PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]

Jessa
08-20-2020, 02:40 AM
I've heard that they removed weapons drop from those new weekly advents... Can't confirm though.
Yeah, aab ults, stock up mats and buy stuff from the shop. If you don't feel like grinding whole shop content, aim at least for good weapon, jewels, tickets. Probably grimouares too.

edit: Here (https://kamihime-project.fandom.com/wiki/Advent_Event#Full_Completion) is a some number on an amount of mats you needed to grind for full rewards.

Slashley
08-20-2020, 08:36 AM
Also basically we just aab the Ultimate and trade for everything right?Yup. Just AAB the highest difficulty you can.
I've heard that they removed weapons drop from those new weekly advents... Can't confirm though.I doubt it? Why would they.

But Advent Plat chests are so rare that you can't count on finding one. Sometimes you find one, sometimes you find a lot, usually you find none.

Jessa
08-20-2020, 09:01 AM
I mistook it for oncoming weekly advents. We'll not have weapon's drop in those as it seems.

Edit: I'm talking about this locked Advent battle's button when you're heading into quests tab.

Slashley
08-20-2020, 09:30 AM
I mistook it for oncoming weekly advents. We'll not have weapon's drop in those as it seems.

Edit: I'm talking about this locked Advent battle's button when you're heading into quests tab.Ah, okay. Yeah, those are coming in about five events.

By the way, since you know something about those, does the shop reset for that stuff? I mean seven weeks from after the thing starts, are we going to have two more Typhon Lances or one more Typhon Lance?

Destrica
08-21-2020, 02:00 AM
Finally managed to make it back into the game after being walled out for strange reasons that escape me. Looks like it's a long road to Rank 100 to get any of those T4 Souls...

Anyway, I'm considering the idea of focusing on development of my Fire roster since unlike the other elements I've now managed to get what looks like 3 good SSRs unlike the rest at just 1 at most (unless I count Shamash for Light and the few odd Dark SSRs I'm iffy about), with the 3 in question being Mars, Vahagn and (Black Flame Maid) Amon. The thing is however I don't seem to see any healer Fire Kamihime anywhere that isn't limited like SR Konohana-Sakuya or (Mid Summer Sun) Sol to help me fill out the 4th main slot. Is there someone in the Fire roster that I'm missing that would suffice in managing the healing, or am I going to need to resort to either Andromeda or going in deep without a healer?

AlterX
08-21-2020, 04:08 AM
Reaching rank 100 is not the difficult part of T4 souls, you can grind exp caves or just main story while 1/2 Ap, it doesnt take long, the materials stage
1-5 is the back-breaking part, unless you whale it out.

Brynhildr SR is fire healer and not limited. SR mtixable.

Destrica
08-21-2020, 05:09 AM
Reaching rank 100 is not the difficult part of T4 souls, you can grind exp caves or just main story while 1/2 Ap, it doesnt take long, the materials stage

Yeah, the Mats are first and foremost the biggest wall of it all. I'll have the time to farm some of them up while climbing up to Rank 100 I guess. :sweat:

I somehow managed to miss the bit about Brynhildr. I'm not terribly sure what to feel about having a 3rd A-Frame ATK buffer, but I'll keep an eye out for her so I've got the option at least. Thanks for the reply.

Jessa
08-21-2020, 05:28 AM
Ah, okay. Yeah, those are coming in about five events.

By the way, since you know something about those, does the shop reset for that stuff? I mean seven weeks from after the thing starts, are we going to have two more Typhon Lances or one more Typhon Lance?
As far as I'm aware, NO, for those new kind of advents, shop will no be resets. So, RIP Typhoon's lances grid for anyone who didn't overfarmed her previous events.

Finally managed to make it back into the game after being walled out for strange reasons that escape me. Looks like it's a long road to Rank 100 to get any of those T4 Souls...

Anyway, I'm considering the idea of focusing on development of my Fire roster since unlike the other elements I've now managed to get what looks like 3 good SSRs unlike the rest at just 1 at most (unless I count Shamash for Light and the few odd Dark SSRs I'm iffy about), with the 3 in question being Mars, Vahagn and (Black Flame Maid) Amon. The thing is however I don't seem to see any healer Fire Kamihime anywhere that isn't limited like SR Konohana-Sakuya or (Mid Summer Sun) Sol to help me fill out the 4th main slot. Is there someone in the Fire roster that I'm missing that would suffice in managing the healing, or am I going to need to resort to either Andromeda or going in deep without a healer?

Fire Dian coming soon (either September or October, and she seems like being future fire core's member (and yeah, she's a healer))

Also, true, for healer there's Brynhildr atm, and plz, don't SR-mtix her, she's available in gemgacha.

And, try to avoid doing exp caves. There's almost no gain from grinding those, much better to grind fang caves.

Destrica
08-21-2020, 06:15 AM
Fire Dian coming soon (either September or October, and she seems like being future fire core's member (and yeah, she's a healer))

Also, true, for healer there's Brynhildr atm, and plz, don't SR-mtix her, she's available in gemgacha.

And, try to avoid doing exp caves. There's almost no gain from grinding those, much better to grind fang caves.

... oh. I uh. Have been dumbly doing the EXP caves for my dailies. I'll go back to material stages for that then. I'll also keep an eye out for that Kamihime, gracias.

Slashley
08-21-2020, 08:42 AM
-- Is there someone in the Fire roster that I'm missing that would suffice in managing the healing, or am I going to need to resort to either Andromeda or going in deep without a healer?The Fire way is to "kill it before it kills you", and when not possible, do what all other elements do: bring Andromeda.

Destrica
08-22-2020, 05:24 AM
The Fire way is to "kill it before it kills you", and when not possible, do what all other elements do: bring Andromeda.

Yeah... I think I had some vague impression of that, can't recall how the other elements were like however. But I figured that even then someone with a heal still had to be packed somewhere in there.

Unrelated note are Horus and the event weapons stuff to aim to get?

Slashley
08-22-2020, 07:41 AM
But I figured that even then someone with a heal still had to be packed somewhere in there.The stronger you get, the more and more content you can do by just punching it really really hard. Many elements are somewhat new to the healer thing, since Ascension weapons haven't always been available and for example Dian and especially Nefertem are new healers in the game.
Unrelated note are Horus and the event weapons stuff to aim to get?The same as always: the more you can be bothered to do, the stronger you'll get. Just go at your pace and enjoy the farm, or you won't last in Kamihime~

AlterX
08-22-2020, 08:17 AM
Asking opinion for short-term, Would it be bad to make a placholder phantom grid using Mostly SR type weapons? Since Light grid early without waiting for event is kinda all over the places for the typing, Thinking of making placeholder phantom-glaive Light grid.

Destrica
08-22-2020, 08:59 AM
The stronger you get, the more and more content you can do by just punching it really really hard. Many elements are somewhat new to the healer thing, since Ascension weapons haven't always been available and for example Dian and especially Nefertem are new healers in the game.
The same as always: the more you can be bothered to do, the stronger you'll get. Just go at your pace and enjoy the farm, or you won't last in Kamihime~

Ah. Not sure how long I'll take to get to that sort stage, but I'll probably get there. Eventually. To that end I think I'll start by getting myself more acquainted with the Grimoires by buying as much as I can - goodness knows I'm going to be needing a whole bunch of them to properly raise my Kamihimes, FLB weapons and take on the S-Rank Soul grind when those come knocking on the door. Thanks again. o7

AlterX
08-22-2020, 09:16 AM
Since you main Fire, 4 copies of the ssr Arcane would be really good. Because you can flb it. Should prioritize above grimoires.

Do GO as well for grimoires 6 grimoires per 2 weeks.

I am on the same page of max raising all of my Kamihimes, Grimoires runs out very fast.

Destrica
08-22-2020, 09:56 AM
Since you main Fire, 4 copies of the ssr Arcane would be really good. Because you can flb it. Should prioritize above grimoires.

Do GO as well for grimoires 6 grimoires per 2 weeks.

I am on the same page of max raising all of my Kamihimes, Grimoires runs out very fast.

Will do. Thanks!

Jessa
08-23-2020, 08:22 AM
Asking opinion for short-term, Would it be bad to make a placholder phantom grid using Mostly SR type weapons? Since Light grid early without waiting for event is kinda all over the places for the typing, Thinking of making placeholder phantom-glaive Light grid.

I don't understand what are trying to do? If you're talking about light grid filled with SR hammer, then it's perfectly fine.

AlterX
08-25-2020, 07:38 AM
What I mean is yea making a phantom grid using like 2SSR+3SR and the phantom weapon, i know it is sub optimal, but is it worth for short term?

Also reading from other thread apparently there is dmm en kamihime,
And i saw a new web Johren also, is there any different from taco?

Slashley
08-25-2020, 08:58 AM
What I mean is yea making a phantom grid using like 2SSR+3SR and the phantom weapon, i know it is sub optimal, but is it worth for short term?I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Having a Phantom weapon doesn't make your Grid good. Having a good Grid and then putting a Phantom on it will make it great.

For your exact case, uuuh, really difficult to say. I think the only thing I can say is "try both" because it really depends on what kind of weapons would those SR weapons replace.

AlterX
08-25-2020, 01:40 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Having a Phantom weapon doesn't make your Grid good. Having a good Grid and then putting a Phantom on it will make it great.

For your exact case, uuuh, really difficult to say. I think the only thing I can say is "try both" because it really depends on what kind of weapons would those SR weapons replace.

You are right I do not provide enough data, say like replacing 4 SSR MLB assault L with 1 phantom Glaive + 3 SR MLB assault M.

AlterX
08-26-2020, 11:36 PM
Now that 1/2 Ap story campaign is over, I wonder if there is also 1/2 Bp campaign? or other 1/2 resources spent type of thing?

Jessa
08-27-2020, 06:11 AM
You are right I do not provide enough data, say like replacing 4 SSR MLB assault L with 1 phantom Glaive + 3 SR MLB assault M.

Uhhh, better just do math by yourself. Glaives' grid skill not that grid iirc, so, in your case, there prolly will be no gain, or really small fluctuations in resulting power.

Jessa
08-27-2020, 06:14 AM
Now that 1/2 Ap story campaign is over, I wonder if there is also 1/2 Bp campaign? or other 1/2 resources spent type of thing?

Here is Story's half-campaign, raids (bp), accessories, elemental quests (fang caves) iirc. Was there yet one another campaign, i forgot? :thinking:

AlterX
08-27-2020, 09:23 AM
Here is Story's half-campaign, raids (bp), accessories, elemental quests (fang caves) iirc. Was there yet one another campaign, i forgot? :thinking:

Oh good to know there is half BP, I'll save some of the seeds then. Thank you for the reply

AlterX
08-30-2020, 12:24 AM
Looking at event Calender and wondering if i read this correctly, do we really have UE on 1st of October and 22nd of October?

Is the 1st of October Light Boss UE, and 22nd of October is Wind Boss UE?

Slashley
08-30-2020, 02:16 AM
Looking at event Calender and wondering if i read this correctly, do we really have UE on 1st of October and 22nd of October?

Is the 1st of October Light Boss UE, and 22nd of October is Wind Boss UE?Yuuup. What can I say, DMM doesn't exactly plan this shit smartly.

If you ever want to cross-check the Encyclopedia, you can do it here (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7). Just remember to go one year backwards, since their 2019 is our 2020. Also, the auto-translate of Chrome is your friend (top-right, inside the address bar).

AlterX
08-30-2020, 04:26 AM
Yuuup. What can I say, DMM doesn't exactly plan this shit smartly.

If you ever want to cross-check the Encyclopedia, you can do it here (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7). Just remember to go one year backwards, since their 2019 is our 2020. Also, the auto-translate of Chrome is your friend (top-right, inside the address bar).

Lol yea,Sounds like a rough month but will enjoy the ride, that means 2 Grids need to be prepared.

Thanks for the link Slashley. :grin:

Unrelated to event, do you know how much of a big difference is MLB Guardian eidolon compare to 100% Eidolon like Anubis?
I kinda tempted to use my SC for guarantee SSR (3000SC), can get 3 of those type or just 1 mtix for Dark hundo.

Slashley
08-30-2020, 08:55 AM
Unrelated to event, do you know how much of a big difference is MLB Guardian eidolon compare to 100% Eidolon like Anubis?
I kinda tempted to use my SC for guarantee SSR (3000SC), can get 3 of those type or just 1 mtix for Dark hundo.I... what? That question goes all over the place, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

You can and should farm all Guardian Eidolons eventually. Using one of those and a P2W Eidolon is an extremely good combination.

No idea what your second sentence is about. You can get a guaranteed SSR for 30 bucks, yes. It's a waste of money on Eidolon side, though, since you will NOT be finding a P2W Eidolon from that and the otheres are trash until MLB. If you're after Anubis, you'll have to buy the 100 bucks MT.

AlterX
08-30-2020, 09:33 AM
I... what? That question goes all over the place, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

You can and should farm all Guardian Eidolons eventually. Using one of those and a P2W Eidolon is an extremely good combination.

No idea what your second sentence is about. You can get a guaranteed SSR for 30 bucks, yes. It's a waste of money on Eidolon side, though, since you will NOT be finding a P2W Eidolon from that and the otheres are trash until MLB. If you're after Anubis, you'll have to buy the 100 bucks MT.

Ah I apologize if it is hard to understand, I should rephrase it like this

- As main Eidolon,Comparing MLB Guardian Eidolon(Phul,Haggith,etc) with 100% hundo (Anubis/Managarmr), which one is better? and is it much of a different?

-2nd question is, Say you have 10.000 SC, would it be better spent for 3x Guarantee SSR gacha (3x 3.000SC) or 1x Hundo Eidolon Mtix (9800SC).

Slashley
08-30-2020, 12:53 PM
- As main Eidolon,Comparing MLB Guardian Eidolon(Phul,Haggith,etc) with 100% hundo (Anubis/Managarmr), which one is better? and is it much of a different? Usually having a combination of Anubis/Anubis is more damage, but Aratron/Anubis isn't far behind while also netting tons of HP.
-2nd question is, Say you have 10.000 SC, would it be better spent for 3x Guarantee SSR gacha (3x 3.000SC) or 1x Hundo Eidolon Mtix (9800SC).Them guarantee SSR Kamihime gachas are available once a month, so you'd need to wait three months for that.

I don't think there is a sure bet to this question. If Cerb-Nidd was available in the ticket, then certainly those. But with Beli-Anubis... well, if you like Light/Dark, then I guess Managarm/Anubis is fine? Since you're basically not pulling those from gacha, while you will eventually pull SSR Himes.

AlterX
08-30-2020, 01:39 PM
Usually having a combination of Anubis/Anubis is more damage, but Aratron/Anubis isn't far behind while also netting tons of HP.

Seeing your veteran's opinion of the result isn't far behind kinda makes me think twice of mtixing Anubis. if you were me would you do it? or just go for Aratron MLB?

True, Gun Grid for dark have at least 90-100% Hp boost from just gun and phantom , sticking some berith gun to get exceed and it is solid.

Them guarantee SSR Kamihime gachas are available once a month, so you'd need to wait three months for that.
Yea on second thought, It is probably wiser to just save for mtix 5000 SC. I am just dying to get Michael.

Jessa
08-31-2020, 01:08 PM
Guardian eido ~equal to hundo on good grid. To get good grid, you need to get bunch of good weps+bricks. I mean, guardians is good, but there's himes' weapons which outperform them.

Not sure about your gacha related question, do you mean that 3-steps gacha with hundos and kaisers? I think it ended though.

Jessa
08-31-2020, 01:12 PM
Seeing your veteran's opinion of the result isn't far behind kinda makes me think twice of mtixing Anubis. if you were me would you do it? or just go for Aratron MLB

In my opinion, himes>hundos. If you're short on resources, probably better buy hime's mtix. And also, I probably just wouldn't buy any non-guaranteed offers in such case.

AutoCrimson
09-01-2020, 11:53 AM
Anubis never even was hundo per herself. The main downside (or upside) is the added effect of orb removing, but that makes you semi-manual

and two UE per month make me sad

AlterX
09-02-2020, 05:08 AM
Ah yea double UE, time to work on Dark grids for a month straight.

In my opinion, himes>hundos. If you're short on resources, probably better buy hime's mtix. And also, I probably just wouldn't buy any non-guaranteed offers in such case.

Yup I need Mtix badly, waiting for one of those, do you happen to know when is that mtix will available again?

Oh dont mind my gacha related question, I'm just pretty tilted at the time, but yea decide to just save for Mtix instead of guarantee SSR 3000 SC.

Jessa
09-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Think it's somewhere in October, can't be sure though. And RIP forum.

AlterX
09-13-2020, 06:00 AM
Think it's somewhere in October, can't be sure though. And RIP forum.

Yea everyone is on discord I guess.

Ah October, I got tempted by the 2019 release draw today, Sadly did not get the top hundo :neutral:

Slashley
09-13-2020, 10:26 AM
Ah October, I got tempted by the 2019 release draw today, Sadly did not get the top hundo :neutral:Those things are weighted down to shit and back. You probably can't get them even 1/100 of the time.

The limited Hime might not be weighted down though, so those are the real somewhat-realistic prize in there. But there also seems to be a big bunch of non-limiteds, so the whole thing is a scam as usual.

AlterX
09-13-2020, 10:45 AM
Those things are weighted down to shit and back. You probably can't get them even 1/100 of the time.

For real? the odds seems good for a second there, they have like 30 Ssr pools, and 1 guaranteed, 4 out of that 30 is hundo

Slashley
09-13-2020, 11:09 AM
For real? the odds seems good for a second there, they have like 30 Ssr pools, and 1 guaranteed, 4 out of that 30 is hundoYup, that's why it looks good. But no, your chances are NOT 4/30. Hell, usually SSRs are split between Hime:Eidolon 6:4 (1.8% SSR Hime:1.2% SSR Eidolon), but there is no chance in hell that you have a 40% chance of landing a P2W Eidolon from that gacha.

Exact mechanics for these SSR Hime/Eidolon guaranteeds are unknown, but yeah, keep in mind that gachas which sound too good to be true really are too good to be true.

AlterX
09-24-2020, 02:22 PM
Soon there is Guild event? this will be the first time Guild event for me.

Any strategy on doing this? I do not have Shingen yet.

Jessa
09-25-2020, 12:47 AM
Their mechanics varies each time. Better look up discord or wait until someone (usually slash) will post something about it. Though, there is a little reccomedation - if your sunday is free, you can push all dummies on sunday then, since all of them will be available.

AlterX
09-25-2020, 09:34 AM
How is this events work? you can challenge it any amount of time and try to score your highest damage on them every try?

Slashley
09-25-2020, 10:26 AM
How is this events work? you can challenge it any amount of time and try to score your highest damage on them every try?Yes.

As a new player, don't expect to do well. Just try to grab the basic rewards at least, by running your strongest team until you have a total of 110m damage done. Also, you can try getting a high Total Score to compete against other player by getting the best score you can from each element. Again, do not expect to do particularly well in this, but that's the best way to get Guild Medals, which are used for highly valuable Eidolon bricks.

Slashley
09-29-2020, 10:08 PM
So, this current maintence will probably bring a bunch of stuff:
- Union event
- several shops being removed from the Shop section (just to clean up clutter I guess, you can access all those shops during their respective events)
- rotating Advents added
- Hastur Awakening (seems okay, -20% A turns to -20% A + -10% wind res, everything else seems insignificant, no burst effect is really bad)
- raid ID invites? I mean, they're posting images for this specific event, so it should come during this event, right?
- T4 Soul buffs too please? :sad:
- some experimental stuff for Union events, couldn't be bothered to check what it means one year ago and still can't 1. 特定状態異常無効
2. 状態異常適応耐性UP
3. 特定のレベル以降、レベルアップ時 攻撃力上昇値に減衰がかかる

Oh yeah, they did say that the shop removal would happen on the 30th, so they're possibly splitting this list to multiple parts. I guess we'll see.

AlterX
10-02-2020, 09:28 AM
Alright after 67th Day of this Journey, I Finally unlocked dang Shingen.

After testing PF with Both soul weapons, I found it not so different beetween 200% Burst PF, and 500% Burst PF. which confuses me a bit.

I have a couple questions regarding Burst Damage and their buff
- I heard there is a limit of 500% burst damage is the cap from Buff?
- Is Exceed weapon modifier of Burst damage stack with Burst damage buff from skills like PF? if yes does it share same cap?
- Is Burs damage buff skill stack with each other? eg: Michael awakened (100% Burst damage Buff) 2nd skill with PF (500% Burst Damage buff)

Slashley
10-02-2020, 01:42 PM
Alright after 67th Day of this Journey, I Finally unlocked dang Shingen.

After testing PF with Both soul weapons, I found it not so different beetween 200% Burst PF, and 500% Burst PF. which confuses me a bit.Assuming that you're running a full SSR team, you have to remember that the difference is between 700% and 1000%. Furthermore, if you're running say 120% from Exceeds, then it's between 820% and 1000%. And then if you add Michael buff on top of that, it's between 920% and 1000%. It's still more damage, but you also have to remember that you lost 30% Elemental modifier from not running Shingen Lance. So unless you're running on-element with double P2W Eidolons, that is quite a lot of lost damage.

So, here is how burst works:
a) 500% base for SSR Hime, 550% for Awakened (significantly lower for SRs and especially Rs!!!).
b) Up to 500% from burst modifier, this includes everything like the damage portion of Exceed, PF and Hime buffs (like Michael buff).
c) Hime's unique personal effects. These are VERY RARE, and are usually something like 100% per token. Examples, Uriel and Pluto.

If you read old posts, you'll find that Uriel is considered a god of damage. This is because in the era of few Exceed weapons, she was able to increase her cap to 2m. Furthermore, she has very fast token generation, so she is able to reach 550%+1000% burst damage very quickly, and this is before PF damage increase. This allowed her to reach 2m damage very easily, something that other Hime simply couldn't do.

Nowadays, Uriel still hits 2m bursts very easily. However, that's "all" she does. Thanks to FLB Grids and other improvements, Hime with debuffs and/or team buffs can reach 2m bursts as well. This is related to your experience because, well, if you read old posts from days gone by, you probably get the impression that "OMG PF IS GODLIKE"
Which, you know, it isn't. Is it good today? Hell yes it is, just like Uriel is. But are they as godlike as they used to be? No, no they are not.

tl;dr; use offensive Soul weapons. The 30% Elemental is usually just too good to pass by.

AlterX
10-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Okay, I am running full SSR with Shingen lance, with PF it should bring me to 700%, With Exceed to 820%, and is the cap 1000% ?

, only hime with special token generation can break the 1000% Burst damage cap? e.g Uriel on your example 550%+1000%

Am I understanding this correctly?

Slashley
10-03-2020, 01:32 AM
Okay, I am running full SSR with Shingen lance, with PF it should bring me to 700%, With Exceed to 820%, and is the cap 1000% ?

, only hime with special token generation can break the 1000% Burst damage cap? e.g Uriel on your example 550%+1000%

Am I understanding this correctly?Yes.

Just note that the 120% Exceed comes from using 3x FLB weapons with small Exceed (40% each). I have no idea what Grid you have. Also, there could be others that break 1000%, but I don't think there is a proper list of them anywhere. Wind Atum, Metatron maybe? Nonetheless, it is rare.

Saeleyna
10-24-2020, 01:41 PM
Need some help optimizing my fire party. tl;dr which is better, Shingen with -40% def and -30% atk (20 atk 10 elemental atk) or d'art and -50% def and -40% atk (30 atk 10 elemental) - have soul weapon for both

I currently have been running:

D'art (with soul weapon and Ambush)
Uriel (awakened)
Svarog (awakened)
Prometheus
Dakki

I really want to replace Dakki with either Mammon or Amaterasu, however not positive the best way to do this. Assuming I replace Dakki with Amaterasu, I would be getting -20% from her and no longer would need to use D'art, so was thinking of swapping in Shingen and keeping ex skill as ambush. Doing so would mean losing -10 atk/def, giving me only -40% def and -30% atk (20 from amaterasu and 10% wind damage from Prometheus). Not sure if this is really worth it honestly, or if I should simply swap out Dakki for Mammon and leave d'art as my soul.

Yes I know S-rank souls are a thing, haven't farmed them yet though so not really an option. Thanks for any advice! If this should go in the souls thread instead my apologies feel free to move figured it was more appropriate here as it's around my team/abilities not the soul itself.

Slashley
10-24-2020, 02:14 PM
-- feel free to move --There is no moderation left on these forums, so it's not like that's an option~

Anyway.
Both Prometheus and Dakki are basically only useful against Wind. Do you only run Fire on-element?

I would swap Prometheus with Amaterasu, which will allow you to swap your Soul to Shingen - or perhaps better yet, Hercules. Good ol' Hercules with her Axe is still a very strong choice, especially if you're having debuff trouble (which all Fire players without Fire Frey are).

Also, remember that you can tailor your teams depending on what you're fighting. Need BP? Bring Prometheus. Not fighting against Wind? Bring Mammon over Dakki.

Saeleyna
10-24-2020, 04:06 PM
Yea I pretty much only run fire on-element - my water comp is my go-to for most everything, but my fire comp is pretty solid and working on getting the weapon grid up to par.

So you're saying to run Shingen/Herc, Uriel, Svarog, Amaterasu, and Dakki? Obviously not saying Dakki is worthless, just her long cds make me feel like Prometheus would be better than Dakki for on-element with the BP control and wind atk down (plus the wind defense up if attacked). But that's a valid point that I can swap in and out obviously.

Slashley
10-25-2020, 01:38 AM
Dakki has three extremely strong skills (when fighting Wind), but it is true that their uptime sucks.

Prometheus is a very defensive Hime. This is not inherently a bad thing, but if you can reliably clear content with offensive Hime, then it's always better to run more offensive Hime to make it faster, yes? If you need BP, I'd rather bring it from my Soul rather than Prometheus.

While Amaterasu is not exactly offensive, her B debuff will allow your Soul to be an offensive one. Also, she has an amazingly strong Blind. In this era of Triggers though, how useful Blind is is... ... questionable. For example, against Bethor, it doesn't do nuffin'.

So yeah, three extremely different Hime. Just mix and match for the content that you need... ... or just run Water against Wind. If you kinda main Water (which is kinda easy these days since you just need to farm Ophiel for a Grid, and then the problem of having SSR Nike/Aphrodite), then shouldn't you be looking at a Wind team to run Thunder content with?

Saeleyna
10-25-2020, 11:59 AM
Valid points, thanks!

And yea, I definitely am working on my wind team as well, just with having Belial my fire team really should be as good as if not better than my water team, and I noticed I hadn't touch my comp in a long while, so wanted to mess with it a bit to make it at least useful for wind fights. But yes I just as easily can run my water comp against most wind fights lol.

EldenHB
10-28-2020, 04:52 AM
Yo, old lurker here who stopped playing the game like 1-2 years ago and is now back into the fray once again...is what I'd like to say...
The last time I played the game, I remember facing a pretty frequent crash/freeze during raids (and missing MVP due to that), and then I went back and thought most bugs to be resolved, and boy was I wrong...it seems like the game hit a level of performance I never thought was possible, in a bad sense. Here are what I'm facing with the game:
- Extremely long loading time often resulting in ERROR
- ERROR in almost every single input
- And the worst of all Can no longer access any mission due to the ERROR I got during battle (everytime I click on ANY sorts of mission, there's a 2 long minutes loading time before the ERROR pops up. So yeah, basically my hard-labored account can no longer play the game lol)
[For info, I used all the solutions that were possibly proposed, no AV, cleared cookies, cleaned all possible caches, tried every browser (Opera/Firefox, Chrome), even went to testing the apk, app, down to all emulator, smartphone, tablet, etc all to no avail, the exact same problem in every possible attempts]

None of those I cited above happened during the time I played it 1-2 years ago. ERROR, ERROR and ERROR. Just what happened to the game? After much research, according to a certain 2 months old thread, it may be due to multiple scripts ran by many players. I'm not tech savvy so I'm not sure what that entails exactly, however, it doesn't help the fact that I'm at the end of my rope. Atm, I can't do any battle at all, due to the 3rd reason I mentioned.

If anyone has any solution, please tell me.

Slashley
10-28-2020, 08:34 AM
- Extremely long loading time often resulting in ERROR
- ERROR in almost every single input
- And the worst of all Can no longer access any mission due to the ERROR I got during battle There is no solution because somebody shat on the servers on Monday. Everyone is having the same issues as you are. They'll fix it eventually, but we have no idea when.

Once the servers are working, you'll find Kamihime a much, much more pleasant experience than before. They've reworked a lot of annoying stuff for the better. The core gameplay grind is still there and stronger than ever though, so hope you enjoy that.

EldenHB
10-29-2020, 01:41 AM
There is no solution because somebody shat on the servers on Monday. Everyone is having the same issues as you are. They'll fix it eventually, but we have no idea when.

Once the servers are working, you'll find Kamihime a much, much more pleasant experience than before. They've reworked a lot of annoying stuff for the better. The core gameplay grind is still there and stronger than ever though, so hope you enjoy that.
Ugh, that certainly sucks. On the other hand, I'm relieved I'm not the only one. Hopefully they'll be able to fix it. I can only do daily login atm lol.

Glad to hear it, tbh I've never been this invested in a Nutaku game since KPR (there's another game that ressembles KPR too that caught my attention), while the grind and hell gacha is still there, the gameplay was just too good to pass up, and it seems that, as you said, numbers of stuff have been revamped for the better, all the more reason to replay it. For that reason, I can wait for them to fix the server and occupy myself in other stuff. Hopefully, it won't be too long.

Marigold
10-29-2020, 04:37 PM
Yeah I also returned like two days ago due to curiosity and though I can barely play due to these bugs this is almost unplayable.
When will Nutaku get their heads out of their asses I wonder.

Slashley
10-29-2020, 11:12 PM
Yeah I also returned like two days ago due to curiosity and though I can barely play due to these bugs this is almost unplayable.
When will Nutaku get their heads out of their asses I wonder.Pretty sure that DMM hosts the servers, so I doubt that you can really blame Nutaku on this one.

Dejnov
10-30-2020, 10:48 AM
Servers seem to be fixed now. Nikes are much less than two days ago.

Dejnov.

Slashley
11-01-2020, 03:06 AM
Servers seem to be fixed now. Nikes are much less than two days ago.Too soon, Executus! Too soon!

The servers keep being horrible for days, then working just fine for 12-24 hours. They're back to being total shit again.
This is going to be an interesting Tower.

AlterX
11-14-2020, 04:33 AM
Hi, with the sudden coming of the Eidolon mtix today, I am interested on getting one.

Which one I should I choose from the selection? I am thinking Genbu or Byakko?

Slashley
11-14-2020, 06:32 AM
Hi, with the sudden coming of the Eidolon mtix today, I am interested on getting one.

Which one I should I choose from the selection? I am thinking Genbu or Byakko?Those are the top two contestants, yes. In my opinion, in the order of:

Byakko: At MLB, literally double damage. Do you hit 2m bursts with debuffs? With Byakko, you can do that WITHOUT debuffs! The one thing you have to remember about Byakko buff that literally any skill will consume it. So if you forgot some Hime buff skill before using Byakko, welp. You need to decide is "4 team members buffed + Byakko" stronger than "5 team members having just Byakko."
(Northern Star Lord?: Not available, but we'll soon enough be getting it into gacha. At MLB, gives +100 burst to the entire team. RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. Use right after a Full Burst to double-dip into whatever buffs you used!)
Genbu: At MLB, makes you nigh-immune for two turns. That's just stupid good for any content that is able to hurt you.

(Southern Star Lord: Not available, but at MLB guaranteed triple attack for three turns for the whole team is ridiculously powerful. A bit harder to use than the rest, since you need to use it on a lull where you have little burst generation otherwise. Also, ideally you'll have Berserk for ridonkilucus damage.)
Suzaku: At MLB gives you two guaranteed turns of pure safety. This can be SUPER strong depending on your team (for example, two more turns can mean more Orb Eats, resulting in more turns etc.) and your enemy. Also, Dispels which can be super strong. But, both things are a bit too situational for you to bother investing in.
Seiryu: The heal is just too small to really matter (I can't imagine it scaling with Ascension), so you only use this for the Resurrection. Outside of Phaleg+ or the 6-man raid battle, you only need resurrection when something has already gone horribly wrong. So pretty weak IMO.

Remember, the theme with all of these is that 0-2 stars is meh, 3 stars is decent, 4 stars is OH GOD THAT'S AMAZING. So, YOU WILL NEED FOUR EIDOLON BRICKS.

AlterX
11-14-2020, 07:14 AM
Alright Byakko it is, thanks Slashley.

Yea I figured about the MLB from wiki, shorter turns, and pretty ridiculous buff. I have 3 Eidolon Bricks so far, do not plan to buy the 10k NG Package, and will just MLB it on next UE

Northern star lord sure is above the top, I Imagine you can 6th turns Quad Burst with Yori

Wolfheinirich
11-14-2020, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the break down, think I am going with Genbu this time since I already have Byakko and Suzaku

EldenHB
12-18-2020, 11:01 AM
Yo guys. I was able to redive into the game months ago and I'm loving most of the new contents.
However, while the ERROR problem has been mitigated, my biggest issue now is the extremely long loading time it takes to get inside the game or rather the bandwidth loss on each boot. As I said, it didn't act up that way years ago. Back then, after downloading all of the assets it needs to make the game run, it would normally get me inside the game in second. Although, at present, everytime, and I mean everytime I try to reboot the game, I'm always faced with a now loading that would take minutes to get past to. I tried to see with Glasswire if the game was downloading something big, and yes it did, a whooping 80mb of data download waste on every boot. It might seem slim at first glance, but taking into account the amount of time I have to reboot the game per day (adding in the still existing ERROR) along with my already pretty limited and slow net bandwidth, that's extremely big.

So the reason of my presence here is to ask for information regarding this case, if it's happening to anyone, that the game always have to re-re-download the exact same HEAVY asset everytime we boot it (on all possible platforms aside from android, although I can't play on the later as the game-breaking ERROR is still heavily present there) and whether or not there's any solution to it.

Slashley
12-18-2020, 12:01 PM
Yup, the game client is absolutely retarded. They changed it to load from "on-demand" to "pre-load almost everything on start-up." As a result, once you're ingame you load faster, but the initial start is now reaaaaally slow.

I don't know of any solution to it, at least. Maybe you could ask on the official Discord, since sadly these forums are very dead.

EldenHB
12-19-2020, 02:37 AM
Wow seriously...? What is baffling me is why exactly is there a need to redownload something that has already been downloaded?

I'll try asking on their official discord when I got time to see, thx for the reply.

Jessa
12-19-2020, 02:56 AM
Because sadly, devs are quite a while here from being competent enough.

Jessa
12-19-2020, 03:09 AM
If you are friendly with devtools, you can replace resourceAssetLoader.js with local modifeid version to load local scripts. It's p much against ToS though.

Saeleyna
01-27-2021, 12:30 PM
Hey all, hoping to get some tips for my water comp now that I'm actually getting back into the game and caring a bit more. Been playing on and off for the last couple months, but haven't really updated a lot/worked towards anything until recently. I pretty much only have my water grid worked on (with wind for thunder content). Currently working on getting accessory unlocks (no kami have one yet), Ophiel as main eidolon and S-rank soul (but that's a ways off still.....).

Team: Shingen, Shiva, Cthulhu, Nike (U), Ryu-Oh. I swap in Aphro/Ea depending on content. Also have Sarawati, Asherah (no AW but easily can), Shaitan, Raphael (water), and Chernobog (water). I haven't finished leveling Raphael, but I was planning on swapping out Ryu-Oh for Raphael to allow me to use EI instead of SS on shingen. Or should I swap something else around instead?

Weapon grid: Still working on it and planning on swapping out snowpack hammer with a 2nd rahab knife when I get it there, but anything major that should change?
14020For S-rank souls (which are forever away atm), should I just wait until buffs come out at this point? Also, the lack of water resist down in my comp has really been pissing me off - worth using medea solely for this?

Anyway I know that's a lot don't feel the need to answer everything any help/info is appreciated, and sorry if a lot of this info is elsewhere I did look into a lot of this first >_<.

Slashley
01-27-2021, 12:53 PM
There is no easy way for you get stronger for now, I think.

You need to farm, farm, farm. You need more (good) FLB weapons (those 30% Assault Staves are... a bit lackluster IMO) and/or Ophiel Lances. Farm, farm, farm lets you also grab a T4 Soul which will also obviously help.

For Hime, Water Pluto would probably be a huge help. Since that allows you to run Cthulhu&Pluto, which is a strong core that does -15% Atk and -50% Def. You should also run Shiva for being an easy powerhouse. That still leaves you with one slot for Asherah AW (for speed and burst damage)/Cherno (a beast if you manual)/Aphro (for longer content that needs heals and/or Cleanses).

But you certainly don't seem weak, so aside from soloing Disasters/Guardians, you should be able to handle everything just fine? So I think the most important question is: what content exactly are you struggling with?

Saeleyna
01-27-2021, 01:07 PM
You need to farm, farm, farm. You need more (good) FLB weapons (those 30% Assault Staves are... a bit lackluster IMO) and/or Ophiel Lances. Farm, farm, farm lets you also grab a T4 Soul which will also obviously help.What's an ideal FLB weapon? Which weapons should I rush to SL30 (I'm assuming the assault/exceed ones)? I have a handful of bricks and some SSR release weapons, but haven't wanted to invest in that yet as not positive what I should be replacing. I have the old union pride weapons as well ofc, but those don't seem that great FLB either.

But you certainly don't seem weak, so aside from soloing Disasters/Guardians, you should be able to handle everything just fine? So I think the most important question is: what content exactly are you struggling with? Nothing really just trying to make it better since I have a lot of mats sitting around I can use to improve things (outside of the farm grind obviously). I can't solo any of the L90 rag fights, but I don't know if that's something that's realistic either. Other than that I can do AQ7 just fine so maybe tower? Haven't tried a tower event recently honestly.....

I guess the better question then if you think it's mostly a grind at this point is hold off on improving this until I get better weapons and invest into other elements, or simply beef this up how I can currently anyway knowing stuff will get replaced?

Slashley
01-27-2021, 02:24 PM
What's an ideal FLB weapon? Which weapons should I rush to SL30 (I'm assuming the assault/exceed ones)? I have a handful of bricks and some SSR release weapons, but haven't wanted to invest in that yet as not positive what I should be replacing. I have the old union pride weapons as well ofc, but those don't seem that great FLB either.If you ask me, priorities are:
0. Assault/Pride goes into every weapon. This is a requirement for a weapon to be in your Grid.
1. Exceed, IF needed. If your attack damage (with debuffs) is 1/5 of your burst damage cap. Or should I say, if you hit for 200k, then you want one Exceed. If you hit for 260k, then you want two Exceeds. 320k, three Exceeds. Damage cap 350k? Four Exceeds. Notice that if you use PF, you need to use 7 instead of 5 (so 185k/228k/271k).
2. HP. You want HP. HP is good for you. More HP until you reach about 20k with Ophiel. This is really difficult for Water since Ophiel Lances don't have HP on them, nor does Water Exceed weapons.
3. Vigor. Vigor is great to have... when you're at full health. A flaky stat, but enables you to deal amazing damage.
4. Ascension. Want to keep your Vigor working? Well, this helps. Notice that you'll probably need to run Aphrodite for all content if you go heavily into #3 and #4.
5. Elaborate. Notice, currently a trash stat, but one or two is very nice after we get Anniversary patch, which is either in a week or a couple of months depending on what Nutaku does.

Getting two of the above is good, but getting three of the above in one weapon is much better. Ophiel Lances hits #0, #3 and #4. This makes them pretty damn good. Would I take Assault/Exceed/HP over it? Any day. Is that an option? Not in Water it isn't. You get what you have. Like... Water Labyrinth weapon for example, if you got that.

Bricks are for:
1. The Anniversary upcoming 50 Dragon Eye weapons.
2. Merc Axes which cost 15 Dragon Eyes. Remember, you only need two of these puppies and you're set for life on Exceeds (once Anniversary hits).
3. Good Hime weapons. For Water, that's... kinda just Dadga Hammer I think?

Please don't use bricks for anything else.
-- I can't solo any of the L90 rag fights, but I don't know if that's something that's realistic either.It's plenty doable. I can solo most Disaster Rags and Guardians, and that's not a feat at this point at all. Just about everyone who has been invested into Kamihime since launch is able to, probably. Heck, dreamlitz has started a series about solo beating them with R teams...

Anyway, you should join a Union which has one person capable of such things. You need looooots of Ophiels, since you need to buy 20 Ophiel Lances. By minimum you should buy two per month, so 50 Treasures. But then it'll take you 10 months to complete your Grid (assuming you drops). So buying the full 4 will cost you a whopping... what was it, 225 Treasures a month? Yeah, you're gonna need looooots of Ophiels. Find somebody who is willing to help you farm that thing daily and you'll be far stronger in a few months. And did I see that you haven't unlocked all Accessory slots either - have fun farming Ult Waters for all the Regalia you're going to need!

If you want to be serious with Water though, you'll also need some kind of Thunder team. Since Ophiel+ is coming, which can only be fought with a Thunder team. Ophiel+ will allow you to FLB Ophiel Lances, which needlessly say are good enough for your Grid even without FLB, but with FLB they'll be pretty goddamn good...

So uh... tl;dr; version: have fun grinding! I hope this has helped!

Saeleyna
01-27-2021, 04:37 PM
If you want to be serious with Water though, you'll also need some kind of Thunder team. Since Ophiel+ is coming, which can only be fought with a Thunder team. Ophiel+ will allow you to FLB Ophiel Lances, which needlessly say are good enough for your Grid even without FLB, but with FLB they'll be pretty goddamn good...

So uh... tl;dr; version: have fun grinding! I hope this has helped!

It did quite a lot, thanks! My thunder grid is nowhere near as competitive as my water grid, but it's not terrible shouldn't take too long to get it decent. Mind quickly giving thoughts on himes?
Thunder team is: Brahma, Athena, Ymir, and Anshar with Justitia and Nuwa in reserve. I've been going back and forth on using d'art or (if nidhoggr support) Shingen. Nuwa seems like she'd be really good, but having no sustain in my comp has been a bit of a struggle leaving either andro support or putting in an SR for heals..... Grid not even bothering to show as it needs a lot of work atm. Thanks again!

Slashley
01-27-2021, 07:18 PM
It did quite a lot, thanks! My thunder grid is nowhere near as competitive as my water grid, but it's not terrible shouldn't take too long to get it decent.Well, the good news is, Phul Guns are effectively the same as Ophiel Lances. You can make a Grid out of those. But... that's a loooot to farm. And if you want to FLB those Guns, you're gonna need a Wind team... ... ... though I'm not sure is Phul+ even out on DMM yet. Can't be bothered to check. Either way, the grind never, ever ends!
Mind quickly giving thoughts on himes?
Thunder team is: Brahma, Athena, Ymir, and Anshar with Justitia and Nuwa in reserve.Awakened Brahma is generally extremely strong, but needs to be at high HP, but thanks to being very tanky it's not a problem assuming you're running a healer. Anshar is very powerful with Tiara set, and you will absolutely need her against Ophiel+. Nuwa, as you expected, is very strong, but her team-damage is painful without healing. Athena is great against Water, and outside rather meh.

Justitia and Ymir are okay, but nothing to write home about. So for your last slot use Justitia/Nuwa/Ymir depending on what you feel like. Or you could run that Epic Quest SR healer.

PS. For both Ophiel Lance and Phul Gun Grids, a Phantom weapon is recommendable. But those something you'll naturally come across during Accessory slot grind, most likely.

Dejnov
01-28-2021, 06:14 AM
It did quite a lot, thanks! My thunder grid is nowhere near as competitive as my water grid, but it's not terrible shouldn't take too long to get it decent. Mind quickly giving thoughts on himes?
Thunder team is: Brahma, Athena, Ymir, and Anshar with Justitia and Nuwa in reserve. I've been going back and forth on using d'art or (if nidhoggr support) Shingen. Nuwa seems like she'd be really good, but having no sustain in my comp has been a bit of a struggle leaving either andro support or putting in an SR for heals..... Grid not even bothering to show as it needs a lot of work atm. Thanks again!

Great sustain SRs for Thunder are Fodla and Gryla. Cyclops is also another option but less preferable to the first two. Either should be your core 4th until you get someone better. Thunder works hard off phul guns and the sustain/vigor combo requires a decent healer.

Both Anshar and Nuwa are great himes; they'll cover your debuffs and will also help you do great damage. Nuwa's Rampage is really short (2 turns) so you can use if effectively while still maintaining burst speed. You can always choose not to use discipline beats and not take the damage.

Dejnov.

Saeleyna
01-28-2021, 06:20 AM
I wasn't going to so as to not flood this thread, but after reading your responses and realizing at this point no matter what element I choose it's gonna be a grind and a half, which element do you think I should even bother trying to main? As I said my water grid is by far the most far along, but the amount of grails/mats in my inbox is so high that I can easily fix up a weapon grid if I spend some time working on it. Don't need extended responses as you have been but would be helpful for the element you think is optimal. Not posting water/thunder as I did above - cliffnotes of each element

Fire: Uriel, Svarog, Prometheus, Dakki/amaterasu/mammon. Have Belial (3 of them >.<)
Wind: Cu Chulainn, Titania, Hastur, Gaia, Azazel. Swap Gaia out with Azazel as needed (all awakened).
Light: Metatron (not AW yet), Iris, Tsukiyomi, Michael, Lugh, Arty (SSR). Swap out Tsukiyomi for Forseti if orb gauge/atk down necessary (?)
Dark: Thanatos (now AW yet), Satan, Susanoo, Pluto, Hades, Amon (SSR), Kali, Berith, DWU. Have Anubis.

Water and Wind are definitely the furthest along generally speaking (and holy rip Cu does stupid damage), but again could easily see myself swapping to a different element if it's going to allow for an easier time with the harder content.

Dejnov
01-28-2021, 06:21 AM
Hey all, hoping to get some tips for my water comp now that I'm actually getting back into the game and caring a bit more. Been playing on and off for the last couple months, but haven't really updated a lot/worked towards anything until recently. I pretty much only have my water grid worked on (with wind for thunder content). Currently working on getting accessory unlocks (no kami have one yet), Ophiel as main eidolon and S-rank soul (but that's a ways off still.....).

Team: Shingen, Shiva, Cthulhu, Nike (U), Ryu-Oh. I swap in Aphro/Ea depending on content. Also have Sarawati, Asherah (no AW but easily can), Shaitan, Raphael (water), and Chernobog (water). I haven't finished leveling Raphael, but I was planning on swapping out Ryu-Oh for Raphael to allow me to use EI instead of SS on shingen. Or should I swap something else around instead?

Weapon grid: Still working on it and planning on swapping out snowpack hammer with a 2nd rahab knife when I get it there, but anything major that should change?
14020For S-rank souls (which are forever away atm), should I just wait until buffs come out at this point? Also, the lack of water resist down in my comp has really been pissing me off - worth using medea solely for this?

Anyway I know that's a lot don't feel the need to answer everything any help/info is appreciated, and sorry if a lot of this info is elsewhere I did look into a lot of this first >_<.

I think a strong core team for water is ShivaAW, CthulhuAW, Aphrodite and Saraswati. You'll need water lances (they're currently BIS farmable content) and with a strong sustain from Aphro and Sara you'll be able to take on tougher content. I don't think you really need -50% def debuff solo anymore (especially in group raids). When you expect to take high damage content swap Saraswati for Raphael.

Dejnov.

Dejnov
01-29-2021, 12:48 PM
I wasn't going to so as to not flood this thread, but after reading your responses and realizing at this point no matter what element I choose it's gonna be a grind and a half, which element do you think I should even bother trying to main? As I said my water grid is by far the most far along, but the amount of grails/mats in my inbox is so high that I can easily fix up a weapon grid if I spend some time working on it. Don't need extended responses as you have been but would be helpful for the element you think is optimal. Not posting water/thunder as I did above - cliffnotes of each element

Fire: Uriel, Svarog, Prometheus, Dakki/amaterasu/mammon. Have Belial (3 of them >.<)
Wind: Cu Chulainn, Titania, Hastur, Gaia, Azazel. Swap Gaia out with Azazel as needed (all awakened).
Light: Metatron (not AW yet), Iris, Tsukiyomi, Michael, Lugh, Arty (SSR). Swap out Tsukiyomi for Forseti if orb gauge/atk down necessary (?)
Dark: Thanatos (now AW yet), Satan, Susanoo, Pluto, Hades, Amon (SSR), Kali, Berith, DWU. Have Anubis.

Water and Wind are definitely the furthest along generally speaking (and holy rip Cu does stupid damage), but again could easily see myself swapping to a different element if it's going to allow for an easier time with the harder content.

I'm assuming that if you didn't include a Eidolon in the list you're working from just an Advent/Raid Eido for those elements. Since the Eido is usually the most important long term limiter it's almost standard to go with that element as your main. I'd definitely limit break your Belial as you only ever need 1 (main slot). You have two very decent fire himes - Uriel and Svarog that can do well, but I'm not seeing any sustain, you might have to use an SR for that team. Fire mammon isn't great, but her whip is absolutely clutch for Fire. I'd work to bricking that (or save it and never fodder it at the least).

You're best hime teams are Wind, Water and Light. Light has the option of running Hagith and then trying to always sub a Managnmar (Fluffie) as the best Eido combo. Right now it's probably the most sustainable, but you'll be limited in long term without Tish lances. You're wind has strong himes but no truly needed Hime weapons so you'll be limited long term. Water runs a mostly free to play grid (with guardian weapons), but needs two Dragon Eye Axes to be feature complete. Any of these will do well now, but might be limited long term.

Your thunder is currently one of your weakest teams you can muster. You have some core Thunder himes, but no core weapons and no core Eido.

Dark is in a special place for you. You have a berith gun and a kali nail (both weapons you should never fodder and save to limit break), including decent himes and Anubis. Dark has potential, but is usually a very hard element to build long term as they are power limited in general.

All of this is just some basic thoughts on how your teams stack. I have to assume that you have the Hime weapons that I stated earlier (mammon whip, berith gun and kali nail) to make an assessment on what team to go with.

Your best choice is either Fire or Dark (with a stronger emphasis on Fire), but this will take decent work to make a strong team in the short term. They'll start out slower (and will need bricks to truly shine), but have the best long term potential. You're still missing core Himes, but that's everybody's fate. If you wanted a quick team, I'd say either Light or Water as your best bet. They'll start running well in the short term, but will lack long term growth (unless you pull a hundo for either).

Dejnov.

Slashley
01-29-2021, 01:47 PM
I'm assuming that if you didn't include a Eidolon in the list you're working from just an Advent/Raid Eido for those elements. Since the Eido is usually the most important long term limiter --That... certainly used to be the case, but I don't think so anymore. Now that Guardian Eidolons are out, it is perfectly acceptable to run a Guardian with a P2W Eidolon from friendlist. Heck, I tend to do that for all elements, since running a level 40 Belial just isn't as nice as running a level 100 Phaleg. The biggest advantage from running Belial is that you can pick any Eidolon (P2W or Guardian) and it'll work out fine, whileas running Phaleg means that you must pick a Belial/Cerberus.

This will slightly change once Disaster P2W Eidolons come out, since let's face it, 100% Assault+50% Guardian effect is more than a little OP.

Anyway, I don't know if bricking first generation P2W Eidolons (Belial/Rudra/Hraes/Kirin) is worth it anymore. Eidolon Bricks should be saved for second generation 140% P2W Eidolons (Cerb/Levi/Hanu/Nid), or Light and Dark first generation (Mana/Anu since those two don't get better ones), or the second generation Kaisers (specifically Byakko, North Star and Genbu), or third generation P2W Eidolons (Disasters). Don't have any of these? Better just hold on to your bricks, IMO.

The good news for first generation P2W Eidolons is that you can FLB them to 140%. That DOES make them decent. But only do that if you'll be committed to farming the everliving shit out Phaleg+ generation raids, and those will probably be a total cunt to beat.

Thanks to Guardian Eidolons existing, I think that the biggest linchpin has moved to Grids. Simply put, for example Fire just doesn't have a good Grid available to it. You'll need to brick a whole bunch of Hime weapons to even hope having a Fire Grid. It's doable, but also extremely random. Water and Thunder have a huge advantage in this aspect over others, but Wind and Dark also have decent weapons available. For Fire and Light, you're fucked if you don't run a Hime Grid.

Dejnov
01-29-2021, 02:40 PM
The good news for first generation P2W Eidolons is that you can FLB them to 140%. That DOES make them decent. But only do that if you'll be committed to farming the everliving shit out Phaleg+ generation raids, and those will probably be a total cunt to beat.

Thanks to Guardian Eidolons existing, I think that the biggest linchpin has moved to Grids. Simply put, for example Fire just doesn't have a good Grid available to it. You'll need to brick a whole bunch of Hime weapons to even hope having a Fire Grid. It's doable, but also extremely random. Water and Thunder have a huge advantage in this aspect over others, but Wind and Dark also have decent weapons available. For Fire and Light, you're fucked if you don't run a Hime Grid.

I've never really run a guardian Eido as my main so I'll have to defer to your experience, but he already has two Belial dupes so it's only 2 bricks. Not an insane or overtly tough investment. I would also normally agree with the Fire being a hard grid, but he already has one Mammon Whip; that's half the exceed problem right there. You can run phaleg staffs as your main with phantom; they're assault/defender which is fairly decent. That plus a couple phaleg axes or Union swords (they are available this year) is a workable grid. Of course, you're always going to be looking for fire lances, but I don't know the availability of those going forward.

I will also agree that Water/Thunder grids are incredibly easy to do and, if he's willing to run Ophiel, water will be a doable main choice also.

So you have two choices water and fire. I'd invest exclusively into those for now (like with awakenings etc.) and work to doing their guardian raids above others and see where you want to go from there.

Dejnov.

Saeleyna
01-30-2021, 03:14 PM
I've never really run a guardian Eido as my main so I'll have to defer to your experience, but he already has two Belial dupes so it's only 2 bricks. Not an insane or overtly tough investment. I would also normally agree with the Fire being a hard grid, but he already has one Mammon Whip; that's half the exceed problem right there. You can run phaleg staffs as your main with phantom; they're assault/defender which is fairly decent. That plus a couple phaleg axes or Union swords (they are available this year) is a workable grid. Of course, you're always going to be looking for fire lances, but I don't know the availability of those going forward.

I will also agree that Water/Thunder grids are incredibly easy to do and, if he's willing to run Ophiel, water will be a doable main choice also.

So you have two choices water and fire. I'd invest exclusively into those for now (like with awakenings etc.) and work to doing their guardian raids above others and see where you want to go from there.

Dejnov.

Thanks for both of your input on this. You are correct Dejnov that I do have the kami weapons (although most are heavily buried in my gift box but they exist lol) and that I'm using event eidolons if not specified otherwise. I don't really have any issues running Ophiel if she's actually worth it, however as I don't even have 1 copy yet and need the lances as well it's going to be a long investment - not that I'm complaining just saying it's not exactly "short-term". Currently, due to my lack of trying recently with tower events, I can only buy 2 weapon bricks from the shop (for a total of 6) and 4 eidolon bricks. The other thing I didn't mention (not that it changes much) is I do have a FLB Gaia weapon with an extra copy I could FLB obtained via gacha (yes I have pulled her 5 times >.<).

So based on what the both of you are saying, improving my thunder grid to be useable for water content would be helpful, but fire and water are the best bets. As I've been focusing on water the past week (and it's currently my strongest grid) I'll stick with that for now and see where things go. Last quick question: Given I'm using Python as my water eidolon currently, should I rush a MLB Ophiel first or slot in one of the lances first?

Thanks again for all the input and help!

Dejnov
01-30-2021, 04:43 PM
Thanks for both of your input on this. You are correct Dejnov that I do have the kami weapons (although most are heavily buried in my gift box but they exist lol) and that I'm using event eidolons if not specified otherwise. I don't really have any issues running Ophiel if she's actually worth it, however as I don't even have 1 copy yet and need the lances as well it's going to be a long investment - not that I'm complaining just saying it's not exactly "short-term". Currently, due to my lack of trying recently with tower events, I can only buy 2 weapon bricks from the shop (for a total of 6) and 4 eidolon bricks. The other thing I didn't mention (not that it changes much) is I do have a FLB Gaia weapon with an extra copy I could FLB obtained via gacha (yes I have pulled her 5 times >.<).

So based on what the both of you are saying, improving my thunder grid to be useable for water content would be helpful, but fire and water are the best bets. As I've been focusing on water the past week (and it's currently my strongest grid) I'll stick with that for now and see where things go. Last quick question: Given I'm using Python as my water eidolon currently, should I rush a MLB Ophiel first or slot in one of the lances first?

Thanks again for all the input and help!

Lances first. Even an 0LB lance skilled up (with a phantom lance) is better than most Event/Raid weapons. Ophiel is only really good when she's fully limit breaked. You can buy a phantom lance from the Raid Medal store. If you don't have a phantom lance (and don't want to spend the tickets), I'd buy one or two water lances and fully limit break and skill level them up slowly. You can do this probably easy over 2 months per lance and you'll need 4 total (the fifth should be Shingen's/Yori's).

I'd suggest making a DR team and running that into any opportunistic Ophiels you come across; with purple chests in the game now you can get Labros fairly quickl if you get your DR up.

Dejnov.

Saeleyna
01-30-2021, 05:45 PM
Lances first. Even an 0LB lance skilled up (with a phantom lance) is better than most Event/Raid weapons. Ophiel is only really good when she's fully limit breaked. You can buy a phantom lance from the Raid Medal store. If you don't have a phantom lance (and don't want to spend the tickets), I'd buy one or two water lances and fully limit break and skill level them up slowly. You can do this probably easy over 2 months per lance and you'll need 4 total (the fifth should be Shingen's/Yori's).

I'd suggest making a DR team and running that into any opportunistic Ophiels you come across; with purple chests in the game now you can get Labros fairly quickl if you get your DR up.

Dejnov.

Uhhhh..... what's DR? Only thing that comes to mind is designated raid but even then that's a bit confusing.....

Dejnov
01-30-2021, 10:54 PM
Uhhhh..... what's DR? Only thing that comes to mind is designated raid but even then that's a bit confusing.....

Drop Rate. Accessories with 1% additional drop rate. You can get a total of 30% DR (5% per hime on a team of 6) and it basically moves your chance to get a Magna or Labros from about 35% to 65%. You might need to initially run a rainbow team (as you'll just stick six himes with DR accessories as opposed to getting it all from one element) and you'll suck for the raid. It's called leeching, but it'll speed up your farming by a lot. A lot of players do it.

Dejnov.

Slashley
01-30-2021, 11:01 PM
-- You can get a total of 30% DR (5% per hime on a team of 6) and it basically moves your chance to get a Magna or Labros from about 35% to 65%. --Do you have any kind of proof of this?

Since this is the first time anyone has even suggested to know how Drop+ mechanics work.

goatman314
02-01-2021, 11:59 AM
I'm getting back into this game after I stopped playing a few years ago. I was pretty casual (Rank 59), but I want to learn more about the game mechanics and stuff. My big problem right now is that there's tons of info, but it's scattered in a million places and a lot of it is 3+ years old.

I remember there was a toolbox and calculator, but my link for it looks out of date. What are some up-to-date resources on game mechanics and strats? Other than Epic Quests, are there catch-up mechanics I should be aware of?

Slashley
02-01-2021, 12:06 PM
While the game has changed, most of the things written 3 years ago are still valid. Epic Quests are certainly a good starting point, then it's just a matter of... grinding everything possible.

For a new (and new-ish) player, the most important thing is to draw the Gem Gacha daily and get those skill levels up.

Saeleyna
02-02-2021, 05:19 AM
To add on to what slashley said, under the "quests" tab there's now rotating (weekly) advent fights that allow you to get weapons/eidolons from advents you might have missed.

goatman314
02-08-2021, 04:08 PM
I've been dutifully grinding since my post last week, and working on building up a Dark weapon grid. My bottleneck right now is fodder for weapon skills. Any options for that aside from Gem Gacha?

Slashley
02-08-2021, 05:10 PM
I've been dutifully grinding since my post last week, and working on building up a Dark weapon grid. My bottleneck right now is fodder for weapon skills. Any options for that aside from Gem Gacha?Not exactly. In theory you can also farm normal quests, many maps have a rare spawn which drops a R weapon most of the time. But it's not really worth your time. More realistically, if you grind Standard and Expert Disaster raids though, you should be getting SR weapons from those. If use 6 R weapons (worth 60 skill points) in one of those things, you'll make a SR weapon that gives 140 skill points. Effectively turning (35+60=)95 skill points into 140. Bonus, you also get T2 Cores from this farm, which is a huge choke for future stuff.

Even though you can slightly speed it up, remember that Grids simply take time. Have patience, and have fun!

goatman314
02-09-2021, 08:13 AM
Even though you can slightly speed it up, remember that Grids simply take time. Have patience, and have fun!

Fun, in a gacha game? I'm not sure I understand, lol.

One of the advantages of coming back after a long hiatus is that my level is high enough to let me qualify for the higher tier raids. I've been leeching off Guardian raids, which reward R chalices, and have been using them as part of my Fodder chain.

Slashley
02-09-2021, 08:25 AM
Fun, in a gacha game? I'm not sure I understand, lol.It takes years to become strong in Kamihime. If you're not having fun, you're not going to last.

Also, why would you play something that you're not enjoying...? :think:

goatman314
02-09-2021, 08:31 AM
I was just joking around. Kamipro is a really good fit for me, game-wise. I love Visual Novels, RPGs, and "feeling useful" in a group context (like bringing some valuable debuffs to a raid). I also have a lot of fun optimizing character progression, which I'm sure I'll be doing for a long time to come.

powersurge
02-28-2021, 05:00 AM
well it seems SUTR will finally get a SSR version of herself after so many years xD

powersurge
03-03-2021, 02:33 PM
and it seems i cant log into the game atm, keep getting the loading screen with the nike error just below it anyone else having this problem?

Slashley
03-03-2021, 06:41 PM
.net side is fucked. Use .com for now.

asianstuff
04-23-2021, 11:54 AM
Is anybody else, besides me, having difficulties in entering regular Raid Battles directly?

Slashley
04-23-2021, 10:57 PM
Is anybody else, besides me, having difficulties in entering regular Raid Battles directly?Define "regular" Raid Battles please?

asianstuff
04-30-2021, 06:40 AM
Define "regular" Raid Battles please?

Clicking Quest. Clicking Raid Battles. Then choosing which Catastrophe to fight.

Slashley
04-30-2021, 06:49 AM
I can't say I've heard of any issues...

Do you Nike when trying to enter? "Loading..." taking forever? But you can enter everything else just fine?

Mraktar
05-01-2021, 12:09 AM
Wasn't playing for more then a year, forgot too many about a game, but suddenly decided to return to nutaku kamihime.
And now I have 2 accs and need to decide what one to play, what groups to make, and what I should focus on because so many changes were made.
Both accs have no t4 souls (I left before them were added) and nothing from lvl 100 raids (The same reasons). Weapon grid on acc #1 is slightly better except for water and light - they're almost the same. Let's assume I have all sr hime except last year ones to fill the gaps in formation.

Acc #1 has following: Wind - Hrae, but hime setup is terrible - Isis, that I consider a shitty one and Hastur aw so a lot of sr hime and/or sol aw as
off element heal (I don't like this idea, but sometimes it realy helps). My main element here.
Thunder - Marduk aw, Tyr, Nuwa, Gryla for heal. Not so strong, grid is mediocre, but okay.
water - Ruy-oh, Poseidon aw, Shaytan, Nike sr for heal, Herc with axe as soul - that's what I have here seems to be no so great team, but full ssr grid.
Fire - Ares aw, Acala, Dakki, Amaterasu, Prometeus - a lot of himes, but mostly bad/mediocre, but I just got a Uriel from step-up gacha so I cane make something like Shingen,Uriel, Ares, Ama and maybe sr Brynn fore some more heal
Light - Sol aw, Takemikata, Shamash, Artemis ssr, Atum. Not enough def down so I use a Herc (ss), Takemikata, Artemis, Shamash, Sol aw team. Taki seems to be bad in long fights and full auto with her stacks so maybe I should use st instead?
Dark - Osiris, Hades, Chernobog and sr in last slot (I use Proserpine for some def down, but maybe she is not optimal)

Acc #2 has :
wind - Hastur, Cybele U, Poseydon, Arianrod - seems to be a strong team with Shingen. I I need a heal - I shall use Itaqua or Sol off-element.
thunder - Jupiter, Justicia - everything is bad so I shall use off-element for water
water Ctulhu, Ruy-Oh, Shaytan, Pluto - a lot of debuff, orb control, no heal, some damage. Soul should be Shinen or Andy I guess or Herc with axe because I don't have other soul weapons here
Fire : Yama, Mars, Frey.
Light: Mike aw, Eros, Sol, Frey, Atum. No debuffs here so I use Herc with SS and sr Diana instead of Frey here. Very solid team.
Dark: Susanoo and that's all. SR team or use off-element instead.
I have 11 dragon orbs so I can aw 3 lime now and 1 more later (I guess it should be Ctulhu, Eros and Hastur followed bu Sol or Yama after it)

So in Short #1 is Hrae with very bad hime setup, mediocre thunder, dark, okay tier water and light, good fire with half ssr grid.
#2 - no ptw eydo, but great tier light, good water and wind , okay fire, no dark and thunder.
Expecting for community advices about team build and content priorities a lot.
p.s. maybe there are some good sr hime to replace some questionable ssr.

asianstuff
05-01-2021, 04:16 AM
I can't say I've heard of any issues...

Do you Nike when trying to enter? "Loading..." taking forever? But you can enter everything else just fine?
Loading...and freezes. No Nike error. I can't enter Raid Battles through Normal Quest. Only through Boss Raid Available. And it looks like I can't even finish any new Raid Events anymore because the story freezes completely every time I get to the 3rd chapter. And I really like the stories.

Slashley
05-01-2021, 10:33 AM
Mraktar, that's... a bit much to go through. Just pick the account you have more fun on?
Loading...and freezes. No Nike error. I can't enter Raid Battles through Normal Quest. Only through Boss Raid Available. And it looks like I can't even finish any new Raid Events anymore because the story freezes completely every time I get to the 3rd chapter. And I really like the stories.That sounds like a client issue more than anything else. Try clearing your cache, and cookies for DMM and Nutaku. If that doesn't help, try another browser.

asianstuff
05-01-2021, 12:19 PM
That sounds like a client issue more than anything else. Try clearing your cache, and cookies for DMM and Nutaku. If that doesn't help, try another browser.

Before I posted my question, I cleared my cache from the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and even sent at least 3 support tickets since the end of April Fool's Day. But I haven't seen anything on social media nor received any emails from support on whether or not they fixed the issue or need more details on my situation.

Not ruling this as a problem solver yet. But as of now, my app is working completely fine ever since I played the browser version. I didn't even think about browser version because it had a different issue of its own a few months back and the reverse didn't work.

AlteredX
05-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Hi, I have a question, If I want to make a purple chest farm team with Yori burst water build

- What weapon is good for exceed aside from merc axe?
- Which one would be better Eidolon, Guardian or the new water from battlefield?
- Assuming you can pick from miracle tix, what hime would be most important for this task?

Slashley
05-03-2021, 10:30 PM
- What weapon is good for exceed aside from merc axe?I mean... do you really have a choice? As always in Kamihime, you use what you have.

There are basically only two weapons with Exceed on it: Merc Axes and Sloth Bows. There's also technically Ophiel Bow, so if the first two aren't an option... then you have to go with that one despite it not having Assault.
- Which one would be better Eidolon, Guardian or the new water from battlefield?Ideally, you want to run either two Elemental Eidolons (Rudra/Levi/Machine Beast) or one Elemental Eidolon and one Guardian effect (Ophiel/Heavenly Water Disaster).

So the answer is, it depends. Is your friendlist full of Ophiels? Then you need to run the Machine Beast. Is your friendlist full of Rudras? Then ideally you run Ophiel, just keep in mind that Machine Beast is an option too as that means that you can make use out of your few Ophiel friends.
- Assuming you can pick from miracle tix, what hime would be most important for this task?Assuming you'll be running a selfish build which just goes in with Yori for 1-3 FBursts? Shiva. Her buff after Awakening is no joke, and getting two FBursts in with it up is a huge damage increase.

Asherah isn't a bad option either, as she allows you to operate more outside of Burst Hours, if you see that necessary. Starting the fight with 60 burst (Asherah+Asherah+Yori skills) is no joke and allows you to get two FBs in just a couple of turns.

Mraktar
05-04-2021, 02:41 AM
The game definitely decided to make my acc choice much easier - my wind/water acc has Arianrod from gacha while water/light one just dropped no hime, but this to replace Tiamat

So I have a question - are there ways to LB it for free other then tower event?

AlteredX
05-04-2021, 04:48 AM
Got it, it will probably be Merc Axe and Ophiel bow for now, it should be enough cap with one M FLB and one L exceed

For Eidolon, does one guardian and one elemental better than two elemental? if you play vigor like usual water lance,plance

Yea purple chest farm, pretty much Yori burst is what I imagine, I have Shiva and Asherah, any other important one to max the dmg/burst?

Slashley
05-04-2021, 07:42 AM
So I have a question - are there ways to LB it for free other then tower event?Tower is weapon bricks, you're thinking Guild Checker-kun for Eidolon bricks. And yes, that is the only way for free.
For Eidolon, does one guardian and one elemental better than two elemental? if you play vigor like usual water lance,planceThe short answer is: depends.

The long answer is: I have made a pain in the ass to use advanced calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=384975469) which could tell you which one is better. Both should be fine though.
Yea purple chest farm, pretty much Yori burst is what I imagine, I have Shiva and Asherah, any other important one to max the dmg/burst?I can't think of anyone who would make a big difference. Probably some echo burster, or if you want to play slightly less selfish, Vohu/Water Pluto for -30 Def debuffs.

AlteredX
05-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Alright, do you have any suggestion for Acc

Should I stack burst damage on every acc, or atk, or def/HP?

Slashley
05-05-2021, 01:17 AM
Alright, do you have any suggestion for Acc

Should I stack burst damage on every acc, or atk, or def/HP?Didn't you already ask this (https://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/5211-aq7-guide-players-post154934.html#post154934) like half a year ago?

Burst damage is complete trash because it is added on top of what the Hime already has, so 500% for SSRs.

AlteredX
05-05-2021, 04:26 AM
Yea, and I figure might as well ask for the burst build, and turns out burst damage + is complete trash stats.

Because on my mind it's like you only need to survive until turn 5 to byakko and burst for the final time, so maybe hp dan def are not as important on this build.

Dejnov
05-05-2021, 10:02 AM
Yea, and I figure might as well ask for the burst build, and turns out burst damage + is complete trash stats.

Because on my mind it's like you only need to survive until turn 5 to byakko and burst for the final time, so maybe hp dan def are not as important on this build.

There's no real change to the standard build versus a burst build. You should stack attack and triple attack on accs to hit 10% TA on a three tiara acc set. Most everything else is optional. Some like to stack DR (drop rate) also since you want to maximize your purple chests, but you only do that if you get it.

Dejnov.

AlteredX
05-06-2021, 03:09 PM
Yea I guess so.

Do wind have a viable burst vigor build as well? thinking maybe 3 guardian bow 1 phantom bow 2 other bow, 2 guardian chalice and 1 any
Also after unlocking S class, if you want to make weapons for other elements do you need repeat everything on step 5, with 3 books?

Slashley
05-06-2021, 03:42 PM
thinking maybe 3 guardian bow 1 phantom bow 2 other bow, 2 guardian chalice and 1 anyNever, ever force a Phantom Grid for the sake of having a Phantom Grid. Having a Phantom is nice, but it's the cherry on top of your cake, never prioritize the cherry over the cake.

And for water...? Yori Lance, 4 Ophiel Lances, 3 Ophiel Bows (better is obviously better), and two more out of Phantom Lance/Ophiel Lance/Ophiel Bow. Notice that you will be made out of paper, so this set-up is literally made exclusively for Yori bombing raids. It won't solo anything and it pretty much requires manualing.
Also after unlocking S class, if you want to make weapons for other elements do you need repeat everything on step 5, with 3 books?If you've done stops 1-4 for Yori, you don't need to do them for Yori ever again. If you want more Lances, you can keep repeating step 5.

AlteredX
05-07-2021, 07:34 AM
Yea, thats what I mean I have unlocked her, but if I want more lances with different elements then need repeating step 5 which requires 3 books yea?

True that water grid has no hp aside from phantom lance, 2 bow with L exceed should be capped right.

I am using dark grid for AAB, since they have tons of hp due to guns and pguns, just really want to try yori bomb

Slashley
05-07-2021, 08:28 AM
-- 2 bow with L exceed should be capped right. --If they were FLB, yes. But won't be FLBing them for months, and really, you never should.

AlteredX
05-10-2021, 05:34 PM
Yea probably final draft would be
Yori lance, 5 ophiel lance, 1 UE Exceed weap on june, 1 Merc axe, and 1 ophiel bow. thats 8

One more slot kinda debating whether Phantom lance is worth it compare to Ophiel lance. Is the increase stat for lance really good?
Also is 100% the softcap of vigor?

Thank you for the guide Slashley

Slashley
05-11-2021, 01:39 AM
One more slot kinda debating whether Phantom lance is worth it compare to Ophiel lance. Is the increase stat for lance really good?There are only two ways to find out, either trying it out or using the pain in the ass to use advanced calculator (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=384975469).

As a guess, yes. Because base Atk is always there for you, and doesn't just vanish when something sneezes on you like Vigor does. Also, more HP, which is a problem for Water.
Also is 100% the softcap of vigor?Hardcap.

However, going above that can still help you. To my understanding, having 200% Vigor means that you still get 100% Vigor at 83% HP. In other words, overcapping should make Vigor slightly more reliable. That said, Vigor is reaaaally hard to overcap so you don't really need to worry about it much.

AlteredX
05-11-2021, 10:05 PM
Yea, I guess I'll try both. thank you

true capping vigor would be very hard unless have a new heavenly eidolon.

Evanescence
05-15-2021, 05:32 AM
Hi guys. I started with Belial, that's why I have been investing in a fire team. As I kept getting wind characters, I made wind my second team. Now that I got Hraesvelgr at random, should I stay fire or switch to wind?

Slashley
05-15-2021, 07:06 AM
Your Wind Hime are way stronger (especially after you AW them, Azazel first), but really, just play the team that you like more.

Evanescence
05-16-2021, 01:08 AM
Your Wind Hime are way stronger (especially after you AW them, Azazel first), but really, just play the team that you like more.

Ok thanks.

Rattington
01-21-2022, 06:31 PM
Hey yo, I'm back playing this game regularly after a long absence and all my old information resources are long out of date. Do any of ya'll know what the next few big events are (and when)?. I can handle advents, guild orders, most of AQ pretty easy still, so I don't really care about those. But Towers, guild events and so on, are what I'm looking for info on so I can prepare. Thanks.

Alaryn
01-25-2022, 07:01 AM
Hey yo, I'm back playing this game regularly after a long absence and all my old information resources are long out of date. Do any of ya'll know what the next few big events are (and when)?. I can handle advents, guild orders, most of AQ pretty easy still, so I don't really care about those. But Towers, guild events and so on, are what I'm looking for info on so I can prepare. Thanks.

This forum is pretty dead. Your best bet is probably looking in the official discord or maybe the kami wikia page