PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

dreadpin
07-11-2017, 07:48 PM
I decided to post my question here rather than starting a new thread.

I am having trouble deciding what Legendary soul to unlock next, either for main use or for access to their extra abilities.

I've only unlocked Arthur (since the game starts you at Lancelot, I subconsciously unlocked Arthur chain) and Andromeda. My main element/party is dark and I primarily use Andromeda with Soothing Breeze (regeneration all) extra ability, Satan, Amon [Unleashed], Beelzebub and Mephistopheles.

For primary buffs/debuffs, this party only gives me:
((A)+20%)Defense Up All - Andromeda
((A)+15%)Attack Up All - Beelzebub
((A)-25%)Defense Down - Amon

I've read a number of topics/posts that talk about Mordred/Black Propaganda, D'Artagnan/Sniper Shot and Siegfried but still can't decide what path next to go down for myself. I would still need 700, 800 or 1000 soul points respectively to unlock all remaining in their chains and I only have 520 Soul Points currently. I am Rank 54 and started a few days into Quetzalcotl Raid Event. Soul points are at a premium right now.

I feel as though I'll always need Andromeda with Regen as my soul/healer for lack of a dark healer until Osiris/drawing a SSR healer but any veteran advice/feedback in what Legendary Soul/Extra Abilities I could benefit from sooner rather than later would be greatly appreciated.

my team is similar to urs but what is ur aim?

MVP stealing? Siegfried
clearing Ragnarok? Andromeda/Joan
if u r too weak and basically 1 turn(including multi hits, blind and charms help a lot) from boss a hime is a goner or bosses with crazy overdrive....? Mordred
D'art.... really just for the snatch and atk/def debuff or ur team very strong.... just auto with skills to get the most loot...

bigblackcock
07-11-2017, 08:43 PM
just wondering which soul should i use for the next event? i've thought about either siegfried for damage or andromeda for survival as i heard the demon get stronger each time you beat her.
also, from what i understand satan's defense debuff is fram A, is sniper shot or ambush are frame B that can be used along satan's debuff?

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 08:57 PM
just wondering which soul should i use for the next event? i've thought about either siegfried for damage or andromeda for survival as i heard the demon get stronger each time you beat her.
also, from what i understand satan's defense debuff is fram A, is sniper shot or ambush are frame B that can be used along satan's debuff?

yeah satan's is A, sniper is B, thanatos is C but that wont be for a very long time. dark amaterasu is also B frame

noxybell
07-11-2017, 09:00 PM
i've thought about either siegfried for damage or andromeda for survival as i heard the demon get stronger each time you beat her.

It depends on if you decide to solo, and on what difficulty. Also, nobody has any idea of the actual damage range of the bosses yet, including if there is any special effect. The DMM japanese wiki is not really informative either courtesy of bad google translation. So nobody can answer that concretely till tomorrow.

LH206
07-11-2017, 09:01 PM
my team is similar to urs but what is ur aim?

MVP stealing? Siegfried
clearing Ragnarok? Andromeda/Joan
if u r too weak and basically 1 turn(including multi hits, blind and charms help a lot) from boss a hime is a goner or bosses with crazy overdrive....? Mordred
D'art.... really just for the snatch and atk/def debuff or ur team very strong.... just auto with skills to get the most loot...

Not "auto/solo" strong yet but strong. ~28k-29k attack with a full dark grid (1 SSR HP until I get more disaster assaults). I ended Yggdrasil event with 112/152 divine/devil souls and 2.37M PP with fairly active play. MVP or sub-MVP'ed pretty consistently due to having good numbers in my opening turns and being able to build up to a Full Burst practically every time, but I wasn't putting up astronomical PP numbers if I ended the week at 2.37M whereas others say they reach 4M first/second day.

I always tried to get in on raids that just started and tried to always pick friend Dark ATK 40% to go with my own Dark ATK 40%. I couldn't solo my own Experts but generally if there was at least another player then most of the time runs would go alright.

I believe I triggered 2 of my own Ragnaroks and made it through to MVP/sub-MVP both times with the usual steady and strategic play but definitely after other players joined and more debuffs were landed. As for the Ragnaroks I joined, I could contend for top if I joined early enough.

I guess I'm not quite sure what my immediate aim is besides continuing to skill up my grid to get stronger. It doesn't help that I'm indecisive at times either, hah. But at least those points help reinforce what those Souls help achieve, so thanks. I feel like if I informed myself a little better at the beginning then I wouldn't have unlocked Arthur first, but then again maybe I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have either.

bigblackcock
07-11-2017, 09:06 PM
yeah satan's is A, sniper is B, thanatos is C but that wont be for a very long time. dark amaterasu is also B frame

thanatos? what's that? kamihime's skill? soul 1? eidolon?
and i see, if sniper shot is B then i'll use it as my extra skill :D

It depends on if you decide to solo, and on what difficulty. Also, nobody has any idea of the actual damage range of the bosses yet, including if there is any special effect. The DMM japanese wiki is not really informative either courtesy of bad google translation. So nobody can answer that concretely till tomorrow.

the thing is, someone said she gain 1 level each time we beat her, so she'll get stronger and stronger so at some point we'll need to focus on survival, or so i think.
but yea, like yo said we may understand the event better tomorrow.

noxybell
07-11-2017, 09:09 PM
thanatos? what's that? kamihime's skill? soul 1? eidolon?

Thanatos is a dark SSR hime that we will get in about 6 more months approximately, based on the event schedule of Japan DMM wiki.

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Not "auto/solo" strong yet but strong. ~28k-29k attack with a full dark grid (1 SSR HP until I get more disaster assaults). I ended Yggdrasil event with 112/152 divine/devil souls and 2.37M PP with fairly active play. MVP or sub-MVP'ed pretty consistently due to having good numbers in my opening turns and being able to build up to a Full Burst practically every time, but I wasn't putting up astronomical PP numbers if I ended the week at 2.37M whereas others say they reach 4M first/second day.

I always tried to get in on raids that just started and tried to always pick friend Dark ATK 40% to go with my own Dark ATK 40%. I couldn't solo my own Experts but generally if there was at least another player then most of the time runs would go alright.

I believe I triggered 2 of my own Ragnaroks and made it through to MVP/sub-MVP both times with the usual steady and strategic play but definitely after other players joined and more debuffs were landed. As for the Ragnaroks I joined, I could contend for top if I joined early enough.

I guess I'm not quite sure what my immediate aim is besides continuing to skill up my grid to get stronger. It doesn't help that I'm indecisive at times either, hah. But at least those points help reinforce what those Souls help achieve, so thanks. I feel like if I informed myself a little better at the beginning then I wouldn't have unlocked Arthur first, but then again maybe I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have either.

in my opinion you should unlock Andromeda which would have allowed you to solo expert raids then D'Artagnan for Sniper Shot, then Mordred for Black Propaganda. unlocking arthur wasn't necessarily a mistake as you will be using her if you eventually get osiris to allow you to use full burst within 5 turns which is the ultimate goal of dark teams

bigblackcock
07-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Thanatos is a dark SSR hime that we will get in about 6 more months approximately, based on the event schedule of Japan DMM wiki.
6...months...i see, so maybe for next pride union event next year, if i find her that it XD

LH206
07-11-2017, 09:20 PM
in my opinion you should unlock Andromeda which would have allowed you to solo expert raids then D'Artagnan for Sniper Shot, then Mordred for Black Propaganda. unlocking arthur wasn't necessarily a mistake as you will be using her if you eventually get osiris to allow you to use full burst within 5 turns which is the ultimate goal of dark teams

As per my first post, I have/use Andromeda with Soothing Breeze as my main Soul for my dark team. I probably reach full burst in ~7/8 turns on average (with my main 5) thanks to Beelzebub's double attack up/rampaging opener. Unless of course RNG decides to focus fire one of my himes or worse, Andromeda. As far as soloing expert (Yggdrasil) raids, I'm sure my lack of attack down debuffs would have made the world of differences.

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 09:35 PM
As per my first post, I have/use Andromeda with Soothing Breeze as my main Soul for my dark team. I probably reach full burst in ~7/8 turns on average (with my main 5) thanks to Beelzebub's double attack up/rampaging opener. Unless of course RNG decides to focus fire one of my himes or worse, Andromeda. As far as soloing expert (Yggdrasil) raids, I'm sure my lack of attack down debuffs would have made the world of differences.

i would get D'Artagnan for Sniper Shot then which is attk/defense down 20% B frame and roll on the upcoming gacha for hades which has attk down 20% A frame if you have 3k jewels available

dreadpin
07-11-2017, 09:46 PM
i would get D'Artagnan for Sniper Shot then which is attk/defense down 20% B frame and roll on the upcoming gacha for hades which has attk down 20% A frame if you have 3k jewels available

debuff is nice but that's good for Advent and only 1 skill that is useful from Legendary Soul....let's take other as example.. Andromeda, u got heal, resurrection and def up = all 3 skills are actually useful...and when u join raids, there might some guys with a better debuff? so what not grab the most benefits while u can.... just my 2 cents~

Gilmok
07-11-2017, 09:51 PM
I wish this game would error out a little less. I got quite a few errors during the last event and had to re-enter battles. It cost me time and damage.

It almost always happens when there is a dead hime in my party and Auto is set. I can expect to error out about 40% of the time if one of my himes dies while I'm autoing. If someone could look at this that would be great.

Rhenosa
07-11-2017, 10:01 PM
I wish this game would error out a little less. I got quite a few errors during the last event and had to re-enter battles. It cost me time and damage.

It almost always happens when there is a dead hime in my party and Auto is set. I can expect to error out about 40% of the time if one of my himes dies while I'm autoing. If someone could look at this that would be great.

thats kinda weird, it never happened to me
try this few stuff that might help, disable adblock if u use one, delete internet cache, update flashplayer, and update your browser, thats all i could think of atm.

if not, maybe try send a ticket to nutaku staff?

katsalia
07-11-2017, 10:03 PM
The only times I've experienced errors like that is when its a raid with a lot of players doing things at once and it basically overloads. So I think its more likely to happen in that type of situation.

LH206
07-11-2017, 10:08 PM

I am definitely rolling for Hades once event starts/gacha pops up. I have jewels and some tickets so here's hoping. I was definitely considering D'Artagnan's Sniper Shot to be a solid investment towards replacing Soothing Breeze as an extra ability. Thanks for your insight.

debuff is nice but that's good for Advent and only 1 skill that is useful from Legendary Soul....let's take other as example.. Andromeda, u got heal, resurrection and def up = all 3 skills are actually useful...and when u join raids, there might some guys with a better debuff? so what not grab the most benefits while u can.... just my 2 cents~

I definitely still use and will use Andromeda but sometimes I feel maybe I can do better than having the Regen ability yet my current options are lackluster. I just feel the need to unlock souls and get the requirement souls leveled up so that I can unlock some Legendary as soon as possible, barring Soul Points of course.

EmiyaNanaya
07-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Ever since I logged in today, it is very laggy... all my other tabs and games are moving ever so smoothly but only KamiPro is the one lagging like a snail... my connection is fast and have no problem with other games...

Czechern
07-11-2017, 11:59 PM
Anyone else notice that there is an Incubus enemy Eidolon that serves as the boss of main quest mission 5 part 3? and if you don't know why I'm confused its bc an Incubus is A MALE sex dream demon thing, while a succubus is a female dream demon. And believe me I've tried to get it as a drop so i could put it on my team to learn more about it but I've come to the conclusion it doesn't drop which is really weird.

Kitty
07-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Anyone else notice that there is an Incubus enemy Eidolon that serves as the boss of main quest mission 5 part 3? and if you don't know why I'm confused its bc an Incubus is A MALE sex dream demon thing, while a succubus is a female dream demon. And believe me I've tried to get it as a drop so i could put it on my team to learn more about it but I've come to the conclusion it doesn't drop which is really weird.

lol, if it's really futa then so are all the kami/eidolon that are named after males...which most of them are :eek:
and in their H eps, doesn't look like the girls have dicks :D
aside from the ones that are inside them.... o_o

EmiyaNanaya
07-12-2017, 02:23 AM
lol, if it's really futa then so are all the kami/eidolon that are named after males...which most of them are :eek:

You think I didn't notice that enemy? It happens, as also with the Orc enemy... I guess they want a male enemy that isn't human too... as for the Soul/Kami/Eido, I have seen/read many anime/mangas with genderbent characters, so I can still bite...

AgentFakku
07-12-2017, 11:07 AM
since someone made me a cool FK signature, had to figure how to showcase my Kamihime

just linked to an image (http://i.imgur.com/akh56So.jpg) on my sig instead of making one massive sig w/ my fave waifus

Czechern
07-12-2017, 02:48 PM
yeah but the thing w incubus is that it doesn't drop, while the orc and all the other eidolon you mentioned does. and i get that things get genderbent all the time in this game, Arthur for example. but the thing w an incubus is, is that its main feature is a male, if u had a female incubus youd just have a succubus. and ik i might be taking this too seriously its just weird that nutaku or whoever developed this game would include an enemy that couldnt be obtained

Aidoru
07-12-2017, 05:17 PM
There are many enemies you cannot obtain in this game...

Unregistered
07-13-2017, 01:41 AM
How do you activate the empowerments for the Union Battles?

dreadpin
07-13-2017, 04:57 AM
omg RIP.....40k jewels and bunch of tix got 0 SSR....

Rhenosa
07-13-2017, 05:00 AM
omg RIP.....40k jewels and bunch of tix got 0 SSR....

that is the scariest one liner horror story i've ever read. i guess no sleep for me tonight

dreadpin
07-13-2017, 05:15 AM
that is the scariest one liner horror story i've ever read. i guess no sleep for me tonight

i'm traumatize..... not even SSR eido..... seriously.....

LeCrestfallen
07-14-2017, 10:52 AM
Someone got a good union running which seeks lvl 60+ members? the one i joined is literally dead ~~

Boydjt
07-14-2017, 12:14 PM
Someone got a good union running which seeks lvl 60+ members? the one i joined is literally dead ~~

Unlucky for you, leaving unions is disabled until end of the union event.

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 12:36 PM
How do you activate the empowerments for the Union Battles?

I think only the guild leader can do it

Unregistered
07-14-2017, 12:59 PM
Sub-leaders can too

Crestfall
07-14-2017, 04:23 PM
Unlucky for you, leaving unions is disabled until end of the union event.

i'm fine this event, not missing that much, looking more in the distant future, i am atleast once a day online, most of the time several times to empty my ap/BP.
Its kinda frustrating when it feels like that there are only 3 people taking part in the event ~~

Aidoru
07-14-2017, 04:45 PM
The game really gives low ranking players the short end of the stick. Assuming you're low rank, like under 50 I guess, you're pretty much stuck gambling between inactive and casual player unions unless you can find one on the forums or a friend with a high rank filled one. The game limits your own searches in the union menu last I checked (on my alt) and that limit is to unions similar or lower rank than you.

High rank players, maybe 70~80+ if non paying (as of right now), on the other hand are quite active and clearly more determined to keep playing and clear content. They wouldn't have reach that rank if they weren't.

MiniTokki
07-15-2017, 10:59 AM
Hello guys.

I have an issue with the game, I cannot Edit my team and it's been hours.
I've been doing quest and raid and tried to edit after each one (even after chapters) but he keep saying I'm in an active quest or raid.

Is this issue well know ? Do I just need to wait ?

Thanks in advance.

gottesurteil
07-15-2017, 11:29 AM
Shockingly enough, it means that team is still in a raid. You can USE a team that's still in a raid (i.e. your team is wiped out, and waiting for the raid to finish), but you can't edit that party (because theoretically you could go back into the raid, use an Elixer, and revive them all).

Best case scenario: one of your guild members finished the raid. You'll get a popup saying to claim your rewards.
Worst case scenario: you'll have to wait for the daily reset to happen, at which point all the raids automatically finish.

MiniTokki
07-15-2017, 11:50 AM
Shockingly enough, it means that team is still in a raid. You can USE a team that's still in a raid (i.e. your team is wiped out, and waiting for the raid to finish), but you can't edit that party (because theoretically you could go back into the raid, use an Elixer, and revive them all).
Oh ok thanks, I figured it out.

I died in a Union Event Demon Battle and I can't give up, so I just I have to wait the reset ?

I'm in a Union of 2 peoples (with a friend), I'm wondering if he can come and die to end the raid ?
He might just get stuck like me so I'll wait 13 hours...

Thanks for your help.

EDIT : I wonder if I can Give Up if I resurect ?

EDIT 2 : Ok I can't. =D

Aidoru
07-15-2017, 02:51 PM
Leveling up Raiko who I got a little while back from the crossover event and during the union ultimate fight, I used her ability that increases everyone's burst gauge at the end of the turn but everyone takes too. Apparently self inflicting damage doesn't count as a kill...? My soul (Joan) was basically going at it for 3 turns with 0 HP. Funnily enough, she didn't heal from regenerate buffs and died after she got hit by the boss.

TNinja
07-15-2017, 03:08 PM
Oh ok thanks, I figured it out.

I died in a Union Event Demon Battle and I can't give up, so I just I have to wait the reset ?

I'm in a Union of 2 peoples (with a friend), I'm wondering if he can come and die to end the raid ?
He might just get stuck like me so I'll wait 13 hours...

Thanks for your help.

EDIT : I wonder if I can Give Up if I resurect ?

EDIT 2 : Ok I can't. =D

Change your party alphabet that is the only thing you need no need to give up or etc

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 04:42 PM
Change your party alphabet that is the only thing you need no need to give up or etc
Ok I wasn't expecting you could simply switch party and equip everything already equiped etc...

Thank you man.

BarbatosZaku
07-15-2017, 10:37 PM
I was rank 76 with 88 AP and now i level up to Rank 77 but i still have 88 Ap. This is normal?

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 11:35 PM
AP growth slows down to 1 every 2 levels after hitting 60, as far as I've seen (currently near rank 75)

Unregistered
07-16-2017, 02:49 AM
pffft 3% SSR my butt. spent 240 bucks the last 3 days and got zero ....

Crestfall
07-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Are the new souls worth the Holy soul points, or should i rather save them for the future?
To they give me a very lackluster impression.

sanahtlig
07-16-2017, 03:49 PM
Are the new souls worth the Holy soul points, or should i rather save them for the future?
To they give me a very lackluster impression.
What are you going to save for? There's only two lines to choose from even in the DMM version...

AgentFakku
07-17-2017, 11:47 AM
dang it the Beach Gacha is gone

guess I roll for another Dark Kamihime since I only got 4

dammit lol dont need anmoare wind gurls

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 01:54 PM
dang it the Beach Gacha is gone

https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/resources/pc/normal/19/6d/a7b54d0ae223c0d3f320e7b23a2a72b38e3b13a35f497542e6 31e5f28f0c196d.jpg

noxybell
07-17-2017, 02:17 PM
dang it the Beach Gacha is gone]

They are still in the pool. Their rate-up effect is gone though. You can check the availability through the Gacha screen bottom right button of "Gacha Contents".

Crestfall
07-17-2017, 02:29 PM
As amazing as these union events are for weapon/eidelon upgrading, what am i'm supposed to do when i have no weapons/eidelons to upgrade anymore and my inventory is full with SR weapons/Eidelon spirits ~~?

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 02:41 PM
As amazing as these union events are for weapon/eidelon upgrading, what am i'm supposed to do when i have no weapons/eidelons to upgrade anymore and my inventory is full with SR weapons/Eidelon spirits ~~?
This is what I've been doing...
http://i.imgur.com/rUcIrDc.png

Crestfall
07-17-2017, 03:39 PM
so... how much exp do these lvl 30 spirits give?

Aidoru
07-17-2017, 03:45 PM
so... how much exp do these lvl 30 spirits give?

No where near the amount you spend to get them to 30 but hey, not like I have anything else to use them on.

AgentFakku
07-18-2017, 01:21 AM
They are still in the pool. Their rate-up effect is gone though. You can check the availability through the Gacha screen bottom right button of "Gacha Contents".

oh okay, didn't notice that

just the priority banner is missing

bigblackcock
07-18-2017, 08:17 AM
This is what I've been doing...
http://i.imgur.com/rUcIrDc.png

oh, so i'm not the only one doing it XD
really, i wish the drop to find SR weapon material be higher as i have much more weapons to level up

AgentFakku
07-18-2017, 12:24 PM
I already max out all my SR and SSR Eidolons due to too many light spirits lol

I only have Phoenix and Caith Sith as my only light Eidolons

wish teh event drop grimoires or you can purchase some

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 02:35 PM
Anyone else having this problem atm?

Session Error

Connection Failed

AznSamsung
07-19-2017, 10:22 PM
Do you think the ssr Nike is a good hime for the water team and is it a must have?

noxybell
07-19-2017, 10:36 PM
Do you think the ssr Nike is a good hime for the water team and is it a must have?

It depends on the role you assign her to. In a team setup, she offers a heal, a party-wide atk/def up B frame buff and finally a single target atk down A frame debuff. If you have Gabriel, the atk/def buff is similar, albeit in a smaller size (20% for SSR Nike, 12% for SR Gabriel), but since the max is 50% total anyway, so the 8% is not that significant. And Gabriel is easier to get. Finally, the single most reason I don't like her over other SSR in water is her long skill cool down. 8 T for each of the buff/debuff skills and 7 T for the 1800 party heal is just too long to wait. I like the flexibility of skills with 6 or 5 T cool down just so I have the option to react to whatever the boss throws at me. I don't want the game to make the decision for me. Then again you can argue that the game is making the decision for you by its Gacha outcome anyway.

sanahtlig
07-19-2017, 10:49 PM
Well, if you want a good Water healer, your only choices are SSR Nike and Aphrodite. Nike is nice because she also has a type A DEF DWN debuff and type B buff, effectively replacing Gabriel. She potentially frees up your Soul to be a non-healer.

I'm doing all my rolls when SSR Nike is released, since Nike, Ryuuou and Cthulhu will all be available, and any of the 3 would be excellent.

sanahtlig
07-19-2017, 10:54 PM
but since the max is 50% total anyway, so the 8% is not that significant.
You don't understand how DEF DWN stacks then. Each percentage point increase is more valuable than the last. It's the opposite of assault skill (and ATK UP) in that regard.

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 11:37 AM
can't unlock Cag-chan

weird, I did max out Vivian and Crowley (Crowley-chan was my most recent soul I did yesterday)

Edit:

guess I do Arthur next

bigblackcock
07-20-2017, 02:55 PM
can't unlock Cag-chan

weird, I did max out Vivian and Crowley (Crowley-chan was my most recent soul I did yesterday)

Edit:

guess I do Arthur next

it's not weird, it's just mean you don't have enough holy soul poimts, unlike the other lines that use soul points.

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 06:19 PM
it's not weird, it's just mean you don't have enough holy soul poimts, unlike the other lines that use soul points.

oh didn't notice the difference or there were two type of souls lol

I'm stupid that I didn't read

Shieun
07-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Brand new to the game, about 2-3 weeks into the game and feels like I'm now hitting a wall...

Are there any sort of progression/team building guide I can read through?

Also it does seem that the general consensus is to have one main element team to work and a backup in for the element your main team is weak against for the game... I would imagine trying to build a team for all 6 elements is something you do later in the game?

Reading the forum through, it seems that the community prefers stacking assault weapon skill than defender. In this case, how do you get enough HP to ensure raid boss doesnt one shot your team?

Aidoru
07-20-2017, 07:59 PM
Brand new to the game, about 2-3 weeks into the game and feels like I'm now hitting a wall...

Are there any sort of progression/team building guide I can read through?

Also it does seem that the general consensus is to have one main element team to work and a backup in for the element your main team is weak against for the game... I would imagine trying to build a team for all 6 elements is something you do later in the game?

Reading the forum through, it seems that the community prefers stacking assault weapon skill than defender. In this case, how do you get enough HP to ensure raid boss doesnt one shot your team?

I don't think we have any guide topics on that.

You can start to make other element parties whenever you have enough himes and weapons but you'll want to primarily focus on 1 or 2 teams starting off. You don't want to waste too much time early game trying to get weapons for every element just to have a bunch of average strength teams since you're splitting your resources, instead focus on 1 or 2 teams, a back up to deal with element weakness of your main, and strengthen them to where they can reliably clear events then work on the rest.

Raid bosses don't generally one shot your team unless you're severely under leveled and trying a difficulty you can't handle. The only real exception is union events as they get stronger each time you defeat one. Regular raid events don't do that either, rather they are generally easy enough you can auto battle with a decent set up. A good amount of HP you will get is from your eidolon grid and there are several eidolons with Atk% and HP% passives if using as a main or friend support. Then in battle itself, things like buffs and what not. Regardless, raid bosses you don't need to solo them in the first place, you can always try calling for help.

Shieun
07-20-2017, 08:05 PM
Raid bosses don't generally one shot your team unless you're severely under leveled and trying a difficulty you can't handle. The only real exception is union events as they get stronger each time you defeat one. Regular raid events don't do that either, rather they are generally easy enough you can auto battle with a decent set up. A good amount of HP you will get is from your eidolon grid and there are several eidolons with Atk% and HP% passives if using as a main or friend support. Then in battle itself, things like buffs and what not.

I meant the event raid bosses, normal raid bosses tickles in comparison to them...

As for Eidolons, does the buff stacks for using same Eidolons in Main slot and friend support?

Aidoru
07-20-2017, 08:08 PM
I meant the event raid bosses, normal raid bosses tickles in comparison to them...

As for Eidolons, does the buff stacks for using same Eidolons in Main slot and friend support?

Past event raid bosses have been fairly easy to solo once you're strong enough, but til then you'll mostly be relying on support from other players. Ragnarok difficulty raid bosses are really the only difficult event raid bosses that even high rank players probably will require help to clear.

Main and friend support eidolon passive buffs stack.

sanahtlig
07-20-2017, 08:22 PM
Clearing Advent Ragnaroks should be the ultimate challenge for most players.

Shieun
07-20-2017, 08:30 PM
Main and friend support eidolon buffs stack.

Thanks, good to know this.

As for team building, do I start with building the team around the SR/SSRs I have, or do I build them by skills and try to limit the elements to (ideally) 1?

Also, how many atk + def down you need in a team? Do you need a team that can stack both debuff (+ and ++)? Then in addition to that, I imagine you will need some source of Blind/dizzy (or both)?

noxybell
07-20-2017, 08:34 PM
As for team building, do I start with building the team around the SR/SSRs I have, or do I build them by skills and try to limit the elements to (ideally) 1?

One more factor to consider: if you are building a single-element team, be aware of the next few events in the horizon. When you just start out, you want to squeeze the value out of elemental advantage out since you don't have a lot of other resources. We will have a fire advent battle in a couple of days or so, followed by a dark raid (not sure)? While it's not necessary to go for teams that counter them, but definitely avoid the element that is ineffective (wind is a no-no).

As for buff debuff, learn what stacks, and plan from there (in terms of Soul unlock etc)

Rhenosa
07-20-2017, 08:43 PM
build based on SSR is pretty good start i think, it depends on what you have thou. sol and ama practically can fit on any element team.

for atk/def down debuff, you need to learn the basic such as a/b/c frame debuff, its a term whether certain debuff can stack with each other or not. u need to do lil bit research to know which skill is what frame.
blind/dizzy is always good to have.

debuff is super good and all, but dont forget you need luck to land it(well u can always use mordred skill to increase the odd)
IMO, in the end what matters is your kamihime's stats, stack as much as u can and u will do at least decent.

Aidoru
07-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Thanks, good to know this.

Also, how many atk + def down you need in a team? Do you need a team that can stack both debuff (+ and ++)? Then in addition to that, I imagine you will need some source of Blind/dizzy (or both)?

It's definitely a good way to start off though composition and utility are the biggest priorities. Your soul can help fill in gaps of missing roles and debuffs and some himes, if you managed to get them, are recommend to use regardless of your main element like say Sol or Amaterasu as they bring in a lot of supportive utilities which also opens up more options for your soul choices.

Buffs/debuffs are split into 4 categories we call frames: A, B , C and D. The game itself doesn't list which skill falls under what frame but you can generally guess which frame by the way it's inflicted. Like A-frames are often applied with an attack skill while B-frames are commonly straight up debuffs only skill. C-frame are unique skills and D-frame is eidolon activated. You can stack 1 of each on a target for 4 of the same debuffs/buffs which I believe caps at 50%. Some buffs can only have one active at a time like regenerate. If you try to use 2 same frame atk down debuffs, the stronger one will overwrite the weaker one. You generally want at least 2~3 atk down debuffs for the harder content like Advent Ragnarok, I think 2 will usually suffice if you're lacking the skills but aiming for that cap is always good. C frame atk down debuffs are fairly rare so don't be worried about not having all frames.

Dizzy and blind are optional and dependent on what boss you're fighting. Some bosses don't use regular attacks making blind useless on those kinds and dizzy can work against you and mess your timing, which it has plenty of times for me when trying to mitigate overdrive damage with a defensive buff that only last 1 turn only to have the boss stunned from dizzy and have my buff completely wasted. Of course they're generally more helpful than not.

sanahtlig
07-20-2017, 09:08 PM
When forming a team, a general priority for a balanced team is as follows (should be mostly same-element):
Healing (up to 500 HP/round) > Debuffs (mainly ATK and DEF DWN, get these as close to the -50% cap as possible) > Spike Damage and active abilities (sufficient to reduce the Rage Bar from full to 0 in one turn, or otherwise greatly mitigate or avoid Rage Overdrives)

A balanced team like this that meets all three criteria should be capable of completing most content.

AgentFakku
07-20-2017, 09:37 PM
out of 4 tickets - I lost track of how many I spent - I went thru my files

appears to be #14 lol if that's true

pulled a Kamihime, Scotch

Aidoru
07-20-2017, 10:16 PM
Looks like we're getting a 4 day break from event. Meh. Really need a new eidolon to use my sr enhance mats on. Can't roll gem gacha in large amounts.

EmiyaNanaya
07-20-2017, 10:18 PM
Really? just after the union event, 4 days later they're gonna pop up another event? Wish they gave some leeway of around a week to play a normal run... *sigh*

bigblackcock
07-20-2017, 10:19 PM
i wonder why it's 4 days break though, i wished it to start sooner as i'll be at home for the following 3 days, and when the event start? when i have to go back to work :/
oh well...can't be helped, i'll just do sp quest and raid boss on monday for weekly missions -_-

Shieun
07-20-2017, 11:04 PM
Buffs/debuffs are split into 4 categories we call frames: A, B , C and D. The game itself doesn't list which skill falls under what frame but you can generally guess which frame by the way it's inflicted. Like A-frames are often applied with an attack skill while B-frames are commonly straight up debuffs only skill. C-frame are unique skills and D-frame is eidolon activated.

This kinda make sense then... been trying to figure why Amaterasu's debuff doesnt stack with Belphegor's while it stacks with Oberon's

Where can I find information relating to the frames? Preferably english source... I tried walking through the jp wiki with google translate to get information, but I find it very hard.

Healing (up to 500 HP/round) > Debuffs (mainly ATK and DEF DWN, get these as close to the -50% cap as possible) > Spike Damage and active abilities (sufficient to reduce the Rage Bar from full to 0 in one turn, or otherwise greatly mitigate or avoid Rage Overdrives)

Uhh... What combination of himes have the ability to get rage bar from full to 0 in one turn? I'd like to get more understanding in this mechanic. I've noticed some himes/souls (e.g. Acala/Siegfried) have this mechanic where they deal huge damage when enemy is raging. What other skills can combo to reduce the rage gauge quicker?

As for damage mitigation, aside from blind/dizzy, defense buff and defense type hime/souls skills, what else are the source of reliable damage mitigation?

AutoCrimson
07-21-2017, 12:49 AM
finally some break from da events, gonna lvl my water himes... still have like 120 SR eido upgrades nowhere to spend

anon
07-21-2017, 01:25 AM
Still salty there was no lilim superbia to capture in this event.

AgentFakku
07-21-2017, 01:26 AM
finally a break, wished it was longer like a week or at least the event starts on the weekends instead of the week day

EmiyaNanaya
07-21-2017, 01:42 AM
finally a break, wished it was longer like a week or at least the event starts on the weekends instead of the week day

Tell me about it... at least before the Union event it's like 5-6 days before event starts...

Aidoru
07-21-2017, 06:21 AM
Really? just after the union event, 4 days later they're gonna pop up another event? Wish they gave some leeway of around a week to play a normal run... *sigh*

Not sure why you're acting as if that's short. We've only had 4 day breaks once or twice. It's generally 2~3 days.

Tell me about it... at least before the Union event it's like 5-6 days before event starts...

And no, it was only 2 days inbetween event 14 and 13.

sanahtlig
07-21-2017, 07:27 AM
Uhh... What combination of himes have the ability to get rage bar from full to 0 in one turn? I'd like to get more understanding in this mechanic. I've noticed some himes/souls (e.g. Acala/Siegfried) have this mechanic where they deal huge damage when enemy is raging. What other skills can combo to reduce the rage gauge quicker?

As for damage mitigation, aside from blind/dizzy, defense buff and defense type hime/souls skills, what else are the source of reliable damage mitigation?
One way is just to stack attack power, assault skill, defense down, attack up, and kamihime with strong active damage skills. Some kamihime, such as Belphegor, reduce the Rage Gauge by a percentage with their skill. The combination of Belphegor and Shiva is extremely effective for me.

Another way is to slow the enemy's overdrive generation with active skills, e.g., Mordred's Black Propaganda and Raphael's overdrive gauge reduction. That gives you an extra turn to work with.

For damage mitigation, Jeanne has a skill that reduces damage taken by 40% for one turn.

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 10:40 AM
Also some kamihime have specific element resistance buffs. And later there will be eidolons which offer a passive damage cut against specific elements.

....FUCK, a 4 day break before Yatagarasu? That definitely pushes back Dullahan's event till after I leave for a trip. I'm not sure if I'll have the free time to pick up Pale Rider then.

Lolibutt
07-21-2017, 01:26 PM
Will there ever be a way to upgrade Diabolos? And will she have more sex scenes? Or will Nike keep hoarding all the ero content?

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 03:37 PM
There's an item in the future that can be used to limit break any eidolon. Takes like 20 draconic eyes to trade for 1 of them though. Yes, someone on DMM has used one on Diabolos. And then I see in the comments that someone has 2*'d Diabolos.

lanza
07-21-2017, 09:06 PM
Will previous raid events come back or are they gone forever?

WonderWaffle
07-22-2017, 04:06 PM
Will previous raid events come back or are they gone forever?

As to date there have been no rematches for raid events so they're gone but as for forever? can't be certain

Aidoru
07-24-2017, 01:25 PM
So leveling up Oceanus for the upcoming event and unlocked her 2nd h-scene. My god. That has to be one of the most retarded scenario I've ever seen in anything hentai related and I've seen my fair share to stupid shit in hentai. They should have just gone with more tentacle action.

noxybell
07-24-2017, 01:29 PM
Is there going to be an event thread for the Yatagarasu Advent?

Aidoru
07-24-2017, 02:12 PM
Is there going to be an event thread for the Yatagarasu Advent?

I guess I'll go ahead and make it.

I usually give people a chance to make it to see if anyone actually wants to but rarely anyone ever does it seems. Anyone can make it, and hopefully at least try to keep some consistency between the past ones. I mean all I literally do is post the event number, title, throw in the image for the event and add some details I got from google translating the wiki. The most recent ones I don't even add anything.

AgentFakku
07-24-2017, 04:22 PM
3 days of grinding or I lost count lol since the break, but got a 3rd copy of Hikari Prison-chan (whatever name is) :V

since I don't have Phoenix at rank 2, I needed another light Eidolon

Fury
07-24-2017, 05:25 PM
Does anyone know the best story line quest to farm wind materials and/or SR weapons besides the 3 daily boss raids.
I know 7-4 is best for exp.
I've checked all around and haven't been able to find out the answer.
In fact, it would be really helpful if someone could let me know for each element (fire, water, wind, lightning) so i can more efficiently farm half elixirs! :D
Thanks!
~Fury~

noxybell
07-24-2017, 05:27 PM
Here:http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E9%A2%A8%E6%B8%A6%E5%B7%BB%E3%81%8F%E9% 81%BA%E8%B7%A1

Aidoru
07-27-2017, 10:35 AM
Does anyone know if SR eidolons are ever needed or any use for anything? I'm thinking it's about time I get rid of mines for the sake of space but I want to make sure they're not used for anything like event missions that require you to use all SR's or something.

bigblackcock
07-27-2017, 12:29 PM
i wonder if i should buy the other Sr weapons from shop as materials to level up skills.
no need for soul points and SR eidolon material, R grail not worth it and i still can get plenty of SR weapons from upcoming union events.
so it's pretty much weapons or just getting half elixers for a long time

Aidoru
07-27-2017, 01:14 PM
i wonder if i should buy the other Sr weapons from shop as materials to level up skills.
no need for soul points and SR eidolon material, R grail not worth it and i still can get plenty of SR weapons from upcoming union events.

Elixirs. Shop isn't going anywhere so you can just hold off on buying SR weapons to use skill level material until you actually need it. Though you most likely won't even use them all by the time the rematch event happens.

Boydjt
07-27-2017, 01:15 PM

I think it'd be better to just save the materials for tons of elixirs, they'll always be useful and you never know when you'll use them. If worst comes to worst, you can always use the elixirs you get to farm for R and SR materials to level up skills, however it's not difficult to amass a ton of gems to use on the normal gatcha to level up weapon skills.

Shieun
07-27-2017, 05:56 PM
Just got my first draconic eye today from dupe SSR... I dont think saving for 10 for a guaranteed SSR ticket is the way to go. Any input on what's the best use for the eye?

Kitty
07-27-2017, 06:09 PM
Just got my first draconic eye today from dupe SSR... I dont think saving for 10 for a guaranteed SSR ticket is the way to go. Any input on what's the best use for the eye?

starting from october we'll be able to awaken some certain SSR kamis, gaia first, then tyr a month after... cost 3 of the eye :D
much better than to save for a guaranteed ssr, since it's not even ssr kami guaranteed..huge waste that way :o
in dmm, the ones that are able to be awakened now are ares, sol, gaia, tyr, susanoo, thor, titania, hades.. 1 comes out each month and it basically just make them a lot stronger, better skills, new awesome design, and more harem episode :P

Shieun
07-27-2017, 06:36 PM
starting from october we'll be able to awaken some certain SSR kamis, gaia first, then tyr a month after... cost 3 of the eye :D
much better than to save for a guaranteed ssr, since it's not even ssr kami guaranteed..huge waste that way :o
in dmm, the ones that are able to be awakened now are ares, sol, gaia, tyr, susanoo, thor, titania, hades.. 1 comes out each month and it basically just make them a lot stronger, better skills, new awesome design, and more harem episode :P

That doesnt look good... The only SSR I have on that list is not even part of my main/sub element team =(

This makes it really hard to resist the temptation to go full pay 2 waifu route

noxybell
07-27-2017, 06:45 PM
Problem with that logic is that you assume the eye to be super easy to get, which is not. Typically, a shard is the reward of a week worth of daily quests. Ten shards make an eye. Alternatively, each Ragnarok advent event success gives you a demonic core. 3 cores for a shard for exchange i.e. 30 cores for an eye. Finally if you are lucky (or unlucky, depends on your stance) in SSR kamihime draw, you get an Eye. Furthermore, to trigger the awakening, the SSR hime herself has to be level 80. So that is multiple hurdles for a power boost, new harem scenes and some bragging right. Not so worth it especially if you don't main that element.

AgentFakku
07-27-2017, 06:48 PM
I honestly got rid of all my R Eidolons

though, I kept my SR since I can't even max out my SSR Eidolons and I don't use Eidolons much since I'm too busy and my team so weak and I need to run standard

this is from a guy who play da game since launch

Find Kamihime more valuable but so far, scored 1 SSR Kamihime fire, Acala this month or last month?

I would say my luck in Kamihime is better than Aigis but lower than Flower Knight Girl since I was able to score 2 Rainbows within a year apart

if I score 2nd Kamihime before 2017, then I would say Kamihime Gacha is luckier 4 me than FK - that's just my personal opinion

bigblackcock
07-27-2017, 09:59 PM
Elixirs. Shop isn't going anywhere so you can just hold off on buying SR weapons to use skill level material until you actually need it. Though you most likely won't even use them all by the time the rematch event happens.

to be honest the skills of my weapon is...kinda pathetic that why i've thought to get them so i can upgrade them a little bit.

I think it'd be better to just save the materials for tons of elixirs, they'll always be useful and you never know when you'll use them. If worst comes to worst, you can always use the elixirs you get to farm for R and SR materials to level up skills, however it's not difficult to amass a ton of gems to use on the normal gatcha to level up weapon skills.

to be honest i'm kinda brok in terms of gems, that why the 3 SR weapons (axe and glaive from event and axe from shop) have level 1 skill.
waiting for dullahan event so i can get tons of gems and level up their skills, but yea half elixers can really come in handy, bought all the things i wanted in about 3 days and still have this much spare mats.

====
well, i've thought about it a little,the event is still ongoing for anothe..4 days or so? maybe i should get the SR weapons (4 bows and 2 axe left there) now and keep doing ultimate mode with my AP and some half elixers till i have 999 in both N and R materials (it seen like we can't get more than that) so i can get half elixers for a long time.
what do you think? is it worth trying or just ignore the weapons and just get the half elixers instead?

jazz154
07-27-2017, 10:22 PM
to be honest the skills of my weapon is...kinda pathetic that why i've thought to get them so i can upgrade them a little bit.

to be honest i'm kinda brok in terms of gems, that why the 3 SR weapons (axe and glaive from event and axe from shop) have level 1 skill.
waiting for dullahan event so i can get tons of gems and level up their skills, but yea half elixers can really come in handy, bought all the things i wanted in about 3 days and still have this much spare mats.

====
well, i've thought about it a little,the event is still ongoing for anothe..4 days or so? maybe i should get the SR weapons (4 bows and 2 axe left there) now and keep doing ultimate mode with my AP and some half elixers till i have 999 in both N and R materials (it seen like we can't get more than that) so i can get half elixers for a long time.
what do you think? is it worth trying or just ignore the weapons and just get the half elixers instead?

What? We can't get more than 999? I am pretty sure I had more than that. When did they change that?

I think elixirs are the way to go, although getting assault weapons maxed for the time that you will eventually make fire team isn't bad choice either. If you want them only to use as skill fodder... well if you have time to farm enough materials for them and elixirs then why not?

Although it seems like a bit of the waste... Maybe a lot of waste since you could have elixirs to run daily raids and hope for weapons from them.

bigblackcock
07-27-2017, 10:34 PM
What? We can't get more than 999? I am pretty sure I had more than that. When did they change that?

I think elixirs are the way to go, although getting assault weapons maxed for the time that you will eventually make fire team isn't bad choice either. If you want them only to use as skill fodder... well if you have time to farm enough materials for them and elixirs then why not?

Although it seems like a bit of the waste... Maybe a lot of waste since you could have elixirs to run daily raids and hope for weapons from them.

don't know, i had 860+ of the 1st material and then used over 15 half elixers and it was 999 when i'm pretty sure it should have been over 1K.
well, i already have the axe and glaive MLB by now, i found the axe twice in that shiny chest so it made it easier for me.
i've thought to get them so i can have full fire grid (low skill level though) before next union event which is wind, so it'll make up for the lack of offensive kami.
so the ones left in shop will probably end up as materials to level up the skills of my current weapons.
hmm...i think i can still get half elixers from apocalypse and phoenix for some more days, along yata it should be 6 a day, so i'll be fine by next advent event.
maybe i should just wait till i have 999 of 1 of the materials again and only then buy weapon or 2 so it won't be wasted?

jazz154
07-27-2017, 10:43 PM
don't know, i had 860+ of the 1st material and then used over 15 half elixers and it was 999 when i'm pretty sure it should have been over 1K.
well, i already have the axe and glaive MLB by now, i found the axe twice in that shiny chest so it made it easier for me.
i've thought to get them so i can have full fire grid (low skill level though) before next union event which is wind, so it'll make up for the lack of offensive kami.
so the ones left in shop will probably end up as materials to level up the skills of my current weapons.
hmm...i think i can still get half elixers from apocalypse and phoenix for some more days, along yata it should be 6 a day, so i'll be fine by next advent event.
maybe i should just wait till i have 999 of 1 of the materials again and only then buy weapon or 2 so it won't be wasted?

Well, I don't think it will be wasted.

Horny guy
07-28-2017, 12:59 AM
Hey guys,

My team right now is made of Arthur as Soul. Agni (SR Fire), Amon (SR Fire) Amaterasu (SSR Fire) and Sol (SSR, Light) also 2 R Himes as backup. here some questions:
1. Is Sol worth keeping since she does not get buffed from my fire weapons... but her skills are so great!
2. Full Fire Assault weapons or should I put in a Light Assault for Sol: really not sure if it is worth it or Sol just become a buff bitch.

3. Since I'm new i don't have fancy Eidos, working on Yata right now but I may not be able to max limit break her because I'm new and can't clear the high difficulty settings now. Once the Yata event is done AND I'm finished with my assault weapons would it be aright to get some Prison of random element Eidolons and max them for raw stats?
4. Fire Team will do ok soon which element I should go after next? My spare Himes are all over the place, got one SR Wind and one SR Lightning. (Nemesis already max since I wanted her sex scenes)

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 01:07 AM
generally your second team should be whatever has elemental advantage over your main teams weakness in this case lightning and the next advent event will also be water aswell so it's a good idea to prepare for that as raid events are easier

bigblackcock
07-28-2017, 01:24 AM

Well, I don't think it will be wasted.

oh, so i guess it was just a coincidence that i had 999 of a certain material and assumed it's the limit, good to know :D
well in that case i think that i'll get only 2 copies of the bow as the proce won't be that high, and keep the rest for half elixers :O
so i can get 2 half elixers everyday till..sometime in 2018 XD

jazz154
07-28-2017, 01:28 AM
Hey guys,

My team right now is made of Arthur as Soul. Agni (SR Fire), Amon (SR Fire) Amaterasu (SSR Fire) and Sol (SSR, Light) also 2 R Himes as backup. here some questions:
1. Is Sol worth keeping since she does not get buffed from my fire weapons... but her skills are so great!
2. Full Fire Assault weapons or should I put in a Light Assault for Sol: really not sure if it is worth it or Sol just become a buff bitch.

3. Since I'm new i don't have fancy Eidos, working on Yata right now but I may not be able to max limit break her because I'm new and can't clear the high difficulty settings now. Once the Yata event is done AND I'm finished with my assault weapons would it be aright to get some Prison of random element Eidolons and max them for raw stats?
4. Fire Team will do ok soon which element I should go after next? My spare Himes are all over the place, got one SR Wind and one SR Lightning. (Nemesis already max since I wanted her sex scenes)

1. Yes. She is great in any team, unless you have someone else to do what she does.
2. Full fire, Sol is there only for utility not damage.
3. No. Disaster eidolon suck for raw stats, you will be better off with R eidolons.
4. If you main team is one of four basic elements (water, fire, wind, thunder) then you will want second team to cover your weakness. So like someone before said, for main fire team you need something to deal with water -> thunder team.

Horny guy
07-28-2017, 01:54 AM
I just got a Svarog so My Fire team has 3 SSR Hime now :>

Thanks, I will go Thunder team next. I guess there will be new thunder Himes when the next event kicks in?

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 02:12 AM
I just got a Svarog so My Fire team has 3 SSR Hime now :>

Thanks, I will go Thunder team next. I guess there will be new thunder Himes when the next event kicks in?

not next event but the event after that there will be new thunder kamihime and grats Svarog is the best fire kamihime in the game as far as i'm aware

EmiyaNanaya
07-28-2017, 02:21 AM
Really, I don't know why, but recently whenever I play KamiPro I always got this connection problem, even though my internet speed is good... now I even can't do Ultimate without any of my Hime or Soul die...

dreadpin
07-28-2017, 07:06 PM
Need advice on which element should i after, i'm completed dark grid all skill lv 20...I would like to know if any boss that is hard to deal with Dark team so i can rdy a counter element for that

Unregistered
07-28-2017, 07:15 PM
Need advice on which element should i after, i'm completed dark grid all skill lv 20...I would like to know if any boss that is hard to deal with Dark team so i can rdy a counter element for that

darkness doesn't have any weakness so you should probably just focus on thunder in preparation for the next advent ragnarok in case your dark team can't handle it

dreadpin
07-28-2017, 07:35 PM
darkness doesn't have any weakness so you should probably just focus on thunder in preparation for the next advent ragnarok in case your dark team can't handle it

yeah but dark can't brute force all the bosses and sounds like the next water boss is 1 of the issue.... but that is too short notice, i don't think i can complete full weapon grid in 1 week... maybe a any boss from future that looks hard?

noxybell
07-28-2017, 07:55 PM
That's hard because of two reasons: 1. We don't know your line up, except for the element. So we don't know what's "hard". Boss could be hard due to a bad debuff (like Medusa) then any team without affliction removal is bad news, or boss could be hard due to tankiness (like Phoenix) so any team without serious dps is hopeless, or boss could be hard due to high damage (like Ixion) then any glass-cannon team is, well, glass. 2. To accurately answer your question, the person has to meticulously comb through all upcoming advent bosses Ragnarok mode 1 by 1, which takes time and also challenging due to Google mis-translate. So YOU are the best person to do this instead, and the link is here (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A4%E3%83%99%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88%E4% B8%80%E8%A6%A7)

AgentFakku
07-28-2017, 08:14 PM
man, I wish I knew dat - Darkness or Light has no weaknesses (for some reason, I thought if the enemy was dark or light they can hurt dark or light) LOL - no need to switch teams

but u need to be lucky w/ Gacha to get a full darkness or light team and rarity doesn't matter

though, folks told me there ain't lotta good Light Kamihimes

bigblackcock
07-29-2017, 09:36 AM
i decided to focus on a main team and another 1 additional team in terms of level up weapon skills, i'll still play with all elements but focus on those 2 first.
the question is which 2 teams to focus on first? i heard that having additional team that can help with your main weakness like fire-thunder or water-wind can be good, but also dark/light that have no weakness.
so i want to hear you advice of which 2 teams should i pick and why
in those pics the weapon grid aren't that good, i want to get all of them on the same element and also change all my SR HP weapon with assault ones.
also, thought to use the MLB SSR defender weapon so i can survive longer and change the ones that i can't MLB like susanoo and tyr weapon for example.
dark:
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8201/4l6euv.png
light:
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/2039/Bulb4N.png
wind
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1120/wwyt9w.png
fire
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/2516/d88NJJ.png
thunder
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4470/wanhvW.png
water
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/6415/J9FVuG.png

Kitty
07-29-2017, 09:47 AM
i decided to focus on a main team and another 1 additional team in terms of level up weapon skills, i'll still play with all elements but focus on those 2 first.
the question is which 2 teams to focus on first? i heard that having additional team that can help with your main weakness like fire-thunder or water-wind can be good, but also dark/light that have no weakness.
in those pics the weapon grid aren't that good, i want to get all of them on the same element and also change all my SR HP weapon with assault ones.
also, thought to use the MLB SSR defender weapon so i can survive longer and change the ones that i can't MLB like susanoo and tyr weapon for example.
dark:
light:
wind
fire
thunder
water

if you're focusing on 2 main teams, it could be best for thunder/dark.. though there's not much reason to focus in your dark team above any other when it comes to leveling/level skill, since your dark team is OP compared to say...mine XD but.. still better to use this as main, as you said they have no weakness so.. it may be best to use them in some certain events. like in dullahan event, you'll use dark team rather than light, cause your SR/SSR are lacking there, and weapons aren't the best, hopefully you'll improve them and other elements like fire/water in future when you're using your jewels/tickets, then you'll finally be able to use all the correct element in the event.
and with thunder, you may have just 3 assault weapons, but they're all a high skill, rather than to focus on them in terms of making sure you'll win a battle for certain, focus on them for their weapon above any other element.. try to get some more of the assault weapon from events and raid and replace soem of the low level/skill HP ones. your thunder team will last longest in a battle above any element i guess.. after focusing so much in ixid blade as you did with apocalypse lance, you've clearly focused on it above others cause of the mlb on the weapon, i think it'd be best to use this as main team as well as dark
anyway, you can change which team you use as main 2 at any time after you're using the jewel/tickets, cause you'll know for sure then which SR/SSR you'll get, and maybe you'll find some certain eidolon that give higher bonus to a certain element.
but...that's just my shitty advice, i probably have no idea what i'm talking about.. i hope someone better than me will reply too :O

jazz154
07-29-2017, 10:59 AM
dark:
light:
wind
fire
thunder
water

Dark seems like fine first choice. As for second...

I will recommend wind! Main reason being that you have Gaia (Gaia is the best girl!).
As for secondary reason... You can easily reach 30% atk down and 15% def down with Cybele and Zephyrus alone. Add Joan to the mix and you have easy 50% atk down plus 40% dmg cut every 3 turns and some regen for 3 turns every 6 turns. Did I mention that Gaia can also tank single target atk pretty well and then heal herself with her attack skill?
Now if only there was some good wind healer... If you take Andromeda or Cassiopeia would change situation to 40% atk down (if you have Jorm or Yatagarasu in sub slot, maybe even both) and 15% def down with 40% dmg cut every 6 turns. I don't think it is bad.

Well... if you don't like wind then you can go with thunder... I guess? They also don't have any good healer and their good points would be (probably) Tyr with her max dmg on stunned enemies (like Siegfried) and Ramiel with 3 chances to charm enemy and atk/def buff for whole team? Thunder seems to be very aggresive element, kill before they can kill you or kill them before you kill yourself.
Ah, and Tyr def debuff is... 10%? Something like that.

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 11:38 AM
so fancy man, you got a table

Kamihime playas are too hardcore they be busting tables and math

Im the village idiot who forces his way w/ brute force LOL

Edit:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/8201/4l6euv.png

Is that Amon there?

Bald Guy
07-29-2017, 12:23 PM
When will Diabolos get her gangrape scene?

Kitty
07-29-2017, 01:13 PM
When will Diabolos get her gangrape scene?

when you're rotting in jail :)

bigblackcock
07-29-2017, 01:28 PM
if you're focusing on 2 main teams, it could be best for thunder/dark.. though there's not much reason to focus in your dark team above any other when it comes to leveling/level skill, since your dark team is OP compared to say...mine XD but.. still better to use this as main, as you said they have no weakness so.. it may be best to use them in some certain events. like in dullahan event, you'll use dark team rather than light, cause your SR/SSR are lacking there, and weapons aren't the best, hopefully you'll improve them and other elements like fire/water in future when you're using your jewels/tickets, then you'll finally be able to use all the correct element in the event.
and with thunder, you may have just 3 assault weapons, but they're all a high skill, rather than to focus on them in terms of making sure you'll win a battle for certain, focus on them for their weapon above any other element.. try to get some more of the assault weapon from events and raid and replace soem of the low level/skill HP ones. your thunder team will last longest in a battle above any element i guess.. after focusing so much in ixid blade as you did with apocalypse lance, you've clearly focused on it above others cause of the mlb on the weapon, i think it'd be best to use this as main team as well as dark
anyway, you can change which team you use as main 2 at any time after you're using the jewel/tickets, cause you'll know for sure then which SR/SSR you'll get, and maybe you'll find some certain eidolon that give higher bonus to a certain element.
but...that's just my shitty advice, i probably have no idea what i'm talking about.. i hope someone better than me will reply too :O
well, i guess my dark team is ok, but nothing more than that atm.
they'll be OP once i get all the dark weapons to level 20 skill and get more assault weapons, but as for now i still have way to go XD
now that you say that i've thought to use my dark team against dullahan..till i heard of her super move, so maybe i should use my light team there even if they're so weak just for belbog's cure ability? don't know...i'll try both teams and see which 1 could deal with her better.
i plan to replace some of my defender weapons like ramiel's gun, susanoo and tyr's swords and replace them for assault weapons, though i was dumb enough and used the thunder hammer from that raid event as materials and not sure when another event with assault thunder weapons will show up T_T
not sure about the eidolons, but you're right in terms of kami, once i use my tickets and jewels i'll see if any of my teams got better than the other teams

Dark seems like fine first choice. As for second...

I will recommend wind! Main reason being that you have Gaia (Gaia is the best girl!).
As for secondary reason... You can easily reach 30% atk down and 15% def down with Cybele and Zephyrus alone. Add Joan to the mix and you have easy 50% atk down plus 40% dmg cut every 3 turns and some regen for 3 turns every 6 turns. Did I mention that Gaia can also tank single target atk pretty well and then heal herself with her attack skill?
Now if only there was some good wind healer... If you take Andromeda or Cassiopeia would change situation to 40% atk down (if you have Jorm or Yatagarasu in sub slot, maybe even both) and 15% def down with 40% dmg cut every 6 turns. I don't think it is bad.

Well... if you don't like wind then you can go with thunder... I guess? They also don't have any good healer and their good points would be (probably) Tyr with her max dmg on stunned enemies (like Siegfried) and Ramiel with 3 chances to charm enemy and atk/def buff for whole team? Thunder seems to be very aggresive element, kill before they can kill you or kill them before you kill yourself.
Ah, and Tyr def debuff is... 10%? Something like that.
hmm...never thought about my wind team that way, the thing you said with gaia+arc combo is interesting, if i add black propaganda i can use the 40% damage cut to defend my team agaisnt most of the boss super moves.
also with arc and yggdrasil i can also have regeneration for a long period of time and with this attack debuff it may be enough, and if 1 kami is near death i can use gaia's ability to increase own defense+cover for her.
also heimdallr and cybele can avoid 1 strike which can be useful while the enemy use her super move.
it's a tanky team indeed, just wish i had SSR sword or lance for arc so her burst will be stronger, but for now SR will do.

yea, thunder team is more offensive team, not much debuff so that why i put mordred as a soul.
when i battled rahab i used d'artagnan for sniper shot+fafnir for attack and def boost+ pulse kaiser dragoon for boost for thunder attacks, and even with only 1 assualt weapon back then tyr dealt over 300K damage with her burst attack which is good from having only 1 assault weapon.
and if i'll awaken her+get more assault weapons she can be really deadly..well at least when the enemy is stunned and she can launch her burst attack.

so fancy man, you got a table

Kamihime playas are too hardcore they be busting tables and math

Im the village idiot who forces his way w/ brute force LOL

Edit:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/8201/4l6euv.png

Is that Amon there?

you mean unleashed amon? i wish, she could upgrade my dark team nicely.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 01:40 PM
Fom what ive seen of his posts, sounds like hes legitimately asking if your using Amon Unleashed...

Smh

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 02:21 PM
Yea, it would take a while before wind picks up some healers. Itaqua (SR, 1000 HP every 6 turns, kinda ho-hum overall) is about 4.5 months or so away. Set/Seth (SSR, is awesome*) is maybe 9 months away.
If you do decide on wind as your secondary team, save up jewels for Set. Sure, 9 months is a long time to build up plenty of jewels... but Set really is that good for a wind team.

*C-frame atk debuff that also debuffs double/triple hits
ailment resistance buff that also provides a barrier (unlisted amount?)
party-wide 1500 HP heal every 6 turns, also wipe a debuff
So Set's kind of like a wind version of Sol. Alternatively, Set is Zephyrus dialed up to SSR.

Other than those two, the only other future wind hime that got my notice is Caspiel (R) in about 1.5 months. Caspiel mainly sticks out for her 2nd skill. A D-frame atk debuff that applies only 5% at a time, but it has a 3 turn cooldown and stacks with itself. 180 second duration, but the wiki makes it seem like each individual stack has its own timer, as it says that realistically you can keep maybe 4 stacks up.
Her first skill's a party-wide 3 turn defense buff every 5 turns. Upgrades from 'medium' to 'large'. That's... a better skill than what I normally expect from an R. Hell, I wouldn't mind accidentally rolling Caspiel in the future; slot her into my wind team over Cronus.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 02:33 PM
Oh, but since dark is your primary, then Osiris in ~2.5 months is probably your top priority.

Pareidolia
07-29-2017, 03:33 PM
By the way guys, someone knows the attribute of the next Advent Battle?

noxybell
07-29-2017, 03:35 PM
By the way guys, someone knows the attribute of the next Advent Battle?

Next Advent is Vulithra advent and she is water. So you want to prepare your Thunder team in between this event and the subsequent Dullahan raid. There is even a thread around to discuss her.

sanahtlig
07-29-2017, 03:47 PM
If you do decide on wind as your secondary team, save up jewels for Set. Sure, 9 months is a long time to build up plenty of jewels... but Set really is that good for a wind team.

9 months is reaching into "might not even be playing the game anymore" territory. I wouldn't preoccupy myself with game info more than 6 months in advance, especially if it means sacrificing now. Those opportunity costs might not get repaid.
Planning to spend precious resources on a secondary team doesn't make much sense. Use those resources to improve the team you'll be using 85% of the time. Your secondary should always have elemental advantage anyway.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 04:22 PM
How much it actually sacrifices now does depends on the plans until then, though. For a primary dark, there's the aforementioned Osiris in 2.5 months. And in 4 months (from now) there's the dark variant of Amaterasu. Then Pluto (yet another SSR) in just under 9 months (right before Set). Those are the 3 new possible additions that can move the needle for dark. Nyarlathotep (SR) is within a month and is pretty neat for an SR (I'm personally aiming to get her). But she's cool because of her A-frame atk and def debuffs; having Satan on the roster removes half of her gameplay appeal.

Ultimately though, it comes back to CaptainNoob looking over the gacha update schedule for himself, figure who looks worthwhile to aim for, and save jewels accordingly.

AgentFakku
07-29-2017, 08:16 PM
did another 3K J pull (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/163581678040)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bae4eb22b1bd66437ced2a9694396c4b/tumblr_otvs5rbwSd1vg5ef8o9_1280.png

got 3 new Kamihime

Hermod (https://68.media.tumblr.com/528c1a3c4d6d85583f2ed42a6a015e94/tumblr_otvs5rbwSd1vg5ef8o1_1280.png), Motu (https://68.media.tumblr.com/be405552bf4fc31329bf3bfb0c25f9fa/tumblr_otvs5rbwSd1vg5ef8o4_1280.png), Baphomet (https://68.media.tumblr.com/a4b7db2642ef136db57ac062d2a31f85/tumblr_otvs5rbwSd1vg5ef8o2_1280.png) - 2 SRs and 1 R

new Eidolon: Thunderbird

at least, now, I got a full fire team + 1 extra. 4 SR: Brynhildr, Amon, Motu, Acala - got to figure which 2 R's to use: Nergal, Ignis, and Baphomet

coincidentally, got 7 thunder Kamihime, too: 4 SR - Baal, Tezcatlipoca, Nemesis, Hermod and 3 Rs: Perun, Skuld, Indra

well, I guess I can stop trying to get the Summer Brynhildr LOL - time to save up

bigblackcock
07-29-2017, 08:54 PM
Yea, it would take a while before wind picks up some healers. Itaqua (SR, 1000 HP every 6 turns, kinda ho-hum overall) is about 4.5 months or so away. Set/Seth (SSR, is awesome*) is maybe 9 months away.

*C-frame atk debuff that also debuffs double/triple hits
ailment resistance buff that also provides a barrier (unlisted amount?)
party-wide 1500 HP heal every 6 turns, also wipe a debuff
So Set's kind of like a wind version of Sol. Alternatively, Set is Zephyrus dialed up to SSR.

Other than those two, the only other future wind hime that got my notice is Caspiel (R) in about 1.5 months. Caspiel mainly sticks out for her 2nd skill. A D-frame atk debuff that applies only 5% at a time, but it has a 3 turn cooldown and stacks with itself. 180 second duration, but the wiki makes it seem like each individual stack has its own timer, as it says that realistically you can keep maybe 4 stacks up.
Her first skill's a party-wide 3 turn defense buff every 5 turns. Upgrades from 'medium' to 'large'. That's... a better skill than what I normally expect from an R. Hell, I wouldn't mind accidentally rolling Caspiel in the future; slot her into my wind team over Cronus.
to be honest 9 months is plenty of time to gather jewels, but i don't think i can save for that long, it'll be too tempting to use them before it XD
and i still don't know if i'll still play the game for this long or not.

oh wow, there is also a D frame O_O? and R kami can do it? she sound like a good R kamihime, and to be honest i'll have higher chance to find her rather the SSR that are more rare in the game

Oh, but since dark is your primary, then Osiris in ~2.5 months is probably your top priority.

i just checked the skills of the future SSR dark kamihime and i kinda wants almost all of them XD
orisis for the heal and burst gauge up, though i didn't understand the effect of the other 2 skills.
dark amaterasu for the fram B attack and defense debuff, and you think that her 3rd skill can work along black propaganda and give a boss 2 additional charging orb? 'cause if it does along satan's ability can make it much harder for boss to cast their super move.
neftis "Damage to attack enemies in the stun state (maximal)" spunds like the same skill as tyr to me, so if the boss is stunned it should be a really high damage.
just what is this sneaky thing in her 2nd skill?
Thanathos 20% defence down (frame C), surely do continuous attack for 3 turns and 25% gaugeburst up
Pluto 30% cut damage, not as strong as gaia's or arc but still not bad

noxybell
07-29-2017, 09:23 PM
orisis for the heal and burst gauge up, though i didn't understand the effect of the other 2 skills.

Osiris's first skill is damage + dizzy debuff to single enemy. Her second skill is granting invulnerability, or 100% miss, on self.
Neftis's second skill is a new effect implemented with her arrival. The "sneak attack" is a mis-translation on Google's part. The actual effect is more like "bonus amplication". In other words, if you use her in battle and cast her second skill, you will receive a buff that amplifies your damage ONLY WHEN faced against enemies from advantageous elements, for 3 turns. I'm not sure if the bonus is equal in facing against light vs 4 other elements though.

As a side note: when the first Miracle SSR gacha ticket was out, the top choice for all DMM players was Osiris.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 09:46 PM
Oh right, I forgot that Thanatos has C-frame defense down. Yea, that's highly desirable.

Nephthys's 3rd skill currently has an unknown multiplier. Probably the same as Tyr's, as all the skills of that type seem to have similar/same ranges.

Dark Amaterasu's Black Propaganda-like skill will overwrite, not stack with, Black Propaganda according to the wiki. So no dreams of extending overdrive meters by 2.

Pareidolia
07-29-2017, 11:30 PM
Next Advent is Vulithra advent and she is water. So you want to prepare your Thunder team in between this event and the subsequent Dullahan raid. There is even a thread around to discuss her.

Thanks! My Thor is currently Lv 40, I have to break her, as well as that story SR and some rares

bigblackcock
07-30-2017, 08:26 AM
i have to say, i changed my plan now for the 3rd time about when to use my jewels and tickets from crossover XD <br />
at first i thought to use it before dullahan so there will be higher chance to find...

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 09:38 AM
my dark team is pretty much same as yours but i have hades instead of beelzebub, atm i'm saving all my jewels for osiris then will have 5 weeks to save again for dark amaterasu. I also plan to buy SSR amon with the miracle ticket

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 09:42 AM
btw osiris's heal also gives adds 15 to burst gauge for everyone so if you use it at start of battle then every 5 turns after you can full burst at least every 7 turns also her dizzy condition hits alot more frequently than other characters from what i hear

bigblackcock
07-30-2017, 10:05 AM
my dark team is pretty much same as yours but i have hades instead of beelzebub, atm i'm saving all my jewels for osiris then will have 5 weeks to save again for dark amaterasu. I also plan to buy SSR amon with the miracle ticket

i wonder if 5 weeks will be enough to find dark amaterasu
when i created alt acc it took me 20 acc to find summer sol, while just 5 to find hades (for my videos)
and who knows? you may find unleashed amon while trying to find osiris/amaterasu so it's too early to decide which kami to get with miracle ticket :P
speaking of this ticket, when it first was introduced in dmm?

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 10:52 AM
i wonder if 5 weeks will be enough to find dark amaterasu
when i created alt acc it took me 20 acc to find summer sol, while just 5 to find hades (for my videos)
and who knows? you may find unleashed amon while trying to find osiris/amaterasu so it's too early to decide which kami to get with miracle ticket :P
speaking of this ticket, when it first was introduced in dmm?

i think they got miracle ticket around December 23rd then every 4 months after that. we should get it sometime in November. honestly not expecting to get dark amaterasu just decided to go all in for osiris and then use whatever i have left for amaterasu, was conflicted for a while thinking about which one of them to aim for but eventually decided on osiris

bigblackcock
07-30-2017, 02:09 PM
i think they got miracle ticket around December 23rd then every 4 months after that. we should get it sometime in November. honestly not expecting to get dark amaterasu just decided to go all in for osiris and then use whatever i have left for amaterasu, was conflicted for a while thinking about which one of them to aim for but eventually decided on osiris
hmm..i wonder if nutaku will keep it at the same price as guaranteed SSR ticket or will get greedy and make it more expensive
well, mordred kinda cover for it with black propaganda and attack+def debuff (although not as strong) so it's better to go for osiris i guess that can heal and avoid attacks.
btw, according to what i saw that avoiding attack is 2T so it's even better than i've thought XD

AgentFakku
07-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Poor gurl LOL

the only thing good besides the sex I can enjoy

EndRio
07-30-2017, 09:37 PM
Will be having a third Phoenix advent quest or the events only repeat once ?

Rhenosa
07-30-2017, 09:57 PM

apparently some1 mentioned that kamipro DMM atm is having ixion advent third run, so i guess there is possibility for that(assuming nutaku's kamipro live that long).

sanahtlig
07-30-2017, 10:31 PM
Some have. The Phoenix event has not, and that gives you a window about 10 months into the future. Those initial eidolons were pretty valuable, so missing them is going to be a drag on your DMG until November or April, depending on your element. I'd recommend picking friends with MLB elemental attack eidolons until then.

Shieun
07-31-2017, 01:55 AM
Since the incoming event is water, and two (out of 3) of my main hime healer (Amaterasu and Brynhildr) is fire....

I have Andromeda, so if I were to go in with Andromeda + Nike as my healer and Belphegor for my B debuff... Am I screwed or am I in okay place?

If it helps, I'll get my A def break from Tyr, and Tyr and Nemesis can self attack buff... As for attack debuff, I'll just have to use Yatagarasu

TNinja
07-31-2017, 08:33 PM
Since the incoming event is water, and two (out of 3) of my main hime healer (Amaterasu and Brynhildr) is fire....

I have Andromeda, so if I were to go in with Andromeda + Nike as my healer and Belphegor for my B debuff... Am I screwed or am I in okay place?

If it helps, I'll get my A def break from Tyr, and Tyr and Nemesis can self attack buff... As for attack debuff, I'll just have to use Yatagarasu

the answer is depend on you total power. If you're not newbie tackling an ultimates should be an easy job

Shieun
07-31-2017, 08:53 PM
the answer is depend on you total power. If you're not newbie tackling an ultimates should be an easy job

I think I should be graduating (or close to graduating) from newbie status now considering I have played this for about 4 weeks... total power is about 25k for Thunder team, with a few level 1 weapon so I think I have lots of room for improvement once I start to enhance those weapons. I think by the time I level all those weapon, I should be close to 28k which should be enough to let me do Ultimate.

If my thunder team doesnt cut it, I can always go back to my water team which currently have about 30k power. It will probably be lower though cause I'll have to replace Amaterasu with something else.

Aidoru
07-31-2017, 08:57 PM
Mind you that the next event is not water, it's a dark raid event. The advent water is after that one. So you still have over a week to work on your team.

Shieun
07-31-2017, 09:03 PM
Ah.... so the next event is dark... not water?

Now I feel kinda stupid :v

AgentFakku
08-01-2017, 01:20 AM

Didn't expect another login bonus campaign

so far, Aigis Nutaku, and DMM Flower Knight Girl are doing login bonus campaigns during this time

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 05:22 AM
Ah.... so the next event is dark... not water?

Now I feel kinda stupid :v
It seems people aren't really giving a damn about Dullahan, haha.
I wonder how many are going to be surprised by the status effects she inflicts...

noxybell
08-01-2017, 07:12 AM
That's because Raid is inherently easier than Advent since players can call for help. To quote somebody here:

"Once one or two join, the rest will join like locusts for the easy kill."

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Any idea when events re-rotate? I missed Medusa and now Yata. :(

Shitty Server Hater
08-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Is anyone else getting disconnected every fucking 15 seconds (yes I counted) with the Nike Error Message?
The servers were shit in the morning as well, I'm starting to get why some of you don't like this company

Rhenosa
08-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Is anyone else getting disconnected every fucking 15 seconds (yes I counted) with the Nike Error Message?
The servers were shit in the morning as well, I'm starting to get why some of you don't like this company

yea dude, me too. it makes my ragna run failed since all the debuff just gone thanks to that bullshit.

acetyline
08-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Yup server quite laggy and often erroring for me as well

gottesurteil
08-01-2017, 08:07 PM

Yes. It's basically unplayable. I'm trying to finish the current in progress match and then i'll just wait for maintenance. Clearly the screwed something up.

Sulphur99
08-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Huh. On one hand, nice to know it ain't only me. On the other...I guess that Yata is out of the question for me now.

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 08:09 PM

Followin DMM's past event schedule, Event 33 should be be Yatagarasu and Ixion rematch and Event 36 for Medusa and Rahab. A little weird but yes, Yatagarasu supposedly gets hers earlier despite Medusa and Rahab's solo events happening before her.

We're currently On Event 14. So you got quite a long time til then. Not sure if Nutaku will change anything.

Game lag started when they updated the game with the summer stuff. Hopefully they fix it. And no, no disconnects here, that part sounds like just you.

sanahtlig
08-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Yatagarasu Revival is in 5 months. Until then, you're lacking what's likely the best eidolon active skill effect in the game (if you don't have MLB Jorm). I'll be posting shortly about how this provides select players a tremendous short-term advantage.

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Doing my last run of Yata Ultimate now. Hope I can get a copy of Yata...

Pareidolia
08-01-2017, 09:14 PM
Doing my last run of Yata Ultimate now. Hope I can get a copy of Yata...

Meh, out of 90 Half Elixir with 78 AP I only dropped 2 Platinum Chests and both were the Bow, hope you didn't had the same luck as I did, got Yata and the Gun MLB'd regardless, loving the passive Eidolon Effect

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Ugh... Now I have to wait for the server maintenance to finish that last battle... I don't know what to think right now...

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Not sure if it's true since maintance is up and I can't check but hearing that we're getting a rematch event and not the raid event we're suppose to have. So it seems like nutaku is changing it up for us... Makes me wonder if this is gonna screw up the gacha releases.

quentamanas
08-01-2017, 09:21 PM
I was logged in before the maintenance hammer came down. Can confirm it's Garuda and Typhon advent again. :/ And here I am with no elixirs (I main fire and blew my load on Yatagarasu). Since I'm quite light in the elixir department, which one should I focus on, since I doubt I'll be able to MBL both from scratch (new-ish player, wasn't around for either of them).

katsalia
08-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Game lag started when they updated the game with the summer stuff. Hopefully they fix it. And no, no disconnects here, that part sounds like just you.

I don't think it was just them? For me the game became unplayable in the last hour or so before maintenance, kept getting in-game errors and Nutaku errors.

gottesurteil
08-01-2017, 09:24 PM
The lag issues started a bunch of hours ago, when tehy did the summer release stuff. However, it didn't start getting unplayable until the last hour and a half or whatever. Kicks, restarts, bad gateway, issues, etc.

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 09:28 PM
I don't think it was just them? For me the game became unplayable in the last hour or so before maintenance, kept getting in-game errors and Nutaku errors.

Yea, posted it in the other thread, it was most likely a recent thing since I haven't logged in for like 2 hours. Been on all day in and out today since morning the game with no disconnects, just the terrible lag.

I was logged in before the maintenance hammer came down. Can confirm it's Garuda and Typhon advent again. :/ And here I am with no elixirs (I main fire and blew my load on Yatagarasu). Since I'm quite light in the elixir department, which one should I focus on, since I doubt I'll be able to MBL both from scratch (new-ish player, wasn't around for either of them).

Well now that's just the weirdest decision... I'm a little worried about the future. Guessing they might release Snow Raphael or something early.

As for who to get, it depends, like always.

Garuda, Apocalypse and Pheonix are probably the best event eidolons for of passive damage boost since element =/= character but most people generally use the single element eidolons with character element and hp. Typhon is the only event eidolon we have so far with an Atk↑ buff and it lines up fairly well with full team burst. Typhon also has better overall stats. So if you don't need a water or wind eidolon main, Typhon is a better sub eidolon than Garuda.

gottesurteil
08-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Garuda, Apocalypse and Pheonix are probably the best event eidolons for of passive damage boost since element =/= character but most people generally use the single element eidolons with character element and hp. Typhon is the only event eidolon we have so far with an Atk↑ buff and it lines up fairly well with full team burst. Typhon also has better overall stats. So if you don't need a water or wind eidolon main, Typhon is a better sub eidolon than Garuda.

This actually annoys me. Not your advice, but the fact that they're doing an advent right after an advent. I have literally been wasting half-elixers because for every one i use, i get MORE back over the next few weeks. I MBL'd the SSR days ago, and could've stopped. But every Ultimate run i did just earned me more stuff.

In terms of more bad luck, I main fire, and that means I kinda want to get stuff from the Typhon event (which I hadn't started yet for).... and yet I know Garuda is really good, and honestly I want her more than Quezalcuaotl (who I did MBL). I don't really use wind though....

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 09:38 PM
This actually annoys me. Not your advice, but the fact that they're doing an advent right after an advent. I have literally been wasting half-elixers because for every one i use, i get MORE back over the next few weeks. I MBL'd the SSR days ago, and could've stopped. But every Ultimate run i did just earned me more stuff.

In terms of more bad luck, I main fire, and that means I kinda want to get stuff from the Typhon event (which I hadn't started yet for).... and yet I know Garuda is really good, and honestly I want her more than Quezalcuaotl (who I did MBL). I don't really use wind though....

I just hope it was only a mix-up of event schedule and it really is Dullahan. I don't want to waste my half-elixirs for something too many times in a row...

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 09:43 PM
I'm okay with elixirs since I got a crap ton from the Apocalypse and Phoenix rematch, I literally just finished exchanging what I had left of Phoenix's today and still have enough for about 10 more from Apocalypse, so you can guess how much I've compiled since then.

It does annoy me that we're getting this. I was actually lookin forward to the Dullahan event cause I main light and was looking forward to actually doing a dark event with them but meh. Hopefully Ragnarok for Typhon and Garuda aren't too much of a pain in the ass, my Fire team isn't particularly great and probably can't handle Garuda Ragnarok. My water team is meh, my light team did most of my Ragnarok runs for Yatagarasu.

Though I guess we'll see if they'll keep the exchange shop the same as how they did the previous one or do it how the DMM one actually did it, which I heard was supposedly different.

Shieun
08-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Turns out I wasn't that screwed after all.... but I'd have hope to get more breaks than going from one advent to another advent....

On the bright side, now I'll have plenty of materials to level those level 1 weapon I've been keeping and see if I can do ragnarok Garuda...

Aidoru
08-01-2017, 10:04 PM
So games back up and we are getting a rematch and not only that it starts tomorrow...

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 10:08 PM
So games back up and we are getting a rematch and not only that it starts tomorrow...

In the end, those who splurged half-elixirs are screwed... WTF...

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 10:18 PM
Whereas I have basically the opposite problem: still have elixirs hoarded up, but no real life time thanks to a trip. Maybe I can grind at night before bed/morning after waking up, but that assumes that I won't be exhausted from enjoying the hell out of Japan.
Of course, I was facing that problem anyway regardless of next event. But now it's a question of, does grinding for Pale Rider take more or less time compared to grinding out what I need to pick up from this reprint? On the one hand, I'm better equipped to smash through Typhon over and over again at least, on the other hand, there's more stuff I want to pick up overall.

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 10:24 PM
Whereas I have basically the opposite problem: still have elixirs hoarded up, but no real life time thanks to a trip. Maybe I can grind at night before bed/morning after waking up, but that assumes that I won't be exhausted from enjoying the hell out of Japan.
Of course, I was facing that problem anyway regardless of next event. But now it's a question of, does grinding for Pale Rider take more or less time compared to grinding out what I need to pick up from this reprint? On the one hand, I'm better equipped to smash through Typhon over and over again at least, on the other hand, there's more stuff I want to pick up overall.

*Sigh* At least can't they wait for next week to implement it? I have been going nonstop doing Yata, and now another 2 Advent Eidolon is up... Seriously Nutaku? Right now I have tons of Seeds than elixirs... If they do the Raid Ecent, I might be able to restock my elixirs...

noxybell
08-01-2017, 11:47 PM
Lol at most of us where were worked up with Vuritra Ragnarok a few days ago.

EmiyaNanaya
08-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Lol at most of us where were worked up with Vuritra Ragnarok a few days ago.

You're not the only one... been doing lightning raid everytime I've got for the last 3-4 days... T_T

AgentFakku
08-02-2017, 12:46 PM
yay, got something new today heh 5851

Boydjt
08-02-2017, 01:01 PM
yay, got something new today heh 5851

How come you only have 20k Attack Power at level 61? You need to limit break and power up your weapons otherwise you'll never get stronger.

heteronimo
08-02-2017, 01:16 PM
The lag bothers me, days before I could play with my two accounts at the same time, now its laggy with just one account, with two is almost unplayable.

Enviado desde mi M8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Naes
08-03-2017, 02:23 AM
How come you only have 20k Attack Power at level 61? You need to limit break and power up your weapons otherwise you'll never get stronger.

i have close to the same problem, didnt learn about farming 20 energy raids for weapons until the other week, prior to that was just levelling and breaking kami until then. so it wasnt quite useless.

Sulphur99
08-03-2017, 04:29 AM
SSR Nike...Me want.

Kyo
08-03-2017, 06:37 AM
Hi! I'm newbie player 22lvl, have only gotten to 3rd world in the main quest.

Could someone give advice on what element I should focus first? If I got your guide right, both Sol and Amaterasu can be in any element's team.

I'll try to get one copy of Garuda and Typhon for now and then spend all AP on the events, but should I focus Garuda's or Typhon's eidolons\weapons after that? Or it's better to progress the story a bit more?
Also, these events are rematches, but would they come back again in the future? I doubt I can MLB everything I want.

Boydjt
08-03-2017, 08:42 AM
Hi! I'm newbie player 22lvl, have only gotten to 3rd world in the main quest.

Could someone give advice on what element I should focus first? If I got your guide right, both Sol and Amaterasu can be in any element's team.

I'll try to get one copy of Garuda and Typhon for now and then spend all AP on the events, but should I focus Garuda's or Typhon's eidolons\weapons after that? Or it's better to progress the story a bit more?
Also, these events are rematches, but would they come back again in the future? I doubt I can MLB everything I want.

You should certainly focus on fire as your main element, use both your SSRs, plus Nergal and Baphomet, that'll give you all the debuffs you'll need to increase your damage, focus on getting Mordred as your first soul, then you can try and get Brunhildr from the gatcha, then use Gawains EX skill and replace Nergal with Brunhildr.

AgentFakku
08-03-2017, 11:40 AM
Tickets don't mean shit in dis game compared to other games but they like to give out a shit ton of tickets - welp moar lottery

14-15th ticket used

We don't get bronze or silver tickets in Aigis. Tickets are for higher rarity

edit:

oh wait, got a weapon one

come on baby, dammit LOL

My luck LOL

don't remember if I wont anything from a ticket

Unregistered
08-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Tickets don't mean shit in dis game compared to other games but they like to give out a shit ton of tickets - welp moar lottery

14-15th ticket used

We don't get bronze or silver tickets in Aigis. Tickets are for higher rarity

edit:

oh wait, got a weapon one

come on baby, dammit LOL

got hades from a premium ticket so its def possible to get good stuff from them

Kyo
08-03-2017, 02:22 PM
You should certainly focus on fire as your main element, use both your SSRs, plus Nergal and Baphomet, that'll give you all the debuffs you'll need to increase your damage, focus on getting Mordred as your first soul, then you can try and get Brunhildr from the gatcha, then use Gawains EX skill and replace Nergal with Brunhildr.

That's a lot of debuffs.

Thanks for the help.

Naes
08-04-2017, 07:43 AM
what does the star mean on some abilities, sometimes followed with "shortens turn" what does that mean as well, time does not seem to be a factor in this game?

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 09:27 AM
what does the star mean on some abilities, sometimes followed with "shortens turn" what does that mean as well, time does not seem to be a factor in this game?
The star means that ability has been upgraded. "Shortens turn" means that upgrade was a reduction in the ability's cooldown (from 6 to 5, for instance).

bigblackcock
08-04-2017, 12:12 PM
uploaded the encounter episode of unleashed nike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbrN85T8ITI
as it's just alt acc i'll be too lazy to level her up for harem episode so..yea.....

Naes
08-04-2017, 12:27 PM
The star means that ability has been upgraded. "Shortens turn" means that upgrade was a reduction in the ability's cooldown (from 6 to 5, for instance).

ahh very good thankyou.

Also lol, just got belphegor. Never imagined i'd see a jet-ski as a weapon.

AgentFakku
08-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Got another Ticket from completing login

Come on a new Kamihime

shit, another R weapon LOL

AgentFakku
08-04-2017, 08:50 PM
uploaded the encounter episode of unleashed nike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbrN85T8ITI
as it's just alt acc i'll be too lazy to level her up for harem episode so..yea.....

man you so fucking lucky

just you wait, I need to get 3K Jewels - shouldn't have spent last event :*(

bigblackcock
08-04-2017, 09:12 PM
man you so fucking lucky

just you wait, I need to get 3K Jewels - shouldn't have spent last event :*(

i haven't found it on my main acc, a friend found her for me on alt acc so i can record her encounter :D
and as i see, there is only 1 week to get her..don't think i'll risk my jewels and tickets as water isn't my main team

AznSamsung
08-04-2017, 09:33 PM
i haven't found it on my main acc, a friend found her for me on alt acc so i can record her encounter :D
and as i see, there is only 1 week to get her..don't think i'll risk my jewels and tickets as water isn't my main team

i think its not a week only to get her ... but a week to get her with increase drop rate

question: how in the world do you upgrade weapon skill (ssr lvl 10+)without any spare sr weapon ... do i just use r instead?

Unregistered
08-05-2017, 03:13 AM
i think its not a week only to get her ... but a week to get her with increase drop rate

question: how in the world do you upgrade weapon skill (ssr lvl 10+)without any spare sr weapon ... do i just use r instead?

you need to use the spare SR defender weapons that you get from raid bosses past SSR skill lvl 10. make sure you upgrade the SR weapon to skill lvl 4 before you use it to upgrade the SSR weapon, past skill lvl 15 you will probably need 2 SR weapons

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 12:53 PM
realise Brynhildr is a better healer than Nike (for the SR ones) - never really paid attention to the numbers LOL

edit: which explains why my fire team is winning more than my water team but then again Typhoon is a tougher opponent than Garuda

haven't had Brynhildr (light but heard she's a single healer)

Pareidolia
08-05-2017, 02:13 PM
realise Brynhildr is a better healer than Nike (for the SR ones) - never really paid attention to the numbers LOL

edit: which explains why my fire team is winning more than my water team but then again Typhoon is a tougher opponent than Garuda

haven't had Brynhildr (light but heard she's a single healer)

Yeah, Sunlight Bryn only heals herself and her double hit boost don't help everyone like normal Bryn, just light attribute Himes also, it doesn't boost attack like regular Bryn does

AgentFakku
08-05-2017, 02:24 PM
ah... dang it LOL she sounds useless though, ain't got a lot of light hime so an extra healer wouldn't hurt

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 05:45 PM
Hey guys just started, about the time the 6000 jewel event was going on. I did one 3000 jewel draw and got Huanglong. So couple of questions since i couldnt really find a beginner's guide.

1. Is Huanglong a good Eidolon to build a team around? Is thunder a good element to be using?

2. If i were to use Huanglong which soul should i be aiming for?

3. Should i save my jewels fora really good gacha event or does it really matter.

4. Should i be going through the questline as much as possible or spamming a lower level one to level up?

5. What do the sub-characters and sub-weapons do?

Thanks again guys.

sanahtlig
08-06-2017, 05:48 PM
Teams are built around kamihime, not eidolons. Gatcha eidolons will quickly be discarded for event SSRs with better stats.

Pareidolia
08-06-2017, 06:16 PM
Hey guys just started, about the time the 6000 jewel event was going on. I did one 3000 jewel draw and got Huanglong. So couple of questions since i couldnt really find a beginner's guide.

1. Is Huanglong a good Eidolon to build a team around? Is thunder a good element to be using?

2. If i were to use Huanglong which soul should i be aiming for?

3. Should i save my jewels fora really good gacha event or does it really matter.

4. Should i be going through the questline as much as possible or spamming a lower level one to level up?

5. What do the sub-characters and sub-weapons do?

Thanks again guys.

Just Re-Roll for an account with 2 or more SSR Himes of the same element or anyone + Sol
Best soul is Mordred with D'art's Sniper Shot so, go for D'art and when you're at around rank 40 grab Mordred

Thunder isn't really the best attribute, aim for water, fire, darkness or light, anyways you'll get one SR soul of each element while doing quests, the weapons, just limit break the event raid ones or the story store exchangeable and then level them to max, there's no use on a gacha SSR weapon or eidolon if it isn't max level, plus SSR's are a bitch to get skill points up after 8 so, at that point a LB'd SR is better than your flaming gacha SSR
Not counting that in advent battles you can get max limit break SSR Eidolons and Weapons

I hope the answer was helpful and not too late, don't waste your time in an account that isn't going to carry you in the tough events, I did that mistake and now I have 2 accounts, a 63 useless one and a 56 good one-

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 07:29 PM
This has probably been answered somewhere before, but there's no way I can find it by searching. How do you see the result of MLBing a weapon or eidolon? or is it not possible in-game.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 07:43 PM
This has probably been answered somewhere before, but there's no way I can find it by searching. How do you see the result of MLBing a weapon or eidolon? or is it not possible in-game.

click sub menu on the right then go to library

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 07:52 PM
click sub menu on the right then go to library

Thanks, but that's not what I'm looking for (unless I'm missing something that is). I want to see the end result of MLBing an eidolon mainly, but the eidolon effect specifically.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Thanks, but that's not what I'm looking for (unless I'm missing something that is). I want to see the end result of MLBing an eidolon mainly, but the eidolon effect specifically.

click on the eidolon's portrait in the shop

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 08:13 PM
click on the eidolon's portrait in the shop

That I know, but it only works for event / raid eidolons. What about SSRs, SRs, and Rs from gacha?

sanahtlig
08-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Look it up on the JP wiki. There's a link in my Toolbox.

Unregistered
08-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Look it up on the JP wiki. There's a link in my Toolbox.

I couldn't find the link there, but thanks. I'm surprised that thought never crossed my mind lol.

Aidoru
08-06-2017, 11:16 PM
So if anything I've noticed these past few weeks, it's that without a raid event, I've been losing more gems than I gain, and I don't even use much, but apparently enough that I'm going down.

EmiyaNanaya
08-07-2017, 02:47 AM
So if anything I've noticed these past few weeks, it's that without a raid event, I've been losing more gems than I use, and I don't even use much, but apparently enough that I'm going down.

Tell me about it... I'm going to be broke of gems by the end of the event...

Joker901
08-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Hey guys, is it better to Max Limit Break SSR weapons as opposed to having 4 0 star SSR in your set?

gottesurteil
08-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Absolutely. Eventually, depending on your progress in the game, you're going to fill up your weapons grid for each element. So if you main Wind, you're going to want 10 fully leveled wind weapons. A max level SSR is level 125.... a 0-broken one is 50. Definitely get as many MBL SSRs as you can - fill in the rest of the spots with SR weapons from the disaster raid.

Czechern
08-07-2017, 11:05 PM
5930 skadoosh

Foges
08-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Anyone have massive perfomance problems ? From yesterday CPU load started jumping to 100% and back for no reason , it is frustrating to play with game just stoping for few seconds every 15 seconds or so .

EmiyaNanaya
08-08-2017, 03:09 AM
5930 skadoosh

Ouch... got an SSR Normal Eido... I don't have any luck with SSR anyway... always pull SR...

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 03:29 AM
Anyone have massive perfomance problems ? From yesterday CPU load started jumping to 100% and back for no reason , it is frustrating to play with game just stoping for few seconds every 15 seconds or so .

Myself and a lot of people in my guild who use Chrome do. Idk about other browsers.

Still works fine if I run it from the cf.r link instead of normally though.

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 03:30 AM
Myself and a lot of people in my guild who use Chrome do. Idk about other browsers.

Still works fine if I run it from the cf.r link instead of normally though.
What is cf.r link ?

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 03:44 AM
What is cf.r link ?

When you log on normally, at the bottom of your you'll notice that it's loading from cf.r.kamihime.dmmgames.com/(bunch of other stuff goes here)

If you get the entire link and put it in your browser bar, it'll directly load the game without any of the Nutaku stuff around.

Crestfall
08-08-2017, 06:18 AM
Any ideas what/when the next event will start?

EmiyaNanaya
08-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Any ideas what/when the next event will start?

Usually, after this event ends, it will be next week on tuesday IIRC... usually that is...

Aidoru
08-08-2017, 08:40 AM
New events take place 1~4 days after the current event. The time in-between each event have been pretty random.

Lanius
08-08-2017, 07:41 PM
Anyone having problems to log in?

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Yes, game crashing everytime Itry to start the game.

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 07:48 PM
I was looking at the console and see a ton of cf.r links, which do I use? is it faster to do this on mobile too?

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 11:55 PM
I was looking at the console and see a ton of cf.r links, which do I use? is it faster to do this on mobile too?

First log on normally
Close the window and open a new one
Put https:// then cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/mypage_quest_party_guild_enh_evo_gacha_present_sho p_epi/app.html
Game should load.
I just use normal browser, no mobile.

dreadpin
08-10-2017, 01:27 AM
my dark weapon list all skill 20, only main weapon is HP skill... i wonder should i replace 1 of the SSR to Dullahan SSR weapon with HP skill...

Aidoru
08-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Anyone know if unions ever gain any new features? I mean the one I'm in pretty much has had everything maxed out for quite some time now and I question why to even bother donating more than 1 gem when there seems to be absolutely no point. Unless burst times have some hidden fee I didn't know about.

AgentFakku
08-10-2017, 10:53 AM
did a 3K pull (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/164027428435)

come on SSR Nike

welp got another fire Kamihime and mostly Rs - my fire team is too full - though don't mind an SR one but got too many Rs LOOL

Pareidolia
08-10-2017, 11:11 PM
Is it normal that it looks like this? (An oversized phone tab)
Or am I using the wrong link or something, I don't know

Stway
08-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Is it normal that it looks like this? (An oversized phone tab)
Or am I using the wrong link or something, I don't know

https:// cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/mypage_quest_party_guild_enh_evo_gacha_present_sho p_epi/app.html

Remove the space between "sho p" at the end of the link. You also have to use "https://" at the beginning or it won't work.

Pareidolia
08-11-2017, 01:06 AM
https:// cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/mypage_quest_party_guild_enh_evo_gacha_present_sho p_epi/app.html

Remove the space between "sho p" at the end of the link. You also have to use "https://" at the beginning or it won't work.

Thanks!
I was using the wrong one

Shieun
08-11-2017, 03:28 AM
Should I get D'Artagnan or Jeanne because I have MLB SSR weapon for them for my fire team, or do I go for Modred for Black Propaganda for my fire team, noting that I don't have MLB-ed SR sword/blade?

Black propaganda is not that big deal, because I also have Ryu-Oh and I can use my water team as the weapon grid is decent

dreadpin
08-11-2017, 04:57 AM
Should I get D'Artagnan or Jeanne because I have MLB SSR weapon for them for my fire team, or do I go for Modred for Black Propaganda for my fire team, noting that I don't have MLB-ed SR sword/blade?

Black propaganda is not that big deal, because I also have Ryu-Oh and I can use my water team as the weapon grid is decent

U won't want to get Soul just for the weapon, u should aim for their skills. Example, in ur main team is there a B frame debuff and i assume Ryu-Oh should be A frame for both of em? D'Art is famous for that sniper skill which is B frame(atk + def down).

Jeanne is all about mitigation, a huge cut dmg taken for 1 turn~

Mordred has atk n def down just like D'Art but a weakened version and she comes with other status effect + Black Propaganda

Ryu-Oh doesn't have anything to do with Black Propaganda, it is useful when the boss has deadly overdrive in short turns.....extra turn might enable u get to stun em or make it to rage(if normal overdrive is deadly while rage is just 1 shot a hime..)

Aidoru
08-11-2017, 06:44 AM
Ryu Oh does have something to do with Black Propaganda. One of her skills does the same thing and as far as I've been told, the effects don't stack with Mordreds, which is one of the main reasons people use Mordred, since that skill effect is very rare to have on a hime.

Shieun
08-11-2017, 07:22 AM
U won't want to get Soul just for the weapon, u should aim for their skills. Example, in ur main team is there a B frame debuff and i assume Ryu-Oh should be A frame for both of em? D'Art is famous for that sniper skill which is B frame(atk + def down).

Jeanne is all about mitigation, a huge cut dmg taken for 1 turn~

Mordred has atk n def down just like D'Art but a weakened version and she comes with other status effect + Black Propaganda

Ryu-Oh doesn't have anything to do with Black Propaganda, it is useful when the boss has deadly overdrive in short turns.....extra turn might enable u get to stun em or make it to rage(if normal overdrive is deadly while rage is just 1 shot a hime..)

I have the B debuff covered with Amaterasu and Belphegor, I'd love to get an upgrade for the A def down debuff on my fire team though... Currently I'm using Nergal for the A debuff... I could use one of the soul's (can't remember if it's Lancelot's or Gawain's) A debuff but it's only a 3% improvement so it's rather minimal. Unfortunately there are not many choice for A debuff for attack down on fire, and I dont have a place to put Baphomet in.

Since I have most of the souls skills covered one way or another e.g. Jeanne's 40% damage reduction can be replicated with triple atk down debuff, Ryu-Oh for Black Propaganda, Amaterasu for Sniper Shot & Outrage. I felt the most logical answer for souls is to pick them by what weapon I have that the souls could use.

I intend to unlock all souls eventually, just the matter of who I need to unlock in what order...

Obviously my fire team could use Modred, but then again, if I really need Black Propaganda, I could run my water team instead. It will only be a problem if there's Lightning boss... The alternative is going Siegfried for the extra damage, but then I get into the same problem with Modred (no good fire/water SR/SSR hammer/glaive)

Ryu Oh does have something to do with Black Propaganda. One of her skills does the same thing and as far as I've been told, the effects don't stack with Mordreds, which is one of the main reasons people use Mordred, since that skill effect is very rare to have on a hime.

That's a pity. Had they stack, then Modred would be the clear answer =(

AgentFakku
08-11-2017, 12:56 PM
finally my 17th ticket scores a Kamihime

Sweet, another Water healer - not SSR Nike but I'll take her - wished I pulled her earlier since Typhoon's event is over

AutoCrimson
08-11-2017, 01:49 PM
its not Typhoon (spelled Tai-fun), but Typhon (spelled Ti-fon).. im correcting it cuz i did same shit every time i saw her... and as tifon she should be much more... endanderous

AgentFakku
08-11-2017, 02:02 PM
oh yeah, I took a pic of the last Yukata login base
saw some Japanese text

oh the new loli I got is real lesbo LOL - oh what the fuk, she doesn't like men (yeah, im definitely not getting a threesome

cum to think of it, did we ever get any straight up yuri for any of the Nutaku games

Jafo123456789
08-12-2017, 12:02 PM
Question, I recently got SR Tsukuyomi, the Misty Moonlight+ ability, blinds all enemies and allies?? Why would I ever use this ability?

Aidoru
08-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Question, I recently got SR Tsukuyomi, the Misty Moonlight+ ability, blinds all enemies and allies?? Why would I ever use this ability?

I really want to say there are different blind hit rate reductions between blind skills but I'm honestly not sure. So many things can be used to apply blind to the enemy that it's a pretty unnecessary skill.

sanahtlig
08-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Use it when you can Blind the enemy and cleanse the Blind from your allies (assuming the boss doesn't apply any debuffs).

AgentFakku
08-14-2017, 03:38 PM
Didn't play the game for the last 2 days, was getting plastered so much b/c of a friend tied the knot

time to get back b4 break time is up - gotta grind dem story missions to the SR weapons - which might help since I lack SSR weapons LOL

EndRio
08-15-2017, 06:30 AM
18k jewels and no SSR, at least i get 12 new Kamihimes, a bunch of SR including the new one.

bigblackcock
08-15-2017, 10:29 AM
so i just used premium ticket and got naberius, though i'm not sure what her 2nd skill does...
it say "Turns all allies and enemies into zombies"
but....what making then into zombies does?