by Azazel and Gaia, the second one will just end your damage output. So you're gonna need to be doing content that you can end reaaaaaally fast to make proper use out of that Grid...

dreamlitz
10-30-2019, 02:30 PM
Once the first AoE Overdrive has been basically negated by Azazel and Gaia, the second one will just end your damage output. So you're gonna need to be doing content that you can end reaaaaaally fast to make proper use out of that Grid...

Dejnov is gonna mtix wind Atum, so Gaia's defenses are up every 3T instead of 6T :kiss:

The arcane items in wind are also fairly forgiving in that they have both values at 0LB and only get stronger on FLB.

At 0LB, you should probably consider using the Labyrinth mirror, or maybe even the ori-exclusive arcane for the better stats.

Dejnov
10-30-2019, 02:34 PM
Is it just me, or are you making it sound like everyone is just casually going to find multiple (MLB?) copies of very specific Hime weapons.

And you're also talking about making a 105% Assault/62% Vigor Grid, which sounds really fancy, but has the liiiiittle problem is being veeeeeeery unreliable even with Gaia. Once the first AoE Overdrive has been basically negated by Azazel and Gaia, the second one will just end your damage output. So you're gonna need to be doing content that you can end reaaaaaally fast to make proper use out of that Grid...

I don't think I'm stating that you just happen to have multiple MLB copies of specific Hime weapons, but I do believe that an arcane grid is much easier to do than a lance grid. There are 4 SSR Hime weapons and three of them are decent. That's better than lances and people do lance grids all the time. And if it's because you can get Pazuzu lances from and advent, well you can get guardian weapons from the guardian shop. I also believe if this is your main grid, you can brick Hime weapons. Every player that's a veteran should be generating about 6-9 bricks annually without paying. Whenever we talk about this you need to start understanding that one copy of a great Hime weapon is, eventually, a FLBed Hime weapon. You don't need multiple copies of them anymore. If you're still merging multiple copies of great Hime weapons... well you should stop that!! Merge the subpar ones and fodder the useless ones, but keep the great ones for those bricks.

The combination of Azazel and Gaia brings a lot of damage cut, defense up, and constant healing onto a team. That allows for a different style of play. I thought that what I posited above showed potential from full guardian grid structure to eventual guardian with a couple of Hime weapons. It's not out of the realm of players to have 1 or 2 FLBed Hime weapons... what you choose may be different, but the guardian weapons allow for eventual growth when you get lucky with a Hime weapon. The grid works with 5 guardian arcane weapons.

Too much vigor and your team does become fairly second rate when you lose a lot of life. (Hence why the UE swords with pride might be a decent alternative investment instead of guardian bows or UE staffs for those dedicate exceed slots.) But I believe that is not an insane issue with both Azzy and Gaia on the team. There's a ton of damage cut, defense, and regen there. Technically with the increased healing and rolling damage cuts you can negate multiple constant AoE overdrives. After turn 8 you also start having your Wind Kaiser specifically for Thunder Rags in that rotation for 2 rounds. I don't believe it's as strong as the turtle team that Thunder puts on the board, but it does have more vigor than that team... so that's intriguing. At full power a Thunder Rag is dropping their overdrive every 3 turns. After the add is killed it's every 5 turns. This combo can potentially mitigate this.

I was also talking this option to someone who is a Wind main. I expect resources to go into this above and beyond his other grids/Himes. You will be bricking Hime weapons on this account and Hastur's is a decent option as it's the reverse Assault(L)/Defender(M) so only 3% overall assault loss. It's not an Odin spear, but that's a much tougher grid to do as you either have to have those Pazuzu spears or your playing gacha for a full set of spears. This option can be done with just time and the Hastur weapon shows its potential without MLB/FLBing it.

Dejnov.

Edit: 5 Guardian Arcane weapons is an insane 77.5% vigor and 131% increase in healing. That's a lot of healing and damage potential at full health.

Slashley
10-30-2019, 05:53 PM
Dejnov is gonna mtix wind Atum, so Gaia's defenses are up every 3T instead of 6T :kiss:I have no idea what Wind Atum does. If only there was some kind of resource where you could tell what Hime do at a quick glance... without Google translate bollocks.
-- That's better than lances and people do lance grids all the time. --By what metric are "people doing Lance Grids all the time"? Who people? In what elements?

Since if it's Fire, then sure. A Fire Lance Grid was basically handed to people. In other elements? It gets way harder, but people are going to try since Lances are by far the best Phantom weapon out there. Not only because of Assault/HP, but also because Shingen Lance.
-- Every player that's a veteran should be generating about 6-9 bricks annually without paying. Whenever we talk about this you need to start understanding that one copy of a great Hime weapon is, eventually, a FLBed Hime weapon.--While you're not wrong, I feel like this logic applies to all elements. As in, I feel like discussion here constantly assuming that people are spending 6-9 bricks annually on ALL elements at the same time.

You're going to brick one (1) element. Maybe two if you can afford to space out. I really, really don't recommend making sweeping statements like these without specifically specifying that this can only happen IF you go full Wind baka (in this instance).
You don't need multiple copies of them anymore. If you're still merging multiple copies of great Hime weapons... well you should stop that!! Merge the subpar ones and fodder the useless ones, but keep the great ones for those bricks.Again, you're not wrong. But allow me to remind you that you have a 1.8% chance per 300 Jewels to find a SSR Hime. And then you have a ~1/80 chance of finding another one of the same. That means what, 1 333k Jewels per specific Hime?

That's not how probability works (at all), but hopefully that gives some perspective towards your "Oh, just find two different Hastur weapons, easy =)"

It's great if you find them, and it's great if you're a Wind baka, but both of these happening at the same time is not very likely.
And, I wouldn't recommend bricking Hastur weapon anyway since it doesn't gain triple skill.
The combination of Azazel and Gaia brings a lot of damage cut, defense up, and constant healing onto a team. That allows for a different style of play. -- Too much vigor and your team does become fairly second rate when you lose a lot of life. -- There's a ton of damage cut, defense, and regen there. Technically with the increased healing and rolling damage cuts you can negate multiple constant AoE overdrives. After turn 8 you also start having your Wind Kaiser specifically for Thunder Rags in that rotation for 2 rounds. --
Edit: 5 Guardian Arcane weapons is an insane 77.5% vigor and 131% increase in healing. That's a lot of healing and damage potential at full health.The big problem I find with this is this:
You're relying on Vigor (and not just slightly, but ENTIRELY relying on Vigor) and you're bringing NO HEALS. That means that ANY real damage you take is going to END your damage output. Vigor isn't "second rate when you lose a lot of life" - it is "second rate when you lose any life"! Vigor loses half damage output at 83% already. If you have whopping 20k HP (about the max you can get assuming F2P and heavy focus on HP modifier weapons and running Guardian), that means already 16.6k HP has HALVED your Vigor. Name anything that deals ONLY 3.4k AoE damage.

See, Regen isn't a Heal. It's enough - with Ascension - to take care of little things like normal attacks from trash mobs or SINGLE attacks from boss mobs. But anything past that - like taking even 3.4k damage from an Overdrive - will take you multiple turns to recover from. And if you're RELYING on Vigor, that's a horrible, horrible state to be in. Because what's going to happen in a few more turns? Oh yeah, the NEXT Overdrive. So you'll never really get back into that Vigor mood.

Technically, Gaia and Azazel can make it work, simply because they can mitigate AoE Overdrives effectively entirely - once every 6 turns. But you're still gonna need to end that fight before that next one, or you'll be trapped in no-damage-output hell where you constantly try to claw your way back up to full health but just can't.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If you're going to rely on Vigor, have a plan. If you're going to rely on Ascension, you need to keep in mind the four factors (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5149-olympian-weapons-vs-demon-ue-flb-post150200.html#post150200) that are required to be met to make it work - two of which depends on content and will thus change constantly. A turtling plan might work on some content, but it's not going to work on all content.

And, you're blatantly suggesting extremely risky builds (HEAVY Vigor, complimented by heavy turtling) to people which requires specific teams to work... IF it even CAN work (as again, that depends on content)... well, I'd highly suggest you add some serious disclaimers whenever doing things like that. Like seriously dude. A full-blown Vigor Grid and going about it like it's a casual thing? At least recommend Assault/Vigor weapons so that you have a back-up plan when Vigor fails...
We've had a several new players join up lately, and although I doubt they're very interested in this specific conversation, we really don't want to mislead them.

Dejnov
10-30-2019, 05:55 PM
Dejnov is gonna mtix wind Atum, so Gaia's defenses are up every 3T instead of 6T :kiss:

At 0LB, you should probably consider using the Labyrinth mirror, or maybe even the ori-exclusive arcane for the better stats.

Actually my Minerva gets buffed in about a month where her abilities drop from 9T cooldown with 5T up to 6T cooldown for 4T up with now also passive heal of 300hp (that is affected by ascension:love:). At that point my Thunder Rag team will be Azzy, CuChu, and Gaia with Minerva instead of Hastur. I'll be running Herc and her Axe for 45% defense down.

After Minerva's change, her 30% lightning resist, affliction resist is up 2/3rds of the time. Combine that with Azzy and Gaia's constant healing and potential damage cut (as needed) I believe I'll have a team that can live through Thunder Rag attacks possibly even solo.

Add in the ascension/vigor items and I should be good to go.

Dejnov.

Argo
10-30-2019, 07:36 PM
Three questions for now, I guess.

1. I've got Eidolon orbs to spend - finally hit 10,000 of them so I can get a Kaiser. Question is, which one?
My main team has been Light thus far, and my God Kaiser is already broken once. I imagine a second break would be quite nice.
On the other hand, I recently got Anubis so my Darks are gonna be climbing in power. I could give one break to my no-star Evil Kaiser.
On the other other hand, I also have a growing Wind team since I got Hraesvelgr so I could get the Wind Kaiser, but it would only be the first time.

2. Lugh has been in my back row while leveling her, but she's about ready to come to the front. What should the battle order be for my Light team? Currently it's:
- Shingen
- Trish
- Michael AW
- Light Tsukuyomi
- Sol AW
- (Lugh and Eros reinforcements)
I'm thinking that Lugh replaces Tsukuyomi insofar as who to remove, I just dunno what order people would recommend I try.

3. I just got two dragon eyes from the gacha in quick succession, so I can awaken somebody now. I've already awakened Sol, Michael, Ares, Satan, Gaia, Cu Chulainn, and Titania. My choices now are:
- Poseidon
- Ea
- Odin
- Acala
- Brahma
Leaning towards Poseidon since my Water team looks solid and worth building on.
And what order should they go in too, while I'm at it?

Yukarichan
10-30-2019, 07:37 PM
Daily SP quests exp/ults i.e. 25AP/50 AP ones would be best options for t4 and t3 stars however drops are not guaranteed. The other ones drop t1 and t2 stars
You can also get t1 stars from gemcha
And others can be exchanged from shop

Woah, thats the best place...so many thing can spawn from gold chest there haha

wickedgod
10-31-2019, 05:11 AM
Thx for responses guys, for glaives grid i had 2 copy of Cybele scissor tho (50k medal). But is it worth ? Consider most wind SSR kinda easy to DATA mostly ran with Odin Chu Titania Cybele

Dejnov
10-31-2019, 05:52 AM
Thx for responses guys, for glaives grid i had 2 copy of Cybele scissor tho (50k medal). But is it worth ? Consider most wind SSR kinda easy to DATA mostly ran with Odin Chu Titania Cybele

You'll do very well with a glaive grid. The phantom weapon is assault/TA, the guardian ones are pride /pride-defender, and cybele's are assault / defender-TA. That is extra TA (it's only 6% extra TA), but that shouldn't be an issue. If you have UE staffs and swords that can be your exceed. If not, the bows are available. All your weapons gives really decent assault (or double pride) with some defender.

You also won't need a ton of bricks (just 6) to make your grid fully MLB/FLBed.

Dejnov.

Yukarichan
10-31-2019, 08:46 PM
Hello, i have more question...
1. Should i farm for soul weapon, if yes which soul weapon should i get?

2. Besides mvp and vice mvp, what affect drop rate in raid? (Haven't get ssr weapon from 80+ guardian raid)

3. How to get rid of "server error" message or reduce it during raid? Its getting very annoying

4. Which light guradian raid weapon should i get?

5. How to increase max BP?

Thank you

Slashley
10-31-2019, 09:13 PM
Hello, i have more question...
1. Should i farm for soul weapon, if yes which soul weapon should i get?Yes. All of them.
Well, offensive ones that is. Get whatever Soul you use the most. Herc is a really good bet due to being all-around extremely strong.

The "which Soul should I use?" thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html) might help.
2. Besides mvp and vice mvp, what affect drop rate in raid? (Haven't get ssr weapon from 80+ guardian raid)Until purple chest update, like 9 months from now, nothing does. The droprates suck total cock.

Also, as far as weapon goes from Guardians, not sure if MVP/Vice even helps.
5. How to increase max BP?You don't. You're stuck at a measly 5 forever.

Raistlansol
11-01-2019, 03:41 AM
You don't. You're stuck at a measly 5 forever.
They raise it to 10 at anniversary next year, FYI. And leafs increase by 10 instead of 5.

Slashley
11-01-2019, 05:05 AM
They raise it to 10 at anniversary next year, FYI. And leafs increase by 10 instead of 5.Nice! Good thing I've never spent my leaves then.

And side note, anniversary is probably February for us again.

Yukarichan
11-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Yes. All of them.
Well, offensive ones that is. Get whatever Soul you use the most. Herc is a really good bet due to being all-around extremely strong.

.Until purple chest update, like 9 months from now, nothing does. The droprates suck total cock.

Also, as far as weapon goes from Guardians, not sure if MVP/Vice even helps.You don't. You're stuck at a measly 5 forever.

Thx for ur answer, Slash. Gonna take a while to farm those soul weapons. Still busy farming grisaia event.

Btw, did the guardian platinum chest drop rate gets nerfed? I swear my platinum chest drop rate only around 25-30% or maybe just unlucky

qwertyX
11-02-2019, 08:35 AM
it really is, leeched ~50 rags yesterday and got 2 phantums, nothing today...

Slashley
11-02-2019, 08:45 AM
it really is, leeched ~50 rags yesterday and got 2 phantums, nothing today...If you mean Phantom weapons, then you got really lucky. The droprate of those is around 1-2%, exact droprate unknown, but it is really low.

qwertyX
11-02-2019, 08:51 AM
I got the gun and the glaive... but I needed the bow for my wind SR bow grid....
And I don't know about really lucky, even if the drop rate is 1%, I had 50% chance of getting one... I got 2, so there was a 1 in 4 chance I would get 2, but today the main issue has been a lack of ragnarok raids, I have been a part of ~10 failed raids, given that I was probably to blame for taking up a slot and hitting just one life burst...

Yukarichan
11-02-2019, 09:21 AM
I got the gun and the glaive... but I needed the bow for my wind SR bow grid....
And I don't know about really lucky, even if the drop rate is 1%, I had 50% chance of getting one... I got 2, so there was a 1 in 4 chance I would get 2, but today the main issue has been a lack of ragnarok raids, I have been a part of ~10 failed raids, given that I was probably to blame for taking up a slot and hitting just one life burst...

Thats pretty lucky, i havent got a single ssr weapon from 100+ guardian raids

ArchAngel
11-02-2019, 04:41 PM

That would be funny *one person to blame* even veterans do leeching,tho i love those ppl start auto-attack on Light Rag :< (some time pug's aren't fun,see Bedevil post on F/M hah)

qwertyX
11-03-2019, 05:42 AM
Phantom weapon skills do not stack? And also what is this attack up with edit of certain souls? is that the soul weapon skill?

Slashley
11-03-2019, 06:58 AM
Phantom weapon skills do not stack?They don't stack, yes.
And also what is this attack up with edit of certain souls? is that the soul weapon skill?Yes. For example, you can equip Herc Axe on Arthur, but since Arthur is NOT Herc, you don't get the Elemental bonus from the weapon.