PDA

View Full Version : Bug with upgrading stats in the market?

vem
02-16-2017, 11:24 AM
If I click the pluses to upgrade my stats a bunch of times, the game practically freezes. This happens pretty much every time on Chrome, could you look into it please?

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 05:46 AM
same observation on edge, the game starts to freeze after something like 10 clicks in a row, but if you leave the store before it happens and return to continue your purchase, it's fine.

Doctorwhoa
02-18-2017, 10:01 PM
If I click the pluses to upgrade my stats a bunch of times, the game practically freezes. This happens pretty much every time on Chrome, could you look into it please?

I have the same. I think you have to wait until the money stops rolling off. I don't think the freeze causes any money to be lost, so its just an inconvenience.

vem
02-19-2017, 06:10 PM
I have the same. I think you have to wait until the money stops rolling off. I don't think the freeze causes any money to be lost, so its just an inconvenience.

Pretty sure I tried making large pauses between clicks and it didn't help, I'll try again when I level up.

soviras
02-28-2017, 01:19 PM
I also encountered this bug, it seems that the script that does the money countdown is a bit leaky and causes slowdown on some browsers... The issue exists with Firefox on the latest version, maybe other browsers too.

Everblue
03-15-2017, 06:53 PM
I've noticed the same problem. Exiting out of the shop and re-entering after buying several upgrades seems to be the best workaround for now.

JessieChan
03-16-2017, 07:25 AM
Hello all,

This is a bug, that our devs are working on fixing.

Please be patient, because it takes time! With a small team, its really hard sometimes.
Anyway, it will be solved soon :) Meanwhile, you can be sure that tons of fun and new content are going to be provided regularly! ;)

Thank you,
Jessie Chan
Kinkoid Support

soviras
03-16-2017, 05:52 PM
Hello all,

This is a bug, that our devs are working on fixing.

Please be patient, because it takes time! With a small team, its really hard sometimes.
Anyway, it will be solved soon :) Meanwhile, you can be sure that tons of fun and new content are going to be provided regularly! ;)

Thank you,
Jessie Chan
Kinkoid Support

I created my own fix to avoid the problem from occurring... It does have a side effect of messing up the displayed amount of money, but it just prevents the money from being subtracted so it won't bug out and cause the massive slowdown. The bug also applies to any other action that causes money to decrease or increase, but it's the most noticeable with stats due to the amount of currency it costs each time and the amount of times you do it in a row.