PDA

View Full Version : [Reissue #9] The Flower That Dances in the Night (02.06.2016 - 03.02.2017)

AgentFakku
02-16-2017, 02:32 PM
http://68.media.tumblr.com/aa34387ea0d0c45f78a884aa1eb353de/tumblr_olhjeeVvKJ1vg5ef8o1_1280.png

Wut Sup!!! Y'all

We got a new reissued event for everyone who missed out on this loli Naruto wannabe knight, Hypericum

Wiki: http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Flower-Knight-Girl/FKG:The-Flower-That-Dances-in-the-Night

Old Thread: http://harem-battle.club/flower-knight-girl/2000-event-flower-dances-night.html

PSthebest
02-16-2017, 02:35 PM
Thinking if I should go for a dupe...

I really think she is one the best event girls.

Drip
02-16-2017, 04:00 PM
Even if you can't use her (though she's really the most awesome burglar evah!), she's worth grabbing for her special banana-slide move.
If you DO consider using her in your setup, then also consider giving her a full set of event jewelry. Seriously, it instantly raises her beyond Rainbow overpoweredness. Hypericum + full set of Event Jewelry > Anemone with only a single jewelry slot.
Simple reason: her counter attack benefits from the Defense stat. And there's a LOT of defense stat on a full set of event jewelry.

sniddy
02-16-2017, 04:22 PM
hmm with a maxed merribliss and a 2 slot rose while this is tempting there is currently only 3 sets, I shall have to consider if I do dupe her mind as yeh there will be more set sint he future....

AgentFakku
02-18-2017, 05:42 PM
tempted to grind for Hypericum and finish her off but I'll wait for phase 2

the way I do reissue events is phase 1 - get all dressblooms and stop

phase 2 - get all skillbooms - notice the skillblooms are cheaper

since I already got Hypericum, it cut down a lot of stuff dat I didn't need to grinde

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 06:28 PM
Something tells me you wont have that nice 3.6 sealstones per stamina ratio in phase 2. I spent a bit of stamina and I already bought most from reissue shop - only doubled skill/dress blooms are left - waiting for phase 2. Buying those for sake of ever getting reissue girls from gachas.

AgentFakku
02-18-2017, 07:20 PM
Wut?

Wait thought sealstones are unique among gurls so they can't be used inexchangeably???

Eversor86
02-18-2017, 08:00 PM
Cause they cant. No clue what confused you so much to ask this.

fghk0
02-18-2017, 08:06 PM
Even if you can't use her (though she's really the most awesome burglar evah!), she's worth grabbing for her special banana-slide move.
If you DO consider using her in your setup, then also consider giving her a full set of event jewelry. Seriously, it instantly raises her beyond Rainbow overpoweredness. Hypericum + full set of Event Jewelry > Anemone with only a single jewelry slot.
Simple reason: her counter attack benefits from the Defense stat. And there's a LOT of defense stat on a full set of event jewelry.

If you can give HP AMPY to her, I believe she will be better :)

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 12:18 AM
Something tells me you wont have that nice 3.6 sealstones per stamina ratio in phase 2. I spent a bit of stamina and I already bought most from reissue shop - only doubled skill/dress blooms are left - waiting for phase 2. Buying those for sake of ever getting reissue girls from gachas.

Your last sentence confuses da shit outta me

Eversor86
02-19-2017, 12:37 AM
Your last sentence confuses da shit outta me

I buy doubles of skill/dress blooms from reissue events, so that if I get another copy of the girl from gachas I will be able to unlock 1 slot and upgrade skill once for that duplicate girl.

As long as it maybe was confusing way of writing that, I still don't get how it let you to ask about reissue currency being shared between all reissues.

maotd
02-19-2017, 01:38 AM
But you can't get event girls through gacha... (or if you can in DMM, I don't know that)

sniddy
02-19-2017, 02:04 AM
That last mission will not go right for me, I'm well over 3k stones just trying to farm the gem....2-2-1 top to bottom and pray

Raine
02-19-2017, 02:06 AM
It's the same banana on DMM. You can only obtain event girls or copies of them thru their dedicated events, not thru gacha.

kringley
02-19-2017, 07:34 AM
This is the first reissue I've seen where the pests are not all one type.

Eversor86
02-19-2017, 09:20 AM
Wait. So if reissue girls never drop from gachas, why the hell they add a single duplicate copy of skill/dress blooms? If thats for people who didn't manage to "finish" them on primary main event, just giving a single additional copy seems like a joke.

Well if those blooms are useless I will gladly just sell/delete them 6 slots free for other stuff ;)

That last mission will not go right for me, I'm well over 3k stones just trying to farm the gem....2-2-1 top to bottom and pray

I did 2 fastest squads I have on the right (600 speed), and 2 slower (400 speed) squads on left, helper (around 400 too) on middle. Took me around 5 runs till RNG luck gone my way.

sniddy
02-19-2017, 09:22 AM
Exactly Eversor - they are for people who didn't quite max the 1st oen to both get a 2nd and finish off the 1st

Eversor86
02-19-2017, 09:42 AM
IC, well in my opinion you shouldn't be able to buy the girl in reissue if you have her from main, kinda unfair for new players XD.

Pity that those damn blooms are worth like 100 coins, like nothing. Even worthless 2* girls give you 250.

sniddy
02-19-2017, 10:12 AM
Most event girls, especially now, are kinda....OK

The real good ones are behind us (Lavender, mountain Lilly, Star Lilly for example)

Most will only just edge out 5* Gacha girls in most cases

AgentFakku
02-19-2017, 01:27 PM
After Hypericum, I'm pretty much all caught up

~ It feels so good! ~

I haven't had time to lvl up Star Lily

So she good? ok, I lvl her up after getting Lilac evolve first

- - - Updated - - -

nope forgot about Calla who I never max out her equipment LOL

Eversor86
02-20-2017, 12:47 AM
Nice. Saw my first Seed Bearer. And some 6* owning idiot nuked it down in less than a hour (Panagos9 ;P). At least he w8ed long enough for around 10 people to poke it (11 if you count person who spawned it).

EDIT:

On a side note. With those two events (main one and this reissue) I finally hit enough 5* girls that I can fill up whole 4 squads with them. Or rather I have already more than enough - so that now I need to decide who to put where, and who will go to reserves ;)

Myrdin
02-20-2017, 10:34 AM
Nice. Saw my first Seed Bearer. And some 6* owning idiot nuked it down in less than a hour (Panagos9 ;P). At least he w8ed long enough for around 10 people to poke it (11 if you count person who spawned it).

EDIT:

On a side note. With those two events (main one and this reissue) I finally hit enough 5* girls that I can fill up whole 4 squads with them. Or rather I have already more than enough - so that now I need to decide who to put where, and who will go to reserves ;)

If you dont want your SB to get nuked by random players, share it to allies only. That being said, its not recommended in RB events where you actually wanna get rid of each boss as fast as possible to spawn another for the event currency.

AgentFakku
02-20-2017, 01:32 PM
oh fuker, forgot that dis reissue is tied to the crossover - well it should be easy to clean up shop since I don't need to buy Hypericum (already have her) just her sealstones which I don't need anymore

I might keep playing X-Overd - kinda of liked it - sort of not sure

DarklordVor
02-22-2017, 10:41 AM
Is there a reason to get the 5th dressbloom and skillbloom? I noticed that on the most expensive one have a limit of 2, so I wondered if there's a reason to even aim for that?

Eversor86
02-22-2017, 10:58 AM
From what people said like literally few posts ago when I discussed them...

They are for those who got the girls in their main events, but didn't manage to "max" them a.k.a. get all skill/slots unlocked then. They can end up with 2 fully unlocked copies thanks to that.

I was buying them each time they added duplicates thinking I will just use them if those girls drop for me from gacha, but people said the event girls never are added to gachas, thus they never will drop, thus keeping those blooms is wasted FG on inventory space.

AgentFakku
02-22-2017, 01:46 PM
Is there a reason to get the 5th dressbloom and skillbloom? I noticed that on the most expensive one have a limit of 2, so I wondered if there's a reason to even aim for that?

also, if you play X-overd you would need them all (not sure ?_?)

for the grand prize

Eversor86
02-22-2017, 02:03 PM
also, if you play X-overd you would need them all (not sure ?_?)

for the grand prize

You should stop writing comments when you are drunk/high ;)

You need 1700 or more sealstones to get best reward in X-Overd.

Girl alone costs 2000. A full set of blooms cost 1450. Thus total you need for the fully unlocked girl is 3450.

So no, you don't need to buy everything from reissue shop to get reward in X-Overd.

AgentFakku
02-22-2017, 04:11 PM
well I fuk up, I had Hypericum already but not max out

when I heard the crossover needed sealstones, i thought it just dat but not buying the girl

oh well

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 10:03 AM
Another reason to get the extra dress/skillbloom is that they also act as a Hypericum-specific manyu spirit. If you get the extra sealstones from having to run the last map multiple times to 3-medal it for the flower gem, you might as well go ahead and buy them because the currency can't be spent anywhere else. I never ran any calculations, but the XP gained seems to be somewhere in between the lvl 5 and lvl 20 manyus.

Eversor86
02-23-2017, 10:30 AM
Dressbloom gives around 2.5 times more exp than Skillbloom.

Judging by how long the yellow progress bar is, Dressbloom is close to same colour 20 level Manyu (so close to 2700 exp).

Skillbloom is at best at 5 level same colour Manyu exp gain (so close to/less than 1080 exp).

Ashen
02-23-2017, 12:33 PM
paw rng is fucking me in E-8. Just can't complete it

skasio
02-23-2017, 01:53 PM
I'm still struggling with the RNG hell that is completing R-4. Haven't even tried R-8 yet. If I don't clear at least one by the end of the week, I guess I'll just pass on those 2 gems.

AgentFakku
02-23-2017, 06:05 PM
damn dat mission w/ its RNG3796

Just need to complete the last map but it drained all of my stamina

- - - Updated - - -

Hell Yeah - finished the last map

Took me 6 friggin tries - wut a waste of stamina I could have use to do event or Blossom Hill which I miss today

wolf
02-23-2017, 10:27 PM
is it just me or is event EZ im already on 7/7 (Just started on it)

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 12:54 AM
If you skip most of stuff and reset fast - it is easy. If you want to fully clear each box, and use some stamina on other things - then it can be a bit hard. But it is far easier than previous gacha one.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 02:07 PM
LOL

in my attempts to 3 star the last map phase 2 - I actually had enough to buy Hypericum's copy - she's Bergamot Valley - could use her temporarily for Nation battle since I was only missing one gurl

kringley
02-25-2017, 11:25 AM
RNG is messing with me on this one. I only need one more run at R-8 to finish out Hypericum and still have not 3 medaled R-8 or R7.

AgentFakku
02-25-2017, 03:21 PM
yeah, the last map is RNG node screwage

took me the whole day worth of stamina

Ashen
02-25-2017, 04:03 PM
After clearing the complete shop, I've still got 1500 curreny left, cause i needed so long to get the gem from E-8 :X

kringley
02-25-2017, 04:22 PM
That's like 500-600 stamina spent to get 1 FG. :O. Not worth it for me.

Eversor86
02-25-2017, 04:51 PM
With 350 stamina cap. 4-5 runs of map to get a FG is OKish. More is wasted stamina. Thus I gave up after 3rd run, as I bought whole shop out.

AgentFakku
02-25-2017, 05:02 PM
Im OCD when it comes to video games :V

I'm a lost cause

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 05:50 PM
That's like 500-600 stamina spent to get 1 FG. :O. Not worth it for me.

I don't have any immediate need for manyu, dragons or coins. What else is there to use stamina for?

kringley
02-25-2017, 06:35 PM
I don't have any immediate need for manyu, dragons or coins. What else is there to use stamina for?

If you don't have anything else to spend stamina on then go for it. I know for myself I want to be able to spend stamina on the current event, as well as manyus and dragons. I will occasionally refill stamina with a FG, so in that way it doesn't make sense to spend more stamina than you could buy.
I think I've three medaled every reissue I've played since I started or close to it, and I can tell you exactly which maps on the regular campaign I have not gotten three in yet, so I understand the compulsion for perfection. There's just a limit to how much I'm willing to spend on achieving it.