PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Management

Fasolato
02-23-2017, 07:11 AM
<Sorry in advance is something is wrong with my english.>

So, i'm close to reach the limit of weapons(45/50 atm) and i wanted some ideas on what to do.

What i know so far: we can only carry 10 weapons and we have 6 elements (10 of each should be ideal if we increase invetory space )

The weapon type (Swords, Glaive, Lance , Staff, Hammer, Axe, Bow, Gun) only what we are going to use for our souls on diferent elements.

The skills are: "Elemental Character Max HP" or "Elemental Character Atk". Didn't see any other skill yet.

Anyway, thats all i got for now. How are you going to manage your weapons?

Largepotato
02-23-2017, 08:23 AM
You can use crystals to buy more space. It's hidden in the shop.

Fasolato
02-23-2017, 08:29 AM
You can use crystals to buy more space. It's hidden in the shop.

Yes, you can. But is it worth it?

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 08:31 AM
if i did not expand to 100weaponslot i think i quit by now ...

Largepotato
02-23-2017, 08:47 AM
Yes, you can. But is it worth it?

Depends if you value your sanity or not.

Ramazan
02-23-2017, 09:09 AM
I'll leave this here. If i can handle this you ofc sure can too. (which i did)
That expand worth just buy it and be relaxed...
http://i.hizliresim.com/p0vrmz.png
http://i.hizliresim.com/aLPkyd.png
http://i.hizliresim.com/R0Edbo.png

Fasolato
02-23-2017, 09:32 AM
I guess i'll buy more space. I have enough Insanity Damage from the NTR :rolleyes:

MasterE
02-23-2017, 12:16 PM
I'm going to try to limit my weapons to sword, staff or lance, and glaive, but if I get an SSR (like this damn gun) then I'll be stuck with it until I have more SSR's than will fit in my grid.

Lag
02-23-2017, 01:11 PM
I invested in my weapon slots up to 90 so far. It's a nice thing when you tend to hoard.
I've had a few times where I've even filled that up. Granted it's all junk N weapons.

MasterE
02-23-2017, 04:45 PM
That's not inventory management, that's letting it run away with you.

I'll probably expand for extra room to conserve upgrade material, so I can quickly replace anything on my grid with more optimal drops when I come upon them.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 05:04 PM
It's 2 days of dailies for 10 more slots. Whenever your frustration at running out of space becomes greater than the annoyance you feel at pushing back your next 10x gacha draw by 2 days, you buy an expansion. Simple as that.

MasterE
02-23-2017, 05:27 PM
Well obviously, but the inventory management puzzle is part of the game. What else are you going to do while waiting for 30 AP to gen?

Alastris
02-23-2017, 05:48 PM
My plan is all fire/dark all atk skill up weps flb and hp+ and etc are just skill fodders as well as investing 100 wep limit because thas just 500 crystals o 3o grid>waifu>fk testaments.

MasterE
02-23-2017, 08:19 PM
I want to have a weapon loadout for every soul for every element, but I want to keep the list compact enough that I can find the right weapon at a glance and swap souls quickly. A sword, lance or staff, and a glaive would cover almost everyone, plus I don't think I can get away from the necessity for guns, so all that would take a minimum of 24 slots. The first 8 slots would be occupied at least in part with statsticks, possibly taking all that space for a total of 32. If I managed my weapon upgrades from gifts they wouldn't need any permanent inventory space. That would leave 18 slots for incoming loot and extra weapons I haven't come to any decisions on. That last category is probably what will pressure the need for more space.

sanahtlig
02-23-2017, 08:54 PM
I used my crystals to increase my weapon capacity to 200 and eidolon capacity to 100. Didn't look back.

Ringabel
02-23-2017, 09:34 PM
My plan is all fire/dark all atk skill up weps flb and hp+ and etc are just skill fodders as well as investing 100 wep limit because thas just 500 crystals o 3o grid>waifu>fk testaments.

http://i.imgur.com/TZ2SQDT.png

/r/granbluememes

Zerana
02-23-2017, 09:44 PM
Right now I have 110 and I'll be getting even more in the future.

dreadpin
03-05-2017, 03:26 PM
any priority on equipping weapons? like atk first > elements > types of weapon > weapon skill?

Abu
03-07-2017, 03:41 AM
any priority on equipping weapons? like atk first > elements > types of weapon > weapon skill?

I usually just go with the first two and the fourth in that order.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: should I use break limit on my dupes or is it better to just level them if I wouldn't have more ssr/sr weapons to fill the spots left behind?

Zolfried
03-07-2017, 07:12 AM
i have a weapon ive broken 1 time.. and another weapon with +1 on it.. so the plan is to break it one more time.. but what should serve as the base?.. the 1 star or the +1?

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 07:16 AM
i have a weapon ive broken 1 time.. and another weapon with +1 on it.. so the plan is to break it one more time.. but what should serve as the base?.. the 1 star or the +1?

wait what?! broken??

Zolfried
03-07-2017, 07:23 AM
wait what?! broken??

break limit.. broken...

dreadpin
03-07-2017, 09:26 AM
break limit.. broken...

i guess i got the wrong idea.... thinking that limit break might caused the weapon broken which is unusable...

ham
03-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Is there any point of matching element sub-weapons? Seems like it's better to use whatever gives more ATK or overall stats. I checked out the wiki, in-game guide, etc., I don't see any reason matching elements for sub-weapons.

jazz154
03-09-2017, 12:08 AM
Is there any point of matching element sub-weapons? Seems like it's better to use whatever gives more ATK or overall stats. I checked out the wiki, in-game guide, etc., I don't see any reason matching elements for sub-weapons.

For weapons skills...? Like wind weapon apply their skills only to the wind himes.

dreadpin
03-09-2017, 12:42 AM
For weapons skills...? Like wind weapon apply their skills only to the wind himes.

i thought skills only work in main weapon?

ham
03-09-2017, 01:20 AM
I re-read the wiki and missed something important.

Unlike Eidolon Passive Skills, Weapon Skills for Sub Weapons (サブウエポン) are also in effect, and a full list of all Weapon Skills applicable to any character are visible when clicking the Skill (スキル) button in Formation.

As all equipped Weapons contribute their Passive Skills, the maximum number of Weapons worth keeping for Passive Skill usage is 60 - 10 per Element. Since the default weapon limit is 50, it may be worth considering increasing this limit to at least 70 in the long term due to this effect, but at present no content is difficult enough to even require a fully upgraded 3★R arsenal, let alone weapon skill stacking

That explains a lot of things.

jazz154
03-09-2017, 05:30 AM
i thought skills only work in main weapon?

just like ham said above, sub-weapons skills also matter.

See how water himes have 8 skills and fire one have 0? It's because I have 8 water weapons and 0 fire.

Zolfried
03-10-2017, 03:48 AM
its my own fault for not reading and taking things seriusly enough but.. damn ive scrapped alot of R weapons i should've kept.. and really see how much potential ive lost cause i havent bothered matching up elements other then the main weapon.

Nitewolf
03-10-2017, 04:55 AM
its my own fault for not reading and taking things seriusly enough but.. damn ive scrapped alot of R weapons i should've kept.. and really see how much potential ive lost cause i havent bothered matching up elements other then the main weapon.

If it's any consolation, most of the R weapons you find give HP, not Attack. And while HP are better than nothing you probably still didn't lose all that much.

dreadpin
03-11-2017, 05:02 AM
soooo let's conclude... best weapon set up is Element (number of hime affected by the skill) > Weapon Skill (atk up) > Atk > Types of weapon (maybe?)

Edit: if a scramble team then maybe just aim for Atk? since other's not really helping much

President Ramu
03-11-2017, 07:43 AM
soooo let's conclude... best weapon set up is Element (number of hime affected by the skill) > Weapon Skill (atk up) > Atk > Types of weapon (maybe?)

Edit: if a scramble team then maybe just aim for Atk? since other's not really helping much

For me, I just auto-set by element until I have enough time to farm weapons from the Disaster raids. Outside of Events, Material Exchange and praying to the RNGacha-sama that's the only reliable method I've come up with.

sanahtlig
03-11-2017, 09:55 AM

I discarded same-element Rare weapons very quickly, as the base elemental bonus is only 0.5%. Just fill your grid with SR+ of any element to start with. Don't bother limit-breaking any rares.

dreadpin
03-11-2017, 10:08 AM
I discarded same-element Rare weapons very quickly, as the base elemental bonus is only 0.5%. Just fill your grid with SR+ of any element to start with. Don't bother limit-breaking any rares.

:/ do you mean the skill bonus is only 0.5%? you can find SR weapons from raid (MVP or founder)

i only realize kamihime gained the skill from weapons that matching their element(from this post)

and this is the benefits from the weapons that same element... so if the weapon skill good... actually quite a buff

also u can feed those R weapons to your SR/SSR skills

Unregistered
03-11-2017, 10:30 AM
i don´t think that anybody can get sr weapon like if it were 100% drop from raid, it could take several weeks or whale for pots refill
the wiki say that R+++ is better than ssr without any break( only dear whales get copys of his ssr)
but just how many % give each lv of weapon skill?? the wiki say it up until lv20

Aidoru
03-11-2017, 10:37 AM
What he is saying is that R rarity weapons at Lv1 skill is only a 0.5% bonus. Compared to SR which is 3.5% and SSR at 6.5%. Each goes up .5% per skill level capping at Lv20, meaning you'd need to level a R weapon's skill 6 times just for it to be equal to that of a Lv1 skill SR weapon, which is somewhat of a waste as you can get SR weapons farming disasters and those weapons used as materials could be used to enhanced the SR weapons instead.

HP skill weapons are a waste right now, maybe in future content when we actually get difficult content that requires more HP. Only time I would suggest using a HP skill weapon is if you have nothing for your main hand or literally have nothing else.

Gouda
03-11-2017, 10:50 AM
I keep weapon with atk+ skill for now even is a dupe. As them to fill all my weapon slot with same element.
I Use all SR weapon with HP+ skill for enhance skill material (but maybe keep one type for future need).
I dont keep any R weapon for long. As soon as i find replacement for them, they'll become skill enhancment material.

my grid now

BigBobs
03-12-2017, 09:36 AM
What he is saying is that R rarity weapons at Lv1 skill is only a 0.5% bonus. Compared to SR which is 3.5% and SSR at 6.5%. Each goes up .5% per skill level capping at Lv20, meaning you'd need to level a R weapon's skill 6 times just for it to be equal to that of a Lv1 skill SR weapon, which is somewhat of a waste as you can get SR weapons farming disasters and those weapons used as materials could be used to enhanced the SR weapons instead.

HP skill weapons are a waste right now, maybe in future content when we actually get difficult content that requires more HP. Only time I would suggest using a HP skill weapon is if you have nothing for your main hand or literally have nothing else.

Ya this is me. I have a fully broken lvl 68 (its slow going up there) thunder HP axe.

But it's fully broken, and has soooooooo much attack.

Its funny, my 5 dark weapons are all +atk, and my 4 thunder are all HP. Stupid SRs.