PDA

View Full Version : Raid bosses

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Someone know the loot that we can get from Raid Bosses?

Pimers
02-22-2017, 09:51 AM
As far I played I think I saw all the drops from them, they all have the same for their elements,
-Dragon Bone (element)
-Dragon Bone + (element)
-Litograph (element)
-Litograph + (element)
-Litograph ++ (element)
-Idea Core (element)
-Idea Core + (element)
-Raid boss SR Weapons (element)
-Raid boss SR Eidolon (element)
-Stone shards

The + and ++ are for the upgraded version of each drop
The element thing is to explain that each boss drop he's elemental drops
I hope i helped also sorry if my english isn't the best ^^

Ringabel
02-22-2017, 10:13 AM
platinum chest can dropped energy seed

jazz154
02-22-2017, 10:54 AM
platinum chest can dropped energy seed

Silver chests also drop them, I just got it from silver chest from water expert raid.

On the another note, is there some damage threshold to get better chests or is it totally random?

Zelkova
02-22-2017, 07:16 PM
What for cores thingy ?

MasterE
02-22-2017, 07:36 PM
Silver chests also drop them, I just got it from silver chest from water expert raid.

On the another note, is there some damage threshold to get better chests or is it totally random?
I had a similar question, whether completion time affects the loot quality.

Alastris
02-22-2017, 08:02 PM
From my speculations, last hits are the only thing that effect drops besides host/mvp/vicemvp plats.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 08:43 PM
How does Snatch works? You get more chest or increase the quality? Does snatch stack or once is enough?

MasterE
02-22-2017, 08:57 PM
How does Snatch works? You get more chest or increase the quality? Does snatch stack or once is enough?
I don't know how the loot tables roll, but I've seen both. And it does stack, I've seen it as high as 9, though usually the reduction in success rate keeps me below 6.

Alastris
02-22-2017, 09:13 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Snatch increases the chance of drops from the boss, and yes it does stack. Its the best way to get bosses to drop a gold chest for higher chances of eidolons and sr weps.

Unregistered
02-22-2017, 09:25 PM
Nice. I'll try next time i hit a boss and see how it works. Ty