PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 06:11 AM
I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times before but might as well throw it out there cus I'd like to know too. :p

Does the Premium Gachas (anything costing nutaku gold in general) have higher odds% of getting SSR or same as Magic jewels ?

Jewel gacha gets the get boosted rates of new himes, or in this case, the choice rewards. Premium gacha has since separated into 2 separate gachas, leaving one with boosted rates and one without. Take note that using regular premium tickets only pull from regular premium gacha and not boosted drop rate premium gacha.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 07:00 AM
After Jack now confirmed (as we already thought, but 100% now):

Crucible of Combat vs Demon Wrath
(R side is the new kami that includes SSR Air, SR and R one)

What do you mean by after Jack?

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 07:08 AM
What do you mean by after Jack?

You can confirm the event by messing with the event image URL.

The current event is
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/27/chara_l_27.png

change both numbers to the next, in this case 27 to 28 for both and you get the image for the next upcoming event.

Jack o Lantern (Raid)
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/28/chara_l_28.png

Another Union event.
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/29/chara_l_29.png

Sphinx (Advent)
https://cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/images/background/30/chara_l_30.png

Keep doing this and you get a list of event order of Nutaku, since they aren't following the DMM version completely anymore. It usually only works for a few events ahead until they update them and add more, in this case, it only goes up to Sphinx right now.

Frelas
10-17-2017, 07:44 AM
I have a questiom i did the 3000 gem cacha. I got beelzebub staff but beelzebub didnt get released because i already had a beelzebub and her staff. So do i have now useless weapon without getting any compensation?

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 07:52 AM
I have a questiom i did the 3000 gem cacha. I got beelzebub staff but beelzebub didnt get released because i already had a beelzebub and her staff. So do i have now useless weapon without getting any compensation?

I think you meant Jewels instead of Gems, though you can use it to limit break the weapon in question.

Pareidolia
10-17-2017, 07:52 AM

Nope, you only get Duplicate Compensation when you roll an SSR

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 08:00 AM
So that means that we'll be facing against two FIRE event bosses (Raid and Union) in succession after this rematch? Darn and to think WATER is my weakest element, it's gonna be tough for me to deal with.

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 08:05 AM
So that means that we'll be facing against two FIRE event bosses (Raid and Union) in succession after this rematch? Darn and to think WATER is my weakest element, it's gonna be tough for me to deal with.

Jack is dark. Union is fire. Sphinx is light.

Jack's Ragnarok will introduce the new Illusion element, which is supposedly strong to everything.

Frelas
10-17-2017, 08:07 AM
I think you meant Jewels instead of Gems, though you can use it to limit break the weapon in question.
A yes i meant jewels

Nope, you only get Duplicate Compensation when you roll an SSR
ugh thats annoying
thanks for answering, glad that i didnt spend a dime on the game yet

Calle Falk
10-17-2017, 08:13 AM
Here's a silly question.. and thanks for the patience lol
How important is it actually to use same element teams? I get you do increased dmg and would take less dmg, etc etc, but can you get by with just a strong team composition? I mean.. full element teams seems kinda whale'ish and unlikely for me at least.

sanahtlig
10-17-2017, 08:17 AM
Advantages of a primary, dominant-element team (https://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#heading=h.6vd44u8ohmwf)

Pareidolia
10-17-2017, 08:20 AM
How important is it actually to use same element teams? I get you do increased dmg and would take less dmg, etc etc, but can you get by with just a strong team composition? I mean.. full element teams seems kinda whale'ish and unlikely for me at least.

Send me a Message and I'll explain it deeply but, it also has to do with your Eidolon boost and Weapon Grid, not counting the Hime special habilities for the short answer

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 08:22 AM

You should be using all same element himes and weapons, that way all your himes get the weapon skills. There are only a few exceptions such as Sol and Amaterasu since their skills are just that good or unless you're forced to use a mix/max passive eidolon like Luxuria (which is a pretty bad eidolon in general).

Other eidolons you do get a small boost to your team using the same element too (IIRC, it's only a 10% boost) but you should prioritize using the eidolons by their activation effect instead of trying to use the same element eidolon as your team.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 09:02 AM
Advantages of a primary, dominant-element team

Thanks for the really usefull information.
Though I want to ask, what Kamihime combo team would be the best to go for with FIRE (main) and THUNDER (secondary)? Also how much attack an element can deal/receive when facing a non-disadvantageous element boss (eg: FIRE vs THUNDER boss)? Same question about DARK/LIGHT element against every other element boss.

Pareidolia
10-17-2017, 09:04 AM
The best [[available]] Fire SSR's are Amaterasu and Svarog; you'll most likely end up using an A Frame Def Debuff as EX Skill , Thunder are Tyr and please don't run Thunder lol

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 09:21 AM
So going from Sanahtlig's explanation, what are the top 2 current Elements that can cover up both OFFENSIVE / DEFENSIVE and have the highest chance of enduring a battle against every Element excluding its weakness? From what I can tell, it seems that Water and Wind are on the top list, but what do you people think?

fucka
10-17-2017, 09:21 AM
The best [[available]] Fire SSR's are Amaterasu and Svarog; you'll most likely end up using an A Frame Def Debuff as EX Skill , Thunder are Tyr and please don't run Thunder lol

Fire team has a bright future.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 09:23 AM

Actually the main reason why I choose THUNDER was to cover up for FIRE's weakness against WATER, but I can still change my secondary to WIND since it's my 3rd strongest element if necessary.

Slashley
10-17-2017, 09:32 AM
If you make Fire your main, then it's fine to make Thunder your secondary. You don't need all that much to eat Water events up with elemental advantage.

I'm stupid enough to main Thunder, and Fire needs to be my flipside. Just like most Water players need to build Wind teams.

Stway
10-17-2017, 09:43 AM
Not to add to the salt pile or anything.. but what exactly was the point of the "Player's Choice" poll? lmao. The rates at getting the chosen is still low af regardless, and a lot of people seem to not be getting anything at all. Nutaku just wanted to cuck us, huh.

Slashley
10-17-2017, 09:44 AM
In a couple of events, the Rate Up modifier should change from 5x to 15x chance.
Hopefully it'll happen, since as the Hime pool gets more and more diluted, it's a needed change.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 09:48 AM
But do elemental advantage affects drop rate? I mean if you face a thunder boss with for example a fire team instead of wind team, wouldn't that make the material farming drop low in number?

Slashley
10-17-2017, 09:55 AM
No? The only thing that makes more or less things drop is Snatch and possibly the one Wind SSR and Thunder SR Eidolons.

LeCrestfallen
10-17-2017, 09:56 AM
all 4 tickets wasted, only rares ~+ sad panda.

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 10:10 AM
In a couple of events, the Rate Up modifier should change from 5x to 15x chance.
Hopefully it'll happen, since as the Hime pool gets more and more diluted, it's a needed change.

Is this true? I've heard about them removing SSR hime-less weapons from gacha into a new shop in the future but I have not heard of increasing the rate itself. Though the real question to ask is if nutaku is adjusted their drop rates or not.

all 4 tickets wasted, only rares ~+ sad panda.
Not wasted, you didn't lose anything. Not like you paid for them. All you did was log in.

WhatIconceal
10-17-2017, 10:20 AM
Well, it could be worse...

Slashley
10-17-2017, 10:23 AM
Is this true? I've heard about them removing SSR hime-less weapons from gacha into a new shop in the future but I have not heard of increasing the rate itself. Though the real question to ask is if nutaku is adjusted their drop rates or not.--Wrath event should bring this change to us as well. Of course, nobody knows will we really or not. Not even Nutaku...

The only way to find out for sure would be compile data from multiple mega-whales.

And two months later, in a Wind Advent, they should be removing non-KH SSR weapons from the store. Fucking finally.
*looks angrily at 1 SSR Hime, 0 SSR Eidolons and FOUR non-KH SSR weapons*
Fuck you, non-KH weapons. FUCK you.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 10:27 AM
The change from 5x to 15x on DMM was on their November 7 update, which was Wrath.

4 tickets got me a Freya weapon dupe and other trash. Then I decided to throw 3k jewels cause I'm sitting on a fair amount and nothing I want seems to be coming up soon. Rolled Tyr. On the one hand, why Thunder? On the other hand, hey, finally an SSR that's on the awakening list. I can actually give a damn about that feature now!

jacknapier40
10-17-2017, 11:03 AM
hi guys.
just wondering,is there any point in using rare eidolons or weapons instead of ssr or at least 1-2 sr?
they are faster sure but don't seem to do almost nothing.

Aidoru
10-17-2017, 11:22 AM
hi guys.
just wondering,is there any point in using rare eidolons or weapons instead of ssr or at least 1-2 sr?
they are faster sure but don't seem to do almost nothing.

Eidolons, no. Aside from when you're still starting out and still filling out your eidolon grid, do not use R and SR unless you have no other options. The only time I could ever think of using a R or SR eidolon longer than necessary is because they have an element passive you don't have a SSR yet for the team you want to main. Aside from that, their base stat value is too low to warrant even bothering with. Eidolons do incredibly weak damage in this game. There is almost no meaning in getting additional attacks from them with most having negligible or no effects.

The only exception is Anzu, for her drop rate buff, which even then I persnally wouldn't bother using.

sanahtlig
10-17-2017, 03:36 PM
The SR eidolon with the defense down debuff can be a game-changer. That's a keeper for sure, because an extra -10% DEF can increase your team's damage by as much as 20%.

So going from Sanahtlig's explanation, what are the top 2 current Elements that can cover up both OFFENSIVE / DEFENSIVE and have the highest chance of enduring a battle against every Element excluding its weakness? From what I can tell, it seems that Water and Wind are on the top list, but what do you people think?
I just haven't written the sections for Fire and Dark yet. That doesn't mean they aren't good. Any element can work well with the right combination of kamihime, but some work better than others when you're missing that ideal combo. Fire and Water have strong potential, provided you start with one of their core SSRs (e.g., Amaterasu or Cthulhu). Wind needs Gaia and Oberon (SR) or Sol to be most effective. Light needs Sol, Diana, and Light Tsukuyomi, the latter of which isn't even released yet. Thunder needs... kamihime and weapons that won't be released for over 6 months. (My research on Dark isn't complete.) But that should give you an idea of which elements are going to be harder to build teams for.

Also how much attack an element can deal/receive when facing a non-disadvantageous element boss (eg: FIRE vs THUNDER boss)?
I don't know know what question you're trying to ask, therefore I have no answer for you.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 04:15 PM
I don't know know what question you're trying to ask, therefore I have no answer for you.

I mean you mentioned on the Strategy Guide the % value of the Prime Elements against their 1 respective Element weakness (+45% damage taken/ -25% damage dealt), so I was curious about how much it is when the Prime Elements are facing an Element that isn't their weakness. The same goes for DARK/LIGHT which are apparently slightly stronger against every Prime Elements, how much % ATK dealt/taken is "slightly"?

Sorry I really don't know how to phrase it any other way since I'm not really good with English.

Slashley
10-17-2017, 04:20 PM
Thunder deals 45% extra to Water, and takes 25% less from it. The same numbers apply to all respective elements, like how Thunder deals 25% less damage to Wind and takes 45% extra.

Aside from their weakness and strong element, there's no modifier. So 0% extra when neutral. Well, 3% for Light/Dark I guess, but.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 04:46 PM
Thunder deals 45% extra to Water, and takes 25% less from it. The same numbers apply to all respective elements, like how Thunder deals 25% less damage to Wind and takes 45% extra.

Aside from their weakness and strong element, there's no modifier. So 0% extra when neutral. Well, 3% for Light/Dark I guess, but.

Thanks for the info, really appreciate it.

But wow 3% only? Not really that much different from neutral.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 04:49 PM
I heard something about a new element "Illusion" which was said to be stronger against every element. Does anyone have any information concerning that?

LeCrestfallen
10-17-2017, 04:51 PM
Only stuff that you already know, is effective against each element, takes extra damage from each element, basicly glass cannon deluxe.

Slashley
10-17-2017, 04:51 PM
I haven't checked, but supposedly it deals 45% extra against everything and takes 45% extra from everything. I haven't checked. We haven't had a single one yet, after all, and what you need to do doesn't change regardless of the details. Kill it before it kills you.

phuonglop12a2
10-17-2017, 11:08 PM
I have 2 account, but I don't have time to play 2 account same times anymore, so I want share one account for one person, who will don't change password , i will sometimes online with this account (Or You can change if you want).

This account has 4 SSR ( Amon - Acala - Svarorg - Titania ).
Anyone want it? Send me your email and i will change email to that email.

Calle Falk
10-18-2017, 03:10 AM
HMm, anyone know a solution for the whole "Error has occured" problem? Stuck on a mainstory quest lol.

Skulkraken
10-18-2017, 03:33 AM
HMm, anyone know a solution for the whole "Error has occured" problem? Stuck on a mainstory quest lol.

Your internet connection might be the cause. I get booted out with the same error whenever my own connection craps out due to congestion or whatever.

phuonglop12a2
10-18-2017, 03:47 AM
I have 2 account, but I don't have time to play 2 account same times anymore, so I want share one account for one person, who will don't change password , i will sometimes online with this account (Or You can change if you want).

This account has 4 SSR ( Amon - Acala - Svarorg - Titania ).
Anyone want it? Send me your email and i will change email to that email.

Done. Gave Away. :)

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 10:38 AM
Did anyone manage to drop a SSR from the Advent boss without using D'art' Snatch?

Kitty
10-18-2017, 10:44 AM
yup, it's possible... snatch is kinda useless when you get to a certain point in which you need more useful ex ability like def debuffs or atk buffs.. no point using snatch, it doesn't guarantee SSR from drops, just increases the rate.. while you still have a chance to get SSR drops without using it.. :o

phuonglop12a2
10-18-2017, 12:12 PM
I used to get 1 SSR Weapon from Rahab, and only one it, no more.... I think SSR drop rate is very very very low, lower than SSR Kami from Gacha.

Waniiii
10-18-2017, 12:25 PM
Got a Yata drop on ULT without snatch.

Iirc, snatch only affects the amount of bronze chests dropped, not silver/gold/platinum ones.

Aidoru
10-18-2017, 02:20 PM
Got a Yata drop on ULT without snatch.

Iirc, snatch only affects the amount of bronze chests dropped, not silver/gold/platinum ones.

Source on that would be nice. Feels like it seems like that because bronze chest are so common in the first place, so obviously something that already drops a lot would drop even more.

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 02:43 PM
"An error has occured! we're working on it please try again in a few minutes"

......in the middle of battle against a Ragnarok......all the debuffs I casted on the boss are all gone by now (still can't access the game wut?)

Eunicorn
10-18-2017, 02:46 PM
"An error has occured! we're working on it please try again in a few minutes"

......in the middle of battle against a Ragnarok......all the debuffs I casted on the boss are all gone by now (still can't access the game wut?)

Currently farming on Ult too. Man, I was about to sleep... now I want to wait to consume my remaining AP.

Blueguy
10-18-2017, 02:48 PM
Did anyone manage to drop a SSR from the Advent boss without using D'art' Snatch?

The last event is the only one I didn't get one of the weapons and eidolons as a drop. Got Yata this morning on ragnarok.

Stway
10-18-2017, 02:56 PM
*insert long sigh here*

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 02:56 PM
Guys is there something happening to the game? Can't access it anymore due to constant error...

Calle Falk
10-18-2017, 02:57 PM
Yeh server seems down
Edit: Back up, didn't take them long :p

phuonglop12a2
10-19-2017, 12:33 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I want Gacha, but my luck is very bad in this week, so confused. :((:((:((

PeerlessHonda
10-19-2017, 02:03 AM
Yo guys, I wanted to ask what FREE VPN is safe to use for rerolling. Tbh I've never done any reroll before let alone use VPN, so this is my first time on both domain. I was thinking of using Hola but I saw an article saying it being harmfull despite its big popularity, so there goes my hesitation. It might just be some false assumption like the infamous false positive virus, despite that though I still want to play it safe and rely on someone who knows about this stuff.

So again what FREE VPN is safe to use for rerolling? (PS: I already have Sanahtlig's rerolling guide for how to reroll but I can't really use ZenMate as VPN since it needs you to pay to activate the app)

AutoCrimson
10-19-2017, 03:21 AM
Yo guys, I wanted to ask what FREE VPN is safe to use for rerolling.

Opera browser

phuonglop12a2
10-19-2017, 04:26 AM
Yo guys, I wanted to ask what FREE VPN is safe to use for rerolling. Tbh I've never done any reroll before let alone use VPN, so this is my first time on both domain. I was thinking of using Hola but I saw an article saying it being harmfull despite its big popularity, so there goes my hesitation. It might just be some false assumption like the infamous false positive virus, despite that though I still want to play it safe and rely on someone who knows about this stuff.

So again what FREE VPN is safe to use for rerolling? (PS: I already have Sanahtlig's rerolling guide for how to reroll but I can't really use ZenMate as VPN since it needs you to pay to activate the app)

Opera Browser. You can reroll 60 account everyday (If your IP is Dynamic IP, or you can reroll 50acc/day)..

PeerlessHonda
10-19-2017, 06:35 AM
Thanks guys, I'll go for it then.

AutoCrimson
10-19-2017, 06:49 AM
Opera Browser. You can reroll 60 account everyday (If your IP is Dynamic IP, or you can reroll 50acc/day)..
i believe, you can change whole vpn pool of ip addresses simply by closing opera and then starting it again

Kitty
10-19-2017, 06:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_aCZR506Hc

testing Azazel's damage with different buffs.

sanahtlig
10-19-2017, 07:07 AM
I've updated the guide accordingly. Thanks for the heads up.

WhatIconceal
10-19-2017, 11:55 AM
thefeels.jpg

>66 draws (4 x 10 chain + 4 hime weapon tickets + 22 premium tickets)

>1 Echidna from ticket
>1 Anzu dupe from ticket
>1 Artemis dupe, 1 Brynhildr dupe, 1 Hermes dupe, 1 Nyarlathotep, 1 SR himeless weapon from 10 chains (no SRs beside this ones from 10 chains)
>1 SR himeless weapon, 1 Nyarlathotep dupe from premium tickets
>ton of R himes (8 new, 10 dupes) and other crap

#salt-bath #faith-no-more #life-will-never-be-the-same #rnjesus-is-dead #10-chain-is-a-lie

Calle Falk
10-19-2017, 01:12 PM
Seriously considering just mass pulling from the rematch gacha

Aidoru
10-19-2017, 03:00 PM
I did with the hope of getting Sol and got nothing particularly good. Did 3 x10 jewel pulls and the only SSR I got was the eidolon Fenrir which I probably won't even use unless I get more copies of.

Well, with the bonus jewels from Halloween log in, I'll probably just keep doing 300 jewel pulls until the bonus rates go away. If not, my only real chance at getting Sol is with the miracle tickets that I'd rather not use money on.

lDelay
10-19-2017, 03:24 PM
Same happens to me, didin't get Sol even with 6k jewels, never lucky. Just keep hoping to get her before her rate drops again.

So i wanna ask, even so i don't usually use Money for a game, how is that Miracle Tickets work?

LeCrestfallen
10-19-2017, 03:26 PM
Since we have a short break from union events.
I am in search of a new, active, higher leveled union. Would be nice to have some participants in union events!
Reached Rank 80 couple days ago and should be able to carry my own weight in events. active 2~3 times a day.

idunno
10-19-2017, 03:29 PM
So i wanna ask, even so i don't usually use Money for a game, how is that Miracle Tickets work?

The miracle ticket is 50$ (probably) to pick one SSR hime that has been released when the ticket was released, with the exceptions of limited himes (like Summer Sol)

LeCrestfallen
10-19-2017, 03:49 PM
Wasn't it mentioned here in the forum that the ticket might cost only 30 bucks?
Even if not the miracle ticket might be more cost efficient than regular gacha.

idunno
10-19-2017, 03:52 PM
Wasn't it mentioned here in the forum that the ticket might cost only 30 bucks?
Even if not the miracle ticket might be more cost efficient than regular gacha.

People might have thought that because the last SSR guaranteed ticket was reduced from 50$ to 30$. The DMM version (japanese version) sold them from 50$, and they sold a lot, so I really doubt Nutaku will change the price

AgentFakku
10-19-2017, 04:05 PM
Did a ticket pull

Did a 10 Pull

katsalia
10-19-2017, 04:48 PM
Did a 10 pull with jewels.... got 3 SSR and none of them Kamihime

Got 2 Eidolons and a non-hime weapon...

Taikos
10-19-2017, 06:21 PM
Hi guys, i'm a new player to Kamihime, been rerolling for a few days now hoping to get lucky, but while I'm stuck in reroll hell I'm wondering if you guys have any advice, or if there's a good noobie guide that I should follow/read before getting myself into this?

So far the only thing I know is that miracle tickets will be my go-to source as soon as they are available.. and I really like Satan, a lot. XD

Edit: this was my failed attempt at introducing myself :p

ohjel
10-19-2017, 07:36 PM
Hi guys, i'm a new player to Kamihime, been rerolling for a few days now hoping to get lucky, but while I'm stuck in reroll hell I'm wondering if you guys have any advice, or if there's a good noobie guide that I should follow/read before getting myself into this?

So far the only thing I know is that miracle tickets will be my go-to source as soon as they are available.. and I really like Satan, a lot. XD

Edit: this was my failed attempt at introducing myself :p

The guide at docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit# is really good for starting out. Once you get an account and start getting serious about the game, he has a spreadsheet of ultimate power, but it's not worth worrying about until then.

Pareidolia
10-19-2017, 07:52 PM
Can you block someone in this forum?

ohjel
10-19-2017, 09:21 PM
Can you block someone in this forum?

Just click on the Settings option in the top right corner of the screen and then go to the PM Blocker setting.

Taikos
10-19-2017, 10:28 PM
The guide at docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit# is really good for starting out. Once you get an account and start getting serious about the game, he has a spreadsheet of ultimate power, but it's not worth worrying about until then.

thanks bro!
superawesome read. :)
not much info about dark though but i'll figure it out eventually :cool:

PS--- is Siegfried a bad soul to aim for? I kinda like the appearance.. and in my head "gauge restriction" thingie and vs raging sounds pretty good, but is it bad compared to Mordred like the guide suggests? :S
PSS--- any reasonable time frame where we might get miracle tickets? XD

Aidoru
10-20-2017, 12:29 AM
thanks bro!
superawesome read. :)
not much info about dark though but i'll figure it out eventually :cool:

PS--- is Siegfried a bad soul to aim for? I kinda like the appearance.. and in my head "gauge restriction" thingie and vs raging sounds pretty good, but is it bad compared to Mordred like the guide suggests? :S
PSS--- any reasonable time frame where we might get miracle tickets? XD

Siegfried is extremely strong if used right but one of the worst to get as your first as she doesn't bring anything to your team. Gauge restriction pretty much has no value to the point we can't even tell what it does.

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 01:45 AM
Seeing how free/premium people (and myself) are being beachslapped by those useless non-Kami Weapons (especially those SSRs, which don't give neither Kami or Draconic Eye), I prefer waiting for the day those sheety Weapons are being removed from the gacha before spending any money on this game, really...

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 02:48 AM
Just wait for the release if the +100% Elemental eidolons.

They make a huuuuge difference

Slashley
10-20-2017, 03:03 AM
-- Gauge restriction pretty much has no value to the point we can't even tell what it does.It gives a bonus to how much your damage reduces the Rage gauge, if we're referring to the same skill.

The problem is, the bonus is so small, it might as well not be there. So it's a worthless skill all around.

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 03:06 AM
Just wait for the release if the +100% Elemental eidolons.

They make a huuuuge difference

~1.2% odds though, but I guess we can get them with Miracle Ticket? Also 100%? Is that when it's MLB? With 80%-100%?

Slashley
10-20-2017, 03:38 AM
Miracle Tickets are for Kamihime only.

100% at 0 stars, 120% MLB.

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 04:02 AM
Omg 100-120% seems extremely OP. I'm under the impression that devs are going to add a difficulty harder than Ragnarok.

AutoCrimson
10-20-2017, 04:18 AM
guys, just did couple of Yata Ulti runs, just to get those 20 elixirs (cuz already mlb'ed both Yata and her weapon last event), and it dropped SSR eido from chest

should i keep it, since i heard that in future there will be some kind of exchange for eidos?

or mb just keep her and wait till second re-run of the raid event, since there was another rumor, that shop will reset?

sanahtlig
10-20-2017, 05:56 AM
Omg 100-120% seems extremely OP. I'm under the impression that devs are going to add a difficulty harder than Ragnarok.
Ragnarok Disasters (for Relic weapons) and Accessory Quests will be added. The final tier of Accessory Quests is said to be harder than Advent Ragnaroks. Accessory Quests should be released around December with the next Water Advent.

Slashley
10-20-2017, 06:07 AM
--
should i keep it, since i heard that in future there will be some kind of exchange for eidos?--For wasting one Eidolon inventory slot for ~10 months, you'll get 1/4th of a Raid Eidolon. Or 1/67th of a Kaiser Dragoon.

Is it smart or not is up to you. I'd personally keep it, but... uh... yeah, the gain rather miniscule.

Only Ixion and Phoenix have had second reruns so far, but Yata might get one eventually. I don't think that two LMB Yatas would be a good idea though.

AutoCrimson
10-20-2017, 06:12 AM
since im on 200/200 slots for eido/weap, wasting one is not a big problem. guess ill keep her

Taikos
10-20-2017, 01:34 PM
Oh, oh!!! Does anyone know if there's a list for all the kamis that will eventually be awakened?
Or like.. something like that :o

Kitty
10-20-2017, 01:38 PM
Oh, oh!!! Does anyone know if there's a list for all the kamis that will eventually be awakened?
Or like.. something like that :o

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E7%A5%9E%E5%8C%96%E8%A6%9A%E9%86%92

Taikos
10-20-2017, 01:42 PM
Thanks! Also, LOLLLLLLLLLLL, Tulle & Tall instead of Tyr & Thor

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 02:09 PM

Yes, they will be.. and depending on how they are acquired will be the deciding factor on if I finally drop this game or not. It's major P2W territory if they can just be bought outright. It's already bad enough for players not willing to spend cash, that would be like spitting in our face. Sure, they're eidolons and can be shared, but we all know the whales would circlejerk amongst themselves. They would completely devoid my reason to progress or even play the game at all, like.. what would be the point lol.

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 03:22 PM
Ragnarok Disasters (for Relic weapons) and Accessory Quests will be added. The final tier of Accessory Quests is said to be harder than Advent Ragnaroks. Accessory Quests should be released around December with the next Water Advent.

To add on to this, the latest highest difficulty content type was added to DMM on August, named Guild Order. It uses the raid event eidolons as its bosses, but gameplay-wise it seems to resemble Advent style. Except it has 5 stages instead of 3 and it's effectively Ragnarok difficulty. For example, the first Guild Order is Crom Cruach; she has 8.5 million HP there (...wait, that's actually higher than her 7 million HP in ragnarok difficulty of her actual raid event). That's also still less than the sum total of grunt/miniboss HP in stages 1-4 :P

Eunicorn
10-20-2017, 04:05 PM

can't help it if it's a direct translation

this might look stupid: i was digging some files from nutaku server and found some future contents until january-february. among them is from a certain login bonus ui. should this foreshadowing from alyssa's login bonus outfit confirm the koihime collab event coming in nutaku version?

Frelas
10-20-2017, 04:16 PM
I have 4 characters from top ten players poll after spending 15000 jewels(still no ssr drop)
I understand the popularity with 3 of them, but the fourth one eludes me
Nyarlathotep: great debuff skills
Rakshasa: tsundere+
Artemis: tsundere++
But lastly i have beelzebub, why is she popular?
Her skills dont look great, is it her personality? her looks? or do i underestimate her skills?

sanahtlig
10-20-2017, 04:30 PM
But lastly i have beelzebub, why is she popular?
Her skills dont look great, is it her personality? her looks? or do i underestimate her skills?
Because Berserk greatly boosts damage and has few demerits when timed correctly. Her other abilities synergize with this and result in excellent normal attack damage for the entire team during the Burst generation phase of a fight. Moreover, the defense debuff can be cleansed with recovery skills or canceled with a defense buff.

Taikos
10-20-2017, 04:31 PM
can't help it if it's a direct translation

this might look stupid: i was digging some files from nutaku server and found some future contents until january-february. among them is from a certain login bonus ui. should this foreshadowing from alyssa's login bonus outfit confirm the koihime collab event coming in nutaku version?

Just thought it was kinda funny, no offense! <3

AutoCrimson
10-20-2017, 04:36 PM

what if, just what "if" - Tyr/Thor are the mistranslation of Names of Gods from another lang? oO

Frelas
10-20-2017, 04:40 PM
Because Berserk greatly boosts damage and has few demerits when timed correctly. Her other abilities synergize with this and result in excellent normal attack damage for the entire team during the Burst generation phase of a fight. Moreover, the defense debuff can be mitigated with recovery skills or canceled out with a defense buff.

Alright thanks for the explanation.

Slashley
10-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Thanks! Also, LOLLLLLLLLLLL, Tulle & Tall instead of Tyr & ThorIf that actually bothers you, you could use the Encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox.
Yes, they will be.. and depending on how they are acquired will be the deciding factor on if I finally drop this game or not. It's major P2W territory if they can just be bought outright. It's already bad enough for players not willing to spend cash, that would be like spitting in our face. Sure, they're eidolons and can be shared, but we all know the whales would circlejerk amongst themselves. They would completely devoid my reason to progress or even play the game at all, like.. what would be the point lol.You can't buy them "directly directly", but they're one of the many SSR Gacha Eidolons. Some people will get lucky and get them. Some people will shove money into the game until they get them, just like they get every SSR Hime because they feel like it.

Yes, it is P2W, but nothing will actually change. Just like before, even though the gain from these Eidolons is absolutely massive... it's not any different from what is going on now. A whale who doesn't invest time into Kamihime is going to have a very shitty damage output before and after these Eidolons. And just like now, you simply cannot hope to beat whales who have full on-element LMB SSR Hime teams, whether or not they have these Eidolons.

People who pay get a huge lead, but you cannot be strong in Kamihime without investing at least a modest amount of time into the game. This is untrue for most P2W games. And reminder that you can use other people who have these Eidolons, you don't even need to be Friends with them now!

Taikos
10-20-2017, 05:57 PM
since you guys know the game well and al lthat, is it worth buying the legendary pack? 8000 gold for 1 SSR and some other random stuff

figured i'd add.. sorry for all the questions btw, know i'm new to the forum and all dat but just thought i might be so bold to ask teh questions as not to mess up and waste a lot of money for nothing XD

thanks in advance for your patience.

sanahtlig
10-20-2017, 09:19 PM
is it worth buying the legendary pack? 8000 gold for 1 SSR and some other random stuff
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 09:19 PM
If that actually bothers you, you could use the Encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox.You can't buy them "directly directly", but they're one of the many SSR Gacha Eidolons. Some people will get lucky and get them. Some people will shove money into the game until they get them, just like they get every SSR Hime because they feel like it.

Yes, it is P2W, but nothing will actually change. Just like before, even though the gain from these Eidolons is absolutely massive... it's not any different from what is going on now. A whale who doesn't invest time into Kamihime is going to have a very shitty damage output before and after these Eidolons. And just like now, you simply cannot hope to beat whales who have full on-element LMB SSR Hime teams, whether or not they have these Eidolons.

People who pay get a huge lead, but you cannot be strong in Kamihime without investing at least a modest amount of time into the game. This is untrue for most P2W games. And reminder that you can use other people who have these Eidolons, you don't even need to be Friends with them now!

Sorry, I was a bit salty at the time of writing that comment and it definitely showed lol. You do have a point, I guess.

And reminder that you can use other people who have these Eidolons, you don't even need to be Friends with them now!
What do you mean by this though? I thought you could only get the effect from those added to your Friends right now.

bigblackcock
10-20-2017, 09:23 PM
since you guys know the game well and al lthat, is it worth buying the legendary pack? 8000 gold for 1 SSR and some other random stuff

figured i'd add.. sorry for all the questions btw, know i'm new to the forum and all dat but just thought i might be so bold to ask teh questions as not to mess up and waste a lot of money for nothing XD

thanks in advance for your patience.

I forgot what this pack include, but the price is high.
It's better to wait for miracle ticket or restock of ssr ticket

Taikos
10-20-2017, 09:25 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

^ this, it loosk kinda costy but I guess it might be worth it ?

sanahtlig
10-20-2017, 09:30 PM

Just use my reroll guide for a free SSR kamihime, then spend $30 on the SSR kamihime Gatcha if you're still not satisfied. $80 is way too much to spend as a new player on a game like this, and it's not even a good deal.

Taikos
10-20-2017, 09:33 PM
Just use my reroll guide for a free SSR kamihime, then spend $30 on the SSR kamihime Gatcha if you're still not satisfied. $80 is way too much to spend as a new player on a game like this, and it's not even a good deal.

Yeah I'm using that currently, stuck in re-roll hell but I might have set my bar a bit high, haha.
Your guide is awesome btw, thanks for making that. ^^

bigblackcock
10-20-2017, 09:37 PM

The only good thing there are the SSR ticket (3000 gold)
Elixers so you can farm more and help you to level up (100*25= 2500) and energy leaf so you can join more raid/union battles (100*25= 2500)
So the price of those stuff together is indeed 8k, and the other stuff...find them unworthy
At my current pointvin the game i wouldn't buy it and just get the SSR draw or wait for miracle/restock of ssr ticket rather than buying it, but it's up to you.
1 more thing, energy leaf will give you 5 bp, while elixer the amount of your max AP (or revive if you got beaten)
So for a new player with low ap you will get lower ap from it compared to players thayed for longer

Aidoru
10-20-2017, 10:25 PM
Not worth it. In terms of actual cost, yea, it might look that way, but you probably don't ever need to buy elixirs or seeds with cash or jewels if you know what you're doing. You're essentially throwing 50 USDs, something you could save for a Mircale Ticket, on stuff you can easily farm from events. It's a huge waste of money unless you're rich and already bought the other 30k SSR draw (unless it's over I don't pay attention to them.)

The additional enhance materials and soul P are a joke. Like incredibly bad, they don't have any value at all considering how easy it is to get them.

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 11:05 PM
And reminder that you can use other people who have these Eidolons, you don't even need to be Friends with them now!

Wait didn't the game say that you need to be friend with the one whose Eidolon you're using in order to obtain the effects? (like % elemental atk/hp/other...)

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 12:06 AM
Isn't that weird that I can frequently obtain way rarer materials from 20AP raid than the 30AP one? (you know the 3/3 daily raid on first world). Is it even worth to farm that 30AP Ex raid?

Blueguy
10-21-2017, 12:14 AM
Wait didn't the game say that you need to be friend with the one whose Eidolon you're using in order to obtain the effects? (like % elemental atk/hp/other...)

At least with the last event, non-friend eidolons worked. I tried once or twice this event and it seems like it's back to normal, but I'm not positive.

Pareidolia
10-21-2017, 12:29 AM
No, you still get the effect from non-friend eidolon

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 01:29 AM
Ah yeah you're right, now that's really nice! But did devs intentionally change the effect's restriction? Or is it a bug?

Slashley
10-21-2017, 03:51 AM
Isn't that weird that I can frequently obtain way rarer materials from 20AP raid than the 30AP one? (you know the 3/3 daily raid on first world). Is it even worth to farm that 30AP Ex raid?They have the same drops, though I think the 30AP one gives you one extra drop. Still, 20 AP is more efficient for everything except Rank points I think, and even that's only a very slight edge.

I run the 30 AP ones anyway, just because that way I need to bother less.
Ah yeah you're right, now that's really nice! But did devs intentionally change the effect's restriction? Or is it a bug?It's a feature.

Normally, it would've come to us many months later, but we got it by accident in one of our pre-mature re-runs. That's why it still says "oh no you can't use this Eidolon since you're not friends!!!11" even though it isn't the case anymore. I assume that text will change when we get to the place the re-run should've taken.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 08:45 AM
Why is Susanoo the only Kami whose weapon doesn't match her element? She's Dark but the weapon is Thunder lol...

AutoCrimson
10-21-2017, 09:18 AM
Why is Susanoo the only Kami whose weapon doesn't match her element? She's Dark but the weapon is Thunder lol...

cuz Susano'o is the God of Storms, no?

Taikos
10-21-2017, 10:10 AM
Just realised.. black friday is next month, yeh? Should be interesting to see what nutaku cooks up for this black friday then. ;)
Previous one was pretty sick.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 11:33 AM
Just realised.. black friday is next month, yeh? Should be interesting to see what nutaku cooks up for this black friday then. ;)

Wouldn't be surprised if its just the first release of miracle tickets at regular price.

bigblackcock
10-21-2017, 11:38 AM

Maybe they'll just restock ssr ticket or do x10 premium gacha for 1500 gold instead of 3000
I wouldn't expect too much from it

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 11:41 AM
Hhhvvghhhhhg 8yyhvvvv high I have to pee on the couch

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 11:57 AM
Maybe they'll just restock ssr ticket or do x10 premium gacha for 1500 gold instead of 3000
I wouldn't expect too much from it

I'm not sure they'll do for this game bit I did play Flower Knight Girl when they did last year and they had 10k nuaku gold pick your own 6star girl, this would normally be 50 dollars. If nutaku does anything like that for kamihime, it'd be equivalent to 10 dollars for a ssr of your choice, which would be amazing.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Gawd I really love Ryu-Oh! Her and D'art alone could debuff the boss up to -40% atk/def (-50% with Relic Weapon hopefully) and rise max orbs by 1.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 01:42 PM
Gawd I really love Ryu-Oh! Her and D'art alone could debuff the boss up to -40% atk/def (-50% with Relic Weapon hopefully) and rise max orbs by 1.

Or you could use a better soul with sniper shot as the ex skill.

Stway
10-21-2017, 04:14 PM
They have the same drops, though I think the 30AP one gives you one extra drop. Still, 20 AP is more efficient for everything except Rank points I think, and even that's only a very slight edge.

I run the 30 AP ones anyway, just because that way I need to bother less.It's a feature.

Normally, it would've come to us many months later, but we got it by accident in one of our pre-mature re-runs. That's why it still says "oh no you can't use this Eidolon since you're not friends!!!11" even though it isn't the case anymore. I assume that text will change when we get to the place the re-run should've taken.

I really wish I had known this before the rerun. All the times I've been stuck with a list full of Wind Lilims this rerun.. :(

Slashley
10-21-2017, 04:22 PM
Wind Lilims are so bad that I'd be redoing my friendlist if it was that common. People have no excuse to run Lilim over Garuda or Quetzal.

Stway
10-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Wind Lilims are so bad that I'd be redoing my friendlist if it was that common. People have no excuse to run Lilim over Garuda or Quetzal.

Yea... since I know you can use any eidolon now, I'm definitely going to filter all these out if they don't change within a few days.

Taikos
10-21-2017, 09:13 PM
FINALLY, I need your help !!!
I got my first double SSR, Sol + Raphael.. is it worth keeping? XD
like.. playing Light for your main team

I read that guide that said light is kinda meh, but I'm getting tired of re-rolling xD

Aidoru
10-21-2017, 09:50 PM
Light is in no way bad, it's rather just a troublesome element that requires extra work as there is very little resources for strengthening them. Barely any events so no light weapons or eidolons outside of gacha. Also no event eidolons with hp% can make it difficult to do harder content so you'll be forced to scout for players with Hecatonchires (gatcha eidolon) unless you manage to get her yourself.

Though if you plan to use it, we will have a light event in about ~3 weeks. If you don't decide to start now, I don't see you coming close to max break limiting the event eidolon. Which in that case I would skip going light.

Taikos
10-21-2017, 09:57 PM
Light is in no way bad, it's rather just a troublesome element that requires extra work as there is very little resources for strengthening them. Barely any events so no light weapons or eidolons outside of gacha. Also no event eidolons with hp% can make it difficult to do harder content so you'll be forced to scout for players with Hecatonchires (gatcha eidolon) unless you manage to get her yourself.

Though if you plan to use it, we will have a light event in about ~3 weeks. If you don't decide to start now, I don't see you coming close to max break limiting the event eidolon. Which in that case I would skip going light.

I'll just start now then with this, neat, thanks!
So I know Sol is an amazing unit that will never get replaced for me, but what about Raphael ? How does she perform?
Also should I just go for Mordred straight away even though I have Sol's SSR wep? :p or would D'Artagnan be better XD
LAST QUESTIONS. <3 thanks:cool:

PS: Just super hyper right now, been re-rolling for awhile, today was 1 week straight and also my birthday XD so yippie, luck!

Aidoru
10-21-2017, 10:12 PM
I'll just start now then with this, neat, thanks!
So I know Sol is an amazing unit that will never get replaced for me, but what about Raphael ? How does she perform?
Also should I just go for Mordred straight away even though I have Sol's SSR wep? :p or would D'Artagnan be better XD
LAST QUESTIONS. <3 thanks:cool:

PS: Just super hyper right now, been re-rolling for awhile, today was 1 week straight and also my birthday XD so yippie, luck!

Raphael is for bossing, which is basically like anything important in this game. She works great with Mordred who should be your top priority with D'art right after for her Sniper Shot. You don't need to worry about healer souls since you have Sol but if you want to play it safe grab Vivian and Cassiopeia for their ex skills for back up, which I think you will regardless to unlock D'art. You just need to fill out your other 2 himes. Hopefully you can draw Belebog (SR) or Diana (SR).

Most major fight in this game basically involve trying to push a boss out of rage before it overdrives you. With Raphael, not only can you quickly reduce a chunk of its rage meter, you can reduce its overdrive meter, saving you another turn before it uses it, which can make the difference in Ragnarok.

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 12:07 AM
After doing some reroll, I've got two accounts that left me with quite a big dilemna:
1- Nike (unleashed), Amaterasu and two Dark SSR Eidolons with one 50%/abi dmg+ and the other one full heal support.
2- Sol, Beelz, Nyarl and one Dark SSR Eidolons 50%/abi dmg+.

What account should I main? T^T
PS: In all honesty I wanted to main Water and have at least Nike (unleashed) and 1 Water SSR Eidolon 50%/abi dmg+, so MAYBE I'll keep rerolling until then.

Waniiii
10-22-2017, 12:51 AM
Go with Nike + Amat

In the long run, eidolons boosting character Atk are worth less than eidolons boosting elemental Atk, so...

AutoCrimson
10-22-2017, 01:47 AM
sigh.. bought out all Draconic shards from Yata/Ixion and now sitting at 9/10 for 3rd eye. guess will have to wait for a week to awaken Gaia

sanahtlig
10-22-2017, 06:36 AM
After doing some reroll, I've got two accounts that left me with quite a big dilemna:
1- Nike (unleashed), Amaterasu and two Dark SSR Eidolons with one 50%/abi dmg+ and the other one full heal support.
2- Sol, Beelz, Nyarl and one Dark SSR Eidolons 50%/abi dmg+.
I'd go with the first account. You can make that into a Water or Fire team. Just be warned that Amaterasu will be a liability in a Water team in the most difficult content, namely Accessory Quests and Ragnarok Disasters. Meanwhile using SSR Nike in a Fire team has no downsides except reduced damage, and gives you a useful debuff.

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 11:11 AM
Does anyone know a preview date for when the non-Kami Weapon will get removed? I was thinking of saving up jewels for now on and bleach my mind from all the nasty words I might spout out due to all those false hopes that yellow light is giving me...

phuonglop12a2
10-22-2017, 11:15 AM
Noooooooo.

I want cry.... 7000 jewel/one account.
Main account: 1 SR Kami.
Second Account: 1 SSR Kami + 1 SR Kami.
But i have not played second account for 3 weeks :(
:((

So now, my second account have 5 SSR -_-, but i don't have time play it.. Damn..

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 11:19 AM
why not just play the account with 5 ssr?

Unregistered
10-22-2017, 12:07 PM
Does anyone know a preview date for when the non-Kami Weapon will get removed? I was thinking of saving up jewels for now on and bleach my mind from all the nasty words I might spout out due to all those false hopes that yellow light is giving me...

Non-Kamihime Weapons get removed by the start of Halloween Raid event, which should be the next one right after Ixion and Yata rematch.

Slashley
10-22-2017, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know a preview date for when the non-Kami Weapon will get removed? I was thinking of saving up jewels for now on and bleach my mind from all the nasty words I might spout out due to all those false hopes that yellow light is giving me...The encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. And stuff like gacha changes.
Non-Kamihime Weapons get removed by the start of Halloween Raid event, which should be the next one right after Ixion and Yata rematch.Huh? We should be getting the bonus boost from 5x to 15x around then (or around Wrath which is right after), but unless I fucked up somewhere then it'll happen around mid-January.

phuonglop12a2
10-22-2017, 12:36 PM
why not just play the account with 5 ssr?

I didn't spend so much time for this account, it don't have enough weapons and Eidolons from events before, and now i don't have time to play 2 accounts same times.

AgentFakku
10-22-2017, 12:41 PM
got 3000 J - time to do 10 pull

and no new Kamihime
dang, my only 2 chances to Amon or Nike unleashed gone

LOL better luck next time when those two get in

phuonglop12a2
10-22-2017, 12:56 PM
got 3000 J - time to do 10 pull

and no new Kamihime
dang, my only 2 chances to Amon or Nike unleashed gone

LOL better luck next time when those two get in

Ha!I know that feel, Bro! :(

But...

Do You have Sol? Damn, my Light team still only have 3 R kami -_-

bigblackcock
10-22-2017, 01:10 PM
Awakened gaia's encounter episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FKUO3il878

Taikos
10-22-2017, 01:58 PM
Gah, just realised I'm gonna have to find myself a Union, rip all my feels.:(

Pareidolia
10-22-2017, 04:51 PM
Darn dude, just two days ago my union was at 29/30

Taikos
10-22-2017, 04:52 PM
Darn dude, just two days ago my union was at 29/30

Awh. D: Well let me know if there's ever a spot.. and if they want newbs. xD
Did you see in the share your fortune/misfortune what I finally got in the end?

Pareidolia
10-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Well 15 of us always do 5-10 mills each of PP on raid events so we recruit really active members, if someone leaves I'll let you know and yep, Raphael is a beast A frame debuff/rage throttle/dizziness/-1 overdrive meter, I'm glad I have her, you got lucky with Sol as well haha C frame debuff and as you have Raphael with Mordred you can extend the Overdrive two turns, or just go with D'Artagnan!

J4fusion
10-22-2017, 08:48 PM
Awh. D: Well let me know if there's ever a spot.. and if they want newbs. xD
Did you see in the share your fortune/misfortune what I finally got in the end?

you can join my group but we are a bit of casuals so if you don't mind that feel free to message the leader(IGN ID: 4308145)

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 01:26 AM
Awakened gaia's encounter episode

Can we actually *save* Gaia in her episode now? Or is she gonna get raped for life again?...

BigDickBitch.com
10-23-2017, 02:06 AM
Can we actually *save* Gaia in her episode now? Or is she gonna get raped for life again?...

her new harem is vanilla

Kitty
10-23-2017, 02:16 AM
apparently I just duped my nutaku gold....

had only 215, just wasting it on 150 gold daily draw.. clicked it and it said "request error" something in the top, and asking me to refresh...
so..refreshed, still had my gold, but went back to the premium draw and it said 300, as if i'd already done the 150... went to gifts and had the weapon from it but still have my gold after refreshing over and over... I wonder if it'll disappear later...

why couldn't it happen for a 3K gold drawwwww

edit: just bought 20 more spaces for weapon slot and hey it worked lol, feels like i got it for free.. oh wait, i did :o

LeCrestfallen
10-23-2017, 04:57 AM
Just noticed that they had a SSR weapon guranteed selling in the gacha, thought "might as well go ahead", but wait, a ssr darkness bow, a water axe? those are not kamihime release weapons?!

sanahtlig
10-23-2017, 05:43 AM
Just noticed that they had a SSR weapon guranteed selling in the gacha, thought "might as well go ahead", but wait, a ssr darkness bow, a water axe? those are not kamihime release weapons?!
Another victim of the Nutaku promotional machine. RIP.

Protip: Most of Nutaku's promotions are absolutely useless.

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 05:49 AM

Oh boi... -w-

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 10:40 AM
Is today the last day of the event or tomorrow? The time count on the main page of nutaku and the game don't seem to match.

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 11:02 AM
I'd recommend treating the event as ending today.

AgentFakku
10-23-2017, 04:15 PM
Ha!I know that feel, Bro! :(

But...

Do You have Sol? Damn, my Light team still only have 3 R kami -_-

I don't have Sol - usu. I prefer my women thicc and busty but Im not too picky w/ lolis in dis game

For Flower Knight Girl, I only pick strong lolis

My light team is pretty eh but I have a full light team so I'm good w/ dat

oh wait, I don't have a full light team 7202

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 01:14 AM
Now that the event has ended, the next one will be a Raid Event opposing Dark Jark O Lantern, correct? Gawd those damn Dark bosses will always be a pain in the coconut with their annoying affliction, especially dat Medusa omg dat beach...good thing she was only an Advent boss. Having a Raid boss casting a disabler ability almost EVERY DARN TURN is just too overkill...

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 02:27 AM
Now that the event has ended, the next one will be a Raid Event opposing Dark Jark O Lantern, correct? Gawd those damn Dark bosses will always be a pain in the coconut with their annoying affliction, especially dat Medusa omg dat beach...good thing she was only an Advent boss. Having a Raid boss casting a disabler ability almost EVERY DARN TURN is just too overkill...

???

Overdrve meter isnt shared between players, only the rage meter.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 03:14 AM
???

Overdrve meter isnt shared between players, only the rage meter.

???
Oh wait you misunderstood, I mean Medusa can cast "Petrify" that can disable the entire party AT ANY MOMENT (it's not an overdrive ability) and that having a Raid boss doing the same thing will be extremely unpleasant.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 08:40 AM
Is it me or devs are seriously neglecting LIGHT element? Did we ever have a Raid of that attribute actually? And also during one whole year since this game was launched (actually I only played halfway through), we only had 1 LIGHT event?

sanahtlig
10-24-2017, 09:05 AM
Is it me or devs are seriously neglecting LIGHT element? Did we ever have a Raid of that attribute actually? And also during one whole year since this game was launched (actually I only played halfway through), we only had 1 LIGHT event?
That's why I advised users to avoid Light in my elemental team-building guide.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 10:34 AM
I want to ask but is it okay for me to develop and main Dark team ONLY since it doesn't have any weakness?

Pareidolia
10-24-2017, 10:50 AM
No healers yet, otherwise great attribute

sanahtlig
10-24-2017, 11:14 AM
Dark is fine but since it lacks a story SR, it's harder to put the initial team together. That's one reason I don't recommend it for beginners.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 12:18 PM
Another question, how difficult is it to farm Relic Weapon? If it requires the same amount of effort as awakening a Kamihime, then I was thinking of going for D'art's exclusive weapon first (Charles Burst) since imo it gives the best effect compared to every other Relic Weapons (Sniper Shot D frame debuff -30% Atk/Def)

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 12:42 PM
One copy of such a weapon requires 30 regalia of the respective element.

You get 1 regalia from being the discoverer of a Ragnarok raid.
Otherwise, you'll have to trade for regalia through the shop. 3 sets of 20 per month. First set has a rate of 5 pieces of disaster of the corresponding element. Second set is 10 pieces per. Third set is 15 pieces per.

How to get pieces of disaster? You get 2 for participating in a Ragnarok raid. 1 additional piece if you vice-MVP (total of 3). 3 additional pieces if you MVP (total of 5).

Another thing to consider is that ragnarok raids weren't all implemented at once. It was one element at a time with 1-2 months in between each. Thunder should be the first in January; Dark was the latest just this past September.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 01:35 PM
Alright thanks for the answers, now I'm more prepared for what has to come.

Slashley
10-24-2017, 02:01 PM
--
You get 1 regalia from being the discoverer of a Ragnarok raid.--How do you "discover" a Ragnarok raid? If it's not reliable, then we're looking at... 10 months per piece of weapon... 40 months for one LMB weapon...?

AutoCrimson
10-24-2017, 02:24 PM
knowing f2p games...
you can always buy a pack of "10 SR Guaranteed Weapon Plus BONUS of 4 Regalia" from shop

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 02:52 PM
How do you "discover" a Ragnarok raid? If it's not reliable, then we're looking at... 10 months per piece of weapon... 40 months for one LMB weapon...?

I'm not entirely clear on this one either, but if I have to guess? I think you can generate them on command like standard/expert now. The reason I lean in that direction is because the cost to start a Ragnarok raid is 50 AP & 3 of the upper tier core. The emphasis on the extra material cost is because it looks like ragnarok in raid events switch to the idea of create whenever you want if you have the AP and materials, but we'll find out for sure next event.
But again, I don't know for sure.

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 03:15 PM
Upper Tier Core? Wait are you talking about the material exchangeable for Draconic Eye Shard?

Slashley
10-24-2017, 03:35 PM
No, T2 Cores, the stuff you get from Disasters at times. "Prison of xx Core" while the T1 Core is just "xx Core."

Really confusing in our version.

idunno
10-24-2017, 03:36 PM
Upper Tier Core? Wait are you talking about the material exchangeable for Draconic Eye Shard?

I believe he is talking about the upper tier Idea Core, which is the rarer of the two idea cores the disastres are dropping

sanahtlig
10-24-2017, 05:23 PM
How do you "discover" a Ragnarok raid? If it's not reliable, then we're looking at... 10 months per piece of weapon... 40 months for one LMB weapon...?
Not sure where your math is coming from. I count 30 Regalia per weapon copy, 5 fragments per Regalia (limit 20 Regalia per month if you want to get the best price). That's one weapon copy per 1.5 months. The weapon has stats that are nearly as good as an MLB SR at LB1, so 3 months of farming to get a useful copy you'd actually want to equip, assuming you don't spawn any Ragnaroks or trade at higher prices. That's not ridiculous, assuming you're only farming for the Soul you plan to use most.

As for Charles Blast, that's the option of last resort. You really don't want to be maining D'art unless you have no other option to reach the debuff caps. Also, Charles Blast has an HP buff instead of the elemental attack buff. Do you really want to trade elemental attack for HP?

Slashley
10-24-2017, 05:41 PM
Not sure where your math is coming from.--I don't know where my math was coming from either! 1.5 months per sounds much more logical.

And because of the insane skills on these things, you'll want to use them even at LB0, no? I mean, assuming that you get slvl20, they provide an insane boost even before their own attack reaches admirable levels. Plus the Soul-skill bonus, which vary from useful to amazing.

sanahtlig
10-24-2017, 05:42 PM
I'm not entirely clear on this one either, but if I have to guess? I think you can generate them on command like standard/expert now. The reason I lean in that direction is because the cost to start a Ragnarok raid is 50 AP & 3 of the upper tier core. The emphasis on the extra material cost is because it looks like ragnarok in raid events switch to the idea of create whenever you want if you have the AP and materials, but we'll find out for sure next event.
But again, I don't know for sure.
It's documented in the JP wiki on the Raid encounter page for Disasters: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E3%83%90%E3% 83%88%E3%83%AB

難易度EXPERTをクリアすることで、難 度RAGNAROKが新たに出現。
難易度Ragnarok自発には属性に対応した 上位イデアコアが必要
(Fire Ragnarok section) 自発には炎獄型イデア・コアが3つ必 。
Ragnarok becomes available after Expert is cleared.
To spawn the Ragnarok difficulty encounter, upper-tier idea core(s) of the corresponding element are needed.
(Fire Ragnarok section) Spawning requires 3 upper-tier cores.

sanahtlig
10-24-2017, 05:52 PM
And because of the insane skills on these things, you'll want to use them even at LB0, no? I mean, assuming that you get slvl20, they provide an insane boost even before their own attack reaches admirable levels. Plus the Soul-skill bonus, which vary from useful to amazing.
If you raise it to SL20, yes, it'll be useful regardless. If all you want is the Soul-skill bonus and the excellent weapon skill bonus, one copy is sufficient. And in fact, getting a weapon for each of your 2-3 most commonly used Souls is probably a good idea before further investing in a single one.

I guess I should start farming these idea cores from Expert Disasters. The problem is... I'm still not sure what element I'm ultimately going to main. I was planning to max out my Wind team's assault and see how it fares in Ragnarok Advents compared to my Water team to help me decide.

Slashley
10-24-2017, 06:25 PM
So Ragnarok Disasters are 100%? So they're basically 80 AP to host yourself. If you put in four hours of AP daily, you'll get enough pieces for 20 Regalia per month I guess. Plus 30 from founding them. And you can work on multiple elements too, I guess. I wonder if there's a daily limit past the 3 for Experts...

... sounds a bit too good to be true, to be honest. I doubt it's 100%.
The fights themselves are probably pretty tough, Thunder has 15m HP. The rest have even more. For comparison, next Raid event Ragnarok has 9m.

Anyway, rough expected schedule:
Thunder: January
Wind: February (or never since we already had this patch)
Fire: April
The weapons themselves: April (and if I recall right, only Arthur and Dartagnan were available at first?)
Water: May
Light: June
Dark: October?

So, Wind will have a huge head-start from Water. You don't really need to decide anything until May 2018.

ohjel
10-24-2017, 06:31 PM
If you raise it to SL20, yes, it'll be useful regardless. If all you want is the Soul-skill bonus and the excellent weapon skill bonus, one copy is sufficient. And in fact, getting a weapon for each of your 2-3 most commonly used Souls is probably a good idea before further investing in a single one.

I guess I should start farming these idea cores from Expert Disasters. The problem is... I'm still not sure what element I'm ultimately going to main. I was planning to max out my Wind team's assault and see how it fares in Ragnarok Advents compared to my Water team to help me decide.

I've heard that the drop rate is pretty much the same for the standard and expert disasters, at least for the discoverer and mvp chests. Is there a reason to do the expert disasters? Or do you mean do them in addition to the standard ones?

ohjel
10-24-2017, 06:34 PM
So Ragnarok Disasters are 100%? So they're basically 80 AP to host yourself. If you put in four hours of AP daily, you'll get enough pieces for 20 Regalia per month I guess. Plus 30 from founding them. And you can work on multiple elements too, I guess. I wonder if there's a daily limit past the 3 for Experts...

... sounds a bit too good to be true, to be honest. I doubt it's 100%.
The fights themselves are probably pretty tough, Thunder has 15m HP. The rest have even more. For comparison, next Raid event Ragnarok has 9m.

Anyway, rough expected schedule:
Thunder: January
Wind: February (or never since we already had this patch)
Fire: April
The weapons themselves: April (and if I recall right, only Arthur and Dartagnan were available at first?)
Water: May
Light: June
Dark: October?

So, Wind will have a huge head-start from Water. You don't really need to decide anything until May 2018.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, you also need 3 of the higher tier idea cores of the element to open the ragnarok raid. So it will be a ton of farming to get enough of them if you are hosting 1 rag a day.

sanahtlig
10-24-2017, 06:38 PM
I've heard that the drop rate is pretty much the same for the standard and expert disasters, at least for the discoverer and mvp chests. Is there a reason to do the expert disasters? Or do you mean do them in addition to the standard ones?
Drop rate of SR weapons is the same, yes. But for idea cores, I was under the impression that Experts drop the upper-tier ones more frequently.

ohjel
10-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Drop rate of SR weapons is the same, yes. But for idea cores, I'm pretty sure Experts drop the upper-tier ones more frequently.

Ok, thanks. I did not know that.

Also, from the JP wiki I see there will be an exchange option for the higher tier cores. 1 of them costs 3 lower tier cores and 6 of the regalia fragments, 3 times per day. So that is another way to get more cores to grind the raid, although it seems like a pretty bad deal. Although I guess if you are MVP then it will net cost you 13 fragments for a regalia, and also spawn the raid that can get your friends fragments also.

sanahtlig
10-24-2017, 08:59 PM
Drop rate of idea cores in the two difficulties needs to be verified with data. I don't see any comment on it in the JP wiki, and the tables list number of chest opportunities and the potential drops inside them, but no data on rates. To date there was no real need to farm large quantities of idea cores in the English version, so I don't think this has been investigated thoroughly.

Kitty
10-25-2017, 02:40 AM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/372665373419372544/unknown.png?width=710&height=473

my head hurts....

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 04:15 AM
I will certainly main WATER without any hesitation. This element has pretty much EVERYTHING in term of buff, debuff, healing capacity and damage spike (without relying on any SR Kami). Surely &quot;Snow...

Slashley
10-25-2017, 04:16 AM
Drop rate of idea cores in the two difficulties needs to be verified with data.--This haphazard method won't get accurate data, but it should provide an inkling...

The only use we have for Cores is Limit Breaking, yes?
3x T1 for R
3x T1 for SR 3*
3x T1 3x T2 for SR 4*
5x T1 3x T2 for SSR 3*
5x T1 8x T2 for SSR 4*

Having added the spent Cores to what I have in my inventory gets me:
Fire: 128 T1 34 T2
Water: 166 T1 81 T2
Wind: 72 T1 45 T2
Thunder: 240 T1 85 T2
Dark: 116 T1 40 T2
Light: 122 T1 38 T2

Or if you lump them all together: 844 T1 323 T2

And this is with almost purely Experts.
Is there anyone who'd have similar data from purely Standard side?

sanahtlig
10-25-2017, 08:16 AM
This haphazard method won't get accurate data, but it should provide an inkling...

The only use we have for Cores is Limit Breaking, yes?
3x T1 for R
3x T1 for SR 3*
3x T1 3x T2 for SR 4*
5x T1 3x T2 for SSR 3*
5x T1 8x T2 for SSR 4*

Having added the spent Cores to what I have in my inventory gets me:
Fire: 128 T1 34 T2
Water: 166 T1 81 T2
Wind: 72 T1 45 T2
Thunder: 240 T1 85 T2
Dark: 116 T1 40 T2
Light: 122 T1 38 T2

Or if you lump them all together: 844 T1 323 T2

And this is with almost purely Experts.
Is there anyone who'd have similar data from purely Standard side?
That gives you a ratio but not the number of each per AP spent (the Expert could give more of both, or the same). In my case (having run Standards almost exclusively), the ratio varies between 2:1 and 3:1 tier 1 to tier 2.

-The best WATER team I can think of atm is: "Mordred + Dragon King + Cthulu + Aphrodite + SSR Nike"
-With Snow Raphael it would be: "Andromeda + Dragon King + Cthulu + Snow Raphael + SSR Nike"
Dragon King doesn't really fit optimally in a team with SSR Nike and Cthulhu, and especially one that includes Snow Raphael's weaker class B debuff. I'd rather bring Sol. She'll have less HP but with -50% ATK, 2 strong healers, much less frequent overdrives, and damage cut for those overdrives, Sol should stay up. This also frees up your Soul to go more damage-focused (e.g., Shingen), and you don't have to run Jorm just to reach the ATK debuff cap early in the fight. The main weakness is obviously that you'll need to run Mordred or Black Propaganda for most encounters... just like every other element.

Anyway wasn't there a thread about that kind of discussion?
The guide I've written is the most thorough analysis I'm aware of.

The reason I'm hemming about Water is that I don't have any optimal Water SSRs (just Shiva, who's meh), yet I have 1/2 of an optimal Wind team (Gaia and Sol, and also Oberon).

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 09:51 AM
Dragon King doesn't really fit optimally in a team with SSR Nike and Cthulhu, and especially one that includes Snow Raphael's weaker class B debuff. I'd rather bring Sol. She'll have less HP but with -50% ATK, 2 strong healers, much less frequent overdrives, and damage cut for those overdrives, Sol should stay up. This also frees up your Soul to go more damage-focused (e.g., Shingen), and you don't have to run Jorm just to reach the ATK debuff cap early in the fight. The main weakness is obviously that you'll need to run Mordred or Black Propaganda for most encounters... just like every other element.

The reason I'm hemming about Water is that I don't have any optimal Water SSRs (just Shiva, who's meh), yet I have 1/2 of an optimal Wind team (Gaia and Sol, and also Oberon).

Oh my bad I thought Cthulu's debuff Atk was C frame, but it was actually A frame. Crap I messed up.

So with a debuff of -45% Atk/Def without Snow Raphael() the team should have
"Mordred + Sol + (Shiva) + Cthulu + SSRNike" [total of +40% Atk/Def buff if Ex ability is +20% Def buff]
Yes Black Propaganda is actually a must in every battle especially the hardest ones involving Ragnarok difficulty, so it might be hard to remove Mordred from this equation. Now I'm wondering whose Relic Weapon I should go for...

WIND is my second element, though it's kind of hard to get around it without Sol (yeah I don't have her actually...), with Sol + Oberon + Cybele as main debuffers, it could hit -50% Atk. Though the overall damage will be lacking with -35% Def only. Aside from that I noticed that WIND lacks SSR Kami debuffers and relies too much on SR Kami for the debuff. That's one of the main reason I'm not really fond of this element.

idunno
10-25-2017, 10:30 AM
WIND is my second element, though it's kind of hard to get around it without Sol (yeah I don't have her actually...), with Sol + Oberon + Cybele as main debuffers, it could hit -50% Atk. Though the overall damage will be lacking with -35% Def only. Aside from that I noticed that WIND lacks SSR Kami debuffers and relies too much on SR Kami for the debuff. That's one of the main reason I'm not really fond of this element.

Currently wind is very dependant on SRs for their debuffs. However, the next two wind SSRs will remove most of that problem. Because Hastur is the next one, who practically got Ambush (20% def down A-frame) and avalon's guidance. And the next wind SSR is Cybele Unleashed, who got Sniper shot. Then you only need to use Joan with black propaganda or Mordred with Trial by Jury to have BP and 40% Def and ATK down. Additionally, the next wind SSR after Cybele Unleashed is Set/Seto or whatever her name is. Who looks incredibly much like a wind version of Sol.
So wind will be completely broken in about half a year or something.

And for the water chat going on. Water version of Osiris just got releasedin the DMM version, and she is a healer with a C-frame ATK down. Just so water can fairly easy get 50% Def and ATK down.

sanahtlig
10-25-2017, 10:37 AM
So with a debuff of -45% Atk/Def without Snow Raphael() the team should have
"Mordred + Sol + (Shiva) + Cthulu + SSRNike" [total of +40% Atk/Def buff if Ex ability is +20% Def buff]
I'd use Sniper Shot with that build. That would get the team to the debuff cap with Sniper Shot, and -45% ATK/DEF without (using Mordred). It'd work until pulling Frost Raphael from the 3rd Miracle ticket, after which Mordred is no longer necessary.

For Wind, after the same 2 Miracle tickets I could have:
Gaia, Sol, Titania, Hastur, Mordred (EX: Sniper Shot): -40% ATK/DEF
or
Gaia, Sol, Oberon, Hastur, Mordred (EX: Sniper Shot): -50%/-40% ATK/DEF
or
Gaia, Sol, SR Cybele, Hastur, Mordred (EX: ATK down) or Joan (EX: Black Propaganda): -50%/-40% ATK/DEF

After 3 Miracle tickets I could have the same as above, but with SSR Cybele, and if I'm willing to make do with -40% ATK, I can use Shingen for more damage or Mordred with any EX ability needed.

They're both balanced, debuff-reliant builds that trade damage for resilience. I suppose the Water build has a slight edge after 3 Miracle Tickets because it can get more DEF down and prevent overdrives rather than just mitigate them.

sanahtlig
10-25-2017, 10:47 AM
Currently wind is very dependant on SRs for their debuffs. However, the next two wind SSRs will remove most of that problem. Because Hastur is the next one, who practically got Ambush (20% def down A-frame) and avalon's guidance. And the next wind SSR is Cybele Unleashed, who got Sniper shot. Then you only need to use Joan with black propaganda or Mordred with Trial by Jury to have BP and 40% Def and ATK down. Additionally, the next wind SSR after Cybele Unleashed is Set/Seto or whatever her name is. Who looks incredibly much like a wind version of Sol.
So wind will be completely broken in about half a year or something.

And for the water chat going on. Water version of Osiris just got releasedin the DMM version, and she is a healer with a C-frame ATK down. Just so water can fairly easy get 50% Def and ATK down.
Seth is nice but you'll have to choose between her and SSR Cybele for the 3rd Miracle Ticket. If you have Sol, you'll probably choose SSR Cybele. Either way, you won't be able to complete the team for over a year. Definitely strong when completed though.

Water Osiris is useless because limited. Can't pull her on demand.

idunno
10-25-2017, 11:07 AM
Seth is nice but you'll have to choose between her and SSR Cybele for the 3rd Miracle Ticket. If you have Sol, you'll probably choose SSR Cybele. Either way, you won't be able to complete the team for over a year. Definitely strong when completed though.

Water Osiris is useless because limited. Can't pull her on demand.

Yeah, this team is the ideal wind team in my opinion. But it will be insanely hard to get everyone without several Miracle tickets. But with some luck on either SSR Cybele or Seth then the team is possible when the third miracle ticket comes around.

Water Osiris is as possible as Water Raphael, which isn't very reliable. But we can hope? Haha

sanahtlig
10-25-2017, 11:11 AM
Water Osiris is as possible as Water Raphael, which isn't very reliable. But we can hope? Haha
Snow Raphael isn't limited. Consistency, right?

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 12:10 PM
I'm actually having a mixed feeling about Shingen's Relic Weapon. Since my main is WATER, going for "Celestial Sailor Spear", which 1st skill gives a good Extra Large ATK bonus, isn't really effective since its 2nd skill was exclusively made for FIRE team (+35% Fire ATK). As for "Musou God Bow", the minus point is it's HP focused, though the colossal best point comes from the fact of increasing burst damage +500% with her Strike Forest instead of +200%. I'm actually leaning on the latter Relic Weapon despite the absence of ATK bonus since from what I can tell, that +500% bonus burst damage added to the standard 500% burst of SSR Kami, making it a good 1000%, x2 burst power and over millions of burst streak damage is just quite PHENOMENAL. Of course that's just pure theory, not sure about the exact damage formula, furthermore the JP wiki is still labelling it as (500%?) so I might just be too delusional.

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 12:28 PM
Evaluating how useful that bonus to burst damage is in a given setup gets tricky when damage dampening/attenuation comes into play.

AznSamsung
10-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Just need to conifirm my water team if i need to make any changes ...

Soul: mordred woth sniper shot
Himes: triton, cthulu, aphrodite, nike unleashed

Any changes or not b4 i start my fire after water

idunno
10-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Snow Raphael isn't limited. Consistency, right?

Oooh! My bad! Haven't noticed that snow raphael isn't limited! Sorry!
Pretty wierd that she isn't limited though, when she is like all other limited himes...

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 01:33 PM

You can hit -35% Atk/ -50% Def debuff with your actual team though Triton's and Cthulu's A frame Atk debuff are being redundant to each other.

The change depends on what Kamis you have on hand and what build you're aiming for. My best build would be as mentioned before:
- Mordred (sniper shot) + Sol + Shiva + Cthulu + SSR Nike [-50% Atk/Def debuff +40% Atk/ +20% Def buff]
Late game:
- Shingen (Black Propaganda OR Fortune) + Sol + Snow Raphael + Cthulu + SSR Nike [-50% Atk/Def debuff +20% Atk/ +20% Def buff]

LeCrestfallen
10-25-2017, 01:43 PM
The name Shingen has been mentioned a couple times now, is this a new soul?
Which kind is it/which role, and which weapons does it use?

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 02:22 PM
The name Shingen has been mentioned a couple times now, is this a new soul?
Which kind is it/which role, and which weapons does it use?

While I don't know at what date she's gonna be introduced, the only thing I can say is, just like Crowley and Cagliostro, she's a special Legendary Soul that can only be purchased with Holy Soul P you get from Union Event. In addition unlocking her requires you to get 2 other special lower tier Soul (Yukimura and Masamune) that are also only purchasable through Holy Soul P. I was actually saving up Holy SP just to get Shingen earlier the moment she comes out, so for those who have already spend on Crowley and Cagliostro might have to aim for Morgan first and wait a bit longer before getting Shingen (depending on how well the Union is doing during the Union Events)

Either way, since I can't really make any link, and until someone with an actual account makes one directed to the information in question, type on google "kamihime project pre registration", click on the first result, go to page 39, scroll down to the bottom and click on the link provided by Aidoru. There you can see all the Soul available atm. Just auto-translate the jp text with chrome and you're good to explore what is there.

AgentFakku
10-25-2017, 02:35 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/314411010301755392/372665373419372544/unknown.png?width=710&height=473

my head hurts....

how many rolls did u make, mate?

im so jelly LOL

Kitty
10-25-2017, 02:40 PM
how many rolls did u make, mate?

im so jelly LOL

finished my daily mission and the 50 jewel from him gave me 300 jeweel so just did a single draw and found her :o

Slashley
10-25-2017, 02:51 PM
--
Either way, since I can't really make any link, and until someone with an actual account makes one directed to the information in question, type on google "kamihime project pre registration", click on the first result, go to page 39, scroll down to the bottom and click on the link provided by Aidoru. There you can see all the Soul available atm. Just auto-translate the jp text with chrome and you're good to explore what is there.Or, you could just use the encyclopedia in Sanahtlig's toolbox (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit#gid=1090858479) gives you a quick peek on all the upcoming SSRs. And Souls. And everything.

AznSamsung
10-25-2017, 03:24 PM
You can hit -35% Atk/ -50% Def debuff with your actual team though Triton's and Cthulu's A frame Atk debuff are being redundant to each other.

The change depends on what Kamis you have on hand and what build you're aiming for. My best build would be as mentioned before:
- Mordred (sniper shot) + Sol + Shiva + Cthulu + SSR Nike [-50% Atk/Def debuff +40% Atk/ +20% Def buff]
Late game:
- Shingen (Black Propaganda OR Fortune) + Sol + Snow Raphael + Cthulu + SSR Nike [-50% Atk/Def debuff +20% Atk/ +20% Def buff]

What the difference between best build and late game ... do you also have an example for fire team seeing how i have ares and alaca

Wanderer
10-25-2017, 04:32 PM

Swap Triton with Belphegor.
With 2 great healers in the party, there's really not much need for Triton's abilities.
Sniper shot is not necessary, but sometimes you may not have better choice.

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 04:44 PM
What the difference between best build and late game ... do you also have an example for fire team seeing how i have ares and alaca

I'm not really much of an expert when it comes to Fire but for a thourough explanation you should see Sanahtlig's Kamihime Project Guide here https ://docs.google.com/document/d/19K_dU3rCief_ajPGS9YBuVdxXBYFyCGGXAxYYyK0jzg/edit#
Keep scrolling down on the Plan section until you find Elemental Team-building Guide of each attribute.

Wanderer
10-25-2017, 04:54 PM
For fire team, you need a debuffer(i.e. Amat) and a healer(i.e. Brynhildr).
If you don't get Amat from gacha, then she's the best choice for miracle ticket.
For now, Cthulhu could fill the debuffer role.

sanahtlig
10-25-2017, 06:08 PM
I'm actually having a mixed feeling about Shingen's Relic Weapon. Since my main is WATER, going for "Celestial Sailor Spear", which 1st skill gives a good Extra Large ATK bonus, isn't really effective since its 2nd skill was exclusively made for FIRE team (+35% Fire ATK).
Doubtful. You're probably just misunderstanding something.

Maria
10-26-2017, 12:06 AM
Good afternoon everyone! Halloween Raid Event is now live!

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 01:15 AM
Doubtful. You're probably just misunderstanding something.

I might have misunderstand the translation actually. Oh wait so by "Increase effectiveness of fire attacks (+35)", it meant increase the effectiveness of Shingen's 1st ability "Fiery Fire Fighting" burst gauge +20 to +35? Can you confirm?

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 03:33 AM
Damn...Idk about you guys, but I feel like Ragnarok is way easier to deal with than Expert...is it because Expert has 2 reinforce DEF/ATK? Or is it because I don't have Sol? Or any good Kami healer? I dunno...

AutoCrimson
10-26-2017, 03:44 AM
i can auto-solo expert on 34k light team, but dying at ragna at 50-70% on auto

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 03:59 AM
i can auto-solo expert on 34k light team, but dying at ragna at 50-70% on auto

What are your Light Kami? Soloing with a 34k team seems kind of incredible.

AutoCrimson
10-26-2017, 04:07 AM

Aphrodite and Baldr as backup

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 04:17 AM

Aphrodite and Baldr as backup

Damn you got Sol in your team while I on the other hand don't have her other than Raphael...
Though I'm really curious about that 10 full skill you got there, how much SLVL does each of your weapon have?

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 04:36 AM
Ah yeah I want to know too. I always kept wondering what was better, a MLB SSR Weapon with 2300+ Atk that doesn't match your team's element OR a non-MLB SR Weapon with 1000+ Atk Slvl 15 Atk(+) that actually match team's element.

Slashley
10-26-2017, 04:40 AM
Ah yeah I want to know too. I always kept wondering what was better, a MLB SSR Weapon with 2300+ Atk that doesn't match your team's element OR a non-MLB SR Weapon with 1000+ Atk Slvl 15 Atk(+) that actually match team's element.You should Sanahtlig's calculator for that. It depends on how much overall attack you have, basically.

But for slvl 15, I'm pretty sure that the 2300 Atk weapon doesn't even hold a CANDLE. And just how do you even get a 1000 attack weapon with slvl15? I'd think that it'd have at 1500.

AutoCrimson
10-26-2017, 04:43 AM
light weapons are rather scarce (for me, it is), Phoenix Bow isnt even mlb'ed. So my grid is a mess

as for SLVL, +8/10 for SR and +5 for SSR

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 04:52 AM
light weapons are rather scarce (for me, it is), Phoenix Bow isnt even mlb'ed. So my grid is a mess

as for SLVL, +8/10 for SR and +5 for SSR

Last question, how much damage can you pack per turn?

AutoCrimson
10-26-2017, 04:57 AM
hm, 11k-12k per normal attack, so i guess 60k w/o double/triple attack.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 05:07 AM
hm, 11k-12k per normal attack, so i guess 60k w/o double/triple attack.

Thanks, that's all I need to know. Guess I'll have to revise my team combination and weapons, and hopefully get Sol during this event.

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 05:45 AM
Compared to the raid events before, this one seems a lot harder? or is it just my impression?

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 06:15 AM
There's a bug where sometimes, after ~3mn of Ragnarok, I can't click on any button screen...first time that happened to me.

Frelas
10-26-2017, 06:44 AM
Compared to the raid events before, this one seems a lot harder? or is it just my impression?
I dont know how hard tne previous raid events were, but the amount of people including myself getting murdered at expert level is too damn high. The jack o latern hits like a truck even with debuffs applied.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 07:04 AM
And we'll have to collect around 28 Divine Soul/day from that Expert to complete the 200 DS rewards...

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 09:11 AM
There's a bug where sometimes, after ~3mn of Ragnarok, I can't click on any button screen...first time that happened to me.

Yep had the same issue, just reloaded page and it worked fine afterwards.

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 11:12 AM
So... is there a way to influence which kind of soul drops?
We would need 200 Divine souls for all rewards, but only 100 Devil souls for max rewards. And suprise, Devil souls are dropping overwhelmingly more often for me (mostly Ragnarok and Expert difficulty)

sanahtlig
10-26-2017, 11:14 AM
Do standards for Divine souls.

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 11:17 AM
Wow... okay, this will hurt my Elixiers, like A LOT!

Slashley
10-26-2017, 11:43 AM
You have about seven days, so there's no need to rush.

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 12:17 PM
My issue is that i have only limited time in the following days, also Dark is my main element, so a SSR assault weapon and some SR weapons are really good right now. Would be nice to get one max Limit break SSR weapon, and a second with atleast enough to reach lvl 100

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 01:51 PM
I think that the best way to deal with this Raid Event is to farm Assist Raid with BP rather than abusing Half-Elixirs on Standard, which from what I can tell doesn't give much Divine Soul compared to Expert (got 10 DS out of 10 Expert Assist/ got only 3 DS out of 10 Standard Solo). Furthermore you get a fair replenishment of BP from the Event Gacha so you can go all-out with it. Concerning Ragnarok and Devil Soul, it was wayyy easier than I thought it would be, already got about 900k PP and 21 Devil Soul without spending any BP aside from Burst Time. I'll surely be done with it in about 3-4 days. I guess that the only thing that will eat up most of my BP is that 200 Divine Soul.

sapphire
10-26-2017, 01:53 PM
if you get the story SR's weapon from devil/divine soul, do you get the kamihime too?

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 01:55 PM
if you get the story SR's weapon from devil/divine soul, do you get the kamihime too?

Of course.

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 02:03 PM
I'm more concerned with the devil souls that we get once we reach 100... would be good if they stopped dropping alltogether, but most likely they will just keep dropping and wasting a potential ticket/divine soul ~~

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 02:05 PM
Also, ragnarok doesn't seem to be worth it that much? rarely a soul and best case double tickets, but even with best drops its not better than 2x expert raid, or am i'm missing something important?

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Also, ragnarok doesn't seem to be worth it that much? rarely a soul and best case double tickets, but even with best drops its not better than 2x expert raid, or am i'm missing something important?

Second soul drop*

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 02:19 PM
Ragnarok was mainly made to farm "3000kPP" + "100 Devil Soul" and Expert was made for "200 Divine Soul". At least that's how it is in this Raid Event.
Ragnarok never really dropped any Divine Soul (even after 21 battles) here though, nor did Expert drop any Devil Soul (even after 30 battles).

someuser825
10-26-2017, 02:54 PM
going to agree with the general sentiment that farming expert instead of rag seems a far more efficient and easier farming method, unless you are at 200 divine souls already

I think i like the old raid structure better, it was easy enough to get 1 away from MLB and much more tickets with +1 eidolons and weapons

LeCrestfallen
10-26-2017, 05:15 PM
55/60 is OK for the first day, hope i will manage to wrestle some free time the following days to finish the job.

Slashley
10-26-2017, 05:50 PM
You'll finish Reds in two days and Blues in four. Yeah, that's more than "okay."

Maria
10-27-2017, 12:50 AM
I'm quite lucky today on reroll's. Should I invest in this account? I not quite fond between the synergy of Hades and Gaia on the early start...
and also, 4 SSR's in one gacha roll.

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 02:10 AM
I'm quite lucky today on reroll's. Should I invest in this account? I not quite fond between the synergy of Hades and Gaia on the early start...
and also, 4 SSR's in one gacha roll.

Wow having 2 Eidolons that can cover up Thunder, Fire and Water on top of having Gaia in one 10x roll is quite a fit. Though personally speaking, that still wouldn't satisfy me. I'd rather have Sol and Nike in the team at least (which I got on another rerolling account with Sol, Nike, Metatron and Dragon King + 1 SSR non-Kami water weapon atk (++))

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 02:12 AM
Wow having 2 Eidolons that can cover up Thunder, Fire and Water on top of having Gaia in one 10x roll is quite a fit. Though personally speaking, that still wouldn't satisfy me. I'd rather have Sol and Nike in the team at least (which I got on another rerolling account with Sol, Nike, Metatron and Dragon King + 1 SSR non-Kami water weapon atk (++))

SSR Nike* I meant

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 04:04 AM
I only noticed that developping a SR weapon to lvl 10 gives it another 25%, which makes it a total of 50% when used as material SLVL on my SSR weapon SLVL7 Atk (++). So going from that 1 SR weapon lvl 30 can get my SSR weapon SLVL7 to SLVL8.
Oh gawd if only I know that much sooner...

Slashley
10-27-2017, 04:34 AM
I only noticed that developping a SR weapon to lvl 10 gives it another 25%, which makes it a total of 50% when used as material SLVL on my SSR weapon SLVL7 Atk (++). So going from that 1 SR weapon lvl 30 can get my SSR weapon SLVL7 to SLVL8.
Oh gawd if only I know that much sooner...Uuuh? Skill levels are what matter, not levels. SRs are worth 35 points per skill level, Rs are 10. So use 1+2+3 for the SR to be worth 140 points, after spending 60 points.

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 06:14 AM
Uuuh? Skill levels are what matter, not levels. SRs are worth 35 points per skill level, Rs are 10. So use 1+2+3 for the SR to be worth 140 points, after spending 60 points.

Oh that's right. SLVL was actually what mattered, sorry didn't notice it until you mention it, and tested it myself. Well that actually makes things easier.
Also by 1+2+3, do you mean I should rise the SR's SLVL to 3 before I use it as material SLVL for higher SSR SLVL? Also what's the SLVL cap?

sanahtlig
10-27-2017, 06:16 AM
The option for a Wind or Dark team is pretty good. Be aware that the Internet will tell you to reroll until you have 3 same-element SSR kamihime. That's simply its nature.

Slashley
10-27-2017, 06:47 AM
--
Also by 1+2+3, do you mean I should rise the SR's SLVL to 3 before I use it as material SLVL for higher SSR SLVL?You need 1 R to get a SR weapon to slvl 2, then 2 to get to slvl 3, then 3 to get to slvl 4. After that, using any more Rs doesn't make sense since you'd pay 40 points to gain 35 points.

I wish that you could just throw 6 Rs into a slvl 1 SR and go directly to slvl 4, but sadly... 1+2+3.
Also what's the SLVL cap?20.

And in case you don't know, each level is 0.5% gain.

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 07:26 AM
You need 1 R to get a SR weapon to slvl 2, then 2 to get to slvl 3, then 3 to get to slvl 4. After that, using any more Rs doesn't make sense since you'd pay 40 points to gain 35 points.

I wish that you could just throw 6 Rs into a slvl 1 SR and go directly to slvl 4, but sadly... 1+2+3.20.

And in case you don't know, each level is 0.5% gain.

Thx, and yeah sadly we could only go 1 slvl at a time.
Also btw I had like 97% chance of success, but still failed......wow 10 R and 1 SR wasted in a matter of 3%...