PDA

View Full Version : [Advent Event] Eidolon from another world - Advent battle vs. Apocalypse

Pages : 1 [2]

sanahtlig
02-25-2017, 08:35 PM
Guy's about this Revival Event.
Let's say that I maxed either one of Eidolon or SSR weapons.
or in other Words bought all the Tier rewards for any of them.
The rewards should just reset. It's like you were doing it for the first time, except you already have the rewards from before.

scrubp
02-25-2017, 08:59 PM
Welp, I guess the exchange prices are fair enough after all. If you grind long enough you don't have to buy all four.

Fair my fucking butt. It's all RNG in the end. Someone could have grinded during the entire event and spent 200 AP potions and not gotten a single rainbow chest to drop. Meanwhile, someone who only went through 50 or so runs might have gotten extremely lucky and gotten 4 summons to drop. There is no guarantee that you will even get one to drop so the "if you grind long enough you don't have to buy all four" isn't true at all.

Asides this, in all honesty, I don't think the drop rates for this event are fucked but the AP cost is way too high for what few mats you're getting. It should have been 10/15/20 rather than 10/20/30 for Beginner/Standard/Expert for the amount of materials you get. 20 would be great since it would allow you to do more runs, increasing your chances of getting a rainbow chest to drop and, even if you don't get a rainbow chest to drop ever, would at least allow you to exchange enough mats by the end of the event for one maxed out weapon or eidolon, assuming you no-lifed during the entire event.

sanahtlig
02-25-2017, 09:16 PM
I ran the Expert event for about 12hrs, or about 11 times. I got 6 hearts. I've gotten 22 hearts total during the event, having run it nearly non-stop for 2-3 days (I ran the Light Expert Daily for most of Friday).

MasterE
02-25-2017, 10:05 PM
I'm averaging a little under 1 heart per run, getting no hearts about a tenth of the time and getting 2 hearts a little less than that. Only 1 rainbow chest, with the SR bow. Very steady rate of enhance items, I've gone from 12-13k starting the event to 17.5 now, and up to the last couple runs I'd been able to level one or more weapons and one or more eidolon each run. Epigraph drops have been highly variable and mostly scarce, so I'm gaining SP slowly and doubt I'll have the epigraphs left over to get anything other than consumables after that.

Haieta
02-26-2017, 01:16 AM
Anyone tried the SP Expert version ? it's the same ap cost as regular expert, and i got 3 hearts from one run (no eyes though sadly :/)

President Ramu
02-26-2017, 01:22 AM
Anyone tried the SP Expert version ? it's the same ap cost as regular expert, and i got 3 hearts from one run (no eyes though sadly :/)

Same, got 4 gold chests and 3 hearts. 100 minutes left folks!

Lag
02-26-2017, 01:24 AM
Crap. I was about to go to bed. I guess I'll try it.

Haieta
02-26-2017, 01:29 AM
Crap. I was about to go to bed. I guess I'll try it.

go go go :)

I'm going to have eyes shortage now :/

Lag
02-26-2017, 01:32 AM
4 Golds (3 hearts and 1 SR chaos spirit), 7 Silvers, 8 Bronze. Hard to pass up.

RIP sleep.

President Ramu
02-26-2017, 01:33 AM
They MIGHT be doing it on and off all day, like with last Sunday and the other "extra" events. I'm gonna make sure to at least grab the 25 or so I need right now just to be sure though, haha.

scrubp
02-26-2017, 01:36 AM
I pity all the folks who used their potions or went to sleep already. I think they might only be doing special limited quests on Sundays since that's when we also got the Weapon/Eidolon fodder hour quest. If it's only Sundays, then RIP the chances of ExpertSP showing up again sometime this week. Gotta make the most of it now.

Zerana
02-26-2017, 02:11 AM
So, how often is this SP dungeon going to pop up today?

Lag
02-26-2017, 02:16 AM
Seems the rate of gold boxes of SP are 3-4. I have not gotten any more or less.

I can't believe I almost earned 20 hearts in so little time. Half way to the 3rd Apocalypse.

Old Greggers
02-26-2017, 02:19 AM
I got 2 hearts on my first run, but yeah every run after that has been 3-4 hearts

Zerana
02-26-2017, 02:34 AM
RNG hates me as well. I got a run with only 2 hearts

Edit:

Then just to be spiteful RNG gave me 3 gold chests, but only 1 heart.

Lag
02-26-2017, 02:38 AM
I just got a run with 2 golds for the first time too.

I blame you guys.

BarbatosZaku
02-26-2017, 02:48 AM
There are gonna be Souls that use bows and arcane weapons? I have those but nobody i can equip them?

Haieta
02-26-2017, 03:02 AM
LOL, so the Expert SP is actually here to stay for the day ..... i guess i didnt had to give up my sleep :/

Old Greggers
02-26-2017, 03:08 AM
HAH, I guess they trolled us huh?

Also, there's a third Expert SP run up now, looks like this one is focused on Eyes.

Lag
02-26-2017, 03:13 AM
Haha. Ah well. I ran out of Elixirs anyways!

It was a good run for me.

Soon.
http://i.imgur.com/nyYmzz9.jpg

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 03:27 AM
gotten my 2nd eido and the 3rd dropped in the "heart expert". So i need another 2 to max it(total of 5)?

Eliont
02-26-2017, 04:29 AM
Got one heart in firts run, got ZERO golden chest on second special expert run...
DAFUQ

Well, at least i got my first Apocalypse

Ringabel
02-26-2017, 06:00 AM
if anyone have still wonder, there is 4th SSR eidolon exchange. same exchange material numbers as in OP.

so, it not exactly like launch ver. JP event.

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 07:30 AM
This helps a lot, question is whether it's enough. Thankfully I didn't use much potions as I planned to save for the next one but might use some more in this case.

Wished they would have at least mentioned something.

Cardes
02-26-2017, 09:16 AM
Is this normal? I just got the Lance SSR weapon from a silver chest.

Lag
02-26-2017, 09:17 AM

That's a Plat chest. That is normal from Plat.

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 09:18 AM
It's not silver. It's a platinum / rainbow chest.

MasterE
02-26-2017, 10:01 AM
The only good reason to refer to them as platinum is to abbrev to plat. The wiki calls them 虹箱, and expression and image searches for 虹 showed me no literary or visual context in which 虹 is translated as platinum.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 10:46 AM
The kanji individually are 'rainbow' and 'box/chest'. So they're rainbow chests that just look way more like platinum than a rainbow.

BigBobs
02-26-2017, 10:51 AM
I was so excited when I saw my first plat/rainbow, but it was only an SR weapon. So far I have one summon and two weapons traded in. Gone from about 17000 to 21000 from this event so that's been nice.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 10:52 AM
The only good reason to refer to them as platinum is to abbrev to plat. The wiki calls them 虹箱, and expression and image searches for 虹 showed me no literary or visual context in which 虹 is translated as platinum.

English wiki and websites used platinium to refer to it when dmm came out and that is all that matters.

Armeris
02-26-2017, 11:08 AM
What is wrong with timers on eyes and hearts SP expert? I've no fucking idea of how long it'll be available since they change at random, and of course 0 oficial answer...

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 11:43 AM
English wiki and websites used platinium to refer to it when dmm came out and that is all that matters.

The poster you are replying to does not appreciate a general consensus. He's probably going to start a thread polling users on what they call the chests.

- - - Updated - - -

It's less confusing for English sites to refer to it as 'platinum' since it looks like platinum. The actual term for platinum would be 'hakkin'/白金, ie the kanji for 'white' and 'gold'. 虹箱, as used on the wiki, would be 'niji'/'rainbow' and 'hako'/'box or chest'.
If English sites were to refer to these chests as rainbow, we the players would stare at the screen and remark about how they don't freaking look like rainbow.

MasterE
02-26-2017, 01:11 PM
The wiki didn't say anything about the Soul Points for exchange this event, and doesn't say about the stock expanding at a higher price. Just bought 10 for 10 epitaphs, and now it's sold for 15 epitaphs and 5 gears. I'm going to keep getting them, though this obviously puts the SSR out of my reach.

- - - Updated - - -

The poster you are replying to does not appreciate a general consensus. He's probably going to start a thread polling users on what they call the chests.

- - - Updated - - -

It's less confusing for English sites to refer to it as 'platinum' since it looks like platinum. The actual term for platinum would be 'hakkin'/白金, ie the kanji for 'white' and 'gold'. 虹箱, as used on the wiki, would be 'niji'/'rainbow' and 'hako'/'box or chest'.
If English sites were to refer to these chests as rainbow, we the players would stare at the screen and remark about how they don't freaking look like rainbow.
If you insist that it looks more platinum than rainbow, you need to do an image search for platinum.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 01:39 PM
Yes? Platinum looks pretty close to white, and the mvp chest is almost entirely white.

AgentFakku
02-26-2017, 02:04 PM
good thing dis game has a magic jewel retry

know my team is weak but at least, I can retry like in X-Overd

know some games like Flower Knight Girl and Aigis don't have dis feature which to some like it as a challenging feature

Redcheese
02-26-2017, 02:13 PM
good thing dis game has a magic jewel retry

know my team is weak but at least, I can retry like in X-Overd

know some games like Flower Knight Girl and Aigis don't have dis feature which to some like it as a challenging feature

I wouldn't retry even if it takes time to recover though. Jewels in this game is very very limited and will run out extremly fast...

naenae
02-26-2017, 02:23 PM
Yes? Platinum looks pretty close to white, and the mvp chest is almost entirely white.

I disagree unless it isn't the same one. Personally, I can easily see multiple colors in the chest. Is there two different ones beyond gold?

MasterE
02-26-2017, 02:57 PM
I disagree unless it isn't the same one. Personally, I can easily see multiple colors in the chest. Is there two different ones beyond gold?

No, he's just full of shit and doesn't know when to concede.

I think the most appropriate translation would be 'iridescent', but it's pretty far down the list of synonyms, and it can't be abbreviated as elegantly. Is it a fair compromise to accept 'plat' as a convenience and shut up about the nonexistent platinum, please?

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 03:17 PM
That's more relevant to the previous unregistered; notice the different ways of speaking?

I'm the one who says that Japanese wiki says one thing, while English fans like to go with another name for whatever reason. Why you monolingual English speakers get so hung up on some of the more random, benign examples is bizarre. There are times to get pedantic about translation when it alters the idea being communicated; how a chest (unnamed in-game) named isn't one of them.

abbadem
02-26-2017, 05:18 PM
Why can't every run be like this

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 05:21 PM
i also vote it just named platinum. because that is easier then trying to remember every different kind of top tier in each game. example: in aigis tiers are iron bronze silver gold and platinum.
so i would prefer to think of everything in those tiers then remember special tier names.

Lag
02-26-2017, 05:27 PM
Why can't every run be like this

I need this right now.
I'd need 60 more hearts for my next Apocalypse and I don't think I'll be able to do that. Going to try for lances for the rest of the event.

BTW, if anyone knows, Is there a reason to get Grimoires?

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 05:36 PM
i also vote it just named platinum. because that is easier then trying to remember every different kind of top tier in each game. example: in aigis tiers are iron bronze silver gold and platinum.
so i would prefer to think of everything in those tiers then remember special tier names.

Because everyone here has played Aigis /sarcasm.

In FKG 3star units have a bronze border, 4star has a silver, 5star has gold and 6star have rainbow.
In Idol War Z, R units have a silver border, SR has gold, SSR has rainbow.
In X-Overd, UC units ranks are in bronze front, R units are in silver, SR in gold and SSR is rainbow.

To do the final break limit...?

Haieta
02-26-2017, 05:36 PM
Soul points?
Edit.... Oh, nvm was thinking of the wrong thing.... Yeah, it's for the last limit break for ssr/sr kamihime

Lag
02-26-2017, 05:39 PM
Because everyone here has played Aigis /sarcasm.

In FKG 3star units have a bronze border, 4star has a silver, 5star has gold and 6star have rainbow.
In Idol War Z, R units have a silver border, SR has gold, SSR has rainbow.
In X-Overd, UC units ranks are in bronze front, R units are in silver, SR in gold and SSR is rainbow.

To do the final break limit...?

Is it the same with all Kamihime or just a special one?
The highest break I have on any SR is 2/4 stars.
If I ignore it in events, will I screw myself in the future?

Haieta
02-26-2017, 05:46 PM

Apparently all SR uses the silver one and all SSR uses the gold one for the final limit break. They are avaliable in the later advent events too, so I dont think you would really screw yourself over in the future....... Well... Unless you have like 50 kamihime waiting for the last limit break at the end......

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 05:49 PM

I've spent about 15ish half potions already and I'm close to my 3rd copy for 2/4 stars but I can say for sure that unless I get lucky and find her twice from drops within the next couple days of what's left of the event, I definitely won't be to fully break limit her. I hate it but I may have no choice but to wait for the reprint event.

Honestly, with how difficult it is to get items without whaling away at potions, I don't see any reason to get grimoires for anything under SSR, and even then it's a decision between the event unit/weapon/other rewards or that.

There are other kind of events in this game but I'm not sure how much better or worse they are in comparison but the biggest overall problem is the simple fact that grimoires seem to be only available from events.

Lag
02-26-2017, 05:55 PM
Alrighty, I guess I'll buy the SSR one to be safe. Thanks.

Zerana
02-26-2017, 06:00 PM
Alrighty, I guess I'll buy the SSR one to be safe. Thanks.

Think you are going to need 5 of those for 1 limit break.

Aidoru
02-26-2017, 06:06 PM
Think you are going to need 5 of those for 1 limit break.

Yea, and the cost of them goes up with each purchase according to page1.

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 06:21 PM
The idea behind grimoire purchases is that you buy 1 one in each event (you don't need weapons from) at the lowest price, and after 5 events / 2 months you can do the final LB. If you have an SSR and SR in your team you can farm for both at the same time. Most of us need that eidolon for the stats though, so that will be competing for resources.

ChrisBRosado
02-26-2017, 07:38 PM
Really not feeling this. Even if I blew all my elixirs on the limited quests I still wouldn't be able to max out either. I hope there are still more "surprises" around the corner, but at this point it's not looking good. Are there any events down the road that allow you to limit break any eidolon?

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 07:42 PM
Really not feeling this. Even if I blew all my elixirs on the limited quests I still wouldn't be able to max out either. I hope there are still more "surprises" around the corner, but at this point it's not looking good. Are there any events down the road that allow you to limit break any eidolon?

Yeah, my current plan us to get 3 of each, then wait for the reopen event to get the last 2 (since it'll go back in token price)

Dragonlich
02-26-2017, 08:01 PM
Any hints about devil's eyes farming?
Most of the time I received only enchanse items froms silver chests. So before SP quest I have about 30 golden items VS 10 eyes.

Unregistered
02-26-2017, 09:08 PM
i am suffering a drought of gears. i have 17/100 gears for third apoc, which would be the best map for those?

sanahtlig
02-26-2017, 09:28 PM
Future events will have harder difficulties with a decent chance of dropping the SSRs as loot. That will supplement the 2-3 you purchase from the event shop. This event also had a renewal 4 months later in the JP version which would allow completion of both SSRs.

Tony
02-27-2017, 01:48 AM
0 Eye thingies, 0 Hearts

Really my fault for starting so late, though I have a question. Can you obtain those items at the beginner's stage or do I have to grind and hope I can somehow pass the higher difficulties?

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 01:58 AM
Hmm, thought the timer still had some time on it when I logged on earlier, but it seems the sp stages are gone now. Does this mean we only got them for 1 day and now we're stuck with normal stages the rest of the event?

Zerana
02-27-2017, 02:15 AM
Probably. Think they were only around for Sunday. Just like with the special SP stages for weapon and eidolon mats.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 02:19 AM
Damn I might have some regrets on not burning all my half pots then. :P

Skulkraken
02-27-2017, 02:24 AM
0 Eye thingies, 0 Hearts

Really my fault for starting so late, though I have a question. Can you obtain those items at the beginner's stage or do I have to grind and hope I can somehow pass the higher difficulties?

You'll need to be able to do at least Standard difficulty to get eyes and hearts. The highest rarity stuff that drops from the Beginner stage are enhancement materials, in my experience.

scrubp
02-27-2017, 02:41 AM
Maxing at least either the weapon or eidolon would have been very doable if this event lasted for 2 weeks with Sundays being Expert SP days. I feel like Expert SP has drops that are way more appropriate for costing 30 AP than the regular Expert though.

Cardes
02-27-2017, 03:42 AM
Even though I used all my AP efficiently, I think I may not max the weapon and eidolon in time. The drop rates are too low. RNG...

sharpness
02-27-2017, 04:20 AM
what stage do i get the item named.. ``evil eye of extinction``

- - - Updated - - -

what stage do i get the item named.. ``evil eye of extinction``

Nitewolf
02-27-2017, 05:28 AM
Even though I used all my AP efficiently, I think I may not max the weapon and eidolon in time. The drop rates are too low. RNG...

What's even worse is that since Sunday's event ended I didn't get a single gold drop from the regular expert runs. Granted, only did four so far, but never had such a long gold-less streak before. I hope they didn't decide to change drop rates after their "generous" introduction of the special stages yesterday.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 09:52 AM
Future events will have harder difficulties with a decent chance of dropping the SSRs as loot. That will supplement the 2-3 you purchase from the event shop. This event also had a renewal 4 months later in the JP version which would allow completion of both SSRs.

Thanks for the info.

- - - Updated - - -

i farmed 3 eidos and 1 weapon, think it's a good progress? (no potting) i guess i can't full lb unless 1 eido drop from boss.

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 11:36 AM
- - - Updated - - -

i farmed 3 eidos and 1 weapon, think it's a good progress? (no potting) i guess i can't full lb unless 1 eido drop from boss.
3 SSR eidolons and 1 SSR weapon is my goal by the end of the event, so yes, I'd say that's good progress. My guess is that hardly anyone will complete the weapon or the eidolon, and those who do will either have expended massive numbers of potions or gotten one as a drop (probably both).

Alastris
02-27-2017, 12:52 PM
Finally got a plat chest after all this time to drop for the first time . . . . sr wep, life is gud

scrubp
02-27-2017, 12:52 PM
I'll actually be able to complete the weapon since I got two of them to drop and haven't bought any from the store yet, so the first two from the store should be within doable range for me. Shame though since I don't play Dark and was aiming for a maxed Eidolon instead for the statstick.

Alastris
02-27-2017, 12:55 PM
Gah, wheres my ssr drops. Been farming just as much as everyone else if not more, spent 30 pots on the first day even o 3o

Zenithale
02-27-2017, 01:19 PM
Since I didn't get any answer on the other (Q&A) thread, I ask here as well:

Is the "Grimoire of Apotheosis" just an item to increase the Level of a SSR Kamihime? = completely useless if we don't have one, or it's something else?
Thanks in advance.

aswq
02-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Given there is a reprint getting 2-3 each this event will make the reprint event a walk in the park.
I exchanged for 2 eidolons and 2 weps ended up dropping 2 more weps so yeah the remaining of this event is profit even if I don't get another eidolon.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 03:02 PM
Since I didn't get any answer on the other (Q&A) thread, I ask here as well:

Is the "Grimoire of Apotheosis" just an item to increase the Level of a SSR Kamihime? = completely useless if we don't have one, or it's something else?
Thanks in advance.

They are just for limit breaking so don't get them if you don't need them.

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 03:13 PM
I got an SSR eidolon drop from my first platinum chest. Looks like I'll be able to LB3 the eidolon and get one copy of the weapon.

AzureWinter
02-27-2017, 04:28 PM
Is there a guide on improving characters yet?
Beginner is a breeze, but Standard just feels way too long and drawn out. I won't even attempt Expert.
I've also had really bad luck with drops and gem gachas. I'm considering using the 3k jewels from pre-reg on the gacha.

Aidoru
02-27-2017, 04:44 PM
With the amount of enhance materials you get from this event, you should be able to easily boost up the stats of eidolons and weapons to a decent level to breeze through standard and expert.

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 05:04 PM
Is there a guide on improving characters yet?
Beginner is a breeze, but Standard just feels way too long and drawn out. I won't even attempt Expert.
I've also had really bad luck with drops and gem gachas. I'm considering using the 3k jewels from pre-reg on the gacha.
You're supposed to use those 3k jewels on Gatcha. If you don't get at least one SR from that to form a team around, you're going to be screwed.

Aidoru
02-27-2017, 05:45 PM
Does anyone know if we need to use our materials before the end date or will we have a short period after of still being able to exchange? Also do we lose all our materials after or keep them and are they usable for reprint?

AzureWinter
02-27-2017, 05:47 PM
You're supposed to use those 3k jewels on Gatcha. If you don't get at least one SR from that to form a team around, you're going to be screwed.

Well I have three SR's. Diabolos, Will-O-Wisp (from pre-registration) and another SR whom I forget the name of.

Maybe I am doing this wrong, I only enhance Eidolons with other Eidolons.

Aidoru
02-27-2017, 06:06 PM
Those are SR Eidolons, what you want are SR or SSR Kamihimes. They're different categories. The story gives you several SR Kamihimes who aren't all that great, which is to be expected since they're free story units. Nike has some use as a healer though.

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 06:23 PM
Does anyone know if we need to use our materials before the end date or will we have a short period after of still being able to exchange? Also do we lose all our materials after or keep them and are they usable for reprint?
There will be a period after the event ends where this event's shop will still be accessible. In the Japanese version, that period is until the start of the 3rd event down the line (so about 2 weeks). I'm not sure if event materials will stick around or not, but there's no actual guarantee that they'll run a renewal in the English version, so...

AzureWinter
02-27-2017, 06:41 PM
I did my Jewel Gacha. I got Hermes and Dike, and another Lightning SR Eidolon.

All I really aim for from this event is Apocalypse, can I do it? With my party right now I can do Standard.

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 07:16 PM
I did my Jewel Gacha. I got Hermes and Dike, and another Lightning SR Eidolon.

All I really aim for from this event is Apocalypse, can I do it? With my party right now I can do Standard.

Yes, all you need is 5 hearts. That's about 10-15 runs even with poor luck.

AzureWinter
02-27-2017, 07:30 PM

Well that's good. Get the main prize, and then see what else I can get from there.
Was my draw decent?

sanahtlig
02-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Well that's good. Get the main prize, and then see what else I can get from there.
Was my draw decent?
It's serviceable as a starter wind team. You'll probably need to make your hero a healer for challenging content, but you'll have debuffing covered in that squad with the wind story SR. Have you used your guaranteed SR ticket from the third panel reward?

Gronk877
02-27-2017, 09:52 PM

Hey boss what do you mean 5 hearts? Is this a boss drop and can they drop off of standard? (20AP) battle? I cant do the 30 AP one yet.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 10:23 PM
Hey boss what do you mean 5 hearts? Is this a boss drop and can they drop off of standard? (20AP) battle? I cant do the 30 AP one yet.

Standard 20AP battle drops gold chests which contain event hearts. You need 5 hearts and some other mats for the first tier of Apocalypse exchange. If you didn't get any hearts yet then maybe you're just unlucky so far.

iykwim
02-27-2017, 11:18 PM
Standard 20AP battle drops gold chests which contain event hearts. You need 5 hearts and some other mats for the first tier of Apocalypse exchange. If you didn't get any hearts yet then maybe you're just unlucky so far.

For me the problem is not the heart, but the eye! As silver chest but rarely drop, mostly always enhance mats inside.
I have abundant heart but still cant exchange for apocalypse

Did those eye drop at beginner?

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 11:33 PM
I feel like this could have been well avoided if we could either exchange event items for different items or using the event mission tab to get guaranteed drops.

Alastris
02-27-2017, 11:37 PM
Getting the first mats is a nightmare for soulpoints o 3o

So instead of getting shit on all event with no ssr drops, the gacha ticket gave me a Echidna. I take it with a smile :)

SOMEGUY789
02-28-2017, 02:33 AM
For me the problem is not the heart, but the eye! As silver chest but rarely drop, mostly always enhance mats inside.
I have abundant heart but still cant exchange for apocalypse

I've got the same problem, won't drop the eyes but have a ton of the other ones.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 05:15 AM
Is there no chance for another SP Expert on the event? Farming Hearts via the normal one is a pain.

Currently at 32/70 at the Last Limit Break for SSR Weapon.

sanahtlig
02-28-2017, 09:42 AM
Is there no chance for another SP Expert on the event? Farming Hearts via the normal one is a pain.

Hi person who's going to be consuming an ungodly number of potions on the last day of the event. If you're lucky, you'll have about 14 hearts extra to farm, or about 20-30 half-elixirs.

Lag
02-28-2017, 03:09 PM

I'm hurting inside for you.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 03:58 PM
Just a heads up for everyone but the next event will probably have this expertsp quest bullshit too. At least once we hit the 3rd event it will be gone for good.

Aidoru
02-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Just a heads up for everyone but the next event will probably have this expertsp quest bullshit too. At least once we hit the 3rd event it will be gone for good.

How does it change for future events that involve gathering mats?

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 05:15 PM
a question about the ssr spear with blind effect, how it work?? your soul will have a % to add blind with each hit or with spell too can tigger it???

sanahtlig
02-28-2017, 05:20 PM
a question about the ssr spear with blind effect, how it work?? your soul will have a % to add blind with each hit or with spell too can tigger it???
As I recall, the blind is a burst effect. The eidolon has it too, and the application of the status effect often misses. It's VERY nice when it lands though, as enemies will miss with 25-50% of their direct attacks. It more or less neutralizes the threat of triple attacks.

Aidoru
02-28-2017, 05:22 PM

It's a burst effect, it only applies to your Soul's burst, not regular attacks or skills. It also has to be equipped as the main weapon.

Alastris
02-28-2017, 05:47 PM
I don't even care about the hearts n eyes at this point or plat, gimme those toopid mats for soul points!!!

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 05:59 PM
How does it change for future events that involve gathering mats?

We get a difficulty above expert, ultimate, that has can drop 2-4 gold chests like the expertsp. Big difference is ultimate is much harder than what expertsp has been.

Aidoru
02-28-2017, 06:07 PM
We get a difficulty above expert, ultimate, that has can drop 2-4 gold chests like the expertsp. Big difference is ultimate is much harder than what expertsp has been.

Guessing that's the one the JP wiki lists as 40 AP cost. Hopefully the RNG isn't as bad in that one.

Tony
02-28-2017, 09:52 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm lazy and I don't want to go through 30 pages of discussion. Anyways, I was wondering if "Billy's" skill (the drop increase one) increases everything overall or targets the gold ones specifically (possibly at some detriment). This is because the first time I did the standard quest (without the Billy drop skill) I got an Eye. After that I got and used her skill and since then I've been getting hearts... and absolutely no eyes.

So before I screw myself out of getting those Eyes (or go the other way and find myself needing hearts), can someone confirm or deny whether or not using the Skill is bad for Eye drops?

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Hi person who's going to be consuming an ungodly number of potions on the last day of the event. If you're lucky, you'll have about 14 hearts extra to farm, or about 20-30 half-elixirs.

I have already spent what i needed to. SSR Spear is something extra my main objective has been achieved :D So happy if i got it still happy if i don't 42/70 Hearts

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hurting inside for you.

No probs, my blunder was spending my resources before the ExpertSP showed up. It was a beginners mistake. Now i'm well informed about the next event and am sure to max all of it.

Flaris
03-01-2017, 11:33 AM
I'll manage with what I got from this event. A couple copies of the SSR summon and a copy of the SSR weapon. I'd like to get a second copy of the weapon too, but not going to have the eyes for that.

In the end got some things out of this first event and that's fine. Now to see how far I go in the last day of this thing and just spend what I've accumulated on whatever I can afford from the trade in list :).

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 01:24 PM
awww dam, today is the last day? gotten 4 eidos and 1 weapon(need 60 hearts to max eido T_T).... alt account max weapon 1 eido.....

AzureWinter
03-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Well, I finally got enough eyes to get 1 copy of Apocalypse. I forgot, that you need to get multiples to complete her. Sigh...
They hearts were easy, I ended up with 16 hearts before I managed to get 15 eyes. Why are they so rare?

I don't think there's going to be anyway I can get the weapon, kinda tired of running that stage especially with the silver drop being so rare.

SOMEGUY789
03-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Yeah I don't get it either it really feels far harder to get the eyes than the other mats.

Aidoru
03-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Have twice as many of eyes compared to hearts, all I run is expert.

Debating whether to get another spear, both books, the 2nd ticket or soul P. If I get lucky enough with the last day to get about 16 hearts, I should be able to get a spear and a copy of each book. Leftovers into soul p. Feels unlikely though.

6 days of running expert and no Apocalypse nor SSR weapon drop. The struggles.

dreadpin
03-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Have twice as many of eyes compared to hearts, all I run is expert.

Debating whether to get another spear, both books, the 2nd ticket or soul P. If I get lucky enough with the last day to get about 16 hearts, I should be able to get a spear and a copy of each book. Leftovers into soul p. Feels unlikely though.

6 days of running expert and no Apocalypse nor SSR weapon drop. The struggles.

RNGesus shine upon me then... main 1 weapon 1 eido and alt 1 eido :3 but i still can't full LB them...

AgentFakku
03-01-2017, 06:19 PM
I was used to Brave Raven lagging my browsers but KamiHime lags and crashes a lot lately

AzureWinter
03-01-2017, 06:33 PM
I just want 7 more eyes so I can at least get the spear.

AgentFakku
03-01-2017, 09:33 PM
fuck, I should have just grinded for event drops

was trying to get Water break limit drops for Nike but nooooo, after 6 attempts, I was like eh... fuck it

dreadpin
03-02-2017, 12:01 AM
RNGesus shine upon me then... main 1 weapon 1 eido and alt 1 eido :3 but i still can't full LB them...

gg.com~ RNGesus really shine~~~ so this account gotten 2 weapons 1 eido drop~~ bring the hates

President Ramu
03-02-2017, 12:27 AM

was trying to get Water break limit drops for Nike but nooooo, after 6 attempts, I was like eh... fuck it

Did you make sure to convert all your materials in the Shop before midnight? It's a good habit even if you don't need them, I do it out of habit like brushing my teeth before bed.

sniddy
03-02-2017, 12:38 AM
Got 2 apoc 1 weapon....if next event is a similar impossible RBG grind I think I'll quit the game, this was not fun - ludicrous expectations on people, espeiclaly anyone who works, or has any other interest

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 01:32 AM

6 attempts on what? If you did begginer 6 times you would have most likely just enough for this one limit break...

Alastris
03-02-2017, 03:48 AM
Its like the final 2 days, they gimped drop so bad, I haven't gotten a gold chest in my last 12 runs . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . fk me

Namakurimu
03-02-2017, 04:56 AM
Hi I was the unknown struggling for hearts to have the last SSR Limit Break.

I need advice, I now feel the weight of the posts here recently as I tried scavenging for the last of my needs in the event.

Currently at 49/70 Hearts for the last SSR Spear, it was not much of an improvement from 42/70 when I last posted which maybe around 24hours ago. Thats a really low rate of acquiring the mats. Now, I have spent around 1000PHP or around 21USD for Elixirs which enabled me to reach a full eidolon and a 2/3 star SSR Spear with bonuses on the side [The axe, bow, staff on drops.].

Considering there is only around 15 hours left for the event. Looking at the rate i'm not gonna make it for the last Spear. If I spend on Elixirs sure i would have the spear.. but I wonder if its worth? Seeing as I can use it for gacha instead and acquire new characters [All of my KH are maxed out. without the grimoires ofc.] Please help me weigh the benefits.. Full Limit Spear? Or new characters?

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 05:34 AM
so i have enough for one apocalypse or one lance. which one should i go for? i could use another weapon but the highest eidolon i have is diablos. also how many copies of apocalypse do i need to get her scene?

dreadpin
03-02-2017, 06:02 AM
so i have enough for one apocalypse or one lance. which one should i go for? i could use another weapon but the highest eidolon i have is diablos. also how many copies of apocalypse do i need to get her scene?

most likely will favor to eido, it boost 30% dark and fire for entire team.... while weapon just allowing ur soul character become a dark element and her alone dmg higher, the blind burst effect.... meh eido has it too so.... however, it just my point of view

WestGunner
03-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Hi guys,
According to #1 post, there is a Kamihime weapon ticket available to exchange but i can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone get the same problem ?

sanahtlig
03-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Hi guys,
According to #1 post, there is a Kamihime weapon ticket available to exchange but i can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone get the same problem ?
The table posted is from the revival version of the DMM event. Our's isn't the same.

WestGunner
03-02-2017, 09:33 AM
oh thanks, I guess no new KH for me then :(

Aidoru
03-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Last day and finally managed to get a copy of Apocalypse as a drop. Very glad I finally got something. Still disappointed it's still not enough to cap her.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 12:10 PM
ok last day and i have 254 gear things but lack of eyes 57 T__T i can buy 1 ssr spear more but it is worth? i could break the spear 1 time with these or should i buy a premium ticket with it

- - - Updated - - -

A premium ticket should be equivalent to a single magic jewel gacha draw. So it's 6 sets of daily missions worth of magic jewels, not counting the 240 jewels per 12 days from login bonuses.

Picking up another lance gives you the option of limit breaking the first lance now, or holding onto it as a dark stat stick for the time being (next event is light attribute) while pushing the decision to limit break to later.

- - - Updated - - -

ok last day and i have 254 gear things but lack of eyes 57 T__T i can buy 1 ssr spear more but it is worth? i could break the spear 1 time with these or should i buy a premium ticket with it

- - - Updated - - -

A premium ticket should be equivalent to a single magic jewel gacha draw. So it's 6 sets of daily missions worth of magic jewels, not counting the 240 jewels per 12 days from login bonuses.

Picking up another lance gives you the option of limit breaking the first lance now, or holding onto it as a dark stat stick for the time being (next event is light attribute) while pushing the decision to limit break to later.

Spear is gonna be worth due to next event being Light element. Whereas Gacha due to its uncertainty may not give you the appropriate stuff you need or worse a bust.

Namakurimu
03-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Mission complete Full Eid and Spear.

Here's what I noticed that might be useful for the next event.

In this event I was only farming for Eid and Spear, I have been blessed in one Eid drop but the rest of the drops became peculiar: So far if the Platinum Chests does not drop the SSR item of the event then you will receive the SR Weapon. Curiously enough it will only drop the one that you have not upgraded yet according to its star tier. Resulting me to have full limit breaks of the other Weapons as well.

Total Money spent, 50$ [50 Full Elixirs]

sanahtlig
03-02-2017, 01:46 PM
So far if the Platinum Chests does not drop the SSR item of the event then you will receive the SR Weapon. Curiously enough it will only drop the one that you have not upgraded yet according to its star tier.
I have no idea what this means. Would you rephrase?

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 02:12 PM

For example:

Scenario 1: You have 2 Star Axe and 2 Star Staff and 1 Star Bow when plat chest drops SR weapon it will be: SR Bow

Scenario 2: You have 3 Star Staff and 3 Star Axe and 2 Star Bow when plat chest drops SR weapon it will be: SR Bow

note: this is only when the Platinum chest does not drop the SSR Eidolon or SSR weapon.

This info can be used to skip buying the extras which will naturally become your bonus. Since if you really only farm the items for SSR. You will have so much of the other mats that you can buy the other weapons.

In my whole Apocalypse Event i got 7 Platinum Chests using over 50 Elixirs, The Drops were: Eidolon, SR Bow, SR Axe, SR Staff, SSR Spear, SR Axe.

- - - Updated - - -

For example:

Scenario 1: You have 2 Star Axe and 2 Star Staff and 1 Star Bow when plat chest drops SR weapon it will be: SR Bow

Scenario 2: You have 3 Star Staff and 3 Star Axe and 2 Star Bow when plat chest drops SR weapon it will be: SR Bow

note: this is only when the Platinum chest does not drop the SSR Eidolon or SSR weapon.

This info can be used to skip buying the extras which will naturally become your bonus. Since if you really only farm the items for SSR. You will have so much of the other mats that you can buy the other weapons.

In my whole Apocalypse Event i got 7 Platinum Chests using over 50 Elixirs, The Drops were: Eidolon, SR Bow, SR Axe, SR Staff, SSR Spear, SR Axe.

- - - Updated - - -

For example:

I believe I can still reduce the Elixirs Needed since i spent 40 Elixirs on Expert Only and 10 Elixirs on Expert SP. This was because I didn't know that there was an Expert SP.

To the next light event, I believe the expense should only range from 20-25 Elixirs [20-25$] if all focused on Expert SP.

Aidoru
03-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Gonna need a lot more people to state what they've found from chests for people to actually believe that, which is a problem in itself as not everyone can splurge on potions or has good luck.

vysethevaliant
03-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Do event tokens carry over into the revival, or do they expire? I'm close to my third Eidolon, and while I could probably use 20+ elixir to grab it, the consistency in which I get gold chests is troubling so I'd rather not use them when my max stamina is still on the low-end. Therefore, I was thinking of saving the tokens for when the event returns to give myself a head-start, but I'm not sure if they'll expire or not. If they do, I'll probably grab a second event weapon (to limit break the SSR) or maybe one of those books that will enable me to LB my Kamihime later on...

Anyone who played the Japanese version know if event tokens remain once the event ends?

dreadpin
03-02-2017, 05:00 PM
no anzu, no snatch(souls are mordred and arthur) and no elixir has been used. i got 4 platinum chests, 1 SR axe, 2 SSR lance and 1 Apo

Ramazan
03-02-2017, 05:41 PM
No anzu no snatch geb me a plat chest.

I got total 2 plat chests, first geb me apoc, 2nd geb me ssr weapon \o/

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Do event tokens carry over into the revival, or do they expire? I'm close to my third Eidolon, and while I could probably use 20+ elixir to grab it, the consistency in which I get gold chests is troubling so I'd rather not use them when my max stamina is still on the low-end. Therefore, I was thinking of saving the tokens for when the event returns to give myself a head-start, but I'm not sure if they'll expire or not. If they do, I'll probably grab a second event weapon (to limit break the SSR) or maybe one of those books that will enable me to LB my Kamihime later on...

Anyone who played the Japanese version know if event tokens remain once the event ends?

There isn't any carry over. Use it or lose it.

Ramazan
03-02-2017, 06:14 PM

They carry over np. You'll see a new exchange shop after event ends anyway, where you trade old event mats for stam elixirs.

vysethevaliant
03-02-2017, 06:24 PM
There isn't any carry over. Use it or lose it.

They carry over np. You'll see a new exchange shop after event ends anyway, where you trade old event mats for stam elixirs.
Hmm, I'm getting mixed signals, haha.

If they do indeed carry over, I'll just grab a 5* book (since I plan on collecting one per event for my future characters (only one per, since the costs increase each time) and maybe save the rest for my third Eidolon when the event comes back. If they don't carry over...I'll probably just grab a second weapon to burn through a lot of the resources, since I don't plan to waste 20+ stamina potions on silver chest drops. I regret not grinding more on Sunday, but at least I know for the next event. :(

Ramazan
03-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Hmm, I'm getting mixed signals, haha.

If they do indeed carry over, I'll just grab a 5* book (since I plan on collecting one per event for my future characters (only one per, since the costs increase each time) and maybe save the rest for my third Eidolon when the event comes back. If they don't carry over...I'll probably just grab a second weapon to burn through a lot of the resources, since I don't plan to waste 20+ stamina potions on silver chest drops. I regret not grinding more on Sunday, but at least I know for the next event. :(

Whatever your plan is, you better get 1 more copy of the weapon rather than grimoire. Dmm items carried over before but you wouldnt want to take risk because you can never know what would nubtaku do next. They failed bgr horribly, its no guarantee that they wont do the same for kp. Aigis also suffered for like 1.5 years, hope i made my point *sigh*
Edit: Well, you actually better save your 20 stam pots for next event if next weapon gonna take that many.

Also, i put that sentence on my signature for a reason, tho you can still believe to an unregistered if you want :)

vysethevaliant
03-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Whatever your plan is, you better get 1 more copy of the weapon rather than grimoire. Dmm items carried over before but you wouldnt want to take risk because you can never know what would nubtaku do next. They failed bgr horribly, its no guarantee that they wont do the same for kp. Aigis also suffered for like 1.5 years, hope i made my point *sigh*
Edit: Well, you actually better save your 20 stam pots for next event if next weapon gonna take that many.

Also, i put that sentence on my signature for a reason, tho you can still believe to an unregistered if you want :)
Haha, fair enough. Thanks man.

I guess I'll grab a second copy of the weapon and pass on the grimoire. I just hope it doesn't come back to bite me later. Granted I only have a single SSR Kamihime right now and she's only at one-star, so it'll likely be a long time until I reach the point where she needs the book...

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Haha, fair enough. Thanks man.

I guess I'll grab a second copy of the weapon and pass on the grimoire. I just hope it doesn't come back to bite me later. Granted I only have a single SSR Kamihime right now and she's only at one-star, so it'll likely be a long time until I reach the point where she needs the book...

Grimoires are going to be easier to get once the 5th event rolls around. Its a raid events and it gives them out pretty well. You don't have to lose out on exchanging for them instead of a weapon or summon with raid events.

Raid events will show up from then on every other event or 2 events so grimoires are only a problem these first few advent battles.

vysethevaliant
03-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Grimoires are going to be easier to get once the 5th event rolls around. Its a raid events and it gives them out pretty well. You don't have to lose out on exchanging for them instead of a weapon or summon with raid events.

Raid events will show up from then on every other event or 2 events so grimoires are only a problem these first few advent battles.
Awesome, thanks. I won't worry about it then. :)

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 01:22 AM
Gonna need a lot more people to state what they've found from chests for people to actually believe that, which is a problem in itself as not everyone can splurge on potions or has good luck.

Will report again what I can find on the next event. Complete with all items acquired and how much i spend.

Also the item drop tendencies I noticed. Hopefully my experiment does the trick to help give an idea to those considering to spend.

Namakurimu
03-03-2017, 01:29 AM
Will report again what I can find on the next event. Complete with all items acquired and how much i spend.

Also the item drop tendencies I noticed. Hopefully my experiment does the trick to help give an idea to those considering to spend.

Btw this is me. *sigh* I keep forgetting to log in before I go and post.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw this is me. *sigh* I keep forgetting to log in before I go and post.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of reporting the experiment, I am a newb at forums I dont know how to put my Snip Shots of my Progress in the last Nutaku Apocalypse Advent hence people might have trust issues to the results I post. <-- Not with the intention to brag, but with the intention to inform about rates.

Can someone help me here? or provide a thread about it?

AgentFakku
03-03-2017, 02:46 PM
couldn't get a 2nd copy of Apocalypse

spent wut leftover for fairies and something I don't remember

didn't have enuff to get a gacha ticket :V

Lag
03-03-2017, 08:52 PM
didn't have enuff to get a gacha ticket :V

I got a crappy R Slime from my ticket. :I

AgentFakku
03-04-2017, 03:31 PM
I got a crappy R Slime from my ticket. :I

just realized I have a ticket from somewhere LOL

Used it and got a weapon R :(

Unregistered sex offender
06-21-2017, 10:40 PM
Oh yeah! Time for some necrophilia.

codavis2
06-21-2017, 11:53 PM
Would it be safe to assume that the second option for the eilodins/weapons are the mlb versions?

Boydjt
06-24-2017, 10:44 AM
Would it be safe to assume that the second option for the eilodins/weapons are the mlb versions?

No they aren't.

Inb4whales
06-26-2017, 03:19 AM
The thing that I hate the most about Ragnarok Apocalypse is probably the fact that if you get super unlucky on the RNG multihit you're screwed.

Even though I applied blind (sadly the charm failed even though it was Mordred's) she constantly kept using her special multi laser attack that ignores the blind.
And the worse part is in the three times that she performed it consecutively, all of them kept hitting my Mordred with 3 out of the 4 multi hits and killing her in the end.
Like I just wanted to yell "F off! This is ridiculous BS!". Of course the run failed because Mordred was the core character to make me win, because without any more debuffs or Eido summoning, she just kept using her burst every 2 or 3 turns and I was forced to use an elixir.

I have no problems handling her at any other time because I have plenty of defensive options, attack downs, etc.
But this is some very ridiculous bullshit that no amount of skill or teambuilding can help...

Thankfully the game seemed to have realised my seething anger and decided to give me two cores instead of the usual one.

sanahtlig
06-26-2017, 08:19 AM
The thing that I hate the most about Ragnarok Apocalypse is probably the fact that if you get super unlucky on the RNG multihit you're screwed.
Could just be my false impression, but I think Apocalypse uses that move (more often?) during Rage. The loss I recall is when I stayed in Rage for a substantial period, eating several of those in a row. Going into Rage with Blind on your characters could result in that sort of circumstance.

On the bright side, a few losses here and there isn't going to substantially harm your Core farming. You're going to need at least 90 of them per SSR kamihime you want to awaken, so farming Ragnaroks is going to be a regular affair for a long, long time.