PDA

View Full Version : [Event 23] For the Flowers of the World, With Love. (02.21. ~ 03.07.2017)

paraphin
02-21-2017, 08:58 AM

i think this event will be very easy...

this time the event show the contens of every gacha-machine reset, just watch the event details.
and we will get new special equip, nice!!! :3

i need coins, alot of coins...

edit: the summonable specail stage of phase 1 will give you 345 sunshine drops; costs: 10 fireflies

Eversor86
02-21-2017, 09:04 AM
Not sure if you are mistaken or info in event info is bad, but resets 8 to 11 are all 315 per spin cost according to it.

Also 10/20 stamina phase 1 maps spawn 25 stamina bonus map that gives 150 drops.

Eab1990
02-21-2017, 09:09 AM
Bah, wasn't expecting another gacha event already. Darn table lied to me.

Oh well. Good selection of girls again.

twilightdream
02-21-2017, 09:11 AM
It's an honor to have Fatsia or Yasude for the event since I lack of pierce unit...

paraphin
02-21-2017, 09:22 AM
Not sure if you are mistaken or info in event info is bad, but resets 8 to 11 are all 315 per spin cost according to it.

Also 10/20 stamina phase 1 maps spawn 25 stamina bonus map that gives 150 drops.

yeah, you're right, i fixed that thx.
that meas you need even less sunshine drops :D

nazrin992
02-21-2017, 09:22 AM
Summon stage can also be done twice if you are fast enough.

Also, my 10+1 draw for the new gacha:

I feel so happy for today. :o

Myrdin
02-21-2017, 09:25 AM
Thats an extremely good roll. Gratz ;)

So is it better to run 1-1 / 1-2 and spawn the garden, or is it more worthwile going with 1-4 in the long run ?
Also... that gacha is pretty damn fckn expensive, gheez.

nazrin992
02-21-2017, 09:29 AM
Nothing can beat Gaillardia's high interest rate.

Eversor86
02-21-2017, 09:33 AM
Summon stage can also be done twice if you are fast enough.

Also, my 10+1 draw for the new gacha:

I feel so happy for today. :o

People like you should just quit cause you suck all spin luck from other people...

I mean I just did a 10+1 on ticket for sake of getting Maple (first 6* for me if I got her), I even did the normal gacha till 4* thingy, this is what I got:

Of course ticket wasn't Maple either.

So yay for 5k coins, 4* which only use is unlocking character quests, and a 5* from ticket that will probably be never used (have 20 for squads already).

Eab1990
02-21-2017, 09:34 AM
Odd that I pulled half of those golds last week too.

Viola or Fake Southern Cross would be nice, but hell, I'll take a Laurentia too.

Ashen
02-21-2017, 09:44 AM
I'm pretty jealous of that Laurentia pull :P

Eversor86
02-21-2017, 10:06 AM
Thats an extremely good roll. Gratz ;)

So is it better to run 1-1 / 1-2 and spawn the garden, or is it more worthwile going with 1-4 in the long run ?
Also... that gacha is pretty damn fckn expensive, gheez.

1-1, 1-2 have the lest amount of drops per stamina (4 and 4.2 drops/stamina). They don't give any life crystals either. They spawn 25 stamina bonus map, that drops/stamina ratio wise is on level with 1-3 map a.k.a. 6 drops/stamina. Thou they do have best exp/stamina. Thou when you are levels 90+ or especially 100+ life crystals probably start to far outweigh exp/stamina.

1-4 has best ratio with 6.25 drops/stamina. Can spawn 80 stamina bonus with its 7.875 drops/stamina. Has best life crystals/stamina ratio of the two maps that drop it. But has the worst exp/stamina out of all maps.

So if you care for drops/stamina and/or life crystals/stamina - Ultimate + bonus stage it spawns (skip bonus if you wan't only LCs).
If you care for exp/stamina - Beginner and don't touch bonus stages (they have a crappy 2 exp/stamina ratios).
If you want a balance between exp/life crystals/drops - Advanced would be probably best.

Only thing I don't like about Ultimate maps is the stamina cost - with 80 you can't really do 9 per day to fulfill daily quests requirements if you aren't lucky with stamina drops from gathers.

Also all maps have same fireflies per stamina ratio of 0.1 (aka they give 1/2/4/8 respectively). So they are the same in terms of spawning the 0-stamina special stage.

Drip
02-21-2017, 10:36 AM
Only thing I don't like about Ultimate maps is the stamina cost - with 80 you can't really do 9 per day to fulfill daily quests requirements if you aren't lucky with stamina drops from gathers.
But then, in this event we're lucky to have that 0-stamina summonable stage. On some days last week, I had a pretty hard time reaching that 9th mission run. With this event, just speedrun (no autorun, but spamclick the next button) the summonable 5 2 times in a row.

Corintis
02-21-2017, 11:21 AM
As usual, praise Ashe.

http://i.imgur.com/a2xfQ3j.png

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 12:10 PM
damnit, pentas is like the hottest fkg ever... the only 5* I'd actually be happy to pull... too bad not enough gems :(

AgentFakku
02-21-2017, 02:14 PM
Pentas eyes bother me

took me a few tries to get Map 3 done - had to switch units - the ones who are going for the ring - I put slow units since for some reason, RNG lucky they get pass thru easily before the top squad can make it to the boss from above

ran out of stamina so can't do map 4 yet

Eversor86
02-21-2017, 02:28 PM
Odd. I did map 3 in first try with a mix of 400 to 600 squads evenly spread by starting spots on default (aka each spot got 1 fast and 1 slow squad + helper in one). And top team reached the joint point before ring squads even unlocked RNG node.

I failed thou on the 4th map. No RNG there, just that somehow faster teams ended on top line near the end and reached end flag before any team on the bottom reached their boss.

I will wait till day reset before I burn stamina dou, as I finished all daily quests for today, so would rather wait till next dailies ;).

Unregistered
02-21-2017, 02:32 PM
i got all maps done first try, and my first squad is 800 speed (the rest are like 400-500).

Rampage
02-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Odd. I did map 3 in first try with a mix of 400 to 600 squads evenly spread by starting spots on default (aka each spot got 1 fast and 1 slow squad + helper in one). And top team reached the joint point before ring squads even unlocked RNG node.

I failed thou on the 4th map. No RNG there, just that somehow faster teams ended on top line near the end and reached end flag before any team on the bottom reached their boss.

I will wait till day reset before I burn stamina dou, as I finished all daily quests for today, so would rather wait till next dailies ;).

Yea, had a few try, but was going to be farming it alot anyway, so was not really worried. Got all chest so did not bother, in the end, one helper squad with huge speed fixed problem, so really do not bother with fixing your squad, just get really fast helper, or a non-friend if you do have friend helper fast enough.

Eab1990
02-21-2017, 03:00 PM
Fuuuuuuck, Viola trolled me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205665210630012930/283717390791999488/unknown.png

The silver lining is that I pulled Echinacea on my 100 gold roll. Then my stalker Cyrtanthus again on my 300 gold roll.

Eversor86
02-21-2017, 03:42 PM
People pull up copies of 6 star girls... I hate you with a passion lol.

With my bad luck on RNG, I think I would fail on a 5+* ticket if it had 99% chance to roll 6* on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, had a few try, but was going to be farming it alot anyway, so was not really worried. Got all chest so did not bother, in the end, one helper squad with huge speed fixed problem, so really do not bother with fixing your squad, just get really fast helper, or a non-friend if you do have friend helper fast enough.

I think you wrote that to wrong person. Didn't write anything about fixing squads, and actually did finish Ultimate map on second try. My fix was just placing 2 first of my squads bottom, as they reach the end bosses first and in equal timing (both squads are close to 600 speed). Other squads and helper (between 400 and 550 speed) managed to reach their teleport spot so I did clear the map. I move the single team from its default starting spot to the one next to it, thanks to that both uses on cannons are utilized. Slight help that lets me AFK that map with 70k power squads.

MachThreeSlug
02-21-2017, 04:59 PM
If you're very lucky with loading times and rush through the stage by mashing the next button with auto-run off it is possible to get 2 runs out of a bonus stage.

The loading times is what will screw you over though so it's not an entirely reliable strategy.

Ashen
02-21-2017, 05:14 PM
If you're very lucky with loading times and rush through the stage by mashing the next button with auto-run off it is possible to get 2 runs out of a bonus stage.

The loading times is what will screw you over though so it's not an entirely reliable strategy.

For me it wasn't that hard to get a 2nd run, do u use the trick to scroll while battling? That saves about as much time as running without auto-run

Drip
02-21-2017, 05:27 PM
For me it wasn't that hard to get a 2nd run, do u use the trick to scroll while battling? That saves about as much time as running without auto-run
Even the results page can be sped up somewhat. If you mash your mousebutton when numbers appear, you can make each number appear instantly instead of "counting up". Doesn't save much, maybe 2-3 seconds, but it helps.

naenae
02-21-2017, 05:57 PM
People pull up copies of 6 star girls... I hate you with a passion lol.

With my bad luck on RNG, I think I would fail on a 5+* ticket if it had 99% chance to roll 6* on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you wrote that to wrong person. Didn't write anything about fixing squads, and actually did finish Ultimate map on second try. My fix was just placing 2 first of my squads bottom, as they reach the end bosses first and in equal timing (both squads are close to 600 speed). Other squads and helper (between 400 and 550 speed) managed to reach their teleport spot so I did clear the map. I move the single team from its default starting spot to the one next to it, thanks to that both uses on cannons are utilized. Slight help that lets me AFK that map with 70k power squads.

I agree with the first line passionately. I have three 6* girls. Dianthus, Cattleya, and Lycoris. The second two I had to pay for. Dianthus I got one a single pull by rank 10 . Actually pulling one that early made each draw after a lot more exciting...until I actually saw the drop rates.

MachThreeSlug
02-21-2017, 08:05 PM

Yep. I'm guessing the slow loading is only a thing for me.

I curse my shitty Australian internet speed! I curse it to hell!!!

DarklordVor
02-22-2017, 02:07 AM
Hi guys, I'm completely new to the game. Since I can only farm the beginner stage of the event, is it be better to get the gacha for Fatsia one at a time or 10 at once? Can anyone also tell me the dos and dont's for these kinds of limited events? I also noticed that I need to keep that firefly thingy for phase 2, is that right? Thanks!

nikonana
02-22-2017, 04:43 AM
Finally realized that bonus event stage actually not too efficient for event currency items due no 'guiding firefly' drop. Will not bother doing that stage again.

kringley
02-22-2017, 04:47 AM
Whether you roll the gacha one or 10 at a time doesn't matter if you are trying to clear all or most of the prizes on a given gacha page. If you want to reset with more things left then its technically better to roll one at a time as long as you are willing to suffer through the increased animation time. Judging from the guide on Discord, the special farmable stage in phase 2 will be a 700 sunshine for 20 fireflies, as opposed to 345 for 10. Slightly better but I wouldn't sweat it too much either way.

Personally I found it tricky to three medal E-4; I had to go in with a distinct speed imbalance and proper placement of the groups to make sure that both bosses got killed. That took several tries.

DarklordVor
02-22-2017, 05:16 AM
Whether you roll the gacha one or 10 at a time doesn't matter if you are trying to clear all or most of the prizes on a given gacha page. If you want to reset with more things left then its technically better to roll one at a time as long as you are willing to suffer through the increased animation time. Judging from the guide on Discord, the special farmable stage in phase 2 will be a 700 sunshine for 20 fireflies, as opposed to 345 for 10. Slightly better but I wouldn't sweat it too much either way.

Thanks. But why would anyone try to clear all the prizes? I don't think there's anything noteworthy other than the 3* and manyu. I'm currently on my 2nd reset and I'm trying to get the skillbloom or dressbloom, since those things will upgrade my Fatsia right?

Also, what is exactly the difference between phase 1 and 2? Will the gacha reset to 0 again and we'll have a chance on getting a 2nd Fatsia?

Drip
02-22-2017, 05:56 AM
Also, what is exactly the difference between phase 1 and 2? Will the gacha reset to 0 again and we'll have a chance on getting a 2nd Fatsia?
In Phase 2, four pages will be added to the gacha, with ampies, lvl 100 bloom dragons, lvl 100 manyus, and most importantly: 4 pieces of event jewelry (1 piece per page).

Event Jewelry is currently the most powerful jewelry available in game. Once leveled, it can make a 5* wearing a full set outperform a 6* which has only 1 equipment slot unlocked. This is especially the case for the girls with the Counter passive, since these also use the DEF stat offensively. The set from the current event is the fourth set so far

So, in a few days, you'll see people start to guess whether they can clear those last 4 pages, or would have to use Flower Gems for stamina refills to do so. Given a choice between resetting a page as soon as possible, or missing out on this jewelry, most experienced players rather reset a page early and forfeit a handful of ampies, bloom dragons or manyus. Event Jewelry is too rare and too powerful to miss out on.

- - - Updated - - -

Extra hint: do NOT use the equipment seeds you currently get from the gacha, but save them up (and save up a lot of goldpieces!) until you have that set of event jewelry complete. Once you have that, equip it to your favourite girl with 4 inventory slots (so you won't accidentally sell it) and start using the equipment seeds. Use the pieces of jewelry below +10 to level up the event jewelry, equip the +10 pieces to your other girls.

Corintis
02-22-2017, 06:12 AM
Extra hint: do NOT use the equipment seeds you currently get from the gacha, but save them up (and save up a lot of goldpieces!) until you have that set of event jewelry complete. Once you have that, equip it to your favourite girl with 4 inventory slots (so you won't accidentally sell it) and start using the equipment seeds. Use the pieces of jewelry below +10 to level up the event jewelry, equip the +10 pieces to your other girls.
I'm just too gawddam lazy to use mine.

DarklordVor
02-22-2017, 08:26 AM
In Phase 2, four pages will be added to the gacha, with ampies, lvl 100 bloom dragons, lvl 100 manyus, and most importantly: 4 pieces of event jewelry (1 piece per page).

Event Jewelry is currently the most powerful jewelry available in game. Once leveled, it can make a 5* wearing a full set outperform a 6* which has only 1 equipment slot unlocked. This is especially the case for the girls with the Counter passive, since these also use the DEF stat offensively. The set from the current event is the fourth set so far

So, in a few days, you'll see people start to guess whether they can clear those last 4 pages, or would have to use Flower Gems for stamina refills to do so. Given a choice between resetting a page as soon as possible, or missing out on this jewelry, most experienced players rather reset a page early and forfeit a handful of ampies, bloom dragons or manyus. Event Jewelry is too rare and too powerful to miss out on.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the advice! I didn't know about that jewelry thing, I'll keep that in mind in the next two weeks. I'll also try to keep my equipment seeds for later :) Are 6* only can be received from flower gems?

Do you actually save your sunshine drops and wait till the end to blow it? Or do you do it regularly? So currently, I'm on 5/7 reset because I've been lucky to be able to pull out the Fatsia stuffs in 10 pulls or so and leveling up, do you think I'm on track for that last 4 pages?

Ashen
02-22-2017, 09:16 AM
Is it confirmed that event equipment will be added? After all they never added it in a "non-special event" before.

Dari
02-22-2017, 09:22 AM
Well, it was in the DMM version so its safe to say yes.

Ashen
02-22-2017, 09:23 AM
Well, it was in the DMM version so its safe to say yes.

nice, thanks =)

Eversor86
02-22-2017, 10:51 AM
Just read the info of the event. All 12 gacha pages (starting and 11 resets) are fully listed. Price and what is inside them.

Also if one is able to run Advanced or Ultimate map, one can practically fully clear all pages just with passive regeneration and gathers. Even easier if you level up few times.

Clearing Ultimate map on 3 medals wasn't that hard. Put two similar speed teams bottom. Put 3 teams on top-right if you want to use both uses of the canons. With 600 speeds on bottom teams, they will kill bosses and reach end-flag around same time as 400-500 speed top squads reach their teleport.

EDIT:

Can someone post a print screen of that 10 GF 0-stamina bonus stage. I am wondering what team set-up to have for it. Like is 1 squad enough like the "broken" event with repeatable -stamina map few events before, or do I need two, or all 4 + helper.

Drip
02-22-2017, 11:53 AM
Can someone post a print screen of that 10 GF 0-stamina bonus stage. I am wondering what team set-up to have for it. Like is 1 squad enough like the "broken" event with repeatable -stamina map few events before, or do I need two, or all 4 + helper.
Same as the 0-stamina map we had some events ago. It's a single path, and one squad (plus helper) is enough. It's also repeatable again, but the timer is only 1 minute, which is barely enough to run the map twice before you have to summon a new one.

katsalia
02-22-2017, 12:58 PM
Sooo... been slacking on FKG lately, came back and did the new gacha to try for Echinacea, and was pleasantly surprised

AgentFakku
02-22-2017, 01:54 PM
Is it confirmed that event equipment will be added? After all they never added it in a "non-special event" before.

It3784 listed in the ingame event details under rewards

nazrin992
02-24-2017, 07:26 AM
Just log in early and got the supposed login bonus milestone FGs. With that said, I figure I could yolo 5 for curiosity.

The result is reunion of lolis:

I was honestly expecting Viola but another loli by same artist is nice and close enough :o

Now hoarding until end/start of new gacha.

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 01:12 PM
On a freshly loaded game (when animations are fast) its actually possible to do 0-stamina map 3 times per spawn with 800 speed team.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 07:45 PM
seems I have bad luck w/ dis gacha event compared to Giardilal? Indian-chan bread event despite the high spin costs

Eversor86
02-24-2017, 08:17 PM
I think I got red stuff each time in first half of spins (so in first 25 spins). Thou I fully clear them doing 10 spins at a time. 3 spins left and I will fully clear reset 5 and start working on reset 6. So I am basically 25% done overall, 50% done in phase one.

AgentFakku
02-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Here are my rolls

0: 2 rolls
1: 4 Rolls
2: 1 Roll
3: 3 Rolls
4: 4 Rolls

then w/ reissue and nation battles, im behind y'all

edit: rolls in 10's

Drip
02-25-2017, 12:17 AM
I've been resetting early this time, instead of fully clearing every box, and now reached page 6 with it's lvl 100 manyus, so time to do full clears now I guess.

AgentFakku
02-25-2017, 03:23 PM
swear to god, need to pay attention to my exp bar - lvl up today

got to finished up 5th page w/ 2 rolls of 10's - finally luck start to change LOL RNG goddess

naenae
02-25-2017, 11:45 PM
...Did anyone actually get anything good from the limited gacha that came with this event? Just bought ten fg to get to fifty because I wanted Echinatia...all flushed down the drain. 1 5* 1 4* and the rest threes, the former two being dupes. RNGeesus hates me

AgentFakku
02-28-2017, 01:27 AM
Gacha event RNG is weird

I had to roll heavy during the beginning and towards the end, I got luckier

Pulled the last bloom in the 1st roll for the 7th reset

Maladaptive
02-28-2017, 03:22 AM
Hello, first post here. Been playing for a about three weeks now.

As someone already mentioned, don't do the bonus hidden rounds (unless you are trying to do the round twice within the time limit).

The reason is, 80 stamina on round 4, nets you 500 sunshine drops, as well as 8 of the stones for the 0 stamina 345 sunshine drop bonus round. In effect, you get 500 + 80% of 345 for a total of 776 sunshine drops for your 80 stamina. The 80 stamina hidden bonus round gives you 630 sunshine drops, so you are losing 146 sunshine drops by doing that hidden bonus round instead of round 4.

To get all equipment in the last four Gacha machines, you will need 63,000 sunshine drops if you are unlucky and get the equipment on the very last draw each time. I reset as soon as I got the top item in machines 1-7 (well, waiting for round 2 to start then I will reset machine 7) so I could go for the equipment. I was lucky to get the blooms on pull 2 on machine 6, and pull 17 on machine 7. I have around 30,000 drops right now (20,000 actual, 10,000 in unclaimed 0 stamina 345 drop bonus rounds), so am hopeful I can get all the equipment in round 2.

And finally, my 11 Flower Gem draw, netting me my first 6 Star after 90+ levels. Got three 5 Stars as well :)

Drip
02-28-2017, 05:22 AM
Hello, first post here. Been playing for a about three weeks now.

As someone already mentioned, don't do the bonus hidden rounds (unless you are trying to do the round twice within the time limit).

The reason is, 80 stamina on round 4, nets you 500 sunshine drops, as well as 8 of the stones for the 0 stamina 345 sunshine drop bonus round. In effect, you get 500 + 80% of 345 for a total of 776 sunshine drops for your 80 stamina. The 80 stamina hidden bonus round gives you 630 sunshine drops, so you are losing 146 sunshine drops by doing that hidden bonus round instead of round 4.

To get all equipment in the last four Gacha machines, you will need 63,000 sunshine drops if you are unlucky and get the equipment on the very last draw each time. I reset as soon as I got the top item in machines 1-7 (well, waiting for round 2 to start then I will reset machine 7) so I could go for the equipment. I was lucky to get the blooms on pull 2 on machine 6, and pull 17 on machine 7. I have around 30,000 drops right now (20,000 actual, 10,000 in unclaimed 0 stamina 345 drop bonus rounds), so am hopeful I can get all the equipment in round 2.

And finally, my 11 Flower Gem draw, netting me my first 6 Star after 90+ levels. Got three 5 Stars as well :)
Grats on the 6* and the overall great pull! Still waiting for my trully legitly pulled 6* here :S

A Time to Screw
02-28-2017, 08:20 AM
Gotta go fast if you wanna run the bonus stage three times in one summon

https://youtu.be/qwe4OeXww5g

Zandel
02-28-2017, 09:10 AM
Gotta go fast if you wanna run the bonus stage three times in one summon

And get extremely lucky with loading times, if you get 2 10 sec loading times it's all over.

Maladaptive
02-28-2017, 12:42 PM
Can't complain about that!

AgentFakku
02-28-2017, 01:20 PM
Tried your method

not so lucky - 2 times after 3 failed attempts lol

u need to know where da buttons are and click really fast

trying to remember where campaign button was before it loaded

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 01:52 PM
Anyone doing the math on what's the most efficient missions?

I think the phase 2 unlockable mission is giving the same amount of gacha currency as the phase 1. So the only reason to use phase 2 is so you don't have to spend as much time to use up the guiding fireflies.

Also, maybe the 80 stamina bonus missions are not worth doing. It gives 630 currency. But the same stamina regular mission gives you 528 currency + 9 guiding fireflies, which is almost a full unlockable mission of an additional 700 currency.

I might have got some of those numbers wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the lvl 50 mission gives 6.9 per stamina, but lvl 80 gives 6.6. But lvl 80 gives 9 guiding fireflies while lvl 50 gives 5, I think. Lets imagine 1 guiding firefly = 70 drops.

Lvl 80 mission = (528+9x70)/80 = 14.475 per stamina
Lvl 50 mission = (345+5x70)/50 = 13.9 per stamina
Lvl 80 bonus mission = 630/80 = 7.875 per stamina

I can't remember the values for the other missions.

maotd
02-28-2017, 01:54 PM
2nd phase unlockable stage give you 700 curreny while 1st phase's one give you 345. So, you will get 10 more currency on 2nd phase's one.
If you're able to do the 10 fireflies stage three time, it is far better (you will get 2070 currency for 2 fireflies where the phase 2 unlockable give 1400 for the same amout of fireflies). If not, prefer the 20 fireflies stage. 10 currency is always 10 currency.
And yes, bonus stages are useless since they don't give any fireflies or life crystals.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 02:01 PM
The above is for phase 2 missions. The only one I remember for phase 1:
level 80 (500+8x70)/80 = 13.25 per stamina

- - - Updated - - -

2nd phase unlockable stage give you 700 curreny while 1st phase's one give you 345. So, you will get 10 more currency on 2nd phase's one.
If you're able to do the 10 fireflies stage three time, it is far better (you will get 2070 currency for 2 fireflies where the phase 2 unlockable give 1400 for the same amout of fireflies). If not, prefer the 20 fireflies stage. 10 currency is always 10 currency.
And yes, bonus stages are useless since they don't give any fireflies or life crystals.

Ah, I forgot the 1st phase summon only gives 345. That would make each guiding firefly worth 69 currency.

Is it possible to do the summon 3 times? By the time I finish the first round, I only have 10-15 seconds left to start the 2nd round. Do you have a way to skip the rewards screen or something?

maotd
02-28-2017, 02:05 PM
Use only 1 team with 2-3 girls and >800 speed. If you're lucky with the loading, youwill have ~28 second left to start the 2nd round. And if you're still lucky and don't get too long loading, you will have ~2 second left for the 3rd round.
I do it 3 time only once but with the right girls (aka girls with 100 or 150 speed bonus) I think you can save some precious seconds.

Myrdin
02-28-2017, 02:09 PM
Just started Reset 8.
Did pretty much a 90% clear on each gacha, and seeing as there is still one more week to go, I think I can assume that if I keep going for 80-90% of the gacha I should be able to get all the trinkets from the other resets before the event ends.

As for the "bonus" mission. 2x is I usually get out of there. Doesnt bother me to be honest.

Eversor86
02-28-2017, 03:54 PM
You basically lose 5 seconds when first starting the bonus mission.

With a 5 girl 800 speed single squad I often get around 28 seconds left when I start 2nd run.

Out of 10 runs, I managed to do the 3-runs on the 20 FF 700 SD map 6 times. Out of 4 failed ones - 1 was first run when I lost a bunch of time to select the proper squad load and stuff, 2 were fucking errors that force-reloaded the game and 1 was when I run out of allies and lost to much time to "no" the "add to friends" stuff.

My advice is thou, to completely close and start again the browser, and set the quality to low - game is a lot faster, more responsive and loads faster on clean start. Somehow when game runs a long time it start to be sluggish and its a lot harder to get the 3 runs.

I fully cleared gacha from start to reset 6. At 7th reset I started to pay attention and tried to reset earlier, but ended doing it at 2/50 stuff left cause stuff I wanted wasn't spinning out (dragons). Now at 8/50 on 8th reset, cause stuff I want isn't sinning out, and at the same time I do think its fully clear-able before event end so I am fine with this.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 04:39 PM
The 10 extra drops from the 20 firefly stage aren't worth the increased chance of missing the third run. I'll stick with the first one.

AgentFakku
02-28-2017, 05:32 PM
got to the 8th Gacha - it's Manyu wed - time to lvl up Fatsia and the rest of the Winter Rose gang

Did Rose Diana yesterday - my gawd, Scarlet's thong is running high 0_0

Maladaptive
03-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Equipment gained on first pull of machine 9 as well as 8, am very luck this week!

Drip
03-01-2017, 04:21 AM
Equipment gained on first pull of machine 9 as well as 8, am very luck this week!
Grats! You might as well go for full clears on the remaining pages by now, for a nice supply of ampies and lvl 100 manyus. :D

AgentFakku
03-01-2017, 03:48 PM
almost got Fatsia to lvl 60 to evolve her

apricothero
03-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Hi all,

Semi new here, Just got back into FKG from about a year long break due to irl events. Wondering if I could get some advice from yall. Spent about 2 days farming and getting Hypericum from the reissued, so I'm a bit behind on clearing Fatsia's skill / item blooms currently at 5/11... you think there's still enough time to finish clearing? Also I read in the previous pages that there's some equip at the end but not sure if I will be able to farm enough drops to get em? should I just focus on getting manyus? I've been running the -8 dungeon but not sure if that's the fastest way to get drops

Oh... Info about my squad... Currently I'm level 84ish... had 0 luck with gacha so no 6*s but my teams mostly consist of 4*s with a few... 8 or so 5*s... nobody with movement over 700 unfortunately, and only 3 maxed level 70 5*s and 4 maxed 4*'s.

Thanks!

kringley
03-01-2017, 05:45 PM
I'd say get as far as you can in the event. If you're getting 528 drops and 4 rare chests out of the stage 8 then your teams are strong enough and don't worry about that part of it. Getting 3 runs of the bonus stage is pretty tight and I can't do it. I am content with 2. I'm about 2/3 of the way through reset 7 so it will be a push for me to get all the jewelry but I'll give it a go.

Drip
03-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Hi all,

Semi new here, Just got back into FKG from about a year long break due to irl events. Wondering if I could get some advice from yall. Spent about 2 days farming and getting Hypericum from the reissued, so I'm a bit behind on clearing Fatsia's skill / item blooms currently at 5/11... you think there's still enough time to finish clearing? Also I read in the previous pages that there's some equip at the end but not sure if I will be able to farm enough drops to get em? should I just focus on getting manyus? I've been running the -8 dungeon but not sure if that's the fastest way to get drops

Oh... Info about my squad... Currently I'm level 84ish... had 0 luck with gacha so no 6*s but my teams mostly consist of 4*s with a few... 8 or so 5*s... nobody with movement over 700 unfortunately, and only 3 maxed level 70 5*s and 4 maxed 4*'s.

Thanks!
If you can beat the -8 mission, then that's the one you should run. Also keep in mind that you also gather those fire flies, which you can use to open a 0-stamina special map that yields 700 Sunshine Drops. If you're really fast, you should be able to run that map twice every time you spawn it (turn OFF auto-run, and spam the next button instead on that map. But do set combat to fast using that button in the top right corner. Once you finish the map, immediately go to your Campaign->Limited tab to check whether it's still there).

As you said, you're late to this event, but getting Fatsia maxed out on equipment slots and skill level should be managable. Getting the complete jewelry set may not be possible, but I think it doesn't hurt to at least give it a shot, and reset the gacha pages as soon as you can.
It is possible to use flower gems to replennish your stamina, but I wouldn't do that unless your maximum stamina is over 320, so you'd get at least 4 trips to event map -8 out of one flower gem, which is more than enough to do 10 pulls on the gacha.

Sasara Kusugawa
03-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Hi all,

Thanks!

Hi there, welcome back. There's still about 5 more days to go so it's not too late for you. Plus, you're farming Phase 2 Ultimate (I'm guessing by the "-8 dungeon" you put there) which has the best Sunshine Drop ratio compared to all the other stages. Skip the bonus stages spawned by that stage as it's not really worth wasting 80 stamina to run it when you can use 20 fireflies to spawn a 0 stamina bonus stage. If you're fast enough, you can run it 2 times for a lot of Sunshine Drops. Since your team is strong enough to clear Ultimate, I think you don't have to focus so much on manyus. Instead, try to aim for resets 8-11 because those equips are really valuable for increasing your girl's strength. If you're worried you won't be able to get enough drops, then immediately reset the moment you are able to, i.e. when you obtained the red-coloured item for that reset.

AgentFakku
03-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Hi all,

Thanks!

since it's not a medal rush event and it's a Gacha event not a collection of 4,000 items, this is probably the most easiest event for new players b/c it relies on luck not skill

the guys gave better advice than me

you just got to grind for fireflies at the highest stage you can do easily and then summon the special stage w/ those fireflies to get Sunshine Drops (the 10 one or the 20 one)

apricothero
03-01-2017, 07:41 PM
since it's not a medal rush event and it's a Gacha event not a collection of 4,000 items, this is probably the most easiest event for new players b/c it relies on luck not skill

the guys gave better advice than me

you just got to grind for fireflies at the highest stage you can do easily and then summon the special stage w/ those fireflies to get Sunshine Drops (the 10 one or the 20 one)

Got it!!

haha unfortunately, I've never really been all that lucky lol but I'll hopefully get some luck this time... is the 20 flirefly stage better than the 10?

Sasara Kusugawa
03-01-2017, 09:11 PM
Yes, 20 one is slightly better than the 10 one, not much difference though. 700 vs 345 respectively. But, every little bit counts. Btw, I hope you saw the previous page as there are a few comments there to help you.

Maladaptive
03-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Got it!!

haha unfortunately, I've never really been all that lucky lol but I'll hopefully get some luck this time... is the 20 flirefly stage better than the 10?

The 20 firefly stage gives you 700 sunshine drops, whereas the 10 firefly gives you 345, so you are 10 sunshine drops better off doing the 20 firefly one if you can do two laps of either in the time limit.

I have heard some say the 20 firefly stage may take slightly longer to complete (e.g., can only finish it twice, vs three times for the 10 firefly stage), so it might be safer to do the 10 firefly stage if you have slower loading times, or if your squad is pushing it to complete the lap in time to start a second round.

AgentFakku
03-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Got it!!

depends on you

10 firefly stage = 345
20 firelfy stage = 700

some guys who can do the 20 firefly stage 3 times say it's better than the 10 firefly stage

I can only do it twice on my end for both stages so I'm more favored for the 2nd stage

REmember to reset once you get the red item

Eversor86
03-02-2017, 04:08 AM
I wish they gave us a heads-up about maintenances. Changing the damn black bar scrolling text to "we will enter maintenance at XX hours" exactly when maintenance starts makes no fucking sense.

Also once again they entered it and thus ended reissue with like 14 hours left on maps clocks. Like do they fucking do this on purpose, or are they really that retarded that simple timers are to much for them to set properly?

Drip
03-02-2017, 04:39 AM
I wish they gave us a heads-up about maintenances. Changing the damn black bar scrolling text to "we will enter maintenance at XX hours" exactly when maintenance starts makes no fucking sense.

Also once again they entered it and thus ended reissue with like 14 hours left on maps clocks. Like do they fucking do this on purpose, or are they really that retarded that simple timers are to much for them to set properly?
I never look at those timers anymore, I simply expect them to be tuesdays and thursdays at 10:00 AM UTC. Give or take an hour, though I haven't seen it earlier than that time very often (I guess it's exactly one hour after their office opens in the morning), but occasionally it's one hour later than that.

Eab1990
03-02-2017, 06:05 AM
Sometimes it's 12:00 PM UTC, but yeah.

And like I said in the other thread, they usually give a 30-minute warning on the marquee, dunno how you miss that.

Eversor86
03-02-2017, 06:09 AM
if by marquee you mean the black bar under the game - then like I wrote - text changed to one about maintenance when maintenance started. And I am sure about that, cause I reloaded the page once per 5 minutes to force some raid bosses out.

Eab1990
03-02-2017, 06:12 AM
I close the marquee when I start up the game, then usually 30 minutes before maintenance, it comes back up and says stuff along the lines of "We will be entering maintenance at (30 minutes from now), please be sure to log out" blah blah blah.

I wasn't up early this morning so I didn't log in before maintenance like I do in previous weeks, but that marquee is usually the case.

Eversor86
03-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Well, I hit 50 FGs and decided to do a Yolo 10+1 pull (as in without doing normal gacha till 4* drops in it).

Didn't get a 6*, but among few 3* there were tree 5* girls and two 4*.

Pentas and Anthurium are new golds for me, and a dupe of Lantana gave me second slot and also proc'ed skill upgrade so thats nice.

Pentas is my second dodge girl after Waterlily, while Anthurium has nice stats (especially I like the speed, which should let me pass 950 with Gaillardia and Oncidium). Both of them have also quite OK'ish h-scenes.

Snowflake was a dupe 4*, but as Lantana she unlocked both second slot and proc'ed skill so RNGesus was kind in this matter.
Second 4* was Yulan, who I just like h-scene a lot (my avatar can explain quite a lot why rofl). Apart from that I care little to non about her like all other 4* and 3*.

So I think I can call that a quite nice pull.

AgentFakku
03-04-2017, 12:13 AM
sitting on 92 FK, didn't spend the enormous stash from the yearly login bonus yet

I need MILFs, mature women for my Gacha!

Eversor86
03-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Finally done.

Every reset I had less than 10 things left in box ;)

Now I can go do reissue and maybe a bit of those nation fights.

Drip
03-04-2017, 02:56 PM
Got the Bracelet as well here, with four pulls left for Manyus etc. Maybe I'll use a bunch of those fireflies tomorrow, but the stamina is already reserved: Bonci wants red Manyus tomorrow :D

AgentFakku
03-04-2017, 03:35 PM
not done yet, on the 10th reset

tries to lighten my team and speed up things (removing extra animation and attacks) by removing ms Umbrella but Indian Chan and Moped Chan couldn't kill the boss in one go :V

damn, still 2 times on 20 firefly team

kringley
03-04-2017, 07:43 PM
I'm only just barely into p9. Given that I want the jewelry...I may be spending some FGs on stamina. Fortunately I'm sitting on quite a lot of FGs at the moment given recent bonuses.

Eab1990
03-06-2017, 06:06 AM
I'm pretty behind as well. Had to use 5 FGs over the weekend just to finish up Fatsia's blooms. Up to 9/11 too.

Drip
03-06-2017, 06:49 AM
Remember to use your Fire Flies. I found I could clear the two final 10-pulls (just some ampies and manyus left) using only the spawnable map, and still have some Fire Flies left..

Eab1990
03-06-2017, 07:41 AM
I used like 500 fireflies over the weekend.

Yes, I was that behind. Granted, I'm also emptying every box, particularly since I want the lv 20 manyu as much as I want the lv 100 manyu.

nazrin992
03-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Finally finished getting the essentials. I take it back. It wasn't that batter than Gaillardia Gacha.

kringley
03-06-2017, 11:13 AM
This is definitely better than Gaillardia for me but still rough. That one I finished at 8/11. Right now I'm on 11, don't have the bracelet yet, but I should be able to manage it tonight. I've been leaving some of the manyus and ampies on the board, but made sure I got the bloom dragons.

AgentFakku
03-06-2017, 03:06 PM
I finally finished woo! (well need da last 3 ampy) This was much easier than Indian-chan's event since the cost didn't skyrocket and we had dat 20 firefly stage to spawn easily

first gacha event that I actually got every ampy and bloom dragon

maotd
03-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Totally done too. It was so close. Special thanks to Setaria. Her 720 speed allowed me to do 3 times the 10 fireflies stages at the end.
Can't wait for the next event. I think it will be a classic quiet gather 4000 things event. Or with less chance a RB event.

Eversor86
03-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Lets hope nothing stamina hogging/hungry, cause I am behind with this new nations maps, and would probably need a bit of red manyus/dragons for all that surplus of red girls I got from tickets and a 10+1 yolo pull.

Maladaptive
03-06-2017, 08:51 PM
I finished machines 8-11 a few days ago - cleared all machines except for two junk items in machine 8, and had almost 1,000 stones left over.

I had reset machines 1-7 early in week 1 so could have potentially gotten a few more higher level items in machines 5-7, but I didn't want to be under pressure.

Gave me time to get Southern Cross plus blooms from the reissued event in about 4 days.

Now just building my stamina towards max for the one-two hour downtime before the new event is loaded :)

Sasara Kusugawa
03-07-2017, 03:08 AM
What the heck, it was like I was being cursed or something. Started from reset 0/11 all the way to 11/11. TODAY.
80% of the time I got the red-coloured item within my first 10 gacha draws for each reset.
Resets 0-5: Yes
Reset 6: No
Resets 7-9: Yes
Reset 10: No
Reset 11: Yes
Even so, I did all 50 pulls for resets 7, 10 and 11 (lots of good stuff for reset 7). From resets 8-10, when I saw the pot turned silver, I thought I didn't get the red-coloured item so was going to roll again, until I saw the 'Resetable' option. Then I realized that those special equipment aren't gold, just silver LOL. I only managed to collect about 60k Sunshine Drops (half the amount needed to fully clear?) so it was all used up nicely.

Maladaptive
03-07-2017, 03:41 AM
I only managed to collect about 60k Sunshine Drops (half the amount needed to fully clear?) so it was all used up nicely.

63K required to clear machines 1-7 completely - but not worth it if you get less Wk 2 machine items.

63K required to clear machines 8-11 completely.

Lots of stuff in the first machines that were worth skipping to get better gear in the later machines.

AgentFakku
03-08-2017, 01:05 AM
thought the Maple special ticket gacha might exprei, used my 5*+ ticket and got Sarcandra

still have 2 5* tickets in storage - won't use em yet

Sasara Kusugawa
03-08-2017, 02:40 AM
Sarcandra's quite an interesting girl. She uses karuta based attacks and there's many variation to her style of attack.