PDA

View Full Version : Just how much netorae is in this game?

Biodeamon
02-21-2017, 05:47 AM
So I've been playing the game for about a week now and I think i've been noticing a worrying trend of alot of the h-scenes mainly just featuring watching other people bang your waifu(Beowulf and Amon for example). I mean isn't the point of harem games to collect a harem for yourself? Not that I have too much of a problem with netorae itself, it's just really not my cup of tea.

I'm really enjoying the game so far otherwise, I'm just a bit concerned the h scenes may not be for me.

Ramazan
02-21-2017, 06:56 AM
Just dont go on watching the scene if you know its leading your girl to ntr, simple :D this game obviously not for waifu lovers but only stay for gameplay in that case, i can comfortably say gameplay is #2 compared to other nut games.

VortexMagus
02-21-2017, 09:00 AM
Personally, I like it. Its not like I enjoy watching other people bang my favorite characters, actually I find it kind of distasteful, but I enjoy that the game has a variety of scenes to cater for all tastes. I like vanilla well enough but all vanilla all day becomes boring (I stopped watching most FKG scenes specifically because of this). Personally I like the reverse scenarios where the MC is seduced behind Alyssa's back. Not quite NTR but still a little bit spicy.

I just skip all the scenes that I don't like. There have been quite a few of them.

Aidoru
02-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Rape, there's quite a bit but NTR, not so much, unless you're someone who considers all rape NTR then yea, sure.

So far, I've only had one harem scene where the girl had sex with some other guy while 'you' watch the two and it wasn't even rape, she did it consensually. Which was with Zephyrus.

Honestly rather have that than some weak foot/shoejob scene like Arthur. For a legendary, you'd expect her to do something more great, her scene was weak even in the SM scale.

Tony
02-28-2017, 02:44 AM
Funny, I just thought about this when I got to Merlin's scene. Then I did a count of what I had so far (soul wise) and found that there has so far been a slight favoring towards non-vanilla stuff. Now I know I can skip them, but I was wondering if this skew is just due to an odd number of the standard Soul scenes being like that. Rather, will there be a bit more vanilla for some of the others just to balance it out?

On a somewhat related note, is Olivier's scene set in the present when she's a part of our party or in the past? At first I thought it was the present, but reading the description more it almost sounded like this was the "betrayal" part of her backstory.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 09:10 AM
i´m sure that the game don´t will last too much because final scene of most girls bad ending with a kidnapping & rape, sure amon was rescued but the other NOT, it don´t the best way to sell waifus to cash players
the game still alive in dmm???

- - - Updated - - -

i´m sure that the game don´t will last too much because final scene of most girls bad ending with a kidnapping & rape, sure amon was rescued but the other NOT, it don´t the best way to sell waifus to cash players

On the dmm adult game section it's ranked 2nd overall today.

iykwim
02-28-2017, 09:41 AM
Simple solution: Play the SFW version

WonderWaffle
02-28-2017, 10:30 AM

- - - Updated - - -

On the dmm adult game section it's ranked 2nd overall today.

By popular demand they changed over to majority vanilla like 90% of it for the DMM version

Eliont
02-28-2017, 10:50 AM
By popular demand they changed over to majority vanilla like 90% of it for the DMM version

Sad, we have enought vanilla already... this is one and only non-vanilla game currently on Nutaku.

All non-mc rape scenes i seen so far setting them in the past. Thought i want some of them with mc too ^___^

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 11:12 AM
Sad, we have enought vanilla already... this is one and only non-vanilla game currently on Nutaku.

All non-mc rape scenes i seen so far setting them in the past. Thought i want some of them with mc too ^___^

So basically you want Brynhildr.

Eliont
02-28-2017, 06:56 PM
Brynhildr.
She is my pre-reg hime =)
Her scenes sweet and good, but regular.

Ramazan
03-02-2017, 08:23 AM
I just felt relieved when watching both shiva and tyr's second scenes. MC "saves" both of them after first scene's trauma :)

Lag
03-03-2017, 05:15 AM
I just felt relieved when watching both shiva and tyr's second scenes. MC "saves" both of them after first scene's trauma :)

I just finished Shiva's a few moments ago. MC feels more like a gentle serial rapist, still. That guy is way too forceful in trying to get laid.
I'm like, "Dude, you just found this girl in a field and she just explained her story, and you are already trying to hit it against her protests." But, in the end she just goes with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ramazan
03-03-2017, 05:22 AM
I just finished Shiva's a few moments ago. MC feels more like a gentle serial rapist, still. That guy is way too forceful in trying to get laid.
I'm like, "Dude, you just found this girl in a field and she just explained her story, and you are already trying to hit it against her protests." But, in the end she just goes with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty much yeah XD

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 01:00 AM
The heck is up with some of these NTR events? Merlin gets raped and then what? Does she return to the party? Is she contracted with her rapist now? Where's the friggin resolution? Same thing with Van Helsing.

Lag
03-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Same thing with Van Helsing.

You'd think they'd have killed her for sure. There is ZERO chance they released her. Very unlikely to be rescued.

We will never know.

Eliont
03-07-2017, 04:23 AM
You'd think they'd have killed her for sure.

And after that Merlin become Heroic Soul (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Heroic_Spirit).

Unregistered
12-03-2017, 12:37 PM
I won't deny that some people like the non-vanilla stuff, but its still distressing that some of your companions get raped so easily and they just get brainwashed and you can't do sht about it, some of em don't even give you a sequel and you are left with, what the fuck happened next, did I lose her to just some random fuck and we will never see her again?

sanahtlig
12-03-2017, 03:26 PM
some of em don't even give you a sequel and you are left with, what the fuck happened next, did I lose her to just some random fuck and we will never see her again?
Flip that around. The protagonist just had sex with a heroine. What happened next? Did it go anywhere? How did it affect other relationships? The lack of context is problematic whether the content is "vanilla" or not.

Unregistered
12-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Flip that around. The protagonist just had sex with a heroine. What happened next? Did it go anywhere? How did it affect other relationships? The lack of context is problematic whether the content is "vanilla" or not.
The main cast already refers to the mc as a voracious, insatiable, sex-fiend. We have context. Look at summer and Halloween events too. Vanilla event girls are clearly competing for the MC. Even a girl who was raped. Where are you going with this?

Unregistered
12-03-2017, 11:21 PM

the whole purpose and story of the game is to form contracts and gain allies, if it went as a relationship or not the point is as stated above, having a harem, for what purpose thats for each games their use, be to defeat a demon or stop a world catastrophe, now if you lose them by some random mother fucker what was the point of adding that "ally" then, it just makes no sense at all, no matter what you try to argue with, if it was another hentai then yes, I won't argue because thats the story the owner decided to make, but here, no buddy, there is no flip here

Unregistered
12-03-2017, 11:23 PM
So... How do we play the SFW version? And does it still have the same mechanics on terms of unlocking abilities and getting gems?

Slashley
12-04-2017, 01:54 AM
So... How do we play the SFW version? And does it still have the same mechanics on terms of unlocking abilities and getting gems?Just use .com instead of .net.

And Gems? Do you mean Jewels? Yeah. I haven't used it much, but I think the SFW version is only different in that it doesn't have the H scenes themselves, you know, the stuff where the UI is different.

sanahtlig
12-04-2017, 06:24 AM
Where are you going with this?
That good sex scenes--and especially netorare--depend on a connection to the characters. The game doesn't bother to establish this with most of the Gatcha characters, and even the development of story characters is subpar by any but Gatcha game standards. If you came to this game looking for satisfactory story, or even a setting with a bare minimum of effort put into it, you're looking in the wrong place.

Laventale
12-04-2017, 04:34 PM
So basically you want Brynhildr.

At least her scenes were cute.

omelletetherice
12-06-2017, 10:50 AM
actually, i find the story to be ok, not great but not bad either. the only chars i feel isn't gettin enough development would be cybele n baal. i won't lie thou, i would like a little more context in some occasions thou. (would've loved to have seen diabolos n co. in the hotsprings) Also, i can see where everyone is coming from when they wonder what happens to some of the himes and souls.

i.e. in scenes like merlin or van helsing it really don't give a real conclusion as to what happened to them. thou in other scenes like artemis and thor, it at least give a single line about someone coming to save them or in thor case her still being imprisioned. Q.Q its like so we got thor for a lil bit then she gets kidnapped n never heard from again? wtf? n did we ever get merlin or helsing back?

if i had to say the main thing that bother me about this game its rather on usual how the ppl usually capture said hime or eido.

for instance, who team of himes, eidos, n soul with other successors to capture crom cruach.
her harem scene: random villager hits her with a sleep powder bag... wtf, that's all it took?! wth were we doing then?

Stway
12-06-2017, 12:26 PM
for instance, who team of himes, eidos, n soul with other successors to capture crom cruach.
her harem scene: random villager hits her with a sleep powder bag... wtf, that's all it took?! wth were we doing then?

I never thought about that until now.. yea, it's kinda dumb lmao. Villager used P2W sleep powder I guess.

"Villager 1A threw dust... it's super effective!"

Slashley
12-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Hey man, Crom's Crotch had been calmed down by that point. She wasn't raging and slaughtering everyone on sight, okay? We did that! Okay!

NO PLOTHOLES WHATSOEVER, OKAY?!?

Eunicorn
12-07-2017, 02:06 PM
in the end, we all just came to the game for faps

LeCrestfallen
12-07-2017, 02:08 PM
i came to fap, and stayed for gameplay!

Marigold
12-07-2017, 04:02 PM
I'm yet to find a scene that I like, most of the time I find them very cringy and well it's a deal breaker for me, joined in July and since July I skip all the scenes and dialogue.
It's just a really fun game for me now, I don't get why people get so triggered over this kind of scenes when in the end this is just a game; if you want to fap and you don't like the scenes just skip them, then go and google for hentai or whatever you're into.
You have to realize that for the main character (which is plainly toying with all the girls) they're just hook-ups; which is normal in the young people of the current society, also leaves free room for the netorare which in essence is part of what keeps the major population of players hooked up (screwing all the girls in the game for some guys and there's also few that are just whaling for x or y waifu of theirs I guess).
The game isn't supposed to be taken seriously, furthermore establish any kind of link between you and x fictional character, if it was that way the game wouldn't generate much money.
Apart from that most of the netorare is focused around the backstories of girls, or did you expected thousand year old Goddesses to be virgins?
Be serious with yourself, almost no 15 year old is virgin and waiting for the love of their life nowadays, not even the nerdy, chubby or unattractive.
Anyway, whatever tickles your pickle

LeCrestfallen
12-08-2017, 04:02 AM
Well its a question of taste, i too dislike most of the scenes, but there are a couple enjoable ones ~~

But like i was saying in another thread: Came for the fap, stayed for the gameplay.

omelletetherice
12-09-2017, 03:09 PM
yea, i don't think anyone was complaining about the ntr as much as HOW much ntr there is. which apparently changes a lot in the future. im not bother as much by the actually ntr scene as much as the scene that leads to it. find myself skipping that more than the scene itself. crom cruach was just an example, there are many others, but i'll leave it right there. (sure wish that dude came to help with that medusa bs thou)

i actually tend to skip a lot of scenes ntr or not simply because a lot of the voices go to that high pitch squeals n whatnot. (probably y crowleys was one of my favs) N i don't think anyone really takes the story seriously or thought anyone of the hime's were virgins, not sure where that came from.

as for triggered. the only scene that really triggered me was thor's. Its like, she got a nice ass, big ol titties, and she was pretty thicc. No tittyfuck, no anal, no hotdogging, no other weird sex making use of that nice thicc bod. WTH, she might as well been a flat chest flat ass loli at that point! yea... was really salty about that one. (and not being able to see diabolos... n co? in the hotsprings)

kinda wish they would do more femdom thou, y'know to for lore n all. but yea, different taste in all. >.>