PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime General Discussion + Q&A

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Aidoru
02-14-2017, 10:40 PM
Since pre-reg has been over for a while and world wide release is almost out as of making this thread, a general discussion topic is more than overdue.

Your standard topic for discussion and Q&A about Kamihime. When the game gets new events, those should be made with their own separate thread. Will also help promote the game to gets its own section on the forums.

Useful links/sites:
Nutaku's Kamihime -> http://www.nutaku.net/games/kamihime-r/play/
Nutaku's Kamihime Twitter -> https://twitter.com/kamihime_nutaku
JP Wiki -> http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/

Koshka
02-14-2017, 11:24 PM
Am I the only one who get application error when trying to log in? It started right after the game was launched.

Aidoru
02-14-2017, 11:25 PM
Am I the only one who get application error when trying to log in? It started right after the game was launched.

Yea, they just extended the maintenance and apparently the site itself is having issues. Just tweeted it out. Sucks, gonna head to work soon, wanted to get in to use my stamina/raid points.

Zerana
02-14-2017, 11:25 PM
Right now I can't even get to the Nutaku site.

Aidoru
02-14-2017, 11:54 PM
Well just a few early tips and things to mention before I head out.

Don't draw the single 300 jewel/nutaku gold gachas. I don't believe it's ever stated in-game but drawing 10 gives a guaranteed SR or above, which is mentioned in the How To Play section below the game and when paying for the transaction if doing gold.

All weapon effects take effect but it doesn't work the same with Eidolons. So only use weapons corresponding to your team's element unless you want to waste potential skill bonuses but you're free to use whatever sub-Eidolons, only the skill of the main (and friend support) one matters.

Several standard tier souls can be unlocked for free but watch on who you decide to unlock afterwards as they cost soul p to unlock which is only gained from leveling. Legionaries cost 500. You get 30 each level, so that's 17 levels. I'm at Lv35 and it's already taking me nearly a day to level once (without using AP recovery items)

AgentFakku
02-14-2017, 11:54 PM
uncensored and animated Hentai scene just a few second later - dat wut Im talking about

game already won me over

Eversor86
02-15-2017, 12:26 AM
At least 2/3 of the h-scenes I managed to unlock yet including campaign ones are basically forced/rape type of scenarios.

Idea that I can spend hours leveling up girls I like, to get a rewards of them being forced/raped is not appealing to me, so this game is not for me unfortunately.

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 12:29 AM
yeah, the first Hentai was rape

I recall a lot of weird people like me wanted non Vanilla Hentai scenes

Edit:

1st impressions - it look like an okay game with Vanilla Hentai

Didn't expect a gang rape scene in the first few seconds

Dat will frighten fans except for kinky weird guys like me (Look at my Rance avatar, the guy rapes women or forces a deal which he wins and gets to have his way w/ chicks)

Oppai
02-15-2017, 12:48 AM
At least 2/3 of the h-scenes I managed to unlock yet including campaign ones are basically forced/rape type of scenarios.

Idea that I can spend hours leveling up girls I like, to get a rewards of them being forced/raped is not appealing to me, so this game is not for me unfortunately.

Same what a waste of production values i'm not going to spend time and money just to see my girls get gangraped.

sniddy
02-15-2017, 12:56 AM
Same what a waste of production values i'm not going to spend time and money just to see my girls get gangraped.

../waves hand mysteriously

This isn't the game you're looking for - move along

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 01:00 AM
So anyway, looking at the daily missions, it seems we get Draconic Eye shards. Is it a better idea to save them up for the SR ticket or the SSR ticket? Are the chances of getting an SSR from the SR ticket so bad that I'm better off saving 10 eyes instead of drawing 5x from the SR ticket?

Zerana
02-15-2017, 01:04 AM
Do we have a union set up?

Eversor86
02-15-2017, 01:06 AM

To be more precise, what pushed me over the edge to decide and not play anymore is not the fact that forced/gang raped exist, its that it more like as low as single orgasm mind-break scenarios, where girl basically demands more dick cause she likes it. Sure in some of them you could put blame on aphrodisiacs and other stuff but still, simply put its just not my cup of tea.

Also in my opinion scenarios are just bad. They are short, i mean even if I read slow, some of them aren't even 30 seconds long and in that we get 3-4 white screen/orgasm brakes, not to mentions that the animation for orgasm is the same for both girl and guy - so we get liters of sperm on screen/girl when she has orgasm not her "partners". Plot of those scenes are just things lazy hentai manga artist could come up while taking a dump ;). Thou probably half of it is introduced in translation (someone was giving some examples of rather "creative" translations in other thread).

I know its not just a h-scenes game, they are added in as a bonus, but they luck a heck ton of work and polishing to be a good h-scenes, the same as how menu works. I mean damn "back" button instead of going back in menu-hierarchy just simply jumps you back to things you did before - so for example if you replayed a h-scene and closed it, now you want to move back to choose another girl - you need to go to main menu and go to harem and next girl from there, cause back will just reload the just closed/finished h-scene... menu design level retard.

Ramazan
02-15-2017, 01:39 AM
Dat will frighten fans except for kinky weird guys like me (Look at my Rance avatar, the guy rapes women or forces a deal which he wins and gets to have his way w/ chicks)

Hmm, rance sounds good to play ;D
Rape scenes are okay for me, gang ones are even better, i dunno why people are so salty about it we already have irl girls who likes gang actions more ;/

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 01:48 AM
guess Im not good at articulating

Just sayin' "different strokes for different folks"

I was respecting one guy, Eversor86, and his opinion and he doesn't like the H scenes and it turns him off

for me, Im getting my beast on w/ dis game as long as it doesn't go like Euphoria w/ scatting and urinating

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 01:52 AM
I had bit over 10k overal attack now i added couple of SR weapons had Rs equipted now i have 8.5 i dont get it.

AuraFort
02-15-2017, 02:09 AM
Question?:

i got an SSR in the pre-reg but i don't see it in my gifts is something wrong??

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 02:16 AM
okay, I am confused on the weapons.
when I used "autoset"(fire), it took the normal bronze sword (fire)(6/65), and replaced it with a normal battle axe(fire)(5/79)-which makes sense. But my first subweapon is a rare hellfire ignited lance(fire)(16/153)... both the the sword and the axe have burst effect "fire damage", but the lance has two skills- burst effect fire (+), and skill - fire defender hp +. I don't see any level restrictions on any of the weapons, but I can't seem to manually place the lance in the "main weapon" slot either
So whats going on?

- - - Updated - - -

when I used "autoset"(fire), it took the normal bronze sword (fire)(6/65), and replaced it with a normal battle axe(fire)(5/79)-which makes sense. But my first subweapon is a rare hellfire ignited lance(fire)(16/153)... both the the sword and the axe have burst effect "fire damage", but the lance has two skills- burst effect fire (+), and skill - fire defender hp +. I don't see any level restrictions on any of the weapons, but I can't seem to manually place the lance in the "main weapon" slot either
So whats going on?

- - - Updated - - -

So whats going on?

- - - Updated - - -

Question?:

My SR Kamihime wasn't in gifts- but it did have a harem scene, and showed up under "edit". Now the tickets, they were there- and Check your eidolons, it might be there, but no sign of either 1500 jewels for completing tutorial, or the 3000 promised by banner- just the 1000 for logging in...

Eversor86
02-15-2017, 02:17 AM
Main weapon IIRC is limited to what your Soul can wield. Not sure about other weapons, but your team probably have something to do with what type of weapons are chosen. Also worth mentioning if I'm not mistaken that is, is that element of weapon in main slot determines what element type of damage will your Soul do. So if you want her to be water give her a weapon she can use that is water.

Zerana
02-15-2017, 02:17 AM
Question?:

You will find that in the edit screen, not in the gifts. You automatically have it, but you have to put them in the party.

AuraFort
02-15-2017, 02:23 AM
You will find that in the edit screen, not in the gifts. You automatically have it, but you have to put them in the party.

ok but what do they do? can you use them as a unit or just a support unit?

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 02:27 AM
hi, new here.
just want to know do you enhance first then limit break or limit break first then enhance? or it doesn't matter at all?

is there a guide for this game?

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 02:31 AM
Question?:

It's in Eidolons when you go edit your team

Zerana
02-15-2017, 02:39 AM
ok but what do they do? can you use them as a unit or just a support unit?

I'm guessing since you have an SSR then it's a Eidolon. They are summons that give you a boost in stats and deal damage to enemies. Some can heal as well..I think. When a friend helps you fight, their Eidolon is used. Whichever one they have in the main slot.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 03:41 AM
Where can i get Holy Crystal of Light?

vysethevaliant
02-15-2017, 04:08 AM
This game is a lot of fun. A little too much "violent" sex scenes for me though, but I've heard it lessens (a bit?) as time goes on. I'm not exactly happy to hear that even animals get in on the action sometimes, so I'll definitely be skipping those whenever they occur. Thankfully the sole SSR character I pulled (Sol) seems to have vanilla scenes, which is nice to see.

I was kind of hoping Nutaku would have a launch campaign event, where you could purchase an SSR ticket to get our accounts started. I'm relatively happy with my Sol account, but I'm still tempted to re-roll for Sol + another SSR (although it took me two days just for this Sol account, so I'm not exactly excited at the proposition of re-rolling again). If I were to spend money though, that would solidify my account and the temptation would no longer be there.

Hopefully they have something similar soon. BTW, for those that have played the DMM version, when they have a guaranteed SSR ticket bundle, is it like Granblue Fantasy where you can choose your character/summon, or is it random? I hope it's the former...

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 04:45 AM
okay this is drivng me nuts- other than clicking the "change spirit class" mission, how do I get to the spirit page?

paraphin
02-15-2017, 05:45 AM
i cannot play the game:

any ideas? :(

Skulkraken
02-15-2017, 06:03 AM
i cannot play the game:

Are you using Chrome or some other Chromium-based browser? The game apparently will refuse to run otherwise. I tried running the game in Pale Moon, and got that same error repeatedly until I switched to Vivaldi.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 06:56 AM
Hmm, rance sounds good to play ;D
Rape scenes are okay for me, gang ones are even better, i dunno why people are so salty about it we already have irl girls who likes gang actions more ;/

Simple. Because rape scenes don't work with the lore that they established. Having sex = making contract. They should have thought a bit more about lore when they decided to put rape scenes, like having to met some special conditions to form contract or something.

I don't particulary mind rape/gandrape scenes, ntr is.. meh. But when sex senes don't work with the main plot then it's a sign of lazy game.

Skulkraken
02-15-2017, 07:14 AM
Glad I stuck with Fafnir instead of getting a Kamihime as my prereg girl.

https://puu.sh/u4fnV/ac01e55c5a.png

Scored Brynhildr, Ramiel, and Artemis at the same time. :D

Anyway, is this game running in WebGL? Or is it HTML5? Flash?

Darsel
02-15-2017, 08:43 AM
Well, my initial rolls were pretty medicore. Was hoping for atleast one SSR; instead I got Artemis and some SR Dark/Light Eidolons. Beelzebub was my pre-reg, and pulled an Astaroth R Kamihime, so I suppose I'll be rolling dark. Managed to get an SR gun and summon from the dark boss, so I guess that an extra hint the game is trying to give me. I will say, riding the Beelzebub Rampage Train has been quite entertaining so far(my kamihime are already hitting well over the 1k mark on basic attacks before even reaching level 30).

Anyways, for new folks, I highly recommend farming the water SP quests for upgrade materials today; it will help you get a headstart on limit-breaking Nike's level cap. As she's likely be the main healer for most folks, the stronger you can get her, the better. Her healing potency will increase as she levels and you'll unlock her party-wide defensive buff at level 35.

The main reason I suggest getting a headstart is that the fangs from the elemental SP quests can become a real bottleneck for later limit-breaks due to their rarity. The gold-quality fangs can drop from any difficulty, but it's a VERY low chance to drop from the final encounter. You'll need three of them for each SR+ Kamihime.

Last bit of advice I will give(for now) is to make sure you knock out all your daily/weekly quests. Not only do you get a bunch of useful upgrade goodies in the process, the Draconic Eyes/Shards from the weekly completion are a very worthwhile long-term investment.

hi, new here.
just want to know do you enhance first then limit break or limit break first then enhance? or it doesn't matter at all?

Doesn't matter; limit break just raises the level limit.

nazrin992
02-15-2017, 10:31 AM
Anybody want to form a Union?

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 11:10 AM
Guide for the class system?

- - - Updated - - -

Which SP quest drops holy crystal of light?

Unregister
02-15-2017, 11:15 AM
Is it better to run 25 stamina sp or 8 stamina for gorgon fangs?

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 11:41 AM
i cannot play the game:

It started working for me after opening the dmmgames.com frame in a new tab. I got the link for that from the blockable items in adblock plus(in firefox).

But then my rolls were abysmal. The jewel roll gave me 1 non-kamihime SR weapon, 1 R kamihime and other R junk. The SR ticket was an SR eidolon and the premium one was R.

- - - Updated - - -

It started working for me after opening the dmmgames.com frame in a new tab.

Could be related to settings for cookies from third-party sites.

Amon
02-15-2017, 12:33 PM
Don't draw the single 300 jewel/nutaku gold gachas. I don't believe it's ever stated in-game but drawing 10 gives a guaranteed SR or above, which is mentioned in the How To Play section below the game and when paying for the transaction if doing gold.

And there was me trying to get SR gatcha with 300 jewels each..

Darsel
02-15-2017, 12:47 PM
Which SP quest drops holy crystal of light?

They're more common at the Standard+ difficulties. You can also combine/upgrade jewels into crystals via the Material Exchange in the Shop.

The only upgrade materials you can't obtain this way are the Idea Cores from Raid Bosses, the Fangs from SP quests, and the books from (mostly) events.

Is it better to run 25 stamina sp or 8 stamina for gorgon fangs?
If you can handle it, the 25 Stamina/Expert will net you a LOT more/valuable upgrade materials in general. That said, Expert isn't easy to farm into until your Kamihime are around level 50; even then it could be a little rough depending on your comp. Even if you're only after the Fangs, I'd still probably suggest running atleast Standard difficulty because Beginner drops are kind of abysmal in general.

Personally speaking, I never got Fangs to drop from the non-expert SPs on the DMM version, but the JP wiki does list them on the drop table. I think it probably took me around 12-15 expert clears to get my first fire fang to drop. (I got 2 water fangs within 5 runs though, so it's really luck dependent.)

Amon
02-15-2017, 12:49 PM
Anybody want to form a Union?

add me 6608461 :D

Unregister
02-15-2017, 01:32 PM
If you can handle it, the 25 Stamina/Expert will net you a LOT more/valuable upgrade materials in general. That said, Expert isn't easy to farm into until your Kamihime are around level 50; even then it could be a little rough depending on your comp. Even if you're only after the Fangs, I'd still probably suggest running atleast Standard difficulty because Beginner drops are kind of abysmal in general.

Personally speaking, I never got Fangs to drop from the non-expert SPs on the DMM version, but the JP wiki does list them on the drop table. I think it probably took me around 12-15 expert clears to get my first fire fang to drop. (I got 2 water fangs within 5 runs though, so it's really luck dependent.)

I see. Thanks. Expert is easy with lvl 40 kamihimes unless it's opposing element.

AgentFakku
02-15-2017, 02:55 PM
"have sex to make a contract" gave me Fate vibes when Nike talked about sperm being high in mana concentration LOL

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Holy Jewel of light doesn't drop on expert difficulty?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy Jewel of light doesn't drop on expert difficulty?

- - - Updated - - -

"have sex to make a contract" gave me Fate vibes when Nike talked about sperm being high in mana concentration LOL

You can safely ignore this. After all game itself ignores this detail during sex scenes. Especially during rape and ntr scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

I posted this in the PreReg thread before I realized there was a Q&A, whoops :x

I haven't played a ton of games on Nutaku, but I did play a bit of Osawari Island about a year or two ago. I'm not sure if it will apply to this game, but are the Gachas in Kamihime Project likely to be more valuable during Events? (As in, they give you benefits if you find something relevant to the current event)

I am holding on to all of my free tickets and Jewels right now because I only really intend to grind this game out as F2P, so I'm trying to optimize how I use my freebies. Should I just spin everything now or is there value in holding on to them?

- - - Updated - - -

Simple. Because rape scenes don't work with the lore that they established. Having sex = making contract. They should have thought a bit more about lore when they decided to put rape scenes, like having to met some special conditions to form contract or something.

I don't particulary mind rape/gandrape scenes, ntr is.. meh. But when sex senes don't work with the main plot then it's a sign of lazy game.

Maybe I missed something in the Lore? Sperm is magical, and getting your sperm into a kamihame increases her power and binds her to you... sounds like rape is perfectly legit to me. A "formal contract" seems to just be when the participants are willing and aware, but unwilling/unaware should still work. Powerful man looks around, sees loose kamihame he can acquire, rape is probably the FIRST thing that occurs to him.
Amon demonstrated that the girl can fight it, a little. But lore wise, I felt that was more because of her strong bond with her mistress, and perhaps the gang aspect of the rape, than any fault in her "contract".
What bugged me more, and hopefully will be explained later, is how they were able to neutralize her power so easily.

- - - Updated - - -

the only thing that "event" gacha give to you is just higher rate to get girls prior to this event, there is no boosters or something like that and game is not competitive at all. the only thing you should definitely save is red potions and green seeds if you want to clear events without problems.

President Ramu
02-15-2017, 04:43 PM
I've been trying to get in since the "official" launch yesterday, but every time I click to go to the game screen it just loads for a few seconds (using the proper game loading screen with the "hints and whatnot") and then brings up a page that says "An Error Has Occurred. Please go back to the Main Page and retry" (paraphrased).

Has anyone else seen this? I don't know what the hell's going on, I've played other games on Nutaku with no problems at all so far.

Zerana
02-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Right now, who is the best legendary soul to unlock?
I want to spend my soul points wisely.

Aidoru
02-15-2017, 05:48 PM
Right now, who is the best legendary soul to unlock?
I want to spend my soul points wisely.

This is just my opinion after looking through them and playing for about a week but I would say Mordred is the best damage dealer. Her cross skill's aren't really anything special but her unique skill applies several different debuffs and every single DoT status on a enemy. Damage over time ailments like poison are ridiculously overpowered in raid boss fights. Though some raid bosses seem resistant to certain DoTs.

Joan of Arc has a HP regenerating cross skill for the entire party, which is the only cross skill available for your Soul that can heal, while Andromeda has a revive cross skill and in general can make up as another healer.

D'Artagnan seems to be wanted because of her increase drop rate skill. Though it's a cross skill so I'm not sure how it works as I haven't leveled any of her lower tier branches yet.

Arthur and Siegfried are pretty standard attackers, nothing really special IMO. (I have Arthur maxed.)

Solomon is clearly the worst as having a skill that deals several elemental damage is not all that good.

tl;dr - IMO, Mordred > Andromeda > Joan of Arc > Arthur = Seigfried = D'rtagnan > Soloman

Though what you can do is simply try out the free standard tier units and see who you like the best then aim for the legendary one of the same kind. They're more or less the same but with stronger versions of each other's skills. For example Lancelot -> Gawain -> Arthur are pretty much the same but just gaining better skill modifiers.

Regardless, you'll want to max all of them as you get permanent bonus stats for doing so. (Which will probably take forever)

Amon
02-15-2017, 06:04 PM
tl;dr - IMO, Mordred > Andromeda > Joan of Arc > Arthur = Seigfried = D'rtagnan > Soloman

is going for andromeda with sol worth it? or is it better to get more of an offensive soul?

Zerana
02-15-2017, 06:17 PM
@Aidoru: Ty for all the great info. ♥

Aidoru
02-15-2017, 06:21 PM
is going for andromeda with sol worth it? or is it better to get more of an offensive soul?

If it was me, I personally wouldn't since Sol is a extremely good healer already and you can use Nike if you need an extra healer. Most players probably won't have another healer other than Nike this early, so Andromeda might have been a good choice for those who don't and wanted another.

Maybe when we get more difficult content but nothing is hard enough to warrant 2 strong healers right now as I can clear Expert SP maps, which seem to be the most difficult, with just Nike as my healer who isn't even 50 yet (albeit she does die occasionally) and I don't have a single SSR Kamihime.

I feel by the time anything difficult comes out, assuming you play on a normal basis, you should probably have enough Soul P to get her if you really want to. You should be able to unlock 2 Legendary Soul's at Lv47 assuming you didn't waste any points.

Regardless, this is just all my speculations, the final decision is up to you.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 07:23 PM
I don't know about the SSR Kami healers, but Cassiopeia who's the elite healer heals about 50% more than Nike, and her heal cools down a turn faster.

Aidoru
02-15-2017, 08:57 PM
I don't know about the SSR Kami healers, but Cassiopeia who's the elite healer heals about 50% more than Nike, and her heal cools down a turn faster.

Nike's heal drops to 5 turns when she's Lv65. Though it still only heals 750. Sol's heal is definitely a lot slower, from 1200 HP at 7 turns to 1500 HP at 6 turns at Lv 55, while removing a status ailment/debuff. According to JP wiki, Cassiopeia's heal caps at 1200 and Andromeda 1600, both at 5 turns.

In terms of pure healing, Cassiopeia and Andromeda have much better heal per turn rate (up til turn 21 for Cassiopeia vs Sol, which isn't very common from what I've seen yet, unless you solo a raid boss or something), though unlike Sol, neither provide damage support aside from regular attack unless willing to spend on cross skill. Neither Cass or Andro have status ailment removing skill so taking the skill from Vivian may be ideal for certain fights but giving up your extra slot for other potential skills. You can probably out heal poison but dealing with something like charm is annoying, especially if you're trying to get off 5 bursts chain.

So I'm sure she becomes desirable in future content for free players but as I mentioned before, Andromeda's degree of healing isn't needed to clear any of the current content, it'll make it easier though, that's for sure.

Unregistered
02-15-2017, 09:52 PM
Does anyone know when enchancement SP Quests appear?

- - - Updated - - -

You can probably out heal poison but dealing with something like charm is annoying, especially if you're trying to get off 5 bursts chain.

I can only guess you mean for the darkness boss, since I rarely see charm elsewhere. In that case you just need the Amon you get from story in your party for it. Since you know exactly when the boss will charm you, on that turn you use Amon's buff.

Unless of course you're suggesting you already have a full holy party. :P

Discoceris
02-15-2017, 09:59 PM
The biggest problems are the raids. I get error'd out a lot, which is frustrating. Not sure how other players are handling this. This game is a total GBF knockoff, replacing jobs with "souls", but pretty much everything from stickers, to level up messages, are the same in GBF. Even the way main and support party members are handled, ougi, summons (eidolons), etc.

If you are a GBF veteran, then transitioning to this game should be easy, and it also has the same pitfalls as the original.

Aidoru
02-15-2017, 10:09 PM
I can only guess you mean for the darkness boss, since I rarely see charm elsewhere. In that case you just need the Amon you get from story in your party for it. Since you know exactly when the boss will charm you, on that turn you use Amon's buff.

Unless of course you're suggesting you already have a full holy party. :P

Yea, that boss seems to be the only current one with charm, I'm a bit too lazy to constantly change units just for a single fight. My 2 sub slots usually have units I'm leveling or back up attacker for the current SP quest as I usually lose a couple units on Expert (today being water and Amon being fire is a no go).

Largepotato
02-16-2017, 12:50 AM
Game seems really buggy atm.

Did sp standard twice.

First time it froze going to the 3rd battle and i had to refresh. Could resume the battle ok though.

Second time it goes to the 3rd battle and there's no enemy to fight. At first it was looping to try and restart 3rd battle, but then it just ended the battle.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 02:09 AM
Can't finish SP standard it stuck on first battle end refreshed but still the same..

- - - Updated - - -

Wasted 30 AP trying to complete SP quest DONT do the same its bugged!

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 02:10 AM
yeah, the game crashes or lags during quests

Zerana
02-16-2017, 06:06 AM
I haven't had any crashes. I've been using Firefox.

Edit:

Well, as soon as I said that I started to have a couple crashes with raids. *Sigh*

Draghorn
02-16-2017, 07:03 AM
So far haven't really had any problems with bugs/crashes. So far the worst I've had is that one raid was kind of laggy. I'm on chrome.

Nitewolf
02-16-2017, 07:19 AM
I've been trying to get in since the "official" launch yesterday, but every time I click to go to the game screen it just loads for a few seconds (using the proper game loading screen with the "hints and whatnot") and then brings up a page that says "An Error Has Occurred. Please go back to the Main Page and retry" (paraphrased).

Has anyone else seen this? I don't know what the hell's going on, I've played other games on Nutaku with no problems at all so far.

I'm having the same on Firefox. On Chrome it's simply stuck on the loading screen forever (with tips rotating, so it's not frozen as such). Had the same thing happening back with Idols, but never bothered finding out a solution then since the game didn't interest me too much.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 08:05 AM
I'm having the same on Firefox. On Chrome it's simply stuck on the loading screen forever (with tips rotating, so it's not frozen as such). Had the same thing happening back with Idols, but never bothered finding out a solution then since the game didn't interest me too much.

It could be from blocking cookies from third-party sites.

Or try opening the game directly at https(colon)//cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/top/app.html

- - - Updated - - -

Any active guild i could join?

Crusher
02-16-2017, 08:36 AM
What's the Server time?
Joning a Guild is useless if i cannot compare the clock.

nazrin992
02-16-2017, 08:42 AM
I got severely triggered by Nutaku's bad attempt at localization if they aren't capable of correct punctuality.

Ignis scene is the one of those examples.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 09:09 AM
So I'm sure she becomes desirable in future content for free players but as I mentioned before, Andromeda's degree of healing isn't needed to clear any of the current content, it'll make it easier though, that's for sure.

raids is where this game differ from gbf, cos no matter what this game will never be popular until u can join and leech 60 raids within 1hour for 2bp each during magnafest and of course the nutaku servers will die lol.

most people now are still grinding ranks. the sp quests and main quest 15-4 are best spot for rank points. but the best grid before events is as many sr atk item as possible and the only place to get reliably is from hosting or mvping raids which is less rank points. thats a hard choice to make. more rank before event comes out so u can sleep longer before ap waste, or more power in ur party if rng likes u and drops u a lot of sr atk item

if compared to gbf, then current short goal for any player is to success mvp own hosts to double the chances at atk sr for ur element using same hosting ap. that shit hurt even if u can land 2x atk debuff

Nitewolf
02-16-2017, 10:33 AM
It could be from blocking cookies from third-party sites.

Or try opening the game directly at https(colon)//cf.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/front/cocos2d-proj/components-pc/top/app.html

It was indeed the third-party blocking, thanks for the tip.

Skulkraken
02-16-2017, 10:48 AM
I set up a union, if anyone here is looking for one. Named it Elona, after the roguelike with the same name, because I felt like making use of the tagline "Let's Ragnarok!" :p

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 10:57 AM
I want to but i cant find your guild on the list tried diff req combo nothing.

Skulkraken
02-16-2017, 11:11 AM
Hmm. Right now, I've got it set to "Do not specify a rank" and "Go at my own pace".

If you still can't find it, then post your game ID number so I can send out an invite. There's room for 25 more people.

Amon
02-16-2017, 11:24 AM
What's the Server time?

I would like to know as well, pretty annoying tbh..

- - - Updated - - -

If it was me, I personally wouldn't since Sol is a extremely good healer already and you can use Nike if you need an extra healer. Most players probably won't have another healer other than Nike this early, so Andromeda might have been a good choice for those who don't and wanted another.

Maybe when we get more difficult content but nothing is hard enough to warrant 2 strong healers right now as I can clear Expert SP maps, which seem to be the most difficult, with just Nike as my healer who isn't even 50 yet (albeit she does die occasionally) and I don't have a single SSR Kamihime.

I feel by the time anything difficult comes out, assuming you play on a normal basis, you should probably have enough Soul P to get her if you really want to. You should be able to unlock 2 Legendary Soul's at Lv47 assuming you didn't waste any points.

Regardless, this is just all my speculations, the final decision is up to you.

That's good to hear:D but i've already made some progress towards her :eek:

I guess I will go for andromeda first and then as you said, check out Mordred :D

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 11:52 AM
What's the Server time?

PST. 'Murica!

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 12:39 PM
most people now are still grinding ranks. the sp quests and main quest 15-4 are best spot for rank points. but the best grid before events is as many sr atk item as possible and the only place to get reliably is from hosting or mvping raids which is less rank points. thats a hard choice to make. more rank before event comes out so u can sleep longer before ap waste, or more power in ur party if rng likes u and drops u a lot of sr atk item

Was a little difficult to understand everything you said but where you said 15-4 is best rank exp actually not the best spot. 7-4 is.

15-4 is 20 AP, 696 rank exp, 909 kamihime exp, which is 34.8 and 45.45 per ap
7-4 is 12 AP, 525 rank exp, 695 kamihime exp which is 43.75 and 43.75 per ap.
5-4 is 10 AP, 362 rank exp, 475 kamihime exp, which is 36.2 and 47.5 per ap.

Meaning 7-4 is best if you want player exp and 5-4 is better if you want to level your kamihime.

You can run 15-4 if you want to farm items for exchange and get the best exp of that zone. Though a quest with 3stages and x3 mobs on each would probably provide more exchange drops.

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 02:29 PM
man you guys are far ahead LOL

I just barely got Amon after she was kidnapped and gang bang

still wondering what happened to Adele

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 02:51 PM
Was a little difficult to understand everything you said but where you said 15-4 is best rank exp actually not the best spot. 7-4 is.

15-4 is 20 AP, 696 rank exp, 909 kamihime exp, which is 34.8 and 45.45 per ap
7-4 is 12 AP, 525 rank exp, 695 kamihime exp which is 43.75 and 43.75 per ap.
5-4 is 10 AP, 362 rank exp, 475 kamihime exp, which is 36.2 and 47.5 per ap.

Meaning 7-4 is best if you want player exp and 5-4 is better if you want to level your kamihime.

You can run 15-4 if you want to farm items for exchange and get the best exp of that zone. Though a quest with 3stages and x3 mobs on each would probably provide more exchange drops.

In that case what stages are best for farming exchange items?

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 03:08 PM
In that case what stages are best for farming exchange items?

I'm not sure if certain mobs have better drop rate or if it's all the same, but assuming that it basically is the same for each mob and stages have no drop modifiers, then aiming for stages with more mobs is the better choice for exchange mats.

I haven't been focusing too much on farming exchange items rather just leveling up. I did run 7-2 a few times though for some exchange items since I was close to exchanging the eidolon again. It has 7 or 9 enemies as you might end up encountering a single rare enemy during stage 2 instead of 3 enemies. I don't think the rare one drops any of the items needed as it's a dark unit but I'm not 100% sure. It seems to be the only stage with a chance of 9 enemies in the 2nd zone.

For the 3rd zone, a quick glance at the jp wiki, 14-2 has 9 enemies while 15-4 only has 7. Of course 15-4 gives better exp so there's that to account for.

Anyone with more knowledge of the games drop system is free to correct me. There's also Free Quests which I haven't bothered to look through but I do believe they drop exchange mats too.

Ramazan
02-16-2017, 03:10 PM
man you guys are far ahead LOL

I just barely got Amon after she was kidnapped and gang bang

still wondering what happened to Adele

You dont want to know XD

anyway, i got Tyr and my current team looks like this (http://i.hizliresim.com/jXElDW.jpg) now, im so happy how i was lucky with the rolls :P (and reroll ofc)

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 03:19 PM
Hoping none of my girls get kidnapped anymore LMAO

dont' care if they do bad things to other gurls in the game

sniddy
02-16-2017, 03:26 PM
...OK I need to play more, just job and other things get in the way - you guys are steaming it hopefully events won't cater exclusively to top tier

...happilly playing away, got Satan which I really like, smattering of SR's - it's all good

Ramazan
02-16-2017, 04:00 PM
...OK I need to play more, just job and other things get in the way - you guys are steaming it hopefully events won't cater exclusively to top tier

...happilly playing away, got Satan which I really like, smattering of SR's - it's all good

Satan has very funny sprite, hope i can get her someday too *sigh*
As for first sentence im thinking the same, so far game is great really unless nutaku does something bad.

Zerana
02-16-2017, 05:02 PM
Anyone belong to, or the leader of, an active union? I'm having a hard time finding a good one.

Edit:

Joined one. ♥

MeaK
02-16-2017, 06:32 PM
Anyone know what's up with the Billy the Kid h-scene? It fades to black when it's supposed to start animating on my end.

Considering her tits in the scene are much larger than I'd imagined I fear they might've edited the art and made it fade to black because editing the animation was too much effort.

Is this really happening again?

Edit:
The animation does work when viewed from the harem screen. False alarm, I guess.

Ramazan
02-16-2017, 06:53 PM
They'll gonna nerf snatch ability on future. When getting heroes skip both Solomon and D'art, others are fine.

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 06:58 PM
They'll gonna nerf snatch ability on future. When getting heroes skip both Solomon and D'art, others are fine.

Oh does she? That's a shame, the drop rate boosts sound like it would have tremendously help for events. Well she was my 4th Legendary soul in line but I guess I'll not worry too much about her for now. Currently just waiting to unlock Mordred but leveling slows down a lot and I still need like 10 levels for enough Soul P.

MachThreeSlug
02-16-2017, 07:41 PM
Hmm. Right now, I've got it set to "Do not specify a rank" and "Go at my own pace".

If you still can't find it, then post your game ID number so I can send out an invite. There's room for 25 more people.

If there's still space my ID is 3763578.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 08:49 PM
any advice on how to spend those gem/magic crystal? is there a period that will boost the draws?

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 10:01 PM
Is it just me or is there only 3 Sephiroth units exchangeable? Either I accidentally used one as leveling mat or 1 is missing.

BarbatosZaku
02-16-2017, 10:16 PM
How many chapter have this game for now?

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 10:26 PM
How many chapter have this game for now?

15 with 4 stages each. Every 5 chapter is a new zone.

BarbatosZaku
02-16-2017, 10:30 PM
Thanks.

Wow, so many chapters... do you know what girls you obtain in these chapters? i have amon and the green one.
There are a wiki for this game?

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 10:34 PM
Thanks.

Wow, so many chapters... do you know what girls you obtain in these chapters? i have amon and the green one.
There are a wiki for this game?

I feel like it's very little chapters.

Amon is from the first 5, Cybele is the next 5 and Baal is from the last 5.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 10:54 PM
Is it just me or is there only 3 Sephiroth units exchangeable? Either I accidentally used one as leveling mat or 1 is missing.

u mean 4, but same problem with yinglong as i just find out. no 5th exchange for mlb and i checked last 1 to see if it was monthly reset. nope, no more yinglong after 4th. now stuck at 3⋆

maybe they forget because sr weapon only have 3⋆ but it frustrating as hell to find out only after farming 15-4 so much for mlb sr summon

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 11:15 PM
u mean 4, but same problem with yinglong as i just find out. no 5th exchange for mlb and i checked last 1 to see if it was monthly reset. nope, no more yinglong after 4th. now stuck at 3⋆

maybe they forget because sr weapon only have 3⋆ but it frustrating as hell to find out only after farming 15-4 so much for mlb sr summon
Ah dang, that really sucks. The exchange girls are honestly not that strong in the first place so not being able to cap them feels like a huge waste now.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 11:22 PM
they still have highest cap that non-whale can get right now but need lot of modfod to get there. there probably not any early release player have farmed enough modfod to go past eidolon lv60-65 yet still though.

btw, just saw ur earlier reply. aside from rp and xp there is also eidolon and weapon level fodder to be considered. i found that 15-4 with item drop friend summon gave some good rate for weapon modfod and r eidolon but i do not have numbers to show.

now that yinglong farming is ended i am switching back to 7-4 for getting high rank before events start. i will be using the zone drop to get berries instead of sr weapon or summon.

also need to find good area for gem farm. gem 10draw for r weapon with skill is needed to skill up my sr weapons from lightning disaster raid.

Aidoru
02-17-2017, 12:03 AM
High cap doesn't really help when there are R units that'll provide more or equal attack than the exchange units and at a lower level. Sephiroth and Yinlong can't even reach their 900 and 930 attack because that's their Lv90 stat (shown in the library), which they won't ever get to at this point if there really is only 4 copies of each available, so they're stuck at Lv75 max. Doing the math, at Lv75, Sephiroth will only have about ~775 attack and Yinlong at ~800. There are 12 R Eidolons with more attack at Lv60.

And yea, I'm aware of enhance fodder/material drop, I was more or less just focusing on exp gained from stages.

Amon
02-17-2017, 02:50 AM
Place for farming weapons, if that's possible? Still stuck with the stock ones

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 03:34 AM
Place for farming weapons, if that's possible? Still stuck with the stock ones

Bosses can drop them. You can get them from normal or expert as long as you can get bonus chests or gold chests.

BarbatosZaku
02-17-2017, 04:50 AM
When i make other teams for battle this are always more weak than my first time (less Hp, less Life) i wonder Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, i forgot to equip the eidoleons. I didn´t know that they add attack and life to the units.

Aidoru
02-17-2017, 07:21 AM
Finally got my first SSR Eidolon and would you believe it or not, it's a Kaiser Dragon of a element I don't even use! Huray, just what I don't want on top of especially not wanting. And none of the other 9 gachas rolls were any better. Having terrible luck with this games gacha. Believe that's my 3rd time and still haven't gotten any notable unit.

Synfritz
02-17-2017, 07:26 AM
Anyone with active Union here? Looking for one since my current Union is not very active. I main fire since I got Fafnir and Ares

katsalia
02-17-2017, 08:05 AM
Yeah this game probably has one of the worst gacha systems ever...
I've done four 10 rolls and haven't gotten an SSR yet, and two of those 10 rolls gave all R items except for the guaranteed SR which both times was a weapon.
They also didn't add enough content at the start for earning Jewels... I've literally run out of sources to get them besides the 50 each day from logging in and the occasional login bonus.

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 08:56 AM
Looking for active union

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for active union

- - - Updated - - -

About the Number of Exchange Summons...

I've heard that the Boss Monster in the zone has a small chance of dropping the Summon so you can/will have to farm there to get to max unlock.

Darsel
02-17-2017, 10:05 AM
Yeah, gacha has been trolling me a bit as well. I have 4 different SR dark summons(I actually main a fully limit broken R instead because it provides a bigger boost) along with a couple SR summons of other elements. My Kamihime Character Weapon ticket was a dupe of a R I already had. However, I did manage to pull an Artemis and Bryhildr, so.. I'm working with what I'm getting. I confess it really makes me miss my Hades from the DMM version though; she would be perfect fit for my current comp(she provides the Status Immunity of Amon with the Defense Buff of Nike).

The gorgon caves have been trolling me in an quirky way as well. I've already got all three fangs to max out Artemis and even a Holy Star of Light for it, but I can't for the life of me seem to get Lithograph or Holy Crystal to drop for the middle limit breaks..

Lag
02-17-2017, 12:34 PM
Should I be saving Jewels for anything? Or should I just be spending them on Gachapon only?

Aidoru
02-17-2017, 01:49 PM
About the Number of Exchange Summons...

I've heard that the Boss Monster in the zone has a small chance of dropping the Summon so you can/will have to farm there to get to max unlock.

If anyone could confirm this, that'd be great, I tried a few times but stopped bothering and went back to farming SP quests since the stage with the exchange eidolons is pretty bad in terms of material drops and exp.

buddy22
02-17-2017, 03:00 PM
ive gotten the wind Raid boss as a drop from being number 1 in damage but cant remember if it was from a gold box or that whitish silver box.

Aidoru
02-17-2017, 03:13 PM
ive gotten the wind Raid boss as a drop from being number 1 in damage but cant remember if it was from a gold box or that whitish silver box.

The raid bosses are different from what I was talking about. I'm talking about Sephiroth and Yinglong who can both be fought in a stage in their zone. Question is whether you can get a copy of them from fighting them or not.

NCO
02-17-2017, 04:09 PM
Anybody on an active union willing to let me join? I'm currently rank 22 and fairly active ID is 6616544. thanks for considering

buddy22
02-17-2017, 08:01 PM
if i break limit a edolon with a +1 to the same eidolon that has +1 does it become +2?

MachThreeSlug
02-17-2017, 08:24 PM
Nope. They become a +1 that can go to a higher level.

Distortedrealms
02-17-2017, 08:56 PM
I hate how long it takes to actually join a raid battle at times like the option to attack shows up and the battle is already over and you lose all your BP before doing anything.

Aidoru
02-17-2017, 09:02 PM
I honestly don't bother to join any raids that are below 3/4th. 1/2 if I'm desperate on time and need to burn raid points. Though one time I did join in late, got 1 hit in and it died and still kept all my raid points. Got like 90 exp but hey, didn't use any raid points. Lol.

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 09:28 PM
How many times a weapon skill can be upgraded?

- - - Updated - - -

i got two accounts, 1 with Gaia and Gleipnir. Another just Sol, which should i keep?

Zenithale
02-17-2017, 09:37 PM
How many times a weapon skill can be upgraded?

I don't even know how you increase the Weapon SKILL level (I can increase the standard Level and "star", but I have no idea for the SKILL), so if someone can help, thanks in advance.

MasterE
02-17-2017, 10:37 PM
You increase skill level by enhancing it with any weapon with the same skill. I don't know whether there is a limit, but there is a declining % chance for skill upgrades.

scrubp
02-18-2017, 02:05 AM
It is not with the same skill but just any weapon with a skill in general i.e. Fire's Assault can be leveled by using a R with Thunder's Assault. There are a certain number of pts a weapon needs for each level up. For SSRs to go from sk1 to sk2 at 100% success rate, you need 2 Rs. If this were exactly like Granblue's skill leveling system, I could tell you how many "pts" each level up requires but I fed a SSR weapon at sk2 a SR and it was only a 88% chance to skill. I was under the assumption that a R is worth 1 pt and a SR is worth 4 like in Granblue, but that isn't the case here.

In any case, max skill level I'm assuming is 10.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't see the FAQ thread. Use that as reference next time.

"Leveling up item Skill Levels

Important note to keep in mind:
1SR = 3.5R
1SR2, means using 1x SR with SL2 as fodder. Likewise, 1SR3 means using 1x SR with SL3 as fodder.
1SR2 is twice as effective as 1SR.
1SR3 is three times as effective as 1SR.
1SR4 is four times as effective as 1SR.
1SR4 is as efficient as it gets. 1SR5 starts to become inefficient. At higher level SSR SL, use combination of SR4/3/2/1 and R as fodders."

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 02:30 AM
Any union out there need an activer member?

BarbatosZaku
02-18-2017, 03:29 AM
What are the best legendary souls?

buddy22
02-18-2017, 03:41 AM
any seem fine but they say solomon and D'art are very low on being good. Just go with what would work best for your team. i myself am going for arthur.

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 04:01 AM
any seem fine but they say solomon and D'art are very low on being good. Just go with what would work best for your team. i myself am going for arthur.

And who says D'art is very low on being good? Solomon is the worst for sure but its obvious that you have no idea about D'art.

scrubp
02-18-2017, 04:04 AM
D'art has an Attack/Defense down debuff along with Snatch.

how is that not good

President Ramu
02-18-2017, 04:16 AM
Someone in a thread here said they'd eventually be downgrading/removing Snatch, that'd probably do it.

scrubp
02-18-2017, 04:33 AM
Yes but the Atk/Def down skill is still extremely good. It's a great EX skill.

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 04:53 AM
Someone in a thread here said they'd eventually be downgrading/removing Snatch, that'd probably do it.

downgrading/removing snatch... we really need a facepalm emoji here. They only nerfed "EX" snatch skill, which only lowers the chance of hitting a snatch "ONLY" when snatch used with another heroine. If you use snatch with D'art there's no downside with it. Plus you use snatch not only for drop rate but to also increasing D'arts attack against snatch target with each stack. Besides you use D'art for her debuff mainly which is awesome with its up/downtimes.

I did the same mistake with you, claiming d'art gonna be trash cuz snatch gonna be nerfed, then dmm vets start bashing to my head with the same sentences above :v

Also, just ignore her and go with sieg/arthur like most ppl do if you want to play offensively, or jeanne/andromeda for safe play. Tho its certain that andromeda is the safest choice of all unless you somehow got like 4 healers of the same element to your team o_O D'art is only there to make game more fun with her debuff, drop rate & preventing you to hitting your head to walls for not getting certain items at events/dailies etc. Self buff skill is also awesome, preventing her death which causes summoning stop.

(sometimes i feel like why i even bothered with creating faq/guide thread)

Screeling
02-18-2017, 09:30 AM
If anyone could confirm this, that'd be great, I tried a few times but stopped bothering and went back to farming SP quests since the stage with the exchange eidolons is pretty bad in terms of material drops and exp.

picload.org/image/rowwowaa/dropsr.png

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 09:53 AM
picload.org/image/rowwowaa/dropsr.png

thank u for this!

- - - Updated - - -

but that is from raid boss, not from zone boss in main story

we are talking about yinglong and sephirot

BigBobs
02-18-2017, 10:11 AM
downgrading/removing snatch... we really need a facepalm emoji here. They only nerfed "EX" snatch skill, which only lowers the chance of hitting a snatch "ONLY" when snatch used with another heroine. If you use snatch with D'art there's no downside with it. Plus you use snatch not only for drop rate but to also increasing D'arts attack against snatch target with each stack. Besides you use D'art for her debuff mainly which is awesome with its up/downtimes.

I did the same mistake with you, claiming d'art gonna be trash cuz snatch gonna be nerfed, then dmm vets start bashing to my head with the same sentences above :v

Also, just ignore her and go with sieg/arthur like most ppl do if you want to play offensively, or jeanne/andromeda for safe play. Tho its certain that andromeda is the safest choice of all unless you somehow got like 4 healers of the same element to your team o_O D'art is only there to make game more fun with her debuff, drop rate & preventing you to hitting your head to walls for not getting certain items at events/dailies etc. Self buff skill is also awesome, preventing her death which causes summoning stop.

(sometimes i feel like why i even bothered with creating faq/guide thread)

I'm working my way towards getting d'art because I got a super nice dark weapon in my ticket pull and Takemikazuchi shortly thereafter, and its just miles and above any other combo I have most likely.

- - - Updated - - -

And by dark weapon I mean dark gun (as probably inferred since she can only use guns)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm working my way towards getting d'art because I got a super nice dark weapon in my ticket pull and Takemikazuchi shortly thereafter, and its just miles and above any other combo I have most likely.

- - - Updated - - -

And by dark weapon I mean dark gun (as probably inferred since she can only use guns)

Bah and now I just pulled Fafnir, decisions decisions.

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 10:35 AM
but that is from raid boss, not from zone boss in main story

we are talking about yinglong and sephirot

Yea, sadly, mentioned it several times and random users still thinking it's the raid bosses.

downgrading/removing snatch... we really need a facepalm emoji here.

It's more or less because you stated to ignore her and Solomon a few posts ago as if implying her future nerf makes her not worth using.

Well it's not like I had her next in line but back to my original plan of unlocking her later instead of ignoring her til the end.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Just curious. Why some eilodons have a +1 on their name?

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 12:53 PM
Just curious. Why some eilodons have a +1 on their name?

Gives extra stats. +1 gives +3 attack and +1 HP. Caps at +99 for +273 attack and +99 HP. You can transfer it to other units by using them as enhance material. Kamihime can get the +# from weapons as enhance material.

NCO
02-18-2017, 01:05 PM
Man rates for gatcha are atrocious... Question for the dmm side players how long did it take before they implemented the guaranteed SSR gatcha?

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 01:35 PM
game launched at march, first SSR guaranteed implemented at december

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 01:49 PM
game launched at march, first SSR guaranteed implemented at december

And according to JP wiki, it was 5000 DMM points, no mention of jewels being able to exchange for it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 01:49 PM
It's more or less because you stated to ignore her and Solomon a few posts ago as if implying her future nerf makes her not worth using.

Well it's not like I had her next in line but back to my original plan of unlocking her later instead of ignoring her til the end.

lalalalaalaaa ♫♫♫

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 01:55 PM
lalalalaalaaa ♫♫♫

http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2974-kamihime-discussion-post62489.html#post62489

Enrayha
02-18-2017, 02:08 PM
After finishing all thunder quests + subquests there is no next stage? I thought Water is next but do i need a specific lvl?

President Ramu
02-18-2017, 02:13 PM
Sorry if this seems obvious, but I've only really played Flower Knight Girl previously and the system was a bit clearer.

I'm pretty much constantly out of inventory space, as I don't have any good weapons (two holy SR bows when I'm trying to build a Dark/Siegfried team) and no good Eidolon pulls from the gacha yet either. I've been hoarding all my R+ weapons and eidolons to shove into the next good item/eidolon I get, if it ever happens, as I figure that's better than just wasting the ones I have in order to get them out of my inventory. I'm not having any trouble whatsoever with battles, so I don't feel any pressure to upgrade anything. It's mostly just an inventory space issue.

Is this the wrong move? Should I just upgrade Diabolos or whatever trash I have slotted behind her until something better comes along later?

Thanks.

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 02:47 PM
Sorry if this seems obvious, but I've only really played Flower Knight Girl previously and the system was a bit clearer.

I'm pretty much constantly out of inventory space, as I don't have any good weapons (two holy SR bows when I'm trying to build a Dark/Siegfried team) and no good Eidolon pulls from the gacha yet either. I've been hoarding all my R+ weapons and eidolons to shove into the next good item/eidolon I get, if it ever happens, as I figure that's better than just wasting the ones I have in order to get them out of my inventory. I'm not having any trouble whatsoever with battles, so I don't feel any pressure to upgrade anything. It's mostly just an inventory space issue.

Is this the wrong move? Should I just upgrade Diabolos or whatever trash I have slotted behind her until something better comes along later?

Thanks.

If you don't think you can hold out, just use them as enhance material or sell them. If really desperate, you can use jewels to buy more inventory space.

Most R Eidolons are fairly weak and useless that become even more useless when you have a full party of event Eidolons, which won't be for a while unless you play long enough. So you can just get rid of them if necessary. If you literally drew nothing in gacha worth using, then an option is using the strongest R Eidolons for the time being. The highest attack R's are Nightmare, Lorelei, Werewolf, Sea Serpent and Minotaur and a 6th one which has the element support you want for your main or use Diabolos.

Diabolos is good at the very start but becomes inferior since you can't limit break her at all, so she's forever stuck at Lv30 with awful stats, her ability being all elements is her only use but if you're heavy on a single element team, you can do better with a specific element focused Eidolon. Though I'd at least upgrade Diabolos if you have enough materials to spare for her harem scene for jewels.

As for weapons, the end game goal seems to consist of having a separate party for every element and with that, 10 weapons of each element. So 60 is the minimum requirement. Though you probably won't be seeing that unless you play for a long time so just focus on the weapons you'll use and sell/use as enhance material the stuff you know you can get from gacha/farming stages.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 02:51 PM

Thanks.

I would say that unless you KNOW you are going to have full set of better alternatives soon, (guarenteed gachas/rerolled), I don't think there's anything wrong with buffing your "current" best equipment. You may not be struggling, but as someone who is attempting F2P, I know that I'll not ever really have a full SSR team (at least not anytime soon), so I don't mind throwing everything I have at my current equipment just for the stats. This is assuming I understand your position.

Alternatively, you could spam dark raids to look for some dark SR weps and work from there. I've gotten a couple SR weapons from elite battles in the past couple of days myself.

President Ramu
02-18-2017, 03:07 PM
I would say that unless you KNOW you are going to have full set of better alternatives soon, (guarenteed gachas/rerolled), I don't think there's anything wrong with buffing your "current" best equipment. You may not be struggling, but as someone who is attempting F2P, I know that I'll not ever really have a full SSR team (at least not anytime soon), so I don't mind throwing everything I have at my current equipment just for the stats. This is assuming I understand your position.

Alternatively, you could spam dark raids to look for some dark SR weps and work from there. I've gotten a couple SR weapons from elite battles in the past couple of days myself.

Oh right on, I didn't know you could get Weapons from those. I always end up with Break materials, so I was just jumping in for those to get stuff for the couple of himes that I know I'll be keeping for a bit (Beelzebub, then probably Amon & Nike).

I ended up dumping everything that wasn't labeled as an Upgrade Material into my current weapon and the Eidolons Aldoru mentioned, I figure you're right there's no reason to keep them since it doesn't cost anything. I've got another gacha coming up, hopefully I get literally ANYTHING useful this time, haha.

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 03:17 PM
http://harem-battle.club/kamihime-project/2974-kamihime-discussion-post62489.html#post62489

Dude, i didnt said i wasnt wrong. Guess you didnt get what i tried to mean up here.

As for N weapons, better to keep at least 6 of em at some corner to do daily missions, same with the eidolons unless you run normal maps rather than rb/daily sp which is not the best thing imo.

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 03:24 PM
Dude, i didnt said i wasnt wrong. Guess you didnt get what i tried to mean up here.

As for N weapons, better to keep at least 6 of em at some corner to do daily missions, same with the eidolons unless you run normal maps rather than rb/daily sp which is not the best thing imo.

I didn't get what you meant to say because that was all you said. There was no context to your post aside from "snatch gets nerf, don't use these 2."

BigBobs
02-18-2017, 03:59 PM
If you don't think you can hold out, just use them as enhance material or sell them. If really desperate, you can use jewels to buy more inventory space.

Most R Eidolons are fairly weak and useless that become even more useless when you have a full party of event Eidolons, which won't be for a while unless you play long enough. So you can just get rid of them if necessary. If you literally drew nothing in gacha worth using, then an option is using the strongest R Eidolons for the time being. The highest attack R's are Nightmare, Lorelei, Werewolf, Sea Serpent and Minotaur and a 6th one which has the element support you want for your main or use Diabolos.

Diabolos is good at the very start but becomes inferior since you can't limit break her at all, so she's forever stuck at Lv30 with awful stats, her ability being all elements is her only use but if you're heavy on a single element team, you can do better with a specific element focused Eidolon. Though I'd at least upgrade Diabolos if you have enough materials to spare for her harem scene for jewels.

As for weapons, the end game goal seems to consist of having a separate party for every element and with that, 10 weapons of each element. So 60 is the minimum requirement. Though you probably won't be seeing that unless you play for a long time so just focus on the weapons you'll use and sell/use as enhance material the stuff you know you can get from gacha/farming stages.

Why? Isn't the lead the only one that matters in terms of buff? And I rather have a good arrangement of stat buffing/debuffing than just a bunch of small damage units which most Rs seem to be.

MasterE
02-18-2017, 04:12 PM
In their defense, R eidolons can make a decent main if their effect is worthwhile. Their hp/atk doesn't significantly weight against the total, so you can just fill the rest of the slots with the highest stats to keep overall hp/atk up. They can more than make up the difference with an effect that synergizes well with the whole team. And if the main's summon ability is worthless, then don't summon it; the main's summon ability isn't more significant than the rest of the pool, so just make use of the ones you would want. R eidolons' summon quicker though, so you could just tap them for quick jabs while waiting for the heavier hitters to become available.

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 04:17 PM
Why? Isn't the lead the only one that matters in terms of buff? And I rather have a good arrangement of stat buffing/debuffing than just a bunch of small damage units which most Rs seem to be.

Exampe: A fully capped R Werewolf has 30% Dark Attack up for the team and farmable from stages/regular gacha. If you're running several dark units, then obviously that 30% attack boost would be far more sufficient than 10% Attack/HP from Diabolos, including factoring in her damage from her skill. Since she's forever stuck at no break limit, she won't ever go pass 10%. That's why she becomes inferior.

Regardless, I stated that "If you literally drew nothing in gacha worth using, then an option is using the strongest R Eidolons for the time being." R Eidolons do not provide any buffs using their battle skill, all they have are weak attacks. If you drew a SR/SSR with some kind of buff or debuff, by all means use it in your party, my post was in the scenario you drew absolutely no eidolons worth using.

President Ramu
02-18-2017, 04:34 PM
I just drew a THIRD SR bow I'll never use from the gacha. This is bordering on harassment, haha.

I ended up getting Brynhild and an SR fire sword as well though, which is super helpful.

Darsel
02-18-2017, 04:37 PM
After finishing all thunder quests + subquests there is no next stage? I thought Water is next but do i need a specific lvl?

I'm pretty sure Thunder is where the current Nutaku version ends at the moment. The DMM version does go all the way up to a light region(after water and fire), but it's obviously a year ahead of where we're at.

I was honestly expecting the four main elements would have been covered at launch seeing as you can get an SR weapon and summon from the zone treasures, but I don't know what the DMM version was like when it launched.

It kind of sucks for water and fire focused people, but you can still farm the raid bosses for SR Eidolons and Weapons at the very least. It's how I've been expanding my weapon grids in preparation for the events.

BigBobs
02-18-2017, 04:38 PM
Exampe: A fully capped R Werewolf has 30% Dark Attack up for the team and farmable from stages/regular gacha. If you're running several dark units, then obviously that 30% attack boost would be far more sufficient than 10% Attack/HP from Diabolos, including factoring in her damage from her skill. Since she's forever stuck at no break limit, she won't ever go pass 10%. That's why she becomes inferior.

Regardless, I stated that "If you literally drew nothing in gacha worth using, then an option is using the strongest R Eidolons for the time being." R Eidolons do not provide any buffs using their battle skill, all they have are weak attacks. If you drew a SR/SSR with some kind of buff or debuff, by all means use it in your party, my post was in the scenario you drew absolutely no eidolons worth using.

Ya I know that. I was under the impression you were talking about making an eidolon team (Subs not just main) of a single element. It's why I said "Isn't the lead the only one that matters for the buff"

MasterE
02-18-2017, 04:49 PM
The benefit of a single element eidolon team would having a bunch of attacks in that element to choose from. I don't know whether the bonus elemental % from the main is applied to it though, or the himes or weapons equipped. If so, that could really add up to significant damage, esp factoring in their quick summon rates.

But your inventory space is limited, unless you want to dedicate jewels that would be better spent on gacha draws in order to expand it. R's should still be considered expendable and temporary, but you could optimize their use while you have them.

EDIT: Have Ice and Light Disaster eidolons been implemented? After getting Fire and 2 Lightning Disasters I started farming ice and light raids, because those are the only elements I don't have SRs for. But neither of them have dropped for me.

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 05:49 PM
EDIT: Have Ice and Light Disaster eidolons been implemented? After getting Fire and 2 Lightning Disasters I started farming ice and light raids, because those are the only elements I don't have SRs for. But neither of them have dropped for me.

Yea, she's in. I have all but Wind and Fire myself.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 06:44 PM
Am I just having a bad luck streak or does today's sp quest have lower drop rate than the others? 8 runs and I haven't gotten more than 4 drops.

Darsel
02-18-2017, 07:53 PM
Am I just having a bad luck streak or does today's sp quest have lower drop rate than the others? 8 runs and I haven't gotten more than 4 drops.

Luck has been average for me; managed to get everything I needed to fully limit break both of my Dark Kamihime today(sans the Grimoires - won't see those until the first event). Some good runs, some bad ones. Fang drops were surprisingly cooperative today though.

(Got a couple more SR weapon drops and some Eidolon dupes from raid bosses today, so pretty decent on that front as well.)

AgentFakku
02-18-2017, 08:18 PM
im pretty clueless on the Gacha -

President Ramu
02-18-2017, 08:53 PM
Luck has been average for me; managed to get everything I needed to fully limit break both of my Dark Kamihime today(sans the Grimoires - won't see those until the first event). Some good runs, some bad ones. Fang drops were surprisingly cooperative today though.

(Got a couple more SR weapon drops and some Eidolon dupes from raid bosses today, so pretty decent on that front as well.)

Is there a drop list or anything listed somewhere so I can see which missions I should be running to get which items? I've got a handful of Break Limit items but I can't tell if I can get the ones I'm missing from running the Beginning & Standard SP missions, or if I need to just wait until I'm strong enough to run the Expert one comfortably. Strangely enough, from what I can tell between Snatch and absurd luck I think I have a bunch of the higher-level items, I just need to get more "Rune of Darkness" and "Holy Crystal of Light" to get to a level where I can use them.

Also, for the SR weapons and Eidolons you mentioned from Raid Bosses, are those from getting MVP or being the creator? Or are you just jumping in to whatever you see up? I'm super hungry for weapons as mine are straight garbage, and my Eidolons don't look great either. I have no idea how farming works in this game yet though, so since Stamina is at a bit of a premium I've just been doing the main and Side quests to keep progression going.

Thanks!

MasterE
02-18-2017, 09:15 PM
Didn't know SR weps dropped from raids until I got a bow. Yet another bow cluttering my inventory with stats too good to pass up, and cluttering the rainbow box drop tables with non-eidolons.

Is there a drop list or anything listed somewhere so I can see which missions I should be running to get which items?
The lists in this wiki are pretty thorough: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com

I could've checked that raid page earlier.

buddy22
02-18-2017, 10:12 PM
ive done my first 3k gem roll should i save my gems for something else or roll for more stuff?

Zerana
02-18-2017, 10:33 PM
ive done my first 3k gem roll should i save my gems for something else or roll for more stuff?

I'd like to know about this as well. I'm normally the type to hold on to my gems, or whatever, until some good deal comes along. Normally for a F2P person like myself it's the best option, but I'm curious about how often they will add to the Kamihime pool. Is it going to be like FKG where we get new girls all the time, or will new girls be added slowly?

Also, will there be any special gotchas with events or such that will be worthwhile or not?

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 10:50 PM
I'd like to know about this as well. I'm normally the type to hold on to my gems, or whatever, until some good deal comes along. Normally for a F2P person like myself it's the best option, but I'm curious about how often they will add to the Kamihime pool. Is it going to be like FKG where we get new girls all the time, or will new girls be added slowly?

Also, will there be any special gotchas with events or such that will be worthwhile or not?

I'm not sure about special gachas or anything but according to the JP wiki, there's usually 1-4 new girls every event, mostly 3 new Kamihimes and the sometimes a Eidolon, not as often though.

Here's the list on the JP wiki - http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%AC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3

buddy22
02-18-2017, 11:02 PM
guess il hold onto gems till we get a update to the game. Guess its back to farming mats to break limit my girls.

scrubp
02-18-2017, 11:10 PM
Any gacha events where there's a temporary 2x SSR rate or anything? Maybe that will be a good time to spend gems.

AzureWinter
02-18-2017, 11:23 PM
Is there a Discord server set up?

I have a quick question about Souls - My Lancelot just got to max level, level 20. What now?

Old Greggers
02-18-2017, 11:31 PM

I have a quick question about Souls - My Lancelot just got to max level, level 20. What now?

I know I came across one at some point. Look up Kamihime Project through reddit, pretty sure someone linked a Discord for English Players before the Nutaku release.

As for your soul, you can unlock a new Tier 1 Soul and start leveling them up. It's important to level them up because they give you Mastery bonuses as well as allowing you to use higher tiered Souls.

scrubp
02-18-2017, 11:31 PM

Go into Edit and click on the "Change" button to switch Souls. The goal is to unlock Legendary/Tier 3 Souls, which can only be attained through unlocking certain Tier 2s... which can only be obtained through unlocking the Tier 1s that correlate with each Soul.

AzureWinter
02-18-2017, 11:38 PM
Okay thanks. I see three I can unlock for Zero SP.
But how do I get Tier 2 for Lancelot?

I think I figured it out. I don't know, but I seem to really miss these big blue buttons uptop. I need to get Van Helsing to max 20 as well.

MasterE
02-18-2017, 11:54 PM
There's a DMM-based Discord for english speaking players, and some nutaku players have been migrating there: https://discord.gg/sXf66

President Ramu
02-19-2017, 12:16 AM
Okay thanks. I see three I can unlock for Zero SP.
But how do I get Tier 2 for Lancelot?

I think I figured it out. I don't know, but I seem to really miss these big blue buttons uptop. I need to get Van Helsing to max 20 as well.

Ha, yeah. They don't make it super easy to sort out, especially with the constant loading.

Basically, if you click "List of Locked Souls" at the top you can go over to the "Legendary" tab and pick out which one you're going to start planning toward. When you click on that one, you can see in the bottom-right where it says "You Own/Req Points/Soul Req. 1/ Soul Req. 1", and those last two will show you which two Elite souls you need to level to unlock them. Then you go to the Elite tab and do the same to see which two Standard souls you need to level up to unlock those.

Tireka
02-19-2017, 12:27 AM
Are Yinglong and Sephiroth worth getting if you may benefit from their effects or are you better of waiting for something else? Perhaps better to buy the SR weapons?

BarbatosZaku
02-19-2017, 12:30 AM
I didnt know that you could obtain Eidolion defeating the Raids. I am happy.

Aidoru
02-19-2017, 12:42 AM
Are Yinglong and Sephiroth worth getting if you may benefit from their effects or are you better of waiting for something else? Perhaps better to buy the SR weapons?

Sadly the exchange eidolons are not all that great. Apparently there are only 4 copies of them in the exchange shop, meaning you can't fully max them out as you're stuck on 3/4 break limit. Not sure if that's a bug, intended or if you can find them as drops (no confirmations yet).

Regardless, I mentioned this a while back several pages ago. The exchange eidolons are very weak for being SR, only slightly better than some R eidolons at max in which they have more HP and better battle skills, but because you can't get them maxed in the first place, their stats are even lower, which doesn't help how low they're to begin with. The amount of exp you would need to burn on enhancing them is not worth the gain compared to leveling some R units to a lower level for higher attack.

You can still use them if you really want too though, at least having buffs on their battle skills provides some kind of use or their 30% element buff as a main. I'm using Sephiroth as a sub unit myself but I found out all this the hardway, doing it myself, and honestly regret leveling her as high as I did.

Tireka
02-19-2017, 12:59 AM
Sadly the exchange eidolons are not all that great. Apparently there are only 4 copies of them in the exchange shop, meaning you can't fully max them out as you're stuck on 3/4 break limit. Not sure if that's a bug, intended or if you can find them as drops (no confirmations yet).

Regardless, I mentioned this a while back several pages ago. The exchange eidolons are very weak for being SR, only slightly better than some R eidolons at max in which they have more HP and better battle skills, but because you can't get them maxed in the first place, their stats are even lower, which doesn't help how low they're to begin with. The amount of exp you would need to burn on enhancing them is not worth the gain compared to leveling some R units to a lower level for higher attack.

You can still use them if you really want too though, at least having buffs on their battle skills provides some kind of use or their 30% element buff as a main. I'm using Sephiroth as a sub unit myself but I found out all this the hardway, doing it myself, and honestly regret leveling her as high as I did.

Alright, I will probably go for R eidolons for now then, thanks for the info :) Btw, I noticed SR enhancement Eidolons got 15% hp and atk as base effect, but low hp and ATK stats, won't they actually be better to use as main if you don't have anything better than an R?

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 01:26 AM
Da fuq we get our own forum? cool... I should play dis game moar

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 02:47 AM
Da fuq we get our own forum? cool... I should play dis game moar

appears

I've specially asked for it :)

hides again

Mattress
02-19-2017, 06:31 AM

I drop Sephirot in the golden chest. ;)

noheart09
02-19-2017, 06:52 AM
kk i got a question here,some kamihime get a kidnapp/rape scene when leveled up,but if they have been kidnapped(like artemis) how can they still be in our party?(i know it is a silly question in a game like this)but shouldnt we have a special quest to"save them" at least ?
yeah some souls get that too but when they reach lv20,meaning we wont use them again(if not legendary).
i'll say again that it is a stupid question but it made me wonder a lot =/ for some unknown reasons .
pls share your honest opinion =D

MasterE
02-19-2017, 10:24 AM
I agree, those rape scenes seem gratuitously thrown in just to gratify a niche. I don't dislike the rape scenes, but they should at least be supported by the narrative.

Aidoru
02-19-2017, 11:40 AM
I drop Sephirot in the golden chest. ;)

Well that's nice too hear, a screenshot would be nice too. Makes them a bit better but still awful exp required to stats gain. Not that I would recommend getting them to Lv90 just for 900 attack. Maybe the Fire one once out. Capping the break limit for the element boost is still plausible though.

kk i got a question here,some kamihime get a kidnapp/rape scene when leveled up,but if they have been kidnapped(like artemis) how can they still be in our party?(i know it is a silly question in a game like this)but shouldnt we have a special quest to"save them" at least ?
yeah some souls get that too but when they reach lv20,meaning we wont use them again(if not legendary).
i'll say again that it is a stupid question but it made me wonder a lot =/ for some unknown reasons .
pls share your honest opinion =D

Yea, I thought they were really weird too. I mean some actually state that they're flashbacks like Baal's first harem scene (not the story one) but some scenes are after you meet up with them and they're already in your party, so it makes literally no sense. Well not that I really care too much though, I'm more bothered at the scenes that repeat the same animation several times in a row with no difference in-between, literally the same animated scene repeated several times with different dialogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, I didn't think Sunday's Expert was so much more difficult than the other days. Almost lost my first attempt. But wow, that sum delicious exp, assuming you get the right mobs.

Mattress
02-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Well that's nice too hear, a screenshot would be nice too. Makes them a bit better but still awful exp required to stats gain. Not that I would recommend getting them to Lv90 just for 900 attack. Maybe the Fire one once out. Capping the break limit for the element boost is still plausible though.

This has happened a few days ago, if I found it again then sure. ;) Anzu+Granualie helps a lot, I guess.

MasterE
02-19-2017, 12:45 PM
I had been grumbling about the lack of gems from those dailies and didn't realize how much exp I was getting until I switched from Roland to Merlin and jumped from lvl 11 to 18. That was just one run in standard level.

I don't find these rape scenes interesting because it's never an established character, it's just some random asshole, and the more often it just randomly happens the more contrived it seems. If they didn't have the balls to make the protagonist the aggressor they could have established very good villains from these scenes. They probably feared that an abducting/coercing protagonist would cross the line for players who don't enjoy the rape, but they've already peppered the story in enough rape scenes to have turned those players away. They're already too committed to the theme not to go further.

noheart09
02-19-2017, 01:16 PM

Yea, I thought they were really weird too. I mean some actually state that they're flashbacks like Baal's first harem scene (not the story one) but some scenes are after you meet up with them and they're already in your party, so it makes literally no sense. Well not that I really care too much though, I'm more bothered at the scenes that repeat the same animation several times in a row with no difference in-between, literally the same animated scene repeated several times with different dialogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, I didn't think Sunday's Expert was so much more difficult than the other days. Almost lost my first attempt. But wow, that sum delicious exp, assuming you get the right mobs.

yeah the one from baal is from the past and when you finish the first souls(like merlin) i can agree to that since you dont have use them anymore but the others make no logic sense to me -_-

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 02:01 PM
yeah the one from baal is from the past and when you finish the first souls(like merlin) i can agree to that since you dont have use them anymore but the others make no logic sense to me -_-

Yeah they make no sense (nice expection is second shiva scene), plus that horrible/funny translation.

Like Belphegors:
"Fuck! You're giving me goose bumps!Such a freak! Get inside me!"
That translation just made me smile.

MasterE
02-19-2017, 02:05 PM
Banquet of Angels SP Quest open now, 12PM PST.

EDIT: I didn't believe these were implemented because I never saw anything but dailies in the SP quests. But we got light/dark upgrade quests available for the hour. More jewel rewards!

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 02:11 PM
ooh a Danganronpa fan!

Luv Chiaki

buddy22
02-19-2017, 02:31 PM
do these time limit dungeons pop up at random or? just on the weekend or something. Both Sp quest drop enhance mats for weapons and eidolons.

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 03:21 PM
do these time limit dungeons pop up at random or? just on the weekend or something. Both Sp quest drop enhance mats for weapons and eidolons.

Yeah they came as a surprise ;v 200 jewels came from nowhere literally, 100 still waiting for next week cuz friend told it to me late. Hmm better set up alarm for it.

MasterE
02-19-2017, 03:22 PM
According to jp wiki they open 12:00, 19:00 and 22:00, so you have 2 more chances today to clear them.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 03:27 PM

I just had a run with 5x SR weapon enhance mats from gold chests. 500xp each, 2500xp windfall. For comparison 1 N weapon gives 10xp as fodder.

buddy22
02-19-2017, 05:00 PM
This Gold cave SP quest has shown me that dark element is my weakest link so far :< so gonna be boned if the first event needs a good dark team.

MasterE
02-19-2017, 05:17 PM
Right now we're still waiting for areas to release, so everything past thunder is difficult to come by. Gacha and raid bosses are the only ways to acquire decent water/fire/light/dark weapons and eidolons. My best weapon is an SSR dark gun, but the whole gunslinger tree is such crippling overspecialization that I wouldn't spend into it unless I had SP to burn.

The first event in the dmm version (Apocalypse) was dark based, so it's probably safe to work on light first.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 09:40 PM
What is everyone doing once they've finished the main story? Farm raids or farm exp? (also which stage is best?)

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 09:46 PM
sunday SP is >>>>>>>>>>>> everything for AP use. a lot of gem, rank point and xp.

1 hour 25AP weapon and eidolon enhance daily is > that if u can clear it.

besides that, there is 2 option for ur ap
1- farm raid boss for chance at SR weapons
2- farm story for rank points to get higher rank for more Soul P and more max AP. i think Aidoru found 5-4 as best rank point per AP.

it hard to decide because high rank means ur AP pots is more effective when event comes.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 10:16 PM
Still rerolling atm, but while the guide is good for explaining what things are.. but is it better to finish story then start raiding/leveling other himes and weapons or should i stick with just a strong core group.. Also i suppose i should stick with one element right?

MasterE
02-19-2017, 10:36 PM
I've been farming 13-3 and 15-3 for bicorn staff and revolving hammer; it also drops thunder mats slowly, but drops the ore and cores for Yinglong at a steady rate.

President Ramu
02-19-2017, 11:08 PM
I've been farming 13-3 and 15-3 for bicorn staff and revolving hammer; it also drops thunder mats slowly, but drops the ore and cores for Yinglong at a steady rate.

Did you dig that info out of the wiki or what? I'm just mashing 5-4 and raid bosses because I didn't have any better ideas.

MasterE
02-19-2017, 11:18 PM
Did you dig that info out of the wiki or what? I'm just mashing 5-4 and raid bosses because I didn't have any better ideas.

I dug the info on the random monster rare drops out of the wiki. The other drops I figured out while grinding it enough to verify that the info was valid here.

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 11:19 PM
Still rerolling atm, but while the guide is good for explaining what things are.. but is it better to finish story then start raiding/leveling other himes and weapons or should i stick with just a strong core group.

naturally u will cap ur Kamihime levels while still needing everything else from eidolon XP, to weapon XP, to weapon skill fodder, to rank points, etc. so u will end up levelling all the Kamihime u have anyway.

but for breaking limit, it definitely best to focus on most useful first. in short term, probably all the SR you have to first uncap so u get their 3rd ability.

by the time u want to decide whether 1 element or equal progression or whatever, most likely many of ur kamihime will already be 3 star uncap and waiting for event for final uncap material.

Aidoru
02-19-2017, 11:21 PM
sunday SP is >>>>>>>>>>>> everything for AP use. a lot of gem, rank point and xp.

1 hour 25AP weapon and eidolon enhance daily is > that if u can clear it.

besides that, there is 2 option for ur ap
1- farm raid boss for chance at SR weapons
2- farm story for rank points to get higher rank for more Soul P and more max AP. i think Aidoru found 5-4 as best rank point per AP.

it hard to decide because high rank means ur AP pots is more effective when event comes.

Yea, Sunday SP seems to be the best for overall exp but can be really random and/or difficult right now since it's only been out for a week (2 if you played early access). Expert gave me as much as 4k rank points and 5k exp and as low as the 2k's, but it was surprisingly difficult sometimes that it might not be worth the risk unless you're certain you can clear it. I had to always make sure I had a support that boost my damage for safety, I took someone's Anzu and wiped once today. Probably the most difficult content in game right now if I had to say, aside from trying to solo expert raid bosses.

Right now all I'm really doing is doing my 3 raid bosses of the element I want every day, then SP farm for dailies or mats if needed then farm 7-4 when nothing else.

I would definitely go for the eidolon enhance material SP quest as those guys are strangely difficult to get while you can get weapon enhance materials from most regular stuff. Of course if you really need to level something, do them. For now, I only ran each once to get the gem rewards.

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 11:45 PM
Probably the most difficult content in game right now if I had to say, aside from trying to solo expert raid bosses.

yeah... eidolon 25AP quest mob is almost as hard as boss... and then u have to do it 3 times in a row. i don't dare to bring friend anzu with it.

I would definitely go for the eidolon enhance material SP quest as those guys are strangely difficult to get while you can get weapon enhance materials from most regular stuff. Of course if you really need to level something, do them. For now, I only ran each once to get the gem rewards.

i think it also depend what u need to level more for immediate power boost. but i see trickle of weapon and eidolon xp when farming other stuff actually better for eidolon. each common R eidolon is 60-70xp, or more if same element.

there not much point to do weapon modfod quest if ur weapons are all not uncapped because lv40 is quite okay just using drop from normal farming. but once u trying to get ur SR weapons to lv70, the SR modfod is love.

MasterE
02-20-2017, 12:35 AM
The upgrade quests going on right now are even more difficult than the exp quests. That's less than 30 mins left, btw.

Tireka
02-20-2017, 12:44 AM
The upgrade quests going on right now are even more difficult than the exp quests. That's less than 30 mins left, btw.

Oh yeah, I was able to get the last monster to 20% on the Wild Dance of Spirits and Beasts. Just too tough currently, but not by a lot!

MasterE
02-20-2017, 01:19 AM
I barely pulled through expert spirits with 3 hime on their knees, and Hermes settled it with a counterattack. The exp quest is easier to get a team through, but not with the ones I'm trying to level up.

buddy22
02-20-2017, 02:45 AM
looks like the 22nd is our first event go go light team wooo!

President Ramu
02-20-2017, 07:41 AM
Does anyone know where to reliably get Sacred Stones/Holy Crystals for Limit Breaking? When I click on them it says "From the Monday -> Saturday SP Quest", but all I'm getting is elemental materials so I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky or what.

Old Greggers
02-20-2017, 08:37 AM
Might just be unlucky. If you can, I would do Expert or at least Standard. I don't think the drop rates are very good for beginner, but I could be wrong.

Also, if you end up getting some spare Sacred Stones, you can trade in 3 for a Holy Crystal once per day.

BarbatosZaku
02-20-2017, 10:05 AM
I obtain Artemis and Belphegor in the Gatcha, They are good units?

Aidoru
02-20-2017, 10:08 AM
looks like the 22nd is our first event go go light team wooo!

Just saw after getting home. That's great news. I was actually expecting them to give us another week or two but I'm completely fine with an event already.

valfris
02-20-2017, 10:56 AM
Guys do you know what times does the game use for the union burst time? is it PST?

MasterE
02-20-2017, 12:14 PM
I obtain Artemis and Belphegor in the Gatcha, They are good units?No. Throw them back! Tell Gatcha you're not going to take it!

That's a pretty apt name for it, though.

EDIT: 2 days left for light. If you can't get ice disaster, 14-2 drops R Pixie and Cat Sith at the best rates. Also drops lots of ores and cores, and more rarely drops lithographs and sacred stones.

Ringabel
02-20-2017, 01:01 PM

sorry, i make mistake!

Aidoru commented 7-4 as highest RP per AP

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 02:34 PM
every NPC including women have no eyes - makes them look shady rapists LOL

President Ramu
02-20-2017, 03:38 PM
Might just be unlucky. If you can, I would do Expert or at least Standard. I don't think the drop rates are very good for beginner, but I could be wrong.

Also, if you end up getting some spare Sacred Stones, you can trade in 3 for a Holy Crystal once per day.

Yeah, it's super weird. On my main account I've been doing the Standard SP pretty much all day and I only get Lightning materials. On the alt I rolled yesterday I did the Beginner one for the first time just now just to get the jewels and I ended up getting 2 of the lowest tier crystals and one of the 2nd level ones.

RNGesus is messing with my head man.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 05:55 PM
Kinda random question but I don't think I'm going to finish the story and am curious.

buddy22
02-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Anyone know how to use Cybele hallucination move right? cant figure it out. says it disables the enemies but nothing happens when i use it.

Ramazan
02-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Anyone know how to use Cybele hallucination move right? cant figure it out. says it disables the enemies but nothing happens when i use it.

It disables every enemy attack "on her" at that turn. Invincible for 1 turn i in other words.

buddy22
02-20-2017, 08:19 PM
oh nice to know thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

It disables every enemy attack "on her" at that turn. Invincible for 1 turn i in other words.

thanks for the info. Really wanna cry cant get holy jewels to break limit my girls. All Rares have been ranked up twice half my SR only once ugh Hermes only 1 ive gotten to rank 3.

President Ramu
02-20-2017, 08:23 PM
oh nice to know thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the info. Really wanna cry cant get holy jewels to break limit my girls. All Rares have been ranked up twice half my SR only once ugh Hermes only 1 ive gotten to rank 3.

Exact same problem here. I have SO many of the Elemental materials, but I'm bottlenecked on every single hime by the holy crystals. Right now I'm just farming 7-4 for xp and items to generally level up my team (and unlock Legendary Soul) , then I'm gonna run the Expert SP quest pretty much forever until they give me what I demand.

MasterE
02-20-2017, 08:29 PM
Kinda random question but I don't think I'm going to finish the story and am curious.
If you don't mind joining discord, they would know the answer here: https://discord.gg/4VmrG
I didn't want to be spoilered with it myself, but I learned the story is still in development, so it's possible her fate is yet unresolved. Maybe she's still the pope's bitch.

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 09:27 PM
kinda wish the game would stop crashing especially after beating da boss :(

Aidoru
02-20-2017, 09:44 PM
Usually only happens to me when I have multiple games running.

buddy22
02-20-2017, 10:04 PM
If you don't mind joining discord, they would know the answer here: https://discord.gg/4VmrG
I didn't want to be spoilered with it myself, but I learned the story is still in development, so it's possible her fate is yet unresolved. Maybe she's still the pope's bitch.
link does not work mind sending it again?

MasterE
02-20-2017, 11:12 PM
Sorry, this should never expire: https://discord.gg/3tZtUBE

The faq thread should have a link, if it doesn't already.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 10:02 AM
Hi guys,

I am new with this game. Do you know how to obtain more soul points?

Thanks in Advance

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 10:15 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks in Advance

By leveling up rank. So it'll become very slow trying to unlock your 3rd legendary. 2nd one isn't as bad. So make sure you know who you're unlocking.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 11:18 AM
wow, lightning raid always now have many people competing for mvp.

maybe it because everyone have baal who is good attacker and want to build lightning team, and Yinglong and Cybelle make it easier to solofarm expert, so less raid is shared?

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 11:36 AM
I'm personally seeing a lot of fire and water ones. I keep refreshing for light. Your friend list can play a part in affecting it too, as your friends can request help and depending on who they often pick chances are you'll see more of that.

Like say if you have a lot of friends with lightning set ups, they'll probably be trying to farm the SR weapons from the lightning raid boss, so it wouldn't be a surprise to see a lot of it on your raid list compared to others.

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 11:48 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks in Advance

Events also gives soul points, so you're not ultimately bound to levelling, each event max 300 iirc, dunno tomorrow's gib any cuz first event. Otherwise we'll get 3 new legendaries in the future and unlocking them would be hard af.

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 11:55 AM
Events also gives soul points, so you're not ultimately bound to levelling, each event max 300 iirc, dunno tomorrow's gib any cuz first event. Otherwise we'll get 3 new legendaries in the future and unlocking them would be hard af.

That's really good to know. I was a bit worried about unlocking more legendary units cause almost at my 2nd one and it would take me 25~30 levels to get enough for another one.

President Ramu
02-21-2017, 12:08 PM
That's really good to know. I was a bit worried about unlocking more legendary units cause almost at my 2nd one and it would take me 25~30 levels to get enough for another one.

I went in a straight shot toward Siegfried, I'm currently about to unlock it at Level 34. I don't know offhand if all of them share a prerequisite, but if so it should be fairly easy to get the first Legendary at least if you don't waste points.

BarbatosZaku
02-21-2017, 12:34 PM
I have Arthur, i am most the attack type of player, and now am trying to obtain Joan.

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 12:44 PM
I went in a straight shot toward Siegfried, I'm currently about to unlock it at Level 34. I don't know offhand if all of them share a prerequisite, but if so it should be fairly easy to get the first Legendary at least if you don't waste points.

Yea, the first legendary shouldn't be a problem, the 2nd one is where things start slowing down and the 3rd one will probably take like 2+ months without events or nutaku gold. Kinda wished they would increase the level caps for them so it felt like there was more progression, Lv20 is far too low for max.

Strangely enough though, Solomon is only 300 Soul P while the rest of the legendaries are 500.

jazz154
02-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Yea, the first legendary shouldn't be a problem, the 2nd one is where things start slowing down and the 3rd one will probably take like 2+ months without events or nutaku gold. Kinda wished they would increase the level caps for them so it felt like there was more progression, Lv20 is far too low for max.

Strangely enough though, Solomon is only 300 Soul P while the rest of the legendaries are 500.

Arthur is also 300 points.

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 06:36 PM
Arthur is also 300 points.

Ah, never noticed since I unlocked her early and didn't really pay attention back when I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty weird but my antivirus started blocking the game suddenly out of nowhere.

jazz154
02-21-2017, 06:38 PM
Why does it seems like light and dark are favoured elements by most people? Are they better than let's say... water?

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Since the Dark event is coming up tomorrow, I bet a lot of people are focusing on light. Not sure about Dark. I'm not sure if there are a lot of people who consider Dark/Light to be best from what I've seen, but I know they have a small advantage over the basic elements, and a large one over one another.

I think if you can, consistency in one element is probably better than anything in the long run.

I think for now, a mix of elements is perfectly fine so long as you're just working toward increasing the strength of your teams (Weps, Eidolons, Breaks).

No idea if that helps you or not.

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 06:55 PM
Why does it seems like light and dark are favoured elements by most people? Are they better than let's say... water?

Light and Dark is strong against the other 4.

Help tab on the bottom > Battle tab > Elemental Affinity

[Fire] is strong against [Wind] but weak against [Water]
[Water] is strong against [Fire] but weak against [Thunder]
[Thunder] is strong against [Water] but weak against [Wind]
[Wind] is strong against [Thunder] but weak against [Fire]
[Light] is somewhat strong against [Fire], [Water], [Wind], and [Thunder], and the player's [Light] element is strong against [Dark] enemies.
[Dark] is somewhat strong against [Fire], [Water], [Wind], and [Thunder], and the player's [Dark] element is strong against [Light] enemies.
[Illusion] is both strong and weak against all elements.

If you attack an enemy with an element they are weak against, you will do increased damage. If you attack an enemy with an element they are strong against, you will do reduced damage.
*Illusion-element characters will be added in a future update.

jazz154
02-21-2017, 06:56 PM
Since the Dark event is coming up tomorrow, I bet a lot of people are focusing on light. Not sure about Dark. I'm not sure if there are a lot of people who consider Dark/Light to be best from what I've seen, but I know they have a small advantage over the basic elements, and a large one over one another.

I think if you can, consistency in one element is probably better than anything in the long run.

I think for now, a mix of elements is perfectly fine so long as you're just working toward increasing the strength of your teams (Weps, Eidolons, Breaks).

No idea if that helps you or not.

I see. But isn't that like two edged sword? Sure you will hit that dark event harder but you will also get hit harder by it, right? So in the end is it worth it?

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 07:05 PM
I see. But isn't that like two edged sword? Sure you will hit that dark event harder but you will also get hit harder by it, right? So in the end is it worth it?

It could be. I'm not particularly sure how this event will work, but if there are raid-like components, getting MVP spots might make a big difference. I also recall reading that in some of the high level battles of the game, there are damage checks (hopefully I'm remembering that right haha).

- - - Updated - - -

That all being said, every element has a weakness, so it may be better to try and main an element that is also strong against what it's weakness is. If, for instance, you put a lot of effort into a fire team, and a water event comes up, you're worse off than say a dark vs light matchup.

scrubp
02-21-2017, 07:17 PM

If it's copying Granblue's system, then the player playing Light will deal more damage to Dark enemies and also receive LESS damage from Dark attacks and vice-versa. It's what makes Light/Dark very good in that game since they have no elemental weakness on the player's side while having an advantage over each other.

jazz154
02-21-2017, 07:54 PM
If it's copying Granblue's system, then the player playing Light will deal more damage to Dark enemies and also receive LESS damage from Dark attacks and vice-versa. It's what makes Light/Dark very good in that game since they have no elemental weakness on the player's side while having an advantage over each other.

I see, if that's how it is then that makes light and dark really best elements, thanks.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 04:34 PM
still need a few more members...do look for FairyTale

Cheers!
ryex

P.S. Cant wait for the incoming event!

- - - Updated - - -

should i save the materials for SR/SSR kamihime or break the limit of R kamihime as well?

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 04:47 PM
Can someone open an union recruit thread? to make it easier. I'd do it but i already opened quite many recently.

Amon
02-22-2017, 05:06 PM
Can someone open an union recruit thread? to make it easier. I'd do it but i already opened quite many recently.

I can, just give me a minute

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 05:31 PM
I can, just give me a minute

Thx bud, appreciated.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 10:04 PM
.... in 25 sp... last hit and it went down for maintenance.... does this mean i lost the 5 gold chests in process??

Kotono
02-22-2017, 10:07 PM
Last time it did that to me, I was given the option to continue when it was over.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 10:13 PM
Last time it did that to me, I was given the option to continue when it was over.

If so that would be cool and thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

.... in 25 sp... last hit and it went down for maintenance.... does this mean i lost the 5 gold chests in process??

I think no, after maintenance you will be resume it

MasterE
02-22-2017, 10:45 PM
That's good to hear, because I went seeds in for expert because I was worried I wouldn't be able to get a raid in at all before maintenance. I got KO'ing and could only watch someone else whacking her, with a sliver of hp left at 20:00.

Kotono
02-22-2017, 10:46 PM
Well for me it was a quest, not a raid boss. But if it went down then the reward should still be waiting for you.

MasterE
02-22-2017, 10:48 PM
Well for me it was a quest, not a raid boss. But if it went down then the reward should still be waiting for you.

fk, that's assuming the raid was cleared. If not, it's timing out and it was all a waste. I'm in suspense.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 12:07 AM
exhausted Aigis, Raven and FK + shitty Harem Heroes

went to play Kaihime - maintenance - forgot to check the news

MasterE
02-23-2017, 12:10 AM
They're busy cranking up the difficulty, like they do for games they port to gaijin. I hope everyone has a 21k party ready.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 10:36 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

sad.... no resume....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

sad.... no resume....

- - - Updated - - -

By leveling up rank. So it'll become very slow trying to unlock your 3rd legendary. 2nd one isn't as bad. So make sure you know who you're unlocking.
I wish I'd looked this up sooner. I unlocked ALL the basic ones before unlocking two of the Elite, so getting my Legendary will take a while, lol. At least I know not to unlock the next Elite I had my eye on until I get the first Legendary. Thanks for that!

Gruel
02-23-2017, 02:02 PM
Do we have a Harem Scene video compilation ??

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 08:34 PM
somebody have the list of raid weapons?these sr wind sword in enchange is from raid?? also there some way to up the max storage without be a whale 50 is VERY FEW