PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

omelletetherice
08-15-2017, 10:38 AM
so i just used premium ticket and got naberius, though i'm not sure what her 2nd skill does...
it say "Turns all allies and enemies into zombies"
but....what making then into zombies does?

its a debuff that makes u take damage for being healed.

Aidoru
08-15-2017, 10:42 AM
Which is near useless on most bosses as there is a very few amount that even heal themselves in the first place.

omelletetherice
08-15-2017, 12:05 PM
this has been naggin at me for a while now, but did diabolos get a new VA or somethin? her voice seems kinda off...

AgentFakku
08-15-2017, 12:34 PM
I changed the settings - hope it doesn't crash too often

Unregistered
08-15-2017, 03:59 PM
this has been naggin at me for a while now, but did diabolos get a new VA or somethin? her voice seems kinda off...

Alyssa, Diabolos, and Amon did.

omelletetherice
08-15-2017, 07:27 PM
Alyssa, Diabolos, and Amon did.

ok, that explains it. thou i kinda didn't the change in alyssa.

AgentFakku
08-16-2017, 12:30 PM
man, dis game is the most generous game in Nutaku 6028

I was getting worried since another game like it but had less popularity went and got axe LOL

reminds me of DMM FK b/c they do a shit ton of login bonus campaigns compared to its Nutaku cpt

sanahtlig
08-17-2017, 07:21 AM
I find it hard to call login campaigns "generous" when they could just as easily decrease the cost of Gatcha rolls. Would that be "generous"? Generous compared to what? It's simply a self-contained virtual economy. There's no relevant reference for comparison other than itself.

Stway
08-17-2017, 07:42 AM
Speaking of that. 2-3 weeks of saving up 3k jewels. Gold gacha screen, thought well.. at least I'll get an SR Hime.. ended up with only SR Lightning Dragoon, and SR Unicorn with the rest being Rs.

lol

Aidoru
08-17-2017, 10:42 PM
So in case you didnt see it.

Dear Gamers

Event Materials Exchanges for all Advent Battle events ending before 08/02(PDT) will be closed as of 20:00 08/24 (PDT).

Make sure you to exchanged materials with items you got from these event before they're gone!

Thank you for your consideration and continued support.

Sincerely
The Devs

Yatagarasu ended August 1st, so it'll be closed for those who were still hoarding mats.

Slashley
08-18-2017, 12:31 AM
FFFFFuck.
I get to enjoy the potion abuse for ONE event... not even a full one.

Sigh.

Not sure what to do with my mats now. It's not like there's anything left in the shop I really want. Just leave the mats for the rerun? Grab a couple of Grimoires?

bigblackcock
08-18-2017, 12:57 AM
So in case you didnt see it.

Yatagarasu ended August 1st, so it'll be closed for those who were still hoarding mats.

and here yatagarsu was the first event i could save over 1K of 1st and 2nd material, just for the shop to get closed so soon.
even if i'll buy the SR weapon it won't be enough to used them all up i guess :/
maybe when the rerun will return (whenever it happens) i may be able to use them again :O

thanks for letting us know :O

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 01:35 AM
Is there any difference between sol and summer sol?

CrimsonRunner
08-18-2017, 04:18 AM
Is there any difference between sol and summer sol?

Quite a big one. Go to any of the gachas dropping SSRs, click gacha content, find them and you can see for yourself.

sanahtlig
08-18-2017, 07:16 AM
Lots of people will be badly burned by this, especially by the Yatagarasu shop closing. I myself will have wasted 80 half-elixirs farming 480 iron tokens that will now be inaccessible. I do have about 40 more half-elixirs than I had at that time, and I've managed to accrue 340 now, so I suppose it was still a net gain in the end.

Half-elixirs will be a limited commodity from now on. Use them carefully to farm items you'll actually use.

dreadpin
08-18-2017, 08:18 AM

GG~ so only few days for pots

WhatIconceal
08-18-2017, 11:02 AM
They're like Hey we're cutting down your free HE source, but we restocked your favorite whale gacha!:D

Good thing i didn't grind Yata that much. Just hope they'll implement event missions soon.:)

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 11:11 AM
Quite a big one. Go to any of the gachas dropping SSRs, click gacha content, find them and you can see for yourself.

Sorry I just started and rolled Summer sol and Shiva. Is regular sol still better?

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 12:33 PM
Does False Grail Yaldabaoth's skill increase chance of leveling a skill while equipped or does it only increase the chance if used as enhancement fodder?

Boydjt
08-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Does False Grail Yaldabaoth's skill increase chance of leveling a skill while equipped or does it only increase the chance if used as enhancement fodder?

It works as enhancement fodder, if you level it up by using R weapons then it will level up a weapon with a larger chance then if you were to use all the R weapons individually.

Aidoru
08-18-2017, 12:42 PM
Sorry I just started and rolled Summer sol and Shiva. Is regular sol still better?

Regular Sol is by far superior, not even counting in that she has an awakened form in the future.

Pareidolia
08-18-2017, 04:05 PM
Someone knows what the next event will be about? (including attribute)
I want to know if I should release my load on this current one

Stway
08-18-2017, 04:34 PM
Someone knows what the next event will be about? (including attribute)
I want to know if I should release my load on this current one

It's likely going to be Vritra, a water Advent. Unless Nutaku decides to do a reprint or a union event to buy time to align events the way they want them.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 05:54 PM
It's likely going to be Vritra, a water Advent. Unless Nutaku decides to do a reprint or a union event to buy time to align events the way they want them.
Considering the advent shop news, I'll be really surprised if we don't get an advent next week... but then again, Nutaku.

bigblackcock
08-18-2017, 10:34 PM
uploaded 3 encounter episodes :O
dully chan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DH9eCunDw

Archangel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOsE6g7woA

Metatron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHHq3zLOLec

Fury
08-18-2017, 10:58 PM
Trying to figure out which soul i should unlock next. I have 510 soul points saved and have the option to get either Joan, Andromeda, or D'art for my legendary choices, or i could get my last two elite which are Rosen and Achilles, or one elite to unlock different legendary. Who I should get and a brief reason why would be highly appreciated!
I'm sure my current lineup is a factor so I've posted that below. I mainly use my wind team, but am slowly building up my water team for when there are fire based events. I appreciate the help!

~Fury~

gottesurteil
08-19-2017, 12:34 AM
Trying to figure out which soul i should unlock next. I have 510 soul points saved and have the option to get either Joan, Andromeda, or D'art for my legendary choices, or i could get my last two elite which are Rosen and Achilles, or one elite to unlock different legendary. Who I should get and a brief reason why would be highly appreciated!
I'm sure my current lineup is a factor so I've posted that below. I mainly use my wind team, but am slowly building up my water team for when there are fire based events. I appreciate the help!

~Fury~

Without looking too deeply, my first inclination is to recommend D'art, because Sniper Shot really is that good. Admittedly, not ALL teams need it, but it's a rare team that can't use it. It's right up there with Black Propaganda for universal usefulness.

Andromeda, while really good and you should probably eventually get her, is arguably only slightly better than Cassiopeia, because she 'loses' an ability and only gains revive. Revive is EXTREMELY situational. At times, it's great, but frankly you won't use it that much.

Slashley
08-19-2017, 01:55 AM
Trying to figure out which soul i should unlock next. I have 510 soul points saved and have the option to get either Joan, Andromeda, or D'art for my legendary choices, or i could get my last two elite which are Rosen and Achilles, or one elite to unlock different legendary. Who I should get and a brief reason why would be highly appreciated!Uh, if memory serves, Rosen is needed for Mordred. So, Rosen -> Mordred -> Dartagnan -> Joan.

Mordred and Dartagnan are just broken good. Andromeda doesn't really do much more than give you 80HP/t and loss of Dispel over Cass.

Stway
08-19-2017, 05:19 AM
Trying to figure out which soul i should unlock next. I have 510 soul points saved and have the option to get either Joan, Andromeda, or D'art for my legendary choices

Well keep in mind that with D'art she has Sniper Shot and highest Snatch by default (and even a high self-healing steroid), and if you have Gawain you can give D'art Ambush.. which makes her insanely useful, especially if you lack stronger debuffs.

Aidoru
08-19-2017, 07:13 AM
You're better off using Gawain with Sniper Shot than D'art with Ambush.

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 07:20 AM
Trying to figure out which soul i should unlock next.
Gawain > Cassiopeia > Mordred > Joan. That'll give you access to the debuffs you need. Joan with Black Propaganda will make your team particularly resilient in Ragnaroks. Sniper Shot won't be useful to you since you'll be running Cybele, who already has a strong type B debuff.

euthanasia
08-19-2017, 07:27 AM
should i be saving jewels for when belial etc. get released as they are by far the strongest eidolons? trying to get ssr kamihimes seems kind of whatever and i can probably make do with a few sr/r parties (im sitting around 26k ~ 31k attack depending on the element at the moment).

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 07:45 AM
should i be saving jewels for when belial etc. get released as they are by far the strongest eidolons? trying to get ssr kamihimes seems kind of whatever and i can probably make do with a few sr/r parties (im sitting around 26k ~ 31k attack depending on the element at the moment).
If that's what you're aiming for, you'll want to wait til all the +100% eidolons are released about a year from now. You'll need to do 32 10-rolls for a good chance at one (6/27 eidolons, multiplied by the SSR eidolon rate), or about 100k jewels. You'll likely get a good haul of SSR kamihime from that too... but will you even be playing anymore at that point?

The +100% eidolons are mainly aimed at whales. Average players shouldn't expect to get them through normal play. At least with SSR kamihime you can build a strong team with whatever you're given by Lady Luck, but most of the SSR eidolons are truly useless.

euthanasia
08-19-2017, 07:53 AM
If that's what you're aiming for, you'll want to wait til all the +100% eidolons are released about a year from now. You'll need to do 32 10-rolls for a good chance at one (6/27 eidolons, multiplied by the SSR eidolon rate), or about 100k jewels. You'll likely get a good haul of SSR kamihime from that too... but will you even be playing anymore at that point?

i guess that's true. i might just haul until the belial release; which should be december if nutaku lines the events up and hope for belial with the drop rate boost.

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 07:59 AM
i guess that's true. i might just haul until the belial release; which should be december if nutaku lines the events up and hope for belial with the drop rate boost.
But waiting for the next one increases your chances by 50%. The one after that increases your chances by 33%. It doesn't make much sense to roll on the first that appears, if your goal is actually ANY +100% eidolon.

euthanasia
08-19-2017, 08:11 AM
But waiting for the next one increases your chances by 50%. The one after that increases your chances by 33%. It doesn't make much sense to roll on the first that appears, if your goal is actually ANY +100% eidolon.

i'd prefer belial since my main element is fire with ares, savarog, summer sol, but then again i could always start working on my lightning himes right now.

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 08:37 AM
i'd prefer belial since my main element is fire with ares, savarog, summer sol, but then again i could always start working on my lightning himes right now.
So your actual question was, "Once I have the perfect team of kamihime, what should I spend my jewels on?" If you'd specified that from the start you could've avoided wasting my time responding to a question with an obvious answer.

Fury
08-19-2017, 01:43 PM
Gawain > Cassiopeia > Mordred > Joan. That'll give you access to the debuffs you need. Joan with Black Propaganda will make your team particularly resilient in Ragnaroks. Sniper Shot won't be useful to you since you'll be running Cybele, who already has a strong type B debuff.

So my next soul should be Rosen in order to get Mordred as i already have Gawain and Cassiopeia?
I appreciate everyone else's input as well. I thought about going with D'ant, but I don't see myself needing to farm as hard as before because I have unlock just about all of the wind disaster weapons. Although I have heard snipershot is nasty good, but I do have Cybele and I can equip ambush for a nice debuf.

~Fury~

omelletetherice
08-19-2017, 01:54 PM
d'art's snipeshot is good, but i think everyone overly-praise the skill. While it is nice that it gives a 20% atk n def debuff, it falls in 2 departments.

1. its in the b-slot for debuffs, and a good number of himes get atk n def debuff in the b-slot. (although it may only be a 15% debuff)
2. im not sure if its intentionally or not, but snipeshot can get overwritten by 15% said debuffs so it can go to waste...

thou by the sounds of it, ur mainin wind right now, so cybele debuff should be enough for now. u'll definitely benefit more from ambush or other a-slot debuffs. (personal, opinion go mordred she's practically a bread n butter 3rd soul)

Unregistered
08-19-2017, 02:45 PM
d'art's snipeshot is good, but i think everyone overly-praise the skill. While it is nice that it gives a 20% atk n def debuff, it falls in 2 departments.

1. its in the b-slot for debuffs, and a good number of himes get atk n def debuff in the b-slot. (although it may only be a 15% debuff)
2. im not sure if its intentionally or not, but snipeshot can get overwritten by 15% said debuffs so it can go to waste...

thou by the sounds of it, ur mainin wind right now, so cybele debuff should be enough for now. u'll definitely benefit more from ambush or other a-slot debuffs. (personal, opinion go mordred she's practically a bread n butter 3rd soul)

Actually, in our version a overwritten can happen but someone provide that it doesnt overwrite the debuff itself but it's timer so even if it's true 20% is the one that there. Besides, Mordred is over-hyped as well especially since she holds the weakest atk and def debuff in the game and only thing hold her up as top-tier is her "Black propaganda". There is a replacement for that in Ryu-Oh for water and soon darkness and light will do the same. JOAN IS THE TRUTH AND SHE GET BETTER IN THE FUTURE!!!!!

omelletetherice
08-19-2017, 03:38 PM
Actually, in our version a overwritten can happen but someone provide that it doesnt overwrite the debuff itself but it's timer so even if it's true 20% is the one that there. Besides, Mordred is over-hyped as well especially since she holds the weakest atk and def debuff in the game and only thing hold her up as top-tier is her "Black propaganda". There is a replacement for that in Ryu-Oh for water and soon darkness and light will do the same. JOAN IS THE TRUTH AND SHE GET BETTER IN THE FUTURE!!!!!

hmm... thats nice to know, since i often auto advents now. i wasn't really referring her as "top-tier" but more bread n butter as while she kinda drops off in late game, she's pretty good early-mid game. plus while her atk n def debuff is weakest its a b-slot debuff which a lot of hime can make up for. (plus all those dot's n blind n charm chance) n while black prop is good, the affliction resist debuff feels a lot more valuable since it almost guarantee debuffs will hit. (wit some exceptions) but ur right, joan does get a LOT better later on, which can be said to solomon as well. which practically sucks now, but can be a beast with rite himes n whatnot.

would love ryu-oh since im buildin a water team, but i may never her or ssr nike... or those dark n light hime that do the same as black prop...

Unregistered
08-19-2017, 04:12 PM
hmm... thats nice to know, since i often auto advents now. i wasn't really referring her as "top-tier" but more bread n butter as while she kinda drops off in late game, she's pretty good early-mid game. plus while her atk n def debuff is weakest its a b-slot debuff which a lot of hime can make up for. (plus all those dot's n blind n charm chance) n while black prop is good, the affliction resist debuff feels a lot more valuable since it almost guarantee debuffs will hit. (wit some exceptions) but ur right, joan does get a LOT better later on, which can be said to solomon as well. which practically sucks now, but can be a beast with rite himes n whatnot.

would love ryu-oh since im buildin a water team, but i may never her or ssr nike... or those dark n light hime that do the same as black prop...

Dont be so sure on light cause she unlike water and darkness, she is a SR kamihime which is somewhat easy unless she like those SRs kamihimes that has SSR drop rate. Currently in DMM side(from what I see), Arthur w/Strike Ling Forest, Hercules w/Weapon dedicated to the spirits(Bow), and Jeanne d'Arc w/Weapon dedicated to the spirits(Spear) + Gaia are the closest thing to OP

euthanasia
08-19-2017, 06:40 PM
So your actual question was, "Once I have the perfect team of kamihime, what should I spend my jewels on?" If you'd specified that from the start you could've avoided wasting my time responding to a question with an obvious answer.

didn't mean for it to come out in that way, honestly just wondering if it is worth rebuilding to a different element if you happen to land an 100% eidolon even if you have better himes for your main type.

Pareidolia
08-19-2017, 06:58 PM
Quick question guys, how do the November Miracle Tickets work?
I get to pick an available SSR Hime for 50% or is it still RNG, I want to know if it's worth to start saving money to complete my wind and water teams

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 07:00 PM
didn't mean for it to come out in that way, honestly just wondering if it is worth rebuilding to a different element if you happen to land an 100% eidolon even if you have better himes for your main type.
The difference from the best event eidolon is only 28% damage. That's not going to override the tremendous advantage of a handpicked team of SSR kamihime. An additional -20% DEF alone makes up for that difference, potentially with interest.

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 07:01 PM
Quick question guys, how do the November Miracle Tickets work?
I get to pick an available SSR Hime for 50% or is it still RNG, I want to know if it's worth to start saving money to complete my wind and water teams
I already explained what it does in the game topic.

Pareidolia
08-19-2017, 07:16 PM
I already explained what it does in the game topic.

So it isn't guaranteed that I can go and pick x o y Eidolon, huh

Anyhow Amaterasu is a frame B so It doesn't work with Sniper Shot, right?

sanahtlig
08-19-2017, 08:26 PM
So it isn't guaranteed that I can go and pick x o y Eidolon, huh
The third Miracle Ticket can also be used to purchase eidolons, but judging from the JP comments on the Miracle ticket page, not the +100% ones you'd actually want. Therefore, they're typically used to purchase certain high-demand SSR kamihime.

AznSamsung
08-19-2017, 10:59 PM
stupid and dumb question(s): what do you guys do with the eldon after being replace with stronger one? use as material or just leave in inventory?

Pareidolia
08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
use as material or just leave in inventory?

It depends on the usefulness of said Eidolon Skill and whether you think the buff it gives will be important in the future with another team

Also if it had +_ materials, if the summoning skill or the buff it gives might be of use later (say Behemoth-like skill that proves to be mandatory in some events or a boost for an attribute you don't have but might end up getting) then just save it, if you have the attribute covered and the skill is bad or outclassed by another Eidolon's you can sell it or upgrade with it

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 07:45 AM
stupid and dumb question(s): what do you guys do with the eldon after being replace with stronger one? use as material or just leave in inventory?

it neither stupid or dumb but a curious question(s). Me, I'm treasure hunter so to speak meaning I keep all SSRs Eidolons, weapons, etc.... Here is what learned, Our cap for Eidolons and Weapons is 300(It rises to 400 over in the DMM side). Now If you we're to get every SSR out from the DMM side of things, Weapons will somewhat get close with a good 50 to 100 space left but Eidolons will never reach it. Hell, they won't even reach the half mark. So, it's a matter of do you want to get rid any, I say no cause every Eidolon has a strength and weakness but I also say do what you feel is necessary just make sure you dont regret it.

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 08:48 AM
I believe its been mentioned before but you should get an additional stat incrase for just using the same element eidolons as your soul and kamihimes. So a end goal might be to get 6 SSR eidolons of the same element as your main, unless certain skills are needed from another or one you're using has terrible raw stats like the lilim eidolons.

Slashley
08-20-2017, 08:57 AM
Speaking of the future...

When we'll later get the assault+/HP and HP+/assault weapons, how will leveling weapon skills work for them? They're not mentioned in the JP wiki skill leveling at all, so I guess they work like a combined R and SR weapon? Having 13% and 10% in one weapon is fairly powerful, even if it is below the 16% of the regular SSR...

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 11:39 AM
I believe its been mentioned before but you should get an additional stat incrase for just using the same element eidolons as your soul and kamihimes. So a end goal might be to get 6 SSR eidolons of the same element as your main, unless certain skills are needed from another or one you're using has terrible raw stats like the lilim eidolons.

the light/dark 100% gacha eidolons also require 5 light/dark eidolons to get the full bonus aswell unlike the other elements something to keep in consideration

Blueguy
08-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Spent a good amount of time today in the gold caves getting gems and hitting the gacha to feed my enhancements. At some point the ability to get 10 at a time stopped showing up. I checked my inventory and I have plenty of space. Is there a point where you get cut off from this?

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 08:49 PM
Spent a good amount of time today in the gold caves getting gems and hitting the gacha to feed my enhancements. At some point the ability to get 10 at a time stopped showing up. I checked my inventory and I have plenty of space. Is there a point where you get cut off from this?

I remember the x10 gacha option disappearing for me too when I spent over 150k(?) gems in one sitting.

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 08:58 PM

has happened to me quite a few times i'm assuming there's some kind of daily limit for the 10 pulls as it resets along with the daily quests

bigblackcock
08-20-2017, 09:01 PM
if i remember right you can use it up to 100K gems (100 X10 draws) after that you'll be able to do only X1 draw till reset time.

Stway
08-20-2017, 09:04 PM

I think if you don't have 10 spaces for eidolons and weapons each, then it will lower the amount you can draw. A lot of times though it will just do it randomly if you've already drew a few times. The only fix I've found is to click My Page and go back to the gacha screen again. It's one of my many minor annoyances with this game.

I don't think the 100k gem limit thing is true though, since I used 120k yesterday.. just had to keep refreshing and going back to the gacha screen over and over while selling eidolons/weapons to keep space.

Blueguy
08-20-2017, 09:07 PM
I remember the x10 gacha option disappearing for me too when I spent over 150k(?) gems in one sitting.

I'm thinking I was closer to 200k. So was it back the next day or how long did it take?

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 09:12 PM
I'm thinking I was closer to 200k. So was it back the next day or how long did it take?

it resets in around 4 hours time

Naes
08-21-2017, 03:49 AM
so, might there be a strategy to the gacha?, or is a "pull what you want" situation, with jewels you save up 10, you at least get a guaranteed SR, does the same apply for the general premium tickets?, and some seem like they save them.

Slashley
08-21-2017, 05:01 AM
I don't think you can pull 10 with Premium Tickets, but people save them until there's a new SSR/SR they want and has increased droprate. The chance is low, but not 0%.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 11:34 PM
what do most people prefer from a friends eidolon the 40% character attack/hp 20% or the 40% element attack one?

Aidoru
08-21-2017, 11:36 PM
I'm sure people prefer the additional 20% HP. Regardless, I feel a lot of people don't even know there's a difference between the 40% character and 40% element.

Slashley
08-22-2017, 12:12 AM
what do most people prefer from a friends eidolon the 40% character attack/hp 20% or the 40% element attack one?Depends on the current content and the weapon progression of your friend(s).

As far as damage goes, 40% element is better if you have good Assault levels. If you don't, then it makes little difference.

And 20% HP is always 20% HP. If the content is hard, then 20% HP is good and can be worth the loss of damage output. If the content is easy, then who cares about HP?

sanahtlig
08-22-2017, 12:18 PM
what do most people prefer from a friends eidolon the 40% character attack/hp 20% or the 40% element attack one?
It's circumstantial. For example, if I run Garuda and then Jorm as a friend eidolon, I get immediate access to ATK -10% in Advent Ragnaroks. Stacked with my existing -55% ATK, that reduces all incoming damage by 2/3. Layer that on top of +20% HP and strong heals, and my team is nearly unkillable.

But in general, the HP eidolons and elemental attack eidolons have good synergy, and you should be running one of each. With a maxed team you'll be losing about 10% damage by running an HP eidolon, but that's generally worth the added durability. Losing even one character before the first Burst in a Ragnarok can easily derail a run, and added HP helps avoid that.

Kitty
08-22-2017, 07:03 PM
more random subject,
had some pretty good luck from jewel gacha recently..
earlier found Ifrit from 300 jewel gacha..nice cause fire is my main team... wish I could find a new SSR kami still.. but i'm amazed I found Ifrit anyway.. few days before it new SR kami Diana.. real nice replacement for Dike.
also found random SR eido (def lower one)..which is nice I guess... could haveher at 3 stars and maybe use in sub eidos for some teams but sold her..then fidn her again :/
all I can count on are premium ticket, event ticket and 300 jwel draw for anything... not good at savingg.. no motivation to save, thoug i wish i could.. :D

dreadpin
08-22-2017, 07:07 PM
more random subject,
had some pretty good luck from jewel gacha recently..
earlier found Ifrit from 300 jewel gacha..nice cause fire is my main team... wish I could find a new SSR kami still.. but i'm amazed I found Ifrit anyway.. few days before it new SR kami Diana.. real nice replacement for Dike.
also found random SR eido (def lower one)..which is nice I guess... could haveher at 3 stars and maybe use in sub eidos for some teams but sold her..then fidn her again :/
all I can count on are premium ticket, event ticket and 300 jwel draw for anything... not good at savingg.. no motivation to save, thoug i wish i could.. :D

dayum 300 and gotten a SSR.... what luck....but without limit break isn't she useless? low stat low eido effect....

Aidoru
08-22-2017, 07:09 PM
I don't think I've ever gotten anything notably good from regular premium tickets.

Kitty
08-22-2017, 07:23 PM
dayum 300 and gotten a SSR.... what luck....but without limit break isn't she useless? low stat low eido effect....

honestly i'm not too sure how it works, cause i've used hecatonchires at 45% bonus (lvl 55), and phoenix at 40% bonus(lvl 85-100) and phoenix seems to actually give my partners a bigger boost in atk or something? maybe i'm high.. but yea, without limit breaks she's generally weaker than the others ofc, but still gives a bigger bonus.. though it sucks cause of the no hp bonus but... 25% burst can be nice. also her eido effect gives ATK++ which makes a noticeable difference, so she's really good for my fire team. also have sleipnir wo have another 50% bonus, better than my garuda/quetzel for sure, even though they're a little higher level. maybe in the future i can make them more limit breaks..

Kitty
08-22-2017, 07:27 PM
lol literally all the SSR i got, tyr, amaterasu x2, aqua dragoon, sleipnir, ifrit, hecatonchires are from just x1 jewel gacha..
1 hecatonchires from x1 gold gacha
tsukuyomi x2 are the best i found from premium ticket... if i remember right.
so far found nothing from any kami weapon ticket so far.. maybe vritra event will change that? :P a new SSR kami for me is due.. since the last 2 i found have been copies of ones i already found before.. one of those copies being from the SSR guaranteed ticket.. kill me

Slashley
08-23-2017, 02:58 AM
honestly i'm not too sure how it works, cause i've used hecatonchires at 45% bonus (lvl 55), and phoenix at 40% bonus(lvl 85-100) and phoenix seems to actually give my partners a bigger boost in atk or something? --That's because Phoenix is elemental attack, whileas Hecaton and Ifrit are character attack. The problem with character attack is, that's added to weapon assault modifier.

Uh, in other words, with Hecatoneir, if they have 100% damage from weapons, they'll have:
100% base + 100% weapons + 45% Hecatoneir = 245% damage
With Phoenix, they'll have:
(100% base + 100% weapons)*40% Phoenix = 280% damage

The difference is (next to) nothing if they haven't invested in their Holy weapons, though.

sanahtlig
08-23-2017, 08:45 AM
I have an eidolon comparison tool which includes the effect of base stats. I created this calculator specifically to address the question of, at a given level and limit-break, whether a Gatcha eidolon will be better than other options. I highly recommend using it to answer such questions. With the right parameters chosen, you can also estimate the effect of + burst combo damage on total Burst damage.

AgentFakku
08-23-2017, 11:05 PM
I regret not unlocking Andromeda earlier

oh well, better now than never

was going to do Mordred but I needed a healing soul for thunder team against Vritra

phuonglop12a2
08-24-2017, 01:17 AM
F*ck ==

Had SSR Amon (Dark) and Acala (Fire). Save 3000 jewel, wait for this event and gacha.. I only want 1 - 2 SR Thunder Kamihime ==.
But i got SSR Svarog (Fire). Damn it ==. What should i do? Cry or Laught :mad::confused:

dreadpin
08-24-2017, 01:54 AM
dude u got a SSR.... why are u complaining = ="

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 10:38 AM
Who is the best Light Kamihime after Sol ?
I see in the wiki that Tsukuyomi have the ability to down the enimies light resistence, she is the best or have someone else ?

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 10:40 AM
Who is the best Light Kamihime after Sol ?
I see in the wiki that Tsukuyomi have the ability to down the enimies light resistence, she is the best or have someone else ?

in DMM she seemed to be the must have light kamihime from miracle ticket so probably her

bigblackcock
08-24-2017, 09:30 PM
now that i'm almost finished with the event i had the time to record the encounter episodes of those 3 :D
Vritra's encounter episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2a8RDG4D28
Brahma's encounter episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBSe86VasRg
Girimehkala's encounter episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNjrzevM_Eo

Clueless Noob
08-25-2017, 02:21 AM
After this event will have enough books to max limit break one of my 3 SSR himes. Which one should it be?

1. Sol
2. Amaterasu
3. Svarog

Pareidolia
08-25-2017, 10:10 AM
Svarog for 40%
Amaterasu's second skill isn't worth it, or if Summer Sol, then her

J4fusion
08-25-2017, 02:02 PM
After this event will have enough books to max limit break one of my 3 SSR himes. Which one should it be?

1. Sol
2. Amaterasu
3. Svarog

To Answer your question, focus on those who has awakenings first to get them out of the way for when we get the word we can awaken them(in my honest opinion). Svarog and Sol both have awakenings as said on the DMM side but Svarog came first but at the same time Summer Sol is also must too if you have her. She doesnt have an awakening but she is a limited time Kamihime which means she valuable.

omelletetherice
08-25-2017, 06:55 PM

1. Sol
2. Amaterasu
3. Svarog

i vote svarog.

on another note i know someone already told me that amon, alyssa, n diabolos's va changed. only noticed amon n diabolos's until that pale rider intro... HOLY CRAP what have they done to u alyssa

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 01:49 AM
What is awakening?

Slashley
08-26-2017, 01:55 AM
What is awakening?Starting from ~early October, they'll release an "awakened" form of one SSR Hime, once a month. In order to awaken it, you have to have that SSR at max level and 3 dragon eyes. The Hime will drop to level 1 and you need to limit break and level her all over again.

They gain a crapload of stats and their skills improve a ton, though. Well worth it.

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 02:20 AM
oh boy 10 weeks for each eyes. Will there be another way to get dragon eyes?

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 08:53 AM
oh boy 10 weeks for each eyes. Will there be another way to get dragon eyes?

Clear Ragnarok Advent for cores which can be used to exchanged for eye fragments. We're not suppose to have any in the shop yet but since Nutaku gave us an event (Typhon and Garuda rematch) extremely early, those 2 shops have exchangable fragments.

Drawing a dupe SSR hime weapon will give you a completed eye as compensation, though not a recommend nod reliable mehod.

Pareidolia
08-26-2017, 09:13 AM
All old Advent Shops got removed after Dullahan

Slashley
08-26-2017, 09:34 AM
All old Advent Shops got removed after DullahanNot Typhon or Garuda.

I guess since they were meant to be after the removal of the shops, in the original JP schedule, or something. I dunno. Point is, you can still get your cores exchanged there.

Pareidolia
08-26-2017, 09:50 AM
Just checked, I thought they removed all but Yata and the one before, kek

Shieun
08-26-2017, 10:00 AM
Does SSR guaranteed ticket gets bonus from the double rate event? e.g. if I buy the guaranteed SSR ticket tomorrow when the 2x thunder rate is active, is my odds of getting thunder hime from the guaranteed SSR also doubles?

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 10:06 AM
Clear Ragnarok Advent for cores

I have a lot of leveling and weapon farming to do before I can tackle Ragnarok :(

Inb4whales
08-26-2017, 10:10 AM
Does SSR guaranteed ticket gets bonus from the double rate event? e.g. if I buy the guaranteed SSR ticket tomorrow when the 2x thunder rate is active, is my odds of getting thunder hime from the guaranteed SSR also doubles?
I once made a thread (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3558-ssr-guaranteed-ticket-affected-current-pull-rate-increased-element.html) about this.
Its a very old post but that thread basically had me posting screenshots of me getting Gaia and Titania from using guaranteed SSR during a Wind rate up event.
Gaia was a guaranteed pull while Titania just tagged along.

People back then had mixed answers of both "yes" and "no" for me but to be completely honest, we don't know. Mainly because the "Odds" tab isn't available to be viewed when you're doing special gacha pulls. One could argue that they know its a "no" for sure because of DMM but we've already seen quite a few things being changed around in the Nutaku version.

I've got a question or two of my own as well.
1. At some point in the future, can I ever exchange my extra copies of SSR Eidos and weapons for something more useful instead of selling or feeding it to another Eido/weapon?
2. The current Kamiless weapons in the SSR gacha will all be moved to an exchange shop in the future.
What are the materials required to exchange the kamiless SSR weapons in the future's material exchange shop?

Slashley
08-26-2017, 10:29 AM
--
I've got a question or two of my own as well.
1. At some point in the future, can I ever exchange my extra copies of SSR Eidos and weapons for something more useful instead of selling or feeding it to another Eido/weapon?
2. The current Kamiless weapons in the SSR gacha will all be moved to an exchange shop in the future.
What are the materials required to exchange the kamiless SSR weapons in the future's material exchange shop?1. I think Japan very recently (so for us in about 11 months) got a thing where you can trade in Eidolons for points. Gacha SSR Eidolons are 750 points (per limit break) and event Eidolons are 150 (per limit break). The primary use for these points seems to be... getting Kaiser Dragoons, which cost a mere... 10k points? Okay, who thought this'd be a good idea. Anyone who actually has enough points is going to already have gotten several Kaisers from the Gacha, I'd guess.
2. 15 dragon eyes. Each. Yup, have fun with that.

Inb4whales
08-26-2017, 10:56 AM
1. I think Japan very recently (so for us in about 11 months) got a thing where you can trade in Eidolons for points. Gacha SSR Eidolons are 750 points (per limit break) and event Eidolons are 150 (per limit break). The primary use for these points seems to be... getting Kaiser Dragoons, which cost a mere... 10k points? Okay, who thought this'd be a good idea. Anyone who actually has enough points is going to already have gotten several Kaisers from the Gacha, I'd guess.
2. 15 dragon eyes. Each. Yup, have fun with that.
Found the link. (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%97)
Hmm interesting. They made a clear cut difference between Gacha SSR and Event SSR but never mentioned anything about SR Prison Eidos being sellable to obtain 30 points per Eido. Does this mean that if I start stocking up on all Prisoner Eidos and MLB them whenever I can (to save inventory space), just by selling around 67 of these things I can obtain a free Kaiser? That sounds like a very decent deal to me since Kaisers have the highest stats in game when MLBed. Great for adding them into Secondary Eido slots.

Also fuck the 15 dragon eyes weapons. Are they freaking insane? I'd rather get the 10 eyes SSR guaranteed ticket thank you very much...

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 11:09 AM
Does this mean that if I start stocking up on all Prisoner Eidos and MLB them whenever I can (to save inventory space), just by selling around 67 of these things I can obtain a free Kaiser?
If you can accrue that many, sure, knock yourself out. That'll take up a decent chunk of inventory space, so prepare to buy slots for it.

Gisborn
08-26-2017, 11:12 AM
prison eido??

Inb4whales
08-26-2017, 11:32 AM
If you can accrue that many, sure, knock yourself out. That'll take up a decent chunk of inventory space, so prepare to buy slots for it.
Challenge accepted.

prison eido??
The SR Eidos you get from doing Raid battles.

Slashley
08-26-2017, 11:49 AM
-- Does this mean that if I start stocking up on all Prisoner Eidos and MLB them whenever I can (to save inventory space), just by selling around 67 of these things I can obtain a free Kaiser? --As far as we know, yes. That's just 334 Eidolons drops. You have 11 months, so 33 per month. That's... actually easily doable, but after you've done it once...

gottesurteil
08-26-2017, 11:53 AM
Speaking of the 'point exchange', does anyone have any idea when/if we'll get that? I had read in some other thread that led me to believe it'd be soon, but the last couple posts seem to suggest that JP JUST got it.

Also, is it just SR or better? 'Cause I thought it was R or better, and have now about 170 rares clogging up inventory. If it's SR or better, I could use the gems lol....

Slashley
08-26-2017, 12:27 PM
You can swap Rs... for a whopping 2 points each. Per limit break.

So yeah, don't bother.

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 12:47 PM
As far as we know, yes. That's just 334 Eidolons drops. You have 11 months, so 33 per month. That's... actually easily doable, but after you've done it once...

Oh boy only 5 years before you can actually MLB a Kaiser, totally worth the investment!

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 02:15 PM
Question is whether or not they restock. Think it was mentioned in the comments that the dragons don't but that might just a misleading google translation.

sanahtlig
08-26-2017, 02:24 PM
Question is whether or not they restock. Think it was mentioned in the comments that the dragons don't but that might just a misleading google translation.
You are correct. The Kaiser Dragons don't restock. But just 1 LB0 will provide a sizeable buff to any team.

Limit 1 (from table)
カイザードラグーンを交æ›ã—ã¦ã¿ã¾ã —ãŸãŒã€å¿…è¦å¹»ç£ã‚ªãƒ¼ãƒ–ãŒå¢—ãˆã¦è£œå……㠕れるã“ã¨ã‚‚ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“ã§ã—ãŸã€‚

Inb4whales
08-26-2017, 10:03 PM
You are correct. The Kaiser Dragons don't restock. But just 1 LB0 will provide a sizeable buff to any team.
What the hell!
Just one? ._.
Welp there goes my plan of MLBing a Kaiser...

Jafo123456789
08-27-2017, 02:19 PM
something funky going on today... started on my dark team to get enhancement fuel, picked a dark edo and when the match started, I was on my water team!? O_o After it was over switched I switched to my dark team and did a 2 more quests and it happened again! The game switched my dark team to water... What the hell!?

bigblackcock
08-27-2017, 04:58 PM
something funky going on today... started on my dark team to get enhancement fuel, picked a dark edo and when the match started, I was on my water team!? O_o After it was over switched I switched to my dark team and did a 2 more quests and it happened again! The game switched my dark team to water... What the hell!?

is your water team is team A?
the same thing happened to me with my thunder team since garuda rematch

Jafo123456789
08-27-2017, 05:11 PM
is your water team is team A?
the same thing happened to me with my thunder team since garuda rematch

Holy hanna, why yes, it is my team A

Asae
08-27-2017, 07:12 PM
About water teams, which water SR/SSR's are top tier, and so on actually? I'm currently sitting on Kikuri hime, Triton and Shiva for now and planning to waste 12000 jewels on the upcoming Cthulu but i would love to know of any decent water setups?

AznSamsung
08-27-2017, 08:34 PM
About water teams, which water SR/SSR's are top tier, and so on actually? I'm currently sitting on Kikuri hime, Triton and Shiva for now and planning to waste 12000 jewels on the upcoming Cthulu but i would love to know of any decent water setups?

Ssr nike and Aphrodite is ur best healer and buffer to have

Pareidolia
08-27-2017, 08:44 PM
Debuffs > Buffs ATM

sanahtlig
08-27-2017, 08:47 PM
I'm aiming for Cthulhu and SSR Nike with Miracle tickets. After that is up to Gatcha. I'll also be rolling heavily on Cthulhu. I currently have Sol and Shiva, so I'll be in a very solid position as far as debuffs and healing go.

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 08:48 PM

i would aim for something like dragon king, Cthulhu, SSR nike and shiva/raphael

AgentFakku
08-28-2017, 11:40 AM
did the game get blurry? Unless I need glasses or something LOL

Anyways, another ticket - come on baby, score me a chick

and it's a ... Hydra

welp, time to wait for the next ticket then - this was number 17?

LeCrestfallen
08-28-2017, 04:50 PM
Gonna collect some jewels and tickets before i blow them all at once and be dissapointed.

dreadpin
08-28-2017, 07:56 PM
Gonna collect some jewels and tickets before i blow them all at once and be dissapointed.

i already had enough lol.... i'm spending those jewels to expand my inventory

bigblackcock
08-28-2017, 08:21 PM
we'll have a maintenance in about 40 min.
reason: restock of SSR kamihime and SSR eidolon tickets.

katsalia
08-28-2017, 11:21 PM
Is it weird to consider making a tertiary team at this point? Fire grid primary team is doing really well, and so is Thunder secondary team. I'm asking mostly because I dumped for the guaranteed SSR and got lucky with Susanoo, which gives me her and Satan as dark Kamihime.
Basically, with Osiris coming out not too long from now, am I spreading my resources too thin by working on a 3rd team?

(Sidenote: Had no idea Susanoo's weapon was thunder and not dark, do any other characters have a weapon that's a different weapon than what they are?)

MrAir
08-29-2017, 08:00 AM
Is it weird to consider making a tertiary team at this point? Fire grid primary team is doing really well, and so is Thunder secondary team. I'm asking mostly because I dumped for the guaranteed SSR and got lucky with Susanoo, which gives me her and Satan as dark Kamihime.
Basically, with Osiris coming out not too long from now, am I spreading my resources too thin by working on a 3rd team?

(Sidenote: Had no idea Susanoo's weapon was thunder and not dark, do any other characters have a weapon that's a different weapon than what they are?)
its not wierd its hard... im doing 2 teams and it's already hard for me, but it depends on what do u want.
Strong one element better and easier to build than few counter element teams (for current event) w0 mlb on kh, weapons and high assault skill.
Fighting vs. weak element give u *1.45 damage, and u recieve *.75
For ex. my wind team 8 assault weapons with skill levels ~ +70% damage, its already higher than *1.45. + I have sleipnir, my thunder team gots only takemikazuchi, its' 20% difference... And my thunder team haven't got last lb on sr and ssr kh... Its hard to spread between elements, u won't have so much books, gems (for levleing skills), weapons too. And most likely i can't autobattle ultimate cuz i haven't got this *.75 damage recieve. Even if i get better weapons better kh, im sure i can't autobattle it w0 counter element. But it's not big deal, cuz its <10min game once for 4 hours (2x40ap)

Susanno is the only one kh which releases from wrong element's weapon.

idk how ur other teams look like, but with this 2 dark ssr's u would get quite strong team. Have u sol? if u have u don't rly need osiris.
Anyway if u want dark team, u should try roll next dark gacha, if could get osiris, well no comments... or at least would be nice to get dark sr, bastet, she got buff which increases ability damage, which would be nice with susanno and past event's sr. She would be nice for dark team.

Aidoru
08-29-2017, 08:24 AM
You'll eventually get to the point everythings leveled to the max and you can't do anything but give +1's to your current team or wait for a event of your element for a new SSR weapon. Til then, you can just level up other teams.

sanahtlig
08-29-2017, 08:54 AM
I'm working on my secondary Wind team at the moment. It's just about maxed (except for assault skill). I'm going to skill enhance conservatively since Accessory Quests will be coming in 2 months or so. Need gems saved up for that.

Slashley
08-29-2017, 01:35 PM
--
For ex. my wind team 8 assault weapons with skill levels ~ +70% damage, its already higher than *1.45. + I have sleipnir, my thunder team gots only takemikazuchi, its' 20% difference... --With 70% Assault, you're roughly at the point where 30% Takemikazuchi (elemental attack) is better than 50% Sleipnir (character attack). Of course, it depends on the rest of your stats.

MrAir
08-30-2017, 04:44 AM
With 70% Assault, you're roughly at the point where 30% Takemikazuchi (elemental attack) is better than 50% Sleipnir (character attack). Of course, it depends on the rest of your stats.

till u didn't tell, i didn't knew about that, only now i understand why i feel that on fight with assisting eidolon quetzalcoatl i deal less damage than when i used garuda.

Medium damage value =
 display attack strength
  × (1+ assault value + character UP gangbang effect + attack buff + assist)
  × (1+ weak point correction + attribute UP gestural effect + attribute buff)
  × (1+ union correction)
  × (1 + other buff correction)
  ÷ {enemy defense × (1 + enemy defense correction)}
google translate, so let's not quibble over the nuances of translation ^^'.

"character UP gangbang effect" there goes sleipnir's bonus
"attribute UP gestural effect" there goes takemikazuchi's bonus
did i understand it correctly?

sanahtlig
08-30-2017, 07:12 AM
google translate, so let's not quibble over the nuances of translation ^^'.
I have a calculator that takes into account all of these factors and can tell you what team compositions will do more damage. It's in English too.

Blueguy
08-30-2017, 09:06 PM
What's up with the blank summon window and unable to click anything? Only option seems to be to refresh the page. It's been happening a lot these last few days and it always happens at the start of Stage 3 vs the boss.

Slashley
08-31-2017, 03:52 AM
It seems to be a random bug. It especially seemed to happen when I was on Chrome v60.

Thankfully Kamihime Project is really good at resuming battles. At worst, you only lose your debuffs or your MvP status in multiplayer content.

bigblackcock
08-31-2017, 10:07 AM
so the next kami that can be awakened in dmm server is...
satan
http://神姫プロジェクト.攻略wiki.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%82%B5%E3%82%BF%E3%83%B3&src=AWSatan.png
now all the 4 kami i own confirmed to be awakened in the future...
god of draconic eyes, bless me with your kindness and give me enough draconic eyes to awaken my kamihime :O

Aidoru
08-31-2017, 10:30 AM
She was my first SSR and also ended getting a dupe of her a while back.

Nice to see she's getting a awakened form, though honestly not a fan of her outfit. The weird vain-ey bit going down her leg I could probably do without as well.

sanahtlig
08-31-2017, 10:42 AM
The weird vain-ey bit going down her leg I could probably do without as well.
It's part of her outfit. You can see how it connects to her blouse near the hip, like a stocking or suspender. Obviously it's not a very practical costume.

Aidoru
08-31-2017, 11:06 AM
Yea, I know it's part of the outfit, it's just doesn't look appealing.

AutoCrimson
08-31-2017, 11:17 AM
that outfit is probably a nod to the mythology (idk if its correct to name christian way of picturing the Satan as "mythology", but whatever)

so for now i need to gather resources to awaken Gaia, Satan and Sol.. jeez i hope Amaterasu wont have awakening soon

bigblackcock
08-31-2017, 11:37 AM
that outfit is probably a nod to the mythology (idk if its correct to name christian way of picturing the Satan as "mythology", but whatever)

so for now i need to gather resources to awaken Gaia, Satan and Sol.. jeez i hope Amaterasu wont have awakening soon

don't worry, it'll take us 1 year or so before we can actually awaken her.
and now it confirm all my SSR kami can be awakened (gaia, tyr, susanoo and now satan) XD

jonat
08-31-2017, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know where I can find more Harem gifs gallery from Kamihime? For now I only know Hitomila.

Blueguy
08-31-2017, 05:36 PM
Any idea when Satan will start? Could use a bit of a longer break between these events.

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 05:56 PM
Any idea when Satan will start? Could use a bit of a longer break between these events.

dunno what you mean by satan but next event will probably start next tuesday

Blueguy
08-31-2017, 06:36 PM
dunno what you mean by satan but next event will probably start next tuesday
I misunderstood the Kami post on the previous page for the next event.

bigblackcock
08-31-2017, 08:48 PM
just wondering when the awakening thing will start in nutaku? will it be by the end of this month as we have 11 months difference between us?
or will it be when the event jack o lantern starts? both started on the same date in dmm.

Flaris
09-01-2017, 01:58 AM
The awakening thing is a nice addition to throw into the mix. Well when we catch up enough for them to implement that anyways. It does allow for some interesting problems though. On the positive side will have multiple Kamihime I could awaken (Tyr, Sol, Ares), but really I'll only be able to awaken one in the near future. The others will require some more months to get to that point.

Oh well not something to worry about right now. For now just have to look ahead to the next event.

Slashley
09-01-2017, 03:02 AM
just wondering when the awakening thing will start in nutaku? will it be by the end of this month as we have 11 months difference between us?
or will it be when the event jack o lantern starts? both started on the same date in dmm.There is a encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox now. Current estimate for Gaia is very early October.
-- On the positive side will have multiple Kamihime I could awaken (Tyr, Sol, Ares), but really I'll only be able to awaken one in the near future.--Well, the rough dates are late October, mid-April and late March. You have like six months between Tyr and Ares, which is almost enough for the Shards just from weeklies. You also have six months to gather Shards through Ragnarok advents, raid and union events will also give you one or two here and there... and if you can kill Ultimate Advents with just R hime, one per Advent there too (starting from early November).

So, if that's all you need to Awaken and you'll be ready for Tyr, you probably will be able to Awaken all three just fine. Maybe. I can't be bothered to check do you actually get 60 Shards in time. If not, you just need to score first in the first competitive Union fight, late April! That's 15 ez Shards right there!

Etheren
09-01-2017, 10:15 AM
I can't seem to get holy stars of light from the SP quests even after grinding away a few days worth of AP. How low is the drop rate even for this...

Slashley
09-01-2017, 11:13 AM
I can't seem to get holy stars of light from the SP quests even after grinding away a few days worth of AP. How low is the drop rate even for this...They're an extremely rare drop from 15AP I think, but relatively common from 25AP. Just keep at it.

Either way, you can convert 15 Holy Crystal of Light into one. That's quite expensive though, and chances are you'll find one or two before you get to 15.

Etheren
09-01-2017, 11:16 AM
They're an extremely rare drop from 15AP I think, but relatively common from 25AP. Just keep at it.

Either way, you can convert 15 Holy Crystal of Light into one. That's quite expensive though, and chances are you'll find one or two before you get to 15.

At this rate, I'm probably going to have to exchange them... I grind the 25 AP quest very often

AutoCrimson
09-01-2017, 11:23 AM
converted 45 crystals in past 3 days.. stars are hating me

Slashley
09-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Just like Fangs, when you don't need one, you'll never get one.

But when you don't need one, you'll get six in five runs...

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 06:06 PM
anyone know the def down % on awakened satans dead end ability? it's quite confusing trying to work it out from the japanese wiki it seems to be split into def down and darkness attribute down or something but i can't find the %

Slashley
09-02-2017, 02:53 AM
anyone know the def down % on awakened satans dead end ability? it's quite confusing trying to work it out from the japanese wiki it seems to be split into def down and darkness attribute down or something but i can't find the %Satan just came out, so you'll have to give it some time.

That said, it looks like the def down doesn't get a boost (still at -15%), but instead, you'll get darkness resistance- debuff added. Which is kind of better. If you're already at -50% def, then that's exactly what you need to do more damage.

Overall though, it looks like Satan's awakening is certainly on the weak side. She only gets that and increased base attack. Is that even enough to put her onto a Darkness team? Assuming you'll use Osiris for heals, Thanatos for -20% C Def, Amaterasu -20% B Def... well, I guess that means that Satan will be better than Amon, since both ways you'll get to -50% Def, but Satan also brings darkness resistance-.

So mostly, this feels like a nod for players who don't have perfect teams. And really, who does?

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 03:24 AM
well i was gunna replace satan with amon but that seems unnecessary now, the site has been updated and says Dark attribute damage / defense (A frame · -15%) · Dark attribute tolerance down (10%) to enemy unit. she also gets +15 burst gauge on darkness lost and the other ability's are also on a 6 turn cd now

codavis2
09-03-2017, 02:26 PM
I've been playing for a couple months and have yet to decide on what element to focus on. I have 2 SSR kh; Sol and Raijin. Light is easily my weakest team with Baldr being my only Light SR kh. Thunder is probably my strongest team but I dislike the complete lack of debuffs and healing ability. With the Miracle ticket coming soon I'm hoping to have decided on an element and work towards it instead of just spreading my efforts to all my teams.
My question is how did people decide on an element? Did they choose or simply just go with whatever RNG gave them?

Pareidolia
09-03-2017, 03:28 PM
If you're under rank 55+ re-roll for an account with two SSR of the same Attribute or more, that's what I did and now at rank 70 I can do most Ragnaroks disregarding the attribute with the same team (Fire) yes, even water
After some time you'll get other SSR's with the 3k Jewel Gacha to make other teams around them but your main focus has to be one team at around levels 1-60 then you can start building anothers, remember the most important part about a team is the weapon grid, not the SSR's themselves

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 03:38 PM
I've been playing for a couple months and have yet to decide on what element to focus on. I have 2 SSR kh; Sol and Raijin. Light is easily my weakest team with Baldr being my only Light SR kh. Thunder is probably my strongest team but I dislike the complete lack of debuffs and healing ability. With the Miracle ticket coming soon I'm hoping to have decided on an element and work towards it instead of just spreading my efforts to all my teams.
My question is how did people decide on an element? Did they choose or simply just go with whatever RNG gave them?

if u have 2 SSR kamihime of one element or manage to get one of the gacha 100% eidolons which aren't in the game yet that pretty much decides your element. you can buy light Tsukuyomi with miracle ticket and make a decent light team, other than that you will need to wait ages for mammon to get released before its worth investing in thunder

Slashley
09-03-2017, 03:54 PM
--
My question is how did people decide on an element? Did they choose or simply just go with whatever RNG gave them?Yup. RNG gave me a shitty Thunder SSR, and it was time to start building towards a Thunder team.

Is Thunder good? At the moment, hell no. It's lacking Mammon and Mardook, both of which won't be around for ages. But it'll probably be enough to get me through all the events decently enough... I hope.

J4fusion
09-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Yup. RNG gave me a shitty Thunder SSR, and it was time to start building towards a Thunder team.

Is Thunder good? At the moment, hell no. It's lacking Mammon and Mardook, both of which won't be around for ages. But it'll probably be enough to get me through all the events decently enough... I hope.

Can you also say Athena is worth the wait too.

codavis2
09-03-2017, 08:15 PM
If you're under rank 55+ re-roll for an account with two SSR of the same Attribute or more, that's what I did and now at rank 70 I can do most Ragnaroks disregarding the attribute with the same team (Fire) yes, even water
After some time you'll get other SSR's with the 3k Jewel Gacha to make other teams around them but your main focus has to be one team at around levels 1-60 then you can start building anothers, remember the most important part about a team is the weapon grid, not the SSR's themselves

Well I'm just under Rank 68 and don't want to lose all the event SRs and eilodins I've managed to get. A bit of a bummer that my current kh mean I should push towards Thunder. I'll hold on focusing on a single element for now until I get another SSR, and work on getting at least a single SR MLB weapon for each element.

Pareidolia
09-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Well, over 65 means business, if you have a good weapon grid for thunder then you should stick to it and later use the 3k jewel gacha when the rates for thunder are up again, good luck, dude

bigblackcock
09-04-2017, 10:34 AM
got a little doubt and got confused about something so i'll just ask your opinions here :D
i'm using dark element as my main and got dullahan as my main eidolon as she boost HP too (got her to +53)
but recently i started to understand the difference between character attack and element boost, and next dark event boost attribute attack up to 45%.
should i make jack O latern my main eidolon in dark team? (atm the assault bonus is around 74%) or maybe stay with dullahan for the HP?
i also have 0 limit break echdna, but who knows if i can ever find her twice more to get more bonus than jack.
and if i should replace dullahan for jack, then to what eidolon should i give all the +1 eidolon during the raid event?

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 10:44 AM
It depends, for some advents like Typhon you'll need the HP from Dullahan while other raids that you need to kill ASAP will benefit more from the higher attack from the elemental burst, Dullahan seems like the safe choice but you can keep both, you'll anyways replace them later when the new Eidolons (100% Attack) Drop

Slashley
09-04-2017, 10:49 AM
--
should i make jack O latern my main eidolon in dark team? (atm the assault bonus is around 74%) --74% is a bit low, but you'll get it up.
Short answer: absolutely.

Long answer: depends on content and your friendlist.
If your friendlist is full of Jack o Lantern AND you need the HP, then Dullahan is good. Otherwise, not really. Double Jack o Lantern should be better almost always.

Ultimately you'll want to use the gacha 100% Dark elemental attack Eidolon, which isn't even out yet in JP. And well, getting that thing is... yeah, no.
So realistically, your goal is to get Jack of Lantern... and five high attack Dark element Eidolons. Sadly, the latter isn't possible since even JP doesn't have a single event 1900+ atk event Dark Eidolon. As such, your goal is to get five high attack Eidolons (while gathering LMB Darkness Eidolons for the eventually upcoming 50% Elemental attack Darkness Eidolon which requires 5 other Darkness Eidolons equipped, not out on JP yet).

As for feeding the +1 Eidolons... Yggrasil is highest atk Eidolon on Nutaku at the moment and also has a somewhat decent on-use (+600 HP). So, feed either Yggrasil or Dullahan for +99. Dullahan is the weakest Darkness Eidolon as far as attack goes, but I guess HP isn't THAT bad.

bigblackcock
09-04-2017, 11:28 AM
It depends, for some advents like Typhon you'll need the HP from Dullahan while other raids that you need to kill ASAP will benefit more from the higher attack from the elemental burst, Dullahan seems like the safe choice but you can keep both, you'll anyways replace them later when the new Eidolons (100% Attack) Drop
so i guess i'll keep both :O

74% is a bit low, but you'll get it up.
Short answer: absolutely.

Long answer: depends on content and your friendlist.
If your friendlist is full of Jack o Lantern AND you need the HP, then Dullahan is good. Otherwise, not really. Double Jack o Lantern should be better almost always.

Ultimately you'll want to use the gacha 100% Dark elemental attack Eidolon, which isn't even out yet in JP. And well, getting that thing is... yeah, no.
So realistically, your goal is to get Jack of Lantern... and five high attack Dark element Eidolons. Sadly, the latter isn't possible since even JP doesn't have a single event 1900+ atk event Dark Eidolon. As such, your goal is to get five high attack Eidolons (while gathering LMB Darkness Eidolons for the eventually upcoming 50% Elemental attack Darkness Eidolon which requires 5 other Darkness Eidolons equipped, not out on JP yet).

As for feeding the +1 Eidolons... Yggrasil is highest atk Eidolon on Nutaku at the moment and also has a somewhat decent on-use (+600 HP). So, feed either Yggrasil or Dullahan for +99. Dullahan is the weakest Darkness Eidolon as far as attack goes, but I guess HP isn't THAT bad.
7 of my weapons are assault (2 defender and 1 not even dark weapon) 4 of them are level 11-12 so i can get it up.
plan to replace 1 of them and the non-dark element weapon during jack O latern even so i guess i can pass the 80% after it.

actually i have some friends with 50-55% echidna/ourobos so i was them when i see their eidolon lol
for now my team luck of defense buff and healer so maybe i guess i need the HP bonus for the time being, but maybe later on the SSR defender will be enough?

oh, up to now i've thought that hose 100% eido were attack character, onlt now after you said it o notice it's actually attribute O_O
as you said, both the 100% eido and the 50% eido aren't even out in the japanese version so we have a loong way till then so it may be better to focus on what is a bit closer for the time being, aka jack O latern and get 5 MLB dark kami (for now medua and dullahan, jack will come soon)

i've though about jorm 'cause of her attack debuff, but yggdrasil is also a good option.
just though about it now, but i also can give them to 1 SR material eidolon and then use that eidolon to level up jack when she is out, no?
or maybe the amount of + she'll recieve will be much lower?

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 12:12 PM
my dark team has 9k hp with 2 SSR defender weapons so just increase the skill lvl on your defender weaps and you wont need the eidolon

AgentFakku
09-04-2017, 12:47 PM
Nothing exciting - saving gems for the next event gacha

eh not sure wut to buy at those story missions shop - not dat I grind these story maps as heavily

just do my dailies and log off

BarbatosZaku
09-04-2017, 01:05 PM
What is the difference between Character atk and element atack?. My main team is wind so Who is best:Garuda or Quetzacoatl?

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Garuda for power, Quetzal for balance

sanahtlig
09-04-2017, 01:24 PM
This is not good advice, and displays a poor top-level understanding of mechanics.

Advising someone to drop an account with Sol and a second SSR is lunacy. Sol is one of the core SSRs that can form the basis for a team of any element.

Kamihime are the basis of a team, not the weapon grid, because they're the primary bottleneck. You can farm weapons from events and disasters for any element you choose. With SSR kamihime, you're stuck with whatever you start with or get by chance. Miracle tickets are only a supplement.

My advice? Thunder and Light are more difficult to build balanced teams with, as you've recognized. I'd buy an SSR kamihime ticket and go with whatever element that gives you. Incorporate Sol into the team regardless. Otherwise, go Thunder, but be prepared to switch elements when you get your next SSR some months down the line.

This topic is more or less covered in my guide, so you can read more about my reasoning there, as well as other tips on strategy.

Slashley
09-04-2017, 02:06 PM
--
just though about it now, but i also can give them to 1 SR material eidolon and then use that eidolon to level up jack when she is out, no?
or maybe the amount of + she'll recieve will be much lower?You can do that, yes. A +10 fodder will give +10 to Jack, of course, assuming that Jack is max +89. No trick nor treat will get you past +99.

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 04:40 PM
This is not good advice, and displays a poor top-level understanding of mechanics.

Advising someone to drop an account with Sol and a second SSR is lunacy. Sol is one of the core SSRs that can form the basis for a team of any element.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if you still think Sol is a must have on all teams then you should stop living those pre-register/10SSROnly Kamihime days.
It's not my fault that you can't see that first Light is a bitch to build with only one decent Eidolon that won't be back until halfway next year or the fact that were as well months away from a decent Thunder SSR that fixes their Glass/Cannon structure
Having Sol won't solve all the issues that a Thunder team require, if something it makes them worse by getting no upgrade with your most probable Thunder Weapon grid and then being annihilated with a Raid tripple attack

It's funny how you take somethings from my first comment and totally ignore most as well as you do say something about a new one i've made? as well as it being just laughable how you're suggesting him to RNG his way to choose when he can totally get screwed over with 50 bucks with an useless kamihime like Acala while he could get a functional party from the get-to as I said and I recall *if under rank 55*
Anyhow, I think I already told him my thoughts regarding his issue with his higher rank account

Final words? You can't plan on making a so called functional team if you're working with scrap. Even with unlimited SSR resources you would find thunder as a shitty attribute against non-water and also. If you 're-roll on LOW ranks where is worth it you'll understand that Sol gets outclassed by other Hime of your primary attribute, also a team not only consists of Hime but gets the help of a Soul with an EX Skill.

I'll put it in your words: your comment displays a poor top-level understanding of a basic conversation regarding thunder and LOW ranks, cheers

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 04:45 PM
So, burst times not being displayed when searching for a union makes deciding on which one to apply to a helluva lot tougher than it ought to be.

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 05:09 PM
The Union Recruitment thread solves this issue, dude

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 05:11 PM
It does to a limited degree, but there's that open question of whether a union's burst times have changed since if their last post was multiple weeks/a month+ ago.

Slashley
09-04-2017, 06:32 PM
--Wow, so aggressive and defensive.

You know, Sol is probably the most broken SSR out right now. Let's have a look at what she brings to the table:
1. Heals. Not just heals, she has the best heals in the game outside of Andromeda. Because she's a healer, you can put her into out-of-element teams and not really lose out on anything.
2. You know what makes the best heals in the game even better? Your opponent doing 20% less damage. Something that Sol is going to have monopoly over for a long, long time. And don't you try saying "But Zephyrus...!"
3. Cleanse. Not a perfect cleanse, since it happens after her heal, and thus is unusable on Zombify.
4. Dispel.
5. She's going to eventually get Awakening, making her even better.

I main Thunder, not because it's a good element, but because I kinda have to. And my god, I'd kill for Sol. The sheer amount of utility that she brings to the table is just insane. We might have more SSRs on the table now, but none of them, NONE of them come even close to the tools that Sol brings in a neat, single package. In fact, I don't think even DMM version has anything that comes close either. However, that doesn't mean that she's an auto-include into every encounter. If you don't need heals, don't need dispel and don't need cleanse, why would you bring her? But that's a long list of "ifs."

Also, rerolling now is a bit of a problem. Apo, Phoe and Garuda events are gone - it will take ages before those who start now get decent elemental Eidolons. The only one we're getting this year is Dark and Water! Then it'll be a couple of months for Wind, and two more months for Thunder. It'll take new players four months to cover the very basics of three elements. Six months for four. So if you're rerolling, you really need to reroll into Darkess, Water or Wind SSRs, and still be gimped for months. Is that really worth dumping something as broken as Sol for...?

Pareidolia
09-04-2017, 07:33 PM
I don't think I was aggressive at all, it just made me laugh how he quoted somethings from a comment, disregarding parts of it and also the interaction with the OP, as well as bringing up things from the second comment without regarding anything about it for the sake of doing it

Sol is indeed a really useful SSR as most should be in their main attribute, it just depends on what you currently have going for and as I said there Thunder gets a lot of problems and Sol is a magnet of triple hit kills (trust me I left my first account which had Sol+Amon, I know how she works) in out of attribute teams the thing that could remotely save her from a one shot is she being light, whatsoever about the buffs, yes she's a healer, that's a plus, but most attributes have good healers, except Dark and Thunder, yet again, her dispel fires hack on zombify or remember Yatagarasu? She couldn't heal at all there, is useful yes, situational, yes as most skills are, then the frame a debuff is good as well but yet again if you as he said are going for a balanced team in your main team you're most likely gonna roll with the team covering everything and going with a Soul like Arthur, Siegfried or Joan with Black Propaganda EX (The latter having the same A Frame Attack Debuff without having to waste a Hime slot for it)
Yet for the third time, if your team is balanced from the get-go you won't need Sol's self destructive ''utility'' since your team might have already covered what she offers, currently in the JP meta the higher ranks aren't doing dual color teams or sticking Sol there, if anything some do that for the Subs cause they lack nice back-up, yet again that would imply reading what I said, and it is cause they go for balanced teams that cover every hole thought they might have (debuffers x2 (most of the time), healer, buffer and a useful soul with EX Black Propaganda)

If I'm not mistaken I read somewhere that there won't be an apocalypse rematch and phoenix will come again until mid year, that indeed sucks, re-rolling might be viable again with New Year's Amaterasu if you want to try and work Dark out for fun, currently yes, it isn't worth it for the OP since he stated his account was higher rank, but then, that's ignoring the interaction I had with him before in this same thread and just going by my answer to sanah

Slashley
09-05-2017, 03:55 AM
-- then the frame a debuff is good as well but -- or Joan with Black Propaganda EX (The latter having the same A Frame Attack Debuff without having to waste a Hime slot for it)--A large part of what makes Sol so OP is that the debuff is frame C. C, NOT A. You can stack -60% Atk with Sol, something you can't (realistically) do otherwise. Zephyrus has -15% C too, but she's dead weight unlike Sol.

And yeah, you're really comparing what people on DMM do 11 months ahead of us? Yeah, it doesn't surprise me - recently they've started to flood the game with C frame atk and def debuffs. Even Rs are getting them now. But you know what? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if many are running out-of-element Sol for guild quests. Because her usefulness is directly linked to how challenging the content is, and she's just so damn good when it comes to keeping you alive.

J4fusion
09-05-2017, 05:10 AM
A large part of what makes Sol so OP is that the debuff is frame C. C, NOT A. You can stack -60% Atk with Sol, something you can't (realistically) do otherwise. Zephyrus has -15% C too, but she's dead weight unlike Sol.

And yeah, you're really comparing what people on DMM do 11 months ahead of us? Yeah, it doesn't surprise me - recently they've started to flood the game with C frame atk and def debuffs. Even Rs are getting them now. But you know what? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if many are running out-of-element Sol for guild quests. Because her usefulness is directly linked to how challenging the content is, and she's just so damn good when it comes to keeping you alive.

going off the DMM side, a well organized water team(aka Ryu-Oh, Snow White Raphael, Cthulhu, Nike [Magical release], Shiva) is just as OP and make souls more of a situational thing since all bases are covered except a B frame ATK down which can be easily fill in by Sniper Snot or Mordred's Outrage.

J4fusion
09-05-2017, 05:13 AM
Is it just me or Gacha getting crappier? Can't land a single release weapon since Summer Sol

Slashley
09-05-2017, 05:21 AM
Making extremely good Water teams with full SSRs is pretty easy, because of how unbelieveably broken most of them are.

And that team doesn't have C type atk down, or cleanse, or dispel. It's a very good team, but if you want more survival ability you can swap Nike for Sol. You lose damage, but Nike with Ryu-Oh only brings heals to the table, whileas Sol brings so much more. Are you going to do that? In almost no content, no. Because you won't have survival issues.

sanahtlig
09-05-2017, 07:51 AM
A large part of what makes Sol so OP is that the debuff is frame C. C, NOT A. You can stack -60% Atk with Sol, something you can't (realistically) do otherwise. Zephyrus has -15% C too, but she's dead weight unlike Sol.

You can stack ATK down to -70% with an eidolon, and there's a huge difference between -60% and -70%. Moreover, if you're Water element, you can do this on turn 1.

In a few months the debuff cap will be instituted, and then type C debuffs will become less valuable. But then again, after 4 Miracle tickets what does it matter what you started with? The point is that Sol is useful in any team, and therefore she'll fit into whatever group the Gatcha gives you. And you don't need to reroll until the end of days to get her. Most players don't want to spend weeks rerolling when they don't even know if they'll like the game! You have to give people a reasonable goal to aim for, or they'll either give up or never be satisfied.

Slashley
09-05-2017, 08:42 AM
You can stack ATK down to -70% with an eidolon, and there's a huge difference between -60% and -70%. Moreover, if you're Water element, you can do this on turn 1.Yup, exactly. So can Fire!

Going from -40% atk to -60% atk: 33% less damage taken
Going from -60% atk to -70% atk: 25% less damage taken

Going from -40% atk to -70% atk: 50% less damage taken
And remember, when you take half damage, you're effectively also doubling the worth of your heals.

Jesus christ, as a person who doesn't have Sol or Cthulhu, I'm like, so glad they're cutting this shit out!
... but man would I hate it if I had either...
In a few months the debuff cap will be instituted, --This does allow for more varied team building. Without that nerf, the only way to build your team would be maximize your debuffs to absolutely 60% minimum, both.

Do you know the exact date(/event) that the debuff cap comes? Mark it in the encyclopedia, please~?

Fury
09-05-2017, 09:16 AM
These demonic cores, should I use them to exchange for dragon shards? Or is there something better coming in the future.

~Fury~

sanahtlig
09-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Do you know the exact date(/event) that the debuff cap comes? Mark it in the encyclopedia, please~?
I marked it. It's the Valentine's Day event.

Slashley
09-05-2017, 10:37 AM
These demonic cores, should I use them to exchange for dragon shards? Or is there something better coming in the future.

~Fury~I don't think anything better will ever come for those.

The question is, what do you do with the excess? Since each event gives you more than what you can spend. I guess just holding on to them is a good idea, just incase a Ragnarok which you simply cannot beat shows up.

J4fusion
09-05-2017, 05:26 PM
very true but remember I said &quot;Magical Release&quot; Nike who has better healing power than Sol until her Awakening and again I said allow Soul selection more situational due to most bases cover <br />
Attack...

Slashley
09-06-2017, 02:11 AM
very true but remember I said "Magical Release" Nike who has better healing power than Sol --While true if you only look at the heal numbers, (SSR) Nike has 257/t and Sol "only" has 250/t. But that's not how it works.

Let's give it Nike's best case scenario, and say that you have -40% Atk without Sol in both teams, and that -Atk caps at -50%.
Nike heals heal for 257/.6 = 428 effective HP per turn.
Sol heals for 250/.5 = 500 effective HP per turn.

See how ridiculously good Sol's heals are? And this is the best case scenario for Nike, where Sol only gives -10% Atk. For the next... five months, Sol is WAY better than that. 250/.4 is 625, 250/.3 is 833. In Sol's best case scenario, she freaking DOUBLES the heal output of SSR Nike.
-- and again I said allow Soul selection more situational due to most bases cover--But... that doesn't make any sense if I'm understanding you right?

SSR Nike = only has Heals (and a debuff which is covered by another Hime in this case)
Sol = (better!) Heals, cleanse, Dispel, debuff which isn't covered until Dartagnan weapon.

Which one here allows for more Soul selection...?

All I'm saying is, people are way, way underestimating just how insanely good Sol is. The only reason you don't bring Sol, the literally ONLY reason you don't bring the insanely broken Sol is... you do more damage without her. So if content allows you to just set on auto-battle and be done with it, you don't need Sol.

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 03:08 AM
Stayed away from this game when I learnt that a lot of content is very NTR. I later heard that the NTR is toned down later on, but I don't really want to wade through a swamp of NTR just to see one Vanilla scene. Does anyone know when the shift to Vanillia scenes starts?

Fury
09-06-2017, 11:25 AM
I must be missing something.
I always though you want to use burst while a boss is raging. In many cases I see a lot of people burst while the boss is stunned...why? I always though when they're stunned you use your normal attack to get combo hits in.

Please enlighten me :X

~Fury~

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Enemies take more damage while stunned, I believe.
You're basically choosing between 'I want to get this enemy out of this mode ASAP' and 'trying to deal maximum damage'. The choice varies from boss to boss, along with your capabilities.

Fury
09-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Enemies take more damage while stunned, I believe.
You're basically choosing between 'I want to get this enemy out of this mode ASAP' and 'trying to deal maximum damage'. The choice varies from boss to boss, along with your capabilities.

I see, well I run siggy during burst, so usually i try to burst them down to stun and then use siggy's real power XD

Garuda for power, Quetzal for balance

Curious to know why this is as wind is my main element.

~Fury~

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Oh, also some people may be using the Siegfried line of souls, whose thing is basically 'do a lot more damage to stunned enemies'.

AutoCrimson
09-06-2017, 11:49 AM
there are a few himes that share the damage amplifying thing for "on stunned enemy", iirc

Fury
09-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Oh, also some people may be using the Siegfried line of souls, whose thing is basically 'do a lot more damage to stunned enemies'.

And i thought that siggys purpose was to burst because she does more damage while the boss is raging and then she has the dragon blood for when they're stunned. hmm. I'll have to go read it now to double check.

~Fury~

bigblackcock
09-06-2017, 11:50 AM
I see, well I run siggy during burst, so usually i try to burst them down to stun and then use siggy's real power XD

Curious to know why this is as wind is my main element.

~Fury~

garuda give boost to elemental attack while quetzalcoatl give boost to characters attack.
if your wind grid give a nice attack bonus, using garuda will let you deal more damage, though quetzalcoatl also give you HP bonus.
sepend what you need more :O

Fury
09-06-2017, 11:53 AM
garuda give boost to elemental attack while quetzalcoatl give boost to characters attack.
if your wind grid give a nice attack bonus, using garuda will let you deal more damage, though quetzalcoatl also give you HP bonus.
sepend what you need more :O

Ah wow. Then I should have gotten Garuda when i had the chance. Had lvl 100 Quetza so i didn't bother :( thank's for clearing that up for me :D

~Fury~

Edit: 6432
I know this isn't a lot of damage, but I normally burst 400k~ damage. This time I used dragon's blood while boss was stunned and hit 700k+ damage. I've been using Siggy wrong this whole time haha.

J4fusion
09-06-2017, 02:39 PM
that doesn't make any sense if I'm understanding you right?
Which one here allows for more Soul selection...?

The idea is to stay in a Water only team.

Slashley
09-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Staying in Water only gives you more damage. The more bases your Kamihime cover, the more Soul selection is available to you.

So I still do not comprehend you.

J4fusion
09-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Staying in Water only gives you more damage. The more bases your Kamihime cover, the more Soul selection is available to you.

So I still do not comprehend you.

Thats exactly what Im getting at.

bigblackcock
09-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Ah wow. Then I should have gotten Garuda when i had the chance. Had lvl 100 Quetza so i didn't bother :( thank's for clearing that up for me :D

~Fury~

Edit: 6432
I know this isn't a lot of damage, but I normally burst 400k~ damage. This time I used dragon's blood while boss was stunned and hit 700k+ damage. I've been using Siggy wrong this whole time haha.
more kamhime with similar ability like siegfried dragon's blood are tyr and oceanus, we'll also have more kamhime like those in the future.
though their skill is getting powerful like that when the boss is stunned,in boss like garuda or typhon that take time to make stunned it won't be
as useful

phuonglop12a2
09-06-2017, 10:24 PM
Noooooooooooooo. :( :( :( :mad:

Save 3000 jewels in 2 week, and gacha.. No one SR or SSR kami :(

Level 55 with 3 SSRs kami :(

P/S: Anyone share me How to save jewel fastly ? :(:(

dreadpin
09-06-2017, 11:10 PM

dude.... i gotten my 3rd SSR hime at level 99 or 100...be grateful~

AznSamsung
09-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Just spend money on ssr ticket or roll rng ..

Slashley
09-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Thats exactly what Im getting at.So you're saying that SSR Nike (has Heals and damage) offers you more bases than Sol (has Heals, cleanse, Dispel and an extra -atk debuff)?

Blueguy
09-07-2017, 07:20 PM

Always suspected it wasn't guaranteed SR like some seem to think. Thanks for the confirmation and sorry for your bad luck. I'm right there with ya.

qti
09-07-2017, 07:39 PM
6451 My total attack xd only pure 4.

Dari
09-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Always suspected it wasn't guaranteed SR like some seem to think. Thanks for the confirmation and sorry for your bad luck. I'm right there with ya.

Well, he only said no SSR or SR Kamihime, so maybe he got an SR Eidolon instead.

Aidoru
09-07-2017, 07:56 PM

It's not what people think, it's a fact. No one ever said it was guaranteed SR kamihime weapon, it's guaranteed at least 1 SR draw, that includes non-hime weapons and eidolons.

http://i.imgur.com/ZVVyquN.png

Pareidolia
09-07-2017, 08:19 PM
3000 guarantees you an SR atleast but most of the times it is an Eidolon

Aidoru
09-07-2017, 08:38 PM
3000 guarantees you an SR atleast but most of the times it is an Eidolon

There are 27 SR eidolons and 51 SR weapons in gacha (as of typing this). I disagree.

bigblackcock
09-07-2017, 10:31 PM
weekened is finallt here so could have my free time to record and upload the encounter episodes of cthulhu, cthugha and azathoth :D
Cthulhu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN5EGUpZZl0
Azathoth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPEKFKyqDLo
Cthugha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwxvQ_-FYyo

Unregistered
09-08-2017, 05:06 AM
Has someone mentioned on here about the dreadful healing in the game?

(Don't fancy pouring through over 100 pages, I don't have the patience or concentration for that kind of thing >.<)

Seriously, when your characters have over 6k health, healing 700-800 odd HP is kinda pointless, especially when you'll generally only get to use it once per fight.

Kitty
09-08-2017, 05:38 AM
Has someone mentioned on here about the dreadful healing in the game?

(Don't fancy pouring through over 100 pages, I don't have the patience or concentration for that kind of thing >.<)

Seriously, when your characters have over 6k health, healing 700-800 odd HP is kinda pointless, especially when you'll generally only get to use it once per fight.

healing ranges from around 500-1800 (more if using healing bonus), nike unleashed being the best healer we have so far, she heals 1800 every like 6-8 turns or something.. which isn't actually bad. if you're in a long battle and not sure you can survive, just use andromeda and whatever other healer you have for that specific element.
someone like zephyrus who heals 500 isn't that useful but still can keep someone alive for an extra turn and that extra turn may be enough to finish an enemy off.
next month we'll have the awakening feature, and next year we can awaken Sol, she'll then heal 1800 too, an you can use her in any element as she has no weakness...
in a lot of battles with 3 or more stages you sometimes get potion drops anyway that heal more than heal abilities.
super potions too, and in raids that heal more than 3K
there is also regeneration which heals a smaller amount than normal heal ability but for a period of 2 or more turns which can be useful...
the healing in the game isn't bad, you probably just don't have the better healing kami yet. just be patient, you'll appreciate your healers some day XD
another thing, when it comes to raids/union you have others in battle, and if they're using andromeda, you heal from their ability...
at this stage of the game a lot of people don't even need healers to win a battle..
just depends on what battle you're in, whether it's a long one like ragnarok is when they can be most useful..
if it's SR nike you're talking about being a dreadful healer, she's a starter kami so what do you expect?
she can still be helpful, but you can replace her in the future for a better water healer like aphrodite who heals 1500 or SSR nike who as I said heals 1800

Slashley
09-08-2017, 06:20 AM
healing ranges from around 500-1800 (more if using healing bonus), nike unleashed being the best healer we have so far, --For the record, Sol is notably better. She's barely behind SSR Nike (250/t while Nike has 257/t). But Sol's C frame Atk- debuff puts her miles ahead of SSR Nike. So until there's other Hime with C frame Atk-, Sol is going to be king. Queen. Whatever.

And when there's other C frame Atk-, it won't be long until Sol can be awakened and then she'll stomp over everyone with her 300/t heal. Back to being the absolute queen of heals.

Aidoru
09-08-2017, 08:59 AM
You can make up for lack of heals with debuffs and HP for sustainability and work on increasing your team's damage, as the faster you clear, the less you'll need to heal.

dive
09-08-2017, 09:21 AM
Hello,

I searched but couldn't find infos on this awakening feature to come. What is that ? you can transform sr kami into it's ssr form ?

Edit: forget it, i tried looking for it with different words and i got a result. 3 draconics eyes + max lb kami = awakened kami lv1 non limitbroken. Is that right ?

Slashley
09-08-2017, 09:25 AM
Hello,

I searched but couldn't find infos on this awakening feature to come. What is that ? you can transform sr kami into it's ssr form ?No, awakening is for select SSR only. You pay 3 Dragon Eye's to reset a level 80 SSR to level 1 and their skills and base attack get boosted.

Gaia will be the first one available, in roughly one month from now. One month from then, Tyr. One month from then, Thor.

dive
09-08-2017, 09:27 AM
No, awakening is for select SSR only. You pay 3 Dragon Eye's to reset a level 80 SSR to level 1 and their skills and base attack get boosted.

Gaia will be the first one available, in roughly one month from now. One month from then, Tyr. One month from then, Thor.

Oh, so no transforming my nike and amon into their awakened form ? sad...

thanks !

Axl
09-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Guys, could you please give me an advice? What should I buy with the upcoming miracle ticket? My main team consists of Andromeda, Tyr, Thor, Nemesis and Ramiel but I think the only thunder hime worth it is Mardook and she is way in the future. Should I rather buy Amaterasu for my secondary which consists of Joan, Agni, Motu, Acala and Brynhildr? Or is Raikou worth it? Sorry if this is wrong thread for this kind of question.

Slashley
09-09-2017, 09:57 AM
I have to say Raiko has by far surpassed all my expectations. Zeal is just outright amazing, in laggy raid content it's basically "spend one turn to gain three turns of Burst." I can't describe the amount of MvPs I've stolen just because I've been able to get a full Burst out early, it feels like cheating.

In addition, a -15% A frame Atk- and an amazing -30% to all skills are just... well. Overall great.

Mardook is great yes, but so is Mammon. Once those two are out, you'll probably be dropping Thor out of the main 4. With Sniper Shot, you'll cover -50% in both debuffs at that point.

By the way, why are your Souls set in stone? I mean, why are you specifically mentioning Andromeda in Thunder and Joan in Fire? You should adopt and use whatever works best at each content, so the way you worded that sounds... very off to me.

AgentFakku
09-09-2017, 10:03 AM
ticket gave me an R (https://68.media.tumblr.com/7cdba9d3b2bbee98aa5ed7ccc39b0634/tumblr_ow0s9xNjHJ1vg5ef8o1_540.png)

did a 3K J Pull (https://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/165153461990)
no new event gurl at least, got a new gurl, Verethragna

Axl
09-09-2017, 11:16 AM
I have to say Raiko has by far surpassed all my expectations. Zeal is just outright amazing, in laggy raid content it's basically "spend one turn to gain three turns of Burst." I can't describe the amount of MvPs I've stolen just because I've been able to get a full Burst out early, it feels like cheating.

In addition, a -15% A frame Atk- and an amazing -30% to all skills are just... well. Overall great.

Mardook is great yes, but so is Mammon. Once those two are out, you'll probably be dropping Thor out of the main 4. With Sniper Shot, you'll cover -50% in both debuffs at that point.

By the way, why are your Souls set in stone? I mean, why are you specifically mentioning Andromeda in Thunder and Joan in Fire? You should adopt and use whatever works best at each content, so the way you worded that sounds... very off to me.

Thanks for the answer. My souls arent set in stone, I just typed my current setup. So Raiko with first miracle ticket and then Mardook and Mammon. Thanks again for the advice.

Slashley
09-09-2017, 12:21 PM
While I'm certainly not one to stop you - I'm planning on roughly the same thing - but like, Thunder kinda requires Mardook and Mammon to be good. And that's WAYYY in the future. Even then it's quite lacking in tools, it just covers the debuffs... and even that requires help from your Soul. Are you sure you want to build a Thunder team?

I mean, I'm pretty sure that with three Miracle tickets, you could probably build better teams in other elements.

Axl
09-09-2017, 10:06 PM
While I'm certainly not one to stop you - I'm planning on roughly the same thing - but like, Thunder kinda requires Mardook and Mammon to be good. And that's WAYYY in the future. Even then it's quite lacking in tools, it just covers the debuffs... and even that requires help from your Soul. Are you sure you want to build a Thunder team?

I mean, I'm pretty sure that with three Miracle tickets, you could probably build better teams in other elements.
That was also part of my question, sorry if it came out wrong. My second best team is fire and I wanted to know if it is better to focus on it instead of thunder. Or making fire my main and thunder secondary till Mardook comes out or ditch thunder to secondary altogether. If so what himes are neccesary for fire, I think that Amaterasu and Svarog are must have but dont know about others.

Slashley
09-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Starting a Fire team from scratch, huh... hmm.

Well, Amaterasu is a must, yes. In February, Mars is a must.
Aside from that, I think you're fairly free in what to bring in Fire? Svarog is good sure, and gains an awakening around late January. Ares gains awakening late March. I guess that's all four.

But if you're looking into other elements with the intention of getting all the Miracle tickets, I think Darkness and Water stand above the rest. Darkness has Amon with -25% Def A frame, though I guess with the upcoming -50% debuff cap at Valentine event kinda makes that moot. Osiris is a great healer, coming out late October. Darkness Amaterasu... is sadly limited, so you can't get her with Miracle tickets. Darkness is also the first to get the +45% Elemental Eidolon, from Halloween event. And keep in mind that there's no bad match-ups for Darkness at all.

For Water, well, pick any SSRs. They're all so incredibly broken it is unbelieveable. Well, I guess Shiva is on standard powerlevels. Poseidon? Atk -20% A, debuff prevention. Aphrodite? Heals, cleanse. Ryu-Oh? Atk -20% A, Def -20% A, Overdrive extension. SSR Nike, heals, Atk -15% A. Cthulhu, freaking C frame -20% and Overdrive reduction. So I guess pick Ryu-Oh and Cthulhu and you're good to go, bring Sniper Shot for extremely good debuffs. In December we're prooooobably getting Water Raphael who has -15% B, so you're hitting -35% Atk -55% Def and even Black Propaganda, all without using your Soul yet.

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=594266793) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs if you want to quickly see stuff like this for yourself.

Axl
09-10-2017, 07:50 AM
First of all thanks for all the info Slashley. The idea about water or darkness team is tempting, problem is I dont know how frequent the miracle tickets will be. I think I read somewhere, that the DMM version had 2 so far, but maybe I remember it wrong. I mostly wanted to stay at thunder and fire because I have allready good weapon grids for them. After all the stuff I read on this forum dissing thunder element I started to think that maybe I should change my main team to different element, fire was chosen because I had halfway develeped the weapon grid (for wind events) and getting Acala cemented it. But if someone can clarify for me the frequency of miracle tickets, then maybe I will change it to Water or Darkness, the Medusa/Rahab rerun may be a sign :)

Slashley
09-10-2017, 08:54 AM
If I've understood right, they're roughly every ~3 months. And JP has had four of them so far. I think they simply replace the "guaranteed SSR" things, since the pool is getting so diluted it wasn't such a lucrative deal anymore.

But, I'm not sure. And it's not guaranteed that Nutaku will follow in suite.

Pareidolia
09-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Amaterasu and Summer Sol would be my suggestions as a primary fire user, but she isn't available, so Brynhildr or something?

bigblackcock
09-10-2017, 11:44 AM
well, as a dark team is my main, i've thought to save my jewels for osiris (atm have 25K).
but after i saw dark amaterasu skill i'm not sure if to use any for osiris and wait for dark amaterasu or go for osiris as planned.
osiris can be obtainable in miracle ticket too while dark amaterasu is limited edition so if i don't get her there i may never get her.
and as i saw, darm amaterasu dark ressistence debuff is...60% and that gonna help to deal a lot of damge+ 2 skills with the effect of sniper shot and black propaganda.
so what do you think would be better? save for dark amaterasu and get osiris with miracle ticket (if i don't find her with jewels) or go for osiris anyway and if i have some spare jewels to try to get dark amaterasu?

Slashley
09-10-2017, 12:22 PM
If you are willing to pay for Miracle Tickets, then absolutely save your Jewels for a limited edition.

According to Sahahtlig's toolbox, reaching even 50% chance of getting Dark Amaterasu will take 14 pulls. That's 42 000 Jewels. Assuming that 1. she will have a occurance bonus from Jewel draws 2. there will be no other SSR Hime with occurance bonus. In other words, you're not even LIKELY to get her, even if you save everything you can.
--darm amaterasu dark ressistence debuff is...60% and that gonna help to deal a lot of damge--Huh?

Dark Amateresu has Sniper Shot and Black Propaganda. The third skill (first actually, but details) seems borderline useless, as it is Holy resistance and Regen to self. Still, opening up two slots for your Soul is very, very good.

I think the only Dark Resistance- debuff is on Awakened Satan?

bigblackcock
09-10-2017, 01:13 PM
If you are willing to pay for Miracle Tickets, then absolutely save your Jewels for a limited edition.

According to Sahahtlig's toolbox, reaching even 50% chance of getting Dark Amaterasu will take 14 pulls. That's 42 000 Jewels. Assuming that 1. she will have a occurance bonus from Jewel draws 2. there will be no other SSR Hime with occurance bonus. In other words, you're not even LIKELY to get her, even if you save everything you can.Huh?

Dark Amateresu has Sniper Shot and Black Propaganda. The third skill (first actually, but details) seems borderline useless, as it is Holy resistance and Regen to self. Still, opening up two slots for your Soul is very, very good.

I think the only Dark Resistance- debuff is on Awakened Satan?

on the other hand, i may get lucky and find her before doing 14 pulls as well, it's just about luck and chances, nothing guaranteed.

oh, my bad i misread the skill, it's not dark ressist debuff but self ressist tolerance to light 60%, even so the other 2 skills cover up for 2 skills that oftem used as extra skill and that let me use something else instead.
and i may be wrong again thanks to that google transhit, but i think batest (that dark cat like SR kami) can also do dark resistance debuff?
edit: my bad again, it's increase the dark damage of the team and not resistance debuff to enemy *sigh*

Slashley
09-10-2017, 01:35 PM
I'm not going to say that it is 100% accurate, but you could just look in the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=594266793)

Ctrl+f "dark res-" only has one hit.

AgentFakku
09-11-2017, 02:21 PM
finally an H scene that feels natural and includes da other gurls even though they don't take part in the orgy

the water loli lesbian didn't get much Nike talk b4 gettin down dirty w/ Nike

Noden was pretty nice

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 02:34 PM
healing ranges from around 500-1800 (more if using healing bonus), nike unleashed being the best healer we have so far, she heals 1800 every like 6-8 turns or something.. which isn't actually bad. if you're in a long battle and not sure you can survive, just use andromeda and whatever other healer you have for that specific element.
someone like zephyrus who heals 500 isn't that useful but still can keep someone alive for an extra turn and that extra turn may be enough to finish an enemy off.
next month we'll have the awakening feature, and next year we can awaken Sol, she'll then heal 1800 too, an you can use her in any element as she has no weakness...
in a lot of battles with 3 or more stages you sometimes get potion drops anyway that heal more than heal abilities.
super potions too, and in raids that heal more than 3K
there is also regeneration which heals a smaller amount than normal heal ability but for a period of 2 or more turns which can be useful...
the healing in the game isn't bad, you probably just don't have the better healing kami yet. just be patient, you'll appreciate your healers some day XD
another thing, when it comes to raids/union you have others in battle, and if they're using andromeda, you heal from their ability...
at this stage of the game a lot of people don't even need healers to win a battle..
just depends on what battle you're in, whether it's a long one like ragnarok is when they can be most useful..
if it's SR nike you're talking about being a dreadful healer, she's a starter kami so what do you expect?
she can still be helpful, but you can replace her in the future for a better water healer like aphrodite who heals 1500 or SSR nike who as I said heals 1800

I guess I just would have liked healing to have scaled with bonus health. Nike's 750 ain't the worst and she still ends up as normally the healer in my team (except vs Thunder) since the +DEF and her attack skill are handy.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Hello, quick question or so i hope : You can give exp fodder (weapon) to kamihime. Weapon with a +1 on it, they are better being given to another weapon or a kamihime ? Both get +1HP and +3atk but on a weapon it's the same as giving +1/+3 to all your team, no ? And on a kamihime since it increase her raw stats, after weapon skill and eidolos it would actually make that +1/+3 bigger, no ?

Even with that it should still be better to give it to weapon ? or is there a reason to prefer giving it to a kamihime other than the one said above ? (given it's how it work ...) If it help answering, i started this week so my SSR weap are 0* Sol/Metatron/Satan weapon and the fire arc (1*) we just got. As for my SSR Kamihime ... well kind of obvious xD

Slashley
09-12-2017, 01:01 PM
-- Both get +1HP and +3atk but on a weapon it's the same as giving +1/+3 to all your team, no ?--Yes. Which is why you shouldn't give + to your Kamihime. You either give the stats to one Kamihime, which gets multiplied, or you give them all of your party, which gets multiplied.

As for what to do with your weapon +1 fodder, well... if you're a perfectionist, wait until you get your hands on a LMB Assault SSR weapon. You can combine it all into one item and then throw that one when you finally get a weapon that's sure to stay equipped practically forever.

katsalia
09-12-2017, 01:51 PM
finally an H scene that feels natural and includes da other gurls even though they don't take part in the orgy

the water loli lesbian didn't get much Nike talk b4 gettin down dirty w/ Nike

Noden was pretty nice

Which H scene were you referring to with that?

phuonglop12a2
09-12-2017, 11:46 PM
how can i find R weapon to level up Skill Level ? :(

bigblackcock
09-13-2017, 02:17 AM
how can i find R weapon to level up Skill Level ? :(
You can find then in gacha

Slashley
09-13-2017, 03:09 AM
Yup. Spend those Gems. Best source of Gems is Raid events.

Also, you draw roughly ~100k worth of Gems per day, so when the game stops giving you 10 draws, that's the reason. Just wait until tomorrow.

AgentFakku
09-13-2017, 11:22 AM
done w/ Prisoner of Light - no more grinding on light - guess I do Wind?

Which H scene were you referring to with that?

these 2

Unregistered
09-13-2017, 04:38 PM
Yes. Which is why you shouldn't give + to your Kamihime. You either give the stats to one Kamihime, which gets multiplied, or you give them all of your party, which gets multiplied.

As for what to do with your weapon +1 fodder, well... if you're a perfectionist, wait until you get your hands on a LMB Assault SSR weapon. You can combine it all into one item and then throw that one when you finally get a weapon that's sure to stay equipped practically forever.

Thank.

Another question how exactly do snatch work ? An example : Earlier today i played auto on boss with skill on. 1st snatch had 3 successful, 2nd had 1/3, 3rd had 1/3, 4th had 0/3. Do they cumul ? the better snatch take effect ? the lastest snatch take effect ? Somehow considering my drop i'm considering the last one xD i had 2 drop and one of them come from MVP ...

Also what about eidolos than increase item drop and scourge ? (skuld's harem skill which increase item drop) Do snatch overwrite scourge ? i didn't see a second chest when i used both scourge and snatch on the same guy and the drop don't make think they did cumul. (2 bronzes chest)

Slashley
09-13-2017, 06:21 PM
The exact mechanics of Snatch are unknown. There is data which suggests that it does work... ... probably...

Anyway, Snatch stacks. You went from 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 5. The maximum stacks is 9. Skuld simply casts Snatch1. You can check debuffs (such as Snatch stacks) by clicking on the mob name when attacks are not taking place.

It is unknown how Eidolons with drop rate increase work, and I don't think anyone has even started to gather data on does it work or not. Probably does.

MrAir
09-13-2017, 07:03 PM
Thank.

Another question how exactly do snatch work ? An example : Earlier today i played auto on boss with skill on. 1st snatch had 3 successful, 2nd had 1/3, 3rd had 1/3, 4th had 0/3. Do they cumul ? the better snatch take effect ? the lastest snatch take effect ? Somehow considering my drop i'm considering the last one xD i had 2 drop and one of them come from MVP ...

Also what about eidolos than increase item drop and scourge ? (skuld's harem skill which increase item drop) Do snatch overwrite scourge ? i didn't see a second chest when i used both scourge and snatch on the same guy and the drop don't make think they did cumul. (2 bronzes chest)

snatch stacks up to 9
in Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Toolbox (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3373-sanahtligs-kamihime-project-toolbox.html#post73358) u can find few tests... there not much to be sure, but difference is seen only on bronze chests, and its ~14% with ~4 +/-2 stacks

AgentFakku
09-14-2017, 02:29 PM
weird game glitch - I had a failed raid - I was like "wut"

then it took me to union raid then the game froze and pop up window - click ok and game crashed and restarted

should have took a pic

MrAir
09-14-2017, 03:40 PM
I heard that later, there will be possibility to increase elemental damage not through eidolons, how it works or where i can read about that? And when dmm version got this?

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 04:39 PM
so my character's skill was upgraded and now it has "shorten turn" does anyone know what this means
I tried looking at the wiki but I couldn't find anything pertaining to it

Aidoru
09-14-2017, 04:41 PM
Reduces cooldown

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Reduces cooldown

thanks so basicically a skill with "shorten turn" will have its cooldown time cut?

AgentFakku
09-15-2017, 01:50 AM

luv Amon and Diabolos' troll talk

Eunicorn
09-15-2017, 05:55 PM

luv Amon and Diabolos' troll talk

Touché. Is that the latest chapter?

Unregistered
09-16-2017, 07:47 PM
The exact mechanics of Snatch are unknown. There is data which suggests that it does work... ... probably...

Anyway, Snatch stacks. You went from 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 5. The maximum stacks is 9. Skuld simply casts Snatch1. You can check debuffs (such as Snatch stacks) by clicking on the mob name when attacks are not taking place.

It is unknown how Eidolons with drop rate increase work, and I don't think anyone has even started to gather data on does it work or not. Probably does.

Thank and MrAir too. Another one now, well few actually (lol) I'll try to keep it short ... i don't know on what to focus in this advent. That is it. XD

More seriously, my current limit is Expert medusa and Standard Rahab. This advent isn't a must for me as my main team is light. Both my water and dark team doesn't amount to much (SR Noden, SR Nike, R Rusalka, R Undine) As for dark (SSR Satan, R Astaroth, R Mephistopheles and R Naberius.) And i didn't name only 4 of those element because it was making a full team along the soul but because i only own them. It's why i'm not losing myself in greed for this event ^^ even if i were to max medusa and her weapon or rahab and her weapon. Both element would still be weaker than my light or fire team, maybe event thunder actually.

Naberius agaisnt who her 2nd skill can be used ? (Small fry/Story chapter aside) If no Advent Battle/ Raid Boss self-heal then this is probably the worse harem skill i didn't search enough or playing enough to have heard of pvp i know there is an union event but i don't know whether it is pvp like Dragon Province (playing a lot on this game but stopped month ago) or a pve event nor do i particulary care. Also can one explain to me Satan 3rd skill too ? She do Dmg but the effect is opposite of Mordred black propaganda and since i have been told Mordred is cheat ... i'm kind of expecting Satan 3rd skill to be so-so if not outright bad. but then could be like a beserk skill too, huge damage buff but instead of giving yourself a debuff it help the ennemy ...

I bought Medusa twice but with the increase of price i dunno if i can max her, i'm at 36/70 - 11/40 and 11/15 to get her a third time. (How much the 4th and 5th cost ?) Knowing that, i could hoard mat and spend them last day. In medusa if i can max her or medusa and weapon if i can't. Thought i may still prefer to go for medusa event if only to buy soul points with Blood wine. My first and only legendary soul is D'artagnan and i'm 710 Soul points away from mordred (Or any other legendary aside those asking for Cassiopeia or Granuaile)

My light team is Sol, Metatron, Aurora and Urania (i got orpheus in sub) I'm also currently exp SSR fire acala in the other sub and she hurt enough to be usefull when i start losing girl.

I obviously failed at keeping it short.

Slashley
09-17-2017, 04:21 AM
-- i don't know on what to focus in this advent. That is it. XDAdvents are not a good place for new players, sadly. You can somewhat get something done if you can handle Expert, but what you should be focusing on is getting yourself ready for Ultimates ASAP. This basically means prioritizing:
1. 0-Star Eidolon for 100 Jewels, so that you can pull Jewel gacha a bit sooner (also makes you just slightly stronger)
2. Kamihime weapon ticket
3. 20 pots, these are a limited resource and should be collected
4. Maybe the Premium ticket and 0-star SSR weapon
5. Soul Points are good for whatever you have left, you need to get the basics ASAP (Gawain, Cass, Mordred, Dartagnan, Joan, probably in that order)

Anything more than that is of course a good thing, but you should aim to fill #1-3 on both Advents at the very least.
--Naberius agaisnt who her 2nd skill can be used ?Now that Naberius exists, it is unlikely we'll see bosses who heal themselves. It has happened before, Phoenix used to heal HUGE amounts if you didn't just let her buff expire.
Also can one explain to me Satan 3rd skill too ? She do Dmg but the effect is opposite of Mordred black propaganda --It's not really the opposite. Mordred gives the boss an extra bubble to fill. Like, Ragnarok Rahab has just 1 bubble, so without Black Propaganda, she'll use her Overdrive every second turn or EVERY turn in Rage mode. Meanwhile, Satan's third skill takes one bubble away from the boss. So, for example, you use it on turn2 and you just gained yourself an extra turn before the boss can use her Overdrive. Combine this with Black Propaganda and you'll get a lot of extra time on your hands.

And note that on some bosses, you'll want to keep Satan's third skill to manipulate the bubbles when you want to. For example, if a non-Rage Overdrive is not a problem, just let the boss use that. Only use it when it'd stop a boss from using a Rage Overdrive, in that case. For some bosses, it's the reverse - you want them to only use Rage Overdrives. Adapt accordingly.
I bought Medusa twice but with the increase of price i dunno if i can max her, i'm at 36/70 - 11/40 and 11/15 to get her a third time. (How much the 4th and 5th cost ?)Sanahtligs toolbox (http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3373-sanahtligs-kamihime-project-toolbox.html) has the answer to that. The last ones are extremely expensive, and it's unlikely you'll be able to buy them unless you're running Ultimate. Even then, you might need to be potting. And I don't think that using pots before you can do Ultimates is wise. Then again, if you do, you'll get stronger faster, which means you'll be able to do Ultimates faster.
My light team is Sol, Metatron, Aurora and Urania (i got orpheus in sub)Your Light team is pretty good. Once you get some Raid events under your belt, you can spend the Gems you gain from there (completely eclipses all other Gem gain, really) to buy normal Gacha, then level up Light weapon skills. You'll want to get as many Light Hammers from the Light Disaster raid, both Normal and Expert drop it.

The next Light Events are early November (Advent) and late November (Raid). I'm not sure if you can do Ultimates for the Advent, but if you can get there in time, you'll be in a good spot. However, do note that from the Raid event, you NEED that Eidolon. Preferably maxed. At that point, if you've been farming a Light weapon grid from Light Disaster, you should absolutely be ready for almost anything the game throws at you (Ragnarok's excluded).

Oh, and there will be two Union events soon, so I hope you're in a strong Union.

WarHaplo
09-17-2017, 06:03 AM
1. 0-Star Eidolon for 100 Jewels, so that you can pull Jewel gacha a bit sooner (also makes you just slightly stronger)

Could you please develop this point, i don't really understand

Eunicorn
09-17-2017, 06:38 AM
Could you please develop this point, i don't really understand

I think he meant it for players who don't have both Eidolons yet, they may obtain them and gain 100 Jewels fixed with encounter scenes.