PDA

View Full Version : KamiPro - Game Guide/FAQ Thread

Ramazan
02-17-2017, 03:22 PM
Q: What element should I focus on? <br />
A: That depends on your play style. Following is a breakdown of what each element does: (As of current DMM contents) <br />
<br />
Fire: Offers spike skill damage and buffs,...

naenae
02-17-2017, 08:01 PM
Question: does anyone know WHEN specific ssr eidolons and kamihime will be available? Assuming the release would be the same as in dmm, of course. I don't have any in mind atm, just wondering what would be coming anytime soon that would be decent to look out for

MasterE
02-18-2017, 12:07 AM
Q: What element should I focus on?
The better answer is "don't". To maximize survivability against enemies of all elements you have to be flexible to exploit elemental advantage at best (deal 45% extra damage and reduce damage taken by 25%), or at least minimize elemental vulnerability (same numbers used against you.)

Ideally you would want a soul capable of wielding the best weapon for an element and a main eidolon of the same element to augment the percentage. Unfortunately you can't always get that; if your soul's best weapon in an element deals less than half of her best available weapon, then that +45% won't make up the difference. To complicate calculations even more, all the other weapons equipped in the same team slot contribute their attack and their elemental % bonuses, and these have to be taken into account when weighing whether it's better to equip a weak main weapon for its elemental advantage or a stronger weapon without it.

With the main eidolon you can be more flexible. A main with weak stats can be made up for with strong hp and attack values in the rest of the eidolon pool, and any of those eidolons can be summoned for their damage and benefits. Most important in a main eidolon are the % bonuses they provide each member of the team, as that makes the greater difference in survivability damage output.

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 05:16 AM
Q: What element should I focus on?
The better answer is "don't". To maximize survivability against enemies of all elements you have to be flexible to exploit elemental advantage at best (deal 45% extra damage and reduce damage taken by 25%), or at least minimize elemental vulnerability (same numbers used against you.)

Ideally you would want a soul capable of wielding the best weapon for an element and a main eidolon of the same element to augment the percentage. Unfortunately you can't always get that; if your soul's best weapon in an element deals less than half of her best available weapon, then that +45% won't make up the difference. To complicate calculations even more, all the other weapons equipped in the same team slot contribute their attack and their elemental % bonuses, and these have to be taken into account when weighing whether it's better to equip a weak main weapon for its elemental advantage or a stronger weapon without it.

With the main eidolon you can be more flexible. A main with weak stats can be made up for with strong hp and attack values in the rest of the eidolon pool, and any of those eidolons can be summoned for their damage and benefits. Most important in a main eidolon are the % bonuses they provide each member of the team, as that makes the greater difference in survivability damage output.

These informations have been taken by dmm veterans who runs with single element full SSR teams, i hope you have better teams than that to defend your ideas. Im not saying ofc faceroll water boss with fire team, you can make yourself an alt thunder team for such situations.
Also keep in mind that not everybody have the whale power to focus on every element, so the safest choice is to focus into one while not totally forgetting the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: does anyone know WHEN specific ssr eidolons and kamihime will be available? Assuming the release would be the same as in dmm, of course. I don't have any in mind atm, just wondering what would be coming anytime soon that would be decent to look out for

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/

VortexMagus
02-18-2017, 09:05 AM
Personally, I think that if I had a lot of whale power I'd focus on a single element team to optimize it, while if I didn't I'd run a multi-element team composed of whatever I could pull out of the gacha (which is what I'm doing now).

Could you give us some more detail on how eidolon damage works and whether its worth leveling your non-primary Eidolons? Right now I'm using Diabolos, of course, and I'm wondering if there's any point in leveling the other SR eidolons I have (don't have an SSR yet). Also wondering if its better to put Diabolos and 5 low damage dark eidolons on my eidolon squad, or if I should be mixing up all the elements in my eidolon squad with my eidolon that has the most useful skill as the main. Like, I'm near Diabolos' first level cap, so until I get enough to break limit with her I'm wondering if I should start focusing on leveling up secondary Eidolons, and if so which ones - are you expected to run an all dark eidolon team to complement a dark primary eidolon? Is there any bonuses to it? Or should I just level the best Eidolons I got and mix up the skills to get more useful abilities and elements?

Also, does the Eidolon's passive bonuses (Diabolos 10% extra damage/hp for example) apply on the entire squad all the time, or only after Diabolos' skill is activated? If I have 5 Diabolos in my squad, do I get 50% extra damage and 50% extra hp?

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 09:41 AM
i had reply typed for other thread for weapon skill system but post here seem better idea

weapon skill works as % modifier applied to characters of correct element.

1- all weapon skill goes to 20
2- increase in required weapon skill fodder for each lv is linear increase
3- R give 0.5% to 10%
4- SR give 3.5% to 13%
5- SSR give 6.5% to 16%

it much simpler system than granblue that has 3 types of weapon skill (normal, magna, unknown) which multiply each other. here it only 1 type, where u add all and that is total bonus.

for example, after farming Lightning Disaster for a while i have
lightning strike axe slv9, full uncap (using as mainhand)
lightning strike axe slv6
lightning strike axe slv3

damage bonus for lightning characters is 7.5 + 6 + 4.5 = 18% bonus damage for all lightning characters. but this grid is only starting. if u had 10x lightning strike axe even at low slv like 6, that is 60% bonus ATK. full SR grid at slv20 is 130% bonus attack. full SSR grid is 160% bonus attack but is impossible unless u rich oil baron.stacking atk skill on 1 element and using kamihime for that element is how to progress. summon also encourage stacking single element. however u may still need debuffer, buffer or healer of other element to survive. Beelzebub is good for ATK + DA + rampage buff for all element.

if u not counting event for now which will give SSR weapon, the way to progress is SR weapon drop from raid. only from mvp or host chest for normal, and all chests in expert raid with higher chance in mvp or host chest.u want to have as many 0 limit break atk weapon as possible early so u can start leveling and skilling them, but also 1 fully uncapped for mainhand so ur burst damage is higher. the hp weapon are useless compared to atk but maybe still keep 1 each fully uncap for use as mainhand for other souls.

for skill up, when ur sr item is skill level X, u need X r weapons with skills. for example if SR slv3, u need 3 R to rank it to slv4 at 100% success rate. don't ever upgrade if not 100%, u will learn how to cry when fail 90%.eventually u will also have additional SR like the weapons with HP skill that u do not need that u can also feed to ur main weapons. save them for higher slv skill ups. info repeated from op

source for skill numbers on jp wiki, but i cannot post link as unregistered

sorry for long explanation and hope it not confusing. english not my first language.

- - - Updated - - -

about what to focus or split elements

there are 2 kinds of progression in the game. the raw stats and the multipliers
-raw stat dependant on your kamihime rarities and level, weapon rarities and level, eidolon rarities and level. since higher is better, whatever ssr u have is best, but after a while the weapon and eidolon u can farm will have higher raw stat since u can uncap them
-multiplier dependent on eidolon aura from both ur main eidolon and friend, and weapon skill. multiplier requires u focus on 1 element which is opposite of raw stat where u just taking the highest raw values u can get

i think even free player benefit more from going on one element. however, due to rng and gacha ur element may be decided for u, and u can only build on what u get to make it stronger.

even though game is much simplified compared to granblue the power progression has very large priority on weapon grid, and the only way to farm weapon grid is to farm the disaster raid bosses for atk weapon skill and build as many of them as possible. as mentioned in previous post, u can stack up to 160% bonus ATK from a completed grid although this will take a very, very long time and in the meantime u will get 1 or 2 ssr from events or lucky rolls.

when ur grid is decently progressed and u have matching friend summon u can hit hard. example right now with my lightning grid, 2 ouroboros 40% summon from me and friend and about 30% total bonus from weapon skill, my R lightning tank hit harder than Artemis in same party.

for opposite element, for free player i suggest the opposite and focus on raw stats only, which mean equip all your highest level weapon, don't worry about weapon skill and then put a decent eidolon bonus.

for example i focus on lightning grid with weapon skill multipliers development as long term project, but for difficult wind enemies i also build a raw stat party with fire characters.

sorry for bad english again...

- - - Updated - - -

last post for now...

firstly i am sorry i made mistake in previous post. i meant to say farming the disaster raids for sr weapon and eventually all skill level 20, ur total bonus will be 130%, not 160%

2 more things about focusing 1 element from wind/water/fire/lightning

- u have innate advantage over 1 element, example lightning fighting water enemy
- u have innate disadvantage to 1 element, example lightning fighting wind enemy
- u have innate neutrality to 3 elements, example lightning fighting fire, light and dark. actually light and dark have slight advantage but negligible.
- u have actually innate disadvantage to same-element, because debuffs are very hard to land, example lightning fighting lightning.

debuffs are very strong in this game, and it seem it copied granblue regarding same element debuff rate penalty. if u land ATK/DEF debuffs on hard enemy, u get insane advantage because it hit half as hard and u hit twice as hard. therefore same element fighting is disadvantage.

if u build 1 grid u will have easier time on 5 of the 6 scenario above.

lastly u can focus light or dark as first primary element but after playing granblue i dont recommend because it is SLOW to build and u go mad...

Ramazan
02-18-2017, 10:01 AM
Im not certain about summons too, they works like a spike aoe skill but damage depends on their level. As for SR eidolons leaving them at around 1-20lv is sufficient for now. I only levelled diabolos for jewels and yamato no orochi because i didnt have extra space at inventory. Its best if you dont level any SR-R eidolons and hoard them for our first event which gives us a very decent summon.

Aidoru
02-18-2017, 11:27 AM
Just a simple thing to add, growth is static, so you can find the stats of anything simply by subtracting the max and min stat then diving by max cap level-1, since Lv0 to 1 gives no stat. Min/max stats are shown in the library. Then simply multiple the results to the level you want -1 again for the same reason and add the min amount back as it's the base stat. Since the JP wiki doesn't list the stats of each cap and only max, this was the only way I had to compare lower break cap levels.

Also, you only get the passive skill boost from your main Eidolon and friend support, the other 5 don't. So you don't need to worry about using 6 same element Eidolons, rather focus on what skill they provide in battle and their general stats. Though I'm not sure if when the main eidolon has a element boost, if it boost the damage of other same element Eidolons or not.

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 02:03 PM
The way skill upgrading is explained here isn't the most straightforward way to teach someone how to calculate on their own.

The more general way to explain it is:
It's a chance that's calculated as a numerator X divided by a denominator Y (that is, chance = X/Y).

X is the sum of values contributed by all the weapons used as fodder here.
A R weapon contributes 10 times its skill level
A R grail contributes 20 times its skill level
A SR weapon contributes 35 times its skill level
A SR grail contributes 50 times its skill level
A SSR weapon contributes 350 times its skill level

Y is rarity multiplied by skill level.
For a R weapon, it's 5 times its skill level.
For a SR weapon, it's 10 times its skill level.
For an SSR weapon, it's 20 times its skill level.

- - - Updated - - -

UPGRADING SR SKILL LV

1 to 2 - 1x R
2 to 3 - 2x R
3 to 4 - 3x R
4 to 5 - 4x R OR 1x SRs2
5 to 6 - 5x R OR 1x SRs2
6 to 7 - 1x SRs2
7 to 8 - 1x SRs2
8 to 9 - 1x SRs2 + 1x R
9 to 10 - 1x SRs3
10 to 11 - 1x SRs3
11 to 12 - 1x SRs4
12 to 13 - 1x SRs4
13 to 14 - 1x SRs4
14 to 15 - 1x SRs4
15 to 16 - 1x SRs4 + 1x R OR 1x SRGrails3
16 to 17 - 1x SRs4 + 2x R OR 1x SRGrails3 + 1x R
17 to 18 - 1x SRs4 + 3x R OR 1x SRGrails3 + 2x R
18 to 19 - 1x SRGrails4
19 to 20 - 1x SRGrails4

SRs2 = SR + 1x R
SRs3 = SR + 3x R
SRs4 = SR + 6x R

YoxalLoyal
02-18-2017, 03:15 PM
A question I've been curious in. I know you could change the element your Heroic Spirit has, but has there been a time where an elemental team is built around them or are they fit for any element? Currently, my main account is trying to main a fire team (since I have Fafnir) and I'm aiming for Arthur for an aggressive team.

My alt. account (for now) has Sol, Cronos, and Bryn. Which HS should I aim for in this team? Currently, I'm going for Siegfried.

MasterE
02-18-2017, 03:47 PM
These informations have been taken by dmm veterans who runs with single element full SSR teams, i hope you have better teams than that to defend your ideas. Im not saying ofc faceroll water boss with fire team, you can make yourself an alt thunder team for such situations.
Also keep in mind that not everybody have the whale power to focus on every element, so the safest choice is to focus into one while not totally forgetting the others.
What would Miyamoto Musashi say? My point wasn't to focus on all of them but to focus on none. Find out how to acquire the best tools for the next job that needs to be done and make the best use of whatever you have at hand.

The source you have cited has given advice so subjective and sparsely considered that it's useless. And if I wanted to read game advice in poor English, I would google translate this: http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php

Old Greggers
02-18-2017, 11:03 PM
Hey all! I've made a few replies from an unregistered tag, but I figured I would make an account since I expect to be reading these forums a bit. First off thanks for all the info!

I'd like to add a couple things about burst which weren't mentioned in the opening post (or in this thread, from what I've seen). After a Soul/Kamihime uses their burst, all other units who have not done a burst attack this turn (either because their bar isn't full or because it hasn't been their turn yet) will receive +10 to their burst meter. This is pretty useful as you cannot always guarantee all units will reach 100 at the same time. It's also important to note that this bonus stacks, meaning that the final unit in your line-up can receive +40 before they make their attack.

If the Kamihime at the end of your party are fully stacked, and your earlier members aren't that close, you may just want to let them use their solo burst because of this mechanic. It's also really important to note that your burst-chain damage type is determined by the element of the unit that started the chain. In Full Bursts, this almost always means your Soul unit. But when using partial bursts, it's a good idea to keep this in mind.

EDIT: I was totally wrong about the this removed part, so if you had read it earlier, forget I said anything ;)

Unregistered
02-18-2017, 11:37 PM
bad english anon here,

i think u wrong on 2 counts. first is, weapon skill applies as modifier to entire raw stat or combat effectiveness.

second is, only main and support summon aura bonus apply, and support only if u friends with the guy.

i am making screenshots to show my proof, but in the meantime maybe lets talk about ur test method. are you using battle values or the kamihime info on home page to calculate? aura and weapon skill only apply in combat.

Old Greggers
02-18-2017, 11:48 PM
bad english anon here,

i think u wrong on 2 counts. first is, weapon skill applies as modifier to entire raw stat or combat effectiveness.

second is, only main and support summon aura bonus apply, and support only if u friends with the guy.

i am making screenshots to show my proof, but in the meantime maybe lets talk about ur test method. are you using battle values or the kamihime info on home page to calculate? aura and weapon skill only apply in combat.

Hey anon, none of the weapons were changed in my tests, so if I'm understanding you correctly, they should be a non-factor. As for Auras only applying in combat, I will have to double check that when I get a chance. Maybe the only example I used worked out in a unique way that only served to confuse me, haha.

I am using battle values on the edit page of my party. After taking an eidolon out of my party (and replacing it with nothing), I am noticing that I am left with remaining stats that are more than just the base stats of the eidolon for Kamihime that should be affected by it's passive, even though it is held in the sub category.

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 12:30 AM
bad english anon here, finally registered, still cannot post links, still cannot embed image, typed long post, session expired,
post is all gone -____-

i type short version again.

for testing, we test HP of lightning character, as dmg value from autoattack and skill is vary due to RNG and damage range. We use Beelzebub as control

my total hp weapon skills:
beidana mainhand slv1 - 3.5%
lightning laser gun slv4 - 5%
lightning disaster staff slv1 - 3.5%

expected total increase - 12%

HP of MC on home screen - 2874
HP of MC in combat - 3129

3129/2874 = 1.12 or expected 12%

TEST 1 - MAIN EIDOLON AURA
i swapped main eidolon Ouroboros with sub eidolon Lightning Disaster - now Lightning Disaster is main eidolon and apply 18% bonus HP

total expected lightning bonus hp is now 12% weaponskill + 18% main eidolon aura = 30%

HP of MC on home screen - 2874
HP of MC in combat - 3736

3736/2874 = 1.30 or expected 30%

HP of Beelzebub on home screen - 2890
HP of Beelzebub in combat - 2890

no change on Beelzebub HP as expected

conclusion: sub eidolons do not apply aura bonus

TEST 2 - WEAPON SKILL BONUS APPLICATION
actually i already show that weapon skill apply flat bonus to raw stat shown on home screen but let us test some more!

i remove Lightning Laser Gun and lose 752ATK, 72HP, 5% HP

my remaining total expected HP bonus is 3.5% + 3.5% = 7% from remaining weapons

HP of MC on home screen - 2800
HP of MC in combat - 2996

2996/2800 = 1.07 or expected 7%

HP of Beelzebub on home screen - 2818
HP of Beelzebub in combat - 2818

no change on Beelzebub HP as expected

also, the change on MC hp of 74 instead of 72 is because of MC HP% bonus when u complete lv20 in other souls

conclusion - weapon skill apply flat bonus % to final raw stat, not only stat of individual weapon

sorry for not attaching screenshot proof. i dont want to bother and get post wiped again, but u can take my word for it.

And if I wanted to read game advice in poor English,

focus on none is poor advice. i rather poor english than poor advice.

Old Greggers
02-19-2017, 01:00 AM
I apologize Anon/Ringabel! I had planned to get back to you after the first post but something IRL came up. I didn't read your second post thoroughly enough yet so I've yet to reply. Once things settle down here and I can focus, I'll respond. Sorry for making you wait friend :)

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 01:32 AM
by the way, this part

The Eidolon I am using:

Prison of Fire, Disaster, Lvl 30

HP 197 (19 at 10%)
ATK 393 (39 at 10%)

Eidolon Effect
Devastating Inferno
Fire characters' HP / ATK^ 10%

This is in the second slot of my Sub-Eidolon tab

And here are the numbers I am getting off of my test Kamihimes:

Ignis, Fire, Lvl 50 (Affected Kamihime)

Before: 2355 HP After: 2139 HP Remainder: 216 (19)
Before: 12747 ATK After: 12315 ATK Remainder: 432 (39)

Beelzebub, Darkness, Lvl 44 (Control Group)

Before: 2480 HP After: 2283 HP Remainder: 197 (0)
Before: 12391 ATK After: 11998 ATK Remainder: 393 (0)

While I do have other Weapons and Eidolons equipped, 'Prison of Fire, Disaster' is the only Eidolon/Weapon being removed from my party in these examples.

edit: i think i figured it out.

at first i was also confused about the bonus 10% here. i did more testing

for MC, all weapons in grid that are of MC preferred type give 20% extra stats

example: Vivian uses staff and spear. any staff and spear in grid will provide 20% extra stats. Tested with Lightning MH staff, and then Lightning and Dark staff in sub weapon slot. element of sub weapon do not matter, only type. in this case, both Lightning and Dark staff that have 49HP gave Vivian 60HP instead. remainder difference is due to my Soul bonus. other weapons that are not staff or spear do not give 20% extra stats.

similarly, for MC, all eidolon in grid that are of MC element give 10% extra stats

i tested with various raid drop eidolon that are exactly 100HP so is convenient. all of them gave 103HP to MC which is correct with my 3% Soul bonus, except same element which gave 113.

conclusion:
1- all weapons in grid that are of MC preferred type give 20% extra stats. Element of weapon does not matter for raw stats, only type.
2- all eidolon in grid that are of MC element give 10% extra stats

it is coincidence that the aura of the eidolon u testing with is also 10%.

lastly to explain Soul bonus, what i mean is when u get a soul to lv20 u get permanent bonus to mc. for Billy the Kid and Granuaile u get 1% and 2% HP bonus that apply to all other job. this is where the extra small difference come from in all examples.

Old Greggers
02-19-2017, 01:46 AM
Okay, so I had not focused on weapon stats at all in my tests, in theory they should be irrelevant to the numbers I am referring to. I think the best way to isolate this for me to make these same tests in a party with NO weapons at all. If the same number inconsistencies exist, we can say that weapons aren't having an effect on the numbers I supplied earlier.

(I know you can't see the difference in time here, but I had stopped replying to do this test before I continued, haha)

So I just did the same test, except this time, I only have 1 Soul, 2 Kamihime, and 2 Eidolons in my party. No weapons whatsoever.

I am using the same two Kamihime as in my example above. Ignis, the Fire type, and Beelzebub, the Dark type. The Eidolon in the sub section is the same one I used earlier, Prison of Fire, Disaster.

Since it is in the sub section, according to what you are saying, it should not have any effect on the Kamihime in my party. The passive of an increased 10% HP and ATK for fire types should not be working. If I am understanding you correctly.

The Eidolon's HP is 197 and it's ATK is 393.

When I remove this Eidolon from my party completely, both Kamihime become weaker.

Beelzebub, the Dark Type, loses 197 HP and 393 ATK. This makes complete sense. This is 100% of the base value of the Eidolon (Prison of Fire, Disaster)

Ignis, the Fire type, loses 216 HP and 432 ATK. This means that she loses and additional 19 HP and 39 ATK when compared to Beelzebub. These values are 10% of the base value of the Eidolon we are using (again, Prison of Fire, Disaster). So, this means that in total, Ignis has lost 110% of the base value of our Eidolon.

Okay, so let's try to further isolate our subjects here. The Eidolon I have in the Main slot has a passive that would not affect either of these Kamihime (Wind Power Up). So, we know that the extra stats that Ignis is losing cannot be attributed to that.

We also know that our Soul cannot be the reason why Ignis lost more HP/ATK than Beelzebub because if our Soul had some passive that buffed our party in some way, Beelzebub would should have lost more stats. (We can also read our Soul's stats to see that she doesn't have such a passive, but stating it in the way that I did is just in case there is something in her abilities that isn't obvious).

FINALLY, we can look at the abilities of Ignis.

Her abilties are:

BURST: Bomb Flurry - Fire DMG (+)

Ability (Useable): Spitfire+ - Deals 1~1.5x Fire DMG to all enemies * shortens turn

Ability (Useable): Lovey Dovey - ATK^ & DEF v (+)

Her latter two abilities are useable; They should not be affecting her stats at all unless she was in combat.

Her Burst ability suggests nothing of extra stats from Eidolons in your sub tab.

So, we have examined every other possible explanation for why Ignis lost 110% of our Eidolon's stats and why Beelzebub only lost 100%.

The only plausible explanation to me would be that the passive of our Eidolon is working, even in the sub tab.

I see that you are responding with another post soon, so perhaps I am still wrong. I will await your next post :)

EDIT: I apologize for ignoring your second post for the most part. In truth, weapon stats are not something I know much about. However, in new examples, they should not be relevant at all, so I am hoping that this clears everything up on both sides so we can figure out what is happening here.

EDIT 2, haha: I had just read your revised post; my Soul should not have ANY element at the moment (as I have no weapons equipped). However, there is still a 10% difference, so it should not matter as far as I can tell :/

EDIT 3: OOOOH, by main character, are you referring to all of the Kamihime? I think I understand now. Give me a second and I'll check to see if what I THINK you're saying is right.

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 02:00 AM
please test with a weapon equipped. i think no-weapon is a case that the game does not properly take into account so maybe it count as all element.

this is an interesting problem we need to understand better.

edit: sorry, MC meant soul, but i was using the granblue term for main character. i only refer to MC because i did not test for kamihime.

edit 2: also, thank you for all this additional testing.

i want to say, despite all this, 10% additional stats cannot be from aura, because as i showed proof in earlier post, eidolon aura apply to entire raw stat, not stat of eidolon. so if eidolon aura add 10%, ur gain should be much more than 19.

Old Greggers
02-19-2017, 02:12 AM
I'll need a couple of minutes still to check out what I think you are saying, but this is very interesting indeed! Thanks for going back and forth with me!

I also just realized that in my original post, I made a comment about burst, and that when a Kamihime uses a burst, every other Kamihime that HASN'T attacked yet will get +10 to their bar. I just realized I am wrong. Every Kamihime who has not done a burst attack that turn so far will get +10, so I'll edit that first because I'm stuck in a raid battle atm haha :P

- - - Updated - - -

ALRIGHT, you definitely got it right!

I used a different Eidolon this time, one with a passive that should not increase stats, and there was a 10% difference again. Is this a known thing or did you just figure that out? :o I had not seen it on the wiki, I think, but I may have just missed it. Whoops :x

Really great talk, I'll edit my post because I see where I messed up now. Unfortunately for me, my Kamihime/Eidolon collection is pretty bad so far, so the examples were too simple for me to understand what was going on, haha!

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 02:18 AM
last test for now

i hope this one concludes the mystery hahaha

original stats:
Vivian MC with dark MH 1492HP
Beelzebub 1281HP
Baal 990HP

now, i add Ouroboros with 407HP to sub eidolon - Ouroboros aura is only attack bonus, no hp bonus

Vivian 1954, meaning 462 diff, or ~13% over 407
Beelzebub 1728, meaning 447 diff, or ~10% over 407
Baal 1397, meaning exactly 407 difference

i think it confirm eidolon add 10% bonus stats to same element MC and kamihime, because Ouroboros does not add bonus HP% via aura

Old Greggers
02-19-2017, 02:28 AM
You're definitely right on the money, friend :) It's a shame when you find out you're wrong about something haha, but I'm glad to learn something new! The universe makes sense again.

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 02:40 AM
I used a different Eidolon this time, one with a passive that should not increase stats, and there was a 10% difference again. Is this a known thing or did you just figure that out? :o I had not seen it on the wiki, I think, but I may have just missed it. Whoops :x

thank you again for taking the time to test. i was also confused at first so it was good to finally understand the system completely.

regarding figuring it out, actually a lot of these mechanics are copied from granblue. i know about the weapon bonus by type because it is important in granblue regarding long term weapon grid building and character selection, and then after confirming the weapon bonus exists in kamihime, i tried to see if there was similar factor for eidolon.

as mentioned on first page, even though simplified, kamihime is still very maths-heavy game and a lot of same strategy for progression is the same as granblue.

Old Greggers
02-19-2017, 02:48 AM
Oh cool, I had no idea. I'm not really familiar with granblue myself, but if I'm curious about a mechanic in the future, maybe I'll see if it exists in that game first haha.

I enjoy trying to see how all of the math ends up working so I'm glad we were able to figure it out.

Unregistered
02-19-2017, 03:13 AM
So i will go with fire element team which soul is better for it arthur or siegfried?

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 05:33 AM
You use sieg for more strategical teams, arthur is great for everything, devs also seems favour arthur if what dmm veterans says true.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably gonna get sieg+arthur on alt.

MasterE
02-19-2017, 10:20 AM
focus on none is poor advice. i rather poor english than poor advice.
Then you misunderstood my advice. I'm not saying your teams should not be specialized in a focus, only that fixating on a single element is going to serve you with frustrations in trying to achieve it and more frustrations when it fails to be the tool for all jobs. You should always develop your weakest team, and your strongest team will come together on its own.

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 10:59 AM
i go back and read ur post from 1st page. it seem we are talking about different topic.

when i refer to focus, and i think when ramazan refer to focus, we are talking about months of play or maybe even years depending how long the game last.

let us take a scenario. in a month u farm enough to create 10 weapons that give atk skill with 2 uncaps with lv10 skill. i use those number because it about halfway point for damage potential progression, but since it much harder to level weapon to full uncap and lv20 skill, it is much shorter and more reasonable goal.

so, these 10 weapon that give about 1000 ATK and 8% ATK. there are two scenario here

1- if u put ur resources equal into all element to 'develop weakest team', let be generous with 10/6 and say u have 2 weapon for each element. that give u 16% bonus ATK, plus element advantage u get 61% bonus.

2- if u put ur resources all in 1 element, and u have 10 weapons with 8% ATK, from weapon skill alone already u getting 80% weapon bonus, meaning u outdamage on neutral element.

advantage of situation 1 is
take less damage because of element advantage
much easier to land debuff on weak element enemy

advantage of situation 2 is
easier to build party. u know ur healer or tank or buffer lineup wont change much because u using 1 element for almost everything
easier to build friends list with relevant element boost
more damage from same amount of gear for 5 of 6 scenarios other than vs strong element enemy

remember, we are discussing long term investment. so until and unless devs add higher rank of raid or repeatedly farmable loot, the weapons u want for weapon grid progression are ATK SR weapon from raid boss, which is only 1 of 3 weapons for each raid boss element, and low chance to drop.

i not telling u how to play game, but in my opinion, either u focus 1 element, or u lose out long term. there is reason DMM kamihime player run single primary element grid. same way there is reason most non-whale granblue player run single primary element grid.

actually, it funny but gbf progression guide apply significantly to kamihime although the name are different and many system are simplified or erased. i cannot link because forbidden, so google xiei progression guide ver alpha

Good Jobs for the MC – Your main character is the Mary Sue of this story and is one of the most powerful characters in the game. They will be your glue that holds your team together by providing synergy with your other characters or covering for their weaknesses. They also posses raid-wide abilities, which are the cornerstone of cooperative game play.

+

Good Characters for your team – Even with delicious ingredients, you need cooks to make delicious food. Similarly, you need good characters to take advantage of your good weapon pool. You’ll want a nice toolbox of characters to round out your team with important skills necessary for buffing your team, debuffing the enemy, dealing damage, reducing damage, or healing, depending on what the situation calls for.

+

A relevant Main Summon for your team – Your Main Summon (as well as the Support Summon chosen on the pre-battle screen) provides a passive Aura (JP: Divine Protection) effect for your team as well as improves your team’s base stats. These effects greatly magnify your weapon’s and character’s abilities and a good team without a Main Summon will lose out on a number of really important benefits. They can also be summoned in battle for useful Call effects as well.

+

Useful Sub Summons for your team – Your Sub Summons improve the base stats to your party members when equipped. While they do not provide the passive Aura that a Main Summon does, they can also be summoned in battle for many useful Call effects just like the Main Summon.

+

High base stat weapons for your Weapon Grid – The HP and ATK value of your weapons translates directly to your character’s base stats. Having bigger numbers in your Weapon Grid will give you bigger numbers for your characters while in battle.

+

High level Weapon Skills for Weapon Grid – The majority of weapons in Granblue Fantasy possess Weapon Skills that can improve various parameters for your characters. By filling your Weapon Grid with weapons that have synergistic Weapon Skills, you will be able to field characters that deal significantly more damage or have significantly more sustainability.

=

Everything you need to get stronger – While this seems like a lot to process, in practice this is not very difficult. By improving any one part of these 6 major factors, you can strengthen your team. By improving all 6 major factors, you can reach high level content.

two main point is, it is talking long term investment, and everything in the game is multiplicative so stacking will result highest numbers.

again, i hope my english not too confusing.

Ramazan
02-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Dunno what you guys are arguing about but focusing to elements only happens at gacha screen which can give you off-spotlight elements too depending on your luck, im running rainbow team atm and i have no idea how my future team gonna be look like, maybe after some spotlight rolls would decide to that ;/ also, i just copy pasted all the information the front page, none of them belongs to me so i'd be grateful if you dont include me to your argument :D

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Dunno what you guys are arguing about but focusing to elements only happens at gacha screen

not true, lot of progression is from farming SR weapons from raid boss. since u decide what u want to spend ur ap and bp on, you can focus 1 element with that too. each standard raid has small chance to drop weapon on MVP and host platinum chest, and expert raid has bigger chance to drop weapon on MVP and host platinum chest.

i do not want to use own grid as example because there easily players out there with much better grid already and doing monster damage. but for example anyway i attached. please notice that there are many SR lightning weapon, which drop from Lightning Disaster raid. when i start playing Kamihime, my luck was ok but i do not reroll for better start. i have 1 SSR which is Ouroboros eidolon. 0 SSR weapon or Kamihime.

my current team is lightning MC, 2 lightning SR, 1 lightning R, and Beelzebub. 4 thunder characters, but it change depending on enemy. example, for Lightning Disaster Expert, i change lightning R character to Cybelle instead because she have element advantage to debuff boss ATK/DEF.

2x Ouroboros for 80% lightning dmg bonus from aura
weapon skill stack is only currently 7.5 + 6.5 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 21% ATK bonus from weapon skill

right now my chain burst for about 130k in raids, highest was 160k vs Water Expert raid

with lightning focus, right now i can solo all expert raids except Wind Disaster Expert due to element disadvantage. but my point here is, if i split my farming and work on fire grid instead since it has advantage to Wind Disaster, by now i still won't be able to solo Wind Disaster anyway, and then i won't be able to solo any of the other Expert raid either.

this way, since i guarantee MVP on my own expert raids, as well as MVP other people raids more easily, it mean more SR fodder to raise skill level faster, and more Lightning SR weapon from Lightning Disaster Expert.

let's talk about progression. if i add 1 more axe to grid with slv4 weapon skill, my ATK bonus rise to 25%. if i add 1 more axe again, it rise to 29%. and that % keeps going higher and higher the more weapon skill slv u can stack in your grid.

my current limitation is AP regen, since we are saving the AP pot for event, and also raid is bad for rank points to level rank, so it always choice between raid for more chance at SR weapon, or 5-4 for faster rank up.

President Ramu
02-19-2017, 03:54 PM
not true, lot of progression is from farming SR weapons from raid boss. since u decide what u want to spend ur ap and bp on, you can focus 1 element with that too. each standard raid has small chance to drop weapon on MVP and host platinum chest, and expert raid has bigger chance to drop weapon on MVP and host platinum chest.

i do not want to use own grid as example because there easily players out there with much better grid already and doing monster damage. but for example anyway i attached. please notice that there are many SR lightning weapon, which drop from Lightning Disaster raid. when i start playing Kamihime, my luck was ok but i do not reroll for better start. i have 1 SSR which is Ouroboros eidolon. 0 SSR weapon or Kamihime.

my current team is lightning MC, 2 lightning SR, 1 lightning R, and Beelzebub. 4 thunder characters, but it change depending on enemy. example, for Lightning Disaster Expert, i change lightning R character to Cybelle instead because she have element advantage to debuff boss ATK/DEF.

weapon skill stack is only currently 7.5 + 6.5 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 21% ATK bonus from weapon skill

right now my chain burst for about 130k in raids, highest was 160k vs Water Expert raid

with lightning focus, right now i can solo all expert raids except Wind Disaster Expert due to element disadvantage. but my point here is, if i split my farming and work on fire grid instead since it has advantage to Wind Disaster, by now i still won't be able to solo Wind Disaster anyway, and then i won't be able to solo any of the other Expert raid either.

this way, since i guarantee MVP on my own expert raids, as well as MVP other people raids more easily, it mean more SR fodder to raise skill level faster, and more Lightning SR weapon from Lightning Disaster Expert.

let's talk about progression. if i add 1 more axe to grid with slv4 weapon skill, my ATK bonus rise to 25%. if i add 1 more axe again, it rise to 29%. and that % keeps going higher and higher the more weapon skill slv u can stack in your grid.

my current limitation is AP regen, since we are saving the AP pot for event, and also raid is bad for rank points to level rank, so it always choice between raid for more chance at SR weapon, or 5-4 for faster rank up.

This post is SUPER helpful, thank you so much.

Right now I've got a team with Beelzebub, Amon and Brynhildr as my best SR himes and I have a Fire Hammer SR weapon. If I understand your post correctly, I would do best to just farm the Expert Fire Raid Boss until I can get full slots of the Fire Hammer, correct?

Also, as I'm still pretty weak overall, when is it better to farm a stage like 5-4 instead of using the AP for the Raid Boss?

VortexMagus
02-19-2017, 05:25 PM

This is really helpful, thank you. If I had a thunderbird I'm almost certain this is what I'd be doing. Sadly, I've yet to obtain an Eidolon stronger than Diabolos from the Gacha, RIP. If there's a decent SSR summon with the first event I might have to focus that element just for lack of any other damage boost available. That being said, my only SSR is Shiva, so it'd be nice if it was a water summon...

Aidoru
02-19-2017, 07:01 PM
This is really helpful, thank you. If I had a thunderbird I'm almost certain this is what I'd be doing. Sadly, I've yet to obtain an Eidolon stronger than Diabolos from the Gacha, RIP. If there's a decent SSR summon with the first event I might have to focus that element just for lack of any other damage boost available. That being said, my only SSR is Shiva, so it'd be nice if it was a water summon...

The first event unit is a dark SSR Eidolon, Apcoalypse. She boosts dark and fire damage. You won't see a water event Eidolon til the 5th event. This is assuming Nutaku stays on the same track.

MasterE
02-19-2017, 08:01 PM
I can't remember if I read this in the news section or discord channel, the original dev team are the ones working on nutaku's version, so the release and events will probably be in the same order.

What I'm focusing on is the next challenge, and as a consequence my strongest team is thunder, with light a little behind. But I'm developing all of my teams and each can solo the standard raid bosses they're specialized for, and getting closer to expert. To those of you fixated on inflating a handful of numbers, numbers also add up laterally, and coordinating skillsets from available options is more effective, not to mention less mindnumbing, than a pursuit of the slightly bigger sword.

Ringabel
02-19-2017, 09:12 PM
some other note about 1 element focus:

1- sunday SP quest is too good. i advice for not use any AP at all on hosting raid on sunday and especially try to save up for 1h quest for weapon and eidolon XP angels.

2- i think it not accurate to say u can choose ur element. it more likely the game choose element for u depending on ur starting rolls and upcoming event schedule. but the information provided hopefully help u to make a better decision.

3- weapon, kamihime and eidolon grid is not everything. u still need good strategy to defeat bosses, meaning understanding the game mechanics, mitigation, debuff stack, buff stack, chain burst, how to manage boss ougi and rage meter, when to use free super pot, how to choose and when to use eidolon active ability, and so on. there many related point to good strategy that can make dozens of post, so maybe later.

4- u will have periods of bad rng streak and no progression for days, killing dozens of boss in a row with no weapon drop. this game can make u cry a few times. then other time u get many in a short duration. just remain focused and keep grinding. most gbf player know this as magna grind but their rate is even lower because they are going for SSR version of current Kamihime Project SR weapon grind.

right now i have 6 atk skill axe drop, 5 hp skill sword drop, 4 hp skill staff drop. i use 4 sword and 4 staff to make full uncap weapon which increase burst damage when used as mh, and it good stat stick. last sword became skill fodder. all these 15 weapon drop was from 50+ leech and host expert raids in 10 days. the drop rate is not good. just a warning.

5- that 130k burst is in raid situation when boss have double defense debuff applied. in most solo situation i chain burst for 100k, not 130k. just so u dont think i am superman.

6- regardless what i say about stacking single element for weapon skill, remember that raw stat is also important so any ssr u have currently is very useful regardless element for starting. if u have any SSR weapon or kamihime, cool, u r already luckier than me. remember from the xiei gbf progression guide ver alpha

Good Jobs for the MC
+
Good Characters for your team
+
A relevant Main Summon for your team
+
Useful Sub Summons for your team
+
High base stat weapons for your Weapon Grid
+
High level Weapon Skills for Weapon Grid
=
Everything you need to get stronger

7- i attach screenshot of soloing Lightning Disaster boss using my lightning team with Cybelle swap-in to prove i am not bullshitting. but honestly there are no reason to completely solo. u just need mvp, or at the start at least vice mvp. that is the short term goal for faster loot generation. solo is longer-term goal in case no one joins ur raid, but this doesn't seem problem in Kamihime Project.

8- eventually after ur primary element is nearing maximum potential u want a second element to cover the weakness of 1st, preferable light or dark. however this is just to keep in mind and is bonus whenever u get weapon or eidolon or kamihime etc. that will support this secondary element or elements in future.

But I'm developing all of my teams and each can solo the standard raid bosses they're specialized for, and getting closer to expert. To those of you fixated on inflating a handful of numbers, numbers also add up laterally, and coordinating skillsets from available options is more effective,

like i mention, i am not telling you how to play. i think it ur turn to misunderstand because stacking 1 element does not mean 1 team for everything. example above, for above Lightning Disaster i use Cybelle instead of 4th Lightning character, because Cybelle can land her debuff almost 100% effectively on lightning enemy. even when playing 1 element u still changing composition around for best effectiveness vs any enemy and any element. the point is the base has the biggest impact before u modify for additional advantages.

if u can get and manage 35 or 40% atk aura for main and friend eidolon all the time for all 6 element, u are god and i kowtow, haha.

not to mention less mindnumbing, than a pursuit of the slightly bigger sword.

u absolutely right here. magna grind is ass shit boring.

sanahtlig
02-20-2017, 10:48 PM
Q: Why do some buffs stack and not others?
A: Each buff and debuff in this game has a hidden type attached to them.

For simplicity sake, we will call each hidden type Type A/B/C/Stacking/Summon.
Type: A/B and Summon are very commonly used.
Type: C, namely Sol's and Zephyrus' attack debuff and Cthulu's def debuff.
Type: Stacking, currently only the R rarity KH Caspiel possess such type of debuff.
(Zephyrus, Cthulu and Caspiel are not available at launch.)

Simply put, Different type of buffs and debuffs WILL STACK while same type of buffs and debuffs WILL NOT STACK.

For more information about which type each buffs and debuffs belongs to, refer to the JP wiki and google translate the page. (Unless someone wants to help me with this due to skill names still being unknown in the EN version.)

JP wiki page about buff and debuff type:
I looked at the buffs/debuffs section of the JP wiki (not machine translated). It explains that type A's tend to be single stat, while type B's tend to affect multiple stats (e.g., abilities that buff ATK + DEF simultaneously). That's probably more handy than trying to decipher a machine translated table.

NCO
02-21-2017, 10:29 AM
Hey just a quick question why is there a difference in the atk rating on the upper left side of the screen and the overall atk on the profile screen?

edit

i get the profile screen reflects the attack of the soul. but what is the other one?

Old Greggers
02-21-2017, 02:39 PM
I'm not entirely sure that this is a bug, but I figured something out about BP today for anyone who is interested.

It would seem as if the refresh rate for BP is a little screwy. While it takes 20 minutes to refresh 1 BP, the timer resets when you join a raid.

For instance, if you know that you gained your 3rd BP at 3:30, and join a raid at 3:40, you won't receive another BP until 4:00.

I'll probably submit this as a bug but I'm not entirely sure that it is. The timer for BP is very vague so it's I'm wondering if it could be intentional.

Ringabel
02-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Hey just a quick question why is there a difference in the atk rating on the upper left side of the screen and the overall atk on the profile screen?

edit

i get the profile screen reflects the attack of the soul. but what is the other one?

i think it represent full party. when changing 2 reserve Kamihime to new lv1 for level grind, the number at top left became lesser

NCO
02-21-2017, 03:52 PM
i think it represent full party. when changing 2 reserve Kamihime to new lv1 for level grind, the number at top left became lesser

I think you're right thanks!

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 08:38 PM
Soo... in the first thread it suggested that focusing on light isn't reccomended for beginners and that it's also later mentioned that there's not much SSR Eidolon that gives Light element buff...

But at this point, i feel like i don't have much options aside from going for Light element. From the First draw, i got sol and 2 (yes 2) moonlight bow (for Artemis), which isn't bad.... in my opinion, so i kept going with it. then later, with the next 10 draw (after doing most of the quests), i got another moonlight bow.... and not another SR kamihime, ( well there's some other SR Eidolon, but that's beside the point). And just earlier today, after completing the third beginner's quest (and got an SR guaranteed ticket) guess what? Another moonlight bow....... (grand total of 4, and no other SR Kamihime)....

So at this point, should i just keep going and focus on light ? or should i just reroll and hope to get sol and something again ? :/

- - - Updated - - -

Work with what you have, especially with the first event starting up tomorrow or so. The sort of advice given about 'this element is better than that' assumes that you are in a state where you can make choices. They don't apply early on when what one has to work with amounts to so little.

Ringabel
02-21-2017, 09:07 PM
u got 2 choices

1- focus on light, meaning start leveling and raising weapon skill for light weapons. if nutaku follow same event schedule, next event has great light eidolon and weapon to start with, and pull gacha there. i think problem with light is not enough guaranteed or easy obtain Kamihime, not eidolon or weapon.

2- undecided yet, instead of raising weapon skill on light weapon, just level raw stats on everything and see what happen in future.

but realistically, that is more of long term goal and whether u choose 1 or 2 u still going to be doing lot of the other for now to get stronger. so i would not worry and just keep raising everything. example, if u have extra R weapon u can use it to skill ur bows now, no need to stock it for different element.

----

elaboration- with sol and artemis u have heals and burst. if u work towards good balance for team. my advise is aim for Mordred for ur first Legendary Soul. Mordred ability raise chance of debuff application, and then first ability applies ATK/DEF debuff and lot of DOT. combined with Sol ATK debuff which stack it, and then Black Propaganda which make boss ougi less often, ur team will take much lesser damage from hard bosses, and Sol can heal for a lot and remove boss buff.

if u decide to switch elements, Mordred can switch to new element with different weapon, and the combination with Sol is still effective. It does not matter if Sol does not get benefit from new element because her usefulness is atk debuff, heal and dispel boss, not necessary damage. other party member can do damage.

if u decide to play light for now, u could farm Light Prison for the SR sword for Mordred to use as mainhand for light element, although how long before it drop is up to ur luck. or just wait for light event.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 10:17 PM
What time is the upgrade material SP quest?
I had encountered it 2 times in a certain time bracket, but ever since i couldn't find that quest again even after visiting it on the same time bracket that i had first encountered :/

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 10:28 PM
What time is the upgrade material SP quest?
I had encountered it 2 times in a certain time bracket, but ever since i couldn't find that quest again even after visiting it on the same time bracket that i had first encountered :/

I might be wrong on this but I think it's on sundays only.

MasterE
02-21-2017, 10:30 PM
The elemental advantage light and dark have over other elements isn't very great, while combat between light and dark is fairly risky. Due to their mutual destruction mechanics, any advantage one opponent has over the other is magnified, so you should be certain you're the one with the upper hand before engaging.

I thought I would have to either fall back on my strongest team or try to work with R light weapons and eidolon, to at least take advantage of full burst output. This would really only work with support types, souls whose skillsets augment the rest of the team. With offense types you'd be cutting too much of your your effectiveness by using a lower dps weapon/eidolon combo, and tricky types are a bit too squishy to withstand the pummeling of 145% damage.

Ringabel
02-21-2017, 10:49 PM
dark and light team always have advantage on player side

dark character do 148% damage to light enemy, but takes 75% damage from light enemy.
light character do 148% damage to dark enemy, but takes 75% damage from dark enemy.

light and dark team have no elemental disadvantage in terms of damage. the only disadvantaged situation is using dark team vs dark enemy, or light team vs light enemy, because debuff application rate has heavy penalty for same element situation.

Nitewolf
02-22-2017, 08:54 AM
I might be wrong on this but I think it's on sundays only.

And at what time? Nutaku is not exactly informative about it.

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 09:52 AM
u got 2 choices

1- focus on light, meaning start leveling and raising weapon skill for light weapons. if nutaku follow same event schedule, next event has great light eidolon and weapon to start with, and pull gacha there. i think problem with light is not enough guaranteed or easy obtain Kamihime, not eidolon or weapon.

Light sucks. Other than Sol never bother with light thingies, because you wont see another light ssr wep/eidolon for the rest of the year. I also guess you didnt know light is considered as the worst element on dmm right now, anyway just get Sol and be done with the light.

Also, you dont really need to play weak element game against light/dark enemies, just play with your favourite element for them.

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 10:11 AM
i reading event list now... after phoenix, next light event is 8 months later ???

dark has 3 times as many event even though light and dark considered equal element.

damn, yes, do not go light as focus.

MasterE
02-22-2017, 10:36 AM
I haven't looked through the whole wiki, but dark tends toward high dps and light tends toward high damage mitigation. This why even though they have the same elemental advantage and no elemental vulnerability against other elements, a dark team looks superior to a playerbase that only sees the benefit of dps (which includes ALL of them.) It doesn't look like the devs have shown light a lot of development love either, so attempts to build light teams as effective as dark has been hobbled from the beginning.

EDIT:

dark and light team always have advantage on player sideDo you understand the implications of the numbers you quoted? +48% damage means any degree of difference in dps between them will be magnified, and the player definitely doesn't "always" have the upper hand. Against bosses the damage-per-hit makes them more dangerous because they have such proportionately high hps that they can eat your dps and tear through your team members one by one.

-25% damage means the difference is minimized, so disparity between opponents are equalized. A light vs light or dark vs dark combat will take longer but it doesn't disadvantage either because they share the same penalty.

aswq
02-22-2017, 01:40 PM
So to summarize.
Farm standard raids until you get enough weapons to mvp expert raids and then farm again.

Is that it?

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 01:58 PM
Hmm, its not that easy, getting the weapon i mean. Even if you get one you should skip levelling it and wait for event ssr weapon which you'll use for a lifetime for its raw stat bonus. Ppl need to think before act.

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 02:25 PM
Even if you get one you should skip levelling it and wait for event ssr weapon which you'll use for a lifetime for its raw stat bonus. Ppl need to think before act.

maybe i make error...

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 02:28 PM
Hmm, its not that easy, getting the weapon i mean. Even if you get one you should skip levelling it and wait for event ssr weapon which you'll use for a lifetime for its raw stat bonus. Ppl need to think before act.

Idk to be fair the game has only been out of beta for a week, and at most you'll only be able to clear event every like, what, week and a half? I can't imagine you can mess yourself up that badly yet.

scrubp
02-22-2017, 02:30 PM

It's not bad to fill your grid out with same-element SRs at this moment though. They will need those to be able to do the harder solo content or else they won't be able to farm event SSRs in the first place. Leveling their skills isn't a bad investment either since you can use them as a higher grade of fodder for when you try to skill level a SSR to max.

For now, players should focus on filling their grid with SRs of the element they main (preferably Attack up SRs) and then substitute same element SSRs in as they get them. Besides, most people only have 50 inventory spaces anyways so they'll have to throw their EXP fodder into something before they get SSR weapons they can use them on.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 02:35 PM
Ramazan, you do understand that most of us don't already have 3 SSR stat sticks lying around as a foundation of raw power, right? SR weapons right now fill an immediate need for the average player and sets up for the next step anyway.

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 02:35 PM
for all these early event u get a few 0 uncap SSR or 1 full uncap SSR. by the time u have enough to fill grid, it already maybe 6 months of game lifespan. u will have a lot of modfod and unwanted SR and R weapon in that time.

meanwhile if u farmed a nice number of ATK weapon skill SR and level to skill level 10, it very effective. example, 5 lightning SR axe in my weapon pool with 8% ATK bonus each from weapon skill lv10 is already 40% more damage from my lightning team. i think i stopping at 5, all others new axe will use for uncap for more stats.

leveling weapon skill take a lot of fodder SR and R though, so i dont go beyond skill level 10 for now. any extra after, i save for leveling SSR weapon skill.

Aidoru
02-22-2017, 02:36 PM
People actually don't need to think before they act as it's a plenty reasonable thing to do. In every game, we call it progression. I mean all RPG games pretty much follow the same route of there will always be better gear in the future content, following that pattern and your statement, you might as well just never level anything because there will always better gear in the future.

The only reason we can have the mentality of 'ignore current gear' is because we have the DMM version to thank for that. I'm sure as heck they didn't choose to ignore leveling SR gear on the first week.

Regardless, I have all this unneeded gear and it's either sell for gems or use on something and I sure as heck not selling my enhance material for gems. I can only hoard so much.

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 02:48 PM
thanks to dmm ver. we not waiting with mouth open for Light element event too...

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:
Do you understand the implications of the numbers you quoted? +48% damage means any degree of difference in dps between them will be magnified, and the player definitely doesn't "always" have the upper hand. Against bosses the damage-per-hit makes them more dangerous because they have such proportionately high hps that they can eat your dps and tear through your team members one by one.

-25% damage means the difference is minimized, so disparity between opponents are equalized. A light vs light or dark vs dark combat will take longer but it doesn't disadvantage either because they share the same penalty.

no, do you understand what i am saying?

my english bad, but i think u just not reading here.

first

Due to their mutual destruction mechanics, any advantage one opponent has over the other is magnified, so you should be certain you're the one with the upper hand before engaging.

here in previous post u are obviously thinking if light player vs dark boss, both do more damage to each other. this not the case.

if u use dark team for fighting light enemy, you do more damage to enemy, and enemy do less damage to you. thus, player has advantage.
if u use dark team for fighting any other element than light, the damage advantage is equal.

in comparison, if u use wind, lightning, fire, water team, u will have advantage against 1 other element but disadvantage against 1 other element.

this is what i mean when i say dark and light team always have advantage on player side.

look, brother. when u argue about whether to build 1 element or build all element equally, i accept that as difference of opinion. but now u are arguing against actual game mechanics and facts. i do not understand if it is because my language level is too low and is unable to comprehend, so i am sorry.

MasterE
02-22-2017, 03:15 PM
look, brother. when u argue about whether to build 1 element or build all element equally, i accept that as difference of opinion. but now u are arguing against actual game mechanics and facts. i do not understand if it is because my language level is too low and is unable to comprehend, so i am sorry.
If you're most familiar with the mechanics, then could you please clarify what you're saying? It reads to me as if you're telling me that dark enemies do not deal 145% damage to light team members, nor do they gain 25% damage resistance to light attacks. And I find this so improbable that I have to ask you to provide a source.

EDIT: I found it; the jp wiki cites a statement from the devs. Since this is true, then light hime/weapons/eidolon/buffs will be valuable enough to chase after before the event.

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 03:18 PM

maybe i make error...

I just went to jp wiki and found out that this (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E9%9B%B7%E6%A7%8C%E3%83%A4%E3%82%B0%E3% 83%AB%E3%82%B7) weapon is from gacha, you clearly whaled too much to get many of it and you should know that not everybody have the oppotunity to whale like you. And you also know what? i was talking about dungeon drop when i was saying its hard to get these weapons, not pouring all my money into game. Well, even then the event SSR is still better than lbmax gacha SR so what can i say more?...

People dont have lbmax gacha weapons like you and probably wont ever have, lets also consider the fact that they'll be removed from the game which turns every non-lbmaxed gacha weapons into a garbage. Please tell me if im wrong. So if they wont have decent weapon, the best bet they have is tomorrow's ssr event weapon, am i wrong?

As for others, only scubp talked with reason but others not made any sense at all... my advices are all about efficiency, everytime, im not forcing anybody, just giving you suggestions. Good luck levelling your first ssr equip to 100 after you levelled your so precious 'non-lbed' sr weapons with all mats you have today.

Also i laughed a bit when that unregistered dude said SSR kh are "stat sticks" ... dude, they aint stat stick alone. A level 100 SSR weapon is 5x better stat stick than a max level SSR kh considering if they have the equal atk/hp. So if other guy got a SSR summon from pre-reg and levelled it then he clearly gonna have much better ap than me, otherwise explain me how the other dude other the discussion thread have 20k ap with 0 SSR team while im having 15k ap with 3 SSR team... Pls talk with reason, not with air...

Aidoru
02-22-2017, 03:29 PM
It's not so much about efficiency rather you implying people are playing wrong because they're not thinking about future content. Believe it or not but not everyone reads the JP wiki, played the dmm version and knows what future content holds. I would say people who even did any of them are the minority.

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 03:36 PM
If you're most familiar with the mechanics, then could you please clarify what you're saying? It reads to me as if you're telling me that dark enemies do not deal 145% damage to light team members, nor do they gain 25% damage resistance to light attacks. And I find this so improbable that I have to ask you to provide a source.

nooooooooooooooooooo Light enemy do not take 25% less damage from Light team. i never say that!

Light team vs Dark enemy, damage dealt is 148% and damage received is 75%

Light team vs Light enemy, damage dealt is 100% and damage received is 100%

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E4%BB%95%E6% A7%98%E3%83%BB%E8%A8%88%E7%AE%97%E5%BC%8F#p32fcd40

also for fun, from different game that which the setting is copied from

http://gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/1678/condensed-beginners-guide-granblue-fantasy

Well, there is a significant difference between wind, earth, fire, and water versus light and dark. Light and dark have the advantage of never being in elemental disadvantage (i.e. take more damage from and deal less damage to an element you're weak to) while still being strong against another element (Light <> Dark). The main elements will be disadvantaged against another main element (Fire > Wind > Earth > Water > Fire), but strong to another as well. Also, at the risk of over-generalization, light and dark generally perform better than main elements with similar grids, and thus at end game (it just takes longer for light and dark players to reach the level of development). So you have two options. Since you rarely only develop one grid, you can always start out with a main element, get strong fast, and develop other grids. Or you can consider developing a light or dark grid and sticking with it for a long time, which is doable precisely because you will never suffer elemental weakness, and in theory you can just stick with it forever because light and dark will never be a bad choice in any given setting.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 03:38 PM
3 SSR Kamihime means you have 3 SSR weapons which released them. You got stat sticks to work with that most people don't have right now.

Advice is only useful if it's possible to be acted upon in a given situation. Recommendations about what to do at future step 3/4/5/etc are great and all given that we know what lies in the future, but you still need to be able to carry out steps 1/2.
For the player with average resources, working on raid SR weapons is a step 1 that contributes to the step 2 of farming events to get the SSRs that are step 3.

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 03:39 PM
I just went to jp wiki and found out that this (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E9%9B%B7%E6%A7%8C%E3%83%A4%E3%82%B0%E3% 83%AB%E3%82%B7) weapon is from gacha,

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E9%9B%BB%E8%A3%82%E6%96%A7%E3%83%93%E3% 83%9A%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8B%E3%82%B9

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%94%BE%E9%9B%BB%E6%9D%96%E3%82%A2%E3% 83%BC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%89

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E6%B5%81%E9%9B%BB%E5%89%A3%E3%83%99%E3% 82%A4%E3%83%80%E3%83%8A

these are all drops from Lightning raid boss... what are you talking about ???

Lightning raid boss drop SR Axe, Staff, Sword. u linked a gacha SR Hammer. there is 0 hammer in my screenshot ...

you clearly whaled too much to get many of it and you should know that not everybody have the oppotunity to whale like you. And you also know what? i was talking about dungeon drop when i was saying its hard to get these weapons, not pouring all my money into game. Well, even then the event SSR is still better than lbmax gacha SR so what can i say more?...

all my Lightning SR Sword, Axe and Staff came from Lightning raid drop. end of story. u can check urself the wiki links to match the images but u were very mistaken with the identification. additionally if u think i whale enough to have 8+ of same SR weapon dont u think i would have some SSR to put on the grid instead? who is going whale and only use SR?

MasterE
02-22-2017, 03:45 PM
4k gems for Cat Sith's final lb! Is this worth it even if I had nothing else to do with my gems? And where is a good source for farming gems?

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 03:46 PM
Sunday SP for gem, but RNG depending on the mob u get.

aswq
02-22-2017, 10:00 PM
And to get R weapons whats the best option (gem gacha just seems to give me N)?
Raids? Quests?

Anyway, it makes sense to level the stuff i have right now, if not my AP will be so low that I won't be beating the event stages.

MasterE
02-22-2017, 11:01 PM
Gem gacha is best for R weapons in general. There are R drops from rare monsters in the quests, but if they didn't appear in your regular run-through you'd have to grind the stages they appear in until they show up. But if there's a particular weapon you wanted, there's a much better chance of getting it from grinding than gacha.

aswq
02-22-2017, 11:13 PM
Gem gacha is best for R weapons in general. There are R drops from rare monsters in the quests, but if they didn't appear in your regular run-through you'd have to grind the stages they appear in until they show up. But if there's a particular weapon you wanted, there's a much better chance of getting it from grinding than gacha.

Does Lilith drop anything worthy for a dark team, it would be better for me to farm those stages.
But now I won't need it, after maint the dark event starts so I can get dark stuff.
I only have a SSR and a SR dark wep the rest is mixed, so yeah thats weak.

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 11:20 PM
agree, element specific event is best for that element

which boss or enemy is lilith? can check wiki for drops

Largepotato
02-22-2017, 11:21 PM
agree, element specific event is best for that element

which boss or enemy is lilith? can check wiki for drops

Lilith is the Testament snake boss that always loses to you and gets away.

aswq
02-22-2017, 11:39 PM
Yeah. That one.
As far as I remember she is the only dark boss on the quests and the testament mobs are all dark element.

MasterE
02-23-2017, 12:08 AM
Lilith isn't a rare monster, she appears every time you run the stage. A rare monster doesn't, that's why they're rare monsters.

But none of the current stages drop evil R weapons.

aswq
02-23-2017, 12:12 AM
Lilith isn't a rare monster, she appears every time you run the stage. A rare monster doesn't, that's why they're rare monsters.

But none of the current stages drop evil R weapons.

I know she isn't rare that's why I wanted to know what she drops.
Anyway, it's only 30min until event so I don't need it. Gonna farm the event like crazy.

MasterE
02-23-2017, 12:22 AM
I know she isn't rare that's why I wanted to know what she drops.
Anyway, it's only 30min until event so I don't need it. Gonna farm the event like crazy.
Lilith doesn't even drop Lilith. But I said above that only rare monsters drop R weapons, and Lilith is a fixed encounter, so deduce your way to the conclusion as to whether she drops what you're asking for.

Inb4whales
02-24-2017, 11:46 PM
Not sure if anyone had asked this before.
But what benefits do you get from joining a good union?

So far I'm not sure if I'm even feel like I'm gaining anything from my current union except the occasional burst for raids.

Haieta
02-25-2017, 12:38 AM
Not sure if anyone had asked this before.
But what benefits do you get from joining a good union?

So far I'm not sure if I'm even feel like I'm gaining anything from my current union except the occasional burst for raids.

there are union events later on according to the japanese wiki ...

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 02:51 AM
Q: What do the + sign in my summon/weapon means?[/B]
A: The + sign means that when you use that summon/weapon as upgrading fodder, it will pass over +1 to the character/weapon being upgraded.
Each + increases your character/weapon HP by 1 and attack by 3.
it is not recommended to upgrade KH with + as the effect is insignificant. Use + to upgrade summon and weapon instead.
The maximum + is 99.

I read somewhere else that the +1 would be pass over even if the +1 fodder was used as break limit material, it seems that's not the case. I think it's not a bad idea to precise it for the next players ^^

(sorry for my english)

Garlyle
02-25-2017, 12:11 PM
So just a quick question for strategy: which souls would you suggest for which elements in your party?

sanahtlig
02-25-2017, 02:15 PM
Any solid core team will need heals and debuffs. 2 heal skills seems to work well. Stacking debuffs such as atk/def down, atk down, and def down is also important. So form a team that can do both of those, using your hero to fill in the gaps as necessary, and you should be able to handle the majority of content without quadruple SSRs. Since Rs level cap at 50, you don't want to rely on them if you don't have to, but they can fill out a full team of a given element if need be.

Vortex
02-25-2017, 03:11 PM
Hi ! I was wondering if friends who no longuer connect in the game still appears in support player list ?

VortexMagus
02-25-2017, 09:09 PM
So just a quick question for strategy: which souls would you suggest for which elements in your party?

Mostly depends on your weapon types and kamihime types. I have two SSR weapons and they're both lances, so naturally a lance user path makes the most sense for my party. That being said, my strongest party composition is mostly lightning based, so that's a factor to take into consideration too - if your lances are dark and water (like mine are) you may want to spec into a path that gives you access to a different lightning weapon to complement your lightning party with. A sword/lance heroic soul is a perfect match for my party since I have farmed the lightning expert raid for a lightning SR sword, so with a heroic soul that uses swords/lances I am able to wield my two strongest lances for mixed/different element parties and a decent lightning sword that matches my strongest party.

President Ramu
02-25-2017, 09:29 PM
Mostly depends on your weapon types and kamihime types. I have two SSR weapons and they're both lances, so naturally a lance user path makes the most sense for my party. That being said, my strongest party composition is mostly lightning based, so that's a factor to take into consideration too - if your lances are dark and water (like mine are) you may want to spec into a path that gives you access to a different lightning weapon to complement your lightning party with. A sword/lance heroic soul is a perfect match for my party since I have farmed the lightning expert raid for a lightning SR sword, so with a heroic soul that uses swords/lances I am able to wield my two strongest lances for mixed/different element parties and a decent lightning sword that matches my strongest party.

I don't think this is necessarily the best way to go about it.

It's a million times easier to find more SR weapons in different types than it is to get more himes for your squad. If your squad is all DPS and no debuff, or 3 healers but no damage, you'd want to correct that through the Heroic Soul to balance out your team. The SSR weapons you have will still count as good stats even if they don't match your hero, but you won't get a whole hell of a lot out of adding Andromeda to a team with 2 healers already on it just because she can use a Lance. She barely even attacks, it's not like the damage is a huge boost on her. Compared to Arthur or Siegfried, where they ARE the damage, it wouldn't make a hell of a lot of difference.

Unless you're planning to buy a bunch of gacha pulls to even out the himes on your team you kind of have to build around what you've been given.

BarbatosZaku
02-25-2017, 11:21 PM
Which is th best way to farm Holy Jewel of light? I keep getting Holy Crystal?

MasterE
02-25-2017, 11:23 PM
The best way is to keep doing what you're doing, but expect a different result.

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 11:13 AM
Do the Beginner SP quest (not on Sunday). You'll get fragments that can be combined into jewels at a rate of one per day. That should be enough to limit break all your kamihime to 40 fairly quickly, which is good enough to clear most content. If you're desperate, you could try farming Standard for jewels directly but you'll get diminishing returns for your AP.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 01:09 PM
anybody know how the supp eidolon work?
sometimes i can use it at first turn but other times no ._. it is ramdon or there some trick to tigger it
also where find the list of weapon from raid

Ringabel
02-27-2017, 09:54 AM
u only get support eidolon bonus aura if it ur friend. and then, u can summon on 1st turn.

nazrin992
03-01-2017, 07:38 AM
So for SP Standard quests , what is the minimum Attack to tackle them?

OtakuBob
03-03-2017, 06:59 AM
1. Concerning Apocolypse- I was able to sng 2 of her this last event. Is it more beneficial to level break with the two, enhance, or just have 2 Apocalypse? Do I get 2 x her unenhanced benefits and if so is that better than an enhanced and anothr R rated eid? Same question but also with weapons.

2. What does the +1 nimber mean on an eid? I have 2 nightmares, but one has a plus 1. Which should I use as the base for a level break?

Thanks in advance for any help/insight you can offer! I love this game, though it breaks my heart when one of my girls gets raped. Wish my character could rescue at least one of them before it happens!

Aidoru
03-03-2017, 07:22 AM
If you're using a Dark team, it's better to enhance for the Dark DMG increase if using her as your main. You only get the effect boost from your main eidolon and friend support. All the rest of your eidolon do not have their effect active.

+1 means addition stats. +3HP and +1ATK and can stack up to +99. You can transfer the +1 by using them as enhance material on the unit you want it on.

OtakuBob
03-03-2017, 07:29 AM
If you're using a Dark team, it's better to enhance for the Dark DMG increase if using her as your main. You only get the effect boost from your main eidolon and friend support. All the rest of your eidolon do not have their effect active.

+1 means addition stats. +3HP and +1ATK and can stack up to +99. You can transfer the +1 by using them as enhance material on the unit you want it on.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Unregistered
04-21-2017, 01:08 PM
I got a pull of Tyr+Thor+Michael(+Artemis+Uranus), what do you guys think should I just go with this or is Sol so amazing I should just keep rolling for her + some other SSR?

- - - Updated - - -

rip wrong thread

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone explain to me how the timer when using a skills works? I remember seeing a 180 sec when using one and wondering what it meant, is it like a cooldown? Also what does *shortens turn mean in upgraded skills? Thx in advance

Yolodesu
04-21-2017, 01:49 PM
Can anyone explain to me how the timer when using a skills works? I remember seeing a 180 sec when using one and wondering what it meant, is it like a cooldown? Also what does *shortens turn mean in upgraded skills? Thx in advance

There are 3 different things :

Skill cooldown > how many battle turns you need to wait before you can use it again. For example Nike's heal is available every 6 turns.
"shorten turn" is a cooldown reduction (nike's heal is only 5 turns cooldown after lvl 65)

Buff timer > stay on your team for a certain amount of turns. For example, Nike's def buff stay on your team for 3 turns, time doesnt matter.

Debuff timer > stay on the boss for a certain amount of time, usually 180sec. Number of turns doesnt matter.

Unregistered
04-23-2017, 10:13 PM
When would it be the best moment to use a premium gacha ticket? Should i wait until i get 10, like when i use magic jewels or should i use the tickets as soon as i get them?

Yolodesu
04-24-2017, 04:37 AM
When would it be the best moment to use a premium gacha ticket? Should i wait until i get 10, like when i use magic jewels or should i use the tickets as soon as i get them?

Unlike magic jewels, you can't do a 10* gacha chain with tickets. So use it as soon as you get it, or save them for an interesting drop increase.

Trickster12
04-25-2017, 05:54 AM
What's the best way to obtain new weapons? I'm trying to get rare weapons (to build a set per element and to upgrade the skills)

Lala
04-25-2017, 06:07 AM
What's the best way to obtain new weapons? I'm trying to get rare weapons (to build a set per element and to upgrade the skills)

Dont hoard rares, you are going to waste time, usually any SR of another element will benefit you more than a rare of a single element.. maybe if you have duplicates of an attack up rare of your main element, make an exeption and 3 star them if you dont have the type for one of your soul, but on the long run you will get enough SR/SSR to never use a rare but as fodder to raise their skill level.

Also you can farm SRs of any element doing raid boss quite easily wich is part of the reason why you shouldnt bother with rares.

Unregistered
04-25-2017, 02:18 PM
Can adele be obtained as a playable character through the story mode?

Lala
04-25-2017, 05:01 PM
Im afraid she's not available, didnt see her in Kamihime list of DMM version.. and in the story at some point its said that she's human

Trickster12
04-26-2017, 06:27 AM
Dont hoard rares, you are going to waste time, usually any SR of another element will benefit you more than a rare of a single element.. maybe if you have duplicates of an attack up rare of your main element, make an exeption and 3 star them if you dont have the type for one of your soul, but on the long run you will get enough SR/SSR to never use a rare but as fodder to raise their skill level.

Also you can farm SRs of any element doing raid boss quite easily wich is part of the reason why you shouldnt bother with rares.

Thank you :)

Unregistered
04-28-2017, 09:35 PM
Yo sorry if this is real dumb, but how much does each weapon skill even effect and how much does leveling it effect it?

I see the section about weapon skills in the OP but I dont see anywhere in the game referring to it with S/M/L. Just +s?

Aidoru
04-28-2017, 09:55 PM
Yo sorry if this is real dumb, but how much does each weapon skill even effect and how much does leveling it effect it?

I see the section about weapon skills in the OP but I dont see anywhere in the game referring to it with S/M/L. Just +s?

no plus (Small) = 0.5% at Lv0 and +0.5% every level. 10% at Lv20.
+ (Medium) = 3.5% at Lv0 and +0.5% every level. 13% at Lv20.
++ (Large) = 6.5% at Lv0 and +0.5% every level. 16% at Lv20.

Atk Up and HP Up have same percentage values.

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 12:07 AM
Hey guys, a newbie here. Is it worth changing nike with belobog? I have uranus amon sol nike and my soul in my team. Also, is a light team strong? I'm having trouble getting weaps for my main (sword or axe)

sanahtlig
04-29-2017, 09:22 AM
Hey guys, a newbie here. Is it worth changing nike with belobog? I have uranus amon sol nike and my soul in my team. Also, is a light team strong? I'm having trouble getting weaps for my main (sword or axe)
A way to answer this question is to go on the JP wiki, then count the weapons and SR kamihime available from events for each element. Evaluating the quality/usefulness of those kamihime would also be useful. I did this for water element, but others could do it for the other 5 elements.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 09:24 AM
How do you know which R himes can be obtained in gem gatcha? I have spent around 40k+ gems and always seem to get the same r unlocking weapons. I really need more water himes to complete my mono water party and i heard there is a r water hime that can heal ( my main and only healer is nike)

- - - Updated - - -

Currently im running a water team with nike, gabriel, rusalka, cybele (i know she is wind but is a good debuffer) cassiopeia, with a 9 sr water grid around lvl 8 skill in average and 23k atk. Im considering going for andromeda (already have arthur) but siegfried seems good too. Which would be better? Nike is my only healer hime and my chances of getting a ssr hime are really slim at best. Thx in advance

jazz154
05-09-2017, 03:24 PM
How do you know which R himes can be obtained in gem gatcha? I have spent around 40k+ gems and always seem to get the same r unlocking weapons. I really need more water himes to complete my mono water party and i heard there is a r water hime that can heal ( my main and only healer is nike)

- - - Updated - - -

Currently im running a water team with nike, gabriel, rusalka, cybele (i know she is wind but is a good debuffer) cassiopeia, with a 9 sr water grid around lvl 8 skill in average and 23k atk. Im considering going for andromeda (already have arthur) but siegfried seems good too. Which would be better? Nike is my only healer hime and my chances of getting a ssr hime are really slim at best. Thx in advance

If you check jp wiki gacha section, then you can see what R kamihime are in gem gacha.

As for Andro vs Sieg... I think Cassiopeia is good enough, I don't see any reason to take Andromeda if you have other healer in party and Cass (I only took Andromeda because wind doesn't have any healer). As for Siegfried... I don't have her but she seems to be so-so (For my fifth soul I will take Joan instead of Siegfried, just because Joan seems to be more useful).

In other words if you only consider Sieg and Andro, I would go with Sieg if you don't need more healing.

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 09:05 PM
I just want to confirm, how does getting buffs from other players in raids work?

It seems to be from other player's souls only but does that also include all skills / extra skill? Don't think I've ever seen myself get HP regen from anyone for example.

Also a a F2P player would it be a sensible idea to make my main party Light?
I have Sol and Raphael as SSRs (and Wind Gaia) but I never really heard anyone say anything great about Raphael.