PDA

View Full Version : [Advent Event] Eidolon from another world - Advent battle vs. Apocalypse

Pages : [1] 2

Ramazan
02-20-2017, 11:12 AM
https://cf.static.r.kamihimeproject.dmmgames.com/resources/pc/normal/5c/ad/a7b54d0ae223c0d3f320e7b23a2a72b38e3b13a35f49754234 f91b526bae5cad.jpg

Event Period: After Feb. 22nd's maintenance ~ Mar 2nd 20:00
Event type: Advent

Lets welcome our first event summon, Apocalypse!

http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?plugin=ref&page=%E3%82%A2%E3%83%9D%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3%83%97 %E3%82%B9&src=apocalyps_focus_resize.png

Description: This event works like item collection from various games. In this event stages drop 4 type of items and you can exchange them with various items/weapons/summons from shop with them. (below image is a list of what you can get with exchange) Be mindful tho, just like fkg dress/skillblooms the more you buy the more its cost gets. Because of our first event and we're lacking highly with stats thats coming from summons and weapons its best if you focus getting them. You can still buy grimoires if you want but its highly recommend that you get them on later events, where they are cheaper or easier to get and you wont be focusing on summons/weps like apoc's.

You need to get 5 copies of her and ssr weapon to lbmax them which is your main goal in this event.

What you can get from this event

SSR Apocalypse (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%9D%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3% 83%97%E3%82%B9)
SSR Spear (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%8F%E3%83%AB%E3%83%9E%E3%82%B2%E3% 83%89%E3%83%B3%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9)
SR Bow #1 (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%E3% 83%8A%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81%E3%82%A7) Dark Damage (++) Dark Characters ATK (+)
SR Axe #2 (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BF%E3% 83%95%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8D) Dark Damage (++) Dark Characters HP (+)
SR Hammer #3 (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%83%87%E3%82%B9%E3%83%AB%E3%82%A4%E3% 83%B3%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%89) Dark Damage (++) Dark Characters ATK (+)
SR&SSR Grimoires (Total 5 each)
Premium Gacha Ticket (Total 2)
Kamihime Weapon ticket
Half Elixir (2/day)
Chaos Spirit (Limitless) Eidolon enhancement material.
Devil's sacred cup (Total 2)

http://i.hizliresim.com/ZZNB23.png

Apocalpse(When maxed):

Eidolon effect: %40 Fire/Dark attack.
Eidolon ability: Darkness Damage (++++) Apply blind to enemies for 180 sec.
Cooldown: 10 turns.

Stage information:

Beginner: 10 AP / 2 stage / 300 Rank points / 360 exp / -
Standart: 20 AP / 2 stage / 600 Rank points / 720 exp / 8k~10k team power recommended
Expert: 30 AP / 2 stage / 900 Rank points / 1000 exp / 18k~22k team power recommended

Apocalypse attack pattern (as enemy in the last stage):

Attack around 800 damage
Misc Skill: 4 consecutive hits
Non-rage Skill: Aoe party + blind
Rage Skill: 2 random target huge damage

This is all for now. Ultimate and Ragnarok difficulty gonna be added at a later date so, not included them.
Here (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?%E3%82%A2%E3%83%9D%E3%82%AB%E3%83%AA%E3% 83%97%E3%82%B9%E9%99%8D%E8%87%A8%E6%88%A6#a48d4b33 ) is the original JP wiki page as well as my source.
Thanks Bell - プリンセスベル - at KH discord for his assist.
Sorry for google translations in the image.
I'll add more stuff.

Aidoru
02-20-2017, 11:29 AM
Should at least used the English image.

Amon
02-20-2017, 11:33 AM
The lance is the only useful item I could get right now. Thanks for the info btw. I was confused why there was no info on the event (if we are talking about nutaku only)

scrubp
02-20-2017, 12:19 PM
Expert is 18-22k power recommended? I heard this was true for DMM's revival run, but the initial event was 13k+ power recommended. I really hope Nutaku/DMM devs don't choose to screw over the vast majority of the playerbase because there should be very few people who even have 18k attack.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 12:29 PM
Don't forget to grab the 2 half elixirs each day. Kamihime ticket is probably good too.

Ramazan
02-20-2017, 12:51 PM
Expert is 18-22k power recommended? I heard this was true for DMM's revival run, but the initial event was 13k+ power recommended. I really hope Nutaku/DMM devs don't choose to screw over the vast majority of the playerbase because there should be very few people who even have 18k attack.

People said its still 18k. Are you sure about 13k?

Ringabel
02-20-2017, 01:00 PM
i wish i had more jewel and ap pot for first event.

my main summon is Ouroboros, so while lightning is main team, dark team is also good to build second because of wind event coming soon.

i am ready

scrubp
02-20-2017, 01:22 PM
People said its still 18k. Are you sure about 13k?

Is it now? Just seems kind of hard to believe that while most Expert dailies recommended power is around 13k, that the Expert on the first event requires a jump to 18k+.

i wish i had more jewel and ap pot for first event.

my main summon is Ouroboros, so while lightning is main team, dark team is also good to build second because of wind event coming soon.

i am ready

Damn, how'd you hit 18k so fast? Using King Arthur Soul?

Ramazan
02-20-2017, 01:36 PM
18k is not actually too hard .__. we're still at 2nd week lol there's still time. Also all our weapons and summons are SR unless you're whaled or got lucky with the rolls. Imagine a person with a full SSR weapon+summon set. Veterans at dmm are at 45k iirc.

scrubp
02-20-2017, 01:42 PM
18k is not actually too hard .__. we're still at 2nd week lol there's still time. Also all our weapons and summons are SR unless you're whaled or got lucky with the rolls. Imagine a person with a full SSR weapon+summon set. Veterans at dmm are at 45k iirc.

Hmm, maybe I've just gotten shit for luck with SR weapons to drop. I'm currently at ~15.5k as D'artagnan with a SSR weapon at lv ~43 and 2 SSR summons at lv 32/35 in my pool. Hitting 18k+ for me would require to probably max level all of my stuff or draw another SSR or something.

Ringabel
02-20-2017, 01:45 PM
Damn, how'd you hit 18k so fast? Using King Arthur Soul?

sadly i have not unlock legendary soul. i rank up much more slowly than i thought. i will finally unlock arthur using the soul p from event.

also sadly, i have only 1 SSR. do not like reroll and i got good lightning synergy from gacha kamihime.

just farming raid boss for SR drop, and more importantly farming 25AP weapon and eidolon modfod 1hr quest on sunday when they appear. i got over 10k weapon experience from sunday 1hr quest to level my weapon grid.

but enough about me, on topic though, maybe it not 18k requirement? it sound very high, but probably it impossible to know until event start. unless developer themself have talked about event. i think it not 18k, because most player only start a few days ago, not 2 weeks ago.

good time to discuss about stats. most gacha SSR weapon will be stuck at 0 uncap unless very lucky or very whale. fully uncap SR weapon stats is about same as 0 uncap gacha weapon, but take much more resource to level to the max lv85 compared to gacha SSR max lv50.

event SSR which also can be farmed to full uncap will be much stronger than 0 uncap gacha SSR.

scrubp
02-20-2017, 02:07 PM
Ah, you've got a lot of SRs at a high level. Yeah, guess I need to work harder on my own weapon grid then. I've been unlucky with SR drops while joining/MVPing other people's raids and haven't been spending AP on hosting my own lately.

Ramazan
02-20-2017, 02:08 PM
http://i.hizliresim.com/O02PAz.png

My weapons/summons suck, its not about having SSR kami at all.

Ringabel
02-20-2017, 02:15 PM
SSR kami means SSR weapon means SSR stat stick!

scrubp
02-20-2017, 02:28 PM
Yeah, Ringabel's got my point. With more SSRs it means you have more SSR weapons, meaning more weapons with bigger stats.

Zerana
02-20-2017, 05:24 PM
That is a ton of attack power. I started at the 'official' launch and I've got around 10k. I unlocked Mordrid last night thanks to the SP dungeons, but I'm still not able to do the expert on those yet. Also, I only have SR Kamihimes that I've only manged to break limit once so far and I have some bad Eldions. I suppose it is possible that with the added weapons and Eldion from this event people like me will be able to run the highest difficulty dungeons, but I suppose we are just going to have to see what happens.

Honestly, it would be nice if this first event was nerfed somewhat so everyone had a chance at getting all those weapons.

Aidoru
02-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Wasn't aware you could equip multiple of the same weapons, not that I ever tried but that's good to know. Anyways, I'm only at 17.3k last I checked. I dropped a little bit from taking off a SSR lightning weapon I got to a SR light weapon since I don't use lightning and felt it was about time I changed it. Regardless, I don't think the event's gonna be too much of an issue for me since I'm focusing on light, well I hope not.

Anyways, honestly felt like the recommended attack was gonna be an issue for the first event as I mentioned in the general discussion topic, I was quite surprise to see it already coming out after 1 week after global release. This is assuming it really is 18k+ and not 13k+.

The amount of items you need to gather seem pretty ridiculous for 1 week though. Hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds.

Unregistered
02-20-2017, 05:51 PM
If anything, I half expected the event to start today. If you check the dates on the wiki, the game launched on DMM on March 30, a Wednesday. This first event started on April 4, the following Monday.

Ramazan
02-20-2017, 05:55 PM
Wasn't aware you could equip multiple of the same weapons, not that I ever tried but that's good to know. Anyways, I'm only at 17.3k last I checked. I dropped a little bit from taking off a SSR lightning weapon I got to a SR light weapon since I don't use lightning and felt it was about time I changed it. Regardless, I don't think the event's gonna be too much of an issue for me since I'm focusing on light, well I hope not.

Anyways, honestly felt like the recommended attack was gonna be an issue for the first event as I mentioned in the general discussion topic, I was quite surprise to see it already coming out after 1 week after global release. This is assuming it really is 18k+ and not 13k+.

The amount of items you need to gather seem pretty ridiculous for 1 week though. Hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds.

You can equip multiple weapons, but be sure not to level others than the main because after few events you'll get many SSR weapons anyway. I'd immediately lb if i got multi wep, which i actually did to my Sol "dupe" *sigh*

Also, SSR weapon aint be better than the event ones unless you whale a ton and got multiple of them to lbmax enough. I mean lbmax event weapon is always better than 0* SSR kami/non kami wep.

MasterE
02-20-2017, 06:34 PM
Due to the short notice I'd consider the event to have started today. I'm trying to knock out the weekly quest quota today, finish raid quota tomorrow, and if I can't get ice disaster then I'll collect enough cats to lb them up. They max at +30% light, which is better than the celestial staff I have now.

EDIT: I meant light disaster. Why are so few ppl running light raids today?

Ringabel
02-20-2017, 08:33 PM

i check original ver and reprint ver event data. original was easier, and the exchange items are only 3 times. big possibility we will get original ver of event because it match what new player can handle. but if so and only 3 exchange, it mean the remainder need to be collected from random boss drop, then it same as gbf player sorrow

hopefully maybe developer will be nice to the people...

scrubp
02-20-2017, 11:06 PM
i check original ver and reprint ver event data. original was easier, and the exchange items are only 3 times. big possibility we will get original ver of event because it match what new player can handle. but if so and only 3 exchange, it mean the remainder need to be collected from random boss drop, then it same as gbf player sorrow

hopefully maybe developer will be nice to the people...

Is this true? We can only exchange for 3 and have to get the last one from a drop? Also how many Granblue players are also playing this game

Ringabel
02-20-2017, 11:26 PM
i don't know if true, just describing original JP event. all early JP event have only 3 trade. it make sense because new player dont have high rank, so pot is few ap and cannot grind a lot of exchange loot anyway.

maybe developer have pity or like cute gaijins so the english version will have ez reward. but probably no one know what the event is until tomorrow.

Lag
02-20-2017, 11:32 PM
I don't feel ready for any events at all.

http://i.imgur.com/iaNoprR.jpg

I don't know what I'm doing most of the time and I'm just winging it.

President Ramu
02-20-2017, 11:55 PM

If it helps, your profile text is AMAZING.

I'm a beginner like pretty much everybody else, I didn't play Granblue or anything. But I have been playing 2 accounts at once (3 as soon as I can reroll an Anzu because reasons) for the past 3 days, and I read pretty much everything on the forum. From what I can tell, the main things to focus on at the moment are:

(A) Leveling and Limit Breaking your himes as much as possible
(B) Getting a "Main" Eidolon that ups whatever the majority element on your team is and leveling up the rest of them
(C) Hoarding and leveling weapons from the Raid in your team's element
(D) Pick your Legendary Soul and get them unlocked (needs Rank levels)

Also, Stage 7-4 is a solid grindathon in a pinch. If you have any specific questions about any of that feel free to ask, I'm just mashing reroll and waiting for my AP to refill.

Edit: Remembered the fourth one.

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 01:44 AM
Cmon, you still can do the standart mode ;/
Besides its not hard to get first copy of both SSR weapon and SSR summon, you just need to farm fodders for the last remaining 1 day. I've been hoarding them since last week and gonna use them on both weapon and summon instantly, which gonna make my ap go crazy :) I advise you guys do the same.

Old Greggers
02-21-2017, 02:27 AM
Oh man, I'm excited! As for the shop missing the final break for Apocalypse, I feel like that's probably gonna be the case.

The JP wiki says that's how it's supposed to be for stuff like Sephirot, which seems to be true for our version as well. I imagine they will be consistent, but who knows *shrugs*

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 02:41 AM
I'm sad that I started this game 2 days ago q.q Man if I knew we were getting this, I woulda vpn my way in 2 weeks ago!

AgentFakku
02-21-2017, 03:39 AM

http://i.imgur.com/iaNoprR.jpg

Duude

your team is higher lvl than mine

Ringabel
02-21-2017, 04:06 AM
since i want to play dark as secondary i think i will keeping the SSRwep separate at 0 uncap and skill them up. 3x copy of 16% ATK boost and 1000ATK is stronger than 1 copy of 16% ATK boost and 2000ATK, and hi stat can come from other wep slot.

maybe it depend how many in shop and if it is possible to drop from the boss. i think i will collect them individually and decide after end of event.

i recommend that advice to new player as well. there no reason to quickly combine SSRwep until grid has a lot of other SSR. individual stat is great even at low level.

Darsel
02-21-2017, 05:30 AM
Only around 13k myself, but I am interested to see how far the Beelzebub Rampage train can carry me. Between Beelzebub and Brynhildr, I have pretty good uptime on +attack and +multitattack buffs and with my passive boosts, I've got 3 characters that can auto-attack for around 6k per hit fairly regularly.

I'm really torn on whether I want to focus on summons or the weapon at this point. Would really like to get something other than the 30% R I'm currently maining for my summon, but I imagine the weapon(s) are going to be a lot more useful in the longer term.

Biodeamon
02-21-2017, 05:39 AM
*rubs hands greedily* Dis gon b good

President Ramu
02-21-2017, 06:38 AM
Only around 13k myself, but I am interested to see how far the Beelzebub Rampage train can carry me. Between Beelzebub and Brynhildr, I have pretty good uptime on +attack and +multitattack buffs and with my passive boosts, I've got 3 characters that can auto-attack for around 6k per hit fairly regularly.

I'm really torn on whether I want to focus on summons or the weapon at this point. Would really like to get something other than the 30% R I'm currently maining for my summon, but I imagine the weapon(s) are going to be a lot more useful in the longer term.

That's the exact two SRs I started with on my main account, I'm in the exact same boat. Rampage is bananas though, it's constantly useful so far.

Which Legendary Soul are you going for? I picked Siegfried to try and crush Raids all day, but who knows if that's gonna mesh properly.

Darsel
02-21-2017, 08:16 AM
Which Legendary Soul are you going for? I picked Siegfried to try and crush Raids all day, but who knows if that's gonna mesh properly.

Kind of been multi-classing towards Mordred and D'artagnan. I like Asmund's toolkit a bit more than Mordred, but Mord's abilities will give some nice options when I swap over to D'art. I have a SR Dark Gun, so D'art is pretty obvious choice. I definitely dig the debuffs and personal staying power(thus retaining access to summons) of the class-line. Just a shame I don't really care for lolis.

I've already got Artemis as a spiker, so I've generally been focusing my main character as more of a debuffer. Artemis, when stacked with the other buffs, can usually combo her abilities to do between 18-24k damage just by herself. While she's not my primary element(dark), she is certainly helpful for farming it.

MasterE
02-21-2017, 12:32 PM
I've been going for Andro because I thought she had the most globally applicable skillset, but I dislike how the investment preempts the variety of options I would rather have. I'd rather have a roster of field commanders to choose from and swap them out to suit different team configurations than get hemmed into a choosing a 'main'. There isn't any soul I identify with so much that I like being stuck with them for 20 ranks.

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 01:44 PM
I've been going for Andro because I thought she had the most globally applicable skillset, but I dislike how the investment preempts the variety of options I would rather have. I'd rather have a roster of field commanders to choose from and swap them out to suit different team configurations than get hemmed into a choosing a 'main'. There isn't any soul I identify with so much that I like being stuck with them for 20 ranks.

You can still farm soul points at events and unlock all u want np.

MasterE
02-21-2017, 05:08 PM
You can still farm soul points at events and unlock all u want np.

Good, I hoped they would do that after I saw the extra souls not yet released. Event coming tomorrow, but would they have soul point rewards this early?

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 06:10 PM
No idea, theres no info on the wiki about sp. Whatever happens you wont be getting sp anyway, weapon and eidolon are the most important things to get maxed first cuz you lack stats so much. (everybody right now) So forget grimoires and soul points for now and focus on wep+summon, you can get the rest later.

President Ramu
02-21-2017, 06:26 PM
No idea, theres no info on the wiki about sp. Whatever happens you wont be getting sp anyway, weapon and eidolon are the most important things to get maxed first cuz you lack stats so much. (everybody right now) So forget grimoires and soul points for now and focus on wep+summon, you can get the rest later.

I've been grinding 7-4 for the Eidolon materials and weapon literally all day, and I still feel like I'm barely any stronger than I was when I started. Am I going about it the wrong way? Is there something I'm missing? I don't mind grinding at all, I just feel like I'm being inefficient.

I'm still crazy short of Holy Crystals for hime limit breaking too, so even though the drop rate is horrendous I might end up just spending the rest of the time between now and the event running the SP quests so I can get my levels up. I dunno anymore, this is starting to break me, haha.

BigBobs
02-21-2017, 06:37 PM

Where are you getting all those gems? I'm flat broke and I still have 3 more kami waiting to be LBed.

I'm sitting at 15015 right now, might be a bit higher when I switch back to Granuaile while I wait for 210 more souls for d'art (Have an SSR gun).

My main team is lacking heals (other than the ability I put in the EX slot), both my subs (bryn and nike) have them, but all my equip and eid are all dark/wind based

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 06:39 PM
I've been grinding 7-4 for the Eidolon materials and weapon literally all day, and I still feel like I'm barely any stronger than I was when I started. Am I going about it the wrong way? Is there something I'm missing? I don't mind grinding at all, I just feel like I'm being inefficient.

I'm still crazy short of Holy Crystals for hime limit breaking too, so even though the drop rate is horrendous I might end up just spending the rest of the time between now and the event running the SP quests so I can get my levels up. I dunno anymore, this is starting to break me, haha.

I don't really know how far along you are and stuff like that, and it's hard to say what "strong" is at this point imo, ya know?

I think for people prepping for the first event, the first thing they should do if they haven't already is get a full set of SR weps and Eidolons, and put a couple levels in each for the boost in stats.

If you're really close to breaking a kamihime (like only needing crystals), maybe grind out the SP for a bit.

That's just my input though :/ Good luck.

Lag
02-21-2017, 06:49 PM
If it helps, your profile text is AMAZING.

I'm a beginner like pretty much everybody else, I didn't play Granblue or anything. But I have been playing 2 accounts at once (3 as soon as I can reroll an Anzu because reasons) for the past 3 days, and I read pretty much everything on the forum. From what I can tell, the main things to focus on at the moment are:

(A) Leveling and Limit Breaking your himes as much as possible
(B) Getting a "Main" Eidolon that ups whatever the majority element on your team is and leveling up the rest of them
(C) Hoarding and leveling weapons from the Raid in your team's element
(D) Pick your Legendary Soul and get them unlocked (needs Rank levels)

Also, Stage 7-4 is a solid grindathon in a pinch. If you have any specific questions about any of that feel free to ask, I'm just mashing reroll and waiting for my AP to refill.

Edit: Remembered the fourth one.

Thanks.

Should I be saving my "Enhance Material" labeled items for anything important later on or should I just use them as I get them?

jazz154
02-21-2017, 06:50 PM
Where are you getting all those gems? I'm flat broke and I still have 3 more kami waiting to be LBed.

I'm sitting at 15015 right now, might be a bit higher when I switch back to Granuaile while I wait for 210 more souls for d'art (Have an SSR gun).

My main team is lacking heals (other than the ability I put in the EX slot), both my subs (bryn and nike) have them, but all my equip and eid are all dark/wind based

Have over 15k gems. "Flat broke".

Anyway, am I only that get's screwed each time by rngesus when taking Anzu as as friend support edolon? Every run with her turned out to be the worst in terms of loot, both quality and quantity.

BigBobs
02-21-2017, 06:54 PM
Have over 15k gems. "Flat broke".

Anyway, am I only that get's screwed each time by rngesus when taking Anzu as as friend support edolon? Every run with her turned out to be the worst in terms of loot, both quality and quantity.

15k is my attack, I have 25 gems. Lol.

jazz154
02-21-2017, 07:04 PM
15k is my attack, I have 25 gems. Lol.

Oh. Well, it seems like in the sunday sp quest diamond carbuncle gives lots of gems.

Lilium
02-21-2017, 09:27 PM
It's not about having SSR, but you need to level your himes.
I did one 10 draw and ended up with 10 R, no SR/SSR and I didnt reroll my account.
Still, with a lot of grinding Im nearly at 19,5k attack.
Im only using the tutorial/quest SR in a team and arthur as soul.
Looks like this:
Just level what you have and you should be fine, if possible focus on one or two elements, I couldnt do that sadly.
Also try to get a good team compensation, a healer/buffer/debuffer is really helpful =)

EDIT: Don't forget that enhancing a weapon with the same type (e.g. Lance) gives 50% more XP, as for eidolons you need the same element.

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 11:44 PM
Out of Topic

I have question, where you got holy crystal of light ? in description you will get at monday - saturday SP quest. my team only have atk power 10k. any chance if I go to standard ? And how much the chance ?

IntimatePrince22
02-22-2017, 02:43 AM
Out of Topic

I have question, where you got holy crystal of light ? in description you will get at monday - saturday SP quest. my team only have atk power 10k. any chance if I go to standard ? And how much the chance ?

You will need at least 12-13k to be able to get it to drop at a decent rate from SP25. Its very low 15SP, but with an anzu support friend while running 25, I have been able to get 2-3 gold chests per run. Not too long ago, I got 2 holy crystals of light in a single SP25 run. So if that gives you an idea, getting stronger till you can breeze 15, it might be worth your while. Honestly, do what i did, and grind in story/raids. Getting SR weapons and other mats to LB your girls as far as you can without that crystal will be your best bet. Can even get lucky pulling them with anzu doing raids, but you will have to be blessed by rngsus. Its a grind, but it pays off, i assure you. Im f2p also btw

President Ramu
02-22-2017, 04:49 AM
You will need at least 12-13k to be able to get it to drop at a decent rate from SP25. Its very low 15SP, but with an anzu support friend while running 25, I have been able to get 2-3 gold chests per run. Not too long ago, I got 2 holy crystals of light in a single SP25 run. So if that gives you an idea, getting stronger till you can breeze 15, it might be worth your while. Honestly, do what i did, and grind in story/raids. Getting SR weapons and other mats to LB your girls as far as you can without that crystal will be your best bet. Can even get lucky pulling them with anzu doing raids, but you will have to be blessed by rngsus. Its a grind, but it pays off, i assure you. Im f2p also btw

Yeah, strangely enough after I abandoned farming 7-4 forever I just went hard on the SP missions and started getting them fairly reliably. Not even the 25 one, I only attempted that once and barely won on the last possible hit before I would've ticked over to poison damage.

I did notice though that the health on the mobs seems to be about the same between 15 and 25, they just hit WAY harder. Also, the 3/3 room boss has crazy status effect attacks.

I'm 12k by the way.

Alastris
02-22-2017, 06:05 AM
Whew, manage to get to 14k after starting out 3 days ago. Hope I can mlb dark summon! Please for the sanity of us, let us get the 13-14k rec event not the revival Dx

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 07:45 AM

thanks for answer. So, I must up my power at least 12-13k ? where the best place for grinding or farming ?

Mattress
02-22-2017, 08:47 AM
What time does the maintenance start?

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 09:49 AM
Well, ppl in the discord have been protesting it for a while. I needed water daily tho, cant complain :v

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 10:44 AM
Think the maintenance will be at 10 PM PST to line up with March 2nd's maintenance? Attempt to make the length an even 8 days.

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 11:05 AM
i am going to laugh for long time if maintenance end at 5pm server because with daily reset at 5am server it would exactly like granblue

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 05:27 PM
i'm able to complete 25 SP with 10k atk :3 however my team has 3 healers, Sol + Nike + Andromeda~

President Ramu
02-22-2017, 05:37 PM
i'm able to complete 25 SP with 10k atk :3 however my team has 3 healers, Sol + Nike + Andromeda~

Haha, I noticed that earlier while I was doing the Healer Hero/Soul prerequisite. I already had Brynhildr and Nike, but with the extra one (at a 5-cooldown no less) it just seemed kind of silly. We could kill pretty much anything, as long as I didn't have anywhere to be for an hour.

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 05:40 PM

Well, Sol+Andro already sounds overkil, are you sure you cant put a better dps than nike there o_O

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 07:37 PM
In case anyone didn't see their tweet, we have a confirmed time now (sort of).

"We will be conducting a maintenance on the game beginning at 22nd Februrary 20:00 (PST) and lasting approximately 2 hours.
#kamihime_nutaku"

Ramazan
02-22-2017, 07:52 PM
Yeah i'll wake up for the new event \o/

Alastris
02-22-2017, 08:03 PM
I need the event to start next month o 3o xD no chance for me to clear the highest difficulty if we get the 18k rec Dx

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 12:02 AM
Maint extended 30 minutes.

MasterE
02-23-2017, 12:25 AM
Event now on.

BarbatosZaku
02-23-2017, 12:26 AM
Here we go!!!!

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 12:28 AM
Aw that sucks, no special deals on new girls.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 12:36 AM
30AP event quest boss is easier than the Standard 20AP raid boss but u have to solo it, no help from others.

i not sure what power rating is safe to do it, but hopefully that information is useful. 2 waves, first trash then boss wave. boss hit for about 1k, sometimes double attack. i did not see ougi because boss died too fast for me, so sorry for no information on that.

- - - Updated - - -

i did again and dps boss slower to see ougi. before rage ougi hit for 2500 x 2. i don't know about rage ougi yet.

example of loot drop

http://i.imgur.com/9WXbSKd.png

it similar to Very Hard showdown in granblue in terms of loot, good mix of event item and modfod for levelling. much better for levelling weapon and eidolon than all else except Sunday SP.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 12:38 AM
The trash mobs is more of a threat than apocalypse o 3o xD

But yeah seems like its going with the 13k rec power, whew.

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 12:39 AM
Not sure what you meant by solo it. 20 and 30 barely felt any different for me. Drop rates are pretty on spot what I figured they be, gonna be a pain in the ass trying to get everything I want in the exchange shop.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 12:47 AM
Not sure what you meant by solo it.

sorry, i mean that it easier than 20AP raid boss. the one from before event. so if u can solo that, then u should have no problem with the event. just bring aoe ability for trash

- - - Updated - - -

last questions remain is

1- do boss drop SSR at low chance?
2- how many exchange item total? can SSR be final limit break just from exchange?

Alastris
02-23-2017, 12:49 AM
Wished it used a fixed ap recovery ratio like gbf for pots =/ Even though this was how gbf was at the beginning as well. I have to use 2 pots for a shot at 30 ap :(

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 12:54 AM
Is it intended to use all your potions on these events? I mean looking at the JP wiki, there's only 3 day breaks inbetween each event. Doesn't really give you much time to restock on pots.

Old Greggers
02-23-2017, 12:55 AM
I did the Beginner and Standard run and got 3 items and 7 items respectively. Since Expert seems to give so many, it's probably best to just spam that one.

On a side note, the "1 per day" items in the exchange store reset with the maintenance, so you can probably get a free exchange in between now and Midnight PST if you're quick enough ;)

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 12:59 AM
u need 145 of rare drop for 4 copy of SSR weapon... 8 days * 16 times a day 30APquest is 128, and that not counting AP used to finish daily mission. so natural regen is insufficient for even just SSR weapon.

and this also assuming 4 copy in exchange which we haven't confirmed yet.

to answer ur question, since it following granblue framework the best idea is to save all AP pot and only spend on event that matches element u r building. other event, just do with natural regen to get the easy copies and also daily AP pot and etc.

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 01:06 AM
u need 145 of rare drop for 4 copy of SSR weapon... 8 days * 16 times a day 30APquest is 128, and that not counting AP used to finish daily mission. so natural regen is insufficient for even just SSR weapon.

and this also assuming 4 copy in exchange which we haven't confirmed yet.

to answer ur question, since it following granblue framework the best idea is to save all AP pot and only spend on event that matches element u r building. other event, just do with natural regen to get the easy copies and also daily AP pot and etc.

This sounds like it might actually deter some people from sticking with the game.

I've ran expert about 7 times and only gotten 2 hearts... Should have went with D'art if it was gonna be so RNG drop heavy.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:06 AM
server is dying, joined raid and all action take 5sec ...

Old Greggers
02-23-2017, 01:09 AM
This sounds like it might actually deter some people from sticking with the game.

Yeah I kind of agree with that... It's not like most people would be able to use all of their effective AP in one day, but when it's not even possible to complete something if you do, haha...

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:10 AM
that is why i think first event will only have 3 exchange, not 4 or 5. it feel like not possible to farm 4 or 5 exchange.

but maybe i am wrong. i am trying to find out now. i am using all my ap pot since i want to build lightning/dark teams. we will see soon if it has 4 and 5th exchange.

Old Greggers
02-23-2017, 01:12 AM
that is why i think first event will only have 3 exchange, not 4 or 5. it feel like not possible to farm 4 or 5 exchange.

but maybe i am wrong. i am trying to find out now. i am using all my ap pot since i want to build lightning/dark teams. we will see soon if it has 4 and 5th exchange.

See I knew there was a reason I liked you! ;)

That's awesome, keep us posted, I'm curious what you'll find out.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 01:13 AM
Praying to rngesus for eido n ssr wep drops

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 01:14 AM
I guess a possible option would be just partially completing the weapon and eidolon and waiting for revival event to complete them.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:18 AM
I guess a possible option would be just partially completing the weapon and eidolon and waiting for revival event to complete them.

another option ...

http://i.imgur.com/qeQQ5H4.png

Alastris
02-23-2017, 01:21 AM
Seems legit, all my runs without anzu I get gold chest, with anzu I don't o 3o

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 01:23 AM
Seems legit, all my runs without anzu I get gold chest, with anzu I don't o 3o

Yea, depending on how bad it gets, I might just skip my 2nd legendary soul and go for D'art tree for increase drop rate since I don't have a Anzu and only 3 or so friends with it.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 01:25 AM
Yea, depending on how bad it gets, I might just skip my 2nd legendary soul and go for D'art tree for increase drop rate since I don't have a Anzu and only 3 or so friends with it.

Thas my plan as well since I can make use of a pretty nice light gun if I do go that route of Th stacking.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:26 AM
i think u want to do that sooner rather than later for all event that u can comfortably farm too. good investment.

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 01:29 AM
i think u want to do that sooner rather than later for all event that u can comfortably farm too. good investment.

Yea, I didn't think it would be this bad. I don't even have a gun either.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:30 AM
ohhhhhhhh i forgot from earlier discussion

regarding stash of ap pot, some event will be raid rather than showdown, so it mean using different stash to get the loot.

those event are easier to manage resources because u can choose either to spend ap by hosting or spend bp by joining others raid.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 01:31 AM

I'd farm the shit out of this event if I could but started 4 days ago, my supply of pots is only 33 q.q I want atleast 1 copy of eido n 2-3 of that sword to fill my grid.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:35 AM
Yea, I didn't think it would be this bad. I don't even have a gun either.

u could still try... just use any N gun, preferably same element as ur team, but let rest of team and rest of weapon grid carry. as long as u can apply ATK/DEF debuff from soul it help a lot too. the ATK/DEF debuff is one of core solo ability in gbf, but in this game they gave it to gunner instead of dark fencer or Mordred.

Scheri
02-23-2017, 01:41 AM
Can someone tell me what these Grimoires are for?

Thanks in advance

Alastris
02-23-2017, 01:42 AM
Got excited over 2 gold chest and turns out just enhance material in the 2nd gold chest :/

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me what these Grimoires are for?

Thanks in advance

They are for limit breaking your himes

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:45 AM
grimoire is for final uncap of SR and SSR Kamihime

i think maybe not worth it yet when already so hard to farm the other exchange item ... maybe next event

http://i.imgur.com/6DvWlhp.png

Alastris
02-23-2017, 01:51 AM
I feel like farming the 20 ap is the better choice since 30 ap drop kinda suckssssss

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 01:52 AM

I've ran expert about 7 times and only gotten 2 hearts... Should have went with D'art if it was gonna be so RNG drop heavy.

I did roughly 8 runs in expert, finally got 5 hearts .......
I feel like i'm doing something wrong though ..... keep getting enhance materials instead of eyes :/ only have 6

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 01:53 AM
Probably just luck but first time using Billy at high enough lvl to use Lv1 Snatch and manage to use it 3 times before killing Apocalypse, got 2 gold chests which were 2 hearts.

Went ahead and grabbed Apocalypse first just because they give you a crap ton of dark eidolon enhance materials.

Ringabel
I feel like farming the 20 ap is the better choice since 30 ap drop kinda suckssssss

it might be true depending how strong TH and item up from Anzu is in this game compared to gbf

do u dare to try hehe

Alastris
I did roughly 8 runs in expert, finally got 5 hearts .......
I feel like i'm doing something wrong though ..... keep getting enhance materials instead of eyes :/ only have 6

Yeah, I get heart from 20 ap and 30 ap loot just feel very very underwhelming for its cost.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:55 AM
Probably just luck but first time using Billy at high enough lvl to use Lv1 Snatch and manage to use it 3 times before killing Apocalypse, got 2 gold chests which were 2 hearts.

Went ahead and grabbed Apocalypse first just because they give you a crap ton of dark eidolon enhance materials.

shit, if 30AP can drop 2 hearts, then stacking as much TH and anzu and doing 30AP is better. probably.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 01:55 AM
it might be true depending how strong TH and item up from Anzu is in this game compared to gbf

do u dare to try hehe

I do o 3o gonna try now!

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 01:56 AM
Heck yeah! Slipped in under the wire with 5 minutes left before daily reset to get my first Apocalypse. Hope it resets in the next few minutes so I can do it all again :P

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 01:58 AM
Apocalypse exchange should not reset ... only things like the 2 APpot.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 01:59 AM
20 hearts for the second copy of apoc. . . . nah I'm good xD back to sv on gbf!

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 02:03 AM
Apocalypse exchange should not reset ... only things like the 2 APpot.

Oh. Darn. Oh well. At least I got lucky in the initial farming and got a copy of the weapon as drop.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 02:04 AM
Oh. Darn. Oh well. At least I got lucky in the initial farming and got a copy of the weapon as drop.

wtf SSR weapon?

Alastris
02-23-2017, 02:05 AM

Whutt u got the ssr wep to drop already?

scrubp
02-23-2017, 02:08 AM

LUCKSHITTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 02:08 AM
Whutt u got the ssr wep to drop already?

Yes, got the SSR weapon drop already :P Dropped from one of those rainbow coloured chests on the boss.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 02:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LKcBlUe.png

Alastris
02-23-2017, 02:12 AM
Yes, got the SSR weapon drop already :P Dropped from one of those rainbow coloured chests on the boss.

Gz man, so jelly my dood xP

Tried Anzu+snatch, ended up with no gold, this game hates me xD

Ramazan
02-23-2017, 02:14 AM
Seems my guide totally was wrong, but wiki didnt showed any info for the initial event, oh well. Anyway some ppl say event is doable even with 7k, tho not sure about that.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 02:14 AM
Gz man, so jelly my dood xP

I had 4 of the 5 hearts for Apoc and was like "Come on Heart, come on Heart, oh, Rainbow chest, surely has a he- ...hey, is that what I think it is....?"

That 20 hearts for second copy, though.... Gonna be a long week...

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 02:15 AM
Well much suffering this event is. Guess I'll just head to bed. The sever lag is horrid right now as well. Hopefully some luck shines my way later in the day, already used like 10 potions and a level and only gotten 7 hearts.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 02:21 AM
Seems my guide totally was wrong, but wiki didnt showed any info for the initial event, oh well. Anyway some ppl say event is doable even with 7k, tho not sure about that.

ur guide is still very useful. now we just really needing to confirm if 4th and 5th exchange exist.

i dont know if believe when people say it can done with 7k. but there a lot of strategy and factor involved to success
1- aoe for trash wave so it spend less turn hitting you
2- element vs event, Light advantage
3- know how to buff and debuff. even 30AP boss seem to have low debuff resistance compared to lv50 Expert raid
4- managing boss ougi

I had 4 of the 5 hearts for Apoc and was like "Come on Heart, come on Heart, oh, Rainbow chest, surely has a he- ...hey, is that what I think it is....?"

That 20 hearts for second copy, though.... Gonna be a long week...

ya, for these event, if u get a drop it mean u save the most because the last exchange is the worst for the drop counts ...

unless u going super hardcore and farming multiple mlb, but no one has the pot stash to do something like that since game is new.

congrats!

Well much suffering this event is. Guess I'll just head to bed. The sever lag is horrid right now as well

i feel same way. if i going to kill this boss 100 times i rather when it less laggy.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 02:25 AM

i did expert with 13k (light team though) no problem

Ramazan
02-23-2017, 02:53 AM
This event launched along with the game if what dmm players says true, so it was actually not a good idea to expect something very hard like 18k but anyway, ppl can do expert with more than half of 18k is what matters :D

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 03:36 AM
Ramazan i think for future guide u may want to add what the Eidolon aura do at each uncap level so player can plan how many copy they really need.

example for Apocalypes
☆☆☆☆ - 30% Dark ATK, 30% Fire ATK
★☆☆☆ - 35% Dark ATK, 30% Fire ATK
★★☆☆ - 35% Dark ATK, 35% Fire ATK
★★★☆ - 40% Dark ATK, 35% Fire ATK
★★★★ - 40% Dark ATK, 40% Fire ATK

since Eidolon has two function, for Aura, stats and active ability in main slot but just stat stick and active ability in sub slot, if player want best 40% Aura for playing Dark, u only need 4 copy, not MLB. the MLB benefit for dark is only about ~220ATK extra vs ★★★☆

or, if need to budget, Dark player just getting 2 copy will result Eidolon that has 35% Dark ATK aura, which is already very good. Stats not so great, but can always farm other summon later on to increase stats in sub slot. the more important thing is 35% bonus multiplier.

the benefit for the SSR weapon exchange is more complicated and depend on existing weapon grid. i think it still best to leave uncombined to stack the ATK weapon skill bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, i looked further into original event schedule. i am very convinced our event is following original ver. for difficulty and droprate, not revival

funny enough, the best information isn't from jp wiki because they updated the event page for revival. the best info instead came from english wiki because the wiki editor disappeared and never updated it.

example - http://kamihime-project.wikia.com/wiki/Garuda_Advent_Battle_Event_27_Apr_16_-_6_May_16

it seem droprate for exchange mat is much, much better from 3rd event. thus, although i want to build dark team, i won't spend any more pot on this event. i will just use natural regen. if SSR drop, cool. if not, doesn't matter~. better to save pot now.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 04:24 AM
The Materials for exchange only drop from boss chests or from the monsters too?

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 04:30 AM
wooden chest is first 2 type
silver chest is eye, or R weapon modfod or R eidolon modfod
gold chest is heart, or SR weapon modfod* or SR eidolon modfod*
platinum chest seem to be SSR weapon or eidolon drop

gold chest and platinum chest only seem to drop from boss. but trash mob drop wood and silver.

*i am not sure about this one as i havent see it by my self but it talked about in this thread.

SilverFox
02-23-2017, 04:59 AM
Wow, you guys are actually getting Hearts?

I've went through 20 half elixirs and three level ups so far, haven't got any from my gold chests.

I just assumed they had a 5% drop or something. I didn't realize you needed hundreds of them for the level ups.

Ramazan
02-23-2017, 06:51 AM
Both my alt (from standart) and my main (expert) seem to getting them o_O but not sure if running standart is better cuz expert geb me either no gold chests or enhancement material while rarely geb heart.

I guess the reason why drop this lower is plat chests giving free ssr ones, tho devs should've at least put better rates for them...

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 07:22 AM
Shame the event quests don't count towards dailies despite being in SP quest section. Gonna have to waste AP on other stuff. In fact, it's gonna be hard to even farm materials for break limiting when every bit of your AP is needed for the event.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 07:44 AM
I guess the reason why drop this lower is plat chests giving free ssr ones, tho devs should've at least put better rates for them...

it quite standard for the event boss to have RNG SSR drop, actually. all future event probably have this mechanic as well. i think it more because it first event and lower drop match lower difficulty. maybe they dont want new player to have many SSR too fast.

aswq
02-23-2017, 09:00 AM
And here I am yet to see a single heart.

Lag
02-23-2017, 09:06 AM
Hoooo, this lag is rough. I got stuck on the loading screen on my first try, then I had to deal with insane delays trying to attack each and every time. ~I'm not the cause, so don't blame me~
Standard seemed really easy and waiting on AP for Expert.

Might be a good thing I went with D'Artagnan first with 2nd and 3rd snatch as my skills.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 09:12 AM
the last hope actually is ExpertSP difficulty. that was feature of original ver of event. it is limited 1hr quest that should drop many of eye or heart. we will see if it exist soon.

- - - Updated - - -

but... actually when u think about it, if it really exist 1hr window that drop lots more eye or heart, nutaku server will just die every time after ppl aware of it and all try to farm at that same time.

Darsel
02-23-2017, 09:16 AM
I seem to be having the opposite problem(s); I'm getting bottlenecked pretty harshly by eyes, not hearts(I actually have more hearts than eyes right now). A lot of people are switching over to light as their main summon as well, so it's been a little irksome trying to get friend support boni for my main element.

aswq
02-23-2017, 09:28 AM
Is the expert hard? Almost 10k ap, SSR Amon and Beelze for damage, Cassiopeia and Nike to keep me alive, is that enough?

Darsel
02-23-2017, 09:40 AM
Is the expert hard? Almost 10k ap, SSR Amon and Beelze for damage, Cassiopeia and Nike to keep me alive, is that enough?

I find it to be easier than most elemental/daily Expert SP. The biggest things to watch out for are the charms the opening trash can do and the random quad-attacks the boss throws out. The damage is quite managable and the boss is pretty straightforward otherwise.

aswq
02-23-2017, 09:52 AM
I find it to be easier than most elemental/daily Expert SP. The biggest things to watch out for are the charms the opening trash can do and the random quad-attacks the boss throws out. The damage is quite managable and the boss is pretty straightforward otherwise.

I will try it then, but I am going to Cybele instead of Ramiel for the buff/debuff.

Meister
02-23-2017, 09:55 AM
Just got apocalypse earlier :D Managing to farm extra with a team consisting of cassiopea, orpheus, uranius, hermes and ramiel. I dont have any SSR eilodons but luckily I kept pegasus from the pre reg.

YoxalLoyal
02-23-2017, 09:59 AM

I managed it with my lightning team at slightly below 13K team power granted some of my units did not survive Apocalypse's rage special.

aswq
02-23-2017, 10:31 AM
Surely worthy it to do the expert, dropped more stuff than the couple runs I did of standard

Nitewolf
02-23-2017, 10:32 AM
I managed it with my lightning team at slightly below 13K team power granted some of my units did not survive Apocalypse's rage special.

It totally depends on what RNG decides. First two tries I had no issue whatsoever (not a single KH dropped), third try the trash mob kept doing triple attacks and 1k+ special attacks. So if the game decides you shouldn't make it, you prolly won't (Over 13k and including 2 healers, just for the record).

Lag
02-23-2017, 11:01 AM
Not bad! Got an SSR Armageddon Lance from a plat box on my 2nd run of Expert.

I think I'm just barely within strength for that run.

Fasolato
02-23-2017, 11:17 AM
No luck with those Eyes so far and every run i get 1 or 2 silver boxes.

katsalia
02-23-2017, 01:08 PM
Yeah... 18k is way more than you need for this.
I'm at 17.6k and Apocalypse doesn't even get more than 3 turns against me on Expert.

BarbatosZaku
02-23-2017, 01:12 PM
Well, here go 3000 jewel but i got Tyr so is good

karragin1
02-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Just cant find the epigraphs at all why they never drop :(

sanahtlig
02-23-2017, 01:48 PM
It totally depends on what RNG decides. First two tries I had no issue whatsoever (not a single KH dropped), third try the trash mob kept doing triple attacks and 1k+ special attacks. So if the game decides you shouldn't make it, you prolly won't (Over 13k and including 2 healers, just for the record).
That's about where I am attack power wise. If you burn an eidolon attack and all your specials + normal attack that should take out at least one mob, and you might be able to kill a second mob on the following turn. That's how you mitigate the RNG. Dead mobs don't DPS. If all three are up for more than 1 round, you're rolling the dice.

Lag
02-23-2017, 01:49 PM
FeelsGoodMan.
http://i.imgur.com/j19dRqS.jpg

Hearts took the longest to collect.

Azumish
02-23-2017, 01:59 PM
I got a platinum box from Apocalypse on expert as well with the armageddon lance today.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 02:04 PM
finally 1 ssr weapon, from exchange -.-

http://i.imgur.com/2QfpACr.png

2nd exchange for both of Eidolon and SSR weapon is ass shit big numbers compared to bossdroprate ...

but at least it dropping a lot of weapon and eidolon upgrade fodder in meantime.

Ramazan
02-23-2017, 02:13 PM
Niiice
All day's work, still couldnt get even 1 copy of both :c

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 02:16 PM
i also think it time to give up on existence of ExpertSP for our event... i checked every hour

unless it is because of bug that it didn't appear. then maybe they will be nice and reimburse all player some half AP pot too ...

then i remember is nutaku

Old Greggers
02-23-2017, 02:27 PM
I'm not sure if I'm unlucky or what, but I haven't gotten a golden chest in my last 5 Expert runs :(

President Ramu
02-23-2017, 02:29 PM
I'm not sure if I'm unlucky or what, but I haven't gotten a golden chest in my last 5 Expert runs :(

That's super weird. I've gotten at least one every time, seriously.

However, I also just completely forgot what the e-mail was for my second account with Amon+Tyr on it, so... I guess it evens out.

Old Greggers
02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
That's super weird. I've gotten at least one every time, seriously.

However, I also just completely forgot what the e-mail was for my second account with Amon+Tyr on it, so... I guess it evens out.

Ah that sucks I'm sorry :(

I mean, I assumed it would help but I've been getting 2-3 stacks of Snatch on the boss every battle, I wonder if that's messing me up in some way.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 03:37 PM
Everyone getting plats while I burned 30 pots n nothing to show for it o 3o dam u rngesus!

I also run anzu+snatch runs

Last run only got 2 silver n 7 bronze on expert, feels like they flip standard drop rates onto expert = 3=

scrubp
02-23-2017, 03:47 PM
Everyone getting plats while I burned 30 pots n nothing to show for it o 3o dam u rngesus!

Last run only got 2 silver n 7 bronze on expert, feels like they flip standard drop rates onto expert = 3=

inb4 Nutaku fucked up and Snatch is actually lowering the drop rate rather than increasing it.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 03:58 PM
i find that evil eye is harder than heart... eye at 9/15, heart 8/5(eidolon)....

Ramazan
02-23-2017, 04:05 PM
i find that evil eye is harder than heart... eye at 9/15, heart 8/5(eidolon)....

Just what i've thought! Worse thing is both eido and wep wants it...

Lag
02-23-2017, 04:06 PM

I normally get 5-7 Silvers per each run. Gold ranges from 0-2.
Using Snatch 3rd and Snatch 2nd (EX)

Looking at the requirements to get a 2nd copy made me die inside. 20 hearts is too much of a jump.

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 04:16 PM
Yea, the increase cost is per trade just ridiculous. 5, 20, 45, 65 and 80, according to page 1. Can probably do the 20 one but 45~65+ is just too much for 1 week unless you buy a load of potions...

MasterE
02-23-2017, 04:27 PM
Most of us are at a lvl that stamina is still too low for pots to be a decent deal. This event will be revived when everyone has at least twice our current stam. So all I'm concerned with is getting the soul points quickly, then save the rest until I see what's dropped for me at the end of the week.

scrubp
02-23-2017, 04:43 PM
Yea, the increase cost is per trade just ridiculous. 5, 20, 45, 65 and 80, according to page 1. Can probably do the 20 one but 45~65+ is just too much for 1 week unless you buy a load of potions...

Assuming you get one Apocalypse Heart per Expert run on average: 5+20+45+65+80 = 215 runs needed for just hearts. 215 runs * 30 AP each = 6450 AP needed. One gets 1 AP every 3 min so 6450*3 = 19350 minutes of natural AP regen required to get all copies of the summon from the shop. 19350 min/60 min per hour = 322.5 hours. 322.5 hours/24 hours per day = 13.4375 days.

Meaning, it's literally impossible to get a maxed out summon from the shop alone, unless you get at least one as a drop. Even with one drop, it's still 8.4375 days of making sure you never waste any AP. We only have 1 week, but surely you will level up/use potions over the course of the week so it can be considered that you'll make it as long as you get one drop.

Again, this is assuming you get at 1 heart per Expert run on average. If you are even unluckier then RIP.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 04:50 PM
Supposedly there are only up to 3 exchanges for the weapon and eidolon in the shop anyway. God know i'll probably never see the 3rd to confirm at this rate though.

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 04:52 PM
I guess it's back to the original plan of just completing them during the revival/reprint events. I personally want the Soul P and premium tickets more.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 05:45 PM
1lb apoc for the 35% will be enough for me n def going for soul pts

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 Nutaku fucked up and Snatch is actually lowering the drop rate rather than increasing it.
Guess they got the name right, snatching our loot n willpower q.q

Darsel
02-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Yeah, same here, I'm just going to go for a 1* Apoc(for the 35% dark passive) and then grab as many lances as heart/eye drops permit; and spend whatever leftover lower mats on class points and such. If I get extra copies as drops, it's icing on the proverbial cake.

That said, I am burning all the potions I get; sooner I have a larger AP pool, the more AP I have to spend to get more rank, which leads to more AP. It snowballs, so the faster you get the ball rolling, the sooner it builds up.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 06:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/d2Zu3oJ.png

if every run is drop like this ...

sanahtlig
02-23-2017, 06:20 PM
I did some spreadsheet calculations comparing farmable SRs (from Disasters) and SSR event items and came to the following conclusions:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PhfOAQk6EyK5l33ux_C4T-cexVIQp6D-_Hbd-OO1OmQ/edit?usp=sharing

SSR eidolon max stats exceed the Disaster eidolons (LV90) if you limit break at least once (to LV55). This is very achievable for anyone spamming Expert, even if you don't use stamina potions.
SSR weapon stats scale very similarly to the Disaster weapons level-over-level. If you don't limit break at least twice (to LV100), the stats won't be significantly better than a maxed Disaster weapon (LV85). One copy of the SSR weapon is useful for the added Burst damage when equipped on your hero and fighting the opposite element; otherwise you'll probably want to use your limited resources on LB'ing the eidolon. If you plan to run a Dark team AND will have a hero that can equip the weapon, additional limit breaks on the weapon to buff the Burst damage even further could be useful; I don't have data on how the Burst damage on a partially limit breaked SSR compares to a fully limit breaked disaster weapon.

In short, if you're running a team of the same element as the SSR weapon and will have a hero that can equip it, focus on getting multiple copies of that. Otherwise, focus on getting multiple copies of the SSR eidolon.

Also, the stamina potions are self-refunding. Buy two of them every day and use them now or later to run events additional times.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 06:33 PM
thanks for confirming same lv delta gain. i think it still good idea to grab about 2 lb0 SSR weapon. raw stat might be similar, but each SSR has 3% bonus weaponskill extra. u can hit 16% weaponskill on SSR but only 13% on SR. it much slower to level SSR weaponskill, though.

i not sure but i think for weapon in mh, the burst only increases at final break limit.

http://i.imgur.com/7pAktPv.png

the ★ in the burst ability message only appear after final break limit. i don't know if SSR is different.

also to consider is ideal situation comparison of lv85 SR against lv100 or above SSR is fine, but it take a lot of resources to get there. short term, u need many improvements fast for doing future event and it relatively easier to level SSR weapon to 50 than SR to 85, especially multiple.

BigBobs
02-23-2017, 06:53 PM
I did some spreadsheet calculations comparing farmable SRs (from Disasters) and SSR event items and came to the following conclusions:

SSR eidolon max stats exceed the Disaster eidolons (LV90) if you limit break at least once (to LV55). This is very achievable for anyone spamming Expert, even if you don't use stamina potions.
SSR weapon stats scale very similarly to the Disaster weapons level-over-level. If you don't limit break at least twice (to LV100), the stats won't be significantly better than a maxed Disaster weapon (LV85). One copy of the SSR weapon is useful for the added Burst damage when equipped on your hero and fighting the opposite element; otherwise you'll probably want to use your limited resources on LB'ing the eidolon. If you plan to run a Dark team AND will have a hero that can equip the weapon, additional limit breaks on the weapon to buff the Burst damage even further could be useful; I don't have data on how the Burst damage on a partially limit breaked SSR compares to a fully limit breaked disaster weapon.

In short, if you're running a team of the same element as the SSR weapon and will have a hero that can equip it, focus on getting multiple copies of that. Otherwise, focus on getting multiple copies of the SSR eidolon.

Also, the stamina potions are self-refunding. Buy two of them every day and use them now or later to run events additional times.

Disaster weapons? The ones in the shop?

Haieta
02-23-2017, 07:06 PM
if every run is drop like this ...

How about this ? 3806

BigBobs
02-23-2017, 07:38 PM

Actually, I guess I'll have another followup.

My heroes are currently Beelz, bryn. cybele, cronus (backups baal and mika). My main hero (working towards d'art) is using an SSR dark gun. My primary summon is Takemikazuchi (+30% thunder/wind/dark).

Which do you think is the better option to go for? The weapon would add a lot of raw damage to d'art and beelz, but the summon I guess I could swap one of the winds with amon (free).

Alastris
02-23-2017, 07:46 PM
Disaster weapons? The ones in the shop?

Those elemental raids drop disaster sr weps at a chance from gold n plat chests.

sanahtlig
02-23-2017, 08:06 PM
Actually, I guess I'll have another followup.

My heroes are currently Beelz, bryn. cybele, cronus (backups baal and mika). My main hero (working towards d'art) is using an SSR dark gun. My primary summon is Takemikazuchi (+30% thunder/wind/dark).

Which do you think is the better option to go for? The weapon would add a lot of raw damage to d'art and beelz, but the summon I guess I could swap one of the winds with amon (free).
Your team is likely to change over time depending on your luck with Gatcha, but looks to me like your team is primarily wind-focused at the moment, with a possible switch to Fire. An ideal elemental team will contain at least 2 SR or higher + your hero. Right now you're at a bit of an impasse, but I'd probably focus on Wind and farm the Disaster SR gun for your hero. But another Dark or Fire from Gatcha could that change that outlook completely...

aswq
02-23-2017, 08:22 PM
Oh yeah the eyes just seem to come once ina while, just as I thought I had enough stuff to get the eidolon I was missing the eyes lel

MasterE
02-23-2017, 08:23 PM
How about this ? 3806

See, it's only day one, and over the week any of you guys could get drops like this. It's too soon to start complaining about how obtainable the goods are. This is why after getting the soul points and daily pots I'm just going to hold onto exchange items until the last day.

Zerana
02-23-2017, 09:11 PM
See, it's only day one, and over the week any of you guys could get drops like this. It's too soon to start complaining about how obtainable the goods are. This is why after getting the soul points and daily pots I'm just going to hold onto exchange items until the last day.

This is a very good idea.

Old Greggers
02-23-2017, 09:17 PM
This event is bumming me out :( I don't have D'art or Anzu, so I'm not sure if that's why, but my Gold Chest rates are just terrible so far compared to what I'm hearing here.

I've jotted down my rewards for the 21 runs I've done in Expert so far, and I've only gotten 9 Gold Chests. Are you guys getting better rates than this without D'art or Anzu, or am I just outta luck for not having them? I'm still using snatch, of course, but it doesn't seem like it's enough haha.

aswq
02-23-2017, 09:38 PM
This event is bumming me out :( I don't have D'art or Anzu, so I'm not sure if that's why, but my Gold Chest rates are just terrible so far compared to what I'm hearing here.

I've jotted down my rewards for the 21 runs I've done in Expert so far, and I've only gotten 9 Gold Chests. Are you guys getting better rates than this without D'art or Anzu, or am I just outta luck for not having them? I'm still using snatch, of course, but it doesn't seem like it's enough haha.

I have been doing the standard one using Anzu as support since I don't have her and almost every time the gold chest drops, not always the heart thou.
Eyes are the problem for me.

karragin1
02-23-2017, 09:38 PM
Whats the best way to get the epigraphs? i get like 1 every 3 expert runs its horrible:confused:

aswq
02-23-2017, 09:45 PM
Whats the best way to get the epigraphs? i get like 1 every 3 expert runs its horrible:confused:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the best way to get them is the daily quest, or the main quests (for fire/thunder/wind).

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Seeing as how this is the event topic, I would assume he's talking about the event one, not the one for break limiting.

NotThatGuy
02-23-2017, 10:06 PM
Man, even people complaining about their luck are getting better drops than I. I've run the event a similar number of times (late teens to early 20s) on expert using the second snatch, and had a total of two gold chests (both of which dropped while I did one run each of the beginner and standard missions). That said, RNG in this game seems to hate me with a passion if my gacha rolls are anything to go by...

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 10:09 PM

I just use snatch and or snatch 2nd (still a long long way to go for D'art) on the first wave of mobs, the copper chest they drop have them

Old Greggers
02-23-2017, 10:12 PM
Man, even people complaining about their luck are getting better drops than I. I've run the event a similar number of times (late teens to early 20s) on expert using the second snatch, and had a total of two gold chests (both of which dropped while I did one run each of the beginner and standard missions). That said, RNG in this game seems to hate me with a passion if my gacha rolls are anything to go by...

Oh that's really unfortunate, I'm sorry :(

karragin1
02-23-2017, 10:19 PM
I just use snatch and or snatch 2nd (still a long long way to go for D'art) on the first wave of mobs, the copper chest they drop have them

ill try that thanks i need those soul points

MasterE
02-23-2017, 10:34 PM
I didn't want to invest in gunslingers because their weapons and skills are so exclusive to them, and because I'd rather follow the path of breasts. But I can't deny that you need D'art to get the most out of these events.

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 10:41 PM
Considering how difficult it is to land 7+ Snatches, I think Granualie is more than enough using her with Snatch and Snatch 2nd. And it will save you 500 Soul P. Though if you already have D'art, by all means use her Snatch 3rd and 2nd together for best results. I'm at the point where it's gonna take me nearly 20 levels to get D'art since I hadn't originally planned to get her and didn't have Cassiopeia either, and I sure as heck ain't getting 20 levels within the next 7 days.

Though I'm probably just higher level than the current average, I can get both skill off about 3 times on Apocalypse before she dies from me using nothing but regular attacks. And though not that it really matters, I'm stuck using a N gun.

Of course I still have had a few runs where I use Anzu support and get 5~6 stacks of Snatch and still get zero golden chests.

Alastris
02-23-2017, 10:46 PM
Considering how difficult it is to land 7+ Snatches, I think Granualie is more than enough using her with Snatch and Snatch 2nd. And it will save you 500 Soul P. Though if you already have D'art, by all means use her Snatch 3rd and 2nd together for best results. I'm at the point where it's gonna take me nearly 20 levels to get her since I hadn't originally planned to get her and didn't have Cassiopeia either.

Though I'm probably just higher level than the current average, I can get both skill off about 3 times on Apocalypse before she dies from me using nothing but regular attacks. Though not that it really matters, I'm stuck using a N gun.

Of course I still have had a few runs where I use Anzu support and get 5~6 stacks of Snatch and still get zero golden chests.

Yeah, I have the problem of no golden chest as well with 4+ snatch+ anzu runs =/ gah this event is just mind numbingly sting with drops = 3= and only salvations for the super lucky plat chests peepz

Not to mentiong that the silver chest for eyes is just as abbysmal.

aswq
02-23-2017, 10:57 PM
Seeing as how this is the event topic, I would assume he's talking about the event one, not the one for break limiting.

Oh yeah, I miss read it lel

Epigraphs is what I am getting the most o.o

MasterE
02-23-2017, 11:05 PM
I don't see soul point rewards for this or next event, yet the next 6 after it have them. I think this is going to be a regular feature. With the soul points for trade now I could have Gram in 2-3 days and could be 1/3 the way to D'art by the end. After that, 100 soul points a week will be easier to farm for.

Aidoru
02-23-2017, 11:23 PM
I don't see soul point rewards for this or next event, yet the next 6 after it have them. I think this is going to be a regular feature. With the soul points for trade now I could have Gram in 2-3 days and could be 1/3 the way to D'art by the end. After that, 100 soul points a week will be easier to farm for.

Rewards for future event? As in obtain them through other means? Cause you can exchange the event items for Soul P right now. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it goes up each purchase or not.

karragin1
02-23-2017, 11:32 PM
does snatch really help that much? if not im sitll going for that mordred ;)

Alastris
02-23-2017, 11:39 PM
Soul pts is 100 of that material total for all 100 soul pts, it doesn't go up

Also I've been using reply to thread n that captcha just makes me wanna smash my head through a wall, dafuq is wrong with me o 3o then I found out u can just quick reply smh

- - - Updated - - -

Snatch will always help give a better chance overall for the drops.

MasterE
02-24-2017, 12:07 AM
Rewards for future event? As in obtain them through other means? Cause you can exchange the event items for Soul P right now. I haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it goes up each purchase or not.
Yeah, my point was that they're available now though not shown in the wiki, so it's probable they'll be in next event, too. Then every event after that the wiki shows soul point awards. I've bought 3 and the cost hasn't risen; still 10 epigraphs each, so the cost doesn't cut into getting Apocalypse or the SSR Grimoires.

President Ramu
02-24-2017, 12:36 AM

Snatch is great if you farm a lot and have a semi-strong team already, but... I have Mortred on another account and good god. She's just so absurdly strong (right now at least) that it's hard to make a case for anyone else. I feel like I could solo Raids with her by herself.-

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 01:46 AM
Somebody kill me, the majority of gold chests I get are enhance mats.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody kill me, the majority of gold chests I get are enhance mats.

Can confirm. Running double Anzu with snatch stacks of 5+ and every time I get a double gold box it's either double weapon fodder or double spirit fodder.

MasterE
02-24-2017, 01:49 AM
Billy's snatch makes such a difference in drops that I haven't been leveling Andy much.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 02:42 AM
what will u guys go after? weapon or eidolon.... or both(like 1 for each....)

President Ramu
02-24-2017, 03:19 AM
what will u guys go after? weapon or eidolon.... or both(like 1 for each....)

Both, over and over for 7 days straight until they either stop selling them or my inventory is full.

sanahtlig
02-24-2017, 11:07 AM
According to the JP wiki (http://xn--hckqz0e9cygq471ahu9b.xn--wiki-4i9hs14f.com/index.php?FAQ%E3%83%BB%E3%82%88%E3%81%8F%E3%81%82% E3%82%8B%E8%B3%AA%E5%95%8F#d142530c), you can get a max of 300 soul points from event item turn-ins total.

Q.英霊ポイント足りないんだけど! †
基本的にランクアップする事で英霊 イントが貰えます。
しかし、ランクが上がっていくにつ てランクアップが遅くなっていき、 霊ポイントの取得が遅くなってしま います。
目標とする最上位英霊を設定して上 くポイントを貯めましょう。
他にも下記のような取得方法がある で、余裕があればぜひ取りましょう
・Rankが1上がるごとに30P
・パネルミッション報酬30P×3回
・降臨戦でマテリアルと交換10P(最 30回)
・レイドイベントでの報酬
・ユニオンイベントでの報酬

Translation:
Q. I don't have enough soul points to unlock heroes!
The main source of soul points is from rank increases.
But rank increases slow as you reach higher ranks, so the rate at which you'll acquire soul points will also diminish.
Determine which legendary spirit you want and use your points wisely on the prerequisite heroes.
Sources of soul points are listed below:

Rank Up: 30P each
Panel missions: 30P x 3
Advent event turn-ins: 10P (max of 30x = 300P)
Loot from Raid events
Loot from Unison events

The general consensus is that snatch has a very small effect on drop rates that isn't noticeable, perhaps in the range of 1% per stack (e.g., a 1% drop rate on a rare item would increase to 1.05% with 5 stacks). A large-scale study would be necessary to demonstrate a statistically significant effect.

MasterE
02-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Translation:
Q. I don't have enough soul points to unlock heroes!
The main source of soul points is from rank increases.
But rank increases slow as you reach higher ranks, so the rate at which you'll acquire soul points will also diminish.
Determine which legendary spirit you want and use your points wisely on the prerequisite heroes.
Sources of soul points are listed below:

Rank Up: 30P each
Panel missions: 30P x 3
Advent event turn-ins: 10P (max of 30x = 300P)
Loot from Raid events
Loot from Unison events

I find it hard to believe that's the cap across all events. I haven't looked at all events, but if any offer 300P, then it could refer to the maximum for those events. Some events have ladders with up to 220P awards on them instead of exchanges, so per-event maximums would be consistent with those amounts.

The general consensus is that snatch has a very small effect on drop rates that isn't noticeable, perhaps in the range of 1% per stack (e.g., a 1% drop rate on a rare item would increase to 1.05% with 5 stacks). A large-scale study would be necessary to demonstrate a statistically significant effect.That's the general consensus? Whose consensus are you spokesman for? Are you sure those words mean what you think they mean?

What you say about statistical spading required to verify is correct, that is why general consensus varies wildly based on conjecture and anecdotal evidence. Meaning there is no general consensus.

Ramazan
02-24-2017, 12:15 PM
I find it hard to believe that's the cap across all events. I haven't looked at all events, but if any offer 300P, then it could refer to the maximum for those events. Some events have ladders with up to 220P awards on them instead of exchanges, so per-event maximums would be consistent with those amounts.

That's the general consensus? Whose consensus are you spokesman for? Are you sure those words mean what you think they mean?

What you say about statistical spading required to verify is correct, that is why general consensus varies wildly based on conjecture and anecdotal evidence. Meaning there is no general consensus.

Not just snatch, Anzu's increase drop rate ability also very low, just use them both if you're able to do stage without problems.

Today i got 0 gold chest 2 times with anzu+8-9 snatchs used. Obviously 5 snatch=%1 drop rate info is legit.

Darsel
02-24-2017, 12:20 PM
Meanwhile, I fairly consistently got 2 gold chests without using either yesterday. (today's drops have been.. lacking - probably half of the clears today have been without a single gold chest)

sanahtlig
02-24-2017, 12:41 PM
Could be. The Japanese line just says 30 times. But 300 points per event would allow easy unlocking of additional legendary heroes, and everything I've read on the JP wiki seems to contradict that (they say that unlocking a 3rd legendary is quite difficult). Keep in mind that, if soul point growth were static, each additional legendary unlock would get easier (because you'd have already purchased the novice and intermediate hero prerequisites in the course of unlocking previous legendaries).

That's the general consensus? Whose consensus are you spokesman for? Are you sure those words mean what you think they mean?
It's written in the JP wiki. Wikis generally depict demonstrable facts or community consensus. DMM players have a lot more experience with the game than most of us, after all.

Ringabel
02-24-2017, 12:51 PM
most JP player have 4 digit of extra soul point.

probably most advise written about lack of soul point are refering to new player, because it definitely hard to get enough soul point fast to unlock many legendary, u need multiple event.

MasterE
02-24-2017, 01:05 PM
It's written in the JP wiki. Wikis generally depict demonstrable facts or community consensus. DMM players have a lot more experience with the game than most of us, after all.
I'd have to see the source for that. As far as I've seen, any page discussing snatch has varying and contradictory comments. Not many state any basis for their view, but when they do it's testimonial. That's what I meant by conjectural and anecdotal.

Zerana
02-24-2017, 01:53 PM
My guess, and this is just a guess, is that Snatch is helpful, but only by a small degree. Since everything is RNG people can get a good roll or a bad roll which is why there are so many different opinions on the matter.

It's probably something that is 'nice to have', but not really 'needed'.

That being said, it would take someone like me a long time to get D'Artagnan since I went straight for Mordred. I'd need 1k soul points to unlock her which feels like light years away right now. Not that I'm unhappy about that. I happen to really like Mordred's abilities. They have been very helpful in boss killing.

sanahtlig
02-24-2017, 02:11 PM
I'd have to see the source for that. As far as I've seen, any page discussing snatch has varying and contradictory comments. Not many state any basis for their view, but when they do it's testimonial. That's what I meant by conjectural and anecdotal.
Skepticism is warranted. But on the flip side, I see players rushing to unlock the legendary Snatch user--and as a tier 2 Snatch user myself, I think they're overestimating its value. The preponderance of the evidence suggests that the effect of Snatch is minimal at best. Snatch will not be the difference between capping your event eidolons / weapons, and not doing so. Beginners be warned. That was the point I wanted to make.

MasterE
02-24-2017, 02:59 PM
Skepticism is warranted. But on the flip side, I see players rushing to unlock the legendary Snatch user--and as a tier 2 Snatch user myself, I think they're overestimating its value. The preponderance of the evidence suggests that the effect of Snatch is minimal at best. Snatch will not be the difference between capping your event eidolons / weapons, and not doing so. Beginners be warned. That was the point I wanted to make.
Wait, you said above:

A large-scale study would be necessary to demonstrate a statistically significant effect.
and now you say there's a "preponderance of evidence"? I've been scouring the wiki and questioning discord to find any evidence. Conjecture isn't evidence and testimony is only circumstantial, not to mention biased.

Alright, I'm going to put this to the test. It's much easier to measure the statistical differences when you have larger quantities to compare, and I could do it with epitaph drops but I'd rather not experiment during this event. Between events I plan to farm thunder exchange mats (14-2), and gather results for ores, cores, pixies and cats with and without snatch. 1st day I'll run as many times as I can without snatch, then try to match that with snatch on the 2nd day and make up the difference on the 3rd. Each snatch run, I'll use snatch on the first pixie and each of the cats.

I agree with you on warning beginners to gaming in general; anyone familiar with RPG drop mechanics already knows they're more subject to RNG screwage than any other ability and have come to accept it. If you want a soul whose abilities are unambiguous, any non-gunslinger would fit the description.

sanahtlig
02-24-2017, 03:15 PM
Alright, I'm going to put this to the test. It's much easier to measure the statistical differences when you have larger quantities to compare, and I could do it with epitaph drops but I'd rather not experiment during this event.
If you want to make a large-scale study of this, here's my suggestion:
Find 5 people who have a given tier of Snatch. Find 5 people who don't have Snatch. Have both groups spam the Expert event fight for the rest of the week, counting the number of boss kills and the number of Hearts of Apocalypse they get. Counting stacks of Snatch is too tedious (and there's 5 mobs to keep track of each with potentially different drop rates...); but we're only looking for an effect anyway so we don't need to.

Bring me the data from this and I'll run the stats on it (I'm a computational biologist and I've done these sorts of analyses for my PhD project). If you want me to also do a Chi-squared test (which can be a bit more sensitive than a t-test sometimes), I'll also need the number of runs where no Heart of Apocalypse dropped.

scrubp
02-24-2017, 03:57 PM
hi hi

there is this one skill called "snipe shot" and it reduces the attack and defense of all enemies by quite a bit

it's also an EX skill so you can put it on any class

dare i say it's the best skill in the game right now

oh and it so happens to be on D'Artagnan, which is why a lot of people are going through the effort of unlocking her and not only because of Snatch

MasterE
02-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Have both groups spam the Expert event fight for the rest of the weekThat's where you lost me; I already said that I'm not going to experiment with my odds during this event. I doubt you'll find 10 players willing to do that. There's plenty of time to work out a methodology for the 3 days between events. This should get a separate thread, though.

vysethevaliant
02-24-2017, 04:40 PM
So, just to be sure, events do return in the future, right? I'm kind of stressing out over getting my Eidolon fully LB'd, as well as the weapon. I've been farming Expert since Day One, and only got my first Eidolon yesterday via trade-in's. The number of times I get no gold chest or, even worse, a gold chest but with an enhancer inside, is heart-breaking, and I really don't want to use my stamina potions now when my cap is relatively low (51). I'd much rather save them for future events where I could get more out of each one.

I know in GBF the events run once and then that's it (aside from the odd collaboration the returns), so it kind of has me worried. I do want to unlock the Eidolon's event scene, but given my luck so far...

Mitoru
02-24-2017, 04:47 PM
So, just to be sure, events do return in the future, right? I'm kind of stressing out over getting my Eidolon fully LB'd, as well as the weapon. I've been farming Expert since Day One, and only got my first Eidolon yesterday via trade-in's. The number of times I get no gold chest or, even worse, a gold chest but with an enhancer inside, is heart-breaking, and I really don't want to use my stamina potions now when my cap is relatively low (51). I'd much rather save them for future events where I could get more out of each one.

I know in GBF the events run once and then that's it (aside from the odd collaboration the returns), so it kind of has me worried. I do want to unlock the Eidolon's event scene, but given my luck so far...

You need her only at lvl 40, no need to LB her at all for the scene.

vysethevaliant
02-24-2017, 04:50 PM
Oh, well that's surprising. For some reason I thought it was level 50, haha. Thanks, that fixes that problem!

I'd still like to LB her, as well as the weapon though. I don't have the makings of a dark/fire team just yet, but I know I will eventually, so it'd be nice to have. I really hope the events do return later.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 04:51 PM
On DMM, this (along with the next event) were revived close to 4 months later. That is, this event originally ran April 4-11, then got reprinted July 29 to August 8 alongside the second event (which originally ran April 14-22).

vysethevaliant
02-24-2017, 04:56 PM
On DMM, this (along with the next event) were revived close to 4 months later. That is, this event originally ran April 4-11, then got reprinted July 29 to August 8 alongside the second event (which originally ran April 14-22).
Whew, thanks!

So I assume this applies to other events too? I'm going to work hard on increasing my rank so I have more stamina to work with (to more easily grind out these materials), so I'm considering saving my stamina potions until maybe the third/fourth event to get more use out of them. If events return eventually, I'll just take things slow at the start and work my way up.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 05:03 PM
For a few others yes, for the rest not yet.

Event #3 (originally April 27-May 6) and Event #4 (May 9-May 16) were reprinted December 26 to January 1.
Event #10 (originally July 11-July 19) and Event #14 (August 31-September 7) were reprinted February 17 to February 28 (aka, going on right now).

Aidoru
02-24-2017, 05:15 PM
Out of curiosity, how difficult is it to manage the reprint events with ongoing events in this game? The stamina pool is awfully small in this game and I can't imagine trying to farm the same stuff over again while being able doing another event at the same time.

sanahtlig
02-24-2017, 05:29 PM
That's where you lost me; I already said that I'm not going to experiment with my odds during this event. I doubt you'll find 10 players willing to do that. There's plenty of time to work out a methodology for the 3 days between events. This should get a separate thread, though.
There's no "experimentation" involved. It's an observational study. The players with Snatch will use it. The players who don't... won't. But whatever. Do your own limited study with insufficient power and reduced significance (to the drops players are actually interested in) and then we'll be the ones to tell you your findings are 'anecdotal'...

Alastris
02-24-2017, 05:33 PM
I didn't tally mark my runs with n without anzu. I can say though, snatch makes the trash mobs drop silver more, usually they drop 2 silver each more cmmonly with 1-2 stack of snatch on them. As well as Apoc dropping gold chest more frequent with snatch up. Its not a big margin, but given the amount of time you are gonna run events for drops. If u plan to farm a lot, its highly recommended for atleast investing in gran as you can get 3 snatch attempt every 3 turns. Luck is a huge factor definitely, snatch just close that silly margin ever so slightly. N Jelly at all those double anzu users.

karragin1
02-24-2017, 05:39 PM
seems like mordred has to wait getting my some snatch it seems

MasterE
02-24-2017, 05:45 PM
There's no "experimentation" involved. It's an observational study.
You know, the intellectual dishonesty you've shown so far convinces me your PhD gave you certainty of your opinions, but not the humility to reassess them. If you don't recalibrate the lenses you perceive through, your observations become flawed. You can't be trusted with an observational study.

Lag
02-24-2017, 05:54 PM
hi hi

there is this one skill called "snipe shot" and it reduces the attack and defense of all enemies by quite a bit

it's also an EX skill so you can put it on any class

dare i say it's the best skill in the game right now

oh and it so happens to be on D'Artagnan, which is why a lot of people are going through the effort of unlocking her and not only because of Snatch

Haha. The only reason I went for her was because I like the loli types.
Everything else was a bonus.

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Out of curiosity, how difficult is it to manage the reprint events with ongoing events in this game? The stamina pool is awfully small in this game and I can't imagine trying to farm the same stuff over again while being able doing another event at the same time.

Interestingly enough, aside from the fact that each set of reprints is two old events at the same time, the first two sets did not overlap with any new events, according to the schedule on the wiki. There is a Union Fight type event supposedly going on alongside the 3rd set of reprints though.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, my mistake. The 3rd set of reprints does not overlap with the Union Fight event.

sanahtlig
02-24-2017, 06:03 PM
You know, the intellectual dishonesty you've shown so far convinces me your PhD gave you certainty of your opinions, but not the humility to reassess them. If you don't recalibrate the lenses you perceive through, your observations become flawed. You can't be trusted with an observational study.
Mhm. Yeah, have fun tangling with those windmills. I'll be over here.

Aidoru
02-25-2017, 06:08 AM
First rainbow chest or whatever you call it and I get a friggin SR weapon.

Ringabel
02-25-2017, 06:41 AM
i see MasterE got tired of being wrong when arguing against game mechanics that easy to proof and documented, so now he arguing on topic that is difficult to prove or disprove.

Cardes
02-25-2017, 07:17 AM
Tried the Expert one with my team (11k overall power) won but really lucky. After she activated her AoE attack, it wiped out my team and the only ones left were 2 sub members (weak ones), they both triggered triple attacks and won. Was disappointed though the drop rates were the same.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 07:41 AM
Can someone explain to me, how can someone get all those items from the event gacha. Cause I seriously cant explain myself. I mean I am getting shitty drops all along, heck even after more then 30 tries dont have enough even to get the Eidolon. Is it supposed to be so damn hard to get those event items, or am I just so unlucky with the drops. That aside, I have a little less then 15k power, with Nike, Brynhildr (my best draw now, all others were r or nothing) and Cassiopeia in the team, togethere with Artemis from the prelaunch, I can easily beat the expert map, without even losing one of the girls. So I can farm the last map, but the drops for me like I said are bad. Is it just me or are others having the same trouble getting them?

nislo
02-25-2017, 07:57 AM
Luck is the point, free player:

Cardes
02-25-2017, 08:02 AM
Can someone explain to me, how can someone get all those items from the event gacha. Cause I seriously cant explain myself. I mean I am getting shitty drops all along, heck even after more then 30 tries dont have enough even to get the Eidolon. Is it supposed to be so damn hard to get those event items, or am I just so unlucky with the drops. That aside, I have a little less then 15k power, with Nike, Brynhildr (my best draw now, all others were r or nothing) and Cassiopeia in the team, togethere with Artemis from the prelaunch, I can easily beat the expert map, without even losing one of the girls. So I can farm the last map, but the drops for me like I said are bad. Is it just me or are others having the same trouble getting them?

For me, Standard one is better after a few tries of comparing it against Expert. In my experience, drop rates are the same.

MeaK
02-25-2017, 08:16 AM
So what do the 2 grimoire items do? Free break limit on an SR and SSR respectively?

Aidoru
02-25-2017, 08:56 AM

Event gacha...? Wrong game?

Regardless, you won't be able to get everything, even if you whale you'd have to spend several hundreds of dollars worth of AP potions for everything since our AP pool is so small the full recovery pots will only give you 2 runs at max right now. Unless someone here is Lv70.

So what do the 2 grimoire items do? Free break limit on an SR and SSR respectively?

Not free break limits, they're required to for the final break limit and 5 of each are needed for their respective ranks. Which is pretty dam ridiculous considering how much the book prices go up after you purchase one.

karragin1
02-25-2017, 09:13 AM
For me, Standard one is better after a few tries of comparing it against Expert. In my experience, drop rates are the same.

is this true can anyone back it up??

I also don't get why people are having a hard time i spent no money and im already working to my third apoc.. but i cant get an epigraph for my life still so rip soul points

Lag
02-25-2017, 09:48 AM

I also don't get why people are having a hard time i spent no money and im already working to my third apoc.. but i cant get an epigraph for my life still so rip soul points

I have 100+ Epigraphs. I'll trade them for a few hearts. :/

Just a few more pls...
http://i.imgur.com/RRMnrnC.jpg

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 12:06 PM
Well that is reasuring. So I can only pray that I get those strange ruby stones (the last one from the four). I mean I finally got the 5th one today, so I could finally trade that for the Eidolon. I dont know if I should even bother for the rest now, since my luck is so bad. I mean dont get me wrong, I understand what you told me about the ap potions, and I understand that very well, but hell they could make it more easy. You played the aigis new event..... now that is how an event is done, I mean I need only a little more then 100 talismans and I have maxed Nagi. But here..... just sad man, just sad. And is that about drops true, I mean the drops on all maps, cause if it is, I am not gonna bother anymore with the expert one.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can clear the expert stage its all rng from there nothing hard or easy about that. I'd be on the third apoc too but only have 9 hearts total because everything other time the gold chest dropped it was a enhance material.

- - - Updated - - -

Standard is typically good for 1 gold chest, ~2 silver, and a few of the... bronze? chests. Anzu + 4 or more Snatch stacks have led me to almost always get Apocalypse to drop 1 gold/2 silver/3 bronze, with the rare times I get 1 silver instead of 2.
My luck for the past two days farming Standard is such that it's been a decent source of Hearts, but a poor source of Eyes.

aswq
02-25-2017, 12:25 PM
Normally standard gives 8 to 12 chests and expert 12(you are really unlucky if you get less) to 16, but that's for me. Still not a single rainbow and hearts drops depends to much on luck.

sniddy
02-25-2017, 12:55 PM
OK is this how grindy the game is, I mean jeezus

If this is reflective of the game, I think I'll quit

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Drop rates are better when the 3rd event rolls around since it has a high difficulty. We are missing the expertsp quests for this and probably the next event that had high rates for specific drop types.

sanahtlig
02-25-2017, 02:08 PM
OK is this how grindy the game is, I mean jeezus

If this is reflective of the game, I think I'll quit
If you just aim for one of each of the SSR weapon and SSR eidolon, it's not a ton of materials to collect (a few runs a day over the course of the entire week should be enough). And advent events are only one of the event types. There's also unison and raid events which will have different mechanics.

Haieta
02-25-2017, 02:11 PM

I dont know about that since i've been running expert, though i've also got herts from the occasional few times i run standard(obviously not every time, same goes for expert).

Though, i think expert is still worth it in it's own way (the lucky drop of SSR weapon), i believe expert have a higher Platinum/rainbow(however you wanna call it) chest chance than standard (as i got mine from expert so ..... ) yeah .....

Currently Working towards my third apoc as well, and third(second from token) weapon ._. .... though i think i've ran out of luck now :/

BarbatosZaku
02-25-2017, 02:15 PM
We only obtain Eidolions from events? There are gonna be events where we can obtain SSR Kamihime without jewels and gold?

sanahtlig
02-25-2017, 02:28 PM
There are gonna be events where we can obtain SSR Kamihime without jewels and gold?
I don't think so. But the new story chapters should add more SR kamihime, and there should be a $50 guaranteed SSR Kamihime Gatcha at some point (1 roll allowed per limited-time offer).

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 02:31 PM
Ok, I observed a little what I get and this is what my conclusion to my other posts are. I get from expert about 8 or maybe 11 chest max (once got 3 chests, 3!!!! from expert map), from standards, i get around 8-9 chests. But for the last 3 times, I got a heart from standard, while from expert in 11 rows, I didnt get none. So there it is, standard is for me..... and btw about that weapon chance drop..... let me just say, if I already get less chests that is normal, I dont get any hearts from the expert map, how big chance is for me to even get that freakish SSR weapon you posted.... let us just say almost zero....

sanahtlig
02-25-2017, 02:36 PM
Ok, I observed a little what I get and this is what my conclusion to my other posts are. I get from expert about 8 or maybe 11 chest max (once got 3 chests, 3!!!! from expert map), from standards, i get around 8-9 chests. But for the last 3 times, I got a heart from standard, while from expert in 11 rows, I didnt get none. So there it is, standard is for me..... and btw about that weapon chance drop..... let me just say, if I already get less chests that is normal, I dont get any hearts from the expert map, how big chance is for me to even get that freakish SSR weapon you posted.... let us just say almost zero....
Due to the event shop scaling with duplicate purchases, a weapon or eidolon drop is far more valuable than a few extra materials. Everyone that tries will be able to get one of each of the SSR weapon and eidolon. After that, it's down to luck.

scrubp
02-25-2017, 02:40 PM

The reason why it's hard is because the event only gives you a little more than a week to grind 215 hearts for a maxed summon. Assuming you get only 1 heart per Expert run on average, this is absolutely impossible to accomplish unless you luckfag and get 1 or 2 as drops. Even if you get one summon as a drop, it's still near impossible to finish break limiting the summon unless you are always spending AP optimally throughout the entire event.

I'd actually like to say that most people aren't even getting one heart per Expert run on average so RIP. It's unrealistic to think anyone could max her out at the moment as a F2P player but I'm assuming that most of the people who are mad at shit drops are mad because shit drops are the reason why we won't be able to max anything.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 03:01 PM
Due to the event shop scaling with duplicate purchases, a weapon or eidolon drop is far more valuable than a few extra materials. Everyone that tries will be able to get one of each of the SSR weapon and eidolon. After that, it's down to luck.

True, but I just tried standard again, got 7 chests and a heart again..... I mean I got almost nothing on expert, for 11 times in a row, so I rather go for something that is certain, then something uncertain. If you ask me, it is like this. Standard gives you all the materials, while expert gives you maybe more chests, but less valuable materials, for the exchange of getting a chance of getting a good drop. So it either comes down to this.... you go for the certain map (standard), where you get all the materials more frequently, or try to gamble (expert), in hopes of getting something. For me standard is proving more valuable, because till now, I was doing mostly expert, and got nothing. So maybe it is just my bad luck, but I may try some more, and will comment tommorow what I got, so that we can make a comparision.

- - - Updated - - -

We only obtain Eidolions from events? There are gonna be events where we can obtain SSR Kamihime without jewels and gold?

No SSR Kamihime, but some events do have SR Kamihime as one of the prizes. The first such event will be event #5
(which is also the first raid type event). From looking at the event and SR kamihime lists, it seems that with the exception of the Koihime Musou collaboration, event SR Kamihime are in every raid type event, and are only in raid type events.

sanahtlig
02-25-2017, 03:12 PM
I'm assuming that most of the people who are mad at shit drops are mad because shit drops are the reason why we won't be able to max anything.
Why should we reasonably expect to be able to max something from the first event in the first place? That'd be pretty awful balance. The Japanese had a renewal of this event 4 months later. These people should chill and accept that the game was balanced around NOT having maxed items from the first event. The eidolon alone, limit breaked just a single time, will provide a huge stat buff, so there's definitely something to strive for.

Haieta
02-25-2017, 03:30 PM
The reason why it's hard is because the event only gives you a little more than a week to grind 215 hearts for a maxed summon. Assuming you get only 1 heart per Expert run on average, this is absolutely impossible to accomplish unless you luckfag and get 1 or 2 as drops. Even if you get one summon as a drop, it's still near impossible to finish break limiting the summon unless you are always spending AP optimally throughout the entire event.

I'd actually like to say that most people aren't even getting one heart per Expert run on average so RIP. It's unrealistic to think anyone could max her out at the moment as a F2P player but I'm assuming that most of the people who are mad at shit drops are mad because shit drops are the reason why we won't be able to max anything.

Looking through the japanese wiki and the events.... just realized that we got trolled hard by the devs.....

If you look though the events, the first 6 Advant battle requires much more materials to max the summon, and then afterwards , they decide to decrease the amount required ( see the material required for the more recent advant battles...) the revive/renew of event 3 &4 also have lower amount of materials required.

But for some reason, when they move the game over to the english version, they didnt decrease the material amount required, despite doing that the to newer event for the japanese version.....

Aidoru
02-25-2017, 04:43 PM
Why should we reasonably expect to be able to max something from the first event in the first place? That'd be pretty awful balance. The Japanese had a renewal of this event 4 months later. These people should chill and accept that the game was balanced around NOT having maxed items from the first event. The eidolon alone, limit breaked just a single time, will provide a huge stat buff, so there's definitely something to strive for.

It's not a matter of balance. How 'strong' the first event unit rarely ever matters and in the case the unit or event is unbalanced, then developers can simply adjust the units parameters or make changes for future events, which as you can see in the post above, they do by reducing the amount needed for future content, which can only imply the struggles of trying to complete these kind of events will most likely be everlasting within the game if they had to reduce it and not increase it.

Regardless, this will only leave a bad impression on the game for some players as completionism and collection are a big part of these games. Only being able to partially complete a event girl/weapon/etc no matter how much time and effort they put in will most likely deter them away but hey, who cares about other people right?

President Ramu
02-25-2017, 04:56 PM

While I agree that it shouldn't be easy to get casually, I feel it should at least be feasible for people who just no-life grind the thing during the entire Event to max either the Eidolon or the weapon. The game relies on so much RNG for getting any other components to your squad, it would make more sense balance-wise to allow people who are willing to work for it some modicum of control over their team with Events.

I have two accounts doing the Expert event only every time stamina allows, and I still can't foresee getting more than two copies each of the Eidolon and weapon by the end of this. It's barely different than if I just played a few times a day, which strikes me as peculiar.

sniddy
02-25-2017, 06:05 PM
Yeh I'm thinking if future events are like this, theres no point playing I have a job, I don't need another....I feel this could be putting far too much strain to play properly on my time

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 08:19 PM
it is a bad day today..... 2 accounts and 10+ runs each on expert.....0 hearts and the last round pop a gold chest.... and it's enhance material.... really?!

KonKon
02-25-2017, 08:30 PM
Guy's about this Revival Event.
Let's say that I maxed either one of Eidolon or SSR weapons.
or in other Words bought all the Tier rewards for any of them.

now, during Revival can I buy another copy of them!?
or that's it? limited only to 4 copy purchase for Eidolon and 3 for SSR Weapon!?

President Ramu
02-25-2017, 08:42 PM
Holy shit, the SSR Eidolon just dropped from of those fancy rainbow chests on Expert.

Welp, I guess the exchange prices are fair enough after all. If you grind long enough you don't have to buy all four.