PDA

View Full Version : FKG x X-Overd Collaboration Event (2/16 - 2/23)

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 12:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HpYcZTl.jpg

Since no one decided to make it a topic on it.

The first 3 can be found by clicking World Map -> Daily Dungeon -> Bottom 3. I haven't played in a long time but I don't recall them being too difficult though you will need to level up to clear them if you just started. Gotta finish each 5 times but you can only run each once per day. Going to guess than that's 3 separate 5★ tickets until told otherwise.

The 4th part seems to be the X-Overd event, which is right under Daily Dungeon in Limited Dungeon. I'm not sure how difficult it is but you only need to gather 1600 eggs, not clear the entire thing. Unlike the other 3 rewards, this one says 5★+, so I'm assuming you can get a 6★ from it. Just an assumption.

And lastly, log in every day bonus? Not sure what the reward is.

paraphin
02-16-2017, 12:18 PM
i just played the game 2 hours, was totally new to it, and already cleared the 3 daylies.

you need to clear them 5 times, so hurry up if you want the tickets ;)
starting with the eggs now... hope i can gather as much as needed...

sniddy
02-16-2017, 12:20 PM
eggs look like that will be a mission

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 12:29 PM
The egg collecting seems easy enough. The boss of each stage seems to have guaranteed drop while increasing quantity the harder the stages get. The little guys all have a chance to drop, which adds in some RNG, so making/using food that increases drop rate will probably help. Not that I remember where to farm any ingredients in the game.

sniddy
02-16-2017, 01:03 PM
but 1600 will take a lot of time

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 01:20 PM
never play Overd - ooh another crossover

Last one was Idol Wars Z. Was hoping Aigis since I know Aigis

well nothing wrong with trying a new game

Will check out Overd once I drain me raid points and gathering points

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 01:40 PM
The tutorial mission want player "autorun", but nothing can do.

Is there any way to skip this stupid tutorial?

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 01:50 PM
it's short dude just breeze through it

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 01:51 PM
but 1600 will take a lot of time

It's not too bad, I did stage 1 to 7 and ended up with about 150 eggs. Don't forget the game is 1 minute per stamina recovery rate as well.

If anything, I feel like FKG players playing X-Overd for the first time will have it a lot easier than the other way around unless they can find a high level ally to just carry them.

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
I like how they have this score board on the right side

Would be cool to see the top Flower Knight Girl playas

all I have for competition is my ally chart LOL - which I do for fun - don't mock dis old man

Yomi
02-16-2017, 02:44 PM
Oh that's nice, I actually played X-Overd before. Haven't touched it in ages, was about level 10-15 but IIRC those dailies were pretty easy. Free tickets, booya. Better than going in blind like in the Idol Wars event.

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 02:51 PM
argh, I don't know if I just suck at this game or what, but I'm having trouble beating the easiest event boss...

I managed to do the dailies today because of lucky super OP helpers, but if I don't get those the next few days, I won't be able to finish anything. How do you guys find it easy? Do you have secrets?

Ashen
02-16-2017, 03:08 PM
argh, I don't know if I just suck at this game or what, but I'm having trouble beating the easiest event boss...

I managed to do the dailies today because of lucky super OP helpers, but if I don't get those the next few days, I won't be able to finish anything. How do you guys find it easy? Do you have secrets?

Same goes for me, I had to use a gem for one of the dailies. Any tips for combat/levling? I did the tutorial when the game came out, but didnt play any further, so I don't know if i missed something. For example what is the relevance of the S/M/L of skills or is it best to use the rarest job etcetera?

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 03:11 PM
Same goes for me, I had to use a gem for one of the dailies. Any tips for combat/levling? I did the tutorial when the game came out, but didnt play any further, so I don't know if i missed something. For example what is the relevance of the S/M/L of skills or is it best to use the rarest job etcetera?

oh, that's x-overd one? there's a little "wheel" to the side that tells you how suspectible monster A is to element B. same'ish in fkg. s/m/l, small, medium, large. so large hurts alot, small much less.

so for the baron guy, the dungeon is white element. so assemble the almost black team and manual it to converse enough mp to 1-hit-turn ko the boss. i usually auto it with regular attack, then manual the boss with best spells i've got.

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 04:55 PM
took me a while to clear all 7 story dungeons before unlocking the daily dungeons

- - - Updated - - -

Egg missions are pretty tough

Died a lot

1600 seems doable?

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 06:18 PM
took me a while to clear all 7 story dungeons before unlocking the daily dungeons

- - - Updated - - -

Egg missions are pretty tough

Died a lot

1600 seems doable?

Over 200 a day... seems quite tough at this rate, unless we can level high enough the next few days that winning becomes easy and we get more from higher levels

- - - Updated - - -

btw do we get the tickets after the whole thing is finished or as soon as we finish the tasks?

MachThreeSlug
02-16-2017, 06:20 PM
The last map of the event drops eggs in groups of 20, 25, and 30.

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 06:38 PM
Im lvl up healer (dat one girl you start out with) more since she tends to die first during the egg hunts LOL

Ashen
02-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Im lvl up healer (dat one girl you start out with) more since she tends to die first during the egg hunts LOL

Is there a way to lvl girls specificly? I also was thinking about my healer but I thought it would be best to change her for another damage dealer, who can survive the aoe of the egg. But I still haven't ditched my healer cause of her lvl advantage towards unlvled damage dealers

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 07:18 PM
I have no idea how to lvl her other than just kept using her for story missions and daily missions

Aidoru
02-16-2017, 09:19 PM
Seems the log in bonus is basically the Valentines bonus. Additional Flower Gems and Gifts on top of regular log on bonus.

Meister
02-16-2017, 09:39 PM
and here I am cant event log in since fkg and xoverd page is broken for me. :(

paraphin
02-16-2017, 09:59 PM
the daylies should not be a problem, but the eggs will be tiring. my team is too weak :/

Ashen
02-16-2017, 10:03 PM
the daylies should not be a problem, but the eggs will be tiring. my team is too weak :/

Seems like 2-3 levels can make a difference. Didn't have any problems this time with the dailies. I'm now at 350 eggs so it shoudn't be a problem to complete it, thought it will be quite farm intense

Unregistered
02-16-2017, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know how to clear or skip the FKG's tutorial?

I has been stuck in tutorial stage and there is no way to clear it...

BarbatosZaku
02-16-2017, 10:41 PM
The event in X-Overd is easy, grindty, but that is because i am playing the game from day one.

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 12:05 AM
Ironically, I played X-Overd for maybe a week or two total a while back, so i actually have semi-leveled characters and stuff. 600 eggs in one evening. So yeah, there's plenty of time.

I'm far from an expert at it (I stopped playing it after all), but for anyone having issues, here's a few tips:

1) The dark-element maid lady with boxing gloves, Veronica, is your tank. She's a freaking brick wall. Do *not* underestimate her - use her, love her. She has a move, "Ignite", which taunts every enemy on the field... and it almost seems as if the taunt persists for the rest of the stage, as far as I can tell. I don't think she does much damage, so just use "Ignite" every single turn possible, and the rest of your team will be untouched until the boss (as the boss can use AOEs). By the time you're at the boss, you can stop using "Ignite", and instead use something else to mitigate damage (as I don't think I've seen the boss hit anyone but her aside from AOEs, the "Ignite" effect seems to persist). Like the defend command, or the "Barrier" skill, or such. You want her alive and kicking as long as possible, to protect your damage dealers.

2) For the most part, the damage dealers can just use their 0 MP attack all the way up to the boss stage, to conserve MP. Veronica generally takes all of 1 HP damage per non-boss attack anyway, so there's no rush if you're struggling. Once you hit the boss stage, a decent strategy is to use your first turn to cast a "buff your attack/crit rate for a few turns", and then just cast your largest (L > M > S) single target skill every turn thereafter. Do note the elemental wheel - it's displayed on the battle screen, but as all the enemies in the egg stages are either light or dark (which are both super effective vs each other), there's not a whole lot of strategy there. You can mess around with the attacks that also have status ailments, but... I prefer just hitting things. Costs less MP. Maybe that's just me.

3) At some point I had that light-element healer lady, but I don't anymore. Wasn't using her that much anyway (due to Veronica), and her heals were prohibitively expensive. So she ended up just lightly bopping enemies every turn... which felt like a waste. So I just have 3 damage dealers, and a fourth who can debuff enemy attack and defense (seems to be random if it works or not).

4) If you can make it there, the egg stage 7 (called "Not Waiting Too Long", the 20 stamina one) seems to be pretty decent for farming. Each chest drop gives 15-18 eggs, and you're guaranteed at least one chest (sometimes up to 3 or so, if the RNG stars align). I struggled to beat stage 6 myself on manual, and barely failed to beat stage 8 (yeah, I suck, what of it)... but I can clear stage 7 on full auto, with everyone using normal attacks (except for Veronica). For whatever reason it seems like 7 is unusually easy, for its position. So if you're having trouble, see if you can manage to get up to 7, as you might find it easier.

5) Side note: When you level up, it doesn't just fill your stamina to full, it actually gives you your max. So if you were 25/50, and you leveled up to a new max of 52, then you would have 77/52. Which... is actually a quite nice way to handle things. You don't have to worry much about "using all your stamina before leveling up", as it's not wasted.

There's all sorts of other stuff, like equipment and the jobs and yadda yadda, but... eh. I'm sure other people could explain that better anyway. Good luck to anyone hunting eggs!

nick1024
02-17-2017, 12:32 AM
Tried x-overd some time ago. Now I'm unable to start the game, I get a "It failed to get the dungeon data" after pressing "start game". Tried to clear cache and different browsers with same result. Any idea?

AgentFakku
02-17-2017, 01:49 AM
stupid question are Crystals ingame currency like Flower Knight Girls' Flower Gem and Aigis's SC

Corintis
02-17-2017, 02:41 AM
stupid question are Crystals ingame currency like Flower Knight Girls' Flower Gem and Aigis's SC

Yes.

On a side note, I like to use Roche, the gunner from the Mancha, for grinding. Great Dark-Neutral element with an AoE skillset to clear out hoards of mobs quickly. Stick the puss in some boots and you can autorun your way through the whole game.

If you're lucky enough to get and level her up, Lune can do this job just as well, or even better.

Also, COOKIES! Bake some cookies; you'll get the egg-currency faster that way.

Skulkraken
02-17-2017, 02:42 AM

Yeah, they are.

Meister
02-17-2017, 03:06 AM
Ah finally I get to do the event. Anyway where do we see how much eggs we collected? And also when do the daily reset on xoverd? since I started late I just wanna make sure if I can complete the daily mission since you need 5 days to complete it. (Ive done 1 of each so far)

nikonana
02-17-2017, 03:44 AM
Brute force my way to world 3 because I heard there's decent map to level some girls. Still not strong enough to beat e-1

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 03:54 AM
Ah finally I get to do the event. Anyway where do we see how much eggs we collected? And also when do the daily reset on xoverd? since I started late I just wanna make sure if I can complete the daily mission since you need 5 days to complete it. (Ive done 1 of each so far)

You can check how many eggs you have by clicking on the exchange icon at the bottom right of the homepage. I'm not exactly sure when the daily resets but it seems to be around 2am uk time

- - - Updated - - -

Brute force my way to world 3 because I heard there's decent map to level some girls. Still not strong enough to beat e-1

i just lvled on the prologue map of the event straight after world 1 but i had some darkness type girl in my mail from valentines for some reason plus some girl i got from pre registering, try to find helpers with shadow master saya SSR

- - - Updated - - -

also you can buy some SSR girls from the exchange menu for 25 crystals instead of gambling in the gacha which i only just realised

nikonana
02-17-2017, 04:00 AM
Will do, sadly I just rolled 50 out of curiosity. And of course darkness type didn't come out. Most of my helpers are starter girl, finding Saya is kinda rare, especially finding the one with poison ability. Still have 33 gems.

Drip
02-17-2017, 04:14 AM
My X-Overd game is stuck at right after logging in. I get some gacha screen but without any of the required currency available. The only two buttons I can click are for a single roll and a ten-roll. No menu to see, nothing else to click. Clicking on either gacha option (though I have no currency) results in an error message: "Is invalid progress of the tutorial".
Well, I'll just hope it still counts my login so I can at least get a couple of 5* tickets?

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 06:42 AM
Which gacha is the best to use shards in, free gacha or man gacha?

Unregistereded
02-17-2017, 06:51 AM
Getting a couple men to start with isn't a bad idea. Then spam the free gacha for UC weapons and to max limit break female UC jobs.

paraphin
02-17-2017, 07:12 AM
Also, COOKIES! Bake some cookies; you'll get the egg-currency faster that way.

where to find the ingredients for cookies?

LastSensei
02-17-2017, 07:23 AM

It's available as soon as you unlock the Kitchen by advancing in World Map. But afaik, cookies increases exp gained by 30%. I dunno how you gain eggs faster that way.

Ashen
02-17-2017, 07:43 AM
It's available as soon as you unlock the Kitchen by advancing in World Map. But afaik, cookies increases exp gained by 30%. I dunno how you gain eggs faster that way.

They also increase drop chance slightly

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, do u think the battle buffs, like increase damage for 3 turns, are useful? Haven't tested much with that since an attack ability seemed better.
Also they only apply to the caster, right? (Except maybe when written otherwise)

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 07:50 AM

Rye and wheat are from the greenhouse or various stages.
Eggs are from Ingredient Paradise or various stages.

Just level up the greenhouse and use what you get. Farming stages for ingredients is something you do when you're done farming current events.

Meister
02-17-2017, 08:36 AM
Okay done with the xoverd rewards, now going for the fkg rewards :D

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 09:32 AM
can some one answer me this, does 1600 baron eggs needed also include the ones you spend in the exchange shop, or would we have to recover the spend 1z too?

Eab1990
02-17-2017, 10:06 AM
It should include the ones you've spent, but if you're that paranoid, just wait until after the 23rd to spend them. The shop itself doesn't rotate until the 27th or so.

Same with FKG's shop. Hypericum ain't going anywhere until March 2nd.

Ashen
02-17-2017, 11:08 AM
It should include the ones you've spent, but if you're that paranoid, just wait until after the 23rd to spend them. The shop itself doesn't rotate until the 27th or so.

Personally, I belong to the paranoid faction. I mean you can't play it safe enough when it comes to Nutaku. Especially when you look at the last crossover with Idol Wars, where they coudn't manage to deliver the gifts at first and after that people got gifts that they hadn't acquiered. Sure that was a positive example at the end but still, it's better to be safe than sry for the case that something goes awry.

On another note, I felt confident about clearing "5. Never giving up" from the x-overd event, so I tried "6. Never telling a lie", only to notice that the eggs are now of the dark element instead of the light ><. Kinda messes my team up, so i probably won't be able to farm it. But I'm already at around 1k eggs, so it shoudn't be a probem anyways =)

Eab1990
02-17-2017, 11:15 AM
Well, in my case, I won't need to worry either way, since I don't spend my sealstones in FKG until the reissue is almost over, and I'll have way more than 1600 eggs in X-Overd regardless.

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 11:40 AM
I'm spending crystals to revive myself all the time now cuz.. don't really care about x-ovred, just wanna get the event done.

at 1079 eggs atm, I'm finding the most luck doing the 7th stage, in terms of it being beatable (easier than some of the earlier ones) and good egg count

maotd
02-17-2017, 12:11 PM
What's your girls/ally level? I'm just enough powerful to clear stage2 with 1 crystal revive.
Currently I just have 75 eggs and I'm still trying to level up to beat the 1st stage.

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 12:21 PM
Perhaps you should spend a bit of time doing the Maruppe daily map for levels.

- - - Updated - - -

What's your girls/ally level? I'm just enough powerful to clear stage2 with 1 crystal revive.
Currently I just have 75 eggs and I'm still trying to level up to beat the 1st stage.

are you afking it or fighting the boss manually? cuz fighting boss manually makes it much easier. My girls are lv 16 now but they've been doing this since like lv 12.

The difficulty doesn't increase that much (until like stage 10). In fact, stage 7 is easier than some of the earlier stages IMO. Just use some crystals (if you dont care about xovred) to blast thru to stage 7. I can get through it like 90% of the time without using an extra crystal.

Ashen
02-17-2017, 12:43 PM

By now my character lvls are 16 and the job lvl at 25. But my lvl was a bit lower at the first stages of the event

- - - Updated - - -

The difficulty doesn't increase that much (until like stage 10). In fact, stage 7 is easier than some of the earlier stages IMO. Just use some crystals (if you dont care about xovred) to blast thru to stage 7. I can get through it like 90% of the time without using an extra crystal.

Took your advice and used a gem on stage 6. At first i was sceptical because the mobs at stage 7 were lvl 40 and one of my chars already died before the boss. But then the boss came and he was lvl 16. lol. Doesn't rly make sense that he has suddendly such a low lvl but oh well, I'll take it :P

AgentFakku
02-17-2017, 02:15 PM
LOL tried clicking on pics to find out what the descriptions for these items are

still using crystals to revive my team

@ stage 8 for Baron Eggs - bought a bunny girl - learned it's another job for Margaret

Havent' trried Gacha yet

Unregistered
02-17-2017, 02:27 PM
I was going to complain about the fact that the X-Overd event dungeons aren't accessible right away like our FKG revival maps are, but I remembered that while you can get into the FKG event maps right away, unless you want to farm ?-1 all day long you'll need to build up a good crew of Knights before you can clear all the maps. In X-Overd that teambuilding is happening while you're trying to unlock the daily/limited dungeons. I would have liked for my efforts during the first day to be rewarded with at least some actual event progress, though. Had I started a couple of days later or was unable to play for a couple of days, it would be impossible to finish.

It's probably just as frustrating for X-Overd players to come to FKG and get their 1700 Hypericum stones, while we find it trivial to pump that number out in less than a day.

AgentFakku
02-17-2017, 02:37 PM
Nah, I say Flower Knight Girls is much fucking easier for beginners than X-Overd

I remember I can still do events back in July 2016 - did get Hypericum and Geranium barely but didn't max them out as I couldn't 3 star the ultimate maps

I manage to do it b/c you had Helper Squads and the Gacha which pumps out 4 star and 3 star knights usually

You can always retreat and keep your stuff especially mining for Hypericum seal stones for the crossover event - that's easier than grinding for eggs

sniddy
02-17-2017, 03:06 PM
Stay out of the nightmare special unless you're a serious overx player - this is no the egg farming place you are looking for

maotd
02-17-2017, 03:34 PM
Actually, eggs are easy to farm once you reached the 7th stage. I had 75 eggs yesterday and I have ~900 right now. Just take some good allies and not too low level units. It seems to be the hardest part but in fact I think it's the easier even if it take a long long time. Doable in 2 or 3 days. Just, don't be afraid of using crystals on previous event stages.

AgentFakku
02-17-2017, 04:34 PM
For FK, you lvl up by feeding Manyus - dat help a beginner if they struggle -

for Overd-X - I was like how WTF do u lvl - then found you lvl like in any RPG games thru battle - After 7 story missions and daily missions, seems the units slow down

- - - Updated - - -

I feel dumb

the stuff you trade are dishes

wish the item descriptions were accessible in shop not after you buy it and see it during quest

- - - Updated - - -

oh dat's wut happens when you buy her bunny version - ok, im so slow w/ dis game LOL

Ashen
02-17-2017, 07:20 PM
anyone knows how to get the thunder blade for the panel mission?

Mitoru
02-17-2017, 07:34 PM
It's a random drop from the Fenrir gate keeper. Killed/assisted in like 8 and didn't get any yet.

MachThreeSlug
02-17-2017, 07:51 PM
That one was a pain to get. You then have to get it to Thunderblade** for the next panel board.

You can get them from running the trade system but that requires unlocking that feature first by completing story missions.

Ashen
02-17-2017, 08:43 PM
It's a random drop from the Fenrir gate keeper. Killed/assisted in like 8 and didn't get any yet.

Ty. Thought it would be something easier to obtain, since the others panels were completed relatively fast

PrimalShade
02-18-2017, 08:39 AM
Alternatively, the Thunder Blade is also a potential reward from one of the first tier trade routes.

sniddy
02-18-2017, 08:48 AM
Currently just over 300 eggs - far far too grindy I'm what little 15% of the way

Dari
02-18-2017, 09:14 AM
What determines the number of eggs you get for completing the stage? Sometimes I get 15, sometimes a lot more.

Ashen
02-18-2017, 09:42 AM
Currently just over 300 eggs - far far too grindy I'm what little 15% of the way

I only started the game for the collab and already finished the 1600 eggs yesterday. Personally, I would have been ready to do way more for a 5*(+?) ticket, so I can't rly complain about it.

What determines the number of eggs you get for completing the stage? Sometimes I get 15, sometimes a lot more.

I'd assume its merely luck. I'd say the only thing that effects it are the stage of the event and items, but I think items only raise the chance for eggs to drop, not the eggs per drop.

Zenithale
02-18-2017, 10:59 AM
I got the 1600 eggs in ~2 days from the beginning, I used the Resurrection system against most of the Egg Barons (who can (more or less) whipe your whole Team in one attack) when I got at least Chest before the Boss; and then I have decided to replay again and again the Epilogue who give a lot of Eggs (20-30 in each Chest, so if you are lucky you can get 100+ eggs per run). Now I have just to complete 2 more times the 3 Daily Quests.
Anyway that was too long and rather boring...

paraphin
02-18-2017, 11:13 AM
1581 eggs, one go and 2 more days doing the 3 daylies and i'm done \o/
wasn't as difficult as i feared but still very grindy...

i hope they don't mess it up and i get my 4 tickets :D:D

twilightdream
02-18-2017, 11:18 AM
Would like to ask some question.
If I have some egg left, is it worth to exchange some of them into Divine Jewel
then use that Jewel to exchange for some job?

Ps. Hello community I'm new here and Sorry for bad English.

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 12:01 PM
Would like to ask some question.
If I have some egg left, is it worth to exchange some of them into Divine Jewel
then use that Jewel to exchange for some job?

Ps. Hello community I'm new here and Sorry for bad English.

I used all my eggs and the game still kept track of my total in the ranking on the side so I don't think there's a problem in actually using them. Not that I plan to play the game anymore after but I figured why not.

AgentFakku
02-18-2017, 12:19 PM
fuck, you guys work fast

lost count of my eggs sicne I spent them to upgrade Margaret

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 12:24 PM
fuck, you guys work fast

lost count of my eggs sicne I spent them to upgrade Margaret

If you look at the baron egg rankings on the right side, you can see your rank and your total collected at the bottom

twilightdream
02-18-2017, 02:06 PM
I used all my eggs and the game still kept track of my total in the ranking on the side so I don't think there's a problem in actually using them. Not that I plan to play the game anymore after but I figured why not.

I'm moving on it wwwww+

I'm thinking of just saying 'screw it' about the eggs. It's too much of a timesink since I have to run the dungeons manually and it's keeping me from playing FKG, which is the whole point of me participating in the collab in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

personally i think its worth doing the ticket may have a 20-50% chance of a rainbow the farming should take around 6 hours or so to complete once you get the hang of it

I'm complete newbie in X-overd but I follow the guide in this topic and it's not that hard.
I admit the first 2 day in X-overd just like hell. Do not know anything, just play in blind mode.
But I try to follow what people in here told, so now I feel very comfortable.
By following the advice only this day I get around 1k egg. From now it's just grind for fun.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 02:27 PM
I'm thinking of just saying 'screw it' about the eggs. It's too much of a timesink since I have to run the dungeons manually and it's keeping me from playing FKG, which is the whole point of me participating in the collab in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

personally i think its worth doing the ticket may have a 20-50% chance of a rainbow the farming should take around 6 hours or so to complete once you get the hang of it

- - - Updated - - -

guys, for the love of that's holy, use cooking. there's a very simple C recipe for cookies, that slightly increase the drop. "slightly" there being 2-3 more chests per map. that way 1600 is really fairly easy. 100+ a map ain't that much of rarity with using. and cookie is very easy to make ingridients wise.

sniddy
02-18-2017, 02:29 PM
If you've played a little or can cope the epilogue is the best source the baron actually feels easier then a few of the previous ones, I'm just under 1400

Yes I haste it, can't really gel with over-x just feels grindy and greedy - and the events I can see suffering from being newb friendly

AgentFakku
02-18-2017, 03:44 PM
Psst, Flower knight girls (personally) is easier for new players, less grindy. Helper Squads are actually more helpful than X-Overd's helper squads

Aigis - ooh my fucking god, I can't even do the events. I got barely 5 stars on my event, Memento

When I started Flower Knight Girl, I got Geranium but not maxed out

for X-Overd - lots of grinding but not as much Aigis but less than Flower Knight Girl - lots of requirements to unlock stuff from story mission,

Thanks Aidoru - so I got 710 eggs right now

maotd
02-18-2017, 04:31 PM
Well. I'm done with these eggs now. Thanks 7th stage and its broken boss.

twilightdream
02-19-2017, 04:17 AM
Psst, Flower knight girls (personally) is easier for new players, less grindy. Helper Squads are actually more helpful than X-Overd's helper squads

Aigis - ooh my fucking god, I can't even do the events. I got barely 5 stars on my event, Memento

When I started Flower Knight Girl, I got Geranium but not maxed out

for X-Overd - lots of grinding but not as much Aigis but less than Flower Knight Girl - lots of requirements to unlock stuff from story mission,

Thanks Aidoru - so I got 710 eggs right now

Yes I also thanks for advice in here. Now just working on egg to trade for Bunny job.

sniddy
02-19-2017, 04:23 AM
Do we know if these are maple golds, i.e 20%

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 10:50 AM
any tips for newbie farming egg? my unit avg lvl 13

twilightdream
02-19-2017, 11:17 AM
Dear Unregistered Guest

I suggest go to page 3 and looking for post No. 27. You will get all the idea there.
Good luck.

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 01:07 PM
Guess I have bad luck w/ dis event

Actually used up all my crystals

After all dis grinding, I thought my gurls who are lvl 15-17 can take down the Humpty Dumpty on stage 7 w/o using a fucking crystal

I honestly don't think helper squads help unlike in Flower Knight Girls, you can see a fucking difference between a weak Helper Squad and a strong one based on rarity

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 02:42 PM
What I hate the most about the way X-Overd works is that when you want to get a heal off to prep for an upcoming 3-monster node or boss but your faster characters enter 'overkill' your healer just sits there, neither healing nor contributing to the overkill. I've lost more than a few battles to this poor design.

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 02:47 PM
I think I should turn off auto and manually battle

think something's wrong w/ the AI

Also, I thought Brave Girl Ravens xR was grindy but saw how the trade thing is long

You trade eggs for food and another tradeable item, Divine Jewels which can be traded for Easter Girl outfits

Jesus, dis game At least, Flower Knight Girls kept it simple

LastSensei
02-19-2017, 03:10 PM
It's been a while but I still have 50 eggs...at this rate I won't reach 1600. Can't help but use a crystal on the egg boss.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 05:08 PM
hey guys, this is the 5th day right? My memory is super bad nowadays... I don't want to accidentally only do 4 runs.

So after the update today, we're finished right?

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 06:44 PM
man, I should bought those Easter Event outfits especially Cattleya. Her heal is much better

I wonder if Veronica's Easter outfit allows her to tank Humpty Dumpty's moves better, too

Sux there is dis long trading chain: Eggs > Divine Jewels > Easter Holiday Versions

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 08:23 PM
meifan SSR is a much better tank than veronica, karue SSR is also better healer than cattleya they each cost 10 divine jewels

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with veronica is she is really slow so the other characters already get hit before she can get aggro the enemies but meifan has high agility/dodge

Ashen
02-19-2017, 11:14 PM
What's actually the deal with the male characters in this game? I mean, beside that there even are male characters in a game like this, it seems it's easier to obtain higher rarity of them. Are they weaker than females or something?

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 11:33 PM
The male characters are basically the high floor/low ceiling options. The lower ceiling isn't really apparent yet, but over time power creep in the form of event jobs will lopsidedly favour girls.

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 02:17 AM
Easter Cattleya's heal spells are better but cost more SHIT

'K ill try Meifan

Myrdin
02-20-2017, 10:32 AM
I see no problem with there being males. Actually it is rather refreshing. If we exclude the "X rated" content its your standard browser Anime RPG.
And yes they are stronger in the beginning and fall off later on - should you stick with that game long enough that is (we are talking FKG DMM/Nutaku Later). Also they are FREE to get from the Mancha gacha and offer some very nice power to the player. Especially Schwartz and Shien (and eventually Mikoto as well), good for Raid bosses.

So what was the requirement for the FKG reward part of the collab ? 1800 on Re-Issue or something ?

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 11:30 AM
Eh, I think they're really missing their target audience with the gay cook. Call it homophobia if you want, I don't care...I make no apologies for wanting only what I like from a product that's designed to deliver erotic scenes. I don't go to an X-rated girl harem game to get the vibe killed during story missions and every time I need to prepare dishes. It was the same thing that made me stop playing Legend of Valkyrie.

Ashen
02-20-2017, 11:35 AM
I see no problem with there being males. Actually it is rather refreshing. If we exclude the "X rated" content its your standard browser Anime RPG.
And yes they are stronger in the beginning and fall off later on - should you stick with that game long enough that is (we are talking FKG DMM/Nutaku Later). Also they are FREE to get from the Mancha gacha and offer some very nice power to the player. Especially Schwartz and Shien (and eventually Mikoto as well), good for Raid bosses.

So what was the requirement for the FKG reward part of the collab ? 1800 on Re-Issue or something ?

Welp, you got a point there. Guess i just wasn't ecpecting it, considering other Nutaku games.
And good to hear that Shien can be useful since he's the one male I'm lvling.

The last requirement is 1700 of Reissue currency.

twilightdream
02-20-2017, 11:40 AM
Welp, you got a point there. Guess i just wasn't ecpecting it, considering other Nutaku games.
And good to hear that Shien can be useful since he's the one male I'm lvling.

The last requirement is 1700 of Reissue currency.

So we have to left 1700 Hpericum Crystal to obtain the reward? Or just overall crystal include used one?

Eab1990
02-20-2017, 11:45 AM
So we have to left 1700 Hpericum Crystal to obtain the reward? Or just overall crystal include used one?

*grumble grumble*

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 01:39 PM
Im bisexual so I don't mind males at all

However, why include males if you are not going to give them jobs and different classes

At least in Aigis, male units are more common especially Gold and up so we can AW them

Most often gold and above are female Heck our only Black class male is the Black Knight in Aigis

Yeah, most Nutaku games are geared towards guys and girls (who are into women), just trying to be open minded and not offending anyone

Myrdin
02-20-2017, 02:00 PM
Im bisexual so I don't mind males at all

However, why include males if you are not going to give them jobs and different classes

At least in Aigis, male units are more common especially Gold and up so we can AW them

Most often gold and above are female Heck our only Black class male is the Black Knight in Aigis

Yeah, most Nutaku games are geared towards guys and girls (who are into women), just trying to be open minded and not offending anyone

Dont worry bout that. People are getting to stiff with all that "political correctness" shit and what not, often ordering silence to people who see things in their own way. By all means, speak your mind, we are here for our Waifus - mature women or lolis, so I think nobodys gonna go deep into that and bash you. I believe into speaking ones mind, free of the need to pretend and lie. Something "political correctness" is not fond of, hilariously enough...
I for sure wont be bashing your own values, be them straight, homo, or bi, just because they are different from my own. No thank you "usual mob mentality of the masses", carry on. As long as people respect each other (and that should apply for homosexuals as well as straight people, respecting the fact that there are people who do not like homosexuality itself, yet do respect the people on person to person basis). But I do not wish to get into a topic as time consuming as that.
Point is - Dont worry bruh. Hakuna matata :D

As for the second part of the comment - well they do get additional jobs. For example they can get event jobs like Xmass, Easter etc. I think there are few more jobs in the future as well, however it is still not on par with the ladies. As lets face it, the game is still just a carrier medium for the "H" content, however they can still do quite well when properly lvled up and equipped.

For example my RB team consist of Schwartz, Mikoto, Shien, Sephira, Saya. All of the guys are maxed out, have SSR weapons, and SR trinkets. And they are quite solid backbone of the team. The girls will eventually outscale them in the long run as X-Overd is a Power Creep game, aimed at Whales, from what I´ve read, but that is still loong way into the future and heck - if it gets to that, I can always drop the game and move to another (which will undoubtedly be plenty of by that time) ;)

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 07:34 PM
Eh, I think they're really missing their target audience with the gay cook. Call it homophobia if you want, I don't care...I make no apologies for wanting only what I like from a product that's designed to deliver erotic scenes. I don't go to an X-rated girl harem game to get the vibe killed during story missions and every time I need to prepare dishes. It was the same thing that made me stop playing Legend of Valkyrie.

Does it really affect your enjoyment though? Your character in the game is obviously peeved by him and you never have to actually see him do anything sexual.

- - - Updated - - -

The trap thing has been done on a different Nutaku game that folded a while ago, so while it's good to know NOW that there's no H-scene in X-Overd, it wasn't unreasonable for me to be wary at the start. And yeah, it does still kill the mood when he starts in on the protagonist. Really, would 'hey, I just got hit on by a dude, I'm in the mood to go watch an H-scene' make any sense?

Point is, there are outlets for guy/guy stuff, guy/girl/guy stuff, and 'girl on girl on girl on girl on girl on guy on sheep' stuff. That's great, and for those into it, I support them finding what they like. But it shouldn't have any place in games directed mainly to hetero males. Tolerating something is not the same thing as allowing it a place in your fantasies. This is porn, not a social justice statement.

Anyway, it's not as if I'm going to be playing X-Overd at all after this crossover event, and not even to finish collecting those f-ing eggs during it. It took me forever to get 500 of them and even that much has forced me to neglect almost all my other gaming including FKG.

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 08:21 PM
jesus, dis forum with its anons

if two anons talk, they just combined posts - which makes things confusing to read as fuck

Just make a freaking account - your username is still anonymous

jessejames93
02-21-2017, 01:55 AM
Guys im struggling on X-Overd i don't think i'll be able to get all the eggs, I need good friends on X-Overd, please if you don't suck can you send me a friend request i really need help.

My Platform ID:4566530
name: Jamesy , Rank 28

Thanks in advance :)

maotd
02-21-2017, 10:00 AM
I'm not sure I'ma good ally but I have no trouble on eggs stage 7. If I don't messed up, I help with lvl18 Bride Tiryl.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 10:57 AM
Guys im struggling on X-Overd i don't think i'll be able to get all the eggs, I need good friends on X-Overd, please if you don't suck can you send me a friend request i really need help.

My Platform ID:4566530
name: Jamesy , Rank 28

Thanks in advance :)

sent you a request with lvl 21 SSR salome

maotd
02-21-2017, 11:39 AM
Well actually it seems they fixed the lvl16 boss on stage 7. It's not doable anymore for weak player. So, sorry. I will change my helper for a Dark SSR but I can't promise you any miracle.

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 12:05 PM
Sent friend request. I don't plan to play the game after the event so you can leave or delete after.

Schwartz, light element. Lv34, SSR JLv56. 34k battle power. Aerial Edge on auto.

My Margaret is stronger but I figure more people would use him cause there are dark mobs in the epilogue stage.

AgentFakku
02-21-2017, 02:22 PM
Well actually it seems they fixed the lvl16 boss on stage 7. It's not doable anymore for weak player. So, sorry. I will change my helper for a Dark SSR but I can't promise you any miracle.

oh so that explains why my squads kept frigging dying when I put them on auto

back then, I just auto but now have to do it manually

wolf
02-22-2017, 10:02 AM
im not sure if i can complete this event :/
currently at around 800 eggs

AgentFakku
02-22-2017, 01:36 PM
im not sure if i can complete this event :/
currently at around 800 eggs

keep going mon, Feb 23 - one moar day

YOU CAN DO IT

BlakLanner
02-22-2017, 03:12 PM
It seems that the half-level boss is now in the Epilogue. The mobs to get to him are level 48 but the boss is only level 20.

jessejames93
02-22-2017, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the friend requests, I was able to clear up to lvl 8 so yeah i've been spending my eggs but i think ive collected about 400-500 so i'm way too late. I probably won't play this much after the event either so no worries.

wolf
02-22-2017, 11:15 PM
Ok i grinded it out and now I'm at 1633 and im pretty sure it said 1600 for the goal sooo i made it yaaaayyy xD

- - - Updated - - -

keep going mon, Feb 23 - one moar day

YOU CAN DO IT

lol and ty for the encouragement :D

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 01:47 PM
The FKG crossover rewards appear first in X-Overd

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 02:23 PM
i'm ranked 2525 with 1649 eggs. above me is achen with the same number of eggs... achen is also on this forum right? name looks familiar

naenae
02-23-2017, 03:16 PM
Any idea why the rewards for fkg haven't came yet?

Eversor86
02-23-2017, 03:17 PM
http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2828-fkgs-discord-date-news-posts-5.html#post63550

nikonana
02-24-2017, 02:38 AM
Good news, reward is out and 5+ ticket probably can drop maple.

Bad news, only 2 ticket. One is maple and standard 5* ticket.

Got QotN and Japanese Iris. Not bad since both can be leveled together.

Dorei0sama
02-24-2017, 02:45 AM
I get 2 gold fkg from both of my ticket, i dont even bother look at it, more gold girls on bench.

alex666p
02-24-2017, 02:49 AM
Uh... I got reward only for 1 dungeon of 3. Is it normal or some bug?

Drayvhen
02-24-2017, 03:00 AM
Got Justicia from the 5* ticket and another Justicia from the 5+ ticket...

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 03:15 AM
Well, finally my first 6*. Failed at 50% chance on new year, failed on 5+ ticked I got from 10+1 pull not so long ago. And now finally I succeeded.

Now should I drop my 2 stored rainbow skillblooms I bought with LCs on her, or better keep them for "better" 6*?

5* ticket got me some new 5* so I'm fine with it.

Not a fan of short haired girls, and her h-scene is meh. So she probably will not get a place in my main team.
She is kinda fast thou, maybe worth having for fast team for bonus stages like in this event, but with her and Maple its 11 dam red girls in 28 total 5+*.
Thou in all honesty Maple herself is short haired and her h-scene is even worse in my opinion so, yeah, what you can do.
So many red girls to level I am tempted to "lose efficiency" and burn different colour manyus at least on Maple, till she hits 60, gets evolved and then hits around same power level as other girls I have.

darkmoon87
02-24-2017, 03:29 AM
Only got 1 5* ticket and 1 5*+ ticket. Seems everyone is complaining about it on discord. I guess it will be fixed soon

As a dev myself, I wonder what's so damn f*cking hard in order to give the rewards correctly after each cross over event

Rampage
02-24-2017, 03:30 AM
Uh... I got reward only for 1 dungeon of 3. Is it normal or some bug?

Yea, same as me, i got the Barron rewards(ie 1600 eggs), and only the third dungeon reward, did not get reward for first two dungeons....

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 03:33 AM
So a total of 6 ampys of each type and 2 tickets (5* and 5*+) (http://agentfakku.tumblr.com/post/157647125030)

Haven't used my tickets - I'll do it tomorrow or so

twilightdream
02-24-2017, 03:45 AM
Yes I thought it will stake, seem not.
Let's go for a dup Maple shall we lol

Stoni
02-24-2017, 03:52 AM
Only got the 1st and the last reward, I think.

Eab1990
02-24-2017, 04:34 AM
Pulled Lily Rubellum dupe on my 5* ticket. Saving my 5*+ ticket for when they update the pool with not-Maple.

Sucks for those who already used their 5*+ ticket and didn't want Maple. I was literally just about to use the ticket myself when Nameless pinged everyone and said they were updating the pool.

Volarmis
02-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Same rewards here.

Looking at their descriptions, it seems these are only for the last two missions: "The Soulful Language of the Spiritual Forest" and "Baron Egg".
I guess we need to wait for the rewards for the first two missions then.

Ashen
02-24-2017, 04:45 AM
From a reply of a XO mod, it seems that the gifts shall be adjusted within the day

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 05:05 AM
Sucks for those who already used their 5*+ ticket and didn't want Maple. I was literally just about to use the ticket myself when Nameless pinged everyone and said they were updating the pool.

Kinda unfair that only discord people get to know those things hehe. I have mixed fillings now, cause I am happy that i got my first 6*, but I wonder if getting a "refund" lol and rolling maybe different 6* wouldn't be better. Thou its only good that they are adding more to the roster if the chance to get a rainbow is still 20% or how big its supposed to be for those 5+ tickets.

Meister
02-24-2017, 05:13 AM
Got onicidium from the 5*+ gacha and lily rubellium from the 5* one. Then went yolo on the priority gacha and got 4 more golds, dupe iris and japanese iris and 2 new ones, evening primrose and echinacea. It seems the game is dumping slice and pierce girls on me :D

gonna update this if I get the other 2 tickets. ;)

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 05:24 AM
thank god, I waited - guess I had a gut feeling

though tempted to gonna use my 2 tickets rite away

paraphin
02-24-2017, 05:47 AM
Only got 1 5* ticket and 1 5*+ ticket. Seems everyone is complaining about it on discord. I guess it will be fixed soon

As a dev myself, I wonder what's so damn f*cking hard in order to give the rewards correctly after each cross over event

totally agree with that, it can't be so difficult for an experienced dev, am i wrong?

got same rewards as all of you. so the rewards for the first and second dungeons are missing. let's see if they can fix it.

Eab1990
02-24-2017, 05:59 AM
Kinda unfair that only discord people get to know those things hehe. I have mixed fillings now, cause I am happy that i got my first 6*, but I wonder if getting a "refund" lol and rolling maybe different 6* wouldn't be better. Thou its only good that they are adding more to the roster if the chance to get a rainbow is still 20% or how big its supposed to be for those 5+ tickets.

To be fair, they reused the Maple banner (instead of using a generic 5*+ banner), and you could actually check the pool to see Maple was the only rainbow in it. So I stopped myself from using it. Didn't need Discord to confirm that they'd be fixing it, since it's not like tickets expire anyway and I lose nothing by waiting to see if it changes.

twilightdream
02-24-2017, 06:00 AM
After got slap with 3 slice unit in row from step-up gacha I decide to hold for now.
Well my squad is some how Magical-Slashing Unit for now LMAO.
Maybe will use the ticket next week if it not expire.

Also will see when 2 more ticket will come too.

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 06:20 AM
To be fair, they reused the Maple banner (instead of using a generic 5*+ banner), and you could actually check the pool to see Maple was the only rainbow in it. So I stopped myself from using it. Didn't need Discord to confirm that they'd be fixing it, since it's not like tickets expire anyway and I lose nothing by waiting to see if it changes.

The 5* ticket gacha said its Maple only. I didn't know they plan to add more to the pool and thats why I said its unfair that devs pinged people on discord but didn't bother to do any scroll bar text announcement or something like that. So I had just info that Maple is only in gacha, and as someone who had have zero rainbows till then, I rather pull her than risk them changing something to for example even lower 6* chance from 5+ ticket, or something. I play maybe for around 3 months total, but I didn't really pay that much attention to all the mechanics/behind scenes stuff, so I don't really know what to expect them devs to do.

Well, not like it maters as I already used the ticket, so can only be angry at myself that I used it the moment I got it.

Aidoru
02-24-2017, 06:27 AM
Got Cattleya from my 5star+ ticket.
http://i.imgur.com/XNW2K81l.jpg

So it isn't just Maple. Not that I cared to check the pool. Unless the update was already done before your post. Again, not that I use Discord to know.

Sasara Kusugawa
02-24-2017, 06:34 AM

Agreed. I also don't follow Discord. What they should do is post any updates in the news section of the game itself (its really underused except for event updates). A good example would be Idol Wars Z. They not only post news, but also notify players when there's bug fixes and if there's any compensation for it.

But I think you should be happy that you actually got a 6-star (even if its not exactly your favourite), considering the fact that there's a 80% chance you will get a 5-star instead. Unless they suddenly decided to update the pool with a 50% chance to get a 6-star.........

Same rewards here.

Looking at their descriptions, it seems these are only for the last two missions: "The Soulful Language of the Spiritual Forest" and "Baron Egg".
I guess we need to wait for the rewards for the first two missions then.

Why do I always get rewards for different missions than you guys? I noticed the same thing during the Idol Wars crossover. My 5-star ticket is from "Abyss of the Flame Spirits". Pretty messed up it seems. I'm curious to know how they're gonna fix this.

Ashen
02-24-2017, 06:38 AM
Update: The rest of the rewards shall be in at monday

Sasara Kusugawa
02-24-2017, 06:44 AM
Monday? Well guys, it seems after all that hard work, we still have to wait for 3 more days. *claps hand sarcastically*

And why X-Overd doesn't even have a problem with handing out the collab rewards? Dunno.

Eversor86
But I think you should be happy that you actually got a 6-star (even if its not exactly your favourite), considering the fact that there's a 80% chance you will get a 5-star instead. Unless they suddenly decided to update the pool with a 50% chance to get a 6-star.........

I am not really that happy, cause like I said I failed on same gacha once before, and on the 50% new year one. Often pulled single 4* on 10+1 pulls with all other being 3*. So its like RNG finally did what its supposed to and balanced probability out and I got the 6*. Cant say if I like or dislike her. She is a 6*, has quite nice special attack animation. But her h-scene kinda is lame. Thou at least I know what I would get if I lucked out and got a 6*, with bigger pool I would probably get lucky and get a 6*, but unlucky and get the worst one in the pool ;)

Eab1990
Got Cattleya from my 5star+ ticket.
http://i.imgur.com/XNW2K81l.jpg

So it isn't just Maple. Not that I cared to check the pool. Unless the update was already done before your post. Again, not that I use Discord to know.

Looks like it's been updated for at least an hour, since other people pulled Daisy, Pumpkin, Lagurus, Baccara, and probably some others on Discord.

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 06:46 AM
Monday? Well guys, it seems after all that hard work, we still have to wait for 3 more days. *claps hand sarcastically*

And why X-Overd doesn't even have a problem with handing out the collab rewards? Dunno.

Well. Technically it is Friday today, and I assume devs like most people don't work on weekends. So we just got fucked up by what day of the week they decided to give us rewards.

Thou X-Overd isn't really that better devs. There are supposedly a lot of story scenes cut out cause they lazed out on translating them (on time or at all). Sephira the colab reward girl is missing her job h-scene etc.

It actually makes me wonder. Normal games indie devs teams have shit tone of work, shit tone of fighting to advertise their games. Their games often have a lot more content in them (if you cut out shit tone of rng replaying the map fake content browser games tend to have). And they cost like between 5 to 30 dolars.

Here we have a bunch of browser games, with bugs, typos, bad translations, missing content, thats basically a cash grab with gachas and stuff, and people just drop up to hundreds or thousands of dolars for their wifus. To each its own or something, cause in the end some of those indie games do have crowdfunding campaigns and there are people who drop as much on those.

blobz
02-24-2017, 06:47 AM

Because XO got a list of people and what rewards they should get from FKG team, and list was good.
FKG team got similiar list from XO team... and that list was not that good :P
Not really FKG team fault.

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 06:57 AM
Because XO got a list of people and what rewards they should get from FKG team, and list was good.
FKG team got similiar list from XO team... and that list was not that good :P
Not really FKG team fault.

Also there were actually problems with rewards on X-O side. Some people where saying they got Sephira reward but they didn't reach 1700 sealstones.

blobz
02-24-2017, 07:19 AM
Also there were actually problems with rewards on X-O side. Some people where saying they got Sephira reward but they didn't reach 1700 sealstones.

Getting extra freebies in not a problem in my book :P

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 07:31 AM
Getting extra freebies in not a problem in my book :P

What extra freebies? In X-O you could get only one of rewards, and some people actually valued 35 crystals step more than 4 copies of Sephira. So they got enough sealstones in FKG to get to 35 crystals reward and stopped. Rewards came and it was Sephiras not crystals. Thats not "extra freebies". Thats wrong less worth for them freebies.

blobz
02-24-2017, 07:36 AM
What extra freebies? In X-O you could get only one of rewards, and some people actually valued 35 crystals step more than 4 copies of Sephira. So they got enough sealstones in FKG to get to 35 crystals reward and stopped. Rewards came and it was Sephiras not crystals. Thats not "extra freebies". Thats wrong less worth for them freebies.
I see, misunderstood it then.

Eab1990
02-24-2017, 07:41 AM
I'm still not seeing how "wrong freebies" is a bad thing in this case though.

Sephira is objectively one of the strongest girls, and getting four SSRs of her is way better than 35 crystals.

BarbatosZaku
02-24-2017, 08:21 AM
Well i got Cherry with the Gatcha 5 + and Gardenia with the other.
Cherry H scene make feel uncomfortable... so much papa

BlakLanner
02-24-2017, 08:42 AM
5* ticket: Bipinna Cosmos dupe
5*+ ticket: Iris

RNG and I are not on speaking terms.

jessejames93
02-24-2017, 08:45 AM
I swear i should of gotten the 3/4 5 star tickets, For some reason i only got 1, i'm happy that it's a new FKG (Rose) but i thought i would get 2 more gacha tickets for all the grinding i did on x-overd.

Rinatey
02-24-2017, 08:51 AM
got Peach and this
from tickets

NOT BAD

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 08:54 AM
I swear i should of gotten the 3/4 5 star tickets, For some reason i only got 1, i'm happy that it's a new FKG (Rose) but i thought i would get 2 more gacha tickets for all the grinding i did on x-overd.

Few post before yours we already talked about it being a bug, devs fixing it, and us getting missing rewards on Monday.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still not seeing how "wrong freebies" is a bad thing in this case though.

Sephira is objectively one of the strongest girls, and getting four SSRs of her is way better than 35 crystals.

If someone want to fully clear event gacha. 4 copies of Sephira are worth just 20 crystals. While 35 crystals are worth 35 crystals ;). 35 is more than 20, so 4 copies of Sephira is worse for them. Personally I rather have Sephira as I am not paying real money for crystals even if you can get 5 for 1 dolar and do 2.5 spins with them thx to discount thats now on.

Eab1990
02-24-2017, 09:12 AM
Few post before yours we already talked about it being a bug, devs fixing it, and us getting missing rewards on Monday.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone want to fully clear event gacha. 4 copies of Sephira are worth just 20 crystals. While 35 crystals are worth 35 crystals ;). 35 is more than 20, so 4 copies of Sephira is worse for them. Personally I rather have Sephira as I am not paying real money for crystals even if you can get 5 for 1 dolar and do 2.5 spins with them thx to discount thats now on.

Yeah, but the odds of getting four SSRs in 20 crystals are... not high, even if you consider that SSR rate is fairly generous in X-Overd (probably better than rolling a gold in FKG).

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 09:17 AM
Yeah, but the odds of getting four SSRs in 20 crystals are... not high, even if you consider that SSR rate is fairly generous in X-Overd (probably better than rolling a gold in FKG).

Thats why I wrote:

If someone want to fully clear event gacha.

z16
02-24-2017, 09:21 AM
In an unnatural stroke of good luck I managed to get Maple last week. Does anyone know the mechanics of the 5+ ticket, do the odds favor Maple, i.e. would I be "wasting" it on a higher chance for a dupe by using it? Will it expire if I hang onto it for a "rainy day"?

Eab1990
02-24-2017, 09:23 AM
Thats why I wrote:

20 or 35 crystals wouldn't make up that difference regardless.

paraphin
02-24-2017, 10:01 AM
5* ticket

5*+ ticket

just another unlucky draw, what a letdown...

Kael
02-24-2017, 10:14 AM
Got Lantana from my 5* ticket and Helenium (6*) from my 5*+ ticket
Both new girls so pretty happy :)

Sasara Kusugawa
02-24-2017, 10:36 AM
In an unnatural stroke of good luck I managed to get Maple last week. Does anyone know the mechanics of the 5+ ticket, do the odds favor Maple, i.e. would I be "wasting" it on a higher chance for a dupe by using it? Will it expire if I hang onto it for a "rainy day"?

They already updated the pool so you have a chance of getting other 6-star girls than Maple. Currently there's no expiry date for this ticket but most players just use it the moment they get it. As for me, I'd suggest you to use it like after a month or two. Who knows, that ticket might be able to draw newer girls added later to the pool.

maotd
02-24-2017, 10:48 AM
Usually ticket pool don't change, even if there isnew girls in the priority gacha. And now, ticket have a time limit to use them. So, check it before keeping it too long and waste it.

arclance
02-24-2017, 11:12 AM
Got Justica from my one 5* ticket, and got Lupine from my 5*+ ticket.
I did the Maple ticket gacha before for the 5*+ ticket and got Maple from it.
That, getting Justica, and Lupine being a new unit for me makes me not care much about not getting a 6* from the 5*+ ticket.
I wanted to replace Cyrtanthus with Justica (or Apple, Kale, or Laurentia) in my helper squad anyway.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 12:20 PM
20 or 35 crystals wouldn't make up that difference regardless.

With the weekend discount, it's 8 vs 35 crystals. It's a lot more reasonable to buy everything at two crystals per pull.

- - - Updated - - -

wait... what? I did all the dailies 5 times, so I should've gotten three 5* tickets right? But I only got 1!!!!

Drip
02-24-2017, 12:23 PM
wait... what? I did all the dailies 5 times, so I should've gotten three 5* tickets right? But I only got 1!!!!
They said they'd sort it out tomorrow, but since it's weekend, I s'pose they meant sometime next monday or so-ish.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 12:26 PM
thanks for the quick response, drip. I did the easy daily once after the event was over just for giggles, and to try out the SSR girl... I was afraid that might've affected it.

RNG is Balanced
02-24-2017, 01:12 PM
So After trying to use the gacha tickets that i got from the collaboration they all and i am so fucking pissed because all i wanted was that 30% chance of a 6 to work and all 4 gave me the same god damn 5 that i already have, FUCK THIS GAME AND IT'S GACHA RNG!!! All i ask is to get a new girl no i get Bride Camellia 4 fucking times!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::ma d: All i asked after almost a year of playing was one 6, any 6 would of been nice,but no, your RNG is so cruel it gave me the same girl from the free gacha tickets 4 times, I'm so tired of RNG........ All i ever ask game is to be kind with your RNG,but you do nothing but give me the middle finger for a whole damn year!!!

*Edit: I'm sorry to anyone who has read this message i made a message afterwards apologizing so please forgive me for my burst of salty rage due to my luck ^^;*

- - - Updated - - -

With the weekend discount, it's 8 vs 35 crystals. It's a lot more reasonable to buy everything at two crystals per pull.

- - - Updated - - -

Well at least you might get good shit from your 5 and 5+ cause the game gave me the same damn 5 star girl i already have, Fucking RNG is so dumb :mad:

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 01:20 PM
So After trying to use the gacha tickets that i got from the collaboration they all and i am so fucking pissed because all i wanted was that 30% chance of a 6 to work and all 4 gave me the same god damn 5 that i already have, FUCK THIS GAME AND IT'S GACHA RNG!!!

You get only one 5+ ticket and its 20% not 30% chance to get a 6* on it.
Other 3 are only 5 tickets that can drop only 5* girls.
As long as getting the same girl on each roll can suck, but how did you roll 4 times when they have a bug and give you only one of the 3 5* tickets?

paraphin
02-24-2017, 01:30 PM

nope, the x-o 5*+ ticket was 30% 6* ;)

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 02:04 PM
Ohh, my fault then. Thought it is the same 20% like supposedly Maple 5+ one was. Still doesn't change the fact you can still have bad luck and not get a 6* out of it. Heck I failed at 50% new year ticket ;). And it doesn't change the fact that he said he rolled 4 times with colab tickets and supposedly its bugged and we got only 2 total XD.

Eab1990
02-24-2017, 02:04 PM
Back home now, so I got to roll my 5*+ ticket.

On the one hand, gold, as expected.

On the other hand, new Sarcandra. This is fine.

RNG is Balanced
02-24-2017, 02:07 PM
Other 3 are only 5 tickets that can drop only 5* girls.
As long as getting the same girl on each roll can suck, but how did you roll 4 times when they have a bug and give you only one of the 3 5* tickets?

Ahem, i'd like to..........Apologize, I'm sure you could feel the salt emitting from em in that message. allow me to explain and once again i'm very sorry for what i said, i sounded very childish and immature over a system that is just luck based, and not biased. Ahem i used the 5+ ticket and yes the chance of a 6 star is 30% while a 5 star is 70%,so i really did want a 6 star just so i had at least one, i wouldn't of minded any to be fair. but the game gave me a 5 star Bride Camellia, which i already have seeing as i got her on the week her gacha released. But then i used the one of the three 5 star tickets, and they all gave me Bride Camellia on top of that, that's what hurt, that felt very, Dickish . it felt like the game just gave me a big middle finger. flipped me off, spat in my mouth, punched me in the junk. and then stood me back up. so forgive me for how angry i sounded, that just feels really, really cruel for the game to give me 2 copies of the same girl i already have. I would of been happy with new 5 star girls which i haven't had,but that's why it hurt so much, so my apologies for my recent message. i hope you can forgive me. and my apologies i also wrote 3 five star gacha where you were correct in saying you only get 1 right now due to a glitch, so i hope you can forgive me previous salty rant on my luck with those gachas. i guess that 6 star one just really hurt me.my apologies

Volarmis
02-24-2017, 02:09 PM
A hit, and surprise, surprise... a miss.

Still no 6* for me. At least I've got Evening Primrose from the 5*+ ticket and Pitahaya from the normal 5* ticket.

paraphin
02-24-2017, 02:14 PM
Heck I failed at 50% new year ticket ;).

me too. and now this... i'm starting to think that the game want me to quit xD

today i used 2 tickets (5*+ and 5*) and the step up gacha: worst outcome, 2x 5* dupes and a 6* dupe.
monday there will be 2 more 5* dupes, i bet ^^

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 02:16 PM
It's time to draw!!!!!

Pls be a new gurl

and I get Suzuki Grass

check her stats, Yes another Slice Gurl and from Bergamot Valley - I could use her help yesterday LOL

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 02:39 PM
i got a justicia from the 5*... that's supposed to be good right? I do like her character design...

Not using the 5+ ticket because I don't want to be disappointed getting a 5* which I probably will be.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 02:55 PM
i got a justicia from the 5*... that's supposed to be good right? I do like her character design...

Not using the 5+ ticket because I don't want to be disappointed getting a 5* which I probably will be.

her abilities are good http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Justicia

not a stat person so I can't tell u if her stats are good

Sasara Kusugawa
02-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Ahem, i'd like to..........Apologize, I'm sure you could feel the salt emitting from em in that message. allow me to explain and once again i'm very sorry for what i said, i sounded very childish and immature over a system that is just luck based, and not biased.

No need to apologize so many times. I can feel that pain. Sometimes, its better to let it out than keeping it to yourself and getting all stressed about it. I think that luck based factor can be luck biased at times.

so i hope you can forgive me previous salty rant on my luck with those gachas. i guess that 6 star one just really hurt me.my apologies

I also never even gotten a 6-star after 1 whole year of playing FKG. The best thing is to not hope so much for a 6-star, coz when you don't get it, you'll rage. 6-stars are not a necessity to clear the content of this game. Hmm, but I wonder why Bride Camellia keeps on stalking you. I think she wants to marry you XD

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 03:07 PM
honestly though at this point, if it's not a 6*, I'd rather get dupe 5*s because those actually help make my team stronger (with higher skill activation and more equip slots). New 5*s don't really do much because I can field a full team with 5*s now anyway.

arclance
02-24-2017, 03:08 PM
her abilities are good http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Justicia

not a stat person so I can't tell u if her stats are good
Her base stats are low, her max affection stats are good (at least above average).

RNG is Balanced
02-24-2017, 03:12 PM
No need to apologize so many times. I can feel that pain. Sometimes, its better to let it out than keeping it to yourself and getting all stressed about it. I think that luck based factor can be luck biased at times.

I also never even gotten a 6-star after 1 whole year of playing FKG. The best thing is to not hope so much for a 6-star, coz when you don't get it, you'll rage. 6-stars are not a necessity to clear the content of this game. Hmm, but I wonder why Bride Camellia keeps on stalking you. I think she wants to marry you XD

Ahahaah yeah maybe she is stalking me XD,but i'm staying with Oncidium. That woman is forward ass all heck,But thank you for understanding, just feels like a big old middle finger at that point,but i guess it wasn't useless i did get to put them into my Bride Camellia so at least it helped somewhat,but ohhh going from a 0.6% of a 6 to a 30% for it to fail just stings XD

Drip
02-24-2017, 03:25 PM
It's a 5+ ticket, not a 6- ticket. So when it says 5, that's all you should expect.
I've been playing quite a while now, and all my 6* were bought, none really dropped, except maybe that Maple last week, but that was a 20% chance instead of the usual 0.6%, and I played that gacha twice to get her. Though I still didn't really expect her, and wasn't even specifically after her either, but actually hoping for certain gold girls..

As long as the ticket doesn't say 6* guaranteed, don't count on it, don't hope for it, and set your sights a bit lower on the list at more realistic expectations.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 03:41 PM
It's a 5+ ticket, not a 6- ticket. So when it says 5, that's all you should expect.
I've been playing quite a while now, and all my 6* were bought, none really dropped, except maybe that Maple last week, but that was a 20% chance instead of the usual 0.6%, and I played that gacha twice to get her. Though I still didn't really expect her, and wasn't even specifically after her either, but actually hoping for certain gold girls..

As long as the ticket doesn't say 6* guaranteed, don't count on it, don't hope for it, and set your sights a bit lower on the list at more realistic expectations.

LOL I'd like myself some 6- tickets. But humans are greedy, unfortunately.

And I used like 10 of those maple tickets to no success (with alt accounts). :(

twilightdream
02-24-2017, 03:48 PM
I may say take some rest, restore some luck, hope get good girl and try to pull again.
In this war girls choose commander not commander choose girls.

In my oppinion if I have any girl come to me like 3 or 4 times
that mean she love me so much. She will stay by my side and I will stay by her side.
In this past 3 weeks Strawberry Candle come to me 3 times already.
So I decide that this Wednesday I'll evol her and max out her level with all power I have.

My romance moment with Strawberry Candle just begin...

Let's not talk about those 2* girls that come to you everyday
andmore then 10 times per day LMAO.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 03:52 PM

in terms of abilities she is probably the best 5 star currently available, i also received her from my 5 star ticket and i'm pretty pleased with it. from my 5 star + ticket got night phlox which i'm also very happy with wasn't expecting a 6 star and i really like her anyway

Drip
02-24-2017, 04:11 PM
in terms of abilities she is probably the best 5 star currently available, i also received her from my 5 star ticket and i'm pretty pleased with it. from my 5 star + ticket got night phlox which i'm also very happy with wasn't expecting a 6 star and i really like her anyway
I'd put Justica on par with Apple (who was available through a ticket a while back, she's in the next event gacha I think) and Dahlia (who's effectively a gold-Bonci). All three improve about any type of team I can think of in their own manner. Apple and Justica through their trigger buff and good special attacks, while Dahlia improves survivability a lot, combined with a slightly better special attack than Apples'. (Dahlia's special hits 2 enemies, ingame description is wrong)

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 04:12 PM
Has anyone still not gotten all of their collab prizes?
I got my prizes for one of the tasks, but I haven't gotten anything else yet.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 06:33 PM
Sounds like Justica is a good roll

nazrin992
02-24-2017, 08:06 PM
It is. I'm still aiming for Justicia and her shiny swords.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 08:30 PM
I may say take some rest, restore some luck, hope get good girl and try to pull again.
In this war girls choose commander not commander choose girls.

In my oppinion if I have any girl come to me like 3 or 4 times
that mean she love me so much. She will stay by my side and I will stay by her side.
In this past 3 weeks Strawberry Candle come to me 3 times already.
So I decide that this Wednesday I'll evol her and max out her level with all power I have.

My romance moment with Strawberry Candle just begin...

Let's not talk about those 2* girls that come to you everyday
andmore then 10 times per day LMAO.

... That is weird, I also got 3 Strawberry Candle this month (one from the ticket) and before her it was Toad Lily stalking me, then Bipinna, then Lily Rubellum, to the point the 3 of them are fully unlocked.
This has never happened to me on the DMM version, soooo do you guys think it is a bug Nutaku never fixed or something they did on purpose...?

At least I know Im gonna get another Straberry dupe on Monday, and she is cute so not so much of a problem here :P

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 08:50 PM
oops, didn't see dis mistake

Divine Jewels are limited stock - was buying 1 copy of each gurl since I have no idea who to aim for - oh well, just gotta spend 'em all

One guy told me to choose w/ my dick honestly none of the gurls look hawt compared to Aigis and FK's gurls

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 09:37 PM
To each it own. Not much girls in FKG are hawt in my opinion. And Aigis was so bad in that mater I had zero incentive to even bother to play it (and I actually do like TD games).

Just different tastes man, and tastes are like ass, everyone has one and shouldn't try to force it on others ;).

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 11:06 PM
FKG has 3 awesome artists TAKTO (sakura, mei, cherry), Utsurogi Akira (cactus, cattleya, ardisia) and Moneti (kerria, victoria, alpinia) like pretty much all the characters by them minus the lolis

- - - Updated - - -

coincidentally kerria, victoria and alpinia are among the very few 6* I dislike.

Zandel
02-24-2017, 11:17 PM
SO I got only 2 tickets the 5 and the 5+ ones.

I got Oncidium (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Oncidium) for the 5* ticket.

And a massive surprise that I was not expecting Sakura (http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:Sakura) as the girl from the 5*+ ticket.

Would have preferred a slice 6* because I have one of each of the other types already but I'm not going to complain at all.

Corintis
02-24-2017, 11:58 PM
Ok, so I'm not the only one who's missing some of their prizes.

sniddy
02-25-2017, 04:44 AM
Honestly....kinda bad result for me

5* - Setaria...number 6

Now Setaria is my fav - I am feeding her Amps like mad, but I really disn't want a 2nd one, but yep now I'm gearing up to get a 2nd one running eventually - lets this be a lesson to people, always spay cats they breed like crazy

5* + Oxalis - New, hit type is a class I have overkilled in mind 4 of my top 10 are hit, and new girls are starting to join a long queue I'd rather see dupes of girls I'm using or ones that have already had a dupe....

Not really blown away :-/ hope the other 2 maybe bring a little more joy

wolf
02-26-2017, 12:25 AM
I did the 5* and 5*+ tickets and i received Justicia 5* and Chocolate Cosmos 5*, i was hoping for a 6* (as we all where) but i will take what i can get.

twilightdream
02-26-2017, 02:58 AM
Honestly....kinda bad result for me

5* - Setaria...number 6

Now Setaria is my fav - I am feeding her Amps like mad, but I really disn't want a 2nd one, but yep now I'm gearing up to get a 2nd one running eventually - lets this be a lesson to people, always spay cats they breed like crazy

5* + Oxalis - New, hit type is a class I have overkilled in mind 4 of my top 10 are hit, and new girls are starting to join a long queue I'd rather see dupes of girls I'm using or ones that have already had a dupe....

Not really blown away :-/ hope the other 2 maybe bring a little more joy

You may have some cat spirit within.
Anyway hope Setaria come to visit me soon.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 03:56 PM
You may have some cat spirit within.
Anyway hope Setaria come to visit me soon.

same really hoping i get setaria or dahlia tomorrow

Eversor86
02-27-2017, 03:02 AM
Got rest of rewards. Rolled the two more 5 tickets.

Justicia is 3rd red girl from those 4 tickets. At least she has nice abilities and quite Ok-ish h-scene (thou I am not a fan of big tits).
German Iris will be a nice addition if I ever will want for fun to make a solar blast heavy squad and/or have a lot of light gouge filled at start of the stage.

Overall I am quite happy. 4 new girls. Maple being my first 6*.

twilightdream
02-27-2017, 03:30 AM
Just rolled for fun and get dupe Waterlily.
I think I will hold on for the 3 more ticket a bit.

nikonana
02-27-2017, 03:56 AM
Suzuki Grass and Waterlily, all new. Quite happy considering I didn't get Setaria (3) dupes again.

Myrdin
02-27-2017, 05:40 AM
Dupe Peach and Anthurium (new).
*Shrugs*

Eab1990
02-27-2017, 05:44 AM
Ew, Camellia and Bride Camellia.

Zenithale
02-27-2017, 08:30 AM
Got 2 NEW: Evening Primrose (very happy here), and Kale.

RNG is Balanced
02-27-2017, 09:29 AM
Well while i may of had bad luck with my first 5 star gacha ticket and my 5+ seeing as they both gave me Bride Camellia copies i already had. i'm happy with getting these two, so yay for me and good luck to everyone else drawing

Ashen
02-27-2017, 09:38 AM
I dunno why, but I kinda had the feeling this morning that I will get Justica today. So I used my 2 tickets and got... Gardenia (dupe) and Lily Rubellum...
Although it's a new 5*, I wasn't all too happy. I kinda felt like it doesn't matter anymore, so I did a 10+1. And in the midst of 10 3* and 4* girls, there was Justica :D
She is one of the few 5* that I still desired, so I'm quite statisfied now.

wolf
02-27-2017, 09:47 AM
I got the rest of my rewards and pulled Night Phlox, and Nasturtium, i like Night Phlox's design (hopefully good H scene) and i don't really like Nasturtium's design but as i always say I will take what i can get.

jessejames93
02-27-2017, 09:49 AM
2 new: Nandina and Evening Primrose!

paraphin
02-27-2017, 10:44 AM
well, at least 1 new girl.

maotd
02-27-2017, 11:15 AM
And in the midst of 10 3* and 4* girls, there was Justica
Lucky guy. I hate you so much for this XD

I haven't used mine yet (all the 4 tikets) and I'm too afraid of the tons of salt behind these piece of gold to use them. Sure it will be some useless dupe and girls I hate.

Volarmis
02-27-2017, 11:19 AM
Camelia Bride and Suzuki Grass (both new) join my ranks.

That's the second bride version knight I've pulled without getting the base form (the first being Cactace).

sniddy
02-27-2017, 11:39 AM
...Happier then my last 2

Fir - Ok she's new but I like the girls who have the adds running around with their sprites so fine with that
Iris number 3 - actually a girl I don't use....even with 3 equips, but hey handy still to start maxing them out

PSthebest
02-27-2017, 01:00 PM
Can somebody please enlighten me? In the information it says up to four 5* tickets and a special login bonus, but I only got two tickets and nothing else. What's going on?

maotd
02-27-2017, 01:08 PM
Well well. I used 3 5* ticket. And got new Lupine, new Night Phlox and dupe Scarlet Tulip.
It could be worst but it's not as good as i hoped.
I don't really know Lupine and Night Phlox. Are they good? At least, I like Night and espacially her special skill. She can also have an utility for a second Solar Blast team maybe.

Sasara Kusugawa
02-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Can somebody please enlighten me? In the information it says up to four 5* tickets and a special login bonus, but I only got two tickets and nothing else. What's going on?

FUCK THIS SHIT. I'm having the same problem as you. If I had those 5-star tickets, I would at least have a chance of getting something, well, better than nothing at all. Right now I've got 2 tickets (for the 1st 2 missions) only and missing the other 2, despite completing all the missions. This is even worse than the RNG that gacha throws at me, I mean, missing tickets? Quit fooling around with me. Btw, I would suggest you send a support ticket (I already did) to Nutaku and tell them why the fuck is there a few of us who haven't received all the rewards?!!

Ashen
02-27-2017, 02:13 PM
Welp Night is one of my Waifu candidates, thus i simply have to say that she is one of the prettiest knights in her evolved form. I only wish she whould speak a bit less about cleaning though :X. And yes this is purely subjective and should thus be avoided to say since it only leads useless debates. But where should we praise our waifus, if not here.^^
That being said, I think she is a rather good knight, though obv not among the best. She has great stats for a 5* unit, with more than 6k attack and more than 13k hp. Since her attack stat is nice and she has an attack buff, her lifesteal isn't without value.
I'll probably change my Solar Blast Squad in the future into the following: Night, Violet, Poinsettia, Fir and Peach. All of the units have an attack buff and increase either Solar Blast damage or increase crystal drop. Thus she surely isn't without value.

My opion of Lupine isn't as high though. Some time ago, I did a bit of testing with crit and it seemed rather underwhelming. A normal 5* attack buff seems way better. But I heard it shall be reworked sometime in the future, so maybe she'll get better then.
Furthermore her Hp is rather low for a 5*. On the other hand she has the usual gacha attack buff (which is usually stronger than the event attack buffs) and has an aoe ability.
So in my opinion it's pretty much dependent of how strong the competition is, if u're deciding wheter you have use for her or not.

maotd
02-27-2017, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the anwers. Well, I think Night can be at least a better option than Gerbera. I'm still not decided if I should use Violet or Night...
Lupine... meh. I have a lot of good or not bad girls and almost all work fine anyway. Another girl for my bench collection I suppose.

AgentFakku
02-27-2017, 03:00 PM
find it strange da X-Overd game has more news updates even for Flower Knight Girl playas

Sasara Kusugawa
02-27-2017, 03:19 PM
Yes, I know it will be handed out on Monday which is today! So why most of the players already got their remaining tickets (proof: previous posts) and a few of us unlucky ones haven't got them yet? Unless I have to wait till the end of Monday and see whether I did receive it or not. *sighs*

Zandel
02-27-2017, 03:26 PM
So used my last 2 tickets and got my first dupe of the tickets in Water Lilly as well as another new girl Fir.
Would have liked that dupe to be one of the girls I will actually use for more then just nation battles but can't really complain.

Rampage
02-27-2017, 03:48 PM
First two tickets i was hoping for Maple with 5+, no luck, second two, dup Rose and a Nandina.

Nandina is a new girl. Currently have a full 5/6* line up, so dups are nice, but Rose not yet in team, and i do enjoy collecting new girl, nothing more to do. So worth the effort for x-overd imo.
Do not mind the game, but it is a huge time sink untill i get to stage where i can run Auto run on thing and not get wiped by the boss on exp earning missions.

AgentFakku
02-27-2017, 03:55 PM
Yes, I know it will be handed out on Monday which is today! So why most of the players already got their remaining tickets (proof: previous posts) and a few of us unlucky ones haven't got them yet? Unless I have to wait till the end of Monday and see whether I did receive it or not. *sighs*

no, you misunderstood my post. I posted the comment to show that news for Floewr Knight girls were posted on X-overd not the Flower Knight Girl game for some reason

I already know the tickets were distributed on Mon

edit:

though not everyone including you and me didn't get the tickets today

maotd
02-28-2017, 10:54 AM
http://img110.xooimage.com/files/6/1/4/the-ticket-is-a-lie-51b8b1e.jpg
I love how this ticket is just lying as fuck. Where is the actual AND? It's a damn OR.

Anyway, speaking of undelivered rewards... anyone have received the mysterious gift (in FKG) from login in X-overd?

Sasara Kusugawa
02-28-2017, 12:38 PM
What mysterious gift is that? I didn't receive anything.

Eversor86
02-28-2017, 01:00 PM
What AND (or OR) and what mysterious gift we are talking here about?

maotd
02-28-2017, 01:13 PM
It seems I forgot my picture XD. It's fixed now.

The mysterious gift is the one mentioned at the end of this:

Or it's only the Valentine login bonus? It's not really clear.

SOMEGUY789
02-28-2017, 02:05 PM
Did anyone else not get the 5*+ ticket?

Sasara Kusugawa
02-28-2017, 03:43 PM
Or it's only the Valentine login bonus? It's not really clear.

Yeah, it's only the Valentine login bonus.

Did anyone else not get the 5*+ ticket?

So it's not just me huh? Guys, we really have to do something about this. Not only did I not get that 5-star+ ticket, I'm also missing 1 more 5-star ticket, goddamnit. I mean, how can you miss 1 of that mission when you're running 3 of those dungeons altogether for 5 days? I'm pretty sure I cleared those dungeons for like 6 days so it's impossible that I'm missing one. So, who else is missing them tickets?

Eversor86
02-28-2017, 05:44 PM
Didn't we get 5 and 5+ tickets and thus half of the colab rewards on Friday?

SOMEGUY789
02-28-2017, 05:56 PM
I only got the single 5* ticket then despite meeting the requirements for the 5+ one as well.

Sasara Kusugawa
02-28-2017, 08:29 PM

Yeah, but I don't think it's the same for everyone. If you saw my previous post, it was a weird story. Basically, I only got a 5-star ticket for the 2nd mission whereas most of you here got the one for the 3rd and final mission. THAT'S ALL FOR ME. Yesterday, I received one more 5-star ticket and I said, "Where the hell is my other rewards?" Oh, and just to be sure, I double-checked my gift box but didn't find any more tickets.

I only got the single 5* ticket then despite meeting the requirements for the 5+ one as well.

Dude, give me more details about your tickets. 1st of all, did you complete all the missions? And that single 5-star ticket you got, was it last Friday or yesterday that you received it? You only got 1 out of the 4 rewards, yes?

Oh damn, Nutaku is making a grave mistake here.

SOMEGUY789
02-28-2017, 09:02 PM
Yeah, but I don't think it's the same for everyone. If you saw my previous post, it was a weird story. Basically, I only got a 5-star ticket for the 2nd mission whereas most of you here got the one for the 3rd and final mission. THAT'S ALL FOR ME. Yesterday, I received one more 5-star ticket and I said, "Where the hell is my other rewards?" Oh, and just to be sure, I double-checked my gift box but didn't find any more tickets.

Dude, give me more details about your tickets. 1st of all, did you complete all the missions? And that single 5-star ticket you got, was it last Friday or yesterday that you received it? You only got 1 out of the 4 rewards, yes?

No I only got three(Got one the first time and the other two 5* tickets the second), I've done all the missions, but for whatever reason the 5*+ ticket never showed up. So I only got the rewards for three of the missions.

twilightdream
02-28-2017, 10:01 PM
I think we can blame XO team for this LMAO

wolf
02-28-2017, 10:06 PM
the "Mysterious Gift" was at the end of the valentine login bonus which was a Gardener Request thingy

AgentFakku
02-28-2017, 10:34 PM
@Sasara Kusugawa

just to add on wut Wolf said

Ashen
02-28-2017, 10:44 PM

I chuckled at that line. I mean has there ever been one month here, where no mistake at all has happened? :D I think it's necessary to take all those mistakes with a bit of humor, otherwise u'll just get mad.
But ofc this is easy for me to say, after all, I did get all my tickets in the end. Furthermore this isn't quite fitting for this case, since not getting an earned 5*+ ticket is a rather severe loss.
So just be sure you send a ticket or post it in the XO discord channel, if they have a similiar problem thread like the FKG discord channel has.
Oooor just pm Nameless in the FKG discord channel about it and see how his rage explodes on you :o

Sasara Kusugawa
03-01-2017, 04:53 AM
If it isn't fitting for this case, then why the hell did you even bother saying it in the first place? Yeah, I know, not getting an earned 5*+ ticket is pretty funny don't you think, haha. Well, I'll be waiting to see how Nameless rage explodes on me alright, coz I've been through the worst.

nazrin992
03-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Oooor just pm Nameless in the FKG discord channel about it and see how his rage explodes on you :o
LOL so true. Because it's not his fault.

If it isn't fitting for this case, then why the hell did you even bother saying it in the first place? Yeah, I know, not getting an earned 5*+ ticket is pretty funny don't you think, haha. Well, I'll be waiting to see how Nameless rage explodes on me alright, coz I've been through the worst.
You go dude! Get that your missing ticket!

skasio
03-01-2017, 07:18 AM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/913/373/efd.jpg

Sorry, I had to. :P

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Anyone still haven't gotten all of their rewards yet?