PDA

View Full Version : Kamihime Project SP Quest bug

protox
02-16-2017, 03:04 AM
The boss in any SP quest stage I tried on water day where missing and made me being stuck in the fight forever. Can't tell if it's just water day tho. Refreshing and resuming the fight 1-3 times usually ends the fight.

Mitoru
02-16-2017, 06:11 AM
Yup had the same issue, now to see if wind is the same soon.

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 08:38 PM
Just ran into this myself.

Happen to me on today's (Thursday) Expert SP. Was fine for the first stage, but the 2nd only had 1 mob, which was weird as it was placed in a position where there should have been 2. 3rd stage the boss didn't spawn. The in-game refresh button didn't seem to do anything for me and trying to attack just looped the battle to restart from the stage animation. Used a Eidolon. No animation for its attack but it change to turn 2. Clicked the attack button and refresh a few times and the quest just randomly ended. I didn't get all the EXP I should have but I still got the clear.

Sent a ticket but not sure if it'll help if just me. Hopefully everyone else who's encountering it is as well. Would like to get my dailies done without having to deal with this.

- - - Updated - - -

So update, they responded it said it was because of ad-blocker.

Dear Gamer,

Thank you for playing Kamihime Project.

We have investigated the issue you raised in your inquiry and have found that this error will occur when an ad blocker is being used, as well as in certain browsers.

As such, we would like to ask that you please check your ad blocker settings to ensure that any ad blocker or ad blocking add-on is turned off.
Please also make sure that you are playing in Google Chrome as you may encounter some errors when using other browsers.

As a reminder, the recommended specifications are listed below the game window.
We ask that you make sure your device and browser conform to those specifications.

If this issue persists, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you for your consideration and continued support.

Sincerely,
The Kamihime Project Development Team

However I'm inclined to believe that's not the reason as I always have it on and for it to just happen every now and then makes it even more unlikely. It would be understandable if it occurs every time but it doesn't. Well, next time it happens I'll just have to try turning it off and see.

Anon
02-16-2017, 09:01 PM

However I'm inclined to believe that's the reason as I always have it on and for it to just happen every now and then makes it even more unlikely. It would be understandable if it occurs every time but it doesn't. Well, next time it happens I'll just have to try turning it off and see.

That's bullshit. I don't have any adblocker and the same happened to me. Also I am using google chrome.

Amon
02-17-2017, 02:44 AM

Happen to me on today's (Thursday) Expert SP. Was fine for the first stage, but the 2nd only had 1 mob, which was weird as it was placed in a position where there should have been 2. 3rd stage the boss didn't spawn. The in-game refresh button didn't seem to do anything for me and trying to attack just looped the battle to restart from the stage animation. Used a Eidolon. No animation for its attack but it change to turn 2. Clicked the attack button and refresh a few times and the quest just randomly ended. I didn't get all the EXP I should have but I still got the clear.

Sent a ticket but not sure if it'll help if just me. Hopefully everyone else who's encountering it is as well. Would like to get my dailies done without having to deal with this.

- - - Updated - - -

However I'm inclined to believe that's not the reason as I always have it on and for it to just happen every now and then makes it even more unlikely. It would be understandable if it occurs every time but it doesn't. Well, next time it happens I'll just have to try turning it off and see.

Best response I've ever seen from any company. Turn off ad-blocker :D

Tireka
02-19-2017, 11:59 AM
I got this bug twice, using Google Chrome without any adblockers.

scrubp
02-19-2017, 12:05 PM
I got this bug twice, using Google Chrome without any adblockers.

Did you get it while doing today's dailies?

Aidoru
02-19-2017, 07:05 PM
They should have fixed it a while back considering they updated the news with the exact same message they sent me in the ticket. Haven't run into it again since.

Tireka
02-20-2017, 12:48 AM
Did you get it while doing today's dailies?

Nah, I got it two or three days ago doing storyline quests :)

krpspeanut87
03-21-2017, 09:39 AM
I apologize for this post not being helpful to the bug situation prior. But has anyone experienced not being able to move onto the next quest despite having cleared the one before it already? I can't move on to quest #17 (the 2nd landing in Glacial Relic) despite having already cleared the first landing (#16). Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance.

Aidoru
03-21-2017, 09:44 AM
That's not a bug, that content isn't implemented yet. That's the only chapter right now for that zone.

Unregistered
04-04-2017, 07:17 PM
I apologize for this post not being helpful to the bug situation prior. But has anyone experienced not being able to move onto the next quest despite having cleared the one before it already? I can't move on to quest #17 (the 2nd landing in Glacial Relic) despite having already cleared the first landing (#16). Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance.

I am having the same problem but it doesn't show any other main quests after #17 on the glacial relic, did you find a way to solve it? If so please tell me.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else ever have a problem with the daily SP quests not refreshing the rewards for you?

Everyday the SP Quests change just fine but won't give me the option for a reward (JEWELS), it just keeps saying Cleared. Like i already completed them for the first time that day.

It's been a week now. How am i suppose to farm jewel like this.

Yolodesu
04-04-2017, 07:38 PM
Anyone else ever have a problem with the daily SP quests not refreshing the rewards for you?

It is intended to be like this, you get reward only for first clear. Aside that, you gain jewels from daily login (every 3-4 days), completing all daily missions, special events... (imo its enough)
Do not expect more. Just as every freemium games, you gain small amount of premium mats, and have to pay if you want more. This is how devs get paid.

exkidd
04-06-2017, 09:51 AM
is the game getting more lagging since the start of this event or my pc that has the trouble?

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 09:53 AM
is the game getting more lagging since the start of this event or my pc that has the trouble?

NO no it's not ur PC or connection .. it IS more laggy :/

exkidd
04-07-2017, 09:37 AM

is ssr eid supposed to be included in the devil gacha?

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 03:26 AM
I have buyed D'artagnan, and now my game crash all the time i try to enter in my d'artgnan harem page! Making impossible to me to start the encounter episode! Already Tried to change from web browsers! Also the game crashed at the time i was buying D'artagnan, it appears a message with Nike, saying "-I am so sorry" and a button to go to main page of the game!

Did anyone got similar problem?

EmiyaNanaya
07-08-2017, 03:51 AM
I have buyed D'artagnan, and now my game crash all the time i try to enter in my d'artgnan harem page! Making impossible to me to start the encounter episode! Already Tried to change from web browsers! Also the game crashed at the time i was buying D'artagnan, it appears a message with Nike, saying "-I am so sorry" and a button to go to main page of the game!

Did anyone got similar problem?

If you check the forum, there is someone who experienced what you had and posted it also... I think there is a problem with the Soul buying page atm...

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 05:00 AM
If you check the forum, there is someone who experienced what you had and posted it also... I think there is a problem with the Soul buying page atm...

Did you have the link? because i searched the forum and did not founded