PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

sanahtlig
09-17-2017, 08:53 AM
Could you please develop this point, i don't really understand
The jewels aren't really the point. Beginning players need to get a lineup of strong eidolons ASAP. A LV55 SSR is stronger stat-wise than a LV90 Disaster SR. Getting at least two copies isn't all that hard. Also, one copy gives you access to the passive eidolon effect, which is typically much stronger than SRs'.

Blueguy
09-17-2017, 01:28 PM
So it seems my weekly mission count got messed up so now it only shows I completed 23/25 even thought I can go back through my gift history showing I got my daily mission jewel reward every day. Is it worth submitting a ticket to get my draconic eye shard?

Pareidolia
09-17-2017, 01:39 PM
You probably forgot to take the items, it doesn't matter if you complete the missions if in the end you don't retrieve them
I don't think they'll help but if it's important you should give it a go

Blueguy
09-17-2017, 01:47 PM
You probably forgot to take the items, it doesn't matter if you complete the missions if in the end you don't retrieve them
I don't think they'll help but if it's important you should give it a go

Naw. The inbox thing bugs me so I always make sure things are clear.
I'll give it a shot though.

omelletetherice
09-17-2017, 03:53 PM
quick question.

is there any reason i should hang on to ssr weps that i don't use? (besides feeding them to other weps) just was wondering if they got something similar to the ediolon exchange thing.

Slashley
09-17-2017, 04:25 PM
At the moment, no.

But really, if they're limit broken, why would you want to? Having more diversity is good, it's always possible that you'll later need lots of HP SSRs or something. You should get 150 or 200 or even the 300 slots for weapons.

omelletetherice
09-17-2017, 06:56 PM
At the moment, no.

But really, if they're limit broken, why would you want to? Having more diversity is good, it's always possible that you'll later need lots of HP SSRs or something. You should get 150 or 200 or even the 300 slots for weapons.

i c thx.

well, if i ended up with say extra medusa ssr weps, i would save em to sell or exchange to mlb other ssrs i use or somethin like that. but if nothin like that exist than it might be better to feed them to other ssr in the higher skill lvls.

p.s.
im probably one of the few who keeps mlb ssr hp weps n try to raise their skill lvl. i try to have two hp weps for all my elements.

omelletetherice
09-17-2017, 06:57 PM
At the moment, no.

i c thx.

well, if i ended up with say extra medusa ssr weps, i would save em to sell or exchange to mlb other ssrs i use or somethin like that. but if nothin like that exist than it might be better to feed them to other ssr in the higher skill lvls.

p.s.
im probably one of the few who keeps mlb ssr hp weps n try to raise their skill lvl. i try to have two hp weps for all my elements.

sanahtlig
09-17-2017, 07:15 PM
You'll be very disappointed if you throw away SSR weapons and then roll a +100% elemental attack eidolon someday. But throwing away 1-2 LB0 SSRs that you'll never be able to acquire more copies of is probably ok.

Unregistered
09-17-2017, 07:58 PM
So it seems my weekly mission count got messed up so now it only shows I completed 23/25 even thought I can go back through my gift history showing I got my daily mission jewel reward every day. Is it worth submitting a ticket to get my draconic eye shard?

Are you sure it's the daily mission count and not the daily sp mission count that you're lacking on?

Unregistered
09-17-2017, 09:41 PM
Could you please develop this point, i don't really understand

100 jewel is the intro + sex scene once lvl 40 (for SSR) both give 50 each. (As for the use of jewel it's pretty obvious, only need decent luck ... In my case i got Acala, Satan and Takemikazuchi with jewel, i had sol and metatron for starter which were gotten after exactly 50 reroll ...)

Thank slashley, i'll do rahab a little, i wasn't able to do expert but i got Nemesis few day ago which is quite the heavy hitter and thunder at that. That should helpful. For Disaster of light i'm already doing that already just no luck, well ... i open a raid with my alt, send request on union only and join with my main. Being low and all i get actually get beated by my alt and if someone from the union join i don't get the mvp lol. My alt got Ifrit, Ares so yeah cannon glass road lol. I'm not sure any kamihime on my alt account is above 0* and yet all my own light girl are 45+ xD i need a light eidolos ... Diabolos is definetely too weak but still better than most light R 0*. I do keep a SR light spirit but only 0* i don't find it worth the lost of stats (not than diabolos got a lot of stats ...) But if i get the light spirit 4* then 25% Atk/HP for light would be a lot better xD

As for union event i don't know when exactly an union start being considered strong, as i saw rank 110+ something on nightmare raid boss last week. In my case i am among the lowest lvl, i was the lowest when i joined lol, the top having few 60+ and some 50 ish.

Unregistered
09-18-2017, 09:39 AM
Please help me.
Newbie - Rank 57 - My main team is Water (2 SSR) , so how i can find Water Weapon (+ATK) for my team?. (Sea Dragon Blade is 2 star and i don't think can MLB it in this time.) My Water Team ATK is 29k (All Water Weapon)
And if i use Water is main team, Should I enhance another team Weapon (Like thunder, fire, wind.. (P/S: I have one SSR Kami Cú too))

And How many Inventory's size is enough?

Finally, sorry about my bad english.

MrAir
09-18-2017, 09:45 AM
Please help me.
Newbie - Rank 57 - My main team is Water (2 SSR) , so how i can find Water Weapon (+ATK) for my team?. (Sea Dragon Blade is 2 star and i don't think can MLB it in this time.) My Water Team ATK is 29k (All Water Weapon)
And if i use Water is main team, Should I enhance another team Weapon (Like thunder, fire, wind.. (P/S: I have one SSR Kami Cú too))

And How many Inventory's size is enough?

Finally, sorry about my bad english.

sanahtlig wrote good guide about this game. You can find answers to all ur questions and even more. Just read it, and u will understand what to do in this game.
http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/3723-faq-project.html

PS: about inventory. Max is 300, that is for u to decide how much u need. I have 200, some ppl play with 100, some take cap... Take as much as u need.

Yogert
09-18-2017, 09:05 PM
Anyone know if the Party Booster Pack they put up is 10 kamihime weapons with one guaranteed SR or just a 10 gacha draw with 1 guaranteed SR kamihime weapon?

Slashley
09-19-2017, 12:36 AM
As always, all the non-guaranteed slots are regular cash/jewel draws. In this case, the first 9 are those, and the last slot is guaranteed SR Kamihime weapon.

I think you have a ~76% chance to pull at least one SR from those normal draws, but about half of those are useless Eidolons and such.

Unregistered
09-20-2017, 01:42 AM
11:00 to 11:45 – Kamihime Project Official Successor Summit at TGS 2017 – A grand unveiling of Kamihime Project future developments and latest information. A guest will be featured, and a concert stage will also be performed. There may even be a major announcement at the end… Featuring Eri Kitamura (guest), Yuuma Aoki (MC), Moe Wakaki (assistant), and Kiyo-P (development staff).

Any guess as to what this "major announcement" will be?

Pareidolia
09-20-2017, 01:48 AM
Stop updating the game / Close it after 2 months without updates

sanahtlig
09-20-2017, 07:50 AM
The major announcement will likely be one of the following: Awakening, Accessory Quests, Miracle tickets, Event Missions, Changes to Raid Quests.

Oh, TGS? Who cares, that's over 10 months away for us.

Raze
09-20-2017, 09:12 PM
what is recommended lvl for expert raid & sp quest

bigblackcock
09-20-2017, 11:32 PM
just wondering, is it worth it to put odin in my wind team? her skills are-
1. wind damage too all enemies and gauge up
2.Increase your successive attack probability / defense down (large)
3. Attack up according to the amount of decrease of your HP
so first and third sounds kinda ok, but 2nd skill is....really? self defense debuff to increase her successive attack? sounds like a bad skill...

as about my wind formation, for now i go with-
Arthur (Ex black propaganda) - attack buff, can fill her burst gauge+ the weapon increase her own attack after burst attack
Gaia- cut damage and cover for allies.
Oberon- A frame attack and defense debuff and also can make enemy dizzy
Cybele- B frame attack and defense debuff, have a skill to avoid attack so can survive overdrive attack
Freja- can increase 1 ally's attack and def (frame B) so can increase arthur's attack on first turn with burst attack.
she can also heal 1 ally with about 1800HP if i remember right.
and also have maeve and cronus in sub team.

so...is it worth to add odin to my team at all? if so instead of what kami?

Slashley
09-21-2017, 04:54 AM
--
so first and third sounds kinda ok, but 2nd skill is....really? self defense debuff to increase her successive attack? sounds like a bad skill...--I got Odin myself, and I thought so too. Then I tried it out.

The combo+ buff is INSANE. I roughly estimate her to hit 60% double, 30% triple and 10% single. Yes, it really sucks ass when she does a single attack, but it's still huge. It's even more huge when you use Berserk, like from Puck who gives double damage, or Cagliostro. Double damage + her combo+ = 4.4x damage per turn on average.

In addition, you have Freya. Freya can give Intercept, no? Berserk + Intercept is quadruple damage. That's a lot of fun if it lands.

Sadly though, the Def cut from Odin's skill is -50%, so she takes double damage. Thus, she's not really... valid for proper content. This will get cut to -30% roughly around June 2018. That might make Odin valid... but probably not.
Also, your Wind team is pretty damn good, so you can't really afford to use Puck or Cagliostro.

I'd say use an alternative team for Wind on which you can have fun with. It's extremely impressive to see Odin go wild on triple attacks under Berserk. But against anything serious? ... you probably need to just forget about her. I guess she's better than Cronus as your second sub, but that's pretty much it I think.

EDIT: Oh yeah, by the way, Odin heals herself for 3000 damage on every Burst. That's quite the only thing she has going for her, as it synergises very well with her "gain extra Burst from damage taken" and first skill.

sanahtlig
09-21-2017, 08:51 AM
Arthur (Ex black propaganda) - attack buff, can fill her burst gauge+ the weapon increase her own attack after burst attack
Gaia- cut damage and cover for allies.
Oberon- A frame attack and defense debuff and also can make enemy dizzy
Cybele- B frame attack and defense debuff, have a skill to avoid attack so can survive overdrive attack
Freja- can increase 1 ally's attack and def (frame B) so can increase arthur's attack on first turn with burst attack.

Sub Zephyr for Freya. Forget about Odin. You'll want to use Andromeda for most content to make up for lack of heals. The type C ATK debuff from Zephyr will greatly enhance your endurance.

Odin could work well with Titania, who grants a type B ATK/DEF buff. That would cancel out the DEF debuff. Otherwise, without a means to cancel out or cleanse the DEF debuff, Odin would be a liability. But overall, Odin is just a weaker version of SSR Cybele. You can tell the devs had a concept for Wind as a Burst-heavy element, but the initial implementation was pretty flawed.

bigblackcock
09-21-2017, 10:56 AM
I got Odin myself, and I thought so too. Then I tried it out.

The combo+ buff is INSANE. I roughly estimate her to hit 60% double, 30% triple and 10% single. Yes, it really sucks ass when she does a single attack, but it's still huge. It's even more huge when you use Berserk, like from Puck who gives double damage, or Cagliostro. Double damage + her combo+ = 4.4x damage per turn on average.

In addition, you have Freya. Freya can give Intercept, no? Berserk + Intercept is quadruple damage. That's a lot of fun if it lands.

Sadly though, the Def cut from Odin's skill is -50%, so she takes double damage. Thus, she's not really... valid for proper content. This will get cut to -30% roughly around June 2018. That might make Odin valid... but probably not.
Also, your Wind team is pretty damn good, so you can't really afford to use Puck or Cagliostro.

I'd say use an alternative team for Wind on which you can have fun with. It's extremely impressive to see Odin go wild on triple attacks under Berserk. But against anything serious? ... you probably need to just forget about her. I guess she's better than Cronus as your second sub, but that's pretty much it I think.

EDIT: Oh yeah, by the way, Odin heals herself for 3000 damage on every Burst. That's quite the only thing she has going for her, as it synergises very well with her "gain extra Burst from damage taken" and first skill.
hmm...so if i use arthur attack boost+give her freja's attack boost+ let say bersek and...what does Intercept actually do?
so she can deal a lot of damage (when she use that skill and have low HP?)...sounds nice, but as said her def debuff is a problem.
if just 1 of the kami in team/soul could heal debuff :O
i guess that i can try her out soon, we should have thunder advent event so i can make a team for fun for ultimate mode as it should be easy and test her.
just noticed about her burst skill yesterday, not used to see much kamis with burst skill and healling up to 3K HP sounds nice.
but as sana suggested maybe i should wait for titania if i decide to take her for offense team.

Sub Zephyr for Freya. Forget about Odin. You'll want to use Andromeda for most content to make up for lack of heals. The type C ATK debuff from Zephyr will greatly enhance your endurance.

Odin could work well with Titania, who grants a type B ATK/DEF buff. That would cancel out the DEF debuff. Otherwise, without a means to cancel out or cleanse the DEF debuff, Odin would be a liability. But overall, Odin is just a weaker version of SSR Cybele. You can tell the devs had a concept for Wind as a Burst-heavy element, but the initial implementation was pretty flawed.
the team i wrote down was my offense wind team that focus on dealing damge, i don't think zephyrus have a place there, but maybe in defensive wind with arc as soul so can enjoy both cut damage of her and gaia.
actually i kinda planned to get titania as instead of my freja as both have attack+defense up, but it's up to luck (or...miracle ticket)
so if i get titania then i should use her too? if so titania will replace freja and odin oberon/cybele (maybe cybele and use sniper shot as EX skill)

Slashley
09-21-2017, 11:08 AM
-- what does Intercept actually do?--Intercept makes you immune to normal attack, while countering each attack with a double damage one.

So, it can be amazing... ... if only something targets those who have Intercept up. And that's very unreliable.

CrimsonRunner
09-21-2017, 11:25 AM
Intercept makes you immune to normal attack, while countering each attack with a double damage one.

So, it can be amazing... ... if only something targets those who have Intercept up. And that's very unreliable.

I believe the counter-strike is 2x-3x your normal attack's dmg.

But yes, as you have mentioned intercept can be incredibly powerful, especially if the boss decides to tripple-attack ... at that specific hime, in that specific turn.

bigblackcock
09-21-2017, 11:33 AM
Intercept makes you immune to normal attack, while countering each attack with a double damage one.

i see, so if she decide to attack odin she'll get really high damage with her buff on, but it's kind og a gamble, will she attack or or not?
on the other hand, i can use it for gaia when gaia use the ability to cover foe allies, so not only she won't get damage at all she'll surely to to do more damage.
although her self defense buff will be kinda wasted, or at least so it may feel XD

Slashley
09-21-2017, 11:43 AM
i see, so if she decide to attack odin she'll get really high damage with her buff on, but it's kind og a gamble, will she attack or or not?--Yes.

The dream is, you fight something like Phoenix who has no "skill" to use and will often multi-attack.
You buff up Odin's combo+ skill, Berserk and Intercept (plus whatever other atk+ buffs).
Odin's first skill is +20 Burst, triple attacks for 2x damage (6x damage so far), boss triple attacks Odin, Odin takes no damage and hits back for 4x damage (12x damage counter, 18x damage done so far). Just by herself, Odin by herself has dealt as much damage as you'd deal in almost FOUR TURNS. If you use A and B atk+ buffs on Odin, I'm pretty sure that'll go way past four turns. And gained +80 Burst by herself in a single turn, too.

Is that good? Hell yes.
Is that fun? Oh yes.
Is that viable? Sadly, no. It's just way too unlikely, plus it requires you to run Berserk.

Odin is sadly around the powerlevel of a good SR. Something like Oberon is a great SR thanks to her double debuffs, for example.

sanahtlig
09-21-2017, 12:12 PM
Gaia alone is sufficient to mitigate most bosses, once Awakened. Her Cover can nullify one single-target Overdrive, while her damage mitigate can mitigate damage from an AoE Overdrive. That's sufficient to handle two overdrives every 6 turns. You'll want a secondary source of healing though.

The composition I'm eyeing is: Shingen/Joan, Titania/SSR Cybele, Gaia, Oberon/Hastur, Sol. Not sure if Titania is worth spending a Miracle Ticket on though. She doesn't have any debuffs, so fitting her into a group without Oberon or Hastur would be tough. She's a lower priority than Gaia and SSR Cybele, so really it's her vs. Sol (Awakened), and Sol wins. What that means for me is that there's nothing all that good (for a Wind team) to spend the first Miracle Ticket on.

bigblackcock
09-21-2017, 11:03 PM
Gaia alone is sufficient to mitigate most bosses, once Awakened. Her Cover can nullify one single-target Overdrive, while her damage mitigate can mitigate damage from an AoE Overdrive. That's sufficient to handle two overdrives every 6 turns. You'll want a secondary source of healing though.

The composition I'm eyeing is: Shingen/Joan, Titania/SSR Cybele, Gaia, Oberon/Hastur, Sol. Not sure if Titania is worth spending a Miracle Ticket on though. She doesn't have any debuffs, so fitting her into a group without Oberon or Hastur would be tough. She's a lower priority than Gaia and SSR Cybele, so really it's her vs. Sol (Awakened), and Sol wins. What that means for me is that there's nothing all that good (for a Wind team) to spend the first Miracle Ticket on.

yea, it can be nice if those bosses have both 1 target overdrive and range one as well, but in case thy don'e arc can still come in handy.
thought to go with arthur for a while till we get to that event with the wind sword, but it seen like it's a special one mixed with koihime, so there a chance we won't have this event at all?
though, even if we don't get this event i still can use the SR sword from garuda event even if i prefer to give souls only SSR weapons.

hmm...as strong as this team may be, it's mostly contained SSR kami that i may never find in gacha to begin with unless i'm either lucky or use my miracle ticket to get them.
shingen looks cool, but she'll probably will come much later so for now it's either arthur for offense or arc for defense for me till she is available.
i saw that awakened titania can give a boost of 60% to attack and defense for 1 ally, so if given to a strong character like arthur or maybe huster/hastur it can be nice damage.
while cybele is more to survive, her skill can be covered with sniper shot which leave her with abvoiding attack and self heal and attribute damage to herself.
i guess her attack is low 'cause she can always strik twice with her assist ability, but i still kinda prefer titania over her and just give sniper dhot to soul.
but again, both are SSR it's not guaranteed that i'll actually find any of those 2 to begin with.
gaia is the only SSR i have from this list and ready to awaken her once it's available for us :D
have oberon so i'll stick with her till i find the other one...if i ever find her, her defense debuff can go well with arc attack debuff, attack buff to cover for arthuer and nice damage :O
sol...best healer in game, but will she be ok with not a single light weapon in my grid?
i can use behemoth to give boost for both light and wind attribute, but without any light weapon will it help her at all?

about the miracle ticket, i know there are better options to pick from it like sol, cthulhu, mardokk etc, but they're neither dark or wind which are my top 2 teams so i wanted to go with someone with those elements.
for now i have 28K jewels and may use them during sphinx event to get osiris, hopefully it'll be enough and can use SSR tickets to find dark amaterasu.
so if all goes well i've thought to use the miracle ticket for my wind team as it's my 2nd strongest atm.

Pareidolia
09-21-2017, 11:11 PM
Hey guys, which is the must have Dark SSR? I already have Amon and Susanoo, I'm looking to buy another in two months with the Miracle Tickets to run it in my Beelze team with Mordred

bigblackcock
09-21-2017, 11:29 PM
Hey guys, which is the must have Dark SSR? I already have Amon and Susanoo, I'm looking to buy another in two months with the Miracle Tickets to run it in my Beelze team with Mordred
there are plenty of good dark SSR kami you can pick from.
Osiris is good as she can heal your team
Dark amaterasu isn't obtainable with miracle ticket, so it's either SSR ticket jewels and luck for her, her skills are kinda like sniper shot+black propaganda+ self resistance to light and regeneration.
she can cover for black propagande and sniper shot and let you use other soul/ EX skill instead.
another good SSR that comes kinda later is tanatos that havd frame C defense debuff.
those are the 3 that at least i'm aiming for, there are other nice dark kamihime like hades if you like.
you can enter their paged in jap wiki and see what suits you the best, just remember that in the future the max debuff you can do is up to 50% so even if you run unleashed amon+tanatos+dark amaterasu/mordred/other soul with anuper shot it'll be 50% defense debuff

sanahtlig
09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
You'll probably want Hades or Osiris. Eventually you'll want Thanatos. Though honestly, I'd probably take Sol over Osiris.

Pareidolia
09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Sounds like Thanatos is the way to go, but we're a a few months away from getting her,
Wasn't Osiris a Regen?
On the next Light event I'll also spend all my jewels, I might get lucky and roll Hades, of nothing she'll be the first I get with the Miracle Ticket :)

bigblackcock
09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
Sounds like Thanatos is the way to go, but we're a a few months away from getting her,
Wasn't Osiris a Regen?
On the next Light event I'll also spend all my jewels, I might get lucky and roll Hades, of nothing she'll be the first I get with the Miracle Ticket :)

osiris skills:
1. "Dark attribute damage / enemy granting ★ turn shortening to enemy unit"
2. "Invalidate all attacks of enemies ★ Shorten turns"
3. "Recover HP of all ally (1100) / Burst gauge up (15)"

Pareidolia
09-22-2017, 12:05 AM
osiris skills:
1. "Dark attribute damage / enemy granting ★ turn shortening to enemy unit"
2. "Invalidate all attacks of enemies ★ Shorten turns"
3. "Recover HP of all ally (1100) / Burst gauge up (15)"

Seems fine since Dark is lacking healers and well, Susanoo is whack

katsalia
09-22-2017, 12:27 AM
Someone correct me if I'm remembering correctly... but the guaranteed SSR draws haven't always been 3k gold, have they? Didn't they used to be 5k?

sanahtlig
09-22-2017, 12:29 AM
They reduced the prices. But Miracle tickets are coming soon. Spending on SSR kamihime tickets now may not be wise unless you're a new player without an established element.

katsalia
09-22-2017, 12:35 AM
That's true, and putting it that way, the price reduction makes sense. I already picked it up, but I got lucky with Nike Unleashed out of it (which can't be gotten from miracle ticket, right?)

Slashley
09-22-2017, 04:20 AM
Wasn't Osiris a Regen?
On the next Light event I'll also spend all my jewels, I might get lucky and roll Hades, of nothing she'll be the first I get with the Miracle Ticket :)The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=594266793) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. Osiris is a proper heal. If I were you, I'd save my Jewels for Dark Amaterasu. She is extremely good, and not available from miracle tickets.

On Nutaku, they might release her along with Water Raphael though, screwing up your bonus modifier...
They reduced the prices. But Miracle tickets are coming soon. Spending on SSR kamihime tickets now may not be wise unless you're a new player without an established element.Oh, so it's not a bug? Good. I was worried that it might bite me in the ass for not getting it immediately before they jack up the price.

Really need that guaranteed ticket for Karin. God, I hope that Nutaku does the Koihime event. Chances feel slim, but.
That's true, and putting it that way, the price reduction makes sense. I already picked it up, but I got lucky with Nike Unleashed out of it (which can't be gotten from miracle ticket, right?)Yes she can.

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=594266793) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. Nike isn't listed as Limited Edition and thus is available.

Unregistered
09-22-2017, 04:22 AM
Hmm, i just used 3 Premium Ticket + 2 Kamihime ticket and get 1 SSR Eidolon (Archangel - Although i don't have team Light :p, only 3 R kami is light....) + SR Fire Motu + 1 SR wind (tricky - atk - def, very good for my wind team).

I think today is my lucky day.
Fine, although my main team is water but i need a good Fire team for next Event, Motu is good choice for me now. Now my fire team is having 3 SR (Amon - Motu - Agni), ready for wind event :p

bigblackcock
09-22-2017, 05:36 AM
Yes.

The dream is, you fight something like Phoenix who has no "skill" to use and will often multi-attack.
You buff up Odin's combo+ skill, Berserk and Intercept (plus whatever other atk+ buffs).
Odin's first skill is +20 Burst, triple attacks for 2x damage (6x damage so far), boss triple attacks Odin, Odin takes no damage and hits back for 4x damage (12x damage counter, 18x damage done so far). Just by herself, Odin by herself has dealt as much damage as you'd deal in almost FOUR TURNS. If you use A and B atk+ buffs on Odin, I'm pretty sure that'll go way past four turns. And gained +80 Burst by herself in a single turn, too.

Is that good? Hell yes.
Is that fun? Oh yes.
Is that viable? Sadly, no. It's just way too unlikely, plus it requires you to run Berserk.

Odin is sadly around the powerlevel of a good SR. Something like Oberon is a great SR thanks to her double debuffs, for example.
that sounds very overpowered, but as said it's kinda a gamble if you get attacked or not.
on the other hand, i've checked some other wind kami and saw Cu chulainn (self attack up frame C+ guaranteed triple attack for 3 turns)
so let say we go with a team just for fun to see her offense damage-
Arthur (attack up 20% frame A)+ freja (+25% frame B) OR awakened titania (60% frame B)+ her own skill (30% frame C)+ puck rampage+ the skill to deal triple attack for 2 turns.
so this far it's kinda guaranteed of good damage, aside of it you can add freja's Intercept if you use her instead of titania so gamble again.
so yea, not the skill of odin to boost your attack the more your HP is down, but she can still deal a nice amount of damage and get to 100% burst fast.

katsalia
09-22-2017, 08:34 AM
Yes she can.

The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=594266793) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. Nike isn't listed as Limited Edition and thus is available.

Oh okay, I have no idea why I thought Nike couldn't be gotten from miracle tickets... must have misread it at some point. Thanks for correcting!

Eunicorn
09-23-2017, 03:09 AM
I'd like to maximise my current fire team's damage and debuff management. Which has better output?

A.) D'artagnan w/ +20% atk A, Nergal (-10% def A)
B.) D'artagnan w/ -20% def A, Baphomet (-10% atk A)

Currently this is the only team I can afford:
D'artagnan w/ +20% atk A
Amaterasu
Agni
Nergal
Amon

Slashley
09-23-2017, 03:17 AM
Dartagnan kinda overlaps with Amaterasu, don't you think?
That said, that broken good SSR weapon Dartagnan has might be worth it.

Anyway, if you want debuffs, then bring Ambush instead of Arthur's atk buff. It's wayyyy more damage output. And because Ambush is the same frame as Nergal, Baphomet becomes better.

But if you mean for this Union event... ... well, chances are you just need to forget about debuffs.

bigblackcock
09-23-2017, 03:20 AM
I'd like to maximise my current fire team's damage and debuff management. Which has better output?

A.) D'artagnan w/ +20% atk A, Nergal (-10% def A)
B.) D'artagnan w/ -20% def A, Baphomet (-10% atk A)

Currently this is the only team I can afford:
D'artagnan w/ +20% atk A
Amaterasu
Agni
Nergal
Amon

are you using both amaterasu and d'artagnan in case 1 of them will miss their attack?
their attack+def debuff is the same amount and same frame, normally i would suggest to use a different soul
but the the boss next event have high sebuff resistance so it may be ok if 1 of them miss (though there is also a chance you may miss both anyway)

Eunicorn
09-23-2017, 03:50 AM
a1

a2

I sort of intended to overlap D'artagnan with Amaterasu: first thing is that I couldn't get any fire element weapons other than Yatagarasu's SSR gun (which is very great) so I had no choice, and yes below that is the chance of securing the -atk and -def lest D'artagnan's debuff misses. Other minor thing is that I have no healer in my team besides Amaterasu.

I will use my current team both in the long run and in the upcoming union event.

Alright, now I think choice B's has better output. I've been getting tempted with Arthur's +20atk instead of Gawain's -20def before I ask it here. Thanks for the advice!

sanahtlig
09-23-2017, 07:09 AM
I have a calculator that will tell you which combination of buffs/debuffs will result in the most damage. It can also factor in the (small) effect of having an SSR weapon equipped as primary.

Slashley
09-23-2017, 07:14 AM
The Fire SSR Gun grants the whole team a elemental attack buff, which is a pretty damn huge deal. Particularly in Union content where you get a boost to double and triple attack frequency.

... does anyone know how much the boost is? Like, exactly or even roughly?

sanahtlig
09-23-2017, 07:30 AM
The Fire SSR Gun grants the whole team a elemental attack buff, which is a pretty damn huge deal. Particularly in Union content where you get a boost to double and triple attack frequency.

... does anyone know how much the boost is? Like, exactly or even roughly?
It's +10%. That's actually pretty good, especially since it'll buff the rest of your Full Burst. But for most content, I wouldn't sacrifice a valuable debuff just for that. D'art and Amaterasu don't synergize at all.

Slashley
09-23-2017, 07:54 AM
Well, the point is, this specific content. Outside of Lust, stacking Dartagnan with Amaterasu is madness indeed. Unless you're looking for heals, there probably isn't a better Soul against Lust? And using heals in Union fights tends to end badly, since the high-leveled Ultimate fights will oneshot you regardless. I guess Joan is an option by giving you a couple of extra turns before the next Overdrive oneshots you.

Assuming that the success rate of debuffs is 30% and you're running triple debuffs (Sniper Shot, Ambush, Amaterasu) you're likely to get... about 1 (def) debuff up? Let's have a quick look, 34% of the time you'll land none, and... 9+6... 15% of the time you'll land both? So 51% of the time you'll land one, I guess? Somebody could do the proper maths on that one.

I guess running Ambush is still better than running Arthur's atk buff. Goes to show just how damn bad buffs are in this game compared to debuffs.

sanahtlig
09-23-2017, 08:11 AM
Assuming that the success rate of debuffs is 30% and you're running triple debuffs (Sniper Shot, Ambush, Amaterasu) you're likely to get... about 1 (def) debuff up? Let's have a quick look, 34% of the time you'll land none, and... 9+6... 15% of the time you'll land both? So 51% of the time you'll land one, I guess? Somebody could do the proper maths on that one.
I have a debuff calculator that does this, but yes, this won't be a typical encounter. I'll probably run Joan and Gaia and not bother with debuffs.

Waniiii
09-23-2017, 08:17 AM
It's not that buff are "bad", but the fact that they are additive (and not multiplicative) make them less and less useless the more you have. And that's also why elemental attack boosts are good, because they are multiplicative with character attack boosts.

Also, do we know the exact effect of Mordred's Vicissitudes of Fortunes ? If one lands, it could make a high-level Ultimate fight way more easier.

sanahtlig
09-23-2017, 08:25 AM
Also, do we know the exact effect of Mordred's Vicissitudes of Fortunes ? If one lands, it could make a high-level Ultimate fight way more easier.
No, but it seemed to dramatically increase my debuff success rate on Rahab Ragnarok. With it I landed 80%+ of my debuffs. Without it almost all my debuffs missed.

Eunicorn
09-23-2017, 09:04 AM
Yeah, I could get the calculator from the toolbox, but I might miscalculate, so I decided to ask here. I couldn't get Andromeda or Joan to sustain my team's manpower because I lack of Soul Points atm, and I have no any decent fire weapon besides my SSR fire gun so I have no choice but to run with D'artagnan and go full offensive (w/ Amaterasu my only SSR fire hime) and hope with debuff chances. In case of modifying my team someday if I already have the hime: Brynhildr should be a good substitute with Amaterasu, no? (No, not gonna hope with Mid Summer Sol)

sanahtlig
09-23-2017, 11:33 AM
In case of modifying my team someday if I already have the hime: Brynhildr should be a good substitute with Amaterasu, no? (No, not gonna hope with Mid Summer Sol)
You're thinking about this backwards. You don't substitute Brynhildr for Amaterasu. You substitute a different soul for D'art. Amaterasu is amazingly good for a Fire team. D'art is replaceable. Forget about the primary weapon. It's not that important, and you'll have a large selection of SR weapons soon enough anyway.

Slashley
09-23-2017, 12:06 PM
I have a debuff calculator that does this, --Oh shit, so you do. I haven't even noticed that part.
It's not that buff are "bad", but the fact that they are additive (and not multiplicative) make them less and less useless the more you have.--Well, even leaving that aside...

Let's consider the following:
0. As a premise, we can say that debuffs and buffs are the %, correct? Like Arthur's 20% to all and Gawain's 20% def down. From SRs, you can expect 15% damage buff or 15% debuff, etc.
1. For you to get double damage from buffs, you need 100%. For you to get double damage from debuffs, you need 50%. Debuffs are already twice as good as buffs.
2. Debuffs are always up (assuming they don't get resisted), whileas buffs are closer to 50% uptime. Arthur's buff is up for 3 turns out of 5, so 60%. Debuffs are almost twice as good as buffs, so in total, almost four times as good already.

And we haven't even considered that debuffs are multiplicative yet. Meaning that the more of them you stack, the better they get (though this is getting capped at Valentine, which largely hinders - though does not negate - this point).

Really, the only direct damage buffs worth your time is Berserk. Mostly because their damage increase is insane (75% to double damage generally) and stacks with debuffs. If you have -50% def debuffs up and you use double damage Berserk, you're already dealing quad damage. Words cannot describe how insane Fire SSR Beelz is going to be because of this.

Eunicorn
09-23-2017, 12:15 PM
You're thinking about this backwards. You don't substitute Brynhildr for Amaterasu. You substitute a different soul for D'art. Amaterasu is amazingly good for a Fire team. D'art is replaceable. Forget about the primary weapon. It's not that important, and you'll have a large selection of SR weapons soon enough anyway.

Oh, I realised that's really stupid of me. Thanks for knocking some sense on my head. I guess I'll just go with Joan/Mordred w/ Acala on Miracle ticket for the long run.

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 01:21 PM
Generic Atk buffs fall off because they stack additively to character side (ie same as assault).
And considering that we largely measure progression through assault value, you're gonna see that +10%/20%/whatever make less relative impact for you the stronger you are. Like if you're at +100% assault (ie your character-related multiplier is ~2.0), a +20% character atk buff raises that character multiplier to 2.2, or a 10% increase. Compare that to when you're just starting out and have ~0% assault, so a generic 20% atk buff actually does increase your damage output by ~20%.

And yea, the turn-based duration doesn't help buffs, relative to debuffs.

Defense buffs on the other hand still retain their relative impact for the most part. It's just that they're mainly limited by the turn-based duration. Still, possessing defense buff(s) is always handy.

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Skimmed through the presentation at TGS; can't listen too well or read kanji so what I got was limited. But anyway, in the distant future, there will be...

...a 2nd collab event with Koihime Musou. Xun Yu will be the event SR kamihime. Cheng Yu is the event SSR eidolon. Sun Ce (SSR) and Zhao Yun (SR) will be the limited gacha kamihime.
...magical release Baal (SSR like the others)
...Samael, a new SSR kamihime voiced by Kitamura Eri
...and probably the most interesting thing is the announcement of a 4th event type, tower quest
i.imgur.com/EEEiYnW.png

Oh, the major announcement isn't even related to Kamihime Project specifically. It's Techcross (the developers) announcing their next dmm game, Unitia. Pre-reg is apparently already up?

Aidoru
09-23-2017, 11:49 PM
Wait... is Kitamura Eri gonna voice the harem scenes too?

phuonglop12a2
09-24-2017, 12:30 AM
How is Weapon bonus ( ATK increase with damage received) work? Should I MLB it?

Slashley
09-24-2017, 03:31 AM
How is Weapon bonus ( ATK increase with damage received) work? Should I MLB it?According to Jap Wiki, the weapon skill level doesn't change. It's still 0.5% per skill level, regardless of your current HP.

The base changes depending on your HP, however. 0% at full health, 4% at 80% HP (so more than SR Assault weapons), 6% at 70% HP (so equal to SSR weapons). At best, at 5% HP it is 19%.

The Union weapons are well worth it, since they're only worse at full health. And even then, they're not that bad.

AgentFakku
09-24-2017, 11:39 AM
they fixed defeat typo

N0MAD
09-24-2017, 02:49 PM
Maybe is a dumb question but... Why some legenday souls cost 300 points and others 500?
Cos Standard and Elite ones cost a 100 and 200 respectively...

Kitty
09-24-2017, 03:00 PM
Arthur/Solomon are 300 cause they're more the basic-legendary souls I guess. As you start the game with Lancelot, they make it easier for you to be able to get Arthur and Solomon, since she's the standard souls needed for both of them.
Others are 500 I guess cause you're to get them a little later in the game? Though Andromeda was my first... they're more for strategy like long battles, tank soul like Arc, debuffing enemy by Mordred, etc.. rather than just giving your partners atk/ability damage buffs which are useful at the start of the game, still are now cause Arthur's ATK buff is high... :o

(though I completely went against that, Arthur and Solomon were both the last legendary souls I got lol...)

Soon we'll have another that's 600 SP and it's Hercules.. upgraded of Spartacus/Achilles

N0MAD
09-24-2017, 03:17 PM
Well, thanks for the quick and elaborated answer, even solved another doubt before having to ask about it, the Spartacus/Achilles line, thanks again. :D

cinderflame
09-25-2017, 06:48 AM
Just Recently Started. Currently Rank 23. I Got 2 Wind SSR(Cu Chulainn, Gaia) from Rerolling and settled with it. And Then with my first 3k Jewel i get another 2 SSR, which is Fire(Acala) and Light(Metatron). I usually go with a full Wind Team till now(Just Finished World 3). Is It Okay to just Use all the SSRs i got rather than going full Wind Team? Using Diabolos as Main Eidolon perhaps? Thanks in Advance

MrAir
09-25-2017, 06:58 AM
Just Recently Started. Currently Rank 23. I Got 2 Wind SSR(Cu Chulainn, Gaia) from Rerolling and settled with it. And Then with my first 3k Jewel i get another 2 SSR, which is Fire(Acala) and Light(Metatron). I usually go with a full Wind Team till now(Just Finished World 3). Is It Okay to just Use all the SSRs i got rather than going full Wind Team? Using Diabolos as Main Eidolon perhaps? Thanks in Advance

it s ok. Pure wind (with weaker khs) will be better when u will have good wind eidolon with 30-40% elemental or charater's damage, and with at least 3-4 assault wind sr weapons with few skill levels, at beginning it doesn't rly matter, just use ur best khs

cinderflame
09-25-2017, 07:38 AM
it s ok. Pure wind (with weaker khs) will be better when u will have good wind eidolon with 30-40% elemental or charater's damage, and with at least 3-4 assault wind sr weapons with few skill levels, at beginning it doesn't rly matter, just use ur best khs

I Heard SSR Eidolons are Obtainable Through events? Is it the same as with other CCG Games where we stack up AP/BP Potions and Burn it all on Event to increase success rate on obtaining said Eidolon?

Slashley
09-25-2017, 08:29 AM
In Kamihime, you don't need luck to get SSR Eidolons, only hard work. As a new player, that might be out of your reach for a month or two though.

Especially now that the next raid event will have reworked rewards and you no longer need to get lucky (or rather, need to not be unlucky).

Waniiii
09-25-2017, 08:33 AM
First, what are your other (Rs ans SRs) wind kamihime ? Oberon, Cybele, Zephyrus are quite good even if they're not SSR.
And yeah, you should focus on a single element, to be able to clear ragnaroks as soon as possible. try reading the FAQ, it's very good.

Yeah, you get SSR Eidolons for each event. That said, there are 3 event types : advents, raids and unions.

Basically, in advent events you get materials that you can exchange for rewards (SSR eidolon, SSR weapon, SR weapons, books, soul points...), in raid events you get rewards when you reach thresholds of events points + you get event gacha ticket, and in union events you get rewards when you and/or your union reach thresholds of events points.

You want to get in an union asap, as there is an union event starting in a few hours !

Eunicorn
09-25-2017, 08:59 AM
And Then with my first 3k Jewel i get another 2 SSR, which is Fire(Acala) and Light(Metatron).
Man, what a good luck. Those two himes are what I'm in need atm. >_<

Anyway, at the least you should keep them at Sub to level them up, so once you decided to build another team, they're locked and loaded.

cinderflame
09-25-2017, 11:40 AM
First, what are your other (Rs ans SRs) wind kamihime ? Oberon, Cybele, Zephyrus are quite good even if they're not SSR.
And yeah, you should focus on a single element, to be able to clear ragnaroks as soon as possible. try reading the FAQ, it's very good.

Yeah, you get SSR Eidolons for each event. That said, there are 3 event types : advents, raids and unions.

Basically, in advent events you get materials that you can exchange for rewards (SSR eidolon, SSR weapon, SR weapons, books, soul points...), in raid events you get rewards when you reach thresholds of events points + you get event gacha ticket, and in union events you get rewards when you and/or your union reach thresholds of events points.

You want to get in an union asap, as there is an union event starting in a few hours !

I'm Currently in Fairy Tail Union, Its Guild Leader is kind enough to let me in even tough i'm low-ranked.

Wind : Cu Chulainn, Gaia, Maeve, Cybele
Thunder : Krishna, Baal, Perun, Indra
Fire : Acala, Amon, Hestia, Ignis, Baphomet
(Other Element got less than 3 kh)

Wouldn't it be best for me to just go for raw power(all SSR) Considering i haven't got any >15% Specific Element Eidolon?
Or The Difference on Elemental Weakness is too Significant that an R can outpower SR if it's hitting the the right element?

Also i seem to be getting these Cores from Raids. Still got no idea what they're used for.

Eunicorn
09-25-2017, 12:29 PM
Also i seem to be getting these Cores from Raids. Still got no idea what they're used for.
They're used for limit breaking himes, SR and SSR on their last 2 stars need those cores iirc.

dive
09-25-2017, 01:35 PM
They're used for limit breaking himes, SR and SSR on their last 2 stars need those cores iirc.

ssr need them for the second star already if i'm correct.

Eunicorn
09-25-2017, 02:02 PM
Ah, yes you're right. I checked my LB1 SSR for verification.

AgentFakku
09-25-2017, 09:59 PM
maintenance time for Kamihime right now

Aigis is going in maintenance in a few hours or someting

Flower Knight gurl needs to go into maintenance LOL

guess I play some other games or watch porn

phuonglop12a2
09-26-2017, 12:09 AM
Funny, i don't know Am i luck or not? ==
6000 jewel, 1 SSR Weapon Light, before that, i gacha for one SSR Eidolon Light... But.... I don't have light team ==, 2 R Kami LIght, that all...

AgentFakku
09-26-2017, 03:31 AM

24th Ticket - another R

10 J Pull - nothing new

cinderflame
09-26-2017, 04:12 AM
I'm Having Trouble Maintaining my Inventory. It's always Full of Rares but all guide here says Not to Enhance SR Eidolons and non Assault/R Weapons. Should i spend some Jewels to Upgrade Inventory Limit?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

edit : nvm i forgot not collecting all gift is a thing...

AgentFakku
09-26-2017, 04:14 AM
I got rid of all my R weapons to get room frome time to time

Slashley
09-26-2017, 05:52 AM
I'm Having Trouble Maintaining my Inventory. It's always Full of Rares but all guide here says Not to Enhance SR Eidolons and non Assault/R Weapons. Should i spend some Jewels to Upgrade Inventory Limit?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

edit : nvm i forgot not collecting all gift is a thing...The default 50 slots is way too few if you ask me. Upgrading to 100 or 150 is wise, probably 200. Or 250. Or the max 300.

dive
09-26-2017, 03:26 PM
yop !

I've got:
souls: nearly all the basic (just lack spartacus), gawain (because i wanted ambush), vivian, roland, andromeda. I'm aiming currently for d'artagnan because all my teams lack debuffs (650 souls points away).

Water: Shiva, nodens, nike, dagon, circe, rusalka and undine (current water team in this order of kamihime)(seem correct to me as it has a healer with nike and a strong hitter with shiva. I lack everything else)

Thunder: Raiko, krishna, hermod, baal, indra (highest level team currently, set in this order, as it was easy to get exp from water event and dailies, lack everything but defense with raiko)

wind: Odin, Titania, Cybele, zephyrus, puck and boreas (two ssr should mean it must be my best team, but wind doesn't really appeal me. Odin ges a very early burst, but if i use it, he don't have it when all the others are ready. Titania is nice and can buff often, but it's all single target. cybele and zephyrus are very good for their rarity.)

I'm not really gonna describe my light, dark and fire teams as they suck a bit (two R dark, 3 r and artemis for light, 3 r + amon for fire)

Cthuga lv max 40, rahab lv max 55, other eidolons being sr or maxlb R as lead for other elements (+30% atk).

I have now stored 9000 jewels and was wondering on what i could spend them when the time come. Wind would just bring this element even higher, but i'd need ideally Gaia awakened (which i'm pretty sure i won't be able to awaken before 20+ weeks) to cover for defense and healing. lightning would be going for mammon and mardook, and water for nearly any water gacha rate up as i'd benefit from any of the water kamihimes other than shiva (nodens sucks if her cure ailements is useless, her skill is weak, and her regen is meh...). Also, my weapon grid is at its beginning, but i'd like to have decided on which element i aim for before building it.

Sorry if it sounds like ranting, i am not. Just trying to get a better idea on what i should aim for.

PS: just thought about another question. If i get multiple copies of a same assault disaster weapon, which i can technically farm whenever i want, should i raise their skill level first and set them all into my grid ? or limit break one to max, then get its skill level up ?

Eunicorn
09-26-2017, 04:06 PM
If i get multiple copies of a same assault disaster weapon, which i can technically farm whenever i want, should i raise their skill level first and set them all into my grid ? or limit break one to max, then get its skill level up ?

If you got multiple copies, MLB it the instant you got them. Evenly leveling them up without LBing any of them is somehow nonsense unless you can immediately get another set of copies.

bigblackcock
09-26-2017, 08:13 PM
lilim luxuria's encounter episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtNy1JAcH_4

cinderflame
09-26-2017, 11:00 PM
Woah got Lilim Already? It's not even 1 Reset After event Start :O

anyways, is there any better use for Jewels other than 3k Jewels Gacha as of now? Rank 28 with no real-mono-element Team. Thinking of spending all my free Jewels for Gacha and make an Elemental Party Based on That.

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 11:52 PM
I am hearing about people waiting to spend all their seeds on the Halloween event. Should I wait to use all gatchas until this event, or is it OK to do gatchas now?

I'm probably going to leave the game because it's just too slow and time consuming. I'm just wondering if a little bit of waiting will get me an increased chance of an SSR Hime (of which I have none).

Pareidolia
09-27-2017, 12:03 AM
Soloed a Rank 66 Ultimate-
My Union is at 109 Expert Demons and 86 Ultimates
Easy event is easy

Eunicorn
09-27-2017, 02:25 AM
Well technically the game had gone 2 "days" already (first day was after maintenance, then the first reset happened 1~2hours later). We managed to get like 20 on each difficulty before the first reset. Approximately within the first 4 hours of the event, we already got Lilim Luxuria and some SR/SSR weapons. (:gogo:)

I am hearing about people waiting to spend all their seeds on the Halloween event. Should I wait to use all gatchas until this event, or is it OK to do gatchas now?

I'm probably going to leave the game because it's just too slow and time consuming. I'm just wondering if a little bit of waiting will get me an increased chance of an SSR Hime (of which I have none).

It all depends on what element you desire. A sample is now it's a fire hime gacha, if you want fire team, you should try your luck now. Regardless of the statement earlier, I recommend to save your jewels for the upcoming limited edition himes.

Lala
09-27-2017, 11:03 AM

Go to reroll thread, its very likely you would benefit from changing account.

Waniiii
09-27-2017, 11:07 AM

Seeds =/= Jewels, I don't see the link between the two.

Also, if you don't have SSR Kamis, maybe you should reroll ?
Rerolling and buying tickets are the only sure ways to get SSR Kamis.

bigblackcock
09-27-2017, 11:35 AM

anyways, is there any better use for Jewels other than 3k Jewels Gacha as of now? Rank 28 with no real-mono-element Team. Thinking of spending all my free Jewels for Gacha and make an Elemental Party Based on That.

yea, have her with 3 stars for now.
and well, you can use jewels to buy elixer/ energy leaf or expand your eido/ weapons slots.
but aside that i think just gacha.
if you can't find any good SSR you can always reroll for a better start.

Fives
09-27-2017, 03:20 PM
Hey folks, new(ish) player here.
I'm sure this must be mentioned somewhere but for all my hunting I've only been able to find other people asking the same question, without answer.

Do identical Eidolon effects stack?
That is, if I select a support (friend) Eidolon that is identical to my own primary Eidolon, will I get double the effect or will one simply be ignored?
Will a primary Balrog (+20% Fire Atk) and a support Balrog (+20% Fire Atk) result in a total of +40% Fire Atk?
Will two Dragoons result in a doubly increased multi-attack rate?

What about similar or identical effects that come from different Eidolons?
Will a Balrog (+20% Fire Atk) paired with a Salamander (+15% Fire Atk) result in a total of +35% Fire Atk?

nigga
09-27-2017, 03:32 PM
Hey folks, new(ish) player here.
I'm sure this must be mentioned somewhere but for all my hunting I've only been able to find other people asking the same question, without answer.

Do Eidolon effects stack?
That is, if I select a support (friend) Eidolon that is identical to my own primary Eidolon, will I get double the effect or will one simply be ignored?

eidolon effects don't stack if you have like 2 typhon for example, you can only use 1 per turn but her atk buff lasts for 2 turns, if you use it the turn after you already used it, it'll either miss or replace so it'll last 2 turns again, but it won't stack like a bigger bonus

Slashley
09-27-2017, 03:41 PM
--
Do identical Eidolon effects stack?
Will a primary Balrog (+20% Fire Atk) and a support Balrog (+20% Fire Atk) result in a total of +40% Fire Atk?
Will two Dragoons result in a doubly increased multi-attack rate?

What about similar or identical effects that come from different Eidolons?
Will a Balrog (+20% Fire Atk) paired with a Salamander (+15% Fire Atk) result in a total of +35% Fire Atk?Yes and yes. Not that you ever should use Balrog or Dragoon or Salamander, though. If you want to do damage, Apocalypse is the only acceptable option (well, there are Gacha SSRs which also give elemental attack). That is, at least one Eidolon has to be elemental attack.

If the Eidolon effect says "character attack" then you don't want that. You just want "Fire" like Apocalypse or Fafnir. If you have one elemental attack and you really need the HP, then a "character attack+HP" Eidolon is fine too.

The guy above me is confusing on-use with passive effects.

Fives
09-27-2017, 03:57 PM
Yes and yes. Not that you ever should use Balrog or Dragoon or Salamander, though. If you want to do damage, Apocalypse is the only acceptable option (well, there are Gacha SSRs which also give elemental attack). That is, at least one Eidolon has to be elemental attack.

If the Eidolon effect says "character attack" then you don't want that. You just want "Fire" like Apocalypse or Fafnir. If you have one elemental attack and you really need the HP, then a "character attack+HP" Eidolon is fine too.

The guy above me is confusing on-use with passive effects.

Thanks for the quick answer.
Also, I only used those examples because they're simple and archetypal but I appreciate the extra input anyway.

Unregistered
09-27-2017, 11:23 PM
New player here. How does a weakling make an intermediate level weapon page? I've read some guides, and I understand you need to participate in events to get SSR weapons, but how do you get enough strength to reach that point? What SR weapons do you grab as placeholders?

The store has a wind and fire SR weapon that gives an ATK skill, but is it worth buying?
What about farming prison disaster raids? Which weapons will they drop that has ATK up skills?
Is it more important to have a grid of high level uncapped weapons of different elements, or one with as many SRs of the same element with ATK UP skills, even if it means having less uncaps?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot. I want to understand how I should be spending my AP outside of daily quests right now. I'm reaching a point where the Advent Union battle thing is becoming a struggle to fight against really quickly...

Slashley
09-28-2017, 01:36 AM
New player here. How does a weakling make an intermediate level weapon page? I've read some guides, and I understand you need to participate in events to get SSR weapons, but how do you get enough strength to reach that point? What SR weapons do you grab as placeholders? You grab anything you can, really. From Advent events, you should buy all the pots, tickets and 1 copy of the Eidolon - and then whatever you can. The more copies of the Eidolon and SSR weapon you can grab, the better. Can you grab some SR weapons too? Cool. Soul Points for more Souls? Cool. Eventually, you'll start being able to do Ultimate and LMBing both the SSRs won't be a dream anymore.

Your main source of stuff as a new player will probably be Raid events, which throw a lot of various goodies at you. Hopefully that won't change in the next raid, since they're redoing the system a bit.
The store has a wind and fire SR weapon that gives an ATK skill, but is it worth buying? The store SR weapons have really, really attack sadly. They're around 1300 atk, whileas event SRs are 1500-1800. Disaster Raid SRs are about 1500, some as high as 1700.
What about farming prison disaster raids? Which weapons will they drop that has ATK up skills? Each one has two HP weapons and one Assault weapon.

Is it more important to have a grid of high level uncapped weapons of different elements, or one with as many SRs of the same element with ATK UP skills, even if it means having less uncaps?In the long run? You'll want to specialize into one element and have LMB 10 SR+ Assault weapons for it. A couple of HP weapons is fine too.

As a new player? You have no idea what Gacha will give you, so you don't know what element you'll go. Having a varied, even if weaker, weapon grid will cover you a lot of bases.

That said, have you rerolled into SSRs? There's a rerolling thread explaining how that works. It's a huge boost to your early game team, and it might just decide your element for you right off the bat.
I want to understand how I should be spending my AP outside of daily quests right now. I'm reaching a point where the Advent Union battle thing is becoming a struggle to fight against really quickly...Right now? If you're in a Union which is active, you should be doing Standard Lilims to help your Union get Grails. Buuuut... chances are your Union doesn't have much. Active Unions have fed their weaker members almost all rewards from three categories by now. You can't be fed the fourth "personal PP" category.

Outside of events, spending your AP on daily dungeons (limit break mats), raids (limit break mats and SR weapons) and storyline (Jewels, mats for Store) is probably a good idea.

And... I don't understand your "advent union struggle." What?

Unregistered
09-28-2017, 02:10 AM
Oh, thank you for answering my questions. I didn't know the shop weapons were that weak.

That said, have you rerolled into SSRs? There's a rerolling thread explaining how that works. It's a huge boost to your early game team, and it might just decide your element for you right off the bat.
I'm happy with my current team. I've got Echidna and Jabberwock, and the login crystals got me a few SRs like Beelzebub, Triton, Sol, Krishna, and Motu. It's too bad the elements are all over the place. Honestly, I'd have rerolled if I knew about that guide before I started a week ago.

Right now? If you're in a Union which is active, you should be doing Standard Lilims to help your Union get Grails. Buuuut... chances are your Union doesn't have much. Active Unions have fed their weaker members almost all rewards from three categories by now. You can't be fed the fourth "personal PP" category.

Outside of events, spending your AP on daily dungeons (limit break mats), raids (limit break mats and SR weapons) and storyline (Jewels, mats for Store) is probably a good idea.

And... I don't understand your "advent union struggle." What?
Even though I was invited randomly into my current union, it seems like out of the only two people active, I'm the only one trying to fight Lust, or participate in the event. So every raid is a solo fight, and it feels like they're gaining more and more HP, making fights drag on really long. I'm using Sol and Nike to heal, so the raging phase isn't so bad, but it constantly saps my burst gauge, so it takes longer than it should. I'm vaguely aware I should do Lilims for power-ups, but as a pathetic excuse for a "one-man army", I don't feel they're worth the time investment if they wear off at the end of the day. Since my characters are every element, I need to also put a lot of AP into daily quests. But anyway, I'm at 14 kills, and Lust drops really nice EXP items, so it's making me stronger inch by inch.

Slashley
09-28-2017, 04:21 AM
Just like Grail power-ups vanish at the end of the day, so does Lust levels. The early levels are easy, and you should try doing as many many Experts and maybe even Ultimates while the level is low.

... well, I don't know how easy it'd be to a new player...

In any event, try to spend as much BP as possible on Lust while powering up through daily dungeons/disasters with AP. Good luck.

Skulkraken
09-28-2017, 05:11 AM
Even though I was invited randomly into my current union, it seems like out of the only two people active, I'm the only one trying to fight Lust, or participate in the event. So every raid is a solo fight, and it feels like they're gaining more and more HP, making fights drag on really long. I'm using Sol and Nike to heal, so the raging phase isn't so bad, but it constantly saps my burst gauge, so it takes longer than it should. I'm vaguely aware I should do Lilims for power-ups, but as a pathetic excuse for a "one-man army", I don't feel they're worth the time investment if they wear off at the end of the day. Since my characters are every element, I need to also put a lot of AP into daily quests. But anyway, I'm at 14 kills, and Lust drops really nice EXP items, so it's making me stronger inch by inch.

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do to fix the "one-man army" thing right now. You'll have to be patient until this event ends and you can switch to a different union. Fortunately though, Union events do get reruns, so you'll be able to aim higher the next time around.

As for dealing with the rage phase, you can force her into stun phase faster by bringing along girls with active abilities that directly inflict damage. You have Amon, and if you've been rolling the gacha, then you should have at least a few fire Rs who might be of help too. An R who has type-advantage will hit as hard as an SR who doesn't, and in some cases can hit much harder.

bigblackcock
09-28-2017, 03:57 PM
so...according to nutaku's twitter we'll have maintenance in about 5H from now.
what will it be? nothing is written in news or in ther twitter page aside the time of the maintenance itself.
personaly, i prefer it to be awakened gaia or finally to release hercules.
but as it may end up extneed the limit of how much raid support a player can buy (if it's even limited at all) or add some sort of gacha.
hope it won't mess up things in union event 'cause we're close to finish it :O

Pareidolia
09-28-2017, 04:58 PM
It's just a reset in SSR Gacha
May add the shop for the new Realm's items as well

Slashley
09-28-2017, 05:28 PM
We just had a reset one week ago, there's no way they're resetting it again already. Not without a day or two's notice, at least.

cinderflame
09-28-2017, 11:32 PM
I Think i'm doing Something Wrong, Where should i Farm the Tier 3 Holy Crystal for Limit Breaking? Been Doing the Standard SP Quest for a while, only getting Tier 4 Holy Crystal and some wind stuff from Gold Boxes. Also What's the Difference Between Wind Character ATK % and Wind ATK % ?

bigblackcock
09-29-2017, 12:01 AM
I Think i'm doing Something Wrong, Where should i Farm the Tier 3 Holy Crystal for Limit Breaking? Been Doing the Standard SP Quest for a while, only getting Tier 4 Holy Crystal and some wind stuff from Gold Boxes. Also What's the Difference Between Wind Character ATK % and Wind ATK % ?

tier 3 holy crystal? you mean holy crystal of light? i find it often in exert SP quest, i guess standard have lower chances so you barely find it.

Slashley
09-29-2017, 12:54 AM
I Think i'm doing Something Wrong, Where should i Farm the Tier 3 Holy Crystal for Limit Breaking? Been Doing the Standard SP Quest for a while, only getting Tier 4 Holy Crystal and some wind stuff from Gold Boxes. Holy Crystal of Light? Currently dropping like 33% of the time from Plat chests in the event.
What am I going to do with 80+ of these things... and that's on top of the ~50 I had farmed before... christ.

Anyway, once the event ends, the 25 AP daily quest drops them very often. They're in the same gold boxes as T4 (Holy Star of Light), but the droprate is 4-5 times higher. If you keep getting T4 and not T3, then you've been unluckily lucky.
Also What's the Difference Between Wind Character ATK % and Wind ATK % ?Character attack is the same as your Assault from Wind weapons, so once you've upgraded Wind weapon grid Assault level, it gets rather useless.

Just "Wind" is Elemental attack (such as Garuda), and is by far better as it multiplies the character attack.

bigblackcock
09-29-2017, 04:10 AM
ok, 2 things.
first, i recorded my battle video against demon lust (solo ultimate level 27)
could go for higher level, but with the low chance to land debuffs the battle will be dragged and too long so...that it for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrreJtH-yto

and the 2nd thing, checked jap twitter to see if there is any information about this month awakened kami...
not yet, but they finally released her :O
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/363256931063824384/DK3y-kzUIAAT_h9.png

Unregistered
09-29-2017, 10:15 AM
Huh, they're releasing magical release Baal already?

Latest awakening is for Uriel, huh. Wasn't she considered underpowered? Although that could've been before the buffs she got in a later update.

AgentFakku
09-29-2017, 02:26 PM
ok, 2 things.

and the 2nd thing, checked jap twitter to see if there is any information about this month awakened kami...
not yet, but they finally released her :O
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/314411010301755392/363256931063824384/DK3y-kzUIAAT_h9.png

oh my Jesus Kamihime

I luv Baal when she first came in and now beJebesus

All Hail Baal!

bigblackcock
09-30-2017, 02:51 AM
Enma's encounter episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq2cUHIUSqc

LeCrestfallen
09-30-2017, 10:22 AM
Guys i need a recommendation for the upcoming future.

It got mentioned several times that we will have access to a miracle ticket soon. I am not sure which direction to go yet.
Since i would be able to fix myself in the direction thanks to the ticket its quite a big deal for me.

SSR kamihimes i have Sol, Acala and Satan. So i could go either fire or darkness, since Sol is just good in any team ~~
SR kamihimes for Fire are Muto, Agni, Amon, Brynhildr
For darkness i have: Pail Rider, Nyarlathotep, Beelzebub.
i do have a couple R kamihimes to fill the grid with the same element, so no problems there.

Which would be the better choice, and which SSR kamihime would be the best pick with the miracle ticket.
Would love some help please.

Pareidolia
09-30-2017, 10:25 AM
Amaterasu or Hades will complete any of those two, amaterasu with fire soul w/ex ambush
Hades will be your better shout with mordred or d'artagnan

LeCrestfallen
09-30-2017, 08:13 PM
Thought so, but which direction would be more profitable in the future?
Fire or Darkness? many people say that water, followed by fire are the strongest choices in the future, but Darkness got a small bonus against the 4 basic elements, should i still go for fire then?

Pareidolia
09-30-2017, 08:23 PM
I'll be honest, fire is my main attribute but I'm not bias towards which is the strongest attribute of the game, fire lacks an SSR Frame A Debuffer, water lacks a B Frame Debuffer and Darkness as well as Water, the difference is that you're most likely going to run EX: Ambush with Fire limiting your chances with Black Propaganda since there hasn't been any SSR Fire Sword from the events and won't be for long, therefore even if you go with mordred with a SR fire sword you're gonna lose some damage, specially in burst, I would recommend you to go for Darkness if you have the Medusa sword from the last advent and then pick Mordred as your Soul, that's your best shout

Water and Fire are indeed the strongest attributes in that order but Fire is still lacking either that A Frame debuffer SSR or an event sword to go with Mordred and not to be mean but Acala and Ares are pretty much the worse Fire SSR, the essentials being Svarog, Amaterasu and Summer Sol (Not available now), If you had any of those three then I might've encouraged you to go for Fire but the Dark SSR you have is one of the best dark SSR along with Amon Unleashed and Hades

I would recommend to Main Satan, Hades, Nyar and Beelze for an astonishing team

sanahtlig
09-30-2017, 08:31 PM
water lacks a B Frame Debuffer
Snow Raphael is quite good. Make up for the -15% debuff with Cthulhu and Sol or Jormugand, as I recommend in my elemental guide.

Pareidolia
09-30-2017, 08:34 PM
Yeah but he's talking about Miracle Ticket picks, that's why I didn't touched water so much, water will be tier 0, leaving fire behind and the other attributes even more after she releases

gottesurteil
09-30-2017, 09:13 PM
Isn't Osiris like the only good Dark healer (and for a long time coming as well)? Shouldn't she get a mention, she's out in just a few events, before the miracle ticket comes out.

I'm personally debating between Gaia (to make my wind team far better with her awakening) and Amaterasu, because i main fire. Kinda annoyed to have to take Sol along or Brynhildr.

Pareidolia
09-30-2017, 09:24 PM
Yes, she is but by the time she drops we'll get the second miracle ticket, also by that time you should have enough gems to gamble for her on gacha
If you like your Wind team go for it, Gaia is a beast in any team when awakened, as well as Amaterasu but it depends on the needs of the team you try to main

gottesurteil
09-30-2017, 11:43 PM
Yes, she is but by the time she drops we'll get the second miracle ticket, also by that time you should have enough gems to gamble for her on gacha
If you like your Wind team go for it, Gaia is a beast in any team when awakened, as well as Amaterasu but it depends on the needs of the team you try to main

Are we sure on those dates? I thought i remembered reading from sanahtlig's various posts (maybe his toolbox, or the FAQ) that the miracle ticket was released 12/9, which is basically 2 months after the Mastema event (the next event). We should have Osiris by the FIRST ticket if i read the wiki correctly, should be at least a month prior to the ticket.

Horizon
10-01-2017, 12:36 AM
1) Basically, i have unlock Gawain before i read that i should get Mordred as the first soul, so currently, i have lvl 20 Asmund and Gawain, The question is, should i get Arthur or unlock Rosenkreuz and get Mordred instead? The problem is the second one will waste my SP because i already unlock gawain.

2) Should I bother with eidolon sr on the exhange shop or focus on weapon instead?

3) Currently, i have 14k atk on the homepage, will i be able to complete the 15AP daily quest without too much difficulty?

Thanks

Waniiii
10-01-2017, 02:32 AM
1 : Get Mordred first, then go for Arthur. Arthur just gives you a little more damage. Mordred on the other hand, gives you overdrive control, and B frame debuffs if you lack them.

2 : Both are quite bad. Exchange shop eidolons are quite useless when you can get SSR eidolons during events. And shop weapons have bad stats, even compared to disaster weapons.

3 : Yeah, you should be able to do them (it kinda depends on your team tho).

Horizon
10-01-2017, 02:35 AM
1 : Get Mordred first, then go for Arthur. Arthur just gives you a little more damage. Mordred on the other hand, gives you overdrive control, and B frame debuffs if you lack them.

2 : Both are quite bad. Exchange shop eidolons are quite useless when you can get SSR eidolons during events. And shop weapons have bad stats, even compared to disaster weapons.

3 : Yeah, you should be able to do them (it kinda depends on your team tho).

Oh, i see. Where can i get weapon? Sorry for the trouble, just started playing a few days before

LeCrestfallen
10-01-2017, 06:22 AM
I'll be honest, fire is my main attribute but I'm not bias towards which is the strongest attribute of the game, fire lacks an SSR Frame A Debuffer, water lacks a B Frame Debuffer and Darkness as well as Water, the difference is that you're most likely going to run EX: Ambush with Fire limiting your chances with Black Propaganda since there hasn't been any SSR Fire Sword from the events and won't be for long, therefore even if you go with mordred with a SR fire sword you're gonna lose some damage, specially in burst, I would recommend you to go for Darkness if you have the Medusa sword from the last advent and then pick Mordred as your Soul, that's your best shout

Water and Fire are indeed the strongest attributes in that order but Fire is still lacking either that A Frame debuffer SSR or an event sword to go with Mordred and not to be mean but Acala and Ares are pretty much the worse Fire SSR, the essentials being Svarog, Amaterasu and Summer Sol (Not available now), If you had any of those three then I might've encouraged you to go for Fire but the Dark SSR you have is one of the best dark SSR along with Amon Unleashed and Hades

I would recommend to Main Satan, Hades, Nyar and Beelze for an astonishing team

Thats quite in depth, i thank you for the time, , i can never get those a,b,c frame debuffs straigth in my head ~~

sanahtlig
10-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Are we sure on those dates? I thought i remembered reading from sanahtlig's various posts (maybe his toolbox, or the FAQ) that the miracle ticket was released 12/9, which is basically 2 months after the Mastema event (the next event). We should have Osiris by the FIRST ticket if i read the wiki correctly, should be at least a month prior to the ticket.
We don't know how Nutaku will handle the release schedule, nor if Nutaku's Miracle Tickets will have the same selection of kamihime. For now, we're relying on speculation. Using an event or a kamihime release date as a benchmark is unreliable because Nutaku has changed the order of events in the past, as well as the kamihime released. Likely, Miracle Tickets will be released sometime between 10-12 months after they were released on DMM. The range itself is a grey zone that we can't say much about with confidence.

Sutesy
10-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Anyone else having this problem atm?

Session Error

Connection Failed

yeah i cant even get in to play it

cinderflame
10-03-2017, 07:28 AM
2 Premium Gacha is Available Now, Thinking of Spending 3K Nutaku Gold. Should i go for Guaranteed SSR Kamihime or Guaranteed 2x SR Kamihime? Seeing how SSR in this game are considered Luxury(you can get by with just SR Team) 2x SR Might be more useful than 1x SSR. Thoughts?

sanahtlig
10-03-2017, 07:48 AM
You can easily get SR kamihime with Jewels (about 1 per 10-roll), free tickets, or from events. Meanwhile landing an SSR kamihime takes about 8 10-rolls. If you want the damage to be able to clear Advent Ragnaroks, you'll want an SSR or 2. The SSR ticket is likely to also give you an SR kamihime anyway.

MrAir
10-03-2017, 08:25 AM
2 Premium Gacha is Available Now, Thinking of Spending 3K Nutaku Gold. Should i go for Guaranteed SSR Kamihime or Guaranteed 2x SR Kamihime? Seeing how SSR in this game are considered Luxury(you can get by with just SR Team) 2x SR Might be more useful than 1x SSR. Thoughts?

U can get ssr through 2sr kh 10 chain gacha too. It's random. Much depends, what do u want from this game? And that is for you to decide.
How much money you ready to spent to this game?
How long are u planning play this game?
There lots of things, which are not added in this game yet, but we know them, cuz japanese version is ahead of ours for ~1 year.
So as i know, SSR guaranteed 10 chain price will be reduced to 30$ and they will be unlimited.
And at ~december we should get miracle tickets, which give u possibility to get any ssr unit which u want for 50$.
All content in this game could be mostly completed using just R/SR units, all u need good weapons, which u will get through events.

If u planning play this game for a long time, id recommend you to DO NOT spent jewels for gachas w0 eidolons with 100% elemental damage, first will be realised at Christmas event. As i know, there is no way get them easily as ssr khs, which u can get for mircale tickets and ssr kh guaranteed 10 chain gachas, so it depends on how much money u ready to spent in this game...

Slashley
10-03-2017, 09:18 AM
--
So as i know, SSR guaranteed 10 chain price will be reduced to 30$--Already is.
--and they will be unlimited.--Didn't know that. That'd be... interesting...

cinderflame
10-03-2017, 09:32 AM
Thanks For Feedback, SSR Guaranteed it is then, i'm not confident enough to pull another SSR as i already have 4 from 3x 10 Rolls. As Sanahtlig Suggested, SRs might be easier to come by in the long run when not using Gold.

Result : Ctulhu, Cronus, Scylla

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 03:46 PM
After few hours of rerolling i got account with Yamaraja and Amaterasu. So the question is should i keep it? I mean yes, 2 same element SSR Kami is definitely nice, but is this two girls good & can i build strong team with them and without other SSR Kami?

Kitty
10-03-2017, 04:04 PM
After few hours of rerolling i got account with Yamaraja and Amaterasu. So the question is should i keep it? I mean yes, 2 same element SSR Kami is definitely nice, but is this two girls good & can i build strong team with them and without other SSR Kami?

any acc with 2 of the same element ssr kami is nice, enma and ama have the same frame/% debuff though, not that it matters cause one may miss sometimes? you can build a strong team for sure :p
amaterasu is a great defense kami, 30% def with regen, damage to enemy and apply blindness, 20% def/atk debuff B frame
while enma is tricky type, damage enemy and apply a lot of debuffs like poison/scorched/ def(B frame 20%) and atk probability down, give allies fire attribute up and heals their own debuff (can be really good if you have someone like acala in team too) and fire dmg depending on how many debuffs enemy have so using enmas debuff abbility and mordreds togetherr can be nice .. hopefully with these two you can start to build a nice team, though it's too bad both of their weapons are defender. try to get as much SR assault fire weapon as you can in events, i think next we'll have ixion/yata rematch after the mastema event so try to get god flame gun and the other SR assault from there!
hopefully you can find other SR/SSR fire kami soon like..agni,brynhildr,acala/ares... but yeah, fire team are nice and having those 2 is good.. better than 2 thunder kami lol

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 04:15 PM
any acc with 2 of the same element ssr kami is nice, enma and ama have the same frame/% debuff though, not that it matters cause one may miss sometimes? you can build a strong team for sure :p
Thanks for detailed answer :)

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Yama's 1st skill loses a lot of its appeal when you have Amaterasu's 3rd skill outdoing the B-frame/type atk/def debuff.

Amaterasu is great, but it feels like you can do better overall if you still have patience to reroll. If you're out of patience though, Amaterasu by herself is acceptable for a reroller.

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Has there ever been a given reason why the game runs so sluggish? As in the awful loading speeds of this game. Does DMM have this issue too and have they ever tried to improve it?

sanahtlig
10-03-2017, 08:55 PM
Has there ever been a given reason why the game runs so sluggish? As in the awful loading speeds of this game. Does DMM have this issue too and have they ever tried to improve it?
Because browsers were never intended to be game platforms.

cinderflame
10-03-2017, 09:34 PM
i've just realized that my Wind Team is pretty much set up with : Gaia, Cu Chulainn, Maeve, Cybele, Cronus, Andromeda(Soul). Considering i've saved up to 6k+ Jewel and Already Finished all Quest(So There will be no more easy 50 Jewel Source). Should i keep rolling for Wind(Next Event should be a Wind Rate Up) or Go For Next Element(Maybe Fire/Water/Light got Metatron, Acala, Cthulhu) ? Because as of now, i'll perform badly against Fire Events... Also There's a chance of Rolling The Same SR/SSR Kamihime Considering i've had a lot of Winds...

Waniiii
10-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Either start with your water team, or hoard your jewels 'till the release of the +100% Wind eidolon in the gatcha

Unregistered
10-04-2017, 06:40 AM
Because browsers were never intended to be game platforms.

That's as if implying all browser games run as slow as Kamihime does but plenty have better speed/loading performance.

WhatIconceal
10-04-2017, 09:16 AM
So i've made a small advent calculator that i'd like to share:

https:// docs.google. com/spreadsheets/d/1b0OGyUr_hZPn1mbg50dL5DpRMzaJAQOUVJ7paoPNaIM/edit?usp=sharing
(remove spaces)

It's based on my drop rates recorded from previous events.
Make a copy to edit; grey cells for inputs, don't change any other data.

Any feedback is welcomed. Feel free to comment / throw rotten vegetables at me.:D

phuonglop12a2
10-05-2017, 01:30 AM
Who can say me What is player's choice ticket?????? pls!

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 02:22 AM
maybe the characters that will get the most votes ssr sr r

bigblackcock
10-05-2017, 02:45 AM
i'm really confused right now lol
first i've thought to use dark as my main team as i had 2 SSR kami early on (not from reroll 'cause i learnt about it much later) and with jack o latern have a full grid of dark weapon+ jack that boost fark attribute (45%)
but now i also have 2 wind SSR kami which have frame A and B debuf and,gaia to cut damage, but not healer though.
have LB1 behemoth, garuda or quetzal as eido
and today i got my 2nd fire SSR with premium ticket, that team give some buff to boost attack and can use d'art with ambush to deal more damage.
as for eido, have LB0 fafnir and ifrit,and ofc crome
my current SSR are: satan, susanoo, gaia, odin, svarog, ares and tyr (6 of them can get awakened later on in game)
SR-
Dark: beelzebub, pale rider, eligos, nyarlathotep, tsukuyomi and balor
Wind: cybele, oberon, heimdallr, freja, maeve, cronus,
Fire: amon, brynhildr and agni
what team you think i should go for?

Pareidolia
10-05-2017, 03:57 AM
Who can say me What is player's choice ticket?????? pls!

Bump, we need to know

bigblackcock
10-05-2017, 04:03 AM
Bump, we need to know

if i read correctly, there is an vote like thing that you put your ID number and choose the R/ SR/ SSR you like and send it.
then i guess when it ends, the kami with the most votes will be obtainable in those cards.
just assuming though, not certain about it.

Aidoru
10-05-2017, 06:36 AM
Will sign up but not gonna bother making a twitter just for the retweet part, probably gonna miss out on some free tickets or something. Curious how the player choice tickets wil work though

sanahtlig
10-05-2017, 08:49 AM
Will sign up but not gonna bother making a twitter just for the retweet part, probably gonna miss out on some free tickets or something. Curious how the player choice tickets wil work though
If I had to guess, it'll be like Premium Tickets except the only kamihime in the pool are the three that were chosen. SSR chance will still be really low.

Come to think of it, I probably should've voted for kamihime I don't have.

sanahtlig
10-05-2017, 08:56 AM
So i've made a small advent calculator that i'd like to share:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b0OGyUr_hZPn1mbg50dL5DpRMzaJAQOUVJ7paoPNaIM/edit?usp=sharing

It's based on my drop rates recorded from previous events.
Make a copy to edit; grey cells for inputs, don't change any other data.

Any feedback is welcomed. Feel free to comment / throw rotten vegetables at me.:D
Seems useful. Let me know if you're interested in importing this into my Toolbox. Might need to reduce the number of tabs though.

Pareidolia
10-05-2017, 09:14 AM
In before is sort of a reward and we get 1/3 chance of Sol hahaha

AutoCrimson
10-05-2017, 09:28 AM
If I had to guess, it'll be like Premium Tickets except the only kamihime in the pool are the three that were chosen. SSR chance will still be really low.

Come to think of it, I probably should've voted for kamihime I don't have.

my thoughts exactly.. well, i voted for ctulhu, since i dont have her, and i hope that neither Sol nor Amaterasu will make it in the top 3...

Skulkraken
10-05-2017, 09:45 AM
The (potential) 700 jewels from the retweet campaign are probably going to be more worthwhile than the poll itself, considering the low odds of pulling anything good from gacha tickets.

Waniiii
10-05-2017, 10:30 AM
The (potential) 700 jewels from the retweet campaign are probably going to be more worthwhile than the poll itself, considering the low odds of pulling anything good from gacha tickets.

And jewels are used for...

Aidoru
10-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Am I to believe that everyone will get the twitter rewards regardless if you participated or not? Unless I'm misunderstanding soething about twitter, there is no mentions of IDing your account for the twitter part. I would assume everyone gets the reward as long as we meet the requirements?

AgentFakku
10-05-2017, 02:09 PM
can I use my Tumblr
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a365058fb17071c105f7848090b194c6/tumblr_oxd9aaxthc1vg5ef8o1_1280.jpg
My Twitter acc got axed b/c I posted too much Hentai from reposts of my tumblr LOL
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7fd504393ef050f6cc9922004a394262/tumblr_oxd8vmhpOU1vg5ef8o5_540.png
Was gonna save my jewels 4 Baal's new form but oh man, I luv Ibliss looks, big boobs and crazy expression

guess I make a new Twitter acc (oh I need an new e-mail

what a drag

Skulkraken
10-06-2017, 03:09 AM
Am I to believe that everyone will get the twitter rewards regardless if you participated or not? Unless I'm misunderstanding soething about twitter, there is no mentions of IDing your account for the twitter part. I would assume everyone gets the reward as long as we meet the requirements?

Correct. A news post went up confirming that all players will get the Twitter rewards regardless of whether or not they do any retweeting.

AutoCrimson
10-06-2017, 08:21 AM
now i wonder, is this cumulative aka 100+200+500+700 or the latest reached, aka 700 max...

EDIT - nvm, just checked the news section in game

Also, all players will receive the rewards from this re-tweet challenge and you will receive all prizes for each milestone passed!
So just remember; more re-tweets = more rewards for everyone!

Eunicorn
10-06-2017, 09:40 AM
all prizes for each milestone passed!

That made my day!

AgentFakku
10-06-2017, 02:43 PM
Ticket #25
Ticket #26
Ticket #27

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/78/Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jpg/220px-Salt_shaker_on_white_background.jpg

even the 3000 J pull has beter luck

Blueguy
10-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Looks like it's over 900 retweets, so we're good as far as that goes.

quentamanas
10-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Okay, so I main fire (I've got both Ares and Svarog) and I'm working on some of my other teams, and I've got about 12 other SR himes that are 1 level away from MBL. I've mostly been focusing Water and Fire, my two strongest elements. Because of this, I've got a bunch of other himes at lvl 60. Is there a particular one I should MBL with my 5 remaining SR grimoires, or should I hold on to them for future potential Fire and Water SRs? Here are the himes I have at lvl 60:

Wind: Cybele, Hermes, Oberon, Maeve, Freja, Iblis (this one's only at lvl 34).
Lightning: Ramiel, Krishna
Dark: Tsukuyomi, Eligos, Pale Rider
Light: Uranus

Thoughts on the way I should go? I feel like I should go towards Wind given how many SRs I have that aren't MBL yet, but I'm willing to hear your thoughts!

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 01:38 PM
If you use your wind team much, Oberon. The 2nd skill improvement for Oberon is enhancing the defense debuff from -10% to -15%.

If we get the Koihime Musou collab in 1 or 1.5 months, then the corresponding gacha would have Sun Quan at SR. She's a Fire kamihime whose 2nd skill confers regen to the party. That upgrades from a total of 750 HP every 8 turns to 900 HP every 8 turns. And her first skill is a defense buff.
Although if you already have Ares and Svalog to bash faces in, you're probably running Nergal and Baphomet in the last two main slots just for their A-frame -10% debuffs (unless you're using Joan of Arc's A-frame -20% atk debuff or Gawain's A-frame -20% def debuff...). Then it's debatable if putting in someone like Sun Quan would improve the party over either a R tier -10% atk debuffer or a -10% def debuffer.

quentamanas
10-08-2017, 01:49 PM
thanks for the advice!

AutoCrimson
10-09-2017, 04:15 AM
so, the Gacha option for those Player Choice Ticket is here (obviously cuz the ticket is granted for login, today) but its not yet available.. guess will need to wait till 16 to see exact mechanic

bigblackcock
10-09-2017, 10:55 AM
it's a little late, but here azazel and mastema's encounter episodes:
Azazel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNjz9y6uOag
Mastema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj3qxwUTNp8

Unregistered
10-09-2017, 08:56 PM
just gotten cu chulainn from event premium ticket.
i'm glad to adding her to my team, as my main team was wind.
try to figure out how to fit her in for current event :)

im just a new guy
10-09-2017, 10:59 PM
could someone advise if raid weapon(SR) drop in AP20 raid?
thank you

Waniiii
10-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Yup, raid weapons drop in both 20 AP and 30 AP raids

im just a new guy
10-09-2017, 11:01 PM
thank you so much

phuonglop12a2
10-10-2017, 11:44 AM
A a a!

I'm saving Jewel and wait for next Dark Event, hope Light Kami Rate Gacha will increase, Level 63 and only have 3 R Light Kami. I hope can get one or two Light Kami for my Light team.... LOL.

AgentFakku
10-10-2017, 02:59 PM

can't wait to see who won - it will show which is da biggest fetish in Nutaku Kamihime

will it be loli, big boobs

femdom, rape, NTR,

Pareidolia
10-10-2017, 03:07 PM
It will be either Sol or Nike

AznSamsung
10-10-2017, 03:23 PM
I be piss if it is nike seeing i have her already ... i want sol instead

LeCrestfallen
10-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Have sol and will be pissed if it is her :P the dream for me would be an SSR black unit that i don't posses yet, amon would be amazing :D

Ulyliyha
10-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Have sol and will be pissed if it is her :P the dream for me would be an SSR black unit that i don't posses yet, amon would be amazing :D

Have Amon Unleashed, and I will be upset if she was it. Now if the winning SSR is John Cena, you've a happy camper here.

I actually do need Sol, though.

Unregistered
10-11-2017, 12:41 AM
Personally hoping Cthulhu, Sol, or Amaterasu. or even Raiko, but chances of that are very low.

LeCrestfallen
10-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Midterm update:
1 sol
2 amon unleashed
3 Nyarlathotep
4 Brynhildr
5 nike unleashed
6 Rakshasa (feel the tsundere)
7 Artemis
8 Beelzebub (know its a strong unit, but not appealing at all ~~)
9 Caspiel
10 Satan

Cmon guys, don't let Sol win, pretty please ~~

Unregistered
10-11-2017, 05:21 AM
8 Beelzebub (know its a strong unit, but not appealing at all ~~)

Dem boobs tho

LeCrestfallen
10-11-2017, 06:46 AM
Flat is justice! btw the middle ground is almost lost! Just imagine a world where there is only flat or extremely busty!

Eunicorn
10-11-2017, 06:57 AM
Nyarla's top 3 cuz... iykwim...

im hoping for gaia to get into the top 10 at the least

Aidoru
10-12-2017, 11:27 PM
An Awakening is Coming!

Something is changing within the Kamihime, something powerful!

Beginning after the maintenance is complete on October 16th, some Kamihime will be able to release their full potential and reach never before seen power levels!

In order to Awaken your Kamihime, you will need 3 Draconic Eyes.
Right now, in the Gacha, you have the opportunity to get Draconic Eye Shards with this special Draconic Eye Boosted Gacha!

*Only select Kamihime can be awakened.
*Other Kamihime will be able to Awaken in their due time!

Wonder if they'll keep it the same order as DMM.

bigblackcock
10-13-2017, 01:22 AM
Wonder if they'll keep it the same order as DMM.
hmm...if it's the same order it'll be good news for my gaia
if not, hope it'll be 1 of the others i have (satan, ares, svarog, susanoo or tyr)

phuonglop12a2
10-13-2017, 01:35 AM
2.5 months for 1 Dragon Eye. :(

Fine... I will Awaken Kamihime after 5 months... ==

bigblackcock
10-13-2017, 04:03 AM
"* Event exchanges for Medusa and Rahab will close with the opening of this even. "
hope you bought everything you need from their shops 'cause they gonna get closed :O

AutoCrimson
10-13-2017, 05:24 AM
sigh... i have 3 draconic eyes on my main acc, but it doesnt have Gaia. on the other note, my second acc has Gaia, but only 2 eyes. and even if they will put a batch of himes onto awakening, i cant even awake Sol or whoever comes cuz only 44k gems lol

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 06:25 AM
Can anyone provide any link or key words about where I can find further information about this "Awakening Feature"?

fucka
10-13-2017, 06:29 AM
Can anyone provide any link or key words about where I can find further information about this "Awakening Feature"?

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?SSR%E7%A5%9E%E5%A7%AB
go to the japanese wiki, use chrome and google translate in to english. klick on the column "awakening" and you will see all kamis, who got this feature sorted in the top.

sanahtlig
10-13-2017, 07:13 AM
Since it's actually happening now, I'll try and make a guide entry on it this weekend. It'll depend on how much free time I have though.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 10:35 AM
Looking at the Materials required to limit break the Awakened Kamihime made me think "Oh nice! It's pretty much the same as before" but after seeing the amount of gems necessary "Jesus Christ Santa Gigante!..."
270k gems to MLB each Awakened Kamihime mamamia...well at least that means that you need to be EXTREMELY carefull about who you're gonna Awaken first.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 10:46 AM
If you actually have any of the kamihime that can be awakened in the first place. It's really hard to give a damn about this when you haven't rolled anybody from the list so far, and it's a year old. Gonna need to roll Sol from that player's choice gacha.

Aidoru
10-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Well for starters, you shouldn't be awakening himes of an element you don't main. Eyes are far too valuable of a resource to throw around unless you're a hardcore whale.

Doesn't help nutaku is so inconsistent with their events, we didn't get any shards in the exchange shop this time.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 10:58 AM
If you actually have any of the kamihime that can be awakened in the first place. It's really hard to give a damn about this when you haven't rolled anybody from the list so far, and it's a year old. Gonna need to roll Sol from that player's choice gacha.

1 year old? What do you mean?...that the 200k gems required on the 4th limit break isn't the real amount? Also I already decided to go for Awakened Gaia and since I already got all the necessary materials to MLB her (aside from that colossal gems that I still need to grind), there's not much problem on that side (maybe).

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 11:04 AM
Well for starters, you shouldn't be awakening himes of an element you don't main. Eyes are far too valuable of a resource to throw around unless you're a hardcore whale.

Doesn't help nutaku is so inconsistent with their events, we didn't get any shards in the exchange shop this time.

Actually my main itself is quite inconsistent too due to RNG, at first my strongest element was Thunder and weakest Fire, but now my strongest is Fire and weakest Water lol. Though I after some thought I decided to go for the Kamihime that can give support to ALL my element, which is Gaia (I would have go for Sol but since I don't have her...)

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 11:11 AM
1st run of Mastema didn't have shards for exchange, so Nutaku's being true to original here actually. Sphinx was the first advent to have shards available from the start on DMM.

By 1 year old I mean that we already know which kamihime get awakenings for the next year. DMM adds one each month, and the 12th was revealed at the end of September. None of the SSR's I do have are among those 12. Unless I roll someone from that list, Awakening will be irrelevant to me for at least the next 12 months. And I can't work out a pattern, if there is one, to who'll get awakened anytime soon. I'd have thought there'd be some kind of quasi-chronological order, but Ea and Uriel throw that out. And it's not popularity since Ea ranked 38th among SSR in the 1 year anniversary event.

Aidoru
10-13-2017, 11:24 AM
1st run of Mastema didn't have shards for exchange, so Nutaku's being true to original here actually. Sphinx was the first advent to have shards available from the start on DMM.

Whether they're true to the original or not doesn't matter, it's whether they choose to be consistent about it or not that is what I'm complaining about. As you said, this isn't suppose to be implemented til later, but because they made a rematch event we weren't suppose to get til much later happen, the exchange shop became a mess and some advent events we've had have the version of the exchange shop with the buyable dragonic shards. And now with the Mastema event, its changed back to the other shop. That's why it's inconsistent. Of course I'm sure some are happy about being able to hoard potions again because of it reverting to the old shop.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 11:31 AM
btw does anyone have any idea of when Hercules (or Heracles) will be added to the game?

Aidoru
10-13-2017, 11:34 AM
btw does anyone have any idea of when Hercules (or Heracles) will be added to the game?

We were suppose to have her several events ago, but again with Nutaku doing their own thing.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 11:41 AM
I've constantly been farming Thunder Disaster for weapons (since I'm planning on maining Thunder).. but only been getting HP and next to zero ATK weapons.

Should I LB and use the HP weapons or keep going for ATK and save my R fodder? My weapon grid is pretty bad right now.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Long-term says you're gonna want mostly assault weapons in the grid.
Short-term asks how desperate are you for raw power right now? I wouldn't limit break the defender weapons, but throwing R fodder material at them for raw stats right now is justifiable if it's still early on for you.
No point in limit breaking defender weapons that will be replaced; the # of R's needed to level post-40 is too much of a waste.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 12:07 PM
Long-term says you're gonna want mostly assault weapons in the grid.
Short-term asks how desperate are you for raw power right now? I wouldn't limit break the defender weapons, but throwing R fodder material at them for raw stats right now is justifiable if it's still early on for you.
No point in limit breaking defender weapons that will be replaced; the # of R's needed to level post-40 is too much of a waste.

Alright, thanks.
I'd say I'm more impatient than desperate at the moment due to horrible rng, but I can tell I'm behind in damage. I also realize Thunder is more raw damage oriented than other elements, so I guess I really should focus assault entirely.

Pareidolia
10-13-2017, 12:43 PM
My personal advice is to either have 2 or 3 Defender Weapons at lv20 and the rest being Assault or just 2 SSR defenders at 20
Seems like a nice balance but it's tough to enhance over lv14

Slashley
10-13-2017, 12:48 PM
-- (since I'm planning on maining Thunder)--Just for the record, for Thunder to be eligible you need to be willing to open up your wallet. For at the very least for Miracle Tickets. Thunder requires an extremely exact group to function, and half of that cast isn't even released yet.

As long as you know what you're getting into, it's fine, but.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 01:20 PM
My personal advice is to either have 2 or 3 Defender Weapons at lv20 and the rest being Assault or just 2 SSR defenders at 20
Seems like a nice balance but it's tough to enhance over lv14

I think I might do 2 just to be safe.

Just for the record, for Thunder to be eligible you need to be willing to open up your wallet. For at the very least for Miracle Tickets. Thunder requires an extremely exact group to function, and half of that cast isn't even released yet.

As long as you know what you're getting into, it's fine, but.

I'm aware, sadly. I won't be opening my wallet, but I'll be fine with it as long I can push through most content. For me, one reason I chose Thunder was the playstyle, if you can even call it that on this type of game lol. I mainly chose due to the kami/eidolons themselves though. I went through the JP Wiki looking at each element and just prefer Thunder's selection. I'm also going to work on Fire on the side, and get my other teams strong enough to do at least Expert Advents.

fucka
10-13-2017, 01:27 PM

It's really hard to say what could be the best element for f2p-players, because it depends on the luck, what you get with the time. Unless you decide to buy the miracle ticket which is just 1 time available in a year.
In case of gaia. She will be one of the strongest SSR after awakening, especially for 0AP thunder boss. 3 eyes are worth for her, no matter which team you are running.

sanahtlig
10-13-2017, 06:23 PM
Unless you decide to buy the miracle ticket which is just 1 time available in a year.
Miracle tickets seem to be refreshed about once every 4 months, once they debut. Those inclined should eventually be able to build a hand-picked SSR team from scratch.

CrimsonRunner
10-13-2017, 11:51 PM
I've been wondering if some1 has an idea how long will it take for them to remove Mastema's shop from the game? I'm sure I'm not the only one who saved mats and it would be quite unpleasant if the shop closes without spending all of them.

Slashley
10-14-2017, 12:35 AM
I've been wondering if some1 has an idea how long will it take for them to remove Mastema's shop from the game? I'm sure I'm not the only one who saved mats and it would be quite unpleasant if the shop closes without spending all of them.
It looks like until the next non-rerun Advent, so roughly expires at 13th/14th November. This is speculation of course, but that's an educated guess which has a fair chance of being about right.

So about 180+180 mats would be good to leave on hand, maybe 200+200 to be safe.Something like this.

bigblackcock
10-14-2017, 01:34 AM

It should be the ideal, if you have any kami that can get awakened in that element, for example a friend of mine main fire and her 2nd strongest may be wind, but her SSR are amaterasu, acala, odin and azazel so none of her strong teams can be awakened, though she have tyr that can.
and on my case i have 6 kami that can get awakened, but it's hard to tell which one i should go as main, do maybe i'll decide it after choice gacha poll or after i use my jewels but for now it's unknown.
and there also kami that could be nice to have awakened even if you don't use their elements as main like sol or gaia :O

almond322
10-14-2017, 08:44 AM
i completed the 1st realm and it said after completed 1st realm, 2nd realm going to appear with the raid boss. but why 2nd realm wont appear in my quest list but raid boss do? please help, is it bugged or theres a way to get into another realm?

Slashley
10-14-2017, 08:46 AM
There's a "move to another world" somewhere.

almond322
10-14-2017, 08:51 AM
There's a "move to another world" somewhere.

can u inform more about it pls?

bigblackcock
10-14-2017, 08:56 AM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334945862373343232/368773757038231552/move.png
just click on it and then on the 2nd realm that will show up

dive
10-14-2017, 08:58 AM

the big red "world map" button just below your AP. Click on it and you'll be able to choose the "world" you do your quests in.

Stway
10-14-2017, 11:35 AM
The start screen background means only that the poll ends tomorrow right? and the Player's Choice gacha should open at 22:00 (or 10 pm EST, after maintenance) on the 16th I think.

Aidoru
10-15-2017, 07:22 PM
Dang, missed one days worth of dailies and because of that, can't get my dragonic eye shard. 29/30 daily missions completed. /sigh

Slashley
10-15-2017, 07:31 PM
That's not one day, that's one day plus one fifth.

But yes, the daily mission count required is quite ridiculous. The occasional weeks when the requirement is much more lax are much comfier.

Joker901
10-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Hey guys we get a boost for having all Eidolon be the same element right? How much of a boost is it?

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 03:11 AM
In all honesty the fact that we need to wait 7.5 long freaking months to get all 3 Draconic Eyes is just too ridiculous even for f2p-players. I say make the Draconic Eye Shard exchangeable in shop Event for it to be fair, so that beating a Ragnarok Advent has its rewarding value.

Eunicorn
10-16-2017, 03:15 AM
Pretty sure they will have the shards exchangeable in the event shop again. They did it with the previous rematches.

Slashley
10-16-2017, 05:13 AM
In all honesty the fact that we need to wait 7.5 long freaking months to get all 3 Draconic Eyes is just too ridiculous even for f2p-players. I say make the Draconic Eye Shard exchangeable in shop Event for it to be fair, so that beating a Ragnarok Advent has its rewarding value.Additional sources for Shards:
1. Advents will start to offer 2 each, if you an handle Ragnaroks
2. Union events will have one, like for 300 Ultimates. Get yourself into a proper Union.
3. Raids will start to offer one, I think. Maybe. I can't be arsed to check.

Either way, Weekly Shards will be roughly half of your Shard income. Although Eyes are a big bottleneck, it's not really an issue for F2P players since... oh look, you don't have the SSRs which you can Awaken anyway.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 06:02 AM
Additional sources for Shards:
1. Advents will start to offer 2 each, if you an handle Ragnaroks
2. Union events will have one, like for 300 Ultimates. Get yourself into a proper Union.
3. Raids will start to offer one, I think. Maybe. I can't be arsed to check.

Either way, Weekly Shards will be roughly half of your Shard income. Although Eyes are a big bottleneck, it's not really an issue for F2P players since... oh look, you don't have the SSRs which you can Awaken anyway.

I'm f2p-player and I have Savrog, Thor, Gaia and Susanoo to awaken though... Owo

LeCrestfallen
10-16-2017, 06:08 AM
Not sure if i should be glad or sad, rolled the gacha, got an SSR kamihime release weapon, was happy as hell, noticed that i already have it, received a draconic eye ~~

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 06:30 AM
Not sure if i should be glad or sad, rolled the gacha, got an SSR kamihime release weapon, was happy as hell, noticed that i already have it, received a draconic eye ~~

If you already have a SSR Kamihime that you can awoken, then you're one lucky guy/girl. If not, then keep praying to our dear Lord RNGesus.
On another note, concerning the fact of rolling gacha with jewels (since I'm full f2p), I noticed how much of a bad luck I have when doing a 10 rolls (despite the 1 guaranteed SR) and how much chance I have when doing 1 roll at a time (there was that time when I did 7 consecutive rolls and I got Gaia and Susanoo during that). Thought the bad side of doing 1 roll instead of 10 is that I have less chance to get SR Kamihime (I still have to get 80%+ of the existing SRs), though the good side is that I now have 9 SSRs at rank 80 (idk if its that good but I'm personally glad about that result). Dunno if I'm just lucky or anything but thats how I go about rolling the gacha for now on even if I'm in dire need of SR Kamihime.

idunno
10-16-2017, 06:36 AM
If you already have a SSR Kamihime that you can awoken, then you're one lucky guy/girl. If not, then keep praying to our dear Lord RNGesus.
On another note, concerning the fact of rolling gacha with jewels (since I'm full f2p), I noticed how much of a bad luck I have when doing a 10 rolls (despite the 1 guaranteed SR) and how much chance I have when doing 1 roll at a time (there was that time when I did 7 consecutive rolls and I got Gaia and Susanoo during that). Thought the bad side of doing 1 roll instead of 10 is that I have less chance to get SR Kamihime (I still have to get 80%+ of the existing SRs), though the good side is that I now have 9 SSRs at rank 80 (idk if its that good but I'm personally glad about that result). Dunno if I'm just lucky or anything but thats how I go about rolling the gacha for now on even if I'm in dire need of SR Kamihime.

I believe you are very lucky! Personally I have 7 SSR himes, and I have gotten Gaia's hammer twice at rank 81. But I have bought 3 SSR guaranteed tickets.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 09:02 AM
I've been playing for close to a year now, on and off.. and I still depressingly have not got a single SSR, neither eidolon or kami from gacha. If only I had realized when I first started back then that I should have rerolled.. it's far too late now.

I really wonder what my first SSR kami will be, if I ever get one that is.. FeelsBadMan.

goatman314
10-16-2017, 09:32 AM
Just got my first legendary soul (Andromeda), and trying to decide who to go for next. I just need Asmund to unlock Arthur, so I'm leaning towards her. I'm also thinking about just stockpiling SP for a while, since I don't have any good healers yet, so Andromeda is a good fit for any team until I unlock a good healer hime.

Should I get Arthur, or stockpile my SP for whenever Herc comes out?

Currently running a dark team. My only SSR hime is hades, and the rest of my team are the regular gacha dark R's.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 10:01 AM
Just got my first legendary soul (Andromeda), and trying to decide who to go for next. I just need Asmund to unlock Arthur, so I'm leaning towards her. I'm also thinking about just stockpiling SP for a while, since I don't have any good healers yet, so Andromeda is a good fit for any team until I unlock a good healer hime.

Currently running a dark team. My only SSR hime is hades, and the rest of my team are the regular gacha dark R's.

You need to prioritize the soul wth the skills you need the most that arent covered by your kamihimes, which is most likely Mordred, Joan or Dar't. Andromeda isn't even a top priority, altough Cassiopeia is for her ex skill.

Hercules is one of the bottom priorities. She's not important too get at all, just additional stat boost for better souls for maxing her and for people who already have every other soul.

Waniiii
10-16-2017, 10:02 AM

Both D'art and Mordred will give you a frame B Atk/Def debuff (Mordred is -15/-15, D'art is -20/-20). Mordred also gives you black propaganda, a really useful ability when facing a boss. I would unlock one of the two, to have a very useful ability to set as EX for your Andromeda.

Arthur is kinda meh, only gives you a slight damage buff.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 10:27 AM

It's a 3% chance of rolling the SSR rarity (not even including what type of SSR it is), so 1 in 33 rolls on average. 9 SSRs (at all) takes 297 rolls in the longterm average. More than that after factoring that your SSR specifically are kamihime *and* they're unique from each other.

By definition, you are lucky if you beat the average, unlucky if you've taken longer than average, and neither if you're... within 1 standard deviation of the average, or something like that? Or did I get the usage of standard deviation wrong here?

Slashley
10-16-2017, 10:28 AM
--frame B Atk/Def debuff (Mordred is -15/-15, --)Mordred is -10/-10.

But Mordred's Black Propaganda is really good, and so is debuff resist down. Not having that makes such a huge difference, goddamn it.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 10:30 AM
*9 SSRs should be ~300 rolls rather than 297, since an SSR is actually 1 in 33.333 repeating rolls instead of 1 in 33.

Pareidolia
10-16-2017, 08:20 PM
MT Starts in 39 minutes, good luck with your gacha draws guys

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 01:21 AM
Still under maintenance...

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 02:31 AM
kamipro is dead :D

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 03:07 AM
Well they are implementing new feature to the game and hopefully new contents like Heracles for eg (Oh please devs add her already!)

Kitty
10-17-2017, 03:08 AM
i stayed up for 2 hours when i could've been sleeping ........wat... i am supposed to go to school soon....am not goin... heck u all

Kitty
10-17-2017, 03:51 AM
and we're up!

good luck everyone

AutoCrimson
10-17-2017, 03:52 AM
its online. sadly, missing one eye for awakening

AutoCrimson
10-17-2017, 03:55 AM
oh, Amon won the popularity poll. also, got Naberius from tickets, lol

DeathKnight
10-17-2017, 03:58 AM
Got 4 ticket, 1 draw i got Rakshasa, other 3 draw i got naga and two useless weapons, no SSR Kamihime.
Thanks for another disappointment in gach system -.-

Kitty
10-17-2017, 04:11 AM
well... i used my first ticket *harpie*

and so thought... hmm, i better to use my AP first so.. did 1 ixion...

used my 2nd and 3rd ticket and HOLY FUCK
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/369788263445037056/unknown.png?width=701&height=473
https://i.imgur.com/2z8i7vm.jpg

i don't even... i would've been happy with just SR i didnt have but this is fucking crazy

Blueguy
10-17-2017, 04:14 AM
i stayed up for 2 hours when i could've been sleeping ........wat... i am supposed to go to school soon....am not goin... heck u all

I took a nap to stay up late. Could have been to bed about 3 hours earlier or more.

With my tickets, I got an SR weapon, Rare weapon, SR eidolon, and Amon.

game seems slow.

Kitty
10-17-2017, 04:45 AM
After Jack now confirmed (as we already thought, but 100% now):

Crucible of Combat vs Demon Wrath
(R side is the new kami that includes SSR Air, SR and R one)
https://cf.g.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/29/chara_l_29.png

and after that is..
Advent Battle vs Sphinx
(where we'll finally get the SSR Dark Healer Osiris, and the cute cat Bast/Bastet)
https://cf.g.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/30/chara_l_30.png

AutoCrimson
10-17-2017, 04:54 AM
well.. used tickets on my main also...
Fafnir, Nyarl, Brynhildr, Oto-hime. Since already had Nyarl, the event result was SSR Eido, SR and R hime. not that bad, considering the "event" was actually just logging each day and grabbing the daily awards

phuonglop12a2
10-17-2017, 05:04 AM
2 Account - 8 Tickets ===> 1 R Aurora for second Account..

Damn it :((

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 05:07 AM
Wait Gaia is the only SSR Kami that can be awakened?

PS: yeah the game seems to be lagging...

phuonglop12a2
10-17-2017, 05:08 AM
Having 7k Jewels... I want continue save them, but my Soul want use all them :(:(:( I'm feeling Really really really confused!

Slashley
10-17-2017, 05:33 AM
After Jack now confirmed (as we already thought, but 100% now):

Crucible of Combat vs Demon Wrath
(R side is the new kami that includes SSR Air, SR and R one)

and after that is..
Advent Battle vs Sphinx
(where we'll finally get the SSR Dark Healer Osiris, and the cute cat Bast/Bastet)FUCK. I was hoping they wouldn't update that stuff until after Halloween, because then we'd know about Koihime when Wrath started.

Now, we're left guessing until after Sphinx. FUCK.

Calle Falk
10-17-2017, 05:37 AM
I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times before but might as well throw it out there cus I'd like to know too. :p

Does the Premium Gachas (anything costing nutaku gold in general) have higher odds% of getting SSR or same as Magic jewels ?

lDelay
10-17-2017, 05:55 AM
Let's see. Wasted 6k jewels and got 3 SR Kami's, good luck that i didn't get any Water since i don't have any Weapons and Kami's so far. (I'm going to suck so much in the Wrath Event LuL) The bad thing is... any of these Kamis are from the Pool (Hermes, Agnis, Oberon) i feel like the RNG is making fun of me.

Tried with the 4 special tickets, just bunch of R weapons... i'm so sad about that... But even so, i still have hope with those tickets that i can get from this event + jewels.
...I only want Sol to complete my Holy Team. Can i get her? Probably at the almost end of this event i'm going to be able to see that... or not.

Good luck everyone with that god damn Gacha.