PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 03:14 PM
Thanks
You have a guide to use the wiki and link for the wiki if you don't mind. well it is not about using google translate it is about they're not using alphabet thus it is harder to navigate or search.

Google translate is more than enough to get the basic information from JP wiki. It's not hard to navigate in the slightest.

- - - Updated - - -

Google translate is more than enough to get the basic information from JP wiki. It's not hard to navigate in the slightest.
You're right about basic information.

sanahtlig
05-28-2017, 04:16 PM
Google Translate is sufficient until it isn't. Without a means to cross-reference, you'll never know if what you've read and understood is accurate, or if you just *think* it's accurate. Knowing what you know (and don't) is just as important as the knowledge itself. If you can reliably spot when they're wrong, machine translators are very useful.

I actually prefer other translators because they yield more predictable results. I can tell when ATLAS is wrong, and in many cases figure out exactly what the correct meaning would be without even looking at the JP. With Google Translate, the mistakes are less predictable and therefore harder to spot and interpret.

Aidoru
05-28-2017, 10:05 PM
Google translate is enough for the stuff Ninja was looking for. Looking for the more detailed stuff like in-depth descriptions and guides on the other hand will most like lead to poorly worded sentences to where you have to guess what they're saying to a degree. It's why I don't bother to post any in-depth details when I make a event topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like for the maintenance they reset the half off prem gacha so those who bought it can do it again. Not sure if those who didn't can do 2, probably not knowing Nutaku. I'll probably do it later when I see a new batch I want to at least try for.

Also failed my raid cause of maintenance. Meh.

HoroBoro
05-28-2017, 11:21 PM
Thanks
You have a guide to use the wiki and link for the wiki if you don't mind. well it is not about using google translate it is about they're not using alphabet thus it is harder to navigate or search.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fxn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com%2F&edit-text=&act=url

There's clickable links that references the skill to the Hime so you can confirm the skill you are looking up is the right one. Posted in code block because I can't post links ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 01:00 PM
[hi im haviing same problem .....an error occured please go back to main page

- - - Updated - - -

im havinf problem with error occured please go back to main page?

TNinja
05-29-2017, 07:53 PM
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fxn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com%2F&edit-text=&act=url

There's clickable links that references the skill to the Hime so you can confirm the skill you are looking up is the right one. Posted in code block because I can't post links ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes i have seen it, thanks anyway.

arphael
06-03-2017, 03:09 AM
is 85 max AP?

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 12:18 PM
is 85 max AP?

Nah, I'm up to 89. You get AP less often after a certain level though.

- - - Updated - - -

so i got amon n amaterasu during reroll should i keep it?

Santiago Rosa
06-03-2017, 02:24 PM
Nah, I'm up to 89. You get AP less often after a certain level though.

- - - Updated - - -

so i got amon n amaterasu during reroll should i keep it?

I send you an offer in your thread bro.

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 05:13 PM
So anyway, looking at the daily missions, it seems we get Draconic Eye shards. Is it a better idea to save them up for the SR ticket or the SSR ticket? Are the chances of getting an SSR from the SR ticket so bad that I'm better off saving 10 eyes instead of drawing 5x from the SR ticket?

Baring event rewards are you willing to wait 100 weeks for an SSR? If not, take your chances.

Wanderer
06-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Baring event rewards are you willing to wait 100 weeks for an SSR? If not, take your chances.

There will be more and better use for draconic eyes, e.g. hime awakening, wpn & eido LB w/o extra copy, so better save them up.

Aidoru
06-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Anyone know if Soul P has any new uses in the future? Only need 1 more legendary and I'm done with all of them (til Hercules comes out) and the souls after that seem to all use a new soul currency to unlock. Debating whether or not to bother with event exchange if that's the case.

sanahtlig
06-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Anyone know if Soul P has any new uses in the future? Only need 1 more legendary and I'm done with all of them (til Hercules comes out) and the souls after that seem to all use a new soul currency to unlock. Debating whether or not to bother with event exchange if that's the case.
Doesn't look like it. The JP wiki entry says it's used to unlock heroic spirits and mentions no other use. Once you've unlocked every heroic spirit and saved enough for Hercules, you shouldn't have any more need for SP. Just save the iron materials for half-elixirs going forward.

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 11:09 AM
I'm grinding the event quest with auto combat but after defeating the boss, i can't click the next button .
It require me to refresh the page to do it.

Kanako
06-08-2017, 11:21 AM

Soul points have no use past Heracles' line of souls, but maybe they'll do something with them on DMM in the future. Yes, the other two soul groups (Morgan le Fay and Shingen's groups) use Purgatory Points (at least that's what google translate calls them) which, at least as far as I know, are only obtainable as rewards from union events.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 04:40 AM
I managed to get the game to play on my IPhone (after allowing cookies) with Safari of course not perfectly which is why I decided to use the recommended browser and downloaded the Google Chrom App however every time I boot up the game it get me an error message and tells me to reload from the main page so my questions are as follows.

1. If the issue is with allowing cookies on the Google Chrome App how do I enable them?

2. If the issue isn't cookies what do I do in order to play the game on the Google Chrome App?

Thanks in advanced for any aid.

- - - Updated - - -

With the Ixion event I could only get 2 copies of the SSR weapon before it said i already owned it and even if i had the mats for another copy I couldn't get another. Is that intended?

Dargor
06-09-2017, 05:55 PM
"Kamihime Project Migration Campaign
Requirements: Clear tutorial for IWO/Z by 4/28 00:00 and clear tutorial for Kamihime Project by 5/31 23:59
Rewards: x3 SR or Higher Guaranteed Gacha Tickets, x10 Elixer"

"*Rewards for Kamihime Project will be distributed when the migration campaign ends."

Any ETA of the rewards? I want to confirm if someone else has gotten the rewards before sending a ticket...

EmiyaNanaya
06-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Any active union that I can join? My game ID is 282852

Burningpriest
06-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Guys. Have big problem. Just cant play Kamehime, Jut white screen and all. Try to play on 3 browers (Mazila, Chrome, Opera) All other games work but only KAmehime blocked or something. Just nor know what to do. Java is activated. Coocies cleaned 3-4 times. Just blocked and all.

EmiyaNanaya
06-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Guys, somehow whenever I want to go check my profile, I always got stuck at the loading screen... is this usually happens or is just something that is wrong at my end?

Lala
06-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Guys, somehow whenever I want to go check my profile, I always got stuck at the loading screen... is this usually happens or is just something that is wrong at my end?

Your end it seems..try clearing cache if you havent, otherwise change browser to chrome or something mainstream

EmiyaNanaya
06-12-2017, 11:18 PM
Dammit... Just as I logged on about 4 hours ago, just played it about an hour before this Maintenance popped up... It has been going on for 3 hours now... Is this even possible?

jazz154
06-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Dammit... Just as I logged on about 4 hours ago, just played it about an hour before this Maintenance popped up... It has been going on for 3 hours now... Is this even possible?

https://twitter.com/Kamihime_Nutaku

It's normal that they get extended....

EmiyaNanaya
06-12-2017, 11:59 PM
It's normal that they get extended....

I see, but I haven't got to finish my dailies, and my time frame to do it is only at around this time too...

Sigh... This is EFFIN BS... Can't even do all the EFFIN Dailies before the reset...

Phew... Sorry for the rant... I have a bad day yesterday and this game is the only outlet to vent my frustration atm...

Aidoru
06-14-2017, 10:51 PM
So just a heads up to everyone, if you aren't already aware, your friends can now choose between any of your main eidolons of your 6 parties as a support and not just your current party now, thanks to event maint yesterday.

My alt only has my main on its friend list and I can use all the main eidolons on my main account uses for each party despite my main currently using my fire team. Though it still counts as using that friend so they all share the same the cooldown. Still helps a lot if you have friends who use different elements than the majority and still want to help them in some way.

So if you haven't set up all 6 party slots, at least change the main eidolons of each party you have, even if not using them. I noticed I still have several Diabolos showing up on my the dark tab of my friend support list.

AgentFakku
06-14-2017, 11:28 PM
So just a heads up to everyone, if you aren't already aware, your friends can now choose between any of your main eidolons of your 6 parties as a support and not just your current party now, thanks to event maint yesterday.

My alt only has my main on its friend list and I can use all the main eidolons on my main account uses for each party despite my main currently using my fire team. Though it still counts as using that friend so they all share the same the cooldown. Still helps a lot if you have friends who use different elements than the majority and still want to help them in some way.

So if you haven't set up all 6 party slots, at least change the main eidolons of each party you have, even if not using them. I noticed I still have several Diabolos showing up on my the dark tab of my friend support list.

holy crap, didn't know dat

welp better to put my best Eidolons and hopefully, it's different elements lol

Skulkraken
06-15-2017, 10:07 AM

So, what happens if a player has more than one eidolon of an element set. Like, two different fire eidolons, for instance. Do they both show up in the support list? Or just one?

Aidoru
06-15-2017, 10:38 AM
So, what happens if a player has more than one eidolon of an element set. Like, two different fire eidolons, for instance. Do they both show up in the support list? Or just one?

Not too sure, I'll have to try it out on my alt later when the cooldown for using my main is over.

(trying to at least get the hime on my alt)

edit: Tried a few times and didn't get both to show up using Apocalypse and Diabolos as mains on separate party set ups. Only Apocalypse showed up.

And same vice versa with my alt using Ouroboros and Diabolos on separate but only Ouroboros showing up. Might prioritize highest level?

BarbatosZaku
06-15-2017, 12:04 PM
Anyone know what element is the next eidolon event?

Aidoru
06-15-2017, 12:26 PM
Anyone know what element is the next eidolon event?

If following DMM, we will have a revival event with Phoenix and Apocalypse.
http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7

gottesurteil
06-15-2017, 12:51 PM
If following DMM, we will have a revival event with Phoenix and Apocalypse.

So I thought a revival event was just a redo of an older event, but apparently it's not? Your words and the link seem to imply that they're BOTH at the same time? And if they are, does the event last longer than normal? I mean, I wasn't around for either Phoenix or Apocalypse, and they're both SSRs that I really want to have. Will I have to choose one or the other to MBL, or do you think it's possible to get both?

Aidoru
06-15-2017, 01:05 PM
So I thought a revival event was just a redo of an older event, but apparently it's not? Your words and the link seem to imply that they're BOTH at the same time? And if they are, does the event last longer than normal? I mean, I wasn't around for either Phoenix or Apocalypse, and they're both SSRs that I really want to have. Will I have to choose one or the other to MBL, or do you think it's possible to get both?

They are both at the same time according to the wiki, that's how Kamihime seems to do their revival/reprint/rerun/whatever you want to call it events where the old ones return. All revival events have seem to be 2 past advent type events at the same time. This specific one lasted about 10~11 days or so based on the time it started and ended for DMM. Don't be surprised if nutaku makes it ours 7 days.

sanahtlig
06-15-2017, 04:21 PM
I don't think the revivals are designed with the intent of even veterans being able to MLB weapons and eidolon from both events simultaneously. But if you have a massive stock of AP potions (~200) and are farming Ultimate, it's probably possible. Ultimate wins result in a net gain in AP potions, so you'll eventually get them back by trading for your 2 potions a day.

But for most veterans, they'll be halfway to MLB on each weapon and eidolon to start with, so it'll be no more effort than a usual single event.

AgentFakku
06-15-2017, 04:29 PM
if Nutaku follows DMM and does both

it took Aigis a few times but they do both sometimes

same goes for Flower Knight Girl

game2534
06-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Do you guys have the exact pull rates for gacha? I kinda start on alt account again after leave this game to cover in dust for a long time.

sanahtlig
06-15-2017, 11:09 PM
Do you guys have the exact pull rates for gacha? I kinda start on alt account again after leave this game to cover in dust for a long time.
I have a Gatcha calculator in my toolbox for those interested.

EmiyaNanaya
06-16-2017, 08:54 PM
I have an annoying problem with KamiPro atm... Somehow it gives me an application error whenever I try to play... Has anyone experience this?

Inb4whales
06-19-2017, 10:21 AM
My apologies if this question had been asked already, but how can I set the eidolon of my choice for friends and public to use?

For example, instead of Garuda, I'd like to set Quetza as my Eidolon for other people and so on. In the past, whatever Eidolon you set as your main, that gets shown on the other player's menu. But not anymore it seems like.

Also does the game have any updates in the future that would allow you to trade unwanted SSR Eidos and Weapons in exchange for other SSRs? For example in one of the DMM games called Sengoku Providence, you can sell "SSRs" to gain points. If you sell about 10 of them, you can rebuy any one SSR of your choice.

AgentFakku
06-19-2017, 11:41 AM
I think this post might answer but imo

just got to wait for others to help you

Gisborn
06-19-2017, 04:25 PM
I think this post might answer but imo

just got to wait for others to help you

so what if all my 6 slots are Medusa?

Aidoru
06-19-2017, 04:27 PM
Then your friends will only have Medusa available from you.

Gisborn
06-19-2017, 05:22 PM
Then your friends will only have Medusa available from you.

wew that's kind of sux

codavis2
06-20-2017, 12:19 AM
2 questions:

1. Are there ever any gacha sales that are just ridiculously cheap for their cost?

2. Is there ever a way to actually pick what kamihime/eidolin you can receive or have they never added something like that?

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 12:27 AM
Which new unit coming for this rerun advent battles?

Kaspar Hauser
06-20-2017, 01:01 AM
Hi

I've got a few questions:
1. How kamihime works (sounds stupid, doesn't it? ) i've got them as long as i've got a kamihime weapon or they work independently once they're release? (i ask because i've got a lots of rubble in form of R rarity weapons)

2. Do i have to keep R weapons? Some i must keep until i'll get a better counterpart. I know that i must keep at least one weapon from every element and type of weapon. What about rest? (Inventory: 74/90 where 45 are R rarity weapons)

gottesurteil
06-20-2017, 01:19 AM
Hi

1. How kamihime works (sounds stupid, doesn't it? ) i've got them as long as i've got a kamihime weapon or they work independently once they're release? (i ask because i've got a lots of rubble in form of R rarity weapons)

2. Do i have to keep R weapons? Some i must keep until i'll get a better counterpart. I know that i must keep at least one weapon from every element and type of weapon. What about rest? (Inventory: 74/90 where 45 are R rarity weapons)

1) Kamihime are independent of their weapons. Level and MBL the kamihime if want to use them in your party, but the weapons are solely for 'you'.

2) R weapons should be used as fodder to increase skills. As I'm finding out more and more, this game is really about stacking weapon bonuses. I still don't know the 'optimal' amount of weapons, but for example, for your fire team, you really want a whole weapon set of pure fire weapons, preferably all Assault type (that increase ATK).

Of course, ideally, they'll all be SSR weapons, but haha, good luck with that. SR Assault weapons will probably be the most of them, and you can farm at least 1 Assault SR weapon of each element from the Disaster Raids. (each raid has 2 defender and 1 assault weapon). So those Rare weapons you've been stockpiling... use them to level up your SR and SSR assault weapon skills.

So if you have a really good potential basis on say... fire or something, then try to get as many fire Assault SR or SSR weapons and level their skills. Each skill level increases by 0.5%, though SSRs start higher than SRs (much less Rs). There are posts about what each level needs to get 100% chance to level up. For example SR weapons need their skill level in Rare weapon count. So like a lvl 3-skill assault SR needs 3 Rare weapons to level it up. A level 11-skill Assault weapon needs 11 rares to upgrade the skill to 12 at 100% chance. Sanahtlig has a useful toolbox which contains this information among others.

This is just me, but the higher levels are prohibitively expensive, so I personally try to get a bunch of weapons to 8-10. It's way easier to get THREE SRs to 10 than one weapon to max skill level of 20.

The only time you should level rares (and never their skills) is if you don't have a mainhand for your Soul to wield that's not SR or better.

TL;DR:
1) Pick an element for your strongest team
2) Use those Rs to level up the skills on the SR or better Assault weapons for that element

EmiyaNanaya
06-20-2017, 01:22 AM
Hi

1. Well, once you got the Kamihime weapons, they will be there permanently, so you can use their weapons for other things like enhancing and stuff...

2. Keep some until you can get SR or better weapons, I do that all the time...

choc0keki
06-20-2017, 02:02 AM
So Susano-o's weapon is on the gacha picture but it's a thunder element weapon and she also doesn't show up in the Gacha equipment list - so is she or is she not obtainable in this gacha?

AgentFakku
06-20-2017, 01:02 PM
wut I prolly need are SSR Kamihime since I only have SR Kamihime and R Kamihime - feel like the R are more useless than 4* knights in FK

never thought they go dat high since I first saw them in Aidoru's post 2 events lol :V

TNinja
06-20-2017, 01:09 PM
Use all 3k jewel chain and broke and all shit Rs and SR. Well it is stupid move but it is just game anyway and waiting for another jews bonanza to come if any lol

katsalia
06-20-2017, 01:42 PM
wut I prolly need are SSR Kamihime since I only have SR Kamihime and R Kamihime - feel like the R are more useless than 4* knights in FK

never thought they go dat high since I first saw them in Aidoru's post 2 events lol :V

I wouldn't say an R is useless, while they have weaker stats they do well with their abilities to support your team if you have 2 or so SR in there.
At least in the events so far I've never had problems with a team of mostly Rs if the element has advantage. If you have time/resources it's worth leveling all your Rs to 50 just as a fallback, that's what I try to do with all the Kamihime I get

fucka
06-20-2017, 04:22 PM
I wouldn't say an R is useless, while they have weaker stats they do well with their abilities to support your team if you have 2 or so SR in there.
At least in the events so far I've never had problems with a team of mostly Rs if the element has advantage. If you have time/resources it's worth leveling all your Rs to 50 just as a fallback, that's what I try to do with all the Kamihime I get

Useful as gap filler, if you don't have a full SR/SSR team for the same element:p
As long as eidolons and weapons give enough stats, any R can be used. The type advantage is the only thing, which need to be considered. Auto-hit and win. This has nothing to do with the usefulness, isn't it?
There are 1 or 2 Rs, which are special, in general, they get replaced by SRs with the same element, if the option is availible, no matter how "useless" the skills of SRs are.
The R only quest is the only case, when Rs are really needed.

I'm using Rs too, so I can have a full single element team, that's the only reason.

AgentFakku
06-20-2017, 09:54 PM

Yeah, I do use Rs and lvl up if I can and have ranked them up

just that, have anyone beaten expert or higher w/ just Rs

I been running standard all the time since I can't even beat expert on my own

game2534
06-20-2017, 10:58 PM
Want some advice from veterans. In advent event, what you should aim for first in trading, especially for a noob that doesn't unlock legendary soul yet and only has Sol as SSR?

sanahtlig
06-20-2017, 11:16 PM
In general, SSR eidolons will increase your strength the most in the short-term. The dual element +40% eidolons are also extremely valuable at this stage since they're best-in-class for raw damage (assuming you don't score any useful SSR eidolons from Gatcha).

Priority for new players will be (assuming MLB):
SSR eidolon (primary eidolon OR dual element +40%) > SSR assault weapon (primary element) > SSR eidolon > SSR weapon (non-primary element or non-assault)

Once you have 6 LV100 eidolons (easily achieveable in a few months of active play), new ones will provide little benefit (other than ones that will serve as a primary eidolon). On the other hand, SSR assault weapons for your primary element are limited, and it could be years before you have enough of them to fill your grid.

game2534
06-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Thanks, one more question if you please.

what's the use of books you can traded? It seems like there are 2 versions of them.
Oh, and what is MLB?

EmiyaNanaya
06-21-2017, 01:32 AM
Thanks, one more question if you please.

what's the use of books you can traded? It seems like there are 2 versions of them.
Oh, and what is MLB?

By books, you mean by Grimoires? They are for Hime Limit Breaks. And MLB is Max Limit Break, meaning maxed stars...

jazz154
06-21-2017, 07:06 AM
There are 1 or 2 Rs, which are special, in general, they get replaced by SRs with the same element, if the option is availible, no matter how "useless" the skills of SRs are.

I disagree. If SR kami have no useful skills for team and R kami have then I will take R kami over SR every single time.

AgentFakku
06-21-2017, 12:00 PM
yeah, I replace Puck or other wind loli with Zephy since I needed a wind healer on a wind theme team :V

game2534
06-21-2017, 05:11 PM
Priority for new players will be (assuming MLB):
SSR eidolon (primary eidolon OR dual element +40%) > SSR assault weapon (primary element) > SSR eidolon > SSR weapon (non-primary element or non-assault)

Sorry to bring this up again but I still don't quite get it. So you mean I should go for 5 eidolons to archive MLB rather than just get 1 eidolon and move to the SSR weapon then?

sanahtlig
06-21-2017, 05:31 PM
Distilled to an unsupported recommendation specific to your circumstances: MLB the eidolons in the next event. Get 1 copy of each SSR weapon.

katsalia
06-21-2017, 06:48 PM
This talk about the Eidolons reminded me of something I wanted to ask for a while.
It's hard to tell sometimes with the game's translation, but do you gain stat benefit from Eidolons in your team aside from your main (and the friend support as well)? As in, is there a benefit to stacking a team with the same element Eidolons?

sanahtlig
06-21-2017, 07:15 PM
For each eidolon in your formation, Kamihime matching that eidolon's element get a 10% boost to stats received from that eidolon. Since the stat boost even from a full team of matching eidolons is only about 1000 attack (+2.5%?), it's a small secondary consideration behind the usefulness of each eidolon's summon ability.

game2534
06-21-2017, 08:38 PM
What about passive effect? Only the first eidolon effect your party or it sums
all bonuses of entire squads?

EmiyaNanaya
06-21-2017, 08:56 PM
What about passive effect? Only the first eidolon effect your party or it sums
all bonuses of entire squads?

Only your main eidolon's passive effect is triggered, the others are for stat boosts and skills... If you bring a friend's eidolon, her effect will also be in effect...

Nak
06-22-2017, 12:30 AM
Hey , does anyone knows on what update the Hercules legendary soul is coming or if its soon? i have 800 soul pts stored for her but seeing as i only have arthur as a legendary im tempted to get a 2nd soul , what should i do?

EmiyaNanaya
06-22-2017, 09:34 PM
Hey guys, currently working to get Andromeda... Should I wait to get her and get Billy first for the Snatch or get Andro first? I have been trying to get both Apoc and Phoenix atm...

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 12:28 AM
I'd vote for Andromeda. Got her first and didn't regret it. But i'm slowpoke and didn't rerolled, so i have no SSR and for heals i have Bruny and Nike(R wind fairy kinda heal too). If you have Sol or couple of SSR already - you could prioritize Mordred or Arthur, imo.

jazz154
06-23-2017, 01:32 AM
Hey guys, currently working to get Andromeda... Should I wait to get her and get Billy first for the Snatch or get Andro first? I have been trying to get both Apoc and Phoenix atm...

In my opinion snatch is waste of time. If you are going to go for Billy line then the reason should be that nice b-frame atk/def debuff aka Sniper Shot.

Andromeda is good healer but honestly Cassiopeia is good enough for most of the time. If it's your first soul then it's all about choosing between Mordred, Andromeda or Arthur. And honestly I would say those are 3 souls you should first aim for (well, you might skip Arthur if you don't want her, but she is nice soul to have if only for that 3% atk mastery)

fucka
06-23-2017, 04:00 AM
If the weapon matches the weapon type of the kami or soul, it will get 10% stat boost too (only for the kami, who uses the same weapon type). Maybe after 2 years this point will get interesting.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 07:05 AM
So i just pulled Dazbog out of my jewel gatch and she has a weird ability in "Feeling Lucky" with the description being only "I'm so lucky."
What... does this do? Does it increase drop rate? does she score critical hits? does she land triple attacks? These are the mysteries and I must know the answers.
So if anyone actually knows (I haven't leveled her up to unlock it yet), help me out.

- - - Updated - - -

So i just pulled Dazbog out of my jewel gatch and she has a weird ability in "Feeling Lucky" with the description being only "I'm so lucky."
What... does this do? Does it increase drop rate? does she score critical hits? does she land triple attacks? These are the mysteries and I must know the answers.
So if anyone actually knows (I haven't leveled her up to unlock it yet), help me out.

So far I've only noticed a chance to dodge attacks.

Inb4whales
06-23-2017, 11:04 AM

- - - Updated - - -

So far I've only noticed a chance to dodge attacks.
If you used the "luck" skill you will see that her status on her will say "Enemies attack miss". So in that sense its like Cybele's or Heimdallr's one turn miss ability.

But what's different is that if you used her luck buff and follow it up with the "Lucky fire" her single target damage ability immediately on the same turn it can reach it's maximum damage. My testing reveals that without the luck buff she only deals around 8000-10000 damage with her lucky fire. With the luck buff, it always hits a little over 30k every time. So the multipler is around 3-4 of the normal base damage.

AznSamsung
06-23-2017, 07:49 PM
I got 3 ssr so far: 2 fire (ares and acala) and 1 water (aphrodite) ... the rest is sr and r that fill up the rest of the spot beside dark which i only 3 hime for ... rank 54 atm (dont wabnt to reroll due to spend some pocket money on this account) ... so here are my questions:

1) do i save my gem for fire hime (wind event) or dark hime (light event)

2) same question as above instead of gem nutaku gold (1.5k first draw)

3) do i save my elixir for a wind event or just use it on this rematch event

4) should i use my water srr hime in my fire team to boost healing and buff

5) any tips to help me get stronger (i can clear expect with some element but not clean with 1 or 2 hime death)

Once again for your time reading and answering the question

Aidoru
06-23-2017, 08:29 PM
1, 2. Your priority should not be to have a party of every element but have 2 parties that can handle the majority of the content. You main party and a side party to deal with events that have elements your main is weak against. Unless you go light or dark, then focusing just one of them is fine.

3. Depends on what other eidolons you have. Apocalypse and Phoenix are 2 of the best event ediolons you can use as a main along side Garuda. Element attack is not the same as character attack, with element attack being much better end game.

4. That's completely fine if you need her to heal. Though if you get Brynhildr, replace her with her.

5. Use assault skill weapons. All of the same element of your main team. Buy a bunch of gem gacha and use the R weapons you get to enhance the skills for all your currently using weapons. Try to at least get them to Lv5 or higher each. Should not too difficult to do.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 08:57 PM
As you build your weapon grid with assault SSRs/SRs of your primary element (with maybe secondary/dual element at the same time..), what's generally the better way to approach skill level ups? Should they go to SSRs first? SRs first? Even spread? I've read a lot of the posts around the forum about what to prioritize but I'm just not sure how to distribute my Rs for skill levels (and later SRs/Grails). Thank you.

Aidoru
06-23-2017, 09:49 PM
Leveling up skill levels of SR weapons you will use for a long time is a better option to start off with. You don't need to max them right away but getting their skill level to somewhere decent. SSRs may have a higher base value but all weapon skills increase the same amount, that being 0.5% per level but SR weapons require less to level up skill, making it more easier to level for the same amount of boost. When it starts getting difficult to skill level the SR, then move onto the SSRs then you can start alternating between each or max whatever you want.

Lag
06-24-2017, 03:58 AM
Did Alyssa's VA change recently or something? I just noticed as I was doing "Nike's Rescue" for Tezcatlipoca's first story that she sounded way different.
It doesn't feel right. I don't like it. :(

meltman
06-24-2017, 09:07 AM
Hello everyone,

I started playing some days ago and am having a lot of fun with the game so far. The gameplay is nice and the H-scenes are greatly animated even if some are for my taste.

So, the questions:

1) Weapons
How exactly does the weapon damage work? You asign one weapon to your soul which then does the type of damage which the weapon has. But what is with the sub-weapons? Is the damage added onto the damage of the first weapon? Does the element matter?

2) Loot Drop Buff Skill
Is this worth it? I've been using it as the additional skill on my soul but am not sure if it is really doing something... well, I don't really know what I would have gotten without it so I just don't know.

3) Kamihimes
What is the fastest way to get new characters without spending tons of money? I got the garanteed SR 10 gacha pack for 3000 Gold. I read it kinda wrong that every gacha would give me an SR or more but that didn't happen. I got only Motu but for 25€ (with first purchase bonus) it doesn't feel worth it. Same for the premium gacha packs. The odds are just too low to make me spend this much money. I'm okay with spending some but it does not seem reasonable.... I think R Kamihimes can be gotten from the gem gacha and some SRs from storymode. I think I'll just collect jewels until I've got enough for a 10 draw and hope it will be worth it.

4) Events
What is the timeframe between the events? When I started the Wind Eidolon event was running and I was lucky to get the SSR. There was a 2 days break until the new event started. Is it always like that or is there some time in between to play storymode or farm upgrading materials?

5) Plus Numbers
For Weapons or Eidolons sometimes there is a +1 or +2. For weapons is seems to be the skill level but what does it mean for Eidolons? Do they also have a skill level?

Thanks if anybody could answer.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 09:25 AM
What is the fastest way to get new characters without spending tons of money? I got the garanteed SR 10 gacha pack for 3000 Gold. I read it kinda wrong that every gacha would give me an SR or more but that didn't happen.
Yep, you've fallen for one of Nutaku's phony promotions. I always wondered who bought those.

Don't spend on anything except guaranteed SSRs. You have been warned.

AznSamsung
06-24-2017, 09:31 AM
Hello everyone,

I started playing some days ago and am having a lot of fun with the game so far. The gameplay is nice and the H-scenes are greatly animated even if some are for my taste.

So, the questions:

1) Weapons
How exactly does the weapon damage work? You asign one weapon to your soul which then does the type of damage which the weapon has. But what is with the sub-weapons? Is the damage added onto the damage of the first weapon? Does the element matter?

2) Loot Drop Buff Skill
Is this worth it? I've been using it as the additional skill on my soul but am not sure if it is really doing something... well, I don't really know what I would have gotten without it so I just don't know.

3) Kamihimes
What is the fastest way to get new characters without spending tons of money? I got the garanteed SR 10 gacha pack for 3000 Gold. I read it kinda wrong that every gacha would give me an SR or more but that didn't happen. I got only Motu but for 25€ (with first purchase bonus) it doesn't feel worth it. Same for the premium gacha packs. The odds are just too low to make me spend this much money. I'm okay with spending some but it does not seem reasonable.... I think R Kamihimes can be gotten from the gem gacha and some SRs from storymode. I think I'll just collect jewels until I've got enough for a 10 draw and hope it will be worth it.

4) Events
What is the timeframe between the events? When I started the Wind Eidolon event was running and I was lucky to get the SSR. There was a 2 days break until the new event started. Is it always like that or is there some time in between to play storymode or farm upgrading materials?

5) Plus Numbers
For Weapons or Eidolons sometimes there is a +1 or +2. For weapons is seems to be the skill level but what does it mean for Eidolons? Do they also have a skill level?

Thanks if anybody could answer.

i will try to answer some if not all to my best of my abilities

1) this question i will need someone else to answer properly ... the element on weapon does matter .. you want to fill it up with as many as the same element as your party is using (should have start making all 6 different party for each element) .... it will give the skill that the element match to ... (hp or dmg increase ... a mistake i regrade about not knowing early game) .. i cant answer the rest as i am still seeking answer for my post

2) I heard it got nerf but i still use it sometime ... i am not sure about how good it is

3) If you already spend money and you are like rank 40+ and you care about it then keep that account for now ... otherwise if you dont care and low rank like 20 below then i will suggest to reroll your account ... reroll guide is in the forum ... the only way to get Hime fast is doing 3k gem/event/crossover ... event (raid one give u a sr character if u can unlock the weapon which is easy to do) or save those premium/weapon ticket from advent that is cheap to buy with materials from event .... crossover (which happen like 2 weeks ago) give out tickets and things ... Otherwise RNG help you

4) From what i can see, the raid and advent event is around 8 days long (it will say 7 days on the event quest/event raid when it finish maintenance (day end around 11pm est) ... after that around 3-4 days to farm material and do story/side story

5) the +1 you see on weapon and eidolons mean that weapon and eidolon get bonus increases Attack power by 3 and HP by 1 per +1 .... it can go up to +99 at maximum bonus is +99 for +273 Attack +99 HP.

hope that help you

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 09:33 AM

1) this question i will need someone else to answer properly ... the element on weapon does matter .. you want to fill it up with as many as the same element as your party is using (should have start making all 6 different party for each element) .... it will give the skill that the element match to ... (hp or dmg increase ... a mistake i regrade about not knowing early game) .. i cant answer the rest as i am still seeking answer for my post

2) I heard it got nerf but i still use it sometime ... i am not sure about how good it is
I have a damage calculator (split into two tabs: one for assault & eidolon effects and the other for buffs/debuffs) and Snatch data in my toolbox. Just look at those.

meltman
06-24-2017, 09:53 AM
Yep, you've fallen for one of Nutaku's phony promotions. I always wondered who bought those.

Don't spend on anything except guaranteed SSRs. You have been warned.

Lol, yeah I learned my lesson :-P I'll also take a look at your calculator.

3) If you already spend money and you are like rank 40+ and you care about it then keep that account for now ... otherwise if you dont care and low rank like 20 below then i will suggest to reroll your account ... reroll guide is in the forum ... the only way to get Hime fast is doing 3k gem/event/crossover ... event (raid one give u a sr character if u can unlock the weapon which is easy to do) or save those premium/weapon ticket from advent that is cheap to buy with materials from event .... crossover (which happen like 2 weeks ago) give out tickets and things ... Otherwise RNG help you

4) From what i can see, the raid and advent event is around 8 days long (it will say 7 days on the event quest/event raid when it finish maintenance (day end around 11pm est) ... after that around 3-4 days to farm material and do story/side story

5) the +1 you see on weapon and eidolons mean that weapon and eidolon get bonus increases Attack power by 3 and HP by 1 per +1 .... it can go up to +99 at maximum bonus is +99 for +273 Attack +99 HP.

hope that help you

Thanks a lot, it does me me much :-) I read about the re-rolling thing but I don't really want to start over again. I got SSR Gaia from the 6000 jewels and so far the wind eidolon & kamihime from the last event and so far both eidolons from the current event(s). I think I'll start to farm some weapons now as still need to use some R weapons to fill up all the spaces.

One more question to 5) How do I increase the + Number?

AznSamsung
06-24-2017, 11:09 AM
Lol, yeah I learned my lesson :-P I'll also take a look at your calculator.

Thanks a lot, it does me me much :-) I read about the re-rolling thing but I don't really want to start over again. I got SSR Gaia from the 6000 jewels and so far the wind eidolon & kamihime from the last event and so far both eidolons from the current event(s). I think I'll start to farm some weapons now as still need to use some R weapons to fill up all the spaces.

One more question to 5) How do I increase the + Number?

By enchanting with other +1 ... just take a eldolon or weapon you need to enchant (does not matter if it has +1 or not) perfer that wepaon or eldolon is mlb then enchant woih material that has +1 on it and it will add them up ... aka basic math

Sanahtlig ... mind answering my questions that i posted last page

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 11:18 AM
Use something with +# as enhance material to increase the value of the unit/equip being enhanced. You can do this with himes as well using weapons. Though they should be last priority since giving +# to weapons or eidolons increases everyone's stats while the hme only effects itself.

sanahtlig
06-24-2017, 11:47 AM
I got 3 ssr so far: 2 fire (ares and acala) and 1 water (aphrodite) ... the rest is sr and r that fill up the rest of the spot beside dark which i only 3 hime for ... rank 54 atm (dont wabnt to reroll due to spend some pocket money on this account) ... so here are my questions:

1) do i save my gem for fire hime (wind event) or dark hime (light event)

2) same question as above instead of gem nutaku gold (1.5k first draw)

3) do i save my elixir for a wind event or just use it on this rematch event

4) should i use my water srr hime in my fire team to boost healing and buff

5) any tips to help me get stronger (i can clear expect with some element but not clean with 1 or 2 hime death)

Once again for your time reading and answering the question
Aidoru already addressed this sufficiently but I'll chime in because you asked.

Focus on Fire or Water. For a Fire team, you'd use Aphrodite and Brynhildr for healing. Jeanne with Sniper Shot would cover ATK debuffs, but you'd be lacking DEF DWN. You could also form a solid Water team around Aphrodite, as water has a number of good debuff SRs. I generally prioritize kamihime/skills as follows:
Healing > Debuffs (ATK/DEF down) > Utility > Attack

Your first priority is to get a solid primary eidolon. Right now, that means maxing Apocalypse (Fire).

To get stronger over the long-term, you need to farm SR assault weapons for your primary element from disasters.

codavis2
06-24-2017, 02:05 PM
Is there an efficient way to get SR weapons to MLB? And by efficient I mean not having to use the premium gacha rng and/or relying on events. I know raid bosses drop some weapons but there's not a huge variety and if the boss doesn't have a weapon that fits your heroic soul, you're out of luck.

game2534
06-25-2017, 12:13 AM
Sorry for another rather noob question, but is Svarog (spell like this?) good?
And what hero soul would has good synergy? I have Agni as SR fire and the rest are R.

Inb4whales
06-25-2017, 03:28 AM
Sorry for another rather noob question, but is Svarog (spell like this?) good?
From what I can tell, she will be one of the most important Fire SSR if you want a Fire team that focuses on damage.
Who am I kidding, fire team is all about damage anyway so yes, I'd say she is one of the top Fire SSR hime picks.

While her solo nuking damage isn't top notch like Ares or even Acala, what she brings to the table is her unique stackable damage buff for everyone on the team (which can also stack with other ATK damage buffs like Arthur because they are not in the same frame) that lasts for 9 turns and at max level, it can repeatedly stack itself up three times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdWK5kTRiWs

Plus she is one of the earlier Kamihimes with an awakening so getting her now guarantees that she will grow even stronger sometime in the future where her 3 Turn-cooldown attack buff stack lasts 12 turns (can stack up to 4 times) and also provides herself with 20 burst per usage which pretty much guarantees her 80 burst just for doing normal attacks and using abilities.

meltman
06-26-2017, 10:37 AM
One more question: It might be my browser or its settings but somehow the number of AP or BP don't really change of me. I have to reload the screen or change to another screen for them to update.

The same with the Raid Battle Icon. It would be awesome to see it pop up once a Raid is available instead to reloading the pages and hoping it to be there...

Is anybody elese experiencing this?

Lag
06-26-2017, 12:03 PM
One more question: It might be my browser or its settings but somehow the number of AP or BP don't really change of me. I have to reload the screen or change to another screen for them to update.

The same with the Raid Battle Icon. It would be awesome to see it pop up once a Raid is available instead to reloading the pages and hoping it to be there...

Is anybody elese experiencing this?
That is just how the game is. It doesn't update on its own like the other nutaku games.

AutoCrimson
06-26-2017, 12:25 PM
raid popup = script lang inquiry every 30 sec or so, meaning unnecessary traffic and cpu/ram loading (idk if this is chrome thing or what, but even on i5 with 4gb ram its like running shadowrun with speedhack on SEGA)

on a side note, im sure that web-programmers can create an addon that will auto-refresh or whatever, and make notification

meltman
06-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Seeing as almost every other game has this is seems kinda unlikely they left it out on purpose but who knows... the worst thing is the BP timer. You might get another point somewhere between 1 and 20 minutes. Not very precise...

AznSamsung
06-26-2017, 10:48 PM
Question is summer sol a must have healer for a fire team? And wat should be a (almost) perfect team look like

sanahtlig
06-26-2017, 11:36 PM
Fire Sol is lacking the utility that made Sol indispensable. You get a big damage boost, but you lose the C-type attack down debuff and buff removal. Amaterasu seems superior. But Fire Sol is still significantly better than Brynhildr as a second healer.

codavis2
06-27-2017, 12:49 AM
So with all the dp event rewards being dispensed. Do any of the gachas outside of the Nutaku Gold gacha receive things like "higher chance to get SR/SSR" and things like that? Just wondering if I should hold on to them or just use them.

lpmk1605
06-27-2017, 12:55 AM
I used up all the reward from DP mission, got 3 kamihime = Svarog, 1 sr kamihime and 1 r kamihime, 2 low sr eidolon. 10 chain sr or higher kamihime weapons is a lie.

platewolf
06-27-2017, 01:53 AM
I used up all the reward from DP mission, got 3 kamihime = Svarog, 1 sr kamihime and 1 r kamihime, 2 low sr eidolon. 10 chain sr or higher kamihime weapons is a lie.

Used stuff from DP and a couple of premium tickets I had and got Triton and 3 copies of SR weapons I already had. Fuck gacha

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 02:41 AM
Harem crashing the game...
can't collect the jewels

- - - Updated - - -

Harem crashing the game...
can't collect the jewels

Clear your browser cache, then try again.

TNinja
06-27-2017, 03:24 AM
I'm still waiting to ten chain weapon kamihime

lpmk1605
06-27-2017, 04:54 AM
Better late than never aye.

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 05:07 AM
SR or higher hime ticket gave me the SR thunder hime Hermod.
SR or higher hime draw 10 gave me SR thunder hime Ramiel, R wind hime Scathach, SR dark Tsukyomi and dupe of Satan.
SR or higher regular ticket gave me garbage.
5 regular premium tickets gave me the SR fire hime Motu. Rest was junk.
Guaranteed hime ticket gave me Astroth dupe.
Regular premium 10 ticket gave me 2 thunder hime, SSR Raiko and SR Verethragna.
1st 3k gem gave me nothing worth mentioning.
2nd 3k gave me Hestia, Circe, and Summer Nergal, all R
3rd 3k gave me a Nova Dragon dupe and the R Wind hime Puck.

11 new himes for me, but dang, the only unit I wanted was summer Brynhildr.

katsalia
06-27-2017, 05:11 AM
Only notable thing out of those like 50 pulls was Raphael.... how is she?
Boy I didn't get a single one of the beach girls out of all of that

Skulkraken
06-27-2017, 08:08 AM
Got four new himes out of the tickets: Maeve, Scathach, Hestia, and Dazbog.

This game really wants me to go with wind and fire, lol.

sanahtlig
06-27-2017, 08:13 AM
I'm saving all my tickets for when Ryuuou or Cthulhu are released in 1-2 months.

jazz154
06-27-2017, 11:16 AM
I am saving my tickets for when Cthulhu is released. If I am not mistaken tickets don't receive "rate up" bonus so it only makes sense for me to wait untill more water SSR kamis are released.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, I forgot that soon after Cthulhu SSR Nike should be released. This will be what I will wait for!

bigblackcock
06-27-2017, 11:27 AM
i'm saving my tickets and jewels till we have higher chance to find SR kamihime in gacha as i barely have any decent light kamihime.
for now i have 7965 jewels so maybe i can get 9K+ by that time and do 3 X10 draws as well

AgentFakku
06-27-2017, 11:29 AM
Used my 2 Tickets (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/162322727495). Pray to Kami-sama (lol most gurls are "gods?" Kamihime)

Whoo-hoo fuck yeah baby, finally got my 1st SSR Kamihime!!!!!

Woop Woop

It's Acala

katsalia
06-27-2017, 11:57 AM
Does anyone have Raphael or know if she's good or not?

bigblackcock
06-27-2017, 12:01 PM
Does anyone have Raphael or know if she's good or not?

from what i can see in her ability, she is good for raid battle/ boss battles.

jazz154
06-27-2017, 12:24 PM
She looks like mix of Satan and Belphegor. <br />
<br />
She can apply dizzy. I guess that is a plus. <br />
She can decrease enemy gauge (if I am not mistaken it's rage only, 20%?) and apply a-frame atk debuff...

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 12:30 PM
All SSR himes are good, that should be a given. The question is whether they go well with your party or not. Obviously she's a great addition if you're using a light team. She's great on bosses.

Her rage reducing skill reduces the current bar by 20%, and by current I mean literally. If you use it on the same turn the boss enraged before attacking it with skills, you will take off 20% of the entire bar. But note that if you use it when the bar is smaller, you'll reduce it by less as the 20% of the current bar is less.

Reducing overdrive meter seems to vary amongst the actual bosses. I'm not sure if affliction reduction on enemies increase the success rate but I don't think mines has even missed on Ragnarok Apocalypse but has several times on Ragnarok Phoenix.

AgentFakku
06-27-2017, 12:35 PM
whoa, didn't know u can't get dupe Kamihimes since break limits for Kamihime is just materials compared to Eidolons and weapons which can use other Eidolons or weapons

jazz154
06-27-2017, 12:38 PM
whoa, didn't know u can't get dupe Kamihimes since break limits for Kamihime is just materials compared to Eidolons and weapons which can use other Eidolons or weapons

Yeah, you can only get dupe of weapon that released her. Imagine how crazy it would be to have 4 Gaia's and Jeanne xD

AgentFakku
06-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Yeah, you can only get dupe of weapon that released her. Imagine how crazy it would be to have 4 Gaia's and Jeanne xD

Misread Aidoru's comment then

SR or higher hime ticket gave me the SR thunder hime Hermod.
SR or higher hime draw 10 gave me SR thunder hime Ramiel, R wind hime Scathach, SR dark Tsukyomi and dupe of Satan.
SR or higher regular ticket gave me garbage.
5 regular premium tickets gave me the SR fire hime Motu. Rest was junk.
Guaranteed hime ticket gave me Astroth dupe.
Regular premium 10 ticket gave me 2 thunder hime, SSR Raiko and SR Verethragna.
1st 3k gem gave me nothing worth mentioning.
2nd 3k gave me Hestia, Circe, and Summer Nergal, all R
3rd 3k gave me a Nova Dragon dupe and the R Wind hime Puck.

11 new himes for me, but dang, the only unit I wanted was summer Brynhildr.

I got da impression of dupes from

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Misread Aidoru's comment then

I got da impression of dupes from

When I say I got a dupe of someone, it means I got another copy of the weapon. Was easier to type out the girls name than the weapons which I don't even remember.

To be honest, it should be rather common knowledge.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 12:48 PM
well, guess its okay outcome, getting only Raphael (SSR), and few SR-R himes

since i have Sol, im thinking of building mix light/water team with Sol, Raphael, Shiva and Aphrodite... or mb substitute Aphro with Satan/Amaterasu, since 2 healers in a team is bad for damage output

katsalia
06-27-2017, 12:55 PM
Honestly my Light team is extremely lacking right now, so hopefully Raphael will help bring them up to snuff a bit.

AgentFakku
06-27-2017, 01:22 PM
When I say I got a dupe of someone, it means I got another copy of the weapon. Was easier to type out the girls name than the weapons which I don't even remember.

To be honest, it should be rather common knowledge.

Common knowledge doesn't apply to me lol

oh so you were writing it dat way

bigblackcock
06-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Honestly my Light team is extremely lacking right now, so hopefully Raphael will help bring them up to snuff a bit.

same problem here, couldn't find any SR+ aside of belobog and even with my R light kamihime it won't be a full light team.
that the reason i save up my tickets and jewels to the time we have higher drop rate for light kami.

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 01:29 PM
well, guess its okay outcome, getting only Raphael (SSR), and few SR-R himes

since i have Sol, im thinking of building mix light/water team with Sol, Raphael, Shiva and Aphrodite... or mb substitute Aphro with Satan/Amaterasu, since 2 healers in a team is bad for damage output

I would suggest not, simply because they're SSR units shouldn't mean you should just shove them altogether in a party.

Since you care about your damage output, if you're using 10 water assault weapons with a water eidolon, there's a good chance using a R water hime will do better than using Rapheal and a SR would for sure do more. Sol can be replaced if you're using a soul with Sniper Shot from D'art, if not, the loss from Sol's debuff can be questionable. But since you have Aphrodite, you don't exactly need Sol for healing.

If you go 5 water and 5 light weapons, then you're wasting potential damage, especially cause you have Shiva, she has highest attack for a water hime, so potential loss towards her damage and overall team damage. Also eidolon, only one with both water and light is Behemoth.

I would suggest you use a full water team. Honestly, with something like Shiva, Aphrodite, Gabriel (assuming you got her from the raid event) and Sol, you're pretty much set. You can swap out Sol with a water hime if wanted as mentioned already.

Though with your listed himes, you probably have more than enough to make a separate fire, light and water team.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 01:44 PM
the problem is, i dont have Gabriel, cuz was out of city during event...

i do have Nike (ofc) and Triton, both being water-SR, but mostly of my himes are defence/healer type, thats why im concerned bout damage

Aidoru
06-27-2017, 01:50 PM
Ah that's a shame, but I'm sure either of those 2 would easily do more damage than Raphael if you're using water weapons and a eidolon. Don't forget you have Shiva. She's a wrecking machine by herself. My 38k light team only has one offensive hime and it hasn't been a issue for me as they can clear pretty much all the content the game has given us so far. (Artemis, Belobog, Raphael and Amaterasu, who'se a fire hime I use for her healing/debuff).

AutoCrimson
06-27-2017, 02:06 PM
anyways, im still too far from 38k attack (around 30k now), so still long way to go

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 03:39 PM
So I've got a question regarding eidolon effects - so i know that you only get the eidolon effects of the main eidolon and the support eidolon, but do you need to summon the eidolons in order to gain the effects, or do they just trigger when they're ready to be summoned? Because I've not really noticed a difference in attack values one way or the other either after summoning them or not.

katsalia
06-27-2017, 03:58 PM
So I've got a question regarding eidolon effects - so i know that you only get the eidolon effects of the main eidolon and the support eidolon, but do you need to summon the eidolons in order to gain the effects, or do they just trigger when they're ready to be summoned? Because I've not really noticed a difference in attack values one way or the other either after summoning them or not.

Only summon effects trigger when you summon, the main effects like "40% fire character attack" only applies from the first Eidolon in your party plus your friend's main effect.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 04:06 PM
Only summon effects trigger when you summon, the main effects like "40% fire character attack" only applies from the first Eidolon in your party plus your friend's main effect.

Yeah, but when do those main effects proc? Do they just happen by equipping them?

katsalia
06-27-2017, 04:14 PM
Yeah, but when do those main effects proc? Do they just happen by equipping them?

Just by equipping them yes

sanahtlig
06-27-2017, 05:50 PM
Raphael is nice to have on hand for bosses with devastating Overdrives (like Ixion Ragnarok). I used her in my Wind team and Black Propaganda to stall the overdrives as long as possible. Sometimes utility is more important than damage, but it's situational.

codavis2
06-27-2017, 11:28 PM
Well went through all of my tickets as well as 6k jewels. Received 1 SSR (Raiko), 5 SR, and 6 R kamihimes; oh and 4 SR eidolins, two of them being the same. Game really wants me to have a Thunder team and I finally got a Dark kh (it's R but hey I have one now). I'm bummed I didn't get the one kamihime I wanted and held onto my jewels for, Sunlight Brynhildr. Oh well I got a consolation prize of Beach Light Nergal.

AgentFakku
06-28-2017, 12:14 AM
since 2 healers in a team is bad for damage output

sometimes, I use 2 healers

Eliont
06-28-2017, 05:56 AM
http://puu.sh/wwlJw/28da6b1e54.jpg
Woah, i finally got migration gift.

sanahtlig
06-28-2017, 07:44 AM
Double healer is pretty standard for difficult content. I only go single-healer if the boss is extremely vulnerable to debuffs like blind/dizzy, or has dangerous abilities that absolutely can't be healed through (Medusa Ultimate, Ixion Ragnarok).

AgentFakku
06-28-2017, 12:06 PM
did a 10 Gem pool

crosses fingers for bikini babes

welp, got a new Eidolon gurl, Cetus, and a 2nd copy of Anzu

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 12:48 PM
Threw 9k jewels at the gacha (saving all the tickets and 6k jewels for later); got Hecatoncheires, Sunlight Brynhildr, Uranus, and Beachlight Nergal. The Hecatoncheires really makes me question whether I should still throw half elixirs at farming to max Phoenix (currently at 1*). I still have to burn them for Apocalypse.

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 01:49 PM
Threw 9k jewels at the gacha (saving all the tickets and 6k jewels for later); got Hecatoncheires, Sunlight Brynhildr, Uranus, and Beachlight Nergal. The Hecatoncheires really makes me question whether I should still throw half elixirs at farming to max Phoenix (currently at 1*). I still have to burn them for Apocalypse.

if you found hecatonchries not only once but twice, there no need to farm phoenix any longer.

sanahtlig
06-28-2017, 07:53 PM
0-star eidolons are generally terrible to use in your main line-up due to the sizeable stat loss. You'll still want MLB Phoenix.

bigblackcock
06-28-2017, 08:31 PM
0-star eidolons are generally terrible to use in your main line-up due to the sizeable stat loss. You'll still want MLB Phoenix.

actually he wrote hecatonchries twice so maybe he can get her to 1 star.
and just checked it, someone have her at level 40 and she have 1101 attack, while my pheonix at level 95 have around 1198 attack, but around double the HP.
however, maybe hecatonchries may be better for full light team as she also gives 20% HP and increase defense?

gottesurteil
06-28-2017, 09:43 PM
So random question on leveling Eidolons. As I'm relatively starting, I now have 3 elements at MBL and thus lvl 100 potentially (queztalcoatl/phoenix/apocalypse). But my problem is that my other elements are all max leveled (but not BROKEN to the max) and now I'm sitting on a ton of valuable enhance materials that I 'can't' use because their the wrong element.

For example, My crom cruach is lvl 70 and maxed there... and i have like 15 SR Fire enhance materials. I'm literally at the point if I ever get enhance materials as gifts or whatever, as long as they won't expire I don't accept them.

So seriously, should I save the enhance materials until I get another MBL eidolon in the future, or should I use them on the eidolons that are the wrong element and thus be inefficient *cue shudder*.

IIRC, it's a 50% bonus to element right? So the 750 xp SR enhance materials would only be 500 xp to the wrong element.

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 10:06 PM
I only have that one copy. Still, it looks like I'd need 3 more copies of Phoenix to surpass base Hecatoncheires in attack. That's a lot of time/resources needed to squeeze out a marginal advantage*, when I still have more farming to do on the Apocalypse side.

*I switch up elements according to the event. Makes progression significantly slower, yes, but the rotating keeps the game fresh for me. Whatever gain I'd get from a max Phoenix over base Hecatoncheires would only be exercised in dark events. That pushes the expected effort/reward ratio low enough that I'm doubting that it's worth it for me. It might be acceptable for me to gamble on my friends list sticking with Phoenix for light.

-

As for your space issue, have you considered throwing a few hundred jewels at inventory expansions? A few tens of slots buys you some breathing room for the time being. Then later you hit the point where you can occasionally burn some enhance materials on mismatched elements to create room to accept incoming new stuff, while still retaining a reserve for future usage.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, got the effort/reward ratio flipped around. It should be high effort/low reward.

TNinja
06-28-2017, 10:12 PM
So random question on leveling Eidolons. As I'm relatively starting, I now have 3 elements at MBL and thus lvl 100 potentially (queztalcoatl/phoenix/apocalypse). But my problem is that my other elements are all max leveled (but not BROKEN to the max) and now I'm sitting on a ton of valuable enhance materials that I 'can't' use because their the wrong element.

For example, My crom cruach is lvl 70 and maxed there... and i have like 15 SR Fire enhance materials. I'm literally at the point if I ever get enhance materials as gifts or whatever, as long as they won't expire I don't accept them.

So seriously, should I save the enhance materials until I get another MBL eidolon in the future, or should I use them on the eidolons that are the wrong element and thus be inefficient *cue shudder*.

IIRC, it's a 50% bonus to element right? So the 750 xp SR enhance materials would only be 500 xp to the wrong element.

use it why not more power will give you advantage on auto ing battle and farming PP (at raid event)

sanahtlig
06-28-2017, 10:12 PM
The further you get in progression, the less the XP bonuses matter. When I have several pages worth of fodder filling my inventory, I don't care about squeezing out every last bit of XP. I just need that space back.

Aidoru
06-28-2017, 10:16 PM
I save the SR enhance material for the same element if the next event is the same, if not, I just use it. It might be efficient to save it all for each specific element but considering how much enhance materials the game throws at you, it honestly isn't necessary to use only same element materials.

gottesurteil
06-28-2017, 10:43 PM
That's useful thanks. On that note, what are the next few events? I should've bookmarked the JP wiki, but I didn't. Pretty sure the next one is Yggdrasil, which is thunder again, right? After that the union event, which I have absolutely no clue about, then the fire one for Yatagarasu, right?

Anything after that is THE FUTURE (TM) so I don't really care. But those next few events are the ones I listed, rgith?

TNinja
06-28-2017, 10:45 PM
That's useful thanks. On that note, what are the next few events? I should've bookmarked the JP wiki, but I didn't. Pretty sure the next one is Yggdrasil, which is thunder again, right? After that the union event, which I have absolutely no clue about, then the fire one for Yatagarasu, right?

Anything after that is THE FUTURE (TM) so I don't really care. But those next few events are the ones I listed, rgith?

yes it is true

Aidoru
06-28-2017, 10:48 PM
Thunder raid, light union, fire advent

lpmk1605
06-28-2017, 11:53 PM
Ques: Have nutaku implemented the ragnarok mode for raid boss yet?

humadapnin
06-29-2017, 12:17 AM
Ques: Have nutaku implemented the ragnarok mode for raid boss yet?

Yeah since the first Raid Battle. Though it appears in random occurence after you finish a standard or expert raid battle which you started

CrimsonRunner
06-29-2017, 04:59 AM
How much attack/hp does one need to have chances in soloing Ragnarok? R54 with 24-25k attack here, I can't even pass the first Rage on advent Rag so I'm pretty sure I'm still quite far, but I'd like to know how high I'm aiming. Obv different values if monochrome team and you counter or get countered.

Also interested in raid Rag values.

lpmk1605
06-29-2017, 07:54 AM
Yeah since the first Raid Battle. Though it appears in random occurence after you finish a standard or expert raid battle which you started

Think you're misunderstood, by raid here i mean are the 6 elements raid bosses aye cause i never had a chance to see rag mode of any of them.

jazz154
06-29-2017, 08:38 AM
Think you're misunderstood, by raid here i mean are the 6 elements raid bosses aye cause i never had a chance to see rag mode of any of them.

You were not very clear with your question. I take it that you mean daily distater raids. The answer is no.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 09:36 AM
has there ever been a paid gahca ticket which allows you to choose a SSR kamihime or is it always random?

- - - Updated - - -

has there ever been a paid gahca ticket which allows you to choose a SSR kamihime or is it always random?

in DMM i mean

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 09:47 AM
just wondering to what level should i get my SR weapons? it'll be a waste to get them to level 20 if in the future i'll use that weapon as a material for SSR one.
i mean, in the end the goal is to get a full sets of SSR

Aidoru
06-29-2017, 09:53 AM
just wondering to what level should i get my SR weapons? it'll be a waste to get them to level 20 if in the future i'll use that weapon as a material for SSR one.

I just get mines to 10. Though I could probably just go all the way to 20 since it'll probably take a few years of playing for me to get a full SSR light set since there aren't much light events, assuming the game even lasts that long.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 10:18 AM
I just get mines to 10. Though I could probably just go all the way to 20 since it'll probably take a few years of playing for me to get a full SSR light set since there aren't much light events, assuming the game even lasts that long.

well, even if you could get your SR weapons to level 20, won't it be better to just make your current SSR weapons to that level instead?
i won't limit myself to only 1 element, so i have too much weapons to level up and some of them SSR (mostly thunder) so the skill level is very low for all of them, SR and SSR :(

jazz154
06-29-2017, 10:26 AM

I am usually leveling weapon skills to 14 on SR weapons, so it is easier to count the bonus that I have. Although I have 3 at lvl 20.
It's very unlikely that I will fill up weapon grid with only SSR weapons.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 10:30 AM
I am usually leveling weapon skills to 14 on SR weapons, so it is easier to count the bonus that I have. Although I have 3 at lvl 20.
It's very unlikely that I will fill up weapon grid with only SSR weapons.

level 14 and 20 O_O
just realized how bad my weapons are right now XD
for now the element that i have the most SSR weapon of is thunder (5, and soon with next event it'll be 6)

sanahtlig
06-29-2017, 10:35 AM

Expect an item called a Miracle ticket (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?cmd=read&page=%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%81 %E3%82%B1%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E7%9B%B8%E8%AB%87%E6%9 D%BF&word=%E3%83%9F%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AB%E3%83%81 %E3%82%B1%E3%83%83%E3%83%88) in January that should allow you to do just that.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 08:45 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/qn92jq.png
what soul should i use fo this team?
have arthur, solomon, siegfried, mordred, arc, andromeda and d'artagnan

sanahtlig
06-29-2017, 08:50 PM
In general, you're going to want at least one strong healer. Zephyr is good for the debuff, but her heals are too weak for hard content.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 08:51 PM
In general, you're going to want at least one strong healer. Zephyr is good for the debuff, but her heals are too weak for hard content.

so should i use andromeda then?

katsalia
06-29-2017, 10:32 PM
Approximately how much did Miracle Tickets cost? Just curious since they just talked about refreshing the SSR guaranteed thing for the shop.

bigblackcock
06-29-2017, 11:08 PM
oh that nice, they made raid boss cost half the AP and BP from the original price.
joining expert for just 2 BP :D
also the new chapter is out :D

sanahtlig
06-29-2017, 11:08 PM
Approximately how much did Miracle Tickets cost? Just curious since they just talked about refreshing the SSR guaranteed thing for the shop.
Same price as the Guaranteed SSR kamihime tickets. (Source (http://tabinomichisugara.com/blog-entry-145.html))

Looks like there's only been 2 available so far (End of December and April in the DMM version), while the Guaranteed SSR tickets appear to have been offered 3x total (refreshed in early August and January). (Source (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3))

Gisborn
06-29-2017, 11:31 PM
well, even if you could get your SR weapons to level 20, won't it be better to just make your current SSR weapons to that level instead?
i won't limit myself to only 1 element, so i have too much weapons to level up and some of them SSR (mostly thunder) so the skill level is very low for all of them, SR and SSR :(

not sure about other elements, for dark currently there's 2 SSRs only 1 atk and 1 hp.... and the next one going to be hp again....so SR 20 is a way to go?

TNinja
06-30-2017, 12:39 AM
They give another raid event without delay. Raid event is tiring because it is based on luck and so many clicking it doesn't help that kamihime is not a very responsive game.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 01:19 AM
What element is the new raid event going to be?

Joker901
06-30-2017, 01:25 AM

Maybe thunder since the new gacha is wind focused.

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 01:35 AM

it's thunder.

Skulkraken
06-30-2017, 05:15 AM
Hm. With Standard and Expert Disasters available at 10AP/1BP and 15AP/2BP respectively, does the advice of farming Standard instead of Expert still hold?

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 05:20 AM
finally found her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zkzDKkcJlo&feature=youtu.be

jazz154
06-30-2017, 05:50 AM
Hm. With Standard and Expert Disasters available at 10AP/1BP and 15AP/2BP respectively, does the advice of farming Standard instead of Expert still hold?

Ask yourself question, why are you farming it? If for weapons then yes, it's better to do standard first (you will always do both anyway if you have enough ap/time) since weapons drop from both standard and expert.

If you are farming for limit break materials, then you should do expert first.

That half cost in my opinion changes nothing in regards to farming order.

lpmk1605
06-30-2017, 06:01 AM
I'm more curious about how many types of weapons can a disaster raid boss drop, cause as im looking on the japan wiki of KamiPro, there are 3 types (1 Assault and 2 Defenders) . Maybe it's just my luck, cuz im farming the wind disaster right now and she only drops me the SR def gun.

Aidoru
06-30-2017, 06:18 AM
3 is correct.

jazz154
06-30-2017, 06:20 AM
I'm more curious about how many types of weapons can a disaster raid boss drop, cause as im looking on the japan wiki of KamiPro, there are 3 types (1 Assault and 2 Defenders) . Maybe it's just my luck, cuz im farming the wind disaster right now and she only drops me the SR def gun.

It's your luck. There are 3 types, from wind disaster there are: crossbow (bow, assault weapon), gun and axe that looks more like hammer to me (for the life of me I wouldn't be able to tell which side of this thing I have to use to hit people, if I wasn't told that it is axe...)

Aidoru
06-30-2017, 06:26 AM
I forgot that disasters also drop BP seeds. Good way to prep for the upcoming raid event, assuming you don't have like 300+ lol.

katsalia
06-30-2017, 07:39 AM
Same price as the Guaranteed SSR kamihime tickets. (Source (http://tabinomichisugara.com/blog-entry-145.html))

Looks like there's only been 2 available so far (End of December and April in the DMM version), while the Guaranteed SSR tickets appear to have been offered 3x total (refreshed in early August and January). (Source (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3))

You know... I was fully expecting it to just give you the SSR you wanted. But it looks like its also a 10 chain? I think? If it is then that's actually a good deal compared to the regular guaranteed SSR.

sanahtlig
06-30-2017, 08:20 AM
You know... I was fully expecting it to just give you the SSR you wanted. But it looks like its also a 10 chain? I think? If it is then that's actually a good deal compared to the regular guaranteed SSR.
It looks like the Miracle ticket is packaged with a 10x Premium Gatcha ticket. So it's equivalent to an SSR kamihime guaranteed ticket, except you get 1 extra roll (guaranteed to be SR+) and you get to choose the kamihime you get (limited-time kamihime not included).

bigblackcock
06-30-2017, 10:32 AM
when you have too much work and don't know where to begin..
their skill level are so damn low T_T

pointy
07-01-2017, 11:23 AM
what the hell is that 16 digit entry thing in event..

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 05:10 AM
After summer gacha released, the game became incredibly lagging. what happen, or is it just me?

Aidoru
07-03-2017, 06:33 AM
After summer gacha released, the game became incredibly lagging. what happen, or is it just me?

More like just yesterday.

bigblackcock
07-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Hey guys, we all know about getting the passive skill of both main and support eidolon.
But i heard that you also get a little bonus with the other eidolon if they are the same element.
For example if i use fire team and with crom as main eidolon and also have fafnir and typhon then my team will get 40% attack and 20% HP from crom but also about 10% attack from fafnir and typhon that have the same element.
Is that true or just an rumor?

sanahtlig
07-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Hey guys, we all know about getting the passive skill of both main and support eidolon.
But i heard that you also get a little bonus with the other eidolon if they are the same element.
For example if i use fire team and with crom as main eidolon and also have fafnir and typhon then my team will get 40% attack and 20% HP from crom but also about 10% attack from fafnir and typhon that have the same element.
Is that true or just an rumor?
The kamihime of the same element will get a 10% boost to stats from that eidolon. It's minor in the big scheme of things, with a boost of ~5% to overall stats being the maximum benefit possible.

MrAir
07-06-2017, 02:51 AM
On wiki i found One-time Purchases, and there is (for ex.) Mark II Calibur SR Wind Sword, and it has 3 tiers, what does it mean? It has better stats at each purchase? Or it's just same item?

//sry for bad english

gottesurteil
07-06-2017, 12:39 PM
That would be the Wind SR Sword in the exchange, for the world 2 items iirc. What it means is that you can buy each copy ONCE (they're identical). Ideally, of course, you'd use it for Break Limiting the same copy. The wind sword is the only one kinda maybe worth doing - the other 2 (water staff and thunder lance iirc) are both defender items.

So if you spend a long time farming the wind drop items from the main quests, you could trade them for multiple copies of the SR sword, same as the SR Eidolon Sephirot.

AgentFakku
07-06-2017, 12:51 PM
son of a bitch, I only had 1 tab on

this happens when I joined Ragnarok raid battles

dreadpin
07-06-2017, 01:56 PM
son of a bitch, I only had 1 tab on

this happens when I joined Ragnarok raid battles

lol shit happens

bigblackcock
07-06-2017, 02:40 PM
just checked japanese wiki and saw that we'll have water "fee event" soon.
can someone tell me what is this fee event? we have to pay to practice or something?

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 03:06 PM
The Japanese kanji "報酬", when combined into a phrase, means reward. If interpreted literally and separately, means "fee" and "event" or something similar. Google translate is still wonky.

No payment needed though, if you meant real life cash.

caionog
07-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Just started playing the game yesterday and I've been rerolling for some time now and just got my first 2 ssr in one account: Odin and Titania. Is this good enough?

sanahtlig
07-06-2017, 05:32 PM
can someone tell me what is this fee event? we have to pay to practice or something?
Not sure what you're talking about. Link the page.

Kitty
07-06-2017, 06:04 PM

in the JP wiki it is translated wrong a lot, that why i had to triple check the names when I made my list.. but notice when it's originally in japanese, all the normal event say "イベント報酬" like apocalypse, phoenix, rahab etc... literally meaning "Event Reward" when translated into english.. it says the same thing in japanese for the Vritra battle, but it's weird cause when you translate page to english it say "event fee" instead. but that just wrong translation, so don't worry about it.. it's just a normal event :D

bigblackcock
07-06-2017, 08:20 PM
in the JP wiki it is translated wrong a lot, that why i had to triple check the names when I made my list.. but notice when it's originally in japanese, all the normal event say "イベント報酬" like apocalypse, phoenix, rahab etc... literally meaning "Event Reward" when translated into english.. it says the same thing in japanese for the Vritra battle, but it's weird cause when you translate page to english it say "event fee" instead. but that just wrong translation, so don't worry about it.. it's just a normal event :D

i see, so it's just a bad translation for normal event, thanks :D

EmiyaNanaya
07-07-2017, 03:07 AM
So, after this Raid Event, it will be Union Raid? I wonder what element it will be...

Kitty
07-07-2017, 03:12 AM
So, after this Raid Event, it will be Union Raid? I wonder what element it will be...

It'll be a light event :o

EmiyaNanaya
07-07-2017, 03:25 AM
It'll be a light event :o

Darn... The only Dark Hime I got is Astaroth and Mephistopheles... welp, gonna use my Wind team then for this event...

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 08:08 AM
hey, wanted to ask for you advice.
thanks to this and previous event i have 16 evolved...book (forgot the name) so i can limit break 3 of my SR kami.
http://i65.tinypic.com/ote0wg.jpg
should i go for tsukuyomi and balor for union event? should i limit break the light ones as my light team is so weak?
whow do you guys think i should limit break?

dreadpin
07-07-2017, 09:19 AM
thanks to this and previous event i have 16 evolved...book (forgot the name) so i can limit break 3 of my SR kami.
should i go for tsukuyomi and balor for union event? should i limit break the light ones as my light team is so weak?

that has to depends on ur team which u r lacking?
i would like tsukuyomi unless i already have x2 atk buff to keep the buff on(higher atk higher chance for mvp :p)
balor will be the last choice, since we can use mordred for debuffs (just without paralysis and the hit rate is awful low)

i have no comment for light team....because i playing dark only...

Kitty
07-07-2017, 09:20 AM

if it were me, i'd go for the 2 light ones and triton OR balor.. next event is light, but you only use tsuku in your sub team right? your dark team is the best, so no need to focus on her for now.. her ability to blind allies is annoying too, but since you have balor no need to use it though.. still, after the light one we'll have fire and then dark, so triton can be nice for your water team, her ability can be increased with the max star though i'm not sure which ability it is.. and for your light team, you said it's not your best team.. so better to try to make those partners stronger and higher lvl... who knows, this event still going on for a few more days so you can get more books but.. i'd leave tsuku for last, definitely limit break balor before tsuku... :o
then again my advice probably sucks...cause i'm not too good at this game :D

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Belebog if you use light. Rest can be ignored. Unless they're your main element, then the choices are rather obvious.

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 10:35 AM
that has to depends on ur team which u r lacking?
i would like tsukuyomi unless i already have x2 atk buff to keep the buff on(higher atk higher chance for mvp :p)
balor will be the last choice, since we can use mordred for debuffs (just without paralysis and the hit rate is awful low)

i have no comment for light team....because i playing dark only...
which of my teams are lacking...i guess the weaker ones are my water, fire and light teams.
well, we can use mordred but won't use her for now 'cause i have balor, maybe later when i'll have more SR/SSR dark kami i'll replace balor and use mordred instead, but it's too soon for me now

if it were me, i'd go for the 2 light ones and triton OR balor.. next event is light, but you only use tsuku in your sub team right? your dark team is the best, so no need to focus on her for now.. her ability to blind allies is annoying too, but since you have balor no need to use it though.. still, after the light one we'll have fire and then dark, so triton can be nice for your water team, her ability can be increased with the max star though i'm not sure which ability it is.. and for your light team, you said it's not your best team.. so better to try to make those partners stronger and higher lvl... who knows, this event still going on for a few more days so you can get more books but.. i'd leave tsuku for last, definitely limit break balor before tsuku... :o
then again my advice probably sucks...cause i'm not too good at this game :D

well, i do use tsukuyomi in my sub team, but i don't know how hard the union event might be, also if there is a ragnarok level i'll need all my team to be at the highest level and not just my front.
yea, my light team is probably the weakest 'cause aside of those 2 all the rest of my light team are just R.
hmm...you're right that i may find more books, but not as much as i'll barely play it since i got all the rewards already.
but maybe the union event have sort of the same gacha so i'll be able to find more books there as well...maybe :D

Belebog if you use light. Rest can be ignored. Unless they're your main element, then the choices are rather obvious.

i wouldn't say i have main element, i use 6 teams each with different element.
it'll be too boring to play the whole game with just 1 team all the time so it's kinda "refreshing" that way.

dreadpin
07-07-2017, 12:35 PM
which of my teams are lacking...i guess the weaker ones are my water, fire and light teams.
well, we can use mordred but won't use her for now 'cause i have balor, maybe later when i'll have more SR/SSR dark kami i'll replace balor and use mordred instead, but it's too soon for me now

well, i do use tsukuyomi in my sub team, but i don't know how hard the union event might be, also if there is a ragnarok level i'll need all my team to be at the highest level and not just my front.
yea, my light team is probably the weakest 'cause aside of those 2 all the rest of my light team are just R.
hmm...you're right that i may find more books, but not as much as i'll barely play it since i got all the rewards already.
but maybe the union event have sort of the same gacha so i'll be able to find more books there as well...maybe :D

i wouldn't say i have main element, i use 6 teams each with different element.
it'll be too boring to play the whole game with just 1 team all the time so it's kinda "refreshing" that way.

so u r playing all 6 elements, but surely there's 1 team that is strongest of em all right? and that strongest team able to clear Rag smoothly? if not i think it is best to buff that main team before going for others. After all the choice is urs~

as for the lacking in team that i mentioned earlier, actually point @ skills
the goal is to gather -atk & def ABC frame, sustain atk & def up as long as possible, put in some useful status effect and lastly survivalbility mechanics(heals/nullify affliction/etc)

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 12:40 PM
so u r playing all 6 elements, but surely there's 1 team that is strongest of em all right? and that strongest team able to clear Rag smoothly? if not i think it is best to buff that main team before going for others. After all the choice is urs~

as for the lacking in team that i mentioned earlier, actually point @ skills
the goal is to gather -atk & def ABC frame, sustain atk & def up as long as possible, put in some useful status effect and lastly survivalbility mechanics(heals/nullify affliction/etc)

well, i haven't triwd to take on ragnarok with any of my teams aside of my dark team VS phoenix which i could win.
and i got the skill of some attacks weapons up so maybe they can deal a little more damage now but still not sure oh "strong" this team is, i'll se during next event.

hmm...not sure about a/b/c frame so can't tell, but most of the team have a character that decrease defense and others have also decrease attack, and if not i can just set the extra skill of my soul to it.

Aidoru
07-07-2017, 01:20 PM
As mentioned, just because you have all elements, doesn't mean you can't have more priority on one over the other. It's better to have at least 1 or 2 very strong teams that can handle the difficult content with little problems than it is to have 6 teams that struggle. Of course, this is assuming you're not a whale, cause if you are and is one to spend a bunch of money, then this becomes irrelevant.

I have a team of each element and my main element is light which I use to handle all the hard content such as advent Ragnarok stages and advent events in general since they're far more difficult than raid events. Elemental advantages help but they're not always needed and variety is a good thing to have but when it comes to raid events, all I do is tab away with auto battle on. Not exactly much of an different experience.

And back onto the question, I would also only pick Belobog only from that list as she's a healer so you'llmost likely use her more often, unless you have Sol. Not the best but still viable to a degree. You'll want to max out any girls you use in general but it doesn't hurt to save a few in case you get lucky with other draws.

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 02:17 PM
As mentioned, just because you have all elements, doesn't mean you can't have more priority on one over the other. It's better to have at least 1 or 2 very strong teams that can handle the difficult content with little problems than it is to have 6 teams that struggle. Of course, this is assuming you're not a whale, cause if you are and is one to spend a bunch of money, then this becomes irrelevant.

I have a team of each element and my main element is light which I use to handle all the hard content such as advent Ragnarok stages and advent events in general since they're far more difficult than raid events. Elemental advantages help but they're not always needed and variety is a good thing to have but when it comes to raid events, all I do is tab away with auto battle on. Not exactly much of an different experience.

And back onto the question, I would also only pick Belobog only from that list as she's a healer so you'llmost likely use her more often, unless you have Sol. Not the best but still viable to a degree. You'll want to max out any girls you use in general but it doesn't hurt to save a few in case you get lucky with other draws.

well, 1 or 2 strong teams might be my dark (satan, susanoo) and thunder (tyr) teams, but the problem is the weapon which i need to change and level up the skills.
i mean in thunder team i have multiple SSR weapons but only 2 have attack skill (ixion's sword and the hammer from jorm) so i need more attack weapons there.
and in dark i have a little more attack weapons, but aside apocalype's lance they're low level (in terms of skill) so i have some work to do with it too.

to be honest, i won't get any new kamihime anytime soon..i'm saving my jewels and tickets for a while and will use them later.
at first i've thought to used them before the dark raid boss as we'll have higher chance to find light kami, which i don't have much.
but then i've thought to wait before the wind union event so i'll have a chance to find fire kami and maybe summer sol too (if it won't be expired by that time lol)
so i guess we'll have some more events before i actually use those tickets and jewels.

Aidoru
07-07-2017, 02:49 PM
That's another reason why you should focus on 1 or 2 teams first, so you don't have to struggle trying to get weapons for each team. Your dark team would be the best option since a dark team can handle all content while a thunder team will struggle against wind events. You can farm disaster raids in-between events or advent events for SR assault weapons.

Leveling weapon skills shouldn't be a problem. You can easily get most to Lv10 skill with little effort from gem gacha for R weapons and extra SR defender weapons from events/disaster.

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 03:05 PM
That's another reason why you should focus on 1 or 2 teams first, so you don't have to struggle trying to get weapons for each team.

Don't you get it? The fickleness forces him to play 6 teams.

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 03:27 PM
That's another reason why you should focus on 1 or 2 teams first, so you don't have to struggle trying to get weapons for each team. Your dark team would be the best option since a dark team can handle all content while a thunder team will struggle against wind events. You can farm disaster raids in-between events or advent events for SR assault weapons.

Leveling weapon skills shouldn't be a problem. You can easily get most to Lv10 skill with little effort from gem gacha for R weapons and extra SR defender weapons from events/disaster.

hmm...i'm not sure oh well my dark team would perform against ragnarok level of elements other than light.
even phoenix took me almost 10 min to defeat even if she heal herself, and aside the lance there wasn't much difference in my weapon grid.
i'll level up the skill of my dark weapons a little more and test it next event.
speaking of raid event, i got another 4 SR dark gun from it, you think i should max limit break 1 of them and use it in team or maybe use more than 1 even if not mlb if their skill is around 8-10?
for now my weapon grid is
http://i65.tinypic.com/11vqxqs.png

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 04:02 PM
6 teams is defensible; I do it and can clear the normal farming content (I can't do Ragnarok though). The key here is that as a player, you have to accept the trade-off between variety and rate of progression. I set out from the start to change what team I use based on whatever the event is, as I know I'd get bored otherwise. I also from the start acknowledge and accept that I will progress slower than if I were to focus on fewer teams.
At the end of the day, you have to understand yourself as a player and what you need/want to continue enjoying a game.

As far as grimoire usage...
If you use all 6 elements, then what you really care about from the last limit break is the 2nd skill improvement, so let's look at those:
Belobog's 2nd skill buffs defense more
Tsukuyomi's hit all skill gets its cooldown shortened by a turn
Triton's 2nd skill debuffs attack more
Balor's 2nd skill (poison/dizzy) gets 'performance/efficiency up'
Tezcatlipoca's 2nd skill burst gauge increase goes from 10 to 15
Baldr's self-invincibility skill gets its cooldown shortened by a turn

My personal ranking of those particular skill improvements in a vacuum would be something like...
Triton > Belobog > Tsukuyomi/Balor > Tezcatlipoca > Baldr (I do not like Baldr)

Balor's a bit tricky to place as I'm not actually sure of what the improvement is.

Things do get a bit more complicated when we consider that the distribution of event elements is uneven.

So, next event is light. After that event, the following... let's go with 12 events, go as:
Fire advent, Dark raid, Water advent, Dark/Fire raid (Dark standard, Fire expert/rag), Wind union, Thunder advent, Dark/Illusion* raid (Dark standard/expert, Illusion ragnarok), Fire union, Light advent, Thunder advent (Koihime collaboration; dunno if we'll see it), Dark union, Water advent

Since your supply of grimoires slowly get replenished with each event, that may or may not shuffle priorities around. Tezcatlipoca probably won't see play until 4 events from now. Belobog/Baldr would be 3 events from now. Triton would be the 2nd event from now. Tsukuyomi/Balor would be used next event. One idea is to spend 10 or 15 grimoires on limit breaking kamihime that'll be used over the next couple of events, if you trust in your ability to continue to steadily accrue grimoires going forward (ie not going on a vacation or something).

What I'd do in your situation? Triton/Belobog/maybe Balor would be my picks. I skip Tsukuyomi as I don't care about a lower damage hit-all attack skill having a lower cooldown when the event doesn't have trash mobs, and the next Light advent won't be for a while. I'm a bit hesitant on Balor as I'm not entirely sure how much of a help that skill improvement is, but I'm guessing it'd be more relevant in a union event than Tsukuyomi's. If you really want to keep a reserve of grimoires, then just Triton and Belobog.

*Illusion is the rarely used element that's basically 'I hit everybody else harder AND everybody else hits me harder'

dreadpin
07-07-2017, 04:05 PM
hmm...i'm not sure oh well my dark team would perform against ragnarok level of elements other than light.
even phoenix took me almost 10 min to defeat even if she heal herself, and aside the lance there wasn't much difference in my weapon grid.
i'll level up the skill of my dark weapons a little more and test it next event.
speaking of raid event, i got another 4 SR dark gun from it, you think i should max limit break 1 of them and use it in team or maybe use more than 1 even if not mlb if their skill is around 8-10?
http://i65.tinypic.com/11vqxqs.png

from what i heard, skill level up first then mlb when u gotten the 11th weapon that out of the grid
but oh boy... i was doing the other way round still able to capped all of them :D

Aidoru
07-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Light and dark have the advantage against all other elements and even so with each other. They are one-sided towards the player's advantage, meaning your light and dark teams deal more damage to dark and light enemies while receiving less damage from them. That's why many prioritize a dark or light team as they can handle all content without needing a back up.

As for the weapon, level up 3 of your dark SR raid guns and replace them with your SR HP weapons and break them as you get more and eventually replace your gatcha weapons that probably won't be getting max breaked any soon. The only reason you should use SR HP weapons is because you need an equip for your soul or if you literally have nothing else. They're a waste to use and yours aren't even that high or that far off from a no break SR weapon's first lvl cap, so using the 3 of the guns at no break would be a better option. If your SR HP weapons were maxed out for some reason, then it'd be different.

6 teams is defensible; I do it and can clear the normal farming content (I can't do Ragnarok though).'
If you had put more effort into 1 team while slowly working on the rest, you probably would have been able to to do Ragnarok, which is a rather important thing you want to be clearing as cores are especially needed for things in the future and you can only get so many per event.

sanahtlig
07-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Your selection of kamihime points squarely at making a primary Dark team. Focus your resources--character XP, character limit breaks, weapon XP, weapon skill XP, weapon limit breaks--on that element exclusively for the time being. Andromeda and Belobog can heal. Satan will give a type A def debuff, Belobog will give a type A atk debuff, and Sniper Shot will provide the strong type B atk/def debuff you need. Balor will supply other debuffs. Ideally you'll want to pick up a dark kamihime with a type B debuff at some point in case your current soul can't provide it.

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 06:01 PM
If you had put more effort into 1 team while slowly working on the rest, you probably would have been able to to do Ragnarok, which is a rather important thing you want to be clearing as cores are especially needed for things in the future and you can only get so many per event.

Critical flaw in this plan: I'd have dropped the game from it getting stale by now.

Also, are cores even used for anything besides awakening? Awakening isn't on my radar, as it applies to a specific list of SSR kamihime which grows by one a month or so.

Aidoru
07-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Critical flaw in this plan: I'd have dropped the game from it getting stale by now.

Also, are cores even used for anything besides awakening? Awakening isn't on my radar, as it applies to a specific list of SSR kamihime which grows by one a month or so.

That isn't a flaw as that doesn't apply to everyone. Plenty of people focus 1 or 2 teams over the rest and as I said, put more effort into 1 team while slowly working on the rest. It doesn't mean you only play that 1 team forever.

Cores can eventually be used for awakening as well as trading in for draconic eyes shards which can be used for SR guarantee hime weapon ticket and SSR tickets. More stuff will be added in the future such as many of the non hime SSR weapons in the gacha into the exchange shop (don't forget gacha weapons are by far stronger than any event weapon) and I believe items that can be used to break limit any SSR eidolon/weapon.

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 09:28 PM
6 teams is defensible; I do it and can clear the normal farming content (I can't do Ragnarok though). The key here is that as a player, you have to accept the trade-off between variety and rate of progression. I set out from the start to change what team I use based on whatever the event is, as I know I'd get bored otherwise. I also from the start acknowledge and accept that I will progress slower than if I were to focus on fewer teams.
At the end of the day, you have to understand yourself as a player and what you need/want to continue enjoying a game.

As far as grimoire usage...
If you use all 6 elements, then what you really care about from the last limit break is the 2nd skill improvement, so let's look at those:
Belobog's 2nd skill buffs defense more
Tsukuyomi's hit all skill gets its cooldown shortened by a turn
Triton's 2nd skill debuffs attack more
Balor's 2nd skill (poison/dizzy) gets 'performance/efficiency up'
Tezcatlipoca's 2nd skill burst gauge increase goes from 10 to 15
Baldr's self-invincibility skill gets its cooldown shortened by a turn

My personal ranking of those particular skill improvements in a vacuum would be something like...
Triton > Belobog > Tsukuyomi/Balor > Tezcatlipoca > Baldr (I do not like Baldr)

Balor's a bit tricky to place as I'm not actually sure of what the improvement is.

Things do get a bit more complicated when we consider that the distribution of event elements is uneven.

So, next event is light. After that event, the following... let's go with 12 events, go as:
Fire advent, Dark raid, Water advent, Dark/Fire raid (Dark standard, Fire expert/rag), Wind union, Thunder advent, Dark/Illusion* raid (Dark standard/expert, Illusion ragnarok), Fire union, Light advent, Thunder advent (Koihime collaboration; dunno if we'll see it), Dark union, Water advent

Since your supply of grimoires slowly get replenished with each event, that may or may not shuffle priorities around. Tezcatlipoca probably won't see play until 4 events from now. Belobog/Baldr would be 3 events from now. Triton would be the 2nd event from now. Tsukuyomi/Balor would be used next event. One idea is to spend 10 or 15 grimoires on limit breaking kamihime that'll be used over the next couple of events, if you trust in your ability to continue to steadily accrue grimoires going forward (ie not going on a vacation or something).

What I'd do in your situation? Triton/Belobog/maybe Balor would be my picks. I skip Tsukuyomi as I don't care about a lower damage hit-all attack skill having a lower cooldown when the event doesn't have trash mobs, and the next Light advent won't be for a while. I'm a bit hesitant on Balor as I'm not entirely sure how much of a help that skill improvement is, but I'm guessing it'd be more relevant in a union event than Tsukuyomi's. If you really want to keep a reserve of grimoires, then just Triton and Belobog.

*Illusion is the rarely used element that's basically 'I hit everybody else harder AND everybody else hits me harder'
that illusion sounds like a double edge if both sides hits each other harder, so i can just come with my strongest team so i can deal more damage and be sure i'll deal higher damage, but also bring a healer and +defense (andromeda/cassi) so i can heal and decrese a bit the damage against her i guess.

i won't go to vacation any time soon so i have more time to practice in events and get more grimoires and as i wrote before, i may not get any new kamihime soon as i still haven't decided if to use my tickets and jewels before the dark raid of before the wind union as it's a chance to get fire and light kamihime and improve those teams (hopefully wind union won't be after summer edition is over so summer sol will have a chance to show up in gacha as well)
so i think i can mlb all of them before i get new kamihime.

Light and dark have the advantage against all other elements and even so with each other. They are one-sided towards the player's advantage, meaning your light and dark teams deal more damage to dark and light enemies while receiving less damage from them. That's why many prioritize a dark or light team as they can handle all content without needing a back up.

As for the weapon, level up 3 of your dark SR raid guns and replace them with your SR HP weapons and break them as you get more and eventually replace your gatcha weapons that probably won't be getting max breaked any soon. The only reason you should use SR HP weapons is because you need an equip for your soul or if you literally have nothing else. They're a waste to use and yours aren't even that high or that far off from a no break SR weapon's first lvl cap, so using the 3 of the guns at no break would be a better option. If your SR HP weapons were maxed out for some reason, then it'd be different.

are you sure i should just replace 3 of my dark weapons instead of the other 3 that aren't dark type at all?
i have 7 dark weapon for this team (not using balor's weapon) so if i replace them with 3 guns it'll be a full set of dark weapon, although the other 3 weapon have 1965-2152 attack so maybe it's better to keep them for the attack and replace the dark HP weapons as they are weaker?

Your selection of kamihime points squarely at making a primary Dark team. Focus your resources--character XP, character limit breaks, weapon XP, weapon skill XP, weapon limit breaks--on that element exclusively for the time being. Andromeda and Belobog can heal. Satan will give a type A def debuff, Belobog will give a type A atk debuff, and Sniper Shot will provide the strong type B atk/def debuff you need. Balor will supply other debuffs. Ideally you'll want to pick up a dark kamihime with a type B debuff at some point in case your current soul can't provide it.

hmm..belobog is a light type though so she won't get any boost from all my dark weapon and be really weak.
i have all of the current souls so can use sniper shot, didn't know i could combine it with satan defense -, i assume i can do the same with tyr in thunder team as well ?
and to pick dark kamihime with b type of debuff? can you give me example of dark kamihime like that?
for now my dark kami are: susanoo, satan, balor, beelzebub, tsukuyomi, astaroth and mephistopheles so i doubt i have someone with b debuff atm but maybe in the future.
btw, you said to mlb my weapons too, though one of them is satan's weapon so i wanted to ask..
in the future there will be an item that allow you to limit break weapons without finding them in gacha? 'cause i'm not sure i can find another copy of her weapon.

sanahtlig
07-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Farm the Dark assault SR from the Disaster. You should be spawning it 6x per day outside of events. Obviously make sure you MLB every assault SR from Advents, and be active during Raid events that provide them.

I don't know of any SR Dark kamihime with a type B atk/def debuff, but I didn't look that hard. It'll be your element, so you should look into it.

MrAir
07-07-2017, 09:42 PM
I just unlocked Cassiopeia, tried to switch on her, and i got crash "An error has occurred...". Tried other souls, they work. Tried switch to Cassiopeia on other parties and from different souls. Nothing didn't help, i wrote to support, they're not answered yet, so im just curious, is there somebody with same bug, and mb there is possibility to fix it easily.

//sry for bad english

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 09:43 PM
and to pick dark kamihime with b type of debuff? can you give me example of dark kamihime like that?

SR Lu Feng (mistranslated to Lu Cloth ???wtf google) has a B frame single target atk & def down -15%.
SSR Nikki Hime Amaterasu has a B frame party wide atk & def down -20%

Waiting for them to arrive with their respective events is a whole separate story though, not to mention actually getting them.

bigblackcock
07-07-2017, 11:13 PM
Farm the Dark assault SR from the Disaster. You should be spawning it 6x per day outside of events. Obviously make sure you MLB every assault SR from Advents, and be active during Raid events that provide them.

I don't know of any SR Dark kamihime with a type B atk/def debuff, but I didn't look that hard. It'll be your element, so you should look into it.

so far i had 4 unused SR guns from raid boss, limit break 1 of them to 1 star and got its skill to level 7, i'll keep to level up the skill after reset when i can spam another 100K gems XD

SR Lu Feng (mistranslated to Lu Cloth ???wtf google) has a B frame single target atk & def down -15%.

Waiting for them to arrive with their respective events is a whole separate story though, not to mention actually getting them.

hmm..i'll most likely won't find that amaterasu unless we'll have that miracle ticket or luck out, but lu feng would be nice.
btw, saw in lu feng an ability "give yourself a runaway" it means that she can avoid enemy attack or something?

Unregistered sex offender
07-07-2017, 11:42 PM
so far i had 4 unused SR guns from raid boss, limit break 1 of them to 1 star and got its skill to level 7, i'll keep to level up the skill after reset when i can spam another 100K gems XD

hmm..i'll most likely won't find that amaterasu unless we'll have that miracle ticket or luck out, but lu feng would be nice.
btw, saw in lu feng an ability "give yourself a runaway" it means that she can avoid enemy attack or something?

runaway is rampage like beelzebubs ability.
only the kamihime who cast it will be affected if it says "give yourself runaway"

dreadpin
07-08-2017, 12:31 AM

emm excuse me...i'm just wondering if there is a mistake? type B? isn't B clash with sniper shot?
i think what we after should be C frame? like Cthulu from water?
<def down>
A frame we can get from Dark Amon/Satan(Amon's better)
B frame commonly known from D'Art's Sniper Shot/Amaterasu(Ama's better)
C frame there is none i know so far, i been gone through the hime list and i found thanatos with it

for atk down
A frame from Joan
B frame from D'Art/Ama again
C frame from Sol/Zeph

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 07:02 AM
emm excuse me...i'm just wondering if there is a mistake? type B? isn't B clash with sniper shot?
i think what we after should be C frame? like Cthulu from water?
<def down>
A frame we can get from Dark Amon/Satan(Amon's better)
B frame commonly known from D'Art's Sniper Shot/Amaterasu(Ama's better)
C frame there is none i know so far, i been gone through the hime list and i found thanatos with it

for atk down
A frame from Joan
B frame from D'Art/Ama again
C frame from Sol/Zeph

You are correct in saving Sniper shot clashing with any B frame debuffs. However this discussion came up after assuming we don't equip Sniper Shot as an Ex skill, or don't use D'Art, due to some other Souls or Ex skills giving better benefits.

sanahtlig
07-08-2017, 07:49 AM
You are correct in saving Sniper shot clashing with any B frame debuffs. However this discussion came up after assuming we don't equip Sniper Shot as an Ex skill, or don't use D'Art, due to some other Souls or Ex skills giving better benefits.
Right. Suppose you needed extra healing and Black Propaganda for a Ragnarok. Sniper Shot and Outrage wouldn't be an option in that scenario, so you'd need to get it from a kamihime, preferably a Dark one. Not everyone has Amaterasu.

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 11:52 AM

Technically, not a mistranslation (although the romanization is odd; it should normally be Ryo Fu in Japanese). So that character is Lu Bu of Three Kingdoms fame. The kanji for Fu here does mean cloth (while the hanzi for Bu here has cloth as one of its meanings). I've seen a drama where people taunt Lu Bu with a green cloth (the Lu for green is different from the Lu in Lu Bu, but they sound very similar).

MrAir
07-09-2017, 07:59 AM
1. What is the rate of ap (3 min?) & bp() renewal?
2. When using restoring things, is the timer reset?

gottesurteil
07-09-2017, 02:18 PM
1) Ap is 1 per 3 minutes, and BP is 1 per 20 minutes.
2) Don't think so - I've used a BP restoring item, gone into a battle, came out, and had 1 more than i did 3 minutes ago. That being said, if you restore to MAX, then I'm sure the timer would be reset.

Others can confirm or deny this - but i'm pretty sure.

bigblackcock
07-09-2017, 09:04 PM
and....have another question..again XD
so i'm leveled up the skills of my dark weapon a little bit and wanted to ask id there is a point to level up the skill of satan's glaive more than level 10?
this weapon skill is attack one which is good for my team to gain more power, however as it's SSR kamehime weapon i may not find it again in gacha and it'll stay at level 50 for the rest of my gaming with just around 1000 when SR weapon may have a little more attach than that.
so..should i level up the skill of this weapon to more than just 10 or wait to an event that may give SSR dark weapon attack and can get to higher level easily?

sanahtlig
07-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Don't invest in weapon skills for LB0 weapons. Use MLB Disaster assault SR instead.

bigblackcock
07-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Don't invest in weapon skills for LB0 weapons. Use MLB Disaster assault SR instead.
I see, as i did really bad when the game started i have some event weapons that aren't MLB.
Garuda's hammer with no star, Typhon's lance with just 1, Jorm's hammer+medusa's glaive+rahab glaive with 2 stars.
At least i know that we"l have a rematch with advent events so i can MLB most of those weapons then.
But jorm's hammer will stay at 2 stars which is sad 'cause it's attack weapon.

dreadpin
07-10-2017, 03:17 AM
I see, as i did really bad when the game started i have some event weapons that aren't MLB.
Garuda's hammer with no star, Typhon's lance with just 1, Jorm's hammer+medusa's glaive+rahab glaive with 2 stars.
At least i know that we"l have a rematch with advent events so i can MLB most of those weapons then.
But jorm's hammer will stay at 2 stars which is sad 'cause it's attack weapon.

if that's none of ur elements.... just leave them out(u can max their level but not skill) and focus feeding the main element.... feeding all 6 elements that would take ages~

katsalia
07-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, I've been planning to work on my weapon grind for a bit now... but I'm a bit stuck on which elements to focus on. I definitely want to have Fire as a main but I figured having a backup secondary focus would be nice to have too. Would listing the Kamihime I have for each element be good or should I list something else?

sanahtlig
07-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Hey guys, I've been planning to work on my weapon grind for a bit now... but I'm a bit stuck on which elements to focus on. I definitely want to have Fire as a main but I figured having a backup secondary focus would be nice to have too. Would listing the Kamihime I have for each element be good or should I list something else?
Your secondary should be Thunder.

katsalia
07-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Your secondary should be Thunder.

Oh, any particular reason for that?

sanahtlig
07-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Oh, any particular reason for that?
Because it counters your main team's weak element.

katsalia
07-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Because it counters your main team's weak element.

Oh I hadn't thought about it like that, thanks for that!

quentamanas
07-10-2017, 08:29 PM
So now that the raid event is wrapping up I have something like 400k gems. Is there anything more worth spending gems on than a bazillion 10x gacha pulls? I plan on still having around 100k gems lying around so I can upgrade himes and whatnot when the opportunity arises, but is it worth holding onto more (or less) than that?

noxybell
07-10-2017, 08:35 PM
If you are playing for the long haul, we will have an Accessory equipment system in the distant future. That requires a lot of gem. I'm saving mine for them.

sanahtlig
07-10-2017, 08:50 PM
So now that the raid event is wrapping up I have something like 400k gems. Is there anything more worth spending gems on than a bazillion 10x gacha pulls? I plan on still having around 100k gems lying around so I can upgrade himes and whatnot when the opportunity arises, but is it worth holding onto more (or less) than that?
At this point, leveling your assault skill on your primary team should be your primary goal. That's where your gems should be going, especially if you can't clear Advent Ultimates yet.

quentamanas
07-10-2017, 08:58 PM
At this point, leveling your assault skill on your primary team should be your primary goal. That's where your gems should be going, especially if you can't clear Advent Ultimates yet.

I can clear experts with no problem, Ultimates take a bit of work, and I have yet to clear an Advent Ragnarok. Is there a better (read: easier) way of upgrading skills than just brute force 10x normal gacha-ing and throwing all the results at the primary team weapons?

sanahtlig
07-10-2017, 09:08 PM
I can clear experts with no problem, Ultimates take a bit of work, and I have yet to clear an Advent Ragnarok. Is there a better (read: easier) way of upgrading skills than just brute force 10x normal gacha-ing and throwing all the results at the primary team weapons?
Yes, you should be enhancing intermediates after weapon skill LV5, then using those intermediates to enhance the weapon of interest.

gottesurteil
07-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Yes, you should be enhancing intermediates after weapon skill LV5, then using those intermediates to enhance the weapon of interest.

What he said is totally correct, if a bit confusing if you don't know what he's talking about lol. The N weapons are worthless - the rare weapons are used to upgrade skills. If you're not sure how to do that efficiently, there's quite a few posts, and perhaps far more relevantly lol, Sanahtlig has a lot of info in his toolbox (see his sig).

As for the original question, is there any easier way than just doing the 10x pulls... no. You'll be doing that a lot. Over the past 2 days I've dropped maybe 130k in gems, and got 2 full assault weapons from skill 0 to skill 20. Kind of tedious, but hey, the results are totally worth it.

quentamanas
07-10-2017, 11:16 PM
What he said is totally correct, if a bit confusing if you don't know what he's talking about lol. The N weapons are worthless - the rare weapons are used to upgrade skills. If you're not sure how to do that efficiently, there's quite a few posts, and perhaps far more relevantly lol, Sanahtlig has a lot of info in his toolbox (see his sig).

As for the original question, is there any easier way than just doing the 10x pulls... no. You'll be doing that a lot. Over the past 2 days I've dropped maybe 130k in gems, and got 2 full assault weapons from skill 0 to skill 20. Kind of tedious, but hey, the results are totally worth it.

Yeah, for sure. I'm just wondering if there's a reason I shouldn't be dumping like... the 14 rare weapons I get from 4 10x pulls to level a SR assault weapon from 16 to 17? I know it's not the -most- efficient usage, but I'm getting Rs up the ass and incoming SRs are far fewer. It seems like just saving them in my vault for the most -optimum- usage is kinda... inefficient in and of itself. Wouldn't it just be better to burn them up and fully upgrade my SRs?

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 11:39 PM
As long as replenishing those R's is trivial to you, then go for it. The 'cost' of expending multiple R's versus an SR fluctuates depending on your supply of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I should say 'worth' rather than 'cost'
Replenishing R's basically costs Gems and your time spent rolling the gem gacha over and over again plus donating normals to enhance your union's guardian.
Efficiency comes into play when the 'cost' (gems and time in this case) is non-trivial to you. Otherwise, if the above is trivial, then by definition you're not going to care.

katsalia
07-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Despite getting nothing actually Dark related in the Dark gacha, I think I used up my luck for the rest of the year in that pull and solidified myself with using Fire mainly.

fucka
07-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Despite getting nothing actually Dark related in the Dark gacha, I think I used up my luck for the rest of the year in that pull and solidified myself with using Fire mainly.

using Dark SRs/Rs is still better than using fire against light, unless your dark weapons are too low.

katsalia
07-11-2017, 04:07 PM
using Dark SRs/Rs is still better than using fire against light, unless your dark weapons are too low.

Oh, no I was still planning to use Dark, I just found it ironic that I got 0 Dark from the Dark gacha, and instead got two Fire SSR when I've only pulled 1 SSR legitimately before.

fucka
07-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Oh, no I was still planning to use Dark, I just found it ironic that I got 0 Dark from the Dark gacha, and instead got two Fire SSR when I've only pulled 1 SSR legitimately before.

nutaku coins or jewels? jewel gasha has no rate up.

sanahtlig
07-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Yeah, for sure. I'm just wondering if there's a reason I shouldn't be dumping like... the 14 rare weapons I get from 4 10x pulls to level a SR assault weapon from 16 to 17? I know it's not the -most- efficient usage, but I'm getting Rs up the ass and incoming SRs are far fewer. It seems like just saving them in my vault for the most -optimum- usage is kinda... inefficient in and of itself. Wouldn't it just be better to burn them up and fully upgrade my SRs?
You should get a boatload of SR defender weapons from Raid events and Disasters. You should have more than enough to use one per skill level as enhancement materials. Check the weapon enhancement calculator of my toolbox for comparisons of how many R weapons it takes in combination with various intermediates to achieve 100% success rate at various weapon skill levels.

katsalia
07-11-2017, 05:46 PM
nutaku coins or jewels? jewel gasha has no rate up.

It was the Nutaku gold one, I know it was the right one since in my mailbox the item said they were from "Dark Up"

LH206
07-11-2017, 06:43 PM
I decided to post my question here rather than starting a new thread.

I am having trouble deciding what Legendary soul to unlock next, either for main use or for access to their extra abilities.

I've only unlocked Arthur (since the game starts you at Lancelot, I subconsciously unlocked Arthur chain) and Andromeda. My main element/party is dark and I primarily use Andromeda with Soothing Breeze (regeneration all) extra ability, Satan, Amon [Unleashed], Beelzebub and Mephistopheles.

For primary buffs/debuffs, this party only gives me:
((A)+20%)Defense Up All - Andromeda
((A)+15%)Attack Up All - Beelzebub
((A)-25%)Defense Down - Amon

I've read a number of topics/posts that talk about Mordred/Black Propaganda, D'Artagnan/Sniper Shot and Siegfried but still can't decide what path next to go down for myself. I would still need 700, 800 or 1000 soul points respectively to unlock all remaining in their chains and I only have 520 Soul Points currently. I am Rank 54 and started a few days into Quetzalcotl Raid Event. Soul points are at a premium right now.

I feel as though I'll always need Andromeda with Regen as my soul/healer for lack of a dark healer until Osiris/drawing a SSR healer but any veteran advice/feedback in what Legendary Soul/Extra Abilities I could benefit from sooner rather than later would be greatly appreciated.