PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47

qwertyX
11-03-2019, 08:05 AM
They don't stack, yes

well, there goes my fodder I wasted on the 2nd phantum glaive I pulled... they should mention that in the description, just put in a line that you use the copies to break each other...

wickedgod
11-05-2019, 12:00 AM
So for next T4 soul (1st Batch) which one you would unlock first ? For me (Water Main) I should unlock Medea, but after saw Hector going ham i doubt my plan...

Yukarichan
11-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Mobile version cant update the game? It says new version available, but looks like thats old verison

Slashley
11-05-2019, 03:48 AM
So for next T4 soul (1st Batch) which one you would unlock first ? For me (Water Main) I should unlock Medea, but after saw Hector going ham i doubt my plan...It will be a long, long time until that time.

That said, Siegfried line is for whales. It's the Soul you use when you don't even need PF anymore to reach damage caps. This is entirely impossible to reach without spending tens of thousands of dollars into the game, so... Hector will never "go ham" for you, I am guessing. There might be SOME content where Hector will outright shine - since she is strong against Rage and Stun, so if you get ample amounts of both in a fight you're good to go - but chances are that in most content she'll be rubbish for non-whales.

But hey, that's just my speculation. You might find more accurate info from the DMM thread where people have actually used T4 Souls.

Kitty
11-05-2019, 04:07 AM
Medea all the way. She's awesome for all content whereas some are better at some than her at SOME content, like Hector and Yorimitsu but then Medea is really an all-around awesome soul.
Asclepius is also amazing, but if you aren't someone who joins a lot of raids per day then I'd say go for Medea.

anyawy, it's bullshit that there's no jewels for the rematch smh... even tho it's still just 200 jewels for completing each difficulty... it's a bummer to not see that as someone who uses jewels whenever she has the chance... lol
also, anyone else having a problem with the new limit break hime mission or just me?

AutoCrimson
11-05-2019, 04:29 AM
also, anyone else having a problem with the new limit break hime mission or just me?

probly awakening from zero to 3 star works only. since 4starring 3xSR's do not

Kitty
11-05-2019, 04:55 AM
oh... great, so i have to find a new hime to do that mission I guess...
thanks

Naruhodo
11-05-2019, 06:49 AM
anyawy, it's bullshit that there's no jewels for the rematch smh... even tho it's still just 200 jewels for completing each difficulty... it's a bummer to not see that as someone who uses jewels whenever she has the chance... lol

There will be jewel don't you worry, I somehow on my 3rd day login bonus already so I didn't get that first day premtick.
If it happened to other people too, then we'll be getting 50jewel as compensation.

Slashley
11-05-2019, 07:15 AM
There will be jewel don't you worry, I somehow on my 3rd day login bonus already so I didn't get that first day premtick.
If it happened to other people too, then we'll be getting 50jewel as compensation.For people who played during Houkei last time, there is no login bonus again. I guess you logged in three times during the last Houkei.

There's also no Jewels for redoing Houkei quests, but I guess that was to be expected. At least there is 3000 Jewels from the shop. Netted me two Dragon Eyes, so waaaaay better than expected.

ChaoticShinra
11-05-2019, 08:15 AM
Guessing MJ are for those starting this advent for the first time since I'm getting MJ for doing these for the first time.

Yukarichan
11-05-2019, 08:23 AM
Good event, another ssr dark weapon for me XD

Kitty
11-05-2019, 08:26 AM
hhh 3k jewels got me nothing, but hey I got FAmon from a single prem ticket earlier this morning on my DMM account so there's that.

Naruhodo
11-05-2019, 08:59 AM
For people who played during Houkei last time, there is no login bonus again. I guess you logged in three times during the last Houkei.

There's also no Jewels for redoing Houkei quests, but I guess that was to be expected. At least there is 3000 Jewels from the shop. Netted me two Dragon Eyes, so waaaaay better than expected.

aa naruhodo.. so thats why I somehow have Chou'un in my inventory. And 2 SSR again? you gotta be kidding me with those SSR draws I kept seeing posted, you're flaming, yes, grr :angry:

Slashley
11-05-2019, 09:41 AM
aa naruhodo.. so thats why I somehow have Chou'un in my inventory. And 2 SSR again? you gotta be kidding me with those SSR draws I kept seeing posted, you're flaming, yes, grr :angry:If it helps, my previous ~80 slots from Jewels and Prem Tickets were zero SSRs. So it's still lucky (one SSR Hime happens on average per 55 slots), but just RNG normalizing.

And remember that the lucky draw thread is full of shit. People don't post their failures, only their successes.

dreamlitz
11-05-2019, 09:43 AM
That said, Siegfried line is for whales. It's the Soul you use when you don't even need PF anymore to reach damage caps. This is entirely impossible to reach without spending tens of thousands of dollars into the game, so... Hector will never "go ham" for you, I am guessing. There might be SOME content where Hector will outright shine - since she is strong against Rage and Stun, so if you get ample amounts of both in a fight you're good to go - but chances are that in most content she'll be rubbish for non-whales.

Actually, Hector isn't just about rage/stun punish. You can change one of her skill into 20% team-wide guaranteed critical, which if you don't have any other sources of critical just means 20% more dmg across the board, whale or not. Depending on your burst cycle and amount of exceed in grid, that actually can be stronger than PF, as critical will apply to everything, not just your burst. There are a couple catches though:

Critical only works on-element, so if you're a mono-element player like me (I use light like 95% of the time), she won't be as attractive
Her critical skill also gives your team def down, which cannot be cleansed, but can be blocked - may or may not be a big deal depending on whether you have affliction block and/or how long the battle drags on

So for next T4 soul (1st Batch) which one you would unlock first ? For me (Water Main) I should unlock Medea, but after saw Hector going ham i doubt my plan...

Medea is solid as Kitty mentioned. You can configure her to be a super nuker or a debuffer with nukes. Should make plowing through chores like daily ults a lot quicker and also really useful for competitive stuff like tower.

Slashley
11-05-2019, 10:04 AM
Actually, Hector isn't just about rage/stun punish. You can change one of her skill into 20% team-wide guaranteed critical, which if you don't have any other sources of critical just means 20% more dmg across the board, whale or not.--Ah shit, I had a quick look at her before posting that, and missed the guaranteed part. Fair enough then.

Naruhodo
11-05-2019, 01:32 PM
If it helps, my previous ~80 slots from Jewels and Prem Tickets were zero SSRs. So it's still lucky (one SSR Hime happens on average per 55 slots), but just RNG normalizing.

And remember that the lucky draw thread is full of shit. People don't post their failures, only their successes.

ouch thats some dry spell.
Regarding that luckyluke shitpost, probably simply a case of survival of the fittest* because I remember there used to be one million ‘player’ and now only about 1%, 0.1% are left? lol, this is taco having a dry spell right now.

*the fittest in hentai gacha game means either the rich or the horny, the latter is majority and Slashley is probably the horniest :grin:

Slashley
11-05-2019, 02:46 PM
There has never been 1 million players. That's accounts. The vast, vast, VAST majority of which are rerolling accounts, trying to get a P2W Eidolon to start playing with.

If they really wanted to see player count, they'd only count accounts that have reached... I dunno, Rank10 or higher. But why do that when that number would be far less impressive count than all of the reroll accounts?

Yukarichan
11-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Just reach lvl 51 and tried guild order, defeated at round 3 haha...Kinda stuck right now, cant efficiently farm regalia (so few lvl 70 dark raid and also few ppl participate, i host some and failed some as well). With that said, should i start farming accessories quest?

Slashley
11-07-2019, 12:18 AM
-- cant efficiently farm regalia (so few lvl 70 dark raid and also few ppl participate, i host some and failed some as well).--Join a Union. Join that Union's communication channel (most likely Discord). Beg for them to carry to carry your Dark Ults. There, done, no more failed hosts ever again.

It will be a while before you can complete Guild Orders, but you can get some points. You have two weeks per GO, so try to do all the missions that don't require you to kill the last boss.

I doubt you'll have any chance against AQ4, but you might be able to clear the lower AQs. The only way to find out is to try.

qwertyX
11-07-2019, 12:58 AM
Just reach lvl 51 and tried guild order, defeated at round 3 haha...Kinda stuck right now, cant efficiently farm regalia (so few lvl 70 dark raid and also few ppl participate, i host some and failed some as well). With that said, should i start farming accessories quest?

man what did you reroll into? I am rank 70 with a LB phantom glaive boosted 50% assault grid and solomon and I still cant clear even the first wind one...

Yukarichan
11-07-2019, 02:13 AM
man what did you reroll into? I am rank 70 with a LB phantom glaive boosted 50% assault grid and solomon and I still cant clear even the first wind one...

Mordred with sniper shot
Equipment: 3 gun, 1 rod, 1 glaive and 1 bow Skill Level 13+ (The other 4 lvl 1)

wickedgod
11-07-2019, 07:07 AM
Actually, Hector isn't just about rage/stun punish. You can change one of her skill into 20% team-wide guaranteed critical, which if you don't have any other sources of critical just means 20% more dmg across the board, whale or not. Depending on your burst cycle and amount of exceed in grid, that actually can be stronger than PF, as critical will apply to everything, not just your burst. There are a couple catches though:

[LIST=1]
Critical only works on-element, so if you're a mono-element player like me (I use light like 95% of the time), she won't be as attractive
Her critical skill also gives your team def down, which cannot be cleansed, but can be blocked - may or may not be a big deal depending on whether you have affliction block and/or how long the battle drags on

Yes this is the reason i consider Hector just because not too reliant on stun anymore. For crit, IMO good things is you can set different abilities in each slot 2 & 3 (CMIIW).Heck I'm gonna try farm 2 of those

dreamlitz
11-07-2019, 10:37 AM

DUlt nerf should be coming around year-end and should be much easier to deal with after that.

Elaborating a little more on what Slashley said, you only need to consistently clear the first 2 waves in GO to starting earning oris - 4 mission points from week 1 (1. clear 1st wave 3 times, 2. clear 2nd wave 3 times, 3. participate 3 times, 4. participate 5 times) and 2 mission points from week 2 (1. clear 2nd wave 3 times, participate 5 times) - totaling 6 mission points over two weeks, which is one ori. So, you're technically more than good enough to start earning ori already.

AQ1-3 doesn't cost you anything to try other than AP, so no harm trying. AQ3 actually has a chance of dropping SSR accessories, so you might end up with something that you keep in the long-run.

Mordred with sniper shot
Equipment: 3 gun, 1 rod, 1 glaive and 1 bow Skill Level 13+ (The other 4 lvl 1)

Lol, you're better off MLB-ing the glaive and replace the LB0 with MLB SR disaster guns - you lose 3% assault each but easily made up for in stats. The guns can drop from standard and expert, too, which are much easier, so farm all of those daily.

The Aratron guns you can keep apart for now, the defender boost can be helpful assuming they're SL-ed (also, pretty impressed that you got 3 guns at rank 51 when the guards haven't even been out for a month yet.)

Wait, are you sure you counted it up correctly? 50% assault is actually kinda low... Full SR disaster weapons alone should get you 117% assault (9x13% - last weapon usually soul weapon or whatever weapon you have on hand that matches your soul.)

Icarus GO is actually one of the easier ones to turtle through if you're not adverse to turtle strategies.

Yes this is the reason i consider Hector just because not too reliant on stun anymore. For crit, IMO good things is you can set different abilities in each slot 2 & 3 (CMIIW).Heck I'm gonna try farm 2 of those

Actually, all T4 souls' 2nd and 3rd abilities are configurable. If you're switching out Hector's critical buff for something else though, she may or may not be better than other souls. In any case, I think most ppl will farm for multiple T4 souls anyway, there're quite a few good ones and they're all good for different things. Prioritization depends on play style, how competitive you are, and how many fangs/prison cores you have stockpiled already.

Yukarichan
11-07-2019, 08:01 PM
DUlt nerf should be coming around year-end and should be much easier to deal with after that.

Elaborating a little more on what Slashley said, you only need to consistently clear the first 2 waves in GO to starting earning oris - 4 mission points from week 1 (1. clear 1st wave 3 times, 2. clear 2nd wave 3 times, 3. participate 3 times, 4. participate 5 times) and 2 mission points from week 2 (1. clear 2nd wave 3 times, participate 5 times) - totaling 6 mission points over two weeks, which is one ori. So, you're technically more than good enough to start earning ori already.

AQ1-3 doesn't cost you anything to try other than AP, so no harm trying. AQ3 actually has a chance of dropping SSR accessories, so you might end up with something that you keep in the long-run.

Lol, you're better off MLB-ing the glaive and replace the LB0 with MLB SR disaster guns - you lose 3% assault each but easily made up for in stats. The guns can drop from standard and expert, too, which are much easier, so farm all of those daily.

The Aratron guns you can keep apart for now, the defender boost can be helpful assuming they're SL-ed (also, pretty impressed that you got 3 guns at rank 51 when the guards haven't even been out for a month yet.)

Wait, are you sure you counted it up correctly? 50% assault is actually kinda low... Full SR disaster weapons alone should get you 117% assault (9x13% - last weapon usually soul weapon or whatever weapon you have on hand that matches your soul.)

Icarus GO is actually one of the easier ones to turtle through if you're not adverse to turtle strategies.

Actually, all T4 souls' 2nd and 3rd abilities are configurable. If you're switching out Hector's critical buff for something else though, she may or may not be better than other souls. In any case, I think most ppl will farm for multiple T4 souls anyway, there're quite a few good ones and they're all good for different things. Prioritization depends on play style, how competitive you are, and how many fangs/prison cores you have stockpiled already.

Yeah, farmed the hell out of guardian raid during half ap event. Too bad the gun are all exchanged, no ssr drop at all...maybe becoz i leeched too much haha. All gun skill level 14-15, and the bow also have guardian, my team have around 6k+ hp now.

Btw, this guardian raid weapon both skill is stackable, right?

Slashley
11-08-2019, 03:26 AM
-- All gun skill level 14-15, and the bow also have guardian, my team have around 6k+ hp now.With that many skill levels on the guns, your HP is going to explode next week as you get the Epic quest MLB SSR Eidolons.
Btw, this guardian raid weapon both skill is stackable, right?In general, everything can be stacked. Soul and Phantom weapons are the exception to the rule.

Yukarichan
11-08-2019, 05:20 AM
With that many skill levels on the guns, your HP is going to explode next week as you get the Epic quest MLB SSR Eidolons.In general, everything can be stacked. Soul and Phantom weapons are the exception to the rule.

Ah, good to know...should i farm dark phantom weapon? And i am planning to get 2 more gun next month, should i put them on my grid or use them as limit break fodder?

Slashley
11-08-2019, 06:51 AM
Ah, good to know...should i farm dark phantom weapon? And i am planning to get 2 more gun next month, should i put them on my grid or use them as limit break fodder?What is a Dark Phantom weapon?

Let's see, after you combine your Swords you'll have three slots more, one will be taken by Soul weapon. So two slots. Medusa at the end of this year will get you one great weapon and one decent weapon, so you can get 1-2 more Guardian Guns. After that you need to start limit breaking them for better stats. The problem is, we're about to get Wind Guardian, and once that happens people won't have much interest in Dark Guardian. So good luck to you.

Yukarichan
11-08-2019, 07:28 PM
What is a Dark Phantom weapon?

Let's see, after you combine your Swords you'll have three slots more, one will be taken by Soul weapon. So two slots. Medusa at the end of this year will get you one great weapon and one decent weapon, so you can get 1-2 more Guardian Guns. After that you need to start limit breaking them for better stats. The problem is, we're about to get Wind Guardian, and once that happens people won't have much interest in Dark Guardian. So good luck to you.

Ahh, so all lvl 90 raid weapon drop are non elemental? Btw, i got extra bow from raid...what should i do with it and if i got another ssr eidolon from raid, what should i do with it as well?

Edit: After reading some guide and comment here, i need to farm 18 standard raids everyday...more things to do haha. If some1 kind enough to help me with lvl 70 dark raid, i can get my herc axe today XD

Kitty
11-09-2019, 02:51 AM
just a warning to players...

this is listed in the banner -
https://i.imgur.com/B4aV90l.png

this is what is ACTUALLY listed in the game description -
https://i.imgur.com/PIQxsza.png

this shit false advertising is actually getting to the point where it should be a crime :thonk:

AutoCrimson
11-09-2019, 03:26 AM
thats actually illegal, and taco can be sued for this

on a side note, Kitty, plz, make ur signature smaller

Slashley
11-09-2019, 03:46 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Yukarichan View Post
Ahh, so all lvl 90 raid weapon drop are non elemental? Btw, i got extra bow from raid...what should i do with it and if i got another ssr eidolon from raid, what should i do with it as well?
I have no idea what a level 90 raid is. Are those Rags?
If so, they have an element - Phantom. But no raid drops SSR Eidolons (no raid events are running atm), so I don't understand what you're asking.

EDIT:

The last time they falsely advertised, they had to give out the extra as free shit. So I went and grabbed this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/642709056850493450/z1CKHum.png

I've been falsely advertised about false advertisement!

Yukarichan
11-09-2019, 05:29 AM
If so, they have an element - Phantom. But no raid drops SSR Eidolons (no raid events are running atm), so I don't understand what you're asking.

Ah yeah ragnarok. What i mean was bow and ssr eidolon from advent haha. Sorry, got things mixed up

Kitty
11-09-2019, 05:58 AM
i'm sorry slashley i fucking edited your post when trying to reply again... that shit is os fucking frustrating

but thanks for clearing that up.hhhh

imagine clicking reply with quote and it edits the post completely instead could not be me

Wolfheinirich
11-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Wait, should I go grab this falsely advertised grab bag so I can get compensated for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yukarichan View Post

EDIT:

The last time they falsely advertised, they had to give out the extra as free shit. So I went and grabbed this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/642709056850493450/z1CKHum.png

I've been falsely advertised about false advertisement!

Slashley
11-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Wait, should I go grab this falsely advertised grab bag so I can get compensated for it?It gives you more stuff than advertised. The very most that you might get is a SSR Hime ticket if you pull an Eidolon, as that's the only part which is lesser.

Sooo... only if you think that weapon and Eidolon brick are each worth 50 bucks. Because let's face it, that's the only thing you're really paying for in there.

Yukarichan
11-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Woah, new event ssr eidolon and weapon sucks, i thought fu already sucks but this cthuga even worse

Kitty
11-11-2019, 01:46 AM
Yeah because it's a rematch of one of the first raids we ever had back in like 2017... at least we have the other normal rewards like jewels/tickets
and hey, red souls are easier to get on this event even if we can't actually do any rags lol

Yukarichan
11-11-2019, 01:49 AM
Yeah because it's a rematch of one of the first raids we ever had back in like 2017... at least we have the other normal rewards like jewels/tickets
and hey, red souls are easier to get on this event even if we can't actually do any rags lol

Now i am not sure if i want to MLB cthuga or sell her ~.~
Only have 2 MLB eidolon though haha

Chrestomancy
11-11-2019, 04:10 AM

I had forgotten how these raid events worked, back in 2017. I'll farm it, obvs, as I'm a crazy obsessive. I'm surprised that they didn't add an additional SSR weapon to the rewards though, that would have kicked my enthusiasm up. Or picked an event with a non-HP based weapon. Even if they only give 2 copies through rewards and require you to draw gacha and hope. I'll be drawing gacha this time and hoping for, at best, something I can sell for Eidolon orbs, or use as advancement mats for other weapons.

Kitty
11-11-2019, 05:28 AM
naw, no way they would've added a second weapon unless they were adding a weapon from another event, which is still unrealistic for their standards... but at least they've kept the usual event rewards... I hope that I can find a Rag at least, to do the event mission, if there is one...

Only have 2 MLB eidolon though haha

I'd say MLB her, since you're a new player, and she'd give better stats than SRs [just don't give her any +1s]
you don't really lose out on anything, since you get the same amount of orbs for a MLB girl as you do for x5 0LB copies.
and later you can still get some Eidolons with future events AND the epic quests which will eventually give super good ones with nice summons/stats.

After the anniversary next year, leveling eidolons and weapons will be soooo much easier since you level with orbs instead of weapons that you need to make space and farm for. You get the orbs/weapons in thousands and they just stack up over time without having to worry about not having enough space for them.

Slashley
11-11-2019, 06:55 AM
Only have 2 MLB eidolon though hahaYou're going to get Crom's Crotch next week from Epic quests, who is a strictly superior Eidolon in every way.

Kitty
11-11-2019, 07:08 AM
Well, both of them at MLB are still Fire characters' ATK↑ 40% / HP↑ 20% so not really "every" way, but yeah, Crom has about 200ish higher stats.
Both summons aren't really THE best. Double ATK down to enemy from Crom, and a pathetic 3500 DoT from Cthugha... I guess the double ATK is better?
Depends if you have anyone with intercept/taunt, like Argos for example for fire, making it more useful for enemy to be able to combo attack so she can return even more DMG back.

Yukarichan
11-11-2019, 07:11 AM
Hmmm, with crom and cthuga, i finally have 5MLB eidolon (Cyaegha also MLB)

With 75 max AP, should i farm this raid with HE or seed?

Slashley
11-11-2019, 07:19 AM
HEs. HEs drop like candy from Guardian raids, whileas Seeds can actually be a problem.

Yukarichan
11-11-2019, 07:25 AM
HEs. HEs drop like candy from Guardian raids, whileas Seeds can actually be a problem.

I see, hopefully i can solo expert haha

Edit: soloable haha

Argo
11-13-2019, 08:30 PM
Three questions for now, I guess.

1. I've got Eidolon orbs to spend - finally hit 10,000 of them so I can get a Kaiser. Question is, which one?
My main team has been Light thus far, and my God Kaiser is already broken once. I imagine a second break would be quite nice.
On the other hand, I recently got Anubis so my Darks are gonna be climbing in power. I could give one break to my no-star Evil Kaiser.
On the other other hand, I also have a growing Wind team since I got Hraesvelgr so I could get the Wind Kaiser, but it would only be the first time.

2. Lugh has been in my back row while leveling her, but she's about ready to come to the front. What should the battle order be for my Light team? Currently it's:
- Shingen
- Trish
- Michael AW
- Light Tsukuyomi
- Sol AW
- (Lugh and Eros reinforcements)
I'm thinking that Lugh replaces Tsukuyomi insofar as who to remove, I just dunno what order people would recommend I try.
I also just got Light Athena on my GSSR last night, does she have a spot in the team anywhere?

3. I totally forgot to cash in my Guild Medals from the Skill Checker battles, and I got the Imperial Chaldea to break an SSR Eidolon. Thing is, I now have two 100% eidolons, so I'm wondering who would be better to break between Anubis and Hraesvelgr.
Dark Team: Shingen, Satan AW, Chernobog, Dark Amaterasu, Osiris (Samael and Kali as subs)
Wind Team: Shingen, Cu Chulainn AW, Titania AW, Hastur, Aether (Gaia AW and Wind Poseidon as subs)
I'm thinking Wind? I know I'm missing some key players for Dark.

Slashley
11-14-2019, 03:44 AM
1. Limit breaking your Light Kaiser only gives you more stats and 10% Dark Resist. Limit breaking your Dark Kaiser gives you more stats and 10% Elem+. Getting yourself a Wind Kaiser gets you 30% Elem+ and 30% Thunder resist, at a small loss stats.

Getting the first Kaiser should always be the priority, at least for elements that you care for, IMO.

2. Can't comment, my knowledge of Light is awful. RNG has not given me jack-fooking-shit for Light, so.

3. Whatever you care for the most, really. Put it into the element that you like playing.

dreamlitz
11-14-2019, 10:48 AM
1. One more consideration is what you intend to farm. If you plan to farm Phul guns, wind kaiser will be very helpful.

2. I would do Shingen, Lugh, Tish, Mike AW, Sol AW. If you want to go full glass cannon MVP-racing, swap Sol out for light Tsuku even. I usually use Tish TA buff on Mike and Tish herself since that's where the burst bottleneck usually is. You should be hitting 3T burst cycle with that setup assuming you have tiara sets on Tish and Mike (actually, I don't even have Tish's slots unlocked yet and I can still hit 3T burst cycles with just Shingen/Tish/Mike/fluffy DATA buffs.) 2T burst is also possible when Shingen and/or Mike's BG gain skill is off CD. When Eros gets her AW, 1T bursts can happen, too if you hold both Shingen and Mike's BG gain - yes, literally back-to-back FB, no light Nike required.

Light Athena can be good but only off-element - her defenses are useless against DUlt and DRag. She is in theory useful against Aratron but it's pretty easy to out-heal Aratron, so I don't use her there either. I only use her in WiRag right now, and only if I manual. I used to use her with Joan against Hagith - that combo allows you to easily survive the trigger. I keep getting 3rd place with that setup though, so I don't use it anymore - I use a slightly more offensive team that actually has a chance at getting MVP or die trying.

Athena does come in handy occasionally when I need a defensive hime for GO or something. I also used her in the last dummy so I don't have to worry about stunning the dummy at the right time. She can also be used in an AAB build paired with Vishnu, but I would wait for her rebalance for that - around the end of the year, she should get fortitude at the beginning of battle and her endurance buff gets better (I forgot the exact details.)

Yukarichan
11-15-2019, 11:27 PM
Just checked dark epic quest...omg, low stats eidolon and bad weapon. Its cthuga dark raid version lol

Recommended to farm everything here?

Kitty
11-16-2019, 06:21 AM
Just checked dark epic quest...omg, low stats eidolon and bad weapon. Its cthuga dark raid version lol

Recommended to farm everything here?

Epic Quests are reruns of old raids, so the first 6 are the low tier ones, aside from Jorm... Later on they'll add high stat/good wep raids like Tiamat, Fleurety, Vlad, etc

It's always worth farming them, as they don't take much time at all, they cost almost nothing and the battles are super fast and easy... the materials are plentiful and shop items are cheap as hell. Ez jewels for eidos you haven't received before, ez orbs for ones you'll sell and ez weapon fodder to SL better weps.
and the good thing is, they don't ever expire so... if you cba now, you can always do it later when you're in need of some fodder or something.

Yukarichan
11-16-2019, 08:45 AM
Epic Quests are reruns of old raids, so the first 6 are the low tier ones, aside from Jorm... Later on they'll add high stat/good wep raids like Tiamat, Fleurety, Vlad, etc

It's always worth farming them, as they don't take much time at all, they cost almost nothing and the battles are super fast and easy... the materials are plentiful and shop items are cheap as hell. Ez jewels for eidos you haven't received before, ez orbs for ones you'll sell and ez weapon fodder to SL better weps.
and the good thing is, they don't ever expire so... if you cba now, you can always do it later when you're in need of some fodder or something.

I see, thanks Kitty

Ray2
11-17-2019, 04:25 PM
I just bought miracle ticket from the shop for 5000 points. I checked that the ticket was usable before and after purchase, but when I went to the items tab there is no option to trade the ticket and the banner in the gacha tabs is gone. There is over a month of usable period left for the ticket according to the game. Am I doing something terribly wrong or did the game just take my money for practically nothing? This is the first time I'm buying anything in this game so I'm feeling somewhat cheated

Yukichi
11-17-2019, 04:45 PM
It should be Menu -> Items button -> Tickets tab ->Click on the miracle ticket to open the Items Details panel-> Click the blue Exchange button at the bottom right

Ray2
11-17-2019, 04:48 PM
There is no option to use it there

Yukichi
11-17-2019, 05:27 PM
Click on the event information box at the bottom of the main screen and there should be banners for miracle tickets

Ray2
11-17-2019, 05:32 PM
Found it now! Thank you very much

I had some cold sweat going there when I couldn't find a way to trade the ticket in

Ray2
11-19-2019, 10:29 AM
I'd like some advice regarding the summer 2019 eidolon/summon miracle tickets.

I lack any of the 100% or 140% summons, and I have Gaia and Sol that can go into almost any team. Would Diaboros (magic release) be the most value for me? The others have really strong stats and skills, but unless I'm misunderstanding Diaboros main skill she just seems incredibly strong as a main summon, and would afford me to play around with all elements more easily just with her as main summon.

Kitty
11-19-2019, 10:49 AM
I'd like some advice regarding the summer 2019 eidolon/summon miracle tickets.

I lack any of the 100% or 140% summons, and I have Gaia and Sol that can go into almost any team. Would Diaboros (magic release) be the most value for me? The others have really strong stats and skills, but unless I'm misunderstanding Diaboros main skill she just seems incredibly strong as a main summon, and would afford me to play around with all elements more easily just with her as main summon.

no. it's not worth using mix element teams, imo... she's "meh", good for when you have a mix element training team for SP quest lmao.
using an event eido for a full element team is much better than having diabolos + random ele ssr but i'll probably get lynched for giving my advice so don't take my word for it.

it all depends on the content, though... it's not worth it if you don't have a fucking amazing grid, since you'd be losing out a lot of DMG having 2 off element girls in the first place.
though there are some people who can solo shit like guardian rags with mix element teams and diabolos.

Rohtang
11-19-2019, 07:54 PM
I need some advice on which kamihime to awaken next in my collection.
I have:
Ares
Azazel
Cthulu

I am leaning more towards Cthulu as her skill can wipe the boss rage gauge but not so sure how effective it is.
Azazel is second as I want to increase my wind team damage. Same for Ares.
Would like to hear opinions of players who has the above awakened units.
So sempais, any recommendations? Or I should wait for new awakened kamihime in the following months? Thanks in advance.

Slashley
11-20-2019, 02:13 AM
I need some advice on which kamihime to awaken next in my collection.Azazel >>>>> Cthulhu > Raiko (x-mas) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ares

Cthulhu doesn't wipe boss Rage gauge, her Charm turns into something that when it stops a boss from taking a turn it will also wipe the Overdrive blops. So first you actually need to land Charm, and then it also needs to proc. It IS super good though, as I've AAB'd through Fire Rag and not been Overdrive'd once. That usually doesn't happen, but it can. Cthulhu also powers up quite nicely in other aspects as well, especially her blop-eater is now ridiculously good.

Azazel has the best Awakening in the game though, period. Do you know how strong Hercules is? What if your entire team could be Hercules? Well, that's Azazel Awakening. The only downside is that you'll need to manual if you want her buffs to come out properly.

Raiko is about to get Awakening next month, and she is already Thunder core. And she gets a super good Awakening too. So a 10/10 Hime turns into 12/10.

And lastly, fuck Ares. She's decent once Awakened, but still sorely lacking.

Rohtang
11-20-2019, 04:30 AM
Thanks Slashley for your insights. Did some digging in the forums and Ares is replaceable by Fire Frey, so no point awakening Ares that early, maybe never. Definitely will awaken Raiko next and later Eros (my 1st SSR from when I started playing).

Chrestomancy
11-20-2019, 07:14 AM
I don't know Ares, but I have both the others awakened. I'd say Azazel goes from being poor to great with awakening, while Cthulhu starts out pretty damn good. I honestly can't say which awakened is better - Cthulhu's def down alone means she'll likely always be in my team, and with the added team-wide burst bonus (not guaranteed proc unfortunately) she's pretty much my star water-team player. But in terms of which will give the biggest boost? Azazel, definitely.

Slashley
11-20-2019, 07:28 AM
-- Did some digging in the forums and Ares is replaceable by Fire Frey, --Kamihime is a game where you use what you have. That kind of talk only applies to omegawhales who literally spend thousands of bucks on the game every time a new Hime comes out.

The point is this:
-- so no point awakening Ares that early, maybe never.--If you're lacking in Dragon Eyes, then Ares is one of the last Hime that you're going to Awaken. By the time you have the Dragon Eyes? Maybe Ares can't fit into your Fire team anymore. Maybe she will. Awakened Ares is significantly better than non-Awakened after all, and is thus worth it... IF you don't have anything better.

Chrestomancy
11-22-2019, 03:34 AM
That was a lot of content to farm in one week. Looking forward to a quiet weekend of interacting with the outside world (and maybe farming some Epic Quests when that gets boring)

JJJ
11-22-2019, 04:16 AM
Talking about too much farming in one week
Finished this a day ago, wanted to say Thank you! To everyone for the great teamwork and zero unfinished battles while getting this done

Chrestomancy
11-22-2019, 04:33 AM
Woah. I am so much less dedicated than you, seriously impressive JJJ! Although I won't go all-out until Phul lands, which looks like Xmas day... Not sure if spending 2 days of family-time burning 1000 seeds to farm her is awesome or sad for me. :think:

JJJ
11-22-2019, 04:51 AM
:think:Yeah i think im going to have some problems with that one too since its scheduled for Christmas, farming seems so much faster the first 3 days though. Burned all my seeds leafs and spent 5000+ eid orbs and 200 story mats on seeds for these 3 guardians might try to take it easy for the remaining guardians, don't want to use up my mats anymore.

JJJ
11-23-2019, 12:10 AM
So right now our inventory is 500,500,1000. Do we get the option to increase it further later on?

Slashley
11-23-2019, 12:27 AM
So right now our inventory is 500,500,1000. Do we get the option to increase it further later on?Probably. It has been expanded at every anniversary update, which should be February for us. Sadly, I can't check the third anniversary update since the DMM wiki doesn't update patch notes anymore.

JJJ
11-23-2019, 04:21 AM
Thanks Slashley, I'll hang on to my stuff till after February and see what happens then

Modsyl
11-23-2019, 11:37 AM
Not sure if this question has been asked already, but does anyone know when the next tower is?

Slashley
11-23-2019, 11:43 AM
Not sure if this question has been asked already, but does anyone know when the next tower is?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

Less than a week from now, assuming no Original Content(tm).

jepong03
11-23-2019, 11:23 PM
Hi newbie here. Which one should I awaken first? Sol, Shiva, Svarog or Odin? And is it ok to have 2 healers in 1 team? I have andromeda and sol in my light group and can survive much but the damage output is really low. I'm thinking of changing it to herc and buy a soul weapon for her but I want to make sure I'm not making a mistake here.

Slashley
11-24-2019, 12:22 AM
Hi newbie here. Which one should I awaken first? Sol, Shiva, Svarog or Odin?Sol, Shiva and Svarog all have super good Awakenings, so it's just a matter of who do you use/like the most.

Odin Awakening is really lackluster, and you might as well not bother.
And is it ok to have 2 healers in 1 team? I have andromeda and sol in my light group and can survive much but the damage output is really low. I'm thinking of changing it to herc and buy a soul weapon for her but I want to make sure I'm not making a mistake here.That depends on content. In general you want to be strong enough to not use healers at all, for many things (such as Dark Ult and Dark Rag) that is rather difficult to reach - if not impossible.

I'd say get yourself Herc with her Axe and see how that goes. I kind of doubt that you're reaching -50% Def, so that really gimps your damage output, and Herc will really help with that.

Slashley
11-26-2019, 01:28 AM
Does anyone know these weapons?SSR Sun Staff Summersol (fire)
  SSR Witch Broom (thunder)
  SSR God Rebellion (light)
  SSR Eclipse Mirror (dark)
  SSR Dolphin Hop Hammer (wind)
  SSR Floral Fireworks (fire)
  SSR Red Thunder Apple Shell (thunder)
  SSR Fountain Sickle Malevolence (water)
  SSR Green-Horned Reindeer Karun (wind)
  SSR Cat Witch Nyan Stick (dark)
  SSR Kaijyu Gaogaojet (water)
  SSR Cursed Tiara (dark)
  SSR Spinner Sweet Lance (wind)
  SSR Jue (thunder)
  SSR Pluie Licht (water)
  SSR Southern Sea King - Crimson (fire)Are they all Limited Hime? I think the first one is Fire Sol and the second one is Thunder Michael. I also see Karin in there.

I really don't want to hunt those down, so could anyone list whose weapons those are?

Alaryn
11-26-2019, 03:42 AM
I checked like 5 or 6 of them and they are all limited hime. From the names I think its obvious the other ones are all limited as well. Only one of those i have is SSR pluie licht which went from Cocytus Assault and Aqua Defender to Cocytus ASsault and Blizzard Defender, I assume other change similiarly to just boost the weaker effects.

hyugaricdeau
11-26-2019, 06:44 AM
Does anyone know these weapons?SSR Sun Staff Summersol (fire) - Fire Sol
  SSR Witch Broom (thunder) - Thunder Michael
  SSR God Rebellion (light) - Light Satan
  SSR Eclipse Mirror (dark) - Dark Amaterasu
  SSR Dolphin Hop Hammer (wind) - Wind Poseidon
  SSR Floral Fireworks (fire) - Fire Metatron
  SSR Red Thunder Apple Shell (thunder) - Thunder Ryu-oh
  SSR Fountain Sickle Malevolence (water) - Water Osiris
  SSR Green-Horned Reindeer Karun (wind) - Wind Nephthys
  SSR Cat Witch Nyan Stick (dark) - Dark Bastet (her SSR)
  SSR Kaijyu Gaogaojet (water) - Water Cybele
  SSR Cursed Tiara (dark) - Dark Gaia
  SSR Spinner Sweet Lance (wind) - Wind Uriel
  SSR Jue (thunder) - Cao Cao (Koihime)
  SSR Pluie Licht (water) - Cecilia (Walkure Romanze)
  SSR Southern Sea King - Crimson (fire) - Sonsaku (Koihime)

Are they all Limited Hime? I think the first one is Fire Sol and the second one is Thunder Michael. I also see Karin in there.

I really don't want to hunt those down, so could anyone list whose weapons those are?

Those are all indeed Limited Hime. Names beside each one. I'm guessing they all got buffs?

Slashley
11-26-2019, 06:46 AM
Those are all indeed Limited Hime. Names beside each one. I'm guessing they all got buffs?Much thanks to you, good sir!

Yeah, I assume they got a buff. Since Limited Hime weapons don't ever get FLB, they wanted to make them not entirely trash tier, I guess.

Destrica
11-28-2019, 12:24 AM
So I was pointed in the direction of the Best SR team thread for an idea on what SR I should select using my Miracle Ticket, and after some browsing through it I'm down to the idea of shoring up either my Water, Wind or Light rosters. Thing is though, I'm not too sure which side I ought to shore up and who to pick up for it despite having some ideas now; I'm inclined towards Light since they're unresisted by any element (still need a good Eidolon lead, but Barong is in the epic quests now) but am not too sure if that's my best course of action. My SR/SSRs for those elements (and a couple of Rs, minus the 4 story SRs) are as follows:

Water: Aphrodite, Belphegor (and I see Gabriel's related Epic Quest is available, can unlock to get her)
- Considering Venus
Wind: Guan Yu [Aisha], Hermes, Freja, Heimdallr, Oberon, Cronus, Maeve, Caspiel
- Considering [Songstress of Flowers] Ramiel
Light: Demeter, Belobog, Attar, [Sunlight] Brynhildr, [Lunar Glory] Caspiel
- Considering Diana

Another thing I scratch my head over is that I've seen talk of unique weapons for the Souls a few times around here now, but I don't think I've seen their Quests. Where can I find them?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Chrestomancy
11-28-2019, 03:42 AM
I don't rate Diana; if that's the best Light option for you, then don't bother with Light. Songstress of Flowers Ramiel is excellent, works very well with Hathor (SR), who you also unfortunately don't have, but maybe some day. She's likely the last SR I'll remove from my wind team when I get SSRs to replace. Venus is pretty solid, she's a team filler for high damage builds (elemental) with good defense, so a strong option.

Destrica
11-28-2019, 03:55 AM
For Light I was considering Forseti as a 'need to get next' deal, but I'm not sure I understand your comment regarding Diana. To my understanding she's a core part of non-SSR Light teams for her A-Frame Enemy Def Down and Team Atk Up, on top of her self-buff + heal?

Chrestomancy
11-28-2019, 06:02 AM
(edit - removed first sentence due to being completely wrong....). I used to run Diana and Baldr (Baldr was usually the last hime standing by several rounds) but I wasn't winning much. Now I run a burst speed based light team - Shingen with Uzumi, Deep Sea Ray Gabriel, or sometimes Attar or Demeter if I need healing (Attar also comes with incredibly useful removal for those painful Dark disaster raids).

Destrica
11-28-2019, 07:19 AM
... frankly, I'm not sure I see Baldr being very useful to begin with. Looks very capable of taking the hits, has nothing to direct the enemy attacks unto her to actually take advantage of her durability and has nothing else going for her as far as I can see.

I can see what you're aiming for with the Shingen + Uzume + LGabriel combo though, seems quite focused on self-buff and building up the Burst meter ASAP, but even with either Demeter or Attar taking up a slot that's still one spare space for 1 more hime just based on the those you've listed (unless we fill in the entire main party with them) so unless there's someone in the picture I'm missing I'm not sure I see the points against Diana, especially given her potential synergy with other himes such as Forseti, LAmaterasu (or a Soul with Sniper Shot) and Sati/LCaspiel if I went the way of plying on the debuffs. She just seems rather versatile, unless I'm looking at her all wrong.

Yukichi
11-28-2019, 04:36 PM
Another thing I scratch my head over is that I've seen talk of unique weapons for the Souls a few times around here now, but I don't think I've seen their Quests. Where can I find them?

Thanks for any help in advance.

The souls relic weapons are available in the shop, under the Material Exchange button, Soul Weapons tab. They can be exchanged for regalias items which are obtained as rewards in Ultimate and Ragnarok difficulty Raid Quests.

Destrica
11-28-2019, 05:17 PM
The souls relic weapons are available in the shop, under the Material Exchange button, Soul Weapons tab. They can be exchanged for regalias items which are obtained as rewards in Ultimate and Ragnarok difficulty Raid Quests.

Oh. Now I feel kinda silly for not noticing it was there the last time I visited that shop. Thanks for pointing that out to me, I'll look more into what to do about that when I get my hands on a properly built team and more Regalias. For now though, would you happen to know how I ought to use the SR Miracle Ticket?

Nik
11-28-2019, 05:35 PM
Oh. Now I feel kinda silly for not noticing it was there the last time I visited that shop. Thanks for pointing that out to me, I'll look more into what to do about that when I get my hands on a properly built team and more Regalias. For now though, would you happen to know how I ought to use the SR Miracle Ticket?

Atalanta is a solid water option.
I'm not fond of many wind SRs.
Light my suggestion is gonna be weird, but mithra was really helpful for me when i just started. Now shes just for hitting up gem quests.

Destrica
11-28-2019, 05:52 PM
Atalanta is a solid water option.
I'm not fond of many wind SRs.
Light my suggestion is gonna be weird, but mithra was really helpful for me when i just started. Now shes just for hitting up gem quests.

That's the part that makes me want to chew myself out for my on-offness, being so close yet so far. The regular water Atalanta is a Raid hime so unless she comes back in an Epic Quest or Rematch thereof, I can't get her now. And I was so damn close to a solid(?) SR core with her, Gabriel and Belphegor. Still, it seems like my Water roster has a better foundation to run off of or at least can be in faster shape (alongside the other aforementioned), thus me wondering if building on it with the help of the SR Miracle Ticket was a good idea.

Mithra... I have no idea how well she actually fares in practice and if she's worth the ticket long-term, but she does seem to have an interesting mechanic to run off.

AutoCrimson
11-29-2019, 12:37 AM
The regular water Atalanta is a Raid hime so unless she comes back in an Epic Quest or Rematch thereof, I can't get her now.

Raid Hime tix

Chrestomancy
11-29-2019, 03:26 AM
Yeah, you should get all the Raid hime eventually because of Raid tickets. I missed quite a few early on, but I think I've got all of them now - you should get two tickets off Stolas for example.

Despite my earlier comment, I think you were probably right - Diana is probably the right hime for you from the MTix, especially as there's Dark Tower running. And remember, whatever you pick - the game will give you something to make it irrelevant to you. But that's the real fun for the game - working out how to combine mismatched hime to get some synergy that will give you an edge.

Slashley
11-29-2019, 03:43 AM
Yeah, you should get all the Raid hime eventually because of Raid tickets. I missed quite a few early on, but I think I've got all of them now - you should get two tickets off Stolas for example.Are all Raid Hime in the ticket, though? I had a glance at DMM wiki and it looked like they updated the list really, really lazily.

Destrica
11-29-2019, 06:01 AM
Yeah, you should get all the Raid hime eventually because of Raid tickets. I missed quite a few early on, but I think I've got all of them now - you should get two tickets off Stolas for example.

Despite my earlier comment, I think you were probably right - Diana is probably the right hime for you from the MTix, especially as there's Dark Tower running. And remember, whatever you pick - the game will give you something to make it irrelevant to you. But that's the real fun for the game - working out how to combine mismatched hime to get some synergy that will give you an edge.

Oh yeah. Those were a thing... been trying to save what mats I've been able to fleece from Stolas to MLB her and hopefully the axe as well though, so I'm either going to have to hope I can muster enough for everything or re-sort my shop priorities here.

And fair that about the gacha mucking around with us and learning to cope with it. With any luck, I'll be able to hoard so much Jewels that it'll give up when I finally find something to unload the stash on...

Are all Raid Hime in the ticket, though? I had a glance at DMM wiki and it looked like they updated the list really, really lazily.

I have absolutely no idea, but it'd be good for me if it had either Atalanta or LAmaterasu - or even both.

Kitty
11-29-2019, 07:11 AM
All raid hime are in the tickets, including second versions of hime.

Yukarichan
11-29-2019, 07:14 AM
But u can get same hime (i got 2 kishar in a row lol)

Destrica
11-29-2019, 12:12 PM
Hmm. With all this in mind I guess my ticket might really go into Diana then (unless anyone thinks I'll have more mileage out of fortifying my Wind roster instead?), since most of my main Water targets are Epic/Raid quest himes. Having said that though, how should I spend my materials from both ongoing Advent Battles then, work toward MLB Stolas, get one copy of the Wind Axe and Dark Bow and then throw everything into the Raid hime tickets?

Chrestomancy
11-29-2019, 07:08 PM
Until you have 1 MLB eidolon SSR for each element, that is your top priority. You will regret missing the axe, so if you can, grab that also. I’d go for tickets, then jewels, then SR for upgrade material, or possibly soul P, if I were new. My current priorities are different - axe and glaive are still high, but the yellow books are now important to me, then jewels and tix ahead of the eidolon.

I really like that bow as well!

Impossible to tell what the future holds in part because jewel draws are so random. I burned 30k jewels hoping for the SR hime (Ilmarinen - I’m a Michael Scott Rohan fan so was prepared to burn my stash). I got two Fire SSR Hime, a water SSR eidolon and nothing in the element featured at all. Unless you spend money, you have very little hope of getting what you expect from gacha or tickets. So no way to tell if you will be using one element more in a few weeks time. Best to get what you need *right now* and make the most of it.

Destrica
11-30-2019, 12:19 AM
Ah, I fully intend on getting the Axe, it's more the matter of whether to get all its copies to max out its limit breaks that I ponder on... although from the look of it those Epic Quests/Eidolon Orb Shop are going to be very important for me to get MLBed Eidolons.

That being said, it actually raises a new question (and hopefully the last I'll have for now), would Stolas or Quetzacoatl have more overall mileage? Or should I just aim to MLB them both?

Slashley
11-30-2019, 02:47 AM
Until you have 1 MLB eidolon SSR for each element, that is your top priority.That's not exactly a problem anymore with Epic Quests out.
You will regret missing the axe, so if you can, grab that also. I’d go for tickets, then jewels, then SR for upgrade material, or possibly soul P, if I were new. My current priorities are different - axe and glaive are still high, but the yellow books are now important to me, then jewels and tix ahead of the eidolon.I like to shorten this as "farm as much as you can, because the more you farm, the stronger you get."
Just remember not to burn yourself out. Kamihime is a Marathon game, after all.
That being said, it actually raises a new question (and hopefully the last I'll have for now), would Stolas or Quetzacoatl have more overall mileage? Or should I just aim to MLB them both?I have not done the math for these, but I'm pretty sure Quetz will wipe the floor with Stolas as far as the passive goes. Technically it's possible to get so much HP from your Grid that Stolas' Def will surpass Quetz, but practically I doubt it.

And while I am here, FYI I've been keeping an eye on your SR MT problem, but haven't commented since I've had nothing significant to say.

Destrica
11-30-2019, 04:48 AM
In that case maybe I'll be best off not spending materials on Stolas herself and channel it to the axe and the Raid hime tickets unless I get extra, seeing that Quetz is also easier to access.

Regarding the MT, I think I've managed to come to a conclusion after all the discussion thus far. Although, I should try to get the weekly SR ticket and use it first lest I end up with a dupe.

Chrestomancy
12-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Just remember not to burn yourself out. Kamihime is a Marathon game, after all.

Yeah, that is the best advice.

Quick question for the players who play DMM version - Sanahtlig’s Kamihime Toolkit has an event encyclopaedia (written by Slashey, I think? ) that lists “shop reset” on April 28 next year (usual comment about original content obviously applies). What does this mean? Do all the items with a lifetime buy limit become available again, or is this just some new stuff becomes available?

Asking because I’m now one Gale Dragoon off MLBing her to level 100, and I’m wondering if I should use a purple brick, or save it for Phul. I’m thunder main, but just keep drawing Gale Dragoons because RNG. If I can upgrade her for 10k orbs in April, I will hold off but if it is only RNG or brick then I may as well brick her now.

Slashley
12-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Quick question for the players who play DMM version - Sanahtlig’s Kamihime Toolkit has an event encyclopaedia (written by Slashey, I think? ) that lists “shop reset” on April 28 next year (usual comment about original content obviously applies). What does this mean? Do all the items with a lifetime buy limit become available again, or is this just some new stuff becomes available?Aaah, no. That refers to the Advent shop, not shops in general. In other words, old players who did the previous cross-over Sakura event can now buy the Eidolon and SSR weapon again. That is marked here and there since there was a time in Kamihime where re-run Advents did not always have their shops reset...

I removed that marking now since it is confusing in modern Kamihime.
Asking because I’m now one Gale Dragoon off MLBing her to level 100, and I’m wondering if I should use a purple brick, or save it for Phul. I’m thunder main, but just keep drawing Gale Dragoons because RNG. If I can upgrade her for 10k orbs in April, I will hold off but if it is only RNG or brick then I may as well brick her now.There are only two acceptable targets for Eidolon bricks: 100% Eidolons and when lacking those, Kaisers. NEVER use them on Guardians, since you'll be able to farm those eventually. Especially once purple box update comes (just like... nine months left? Yaaaay.......)

If you're a Thunder main, you might want to brick your Thunder Kaiser instead, though. Not that it's a bad idea to have a MLB Wind Kaiser, since you can use it in all elements as an ENORMOUS stat stick.

Chrestomancy
12-01-2019, 06:50 PM
I removed that marking now since it is confusing in modern Kamihime.

Thx! Although maybe just me confused, because I wanted it to be something else.

There are only two acceptable targets for Eidolon bricks: 100% Eidolons and when lacking those, Kaisers. NEVER use them on Guardians, since you'll be able to farm those eventually. Especially once purple box update comes (just like... nine months left? Yaaaay......

Purple box update? Is that the improved drops from Ragnarok raids update, or something else?

I’m considering bricking Thunder Guardian because while I have one decent-ish eidolon (Anubis) I don’t plan to abandon Thunder, where I have good himes, slvl30 weapons and all the +99 bonuses stacked. Farming 150 Magnas and 300 globes is just beyond my farming threshold. One brick will drop that by a third, to 100/200. That would mean I’ll get to lvl 85 in a few days. Then it’s farm for weeks for that last 40/80 while also picking up doki-masher Thunder lances with another 50 globes for 2 a month, which feels like enough farming to me.

If you're a Thunder main, you might want to brick your Thunder Kaiser instead, though. Not that it's a bad idea to have a MLB Wind Kaiser, since you can use it in all elements as an ENORMOUS stat stick.

Yeah, you’re probably right. But making my stat stick jump from 3180 to 3597 will help all my teams. We get skill-checker kun every couple of months so hopefully both Kaisers should get there eventually, unless I luck into a Kirin or Nidhoggr sooner.

Slashley
12-02-2019, 02:30 AM
Purple box update? Is that the improved drops from Ragnarok raids update, or something else?Yes. You get Purple chests as drops depending on how much damage you dealt in that raid, which are basically Platinum chests. They're not ALL Magnas/Treasures, but it will still make this:
Farming 150 Magnas and 300 globes is just beyond my farming threshold.Significantly easier.

Remember, nobody is telling you farm 150+300 fast. Take your time. Eventually, you will get there. Probably long before Purple chest update. Don't your brick on the Guardian.
Oh, and Thunder Rag is getting a huge nerf on x-mas update. They're a massive pain in the butt right now, but will be far more accessible after.

Nik
12-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Oh, and Thunder Rag is getting a huge nerf on x-mas update. They're a massive pain in the butt right now, but will be far more accessible after.

Thank fucking god. Do you know what they're tweaking?

Slashley
12-02-2019, 01:00 PM
Thank fucking god. Do you know what they're tweaking?Since patch notes-kun is gone, no. I believe they're at least dropping the number of "add is dead" Rage bolts to half.

ToffTiffer
12-06-2019, 05:59 AM
Had a quick question about MJ Daily Selection Gacha and I didn’t see the info anywhere else

It says certain weapons have increased drop rates on certain days. (Day 1-4). Does Monday correspond to Day 1, Tuesday to 2, Etc? If not, then how do I know which “day” it is and therefore which ones have increased drop rates?

Slashley
12-06-2019, 06:03 AM
Had a quick question about MJ Daily Selection Gacha and I didn’t see the info anywhere else

It says certain weapons have increased drop rates on certain days. (Day 1-4). Does Monday correspond to Day 1, Tuesday to 2, Etc? If not, then how do I know which “day” it is and therefore which ones have increased drop rates?Day1 is the day it started. Which is for this one, today.

From the front page of that gacha, hit right. That will show you a SSR Hime which has the Rate Up. That way you can tell which day it is. There's also the button which shows you the rates (though they aren't very detailed , SSR Hime is ~1.8% and SSR Eidolon is ~1.2%, but that page only reports 3% SSR).

AutoCrimson
12-07-2019, 04:13 AM
well, disabling acc quests entirely surely is a decision, for da "taco original" cheat, but i wonder if i would get da chance to farm at least dark a7, not to mean light a7 that gone past

Yukarichan
12-07-2019, 06:22 AM
Damn, now i cant farm my dark acc

Destrica
12-07-2019, 07:15 AM
Relatively minor question this time, are any of new Kamihime worth dealing in this time? I quite like Februus and Janus's arts, but where they're concerned I'm not sure I see how useful they actually are.

Kitty
12-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Februus is a very very solid defense type vs things like FRag or Phaleg. <br />
<br />
Burst - Oversized Water DMG / Shortens CD on Abi 2 <br />
<br />
Abi 1 - Reduces enemies DMG and charge turn by 1 (Consumes -10% of...

Destrica
12-08-2019, 03:50 AM
Huh... perhaps I underestimated that kit and its values. I'm not likely to throw jewels in the gacha just for her, but she looks like someone nice to have drop by in a lucky pull in future. If that ever comes. :sweat:

steasyg
12-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Just started playing, and need some advice on a thunder team for free to play.

Current team:
D'Art
Baal [unleashed]
Tezcatlipoca
Fodla
Cherubium

Main edilon: Nidhoggr

Cherubium is only R but I'm finding her skills very useful for raids. Also have 2 SR miracle tickets.

Dejnov
12-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Just started playing, and need some advice on a thunder team for free to play.

Current team:
D'Art
Baal [unleashed]
Tezcatlipoca
Fodla
Cherubium

Main edilon: Nidhoggr

Cherubium is only R but I'm finding her skills very useful for raids. Also have 2 SR miracle tickets.

Hey Steasyg,

First off, Congrats on pulling Nidhoggr! That'll help your thunder team tremendously.

Just wanted to ask; is thunder going to be your main element going forward? If so, I can give some pointers on how to help flesh out your team. BaalU is a really good hime and brings -30% thunder resist to the field. Fodla is a great 2 in 1 hime and you can run two different teams (with her in front for offense and in rear for defense). I'm not so hot on Tezcatlipoca as she's fairly individual oriented with no team buffs at all. Cherubium is also a decent starting hime, but you'll want better. If you're willing to spend an SR miracle ticket on thunder, might I suggest either Gryla or Cyclops. Gryla is a healer which is very valuable and Cyclops has zeal and affliction recover. Both are really good SR Himes for thunder.

Depending on if you have any phantom weapons/other thunder SSR weapons, you have two decent choices going forward. You can switch your soul to Hercules (good choice in the long run) and run her axe with the -25% def resist. That and BaalU covers your defense down and will allow you to take BP (Black Propaganda) in your EX slot. You can also stick with D'art and leech some guardian guns from the thunder raids later this year (expected to drop Dec. 25th). If you get a phantom gun, that can be a decent end grid (though do note: Charle's Blaster is also a HP gun so that's two sources of attack you're losing, as the phantom gun is also Defender++).

If you're not worried about investing in a phantom grid at this time, the guardian guns are still decent and you should get as many as you can (2-4 should be plenty). Just trade your guardian orbs in for 1-2 copies per month and build them out slowly. Getting Gryla (a healer) will synergize well with the guardian guns.

If you're still in SR weapon land, then farming the SR Axes from Ultimate raids will get you a working weapon grid fast. I'd also use whatever maxed limit break (MLB) level 100 Eidolons you can in your eidolon grid, but work to replace with an MLB thunder eidolon for the extra 10% eidolon stats and 4% element attack as you can.

The Eido grid should be your top priority and then the full assault weapon grid.

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
12-09-2019, 03:39 PM
If you're willing to spend an SR miracle ticket on thunder, might I suggest either Gryla or Cyclops. Gryla is a healer which is very valuable and Cyclops has zeal and affliction recover. Both are really good SR Himes for thunder.

Dejnov forgot to mention that Cyclops has a passive that boosts all thunder himes's hp by 5%, which works even if she's just in sub, so she actually stays useful for a long time.

If you're still in SR weapon land, then farming the SR Axes from Ultimate raids will get you a working weapon grid fast.

If you haven't already done so, also grind out the water epic quest - for whatever reason they decided to put Jormungandr as the first water epic quest which gives a thunder assault SSR weapon, not a water one.

This is kinda long-term and won't be relevant for a while, but be warned that thunder does not have any f2p SSR exceed weapons for at least the next year or so, so you will eventually hit a wall in power unless you get lucky with gacha drops. Even SR exceed weapons are hard to come by - if you are starting now, you have already missed an event that gives an SR exceed weapon, and there isn't another guaranteed one until next October-ish from Tartarus epic quest if I'm not mistaken. So, keep an eye out for any thunder exceed weapons you get and make sure you hold on to them (Perkele's in particular, 'cos you don't need to brick her weapon to get the exceed.)

steasyg
12-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the detailed responses! There are a few things I would like to clear up since I'm still fairly new.

-What are exceed weapons?
-I'm running fodla in the back, are more healers (such as gryla) really necessary? I feel like I have plenty of sustain and would benefit more from other abilities as of right now.
-What is a Phantom Grid?
-Is thunder f2p friendly enough, or should I consider trying to continue rerolling for another 120% edilon? I got quite lucky pulling 2ssr kamihime including Baal with Nid

Slashley
12-09-2019, 08:20 PM
-What are exceed weapons?You need them to Exceed the burst cap of 1m damage. Which, even with Nidhoggr, you're not going to reach for a loooong time.

Still, not having access to an Exceed weapon will put a big stop to your growth eventually.
-I'm running fodla in the back, are more healers (such as gryla) really necessary? I feel like I have plenty of sustain and would benefit more from other abilities as of right now.That depends on content. Heals can be really nice to have in long content such as GO. Being strong enough to not need heals is of course always better, though. But good SRs are very few, and having more options certainly doesn't hurt.
-What is a Phantom Grid?Phantom weapons drop from Ragnarok Disaster raids, but that's not really something you'll need to worry about for a long time. The main point is, you need five other weapons of the same type to run that Grid. Like, you need five Guns and a Phantom Gun to run a Gun Grid.
-Is thunder f2p friendly enough, or should I consider trying to continue rerolling for another 120% edilon? I got quite lucky pulling 2ssr kamihime including Baal with NidI don't think that there is any element in modern Kamihime that is F2P friendly... the game is now getting old, and veterans in the game are extremely strong.

Dejnov
12-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the detailed responses! There are a few things I would like to clear up since I'm still fairly new.

-What are exceed weapons?
-I'm running fodla in the back, are more healers (such as gryla) really necessary? I feel like I have plenty of sustain and would benefit more from other abilities as of right now.
-What is a Phantom Grid?
-Is thunder f2p friendly enough, or should I consider trying to continue rerolling for another 120% edilon? I got quite lucky pulling 2ssr kamihime including Baal with Nid

Exceed weapons help you with your burst damage. You'll be limited for a long time since the only available ones cost 15 Dragon Eyes (with each Eye costing 10 shards). It will be some time till you can afford one. I'd say not to worry about it at all.
Phantom Grids are when you get phantom weapons and 5 additional of the same type for a special bonus to all similar weapons in the grid. I also wouldn't worry about it at this stage. You've got probably 6 months at the least before you'll be limited. We can talk then about how to break these limitations then.

You have Nid and BaalU.... you're plenty viable F2P. You're in a very good position for the long term. Thunder is a very decent element and can do very well both as F2P and also whaling. I main thunder and think IMO it's an OP element. So you're doing just fine!!

If you're using Fodla as your healer than Cyclops is a much better choice. The affliction removal, zeal, and 5% hp for thunder himes is awesome. Zeal (+10 Burst Generation/round) increases your team speed to allow faster bursting.

I'd definitely focus on additional MLB Eidolons and SR Assault Weapons from the Thunder Raids. Start at Standard and clear all three as high as you can. The lower levels have a chance of dropping two Defender SR weapons and the Assault SR weapon. You want the assault one and you can keep the Defender ones until you get better.

Also as Dream pointed out do the Jormangandur Epic quest. You can also use him to initially build out your Eido grid. You can technically get a full MLB Eidolon from all Epic quests if you do them; so I'd look to that. The Main Quest equipment is truly sub-par so don't bother with that.

Dejnov.

steasyg
12-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Should I use the enhancing weapons I get from panel missions on the SSR's from epic quests or wait until I have better SSR to use em on

steasyg
12-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Also, I think they may have changed Hercules. I'm not seeing an a soul axe with 25% resist, the only one in shop is thunder att and burst gauge up

AutoCrimson
12-10-2019, 01:07 AM
its burst effect

steasyg
12-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Ah thanks didn't notice. On another note does anyone have any recommendations for farming edilon orbs efficiently?

Slashley
12-10-2019, 08:26 AM
Ah thanks didn't notice.If all you see is the first Axe, then it's because it doesn't have Def Down yet. Soul weapons are a bit special, they gain a burst effect at 1-star (-15% Def Down for Herc) and it powers up at 3-stars (-25%).
On another note does anyone have any recommendations for farming edilon orbs efficiently?There is no fast way. Your primary source are the Disaster SRs, which drop from Standard, Expert and Ultimate difficulties at random.

steasyg
12-14-2019, 12:51 AM
So i now have access to:

BaalU
Marduk
Tyr
Folda
Cyclops
Kingu
Cat

What are peoples recommendation on a main lineup

Slashley
12-14-2019, 01:21 AM
CatWho?

Anyway, you have three SSRs. Do you even have a choice? Just run your SSRs with Sniper Shot and enjoy -50% Def, done.

Kitty
12-14-2019, 03:41 AM
Cat being Gryla I assume? <br />
<br />
It depends on what content you're fighting. <br />
<br />
BaalU, AWMarduk obviously in the main, and AW Tyr is fucking insanely good if you can land debuffs on the enemies so her...

Dejnov
12-14-2019, 09:22 AM
Kitty's line up will work and is a solid choice.

You can also try BaalU, Tyr, Fodla, and Marduk as your team. Your EX should be sniper shot and you can then get to -50% atk/def with this team. You also get BP and Heal from Fodla. Cyclops gets you Zeal and affliction recover.

Either way you want to try and awaken Marduk first. She's a top tier Hime for thunder after being awakened. It'll take 3 Dragon Eyes (30 shards), but is well worth it.

Dejnov.

Kitty
12-16-2019, 04:34 AM
damn, 3k jewels is like the biggest compensation we've ever gotten lmao
they probably lowered drop rates assuming everyone gonna spend them today smh

Destrica
12-16-2019, 07:16 AM
Iunno if they lowered the rates, but I can certainly say that my 10-pull attempt at the special selection gacha earlier did not go according to plan. I still have more jewels to throw at the gacha if I wanted, but I'm not terribly sure about the wisdom in throwing more jewels in. One thing I can definitely say though, between the folks in the selection gacha (especially Amon, even though my Fire roster is highly undeveloped atm) and the new Christmas Sol, I definitely feel a strong urge to throw what saved jewels I have out.

By the way, how do people teambuild using Vahagn and Shamash? Especially the former; I lucked out in getting them out of tickets from the Epic Quests, but find myself scratching my head on what teammates they're after. Or at least in Shamash's case, I have some idea what to do but don't really know how Intercepts work when a teammate has Guard active.

It's also probably something that may be better asked in the Which Souls thread but since I'm already posting here as well, are there any Soul Weapons other than Hercule's Neme Askal, Solomon's Lemegeton Key and Shingen's (I'm assuming) Heaven and Earth that are especially game-changing/highly coveted?

dreamlitz
12-16-2019, 10:58 AM
By the way, how do people teambuild using Vahagn and Shamash?

Fire is one of my worst elements, so I won't comment much on Vahagn, but, she's fast, strong and has debuffs, so, should easily find a spot on any team?

Or at least in Shamash's case, I have some idea what to do but don't really know how Intercepts work when a teammate has Guard active.

Intercept won't do anything if someone else has guard active, since the guarding hime will take the hit instead of Shamash... If you have light Athena or Attar or something, activate her guard when Shamash's intercept is on CD. In any case, Shamash starts losing her usefulness around mid-game 'cos intercept only works on normal attacks, and many rags/guards don't even do many if any normal attacks. She can still be good for orb control - her burst has orb eat, so you can make a boss OD much less frequently if you have a short burst cycle.

It's also probably something that may be better asked in the Which Souls thread but since I'm already posting here as well, are there any Soul Weapons other than Hercule's Neme Askal, Solomon's Lemegeton Key and Shingen's (I'm assuming) Heaven and Earth that are especially game-changing/highly coveted?

These aren't highly coveted but have their uses if you play as raid support (LB0 is good enough for these):

Joan's lance if you use her
Andro's staff is good for raid healers
Andro's lance is good for extreme turtle builds

Remember that you need a MLB soul weapon for T4 souls, so any T4 souls you want, their respective T3 soul weapon will be game-changing/highly coveted i guess.

Dejnov
12-16-2019, 12:25 PM
Fire is one of my worst elements, so I won't comment much on Vahagn, but, she's fast, strong and has debuffs, so, should easily find a spot on any team?

Intercept won't do anything if someone else has guard active, since the guarding hime will take the hit instead of Shamash... If you have light Athena or Attar or something, activate her guard when Shamash's intercept is on CD. In any case, Shamash starts losing her usefulness around mid-game 'cos intercept only works on normal attacks, and many rags/guards don't even do many if any normal attacks. She can still be good for orb control - her burst has orb eat, so you can make a boss OD much less frequently if you have a short burst cycle.

These aren't highly coveted but have their uses if you play as raid support (LB0 is good enough for these):

Remember that you need a MLB soul weapon for T4 souls, so any T4 souls you want, their respective T3 soul weapon will be game-changing/highly coveted i guess.

Not to step on Dream's toes as his advice is actually spot on, but I will add my two cents on Shamash as I used to run her as a core hime all the time (and I still do on my AAB team) last year. Against Guardians and anyone with natural attacks and long painful overdrives Shamash can work wonders for your team. She's typically on my AAB team for accessories and guardians as guaranteed orb eat is fairly powerful. If you can get your team to a 3-4 turn burst cycle, her orb eat can extend a 4 or 5 orb overdrives guardian/rag raid monster by nearly 40%. That's a lot less damage coming your way. Every standard hit she eats also gives her 10 BG on the return strike so she can also be fairly fast. Unfortunately she loses out to core himes like Iris, Lugh, Tish and Michael (and even Eros shortly), but she's not sub-tier. You will replace her as you get better himes though.

Dejnov.

Kitty
12-16-2019, 02:10 PM
lol, so far on alts, used 42k jewels (14 x3000 rolls) and not a single ssr, not even a shitty eido like behemoth or takemi

Naruhodo
12-16-2019, 02:49 PM
lol, so far on alts, used 42k jewels (14 x3000 rolls) and not a single ssr, not even a shitty eido like behemoth or takemi

Damn this 3k jewel conposition aint enuff, I didnt get anything too.
Someone please fan the flame and make people ask for ssr miracle ticket or at least un-nerfed ssr guaranteed 10chain ticket instead.
It will be justice because playing by their rule, 97% player are not compensated.

ArchAngel
12-16-2019, 03:37 PM
18k here for Wind Sol (i take anything at this point) but nothing...i guess i can pray something from premium tickets lul
42k prev for Wind Uriel,so 60k for a single dupe Titania... :x this isn't normal..curse?!

Destrica
12-16-2019, 07:18 PM

Not to step on Dream's toes as his advice is actually spot on, but I will add my two cents on Shamash as I used to run her as a core hime all the time (and I still do on my AAB team) last year. Against Guardians and anyone with natural attacks and long painful overdrives Shamash can work wonders for your team. She's typically on my AAB team for accessories and guardians as guaranteed orb eat is fairly powerful. If you can get your team to a 3-4 turn burst cycle, her orb eat can extend a 4 or 5 orb overdrives guardian/rag raid monster by nearly 40%. That's a lot less damage coming your way. Every standard hit she eats also gives her 10 BG on the return strike so she can also be fairly fast. Unfortunately she loses out to core himes like Iris, Lugh, Tish and Michael (and even Eros shortly), but she's not sub-tier. You will replace her as you get better himes though.

That seems to fit what I can tell about Vahagn. She only really seems to have the A-frame DEF down for enemy debuffing though and the rest of her abilities go into fueling her own raw power, so I wasn't sure what would make room for her since most of the builds I look at/use tend to ply on as much buffs and debuffs as possible.

Yeah, I'm running Attar in my Light team atm, ergo that bit about Guard interaction with Shamash's mechanics. Guess if I field them both at the same time I'd need to bear in mind not to happily leave it on auto the whole way. Either that, or switch to Andromeda to have the heals covered. No other Light SSR Kamihimes (actually, as of this response I've only got 4 total) yet I'm afraid though so I'm working with my substantially more developed SR/R barrels. Sounds like Forseti is an excellent teammate of hers for OD control thanks to Behengenstraal, although her combo attack rate debuff might mean less intercept counters. I'll have to field her myself and see how she works with my roster at some point, I suppose. :neutral:

... and uh, silly question but what are T4/3 Souls again? I only recognise Standard/Elite/Legendary. :fear:

---

Regarding the banners right now, yikes do those sound like some seriously cursed pulls. I did manage to coax an SSR out of my 2nd 10-pull, but she was certainly not a rate up one (and also one I'm not sure I see myself using). Someone's likely to laugh their way to the bank today, and it certainly doesn't look like it's us.

Slashley
12-17-2019, 01:01 AM
That seems to fit what I can tell about Vahagn. She only really seems to have the A-frame DEF down for enemy debuffing though and the rest of her abilities go into fueling her own raw power, so I wasn't sure what would make room for her since most of the builds I look at/use tend to ply on as much buffs and debuffs as possible.Vahagn "only" has a A frame debuff that Fire otherwise has NO access to to (-10% from a R doesn't count, okay?) and at the same time deals 1.65x damage compared to your other Hime (applies 5/8t, and only if at full health). This alone makes Vahagn a complete beast in some content, but she also has 5/8t guaranteed Triple.

Vahagn requires high health to be properly good so isn't ideal for all content, but her debuff is always welcome. Except in debuff immune content. But debuff immune content is stupid.
... and uh, silly question but what are T4/3 Souls again? I only recognise Standard/Elite/Legendary. :fear:
--Standard: Tier 1
Elite: Tier 2
Legendary: Tier 3
Upcoming to Nutaku later with absolutely insane costs that you will never farm as a new player so get fucked: Tier 4

Argo
12-17-2019, 01:33 AM
For fuck's sake...18k jewels and not a single bloody Christmas hime. And the R is the one I want most! Jesus...
At least I got a pair of really nice consolation prizes in Leviathan and Iris. Getting Iris means my next miracle ticket is open now, not sure who to get. And Lev is a very nice boost to my waters.

But not getting a single Christmas hime still really sours the jubilation.

Destrica
12-17-2019, 05:12 AM
Vahagn "only" has a A frame debuff that Fire otherwise has NO access to to (-10% from a R doesn't count, okay?) and at the same time deals 1.65x damage compared to your other Hime (applies 5/8t, and only if at full health). This alone makes Vahagn a complete beast in some content, but she also has 5/8t guaranteed Triple.

Vahagn requires high health to be properly good so isn't ideal for all content, but her debuff is always welcome. Except in debuff immune content. But debuff immune content is stupid.Standard: Tier 1
Elite: Tier 2
Legendary: Tier 3
Upcoming to Nutaku later with absolutely insane costs that you will never farm as a new player so get fucked: Tier 4

Um... SR Hephaestus has -15% A-Frame too. But yeah I see how Vahagn can single-handedly pump out massive amounts of damage, but I'm also not too sure how big the loss of Heph's buff package would be. That's me assuming I never get more SSRs however granted.

Yesh though, the T4s sound like something to pre-plan for. Any list of their details and requirements out there?

For fuck's sake...18k jewels and not a single bloody Christmas hime. And the R is the one I want most! Jesus...

Right speaking of that, is her 2nd episode bugged or something? I didn't even so much as put a single level into her and I could already access it.

Slashley
12-17-2019, 07:19 AM
Um... SR Hephaestus has -15% A-Frame too.... yeah, okay. I did mean something that is a proper -20%, also while not sucking giant cocks. Heph's other two skills are basically entirely useless, unless paired with Ares (who can actually make use out of the Ability+ due to her multi-hit).
Yesh though, the T4s sound like something to pre-plan for. Any list of their details and requirements out there?Kitty made a T4 Soul thread (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5104-tier-4-soul-megathread.html) which somehow isn't even pinned. There are helpful pictures in there, but let me make my list:

15x Ori (six weeks worth if not buying from Shop)
10x Advent Ragnarok Cores (over one Advent worth, so like 1.2 months per 10 probably, no alternative means)
1500x T2 Cores (farming of these is limited to roughly 54 per day and is drop-luck based, AND is consumed by Regalia farming, have fun!!!)
900x Regalia (farming of these is limited to about 540 per month, have fun!)
3000x Eidolon Orbs
350x Main Story drops (some easy to farm, some slow to farm)
150x T3 Crystals
150+150x T4 Crystals
2+3x Raid book (comes from Phantom Guardian Och, this is the gatekeeper that stops you from amassing everything before T4 Souls are released)
30+20x SR books
20+10x SSR books
1+1x Dragon Eye
900+150x Fangs (drops about 1 per HE, have fun!)
1m+500k Gems
0+500 Soul Points
0+50 Magna
0+50 Treasure

I bolded the biggest problems.
And all of that? Gets you one (1) T4 Soul with one (1) T4 Soul weapon. The latter part with the +x stuff? Yeah, that part is repeatable. So you can get more Soul weapons. Once unlocked, you can use T4 Souls without their signature weapon, but some of them will suck without.

I was 100% convinced that a couple of months later they would nerf those requirements TO THE GROUND BABY (like what was done to SSR Hime Awakening costs), since since that bullshit is basically a death sentence to anyone starting the game. It simply isn't possible to farm. What do you do when you have no hope of reaching the top? Oh yeah, you quit the game. Also, I thought it'd be far too much to farm for whales to care and they'd start quitting in droves too, but... apparently no. T4 Souls have been out for a long time now, and NO CHANGES have been made to this utter bullshit.

This bullshit may not have killed DMM Kamihime (as far as we know), but it WILL kill Nutaku Kamihime. So look forward to that. Let's hope they have the brains to make those requirements me 1/10th in Nutaku, but hah, there's no chance of that happening.

Destrica
12-17-2019, 07:53 AM
Oh. I forgot that Vahagn's debuff got upgraded at Lvl 55. My mistake there... now to play the long game and slowly (and hopefully) pick up more pieces for a good Fire team.

Sweet mercy though, that is a CRAP ton of valuable materials that would need to be burned up to get even a single T4 Soul. If some of those items aren't made a whole lot more accessible, this is going to be beyond rough to even attempt.

dreamlitz
12-17-2019, 10:11 AM
Sweet mercy though, that is a CRAP ton of valuable materials that would need to be burned up to get even a single T4 Soul. If some of those items aren't made a whole lot more accessible, this is going to be beyond rough to even attempt.

T4 requirements are pretty insane, but don't be too intimidated, it doesn't actually require you to be that strong:

Fang farming is just nuts due to the quantity, but the difficulty isn't that high - tip: hoard any drop rate accessory you get to build a drop team before you go full-throttle fang farming - your drop team can be a rainbow team and just unlock Rs if you struggle with getting enough magnas for accessory slots
Story mats - honestly a breeze compared to fang farming - they drop in much larger quantities, especially if you use a drop team
Prison cores get taken out of gemcha and is consumed by hosting ults, but their exchange cost also get lowered later to cushion this a little. Then it's just a matter of doing all 18 standards and 18 experts every day - again, not hard, just tedious grind, welcome to Kamihime
Regalia - primary source is hosting and sniping ults but consumed by hosting rags/guards. Solo-ing ults shouldn't be a problem after the nerfs and when phantom weapons can be bought from shops, so just more tedious grind
50 magna and 50 globe/treasure/vomos/whatever you want to call it - just leech rags and guards, the quantity isn't that bad by KH standards - I mean, you need 60 magnas for a full SSR accessory unlock and 175 globes if you want MLB guardian weapon in one month; you probably want to leech guards aggressively for the HE drops anyway
500 pages for the 5 books - probably the only real problem if you're weak - if you do all your other raids though, you should easily have enough to buy 25 pages from the shop even after buying all the valuable stuff like tickets and eyes; if you join raids aggressively or willing to buy less eyes or tickets, you can easily buy 50 pages from the shop - so no more than 10 months if you're active but have zero luck with finding Och raids to tag - that's a long time, yes, but Shingen has always required at least 6 months of play before you can get her, so again, welcome to Kamihime - everything takes a long time, but it can be pretty satisfying when you finally get there
All the other stuff aren't that bad tbh:

You can buy ori from the new raid shop if you really struggle with GO, and if you only FLB good weapons, the ori piles up pretty quickly since there're very few instances where it makes sense to buy from ori shop now that epic quests are out
Advent demonic cores just requires you to do the event normally and not spend them on draconic eye shards - offset by eyes from new raid shop
SR and SSR books - get them from GO, raid events and advents - if you just MLB the core himes, you should be able to slowly accumulate them such that they're not the bottleneck
Eido orbs, soul points, crystals and draconic eyes shouldn't be a problem at all - you get those from the above activities

It's a lot of grinding and will take a long long time and requires a little bit of planning, but at least for me, it feels really satisfying when you hit a major milestone, like getting my first soul weapon, first MLB soul weapon, first brick from tower, first FLB weapon etc.

Destrica
12-17-2019, 04:40 PM
Definitely sounds on point with the planning, grinding and the sense of satisfaction when reached when it's finally accomplished. I only wonder if I'll hold out that long, now.

Looking deeper into that T4 Soul thread, Medea and Asclepius feel like they're the ones that speak to me the most (didn't spot T4 Shingen's details there), so I should probably get ready to grind up for those. Parashurama though... she seems strong, building off where Herc left off from but she feels sadly underwhelming when considering the other T4s' fancy tools. Feels a tad unfortunate really.

ladeda
12-18-2019, 12:47 AM
is it just me or is kami EN lagging like crazy, its only kami but ive been staring at the black loading screen for way too long, its not my internet connection as only kami is suffering from abysmal loading times.

Destrica
12-18-2019, 01:19 AM
Seems fine on my end, at least on PC/Laptop.

AutoCrimson
12-18-2019, 06:26 AM
Right speaking of that, is her 2nd episode bugged or something? I didn't even so much as put a single level into her and I could already access it.

can confirm, just got her from tix, h-episode available right off the bat

Kitty
12-18-2019, 06:37 AM
yeah i noticed that too lmao

Modsyl
12-18-2019, 12:09 PM
Ok...so I was messing around with energy inheritance and I noticed that if you have a lower soul inherit the abilities of a legendary soul (in my case, Achilles inheriting Herc's abilities), the energy release button disappears. Does this mean that the MP bonus does not roll over when I use energy inheritance?

Satou
12-25-2019, 04:05 AM
Merry christmas from KH:
DMM distributes 3000 mj, when Nutaku ONLY gives 1/6 of it + 50 h/e and seeds..

Can nutaku even be more stingy than this?

Geo
12-25-2019, 09:57 AM
Japanese aren't christians. So for us Christmas is more about charity, family and other crap. In Japan It is all about the gifts.

Yukarichan
12-26-2019, 01:08 AM
News said free 10 chain gacha daily, but thats not the case...

AutoCrimson
12-26-2019, 01:28 AM
reset is 20:00 kamihime time

Satou
12-26-2019, 07:11 AM
Is this going to be a clickbait or am I just way too dumb to read it all?

Geo
12-26-2019, 08:01 AM
Is this going to be a clickbait or am I just way too dumb to read it all?

Search the "Daily Selection Gacha". It is marked with a Free Gacha logo. For me, today was just a 9R+1SR =/

Chrestomancy
12-27-2019, 08:49 AM
I hate to say it, but - I just don’t have enough hours in the day to farm it all this week. I mean, each accessory quest takes me 15 minutes, Ragnarok raids are more like 25, just completing the 9 + 6 Thunder is 5 hours time investment before I’ve even touched the Medusa event.

I... guess this is a good thing?

AutoCrimson
12-27-2019, 09:00 AM
u always can just fire-and-forget those ragna raids

Sceadugenga
12-27-2019, 09:46 AM
Hey folks, I did a scroll through a few pages of recent threads and this seems to be the best place to ask for general resource allocation advice.

Tldr; do I stop investing in my prior best team now that I have a 100% eidolon and 4 solid SSRs in another element?

Detailed version:

Rank 74
Main team (til now):

Dark
Hercules (1x Dark Neme Askal so far)
Thanatos lvl 80
Susanoo awakened lvl 70
Samael lvl 80
Satan awakened lvl 70

Primary Eidolon: Aratoron
--solid all dark ssr eidolon grid, none maxed on the +1s yet, and many anubis friends

Can post images of grids if that's allowed and helpful

About four months ago I opened a Managarmr, but havent had any kind of good support for her. Very few weapons, eidolons, or good hime, and most of the light team info still indicates that the element is hard to use optimally without a few key hime, none of which I had.

In the past two months I've acquired:

Moonlight Maiden Tsukuyomi
Moonlight Profusion Artemis
Raphael
Atum

But my eidolons, aside from managarmr, and mu weapon grid are weak (and sorely under developed in comparison)

Should I switch funneling my resources into my light team now, and use my decently mid game level dark team to just farm light mats? Or do I keep working on dark as primary because the weapon and eidolon grids are both overall better and also more developed?

Yukarichan
12-27-2019, 11:13 AM
After i reach lvl 81, my raid list become very empty (like only 0-2 raids). Is it designed that way?

Geo
12-27-2019, 12:24 PM
After i reach lvl 81, my raid list become very empty (like only 0-2 raids). Is it designed that way?

I believe there are "servers within the server" for Raids. Perhaps the game wants that everyone got a chance to MVP, that wouldn't happen if a Rank 50 is in the same battle as a Rank 100.

Geo
12-27-2019, 12:36 PM
Should I switch funneling my resources into my light team now, and use my decently mid game level dark team to just farm light mats? Or do I keep working on dark as primary because the weapon and eidolon grids are both overall better and also more developed?

I think the answer is: depends on your free time and willingness to spend it on the game. I myself built decent grids for every element, including those that I don't have good himes yet.

If time is an issue, I'd go Light main in your case. I mean, full limit-breaking Aratron won't be a trivial matter =/

Valentine
12-27-2019, 01:15 PM
With Raiko getting an awakening, I'm curious to know if were getting any other SSR awakenings in the future as it would be kinda pointless to +99 an SSR on your team only to lose it later.

Is there any place I can search for this information specifically? As I need to check before I start putting points to dragon king

Slashley
12-27-2019, 01:25 PM
I hate to say it, but - I just don’t have enough hours in the day to farm it all this week. I mean, each accessory quest takes me 15 minutes, Ragnarok raids are more like 25, just completing the 9 + 6 Thunder is 5 hours time investment before I’ve even touched the Medusa event.

I... guess this is a good thing?If you don't have the time to fight 15 minutes per AQ, just do a lower one and AAB it?
Should I switch funneling my resources into my light team now, and use my decently mid game level dark team to just farm light mats? Or do I keep working on dark as primary because the weapon and eidolon grids are both overall better and also more developed?You should do what you find more fun. Without a couple of Miracle Tickets, your Light team isn't exactly glorious either - though it is decent.
I believe there are "servers within the server" for Raids. Perhaps the game wants that everyone got a chance to MVP, that wouldn't happen if a Rank 50 is in the same battle as a Rank 100.When it comes to sharing to "All" I don't think Ranks matter anymore. It's just a matter of luck. I keep opening my Ult farm to All and even get Rank15s to leech at times (which is exactly why I open them - it's not like I need help).

Anyway, your best way to find more Raids is to have an active Friend list. If you have lots of Friends sharing lots of Raids, then well... you'll see lots of Raids. Also, an active Union REALLY helps too.
With Raiko getting an awakening, I'm curious to know if were getting any other SSR awakenings in the future as it would be kinda pointless to +99 an SSR on your team only to lose it later.

Is there any place I can search for this information specifically? As I need to check before I start putting points to dragon kingNever +99 any Hime.

Think of it this way: You can either give +3 Atk +1 HP to ONE Hime in your team... or you can give +3 Atk +1 HP to ALL your Hime if you put that +1 to a weapon in your Grid instead. It's quite the no-brainer. You'll never get to +99 any of your Hime because of this, really.

Valentine
12-27-2019, 02:36 PM
Actually I'll disagree with that on a technicality as once an hime is awakened they can be +99 and will never lose that extra you put in as there are no second awakenings?

already did this 2 months ago with posiedon and shiva after I awakened them both, also with Nike Unleashed as Unleashed hime have no further awakenings either?

I guess the only reason as to why I didn't with dragon king was that I actually was unsure if she was getting an awakening, but looking and using her, shes already OP without one.

Also I have being putting those +1 into a vast majority of my weapons that only come with 2 skills mostly, would it be a waste to put into a weapon that only has 1 skill, knowing u need more copies of any weapon of a hime from the gacha to further increase them and may take a longer time to aquire?

Geo
12-27-2019, 02:47 PM

Is there any place I can search for this information specifically? As I need to check before I start putting points to dragon king

As Slashley said, never +99 an hime.

For list of future Awakenings:

https://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%8C%96%E8%A6%9A%E9%86%92

After Raiko: Eros, Thanatos, Asherah, Yamaraja, Hastur.

Kitty
12-27-2019, 03:00 PM
also Nephythys and Frey after that.

Valentine
12-28-2019, 03:44 AM
Ok that's awesome news for me, wasn't expecting asherah to get an awakening in the future. She's already an awesome unit with the water team.

Satou
12-30-2019, 04:10 AM
So I spun the free daily and found myself a wild Pluto..

Should I consider her into joining my main dark? The team has Amon, Dark Kushi, Buer and Agaliarept with Osiris and Hades as subs. I have Morgan as leader with PF equiped as EX abi.

Slashley
12-30-2019, 05:04 AM
Why do you sub Osiris and run Buer?

I find Pluto really clumsy, and honestly, not particularly good. She has issues with her extremely long CD block-generation, and how her bursts consume them all. And a block-less Pluto is... well, really bad. She needs an Awakening that would turn her 3 blocks per 6t into 1 block per 2t, or maybe even 2 blocks per 2t.
That said, Pluto CAN be powerful. She has decent buffs (currently entirely overshadowed by Awakened Shiva for example, but in past terms) to increase your Full Bursts, and she can give you -50% damage reduction against Light. You could run her over the R in your team, if you're willing to run Sniper Shot on your Soul for example.

Geo
12-30-2019, 08:33 AM
Why do you sub Osiris and run Buer?

I speculate he wants Buer to create as many Potions as possible before dying. Usually she will be the first to die s many of her abilities hurts herself. Then Osiris assumes her position.

I think Pluto would fit the team quite nicely. I think I just wouldn't use the blocks before Rampaging the crew, as the blocks grants Combo Rate Up. After the Rampage, use the attack up ability, full burst.

AutoCrimson
12-30-2019, 08:54 AM
the question i have been wondering, why Agali is on main, and Hades is on sub. Dark kushinada can be asked same question (yeye i know ppl fap to def -)

Geo
12-30-2019, 09:28 AM
the question i have been wondering, why Agali is on main, and Hades is on sub. Dark kushinada can be asked same question (yeye i know ppl fap to def -)

If someone faps to Kushinada... eh I won't be judgemental.

For Hades, I too have her as sub, Awakened even. The reason being her abilities all have long cooldowns, so she isn't too reliable - but if anything goes wrong, specially on a long, dramatic, battle, she comes from the bench to support the team with her Blind, Sleep, Atk and Combo Down, Def Up (cmon, 2 turns duration on a 8T CD?).

AutoCrimson
12-30-2019, 09:32 AM
the reason i specifically mentioned Hades was her 2t invul on burst, but oh well

Geo
12-30-2019, 09:37 AM
the reason i specifically mentioned Hades was her 2t invul on burst, but oh well

Satou built quite a polemic team indeed lol

Satou
12-30-2019, 05:39 PM
I put Kushi for her B atk/def debuff and Buer.. yeah, someone already mentioned it (Geo, wasn't it?)

Since Nefertem is way ahead and CAN cover Buer and Kushi function (except Buer's potions making) so those two are still in my main, and yep I put Osiris in back so that I still can heal the team right away (and yeah I ignore her 15 burst up from heal)
Hades.. well kinda don't know why I put her in the back, the atk down can be handle by Amon and Nefertem. The only thing I find her interesting is her sleep and invincibility after burst.

With Agalia's on team, I can burst 1,3 m per hime (except herself it's 1,5 m) along with PF, Amon's dark atk up after burst and Agalia's analysis buff with just 46K team atk. So I just wonder if Pluto worth to fill the team once Nefertem is available.

AutoCrimson
12-31-2019, 02:52 AM
im a bit biased on Hades since she was my first dark ssr, and dont run pf since im lazy-aab, so u got a point

ArchAngel
12-31-2019, 08:38 AM
She would be super good with taunt or replace sleeping with para
Sleeping can be handy for solo Rags tho(if you are that bored)..and if it's ever lands

Geo
12-31-2019, 10:47 AM
Hades, Osiris and Pluto are the girls that need rebalancing the most. Satou even benched them for Kushinada and Buer.

Joking aside, I tried to make Hades work for the longest time, in a team with Hercules (Axe + SS), Satan, Pluto, Osiris and Hades. The first turn, Hercules gets 45 burst from abilities alone (+30 from Axe, +15 from Osiris), so she can burst in about 2 or 3 turns (as she gets DATA too) and apply Def Down. Satan comes along and debuff defenses some more. Pluto helps beating down with Atk Up... Then I had Hades responsible for keeping the team alive, but ended substituting her for Cernunnos. Hades Defense Up is only 2t duratin, 8t CD, opposed to Cernunnos Stackable Def Up every other turn, plus Damage Cut and Cover all alllies.

But... does her 2t Invincibility prevent damage from Agaliarept's ability?

AutoCrimson
12-31-2019, 11:18 AM
Hades Defense Up is only 2t duratin

well, my own dark team is kinda old-fashioned

Nik
01-01-2020, 09:11 AM
Dark are the girls that need rebalancing the most. Satou even benched them for Kushinada and Buer.

You're not wrong. Pluto is a decent balance in a somewhat fast dark team. (Satan + thanatos) pluto drops into the 4th slot well since her combo rate goes up like uriel once she has blocks and she gives 50/50 atk and def against light.

As with most of dark though, the cooldowns are fucking horrifying.

steasyg
01-01-2020, 06:30 PM
Having a bit of an issue, curious if anyone knows whats going on.

-I've been trying to limit break jormungandr from 3 stars to 4 stars
-I have a 0 star jormungandr that is not locked in my inventory
-The 3 star one doesnt recognize that there exists one that is suitable to use to limit break
-The 0 star one is able to use the 3 star one to limit break
-Neither of them are currently equipped
-I have sufficient gems for the upgrade

Kitty
01-01-2020, 08:26 PM
do you have the 0 star one set as eido support on your profile? maybe

steasyg
01-01-2020, 09:44 PM
good call that was the issue, thanks!

Yukarichan
01-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Will nutaku ever re release dark amaterasu? She is not even showing up during medusa advent.

Kitty
01-03-2020, 03:24 AM
ye, she'll be a little after I guess along with Nike and Aphro but not for jewels

Yukarichan
01-03-2020, 04:16 AM
ye, she'll be a little after I guess along with Nike and Aphro but not for jewels

Gosh, this is also bad news haha

Geo
01-04-2020, 04:33 AM
Gosh, this is also bad news haha

Reality is even worse: There is only Dark Amaterasu with 3 other non-Limited girls. Even Konohana Sakuya is the R version rather than the SR. I'll pass.

Satou
01-04-2020, 08:14 AM
Either take it or leave it dude, Dark Amaterasu is good but just the heck they're thinking, mixing L/E with permanents, and it's R rarity? Thus why Nutaku keeping up with DMM with something that's supposed to be like 10 months from now like 1 month batch gacha becomes 1 week that's so effed up.

Satou
01-04-2020, 08:18 AM
Reality is even worse: There is only Dark Amaterasu with 3 other non-Limited girls. Even Konohana Sakuya is the R version rather than the SR. I'll pass.

Wait for Super MTix at March (i guess) would be the best idea like cmon it's 80% gonna be R so let's play safe even tho it will cost you deep rather than pure gamble.

Kitty
01-04-2020, 08:22 AM
She used to be one of the most core, but nowadays, not so much, especially with the dark hime we'll be getting later on anyway... if you would need her, it wouldn't be for too long... and it's not worth the risk of spending waaaaaaay too much to find her, imo.
Amon/Satan combo outdo her anyway, they both have 3 useful abilities each, and DAma honestly only had 2... her green flavor ability was pretty meh considering it was only to self, even if it was a huge 50% light res and 1.5k regen (500 for 3t) I barely ever used it lol, but that's just me

I can see why they put her with Tsuku and the others because that's who she came out with but... eh, it's still pretty crappy and that makes it all the more NOT worth it.
at least the one with Nike/Aphro will actually have all 3-4? L/E hime that came out last year, and TAphro > DAma

Geo
01-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Wait for Super MTix at March (i guess) would be the best idea like cmon it's 80% gonna be R so let's play safe even tho it will cost you deep rather than pure gamble.

Dude, I will MTix a 140% Eidolon. Dark Amaterasu will soon be outclassed by Nefertem, and to reach the Def Down cap, Dark has other options, as Kitty pointed out. Not worth the gamble.

Yukarichan
01-04-2020, 08:42 AM
Isnt dark ama crucial to reach the atk/def debuff cap? I find SS quite unreliable, miss alot...

Slashley
01-04-2020, 08:52 AM
Dude, I will MTix a 140% Eidolon. Dark Amaterasu will soon be outclassed by Nefertem, and to reach the Def Down cap, Dark has other options, as Kitty pointed out. Not worth the gamble.You can't Miracle Ticket a 140% Eidolon. The OLD P2W Eidolons will be available for 100 bucks.

I think that it is separate from the normal Miracle Ticket that will allow you to get Limited Hime.
Isnt dark ama crucial to reach the atk/def debuff cap? I find SS quite unreliable, miss alot...In Dark? Certainly not. Dark is the land of -25% Def Hime.
Satan Awakened: -25% Def (partially A debuff, partially Res Down)
Samael: -25% Def (Res Down, short duration)
SSR Amon: -25% Def (C)
Thanatos Awakened (End of March): -25% Def (C)
Hercules: -25% Def (Eidolon frame, burst effect)
So, pick any two compatible ones and you're done.

That said, Dark Amaterasu is still great. Because there's no competing B debuffs in Dark (plus Sniper Shot sucks ASS in hitrate), and BP is SUPER IMPORTANT for Hagith.

Satou
01-04-2020, 09:18 AM
100%, 120% ,140% and those Chinese myth eids have their own MTix starting from Genbu release I guess so yep, you currently can't MTix those eids.

Kitty
01-04-2020, 09:21 AM
and Genbu comes out in early August, so that's still a long way away too

as far as I know, the MTix for Eido only is ONLY the 100% ones.
Not the Chinese or 140% ones, but I could be wrong... just looking at the current gachas.
whereas original Kaisers can be obtained from the Kamihime MTix... but who would do that?

but iirc, there's a certain 3k star coin gacha that gives a guarantee of 1 SSR eido that is from the 100%, 140% or Kaisers (no SSR hime are available, but you can get SR/R hime from it along with the SSR eido.)

Geo
01-04-2020, 09:24 AM
100%, 120% ,140% and those Chinese myth eids have their own MTix starting from Genbu release I guess so yep, you currently can't MTix those eids.

The point I was making was, these Super MTix will IIRC allow to get Limited Edition himes or P2W Eidolons (not the 140% ones sadly).

I don't feel like getting most of the LE, when a P2W Eidolon is also obtainable.

Slashley
01-04-2020, 11:54 AM
The point I was making was, these Super MTix will IIRC allow to get Limited Edition himes or P2W Eidolons (not the 140% ones sadly).

I don't feel like getting most of the LE, when a P2W Eidolon is also obtainable.To my understanding those are two entirely separate Miracle Tickets.
The very next normal 50 bucks Miracle Ticket (~March?) will include ALL Kamihime so far (except cross-over ones), and so will all Miracle Tickets going forward.
There will also be a one-time 100 bucks Miracle Ticket (~April? Later...?) which doesn't offer any Kamihime, but does offer from Belial until Anubis.

I haven't properly researched it, but that's my impression. If anyone has bothered checking the Gacha section of DMM wiki, please enlighten me.

Nik
01-05-2020, 05:42 AM
and Genbu comes out in early August, so that's still a long way away too

as far as I know, the MTix for Eido only is ONLY the 100% ones.
Not the Chinese or 140% ones, but I could be wrong... just looking at the current gachas.
whereas original Kaisers can be obtained from the Kamihime MTix... but who would do that?

but iirc, there's a certain 3k star coin gacha that gives a guarantee of 1 SSR eido that is from the 100%, 140% or Kaisers (no SSR hime are available, but you can get SR/R hime from it along with the SSR eido.)

Finna ask when the mtix will get u hundos.

For dark satan+ thanatos +2 is the ideal dark team. The +2 should be 2 who allows you to pump out high damage very quickly (susanoo, nephthys, chernobog) or 2 who increase the surviving of satan and thanatos (pluto/hades/osiris). But for dark that is the ideal setup.

Slashley
01-05-2020, 06:12 AM
For dark satan+ thanatos +2 is the ideal dark team. The +2 should be 2 who allows you to pump out high damage very quickly (susanoo, nephthys, chernobog) or 2 who increase the surviving of satan and thanatos (pluto/hades/osiris). But for dark that is the ideal setup.Is Nephtys even good...? I might almost agree with that if it was Berith instead of Neph.

But really, in this age of selfish MVP teams, I'm not really if you even want debuffs. Berith, Susanoo and Cherno each have their whopping +150% Assault buff, making them all very strong individuals.

Kitty
01-05-2020, 06:17 AM
Finna ask when the mtix will get u hundos.

For dark satan+ thanatos +2 is the ideal dark team. The +2 should be 2 who allows you to pump out high damage very quickly (susanoo, nephthys, chernobog) or 2 who increase the surviving of satan and thanatos (pluto/hades/osiris). But for dark that is the ideal setup.

By the time that ticket is out (March in DMM, probably early Feb for Nutaku,) we'll have Nefertem who is an insanely OP balanced type-ish dark healer.
Thanatos AW comes out about 2 weeks after her release too, and together they already reach the cap with their B/C frame debuffs for DEF down, and then the ATK down is still a huge -30% just from Nefertem.

but if you want high damage output and survivability those two are the ones, I guess, or Satan instead of Thanatos for the Dark RST which makes other debuffs land easier, that way you can also have her orb eat. (Nefertem also has guaranteed orb eat when you use her burst)
You can always have all 3 and just guarantee debuffs all around lmao.

Her heal is higher than Osiris, and has a shorter CD, that has a chance to be shorter when Nef recieves DMG.
Obviously you miss out on Osiris 15 burst gauge to all allies.

Chernobog is... complicated, as it's hard to pull off full bursts with her, but she is pretty strong because of her self buffs.
Susanoo AW is still pretty underrated imo, she's not amazing but she's really easy to manage, good for aab and still has high DMG output and a nice tanky 2nd skill, short CDs too.

Hades AW just doesn't seem as strong as it used to, she needs an awakening-awakening lol.
The A-frame ATK buff will always be good, and the affliction block but... she's easily replacable nowadays, even on Nutaku.

and Nephy after her upgrade is pretty awesome, but just slow... and still long CDs (after her awakening, she'd easily make it to any main dark team)

Pluto is meh, she's super strong but her long CD on her most important ability is just annoying. You can barely use her because most battles finish before she can even use her skill twice... and in battles like LRag, she's absolutely useless because you get your buffs removed lol.

for now, I'd say

Satan, Thanatos, Osiris for sure... and the rest just depends on the content.
Susanoo would be good for like AQ7 because of the short CDs and no wasted debuffs.
Hades would be good for rags.

...I pray you find Erebus or Berith. They're the best. UwU

Destrica
01-05-2020, 07:21 AM
Does anyone here really see how the NY Cyclops/Ramiel can fit into teams? NY Artemis looks solid to me with her buffs + ability to self-heal and even NY Orpheus feels like she could have uses in OD control, but for the life of me I don't see it if the first two are worth it.

Yukarichan
01-05-2020, 07:52 AM
Finally discussion about dark hime haha. I am not at the level of mvp race yet (and wont be for awhile), so i will be playing debuffer/support role. And i prefer having balance team. So i should be aiming for susanoo (i have her), satan, nefertem and hades? This free me from using any soul and any ex skill.

Geo
01-05-2020, 07:53 AM
Does anyone here really see how the NY Cyclops/Ramiel can fit into teams? NY Artemis looks solid to me with her buffs + ability to self-heal and even NY Orpheus feels like she could have uses in OD control, but for the life of me I don't see it if the first two are worth it.

I got NY Cyclops, but I'd need to know what the heck her Assist does... Trying to understand JP wiki, I got:

[Me and Your Tone] (Assist)
Each time Cyclops uses one of her abilities, the Musical will start (will appear as an icon). The Musical will have no effects the first and second times it is applied though (i.e, there won't be any effects when the Musical is on stages 0, 1 or 2).

The Musical will only have an effect after the third time it is activated (i.e. only after Cyclops uses her Abilities 3 times). The effect of the Musical's 3rd stage is the enhancing of the performance of the ability used. The Musical will reset to stage zero after the enhanced ability is used:

Abilities 1 and 2 will have extended duration by 1 turn (2 → 3),
Ability 3 will activate twice.

The Musical resets from stage 3 to zero after the enhanced ability is used. Then the Musical restarts building up from stage zero to 3 when Cyclops uses an ability again.

So, Cyclops' Assist is nothing special, might as well treat her as having no Assists whatsoever. How would she fit a team? I think she doesn't, because the Wind Ramiel also applies Zeal. Ramiel also applies dizzy and Atk & Def Up B-Frame, while Cyclops only has Regeneration over Ramiel.

NY Ramiel: She is only useful if you are desperate to stick Dizzy onto a target.

EDIT: JP Wiki explains that though she is Defense type, her Attack is on the level of Atalanta, an Offense Water SR hime. Also, her third ability seems to be mistranslated on Nutaku: it grants Burst Gauge Up to all allies, and also Attack Up to all allies.

It is advised that, for Guild Order or Tower missions that require a Defense type, NY Ramiel would be a nice pick if one wants to stay offensive.

NY Ramiel is also useful on longer content (Guild Orders) because her abilities become more powerful each time they are used and, contrary to NY Cyclops, they don't reset to stage zero:

Abi 1 deals damage, and the multiplier is 2 times → 3 times → 4 times. After the third time, it will keep the 4x multiplier.

Abi 2 gets Affliction Rate Up after each use.

Abi 3 applies Attack Up A-Frame to all allies, 10% → 15% → 20%, and Burst Gauge Up to all allies, +5 → +10 → +15

Kitty
01-05-2020, 09:06 AM
W Cyclops assist is if you use her abilities, she'll get a buff which is then consumed when you have enough, on whichever next ability you use.

e.g. if you use Abi 1 > Abi 3 > Abi 2, then Abi 2 will have an increase effect like 1 turn longer Zeal (3T)
if you use Abi 2 > Abi 3 > Abi 1, then Regen will be 1 turn longer (3T)
and if you use Abi 1 > Abi 2 > Abi 3, I think the ability DMG just activates twice, similar to Ra's ability after she bursts.

It's nothing too special, but it's unique, so that's something.
600 Regen for 3T is pretty nice.
and her Zeal is, iirc, 10% BG / -700 HP ...so she is pretty fast, and if you use her regen last, you gain back more HP than you lost anyway.

steasyg
01-05-2020, 10:59 AM
Been playing for about a month of F2P and progression has started to slow down. There are some things i could buy in shop but I'm nervous that I would end up wasting currencies on sub-optimal things..

I have 2 kamihime on main team that can be awakened (Tyr, Marduk)

1. Should I trade in orichalon for more SSR weapons? (currently have 3 SR and rest are SSR)
2. Should I exchange edilon orbs for draconic frags or save for dragoons?

Geo
01-05-2020, 12:03 PM
When I get the time, will check If the Wind Cyclops gets the Musical effects each 2 or 3 uses.

If It is every 2 times, triggering on third use as Kitty says, Cyclops' Assist becomes less bad.

From what I could understand, It triggers every 4th time.

Modsyl
01-05-2020, 01:25 PM
1. Should I trade in orichalon for more SSR weapons? (currently have 3 SR and rest are SSR)

I mean you can, but they will only serve as temporary placeholders for when you get better SSR weps. It might be better to just leech phuls and get guardian weapons instead. Note that if you plan to pick up any of the old raid event weapons from the ori shop that it takes 4 months to MLB, so make sure to plan ahead.

2. Should I exchange edilon orbs for draconic frags or save for dragoons?

Save for dragoons. You only really trade in for shards if you're rushing something

Crow
01-05-2020, 02:47 PM

Try farming thunder raids and replace the lb0 SR weapons you have, as well as SSR weapons without good skills with MLB Lightning Strike Axes. Ori investment depends on how many you can reliably farm and if you are investing in other elements as well. FLBing weapons should be your priority Ori usage, but if you can farm multiple each week, you can spare for ori shop weapons. Just note, they are very medicore (those are weapons from earliest events) and you will be looking to replace them within few months.

Destrica
01-05-2020, 05:45 PM
I got NY Cyclops, but I'd need to know what the heck her Assist does... Trying to understand JP wiki, I got:

[Me and Your Tone] (Assist)
Each time Cyclops uses one of her abilities, the Musical will start (will appear as an icon). The Musical will have no effects the first and second times it is applied though (i.e, there won't be any effects when the Musical is on stages 0, 1 or 2).

The Musical will only have an effect after the third time it is activated (i.e. only after Cyclops uses her Abilities 3 times). The effect of the Musical's 3rd stage is the enhancing of the performance of the ability used. The Musical will reset to stage zero after the enhanced ability is used:

Abilities 1 and 2 will have extended duration by 1 turn (2 → 3),
Ability 3 will activate twice.

The Musical resets from stage 3 to zero after the enhanced ability is used. Then the Musical restarts building up from stage zero to 3 when Cyclops uses an ability again.

So, Cyclops' Assist is nothing special, might as well treat her as having no Assists whatsoever. How would she fit a team? I think she doesn't, because the Wind Ramiel also applies Zeal. Ramiel also applies dizzy and Atk & Def Up B-Frame, while Cyclops only has Regeneration over Ramiel.

NY Ramiel: She is only useful if you are desperate to stick Dizzy onto a target.

EDIT: JP Wiki explains that though she is Defense type, her Attack is on the level of Atalanta, an Offense Water SR hime. Also, her third ability seems to be mistranslated on Nutaku: it grants Burst Gauge Up to all allies, and also Attack Up to all allies.

It is advised that, for Guild Order or Tower missions that require a Defense type, NY Ramiel would be a nice pick if one wants to stay offensive.

NY Ramiel is also useful on longer content (Guild Orders) because her abilities become more powerful each time they are used and, contrary to NY Cyclops, they don't reset to stage zero:

Abi 1 deals damage, and the multiplier is 2 times → 3 times → 4 times. After the third time, it will keep the 4x multiplier.

Abi 2 gets Affliction Rate Up after each use.

Abi 3 applies Attack Up A-Frame to all allies, 10% → 15% → 20%, and Burst Gauge Up to all allies, +5 → +10 → +15

W Cyclops assist is if you use her abilities, she'll get a buff which is then consumed when you have enough, on whichever next ability you use.

e.g. if you use Abi 1 > Abi 3 > Abi 2, then Abi 2 will have an increase effect like 1 turn longer Zeal (3T)
if you use Abi 2 > Abi 3 > Abi 1, then Regen will be 1 turn longer (3T)
and if you use Abi 1 > Abi 2 > Abi 3, I think the ability DMG just activates twice, similar to Ra's ability after she bursts.

It's nothing too special, but it's unique, so that's something.
600 Regen for 3T is pretty nice.
and her Zeal is, iirc, 10% BG / -700 HP ...so she is pretty fast, and if you use her regen last, you gain back more HP than you lost anyway.

I suppose NY Ramiel is has her situational uses by the looks of things. NY Cyclops though... as much as I understand her better now I'm not sure I see her having a place in teams that already have Wind Ramiel at their disposal (unless there's some SSR I don't know of that provides what W.Ramiel does without the Zeal). Probably better to shoe in a dedicated healer if the Soul isn't Andromeda, or so it feels to me.

Geo
01-05-2020, 06:18 PM
Unless we're talking about some Tower mission, I don't really see myself using Wind Cyclops ever.

But this Water Ramiel I thought she was useless too, until I found out her third ability was mistranlated. Now I am quite satisfied with her, as SR Water himes don't have Attack Up AFAIK. Soon enough I will update my topic about SR Teams:

SR Water Team:
Andromeda with any EX
Gabriel
Atalanta
Parjanya
Ramiel

The team can reach Def Down cap, Atk Up, Ramiel & Gabriel accelerate bursts, Andromeda heals, Ramiel also applies Dizzy...

Destrica
01-05-2020, 06:45 PM
Unless we're talking about some Tower mission, I don't really see myself using Wind Cyclops ever.

But this Water Ramiel I thought she was useless too, until I found out her third ability was mistranlated. Now I am quite satisfied with her, as SR Water himes don't have Attack Up AFAIK. Soon enough I will update my topic about SR Teams:

SR Water Team:
Andromeda with any EX
Gabriel
Atalanta
Parjanya
Ramiel

The team can reach Def Down cap, Atk Up, Ramiel & Gabriel accelerate bursts, Andromeda heals, Ramiel also applies Dizzy...

Oh yeah. I completely forgot that SR Water didn't have much by A-Frame ATK up, unless the Soul is running Chivalry/Avalon's Guidance. Gabriel aside, almost all the other ATK buffs I see in SR Water are pretty much just self-buffs, sans Water Freja's stacking Burst Dmg + ATK buff to herself + 1 ally. With Ramiel's stacking power per skill use she should be hitting nicely too.

... I still need Atalanta to come home to complete that lineup. e-e

Rayne
01-13-2020, 12:10 AM
Hi guys.

New player here. Started 12/15 and currently rank 65 with 41894 ATK. Got Ruda after 25 rolls so decided to just go with that and also picked up Shiva, Ryu-Oh and Nike Unleashed since. Will fill out the rest when I can.

Anyways, I need some guidance concerning the following -

Energy Leaf/Seed:
Since I started playing there has been event after event and that coupled with my own required water raids has left me with a hole in my pocket. I am running out of them at a concerning rate. In fact I have only 132 Seeds left. My question thus, how do I obtain more of these things? What is the best and fastest way? I've seen YouTube vids where rank 100-120 guys have like 4k+ of these things and I'm here thinking I must be missing something.

I'd really appreciate a few pointers here.

AutoCrimson
01-13-2020, 12:42 AM
well, since HE are pretty easy to get, the obvious choice would be to run raid events with HE (aka hosting the raids), and not with seeds. that's quite tedious, tho

Slashley
01-13-2020, 07:17 AM
--
I've seen YouTube vids where rank 100-120 guys have like 4k+ of these things and I'm here thinking I must be missing something.They simply pile up for veterans. When the game was new, there was effectively nothing to use Seeds on, for example. So new players are pretty fucked on this front.

Standard and Expert Disasters drop some, and you should be farming them anyway for skill level fodder and T2 Cores.

Geo
01-13-2020, 09:13 AM
Union and Raid Events drop lots of Seeds and HalfElixirs. Usually more than one can spend.

Heck, I got 2k of each myself.

Jessa
01-29-2020, 02:25 AM
Hello guys, another newbie here.

Piled up a bunch of questions on kami's wiki, but looks like that thing half dead, so i'm going to repost my questions here eventually.

First what i'm want to make sure of, what should i do with raids' sr weps? Im breaked and enhanced one copy for each element, don't think there'll be any need for more, i'll replace them all with ssrs soon, after all. So, use as skill fodder or?

Next question is, how 100% eidos works? It says, 100% commensurate to a number of %element% eidolons equipped. So, if only one of matching element equipped, then i'll get only 20%?

Next comes copy-paste from wiki

Ok now, what does of that all means...

Average Damage =
ATK on Party screen
× (1 + Eidolon Character ATK↑ + Assault weapon + ATK buffs + Assist + Accessory + Mastery Passive)
× (1 + Eidolon Elemental ATK↑ + Soul Weapon + Elemental Buffs + Elemental advantage)
× (1 + Vigor Weapon + Vigor Buff)
x (1 + Special ATK Buff + Special ATK Eidolon)
× (1 + Critical)
× (1 + Other buffs (rampaging, dmg vs stun))
× (1 + Union Guardian)
× (1 - ATK Debuffs)
÷ {Enemy DEF × (1 + enemy DEF buffs/debuffs)}

+ Assault weapon - what does this means? Number of assault weapons in percent relative to 10 (total weapon grid)? Or a sum of damage of assault weapons?

Here is what i've currently for soul in my main team:

ATK on Party screen 30176

Eidolon Character ATK↑ 0

Assault weapon - 7 assaul weapons in total, their total skill lvl 33, atk power 11429. Total atk power for full weapon grid 15185

Assist - 5%

Accessory - 0, it's soul

Mastery - 7%

Eidolon Elemental ATK↑ - 40%

So, can someone explain to me, how all of that calculates properly? Thanks in advance!

I gave it some thinkings and suppose now that this is about % which each of my weps gives. So, i should to sum up those percents and put them in formula?

And last for today, would be glad if you could advise me about which soul should i working to get first.

It's either andro or joan as of now.

My current main team is light with Take (yeah, she's godsend for new players =)) (got her twice 0_O), Diana, Forseti (got her twice too...), and Mordred with soul wep on HP.
As you can see, i'm hardly lacks team-wide heal there (Take and Diana have self-heal tho), so i'm currently running Buer as heal, and Bastet in sub to raise her HP even a least. Another possibility is Cassi, but without Mordred's wep HP falls significantly, so no.
Mordred definitely becomes obsolete there, since i've replacement almost for all her debuffs (except VoF). Planning to get Dart for Sniper Shot now, and then? Andro or Joan, i'm not sure...

Sorry for a wall of text.

Chrestomancy
01-29-2020, 09:06 AM
That's... a lot of questions. I'll answer the ones I can

* SR weapons - useful if you don't have enough SSRs for a full grid, or if you have a Phantom weapon in your grid and you *need* 6 of one type of weapon, and don't have enough SSRs to field. But mostly they make good fodder for skill level ranking. Give each one 6 R grade weapons (but not enhancement material R grade, which has zero Skill Level raising potential) and it gives 140 skill points.

* 100% Eidolons are actually 80% Eidolons, plus a bonus based on number of Eidolons that match that element.

* Yes, it's % which each weapon gives. I wouldn't bother with the formula unless you're trying to decide between two different bonuses. So, say you have 200 Assault Weapon and 100 Eidolon Attack up, but zero Eidolon elemental bonus. Because you are 300% up already, a bonus of 10% Elemental bonus will be worth 40% Attack bonus. So picking a Kamihime who gives, say, +10% elemental over one that gives +20% attack would give you more damage.

* Soul selection - everybody has an opinion, most are different. Bear in mind - first top-grade soul is quick to get, then it becomes a grind to get to the second. The choice should be based on who will help you farm the most. Most people will tell you not to do Andro, because if you aren't doing enough damage in a battle, more healing isn't likely to save you. I tend to find I want more Andro-users in my raid battles. Herc is a good choice, and D'art is useful at least because Sniper Shot will feature as your bonus ability when running Shingen (the ultimate objective until T4 souls are released). I think the smart answer is, whatever your best team is shortest of. If you have no healers, then I'd stick with Andro personally. If you have 1 good or 2 mediocre healers, then shoot straight for Herc or maybe even Solomon for Tower farming.

<reads rest of detail of team>

Sounds like you have healing covered, so possibly Joan is the better choice.

Dejnov
01-29-2020, 09:57 AM
Hello guys, another newbie here.

My current main team is light with Take (yeah, she's godsend for new players =)) (got her twice 0_O), Diana, Forseti (got her twice too...), and Mordred with soul wep on HP.
As you can see, i'm hardly lacks team-wide heal there (Take and Diana have self-heal tho), so i'm currently running Buer as heal, and Bastet in sub to raise her HP even a least. Another possibility is Cassi, but without Mordred's wep HP falls significantly, so no.
Mordred definitely becomes obsolete there, since i've replacement almost for all her debuffs (except VoF). Planning to get Dart for Sniper Shot now, and then? Andro or Joan, i'm not sure...

It's hard to give strong feedback without your full team, eido and alternate Hime options. You can easily summarize your weapons (%Attack, %Exceed, etc.), but it's really hard to determine the right Soul without more detail in what you have and lack.

The safest choices are Mordred, Hercules, and Shingen (in that priority for a new player), but there are other souls that can be useful.

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
01-29-2020, 10:15 AM
Piled up a bunch of questions on kami's wiki, but looks like that thing half dead, so i'm going to repost my questions here eventually.

If you want quick answers, you can try asking them on the wikia discord instead.

First what i'm want to make sure of, what should i do with raids' sr weps?

Until you have a full grid of assault weapons, you should save all your SR weapons (hammer for light) and MLB, max lvl and max SL them. Once you have that, you can fodder the excess. People will tell you to fodder all your defender SRs, but I like to keep one MLB copy for using as main weapon for GO, which forces you to use certain souls for missions, and it's not a good idea to invest in a soul weapon for every soul, especially early on. For light though, only the SR sword is worth keeping - the other one is arcane, which is only used by Morgan line. There're no GO missions associated with her and she is one of the last souls you'll unlock.

i'll replace them all with ssrs soon, after all.

Unless you whale, it'll take a while. LB0 SSR weapons are generally worse than MLB SR weapons, and you generally don't want to use weapons without assault or pride on them unless you know what you're doing, which means some event SSRs are at best placeholders (e.g. the Kinshi axe we got recently.)

Next question is, how 100% eidos works? It says, 100% commensurate to a number of %element% eidolons equipped. So, if only one of matching element equipped, then i'll get only 20%?

It depends on which ones:

Belial, Rudra, Hraesvelgr and Kirin do not depend on your sub-eidos at all
Cerberus, Leviathan, Hanuman and Nidhoggr have 100% and +8% for each sub eidolon of the matching element; each additional LB adds 5% to the base
Managarmr (aka fluffy) and Anubis have 80% base +4% for each sub eidolon of matching element; each additional LB adds 1% to the per eido matching bonus NOT to the base (i.e. LB0 fluffy and MLB fluffy will both give you 80% elemental if none of your sub-eidos are light, but will give you 100% and 120% respectively if all your sub-eidos are light.)
There're technically some event eidos that have similar requirements, but their numbers are so bad that you'll never want to use them

+ Assault weapon - what does this means? Number of assault weapons in percent relative to 10 (total weapon grid)? Or a sum of damage of assault weapons?

These are the weapons that have the skill 'Assault' in them. The % depends on the size of the assault and the SL of the weapon. Unless stated otherwise, ppl generally assume everything is max SL, so 10%/13%/16% for small/medium/large respectively (the game is horribly inconsistent with how they indicate skill size though, it's best to just learn the prefix - for light, ray/shine/lumina corresponds to small/medium/large.)

Assault weapon - 7 assaul weapons in total, their total skill lvl 33, atk power 11429. Total atk power for full weapon grid 15185

We need to know the sizes of your weapon skills to calculate this. Early on, you only need to worry about assault and elemental, so the calculation is just:

Atk on party screen * (1+ assault from all sources) * (1 + elemental from all sources) / Enemy def (usually 10)

So, i should to sum up those percents and put them in formula?

Correct, the game unhelpfully does not sum it up for you, so you have to do it yourself.

And last for today, would be glad if you could advise me about which soul should i working to get first.

Go Cassiopeia first if you want heal - her Chaos Magic skill (CM) is helpful in many situations including many rags and guards, so she is a high priority unlock. After that, I strongly recommend D'Art for light, as light lacks B frame debuffs - only Tish and light Ama has them, but they're both single target and smaller size than sniper shot (SS).

After that, it depends on your play style, which himes you have and where you're at. Hercules is the normal choice. Honestly, the important thing is to get to the point where you can comfortably clear advent ults on AAB as that's a major source of soul points once you're high enough level. There's a danger for newbies going for Andro to run out of soul points to use but still not in a position where they're strong enough to farm content quickly. However, given that you have Takeminakata, you should have no trouble with any advents, so you can probably afford to take more detours than a normal player.

It's either andro or joan as of now.

If I had to pick, I would go Joan - when you have no or low ascension, Joan's dmg cut negates more dmg than Andro can heal. If you like to AAB, Andro is much better, but you need the right grid for Andro to work (ascension + defender + assault unless you're going pure support in a raid, in which case no assault zero dmg Andro builds can work, too; a lot of ppl ignore the defender part of the Andro build equation, do that at your own peril.)

Mordred with soul wep on HP

... Please don't invest in that weapon further, it's not a good investment.

so i'm currently running Buer as heal, and Bastet in sub to raise her HP even a least.

What content are you struggling with? Takeminakata is basically invincible for 2T and guaranteed to burst in 5T unless she gets blind/dizzy/para and echos for 750k dmg. Even with a basic grid of half leveled SR, nothing should survive that except maybe advent rags.

If you really need Buer heal, you can get her to make potions and let her die off and have another dmg dealer come on to finish the fight quickly.

Another possibility is Cassi, but without Mordred's wep HP falls significantly, so no.

Have you farmed epic quests yet? If you have 5 MLB event eidos, HP shouldn't be much of an issue. They don't all have to be light, in fact using SR light eidos will probably more than offset the 4% lost from fluffy early since it sounds like your raw stats are still really low.

Ditto.

Jessa
01-29-2020, 12:20 PM
Everyone, thx for the replies.

...or maybe even Solomon for Tower farming

Is it known when is the next tower event will be held?

light Ama
Oh, sure, I've her too (Light SR Amaterasu, right?). But hers just 10%, and i've unlocked Granualie already, so not much point in her imo

What content are you struggling with?
Acce r4 (edit - non-dark), GO, Dark ult more 50% solo.

My current eidos are Jorm, Medusa (should replace asap, her SE useless), Trivia, Barong, Kinshi - all MLB, but kinshi not lvled yet, not enough ench mats
Other epic quests' eidos too, but not MLB'ed yet.
Archangel, Tiamat LB1
Weps:
Barong's SSR wep MLB
Kinshi's LB2
Take's release wep LB1
Mordred's HP soul wep LB1 (:()
Dokimasia Blade LB1
Dokimasia Scythe LB0
MLB SR gun, hammer, lance weps

Also, another 2 questions

Is non-dragoons eidons from shop not worth bying? I got 2 Tiamats already, she's nice effects both as main for water team and as sub imo. Am i wrong?

And second - what priority for using magna regalias? Guardian eido or acce slots on kamis?

Yet another wall :facepalm:

Slashley
01-29-2020, 01:57 PM
--
First what i'm want to make sure of, what should i do with raids' sr weps? Im breaked and enhanced one copy for each element, don't think there'll be any need for more, i'll replace them all with ssrs soon, after all.How soon is soon? Like a year soon? Probably will take you longer than that as a brand new player.

Aim for full SR Assault Grid. HP weapons can go straight to fodder.
So, can someone explain to me, how all of that calculates properly?The over-simplification of the damage formula is
BaseAtk * Assault * Elemental
Base Atk you get as you play and grow stronger, Assault comes mostly from your Grid, Elemental mostly comes from your Main Eidolon and the Support Eidolon.

It's either andro or joan as of now.I am shocked that nobody has pointed out that there is a thread for this (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/4735-soul-thread.html). Because everyone keeps asking.

Do not fall for the Andromeda trap, please. Yes, heals are great when you are new. But as you keep progressing, the less and less relevant they become. Until then, Cass heals are plenty good enough.

In general, you want Hercules since she offers you almost everything that you want from a Soul: damage output, fast burst generation, tankyness, a free EX slot and a Def Debuff (from her 1-Star/3-Star Axe). Shingen is end-game, but since Shingen is gated behind... well, probably more than six months of play now, that's plenty of time to use Hercules.
--
But mostly they make good fodder for skill level ranking. Give each one 6 R grade weapons (but not enhancement material R grade, which has zero Skill Level raising potential) and it gives 140 skill points.Honestly putting 6 Rs is kind of a waste. In the last skill level you spend 30 points to gain 35. Is it a gain? Well, yes. But if you actively leech Guardians, you'll have all the R Grails that you could ever want. Where you can put 30 points to gain 60.

I personally only put 3 Rs into SR fodder, which is 30 points spent for 70 points.
* 100% Eidolons are actually 80% Eidolons, plus a bonus based on number of Eidolons that match that element.This was already covered by dreamlitz, but this only holds true for Managarmr and Anubis.
It's hard to give strong feedback without your full team, eido and alternate Hime options. You can easily summarize your weapons (%Attack, %Exceed, etc.), but it's really hard to determine the right Soul without more detail in what you have and lack.There is no way that any amount of Exceed that he has would make any kind impact on him, at all...
If you want quick answers, you can try asking them on the wikia discord instead.The problem with Discord is that there is absolutely zero peer review. The local MagicSpice happens to be there and bullshits the answers? Well, you're fucked.
Is it known when is the next tower event will be held?The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming events.

Notice that in order to use Solomon, you must spend 6+15 MP on her (6 points in Ability+, 15 points in her CD-reset EX ability) AND have her offensive Soul weapon. Plus, you're so new that it probably won't even help you. With or without her you'll probably 4-turn the first ~5 floors, and then floors ~6-8 will just be a wall to you.
Is non-dragoons eidons from shop not worth bying? I got 2 Tiamats already, she's nice effects both as main for water team and as sub imo. Am i wrong?Older players will tell you no, but that's only because they already have all that stuff. That said, Epic Quests are a thing now. And Guardian Eidolons are better as main than anything outside of 100% Eidolons.
You should certainly still MLB Tiamat due to her superb stats, but after that...
And second - what priority for using magna regalias? Guardian eido or acce slots on kamis?For Magnas? You eventually want both. Tiara set bonus is amazing, but only really hits the fan when you have 3-4 SSR Hime with it. But 100 Magnas + 200 Treasures for a 3-star Guardian is no small journey for a new player.

By the way. If you see yourself getting into Kamihime, you should still reroll into a P2W Eidolon. It may feel bad to drop everything you've accomplished so far, but what you have right now is simply nothing in the marathon terms of Kamihime. If you're still playing one year from now, you will be sorry if you didn't reroll. You have been warned.

Jessa
01-29-2020, 02:06 PM
P2W Eidolon

That means 100% one?

Also wtf do i do with staff mats, my inventory overflowed with them and all staffs i own currently are maxed. 260 places now for weps don't feel like increasing further and even if i do, p sure they will pile up quickly again :\

Slashley
01-29-2020, 02:28 PM
That means 100% one?100% or better, yes.
Also wtf do i do with staff mats, my inventory overflowed with them and all staffs i own currently are maxed. 260 places now for weps don't feel like increasing further and even if i do, p sure they will pile up quickly again :\You can use them on any weapon, you know? Yes, there is a bonus for using on the same type. No, it isn't worth min-maxing.

dreamlitz
01-29-2020, 03:26 PM
That means 100% one?

Yes, an 'ideal' reroll would be the 140% ones - Cerberus, Leviathan, Hanuman or Nidhoggr.

The 100% ones are still good, but obviously outclassed by the 140% ones. These are Belial, Rudra, Hraesvelgr, Kirin.

For light and dark, there are only 100% ones, so it's fluffy or Anubis.

Also wtf do i do with staff mats, my inventory overflowed with them and all staffs i own currently are maxed. 260 places now for weps don't feel like increasing further and even if i do, p sure they will pile up quickly again :\

You don't have to use matching types to enhance, it just gives you a bonus if you do. If you're active, you'll be overflowing with enhance mats literally every day. I just press recommend and just throw whatever I have onto weapons and disregard the type bonus completely. You'll probably still have excess after that, which you can either sell or use them to level up your himes.

Oh, sure, I've her too (Light SR Amaterasu, right?). But hers just 10%, and i've unlocked Granualie already, so not much point in her imo

Yes, that's her. Sometimes you'll want to EX something else, so it's useful to have her around just in case, but yeah, her debuffs aren't that strong, which is why I think sniper shot is still worth getting.

Acce r4 (edit - non-dark), GO, Dark ult more 50% solo.

My current eidos are Jorm, Medusa (should replace asap, her SE useless), Trivia, Barong, Kinshi - all MLB, but kinshi not lvled yet, not enough ench mats
Other epic quests' eidos too, but not MLB'ed yet.
Archangel, Tiamat LB1
Weps:
Barong's SSR wep MLB
Kinshi's LB2
Take's release wep LB1
Mordred's HP soul wep LB1 (:()
Dokimasia Blade LB1
Dokimasia Scythe LB0
MLB SR gun, hammer, lance weps

Sounds like you just need more stats and more assault. I would just use Barong gun and all MLB SR disaster hammers for now (and maybe Mordred soul wep since you bought it already.) Your Hagith sword may be worth using since it's already LB1, but it takes forever to SL guardian weapons, so if it's not SL-ed up, prioritize the SR weapons first. Btw, Hagith sword is not a good long-term investment either. You should buy either the glaive (scythe) for exceed when you get strong enough, or the staff for a heal build (not recommended unless you pull Sol.)

Is non-dragoons eidons from shop not worth bying? I got 2 Tiamats already, she's nice effects both as main for water team and as sub imo. Am i wrong?

If you're active and do most/all your daily standard/expert raids, it's ok to spend a little here and there for non-kaiser stuff imo (I use my orbs for SR weapon and eido bricks and still manage to get the kaiser before every tower so far.) Tiamat is a really good stats stick and yes, the barrier can come in handy. If you keep struggling with low hp though, I would buy a second MLB copy of Barong 'cos she's light and has high hp - using high hp/low atk eidos usually sacrifices less in final dmg than using non-assault defender weapons like that Mordred soul weapon or Kinshi axe. Be on the lookout for assault/defender weapons like Metis' weapon if you have her. LB0 SSR hime weapons can also work, like Tsuku bow, Eros bow, Iris glaive and Frey sword. At LB0, they're all just placeholders, but you basically want to boost your hp while sacrificing as little atk and assault as possible - being able to survive but dealing no dmg isn't any better than not having hp to survive and dealing no dmg.

And second - what priority for using magna regalias? Guardian eido or acce slots on kamis?

Is Takeminakata your only SSR? She's not a priority for acc slots 'cos of her 3T GTA. You will not benefit from guardian eido until your grid is at least mostly SSR, ideally some FLB in there, so I would just sit on the magnas for now (and focus on farming for guardian weapons if given the choice.)

By the way. If you see yourself getting into Kamihime, you should still reroll into a P2W Eidolon. It may feel bad to drop everything you've accomplished so far, but what you have right now is simply nothing in the marathon terms of Kamihime. If you're still playing one year from now, you will be sorry if you didn't reroll. You have been warned.

I second this.

Dejnov
01-29-2020, 04:41 PM
If you're low on base stats (atk, defense, hitpoints, etc.) the best advice is to max out your Attack and Defense Debuffs on enemies. This will be your single biggest contributor to survival and success. Make sure your teams have -50% Defense down and -50% Attack down debuffs total capability. Debuffs don't stack with others of the same frame but stack with other frames (i.e. an A frame defense down will not stack with another A frame defense down, but will stack with B and C frames). You'll also want to see if you can include Black Propaganda (adds an orb to the enemy overdrive meter).

In this case, Mordred and D'Art are you most important Souls to open. You'll also want to aim for Hercules and her Soul Axe. That can get you 25% Defense down (with a fairly high hit rate) after burst.

Dejnov.

Dejnov
01-29-2020, 04:43 PM

I third this. I had a fairly mature Light team and still dropped it when I rolled my lovely Nidhoggr and I'm so happy I did.

Dejnov.

dreamlitz
01-30-2020, 09:28 AM
I third this. I had a fairly mature Light team and still dropped it when I rolled my lovely Nidhoggr and I'm so happy I did.

Dejnov.

Heresy! :squint:

Also, didn't you eventually roll a fluffy? Come back to the light! :cool:

Actually, I'm working on a thunder team myself. Don't tell my light himes.

AutoCrimson
01-30-2020, 10:48 AM

ur LTsuki will turn yandere on u for dat, Dream

Jessa
01-31-2020, 03:24 AM
Hello, thanks everyone for your replies, really appreciate this.

You don't have to use matching types to enhance, it just gives you a bonus if you do.

Welp, i like to do everything with a max efficiency, but looks like it doesn't matter there, so will not bother with that anymore, ok.

3T GTA
GTA? edit Nvm, got it, 3 turn guaranteed triple attack.

Also, is it allowed to collect tower keys and do few/all floors in one day?

AutoCrimson
01-31-2020, 06:22 AM
Also, is it allowed to collect tower keys and do few/all floors in one day?
yes
however, the "one day" is not gonna happen since it lockout ur himes for 3 days after use

Jessa
01-31-2020, 07:06 AM
Not 3 floors, but 3 days?

And it's required to bring in full-packed teams for each floor?

Slashley
01-31-2020, 07:31 AM
Not 3 floors, but 3 days?

And it's required to bring in full-packed teams for each floor?See this post (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5022-tower-megatread-post152296.html#post152296). I am only bringing 2 Hime for the floors that require 3 people alive.

As a new player, you will have an easy time with the first four floors, maybe the first six.

Jessa
01-31-2020, 07:50 AM
Oh, it's nice then, ty. Will look closely on your post too.

Dejnov
02-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Heresy! :squint:

Also, didn't you eventually roll a fluffy? Come back to the light! :cool:

Hahah... I saw Nid has infected your heart also!!

Dejnov.

Destrica
02-06-2020, 07:15 PM
So I just want to know for now, are both the weapons from the Haruhi collab worth getting? The Aeon Flame God Prominence feels like it's pretty strong to me, but I'm not quite sure what to make of the Rod of Wisdom Aquarius taking the more defensive path.

AutoCrimson
02-07-2020, 01:02 AM
you can always use them in slvl promotion

Slashley
02-07-2020, 02:17 AM
So I just want to know for now, are both the weapons from the Haruhi collab worth getting? The Aeon Flame God Prominence feels like it's pretty strong to me, but I'm not quite sure what to make of the Rod of Wisdom Aquarius taking the more defensive path.You never want full HP weapons in this day and age. If you want to grind it, just use it as fodder to level up the Fire Sword for example. And that Fire Sword is nothing to write home about, but it's nearly decent.

Destrica
02-07-2020, 05:15 AM
You never want full HP weapons in this day and age. If you want to grind it, just use it as fodder to level up the Fire Sword for example. And that Fire Sword is nothing to write home about, but it's nearly decent.

Ah. I guess I still need to learn more about how to tell how good various weapons are, but it looks like I was right to doubt the rod at least. Probably just going to skip the rod and get the sword then, thanks!

Jessa
02-11-2020, 02:56 AM
Am i selling away iwanagi's excesses for orbs? Don't see too much of use out of her to have more than one FLB copy, amirite?

Tanukimo
02-11-2020, 03:38 AM
Am i selling away iwanagi's excesses for orbs? Don't see too much of use out of her to have more than one FLB copy, amirite?

She has decent stats if you don't have a full dark eido grid. Otherwise feel free to sell her.

Jessa
02-11-2020, 12:23 PM
I don't yet, not ssr at least, but i think there will be some others eidos eventually either from gacha or events, imo

Destrica
02-16-2020, 11:35 PM
Some couple of questions I neglected to think/ask about, but do the T4 Souls also use the MP/Energy Release system? I know they can use the MP EX Abilities, but I don't recall if the enhancements were also available to them. And it's super late for me to ask, but how do we acquire the +s on weapons and Eidolons again? I've gotten them, but I never really thought about increasing it until recently.

This next bit is more to do with more recent Kamihime acquisitions I made; to my understanding AW Michael is pretty core to Light teams, but how do AW Cu Chulainn and Erebus fare for their respective elements?

Slashley
02-17-2020, 12:52 AM
Some couple of questions I neglected to think/ask about, but do the T4 Souls also use the MP/Energy Release system? I know they can use the MP EX Abilities, but I don't recall if the enhancements were also available to them.I posted the answer to that just yesterday. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5104-tier-4-soul-megathread-post152970.html#post152970)
Third paragraph.
And it's super late for me to ask, but how do we acquire the +s on weapons and Eidolons again? I've gotten them, but I never really thought about increasing it until recently.1. Gem Gacha
2. Premium Gacha (both jewels and real money)
3. Raid tickets (rather poor rate, but it helps)
This next bit is more to do with more recent Kamihime acquisitions I made; to my understanding AW Michael is pretty core to Light teams, but how do AW Cu Chulainn and Erebus fare for their respective elements?Cu is insanely strong when awakened. Hint: Look at what a Hime's burst effect does. Doesn't have one? Probably decent at best. Has one? It's a good Hime. INSANELY good (like Michael and Cu)? Well, look at that, core Hime right there.

I don't know how Erebus works, but I think she was strong? If I had to guess, she is one of those typical Dark Hime - does their own shit just fine, but doesn't synergize with the rest of the team at all.

Jessa
02-17-2020, 05:42 AM
Got a few questions, guys.

First is, how exactly that "free gacha once per day" works exactly? Made a run before 00:00 by nutaku, but cooldown didn't reset after that. Do i've to pull it according to a local time? Or just once per 14hrs?

Second one regarding that recommendation to keep kami's weps and BL them separately with a bricks. Does that still stands as actual for new players? Got Samael's wep's copy, looks like p good thing.

Slashley
02-17-2020, 06:56 AM
First is, how exactly that "free gacha once per day" works exactly? Made a run before 00:00 by nutaku, but cooldown didn't reset after that. Do i've to pull it according to a local time? Or just once per 14hrs?I believe that one resets at 20:00. This is kind of good, since before, people would login at like 23:58 right after maintenance and sneak in an extra pull before the reset.

Now people might do that on the last day, though. Depending if there will be maintenance starting at 20:00 and taking until the next day.
Second one regarding that recommendation to keep kami's weps and BL them separately with a bricks. Does that still stands as actual for new players? Got Samael's wep's copy, looks like p good thing.Samael's Hammer is pretty decent, yes. If you intend to invest into Dark, go ahead. Is there a reason for you to invest into Dark, though?

Jessa
02-17-2020, 07:48 AM
I believe that one resets at 20:00

Oh i see. So i didn't get yst's pull... big oof.

Is there a reason for you to invest into Dark, though?

Very doubtful :) Dark is one of the my weakest teams tbh.

Slashley
02-17-2020, 08:11 AM
Very doubtful :) Dark is one of the my weakest teams tbh.Bricks are a highly valuable valuable resource. I highly recommend that you save them for whatever you like playing the most.

Now, whether or not you want to keep those Samael Hammers separate or not is up to you. Just remember that RNG is a fickle mistress, and you might pull Anubis and a couple of key Dark SSRs. You probably won't, but you might.

Jessa
02-17-2020, 08:24 AM
Got it, thx.

And last question for today. I'm wondering if i should invest into the wind labyrinth's spear (as is, MLB it)... Doesn't seems a very good, if i'm not wrong. But I need to power up my wind team in order to counter upcoming thunder UE :think: And my wind teamn not anything especial, again, if i get things correctly, only valuable asset here currently is Aether. Here is also Minerva (looks good, but not enough to be considered must have + non-aable) and LB0 Behemoth (only summon effect is good there). Do i got things right about my wind team?

dreamlitz
02-17-2020, 10:11 AM
Second one regarding that recommendation to keep kami's weps and BL them separately with a bricks. Does that still stands as actual for new players? Got Samael's wep's copy, looks like p good thing.

I would just wait till you actually need to use your dark grid or you pull more copies before deciding, since a LB1 Sammy hammer is still weaker than a MLB raid SSR weapon unless you're hitting exceed cap already (unlikely if LB1 Sammy hammer is one of your better weapons.)

In general though, keeping good weapons apart and bricking separately is still best practice. I would argue that it makes even more sense than before 'cos with the extra floors in tower, most ppl can clear 15F with just a little bit of planning and a basic grid 'cos you can use multiple keys to clear the higher floors that you might have struggled with in the past (slam it with your main element, give up before the boss dies, then finish it on-element.) 15F is already one brick per tower before ranking rewards, which works out to around 6 bricks or 2 FLB a year with a relatively casual approach.

And last question for today. I'm wondering if i should invest into the wind labyrinth's spear (as is, MLB it)... Doesn't seems a very good, if i'm not wrong. But I need to power up my wind team in order to counter upcoming thunder UE :think: And my wind teamn not anything especial, again, if i get things correctly, only valuable asset here currently is Aether. Here is also Minerva (looks good, but not enough to be considered must have + non-aable) and LB0 Behemoth (only summon effect is good there). Do i got things right about my wind team?

You mean FLB? If you didn't grab all 4 copies from the event to MLB it, I wouldn't brick it. If it's MLB, I would FLB it, since laby weapon FLB isn't that expensive iirc. It has very decent stats for an event weapon with small strength, which is 15% assault 15% defender after FLB (and stinger, but stinger is relatively unremarkable.) It's an excellent placeholder weapon if nothing else, and makes it easier to run lance grid if you pull and brick an Odin lance (Pazuzu will get reprinted, add in Shingen lance and a filler assault SR lance and you have a decent lance grid.)

As for UE, you can just go off-element if need be (unless you're a water main?) I fought every single UE with my light team, even when I was still running Barong as main and using SR weapons - off-element with a good grid can hit harder than an on-element grid that was hastily put together.

Destrica
02-17-2020, 05:30 PM
I posted the answer to that just yesterday. (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5104-tier-4-soul-megathread-post152970.html#post152970) Third paragraph.

1. Gem Gacha
2. Premium Gacha (both jewels and real money)
3. Raid tickets (rather poor rate, but it helps)

Cu is insanely strong when awakened. Hint: Look at what a Hime's burst effect does. Doesn't have one? Probably decent at best. Has one? It's a good Hime. INSANELY good (like Michael and Cu)? Well, look at that, core Hime right there.

I don't know how Erebus works, but I think she was strong? If I had to guess, she is one of those typical Dark Hime - does their own shit just fine, but doesn't synergize with the rest of the team at all.

Ah. Looks like I'll be saving what MP I have for the time being then. Regarding the +s though I actually don't know what causes the + to occur, ergo why I asked that... :sad:

I guess Cu pulls her weight with triple attack + Burst spam then, I'll have to put her on the training wheels next chance I get. As for Erebus yeah I'm not sure what to feel about her kit, she has the Guard + Intercept combo, her Burst has Fortitude tacked on but her ATK/DEF/HP Drain/Combo attack self-buff costs 50 Burst, makes it feel costly to me. But perhaps that's me fretting for nothing.

Slashley
02-18-2020, 01:26 AM
Ah. Looks like I'll be saving what MP I have for the time being then.If you have enough materials to buy a T4 Soul, then MP shouldn't be a problem at all...?
Regarding the +s though I actually don't know what causes the + to occur, ergo why I asked that... :sad:I... don't understand? It's just random. You get them randomly from the sources I mentioned. Am I misunderstanding the question?
As for Erebus yeah I'm not sure what to feel about her kit, she has the Guard + Intercept combo, her Burst has Fortitude tacked on but her ATK/DEF/HP Drain/Combo attack self-buff costs 50 Burst, makes it feel costly to me. But perhaps that's me fretting for nothing.Guard+Intercept can, in some content, basically instantly create 100 burst. If you put her into the last slot, she will probably not even slow your team down.

Also, team wide Vigor can potentially be really good. Depending on the %.

Destrica
02-18-2020, 06:08 AM
If you have enough materials to buy a T4 Soul, then MP shouldn't be a problem at all...?I... don't understand? It's just random. You get them randomly from the sources I mentioned. Am I misunderstanding the question?Guard+Intercept can, in some content, basically instantly create 100 burst. If you put her into the last slot, she will probably not even slow your team down.

Also, team wide Vigor can potentially be really good. Depending on the %.

Maybe I was overthinking that bit about the MP. Where I am now I'm only at 23 points or so and am sort of hoarding 'em.

Regarding the +s, for some reason I thought there was a way to increase it for the Phantom/Soul Weapons, but I guess that's not the case by the looks of it. Oh well...

As for Erebus that does sound rather good, so long as the other team members cover the essentials already. The Kamihime wiki doesn't seem to have %s on the Vigor buff unfortunately.